Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] That gentleman and his daughter, the money they took, 那位先生和他女儿拿走的钱
[00:08] ain’t never coming back. 不会再还回来了
[00:10] We’re going to recreate my father’s system here 我们要在这里重建我父亲的生意
[00:12] without my father. 而不需要他
[00:13] A consortium with all of you sharing in the profits. 所有人合伙 共享利益
[00:16] I’ll do that the moment you lift the ban on Captain Vane. 可以 不过你得先撤销对韦恩船长的禁令
[00:19] Charles Vane is an animal. 查尔斯·韦恩就是个禽兽
[00:20] You have until dark to come to your senses. 天黑前你都可以慢慢考虑
[00:22] Do you have some problem with us holding onto that whore? 你对于我们扣住那个妓女有意见吗
[00:24] It’s up to us when we’re done with her. 啥时候放了她可是我们说了算
[00:27] Hunting the Maria Aleyne was never about money. 打劫玛利亚·艾琳号绝不是为了钱财
[00:31] It was an execution. 而是借刀杀人
[00:33] Good men will die for some hidden agenda, 会有人被偷偷算计而死的
[00:36] the Barlow woman’s agenda. 姓巴洛那个女人的算计
[00:38] Boston is more forgiving of one’s past. 波士顿更愿意宽恕过去的罪恶
[00:41] With my family’s assistance, one might find a new life there. 有了我家族的帮助 你就可能获得新的生活
[00:45] Andromache’s manned like a warship. 安德洛玛刻号完全是战舰的装备
[00:47] 60 men at least, and they’re fighters. 至少六十人 都训练有素
[00:51] He’s in a reinforced hold. 他在加固舱
[00:52] There’s no way to get the guns off the boat. 我们带不走这些炮
[00:54] Anybody we send down there is just gonna get cut to shreds. 我们派下去的人只会被撕成碎片
[00:58] Mr. Guthrie’s orders were explicit. 格斯里先生的命令很清楚
[01:01] No matter what, I was to make sure that you were on this ship. 要我务必带你上船
[01:03] “I sent a message to the captain of the Scarborough. 我给斯卡伯勒号的船长留了信
[01:07] I told him where he would find you.” 告诉他在哪能找到你
[01:09] Good God, the Scarborough! 天呐 斯卡伯勒号
[03:26] How far have we drifted? 我们漂了多远
[03:27] Not far. A few miles. 不远 几英里
[03:30] Fucking Scarborough’s out there, Billy. 该死的斯卡伯勒号还在 比利
[03:32] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[03:33] Just waiting for a whiff of us so she can set those guns ablaze. 只等我们稍有动静 它就会向我们开炮
[03:37] Lars is almost ready. 拉尔斯快准备好了
[03:39] He’ll have that bunker open in no time. 他马上就能把加固舱弄开
[03:45] Four hours till sunup. 还有四小时天亮
[03:48] If we can’t get those guns before then, 如果天亮前拿不到那些炮
[03:50] Flint will let us leave, right? 弗林特就会遣散我们 是吧
[04:09] Here you go. 给你
[04:13] The wick’s fast, so don’t light her 火药芯燃得很快 所以没到加固舱
[04:14] until you’re right up to the bunker. 千万不要点着它
[04:17] Get it through the murder hole and then take cover. 把它扔进射击孔里 然后去找掩护
[04:20] The vanguard will be right behind you. 先锋小队会紧跟着你
[04:22] While Bryson and his men are choking on the smoke, 等布莱森和他手下被烟雾熏得喘不上气时
[04:25] we’ll bust down the door, take him out, 我们会冲开门 干掉他
[04:28] grab our guns and be on the way home. 带着炮回家
[04:36] Did he say anything to you? 他说什么了吗
[04:42] About what? 你指什么
[04:46] Bryson slipping off with our guns is one thing, 布莱森带着炮溜了是一回事
[04:49] but bringing the Scarborough with him? 把斯卡伯勒号叫来可就是另一码事了
[04:52] How did he even know the navy was around? 他怎么知道海军就在附近
[04:54] Richard Guthrie must have been involved. 理查德·格斯里肯定与此事有关
[04:56] No shit. Do you think? 绝对的 还用你说
[04:58] Where I get confused is that Richard Guthrie 我不明白的是理查德·格斯里
[05:00] was supposed to be under guard at the Barlow woman’s home. 应该正在那个姓巴洛的女人家里被人看着呢
[05:02] Isn’t that what he told us? 他不是这样跟我们说的吗
[05:05] I mean, what do we really know about her? 关于她 我们究竟知道多少
[05:08] She shares his love of books? 他俩都喜欢看书
[05:12] Isn’t it about time we start asking some real questions? 我们也该问些实际的问题了吧
[05:15] Billy, not now. 比利 现在不是时候
[05:17] Please. 听话
[05:58] He wants you to take it. 他想让你拿着这个
[06:04] To place it in the hole above your head. 然后放进你头顶上的洞里
[06:07] To signal to pirates. 给海盗发信号
[06:14] He says if we help them, 他说如果我们帮他们
[06:15] they’ll bring us back to their home. 他们会把我们带到他们那里
[06:19] No. 不
[06:23] – He says– – I know what he says. -他说… -我能听懂
[06:26] He says in Nassau a slave can be free, 他说在拿骚 奴隶能获得自由
[06:28] get a job and a wage. 有工作和工资
[06:30] Maybe for him. He’s strong. 他长得壮 也许没问题
[06:33] A few others. 只是少数人
[06:35] The rest of you, don’t kid yourself. 剩下的人 别异想天开了
[06:38] You are cargo, in Nassau or otherwise. 你们就是货物 不管在拿骚还是其它地方
[06:41] You would decide this for us all? 你就这么对我们下结论了
[06:43] This has nothing to do with you. 这跟你们没关系
[06:44] We have a chance to be free. 我们有机会获得自由
[06:47] I don’t care. 我不管
[06:51] There are weapons on this ship. 这艘船上有武器
[06:52] The pirates plan to return to Nassau, 海盗打算带回拿骚
[06:55] weapons that are very dangerous to someone I love. 这些武器会给我爱的人带来危险
[06:59] No matter what happens to me or to you, 不管你我会有什么结果
[07:04] those weapons must not be returned. 这些武器都不能被带回去
[07:52] Time has come for us to tell those 是时候告诉那些
[07:55] who are aiming to make us slaves 想奴役我们的人
[07:57] they are no longer welcome in this place. 这个地方不再欢迎他们了
[08:00] Not any longer! 再也不了
[08:02] Fuck ’em! Fucking bastards. 去他妈的 这帮杂种
[08:05] No fucking longer. 再他妈也不了
[08:06] Two hours. 两个小时
[08:08] Two fucking hours she’s been holed up in there. 她已经在里面躲了他妈的两个小时了
[08:12] Well, I for one think this is a good sign. 就我看来 这是好现象
[08:18] What? 什么
[08:20] Clearly she’s taking the decision seriously. 显然她在认真考虑这件事
[08:22] I’m sorry, you think it’s a good sign she’s taking this seriously? 不好意思 你认为她认真考虑这件事是好现象
[08:27] I can’t even– Jesus. 我简直不能… 上帝啊
[08:31] What I believe Captain Lawrence meant to say 我认为劳伦斯船长的意思是
[08:33] is that as long as it takes for Miss Guthrie 格斯里小姐在那扇门后面
[08:35] to emerge from behind that door 待了那么长时间还不出来
[08:37] and lift the ban on Captain Vane– 并撤销对韦恩船长的禁令
[08:39] a decision which, a few hours ago, 而几个小时前 她说
[08:41] she said would be taken over her dead body– 这么做还不如杀了她
[08:45] then Captain Hornigold over there 如果这样 那边的霍尼戈德船长
[08:48] walks away from our nascent shipping consortium, 就会离开我们这个新生的航运联盟
[08:51] killing it in its cradle. 并把它扼杀在摇篮中
[08:53] He withdraws his men from the street, 他会把他的人从街上撤走
[08:54] at which point Captain Lilywhite and his mob are free to burn 那时利里怀特船长和他手下的暴徒们
[08:57] everything in sight with the Guthrie name on it. 就可以烧掉他们看到的一切属于格斯里的东西
[09:00] All of Nassau will, most likely, 而整个拿骚
[09:01] descend into fiery mayhem 都会陷入一片混乱
[09:03] from which we will all be lucky to escape alive. 我们能逃生就算走运了
[09:06] Every moment that that door remains closed 那扇大门关着的每一刻
[09:08] is a moment that Miss Guthrie is considering that outcome 都意味着格斯里小姐知道有这种可能
[09:11] as a viable, even preferable alternative 甚至宁愿发生这种情况
[09:15] to merely swallowing her pride. 也不愿低下她高傲的头
[09:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:22] Perhaps you need to have a little bit more faith in people. 也许你应该对别人多一点信心
[09:51] I’ll take the good news to Captain Lilywhite. 我会把好消息告诉利里怀特船长
[09:55] Let him know he can stand down. 让他知道他可以消停点了
[10:12] Good news, everyone! 好消息 各位
[10:14] The cunt’s knuckled under. 那婊子屈服了
[10:16] We’re back in fucking business. 我们又有活干了
[10:19] You hear that, eh? 你听到了吗
[10:29] So what’s this now? 这是什么情况
[10:31] She don’t want no one touching the whore. 她不想让任何人碰那个妓女
[10:36] What the fuck’s your problem? 你他妈有什么毛病
[10:38] Another step and I’ll show you. 你再靠近一步我就告诉你
[10:39] Mr. Hamund, permit me a moment with our friend here. 哈蒙德先生 让我跟我们的朋友聊几句
[10:44] Talk some sense into her, Jack. 给她讲讲道理 杰克
[10:48] Before she goes and does something stupid. 趁她还没做出什么蠢事
[10:53] Tell me this is not happening. 告诉我不是这样的
[10:57] Tell me you weren’t about to fight Mr. Hamund 告诉我你没打算为了那个该死的妓女
[10:58] over that fucking whore. 而跟哈蒙德先生作对
[10:59] Don’t call her that. 别那么叫她
[11:03] It would appear that I’ve failed to appreciate 我这么说你可能会以为我不理解
[11:05] just how deeply this situation has disturbed you. 这种情况对你造成了多大的困扰
[11:07] But if you’re intent on following this course of action, 但如果你一意孤行要这么做
[11:09] then I suppose we should do our farewells now 那我想我们现在就该分道扬镳了
[11:12] because I don’t think I can stomach watching the men 因为我无法忍受眼睁睁看着那些人
[11:13] throwing you into that tent as well and having their way with you, 把你也扔进那顶帐篷里强暴你
[11:16] which is where I fear this story ends 如果你不赶紧收手
[11:19] unless you pull your shit together. 恐怕免不了那个下场
[11:52] Captain says no light. 船长说不许有光
[11:54] I know. 我知道
[12:09] “To the Honorable Justice Addington Thomas, 致尊敬的马萨诸塞海湾殖民地法官大人
[12:12] Massachusetts Bay Colony. 亚丁顿·托马斯
[12:17] I petition you under the advisement of your friend 在您的朋友理查德·格斯里先生的建议下
[12:20] Mr. Richard Guthrie 我向您请求
[12:22] to bestow your favor and influence. 给予我们支持和影响
[12:26] You may know Captain James Flint by reputation 您也许是通过詹姆斯·弗林特过去的
[12:30] through stories of his past misdeeds, 罪恶故事了解到这个人的
[12:34] but you might not know of his desire to repent. 但您也许不知道他的忏悔之意
[12:38] He is a good man, a decent man, 他是个好人 正派的人
[12:41] eager to renounce his transgressions at sea 渴望放弃曾经的海盗生活
[12:43] and seek life in a part of the world willing to accept a man 并在这世上一个愿意接受谦卑忏悔之人的地方
[12:47] humbled and penitent. 寻一份生计
[12:50] Were such a thing possible, 这样的愿望是否可行呢
[12:53] would such a place exist? 这样的地方是否存在呢
[12:56] It is with this very hope that I write you today. 存着这样的希望 我写了这封信给您
[12:59] I’ve enclosed a bill of exchange for £500 随信附上可兑现500英镑的支票
[13:03] to be spent at your discretion 如果需要疏通
[13:05] toward procuring whatever permissions necessary. 这笔钱任您处置
[13:11] I only urge speed. 我只希望快一点
[13:13] He is caught in a dangerous plot with wicked men 他陷入了邪恶之人的阴谋
[13:16] who will most certainly kill him 让他们知道他背叛了他们
[13:18] when they learn of his betrayal.” 他们一定会杀了他的
[13:22] Jesus. 天哪
[13:24] “Believe me, your obliged and faithful servant, 相信我 不胜感激的忠心仆人
[13:28] Miranda Barlow.” 米兰达·巴洛
[14:53] Get me another plan. 再想办法
[14:58] Fuck. 操
[15:01] I need to talk to you now. 我要跟你谈谈 十万火急
[15:24] I found it in Bryson’s cabin. 我在布莱森的船舱里发现了这封信
[15:25] It’s from the Barlow woman. 是那个姓巴洛的女人写的
[15:27] She wants a pardon for Flint in Boston. 她想让法官在波士顿赦免弗林特
[15:29] She says we’re gonna kill him when we learn of his betrayal. 她说要让我们知道他背叛了我们 我们会杀了他
[15:33] And? 所以呢
[15:35] It says betrayal. 上面写了背叛
[15:38] I can see that. 我看见了
[15:39] What do you want me to do about it right now? 你想让我现在怎么做
[15:45] I know about the Maria Aleyne. 我知道玛利亚·艾琳号的事情
[15:48] What? 什么
[15:49] I know Flint killed those people for her. 我知道弗林特为了她杀了那些人
[15:51] I know Morley saw it and brought it to you. 我知道莫利看见了并且告诉了你
[15:53] And I know you did nothing. 我还知道你袖手旁观了
[15:55] He played games with his crewmen’s lives then. 他当时为一己私利不顾自己船员的命
[15:57] He’s doing it again now and he knows he can get away with it 现在又是这样 他知道他可以全身而退
[16:00] because we’re protecting him. 因为有我们在保护他
[16:01] – Because you are protecting him. – Enough. -因为有你在保护他 -够了
[16:04] If you want to go to the crew with this, be my guest. 如果你想把这事告诉船员 请便
[16:07] But I will do everything in my power 但是我会拼尽所能
[16:08] to frustrate you. Know that. 让你吃瘪 记住这一点
[16:11] How can you say that? 你怎么能这么说呢
[16:12] Because we’re in fucking battle right now 因为我们现在他妈的在打仗
[16:14] and I will not undermine his control of what is, 我不会在这么一种糟糕的情况下
[16:16] frankly, a shitty situation 基于一个我俩都不了解的
[16:19] based on a letter written by a woman 女人写的信
[16:21] neither of us know a thing about. 而动摇他的领导地位
[16:26] Just promise me that when we get back to Nassau, 答应我等我们回到拿骚的时候
[16:28] we will deal with this. 会去处理这件事
[16:31] Everything all right? 一切都好吗
[16:33] Fine. 没事
[16:36] Billy’s come up with our next move. 比利想到下一步该怎么做了
[16:41] It’s three hours till sunup. 离日出只有三个小时了
[16:42] Perhaps you’d like to share it with the rest of us. 或许你可以跟我们大家说说
[17:04] Pastor Lambrick. 兰伯里克牧师
[17:06] It’s later than I’m comfortable taking company. 天色已晚 恕我不能迎客
[17:09] You shouldn’t be here. 你不应该在这里
[17:12] I live here, Pastor. Or hadn’t you noticed? 我住在这里 牧师 你是没注意到吗
[17:14] Mr. Underhill agreed to take Mr. Guthrie in. 昂德希尔先生同意收留格斯里先生了
[17:17] Mr. Guthrie spun such a tale for him. 格斯里先生对他撒了弥天大谎
[17:20] He said he’s been bribing 他说他多年来
[17:21] the Lords Proprietor in London for years. 一直在贿赂伦敦的大领主
[17:23] Said he planned to use that fact 他打算等将来
[17:24] to extort preferential treatment from them 英国把这里收复回去的时候
[17:26] when England reasserts her rule here. 用此事来求些优待
[17:29] He promised wealth and prosperity. 他许诺了荣华富贵金银财宝
[17:31] Even promised to see Underhill declared governor. 甚至还许诺昂德希尔可以当总督
[17:34] And that was it. 就是这样
[17:36] How nice for Mr. Guthrie. 格斯里先生可真慷慨
[17:38] It is nice. 没错
[17:40] He now sleeps safely on Mr. Underhill’s plantation 他现在可以在昂德希尔先生被24名新大陆
[17:43] behind two dozen of the most brutal overseers in the New World. 最残暴的监工保卫着的种植园里安然入睡了
[17:47] Behind walls and guns and swords. 远离外面一切的战乱纷争
[17:49] I need no protection. 我不需要保护
[17:51] Mrs. Barlow, 巴洛太太
[17:52] Mr. Guthrie has betrayed Captain Flint. 格斯里先生出卖了弗林特船长
[17:55] And you’ve helped him to do it. 而且是借助于你的一臂之力
[17:57] If half of what I’ve heard of Captain Flint is true, 如果我听说的关于弗林特船长的传闻有一半是真的
[17:59] he will not react to your betrayal kindly. 那他就绝不会轻饶你的出卖
[18:02] You do not understand any of this, Pastor. 你什么都不懂 牧师
[18:06] Then help me understand. 那就帮我弄懂
[18:10] Help me, because I cannot in good conscience 帮帮我 因为我不能违背良心
[18:13] walk away from here believing you to be in such peril. 明知你有危险却置你于不顾
[18:25] All right. 那好吧
[18:47] Good evening, cunt. 晚上好 贱人
[18:52] If I wanted to kill you, I’d have done it already. 如果我想杀你 你早就死了
[18:59] What a piece of shit you are. 你真是个人渣
[19:02] Nose in the air. 目中无人
[19:03] Spoiled cunt playing at our business. 被宠坏的贱人搅和我们的生意
[19:06] Pains me being this close to you. 离你这么近我都难受
[19:09] Should tell you how fucking desperate I am. 应该告诉你我他妈的有多需要
[19:11] Desperate for what? 需要什么
[19:14] – Your help. – Beg your pardon? -你的帮助 -你说什么
[19:17] Your friend on the beach. 你沙滩上那位朋友
[19:21] She fucked us and that needed answering. 她骗了我们 我们就要回击
[19:24] But then that night, 然后那天晚上
[19:26] She told you to go fuck yourself. 她让你滚蛋
[19:29] Should have toasted her. 应该敬她一杯
[19:31] If she had a cock, we probably would have. 她要是个爷们 就真敬了
[19:35] What Hamund’s been doing to her… 哈蒙德这么对她
[19:39] Ain’t right. 是不对的
[19:41] What do you want me to do about it? 你想要我怎么办
[19:44] I’ve tried to help. She didn’t want it. Now my hands are tied. 我之前想帮她 她不肯 现在我束手无策
[19:46] – I can’t– – You could kill him. -我没法… -你可以杀了他
[19:50] I’d do it myself, but the men saw us feuding. 我本想自己来 但是大家知道我们不和
[19:53] I go near him, I’ll have them all at my throat 我招惹他 那帮人不会放过我
[19:55] and no one at my back. 没人会帮我
[19:57] Now’s the time. Captain’s gone. 现在时机正好 船长走了
[20:00] Don’t know how long for. 不知道多久回来
[20:01] Wait, gone? Gone where? 等下 走了 去哪了
[20:03] I don’t know. I don’t much give a shit. 我不知道 我他妈也不在乎
[20:05] Left alone on a skiff this afternoon. 今天下午自己乘个小船走了
[20:08] But if he returns, 但是如果他回来
[20:09] he’ll be another one standing at Hamund’s side. 哈蒙德又会多个帮手
[20:14] If you’re already suspected by the men, 如果他们已经对你有疑心
[20:16] what’s to say they don’t suspect you 那无论哈蒙德怎么消失的
[20:17] no matter how Hamund were to disappear? 他们不都会怀疑你吗
[20:19] What’s to say that suspicion doesn’t lead to questions? 怀疑了不就会质问你吗
[20:21] And what’s to say those questions don’t lead to me? 最后不就追踪到我头上了吗
[20:24] You fucking coward. 你他妈就是个缩头乌龟
[20:26] Why? Because I’ve used my head 为什么 因为我思考过
[20:28] before making this mess even worse? 避免错上加错吗
[20:29] ‘Cause for all your shit, all your posturing, 因为你满嘴假情假义
[20:33] you won’t lift a finger to help her. 你根本不想帮她
[20:34] I didn’t say that. 我不是这个意思
[20:36] You said my plan was too dangerous. 你说我的计划太危险
[20:39] Your plan isn’t dangerous enough. 你的计划还不够危险
[20:43] Eight men left on your crew. 你们还剩下八个船员
[20:46] Eight men who support Hamund. You said it yourself. 八个人支持哈蒙德 你自己说的
[20:48] We kill him, they all become threats to both of us. 我们杀了他 他们都不会放过我们
[20:51] – It’s foolish. – Then what the fuck would you suggest? -这主意太蠢 -那你他妈有什么好主意
[20:54] You want to kill Hamund, 你要想杀哈蒙德
[20:57] then you have to kill them all. 就得把他们全杀了
[21:01] They disappear all at once tonight 他们全都要在今晚消失
[21:03] with neither of us implicated. 而又不会牵扯我们俩
[21:07] There’s eight of them. 他们有八个人
[21:08] Their guard is up. It’s impossible. 警惕性很高 这做不到
[21:12] It’s not impossible. 不是做不到
[21:15] We just need a little help. 只是需要一点帮助
[21:27] I don’t know how else to say this 我不知道还能怎么回答
[21:29] except no. 只能说 不行
[21:34] I suppose there’s fuck, no. 还有 操 不行
[21:36] Or fuck you. 或者是 滚你妈的
[21:37] I think you misunderstand. 我觉得你没听懂
[21:39] I wasn’t asking you to help me. 我不是求你帮我
[21:40] I was granting you the opportunity to help me. 我是赐你个机会帮我
[21:44] But now, because of your tone, 但是现在 你态度不好
[21:45] I’m disinclined to be so generous. 我不想这么大方了
[21:47] Beg pardon? 你说什么
[21:49] Now you’ll beg me for it. 你现在要求我
[21:53] What the fuck are you talking about? 你他妈在说什么
[21:54] All those days ago when you first proposed 很久之前 你向弗林特
[21:57] this arrangement of yours to Flint– 提出这个安排
[22:00] Remaining with his crew, 你要留在船员中
[22:01] holding onto the last piece of the schedule 不透露日程表最后一部分信息
[22:02] to ensure you weren’t disposed of– 免得你被他干掉
[22:04] When he asked you what’s to stop him from killing you 他问 等事情办妥后
[22:07] when all’s said and done, do you remember your answer? 为什么不杀了你 你记得你怎么回答的吗
[22:10] No, but I’m guessing you do. 不 但是我猜你记得
[22:13] I believe you said, 我记得你说
[22:16] “We might be friends by then.” 那时我们没准成朋友了
[22:20] I’m sorry, what are you driving at? 不好意思 你想说什么
[22:22] You’ve spent enough time with the man now. 你现在了解他了
[22:25] Does he strike you as the type of person 你觉得他是那种
[22:26] who would ever under any circumstance 不论在什么情况下
[22:28] leave a loose end like you walking around? 留你个活口到处晃悠的人吗
[22:33] When I took your advice and lifted the ban on Charles Vane, 我听你的话解禁了查尔斯·韦恩后
[22:35] I became the center of all commerce on this island again. 岛上的贸易又一次以我为中心
[22:39] Someone you don’t want as an enemy. 你可不想和我作对
[22:42] Someone Flint doesn’t want as an enemy. 弗林特也不想和我作对
[22:45] The way I see it, I may be the only person in this world 在我看来 我是世界上唯一一个
[22:49] who can dissuade him from killing you. 能阻止他杀你的人了
[22:57] I had a very different life 我来这里之前
[23:00] before I came here, 和我丈夫一起
[23:02] a life I shared with my husband. 过着和这非常不同的生活
[23:06] He was a special man, 他是个特别的人
[23:09] a man of ideas… 满腹经纶
[23:11] About the world, 对世界
[23:13] about the order of things. 自然法则很有见解
[23:16] Writers, artists, men of science– 作家 艺术家 科学家
[23:19] They’d fill our drawing room night after night 每晚都聚集在我们的客厅
[23:23] to talk and argue. 交谈 争论
[23:26] Sometimes just to listen to him. 有时也只听他一个人说
[23:31] In some ways he was like you– 从某种意义上说 他和你一样
[23:33] a shepherd to his flock. 为人指点迷津
[23:37] He would have loved to have met you. 他肯定会乐于认识你的
[23:40] Me? 我
[23:42] You think I can play devil’s advocate. 你觉得我喜欢唱反调
[23:44] Thomas would have played that game with you 而托马斯会与你
[23:46] from dusk until dawn. 从早辩到晚
[23:49] And everything you hold sacred, 他会让你尊崇的一切
[23:50] he’d leave in tatters. 变得破烂不堪
[23:53] Not from malice or hate, 他不会利用仇恨或恶意
[23:56] but from love. 而是用你的爱
[23:59] From a desire to see the yoke of shame lifted from your shoulders. 用你想摆脱羞耻的愿望
[24:05] You think I am ashamed? 你认为我觉得羞耻
[24:09] My husband and I were happy. 我丈夫和我很幸福
[24:13] But in London, a happy life 但是在伦敦 幸福的生活
[24:15] can often be a very dangerous thing. 常常是危险的
[24:19] Something that other people simply cannot abide. 是人们根本不能容忍的
[24:25] Thomas learned that lesson all too well. 托马斯为此付出了极大的代价
[24:31] Captain Flint was Thomas’s closest friend. 弗林特船长是托马斯最亲密的朋友
[24:35] And after his death, he saw fit 我丈夫死后 为了我的安全着想
[24:36] to spirit me here for my own safety. 他认为应该把我带到这来
[24:41] Flint brought you here? 弗林特带你来这的吗
[24:44] You’re right, I don’t understand. 你说得对 我搞不懂
[24:45] I just told you. Captain Flint is my deliverer. 我刚才说了 弗林特船长拯救了我
[24:49] There’s nothing more you need to understand. 其它的你没必要明白
[24:55] Why are you here? 你为什么来这
[24:59] I’m concerned for your safety. 我担心你的安危
[25:01] It’s late. 天色已晚
[25:02] You knew I’d be alone. It’s inappropriate. 孤男寡女 这不妥当
[25:09] You’re not here because you want to protect me, Pastor. 你来这不是为了保护我 牧师
[25:14] You’re here because you want to fuck me. 是为了和我做爱
[26:20] I’m sorry. We dangle? 你说什么 我们要悬在空中
[26:23] Four men suspended over the side. 四个人悬吊在船上
[26:26] Axes, augers, charges. 斧子砍 钻头钻 发动攻击
[26:29] It’s a rapid penetration to get a charge through the hole. 从那个洞下手很快就能打通
[26:32] Cause disruption, distraction 造成破坏 分散注意力
[26:35] while we move on the bunker through the hold below. 同时 我们通过底舱前往加固舱
[26:38] Saw Avery try it once. 我看艾弗里试过一次
[26:40] – And it worked? – I said I saw it tried. -成功了吗 -我说我看他试过
[26:45] Volunteers? 有自告奋勇的吗
[26:57] Paxton. 帕克斯顿
[27:01] Bobby. 鲍比
[27:05] Dooly. 杜里
[27:10] Logan. 洛根
[27:17] Something wrong? 怎么了
[27:19] Even if we do hack through, 就算我们打通了
[27:21] we’d be dangling there like bait on a string. 也会吊在那 像挂在绳子上的诱饵
[27:24] It’s suicide. 简直是自杀
[27:26] We don’t have time for a debate, Mr. Logan. 没时间争论了 洛根先生
[27:30] Now I gave you an order. 这是命令
[27:31] And what happens when those orders get us killed? 要是你的命令害死了我们呢
[27:35] You send in four more? 再派四个人吗
[27:38] Billy, tell him I’m right. 比利 告诉他我是对的
[27:49] Mr. Logan… 洛根先生
[27:53] Fall in. 集合
[27:55] Billy, tell him I’m right. 比利 跟他说我是对的
[27:59] Captain– 船长
[28:00] Mr. Logan makes a valid point. 洛根先生说得很有道理
[28:07] Unfortunately, now is not the time. 可惜说的时间不对
[28:16] Anybody else got a point they would like to make? 谁还有话要说
[28:20] While we are in battle, 在战斗中
[28:22] the captain’s orders are the law. 船长的命令高于一切
[28:23] That is what we signed up to. 我们都知道这一点
[28:26] That is what we agreed. 我们都同意这一点
[28:31] Now the order’s been given. 船长已经下达了命令
[28:34] Heed it! 执行吧
[28:44] Captain! 船长
[29:04] I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. 真不敢相信以前怎么没看到过
[29:05] It was staring us right in the face. 它就在我们眼皮子底下
[29:09] Those cannons aren’t the only thing bryson has locked down there with him. 布莱森封闭的不仅仅是大炮
[29:15] 38 slaves. 38个奴隶
[29:17] You think they put that flag there as a signal to us? 他们放个信号在那是为了让我们注意吗
[29:20] Well, it wasn’t there three hours ago. 那东西三个小时前还不在那
[29:22] And if not us, i couldn’t tell you who they are trying to signal. 除了我们 还能是给谁的信号
[29:25] 7 8 Seven, eight…
[29:26] 9个人的身价超过100磅
[29:29] That’s nine strong men ready to fight Bryson from below. 下面有九个强壮的人准备反抗布莱森
[29:32] Yeah, well, you’re presuming those nine men 好吧 你以为那九个人
[29:34] will choose to take up arms and join in a fight 会拿起武器 加入一场
[29:37] they couldn’t possibly know or care less about. 他们根本不知道或者不关心的战斗吗
[29:39] Given their current situation, 鉴于他们目前的局面
[29:41] my presumption is that there are no nine men on earth 我觉得这世上没人不愿意
[29:43] who wouldn’t jump at the chance for a little fight. 乘势而起 加入战斗
[29:47] What, you got a better idea? 怎么 你有更好的主意吗
[29:51] Well, how do you imagine we get them out of their chains? 你觉得我们怎么才能放他们出来
[30:03] You will never see them again. 你再也见不到他们了
[30:07] What? 什么
[30:09] This person you’d give your life to protect, 你用生命保护的这个人
[30:13] give our lives to protect… 用我们生命保护的这个人
[30:16] whoever they are, you’ll never see them again. 不论他们是谁 你再也见不到了
[30:20] You must love them very much, 你一定很爱他们
[30:22] but I do not think you have thought this through. 但我觉得你没有想清楚
[30:24] You don’t know me. 你不了解我
[30:26] And you don’t know what you’re talking about. 也不了解自己在说什么
[30:30] I know that if we reach our destination, 我知道如果我们到了目的地
[30:31] we may never have another chance like this. 我们就再没有这种机会了
[30:34] There is no we. 跟我无关
[30:37] You and I, we are both in this hold, 你我同在这船舱里
[30:41] but we are not in the same place. 但我们处境可不同
[30:45] How many times must you have told yourself that you’re special? 你告诉过自己多少遍你与众不同
[30:50] That your master thinks you’re different from the rest? 你主人觉得你与别人都不一样
[30:55] Maybe you’re right. 或许你是对的
[30:57] But I know those men above better than you. 但我比你更了解上面那帮人
[31:00] And when they put you in these, 他们锁住你的时候
[31:02] they don’t mean to let you go. 就没打算放你走
[31:08] You have a chance to go home again, 你有重返家园的机会
[31:09] yet you just sit there. 却仍干坐在这
[31:13] Maybe you’re right. 或许你说得对
[31:16] You and I are not the same. 我们不是一路人
[31:57] What the fuck is going on down here? 你们在下面搞什么
[32:13] Sir. 先生
[32:16] It’s this one. 是她在搞鬼
[33:19] Heave! 挥起来
[33:21] – Together, lads. And… – Heave. -一起来 伙计们 -挥起来
[33:25] What do they think they’re doing? 他们在干什么
[33:39] Come. 过来
[33:46] – Heave! – Again! -挥起来 -再来
[33:51] Heave! 挥起来
[34:01] Put your back in it, boys! 把劲儿使出来 兄弟们
[34:16] Secure the hold, Mr. Hayes. Something’s wrong. 去守住船舱 海耶斯先生 有蹊跷
[36:08] Excuse me. 打扰了
[36:10] Mr. Hamund? 哈蒙德先生吗
[36:12] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈是谁
[36:14] My name is John Silver. 我叫约翰·西尔弗
[36:16] And I have a proposition for you. 有个提议献给您
[36:18] I’ve heard your crew has been freed to hunt again. 我听说您的船员又能抢劫了
[36:20] And I understand with Mr. Rackham out of favor, 而且我明白在拉克姆先生失宠后
[36:21] you’re the man the crew now looks to. 您是船员们所听命的人
[36:26] Seems our paths were meant to meet in this moment. 似乎我们注定要在这一刻相遇
[36:28] Me with something to sell, and you with means to use it. 我有好东西要卖 您正好用得上
[36:32] Piss off. 滚一边去
[36:37] I was the whore’s partner, 我是那个妓女的搭档
[36:39] the one who stole the page from Flint 是我从弗林特那里偷来书页
[36:41] and then tried to sell it to you. 又想要卖给你们的
[36:44] You’re that new one. 你就是那个新来的
[36:47] The cook they took on. 他们抓到的厨子
[36:48] That I am. 正是我
[36:49] But perhaps not for long. 但也没被抓太久
[36:50] This is where I think you and I can help each other. 所以我才认为我们可以互相帮助
[36:55] The night the exchange was meant to take place at the wrecks, 在我们本该在沉船残骸交易的那晚
[36:58] I lost the schedule to Captain Flint. 弗林特拿到了我丢的日程表
[37:01] But I escaped with my hide intact and my anonymity. 但我全身而退 没人知道我是谁
[37:05] I’ve remained with the crew since then, 继续和船员们待在一起
[37:07] but I believe now I’ve tempted fate long enough. 现在我相信我的人品已经用得差不多了
[37:10] Flint departed, I remained. 弗林特走了 我留了下来
[37:12] My intent– to sell the page again 我打算 再卖掉书页
[37:14] and leave Nassau with something to show for it. 然后带着真金白银离开拿骚
[37:16] Seeing as we theoretically already had a deal, 鉴于我们本来已经谈拢了
[37:19] I thought your crew was the logical place to start. 所以我最先来找你们
[37:23] What the fuck are you talking about? 你他妈在说什么鬼话
[37:25] You just said Flint has the schedule. 你自己说了弗林特拿到了日程表
[37:27] He has the page the schedule is written on, 他拿到了写着日程的书页
[37:30] but I saw that page. 但我看了书页
[37:32] I think there’s a good chance I can remember most of it. 我觉得自己差不多记得上面的东西
[37:35] For the right price. 只要价格够高
[37:37] Are you a fucking lunatic? 你他妈疯了吗
[37:39] What’s to stop me from killing you 是你把我们搅进这屎摊子的
[37:41] for getting us into this mess? 你有什么理由让我不杀你
[37:43] Wait. 慢着
[37:44] I am willing to give a steep discount on our original agreement. 我愿意在原来谈好的价格上给你打个折
[37:47] We don’t have any fucking money left, you shit. 我们没钱了 你个混蛋
[37:51] Rackham lost it chasing you. 拉克姆追你的时候掉光了
[37:56] I fail to see how that’s possible. 这怎么可能
[38:06] Mr. Hamund. 哈蒙德先生
[38:08] May I help you? 有什么事吗
[38:10] You told us you lost our pearls in the wrecks. 你说珍珠都在沉船残骸丢了
[38:14] 5,000 pesos worth. Isn’t that right? 价值五千比索的珍珠 对吗
[38:17] Yes. 对
[38:19] Because now I’m told that you gave half our pearls 现在有人告诉我 你出发去沉船残骸之前
[38:22] to the whore up front 把半数珍珠
[38:25] before you ever left for the wrecks. 都交给那个妓女了
[38:32] Which would mean that half the pearls never went to the wrecks. 也就是说 你只带了一半的珍珠去沉船残骸
[38:40] They was on the whore when your bitch reeled her in. 那婊子被你相好带来时 就带着另一半
[38:45] Leaving us to wonder 这就让我们好奇了
[38:48] where the fuck are they now? 现在珍珠他妈的在哪
[38:53] I don’t know where you’re getting your information from, 我不知道你是听谁说的
[38:55] but I can assure you, it is mistaken. 但我保证 事实并非如此
[38:57] She threw that whore in the tent 她早在我们去找那个妓女之前
[38:59] long before we got to her. 就把她扔进了帐篷
[39:01] Yes, but the whore had no pearls. 是的 但那个妓女手上没有珍珠
[39:04] Neither I nor Miss Bonny 我和伯妮小姐
[39:05] would be so stupid as to steal from you. 都没傻到去偷你们的钱
[39:07] And even if I were, I would certainly never be so stupid 就算我傻到去偷 也不会傻到
[39:09] as to trust a whore to act as escrow. 让一个妓女看管那些珍珠
[39:11] Someone is lying to you. 有人在骗你
[39:14] If you tell me who it was, 如果你告诉我是谁
[39:15] I might be able to help you figure out why. 我也许能帮你弄清他的目的
[39:19] I’d tell you, Jack… 告诉你可以 杰克
[39:22] But I don’t see how that much matters 但我们刚在你帐篷里
[39:25] seeing that we found these 找到了这些
[39:29] in your tent just now. 所以是谁已经不重要了
[39:33] Look at you now. 现在咱们来说说
[39:38] Where’s the fucking rest of them? 剩下的珍珠都他妈在哪
[39:41] Buried. 埋起来了
[39:43] By the wrecks. 就在沉船残骸边上
[39:47] Darling. 亲爱的
[39:49] I’m so very disappointed in you. 我真的对你很失望
[40:12] I believe I’m entitled to this. 我应该有资格喝一杯吧
[40:20] I’ve arranged a room for you. 我给你安排了一间房
[40:23] I don’t imagine I’ll be doing much sleeping 在我确定这事彻底结束之前
[40:25] till I know this is finished, thank you very much. 应该睡不上什么安稳觉 非常感谢
[40:28] Thought I’d wait it out here, if you don’t mind. 如果你不介意 我还是在这儿等着吧
[40:37] Heave ho! Pull! 用力 拉呀
[40:40] Come on! That’s it! 加把劲 对了
[40:42] Heave! 拉呀
[40:45] All right, lads, coming over. 好了伙计们 来了
[40:47] Coming over. 来了
[40:48] Okay, that’s good. 好 很好
[40:56] I certainly didn’t expect to find you down in the hold. 真没想到会在底舱找到你
[41:00] Not after you betrayed Miss Guthrie on behalf of her father. 你不是为了格斯里小姐的父亲背叛了她吗
[41:07] Our agreement was 我跟他约好
[41:08] I would stay behind to protect Eleanor from you. 我会待在岛上保护埃莉诺免受你的伤害
[41:13] You think what she and I hope to achieve 你认为我和她想为拿骚做的事
[41:16] for Nassau is impossible. 是不可能完成的
[41:19] That I’ll be the death of her? 你觉得我会害死她
[41:27] I lost six men chasing down this ship. 我为了占领这艘船死了六个手下
[41:30] Nearly faced another mutiny all over again. 船员差点又来一次叛乱
[41:34] If I had any sense, I’d throw you to my crew. 照理说 我应该把你交给我的船员们处理
[41:37] Take the pressure off me. 减轻我自己的压力
[41:41] But I’m not gonna do that. 但我不会这样做
[41:46] I’d rather prove you wrong. 我宁可证明你错了
[42:12] Billy. 比利
[42:15] Stow the guns in the lower hold. 把炮弹放在底舱
[42:17] – Favor the starboard. – Of course. -别堆在右舷 -是
[42:19] Right, Billy. 好的 比利
[42:25] What? Afraid I got loose lips? 怎么 怕我说出去吗
[42:32] Please, son, I am on your side. 别这样 孩子 我跟你是同一阵线的
[42:35] You’ve got to believe that. 你得相信我
[42:37] Then get some answers. 那就去问他
[42:44] Come on! 加把劲
[42:47] – Heave! – Heave ho. -用力 -拉呀
[42:50] That’s it. Hold on. 对了 撑住
[42:56] Lend a hand, mate. 帮我一把 伙计
[42:57] Perfectly good stash of powder here. 这几桶火药很好
[43:16] You all right? 你没事吧
[43:23] She saw us. 他们看到我们了
[43:24] The Scarborough had to have seen us. 斯卡伯勒号一定看到我们了
[43:29] There’s still great guns in the hold. 底燃料舱里的火炮还没搬完
[43:31] At least three or four more. 至少还有三四尊
[43:33] There’s no time for delay. 没时间耽搁了
[43:35] The guns we’ve unloaded already will have to suffice. 就得靠已经搬上来的火炮了
[43:37] Cut us loose! We’re getting out of here. 割断缆绳 我们走
[43:46] Come on! 快啊
[44:10] What the hell is that? 那是什么鬼东西
[44:13] It’s the Andromache’s spritsail brace. 是安德洛玛刻号的斜杠帆桅
[44:15] It must have blown loose during the explosion. 肯定是刚刚爆炸的时候被炸坏了
[44:18] That’s two knots or more it’ll drag us down. 它会把我们的速度至少拖慢两海里
[44:40] Earlier… 之前
[44:44] when you and Mr. Gates were having words, 你跟盖茨先生说话的时候
[44:47] you mentioned a letter. 提到了一封信
[44:51] What was in it, Billy? 信里写了什么 比利
[45:03] Billy! 比利
[45:06] What was in it? 信里写了什么
[45:10] I think you know what was in it. 你心知肚明吧
[45:18] Oh, shit! 我操
[45:27] Hard to starboard. Bring us about. 打右满舵掉头
[45:36] Man overboard! 船员落水
[45:38] Man overboard! 船员落水
[45:43] It’s Billy. He fell. 是比利 他落水了
[45:47] – Billy! – Billy! -比利 -比利
[45:50] Any sign of him? 看到他了吗
[46:00] We can’t turn back. 我们不能回去
[46:07] She’ll tear us to pieces. 斯卡伯勒号会把我们大卸八块的
[46:38] Ambush, I presume. 有埋伏吧
[46:39] Nothing out there but men with pistols and swords. 那儿只有拿着枪和剑的人在等着他们
[46:43] I imagine those pearls didn’t just materialize out of thin air. 那些珍珠不是凭空出现的吧
[46:46] With whom did you scheme this? 你跟谁合伙害我
[46:47] The cunt. 那个婊子
[46:51] Somehow I’m not surprised. 我还真是一点都不惊讶
[46:55] Decent fellow, Slade, as far as I know. 据我所知 斯莱德是个体面人
[46:57] Never raised a hand against the whore. 他从没揍过那个妓女
[46:59] A factor I hope you considered before you decided that he 在船长最黑暗的时期 他与其他六个
[47:01] and six other men who stood by our captain in his darkest hour, 被船长视为兄弟的人站在船长身边支持他
[47:04] men he considers his brothers, 希望在你决定因此而惩罚他们
[47:06] be lumped into the cost 以平息你的怒气之前
[47:07] of assuaging your offense in this matter. 能想想他这点体面
[47:11] God damn it, Anne. 该死 安妮
[47:12] Do I not deserve a say about this? 我就没有发言权吗
[47:17] You had your say. 你已经发过言了
[47:19] Now I’ll have mine. 现在轮到我了
[47:39] This way. 这边走
[48:09] You know, when I first met you, 我第一次见到你时
[48:11] I pegged you for an easy mark. 以为你就是个好骗的蠢女人
[48:15] But now, between you and Flint, 但现在 我不太确定
[48:17] I’m not certain who I should be more afraid of. 应该更怕你还是弗林特了
[48:25] I saw you earlier. 你之前看到你了
[48:27] After you lifted the ban. 你取消禁令之后
[48:34] You were angry. 你很生气
[48:37] Not just about Max. 不止是对麦克斯的事
[48:42] Those men out there, 外面那些人
[48:44] they made you admit you were wrong. 逼你认错
[48:47] They made you feel weak. 让你感觉很无力
[48:53] I think you felt compelled 你好像必须
[48:55] to let everyone on this island know 让这座岛上的每一个人都知道
[48:58] that in this place, 在这地方
[49:03] no one fucks with you and gets away with it. 没人可以惹了你还逃脱处罚
[50:05] Thank you 谢谢你
[50:06] for what you did for me. 为我所做的一切
[50:15] I didn’t do it for you. 我不是为了你
[51:02] Old Jim Carver. 老吉姆·卡弗
[51:13] Sebastian Frakes. 塞巴斯蒂安·弗雷克斯
[51:26] William “Bones” Manderly. 威廉·”骨头”·曼德利
[52:08] I hope you’re pleased with yourself. 希望你满意了
[52:13] I see. We won’t be speaking of this again, I presume. 我明白了 看来我们以后都不会再谈这事了
[52:17] Well, before we close the lid on this and put it in the ground, 在我们闭口不谈之前
[52:20] one last question if you will, 能让我问最后一个问题
[52:22] just to satisfy my curiosity. 满足我的好奇心吗
[52:26] When you and Miss Guthrie were plotting this little coup, 你和格斯里小姐密谋的时候
[52:30] when she asked you, “Well, shit, Anne, 她问你 “安妮
[52:32] what makes you think old Jack 你凭什么认为老杰克
[52:33] will go along with this plan of ours 会配合我们的计划
[52:34] and not plead the truth to his men 不向他的手下吐露真相
[52:36] as he’s most certainly going to feel duty-bound to do?” 而他心里其实认为自己有责任这么做呢”
[52:39] What did you say? 你怎么说的
[52:42] I told her given the choice between them and me… 我说在我和那些人之间
[52:47] you’d choose me. 你会选择我
[52:50] That’s very fucking touching. 还真是感人肺腑啊
[52:55] And the captain? 那船长呢
[52:56] The two of you come up with some idea how to deal with him 你俩想好等他回来发现这件事以后
[52:58] when he returns and finds out about all this? 要怎么跟他解释了吗
[53:03] You don’t know where he’s gone, do you? 你不知道他上哪去了 对吧
[53:09] He ain’t coming back. 他不会再回来了
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme