Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑色星期一(Black Monday)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] This means war. 这意味着开战了
[00:10] This is for my homies in the mother ghetto. 这是为了我在贫民区的兄弟们
[00:13] My dad literally died of a heart attack 我爸是打我的时候
[00:16] while beating me. 犯心脏病死的
[00:17] How quickly do you think 你多久可以推进
[00:19] you can get behind this bank bailout? 这个银行援助计划
[00:21] Immediately. After I solidify my standing 马上 等我站稳脚跟
[00:23] and another term seems in the bag, 再确认能连任之后
[00:25] I will slip it right in. 我马上就提
[00:26] You’re all going down. 你们都要完蛋了
[00:27] The heat is on but not in the cool Glenn Frey way. 这案子热度不减 而且根本不是格列·弗雷那种酷
[00:30] I don’t need you to save my ass. 我不用你救我
[00:31] I came up with Black Monday. 是我想出了黑色星期一的主意
[00:33] I want my revenge! 我要复仇
[00:35] Or you’ll go back to jail, Keith. 不然你就回去蹲大牢 基斯
[00:38] She’s undercover. 她在卧底
[00:39] She busted him and turned him. 她抓到了他 并策反了他
[00:41] Good luck sleeping, 祝你们晚上睡得舒服
[00:42] ’cause the next knock you hear could be me. 因为下一次敲门的人 可能就是我
[00:52] Uh, how the fuck did he get you here? 他是怎么把你搞来的
[00:54] He told me you could get me out of this shit. 他告诉我 你可以帮我解决问题
[00:56] How the fuck did he get you here? 他是怎么把你搞来的
[00:57] He told me you could get me out of this shit. 他告诉我 你可以帮我解决问题
[00:59] Funny, ’cause he told me he could get me out of this shit. 有趣 因为他告诉我 他可以帮我解决问题
[01:02] I feel like we’re in the movie Clue. 我感觉这像电影《线索》一样
[01:03] Oh, yeah, I know, it was Professor Cocksucker 我知道 是吹箫教授
[01:06] with the rope in the congressman’s bedroom. 拿着绳子进了国会议员的卧室
[01:08] What the fuck is that supposed to mean? 你他妈什么意思
[01:09] That you’re probably responsible 意思是 你男友很可能
[01:10] for your boyfriend’s death, 是被你害死的
[01:11] considering that the only people 毕竟能接触到
[01:13] who could have had access to that sex tape 那盘性爱录影带的
[01:15] are me and you, and I’m not a fucking psycho. 只有你我二人 我又他妈不是个神经病
[01:18] Yeah, that’s it. 对 就是这个意思
[01:18] I don’t know why you’re grinning, Keith. 我不知道你在笑什么 基斯
[01:20] Last I checked, five people died 据我所知 你办的狗狗午后活动
[01:22] during your little Dog Day Afternoon, 死了五个人
[01:23] so you’re not exactly not a murderer yourself. 你并不无辜
[01:25] Okay, none of those were my fault, 那些都不是我的错
[01:27] and one of them was from natural causes. 其中一个人是自然死亡的
[01:29] And last time I checked, Dawn, 而据我所知 道恩
[01:30] wasn’t Black Monday basically National Kill Yourself Day? 黑色星期一难道不是全国自杀日吗
[01:33] – So I don’t know– – Okay, fine. -所以我不知道 -行 好吧
[01:34] So we all got bodies, all right? 我们都害死过别人 行了吧
[01:35] – We all got fucking bodies. – What are you guys doing here? -我们都他妈害死过别人 -你们在这干嘛呢
[01:37] – Oh, God. – Oh, no. -老天 -不
[01:38] I’m kidding! I’m kidding! Come in, please. 那是玩笑话 别当真 请进
[01:40] We got soda, orange juice, purple stuff, Sunny D, 我准备了苏打水 橙汁 紫色嗨饮 阳光橙味饮
[01:43] and a shit ton of cocaine. 还有一大堆可卡因
[01:48] So, what, we’re supposed to just trust each other, 所以 怎么 发生了这么多事
[01:51] not to mention you, after everything? 我们还得信任彼此 信任你吗
[01:53] We have fucked each other more than the Mamas & the Papas. 我们比妈妈与爸爸合唱团斗得还凶
[01:56] They’re a famously incestuous band. 这个合唱团出了名得乱伦
[01:58] – Never heard of ’em. – I’m more of a Wham! Guy. -从来没听说过 -鄙人更喜欢威猛乐队
[02:00] I’m more of a black guy. Look, we’re even, okay? 鄙人是个黑人 我们扯平了 行吗
[02:03] We all need this, and there’s really no other fucking choice. 我们都需要这个 也他妈没别的办法了
[02:05] Unless you guys wanna spend 除非你们想下半辈子
[02:06] the rest of your lives in prison. 把牢底坐穿
[02:09] That’s what I thought. 英雄所见略同
[02:10] So last night, after Keith crashed our date 昨晚 在基斯搅了局
[02:12] and ruined our lives– 把我们的人生毁了之后…
[02:12] Technically, you ruined our lives. 归根结蒂 是你毁了我们的人生
[02:14] I just put it all out in the open. 我只是把这事公开讲出来了而已
[02:16] Yeah, I did the Amerisavings thing 对 我干了美国存储借贷银行的事
[02:18] to fuck you guys over, because each of you guys 来收拾你们 因为你们每个人
[02:19] fucked me over, and you deserved that shit. 都收拾过我 你们活该
[02:21] Now, I was gonna leave it at that and disappear forever 我本来想就这么算了 永远离开这里
[02:23] until my past caught up to me, literally, 直到我的过去缠上我
[02:25] but from that first moment that Connie took me down– 但自从康妮第一次抓住我开始…
[02:27] Wait, wait, who’s Connie? 等等 康妮是谁
[02:29] Connie, Aisha, Dede, the same chick, 康妮 阿伊莎 迪迪 都是同一个人
[02:31] – the FBI bitch. – That bitch. -那个联调局的贱人 -那个贱人
[02:32] When she took me down, 她抓住我时
[02:33] I started putting pieces together 我开始想办法
[02:34] to figure out a way to take her down with me. 想把她和我一起扳倒
[02:36] And then I took down some coke, 我就嗑了些可卡因
[02:37] which I haven’t done in a long time. 我已经很久没这么嗑过了
[02:38] That shit hit my brain like Popeye’s spinach. 那玩意猛得就像大力水手吃了菠菜一样
[02:40] But I figured out that I could put those same pieces together 但我发现我可以用同样的方法
[02:42] to save all of us, but only if you guys 来救我们所有人 但前提是你们
[02:44] are willing to complete the puzzle. 都愿意出一份力
[02:49] What the fuck? 搞什么
[02:50] How much coke did you do? 你这是吸了多少可卡因
[02:51] 出演过《初恋五十次》 因反复失忆而写大量日记
[02:51] This looks likes Drew Barrymore’s diary. 这看上去像是德鲁·巴里莫尔的日记
[02:53] I used it purely as a study aid, Dawn. 我只是用它来辅助学习而已 道恩
[02:55] Okay, I knocked this shit out in 13 hours. 我用13小时想出了这个办法
[02:57] Then I color-coded my record collection by rhythm section, 我把别人欠我的人情按节奏进行色彩分类
[02:59] and by color, I’m talking about race. 我说色彩 指的是种族
[03:01] And by rhythm, I’m also talking about race. 我说节奏 指的也是种族
[03:02] Jesus, what’s the fucking plan? 老天 你的计划到底是什么
[03:04] No, you’re right, you’re right. 你说得对 你说得对
[03:05] Stay on point, stay on point. 别跑题 别跑题
[03:06] So here you can see, it’s simple. 正如你们所见 计划十分简单
[03:08] Actually, it’s… 其实 它…
[03:09] It’s very fucking complicated, 它复杂到家了
[03:11] as evidenced by the fact that I needed several 因为我需要好几扇
[03:13] floor-to-ceiling windows to write all the shit down, 落地玻璃窗 才写的下
[03:15] but like I said, when Connie busted me, 但正如我所说的那样 我被康妮抓到后
[03:17] I started trying to figure out a way to save my ass. 就开始想 我怎么才能保住小命
[03:19] It turns out, it could save all our asses. 结果 这个方法可以保住我们所有人的小命
[03:24] Hey, wake up, brother, it is payback time. 醒醒 老兄 该还人情了
[03:27] Roland Madison, from back in our Black Panther days. 罗兰·麦迪逊 我们之前干过黑豹党
[03:29] No, no, not the comic book. 不不 不是漫画《黑豹》
[03:31] The movement started by Huey Newton. 是休伊·纽顿发起的运动
[03:33] No, that would be Huey Lewis. That’s The News. 不 你说的是休伊·刘易斯 《新闻报》的老板
[03:35] Yeah, they are very similar-sounding. 对 他们听起来差不多
[03:37] Wait, is this Sam Poole? 你是山姆·普尔吗
[03:39] Shit, that’s a six. It’s a six. 妈的 是6 号码是6 打错了
[03:41] Hey, wake up, brother, it is payback time. 醒醒 老兄 该还人情了
[03:43] Roland? 罗兰
[03:46] May I just say, damn. 我得说一句 你真美
[03:48] Get outta here with that weak shit. 给我夹着尾巴滚蛋吧
[03:52] 山姆·普尔 蒂芙妮·约翰逊 尤金·戴维斯 爱德华·莫里森 德文·塔菲 亚当·马丁 劳伦·亨德里戈斯 查克·麦克索雷 希金斯
[04:08] On behalf of all men, I am so sorry. 我代表所有男人向您道歉
[04:11] – Can I refill you? – Yes, please. -能再给您倒上吗 -倒吧
[04:19] Dude, you love a honeypot. 兄弟 你可真是热爱美人计
[04:21] What’s a honeypot? 什么是美人计
[04:22] – You haven’t seen Hogan’s Heroes? – Hogan’s Heroes. -你没看过《霍根英雄》吗 -《霍根英雄》
[04:23] Oh, I was more of an F Troop guy. 我更喜欢《骑兵趣史》
[04:25] Yeah, that tracks, but my guy on the inside 对 那个挺好看 但我的内线
[04:27] can’t do shit unless Dawn gets $3 million 什么也做不了 除非道恩把三百万美金
[04:30] transferred to an account in the Caymans in Connie’s name. 转到康妮名下一个开曼群岛的账户里
[04:33] Transferred from where? 哪来的钱
[04:35] The AASF. 非裔美国人奖学金基金
[04:36] Why the fuck would Marcus do that? 马库斯怎么会愿意这么做
[04:38] – So he can hit that shit. – Again? -好让你们翻云覆雨 -又一次吗
[04:43] Who cares? 关我屁事
[04:44] I don’t… it doesn’t… Wait, again? 我不 这不 等等 什么叫”又一次”
[04:46] Fuck, it’s fine. I don’t care. 去他的 好吧 我不在乎
[04:47] That doesn’t… it… 这不 这
[04:48] Well, I’ll tell you why he should do it, okay? 我来告诉你为什么他该这么做 好吗
[04:50] Because Connie’s been fucking our people over for years, 因为康妮踩在我们的人头上好几年了
[04:53] and this is gonna save the AASF. 并且这可以挽救非裔美国人奖学金基金
[04:55] Trust me, all of our problems with Connie 相信我 如果道恩能搞定马库斯的话
[04:57] will be taken care of if Dawn can take care of Marcus. 我们跟康妮的所有问题都能解决
[04:59] Okay, if…if you and Dawn can get rid of Connie, 好吧 即使你和道恩能摆脱康妮
[05:02] that doesn’t mean that Reagan and the FBI 这并不意味着里根和联邦调查局
[05:04] are just gonna forget about Black Monday. 会忘了黑色星期一的事
[05:05] Eh, I don’t know. 不好说
[05:06] Reagan’s kinda known for forgetting shit, 里根是出了名的记性不好
[05:08] and not just whose side he’s on. 跟他站谁那边无关
[05:10] – Or the middle class. – Or the mentally ill. -无论是中产阶级 -或是精神病
[05:11] Or the fact that he used to be pro-choice, 他还曾是合法堕胎的支持者
[05:13] but you’re right, Blair. 但你说得对 布莱尔
[05:14] They’re not just gonna stop coming for us. 他们不会放弃抓我们的
[05:16] Especially if Larry Leighman goes down for the yen trade, 尤其是如果拉瑞·雷曼因日元交易而被捕的话
[05:18] he’s gonna try to take us down too. 他也会试着扳倒我们
[05:20] Which is why you have to convince him 所以你必须说服他
[05:23] to find a patsy to pin the yen thing on. 找个替罪羊来背日元交易的锅
[05:25] That way, they stay clean, 这样 他们无罪
[05:26] and it’ll keep us from getting revenge fucked. 我们也不会被报复
[05:28] Okay, if Keith can pull this off, 好吧 即使基斯能成功
[05:30] who goes down for Black Monday? 谁来为黑色星期一的事负责
[05:31] Well, no one, 没有人
[05:33] until you leverage Pastor Newell 直到你向纽威尔牧师施压
[05:35] to do us a huge favor. 让他帮我们个忙
[05:37] – What’s that? – An act of kindness. -什么忙 -一项善举
[05:38] But that’s not important right now. 但那个现在不重要
[05:41] I’m just kidding. 我开玩笑的
[05:42] I watched Airplane three times when I was on my coke-a-thon. 我在互助会时看了三遍《飞机》
[05:45] They really love that joke structure. 他们真的喜欢那个笑话结构
[05:46] – What the fuck is the favor? – What is happening? -到底是帮什么忙 -到底什么事
[05:48] Okay, okay, okay, right. 行 行 行 好吧
[05:51] You have to get Pastor Newell to get his puppet, 你得让纽威尔牧师叫他的傀儡
[05:54] 《纽约邮报》 教会与政府
[05:54] the governor, to pardon me 那个州长 来赦免我
[05:57] after I confess to masterminding Black Monday. 在我坦白策划黑色星期一的事后
[06:01] Oh, shit. 不是吧
[06:02] Come on, you guys know this is fucking brilliant. 拜托 你们知道这是个好主意
[06:05] – Look at this shit. – I don’t know, Mo. -看看这个 -我不知道 老蒙
[06:07] It’s a-it’s a lot of moving parts. 这 这有很多不确定的地方
[06:09] Yeah, it ain’t a slam dunk. 对 这不是稳操胜券
[06:10] But, you know, getting four people cleared of FBI charges 但让四个真正有罪的人摆脱
[06:13] for which they are legitimately guilty never is. 联邦调查局的指控 从来都不是稳赢的事
[06:17] But we all gotta be in. All in. 但我们全都得加入 所有人
[06:25] Fuck it, I’m in. 去它的 我加入
[06:27] I’m in. 我加入
[06:29] Eh, no. I’m not doing that shit. 不要 我不干那种事
[06:31] Dawn, this shit only works if we’re all in. 道恩 我们得全加入才行得通
[06:33] No, I’m in. I’m just… 不是 我加入 我只是
[06:34] I’m not doing that dumbass sports hand thing. 我不做那种运动场上的傻动作
[06:44] Marcus, I can fix this. 马库斯 我能解决这事
[06:46] – Trust me. – How? -相信我 -怎么解决
[06:48] If you transfer $3 million 如果你向开曼群岛的账户里
[06:50] into an account in the Cayman Islands, 转账三百万美金
[06:52] we can sink that FBI bitch for good. 我们就能让那个联调局婊子彻底完蛋
[06:58] Hey, why don’t you call in sick? 要不你请病假吧
[06:59] You know I would, 你知道我愿意
[07:01] but today is the biggest day of my career. 但今天是我事业上最重要的一天
[07:08] That’s why I rushed over here 所以我收到你的留言后
[07:10] the second I got your note. 第一时间就赶了过来
[07:10] 真不敢相信你背叛了我 我以为我们是朋友 你毁了我心中的《歌剧魅影》 比莎拉·布莱曼跑调的替补还严重 请从你的谎言之网中放了我 基斯
[07:11] I genuinely like you. 我真的很喜欢你
[07:13] The FBI are after us. 联调局要来查我们了
[07:14] What the fuck? 搞什么鬼
[07:16] All we need to do is pin it on a patsy. 我们只需要找个替罪羊
[07:25] I can fix this for both of us, 我能为我俩解决这事
[07:27] but you have to put me on the air. 但你得让我上电视
[07:29] Congressman Harris’ suicide note. 哈里斯议员的遗书
[07:31] Take her down, Lynette! 降落 莱奈特
[07:32] Oh, look at the numbers climb! 看看这猛涨的数字
[07:34] I know how close you are with the governor. 我知道你和州长关系不错
[07:36] You’re gonna ask him to do me a favor. 你要请他帮我个忙
[07:56] Freeze! Freeze! 不许动 不许动
[08:01] *Daisy, Daisy give me your answer, do* *黛西 黛西 告诉我你愿意*
[08:04] *I’m so crazy all for the love of you* *我全心全意地爱着你*
[08:08] *It won’t be a stylish marriage* *没有奢华的婚礼*
[08:10] *I can’t afford a carriage* *我买不起马车*
[08:12] *But you’ll look sweet* *但你会看起来很美丽*
[08:13] *Upon the seat* *坐在那*
[08:14] *Of a bicycle built for two* *双人自行车上*
[08:16] *Or three* *或三人自行车*
[08:17] Shut the fuck up, Keith! 你闭嘴 基斯
[08:19] You’re not part of this! 这没你的事
[08:20] I’m going to stick my foot up your ass! 看我怎么揍你
[08:26] Lenny, Lenny… 莱尼 莱尼
[08:28] – No! – Okay. -你别管 -好吧
[08:29] – I can do it. – Okay. -我能行 -好吧
[08:30] I can do anything. 我什么都能做
[08:31] Oh, hardy-har-har. 呵呵
[08:34] Let’s all laugh at the man 我们都来嘲笑那个
[08:35] who was panini’d by a supercar. 被超级跑车撞成肉饼的人吧
[08:37] So funny, I forgot to die. 笑死人了 我忘了去地府走一遭
[08:39] – We were just having fun. – Nobody’s laughing at you! -我们就开个玩笑 -没有人在取笑你
[08:41] Oh, really? 真的吗
[08:42] Lenny, look, the only reason I’m here 听着 莱尼 我们来这里的唯一原因
[08:44] is to help you, help us. 就是来帮你 帮我们
[08:46] Shut up, Keith! 你可闭嘴吧 基斯
[08:48] There is no us! 根本没有什么我们
[08:50] Lawrence, your infatuation with this baby carrot of a man 劳伦斯 你对这个小矬子的执念
[08:53] continues to befuddle me. 真让我无法理解
[08:55] Well, this baby carrot of a man 这个小矬子
[08:58] is the only thing standing between you and the FB– 是唯一在你和联邦调查
[09:01] I think we need more firewood. 我觉得我们得再加点柴火
[09:03] Go get firewood. 麻利地捡柴火去
[09:05] What do you say, Keithy? Go on a kindling run? 怎么样 小基斯 去捡个柴火吗
[09:08] Sure. 行
[09:10] Oh, baby brother. 老弟
[09:11] What was it our grand-pare used to say here at Wolf Lake? 爷爷之前在这沃尔夫湖经常说什么
[09:15] You can’t say “Family man” without “Leighman.” 雷曼一家亲
[09:20] Yeah, he did, Len. 他是这么说的 小莱
[09:25] Hurry back. 快去快回
[09:31] How far away is this firewood? 这柴火到底有多远
[09:33] What firewood? 什么柴火
[09:35] The firewood that we told your brother we’re getting. 我们告诉你哥我们要捡的柴火啊
[09:38] What brother? 什么哥哥
[09:40] My brother Lenny survived Black Monday 我哥哥莱尼活过了黑色星期一
[09:43] only to tragically succumb to injuries 但最终被伤病打败
[09:47] right after the devastating and highly illegal yen trade he made. 就在他进行了极不合法的日元内幕交易之后
[09:53] Uh, no. 不不
[09:54] You said it. A patsy. 你明明说了 替罪羊
[09:56] No, no, I never suggested 不不 我从来没有提过
[09:58] that we leave him in the woods to die. 让他在林子里自生自灭
[10:00] We’re in this together now. 我们现在是一条绳上的蚂蚱了
[10:03] All the way… 一条路走到黑
[10:05] brother. 大兄弟
[10:07] *Upon the seat* *坐在那*
[10:09] *Of a bicycle built* *双人自行车*
[10:15] *For two* *座位上*
[10:18] Thanks again for lunch. 再次谢谢你请我吃午饭
[10:19] Oh, of course. 没事
[10:20] You did take advantage of me a little bit 你的确是有点占我便宜了
[10:21] by ordering that seafood tower to go. 点了那个外带的海鲜塔
[10:24] But no, it’s fine. 不过没事
[10:25] I-I just wanted to thank you 我只想谢谢你
[10:27] for being my eyes and ears at TBD. 在TBD集团为我把风
[10:29] I mean, without you, I never would have known 要是没有你 我怎么都不会听说
[10:30] about Amerisavings. 美国存储借贷银行
[10:32] – We go back. – Yeah. -我们可有渊源了 -那是当然
[10:33] I was a security guard before you found me. 在你找到我之前我是个保安
[10:35] I think you mean before you blackmailed me 你说的是你用
[10:39] into giving you a job with the security footage 我和道恩破坏雷曼兄弟办公室的监控录像
[10:41] of me and Dawn destroying the Leighman Brothers’ office. 威逼利诱我给你一份工作
[10:43] Yeah, there’s-there’s your version. 这是你的说法
[10:45] And then there’s my version. 我有我的说法
[10:46] – Yeah, “Po-tay-to,” “Po-tah-to,” Yeah, yeah. – Yeah. -半斤八两 都一样 -对
[10:49] Which is why 也正是因为这个
[10:49] this next part’s gonna be a little difficult. 接下来这部分会有些艰难
[10:52] Why are you talking to me like you’re divorcing my mom? 你怎么说得像要跟我妈离婚似的
[10:54] – Just wait a second. – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. -你先等一下 -不不不
[10:55] You sound just like my stepdad Sam 你听上去就像我的继父山姆
[10:57] and my stepdad Todd 和我的继父托德
[10:59] and my stepdad Jean-Pierre 还有我另外一个继父让-皮埃
[11:01] but without the Haitian patois. 不过没带海地方言
[11:03] I’m sorry, buddy, 不好意思 朋友
[11:04] but I gotta go away for a little while. 我得离开一段时间
[11:06] So that’s it? 这就完了
[11:08] Dad’s leaving! 爸爸要走了
[11:09] Jesus. 老天
[11:11] I should’ve known. 我早该知道的
[11:12] That’s why you’ve been spoiling me all day. 所以你这一整天都这么宠爱我
[11:14] I’m gonna miss you too, which is why I want to give you 我也会想你的 所以我要给你
[11:17] a little something to remember me by. 一个纪念品
[11:22] $30 in quarters? 25美分装的30美元吗
[11:24] Trust me, you’re gonna need every goddamn one of them. 相信我 你会用上里面每一枚硬币
[12:02] Come in. 请进
[12:07] Hey, Yassir, what’s up? 亚西尔啊 怎么了
[12:11] What the fuck am I looking at? 我他妈在看什么
[12:12] Justice. 正义
[12:13] I came up with Just For Men first. 是我先想出”只为男性”的
[12:16] And now they’re gonna sue me? 然后他们现在还反过来告我吗
[12:17] I’m a tiny nonprofit men’s rights group. 我就是个弱小的男性维权非营利性组织
[12:20] They’re a soulless corporation, 他们是个没有灵魂的大企业
[12:22] profiting off the anti-gray female gaze. 在女性反灰的注视下获取利益
[12:24] Well, I’m gonna teach ’em a lesson 我要让他们尝尝苦头
[12:25] by syringing bleach into these Just For Men bottles 我用针头在”只为男性”的染发剂里注满漂白剂
[12:28] and then sneaking them back on the shelves just like… 然后再偷偷放回货架上 就像
[12:30] The Chicago Tylenol tampering murders of 1982. 1982年的芝加哥泰诺杀人案
[12:31] 1982年芝加哥市中心发生的毒杀案件 凶手将泰诺中的扑热息痛换成了氰化物 导致7人死亡
[12:32] Yeah, I got it, man. 懂了
[12:34] Except no one’s gonna die. 但是这次没有人会死
[12:35] I mean, they’re just gonna… not dye. 他们只是不会被染上
[12:39] D-Y-E, get it? 染色 懂吗
[12:40] Bet they go bankrupt once all their customers 他们的消费者都变成这样了之后
[12:42] start looking like this. 他们肯定就破产了
[12:43] You’re-you’re fucking with people’s look, man. 你在玩弄人们的外貌 兄弟
[12:45] It’s just not cool. 真的不好
[12:46] Listen, I don’t need your approval, 听着 我不需要你的认同
[12:48] but I could use a ride to 15 Duane Reades 不过我可以让你带我去
[12:50] in the tri-state area so I can restock these. 三州地区的15家药店重新进货
[12:52] Yeah, not gonna do that. 我不会带你去的
[12:55] So you wanna tell me what the hell this is all about? 你能告诉我这他妈都是干什么呢
[12:57] $3 million transferred 一个你名下的
[13:00] into an offshore bank account in your name. 离岸银行账户里转入了三百万美元
[13:02] What? 什么
[13:04] Transferred from where? 从哪里转过去的
[13:05] The AASF. 非裔美国人奖学金基金
[13:07] This is bullshit. 这都是扯淡
[13:09] Somebody must’ve just opened an account in my name. 肯定是有人用我的名字开了个账户
[13:11] In your real name, Aisha? Your identity is classified. 用你的真名吗 阿伊莎 你的身份是机密
[13:14] Not to mention all the security questions on the account. 更不用说账户上的各种安全提问了
[13:17] A ton of personal information we didn’t even know 一堆我们都不知道
[13:19] but have since verified. 但是后来得到证实的信息
[13:20] So somebody went through my trash. 所以是有人翻我的垃圾
[13:23] Or maybe tapped my phones. 或者偷听我电话
[13:24] And then they hired someone who looks exactly like you 然后他们雇了一个长得跟你一模一样的人
[13:26] to walk in and out of that bank in the Caymans. 进出开曼群岛的银行
[13:29] The evidence is overwhelming. 铁证如山
[13:37] And I want you to go fuck yourself. 我希望你有多远滚多远
[13:40] Let me guess, Aisha, 让我猜猜 阿伊莎
[13:41] you’re not coming to dinner with my folks. 今晚你没法和我父母一起用餐了
[13:43] I can finish this case tonight. 我今天就能结案
[13:45] Let’s fucking party! 让我们嗨起来
[13:47] Come on, how can I make it up to you? 我该怎么补偿你呢
[13:49] Name it. 随你说
[13:50] Let’s go away next weekend. 我们下周末出去玩吧
[13:52] Someplace romantic. No work. 去一个浪漫的地方 不许工作
[13:54] No work, done. 不许工作 没问题
[13:56] Waylon Washington. 维伦·华盛顿
[13:59] Oh, that motherfucker. 那个混蛋
[14:01] He’s the one that suggested we go to the Caymans, 是他建议我们去开曼群岛的
[14:03] and he made me run to this bank to get cashier’s checks 也是他让我去这家银行取银行本票
[14:06] so that I could be caught on the security camera. 这样我就能被监控拍下来
[14:09] What–it’s my boyfriend. 怎么这样 他是我男友
[14:10] Unfortunately, as far as we can tell, 不幸的是 就我们所知
[14:12] this Waylon Washington doesn’t exist. 维伦·华盛顿查无此人
[14:18] Of course he doesn’t. 当然查无此人了
[14:20] Just like the man who created him. 就像捏造他的那个男人一样
[14:24] You did it. 你做到了
[14:25] You knew I would. 你知道我会做到的
[14:26] Yes, I did! Get in here! 对 我就知道 快进来
[14:28] Oh, boy. 老天
[14:30] So how’d you convince him? 你是怎么说服他的
[14:33] Did you make him think you were into him or something? 你让他以为你喜欢他吗 还是用了别的招数
[14:35] Yeah, or something. 对 或者别的招数
[14:38] Okay, well, anyway, 好吧 不管怎么说
[14:39] I’m just glad that the plan might actually work. 我很高兴这个计划或许真的会成功
[14:42] And I owe it all to my first love. 我把这都归功于我的初恋
[14:44] Cocaine. 可卡因
[14:46] You want some? 你想来点吗
[14:48] Sure. 当然
[14:49] I mean, you forget how good it is. 你忘了它有多棒
[14:51] And then you remember. 然后你想起来了
[14:52] Okay, sure, why not? 行 好吧 为什么不呢
[14:55] Yeah. 好
[14:57] Oh, Dawnie. 道妮
[14:58] You know, I really took to heart 你那天晚上说的话
[15:00] what you said the other night. 我都听进去了
[15:01] About me always making it about me. 你说我总只关心自己
[15:03] – Yeah. – You weren’t wrong. -对 -你说得没错
[15:05] Which is why I thought you would dig this plan. 正是因此 我想你会喜欢这个计划
[15:06] Because at its core, it is about me 因为这个计划的核心 就是我
[15:08] heroically sacrificing myself. 英勇牺牲自己
[15:10] Come on, let’s be real. 现实点吧
[15:12] Same Mo-Mo, just scamming everyone 还是蒙蒙 为了实现你的愿望
[15:14] into helping you get what you want, 把所有人骗得团团转
[15:16] and you get to be the hero. 你还能成为英雄
[15:18] This plan, 这次的计划
[15:18] like all my plans, is pretty fucking fragile. 和以往一样 挺不堪一击的
[15:21] I mean, look, Blair or Keith could fail. 布莱尔和基斯可能会失败
[15:23] – Or betray me. – Yeah. -也可能背叛我 -是啊
[15:24] And I’m really rolling the dice with this legal system 我在等待豁免的时候
[15:26] while I’m waiting for my pardon. 真是在和司法系统对赌
[15:27] No, no, no, any number of things 不不不 老蒙蒙还是可能
[15:28] could still go very, very bad for old Mo-Mo. 会被搞得很惨
[15:30] Yeah, but they won’t, ’cause they never do. 不会的 因为你总能明哲保身
[15:33] You know, you always seem to just keep running 你看起来总是不停地
[15:34] in between the raindrops, and the worst part is, 在雨滴中奔跑 最糟糕的是
[15:36] is when you take the fall, 当你代人受罪时
[15:37] you’ll be known as the genius behind Black Monday. 大家就会知道 你是那个策划了黑色星期一的天才
[15:40] My idea. You! 明明是我的主意 被你抢走了
[15:42] The motherfucker who got took! 你这个被踢出局的混蛋
[15:44] Yeah, don’t think I forgot. 别以为我忘了
[15:45] How could you, huh? 你怎么能忘呢
[15:46] I ate your fucking lunch! 是我把你撂倒的[我吃了你的午餐]
[15:48] Oh, well, I hope it tasted like shit. 我希望这滋味不好受[它尝起来像屎]
[15:49] You hope that your lunch tasted like shit? 你希望你的午餐尝起来像屎吗
[15:51] – Did ya eat it? – Fuck you! -你把它吃了吗 -操你妈
[15:53] – Oh, really? – Fuck you. Yeah, yeah. -真的吗 -操你妈 没错 没错
[15:54] Oh, okay, oh, we doing side-head now? 行 我们现在要歪着头讲话了吗
[15:58] This is it, this is the passionate discourse, right? 这才是激情跌宕 坦诚相待啊
[16:00] Oh, God, it’s kind of our sweet spot. 老天 咱俩就喜欢这样
[16:02] Yeah. Will they or won’t they? 那是做还是不做
[16:04] Why don’t they already? 不如现在就做
[16:05] – Why don’t they? – What the fuck? -为什么不呢 -搞什么
[16:07] What the fuck? What was that? 搞什么 这是干嘛
[16:09] What did–did you just say, “Why don’t they already?” 你刚刚 你刚不是说”不如现在就做”吗
[16:11] – Hey, uh, sorry I’m late. – I didn’t say do it! -抱歉我来晚了 -我没说要做啊
[16:13] K-Man, tell me you got it done. 基斯 告诉我你把任务完成了
[16:14] Yes, long story. Actually, short story. 完成了 说来话长 其实也没那么长
[16:16] Lenny’s still alive. 莱尼没死
[16:18] He took the fall, and now he’s dead. 他做了替罪羊 现在他死了
[16:19] – Wait– – No further questions. -等等 -别再问了
[16:21] Piece of cake. 小事一桩
[16:22] You know, good old Keith, right? 老基斯绝对靠得住 是吧
[16:23] Shut the fuck up real quick. 快给我把嘴闭上
[16:26] What? 怎么了
[16:28] It’s from Blair. 布莱尔发消息来了
[16:29] Let there be a God. 救苦救难观世音菩萨
[16:31] Come on. 快看看
[16:34] Blair did it. He got the pardon. 布莱尔做到了 他拿到了豁免
[16:35] Yes! 万岁
[16:37] Of course it worked. Your shit always works. 计划当然成功了 你的鬼主意从来都行得通
[16:39] Hey, don’t be mad at me ’cause I’m a genius. 别因为我是个天才就对我发火
[16:41] He’s a genius. 他是个天才
[16:45] Well, now all that’s left is for me to sacrifice myself, 接下来只需要我自我牺牲
[16:48] like the tragic hero that I am. 做个悲剧英雄
[16:51] – Just go. – Seriously? -快走吧 -真的吗
[16:58] Hey, genius, not so super genius 天才 别天才到
[17:00] to leave your genius plan in permanent marker 把你的天才计划永远留在
[17:02] on your own window. 自己的玻璃窗上
[17:05] This is for my homies in the ghetto. 这是为了我在贫民区的兄弟们
[17:10] What the fuck? 搞什么
[17:12] You seriously need to stop doing coke, man! 你真的不该再嗑药了 老兄
[17:14] I just started. 我才刚刚开始
[17:17] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[17:19] Parishioners, during that interval from our holy sponsors, 教民们 在神圣的中场休息时
[17:22] I had a revelation direct from the Lord himself. 主给我以启示
[17:27] God was so taken by this young man’s bravery 这位年轻人面对烈焰恶魔的勇气
[17:29] in the face of his flaming demons 深深地打动了上帝
[17:32] that he whispered in my ear to lift him up, 于是主对我说 要支持他
[17:36] which is why I just urge my dear friend 因此 我敦促我亲爱的朋友
[17:40] Governor Putnam to complete this redemption story 普特南州长给这个救赎故事一个完美大结局
[17:43] and fill the vacant seat by appointing Blair Pfaff 任命布莱尔·法夫填补空缺
[17:47] as the next congressman of the great state of New York. 成为下一任伟大纽约州的国会议员
[17:51] Oh, and the governor said yes, praise God. 而且州长答应了 赞美上帝
[17:51] – Wait, what? – That slippery fuck. -等等 什么 -这个狡猾的畜生
[17:53] He said yes! 他同意了
[17:56] Praise him. 赞美他
[18:00] Nice doing business with you, Congressman. 很高兴恨你合作 议员
[18:04] You’re still a monster. 你还是个禽兽
[18:06] Leviticus 3:21. 《利未记》3章21节
[18:08] It takes one to know one, you piece of shit. 彼此彼此 你个垃圾
[18:10] – Oh, hello, darling. – Can I get a picture? -你好 亲爱的 -能拍个照吗
[18:13] – Congratulations, Congressman. – Thank you. -恭喜了 议员 -谢谢
[18:15] Oh, and one more thing. 还有一件事
[18:16] As the new poster boy for conversion therapy, 作为矫正项目的新代言男孩
[18:18] you best not miss a single session, 你最好别错过任何一次治疗
[18:21] or I will hang you out to dry faster 否则我毁了你的速度
[18:24] than I did my own son-in-law. 不会输给我毁了我女婿的速度
[18:27] Have a good day. 祝你愉快
[18:33] So nice to meet you. I’m such a huge fan. 很高兴见到您 我是您的大粉丝
[18:35] Hey, girl. 姐们
[18:36] You becoming congressman was not part of the plan. 你成为议员可不是计划的一部分
[18:38] Nope. 的确不是
[18:39] Did you get the governor to pardon Mo? 你到底从州长那得到了老蒙的赦免吗
[18:40] Well, I was following the plan, but then I realized, 我之前遵循着计划进行 但后我意识到
[18:43] why would I use my chip with the governor to save Mo 为什么我要用州长的权力去救老蒙
[18:45] when I could use it for myself? 我用在自己身上不更好吗
[18:46] Motherfucker. 畜生
[18:48] My mother always told me, 我妈总告诉我
[18:49] when something breaks, 有的东西坏了就是坏了
[18:50] you can’t always put it back together, 再也不能完好如初
[18:51] but you can use the pieces to move forward. 但你可以带着这些碎片继续生活
[18:53] Things between Mo and I will always be broken. 老蒙和我之间一直有解不开的心结
[18:56] I will never forgive him. 我绝不会原谅他
[18:58] So I’m just using the pieces he gave me. 所以我要用他给我碎片
[19:00] What about us, hmm? 那我们呢
[19:01] We’re partners! 我们是合伙人
[19:02] Dawn, it’s time for me to evolve into who you made me 道恩 我该进化成你让我成为的那个人了
[19:06] or maybe who I’ve always been deep down. 或也许我内心深处一直是这样的人
[19:08] Blair, you are not this person. 布莱尔 你不是这样的人
[19:09] You need to make this right. 你得解决这件事
[19:10] You need to use your new connections, 你得用你的新人脉
[19:12] and you need to get Mo that pardon. 给老蒙争取到豁免权
[19:14] I will immediately. 我会马上着手
[19:17] As soon as I solidify my standing in Congress 等到我在国会里站稳脚跟
[19:19] and a second term seems in the bag. 并能稳稳连任之后
[19:24] – Shit. – Does he wanna talk to me? -见鬼 -他想跟我说话吗
[19:26] No, no, he hung up. 不不 他挂了
[19:27] Why didn’t he wanna talk to me? 他为什么不想跟我说话
[19:28] Look, you don’t know this, but Mo was arrested, 听着 你不知道这事 但老蒙之前被捕过
[19:30] I don’t know, once when he was, like, 17. 我不清楚 大概是他17岁时
[19:32] So checkered past. No surprise there. 曲折的过去 我也不意外
[19:34] Which means if he turns himself in, 也就是说如果他自首
[19:36] this will be his third strike. 那他就三振出局了
[19:38] He thinks Blair’s gonna save him, okay? 他以为布莱尔会救他 懂吗
[19:39] If he confesses, he goes away for life. 如果他自首 就得做一辈子的牢
[19:42] But we’d be free and clear. 但我们可以无罪逍遥
[19:44] – Keith. – You’re right. -基斯 -你说得对
[19:46] – We gotta-we gotta stop him. – Damn it. It’s rush hour. -我们得阻止他 -见鬼 现在是高峰期
[19:48] How are we gonna cut through all this traffic? 我们要怎么才能穿过这拥挤的交通
[19:50] We can cut it with a blade. 用轮滑就可以
[20:00] – Hey! I’m skating here! – You’re in the road, you piece of shit! -喂 我轮滑呢 -你在机动车道上 臭小子
[20:03] Out of the way! 让开
[20:12] Go! 快开
[20:13] What are you looking at? There we go. 你看什么 我们走
[20:18] Shit! 该死
[20:32] Don’t do this. 别这么做
[20:34] Dude, this shit really itches. 哥们 这玩意痒死了
[20:36] Oh, shit, what the fuck happened to my car? 妈的 我的车怎么回事
[20:40] My face is burning! 我的脸好像着火了一样
[20:42] And the fucking hair is falling off my head! 这毛还一直往下掉
[20:44] You didn’t wash the bleach off? 你没有把漂白水洗掉吗
[20:45] I was supposed to wash the bleach off? 我还要把漂白剂洗掉
[20:46] What’s this all about? 这是怎么回事
[20:48] What’s with all this Just For Men? 这些”只为男性”染发剂是怎么回事
[20:49] What’s that? 那是什么
[20:51] – What’s-what’s…what? – Uh…what? -那那那是什么 -什么
[20:57] Keith. 基斯
[20:59] Buddy. 哥们
[21:01] I was looking for you. 我找你来着呢
[21:02] Jesus Christ, are you okay? 老天 你还好吗
[21:04] You’re the one I’m worried about. 我更担心你
[21:06] Seriously? Because your arms 真假的 因为你的胳膊
[21:08] are kinda all twisted up the wrong way. 看起来转了180度啊
[21:11] Blair fucked us. 布莱尔坑了我们
[21:13] He used his favor from Newell 他用纽威尔的人情
[21:14] to get the governor to appoint him to Congress. 让州长任命他为下一任国会议员
[21:16] If you confess, it’ll be your third strike. 如果你自首 就三振出局了
[21:19] You’ll never be free. 你就要坐穿牢底了
[21:22] This is it, then. 那到此为止了
[21:23] Yeah, time to go to Kokomo. 对 该去科科莫了
[21:26] For real. 真的
[21:27] No, this is it. I gotta turn myself in. 不 到此为止了 我得自首了
[21:29] For Dawn, for you… 为了道恩 为了你
[21:31] …for Blair and all the ladies back at TBD. 为了布莱尔和TBD集团的所有女士
[21:34] Too long I’ve just been running through the raindrops. 这么久以来我一直在雨滴间奔跑
[21:37] Well, it’s time old Mo got wet. 是时候让老蒙湿身了
[21:41] That went kinda sexual at the end, 这话听起来有点色情
[21:42] but I think you know what I mean 不过我想你知道我的意思
[21:43] in a “Cool guy line” way. 其实这是句”酷帅小子”的台词
[21:46] Totally. I’d stop you, but I can’t really move. 当然 我想阻止你 但我真的动不了
[21:49] It’s my time, Keith. 到我的时候了 基斯
[21:50] And you should really get both of those arms checked out. 你真的应该去看看你的胳膊
[21:55] Oh, yeah, I do not feel good. 是啊 我感觉不太好
[21:57] No, you shouldn’t. You got hit by a car. 你不应该感觉好 你被车撞飞了
[21:59] Yeah. Catastrophic pain. 是啊 巨痛
[22:03] And, Mo… 还有 老蒙
[22:05] You’re a shit friend. 你真是个塑料朋友
[22:07] – But you don’t deserve this. – Thanks, man. -但你不值得这个结局 -谢了 哥们
[22:12] Level with me, Doctor. 跟我说实话吧 医生
[22:14] Is there a cure? 真的有治疗方法吗
[22:15] Yes, but it’s gonna be hard. 有 但会很难
[22:18] You have a very bad case of homosexuality. 你的同性恋程度很深
[22:21] Worst I’ve ever seen. 是我见过最严重的
[22:23] Really? 真的吗
[22:24] Lucky for you, I practice a technique 幸运的是 我身怀绝技
[22:26] taught to me by Pastor Newell Swafford himself 是纽威尔·斯沃福德牧师本人亲自教授的
[22:29] where, in phase one, we locate the trauma 在第一阶段 我们找到
[22:33] that separated you from your masculinity. 使你失去男子气概的创伤
[22:35] Can you recall any traumatic event from your childhood 你能想起任何在你童年时经历的
[22:38] that you might have suppressed? 你可能压抑着的创伤吗
[22:40] Not really. 并不能
[22:43] I was a pretty average Midwestern teen 我就是个普通的中西部小孩
[22:45] with a love for competitive a cappella 怀揣着对无伴奏合唱团的爱
[22:48] and a dad determined to beat that love out of me. 还有一个下定决心要把这份爱毒打出我身体的老爸
[22:56] I mean… 我是说
[22:59] …does that count as one? 这算吗
[23:01] He really died of heart attack 他真的是在打你的时候
[23:05] while beating you? 犯心脏病死的
[23:06] Yeah. 对
[23:08] Can you think of anything worse? 你能想到更糟的事吗
[23:10] No. 不能
[23:13] Uh, I guess now that we’ve located the trauma, 我猜这就是你的创伤了
[23:15] we can fast-track you to phase two, 我们可以快速进入第二阶段
[23:17] where we shock it out of you. 就是用电击消除创伤
[23:19] Really? 真的吗
[23:20] – Does that work? – Yes. -那有用吗 -有用
[23:22] We can shock any inconvenient trauma from your memory 我们可以用电击消除任何你不想要的记忆
[23:26] for $1,100 an hour. 1100美元一小时
[23:28] Well, money’s no object. 钱不是问题
[23:32] I am Agent Crandall. 我是克兰德尔探员
[23:34] I’ve taken over the former agent’s caseload 我接手了之前探员的案件
[23:36] due to the unpleasantness surrounding her, um… 因为她周遭发生了一些不幸的…
[23:40] well, her. 主要是她不幸
[23:41] I have been tasked with putting this whole thing down 我就被告知要尽快 尽量鸟悄地
[23:43] as quickly and quietly as possible. 结了这个案子
[23:46] Well, that’s why I’m here. 所以我来这了
[23:48] I am Maurice Monroe, AKA Roland Madison, 我是毛里斯·蒙罗 也就是罗兰·麦迪逊
[23:51] and, uh, I’m here to confess. 我是来自首的
[23:54] I was behind Black Monday. 我是黑色星期一的幕后主谋
[23:57] So you architected an algorithm with black box, 所以你用黑盒设计了一种算法
[24:01] Trojan horse firmware that could backdoor 用特洛伊木马病毒固件偷摸地
[24:03] full kilobytes over baud while– 达到满字节波特率 同时还
[24:04] Yeah, bro, I’m a fucking nerd. 对对对 我就是个书呆子
[24:06] I always wear a Trojan when I go backdoor. 我每次走后门都戴着特洛伊木马头套
[24:10] Look, I’m behind the Amerisavings thing. 听着 我是美国存储借贷银行这事的主谋
[24:12] I’m also behind the TBD Ponzi scheme thing 我也是TBD集团庞氏骗局的主谋
[24:15] and the Jammer shit. 还有詹玛集团的破事
[24:16] I’m behind all that shit. It was all me. 那些事都是我干的 都是我
[24:19] So punish me. 惩罚我吧
[24:21] I made a lot of mistakes in my life. 我这辈子犯了很多错
[24:28] I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[24:30] I just, uh… 只是
[24:35] – You’re still laughing. – Oh, yeah, I just, um– -你还在笑 -对 我只是
[24:39] Twenty minutes ago, someone confessed to Black Monday, 二十分钟前 有人自首了黑色星期一的事
[24:43] and they had a far, far, far more credible story. 他们说的故事远比你这更令人信服
[24:46] So I guess you will just have to punish yourself. 所以我猜你只能自己惩罚自己了
[24:51] But I do appreciate 但我很感谢
[24:52] you stopping by so that I can now inform you in person 你能过来一趟 这样我就能亲自告诉你
[24:55] that the terms of your immunity deal have been fulfilled 你的豁免交易已经完成了
[24:58] and you are free to go, 你可以走了
[24:59] and I can officially flush this turd for good. 我可以正式给这个烂摊子结案了
[25:02] Wait a minute. Who-who confessed? 等等 谁自首了
[25:04] For this heinous act of financial terrorism, 因为你犯下了恶毒的金融恐怖袭击
[25:07] I sentence you to life! 我叛你终身监禁
[25:08] It’ll be okay. We can appeal. 没关系 我们可以上诉
[25:10] Looking like that! 瞧瞧你
[25:11] I think the permanent damage you’ve done to your follicles 我觉得你自作自受造成的毛囊损伤
[25:14] is punishment enough. 已经够惩罚你的了
[25:16] – Congratulations, Wayne. – Next case, please. -恭喜 韦恩 -下个案子
[25:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:21] Motherfucker got off easy. 给这猪头逃过一劫
[25:23] Ugh, men. 呵 蝻人
[25:25] Care to commiserate about this miscarriage of justice 想不想一起讨论这个司法不公的判决
[25:28] over a drink? 边喝酒边谈
[25:31] I have a fiance. I thought you knew. 我有未婚夫 我以为你知道的
[25:34] Are you joking? 你开玩笑吗
[25:36] Six months, I’ve been reading feminist books 六个月来 我一直在读女权主义的书
[25:38] and going to Gloria Steinem talkbacks. 去参加格洛丽亚·斯坦恩姆的聚会
[25:39] I dressed like Frida Kahlo for Halloween. 万圣节我还打扮成了弗里达·卡罗
[25:42] Were you doing all that to sleep with me? 你做那些是想和我上床吗
[25:44] Yes! 是啊
[25:45] Fuck yes! 当然
[25:46] I-I thought you knew. 我以为你知道
[25:48] I know that you knew that I didn’t know shit! 我以为你知道我屁也不懂
[25:51] Fuck women! 去他妈的女人
[26:11] I dig the braids. 我喜欢你的脏辫
[26:13] Your prison bitch do ’em for you? 你的监狱小弟给你编的
[26:15] One of ’em. 其中一个
[26:17] You look good too. 你看起来也不错
[26:19] Is that my jacket? 那是我的夹克吗
[26:21] Yeah, one of ’em. 对 其中之一
[26:30] Listen, I don’t want you to worry, okay? 听着 我不想让你担心 好吗
[26:33] I’m not gonna rest until I get you out of this fucking place. 我不会罢休的 直到把你从这破地方救出来
[26:35] Oh, God. 天呐
[26:38] Mo-Mo, you still don’t get it. 蒙蒙 你还是没懂
[26:40] I don’t need you to fucking save me. 我不需要你拯救我
[26:43] I don’t need you at all. 我根本不需要你
[26:57] God damn it! 这他妈的
[26:58] Fucking Roland or Maurice 是那个罗兰或毛里斯
[27:00] or whoever the fuck fucking honeypotted me, 或无论哪个傻逼给我下了美男计
[27:03] and I know ’cause I fucking honeypotted him! 我知道是因为我对他用了美人计
[27:06] – All power. – To the people! -所有权力 -属于人民
[27:15] When something breaks in life, 有的东西坏了就是坏了
[27:17] you can’t always put it back together, 再也不能完好如初
[27:19] but you can use the pieces to move forward. 但你可以带着这些碎片继续生活
[28:07] 黑色星期一背后的邪恶女巫 道恩·达西是如何精心策划了世纪金融犯罪
[28:25] 老蒙·蒙罗 老蒙公司创始人及执行总裁
[28:45] Larry! 拉瑞
[28:47] What, are you growing a tree? 怎么 你在种树吗
[28:57] Larry! 拉瑞
[29:01] Larry! 拉瑞
[29:07] Larry! 拉瑞
[29:09] Keith! 基斯
[29:14] That tracks. 那个足迹
[29:25] That tracks! That tracks! 那个足迹 那个足迹
[29:26] That tracks! 那个足迹
黑色星期一

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme