Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] We’re going that way. 我们走那边
[00:12] That’s a ship killer. 进入那风暴必死无疑
[00:14] We should have taken the pardons. 我们应该接受赦免的
[00:16] The men, I understand. 我了解这些人
[00:17] Flint had them exactly where he needed them. 弗林特非常清楚如何利用他们…
[00:20] But he had me there, too. 但他也说服了我
[00:22] – These are identical. – What are you suggesting? -这些是一样的 -那你有什么高见
[00:25] That we exchange it, find partners, 我们把金子换成别的东西 找生意上的合作伙伴
[00:27] and trade coin for commodities far easier to protect. 将黄金换成更容易转移和守护的商品
[00:30] I returned to go on the account as I know it, 如今我回来是为了重振旧日的海盗雄风
[00:33] because in this place 因为在这里
[00:34] I believed I could find the men necessary to do so. 我相信我能找到需要的人
[00:36] And in particular one man 尤其是一个让我觉得
[00:38] that I thought worthy of standing alongside me 够格与我并肩
[00:40] at the head of a terrible fleet. 领导这只无畏舰队的人
[00:41] I’m all too aware what Charles Vane’s capable of destroying 我太清楚只要查尔斯·韦恩下了决心
[00:44] when he sets his mind on it. 能造成多大的破坏
[00:45] What is it you would like to have him take from you? 你想他从你这夺走什么呢
[00:48] Captain Flint is dead. 弗林特船长已死
[00:53] We’re not moving. 我们没有在前进
[00:54] The storm drove us east. We are becalmed. 风暴将我们吹向了东边 我们被困住了
[03:07] Son of the wealthiest man in St. Kitts, they say. 据说他父亲是圣基茨最富有之人
[03:13] Also say he fucked his partner 我还听说他把搭档
[03:15] out of their trading company. 赶出了合伙的贸易公司
[03:18] Stole it all. 侵吞了他所有财产
[03:21] A world where he’s the civilized one and we’re the savages 如今他是文明之人 我们却成了蛮荒之徒
[03:25] is a world I’m never gonna fuckin’ understand. 这样操蛋的世界我永远不懂
[03:47] That was nice. 真爽
[03:49] Hopefully we have shown you our thanks 希望你感受到了我们的诚意
[03:51] for agreeing to conduct this transaction on our soil 感谢你同意来我们这完成交易
[03:54] and that we can be most hospitable 你也看到了 我们对贸易伙伴
[03:56] to our partners in trade. 是非常热情的
[03:58] Now shall we conclude our business? 现在我们来完成交易吧
[04:01] 316 black pearls to be exchanged 316颗黑珍珠
[04:05] for 46,121 pieces of eight. 交换46121块金币
[04:10] The method of our figuring this value for each item 每件物品的交换方式均已详细记录
[04:12] has been recorded if either party wishes to know it. 欢迎交易双方查看
[04:15] I would like to see it, please. 可以给我看看吗
[04:23] A literate Negress. 这黑鬼还会识字
[04:26] Is there no end to the surprises this place has to offer? 看来这地方真是惊喜不断啊
[04:28] What the fuck did he just say? 他刚才说什么
[04:32] I imagine she comes from slave stock. 我想她以前应该是奴隶
[04:35] Of some sort, yeah? 我没猜错吧
[04:37] I understand she can dress as a civilized woman, 尽管她可以打扮成上流社会的模样
[04:40] but to behave as one, that is impressive. 但行为举止也如此得体 确实令人佩服
[04:44] The accounts are acceptable. We have a deal. 交易很合理 成交
[04:50] You seem like a lovely creature. 你这小妞看起来不错
[04:53] When the governor arrives, if you do indeed flee, 等总督来了之后 如果你打算逃离
[04:56] there will be a place for you in my employ. 你可以来我的手下做事
[04:57] Governor? What governor? 总督 什么总督
[05:03] You are disposing of your treasury of ill-gotten plunder 你将得来的不义之财悉数转换
[05:07] so you might leave this place before the new regime arrives. 好在新政权来临之前逃离这里
[05:11] That’s what I thought this was all about in the first place. 我以为这就是你们这么做的原因
[05:17] You don’t know, do you? 你们不知道 对吧
[05:20] – Invasion? – A fleet. -入侵 -一支舰队
[05:22] Eight ships, soldiers, 700, 八艘船 700名士兵
[05:24] all led by a man claiming 由一名自称被任命为
[05:25] to have been appointed governor of this place 这里总督的人统领
[05:27] and empowered to take it back by force if necessary. 必要时甚至会以武力征服
[05:31] News of this is spreading quickly. 消息已经传开了
[05:33] How long until they arrive here? 他们什么时候到这里
[05:37] 12 days, approximately. 大概12天
[05:40] How many batteries have been repaired on the fort walls? 堡垒城墙上的炮台已经修好几座了
[05:43] Two. Two guns each. 两座 每座两门炮
[05:44] The fifth and sixth guns are going up tomorrow. 第五和第六门炮明天会装上
[05:47] Did he say how the fleet was comprised? 他说了舰队的编制吗
[05:48] How many Men of War? 有几艘战舰
[05:49] He didn’t say. 他没说
[05:50] Well, how many guns did he say? 他说了有多少门炮吗
[05:52] He didn’t say. 他没说
[05:53] Well, whatever it is, six guns ain’t gonna be enough to stop it. 不管有多少 六门炮也没法阻挡他们
[05:56] If they were supporting a fleet in the bay. 如果在海湾内组织起一只舰队
[05:58] A line in defense of the harbor mouth. 在港口构成一条防线
[05:59] Yeah, but how many of those crews 但到底有多少船队
[06:01] can we honestly expect to participate in that fight? 我们可以确保会加入这场战斗
[06:04] A third? Half if we’re lucky? 三分之一 幸运的话 或许一半
[06:06] What if it were all of them? 如果是所有人呢
[06:09] All the crews. 所有船队
[06:10] All that matter, yes. 所有有用的人
[06:15] Burgess. Woodall. The Cockrams. 伯吉斯 伍道尔 柯克兰
[06:18] Have you met those people? 你见过那些人吗
[06:19] They’re not exactly a rally around a flag sort. 他们本来就不是喊打喊杀的人
[06:22] How could you possibly convince them all 你怎么可能说服他们所有人
[06:25] to join a fight like this? 加入这种战斗
[06:26] Because if they all join, there may be no fight. 因为如果他们都加入 就不会有战斗了
[06:30] A show of force. 展示我们的实力
[06:31] A massive show of force. 展示我们强大的实力
[06:33] A thousand men, a dozen ships, 一千多人 十几艘船
[06:35] plus the Man O’ War, 再加上风帆战舰
[06:37] all organized for battle. 全都整装备战
[06:38] Organized under who? Flint is still nowhere to be found. 谁来组织备战 弗林特现在还不见人影
[06:41] He’ll return in time, and if he doesn’t, I’ll do it. 他会及时回来的 不然就我来
[06:43] Look me in the face and tell me you doubt it. 你要是还有疑虑就当面告诉我
[06:48] If we all unite, the fight that we will present to our invaders 如果我们联合起来 那些入侵者就会意识到
[06:51] will appear so costly and painful, 这必定是一场苦战
[06:53] they will choose to walk away from it 他们会选择偃旗息鼓
[06:55] rather than risk humiliation at our hands. 而不是折辱于我们手中
[06:57] Increase their fear of defeat, 让他们愈加惧怕战败
[06:59] and we decrease the cost of our victory. 就能让我们更加有机会不战而胜
[07:02] I believe it is to be done. 我相信这样能行
[07:05] Tell me you do, too, 告诉我你们也这么认为
[07:07] and we’ll make it happen together. 让我们团结一心一起对抗
[07:20] I’ve just concluded meeting 我已经会见完
[07:20] with Commodore Chamberlain and his staff. 张伯伦准将和他的手下
[07:23] The date has been set for our arrival in Nassau, 我们到达拿骚的日子已经定下来了
[07:26] roughly two weeks from today, 大概是两个星期后
[07:28] and when that happens, 到时候
[07:29] decisions are gonna be made over a matter of hours 几小时之内就能决定
[07:31] that will determine the future of the island for decades to come. 那座岛未来几十年的命运
[07:34] And almost all of it is going to depend upon that. 几乎所有事都取决于这个
[07:39] What is this? 这是什么
[07:41] The address I intend to make to the inhabitants of Nassau 我决定向拿骚的居民发表讲话
[07:44] in which I will invite them all to accept the king’s pardon 请他们接受国王的赦免
[07:46] and join my efforts to restore law, order, 与我一起重建新普罗维登斯岛的
[07:49] and commerce to New Providence Island. 法律 秩序与商业
[07:53] So you’re just going to sail into the harbor, 所以你想就这么驶进港口
[07:56] row yourself onto the beach, and read this? 来到海滩上 读这段话吗
[08:00] Captain Hornigold believes that without Captain Flint, 霍尼戈德船长认为没有弗林特船长
[08:02] there is no one left on that island 岛上就没有人
[08:04] capable of mounting an organized defense of the bay. 有能力组织起海湾防御
[08:07] Do you disagree? 你不同意吗
[08:08] An organized defense? 组织防御
[08:10] Captain Flint was the only true strategist among them. 弗林特船长是他们之中唯一有谋略的人
[08:14] But that doesn’t mean that the others 但这也不代表其他人
[08:14] won’t mount a disorganized one. 没法进行抵抗
[08:17] Well, I’m not concerned about the odd skirmish. 我并不担心会起什么奇怪的冲突
[08:20] All that matters is whether that works. 我只关心这番话会不会起作用
[08:23] Commodore Chamberlain is resolved 张伯伦准将已经下定决心
[08:25] that either the pirates take to the pardon immediately 如果那些海盗不当场接受赦免
[08:28] or Nassau will be considered hostile territory. 拿骚将被定为敌对领土
[08:32] He would then mount a full-scale invasion of the beach, 他就会对海滩进行全面进攻
[08:34] costing me any chance I might have 掐灭我安全和谈的
[08:36] of a peaceful transition. 任何机会
[08:39] And you need my help to ensure 你需要我帮忙确保
[08:40] that this address is drawn to win the most converts? 这番讲话能扭转大多数人的态度
[08:43] Precisely. 没错
[08:45] How sure are you that it would be a bad thing? 你有多确定这一定是一件坏事
[08:48] What’s that? 什么意思
[08:50] If the navy took over, stormed the beach and cleared it, 如果海军进攻海滩血洗一空 占领拿骚
[08:52] and why would that be such a bad thing? 为什么这一定是一件坏事
[08:55] I wouldn’t say “Law and order” Here. 我可不会说”法律和秩序”
[08:57] Either is fine. The phrase they find upsetting. 两个都不行 他们不喜欢这种词
[09:00] If the navy takes the beach, 如果海军占领海滩
[09:02] there is no way I will recapture the trust 我就没法重新获取那些
[09:04] of the men who would otherwise have surrendered. 前来投想者的信任
[09:07] You wouldn’t need their trust 如果他们不是死了
[09:08] if they were either dead or terrified of you. 就是对你心生恐惧 你不需要他们信任你
[09:10] Seems the navy is offering to see to one or the other. 看起来海军的目的非此即彼
[09:12] It could take months to pacify the island by force. 用武力平息岛上的纷争得要好几个月
[09:14] It would be preferable to me 我更希望
[09:16] to spend those months building commerce 把这几个月花在建立商贸上
[09:18] instead of putting out fires. 而不是解决事端
[09:20] Yes, but if the navy were to remove anybody 是啊 但是如果海军要除掉那些
[09:22] who was setting those fires, 挑起事端的人
[09:23] again, would that not be preferable? 那不是更好吗
[09:24] How exactly did you become the one asking questions here? 为什么你要问这么多问题
[09:28] And anyone who thinks it’s so easy to win a war by force 觉得能凭借武力轻易赢下战争的人
[09:30] has never actually been responsible for fighting one. 都从来没有真正体验过战争
[09:37] You’re not saying that you can’t win. 你不是说你赢不了
[09:40] You’re saying it would take too long to win it. 你是说你要花很久才能赢
[09:44] With all these resources, you could outlast them. 有这么多资源 你耗得过他们
[09:46] Clearly you could outlast them. 你肯定耗得过他们
[09:49] So why are you so concerned about the time? 所以你为什么这么在意时间的问题
[09:57] There were a number of parties 我曾经向多方团体
[09:59] to whom I had to make promises 许下承诺
[10:01] in exchange for their support of this operation, 以换取他们对这次行动的支持
[10:04] schedules that had to be met. 和一些必须要满足的计划
[10:06] And with many of these parties, 这其中的许多团体
[10:08] Whitehall, my equity investors, my creditors, 白厅 我的权益投资人们 债权人们
[10:11] the lapse of a deadline or two might be bargained away. 稍不留神错过最后期限就有可能失去自身价值
[10:15] But there is one particular party 但有这样一方的耐心
[10:17] whose patience I do not wish to test, 是我不想去挑战的
[10:20] a party whose history with the pirates of Nassau 他们和拿骚海盗们的历史表明
[10:22] suggests an extreme reaction would likely follow. 可能会激起一场极端的反抗
[10:25] Spain. 西班牙
[10:32] What did you have to promise them? 你答应他们什么了
[10:34] That I would seize Fort Nassau, 我会夺下拿骚堡垒
[10:37] secure the remains of the Urca de Lima’s gold stored within it, 守住放在里面剩下厄卡·德·利马号的金子
[10:40] and return it to Havana. 并将其归还给哈瓦那
[10:42] Promptly. 绝不拖延
[10:44] Failure to do so would confirm for them 办不到的话就会他们就会觉得
[10:46] that I am simply a pirate by another name, 我只是另一种海盗
[10:49] not to be trusted, 不值得信赖
[10:50] and would result in a launch of a fleet of ten ships 并且他们会出动十艘船的舰队
[10:53] and soldiers numbering 1,500 to raze Nassau to the ground. 和一千五百名士兵将拿骚夷为平地
[10:57] How long did they give you? 他们给了你多长时间
[11:00] Eight weeks. 八周
[11:03] Eight? Jesus. 天啊 八周
[11:04] As long as the fort is taken quickly and in its entirety, 只要能快速完整地拿下堡垒
[11:07] everything should be fine. 一切都好商量
[11:17] We’re all dead men. 我们都死定了
[11:21] Smote by a storm, 经历了风暴的重击
[11:24] the product of His rage. 那是上帝的暴怒
[11:31] We are dead men. 我们死定了
[11:35] Consigned to a place where we are no longer worthy 被放逐到了连上帝都不屑于
[11:37] even of the Good Lord’s anger 冲我们动怒的地方
[11:41] and must endure His indifference. 并且必须忍受上帝的冷漠
[11:45] We are dead men. 我们死定了
[11:48] Left to suffer, 只能活活忍受
[11:50] knowing that He no longer hears our cries, 心中明白上帝再也听不到我们的叫喊了
[11:53] because in this place… 因为他…
[11:56] He is absent. 不会来到这里
[12:00] How bad is it? 情况有多糟
[12:01] Since we’ve been becalmed, 由于我们被困住了
[12:03] our rate of drift has suggested 我们漂移的速度表明
[12:04] we had a good chance of making landfall 我们很有可能在
[12:06] on one of these islands 大概一周到十天的时间
[12:07] in approximately a week to ten days’ time. 在这些小岛上登岸
[12:11] Based on our readings today and yesterday, however, 然而 就我们今天和昨天的报告情况来看
[12:13] I would say that that estimate is far too optimistic. 我觉得那是过于乐观的估计
[12:18] We’ll have to cut the men’s rations again. 我们得再次缩减供给
[12:25] I agree. 我同意
[12:26] If anything, stores are dwindling faster than we thought. 储粮减少的甚至可能比我们料想的还快
[12:30] Fresh water is just about gone. 淡水马上就没了
[12:33] Food stores have been empty for about three days, 粮食储备已经断了差不多三天
[12:36] and the haul from the eel nets isn’t keeping pace. 捕捞的鳗鱼也跟不上消耗的速度
[12:38] Mr. Silver and I will inform the crew. 西尔弗先生和我会通知船员
[12:40] It can’t be uniform, 不能采用单一标准
[12:43] the decreases in rations. 对供给进行缩减
[12:47] At a certain point, 到了某个时候
[12:48] if we’re all weakened beyond the point 如果我们都虚弱到
[12:49] at which any of us can hoist our sails, 无法升帆的程度
[12:51] we’re all dead anyway. 我们就真死定了
[12:53] Then what would you suggest? 那你说该怎么办
[12:54] I would suggest that we draw up two lists. 我建议我们草拟两份名单
[12:57] One with the names of the men 一份是风起后
[12:59] critical to sailing this ship once the wind returns, 能驾船航行的关键人员名单
[13:03] and second, the men who aren’t. 第二份 就是闲杂人等
[13:06] You think we should feed some of the men more than others? 你觉得我们应该让一部分人得到更多的食物
[13:08] No, I think we should feed some of the men and not others. 不是 我觉得我们应该只让一部分人有东西吃
[13:14] The survival of the greatest number of men on this crew 船员中有多少人能幸存下来
[13:16] rests entirely on our ability 完全取决于我们
[13:18] to maneuver this ship to land. 能否将船靠岸
[13:20] Any food that is diverted away from men necessary to that end 这些关键人员吃不上饭
[13:22] only increases our chance 只会增加
[13:24] that every one of us on this ship dies. 整船人都丧生的概率
[13:28] You can’t divide the men like that. 你不能那样把人划分开
[13:29] Most of the men on that list 名单上大部分的人
[13:30] will survive in a weakened state. 都会以虚弱的状态活下来
[13:32] Most of them. 大部分不是所有人
[13:36] Well, why not just take the second list 那为什么现在不直接把
[13:38] and push ’em over the side right now? 第二份名单上的人扔到海里呢
[13:41] Wouldn’t that save us all a lot of trouble? 那样多省事
[13:44] Those men out there hear the two of you arguing, 外面的人听见你们俩吵
[13:46] and they might just lose whatever faith they’ve got left 就可能会失去仅存的信心
[13:48] that we have any idea what we’re doing in here. 他们本以为我们会想出解决办法
[13:53] I will challenge you 我要挑战你的权威
[13:54] with the men and resist this plan. 和船员们一起抵抗这个计划
[14:01] If you challenge me in any way while we exist in this state, 如果你无论如何都要在这种危机下挑战我
[14:04] I will be forced to make an issue 那我不得不说说
[14:05] of how we entered into it in the first place. 当初我们是如何沦落此地的
[14:08] How your failure to inform them 是你忘了告诉他们
[14:10] of the danger inherent in investigating Hallendale’s ship 调查海伦达拉的船的潜在风险
[14:13] led us into the trap that began all this. 才导致我们中了圈套开始经历磨难
[14:16] It is his responsibility to challenge you. 他有责任挑战你的权威
[14:18] Not now. 不是在现在
[14:21] Not in this state. 也不是在这种情况下
[14:26] I’m asserting that as captain 我认为作为船长
[14:28] in a life-threatening situation, 在危及生命的情况下
[14:30] it is my right to have complete control over ship and men 为了船员们的整体利益
[14:35] for the sake of their collective welfare 我有权对船和船员进行全面控制
[14:36] until such time as we emerge from this situation. 直到我们摆脱这次危机
[14:39] In the meantime, I will compile two lists. 同时 我将会列两份名单
[14:45] Those men entitled to full food and water rations, 分别是能享有足够粮食和淡水的船员
[14:49] and those only on limited water for the time being. 和暂时只能供给有限淡水的船员
[15:02] We’ll need to keep a close eye on him. 我们得盯紧他
[15:05] As dehydration sets in, 在脱水的时候
[15:06] we will all be subject to its effects. 我们都会遭受不良影响
[15:10] Loss of reason, anger… 失去理智 愤怒
[15:14] eventually hallucinations. 最后产生幻觉
[15:17] He isn’t losin’ his mind. 他没有失去理智
[15:20] He’s been concerned about this for some time. 他担忧这事有些日子了
[15:24] About you. 也担忧你
[15:26] He thinks I have lost my reason. 他觉得我失去理智了
[15:29] That the events of Charlestown 觉得查尔斯敦的事件
[15:30] and everything since is driving me mad. 和后来发生的事把我逼疯了
[15:32] Is it? 是这样吗
[15:58] You want us to combine our forces 你们想让我们联合势力
[16:00] and engage a fleet of a half a dozen ships, 组织起一支六艘船的舰队
[16:03] and you want us to do it 和堡垒的六尊大炮
[16:04] with six guns supporting us from the fort 来支持我们作战
[16:06] so that we can frighten the British Navy into retreat? 从而吓退英国海军
[16:10] We understand there are eight ships, not six. 我们说的是八艘船 不是六艘
[16:13] Yes, to the rest of it. 对 其他的你说的都对
[16:14] Jesus Christ, Jack. 天啊 杰克
[16:15] Uh, if I may. 我能说句话吗
[16:18] It stands to reason that if we threaten to defend this place, 显然如果我们说好要保卫这个地方
[16:21] then we need to have a plan to follow through. 就需要有一个完整的计划
[16:23] If the bluff is called, then we– 如果虚张声势被看穿了 那我们
[16:24] There is no bluff here. 不是在虚张声势
[16:26] If we can discourage them from engaging, 如果我们能打消他们侵占的念头
[16:28] so much the better. 那更好
[16:29] If not, we fight to protect the island. 如果没有 那我们为保岛而战斗
[16:31] With who in command of the fleet? 谁来指挥舰队
[16:33] No one’s seen Flint in weeks. 弗林特已经好几周不见人影了
[16:34] When he hears news of the invasion, he’ll return. 等他听到了入侵的消息 他会回来的
[16:36] But if he doesn’t? 但要是他没听到呢
[16:38] No man has his skill in leading a fleet in battle. 只有他有指挥舰队作战的能力
[16:41] Not even you. 连你都不行
[16:43] What the fuck’s the matter with you people? 你们他妈的是怎么回事
[16:46] We haven’t done enough for you? 我们为你们做的不够多吗
[16:48] You turn your back on us now? 到现在你们过河拆桥了
[16:49] You can see his point, though. 你明白他不是那个意思
[16:51] If no Flint, the strategy involved 如果弗林特不在
[16:53] in coordinating this fleet will be– 舰队联合作战的策略就…
[16:54] That’s enough. You, sit down. 够了 你坐下
[16:57] And the rest of you, please listen closely. 其余的 请你们听清楚了
[17:00] I never approved of Eleanor Guthrie’s 我从来没有赞成过埃莉诺·格斯里
[17:02] harsh mothering of this place. 对这里的专制独裁
[17:04] I believe my record on that issue is in good order. 我相信我的管理还是井井有条的
[17:06] That said, if you’re going to behave like children, 即便如此 如果你们仍表现得自理无能
[17:08] then I will be your daddy. 那我也会开始独揽大权
[17:10] When this meeting breaks, 如果这个会议谈崩了
[17:11] I will address the street, your crews, 我就会告诉所有人 你们的船员们
[17:14] and I will persuade them 而且我会让他们相信
[17:16] that a defense of this place isn’t just desirable, 保卫这个地方不仅仅是值得的
[17:19] it is critical to their ability to call themselves men. 也决定了他们是否够格被称作男人
[17:23] I’ll have them in such a state 我会对他们说
[17:25] that any captain in this room 任何一个在座的
[17:27] who speaks in opposition to this plan– 反对这个计划的船长…
[17:30] opposition borne from what? 因什么而反对
[17:33] A fear of losing. 害怕失败
[17:36] Will not long call himself captain. 他将失去船长之名
[17:42] I’m committed to this. 我说到做到
[17:43] Charles is committed to this. 查尔斯也是
[17:45] Captain Flint will be returning soon. 弗林特船长很快就会回来
[17:46] He is most committed to this. 他也绝对如此
[17:49] And if that weren’t enough, 如果这还不够
[17:50] you will recall that Anne and I 你们别忘了安妮和我
[17:51] have put thousands of pieces into your pockets 给你们的口袋里塞了无数的钱财
[17:54] in contemplation of the day 料想着在保卫家园的时候
[17:55] when your cooperation would be called upon to defend this place. 我们要号召你们齐心协力
[17:59] That day is today, and you will answer the call. 今天时候到了 你们必须响应号召
[18:03] Flint is dead. 弗林特死了
[18:09] News was in St. Kitts. Went down in a storm, 圣基茨岛传来消息说他们在风暴里沉了
[18:14] pursued by the leading edge of this invasion force, 他们遭到这股入侵势力的前沿追击
[18:17] the pirate hunter by the name of Benjamin Hornigold. 对方是名叫本杰明·霍尼戈德的海盗猎人
[18:23] Before anyone commits to anything, 在任何人做出任何承诺前
[18:25] just know that you’ll be doing it without Flint. 要清楚不会有弗林特前来助阵了
[18:31] But I may be able to offer an alternative. 不过 我也许能提供另一个选择
[18:45] Let us agree that if you walk downstairs 我们先达成共识 如果你下楼时
[18:47] without something to bring those men together, 没有任何消息能使那些人团结一致
[18:49] to unify them, there will be no defense of this harbor, 这个海港必失守无疑
[18:53] that you will fall the moment challenged. 对战开始的瞬间你们就会被击溃
[18:55] And you can offer me that something? 而你能给我让大家团结一致的消息
[18:58] Yes. Me. 对 就是我
[19:01] I’m prepared to step into Captain Flint’s shoes, 我想接管弗林特船长的职责
[19:04] unify those men, prosecute a defense of the harbor, 团结众人 坚守海港
[19:07] and repel the navy from here definitively. 一举将海军从这里击退
[19:10] If once I’ve done it, 前提是我成功后
[19:14] you agree to join me in sailing away from here for good. 你同意随我扬帆远去 永不回头
[19:25] You would enter into a fight 你愿意介入一场战役
[19:28] to defend something you have so little regard for 来保卫你根本不看重的东西
[19:32] just to have my partnership? 就为了让我加入你
[19:34] Yes. 是的
[19:36] I know you’re incapable of running from this fight, 我知道你不能逃离这场战役
[19:39] going back on your word to your friend downstairs, 不能对楼下的那些兄弟出尔反尔
[19:43] so I won’t ask you to. 所以我也不会逼你
[19:46] But I will offer you the best of all possible worlds — 但我可以向你提供最好的可能性
[19:51] beating the English, keeping your word to Rackham, 击败英国海军 守住与拉克姆的诺言
[19:56] and being free of the burden of this place all at once. 一次性从这个地方的负担下解脱出来
[19:58] Burden of this place? 这个地方的负担
[19:59] You not heard a word I’ve said? 我说的话你一个字也没听进去吗
[20:02] I am committed to it. 我承诺过献身于这个地方
[20:04] Your commitment is your burden. 你的承诺就是你的负担
[20:06] Consider what this place has forced you to become 想想看在你做出承诺后
[20:09] since you made that commitment — 这个地方把你逼成了什么样子
[20:11] a slaveholder, 一个奴隶主
[20:13] a man forced to beg his peers to join him in battle. 一个不得不求着同僚共同抗战的人
[20:16] There’s not a man in that parlor 那个客厅里没有一个人
[20:17] who would lift a finger in your defense, 会为了保护你动一动手指
[20:19] yet you would die in theirs. 而你会为了保护他们而死
[20:20] Jack would. Jack has. 杰克就会 杰克也那样做过
[20:23] Of course he has. 那是当然
[20:24] How else does a man like that survive in a place like this 他只能依附着比他更强大的人
[20:27] except cleave himself to one stronger than he? 不然像他那样的人要怎么在这种地方生存
[20:30] And for this, he offers you what? 而反过来他能给你什么呢
[20:34] Loyalty? That is how a dog survives. 忠诚吗 那是狗的活法
[20:38] Not a man. 不是人的活法
[20:40] I do not seek your partnership 我想要你加入我
[20:41] because I am too weak to defend myself. 不是因为我弱得无法自我防卫
[20:44] I don’t seek it to protect my things or to increase profit. 不是为了保护财产或增加收益
[20:46] Then why do you? 那你是为什么
[20:49] You’ve been gone eight years, 你一去就是八年
[20:51] and suddenly my partnership is this valuable to you? 突然间我的加入对你来说变得这么宝贵
[20:56] Why? 为什么
[20:58] Eight years. 八个年头
[21:01] Nine wives. 九任妻子
[21:05] No sons. 没有子嗣
[21:11] There is an instinct to leave behind 留下些能延续个人存在的事物
[21:13] something made in one’s own image. 是种人类本能
[21:17] Nature has denied me the ability, it would seem, 看来老天拒绝让我拥有延绵子嗣的能力
[21:20] but not the need. 却仍让我有这种需求
[21:24] But whereas the natural way 然而想让别人怀孕
[21:26] requires no consent from the other party, 不需要对方的首肯
[21:30] in this case, I’m not so lucky. 在你这 我却需要你点头同意
[21:35] So there it is. 就是这样了
[21:39] Yes or no? 你同不同意
[22:04] He’s leaving. 他要走了
[22:05] Once this is done, assuming we’re still alive, 一旦这件事告一段落 假设我们都还活着
[22:07] he’s leaving with Teach. 他就会和蒂奇离开
[22:11] I heard. 我听说了
[22:14] It bothers me — 真让我郁闷
[22:17] I don’t know why, but it bothers me. 我不知道为什么 但我很郁闷
[22:19] Why do you think that is? 你认为这是为什么
[22:20] ‘Cause you give a shit what he thinks of you? 因为你在乎他怎么看你呗
[22:23] You always have. 你一直都在乎
[22:25] – You think? – Yeah. -你这么想 -是啊
[22:27] You ain’t alone. 不只是你
[22:29] Plenty of men in this place have done plenty of stupid shit 这地方的不少人都干过不少傻逼事
[22:33] just to hear Charles Vane call him a proper pirate. 只为了让查尔斯·韦恩承认他是个合格的海盗
[22:38] Though might be you’re the only one 虽然也许你是唯一一个
[22:39] who actually made a career of it. 真正把海盗当职业的人
[23:23] Heard you refused your water ration yesterday. 听说昨天你拒绝了你的饮水配额
[23:28] I wish you wouldn’t do that. 我希望你别这样
[23:31] Flint’s only granting me the ration 弗林特只给我定配额那一招
[23:33] as a fuck you to prove that power’s in his hands. 他妈的就是想证明是他做主
[23:38] I won’t give him the satisfaction. 我不会让他得逞的
[23:39] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[23:40] And I don’t like how it looks, 而且我也不喜欢这种
[23:43] me having a full ration while they waste away, 我吃全部配额 而其他人日渐消瘦
[23:47] and then asking them to trust me. 还要让他们相信我的感觉
[23:49] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[23:53] Those men, all of them, even the ones left out, 那些人 所有人 甚至是被放弃的人
[23:58] they trust you to be able to stand up to the captain 他们相信你在时机成熟时
[24:00] when the time comes. 能够反抗船长
[24:02] And you can’t do that if he’s got his strength 如果他有力气而你没有
[24:04] and you don’t. 你是做不到的
[24:07] That has been the problem all along. 那是一直以来的问题所在啊
[24:11] That’s the thing Gates never understood 这件事盖茨无法理解
[24:13] and a thing you never understood. 你也无法理解
[24:17] You cannot decide to follow a man like that 你不能在决心跟随一个那样的人之后
[24:20] and then pick and choose when you deny him. 再在你质疑他时挑三拣四
[24:24] It’s your job to deny him. 你的职责就是去质疑他
[24:33] If I challenge him directly, 如果我直接去挑战他
[24:35] he and I will be at such extreme odds in front of the men, 我们俩在大家面前将处于极其不利的位置
[24:38] it will be the end of this crew one way or another, 不管怎样这艘船队都将玩完
[24:42] and I can’t allow that to happen. 而我决不允许它发生
[24:45] So, once again, 所以 再一次
[24:47] he is able to conjure the reality he desires 他可以得到他想要的
[24:50] just as it was in Charlestown. 就像在查尔斯敦港
[24:52] And just as it was in that storm. 以及在那次风暴中一样
[24:55] There is no denying a man with that kind of power. 没有办法质疑有如此强权的人
[24:59] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[25:01] You’re saying Flint conjured that storm? 你说那场风暴是弗林特搞的鬼
[25:02] He conjured us into it. 他把我们骗进去了
[25:05] And who’s more powerful? 谁更厉害
[25:07] The one who made the storm or the one who convinced us 是弄出风暴的人还是拉我们
[25:09] into battle to defeat it? 去这场战役中抗争的人
[25:13] A man of his capacities, 一个人能拥有这样的能力
[25:15] his state of mind becomes reality. 他的想法就会变成现实
[25:20] We are subject to it. 我们只能屈服
[25:22] And right now his state of mind’s so dark, 可是现在他的想法太过邪恶
[25:24] it threatens to kill us all. 威胁到我们的性命
[25:27] Take your rations. 喝掉你的配额
[25:31] I mean it. 我是认真的
[25:35] I’m clearheaded, Billy. 我很清醒 比利
[25:38] I see him. 我看透了他
[25:43] During that feud with Vane over the fort, 在堡垒和韦恩的那场争吵中
[25:45] I sat in his cabin and I watched him 我坐在他的船舱里看着他
[25:47] turn himself inside out over the idea 把自己内心深处展现出来
[25:49] that anyone in Nassau would see him 希望所有拿骚人都把他看做
[25:51] as the villain in that story. 那段故事中的坏人
[25:54] Well, now he’s the greatest villain in the New World. 好吧 现在他成为新世界的最大恶人了
[25:57] We all see it. We all follow him because of it. 我们都看到了 我们也因此而跟随他
[26:00] I think it’s torture for him, 我觉得这对他来说是折磨
[26:03] and I think the only way he can imagine it stopping 而且我觉得唯一能让他放弃的办法
[26:06] is when there are no more of us left to witness it. 是我们没人再去见证这一切
[26:13] Fucking thieves! 操蛋的小偷
[26:18] You both stand accused of a crime most serious. 你们俩被指控犯下天条
[26:22] Theft of food held in reserve in a time such as this 当前特殊时期偷窃储存食物
[26:27] is a betrayal of trust of the most profound sort. 是对最大信任的背叛
[26:32] The penalty for such a betrayal is, 对这种背叛的惩罚
[26:34] by necessity, extreme. 必然是 极其严酷的
[26:38] You were both charged with keeping watch 你们看守的储藏室食物减少
[26:40] over what little remains of our food stores. 所以你们面临指控
[26:43] A full day’s rations are now gone, 现在一整天的口粮没了
[26:47] yet each of you accuses the other of the crime. 然而你们都指控对方有罪
[26:53] As your quartermaster, as your friend, 作为你们的舵手 你们的朋友
[26:58] I’m going to implore you one last time, 我最后再劝你们一遍
[27:02] whichever of you is the guilty man, to confess. 你们谁有罪 赶快承认
[27:07] Repair in some small part 稍稍修复一下
[27:09] the trust you’ve breached with your brothers. 被你们打破的兄弟情
[27:11] I swear, I wouldn’t have done such a thing. 我发誓 不是我
[27:15] I don’t have it in me. 我没拿
[27:17] Please don’t fucking hang me. 求求你别绞死我
[27:18] Shut the fuck up. 你他妈给我闭嘴
[27:20] You all seen me these last few weeks out here. 你们都看见前几周我在船上的表现
[27:23] Never blubbered, never bitched. 没有哭诉 没有抱怨
[27:26] I weathered this shit as well as any of you. 我像大家一样平静得过来了
[27:28] So don’t fucking tell me I’d do something 所以别他妈说我做了什么
[27:30] this fucking cowardly 胆小鬼的事
[27:31] and then blame it on a sniveling shit like this one. 然后再诬陷给像他这样哭哭啼啼的娘炮
[27:33] One of us is a liar, all right, 我们俩中必有一个人撒谎 好吗
[27:35] but it sure as fuck isn’t me. 但他妈的肯定不是我干的
[27:56] Oh, shit. 我操
[28:02] Captain. 船长
[28:03] Thank you. Oh, dear God, thank you for seeing the truth. 谢谢 老天啊 谢谢你能看清真相
[28:13] Wait. No. 等等 不要
[28:19] No. Wait. 不要这样 等等
[28:21] You need to say something. 你快说点什么
[28:29] Don’t do this. I ain’t done nothing. I swear it. 别杀我 我什么也没干 我发誓
[28:47] Forgive me. 原谅我
[29:09] Does everyone understand? 大家都明白了吗
[29:15] Does anyone have anything to say? 谁还有话要说
[29:32] If you’re not strong enough to do what needs to be done, 如果你软弱地无法履行职责
[29:37] then I’ll do it for you. 我就来替你完成
[32:20] What the hell is that? 那是什么
[32:22] It is a balance. 是个天平
[32:24] Yeah, what’s it here for? 拿它来干什么
[32:27] There is no point in delaying any longer. 没必要再拖延了
[32:30] There will be no more merchants, no more exchanges. 不会再有商人 也不会再有交易了
[32:34] Sooner or later, that fleet will be upon us. 早晚有一天 舰队会来到我们面前
[32:38] Sooner or later, it will be time for you and I 早晚有一天 你我就该
[32:40] to go our separate ways. 分道扬镳了
[32:42] It would be wise if we are prepared 我们还是做好打算
[32:44] and our shares are split evenly. 均分各自份额为妙
[32:49] Tell me why. 为什么
[32:54] We’ve been through this. 我们之前谈过的
[32:54] No, you told me why I wouldn’t stay here with you. 没有 你只说了我不能跟你在一起的原因
[32:58] But you ain’t said why you won’t come with me. 但你并没说为什么不跟我一起走
[33:02] If we lose, if we have to leave this place, 假如我们输了 假如我们必须离开这里
[33:06] why are you so set on staying? 为什么你还打算留下
[33:09] Why the fuck could you want to live in a world 你怎么会愿意生活在一个
[33:10] that says that fat pig on the beach is a man to be respected? 把沙滩上那只肥猪当成值得尊敬的人的世界里
[33:15] A world that wants its sons to become that? 一个想把后代都变成这样的人的世界
[33:23] When I was very small, 我还很小的时候
[33:25] I would sneak out of the slave quarters at night to the main house. 我可以在夜里从奴隶营房偷溜出来跑去主房间
[33:31] I would stand outside the window to the parlor. 我会站在客厅窗外
[33:36] I would stand amongst the heat and the bugs 站在炎热的空气中 周围满是虫子
[33:39] and the filth on my toes to see inside. 踩着垃圾向窗里看
[33:45] Inside that house was a little girl my age… 房子里面是一个跟我同龄的小姑娘…
[33:50] with the most beautiful skin. 长着十分美丽的皮肤
[33:55] I watched her dance while her father played music 我看着她在父亲的伴奏下翩翩起舞
[33:57] and her mother sewed. 母亲在一边缝衣服
[34:02] I watched her read and eat 我看着她读书 吃饭
[34:06] and sing and sleep, 唱歌 睡觉
[34:11] kept safe and warm and clean by her father. 安全 温暖 干净地成长在她父亲怀中
[34:19] My father. 也是我的父亲
[34:25] The things it took to make that room possible, 是一件件邪恶的事
[34:27] they were awful things. 造就了那样的屋子
[34:30] But inside that room was peace. 但屋子里面却很平静
[34:34] That is what home is to me. 这就是我对家的诠释
[34:39] When you and I began, you did not choose me. 你我刚开始的时候 不是你选择了我
[34:43] Something that lives inside you beyond choice made it so, 你内心深处的某种情感造就了这样的结果
[34:47] so I know you understand 所以我知道你也会明白
[34:48] how this lives beyond choice for me, too. 那种情感对我也是如此
[34:53] Our roads are going to diverge. 你我要踏上不同的道路
[35:01] Let it be now so we may not live in fear of it. 面对它才不会让我们生活在对它的恐惧中
[35:16] Yeah. 好吧
[35:56] You should stay… 你该留下来…
[35:58] to see it be divided evenly. 看着这些钱是被均分的
[36:03] I trust you. 我信任你
[36:31] Maybe you were right. 也许你说的没错
[36:36] Maybe he is dangerous to us in this state. 也许这种状态下他对我们来说很危险
[36:40] And maybe there is nothing we can do 也许眼下不削减船员
[36:42] to stop him right now without shattering the crew. 我们无法阻止他
[36:48] But if he kills another innocent man in this crew 但如果他再杀掉一名无辜的船员
[36:51] to make a point, or tries to… 来表明立场 或是试图…
[36:58] I’m going to do something about it. 我不会坐视不管的
[37:04] So I suggest you get this situation under control 因此我建议你在发生那样的事之前
[37:07] before that happens. 控制住局面
[37:14] I told you, eh? I just don’t see a way. 我不是跟你说了么 我想不出办法
[37:16] Gates figured it out. 盖茨有办法
[37:20] The Barlow woman figured it out. 那个叫巴洛的女人有办法
[37:21] He listened to them, 他听这些人的话
[37:24] altered his plans when they told him to. 他会根据他们的指示改变方案
[37:26] It’s possible. 这不是不可能的
[37:29] The difference is he saw them as his equal. 不同的是他把他们当成平等人来对待
[37:35] He respected them that way, so he was willing to listen. 他那么尊重他们 所以也愿意听命于他们
[37:43] You need to find a way to do the same. 你得想办法达到相同的效果
[37:49] Both of those people ended up dead. 那些人最终都以死收场
[39:02] When I lost Thomas, 我失去托马斯的时候
[39:05] I raged. 我十分狂暴
[39:06] I was distraught. 悲痛欲绝
[39:10] I wept. 流下了眼泪
[39:14] But with you… 但跟你在一起…
[39:17] I’m ruined over you. 我被你毁掉了
[39:28] When I first met you, you were so… 当我第一次遇见你的时候 你还
[39:33] unformed. 未能施展拳脚
[39:36] And then I spoke and bade you cast aside your shame, 然后我劝说 命令你摒弃你的羞耻感
[39:41] and Captain Flint was born into the world– 这世上才有了后来的弗林特船长
[39:45] the part of you that always existed 但是你从来都不愿意将自己
[39:47] yet never were you willing to allow into the light of day. 一直以来深藏的这一面示之于众
[39:51] I was mistress to you when you needed love. 当你需要爱情的时候我充当你的情人
[39:56] I was wife to you when you needed understanding. 当你需要理解的时候我充当你的妻子
[40:01] But first and before all… 但最重要的是
[40:05] I was mother. 我是名母亲
[40:17] I have known you like no other. 我了解你不为人知的一面
[40:20] So I love you like no other. 所以我也用我独特的方式爱着你
[40:26] I will guide you through it, 我会引导你度过这场危机
[40:29] but at its end is where you must leave me. 但在这尽头你我必须分离
[40:34] At its end is where you will find the peace that eludes you, 在这尽头你会找到遗失已久的宁静
[40:38] and at its end lies the answer you refuse to see. 而且在这尽头也会有你拒绝认清的真相
[41:06] It’s hard to tell how big she is. 难以确定这家伙有多大
[41:08] There isn’t much above the surface. 浮在水面的部分没有多少
[41:10] But it hasn’t moved since we spotted it, 但是自从我们发现它之后它就没再动过
[41:12] so it’s almost certainly dead. 所以几乎可以肯定它已经死了
[41:14] Whale carcass. 鲸鱼的尸体
[41:17] That’s a week’s worth of water. 那玩意可以抵上一周的水量
[41:19] Food times three. 三倍的食物
[41:23] They float when they rot. After they rot. 当它们开始腐烂后就会浮上水面 腐烂之后
[41:32] Make ready the launch. 准备出发
[41:34] It’s a waste of energy. 这样只会白白耗费大家的体力
[41:36] Make ready the launch. 准备出发
[41:46] I’m going to see it myself. 我要亲自去看看
[41:49] There’s too much at stake. 现在的局势危如累卵
[41:51] You gonna row out there on your own? 你要一个人累死累活得划船过去吗
[41:56] I’m one of two men who’ve been on full rations 我可是过去几天来能得到完整口粮的
[41:58] for the last few days. 两个人之一
[42:02] You’re the other. Let’s go. 你是另一个 我们一起去吧
[42:36] I stole it from you. 我从你眼皮底下偷走了它
[42:38] What? 什么
[42:42] The Urca gold. 厄卡号的金子
[42:50] I told you we were deceived 我告诉过你我们都被那则
[42:51] about its having been recovered by the Spanish. 西班牙人已经找到这些黄金的消息糊弄了
[42:55] Wasn’t entirely true. 事实并不完全是这样
[42:58] You were deceived. 你被骗了
[43:02] I built the lie… 是我编造了这个谎言
[43:07] enlisted the scouts, 我召集了侦查员
[43:07] arranged the sale of the information to Captain Rackham. 安排了那场把信息卖给拉克姆船长的交易
[43:14] I conceived it all. 所有这些都是我一手设计的
[43:18] You know, I’ve had my fill 你知道的 我整天都在听你
[43:19] of hearing you go on about this crew 埋怨这些船员
[43:20] being too weak to keep up with you. 无能得不配待在你的船上
[43:25] Some of them may be weaker than you, 有些人或许没你那么有能耐
[43:26] some of them may be less smart, 有些人或许没你聪明
[43:29] but don’t you for a second believe I fit that description. 但是你却压根不愿意相信我就是这种人
[43:33] Whatever happens out here, one thing is certain. 不管船上会发生什么 有件事是肯定的
[43:38] You will account for me. 你会处罚我
[43:43] Why are you telling me all this? 你为什么要告诉我这些
[43:47] So you can decide… 为了让你能够决定
[43:50] to fight me, 是跟我决斗
[43:52] maybe kill me, and figure out a way 还是杀了我之后再想办法
[43:54] of hauling yourself back to that ship alone 凭一己之力把自己弄回到船上
[43:57] or acknowledge the fact 或者干脆承认
[43:58] that you and I would be a hell of a lot better off 与其我们现在就反目
[44:00] as partners than as rivals. 还不如齐心协力地回到船上
[44:04] You conceived all of this? 这一切都是你策划的
[44:07] The cover story, the end game on the jetty? 包括你在码头上演的种种苦情戏
[44:10] Waiting for the scouts to return? 以及等侦察员们回来报信
[44:15] Yes. 没错
[44:31] What did you do with your share? 你的那份分成做什么用了
[44:37] I gave up my claim to it. 我放弃了我的那份
[44:43] Why did you do that? 为什么这么做
[44:49] Because I saw no way to hold it 因为我知道我没法保住它
[44:51] and remain a part of this crew. 我也没法继续留在船上了
[44:55] And without these men, 没有那些船员们
[44:59] all I am is an invalid. 我只是个残疾人
[45:30] Oh, God. 天呐
[45:35] Oh, it stinks. 它已经发臭了
[45:40] Oh, it’s long gone. 它死了太长时间
[45:43] Oh, we can’t eat that. 这东西没法吃了
[45:48] Let’s head back to the ship. 我们还是回船上去吧
[46:28] We can eat those. 我们可以吃这些
[48:39] Fuck! 妈的
[49:14] Again? 一起回去吗
[49:56] What happened out there? 你们在那儿发生了什么
[50:01] Progress. 情况有进展
[50:06] How can you know for sure? 你怎么能确定
[50:11] Because I’m still alive, I suppose. 或许是因为我还活着吧
[50:58] Sails on the horizon! 发现船只
[51:12] It would appear, sir, 长官 看来
[51:13] that your information is less than complete. 您的情报还挺准确
[51:20] Perhaps you should ask this one who it is. 也许你该问问这位小姐的大名
[51:23] There are masts at the mouth of the harbor. 他们齐聚港口咽喉之处
[51:25] Appear to be in a firing line. 似乎严阵以待
[51:31] Do you recognize any of their banners? 你认识他们的旗帜吗
[51:45] What did you see? 你看到了什么
[51:46] North– northeast. 东…东北处…
[51:47] Just cresting the horizon. 就在海平线上
[51:49] How many ships? 有多少船
[51:49] Looks to be eight, maybe nine. 看起来有八艘 也许九艘
[51:52] Three hours, give or take, till they’re near. 在他们靠近我们之前 大概还有三小时时间
[51:55] Let’s get the men aboard ship. 都准备好登船
[52:17] That formation ensures that any approach in the harbor mouth 如果我们冒然接近那样的阵势
[52:20] will result in significant damage to our fleet. 结果只会对我们舰队大有不利
[52:23] Apparently, Captain Teach 显然 蒂奇船长
[52:25] is every bit the tactician they say he is. 就是他们背后的军师
[52:28] What are you suggesting? 你有什么建议
[52:30] That we withdraw? 我们撤退吗
[52:32] I’m suggesting that I see no obvious means 我建议 如果要这样拿下拿骚
[52:34] by which we can reclaim Nassau Town, 那就没有什么实际意义了
[52:36] not without risking the loss of 我们绝不能让国王陛下的舰队
[52:38] significant assets of His Majesty’s Navy. 遭受到任何损失
[52:44] Then I’ll go to the beach myself. 那我就亲自上海滩
[52:46] Beg pardon? 你说什么
[52:47] I will have a launch ferry me to the sand alone, 我乘小艇独自前往海滩
[52:49] and I will make the pardon address. 宣读赦免宣言
[52:51] – It is out of the question. – Why? -没得谈 -为什么
[52:53] Because my charge is to ensure this endeavor’s safety and yours 因为我的责任是要确保大家的努力不会徒劳
[52:55] and I’ll not answer to a plan that reckless. 我也不会答应这样鲁莽的计划
[52:58] It shouldn’t be you. 你不应该去
[53:03] If you send someone else to read the pardon address, 如果你派一个熟悉他们的人
[53:06] someone known to the men on that beach, it might work. 去宣读赦免宣言 这样也许会奏效
[53:09] Someone have her removed. I don’t have time for this. 来人把她带下去 我没时间跟你们啰嗦了
[53:11] Hold– hold on. What are you suggesting? 等等 你说什么
[53:13] That you go to read the address? 你意思是你去宣读这些赦免宣言吗
[53:15] No, it can’t be me either. 不 也不能是我
[53:16] I have too many enemies between here and that beach. 不管是这儿还是那儿 我都有太多的敌人了
[53:19] Then who? 那谁去
[53:21] Him. 他
[53:24] Half the men in that bay 曾几何时 那片海湾上
[53:25] have sailed under him at one point or another. 有半数人曾效力于他
[53:28] They respect him 他们尊敬他
[53:29] as much if not more than any other man 无论是哪个海盗头领 都没有得到过
[53:31] that’s sailed under the black. 像他这样的尊重
[53:34] They’d grant him passage under a flag of truce, 如果他举着白旗示意 他们会让他通过
[53:36] and they’d listen to what he had to say. 并听他讲完他该说的话
[53:40] And you don’t give a shit if he dies in the process. 而且你也不在乎他的死活
[54:14] Why are we letting him pass? 我们为什么让他们通过
[54:17] Shoot on that man and under the flag of truce 在这种情况下如果杀了那个人
[54:20] and the half of Nassau that remember him 那那个地方有半数视他为
[54:22] as the foundation of this place 拿骚元老级人物的人
[54:24] will rebel against the other half. 就会出来反抗另外半数人
[54:27] Whatever’s about to happen, there’s no stopping it now. 无论如何 我们不能轻举妄动
[54:59] In the name of the governor of New Providence Island, 我以新普罗维登斯岛总督
[55:03] the Honorable Woodes Rogers, 尊敬的伍兹·罗杰斯之名在此宣读
[55:05] “The time has come to bring a wayward child back into the fold, “时机已至 帝国愿意重新接纳
[55:09] an island that rejected its parent empire, 那个曾经叛离它
[55:13] but that must long for the embrace 并许久未曾
[55:15] of civilization once again. 再次拥有过文明的岛屿
[55:17] Be it proclaimed that any man on this island 都听好了 在这座岛上所有
[55:21] who will accept that embrace, 自愿接受这份恩赐
[55:22] who will renounce violence against the Crown, 放弃暴力对抗王室
[55:25] who will renounce piracy, 放弃海盗身份的人
[55:28] that man will be offered 将被提供
[55:30] a full, complete, and unqualified pardon. 完全的无条件赦免
[55:35] No matter what you’ve done, 无论你们做过什么
[55:37] no matter how irredeemable you believe it to be, 无论那些事是多么得无可挽回
[55:40] your king and your governor 你们的国王与总督
[55:43] wish to offer you a clean slate, 愿意让你们从头来过
[55:45] a new beginning here in Nassau. 一个新的开始 就在这儿 在拿骚
[55:49] All of you, that is, but one. 所有人 除了那些
[55:52] One so committed to disorder and chaos 誓死要制造混乱与骚动
[55:57] that his presence is incompatible with civilized society. 与文明社会誓不两立的人
[56:02] Be it known there shall be a bounty of 10,000 pounds sterling 请知悉 捉拿到海盗查尔斯·韦恩的人
[56:07] for the capture of the pirate Charles Vane, 将会有一万英镑的奖赏
[56:10] dead or alive.” 无论死活”
[56:43] What the fuck’s he doing? 他他妈在搞毛啊
[56:51] Captain. 船长
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme