Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Ever since I put this on you, 自从我给你戴上它以后
[00:12] it’s just been a series of disasters. 就引发了各种各样的灾难性事件
[00:14] This is cursed. 这东西被诅咒了
[00:17] Your tie pin. 你的领带别针
[00:19] I want you to have the other one 我想把另一个给你
[00:20] to remember me by. 让你能记住我
[00:22] Just a little something 只是一些小东西
[00:23] to remind us of the greatest lesson 用来提醒大家所有我们
[00:25] we’ve all learned from you, Mo. 从你身上吸取到的教训 老蒙
[00:28] Fuck ’em all. 去他们的
[00:28] Fuck ’em all. 去他们的
[00:29] Fuck ’em all. 去他们的
[00:31] Mo, is that Tiff? 老蒙 那是蒂芙吗
[00:32] This is my friend Rod Jaminski. 这是我朋友罗德·詹明斯基
[00:33] He just died. 他刚去世了
[00:34] Your algorithm doesn’t even fucking work. 你的算法他妈的根本没用
[00:36] I-I’m working on it. 我还在改进它
[00:37] How would you feel if we told your son 不过要是我们告诉你儿子
[00:39] and your boyfriend that they’re going to jail 他和你小男友都要坐牢
[00:40] for illegal share parking? 因为非法接受股份 你觉得如何
[00:42] Blair’s in love with me, 布莱尔爱上我了
[00:43] and I think I’m falling for him too. 我觉得我也爱上他了
[00:45] Blair’s trying to make a move against both of us. 布莱尔正试图对我们俩采取行动
[00:47] He’s trying to run the Georgina play for himself. 他想独自进行乔治纳好戏
[00:50] You really have crossed all the way over to the dark side. 你真的是想尽办法找到了阴暗的一面
[00:52] I learned it by watching you, Dad. 我是跟你学的 爸爸
[01:34] I almost blew it last night. 昨晚我差点露馅了
[01:35] Blair was feeling all lovey-dovey, you know, 布莱尔一直腻腻歪歪的
[01:37] kissing my neck and–and– and feeling me up, 他亲我的脖子 然后对我上下其手
[01:40] – grabbing my– – Yeah, I get the jizz. -抓住我的 -行了 太肉麻了
[01:42] I had to pretend like I found a lump 我不得不假装我发现了一个肿块
[01:43] just so I could get out of there 这样我才能离开那里
[01:44] without punching him in his lying-ass face. 而不是揍他那张假惺惺的臭脸
[01:46] I can’t believe that you didn’t know he was gay. 真不敢相信你居然不知道他是同性恋
[01:49] Wait, me? You dated a girl for an entire year 你还说我 你跟一个姑娘约会了一整年
[01:51] without realizing she was deaf. 还不知道她是个聋子
[01:54] I thought she was Czech. 我以为她是捷克人
[01:55] – It’s a very similar accent. – No, it’s not. -口音很像 -不 才不是
[01:56] Listen, don’t worry about Blair, all right? 别担心布莱尔 好吗
[01:58] He’s gonna get his by not getting his. 他到手的鸭子很快会飞走
[02:00] How? 怎么说
[02:01] Once we pull this Georgina play, 一旦我们开始乔治纳好戏
[02:03] – we liquidate their assets… – Yeah. -我们清算他们的资产 -没错
[02:04] bankrupt that bitch, 让那个贱人破产
[02:05] and all the money flows into the Jammer Group. 所有钱都会流向詹玛集团
[02:07] Of which Blair owns six percent. 布莱尔有那里百分之六的股份
[02:09] Which is why I’m gonna do 这也就是为什么
[02:11] the exact same thing to the Jammer Group. 我要对詹玛集团故技重施
[02:13] – What? – Turns out, there was -什么 -其实就是
[02:14] a secret clause in my bylaws that have some real claws 我的公司合同里有支暗箭
[02:17] – that’ll make Santa Claus come– – Okay. -此箭一发 圣诞老人到家 -行了
[02:17] Okay, okay, one second. 行了 行了 等等
[02:19] Can we ditch the wordplay until you finish explaining? 在你解释完之前别再玩文字游戏了行不行
[02:21] Any majority owner can freeze out any minority owner, 多数股份持有人能冻结少数股份持有人的资产
[02:25] which means you and I can stop Blair from cashing out 也就是说在我们清算詹玛集团的资产时
[02:27] while we liquidate the Jammer Group, right? 你我可以阻止布莱尔兑现 对吗
[02:30] Bankrupt this bitch, take all that cash, 让这个贱人也破产 把钱卷走
[02:32] and start our own company: the Mo Co. 然后成立我们自己的公司 老蒙公司
[02:36] Okay, you’re right, the Mo Experience. 你说的对 老蒙体验馆
[02:40] Can you believe that we got him trapped in a classic Catch-69? 你敢相信我们把他困在了典型的69困境吗
[02:43] I just assume you’re gonna tell me why it’s not 22? 我猜你要给我解释一下为什么不是两难境地
[02:46] The only way he can fuck us is if he gets fucked. 他想干死我们的唯一办法就是先让自己被干死
[02:48] So it’s a Catch-22. 那就是两难境地啊
[02:49] Jesus Chri– can we just focus on what’s important, 天哪 我们就不能关注一下重点吗
[02:51] like how we’re gonna keep champagne spray 比如我们要怎么让香槟
[02:53] off our brand-new tuxes? 洒在我们全新的晚礼服上
[02:55] It’s gonna be like a championship locker room up in this bitch. 到时候这里肯定就像锦标赛的更衣室一样
[02:58] I can’t believe you bought us all 不敢相信你为了生日派对
[03:00] Bijan tuxes for your birthday tonight. 居然给我们每个人都买了毕扬的晚礼服
[03:02] Getting you all fitted without you finding out, 在你们不知道的情况下搞清楚你们的尺码
[03:03] now, that was the tricky part. 这才是棘手的地方
[03:04] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[03:06] Dawny, I– 道恩 我
[03:09] I would have never got here without you. 没有你我绝不会走到这里
[03:12] I can’t think of anybody I’d rather celebrate with. 我想不出除了你我还想和谁一起庆祝
[03:17] Yeah, well, you just better be at your birthday, you know. 你最好出现在你的生日派对上
[03:20] I can’t believe you no-showed last year. 不敢相信你去年根本没出现
[03:22] You missed Jesse Jackson 你错过了杰西·杰克逊
[03:24] telling Joe Piscopo’s Joan Rivers impression 说乔·皮斯柯波对琼·里弗斯
[03:26] to go back to Hymie Town. 回纽约的感觉
[03:27] Goddamn it, I miss everything. 该死的 我错过了一切
[03:28] Yeah, well, let me tell you something: 我跟你说
[03:29] last year has got nothing on tonight. 去年远比不上今年
[03:32] If I don’t show, 如果我没出场
[03:32] you better call the fucking morgue. 你最好直接给太平间打电话
[03:43] – I am so sorry. – Are you? -我真的很抱歉 -你有吗
[03:44] ‘Cause they said you could have protected me, 因为她们说你本可以保护我
[03:46] but you chose Mo. 但你选择了老蒙
[03:47] They’re charging me with securities fraud. 他们现在告我证券欺诈
[03:49] I spent last night in a 12×12 cell. 我昨天一整晚都蹲在牢房里
[03:52] Well, if you think about it, 你如果仔细想想
[03:53] it’s kind of bigger than your apartment. 它比你公寓还大点呢
[03:54] Don’t, don’t. 别太过分了你
[03:55] Look, I didn’t think they were gonna do shit. 听着 我没想到她们真会这么干
[03:57] Oh, they did shit, 她们是来真的
[03:58] and then I had to watch a man named Bertrude 然后我被迫目不转睛地
[04:00] take a shit without breaking eye contact with me for 15 minutes. 盯着一个叫伯特鲁德的人拉了十五分钟屎
[04:05] There’s no stalls, Keith. 厕所没有隔间 基斯
[04:06] I can fix this, make this right. 我能解决这事 弥补你
[04:09] Just trust me. Just trust me. Don’t– 相信我就好 相信我 不要
[04:10] It’s over, Keith. 都完了 基斯
[04:12] You can never fix this. 你永远也解决不了这件事
[04:15] We’ll be in touch, Mike. 我们之后再联系你 迈克
[04:18] You called our bluff on your boyfriend. 你告诉你的小男友我们在虚张声势
[04:20] Next up is your family. 接下来轮到你的家人了
[04:22] Give us Mo and this all goes away. 交出老蒙 这一切都可以结束
[04:24] And destroying the tape isn’t gonna save your ass this time 毁掉录音带这次是救不了你了
[04:26] ’cause we’re gonna be listening to you live with the latest technology. 因为我们要用最新科技对你进行实时监听
[04:29] So small. 特别袖珍
[04:29] You guys don’t understand, okay? 你们不明白 好吗
[04:31] Mo is my friend, my best friend. 老蒙是我的朋友 我最好的朋友
[04:32] Mo is a piece of shit, and he’s not your friend. 老蒙就是一个人渣 而且他也不是你的朋友
[04:36] Tell me, how much of the Georgina play is he giving you again? 你说说 乔治纳好戏这次他又分了你多少
[04:38] Oh, right, zilch percent. 对了 一分没有
[04:40] What has he ever done for you? 他为你做过什么事吗
[04:42] He gave me a job when no one else would. 在没人愿意接纳我时 他给了我一份工作
[04:44] This is your moment of truth, Keith. 基斯 这是你人生的关键时刻了
[04:48] Seize it, or we’re gonna seize your assets 抓住它 或者我们会没收你的财产
[04:51] and your ass, and we’ll seize you in court. 抓住你的把柄 然后在法庭上把你绳之以法
[04:54] Just pick one, Deb. 选一句说就行 黛布
[04:57] Seize you in court. 在法庭上把你绳之以法
[05:15] All right, everybody, shut the fuck up real quick. 好了 各位 都赶快闭嘴安静下来
[05:18] Now, listen, we’ve been through a lot…of coke. 现在听我说 我们经历了太多了的…可卡因
[05:23] No, no, no, no, actually, 没有 没有 实际上
[05:24] we have shared a lot of– 我们共享过很多
[05:25] – Prostitutes. – And herpes. -妓女 -还有疱疹
[05:27] It was a zit. I have adult acne. 那是痘痘 我有成年人痤疮
[05:29] But through it all, 但是归根结底
[05:31] we’ve had each other’s backs, right? 我们还是支持着彼此 对吗
[05:33] And in exactly one minute 34, 在1分34秒之后
[05:36] it all pays off when we take over Georgina 当我们收购了乔治纳公司 这一切都是值得的
[05:39] and strip that bitch like an IROC-Z. 用科迈罗的速度瓜分这贱货
[05:41] Strip that bitch like Roxy from Cheetah’s. 瓜分得像猎豹脱衣俱乐部里的萝克西一样精光
[05:45] Strip that bitch like Rocky 瓜分得就像《洛奇》
[05:47] stripped itself of all artistic merit 后面的三部续集一样
[05:49] with the three lesser received sequels. 完全丧失了其艺术价值
[05:54] I have lined up buyers for all the Georgina warehouses, right? 我已经给所有乔治纳的仓库找好了买家
[05:57] It’s gonna be the biggest real estate deal in New York history. 这将会是纽约市史上最大的房地产交易
[06:02] And we couldn’t have done it all 要不是这个孩子
[06:04] without the kid here, 我们没法做到这一切
[06:05] who’s become like a kid to me. 他真的就像我的孩子一样
[06:07] No, really, I gotta tell you, 不是 真的 我得跟你说
[06:09] it has been amazing to watch your evolution 看到你的成长 真的很令人感慨
[06:11] from punk-ass bitch to cold-ass mofo. 你从一个小阿飞到现在的冷面总裁
[06:15] Come on, say a few words. Take a bow. 来吧 说点什么 致个意
[06:16] Well, it’s been a real pleasure getting to know– 好吧 真的很荣幸能够认识
[06:18] Okay, here we go: five… 好了 倒数 五
[06:19] Four, three, two, one! 四 三 二 一
[06:22] 詹玛集团 交易记录 成为乔治纳牛仔服装集团大股东
[06:33] *Happy birthday to you* *生日快乐*
[06:38] Maurice. 毛里斯
[06:39] Oh, my God. 我的天
[06:43] Wakey wakey, you fucking lightweight. 醒醒了 你个窝囊废
[06:46] You can’t– you can’t be here. 你不可能 你不可能出现在这
[06:48] You’re–you’re dead. 你已经 已经死了
[06:49] You’re dead. 你也死了
[06:51] Welcome to hell. 欢迎来到地狱
[06:53] I got ya. 吓到你了吧
[06:54] But I-I-I spread your ashes and everything. 但我撒了你的骨灰
[06:57] I mean, I cried for the first time since Reagan got shot and didn’t die. 自从里根中枪但没死之后我第一次哭
[07:00] It was a prank, bud. 跟你开个玩笑 兄弟
[07:02] I’m the pranking prank king. 我就是恶作剧之王
[07:04] The urn was filled with roadkill 骨灰盒里装的是被撞死的动物
[07:06] and my friend Bobby Durst’s dogs, 还有我朋友鲍比·德斯特的狗的骨灰
[07:08] maybe a wife or two. 可能还有我一两个妻子的骨灰
[07:10] That is so fucking… incredible… 这也太…牛逼了
[07:14] …outrageous, and amazing. 简直不可思议 惊为天人
[07:17] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[07:18] I had to find a way to surprise my boy on his birthday, 我得想个办法给我哥们一个生日惊喜
[07:21] for Christ’s sake. 看在老天爷的份上
[07:22] Gang, this man made so much money 伙计们 这家伙赚了那么多钱
[07:24] the man made up laws to keep him in prison. 政府都特别制定了法律为把他关进狱中
[07:26] My own personal Mr. Drummond, Rod “The Jammer” Jaminski. 我的德拉蒙德先生 “詹玛”罗德·詹明斯基
[07:33] That’s why you named 所以你才把这个地方
[07:34] this place the Jammer Group. 叫做詹玛集团
[07:35] Oh, I thought it was hammer but Swedish. 我还以为是瑞典语”锤子”的意思
[07:38] Why would he name it after a Swedish hammer? 为什么他要用一个瑞典锤子的名字来命名
[07:39] What are we chitchatting for, boys? 聊啥呢 伙计们
[07:41] I’ve been in a bubble for I don’t know 我都被关在氧气罩里
[07:43] how many fucking months, 不知道有几个月了
[07:44] so let’s all party until we die! 让我们派对到暴毙
[07:49] Here we go. 狂欢吧
[07:49] This is the best birthday ever! 这是有史以来最棒的生日了
[07:51] Mo, can I talk to you in private? 老莫 我能和你私下聊聊吗
[07:57] This party just got a little better. 这个派对越来越有意思了
[08:00] I’m coming too. 我也要去
[08:02] No, no, I’ll try anything twice. 没关系 再尝试一次三人行
[08:04] Jammer! Jammer! Jammer! 詹玛 詹玛 詹玛
[08:07] Mo, we gotta talk. 老莫 我们得谈谈
[08:08] No, we gotta talk. 不 是我们得谈谈
[08:10] You know, I’ll start. 我先开头吧
[08:12] *Oh, Blair…* *布莱尔*
[08:13] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[08:14] Yeah, we know what you’ve been up to. 我们知道你在计划着什么
[08:16] I don’t think you do. 我不认为你知道
[08:17] Oh, we do. 我们明白得很
[08:19] No, you don’t. 不 你不知道
[08:20] I’m sorry, Momo. 抱歉 小莫莫
[08:23] What’s happening? 出什么事了
[08:25] You’re fired. 你被炒了
[08:27] And your piece of the Jammer Group is frozen. 你在詹玛集团的股份也被冻结了
[08:30] Is what we’re about to tell you, right, Dawn? 是我们打算对你说的话 对吧 道恩
[08:32] Oh, did you ruin the surprise? 你是不是提前告诉他了
[08:34] You’d have to have majority control to kick me out. 你得有过半数控制权才能把我炒了
[08:37] Oh, baby, I do. 宝贝 我有
[08:39] No, baby, you don’t. 不 宝贝 你没有
[08:42] I’m sorry, Momo. 抱歉 小莫莫
[08:43] Why do you keep saying that? 你为什么要一直这么说
[08:53] Oh, fuck. 我操
[08:56] It all started the night 这一切都起源于
[08:57] you ruined my engagement party. 你毁掉我订婚派对的那晚
[08:59] Dawn helped me figure out some things 道恩让我想明白了一些事
[09:00] I’d been struggling with for a long time. 我已经挣扎了很长一段时间了
[09:02] Dawn, I’m really confused right now. 道恩 我现在好困惑
[09:08] I know. You’re gay. 我知道 你是基佬
[09:10] What? No. 什么 才不是呢
[09:12] No. Why does everyone keep saying that? 不是 为什么大家都这么说
[09:13] I’m sorry; isn’t–isn’t that 抱歉 你刚刚不就是要说
[09:14] what you were gonna say you’re confused about? 你对自己是基佬这件事感到很困惑吗
[09:16] No. 不是
[09:18] No, what I was going to say was, I’m confused about Mo. 不 我是想说我对老莫感到很困惑
[09:21] Is he up to something with me and Georgina? 他是不是对我和乔治纳有所企图
[09:23] Because I found the Georgina document in the shredder, 因为我在碎纸机里发现了乔治纳的文件
[09:27] and–and–and I could have sworn that that cop actor 我发誓 那个在今晚的派对上
[09:30] tonight at the party, 演警察的人
[09:32] he was the security guard 他就是那个保安
[09:33] who busted me for coke on the floor. 当初在交易厅里因为持有可卡因抓我的人
[09:36] And I think I saw him in an ALF. 我好像在《家有阿福》里也见过他
[09:38] Well, fuck all that. 管它呢
[09:39] I’m worried about you, Blair. 我很担心你 布莱尔
[09:41] Talk to me. 和我聊聊
[09:42] I got a feeling I’m the only person 我有种感觉 我是唯一一个
[09:43] you can talk to about this. 能够听你倾诉这个话题的人
[09:46] Yeah. 是啊
[09:49] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[09:52] It’s like…it’s like when I first got to the city, 就好像 我第一次来到这座城市的时候
[09:55] I kept seeing these ads for the McDonald’s McRib. 我一直可以看到麦当劳的猪排堡广告
[09:59] Do you know that thing? 你知道那是什么吗
[09:59] It’s like a rack of ribs on a bun, except it’s not. 就好比在面包里夹上猪排 不过它不是真猪排
[10:03] It’s something called restructured meat product, 它叫做重组肉制品
[10:07] and they pressurize it into the shape of ribs, 然后再把它挤压成猪排的形状
[10:10] bones and all. 以及骨头和其他的东西
[10:11] Why would someone want a sandwich with bones in it? 为什么有人会想要带骨头的三明治
[10:14] Exactly. It doesn’t make sense. 正是这样 这说不通啊
[10:16] The bones aren’t real. 那些骨头不是真的
[10:21] And I guess sometimes that’s… 我想有时候…
[10:24] that’s how I feel, like I’ve… 我就是这种感觉 就好像…
[10:28] …like I’ve been pressed into this shape that… 就好像我被强迫变成了一个
[10:35] …doesn’t make sense to me. 我不理解的人
[10:42] I don’t know. I– 我不知道 我…
[10:44] I don’t know what I feel. 我不知道自己的感受了
[10:48] But I feel it in my bones. 但是我有强烈的预感
[10:50] Do you like how I got back to bones? 你喜欢我这种扯会骨头的方式吗
[10:53] And you almost landed it. 你几乎成功了
[10:56] But I get it. 但是我懂
[10:58] I felt that way before I got to the Jammer Group, 在我到詹玛集团之前我也有那样的感觉
[11:00] but… 但是
[11:03] …that’s what’s so great about New York. 这就是纽约最棒的地方
[11:07] You can be who you are. 你能够成为你自己
[11:09] And you’ll figure out who that is, Blair, 你也会发现自己真正的模样 布莱尔
[11:11] but whatever you do… 但是无论你做什么
[11:15] …you can’t marry Tiff. 你都不能娶蒂芙
[11:17] I know. 我知道
[11:21] But should we order some ribs? 但我们要不要点些肋排
[11:23] I could do a half slab. 我能吃半扇
[11:25] Then when I was up at the lake house, 然后当我在湖畔小屋的时候
[11:27] Blair called me in the middle of the night 布莱尔在半夜给我打电话
[11:28] and helped me figure out some things 帮我弄懂了一些
[11:30] that I’d been struggling with for a long time too. 我想了很久的事情
[11:32] What? 什么
[11:33] Yes! 没错
[11:34] Tiff’s parents kidnapped her for the press. 蒂芙的父母为了媒体曝光度绑架了她
[11:37] I can’t believe how fucked everyone is. 我真不敢相信这些人都这么操蛋
[11:40] They fucked their own daughter. 他们设计绑架了自己的女儿
[11:42] Mo fucked me. 老莫给我下了套
[11:43] Well, you know what? 你猜怎么着
[11:44] Fuck ’em all. 去他们的
[11:45] Let’s you and I run the Georgina play. 我们俩来上演乔治纳好戏
[11:47] That’s right. 没错
[11:48] I know you knew. 我知道你明白
[11:49] You’re too smart not to. 你太聪明了
[11:52] I can’t. 我不能
[11:53] I just–I can’t– I can’t do that to Mo. 我只是 我不能对老莫做出那样的事
[11:55] Oh, Jesus, Dawn, for someone so smart, 天呐 道恩 对于一个如此聪明的人来说
[11:58] you have a real blind spot for Mo. 老莫真成了你的盲点
[12:00] – There’s a good man in there. – Where? -其实他内心很善良 -哪儿呢
[12:02] You built that place with him, 你跟他共同创建了那个地方
[12:04] and he made you beg to get even less than you deserve. 结果你恳求着拿到了少得可怜的股份
[12:08] He acts like the only reason you got anywhere 他让人觉得你成功的唯一原因
[12:09] is because you slept with him. 就是你跟他睡过觉
[12:12] That is bullshit! 放屁
[12:13] Okay, I am the best trader in that shithole. 我是那个破公司里最好的交易员
[12:15] – I’m the best trader anywhere. – Exactly. -我在任何地方都是最棒的交易员 -完全正确
[12:18] Look, you set me straight or whatever the other night, 听着 你那天晚上纠正了我的错误
[12:20] and now I’m gonna set you straight. 现在我也要让你清醒
[12:22] It’s your time, Dawn. 是你雄起的时候了 道恩
[12:23] Mo’s been holding you back for long enough. 老莫限制你的时间已经够长了
[12:25] Be who you are. 做最真实的自己
[12:27] Here’s the plan: 计划如下
[12:29] first, I’m gonna get a fucking cordless phone. 首先 我要拿到一部操蛋的无线电话
[12:31] Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. 等一下 等一下 等一下
[12:32] Why would you make me think that you were dating 为什么你要让我觉得你们在约会
[12:34] and then turn right back around and tell me that you’re gay? 然后又突然告诉我你是同性恋
[12:36] Because I knew you’d never give up 因为我知道你绝对不会把
[12:38] the six percent of the Jammer Group to Blair 詹玛集团百分之六的股份给布莱尔
[12:40] unless you thought it was your idea. 除非你把它当做自己计划的一部分
[12:42] The only way to fuck you without you knowing 在你不知情的情况下引诱你上钩的
[12:43] was to convince you you were fucking me at the same time. 唯一办法就是让你觉得你也在给我下套
[12:46] Catch-69. 69困境
[12:47] Honestly, it was a lot easier than we thought. 说实话 这比我们想象的要容易很多
[12:49] You were jealous of us all year for no reason. 这些日子你一直在无缘无故地嫉妒我们
[12:51] We just had to give you one. 我们只要给你一个官宣就够了
[12:52] Blair is in love with me, 布莱尔爱上我了
[12:55] and I think that I’m falling for him too. 我觉得我也爱上了他
[12:58] And then add in a dash 接着再推波助澜
[12:59] of your coke-fueled paranoia 你吸食可卡因后的偏执
[13:01] about how everyone’s out to get you…to get you. 认为所有人都在想方设法 背叛你
[13:03] I just bumped into Tiff, all right? 我刚撞见了蒂芙 好吗
[13:05] Now, she’s pretty plastered, 她喝得醉醺醺的
[13:06] but she still managed to drop a couple bombshells like… 但她还是扔下了几颗重磅炸弹 比如
[13:08] I’m in. 我也加入
[13:09] We’re doing the me play. 我们要玩”我的好戏”
[13:11] – I cut Tiff in. – Yeah? -我跟蒂芙坦白了 -是吗
[13:12] She took it surprisingly well, considering she just found out 她听到的时候也很惊讶 因为她才发现
[13:14] her marriage and her kidnapping were a sham. 自己的婚姻和绑架都是骗局
[13:16] It’s gonna cost us, but she’s gonna set up Mo. 这会减少我们的分成 但是她也能陷害老莫
[13:19] She can’t wait to use her “Acting.” 她等不及要展现自己的表演实力了
[13:21] Just like theater camp, 就像在戏剧训练营一样
[13:22] I’m always getting fucked by gay guys. 操我的总是基佬
[13:25] Wait a minute, what do you– 等一会 你在说什么
[13:26] And he’s gonna run to me, 然后他会迫不及待告诉我
[13:27] and I’m gonna run him in circles. 接着我就和他绕圈子
[13:28] Blair is gay. 布莱尔是同性恋
[13:29] Oh, no, not Blair. 别扯了 布莱尔怎么可能
[13:31] I’m gonna… 我要
[13:32] …kill that motherfucker. 杀了那个混蛋
[13:33] Yeah, that’s good. That’s good. I like that. 那很好 很好 我喜欢
[13:35] So six percent I gave you 所以我给你6%
[13:37] plus her 15 percent, that’s 21. 再加上她的15% 总共21%
[13:40] I’m sure the other 30 percent came from the Leighmans. 我相信雷曼兄弟会出剩下的30%
[13:42] – Yep. – But how? -好的 -但怎么确保
[13:43] The algorithm. 我的算法
[13:44] Once I accepted the fact 在我接受了
[13:45] that the only thing it was good for was losing money, 算法唯一的长处就是亏钱的事实后
[13:47] I realized I could spot a loser from a mile away. 我发觉我可以预先识别出谁会亏损
[13:49] I rewrote the code to automatically sell 我重写了程序 自动卖出所有
[13:51] when a stock hit a certain threshold to diminish losses, 价格达到临界值的股票 以降低损失
[13:53] portfolio insurance. 作为投资的保险
[13:55] I wanted to call it the Blair bag, 我想称它为布莱尔气囊
[13:57] like airbag but with my name, 就像是用我的名字和安全气囊混搭
[13:59] or the Blair-achute, 或者是布莱尔降落伞
[14:01] but I’m not a fucking pussy anymore. 但我不再是个软蛋了
[14:06] Well, fuck me. 好吧 见鬼了
[14:07] I mean, I guess you already did that. 我猜你已经这么做了
[14:09] And I deserved it… 我也活该…
[14:11] from him, but from you? 任他宰割 但你
[14:14] Jesus Christ, Dawn, how could you do this shit? 老天爷啊 道恩 你怎么能这么干
[14:16] What a punk move. 这一招太阴了
[14:17] I mean, didn’t we have some good times together? 我们不是曾度过一段美好时光吗
[14:18] Good times? This isn’t about you, Mo. 美好的时光 这不是针对你 老莫
[14:20] This is about me. 这是为了我自己
[14:22] – Punk move, really? – Yeah. -阴招是吧 -没错
[14:23] If I were a man, they’d just call it business. 如果我是个男人 他们会把这叫做生意
[14:25] – It’s just business, Mo. – Well, you know what? -只是生意而已 老莫 -你知道不
[14:26] I taught you the fucking business. 我教会了你这些他妈的生意
[14:28] – I have an MBA from Northwestern. – Oh, here we go, -我有西北大学的工商管理硕士学位 -好极了
[14:30] throw that shit up in my face. 跟我扯这些没用的
[14:31] You could set your clock by that one. 你怎么不定个闹铃每天说一遍
[14:32] I literally never mention it. 我之前从来没提过
[14:33] You know what? I dropped out of seventh grade. 你知道不 我在七年级时辍学了
[14:35] – Sorry, Dawn, sue me. – I never cared, Mo. -抱歉道恩 告我啊 -我从不在乎 老莫
[14:36] – Bullshit you didn’t care. – Bullshit I never cared! -不在乎个屁 -我在乎个屁
[14:38] Guys, guys. 伙计们
[14:38] Let me get my camcorder 让我拿下摄影机先
[14:39] ’cause I love it when Mommy and Daddy fight. 我特别喜欢看爸爸妈妈吵架
[14:41] – Motherfucker. – What the fuck? -你个婊子养的 -搞什么
[14:44] Check it out! The market’s taking a huge shit right now. 你快看下 股市现在快跌成屎了
[14:51] It’s down 200 points. 跌了两百点了
[14:53] Wow, that’s even more than we thought. 这比我们想的还要多
[14:55] The fuck did you guys do? 你们做什么了
[14:56] Well, once we saw how easily the Leighmans 当我们看到雷曼兄弟轻易就用
[14:58] let Blair’s video game take over their whole portfolio, 全部投资组合换了布莱尔的小游戏后
[15:00] we couldn’t resist. 我们没忍住
[15:01] Well, if it isn’t Robert Downey syndrome. 唐氏综合症小哥本尊大驾光临啊
[15:04] I was hoping I’d run into you with my Porsche, 我正希望能开着保时捷遇到你呢
[15:06] but I had to sell that car 但是我得卖了那台车
[15:08] when your algorithm wiped out my account 因为你的算法清空了我的账户
[15:09] and fucked me from VP down to bean counter. 还害得我从副总裁贬为会计
[15:11] Literally, I work at the soybean pit 说真的 我现在在交易大厅工作
[15:13] hawking Jap fart marbles 叫卖着日本人的狗屁股票
[15:14] like some sort of Mick Dago Yid mutt. 像是个移民来的杂种
[15:16] Wow, you really hit everyone there. 你真是一言得罪了所有种族
[15:19] Well, despite that slurry of slurs, 尽管过去我们有过节
[15:22] I came to make it up to you. 我是来补偿你的
[15:23] This will get you back in that corner office. 这家伙能帮你赢回那间办公室
[15:25] After it worked for him for a month, 算法奏效后一个月
[15:26] Ty convinced all of Morgan to use the algorithm too. 泰说服了所有大摩人使用这个算法
[15:29] But what Leighman and Morgan didn’t know 但是雷曼和摩根不知道
[15:31] was that we put a tiny glitch in the program 我们在程序中加了点小故障
[15:33] that would sell their entire portfolio 当某支蓝筹股开始下跌时
[15:36] when a certain blue chip stock started dropping. 它就自动卖出他们所有的投资组合
[15:38] – Georgina Jeans. – Georgina Jeans. -乔治纳牛仔服装 -乔治纳牛仔服装
[15:41] And, of course, the Georgina play triggered a major sell-off. 当然 之后的乔治纳好戏触发了市场大抛售
[15:44] And then you shorted the market. 然后你再做空市场
[15:45] Well, that was Dawn’s idea. 这是道恩的主意
[15:47] I mean, what’s 100 mill when you can make two? 当你能挣两亿时 怎会盯着一亿不放呢
[15:51] Stupid. 愚蠢
[15:55] Mo, listen. 老莫 听着
[15:57] Mo? Are you gonna barf? 老莫 你要吐了吗
[15:59] Uh, just, uh, having a little bit 只是 有一点
[16:01] of an out-of-money experience. 没钱的感觉
[16:03] You guys have any fucking idea what you’ve done? 你们知道你们他妈的干了什么吗
[16:05] It’s a minor market correction. 只是对市场的微调
[16:07] Correction? 微调
[16:08] Blair, what did I tell you fucking day one? 布莱尔 你第一天来时我跟你说什么了
[16:11] Computers don’t make trades. Men do. 做交易的不是电脑 是人
[16:13] And men are superstitious and scared and stupid, 而人们迷信 畏缩 愚蠢
[16:16] and when they see two big houses selling, 他们要是看到两家大公司抛售股票
[16:18] they’re gonna fucking panic, 能慌得屁滚尿流
[16:19] and panic spreads like wildfire, like chlamydia. 这种恐慌会像野火和病菌一样迅速扩散
[16:22] – I can’t believe– – What? -我不敢相信 -不信什么
[16:24] That we beat you and the market? 我们把你跟市场都撂倒了吗
[16:25] I was gonna say I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter 我想说”我不信这不是黄油”
[16:27] ’cause that shit spreads real nice. 因为这个品牌的宣传效应真是厉害
[16:29] People are gonna lose their fucking houses, 人们得赔掉自己的房子
[16:32] their jobs, their livelihoods, 他们的工作 生计
[16:33] their fucking everything, Blair. 他们所有的一切 布莱尔
[16:35] So? 那又怎样
[16:37] Wow. This isn’t a stock play. 这已经不是在玩股票了
[16:39] It’s a Steinbeck play, Grapes of Wrath shit. 这是要闹饥荒 现实版《愤怒的葡萄》
[16:42] Well, congratulations, assholes. 恭喜了 混蛋们
[16:44] You just broke the fucking world. 你们把全世界都搞跨了
[16:46] I think you’re exaggerating. 我觉得你夸大其词了
[16:47] Am i? 我有吗
[17:35] No, fuck! Not the Georgina play! 不 我操 不可能是乔治纳好戏
[17:40] The market’s crashing. 股市崩溃了
[17:40] It’s happening again, Len, just like ’29. 历史重演了 小莱 就像1929年那次一样
[17:42] We’re not going out like Grand-père. 我们不能像爷爷当年那样惨败
[17:44] No Leighmans are dying today! 雷曼家的人今天不能死
[17:45] Stop talking and just move everything into gold. 别念叨了 把所有资金都投到黄金上去
[17:48] Dammit! What? 我操 什么
[17:49] We’re locked out of our positions. 我们的仓位全被清空了
[17:51] The algorithm, it’s selling everything we own. 那套算法正在抛售我们的全部家当
[17:52] – I can’t stop it. – This was all a Jammer Group plot to screw us. -我阻止不了 -都是詹玛集团下套坑我们
[17:55] Yeah, well, nobody screws us but us. 没人能搞我们 除了我们自己
[17:58] I-I-I-I meant- 我的意思是
[18:00] – I know what you meant. – I meant that the only one smart enough -我懂你意思 -我是说只有我们
[18:02] to technically get the better of us is technically us. 才能让自己聪明反被聪明误
[18:07] You’re just a little haphazard 你不过就是胡乱地
[18:08] with your word choices, all right? 换了一堆词重新表达 好吗
[18:09] I mean, all siblings take baths together, 我是说 所有的兄弟姐妹都一起洗澡
[18:11] you know, when they’re younger, 他们小的时候都这样
[18:13] and then what-what’s the cutoff age, 然后什么时候开始不一起洗了呢
[18:14] – Yeah, you’re preaching to the choir. – eight, nine? -你在白费口舌 -八岁还是九岁
[18:16] In Europe, there is no cutoff. 在欧洲 无论多大都能一起洗
[18:17] Forty five, I don’t know. 45岁吗 我不知道
[18:18] Can you please just stop the algorithm? 你能先让算法停下来吗
[18:20] Stop yelling at me! 别冲我嚷嚷
[18:20] Stop the fucking algorithm! 给老子把算法停下来
[18:34] What? 怎么了
[18:41] Look, Mo. 老蒙
[18:42] You always said if I wanted something from you, 你总是说如果我想从你这得到什么
[18:44] I had to take it. 我得自己来拿
[18:47] I’m sorry, Mo, 对不起 老蒙
[18:48] but it’s my time, 但是我掌舵的时候了
[18:51] and if it’s any consolation, you know, 但愿说这些能安慰你一下
[18:55] this-this-this whole thing, 这整个计划
[18:57] it was in motion before I even knew about the ring and… 在我知道戒指的事情之前就已经开始了
[19:02] Does it matter? 这重要吗
[19:04] Does any of this fucking shit matter anymore? 所有的这一切还重要吗
[19:07] It’s just us, you know what I mean, 重要的只有我们两个 你明白的
[19:08] round and round on a fucking roller coaster, 我们两个一直像坐着过山车兜圈子
[19:10] like you called it. I’m done with it. 就像你说的一样 我受够了
[19:13] I want to get off. 我想下来[高潮]
[19:15] For real, or is this just a joke about gettin’ off? 你是说真的 还是只是个双关黄色玩笑
[19:20] I’m out of jokes. 我开不动玩笑了
[19:24] Look, I- 听好 我
[19:28] I love you. 我爱你
[19:31] But you know that already. 但你早就知道了
[19:33] So what is there even left to say? 那还有什么好说的呢
[19:39] Fuck the play. Fuck the money. Fuck ’em all. 去他的好戏 去他的钱 都去他的
[19:43] Okay, it really is just us. 真正重要的只是我们两个人
[19:59] Pretty unorthodox proposal. 这求婚怪不正经的
[20:01] He didn’t buy that ring five years ago. 他这戒指不是五年前买的
[20:03] He bought it yesterday. 是昨天买的
[20:04] Get the fuck out of here, Blair. 给我滚远点 布莱尔
[20:05] I had a PI follow you, Maurice. 我请了私人侦探跟踪你 毛里斯
[20:08] You sent Chad upstate yesterday 你昨天让柴德去州北部
[20:11] to buy that ring to cover your ass. 买个戒指回来好给你擦屁股
[20:12] No, I sent Chad to pick up my new Limbo yesterday. 不对 我昨天是派柴德去取我的新车
[20:15] He was never gonna propose. Dawn. 他之前压根没打算求婚 道恩
[20:17] That’s not true, okay? This is real. 不是这样 好吗 这是真的
[20:19] Nothing about you is real. 关于你的事没有一件是真的
[20:21] You are all bullshit. 你就是满嘴谎话
[20:22] Dawn, do not get soft right now. 道恩 现在不能心软
[20:25] I don’t know what to believe. 我不知道该相信什么
[20:26] Believe me. 相信我
[20:28] Holy shit! 天啊
[20:29] This market is falling harder than me in the shower. 这市场比我在浴室跌得还惨
[20:32] You can take a hike. 你可以走人了
[20:34] What’s the long faces? 都拉着个长脸干什么
[20:35] Let’s start celebrating before the world ends. 在世界末日前庆祝起来吧
[20:37] Not really a good time to celebrate, Jammer. 现在不是庆祝的好时候 詹玛
[20:39] These two… 这两个人
[20:41] fucked me over. 摆了我一道
[20:42] What? 什么
[20:43] It’s fucking done, all right? 已经完了 好吗
[20:44] The Georgina play blew up in my face. 乔治纳好戏完全跑偏了
[20:46] That’s bullshit. 胡说八道
[20:47] Look, it’s nice to have some family here 至少能有家人在这里
[20:48] at least to celebrate my birthday. 为我庆祝生日也不错
[20:50] Family, what are you–what are you talking about family? 家人 你在说什么家人
[20:53] You think I came here for your pathetic fuckin’ birthday? 你以为我来这里是为了你那可悲的生日
[20:56] What, are you nine? 怎么 你是九岁小孩吗
[20:57] You want a GoBot or something? 你是想要百变雄师玩具吗
[20:59] I’m here for my piece of the Georgina play. 我来这是为了从乔治纳好戏分一杯羹
[21:03] You don’t have any shares of Georgina. 你没有任何乔治纳的股份
[21:05] Or of the Jammer Group. 或者是詹玛集团的股份
[21:06] Bitch, I staked the Jammer Group. 贱人 我是詹玛集团的股东
[21:09] Why the hell do you think they call it the Jammer Group? 不然你以为为什么叫詹玛集团
[21:13] That was a gift for me 那是给我的礼物
[21:15] because you were proud of me and what I– 因为你为我感到骄傲…
[21:16] Proud? Goddamn it, kid, you’re embarrassing yourself. 骄傲 该死的 小子 别丢人现眼了
[21:21] You’re not my son. 你不是我的儿子
[21:23] If you were my son, you wouldn’t have fucked up like this. 如果你是我儿子 你不会混得这么惨
[21:25] We met in prison, for Christ’s sake, Roland. 老天爷 我们是在监狱认识的 罗兰
[21:27] What’s the matter with you? 你有什么毛病
[21:28] – Who’s Roland? – You gave me your fucking lucky watch. -罗兰是谁 -你把那块幸运手表给了我
[21:31] You mean this fucking watch? 你是说这块破表吗
[21:32] They’re 60 bucks, 它们值六十块
[21:33] and I get ’em from a Chinaman in Koreatown. 我是从韩国城的一个中国人那买的
[21:36] Who’s Roland? 罗兰是谁
[21:37] He’s me. I’m him. It’s– 罗兰是我 我是罗兰 这…
[21:40] I told you, Dawn. 我告诉过你 道恩
[21:42] He is all bullshit. 他就是满嘴谎话
[21:49] – Oh, hey, let me take care of it. – Hey, no. -让我来擦 -不要
[21:53] Hey, I said no. You see this? 我说了不要 你看见了吗
[21:55] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈在干什么
[21:56] Yeah. What the– 你他妈…
[21:58] Give me that bow! 把彩带结还给我
[21:59] It’s gonna be all right. 会没问题的
[22:00] It’s okay. 没事的
[22:03] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你和我想的一样吗
[22:04] One of us should take a steamy shit in Mo’s car? 我俩谁应该去老蒙的车上拉泡热腾腾的屎
[22:07] I haven’t felt this close to you since 自从在子宫里吃掉了我们的兄弟朗尼
[22:10] we ate our brother, Lonnie, in the womb. 这是我第一次感到与你如此亲密
[22:13] Flip it. 扔硬币吧
[22:14] Watch out. 瞧好了
[22:15] Heads. 正面
[22:18] Tails. 反面
[22:21] Heads. 正面
[22:24] You know what? I actually have to go anyway. 你知道吗 其实我得先走了
[22:25] Oh, I know. 我知道
[22:27] Love you. 爱你
[22:37] Make it a wet one! 要拉泡稀的
[22:46] Look, Mo, I know you think you’ve lost everything, 老蒙 我知道你觉得自己已经一无所有
[22:49] but you haven’t. 但并不是这样
[22:50] You will always have… 你总还是拥有
[22:53] the Honda. 这辆本田
[22:54] You’re gonna need my shitty Honda. 你会需要我的烂本田
[22:56] A bet’s a bet. 愿赌服输
[22:59] You really are a fucking Boy Scout. 你真的是个霸道的童子军
[23:00] I’m sorry to interrupt your little drum circle here, 抱歉打扰你们围圈打鼓了
[23:03] you fucking hippies, 你们这些该死的嬉皮士
[23:05] but I made a long-term investment in you, 但我在你身上进行了长期投资
[23:08] and now I’m here to collect. 现在我是来收获回报的
[23:10] Well, get it from them, all right? 从他们那里收好吗
[23:12] I taught ’em everything I know, 我把我知道的一切教给了他们
[23:14] and they used it to play me. 而他们却用来耍我
[23:15] Bullshit! 扯淡
[23:16] I taught you everything I know, 我把我知道的一切教给了你
[23:18] which is how I know 所以我知道
[23:19] all of you are playing me. 你们所有人都在耍我
[23:23] – It’s over, Jammer. – Holy shit. -都结束了 詹玛 -天啊
[23:25] Fat Fred just had a heart attack in the grain pit. 胖弗莱刚刚在交易场心脏病发作了
[23:28] Jammer, I’m telling you the truth. 詹玛 我是说真的
[23:29] They won fair and square. 他们光明正大地赢了
[23:31] They pulled off the Georgina play. 他们完成了乔治纳好戏
[23:33] Wow, twist. 好个转折
[23:35] Yeah, did all I could. 我尽力做了
[23:36] You actually did a lot, 其实你做了很多
[23:37] didn’t you, Mo? 对吗 老蒙
[23:39] Like planting cocaine on Blair 比如用可卡因栽赃布莱尔
[23:40] and laundering money for the Yakuza 为日本黑道洗钱
[23:42] and parking all that Georgina stock illegally, 非法持有那些乔治纳股份
[23:44] so we can all agree that Maurice Monroe did all of that. 我们同意那些都是毛里斯·蒙罗做的
[23:47] Yes, Keith, Maurice Monroe did all of that, 对 基斯 那些都是毛里斯·蒙罗做的
[23:50] although I’m not sure why we’re listing this all in one sitting. 虽然我不明白为什么要一口气都列出来
[23:53] But Keith’s right. 但基斯是对的
[23:54] You’re always right. 你总是对的
[23:56] You’re the only one in this room full of fucking snakes 15年来这间满是阴险小人的屋子里
[23:58] that never fucked me over for 15 years. 只有你从没坑过我
[24:01] Turns out you’re the best friend I got in the world. 原来你是我在这个世界上最好的朋友
[24:07] Jesus Christ, I love you, man. 老天 我爱你 兄弟
[24:16] Can I get some air? 我能出去喘口气吗
[24:17] I-I just– excuse me for a second. 我 失陪一下
[24:28] Listen up, you fucks. 听好了 你们这些傻逼
[24:30] I’ve been waiting all my life for a deal this sweet… 我这辈子一直在等这么划算的买卖
[24:36] and I am not leaving here without my piece. 没分到我的那杯羹我是不会走的
[24:40] What the fuck are you gonna do about it, Jammer? 你他妈想怎么做 詹玛
[24:42] It’s over. 结束了
[24:43] What the fuck am I gonna do about it? 我他妈想怎么做
[24:45] – Yeah. – How ’bout this? -对 -这样做怎么样
[24:46] – My gun! – You think I’m fucking around? -我的枪 -你以为我在胡闹吗
[24:48] Oh, oh, okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[24:51] You people think I’m fucking around? 你们以为我在胡闹吗
[24:57] Now who’s fucking around? 现在看看谁在胡闹
[25:00] Holy shit, Keith! 我操 基斯
[25:04] Keith! 基斯
[25:04] Mo! 老蒙
[25:11] Nobody jams the Jammer! 没人能坑詹玛
[25:14] Mo! 老蒙
[25:19] Prick! 混蛋
[25:23] Fuck me? 坑我
[25:26] Fuck you. 坑你
[25:27] Mo! 老蒙
[25:42] Fuck me. 我去
[25:45] Fuck you! 去你的
[26:08] Boss. 老大
[26:10] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:13] Fuck him. 去他的
[26:14] No. 不是
[26:17] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:26] Okay. 好了
[26:28] Okay! 好了
[26:29] Listen up, everybody! 听好了 各位
[26:30] All right, fan out and find Maurice Monroe! 散开 把毛里斯·蒙罗找出来
[26:34] What she said, motherfuckers! 照她说的做 废物们
[26:47] Mo. 老蒙
[26:48] Roland, whoever. 罗兰 管你叫什么
[26:53] Yeah, I know how this song goes. 嗯 我知道接下去会发生什么
[27:19] Yeah. 行了
[27:32] Fuck. 操
[27:34] Was a little bumpy, 出了点小差错
[27:35] but I think we stuck the landing. 但我觉得我们稳住了
[27:37] A man just died. 刚刚死了一个人
[27:40] I mean, he was kinda already knockin’ on hell’s door. 他本来也一脚踏入地狱了
[27:43] Let’s celebrate, partner. 来庆祝吧 合伙人
[27:56] More for me! 我正好多吸点
[28:00] Go, go, go! 上上上
[28:02] He’s got to be here somewhere. 他肯定在这里
[28:03] Look around! 去找
[28:04] Mr. Monroe, you’re under– 蒙罗先生 你被捕…
[28:06] It’s just his secretary. 只是他的秘书而已
[28:07] Let’s keep moving! Go, go, go! 继续找 上上上
黑色星期一

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme