时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You borrowed money from actual villains who will cripple us. | 你从真正的恶霸那借了钱 他们会打断我们的腿 |
[00:12] | All you have to do is keep Blair in the dark | 你们只需要继续瞒着布莱尔 |
[00:14] | until he marries that Georgina chick. | 直到他和乔治纳家的那个小妞结婚 |
[00:15] | – Hi there! – I didn’t hate your Blair plan; | -你好啊 -我气的不是你的布莱尔计划 |
[00:17] | I hated that you didn’t tell me! | 而是因为你事先不告诉我 |
[00:18] | How do you guys get it done? | 你们是怎么做到的 |
[00:19] | I just don’t feel like there’s enough hours in the day. | 我觉得时间根本不够用 |
[00:21] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[00:22] | Should I try some? | 我该试试吗 |
[00:24] | You know what? Fuck your dad! | 知道吗 操你爸 |
[00:26] | I would rather fuck my father! | 我宁愿操我爸 |
[00:28] | I broke up with Tiff! | 我把蒂芙甩了 |
[00:55] | I’m not getting a real “I made a huge mistake | 我可没感觉到他散发出那种”我犯了大错 |
[00:57] | and I’m rushing back to my fiancée” vibe off him. | 我要回到我未婚妻身边”的氛围 |
[01:00] | I mean, it’s gonna be tough to do the Georgina play | 没了乔治纳家那个小丫头 |
[01:02] | – without the Georgina. – Nah, it’s fine. | -还怎么玩乔治纳那招 -没事的 |
[01:04] | You know, it’s–He’s just making cash for the first time. | 你要知道 这小子是第一次赚钱吸粉 |
[01:06] | I mean, you remember the moneymoon period, Dawn. | 你也记得你当时那段日子的 道恩 |
[01:09] | He’ll get sick of this shit. | 他会厌倦这些东西的 |
[01:11] | It’s like when the nuns caught me smoking. | 就跟当时那些修女们抓住我在抽烟一样 |
[01:13] | They locked me in the closet. | 她们把我锁在壁橱里 |
[01:15] | They made me smoke a whole carton of cigarettes | 让我整整吸了一包烟 |
[01:17] | till I didn’t want another fuckin’ cigarette as long as I lived. | 直到我在有生之年再也不想再抽了 |
[01:21] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[01:22] | It’s been a month, Mo. We gotta step in. | 他已经这样一个月了 老蒙 我们必须管管了 |
[01:24] | No, no, no–he’s gonna get it outta his system. | 不不不 他得把这玩意排出身体先 |
[01:26] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[01:29] | – Come on, Blair. – Come on. | -来吧 布莱尔 -起来 |
[01:31] | – Yeah. Ha. Hey, hey, kid. – Oh, yeah– | -这就对了 孩子 -太好了 |
[01:33] | Guys, he’s gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[01:34] | Oh, good. You gave us quite a scare, Blair! | 那就好 你可把我们吓了一跳 布莱尔 |
[01:37] | Hey, buddy, I’d say being dead for a song and a half kinda qualifies | 伙计 死过半首歌的时间算得上 |
[01:40] | as hittin’ rock bottom, don’t ya think? | 人生谷底了吧 你说是吗 |
[01:42] | Hey, maybe we should call Tiff? | 也许我们应该给蒂芙打电话 |
[01:43] | – Let’s call Tiff, buddy. – Let’s call her. | -给蒂芙打电话吧 伙计 -打给她吧 |
[01:45] | Let’s call her. | 给她打电话 |
[01:47] | Fuck that bitch. | 操那个婊子 |
[01:57] | Okay. “Fuck that bitch” isn’t the best start, | “操那个婊子”可不算是一个好的开始啊 |
[02:00] | but Blair is a puss. | 但布莱尔是个怂包 |
[02:02] | Deep down, he still loves Tiff. | 他内心深处还爱着蒂芙 |
[02:03] | We just have to remind him of that, and he’ll take her back. | 我们只要提醒他这一点 他就会把她追回来了 |
[02:06] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我早就想到了 |
[02:07] | And these are… | 这些是… |
[02:08] | Contestants for the Manhattan Pageant. | 曼哈顿选美大赛的选手 |
[02:11] | Jesus. Are you still doing that dumb shit? | 天哪 你还在搞那蠢玩意儿 |
[02:13] | Dawn, it’s a venerable Wall Street tradition | 道恩 这是可敬的华尔街传统 |
[02:15] | to auction off the most eligible pit trader. | 拍卖掉最合适的场内交易员 |
[02:18] | Look, just because I moved upstairs | 听着 尽管我现在人在高层 |
[02:19] | doesn’t mean I forgot where I came from. | 但这并不意味着我就忘了我的来处 |
[02:21] | It’s a very prestigious honor | 被邀请主持这个大赛 |
[02:22] | to be asked to emcee this thing, you know. | 可是无上的光荣 |
[02:23] | You’re emceeing? | 你要主持 |
[02:25] | Well, when you set the all-time auction record, baby… | 当你创下拍卖会最高纪录的时候 宝贝 |
[02:27] | By having a couple of trick hos, | 请一些个妓女 |
[02:29] | as in tricka-mo-niasis? | 得了滴虫病的那些 |
[02:31] | get into a bidding war over you with your money? | 用你的钱来竞拍你 |
[02:33] | It’s for charity! The Afghani Mujahideen are | 这是为了慈善 阿富汗的圣战者 |
[02:36] | in the fight for their lives with these Russian bastards. | 还在跟那些俄罗斯混蛋拼命呢 |
[02:38] | Fine, fine, fine. What does this have to do with | 行行行 那这跟 |
[02:39] | getting Blair and Tiff back together? | 让布莱尔和蒂芙复合有什么关系 |
[02:41] | It is a honeypot, Dawn. | 这是个美人计 道恩 |
[02:43] | A honeypot? | 美人计 |
[02:44] | Hogan’s Heroes. Classic con. | 《霍根英雄》里的经典骗局 |
[02:47] | Look, we just have to convince Blair | 我们只需要让布莱尔相信 |
[02:49] | that Tiff is dating a newer, hotter guy. | 蒂芙正在跟一个比他更帅的小鲜肉约会 |
[02:51] | He’s gonna get jealous, and he’s gonna want her back. | 他就会嫉妒 就会想把她抢回来 |
[02:53] | And there is no hotter guy than Jackson Polack. | 哪里还有比杰克逊·波拉克更帅的人呢 |
[02:58] | Yeah, the traders call him that | 是的 交易员这么叫他 |
[02:59] | because he’s Polish and he splatter-painted half the town. | 因为他是波兰人 而且半个镇子上都有他的涂鸦 |
[03:03] | Ehh. I get it. | 我懂了 |
[03:05] | Face: ten. Body: ten. | 十分的脸 十分的身材 |
[03:07] | Brains: Polish joke. | 智力水平 波兰蠢驴 |
[03:08] | Exactly. Guy’ll do anything for a buck. | 没错 这家伙为了挣钱什么都愿意干 |
[03:11] | Foolproof. | 妥妥的 |
[03:11] | So your plan is foolproof | 所以说你的计划万无一失 |
[03:13] | because it worked on a sit-com? | 只是因为它在一部情景喜剧里是可行的 |
[03:15] | Everything works on a sit-com. | 情景喜剧里啥都说得通 |
[03:16] | There’s two different TV shows with little black midgets | 还有两个不同的电视节目 里面的黑人侏儒 |
[03:18] | playing rich white people’s kids. | 扮演的是有钱白人家的小孩 |
[03:20] | Come on! | 拜托你啊 |
[03:21] | Can we just please try it my way for once? | 能不能用我的办法试一次 |
[03:23] | Let’s just talk to the kid about the power of love. | 和那个孩子谈谈爱的力量 |
[03:26] | The Huey Lewis song? How’s that gonna help? | 那首霍尼·刘易斯的歌 那有什么用 |
[03:29] | Keith! | 基斯 |
[03:30] | Yo! What’s up, boss? | 怎么了 老大 |
[03:32] | Is…so weird calling a chick a boss. | 叫女人老板还挺奇怪的 |
[03:35] | It’s the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我经历过的最奇怪的事了 |
[03:38] | Yeah, it’s crazy. Listen, I need you to take | 是挺扯的 听好了 我需要你 |
[03:40] | these big payments over to the Yakuza. | 把这些钱交给日本黑道 |
[03:42] | Little behind on my loans. | 我的贷款还得有点晚了 |
[03:44] | Uh, Do Mo arigato… | 谢谢您 |
[03:47] | – Stop it, please. – Jesus Christ. | -别学了 -天哪 |
[03:48] | You know, actually, I have tics to a show tonight, | 其实我有今晚演出的门票 |
[03:49] | so maybe I can drop this off tomorrow? | 所以我可能明天再去送 |
[03:51] | Oh, yeah, that’s no problem. | 行啊 没关系 |
[03:52] | I don’t mind getting my dick teppanyaki’d by the Yakuza | 我才不介意自己的老二被那些黑道做成铁板烧 |
[03:55] | ’cause you wanna go see Starlight Express for the tenth fucking time. | 只因为你想看第十遍《星光快车》 |
[03:58] | It’s layered, okay? Ha. | 那部剧层次分明 好吗 |
[04:00] | The whole show is actually a young boy’s dream | 整部剧讲的就是一个年轻男孩的梦想 |
[04:03] | as he kind of teeters on the cusp of manhood… | 当他即将步入成年的时候 |
[04:06] | Ah. Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:10] | Is it me, or is he getting weirder? | 是我的错觉 还是他越来越怪了 |
[04:12] | He’s definitely getting whiter. | 他肯定是变得越来越白了 |
[04:19] | Thank you, Kyle. | 谢谢 凯尔 |
[04:20] | It’s so cool you live in a hotel. | 你住在酒店里还挺酷的 |
[04:22] | You’re like Eloise. | 你就像艾洛伊斯一样 |
[04:24] | I don’t know who that chick is, but, yeah, it’s pretty nice. | 我不知道那个小妞是谁 不过这是挺不错的 |
[04:26] | You know, it’s just temporary, till I get my own place. | 在我找到自己的房子前 这都是暂时的 |
[04:28] | – I been lookin’ around. – For the last 15 years. | -我一直在找 -过去15年都在找 |
[04:30] | Do they give you, like, a monthly rate or something? | 他们是收你的月租吗 |
[04:34] | So Blair, how are you? | 布莱尔 你还好吗 |
[04:36] | I can’t imagine how hard it must be | 我无法想象离开了 |
[04:38] | to be apart from the love of your life. | 自己的一生挚爱会多难受 |
[04:41] | It’s pretty great. | 感觉挺好的 |
[04:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:43] | – Yeah? – Tiff’s been living with her parents uptown, | -是吗 -蒂芙一直和她的父母住在上城区 |
[04:45] | so I get to do whatever, whenever. | 所以我可以随时随地 想干啥干啥 |
[04:48] | Last night, I ordered ethnic food. | 昨晚 我点了民族风味菜 |
[04:50] | – Oh, hard to argue with that! – Oh! | -这让我无法反驳 -没错 |
[04:53] | But I will, because, Blair, love is dope. | 但我还是得反驳 布莱尔 爱情很美好 |
[04:57] | Ah, exactly. Ethnic food– | 没错 而民族风味菜 |
[04:59] | you know, it gets old. | 你总会吃腻的 |
[05:01] | Except falafels. Now, those fuckers are built to last. | 除了中东丸子 那玩意是真的百吃不腻 |
[05:04] | Like true love. | 就像真爱一样 |
[05:06] | You know? And it doesn’t come around often. | 你懂吗 而且真爱很少降临 |
[05:07] | Trust us. You don’t wanna be the 40-year-old guy | 相信我们 你不会愿意成为那个四十岁 |
[05:09] | in the club that everybody feels bad for. | 还被俱乐部里所有人可怜的老男人 |
[05:11] | Well, I-I don’t know that they feel bad for the guy | 我不知道那些人是可怜他 |
[05:14] | so much as they wanna high-five him, you know, | 还想与他击掌欢呼 |
[05:15] | for not settling. | 因为他没有将就 |
[05:17] | You know what I’m talking about, right? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[05:18] | No! Blair wouldn’t be settling. | 不 布莱尔才不会将就 |
[05:21] | I mean, Tiff is his soul mate | 蒂芙是他的灵魂伴侣 |
[05:22] | just like Spencer is my soul mate. | 就好比斯宾塞是我的灵魂伴侣一样 |
[05:25] | I agree with the Tiff part of that sentence. | 我同意你说蒂芙的那段话 |
[05:26] | I’m just saying that, you know, | 我的意思是 |
[05:28] | sometimes it’s brave to be alone | 有时选择孤独也是一种勇敢 |
[05:30] | instead of, you know, settling for the first | 而不是和你第一眼见到的 |
[05:32] | lame-ass doctor that you lay eyes on | 只让你的父母满意而不能满足你的 |
[05:34] | that satisfies your parents but not you. | 那个蹩脚医生将就 |
[05:37] | Sexually. | 床事方面的 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry– is Tiff the limp dick doctor | 不好意思 在这段对话中 |
[05:40] | – in this scenario? – You know what? | -蒂芙是那个蹩脚医生吗 -这么说吧 |
[05:42] | It is brave to not jump off a roof | 当你最好的朋友是机器人时 |
[05:44] | when your best friend is a robot. | 没有选择从屋顶跳下去也很勇敢 |
[05:45] | Well, if Short Circuit has taught us anything– | 好吧 如果《霹雳五号》教会了我们什么 |
[05:46] | Blair, everyone needs someone to share life with, | 布莱尔 每个人都需要找到伴侣共度余生 |
[05:50] | someone to share a bottle of wine with | 在操蛋的一天结束之后 |
[05:52] | at the end of a shitty day and toast to not… | 可以一起喝杯酒 祈祷自己不会 |
[05:55] | dying alone in a hotel room. | 在一个酒店房间里孤独地死去 |
[05:58] | With a fuck machine in… | 房间里还只有一个傻逼机器人 |
[05:59] | – Jesus Christ. – A coke-induced haze– | -老天 -房间里还弥漫着可卡因 |
[06:01] | – What the fuck? – What the fuck? | -我去 -什么情况 |
[06:02] | Yeah. That the fuck. | 就是这么个情况 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry that you had to find out like this, kid, all right? | 孩子 很抱歉你得以这种方式发现这件事 |
[06:06] | I got a friend over at Page Six, the socialite beat. | 第六版小报有我一个朋友 专调查豪门八卦 |
[06:09] | Is Tiff like out there? | 蒂芙也在那里吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’m afraid so, champ. Word on the street– | 恐怕是的 孩子 坊间传闻 |
[06:13] | this guy’s hung like a hose. | 这家伙的老二跟水管一样粗 |
[06:15] | You mean horse. | 你是说马吗 |
[06:16] | I do not. | 我不是 |
[06:18] | I mean, I know I broke up with her, | 我知道是我提的分手 |
[06:19] | but I just didn’t expect… this | 但我也想不到会这 |
[06:22] | this soon– I– | 这么快 我 |
[06:24] | – I gotta go find her. – Yeah. | -我得去找她 -对 |
[06:25] | ‘Scuse me. | 先走一步 |
[06:27] | See ya, buddy. | 朋友 再见 |
[06:30] | Right? | 怎么样 |
[06:31] | – Mission accomplished. – No. | -任务完成 -不 |
[06:32] | Let’s go celebrate. Cedar Tavern. | 我们去雪松酒馆庆祝一下吧 |
[06:33] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:34] | I am going home to my husband. | 我要回家找我老公 |
[06:36] | You wanna bag all this up for him? | 你要把这些打包带给他吗 |
[06:38] | You know, I appreciate a man with hips. | 我喜欢臀部丰满的男人 |
[06:40] | Oh, good. ‘Cause he’s got those. | 那挺好 他有个大屁股 |
[06:43] | Enjoy fucking Kyle. | 享受个凯尔的二人世界吧 |
[06:46] | Jealous! | 你就是嫉妒 |
[06:51] | Y-you can’t take | 你 你不能抽 |
[06:52] | that kinda shit to heart, Kyle. | 你心脏受不了的 凯尔 |
[06:53] | Just let it roll off your back. | 想都别想了 |
[07:01] | Tiff? | 蒂芙 |
[07:05] | – Spence? – In the bedroom, babe. | -斯宾塞 -宝贝 我在卧室 |
[07:09] | Hey, bring us a bottle of wine, yeah? | 可以拿一瓶酒进来吗 |
[07:27] | Kyle? I’m home. | 凯尔 我回来了 |
[07:30] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[07:42] | Papa Bear, I’ve been naughty– | 老公 我有些不乖 |
[07:45] | I thought we were gonna get busy. | 我以为我们有些娱乐活动 |
[07:46] | Oh, babe, I’m so full, I can hardly move. | 宝贝 我太撑了 动不了了 |
[07:51] | You can do stuff to me if you like. | 不过你可以上来自己动 |
[08:08] | Would you get me a paper towel? | 你能帮我拿张纸巾么 |
[08:10] | – Dip it in some cold water. – I’ll even wipe it off of you. | -沾一点冷水 -我甚至可以帮你擦掉 |
[08:13] | Ooh! You don’t wanna lick it off? | 所以你不想帮我舔掉吗 |
[08:15] | And…scene. That felt really good. | 这场结束 感觉挺好的 |
[08:18] | You think Body Heat’s a weird movie to audition with? | 你觉得用《体热》去试镜会不会很怪 |
[08:20] | I just really wanna get into this acting class. | 我真的很想参加这个表演课 |
[08:23] | Maybe I’d loosen up if we had sex again. | 我们再做一次 我大概就能放松点了 |
[08:25] | – Ah. – Yeah. Then we can clean up | -嗯 -然后我们可以把 |
[08:26] | all the laundry that we knocked over | 之前在走廊上做爱脱下的 |
[08:27] | – when we had sex in the hall. – Yes! Ohh… | -所有脏衣服洗一洗了 -是的 |
[08:39] | Mo, we’ve got a problem. | 老蒙 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:40] | Yeah, you’re damn right we do–the Yakuza killed Kyle! | 你说得太对了 黑道把凯尔”杀”死了 |
[08:44] | Where the fuck is Keith? | 基斯死哪儿去了 |
[08:45] | – I been trying him all night! – He just skipped in singing show tunes. | -我找了他一晚上 -他刚唱着歌蹦跶进来了 |
[08:48] | Look at this shit. I had it translated. | 你看这个 我让人翻译了 |
[08:50] | It’s something Kyle would have done. | 本来凯尔可以帮我翻译 |
[08:52] | He loves languages– Loved languages. | 他喜欢语言 喜欢过 |
[08:54] | Oh, fuck me! | 我操 |
[08:55] | – They never got their money? – No! | -他们没收到钱吗 -没有 |
[08:57] | – Keith! – Keith! | -基斯 -基斯 |
[08:59] | Hey. You screamed? | 你们好 你们吼我了 |
[09:01] | What happened with the drop? | 说好的把钱款送过去呢 |
[09:02] | The Yakuza never got their fucking cash! | 黑道都没收到钱 |
[09:04] | Whaaat? That doesn’t make any sen– | 什么 不可能的啊 |
[09:06] | You just save it for the Yakuza | 这话留着跟他们说吧 |
[09:08] | that I’m sending to your house to get their money | 我让他们上你家找钱 |
[09:10] | outta the fillings in your children’s goddamn teeth! | 把你孩子的牙缝里也找一遍 |
[09:12] | That’s pretty dark. Your Rachel’s godfather. | 这太狠了 你可是瑞秋的教父 |
[09:15] | – Go handle it! – On it. | -快滚去搞定它 -马上 |
[09:17] | Mo, I’m sorry. | 老莫 我很抱歉 |
[09:18] | All robocide aside, but we’ve got bigger issues. | 别管机器人了 我们现在有更大的麻烦 |
[09:21] | Bigger than me getting my dick chopped off? | 比我鸡巴被剁还麻烦吗 |
[09:23] | You’re gonna be broke. | 你将会破产 |
[09:29] | This fuckin’ day! | 多么操蛋的一天啊 |
[09:32] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他娘的做了什么 |
[09:34] | The Yakuza didn’t get their money. | 黑道没有拿到他们的钱 |
[09:35] | I asked you to do one simple thing. | 我就让你做了一件那么简单的事情 |
[09:38] | – Whaaa– – Oh, don’t “Whaaat?” me! | -什么 -不要对我说这句话 |
[09:40] | ‘Cause I was just in there “Whaaat”ing Mo! | 因为我刚才就在那儿对老莫嚷嚷 |
[09:42] | Look, this chick Geena I been mackin’ on | 那个我泡过的叫吉娜的小妞 |
[09:44] | beeped me 69-1-1. That’s an oral emergency. | 紧急呼求我去六九 那是紧急口活的意思 |
[09:47] | – I had Wayne do it. – Wayne? | -我让韦恩负责这事了 -韦恩 |
[09:48] | – Yeah. – Wayne’s a test tube baby! | -对啊 -韦恩就是个大蠢货 |
[09:50] | Why the fuck would you do that? | 你他娘的为什么要这么做 |
[09:52] | Same reason you had me do it, so you could go see | 跟你让我这么做的原因一样 那样你就可以 |
[09:54] | fuckin’ Starlight Express again? | 再去看一遍《星光快车》了 |
[09:55] | It’s layered, okay? | 这剧层次分明 懂吗 |
[09:57] | Greaseball represents the twilight of the… | 外国移民代表着 |
[09:59] | Industrial Revolution… | 工业革命的曙光 |
[10:00] | – before it got– – You got the Wayniac. | -在它… -我是韦恩 |
[10:01] | The Yakuza didn’t get their money! | 黑道没拿到钱 |
[10:03] | – Whaaaat? – No. Nope, Wayne. | -什么 -不 韦恩 |
[10:05] | – Where the fuck are you? – Home sick. | -你他妈的在哪 -我好想家 |
[10:07] | Jeez! Hey, unrelated to that, | 老天爷 说句题外话 |
[10:10] | I just wanted to let you guys know | 我只想告诉你们 |
[10:11] | how much fun I’ve had workin’ with you. | 和你们共事我非常开心 |
[10:14] | You’re not just good. | 优秀不足以形容你们 |
[10:16] | – You’re golden. – Are you dying? | -你们最棒了 -你快死了吗 |
[10:18] | Is that the Golden Grahams slogan? | 那是黄金格雷厄姆新的宣传口号吗 |
[10:21] | This is the final boarding call for flight… | 最后的登机提示 请乘坐 |
[10:23] | Wayne…are you at LaGuardia? | 韦恩 你在拉瓜迪亚吗 |
[10:25] | No, man, I told ya, I’m at the movies. | 不 兄弟 我刚刚说了 我在电影院呢 |
[10:27] | You just said you were home sick. | 你刚刚说的是你想家了 |
[10:29] | Tell me you did not take the VIG money that we owe murderers | 别告诉我你拿走了我们欠那些杀人犯的大额利息 |
[10:35] | and put it all on the LaGuardia Spread. | 然后都去拉瓜迪亚套利了 |
[10:37] | This call has been disconnected. | 您拨打的电话已掉线 |
[10:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[10:41] | Fuck! | 滚粗 |
[10:42] | What’s the LaGuardia Spread? | 拉瓜迪亚套利是什么 |
[10:44] | You! Are there any abnormally huge positions | 你 有没有异常账户收支 |
[10:46] | – open on Wayne’s account? Go! – What? | -出现在韦恩的账户上 快查 -啥 |
[10:48] | Wayne’s a day scalper. He never trades anything larger than– | 韦恩就是个日间交易员 他的交易数额从来没有 |
[10:49] | 最近交易 交易者 韦恩·斯普林斯汀 股票 肉牛 头寸 多头 数量 十万份合约 | |
[10:49] | Oh, God! | 我的天呐 |
[10:51] | Wayne’s long 100,000 contracts of feeder cattle? | 韦恩购买了十万份肉牛合约的多头 |
[10:53] | 最近交易 交易者 韦恩·斯普林斯汀 股票 肉牛 头寸 多头 数量 十万份合约 | |
[10:54] | – On margin. – Fuck! | -以保证金购买 -靠 |
[10:56] | What’s the LaGuardia Spread? | 拉瓜迪亚套利是什么 |
[10:58] | My name’s Karen, by the way, | 顺便说一下 我叫凯伦 |
[11:00] | – if you guys– – Shut the fuck up, Karen! | -如果你们 -他妈的闭嘴 凯伦 |
[11:04] | Hey, there he is. | 看 他来了 |
[11:05] | – How’d it go, slugger? – Well, it was a night | -过得怎么样 种子选手 -是一个 |
[11:07] | of passion between tiff and this, like, Polish centaur. | 蒂芙和那个波兰半人马度过的激情之夜 |
[11:13] | And now she doesn’t wanna get back together with me. | 现在她不想回到我身边了 |
[11:17] | How’d she meet someone so fast? | 她怎么会这么快就遇见另外一个人了 |
[11:20] | You have to help me. Please? | 你必须要帮我 好吗 |
[11:21] | Blair, this is totally fixable. | 布莱尔 这是小菜一碟 |
[11:24] | You take her to a super-romantic spot | 你带她去一个超级浪漫的地方 |
[11:26] | and just…I want you to tell her how you feel. | 然后就 我希望你能告诉她你的感受 |
[11:29] | Yeah, like that’ll work. | 好像这能奏效似的 |
[11:30] | Well, it worked for you. | 对你很有效 |
[11:33] | You took me to the Cedar Tavern, | 你那次带我去那家雪松酒馆 |
[11:34] | And you poured your heart out that night after work. | 忙完工作以后你对我倾吐衷肠 |
[11:37] | Remember? I hate to admit it, | 记得吗 我不想承认 |
[11:38] | but that’s what did it for me, your vulnerable side. | 但是那确实让我触动很大 我看到了你的脆弱面 |
[11:41] | I don’t remember that. And I don’t have any sides. | 我什么都记不得了 我也没有什么脆弱面 |
[11:43] | I’m all edge. | 我无坚不摧 |
[11:44] | You don’t remember telling me | 你不记得告诉我 |
[11:46] | that you were the last guy in your junior high to get pubes | 你是初中班上最后一个长阴毛的人 |
[11:48] | – and how it totally defined– – Nope. No, no, nope, nope. | -这决定了你 -不 我没说过 你别说了 |
[11:50] | Don’t remember that. Hey, listen, Blair. | 别想那事了 听着 布莱尔 |
[11:52] | You wanna get Tiff back, you know what you need? | 你想让蒂芙回来 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[11:54] | Good, old-fashioned honey pot. | 那些老生常谈但确实有用的套路 |
[11:56] | – Ugh, God. – Like Hogan’s Heroes. | -我的天 -比如《霍根英雄》 |
[11:58] | Like Hogan’s Heroes. Exactly. | 就像《霍根英雄》 没错 |
[12:01] | Foolproof. | 绝对没错 |
[12:02] | Except when it makes shit worse. | 除非它把事情搞得更糟了 |
[12:03] | Well, it worked on you, didn’t it? | 对你很有效 不是吗 |
[12:05] | There’s no way you would have shown up at Cedar Tavern that night | 要不是你看见我和那个奥利奥模特亲热 |
[12:07] | if you hadn’t seen me makin’ out with that Oreo model. | 那晚你不可能出现在雪松酒馆 |
[12:10] | I think you’re supposed to say “Mulatto” now. | 我想你该说”穆拉托人” |
[12:12] | Yeah. She was a print model for Oreo Cookies, asshole. | 她是奥利奥饼干的平面模特 傻逼 |
[12:14] | Uh, no, she ate Oreos. I mean, she was fat. | 不 她吃奥利奥饼干 她是个胖子 |
[12:17] | – Jealous. – You know what? | -嫉妒 -你知道吗 |
[12:18] | She had shit to do with it, and fine. | 她跟这有屁的关系 好吧 |
[12:21] | – Honeypot it is. – Great. | -就美人计了 -很好 |
[12:23] | And I’ll be the honey. | 我来当美人 |
[12:26] | Great. Just as I intended it. | 很好 正合我意 |
[12:28] | – Great. – Great! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[12:29] | So I will get Tiff’s boyfriend | 那我让蒂芙的男朋友 |
[12:31] | to bring her to watch him tonight in the Manhattan Pageant, | 带她去今晚的曼哈顿选美大赛看他 |
[12:34] | and you two kids can do your thing. | 你俩孩子就可以干活了 |
[12:35] | – Great. – Great. | -太好了 -太好了 |
[12:36] | Wait. How do you know who he is | 等等 你怎么知道他是谁 |
[12:38] | or that he’s in a pageant? | 或是他会去参加选美 |
[12:40] | Jesus Chris, kid, did you ask this many questions | 老天 孩子 你在看《霍根英雄》时 |
[12:41] | when you watched Hogan’s Heroes? | 也有这么多问题吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah. It’s a sit-com that takes place | 对啊 那是个以纳粹集中营 |
[12:45] | in a Nazi concentration camp. | 为背景的情景喜剧 |
[12:48] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[12:50] | Remember that guy who could fuckin’ pull | 还记得那个能把 |
[12:51] | the handkerchief through his nostrils? | 手帕从鼻孔里掏出来的家伙吗 |
[12:53] | ….Bo Melp! What happened with that maniac? | 博·梅尔普 那疯子怎么了 |
[12:55] | Who the fuck knows? | 谁他妈知道 |
[12:56] | Same thing with Sammy Marsh, Len Burger, and Chippy Cox. | 与萨米·马什 伦恩·伯格和琪皮·科克斯一样 |
[12:59] | When you’re down to your last stack | 当你只剩最后一捆钱 |
[13:00] | and you’re all outta moves, there’s always one last play | 无计可施时 如果你疯狂地去尝试 |
[13:03] | if you’re crazy enough to try it. | 总会有出路的 |
[13:04] | You take a huge position out on the margin– | 你用保证金购入一支黑马股 |
[13:06] | I’m talking about a crazy fuckin’ long shot– | 我说的是非常不可能的黑马股 |
[13:08] | you pack a bag, you head to the airport, | 你收拾行李 直达机场 |
[13:09] | and you call the floor. | 你打给交易所 |
[13:10] | If you’re lucky, you come home a hero. | 如果你幸运 你就是英雄归来 |
[13:11] | If you’re not, you don’t come home ever. | 如果你不幸运 你就再也别回家 |
[13:13] | You get on a plane, and you fuckin’ disappear. | 你搭上飞机 就他妈消失 |
[13:17] | But Wayne has a family. | 但是韦恩有家庭 |
[13:18] | Bo Melp had two. | 博·梅尔普还有两个家呢 |
[13:20] | Damn. The LaGuardia fuckin’ Spread. | 该死 拉瓜迪亚套利 |
[13:22] | That motherfucker! | 去他妈的 |
[13:30] | Wheeeere’s the beef? | 牛肉到哪里去了 |
[13:35] | Isn’t that what all you ladies are wonderin’? | 这难道不是你们女人们想知道的吗 |
[13:37] | Welcome to the motherfuckin’ | 欢迎来到 |
[13:38] | 43rd Annual Manhattan Pageant! | 第43届曼哈顿年度选美大赛 |
[13:44] | Those of you who don’t know me are fulla shit, | 那些不认识我的人都是垃圾 |
[13:46] | ’cause I’m a Goddamn legend. | 因为我他妈的就是个传奇 |
[13:48] | I came up in these very pits | 我就在这些地方长大 |
[13:50] | and there is not a day that goes by | 每一天我都在想我是有多么地 |
[13:52] | that I don’t think how much I hate you dumb immigrants. | 讨厌你们这些愚蠢的移民 |
[13:56] | Okay, enough, enough, enough. Enough foreplay. | 好了 够了够了 前戏够了 |
[13:58] | First up, ladies, comin’ to the stage– | 女士们 第一个上台的是 |
[14:01] | you know him, you hate him. | 你们认识他 你们讨厌他 |
[14:03] | He’s an incredible bigot. | 他就是个偏执狂 |
[14:05] | Flanny, the oranges’ frozen orange juice trader. | 富朗尼 冰冻橙汁商 |
[14:09] | Look at this fucking alcoholic with the Irish tan, huh? | 看看这个有着爱尔兰棕色皮肤的酒鬼 |
[14:12] | He doesn’t have a liver. This is a die-er. | 他没有肝脏 这就是个赶着投胎的人 |
[14:14] | Come on, get those paddles up, ladies. | 来吧 女士们 举起你们的板子 |
[14:16] | You better hurry up, ’cause he’s knock-knock-knockin’ on hell’s door. | 你们要赶快 因为他已经敲响地狱之门了 |
[14:18] | Come on, preach, Flanny. | 来吧 推销自己吧 富朗尼 |
[14:20] | You’re one of the good ones, Mo. | 你是个好人 老蒙 |
[14:22] | – I tell you what… – Are the categories | -你跟你说 -这里的种类 |
[14:23] | really “Man, hat” and “Tan”? | 真是的”男人 帽子”和”棕色”吗 |
[14:26] | It’s all very first thought. | 太肤浅了 |
[14:27] | A thousand, a thousand. | 一千 一千 |
[14:29] | 1,000. 1,500. | 一千 一千五 |
[14:30] | 2,000. | 两千 |
[14:32] | You look incredible. | 你漂亮极了 |
[14:34] | Oh! Thank you! Just, uh… | 谢谢 就 |
[14:36] | little something I had to spend my last two paychecks on. | 就一些花了我最后两笔工资的小东西吧 |
[14:39] | Okay, 2,000– | 好了 两千 |
[14:43] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[14:45] | Oh, God. I haven’t acted since college. | 老天 从大学之后我就没演过了 |
[14:48] | And the UPenn Gazette called my performance | 《宾夕法尼亚大学报》评价我表演的 |
[14:50] | 安妮·弗兰克是奥图·法兰克的幺女 犹太人 《安妮日记》的作者 | |
[14:50] | as Otto Frank the worst thing to happen to Anne Frank. | 奥图·法兰克是安妮·弗兰克最糟糕的经历了 |
[14:53] | Couldn’t have been that bad. | 不会那么糟糕吧 |
[14:54] | Just follow my lead. | 你只管配合我就是了 |
[14:59] | – What about this? – Okay. | -这样如何 -不错 |
[15:01] | Yeah, yeah. It’s natural. | 是 自然的很 |
[15:02] | Sold! 2,500! | 成交 两千五块 |
[15:03] | Somebody’s going home happy. | 看来有人要回家爽歪歪了 |
[15:05] | Those Irish eyes are smiling! | 都已经喜上眉梢了啊 |
[15:08] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:10] | Uh…let’s keep it goin’! | 我们继续 |
[15:16] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[15:17] | It’s time for Market Watch with Ali Greer. | 欢迎和阿里·格雷尔收听《市场观察》 |
[15:19] | What’s goin’ on in those futures pits today, Ali? | 今天的期货交易场情况如何 阿里 |
[15:22] | The U.S. Agriculture Department | 美国农业部刚刚发布了 |
[15:24] | just released this quarter’s livestock report, | 本季度的畜牧报告 |
[15:26] | and it’s a record surplus, | 盈余再创新纪录 |
[15:27] | causing feeder cattle futures to plummet. | 使得育肥用牛的期货骤然跌落 |
[15:31] | Hey, bartender. | 酒保 |
[15:33] | This is my last hundred. | 我就剩这100块了 |
[15:34] | I want 90 on drinks and 20 in smokes. | 给我来九十块钱的酒和二十块钱的烟 |
[15:38] | Just fuckin’ do it! | 让你他妈去你就去 |
[15:44] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Hey, honey. Listen. | 亲爱的 你听好 |
[15:52] | I’m not comin’ home. | 我不回家了 |
[15:55] | But I wanna let you know… | 我只想让你知道 |
[15:57] | I’ve never loved anyone | 我从来没有爱哪个人 |
[15:59] | as much as I loved… | 像我爱 |
[16:02] | your sister! | 你妹那样 |
[16:04] | I-That’s right! You were right! | 没错 你猜对了 |
[16:06] | I fucked your sister! | 我操你妹了 |
[16:08] | It was nice! Uh, buh-bye now! | 爽得很 拜拜了 |
[16:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[16:12] | Fun fact about Fat Fred– | 胖弗莱有件事很好笑 |
[16:13] | You know how he got his nickname? | 你们知道他这外号怎么来的吗 |
[16:15] | Mean children. | 熊孩子起的 |
[16:17] | True story. | 真事 |
[16:21] | Dude looks like | 这哥们真像 |
[16:22] | a John Candy version of Soul Man. | 约翰·坎迪出演《灵魂男人》的扮相 |
[16:25] | Was it just me, or was that movie about racism | 是我想多了 还是那部电影里的种族歧视 |
[16:28] | really, really racist? | 实在实在太过头了 |
[16:30] | Uh, like every movie. | 每部电影不都是这样吗 |
[16:32] | I mean, you’ve seen Teen Wolf. | 你看过《十八岁之狼》了对吧 |
[16:33] | When the guy turns into an animal, | 电影里那家伙变身成动物时 |
[16:34] | he starts dunking, break-dancing, | 他开始扣篮 还跳霹雳舞 |
[16:37] | turning on white women, | 到处撩白人小妞 |
[16:38] | scaring the shit outta white men. | 惊得白人汉子们无地自容 |
[16:40] | My favorite line from that movie is, | 那部电影我最喜欢的台词是 |
[16:42] | “I’m not a fag. I’m a werewolf.” | “我不基佬 我是狼人” |
[16:45] | Michael J.! | 迈克尔·J真够可以的 |
[16:46] | He is the reigning rainmaker, Jack Piechowski, | 他是业界的大牛 杰克·皮耶霍夫斯基 |
[16:49] | but you all know him as Jackson Polack! | 但你们熟悉他另一个名字 杰克逊·波拉克 |
[16:55] | So debonair! | 真是风度翩翩啊 |
[16:57] | Show ’em the goods, baby. | 秀给大家看看 |
[17:05] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你啊 |
[17:06] | You would never wanna be that chiseled. | 你可别练得这么肌肉分明 |
[17:09] | – Women don’t like that. – That masculine. | -女人可不好这口 -这么血气方刚 |
[17:10] | – No! – No! | -才不行呢 -绝对不行 |
[17:11] | Let’s get this bidding going. | 我们继续竞标吧 |
[17:12] | I want to serve him hot. | 趁热打铁 赶紧拍下 |
[17:14] | All right, I’m gonna start this cat at a thou! | 这款型男我起价一千 |
[17:16] | Who got a thou? | 谁愿意出一千 |
[17:17] | – Fifteen! – Fifteen hundred. | -一千五 -我出一千五 |
[17:18] | – Thank you, young lady. – Fifteen thousand. | -多谢这位小姐 -一万五 |
[17:23] | Fifteen thousand. | 一万五 |
[17:25] | Fifteen thousand. Pretty sure that’s gonna close out the bids right there. | 一万五 我很确信这就是成交价了 |
[17:28] | Thank you very much. Fifteen thousand, Jackson. | 非常感谢 一万五 拍下杰克逊 |
[17:33] | Mmm. Whatever. | 无所谓啦 |
[17:33] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[17:36] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[17:38] | Is that White Rain? | 你用的护发产品是雨漾吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah. You can smell it, huh? | 对 你还能闻出来这个 |
[17:41] | – It’s really nice. – It’s like the best spray. | -超级好用 -简直是战斗力最强的护发喷雾 |
[17:44] | Hey, it’s me, Wayne. | 是我 韦恩 |
[17:46] | I just wanted to say | 我就想告诉你 |
[17:48] | you’re a piece of shit, and I’ve always hated you. | 你就是坨屎 我早就恶心你了 |
[17:51] | You put Mom on the phone? | 让老妈接电话 |
[17:53] | Hi, Mom. | 老妈 |
[17:55] | Yeah. I know you’ve always liked Mark best, but guess what. | 我知道你最喜欢马克了 可你猜怎么着 |
[17:58] | The joke’s on you, because I outlived him. | 打脸了吧 我混的比他好 |
[18:01] | Will you please put the dog on the phone? | 能让狗接下电话吗 |
[18:14] | I know it didn’t work, | 我知道计划没成功 |
[18:15] | but…honeypot or not, | 但不管是不是美人计 |
[18:18] | I had a really great time tonight. | 我今晚玩得很开心 |
[18:19] | Me too. You’re cute. | 我也是 你真可爱 |
[18:21] | You could be the third Corey. | 你能成为第三个万人迷 |
[18:23] | Some Mo moves there. | 老蒙惯用的伎俩 |
[18:29] | Here she comes. Here she comes. | 她来了 她来了 |
[18:31] | Backin’ it up. | 往后退 |
[18:31] | Don’t look, don’t look. | 别看 别看 |
[18:35] | Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[18:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[18:38] | Oh, I’m just, uh, you know, | 我在 你懂的 |
[18:39] | here supporting the Mujahideen. | 在这声援穆斯林圣战者 |
[18:41] | Just gotta get them as many weapons as possible. | 帮助他们弄到更多军火 |
[18:44] | – You’re a good man. – Thank you, babe. | -你真是个好人 -谢谢 宝贝 |
[18:46] | – And who is this? – I’m Jack. | -这位是谁 -我是杰克 |
[18:48] | Like the cheese. | 杰克奶酪的杰克 |
[18:50] | Young…Einstein. | 年轻版的爱因斯坦 |
[18:52] | Impressive. | 真机智 |
[18:54] | – This is Dawn. – Dawn, of course. | -这位是道恩 -道恩 当然了 |
[18:56] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 久仰大名 |
[18:58] | Wow, you are beautiful. | 天啊 你可太美了 |
[19:00] | – Thank you. – Ah, your husband is a very lucky man | -谢谢 -你的丈夫真幸运 |
[19:03] | Wherever he is. | 他在哪呢 |
[19:06] | Listen, I just came over to say | 听着 我过来只是想告诉你 |
[19:07] | I don’t want things to be awkward between us, Blair. | 我不想让我们的关系变得太尴尬 布莱尔 |
[19:09] | And I’m hoping that eventually | 我希望有朝一日 |
[19:12] | you and I could be friends. | 你和我可以做回朋友 |
[19:14] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[19:15] | For once in my life, I need to focus on myself. | 一辈子就这么一次 我需要将精力放在自己身上 |
[19:19] | On Tiff. | 在蒂芙身上 |
[19:20] | For once. So good-bye, Blair. | 就这么一次 所以再见了 布莱尔 |
[19:24] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:25] | That bow makes you look skinny. | 领结让你显瘦 |
[19:28] | Oh, thank you. You should get one. | 谢谢你 你也应该弄一个 |
[19:34] | – It didn’t work! – No– | -根本没用 -不是 |
[19:35] | – I’m already in her rear-view. – Listen, no. | -我对她已经是过眼云烟了 -听着 不是的 |
[19:36] | Tonight was just the first step, you know? | 今晚只是计划的第一步 你懂吗 |
[19:38] | It might take a little– | 可能得花上一点 |
[19:47] | Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[19:49] | Tiff. | 蒂芙 |
[19:54] | Oh, my God. Tell me. | 老天啊 告诉我 |
[19:55] | Tell me that you just brought Dawn here to make me jealous. | 告诉我你带道恩来是为了让我嫉妒的 |
[19:57] | Yes. Did it work? | 是的 成功了吗 |
[19:58] | Of course it worked. Oh, my God, she’s so hot. | 当然成功了 老天 她太性感了 |
[20:01] | Part of me didn’t know whether I should be jealous of her or of you, | 我的某个部位不知道我究竟该嫉妒她还是嫉妒你 |
[20:03] | and that part of me | 我的那个部位 |
[20:05] | – was my Hot Pocket. – Yeah, your little Hot Pocket. | -是我的小妹妹 -你的性感小妹妹 |
[20:10] | Is this wrong? | 我们错了吗 |
[20:12] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[20:14] | Tiff’s sort of the worst, and Blair’s not. | 蒂芙很坏 布莱尔可不是 |
[20:16] | Yeah, well, I can give you 60 million reasons | 我能给你六千万个理由证明 |
[20:18] | why it’s right. | 这事是对的 |
[20:20] | – I missed you. – I missed you too. | -我好想你 -我也想你 |
[20:22] | – I’m sorry. – Me too. I love you. | -对不起 -对不起 我爱你 |
[20:24] | – I love you. – Huh? Oh, my God. Is that my earring? | -我也爱你 -我的天 那不是我的耳环吗 |
[20:27] | Okay, I’d know that emerald-cut emerald anywhere. | 我一眼就能认出那颗祖母绿 |
[20:29] | Stop. Stop-ay. | 别走 过来 |
[20:31] | Earring-a? | 耳环拿来 |
[20:33] | Lo siento. Lo siento. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:35] | Oh, it’s okay-o. | 没关系 |
[20:38] | Buenas dias. | 再见 |
[20:39] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | Why didn’t you tell me that you lost this? | 你为什么不告诉我你弄丢了 |
[20:42] | You know these earrings were the only survivors | 你知道这耳环是我曾祖父的矿井坍塌后 |
[20:44] | when my great-grandpa’s mine collapsed! | 唯一留下的物件了 |
[20:45] | I know, I’m sorry. I didn’t wanna disappoint you, | 我知道 我很抱歉 我不想让你失望 |
[20:47] | and honestly, sometimes you can be a little bit scary. | 而且说实话 有时候你挺吓人的 |
[20:49] | I know I can, and I’m sorry. I’m working on it | 我知道 我也很抱歉 我在努力改正呢 |
[20:51] | with my numerologist. | 我的灵数师在帮我 |
[20:53] | Look, uh, I’m sorry I brought up all our old stuff, you know? | 听着 抱歉我又将往事重提 |
[20:57] | The past is the past. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[20:59] | Well… | 那 |
[21:02] | What if it wasn’t? | 要是过不去怎么办 |
[21:06] | We did such a great job of getting them back together, | 我们成功地让他俩复合 |
[21:09] | what about…us? You know what I mean? | 那我们你 你懂我的意思 |
[21:14] | Oh, Momo. | 小蒙蒙 |
[21:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:17] | That was a long time ago, | 那是以前的事了 |
[21:19] | and…remember? Kinda married. | 记得吗 我结婚了 |
[21:22] | No, I don’t remember, okay? | 不 我不记得 |
[21:23] | I don’t ever remember that. | 我一点不记得 |
[21:24] | That guy’s a nonentity to me. | 那家伙对我无足轻重 |
[21:26] | Okay? I mean, when was the last time | 好吗 你上次和那个白人小子 |
[21:27] | you had a good time with that white boy? | 共度春宵是什么时候的事了 |
[21:30] | Last night. | 就昨晚 |
[21:31] | – Last night? – Yeah. | -就昨晚 -是啊 |
[21:32] | Dawn, I know your “I had a good time last night” face, | 道恩 我知道你”昨晚共度春宵”脸是什么样 |
[21:35] | – and that ain’t it. – Oh. Well, I got a new | -你显然没有 -嗯 我现在有新的 |
[21:37] | “Good time last night” face, that’s all. | “昨晚共度春宵”脸了 就这样 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:41] | Look, after I sash and crown here, | 听着 等我在这荣誉授勋加冕后 |
[21:43] | I’m gonna go over to the Cedar Tavern. | 我会去雪松酒馆 |
[21:45] | I’m gonna be there around 10:00, okay? | 我大概十点到那 好吗 |
[21:47] | So…show up, don’t show up. | 所以 来还是不来 |
[21:51] | It’s up to you. I’m gonna be there. | 都取决于你 我会过去的 |
[21:54] | You’re gonna be there alone, Mo. | 那你自己过去吧 老蒙 |
[21:55] | I’m not coming. | 我不去 |
[21:58] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[22:00] | – We’ll see. – Uh-huh. | -走着瞧 -好啊 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:05] | – Bye! – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[22:11] | Let’s get this back where it– | 我们把它装到原来的… |
[22:12] | You know what? No. No, this thing’s bad luck. | 你猜怎么着 这东西有霉运 |
[22:15] | Ever since I put it on you, | 自从我给你戴上它以后 |
[22:16] | it’s just kicked off a series of disastrous events, okay? | 就引发了各种各样的灾难性事件 对吗 |
[22:19] | This thing is cursed. | 这东西被诅咒了 |
[22:20] | Hey, hey, hey! | 瞧瞧你们 |
[22:22] | There’s the happy couple! | 幸福小两口在这啊 |
[22:23] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:25] | You’ve gotta be Tiff, the one and only. | 你肯定是蒂芙 绝无仅有的那位 |
[22:26] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[22:28] | Blair has been heartbroken without you, I gotta tell you. | 你要知道 没有你的日子布莱尔心都要碎了 |
[22:31] | And I can see why. | 我知道为什么 |
[22:34] | What a beautiful dress. | 多漂亮的裙子啊 |
[22:35] | – Well, actually… – Whoa! | -实际上 -哇 |
[22:39] | Oh! It’s a skort. | 是裤裙 |
[22:40] | – Skants. Prototype. – Skants. | -是宽摆裙 只是个样品 -宽摆裙 |
[22:42] | Oh. Well, I’d say they better rush that baby to market. | 好吧 要我说赶紧让这宝贝进入市场吧 |
[22:44] | – Right? – What is it: Levi’s, Guess? | -对吧 -什么牌子 李维斯 盖尔斯吗 |
[22:46] | No, it’s Georgina. I’m Tiff Georgina. | 是乔治纳牌 我是蒂芙·乔治纳 |
[22:48] | Tiff Georgina. | 蒂芙·乔治纳 |
[22:50] | Now I see where this guy gets his fashion sense from– | 我知道我哥们的时尚品味来自哪里了 |
[22:53] | a beautiful, fashionable lady | 一位来自声名显赫的 |
[22:54] | from a famously fashionable family. | 时尚家族的美丽时髦的女士 |
[22:57] | And you must be the very famous | 你一定是鼎鼎大名的 |
[22:59] | Maurice Monroe that I’ve heard so much about. | 毛里斯·蒙罗 久仰大名啊 |
[23:01] | All good, I’m sure? | 我希望他说的都是好话 |
[23:07] | So what else? | 他还说了啥 |
[23:10] | – A lot of people, huh? – Yeah. | -人头攒动啊 -是啊 |
[23:12] | You know, Maurice, I have been meaning | 毛里斯 我一直想感谢你 |
[23:14] | to thank you for giving my man here a little job. | 给我男朋友找到了一份工作 |
[23:17] | So please, | 所以别客气 |
[23:18] | consider this tie pin a gift for luck. | 把这个领带别针当作好运的礼物吧 |
[23:21] | Oh, my God. Ha ha! Well, I’m gonna say yes. | 天哪 我非常乐意 |
[23:24] | – You kids have a great night. – Oh, so nice seeing you | -祝你们晚上愉快 -见到你真高兴 |
[23:26] | – and meeting you. – Thanks again! | -非常荣幸 -再次感谢 |
[23:27] | – That was so generous, babe. – Fuck him. | -你真慷慨 宝贝 -操他妈 |
[23:31] | – I’m back! – Yeah, you are back. | -我回来了 -是啊你回来了 |
[23:34] | Oh, I’m actually on the air. | 我真的上广播了 |
[23:35] | Hi, Howard! Long-time listener, first-time caller. | 霍华德 忠实听众 第一次来电 |
[23:38] | Hey, can you put Robin’s boobs on the air? | 你能放《罗宾的胸》这歌吗 |
[23:42] | Huh? No, no, I love you guys. | 什么 不不 我爱你们 |
[23:44] | Hey, whoa, hey, Howard, before you hang up– | 霍华德 在你挂断之前 |
[23:46] | Fuck Jackie Martling! | 去他妈的杰基·马汀 |
[23:48] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[23:49] | – Stop him! – Shit! | -拦住他 -我日 |
[23:50] | Stop him! Get him, get him, stop him! | 拦住他 抓住他 抓住他 拦住他 |
[23:52] | You dumb-ass LaGuardia fuckin’ Spread idiot! | 你个蠢货还拉瓜迪亚套利个鸡巴 |
[23:54] | What the fuck are you doin’, man? | 你干什么呢兄弟 |
[23:56] | The Yakuza’s gonna track us down and kill us. | 黑道会来追杀我们 |
[23:58] | …killed today by a food-borne illness found in beef. | 今天死于来自牛肉的食源性疾病 |
[24:02] | Mad cow disease is affecting | 疯牛病正在感染 |
[24:03] | livestock across Canada and the U.K., | 全加拿大和全英国的牲畜 |
[24:06] | causing one of the biggest beef recalls in history. | 导致历史上最大的牛肉召回事件之一 |
[24:10] | The outbreak of mad cow disease | 疯牛病的爆发迫使 |
[24:12] | forced supermarkets across the U.K. | 英国各地的超市 |
[24:14] | to dispose of the tainted beef. | 丢弃受污染的牛肉 |
[24:17] | Resupplying the market with safe beef from the U.S. | 用来自美国的牛肉补充供应市场 |
[24:20] | is causing the demand to skyrocket. | 导致需求激增 |
[24:25] | It is my distinct honor to present | 我感到无比光荣 为这些 |
[24:28] | these brave Mujahideen warriors | 勇敢的穆斯林圣战者送上 |
[24:30] | with a check for $44,250. | 一张44250美元的支票 |
[24:34] | Fight on, brave men. We will not forget you. | 继续战斗 勇士们 我们不会忘记你们 |
[24:38] | We’re actually not going by Mujahideen anymore. | 其实我们不打算叫穆斯林圣战者了 |
[24:40] | We’re rebranding. | 我们要重塑品牌形象 |
[24:41] | What do you think about, uh, Taliban? | 你觉得塔利班这个名字怎么样 |
[24:44] | Taliban, uh… yeah, that’s got legs. | 塔利班 好 朗朗上口 |
[24:50] | Oh, shit, I gotta get outta here. | 糟了 我得走了 |
[24:51] | – All right, take it easy. – Salaam! | -好了 放轻松 -祝你平安 |
[24:53] | Yeah. Salami and bacon! | 好好 香肠[谐音]和培根 |
[25:36] | Uh… make it a double. | 要双份 |
[25:38] | You haven’t ordered. | 你没说要什么 |
[25:40] | Scotch. | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[25:48] | I’m gonna need that finger. | 我需要那根手指 |
[25:51] | No hard feelings, Mo. | 别往心里去 老蒙 |
[25:52] | You have a boss. I have a boss. | 你有老大 我也有老大 |
[25:54] | Technically, I’m my own boss, but… | 严格来说 我是我自己的老大 |
[26:02] | I have to do it? | 要我自己来吗 |
[26:14] | How much pinky are we talkin’ about? | 你们的意思是切多长一截 |
[26:16] | – Mo! – Yeah. | -老蒙 -好吧 |
[26:19] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[26:22] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[26:24] | Stop! Shit! | 住手 我去 |
[26:26] | We got the money and then some. | 我们拿到钱了 还赚了一笔 |
[26:28] | Turns out Wayne was pulling a LaGuardia Spread with the dough. | 原来韦恩用那笔钱拉瓜迪亚套利干了一票 |
[26:30] | And it worked! | 而且成功了 |
[26:32] | Well, it didn’t | 一开始没成功 |
[26:33] | until the U.K. was overrun by zombie cows. | 但后来英国的僵尸牛泛滥成灾 |
[26:35] | U.S. livestock futures are– | 美国畜牧业的前景… |
[26:36] | Do you wanna give this guy his Goddamn money | 还不赶快把这家伙的钱给他 |
[26:38] | so I don’t have to cut off my fucking pinkie? | 免得我要把小拇指切掉 |
[26:40] | The money’s already been wired into your account, Mo. | 钱已经转到你的账户里了 老蒙 |
[26:42] | So… are we good? | 所以…不生气了吧 |
[26:52] | I’m not even mad at you, Wayne okay? | 我怎么会生你的气 好吗韦恩 |
[26:54] | You’re a fuckin’ wild man. | 你是个狂人 |
[26:56] | Yeah, right? | 可不是吗 |
[26:57] | It takes some big– actually, that’s not true. | 太有胆…其实这么说不对 |
[27:00] | I’m very upset with you! | 你气炸我了 |
[27:01] | I’m upset with all three of you. | 你们三个气炸我了 |
[27:03] | I’m gonna individually fuck each one of you up. | 我要一个一个干死你们几个 |
[27:05] | – Do you understand– – Mm! So… | -你们明白了吗 -那么 |
[27:07] | You wanna do a money order? Write us a check? | 你想用汇票 还是支票 |
[27:11] | Whatever’s easier. | 怎么简单怎么来 |
[27:17] | And again. Again, I fell for it. | 然后又一次 我又一次轻信了 |
[27:19] | And… again, Mo let me down. | 然后又一次 老蒙让我失望了 |
[27:25] | You know, it’s like, uh… | 知道吗 就像是 |
[27:27] | I feel like I’m Lucy, | 我觉得我是露西 |
[27:30] | you know, and the football, | 你知道吗 橄榄球 |
[27:30] | 露西经常扶住橄榄球让查理布朗踢 而在查理布朗快要踢的时候将球抽走使他跌倒 | |
[27:31] | or…maybe I’m Charlie Brown. | 或者…也许我是查理·布朗 |
[27:33] | I don’t know. Or maybe I’m the football. | 我也不知道 或者也许我是橄榄球 |
[27:37] | Who knows? Ooh! Peanuts! | 谁知道呢 花生 |
[27:39] | What if I do some peanuts | 给我来点花生 |
[27:40] | to soak up some of this alcohol. | 把这些酒精吸收掉吧 |
[27:42] | This is supposed to be one of the most romantic spots in the city. | 据说这是城里最浪漫的场所之一 |
[27:47] | I gotta pee. | 我要上厕所 |
[27:52] | Hey. You’re here! | 你在啊 |
[27:55] | Did you see Tiff and I are, uh, we’re back. | 你看到蒂芙和我重归于好了吗 |
[27:58] | I think. | 我觉得是 |
[27:59] | Uh, so thank you | 所以谢谢你 |
[28:00] | for everything. | 所做的一切 |
[28:02] | Well, I’m just–I’m happy that you’re happy. | 你的幸福就是我的快乐 |
[28:04] | I see you took my advice on this spot? | 看来你听了我对这里的推荐 |
[28:07] | Yeah, yeah, I did. | 是啊 是的 |
[28:08] | Again, I…owe you. | 我欠你一个 |
[28:10] | Big. | 大人情 |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |