Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] About six months ago, 六个月前
[00:12] I was approached by the intelligence department 印度群岛贸易馆情报部门的人
[00:14] of the Casa de Contratacion. 找上了我
[00:16] They offered me a significant amount of money. 他们给了我一大笔钱
[00:19] I said yes. 我就答应了
[00:20] The department’s spies had learned of an attempt 部门的密探们发现了有人
[00:23] to walk away with their money without them knowing of it. 试图背着他们携款潜逃
[00:25] If you do not return the entirety of the hidden cache, 如果你不坦白隐藏的猫腻和堡垒中的金子
[00:28] know that Nassau will likely burn for it. 拿骚可能会遭殃
[00:30] With everything I’ve lost in recent days, 目前我已经失去得够多的了
[00:32] I can’t afford to lose the name, too. 我不能连名字也丢了
[00:34] We walk into the tavern, we sign our names, 我们走进酒馆 签下大名
[00:35] and then not only are we square with the law, our money is, too. 不仅我们能免于法律的制裁 我们的钱也将安然无恙
[00:38] The wound should be far further along towards quietening itself. 伤口本应该要开始愈合了
[00:41] If the decay progresses, 如果腐烂加重
[00:42] I’ll have to remove more of your leg. 我只能多切除一截腿
[00:44] What does a colonial power do 当他们看到一位在任总督
[00:45] when they see a sitting governor 被海盗与奴隶的联盟废黜
[00:47] deposed by an alliance of pirates and slaves bring down Nassau? 那一点殖民势力还能做些什么
[00:53] Maybe bring it all down. 也许你就拿下了一切
[00:55] What happens now? 现在怎么打算
[00:56] Now we go find Charles Vane. 现在我们去找查尔斯·韦恩
[03:30] Where is he? 他在哪
[04:02] When you said that you’d be staying behind 当你说你会留下
[04:03] to solidify our new compact, 维护我们的新联盟时
[04:06] I assumed that meant something. 我以为你是认真的
[04:08] For you to be seen as uninterested 如果被人看见
[04:10] in what is happening for my father now, 你对我父亲的状况如此漠不关心
[04:12] that is not going to help convince anyone here 恐怕你没法说服这里的任何人
[04:14] that you are serious about desiring their friendship. 你们是真心寻求他们的友谊
[04:24] It’ll pass. 不是大毛病
[04:27] It’s just a fever from the wound. 只是伤口引起的发热罢了
[04:34] I’m fine. 我没事
[05:01] Christ! 老天
[05:05] I’m all right! 我没事
[05:07] Swing it down on deck! 快放到甲板上
[05:09] Fucking idiot! 该死的蠢货
[05:11] Listen, if you can’t tie a rope, you shouldn’t be on this ship! 连绳结都不会系 你根本不该在这艘船上
[05:13] Get astern. Calm down! 退后 冷静点
[05:15] Hey! What’s going on here? 这里是怎么一回事
[05:19] His lashing came undone. 他系的绳结松了
[05:21] I fucking showed it to him 10 minutes ago. 我十分钟前才告诉他怎么系
[05:22] Someone could have been killed. 他差点弄出了人命
[05:26] Then you showed him incorrectly. 那就是你教得不对
[05:30] It’s a fucking lashing. I know how to tie it. 不就是个该死的绳结吗 我知道怎么系
[05:33] If he tied it wrong, then you instructed him wrong. 如果他会系错 一定是你教错了
[05:40] You listen to me. 听好了
[05:42] We persuaded them that they need us. 我们说服了他们 说他们需要我们
[05:46] We most certainly need them. 我们更需要他们
[05:47] Do you understand what I’m saying? 你明白我的意思吗
[06:04] Don’t imagine that will be the last of those. 这种事大概不会是最后一次
[06:08] Neither do I. 我想也是
[06:12] So how exactly do you see this working? 那你觉得这怎么能成功
[06:15] They have their orders. 他们要服从命令
[06:18] As long as we hold our end of the bargain, they’ll hold. 只要我们遵守交易 他们也会
[06:21] Yeah, that wasn’t what I meant. 我问的不是这个
[06:25] I understood a war meant to antagonize England– 我能理解战争是为了对抗英国
[06:28] to frighten them, 威吓他们
[06:28] to prevent them from moving against Nassau. 阻止他们侵犯拿骚
[06:32] But that isn’t what we’re talking about anymore, is it? 但如今我们的目的已经不是这些了 对吗
[06:35] Now you’re talking about a war meant to be won. 你说的是一场必胜的战争
[06:40] You convinced them. 你说服了他们
[06:42] Convinced Scott, his wife, their people, 说服了斯科特 他的妻子 他的人
[06:45] our people, even Silver. 我们的人 甚至西尔弗
[06:49] But not you. 但说服不了你
[06:52] Everyone’s wrong but you. 所有人都错了 除了你
[06:58] Maybe. 也许吧
[07:00] Captain! Masts! 船长 桅杆
[07:12] Captain. 船长
[07:18] Ocracoke Island. Teach is there. 奥克拉科克岛 蒂奇就在那儿
[07:22] A few hours’ time, assuming he’s there, 如果他在那儿 我们有几个小时
[07:26] I’m going to begin a discussion 我要跟他讨论一下
[07:27] in which I’m going to ask him for something 要他答应我们一些
[07:28] that he can’t possibly give. 他不可能答应的事
[07:32] And the success or failure of this war 这场仗的成败
[07:34] will depend upon the outcome. 全看这次谈话的结果
[07:38] In a few hours’ time, 在这几个小时里
[07:39] there’s a good chance you’re going to look awfully smart. 你有机会展示下你的聪明才智
[07:58] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[08:00] Bring him down! 干掉他
[08:22] You look good. 你看上去很不错
[08:24] As handsome as ever. 一如既往地帅
[08:25] You always were a gifted liar. 你总是这么会哄人
[08:31] When you were still pirating, 彼时你还驰骋海上
[08:33] I was the woman who was Blackbeard’s woman. 我也因为是黑胡子的女人这个身份
[08:36] Put my services in great demand– 招揽了不少生意
[08:39] all men wanting what notorious men already had. 男人嘛 总是想到得到那些狠角色曾拥有的
[08:45] And then you leave 然后你离开了
[08:47] and my business fades. 我的生意也日渐萧条
[08:51] It’s always the little people who get hurt the worst 市场风向改变后 受伤最深的
[08:53] when the market turns. 往往是那些小人物
[09:03] So when are you going to tell me? 所以你打算什么时候告诉我
[09:07] Tell you what? 告诉你什么
[09:08] What he’s doing here. 他在这儿干什么
[09:11] Charles? 查尔斯
[09:16] I remember when he had forced you from Nassau. 我还记得他当年逼你离开拿骚
[09:19] I remember how angry you were, 我还记得你有多么生气
[09:21] how disappointed. 多么失望
[09:23] And I remember you telling me 我还记得你告诉我
[09:24] that you’d never make the same mistake again, 你不会再犯同样的错误了
[09:27] that you had learned the hard way 你已经吸取了惨痛的教训
[09:29] that only God made sons. 有无子嗣这事儿勉强不来
[09:31] Things are different now. 现在不一样了
[09:33] Different how? 怎么不一样
[09:35] Doesn’t need to last long. 反正我也不久于人世了
[09:45] A little Spanish shrapnel. 在我跟他差不多大的时候
[09:48] It went in here when I was not much older than him. 曾被西班牙人打伤 弹片至今还留在这里
[09:52] Once in a while it migrates, 每隔一段时间就向里移动一点
[09:56] ticks closer to reaching its terminus and striking its chime. 一步步逼近终点 准备敲响最后的钟声
[10:03] Grim little timepiece 那残忍的钟声
[10:06] whose ticking has grown louder to my ears of late. 近来在我的耳边越来越响
[10:12] Charles doesn’t know, does he? 查尔斯不知道吧
[10:17] Captain! 船长
[10:37] Jesus. 天啊
[10:44] Welcome to Ocracoke. 欢迎来到奥克拉科克
[10:53] At first I was tempted, 一开始我被诱惑到了
[10:56] but in the end it felt wrong 但后来 我觉得不该
[10:58] to betray the governor that way. 那样背叛总督
[11:02] And it felt dangerous… 感觉很危险
[11:05] so I declined. 所以我拒绝了
[11:07] Then how did this happen? 那为什么会发生这种事
[11:10] How does an honest chambermaid 一个正直的仆人
[11:11] end up in the employ of the Spanish empire? 怎么会沦为西班牙帝王的手下
[11:22] A few days after I declined their offer… 我拒绝了他们之后没几天…
[11:28] I came home late from the governor’s service. 我服侍完总督后很晚才回家
[11:33] It wasn’t unusual for me to return home 通常我回到家的时候
[11:36] to find my children long since fast asleep. 孩子们早已入睡了
[11:40] That night, my children were not alone. 但那个晚上 除了孩子们 还有别人在
[11:45] The man who had approached me– 找过我的那个男人
[11:47] Grandal– was there… 格兰达 他也在
[11:52] Waiting. 等着我
[11:55] In his left hand, a knife. 左手握着一把刀
[11:57] In his right, a purse. 右手拿着一个包
[12:02] He said my children would receive something from him that night. 他说我的孩子那晚会收到他的东西
[12:08] He asked me to choose which. 他让我选择要左边还是右边
[12:14] These are the people whom I am beholden to. 这就是那些让我心存束缚的人
[12:17] This is what they are capable of doing. 这就是他们能干出来的事
[12:22] I cannot imagine what they will do 如果金子没被完整地还回来
[12:24] if the cache is not returned whole. 我不知道他们会干出什么事来
[12:38] Ship’s manifest, sir. 这是载货清单 先生
[12:39] The entirety of the gold from the fort 堡垒中所有的金子
[12:40] is now stowed and ready for transport to Havana. 都装船了 准备运去哈瓦那
[12:42] We should be under way within the hour. 在一个小时之内就得启程
[12:44] Put it in my office, please. 放到我办公室里去吧
[12:52] I just left Miss Hudson. 我刚去找过哈德森小姐
[12:56] I had the instinct once or twice, 其实我最近偶尔有感觉到
[12:59] the way she’d been watching me of late. 她像是在监视我
[13:02] I dismissed it, 但我没多想
[13:03] just assumed it related to some concern 以为那是出于担心
[13:05] over my relationship with you and its becoming inappropriate. 你我之间那不太恰当的关系的缘故
[13:11] What did she say? 她说什么了
[13:14] Did she report that we’re earnestly attempting 她有没有把我们正认真努力地
[13:15] to find and return the missing money? 寻找并归还失踪的金子这一情况进行汇报
[13:17] It’s not about the money for them, not anymore. 对于他们来说这已经不关钱的事了
[13:20] When the gold from the Urca was stolen, it was bad enough. 厄卡的金子被偷的时候情况就已经够糟了
[13:23] Now they hear the gold is being converted 现在他们听说金子被转换成
[13:25] into something more easily hidden from them, 更容易藏匿
[13:27] more easily smuggled away. 更容易走私的东西
[13:29] That isn’t theft. It’s an insult. 这就不仅仅是偷了 这是一种羞辱
[13:33] And insults to empires require answers. 对帝国的羞辱需要有人负责
[13:39] So it’s personal, then? 所以这是私人恩怨喽
[13:43] A binary question of my trustworthiness. 这是关于我可信度的选择题
[13:47] Either I return the full cache and prove it or I fail, 要么用归还金子来证明 要么就搞砸
[13:52] and in trying to excuse the shortfall, 为差额找借口
[13:54] only aggravate their existing suspicion 只会加重他们对我的怀疑
[13:56] that I am part of the pirate problem, not its solution. 认为我是海盗问题的一部分 而非解决办法
[13:59] And the dread fleet in Havana sets sail the very next day 接下来的一天 可怕的哈瓦那舰队就会起航
[14:02] to raze all of Nassau to the ground. 来把拿骚夷为平地
[14:05] Then we’ll fight them, defend the island. 那我们就和他们打 保护岛屿
[14:08] The odds would be dire, but we are not without resources. 赢面很小 但我们也并非毫无还手之力
[14:10] No, not “We.” 不是”我们”
[14:12] I mean, someone might fight them, but it won’t be you and I. 有人会开战 但不是我和你
[14:15] If the result of my endeavor here 如果我在这里的努力的结果
[14:16] is a Spanish attack against British forces, 是西班牙展开了对英国军队的攻击
[14:18] an act that threatens to drag the empire into a war, 从而产生将帝国拖入战争深渊的威胁的话
[14:21] I would be recalled to London and likely debtors’ prison 我可能会被召回伦敦 很有可能进监狱
[14:23] and your capital sentence would be reinstated. 你的死刑判决也会重新生效
[14:26] Now, I believe Nassau’s 现在我相信
[14:28] best chance at survival is with me guiding it. 拿骚要想幸存下来 只能由我来引导
[14:30] But if we cannot find Jack Rackham and Anne Bonny, 但如果我们找不到杰克·拉克姆和安妮·伯妮
[14:33] if we can’t find the cache in their possession, 如果我们找不到他们手里的金子
[14:36] whatever happens to Nassau, you and I are likely finished. 无论拿骚如何 我俩都完了
[14:57] Pardon me, gentlemen, if you don’t mind me asking, 打扰了 先生 我想问问
[14:59] where is this wagon headed? 马车是去哪里的
[15:01] To the fort. 去堡垒
[15:03] To do what, exactly? 去做什么呢
[15:05] To fix it. 去修缮它
[15:09] I see. 明白了
[15:13] Just you two on the job, is it? 只有你们俩去做吗
[15:15] A whole gang of us up there. 还有一群人在上面
[15:16] Governor wants it shipshape by the end of the month. 总督希望在月底前能完工
[15:22] Suppose that fort’s not going to rebuild itself. 堡垒总不会自己给自己搬砖吧
[15:30] No, I suppose it won’t. 对 我想也是
[15:44] Hold still. 别乱动
[15:48] There. 好了
[15:50] Well? What do you think? 看看 觉得怎么样
[15:53] You mean aside from the tit curtains? 你是说除了乳帘吗
[15:57] It’s called a cravat. 这叫领巾
[16:00] You want to fit in with them, right? 你不是想融入到他们中间吗
[16:01] – This is what they wear. – “They” Who? -他们就是这样穿的 -他们是谁
[16:04] Respectable men. 体面人
[16:10] All right, yeah. 行了行了
[16:15] Place of birth? 出生地
[16:16] Bristol. 布里斯托尔
[16:18] Occupation? 职业
[16:19] Ship’s carpenter. 船上的木工
[16:22] – Ship served? – I used to serve the Buccaneer. -服役船只 -以前在海贼号上干过
[16:25] Sign here. 在这签名
[16:29] Move on. Next? 继续 下一个
[16:31] What the fuck are you doing here? 你他妈在这儿干什么
[16:35] It’s a cravat. 这是领巾
[16:37] It’s what respectable men wear. 体面人都戴这儿玩意儿
[16:39] It’s– never mind what it is. 是…别管这是什么了
[16:42] You’re supposed to be long gone by now. 你这会应该走得远远的
[16:44] Why’d you come back? 为什么又回来了
[16:45] Where we’re going, 我们要去的地方
[16:46] it seemed better to have one of these than not. 有个这玩意儿总比没有强
[16:49] I thought as an added prize, 我以为这会是额外的奖赏
[16:50] I’d at least be able to see it for myself, 我至少能亲眼看看
[16:52] the new governor up to his ears 新来的总督
[16:53] in the very same bullshit in which I’ve been drowning 跟我过去几个月一样深陷到
[16:55] for the past few months. And what do I find? 同样的屎坑里无法自拔 可这都是什么情况
[16:57] The streets are swept, 干净的街道
[16:59] industry is in fashion, 百废俱兴
[17:01] you’re dressed like a Turkish whore, 你穿的跟土耳其婊子一样
[17:02] and all because a man arrived, 这一切全都因为一个人到了这儿
[17:04] stood on the beach, and said please. 站在海滩上 说了句请
[17:07] – You’re angry. – I’m confounded. -你生气了 -我是搞不懂
[17:10] He offers them less in wages than I offered, 他给这些人的报酬比我给的少
[17:12] demands more from them in labor, 让他们干更多的活
[17:13] restricts more from them in license, 在许可证上还设了那么多限制
[17:15] and yet despite all of that, 然而尽管如此
[17:19] he’s won them. 他还是赢得了人心
[17:21] How can that be? 怎么会这样呢
[17:23] I know it may be hard to believe 我知道说出来你可能不信
[17:25] given my appearance at the moment, 尤其是我现在这个样子
[17:28] but the experience of it? 但要说感觉怎么样
[17:30] It ain’t half bad, Jack. 一点都不赖 杰克
[17:32] Next. 下一个
[17:36] Next man, please. 下一个请上前
[17:38] Your legal name? 你的真实姓名
[17:40] John Rackham. 约翰·拉克姆
[17:47] What? 怎么了
[17:56] The Lord Governor would like a word with you. 总督大人想跟你谈谈
[18:07] Watch him, please. 请看好他
[18:09] I’ll go fetch Fremah to tend to him. 我去叫弗雷马来看看他
[18:10] I said no. 我说了不要
[18:12] – I know you did. – I don’t want help. -你要 -我不想找人帮忙
[18:27] It’ll pass. 一会儿就没事了
[18:29] I’ll just find a place to weather it for the night. 我找个地方熬过晚上就行了
[18:33] I understand that you do not want anyone to see you this way. 我知道你不希望有人看到你这样
[18:37] What I don’t understand 我不明白的是
[18:38] is why you choose to suffer in the first place. 为什么你一开始选择自己忍着
[18:41] You must have access to better medicines than that. 你们肯定能找到更好的药物
[18:43] We’ve got access to better medicines than that. 我们这儿都能找到更好的药物
[18:44] This has nothing to do with medicine. 这跟药没关系
[18:46] It has something to do with medicine– 当然跟药有关
[18:48] I cannot look weak. 我不能让人看出我虚弱
[18:51] I cannot feel weak. I cannot be weak. 我不能感到虚弱 情况不允许
[18:55] Not in front of my men. Not in front of your men. 在我的人或是你的人面前都不能表现出来
[18:57] Not at all. 在所有人面前都不能
[18:59] For some time now, I have been holding 这段时间以来 我一直在用双手
[19:00] my entire world together with both hands, 支撑住我的整个世界
[19:04] keeping my men in line, seeing to their needs, 管理好我的人 照顾好他们的需求
[19:07] and the only way that endures is if I look the part. 这一切维持下去的前提是我能扮演好这个角色
[19:11] And I cannot look the part while being poked and prodded 但如果我被人翻来拨去地疗伤
[19:14] or while drooling through an opium haze 或者抽着鸦片流口水
[19:15] saying who the fuck knows what. 说些不知所云的的话 还怎么维持这个形象
[19:19] So I will endure this 因此 我会以我之前
[19:21] the way I have been enduring it. 一直采取的方式来继续维持
[19:29] No one prepared you for this, did they? 没人训练过你来应对这样的情况 对吗
[19:35] For as long as I can remember, 自从我记事起
[19:38] I have been prepared for the day 就有人训练我 时刻准备着
[19:39] I would take my mother’s place. 接管我妈妈位置的那一天
[19:43] To know that from that day forth, 让我明白 从那天以后
[19:46] I would forever be the one who tends 我永远都会要
[19:48] as opposed to the one who is tended to. 照着那个标杆活着
[19:52] You’re frustrated. You’re angry. 你很挫败 很愤怒
[19:55] You’re tired. 你累了
[19:57] Perhaps no one else knows why. 或许其他人不知道是为什么
[20:00] I believe that not even you know why. 我相信连你自己也不明白
[20:04] But I know why. 但我知道为什么
[20:11] The crown is always a burden… 权利从来都是一项负担
[20:17] but it cannot be borne if you cannot stand. 但你若连站都站不住 又如何担起这份权利
[20:31] Nearly dismasted in a storm– 桅杆差点在风暴中被折断
[20:33] a storm you chased after. 而你是自愿去追逐这场风暴
[20:36] Nearly starved to death in the doldrums. 不景气的时候差点饿死
[20:38] Nearly executed by them. 差点被他们处决
[20:42] Either you are unkillable, friend, 要么你就是不死之身 我的朋友
[20:45] or way overdue. 要么就是死期未到
[20:48] One way or another, I am here, 不管怎样 我来了
[20:51] and there is much to discuss about all our futures. 关于我们的未来 还有很多值得商谈的
[20:56] What kind of future do you propose that to be? 那你打算给大家提供怎样的未来设想
[21:00] I intend to gather forces and move to reclaim Nassau. 我希望能凝聚众力 夺回拿骚
[21:05] The conquest is always weakest 当征服者认为征服已经完成的时候
[21:06] when the conqueror allows himself to believe that it is done. 正是所征服的地区最弱的时候
[21:09] For Nassau, that point is now. 拿骚正处于这种时期
[21:13] Now, England may hold the island, 岛被英格兰占领了
[21:14] but it still needs supplies brought in. 但岛上仍然需要补给物资
[21:16] It is still dependent upon trade. 发展还要依靠贸易来往
[21:20] We will make that impossible for him. 我们就堵住他们的这条路
[21:22] We will harass his ships. We will plunder his supplies. 我们会袭击他的船只 抢夺他的物资
[21:25] We will force him to bleed capital and support 我们迫使他损失一些资产和支援
[21:28] and the goodwill of the men surrounding him 以及那些善意的 支持他的人
[21:30] until he is weak enough to challenge directly. 削弱他们 直到我们能直接与他们叫板
[21:32] Until we can bring the fleet to bear 时机到了我们就让舰队准备好 瞄准海湾
[21:35] and retake the bay. 把它夺回来
[21:37] You know, when I called Nassau home, 当我还把拿骚称之为家的时候
[21:39] most of the men on this beach weren’t even men. 现在这海滩上的大多数男人还没成年
[21:42] I sailed with Ben Hornigold. 我和本·霍尼戈德
[21:44] I sailed with Sam Bellamy. I sailed with Henry Avery. 山姆·贝勒米还有亨利·艾弗里一起出过海
[21:47] Feuded with them, stole from them, 也曾与他们结下仇 从他们那偷东西
[21:50] questioned their motives, 也会质疑他们的动机
[21:53] but we all knew what we were. 但我们都知道自己在做什么
[21:56] Then a man arrives who would explain to us 后来来了一个人 他告诉我们
[21:59] that what we’ve been doing was wrong all those years, 我们这么久以来所做的事情都是错的
[22:01] what Nassau ought to be, what he could make it 告诉我们拿骚该是什么样子 告诉我们
[22:06] if we would all just follow his lead. 如果跟着他 可以把拿骚变成什么样子
[22:10] And here you are again to do the same. 你现在又来这一套
[22:14] You let it go well before its time. 早在那之前 你就已经放手了
[22:18] It was past its time. 拿骚的时代已经过去
[22:22] That you cannot see this only makes it clearer to me 你意识不到 只让我越来越明白
[22:25] that you never even knew it in the first place. 你根本就没意识到过
[22:30] This fleet is all that remains of it, 拿骚只剩下这支舰队了
[22:33] and as long as it’s mine, Nassau shall remain in its past. 只要还听我号令 拿骚就还残存往日的英姿
[22:36] It isn’t yours. 它不是你的
[22:39] It never was. 从来不是
[22:41] Those ships, their commanders and crews, 那些船只 指挥官们 船员们
[22:44] they were pledged to my command, not yours. 他们承诺追随的人是我 不是你
[22:48] Oaths were taken, 誓言已宣
[22:51] and I have come to see them honored. 而我是来确保他们遵守誓言的
[22:53] Do you honestly believe that I would just step aside 你真的认为我会乖乖地靠边站
[22:56] and let you make that claim? 让你夺走这一切
[22:58] I honestly don’t give a shit what you would or would not do. 我根本不在乎你会怎么做
[23:04] The decision isn’t yours. 这不是你能决定的
[23:07] It’s his. 是他
[23:13] I’ve come to resume our compact, 我来是要履行我们的约定
[23:17] the one we swore upon our lives to uphold. 我们宣誓以性命守护的约定
[23:20] If you stand up and acknowledge it, 如果你站出来对此表态
[23:22] this fleet will follow us. 舰队会追随我们的
[23:23] I’m certain of it. 我能肯定
[23:26] – You weren’t there. – No, I wasn’t. -当时你不在 -没错 我是不在
[23:30] But had I been there, 但如果当时我在
[23:31] there would be no question about any of this. 现在就不会有这些问题了
[23:34] Had I been there, we would have mounted 如果我在场 我们会严阵以待
[23:37] the defense that we had agreed to mount. 像我们说过的那样
[23:38] Had you been there, you would have seen their faces, 如果你在场 你会看到他们的表情
[23:41] the ones who laid their arms down 会看到他们放下武器
[23:43] and turned their backs on us. 背弃我们
[23:45] The ones who took our money for months 这些数月来花着我们的钱的人
[23:47] and were happy to try and deliver my head to our enemies 为了多拿了几个子儿 他们乐于把我的脑袋
[23:50] for a little more of it. 献给我们的敌人们
[23:53] Nassau is dead. 拿骚已死
[23:55] It doesn’t deserve anything else from me 它不配让我和这些人
[23:57] or the men on this beach. 再为它有任何付出
[23:59] We are finally free from it, 我们终于摆脱了拿骚
[24:01] and I see no reason to change that. 何乐而不为呢
[24:10] If you wish to leave this place, I’ll allow it, 如果你想离开这里 我恩准了
[24:15] although somehow I don’t think you have any intention of leaving. 但我想 你并没有要离开的意思
[24:20] No, I don’t. 对 我不会走的
[24:22] And I think you know that I would never allow you 我想你明白 我是不会允许你
[24:24] to call a vote to settle the matter 在舰队权威这事上发起投票的
[24:26] of who this fleet follows and risk you depleting my force 冒险让你引诱走被误导的少数船员
[24:30] by luring away some misguided minority. 以此削弱我的战斗力
[24:34] No, I don’t imagine you would. 不 我不指望你会给我机会
[24:37] So we have one fleet and two men claiming it. 那么一支舰队 两人争权
[24:43] There is only one way I know of to resolve that. 据我所知只有一种方法能解决问题
[24:50] Pistols, then swords. 先比枪 再比剑
[25:04] Captain Rackham. 拉克姆船长
[25:06] It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. 很高兴终于见到你了
[25:08] Give us the room, please. 我要和他单独聊聊
[25:11] Drink? 来点酒
[25:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:15] I apologize for the strangeness of this meeting. 我为安排此次冒昧的见面道歉
[25:17] I know you and I don’t know each other. 我知道我们互不相识
[25:21] I know you… some. 我知道你 一些事儿吧
[25:24] I read your book. 我读过你的书
[25:27] Did you? 是吗
[25:29] Well, most of it. 读了大部分
[25:30] I confess, I may not quite have 我承认 我并没有
[25:32] soldiered through to the end. 坚持读完全书
[25:33] But, you know, I got the gist of it. 不过 我抓到要点了
[25:40] If you don’t mind my asking, 但我想请问一下
[25:41] what did you take to be its gist? 你觉得要点是什么
[25:44] Wealthy son of a wealthy man takes to the sea 显赫家族的优秀后人走向海洋
[25:47] to prove something to the parents, presumably. 或许是为了向父母证明些什么
[25:51] Seeks adventure, finds the limits of his own capacity. 寻求冒险 探索自己能力的极限
[25:55] Loses everything in the process 在这个过程中他失去了一切
[25:57] and then stumbles upon a hell of a story in the process. 也在这个过程中偶然发掘一篇绝妙的故事
[26:01] Please understand, I’m quite particular about my library, 请你理解 我对我的藏书很是挑剔
[26:04] but people seem to have liked it fine, 但人们似乎很喜欢你的故事
[26:07] and it seems to have done wonders for you. 这也似乎给你带来了不少好处
[26:09] So congratulations on all that. 恭喜你名利双收
[26:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:21] All of that notwithstanding… 话虽这么说
[26:25] you and I share an experience in this place. 你我在此地有着共通的经历
[26:29] And as such, I’m hopeful that you’ll understand 因此 我希望你能明白
[26:32] why it is I brought you here today 我今天请你来这儿的理由
[26:34] and what it is I’m about to ask of you. 以及我将对你提出的请求
[26:38] What’s that? 什么请求
[26:41] I know you removed a significant amount of gold from the fort. 我知道你从堡垒中移走了一大笔金子
[26:45] I know it is in your possession, 我知道金子仍在你手里
[26:46] and I need you to give it up… 我需要你交出来
[26:50] or we’re all dead. 不然我们都会死
[27:12] You can’t win. 你没有胜算
[27:16] I hear you spent weeks becalmed, 我听说你在无风带待了几周
[27:18] deprived of food and water. 缺少食物和水
[27:20] At your best, it would have been a dogfight, 若你在最佳状态 或许还能势均力敌
[27:22] but diminished… 但衰弱的你
[27:25] I’m not that diminished. 我没那么衰弱
[27:30] He’s been off the account for years. 他归隐许多年
[27:33] He’ll be more vulnerable than he remembers himself being. 他会比他记忆中的自己要脆弱
[27:36] He’s not that vulnerable. 他没那么脆弱
[27:39] And for what? 这都是为了什么
[27:41] You subject yourself to certain death 你逼自己面对死亡的威胁
[27:42] for an island full of weaklings and ingrates? 就为了一座满是懦夫和忘恩负义之人的岛
[27:45] Those men will go where they are led. 那些人会追随领导
[27:50] Rogers captured their minds before you could, 罗杰斯抢在你之前俘获了他们的思想
[27:52] but let’s not pretend that they can’t be won again. 但你我都清楚并不是没有机会夺回
[27:55] And let’s not pretend that either of us believes for a moment 你我也都再清楚不过我这么做
[27:58] that I’m doing this for their sakes. 根本不是为了他们
[28:01] I gave you my word. 我向你保证过
[28:03] Shook your hand. 握过你的手
[28:05] Pledged to defend the island with you. 承诺与你一起保卫那座岛
[28:08] But my pledge to him began 但我对他的承诺
[28:09] a long time before I ever knew your name. 早在我知道你的名字前就开始了
[28:13] – What I owe him — – I don’t care. -我欠他的 -我不在乎
[28:16] I don’t care that you shook my hand. 我不在乎你握过我的手
[28:19] I don’t care what you feel you owe him. 我不在乎你觉得你欠他的
[28:22] This is too important to be clouded by any of that. 此事过于重要 不能受那些情绪蒙蔽
[28:25] They took my home. 他们夺走了我的家园
[28:30] I can’t walk away from that. 我不能就这样不了了之
[28:33] Can you? 难道你能吗
[28:36] Forget me, forget Teach, forget loyalty, 别管我 别管蒂奇 别管忠诚
[28:39] compacts, honor, debts, all of it. 契约 荣誉 债务 统统抛开
[28:42] The only question that matters is this. 唯一重要的问题是
[28:47] Who are you? 你是谁
[28:59] Spain knows about the exchanges? 西班牙人知道我把金子换了
[29:02] They do, and they are displeased. 知道 他们很气愤
[29:09] How do you know they know? 你怎么知道他们知道了
[29:20] So what does that look like? 所以眼下是什么情况
[29:22] Return it all or it’s the Rosario raid all over again? 不全数归还就重新上演罗萨里奥突袭吗
[29:25] Something like that. 差不多吧
[29:31] I understand why you did it. 我明白你为什么这么做
[29:34] I know what it feels like to lose everything 我明白失去一切
[29:36] and feel powerless to do anything about it. 又无力改变的感觉
[29:39] The temptation to keep something to show for it all, 保留些什么以示自己曾经拥有的那种诱惑
[29:42] I understand it. 我都明白
[29:45] But it does not change the reality we face. 但这不能改变我们所面对的现实
[29:48] That you face. 你所面对的现实
[29:52] For I assure you, if Spain invades over this, 我可以向你保证 如果西班牙入侵这里
[29:54] yours will be the first face they see. 你会是他们见到的第一个人
[30:10] I heard Henry Avery’s name when I was a boy, 我小时候听过亨利·艾弗里的大名
[30:12] heard the way people spoke it– 大家说他名字时的语气
[30:14] grown men in awe of it. 大人们都很敬畏这个名字
[30:20] I came to this place so determined to do the same. 我来到这里 决心成为像他一样的人
[30:26] That’s not going to happen the way I thought it was, is it? 但世事并不会一切如我所愿 对吗
[30:31] It never does. 永远如此
[30:38] My advice? 我的建议是
[30:41] You want some say in how they speak of you? 你想左右人们对你的看法吗
[30:47] Write a book. 写本自传
[30:52] Right now, what do you want to do? 现在 你想做什么
[30:59] Do you have a pen? 你有笔吗
[31:02] He’s agreed to cooperate. 他同意合作了
[31:04] One man goes into the interior to deliver this, 派人去内陆送这封信
[31:06] instructions written in his hand to his partner 他亲手写给合作伙伴的指示
[31:08] to return to Nassau and surrender the cache. 返回拿骚 交出宝藏
[31:10] He said she may be wary, 他说她可能会很谨慎
[31:12] asked there be only one messenger to deliver the letter. 特地要求只能派一人送这封信
[31:15] Give this to Lieutenant Hersey. 把它给赫西上尉
[31:16] Have him prepare to depart for the interior. 让他准备动身去内陆
[31:18] I’ll pass him details momentarily. 我一会儿告诉他细节
[31:20] He should be made aware Anne will not be taken lightly. 应该让他知道安妮不容小觑
[31:22] Well, neither will Lieutenant Hersey. 赫西上尉也一样
[31:28] I understand Jack was arrested today. 我知道杰克今天被捕了
[31:31] I would like to know why. 我想知道原因
[31:52] What happens if he loses? 如果他输了会怎样
[31:55] If he loses, he dies. 如果他输了 他就没命了
[32:00] I meant what happens to us? 我是说我们会怎样
[32:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:06] Probably given a chance to join the fleet, 说不定会让我们加入舰队
[32:09] fold in, and go back on the account. 融入他们 重操旧业
[32:13] When your men entreated me to join your crew, 你的人之前恳请我加入你们船队
[32:17] they said your captain was a man worth following. 他们说你们的船长是个值得追随的人
[32:20] A strong man, a wise man, they said. 他们说他很强大 很有智慧
[32:24] But right now I can’t tell 可现在我看不出
[32:25] which side of this contest you’d prefer to see prevail. 这场决斗你希望谁占上风
[32:31] Can you help me make sense of that? 你能让我明白点吗
[32:38] A few days ago I could make sense of all of it. 几天前 我自己也很明白
[32:43] He was going to die and we were going to be free, 我知道他会死去 而我们即将自由
[32:46] from the account, from him… 摆脱海盗生涯 摆脱他…
[32:51] With all the shit he’s done, the things he’s gotten away with, 他干了这么多破事 逃脱无数惩罚
[32:53] that would have been fair. 这样才公平
[32:55] That would have been right. 这才是对的
[32:57] I think part of the reason 我想之所以我能站在他这边
[32:59] I’ve been able to stand by his side 一定程度上是因为
[33:02] is that I wanted to make sure I’ve got a good view 我想确定我能见证
[33:04] of the moment the world finally catches up to him… 世界终于抓住他的那一刻…
[33:10] and this story starts to make sense again. 然后事情才开始再次说得通
[33:15] to be settled once and for good in the here and now. 将在此时此地一次性决出胜负
[33:19] The parties have agreed to combat 双方同意决斗
[33:20] and have accepted common practice. 并使用决斗惯例
[33:22] The parties have further agreed 双方还同意
[33:23] there will be no quarter asked nor given. 将不会请求或给予同情
[33:55] Cock your pistols! 上膛
[34:02] From this moment, there’s to be no movement until a count of three. 现在开始 数到三才能动
[34:08] One… 一
[34:10] Two… 二
[34:12] Three! 三
[37:21] Take him. 带他走
[37:23] And get the fuck off my beach. 滚出我的海滩
[37:50] If you won’t take the opium, 如果你不想吃鸦片
[37:52] at least take this to bite down on. 至少可以咬住这个
[37:57] Just do it. 直接上药
[38:55] The burden I wasn’t prepared for… 我没有准备好承担的重担
[39:00] it isn’t the men. 不是船员们
[39:04] It’s him. 是他
[39:08] Flint? 弗林特
[39:11] What he wants, 他之所愿
[39:14] what he needs, 他之所需
[39:15] what he fears… 他之所惧
[39:19] the depths of it… 如此深不可测
[39:22] they are profound and dark. 如此无垠黑暗
[39:26] I serve the crew best by tempering him, 为了船员们 我必须安抚他
[39:29] steering him where he’s needed. 将他领向他被需要的地方
[39:33] I’ve descended into those depths and connected with him 为此我也陷入那些深渊 与他交心
[39:35] so that I might be able to do so. 这样我才能做到
[39:40] But I am acutely aware 但我非常清楚
[39:41] that I’m not the first to have been there… 我不是第一个这么做的人
[39:45] to have been a partner to him in this way. 不是第一个在他身边这样的人
[39:49] And that the ones that have seen those depths before… 而那些曾经陷入那些深渊的人
[39:55] they never surfaced again. 他们再也没有出来
[39:59] Maybe their mistake was in trying to do it alone. 或许他们的问题在于想靠一己之力做到
[40:04] Maybe to go to such a place, 或许在那深渊里
[40:07] one needs another 你们需要互相依靠
[40:09] to hold the tether and to find a way out. 才能不致迷失 找到出路
[40:18] Maybe. 或许吧
[40:46] I know this cannot have been easy for you. 我知道这对你来说肯定不容易
[40:49] I know this is so far from how you thought things would end. 我知道这和你想的结局很不同
[40:53] But I wanted you to know that the end of this 但我希望你知道此事的终结
[40:56] may not quite be what you think it is. 可能会和你想的非常不同
[41:00] How’s that? 那会是什么样
[41:02] When Anne receives your letter 当安妮收到你的信
[41:04] and returns here with what remains of the cache, 带着剩下的私藏金子回到这里时
[41:06] Nassau will be secured, 拿骚就安全了
[41:09] and everyone will know that it is because of Jack Rackham 所有人都会知道这是因为杰克·拉克姆
[41:14] that it occurred. 才有的结局
[41:18] I’ll have spared Nassau… 我令拿骚幸免于难
[41:23] and you think the story of it 而你觉得这个故事
[41:24] will be told long after I am gone? 在我死后会流传千古吗
[41:26] I know it will. 我知道它会的
[41:28] I will make sure of it. 我会确保这点
[41:31] Sounds a lifeless story to me, 在我看来 这故事毫无生气
[41:34] and one that requires commitments before the fact 需要利益驱动 而不是故事本身
[41:37] to ensure its retelling. 才能确保它会被复述
[41:38] When the current story unfolds, I assure you, 而如今故事的结局 我向你保证
[41:43] it’s going to get around all on its own. 不需借他人之口就能传扬四海
[41:47] What does that mean? 什么意思
[41:51] I walked into this place today 今天我走进这里
[41:52] stunned at how quickly that man downstairs 震惊于楼下那个人
[41:55] had completed his conquest, 如此迅速就征服了一切
[41:57] how thoroughly he had seemed to win 看起来他似乎赢得了
[41:58] just about everyone I know over to his side. 几乎所有我认识之人的忠心
[42:01] The truth of the matter is there’s been no conquest. 事实上 这根本不是征服
[42:05] It’s only the appearance of one. 那只是表象
[42:08] For conquest is an either/or proposition. 对于征服来说 只有两种可能
[42:11] Either you have it or you do not. 要么做到了 要么没有
[42:13] It would appear that without that cache, 而看起来如果没有私藏珠宝
[42:15] he most certainly does not. 他绝对做不到
[42:19] Jack, what did you do? 杰克 你做了什么
[42:23] I sent word to Anne 我告诉安妮
[42:24] to take the cache and disappear. 拿了珠宝 然后消失
[42:32] No. The governor saw your letter to her. 不 总督看过你给她写的信了
[42:36] You don’t think I can convey a thought to Anne 你觉得我不能用只有她理解的方式
[42:39] comprehensible only to her? 告诉她一个信息吗
[42:40] A thought as simple as “run”? 简单的信息 比如”跑”
[42:43] A letter that said everything the governor wished it to say 那封信写了总督希望写的全部内容
[42:45] in exactly the way he’d want to say it 用他希望的语气
[42:46] would not sound like anything I’d ever say. 但那根本不像是我会写的东西
[42:49] A thought here or two between the lines… 字里行间透露出一两条信息…
[42:51] I assure you, she understood. 我向你保证 她懂的
[42:56] So I have begun the duel 这样我开始了
[42:59] between myself and our Lord Governor. 自己与总督大人间的较量
[43:02] The rules are simple. 规则很简单
[43:03] I will deny him the cache. 我会让他拿不到那些金子
[43:05] No matter what sort of inducements he offers or pain he inflicts, 无论他用利诱还是威胁
[43:09] I will deny him the cache, 我就是要让他拿不到
[43:10] and so I will deny him the victory. 这样他就无法取得胜利
[43:13] And in doing so, 这么做
[43:15] I will ensure that whatever Nassau is come Christmas, 我能保证在下一个圣诞来临时
[43:19] English will be not it. 拿骚绝不会属于英国
[43:32] Do not do this. 别这么做
[43:34] It’s done. 木已成舟
[43:47] So, one of two outcomes will result. 于是 只会出现两种结果之一
[43:50] Rogers will understand his defeat 罗杰斯会明白他的失败
[43:52] to be ultimately inevitable and leave this place, 最终无法避免而离开这里
[43:54] in which case I’ll have it back. 这样我就可以夺回它
[43:56] Or he’ll stubbornly refuse 或者他固执地不肯相信
[44:00] and eventually Spain will raze this place to the ground. 最终西班牙会把这里夷为平地
[44:03] The English flag will burn, 英国国旗将焚烧殆尽
[44:06] and a second pirate republic will be born 而第二个海盗共和国
[44:08] from the ashes of the first. 会在前身的灰烬中浴火重生
[44:09] Only this time, every man who calls it home 只是这次 所有视这里为家的人
[44:11] will know it came about because of me. 都会知道这一切都是因为我
[44:41] I worry… 我担心
[44:44] that we have made a terrible mistake. 我们犯了个严重的错误
[44:47] I see what you see in them– 我知道你看到了他们身上的什么
[44:48] Silver and Flint. 西尔弗和弗林特
[44:50] But their relationship is so volatile 但他们的关系是如此不稳定
[44:54] and we have put our lives in their hands. 我们就这样把我们的命交给他们
[44:59] Those men rose to their stations 这些人能取得如今的地位
[45:03] because they are peerless 因为他们有着过人的能力
[45:06] when it comes to shaping the world to their will, 能按照自己的意志塑造着这个世界
[45:10] in creating a narrative and wielding it 编造故事以迫使
[45:13] to compel men’s hearts and minds. 人们心服口服地追随他们
[45:17] But the most compelling story 而每一个最有说服力的故事
[45:21] requires a villain at its center. 都需要一个恶人
[45:24] And if either Captain Flint or Mr. Silver 如果弗林特船长或西尔弗先生
[45:29] sees the other as a villain– or worse… 视对方为恶人 或者更糟
[45:33] us as that– 把我们视为恶人
[45:36] then all is lost. 那么全盘皆输
[45:41] They are of great value to us, 他们对于我们有巨大的价值
[45:46] but they must be managed by us to avoid that outcome. 但我们必须控制好他们以避免这种结果
[45:51] How? 如何控制
[45:57] I wish… 我希望
[45:59] you and I had not been so separate all those years. 你我没有如此分开这么多年
[46:05] I wish I could have found a way 我希望我可以找到一种方式
[46:08] to be a better father to you. 成为一个更好的父亲
[46:14] But over time, I was determined 但这么多年 我坚持地想要
[46:18] to leave you something behind, 为你留下些什么
[46:20] to give you the one thing 给你留下任何人
[46:22] that no one could ever take away… 都无法夺走的一样东西
[46:27] and that would make you strong enough 这会让你足以坚强
[46:29] to understand their world, 去理解他们的世界
[46:33] interact with their world… 与他们的世界互动
[46:37] wage war on their world. 与他们的世界宣战
[46:42] But if their identity lies in their stories, 但如果他们的身份藏于他们的故事中
[46:44] I wanted you to know them 我想要你知道
[46:46] so that when we are ready to call them enemies, 这样当我们准备好与他们为敌时
[46:49] you would be ready for it. 你会准备好
[46:52] The villain makes the story. 恶人是故事的核心
[46:54] So to manage our current partners, 在与我们现在的伙伴打交道时
[46:56] we must ensure that we all agree at all times 我们必须保证大家时刻都清楚
[47:00] who our common villain is. 我们共同的敌人是谁
[47:06] The fugitive’s name is Anne Bonny. 逃犯名叫安妮·伯妮
[47:09] She’s going for a capture of 500 pounds. 抓到她的人会得到500英镑的奖励
[47:13] …several miles away on the road out of town. …出城路几英里附近
[47:23] Earlier today, 今天早些时候
[47:24] before we knew Rackham was still on the island, 在我们得知拉克姆还在岛上之前
[47:28] you seemed confident that 你似乎很有信心
[47:29] we could locate him and his friend in time. 认为我们可以及时找到他和他朋友
[47:33] You said it was possible 你说这是可行的
[47:34] because they didn’t know that we were looking for them. 因为他们不知道我们在寻找他们
[47:38] Why do I get the feeling, now that they do know, 为什么我觉得 既然如今他们已经知道了
[47:42] now that they’ve made it their personal crusade 并已经把颠覆这统治制度
[47:45] to see this regime fail, 作为毕生己愿
[47:47] that your estimate will be far less optimistic? 你的预测将不再那么乐观
[47:52] The militia will help. 民兵会有一定作用
[47:53] It will keep the pressure on, 能给他们不断造成压力
[47:55] and perhaps we’ll get lucky. 或许我们能走运
[47:56] But if we don’t, then you may have to be prepared– 但如果没有 那你就要做好准备…
[47:58] Oh, I’m prepared to do anything. 我已经做好了一切准备
[48:04] Anne Bonny must be found. 一定要找到安妮·伯妮
[48:07] The cache must be found. 一定要找回那笔财物
[48:10] Right now, that is all that matters. 眼下 这是最要紧的
[48:15] And that said, 也就是说
[48:18] the goodwill that we have engendered 我们不会无休止地
[48:19] among the people of Nassau is not without limits. 对拿骚人民表达善意
[48:24] The longer this drags out, the riskier it becomes, 这件事拖延地越久 风险就越大
[48:27] because if I find that money only to lose the street– 因为如果我找到了钱却失去了民心…
[48:30] You will not. 不会的
[48:34] If you have me, then you have the street. 有我在 你就有了民心
[48:38] I am all the reassurance they need. 我就是他们一切需求的保证
[48:42] Yes, Jack and Anne were my partners, my friends. 没错 杰克和安妮曾是我的合伙人 朋友
[48:47] More. 甚至更多
[48:49] But now they have made themselves something else to me. 但如今他们对我来说有了其他意义
[48:53] I have sacrificed too much to build something here. 为了经营这里我做出了巨大牺牲
[48:56] I will not let them take it away. 我不会让他们夺走的
[49:37] All he ever did was offer me his friendship. 一直以来 他都善待于我
[49:41] I cast him aside once, spent years regretting it. 我曾背弃过他 为此后悔多年
[49:47] And now here we are again. 如今我却再次这么做了
[49:52] Tell me I didn’t do it for nothing. 告诉我 这么做是有意义的
[49:57] Well, I won’t lie to you. 我不会骗你
[50:00] It would have helped having the fleet. 如果能得到舰队会更加有利
[50:09] We have assets, we have allies. 我们有钱 有盟友
[50:13] The question is what we make of them. 问题是我们要如何利用
[50:16] I may be able to help in that regard. 没准我能在这方面帮上忙
[50:21] Something to add to our pool of assets. 为我们再增加一些资源
[50:26] Before Ocracoke, we came upon a prize– 到达奥克拉科克之前 我们劫了一艘船…
[50:30] a Spanish prize 西班牙船
[50:32] ferrying a significant trove of intelligence. 满载着大量情报
[50:35] Most of it was destroyed by the time we found it, 等我们发现时 大部分已经被毁
[50:38] but among the remains was one piece of information, 但仅存的情报中有一条信息
[50:42] something everyone else was quick to dismiss 大部分人都选择了无视
[50:44] as it held no value to them in that moment. 因为当时对他们来说并无价值
[50:48] Information about what? 关于什么的信息
[50:50] Money… 金钱…
[50:52] separated from the Urca gold within the fort 从堡垒中厄卡号金子中转移出来的一部分
[50:55] and rendered into a new form– 并变换成了另一种形态…
[50:57] a cache of gems 一批匿藏珠宝
[50:59] for which Spain is holding the new governor accountable. 西班牙将此怪罪在了新任总督的头上
[51:03] A cache which, if used creatively, 这批匿藏的珠宝 如果用得巧妙
[51:07] could be the key to defeating British forces in Nassau. 将可能成为战胜驻拿骚英军的关键
[51:11] The only question is, 唯一的问题是
[51:14] can we find it before he does? 我们能否抢在他之前找到
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme