Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I think you intend to return to that beach, 我觉得你想重回海滩
[00:08] and seize every last ounce of gold off of it, 把那儿的金币尽数拿走
[00:11] and I think you’re going to need my help to do it. 我还认为你需要我的帮助
[00:13] I have committed men and resources 我有忠诚的手下及资源能助你
[00:15] to aid you in retrieving the Urca gold, 夺回厄卡号上的金币
[00:17] in exchange for which you assured me, 但作为回报 你必须保证
[00:19] expelling Captain Vane from that fort. 帮我把韦恩船长赶出堡垒
[00:21] We’ll procure a ship, we’ll recruit men, 先搞到一艘船 然后招募船员
[00:23] and we’ll create from nothing, a new crew. 我们将创造出一支崭新的船队
[00:26] You asked for better captains. 你们想要更称职的船长…
[00:27] I give you Captain Jack Rackham. 非我杰克·拉克姆莫属
[00:28] I can’t be your wife, Jack. 我不能做你的妻子 杰克
[00:30] You and I are gonna be partners till they put us in the ground. 但是在他们把我们弄死之前 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱
[00:33] That is the crown jewel taken from the Good Fortune prize. 这就是好运气号战利品中的无上至宝
[00:37] Her father’s Lord Peter Ashe, 她父亲是彼得·艾什勋爵
[00:39] governor of the Carolina Colony. 卡罗莱纳殖民地的总督
[00:40] Her father is a very influential man, 她父亲非常有影响力
[00:43] he and I were friends. 他和我曾是朋友
[00:44] When you return her to her father, 当你将她送回她父亲手上时
[00:45] you’re going to explain 记得跟他解释
[00:46] what it is you’re trying to accomplish here. 你想在这里完成什么伟业
[00:48] A Nassau that can self-govern. 拿骚自治
[00:50] You are no longer a hostage. 你不再是人质了
[00:52] I’m gonna get you out of here. 我会救你出去
[00:53] You will turn on absolutely anyone, won’t you? 你可以背叛任何人 是吗
[00:56] Listen to me clearly. 给我听好了
[00:57] You will hear from me again. 我不会放过你的
[01:00] You think there’s something valuable enough to make 你认为有足够宝贵的东西
[01:01] the British Navy forget that you and I are pirates? 足以使英国海军不追究你我是海盗这个事实吗
[01:04] Not what, who. 不是东西 是谁
[01:06] This is Eleanor Guthrie, 这是埃莉诺·格斯里
[01:07] the trade boss in Nassau. 拿骚贸易首领
[01:08] Imagine sir, how London would react 试想一下 先生 伦敦那边看到
[01:10] to the arrival of the queen of thieves. 这位女贼头会有什么反应
[01:12] I am so very sorry for what– 我为我的作为道歉
[01:14] – You destroyed our lives! – Miranda– -你毁了我们的生活 -米兰达
[01:16] I want to see that noose around your neck, 待到那绞索绕在你脖子上
[01:19] and I want to pull the lever with my own two ha– ! 我想亲自扳动推杆吊死你
[01:22] I have placed Captain Flint under arrest! 我已将弗林特船长逮捕
[01:24] His trial will be swift and final! 他的最终审判将立刻执行
[01:27] Flint stole from me, and I’m making it right. 弗林特偷了我的东西 我要取回应得的
[01:29] You hate Flint, I hate Flint. 你恨弗林特 我也恨他
[01:32] But right now, he’s talking about how we survive, 但现在他想的是如何能让大家度过
[01:35] what comes next. 即将来临的劫难
[01:36] I suggest we get him the hell out of there. 我提议 我们去把他救出来
[01:39] Everyone is a monster to someone. 每个人心中都有仇敌
[01:41] Since you are so convinced that I am yours, i will be it. 既然你如此坚信你们的敌人是我 那我就当
[01:44] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[01:46] Figured if anyone was going to make a trophy of you, 我想如果有人要拿你当战利品
[01:48] it really ought to be me. 那也应该是我
[01:55] Her word, will be the last word for this place. 她的话将成为这个地方的遗言
[01:59] My men will need to lean on something solid. 我的人需要一个坚实的依靠
[02:01] They look to me for that, 他们会指望我
[02:02] but they’ll also look to their new quartermaster. 但是也会指望他们的新舵手
[02:05] There’s something you ought to know, 我有件事要告诉你
[02:07] before my misfortune at the hands of Vane’s leftenants, 在我遭韦恩副手严刑拷问之前
[02:11] our friend, the scout, confessed something to me. 我们的探子朋友向我坦白了一件事
[02:14] He told me that he could sell the gold’s location 他说他把金币所在地点卖给了其他船队
[02:16] to another crew in exchange for a larger share of the prize. 以换取更高的分成
[03:04] Mast approaching, starboard side! 右舷有船接近
[03:26] Rig the capstan! 收起绞盘
[03:40] Sir? 先生
[03:42] There are men here to see– 有人求见…
[04:06] May I help you? 有什么事吗
[04:10] You’re Drummond. 你是德拉蒙德
[04:12] Mary’s your wife. 玛丽是你妻子
[04:15] Mary’s our sister. 玛丽是我们的姐妹
[04:18] Caleb, Tom, and… 凯勒 汤姆 和…
[04:23] – Edgar. – Edgar, that’s right. -埃德加 -埃德加 没错
[04:26] And you came all the way from Williamsburg 你们大老远的从威廉斯堡赶过来
[04:30] just to be upset with me? 就是为了找我不痛快吗
[04:32] We came from Williamsburg 我们从威廉斯堡过来
[04:34] to make sure that you honored your vows to her. 是为了确保你会遵守对她许下的誓言
[04:38] End of today, either you’re gonna be her current husband 今天 如果你不乖乖做回她的丈夫
[04:42] or her late one. 就等着成为她的亡夫吧
[04:46] I’m sorry, but, um, there’s someplace I have to be. 抱歉 但是我得去个地方
[04:53] You’re coming with us. 你得跟我们走
[04:56] I understand your anger, 我理解你的愤怒
[04:59] but I’ve lived long enough 但我活了这么久
[05:00] to know that any promise made beside the word “Forever” 早就明白任何加上”永远”的誓言
[05:07] is no more than a lie agreed upon. 几乎等同于公认的谎言
[05:10] There is no forever. 根本没有永远
[05:13] Everything moves towards its end. 一切都会走向终结
[05:16] And the closer we get to ours, the louder that clock ticks, 我们越是走向终结 时钟走得越响
[05:21] the less a sane man would let a promise 一个理智的人就越是不会让承诺
[05:23] deprive him of happiness. 剥夺了他的幸福
[05:26] I explained all this to Mary, 我和玛丽解释过这一切
[05:29] who told me she understood 她跟我说她理解我
[05:30] and that she would not protest our separation. 并不会对我们的分离提出异议
[05:34] Are you calling my sister a liar? 你是说我们的妹妹是个骗子
[05:42] You’re here. 既然你来了
[05:44] I can think of at least three lies 我至少能想出
[05:47] she must have told you to bring that about. 她会告诉你们的三个谎言
[05:50] First, I imagine she told you 首先 我想她会告诉你
[05:53] I retired from a prosperous trade 我做了笔大生意 准备功成身退
[05:55] to settle with her here. 和她在这安定下来
[05:57] But what she likely did not mention 但她可能没有提过 那生意…
[06:00] is that that trade was high seas piracy. 其实是在公海上打劫其他船只
[06:04] Second, she told you my name was Drummond, 第二 她告诉你我的名字叫德拉蒙德
[06:08] but when I plied that trade, 但我在做那种生意的时候
[06:11] I was called Teach. 一般都叫我蒂奇
[06:15] And third, 第三
[06:16] she clearly led you to believe 她显然让你们以为
[06:21] that you could point your sword in my direction 你在我面前对我拔剑相向后
[06:26] and survive the experience. 还能留下性命
[06:37] This, too, was something less than the truth. 这一点也跟事实大相径庭
[07:11] Nassau awaits. 拿骚正等着我们
[07:15] Let us away. 走吧
[09:11] Who goes there? 谁在那里
[09:14] I said, “Who goes there? 我问谁在那里呢
[10:46] You are the magistrate here. 你是这里的治安官
[10:50] Hazzard. 哈扎德
[10:52] Bridgetown, St. Kitts, 布里奇顿 圣基茨岛
[10:56] Martinique, Nevis… 马提尼克 尼维斯
[10:59] their magistrates hanged men for piracy. 那里的治安官会因海盗行为将人绞死
[11:03] They all receive visits from me. 我都一一拜访过他们了
[11:06] The word went forth– 消息已经传开
[11:09] any capital sentence served against a pirate would hear my answer. 对海盗执行死刑就等着我上门拜访吧
[11:15] You must’a known. You must’a heard. 你肯定知道 你肯定听说过
[11:20] And yet you chose to hang those three men in your square. 但你还是选择把这三个人绞死在你的广场上
[11:27] Why? 为什么
[11:30] If I didn’t– 如果我不…
[11:33] if I let my fear of you 如果我因惧怕你
[11:35] prevent me from enforcing the law, 而不敢秉公执法
[11:39] then civilization in this place is dead. 那这里还有什么文明可言
[11:43] I also know that most of those other magistrates you visited, 我也知道你所拜访的大多治安官
[11:48] they were corrupt men, dishonest men. 都是腐败奸邪之人
[11:53] I wagered that despite all I’d heard about you, 我敢打赌 不管传闻中你是怎样的人
[11:55] your mercilessness, your cruelty, 说你冷酷 说你残忍
[11:59] that you could tell the difference. 但你能看清其中的区别
[12:01] That you could see I was an honest man. 你能看到我是一个正直的人
[12:04] No! 不要
[12:06] No, no, no. 不要 不要
[12:13] No! 不要
[12:45] Keep ’em coming! 继续搬
[12:47] Throw down a rope! 扔根绳索下来
[12:49] We need it to pull up plunder! 我们得把战利品拉上去
[12:52] Keep movin’ up the decks, down below. 继续往船上搬 绳索下来点
[12:59] How many more you got comin’ up? 后面还有多少
[13:01] Another three. 还有三车
[13:03] Is it done? 搞定了吗
[13:06] It is. 是的
[13:07] Once the plunder is stowed, get us underway. 等东西搬完 立刻启程
[13:11] Every man to his charge. 所有人归位
[13:12] Looks like we garnered a good haul out of it. 看来我们收获不少
[13:15] Get everything into the hold. 东西全装进船舱
[13:16] The men did well under the circumstances. 兄弟们很拼命
[13:18] Not all of them. 有人不是
[13:22] Lost his nerve. I want him replaced on the vanguard 他吓破了胆 我们下次突袭前
[13:25] before we go over the side again. 你把他从先锋里换下来
[13:27] He lost his footing. 他是没站稳
[13:29] I don’t think it had anything to do with his nerve. 我觉得这跟胆量没关系
[13:31] Replace him. 换了他
[13:36] He’s getting worse. 他的情况越来越糟了
[13:39] He’s fine. 他没事
[13:41] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[13:42] We just faced a band of colonial regulars out there. 我们才在那跟殖民地正规军交过锋
[13:44] He’s entitled to a mood. 他耍耍脾气很正常
[14:07] Is it her? 是那船吗
[14:10] It’s her. Right where she’s supposed to be. 是的 就在预计航线上
[14:17] Bring us alongside. 追上去
[14:19] Spread your sheets! Stand ready with grapples! 扬帆前进 准备好铁钩
[14:22] Spread the sheets! 扬帆前进
[14:24] Ready the grapples! 准备铁钩
[14:27] His men are jumping ship. 他的船员在跳船
[14:30] They aren’t his men. 那不是他的船员
[14:31] They’re his cargo. 是他的货物
[14:34] When Jack asked me to hunt her, 杰克让我追击这船时
[14:37] he said she was hauling timber. 说船上运的是木材
[14:39] He said the supplies were badly needed for fort repairs. 说修复堡垒急需建筑材料
[14:43] Funny… 有意思
[14:45] I don’t remember him saying anything about slaves. 我可不记得他说过奴隶的事
[15:58] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[16:01] What you cannot know is where I come from, 你不知道的是 我从哪里来
[16:04] what I once was. 我曾经是什么人
[16:08] If you knew that, 如果你知道
[16:11] I imagine you would’ve made different choices today. 我猜你今天就不会这样
[16:33] The evidence has been delivered. 证物已被呈上
[16:36] The accused has been measured. 被告也已被考量
[16:40] Now let us talk about judgment. 现在来说说判决吧
[16:44] Miss Guthrie, do you have anything to say in your defense 格斯里小姐 在判决下达之前
[16:48] before sentence is pronounced? 你还要为自己辩护吗
[16:51] I have but one regret… 我只有一个遗憾
[16:54] …that though the pirates of Nassau 虽然拿骚的海盗
[16:57] filled my purse with coin, 填满了我的腰包
[16:59] I never took the opportunity 我却没抓住机会
[17:01] to let them fill me with anything else. 让他们填满我的其他地方
[17:09] – I apologize. – Miss Guthrie… -对不起 -格斯里小姐
[17:11] This must seem in such poor taste to you. 这对你来说肯定不是滋味
[17:14] I assume this is your production. 我想这是你的作品吧
[17:17] Were the world as I wished it, 如果这世道如我所愿
[17:18] news of Eleanor’s trial would be received 埃莉诺为这个地方付出了这么多
[17:20] with the gravity due to someone who did so much for this place. 她受审的消息应该被大家严肃地对待
[17:24] They are who they are, 但他们就是这样的人
[17:25] and someone must provide them with the things they need. 总要有人给他们提供需要的东西
[17:28] Right now, this is what they need. 现在 这就是他们所需要的
[17:30] …found guilty of these and countless other crimes 因这些以及数不胜数的其他罪名认定有罪
[17:34] for which the sentence… 判决…
[17:38] is death. 死刑
[17:52] Any news from London? 有伦敦方面的消息吗
[17:54] The trial is set to begin sometime next week. 审判定于下周开始
[17:56] The spectacle around it is said to be so great, 声势据说非常浩大
[17:58] the king himself receives daily updates. 国王本人每天查问进展
[18:00] Hmm. With that much attention on the politics in play, 在众人瞩目的政治斡旋中
[18:04] do you believe there is any way 你觉得她有可能
[18:05] she will be offered some sort of clemency? 被从轻发落吗
[18:08] I would think there is always a chance for mercy 我认为对于悔过求生的人来说
[18:10] for one willing to beg for it. 宽恕总是有机会的
[18:30] But I do not imagine you came to see our play. 但我真没想到你会来看我们的表演
[18:33] What is it I can do for you? 有什么能帮你吗
[18:35] When Captains Flint and Rackham made their pact those months ago, 弗林特和拉克姆船长几个月前签订协议
[18:38] settled their differences over the possession of the Urca gold, 解决了分配厄卡号金币的分歧
[18:41] they asked me to oversee the restoration of the fort. 他们让我来做修复堡垒的监工
[18:45] To ensure Nassau was protected. 确保拿骚固若金汤
[18:47] But without the men to do the work, there is no progress. 但如果没人去干活的话 这些都是白说
[18:50] The fort remains compromised and we are all exposed. 堡垒仍是断壁残垣 我们都无处可藏
[18:52] And since Captain Vernon’s crew walked off the site, 而弗农船长的人从那儿撤走以后
[18:54] there’s been little to no labor provided to me at all. 几乎没有能供我差遣的人了
[18:57] It’s only been a few days. 才刚过几天而已
[18:59] Give him a break. 让他喘口气
[19:01] It’s been two weeks. 已经两周了
[19:08] You wanted to replace Eleanor. 你想取代埃莉诺
[19:10] She was the one Nassau relied upon 拿骚曾经全靠她来解决
[19:12] to solve those problems no one else could or would. 这些没人能够或愿意解决的问题
[19:16] I hope for all our sakes you are up to the task. 我希望你能为了大家的利益担起这个重任
[19:24] – He said he would see this done. – I know. -他说他会管这事的 -我知道
[19:27] He assured everyone he would be responsible for restoring the fort. 他向所有的人保证他会负责把堡垒修好
[19:31] The street comes to me 满大街的人都跑来问我
[19:32] with the problems it cannot solve for itself, 这些不会凭空平息的难题
[19:34] and right now Jack is first among them. 而现在杰克就是首要的问题
[19:36] I know. 我知道
[19:40] Fuck’s sake. I’ll go talk to him. 操 我去找他谈谈
[20:47] Thank you, Celeste. 谢谢你 塞莱斯特
[20:54] I have no notes. 你下去吧
[21:00] Fuckin’ leeches down there. 下面的人都他妈是一群吸血鬼
[21:02] You ain’t careful, they’re gonna bleed you dry. 你不提防着点 他们会把你吸干的
[21:04] What man wouldn’t, given the opportunity, 有机会的话 哪个男人
[21:06] purchase the adoration of the masses when the cost is so small? 会不趁着极小的成本买大众之爱慕呢
[21:10] That mess is costing you 100 pound a day. 你得每天往那种破事儿上砸一百磅
[21:12] Well, in about 800 years, you’ll be able to say, “I told you so.” 那八百年后你就能说”我早跟你说过”
[21:15] In the meantime, perhaps we might at least enjoy ourselves. 在此期间 我们至少能尽情欢乐
[21:17] Why ain’t there anyone up at the fort? 堡垒那儿为什么一个人都没派去
[21:21] I’d like to thank you for at least allowing me to finish wiping 非常感谢你 在你发脾气之前
[21:23] before starting that song. 还能让我先把屁股擦完了
[21:25] It’s been two weeks. What you waiting for? 已经两周了 你还在等什么
[21:27] – I’m working on it. – Are you? -我在着手了 -是吗
[21:30] ‘Cause it sure as shit don’t look like 因为看起来你压根儿
[21:31] you’re working on anything here. 什么事都没干
[21:32] Well, you should spend more time here. 那你真应该多在这儿待待
[21:34] – It’s a process. – I’m not fuckin’ around, Jack. -这需要个过程 -我不是闲得慌 杰克
[21:37] I need to know. 我要了解清楚
[21:38] Do you need to know or does your husband? 是你 还是你丈夫要了解
[21:39] You know I hate it when you call her that. 你知道我讨厌你那样叫她
[21:41] Course I do. That’s why I call her that. 我当然知道 所以我才那样叫她
[21:43] She’s got a right to be angry. 她生气也不是没道理
[21:45] Her share of the gold is sitting up there, 她的那份金子就在那儿晾着
[21:47] – along with mine. – And mine. -还有我的 -我的也一样
[21:49] Please, relay to whom you must, 那请你务必转告她
[21:50] Jack Rackham is not lazy. Jack Rackham is not stupid. 杰克·拉克姆不懒 杰克·拉克姆不傻
[21:53] Jack Rackham is not blind. 杰克·拉克姆不瞎
[21:54] And Jack Rackham is not unaware that currently 杰克·拉克姆也知道目前
[21:56] there are no men working on that fort. 还没有人在做堡垒的修缮工作
[21:57] That said, on the list of people on this island 也就是说 这座岛上的所有
[22:00] who are most concerned with seeing that fort restored, 想看到堡垒得以重建的人中
[22:02] there is everyone else, and then there is one name 比起其他所有人
[22:05] that’s– that’s way at the top of it. 都更加关心这件事的人
[22:10] Jack Rackham. Yeah. 就是杰克·拉克姆
[22:11] Jack Rackham, exactly. 杰克·拉克姆 没错
[22:12] Don’t treat me like I’m someone else. 别他妈拿对别人那套来糊弄我
[22:13] I’m on your fucking side of this, 我他妈在这事儿上跟是你一边的
[22:15] same as I’ve always been. 一如既往地站在你这边
[22:18] I am just asking you to tell me what the plan is. 我只是想知道你的计划是什么
[22:21] Jack! 杰克
[22:27] You’re about to find out. 你马上就会知道了
[23:01] Your days of approaching unannounced are behind you. 你这脚步声大的也是没法再参与突袭了
[23:07] I reassigned Mr. Dobbs off the vanguard, 我把道布森先生从先锋小队撤下来了
[23:09] as you asked. 如你所要求的
[23:11] I told him his skill in the rig 我告诉他 他在船桅上的技术
[23:12] was too valuable to risk putting him in harm’s way. 过于重要 不能让他置身于危险之中
[23:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:18] Then now that that’s sorted, 既然这个解决了
[23:19] there is another replacement on the vanguard 那我们得讨论一下 还有一个人
[23:21] that we should discuss. 需要从先锋小队撤下来
[23:23] Who’s that? 谁
[23:25] You. 你
[23:27] Is that so? 是吗
[23:29] I understand we faced colonial regulars out there last night. 我知道昨晚我们与殖民地正规军进行了交锋
[23:33] So? 所以呢
[23:35] These raids were difficult enough 即使出现了对我们有利的意外状况
[23:36] when the element of surprise was in our favor. 这些突袭也还是十分危险
[23:39] But now? Now it would seem your days 而现在 你亲自上阵的日子
[23:42] of approaching unannounced may also be at an end. 也似乎应该结束了
[23:47] Every time you go ashore, 你每一次上岸
[23:49] there is a risk you don’t return– 都冒着回不来的危险
[23:52] a risk Nassau loses its most recognizable figure 拿骚可能会失去它最负盛名的人物
[23:55] and a risk that would seem to be escalating. 而这种危险似乎会逐步升级
[23:58] I am suggesting it’s time we take you out of harm’s way as well. 因此我建议 是时候让你也远离危险了
[24:02] We’re fighting a war to protect Nassau. 我们在打一场保卫拿骚的战役
[24:06] A war in which our most effective weapon 而这场战争中 我们最有利的武器
[24:09] is the fear that we can instill in our enemies. 就是在敌人心里建立起对我们的畏惧
[24:12] We’ve succeeded in making Captain Flint 我们成功地把弗林特船长
[24:15] the name of grim death to all of them. 塑造成了令人闻风丧胆的可怕形象
[24:19] The only way that we can ensure that that story continues 而让这个故事 只有让他本人来讲述
[24:22] is if he is the one telling it. 才能继续让人们信服
[24:24] That story is telling itself, and you know it. 故事会自己传播开来 你知道的
[24:28] We’ve been assigned responsibility for raids we were nowhere near. 那些跟我们八竿子都打不着的突袭也算在我们头上
[24:31] Jesus, I’ve been given credit for having been a part of some of them. 天呐 现在就连我都声名远播了
[24:35] They are so terrified of you, they’re terrified of me. 他们是如此畏惧你 也畏惧我
[24:38] You think that’s a reason we should relent? 就因为这样 你就觉得我们该仁慈了吗
[24:40] Who the fuck said anything about relenting? 谁他妈说要仁慈了
[24:42] Look, I am talking about letting someone else 我的意思 是找个人
[24:44] stand in and play your role now and again. 来替你 偶尔来扮演一下你的角色
[24:46] Thank you for your concern, 谢谢你的担心
[24:48] but I’ll decide when it’s time to start altering our tactics. 但如果需要改变战术 也是由我来决定
[24:53] No, I’ll decide. 不 是我决定
[24:56] This crew has spilled a great deal of blood 船员们抛洒了无数鲜血
[24:58] to make your name what it is. 才成就了你今天的名声
[25:01] It doesn’t belong to you. 这不仅仅属于你
[25:03] It’s a jointly held asset 而是大家共同持有的财产
[25:05] belonging to every man on this crew 属于这艘船上为了树立你的名声
[25:07] who sacrificed some part of himself to build it. 而做出牺牲的所有船员
[25:12] They have a say about how it is managed, 要如何安排 他们也有发言权
[25:14] and I am the voice of it. 而他们的心声由我来传达
[25:16] It is clear to me that this raid was more dangerous than the last. 我很清楚 这次突袭比上次要危险得多
[25:19] They are adapting, and it is of some concern to me 他们在逐步适应 而我有些担心
[25:22] that you either cannot or will not acknowledge it. 你不会 或是不愿意识到这点
[25:29] I understand this is all incredibly personal to you 我理解你 因为巴洛太太的死
[25:32] after the loss of Mrs. Barlow. 在这件事上你带入了很多个人情感
[25:35] Now, wait a minute– 慢着
[25:36] And I understand the burden of playing the role you currently play 我理解要扮演好现在的角色 你所背负的重担
[25:38] must be taking a toll even you cannot fully comprehend. 肯定会带来你都不能完全理解负面影响
[25:41] Stop. 别说了
[25:45] Now you have wormed your way into the heads of the men out there. 你已经给外面的人灌了迷魂汤
[25:51] And they’ve granted you authority over them because of it. 他们也因此承认你的权威
[25:56] But in my head, you are not welcome. 但在我看来 你并不受欢迎
[26:07] It’s worse than I feared. 比我担心的还要糟
[26:09] The wound should’ve been far further along towards quieting itself. 伤口本应该要开始愈合了
[26:14] It’s less than ideal. 没有想象的那么好
[26:19] Have you been cleaning it as we discussed? 你有按我说的清洗伤口吗
[26:23] When I can. 我有时间再弄
[26:24] It’s harder when we’re at sea. 我们出海了条件更恶劣
[26:28] I understand your aversion to being seen using the crutches. 我知道你讨厌被人看到用拐杖
[26:31] Well, if you understand it, 如果你真懂我
[26:32] I wish you’d stop hectoring me about it. 我希望你别再恐吓我了
[26:35] But the boot was never intended for a wound this new. 可是伤口这么新根本就不能穿长靴
[26:40] Unless you remove some of the pressure, 除非你缓解掉部分压力
[26:41] the wound will only continue to get more irritated. 否则伤口只会更加恶化
[26:44] I’ll lean more on the ropes. 我会多倚靠一下缆绳的
[26:46] With all your weight? On a moving deck? 用你全部的重量吗 在晃动的甲板上
[26:48] I’ll manage. 我会想办法的
[26:49] If the decay progresses, I’ll have to remove more of your leg. 如果腐烂加重 我只能多切除一截腿
[27:12] Please let me explain. 请听我解释
[27:14] What is there to explain? 还有什么好解释的
[27:15] You couldn’t figure out how to repair the fort, 你想不出该怎么去修复堡垒
[27:17] so you lured me into capturing a ship full of slaves to do the job. 所以你引我去截一艘满载奴隶的船来做工
[27:20] It was the first solid lead on a slaver 打劫这艘贩奴隶船 是我们几周来
[27:22] we’d had in weeks. 取得的第一个实质性进展
[27:23] I needed someone who I could be certain would win her. 我需要一个信得过的人来确保无虞
[27:26] So you lied to me about it. 所以你就骗我
[27:30] What the fuck made you think I would just hand them over to you, 你清楚我的为人 你他妈怎么还认为
[27:33] knowing what you know of me? 我会把他们直接交给你
[27:39] The three of us stood in this room– you, Flint, and I– 房间里的三个人 你 弗林特和我
[27:42] and we agreed that the fort’s restoration 我们说好了堡垒的修复
[27:44] was critical to Nassau’s security. 事关拿骚的安全
[27:46] We agreed you would hire men to restore it. 我们同意你雇人去修
[27:49] I tried that! 我试过了
[27:49] – Well, you’re going to need to try harder! – How? -那你就更加努力啊 -怎么做
[27:52] I offer the men exorbitant wages to do the work. 我给了做工的人很高的工资
[27:54] Do you know what they say? 你知道他们怎么说吗
[27:54] “You can afford more. We want double that.” “反正你能给的起 我们要双倍工资”
[27:56] All right, double it, it’s a deal. Fuck it. 好吧 说定了 给双倍 我操
[27:57] You know what they say then? 你知道他们又说什么吗
[27:58] “You can’t tell us what to do. We’re free men. “你不能要求我们做事 我们是自由人”
[27:59] We’ll work when we please.” “我们高兴了就做工”
[28:00] Would you like to take a guess how that is going? 你想猜一下之后发生的事吗
[28:02] It’s five different crews, it’s hundreds of men, 五队不同的船员 百来号人
[28:05] untold thousands in wages, and I swear to God, 数以千计的工资要发 我向上帝发誓
[28:07] I think that hole in the wall is bigger now than when we started. 我觉得墙上的洞比开始修的时候还要大
[28:10] I stood between you and him, Jack. 我拦在你俩中间 杰克
[28:12] When Flint was ready to wage war against you 当弗林特为了黄金向你宣战时
[28:14] over the gold, I was the one who said 是我说
[28:16] you would manage it as well as anyone could. 你可以和其他人做的一样好
[28:18] For the good of this place, 为了这个地方的利益
[28:20] – I was the one who said you could be trusted. – Why? -是我说你值得信任 -为什么
[28:23] Why did you stand behind me in that moment? 为什么那时你要支持我
[28:26] I’ll tell you why. Because you and I had been through enough shit 我来告诉你为什么 因为我们俩经历了
[28:28] for you to know that I would do the same for you, 太多的风雨 你知道我也会为你做这些
[28:29] that I have done the same for you, 我以前就这样做过
[28:31] and would again without hesitation. 再来一次也毫不迟疑
[28:32] I made a commitment to you, with you, 我向你保证过 一起发过誓
[28:35] to restore this place, to make it strong again. 要修复这里 重振雄风
[28:37] I see no other way to have it done. 我找不出还有什么别的办法
[28:39] And I will have it done. 我会做到的
[28:40] I will move heaven and earth to have it done 我哪怕上天入地也要做到
[28:43] because I refuse to let you down. 因为我拒绝让你失望
[28:53] I knew this would be difficult for you, so I kept it from you. 我知道你很难接受 所以我没告诉你
[28:59] Please know that I meant no slight by it. 请理解我没有任何轻视你的意思
[29:03] No lack of respect or friendship. 没有不尊重你和这份友情
[29:07] It’s quite the opposite. 恰恰相反
[29:23] Ship on the horizon! 发现船只
[29:24] Ship on the horizon! 发现船只
[29:26] Under bare poles! 不要扬帆
[29:38] Whose banner is that? 那是谁家的旗帜
[29:40] – Hallendale. – Here. -海伦达拉 -给我
[29:45] What the fuck’s he doing out there? 他他妈在那干什么
[29:49] – Lying in wait? – With his banner raised? -准备伏击吗 -那为什么扬着旗帜
[29:51] Sails furled. 帆还都卷着
[29:53] Not a soul on the deck or in the rig. 甲板和索具上连个人影都没有
[29:56] Possible they abandoned her? 也许他们弃船了
[29:58] Took a prize and decided to sail away on it? 也许掠了艘好船直接驶走了
[30:00] Had to have been a hell of a prize. 那得是多好的船
[30:02] Even Hallendale isn’t stupid enough 哪怕是海伦达拉也不会蠢到
[30:03] to leave a ship like that behind. 轻易放弃这样的船
[30:04] He could’ve sailed it back to Nassau with a few dozen men. 只要十几个人就能把它驶回拿骚了
[30:07] Less. 用不上那么多
[30:12] Why don’t we go in closer, see what’s what? 咱为什么不靠近点看个清楚
[30:15] What if they’re in distress? 万一他们遇难了呢
[30:19] Alter our course to close with her. 改变航道靠上去
[30:22] Bear away to port. 改变航道 转舵向左
[30:23] Bear away to port! 改变航道 转舵向左
[30:28] What? 怎么了
[30:30] You’ll lose our advantage in this wind. 这种风势下我们会失去优势的
[30:33] Delay our return to Nassau by a day, maybe two. 我们回到拿骚的日期会延迟一到两天
[30:37] And we’re in dire need of resupply. 而我们亟需再补给
[30:39] Short on foodstuffs, very short on shot. 食品不足 弹药更少
[30:42] That storm in the southwest isn’t dying away. 西南方那场风暴也没有减弱的迹象
[30:45] And we dawdle, we’ll find ourselves right in the middle of it. 再磨蹭下去我们会被卷入其中
[30:48] And there’s a good chance that that ship we’re about to approach 很可能我们靠近那艘船就会发现
[30:50] is quiet because all its men 船上没有人影是因为
[30:52] are below deck with a plague. 船员都染了瘟疫在甲板下面半死不活
[30:56] You think I should’ve tried to talk them out of this. 你认为我该劝大家改变主意
[30:58] Yeah. 对
[31:02] You rally the men to fight behind the idea 你说如今拿骚上下必须统一战线
[31:05] that these are days in which all of Nassau must stand together. 动员所有人团结一致
[31:10] Either that means something or it doesn’t. 你这话要么有意义要么没有
[31:13] And how the hell would I argue the latter, 如果为了避免延期而不救人
[31:14] just so we could avoid a delay? 我要怎么说服别人你那些话不是扯淡
[31:16] These days any man who can sew a black flag 如今随便什么人缝面黑旗
[31:19] and get 10 fools to follow him can take a prize. 招上十个白痴都能出海抢掠
[31:23] They can take it because of the fear 他们能这么做是因为他们的猎物
[31:24] that I and men like me have instilled in their prey. 惧怕我和像我一样的人
[31:28] But they can’t do what I can do. 但他们做不到我能做的
[31:30] They’re not built for it. 他们不是那块料
[31:32] And sooner or later, they’ll be exposed. 他们迟早要露馅
[31:35] Any fool who followed Hallendale 那些跟随海伦达拉的白痴
[31:37] deserves whatever end they got in his company. 遇到什么下场都是活该
[31:41] You were right. This war is getting more dangerous. 你是对的 这场战争日益危险
[31:45] The strong among us must stand together and face it. 我们中的强者必须联合起来面对恶战
[31:48] But the fools and the pretenders… 但那些白痴和冒牌货
[31:52] they were never truly among us to begin with. 其实从一开始就和我们不是一路人
[31:56] As their quartermaster, it’s your decision. 你是舵手 你来决定
[31:59] But that’s how I might’ve argued it to my men… 如果是我要说服大家避免不必要的延期
[32:03] to avoid unnecessary delay. 我大概会像刚才那么说
[32:38] There’s no damage. 船体没有受损
[32:42] Longboats are gone. 大艇都不见了
[32:45] Looks like they just up and left her here. 看来他们就这么把船丢这了
[32:54] Sweep the hold before the captain goes across just in case there’s — 在船长过去前搜查船舱 以防…
[35:46] “We die alone.” “我们孤身而亡”
[36:22] Someone get me a glass. 给我找个望远镜来
[36:27] Fresh water’s been pumped out. 淡水都被抽走了
[36:30] Food stores as well. 食物贮备也都空了
[36:32] They’ve scavenged half the rig to anchor this far from shore. 他们拆除了半数帆装把船停在离岸这么远的地方
[36:35] They marooned him, left him for dead. 他们把他困在这等死
[36:45] Seawater. 是海水
[36:47] Bastard went mad. 这混账疯了
[36:59] The whole crew, every man, all decide to maroon him 全体船员 每一个人 都同意放逐他
[37:04] and they go to this much effort to do it in deep water 他们还费了这么大工夫把船驶到海中央
[37:06] rather than keeping the ship and leaving him ashore? 而不是留着船把他扔岸上
[37:11] Why the fuck would they do that? 他们为什么要这么做
[37:16] We need to get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[37:17] What is it? 怎么了
[37:20] Get out of here now. 赶紧离开这里
[37:21] – Sail! – Sail! -有帆 -有帆
[37:24] – Heading? – Headed this way! -方向 -朝这边来了
[37:26] East-southeast! 东偏东南方向
[37:28] Get us underway! 启航
[37:30] Do it now! 现在启航
[37:40] British colors. 英国船
[37:43] Not Navy. 不是英国海军
[37:47] She’s a hunter. 是海盗猎手
[37:50] Carrying 50 guns, maybe more. 装载了五十门炮 甚至更多
[37:53] It’s already a mile inside the horizon. 已经进入海平线一英里
[37:55] Must’ve been trailing us with her sail reduced until we took the bait. 肯定是一直收帆尾随 就等我们咬饵上钩
[37:59] Drew us into a position where he’s got the weather gauge. 把我们引到风势对他们有力的位置
[38:02] Landmass to the west, storm to the south, 西边是大陆 南边是风暴
[38:05] and no point of sail on which we can outrun her. 没有风势能让我们逃脱它的追捕
[38:08] Someone get me a chart! 拿航海图来
[38:10] Full and by on the starboard tack as close as you can. 右满舵全速前进
[38:14] – Can we fight her? – Behind the wind? -打得过吗 -如今风势不利
[38:16] With barely a broadside worth of shot on hand? 还在船上弹药所剩无几的情况下
[38:17] We won’t stand a chance. 根本不可能
[38:21] We may not have a choice. 恐怕我们没得选
[39:01] We got all the money in the world. 我们有那么多钱
[39:03] Maybe we could find a room that ain’t in the middle of a whorehouse. 就不能找个妓院以外的地方住吗
[39:09] I own a tavern, a brothel, a tanner, 我拥有酒馆 妓院 制革房
[39:14] a butcher — interests in a dozen other concerns on the street. 屠宰铺 还涉足了不少其它商业
[39:18] I am the one they come to here when they need things, 当人们有需要 有所求 有担忧
[39:21] want things, fear things. 都会来找我
[39:25] In another time and another place, they would call me a queen. 换个时间地点 我就是他们的女王
[39:30] I built this from nothing. 我白手起家
[39:35] And none of it is real. 但这一切都不是真实的
[39:37] What ain’t real about it? 怎么不真实了
[39:42] Because it is built upon things I cannot control, cannot predict. 因为这建立在我无法掌控或预言的事情上
[39:48] It is built on sand. 就像建立在沙丘之上
[39:52] And when the day comes when that foundation shifts, 等到有一天改朝换代
[39:55] when civilization returns, 文明回归
[39:56] do you know what they will call me then? 你知道到时候他们会怎么叫我吗
[40:01] The whore that lost everything. 一无所有的婊子
[40:08] I like it in this room. 我喜欢这个房间
[40:11] Reminds me that nothing has changed yet. 它提醒我一切犹如往昔
[40:19] You saying this ain’t real? 那这也不真实吗
[40:24] Of course it is. 当然是真实的
[40:29] The fort will be repaired. 堡垒会修复好的
[40:31] If he says it, he’ll do it. 他说到做到
[40:38] When you first opened that door and showed me the Urca gold, 你第一次打开那扇门给我看厄卡号金币时
[40:40] do you know what I saw? 知道我看到了什么吗
[40:43] A solution. 解决方式
[40:45] The mortar that would secure the sand beneath our feet. 加固我们脚下沙丘的灰泥
[40:50] The thing I could offer to England or Spain 谈判的筹码 当英国或西班牙
[40:52] or whomever arrived here and threatened to reorder things, 或是任何人试图占领这里时
[40:55] and say, “Take this and leave me be.” 对他们说 “拿走 别来烦我们”
[41:00] Everything is dependent upon that gold, 一切都取决于那些金子
[41:02] and right now it is sitting in a fort 而如今这些金子正放在
[41:04] with no guns and full of holes. 没有炮台守卫 千疮百孔的堡垒里
[41:06] Charles is gonna agree to Jack’s plan. 查尔斯会赞成杰克的计划的
[41:09] In a month, the fort will be whole. 只要一个月 堡垒就能建好
[41:11] Made so by slave labor? 靠奴隶吗
[41:14] Has it not occurred to anyone 难道没有人发现
[41:16] that if Jack has not been able to persuade men to repair the fort, 如果杰克不能够说服他们修复堡垒
[41:19] it is even less likely he will be able to persuade them to defend it? 那他更不可能说服他们保卫它
[41:24] The fuck are you saying? 你他妈到底想说什么
[41:26] I am saying that if England were to return right now, 我是说如果现在英国人杀回来
[41:29] there is nothing to stop them from capturing that fort. 我们根本阻止不了他们占领堡垒
[41:32] And so long as that gold is inside it, 而只要金子还在里面
[41:35] they will be capturing our futures along with it. 他们就会将金子与我们的将来一起夺走
[41:39] The gold must be removed from the fort. 金子必须从堡垒转移走
[41:41] whether Jack wants it or not. 不管杰克愿不愿意
[41:44] You’re getting awful close 你就快接近做出
[41:46] to doing the one thing you said you’d never do. 你说过你绝不会做的事
[41:50] Don’t ask me to take sides between you and him. 不要逼我在你和他之间抉择
[41:56] It doesn’t matter. Can’t be done. 无所谓了 这不可能
[41:59] There’s a reason it’s up there in the first place. 金子从一开始就送去那里是有原因的
[42:01] There’s no other place to put it and secure it. 再没有别的存放之处能保证金子的安全
[42:04] Not in its current form, no. 但以堡垒现在的样子可不行
[42:18] Heave! Heave! 加把劲哟 加把劲哟
[42:31] He’s well within range. 我们早就进入他射程了
[42:34] Then why isn’t he firing? 那他为什么不开火
[42:36] Closing in, making sure he doesn’t miss. 慢慢逼近 确保一击必中
[42:39] And he doesn’t need to rush. 并且他也不用着急
[42:40] There’s nothing we can do to stop it. 这种状况我们无能为力
[42:42] On this side of that coast, 在海岸线这一边
[42:43] he’ll always be faster, more maneuverable. 他速度肯定会比我们快 也更灵活
[42:47] Whoever that is out there, he has us. 不管那船上是谁 他已经抓住我们了
[42:51] Bullshit. 胡说
[42:55] That man has a goddamned answer for everything. 什么事都难不倒那家伙
[42:58] He’s working on an answer for this. 他在想办法解决
[43:01] She’s opening her gun ports! 敌船炮口打开了
[43:06] Gun crews, prepare to return fire! 炮手们 准备还击
[43:10] Gun crews at the ready! 炮手们做好准备
[43:15] Cartridge. 弹药筒
[43:20] Gun crews ready! 炮手已就位
[43:29] Crew of the Walrus! 海象号的人听着
[43:33] In my capacity as duly appointed servant 作为乔治一世国王陛下
[43:36] of His Majesty King George the First, 正式任命的仆从 我代表其意愿
[43:39] I address you directly. 直接和你们对话
[43:42] Hornigold. 是霍尼戈德
[43:43] Time is short, so I will be plain 由于时间有限 就不绕弯子了
[43:45] and offer you the same terms as accepted 你们会得到与已故海伦达拉船长的手下
[43:47] by the late Captain Hallendale’s men. 所接受的相同条件
[43:54] Surrender, and I am authorized 投降的话 我就有权
[43:57] to offer you full, unqualified pardons. 为你们提供完全的无条件赦免
[44:02] Your ship will be commandeered 你们的船将会被没收
[44:04] and you will be given a choice of either entering into my service 同时你们可以选择加入我的麾下
[44:07] or being set free at the nearest convenient port, 或在最近的港口被释放
[44:11] your names cleared and your accounts squared. 你们的案底会被抹去 罪名也一笔勾销
[44:14] Refuse and I shall grant no quarter. 拒不接受的话 我不会手下留情
[44:27] Do you think they’ll take it? 你觉得他们会接受吗
[44:30] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[44:32] Make the guns ready. 做好开炮准备
[44:52] There’ll be no battle today. 今天不会有战斗了
[44:55] Our disadvantage is too great. 我们明显处于劣势
[45:00] But what price surrender? 可投降的代价是什么
[45:05] To beg forgiveness from a thing that took my woman from me? 向夺走我女人的那个畜生乞求饶恕
[45:11] My friend? 我曾经的朋友
[45:14] Murdered her, 不但杀了她
[45:15] displayed her body for their amusement. 还把尸体示众供其消遣
[45:20] I can walk away from this fight 如果我签字同意
[45:21] if I just sign my name beneath a solemn oath 发誓永不再以暴力与之相抗
[45:27] never again to do violence against it. 就可以从这斗争中脱身
[45:36] No. 不行
[45:41] Not after all it has taken from me. 尤其在它夺走我一切之后
[45:46] Not after all it has taken from you. 在它夺走你们一切之后
[45:51] I will do great violence 我会以加倍的暴力
[45:55] against that thing. 进行反抗
[46:01] They say they will pardon us all, 他们说会赦免我们所有人
[46:05] but I say to offer to pardon 可我要说 对自己所恐惧的人
[46:08] something one fears is the act of a coward. 提供赦免 是懦夫的行为
[46:13] To offer them in volume 提出如此宽泛的赦免
[46:15] suggests that their fear of us is becoming unmanageable, 说明他们已经无法控制心中对我们的恐惧
[46:20] that we have shown them what we are capable of 因为他们已经知道了我们的能耐
[46:23] and it terrifies them. 这让他们十分害怕
[46:31] Do any of you want to surrender to men who fear you? 有谁愿意向惧怕你们的人投降
[46:36] Lay down arms in a battle that we are winning? 在一场注定要胜利的战役中放下武器
[46:51] Neither do I. 我也不会这样
[46:55] Fuck Benjamin Hornigold, 去他妈的本杰明·霍尼戈德
[46:59] his king, and their pardons. 他的国王 还有他们的特赦
[47:04] This war isn’t nearly over. 这场战争远没有结束
[47:09] We’re not fighting, and we’re not surrendering. 我们不打 也不投降
[47:15] So what are we doing? 那我们要怎么做
[47:20] We’re going that way. 我们走那边
[47:26] That’s a ship killer. 进入那风暴必死无疑
[47:28] Then he’d be mad to follow us into it, then, wouldn’t he? 那他得疯了才会跟着我们进去 不是吗
[47:35] Billy, soon as he makes his break to fire, we run. 比利 在他准备开火的间隙 我们就跑
[47:55] Port side batteries are readied. 左舷火炮就位
[47:57] Let’s encourage them to see reason. 让我们帮他们看清怎么做才最明智
[48:00] Prepare to head up and bring us into position to fire. 准备追击 做好开炮准备
[48:09] Now. 就是现在
[48:10] Now! 开炮
[48:12] There she goes! She’s winding up! 敌船行动了 正准备开炮
[48:15] Hard to port. 左满舵
[48:21] What the hell is he doing? 他在搞什么鬼
[48:23] He’ll end up in the middle of that storm. 他这样会陷入风暴的
[48:25] Hold on! 坚持住
[48:32] There. Hold her there. 好了 保持在这
[48:36] – Fire! – Fire! -开火 -开火
[48:52] Bring us hard to port. Make a course to pursue her. 左满舵 准备追击
[49:08] Make sure the hatches are fully battened. 确保舱口封好
[49:10] Secure the lashings. 绑好绳索
[49:12] Mr. Silver, we got hits all along the starboard side. 西尔弗先生 右舷多处受损
[49:15] When we reach that weather, 当我们进入风暴
[49:16] we’re gonna be taking on water down here. 下面一定会进水
[49:24] Well, seal it up as best you can. 尽可能封闭起来
[49:26] I’ll be down to lend a hand soon. 我很快就下来帮忙
[49:33] It isn’t just him. 不只是他
[49:37] What? 什么
[49:40] Captain Hume said it took him 休姆船长曾说
[49:41] every ounce of leverage he could muster 他费了九牛二虎之力
[49:44] to secure just 10 pardons. 才拿到了十个特赦名额
[49:46] And now Hornigold holds 80 of them. 而现在霍尼戈德手上有八十个名额
[49:48] Maybe Flint’s right. Maybe they are getting nervous. 也许弗林特是对的 也许他们害怕了
[49:51] Or maybe someone else secured them for him. 又或许是别的人为他拿到的名额
[49:54] Someone larger than Hume or Hornigold. 一个比休姆和霍尼戈德更厉害的人物
[49:57] Someone to whom the rules as we understand them don’t apply. 一个不受我们所理解的规则束缚的人
[50:02] Flint was right about one thing. 弗林特至少说对了一件事
[50:06] This is only the beginning. 这只是开始
[50:09] Something else is coming. 厉害的还在后面
[51:11] Judge, 法官发言
[51:13] For years you lorded over the operations of hundreds, 多年来你统治了数百名
[51:16] if not thousands, of hardened pirates. 甚至数千名冷血无情的海盗
[51:20] How exactly were you able to manage this? 你究竟是如何做到的
[51:22] Accused. 被控人发言
[51:25] One day at a time, I suppose. 一步步来吧 我想
[51:29] I enjoyed that. 我很欣赏
[51:37] There is a funny thing about notoriety, 臭名昭著是件很有趣的事
[51:42] and I have a little experience with this. 虽然我并没有什么经验
[51:45] The more people know of you, 越多的人知道你
[51:47] the more of you those people feel belongs to them. 他们就越觉得你属于他们
[51:52] Now, right now, there is a barrister 现在 一个律师
[51:55] who feels entitled to say, 会觉得自己有资格说
[51:57] I am the one who convicted Eleanor Guthrie. 我是将埃莉诺·格斯里定罪的人
[52:01] A judge who wants to say, “I was the one who hanged her.” 有个法官会说 “我是吊死她的人”
[52:05] A throng of people outside– 外面的人群会说
[52:07] I was the one who cheered as she swung. 我是在她被绞死时欢呼的人
[52:10] They all feel entitled to a part of your story. 他们都觉得自己有资格成为你故事的一部分
[52:13] And it’s a hell of a story. 这是一个非常精彩的故事
[52:15] So you can imagine how difficult it was for me 所以你能想象我为此做出了多少努力
[52:17] to arrange it so that I could say, 才能让自己说
[52:20] I am the one who set her free. 我是放走她的人
[52:22] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈是谁
[52:27] My name is Woodes Rogers, 我叫伍兹·罗杰斯
[52:29] and I am the next governor of New Providence Island. 我是新普罗维登斯岛的下一任总督
[52:33] Well, assuming I can subdue her. 前提是我能征服它
[52:39] That is where you come in. 这就我需要你的地方
[52:41] I am to set sail for the West Indies in two days’ time. 两天后我即将动身前往西印度群岛
[52:45] I am prepared. 我已经准备好了
[52:48] But the one element I lack is knowledge, 但我唯一缺少的是经验
[52:52] someone who understands Nassau 所以我需要一个懂得拿骚的人
[52:53] and can help me know what I’m going to find there. 能帮我看清即将面对的一切
[52:56] If you agree to be that person for me, 如果你愿意成为我的帮手
[52:59] your sentence will be commuted 将功补过
[53:01] and the charges against you released. 我们会取消对你的控告
[53:04] And what would you ask of me? 你想要我做什么
[53:06] I understand it is an uncomfortable position for you, 我明白这个位置会让你不舒服
[53:10] feeling like you’re betraying people you’ve known so closely– 感觉像是要去背叛曾经最亲近的人
[53:13] Specifically, what would I have to do? 你到底想要我做什么
[53:16] To begin with? 那我们就从…
[53:19] A list. 一张名单开始吧
[53:21] The names of those on the island who could be made allies, 岛上有哪些人可以成为我们的盟友
[53:25] those who would be harder to sway. 又有哪些人比较难搞定
[53:43] You want to civilize Nassau? 你想开化拿骚
[53:46] That is the only name you need concern yourself with. 这是你唯一需要忧虑的人
[53:59] As long as he is alive, you cannot succeed. 只要他还活着 你就不可能成功
[54:34] Your slaves are making progress. 你的奴隶们正专心地在干活呢
[54:45] You know I take no pleasure in it. 你知道我并不会为此而高兴
[54:48] If there were any other way– 如果有别的办法…
[54:49] Jack, if I thought it gave you any pleasure, 杰克 如果我认为这样能让你高兴
[54:54] I’d have killed you the moment you suggested it. 当初你提这件事的时候我就会干掉你
[55:02] The first moment I saw it on the beach, 我第一次在沙滩上看到它的时候
[55:04] I thought, “My God, 我想 “我的天”
[55:07] the things I’m going to build with this.” “我将用它们干一番大事业”
[55:11] A city… 一座城市
[55:13] alive in a place it has no right to be, 生存在一个无权立足的地方
[55:16] in defiance of all reason and refusing to be dislodged, 无视一切 拒绝陨落
[55:21] but growing and… 却慢慢发展成…
[55:29] a place that, 50 years hence and when I’m long gone 一个在五十年后 我早已不在的之时…
[55:33] would force the world to acknowledge 还能让世界承认它地位的地方
[55:35] Jack Rackham was here. 杰克·拉克姆曾在这儿
[55:42] I swear to God, when I sit here long enough, 我发誓 只要我一直坐在这儿
[55:43] I can hear it laughing at me. 我就能听见它的嘲笑
[55:51] You don’t have to be here, you know. 其实你不用过来的
[55:53] I have made it clear to all involved 我已经说得很清楚了
[55:55] they are to be treated fairly. 所有参与的人都会受到平等对待
[55:59] You think if you refrain from beating them, it’s any better? 你觉得你不鞭打他们 就会好一些吗
[56:07] It isn’t the violence. 这无关暴力
[56:11] It isn’t the labor or the hunger 无关劳力与饥饿
[56:15] or the heat or the chains. 或是酷热与锁链
[56:21] You know what those men fear right now? 你知道他们现在怕什么吗
[56:25] It’s the unknown. 是对未知的恐惧
[56:28] Lash that comes from nowhere 还不明就里
[56:30] for reasons never explained. 鞭子已然上身
[56:33] A visit from the taskmaster in the dead of night. 夜深人静之时 工头的欺辱
[56:37] But I remember that fear. 我还记得那种恐惧
[56:42] Right now, I feel it returning. 我感觉到现在它正在回归
[56:46] What we’re doing here, 我们在这儿的作为
[56:48] sitting on Spain’s gold on England’s island, 靠的是西班牙的钱和英格兰的地
[56:52] demands a response. 但它需要一个回应
[56:56] What that response will be, 究竟是什么回应
[57:00] what form it will take, 会以什么方式
[57:03] what face it will wear… 以什么姿态出现
[57:08] …by the time we do know it, 等到我们了解之时
[57:11] there will be no time to prepare for the blow that follows. 我们根本没时间准备 应对随之而来的危机
[58:38] Excuse me, sir. 打扰一下 先生
[58:42] I wonder if you could help me locate an old friend of mine. 请问你能帮我找一位我的老朋友吗
[58:47] His name is Charles Vane. 他叫查尔斯·韦恩
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme