Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] We thought you might call the wedding off 我们以为你会取消婚礼
[00:11] after your whole engagement party fiasco. 自从你的订婚闹剧之后
[00:13] What? 什么
[00:14] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[00:18] As if, slut! 说的跟真的是的 小婊砸
[00:20] I found these at the Georginas’ apartment. 我在乔治纳夫妇家里找到了这些
[00:22] They must have kidnapped Tiff themselves. 肯定是他们自己绑架了蒂芙
[00:23] We want Maurice Monroe, 我们要的是毛里斯·蒙罗
[00:25] and you are gonna give him to us. 你得把他的老底交代了
[00:26] I want a divorce. 我要离婚
[00:29] Blair is in love with me, and I think 布莱尔爱上我了 我觉得
[00:31] I’m falling for him, too. 我也爱上他了
[01:03] *They don’t understand and so they* *他们不明白 于是他们*
[01:06] *Keep asking if this whole thing’s a gaffe* *一直在问这件事是不是个错误*
[01:09] *How’d such a catch end up with a Pfaff?* *这么个好姑娘怎么就和法夫将就了*
[01:13] *I said no-sevelt to a Roosevelt* *我对罗斯福说 不要罗斯福*
[01:16] *That Hearst was the worst* *赫斯特最坏了*
[01:17] *Almost had a child with a Rothschild* *差点就和罗斯柴尔德家的人生了孩子*
[01:19] *And Anderson Cooper* *还有安德森·库珀*
[01:24] I still can’t believe you left Spencer for Blair. 我还是不敢相信你居然为了布莱尔离开斯宾塞
[01:27] You love bitches more than Billie Jean King. 你比比利·简·金还喜欢贱人
[01:30] Do you work on these at home? 你是在家里想出这些梗的吗
[01:32] – No. – No? -不是 -不是吗
[01:33] – Whatever. – Yeah. -管它呢 -那就是了
[01:34] – Sometimes on the toilet. – Okay. -有时是在蹲坑的时候 -好吧
[01:35] What I’m saying is, if this guy’s your type, 我是说 如果你喜欢这种类型的男人
[01:37] what’d you ever see in me? 你到底看上我什么了
[01:39] You are the biggest bitch of all. 你是最贱的贱人了
[01:41] You’re afraid of love. 你害怕爱
[01:44] *I said no to a Devin, an Evan, and a Kevin* *我对德文 埃文和凯文都说了不*
[01:47] *And don’t even get me started on the Davids* *更别让我提起叫大卫的人了*
[01:50] *Don’t worry, none of them were Jews* *别担心 他们都不是犹太人*
[01:52] Did you know the song that knocked this song 你们知不知道 取代这首歌
[01:54] out of the number one spot was also a Shondells cover, 荣登榜首的歌也是肖代尔乐队发的吗
[01:56] “Mony Mony.” The ’80s suck. 《莫尼莫尼》 80年代真操蛋啊
[01:59] Yeah, well, did you know that I paid good “Mony mony” 好吧 你们知不知道我花了大把大把的钞票
[02:01] to a girl named Shondell 给了一个叫香黛尔的女孩
[02:03] to put my number one in her spot? 就是为了把我的老二塞到她的小妹妹里
[02:04] I dare you to tell the truth one time. 你敢说句实话吗
[02:07] Red or white? 红酒还是白葡萄酒
[02:08] Or I could mix ’em. You…strike me as a pink guy. 或混着来 我觉得你可能喜欢桃红葡萄酒
[02:12] What the fuck are you talking– 你他妈在说什么
[02:12] You know what? Take your time. 你不用着急决定
[02:13] We’re not going anywhere. 我们哪也不去
[02:17] Uh, can I order something? 我能点些东西吗
[02:18] Caterers are terrible. 餐饮服务者太坏了
[02:19] *Blair’s not alone now* *布莱尔现在不再孤单了*
[02:22] *They say he wants my money* *别人说他想要我的钱*
[02:23] *But he won’t get shit* *但他连毛都捞不着*
[02:26] Babe, this is really… 亲爱的 这也太
[02:30] – good. – Right? -棒了 -是吗
[02:31] I’ll tell you what: Tiffany better look out, 这么说吧 蒂芙妮最好小心点
[02:32] ’cause there’s a new Tiffany in town 因为来了个新的蒂芙妮
[02:34] who can butcher other people’s songs even better. 能更狠碾压别人的歌曲
[02:36] That means a lot. 这对我来说很有意义
[02:37] – You know how important malls are to me. – Yeah. -你知道商场对我来说有多重要 -是啊
[02:39] In fact, can I get your autograph? 事实上 我能找你要个签名吗
[02:42] Oh, my God. Of course! 天哪 当然了
[02:43] Ah, no, seriously, though, just while I got you… 说正事 我来给你拿
[02:45] What’s this now? 这是什么
[02:47] …it’s just, you know, 就是 你知道的
[02:48] normal wedding paperwork. Uh, 就是一般的婚礼文件
[02:50] we got a marriage license, we got a power of attorney… 有结婚证 授权书
[02:53] Power of attorney? 授权书
[02:54] Well, I mean, wouldn’t you rather 我是说 难道你不希望
[02:55] I take care of all that boring financial junk 让我来操心这些无聊的财务文件
[02:59] so you can focus on all your… 这样你就可以把心思花在
[03:02] …important, you know, stuff 重要的事情上了
[03:05] you do during the daytime? 就是你白天干的事
[03:07] – I mean, I am so busy… – Yeah, I know. -我是很忙 -我知道
[03:10] But I can’t sign that. I’m sorry. 但是我不能签字 对不起
[03:12] While I got you, 我给你准备了
[03:13] there is something I kind of need you to sign. 需要你签名的东西
[03:16] Well, what’s this now? 这是什么
[03:21] Yeah! 棒极了
[03:23] Thank you, Tiffany, 谢谢 蒂芙妮
[03:24] and thank you, Dawn, 谢谢你 道恩
[03:25] for hosting this rehearsal dinner. 感谢你主持这次的婚宴彩排
[03:27] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你吧
[03:28] I am not afraid of love, Dawn. 我才不怕爱 道恩
[03:29] I’m not. 我不怕
[03:30] In fact, I was gonna do this whole fucking thing with you. 其实 我本来打算和你一起做这些事
[03:33] W-what? What? 什么 什么
[03:34] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这什么意思
[03:35] I was gonna propose, okay? 我本打算向你求婚 好吗
[03:38] Bullshit. 扯淡
[03:39] I–I had the goddamn ring and everything, Dawn. 我把戒指和其他的东西都准备好了 道恩
[03:42] – Oh, yeah? Okay, yeah? – Okay, yeah. -是吗 -当然
[03:43] – I was gonna do all of it. – All right, when? -我打算来全套的 -好吧 什么时候
[03:46] That night we went horseback riding upstate. 我们去州北部骑马的那天晚上
[03:48] We never went horseback riding upstate. 我们没去过州北部骑马
[03:50] Exactly. 正是这样
[03:51] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这是什么意思
[03:52] Oh, thanks to Maurice for coming up 感谢毛里斯的出席
[03:55] with this last-second wedding venue for tomorrow 并在最后一刻帮我们定下明天的婚礼场地
[03:58] after we lost our spot at the Plaza 因为蒂芙和布莱尔发小孩子脾气
[04:00] during Tiff’s and Blair’s brief rumspringa. 让我们丢了大酒店的预定
[04:02] Is this– Is this… 这是 这是
[04:04] You want me to sign a prenup? 你想让我签一份婚前协议吗
[04:05] Okay, calm down. 别激动
[04:06] My daddy will not let me marry you without it. 不签这个我父亲是不会让我嫁给你
[04:08] He’s very protective over his money. 他对自己的财产防范心很重
[04:10] I mean, who cares, really? 好像谁在乎他那点钱
[04:12] Unless our entire… 除非我们全部
[04:14] 11-year relationship was just a big ruse 十一年的感情不过是一个圈套
[04:16] for you to get your hands on Georgina Jeans. 好让你可以染指乔治纳牛仔财产
[04:21] It’s insane. 那真是疯了
[04:22] To true love. 敬真爱
[04:24] True love. 真爱
[04:53] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[04:55] Do you want to? I mean, if you want to go, 你想走吗 如果你想的话
[04:57] – we can go. – Okay. -我们可以走的 -好吧
[04:58] – Yeah? – Yeah. -好吗 -好的
[05:00] Don’t forget to pull out, Dawn. 别忘了抽身 道恩
[05:02] Don’t worry, babe. He’s just mad 别担心 宝贝 他只不过生气
[05:04] that I got the girl. 我泡到了妹子
[05:05] You know what they say: 你知道有句话说道
[05:06] “They don’t always leave with the ones they came in with.” “初恋总是走不到最后”
[05:09] You know what else they say. 你知道还有句话说道
[05:10] “You’d have to be one dumb hick fuck “一个人得有多傻逼
[05:12] to be messing around with your girlfriend 才会在结婚那天
[05:14] when you’re about to marry someone else 还在跟情人鬼混
[05:15] in order to pull off a year-long long con 就为了完成为期一年的骗局
[05:17] with 60 mil on the line, you dumb hick fuck.” 价值六千万的骗局 你个臭傻逼”
[05:20] You don’t hear that one quite as much. 这个真没怎么听过
[05:22] Different circles. 流传的圈子不同
[05:23] Apparently. 肯定了
[05:27] – Hey. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[05:28] – For you. – Thank you. -给你的 -谢谢
[05:30] – Yum? – Ooh, no. -来点 -不用了
[05:32] I’m off champagne since I drove home 我戒了香槟 自从上次
[05:33] from my divorce-iversary and hit-and-run’d a… 离婚纪念日我开车回家时撞了
[05:38] – …deer… – Oh. -一只鹿[与”亲密”同音] -这样啊
[05:39] Friend of my father’s. 我父亲一位亲密的朋友
[05:41] Keith, he’s telling a sweet story. 基斯 他在分享一个甜蜜的故事呢
[05:44] Sorry, asthma. My whole life. 不好意思 哮喘 一直这样
[05:46] Probably wondering, “Hey, why haven’t I ever heard about that?” 你们大概在想”怎么之前从没听说过这个呢”
[05:48] Well, it’s, uh– 好吧 这是个
[05:48] it’s a good story and a long one, so buckle up– 是个有意思但很长的故事 所以准备好了
[05:50] Nobody gives a shit, Keith. 没人有兴趣知道那个 基斯
[05:52] – At all. – Seconded. -完全没有 -附议
[05:53] Okay, champagne 好了 大家举杯
[05:55] for a sham marriage. 为了这次假结婚
[05:56] To the Georgina– 敬乔治纳
[05:58] Georgina play… 乔治纳好戏
[06:00] Uh, well, I’d like to, uh– 我想要
[06:01] to thank all of my groomsmen 在此感谢每一位伴郎
[06:03] with a little something… 并送给大家一些东西
[06:05] Inspired by the man who brought us all together. 受这位将大家聚在一起的老兄所启发
[06:09] For you. 给你的
[06:10] – And for the grooms-lady. – Yes. -还有伴郎小姐姐 -太棒了
[06:12] You said all your groomsmen. You ain’t got nothing for old Mo? 你说给所有伴郎 没有老蒙的份儿吗
[06:14] You already have one. 你已经有了
[06:15] – Oh, my God! – Holy shit! -我的天啊 -我去
[06:17] It’s Mo’s lucky watch! 是老蒙的幸运手表
[06:19] – No. – This is his exact watch. -不是的 -这就是他的那块手表
[06:21] This is not my goddamn watch. 这他妈的才不是我的那块
[06:23] You cannot buy my watch. My watch is custom-made. 你买不到我的 那是独家定制
[06:26] Yeah, as are these very detailed replicas, 是的 这些高仿复刻品
[06:28] which I call Mo-lexes. 我把它们叫做蒙力士
[06:30] – Mo-lex? – Yeah, just a little something -蒙力士 -只是一些小东西
[06:33] to remind us of the greatest lesson 用来提醒大家所有我们
[06:35] we’ve all learned from you, Mo. 从你身上吸取到的教训 老蒙
[06:37] Fuck ’em all. 去他们的
[06:39] Fuck ’em all. 去他们的
[06:40] Fuck ’em all! 去他们的
[06:43] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:45] Well, all right, 好的
[06:46] my little crime lords 各位犯罪大师
[06:48] and Traci Lords. 还有奇希·劳尔兹
[06:50] Let’s get those shares that you parked– 让我们拿出你们各自持有的股份吧
[06:53] Jesus, take it outside, Keith, 天啊 你能出去吗 基斯
[06:54] before we all catch bald. 免得你把秃头也传染给我们
[06:55] Oh, Keith, give me 基斯 给我
[06:57] those shares that you parked. 你持有的那些股份
[07:01] Dust. 太多尘了
[07:01] And here are the shares that I parked with Spencer. 这是我跟斯宾塞共同持有的股份
[07:04] Got ’em in the divorce. Only cost me our Airplane! 离婚分来的 只不过让我放弃了私人飞机罢了
[07:08] We had a tough time dividing up our Betamax collection. 分收藏的录像带的时候的确很艰难
[07:10] – Oh, babe. – I know. -真遗憾 亲爱的 -我知道
[07:11] So including our shell companies, 所以包括我们的空壳公司
[07:13] we are at 45%. 我们拥有45%的股份
[07:14] Six percent more from Tiff when you guys get hitched, 你们结婚之后加上蒂芙的6%
[07:18] and we will have a score that makes Warren Buffet 我们就有资本让投资大师沃伦·巴菲特
[07:20] look like Warren Snack. 看起来跟沃伦·小零食了
[07:23] That would’ve landed if he would pronounce his name 如果他能像正常人一样读”巴菲特”
[07:25] “Buffet” like a real man. 这梗就容易懂了
[07:26] – No, no, no, babe, it landed. – You got it? -不不 宝贝 很好笑 -你懂了吗
[07:28] Yeah, I got it. 对 我懂了
[07:30] So, what’s everyone gonna do with their money? 那大家都准备怎么花这笔钱
[07:32] I’m buying myself a new Limbo. 我准备买一辆新的豪华兰博
[07:33] Come on, Mo. 得了吧 老蒙
[07:35] I’m also gonna pick up 我还打算买下
[07:36] that red Keith Haring series 凯斯·哈林的红色系列作品
[07:37] I’ve had my eye on for years. 我看中好多年了
[07:38] Come on, Mo. 别扯了 老蒙
[07:40] Okay, can we not get distracted by red Harings and focus? 我们能不能不扯哈林 回到正题好吗
[07:43] Right now, Blair, 现在 布莱尔
[07:44] it’s on you, baby. 这是属于你的时刻 宝贝
[07:45] All good in the… 当事人
[07:48] …municipality, 一切都好
[07:51] except for, uh, just– 除了 只有
[07:52] just one–just one tiny, teeny little thing. 只有一件 一件非常非常小的事情
[07:55] Oh, Blair’s getting cold feet. Here we go. 布莱尔要临阵脱逃了 开始吧
[07:57] It’s not time for cold feet. 现在不是害怕的时候
[07:58] It’s time for hot feet, like Downtown Julie Brown-hot feet. 现在要奋勇向前 跟城里的朱莉·布朗一样
[08:01] Like, Oh, my God, what I wouldn’t give to take 我的天 就像我愿意付出一切
[08:03] those little piggies to market. 赶小猪猪去集市一样
[08:04] Feet meat. 猪蹄
[08:05] Yeah, Wayne, feet meat. Yes! 对 韦恩 就是猪蹄 太对了
[08:07] No, no. 不 不
[08:09] No, it’s just Tiff’s dad wants me to sign this, like, 只是蒂芙的爸爸想让我签一些
[08:13] just really silly little… 就是一些特别傻的
[08:17] …prenup thing before we get married. 婚前协议之后再结婚
[08:19] Come on, for real, Blair? 什么 你认真的 布莱尔
[08:20] Goddamn it. Do you have any idea what it’s taken for me 操 你知道我付出了什么
[08:23] to get where I am? 才得到现在的位置吗
[08:25] Any idea? 知道吗
[08:26] I have shed blood, sweat, and tears. 我流血流汗又流泪
[08:29] I have unearthed secrets, got winded and fired. 我挖掘别人的秘密 精疲力竭还丢掉工作
[08:33] You’re just listing bands. 你只是在列乐队的名字
[08:34] It doesn’t fucking matter! 这他妈的不重要
[08:35] What–here’s what I’m saying. 我要说的是
[08:36] You want to sit in the big chair, Blair, 如果你想要登上高位 布莱尔
[08:38] you better bring a goddamn flashlight, 你最好自己带着闪光灯
[08:39] ’cause it gets dark. 因为周围太漆黑了
[08:40] This is the Geor-jeana Play, 这是乔治纳好戏
[08:42] not the Geor-jyna Play. 而不是乔阴纳好戏
[08:43] You know why I’m saying Geor-jyna? 你知道我为什么说乔阴纳吗
[08:44] When I look down, does it help you understand 我在往下看 这有没有给你提示
[08:46] why I’m pronouncing it “Jeye-na”? 为什么我发的是”阴”的音
[08:47] Do you know what I’m saying? 你明白我的意思吗
[08:47] That I have a vagina. 我是个娘们
[08:48] Exactly. You got some balls? 没错 你是个有种的男人吗
[08:50] You go fucking prove it. 你他娘的要证明这一点
[08:51] Show me! Go get it! 证明给我看 快去
[08:53] You go get it, baby! 你可以做到的 宝贝
[08:55] – Hey, Dawn? – Yeah. -道恩 -怎么
[08:57] Goofy and Mickey called. 高飞跟米奇在叫你
[08:57] 高飞和米奇都是迪士尼的代表人物形象 米老鼠米妮的好朋友
[08:59] Fuck you. 去你的
[09:16] ladies, please, please. 女士们 拜托了
[09:17] I’m just one man. 我只是一个正常男人
[09:21] The fuck is this? 这他娘的是什么
[09:22] I don’t know. It must be my, uh, 我不知道 这一定是
[09:24] magnetic personality. 我极富吸引力的人格魅力吧
[09:26] You think we’re bluffing? 你觉得我们在吓唬你吗
[09:27] I will go right now and pull your son 我现在就能去把你儿子
[09:29] out of whatever class he’s flunking. 从快不及格的课堂上抓回来
[09:31] And I’ll pull your boyfriend 我还会把你的男朋友
[09:32] out of whatever ass he’s fucking. 从他正在操的屁股上抓回来
[09:34] Deb, we talked about this. 黛布 我们讨论过这事了
[09:36] Sorry, I thought you were setting me up. 抱歉 我以为你刚刚在给我做铺垫
[09:37] No. You’re out of chances, Keith. 我没有 你无路可走了 基斯
[09:40] Get Mo on tape today. 今天你必须录下老蒙说的话
[09:42] Okay, he’s gonna figure out I’m wearing a fucking wire. 好吧 他会发现我身上带着监听器
[09:44] I look like Teddy Ruxpeen down there. 我看起来就像特迪·华斯比
[09:46] Well, you better try, because we’re gonna have eyes on you all day 你最好尽力 因为我们会监视你一整天
[09:50] and your stupid fucking peen. 还有你的那根蠢到家的电线
[09:51] Now, if you’ll excuse us, 如果你不介意
[09:52] we gotta get back to the kitchen. 我们俩要回到厨房去了
[09:53] The lobster is not gonna bisque itself, 龙虾不会自己把自己做成汤的
[09:55] and Todd is riding my hide. 陶德总找我的茬
[09:58] Who’s Todd? 陶德是谁
[09:59] Our cater captain. 我们餐饮部的部长
[10:02] I know they say silicone’s bad for you, 我明白他们说硅胶对人体不好
[10:04] but these saltwater jugs are sloshing around 但是这些盐水袋子一直在晃来晃去
[10:06] like my driver’s ed teacher’s water bed. 就跟我驾校教练的水床一样
[10:07] – Oh, I’m jealous. – RIP. -我好嫉妒 -太糟糕了
[10:09] Can you just stuff them in? 你就不能就把它们塞进去吗
[10:10] – We gotta jet. – Okay, okay, okay. -我们要走了 -好的 好的
[10:12] Uh, Tiff? 蒂芙
[10:14] Blair! Oh, my God, you can’t see my dress before the ceremony! 布莱尔 天呐 你不能在婚礼前看到我的婚纱
[10:16] My eyes are closed. I just– 我闭上眼了 我只是
[10:17] I need to talk to you. It’s important. 我要跟你谈点很重要的事情
[10:19] Ladies,can you give us the room? 女士们 你们能给我们一点私密空间吗
[10:20] We’ll meet you in the horse-drawn carriage. 我们会在马车那边等你
[10:21] – Okay. – Ooh, shotgun. -好 -我要坐副驾驶
[10:23] On the horse? 在马上
[10:24] Jesus. Oh, sorry. 天 抱歉
[10:26] Sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 我非常抱歉
[10:29] Hello? 你好
[10:30] Oh, god, did somebody else come in the room now? 老天 又有什么人进到这间屋子来了吗
[10:31] No, I mean hello 没有 我这话的意思是
[10:32] as in “Talk, monkey.” 说吧 臭男人
[10:33] I will provide visual context as necessary. Go. 我会在必要的时候给你指路 说吧
[10:36] So… 所以
[10:38] the real reason that… 在我无处可去的时候
[10:41] Mo hired me after no one else would 老蒙雇佣我的真正原因是
[10:43] is because he is the reason no one else would. 老蒙正是别人不肯雇我的原因
[10:48] He tricked me into working for him 他施计让我为他卖命
[10:49] so he could take over your dad’s company. 这样他就能接管你爸爸的公司
[10:52] I didn’t know about it, but– 我之前不知道这事 但是
[10:54] but I do now, and… 但是我现在知道了 并且
[10:58] I don’t know, Tiff. I think maybe we should do it– 我不知道 蒂芙 也许我们该这么做
[11:01] Ow! God. 我的天
[11:02] Even with my eyes closed, 即使闭着眼睛
[11:03] I should’ve seen that coming. 我都应该感受到你的掌风
[11:04] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[11:06] How could you do this to me, and my dad– 你怎么能这么对我 和我的爸爸
[11:08] he has treated you like a son. 他待你就像亲儿子一样
[11:10] Sure, in the way that dads are super cold to their sons 没错 是那种不招老爹待见的儿子
[11:13] to try to get them to stop acting like such pussies, 他就想着让你别再那么娘娘腔
[11:15] but still, how could you betray my family? 但是 你怎么能背叛我的家庭
[11:18] Tiff, they betrayed you! 蒂芙 是他们背叛了你
[11:19] They’re the ones who were behind your kidnapping! 他们才是绑架你的幕后黑手
[11:22] Okay, what? 什么
[11:23] Uh, y–think about it. 你好好想想
[11:24] Georgina has been losing money for years, 乔治纳公司多年来一直在亏损
[11:26] and since you got snatched, 但自打你被绑了之后
[11:27] sales have quadrupled, 销售额就翻了四倍
[11:30] and… 还有
[11:33] And I found the magazines 我找到了那本杂志
[11:34] they cut the letters out of for the ransom note. 他们从那上面剪下字母组成了勒索信
[11:37] I’m–I’m really sorry. 我很遗憾
[11:45] I mean, I-I… 我是说
[11:49] They have been talking a lot lately about a game-changer, 他们最近一直在谈论扭转形势的方法
[11:51] like Calvin Klein’s Brooke Shields child porn campaign. 像是CK让波姬小丝拍那些儿童黄片广告
[11:55] Oh, my God. 我的天
[11:56] – Tiff, I’m so sorry. – Oh, no. -蒂芙 我很抱歉 -不
[11:58] – Jesus. – Okay, let’s just open– -上帝啊 -行了 你先睁开
[11:59] – open your eyes. – Okay. -睁开眼睛吧 -好的
[12:02] You look really beautiful. 你看起来美极了
[12:05] Thank you. 多谢
[12:09] I really want to cry, but my makeup artist Karina 我真的很想哭 但是我的化妆师卡丽娜
[12:11] charges by the lash. 做睫毛论根收费
[12:13] What the hell? 什么鬼
[12:14] Pretty sure this wedding’s fucked anyways. 这个婚礼肯定糟糕透顶
[12:17] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[12:20] At least maybe some good can come out of this now. 至少现在可以从中挽回一些东西
[12:22] What? 什么
[12:24] Money. 钱
[12:26] A lot of money. 很多的钱
[12:28] And to be honest, I– 说实话 我
[12:30] I think this wedding has been fucked for a long time. 我觉得这个婚礼早就完蛋了
[12:35] There’s…one more thing I have to tell you. 我还要再告诉你件事
[12:42] What the fuck is taking them so long? 他们在搞什么 要这么长时间
[12:45] Whatever it is, it’s on you. 不管什么原因 都是你的错
[12:47] On me? How is it on me? 我的错 怎么就成我的错了
[12:48] – This is your plan. – My plan? -这是你的计划 -我的计划
[12:50] My plan did not involve you fucking him. 我的计划可没说要你和他上床
[12:53] What happened to your “I don’t date coworkers” thing? 你不是有条不和同事约会的原则吗
[12:55] Went right out the window, right? 早忘到九霄云外了 是吧
[12:57] Thank God I didn’t propose to you, you flip-flopper. 幸好我没向你求婚 你个花心大萝卜
[12:59] You’re really sticking with this whole 你还真是坚守这个
[13:00] imaginary horseback proposal, aren’t you? 骑马求婚的说法了 是吧
[13:03] Never even been on a horse, 我都没上过马
[13:05] unless you count that tight end from the Colts, 除非算上那个印第安纳波利斯小马队的边锋
[13:08] or that wide receiver from the Broncos, 或是丹佛野马队的外接手
[13:10] and then there was that quarterback from the Raiders. 还有奥克兰突击者队的那个四分卫
[13:12] A raider is not a type of horse. 突击者又不是马
[13:14] This one was. 我上的那个绝对是
[13:17] You know what? You’re right. 知道不 你是对的
[13:17] We never had the horseback ride. 我们从来没有一起骑马
[13:19] You know why? Because we broke up. 知道为什么吗 因为我们分手了
[13:23] You remember when we were at my lake house, 你还记得我们在我的湖畔小屋吗
[13:24] and you said you wanted to go buy that little antique ring 你说你想要去把你前一天看到的
[13:26] that you saw the day before, 古董戒指给买下来
[13:27] and I said, “Don’t do it, Dawn. 我说”别这么做 道恩
[13:29] You can’t really afford it on your salary”? 以你的工资还买不起”
[13:31] Then we had the whole “Make me a partner dance” 然后我们来了段”让我当合伙人吧”的狂舞
[13:33] that was all the rage for us– literally. 释放我们的怒气 字面意义上的
[13:35] Well, the reason I made the comment 我之所以那么说
[13:36] was because I went out and bought that ring 是因为那天晚上等你睡着后
[13:39] the night before when you were asleep 我溜出去买下了那枚戒指
[13:41] so that I could surprise you 好在我们骑马时
[13:43] on the horseback ride 给你一个惊喜
[13:44] that I had to cancel 但我后来取消了
[13:46] ’cause you stormed out. 因为你冲出了门
[13:48] That’s the fucking truth. 这才是他妈的真相
[13:54] Bullshit. 你放屁
[13:56] Marquis cut, pavé band, 马眼型钻石 镶钻戒身
[13:58] more baguettes than Gerard Depardieu’s colon. 钻面多过杰拉尔·德帕蒂约的大肠
[14:07] I should’ve known. 我本该想到的
[14:09] Maybe I sort of did. 也许我早就知道了
[14:12] It all makes so much sense now. 现在一切都说的通了
[14:16] I’m so sorry, 我很抱歉
[14:18] and if–if you wanna 如果你想
[14:20] call off the wedding, I–I don’t blame you. 取消婚礼 我不会怪你
[14:24] The only marriage I want to end is mine with my parents. 我只想取消我和我父母的关系
[14:27] I tried to get emancipated from them in sixth grade 六年级起我就想申请独立 脱离他们
[14:29] because they wouldn’t let me shave my legs, 因为他们不让我自己刮腿毛
[14:31] and we settled on a cartilage pierce and another credit card. 最后我以一个耳洞和新信用卡妥协了
[14:35] It’s time. 是时候了
[14:38] Blair, you are the smartest person 布莱尔 你是我认识的
[14:41] I’ve ever known, 最聪明的人
[14:43] and my private school had Orientals. 而且我上的私立学校里还有亚洲人
[14:47] – I want in. – You do? -我想加入 -你愿意吗
[14:51] I do. 我愿意
[15:04] – Yeah. – Yes! -好极了 -太棒了
[15:06] All right! 很好
[15:10] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[15:11] presenting for the very first time, 下面有请新人
[15:13] Mr. And Mrs. Georgina! 乔治纳夫妇
[15:17] I know this is a sham wedding, 我知道这是场假婚礼
[15:18] but I can’t believe you made me take your last name. 但我不敢相信你让我随了你的姓
[15:20] Tiff Pfaff? Thoundth like I have a thpeeth impediment. 蒂芙·法夫 听起来我像个大舌头
[15:24] Why don’t we clear some space… 不如我们留点腾出点空间
[15:26] so Blair and Tiff… 这样布莱尔和蒂芙
[15:27] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定你要这样做吗
[15:28] …can have their very first dance. 可以开始他们的第一支舞
[15:30] I know this is a sham wedding, but I have been dreaming about this day 我知道这是个假婚礼 但我从小就梦想着
[15:33] since I was a little girl, so please, 有这么一天 所以请你
[15:36] just give me this. 满足我吧
[15:40] Okay. 好的
[15:42] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:03] Are they dancing to the national anthem? 他们是随着国歌在跳舞吗
[16:04] Oh, yeah. Tiff’s a huge Republican. 是的 蒂芙是忠实的共和党人
[16:53] Do Republicans hate America? 共和党人讨厌美国吗
[16:54] ‘Cause this is, like, a dance version of burning the flag. 因为这就像烧国旗的舞蹈版本
[16:57] Wildly disrespectful. 非常不尊重
[16:59] Yeah. 没错
[17:01] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[17:39] You better slow down and focus on getting tape on Mo. 你最好喝慢点 集中精力给老蒙录音
[17:41] Guys, guys, look. 伙计们 听着
[17:43] Maybe we should, I don’t know, 或许我们应该
[17:44] give this whole blackmail thing a second look, right? 再想想这个敲诈的事 行吗
[17:47] – Get to fucking work, Keith. – Yeah! -给老娘好生工作 基斯 -没错
[17:48] Fine. 好吧
[17:50] Bus these. 把这些收拾了
[17:51] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[17:51] Stay in character. 演好自己的角色
[17:52] He’s right. 他说得对
[17:54] What? No, Deb–Deb! 什么 不 黛布 黛布
[17:59] How’d it go? You get it done? 怎么样 成功了吗
[18:02] – Blair? – Yeah. -布莱尔 -成功了
[18:04] No prenup. 没有婚前协议
[18:05] Oh, my God. 我的天
[18:06] Congrats. 恭喜
[18:08] I can’t fucking believe this. 简直不敢相信
[18:10] Jesus Christ. 上帝
[18:10] I just pulled off the greatest trade in the history of Wall Street. 我刚刚完成了华尔街史上最伟大的交易
[18:14] – We. – We. -是我们 -我们
[18:16] You’re right, you’re right. We. Ah. 对对对 是我们
[18:19] Hey, you know what? Let’s bury the hatchet. 我跟你说 我们和好吧
[18:20] Come on, toast. Toast. 来呀 干杯干杯
[18:22] I don’t feel like toasting, Mo. 我不想干杯 老蒙
[18:25] Blair, come on. 布莱尔 别这样
[18:26] Look, I know it stings a little bit right now, kid. 我知道现在感觉有点扎心 孩子
[18:28] You feel like you’re losing your values or whatever, 你感觉丧失了自我价值什么的
[18:31] but you know what never loses its value? 但你知道什么永远不会贬值吗
[18:33] The Jasper John I’m gonna buy. 我要买的贾斯珀·约翰的画
[18:35] That’s a toilet completely muralized by Jasper Johns. 那是一副由贾斯珀·约翰独自塑造的厕所
[18:38] I’m gonna stick it in my Basqui-yacht, 我要把它放在我的巴斯奎游艇上
[18:39] which is a yacht completely muralized by Basquiat. 那是一个由巴斯奎特独立制作的游艇
[18:41] Shut the fuck up. 闭嘴吧你
[18:44] You know, the saying’s not “An endless stream of bullshit 你知道 俗话说得不是”无尽的废话和
[18:47] and bad puns is the soul of wit,” right? 糟糕的双关语是智慧的灵魂” 对吧
[18:50] But I am the soul… man of wit. 但我是个聪明…的人
[18:53] Okay, fuck it, Blair, all right? 好吧 去你妈的布莱尔
[18:54] You don’t want to be my friend, don’t be my friend. Who cares? 你不想做我朋友就别做 关我屁事
[18:57] But I want that six percent before the bell tomorrow. 但我要在明天开市钟响前拿到那6%的股份
[19:02] About that, 关于那点
[19:04] I have terms. 我有条件
[19:06] Excuse me? 你说什么
[19:08] If we pull this off, The Jammer Group goes 如果我们成功了 詹玛集团会在一夜之间
[19:10] from being the fucking Yankees to the Mets overnight. 从洋基队变为大都会队
[19:13] You’re gonna be offered every sweet-ass deal on the street, 你会得到华尔街上所有上好的交易
[19:15] and I want my piece. 我要我的那份
[19:16] We have a deal, Blair. 我们说好了的 布莱尔
[19:17] No, we had a deal. 不 是我们之前说好了
[19:21] You say I’m like a son to you, right? 你说我就像你的儿子 对吧
[19:24] So I think it’s time you make me part of the family. 所以我想是时候让我成为这个家庭的一份子
[19:26] How about six percent of Georgina 不如用乔治纳6%的股份
[19:29] for six percent of The Jammer Group? 换詹玛集团6%的股份
[19:33] How about six percent of kissing my ass? 不如给你我马屁的6%怎样
[19:38] You know, I went to Berger’s Burgers the other night, 有一天我去了伯格汉堡
[19:41] and they have a sign there that says 那里有个牌子写着
[19:43] they’ve only been open for two years. 他们只营业了两年
[19:47] So I did a little research, and there’s no record of an orphanage 所以我调查了一下 发现那店附近根本没有
[19:50] in that area anywhere. 任何孤儿院存在
[19:54] So I did a little more research and found there’s no record 然后我又做了些调查 发现在1974年前
[19:58] of a Maurice Monroe… 任何地方
[20:01] anywhere before 1974. 都没有毛里斯·蒙罗的记录
[20:06] I knew you were full of shit, 我知道你满嘴胡话
[20:08] but I didn’t think you were all shit. 但我不知道你整个人都是冒牌货
[20:11] I wonder what the SEC would say 我想知道证券交易委员会会怎么说
[20:12] if they knew the Exchange issued a seat to a man who doesn’t exist. 如果他们知道交易所给一个不存在的人受职
[20:17] Wow. You really have crossed all the way over to the dark side. 你真的是想尽办法找到了阴暗的一面
[20:22] I learned it by watching you, Dad. 我是跟你学的 爸爸
[20:26] Well, part of me wants to give you a big old hug. 我有点想给你一个大大的拥抱
[20:30] A bigger part of me wants to beat the dog shit out of you 但我更想当着你朋友们和虚伪家人的面
[20:32] in front of all your friends and fake family. 把你打得屁滚尿流
[20:35] Take your best shot. 使出你的致命一击吧
[20:43] Well played. 厉害
[20:46] Tell you what I will do. 告诉你我会怎么办
[20:48] I will give you one percent. 我给你1%的股份
[20:50] That’s it. 就这么多
[20:51] – That’s my best and final offer. – No, that’s–That’s cute, -这是我最好及最后的报价 -你真可爱
[20:53] but this isn’t a negotiation. 但这不是谈判
[20:55] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 如果你不介意的话
[20:57] I have to go do the fucking hokey-pokey. 我现在得去入洞房了
[21:03] So what’s six percent, hmm? 就算6%又怎样
[21:04] You gave thirty percent to the fucking Yakuza. 你把30%都给了黑道
[21:06] Let’s do a little math, Dawn, all right? Excuse me. 道恩 我们来算一算好吗 抱歉
[21:08] Okay, now you have 15 percent. 现在你有15%
[21:11] Now, if you add the 30 percent that the Yakuza gave the Leighmans, 如果加上黑道给雷曼兄弟的30%
[21:14] and then six percent I’m supposed to give to Blair, 还有我应该给布莱尔的6%
[21:16] we add that together. What is that? 把这些都加在一起是多少
[21:18] 51 percent. Okay? 是51% 好吗
[21:20] That would make me a minority owner of The Jammer Group. 这会让我成为詹玛集团的少数股东
[21:22] Now I’m not gonna lose control of my own fucking company, Dawn. 我不能失去对我自己公司的控股权 道恩
[21:24] I get it, I get it. 我明白 我明白
[21:25] But if, you know, you were to– 但如果 你可以…
[21:29] you know. 你懂的
[21:30] – You give a couple points. – No. -你让出几个点 -不要
[21:32] – Two points, Dawn. Two fucking points! – Fuck, no! No! -两个点 道恩 两个点 -不要
[21:35] This is how I knew you were bullshitting about the whole proposal thing. 我早就知道你说的求婚什么都是狗屁
[21:37] – I was– – You would never be that thoughtful, -我… -你永远都不可能那么细心体贴
[21:39] because the only person you ever think of is yourself. 因为你能想到的只有自己
[21:42] – All right. – You’re a selfish piece of shit, Mo. -好吧 -你就是个自私的王八蛋 老蒙
[21:43] Jesus Christ, everybody’s just coming with both barrels 老天爷 今天每个人就是要对老蒙
[21:46] – at old fucking Mo today, right? – I mean, really? -火力全开是吗 -认真的吗
[21:48] Give him some of my shares? 把我的股份给他
[21:49] The answer is no. No, “Fuck no.” 回答是不要 不 是”他妈的不要”
[21:52] Yeah, okay. Great. 好吧 很好
[21:54] – Keith, Keith, hey. – Shit. -基斯 基斯 -糟糕
[21:56] I gotta–I gotta talk to you, okay? 我有话和你说
[21:56] The Georgina Play is hitting a major fucking snag. 乔治纳好戏遇到了一个重要的小意外
[21:59] Mm-mm, uh, no, I gotta go. I gotta go. 不行 我得走了 我得走了
[22:01] – Yeah, I gotta run. – Okay, fine, let’s talk– -我要先走 -好吧 我们聊聊…
[22:02] – No, I mean, I gotta run– – Let’s talk– -不 我真的得走了 -我们聊聊…
[22:04] – I got, like, the runs. The shits. I gotta shit. – Okay, toilet. -我拉肚子 我得去拉屎 -好的 厕所
[22:06] Perfect, it’s more private. 太好了 那里更私密
[22:07] No, no, no, you don’t want any part of this. 不不不 你不会想身处其中
[22:08] – It’s gonna be bad. – Just crap quiet. -会很恶心 -你安静地拉就好
[22:10] Who gives a shit? You just gotta listen. 谁在乎啊 你只要听着就好
[22:12] The kid’s squeezing me on the Georgina Play… 那小子拿乔治纳好戏的事勒索我
[22:15] And I gotta admit, he’s got me, man. 我必须得承认 他抓住我的把柄了
[22:17] If–if I don’t give him what he wants, 如果我给不了他想要的东西
[22:18] he’s nuts enough to go to the Feds, 他会疯狂到去找联邦探员
[22:20] tell him all the illegal shit we’ve done. 把我们干的所有违法之事告诉他
[22:22] Like the Audi Play. 就像奥迪好戏
[22:24] You all right? 你没事吧
[22:29] Oh, sorry, man! Can we talk later? 抱歉 我们能晚点再聊吗
[22:31] You know what? Maybe I should call his bluff, you know, send the Yakuza 也许我应该拆穿他的虚张声势 派黑道
[22:34] – over there to beat the shit out of him. – Oh, Jesus, the pain! -把他打个半死 -天啊 疼死了
[22:36] – The pain! – He’s gotta know -好痛 -他得知道
[22:37] he’s not dealing with a businessman right now, Keith. 现在和他打交道的不是商人 基斯
[22:39] He’s dealing with a fucking criminal! 和他打交道的是犯罪分子
[22:40] No, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不
[22:42] No, God, fuck no. 天啊 不要
[22:43] Jesus, fuck piss. Shit no. 老天啊 太难受了 不要
[22:46] I’m gonna give you a little privacy, all right? 我给你一点隐私 好吗
[22:48] Sounds good man. Sounds good. 太好了 太好了
[22:49] Good plan. Good talk, all right? 计划不错 聊得不错
[22:55] Okay, girl, I don’t know why– you can–oh! 姑娘 我不知道为什么你能…
[22:57] Oh, Mo. 老蒙
[22:59] Oh, my gosh, thank you so much for getting us the floor. 天啊 非常感谢你为我们提供的地方
[23:01] What a great venue. 这个场地真棒
[23:02] Yeah, yeah. Congrats. 是啊 恭喜
[23:03] Whoa, whoa, hey, let’s see if we can get 来看看能不能给你
[23:05] a bridesmaid or something to hold your hair, okay? 找个伴娘什么的帮你扶住头发 好吗
[23:07] ‘Cause I got some real shit I gotta deal with right now. 因为我现在有很重要的事要处理
[23:09] Oh, I’m sorry. Do you have to go deal 不好意思 你是要去处理
[23:11] with a deal with my husband? 和我丈夫的交易吗
[23:13] ‘Cause shouldn’t I be there too? 因为我不应该也在现场吗
[23:15] I’m in. We’re doing the Me Play. 我也加入 我们要玩”我的好戏”
[23:21] Wait a minute, what? 等一会 你说什么
[23:22] Hey, man, it’s cool. 老兄 没事的
[23:24] It’s cool. I get it. 没事的 我理解
[23:25] I mean, this marriage has always been bullshit on some level anyway. 反正这场婚姻不管从哪方面来看都是扯淡
[23:28] Just like theatre camp, 就像在戏剧训练营一样
[23:29] I’m always getting fucked by gay guys. 操我的总是基佬
[23:34] Wait a minute, what are you– 等一会 你在说什么
[23:35] Duh. Blair’s gay. 布莱尔是同志
[23:37] My hubby likes chubby. Mm. 我的老公喜欢被攻
[23:39] Gotta go find the ladies’ room. 得去找女厕所了
[23:41] – That’s the men’s. – Oopsies! -那是男厕所 -糟糕
[23:50] What happened? What’d you get? 怎么样 你录到了什么
[23:51] I’m out. 我不干了
[23:52] Fuck you and the SEC. 去你妈的证券交易委员会
[23:54] Do your fucking worst. 尽管放马过来吧
[23:55] Ah, fuck! 靠
[23:56] My bisque! 我的浓汤
[23:59] Have a seat. We gotta talk. 坐吧 我们得聊聊
[24:00] Oh, Jesus. 天啊
[24:02] Blair’s trying to make a move against both of us. 布莱尔正试图对我们俩采取行动
[24:04] All right, look, Mo, I know this wedding’s 听着 老蒙 我知道这场婚礼
[24:07] got your brain cross-wired and shit, 让你大脑哪根弦搭错了
[24:09] but honestly, these– these mind games 但是说真的 你耍的这些
[24:11] that you’re pulling–it’s– it’s getting sad. 这些心理游戏 越来越可悲了
[24:13] Listen, I just bumped into Tiff, all right? 听着 我刚撞见蒂芙了 好吗
[24:15] Now, she’s pretty plastered, but she still managed 她喝得醉醺醺的 但她还是
[24:17] to drop a couple bombshells, like one, 扔下了几颗重磅炸弹 比如第一
[24:19] she knows about, and is in on the Georgina Play, 她知道 而且加入了乔治纳好戏
[24:21] because two, her marriage is a fraud, 因为第二 她的婚姻是骗人的
[24:24] because three, Blair is gay. 因为第三 布莱尔是同性恋
[24:26] Oh, come on! 别扯了
[24:27] Whoo! I’m back. 我回来了
[24:28] – Keith! – Sorry I was acting weird, -基斯 -抱歉我之前行为诡异
[24:30] but now I’m ready to talk about 但我现在准备好谈谈
[24:31] illegal shit, Georgina shit… 违法勾当 乔治纳好戏
[24:33] Wanna commit a murder? Let’s do it. I’m in. Let’s go. 想杀人吗 我们干吧 我加入 开始吧
[24:36] Keith, can you give us a sec? 基斯 你能回避一下吗
[24:37] Your boy Mo here is jealous, as usual, 你兄弟老蒙一如既往地嫉妒了
[24:40] and now he’s trying to convince me 这回他想让我相信
[24:42] that Blair is a gay criminal mastermind. 布莱尔是个同性恋犯罪大师
[24:45] Yeah, of course Blair’s gay. I thought everyone knew that. 布莱尔当然是同性恋 我以为大家都知道
[24:47] Wait, how the fuck do you know? 等等 你怎么知道
[24:48] How the fuck does he know? 他怎么知道
[24:49] I-I-I don’t know. I’m just saying, 不知道 我是说
[24:51] maybe, like, Mo and I– 也许老蒙和我
[24:52] we have just better gay radar than you. 我们的同性恋雷达比你的更灵敏
[24:54] It’s–I wish there was an easier way to say that, 就是 要是有个简单的说法就好了
[24:56] like a sniglet. 比如自造词
[24:57] What the fuck he just say? 他刚刚说的是什么鬼
[24:58] Yeah, it is a little clunky. 嗯 是有点绕口
[24:59] Oh, got it. 想到了
[25:00] Navi-gay-tion. 同志导航
[25:02] Holy shit! 我操
[25:03] I’m back, baby! I gotta do some coke. 我回归了 宝贝 我得去吸点粉
[25:07] Okay, Dawn? 行了吗 道恩
[25:08] I’m sorry. I’m not bullshitting you. 抱歉 我不是在唬你
[25:10] You’re always bullshitting me. All right, that’s it. 你总是在唬我 好了 到此为止
[25:12] Wait a second. 等一下
[25:24] Recognize this? 认得这个吗
[25:27] Is that– 这是
[25:28] Yeah. 对
[25:30] I told you, when it comes to real shit, 我跟你说过 论起真感情
[25:31] I’m as real as it gets. 我要多真有多真
[25:34] Now think about it. Why would he ask 好好想想 为什么他
[25:36] for six percent on the nose? 恰好要求百分之六
[25:38] When five percent gets it done. 百分之五就能达成目的
[25:39] It’s a done deal. Six percent, 就成功了 百分之六
[25:41] I’d lose control of the Jammer Group. 我就会失去詹玛集团的控制权
[25:42] I can’t do that. 我不能同意
[25:43] He knows that. He’s stalling. 他知道这点 他在拖延
[25:46] ‘Cause he’s trying to run the Georgina Play for himself. 因为他想独自进行乔治纳好戏
[25:48] Exactly. 正是
[25:49] Fuck! 操
[25:51] Oh, God. W-wait. 天啊 等等
[25:53] Why is he dating me? 为什么他跟我约会
[25:55] Maybe he thought he could get your shares 也许他觉得他能拿到你的股份
[25:56] or just throw us off the scent, you know, 或者只是转移我们的视线
[25:58] try to take our eyes off the prize. 让我们抓不住目标
[26:00] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[26:01] Damn, damn, damn! 该死 该死 该死
[26:04] I swear, I am gonna kill that motherfucker! 我发誓 我要杀了那个混蛋
[26:06] Dawn, Dawn, listen. 道恩 道恩 听我说
[26:08] – Now, I know I’ve been shitty to you in the past… – Yeah. -我知道过去我对你一直很操蛋 -对
[26:12] – And the recent past… – Yeah. -最近也是如此 -对
[26:14] – And this morning. – Yeah. -还有今天早上 -对
[26:16] But–but it’s gotta be you and me now, 但是现在我们必须联手
[26:20] okay? Together. 好吗 一起合作
[26:23] Partners. 作为合伙人
[26:30] Partners. 作为合伙人
[26:33] So what do we do now? 那我们现在怎么做
[26:39] Now we give him exactly what he wants. 现在我们满足他的心愿
[26:43] Well, all things considered, it was a decent wedding. 总的来说 这场婚礼还不错
[26:47] It was a great wedding. 这场婚礼非常棒
[26:51] So in the end, this earring tie pin thingy– 结果这个耳钉领带别针
[26:55] it actually was kind of lucky, huh? 还真的算是幸运物 对吗
[27:00] I want you to have the other one 我想把另一个给你
[27:02] to remember me by. 让你能记住我
[27:04] To remember you by. 让我能记住你
[27:07] How could I forget you? 我怎么可能忘记你
[27:09] You’re my first, 你是我的初恋
[27:12] and my wife. 我的妻子
[27:17] I-I’m… 我
[27:21] I’m really sorry, Tiff. 我真的很抱歉 蒂芙
[27:24] It’s okay. 没关系
[27:27] I’m a lot. 我不好相处
[27:29] I am, and it’s– 是的 而且
[27:31] Look, it’s– 听着
[27:33] it’s okay to be confused. 感到困惑没关系
[27:35] I mean, not everyone can be as sure of themselves as I am. 不是所有人都像我一样知道自己要什么
[27:42] I do love you. 我确实爱你
[27:45] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[27:52] To the Georgina Play. 敬乔治纳好戏
[27:55] To the Georgina Play. 敬乔治纳好戏
[27:57] To the Georgina Play. 敬乔治纳好戏
[28:02] – Oh, I need to say it, too? – Well, I mean– -我也要说吗 -不然呢
[28:03] I thought it was implied. 我以为一切尽在不言中了
[28:04] To the Georgina Play. 敬乔治纳好戏
黑色星期一

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme