Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Shit. We got the money. 我去 我们拿到钱了
[00:11] Wayne was pulling the LaGuardia Spread with the dough. 原来韦恩用那笔钱拉瓜迪亚套利干了一票
[00:13] When was the last time you had a good time 你上次和那个白人小子共度春宵
[00:14] – with that white boy? – Wait, you and Mo? -是什么时候的事了 -等等 你和老蒙
[00:17] The Leighmans would never make a deal that didn’t fuck me over. 雷曼兄弟绝对不会做一桩不坑我的生意
[00:19] We went and acquired 30% of the Jammer Group. 我们出手收购了詹玛集团30%的股份
[00:23] Dawn let it slip. 道恩说漏了嘴
[00:24] We all have to work late tonight to do compliance. 今晚所有人都要加班到很晚做些合规性工作
[00:27] You mean a document shred? 你是说销毁文件吗
[00:28] – How’d you know that? – Duh! My family’s loaded. -你怎么知道 -废话 我家超有钱
[00:30] You’re gay. I know you’re gay. 你是同性恋 我知道你是同性恋
[00:32] That’s fucking rich, coming from you. 这话由你说出来 太他妈搞笑了
[00:35] What? 什么
[00:59] Wha– 什么鬼
[01:01] Fuck! 我操
[01:02] Fuck, fuck, fuck! 操 操 操
[01:04] Wayne, my God, man, 韦恩 天哪 伙计
[01:06] who cares what– You shit on the floor again? 谁在乎 怎么 你又把屎拉地上了
[01:08] Oh, my God, that’s a dead body! 天哪 那是具死尸
[01:10] – What the fuck did you do? – I didn’t do anything! -你他妈干了什么 -我什么也没干
[01:13] You’re holding a fucking gun! 你手里还他妈的握着一把枪呢
[01:17] Please, you gotta help me. 拜托 你要帮我
[01:18] Okay, yeah! 好吧 行
[01:20] Yeah, you know what? Uh, you go. 好 这样吧 你快走
[01:22] I’ll–I’ll take the fall. Go. 我来替你背锅 快走
[01:24] – Really? – Fuck no, you idiot! -真的吗 -当然不是 你个傻逼
[01:26] We gotta call the cops! You gotta call the cops. 我们得报警 你得报警
[01:28] I’m getting the fuck out of here! 我他妈要赶紧离开这里
[01:29] Bro, five words. 兄弟 我就说五个字
[01:31] Spring break, 1981, 81年春假
[01:33] Cabo San Puke-as. 卡波圣吐卡斯
[01:34] You brought home a girl with an Adam’s apple, 你带回来一个有喉结的姑娘
[01:36] you were about to get your freak on. 你当时快吓死了
[01:37] And then, I spotted a mole on your ass. 然后我注意到了你屁股上有颗痣
[01:40] Doctor said I saved your life that day. 医生说那天我救了你的命
[01:43] That was more than five words. 这可不止五个字了
[01:48] I’m so overwhelmed. 我实在是不知所措
[01:50] I mean, we don’t even have a honeymoon spot. 我们到现在连个蜜月地点都没定好
[01:52] I mean, Tahiti, Belize, Fiji– they’re all so plain. 大溪地 伯利兹 斐济 都没什么意思
[01:55] Well, I’ve only been on a plane twice, 我只坐过两次飞机
[01:56] so they all sound exciting. 所以这些地方听起来都挺好玩的
[01:57] I want someplace that is so exotic and so special 我想去一个又有异国情调又特别的地方
[02:00] that none of my friends have been there, 连我的朋友们都没去过的地方
[02:02] like a country that’s just been overthrown. 比如一个刚被推翻的国家
[02:03] You know, a good coup is like fresh powder for jet-setters. 一场好的政变对于环游世界的人来说就是新粉底
[02:06] Okay. 好吧
[02:08] What do we think? 你觉得这身行头怎么样
[02:11] I thought we agreed on the pink shirt. 我还以为我们已经说好了要穿粉色衬衫
[02:13] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[02:14] Pink’s too feminine. 粉色太娘了
[02:16] But pink’s your favorite color. 但粉色是你最喜欢的颜色
[02:16] Well, favorite colors can change. 最喜欢的颜色可以变
[02:18] From now on, mine’s… 从现在开始 我最喜欢…
[02:20] gunmetal gray, 炮铜灰
[02:22] or camo. 或者迷彩色
[02:23] Blair, 布莱尔
[02:25] you’re not wearing 你不能穿着
[02:26] a camouflage shirt to our engagement party, okay? 迷彩衬衫去我们的订婚派对 明白吗
[02:29] Page Six is covering this thing. 第六版小报会报道这场派对
[02:31] All the most influential and judgmental 上流社会最有权有势又爱品头论足的
[02:34] socialites will be there, okay? 社交名流都会出席 好吗
[02:36] Like, oh, I don’t know– Terry Jo Maxx, 比如 泰瑞·乔·麦克斯
[02:38] heiress to the TJ Maxx fortune, TJ·麦克斯财团的继承人
[02:40] Condoleeza Nast, Madison Square, 康德丽莎·纳斯特 麦迪逊广场是她们家的
[02:42] and my best-friend-slash- bitter-rival, Tosh B’Gosh. 还有我最好的朋友兼死敌 托什·博高什
[02:45] Oh, my gosh, Tosh Osh Kosh B’Gosh is coming? 天哪 托什·奥什·科什·博高什要来
[02:47] Yes, but remember, don’t bring up overalls. 是的 但记好了 别提吊带裤
[02:50] She doesn’t have the shoulders. 她没肩膀
[02:51] Blair, this is our official coming out to Manhattan society. 布莱尔 这是我们在曼哈顿社交界的首秀
[02:54] Don’t you want to come out? 你难道不想公开吗[出柜]
[02:57] Sure. B-babe, 当然想 宝贝
[02:58] maybe did you double up on your Fen-Phen? 你是不是吃双份的减肥药了
[03:00] ‘Cause this wedding diet’s kind of got you at a ten-ten. 这个婚礼节食计划让你的身材变得超好
[03:03] Haven’t eaten in four days, but you know what? 我四天没吃饭了 但你知道吗
[03:05] I’m gonna make an exception for tonight, 今晚我要破例一回
[03:06] because Chef Jean-Georges is debuting something 因为让·乔治主厨要推出他的新品
[03:08] called a lava cake, and oh, mama, 叫做火山熔岩蛋糕 天哪
[03:10] I’m gonna force myself on that fucking cake. 我直接霸王硬上弓那个蛋糕
[03:12] That’s a scary way to phrase that. 这种说法还真够可怕的
[03:13] You know what? I never should’ve agreed 你知道吗 我就不应该答应
[03:15] to let Mo throw this thing, 让老莫来操办这个宴会
[03:17] ’cause I’m feeling really out of control. 因为我感觉自己真的要失控了
[03:19] I’m going. Going over the edge. 我要疯 快控制不住我自己了
[03:21] – No, no, no, no, no. – I’m going, yeah. -不不不 -我要疯了 真的
[03:23] – Mommy. Mommy. – Going. -妈咪 妈咪 -要疯
[03:24] – Going. I’m gone. – Shh, shh. -要疯 已疯 -嘘别说话
[03:26] It’s the groom’s family’s responsibility 举行订婚派对
[03:28] to host the engagement party, 是新郎家的责任
[03:30] and because my mama is couch-bound and my dad– 因为我妈和沙发难舍难分 而我爸
[03:33] Died of a heart attack while beating you. 打你的时候犯心脏病死了
[03:35] We know. 我们知道
[03:38] Sorry. 对不起
[03:39] It’s okay. 没关系
[03:40] You know what? I-I just need to call Mo 这样吧 我给老莫打个电话
[03:41] and go over the details one more time. 然后再把细节过一遍
[03:43] – No. – One more time. -别 -就一遍
[03:44] It’s 6:00 A.M. 现在才早上六点
[03:46] Thought what if we postpone the party 我想如果我们把派对推迟
[03:50] – because– – You’re-a-gay. -因为 -侬是基
[03:52] What? 啥
[03:53] You’re-a-gay. 侬是基
[03:53] It’s so obvious. 这太明显了
[03:56] Uh… That’s, uh, 这真是
[03:57] it’s not obvious to me. 我反正没看出来
[03:58] The country had a revolution four months ago. 这个国家在四个月前发生了一场革命
[04:01] This is the perfect sweet spot 这才是完美的蜜月之国
[04:02] between beaches that are overcrowded with tourists and corpses. 充斥着游客和尸体的海滩
[04:07] It’s pronounced “Yur-u-guai.” 这个念”乌拉圭”
[04:08] Although… 但是
[04:10] they probably don’t speak English, 他们可能不会说英语
[04:11] and I really don’t want to, like, work 我也真的不想
[04:13] on my honeymoon. 在蜜月的时候工作
[04:14] Although tell me this doesn’t look delish. 这看上去也太诱人了吧
[04:19] I’m gonna stick with the white shirt, babe. 我还是坚持穿白衬衫 宝贝
[04:27] – Hey, babe. – Hey! Oh! -宝贝 -亲爱的
[04:29] – What you doing? – Well, you know me. -干什么呢 -你懂我的
[04:30] Just stashing condoms around the house for easy access. 只是在家里摆满套套方便拿取
[04:34] How romantic. 真浪漫
[04:35] Hey, listen. Speaking of using condoms, 说到使用避孕套
[04:38] what do you say we… stop using condoms? 咱不用避孕套了成吗
[04:42] Babe, I want to, you know that, 亲爱的 你知道我想这样
[04:44] but I just–my horoscope said to lay low, 占星术说让我保持低调
[04:46] and don’t kids feel like ’90s us? 孩子们难道不像90年代的我们吗
[04:48] I mean, not to mention the fact that I just bought 更别提我刚买了一堆
[04:50] a ton of Trojan stock, 特洛伊避孕套的股票
[04:51] so I’d kind of be working against myself. 不用有点说不过去啊
[04:54] Mr. Gorbachev, 古巴乔夫先生
[04:55] tear down that wall. 推倒了那堵墙
[04:58] – Ronald Reagan? – I get it. -罗纳德·里根呢 -我懂了
[05:00] My vagina is East Berlin. 我的小妹妹就像东柏林一样
[05:01] Impossible to come into. 无”鸡”可乘
[05:04] Yeah, no, I’m sorry. 对不起
[05:05] You know what? It’s fine. 算了 没关系
[05:07] Condoms it is. 那就用套套吧
[05:09] Babe, 亲爱的
[05:10] listen, no, no. I hear you. 我知道你的想法了
[05:11] I’m sorry I get all weird with this stuff. 很抱歉在这方面我表现得比较奇怪
[05:15] Okay, I’m in. 好吧 我同意
[05:18] Fire at will, Captain. 请自由开火 长官
[05:19] I am an officer and a gentleman. 我不但是一名军官 也是一名绅士
[05:23] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[05:25] All right, but as long as we’re talking 好吧 但既然我们还在
[05:26] in movie titles– Red Dawn. 用电影名[头衔] 得用《赤色黎明》
[05:30] Yeah. 没错
[05:31] – Copy that. Okay. – Yeah. -了解 -好的
[05:34] But I’m so ready. I’m gonna call my mom. 但我太期待了 我去给我妈打电话
[05:48] All right, Booger Sugarhill Gang, 好了 该死的糖山帮
[05:50] let’s jump on it! 我们开始吧
[05:52] Okay. I have been looking over your accounts, 好的 我一直在查看你们的帐户
[05:55] and you motherfuckers… 而你们这些混蛋
[05:58] have been making money! 赚了不少钱啊
[05:59] Shit is good. Shit is very good. 这很好 非常好
[06:01] So I just wanted to say thank you. 我只想说谢谢你们
[06:04] And where’s all the cheering and shit? 你们的欢呼声去哪了
[06:05] All due respect, Momo, 恕我直言 小莫莫
[06:07] but normally, when you compliment us, 但通常你表扬我们
[06:08] it’s just a setup to yell at us 只是在为之后的怒吼做铺垫
[06:10] or knock shit out of our hands. 或者出其不意把我们吓尿
[06:11] No, that’s true, that’s true. 这话不假 这话不假
[06:12] That’s fair, but this time, it is real. 说得有理 但这次 我是真心的
[06:14] This has been our best month ever! 这是我们有史以来盈利最多的一个月
[06:17] There we go! 这就对了
[06:18] That’s more like it, and I gotta say, 这才像话嘛 我必须得说
[06:21] it is mostly due to our boy Blair here. 这很大程度上归功于我们的布莱尔
[06:23] Blair, you been doing incredible work. 布莱尔 你表现极其出色
[06:25] Stand up. Take a bow. 起立 给大家鞠个躬
[06:26] Come on, Blair. Stand up. 快点 布莱尔 站起来
[06:28] I can’t take all the credit. 我不能抢走所有的功劳
[06:30] This wouldn’t have been possible 这一切都不会成为现实
[06:31] without the help of, uh, one very special person. 如果没有一位特殊朋友的帮助
[06:35] She’s become quite a mentor to me. 对我而言 她更像是一位导师
[06:37] Hold on, I know I’m cute, but I’m still a he. 打住 我知道我很有魅力 但我还是个男孩子
[06:38] Dawn, the advice, 道恩 你的所有建议
[06:40] the late nights… 每次的夜班
[06:43] I share this with you. 我想与你共享
[06:44] Share what? The fuck am I watching here? 共享什么 这他妈的是什么剧情发展
[06:46] Okay, mazel, you two. 好啦 恭喜二位
[06:47] – Keep it up, kids. – Wait, wait, wait. -继续保持 孩子们 -等下
[06:49] That’s it? That’s the meeting? 就这些了吗 开会就为了这个吗
[06:50] Oh, hey, Mo. I happen to have information that Audi– 老蒙 我碰巧有个奥迪的情报
[06:54] Whoa, whoa. Inside information? 等等 内幕消息吗
[06:55] Yeah, what am I, a fucking teacher? 不然你以为我是干什么吃的 傻逼老师吗
[06:57] – Ha! That’s good. – Forget about him. -怼的好 -别理他
[06:58] I talked to some of my bros at Wharton. 我跟沃顿商学院的一些兄弟聊了聊
[06:59] Audi’s about to do a major recall, even bigger 奥迪马上会有大规模召回
[07:02] than their last one, when the carpets– 比上次规模还大 那次地毯
[07:04] Didn’t match the drapes, am I right, Mo? 跟车窗帘不搭 我说对了吧 老蒙
[07:05] What is this, open mic night? Shut the fuck up, Keith. 什么情况 卡拉OK之夜吗 闭上嘴吧基斯
[07:07] When the carpets were pinning down the gas pedals. 地毯卡住了油门踏板
[07:10] Multiple fatalities. 引起多起死亡事故
[07:12] – Oh. – Yeah, yeah. -天啊 -是吧
[07:13] If we short it, we could double our stack in a day. 如果我们做空它 一天之内就能盈利双倍
[07:15] Yes, let’s do that immediately. Okay. 好的 我们开搞吧
[07:17] This is what I’m talking about. This kid’s a fucking genius, 这就是我所说的 这个孩子是个天才
[07:19] – all right? – Come on. -不是吗 -还好啦
[07:20] Set this kid up with anything he needs,all right, Keith? 给他提供任何他需要的帮助 好吗 基斯
[07:22] Great job, son. 干得漂亮 孩子
[07:23] You were right. Picking stocks is a lot easier 你说得没错 当你明确事态的发展前景后
[07:24] when you already know what’s gonna happen. 选股票就变得简单多了
[07:26] Told you. 早跟你说过
[07:30] Go fuck yourself. All right, everybody. 你玩蛋去吧 好了 各位
[07:32] Back to work. Let’s go. 回去工作了 赶紧
[07:36] What’s up, Mo? 你怎么了 老蒙
[07:37] Ah, nada mooch. 没什么
[07:38] What’s up with you? 你有什么事
[07:39] Is that your dress for Blair’s engagement party? 那是你要穿去布莱尔订婚仪式的裙子吗
[07:41] – It’s gorgeous. – Yeah, it’s a Mel Bruning. -很漂亮 -是梅尔·布鲁宁设计的
[07:43] She’s a genius. But I meant “What’s up” 她是个天才 但我还是想问”你怎么了”
[07:45] as in, you know, what the fuck is up with you? 就是 你他妈的到底怎么回事
[07:49] I don’t follow. 我没明白
[07:50] Okay, well you’ve just– you’ve been, uh, nice. 就是你 你现在很友善
[07:53] You know? 你知道吗
[07:53] And I expected you to be a huge prick ever since… 我一直以为你会变成超级无敌大混蛋 鉴于
[07:56] You lost a piece of my company to my most hated enemies? 鉴于你把我公司的股份让给了我的宿敌吗
[07:59] Okay. 好吧
[08:00] But, uh… 但是
[08:02] you know, you said yourself, we’ve never done better, 你自己也说了 这是我们效益最好的一个月
[08:04] and wouldn’t you rather the Leighmans 比起一群杀手 难道你不希望
[08:05] own a piece of us instead of a gang of killers? 雷曼兄弟持我们公司股份吗
[08:08] I completely agree. 我完全同意
[08:10] What a cogent argument. 有理有据令人信服
[08:12] Look, Dawn, I’m not trying to be nice. 道恩 我不是想示好
[08:13] I’m just trying to be smart. 我只是想做个聪明人
[08:14] I let you and Blair fuck up my mojo, 我任由你和布莱尔搞坏了我的运气
[08:16] but it was a good reminder, 但这也算是个提醒
[08:18] ’cause now I’m gonna be using my little head 因为现在我要开始用上面的小脑瓜想问题了
[08:19] instead of my big one. 而不是只用下面大的那个
[08:20] Don’t you mean your big head? 你是想说你的大脑袋吗
[08:22] Do I? 是吗
[08:23] The point is, Dawn, 道恩 关键是在于
[08:24] I don’t care about the Leighmans, 我不在乎雷曼兄弟
[08:25] I don’t care about Blair, 也不在乎布莱尔
[08:27] definitely don’t give a fuck about you anymore. 你更是早不在我眼里了
[08:29] I’m just gonna stay focused, 我只想专注一些
[08:30] and all I care about is the Georgina play. 我只在乎乔治纳好戏
[08:32] Fuck ’em all. 去他们的
[08:37] Yeah. 好的
[08:40] Hey, look who it is. 快看这是何方神圣
[08:42] The golden butt boy. 翘屁嫩男
[08:44] Look, I’m just trying to do my job, okay? 听着 我只是干好工作 好吗
[08:46] Speaking of, I need those Audi puts before you go. 说到这 你走之前我需要那些奥迪的看跌期权
[08:48] Oh, yeah, about that. Um…suck my dick. 那个吗 食屌吧你
[08:51] Oh, and that’s a figure of speech, 这只是个语气词
[08:52] not an invitation. 不是邀请
[08:54] You wish. 你想得美
[08:55] You wish. 你盼很久了吧
[08:58] You wish. 你想太多
[08:59] You wish. 是你想要
[08:59] You wish. 别自作多情了
[09:02] You…wish. 你的秘密渴望
[09:06] I don’t know what you think you think about me, 我不知道你自以为了解我什么
[09:08] but it’s not true. 但你想错了
[09:09] I have my engagement party tonight, 我今晚就要举行订婚派对
[09:12] to a woman, 和一位女士
[09:13] and I might be falling for another woman. 也许派对上我会拜倒在其他女人的石榴裙下
[09:16] Talk about you wishing, but hey, 虽然刚才在争论 但是听着
[09:17] I hope you’re right, because trust me… 我希望你说的是真话 因为相信我
[09:20] you don’t want to be me. 你不会想成为第二个我
[09:22] Did you just chase Ex-Lax with ipecac? 你刚才把泻药跟催吐剂一起吃了吗
[09:25] Bottoms up. 干杯[翘屁]
[09:26] Oh, you should get used to hearing that, by the way. 正好 你应该经常听到这话
[09:30] Is that chili? 那是辣椒吗
[09:34] Cleanup in aisle Blair. 清理肠胃 布莱尔
[09:39] All right, who is ready for the Cape? 谁准备好跟我去海角了
[09:43] Noah, I hope you brought your mitt, 诺亚 我希望你带了你的棒球手套
[09:44] ’cause I’m bringing the heat like Orel Hershiser. 因为我会像奥廖尔·赫西瑟一样让你招架不住
[09:46] Bam down the middle! 正中红心
[09:47] Rach, underwater tea parties all day long. 小瑞 一整天的水下茶话会
[09:50] And Braddy, those townie girls are about to have 还有小布 那些城里女孩将要参加
[09:52] a Hebrew National eating competition, am I right? 国际希伯来吃鸡大赛 我说的对吗
[09:55] Keithy! No. 小基斯 别这么说
[09:56] No. Not appropriate. 这么说不合适
[09:58] But you know what? Daddy is right. 但是你知道吗 爸爸说的没错
[09:59] This is a very big summer for your schmeckle. 这个夏天是你丁丁发育的关键期
[10:01] You’re a man now. Gonna make Mama proud? 你现在是个男子汉了 要成为妈妈的骄傲噢
[10:03] I am so excited for a Shanker family road trip. 能全家一起公路旅行我真是太激动了
[10:06] In just six short hours, we’ll be making s’mores and memories. All right. 六小时后我们就会烤着棉花糖创造回忆了 好了
[10:10] *99 bottles of beer on the wall* *墙上放着99瓶啤酒*
[10:12] *99* *99–*
[10:18] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[10:19] Oh, Keith, are you okay? 基斯 你还好吗
[10:21] Think so. I’m sorry, kids. 我还好 十分抱歉 孩子
[10:23] That was weird. 这太奇怪了
[10:24] Good thing I got a change of clothes right here. 好消息是我刚好准备了一套换洗衣服
[10:28] – Mommy! – Oh, gross! -妈妈 -太恶心了
[10:31] You know what? I’m thinking maybe you should stay home. 你知道吗 我在想你最好待在家里
[10:33] No, no, I’m feeling better. 没事 我现在感觉好多了
[10:35] Think I got it all out of my system– 我应该把胃里的东西都吐出来了
[10:41] I did it, Mike. Shira and the kids are gone. 我成功了 迈克 希拉和孩子们都走了
[10:45] Yeah, it wasn’t easy, 对 过程很艰难
[10:45] but, uh, that’s why you lease. 但是 所以人们才选择租车嘛
[10:49] I told you, nothing would stop me 我跟你说过 什么都不能阻止我
[10:51] from seeing your Broadway debut as Rusty. 去看你的百老汇首秀
[10:53] I mean, understudy? 我是说 作为替补
[10:54] More like over-study, because you’re so– 你简直比正牌还用功 因为你准备
[11:02] Prepared. 非常充分
[11:09] Where the fuck have you been? 你他妈的去哪了
[11:11] It–I–I’m sorry. 不好意思
[11:12] Is that a milkshake? 那是杯奶昔吗
[11:14] Yeah, I had to spread out my purchases. 对啊 我必须要分散购物地点
[11:16] Can’t just go in a store. “Excuse me. 不能走进一家店里 “不好意思
[11:18] Can I have some shovels, an axe, 能给我一把铁铲 一柄斧头
[11:19] and a gallon of hydrochloric acid? 还有一加仑盐酸吗
[11:20] Better yet, do you have a dead guy cleanup kit? 如果你有尸体清理专用工具箱就更好了
[11:23] ‘Cause my friend’s a budding serial killer.” 因为我的朋友只是一名初级连环杀手”
[11:24] And yes, there happened to be a DQ near one of the stores, 碰巧一家店旁边有冰雪皇后
[11:27] so I got myself an Oreo-Speedwagon. Sue me. 所以我给自己买了一杯奥利奥暴风雪 你告我啊
[11:30] I’m a serial killer? 我是个连环杀手
[11:31] You’re drinking a Blizzard next to a fucking dead person. 你他妈正在一个死人旁边吃着雪糕
[11:34] – I didn’t kill anybody! – Neither did I! -我又没杀人 -我也没有
[11:36] Why can’t we remember anything? 为什么我们什么都记不起来了
[11:38] Fuck, man, I don’t know, all right? 操 我也不知道好吗
[11:40] We were watching WKRP… 我们当时在看电视
[11:42] – Yeah. – And then we got that pizza. -对 -然后我们买了个披萨
[11:44] Then we ordered all that PCP… 然后我们买了那些迷幻剂
[11:48] We did PCP all night. We should’ve known. 我们吸了一晚上的迷幻剂 早该想到的
[11:50] Every time we’re about to go too far, 每次我们打算做出格的事情时
[11:52] we say “Let’s not order PCP,” 都说我们绝对不买迷幻剂
[11:54] – and then what do we do? – Order PCP. -然后我们干了啥 -照买不误
[11:55] – We order PCP! – God damn it! -我们买了迷幻药 -该死的
[11:58] Okay, this is gonna be all right. 没关系的
[11:59] Who’s gonna miss one guy? 谁会在乎失踪一个人呢
[12:01] Yeah, there’s, like, a billion people in the world. 对啊 这世上有十亿人呢
[12:03] It’s gonna be fine. 没关系的
[12:04] – Motherfuck me! – Oh, come on, y’all! -我操你大爷 -你们俩
[12:08] Freeze! This is the police! 站住 警察
[12:10] Hands in the air! 举起手来
[12:18] You are very thoughtful, my friend. 你非常体贴 我的朋友
[12:21] Much appreciated. 非常感谢
[12:22] Okay, okay. 好了好了
[12:26] Everybody knows that a champagne tower 大家都知道香槟塔
[12:28] has to be at least six stories tall. 至少要有六层
[12:29] And you have got to be kidding me 你跟我开国际玩笑呢
[12:31] if you think you’re gonna put that chafing dish center stage, 把火锅放在台子中间
[12:33] where the lava cake is supposed to live. 那里是熔岩蛋糕出场的地方
[12:35] Swap that shit out. 给我换了
[12:36] Bride-to-be is very particular. 准新娘非常挑剔
[12:37] I’m sorry, Mo. I know Tiff can be a little– 抱歉 老蒙 我知道蒂芙会有点
[12:39] Great. She can be great. 优秀 她非常优秀
[12:41] That’s what she is. 这就是她
[12:42] Right? 对吧
[12:43] I love anybody who knows exactly what they want. 我喜欢知道自己心之所向的人
[12:45] – Don’t you? – Oh, totally. -你不是吗 -绝对的
[12:47] All right. 那就好
[12:48] Are you okay, Blair? I mean, you didn’t even dump 你还好吗 布莱尔 你的伏特加里
[12:50] any fruit punch in that vodka. 一点水果潘趣酒都没有
[12:52] Yeah, no, I’m– yeah, no, I’m good. 嗯 不 我很好
[12:53] Yeah, I’m just a little overwhelmed and confused. 就是有点不知所措和茫然
[12:57] Conwhelmed. Overfused. 茫措 不知所然
[12:59] There’s not really a sniglet for it. 没什么好的组合词
[13:00] Motherfucker, what did you just say? 傻逼 你说什么
[13:02] Sniglet. It’s when you take two words 组合词 就是你把两个单词
[13:05] and combine them to make one hilarious word, 融合到一起变成一个搞笑的词语
[13:07] like, uh, “Snack-mosphere.” 比如”薯气”
[13:09] It’s the pocket of air inside of a chip bag. 就是薯片袋里的空气
[13:11] Oh, okay, that is hilarious. 这个好笑
[13:13] At first, I thought you said 一开始我以为你说了些
[13:14] something that made me want to stab you. 让我想捅你的话
[13:15] – Oh, God, no, never. – Okay. -天哪 绝不可能 -好
[13:17] If there’s one thing that I know 要我说物品从蒂芙
[13:18] from the hundreds of calls and faxes and Post-Its 百来个电话和无数传真和便利贴中
[13:21] that I got from Tiff, 了解到了什么
[13:22] it’s that she’s passionate. 那就是她充满激情
[13:23] Okay? She loves hard, 懂吗 她用心去爱
[13:25] and she loves you. 而且她爱你
[13:26] Oh, she’s something. 她可真是极品
[13:30] Um, speaking of sniglets, 说到组合词
[13:31] Tiff’s parents can be… ooh, uh… 蒂芙的父母有点
[13:34] what’s the best way to say this? 怎么说比较委婉呢
[13:35] Horribly racist? 非常种族歧视
[13:36] Oh, circle gets the square. 可不就是嘛
[13:38] Oh, and that reminds me. 这提醒了我
[13:40] when I was shredding, I came across some Georgina documents. 我在粉碎文件时 看到了一些乔治纳的文件
[13:43] Would you have any idea why– 你知道为什么
[13:44] The–the… 这个 那个
[13:48] I’ve got to get the DJ to play some The The. 我得让DJ放点代名词合唱的歌
[13:50] I love those guys. 我超爱那些小伙子
[13:53] Ah, Georgina documents. 乔治纳的文件
[13:54] Yeah, um, I think that maybe we purchased some Georgina shares 我觉得也许以前我们买过一些
[13:58] back in the day to, you know, offset our capital gains. 乔治纳的股份来抵消资本收益
[14:02] Ask the DJ if he has any A-ha, ’cause I like those guys, too. 问问DJ有没有啊哈合唱团的歌 因为我也喜欢他们
[14:06] I’m on it. 没问题
[14:08] Hey, Blair? 布莱尔
[14:08] You might want to slow down a little bit. 你最好别灌这么猛
[14:10] – Take it easy. – Take it easy, Mo. -放轻松 -放轻松 老蒙
[14:15] Where’s my waiter friend? 我的酒保好伙伴呢
[14:16] – Thank you for coming with me. – Ha, well, you owe me. -谢谢你陪我来 -好吧 你欠我的
[14:18] I know, but baby, for the last time, 我知道 宝贝 最后申明
[14:21] Mo is, and has always been, 老蒙现在 过去 将来
[14:23] just my boss, okay? 都只是我的老板 好吗
[14:25] Okay. 好吧
[14:26] – Okay. – Okay, I guess. -那就好 -好吧
[14:28] Honey, you didn’t tell me 亲爱的 你没告诉我
[14:29] you hired a band. 你租了个乐队
[14:31] How fun! 真会玩
[14:32] Hey, you know any Weird Al Yankovic? 你们认识怪人奥尔扬科维奇吗
[14:34] – Oh, Eat It . Yeah, big fan. – No, we’re not a band. -天哪 超级巨粉 -不 我不是乐队
[14:36] No, this is Dawn. Dawn works with Blair. 不 这位是道恩 道恩是布莱尔同事
[14:38] Oh, hey, nice to meet you, Don. 很高兴见到你 唐恩
[14:41] Actually, I’m Dawn. 其实我才是道恩
[14:43] Oh, you’re Dawn? 你是道恩吗
[14:44] Mo won’t shut up about you. 老蒙成天把你挂嘴上
[14:46] You really messed him up, girl. 你伤他够深啊 姐妹
[14:47] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. 不不不 不不不
[14:50] You are thinking of another Dawn. 你说的是另外一个人
[14:51] – Another Don, who is a man. – Really? -其实是叫唐恩的男人 -真的吗
[14:53] Then why did Mo buy me this dress? 那老蒙干什么买这身裙子给我
[15:00] – This is my husband, Spencer. – Mm-hmm. -这是我老公斯宾塞 -没错
[15:02] You’re black? Huh. 你是黑人啊
[15:03] Mo always calls you “white boy.” 老蒙管你叫小白脸
[15:05] Really? 是吗
[15:06] I’m Suki, Mo’s date… 我是苏琪 老蒙的女伴
[15:08] for the night. 仅限今晚
[15:10] Ladies. 女士优先
[15:11] After you, Henri. 还是你先吧 亨利
[15:21] – How you doing? – Uh, yes. -你们怎么样 -还好
[15:23] Right, let’s cross. 好 我们走
[15:27] Your voice is amazing, all right? 你声音简直无与伦比
[15:29] I mean, seriously, you’re a triple threat. 说真的 你简直是个全才
[15:31] You can sing and you can dance and you don’t fall down. 能唱会跳还不栽跟头
[15:33] Come on, let’s go back to my house and celebrate. 走吧 去我家庆祝庆祝
[15:34] I think it’s aired out by now, so– 估计这会该播出来了
[15:35] Great, great, but actually, 好 好 但事实上
[15:36] everyone’s going to my place, 大家都要去我家
[15:38] so let’s do that first, 所以我们先去我那里
[15:39] and then we can go sleep at your place after. 之后再回你家睡
[15:41] Or we skip your place and just come back to my place 或者也可以不去你那 直接去我那
[15:43] and, uh, have some gay sex. 然后我们 享受一下基佬性爱
[15:45] Okay, so we’ve been over this. 我们已经讨论过这事了
[15:47] You can just call it sex. Now come on. 直接说性爱就好了 我们走吧
[15:49] I want to show my friends my little Keither Sutherland. 我想让朋友见见我家堪比基弗·萨瑟兰的型男
[15:51] I know, but what if someone I know sees me? 我明白 可是如果我被熟人看到了怎么办
[15:53] Well, if they’re at my party, 如果他们会来我的派对的话
[15:54] they’re probably a friend of Dorothy’s, so… 他们八成也是弯的 所以
[15:57] – Now come on. – No, I can’t, I can’t. -快来吧 -不 不行 不行
[15:58] Okay? Just… 你就不能…
[16:00] come with me. Come back to my– 跟我走 回我家
[16:01] – No. Keith… – What? -不行 基斯 -什么
[16:03] This is a really big night for me, 今晚对我来说真的很重要
[16:06] and I want to celebrate it with my friends, 我真的很想跟我朋友
[16:07] my cast-mates, and my boyfriend. 同事还有男友好好庆祝
[16:10] But if you can’t do that, 可是如果你做不到
[16:11] why don’t you just go out with your Wall Street buddies? 不如你回去找你那帮华尔街哥们算了
[16:17] Except for the tiny hiccup when Mo’s date guessed my dad’s name, 除了老蒙的女伴猜对了我爸的名字这个小插曲
[16:20] this is going well. 今晚真是不错
[16:22] I gotta hand it to me. 不得不佩服我自己
[16:24] I really pulled this out of Mo’s ass. 我真是让老蒙给我办了个好派对
[16:26] I love you too, babe. 宝贝我也爱你
[16:28] Oh, don’t look now, but Mo and my parents 你先别看 老蒙和我爸妈
[16:30] are actually getting along. 还真是聊得来
[16:32] And that’s how the band got the name The Downbeats. 重拍乐队就是这么得名的
[16:36] You’re a regular Red Buttons. 你简直是莱德·巴顿斯本人[喜剧演员]
[16:37] More like a Redd Foxx! 不如说是瑞德·福克斯[喜剧演员]
[16:38] More like a Black Panther! 倒不如说你是黑豹党[主张促进黑人民权]
[16:43] Hey, by the way, 话说回来
[16:44] what the fuck is up with the guy behind us? 我们身后那家伙是什么情况
[16:46] I mean, you think I’m gonna boost 你们不会以为我会顺走
[16:47] my own silverware, you big bigots? 自用银具吧 你们这些小心眼的
[16:49] – Oh, what? No. – What? -什么 不会 -说什么呢
[16:50] No. Just between us, uh… 不是 别告诉别人
[16:52] we’ve had some threats, uh, with Tiffany. 我们收到了一些针对蒂芙妮的威胁
[16:55] Uh, ever since Calvin Klein’s daughter was kidnapped. 自从卡尔文·克莱恩的女儿被绑架后
[16:58] Well, that makes sense, 那就说的通了
[16:59] because both of your families have such great genes. 因为你们两家的基因[音同牛仔裤]都非凡出众
[17:03] He’s good! 他真有两下子
[17:05] Yeah, it’s actually quite serious. 不过这事很严肃
[17:10] What’s up, ho? Cute party. 还好吗小婊砸 派对不错啊
[17:12] Hey, hos! Blair, 好啊小婊砸 布莱尔
[17:14] you remember Tosh B’Gosh, 你记得托什·博高什
[17:16] Bunny Bartles, Kayla James. 邦妮·巴尔特斯和凯拉·詹姆斯吧
[17:18] Thank you for your support. 感谢你们的支持
[17:20] Bartles & Jaymes? That’s your slogan, right? 巴尔特斯和詹姆斯 那是你们的标语对吧
[17:21] Yeah, we get that a lot. 的确是常有人这么说
[17:23] So champ’s over there. 香槟在那边
[17:24] I won’t even tell you the year. ’77, oops. 我都不好意思吹年份 77年的 厉害吧
[17:26] Over here, we’ve got surf ‘n’ turf ‘n’ earth ‘n’ birth– 这里呢 山珍海味应有尽有
[17:29] lobster, filet, truffles, caviar. 龙虾 鱼片 松露 鱼子酱
[17:31] And for dessert, Chef Jean-Georges 至于甜品 大厨让·乔治
[17:33] has whipped up a culinary miracle: 呈上了烹饪界的奇迹
[17:35] solid outside, liquid inside lava cake. 外酥脆 内溏心的巧克力熔岩蛋糕
[17:37] But it’s fat-free, right? 不过是脱脂的吧
[17:39] ‘Cause I’m on the grapefruit diet. 因为我正用西柚节食呢
[17:40] Cabbage soup. 卷心菜汤
[17:41] Lean Cuisine and purge. 瘦身餐和泻药
[17:42] Does this place have a microwave and toilet? 这地方有微波炉和厕所吗
[17:45] Speaking of, Tiff, 话说回来 蒂芙
[17:46] it’s so great that you didn’t do the whole extreme wedding diet thing. 你没有进行那些极端的婚礼节食真是太好了
[17:49] You look so healthy. 你看起来超级健康
[17:51] Shut up, ho. 闭嘴吧小婊砸
[17:52] You shut up, ho! 你才闭嘴 小婊砸
[17:54] Why don’t you shut your faces, you fucking whores? 不如你们不都闭嘴 臭贱人
[17:59] Come on, girls. 来吧 姐妹们
[18:00] I’ve got the one sugar we all still love– booger. 我准备了我们都喜欢的甜点 可卡因
[18:04] What’s with the hotel room? 为什么选酒店的客房
[18:05] Is it like an after-party theme? 这是个余兴派对主题吗
[18:06] No, Blair’s dad’s dead and his mom’s fat, 不 布莱尔的爸死了 他妈是个胖子
[18:08] so it’s a whole thing. 他俩都来不了
[18:10] 佩托比斯摩 一种止泻 助消化的药
[18:59] Look, do you just want to go? 听着 你想走吗
[19:00] Why? So you can lie to me in the cab 为什么 那你就可以在出租车里
[19:02] about how I didn’t definitely hear what I just heard? 骗我说刚刚我都是听错了吗
[19:06] Fine, Mo and I dated, okay? 好吧 老蒙和我约会过
[19:08] But for a very short time a very long time ago. 但非常短暂 而且都是成芝麻烂谷子的事了
[19:12] I wanted to tell you, but I–I–I–I couldn’t, 我想过告诉你 但我做不到
[19:14] because I knew you would make me choose 因为我知道你会让我
[19:16] between you and my work, 在你和我的工作之间选择
[19:19] and I shouldn’t have to make that choice. 而我本不该需要在这两者间选择
[19:24] Now you do. 现在你要选择了
[19:26] You can have me or you can have him. 要么跟我 要么跟他
[19:28] Spence, how– 斯宾塞你怎么
[19:31] Look at the two of you. 看看你们俩
[19:32] Like mind meld, right? 就像心灵感应 对吧
[19:33] Oh, my goodness, indeed. 我的天 确实是
[19:35] – Uh, Sucky, right? – It’s Suki. -苏屁精 是吧 -是苏琪
[19:37] – Oh, is it? – Come on. -是吗 -拜托
[19:39] Every guy in here’s wearing damn near the same thing. 这里每个男的都穿得差不多
[19:41] I mean, you don’t see us being all upset about it, right, Spence? 你都没看见我们生气 对吧 斯宾塞
[19:45] Yeah, don’t be upset. 是啊 别生气
[19:46] Just be happy that Mo bought us both these dresses. 老蒙能为我们买裙子就该好好乐呵
[19:49] Mo didn’t buy this dress or me. 老蒙没有买这条裙子也没有买我
[19:53] Okay… 好吧
[19:59] *Amazing Blair* *神奇的布莱尔*
[20:02] *How drunk I–* *我醉如*
[20:04] Hello? 是谁
[20:07] Hey, pretty lady. 美女
[20:11] Rough night? 难熬的一晚吗
[20:12] Oof. Yeah. 是啊
[20:14] You? 你呢
[20:18] I’ve been lying to Spencer. 我一直在欺骗斯宾塞
[20:21] I’ve been lying to myself. 我一直在自欺欺人
[20:28] Take it easy, Spencer. 别激动 斯宾塞
[20:29] Don’t tell me to take it easy. 别叫我冷静
[20:30] I know you steal for a living, 我知道你以偷窃为生
[20:32] but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna let you steal my girl, motherfucker! 但那不意味着我会让你偷我的女人 混账
[20:35] Spence, maybe could we do this outside? 斯宾塞 或许我们该出去解决
[20:37] I would love to do this outside. 我非常愿意出去解决
[20:40] Spence, this party is about Tiff and Blair, 斯宾塞 这个派对是为蒂芙和布莱尔举行
[20:41] – not Dawn and me. – Blair? Blair? -不是道恩和我 -布莱尔 布莱尔
[20:43] Here, boy! 这里 小伙子
[20:45] Oh, my God. Blair! 天呐 布莱尔
[20:47] Just tell me what to do. 告诉我该怎么做
[20:48] You’re so smart and so together, 你又聪明又镇定自若
[20:50] and I trust you more than I trust myself right now. 我现在更相信你而不是我自己
[20:53] Mm, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to me in a long time. 这是长久以来人们对我说过最好的话了
[20:58] And the dumbest. 也是最笨的话了
[21:00] Blair, I don’t have shit together, 布莱尔 我一点都不镇定自若
[21:02] but if you’re asking me if you should marry Tiff– 但是如果你问我该不该娶蒂芙
[21:06] – Blair! – Oh, boy. -布莱尔 -我的天
[21:08] – Okay, shush, shush, shush. – Go, go, go, go, go, go. -别出声 -出去 出去 出去
[21:11] Whoa! Who’s this lady? 这是哪位仙女
[21:14] You asshole. 你这个混蛋
[21:15] While you’ve been in here, getting shitfaced, 你喝得烂醉 躲在这里
[21:17] our reputation’s out there, 而外面腥风血雨
[21:18] getting butt-fucked in front of a live studio audience. 在现场观众面前名声都被搞臭了
[21:21] – Get up. – Okay. -起来 -好
[21:22] – Get up! – Okay, okay. -起来 -好好
[21:23] Oh! Okay, look. 你听我说
[21:25] – I’m s–I’m bad at parties. – No, you’re bad at me! -我应付不了派对 -不 你是不想应付我
[21:28] Okay, all you had to do was show up and smile, and you couldn’t even do that. 你只需要到场微笑 而你连这个都做不到
[21:32] After everything I have put up with– 我忍受了这一切
[21:34] shitty apartments, the lonely nights– 那该死的公寓 那些孤单的夜晚
[21:36] I tried everything to make this work, 为了今天我费尽全力
[21:38] because I love you. 因为我爱你
[21:39] You’re the only one who even liked me 你是唯一一个爱我本人
[21:42] in spite of my name, not because of it, okay? 而不是我姓氏的人 好吗
[21:44] And now I don’t even know if you like me at all anymore. 现在我甚至都不知道你到底还喜欢我吗
[21:48] Do you even want to get married? Huh? 你到底愿不愿意结婚
[21:56] Oh, come on, Tiffany! 别这样 蒂芙妮
[22:00] Listen, Spencer, 你听好 斯宾塞
[22:00] I don’t want your girl, okay? 我对你女朋友没兴趣 好吗
[22:02] In fact, I don’t ever want to see her again, 其实 我根本就不想再看到她
[22:04] which is why after we wrap up these last few deals we got, 等我们干完最后几单生意
[22:06] I’m gonna ship her off to the Leighman Brothers’ satellite office in Connecticut. 我就把她送去雷曼兄弟在康涅狄格州的分公司
[22:10] – Bullshit. – It’s true. -扯淡吧 -真的
[22:12] She’ll never go for that. She’ll quit. 她绝不会去 她会辞职
[22:13] Exactly. 正是如此
[22:15] You want her home. I want her gone. 你想让她待在家里 我想让她走人
[22:17] Win-win. 双赢
[22:19] Tiff, Tiff, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 蒂芙 蒂芙 等等 等等
[22:20] Please, please, just talk to me, baby, come on. 求你了 跟我聊聊吧 宝贝
[22:22] – Where’re you going? – No, no, no, no, no, no. -你要去哪里 -别别
[22:23] Kids, kids, Tiff–Tiff– 孩子 孩子 蒂芙 蒂芙
[22:26] Live from New York, 来自纽约的现场直播
[22:27] it is Friday night, with your musical guest, 周五之夜 伴随着你们的音乐小伙伴
[22:29] DJ Brian–you have a terrible fucking name– DJ布莱恩 你名字可真烂
[22:32] and your host, me. 还有你们的主持人 我
[22:35] But I wanted to say, uh, thank you all for coming. 但我想说 欢迎大家的光临
[22:38] It’s a–it’s a wonderful occasion. 这是一个绝好的时机
[22:39] Tiff there, Blair here, right? 蒂芙在那 布莱尔在这 是吧
[22:42] It’s great? 太好了
[22:43] Blair wants to say a few words. 布莱尔想说两句
[22:45] – No, no. – Yes, to his soulmate. -不不 -对他的灵魂伴侣
[22:47] To his little love-bunny, Tiff. 对他的爱人 蒂芙
[22:48] So go ahead and take it away. 说吧 说出来
[22:51] Uh, thank you, Mo. 谢谢你 老蒙
[22:53] I guess I should take a minute to…say how I feel. 我想用几分钟时间 说说我的真心说
[22:56] Oh, yeah. Let’s do that. 说吧
[22:58] The truth is… 其实
[23:05] The truth is… 其实
[23:15] The truth is… 其实
[23:16] Help, help, help, help, help, help! Help! 救命 救命 救命
[23:19] Get Tiffany. 保护蒂芙妮
[23:20] I’m sorry, sorry– 对不起 对不起
[23:23] What’s happening? What’s happening? 怎么了 怎么了
[23:24] No! We didn’t know where else to go. 不 我们不知道还有哪里可去
[23:26] We did a bad thing. I think it’s time to break out 我们做坏事了 是时候公布保险箱藏的
[23:28] those Mayor Koch photos in your safe! 科赫市长的照片了
[23:31] Everyone on the ground now! 所有人蹲下
[23:35] I’m okay, everybody! 我没事 大家伙儿
[23:38] It’s warm! 是温的
[23:40] It’s lukewarm! 是温的
[23:42] Oh, shit. 该死
[23:43] E-e-everybody just calm down. Calm down. 所有人保持冷静 冷静
[23:46] You’ll never take me alive! 你们别想活捉我
[23:54] What the fuck? 什么玩意
[23:57] Got you! 骗到你了
[23:59] Oh, my God, that got dark, right? 老天爷 太恐怖了 是吧
[24:01] You just got pranked, asshole. 你刚被耍了 傻屌
[24:04] The cops have been following us for miles. 警察追了我们几英里
[24:06] Those aren’t cops. They’re fucking actors. 他们不是警察 他们是演员
[24:07] Brendan books a pilot every year. 布兰登每年都会演一集试播集
[24:09] – Great job, guys. – Thank you. -干得不错 伙计们 -谢谢
[24:10] What about the dead bodies? 那尸体呢
[24:12] Those are cadavers. I rented them from the morgue. 都我在停尸房借的尸体
[24:14] Mo, this is so fucking… 老蒙 这他妈简直
[24:18] nasty! 太恶毒了
[24:20] God, you got us. 老天 你吓到我们了
[24:22] Look, no, what’s fucking nasty 不 恶毒的应该是
[24:23] is your tried to run the LaGuardia Spread with my money, 你们想用我的钱去拉瓜迪亚套利
[24:26] that you gave him. 而你把我的钱给了他
[24:27] Payback’s a bitch, and I’m the son of one. 报应就是个贱人 而我是贱人的儿子
[24:29] – Classic Mo. – Tiff, are you all right? I’m sorry. -典型的老蒙 -蒂芙 你还好吗 对不起
[24:33] Okay. 好吧
[24:34] – I’m going home. – Come on, I-I’m sorry. -我要回家了 -别这样 对不起
[24:36] We are too. 我们也要回家了
[24:37] Come on, Dawn. We’re leaving. 来吧 道恩 我们走
[24:39] Come on. 别这样
[24:40] I’m gonna meet you at the house, okay? 我晚点再回去 好吗
[24:42] No. What? No, we are leaving. 不 你说什么 不行 我们要走了
[24:44] – Let’s go. – No, babe– -走吧 -不 宝贝
[24:45] Hey, Spencer, don’t grab her. 斯宾塞 别抓她
[24:47] Mind your fucking business. 关你屁事
[24:48] Girl, let’s go. Let’s go. 姑娘 我们走 快点
[24:49] – I said let’s go! – Ouch! -我说了快走 -好疼
[24:50] Stop playing with me–what? 别跟我闹了 干什么
[24:52] Mo! Damn it. Mo! 老蒙 该死 老蒙
[24:53] – Hey, hey, I fights dirty! – Spencer, stop! -我打架阴得很 -斯宾塞 住手
[24:54] – I fight dirty. – No. -阴得很 -别打
[24:57] You’re so lucky I work with my hands. 算你走运 我这双手要留着做手术
[25:00] So this is it? 就这样吗
[25:02] You’re gonna stay here with him? 你留下来和他在一起
[25:04] He’s gonna move you to Leighman’s office 他要把你调去康涅狄格州
[25:06] in Connecticut so you’ll quit. 雷曼兄弟的公司逼你辞职
[25:11] Yep. 对
[25:12] You two deserve each other. 你俩烂到一块去了
[25:14] I’ll see you again, sucker punch. 回头见 绣花拳头
[25:20] Is that true, Mo? 是真的吗 老蒙
[25:23] Um, which part? 你问哪部分
[25:46] Oh, my God. 天啊
[25:48] Keith? 基斯
[25:52] You like? 你喜欢吗
[25:54] I didn’t know what to wear. 我不知道该穿什么
[25:55] Yeah, I can tell. 我看出来了
[25:57] Yeah, you’re a winter, not a spring, 你是贴心暖男 不是妖艳贱货
[25:59] – but you look cute. – You like it? -但你看起来很可爱 -你喜欢吗
[26:00] Oh, my God, did you pierce your ear 天啊 你用你的领带别针
[26:01] – with your tie pin? – Yeah, a lot of blood, -扎了耳洞吗 -对 流了很多血
[26:03] and then even more blood when I realized I pierced 而且我发现一开始扎错边了又得重扎
[26:06] – the wrong one first. – You pierced the wrong one. -流的血更多了 -你一开始扎错边了
[26:07] – It’s a lot of rules. – Yeah. -好多规矩啊 -是的
[26:09] – Fuck it. Let’s dance. – Yeah. -去它的 我们跳舞吧 -好
[26:28] Fun party. 派对很赞
[26:30] Happy wife, happy life. 妻子开心 生活美满
[26:36] Party’s over, Scarface! 派对结束了 疤面人
[26:37] No! No, no, no! Wait! What’s happening? 不不不 等等 怎么回事
[26:39] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这样
[26:51] Did you just see the… 你看到刚刚那个…
[26:54] Dawn, I’m really confused right now. 道恩 我现在好困惑
[27:01] Ooh, bad news, Shi-shi. 坏消息 小希希
[27:02] Yeah, Doc says I gotta be on bed rest. 医生说我必须卧床休息
[27:04] I know, and I so wanted to be there 我知道 我很想过去
[27:06] with you and the kids, 跟你和孩子们在一起
[27:07] and you know how much I love your parents, 你知道我有多爱你的父母
[27:09] but, uh– — 但是…
[27:10] I just gotta stay here. 我必须留下来
[27:12] What? 什么
[27:13] Music? 音乐
[27:15] Yeah, it’s fucking Friday. 对 现在是周五晚上
[27:16] In the yard, there’s ghetto-blasters everywhere. 院子里到处都是手提录音机
[27:17] Look, babe, I gotta go. I’m–I’m feeling sick. 宝贝 我得挂了 我又要吐了
[27:25] A little white lie never hurt anybody. 小小的善意谎言对大家都没坏处
[27:27] What other lies have you told, Keith? 你还撒过什么谎 基斯
[27:31] Who the fuck are you? 你们他妈是谁
[27:32] – I’m Agent Missy Mills. – Deb Fox. -我是米西·米尔斯探员 -我是黛布·福克斯
[27:34] We’re with the SEC. 我们是证交委的
[27:35] That’s Securities and Exchange Commission. 全称是证券交易委员会
[27:38] You’ve been a bad boy, haven’t you, Keith? 你很不乖哦 基斯 对吗
[27:41] We’ll be in touch. 我们会联系你的
[27:42] Don’t leave town. 别出城
黑色星期一

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑色星期一(Black Monday)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme