Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Singleton, he has the votes to remove you as captain. 辛格尔顿 他可以投票把你从船长职位免职
[00:09] They think he has any idea how to put money in their pockets? 他们以为他会赚钱吗
[00:12] Landfall. We’re home. 看到陆地了 到家了
[00:13] Is this English soil? 这里属于英国吗
[00:14] It was once. 以前是 现在不是了
[00:15] – Whose is it? – Ours. -现在属于谁呢 -是我们的
[00:17] You screwed me tonight. 你今晚害惨我了
[00:18] Flint, his captaincy, I had an interest. 弗林特的船长位置 也与我利益相关
[00:20] When the sea grows rough, you come to Max. 大海波涛汹涌时 你就来找麦克斯
[00:23] L’Urca de Lima. Total cargo of $5 million. 厄卡·德·利马号 货物总价值超过了五百万
[00:28] Take them into custody. 逮捕他们所有人
[00:31] What happened with Richard? 理查德怎么样了
[00:32] Someone tore from this log the very page 有人将这份日志上寻找战利品
[00:35] necessary to discover that prize 不可或缺的那一页撕了下来
[00:37] and then stoked your resentment 然后激发你们的怨恨
[00:39] to make himself your captain. 把自己捧上船长之位
[00:44] It’s the stolen page. 是遭窃的那一页
[00:45] A whore for every finger on your hand, 妓女在怀任抱任摸
[00:47] but your eyes keep drifting to this. 你却老盯着这个
[00:49] I think I have something you might like to buy. 我手上有件东西你可能有兴趣
[03:09] When my father still lived here, 我父亲还在这里生活的时候
[03:11] this place was a fucking mess. 这地方他妈的就是一团糟
[03:13] Men just fucked in tents, 人们在篷子里乱搞
[03:15] threw their shit in the streets. 在街上随地大小便
[03:18] I wonder if he didn’t notice everyone living like animals 我不知道他有没有发现人们活得像畜生一样
[03:20] or if he just didn’t care. 或是他根本不在意
[03:22] Why all this talk of your father? 为什么说起你父亲了
[03:25] A man-o’-war was spotted yesterday. 昨天有人发现了一艘军舰
[03:27] Royal Navy. 英国皇家海军
[03:35] What if today’s the day? 如果今天就是那一天
[03:37] What if Scott is downstairs right now 如果斯科特现在正在楼下
[03:38] waiting to give me the news? 等着告诉我这个消息
[03:40] The British are back. Decamp from Nassau. 英国人回来了 赶紧撤离拿骚
[03:45] And then what? 然后怎样
[03:47] Then they blockade the island, 然后他们封锁全岛
[03:49] choke off trade. 禁止交易
[03:51] A few crews will resist, 有些船员会反抗
[03:52] but how long can they survive without my father’s support? 但没有我父亲的支持他们能活多久
[03:56] One by one their numbers will dwindle. 他们的人数会一个接一个地减少
[03:58] The fort will be abandoned. 堡垒失守
[04:00] Soldiers will storm the beach. 军队会猛攻海岸
[04:03] By the time the smoke clears, my father will have arrived. 等硝烟散去 我父亲就会到达
[04:06] First time he’s set foot here in five years 时隔五年首次回来这里
[04:09] waving the royal commission that his bribes purchased 挥舞着贿赂来的皇家委任状
[04:12] and lording over the place. 在这里颐指气使
[04:14] Round of applause, 掌声响起来
[04:16] the new governor. 新任总督
[04:19] Somewhere in London, 在伦敦某个角落
[04:20] some foul fuck will get news of all of this, 某个混蛋听到这消息后
[04:22] light his pipe and say, 点上口烟然后感叹
[04:24] “Finally, all is right again in Nassau.” 拿骚终于拨乱反正了
[04:30] You say this as if it is certain. 你说得跟真的一样
[04:34] Perhaps you can buy this place. 也许你能买下这地方
[04:37] Nassau will need an inn. 拿骚需要一个酒馆
[04:39] Max could be your partner. 麦克斯可以当你的合伙人
[04:40] There is no finer host in the world. 全世界最好的老板
[04:43] How will Mr. Noonan feel when he hears of this plan? 鲁南先生听到这个计划后会作何感想
[04:46] I think maybe soon what Mr. Noonan feels 也许很快我就不用在意
[04:48] will be of no concern to me. 鲁南先生的想法了
[04:54] Yes? 谁啊
[04:55] It’s Scott. 我是斯科特
[04:56] Can you let Mistress Guthrie know she’s needed? 可以告诉格斯里小姐我有事找她吗
[04:59] I’ll be down in a minute. 我马上下楼
[05:03] I think, perhaps, you may be a little longer than that. 你可能没那么快哦
[05:11] Viens ici. 过来
[05:33] Where is he? 他在哪
[05:38] Says he wants to be the first one Flint sees when it’s done. 事情办妥后他要让弗林特第一眼就见到他
[05:43] Prize master’s in the tent. 押解船长在篷子里
[06:06] Show us the color of the gold! 把真金白银拿出来
[06:11] Rum and snatch for each and all. 每个人都要有朗姆酒和骚娘们儿
[06:15] Gentlemen, I understand your excitement, 先生们 我理解你们的兴奋
[06:17] but do we really think it is a good idea 但这真是个好主意吗
[06:19] to open up what are, to be fair, depleted reserves 平心而论 开始挥霍所剩不多的储备
[06:23] and start spending money we haven’t earned yet? 今天花掉明天的钱
[06:25] Money we haven’t earned yet? 花明天的钱
[06:30] Gold for the whores! 找女人的钱
[06:34] Billy. 比利
[06:36] Billy. 比利
[06:38] Billy. 比利
[06:50] Jesus. 天啊
[06:52] What did I do? 我都做了些什么
[07:05] Have some whores! 找女人
[07:10] Drinks and whores! 酒和女人
[07:11] We don’t like thieves. 我们不喜欢小偷
[07:16] Beg pardon? 什么
[07:18] You shouldn’t steal. 你不应该偷窃
[07:23] That’s what happens. 那就是偷窃的下场
[07:29] I see that. 我看到了
[07:36] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[07:40] All right. I’ll see what I can do. 好 我去给你弄点吃的
[07:46] You mustn’t steal. 你千万不能偷窃
[07:49] He wasn’t no thief, Randall. 他不是小偷 兰德尔
[07:54] Here. 够了
[07:56] Not now. 现在不是时候
[07:58] Don’t be stupid. 别犯傻
[08:05] The schedule is here on the island. 日程表就在岛上
[08:08] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[08:09] Whoever stole it came back to read the log, 偷了它的人潜回船上看了日志
[08:13] find out exactly what it was they had. 寻找其中的信息
[08:17] Someone on that deck out there is our thief. 我们要找的小偷就在船上
[08:20] Well, it can’t be one of our men. 肯定不是我们的人
[08:21] How would they have known to look for it? 他们怎么知道要找那一页
[08:23] And the men taken from the prize were all searched. 俘虏过来的人也都搜身了
[08:28] What? 怎么了
[08:30] The cook. I found him hiding in the armory 那个厨子 当时我发现他躲在军械库
[08:32] standing over a dead body. 身旁还有一具尸体
[08:34] Said it was suicide. 他说那人是自杀
[08:35] Did you search him? 搜他的身了吗
[08:41] Hold that boat. 让那艘船等一下
[08:42] – There will be another. – I’m sure you’re right, but– -等下还有呢 -我知道 但是…
[08:45] I understand everyone wants to get laid, 我理解大家都想搞女人的心情
[08:48] but we disembark by seniority. 但我们上岸要论资排辈
[08:50] Perhaps if you made the men some food, 如果你能给他们做些吃的
[08:52] it would take the edge off the spree they’re about to go on. 或许能把他们的性致压一压
[09:08] Careful. 小心点
[09:09] Unless you want everybody to know what he’s got. 别把这件事弄得众所周知
[09:37] Where the fuck is he going? 他要死哪去
[09:50] That kid must really want to get laid. 这孩子想搞女人想疯了
[10:13] I know it’s late. 我知道已经很晚了
[10:24] For Max. 麦克斯的过夜费
[10:25] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[10:27] She worked late with the Ranger crew. 她给游侠号的船员服务了很久
[10:29] Noonan know about this? He’s just gonna let it go? 鲁南知道吗 他就不管管
[10:32] 50 pieces they paid her. 他们付了她五十银币
[10:33] That’s worth a few nicks to the hull, wouldn’t you say? 伤成这样也值得了 你说呢
[10:37] I have news. 有消息
[10:38] Please tell me it’s the good kind. 拜托是好消息
[10:41] A crew of 10 have just arrived out of Carolina. 一艘十人船刚刚抵达卡罗来纳
[10:43] Captain’s waiting for us at the warehouse. 船长在仓库等我们
[10:46] He bring a prize with him? 带战利品了吗
[10:47] 50 barrels of tobacco and a fluyt’s worth of rare silks. 五十桶烟草 还有价值不菲的稀有丝绸
[10:51] Let’s go say hello. 我们去打个招呼
[10:52] I had hoped we’d have a word first 在办事之前
[10:56] before we start work. 我想跟你谈谈
[11:05] You walked away from me last night 你昨晚从我这儿走后
[11:07] and did something very foolish 做了一件傻事
[11:09] to a man whose temper you can no longer afford to provoke. 激怒了一个你惹不起的人
[11:12] He moved on Flint. I responded. 他向弗林特下手 我回应了他
[11:13] And what did that accomplish? 但这样有什么用
[11:17] It made me feel better. 我感觉好多了
[11:19] Eleanor, 埃莉诺
[11:22] you can never forget who these men are. 你千万不要忘记他们都是什么人
[11:24] They are not our friends. 他们不是我们的朋友
[11:26] They are not our subjects. 也不会臣服于我们
[11:28] They want your father’s business. 他们在乎的是与你父亲的生意
[11:29] That is the only reason we do not find their knives at our throats. 这是他们没杀了我们的唯一原因
[11:35] Tell me you understand. 告诉我你明白了
[11:39] Be honest, is it bad? 说真的 很糟吗
[12:03] 5,000 pesos in pearls. 价值五千比索的珍珠
[12:08] Don’t leave much in the reserves. 储备金剩下不多了
[12:10] An investment, if you’ll allow. 如果可以的话 就看成投资吧
[12:16] Good morning, Captain. 早上好 船长
[12:19] What are you up to, Jack? 你要干什么 杰克
[12:21] There’s been a development. 事情有进展了
[12:22] It seems that Captain Flint has for weeks 弗林特船长几周来一直在
[12:24] been chasing a piece of information that would enable the bearer 寻找一条信息 通过这条信息
[12:27] to know the precise whereabouts of the Spanish treasure galleon 能知道西班牙珍宝船厄卡·德·利马号的
[12:31] Urca de Lima. 具体方位
[12:36] And you know this how? 你怎么知道的
[12:37] Because the thief who stole it from him has offered to sell it to me. 因为那个小偷想把信息卖给我
[12:41] – You’ve met this person? – His agent. -见到他本人了吗 -只见了中间人
[12:43] The thief’s too smart to show us his face. 小偷很聪明 不愿露脸
[12:44] He’s asking 5,000 pesos 他要价五千比索
[12:46] for a chance at five million. 换取这个价值五百万的机会
[12:51] I’m sorry, have I said something funny? 不好意思 我说了什么好笑的事了吗
[12:54] You’d empty our reserves to purchase what? 你要花光我们的储备金买什么
[12:56] A scrap of paper someone told you may be worth something? 在别人口中也许价值不菲的一张破纸
[12:58] They have no reason to lie to me. 他们没必要骗我
[13:00] They have 5,000 reasons to lie to you. 他们骗你的原因多了去了
[13:01] Please tell me I don’t need to explain further. 我应该不用多说了吧
[13:06] Well, I doubt the crew will share your sentiments 其他船员面对唾手可得的财宝
[13:08] with what they stand to gain. 可不一定都和你一心
[13:10] Unless you have a score of your own to present. 除非你有自己的发财之道
[13:12] Or are we to sit here 还是说就在这儿
[13:13] patiently waiting for Eleanor Guthrie to arrive, 坐等埃莉诺·格斯里上门
[13:17] place one at our feet? 送我们一个呢
[13:19] Remind me how many leads have the Guthries brought us 算算你俩分手后格斯里给过
[13:22] since you two had your falling out? 我们几条线索
[13:26] Please tell me I don’t have to explain further. 我应该不用多说了吧
[13:39] Find me when Singleton’s back 辛格尔顿一回来就告诉我
[13:40] and it’s done. 这件事就这么定了
[13:48] The fuck’s his problem? 他什么毛病
[13:50] He thought that Flint was the only one 他以为他加冕称王的路上
[13:51] standing in the way of his being crowned king. 就弗林特一个阻碍呢
[13:55] He thought wrong. 简直大错特错
[14:21] Hey, friend, can you point me to the blacksmith? 伙计 请问铁匠在哪儿
[14:24] – Which way to the butcher? – In the square. -屠夫在哪儿 -广场
[14:26] I need a new shirt. 我想弄件新衬衫
[14:35] Hey, anybody know where the cook went? 有谁知道那个厨子去哪儿了
[14:39] – That way. – That way. -那儿 -那儿
[14:42] Oh, Jesus. 上帝啊
[14:44] What do we do? 我们怎么办
[14:46] Don’t get too comfortable in there, you twats. 小兔崽子们悠着点玩儿
[14:48] A couple of fucks and you’re back on this beach. 打过几炮就给我回沙滩
[14:51] We got a score to chase. 我们还要去猎宝呢
[14:58] I want to fuck, Max. 我想干屄 麦克斯
[15:03] – Max. – Yes? -麦克斯 -怎么了
[15:05] – I want to fuck. – You know the rules. -我想干屄 -你知道规矩的
[15:08] That bitch keeps you all to herself. 那贱人把你整个划为私有
[15:10] And she pays for the privilege. 她付钱才有那待遇
[15:14] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[15:18] It’s not– it’s not f– 这不 不公
[15:19] it’s– it’s not fair. 这 这不公平
[15:22] It’s not… 这不…
[15:23] – What are you doing? – Apologies. -你干什么 -抱歉
[15:26] Don’t let me interrupt. 你们继续
[15:27] Wait your fucking turn! 等轮到你了再来
[15:29] Certainly. 当然
[15:35] Outside! 出去
[15:37] Okay. 好吧
[15:39] Okay, this is going to require a bit of an explanation. 我就想说几句话
[15:42] Fuck. 他妈的
[15:43] Come back later, mon cher. 待会儿再来吧 亲爱的
[15:52] Have you no decency? 能讲点礼貌吗
[15:58] Who do you think you are that you can cost me this money? 你以为自己是谁 敢这么搅我的生意
[16:00] Necessary, I’m afraid. 恐怕我别无他法
[16:02] We have a problem. 出事了
[16:04] – Flint’s onto me. – And so you come here? -弗林特在抓我 -那你还来这儿
[16:06] What if you were followed? 要是你被跟踪了呢
[16:07] No, I was careful. 不会的 我很小心
[16:08] Careful? You just told me you’ve been caught. 小心 你不才说弗林特揪出你了吗
[16:11] Well, that’s true. 那倒是
[16:13] You fucked me. 你害死我了
[16:15] There’s no need to panic. 用不着慌张
[16:16] We can still make the deal and– 我们还可以完成交易 然后…
[16:18] And then what? 然后什么
[16:19] How long before Flint discovers I had a part in this? 弗林特什么时候会发现我也参与其中
[16:22] When a man is being fucked, 要是一个男人被日了
[16:23] he wants to know whose cock was in him. 他肯定想知道屁股里的鸡巴是谁的
[16:26] True, but by that time, 说得对 不过那时候
[16:28] these two cocks will be in a boat 我们这两根鸡巴已经坐上船
[16:29] halfway to Port Royal. 在去皇家港的半道上了
[16:32] Port Royal? 皇家港
[16:33] After I get payment, we meet at the boat 我拿到钱后 我们在小湾里停的
[16:35] in the cove and leave tonight. 那条船边碰面 今晚就出发
[16:40] Unless there’s something else keeping you here. 除非你还有别的牵绊
[16:47] I was told Richard Guthrie was the fence in Nassau. 我听说在拿骚销赃得找理查德·格斯里
[16:50] Brought his ships down from Boston. 从波士顿派船过来
[16:52] Hides his plunder in sugar barrels. 把战利品藏在糖桶里
[16:55] But unless he went and sprouted tits, 不过除非他长出奶子了
[16:57] you’re not him. 不然你就不是他
[17:01] I’m his daughter Eleanor. 我是他女儿埃莉诺
[17:03] I run the operation here alongside my retainer Mr. Scott. 目前这里由我和斯科特先生一起打理
[17:05] A schoolgirl and a sugar monkey. 一个小女生和一个卖糖的猴子
[17:11] We pay in coin, trade, or credit 你的货物一进我的仓库就结算
[17:13] the moment your goods enter my warehouse. 钱币 以物换物 存在我这儿都行
[17:15] And while we’re off selling it 等东西以你
[17:16] at rates you couldn’t hope to match, 根本想不到的价格卖掉之后
[17:18] you and your men get to enjoy 你和你的手下就能
[17:19] the many pleasantries Nassau has to offer. 好好享受拿骚的各种娱乐了
[17:21] And what will that cost us exactly? 那我们得让出多少呢
[17:23] Around four reales on the dollar. 售价的四成
[17:25] Half our profits go to you? 我们一半的收益都得给你
[17:27] At first. 这只是一开始
[17:29] But the more you earn, the better the terms. 但你挣得越多 条件就越宽松
[17:32] Oh, you enjoy setting terms, do you? 看来你很喜欢定条件啊
[17:35] Since I sprouted tits. 从我开始长奶子的时候就这样
[17:39] Well, Port Royal is not that far. 反正皇家港也没多远
[17:41] I think I’ll keep my haul and my profits. 我不如留着我的货去那儿多赚点呢
[17:44] – No offense. – None taken. -无意冒犯 -我无所谓
[17:46] Though you might want to keep that decision to yourself. 不过这话你最好烂在肚子里
[17:48] And why is that? 那是为什么呢
[17:49] Because the last fool who turned her down 因为上一个拒绝她的笨蛋
[17:51] was never seen or heard from again. 后来就再无影踪了
[17:53] Though the same can’t be said for his plunder. 但他的战利品就不同了
[17:55] A seller brought it to Mistress Guthrie the very next day. 有个卖家第二天就拿来给格斯里小姐了
[18:00] And that seller would be you? 你就是那个卖家吧
[18:03] Well, perhaps you’ll find me more of a match 那也许你会发现
[18:05] than that other craven bastard. 我比那个孬种强得多
[18:08] James Bridge of the Demeter. 得墨忒耳号的詹姆斯·布里奇
[18:12] Charles Vane of the Ranger. 游侠号的查尔斯·韦恩
[18:22] The Negro gentleman takes our goods, does he? 黑先生来取我们的货 是吗
[18:29] – Come on. We’re off. Come on. – Let’s go. -走吧 我们走 -走吧
[18:39] That wasn’t necessary. 没那个必要
[18:41] But fun, nonetheless. 尽管如此 却很有趣
[18:45] I’d like a word in private. 我想私下跟你说句话
[18:47] We have some business to get sorted. 我们有点事要处理
[18:51] Wonderful. 好极了
[19:04] I don’t have time for this, so if there’s something– 我没时间跟你耗 所以如果有事…
[19:06] I want to talk about our business. 我想谈谈咱俩的事
[19:11] I noticed lately that my crew 我注意到 最近你没有
[19:15] hasn’t been given the same kind of information from you 给我的船员以前那样的
[19:19] about potential prizes that we once did. 潜在战利品的消息了
[19:24] That others currently do receive. 其他人可都收到了
[19:28] You’ve noticed that, have you? 你总算是注意到了
[19:30] I believe it to be personal 我觉得这是针对我个人的
[19:33] and I’d like to put an end to it. 我想把这事了结一下
[19:37] Things were better– are better for the both of us 我们俩 站在同一阵线时
[19:42] when you and I are on the same side of things. 对我们双方都更好
[19:48] I would like to return to that. 我希望回到那个状态
[19:50] You have an odd way of showing it. 你的表达方式可真奇怪
[19:53] Excuse me? 你说什么
[19:54] I have responsibilities here– 我在这里身负责任
[19:57] commerce to oversee, profits to maintain. 监管商务 保持收益
[20:00] The idea that I would withhold valuable leads for personal reasons 认为我会因为私人原因而故意不给有价值的线索
[20:02] is fucking absurd. 也太他妈扯蛋了
[20:04] Is that so? 是吗
[20:05] I stopped providing you with intelligence 我不再向你提供情报
[20:06] because I don’t like the way you run your ship. 是因为我不喜欢你的管理方式
[20:09] Your men are undisciplined, unruly. 你的手下无组织无纪律
[20:11] For as much money as they bring in, 他们每赚一分钱
[20:13] they cause twice as much damage. 都要造成两倍的损失
[20:15] They’re fucking animals. You encourage it. 他们就是野兽 而你鼓励这一点
[20:17] And that makes you a poor investment. 这让你变得没有价值
[20:19] You expect me to believe this is about business? 你指望我相信这只跟生意有关吗
[20:21] I don’t give a fuck what you believe. 我他妈管你信不信
[20:24] I know that last night– last night, 我只知道昨晚 就在昨晚
[20:26] you killed a member of a crew that has value to me 你杀掉了一个对我有价值的船员
[20:30] in order to depose a captain that has value to me. 还是为了罢免一个对我有价值的船长
[20:34] And now not only do you expect to be forgiven, 现在你本来应该请求原谅
[20:37] you wish to be rewarded for it. 而你却还想要打赏
[20:39] Flint’s so weak he needed protection from you 弗林特这个草包需要你的保护
[20:40] and I’m the poor investment? 我倒没有价值了吗
[20:43] From where I sit, you coming here 在我看来 你来这里
[20:45] means one of two things. 意味着两种情况
[20:47] Either you’re under the illusion that with Flint gone, 要么你痴心妄想着弗林特滚蛋之后
[20:49] I have no other choice than to give you what you want 我就没有选择 只好让你如愿
[20:53] or you think because you and I used to fuck, 要么你就是觉得因为咱俩以前上过床
[20:55] you can cross me without any consequences. 所以你可以背叛我却不用承担后果
[21:00] I’m not sure which of the two is more stupid. 我不知道这两个想法哪个更蠢
[21:05] Be careful, Eleanor. 当心点 埃莉诺
[21:07] Fuck you, Charles. 滚你妈的 查尔斯
[21:16] Captain says we’re gonna be rich! 船长说我们要发财啦
[21:20] Son of a bitch. You made it. 你这混蛋 你做到了
[21:24] I did. 是的
[21:25] What happened? I thought Singleton had the votes. 怎么回事 我还以为辛格尔顿投票赢了
[21:27] Turns out Mr. Singleton was unfit for command. 事实证明辛格尔顿先生不适合做船长
[21:31] We have more pressing issues to attend to. 我们还有很多紧急问题要处理
[21:34] Shall I wait? 要我等着吗
[21:37] Captain Vane was just leaving. 韦恩船长正要离开
[21:53] Hey, what the fuck happened on that ship? 那艘船上发生了什么事
[21:56] Where is Singleton? 辛格尔顿在哪儿
[21:59] Fruit. Fruit. 水果 水果
[22:02] Tits. Tits. 奶子 奶子
[22:05] Plant. Plant. 植物 植物
[22:07] It’s the fucking same. 就他妈是一样的啊
[22:10] Yes, Captain, I’m sure they look the same. 是的船长 看起来的确是一样的
[22:17] What the hell are you doing? 你在干嘛呢
[22:19] Watch this. 瞧着
[22:20] As I explained, this is the work of Adriaen Hanneman. 我已经解释过了 这是艾得里安·哈努曼的作品
[22:24] A masterwork, unmistakably. 大师之作 毫无疑问
[22:26] This is an abomination. 这货就是个笑话
[22:29] To suggest that the value of one has any bearing on the other 你要是认为一幅画能提升另外一幅的价值
[22:31] simply strains the very bounds of reason. 那你真是想太多了
[22:39] Fruit. Fruit. 水果 水果
[22:42] Tits. Tits. 奶子 奶子
[22:45] I love this town. 我爱这座镇
[22:48] I’m so glad you’re entertained. 很高兴看到你这么有兴致
[22:50] I’m sorry, weren’t we supposed to be looking for the cook? 不好意思 我们不是应该去找那个厨子吗
[22:53] We are. Any luck? 是啊 找到了吗
[22:54] No, and I’ve looked all over. 没有 都找遍了
[22:56] Meanwhile, you haven’t moved from this stump all day. 与此同时 你在这木凳上坐了一整天
[22:59] Billy, 比利
[23:02] take a load off. 放轻松
[23:03] Fruit. Fruit. Tits. Tits. 水果 水果 奶子 奶子
[23:06] Plant. Plant. 植物 植物
[23:10] I’ve always been straight with you, haven’t I? 我对你一向坦诚 是吧
[23:13] Never lied. Never hedged. 从不说谎 从不回避
[23:19] You did the right thing. 你做得对
[23:24] Yesterday when you sent me with the captain to Harbour Island, 昨天你让我陪船长去哈伯岛的时候
[23:28] you told me to restrain him if he tried to go too far. 你告诉我得阻止船长走极端
[23:32] I did. 对
[23:34] Singleton wasn’t a thief. 辛格尔顿不是贼
[23:36] Flint baited him into that fight, then he killed him. 弗林特挑起争端 然后杀了他
[23:39] That’s not going too far? 这还不算走极端吗
[23:41] Singleton was no saint. 辛格尔顿又不是善类
[23:43] That’s not the point. The point is I lied to my own crew 重点不是这个 重点是我为了保护船长
[23:45] to protect the captain. 向船员说谎
[23:46] You lied to protect the crew. 你说谎是为了保护船员
[23:49] You saw the Scarborough, mate. 你看到斯卡伯勒号了 伙计
[23:50] You know what’s coming. 你知道未来会怎样
[23:54] We can’t thieve forever. 我们不能永远偷盗下去
[23:59] Flint said 弗林特说
[24:01] we need a king. 我们需要一个国王
[24:06] Is that what you think? 你也是这么想的吗
[24:09] I think we need something. 我想我们确实需要些什么
[24:12] Five million pieces is a good place to start. 五百万是个挺不错的开端
[24:18] I guess we just keep looking, then. 那我们还是继续找吧
[24:21] No need. 不用了
[24:23] – There’s a man up there. – Where? -上面有个人 -哪里
[24:24] – The brothel. – Ah, the brothel. -妓院 -妓院啊
[24:29] Take them inside. 拿进去
[24:41] Why are we following the appraiser? 我们为什么要跟着鉴定人
[24:43] Because if I’m this cook and I want to sell the schedule 因为如果我是那厨子 要卖日程表
[24:46] and leave this place a rich man, I need two things– 还要腰缠万贯地离开 我需要两件东西
[24:50] I need a boat and I need a method of payment. 一艘船和一笔货款
[24:54] A method of payment? 货款
[24:56] What about gold coins? 金币怎么样
[24:58] Gold is too heavy, attracts too much attention. 金子太重 太招摇
[25:02] So I need a bill of exchange 那么我需要一张汇票
[25:04] – or– – Jewels. -或者 -宝石
[25:06] I was thinking pearls. 我想说珍珠
[25:09] And I’d want to know the exact value of what I’m getting. 而且我想知道珍珠的确切价值
[25:28] Mr. Gates. 盖茨先生
[25:31] Hello, boys. 兄弟们好
[25:32] Where the fuck have you two been? 你们俩死哪去了
[25:36] Come join us. 过来一起乐
[25:37] We’ll be right with you. 马上就来
[25:39] Any chance he’s up for a quick fuck? 有没有可能他只是去干一炮的
[25:42] With Anne Bonny standing guard? 这要安妮·伯妮放哨吗
[25:48] Excellent luster and orient. 色泽分明 晶莹透亮
[25:52] Rest assured, young lady, the quality is quite good. 放心 小姐 质量很好
[25:55] 200 pieces of eight at 200西班牙银币
[25:56] any clearinghouse in the civilized colonies. 哪个殖民地的交易所都愿意付这个价
[26:01] And the rest of them? 剩下的呢
[26:07] – No offense. – None taken. -请别见怪 -没事
[26:18] Sure I can’t suck your cock while you do that? 你确定你看的时候不用我给你吹箫吗
[26:21] Uh, thank you, no. 不用了 谢谢
[26:24] Use my hand? Sing you a song? 手活呢 唱首歌呢
[26:27] Something worth paying money for? 干点值得你付钱的活呢
[26:30] Fucking peepers. 该死的偷窥狂
[26:36] My father’s under arrest? 我父亲被捕了
[26:38] A fugitive, technically. 严格来说是逃犯
[26:40] I have him on the Walrus. 他在海象号上
[26:41] He was injured in the escape, but he’ll survive. 他逃跑的时候受伤了 但是死不了
[26:44] Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for his reputation. 不幸的是 他的名声保不住了
[26:48] This is impossible. 这不可能
[26:50] He’s been bribing the Lords Proprietor for years. 他多年来一直在贿赂大领主
[26:52] They’ve agreed to make him governor here. 他们都同意让他统治这了
[26:55] It would appear they’ve had a change of heart. 看来他们改变主意了
[26:57] You don’t seem concerned about this. 你一点也不担心
[26:59] I never much liked your father. 我本来就不太喜欢你父亲
[27:02] Too caught up in appearances. 以貌取人
[27:03] She’s not talking about your opinion of the man. 她不是在问你对他的看法
[27:06] Once news spreads of Mr. Guthrie’s arrest, 格斯里先生被捕的消息一传出去
[27:08] our operation here will no longer be viable. 我们这的生意就无法维持了
[27:10] No legitimate port will have us. 也没有合法的港口接纳我们
[27:12] And his ships, the ships that take your cargo to market, 他的船 正带着你的货去市场
[27:15] if they are not impounded already, 要么被扣押了
[27:17] will be on their way back to Boston. 要么正被送往波士顿
[27:21] Captain, we are finished here. 船长 我们在这气数已尽
[27:25] Under normal circumstances, I’d agree with you. 通常情况下 我会赞成你
[27:29] – However… – However what? -可是… -可是什么
[27:34] Let me tell you a story 让我告诉你一个
[27:37] about a Spaniard named Vazquez. 叫瓦斯奎兹的西班牙人的故事
[27:57] Happy to be of service. 很荣幸为您效劳
[28:03] Thank you for your patience in these matters. 谢谢你的耐心对待
[28:06] You understand my partner simply wishes to be careful. 你要明白我搭档只是想谨慎些而已
[28:09] I wouldn’t fault him in the slightest. 我可不想有冒犯之处
[28:11] Now, shall we discuss delivery? 现在我们能谈谈交货了吗
[28:13] The wrecks at sundown. 日落后在沉船残骸交易
[28:15] Once he sees the pouch with the seal unbroken, 只要他看见这个袋子的火漆章完好
[28:18] he will hand over the page. 就会把书页给你的
[28:37] Is something wrong? 有问题吗
[28:39] It’s unclear which is more appealing, 我不知道什么更诱人
[28:40] your beauty or your intelligence. 是你的美貌还是智慧
[28:43] You are very kind, monsieur. 你嘴真甜 先生
[28:45] Well, let’s not get carried away. 我们还是别偏离正题了
[28:51] You. 是你
[28:52] Is there a problem, Captain? 有问题吗 船长
[28:54] She doesn’t have your page. Flint does. 书页不在她手上 在弗林特那里
[28:57] He killed Singleton, took it off his body. 他杀了辛格尔顿 从那拿走了
[28:59] His crew’s skipping around the island 他的船员们大摇大摆的绕着岛
[29:00] like the prize is as good as theirs. 到处炫耀这事情
[29:02] That is impossible. My partner has the page. 不可能 书页在我搭档手里
[29:04] – What? – Mr. Singleton is not the seller, I assure you. -什么 -辛格尔顿先生不是卖家 我保证
[29:08] – What did you just say? – Charles. -你说什么 -查尔斯
[29:10] Shut up, Jack. You really want to keep pushing this? 闭嘴 杰克 你还想继续演下去吗
[29:14] – Play me for a fool? – You are mistaken. -把我当猴耍吗 -你弄错了
[29:16] Yeah, the fuck I am. 错你妈逼
[29:19] I need a weapon. 给我个武器
[29:20] Tell me the truth. 跟我说实话
[29:22] – The page is gone. – No. -书页没了 -不
[29:24] Do you have a candlestick 你有烛台
[29:26] or perhaps a heavy shoe? 或者鞋子之类的吗
[29:30] – That’ll do. – Play me for a fucking fool? -这个更好 -把我当猴耍吗
[29:32] – You are mistaken. – Yeah, the fuck I am. -你弄错了 -错你妈逼
[29:34] Don’t fucking lie to me! 别他妈骗我
[29:37] She isn’t lying, Charles. Flint is. 她没骗你 查尔斯 是弗林特在骗你
[29:39] – What? – He lost the page. -什么 -他丢了书页
[29:41] So what does he do? He bluffs. 所以他怎么办 他虚张声势
[29:42] He makes Singleton the thief and kills him 诬陷辛格尔顿是贼 杀了他
[29:44] to prevent counterargument, 让他有口难辩
[29:46] putting a tidy end to his mutiny in the process, 以此终止大家对他的反抗
[29:48] then hopes he can recover it before anyone’s the wiser. 然后想在被发现之前找回书页
[29:51] Honestly, Charles, are we to believe that Singleton, 说真的 查尔斯 我们真要相信辛格尔顿
[29:53] while conspiring with you to depose Flint, 在跟你合谋罢免弗林特的同时
[29:56] was using this whore to try and bilk your crew out of its money? 用这个妓女来骗你和你船员的钱吗
[29:59] Say what you want about Singleton, 随你怎么说辛格尔顿
[30:00] but he was neither that clever nor that dumb. 不过他没那么聪明也没那么蠢
[30:02] Now will you please put her down 现在能劳驾你把她放下
[30:03] so we can complete our transaction? 好让我们完成交易吗
[30:05] Is that what you thought? You could fuck us out of our money 你是这么想的吗 骗走我们的钱
[30:08] and then hide behind Eleanor? 然后靠埃莉诺帮你撑腰吗
[30:09] You think I’d really let that happen? 你以为我真会被骗吗
[30:11] You think I’m that fucking pathetic? 我他妈真有这么贱吗
[30:14] Jesus, lady. 天呐
[30:49] Unless Mr. Singleton rose from the grave to eavesdrop on us… 除非辛格尔顿起死回生来偷听我们
[30:54] it would appear she’s telling the truth. 否则她说的都是真话
[31:00] If he’s wrong about this, he’ll answer to our crew. 如果是他糊涂 他会向船员们谢罪
[31:03] If you’re lying, you’ll answer to me. 如果是你骗我 我不会放过你
[31:12] Yes, all right. 好吧
[31:18] The Urca de Lima? 厄卡·德·利马号吗
[31:19] That’s correct. 对
[31:20] You’re talking about a floating castle. 那艘船坚不可摧
[31:23] No one has ever taken a treasure galleon like that as a prize. 没有人能打得下那样的运宝船
[31:25] Let me worry about hunting her. 打下它是我的事
[31:27] It’s what comes after for which I’ll need your help. 之后如何才是我来找你帮忙的原因
[31:29] After? Why return at all to Nassau? 之后 为什么还要回拿骚来
[31:33] With money like that and my father out of business, 有那么多的钱 我父亲的买卖也做不下去了
[31:34] why not run? 为什么不远走高飞
[31:35] What’s coming our way can’t be outrun. 我们即将面临的一切无法避免
[31:41] But with the money I strip from the Hulk, 有了那艘船上的财富
[31:45] we could add 50 guns to the fort. 我们可以为城墙多加五十支火枪
[31:49] We could build ships to defend our shores 可以建造船只保卫海岸
[31:51] and train new men to sail them. 训练船员驾驶它们
[31:54] We could work the land, 可以开垦土地
[31:56] grow crops and raise cattle. 种植粮食 饲养牲畜
[32:00] Then whoever arrives on our shores first, 然后无论首先到达我们海岸的
[32:02] be it England or Spain, 是英国还是西班牙
[32:05] will be in for a most unwelcome surprise. 都会受到迎头痛击
[32:10] A nation of thieves. 强盗之国
[32:17] You have your doubts? 你有什么疑虑吗
[32:18] Of turning pirates into farmers and soldiers? 把海盗变成农民和战士
[32:22] Of fighting a war against Whitehall 大西洋上的飘零小国想要
[32:24] from a sliver in the Atlantic? 以卵击石对抗英国政府吗
[32:26] Doubt, Captain Flint, 弗林特船长 疑虑
[32:28] does not begin to describe how I am feeling. 远远不足以形容我的感受
[32:31] If there’s to be a war, 若战争真要打响
[32:32] that will be Whitehall’s choice. 那也是白厅[英政府]的选择
[32:35] I’d settle for a pardon, title on lands, 我能接受赦免 封地
[32:37] and a governor that I could trust. 以及一位我信得过的总督
[32:38] And so would most of the men out there. 其他人也大多会接受这样的条款
[32:40] They’re not animals, Mr. Scott. 他们不是牲畜 斯科特先生
[32:41] They’re men starved of hope. 他们只是缺乏希望的普通人
[32:43] Give that back to them, 若还他们以希望
[32:45] who’s to say what could happen? 谁知道会有怎样的结果呢
[32:49] Why do this? 为什么要这么做
[32:51] Why here? 为什么选这
[32:55] Odysseus, on his journey home to Ithaca, 在奥德修斯重返伊萨卡岛的归途中
[33:00] was visited by a ghost. 曾偶遇一鬼魂
[33:03] The ghost tells him that once he reaches his home, 鬼魂告诉他 在他重返故里
[33:07] once he slays all his enemies 杀尽所有敌人
[33:11] and sets his house in order, 肃清家门后
[33:12] he must do one last thing before he can rest. 在歇息前他必须再做一件事
[33:16] The ghost tells him to pick up an oar 鬼魂让他拿起一支船桨
[33:19] and walk inland. 往内陆深处走
[33:21] And keep walking 一直走
[33:23] until somebody mistakes that oar for a shovel. 直到有人将船桨误认作铲子
[33:28] For that would be the place that no man 因为那地方的人
[33:30] had ever been troubled by the sea. 都不曾经历过大海的磨练
[33:33] And that’s where he’d find peace. 他在那里终能乐享安宁
[33:37] In the end, that’s all I want. 我最终所要的也仅此而已
[33:41] To walk away from the sea and find some peace. 远离大海 乐享安宁
[33:49] I think we found it. 我们找到了
[33:50] Found what? 找到什么了
[33:52] The Urca’s schedule was taken from me. 有人偷了我的厄卡日程表
[33:54] When were you planning on mentioning that? 你打算瞒我到什么时候
[33:55] Everything’s under control. 一切都在掌控之下
[33:56] We’re close to recovering it. 我们很快就能将其寻回
[33:58] Vane just met with Frasier at the brothel. 韦恩刚在妓院和弗雷泽会面了
[34:00] I assume he’s the buyer. 我想他就是买家
[34:03] We missed the thief, 我们没找着那小贼
[34:04] but he’s using a whore as a go-between. 但他让一个妓女做交易的中间人
[34:06] I left Billy to keep an eye on things. 我让比利留在那观察情况
[34:08] If we get moving, 如果我们现在动身
[34:09] there’s half a chance to get in front of this. 还有可能抢先他们一步
[34:12] Find the cook… 找到那厨子
[34:27] Good. Maybe you can get her to talk. 好极了 也许你能让她坦白一切
[34:30] – I’m fine. – Huh, the fuck you are. -我没事 -去你妈的没事
[34:34] She nearly got herself killed by Captain Vane. 她差点死在韦恩船长手上
[34:37] I want to know why. 我想知道原因
[34:39] Leave us alone, Noonan. 让我们单独谈谈 鲁南
[34:43] Come on. 走吧
[34:58] – Max, I… – I’m glad you are here. -麦克斯 我… -你来得正好
[35:00] I was going to send word for you. 我正想叫你过来
[35:02] You and I have a decision to make 我们要做一个决定
[35:04] and it must be made right now. 而且必须马上做出决定
[35:06] I’m about to receive a great deal of money 我马上就能通过一项交易
[35:08] for a service I provided. 收获一大笔钱
[35:09] Max, I need you to give me the schedule. 麦克斯 我要你把日程表给我
[35:12] Flint’s schedule. 弗林特的日程表
[35:15] When you were talking this morning about being free from Noonan, 你今天早上说有办法摆脱鲁南
[35:18] that’s what you meant, wasn’t it? 说的就是这事 对吧
[35:20] How do you know this? 你怎么会知道这事
[35:22] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[35:24] Max, Flint needs that page. 麦克斯 弗林特需要那页纸
[35:28] The money he can get from his prize, 这批战利品价值连城
[35:29] it can give this place a future. 能让这地方一直繁盛下去
[35:30] It can give us a future here. 也能许我们一个幸福的未来
[35:32] If the page isn’t delivered to Vane, 如果那页纸没有交到韦恩手上
[35:34] he will kill me. 他会杀了我
[35:37] I can protect you. 我能保护你
[35:39] Scott can protect you. You have to trust me. 斯科特也能保护你 你得相信我
[35:46] Leave with me. 和我一起离开吧
[35:48] – What? – I have a boat waiting. -什么 -我已经备好了船
[35:49] I will have enough money for us to start anew. 我的报酬足够我们开始新的生活
[35:51] – But I can’t leave here. – Why not? -但我不能离开这 -为什么
[35:55] Because I’ve spent my life 因为我费尽大半生
[35:57] trying to build something here. 试图在此有所建树
[36:01] It’s all I have. I can’t just walk away. 这地方是我的一切 我不能就这样离开
[36:02] It is not all you have! 这地方并不是你的一切
[36:04] Eleanor, this place is just sand. 埃莉诺 这里不过是片沙地
[36:08] It cannot love you back. 它无法回应你的爱
[36:09] You know this. You must know this. 你知道的 你得明白这点
[36:13] Your father left you. 你父亲抛弃了你
[36:14] Your mother was taken from you. 你的母亲也被从你身边夺走
[36:17] Everyone you have ever loved you have lost 你失去了所有你爱的人
[36:18] and it terrifies you. 这让你惊恐万分
[36:20] But not me. 但我不同
[36:22] I will never, ever leave you. 我永远 永远都不会离开你
[36:26] I love you. 我爱你
[36:32] Miss Guthrie. 格斯里小姐
[36:38] You brought them here? 你把他们带来了
[36:40] I… 我…
[36:50] Come with me. Right now. 现在就跟我走
[36:52] The boat is waiting. We can be free of this place. 船已经等着了 我们可以远离这个地方
[36:55] We can have a life together. 一起生活
[36:58] And it can start this very minute. 就从这一刻开始
[37:00] All you have to do is say yes. 只要你点头
[37:05] Set us both free. 放我们自由
[37:16] Come in. 进来
[37:27] Max, I need you to tell me where the page is. 麦克斯 我要你告诉我那页日志在哪
[37:32] And if I don’t, then what? 如果我不说呢
[37:39] This doesn’t have to go badly. 这事不必搞得很难看
[37:40] I want her to say it. 我要她说出口
[37:43] I want her to say that she would sit there and watch 我要她说 她为了拯救这个地方
[37:45] as you beat the answer out of me to save this place. 愿意坐视不理你们对我的严刑拷打
[37:50] Say it. 说啊
[37:58] Say it. 你说啊
[38:09] The wrecks at sundown. 日落后在沉船残骸交易
[38:22] – Max, please. – Get the fuck out. -麦克斯 别这样 -滚出去
[38:25] I meant what I said. I can protect you. 我的话是真心的 我可以保护你
[38:27] Get the fuck out! 给我滚出去
[39:21] – Frightened, Jack? – Please. -害怕吗 杰克 -拜托
[39:24] There’s nothing in there but opium addicts, 这里除了老烟鬼
[39:26] lunatics, and men who 疯子以及自认为
[39:28] thought themselves too good to wear a condom. 高人一等无需戴套的人外一无所有
[40:11] The pearls. 珍珠
[40:13] He says you give me the pearls. 他让你把珍珠给我
[40:20] Did he say anything else? 他还说什么了吗
[40:32] No. I want him out here. 别 我要他现身
[40:35] Captain. 船长
[40:37] I know you can hear me! 我知道你能听到
[40:38] You want your money, you show your fucking face! 想要钱的话 就他妈给老子滚出来
[40:41] That’s the only way this gets done. 这生意只能这么做
[40:47] Captain, I’m afraid our friend out there 船长 恐怕我们的朋友
[40:48] has all the leverage in this particular situation. 现在手握所有的筹码
[40:50] Now, we can rail and shout and stamp our feet, 我们可以诅咒大喊 生气跳脚
[40:53] but that doesn’t change the fact 但都改变不了现状
[40:54] that unless we give this fellow– 除非我们给这老兄…
[41:06] You were saying? 你刚说到哪了
[41:11] Now, come out here and face me 快出来见我
[41:14] or these pearls go back where they belong! 否则就别想要这些珍珠了
[41:19] Fuck. 操
[41:23] Charles, it is important this deal goes through tonight. 查尔斯 今晚这笔交易一定要做成
[41:27] This is a potential prize that changes everything for us. 这份潜在的战利品能改变一切
[41:30] Do not scuttle it by… 别毁了…
[41:51] He says you give me the pearls. 他让你把珍珠给我
[45:03] Where’s the page? 那页日志在哪
[45:05] You can’t have it. 你拿不到
[45:06] Not at the moment. And, please, we should go. 现在不行 我们该走了
[45:09] Where have you hidden it? 你把它藏哪了
[45:11] You’re looking at it. 就在你面前
[45:12] What the fuck are you talking about? 你他妈在说什么
[45:14] Well, I couldn’t be certain 我不确定自己
[45:15] I would escape both the madman and you, 能逃过你和那个疯子的追捕
[45:18] so I took drastic measures 于是为了生存
[45:21] for the sake of my survival. 我就采取了极端措施
[45:29] Your schedule is up here. 你的日程表就在这儿
[45:51] Fuck! 操
[45:53] You don’t have to do this. 你不必这么做的
[45:57] Mr. Noonan has men at your door. 鲁南先生派了人在门外守着
[46:01] And Guthrie’s put three more downstairs. 格斯里也派了三个人在楼下看着
[46:07] Vane can’t get to you here. 韦恩没法来这儿抓你
[46:09] I know. 我知道
[46:11] But I cannot stay. 但我不能留下
[46:17] Will you help me? 你会帮我吗
[47:13] Meet our thief. 见过我们的小偷吧
[47:15] Why is he still alive? 他怎么还活着
[47:16] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[47:18] Do you mind if we stash him here for the night? 介意我们今晚把他藏在这儿吗
[47:20] Billy can stand guard. 比利可以守着
[47:46] Flint will want our answer in the morning. 弗林特希望我们明早回复他
[47:51] I know you don’t approve of this, 我知道你不赞成这事
[47:52] but I need to do this. 但我需要这么做
[47:55] I need it. 我真的需要
[48:06] Please. 拜托
[48:09] Stay with me. 支持我
[48:15] All right. 好吧
[49:54] Take off your boots. 把靴子脱了
[49:56] I’ll boil some water. 我去烧点水
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme