时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | It’s lost. For the moment, Nassau town is lost. | 已经沦陷了 现在 拿骚已经沦陷了 |
[00:13] | That much is painfully clear. | 这是残酷的事实 |
[00:14] | It is our duty now to secure ourselves here. | 我们现在的责任是保护自己 |
[00:17] | I think we’re all properly | 对于他在昂德希尔种植园的作为 |
[00:18] | angry about what he did on the Underhill estate, | 我想我们都十分震怒 |
[00:21] | but Billy has influence that is best not ignored. | 但是比利的影响力不容小觑 |
[00:24] | Billy told me I should worry that you will be Madi’s end. | 比利说我该担心你会害死马迪 |
[00:28] | After you fled, reprisals were visited | 你逃走之后 在爱德华兹种植园的 |
[00:31] | upon our loved ones upon the Edwards estate. | 奴隶们也遭到了报复 |
[00:33] | I wonder, ma’am, if he might want you to leave | 夫人 我想或许他会想让你先走 |
[00:36] | when he learns of your current state of being. | 尤其当他知道你的现状时 |
[00:39] | She’s flying the governor’s banner. It’s him! | 船上是总督的旗子 是他 |
[00:42] | Ready the men. We’ll make | 让手下做好准备 我们要 |
[00:42] | our landing under cover of the fort’s guns, | 在堡垒炮火的掩护下登陆 |
[00:44] | reinforce them, and move to retake Nassau. | 给堡垒增援 发动进攻重夺拿骚 |
[00:46] | I am prepared to surrender | 我打算 |
[00:47] | the governor’s remaining forces to you, | 将总督的剩余势力投降于你 |
[00:49] | control of the fort, all of it, | 堡垒的控制权 |
[00:51] | in exchange for the cache. | 以宝藏作交换 全部 |
[00:53] | – No. – Trust me. | -不 -相信我 |
[03:48] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[03:50] | And where’s Flint? | 弗林特在哪里 |
[03:54] | In a moment, a woman I don’t know | 待会儿 一个我不认识的女人 |
[03:56] | is going to walk out of that fort. | 将要离开堡垒 |
[03:58] | She’s going to move towards a longboat | 她将登上一艘大艇 |
[04:00] | in which we’ll have placed two men | 我们将派两个人 |
[04:01] | to row her to Governor Rogers’ ship. | 将她护送到罗杰斯总督船上 |
[04:05] | We have ensured that she’ll arrive unharmed | 我们保证过她会毫发无损地 |
[04:07] | to deliver a message to the governor. | 向总督传达我们的意思 |
[04:10] | We ensured? | 保证过 |
[04:12] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:14] | When and why did we decide to do that? | 我们什么时候决定这么做的 为什么 |
[04:17] | Because Captain Flint has offered himself | 因为弗林特船长已经自愿 |
[04:19] | as collateral to Eleanor Guthrie inside the fort. | 作为堡垒中埃莉诺·格斯里的人质 |
[04:22] | If we breach our pledge, he dies. | 如果我们违反承诺 他就会死 |
[04:27] | Collateral? | 人质 |
[04:30] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[04:32] | To guarantee our compliance… | 英国人要拱手让出 |
[04:36] | as part of a bargain in which the British | 拿骚的统治权 |
[04:38] | will be surrendering their position in Nassau. | 用来确保我们的服从 |
[04:41] | Every man on the beach will need to be told. | 我要告诉这片海滩上的所有人 |
[04:46] | Pass the word. | 传话下去 |
[04:48] | Now. | 快 |
[04:54] | I would appreciate it if you’d double check… | 我希望你能再次确认一下… |
[04:58] | – the transport. – Yes, ma’am. | -运输情况 -是 小姐 |
[05:00] | There are some supplies | 我还想转移 |
[05:01] | that I would like to be transported over, too. | 一些补给品过来 |
[05:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:06] | Go and find Mrs. Hannah. | 去找汉娜太太 |
[05:09] | She’ll know what to do. | 她知道该怎么做 |
[05:15] | No one will harm you out there. | 他们不会伤害你的 |
[05:17] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:19] | Because they know if anything happens to you, Flint dies. | 因为他们知道如果你出了事 弗林特就会没命 |
[05:23] | No one is going to test me to see if I’m serious about that. | 没人敢挑战我 质疑我的认真程度 |
[05:29] | When you get to the ship, when you get to him, | 等你上了船 等你找到他 |
[05:32] | you know what to say to him. | 你知道和他说什么 |
[05:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 小姐 |
[05:37] | And you know what not to say to him. | 你也知道不该和他说什么 |
[05:41] | If he balks about leaving, | 如果他反对离开 |
[05:43] | which he is almost certain to do… | 而且他很有可能这么做 |
[05:46] | it might help if he knew | 也许让他知道 |
[05:47] | it wasn’t just your welfare that was in question. | 不止你一个人陷入危险之中会更好 |
[05:51] | I won’t have him learning about it like this. | 我不会让他在这种情况下知道这些事 |
[05:54] | I just won’t. | 不可能 |
[05:59] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[06:05] | You should be going. | 你该走了 |
[07:02] | Eleanor Guthrie– | 埃莉诺·格斯里 |
[07:05] | Eleanor Guthrie told you she’d surrender the fort | 埃莉诺·格斯里告诉你 只要弗林特同意 |
[07:09] | and all of Nassau with it | 做她的人质作担保 |
[07:11] | if Flint agreed to act as her hostage to guarantee the deal? | 她就愿意把堡垒和拿骚拱手奉上吗 |
[07:18] | Are you really gonna make me ask? | 你真的要逼我这么问吗 |
[07:22] | It wasn’t all she got. | 她要的不仅仅是这些 |
[07:26] | What else did she get? | 她还要什么 |
[07:29] | It was agreed | 都说好了 |
[07:31] | that in addition to guaranteeing | 除了保证她和她的人 |
[07:32] | the safe departure from the island of her and all her people… | 安全离开岛屿之外 |
[07:37] | that we would retrieve and surrender to her | 我们还要拿回厄卡剩余的金子 |
[07:39] | the cache of gems remaining from the Urca gold. | 并尽数交给她 |
[07:45] | It guarantees a quick victory | 为了快速赢得一场 |
[07:46] | to a fight we’d otherwise be far from guaranteed to win. | 我们取胜希望渺茫的战争 |
[07:51] | Guaranteed? | 赢得 |
[07:53] | When is anything ever…? | 什么时候… |
[07:55] | – And you agreed to this? – I didn’t agree to anything. | -你还同意了 -我什么都没同意 |
[07:58] | The offer was put to Captain Flint. He had little time to decide. | 他们向弗林特船长提出条件 他没时间犹豫 |
[08:05] | I trust his judgment. | 我相信他的判断 |
[08:25] | They’re right in our path. | 他们就在我们的航道上 |
[08:31] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[08:38] | I have this. | 我来 |
[08:40] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:45] | Mrs. Rogers has asked me to | 罗杰斯夫人要我 |
[08:46] | relay a message that is of the utmost importance. | 传达一则非常重要的信息 |
[08:48] | I should certainly hope it is. | 最好是这样 |
[08:51] | – She intends to surrender her position. – What? | -她打算向他们投降 -什么 |
[08:53] | She has negotiated an arrangement with Captain Flint | 她和弗林特船长谈判后达成了协议 |
[08:56] | in which he will pay for | 投降的条件是 |
[08:57] | this surrender with the stolen cache of gems | 他得交出偷走的宝藏 |
[09:00] | to secure your future together. | 为你们两的将来作保障 |
[09:03] | She asks that you withdraw | 为保交易成功进行 |
[09:04] | to allow for this transaction to proceed, | 她要求你撤退回皇家港 |
[09:07] | retire to Port Royal for a fortnight | 在那儿待上两星期 |
[09:09] | and await her arrival. | 等她到达 |
[09:10] | – If she has not arrived– – Someone clear that launch. | -如果她没能到 -来人清下船 |
[09:12] | Mr. Molin, get us underway. We proceed. | 莫林先生 让大家准备好 我们要出发了 |
[09:14] | – Prepare to make our landing. – My lord. | -准备登陆 -大人 |
[09:17] | Prepare for landing! | 准备登陆 |
[09:23] | Is the governor still approaching? | 总督还在逼近我们吗 |
[09:24] | He is, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[09:36] | If I wanted to fire a warning shot, | 如果我想要开炮示警 |
[09:38] | how close would I have to aim for it to be effective? | 距离得多近才能确保信号有效 |
[09:42] | How close? | 多近 |
[09:44] | I’m not interested in holing his ship, | 我不想把他的船打出洞来 |
[09:47] | but need him to understand that I am committed to this. | 但又需要他明白我必须这么做 |
[09:52] | What’s the distance to his ship? | 我们离他的船有多远 |
[09:53] | What’s the distance to the governor’s ship? | 我们离总督的船有多远 |
[09:56] | 1,200 yards, approximately. | 1200码 大概 |
[09:57] | Closing. | 还在逼近中 |
[10:01] | I’d lead her by two ship lengths. | 瞄准他们前方两个船位的海面吧 |
[10:18] | Continue our approach. | 继续前进 |
[10:27] | Again, please. | 继续 |
[10:30] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[10:32] | Again, please. | 继续 |
[10:37] | Reload. | 装弹 |
[10:40] | I beg your pardon, my lord, | 抱歉 大人 |
[10:42] | but she demanded that I relay what follows– | 但她要求我转告您 |
[10:45] | her words precisely– | 她的原话是 |
[10:47] | in spite of any protest you offered. | 不论您以何种形式拒绝 |
[10:52] | She says she knows that you will be angry | 她说她知道您会生气 |
[10:56] | and that this will be hard for you to understand… | 也清楚这对您来说很难理解 |
[11:00] | …but she said… | 但她说 |
[11:12] | She said you should trust that her commitment to you | 她说您应该相信她对您的承诺 |
[11:15] | remains inviolable… | 始终不可颠破 |
[11:19] | and that this is no betrayal… | 并且这么做并不是背叛 |
[11:23] | but an act of love. | 而是出于爱 |
[11:28] | And an act she is determined to see through to its end. | 她决心要将这大爱之举进行到底 |
[11:46] | Mr. Molin. | 莫林先生 |
[11:50] | Come hard to starboard and make your course north-northwest. | 打到右满舵 航向调整为西北偏北 |
[11:54] | – Sir? – Stand down the gun crews. | -长官 -炮手解除警戒 |
[12:01] | Hard to starboard. Set course north-northwest. | 右满舵 航向调为西北偏北 |
[12:05] | Stand down the gun crews. | 炮手解除警戒 |
[12:07] | Set course for north-northwest. | 航向调整为西北偏北 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:00] | I am. | 我还好 |
[13:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:07] | I heard the governor took Captain Teach’s ship | 我听说总督占了蒂奇船长的船 |
[13:09] | and threatened an invasion. | 并且威胁要入侵 |
[13:12] | Why now does he sail away? | 现在他又为什么要离开 |
[13:15] | Flint just agreed to trade the cache | 弗林特刚答应了交出宝藏 |
[13:18] | in exchange for a complete surrender. | 来换对方彻底的投降 |
[13:21] | To trade it? | 拿宝藏换 |
[13:23] | – All of it? – All of it. | -全部吗 -全部 |
[13:25] | The money that was to be our treasury | 那笔钱本来该是我们 |
[13:27] | upon which the viability of this entire enterprise was premised. | 用来为我们计划的执行作资金基础的 |
[13:32] | If this bargain consummates, it will be gone. | 一旦这场交易成功 就会是一场空 |
[13:45] | So much to give up. | 要放弃的太多了 |
[13:54] | But I think he made the right decision. | 但我觉得他的决定是对的 |
[13:57] | Controlling Nassau without the cache will be a challenge, | 不拿宝藏作筹码 想控制拿骚的确是个挑战 |
[14:01] | but one I don’t think can be avoided. | 但这是个不可避免的挑战 |
[14:06] | You’re kidding me! | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[14:08] | No. | 没有 |
[14:11] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[14:18] | You did not see what I saw at the Underhill estate. | 你不知道我在昂德希尔种植园看到的情形 |
[14:23] | There has been immeasurable, unspeakable suffering on this island | 那座岛上无法估量难以言说的苦难 |
[14:26] | as a result of Billy’s actions. | 都是因为比利 |
[14:29] | Whatever trust may have been | 奴隶们和我们联盟之间的 |
[14:31] | between the slaves here and our alliance is gone. | 曾有的信任 早已烟消云散了 |
[14:34] | This enterprise is on the verge of collapse | 这个计划已濒临破产 |
[14:37] | and it cannot withstand a | 眼下它根本经不起 |
[14:38] | fight against the governor’s men right now. | 一场对总督势力的抗争 |
[14:40] | What price can be too high to prevent it? | 要阻止这一切 付出什么样的代价不为过呢 |
[14:45] | Drastic measures will need to be taken | 我们必须采取一些极端的措施 |
[14:48] | of which, I’m afraid, this will only be the first. | 而这恐怕只是个开端 |
[14:51] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[14:54] | The damage done to this alliance was caused by Billy. | 对联盟造成破坏的人是比利 |
[14:58] | It may be that the only way to repair this damage | 可能对此补救的唯一方法 |
[15:01] | is to remove that which caused it. | 就是除去祸根 |
[15:06] | Remove him? | 除掉他 |
[15:07] | It will be the only way to regain the trust | 要想重获那些不确定联盟意义 |
[15:09] | of those slave communities | 的奴隶群体的信任 |
[15:11] | uncertain about what this alliance stands for. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[15:15] | And you know as well as I | 你我都心知肚明 |
[15:17] | Billy cannot exist alongside Captain Flint for long. | 比利和弗林特船长之间 一山不容二虎 |
[15:20] | Sooner or later, one or the other must go. | 迟早 会有一个人走 |
[15:23] | If we win Nassau even through surrender, | 即便是投降 如果我们拿下拿骚 |
[15:25] | we are still going to have to control it. | 我们还是得控制它 |
[15:28] | Without the resources afforded by the cache | 要是没有宝藏换来的资源 |
[15:30] | or the force supplied by Billy and his men, | 或比利和他手下提供的势力 |
[15:32] | how the fuck do you imagine we’re going to do that? | 你觉得我们如何才能做到呢 |
[15:34] | We will struggle through it, | 我们拼搏到底 |
[15:36] | train men, gain strength through numbers, | 训练新兵 增加人手来增强实力 |
[15:39] | hunt for that which we need. | 找寻我们所需的一切 |
[15:43] | It will be difficult. | 是会很艰难 |
[15:45] | But since when did we expect this would be anything else? | 但我们也没想过这条路会走得轻松 |
[15:53] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:59] | You sound exactly like him. | 你的口气跟他一模一样 |
[16:03] | Why is this a problem? | 那有什么问题 |
[16:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[16:15] | I have a siege to manage, | 我要攻下堡垒 |
[16:16] | for which I’m going to need Billy’s help. | 我需要比利的帮助才做得到 |
[16:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:23] | Billy was your friend. | 比利曾是你的朋友 |
[16:27] | This is not easy for me, | 这个决定对我来说并不容易 |
[16:29] | but I know it is harder for you. | 但我知道对你来说更为艰难 |
[16:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:35] | Don’t forget that I know that. | 别忘了我知道这一点 |
[16:43] | I haven’t. | 我没忘 |
[16:52] | If this goes away, | 如果这件事过去了 |
[16:55] | Flint’s war, | 弗林特的战争 |
[16:57] | if it all ended and we had to walk away from it… | 如果这一切都结束了 我们就必须离开这里 |
[17:03] | Walk away? | 离开 |
[17:08] | …would I be enough for you? | 只拥有我 对你来说足够吗 |
[17:16] | You know what? You don’t have to answer that. | 算了 你不用回答 |
[17:20] | We’ll send Kofi to retrieve the cache. | 我们派科菲去取回宝藏 |
[17:22] | Your mother will trust him. | 你母亲会相信他 |
[18:16] | No news from outside the walls? | 外面没有消息吗 |
[18:20] | A ketch was seen departing the day before last. | 前天有人看见有一艘双桅纵帆船驶离 |
[18:24] | We were told it was sent to retrieve the cache, | 据说是被派去取回宝藏的 |
[18:25] | but since then, nothing. | 之后却没消息了 |
[18:36] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 对吗 |
[18:39] | Mr. Scott. | 斯科特先生 |
[18:46] | Were you with him? | 你当时跟他在一起吗 |
[18:49] | I’ve heard about his role amongst your maroon allies. | 我听说了他在你那些黑奴盟军中扮演的角色 |
[18:54] | Were you with him before he died? | 他死前是跟你在一起吗 |
[18:57] | I was. | 是的 |
[18:59] | I’ve been told that he departed the island | 有人告诉我 他在这一切混乱开始前 |
[19:01] | before all of this started. | 就从岛上离开了 |
[19:04] | That he killed two soldiers in the process. | 说他在逃离过程中杀了两个士兵 |
[19:08] | Everyone assumed he’d turned, | 每个人都认为他叛变了 |
[19:10] | that somehow one of you had turned him, | 觉得是你们设法使他叛变了 |
[19:12] | but that isn’t what happened, is it? | 但那并非事实 对吗 |
[19:18] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[19:25] | For how long had he been secretly aiding them? | 他秘密帮助他们已经多久了 |
[19:31] | He began, he said, after the Spanish raid. | 他说是从西班牙突袭后开始的 |
[19:37] | Did he say why he did it? | 他有没有说原因 |
[19:39] | He told me that he feared | 他告诉我 |
[19:41] | for the safety of his wife and his daughter, | 他担心妻女会有危险 |
[19:43] | so he had them transported to a place they’d be safe. | 所以他将她们转移到了一个安全的地方 |
[19:48] | They weren’t killed in the raid? | 她们没有在突袭中被杀死吗 |
[19:54] | Are they still alive? | 她们还活着吗 |
[19:57] | Yes, they are. | 还活着 |
[20:15] | For so long, I thought I knew what I was. | 长久以来 我都以为我知道自己是什么样的人 |
[20:21] | A daughter who usurped her father. | 一个篡夺了自己父亲位置的女儿 |
[20:25] | A woman who had taken control of a wild place. | 一个掌控了野蛮之地的女人 |
[20:33] | Scott was proof of that. | 斯科特就是见证 |
[20:36] | The one who saw me that way, too, | 他也是那样看待我的 |
[20:38] | who substantiated it. | 他证实了那一点 |
[20:42] | And all that time, all he saw was a girl so ambitious… | 自始至终 他只把我看作一个被野心蒙蔽的女孩 |
[20:47] | she would never doubt his story. | 她永远都不会怀疑他的话 |
[20:53] | So, she would continue to play the part. | 所以 她会继续扮演好那个角色 |
[20:59] | Draw everyone’s attention away from himself. | 将大家的注意力从他身上转移 |
[21:04] | You did do all those things. | 你确实做到了那些事 |
[21:07] | I know I did. | 我知道 |
[21:11] | But always with a man behind me | 但我身后总有一个男人 |
[21:12] | doing his damnedest to bend it all to his benefit. | 尽最大努力使自己从中获益 |
[21:17] | My father, Scott, Charles, you. | 我父亲 斯科特 查尔斯 你 |
[21:25] | So many goddamn men here. | 这里有那么多该死的男人 |
[21:29] | Too many goddamn men here. | 太多该死的男人 |
[21:31] | Woodes Rogers. | 伍兹·罗杰斯 |
[21:34] | He’s really so different from the rest of us? | 他跟我们真的有那么不一样吗 |
[22:12] | There’s very little I wouldn’t do to protect my wife. | 为了保护我的妻子 我不惜一切手段 |
[22:20] | Of course, my lord. | 当然了 大人 |
[22:23] | I had concerns when we first arrived in Nassau, | 我们刚刚抵达拿骚时 我有过担忧 |
[22:27] | and I told her as much… | 我告诉她 |
[22:31] | that the instincts that had allowed her | 她的那份助她在拿骚 |
[22:33] | to survive for so long there, | 生存这么久 |
[22:36] | to thrive there, | 助她茁壮成长的本能 |
[22:38] | would eventually return. | 终有一天 会回归 |
[22:41] | And that when they did, it would cause conflict between us. | 到那时候 就会在我们之间引起矛盾 |
[22:47] | I don’t believe that’s what’s happened, my lord. | 我不认为事实如此 大人 |
[22:54] | You don’t? | 你不认为吗 |
[22:57] | She’s done this out of devotion to you. | 她这样做是出于对您的忠诚 |
[23:02] | There’s no doubt in my mind about that. | 这一点我毫不怀疑 |
[23:04] | No, I don’t doubt it either. | 我也不怀疑 |
[23:08] | I know she has no love for Flint | 我知道她不在乎弗林特 |
[23:11] | nor any sympathy for his cause. | 也不在乎他的事业 |
[23:14] | I fear the instincts that have awoken in her | 我担心她体内觉醒的本能 |
[23:18] | are more insidious than that. | 比那个更危险 |
[23:23] | She has begun to believe again | 她再次开始相信 |
[23:25] | that disorder in Nassau is inevitable, | 拿骚的混乱是不可避免的 |
[23:28] | that civilization is powerless, | 在意愿和能力缺乏的情境下 |
[23:30] | either through lack of will or capacity to do anything about it. | 文明无能为力做出任何改变 |
[23:42] | Civilization | 文明 |
[23:45] | has a number of faces. | 有许多方面 |
[23:50] | To think them all powerless to alter Nassau’s future… | 认为他们都无力改变拿骚的未来 |
[23:56] | is a terrible mistake. | 是个可怕的错误 |
[24:02] | Yes? | 进来 |
[24:05] | Harbor patrol is deploying. We’ve arrived. | 正在部署海港巡逻队 我们到了 |
[24:13] | Harbor patrol? My lord, where are we? | 海港巡逻队 大人 我们到哪儿了 |
[24:23] | There is very little I wouldn’t do to protect my wife. | 为了保护我妻子 让我做什么都愿意 |
[24:47] | What the hell have you done? | 你到底做了什么 |
[24:52] | If the British Empire will not aid us | 若是大英帝国不愿随我们一起 |
[24:53] | in fighting our present enemy, | 与目前的敌人斗争 |
[24:56] | perhaps a different empire will. | 也许其他帝国愿意 |
[25:00] | Strike our colors. | 降旗 |
[25:02] | Raise the white flag and make a course to enter the harbor. | 升白旗 准备进港 |
[25:05] | Strike our colors! | 降旗 |
[25:07] | Raise the white flag! | 升白旗 |
[25:08] | – Strike our colors! – Raise the white flag! | -降旗 -升白旗 |
[25:54] | If they fire on us… | 要是他们冲我们开火 |
[25:57] | we’ll be sunk before we get our gunports open. | 我们连炮口都来不及开就会被击沉 |
[26:01] | They won’t fire on us. | 他们不会开火的 |
[26:04] | I beg your pardon, sir, but we’re at war. | 恕我直言 大人 现在可是战时 |
[26:08] | Why wouldn’t they? | 他们怎会不开火 |
[26:11] | The most recognizable British governor in the New World | 新世界最富盛名的英国总督 |
[26:13] | is attempting to sail a man-of-war | 正试图驾驶军舰 |
[26:15] | requesting parley into the port of Havana. | 请求会谈进入哈瓦那港口 |
[26:19] | If you were them, | 你要是他们 |
[26:22] | wouldn’t you want to know why? | 会不想知道原因吗 |
[26:35] | Your contact? | 你的联络人 |
[26:37] | Juan Antonio Grandal. | 胡安·安东尼奥·格兰达 |
[26:40] | Colonial Intelligence. | 殖民地情报局 |
[28:12] | That’s the Walrus. | 那是海象号 |
[28:15] | Everything we’ve put that ship through… | 我们让它历经千辛万苦 |
[28:19] | and she just refuses to die. | 但它依然屹立不倒 |
[28:25] | It’s fucking unnatural. | 这太反常了 |
[28:36] | They’ll all follow you. | 他们会跟随你 |
[28:40] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 是不是 |
[28:42] | Flint thinks these people would run | 弗林特认为这些人 |
[28:44] | when confronted by the governor’s men. | 会在与总督的手下对峙时逃离 |
[28:47] | He’s so convinced they won’t stand behind you and fight, | 他深信他们不会与你并肩作战 |
[28:50] | he’s ready to hand over the cache to avoid the outcome. | 他已准备好交出宝藏来避免这种结果 |
[28:54] | And he’s wrong. | 但他错了 |
[28:59] | You’re exactly what I hoped you’d be. | 你就是我希望的样子 |
[29:03] | A rational man to lead Nassau. | 领导拿骚的理智之人 |
[29:07] | That’s the first in recent memory. | 有史以来的第一个 |
[29:10] | And one that they’d allow to lead them into a rational future… | 一个他们愿意跟随进入理智未来的人 |
[29:13] | This doesn’t have anything to do with reason, and you know it. | 这和理智没有任何关系 你明白的 |
[29:17] | You want them following me | 你想让他们追随我 |
[29:18] | only to the extent that I, in turn, will follow you. | 某种程度上只是为了让我反过来追随你 |
[29:22] | I’m a convenience designed to aid you in ruling over Nassau | 你和弗林特一样有很多黑历史 |
[29:26] | with the same uncompromising grip you’d vilify from Flint. | 你只不过利用我来帮你统治拿骚 |
[29:32] | If I choose to side with him, | 如果我选择支持他 |
[29:34] | trade the cache for the fort and his life, | 用宝藏换取堡垒和他的生命 |
[29:36] | are you honestly suggesting you’d let it happen? | 你真的会容许这事发生吗 |
[29:39] | That you wouldn’t use your men to force a scenario | 你不会利用手下来确保 |
[29:41] | by which he ends up dead? | 他必死无疑吗 |
[29:45] | I’m not gonna stand by and watch | 我不会袖手旁观 |
[29:47] | while all our futures are destroyed. | 让我们的未来被破坏 |
[29:49] | No. | 不会的 |
[29:52] | But perhaps it’s worth focusing on how hard I’m working | 但也许我该想想该怎么尽力劝阻你 |
[29:55] | to persuade you not to make that decision. | 不要做出这个决定 这才是有价值的 |
[29:59] | I would far, far rather do this with you than against you. | 我宁愿去这样做 也不愿与你作对 |
[30:03] | And I have faith you can see what is abundantly clear here. | 我相信你能看清楚这一点 |
[30:08] | We have Nassau. | 拿骚是我们的 |
[30:10] | We have a ship with which to hunt and acquire more. | 我们有船可以猎宝 征服更多土地 |
[30:13] | And when that cache arrives, | 而且当宝藏到达之时 |
[30:14] | we will have the money to govern it all. | 我们便有足够的财力来统治此地 |
[30:16] | We made a deal, Billy. | 我们有过交易 比利 |
[30:19] | We gave our word to Madi, her mother, their people | 我们向马迪 她母亲 他们的人保证过 |
[30:22] | that we were all committed to the same war. | 我们要打一场同心协力的战争 |
[30:24] | That’s Flint’s deal, not mine. | 这是弗林特的交易 不是我的 |
[30:27] | And not yours. | 更不是你的 |
[30:30] | Their people need a place to call home? | 他们的人需要一个家 |
[30:31] | Here it is. | 这里就是他们的家 |
[30:33] | And we are contemplating throwing it away to continue a war that, | 我们却打算放弃它 去继续一场 |
[30:36] | sooner or later, is guaranteed to end in defeat. | 迟早会失败的战争 |
[30:41] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[30:44] | You know I’m right. | 你知道的 |
[30:56] | Slow them down. | 让他们慢点 |
[30:58] | The sooner that ship’s afloat, | 船越早出海 |
[31:00] | the sooner they’ll all want to hunt, | 他们就越想出去征战 |
[31:01] | and we need them on the beach. | 我们需要他们都待在海滩上 |
[31:05] | Consider it done. | 你放心吧 |
[31:58] | I would like to be alone. | 我想一个人静静 |
[32:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:08] | You’d like to be a part of this? | 你也想插一脚吗 |
[32:11] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[32:26] | Sooner or later, that cache is going to arrive, | 宝藏早晚会到 |
[32:29] | and there’ll be no more delaying. | 也不会再有耽搁 |
[32:34] | I’m committed to Flint. | 我答应了弗林特 |
[32:36] | I’m committed to Madi. | 我答应了马迪 |
[32:39] | Yet the road they intend to travel | 尽管我已逐渐无法理解 |
[32:40] | is one I’m losing the ability to understand. | 他们选择的道路 |
[32:44] | I know what Billy’s done– what should be unforgivable– | 我知道比利做了不可原谅的事情 |
[32:47] | and yet till so very recently, | 而直到现在 |
[32:49] | there’s no one in the world I called a closer friend. | 我在这世上没有一个称得上是好朋友的人 |
[32:56] | The more he talks, the more I remember why. | 他说得越多 越让我想起是为什么 |
[33:06] | To turn on him now, to have him killed– | 支持弗林特则应该 |
[33:10] | which is what it would take to side with Flint… | 现在开始对比利拔刀相向 杀了他 |
[33:17] | Seems like something I don’t know I have it in me to do. | 感觉是我要去做一件我还没想好的事情 |
[33:24] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[33:28] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[33:30] | Why should I follow you if you don’t know? | 你不知道的话 我为什么还要跟随你 |
[33:33] | Why would anyone? | 为什么会有人要跟随你 |
[33:36] | I don’t give a shit what goes on in there. | 我不管你脑子里怎么想的 |
[33:39] | Fuck Flint. Don’t fuck Flint. | 干掉弗林特 不干掉弗林特 |
[33:42] | Fuck Billy. Don’t fuck Billy. | 干掉比利 不掉干比利 |
[33:44] | I don’t give a shit what you choose, | 我不管你怎么选 |
[33:45] | but fucking choose! | 但你快点决定 |
[33:47] | And don’t make me suffer the thinking. | 不要让我想这些 |
[33:52] | Worry ain’t a good look for a king, | 对于一个王来说 不应该总是忧心忡忡 |
[33:54] | not in a kingdom like this where loyalty is in short supply. | 尤其是在这种忠诚极其稀有的国度 |
[35:24] | – Did you counsel him to come here? ? – No. | -是你建议他来这里的吗 -不是 |
[35:27] | But the urgency of his situation demanded it. | 但是目前的紧急状况让他不得不来 |
[35:35] | It was a mistake. | 我误会了 |
[36:08] | Inglés? | 会说英语吗 |
[36:17] | I think you know who I am. | 我想你知道我是谁 |
[36:21] | I think you know what I am. | 也知道我是什么样的人 |
[36:26] | You and I are enemies as our kings are at war with one another. | 鉴于我们的国家正在打仗 你我应是敌人 |
[36:31] | But their war… | 但是他们的战争 |
[36:35] | Right now their war is meaningless to me. | 目前他们的战争对我来说毫无意义 |
[36:39] | I came to Nassau before it began to foster commerce, | 我在拿骚开始进行贸易之前就到了那里 |
[36:43] | and toward that end, | 然后直到贸易结束 |
[36:44] | to combat piracy, to defeat it. | 开始与海盗斗争 力图战胜他们 |
[36:47] | That was my war. | 那才是属于我的战争 |
[36:50] | And I had that victory within my reach. | 曾经胜利几乎近在咫尺 |
[36:54] | I had it. | 我也曾有过胜利 |
[36:58] | But my enemy has remade itself since then, | 但是我的敌人自那时起开始重新整改 |
[37:01] | made allies with an army of maroons, | 和放逐者结盟 |
[37:04] | and has now dedicated itself to disorder of the grandest scale. | 现在致力于引起更大范围的骚乱 |
[37:08] | Inciting others– | 煽动其他人 |
[37:10] | slaves, sailors, wage laborers alike– | 奴隶们 水手们 工人们 |
[37:13] | to join their fight and give their lives to destroy the civilized world. | 加入他们 献身于破坏文明社会的事业中 |
[37:19] | Labor fuels commerce | 有劳力才有贸易 |
[37:22] | and commerce fuels security. | 有了贸易才能有安全保障 |
[37:25] | If these people are successful in compromising the first, | 如果这群人成功策反了劳力 |
[37:29] | there is no end to the damage they can cause the rest. | 他们对贸易和安全造成的危害将无法估量 |
[37:35] | In this war… | 在这场战争中 |
[37:38] | you and I have far more that unites our interests | 你我联合的利益远远高出 |
[37:41] | than separates them. | 单独的利益 |
[37:44] | For if Nassau falls, | 因为如果拿骚沦陷了 |
[37:47] | if it becomes a dark symbol | 如果它成为一个展现这群人 |
[37:48] | of what mayhem these men can unleash, | 可以带来怎样的骚乱的反面教材 |
[37:52] | a rallying cry that might be heard throughout the New World… | 整个新大陆可能都会听说这样一场动乱 |
[37:57] | how long before these same men turn their eyes to Cuba? | 要多久这群人会开始盯上古巴 |
[38:01] | To your plantations and your ships? | 盯上你的殖民地 你的船只 |
[38:04] | How long before Spanish slaves are emboldened by it | 要多久西班牙的奴隶们会受其激发 |
[38:08] | and set their eyes on you? | 开始反抗你们 |
[38:12] | When you are forced to write to King Philip, | 当你被迫写信给菲利普国王 |
[38:16] | begging his assistance | 求着救援 |
[38:17] | in staving off the army of slaves and pirates on your doorstep… | 以延缓奴隶与海盗大军踏上你的大门时 |
[38:23] | would you not wish in that moment | 那一刻 你是否会希望 |
[38:26] | that you had this one back | 此刻做出了正确的决定 |
[38:29] | when it was possible to kill this monster in its cradle… | 现在还来得及将这个魔鬼扼杀在摇篮里 |
[38:35] | cheap and quick and quiet? | 低代价迅速且悄悄地解决了 |
[38:48] | I had a younger brother once. | 我曾有个弟弟 |
[38:51] | Simón. | 叫西蒙 |
[38:54] | He was a midshipman | 他是女神化身号 |
[38:57] | aboard Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación. | 船上的海军见习军官 |
[39:01] | Beneath a flag of surrender, he was butchered. | 当时尽管他们已经投降 但仍然遭到了屠杀 |
[39:06] | And I’m told | 我听说 |
[39:07] | you likely wielded the sword | 可能是你亲自 |
[39:12] | personally. | 动的手 |
[39:15] | Am I misinformed? | 我说得对吗 |
[39:18] | No. | 没错 |
[39:24] | You are not my enemy | 你不是我的敌人 |
[39:26] | because my king tells me so. | 只因为我的国王要我如此 |
[39:31] | Don’t insult me by suggesting otherwise. | 你若否认这一点 便是辱我 |
[39:42] | If the situation in Nassau is as you say it is, | 既然拿骚的形势如你所说的那样 |
[39:47] | why are you here? | 你为何来此 |
[39:49] | Why are you not in Williamsburg or Kingston | 你何不去威廉斯堡 金士登 |
[39:53] | seeking help from your own? | 找你同僚求援 |
[39:55] | I’ve tried. | 去过了 |
[39:57] | They won’t listen. | 他们不听 |
[40:00] | Maybe because they care | 也许比起我来 |
[40:01] | more about the war against Spain than I do. | 他们更专注于和西班牙的战争 |
[40:06] | Maybe because this just isn’t as personal to them | 也许对于他们而言 这件事不像你我这般 |
[40:08] | as it is for me or for you. | 有切身利益 |
[40:11] | This is personal to me? | 我有什么切身利益 |
[40:13] | Of course it is. | 当然有 |
[40:15] | The pirates offered me a cache of stolen gems | 海盗提出用一批偷来的珠宝 |
[40:17] | to persuade me to surrender. | 换我投降 |
[40:20] | The cache of gems representing the last remaining share | 这批珠宝 则是厄卡号失窃的珠宝中 |
[40:23] | of the Urca plunder. | 最后的一批 |
[40:28] | They’re paying for their war with your money. | 他们的战争 烧的是你的钱 |
[40:43] | What is it you think will come from this? | 你指望此次来访有什么结果 |
[40:46] | You think I’ll commit men and sail with you? | 你以为我会派人派船去助你吗 |
[40:50] | To fight an insurgency on your territory, | 去剿灭你地盘上的叛乱 |
[40:53] | force my men to decipher friend from enemy | 去强迫我的人抛开敌友定见 |
[40:58] | amongst that sort of confusion? | 打这场不明不白的仗吗 |
[41:02] | My friends are all besieged within Fort Nassau. | 我的朋友都被困在拿骚堡垒 |
[41:07] | My wife is there. | 我妻子也在其中 |
[41:10] | I’d beg you to spare them, | 我恳求您放过他们 |
[41:12] | avoid the fort entirely. | 不要攻击堡垒 |
[41:14] | And in exchange, | 作为交换 |
[41:15] | the fort will offer no resistance to your landing. | 您的舰队登陆时 堡垒将不会抵抗 |
[41:19] | Once you land, | 待您登陆后 |
[41:21] | once you are past the fort… | 待您占领堡垒之后 |
[41:24] | I envision no confusion. | 也不会有任何冲突 |
[41:29] | You needn’t decipher anything. | 您无需有任何疑惑 |
[41:33] | I’d simply ask that you burn it all to the ground. | 我只求您 把那里夷为平地 |
[41:53] | The ship was spotted on the horizon, | 海平线上发现的船只 |
[41:55] | approaching the rendezvous beach from the south | 正从南方靠近会合点 |
[41:57] | and flying no colors. | 未挂旗帜 |
[41:59] | Kofi and his men are returning. | 科菲他们回来了 |
[42:01] | The wind is dying out. | 风就要停了 |
[42:04] | The cache will be on the sand in a few hours, at most. | 至多几小时 宝藏就到岸了 |
[42:10] | Who knows they’ve arrived? | 还有谁知道他们到了 |
[42:12] | So far? | 到目前吗 |
[42:14] | Him, you, and I. That’s it. | 他 你 还有我 没了 |
[42:18] | Sooner or later, people are going to know. | 人人皆知是早晚的事 |
[42:21] | And we’re gonna have to give them instructions | 而我们也躲不过要和他们说个明白 |
[42:23] | about what happens to that cache once it lands. | 该如何处置靠岸的宝藏 |
[42:27] | There’s no more putting off a decision. | 必须早作决断 |
[42:31] | Giving up that money is an impossibility. | 弃了那些珠宝是断无可能 |
[42:36] | Flint will just keep pushing for these things, | 弗林特定会催促交割 |
[42:39] | costly things that we pay for with our own suffering, | 而我们却为了这珠宝代价惨痛 |
[42:43] | with our own lives. | 还赌上了性命 |
[42:44] | You know this. | 这你知道 |
[42:47] | You’ve always known this. | 你一向都清楚 |
[42:51] | Sooner or later, it has to end. | 此事早晚必作了断 |
[42:56] | You send word to the fort and tell them it’s here. | 你派人知会堡垒 告诉他们宝藏到了 |
[42:59] | Arrange for them to come out. I’ll have men waiting there. | 叫他们派人来接应 我也派人去埋伏 |
[43:03] | I’ll end it quickly. | 我会做个痛快了断 |
[43:07] | All you have to do is look the other way. | 你只需假装不经意 |
[43:18] | I don’t want it happening in full view of that beach. | 我不想让全沙滩的人都看到你动手 |
[43:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:49] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[44:35] | It’s arrived. | 到了 |
[44:37] | The cache? | 宝藏吗 |
[44:41] | What else does it say? | 还说什么了 |
[44:47] | It’s across the island. | 在岛那头 |
[44:49] | Mr. Silver insists that we exit through the northwest tunnel | 西尔弗先生坚持要我们从西北地道出去 |
[44:52] | where we’ll be escorted over land to the southern coast. | 由他们从那里护送我们到南海岸 |
[44:56] | The transport will meet us there. | 在那里和船队碰头 |
[45:04] | This wasn’t part of the deal. | 我们的协议不是这么说的 |
[45:09] | Sailing a fortune in jewels into that harbor | 难不成还要大摇大摆驶进港口 |
[45:13] | in full view of a beach filled with enraged pirates, | 当着满岸躁动的海盗的面交接一大笔珠宝吗 |
[45:16] | you can understand his reluctance. | 他不同意也是正常 |
[45:20] | This way, there will be far less risk | 这般安排 就不太可能 |
[45:22] | of anyone disturbing the exchange. | 会有人扰乱交接了 |
[45:24] | I saw his face when you accepted this deal, | 你同意交易时我可看见了他的表情 |
[45:27] | and I imagine you did, too. | 我想你也看见了 |
[45:29] | If there is anyone on that beach | 若说届时海滩上 |
[45:30] | with a desire to disrupt this exchange, | 有谁想破坏交接 |
[45:32] | I’m concerned Mr. Silver may be first among them. | 我看最有可能的便是西尔弗先生了 |
[45:36] | I’m not concerned. | 我倒不担心 |
[45:45] | Lieutenant Utley. | 厄特利副官 |
[45:46] | Select six of your men to escort us. | 你挑六人护送我们 |
[45:49] | Mr. Soames is in charge until I return. | 我不在时 听索姆斯先生号令 |
[46:49] | The men are all in position? | 人都到位了吗 |
[46:53] | They are. | 到了 |
[46:56] | About a dozen of them beyond that tree line. | 还有十来个藏在树后 |
[47:01] | Once Silver gives the signal, | 西尔弗一下令 |
[47:03] | they’ll close in. | 他们便会杀出来 |
[47:19] | They’ll have soldiers with them. | 他们会带士兵来 |
[47:21] | Tell Silver it’s important | 告诉西尔弗 务必等到 |
[47:22] | we wait until they’ve all cleared the tunnel | 对方所有人从地道里出来 |
[47:23] | before we make any kind of move. | 才能行动 |
[47:26] | When the time comes, | 动手时 |
[47:27] | I don’t want anyone else touching Flint. | 我不希望任何人对弗林特出手 |
[47:31] | I’ll handle it. | 他交给我处理 |
[47:51] | This isn’t right. | 这不对劲 |
[47:56] | All those men out there that you and I have fought alongside. | 站在那里的都是与你我出生入死的好兄弟 |
[48:01] | I can’t believe I’m the only one who knows this isn’t right. | 我无法相信我是唯一一个察觉到不对劲的人 |
[48:49] | You built all of this. | 是你造就了这一切 |
[48:54] | The resistance. | 那一场反抗 |
[48:57] | It wouldn’t have worked without you. | 没有你根本行不通 |
[49:02] | But part of what you built, it worked too well. | 然而这其中已经有不受你控制的部分了 |
[49:10] | Long John Silver. | 郎·约翰·西弗尔 |
[49:14] | All he had to do was open his mouth, | 你只需轻轻把嘴一张 |
[49:18] | say your name, | 说出你的名号 |
[49:20] | and everyone listened. | 所有人都会听他号令 |
[49:26] | What was it that he said about me? | 他说我什么了 |
[49:31] | He said the reason Flint’s fleet | 他说弗林特的舰队 |
[49:32] | never got warning of the barricade in the harbor | 在港口遇到障碍前之所以没收到警告 |
[49:34] | wasn’t because Mr. Featherstone didn’t relay it… | 并不是因为费瑟斯通先生没有转告… |
[49:40] | wasn’t because Max intercepted it. | 也不是因为麦克斯拦下了消息 |
[49:45] | He said it was because you never sent it in the first place. | 而是因为你根本就没有发出警告 |
[49:50] | And they all believed him. | 而他们都听信了他的话 |
[49:55] | I don’t think anyone actually believed it. | 我想没人信他说的话 |
[49:59] | You weren’t indicted based on the facts, | 无论是基于事实 或是对你动机的猜测 |
[50:02] | or our suspicions of your motives. | 你都没有受到指控 |
[50:05] | He just said it. | 他只不过把这事说出来了 |
[50:09] | Only, no one had the balls to defy him. | 只是没人敢反抗他 |
[50:14] | I told them | 我跟他们说 |
[50:16] | I should be the one to do it. | 我来动手比较好 |
[50:19] | If it was gonna happen, | 事情如果真到了这一步 |
[50:21] | I thought it should be a friend. | 动手的也应该是你的朋友 |
[50:30] | But fuck it. | 不过算了 |
[50:33] | I won’t do it. | 我不会杀你的 |
[50:45] | You’ve all forgotten your oaths. | 你们都忘记了自己的誓言 |
[50:50] | They were given to this man | 你们发誓效忠于他 |
[50:52] | when that man was just a fiction. | 而那海盗王只不过是虚构出来的 |
[50:57] | To hell with all of you who can’t tell the difference! | 老子才不管你们这些分不清虚实的人 |
[51:02] | To hell with all of you! | 老子不会动手的 |
[51:36] | Stop! | 住手 |
[51:53] | Take him to the Underhill estate. | 把他押到昂德希尔种植园 |
[51:59] | Do it. | 快去 |
[52:27] | Captain? | 船长 |
[52:33] | Is the cache on the sand yet? | 宝藏运到沙滩上没 |
[52:36] | The cache isn’t here. | 宝藏不在这里 |
[52:38] | What the fuck is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[52:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:48] | Stand down. Just wait! | 退下 先别动 |
[53:14] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[53:16] | We escaped the governor’s men. | 我们从总督手下的人手里逃了出来 |
[53:19] | Came back to rejoin the fight, | 想回来重新加入战团 |
[53:21] | but didn’t know if the harbor was safe to enter. | 但是不知道港口是否能让我们安全进入 |
[53:25] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[53:45] | You want to trade it? | 你们要拿宝藏做交易 |
[53:47] | You want to trade the cache, my cache? | 你们想让出宝藏 我的宝藏 |
[53:51] | It was the only way we could | 只有这样 我们才能 |
[53:53] | avoid a fight we were more than likely to lose. | 避免这场没什么胜算的战争 |
[53:56] | And it guarantees us control of the island today and for certain. | 这能保证我们手握这座岛的控制权 |
[53:59] | All it guarantees is we no longer have the cache | 这只能保证我们丢了大家都认为 |
[54:01] | that we all agreed was critical. | 至关重要的宝藏 |
[54:04] | And who decided this? | 是谁做的决定 |
[54:05] | You and Mr. Silver? | 你和西尔弗先生吗 |
[54:17] | – It won’t work. – It’s done. | -这行不通的 -已经定下来了 |
[54:19] | It’s already agreed to. | 已经同意了 |
[54:21] | She agreed to it. | 是她同意了 |
[54:24] | Her people agreed. | 她那边的人同意了 |
[54:25] | You’ve agreed. | 你们同意了 |
[54:27] | But it’s all meaningless | 但这都没有任何意义 |
[54:28] | unless and until he agrees. | 除非他同意了 |
[54:33] | Woodes Rogers. | 伍兹·罗杰斯 |
[54:34] | He left the island for Port Royal as she asked | 他按她说的 离开这座岛 前往皇家港了 |
[54:38] | to await her arrival with the money. | 就等着她带着钱财过去了 |
[54:39] | He’s already agreed to it. | 他已经同意了 |
[54:42] | No, he hasn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[54:47] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[54:48] | What do you see out there? | 你看到什么了 |
[55:01] | I watched him defeat Edward Teach in battle… | 我亲眼看到他打倒了爱德华·蒂奇 |
[55:06] | outnumbered | 以少胜多 |
[55:08] | and through sheer force of will. | 眼里充满了十足的斗志 |
[55:11] | I saw his bloodlust with my own eyes. | 我亲眼见证了他的嗜血屠杀 |
[55:14] | That man will never surrender his position here. | 那个男人是绝对不会交出控制权的 |
[55:19] | He will never allow himself to be defeated by you or I. | 他绝对不会容忍自己败在你我手上 |
[55:23] | Not because we bribed him, | 不为贿赂所动 |
[55:24] | not because Eleanor Guthrie told him so. | 也不在意埃莉诺·格斯里是怎么说的 |
[55:27] | He simply will not allow it to happen. | 他只是不允许这一切发生 |
[55:34] | I don’t know where that man went | 我不知道那个男人到底去了哪儿 |
[55:36] | or what designs drew him there, | 或者他去皇家港有什么图谋 |
[55:39] | but this I know– | 但我知道 |
[55:42] | Woodes Rogers will be returning… | 伍兹·罗杰斯会回来的… |
[55:46] | and this fight isn’t nearly over. | 这场战争 远未结束 |