时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You want to fuck with me? | 你想跟我干吗 |
[00:08] | I would love to fuck with you. | 我当然愿意跟你干 |
[00:12] | Who wants to come titty fuck Keith? | 谁想来乳交基斯 |
[00:18] | You think he’s trying… | 你觉得他正试着 |
[00:19] | the Georgina play? | 乔治纳好戏 |
[00:21] | So once he marries that Georgina chick | 一旦他和那个乔治纳小妞结婚 |
[00:23] | and we get those shares, we also get cracker rich. | 我们把股份弄到手 就会发横财 |
[00:25] | Give me the piece of the Jammer Group that I deserve. | 把詹玛集团里我应得的股份给我 |
[00:28] | You want something from Mo? | 你想从老蒙这里得到什么 |
[00:29] | You’re gonna have to fucking take it. | 你就得自己来拿 |
[00:31] | Do you even want to get married? | 你到底愿不愿意结婚 |
[00:32] | I’m really confused right now. | 我现在好困惑 |
[00:33] | Like I’ve been pressed into this shape. | 就好像我被强迫变成了这样 |
[00:35] | I’ve been playing you, kid. | 我一直在玩弄你 孩子 |
[00:37] | Fuck you. I’m gonna tell Tiff everything. | 去你的 我要把一切都告诉蒂芙 |
[00:39] | I want in. | 我想加入 |
[00:41] | My hubby likes chubby. | 我的老公喜欢被攻 |
[00:43] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[00:44] | Is what we’re about to tell you. | 是我们打算对你说的话 |
[00:46] | – Right, Dawn? – Sorry, Momo. | -对吧 道恩 -抱歉 小蒙蒙 |
[00:48] | The market’s taking a huge shit right now. | 股市现在快跌成屎了 |
[00:50] | – You shorted the market. – Well, that was Dawn’s idea. | -你做空了市场 -这是道恩的主意 |
[00:53] | Keith, you’re the only one that never fucked me over. | 基斯 只有你从没坑过我 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:58] | This was all a Jammer Group plot to screw us. | 都是詹玛集团下套坑我们 |
[01:00] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[01:02] | One of us should take a steamy shit in Mo’s car? | 我俩谁应该去老蒙的车上拉泡热腾腾的屎 |
[01:04] | Now who’s fucking around? | 现在看看谁在胡闹 |
[01:06] | I’m here for my piece of the Georgina play. | 我来这是为了从乔治纳好戏分一杯羹 |
[01:14] | Let’s celebrate, partner. | 来庆祝吧 合伙人 |
[01:16] | Dawn, how could you do this? | 道恩 你怎么能这么干 |
[01:17] | If I were a man, they’d just call it business. | 如果我是个男人 他们会把这叫做生意 |
[01:19] | I’m sorry, Mo, but it’s my time. | 对不起 老蒙 但是我掌舵的时候了 |
[01:54] | Hey, quit daydreaming. The bosses want to see you. | 别做白日梦了 老板们要见你 |
[01:57] | Actually, I was day wet dreaming. | 我其实是白日梦遗 |
[02:00] | I’m busy, so can we just pretend | 我很忙 能不能就当作 |
[02:01] | that I did a series of nonthreatening, girlish giggles? | 我像个小女孩一样傻乎乎地笑了笑 |
[02:06] | Mo. Momo. | 老蒙 小蒙蒙 |
[02:09] | What it is, my man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[02:11] | What can I do for you bosses? | 我能如何为二位老板效劳 |
[02:12] | Buy 20,000 June Coffee Calls. | 买两万的六月咖啡厅 |
[02:14] | We’re going long like John Silver’s premium seafood eatery. | 我们会像约翰·西尔弗的高档海鲜餐厅 |
[02:19] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[02:20] | I’m not sure that’s the smart play right now. | 我觉得现在那么做不太明智 |
[02:22] | All Jew respect, I got a room full of them | 恕犹直言 我有一房间的人 |
[02:24] | that would fundamentally disagree with you. | 跟你持相反意见 |
[02:26] | I’m just saying that a lot of these dudes were in ‘Nam. | 我只是说 很多人都去过越南 |
[02:29] | They’re saying there’s a lot of coffee farms | 他们说在林同省各地 |
[02:30] | that are popping up all over the Lam Dongs, so… | 突然就出现了很多咖啡田 所以 |
[02:33] | That explains the uptick in the bores. | 那解释了钻机股价的小幅上升 |
[02:34] | I mean, the French are always a step ahead | 法国人总在亚洲商品上的反应上 |
[02:36] | in Asian commodities. | 领先一步 |
[02:37] | – We should go short. – We should go short. | -我们应该做空 -我们应该做空 |
[02:40] | I do trust Dawn with coffee. | 咖啡的事我倒是很信任道恩 |
[02:42] | – Yeah. – Nobody makes a better cup. | -对 -没人比她的咖啡[罩杯]更美味 |
[02:44] | Her nickname is Hot Coffee. | 她的外号就叫性感咖啡 |
[02:46] | Nailed it. Hot Coffee, that’s who she is. | 妙啊 性感咖啡就是她 |
[02:48] | No, in fact, go make me a hot coffee, okay? | 这样吧 现在就去给我来杯性感咖啡 好吗 |
[02:51] | With two Sweet’N Lows and zero trading advice ever. | 加两份代糖 不要再说任何商业建议 |
[02:55] | Mr. Leighman, she’s right, though. | 雷曼先生 但她是对的 |
[02:56] | – I mean… – Fuck, Mo. | -我是说 -该死的 老蒙 |
[02:58] | You’re a brother, but you’re not a Leighman brother, okay? | 你是兄弟 但你不是雷曼兄弟之一 好吗 |
[03:00] | So just place the order, or I will hire somebody who will. | 所以赶快去下单 否则我炒了你 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[03:07] | Hey, Dawn. You okay? | 道恩 你还好吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah, no. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |
[03:12] | Oh. Fuck them, right? | 别理他们 好吗 |
[03:14] | It’s not our money. | 那又不是我们的钱 |
[03:16] | Hey, let me ask you something. You think they’re… | 我问你一件事 你觉得他们是 |
[03:21] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[03:23] | You know, the quiet one? | 那个不爱说话的 |
[03:24] | He makes me tie his bowtie while he sucks his thumb. | 他在吸自己大拇指时逼我帮他系领结 |
[03:27] | – While he what? – I know. | -他干什么玩意儿 -我知道 |
[03:29] | He’s got some weird mammy fetish. | 他对黑人保姆有种奇怪的迷恋 |
[03:33] | I have an MBA. | 我有工商管理硕士学位 |
[03:35] | Which does not stand for “Majestic black ass,” | 这词的意思不是”很翘的大黑屁股”[缩写相同] |
[03:38] | despite what the loud one says. | 尽管那个话多的就是这个意思 |
[03:39] | I don’t know. Let me see. | 我不知道 让我看看 |
[03:41] | It’s not bad. | 真不赖 |
[03:44] | Hey, well, let me tell you something. | 我告诉你一件事 |
[03:47] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[03:48] | – I’m gonna start my own shop. – Really? | -我要开自己的公司 -真的吗 |
[03:50] | Got a backer. He’s gonna stake me. | 我找到位投资人 他会给我投资 |
[03:54] | Now, if there was just some way I could get my hands | 现在 如果我有办法能拿到 |
[03:57] | on that Leighman Brothers’ Rolodex. | 雷曼兄弟的客户名片盒 |
[03:59] | You mean if you could get my hands on their Rolodex? | 你是说如果你能让我去拿他们的客户名片盒 |
[04:02] | Well, you do have prettier hands. | 你的手确实更漂亮 |
[04:04] | And feet. | 脚也是 |
[04:06] | Come on. What do you say, D? | 拜托 你觉得怎么样 小道 |
[04:08] | Hey, hey. Hot coffee. | 你好啊 性感咖啡 |
[04:09] | Want some cream? | 想来些奶油吗[来一发] |
[04:19] | This is for my homies in the mother ghetto. | 这是为了我在贫民区的兄弟们 |
[04:21] | Maurice “Mo” Monroe, AKA “Roland Madison,” | 毛里斯·”老蒙”·蒙罗 又名”罗兰·麦迪逊” |
[04:26] | AKA “The Black, Black Monday Murderer”, | 也称”黑色星期一黑人杀手” |
[04:29] | AKA the “Downtown Defenestrator”, | 又叫”市区高楼抛人者” |
[04:31] | is wanted not only for | 他被通缉不仅是因为发动了 |
[04:33] | the global financial terrorist attack known as “Black Monday” | 被称作”黑色星期一”的全球金融恐怖袭击 |
[04:37] | but for a shocking double homicide. | 还因为一起令人震惊的双重谋杀案 |
[04:40] | Rod Jaminski… | 罗德·詹明斯基 |
[04:42] | Plummeted to his death, | 坠楼身亡 |
[04:43] | ironically landing on Monroe’s own stretch Lamborghini, | 讽刺的是 正落在蒙罗的加长兰博基尼车上 |
[04:47] | and killing one of the Leighman Brothers in the process. | 并砸死了雷曼兄弟之一 |
[04:50] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[04:50] | 雇员 詹玛集团 | |
[04:51] | Mo just went crazy. | 老蒙疯了 |
[04:52] | Was it the embarrassment | 是因为他羞于 |
[04:54] | that his protégé, Blair Pfaff, had outsmarted him, | 自己的门生布莱尔·法夫比他聪明 |
[04:56] | 《标准报》 华尔街 预言家在黑色星期一事件上获利 | |
[04:57] | making a fortune off him in the process? | 并借此从他身上大赚一笔所致吗 |
[04:59] | Face it here’s a new Blairiff in town. | 面对现实吧 新警长布莱尔来了 |
[05:01] | Or maybe it was the betrayal of his best friend, | 或是因为他最好的朋友背叛了他 |
[05:04] | Keith Shankar. | 基斯·尚克 |
[05:06] | Or maybe it was a broken heart after his fling | 又或是 他和公司小甜心道恩·达西 |
[05:09] | with office tart Dawn Darcy. | 一夜风流之后彻底伤了心 |
[05:12] | I’m just an innocent secretary delivering Danish. | 我只是一个送丹麦酥饼的无辜秘书 |
[05:14] | Whatever it was on that chilly October afternoon | 不管是什么原因 十月里一个凉爽的午后 |
[05:18] | Mo Monroe just snapped. | 老蒙·蒙罗失控了 |
[05:23] | Somebody save me. | 快来人救救我 |
[05:25] | Thank God for that Blair guy. | 多亏了那个叫布莱尔的人 |
[05:27] | He’s a real hero. | 他真是一位英雄 |
[05:28] | He tried to save Jammer too, but it was too late. | 他还试图去救詹玛 但已经太迟了 |
[05:32] | He was Countach meat. | 他已经摔成了康塔什肉泥 |
[05:33] | Lamborghini Countach meat indeed. | 更准确地说 是兰博基尼康塔什肉泥 |
[05:34] | 纽约邮报 崩盘[相撞] | |
[05:38] | We need your help to find this thug. | 我们需要大家的帮助 来找到这个暴徒 |
[05:41] | But make no mistake. This man is dangerous. | 但切记 此人十分危险 |
[05:43] | If you see him, do not attempt to apprehend him. | 如果你看到他 请不要试图逮捕他 |
[05:46] | But call our hotline, 1-800-1-WANTED. | 请拨打我们的通缉热线 18001926833 |
[05:51] | Operators are stand. | 警方期待您的来电 |
[06:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:02] | Y’all expected me to be mad | 你们都觉得我会生气 |
[06:03] | because they portrayed me as some dumbass secretary | 就因为他们把我描绘成一个愚蠢的秘书 |
[06:06] | despite the fact that “Black Monday” was my fucking idea? | 尽管”黑色星期一”其实是我的主意 |
[06:09] | Not the name, of course. Shit’s racist. | 当然 不是说那个名字 那太种族歧视了 |
[06:12] | I mean, if they tried to play a man like that… | 如果他们想把一个男人说成那样 |
[06:16] | Oh, shit, if they tried to play Mo like that, | 靠 如果他们想把老蒙说成这样 |
[06:19] | he’d blow a gasket and a rail. | 他一定会狂怒然后破口大骂 |
[06:21] | Sweep everything off this table, fire all of y’all, | 掀翻桌子上的一切 炒了你们所有人 |
[06:24] | and then he’d call that hotline himself | 然后自己打给那个热线 |
[06:26] | just to confess so his dumb ass would get all the credit. | 承认罪行 就为自己独揽所有功劳 |
[06:29] | – But I’m not Mo. – That’s right. | -但我不是老蒙 -没错 |
[06:33] | – And I’m not a man. – Yep. | -我也不是男人 -对 |
[06:35] | I am a professional… | 我是一位专业的… |
[06:38] | bitch. | 婊子 |
[06:43] | Ladies, the world is finally changing. | 女士们 这个世界终于变了 |
[06:47] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[06:48] | We’ve shattered the glass ceiling. | 我们已经打破了那道隐形的障碍 |
[06:50] | Who cares if it takes a minute for the men to recognize us? | 谁在意男人需要花时间认可我们 |
[06:53] | The arc of the moral universe is long. | 道德宇宙的轨迹漫长 |
[06:57] | But it bends toward justice. | 但它终究趋向正义 |
[06:59] | – Say it. – Martin Luther Queen. | -承认吧 -马丁·路德女王 |
[07:02] | Did they put Keith in khakis just so the piss would read? | 他们让基斯穿卡其裤就为了让尿裤子明显吗 |
[07:05] | I don’t know. Not now, Karen. | 我不知道 不是现在 凯伦 |
[07:07] | ‘Cause the last time I checked, we’re not in the ego business. | 据我所知 我们不是在做面子工程 |
[07:11] | We’re in the getting paid business. | 我们做的是赚钱的买卖 |
[07:12] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[07:14] | And the getting laid business. | 还有上床的买卖 |
[07:16] | And business is sex. | 这桩买卖就是性爱 |
[07:19] | – Word. – Nice, dude. | -说得好 -干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[07:21] | Getting mad, getting even… | 生气 打抱不平… |
[07:25] | You were? You were talking. | 你还讲 你还在讲话 |
[07:25] | That shit, it’s a waste of time. | 那些破事 都是浪费时间 |
[07:27] | And the point is, our time is now. | 重点是 我们的时代到来了 |
[07:31] | – Yeah. – And I have the perfect plan to take advantage. | -没错 -而且我有个完美的计划来乘机获利 |
[07:34] | Amerisavings & Loan. | 美国存储借贷银行 |
[07:37] | This is it, y’all. This is my next big idea. | 就这个了 各位 这就是我下一个大招 |
[07:40] | We are about to become an institution by buying one. | 我们讲通过收购其他公司来成立自己 |
[07:45] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[07:46] | “America’s Most Unsolved Crimes” | 《美国最大悬案》 |
[07:48] | thinks that Blair is the mastermind instead of me. | 认为布莱尔是策划者而不是我 |
[07:50] | He’s my partner. | 他是我的搭档 |
[07:51] | I’m not gonna fuck up our shit over that. Or this. | 我绝不会让这破玩意影响我们的关系 这也不行 |
[07:55] | – Or this. – That’s right. | -这也不行 -没错 |
[07:58] | Or this wack, dumb shit right here. | 这本傻逼垃圾杂志也不行 |
[08:01] | – That ain’t right. – What is “Jet”? | -这不对劲 -《杰特》是什么杂志 |
[08:03] | Fuck these bitch ass, niche ass periodicals. | 去这些婊里婊气 投机取巧的杂志期刊 |
[08:06] | Okay. But what Dawn’s not telling y’all, ’cause she too humble, | 没错 但道恩没告诉大家的是 因为她太谦虚 |
[08:08] | is that she is about to get her props. | 她将会有一个支持者 |
[08:12] | “The Wall Street Journal.” That’s right. | 《华尔街日报》 没错 |
[08:14] | The old gray lady’s husband, the old white man, | 那位白发老太太的丈夫 那个白人老头 |
[08:17] | is running a huge profile on our girl tonight. | 今晚将把我们老大作为头版头条 |
[08:22] | Wow, thank you, but the only pats on the ass I need are from y’all. | 谢谢 但我需要的唯一支持 就是在座各位 |
[08:26] | And it’s a good thing I got all this ass to spank. | 而且我有这么多翘臀可打 感觉好极了 |
[08:29] | ‘Cause we are about to get rich as fuck | 因为我们快要发大财了 |
[08:31] | – Buying this bank. – Yeah! | -收购这个银行 -没错 |
[08:33] | So stop everything | 所以停止一切工作 |
[08:35] | and start acquiring every open share of Amerisavings & Loan. | 开始购买美国存储借贷银行的每一股公开股票 |
[08:39] | Shit. It’s impossible, Boss. | 老大 这不可能 |
[08:41] | Leighman brothers own a huge chunk. | 雷曼兄弟拥有很大部分的股票 |
[08:42] | – Did you say impossible? – Yeah. | -你刚说不可能吗 -对啊 |
[08:45] | I am a black woman | 我一个黑人女人 |
[08:46] | with my own trading firm on Wall Street in 1988. | 在1988年的华尔街就开了自己的股票公司 |
[08:50] | I might as well have just stepped out | 我就像是登上了 |
[08:52] | of the motherfucking DeLorean from the motherfucking future. | 来自未来的德罗宁时光跑车 |
[08:56] | Impossible can suck my dick. | 不可能 去妈逼的吧 |
[09:08] | Who’s the Whiz Kid of Wall Street? | 谁是华尔街奇才 |
[09:10] | Or according to “Playgirl,” “The Jizz Kid”, | 或者根据《花花女郎》和《力量男孩》 |
[09:14] | Who’s got the biggest brains and, coming soon, the biggest muscles? | 谁最聪明 而且很快就拥有最大块的肌肉 |
[09:21] | You do, hunk. | 就是你啊 猛男 |
[09:22] | You bet your tight little bottom you do. | 凭你紧致的小屁股 当然是你 |
[09:25] | Shall we, darling? | 出发吧 亲爱的 |
[09:33] | Hey, over here! | 看这里 |
[09:33] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:40] | Hey, Paul. | 你好 保罗 |
[09:48] | Well, if it isn’t the Whiz Kid. | 这不是奇才本尊吗 |
[09:51] | What brings you lovebirds to Washington? | 什么风把你们小情人吹来华盛顿了 |
[09:53] | Governor Putnam, it’s wonderful to meet you. | 普特南州长 很荣幸见到您 |
[09:54] | We’re here for Nancy. | 我们是为南希而来 |
[09:55] | We couldn’t just say no to a chance to celebrate | 我们怎能错过和蓬松发型美女 |
[09:57] | with the great bouffanted one. | 一起庆祝的机会呢 |
[09:59] | Ironic Nancy’s partying with a bunch of Washington aides | 讽刺的是南希在和一群政客开派对 |
[10:02] | after spending so long ignoring AIDS. | 而她之前根本不在乎艾滋 |
[10:04] | Cut the shit, Pfaff. | 少说废话 法夫 |
[10:06] | I know you’re here for a reason. | 我知道你是无事不登三宝殿 |
[10:07] | This party is a lobbyist’s dream, and my cash machine. | 这派对是说客的美梦 我的摇钱树 |
[10:11] | Yeah, that blowhard’s angling to get the FDA | 那个吹牛大王正在忽悠食品药物管理局 |
[10:14] | to call breakfast the most important meal of the day | 宣称早餐为一天中最重要的一餐 |
[10:16] | just so they can sell a lot more Cookie Crisp. | 这样他们就能卖更多早餐脆饼 |
[10:18] | A private prison lobbyist is pushing something called | 一个私营监狱说客正在推进一个叫 |
[10:20] | a “Three strikes” Rule. | “三振出局”的法案 |
[10:21] | Three strikes, like in the game… | 三振出局 就像那个球赛… |
[10:23] | Baseball. | 棒球 |
[10:24] | Yes, except in this case, it’s three strikes | 没错 不过这里是说犯三次罪 |
[10:26] | and you’re in jail for the rest of your days. | 你就得余生在监狱里度过了 |
[10:29] | And the Dairy Council’s still trying to get people to say cheese | 乳业协会仍在尝试让人们在照相的时候 |
[10:31] | while taking pictures. | 说”芝士” |
[10:33] | It seems the flash creates a sense memory. | 好像闪光灯能创造感官记忆 |
[10:35] | Good luck with that. | 祝他好运吧 |
[10:36] | No, no, no, no. You’d be surprised | 不 不 不 不 你会吃惊于 |
[10:37] | how many common phrases come from lobbyists. | 那些说客创造了多少日常用语 |
[10:40] | “Cool as a cucumber.” The Gourd Lobby. | “泰然自若” 来自古尔德游说团 |
[10:42] | Now those guys, they had a lot of hits. | 这些人 他们创造了很多热门词 |
[10:44] | – “I’m in a pickle”? – Yeah. | -“身陷困境” -没错 |
[10:45] | – “Nice melons”? – Mm-mm. | -“大赚一笔” -也是 |
[10:46] | “Squash that beef”? | “冰释前嫌” |
[10:47] | That one was actually a collaboration with big meat. | 那句其实是和大型肉制品公司合作的 |
[10:50] | If you listen closely, | 如果你仔细听 |
[10:51] | you can detect who’s in whose pocket by the phrases they use. | 就能从中分析出谁是谁囊中之物 |
[10:55] | – Happy hunting. – NRA? | -狩猎愉快 -全国步枪协会 |
[10:57] | Whatever helps me help our great state of New York. | 帮助我等同于帮助我们伟大的纽约州 |
[11:20] | Leighman Brothers. Please hold. | 雷曼兄弟公司 请稍等 |
[11:25] | Leighman Brothers. Please hold. | 雷曼兄弟公司 请稍等 |
[11:28] | Try to turn it the other way. | 试着往另外一边转 |
[11:30] | I am. | 我转了啊 |
[11:31] | Let me try this baby right here. | 让我试试这个 |
[11:33] | Diners Club. | 大来国际信用卡 |
[11:34] | That’s like the food stamp of credit cards. | 这就像信用卡中的贫民粮票 |
[11:38] | Let’s try this. | 让我们试试这个 |
[11:40] | Are you kidding me? You got keys? | 你在逗我吗 你有钥匙 |
[11:41] | Why didn’t you do that in the first place? | 你为什么一开始不用它 |
[11:43] | It’s supposed to look like a break-in, right? | 应该看起来像个入室偷窃 不是吗 |
[11:46] | Wow, bingo. Leaves his fucking Rolodex. | 开了 把名片盒留下 |
[11:50] | Okay, okay. Wait. | 好吧 好吧 等等 |
[11:52] | – Wait, wait, wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[11:53] | We got to make it look like a break-in. | 我们得让这一切看起来像入室偷窃 |
[11:55] | Well, break some shit. | 那就随便打烂点东西 |
[11:57] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[11:58] | – Yeah? – Okay. | -这个吗 -可以 |
[12:02] | Hold up. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[12:03] | I want to break something. | 我也想打烂点东西 |
[12:10] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:12] | We’re breaking shit. | 我们在砸东西 |
[12:14] | We’re breaking shit. | 我们在砸东西 |
[12:20] | Yo, should we do something? | 我们是不是该做点什么 |
[12:32] | New England clam chowder, | 新英格兰蛤蜊汤 |
[12:34] | Manhattan clam chowder, or mixie dixie, sir? | 曼哈顿蛤蜊汤 还是两样都来 先生 |
[12:37] | Manhattan for me, and, um… | 我要曼哈顿 然后… |
[12:41] | Mixie dixie for Lenny. | 莱尼两样都要 |
[13:02] | Thank you for being so patient, Dawn, | 谢谢你保持耐心 道恩 |
[13:04] | and not kicking down our doors. | 没有来踹翻我们的门 |
[13:06] | You know how many of those mo has destroyed over the years? | 你知道老蒙这些年来摧毁了多少门吗 |
[13:08] | Brazilian rosewood doesn’t grow on trees. | 巴西玫瑰木可不是长在树上 |
[13:12] | Righ…tah. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | About Lenny, I’ve been meaning to say… | 关于莱尼 我一直想 |
[13:22] | Something. | 说点什么 |
[13:24] | Well, thank you, Dawn. That means a lot. | 谢谢 道恩 这意义重大 |
[13:26] | What could I do you for? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[13:27] | I need your chunk of “Amerisavings & Loan.” | 我要你的美国存储借贷银行股份 |
[13:29] | I’ll bid 10% above ask. | 我出价比要价高10% |
[13:32] | – 10%? – Yes. | -10% -对 |
[13:33] | I’d love to do you one better. | 我给你个更好的选择 |
[13:35] | I’d love to give you our block of Amerisavings | 我愿意把我们的股份给你 |
[13:38] | and partner with you on whatever you’re cooking up. | 并且与你合作 无论是什么项目 |
[13:41] | That’s amazing. I would love to. | 这太好了 我很愿意 |
[13:43] | Unfortunately, I doubt my poor brother would love any of that. | 不幸的是 我那可怜的兄弟不会赞成 |
[13:46] | I have to imagine the combo | 我不得不想象那个场景 |
[13:48] | of being screwed to high hell by the Jammer Group on Black Monday, | 被恶魔般的詹玛集团在黑色星期一蹂躏 |
[13:51] | along with his untimely crushing, | 以及他被英年早压成肉泥 |
[13:53] | left a bad taste in his mouth. | 还在他嘴里留下一股味道 |
[13:55] | The taste of Corinthian leather. | 科林斯皮革味 |
[13:57] | And polished chrome and Liver. | 镀铬和肝脏味 |
[14:02] | His own. | 他自己的肝脏 |
[14:03] | That was all Mo. And Mo is not with us anymore. | 那都是老蒙的错 老蒙早就离开了 |
[14:06] | We’re not even called the Jammer Group anymore. | 我们甚至都不叫詹玛集团了 |
[14:08] | – We are the TBD Group. – Well, great. | -我们是TBD集团 -好极了 |
[14:11] | Send me a prospectus to wipe my ass with | 你想好名字之后送我一份招股书 |
[14:13] | when you come up with a name. | 我好用来擦屁股 |
[14:15] | No. The TBD Group is our name. | 不用 TBD集团就是我们的名字 |
[14:18] | The Blair Dawn Group. | 布莱尔道恩集团 |
[14:20] | Oh, wait. I just got that. | 等等 我刚想明白咋回事 |
[14:22] | 后一个为公司名 前一个The表特指 | |
[14:22] | Also, wouldn’t that make it “The The Blair Dawn Group”? | 而且 那不就成了一个布莱尔道恩集团吗 |
[14:24] | Yes, it would. | 的确是 |
[14:25] | Well, the name may have changed, | 就算你们改了名字 |
[14:27] | but the SEC still lists Mo as a shareholder. | 但证劵交易委员依然把老蒙列为你们的股东 |
[14:30] | He’s on the run, Lare. | 他在逃亡 小拉 |
[14:31] | I mean, the guy’s not exactly hopping on conference calls. | 这家伙连电话会议都不参加 |
[14:34] | No one knows where he is, and no one cares. | 没人知道他在哪 也无人在意 |
[14:36] | – He’s gone forever. – That is what that prick. | -他永远消失了 -这正是那个混蛋 |
[14:38] | want you to think, Dawn, okay? | 让你这么想的 道恩 明白吗 |
[14:40] | That cocksucker has been hoodwinking us since 1978. | 那个狗日的 从1978年起就一直在骗我们 |
[14:45] | Do you honestly think that he is not out there right now | 你真不觉得他现在就藏在某处 |
[14:49] | plotting his revenge? | 谋划复仇 |
[14:50] | I don’t think of him at all. | 我根本不去想他 |
[14:52] | Sweetheart, until Mo is behind bars, | 亲爱的 除非老蒙进监狱 |
[14:54] | we will not… | 我们绝对不会 |
[14:56] | I-I will never do business with your company. | 我绝对不会和你们公司合作 |
[14:59] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ But when Mo finally | -行吧 -但当老蒙 |
[15:01] | gets what’s coming to him, | 得到应有惩罚的时 |
[15:03] | give me a call. | 打电话给我 |
[15:05] | Cause I would love to work with you. | 因为我会很乐意跟你们合作 |
[15:08] | That Blair’s a real whiz. Have you seen this? | 那个布莱尔真是个奇才 你看过这个吗 |
[15:12] | Wait. You read “Jet”? | 等等 你看《杰特》吗 |
[15:14] | Well, I thought it was about jets. | 我以为它是关于喷气机的 |
[15:18] | But that’s “Jets.” | 但这本才是《喷气式飞机》 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:24] | There he is. My final victim. | 他在那 我的终极受害者 |
[15:26] | Congressman Roger Harris, the minority whip. | 国会议员罗杰·哈里斯 少数党党鞭 |
[15:29] | That always sounds racist. | 这听起来总感觉很种族歧视 |
[15:30] | We get him, we get all the votes we need | 我们争取到他 就争取到了所有 |
[15:33] | to deregulate the banks. | 解除银行管制所需的票数 |
[15:35] | All right. You got this, you little bitch. | 好吧 你能行 你个小贱人 |
[15:38] | Just unslump your shoulders, try not to get all blinky. | 挺起胸来 别一直眨眼 |
[15:40] | Keep your mouth shut. You’re prone to gleeking. | 闭上嘴 你总喜欢张着嘴 |
[15:42] | And whatever you do, don’t do that thing‐‐ | 还有不管你做什么 别做那个… |
[15:44] | Hey, I told you‐‐ | 我跟你说过了 |
[15:45] | No more domestic abuse disguised as pump‐me‐ups. | 别再以打气的名义对我施行家暴 |
[15:47] | You don’t tell me what to do anymore. | 你没资格对我指手画脚了 |
[15:49] | ‐ Do you remember our deal? ‐ You’re right. | -还记得我们的约定吗 -你说得对 |
[15:51] | I‐I know I’m… I’m just a gorgeous beard. | 我知道我…我只是充当一个花瓶 |
[15:53] | Exactly, so just smile and play your part. | 没错 所以保持微笑 演好你的角色就好 |
[15:57] | You did get one thing right, though. | 不过你说对了一件事 |
[15:59] | I fucking got this. | 我肯定能搞定 |
[16:03] | Rog! Bubby. | 罗格 老兄 |
[16:06] | It’s me, your brother from a bunch of magazine covers. | 是我 上了一堆杂志封面的好哥们 |
[16:09] | The Whiz of Wall Street himself, Blair Pfaff. | 华尔街奇才本尊 布莱尔·法夫 |
[16:12] | Riddle me this. | 玩个游戏 |
[16:13] | What comes after C regulation, but before E regulation? | C规定之后 E规定之前是什么 |
[16:16] | ‐ That’s right. Deregulation. ‐ Deregulation. | -没错 D规则[解除管制] -D规则 |
[16:20] | Specifically, bank deregulation. | 确切的说 是解除银行管制 |
[16:22] | Not to be confused with bank de big bucks, | 免得误以为是靠银行赚大钱 |
[16:24] | which is what you’re gonna be doing | 如果你保证一直支持我 |
[16:25] | if you pledge your undying support to me. | 那你就能靠着银行大捞一笔了 |
[16:27] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[16:28] | You want to rewrite U. S. Law | 你想让我重新制定美国法律 |
[16:30] | so you and your Wall Street cronies can buy up retail banks | 好让你和你华尔街那帮好友能收购零售银行 |
[16:33] | and use the savings of honest, God‐fearing Americans | 然后把诚实又虔诚的美国公民的存款 |
[16:36] | to gamble on the stock market. | 花在股市的赌博上 |
[16:38] | My man! Yeah, do we have a deal? | 伙计 没错 我们说好了吗 |
[16:41] | I’m the chair of the House Ethics Committee. | 我是道德委员会的主席 |
[16:43] | I started the Family Values Caucus, | 我建立了家庭观念党团会议 |
[16:45] | I coined the phrase, “Moral Majority.” | 我创造了新词 “道德多数党” |
[16:46] | I invented the parental advisory stickers | 我发明了”家长指导”的标识 |
[16:49] | that protect kids from rap. | 保护孩子不受说唱音乐的毒害 |
[16:50] | ‐ Fun. ‐ My father‐in‐law | -有意思 -我的老丈人 |
[16:52] | is Neil Swafford, | 是尼尔·斯沃福德 |
[16:53] | televangelist of the year, four years running. | 年度电视布道者 四年连任 |
[16:55] | Four straight Vangees. Wow. | 连续四年当选啊 |
[16:57] | Now, can’t you see that I’m not at work? | 你们没看到我现在没上班吗 |
[16:59] | I don’t come to where you’re not working | 我不会在你们下班时找上门 |
[17:00] | and try to turn that into your office | 跟你提这些工作上的事 |
[17:02] | so I can tell you how to do your job, now do I? | 然后教你该怎么做 对吗 |
[17:04] | If you’ll excuse me. Mrs. Pfaff. | 失陪了 法夫太太 |
[17:10] | Say cheese. | 说”芝士” |
[17:13] | My man, is it me, | 伙计 只有我这么觉得 |
[17:15] | or is an all‐female workplace extremely hostile? | 还是全女性的公司对男人特别有敌意 |
[17:19] | I was thinking the same thing, my man. | 我也在考虑同样的问题 伙计 |
[17:21] | This place is a literal prison. | 这个地方简直就是监狱 |
[17:25] | Disgusting. | 令人作呕 |
[17:28] | And look at this female propaganda. | 看看这个女性宣传册 |
[17:29] | We should have 10% off clothes. | 我们减少10%服装方面的花费 |
[17:31] | And I hope you’re not mad, but I’m having Pam pick up a couple copies of | 希望你别生气 但我让帕姆去买了几份 |
[17:34] | your journal profile for all the girls | 介绍你的杂志 发给所有女生 |
[17:36] | so that we can toast you. | 好让我们敬你一杯 |
[17:39] | Yeah, uh…it’s fine. | 好的 没问题 |
[17:41] | As long as we pull off this bank play, | 只要我们搞定银行收购这件事 |
[17:43] | I don’t give a shit about the press. | 我不在乎媒体说什么 |
[17:45] | Well that’s good, | 那就好 |
[17:45] | ’cause have you seen Blair’s “Hot Jets” Cover? | 你看了布莱尔在《性感杰特》的封面照吗 |
[17:47] | Hot? He looked bloated to me. | 性感 他看起来都浮肿了 |
[17:50] | No. “Hot Jets.” | 不是说他 是杂志名 |
[17:51] | The spa industry’s trade journal. | 水疗行业的期刊 |
[17:53] | I’m in the market for a koozie. | 我正想买一个啤酒保温套 |
[17:55] | That guy is everywhere. | 这家伙无处不在 |
[17:56] | ‐ I know. – Good for him. | -是啊 -真有他的 |
[17:57] | Speak of the devil, which is against my religion, | 说到那个魔鬼 我昧着我的信仰说的 |
[18:00] | he has been on hold for… | 他在线上等了你 |
[18:02] | 15 minutes? | 15分钟 |
[18:03] | Are you kidding with that hold time? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[18:05] | My mobile only gets 20 minutes of talk | 我手机得充电两天 |
[18:06] | before I have to charge it for two days. | 才能通话20分钟 |
[18:08] | Is everything okay over there? | 你那里一切还好吗 |
[18:09] | Uh…duh. | 废话 |
[18:10] | I just met with the Leighman brother | 我刚见了雷曼兄弟 |
[18:12] | about his chunk of Amerisavings. | 和他谈了美国存储银行的事 |
[18:13] | We’re good. | 都没问题 |
[18:15] | Hey, unrelated, | 说句题外话 |
[18:16] | if you had to, like, totally disappear, | 如果你要人间蒸发 |
[18:19] | where would you go to get away from it all? | 你会躲去哪里 |
[18:22] | Aruba. | 阿鲁巴岛 |
[18:23] | Jamaica. | 牙买加 |
[18:24] | Bermuda, Bahamas, Key Largo, Montego. | 百慕大 巴哈马 基拉戈 蒙特哥 |
[18:27] | Dawn, you gotta stop looking over your shoulder | 道恩 你不能再这么小心提防 |
[18:30] | and worrying about Mo. | 不停地担心老蒙 |
[18:32] | We wiped him off the board. | 我们彻底把他除名了 |
[18:34] | That’s why I went on “America’s Most Unsolved Crimes,” | 所以我上了《美国最大悬案》煽风点火 |
[18:36] | is to make sure all the blame stuck to him. | 就为了把所有责任都推在他身上 |
[18:37] | And all the pastry stuck to me? | 然后让我成为糕点小妞 |
[18:39] | I told you I had zero creative control. | 我跟你讲了 创作方面我毫无影响力 |
[18:42] | ‐ Ohh! ‐ I mean, yes, I was on set | -是吗 -没错 我是在片场 |
[18:43] | and I sat in on casting, | 我也参与了选角 |
[18:44] | and I did pitch that “New Blairiff in town” Line, | 是我想出了”新警长布莱尔来了”这句台词 |
[18:46] | but the director came from features. | 但这导演以前是写专题报告的 |
[18:48] | ‐ He didn’t know how TV worked. ‐ Whatever. | -他根本不懂电视该怎么拍 -随便吧 |
[18:50] | How’s your side of the deal going? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[18:53] | Well, Dawn, not surprisingly, | 道恩 不出我所料 |
[18:55] | I’m a fucking whiz at politics too. | 我他妈也是个政治奇才 |
[18:57] | Great, well, then it sounds like we are good. | 那好 看来我们都干得不错 |
[19:01] | ‐ Great. ‐ Great. | -好 -好 |
[19:03] | Great. Now if you’ll excuse me, | 那好 现在我要失陪了 |
[19:04] | I’m gonna go celebrate. | 我要去庆祝了 |
[19:08] | Mozzarella stick? | 来一个马苏里拉奶酪棒吗 |
[19:10] | Fine, but don’t snooze on these fondues. | 行吧 但别在奶酪火锅旁打盹 |
[19:13] | Why am I so cheese horny? | 为什么我对奶酪这么饥渴 |
[19:15] | This was a once‐in‐a‐generation deal, Tiff, | 这是百年一遇的交易 蒂芙 |
[19:17] | and it’s fucked. | 但却搞砸了 |
[19:19] | Like fully. | 彻底搞砸 |
[19:21] | The other congressmen won’t even take a piss | 如果没有哈里斯允许 其他国会议员 |
[19:22] | without Harris’ approval. | 更是会不屑一顾 |
[19:25] | ‐ What do I do? ‐ I don’t know. | -我该怎么办 -不知道 |
[19:26] | Take advantage of a howler of a happy hour menu? | 享受一下欢乐时光的打折食品 |
[19:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:30] | Our arrangement was just using each other to get what we want. | 我们只说好了用别人来达成所愿 |
[19:33] | You get to be the most powerful guy in Manhattan, | 你将成为曼哈顿最有权势的人 |
[19:35] | and I get to be married to the most powerful guy in Manhattan. | 然后我会嫁给曼哈顿最有权势的人 |
[19:37] | And that’s it. | 就这样了 |
[19:38] | I’m just your beard, remember? | 我只是你的伪装罢了 记得吗 |
[19:40] | Okay. I’m sorry I snapped. | 好吧 抱歉我刚才凶你了 |
[19:42] | In my defense, I’m under a lot of pressure, | 我得解释下 我压力太大了 |
[19:45] | and I’m also on steroids. | 而且我还嗑着药呢 |
[19:47] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[19:49] | Just because we’re fake and married | 虽然我们是虚情假意还结婚了 |
[19:51] | doesn’t mean we still can’t be real friends. | 但这不意味着我们做不了真正的朋友 |
[19:53] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[19:54] | So as my best friend, | 所以作为我最好的朋友 |
[19:56] | I’m asking you to tell me what to do. | 我请求你告诉我该怎么办 |
[19:59] | Give me the full Tiff. | 让我尝尝全套蒂芙体验 |
[20:04] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[20:05] | You’ve abandoned what got you here. | 你放弃了带你到这儿的一切 |
[20:07] | Okay, you’re not some slick bullshit salesman | 你不是个什么油嘴滑舌的推销员 |
[20:09] | who calls people bubby. | 四处跟人套近乎 |
[20:11] | You’re an earnest, hardworking genius | 你是一个踏踏实实 努力工作的奇才 |
[20:13] | who calls his bubby every Sunday. | 每周日都会给爱人电话 |
[20:16] | Okay, you believe in what you’re selling. | 你相信自己卖的东西 |
[20:17] | Bank deregulation is good for the country, right? | 解除银行管制对整个国家有利 对吗 |
[20:20] | So then just tell Congressman Harris that. | 那就直接把这个告诉哈里斯议员 |
[20:25] | You’re so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[20:27] | What are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[20:32] | Hot off the press. | 刚出炉的杂志 |
[20:34] | Actually, they’re just warm from this pizza | 实际上 它们只是被我拿的这个披萨 |
[20:36] | that I’m carrying, but come on, Boss, | 弄热了 但是拜托 老大 |
[20:38] | you gotta admit that this is a dope moment. | 你得承认这是个值得兴奋的时刻 |
[20:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:44] | Come on, girl. | 承认吧 姑娘 |
[20:45] | ‐ Okay, it is. ‐ Yes! | -好 是的 -没错 |
[20:47] | Ever since you rescued my ass from that secretary pool, | 自从你把我从秘书堆里救出来后 |
[20:50] | you have shown us all | 你一直给我们展示了 |
[20:51] | how to be strong, successful women. | 如何成为一个坚强 成功的女人 |
[20:53] | ‐ Am I right? ‐ Yeah. | -我说得对吗 -对 |
[20:54] | When you found me, | 你找到我那会儿 |
[20:55] | I was the horse valet at Studio 54. | 我就是个54俱乐部的伺马倌 |
[20:57] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[20:58] | I was a waitress. | 我那会儿是服务员 |
[20:59] | I was profiling you at Saks. | 我在《萨克斯》给你写专题 |
[21:02] | That’s right. You the shit. | 没错 就是你 |
[21:03] | Come on, y’all. Dawn. | 来吧 各位 道恩 |
[21:04] | Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn. | 道恩 道恩 道恩 道恩 |
[21:08] | Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn. | 道恩 道恩 道恩 道恩 道恩 |
[21:11] | Dawn‐‐ | 道恩 |
[21:15] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[21:20] | Damn! | 我靠 |
[21:22] | Good thing you don’t care about all this pressure | 还好你不在乎这些破烂 |
[21:23] | ’cause they drew you in a bikini with your bush all out. | 他们给你画的比基尼 连黑森林都露着呢 |
[21:27] | No, that’s an ink blot. | 不 那个是墨迹 |
[21:30] | Ink don’t curl like that, girl. | 墨迹可不会那样卷呢 宝贝儿 |
[21:31] | That’s bush. I know bush when I see it. | 那就是阴毛 我一看就知道 |
[21:33] | Come on. I mean, I’m sure y’all | 拜托 我确定你们所有人 |
[21:34] | can see it from over there. It’s both sides. | 都能看到 两边都有 |
[21:36] | ‐ Joyce. ‐ Who think this a bush? | -乔伊斯 -有谁觉得这是阴毛 |
[21:37] | Show of hands. | 举手看看 |
[21:38] | This is like original bush. | 这就像原始丛林 |
[21:40] | You ain’t never shave. | 你肯定从来没刮过 |
[21:41] | ‐ This is like virgin… ‐ Shut up. | -这就像处女… -闭嘴 |
[21:42] | ‐ Curly curl‐‐ ‐ Shut the fuck up! | -卷卷曲曲… -你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[21:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:47] | I mean, I was just joking, you know? | 我刚在开玩笑 |
[21:49] | Take your bush, get your shit, | 带着你的黑森林 拿好你的破烂 |
[21:52] | and get the fuck out. | 给老娘滚出去 |
[21:53] | You are fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[21:56] | But you said you didn’t care about this stuff. | 但你说你对这些东西不在乎 |
[21:57] | Like, you for real? | 你说真的吗 |
[21:58] | What I said was get the fuck out! | 我说的是 滚出去 |
[22:00] | That’s what I said. I said get the fuck out. | 这是我说的 我说让你滚出去 |
[22:03] | ‐ Come on, Dawn ‐ You want to be next? Huh? | -别太在意 道恩 -你想成为下一个 是吗 |
[22:06] | Then get the fuck out of my face. | 那你就滚远点 |
[22:10] | Dawn, your blood pressure. | 道恩 注意血压 |
[22:12] | I swear to fucking God, Karen. | 我对天发誓 凯伦 |
[22:14] | I swear, if you make one more fucking sound, | 我发誓 你他妈再出声 |
[22:17] | one more sound… | 再出声… |
[22:18] | ‐ What‐‐ ‐ You better not breathe. | -怎么 -你最好别喘气 |
[22:19] | ‐ What is happening‐‐ ‐ You better not breathe | -到底怎么回事 -你最好别喘气 |
[22:21] | and you better not talk. Shut the fuck up! | 也别吭声 给老娘闭嘴 |
[22:27] | ‐ I’m gonna… ‐ Go! | -我先… -出去 |
[22:29] | I’m gonna… | 我先… |
[22:31] | All of you, you know what, | 你们所有人 |
[22:33] | if you don’t get out of my face, I will send you back | 如果你们现在不从我面前消失 就等着我把你们 |
[22:36] | to the shitholes that I found you in. | 送回我捡到你们的破地方吧 |
[22:39] | Get out. | 出去 |
[22:41] | Sharon, get the fuck out. Kelly, bitch, get out. | 莎伦 滚出去 凯莉 贱货 出去 |
[22:44] | Vanessa, get the fuck out. Marsha, get the fuck out. | 瓦妮莎 滚出去 玛莎 你也滚出去 |
[22:50] | Can you believe? | 你能信吗 |
[22:51] | Can you believe the level of disrespect from these people? | 你能信吗 这些家伙真不尊重人 |
[22:54] | We wouldn’t do you like that. | 我们不会那样对你的 |
[22:56] | Not us. Three musketeers. | 我们不会 我们是三剑客 |
[22:58] | And for what it’s worth, the pube thing… | 无论如何 即使是阴毛的事… |
[23:00] | Sometimes I actually prefer‐‐ | 有时我确实更… |
[23:11] | Congressman Harris? | 哈里斯议员 |
[23:14] | Hi. Blair Pfaff. | 我是布莱尔·法夫 |
[23:15] | You might remember me from such clumsy attempt | 你可能还记得我今天早些时候 |
[23:17] | at briberies as earlier today. | 那次笨拙的行贿 |
[23:19] | I just wanted to apologize. | 我想对你道歉 |
[23:21] | And now you have. Excuse me. | 现在你道完歉了 失陪 |
[23:24] | Uh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:25] | Bank deregulation would benefit me greatly. | 解除银行管制对我个人非常有益 |
[23:28] | But that’s precisely why it would | 但这正是它会让这个 |
[23:29] | benefit the country even more. | 国家更受益的原因 |
[23:31] | It’s trickle‐down economics at its purest. | 这是最典型的涓滴经济学 |
[23:34] | If you give me one hour, | 如果您能给我一个小时 |
[23:36] | I can give you 25 reasons | 我可以给您25个理由 |
[23:37] | why this’ll make America great. | 说明为何它让美国变得伟大 |
[23:39] | You have until I get to my door. | 在我走到门口之前说完 |
[23:41] | ‐ Okay. ‐ And we’re there. | -好的 -到门口了 |
[23:44] | Uh, reason number one was going to be an icebreaker, | 第一条理由是缓解气氛用的 |
[23:46] | so let’s jump to two. | 直接说第二条吧 |
[23:47] | Regulation stifles innovation. | 监管扼杀创新 |
[23:49] | Three through six were jokes, seven was a call back to one. | 三到六是笑话 第七条跟第一条一个目的 |
[23:51] | Eight requires a prop that I do not have. | 第八条需要道具 我现在没有 |
[23:53] | So that takes out Nine, ten, and most of 11. | 所以第九到十一也不能解释 |
[23:55] | Twelve, do you know what time you were born? | 第十二条是 你知道你什么时候出生的吗 |
[23:56] | It doesn’t matter. Whatever you said, | 答案不重要 不管你说什么 |
[23:58] | I was gonna use your astrological sign | 我都会用你的星座 |
[23:59] | to get to Taurus, to get to Bull Market, | 联系到金牛座 再联系到牛市 |
[24:00] | to get to thirteen. | 再说第十三条 |
[24:01] | International banks have far fewer regulations, | 国际银行的规矩可要少得多 |
[24:04] | which puts the U. S. at a grave disadvantage. | 这对美国来说极为不利 |
[24:06] | Fourteen was intermission. Time to go “Pishin”. | 第十四条我们中场休息 该去方便了 |
[24:08] | Welcome back. Would anyone like a snack? | 欢迎回来 您想来点零食吗 |
[24:09] | Damn it, I forgot the snacks | 妈的 我把零食 |
[24:10] | with the props in my bag by the door. | 和道具一起忘在门边的包里了 |
[24:12] | ‐ Fifteen ‐ Ah, I found it. | -第十五条 -我找到钥匙了 |
[24:14] | Big finish, sir. | 大结局 先生 |
[24:15] | I am the only trader who predicted Black Monday. | 我可是唯一一位预测到黑色星期一的交易员 |
[24:17] | So believe me when I say this is only the beginning | 所以您最好相信我 如果不放开法律 |
[24:19] | if we don’t loosen our laws | 来与日本这样的 |
[24:20] | to compete with foreign powers like Japan. | 外国金融势力竞争的情形只会愈演愈烈 |
[24:22] | Otherwise, we might as well start calling the White House | 如果任其发展 我们可能就得 |
[24:24] | the Yellow House. | 让白宫改名叫黄宫了 |
[24:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:28] | I wasn’t born in these Bruno Maglis. | 这双布鲁诺·马格利可不是我娘胎里带来的 |
[24:30] | I earned them. | 是我自己挣来的 |
[24:32] | So I guess my question for you is, | 那我给您的问题或许该是 |
[24:34] | how’d you get yours? | 您的这双鞋是怎么来的 |
[24:40] | You wouldn’t be the first person | 你可不是第一个 |
[24:41] | to point out hypocrisy in Washington. | 戳穿华盛顿虚伪本质的人 |
[24:45] | So I take that as a yes? | 所以您是答应了 |
[24:48] | That depends. | 那得看情况 |
[24:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:59] | I’m not gay. | 我不是基佬 |
[25:01] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[25:32] | Hey, Joyce, it’s your girl, Dawn. | 你好呀 乔伊斯 是我呀 道恩 |
[25:37] | Just sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[25:39] | I’ve been tripping. You know you’re not fired. | 我气得上头了 你知道你没被开除 |
[25:41] | So, call me back. Or I’ll see you in the morning. | 给我回电话好吗 或者明早见 |
[25:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:56] | Can you believe we have our own shop? | 这简直难以置信 我们有自己的地盘了 |
[25:58] | I know, right? Look at this place. | 没错吧 看看这个地方 |
[26:01] | Ooh, I can’t wait to put this sucker on the desk. | 我简直等不及要把这个玩意放在桌上了 |
[26:07] | Mo Monroe. Founder, | 老蒙 蒙罗 创始人 |
[26:09] | CEO, MO? | 首席执行官 老蒙 |
[26:11] | Why’d you put your name twice? | 你为什么要把自己的名字写两遍 |
[26:12] | Oh, no, no. It wouldn’t fit. | 不是 不是 是写不下了 |
[26:16] | Ha! Boom! | 猜不到吧 |
[26:20] | Been waiting for this for so long. | 等了这么久 这一天终于来了 |
[26:23] | Couldn’t have done it without you, baby. | 没有你我做不成这件事 宝贝 |
[26:28] | I’m so excited. | 我好激动啊 |
[26:30] | You know we gotta start hiring ASAP. | 我们应该尽快开始招聘了 |
[26:31] | We got to find our first employee. | 我们得找到我们的第一个雇员 |
[26:33] | Oh, that would be you, right? | 那不是你吗 |
[26:34] | I mean, you’re my number one employee, baby. | 你就是我的第一雇员呀 宝贝 |
[26:37] | It’s always gonna be you. Numero uno. | 你永远是我的头号雇员 |
[26:40] | Employee? I’m your partner. | 雇员 我是你的合伙人 |
[26:44] | Yeah, uh, no. I‐‐No. | 不是 我 不是 |
[26:47] | You’re‐‐ you’re my head trader. | 你是 你是我的首席交易员 |
[26:50] | I‐‐ I thought you understood. | 我 我以为你心知肚明 |
[26:54] | Dawn, I‐I‐‐ | 道恩 我 我 |
[26:55] | Come on, I raised the seed money. | 你看 是我筹集了种子基金 |
[26:57] | I got the seat on the stock exchange. | 是我弄到了证券交易所的席位 |
[26:59] | – I don’t deserve this. – Of course you do, baby. | -我不值得这样 -你当然值得了 宝贝 |
[27:01] | – You’re brilliant. – Mo, stop it, all right? | -你很聪明 -老蒙 别说了 |
[27:04] | I mean, I thought we were partners. | 我是说我以为我们是搭档 |
[27:05] | You just said that you couldn’t have done this without me. | 你还说你没有我就做不到呢 |
[27:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:11] | I can’t believe this. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[27:13] | You can’t believe what? | 你不敢相信什么 |
[27:14] | That yesterday, you were a secretary, | 不敢相信昨天你还是个秘书 |
[27:15] | and today, you’re the first | 今天就成了华尔街的 |
[27:17] | Black female head trader on the Street? | 首位黑人女性首席交易员吗 |
[27:19] | Come on, Dawnie. That’s a huge promotion. | 拜托 道妮 这可是大大的晋升 |
[27:21] | I thought you’d be happy about this. | 我以为你会很高兴 |
[27:24] | Look, if… | 听着 如果… |
[27:26] | if you don’t think this is fair, | 如果你觉得这不公平 |
[27:28] | you can shop the deal if you want, but… | 你当然可以拒绝了 但是… |
[27:31] | where you gonna go? | 你还能去哪里呢 |
[27:39] | Think about it. | 好好考虑一下 |
[27:48] | Hey, Joyce, um… | 乔伊斯 |
[27:50] | I’m so sorry. I just… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[27:53] | I’ve been under just a ton of pressure. | 我最近压力太大了 |
[27:55] | You know, running this place, it’s harder than I thought. | 管理这个地方比我想象中的要难多了 |
[27:58] | I mean, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I really– | 真不敢相信我会这么说 但我真的… |
[28:00] | I really understand where Mo was coming from. | 我真的理解当初老蒙的处境了 |
[28:04] | All these years, you know, yeah, we could have done | 这些年来 我们本来不用 |
[28:06] | with a lot less face screamings, | 那么吵个面红耳赤 |
[28:07] | but, you know, he got shit done. | 但他把事做成了 |
[28:09] | And… | 然后 |
[28:12] | I miss him. | 我很想他 |
[28:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:23] | Hello! | 喂 |
[28:27] | Mo, Miami is the– | 老蒙 迈阿密真是… |
[28:28] | Keith, I’m on the fucking– Shit! | 基斯 我他妈正在…该死 |
[28:31] | Mo, Cubano? | 老蒙 要古巴菜吗 |
[28:43] | 电信反跟踪最新工具 只需拨打*69 就能找到匿名跟踪狂 | |
[28:52] | South Beach Motor Inn. How can I help you? | 南海滩汽车旅馆 有什么可以帮您 |
[28:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:57] | Oh, shit. Oh, my God. | 该死 天啊 |
[29:01] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[29:03] | You son of a bitch, I found you. | 你这个狗日的 我找到你了 |
[29:53] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[29:55] | I think I got you exactly what you wanted. | 我觉得我帮你搞到你最想要的东西了 |
[30:00] | – Revenge? – No. | -复仇吗 -不 |
[30:02] | Steak Diane and potatoes au gratin, | 黛安娜牛排和土豆 |
[30:03] | blended with a nice glass of Chateauneuf du Pape. | 配一杯上好的杜佩堡葡萄酒 |
[30:09] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[30:11] | Yes. Revenge, Lenny. | 没错 复仇 莱尼 |
[30:15] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[30:18] | Here, drink your steak. | 来 把你的牛排喝掉 |
[30:23] | You call that medium-rare? | 你管这叫三分熟吗 |