Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑色星期一(Black Monday)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I’m thinking I want Dawn to manage my career. 我想让道恩做我的职业经纪人
[00:07] I was behind Black Monday. 我是黑色星期一的幕后主谋
[00:08] Twenty minutes ago, someone confessed to Black Monday, 二十分钟前 有人自首了黑色星期一的事
[00:11] and they had a far more credible story. 他们说的故事远比你这更令人信服
[00:13] I just wanted to thank you. 我只想谢谢你
[00:14] I mean , without you, I never would’ve known about Amerisavings. 没有你 我永远不会知道美国存储借贷银行
[00:16] You’re really going all-in, huh? 你真的要全力以赴吗
[00:18] Bought the ring, closed on the house. 买了戒指 买了房子
[00:20] This is the exact street that I told you 我以前告诉过你
[00:22] – I always wanted to live on. – I don’t remember that. -我一直想住在这条街上 -我不记得这茬了
[00:25] – Is that a painting of me? – Mm-mm, no. -那幅画上是我吗 -不是
[00:28] I was fucking shot in the fucking chest, 我他妈胸部中枪
[00:31] and the fucking person who fucking did it 而干了这操蛋事的傻逼
[00:32] is still fucking out there, 至今未被抓
[00:33] and I’m the only one who fucking cares? 只有我一个人他妈在乎这操蛋事
[00:35] You are gonna love your new FBI-installed security system. 你会喜欢联调局给你新安装的安保系统
[00:39] They also suggest that you get them a copy 他们还建议你提供一份你的敌人名单
[00:40] of your enemies list ASAP. 越快越好
[00:42] I don’t have a list of my enemies. 我没有敌人清单
[00:45] 友敌 老蒙 道恩 基斯
[00:54] – Hello? – Hey, Yass. -喂 -你好 亚西
[00:55] Let’s have a boys’ night, huh? 我们来过个男孩之夜吧
[00:57] Nomi’s out of town visiting a sick aunt. 诺米出城拜访生病的姨妈
[00:59] She’s got something called Pontiac Fever, 她得了一种叫”庞蒂亚克热”的病
[01:01] but her loss of bowel control is our gain. 但她拉肚子对我们来说有好处
[01:03] One second, boss, okay? Hold on. 老板 请等一下 好吗 别挂
[01:06] Hey, there, Dawn. 你好 道恩
[01:07] Uh, that is Mo on the phone 电话里是老蒙
[01:09] saying he wants to hang out tonight 他说今晚想出去一起玩
[01:11] because Nomi’s out of town taking care of her sick aunt, 因为诺米出城去照顾她生病的姨妈
[01:14] suffering from something called Pontiac Fever, 她姨妈得了种叫”庞蒂亚克热”的病
[01:16] whatever the fuck that is. 不管那他妈是什么
[01:18] So what? 那又怎样
[01:19] You chicks lied to him 你俩骗了他
[01:20] about his own fiancée’s album release party? 没说他未婚妻专辑发布会的事吗
[01:23] I didn’t lie. I told Nomi to lie. 我没撒谎 我让诺米撒谎
[01:25] So what am I supposed to tell Mo? 那我该怎么告诉老蒙
[01:28] Dawn? 道恩
[01:30] Hello, Ms. Management Music, Dawn Darcy speaking. 喂 这里是”音乐管理女士” 我是道恩·达西
[01:33] Hey, Dawn, are you home? 你好 道恩 你在家吗
[01:35] Oh, Congressman! Give me good news! 你好 议员 请告诉我好消息
[01:38] – Dawn! – What? -道恩 -什么
[01:39] So should I tell Mo that I have Pontiac Fever, 我该告诉老蒙我得了庞蒂亚克热
[01:41] – that it’s going around? – No, dumbass. -这病传染吗 -不行 蠢货
[01:44] Stay away from specifics and illnesses. 远离细节和疾病
[01:46] Take it from a master. Good lies are like bad photos. 听大师的一句劝 好谎言就像坏照片
[01:49] As long as they’re blurry and you’re not in ’em, 只要它们够模糊 并且你不在里面
[01:51] no one gives a fucking shit. 就没人会在乎
[01:52] So I am just calling you to congratulate you 我只是打电话来恭喜你
[01:54] on your full expungement. 你的全部犯罪记录均已撤消
[01:57] That’s right, citizen. 没错 公民
[01:58] Your record is cleaner than a dog’s balls, 你的记录比狗狗的蛋蛋还干净
[02:00] so you can go back 你可以回去
[02:00] – to plotting world domination. – You really did it? -策划统治世界 -你真做到了吗
[02:02] – or whatnot… – Oh, wait, shit, shit. -或什么的 -等等 该死 该死的
[02:03] Can you hold? I know we’ve had a rough go. 你能等一下吗 我知道我们之前不太愉快
[02:05] – No, no, no. A real quick way. – I have to thank you properly. -不不不 很快的 -我得好好谢谢你
[02:07] Just hold on. 请稍等
[02:07] – …to thank me would be to… – One quick second, okay? -要谢我就… -很快 好吗
[02:08] …help me track down Mo… 帮我找到老蒙
[02:10] Dawn–fuck! 道恩 该死
[02:12] – I am so, so sorry. – Hello. -我非常抱歉 -喂
[02:14] – Ms. Management Music. – Just give me one more second. Okay? -音乐管理女士 -再等我一下 好吗
[02:15] – Boss? – Dawn Darcy speaking. -老板 -我是道恩·达西
[02:17] Hey, Dawn. Wait, was that Yass? 你好 道恩 等等 那是亚西吗
[02:19] I could have sworn I heard Yassir in the background. 我发誓在背景中听到了亚西尔的声音
[02:21] Well, you were just on with him. 你刚跟他打过电话
[02:22] It could have just been some kind 这可能是某种
[02:24] of weird high-tech echo, you know? 奇怪的高科技回声
[02:27] Hi-techos, the cereal for nerds. 你好-科技 就像书呆子的麦片
[02:31] I’m cuckoo for dying alone. 我疯了 一定会独自死去
[02:33] – Hello. – Keith Shenkar-Leighman II. -喂 -基斯·申卡尔-雷曼二世
[02:37] I need a favor. 我想请你帮个忙
[02:37] Blair Pfaff Georgina, the first of his name. 布莱尔·法夫·乔治纳一世
[02:41] I’m actually just running out to get my kids. What’s up? 我实际上刚出去接孩子 怎么了
[02:43] Anyway, um, MoMo, uh, I have to go, okay? 不管怎样 小蒙蒙 我得挂了 好吗
[02:46] I-I-I’ll call you back. 我会给你回电话的
[02:47] O-okay, but real quick– 好吧 但就问一句
[02:49] do you want to come to a Kokomo show tonight? 你今晚想来看科科莫的演出吗
[02:50] I mean, Nomi is out of town, so I know you’re not working. 诺米出城了 所以我知道你没在工作
[02:52] I can’t. I’m… 我不能 我…
[02:56] I’m sick. 我病了
[02:58] Yeah, I’ve got, um… 我得了
[03:00] Cadillac Fever. 凯迪拉克热
[03:01] Nomi’s aunt has Pontiac Fever, 诺米的姨妈得了庞蒂亚克热
[03:03] and now you got something called Cadillac– 现在你又得了某种叫凯迪拉克的
[03:05] Is there some kind of GM pandemic going around there 是在流行某种我不知道的
[03:07] that I don’t know about? 通用汽车流行病吗
[03:08] Shit, hold on. Let me shake this. 该死 等等 我接个别的电话
[03:10] – I fucking panicked! – My God, the master? -我刚慌了 -天啊 这算什么大师
[03:12] – I’m sorry! – You were so dog shit! -抱歉 -你真差劲
[03:13] – Mo, Yassir? – Yassir? -老蒙 亚西尔 -亚西尔吗
[03:15] – Mo? – Keith? -老蒙吗 -基斯吗
[03:16] I keep hearing Yassir. 我一直听到亚西尔的声音
[03:17] You heard him right, Keith? 你听到他声音了 对吧 基斯
[03:19] This phone technology is a pretty powerful thing. 这种电话的技术非常强大
[03:21] You never know who’s listening. 你永远不知道谁在听
[03:22] Sorry, I was trying to put Dawn on hold 抱歉 我一直在让道恩等
[03:23] ’cause she’s either fully dying or fully lying. 因为她要么死透了 要么满嘴谎言
[03:26] I’m still here, MoMo. 我还在听 小蒙蒙
[03:27] Party line, getting the band back together. 合用线 把乐队重组起来
[03:30] This new shit is so dumb– conference call, 这个新玩意太蠢了 会议电话
[03:33] call waiting, clock. 呼叫等待 时钟
[03:34] Can’t a phone just be a fucking phone? 电话就不能单纯是个电话吗
[03:36] What do you want, Keith? 你想要什么 基斯
[03:38] Mo, I want to give you, um… an engagement gift, 老蒙 我想送你…一件订婚礼物
[03:43] a-and I got to give it to you tonight, and– 我必须今晚送给你
[03:45] So just tell me where you’re at, and I’ll come right over. 告诉我你在哪里 我马上就来
[03:47] I’m across the street from Gray’s Papaya. I’m– 我在”格雷的木瓜”快餐店对面 我…
[03:50] Hey, K-man, you down for a boys’ night? 基兄 你要来参加男孩之夜吗
[03:52] Like back in our good old post-rug, pre-plug Miami days. 就像回到我们在迈阿密玩音乐的美好时光
[03:55] I mean, we keep trying to set shit right between us. 我们一直想解决我俩间的问题
[03:57] Do I got to stay on for this gay shit? 我必须听这些基情四射的事吗
[04:00] No, no, I just meant I– 不 不是 我的意思是 我
[04:01] Yeah, we get it, and don’t you dare hang up, 是的 我们明白 你敢挂电话
[04:03] ’cause I’m not done with your lying ass yet. 因为你说谎的事我还没完呢
[04:05] And she hung up. 然后她挂了
[04:06] Look, Mo, I would love to hang out with you, 听着 老蒙 我很乐意跟你出去
[04:08] but if I don’t take the kids tonight, 但如果我今晚不接走孩子
[04:10] Shira’s new boyfriend’s gonna convert them to Mormon. 希拉的新男友就要让他们皈依摩门教
[04:12] This is my, like, last, last chance. 这是我的最后最后的机会了
[04:14] I cannot fuck this up, so rain check, next week maybe? 我不能搞砸这事 所以再约吧 下周如何
[04:18] I’m busy. 我很忙
[04:19] And weren’t you just about to drop off my gift? 而且你不是刚说要给我送礼物吗
[04:20] That’s my call waiting. 我有电话进来了
[04:21] Tell Dawnie to feel better. Okay, bye-bye. 让道恩赶快好起来 好了 拜
[04:24] You never know who’s listening, huh? 你永远不知道谁在听 对吧
[04:27] You heard it, okay? He’s at Gray’s Papaya. 你听到了 好吗 他在”格雷的木瓜”快餐店
[04:30] Are we done here? 我们完事了吗
[04:31] ‘Cause I don’t like lying to a good friend. 因为我不喜欢欺骗好朋友
[04:33] Look, boss, I can’t lie to you. 听着 老大 我不能骗你
[04:38] I’m sick. 我病了
[04:39] Yeah, I’m sick, too. Yeah, that bullshit got me. 对 我也病了 我也中招了
[04:42] Uh, if that’s your idea of lying or friendship, 如果你觉得这就是撒谎或友谊
[04:45] yoink a doink. 完蛋玩意
[04:46] – Coming. – One sec. -来了 -稍等
[04:47] Hold on. 等等
[04:49] You lying piece of shit. You– 你们这帮骗人的渣滓 你
[04:53] Fucking technology! 该死的科技
[04:56] Maurice Monroe? 毛里斯·蒙罗吗
[04:57] Gents, can I help– What the fuck is going on? 先生们 有事吗 怎么回事
[04:59] – You’re coming with us. – Wait, who are you? -你跟我们走 -等等 你们是谁
[05:02] Where am I? Get your fucking hands off me. 我在哪 把手放开
[05:05] All right! 行了
[05:16] Well, this is gonna suck. 这简直太操蛋了
[05:18] Let me out of this fucking room! 让我离开这里
[05:20] Tried that. 试过了
[05:21] Hey, I want to talk to my lawyers! 我想跟我的律师谈话
[05:23] – Tried that, too. – I got to take a fucking whiz! -也试过了 -我要上厕所
[05:25] We tried that, too, and then I just pissed in the corner, 也试过了 然后我只能在角落里撒尿
[05:28] but watch out for the dead rats, 但小心死老鼠
[05:29] also the live ones. 活的也要小心
[05:30] They were pissed that I pissed on their fallen comrades. 它们很生气我在它们死去的同胞身上撒尿
[05:32] You telling me there’s really no other fucking way 你是说真的没有其他办法
[05:34] – out of this place? – One way in, one way out. -离开这里了吗 -一条路进 一条路出
[05:37] As far as we can tell, we’re in one of those 据我们所知 我们在一个
[05:39] terrifying, off-the-books NYPD black sites 传说中可怕秘密的
[05:42] you only hear rumors about. 纽约警察小黑屋里
[05:44] I’m guessing ’cause, uh, nobody ever comes back. 我猜那是因为 没人活着回来过
[05:46] They just told us to wait here, and they’d come 他们只说让我们在这里等 他们会过来
[05:48] – and get us one by one. – No big deal, then. -带我们一个个出去问话 -那没事
[05:50] Let’s just wait here until they come back and get us. 我们就等他们来找我们吧
[05:53] Are you fucking kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[05:54] I’m a legitimate businessman! I pay taxes! 我是个正经的生意人 我交税
[06:00] You know what? 知道吗
[06:00] Only a group this fucked up could be in a situation 只有一群操蛋出天际的人 在这种
[06:03] this fucked up and be all like, “Oh, no big whoop, 操蛋的环境里才会认为 “没事
[06:05] just your regular cop-napping kill room. 就是平常的警察打盹杀人的房间
[06:08] And, oh, by the way, don’t relieve yourself 对了 别去
[06:10] in the fucking rat cemetery.” 老鼠的墓地解手”
[06:12] Speaking of which, cue the Mourner’s Kaddish 说到这个 该说受难者的珈底什祷文了
[06:14] or whatever the fucking Mormon equivalent is, 或无论摩门教里是什么
[06:16] because if I’m not at Shira’s house 因为如果我不在16分钟内
[06:18] to pick up my kids in 16 minutes, 去希拉家接孩子
[06:19] – I’m fucking dead. – Who cares? -我就死定了 -谁在乎
[06:22] I’m sorry, but isn’t the bigger-ticket item 不好意思 但难道更大的问题
[06:24] why the five of us are here? 不是我们五人为什么在这吗
[06:26] Something we thought maybe you could explain, Mo. 这点我们认为你可以解释 老蒙
[06:28] Oh, so you think this whole thing is ’cause of me? 你觉得这一切都是因为我吗
[06:30] You are the criminal of our group of friends. 你是我们这群好友里的罪犯
[06:32] That is some real revisionist bullshit, 你可真是歪曲历史的好手啊
[06:34] historically speaking. 鉴于你的光辉历史
[06:36] Black Monday was on you two contortionist fucks. 黑色星期一是你们两个跳梁小丑的戏码
[06:39] Here we go. 又来了
[06:39] Did you forget that you stabbed me in the fucking back 还有你忘了给我的背后一刀吗
[06:42] while butt fucking the entire financial world 同时你还坑了整个金融界
[06:45] and throwing an elderly maniac off of a high-rise high dive? 并让那个疯老头从摩天高楼上扔出去自由落体
[06:48] That was you two, so maybe we’re here for that shit. 那是你们俩 所以我们也许是因为这烂事在这
[06:51] And did you forget that I already went to jail for that shit, 你忘了我已经为这事进过监狱了吗
[06:54] – for fucking you, Mo? – Oh, my God, this shit again? -还是为了你 老蒙 -天呐 又提这茬
[06:56] Okay, I had to eat out my cellmate. 我不得不给我的狱友口交
[06:58] And I went to Congress. 而我去国会了
[07:00] I mean, I know it’s not as bad as jail, 我知道那不如监狱糟糕
[07:01] but it’s not nearly as cool as you would think it was. 但远不如你们想象的光鲜
[07:04] And I had to eat out every night. 而且我得每晚出去吃饭
[07:06] Do you know how fattening that is? 你知道那有多增肥吗
[07:08] The amount of butter I consumed? 我吃了多少黄油
[07:09] Shut up! 闭嘴
[07:10] The point is they already closed the case on Black Monday. 关键是黑色星期一已经结案了
[07:13] Well, the case is still open on Amerisavings, 但美国存储借贷银行的案子还没有
[07:16] or do you not remember that time I thought 还是你不记得那次我以为
[07:17] we were gonna die in the bank 我们会死在银行的事了
[07:19] – and then we almost did – Is that -而且我们确实 -那次是
[07:20] – die in the fucking bank? – when you turned -差点死在了银行里 -当你把
[07:21] the retail bank into a blood bank? 小额银行变成了血腥银行吗
[07:22] Well, deja Jew. It’s happening again, okay? “犹”如昨日 现在又发生了 懂吗
[07:25] – My people can sense death… – Your people. -我们的人能感知到死亡 -你们的人
[07:27] …like a dog in a storm, and thunder is coming. 就像狗在风暴中一样 而且暴雨将至
[07:31] Let me tell you something– 我告诉你
[07:31] your Semitic sense, right on point, 你的闪米特族第六感 非常准
[07:33] because if there was ever a we-could-die-in-this-room room… 因为如果有个”我们可能死在这”的房间
[07:37] I mean, I’m not sweating it. There is no way I die here. 我并不害怕 我不可能死在这里
[07:41] My landlady does chicken bone voodoo, 我的房东会鸡骨伏都巫术
[07:43] and she told me I actually die in a spaceship 她说我死在宇宙飞船里
[07:47] from lung cancer, but still… 虽然是死于肺癌 但依然…
[07:49] Look, guys, whatever shit we’re in, 听着 无论我们是为什么而来
[07:51] it must be deep if they’re not afraid to punch a… 肯定大事不妙 因为他们不介意打一个…
[07:54] – Politician. – No. -政客 -不
[07:55] I was gonna say a white boy, 我是想说白人
[07:57] but the real question is, why now? 但真正的问题是 为什么是现在
[07:59] All this shit, it’s in the past. 刚才说的那些 都是过去了
[08:01] And Blair, he just got my record expunged. 还有布莱尔 他刚把我的犯罪记录清零了
[08:03] I’m clean. 我清白了
[08:04] And I only make records, so I’m clean. 而我只制作专辑 所以我也清白
[08:07] We at the Leighman Brothers, we’re clean. 我们是雷曼兄弟 我们清白
[08:08] Yeah, with the Lenny out of the picture. 对 毕竟莱尼已经出局了
[08:10] Hey, I had nothing to do with that. 这事与我无关
[08:11] You might want to tell your tailor. 你最好告诉你的裁缝
[08:13] Or your hairline. 或你的发际线
[08:15] Oh, that’s great. We’re having a good time. 真棒 我们快乐极了
[08:17] No, but Dawn is right. Why now? 不是 道恩说得对 为什么是现在
[08:21] Maybe we’re just here ’cause the cops 也许我们被关在这只是因为那群警察
[08:23] are extremely racist and homophobic. 都极端种族歧视且恐同
[08:26] We’re quite a tasty sampler. You almost can’t blame ’em. 我们中的确有黑人有基佬 也难怪他们
[08:28] Black, Black, gay, gay, me. 黑人 黑人 基佬 基佬 还有我
[08:32] But the only one of us that’s been in hot water lately 但我们当中最近有过麻烦的人
[08:35] is actually– well, it’s you, Blair. 只有 只有你 布莱尔
[08:39] – Yeah, not to point fingers… – Oh, point, point, point. -没错 不是要指责你 -说吧说吧说吧
[08:42] …but, Blair, you are the only one 但是 布莱尔 只有你
[08:45] who has had multiple attempts on his life, 多次有人试图干掉你
[08:48] so, clearly, you’re wrapped up in some shady shit, 所以 显然 你有什么见不得人的秘密
[08:50] which is why everyone around you 所以你周围的人
[08:52] dies mysteriously or violently, which reminds me… 都或神秘或惨烈地死了 这让我想到
[08:55] – Yeah. – Fine. -没错 -好吧
[08:56] Maybe this is about who’s trying to kill me. 说不定是你们当中有人要害我
[08:59] Well, it’s not Dawn because Dawn and I 一定不是道恩 因为道恩和我
[09:01] – are friends again. – Well… -重归于好了 -我可没说过
[09:03] Keith and I are friends anew. 基斯和我重新开始了
[09:05] – Yassir…Yass–Yass–Yass– – Please…Please don’t do this to me. -亚西尔 亚西 亚西 -求你别念错了
[09:08] – Yassir–one more time. – It’s Yassir. -亚西尔 再给我念一遍 -念”亚西尔”
[09:11] We are cool now. 我们和解了
[09:13] So that means there’s only one person 那么就只剩下一个人
[09:15] Machiavellian enough to pull this off 能够不择手段地把我们关在这里
[09:17] – who also wants me dead. – Oh, my God. -还想要我的命 -老天
[09:19] You’re trying to make this about me again, Blair? 你又想把一切都怪在我头上是吗 布莱尔
[09:22] If it were me, fucker’d be dead. 这要是我的话 那贱人早死了
[09:24] Mo don’t miss. 老蒙从不失手
[09:26] That’s your defense? 这就是你的理由
[09:27] – That’s true. – Not great. -正是 -不是很高明
[09:28] – I, for one–I believe him. – Thank you, Keith. -我个人 相信他 -谢谢你 基斯
[09:31] But just to cross the I’s here, 那我杠一下说相信的人
[09:34] where were you the night that Blair was shot? 布莱尔被枪击那晚你在哪里
[09:36] – Where was I, asshole? – Yeah. -你问我在哪里 傻逼 -对
[09:38] – I was with Dawn. – Ew, really? -我和道恩在一起 -呕 真假的
[09:40] – Unfortunately, yes. – Okay, where were you? -不幸的是 真的 -那你在哪里
[09:43] With Larry. 跟拉瑞一起
[09:44] Biblically speaking, I’m sure. 肯定是兄弟基情吧
[09:46] Not my type. 他不是我的菜
[09:47] What about you, Yass? Where were you? 你呢 亚西 你在哪儿
[09:49] Motherfucker, I was in the suburbs 你个贱人 我在郊区
[09:51] putting a bow on that house that you bought. 给你买的房子系彩带
[09:53] – Bow? – No. -彩带 -不是
[09:55] Well, Mo, I-I’m–I’m confused. 老蒙 我 我糊涂了
[09:57] I thought you said you just bought the house. 我记得你说你刚买下那栋房子
[09:59] Um, well, no, Yassir is clearly confused 不是 亚西尔显然是弄错了
[10:01] because I wasn’t a homeowner then. 因为我那时候还没买房呢
[10:04] Everybody knows I just bought the house, you know, for Nomi. 所有人都知道我是最近才为了诺米买下房子
[10:06] So, sorry, Yassir, you don’t have an alibi 所以抱歉 亚西尔 你的不在场证明不成立
[10:09] unless you were doing something else at the time. 除非你那时候还干了别的事情
[10:10] What else were you doing? Were you doing something else? 你还干嘛了 你干其他事了吗
[10:12] – What were you doing? – Yeah, I-I got confused. -你那时在干嘛 -对 是我搞错了
[10:17] I’m sorry about that, Dawn. 不好意思啊 道恩
[10:19] Uh, I was at home… 我当时在家
[10:22] alone. 一个人在家
[10:25] You know that’s, like, the opposite of an alibi? 你这算哪门子不在场证明
[10:28] No, I was at Home Alone, the movie. 不 我在看《小鬼当家》 那个电影
[10:32] I was at a test screening for the movie Home Alone. 我当时在看《小鬼当家》的试映场
[10:36] – Well, there you go. – Okay. -这就对了 -好吧
[10:37] Was in a theater full of children, 电影院里全是小孩
[10:38] the only adult there, 只有我一个大人
[10:40] but we all equally had a good time. 但我们都看得很开心
[10:42] I believe him. Case closed. 我相信他 结案
[10:44] So we all have an alibi. 那么所有人都有不在场证明
[10:47] – Almost. – Oh, me? -几乎所有人 -我吗
[10:49] Oh, what was I doing? Oh, I remember. 我当时在干嘛 想起来了
[10:52] I had a meeting with a high-velocity bullet 我碰上了一颗高速飞行的子弹
[10:56] straight through my fucking chest. 它直接从我胸前穿透过去了
[10:58] I’m the only one who almost died, Dick Face-y! 我是唯一一个差点死了的人 混蛋
[11:01] – Twice! Na-d’oy! – Exactly, almost. -两次 你忘了吗 -没错 差点死了
[11:06] Seems pretty clear to me 我看这事很清楚
[11:07] that the only one who’s profited from all 从这些濒死经历中
[11:09] of these near-death experiences is you, Pfaff. 获利的人只有你一个 法夫
[11:13] You know, that’s actually a really good point, 你其实说得很对
[11:15] ’cause didn’t a therapist who just happened to know 不是有一个碰巧知道
[11:18] all your secrets just mysteriously get electrocuted? 你所有秘密的治疗师离奇触电身亡了吗
[11:22] And a pastor who had you in his back pocket 还有一个曾经拿捏利用你的牧师
[11:26] – got shot in the face. – Okay, come on. -被爆头了 -拜托
[11:27] Huh, not so na-d’oy, now, is it? 现在巴不得我们忘掉了 是吧
[11:31] Oh, Blair, all the shit you’ve done– 布莱尔 你干的这些破事
[11:34] there’s nothing I wouldn’t put past you. 我绝对饶不了你
[11:36] Don’t you mean after all the shit 你难道不是说
[11:37] you’ve done to me, Maurice? 你让我经历的这些破事吗 毛里斯
[11:41] Oh, we’re gonna do this, huh? 跟我来这套啊
[11:45] Guess that black eye is getting lonely–it wants a twin. 看来你那熊猫眼寂寞了 想找个伴
[11:47] All right. Okay, I’ll kick my chair, too. 好吧 那我也把椅子踹了
[11:52] Look, you want to do this shit, 听着 你想玩这套
[11:53] let’s fucking do this shit. 那我们就他妈来这套
[11:55] Where were you, Blair, when all those bodies 你当时在哪里 布莱尔 当那些人
[11:56] were dropping around you? 死在你身边的时候
[11:58] – Where was I? – Okay. -我在哪里 -好吧
[11:59] No, I’m sure–I mean, you were right there, of course. 不 我是说 你当然就在场
[12:01] That’s the entire thing about near-death. 濒死经历说的就是这个
[12:02] – Yeah. – The proximity of you to death is–okay, that’s clear. -对 -你跟死亡的距离 好 这个说清了
[12:05] I’m saying all those bodies 我是说那些
[12:07] standing between you and your career. 挡在你和你的事业之间的尸体
[12:10] I mean, come to think of it, shit, Roger, 我说 仔细想想 靠 罗杰
[12:12] your even– fucking your dad died 你甚至 妈的你爸甚至
[12:15] while he was beating you! 在揍你的半路上死了
[12:17] Oh, my God, I may talk a big game, 老天 我也就嘴上说说
[12:19] but remind me to stay out of your way, killer. 但提醒我千万别挡你路 杀手
[12:21] You really are a monster. 你就是个怪物
[12:22] – Yeah? – Oh, we’re gonna do this shit? -是吗 -我们要来这套吗
[12:25] Whoa, hey! Hey, come on, guys! 喂 喂 别这样 你们俩
[12:27] Pfaff, you’re up! Now! 法夫 到你了 快点
[12:31] Just go. 去吧
[12:32] You’re lucky. 算你运气好
[12:33] Yeah, I really dodged a bullet. 是啊 我真是躲过了一劫
[12:35] Come on, break it up. 快点 别闹了
[12:37] Okay, I’m coming! I’m an American Congressman. 行了 来了 我是美国国会议员
[12:40] Shut the fuck up. 他妈把嘴闭上
[12:44] Out. 出来
[12:47] Apologies, sir. 抱歉 先生
[12:49] I’m just trying to make this look legit. 我只是想让这事看上去真实
[12:51] Yeah, I’m good. 嗯 我很好
[12:57] Yowza, that was a close call, Congressman. 刚才真是太险了 议员先生
[12:59] I’m glad we got you out of there when we did. 很高兴我们及时把你捞出来了
[13:01] Yeah, well, I was just staying in character. 我只不过是在演戏
[13:04] Well, then the Tony goes to you, sir, 那托尼奖给得颁给你了 先生
[13:07] because you sure had me fooled. 因为你骗过了我
[13:10] Oh, speaking of fooled, I can’t believe 说到欺骗 我不敢相信
[13:12] they don’t realize we’ve got the entire place wired. 他们不知道我们在监听这个地方
[13:15] – Here, check it out on these. – Thanks. -给 用这个听 -谢谢
[13:19] Is that a toilet? 那是厕所吗
[13:20] Yeah, that’s for shitting and pissing. 对 那是用来拉屎撒尿的
[13:25] I know the old gay Blair just ain’t what he used to be, 我知道老基佬布莱尔不像从前了
[13:28] but once in a while, I get a glimpse of who he was. 但偶尔我也能看到他曾经的影子
[13:32] That kid just doesn’t deserve 那孩子不应该
[13:34] whatever they’re doing to him right now. 受到现在的遭遇
[13:36] That kid grew up to be a sociopath, Dawn… 那孩子就是个精神变态 道恩
[13:40] one that we’ve all had a motive to kill 我们时不常地
[13:41] from time to time, even you. 都有动机去杀他 连你都是
[13:43] And I’m not the one behind all that crazy shit, 而且我跟这疯狂事没有关系
[13:45] but let me tell you, I will freely admit, 但我告诉你 我愿意承认
[13:47] that motherfucker is highly murderable. 那个畜生玩意非常值得杀
[13:49] – Yes. – Piece of shit. -对 -人渣
[13:50] I just don’t like him. 我就是不喜欢他
[13:52] Uh, Agent, that collective murmur 探员 他们刚才的话
[13:55] was basically a confession. 基本可以算作招供了
[13:57] Now, get to grilling so I can get to the bottom of this. 赶紧给我去逼问 好让我查清真相
[13:59] No can doodle. 不行
[14:00] Liaising with the NYPD to kidnap your friends– 与纽约警局联手绑架你的朋友们
[14:03] sorry, suspects– already puts us 抱歉 嫌犯们 已经让我们
[14:05] in a gray area human rights-wise. 处于一个人权灰色地带了
[14:07] All we can do is scare ’em, try to get ’em talking, 我们只能吓吓他们 让他们开口
[14:11] hope something kind of shakes out. 希望能抖出什么信息
[14:13] Awesome. 好极了
[14:14] So, uh, kids, I can’t help but notice 好了 各位 我一眼就看出来
[14:17] how you’re looking and feeling so well. 你们今天打扮得非常光鲜
[14:19] Oh, come on. So again I ask you, where’s the party at? 说吧 我再问你们一次 派对在哪
[14:22] And I swear to God, if you lie to me– 我发誓 如果你骗我
[14:24] Okay. 好吧
[14:26] Mo… 老蒙
[14:29] …the truth is… 事实是
[14:31] – I was trying this on– – We were headed to -我只是试试衣服 -我们要去
[14:31] Nomi’s album release party. 诺米的专辑发布派对
[14:33] – We’re sorry. – What the fuck? -抱歉 -搞什么
[14:34] – What did you say? – That’s what the truth is. -你说什么 -那就是事实
[14:36] – That’s not what I meant! – Her record release– -我不是那个意思 -她的专辑发布
[14:39] Fuck! 妈的
[14:40] Fucking Nomi lied to me. Look, you know what, Dawn? 诺米骗了我 你知道吗 道恩
[14:43] I don’t know if it’s jealousy or whatever the fuck it is 我不知道是嫉妒还是别的什么
[14:45] that’s making you drive this wedge 让你来我和我的女人间
[14:46] between me and my woman, but you need to knock it off! 挑拨离间 但你得赶紧停手了
[14:49] You know what? Talk about revisionist history. 知道吗 如果我们要说过去
[14:51] It was your woman that ordered the McDLT. 是你的女人先点了麦当劳巨无霸
[14:54] Wait, McDLT? 等等 麦当劳巨无霸
[14:55] What the fuck does McDonald’s 这破事跟麦当劳
[14:56] delicious bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich 美味的培根生菜番茄汉堡
[14:59] have to do with any of this shit? 有什么鸟关系
[15:00] Well, you know how they keep the veggies and the meat 你知道餐厅会把蔬菜和肉
[15:03] – in separate compartments? – Yeah. -放在不同的盒子里吧 -对
[15:04] Well, that’s how Nomi wants her love life with Mo 诺米也希望自己和老蒙的感情生活
[15:07] and her career with me– separate, to keep it fresh. 以及与我的职业生活分开 保持新鲜
[15:11] And what happened to you, Yass, huh? 还有你是怎么回事 亚西
[15:14] I thought you were Team Mo Better Jazz, Yass. 我以为你是老蒙做更好的爵士队的 亚西
[15:16] You always kept it on the level with me, man. 你一直对我有所隐瞒 老兄
[15:19] You–I mean, Jesus Christ, you were my only friend 你 老天 你是我在逃亡时
[15:21] – when I was on the run. – Your only friend? -唯一的朋友 -你唯一的朋友
[15:24] I moved to Miami for you, 我为了你搬去了迈阿密
[15:25] and you fucking locked me in a safe. 而你还把我锁在了保险柜里
[15:27] You know why they call it a safe, Keith? 你知道保险柜名称的由来吗 基斯
[15:29] Because it keeps things safe. 因为它能保证物品安全
[15:30] I am your friend. 我是你的朋友
[15:31] You wouldn’t have even been able 如果没有我你根本无法
[15:32] to do the Amerisavings thing without me. 使出美国存储借贷银行的那招
[15:34] – That was you? – Hey–Now, hold on. -那是你干的吗 -等等
[15:36] You fucking snitch! 你个叛徒
[15:38] Fuck, now I’m late to pick up my kids. 我靠 现在我接孩子晚了
[15:39] This is great. 太好了
[15:40] I’m officially a deadbeat dad now. 我现在正式是个死爸爸了
[15:43] Great. 好极了
[15:45] Well, they were talking about who tried to kill you 他们之前在谈谁打算杀了你
[15:48] until they tried to kill each other. 直到他们打算互相残杀
[15:51] – You know what this is? – A total waste of time. -你知道这是什么吗 -浪费时间
[15:54] My mom and my stepdad. Yeah, same exact shit. 我妈和后爹 对 一样的破事
[15:57] It’s like they needed something to fight about, 就好像他们需要吵架一样
[16:00] except, uh, their Nomi 只不过他们的诺米
[16:01] was my dad’s second family in Ottawa. 是我爸在渥太华的第二个家
[16:04] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[16:06] One of them is trying to kill me. 他们其中一人想杀我
[16:07] Can’t you do something? 你就不能做点什么吗
[16:11] Send in the last party guest. 把最后一个派对嘉宾送进去
[16:15] Are you fucking kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[16:19] Good evening! 晚上好
[16:21] Wayne? 韦恩
[16:22] Where have I been, you no doubt conject. 你们肯定好奇我之前去哪了
[16:25] Excellent query. 好问题
[16:26] After my brush with the law, 在我违法了之后
[16:28] the only job I could get was a limo driver. 我只能找到做豪车司机的工作
[16:30] Driving around this wretched city, 在这个破烂不堪的城市里开车
[16:32] I became obsessed with mending the wounds 我变得沉迷于修复
[16:35] I inflicted on this broken world. 我给世界造成的伤害
[16:38] And I stopped doing a shitload of drugs on the daily. 于是我不再每天吸大量的白粉了
[16:42] As my mental acuity grew, 随着头脑神经敏锐度增加
[16:45] I spent my time volunteering at a woman’s shelter, 我把闲暇时间都花在去女性庇护所当志愿者
[16:48] helping victims achieve street justice 帮助受害者得到街头公正
[16:52] in a cool, feminist Equalizer kind of way. 用酷炫 女权伸冤者的那种模式
[16:56] Eh, that’d be a good show. 那会是部不错的电视剧
[16:58] Now, as far as society is concerned, 就整个社会而言
[17:01] I am the very model of a modern major minority. 我是现代主要少数族裔的代言人
[17:04] I think I speak for everyone, when I say, huh? 我觉得大家都这么想 对吧
[17:07] What the fuck is all of this? 你他妈放什么屁啊
[17:09] We haven’t seen you for almost a year, Wayne, 我们差不多一年没见你了 韦恩
[17:11] and you come in here looking like–I mean, Jesus Christ, 然后你突然出现 还穿得…天地良心
[17:14] where’s the Wayne that I used to know who’d pull his dick out 我以前认识的韦恩呢 会把鸡巴掏出来
[17:16] and wave it around in a very offensive manner? 用很粗鲁的方式乱晃的那个人呢
[17:18] At least that guy I understood. 至少我理解那个人
[17:19] All right, speaking of dicks, 好吧 说到鸡巴[混蛋]
[17:20] – where’s our Congressman? – Cops got him. -我们的议员呢 -警察把他抓走了
[17:22] They beat the shit out of him 他们在他来之前
[17:24] before he got here, too, black eye and everything. 还狠狠揍了他一顿 都熊猫眼了
[17:27] So have you figured out why we’re here? 所以你们知道我们为什么在这了吗
[17:29] We thought to find out who tried to kill Blair. 我们以为是找出谁想杀了布莱尔
[17:32] Or who Blair tried to kill. 或布莱尔想杀谁
[17:34] Or did kill. 或已经杀了
[17:36] Well, we all have alibis, so there’s no mystery to solve. 我们都有不在场证明 所以没有谜团了
[17:40] On the contrary. 正相反
[17:42] By my count, there are three obvious mysteries 据我所知 这个房间里有三个
[17:45] in this very room. 显而易见的谜团
[17:46] Which would you like me to solve first? 你想让我先解决哪个
[17:49] One, why is Dawn fidgeting with that ring on her necklace? 第一 为什么道恩在摆弄她脖子上那东西
[17:54] Two, who orchestrated this haunted house charade? 第二 是谁策划了这场鬼屋戏码
[17:58] And three, who shot Blair and killed his colleagues? 第三 谁开枪打了布莱尔并杀了他同事
[18:02] Three, I say three. 第三 我选第三
[18:04] Yeah, number three is the sexier headline, 对 第三的标题更性感
[18:07] but I’m gonna roll back to número uno. 但我觉得还是第一吧
[18:10] Dawn, what is that ring? 道恩 那枚戒指是什么
[18:12] I’m sorry? Come on–Fuck this. 什么 拜托 去你妈的
[18:15] Mo, I’m really not in the mood, okay? 老蒙 我真的没心情 好吗
[18:18] That’s why it’s purple. 所以这是紫色的
[18:19] It’s a mood ring, and purple means 这是个心情戒指 紫色意味着
[18:22] I’m over it, so move on. 我很烦躁 所以别纠结了
[18:24] It’s not because it’s an amethyst? 不是因为那是个紫水晶吗
[18:26] Actually, I’m–I’m–I’m not familiar with that stone. 其实 我…我不太熟悉这颗石头
[18:29] You’re not familiar with your own birthstone? 你不熟悉自己的出生石吗
[18:31] Get off my fucking ass 别他妈烦我了
[18:32] and stop asking me the dumb questions! 也别再问我这种蠢问题了
[18:35] That’s Nomi’s engagement ring. 那是诺米的订婚戒
[18:36] I’d recognize it anywhere. 到哪我都能认出来
[18:37] It took me forever to find the fucking thing. 我花了好久才找到这玩意
[18:39] What I don’t know is why it’s around your neck. 我不知道的是它为什么在你脖子上
[18:41] What I don’t know is why you bought Nomi a birthstone for February 我不知道的是你为什么给诺米买了二月出生石
[18:45] when she was fucking born in June. 而她明明是五月出生的
[18:49] Because our love was born in February. 因为我们的爱诞生于二月
[18:51] Don’t change the subject, Dawn. 别改变话题 道恩
[18:52] No, I was still in prison. 不 当时我还在监狱
[18:55] They let me out February 28th, 他们是2月28日放我出来的
[18:56] which means you met Nomi March first. 意味着你在3月1日认识了诺米
[18:59] – Okay, so I was wrong. – Yeah. -好吧 那我错了 -对
[19:01] I’ll ask you again. Why is it around your neck? 我再问你一次 它怎么在你脖子上
[19:04] I was… 我…
[19:07] holding it for her while she performed, 在她表演时替她保管
[19:10] and I just– I forgot to give it back. 然后我就 忘记还给她了
[19:12] I used to lie, too, when Shira would ask me, 我以前也撒谎 当希拉问我
[19:15] “Why are you not wearing your ring?” “你怎么不戴戒指”
[19:16] And I’d be like, “Oh, I left it at the gym,” 我会说”我忘在健身房了”
[19:18] or, “Rings on men are so gay,” 或”男人戴戒指太基佬了”
[19:20] or, “I left it at Jim’s, who’s so not gay.” 或”我留在吉姆家了 但他不是基佬”
[19:22] Shut the fuck up, please. And I’m not lying. 给老娘闭嘴 而且我没撒谎
[19:25] Then why didn’t you just say all that in the first place? 那你一开始怎么不说
[19:27] Because I’ve just had a really bad day 因为我刚过了糟糕的一天
[19:30] where I’m, like, in extras holding 我被关在一个
[19:32] in the fucking Exorcist. 像驱魔人一样的地方
[19:34] Jesus, let me, like, try to breathe! 天呐 就让我 让我呼吸吧
[19:41] Wait. 等等
[19:44] How did it take you forever to find the ring, 你为什么会花了很久找戒指
[19:47] when you’ve only known Nomi for a few weeks? 你明明只认识了诺米几周而已
[19:51] Getting warmer. 快说对了
[19:52] Why did you buy Nomi’s ring before you met her? 你为什么在遇见诺米前就买了戒指
[19:54] I don’t know what you’re asking me exactly. 我不知道你究竟在问我什么
[19:59] And why was it an amethyst? 而且为什么买紫水晶
[20:01] Hot, hot, hot. 快猜到了
[20:01] And why did Yassir put a bow on your new house 而且为什么亚西尔在我预定出狱的那天
[20:04] on my favorite street the day that 在我最爱的街上
[20:06] I was supposed to come home from prison? 给你的新家系彩带
[20:08] Oh, shit. That was a painting of me! 见鬼 那就是画我的
[20:11] Oh, my God, saying it out loud 天呐 大声说出来
[20:13] is finally what helped you put it all together? 让你终于豁然开朗了吗
[20:14] You were gonna propose to me? 你本来打算向我求婚吗
[20:16] Again. 再一次
[20:17] Hey, cops, please come take me away. 警察 带我走吧
[20:19] I did it. I killed everybody! 是我干的 我杀了所有人
[20:20] No need for a trial. Just shoot me in the face. 不用审判 直接给我爆头吧
[20:22] Put me out of my misery. 让我结束痛苦
[20:25] Do you think they still have a chance? 你觉得他们还有机会吗
[20:27] I don’t think you’re gonna have a chance to cop a feel 我觉得你根本没机会趁虚而入
[20:30] until you start acting like a fucking professional. 除非你专业点
[20:33] Guess I should get to it, shouldn’t I? 那我猜我该干活了 对吧
[20:37] We sure did learn a lot tonight about you 我们今晚确实对你了解了不少
[20:39] and how truly hated you are 以及这些最了解
[20:41] by all the people who know you best. 你的人有多么讨厌你
[20:43] I wouldn’t say that. 我不会那么说
[20:44] After hearing you double-crossed Mo… 听到你背叛了老蒙
[20:46] Well, for a good reason. 我有很好的理由
[20:47] …and sent Dawn to prison… 并把道恩送进了监狱
[20:49] All those circumstances were beyond my control. 那些情况都不受我控制
[20:51] …the suicides on Black Monday… 黑色星期一的自杀
[20:53] That was a very sensitive day. 那是个很敏感的一天
[20:55] …I would say, in my professional assessment, 我会说 从我的专业角度来看
[20:59] that you sound like a real piece of shit. 你听上去就像个人渣
[21:03] Okay. 好吧
[21:04] But, uh, the one thing that I couldn’t shake was what Mo said 但有一点我没太想明白 就是老蒙说的
[21:07] about all the folks who stood in your way, 所有那些挡你道的人
[21:09] so I had the boys do a little, uh, database digging. 所以我让手下去做了一些数据挖掘
[21:12] Fucking technology. 该死的科技
[21:14] Your dad died of a heart attack, right? 你爸死于心脏病 对吧
[21:17] Yes. Suddenly. 对 突发的
[21:19] But the autopsy said that they found glass 但尸检报告说医生在他的
[21:22] in his intestines, pancreas, and kidneys. 肠道 胰脏和肾脏里都发现了玻璃
[21:26] The guy was a fucking snow globe. 那家伙就像雪球一样满是玻璃渣
[21:28] Well, I guess it’s true what they say, 我猜他们说的是真的
[21:30] we all eat so many things without knowing it. 我们都在不知不觉中吃了很多东西
[21:34] – Hair and spiders and whatnot. – According to who? -头发 蜘蛛什么的 -谁[WHO]说的
[21:38] Exactly– the World Health Organization, 没错 世界卫生健康组织
[21:41] that is who, so I think we could probably 就是他们 所以我觉得大概可以
[21:44] just rule out my decades-dead dad 从嫌犯名单中排除
[21:47] from the suspect list, yeah? 我那个死了十年的老爸
[21:48] Problem is, we just can’t rule you out, can we? 问题是 我们不能排除你 对吧
[21:53] What the fuck is this? This a setup? 这是什么 陷阱吗
[21:55] It wasn’t until all your dirty friends 本来不是 但你所有的
[21:58] started smelling a lot cleaner than you. 手脚不干净朋友都似乎你比干净很多
[22:02] Throw him back, fellas. 让他回去 各位
[22:04] – You want your confession? – No, no, no! -你想要招供吗 -不不
[22:06] Go get it yourself, Congressman. 自己去要吧 议员
[22:07] Okay. 好吧
[22:12] MoMo… 蒙蒙
[22:18] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[22:22] – The truth? – Yeah. -真相吗 -对
[22:24] You’d already made up your mind. 你心意已决
[22:27] I just felt like the lie 我只是觉得
[22:28] made more sense at the time, you know, for you. 那时说谎更有道理 对你而言
[22:33] – I had no idea– – Hey, Mo! -我完全不知道 -老蒙
[22:37] If I’m so highly murderable, take your best shot. 如果我这么值得谋杀 你来吧
[22:41] Let’s do this. 开干吧
[22:42] Wait a second. You were listening to us? 等等 你在监听我们吗
[22:44] I thought you were getting your fucking dick lopped off. 我以为你被抓去砍鸡鸡了
[22:46] Yeah, I was listening to you. 对 我在监听你们
[22:48] And by the way, you’re a horrible father. 而且顺便说一句 你是个糟糕的父亲
[22:51] 比尔·考斯比出演《考斯比一家》中的父亲克利夫·赫克斯伯 剧中考斯比饰演的赫克斯伯是个好人 考斯比本人则被曝性侵超过50名女性
[22:51] You make Bill Cosby look like Cliff Huxtable. 你让比尔·考斯比看起来像克利夫·赫克斯伯
[22:54] We all know he’s a rapist. 我们都知道他是个强奸犯
[22:56] I do. My cousin did crafty on Ghost Dad… 我知道 我表弟用《鬼爸爸》做了手工课
[22:57] Are you saying Bill Cosby is a rapist… 你是说比尔·考斯比是强奸犯…
[22:59] – and they called him Pill Cosby – or Cliff Huxtable is the rapist? -结果被人叫菲尔·考斯比 -还是克利夫·赫克斯伯
[23:01] Yeah, I guess he does talk about Spanish fly a lot. 对 他好像确实总说西班牙芫菁混合剂
[23:03] Whoa! Bill Cosby is a rapist? 我靠 比尔·考斯比是个强奸犯吗
[23:08] – I have to get rid of my entire… – Wait a second. -我得扔掉我所有的… -等等
[23:09] …sweater collection. 毛衣系列了
[23:10] You set this up. 你策划了这一切
[23:11] You fucking set me up to betray Mo? 你设计让我背叛老蒙吗
[23:14] Wait, you–hold on, wait a minute. 等等 你 等等 等等
[23:15] – No, okay. – Betray Mo? -不 好吧 -背叛老蒙
[23:17] So that’s why you were trying to find out 难怪你这么想知道
[23:18] where I was so bad, K-man. 我当时在哪 基兄
[23:19] Yeah, so you could have Blair’s goons scoop me up? 对 好让布莱尔的手下把我抓起来吗
[23:21] No, that was not–No, he told me he wanted to call you 不 那不是 不 他说他想给你打电话
[23:23] – to tell you good news, right? – I just heard you! -告诉你好消息 对吧 -我刚听你说了
[23:25] – Good news, he said to me– – Wait! -好消息 他对我说 -等等
[23:27] So that’s why you were the only person 所以你才是唯一一个
[23:29] that was taken out of here for questioning? 从这里被带走审问的人
[23:32] – Brava. – Holy shit. -好极了 -吓死老子了
[23:34] I knew, once he had a black eye, 我早就知道了 当他熊猫眼了以后
[23:37] that it was his ruse. 我就知道是他的诡计
[23:38] A true black eye wouldn’t appear until hours later, 真正的熊猫眼要几小时后才会出现
[23:41] not until the capillaries 直到毛细血管的血
[23:42] leaked into the surrounding tissue, 渗入周围的组织中
[23:45] but for a former theater kid with a small bruise kit, 但从前玩戏剧的小孩 有擦伤化妆工具
[23:48] he could make it look convincing… 他能化的让人信服
[23:51] and fetching, I might add. 而且还怪吸引人的
[23:53] – Thank you, Wayne. – Yeah, thank you, Wayne. -谢谢 韦恩 -对 谢谢 韦恩
[23:56] And you, you really think that one of us 你 你真的以为我们中有人
[23:59] is behind this thing, trying to kill you? 是这一切的幕后黑手吗 试着杀你吗
[24:01] You really do need a checkup from the neck up, 你真的需要检查你脖子以上的部分了
[24:03] ’cause if you keep this shit up, one of us really might. 因为如果你总干这种破事 我们中真会有人动手
[24:06] Mo, Dawn just wanted to be friends, huh? 老蒙 道恩只想做朋友 对吧
[24:11] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你
[24:13] Me not marrying Dawn was the best thing 不娶道恩是我人生中
[24:14] that ever happened to me. 最美好的事情
[24:15] – Wait, wait, what? – Okay, no, no, not like that. -等等 什么 -好吧 不不 别这样
[24:18] Don’t let him fuck us up. That’s not what– 别让他挑拨我们 这不是…
[24:20] You know what? Fuck you, Blair. 知道吗 去你的 布莱尔
[24:21] – No, no, no, fuck you, Mo. – Fuck my life. -不不不 去你的 老蒙 -去我的生活
[24:24] Fuck ’em all. Remember that? 去他们的 还记得吗
[24:25] You wish I would have married your ass, 你希望我嫁给你
[24:27] which is why you asked three times. 所以你向我求了三次婚
[24:29] That’s some simple-ass hat trick shit. 求婚界的帽子戏法了
[24:31] No, I’m glad you said no to me, 不 我很高兴你拒绝了我
[24:33] because if you’d said yes, 因为如果你答应了
[24:34] I would have never met the love of my life. 我就永远不会认识这辈子的挚爱
[24:39] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[24:40] – Yeah, that’s right? – That’s right, Dawn. -是这样吗 -就是这样 道恩
[24:42] And it drives you crazy. 这让你发疯
[24:43] That’s why you stole her from me. 所以你从我身边偷走了她
[24:45] I didn’t steal her. I saved her from you. 我没有偷她 我从你手中拯救了她
[24:47] You wish that we had had the same kind of relationship 你希望我们之间的关系能像
[24:51] that Nomi and I have. 我和诺米一样
[24:52] Is that why Nomi asked me to hold on to her ring? 所以诺米让你保管她的戒指吗
[24:55] The real reason is ’cause she doesn’t want anyone to know 真正的原因是她不想让其他人知道
[24:57] she’s fucking engaged to you. 她跟你订婚了
[24:59] And scene! 本日最佳抓马场景
[25:02] Congratulations for telling each other lies. 恭喜你们对彼此撒谎
[25:05] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你吧
[25:06] There is a long history of labels 唱片界一直有历史
[25:08] making their artists seem single for record sales. 让歌手保持单身 好促进专辑销量
[25:11] – Yeah? – Want some examples? -是吗 -想听听例子吗
[25:19] Give me a fucking break. I’ll come up with some. 饶了我吧 我能想出来
[25:20] I’m on the spot. I don’t have anybody. 现在一时想不到 我不知道任何人
[25:23] Yeah, ’cause you’re fucking wrong. 没错 因为你错到家了
[25:24] The truth is it’s got nothing to do with her being engaged 事实是这与她订婚了无关
[25:27] and everything to do with her being engaged to you. 问题出在和你订婚了
[25:29] It’s you, Mo. It’s fucking you. 是你 老蒙 问题是你
[25:32] If you were young and cool, you’d help her career. 如果你年轻坦率 就会帮她发展事业
[25:36] – But you’re not. – God damn it! -但你不是 -见鬼了
[25:38] This group is so fucking easily distractible! 这群人也太容易分心了
[25:41] Okay, we are here because this guy set us up, 好吧 我们来着是因为这人给我们下了套
[25:45] and he’s the reason I’m not gonna see my kids again. 都怪他 我再也看不到我的孩子了
[25:47] And the reason that I’m gonna miss 他害我错过
[25:49] Nomi’s album release party. 诺米的专辑发布派对
[25:51] Yeah, you’re the reason that we are gonna miss 对 是你害的我们错过
[25:53] Nomi’s album release party! 诺米的专辑发布派对
[25:55] Which is still very upsetting to me. 这事依然让我闹心
[25:57] – Okay! – It’s upsetting to all of us! -行了 -这让我们所有人闹心
[25:58] – So what? – Okay, I’m sorry. -那又如何 -好吧 抱歉
[26:01] I’m just so tired 我只是厌倦了
[26:03] of feeling like I’m the bad guy. 感觉我是坏人
[26:08] You are. 你就是
[26:21] Man down! 有人倒地
[26:23] Back the fuck up, Mo! 给我后退 老蒙
[26:24] – Finally, someone– – Fuck you! -终于 有人… -去你妈的
[26:25] – I feel like you don’t– – What the fuck, Yassir? -我感觉你不… -搞什么 亚西尔
[26:28] Wayne, this is for the ladies! 韦恩 这是为了女士们报仇
[26:31] – Fuck all of y’all! – Hey, that’s enough. -去你们所有人的 -够了
[26:34] You’re all free to go. 你们都可以走了
[26:35] We only have the black site till nine, 这个小黑屋我们只能租到九点
[26:37] so scram. 赶紧闪人
[26:38] And shut the fuck up! 都给我闭嘴
[26:41] – Jesus. – Little bitches. -老天 -小贱人
[26:42] What the fuck did I do? 我干了什么
[26:48] I was on my way to the Met to drop off a big wig 我正要去大都会博物馆送大佬
[26:51] when the cops jumped in and made me drive here, 结果警察上了车 逼我开到这里
[26:53] but at least I can drive you guys home. 但至少我能送你们回家
[26:55] There’s plenty of room for everyone. 车上足够容纳你们所有人
[26:57] I’ll pull it around. 我去把车开来
[26:58] Hey, Wayne, you said you, uh, knew 韦恩 你说自己知道
[27:01] who tried to kill Blair and who killed all the others, 谁想杀了布莱尔以及谁杀了其他人
[27:04] – the last mystery. – Absolutely. -最后一个谜团 -当然
[27:08] The killer’s obviously– 凶手显然是…
[27:09] Hey, check this out– a remote lock/unlock. 瞧瞧这个 远程开车锁车
[27:14] Isn’t that rad? 很酷吧
[27:17] Fucking technology. 该死的科技
黑色星期一

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑暗救赎(Blackout)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme