Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] I discovered a plan to reclaim a prize 我发现一个计划 他们要掠夺的战利品
[00:12] so large that it would upset our world here. 极其珍贵 将彻底扰乱这里的秩序
[00:15] Go get us our prize. 去把我们的战利品拿回来
[00:17] – Are you Underhill? – I am. -你是昂德希尔吗 -我是
[00:19] We’ve no quarrel with you. We will be taking the girl. 这事跟你没关系 不过我们要把那女孩带走
[00:22] This is Eleanor Guthrie, the trade boss in Nassau. 这是埃莉诺·格斯里 拿骚贸易首领
[00:24] Imagine, sir, how London would 试想一下 先生 伦敦那边看到
[00:25] react to the arrival of the queen of thieves. 这位女贼头会有什么反应
[00:28] Flint stole from me and I’m making it right. 弗林特偷了我的东西 我要取回应得的
[00:30] You hate Flint. I hate Flint. 你恨弗林特 我也恨他
[00:34] Right now, Flint’s plan is the only plan. 现在弗林特的计划就是唯一可行的计划
[00:37] – You destroyed our lives! – Miranda. -你毁了我们的生活 -米兰达
[00:39] I want to see that noose 我想看见外面的绞索
[00:41] around your neck and I want to pull the lever 绕在你脖子上 我甚至想
[00:43] with my own two ha– – 亲自扳动推杆吊死…
[00:45] Pirate vessel, what follows is a message from the Lord Governor. 船上的海盗 这是总督大人的口信
[00:49] I have placed Captain Flint under arrest. 我已将弗林特船长逮捕
[00:51] His trial will be swift and final. 他的最终审判将立刻执行
[00:54] I suggest we get him the hell out of there. 我提议我们去把他救出来
[03:02] Abigail. 阿比盖尔
[03:17] Abigail, I’ve made arrangements 阿比盖尔 我已经安排好了
[03:19] for you to be shuttled to Savannah today. 今天就让人送你去萨凡纳
[03:31] What? 你说什么
[03:33] You’ll be taken to Mr. Ashford’s house. 他们会送你去艾什弗德先生家
[03:34] I’d like you to stay there for a few days. 我想让你在他那待几天
[03:37] Why would you want me to stay there? 为什么你要让我去那里
[03:42] You know what’s going to happen in the square. 你也知道广场上会发生些什么
[03:47] Yes, you’re going to kill Mr. McGraw. 我知道 你要处死麦格劳先生
[03:54] When these trials take place, 通常这种审判
[03:55] they arouse a great deal of passion. 会引发大家激烈的情绪
[03:58] It is natural. 这很正常
[04:01] But it’s also something 但这也是
[04:02] I’m not comfortable exposing you to. 我不希望你看到的一幕
[04:05] Is it for my welfare that you want me to leave or your own? 将我送走是为了我好 还是为了你自己
[04:10] What? 什么
[04:12] You raised me to respect the truth. 从小你就教育我要尊重真相
[04:16] To know it is the root of all virtue. 要明白真相是所有美德之本
[04:21] I’m asking if you’re sending me away 所以我问你 将我送走
[04:23] because you’re afraid someone might ask me 是不是因为你害怕有人问起
[04:26] what happened in this house last night and that I would tell them. 昨晚屋内发生了什么 而我会告诉他们真相
[04:30] Abigail, I understand that you’re upset. 阿比盖尔 我知道你很难过
[04:32] Why aren’t you? 你当然知道
[04:36] A man and a woman rescued me, 这一男一女救出了我
[04:39] cared for me, delivered me home. 对我悉心照料 并送我回家
[04:43] Now one of them is dead. The other is about to be. 如今一个已经死了 另一个也离死期不远
[04:46] And the only man, it seems to me, 而在我看来
[04:48] to have committed a crime in all this… 这整件事中唯一有罪的人
[04:52] still works for you. 仍然在为你效命
[04:57] Is that not the truth? 难道这不是真相吗
[05:09] What does it matter whether they hang him or not? 谁管他们是不是要吊死他
[05:12] We came here to retrieve this ship. 我们来是夺回这艘船的
[05:14] We’ve done so. 如今已经到手了
[05:16] Ought that not to be the end of the conversation? 难道这不就完事了吗
[05:18] We can say what we will about Flint, 不管我们对弗林特有多大意见
[05:20] and I’ve said my share, 你也明白我对他的仇恨
[05:23] but the world knows his name, they know him. 但全世界都听过他的名字 知道他这个人
[05:26] And his body swinging over the harbor of this place 他的尸体被挂在这港口示众
[05:29] sends a powerful message. 会是一条强烈的信息
[05:32] No one surrenders to a dying thing. 没人会害怕一个垂死之人
[05:34] And that’s exactly what we’ll be if we don’t act. 如果我们冷眼旁观 那就是我们的下场
[05:40] Where are the men about it? 大家对这事怎么看
[05:42] Well, those who think saving Flint’s a good idea, 反正你都已经决定只带那些
[05:44] you’re taking ashore with you. 赞成救弗林特的人上岸了
[05:46] Well, it wouldn’t make much sense 如果带上反对的人
[05:47] to take the ones who think it’s a bad idea. 不是明摆着自讨苦吃吗
[05:49] No, you’re leaving them with me. 是啊 所以你把他们留给了我
[05:52] And what exactly do you expect me to say to them, do you think, 你指望我怎么回答他们
[05:55] when they ask me why we don’t just turn around, 当他们问起我们为什么不直接掉头
[05:58] leave you here 丢下你在这里
[06:00] rather than attempt to fight a fight we are far from certain to win? 而是试图去打一场几乎不可能赢的仗
[06:03] Tell them that this endeavor is in their best interests. 跟他们说这么做是为他们好
[06:08] Whether they can see that or not. 不管他们能否意识到
[06:10] And then when they’re through having their laugh, 那等他们笑完之后呢
[06:13] then what do you expect me to say? 你觉得我该说什么
[06:18] Tell them that if this ship tries to run on a skeleton crew, 告诉他们 如果只靠基本船员就想开着船跑
[06:22] they’re going to get chased, they’re going to get caught, 他们会被追捕 被抓住
[06:24] and they’re going to get killed. 然后被处死
[06:26] See if that convinces them. 看看这个能不能说服他们
[06:40] They’re resolved to rescue our captain. 他们决定去救我们的船长了
[06:43] Yet, from the look of things, they seem as likely 但是从他们的表现看
[06:45] to slaughter us as the Charles Town militia. 他们就跟查尔斯顿民兵团一样想杀掉我们
[06:49] If not more so. 也许还比他们更想
[06:51] Who said anything about rescuing anyone? 谁说要去救人的
[06:55] Didn’t Captain Vane? 韦恩船长不是说过吗
[06:59] There’s a significant difference between preventing Ashe 阻止艾什拿弗林特杀鸡儆猴
[07:02] from making a trophy of Flint and saving Flint’s life. 跟救下弗林特是有本质区别的
[07:06] Who’s to say Vane doesn’t help Flint escape from shore 谁能说韦恩不会先帮弗林特逃走
[07:09] and then slit his throat the moment we’re in open water? 然后等我们一到公海就割了他的喉咙
[07:13] Along with all of ours? 还带上我们所有人
[07:17] That was dark. 这也太黑了
[07:37] You and your men are going to remain under guard 我上岸时 我会派人看着
[07:39] while I go ashore. 你和你的船员
[07:42] You know, we could help if you let us go. 如果你放了我们 我们可以帮忙
[07:43] You can also try and take back this ship if I let you go. 我要是放了你 你还会试着把船夺回来呢
[07:48] We share an interest in seeing Flint rescued, 我们都想看到弗林特得救
[07:50] but make no mistake, this ship belongs to my men now. 但别搞错 这艘船现在是我们的了
[07:54] It was bargained to us. 你们失败了
[07:55] We claimed it and we intend to keep it. 我们夺下这艘船 也就不会放手
[07:57] What the fuck do you want from me? Why are you here? 你他妈想表达什么 你来这里干吗
[08:01] You could make this difficult if you wanted. 你要是想的话 事情也可以变得很棘手
[08:04] Riling up your crew, 煽动你的船员
[08:06] forcing me to divert more men to guard you. 逼我派更多的人来看着你们
[08:09] But if you meant what you said, 但如果你说的是真的
[08:13] then we all face a war 这就是一场
[08:16] that we must somehow face together. 我们必须共同面对的战争
[08:19] And causing trouble wouldn’t make much sense, would it? 这时候惹麻烦可没道理 不是吗
[08:23] You want me to help you keep my men under guard here? 你想让我看好我的船员
[08:27] So that, what, you can kill us without having to hurry? 好让你们不用紧赶慢赶杀了我们
[08:33] In a few hours, when I leave that square with Flint, 几小时后 当我和弗林特一起离开那个广场
[08:37] it will be to a different world than when I entered it. 到时候的情况会和我上岸的时候完全不同
[08:41] And in that world, 到时候
[08:43] killing 50 strong men of Nassau 杀掉拿骚五十个
[08:46] able to stand up and defend her… 能够保护她的青壮年
[08:49] what kind of sense does that make? 又有什么道理呢
[08:53] What about your men? 那你手下的人呢
[08:57] Cause I’m not sure they share that assessment. 他们好像不这么看啊
[09:00] Some of them are, understandably, displeased, 他们有些人是不太高兴
[09:03] but there aren’t enough of them to sail the ship. 但就凭他们还开不了这艘船
[09:06] If you can keep your men from provoking them, 如果你能别让你的船员激怒他们
[09:09] I am confident things will stand until I return. 我相信在我回来之前 大家都会相安无事
[09:20] Wait. 等等
[09:32] It isn’t gonna work. 这样行不通的
[09:35] Your plan to rescue Flint isn’t gonna work. 你拯救弗林特的计划行不通
[09:42] But there may be something I can give you 但也许我能给你点东西
[09:44] to make it work. 好把这事办成
[09:52] And of all the villains on the sea 在那些让我们
[09:54] to which we have become accustomed to fearing, 闻风丧胆的海盗之中
[09:57] is there a name spoken more frequently 提到最多 也是最让人厌恶的
[10:00] or with more revulsion than Flint? 除了弗林特还有谁
[10:08] Until today and then potentially never again. 今天之后 再也不会有人提他了
[10:12] Burn in hell! 下地狱吧
[10:16] Now cast your gaze upon this once fearsome animal, 现在好好地看看这个可怕的禽兽
[10:20] brought down by his own hubris and folly. 因为自大和愚蠢而落网
[10:22] The villain Flint who perverts the law, 非法之徒弗林特触犯律法
[10:25] kidnaps our women, and slays our blessed sons. 绑架我们的女人 残杀我们的子孙
[10:29] I meant what I said earlier. 我之前说的是真的
[10:33] This outcome, it’s not at all what I would have wanted. 这结果完全不是我想要的
[10:41] Vice Admiral Lord Kensington. 这位是金斯顿中将勋爵
[10:44] I don’t need to explain to you his interest in achieving 我不用跟你解释
[10:46] the greatest possible exposure for this proceeding. 他有多乐于见到你被绞死吧
[10:49] String him up! 吊死他
[10:51] He’s going to put on a show. 他要杀鸡儆猴
[10:53] And once it begins, 一旦开始
[10:55] I fear I will not be able to control where it goes. 恐怕我没法控制事态
[10:58] Unless you give me what I need to stop it. 除非你帮我阻止这一切
[11:03] Sign a confession 签了认罪书
[11:06] for crimes that you have already tacitly admitted to me anyway. 反正你早已向我认下了那些罪名
[11:10] I’ll see this process stopped. 我马上就叫停这一切
[11:12] The sentence will be carried out quietly, privately tomorrow. 你的判决将于明天在私下秘密进行
[11:17] Spare yourself the humiliation. 让你免受屈辱
[11:21] Spare her. 也让她免受屈辱
[11:28] I’ll see she’s interred with proper respect, 我会命人好好安葬她
[11:31] her name clear. 为她正名
[11:34] Let her go to her rest peacefully. 还她清白 让她安息
[11:36] You cannot tell me that isn’t what she would have wanted. 你总不能说这不是她想要的吧
[11:41] She was clear about what she wanted 她很清楚自己想要什么
[11:44] and I don’t think it had anything to do 我觉得她想要的
[11:46] with begging your forgiveness. 绝对不是乞求你的宽恕
[11:49] What she wanted was the truth to be known. 她想要的是将真相公之于世
[11:55] What was the truth of it, my lord? 真相究竟是什么呢 大人
[11:58] Why did you betray those closest to you all those years ago? 你为什么要背叛当年的挚友
[12:02] Was it really so small and vile as a bribe? 真的是因为那微不足道的贿赂吗
[12:06] The promise of lording over other men in this place? 让你掌管此地的承诺
[12:12] Or were you simply too weak to say no? 还是你太懦弱了 不敢拒绝
[12:16] Too cowardly to do the harder thing 太胆小了 不敢选择艰难的做法
[12:19] and preserve your decency? 只求保全脸面
[12:23] Tell me it was the latter. 告诉我是后者
[12:25] Tell me this is all happening because of your cowardice. 告诉我这一切的起因都是你的懦弱
[12:30] I could accept that. 也许我能接受
[12:33] I might forgive that. 甚至可以原谅
[12:37] We want justice. Hang him now! 我们要求正义 快绞死他
[12:42] And from this day… 从今天开始…
[12:43] I suppose there’s my answer. 这就是你的答案吧
[12:46] Even in this moment, 即使在此时此刻
[12:48] alone with a condemned man, 与死刑犯独处
[12:51] you are unable to speak the truth. 你都不能说实话
[12:56] One we must put down to teach a lesson 必须杀鸡儆猴
[12:59] to all those who brazenly follow 让那些厚颜无耻随心所欲的人
[13:02] his villainous desires. 看清现实
[13:04] And lest you thought you knew just how evil and devious he was, 你以为你知道他有多狡猾奸诈
[13:08] you will hear of schemes almost impossible to believe. 你们将会听到悚然惊闻不可置信的阴谋
[13:12] Employing his minions to dastardly ends. 利用仆从们实现卑鄙的一己私利
[13:16] Including a woman he conspired with 甚至伙同一位女性
[13:19] to murder our lord governor 在我们总督大人的府邸
[13:22] in his own home 想将其杀害
[13:24] – and in front of his own daughter’s eyes. – Burn him! -还当着总督女儿的面 -烧死他
[13:27] Behold his minion… 这就是他的仆从
[13:30] who tried and failed to help Captain Flint 试图帮助弗林特船长
[13:33] spread his evil deeds here in Charles Town. 在查尔斯顿为非作歹却惨遭失败
[13:54] Go on. 继续
[13:56] I have everything under control. 一切都在我掌握之下
[13:58] – I doubt that. – Enough, we must not act in haste. -我很怀疑 -够了 我们不能轻率行事
[14:01] And most importantly, we must not panic. 最重要的是 不能慌
[14:02] Nothing here is under control, sir. 一切都不在你掌握之下 先生
[14:04] That much is painfully clear. 这是明摆着的事实
[14:06] How is it you are the only one of us that cannot see it? 怎么唯独你一人不能看清呢
[14:11] I’m sorry, sir. 抱歉 先生
[14:13] Miss Guthrie did not tell me there was a meeting this morning. 格斯里小姐没跟我说今早有会议
[14:15] I would have set up… 不然我就会给你们张罗…
[14:20] Where is Miss Guthrie? 格斯里小姐在哪
[14:24] She’s gone? 她走了吗
[14:26] Started spreading on the street a few hours ago. 几小时前传开的消息
[14:29] Word is Hornigold arrested her, 传闻霍尼戈德逮住了她
[14:31] handed her over to the navy. 把她交给了海军
[14:34] And what do they think of this news? 他们对这消息怎么看
[14:36] Depends which “they” we’re talking about. 这要看你说的”他们”是指谁了
[14:38] The beach is drinking in celebration. 海滩上的人们都在喝酒庆祝
[14:40] The queen is dead, so on and so forth. 欢呼着”女王已死”之类的
[14:43] And the merchants? 商人们呢
[14:45] You know how they get. 你知道他们有多怕事
[14:47] A little unrest among the crews 船员间起点摩擦
[14:48] and they sleep with one eye open for a week. 他们都一周无法安眠
[14:51] I think this is more than a little unrest, wouldn’t you say? 这可不是小摩擦 不是吗
[14:56] Yes, I’d say so. 的确如此
[15:03] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[15:05] I’m wondering if they will try her for piracy. 不知道他们会不会以海盗罪审判她
[15:09] Do you think they would do that to a woman? 你觉得他们会对一个女人这么做吗
[15:12] Hang her in front of a mob the same as they do to a man? 跟对待男人一样在众人面前绞死她
[15:19] I know this must be difficult for you. 我知道你一定很不好受
[15:23] Less than you think. 没你想的纠结
[15:29] How much coin do we have on reserve? 我们有多少储备金
[15:31] Reserve? 储备金
[15:33] How much money can I have on hand if I needed it? 要是现在需要的话可以拿出多少钱
[15:36] The kitchen’s funds, today’s receipts, 后厨的资金 今天的收益
[15:39] the girls’ stashes that we know about? 我们能找出来的姑娘们的私房钱
[15:41] How would I know that? 我怎么会知道
[15:43] Find out for me, please. 请帮我查出来
[15:45] And have it made ready for me immediately. 马上把钱给我准备好
[15:48] To buy what? 你要买什么
[15:57] This journey will be a strange one, gents. 这会是趟陌生的航程 先生们
[16:00] Unlike any we’ve taken before. 不同以往
[16:03] Because of that, I have been coy with certain details. 因此我一直对一些细节打哈哈
[16:07] Namely what it is exactly we’ll be hunting. 也就是我们要狩猎的目标到底是什么
[16:11] That ends now. 现在好了
[16:16] Brace yourselves, gents, 做好准备 先生们
[16:18] and let me tell you a story 我来跟你们说个故事
[16:20] about a Spaniard named Vazquez. 一个西班牙人瓦斯奎兹的故事
[16:23] Intelligence man… 他是个聪明人…
[16:34] But… 但是
[16:36] What? 什么
[16:39] Last night you said you’d thought about not returning… 昨晚你说考虑过不再回来
[16:45] but… 但是…
[16:51] Standing there on the jetty in Port Royal… 当时我站在皇家港口的码头上
[16:56] I realized that was the first time you and I 突然意识到 这次我们自孩提时代以来
[16:58] had been separated by that much water since we was fucking kids. 第一次离得这么远
[17:04] Being that far away, you see things differently. 相隔千里 就能从不同的角度看问题
[17:09] Helped me see what we are. 帮我看清我们自己
[17:13] Maybe what we ain’t. 也许也否定了一些
[17:19] You saved me from something awful, Jack. 杰克 你救我脱离了苦难
[17:23] And I owe you my life for it. 我欠你一条命
[17:26] Maybe there’s some part of that you just can’t owe. 可能就有一些是我给不了你的
[17:34] But you can owe it to Max? 但你能给麦克斯
[17:39] I don’t feel that way with her. 我对她没有那种感觉
[17:45] I was at every tavern in that town 我混迹在镇子里的每家酒馆
[17:48] trying to find us spies, 想找几个眼线
[17:50] build out this thing we started. 助我们完成大事
[17:54] And every time I said my name, 每次我一提我的名字
[17:57] they knew my name. 他们都听过
[18:00] The first thing they said every time 他们每次一张口
[18:03] was your name. 提到的总是你
[18:06] Like we was two halves of the same thing. 就好像我们是一个整体的两个部分
[18:11] I can’t be your wife, Jack. 我不能做你的妻子 杰克
[18:22] But you and I are gonna be 但是在他们把我们弄死之前
[18:23] partners till they put us in the fucking ground. 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱
[18:28] As long as you feel the same. 希望你也能这么想
[18:47] If we run and they chase us, 如果我们逃跑 他们来捉拿我们
[18:50] what are our prospects? 结果会怎么样
[18:51] Against two of them and shorthanded? 应付两艘战舰 再加上人手不足
[18:55] I’d call our chances roughly even. 我们的机会大概一半一半吧
[18:57] Against three trained hunters, 对付三船训练有素的猎人
[18:59] if they have any idea what they’re doing, 如果他们目标明确的话
[19:03] I’d say we’re about a dozen skilled men short 我敢说我们就算有十几个好手
[19:06] of having any fucking prayer of surviving that. 也他妈绝无活命的可能
[19:09] The captain says we wait, trust him. 船长让我们等 让我们相信他
[19:11] Says this is all in our interests. 说这都是为我们好
[19:13] But the only thing he gives a shit about is his own ends. 但他只他妈关心他的个人利益
[19:17] And there’s not a goddamn thing we can do about it. 而我们却狗屁也做不了
[19:42] I think I can help you get out of this place. 我也许可以帮你离开这里
[19:49] You’ve got about eight votes. 你已经拿到了差不多八票
[19:53] What? 什么
[19:55] Eight votes for quartermaster. 八票选你当舵手
[20:00] What the hell are you talking about? 你他妈在说什么
[20:02] If you hadn’t have cut that forestay, 要不是你砍断了前桅支索
[20:05] there’s an argument to be made that Vane 我们相信韦恩
[20:06] would have set sail right away 会立刻起航
[20:08] and probably killed us all. 而且很可能把我们都杀掉
[20:12] They know it 大家都知道这事
[20:14] and it’s having an effect. 这也为你在选举中加了分
[20:18] I’m sorry, but I think you’re wrong. 抱歉 不过你好像想错了
[20:21] They all seem quite content with Mr. Scott. 大家貌似都很满意斯科特先生
[20:26] Two kinds of quartermasters on a crew like this. 我们这样的船队里有两类舵手
[20:29] The one you feel you’re supposed to vote for, 一类是你觉得你应该为他投票
[20:32] and the one you want to vote for. 另一类是你想投他一票
[20:35] And the former always gives way to the latter. 而大家一般都选后者
[20:38] And you’re comfortable with this? 那你也没意见吗
[20:41] Not remotely. 怎么可能
[21:05] This one. Get him up. 这个 拉他起来
[21:09] What the fuck is this about? What are you doing with him? 这怎么回事 你们要带他去干什么
[21:11] Shut up. 闭嘴
[21:28] Hey, that’s our brother you got there. 你带走的是我们弟兄
[21:33] Put him down. 放下他
[21:53] Move, you fuckin’ die! 敢动你死定了
[22:02] Affidavits given by sailors on ships you attacked. 你袭击的船上水手们的证词
[22:06] Testimonials of widows and orphans 你所作所为导致的
[22:11] rendered into that state by your actions. 孤儿与寡妇的证词
[22:14] And these are insurance petitions 还有财产被掠夺损毁的
[22:17] for the loss or destruction of property, 人们的保险申请书
[22:21] again caused by your hand. 也是你导致的
[22:26] You stand before this court 我们指控你
[22:29] accused of wreaking untold havoc throughout the New World, 在新世界各处大肆破坏
[22:34] of clawing at the very fabric 指控你无视
[22:39] of civilization that holds us together 规范大家的文明公约
[22:42] with malice 恶意蓄谋
[22:46] and without regret. 还毫不悔改
[22:49] Do you dispute this? 你有要辩护的吗
[22:54] Do you have any response to these allegations at all? 这些指控属实吗
[23:00] This forum is your opportunity to be heard. 你可以在庭上为自己辩护
[23:06] And the world is listening. 大家也都在听着
[23:10] Deny. 否认
[23:12] Repent. 忏悔
[23:15] No one else is going to speak on your behalf. 没人会替你辩护的
[23:20] Will you say nothing in your own defense? 你有什么要为自己辩护的吗
[23:25] You see? These crimes are so vile 看到没 这些罪行如此卑鄙
[23:30] that even their perpetrator 甚至连作恶之人
[23:32] is struck dumb when given a chance to speak. 都自觉无言辩解
[23:35] I have one regret. 我只后悔一件事
[23:40] I regret ever coming to this place 我后悔来到这里
[23:42] with the assumption that a reconciliation could be found. 臆想能与你们握手言和
[23:46] That reason could be a bridge between us. 或许我们能因此和解
[23:52] Everyone is a monster to someone. 每个人心中都有仇敌
[23:55] Since you are so convinced that I am yours, 既然你如此坚信你们的敌人是我
[24:00] I will be it. 那我就当
[24:04] Sir! Sir! 大人 大人
[24:11] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[24:14] – Who is this man? – He says his name is Charles Vane, my lord. -这人是谁 -他说自己是查尔斯·韦恩
[24:19] Charles Vane? 查尔斯·韦恩吗
[24:26] What, and you captured him? 怎么 你抓到的他吗
[24:28] He turned himself over, my lord. 他来自首的 大人
[24:29] I came to offer testimony 我是来提供证据
[24:33] in defense of Captain Flint. 为弗林特船长辩护的
[24:35] It is his right, is it not? 这是他的权利 不是吗
[24:42] He was carrying this. 他身上有这个
[24:52] If you are who you say you are, 如果你真是自己说的那个人
[24:55] why would anybody 又有谁会
[24:57] consider you a credible character witness? 觉得你的证词可信呢
[25:00] It isn’t my testimony I came to offer. 不是我的证词
[25:05] It’s your daughter’s. 是你女儿的
[25:17] “I fear the stories I have heard “我所听闻的故事
[25:20] may have clouded the truth more than clarified it. 恐怕只会掩盖真相 而非澄清
[25:23] As so many of the stories 这些故事中许多
[25:25] were relayed to me by my father, 都是我父亲告诉我的
[25:27] I am forced to wonder if he is simply mistaken 我不禁怀疑 他是单纯弄错了
[25:30] or if his motives are something more deliberate than that.” 还是他的动机远比想象的更深思熟虑”
[25:46] There’s no way of keeping that out of the record? 这没办法不作证据吗
[25:48] Could you? 你有吗
[25:51] Of course you could. 你当然有
[25:52] You could just throw it into the fire. 直接扔火堆里就行
[25:54] But should you? 但你该扔吗
[25:58] It was produced in front of your entire constituency. 它当着你全部选民的面被呈上来
[26:02] You are the protector of the law in this place 你是这里法律的守护者
[26:06] and you brazenly disregard that at your own peril. 却想为自保厚颜无耻地忽视它
[26:12] All it takes is one juror to be taken in by this, 只要有一个陪审员相信这证词
[26:16] one juror to be seduced by the scandal of it all… 一个陪审员相信这丑闻
[26:22] and Flint goes free. 弗林特就能逃之夭夭了
[26:24] Flint isn’t going anywhere. 弗林特逃不了的
[26:27] That book might engender 那本证词或许
[26:28] a couple of unpleasant months for you here, 会在这里给你带来几个月的麻烦
[26:31] raise a couple of uncomfortable questions, 招来尖锐的质问
[26:32] but what it will not do 但它不会
[26:34] is affect the outcome of Flint’s trial. 影响对弗林特的判决
[26:37] Not with the jury we have empaneled. 我们选任的陪审团不会让这种事发生
[26:41] The situation is well in hand, 局势都在掌控之中
[26:45] I assure you. 我向你保证
[26:47] And once Flint is swinging, 一旦绞死了弗林特
[26:48] we’ll turn our attention to his associate 我们就会去对付他那个同伙
[26:51] and have him installed right beside him. 然后将他一并处死
[27:21] A moment’s peace? 想一个人静静吗
[27:23] Far from it. 静得下来才怪
[27:26] I heard the Guthrie shipping concern was officially disbanded. 听说格斯里航运正式解散了
[27:30] Captains Naft and Lawrence’s crews scattered to the wind. 纳夫特和劳伦斯船长的船队都已不知所踪
[27:34] And Mr. Frasier left to preside over its remains, 留下弗雷泽先生一人收拾残局
[27:39] empty warehouses, and this tavern. 空无一物的仓库 还有这个酒馆
[27:44] Were I in your situation, I might be willing 如果我是你 或许我会考虑
[27:46] to consider selling whatever interests I had left here 卖掉这里拥有的一切
[27:49] and moving on to a more civilized place. 然后搬去一个更文明的地方
[27:52] I’ve heard I ought to expect this visit. 我听说了你应该会来
[27:55] Heard that the madame from the inn 大家都在谈论窑子的鸨母
[27:57] has been taking advantage of the panic in the street, 利用这里人们的恐慌
[28:00] offering the merchants pennies for their interests. 底价收买商人的资产
[28:02] For a few whose faith in this place was truly waning, 对那些已经对这里失去信心的人来说
[28:05] the chance to leave with 还能拿着好处
[28:06] anything to show for their interests was a blessing. 离开这里就该感谢上帝了
[28:09] You’ll find me less eager to sell than the others, 你会发现我没有其他人那么迫切
[28:13] for I know that your faith in this place 因为我知道你对拿骚的信心
[28:15] is derived from the secret knowledge 来源于你暗中知道
[28:17] that it is soon to be awash with Spanish gold. 这里很快会充斥着西班牙金币
[28:20] Even if the gold does return, 就算他们能取回金币
[28:22] it does not alter the reality of what this place is becoming. 也无法扭转这地方正在变化的局势
[28:25] If anything, it will aggravate it, 甚至 还会加剧这种恶化
[28:28] especially for you. 尤其是对你
[28:29] Is that so? 是吗
[28:31] The pirates of New Providence Island 新普罗维登斯岛的海盗
[28:33] are about to become more powerful than they have ever been before 将会变得前所未有的强大
[28:37] at a time when they would be less restrained 于此同时 对他们的约束
[28:39] than they have ever been before. 也将越来越少
[28:42] And this tavern will still be the crossroads 而这座酒馆依然将他们的世界
[28:45] where their world connects to ours. 与我们联系在一起
[28:48] Where their disputes are aired. 他们会在这里表达不满
[28:50] Where their business is conducted. 在这里开展贸易
[28:54] Where their passions are expressed. 在这里发泄感情
[28:57] Is that truly something you want the responsibility of managing? 你真的想负责管理这样的一个地方吗
[29:02] So that’s it. 原来如此
[29:04] You believe you can leap into Miss Guthrie’s shoes 你自认为可以坐上格斯里小姐的位子
[29:07] and lord over what remains of their family’s enterprise. 管理他们家族遗留下来的事业
[29:09] I have no interest in making the same mistakes Eleanor did. 我没兴趣犯埃莉诺犯过的错误
[29:13] No interest in fencing their plunder. 没兴趣倒卖他们的战利品
[29:15] No interest in lording over them in any way. 没兴趣以任何方式管着他们
[29:19] For people like us, power in this place 对于我们这样的人 在这里
[29:21] is most effective when it is least perceived. 最悄无声息的力量才是最强大的
[29:25] That is my offer to purchase 这是我的开价
[29:27] your inherited interest in this tavern. 买你手上这家酒馆的拥有权
[29:30] It is more generous than 这可比你的同伴们
[29:30] any of the others received by your colleagues. 收到的开价都要高
[29:34] I will expect your response by nightfall. 希望你在日落前给我回复
[29:42] Why is this so important to you? 为什么这酒馆对你如此重要
[29:45] Why offer more for this place than the others? 为什么开出比别人更高的价钱
[30:10] Sit. 坐
[30:20] The conflict ahead promises much risk for us 眼前的冲突对我们来说极度危险
[30:23] and very little reward to compensate for it. 却又没有多少回报
[30:26] And so we would like to leave this place. 所以我们想离开这里
[30:29] Now, your friend over here 你这位朋友说
[30:31] says you’re just the man to help us do it. 你能帮到我们
[30:34] My problem is a shortage of manpower. 我的问题在于缺少人手
[30:37] I need more men than I have to fully crew this ship. 要完全掌控这艘船 我需要比现在更多的人
[30:40] And I can’t simply release your crewmates indiscriminately. 我又不能随便放了你的船员
[30:44] I’d be inviting a counterattack to reclaim the ship. 那不等于请他们反击我们来夺回船只
[30:48] So I want names. 所以我要名字
[30:51] Names? 名字
[30:52] One list, 10 men. 一份十人名单
[30:56] Those most likely to consent to join my crew, 那些最可能加入我的船队
[30:59] help me sail this ship away from here. 并帮我驶离这里的人
[31:04] And the men whose names aren’t on that list? 那其他没有在名单上的人怎么办
[31:14] I told them we ain’t got no real connection to this crew. 我跟他们说了我们跟这个船队其实没什么关系
[31:17] You help him, we both get safe passage back to Nassau. 你帮了他 我们俩都能平安回到拿骚
[31:31] No. 不
[31:34] No? 不
[31:36] I won’t do it. 我不会这么做的
[31:41] No! No! 不要
[31:51] Do not doubt my seriousness. 别以为我是说着玩的
[31:55] In a short while, escaping from this place 再过一阵 要想从这个地方逃离
[31:58] will be far harder than it is right now. 就比现在难多了
[32:02] Right now, the only thing preventing a clean escape 现在 唯一阻碍我们成功逃离这里的
[32:05] is the men to make it work. 就是人手了
[32:07] And you’re gonna give me those men. 你去帮我把这些人给挑出来
[32:09] Now, if you kill me, what good will that do you? 你现在杀了我对你有什么好处
[32:13] None whatsoever. 完全没有
[32:17] No. 不要
[32:27] You’ll let me know when I might have those names. 决定说那些名字的时候就告诉我
[32:30] Wait, wait! Stop! Stop! 等等 不要 不要啊
[32:35] “I am forced to wonder if he is simply mistaken “我不禁怀疑 他是单纯弄错了
[32:39] or if his motives 还是他的动机
[32:41] are something more deliberate than that. 远比想象的更深思熟虑”
[32:44] I fear the stories I carry with me 恐怕 那些我所知道的故事
[32:47] are my sole comfort. 是我唯一的慰藉
[32:50] From across an ocean, it is hard to know 身在大洋彼岸 很难知晓
[32:52] what the New World is. 新大陆的真实面目
[32:55] All I knew were the stories I was told 我所知晓的 只有那些听来的故事
[32:58] of monsters and valiant men…” 那些海上野兽和猎兽人…
[33:00] What the fuck are you doing here? 你他妈来干嘛
[33:03] Came to take your ship. 来是为了夺走你的船
[33:06] Stayed to get you out of all this. 留是为了救你离开这儿
[33:09] Figured if anyone was going to make a trophy of you, 我想如果有人要拿你当战利品
[33:11] it really ought to be me. 那也应该是我
[33:14] So this is your plan? 所以这就是你的计划吗
[33:16] Walk in here and read a girl’s diary? 大摇大摆走进来 读一个女孩的日记
[33:19] More or less. 差不多吧
[33:22] I see. 我懂了
[33:25] So now you have everyone’s eyes where you want them, 现在所有的人注意力已经如你所愿地
[33:28] on the two of us, what happens next? 集中在我俩身上 接下来呢
[33:58] “So much lies ahead in Charles Town, a future…” “查尔斯敦有许多在等着我 我的未来”
[34:01] When it happens, 一旦行动
[34:03] once I’m free, whenever it is, 只要我自由了 无论何时
[34:06] you won’t want to get in my way. 你最好别挡着我
[34:08] When it happens, we will be moving to the jetty 一旦行动 我们就直奔码头的小艇
[34:12] and out of this place. 离开这里
[34:14] Didn’t come all this way to have them kill you steps from the gallows. 我来可不是为了把你救下绞刑架 又看你去送死的
[34:22] They’re all trying so hard to convince themselves 他们如此努力试图说服自己
[34:24] that they have nothing to be afraid of. 说他们无所畏惧
[34:27] How is running gonna change that? 逃跑怎么改变这一点
[34:30] What do you suggest? 你有什么建议
[34:32] That we remind them 我们提醒他们
[34:35] that they were right to be afraid. 害怕是对的
[34:39] “I have to tell you what I know. “我必须告诉你们我所知道的
[34:42] The ship was set upon by Captain Flint.” 那艘船是由弗林特船长指挥”
[34:45] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[34:47] I wish to speak on behalf of the defendant. 我想为被告说几句
[34:51] You have not been recognized. Sit back and you’ll– 还没轮到你 坐回去…
[34:54] These men convinced you that they speak for you. 这些人说服了你们 说是你们的代言人
[34:56] – How dare you? – That the power you’ve given them -好大的狗胆 -你们赋予他们的权力
[34:58] is used in your interests. 是为了更好地为你们着想
[35:00] I will not have the order 我不允许我法庭的秩序
[35:01] in my court usurped by your foul desires. 被你这种任意妄为而玷污
[35:03] That the prisoner before you is your enemy 他们说你们面前的犯人是你们的敌人
[35:05] and they your friends. 而他们是你们的朋友
[35:07] For those of you who live to see tomorrow… 那些有机会活到明天的人们
[35:12] know that you had a choice to see the truth 要知道 你们本有机会得知真相
[35:16] and you let yourselves be convinced otherwise. 而你们却被他们说服了
[35:19] That’s enough! 够了
[35:20] Bailiffs, remove him. 守卫 把他带下去
[35:24] I said remove him from the dais. 我说了把他带下去
[35:47] – Stay down! – Fire! -蹲下 -开火
[36:18] Wait! James! 等等 詹姆斯
[36:33] Her word will be the last word for this place. 她的话将成为这个地方的遗言
[36:43] Move! 快走
[36:59] Give me the names! 把名单给我
[37:03] What?! 什么事
[37:04] They’ve engaged the blockade. 他们已经与封锁线交战了
[37:06] The patrol ships are scrambling. 巡逻船有动作了
[37:09] Weigh the anchor. 起锚
[37:10] I’ll take my chances sailing over taking on those ships. 我宁愿拼死冲出去也不要跟他们交锋
[37:21] What?! 又干嘛
[37:23] I gave you an order. What is your fucking problem? 我下过命令了 你他妈怎么回事
[37:25] The question you should be asking is 你应该问他
[37:28] where are his keys… 他的钥匙哪儿去了
[37:31] and has he seen them since he took me away from my men? 把我带走之后他还见过钥匙吗
[38:03] Get canvas out quickly. 快落帆
[38:05] Set the full sail. 全速前进
[38:10] Take him to Howell. 带他去豪厄尔那儿
[38:13] Help me. 帮我一把
[38:17] If those ships flank us, they’ll have us. 要是那些船两面包抄 我们就死定了
[38:20] Then let’s make sure they don’t get that chance. 那就让他们没这个机会
[38:22] Gun crews at the ready. 炮手准备
[38:24] Gun crews at the ready! 炮手准备
[38:28] Fire at will. 任意开火
[38:38] Incoming! 小心炮弹
[39:07] There they are! 他们在那
[39:10] They’re over there! 他们在那边
[39:29] – The buildings on the right! – Every building! -搜右边的房子 -挨家挨户地搜
[39:32] Look down there. 去那边搜
[39:36] Quickly. 快点
[40:00] Let’s go! 走
[40:07] Move! 快跑
[40:32] Come on! 快
[40:35] Target that launch. Go! Go! 瞄准那艘船 快快
[40:42] Hurry, lads. Hurry. 快点 伙计们
[40:48] – Fire! – Get them both! -开枪 -把两个都干掉
[40:54] – Take aim. – Behind them. -瞄准 -调整到他们后方
[41:24] Bring him. Bring him, quickly. 把他放到这儿 快
[41:29] Gently. Gently. Easy. 轻点 小心
[41:31] It’ll be all right. 没事的
[41:35] That’s it. Someone give him some rum. 行了 给他喝点朗姆酒
[41:43] Come on. 忍着点
[41:54] Oh, come on. 别这样
[41:56] I’m sure we’ve all seen worse. 没那么严重吧
[42:02] I’ll do what I can. 我尽力而为
[42:06] What does that mean? 什么意思
[42:08] What does that mean? 他什么意思
[42:12] God. 天呐
[42:21] A bit of turmoil since you left. 你走后发生了一点小变故
[42:24] But it’s under control now. 现在已经没事了
[42:29] Release those men. 放了他们
[42:31] What? 什么
[42:33] Captain. 船长
[42:34] I know what happened and I don’t care. 我知道发生了什么事 我不在乎
[42:37] I’ll not hold pirates prisoner on this ship, 这艘船上不会再有海盗俘虏
[42:39] not after today. 从今以后都不会了
[42:44] Keep your men in line. 管好你的人
[42:46] Take us back towards the sandbar. 退回到沙洲
[42:48] Southwest corner of the bay. 海湾西南角
[42:49] We’ll start from there. 我们从那下手
[42:52] Ready the guns! Full complement. 炮火准备 填满弹药
[42:57] What’s the target, Captain? 目标是什么 船长
[43:00] Whatever’s left. 剩下的全端了
[43:13] Would you like me to clear the room? 需要我赶走些人吗
[43:16] Why would I want you to clear the room? 为什么要赶人
[43:21] When the shock sets in, you may lose faculties. 疼痛过于强烈时 你可能会意识不清
[43:24] Some men lose their bowels. 有些人会失禁
[43:26] I can do it with as few as three or four men. 三四个人帮我就够了
[43:28] We’re not going anywhere. 我们哪也不去
[43:34] I don’t want this. 我不要这样
[43:35] If it doesn’t come off quickly, you won’t make it three days. 如果不赶快截掉 你撑不过三天
[43:37] Did you not fucking hear me?! I said I do not want this! 你他妈听见了吗 我说我不要
[43:39] You’ll die. 你会死的
[43:42] This way, there’s a very good chance to prevent it. 只有这样才有可能保命
[43:45] The crew will look after you. Don’t worry about that. 大伙儿会照顾你的 不用担心
[43:51] Hold him down. 按住他
[43:54] It’ll be all right, mate. Come on. 没事的 兄弟 撑住
[43:55] Cannonballs! 填弹
[43:58] – Three, six! – Heave! -三来六去 -加把劲哟
[44:01] – No! No! – Steady. -不 不 -按住他
[44:05] No! 不
[44:14] – Ready? – No! No! -准备好了吗 -不 不
[46:43] Where are we? 我们在哪
[46:45] Just south of Inagua. 英纳加以南
[46:48] Winds blew us east. 我们顺着风势往东行
[46:51] We stopped off in Tortuga to refit 在托图加休整了一下
[46:54] and garner news, of which there was plenty. 顺便打听消息 还不少呢
[47:02] Eleanor Guthrie’s been arrested. 埃莉诺·格斯里被捕了
[47:06] Currently on her way back to London 现在正被英国皇家海军
[47:08] in the custody of Her Majesty’s Navy to stand trial. 押送回伦敦接受审判
[47:14] For the first time since I’ve known it, 据我所知 这是拿骚
[47:16] there is no Guthrie in Nassau. 第一次摆脱了格斯里家的控制
[47:20] One gets used to a state of affairs for such a long time, 人长时间习惯于某种状态
[47:25] it’s easy to forget that they’re all just transitions. 就容易忘记这并不是恒古不变的
[47:29] Specks of dust suspended in the air 就像悬浮在空中的尘埃
[47:31] until a strong enough gust comes along 一旦有强风吹过
[47:33] and rearranges everything. 一切都会重新洗牌
[47:36] A strong gust has come to this place. 强风已经吹到这里了
[47:38] The men can feel it. 大家都能感觉到
[47:41] Know it will upset everything they thought they understood 知道他们几天前还自以为明白的那一切
[47:43] just a few days ago. 都会被完全颠覆
[47:46] They’ll need to lean on something solid. 他们需要一个坚实的依靠
[47:50] On the men who can reassure them that 依靠一个能让他们相信
[47:52] in times like these, 在如今这种时候
[47:53] there are some things that can be counted on. 仍然有值得依靠的东西的人
[47:57] They’ll look to me for that. 他们会指望我
[48:01] But they’ll also look to their new quartermaster. 但是也会指望他们的新舵手
[48:07] They voted? 他们投票了吗
[48:09] A few days ago. 几天前投的
[48:12] I… 我…
[48:15] I think the men wanted to tell you when you awoke, 我觉得大家想等你醒了再告诉你
[48:17] so try and act surprised. 所以表现得惊喜一点
[48:23] It’s a funny thing. 说来有趣
[48:25] The more those men need you, the more you need them. 大家越需要你 你就越需要大家
[48:29] And it drives us to do the most unexpected things. 这经常会让人做出意想不到的事
[48:42] There’s something you ought to know before we reach Nassau. 回到拿骚前 我有件事要告诉你
[48:48] About what we’ll likely face there. 关于回去之后可能面对的状况
[48:54] Before my misfortune at the hands of Vane’s lieutenant, 在我遭韦恩副手严刑拷问之前
[48:59] our friend, 我们的朋友
[49:00] the scout you sent to oversee the Urca beach, 你派去监视厄卡号所在海滩的探子
[49:02] confessed something to me. 向我坦白了一件事
[49:05] He told me that the news he brought us 他告诉我 他上次带回来的
[49:07] about the gold having been recovered… 关于金币已被运走的消息
[49:11] was a lie. 是假的
[49:14] A falsehood he perpetuated himself 这是他编造的谎言
[49:17] so that he could sell the gold’s location to another crew 好把金币所在地点卖给其他船队
[49:20] in exchange for a larger share of the prize. 以换取更高的分成
[49:25] He told you this? 他告诉你的
[49:36] I’m sorry, I’m– 抱歉 我…
[49:38] I’m having a hard time– 我无法相信…
[49:46] He lied to us all? 他把我们全骗了
[49:49] And then he sold the information to another crew 再把情报卖给其他船队
[49:53] so that they could retrieve the gold? 好让他们去取回金币
[49:57] Yes. 是的
[50:01] Who the fuck did he sell it to? 那他妈的卖给了谁
[50:33] Where have you been? What took you so long? 你们去哪了 怎么这么久
[50:38] The information we were given was… 我们得到的情报
[50:41] incomplete at best. 并不完整
[50:43] There were still healthy Spanish soldiers on that beach 那片海滩上仍然有健康的西班牙士兵
[50:47] and they fought… like hell. 他们可是拼死抵抗
[50:55] Is that the Walrus? 那是海象号吗
[50:57] It is. We found her there. 是的 我们在那里发现的
[50:59] Needed to get her seaworthy before we could depart. 需要把她修好才能返程
[51:02] You needed to? Why would you need a second ship? 你们需要它 为什么还要一艘船
[51:06] We needed the hold space. 我们需要货舱
[51:10] Would you like to see something shiny? 想不想看点晃眼的东西
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme