英文名称:Cloverfield
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | It’s 6:42 a.m. | 现在是6:42 |
[01:53] | Beth’s dad’s place. | 在贝丝爸爸的家 |
[01:59] | He’s out of town. | 他出城了 |
[02:05] | And it’s already a good day. | 已经天亮了 |
[02:39] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[02:44] | – Rob, what are you doing? – nothing. | -罗伯 你在干什么 -没什么 |
[02:46] | – well, then stop. – nothing. | -别 别拍了 -没关系的 |
[02:48] | – that’s… – stop it. | -没关系 -别拍了 |
[02:50] | She’s shy. | 他很害羞 |
[02:52] | I could just see this ending up on the internet. | 我能想象到这个会放到网上 |
[02:55] | Well, fine, cover up. see if I care. | 好吧 穿上衣服 看看我在不在意 |
[02:57] | – I’m interested in other things. – like what? | -我对其他事感兴趣 -比如说? |
[03:05] | Like you. | 比如说你 |
[03:10] | – oh, man. – that was close. | -哦哟 -就差一点 |
[03:14] | Do it really… I’m scared of it. | 准一点 我怕这个 |
[03:16] | – it’s only 30 minutes out. – shut up. I’ve never been. | -才30分钟的路程 -闭嘴 我没去过 |
[03:18] | You’ve never been to coney island? | 你没去过康尼岛吗? |
[03:20] | Oh, how have you never been to coney island? | 你怎么会没去过康尼岛啊? |
[03:22] | I don’t know, I just… I’ve never been. | 我不知道 我就是没去过 |
[03:24] | Oh, that’s… it’s so much fun. I’m taking you. we’re going. | 那里很好玩的 我带你去 一起去 |
[03:26] | Oh, my god. you’re so excited about this. | 天啊 你怎么这么兴奋啊 |
[03:27] | – yeah, I can’t wait to… – give me this. | -是的 都等不及了 -给我摄像机 |
[03:28] | What are you doing? what? | 你干什么啊 |
[03:29] | Oh, all right. well, then from the neck up, okay? | 好吧 只拍脖子以上 好吗 |
[03:31] | That’s the only way I consent to this. | 只有这样我才答应 |
[03:33] | Oh, please, Rob, nobody’s paying for that online. | 得了吧 罗伯 没人会在网上花钱看你的 |
[03:35] | You’ve never been to twelve-chest-hairs. com, have you? | 那你肯定没去过twelve-chest-hairs. com |
[03:37] | – okay. what else? – what else, what? | -好吧 还有什么 -什么还有什么 |
[03:40] | Other than cotton candy and tilt-a-whirls? | 除了棉花糖和旋转椅还有什么 |
[03:42] | – what do you want to do today? – lf I answer that… | -今天你还想干什么 -如果我说 |
[03:47] | – all right, is this thing on? – look out! | -好的 开始录了吗 -小心 |
[03:48] | Babe, it’s not my camera. | 宝贝 这不是我的摄像机 |
[03:50] | I don’t know if it’s the on button or the zoom button. | 我不知道这是开关还是调焦距的 |
[03:51] | All right. here, here, here. I think I got it. is this on? | 好了 这里 搞定了吧 录了吗 |
[03:53] | Oh, perfect. and now we can have a nice record of you getting run over. | 很好 现在我们可以拍到你被碾过的镜头了 |
[03:56] | Is that funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[03:58] | What time is everybody starting to show up? | 什么时候大家都出来了? |
[04:00] | – it’s getting late here. – a couple hours. | -这里比较晚的 -几小时吧 |
[04:01] | – that’s why we have to hurry. – where are we going? | -这就是我们要赶快的原因 -我们去哪里啊 |
[04:04] | We’re going… we’re just going around the corner to the store! | 我们转个弯去商店 |
[04:08] | I want you to go around with your brother’s camera | 我想让你带着我哥哥的摄像机 |
[04:10] | And get testimonials from everyone. | 把所有人的推荐信都收来 |
[04:12] | Why? I mean, it’s not like this is a wedding. | 为什么 我是说 这不是一场婚礼啊 |
[04:14] | I know it’s not a wedding. I said like a wedding. | 我知道不是 我说像一场婚礼 |
[04:18] | I can’t get this. | 我拿不到这个 |
[04:19] | I don’t get… I mean, I don’t understand why I have to do it. | 我不明白为什么我要干这事 |
[04:22] | Cause, I mean, I don’t… I don’t even know how to work this… | 因为我根本不知道怎么做 |
[04:25] | – that’s what I think is gonna happen. – no, I’m not! | -我就知道会这样 -不 我不是 |
[04:27] | – you totally are. you… – you have no clue! | 你就是 -你又不知道的 |
[04:28] | Okay, well, let me ask you a question. | 好吧 我来问你个问题 |
[04:30] | Can you see me through the viewfinder? | 你能从屏幕上看到我吗 |
[04:33] | Yeah. got you. | 是的 能看到 |
[04:34] | Good. now can you see me trying to carry these bags all by myself? | 很好 那你能看到我一个人拿着这么多袋子吗 |
[04:37] | You’re doing a great job. | 你干得很好啊 |
[04:39] | Here, practice doing two things at once. | 给你 练习一下同时干两件事 |
[04:41] | – that’s good! that was good. – thank you. | -好的 很好 -谢谢 |
[04:43] | I’m not lugging this thing around all night long | 我不想整晚拿着这个 |
[04:44] | he is your brother. | 他是你兄弟啊 |
[04:45] | This is important. stop freaking out. | 这很重要 别大惊小怪的 |
[04:46] | I understand that, Lily, but it’s a shit job! | 我知道 莉莉 但这是个烂工作 |
[04:47] | – no, it isn’t. – yes, it is! I’m not doing it! | -不 那不是 -是的 那是 我不会干的 |
[04:49] | Jason, I have been planning this for two weeks! | 杰森 我都计划两周了 |
[04:52] | – all I want you to do is help me. – okay, babe, babe. | -我只想让你帮我 -好吧 宝贝 宝贝 |
[04:53] | Okay. all right? I’ll do it. it’s fine. | 好吧 我会干的 行了吧 |
[04:57] | I really pissed her off. | 我惹毛她了 |
[05:00] | Babe, come on. I was just kidding! come on! | 宝贝 我只是开开玩笑 |
[05:03] | Hud? Hud, listen to me. I got a job for you. | 哈德 哈德 听着 我给你个差事 |
[05:08] | I already have got a job. | 我已经有了 |
[05:09] | – I’m doing the sign, so… – yeah, no. I see that | -我在贴横幅 -我知道 |
[05:10] | But this is more important than the sign. you know how, like, at weddings, | 但是这比横幅更重要 你知道在婚礼上 |
[05:13] | People give testimonials to the camera, right? | 大家怎么给照相机推荐信的吧? |
[05:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:17] | All right. you’re gonna take the camera and just, you know, go around the party | 好吧 你只要拿着照相机在晚会里转上一圈 |
[05:21] | And film people wishing Rob good luck. | 拍下大家祝贺罗伯的镜头 |
[05:23] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[05:24] | – that’s a lot of responsibility. – this is important. | -这责任很大的 -这很重要 |
[05:25] | And then you have to do it the whole night… | 你整晚都得干这个 |
[05:27] | And Marlena’s gonna be here. | 玛莲娜会来 |
[05:29] | – she is? – oh, yeah. she is. | -是吗 -是的 她会来 |
[05:30] | – so you’re gonna take that. – oh, hold on. | -拿着 -等等 |
[05:31] | – and you’re gonna talk to her… – I didn’t… | -你会和她聊天 -我没 |
[05:32] | – for Rob. – I didn’t say I would do it. | -为罗伯 -我没说我会干这事 |
[05:34] | – just try it out. – all right, I’ll do a few. | -就试一下 -好吧 我就干一会 |
[05:35] | You can, just do mine… | 你可以先拍我 |
[05:38] | – are you ready? – yeah, go. | -好了吗 -好了 开始 |
[05:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:41] | Rob, I don’t even know what to say, bro. | 罗伯 我根本不知道要说什么 |
[05:44] | Best of luck in japan. I love you so much, | 祝你在日本交好运 我这么爱你 |
[05:46] | And I’m proud of you. | 为你骄傲 |
[05:51] | – that’s it. – that’s it? | -就这样 -就这样? |
[05:52] | – yeah. easy enough. – yeah. it’s actually kind of fun. | -是的 简洁明了 -是的 还蛮好玩的 |
[05:57] | – you enjoy it, Hud. – thanks, man. | -好好干吧 哈德 -谢啦 |
[06:00] | Yeah, I’m doing… | 我正在 |
[06:02] | Hey, what’s up, man? | 好啊 |
[06:03] | Hey, guys? hey. | 好啊 |
[06:06] | – what do we say? – anything. | -我们该说什么 -随便的 |
[06:07] | Bon voyage, Rob. or however you say that in japanese. | 一帆风顺 罗伯 用日文怎么说 |
[06:15] | – Hud, what are you doing? – I’m documenting the night. | -哈德 你在干什么 -我在记录今晚 |
[06:17] | But I thought I asked Jason to do that. | 但是我是叫杰森干这事的 |
[06:19] | Oh, yeah, well, Jason asked me to do it, so I’ve been doing it. | 杰森让我拍 所以我就在拍了 |
[06:23] | I’ve been doing it really well. | 我拍得很好啊 |
[06:24] | Well, are you gonna take it seriously, though? | 你能认真点吗 |
[06:25] | Because it’s really important. | 这很重要啊 |
[06:27] | No, of course. I’ve been taking it really, really seriously. | 当然 我非常非常认真啊 |
[06:29] | – very seriously. – you promise? | -十分认真 -说到做到? |
[06:30] | Yeah, you wanna do your testimonial now? | 你想现在拍你的告别感言吗 |
[06:33] | – okay. – yeah, do it right now. | -好的 -现在就开始吧 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:36] | Okay, just open up to him, cause this is gonna be | 畅所欲言吧 这是 |
[06:38] | – the last thing he sees you… – okay, Hud, I got it. | -他最后一次看到你 -够了 哈德 知道了 |
[06:40] | Robert hawkins, | 罗伯特·霍金斯 |
[06:42] | I can’t believe you’re leaving me to look after your brother by myself. | 我不能相信你丢下我一个人照顾你弟弟 |
[06:45] | Oh! easy, easy. I mean I’m obviously standing right here… | 冷静 冷静 我可就在这里 |
[06:49] | And I know we’re not officially family, yet, but… | 我知道我们还不是正式的家人 |
[06:52] | – not fair, ’cause I’m gonna… – dude. | -不公平 我只是要 -别捣乱 |
[06:54] | – okay. – I’ll cut him out later. | -好吧 -呆会我会把他剪掉的 |
[06:56] | But I think of you as my brother, and I hope you think of me as a sister. | 但是我把你当作我哥哥 希望你也把我当作妹妹 |
[07:01] | So, you better call us. | 你最好打电话给我们 |
[07:05] | Now that you have this job, you can afford to call us, so… | 现在你有工作了 付得起电话费了 所以 |
[07:08] | – Hud? – yeah. | -哈德 -怎么 |
[07:10] | Yeah, sorry. no, you’re good. you’re good. you’re good. | 不好意思 你表现得很好 |
[07:12] | – that was good! – that’s it? | -你表现得很好 -是吗 |
[07:13] | I thought that was really, really good. | 我觉得你表现得非常非常好 |
[07:14] | Yeah, but you weren’t even paying attention for… | 但是你都没注意到我 |
[07:26] | Okay. okay, you can do this. | 你能行的 |
[07:31] | Yeah. you got this, man. you got this. | 是的 你能行的 你能行的 |
[07:40] | – what’s up, man? – hey, what’s up, dude? | -好啊 -好啊 |
[07:43] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[07:48] | Excuse me! hey, Marlena? | 不好意思 好啊 玛莲娜 |
[07:51] | – hey, what’s up? – hi. hi. | -好啊 -嗨 |
[07:53] | Hey, did you know that I’m going around | 你知道我在 |
[07:55] | The party and I’m… do you know Rob’s leaving? | 晚会上而且 你知道罗伯要走了吗 |
[07:57] | – like it’s his going-away party. – yeah. yeah. | -这是他的欢送晚会 -是的 |
[08:00] | Cool. hey, so we’re taping, I think, people talking about him. | 既然我们在录像 有什么想说的 |
[08:05] | Oh, no, thank you. I barely even know Rob. | 谢了 我和罗伯不是很熟 |
[08:08] | I’m just coming to say hi to Lily, so it’s a little weird, | 我只是来和莉莉打个招呼 我出现 |
[08:10] | If I’m even on it, I think, but thanks. | 在镜头里就有点怪怪的 谢拉 |
[08:12] | Okay, cool, except I’m supposed to get everybody. | 好吧 但是我要拍到所有人 |
[08:15] | So have you ever been to a wedding? | 你参加过婚礼吗 |
[08:18] | No, I get what you’re doing. I just… I don’t want to do it, but thank you. | 没有 不过我知道你在干什么 我不想拍 谢谢 |
[08:21] | Okay, cool. we’ll just do a short one real quick. | 只要拍一小段就好 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | Hey, Rob, Marlena. | 嘿 罗伯 玛莲娜 |
[08:36] | I think we’ve met, like, probably three times before, total, | 我们见过大概三次面 |
[08:39] | And every one of those times I was really drunk, | 每次我都是大醉 |
[08:43] | So I don’t really even know what to say. | 所以我不知道要说什么 |
[08:46] | But you have a cool job! that’s something! | 你有个很酷的工作 |
[08:48] | – like you’re president of something! – vice president! | -是主席什么的 -副主席 |
[08:50] | Also really cool. | 也很好 |
[08:51] | So good luck with that and we’re gonna be here | 祝你好运 我们会在这里 |
[08:55] | Keeping new york really safe and fun for you when you come back. | 为你保持纽约市的安全和乐趣 |
[08:58] | – cool, that was a really good one. – yeah? | -这段很好 -是吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah, we can do another one if you want. | 你愿意的话我们可以再拍一段 |
[09:03] | Do you actually have, like a card or something? | 你有记忆卡之类的东西吗 |
[09:05] | Well, my agency… we’re leaving. we’re going on this stupid retreat | 我代理 我们要走了 我们要去一个傻兮兮的度假村 |
[09:08] | And they like all this video, | 他们很喜欢这种录像 |
[09:09] | – like, bonding crap. – oh, yeah. I’m actually… | -像自我介绍这种 -我其实 |
[09:11] | – I’m not a professional. – what? | -我不是很专业 -什么 |
[09:12] | – I’m not a professional. I’m Hud. – hug? | -我不是很专业 我叫哈德 -hug? |
[09:15] | No, no, no, Hud. I’m Rob and Lily’s friend. | 不是 是哈德 我是罗伯和莉莉的朋友 |
[09:19] | – we met, like, several times before. – oh, yeah, yeah. | -我们之前见过几面的 -是的 |
[09:22] | Yeah, you have the camera in front of your face, | 摄像机挡住你的脸了 |
[09:24] | – it’s probably why I didn’t… – okay, here. if I move it? | -这可能是我没认出你来的原因 -好的 我拿开他 |
[09:26] | – oh, yeah. what’s going on? totally. – yeah. | -最近好吗 -很好 |
[09:28] | Yeah, cool. it’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[09:30] | – really good to see you. really good. – so what have you been up to? | -非常非常高兴见到你 -最近要干什么 |
[09:34] | I actually… I’m gonna just go grab some food, | 其实我只想拿点吃的去 |
[09:37] | But good luck with the… | 好好拍吧 |
[09:38] | I could still do your agency’s retreat if you wanted… | 如果你愿意我可以继续拍 |
[09:41] | He’s coming up the stairs right now. everybody get ready. get ready. | 大家准备好 他上楼了 |
[09:44] | Can someone turn down the music, please? | 有谁能把音乐关掉 |
[09:50] | Surprise! surprise! | 惊喜 惊喜 |
[09:56] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[10:00] | How did you guys plan all this? | 你们怎么办到的 |
[10:02] | Easy, you’re naive. let’s go. | 很简单 你很天真啊 来吧 |
[10:04] | – hey. how are you? – take this. take this. | -好啊 -拿着这个 |
[10:06] | – I’m sorry. yes. thank you. – what’s up? | -不好意思 谢谢 -最近怎么样啊 |
[10:08] | Oh, hey. yes. good. | 很好 |
[10:11] | – what’s up, man? – speech! | -好啊 -发言 |
[10:12] | – yeah, speech! speech! – speech! speech! | 发言 发言 发言 |
[10:18] | – oh, this is very surprising… – I hope so. | -实在很惊喜 -希望如此 |
[10:21] | – obviously. – it’s a surprise party. | -明显时的 -这是个令人惊喜的晚会 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:25] | But it’s very sweet. so thank you. Lily? | 这很贴心 谢谢你 莉莉 |
[10:28] | It was everyone. it was everyone. | 每个人都有份的 |
[10:29] | No, thank you, everyone. thank you. it’s… | 谢谢你们所有人 谢谢 |
[10:33] | Oh, it means a lot, so… that’s it. that’s all I got. I don’t know. | 这对我来说很重要 就这样了 我无法表达 |
[10:37] | – have a good time! – yeah, party! | -玩的开心 -晚会开始罗 |
[10:40] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[10:41] | – hey, man. were you surprised? – yo. I was, like, not even surprised. | -你吃惊吗 -我一点都不吃惊 |
[10:46] | No? can you describe your current emotions right now? | 你能描述一下你现在的心情吗 |
[10:48] | I don’t know. I would say blase. like, I’m a little… I’m just a little bored. | 我不知道 可能我厌烦于享乐了 有点厌倦了 |
[10:52] | – no, you’re not. well, congrats. – no, man, that was awesome, dude. | -不 你不是 恭喜你 -不是的 这很棒 |
[10:56] | What are you doing with the video camera by the way? | 你拿着摄像机干什么 |
[10:57] | I’m documenting the night | 我在记录今晚 |
[10:58] | So that you can take it to japan with you. | 那你就可以带去日本了 |
[11:00] | Oh, can I watch it every night when I get there. | 到日本了我能每天看吗 |
[11:01] | Jason asked if i… | 杰森问如果我 |
[11:02] | – yeah, you could. – oh, good. | -是的 你可以 -好的 |
[11:04] | All right, thank you. cool. | 谢谢啦 |
[11:07] | Hey, Hud, do you know if Beth’s coming tonight? | 哈德 你知道今晚贝丝来吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I guess. I’m sure Lily invited her. why wouldn’t she be here? | 来的吧 我猜 我肯定莉莉请她的 她怎么会不来啊 |
[11:28] | So how are you gonna survive without Rob? | 你没了罗伯怎么活啊 |
[11:29] | – he’s like your main dude. – yeah, I know. | -他就像绝配 -是的 我知道 |
[11:31] | Hey, how am I gonna survive without you? | 没了你我怎么活啊 |
[11:32] | – I don’t know. I’m like your main dude. – straight up. | -我不知道 我就是你的绝配 -确实是 |
[11:37] | – as I make my… I’m not here. – hi, Hud. | -我不在这里 -嗨 哈德 |
[11:41] | I’m just documenting. not here. | 我只是在录像 我不在这里 |
[11:43] | That was my biggest problem is that she picked him… | 这是我最大的问题是她选了他 |
[11:45] | You know what. no, but when he said my fair lady… | 知道吗 当他说我美丽的女士 |
[11:47] | – I love my fair lady. – I was like, “really?” | -我爱我美丽的女士 -我的反应是”真的吗” |
[11:50] | That was wonderful. but, I mean, it worked out, right? | 那很好 不过这有用的吧 |
[11:54] | Beth, hey! you made it. | 贝丝 你来了 |
[11:57] | It doesn’t matter, dude, you’re here. all is well. | 没关系 你来了那就好了 |
[11:59] | Oh, no, it’s good. it’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[12:00] | – enjoy it. have fun. – oh, I will. I’m just gonna go say… | -享受吧 -会的我会过去说 |
[12:05] | – who is that guy? – I don’t know. he’s random. | -那个男的是谁 -不知道 陌生人 |
[12:06] | Here, I’m gonna go check it out. look out, documenting. | 我去看看 小心点 录像呢 |
[12:09] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:10] | – I missed your surprise. – oh, that’s okay. | -我错过你惊讶的样子 -没关系 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry. no, we had cab problems. I’m really sorry. | 不好意思 我们打不到车 实在不好意思 |
[12:14] | – that’s fine. – decorating’s mine. | -没关系 -我装饰的 |
[12:16] | – no, that’s fantastic. – Rob, this is travis. | -装饰的很好 -罗伯 这是travis |
[12:19] | – hi. – hi. oh, pleasure. | -你好 -好啊 |
[12:21] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说过你 |
[12:22] | – congratulations, by the way. – thank you. | -恭喜啦 -谢谢 |
[12:24] | – vice president. that’s fantastic. – I love your dress. | -副主席 太棒了 -衣服很不错啊 |
[12:25] | – thank you. I love yours. – yeah, thank you. | -谢谢 你的也不错 -谢谢 |
[12:27] | That’s really amazing. | 这里很不错 |
[12:28] | – should we… – yeah, there’s a buffet. | -能吃东西吗 -自助餐在那里 |
[12:30] | Hey, I’m documenting the night. I’m Hud. | 我在录像 我是哈德 |
[12:32] | – okay. – so, there’s tons of sake. | -好的 -那里有很多酒 |
[12:33] | Yeah, just help yourselves, enjoy. | 是的 别客气 |
[12:35] | – enjoy, everybody. – it’s good to meet you. | -大家别客气 -很高兴建到你 |
[12:36] | – have a good one, yeah. – thanks for coming. | -玩得开心 -谢谢光临 |
[12:40] | – I think he just said I was cute. – are they dating? | -我认为他说我可爱 -他们在约会吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:04] | – hey, is everything cool, man? – yeah, everything’s cool. | -你还好吧 -好的 |
[13:07] | Okay, because… I don’t know, because you been over here kind of… | 你来这里好像 |
[13:10] | Is that my camera? | 这是我的摄像机吗 |
[13:12] | I don’t know. your brother gave it to me. | 我不知道 你弟弟给我的 |
[13:14] | Did you switch the tape? because I had a tape in there. | 你换过带子了吗 我在里面有带子的 |
[13:16] | I don’t know. was… | 我不知道 |
[13:18] | Roller-coasters are fun, but, like, any kind of tea-cuppy thing… | 过山车很好玩 但是有点像旋转杯 |
[13:20] | Tape was in here when I got it. why? | 我拿到的时候就有带子了 怎么了 |
[13:25] | – Rob, why? – no, it doesn’t matter. | -罗伯 怎么了 -算了 |
[13:27] | It doesn’t… it’s stupid. | 没关系的 |
[13:29] | Okay, are you sure you’re cool? because you’re really weirding me out. | 你确定你没事吗 你看起来 |
[13:31] | Like, we haven’t been hanging out or anything. | 像没约会过一样 |
[13:35] | – here. here, man. come on. – all right, cool. that’s more like it. | -来这里 -好吧 像这样就好了 |
[13:39] | Excuse me. sorry. excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[13:43] | – what’s wrong with you? – hey, Beth! Beth. Beth. Beth. | -你怎么了 -贝丝 贝丝 贝丝 |
[13:45] | Hey, I’m filming goodbyes for Rob. do you want to say something? | 我在拍对罗伯的告别感言 想说点什么吗 |
[13:45] | Hey, I’m filming goodbyes for Rob. do you want to say something? | 我在拍对罗伯的告别感言 想说点什么吗 |
[13:48] | Oh, Hud, I don’t know. it’s not a really good time right now. | 哈德 我不知道 现在不行 |
[13:53] | Come on, he’s leaving. | 说吧 他要走了 |
[13:55] | – I mean, can we… – I know. | -我是说 我们能 -我知道 |
[13:56] | You’re not gonna be able to talk to him for a while. | 你会有好长一段时间不能和他说话 |
[13:57] | Isn’t there something you wanna say? | 就没有什么想说的 |
[14:03] | You know what? travis, can you get me a drink? | 塔夫斯 帮我那个饮料好吗 |
[14:05] | – oh, yeah. yeah. yeah, of course. – is that… okay. | -好的 当然 -好吗 |
[14:06] | Cool, thanks. | 谢拉 |
[14:09] | Okay, let’s… right here? I don’t… | 好吧 开始吧 就在这 我不 |
[14:11] | – no, we can do it in the kitchen. – okay, perfect. | -不 到厨房拍吧 -好的 |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:19] | Rob, | 罗伯 |
[14:23] | I didn’t want to do this on camera. | 我不想在镜头前说这个 |
[14:26] | But, I just… I just want you to know how happy I am for you, | 但是我只想让你知道我多么为你感到高兴 |
[14:33] | Because I know how hard you’ve worked for this job | 因为我知道你为这工作付出了很多 |
[14:36] | And I know how much it means to you and… | 而且我知道在你心中的地位 |
[14:41] | And I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会很想念你的 |
[14:44] | Hey. can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[14:53] | Jason? there’s something totally weird going on with Rob and Beth. | 杰森 罗伯和贝丝之间怪怪的 |
[14:57] | – what are you talking about? – I’m serious. they’re right outside. | -你在说什么 -我是认真的 他们就在外面 |
[14:59] | – Hud! not now. – okay. I’ll check it out. | -哈德 别打扰我 -好吧 我去看看 |
[15:02] | You never even called me, Rob! | 你都不打电话给我 罗伯 |
[15:04] | You go and bring some guy to my party? | 你把男的带到我的晚会上来 |
[15:05] | Hold on! you haven’t talked to me in weeks! | 慢着 你好几个星期没和我说过话了 |
[15:08] | – Hud, man! come on! – sorry! | -哈德 别这样 -不好意思 |
[15:09] | – what? what? – I got it. I got it. Hud, get back inside. | -怎么了 -我搞定了 哈德 进来 |
[15:12] | – but I’m documenting! – not this. | -我在录像啊 -别拍那个 |
[15:15] | Lily, do you know what they were fighting about? | 莉莉 你知道他们在吵什么吗 |
[15:17] | Lily, if you know, you have to tell me. Lily. | 莉莉 如果你知道一定要告诉我 莉莉 |
[15:19] | I’m not telling you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[15:21] | I really should know, as the guy documenting this. | 我应该知道的 我是录像的啊 |
[15:23] | She was the one who brought me back inside. | 她把我拉进来的 |
[15:24] | – okay, fine. we’ll go find out. – I’m positive. I promise. | -没事 我们会知道的 -我很乐观的 |
[15:27] | – we’ll ask her. we’ll go find out. – she’s in the kitchen. | -我们就问她好了 -他在厨房 |
[15:29] | – what? – lil! | -什么 -莉莉 |
[15:31] | Lil, do you have something to tell us? | 莉莉 你有什么要告诉我们的吗 |
[15:33] | – no. – you do, don’t you? | -没有 -有的吧 |
[15:34] | – what? no. – Hud, you’re a genius. | -没有 -哈德 你真是个天才 |
[15:35] | – you’re dodging the question right now. – there is nothing to tell you. | -你在逃避问题 -没有什么可以告诉你 |
[15:38] | – nothing. – liar. | -一点都没有 -骗子 |
[15:39] | Lily, if you know something, you have to tell us. | 莉莉 你应该把你知道的告诉我们 |
[15:40] | – no. – look at me. | -不行 -看着我 |
[15:42] | – Lily. – I know you. babe. | -莉莉 -我知道 宝贝 |
[15:45] | Okay, fine, but not on camera. I’m not telling you on camera. | 好吧 但是不能拍下来 不然我不说 |
[15:47] | Okay, that’s not a problem. all right, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[15:48] | Why would we say anything? | 我们为什么要说出去的 |
[15:50] | – we won’t say anything. – Rob and Beth slept together. | -我们什么都不会说的 -罗伯和贝丝睡过了 |
[15:52] | – are you serious? – it happened a few weeks ago. | -真的吗 -几个星期之前的事 |
[15:53] | Beth made me promise not to say anything. | 贝丝让我答应不说出去的 |
[15:55] | Are you kidding me, Lily? | 耍我吧 莉莉 |
[15:56] | Rob and Beth sleep together, you’re not gonna tell me? | 罗伯和贝丝睡过了 你竟然没告诉我 |
[15:58] | – why wouldn’t you tell me? – why wouldn’t I tell you? | -为什么不告诉我 -为什么不告诉你 |
[16:01] | Okay, you guys, don’t ask me where I heard this. | 好吧 别问我在哪里听到的 |
[16:03] | Rob and Beth totally had sex together. | 罗伯和贝丝做爱过了 |
[16:07] | – I knew it. – are you kidding me? | -我知道 -不会吧 |
[16:08] | No, I’m not kidding. this is extremely serious. | 是真的 我很确定 |
[16:11] | Hey, Marlena. | 嘿 玛莲娜 |
[16:12] | – it’s me, Hud, from before. – hi. right. | -是我 哈德 -哦 知道 |
[16:13] | Did you know that Rob and Beth had sex? | 你知道罗伯和贝丝做爱了吗 |
[16:16] | – no. – yeah, isn’t that crazy? | -不知道 -很疯狂吧 |
[16:18] | – they’ve been friends forever. – crazy. | -他们一直是朋友啊 -疯狂吧 |
[16:19] | I mean, Rob’s been in love with her since college. | 罗伯在大学的时候就喜欢贝丝了 |
[16:21] | Well, maybe it was like a going-away present, you know? | 也许这是个送别礼 |
[16:25] | Yeah. wait, were we supposed to get presents? | 等等 那我们要送礼物吗 |
[16:28] | – they did. they had sexual intercourse. – what? | -他们做爱了 -什么 |
[16:29] | – Lily told me. – no way. | 莉莉告诉我的 -不可能 |
[16:31] | – no, you are so… – no, I promise. | -你太 -我是认真的 |
[16:32] | Why do you make up stuff like that? | 你为什么捏造这种东西 |
[16:33] | – no, I do not. I have a nice car. – you make shit up. | -我没有 我有辆好车 -你闭嘴 |
[16:34] | I didn’t say what kind… | 我没说什么啊 |
[16:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:46] | – good luck in japan, Rob. – good luck tonight, travis. | -在日本交好运 罗伯 -今晚交好运 |
[16:54] | Hey, dude. dude, dude, dude. are you all right, man? | 你还好吧 |
[16:56] | – hey. come on. – this is not the time, Hud. | -说一下吧 -我不想说 哈德 |
[16:58] | – what is it, man? – let him go. | -怎么了 -让他走吧 |
[16:59] | – we should talk to him. – we’re not talking to him. | -我们应该劝劝他 -我们别去劝他 |
[17:01] | I could talk to him now. | 现在我可以劝劝他 |
[17:02] | Dude, you already talked to the whole party! | 你已经和晚会里的每个人聊过了 |
[17:04] | …have to do something. – no. everyone needs to just calm down | -必须的事啊 -任何人都要冷静一下 |
[17:06] | – and give him space. – he’s just gonna stay | -给他点空间 -他只想 |
[17:08] | – iocked in his room all night? – Lily, look at you. | -整晚呆在自己的房间里? -莉莉 看看你 |
[17:09] | – it’s fine, trust me. – it is not fine. | -没事的 相信我 -这怎么会没事 |
[17:11] | – it is fine. – you are his brother. | -没事的 -你是他的兄弟 |
[17:13] | You are his best friend. go and make him happy. | 你是他最好的朋友 去让他开心点 |
[17:16] | So, how do you wanna do this? do you wanna do most of the talking, | 你准备怎么办 你想多说点 |
[17:19] | Or do you want me to do most of the talking? | 还是让我来劝他 |
[17:21] | – you’re not doing any talking. – okay, cool. | -你不准说话 -好吧 |
[17:23] | We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:24] | You don’t know what you’re talking about, | 你都不知道你在说什么 |
[17:25] | – okay, well, then tell me. | 好吧 就告诉我吧 |
[17:27] | It was just a spur-of-the-moment thing. | 这只是一时冲动 |
[17:29] | Yeah, well, Beth told lori that after you guys got together, | 贝丝告诉lori说你们两个好了之后 |
[17:32] | – you totally blew her off. – I didn’t blow her off! | -你就不理她了 -我没有不理他 |
[17:33] | She said you never called her. | 她说你没再打电话给她 |
[17:34] | Look, I’m leaving, all right? so what am I supposed to do? | 我要走了 好吗 我该怎么办 |
[17:37] | I don’t know, man. she was heartbroken. | 我不知道 她心都碎了 |
[17:39] | Look, there’s no “together.” it’s just her and me, two separate things. | 现在不是一对了 只是分开的两个人罢了 |
[17:42] | It’s better if we just stay friends. | 当朋友可能好一点 |
[17:43] | …not that I feel like I’m not good enough for her! | 不是的 我觉得我配不上她 |
[17:45] | No, stop, stop! I didn’t say “feel,” Rob. | 打住 打住 我没说凭感觉 罗伯 |
[17:47] | You’re not good enough for her. | 你配不上他 |
[17:49] | That’s it. that’s fact. that’s science. | 就这样 是事实 是科学 |
[17:52] | Beth Mclntyre is, like, from a whole ‘nother planet, man. | 贝丝 麦金瑞特像是另一个星球的人 |
[17:56] | She’s beautiful. she’s charming. and you… I love you, | 她漂亮 迷人 而你 我爱你 |
[18:00] | But let’s face it, you’re kind of a douchebag. | 面对现实吧 你就像个冤大头 |
[18:02] | And going to japan is not gonna fix that. she’s crazy about you, bro. | 去日本也不能修复这段感情 她很迷你的 |
[18:07] | – like, right now, as you are. – and you’re in love with her. | -就像现在的你一样 -你还是爱着她 |
[18:10] | – but you got to go after her. – it’s not that simple. | -但是你要去追她 -这不简单 |
[18:12] | – no, it is that simple, Rob. – come on, man. don’t be scared. | -不 这很简单 罗伯 -别害怕 |
[18:14] | It’s about moments, man. that’s all that… | 这跟时间有关 |
[18:16] | You got to learn to say, “forget the world,” | 你要学会说”忘记这世界” |
[18:19] | And hang on to the people that you care about the most. | 好好把握住你真正关心的人 |
[18:22] | Oh, god. oh, god. oh, my god. what the hell was that? | 天啊 那是什么 |
[18:30] | That scared the shit out of me. | 这吓死我了 |
[18:32] | Lil! lil! | 莉莉 莉莉 |
[18:35] | Did you feel that? it was like an earthquake. | 你感觉到了吗 好像地震了 |
[18:37] | – you guys… – lil, where are you? | -大家 -莉莉 你在哪里 |
[18:38] | – what was that? – what was that? | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
[18:40] | – hey. are you all right? – oh, my god. | 你还好吗 -天啊 |
[18:41] | – yeah, that was really scary. – did you see anything? | -这真可怕 -你看到什么了吗 |
[18:43] | Hey, Marlena! Marlena, are you okay? | 玛莲娜 玛莲娜 你还好吗 |
[18:46] | Guys, look out! | 伙计们 小心 |
[18:48] | – okay. – it was like a bomb. | -好的 -这就像个炸弹 |
[18:49] | All right, here we go. here we go. here we go. here we go. | 好吧 我们走 这边 这边 这边 |
[18:51] | Wait. everyone quiet down. all right? | 等等 没动静了 |
[18:53] | – but now, just approximately… – shut up, shut up. | -但是现在 好像 -闭嘴 |
[18:55] | …15 minutes after word… – guys! come on. | 15分钟后 -伙计们 这边 |
[18:57] | …of a possible earthquake in lower manhattan. | 在曼哈顿腹地发生了地震 |
[19:00] | Nearby, in new york harbor, we’re getting word of an oil tanker capsizing | 在附近的纽约港 一艘油轮翻船了 |
[19:05] | In the middle of the harbor near the statue of liberty. | 在港湾中央接近自由女神像的地方 |
[19:09] | – once again… – dude, that’s really close. | -再一次 -就差一点 |
[19:10] | …there’s no way to know if any… – that’s really, really close. | -这根本不可能知道 -这真的只差一点点 |
[19:12] | That’s true. do you think we could see something from the roof? | 真的 你认为我们在楼顶能看到什么 |
[19:14] | – I don’t know. maybe. – j, wanna go to the roof? | -我不知道 -j 想去楼顶看看吗 |
[19:17] | Let’s go see if we can see something on the roof. | 一起去楼顶看看吧 |
[19:18] | Come on, Jason. we’re not going up to the roof. | 得了吧 杰森 我们才不去楼顶 |
[19:20] | – yeah, let’s go up there. – I don’t think we should. | -我们上去吧 -我不认为该上去 |
[19:23] | – no! – that was really… | -不 -那真是 |
[19:27] | What do you think? think it’s another terrorist attack? | 你怎么想 另一起恐怖袭击 |
[19:29] | – it’s insane, man. – watch your step. | -别乱想 -注意脚下 |
[19:41] | It was shaking everywhere, man. just like tremors. | 所有东西都在晃动 就像在颤抖 |
[19:43] | – yeah, it’s on the news downstairs. – is this the only lights that went out? | -是的 楼下的新闻有说 -就这么点灯灭了 |
[19:46] | – I think they blew up the trains. – no, a couple did. | -我想地铁爆炸了 -是的 有一些是爆炸了 |
[19:47] | – some stayed on. – oh, man. what is going on? | -一些还亮着 -到底怎么了 |
[19:52] | Maybe you should’ve left town a little bit earlier, right? | 也许你该早点离开这市镇的 不是吗? |
[19:54] | Shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[19:57] | Oh, my god! | 天啊! |
[20:00] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:02] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快跑 跑 跑 |
[20:08] | Hud. move. Hud! | 哈德 跑! 跑! |
[20:25] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[20:28] | – Rob, you got a set of keys? – get out of here! | -罗伯 你是不是有一串钥匙? -快离开这! |
[20:33] | Right, did you look back? did anybody get hurt? | 好了 你刚才有没有回头看? 有没有人受伤? |
[20:35] | – did anybody see Jason or not? – I don’t know. | -有没有看见杰森? -我不知道 |
[20:37] | Did anybody see Jason? has anybody seen Jason? | 有没有人看见杰森? 有没有人见过杰森? |
[20:40] | – did anybody see Jason? – is he inside? | -有没有人见过杰森? -他在里面吗? |
[20:48] | Oh, my god! oh! oh, shit! | 噢 我的天啊! 噢 噢 见鬼! |
[20:51] | Oh, jesus christ! | 噢 天啊! |
[20:53] | – oh, god! oh, god! – oh, my god! oh, my god! oh, my god! | -噢 天啊! -噢 天啊! |
[20:59] | Oh, my god! | 噢 我的天呐! |
[21:12] | You gotta take your stuff and we gotta get out of here, man! | 你去拿你的定西 我们得离开这儿! |
[21:14] | I’m telling you! | 我在跟你说话呢! |
[21:16] | – I’m so sorry. – where were you? | -对不起 -你去哪了? |
[21:25] | Hey, did you guys see that? did you guys just see that? | 哎 你们大家看见没有? 你们看见了吗? |
[21:42] | Go! let’s go! | 走! 我们走! |
[21:48] | – hey, get down! get down! – you all right? you all right? | -哎 蹲下来! 蹲下来! -你还好吧? 你还好吗? |
[21:52] | Yeah, did you guys see that? | 我还好 你们看见了吗? |
[21:54] | – did you guys see that? – you all right? | -你们看见没有? -你还好吧? |
[22:01] | There are people still out there. | 还有人在那里 |
[22:12] | Rob! Rob! hey, Rob, I saw it! Rob! | 是罗伯! 罗伯! 我看见它了! 罗伯! |
[22:17] | – Rob. – what? | -罗伯 -什么事? |
[22:19] | – Rob, I saw it! – what? | -罗伯 我看见它了 -看见什么了? |
[22:20] | – what’s he saying? – it’s alive. | -他在说什么? -它还活着 |
[22:32] | Stay down, Lily! get back! | 莉莉 趴下! 回来! |
[22:42] | He’s going away now. | 现在他走了 |
[22:45] | – Jason, what are you doing? – Jason, where are you going? | -杰森 你在干什么? -杰森 你去哪里? |
[22:47] | Lily, just wait. | 莉莉 等一下 |
[22:50] | – Jason, don’t go out… – Jason, don’t! | -杰森 别出去… -杰森 别出去! |
[22:52] | Lily, just wait here! | 莉莉 等等! |
[22:53] | Hey, Rob! Rob! where’s he going, dude? | 嘿 罗伯! 罗伯! 哎 兄弟 他要去哪里? |
[22:55] | – Jason! – Rob. Rob! | -杰森! -罗伯 罗伯! |
[23:19] | – oh, my god. Marlena? – oh, god. | -噢 天啊 玛莲娜? -噢 天呀 |
[23:22] | Are you okay? wait, come here. come here. sit down. | 你还好吗? 等一下 到这里来 过来 坐下 |
[23:47] | It walked right through that street over there. | 它就在那条街上走 |
[23:49] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. it walked right over my head. | 我就是想告诉你这个 它就从我的头顶上走过去 |
[23:52] | – what? – that’s the sound it’s making. | -什么? -这就是它发出的声音 |
[23:55] | You said you saw something, right? so what did you see? | 你说过你看见了 是吧? 那你看见什么了? |
[23:57] | – you said it was alive? what was it? – who cares what it… | -你说它没死? 它是什么东西? -管它是什么东西… |
[23:59] | I don’t know, man. I don’t know. I mean, I was taping. I can show you. | 我不知道 兄弟 但我把它拍下来了 我可以给你看看 |
[24:03] | Hey, you guys! I have it on tape! | 嘿 大伙! 我把它拍下来了! |
[24:05] | – well, then rewind it. rewind it. – yeah. here, here. let me rewind it… | -那好 倒带 快倒带 -是 这里 让我来倒带 |
[24:09] | It’s gonna be a great opportunity for you. | 这对你来说是个绝好的机会 |
[24:10] | Yeah, but I don’t even speak the language. | 是啊 但是我连他们的语言都不会 |
[24:12] | Oh, come on. how hard could it be? | 什么嘛 那有什么难的? |
[24:13] | It’s japanese. it’s japanese-hard. | 是日语 日语很难的 |
[24:18] | – it’ll be fine. – do you really think I should go? | -没事的 -你真的觉得我应该去? |
[24:22] | – oh, my god. – that makes no sense. | -哦 天啊 -一点用都没有 |
[24:23] | – that makes no sense. – did you see it? | -一点用都没有 -你看见没? |
[24:26] | I don’t know what it was, of course! it was giant. | 我当然不知道它是什么! 它好大 |
[24:28] | It was like… did you see that thing? | 就像是… 你看见那个东西没有? |
[24:30] | – I’m not yelling at you, all right? – yes, you are! | -我不是在吼你 好不好? -不 你就是在吼我! |
[24:33] | Hey, guys, guys, come on! everybody just calm down! | 嗨嗨 大家不要吵! 都冷静下来! |
[24:35] | – quiet, guys. – all right. come on, just shut up! | -大家都安静 -好啦 都闭嘴! |
[24:37] | All right? we don’t know what we saw! the point is it’s still here! | 行了! 我们都不知道我们看见的是什么! 重点是它还在这里! |
[24:40] | All right? so we need to get the hell out of manhattan! | 对吧? 所以我们得离开曼哈顿这个鬼地方! |
[24:42] | – now. – yeah, yeah. | -就是现在 -是 |
[24:44] | And out to the brooklyn bridge. I think it’s the best plan. | 我觉得到布鲁克林桥上去是最好的办法 |
[24:46] | – it’s a straight shot to delancey. – just take the williamsburg. | -那是去delancey的捷径 -就走威廉斯堡 |
[24:48] | No. do you know how far that is? brooklyn is right there. | 不 你知道那离这里有多远吗? 布鲁克林就在就这里 |
[24:50] | No, no, no, dude. it’s so much closer. it’s right here. | 不是 不是 兄弟 很近的 就在这附近 |
[24:53] | – center street’s like a block away. – what’s going on? | -中心街道离这有一个街区远 -发生什么事了? |
[24:55] | I think we’re gonna get out of here. is she okay to… | 我想我们要离开这里了 她还好吗 |
[24:57] | Okay, yeah. yeah, okay. Marlena, we’re gonna get out of here, okay? | 还好 是 还好 玛莲娜 我们离开这里 好吗? |
[25:00] | It was eating people. it was eating everyone. | 那个怪物在吃人 它会吃掉所有的人的 |
[25:04] | We gotta go! go! let’s go! | 我们要走了! 快走! 我们走! |
[25:07] | Okay, come here. | 好的 过来 |
[25:08] | – go, go, go, go, go. – I don’t think… don’t even look. | -快走 快走 走 走 -我想都没想…看也没看 |
[25:16] | – is anyone’s phone working? – what? | -有没有谁的手机还能用的? -什么? |
[25:18] | – Hud, is your phone working? – what? | -哈德 你的手机现在能用吗? -什么? |
[25:20] | – no… – shit! I left it in the apartment. | -不行 -该死!我把它忘在家里了 |
[25:22] | – there’s no signal. – you’re not getting a signal either? | -这里没有信号 -你的也没有信号吗? |
[25:24] | No, no, come on. | 没有 拜托 |
[25:25] | – Hud, come on! – what? okay. | -哈德 快过来! -什么事? 来了 |
[25:37] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[25:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:40] | We need an iv. | 我们需要一个iv |
[25:41] | – calm down, please. – let’s go, people. | -请冷静下来 -我们走 |
[25:43] | – let’s go. let’s go. – excuse me, officer. | -走 我们走 -请原谅 警官 |
[25:44] | Do you know… what was that thing? what was it? | 你知道那是什么吗? 那是什么? |
[25:46] | Look, if you’re not injured, you got to keep moving, man. | 听着 如果你没有受伤 就继续向前不要走停下来 |
[25:47] | Let’s go! let’s go, people! let’s go! | 快走! 快走! 大家快走! |
[25:50] | Yeah, once we get to the bridge, we’ll be safe. | 只要我们到了桥那里 我们就安全了 |
[25:53] | Hey, how are you? is she doing better? | 嘿 你还好吗? 她怎么样了? |
[25:56] | She’s okay. she’s gonna be fine. | 她还好 她会好起来的 |
[25:58] | – Marlena, you saw it. what was that? – not now, Hud. | -玛莲娜 你见过它了 知道是什么吗? -哈德 现在我还不知道 |
[26:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:08] | Please go in an orderly manner. | 请遵守秩序 |
[26:11] | Continue moving south towards brooklyn. | 一直向南走到布鲁克林不要停 |
[26:14] | – just keep going. – yeah, I don’t know. it got hit. | -一直走不要停 -我不知道……… |
[26:18] | Once we get over there, I’ll go to my cousin’s house. | 只要我们一到那里 我就去我堂妹家 |
[26:21] | She has a condo. she’s out of town. | 她有个公寓 她现在不在这里 |
[26:27] | I repeat, do not stop. keep moving. | 我再说一遍 一直走 不要停 |
[26:32] | There will be instructions on the brooklyn side… | 在布鲁克林那边有指示说明 |
[26:35] | Get across the bridge. move in a quick and orderly fashion. | 过桥之后 请有序快速的离开 |
[26:50] | – you still filming? – yeah. | -你还在拍? -是啊 |
[26:52] | People are gonna wanna know how it all went down. | 大家肯定会对它的败落感兴趣的 |
[26:56] | Well, you can just tell them how it all went down, Hud. | 那么哈德 你就可以告诉大家它是怎么落败的 |
[26:58] | No, that wouldn’t work. | 不 那没用 |
[27:00] | People need to see this, you know? this is gonna be important. | 大家需要看这个 你知道吗 这个将来会非常重要的 |
[27:03] | I mean, people are gonna watch this. | 我的意思是大家回想看这个的 |
[27:05] | – Beth? Beth? – Rob! | -贝丝? 贝丝? -罗伯! |
[27:08] | Beth, I’ve been trying to reach you. are you okay? hello? | 贝丝 我一直都在找你 你还好吗? 喂? |
[27:12] | Wait a second, you guys! look, hey! Lily, stop! | 你们大家等我一下! 听着 嘿! 莉莉 停下来! |
[27:17] | I’m sorry. it’s really loud here. can you speak up? | 不好意思 这里实在太吵了 你能不能大点声? |
[27:19] | Lily! | 莉莉! |
[27:22] | – what? – Rob got a hold of Beth. | -什么? -罗伯找到贝丝了 |
[27:24] | Wait! Jason, wait! | 等一等杰森 等等! |
[27:26] | – Rob’s got Beth on the phone! – what’d you say? | -罗伯通过手机联系到贝丝了! -你说什么? |
[27:28] | – what? – hey, y’all, come on. | -什么? -嘿 大伙 |
[27:31] | Rob’s got Beth on the phone! | 罗伯通过手机联系到贝丝了! |
[27:32] | Okay, Beth, you’re gonna have to calm down, okay? | 好的 贝丝 你必须要使自己冷静下来 好吗? |
[27:35] | Where are you? what do you mean, you can’t move? | 你在哪里? 你说你动不了是什么意思? |
[27:39] | – what? – I repeat, no panicking. | -什么? -我再说一遍 别慌 |
[27:47] | Did you see it? | 你看见了吗? |
[28:05] | – Jason! – can you see anything? | -杰森! -你能看见什么吗? |
[28:08] | No, I can’t get over there! | 不 我到不了那里 |
[28:09] | I can’t… I can’t see anything! can you see it? | 我看不见…我什么都看不见! 你能看见吗? |
[28:12] | Jason! | 杰森! |
[28:13] | – why did you stop? – Jason! | -你问什么停下来? -杰森! |
[28:15] | – what? – Jason, watch out! | -什么? -杰森 小心 |
[28:23] | Jason! no, Jason! no! | 杰森! 不 杰森! 不! |
[28:31] | Jason! | 杰森! |
[28:33] | – no, no! god! no, Jason! Jason! – Lily, come on! | -不 不要 天! 不 杰森! 杰森! -莉莉 快! |
[28:38] | Jason! no! | 杰森! 不要啊! |
[28:57] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 快走! |
[28:59] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走! |
[29:26] | Lily. Lily, wait. stop! turn around and listen to me right now. | 莉莉 莉莉 等一下 停下来! 转过身 听我说 |
[29:31] | Would somebody please, please tell me what just happened? | 有没有人能告诉我刚刚发生什么事了? |
[29:33] | – I don’t know. – I mean, it came out of nowhere! | -我不知道 -我是说 不知道它是从哪里来的! |
[29:36] | And he was there and then he was gone! | 他本来在那里的 现在不见了 |
[29:38] | – my god! Jason! Jason! – Lily, I’m so, so sorry. | -天啊! 杰森! 杰森! -莉莉 对不起 对不起 |
[29:40] | – my god! Jason! Jason! – Lily, I’m so, so sorry. | -天啊! 杰森! 杰森! -莉莉 对不起 对不起 |
[29:41] | Rob. you got to listen to me, man. I am so sorry about your brother. | 罗伯 你必须得听我说 我对你兄弟的事很遗憾 |
[29:45] | I’m sorry, man. I’m so sorry. are you okay? Rob? | 对不起 兄弟 对不起 你还好吗? 罗伯? |
[29:52] | Oh, shit. oh, shit! | 噢 该死 噢 该死! |
[29:57] | – Rob. Rob, dude. – we can’t stay here. | -罗伯 罗伯 罗伯 -我们不能待在这里 |
[30:01] | – we can’t. – Rob. we got to get out of here, man. | -不能 -罗伯 我们得从这里出去 |
[30:04] | Listen to me. we got… we got to get moving, man. | 听我说 我们要…要继续走 |
[30:07] | We go to the manhattan bridge, you know? | 我们要去曼哈顿大桥那里 你知道的! |
[30:08] | We got to get out of here. it’s not safe here. | 我们要离开这里 这里不安全 |
[30:10] | Okay, we can go to the other side. we can try and get | 好的 让我们去另外一边 我们可以试着去到 |
[30:13] | To the lincoln tunnel. I don’t know, man. I don’t know, but… | 林肯隧道里 我也不清楚 我不清楚 但是… |
[30:16] | Dude, we got to get out of here. it’s not safe here. | 哥们 我们得离开这里 这里不安全 |
[30:21] | What are we gonna do, rob? what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 rub? 我们该怎么办? |
[30:26] | Do you know? hey! | 你知道吗? 嘿! |
[30:29] | Look… hey, jesus. Rob. hey, Rob? | 听着 嘿 神啊 罗伯 嘿 罗伯? |
[30:32] | – no. – Rob! | -不 -罗伯! |
[30:34] | – my battery’s dead. – yeah, dude, i… | -我的电池没电了 -是 哥们 我… |
[30:36] | Well, listen, we got to get out of here, man. you know? | 好的 听着 我们要离开这里 明白吗? |
[30:39] | – Rob! Rob! – well, where’s he going? | -罗伯! 罗伯! -他去哪里了? |
[30:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[30:42] | Oh, god. I’ll go get him. hey, Rob! | 噢 天啊 我要去找他 嘿 罗伯! |
[30:46] | Rob! dude! I can’t take all this running, man! | 罗伯! 哥们! 我不能一直这样跑! |
[30:52] | Hey, Rob. | 嘿 罗伯 |
[30:54] | Excuse me. hey, Rob! the store’s closed, man! | 抱歉 嘿 罗伯! 商店关门了! |
[30:57] | – Rob, Rob! …burning right now. | – 罗伯, 罗伯! …正在燃烧 |
[31:00] | The bridge was filled with pedestrians traveling across. | 现在桥上挤满了行人 |
[31:03] | – it has collapsed. – holy shit. | -桥塌了 -真是活见鬼 |
[31:05] | No word on injuries yet, but… | 现在还没有人员伤亡 但是 |
[31:09] | Oh, god. | 噢 天啊 |
[31:14] | We continue now with our breaking news story in lower manhattan. | 我们现在继续我们在曼哈顿下游的逃生新闻 |
[31:16] | We are getting some truly extraordinary live images here in the studio. | 我们在现场未刚刚看到新闻的观众 |
[31:20] | For those of you just joining us, | 拍到了一些非常震撼的画面 |
[31:21] | Lower manhattan is in an absolute state of siege | 现在曼哈顿下游地区完全在被围攻中 |
[31:24] | In what has been… | 在…. |
[31:31] | This is a mandatory evacuation. | 这是强制性撤退 |
[31:34] | Proceed south immediately. | 请立即向南走 |
[31:37] | Get out of the city in an orderly fashion. | 请有序的撤离出这个城市 |
[31:40] | This is a mandatory evacuation! we need everyone out of this area now! | 这里是曼哈顿撤离现场! 所有人都离开 现在! |
[31:45] | Rob? Rob! hey, dude! | 罗伯? 罗伯! 嘿 哥们! |
[31:47] | Actually, I think we need to get out of here, like, right now! | 事实上 我认为我们得离开这儿 现在! |
[31:49] | Do you know what I’m saying? because there’s some | 你知道我在说什么吗? 因为这里 |
[31:50] | Serious shit going on outside! Rob? no, like, you know what I mean? | 马上就要发生严重的情况了! 罗伯? 不 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[31:54] | Rob, like, there’s some strange shit going on! Rob? | 罗伯 马上就要发生严重的情况了! 罗伯? |
[31:58] | Donna martel is near the scene at city hall. | 堂娜 马帝尔离市政厅很近了 |
[31:59] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[32:00] | Can you tell us what it looks like on the ground there? | 你能告诉我们现在地面情况怎么样吗? |
[32:02] | Well, bob, the military will not let us get too close, | 勃伯 军方不会让我们接近地面的 |
[32:06] | But from what we can see, there’s clearly a sizable mobilization | 但是从我们可以看到的 是军队和机械的 |
[32:09] | Of troops and equipment, | 大规模转移 |
[32:11] | And they’re trying to get everyone to leave the area… | 而且他们在想办法让所有人离开 |
[32:13] | To be honest, tom, your guess is as good as mine at this point. | 老实说 汤姆 在这点上你的猜想和我的一样 |
[32:15] | There appears to be something coming off of it. | 似乎有什么东西离开了 |
[32:17] | And the ground seems to be covered in debris… | 地面似乎被残骸掩盖了 |
[32:20] | It looks like there’s something falling of it, doesn’t it? | 看起来就像是什么东西在坠落 是吗? |
[32:21] | Yes. yes. yes, it does. | 是 是 是 |
[32:23] | There are pieces falling all over the street. | 街道上全是飞散的碎片 |
[32:25] | – oh, my god. – whatever they are, they are moving. | -噢 我的天 -不管是什么 他们在移动 |
[32:27] | – oh, my god! they’re… – donna! | -噢 天啊 他们是… – 堂娜! |
[32:28] | – they’re right there! – oh, shit. | -他们就在那里! -噢 见鬼 |
[32:30] | – donna, can you hear us? – hey! | – 堂娜 你能听见我们说话吗? -嘿! |
[32:32] | What are you doing? we got to get out of here! where is he? | 你在干什么? 我们得离开这里! 他在哪里? |
[32:34] | I know, that’s what I’ve been telling him. | 我知道 那就是我告诉他的 |
[32:35] | – Rob! Rob! – I’ve been trying to do that! | – 罗伯! 罗伯! -我一直都在尝试那样做! |
[32:36] | Rob. Rob. we gotta go right now, okay? | 罗伯 罗伯 我们现在得离开 好吗? |
[32:38] | – the military’s evacuating everyone. – hey, Rob, listen to me, okay? | -军方在疏散所有人 -嘿 罗伯 听我说 好吗? |
[32:41] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[32:42] | – it’s time to leave the electronics store. – Rob, come on. we got to go. | -现在是时候离开……… -罗伯 快点 我们要走了 |
[32:45] | – just come on. let’s go… – just stop it! | -快走 我们走 -停下来 行不行! |
[32:46] | Okay? stop, wait! | 行不行? 停下来 等等! |
[32:48] | To listen to your messages… | 如听取留言… |
[32:53] | Rob! Rob! I can’t… oh, god! I can’t move. | 罗伯! 罗伯! 我不能 噢 天啊 我动不了 |
[33:01] | It fell. my apartment… the whole wall fell on me! | 它塌了 我的房子…塌下来砸在我身上了 |
[33:06] | I’m bleeding! I’m bleeding. I can’t move. | 我在流血! 我在流血! 我动不了 |
[33:10] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天啊 |
[33:15] | Help me, Rob. | 救救我 罗伯 |
[33:17] | To delete this message… | 删除此信息… |
[33:33] | Rob, wait up! Rob! | 罗伯 等等 罗伯! |
[33:35] | I got your message, and I’m on my way there, okay? | 我听到你的留言了 我现在就去你那里 好吗? |
[33:37] | Hey, Rob, listen. you got to think this through, man. | 嘿 罗伯 听着 你好仔细想清楚了 兄弟 |
[33:40] | Okay? Beth lives in midtown. midtown is that way. | 贝丝住在市中心 去市中心是那条路 明白吗? |
[33:43] | – guess what else is that way? – will you wait up? | -那条路上还有什么你知道吗? -你要不要等我? |
[33:45] | – some horrific shit is in midtown! – this is insane, okay? | -市中心有该死的怪物! -你疯了 你知道吗? |
[33:47] | We’re not gonna go near that thing, okay? | 我们是不会靠近那怪物的 明白吗? |
[33:49] | We’re not gonna go to the middle of the city! | 我们是不会去市中心的! |
[33:51] | No, we’re not. you’re not coming with me. | 不 我们不会 你们不和我一起去 |
[33:53] | Look. fall in with the military. fall in with the crowd. | 听着 你加入军队中 和人们一起 |
[33:55] | Let them escort you out of here. | 让他们护送你离开这里 |
[33:56] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[33:58] | – Rob! – I’m sorry. I got to go. | – 罗伯! -对不起 -我得走了 |
[34:00] | Rob! | 罗伯! |
[34:01] | – Rob! listen! – Rob, wait a minute! | -罗伯! 听着! -罗伯! 等一等! |
[34:04] | One of us is gonna have to tackle you, | 我们中的一个必须得帮助你 |
[34:05] | And that’s gonna be very uncomfortable for everybody involved! | 这样就会使参与进来的人都不舒服 |
[34:08] | Listen, you can’t talk me out of it, okay? | 听着 你不能说服我的 明白吗? |
[34:09] | Look at me. this is not me crazy. all right? I know what I’m doing. | 看着我 我没有发疯 好吗? 我知道我在干什么 |
[34:13] | And you can’t talk me out of it. | 你说服不了我的 |
[34:14] | – so turn around, go… – I’m coming. | -所以 转身离开吧 走… -我来 |
[34:17] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[34:18] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[34:20] | Lily, you don’t have to do that. | 莉莉 你没必要这么做的 |
[34:21] | – no, I want to. I’m coming. – guys, did you not hear her message? | -不 我愿意 我来了 -你们没听到她的留言吗? |
[34:25] | I mean, even if we get to Beth’s, there’s a chance | 我是说 即使我们去找贝丝 她很有可能 |
[34:26] | – that she’s already… – shut up. | -已经… -闭嘴 |
[34:33] | Guys, this is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[34:35] | – Rob! – you know what I’m talking about, right? | – 罗伯! -你知道我在说什么 对吧? |
[34:37] | You can’t possibly think that this is a good idea. | 你不能说这是个好主意 |
[34:39] | Rob! Rob! | 罗伯! 罗伯! |
[34:40] | – Rob! – hey… hold… | -罗伯! -嘿 等… |
[34:44] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand you. | 对不起 我不明白 |
[34:46] | Yeah, but I don’t understand you. Rob, hold up! | 是 我不明白 罗伯 等等! |
[34:50] | Look, I’m sorry. hey, listen to me. man. | 听着 我很抱歉 听我说 兄弟 |
[34:52] | – Hud! – I’m so sorry. | – 哈德! -对不起 |
[34:53] | Hey, Rob! wait up, please! | 嘿 罗伯! 请等等! |
[34:55] | Rob! have you tried maybe calling 911, | 罗伯! 你有没有试过拨打911? |
[34:57] | – see if somebody else can get there? – yeah, I tried! | -看看有没有其他人能去那里 -是 我试过了 |
[34:59] | Okay, well. I mean, what about police? fire department? | 那好 警察呢? 火警呢? |
[35:01] | – I couldn’t get through! I tried, i… – okay, it just seems a little… | -打不通 我试过了 我… 它好像… |
[35:06] | – oh, shit. – oh, my god! | -噢 见鬼 -噢 天啊 |
[35:38] | Oh! oh, my god. | -噢 噢 天啊 |
[35:45] | Oh, my god! oh, my god! | -噢 天啊! 噢 天啊! |
[35:49] | Rob! Rob! hey, Rob! | 罗伯! 罗伯! 嘿 罗伯! |
[36:00] | – Hud! we’re gonna go this way! – I can’t hear you! | -哈德! 我们走这条路! -我听不见你说什么! |
[36:04] | – subway! – what? what? | -地铁! -什么? 什么? |
[36:08] | – oh, shit! oh, shit! – come on! come on! | -噢 该死! 噢 该死! -快啊 快啊 |
[36:09] | This shit is crazy, dude! | 哥们 这太疯狂了 |
[36:21] | Oh, rob, dude. there’s like… | 噢 rub 哥们 这像是… |
[36:27] | Hud! Hud! | 哈德! 哈德! |
[36:29] | Are you okay, man? you all right? | 你好好吗? 你还好吗? |
[36:31] | – yeah. yeah, I’m all right. – come on. | -是 是 我很好 -快 |
[36:34] | – okay. okay. oh, god damn. – oh, shit. | -好 好 -噢 天啊 见鬼 -噢 该死 |
[36:44] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[36:48] | – oh, shit. oh, shit. – did you see that? | -噢 该死 噢 该死 -你看见了吗? |
[36:52] | – oh, my god. oh, god. – did you see that? | -噢 天啊 噢 天啊 -你看见了吗? |
[37:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:17] | Hey, look. we can just cross… we can just cross to the other platform, | 嘿 听着 我们可以..我们可以穿过那个平台 |
[37:20] | Then go up the stairs and see if the other side of the street… | 然后上楼梯看看街的另一边… |
[37:22] | Rob, the other side of the street looks the same as this side! | 罗伯 街的另一边和这边一模一样! |
[37:25] | We can wait for there to be a lull, and then make a break for it! | 我们不能等着混乱结束在逃出去 |
[37:27] | Rob, the air caught on fire! okay? there’s not gonna be a lull! | 罗伯 到处都是紧张的 明白吗? 混乱不会结束的 |
[37:29] | But if we wait on the other… | 但是如果我们在另一边等着… |
[37:30] | Listen to me, man, I am with you, okay? I really, really am. | 听着 我和你一起 好吗? 我是认真的 |
[37:33] | I’m just saying, you gotta listen to what’s going on up there. | 我是说 你要知道上面是什么情况 |
[37:38] | – we can’t… – Rob, he’s right, okay? | -我们不能… -罗伯 他是对的 好吗? |
[37:40] | We have to wait. we have to wait. | 我们必须等待 我们必须等待 |
[37:45] | This is insane. | 疯了 |
[37:52] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[38:10] | – oh, god. – what? Rob, what? | -噢 天啊 -什么? 罗伯 怎么啦? |
[38:18] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 妈 |
[38:21] | Yeah, no. I’m okay. okay, yeah, we are. | 是的 我很好 是的 是的 我们是 |
[38:25] | We’re being evacuated right now. the army’s here. | 我们现在是在撤退 这里有军队 |
[38:27] | We’re being evacuated, so don’t worry. okay, but mom… mom, listen. | 我们现在是在撤退 所以别担心 好的 但是 妈妈.. |
[38:33] | We tried to get out of the city, and we took the brooklyn bridge, | 我们试着逃出城去 我们从布鲁克林大桥走 |
[38:39] | And we were right there when it hit. | 当它倒塌时我们就在那里 |
[38:44] | Jason’s dead. Jason’s dead, mom. | 杰森死了 妈妈 杰森死了 |
[39:45] | I don’t know what to say to him. | 我不知道怎么对他说 |
[39:49] | You know? | 你知道? |
[39:53] | Like, I feel like I should say something, | 我觉得我应该说些什么的 |
[39:57] | But I don’t know what to say. | 但是我不知道说什么 |
[40:18] | I’m not even supposed to be here. | 我甚至不该在这里的 |
[40:22] | You didn’t have to be. I mean, | 我是说 你不需要的 |
[40:27] | You had your chance in the alley. | 你本来有机会在小巷子里 |
[40:30] | You could’ve left us. | 离开我们的 |
[40:34] | Yeah, you were supposed to meet up with some friends or something, right? | 是啊 你本该是和你的朋友或其他什么会合的 是吗? |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:48] | – this isn’t a bad idea. – just walk. | -这不是个坏注意 -就走走 |
[40:50] | – wait, so then… – what’s going on? | -等等 那么… -怎么了? |
[40:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:00] | …just go across here. – that’s good. | -就从这里过去 -很好 |
[41:02] | Yeah. this is the six. | 是 这里是第六站 |
[41:04] | Rob, I don’t think the trains are running right now, man. | 罗伯 我不认为现在这个时候地铁还会运行 |
[41:06] | – no, we can just walk the track, see? – yeah. | -是不运行 我们只能走完这段路程了 明白吗? -明白 |
[41:08] | Look. Beth lives here, columbus circle. | 看 贝丝就住在这里 columbus circle |
[41:10] | We can just walk down the six to lexington and then walk down | 我们就从第六站一直噢走到列克星敦在走到 |
[41:12] | – central park south. – you want us to walk in the tunnels? | -中央公园的南部 -你想让我们在隧道里走? |
[41:16] | It’s either that or stay here. | 要么走 要么留 |
[41:20] | I’ll walk the tunnels. | 我走 |
[41:32] | I can’t see. | 我不明白 |
[41:33] | – it’s kind of freaking me out, you know? – I think there’s a light on the camera. | -你知道吗 这有点吓人 -我认为这相机上应该有灯 |
[41:37] | – let me see. – there is? | -让我看看 -有吗? |
[41:38] | Yeah, right here. see? | 有 就在这里 看见没? |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:00] | Ocean is big, dude. | 海洋是浩瀚的的 哥们 |
[42:02] | All I’m saying is a couple of years ago, | 我说的是几年前 |
[42:04] | They found a fish in madagascar that they thought | 他们在马达加斯加发现了一条鱼 认为那是 |
[42:06] | – had been extinct for centuries. – so what? | 灭绝了还几个世纪的物种 -然后呢? |
[42:08] | It’s been down there this whole time, and nobody noticed? | 它一直在这里 大家却没有发现? |
[42:10] | Sure. maybe it erupted from an ocean trench, you know? | 是啊 也许它是从海沟里面蹦出来的 |
[42:13] | Or a crevasse. crevice. it’s just a theory. | 或者是裂缝里 只是推测而已 |
[42:17] | I mean, for all we know, it’s from another planet and it flew here. | 我是说 就我们知道的 它来自其他星球然后飞来这里 |
[42:20] | – like superman? – yeah, exactly like… | -像超人一样? -对 就像… |
[42:22] | Wait. you know who superman is? | 等等 你知道谁是超人吗? |
[42:25] | Oh, my god. you know who superman is? | 噢 天啊 你知道? |
[42:28] | – okay, I’m not… – I’m, like, feeling something. | -好了 我不知道 -我感觉像….. |
[42:31] | – are you aware of garfield? – a lot of people think | -你知道加菲尔德? -很多人都认为 |
[42:33] | He’s from a planet that he’s not actually from. | 他并不是来自他来自的星球 |
[42:35] | I just can’t stop thinking about how the last thing I said to her was, | 我总是忍不住回想 我最后对她说的是 |
[42:37] | “good luck tonight, travis.” | 祝你今晚好运 特拉维斯 |
[42:41] | She knows you didn’t mean that. | 她知道你不是那个意思 |
[42:45] | When I think of some of the things I said to Jason… | 当我想起我对杰森说的话时 |
[42:48] | – no, that’s different. – why? | -不 那不一样 -为什么? |
[42:52] | Jason knew you loved him. | 杰森知道你爱他 |
[43:07] | Hey, do you guys remember a couple of years ago, when that guy | 嘿 你们还记得几年前 |
[43:10] | Was lighting homeless people on fire in the subways? | 在地铁点火烧流浪汉的那个人吗? |
[43:12] | – jesus, Hud. – what? | -天啊 哈德 -怎么了? |
[43:13] | It’s maybe not the best topic for conversation down here. | 也许在这里那不是最好的话题 |
[43:16] | Right. | 好 |
[43:22] | I just can’t stop thinking how scary it would be if a flaming homeless guy | 我没办法想象 现在如果一个燃烧着的流浪汉 |
[43:24] | – came out of the dark right now. – Hud, seriously. | 从黑暗中跑出来该有多么恐怖 -哈德 我是认真的 |
[43:26] | – seriously. – I’m just saying. sorry. | -认真的 -对不起 我只是说说 |
[43:31] | – what was that? – let’s just keep moving. | -那是什么? -让我们接着走 |
[43:34] | – what was that? – let’s just keep moving. | -那是什么? -让我们接着走 |
[43:36] | Holy shit! oh, god, this is nasty. | 活见鬼! 噢 天啊 真是恶心 |
[43:37] | Holy shit! oh, god, this is nasty. | 活见鬼! 噢 天啊 真是恶心 |
[43:43] | This is disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[43:45] | They’re all running in the same direction. | 他们都朝一个方向跑去了 |
[43:47] | – yeah, like they’re running away. – from what? | -是 就像他们逃跑一样 -为什么逃跑? |
[43:58] | Hey, how much farther? | 嘿 还有多远? |
[44:00] | I don’t know. let’s get out at the next station. | 我不知道 我们到了下一站就出去 |
[44:02] | – okay? – yeah. | -可以吗? -好 |
[44:04] | Did you guys hear that? | 你们听见了吗? |
[44:07] | – what is that? – just listen. | -是什么? -听 |
[44:11] | I don’t see anything. do you guys? | 我什么都没听见 你们呢? |
[44:17] | – oh, man, this is the worst. – will you be quiet for five seconds? | -噢 天 太糟糕了 -你能不能安静几秒钟? |
[44:20] | – oh, turn on the night vision. – what? | -打开夜视灯 -什么? |
[44:22] | – what do you mean? – it’s right here. | -你是什么意思? -就在那里 |
[44:24] | I got it. it’s right here. there. | 找到了 就在这里 这里 |
[44:30] | Is it on? | 打开没? |
[44:31] | – oh, shit. – what? what? | – 该死 -什么? 怎么了? |
[44:34] | – run. okay, run. okay, run. – what? | -跑 跑 快跑 -什么? |
[44:36] | Hey, let’s start running! just run! just run! just start running right now! | 开始跑! 跑就是了! 现在开始跑! |
[44:38] | Start running now! run, run, run! run! just run! | 现在开始跑! 跑! 跑! 跑! 跑! |
[44:43] | – Lily! – you guys! | – 莉莉! -大家 |
[44:48] | Wait. | 等等! |
[44:53] | Oh, god! help! please help! you guys, help! | 噢 天啊! 救命! 救救我! |
[45:08] | Marlena! here! | 玛莲娜! 这里! |
[45:12] | Come on. let’s go! let’s go! let’s go! let’s go! | 快点 我们走! 我们走! 我们走! 我们走! |
[45:19] | Hud! | 哈德! |
[45:29] | …there you go. – totally not what I was thinking… | …你在这里 -完全不是我想的那样 |
[45:31] | …there you go. – totally not what I was thinking… | …你在这里 -完全不是我想的那样 |
[45:46] | How are you doing over there, Marlena? | 玛莲娜 你在那里怎么样? |
[45:48] | You okay? | 还好吗你? |
[45:51] | You tell me. | 你说呢? |
[45:55] | How does it look? | 看起来怎么样? |
[45:57] | Looks like it hurts. | 看起来很严重 |
[46:00] | What do you mean? you’re saying this isn’t attractive, like, at all? | 你是什么意思? 你是说一点都不吸引人? |
[46:03] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[46:12] | – here. here, here. you can wash it off. – thanks. | -这里 这里 你可以把它洗掉 -谢谢 |
[46:16] | Here. did it get you, Hud? did it bite you, man? | 哈德 它抓到你了吗? 它咬你没有? |
[46:19] | No, it didn’t get me. | 它没有抓到我 |
[46:22] | Okay. okay. | 好 好 |
[46:27] | Hey. hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[46:30] | So those things came out of nowhere, right? | 那么这些东西不知道从哪里来的 是吗? |
[46:32] | – yeah. – oh, man. | -是 -噢 不要 |
[46:35] | That one that grabbed me, it was trying to drag me away. | 那个抓住我的 想把我拖走 |
[46:38] | What’s up with that? | 那是怎么一回事? |
[46:42] | – maybe it liked you, Hud. – yeah. | -也许它喜欢你 哈德 -是啊 |
[46:46] | Maybe it was trying to make me its queen. | 也许它想我做它的皇后 |
[46:52] | Hey, thanks for coming back and helping me out, you know? | 嘿 谢谢你回来救我出去 你知道的 |
[47:00] | What? you think that I’m the kind of person that wouldn’t do that? | 什么? 难道你认为我是那种不会回来救你的人? |
[47:03] | No. no. I know you aren’t. | 不 不 我知道你不是 |
[47:08] | I was just saying, like, I’m glad you did. | 我只是说 我很高兴 你这么做了 |
[47:17] | Otherwise, I would have been totally dead. | 不然的话 我就死定了 |
[47:20] | Right? | 对吧? |
[47:22] | It’s okay. you just got bit. | 还好 你只是被咬了一下 |
[47:26] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[47:27] | Marlena’s hurt pretty bad, you know? | 玛莲娜伤的很重 你知道吗? |
[47:31] | Well, we could wait here for a little bit, I guess, | 我想我们可以在这里多呆一会 |
[47:34] | And just hope those things don’t make it through the door. | 只希望那些东西不会突破那扇门 |
[47:36] | – yeah, okay. what’s the next option? – well. | 但愿 下一步是什么? |
[47:38] | Okay, we could see what’s out through this way. | 我们可以试试这条路 |
[47:41] | – maybe find another tunnel. – no, no more tunnels. | -也许能通到别的隧道 -不 不能再走隧道 |
[47:44] | Then, I don’t know. we try our luck up top. | 那我就不清楚了 要不我们试试运气走上面 |
[47:48] | Okay, just to be clear, so our options are | 好了 直说了吧 我们的选择就是 |
[47:52] | Die here, die in the tunnels, or die in the streets. is that… | 死在这里 要么死在隧道 或者死在街上 那… |
[47:57] | – yeah, pretty much. …pretty much the summing up of it? | 基本上… 基本上都是殊途同归 |
[47:59] | But wait, we don’t even know where we are, right? | 但等等 我们甚至不知道自己身处何方 对吧? |
[48:01] | So, let’s just go up and look around. see if we recognize anything. | 所以说 要不上去查看一下 看是不是我们熟悉的地方 |
[48:07] | Do you think you’ll be okay to walk? | 你现在还能走动吗? |
[48:09] | – no, I’m fine. I’m fine. – here, I’ll help you. | -是的 我还好 还行 -来 我帮你 |
[48:33] | – we’re at 59th. – we’re at 59th. | -我们在59大街 -我们在59大街 |
[48:34] | – yeah. – we’re at 59th. | -是的 -我们在59大街 |
[48:49] | That’s weird. | 有点古怪 |
[48:53] | What? | 什么? |
[48:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:14] | Hello! | 有人吗? |
[49:33] | Marlena? | 玛莲娜 |
[49:34] | – what’s wrong? – are you okay? | -怎么呢? -你还好吗? |
[49:38] | I’m really… I’m dizzy. | 我有点…眩晕 |
[49:40] | Yeah. do you wanna sit down for a second? | 你想坐下来休息一会吗? |
[49:46] | – no, I’m fine. – she needs a doctor. | -不用了 我没事 -她需要看医生 |
[49:48] | – you sure? – I’m totally fine. | -你确定吗? -我真没事 |
[49:49] | You know, ’cause we could sit down if you want to. | 你要知道 如果你想休息我们可以坐会儿 |
[49:51] | No, I’m fine, I’m fine. | 不用了 我没事 没事 |
[49:52] | We’ve got civilians! are there any more of you? | 我们发现了平民! 还有别人吗? |
[49:54] | – no, just us four. – it’s just us. | -没有 只有我们四个 -只是我们几个 |
[49:56] | We got four civilians here. | 这里我们发现了4个平民 |
[49:58] | – okay, bring them in. – roger. | -好的 把他们带走 -收到 |
[50:00] | – let’s go, move. move it. – okay, okay. | -走吧 快走 快走 -好的 好的 |
[50:04] | – let’s go! – okay, okay. | -快走 -好的 好的 |
[50:09] | Excuse me, sir? sir? excuse me. | 打扰一下 长官? 长官? 打扰一下 |
[50:12] | Listen, we need your help. our friend, she’s hurt. she’s trapped | 听着 我们需要帮助 我们的朋友她受伤了 |
[50:15] | In her building right by here, at columbus circle. | 她被困在她的房子里 就在哥伦布区 |
[50:16] | That is not where you wanna be right now. | 现在那可不是你想去的地方 |
[50:18] | Do you guys know what it is? out there? do you know what that thing is? | 你们知道那是什么东西吗? 在外面的 你知道那是什么吗? |
[50:20] | Do you guys know what it is? out there? do you know what that thing is? | 你们知道那是什么东西吗? 在外面的 你知道那是什么吗? |
[50:20] | If they know, they ain’t telling me. whatever it is, it’s winning. | 就是他们知道 也不会告诉我 不管它是什么 它都要得逞了 |
[50:33] | – what’s up? – we got another bite here. | -情况怎样? -这又有个咬伤者 |
[50:36] | Don’t look at that. gross. | 别看 太恶心了 |
[50:41] | – please, we can’t stay here. we have… – hey, not now. | -拜托 我们不能呆在这里 -没空 |
[50:43] | – copy that. – sir, we have two f-18s | -收到 -长官 我们有2架f-18战机 |
[50:44] | On route from selfridge. four more are arming up, | 正从空军基地赶来 还有4架正在装备 |
[50:46] | – maybe 30 minutes out. – roger that. | -大概30分钟到位 -收到 |
[50:48] | Listen up, people. rack them and pack them. | 大家 听着 收拾一下 |
[50:51] | – we’re phantoms in 15. – sir. | -我们于15分钟后撤离 -长官 |
[50:54] | – where the hell did you find them? – they were in the tunnels. | -你到底在哪发现他们的? -在隧道里 |
[50:56] | Yeah, we had to walk all the way from spring street. | 我们必须远撤离于春天大街 |
[50:58] | Get them ready for transport,put them on the evac chopper. | 让他们准备撤离 运上直升飞机 |
[51:00] | – yes, sir. let’s move. move, move. – no, wait. wait. | -是的 长官 行动 行动 行动 -不 等等 |
[51:02] | – listen, our friend is very badly hurt. – move it. | -听着 我们的朋友伤的很严重 -快走 |
[51:04] | – move. move. – we have to get to her. | -快走 快走 -我们必须去救她 |
[51:05] | Sorry, son, can’t help you. get them on the chopper. | 抱歉 孩子 帮不了你 把他们运上直升飞机 |
[51:06] | No, but, please, listen to me. let go! just listen for a second, please! | 不 求你 听我说 放开我 请听我说一句话 |
[51:09] | Turn that goddamned camera… | 关掉该死的摄像机 |
[51:12] | – we’ve been trying to get to her all… – make our own way. | -我们试着帮她… -用我们自己的方式 |
[51:15] | – no, do you have a… – I am not jeopardizing this operation, | -不 你有一个… -我和我的部下不能为此行动 |
[51:18] | – or my men. – I don’t want your help. | -而冒险 -我不需要你的帮助 |
[51:19] | You are getting on that chopper now. | 现在你们都要上直升飞机 |
[51:21] | I just need you to listen to me for one second, sir. | 我只需要你听我说一句话 长官 |
[51:22] | – you have no idea what’s out there. – I don’t care what’s out there. | 你根本不清楚外面那是什么? 我不在乎外面的是什么? |
[51:24] | Listen to me. she’s dying. | 听我说 她要死了 |
[51:25] | There is nothing I can do about that now. | 现在我无能为力 |
[51:27] | The girl that I love more than anything is dying and it’s my fault. | 我最深爱的女孩要死了 这是我的错 |
[51:29] | She should have been with me tonight, and I let her go and… | 今晚她应该和我在一起的 但是我却让她走了 |
[51:32] | And I get it, okay? you have your hands full. I get that. | 我知道 你很忙 我知道 |
[51:34] | I get that, but we’re gonna go after her, and if you wanna stop me, | 我知道 但现在我们要去救她 如果你要阻止我的话 |
[51:37] | – then you’re gonna have to shoot me. – Hud. | -你得先杀了我 -哈德 |
[51:40] | – I don’t feel so good. – oh, shit. | -我很不舒服 -天啦 |
[51:43] | – bite! we’ve got a bite! – Marlena. | -这有一个咬伤者 -玛莲娜 |
[51:46] | – hold on a second. – get her moving. | -等下 -把她带走 |
[51:47] | Keep moving! | 快带走 |
[51:48] | Hey, Marlena, are you okay? hey, what are you guys doing? | 玛莲娜 你还好吗? 你们在做什么? |
[51:51] | Hold on a second. where are you taking her? | 等等 你们要带她去哪? |
[51:53] | Hold on a second. wait! oh my god, wait! | 等等 等等 天啦 等等 |
[51:54] | – Marlena, stop! just wait a second! – let me go. | -玛莲娜 停下来 等等 -放开我 |
[51:57] | – just wait a second. please. – let me go. | -请等一下 -放开我 |
[51:58] | – wait! Marlena! – get out of the way. | -等等 玛莲娜 -让开 |
[52:00] | Marlena! hold on a second! | 玛莲娜 等下 |
[52:01] | – just wait a… let go of me! stop it! – no. | -等等 放开我 住手 -不 |
[52:08] | God! please, god! where are you taking Marlena? | 天啦 你们要带玛莲娜去哪? |
[52:11] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[52:20] | It’s over. there is nothing you can do. | 结束了 你无能为力 |
[52:22] | There is nothing you can do for her now. it is over. it’s over. | 现在你无能为力了 结束了 |
[52:27] | – rogers, clear out of here. – you sure? | -收到命令 离开这里 -你确定 |
[52:30] | I’ll get them to the choppers from here. | 我会带他们上直升飞机 |
[52:32] | – let’s move out. – oh, my god. | -走吧 -天啦 |
[52:36] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么啊? |
[52:39] | Let’s go. I shouldn’t be doing this shit. | 我们走吧 我不应该干这蠢事 |
[52:42] | – come on. come on. – okay. | -走吧 走吧 -好的 |
[52:45] | – let’s go. move. – okay, okay. | -快走 -好的 好的 |
[52:47] | Let’s go, move. come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[52:53] | You gotta listen to me. | 你得听我说 |
[52:55] | This girl, her building, it’s at columbus circle? | 这个女孩的公寓是在哥伦布区吧? |
[52:58] | – yeah? – lf you wanna go out in this, | -是的 -如果你执意要去找她 |
[53:01] | I ain’t gonna stop you. but you gotta know something. | 我不会阻止你的 但你必须了解 |
[53:03] | The government’s considering the hammer down protocol, | 政府已考虑实施毁灭计划 |
[53:06] | Which means they’re willing to let this whole area go. | 也就是他们要让这片地区消失 |
[53:08] | – you mean midtown? – no, I mean manhattan. | -你是说市中心吗? -不 是整个曼哈顿 |
[53:10] | Come on. we’re taking one last shot at this thing. | 听着 我们准备再给那怪物最后一击 |
[53:13] | – oh, god. – lf that doesn’t work, | -天啦 -如果不成功 |
[53:14] | They’re leveling the whole goddamned city. | 他们会毁了这整座城市 |
[53:18] | – your watch is still working? – yeah? | -你的表还能走吧 -是的 |
[53:20] | All right. the airlifts are leaving from 40th and park. | 听着 运输飞机将从40大街和公园起飞 |
[53:22] | Last chopper’s wheels-up at exactly 0600. | 最后一班是在6点整 |
[53:25] | If you can make it there, then they’ll get you out. | 如果到时你能赶上 他们会带你离开 |
[53:28] | – okay. okay, thank you. – 58th street’s right there. | -好的 好的 谢谢 -58大街就在这边 |
[53:31] | – now, go. move, move, move. – let’s go. | -快去吧 快走 -我们走吧 |
[53:33] | – let’s go. – go, go, go. | -走吧 -快 快 快 |
[53:37] | – this is like a nightmare, you know. – it all happened so fast, | -这真是场噩梦 你懂吧 -发生的太快了 |
[53:39] | I couldn’t even really see what happened to her. | 我甚至没看清她怎么了? |
[53:42] | I mean, did you see it? could you see what happened, Hud? | 我是说你看到了吗? 你看到什么了吗 哈德? |
[53:44] | No, her eyes started bleeding, and then they were screaming she was bitten. | 没有 她的眼睛开始出血 接着他们大叫说她被咬伤了 |
[53:47] | And then she wouldn’t stop bleeding. and then… | 然后她血流不止 再然后… |
[53:53] | Hud. | 哈德 |
[53:57] | – you okay? – yeah, I’m okay. I’m okay. | -你还好吗? -我还好 还好 |
[54:05] | Look, guys, I don’t mean to be… but we don’t have a lot of time. | 大家听着 我不想打断你们 但我们没有时间了 |
[54:08] | Okay, so maybe you guys should just stay here, and I’ll go. | 也许你们应该呆在这里 我自己去 |
[54:11] | All right? | 好吗? |
[54:13] | – I’m sorry. I just… – no, no, we’re coming. we’re coming. | -抱歉 我只是… -不 不 我们要去 我们要去 |
[54:17] | Are you sure? | 你们确定吗? |
[54:18] | No, no, man. no, we have to do this, okay? | 是的 兄弟 我们得去救她 |
[54:21] | We’re with you. let’s go. let’s go. let’s go right now. | 大家一起 走吧 快走 |
[54:37] | – oh, my god. oh, my god. – what? | -天啦 天啦 -怎么呢? |
[54:39] | – oh, my god. – what is it? what? | -上帝啊 -那是什么? 什么? |
[54:43] | – shit. – that’s not Beth’s place, is it? | -该死 -那不是贝丝的公寓吧 是吧? |
[54:45] | – oh, my god. – is that Beth’s apartment? | -上帝啊 -那是贝丝的公寓吗? |
[54:47] | – oh, my god. – Rob. is that her place? | -天啦 -罗伯 是她住的地方吗? |
[54:51] | – tell me that’s not her place. – that’s her place, yeah. | -告诉我那不是 -是她住的地方 是的 |
[54:56] | Oh, shit. I don’t suppose she lives on the ground floor. | 该死 我猜她不会住在一楼吧 |
[54:59] | No, 39th. | 是的 她住在39楼 |
[55:01] | – oh, great. – how do we even get up there? | -太好了 -我们要怎么上去了? |
[55:02] | I don’t know. we just go inside and then see how high we can get. | 我不知道 我们进去 看看我们能到几楼 |
[55:08] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我认为我办不到 |
[55:10] | Well, maybe we could try going up the other building, | 也许我们可以试试爬上旁边的楼房 |
[55:13] | And then see if there’s a place to cross over onto her roof. | 看能不能跨到她的屋顶 |
[55:16] | And then we could find some way down to her place. | 然后我们再想办法下去到她的房间 |
[55:21] | Wait. no, never mind. no, that’s a bad idea. | 等等 当我没说 是个糟主意 |
[55:23] | Hey, that’s a bad idea. I take that back. | 是个糟主意 我收回 |
[55:25] | No one ever listens to me, ever. and now, of course, they listen to me. | 过去没有人听我的 从没有 而现在 他们都听我的了 |
[55:30] | Great. | 真棒 |
[55:34] | Shit. shit. | 该死 该死 |
[55:37] | Probably not working. | 可能坏了 |
[55:38] | – what’s going on? – not working. | -怎么了? -电梯坏了 |
[55:40] | Wait, wait. let’s just… maybe… | 等等 等等 我们…可以… |
[55:44] | – no? no? – shit. | -坏的吗? 坏的吗? -该死 |
[55:45] | Well, why don’t you take the stairs? | 试试走楼梯吧 |
[55:50] | You guys see that guy’s face when Lily asked him what it was? | 当莉莉问他那怪物是什么的时候 你们看到他的表情吗? |
[55:53] | I mean, they have no idea. | 我是说 他们不知道 |
[55:57] | – unless they’re, like, in on it. – jesus, Hud. | -除非他们感觉与它有关 -天啦 哈德 |
[56:01] | I don’t read the papers. | 我不读报纸 |
[56:03] | – maybe our government made this thing. – oh, yeah. | -没准是我们的政府搞的鬼 -是的 |
[56:05] | I mean, you know, maybe it was an accident, | 我的意思是 也许是场意外 |
[56:06] | – or maybe it was on purpose… – sure, maybe they did. | -也许是蓄意的 -当然 可能是他们干的 |
[56:08] | – does it really matter right now? – yeah. | -现在那还重要吗? -是的 |
[56:11] | It matters because I need to talk about something. | 它很重要 因为我必须说点什么 |
[56:15] | Otherwise, I’m actually probably going to shit my pants in this stairwell. | 不然 我爬楼爬的我要拉裤子了 |
[56:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:26] | Hey, wait, wait. you guys hear that? you guys hear that? | 等等 等等 你们听到了吗? 听到了吗? |
[56:30] | – yes. – yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[56:31] | Yeah, I think we’re getting close. | 我认为我们要到了 |
[56:35] | Hud, I’m gonna check this floor. | 我去看看是哪层楼 |
[56:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:46] | Okay, like, I think it’s like, two more up, I think. | 好了 我想还有两层楼 |
[56:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:51] | Guys, guys, guys. | 大家 大家 大家 |
[56:53] | This one, it’s got to be. it’s got to be this one. | 应该是这边 这边 |
[57:11] | Oh, god. | 天啦 |
[57:18] | I don’t think there’s anybody here. no. | 我不认为会有人在这 不会 |
[57:24] | – oh, jesus. – oh, my god. | -上帝啊 -天啦 |
[57:30] | – oh, my god. – okay. | -天啊 -好了 |
[57:33] | Okay, now, we can do this. we can totally do this. | 没事 我们能做到 我们很在行 |
[57:34] | – I don’t know, Rob. – look, it’s a straight shot. | -我不知道 罗伯 -听着 这是捷径 |
[57:36] | – I don’t know. I’m sorry. – Lily, Lily, it’s a straight shot. | -我不行 抱歉 -莉莉 莉莉 这是捷径 |
[57:38] | Look, it’s a straight shot. we could use… there’s pipes there. | 看这是捷径 我们可以沿着这些管道 |
[57:41] | We could use the air conditioners. okay? | 还有空调过去 行吗? |
[57:44] | Come on. we came this far. we can do it. I’ll go first. | 来吧 我们已经到这了 我们能做到的 我先走 |
[57:47] | – okay, okay, okay. yes. – all right? okay. | -好的 好的 好的 -行吗? 好的 |
[57:48] | – okay, I’ll document it. – be careful, okay? | -好了 我来录影 -小心点 |
[57:52] | – come on. come on. – okay. okay. | -慢慢来 -好的 好的 |
[57:59] | Okay. Hud, come on! put the camera down! come on! | 好的 哈德 拜托 把摄像机关了 快点 |
[58:03] | Oh, jesus. | 天啦 |
[58:04] | – okay. all right. okay. – I’ll go first. | -好了 -我先来 |
[58:07] | All right. if this is the last thing you see, that means I died. | 如果这是你们最后一次看见我 就表示我死了 |
[58:12] | – Hud, come on! – okay. | -哈德 快点 -来了 |
[58:26] | Look out! oh, shit… | 小心 该死 |
[58:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:33] | – okay. okay. – shit. | -好的 好的 -该死 |
[58:40] | – okay. okay. – oh, god. | -好的 好的 -天啦 |
[58:54] | – yes. okay. you all right? – yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[58:57] | We’re almost there, come on. | 我们快到了 快点 |
[59:01] | Come on, Hud. | 快点 哈德 |
[59:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[59:08] | Beth! Beth! Beth! | 贝丝 贝丝 贝丝 |
[59:23] | – can you get it? – do you need help? | -你能踹开吗? -需要帮忙吗? |
[59:27] | Do you need help? or… | 需要帮忙吗? 或者… |
[59:36] | Beth? Beth? | 贝丝 贝丝 |
[59:41] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[59:45] | Beth? oh, my god. oh, my god. | 贝丝 天啦 天啦 |
[59:48] | – what? – shit. | -怎么呢? -该死 |
[59:50] | Oh, my god. oh, my god. Beth. | 上帝 天啦 贝丝 |
[59:58] | – Beth. – what? | -贝丝 -怎么了? |
[59:59] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[1:00:01] | Oh, my god. oh, my god. | 天啦 天啦 |
[1:00:11] | Can you hear me? Beth. | 能听到我说话吗? 贝丝 |
[1:00:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:00:37] | – are you really here? – yeah, I’m really here. | -你真的在这里吗? -是的 我在 |
[1:00:41] | Rob? | 罗伯 |
[1:00:44] | You came back for me. | 你为我回来了 |
[1:00:47] | Of course I came back for you. | 我当然会为你回来 |
[1:00:51] | – I’m sorry it took me so long. – no, it’s okay. | -原谅我这么久才赶来 -没关系 |
[1:00:59] | Okay, okay, okay. you’re okay. we’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 放心 放心 放心 你没事了 我们会把你从这弄出来 懂吗? |
[1:01:02] | We’ll get you out, all right? Hud, put the camera down | 弄你出来 好吗? 哈德 把摄像机放下 |
[1:01:05] | – and help me, okay? – okay, okay. | -来帮我 好吗? -好的 好的 |
[1:01:08] | – it’ll be okay. – okay, here we go. | -一切都会没事的 -我们开始了 |
[1:01:09] | – lf we all just lift at the same time. – hold on, okay. we got you. | -我们得同时抬起来 -坚持住 我们来帮你 |
[1:01:12] | – all right? we have to. – don’t do that, Rob. | -好吗? 我们必须这样做 -别这样 罗伯 |
[1:01:14] | – please don’t do that. – it’s gonna be over in a second. | -求你别这样 -一秒钟就能结束 |
[1:01:15] | – all right? – okay. ready, guys? | -好吗? -好的 大家准备好了吗? |
[1:01:17] | – no, please. no. – slowly. it’s okay. | -不 拜托 不 -慢点 就没事了 |
[1:01:18] | We’re gonna do it real slow. | 我们会慢慢来 |
[1:01:19] | – easy, easy, just wait. – no, don’t. | -放轻松 一下就好了 -不 |
[1:01:21] | -1 2 3 -1 2 3 – one, two, three. – one, two, three. | |
[1:01:27] | Oh, god. | 天啦 |
[1:01:31] | – okay, now, sit down. sit down. – I know. I know. here. | -好了 坐下 坐下 -我知道 我知道 这里 |
[1:01:35] | I know. I know. you’re gonna be okay. you’re gonna be okay. | 我知道你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[1:01:41] | – you’re gonna be fine. – no, no, no. | -你会没事的 -不 不 不 |
[1:01:43] | I know, I know, I know it hurts. I know it hurts. | 我知道 我知道 这很疼 我知道这很疼 |
[1:01:48] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:01:51] | – god. – it’s a terrible thing. | -天啦 -是可怕的怪物 |
[1:01:52] | – okay. we gotta go. we gotta go. – okay. let’s go. | -好了 我们得走了 我们得走了 -好的 走吧 |
[1:01:54] | – I got you. – oh, god. | -抓住我 -天啦 |
[1:01:56] | – oh, god. – all right. all right. go, go, go. | -天啦 -好了 快走 快 |
[1:01:59] | – go. – okay. I got you. | -快走 -好了 抓住我 |
[1:02:01] | You’re gonna be okay. you’re gonna be okay, all right? | 你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[1:02:04] | Just hold on to me. you’re gonna be all right. | 抓紧我 你会没事的 |
[1:02:07] | You’re gonna be okay, all right? you’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[1:02:14] | – okay. hang on to me. – oh, my god. | -好的 抓紧我 -天啦 |
[1:02:17] | – okay, okay. – oh, my god. | -好了 好了 -上帝啊 |
[1:02:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:02:23] | Oh, shit. man, this is unbelievable. | 该死 真难以置信 |
[1:02:28] | – are you okay? – just don’t look down, okay? | -你还好吗? -别往下看 好吗? |
[1:02:31] | – I can’t help it. – you’re all right. you’re all right. | -我控制不了 -没事的 没事的 |
[1:02:33] | Oh, my god. | 天啦 |
[1:02:38] | Oh, god! | 天啦 |
[1:02:40] | – okay, let’s go. – keep moving, just go. | -快走 -别停 快走 |
[1:02:42] | Go, just go. just go, go, go. go. just get to the other side. | 快走 快走 快 到那边去 |
[1:02:44] | Come on, just keep moving. | 加油 继续走 |
[1:02:49] | Oh, my god. | 天啦 |
[1:02:52] | – oh, shit! – oh, my god! | -该死 -天啦 |
[1:02:54] | – oh, my god. did you see that? – okay, come on. | -天啦 你看到那个了吗? -快点 |
[1:02:57] | – get inside. – okay. come on, come on. | -快进去 -快点 快点 |
[1:02:59] | – oh, god. – go! go! | -天啦 -快走 快走 |
[1:03:08] | Run! run! hurry! | 跑 跑 快点 |
[1:03:12] | – Rob, come on! – oh, my god. | -罗伯 快点 -天啦 |
[1:03:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啦 |
[1:03:33] | – what the hell was that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么鬼东西? -我不知道 |
[1:03:35] | Something else also terrible. | 一样可怕的一些东西 |
[1:03:38] | Rob, what time do the choppers take off? | 罗伯 直升机什么时候起飞? |
[1:03:39] | – 0600. – what time is that? | -6点 -现在几点? |
[1:03:41] | – 6:00, hud. – yeah, okay. I knew that. | -6点 -好的 我就知道 |
[1:03:47] | – come on, come on. – okay. | -快点 快点 -好的 |
[1:04:26] | Wait up! | 等下 |
[1:04:35] | – did we make it? – we want to get out of here, come on. | -我们赶上了吗? -我们要离开这里 快点 |
[1:04:39] | Let’s go! let’s go! | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:04:42] | Keep your heads down. | 把头低下 |
[1:04:43] | Come on! come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:04:48] | You guys are on the next chopper. | 你们坐下一班 |
[1:04:50] | – no! – clear this area. clear this area. | -不 -离开这里 离开这里 |
[1:04:51] | – no, no, wait. wait. – Lily! | -不 不 等等 等等 -莉莉 |
[1:04:55] | We’ll be right behind you, okay? | 我们紧随其后 好吗? |
[1:04:58] | Wait for us. wait for us. we’ll be right behind you. | 等我们 等我们 我们紧随其后 |
[1:05:05] | We’re gonna be okay. all right? we’re gonna be all right, you hear me? | 我们会没事的 我们会没事的 你听见了吗? |
[1:05:17] | Oh, god! jesus christ! | 天啦 上帝啊 |
[1:05:29] | Stay low. stay low. come on, come on, come on. | 埋头 埋头 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:05:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:35] | – they’re starting the bomb run. – get them out of here. get going. | -他们启动了引爆装置 带他们离开 快走 |
[1:05:49] | Oh, shit. oh, my god. | 该死 天啦 |
[1:05:53] | Oh, my god. are you guys seeing this right now? | 天啦 你们看到那个怪物了吗? |
[1:05:56] | Are you seeing this right now? look, look, look. | 你们看到那个怪物了吗? 快看 快看 快看 |
[1:05:58] | Are you seeing this shit right now? oh, my god. oh, god. oh, god. | 你们看到那个怪物了吗? 天啦 天啦 |
[1:06:09] | Oh, god. those aren’t gonna hit us, are they? | 天啦 他们不会射到我们吧 对吧? |
[1:06:14] | Oh, my god. they hit it! they just hit it right now! | 天啦 他们击中它了 他们刚刚击中它了 |
[1:06:16] | Look, you guys, they just hit it! they hit it with… oh, my god! | 快看 伙计们 他们刚刚击中它了 天啦 |
[1:06:21] | – yeah, they hit it, you guys! they hit it! – oh, he’s going down. | -太好了 击中了 大家 他们击中了 -它倒下了 |
[1:06:24] | Target down. target down. target down. he’s down. | 目标击毁 目标击毁 目标击毁 它倒下了 |
[1:06:27] | I think they got him. | 我想他们搞定它了 |
[1:06:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! that’s the shit right there! | 太好了 太好了 怪物倒下了 |
[1:06:31] | That’s what I’m talking about… oh, my god! oh, no, no, no! | 就要这样对付它 老天啊 不 不 不 |
[1:06:38] | Oh, my god. oh my god. god, please, god. | 老天啊 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[1:06:40] | Please, god. please. please, god and jesus. | 求你了 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[1:06:44] | Jesus christ, I’m sorry. | 上帝啊 我忏悔 |
[1:06:45] | I’m so sorry, god. please, no. | 我忏悔 上帝啊 |
[1:06:48] | Help me, Rob! | 救救我 罗伯 |
[1:06:50] | Rob. oh, shit. oh, shit. | 罗伯 该死 该死 |
[1:07:19] | This is hawkeye 6. target still active. | 这是鹰眼6号 目标还在活动 |
[1:07:22] | Initiating hammer down. to t, 15 minutes. | 实行摧毁计划 计时 15分钟 |
[1:07:25] | Sirens will sound two minutes out. | 警报将持续两分钟 |
[1:07:27] | If you can hear those sirens, you’re in the blasting zone. | 如果你听到这些警报 说明你仍在重灾区 |
[1:07:33] | Come on. come on. Hud. Hud, are you okay? | 用力 用力 哈德 哈德 你还好吗? |
[1:07:37] | – yeah, all right. I guess. I think so. – I can’t move my arm. | -我想还好吧 -我的胳膊动不了了 |
[1:07:41] | – this is duncan-charlie, return to base. – help me, you got to help me. | -我是邓肯-查理 返回基地 -帮我 你得帮帮我 |
[1:07:43] | – god help us. – okay. okay, okay. | -上帝帮帮我们 -好的 好的 好的 |
[1:07:45] | Come on, help me. | 快点 帮帮我 |
[1:07:50] | I know, I know. we’re gonna get you out of here. come on. | 我知道 我知道 我们得把你弄出来 快走 |
[1:07:52] | Hud, come over to the other side. | 哈德 到这边来 |
[1:07:54] | You’ve got to pull him up. come on, come on. | 你得把他拉出来 用力 用力 |
[1:07:55] | – okay, okay. – I don’t think I can move. | -好的 好的 -我认为我动不了了 |
[1:07:58] | Yes, you can. don’t say that. | 你行 你能动 别那样说 |
[1:07:59] | Copy your last, we’re on the move. | 最后通知 我们要离开了 |
[1:08:01] | – here, take his hand. take his hand. – good luck. | -这里 拉住他的手 拉住他的手 -祝你好运 |
[1:08:02] | Hold on, I got it. I got it. I got it. come on, come on. | 坚持一下 我抓住了 我抓住了 我抓住了 用力 |
[1:08:09] | I got his legs, go! | 我抓住他的腿了 走 |
[1:08:15] | – my leg! – I know. I know, I know. I know. | -我的腿 -我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[1:08:19] | It’s okay, you’re fine. you’re good. you’re okay. you’re okay. | 没事的 你会没事的 你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[1:08:22] | I’m gonna have to stop the bleeding, okay? okay? | 我要给你止血 好吗? 好吗? |
[1:08:23] | I’m not okay. I’m not gonna be able to walk. | 我一点也不好 我不能再行走了 |
[1:08:25] | You are going to be able to walk. | 你可以行走 |
[1:08:30] | Don’t do it. | 别做 |
[1:08:33] | Okay. all right, listen, we got to get out of here, okay? | 好了 听着 我们得离开这里 好吗? |
[1:08:35] | Well, which way do we go? | 我们该走哪边? |
[1:08:36] | We have to get away from here, because I think it’s gonna explode. | 我们必须离开这里 因为这里要爆炸了 |
[1:08:39] | – okay, okay. okay. – all right? come on. let’s go. | -好的 好的 好的 -好点没? 快点 我们走 |
[1:08:42] | Let’s go this way. come on. come on, you can walk. okay. | 我们走这边吧 加油 加油 你能走 |
[1:08:44] | Come on. hold on, wait a second. | 等一下 等等 |
[1:08:47] | – Hud! – Hud! | -哈德 -哈德 |
[1:08:48] | What? oh! oh, no! | 什么? 不 不 |
[1:08:53] | – Hud! Hud! – Hud, what are you doing? | -哈德 哈德 -哈德 你在做什么? |
[1:09:04] | Hud! | 哈德 |
[1:09:25] | Hud! | 哈德 |
[1:09:29] | Hud! | 哈德 |
[1:09:32] | Hud! | 哈德 |
[1:09:34] | Hud! Hud! | 哈德 哈德 |
[1:09:37] | Hud! Hud! | 哈德 哈德 |
[1:09:40] | Hud! Hud! | 哈德 哈德 |
[1:09:43] | Hud! | 哈德 |
[1:10:23] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[1:10:28] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[1:10:31] | – they’re all gone. – I know. | -他们都走了 -我知道 |
[1:10:39] | We gotta go. we gotta go. we gotta get out of here. | 我们走 我们走 我们得离开这里 |
[1:10:44] | Where? there’s nowhere to go to. | 去哪? 我们没有地方可去 |
[1:10:47] | We got to go. he’s coming towards us. | 我们得离开 他朝我们来了 |
[1:10:49] | No, we should just wait here. just wait here. | 不 我们得呆在这里 呆在这里 |
[1:10:52] | Listen, we wait here, they’ll find us, all right? | 听着 我们在这等 他们会找到我们的 对吧? |
[1:10:55] | They’re fighting him right now. if we wait here, they’ll find us. | 现在他们正在对付他 如果我们呆在这 他们会找到我们的 |
[1:10:58] | No, we can’t stay. | 不 我们不能呆在这 |
[1:11:04] | It’s okay. it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:11:09] | – I’m so scared. – I know. I know. I know. | -我好怕 -我知道 我知道 |
[1:11:40] | My name is Robert Hawkins. | 我是罗伯特·霍金斯 |
[1:11:43] | It’s 6:42 a.m. on saturday, may 23. | 现在是5月23号 星期四 上午6点42分 |
[1:11:48] | Approximately seven hours ago, something attacked the city. | 大约7小时前 有东西袭击了这座城市 |
[1:11:53] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道那东西是什么? |
[1:11:55] | If you found this tape… I mean, if you’re watching this right now, | 如果你捡到这卷带子 也就是说你正在看的话 |
[1:11:58] | Then you probably know more about it than I do. | 想必你比我們更了解怪物的来历 |
[1:12:02] | Whatever it is, it killed my brother, Jason Hawkins. | 不管它是什么 它杀死了我的兄弟 杰森·霍金斯 |
[1:12:07] | It killed my best friend, Hudson Platt, and Marlena Diamond, | 它杀死了我最好的朋友 哈德森·普拉特和玛莲娜·戴门特 |
[1:12:10] | And many, many others. | 还有很多人 |
[1:12:12] | We’ve crashed here in central park and taken shelter under this bridge. | 我们坠机落在中心公园 正在一座桥下避难 |
[1:12:15] | The military has begun bombing the creature | 军方已经开始轰炸这怪物了 |
[1:12:18] | And we’re caught in the middle. | 我们被困之中 |
[1:12:21] | Okay. ready? | 好了 该你了? |
[1:12:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:12:31] | – Beth, look at me. – I don’t know what to say. | -贝丝 看着我 -我不知道该说什么 |
[1:12:34] | Well, just tell them who you are. | 就告诉他们你是谁? |
[1:12:39] | My name is Elizabeth Mclntyre. I don’t know why this is happening. | 我叫伊丽莎白·麦金瑞特 我不知道这一切为什么会发生 |
[1:12:48] | But we’re gonna wait here until this passes. | 我们得等在这里直到这一切过去 |
[1:12:53] | Rob, we’re gonna wait here. | 罗伯 我们就在这等吧 |
[1:13:05] | Look at me, Beth. look at me. look at me. | 看着我 贝丝 看着我 看着我 |
[1:13:07] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:13:14] | I know what I’m talking about. come on, admit it. | 我是认真的 承认了吧 |
[1:13:17] | You are going to miss me a little bit, right? | 你多少也会想我吧 对吧? |
[1:13:19] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 是的 再说吧 |
[1:13:22] | Okay, yeah, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:13:23] | All right, we’re almost out of tape. we got, like, three seconds left. | 好了 带子要用光了 我们还有3秒 |
[1:13:26] | What do you wanna say? what do you wanna say? | 你想说什么? 你想说什么? |
[1:13:27] | Last thing to the camera. | 最后一句话 |
[1:13:29] | I had a good day. | 我今天过的很愉快 |