英文名称:Non-Stop
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | 片名:急速天劫 | |
[01:38] | People have to realize, we cannot make everybody totally safe, | 民众应当了解 即使把所有联邦预算都用在安防上 |
[01:43] | even if we allocated the entire federal budget towards security. | 我们也不可能让所有人都绝对安全 |
[01:47] | I promise you there is not an easier job… | 我向你们保证 在整个联邦政府中… |
[01:51] | in the whole federal government than riding first class in airplanes from… | 最惬意的工作 莫过于坐在头等舱里… |
[02:00] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[02:01] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[02:03] | No, no, you can trust me. I’m fine. | 不 你可以信任我 我没事 |
[02:08] | What? I can’t hear you. | 什么?我听不清 |
[02:10] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不清 |
[02:37] | Hey, man, you got a light? | 嘿 有火吗? |
[02:40] | Sir. Excuse me. | 先生 打扰一下 |
[02:42] | Excuse me, sir. You got a light? | 打扰一下 你有火吗? |
[02:44] | Yeah. Sorry. | 有 对不起 |
[02:50] | May I have your attention, please? | 各位乘客请注意 |
[02:53] | So, where you off to? | 你到哪去? |
[03:01] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪啊? |
[03:09] | I’m headed to Amsterdam. | 我要去阿姆斯特丹 |
[03:12] | May I have your attention, please? | 各位乘客请注意 |
[03:14] | The white zone is for the immediate loading | 白色区域只允许马上登机的旅客通过 |
[03:17] | and unloading of passengers only. | 或刚下机的旅客通过 |
[03:25] | Here you go, sir. Enjoy your flight. | 给 先生 祝你一路愉快 |
[03:27] | Everyone and their mother’s in the game right now. | 所有人现在都在关心 |
[03:29] | You got Korean phones, Japanese phones, Scandinavian phones. | 什么韩国手机 日本手机 斯堪的纳维亚手机 |
[03:33] | OS is trying to keep up with the hardware from 15 different manufacturers. | 操作系统还得跟上15个不同厂家的硬件更新 |
[03:36] | Right! | 对 |
[03:38] | That’s what I’ve been saying. No one listens to me! | 我一直就是这个意思 没人听我的 |
[03:42] | Dude, you’re preaching to the choir! It makes absolutely no sense. | 哥们 你这是班门弄斧了 完全不必跟我说这些 |
[03:48] | Really? I guess I’m in your way. | 没搞错?看来我挡了你的路 |
[03:51] | New Yorkers, man, I swear to God. Give me two minutes. | 这些纽约人啊 给我两分钟 |
[04:03] | Clear. | 可以了 |
[04:05] | Right this way, sir. Please. | 请这里来 先生 |
[04:07] | Listen to me. Listen to me. I cannot stay in London for three days. | 听我说 我不能在伦敦停留3天 |
[04:11] | Get me on the next flight back. | 给我安排最快的航班回来 |
[04:14] | Please, look. This is… | 拜托 听我说 这… |
[04:16] | This is a bad time for… | 现在时间不合适… |
[04:20] | “You have to do what you have to do.” Well, guess what? So do I. | “你是不得已的” 你猜怎么着?我也是 |
[04:38] | Here. | 给 |
[04:40] | Long flights are the worst. | 长途飞行是最糟糕的 |
[04:42] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[05:02] | Good evening, passengers. | 晚上好 乘客们 |
[05:09] | There’s a mix-up with my reservation. | 我的预订出了问题 |
[05:11] | I was supposed to have a window seat and they put me in an aisle. | 我本该是靠窗的座位 他们却给我安排了靠过道的 |
[05:15] | Maybe you could move some people around, | 也许你可以调调座位 |
[05:16] | ’cause I was guaranteed the window seat. | 因为我订的是靠窗座位 |
[05:18] | I’m sorry about that, Ms. Summers. | 对不起了 萨默斯太太 |
[05:28] | At this time we are inviting passengers with small children, | 我们请带孩子的乘客 |
[05:31] | or who require assistance, to board at this time. | 或是需要协助的乘客 此时登机 |
[05:41] | Once again, in the boarding area, | 重复一遍 在登机区 |
[05:43] | we are ready to begin our priority boarding Flight 10 to London. | 飞往伦敦的10次航班开始优先乘客登机 |
[05:46] | We’ll begin general boarding in just a few minutes. | 几分钟后将开始普通乘客登机 |
[05:48] | Are you all set to board? | 你们都准备好登机了吗? |
[05:49] | So we have to go on the runway? | 我们必须去跑道上? |
[05:51] | Come on, sweetheart. Is this everything? | 来 孩子 行李都在里面了? |
[05:52] | Yeah. My mom checked my big bag for me. | 是的 我妈妈为我检查了大包 |
[05:54] | Have you flown by yourself before? | 你以前自己坐过飞机吗? |
[05:56] | No. This is my first time. | 没有 这是我第一次 |
[05:58] | You’re gonna have a lovely time. | 你会过得很愉快的 |
[06:01] | Welcome aboard. Yes, just through there and down to the left. | 欢迎登机 只需要穿过这里 然后左拐 |
[06:05] | Nancy, this is Becca. It’s her first time on an airplane. | 南希 这是贝嘉 这是她第一次坐飞机 |
[06:08] | Wonderful. Who’s waiting for you in London? | 很好 谁在伦敦等你? |
[06:10] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[06:11] | Well, we’ve a seat by the window all picked out for you. | 我们已经为你选择了靠窗座位 |
[06:22] | Look, I know it may seem scary, but flying’s really quite fun. | 我知道看起来很可怕 但是飞行是很有乐趣的 |
[06:28] | I believe this little guy made a run for it. | 这个小家伙逃走了吧 |
[06:32] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[06:34] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[06:35] | Yeah, he looks like a Henry. That’s a good name. | 他长相适合这名字 是个好名字 |
[06:38] | – Well… – Becca. | – 那么… – 贝嘉 |
[06:40] | Becca, I think Henry’s a little scared. | 贝嘉 我觉得亨利有点害怕 |
[06:44] | Maybe you can show him how it’s done. | 也许你能为他做个榜样 |
[06:49] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[07:07] | I’m sorry, am I in your way? | 抱歉 我挡了你的路? |
[07:10] | Again? | 又一次? |
[07:12] | We are right up here. | 我们就在这里 |
[07:14] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 各位乘客 |
[07:16] | As a reminder, all carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin | 在此提醒 所有手提行李必须塞在舱顶行李箱 |
[07:19] | or be safely stowed under the seat in front of you. | 或是安全的塞在您面前的座位下 |
[07:22] | If you’re having trouble fitting your luggage, | 如果行李塞不进去 |
[07:24] | we’ll be happy to check it for you. | 我们愿帮您寄存 |
[07:27] | Thank you for choosing British Aqualantic. Enjoy the flight. | 谢谢您选择英国亚奎兰蒂航空公司航班 祝旅途愉快 |
[07:31] | Do you know, is there somebody sitting there? | 请问这个座位有人吗? |
[07:33] | – Do you know who has that seat? – No, sorry. | – 这是谁的座位?- 不知道 对不起 |
[07:35] | Is somebody sitting here? | 这里有人吗? |
[07:37] | Hey, I’m on the plane. And guess what? They effed up my reservation. | 嘿 我在飞机上 你猜怎么着?他们搞错了我的预订 |
[07:41] | We land at 7:35. Did they book a car? | 7:35抵达 他们预订汽车了吗? |
[07:43] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等一下 |
[07:45] | Excuse me. Sir? I’m here in 3B. | 打扰一下 先生 我的座位号是3B |
[07:49] | I was wondering if maybe you’d switch seats | 请问能不能和你换下座位? |
[07:50] | with me so I could have the window? | 让我好靠窗坐 |
[07:52] | Do you care? | 你在意吗? |
[07:53] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗? |
[07:57] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:59] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Sir? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[08:02] | Hi. I’m right here, I’m in 3B | 你好 我的座位在这里 3B |
[08:04] | and I was just wondering if maybe you would prefer the aisle, | 请问你是否更愿意坐在靠过道的座位 |
[08:07] | or if you don’t care, if you would | 或者坐在哪里都无所谓 |
[08:09] | switch with me for the window seat? | 能不能和我换换座位? |
[08:11] | A lot of people just sleep anyway, so I was wondering if… | 很多人都是睡一路 我想问问… |
[08:20] | Sure. Why not? | 好的 换就换 |
[08:22] | Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. | 太谢谢了 非常感谢 |
[08:25] | Sorry, let me get out of your way. | 对不起 我先让一下 |
[08:27] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[08:32] | There’s room right up here. | 这里有地方 |
[08:37] | Aqualantic is pleased to offer extensive in-flight entertainment | 亚奎兰蒂航空公司愿意提供广泛的机上娱乐节目 |
[08:40] | with hundreds of video and music programming at your fingertips. | 可以方便的订阅数百份影视和音乐节目 |
[08:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:45] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 你在吗? |
[08:47] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[08:48] | – What? – Hello? | – 什么?- 喂 |
[08:49] | – Your phone. – Oh, shit. | – 你的手机 – 该死 |
[08:50] | – Hello? – Hi. Hi, hi. | – 喂?- 嗨 嗨 |
[08:52] | I’ll call you when we land, okay? All right, bye. | 我下飞机再联系你 好吗?再见 |
[08:55] | Rough day, huh? | 今天不顺心吗? |
[08:56] | Yeah, you have no idea. | 是啊 别提了 |
[08:58] | Hi, excuse me. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[08:59] | Could I get a gin and tonic, when you get a chance? | 方便的话 给我拿杯奎宁杜松子酒可以吗? |
[09:01] | – Of course. – Make that two, please. | – 好的 – 我也要一杯 谢谢 |
[09:11] | God. | 天 |
[09:13] | – Nancy, right? Gwen. – Yeah. | – 你叫南希 对吧?我叫格温 – 是的 |
[09:15] | Thank God for you. | 感谢上帝 |
[09:17] | Girl doesn’t show up and leaves me | 她没来 只留下我一人 |
[09:18] | to handle two cabins. You’re a lifesaver. | 服务两个客舱 你帮了大忙 |
[09:20] | If I pass out, just promise to catch me before I hit the floor. | 假如我晕过去了 请务必在我摔倒前扶住我 |
[09:22] | Not if I do first. | 除非是我先晕过去 |
[09:25] | Can I get you gentlemen anything before we taxi? | 起飞前你们还需要什么吗? |
[09:27] | No, thanks, Nance, I’m fine. | 不用了 南希 |
[09:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:39] | Ground, this is AQ-10, we’re ready to disconnect ground power. | 控制塔 我是AQ-10次航班 准备断开地面电源 |
[09:43] | You naughty boy. | 你这流氓 |
[09:46] | Naughty. | 流氓 |
[09:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | Didn’t you order gin and tonic? | 你不是点了奎宁杜松子酒吗? |
[10:03] | Did I? | 是吗? |
[10:05] | ‘Cause she brought you a water. | 她给你拿了矿泉水 |
[10:07] | It’s not my lucky day. | 今天我不走运 |
[10:24] | – 情况如何 – 正常 | |
[10:34] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, | 晚上好 各位乘客 |
[10:35] | welcome aboard British Aqualantic Flight 10, non-stop service to London. | 欢迎乘坐英国亚奎兰蒂航空公司10次航班 直达伦敦 |
[10:39] | I’m your captain, David McMillan, | 我是机长大卫·麦克米伦 |
[10:41] | flying with First Officer Kyle Rice. | 和副驾驶员凯尔·赖斯一起驾驶 |
[10:43] | And we expect a smooth ride this evening | 预计今夜一路顺风 |
[10:45] | – with a flight time of just over six hours. – Seatbelts, thank you. | – 飞行时间约6小时多 – 请系好安全带 谢谢 |
[10:48] | We should have you in the air momentarily. | 我们很快就将起飞 |
[10:51] | This is a beautiful picture they took of her. | 她的这张照片很漂亮 |
[10:53] | Sir, could you move your seat-back forward? Thank you. | 先生 能否把靠背向前的?谢谢 |
[10:57] | Flight attendants, please be seated for takeoff. | 乘务人员 请坐好准备起飞 |
[11:02] | What’s that for? Is that for luck? | 为何这么做 图个吉利? |
[11:05] | Something like that. My daughter gave it to me. | 差不多 是我女儿给我的 |
[11:07] | Better than a gin and tonic, I bet. | 肯定比奎宁杜松子酒强 |
[11:09] | It is. | 是的 |
[11:23] | I’m Jen. | 我叫珍妮 |
[11:25] | Bill. | 我叫比尔 |
[11:28] | – You fly much? – All the time, actually. | – 你乘飞机次数多吗?- 经常乘飞机 |
[11:30] | Yeah, I can tell. | 能看出来 |
[11:34] | It’s just the takeoff. Once we’re in the air, I’ll… | 只是起飞时紧张 等升空之后 我就… |
[11:43] | You’ll have a seizure? | 你就癫痫发作? |
[11:44] | I’ll be fine. I promise. | 我没事的 真的 |
[11:48] | You actually fly all the time? | 你真的经常乘飞机? |
[11:49] | Some things you never get used to. | 有些事情永远习惯不了 |
[12:01] | How old’s your daughter? | 你女儿多大了? |
[12:03] | Now, she’s, uh, 17. | 如今17岁了 |
[12:05] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[12:06] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[12:08] | – That’s nice. – Yeah. | – 不错 – 是啊 |
[12:09] | I like that name, it’s a nice name. | 我喜欢这名字 是个好名字 |
[12:12] | So, Why’d she give you the ribbon? | 她为何给你这个丝带? |
[12:15] | Some kids have blankets, stuffed animals. Olivia had ribbons. | 有些小孩子喜欢毛毯 动物玩具 奥利维亚喜欢丝带 |
[12:20] | This was hers when she was little. | 在她小时候 这曾是她的 |
[12:30] | She’d tie it to a finger or toe before going to bed. | 她睡觉前常把它绑在手指或脚趾上 |
[12:36] | And then in the morning, she’d make me guess. | 第二天早上醒来 她会让我猜 |
[12:37] | – Where she put it? – Yeah. | – 猜绑在哪里?- 没错 |
[12:38] | That’s cute. That’s really cute. | 真可爱 好可爱啊 |
[12:40] | Yeah, and then she grew up. | 是啊 然后她长大了 |
[12:43] | I suppose I need it more than she did. | 可能我比她更需要它 |
[12:48] | anyway | 就这样 |
[12:51] | So, what do you do for a living? | 你是什么做职业的? |
[12:56] | Well… | 呃… |
[12:59] | I fly a lot. | 我经常出差 |
[13:00] | Oh. yeah? | 是吗? |
[13:01] | Yeah, but I think that | 是啊 不过我觉得 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna try to get some sleep. | 我想睡上一觉 |
[13:07] | – Get some sleep, sure. – Yeah, it’s gonna be a long flight. | – 睡一觉 当然 – 是啊 这一路很长 |
[13:09] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sleep well. | 是啊 睡个好觉 |
[13:27] | – Stop! – Baby… | – 放手 – 宝贝… |
[13:32] | – You’re crazy! – You’re so hot, baby, I can’t stop it! I can’t! | – 你疯了 – 你这么美 我控制不住自己 |
[13:36] | People are watching! | 别人看着呢 |
[13:38] | No, no, no. Nobody’s watching. Nobody. | 没人在看 |
[13:45] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[13:47] | In front of my mom, with no pants on | 当着我妈的面 他没穿裤子 |
[13:49] | and half a Toblerone in his mouth. | 嘴里还含着半块巧克力 |
[13:51] | He didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[13:53] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[14:18] | 美国空警 | |
[15:17] | 准备好尽你的职责了吗?空警 | |
[15:25] | 你是谁 | |
[15:31] | 你的一个乘客 | |
[15:44] | 侵入该网络是违法的 | |
[15:55] | 在卫生间吸烟也是违法的 | |
[16:32] | 现在能认真听我说了吗? | |
[17:15] | 把手表的闹钟设置在20分钟后 | |
[17:20] | 为什么 | |
[17:25] | 因为在整整20分钟后 | |
[17:27] | 我要杀了飞机上的一个人 | |
[17:44] | 你想要什么 | |
[17:51] | 1.5亿美元 | |
[17:54] | 存入此帐户 CH10 00230 00A10982 | |
[18:00] | 我哪有这个本事 | |
[18:07] | 你这人足智多谋 | |
[18:12] | 喝一杯 | |
[18:14] | 想想办法 | |
[18:21] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:23] | What kind of tea do you have? | 你们有什么样的茶呢? |
[18:25] | I’ll have chamomile. Thanks. | 我要甘菊茶 谢谢 |
[18:28] | Certainly. | 好的 |
[18:31] | 20分钟内确认到账 | |
[18:35] | 否则还会死个人 | |
[18:38] | 然后以此类推 | |
[19:22] | – This your idea of a joke? – What’re you talking about? | – 有你这么开玩笑的吗?- 你胡说什么? |
[19:24] | If you have a problem with me, say it to my face. | 如果对我有意见 当着我的面说 |
[19:26] | Don’t play games on a flight in a secure network. | 不要在飞机上 在保安网络中玩游戏 |
[19:28] | You need to calm down, partner. | 请你冷静 拍档 |
[19:29] | I was a cop for 25 years. I knew men like you. | 我当了25年警察 我了解你这种人 |
[19:32] | Men like me? | 我这种人? |
[19:34] | Men like me follow goddamn protocol. | 我这样的人循规蹈矩 |
[19:35] | We’re not even supposed to be talking right now. | 我们现在不该交谈的 |
[19:36] | It’s a secure network, Jack! | 这是保安网络 杰克 |
[19:39] | Bill, what the hell are you talking about? | 比尔 你到底在说什么? |
[19:44] | Don’t deny you sent these. | 不要否认是你发送的 |
[19:49] | Bill, I didn’t send these. | 比尔 不是我发送的 |
[19:52] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[19:56] | 哈蒙德特工 你在AQ10次航班上 | |
[19:58] | 知道了 谢谢 | |
[19:59] | 情况如何 | |
[20:00] | 正常 | |
[20:06] | Then someone on this flight is threatening to kill a passenger | 那么飞机上有人威胁杀一名乘客 |
[20:08] | unless $150 million is transferred in the next 18 minutes. | 除非在18分钟内转账1.5亿美元 |
[20:13] | Who knows about this? | 谁知道这事? |
[20:15] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[20:22] | I say no way. It’s bullshit. | 我看不可能 这是扯淡 |
[20:24] | Any threat to an aircraft requires immediate landing. | 任何对飞机的威胁都要紧急降落 |
[20:26] | Right, yeah, all right. If there is a threat. | 好 假如有威胁 |
[20:30] | Come on, Bill. You wanna be the agent | 拜托 比尔 难道你希望 |
[20:31] | who lands an international flight | 让国际航班迫降 |
[20:32] | because some asshole knows your personal problems? | 就因为某个混蛋知道你的个人缺点? |
[20:34] | Sends you a couple of joke texts? | 给你发几个笑话短信? |
[20:36] | Bill, I gotta ask you, how many have you had today? | 比尔 我得问你 你今天喝了多少? |
[20:38] | A threat’s a threat! | 威胁都要认真对待 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:41] | You really need to think this through, partner, all right? | 我们要把这事考虑清楚 拍档 好吗? |
[20:43] | Listen, how do you kill somebody aboard | 怎么可能在飞机上杀人 |
[20:45] | a crowded plane and get away with it? | 又能逃之夭夭呢? |
[20:47] | Pretty hard to pull that off, don’t you think? | 很难办到这一点 不是吗? |
[20:50] | Bill, if there’s not a situation, you don’t create one. | 如果没有情况 你就不要制造情况 |
[20:57] | I’m going to see the captain. | 我去找机长 |
[20:59] | You keep your eye on the main cabin. | 你盯着主舱 |
[21:00] | Bill? Don’t panic the cockpit. Bill? | 比尔 不要让驾驶舱惊慌 比尔 |
[21:10] | I tell you, it’s five hours in | 真的 过了5个小时 |
[21:12] | and then, out of nowhere, he suddenly sits up and he says… | 然后突然之间 他就站起来说… |
[21:24] | – How do we validate the threat? – We can’t. | – 我们如何核实这一威胁呢?- 核实不了 |
[21:27] | Captain? TSA says a full cross check on the passenger manifest | 机长 运输安全局说 全面调查登机乘客 |
[21:30] | could take 25 to 30 minutes. | 可能需要25-30分钟 |
[21:37] | We can divert the flight, if this is for real. | 假如确有其事 我们可以改换航线 |
[21:39] | The nearest airport? | 最近的机场在哪? |
[21:41] | Well, it’s 95 minutes back to Halifax, | 已经离开哈利法克斯95分钟 |
[21:43] | two hours to Iceland, three to London. | 距冰岛两小时 伦敦三小时 |
[21:46] | We’re midway over the Atlantic. | 我们正在大西洋中间 |
[21:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[21:58] | It’s this juice fast I’m on. Gives me the shakes. | 我正在节食 手经常发抖 |
[22:05] | It’s your call, Bill. | 决定权在你 比尔 |
[22:07] | Do we have a situation? | 这算是威胁情况吗? |
[22:14] | Can we review the footage? | 能看一下录像吗? |
[22:15] | It’s recorded directly to the black box. | 这是录制在黑匣子中 |
[22:18] | But I can watch all the camera feeds live from the galley? | 在餐间可以看实时监控吧? |
[22:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:22] | Get back on the line with TSA. | 继续和运输安全局联系 |
[22:23] | See if they can back trace this account number. | 看看他们能否追踪这一账号 |
[22:25] | In the meantime, I’ll need the passenger manifest. | 在此期间 我也需要乘客名单 |
[22:29] | I’ll see if I can find him. | 看看能不能找到他 |
[22:32] | But in 10 minutes, I’d like you to switch off the network system. | 但10分钟后 我要你切断网络 |
[22:35] | We don’t want him checking to see if a transfer’s been made. | 我们不能让他查看是否已经转账 |
[22:39] | Nancy, come with me. | 南希 跟我来 |
[22:53] | Two cameras in business, six in coach. | 商务舱有两个摄像头 经济舱有6个 |
[22:55] | We’re gonna need more eyes. | 我们还需要人监控 |
[22:57] | I’ll get another attendant. | 我再找个乘务员 |
[22:58] | How well do you know the crew? | 你对乘务人员有多熟悉? |
[22:59] | Not very well. | 不很熟 |
[23:08] | – Excuse me. – Yeah? | – 打扰一下 – 什么? |
[23:10] | Will you come with me, please? | 请跟我来一下 |
[23:15] | Now? | 现在? |
[23:18] | You want me to come right now? | 你要我现在就去? |
[23:26] | This is a bad idea. | 这样不好 |
[23:27] | She was sitting beside me when this started. | 这事开始的时候 她就坐在我旁边 |
[23:29] | The only two people I trust on this airplane are you and her. | 这飞机上我唯一信任的就是你和她 |
[23:32] | Trust me with what? What’s going on? | 信任我什么?出了什么事? |
[23:36] | I text, you circle any passenger with a phone | 我发短信 你们圈出拿手机的乘客 |
[23:38] | or acting like they have a phone. | 或像是拿着手机的人 |
[23:40] | I’m not sure I understand what it is you want me to do… | 我不明白你要我干什么… |
[23:42] | Please, just do as I ask. | 拜托 就按我说的做 |
[23:55] | 你在吗? | |
[24:12] | 我有个难题 | |
[24:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, looks like | 各位乘客 看来 |
[24:25] | we’ve hit some unexpected turbulence. | 我们遇到一些意外的气流 |
[24:26] | Please return to your seats and keep your seatbelts fastened | 请回到各自座位上 系上安全带 |
[24:27] | 你转账了没有? | |
[24:29] | until it’s safe to move about the cabin. Thank you. | 直到在机舱内可以安全走动 谢谢 |
[24:38] | 你转账了没有? | |
[24:41] | 我还需要些时间 | |
[24:51] | 我们正在找航空公司的老板 | |
[25:01] | There. 9B. | 那里 9B |
[25:05] | 你在浪费时间 | |
[25:06] | Seat 9B. David Norton. | 座位号9B 大卫·诺顿 |
[25:13] | 我不是航空公司员工 不在乎他们的钱 | |
[25:17] | 我只负责乘客的安全 | |
[25:30] | 你是个好人 比尔 | |
[25:33] | 22C. | 22C座位 |
[25:35] | 你为何这么做 | |
[25:37] | Austin Reilly. | 奥斯汀·雷利 |
[25:43] | – 你为何要这么做 – 我有我的理由 | |
[25:50] | 什么理由 | |
[25:53] | 2F. | 2F座位 |
[25:55] | Jason Cole. | 詹森·科尔 |
[25:55] | 什么理由 | |
[25:57] | 充分理由 | |
[25:59] | 14C. | 14C座位 |
[26:01] | 14C, Charles Wheeler. | 14C 查尔斯·维勒 |
[26:03] | 给我搞到钱 比尔 | |
[26:05] | 13B. | 13B座位 |
[26:08] | Fahim Nasir. | 法西姆·纳西尔 |
[26:09] | 你时间不多了 | |
[26:12] | 5B. | 5B座位 |
[26:13] | 5B. Iris Marianne. | 5B座位 爱丽丝·玛丽安 |
[26:18] | You better answer it. | 你该接电话 |
[26:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:22] | 为了救这些人 你愿做什么 | |
[26:25] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[26:28] | 我愿不惜一切 | |
[26:30] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[26:33] | 所以我才选择了你 | |
[26:36] | – Who is this? – This is Philip Marenick. | – 你是谁?- 菲利普·麦尼克 |
[26:37] | I’m with TSA. I understand from the captain you have a situation. | 运输安全局的 我听机长说你遇到情况 |
[26:40] | I need to speak to my supervisor. | 我要和我的上级谈 |
[26:42] | Listen, I’m calling from the DHS here in D.C. | 我是在华盛顿的国土安全部打电话 |
[26:44] | 比尔 有人要死了 | |
[26:44] | From here on out, I am your supervisor. | 从现在起 我就是你的上级 |
[26:46] | Now, Agent Marks, I need you… | 马克斯特工 我需要你… |
[26:47] | I’m going to run seat numbers by you. I need red flags and priors. | 我需要你调查几个座位号 告诉我危险人物和可疑人物 |
[26:50] | – That’s a very serious request you put in. – 20G. | – 你这个要求很严肃 – 20G座位 |
[26:52] | Agent Marks, I need you to take me | 马克斯特工 我要你跟我 |
[26:53] | through the events from the beginning. | 讲讲整个事情经过 |
[26:55] | And we’re looking into tracing the account number you gave us. | 我们正调查你给我们的账号 |
[26:56] | 20G again. | 又是20G |
[26:58] | And as you know, protocol dictates in these situations… | 你知道 在这种情况下 按规定… |
[27:00] | 你还剩不到5分钟 | |
[27:00] | we corroborate everything with the second officer on board. | 我们要和机上第二空警核实 |
[27:02] | 20G again. | 还是20G |
[27:03] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[27:05] | It’s not who? Look, I’d rather not jump to any conclusions. | 不是谁?听着 我宁愿不要急于下结论 |
[27:07] | 我有个问题一直想问你 | |
[27:08] | Listen, Bill, I don’t think you’re in a position to sort out | 比尔 你目前不适合 |
[27:10] | who’s a suspect or not at this point. | 判断谁是嫌疑犯 谁不是 |
[27:13] | 你女儿好吗? | |
[27:16] | Agent Marks? | 马克斯特工 |
[27:19] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[27:21] | 奥利维亚怎样了?比尔 | |
[27:21] | Agent Marks, I need some sort of acknowledgment from you. | 马克斯特工 我需要你表示服从 |
[27:23] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[27:26] | Agent Marks? | 马克斯特工 |
[27:28] | Marks, you need to answer me. | 马克斯 你要回复我 |
[27:29] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[27:40] | Marks, are you there? | 马克斯 你在吗? |
[27:42] | Go back to your seat. | 回到你的座位上 |
[27:48] | You son-of-a-bitch! | 你这混蛋 |
[27:50] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[27:51] | – Hand it over! – What’re you… | – 交出来 – 你说什么… |
[27:53] | Bill, look at me, okay? I need this money. | 比尔 看着我 我需要这笔钱 |
[27:56] | I can cut you in… | 可以分给你一份… |
[27:57] | – Give me the goddamn phone, Jack. – Just listen to me. | – 给我手机 杰克 – 听我说 |
[27:59] | Give me the phone… | 给我手机… |
[28:09] | Jack! You son-of-a-bitch. | 杰克 你这混蛋 |
[28:11] | – Give it up, Marks. – Stop it! | – 放手 马克斯 – 住手 |
[28:12] | – Give it up. – Stop it. | – 放手 – 住手 |
[28:18] | Damn it, Jack! | 该死的 杰克 |
[28:21] | Stop it. Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[28:24] | Stop fighting! | 别打了 |
[28:33] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[28:51] | Don’t do this, Jack. | 别这么做 杰克 |
[28:54] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[28:58] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[28:59] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[29:00] | Don’t do this, Jack! | 别这么做 杰克 |
[29:05] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[30:21] | 很遗憾你必须下手 比尔 | |
[30:29] | 重新设置你的表 | |
[30:36] | 只有一个办法能停止此事 | |
[30:44] | 给我弄到钱 | |
[30:48] | 否则还有人会死去 | |
[30:50] | 你所保护的人 | |
[30:55] | 谁知道你下一个会害死谁呢 | |
[30:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. | 各位乘客 我是机长 |
[31:01] | I apologize for the inconvenience… | 我为带来的不便表示歉意… |
[31:03] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:04] | but our network is down for the moment. | 我们目前网络中断 |
[31:06] | If you just bear with us, we’ll attempt to restart the Internet. | 请稍等一下 我们会试图重启网络 |
[31:08] | – Turn the network back on. – What? | – 恢复网络 – 什么? |
[31:10] | The network, turn it on. | 打开网络 |
[31:11] | We’ll keep you posted. | 我们会继续通知你们 |
[31:16] | I need the network system back on. | 我需要重启网络 |
[31:19] | Go ahead, Nance. | 你去吧 南希 |
[31:28] | The account number you gave us. | 你给我们的账号 |
[31:32] | It’s in your name. | 是在你的名下 |
[31:34] | What? | 什么? |
[31:36] | TSA just confirmed it. | 运输安全局刚核实了 |
[31:39] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 怎么会这样 |
[31:42] | You know me. You know I’d never do… | 你了解我 你知道我绝不会… |
[31:43] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:46] | Look, the 20 minutes are up. Has anything happened? | 20分钟时间已到 出什么事了吗? |
[31:54] | No. | 没有 |
[31:56] | It’s probably just a hoax. | 可能只是恶作剧 |
[31:57] | Some elaborate middle finger to the airline industry. | 对航空公司发泄不满 |
[32:02] | Excuse me. Are you waiting? | 打扰一下 你在等着进去吗? |
[32:04] | No. Go ahead. | 没有 你去吧 |
[32:06] | Agent… | 特工… |
[32:07] | Hi, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[32:12] | Agent Marenick, who you spoke with, | 和你通过电话的麦尼克特工 |
[32:14] | will continue to handle the investigation from D.C. | 会在华盛顿继续调查 |
[32:17] | David… | 大卫… |
[32:18] | And they’ve asked me to take your badge and your gun. | 他们也让我收走你的警徽和手枪 |
[32:22] | – No. – Bill. | – 不 – 比尔 |
[32:24] | – No. – Bill… | – 不 – 比尔… |
[32:27] | I don’t have a choice here. | 我没别的选择 |
[32:29] | I’m the air marshal. | 我是空警 |
[32:30] | – Bill… – Okay. Okay. | – 比尔… – 好吧 好吧 |
[32:36] | Look, just sit back, relax, | 你去坐下 放松 |
[32:38] | – and… – Enjoy the flight. | – 然后… – 享受旅程 |
[32:40] | Enjoy the flight, yeah. | 对 享受旅程 |
[32:59] | Was it him? The guy in 20G? | 是他吗?20G座位上的那人 |
[33:01] | No, it was nothing. | 不是 没什么 |
[33:03] | I dropped my stupid phone in the sink. | 我不小心把手机掉在水池里了 |
[33:05] | Oh, God, I do that all the time. | 天 我也经常这样 |
[33:07] | I lost like five phones in six months, | 半年里损失了5部手机 |
[33:10] | and then I learned this little trick. | 然后我学会一个小窍门 |
[33:12] | Here we go. | 好 |
[33:14] | So, should I be worried? | 那我还需要担心吗? |
[33:18] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不必 |
[33:19] | It was a mistake to involve you, I’m sorry. | 不该把你卷入进来 对不起 |
[33:21] | So, if it’s not him, then why do you have his phone? | 既然不是他 为何他的手机在你手上? |
[33:26] | I have to be careful, even when | 为了万无一失 即便 |
[33:27] | there’s nothing to be concerned about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[33:28] | It’s my job. | 这是我的职责 |
[33:29] | As a passenger, don’t I have the right to know what’s going on? | 身为乘客 我不是有权知道发生什么事吗? |
[33:33] | – Listen… Jen, right? – Yeah. | – 听我说… 你叫珍妮 是吧?- 是的 |
[33:36] | It’s an innocent prank. Some kid with a cell phone. | 只是个恶作剧 某个拿手机的年轻人 |
[33:39] | If it was on the ground, I’d catch him | 假如是在地面上 我立刻就能 |
[33:40] | in two seconds flat, but up here, | 抓住他 但在飞机上 |
[33:42] | traveling at 500 miles an hour, I can’t track his phone. | 500英里的时速 我无法追踪他的手机 |
[33:45] | There’s nothing I can do. | 没什么办法 |
[33:46] | There’s nothing you can do? Aren’t you an air marshal? | 没什么办法?你不是空警吗? |
[33:50] | Ma’am, please return to your seat. | 女士 请回到座位上 |
[33:51] | Did you just call me “ma’am”? | 你叫我”女士”? |
[33:53] | Please return to your seat. | 请回到座位上 |
[33:55] | Seriously? Did you call me “ma’am”? | 没搞错?你叫我”女士”? |
[33:56] | Now. | 马上 |
[33:58] | Okay, Bill. | 好 比尔 |
[34:01] | I’m going. | 我去就是 |
[34:02] | – Thank you. – Ugh. | – 谢谢配合 – 我去 |
[34:08] | 哈蒙德特工你好 | |
[34:12] | 你是谁? | |
[34:16] | 你的守护天使,你要乖乖听我的话 | |
[34:21] | 朋友 你可是和特工的在玩啊 | |
[34:27] | 我知道你是什么样的人 哈蒙德 | |
[34:30] | 你找错人了 | |
[34:34] | 找的就是你 没错 | |
[34:37] | 我知道你的公文包里的东西 | |
[34:40] | 你怎么知道的 | |
[34:44] | 到飞机后面见我 | |
[34:46] | 快点 | |
[35:26] | Agent Hammond? | 哈蒙德特工 |
[35:27] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[35:50] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[35:53] | Sorry. The indicator must be broken. | 对不起 指示器肯定出故障了 |
[35:56] | I was looking for Agent Hammond. | 我本来是找哈蒙德特工 |
[35:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[36:13] | Nancy, wait. Wait! | 南希 等等 等等 |
[36:16] | Nancy, please. | 南希 拜托 |
[36:19] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[36:20] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[36:21] | Please, I can explain this. | 拜托 你听我解释 |
[36:24] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[36:29] | This is a setup. | 这是个圈套 |
[36:32] | The captain just told me that the account | 机长刚才告诉我 |
[36:34] | they want the money wired to is in my name. | 他们要求的账号是在我的名下 |
[36:36] | Do you think I would extort $150 million | 难道我会用我名下的账户 |
[36:39] | using an account in my own name? | 敲诈1.5亿美元? |
[36:42] | He was transporting cocaine, Nancy. | 他在走私可卡因 南希 |
[36:45] | Whoever we’re looking for knew that. | 我们调查的人知道这一点 |
[36:48] | He threatened Hammond, made him paranoid. | 他威胁哈蒙德 让他心神不定 |
[36:52] | I found out, and Hammond tried to kill me. | 我发现之后 哈蒙德想杀了我 |
[36:55] | The person who’s doing this, he wants it to look like this. | 做这件事的人 希望造成这种假象 |
[36:58] | Like two federal agents are the ones doing this, not him. | 好像这事是两个联邦特工干的 而不是他 |
[37:03] | Jack pulled a gun on me. I had no choice. | 杰克拿枪对着我 我没别的选择 |
[37:10] | Nancy? | 南希 |
[37:12] | I had no choice. | 我没别的选择 |
[37:16] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[37:19] | You know I could never do something like this. | 你知道我绝不会做出这种事 |
[37:24] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:32] | I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[37:37] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[37:42] | In 13 minutes, someone else will die, unless I find him first. | 13分钟后 还有人会死 除非我先找到他 |
[37:47] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮我 |
[37:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? | 各位乘客请注意 |
[37:56] | My name is Bill Marks. | 我叫比尔·马克斯 |
[37:58] | I’m the federal air marshal assigned to this flight. | 我是驻本航班的空警 |
[38:01] | I apologize for the disturbance. | 对不起打扰了 |
[38:03] | The TSA has recently instituted a policy | 运输安全局最近出台一项规定 |
[38:05] | of random searches aboard international flights. | 可以随机搜查国际航班的乘客 |
[38:08] | Unfortunately, this is one of three lucky flights this month. | 遗憾的是 这是本月中的三次航班之一 |
[38:12] | I’m gonna be coming through the cabin. | 我将穿过机舱 |
[38:14] | If I call your name and seat number, | 如果我喊到你的名字和座位号 |
[38:16] | please stand up and move into the aisle. | 请站起来 走到过道上 |
[38:21] | If you’re in possession of an illegal substance, item or weapon, | 如果你持有违禁品或武器 |
[38:24] | it’s best to just step forward now. | 最好现在就站出来 |
[38:25] | Captain, you might want to hear this. | 机长 你来听听这个 |
[38:28] | I need everybody to place both hands on the seat in front of you. | 我要大家都把双手放在前面座位上 |
[38:31] | What the hell is he doing? | 他妈的在干什么? |
[38:34] | Right now! | 马上 |
[38:36] | Contact TSA, tell them we have a possible hijacking. | 联系运输安全局 告诉他们我们可能遭遇劫机 |
[38:40] | – Nancy, what’s going on? – It’s just a random search. | – 南希 怎么了?- 只是随机搜查 |
[38:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:48] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[38:49] | Jennifer Summers? | 珍妮·萨默斯 |
[38:52] | Should I have told you about the bomb in my bag? | 要不要告诉你我包里的炸弹? |
[38:54] | Let’s not use that word on a plane, please. | 请不要在飞机上用这个词 |
[38:57] | When I move on to the main cabin, you watch business class. | 等我去了主舱之后 你盯着商务舱 |
[39:00] | If you see anything suspicious, | 如果看到任何可疑情况 |
[39:02] | anything at all, get my attention. | 任何情况 就引起我的注意 |
[39:03] | – Scream, if you have to. – Okay. | – 必要的话就喊叫 – 好 |
[39:05] | American paranoia. | 美国神经病 |
[39:07] | Iris Marianne, 5B. Stand up, please. | 爱丽丝·玛丽安 座位号5B 请站起来 |
[39:12] | Is that how older men pick up younger women? | 长者都是这么勾引年轻女子的吗? |
[39:16] | Fondle first, talk later? | 先摸一遍 然后再聊? |
[39:18] | Phone. | 手机 |
[39:20] | Why don’t you enter your number? | 为什么不把你的号码输进去? |
[39:24] | You’re a little young for me. | 你对我来说太年轻了 |
[39:36] | Who does this guy think he is? | 这人以为自己是谁啊 |
[39:38] | It’s all right. Just calm down! | 没事的 你冷静 |
[39:42] | – Just married? – Yesterday. | – 刚结婚?- 昨天 |
[39:43] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[39:45] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[39:46] | It’s nothing to worry about. Happens all the time. | 没什么担心的 这是常事 |
[39:49] | – 13B, Fahim Nasir. – Bullshit. | – 13B座位 法西姆·纳西尔 – 胡说 |
[39:51] | – Stand. – Thank you, sir. | – 请起立 – 谢谢 先生 |
[40:00] | Feeling okay? | 感觉还好吗? |
[40:01] | Flying is not my cup of tea. | 飞行不是我喜欢的 |
[40:03] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[40:04] | – You’re a doctor. – How do you know? | – 你是个医生 – 你怎么知道的? |
[40:06] | Your bag. Can you fetch it up, please? | 能把你的包拿上来吗? |
[40:08] | Sure. It’s right down here. | 好的 就在这儿 |
[40:16] | What kind of doctor? | 哪个一科的医生? |
[40:18] | Molecular neuroscience. | 分子神经科学 |
[40:19] | Sounds interesting. | 感觉很厉害 |
[40:22] | Hey, look, man, some of us need to get some sleep. | 喂 我们有人还要睡觉呢 |
[40:24] | Sir, sit down. Be quiet. | 先生 坐下 安静 |
[40:27] | 14C, Charles Wheeler? Stand. | 14C 查尔斯·维勒?站起来 |
[40:32] | There was nothing in his bag? | 他的包里什么也没有? |
[40:37] | What’s the purpose of your trip? | 你此行目的是什么? |
[40:38] | I have a client in Brighton. I’m a bankruptcy attorney. | 我在英国有个当事人 我是破产律师 |
[40:41] | Yeah? You any good? | 是吗?水平高吗? |
[40:43] | – Why? Oh, you need one? – Sit down. | – 怎么 你需要个律师?- 坐下 |
[40:46] | Sir, you need to keep your hands on the seat in front of you. Thank you. | 先生 你要把手放在前面座位上 谢谢 |
[40:52] | This sucks. | 真是的 |
[41:00] | This is crazy. Are we next? | 真是荒唐 接下来搜查我们? |
[41:01] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[41:03] | Okay, 22C. Austin Reilly. Stand. | 好 22C 奥斯汀·雷利 站起来 |
[41:09] | Hey, look. Can we move this along? Seriously, man. | 你能接着往前走吗?真是的 |
[41:11] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我不会对你说第二遍 |
[41:14] | Mr. Reilly, what do you do for a living? | 雷利先生 你是做什么职业的? |
[41:16] | NYPD. | 纽约警察局的 |
[41:18] | London your final destination? | 伦敦是你的目的地? |
[41:20] | My fairy brother’s getting married to a guy with a British accent. | 我的宝贝弟弟要和一个英国口音的男人结婚了 |
[41:23] | Mind if I take a look at your phone? | 我能看看你的手机吗? |
[41:26] | Come on, man. Are you serious’? | 拜托 没搞错? |
[41:30] | This is some Big Brother-type shit. | 这也太欺负人了 |
[41:33] | Take your seat. | 坐下 |
[41:36] | You, step into the aisle. Come on, up! | 你 到过道上 快 站起来 |
[41:39] | UP! Right now! | 马上站起来 |
[41:40] | Nah, man, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[41:42] | I’m not asking. Shades off. | 必须站起来 摘掉墨镜 |
[41:44] | Come on. What is it, like 2:00 a.m.? | 拜托 现在有凌晨两点了吧? |
[41:45] | Why don’t you go back up there so I can go back to sleep, man? | 你还是回去 让我接着睡吧 好吗? |
[41:47] | – Shades. – No, dude! | – 墨镜 – 我不摘 |
[41:50] | Come on, man! Yo, chill! | 拜托 别冲动 |
[41:54] | Let me see your phone. | 让我看看你的手机 |
[41:56] | I don’t have a phone, man. | 我没手机 |
[41:59] | Jesus. | 天 |
[42:00] | This isn’t yours? | 这不是你的? |
[42:01] | Man, I ain’t never seen that before. | 我从未见过它 |
[42:03] | Looks a hell of a lot like the one you were using at the gate. | 看起来很像你在登机口用过的那部 |
[42:07] | 看看我右边的美女 | |
[42:17] | This is ridiculous. | 真是胡闹 |
[42:18] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[42:21] | Gladly. | 荣幸之至 |
[42:28] | 我们可以停止玩游戏了吗? | |
[42:49] | What happened to Amsterdam? | 你不是去阿姆斯特丹吗? |
[42:51] | I’m connecting to London. | 我在伦敦有亲人 |
[42:53] | Show me your boarding pass. What’s your name? | 让我看看你的登机证 你叫什么名字? |
[42:56] | Tom Bowen. Why? | 汤姆·博文 怎么了? |
[42:59] | Man, take it easy. | 你轻点 |
[43:00] | Move! | 走 |
[43:02] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[43:05] | Look, I have rights! | 我有权利 |
[43:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[43:10] | – Marenick? – Marks, what the hell is going on there? | – 麦尼克?- 马克斯 你他妈在这干什么? |
[43:12] | Listen to me. The threat is real. | 听我说 威胁是真实的 |
[43:13] | I want you to stop doing whatever you’re doing immediately. | 我要你立即停止你正在做的事 |
[43:15] | I have a suspect in custody. I need a background check. | 我拘捕了一个嫌疑犯 我需要背景调查 |
[43:18] | Seat 24E, Tom Bowen, B-O-W-E-N. | 座位号24E 汤姆·博文 |
[43:21] | You have unlawfully subdued innocent passengers, Marks. | 你非法制伏无辜乘客 马克斯 |
[43:24] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间说这个 |
[43:26] | You called your supervisor before the flight and threatened him. | 你登机前给你的上级打电话 还威胁了他 |
[43:28] | – What’? – He wouldn’t book you an overtime flight | – 什么?- 他不肯为你安排航班 |
[43:30] | and you said you’d do what you had to do. | 你就说要做不得已的事 |
[43:31] | – I didn’t threaten anyone. – Is that right? Marks? | – 我没威胁任何人 – 是吗?马克斯 |
[43:33] | I need to run a full check on Tom Bowen, seat 24E. | 我需要对汤姆·博文的全面调查 座位号24E |
[43:36] | – Marks, damn you! – Now! You’re wasting time. | – 马克斯 真是的 – 快 别浪费时间了 |
[43:38] | Marks… Agent Marks, you are hereby relieved of duty. Do you hear me? | 马克斯特工 你现在被解除职责了 听见了吗? |
[43:41] | In three minutes, someone on this plane is gonna die. Do you hear me? | 3分钟后 这架飞机上会死人 听见了吗? |
[43:44] | Bowen is clean, Bill. He’s a schoolteacher, for Christ’s sake. | 博文是干净的 他是个学校老师呢 |
[43:48] | He has family in London. | 他在伦敦有家人 |
[43:51] | Everyone on that flight is clean. Everyone except you. | 飞机上的人都是干净的 只除了你 |
[43:56] | Marks? | 马克斯 |
[43:59] | You said Amsterdam. | 你说了阿姆斯特丹 |
[44:02] | I never asked you where you were going. | 我从未问你要去哪里 |
[44:03] | You volunteered that information. | 你主动提供这一信息 |
[44:05] | Why would you lie to a federal agent? | 为什么要对联邦特工撒谎? |
[44:07] | Look, I didn’t know you were a federal agent. | 我并不知道你是联邦特工 |
[44:09] | Why would you lie to a stranger? | 为什么要对陌生人说谎? |
[44:11] | You can answer questions now, or in federal custody when we land. | 你要么现在回答问题 要么降落后在联邦拘留所中回答 |
[44:16] | Look. Okay, Jesus. | 好吧 真是的 |
[44:17] | He said he’d give me $100 if I asked you where you were flying. Okay? | 他说只要我问你去哪里 就给我100块钱 |
[44:19] | I don’t know why I said Amsterdam. | 我不知自己为啥要说阿姆斯特丹 |
[44:21] | I swear to God, I didn’t know you were a federal marshal. | 我对天发誓 并不知道你是空警 |
[44:22] | – Bullshit! – I swear to God! | – 胡说 – 我对天发誓 |
[44:24] | He said he wanted to play a prank on his friend. Will, right? | 他说他想耍弄一个朋友 你叫威尔 是吧? |
[44:27] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[44:28] | Bill. Whatever, man. I did it for 100 bucks. | 比尔 都一样 我是为了100块钱 |
[44:30] | – Who was he? – I don’t know! | – 他是谁?- 我不知道 |
[44:32] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样的? |
[44:33] | He was white with brown hair, a European accent, like 30, 35 years old… | 白人 褐色头发 欧洲口音 大约30-35岁… |
[44:37] | – Is he on this plane? – I don’t know, I didn’t see him. | – 他在这飞机上吗?- 不知道 我没看见他 |
[44:39] | When I went back, he didn’t pay me, he was already gone. | 等我回来时 他没给我钱 他已经走了 |
[44:42] | – You’d know him if you saw him? – I don’t know! | – 看到他你能认出来吗?- 我不知道 |
[44:43] | I never saw him get on the plane, man, I swear! | 我没看见他上这架飞机 我发誓 |
[44:47] | Humor me. Look! | 帮我看一下 |
[44:51] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[44:53] | Come on, look. | 来 看看 |
[44:55] | I don’t see him. | 没看到他 |
[44:57] | Look. | 看看 |
[45:01] | – Come on, look! – God damn it! I don’t see him! | – 走 看看 – 该死的 我没看到他 |
[45:06] | – Right there. – Where? | – 在那里 – 哪里? |
[45:08] | Right there. The glasses. | 那里 那个戴眼镜的 |
[45:10] | Come on, move. | 走 |
[45:15] | This is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[45:16] | You! You. Look at me. | 你 你 看着我 |
[45:19] | Look at me! What’s your name? | 看着我 你叫什么名字? |
[45:22] | Michael. Michael Tate. | 迈克 迈克·塔特 |
[45:23] | – Well? – It’s not him. | – 是不是?- 不是他 |
[45:25] | – You’re sure? – Yeah, God damn it, I’m sure! | – 你确定?- 是的 该死的 我确定 |
[45:29] | Look, if I’d seen him get on the plane, | 假如我见过他上这架飞机 |
[45:30] | I would’ve gone and asked him for my money. | 我肯定去向他要钱了 |
[45:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[45:34] | Nancy, watch business class. | 南希 盯着商务舱 |
[45:44] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[45:47] | – Are you serious? – Don’t talk. | – 你是认真的?- 别说话 |
[45:52] | Now, sit down. | 现在坐下 |
[45:53] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[46:30] | 我可没说过要杀的是乘客 | |
[46:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[46:41] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[46:58] | Everybody remain in your seats. | 所有人留在各自座位上 |
[47:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats | 各位乘客 请留在各自座位上 |
[47:04] | and keep your seatbelts fastened. | 系上安全带 |
[47:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats | 各位乘客 请留在各自座位上 |
[47:16] | and keep your seatbelts fastened. | 系上安全带 |
[47:21] | Nancy, are you okay? | 南希 你没事吧? |
[47:22] | – Yeah. – You sure? | – 没事 – 你确定? |
[47:24] | What’s happened? | 出什么事了? |
[47:34] | He started having chest pains, then he just collapsed over the yoke! | 他开始胸痛 然后就倒在操纵杆上了 |
[47:38] | Come on, come on! Wake up! | 快 醒醒 |
[47:40] | – Sit down! – What the hell was that? | – 坐下 – 刚才怎么回事? |
[47:42] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在控制中 |
[47:44] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[47:45] | Is the captain okay? | 机长没事吧? |
[47:47] | – Dr. Nasir? – I didn’t do anything, I… | – 纳西尔医生 – 我什么都没干… |
[47:49] | Come with me, now. | 跟我来 马上 |
[47:51] | Marshal! Is someone gonna tell us what the hell is going on? | 空警 告诉我 这是怎么回事? |
[47:55] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[47:56] | Hey! People are scared! | 喂 人们很害怕 |
[47:58] | We have a right to know why you searched us. | 我们有权知道你为何搜查我们 |
[48:00] | Why this plane almost went down! | 为何这架飞机差点坠毁 |
[48:02] | Hey, Marshal, you and I are gonna have a conversation. | 空警 咱俩要谈谈 |
[48:05] | Don’t you walk away from me. | 别一走了之 |
[48:07] | Doctor, cockpit, now! | 医生 马上去驾驶舱 |
[48:09] | You’re letting that guy in the cockpit? | 你让这个人进驾驶舱? |
[48:10] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. You’re gonna get back to your seat, | 下面这么做 你回到你的座位上 |
[48:12] | you’re gonna sit down, and you’re gonna shut up. | 你要坐下 然后闭嘴 |
[48:15] | Or what? | 否则呢? |
[48:17] | From one cop to another, | 我们都是警察 |
[48:19] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[48:33] | There was nothing I could do. | 我也无能为力 |
[48:40] | 刚才很不错 | |
[48:43] | 你很善于浪费时间 | |
[48:48] | 你很快就没有乘客了 | |
[48:52] | 然后只剩下你和我 | |
[49:07] | Excuse me, miss? You were sitting next to that guy, the marshal? | 打扰一下 小姐 你坐在那个空警旁边 |
[49:11] | You know what’s happening? | 你知道出什么事了吗? |
[49:14] | I have no idea. | 我一点不知道 |
[49:18] | There’s no evidence of assault. | 没有受到击打的迹象 |
[49:21] | It could be poison. Induced anaphylaxis. | 可能是中毒 引发过敏 |
[49:24] | – What? – Allergic reaction. | – 什么?- 过敏性反应 |
[49:26] | Without an autopsy, I… | 不解剖的话 我… |
[49:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:31] | Doctor, would you mind seeing | 医生 你能不能看看 |
[49:32] | if any of the passengers in coach need medical assistance? | 机舱内有没有乘客需要医疗救助? |
[49:36] | This… | 这件事… |
[49:38] | This stays between us. Please. | 不要跟别人说 拜托了 |
[49:44] | Nancy, go with him. | 南希 跟他去 |
[50:07] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[50:08] | Kyle, did the captain leave the cockpit since I last spoke with him? | 凯尔 我和机长交谈之后 他离开过驾驶舱吗? |
[50:14] | – You? – No. | – 你呢?- 没有 |
[50:16] | Did anyone else enter? | 有人进来过吗? |
[50:18] | No. | 没有 |
[50:20] | Has he had anything to eat or drink? | 他吃过或喝过什么吗? |
[50:24] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[50:26] | Have you or the captain had any reason to unlock this door? | 你或者机长有任何原因打开这个门吗? |
[50:28] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[50:29] | So you and he were both alone here, | 那么这20分钟时间里 |
[50:31] | on the flight deck, for the past 20 minutes? | 你和他单独在这里? |
[50:33] | You bastard. | 你这混蛋 |
[50:35] | Don’t get emotional. | 别动情绪 |
[50:36] | I’m getting emotional? Look at you! | 我动情绪?看看你自己 |
[50:37] | Rice, if you have a problem with me… | 赖斯 假如你对我有意见… |
[50:39] | I have a problem with my friend dying next to me. | 我有意见的是朋友死在我身边 |
[50:41] | I have a problem with being accused | 我有意见的是 |
[50:42] | of not only murder, but also hijacking. | 被指控谋杀 还有劫机 |
[50:44] | I didn’t accuse you of hijacking. | 我没指控你劫机 |
[50:45] | Christ, I’ve heard about you. About your problems with money. | 我听说了你的事 你的问题是缺钱 |
[50:49] | With drinking. TSA. | 还有酗酒 运输安全局 |
[50:51] | They gave a paranoid alcoholic a gun and a badge | 给一个疯子酒鬼发了一把枪和一个警徽 |
[50:53] | and they put him on my plane. | 还让他上了我的飞机 |
[50:55] | Brilliant. | 惨了 |
[50:57] | You’re gonna hit me? | 你要打我吗? |
[50:58] | Don’t tell… Hey! Hey! What are you doing? | 别告诉… 嘿 你在干什么? |
[51:05] | This door stays locked until this plane lands safely. Okay? | 在飞机安全降落前 绝不要打开舱门 可以? |
[51:16] | – Marenick… – Marks, God damn it, I thought I told you… | – 麦尼克… – 马克斯 该死的 我不是告诉你… |
[51:19] | The captain’s dead. | 机长死了 |
[51:21] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[51:22] | The cockpit was secured, locked from the inside. | 驾驶舱是封锁的 从里面锁上的 |
[51:25] | Let me guess, were you inside, Bill? | 让我猜猜 你进去过吧 比尔 |
[51:28] | The co-pilot said the man just collapsed beside him. | 副驾驶员说他就在旁边倒下了 |
[51:30] | It could be induced anaphylaxis, I think it’s called. | 应该是引发过敏 好像是这个词 |
[51:34] | Induced… What are you talking about? | 引发… 你说什么呢? |
[51:36] | Poisoning, I don’t know how. | 或是下毒 我不知道怎么下的手 |
[51:39] | It was just he and the co-pilot, and the co-pilot, I trust. | 只有他和副驾驶员两人 副驾驶员我是信任的 |
[51:43] | For now. | 暂时还信任 |
[51:44] | “For now”? I don’t know about this, Bill. | “暂时”?我对比没把握 比尔 |
[51:46] | Marenick, you need to transfer the money. | 麦尼克 你需要转账这笔钱 |
[51:48] | Where is Agent Hammond? | 哈蒙德特工在哪? |
[51:49] | I need to corroborate everything you’re telling us. | 我要把你说的事跟他核实一下 |
[51:52] | Hammond’s dead. | 哈蒙德死了 |
[51:53] | What? | 什么? |
[51:54] | – He had cocaine in his carry-on. – Jesus Christ! | – 他手提箱里有可卡因 – 老天啊 |
[51:56] | I confronted him, he pulled a gun. | 我质问他的时候 他拿出了枪 |
[51:57] | – Are you serious? – Marenick. Transfer the money. | – 你是认真的?- 麦尼克 转账这笔钱 |
[52:01] | Buy me time. I’ll find him. | 争取点时间 我会查出他的 |
[52:02] | Transfer the money. | 转账这笔钱 |
[52:03] | $150 million into your account? | 1.5亿美元转到你的账户? |
[52:06] | Is that something you’re seriously asking me to do, Bill? | 比尔 你真的要我这么做? |
[52:08] | The moment we land, arrest me, freeze the funds. Just transfer it. | 飞机一降落你就逮捕我 冻结账户 你转账就是 |
[52:11] | I can’t do that, Bill. | 我不能这么做 比尔 |
[52:13] | The airline believes paying the demand | 航空公司认为 支付赎金的话 |
[52:14] | will set a dangerous and irreversible precedent. | 会造成无法挽回的先例 |
[52:16] | Christ, there are 150 people on this plane. | 真是的 飞机上有150个人呢 |
[52:18] | Which makes me wonder why you haven’t cut the network. | 所以我纳闷你怎么还没切断网络 |
[52:20] | You have 150 people panicking, | 150个人在恐慌中 |
[52:23] | contacting their families, while we’re trying to handle the situation. | 在我们尽力处理情况时 他们却在联系家人 |
[52:26] | You attribute all this to a passenger, | 你把这事归因于乘客 |
[52:28] | but you can give me no proof he actually exists. | 可你不能提供任何他存在的证据 |
[52:31] | I won’t cut the network. I need to communicate with this guy. | 我不能切断网络 我需要和他联系 |
[52:33] | Then, Agent Marks, I can’t continue talking to you. | 马克斯特工 我不能继续和你谈了 |
[52:35] | What does that mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[52:36] | It means we will not negotiate with a terrorist. | 意思是我们不和恐怖分子谈判 |
[52:44] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[52:47] | Who else in the crew has access to the cockpit? | 乘务人员中还有谁有权进入驾驶舱? |
[52:50] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[52:55] | Would you like to see my phone, Agent Marks? | 你要看看我的手机吗?马克斯特工 |
[53:23] | Is your interview in the morning? | 你的面试是上午吗? |
[53:25] | Yeah. If we ever make it there. | 是的 如果我们还能赶到的话 |
[53:26] | Yeah, if we ever land, right? | 是啊 除非能着陆的话 对吧? |
[53:28] | Exactly. But it shouldn’t… | 没错 不过应该不会… |
[53:29] | I’m sorry. I’ll get up. | 对不起 我起来 |
[53:31] | No. Please, don’t worry about it. Zack, this is Bill. | 不用 没关系的 扎克 这是比尔 |
[53:33] | Bill, Zack. | 这是扎克 |
[53:34] | We were just talking and Zack was telling me | 我刚才和他聊 扎克告诉我 |
[53:37] | that he’s a programmer for smart phones. | 他是智能手机设计员 |
[53:39] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[53:41] | Yeah. I’m interviewing at Paige in the morning | 是的 我上午要去佩奇公司面试 |
[53:43] | for a software analytics position. | 应聘一个软件分析的职位 |
[53:45] | Which, technically, isn’t programming. But… | 技术上说 不算编程 不过… |
[53:48] | Look, I’m sorry for being such an asshole earlier… | 听着 我很抱歉之前像个混蛋… |
[53:50] | Yeah, but you were a programmer, right? | 嗯 不过你是个程序员 对吧? |
[53:52] | I was telling him that I keep losing my phone, | 我告诉他我经常找不到手机 |
[53:55] | and because I keep my ringer off… | 因为我设置为静音… |
[53:56] | It’d be nice if there was a way to find it. | 如果有办法找到就好了 |
[53:59] | Yeah, but apparently, it’s pretty simple, right? | 对 但其实很简单 对吗? |
[54:01] | – I didn’t say it was simple… – GPS? | – 我没说简单… – GPS? |
[54:03] | Carrier signal triangulation? | 载波信号三角定位? |
[54:05] | No. | 不是 |
[54:06] | Basically, you just send an intrusion virus attached to a picture text | 只要发送一个彩信 附上侵入病毒 |
[54:10] | that switches the phone from silent to ring. | 就能把手机从静音改为铃声 |
[54:12] | Most phones load images automatically, so if you… | 多数手机会自动装载 因此只要… |
[54:15] | What if there’s no cell phone coverage? | 假如没有手机信号覆盖呢? |
[54:17] | If it’s two phones on a smaller network? | 假如是小一点的网络的两部手机呢? |
[54:20] | It’s the same protocol. Even over Wi-Fi. | 同样的做法 即使是无线网络 |
[54:22] | How fast could you do something like that? | 你做这种事要多长时间? |
[54:25] | What, like right now? | 你是说现在? |
[54:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:27] | There are variables. | 这要看情况 |
[54:29] | The phone and the network. | 手机和网络 |
[54:30] | If the other phone is even turned on or not. | 另一部手机是否开机 |
[54:32] | It’s on. But the target number is anonymous. | 开机 但手机号匿名 |
[54:35] | You have to send it from this phone. | 只能从这个手机发送 |
[54:41] | Jesus. | 天 |
[54:44] | Marshal, I don’t know about this. | 我不知道这是否合适 |
[54:46] | Can you do it? | 你能做到吗? |
[54:47] | This dude is talking about killing people. Can he see us right now? | 这个人威胁要杀人 他现在能看到我们吗? |
[54:50] | I’m here. | 我就在这里 |
[54:52] | I guess I can give it a shot. But I can’t guarantee… | 我可以试一下 但我保证不了… |
[54:54] | How fast? | 要多长时间? |
[54:55] | Thirty minutes? | 30分钟? |
[54:58] | Twenty? | 20分钟? |
[55:00] | We have less than eight minutes. | 我们只有不到8分钟 |
[55:02] | You can do it. That’s why they want to hire you, right? | 你能行的 所以他们才想聘用你 是吧? |
[55:06] | Eight minutes. | 8分钟 |
[55:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:11] | Tell me when it’s ready. | 好了跟我说一声 |
[55:13] | Thanks, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[55:22] | Hey, hey. | 喂 喂 |
[55:24] | What did you see up there? | 你在驾驶舱看到了什么? |
[55:26] | I’m really not at liberty to say. | 我不能说的 |
[55:28] | What, are you like a doctor or something? | 你是医生什么的吗? |
[55:35] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[55:37] | Ladies and gentlemen, if I can have your attention. | 各位乘客请注意 |
[55:40] | The business cabin is now closed. | 商务舱现在关闭 |
[55:43] | I repeat, the business cabin is now closed to everyone. | 商务舱现在禁止任何人进入 |
[55:47] | Flight attendants, if you could do your best, | 空乘人员 请你们尽力 |
[55:49] | please, to accommodate all passengers. | 安排所有乘客 |
[55:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:00] | I have a family, for Christ’s sake! | 我还有家人呢 |
[56:02] | We have a situation. | 我们遇到情况 |
[56:04] | Hey, man, you gonna tell us what the hell is going on or not? | 你到底告不告诉我们出了什么事? |
[56:06] | Is the captain all right or not? | 机长情况怎样? |
[56:08] | The… The situation is quite complicated. | 这… 这情况很复杂 |
[56:13] | Complicated? Come on! | 复杂?拜托 |
[56:14] | But I can assure you… | 但我向你们保证… |
[56:15] | This is bullshit! | 这是胡闹 |
[56:16] | Everything’s in hand! | 一切都在控制中 |
[56:18] | Everything is under control! | 一切都在控制中 |
[56:19] | Everyone, calm down! | 大家都镇静 |
[56:21] | I want to see the captain. | 我要见见机长 |
[56:22] | I’m gonna head up there myself. | 我自己去 |
[56:26] | That’s it. Move aside, Marshal. | 受不了了 让开 空警 |
[56:27] | Wait, wait. Free travel. | 等等 免费旅行 |
[56:29] | Free flights! | 免费飞行 |
[56:31] | Free travel. | 免费旅行 |
[56:32] | The airline company will guarantee | 航空公司会保证 |
[56:35] | one year’s international free travel. | 为期一年的免费国际旅行 |
[56:37] | If you sit down, remain quiet, and do what I say. | 只要你们坐下 保持安静 照我说的做 |
[56:41] | Free international travel. | 免费国际旅行 |
[56:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:46] | Twelve months. | 12个月 |
[56:47] | Free. | 免费 |
[56:49] | Guaranteed. | 保证 |
[56:50] | One year. Free travel. Thank you. | 一年 免费旅行 谢谢 |
[56:55] | Kyle, it’s Bill. | 凯尔 我是比尔 |
[56:56] | Why are we turning? | 为什么掉头? |
[56:58] | I’ve been instructed not to communicate with you, Marks. | 我被指示不和你交流 马克斯 |
[57:01] | Did they tell you to cut the network? Listen to me. | 他们告诉你切断网络了吗?听我说 |
[57:05] | The men who issued those instructions are not on this plane. | 指示你的人不在这飞机上 |
[57:08] | This is your plane. These are your passengers. Rice! | 这是你的飞机 他们是你的乘客 赖斯 |
[57:12] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[57:13] | We’ve been diverted north. 55 minutes. | 我们转向北方已经55分钟了 |
[57:17] | Did they tell you to cut the network? | 他们告诉你切断网络了吗? |
[57:19] | I have orders, Marks. | 我有命令在身 马克斯 |
[57:20] | Give me five minutes. Five minutes. | 给我五分钟 五分钟 |
[57:23] | Land the plane wherever you want, | 你想在哪里降落都可以 |
[57:24] | but do not switch that network off. | 但不要切断网络 |
[57:26] | Do you hear me? I have a plan. I can find this guy. | 听见了吗?我有个计划 我能查出这个人 |
[57:29] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[57:39] | I hope we can trust this guy. | 但愿他能信得过 |
[57:41] | I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[57:43] | Yeah, well, I’d rather not end up an accessory to a hijacking. | 我可不想担上劫机同案犯的罪名 |
[57:47] | – Okay. – Zack. | – 好了 – 扎克 |
[57:49] | It’s done. Here it is. | 可以了 |
[57:51] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[57:54] | You think the captain’s still in control of the plane? | 你觉得机长还在控制着飞机吗? |
[57:56] | The plane almost goes down, | 飞机差点坠毁 |
[57:58] | there’s a guy waving his gun around, tying people up. | 这个人挥舞着枪 还绑人 |
[58:00] | I’d say he pretty much took control. | 我看是他控制着飞机 |
[58:02] | So you think the thing about free international flights was bullshit, or… | 那么国际免费旅行只是他信口开河? |
[58:09] | At what point do we do something? | 我们什么时候才做点什么? |
[58:11] | Gentlemen, would you please return to your seats? | 诸位 请回到自己座位上 |
[58:14] | You don’t know what’s going on either, do you? | 你也不知道什么情况 对吧? |
[58:38] | So, what’s the air marshal up to now? | 那个空警现在要干什么? |
[58:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位乘客 |
[58:45] | I need every passenger to raise their hands above their heads | 所有人把手举到头上 |
[58:47] | and remain silent for the next 60 seconds. | 保持沉默60秒 |
[58:51] | This is not a request. | 这不是请求 |
[58:56] | Up. | 举起来 |
[58:59] | Flight attendants, too. | 也包括乘务人员 |
[59:06] | Up! | 举起来 |
[59:24] | 发送彩信 | |
[59:26] | 是 | |
[1:00:07] | – Hands behind your head. – What the fuck… | – 手放在脑后 – 你他妈… |
[1:00:09] | Hands behind your goddamn head! | 手放在脑后 |
[1:00:13] | Remove the phone. With one hand. | 一只手把手机拿出来 |
[1:00:20] | I’ve never seen that phone before. | 我从未见过这部手机 |
[1:00:23] | Miss, undo his seatbelt. | 小姐 解开他的安全带 |
[1:00:26] | Stand up, now. | 站起来 |
[1:00:27] | You searched me. My phone was in my bag. | 你搜查过我 我的手机在我包里 |
[1:00:30] | Into the aisle. | 到过道上 |
[1:00:32] | Whatever you think I’ve done… | 不管你以为我做了什么… |
[1:00:33] | Shut up. Front of the plane. Move! | 闭嘴 到飞机前面 走 |
[1:00:36] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这是犯了错误 |
[1:00:37] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[1:00:39] | Take it easy! | 轻点 |
[1:00:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:00:45] | Listen to me, please! That’s not my phone! | 听我说 拜托 这不是我的手机 |
[1:00:49] | Who are you? | 你是什么人? |
[1:00:50] | Just a passenger! | 只是个乘客 |
[1:00:52] | Why did you open the account in my name? | 为什么在我的名下开账户? |
[1:00:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[1:00:55] | Answer the question, or I will break your arm. | 回答问题 否则扭断你的胳膊 |
[1:00:58] | You got the wrong guy! | 你抓错人了 |
[1:01:05] | We found him, Nancy. We got him. | 我们找到他了 南希 查到他了 |
[1:01:09] | Why me? Why? | 为什么是我?为什么? |
[1:01:11] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[1:01:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:01:17] | Nancy, get the doctor. Now! | 南希 叫医生来 快 |
[1:01:58] | Bill? Bill? | 比尔?比尔? |
[1:02:07] | Okay, let’s break this down. | 好 我们分析一下 |
[1:02:08] | First, he ties up that guy, then he takes another guy and brings him out back. | 他先是绑了这个人 然后又抓走了另一个人 |
[1:02:11] | What, is he gonna pick us off one by one? | 他是要一个个的除掉我们吗? |
[1:02:15] | That’s the doctor right there. Hey. | 医生来了 喂 |
[1:02:19] | You want to let us all know what’s going on? | 你要告诉我们怎么回事了吗? |
[1:02:28] | – And the captain? – Dead. | – 机长呢?- 死了 |
[1:02:31] | The co-pilot is flying. Behind locked doors. | 副驾驶员在锁着的驾驶舱内驾驶 |
[1:02:47] | – Are you all right? – Me? Fine. I’m great. | – 你怎么样?- 我?我没事 我挺好 |
[1:02:51] | You shouldn’t be seeing all this. | 不该让你看到这一幕的 |
[1:02:54] | All right, Doc. So, we got a dead passenger and a dead pilot. | 这么说 死了一个乘客和机长 |
[1:02:59] | The plane took a hard turn 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟前飞机急转弯 |
[1:03:01] | That doesn’t happen mid-flight. | 这不该在飞行途中发生的 |
[1:03:03] | The marshal closed off business class, | 空警封锁了商务舱 |
[1:03:06] | moved all the passengers to the back. | 把乘客都赶到后面 |
[1:03:08] | Does this scenario ring any bells? | 这一场景是否似曾相识? |
[1:03:11] | You think he’s gonna crash the plane? | 你觉得他打算让飞机坠毁? |
[1:04:18] | Flight 10, this is Royal Air Force 114, | 10次航班 我是英国空军114号 |
[1:04:20] | call sign Jackrabbit. How copy? | 呼号长耳大野兔 能收到吗? |
[1:05:11] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:05:12] | I was told I could stay here with my husband. | 她们说我可以和丈夫坐在这里 |
[1:05:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:05:15] | You used the lavatory about an hour ago. Do you remember that? | 你1个小时前去过卫生间 还记得吗? |
[1:05:19] | I don’t have Alzheimer’s. | 我并没有老年痴呆症 |
[1:05:21] | Do you know if someone else went in there after you? | 你知道随后还有谁进去吗? |
[1:05:24] | Yes, she was standing there blocking the aisle. | 是的 她站在那儿挡住了过道 |
[1:05:28] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:05:29] | The redhead. | 那个红发女 |
[1:05:31] | The woman you were sitting next to. | 坐在你身边的女人 |
[1:05:45] | What are you doing in here? | 你到这里干什么? |
[1:05:47] | I’m drinking. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t. That’s just terrible. | 我在喝酒 对不起 这样很不好 |
[1:05:50] | I’ve been wondering. | 我在想 |
[1:05:54] | Why the window seat? | 为何非要靠窗? |
[1:05:56] | What? Why the window seat? | 什么?为何非要靠窗? |
[1:05:58] | Why did you sit next to me? | 为何要坐在我旁边? |
[1:06:00] | – What? – I found a hole | – 什么?- 我在商务舱卫生间 |
[1:06:02] | in the first class toilet, clear shot to the captain. | 发现一个洞 能直接射中机长 |
[1:06:05] | The guy who died had one of these imbedded in his skin. | 那个死了的人皮肤上有这个 |
[1:06:10] | Ever seen one before? | 你见过吗? |
[1:06:12] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:13] | The toilets were locked 10 minutes before the captain died. | 机长死前10分钟 卫生间是锁着的 |
[1:06:16] | Five minutes before that, I saw a woman enter. | 此前5分钟 我看到一个女人进去 |
[1:06:19] | She’s 70 years old. | 她70岁了 |
[1:06:21] | She said you went in after her, | 她说你是随后进去的 |
[1:06:23] | and she doesn’t have Alzheimer’s, if you’re wondering. | 另外她也没有老年痴呆症 |
[1:06:27] | Are you asking me if I saw someone else go in, | 你是问我是否看见别人进去 |
[1:06:31] | or if I killed the captain? | 还是问我是否杀了机长呢? |
[1:06:33] | Did you see someone else? | 你看到别人了吗? |
[1:06:37] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:39] | Then answer the question. | 那就回答问题 |
[1:06:42] | You’re a dick. | 你是个混蛋 |
[1:06:44] | You switched seats to be next to me, which made you trustworthy. | 你换座位到我身边 博得我的信赖 |
[1:06:47] | You engaged me in conversation. | 你和我攀谈 |
[1:06:49] | To relax you because you were scared… | 为了让你放松 因为你很害怕… |
[1:06:50] | Yet you evaded personal questions. | 可你避开私人问题 |
[1:06:51] | You mean, like where I work. Yeah, that’s a great personal question. | 我的工作地点当然是私人问题 |
[1:06:54] | You inserted yourself into the investigation. | 你主动参与调查 |
[1:06:55] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[1:06:57] | Tracking the phone, that was your idea. | 追踪手机就是你的点子 |
[1:06:58] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:06:59] | I am the only person on this plane who has stood by you. | 我是飞机上唯一站在你这边的人 |
[1:07:02] | You’ve been lying to me this entire time. | 而你一直对我撒谎 |
[1:07:03] | You’ve been lying to me since the second you boarded this plane. | 你从登机起就对我撒谎 |
[1:07:05] | Oh, God! Okay, fine, fine! | 天啊 好吧 好吧 |
[1:07:11] | Seven years ago my heart failed, | 七年前我心脏衰竭 |
[1:07:13] | and I was dead for like 43 minutes. | 死亡了43分钟 |
[1:07:16] | Aortic arch aneurysm. | 主动脉弓瘤 |
[1:07:18] | They tried to fix it, but when I woke up, | 医生试图治疗 但当我醒来 |
[1:07:20] | they told me it was something they couldn’t fix | 他们说治不了这个病 |
[1:07:21] | and that one day it would fail again and I would just die. | 将来还会复发 然后我就死了 |
[1:07:26] | And that’s okay with me because we’re all gonna die someday, | 我无所谓 因为人人将来都会死的 |
[1:07:29] | and none of us know when it’s gonna be, right? | 而且谁也不知道会在哪一天 对吧? |
[1:07:32] | But when I fly, which is a lot, | 但当我乘飞机时 经常乘飞机 |
[1:07:36] | I like to look out the window instead of | 我喜欢看着窗外 |
[1:07:38] | at the back of the seat in front of me | 而不是前面的座椅 |
[1:07:39] | or a folding tray table, because one day might be today. | 或是折叠餐桌 因为保不准就死在今天 |
[1:07:46] | Why do you like the aisle? | 你又为何喜欢靠过道座位呢? |
[1:07:49] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[1:07:57] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:08:01] | Here. | 来 |
[1:08:04] | Let me pour you a real drink. | 给你倒一杯真正的酒 |
[1:08:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:22] | I hate flying. | 我讨厌飞行 |
[1:08:25] | Really? | 是吗? |
[1:08:27] | I always kind of liked it, you know? | 我一直挺喜欢的 你知道吗? |
[1:08:29] | Six hours in the same spot, nobody can get to you. | 6个小时呆在同一地点 没人能来找你 |
[1:08:31] | Nothing to do but just be present, you know? | 无事可做 只是呆在那里 你知道吗? |
[1:08:34] | You have no control. | 你真是毫无控制 |
[1:08:36] | Control is an illusion. There is no control. | 控制只是假象 不存在控制 |
[1:08:40] | Over anything. | 对任何事 |
[1:08:42] | You need to listen to this. | 你来听听这个 |
[1:08:48] | Where a federal bomb squad and investigators are searching | 联邦拆弹小组和调查员正在搜查 |
[1:08:51] | a car that allegedly belongs to Bill Marks. | 一辆据称是比尔·马克斯的汽车 |
[1:08:54] | Sources tel! us that Marks parked his car here at the airport today | 消息称 在登上英国亚奎兰蒂航空公司10次航班之前 |
[1:08:58] | before boarding British Aqualantic Flight 10, | 马克斯把他的车停在机场 |
[1:09:01] | the way he had boarded so many flights before, | 他以前多次登机 |
[1:09:03] | in the guise of an everyday passenger, | 表面是普通乘客 |
[1:09:06] | but carrying a mandate | 其实肩负着 |
[1:09:07] | from the United States Department of Homeland Security. | 美国国土安全部分派的任务 |
[1:09:10] | His job, to protect the flight. | 他的职责是保护航班 |
[1:09:12] | And he was also, as always, carrying a concealed handgun. | 他也携带一把隐藏的手枪 |
[1:09:16] | Well, we know this is the hijacker’s phone. Can it tell us anything? | 我们知道这是劫机者的手机 能据此查出什么吗? |
[1:09:20] | It’s password protected. I can’t get in. | 有密码保护 我进不去 |
[1:09:22] | Did you try guessing? | 你有没有猜下密码? |
[1:09:33] | This is a transatlantic flight from New York to London, | 这是一架从纽约飞往伦敦的跨大西洋航班 |
[1:09:36] | the airline now confirming this is, | 航空公司已经确认 |
[1:09:39] | in fact, a hijacking in progress. | 正在发生劫机 |
[1:09:46] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything, I swear to God. | – 你做了什么?- 我什么都没做 我对天发誓 |
[1:09:48] | I just was messing around with it. I didn’t do anything. | 我只是随便摆弄了一下 什么都没做 |
[1:09:51] | 我是比尔·马克斯 | |
[1:09:52] | 我已没别的选择了 | |
[1:09:55] | 你让我别无选择 | |
[1:09:59] | 已启动 | |
[1:10:06] | Open every bag in this cabin. | 打开客舱中所有的包 |
[1:10:09] | And the horrific twist is that the hijacker | 可怕的是 这个劫机者 |
[1:10:11] | is now believed to be the one person who | 拒信正是这个 |
[1:10:13] | was authorized to carry a gun onto the plane. | 有权携带枪支上飞机的人 |
[1:10:15] | You’re looking for a package. You’ll know if you find it. | 你要寻找一个包裹 看到后肯定能认出来 |
[1:10:18] | – Every bag. Go! Now! – Okay. | – 每个包 快去 – 好的 |
[1:10:21] | Marenick. | 麦尼克 |
[1:10:22] | – Marks? – Order this plane down to 8,000 feet. | – 马克斯?- 命令这架飞机下降到8千英尺 |
[1:10:24] | Marks, listen to me. | 马克斯 听我说 |
[1:10:25] | I have reason to believe there’s a bomb on the plane. | 我有理由相信飞机上有个炸弹 |
[1:10:26] | – Agent Marks, just listen to me. – We need to drop altitude now. | – 马克斯 听我说 – 我们需要降低高度 |
[1:10:29] | A bomb at this height would tear this plane apart. | 这么高的话 炸弹会让飞机散架 |
[1:10:31] | and questions already swirling around | 所有疑问都集中到比尔·马克斯 |
[1:10:33] | Bill Marks and his state of mind | 和他登机时 |
[1:10:35] | as he boarded the flight… | 的精神状态… |
[1:10:36] | Bill, when you send me a text and you say | 比尔 你给我发短信说 |
[1:10:39] | that you’re out of options, you and I both know that’s not the case. | 你已没别的选择了 你也知道不是这样的 |
[1:10:41] | Who else received that message? | 还有谁收到这一短信的? |
[1:10:43] | Clearly, we got it here at TSA. | 显然我们运输安全局是收到了 |
[1:10:44] | We’re getting calls from the FBI, the White House, | 我们还接到FBI 白宫的电话 |
[1:10:46] | and now the press is involved. | 如今媒体也卷入进来 |
[1:10:48] | You have our attention. There’s no need to take this any further, Bill. | 你已经成功得到了关注 没必要再做别的啥事了 |
[1:10:51] | No one else has to die. I know it feels like no one is listening, but I am. | 不用再有人死 我知道你感觉没人在聆听你 但我在听 |
[1:10:55] | We’ll work it out together. | 我们好商量 |
[1:10:56] | Marenick, you’re not getting this! | 麦尼克 你不懂 |
[1:10:58] | Bill, listen to me. Let’s talk this through. | 比尔 听我说 我们把事情谈开 |
[1:11:00] | You’re talking to me like I’m a terrorist. | 听你的口气 仿佛我是恐怖分子 |
[1:11:02] | You know how this works. | 你知道规矩 |
[1:11:03] | If you try to bring that plane any lower into civilian airspace, | 如果你要把飞机下降到民用空域 |
[1:11:06] | you will be shot down. | 你会被击落的 |
[1:11:08] | You’re a threat to ground, Bill. | 你会对地面造成威胁 |
[1:11:09] | Just wait for your money and sit tight. | 你安稳等着你的钱吧 |
[1:11:11] | A stark picture of a man in a dangerous psychological state. | 显然是一个处于危险精神状态的人 |
[1:11:15] | Bill, stay with me. I need you to cooperate with us… | 比尔 和我保持通话 你要与我们合作… |
[1:11:19] | What now? | 现在呢? |
[1:11:20] | Officials say he was originally from Northern Ireland. | 官方称他出身于北爱尔兰 |
[1:11:22] | He became a decorated New York City | 成为一个优秀纽约警察 |
[1:11:24] | police officer with a young family. | 有一个年轻的家庭 |
[1:11:26] | He became distraught when his 8-year-old daughter, Olivia, | 在他八岁的女儿奥利维亚因癌症病逝时 |
[1:11:29] | passed away from cancer. | 他悲痛欲绝 |
[1:11:31] | Over the next decade, sources say he became withdrawn, | 之后10年 消息称他变得孤僻 |
[1:11:34] | got divorced in 2003. | 2003年离婚 |
[1:11:36] | Suspended and later fired from the NYPD, | 被停职 之后被纽约警察局解雇 |
[1:11:39] | it was then, in the summer of 2003, | 然后在2003年夏 |
[1:11:41] | that he transferred to the Federal Air Marshal Service. | 他被调到联邦空警部门 |
[1:11:44] | And there, his colleagues and neighbors | 在那里 他的同事和邻居 |
[1:11:46] | saying he’s a quiet man who kept mostly to himself. | 说他很内向 不常与人交往 |
[1:11:49] | This is a costly program, as well. | 这一部门耗费也很高 |
[1:11:51] | There’s no question. This is what happens when you put an unstable, | 毫无疑问 让一个精神不稳 充满愤怒的人拥有权力 |
[1:11:54] | angry man in a position of power. | 就会发生这种事 |
[1:11:56] | This guy wasn’t even born in the U. S. | 此人甚至不是在美国出生的 |
[1:11:57] | He could be IRA, for all we know. | 他是爱尔兰共和军的都有可能 |
[1:11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:00] | Since 9/11, we’ve put 4,000 air marshals in the sky. | 在911之后 我们在飞机上派了4千名空警 |
[1:12:03] | Where do these people come from? | 这些人都来自哪里? |
[1:12:05] | I’ve seen these guys myself. | 我亲眼见过这种人 |
[1:12:06] | They walk right past the security line | 他们径直走过警戒线 |
[1:12:08] | and they’re barely qualified to carry a badge. | 根本不配携带警徽 |
[1:12:10] | Walked right past security. | 径直走过警戒线 |
[1:12:12] | There’s controversy around the air marshal program already. | 围绕着空警部门 已经有过不少非议 |
[1:12:15] | Is this the final blow? | 这次是致命一击吗? |
[1:12:16] | We give these people absolute power in the sky. | 我们让这些人在飞机上拥有特权 |
[1:12:19] | We give them guns and we put them on planes, | 给他们发枪 让他们到飞机上 |
[1:12:21] | and we’re surprised when we have incidences of drug smuggling. | 当出现走私毒品时 我们却惊讶 |
[1:13:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:13:18] | Now! | 动手 |
[1:13:20] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[1:13:24] | Grab him! Grab him! Get the gun! | 抓住他 抓住他 夺枪 |
[1:13:26] | – Help me, man! – Wait! | – 帮帮我 – 等等 |
[1:13:28] | Hey, stop it! | 住手 |
[1:13:30] | – Stop it! – No, no, no, no. | – 住手 – 不 不 |
[1:13:31] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[1:13:34] | – Take him down! Kick his ass! – Somebody stop him. | – 打倒他 揍他 – 来人阻止他 |
[1:13:46] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:13:49] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:13:51] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:13:55] | Help me, man! | 帮帮我啊 |
[1:13:56] | Let go of him! | 放开他 |
[1:13:59] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:14:10] | Get him to the ground! Hold him steady! | 把他按在地上 按住他 |
[1:14:11] | Get his legs! | 抱住他的腿 |
[1:14:12] | Hold him, God damn it! | 按住他 |
[1:14:13] | – Grab his legs! – Listen to me! | – 抱住他的腿 – 听我说 |
[1:14:15] | – Listen to me! – Shut up! | – 听我说 – 闭嘴 |
[1:14:16] | Listen to me, please! Please, go into the bathroom! | 听我说 去卫生间看看 |
[1:14:19] | – Pin him down! – In the bathroom! | – 把他按倒 – 去卫生间看看 |
[1:14:20] | – You’re done, Marshal! – There’s a dead body! | – 你完了 空警 – 里面有具尸体 |
[1:14:22] | Shut the hell up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:14:23] | There’s a dead body and a briefcase! | 里面有具尸体和一个手提箱 |
[1:14:24] | In the briefcase you’ll find a bomb! | 手提箱里有个炸弹 |
[1:14:25] | Bullshit, you’re lying! | 胡说 你在撒谎 |
[1:14:27] | There is a bomb on this plane. | 这架飞机上有个炸弹 |
[1:14:30] | Believe me, please! | 相信我 拜托 |
[1:14:33] | Get off of him. | 放开他 |
[1:14:35] | I said get off of him! Get off him! | 我让你们放开他 放开他 |
[1:14:38] | Do it now. Get back, back! | 快点 退后 退后 |
[1:14:41] | Back away, all of you. | 你们都退后 |
[1:14:43] | You don’t know what you’re doing with that gun. | 你不要拿着枪胡来 |
[1:14:46] | Come on. What is he doing? | 拜托 他在干什么? |
[1:14:47] | Bowen, give me the gun. | 博文 把钱给我 |
[1:14:50] | – Tom, please. – No, stay where you are. | – 汤姆 拜托 – 你站在这里别动 |
[1:14:51] | I’m NYPD, we got it covered! Put it down! | 我是纽约警察 我们控制了局势 把枪放下 |
[1:14:56] | Is there a bomb on this plane? | 飞机上有炸弹吗? |
[1:15:05] | I want you to tell me what the hell is going on. | 我要你告诉我是怎么回事 |
[1:15:07] | – Relax. – Don’t tell me to relax! | – 放松 – 别让我放松 |
[1:15:10] | A passenger on board this flight has | 这航班上有一个乘客 |
[1:15:13] | threatened to kill someone every 20 minutes | 他威胁每20分钟杀一个人 |
[1:15:17] | unless they’re paid $150 million. | 除非他们拿到1.5亿美元 |
[1:15:20] | And now, three people are dead. | 现在已经死了3个人 |
[1:15:24] | The bomb will explode in less than half an hour. | 那炸弹还有不到半小时就爆炸了 |
[1:15:28] | Now, they want you to believe that I’m responsible. | 他们希望你们认为我是嫌疑人 |
[1:15:32] | Everything you’ve heard about me is true. | 新闻上对我的介绍都是事实 |
[1:15:34] | I’ve lost my family, my job. I’m an alcoholic. | 我失去了家人 工作 我是个酒鬼 |
[1:15:40] | My daughter was diagnosed with acute leukemia at the age of five, | 我女儿5岁时诊断有急性白血病 |
[1:15:43] | and I spent my days at work instead of being at home, | 而我整天在警局里 却不在家里陪她 |
[1:15:48] | looking after her, because I was afraid of watching her die! | 照顾她 因为我害怕看着她死 |
[1:15:54] | I’m not a good father. I’m not a good man. | 我不是个好人 不是好父亲 |
[1:16:01] | I’m not hijacking this plane. | 我不是打算劫持这架飞机 |
[1:16:04] | I’m trying to save it! | 我是为了拯救它 |
[1:16:07] | And I will save it! If you work with me. | 而我肯定能拯救 只要你们与我合作 |
[1:16:22] | You’re NYPD. So was I, | 你是纽约警察 我也曾经是 |
[1:16:23] | and you look as if you were a better officer than I was. | 感觉你比我当年要强 |
[1:16:26] | Cut him loose. Nancy. | 给他松绑 南希 |
[1:16:38] | We need to start moving all the luggage towards the back. | 我们需要开始把行李运到后部 |
[1:16:41] | And move the women and children, | 让妇女和儿童 |
[1:16:42] | move them up to the front of the plane. | 转移到飞机前部 |
[1:16:44] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划? |
[1:16:46] | My job is to prepare for the worst possible outcome. | 我的职责是应对最糟糕的情况 |
[1:16:48] | Well, my job is to prevent it. | 我的职责是防止这种情况 |
[1:16:50] | Women and children, no exceptions. Men move up in coach. | 妇女和儿童 没有例外 男人去经济舱 |
[1:16:56] | What the hell are you thinking? | 你他妈到底在想什么啊? |
[1:16:57] | There’s a plan of action that exists | 存在一个行动预案 |
[1:17:00] | called the Least Resistant Bomb Location Protocol. | 叫做”最小阻力爆炸位置预案” |
[1:17:03] | You place the bomb against the rear door | 把炸弹放在后门 |
[1:17:05] | and stack anything and everything against it. | 上面堆放很多东西 |
[1:17:07] | Every bag, blanket, every pillow. Nullify it as best you can. | 全部的包 毛毯 枕头 尽力抵消爆炸力 |
[1:17:12] | At this height a bomb would tear this plane apart, | 在这个高度 炸弹会让飞机散架 |
[1:17:14] | but we descend to 8,000 feet, pressure equalizes, | 但我们下降到8千英尺的话 压力平衡 |
[1:17:19] | and then we have a chance. | 那么我们还有机会 |
[1:17:22] | So you’re just gonna let the bomb go off? | 那么你就任由炸弹爆炸? |
[1:17:24] | Of course not, I’m gonna stop it. | 当然不是 我要阻止它 |
[1:17:27] | But if I can’t, I’d rather be prepared, wouldn’t you? | 但如果阻止不了 还是有所准备的好 不是吗? |
[1:17:31] | The man who brought this bomb on the plane may try something. | 把炸弹带上飞机的人不会束手就擒 |
[1:17:34] | Can I trust you to stop him? | 我能指望你制伏他吗? |
[1:17:42] | You’re damn straight you can. | 你放心就是 |
[1:17:45] | Hey, Reilly, sorry about the nose. | 雷利 对不起打断了你的鼻子 |
[1:17:49] | It was never my best feature. | 反正以前的模样也不好看 |
[1:17:52] | Can’t you get them to wire the money? Just try something? | 你能不能让他们转账?试试办法 |
[1:17:55] | This was never about the money. | 他们不是为了钱 |
[1:17:57] | Then what’s it about? | 那么是为了什么? |
[1:17:59] | I’m not sure. They used an account in my name. | 我拿不准 他们用我名下的一个账户 |
[1:18:03] | They want an air marshal to take down a plane | 他们希望一个法警劫持一架飞机 |
[1:18:05] | with 150 people on board, | 劫持150人 |
[1:18:08] | and they want the whole world to see it. | 他们还想让世人看到这一幕 |
[1:18:11] | I was never supposed to find that bomb. | 我本不该找到炸弹的 |
[1:18:23] | Look. | 看 |
[1:18:26] | That’s not good. | 这可不是好事 |
[1:18:28] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[1:18:34] | Aqualantic Flight 10, this is Royal Air Force 114, | 亚奎兰蒂航空10次航班 我是英国空军114号 |
[1:18:37] | call sign Jackrabbit. How copy? | 呼号长耳大野兔 能收到吗? |
[1:18:39] | Copy, Jackrabbit. | 收到 长耳大野兔 |
[1:18:41] | We will be your escorts to the designated landing zone. | 我们将护送你去指定降落区 |
[1:18:44] | Do not deviate from your current course | 不得私自改变 |
[1:18:46] | or altitude without authorization. | 目前航线及高度 |
[1:18:47] | – Do you copy? – Copy. | – 能收到吗?- 收到 |
[1:18:51] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:18:54] | – Kyle. – Yes, Marks? | – 凯尔 – 什么?马克斯 |
[1:18:55] | We have a new situation. | 出现了新情况 |
[1:18:56] | Yeah, no shit. | 那还用说 |
[1:18:58] | I need you to drop the plane to 8,000 feet. | 我要你把飞机降到8千英尺高度 |
[1:19:00] | Get to the lowest pressure deferential you can. | 尽量去气压差最小的地方 |
[1:19:03] | One PSI, 1.5 at most. | 1个大气压 最多1.5个 |
[1:19:05] | Wait, Bill, that’s explosives protocol. | 等等 比尔 这可是爆炸预案 |
[1:19:07] | Yes, we have 16 minutes, give or take. | 是的 我们还有16分钟左右 |
[1:19:11] | You know we have company, right? | 你知道来了别的飞机 是吧? |
[1:19:14] | Two typhoons are flanking me right now. | 两架台风喷气机正在我的侧翼 |
[1:19:16] | They’re watching, and you want me to… | 你让我在他们眼皮底下… |
[1:19:18] | Kyle, we need to drop altitude now. | 凯尔 我们要马上下降高度 |
[1:19:20] | Look, I have orders, Marks. Any suspicious activity and they… | 听着 我接到命令 马克斯 有任何可疑举动的话… |
[1:19:24] | Rice! | 赖斯 |
[1:19:25] | There is a bomb on this plane. We have to descend to 8,000 feet. | 机上有个炸弹 我们必须降到8千英尺 |
[1:19:29] | AH right, give me 10 minutes. If we drop now, I lose speed. | 好吧 给我10分钟 如果现在下降 我会减速 |
[1:19:32] | Ten minutes at this altitude, maybe I can get us close enough, | 在这个高度10分钟 也许我们就能接近冰岛 |
[1:19:35] | close enough to land in Iceland. | 可以开始降落到冰岛上 |
[1:19:37] | Ten minutes. Thanks. | 10分钟 谢谢 |
[1:20:08] | It’s an RDX explosive. Very professional. Maybe military. | 这是RDX炸弹 很专业 可能是军方的 |
[1:20:13] | Is that blow? | 这东西能爆炸? |
[1:20:15] | Are you positive it can’t be disarmed? | 你确定能拆除吗? |
[1:20:18] | This is a calibrated pressure trigger. | 这是标准压力触发器 |
[1:20:20] | The only way to disarm a bomb is to remove the trigger. | 拆除炸弹的唯一方式就是拆掉触发器 |
[1:20:23] | But remove the trigger, the pressure releases, the bomb goes off. | 但拆掉触发器的话 压力释放 炸弹就会爆炸 |
[1:20:27] | – Well, can’t we just dump it? – Same principle in reverse. | – 把它扔出去不行吗?- 也是一样的 |
[1:20:29] | The low pressure outside the plane | 飞机外的低气压 |
[1:20:31] | won’t hold the trigger. You try to dump it… | 维持不了触发器 扔出去的话… |
[1:20:33] | The bomb goes off. | 炸弹就会爆炸 |
[1:20:34] | – Isn’t there like a wire you can cut? – No. | – 没有什么电线可以切断吗?- 没有 |
[1:20:36] | So, if this guy doesn’t get his money, | 那么如果这个人拿不到钱 |
[1:20:38] | he’s gonna kill himself and everyone aboard? | 他就把自己和飞机上所有一起炸死? |
[1:20:40] | I can’t believe this. This is crazy. | 真不敢相信这种事 |
[1:20:41] | – Why aren’t we looking for this guy? – We’re out of time. | – 我们为啥不去找这个人呢?- 我们没时间了 |
[1:20:43] | That’s a bullshit answer, Marshal, you know it. | 这是荒唐的回答 空警 |
[1:20:45] | Take it easy. | 别冲动 |
[1:20:46] | There’s 150 passengers and crew. It could be anyone. | 乘客和乘务人员有150个人 说不定是谁 |
[1:20:49] | Let’s find him! Let’s pay him, let’s do something. | 我们去找他 给他钱 做点什么 |
[1:20:51] | It’s not about the money, and even if I find him… | 他不是为了钱 即使我找到了他… |
[1:20:55] | I don’t think he ever intended to get off this plane. | 我想他也没打算活着下飞机 |
[1:20:59] | My God, we’re all gonna die. | 天啊 我们都要死了 |
[1:21:04] | No! | 不会 |
[1:21:06] | We gotta place the bomb here. Stack all available luggage over it. | 我们要把炸弹放在这里 把所有可用行李堆在上面 |
[1:21:10] | And direct the explosion outward. | 把爆炸力引向外面 |
[1:21:12] | At 8,000 feet, the pressure will equalize. Then we land. | 在8千英尺高度 内外气压会平衡 然后我们着陆 |
[1:21:15] | – With a hole in the fuselage? – And this has worked before? | – 机身有个大洞情况下降落?- 这招奏效过吗? |
[1:21:18] | It’s never been tried before. | 从未试过这一招 |
[1:21:21] | – That you know of. – You’re not being helpful, Doctor. | – 试过你也不知道 – 说这些没用 医生 |
[1:21:22] | We’re so screwed. | 我们死定了 |
[1:21:24] | It could work! We’ve got to try! | 有可能成功的 我们必须试试 |
[1:21:25] | Come on! Grab every able hand! Let’s get this done! | 快 让能帮忙的人都来 我们办妥这件事 |
[1:21:30] | Marshal, if they’re setting this thing off, no matter what, | 空警 既然他们肯定要引爆炸弹 |
[1:21:34] | what are they waiting for? | 为何还要等一段时间? |
[1:21:37] | Just grab what you can, go to the back. | 拿上你能拿的东西 去机后 |
[1:21:39] | All right, you guys form a chain, | 你们几个接力 |
[1:21:40] | send those bags back as fast as you can. | 尽快把行李传递过去 |
[1:21:45] | Please remove all luggage from the overhead bins. | 请取出头顶行李舱的所有行李 |
[1:21:56] | Kyle, how close are we? We need to descend, now! | 凯尔 我们还有多远?我们现在得马上下降 |
[1:22:01] | No, give me three minutes. | 不行 给我3分钟时间 |
[1:22:03] | Three minutes, okay. | 3分钟 好 |
[1:22:05] | Look at your watch. Three minutes from now, not a second longer. | 看看你的表 3分钟后 1秒也不能耽搁 |
[1:22:08] | No matter what happens, drop down 8,000 feet. | 无论如何都要下降到8千英尺 |
[1:22:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:22:14] | – Take this. – Lighter luggage up front. | – 拿着 – 先放轻行李 |
[1:22:15] | Keep piling please. Bring the heavier luggage down. | 继续堆放 重行李的放下面 |
[1:22:18] | Keep them going. | 持续传递 |
[1:22:21] | Sir, keep that with you, I just need… | 先生 这个留着 我只需要… |
[1:22:23] | Your nose. | 你的鼻子 |
[1:22:24] | Yeah, it’s bleeding, thanks. | 对 在出血 谢谢 |
[1:22:26] | You have a displaced fracture. | 有移位性骨折 |
[1:22:28] | Look, it’s a broken nose, it’s normal, I don’t need you to fix it. | 只是鼻子破了而已 很正常 不需要你治疗 |
[1:22:31] | Look, I’m going to set your nose. | 我要让你的鼻子复位 |
[1:22:34] | Here, hold this. | 给 拿着 |
[1:22:35] | Just make it quick, all right? | 那就快一点 好吗? |
[1:22:36] | Apply some pressure. | 施点压力 |
[1:22:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:22:40] | On three. One… | 数3下 1… |
[1:22:51] | Sweetheart, you’ve got to come out. | 孩子 你必须出来 |
[1:22:53] | It’s all right, I’ll hold your hand. But it’s not safe. | 没事的 我会拉着你的手 这里不安全 |
[1:22:56] | – Gwen, what’s going on? – Please. | – 格温 怎么了?- 拜托 |
[1:22:57] | We need to hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[1:22:59] | Sorry. I’m sorry, I need your help. She won’t come out. | 对不起 我需要你帮忙 她不肯出来 |
[1:23:03] | What’s wrong? Are you scared? | 怎么了?你害怕? |
[1:23:07] | I wanna see my daddy. | 我想见爸爸 |
[1:23:09] | I know you do, sweetheart. I know you do. | 我知道 孩子 我知道 |
[1:23:12] | You know, I was a daddy once to a little girl just like you, | 我也曾是你这样的小姑娘的爸爸 |
[1:23:16] | and when she was scared, you know what she’d do? | 当她害怕时 你知道她做什么吗? |
[1:23:20] | She had a magic ribbon, very powerful. | 她有个魔法丝带 法力强大 |
[1:23:23] | It’ll protect you, just like your daddy. | 它能保护你 就像你爸爸一样 |
[1:23:27] | You wanna see it? I have it in my pocket. | 你想看看吗?就在我的口袋里 |
[1:23:30] | I carry it all the time. Here it is. Here. | 我一直随身带着 给 |
[1:23:33] | You wrap it around your hand, just like that. | 绕在手上 像这样 |
[1:23:36] | That’s it, hold on to it now. | 对 现在把它攥紧了 |
[1:23:40] | Are you bribing me? | 你是想收买我吗? |
[1:23:44] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[1:23:48] | This is my friend, Jen. She’s gonna look after you. | 这是我朋友珍妮 她会照顾你的 |
[1:23:52] | – Jen, this is Becca. – Hey. | – 珍妮 这是贝嘉 – 你好 |
[1:23:53] | Don’t worry, you’ll see your father soon. I promise. | 放心 你会很快见到爸爸 我保证 |
[1:23:58] | Can I have the window seat? | 我能坐在靠窗的座位吗? |
[1:24:01] | You mean this old seat? Mm-hm. | 你是说这个老旧的座位?嗯哼 |
[1:24:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, we ‘re about to begin our descent. | 各位乘客 我们就要开始下降了 |
[1:24:12] | I need you to return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. | 请你们回到座位上 系紧安全带 |
[1:24:16] | Please stay calm. Everyone, please get back to your seats. | 请各位保持镇静 回到自己座位上 |
[1:24:20] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[1:24:21] | Marks, we transferred the money, | 马克斯 我们已经转账 |
[1:24:23] | 150 million US into your account. | 1.5亿美元已经到了你的账户 |
[1:24:25] | It’s too late for the money. Whatever he’s doing… | 现在转账来不及了 不管他目的何在… |
[1:24:27] | You can stop now, Marks. You have your money. | 你可以收手了 马克斯 你已经拿到了钱 |
[1:24:29] | The jets will escort you in. | 喷气机会护送你降落 |
[1:24:30] | I have to bring this plane down to 8,000 feet. | 我必须让飞机下降到8千英尺 |
[1:24:32] | You will not descend into civilian airspace. | 你不能下降到民用空域 |
[1:24:35] | You think he wants the money? You think that will stop him? | 你以为他要的是钱?你以为这就能让他收手? |
[1:24:38] | If you transferred the money, prove it. | 如果你已经转账 证明一下 |
[1:24:41] | You want proof? Here’s your proof, $150 million was transferred | 你要证明?给你证明 1.5亿美元 |
[1:24:44] | to account CH-1000-23000-A-10982. | 已转至账户CH 1000 23000 A 10982 |
[1:24:51] | Confirmation code R48940. | 确认码 R48940 |
[1:24:56] | We’ll escort you into a military air field, | 我们会护送你进入军用空域 |
[1:24:59] | you will not be arrested, no questions will be asked. | 不会逮捕你 也不会问你什么 |
[1:25:01] | There is a bomb on this plane. It isn’t mine. It will go off! | 机上有个炸弹 不是我的 肯定会爆炸 |
[1:25:04] | – And we have to prepare… – You’re in command of a hijacked vessel | – 我们要应对… – 你控制着一架被劫持客机 |
[1:25:07] | and you will not dive that plane into civilian airspace. | 你不得把飞机下降到民用空域 |
[1:25:09] | I will! | 我会的 |
[1:25:10] | Then, Marks, God damn it, we will shoot you down! | 那么我们就击落你 |
[1:25:12] | Someday, they’ll fish this plane’s black box out of the Atlantic Ocean, | 等将来 会有人从大西洋底打捞出飞机的黑匣子 |
[1:25:15] | and the world will know these people could have been saved. | 世人就会知道这些人本可免于一死 |
[1:25:17] | The world already knows what’s going on | 世人已经知道飞机上的事 |
[1:25:19] | in that plane, Bill. You are hijacking it. | 被你劫持了 |
[1:25:20] | – That’s what you’re telling them. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 那是你这么说的 – 不 不 不 |
[1:25:22] | That’s what your hostages are telling them. | 这是你的人质说的 |
[1:25:24] | That video is playing on every major news network on repeat, Bill. | 那段视频正在各大新闻网反复播放 |
[1:25:27] | – What video? – One of your hostages uploaded a video. | – 什么视频?- 你的一名人质上传的视频 |
[1:25:30] | You’re taking a man, dragging him around at gunpoint, | 你抓了个人 拿枪顶着他 |
[1:25:32] | stumbling over terrified passengers. | 在害怕的乘客中走过去 |
[1:25:34] | How do you expect us to believe anything that you’re saying | 我们还怎么相信你的话 |
[1:25:37] | when you clearly are abusing those hostages? | 你显然在虐待人质嘛 |
[1:25:39] | We’ve seen everything we need to know. | 我们都已经看到了 |
[1:25:41] | But we’re trying to negotiate… | 可我们依然和你协商… |
[1:25:49] | Your phone, now! The phone! | 你的手机 交出来 |
[1:25:51] | Show me the video that you uploaded! Come on! | 让我看看你上传的视频 快 |
[1:25:58] | I apologize for my son. | 我代儿子道歉 |
[1:26:03] | Humor me. Look! | 帮我看一下 |
[1:26:06] | – Look. – I don’t see him. | – 看 – 我没看到他 |
[1:26:08] | Come on, look. | 看看 |
[1:26:12] | – Right there. – Where? | – 在那里 – 哪里? |
[1:26:13] | Glasses. Come on, move. | 那个戴眼镜的 快点 过去 |
[1:26:16] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:26:19] | You. Look… | 你 看着我… |
[1:26:28] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:26:45] | Stay where you are. | 别过来 |
[1:26:48] | Bill, don’t test me! | 比尔 别把我逼急了 |
[1:26:54] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[1:26:57] | Reilly, drop! | 雷利 低头 |
[1:27:00] | Reilly, get down! | 雷利 趴下 |
[1:27:02] | You gave me an unloaded weapon? | 你给我没子弹的枪? |
[1:27:04] | Overhead bin, 4B! | 舱顶行李箱 4B |
[1:27:06] | Everybody, down! Stay down! | 大家都趴下 |
[1:27:13] | – Hey, get out of there, move! – What? | – 嘿 离开那 让开 – 什么? |
[1:27:14] | Hey, man! | 嘿 伙计 |
[1:27:23] | You looking for this? | 你在找它吗? |
[1:27:25] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[1:27:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:27:42] | – Get back! – Okay, okay. | – 后退 – 好 好 |
[1:27:44] | Jackrabbit, I have shots fired outside this cockpit, need to descend. | 长耳大野兔 驾驶舱外有枪声 需要下降 |
[1:27:47] | That’s a negative, Flight 10, do not deviate from your current course or altitude. | 不行 10次航班 不得改变目前航线及高度 |
[1:27:54] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[1:27:56] | I need all of you to put your hands | 你们都把手 |
[1:27:57] | on the seat-back in front of you. | 放在前面的座位上 |
[1:27:59] | Do it now! | 照做 |
[1:28:01] | – Move. – Don’t test me. | – 走 – 别惹火了我 |
[1:28:03] | Step back! | 后退 |
[1:28:05] | Put your hands up! | 把手抬起来 |
[1:28:06] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[1:28:08] | Sit, sit! | 坐下 |
[1:28:12] | He was supposed to be in the seat next to mine. | 他本来是坐在我旁边的 |
[1:28:14] | Yeah. He was close enough. | 是的 但也不远 |
[1:28:16] | Listen, whatever I’ve done to you, whatever it is, I’m sorry. | 听我说 不管我哪里对不起你 我表示道歉 |
[1:28:22] | Stay down! | 老实坐下 |
[1:28:23] | Bill, I’m not mad at you. | 比尔 我不是生你的气 |
[1:28:26] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的偶像 |
[1:28:27] | People everywhere are gonna remember the name Bill Marks. | 世界各处的人都将记得比尔·马克斯这个名字 |
[1:28:30] | An alcoholic, self-destructive, | 一个持有枪和警徽的 |
[1:28:32] | suicidal man with a gun and a federal badge | 自暴自弃的酒鬼 |
[1:28:34] | who changed everything. | 改变了一切 |
[1:28:36] | What do you think doing this is gonna change? | 你这样做又能改变什么呢? |
[1:28:37] | Two minutes outside the window. Suit up. | 还有两分钟 穿好 |
[1:28:40] | Every one of these people boarded this plane | 每个上这个飞机的人 |
[1:28:42] | believing their country would protect them. | 相信国家能保护他们 |
[1:28:43] | That you would protect them. | 相信你能保护他们 |
[1:28:48] | Everyone! | “各位 |
[1:28:50] | We’re gonna be okay! | “我们不会有事的 |
[1:28:52] | There’s an air marshal on board. | 飞机上有个空警” |
[1:28:55] | Do you have any idea how easy this was? | 你知道说这话有多么轻松吗? |
[1:28:57] | You’re right, I failed. You’ve made your point. | 你说得对 我失败了 你证明了你的观点 |
[1:29:00] | No, Bill, you failed miserably! | 不 比尔 你是惨败 |
[1:29:02] | Three thousand people died that day, including my father! | 那天死了三千人 包括我父亲 |
[1:29:08] | So I joined up ’cause I wanted to go fight the cowards that did it. | 于是我参军 因为我想与恐怖分子作战 |
[1:29:11] | But I just ended up fighting in a war that I still don’t understand | 可我却参加了一场至今也无法理解的战争 |
[1:29:14] | and came home to a country where nothing had changed. | 回国之后 这个国家也没有任何改变 |
[1:29:17] | Until now. | 但今后不同了 |
[1:29:19] | Security is this country’s biggest lie. | 安保是这个国家最大的谎言 |
[1:29:22] | In our homes, in our cities, in our planes, no one’s safe, | 在我们的家里 城市里 飞机上 没人是安全的 |
[1:29:27] | and one day somebody worse than me is gonna expose that lie, | 将来会有比我更狠的人揭露这一谎言 |
[1:29:31] | and the last thing our children will see | 我们的后代最后看到的 |
[1:29:32] | is our failure as it destroys them. | 就是我们的失败毁灭了他们 |
[1:29:35] | You, Bill, you are that lie! | 你 比尔 你就是这个谎言 |
[1:29:39] | You should just have handed out pamphlets. | 你散发传单就是了 |
[1:29:41] | It would have been a lot easier. | 那样简单得多 |
[1:29:46] | You can’t change the world with words, Bill, | 言语是无法改变世界的 |
[1:29:48] | unless you write those words in the evening news with blood. | 除非是用鲜血写成的 |
[1:29:51] | We gotta go. | 我们必须走了 |
[1:29:52] | You’re military. These are the people you fought to protect. | 你们是军人 他们是你们该保护的人 |
[1:29:55] | I swore to protect my country, and that’s what I’m doing. | 我的誓言是保护国家 这也是我正在做的 |
[1:29:59] | – You believe that? – I do. | – 这话你信?- 我信 |
[1:30:00] | I also believe we’ll be $150 million richer. | 我也相信我们会赚到1.5亿美元 |
[1:30:03] | You’ll never get that money. It’s in an account in my name. | 你们拿不到那笔钱 账户是在我的名下 |
[1:30:06] | It’s in a trust in your name. | 是你名下的托管账户 |
[1:30:09] | I die, the money moves. | 我一死 这钱就转移 |
[1:30:11] | To 100 accounts, 27 countries, | 转移到27个国家的100个账户 |
[1:30:12] | each of those into 100 other accounts. | 其中每个账户再转移到100个账户中 |
[1:30:14] | When do you think you’re gonna jump? | 你们打算什么时候跳机? |
[1:30:17] | 35,000 feet? You’ll be dead in four seconds. | 在3.5万英尺高度 你们4秒内就会死亡 |
[1:30:19] | We’ll jump when the pilot follows explosive protocol | 等飞行员启动爆炸预案 下降到8千英尺时 |
[1:30:21] | and drops us down to 8,000 feet. | 我们就跳机 |
[1:30:24] | Anything you think of, we’ve thought of a thousand times. | 你所能想到的 我们都考虑过无数次了 |
[1:30:27] | They’ve been instructed to shoot us down if we try to descend. | 如果我们下降的话 他们有命令击落我们 |
[1:30:29] | That’s bullshit! | 这是扯淡 |
[1:30:31] | They’re not gonna kill all these people. | 他们不会杀了这些人的 |
[1:30:33] | This is a hijacked flight. We’re a classified threat to ground. | 这是被劫持的客机 我们对地面有重大威胁 |
[1:30:38] | If you don’t disarm that bomb, everyone on board will die, including you. | 不拆除炸弹的话 机上人人都会死 包括你们 |
[1:30:42] | Did you think of that? | 你们考虑到这一点了吗? |
[1:30:43] | – Look, I’m prepared to die. – We’re not gonna die. | – 我已准备好去死 – 我们不会死的 |
[1:30:46] | Say again, Jackrabbit. I need to descend. | 再说一遍 长耳大野兔 我需要下降 |
[1:30:48] | That’s a negative, Flight 10. | 不行 10次航班 |
[1:30:50] | I’m gonna stick with the plan. We descend, we jump. | 我们按原计划 下降 跳机 |
[1:30:53] | The plane goes down, we have enough money. | 飞机坠毁 我们有足够的钱 |
[1:30:54] | We can do whatever we want. | 想干什么都可以 |
[1:30:56] | Think about it, Tommy. We can disappear and never come back. | 想想吧 汤姆 我们可以人间蒸发 再也不回来 |
[1:31:00] | You hear me? Never be found, ever. Mission accomplished, right? | 你听见吗?没人找得到我们 永远 任务完成 对吧? |
[1:31:04] | But right now we need to get the hell off this plane. | 但现在 我们要离开这架飞机 |
[1:31:06] | Zack, you and I both know we were never getting off this plane. | 扎克 你也清楚我们是下不了这架飞机的 |
[1:31:12] | Zack, whatever your name is, you don’t have to die. | 扎克 不管你真名叫什么 你不必送死 |
[1:31:16] | If you won’t save these people, save yourself. | 就算你不愿救这些人 也救救自己 |
[1:31:19] | Disarm the bomb. | 拆除炸弹 |
[1:31:22] | Come on, do it. | 快啊 |
[1:31:40] | He was a martyr, like you and me, Bill. | 他是个殉道者 就像你我一样 比尔 |
[1:31:43] | Real heroes don’t need to be remembered or recognized. | 真正的英雄不需要被人记住或承认 |
[1:31:46] | Real heroes do whatever’s necessary. | 真正的英雄做任何必要的事 |
[1:31:48] | I guess I wouldn’t understand. | 看来我不会理解了 |
[1:31:51] | – Fuck it! – I guess you wouldn’t. | – 不管了 – 看来你不会 |
[1:32:17] | No! | 不 |
[1:32:27] | 20,000! Come on, you wanker! | 两万英尺 快点 你这混蛋 |
[1:32:54] | 8,000 feet! Come on, come on! | 8千英尺 快 快 |
[1:32:59] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[1:33:17] | 8,000! | 8千英尺 |
[1:33:39] | – AQ 10, climb back up to 25,000 feet! – There’s a bomb on board! | – 10次航班 爬回2.5万英尺 – 机上有炸弹 |
[1:33:42] | I need to get this plane on the ground. | 我需要让飞机着陆 |
[1:33:48] | Nancy, move, move! Everybody down, heads down! | 南希 快走 大家都趴下 低头 |
[1:33:52] | Hey. Bill! | 喂 比尔 |
[1:33:54] | I’m getting off this plane! | 我要下飞机 |
[1:33:56] | Am I in your way, asshole? | 我挡了你的路?混蛋 |
[1:34:20] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:34:21] | Do it quick! Heads down! | 快点 低头 |
[1:34:30] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:34:41] | Come on, Kyle! You can do this! You can do this, come on. | 加油 凯尔 你能行的 你能行的 加油 |
[1:34:51] | severe damage to your fuselage. | 你的机身严重受损 |
[1:34:52] | Are you able to maintain control? | 你能保持控制吗? |
[1:35:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:35:07] | Fuel dump in progress. | 燃油倾泻中 |
[1:35:09] | – Copy that, Flight 10. – Come on, damn it! | – 收到 10次航班 – 加油 该死的 |
[1:35:13] | A little longer, come on! | 距离再长一点 加油 |
[1:35:31] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:35:36] | Get the belt! Get the belt! | 解开安全带 解开安全带 |
[1:35:42] | – Hang on! – Bill, help me! | – 抓住 – 比尔 救救我 |
[1:35:45] | Becca, I have you! | 贝嘉 我抓住你了 |
[1:35:46] | Hang onto me! Hang onto me! | 抓紧我 抓紧我 |
[1:36:06] | You okay? Are you okay? | 你还好吧?你没事吧? |
[1:36:12] | – Door is disarmed. – Release your seatbelts! | – 舱门已拆下 – 解开安全带 |
[1:36:17] | – Take her. Everybody. – Come on with me. | – 带她走 各位 – 跟我来 |
[1:36:18] | Undo your seatbelt! Move to the front, quickly. | 解开安全带 到前面去 快 |
[1:36:21] | Leave everything. Come this way, up to the front. | 什么也不要带 这里来 到前面去 |
[1:36:24] | One at a time, please. | 一个一个来 |
[1:36:26] | Leave everything. | 什么也不要带 |
[1:36:31] | Leave everything. | 什么也不要带 |
[1:36:32] | Up to the front. | 去前面 |
[1:36:34] | Leave everything. | 什么也不要带 |
[1:37:13] | All passengers and crew accounted for. | 所有乘客和乘务人员都在这里了 |
[1:37:16] | And you, are you all right? | 你呢 你怎么样? |
[1:37:19] | That was a hell of a landing. | 这次着陆真是厉害 |
[1:37:26] | Less than one hour ago, British Aqualantic Flight 10 | 不到一小时前 英国亚奎兰蒂航空公司10次航班 |
[1:37:29] | made an emergency landing after a bomb exploded mid-air. | 在空中炸弹爆炸后 紧急迫降 |
[1:37:33] | This following an attempted hijacking, yet in an unbelievable twist, | 这是发生在一起劫机未遂案之后 但情节极为曲折 |
[1:37:37] | the suspected hijacker, U.S. Air Marshal Bill Marks, | 劫机嫌疑犯美国空警比尔·马克斯 |
[1:37:40] | turned out to be the hero. | 原来是英雄 |
[1:37:42] | It was Marks who confronted and killed the hijackers, | 是马克斯对抗并杀死了劫机犯 |
[1:37:46] | saving the lives… | 拯救了… |
[1:37:48] | – Yeah? – It’s Marenick. | – 喂 – 我是麦尼克 |
[1:37:51] | It’s my turn to break protocol, Agent Marks. | 现在轮到我违反规定了 |
[1:37:54] | I’m calling from my personal line | 我这是用私人线路打的电话 |
[1:37:55] | and I’ll deny this conversation ever took place. | 我也会否认说过下面的话 |
[1:37:57] | Listen, Bill, what you did on that plane, what you were up against, | 听着 比尔 不管你在机上做了什么 面临了什么情况 |
[1:38:03] | I want you to know I was wrong about you. | 我想告诉你 我看错你了 |
[1:38:07] | And you’ll have my full support. | 我会全力维护你的 |
[1:38:10] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢了 |
[1:38:13] | And, Bill, | 另外 比尔 |
[1:38:15] | we’re gonna need that money back. | 我们要收回那笔钱 |
[1:38:18] | What money? | 什么钱? |
[1:38:21] | Take care, Agent Marks. | 保重 马克斯特工 |
[1:38:38] | Marshal! | 空警 |
[1:38:42] | Reilly, you son of a gun. | 雷利 你这混蛋 |
[1:38:44] | Next time, give me a loaded weapon. | 下次给我有子弹的枪 |
[1:38:46] | Next time, don’t get shot. | 下次要躲开子弹 |
[1:38:48] | Deal. | 好的 |
[1:38:58] | I’m gonna give you back your ribbon. | 我要把你的丝带还给你 |
[1:39:01] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我不再需要它了 |
[1:39:04] | That-a-girl. | 好孩子 |
[1:39:06] | It’s your dad. | 你爸爸的电话 |
[1:39:11] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:39:25] | – Hey, I was looking for you! – Hey. | – 嘿 我正找你呢 – 嘿 |
[1:39:29] | – Do you know where we are? – Iceland. | – 你知道这是哪里吗?- 冰岛 |
[1:39:31] | Ah! Well, never been to Iceland. | 哦 从没来过冰岛 |
[1:39:34] | I mean, I’ve seen it, few times from plane windows, but… | 我是说 我在飞机上见过几次 不过… |
[1:39:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:39:40] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[1:39:41] | You stood by me, even after all that happened. | 你一直站在我这边 不管发生了什么事 |
[1:39:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:39:46] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:39:48] | I bet your daughter would have been proud of you. | 你女儿肯定也会为你自豪的 |
[1:39:51] | Thanks, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[1:40:00] | So… | 那么… |
[1:40:01] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[1:40:03] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:40:08] | Depends. | 看情况 |