时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Yeah, we’re on day eight of the fallout. | 是的 我们已经进入第八天了 |
[00:04] | For an incident no one’s supposed to be talking about, | 对于这起本不应该被提起的事件 |
[00:06] | it seems to be all anyone is talking about with me. | 似乎所有人都在跟我谈论 |
[00:08] | I have an 8:00 a.m. at the White House. | 我早上8点要去白宫 |
[00:12] | POTUS and his damn progress reports. | 美国总统和他那该死的进度报告 |
[00:14] | You know what, Walter, | 你知道吗 沃尔特 |
[00:16] | I already have an appointment in my office… | 我已经在我的办公室预约了… |
[00:18] | even this early. | 即使这么早 |
[00:19] | Their hackles seemed raised. | 他们的怒火似乎被点燃了 |
[00:21] | I’d better see to ’em. | 我最好去看看他们 |
[00:23] | Congressman Hudson, Agent Nixon, | 哈德森议员 尼克森探员 |
[00:26] | I wasn’t kidding about that meeting | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[00:27] | with the President this morning. | 今天上午与总统会面 |
[00:29] | The pair of you have 90 seconds of my time. Go. | 你们俩有90秒的时间 开始 |
[00:32] | Well, sir, we’re here about an investigation | 好吧 先生 我们是来调查的 |
[00:34] | I’ve been conducting into a clandestine bureau task force. | 我被调到秘密行动组 |
[00:36] | What began as my initial look into | 我最初对 |
[00:38] | what I thought was a misallocation of funds | 我认为资金分配不当 |
[00:40] | became a full-on scrutinization of what I presumed | 对我所假定的东西进行了全面的仔细检查 |
[00:43] | was rogue leadership– | 是流氓领导 |
[00:44] | Hudson, anyone ever tell you not to use four words when two will do? | 哈德逊 有没有人告诉过你 两个字就够了 不要用四个字? |
[00:48] | Arthur brought to me what looked like a rogue task force. | 亚瑟给我带来了一支看似失控的特遣队 |
[00:51] | It’s gone deeper than that now. | 现在情况比这还要严重 |
[00:53] | Task force 836. I’m aware of it. | 836特遣队 我知道 |
[00:57] | Something thrown together by one of my predecessors. | 是我的一位前任拼凑起来的 |
[00:59] | Showed decent results over the years. | 多年来取得了不错的成绩 |
[01:01] | Frankly, the whole thing seems generated above my pay grade. | 坦率地说 整件事似乎超出了我的层级 |
[01:04] | You’re the Attorney General. | 你是总检察长 |
[01:06] | Gentlemen, it isn’t rogue. | 先生们 这不是失控 |
[01:08] | It’s sanctioned by good ol’ Uncle Sam. | 这是由山姆大叔批准的 |
[01:09] | Are we done here? | 我们结束了吗? |
[01:14] | Did you know the criminal informant supplying intelligence | 你知道提供特遣队情报的线人 |
[01:18] | to that task force is Raymond Reddington? | 是罪犯雷丁顿吗? |
[01:21] | That’s classified information. | 这是机密信息 |
[01:24] | You seem to know more than a congressman should, Mr. Hudson. | 赫德森先生 你似乎比一个国会议员知道得更多 |
[01:28] | Let me further educate you. The US government works | 让我进一步教育你 美国政府 |
[01:31] | with criminal informants all the time. | 一直都有与犯罪线人合作联系 |
[01:33] | Sometimes life is a little less Frank Capra | 有时 生活并不像弗兰克-卡普拉的电影那样 |
[01:36] | than you seem to realize. | 你似乎没有意识到这一点 |
[01:38] | How about we educate each other. | 我们相互教育如何? |
[01:40] | That meeting you have with the President, | 你与总统的会面 |
[01:41] | would it have anything to do | 这是否与 |
[01:42] | with the surveillance breach at the Capitol Building last week | 美国国会大厦上周发生监控外泄事件 |
[01:44] | that the entire intelligence community is keeping under wraps? | 整个情报界都在保密? |
[01:49] | Jesus, Hudson. | 天啊 哈德逊 |
[01:53] | Okay, go on… | 好的 请说… |
[01:57] | That’s a transcript of an authorized Justice Department | 这是司法部授权的一份记录 |
[02:00] | wiretap of an agent on Task Force 836. | 窃听836特遣部队的一名探员 |
[02:04] | I have the full recordings to back up all my findings. | 我有完整的录音支持我所有的发现 |
[02:06] | – I’ve heard them. – They’re legit.- | 我听过了 一切合法 |
[02:08] | Right now CIA, NSA, pick your initials, | 现在 CIA NSA 随便你选 |
[02:10] | all think we only found out about the breach at the Capitol | 所有人都认为我们只是发现了国会大厦的漏洞 |
[02:12] | because of 836 and their informant. | 因为836和他们的线人 |
[02:15] | But no one knows the whole story. | 但没有人知道整个故事 |
[02:18] | General Stromberg, trust me, | 斯特罗姆伯格将军 相信我 |
[02:20] | you really want to read this. | 你真的想读这个 |
[02:23] | Go on. | 继续 |
[02:24] | What about your meeting with the President? | 你与总统的会晤如何? |
[02:26] | The President can wait. | 总统可以等我 |
[02:34] | “亚瑟哈德森” | |
[02:38] | “佛州 迈阿密” | |
[02:51] | Raymond, you scared me to death! | 雷蒙德 你吓死我了! |
[02:53] | Spring cleaning? | 春季大扫除? |
[02:55] | I’ve been meaning to air out this place | 我一直想在这里放风 |
[02:56] | and declutter it for years. | 并整理多年 |
[02:58] | I know the feeling… | 我知道这种感觉… |
[03:00] | airing out and decluttering. | 通风和整理 |
[03:02] | So what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[03:04] | I mean, you haven’t tapped me for much lately? | 我是说 你最近没怎么找我? |
[03:06] | You have something new for me? | 你有新东西给我吗? |
[03:09] | Heddie, it is still just the two birds you own, right? | Heddie 还是只有你的两只鸟 对吗? |
[03:13] | These? | 这些? |
[03:14] | I… I collect them. | I…我收集它们 |
[03:16] | They’re just for show, not for function. | 它们只是摆设 而非功能 |
[03:18] | I’ve known a few people in my life you could say that about. | 在我的一生中 我认识的一些人都可以这么说 |
[03:23] | So you didn’t answer my question. | 所以你没有回答我的问题 |
[03:24] | -Why the visit? -Well, funny enough, | -为什么来访? -嗯 很有趣 |
[03:26] | I was going through some boxes myself recently, | 我最近正在整理一些箱子 |
[03:30] | seems spring is in the air for all of us, | 看来 春天的气息已经扑面而来 |
[03:33] | and I found something I’ve had for you for quite awhile. | 我发现了一些我为你准备了很久的东西 |
[03:38] | The bird sanctuary in Costa Rica! | 哥斯达黎加的鸟类保护区! |
[03:41] | I was the one who told you to go down there, remember? | 是我让你下去的 记得吗? |
[03:44] | I do. I finally swung by during my time down in Guatemala | 我有 在危地马拉期间 我终于路过了这里 |
[03:48] | and just loved the place, and I knew you did, too. | 我很喜欢这个地方 我知道你也是 |
[03:52] | And, so, I went ahead and I bought it. | 于是 我就去买了 |
[03:56] | Okay, you did what now? | 好吧 你现在做了什么? |
[03:58] | Well, here’s the pickle though. | 但问题是 |
[04:00] | I make it down there so rarely that, yesterday, | 我很少去那里 昨天 |
[04:05] | I called an attorney I know in San Jose | 我打电话给我在圣何塞认识的一位律师 |
[04:08] | and had the deed transferred to your name. | 并将房契过户到你的名下 |
[04:11] | Congratulations. I think you’ll do wonders with it. | 恭喜你 我想你会用它创造奇迹的 |
[04:16] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德… |
[04:18] | My God. | 我的上帝 |
[04:20] | No one’s ever done anything like that for me before. | 以前从来没有人为我做过这样的事 |
[04:23] | Raymond, thank you. | 雷蒙德 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Thank you, Heddie. For everything. | 谢谢你 海蒂 谢谢你做的一切 |
[04:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[04:29] | I’ll give you a chance to repay me. | 我会给你一个报答我的机会 |
[04:32] | How could I ever? | 我怎么可能? |
[04:33] | Buy me breakfast. | 请我吃早餐 |
[04:35] | There’s a place up the street that has the very best migas. | 街上有个地方的MIGAS最好吃 |
[04:38] | And I love migas. | 我喜欢MIGAS |
[04:40] | I know that you do. | 我知道你会的 |
[04:45] | So just what the hell do we think Reddington’s up to. | 那么我们到底认为雷丁顿在搞什么鬼? |
[04:47] | Let’s step back. | 让我们后退一步 |
[04:49] | What’s the actual extent of what he’s given up? | 他放弃的实际程度如何? |
[04:51] | Well, so far, a shipping empire | 到目前为止 航运帝国 |
[04:53] | and most of his intelligence network. | 及其大部分情报网络 |
[04:56] | -You know him best, Dembe. -No one knows Raymond. | -你最了解他 丹贝.-没人了解雷蒙德 |
[04:58] | Not really. | 并非如此 |
[04:59] | I spent over 20 years by his side | 我在他身边度过了20多年 |
[05:01] | and never saw the full scope of his operation. | 而从未见过他的全部业务范围 |
[05:03] | He was always the central clearing house of it all, | 他始终是这一切的中心 |
[05:06] | and the rest of us were compartmentalized. | 而我们其他人则被分隔开来 |
[05:08] | Well, he’s up to something. | 嗯 他在打什么主意 |
[05:10] | Reddington always has a card up his sleeve, | 雷丁顿总是胸有成竹 |
[05:11] | and we can’t underestimate him. | 我们不能低估他 |
[05:13] | He’s so streamlined now, who knows what he’s capable of? | 他现在如此精简 谁知道他能做什么? |
[05:17] | This is a fun game, you guys. | 这是一个有趣的游戏 你们 |
[05:18] | It’s like throwing darts, in the dark, | 这就像在黑暗中投掷飞镖 |
[05:20] | on a train going off a cliff. | 在一列冲下悬崖的火车上 |
[05:21] | But I have a question, what does this mean for us? | 但我有一个问题 这对我们意味着什么? |
[05:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:25] | Well, for instance, is there still a Blacklist? | 比如说 现在还有 “黑名单 “吗? |
[05:27] | And if not, is there still a task force? | 如果没有 是否还有特别工作组? |
[05:29] | I mean, I just got here, you know? | 我的意思是 我刚到这里 你知道吗? |
[05:31] | And I finally got my desk set up the way I like. | 我终于把我的办公桌布置成了我喜欢的样子 |
[05:36] | Sadly, my status within the Bureau was just provisional, | 遗憾的是 我在局里的身份只是临时的 |
[05:40] | so I need to report back to MI6 | 所以我需要向军情六处报告 |
[05:42] | if there’s nothing more for me to do here. | 如果我在这里无事可做 |
[05:44] | Now Siya has to go how? This truly sucks. | 现在Siya要怎么走? 这真是糟透了 |
[05:47] | I’m telling you, we need to be on high alert. | 我告诉你 我们需要高度警惕 |
[05:48] | – This thing isn’t over yet. – Not for us. | – 这件事还没有结束 – 对我们来说还没有 |
[05:53] | Definitely not for Reddington. | 绝对不适合雷丁顿 |
[05:57] | Maybe we can find a way to keep the band together? | 也许我们可以想办法把乐队维持在一起? |
[06:00] | What do you suggest? Rent a van? | 你有什么建议? 租一辆厢型车? |
[06:02] | Drive around solving crimes? | 开车到处破案? |
[06:04] | I’ll be Fred if you’ll be Velma. | 我是弗雷德 如果你是维尔玛 |
[06:06] | Raymond told me never to repeat this, but… | 雷蒙德告诉我不要再重复这个了 但是… |
[06:09] | what if I happen to know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried? | 如果我碰巧知道吉米-霍法(Jimmy Hoffa)埋在哪里呢? |
[06:12] | What? | 什么? |
[06:18] | Agent Ressler, hello. | 雷斯勒探员 你好 |
[06:20] | You and I haven’t met, but my name is Jill. | 你和我还没有见过面 但我的名字叫吉尔 |
[06:21] | I’m Jonathan Pritchard’s wife. | 我是乔纳森-普里查德的妻子 |
[06:23] | I got this number from Jon a few months ago. | 几个月前我从Jon那里得到这个号码 |
[06:25] | He told me to reach out to you in case of emergencies. | 他让我在紧急情况下联系你 |
[06:28] | I think this classifies as that. | 我认为这属于这种情况 |
[06:30] | I haven’t seen or heard from him in over two days. | 我已经两天多没有看到他或听到他的消息了 |
[06:32] | I checked all our credit card statements, | 我检查了我们所有的信用卡账单 |
[06:34] | three ATM withdrawals and tabs | 三次ATM取款和标签 |
[06:36] | at two different bars along K Street. | 在K街两家不同的酒吧 |
[06:38] | All recent. I think this is really bad. | 近期所有 我认为这是非常糟糕的 |
[06:40] | Please, call me back at this number as soon as you can. | 请尽快给我回电 |
[06:47] | Right there, if you please. | 就在这里 |
[06:49] | I’m amazed you have the county clerk records | 我很惊讶你们有县委书记的记录 |
[06:51] | going back to 1910. | 可以追溯到1910年 |
[06:53] | Yes, and I discovered the building was briefly used | 是的 我发现这座建筑曾被短暂使用过 |
[06:57] | as an infirmary during the Spanish Flu outbreak of 1918. | 在1918年西班牙流感爆发期间 这里被用作医务室 |
[07:02] | It’s riveting stuff. | 这是令人激动的东西 |
[07:03] | The Conservation League of New York State | 纽约州保护联盟 |
[07:05] | thanks you, Mr. Homan. | 谢谢你 霍曼先生 |
[07:07] | And just a reminder, we take ownership at the end of the month. | 提醒你 我们将在月底收回所有权 |
[07:09] | Please make sure you treat her well, Mr. Tine. | 请务必善待她 蒂内先生 |
[07:12] | She’s a great piece of history. | 她是一段好极了历史 |
[07:14] | Can you find your way out? | 你能找到出路吗? |
[07:16] | -Absolutely. -Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[07:22] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[07:23] | I wasn’t expecting you for another hour. | 我以为你还要等一个小时 |
[07:27] | I was securing a qualified custodian | 我正在寻找合格的托管人 |
[07:31] | for this little gem of a building. | 为这座小巧玲珑的建筑 |
[07:33] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德… |
[07:35] | if you give this place up, where would you sleep? | 如果你放弃这里 你会睡在哪里? |
[07:40] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[07:42] | I can sleep anywhere, in a hammock, under a tree, | 我可以睡在任何地方 吊床里 树下 |
[07:47] | in a cave that I’d share with a colony of bats. | 在一个山洞里 我和一群蝙蝠共同生活 |
[07:52] | I’m off to chase the moon across the world. | 我要去世界各地追逐月亮了 |
[07:56] | That’s why I asked you here. | 这就是我在这里问你的原因 |
[07:58] | I want you to come with me… | 我想让你和我一起去… |
[08:00] | into the moonlight. | 在月光下 |
[08:03] | Raymond, what are you doing? | 雷蒙德 你在干什么? |
[08:05] | What is this all about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[08:08] | I guess it’s about life being a series of chapters, | 我想这是关于生命的一系列章节 |
[08:13] | and this most recent one of mine | 以及我的最新作品 |
[08:16] | maybe lasted a little longer than it ever should have. | 也许持续的时间比它应该持续的时间要长一些 |
[08:25] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德… |
[08:27] | let’s say I go with you. | 让我和你一起去 |
[08:30] | How would we make that work? | 我们怎样才能做到这一点? |
[08:33] | We’re cut from the same cloth. | 我们是同道中人 |
[08:35] | We both understand each other. We both love each other. | 我们都理解对方 我们彼此相爱 |
[08:38] | But we’re not going to change. | 但我们不会改变 |
[08:44] | We’d miss that pump of adrenaline, | 我们会怀念那种肾上腺素飙升的感觉 |
[08:46] | that feeling of peril. | 那种危险的感觉 |
[08:49] | How many days before one of us gets restless and moves on? | 多少天后 我们中的一个人会坐立不安 并继续前进? |
[08:56] | I don’t… I don’t have an answer to that. | 我不…我没有答案 |
[08:59] | Maybe you should. | 也许你应该这样做 |
[09:02] | Maybe it’s time we both entered a quieter, safer period in our lives. | 也许是时候让我们俩的生活进入一个更安静 更安全的时期了 |
[09:07] | I have a job, working for Adolfo Santoro. | 我有一份工作 为阿道夫-桑托罗工作 |
[09:11] | -Remember? -It’s dangerous by his side. | -还记得吗? -在他身边很危险 |
[09:14] | It’s just as dangerous by yours. | 这对你来说同样危险 |
[09:18] | Then I’ll make you a proposition. | 那我给你提个建议 |
[09:20] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德… |
[09:21] | I’m going to be at the jet later today. | 我今天晚些时候会去喷气机那里 |
[09:23] | Meet me there. | 在那里见我 |
[09:26] | Edward and I will be wheels up at 4:00 p.m. | 爱德华和我将在下午4:00出发 |
[09:30] | You don’t have to make up your mind right now. | 你不必现在就下定决心 |
[09:34] | But if you’re not there by 4:00, | 但如果你在4:00之前还没到 |
[09:37] | I’ll know your decision. | 我会知道你的决定 |
[09:52] | Cynthia, I didn’t know you were stopping by today. | 辛西娅 我不知道你今天会过来 |
[09:54] | Neither did I. We’ve both been summoned | 我也没有 |
[09:56] | to the office of the Attorney General. | 总检察长办公室 |
[09:58] | Stromberg? When? | 斯特龙伯格? 什么时候? |
[10:00] | Now. This morning. | 现在今天上午 |
[10:02] | I have a car out front for us. | 我为我们准备了一辆车 |
[10:04] | All right, let me, tell the team I’ll be out for awhile. | 好吧 让我告诉队员们我要出去一段时间 |
[10:06] | Harold, I’ve learned to dread this question more than anything | 哈啰德 我学会了最害怕这个问题 |
[10:09] | when I’m asking it to you. | 当我问你的时候 |
[10:12] | You have any idea what this is about? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗? |
[10:14] | What are we walking into? | 我们在做什么? |
[10:17] | Please close the door and sit down, Cynthia. | 请关上门坐下 辛西娅 |
[10:18] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[10:24] | Mr. Pritchard’s room is just down here. | 普里查德先生的房间就在下面 |
[10:29] | Hey, if you’re here, | 嘿 如果你在这里 |
[10:31] | and the FBI is looking for this dude… | 联调局正在寻找这个家伙… |
[10:33] | I should let my boss know, right? | 我应该让我的老板知道 对吗? |
[10:35] | No, you should go back to doing your job and let me do mine. | 不 你应该回去做你的工作 让我做我的 |
[10:44] | Jon? | 乔恩? |
[11:17] | Hey. Rough morning, Pritch? | 早上不顺利吗 Pritch? |
[11:19] | I can’t get the bubbles to work. | 我无法让气泡工作 |
[11:21] | Yeah, it’s a damn shame. Come on. | 是啊 真他妈丢人 来吧 |
[11:29] | Watch your step. Watch your step. | 注意脚下小心脚下 |
[11:32] | Harold, this is insanity. | 哈啰德 这太疯狂了 |
[11:34] | The Capitol? | 国会大厦? |
[11:36] | I mean, I’d heard whispers around town | 我的意思是 我在城里听到一些风言风语 |
[11:38] | like everyone else had this past week, | 就像过去一周其他人一样 |
[11:40] | some kind of data leak they were keeping under wraps. | 他们正在保密的某种数据泄漏 |
[11:43] | It’s a bit more complicated than that, I’m afraid. | 恐怕要比这复杂得多 |
[11:45] | And it wasn’t just our government. | 不仅仅是我们的政府 |
[11:47] | I cringe to ask. Who else? | 我不敢问 还有谁? |
[11:50] | We have evidence of surveillance programs, | 我们有监控项目的证据 |
[11:51] | wiretapping, bugging ops in major cities across Europe, | 在欧洲各大城市进行窃听 监听行动 |
[11:55] | Russia, Asia, the southern hemisphere. | 俄罗斯 亚洲 南半球 |
[11:57] | I could go on. And it was Reddington? | 我可以继续 是雷丁顿? |
[11:59] | All of it? | 全部? |
[12:01] | I could answer that question for you Cynthia, | 我可以为你回答这个问题 辛西娅 |
[12:03] | but you don’t really need me to, now do you? | 但你并不需要我这样做 不是吗? |
[12:06] | Do you have any idea what the fallout would be | 你知道会有什么后果吗? |
[12:09] | if anyone knew that your CI was responsible | 如果有人知道你的CI负责 |
[12:12] | for the greatest intelligence breach in US history? | 美国历史上最大的情报漏洞? |
[12:15] | In world history? | 在世界历史上? |
[12:17] | I’m not sure that’s ever going to happen. | 我不确定这是否会发生 |
[12:19] | There’s more. | 还有更多 |
[12:20] | I don’t know if I can handle more, Harold. | 我不知道我能不能承受更多 哈啰德 |
[12:22] | I should check my systolic pressure first. | 我应该先检查一下收缩压 |
[12:25] | It was Reddington himself who directed us | 雷丁顿亲自指挥我们 |
[12:27] | to the bugging operation at the Capitol | 到国会大厦的窃听行动 |
[12:28] | that then led to the dismantling of his entire network. | 这导致了他整个网络的解体 |
[12:31] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做? |
[12:32] | In all my years with this task force | 在我为这个工作组工作的这些年里 |
[12:34] | and all my time with Reddington, | 以及我和雷丁顿在一起的所有时光 |
[12:36] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从未见过这样的东西 |
[12:38] | It would seem that he’s divesting | 似乎他正在剥离 |
[12:40] | or maybe he’s just downsizing. | 或者他只是在缩小规模 |
[12:42] | But I don’t know what that means for the Blacklist. | 但我不知道这对 “黑名单 “意味着什么 |
[12:44] | None of us are entirely sure why he’s doing what he’s doing. | 我们都不清楚他为什么要这么做 |
[12:46] | But he’s handing us a lot of different keys | 但他给了我们很多不同的钥匙 |
[12:49] | to a lot of different locks, and there’s no playbook here. | 在这里没有任何玩法 |
[12:51] | Has there ever been a playbook? | 是否有战术手册? |
[12:54] | I used to think that was part of what made us successful. | 我曾经认为这是我们成功的原因之一 |
[12:57] | I’m not sure what to think anymore. | 我不知道该怎么想了 |
[12:58] | But I can tell you with certainty that room 417 | 但我可以肯定地告诉你 417房间 |
[13:01] | at the US Capitol, along with rooms just like it | 美国国会大厦 以及类似的房间 |
[13:03] | across the world, are no more and no longer. | 在全球范围内 这些企业已不复存在 也不再存在 |
[13:07] | He shut them all down, Cynthia. | 他把他们全关了 辛西娅 |
[13:09] | Maybe there’s a way to keep this under control. | 也许有办法可以控制这种情况 |
[13:12] | We’ll head to the AG’s office, | 我们将前往总检察长办公室 |
[13:13] | answer whatever questions he has, | 回答他的任何问题 |
[13:16] | but as far as the United States and any future grand jury is concerned, | 但就美国和任何未来的大陪审团而言 |
[13:19] | no one needs to know that Raymond Reddington | 没有人需要知道雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[13:22] | was responsible for this intelligence breach. | 对这一情报泄露事件负有责任 |
[13:25] | The two of us can take that information with us to the grave. | 我们两人可以把这些信息带进坟墓 |
[13:29] | As long as we keep Reddington’s involvement quiet, | 只要雷丁顿的参与不被曝光 |
[13:32] | I don’t think anyone’s grave gets dug today. | 我认为今天没有人的坟墓会被挖开 |
[13:39] | I didn’t think you’d make ice cream day this week. | 我没想到你会在这周安排冰淇淋日 |
[13:40] | Why ever would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想? |
[13:42] | Because of work. | 因为工作 |
[13:44] | I know you’ve been really busy. Pops, too. | 我知道你一直很忙 老爹也是 |
[13:47] | Nothing is more important than you, sweetheart, to me and Pops. | 对我和老爹来说 没有什么比你更重要 亲爱的 |
[13:52] | Well, maybe one thing… | 好吧 也许有一件事… |
[13:53] | No, Pinky! You picked peppermint stick. | 不 Pinky! 你选了薄荷棒 |
[13:55] | You’re stuck with peppermint stick! | 你只能用薄荷棒! |
[13:56] | Wow! | 哇 |
[13:59] | I’m glad you got it. | 我很高兴你收到了 |
[14:02] | Actually, there is a reason that today | 事实上 今天 |
[14:04] | is a special ice cream day. | 是一个特殊的冰淇淋日 |
[14:09] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[14:12] | When she was about your age, your mother made a promise to herself | 你母亲在你这么大的时候 曾对自己许下诺言 |
[14:17] | to achieve something important, | 实现重要目标 |
[14:20] | something special in her life. | 在她的生活中有些特别的东西 |
[14:24] | And she grew up, and she did it. | 她长大了 她做到了 |
[14:28] | She carried this with pride, | 她对此深感自豪 |
[14:32] | and now I want you to have it. | 现在我希望你能拥有它 |
[14:35] | Whatever you end up doing in your life, | 无论你最终在生活中做什么 |
[14:38] | however high you reach, | 无论你达到多高的高度 |
[14:40] | that will remind you of her effort and determination. | 这将提醒你她的努力和决心 |
[14:46] | You have all the best parts of her inside you. | 你的身体里有她所有最好的部分 |
[14:51] | But maybe reach for something | 但是 也许达到的东西 |
[14:53] | a little more fun than law enforcement. | 比执法更有趣 |
[14:59] | Pinky, are you going somewhere? | Pinky 你要去哪里吗? |
[15:03] | I’d miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[15:07] | Well, I’m always traveling, sweetheart. | 我一直在旅行 亲爱的 |
[15:10] | But I’ll never be too far. | 但我永远不会走得太远 |
[15:14] | I’ll always be right there. | 我会一直在那里 |
[15:17] | And right in here. | 就在这里 |
[15:31] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 这就是我们要做的 |
[15:32] | We’ll wait for you to sober up. | 我们会等你清醒过来 |
[15:35] | Then, we’re gonna get your ass to the first meeting we can find, all right? | 然后 我们会让你去我们能找到的第一个会议 好吗? |
[15:39] | I’m not going anywhere… You don’t tell me… | 我哪儿也不去…你不告诉我… |
[15:41] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[15:42] | I know that’s not you talking, Jon. | 我知道这不是你说的 乔恩 |
[15:44] | That’s the junk in your bloodstream. | 这就是你血液中的垃圾 |
[15:46] | What did you take? | 你拿了什么? |
[15:48] | Did you mix? Do you remember? | 你混合了吗? 你还记得吗? |
[15:50] | He made me… He made me do it… | 他让我…他让我这样做… |
[15:51] | We’ll figure it out, pal, all right? | 我们会解决的 伙计 好吗? |
[15:54] | …wrong about Don… | ……错怪了唐 |
[15:55] | He’s… He’s salt of the earth… | 他是…他是地球上的盐… |
[15:57] | Salt of the earth… It’s you phone… Your phone… | 地球之盐这是你的手机…你的手机… |
[16:00] | My phone? What about my phone? | 我的手机? 我的手机怎么了? |
[16:03] | They were listening… I… I… They made me do it… | 他们在听…I…I…他们逼我的… |
[16:05] | Who made you do what? | 谁让你做了什么? |
[16:08] | Hudson… | 哈德逊… |
[16:10] | Your phone… | 你的手机 |
[16:12] | He’s… He’s listening, Don… | 他…他在听 唐… |
[16:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:16] | What are the odds we still have jobs | 我们还有工作的可能性有多大 |
[16:18] | on the other side of this meeting? | 会议的另一方? |
[16:20] | If I get cornered, I’m blaming everything on you. | 如果我走投无路 我会把一切都归咎于你 |
[16:23] | I’m going to take this. | 我要接这个电话 |
[16:25] | Head inside. I’ll be right there. | 进去吧 我马上就来 |
[16:28] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[16:30] | It’s Ressler. I can’t talk long. | 我是雷斯勒 我不能说太久 |
[16:32] | -What number are you calling me from? -A motel. | -你从哪个号码给我打电话? 汽车旅馆 |
[16:34] | I can’t use my own phone. But where are you right now? | 我不能用自己的手机 你现在在哪里? |
[16:36] | About to take a meeting with the Attorney General. | 即将与总检察长会面 |
[16:38] | Listen to me. That congressman, Hudson? | 听我说 那个议员 哈德逊? |
[16:40] | -What about him? -I have reason to believe that he’s tapped my phone. | -他怎么了? -我有理由相信他窃听了我的电话 |
[16:43] | That he’s been listening to my calls. | 他一直在监听我的电话 |
[16:45] | Maybe for awhile now. But I can’t be sure. | 也许有一段时间了 但我不能确定 |
[16:46] | He did what? | 他做了什么? |
[16:48] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的? |
[16:50] | Well, let’s just call it a semi-reliable source, but if it’s true… | 我们姑且称其为半可靠消息来源 但如果这是真的…… |
[16:53] | There’s no way Hudson received authorization for that. | 哈德逊不可能为此获得授权 |
[16:55] | Yeah, but if it is, sir, just think about all the things | 是的 但如果是这样 先生 想想所有的事情 |
[16:57] | that we’ve been talking about over the phone in the last few weeks. | 在过去的几周里 我们一直在电话中讨论这个问题 |
[17:00] | If you’re at the Attorney General’s office right now, | 如果你现在在总检察长办公室 |
[17:02] | you could be walking into a buzz saw. | 你可能会陷入困境 |
[17:06] | We stood by and offered him protection | 我们袖手旁观 为他提供保护 |
[17:07] | while he built out and strengthened | 当他建设和加强 |
[17:09] | a vast criminal network. | <一个庞大的犯罪网络 |
[17:10] | We’ve protected him | 我们保护他 |
[17:12] | while he hardwired the US Capitol | 当他在美国国会大厦布线时 |
[17:14] | and intercepted a decade’s worth of state secrets. | 截获了价值十年的国家机密 |
[17:17] | In a way, we’ve been his partners in treason. | 在某种程度上 我们一直是他的叛国同伙 |
[17:22] | Director Cooper, will you have a seat? | 库珀主任 请坐 |
[17:31] | Well, it’s some seriously invasive software. | 这是一款具有严重入侵性的软件 |
[17:33] | We have no way of knowing how long it’s been there. | 我们无法知道它在那里有多长时间了 |
[17:35] | But we used to use stuff like this all the time | 但我们以前经常使用这样的东西 |
[17:36] | when I was with MI6. | 当我在军情六处工作时 |
[17:38] | Whatever it is, it treated the encryption on your phone | 不管它是什么 它处理了你手机上的加密功能 |
[17:40] | like a flimsy screen door. | 就像一扇脆弱的纱门 |
[17:41] | It’s definitely government. Maybe NSA? | 肯定是政府干的 也许是国家安全局? |
[17:44] | If they’re right about this and it is NSA equipment | 如果他们的判断是正确的 并且是国家安全局的设备 |
[17:46] | or something like that, then Hudson had help. | 或类似的东西 那么哈德森就有了帮手 |
[17:49] | And it means he had a warrant. | 这意味着他有搜查令 |
[17:51] | If he has a warrant, he’s been listening, | 如果他有搜查令 他一直在监听 |
[17:52] | he’s heard us talk about the Capitol Building and about Reddington. | 他听我们谈论过国会大厦和雷丁顿 |
[17:56] | She can be a little hard to read sometimes. | 她有时有点难懂 |
[17:59] | She says we’re alike, but am I like that? | 她说我们很像 但我是那样的人吗? |
[18:01] | Am I hard to read? | 我很难读吗? |
[18:02] | I just want her to at least show up at the jet. | 我只希望她至少能出现在飞机上 |
[18:06] | You know? Even if she doesn’t want to come along, | 你知道吗? 即使她不想一起来 |
[18:08] | I just want to hear it from her. | 我只想听她亲口说 |
[18:10] | You know what I mean? What do you think, Teddy? | 你明白我的意思吗? 你觉得呢 泰迪? |
[18:13] | I barely know this woman. But I gotta tell ya, | 我几乎不认识这个女人 但我得告诉你 |
[18:15] | I’ve been married to my wife for 42 years. | 我和妻子结婚42年了 |
[18:18] | I love her with all my heart. | 我全心全意爱她 |
[18:20] | And if it was my plane, I’d take off early. | 如果是我的飞机 我会提前起飞 |
[18:22] | My God. Fine. You know what? | 我的上帝很好 你知道吗? |
[18:24] | Romance clearly is not your area of expertise. | 浪漫显然不是你的专业领域 |
[18:27] | Doesn’t sound like yours either. | 听起来也不像你的 |
[18:28] | So, you’re going traveling. | 所以 你要去旅行 |
[18:30] | – When do you think you’ll be back? – -I don’t know. | – 你什么时候回来? – 我不知道 |
[18:33] | I haven’t really given it much thought, actually. | 事实上 我并没有仔细考虑过这个问题 |
[18:34] | Know what I think? | 知道我在想什么吗? |
[18:36] | I think I need to find a new job. | 我想我需要找一份新工作 |
[18:37] | You don’t need a job. | 你不需要工作 |
[18:40] | You’ve saved every dollar, millions of them. | 你节省了每一美元 数百万美元 |
[18:43] | You’ve got your lake here, the rods and the reels. | 这里有你的湖 鱼竿和卷轴 |
[18:47] | -You have your family. -Exactly. | -你有你的家庭 -没错 |
[18:49] | I gotta get out of the house, move around, | 我得走出家门 到处走走 |
[18:52] | attach jumper cables to someone. | 给某人接上跨接电缆 |
[18:53] | That is all behind us, Teddy. | 这一切都过去了 泰迪 |
[18:56] | Find a new hobby, a new passion. | 寻找新的爱好 新的激情 |
[18:59] | I don’t know, something that involves less screaming, at least. | 我不知道 至少要少点尖叫 |
[19:03] | You remember Smokey and that dog grooming business we had? | 你还记得Smokey和我们的狗美容生意吗? |
[19:07] | He did such a crackerjack job of promoting that place. | 他为那个地方的宣传工作做得非常出色 |
[19:11] | What about something like that for you? | 对你来说 这样的东西怎么样? |
[19:13] | Animals? What the hell do I know about animals? | 动物? 我对动物了解多少? |
[19:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:17] | Wherever would I have gotten that idea? | 我怎么会有这种想法? |
[19:20] | All I’m saying, Teddy, animals shed their fur, | 我想说的是 泰迪 动物也会脱毛 |
[19:23] | reptiles shed their skin. | 爬行动物脱皮 |
[19:26] | Don’t be afraid to become something new. I’m not. | 不要害怕成为新的事物 我没有 |
[19:30] | You didn’t use to be this much of a fortune cookie, you know? | 你以前可没这么幸运 知道吗? |
[19:32] | Or was I always, and now I’m just a sweeter kind of cookie? | 或者我一直都是 现在我只是更甜的一种饼干? |
[19:37] | Dembe, what a nice surprise. | 登贝 真是个惊喜 |
[19:38] | Hey, send my regards. | 请代我向你问好 |
[19:40] | Teddy sends his best. | 泰迪向你问好 |
[19:42] | Donald’s phone was bugged the last week or two. | 唐纳德的电话最近一两周被窃听了 |
[19:44] | There’s no telling what was heard. | 不知道听到了什么 |
[19:46] | Bugged? By whom? | Bugged?被谁? |
[19:47] | That congressman… | 那位议员 |
[19:48] | Mr. Hudson. | 赫德森先生 |
[19:50] | He’s like a dog with a squeaky toy. | 他就像一只拿着吱吱作响的玩具的狗 |
[19:53] | Drives you crazy, and he won’t give it up. | 让你抓狂 他却不肯放弃 |
[19:54] | Cooper was called | 呼叫库珀 |
[19:56] | to a meeting with the Attorney General today. | 今天与总检察长会面 |
[19:57] | He’s there now. | 他现在就在那里 |
[19:59] | -We think– -Hudson’s leading the charge? | -我们认为是哈德逊带头的? |
[20:01] | Yes, I do, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[20:03] | Thank you, Dembe. Keep me posted. | 谢谢你 丹贝 请随时向我汇报 |
[20:05] | Raym– | Raym– |
[20:09] | That is your voice on the recording Director Cooper? | 录音中是你的声音吗? |
[20:12] | Yes, it is, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[20:15] | A scandal like this would stain | 这样的丑闻将玷污 |
[20:17] | the very foundation of our country. | 我们国家的根基 |
[20:19] | So how do we proceed? | 那么我们该如何进行呢? |
[20:21] | I’ll ask the first question. | 我来问第一个问题 |
[20:22] | Director Cooper, at what point did you know | 库珀主任 你是在什么时候知道 |
[20:25] | for certain you were collaborating high treason | 你肯定是在叛国 |
[20:27] | against the United States? | 反对美国? |
[20:28] | Hold on one minute! | 请稍等! |
[20:30] | I’m sitting here listening to you | 我坐在这里听你说话 |
[20:31] | all make accusations against Harold Cooper, | 都对哈啰德-库珀提出指控 |
[20:34] | my friend and colleague who is a patriot to his core. | 我的朋友和同事 他是一个彻头彻尾的爱国者 |
[20:38] | What you are choosing to conveniently omit, | 你选择省略的内容 |
[20:40] | Mr. Hudson, are all the accomplishments | 赫德森先生 所有的成就是 |
[20:43] | this task force has made due to actionable intel | 该特遣部队提供了可采取行动的情报 |
[20:45] | provided by Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德-雷丁顿(Raymond Reddington)提供 |
[20:46] | As much as one might want to sit here | 尽管人们很想坐在这里 |
[20:49] | and believe the defense of a sitting senator | 相信现任参议员的辩护 |
[20:51] | and an FBI director, | 和联调局局长 |
[20:53] | it is my finding that Task Force 836 | 我的结论是 第836号任务组 |
[20:56] | has reached a point where they are no longer | 已达到不再 |
[20:58] | working with Raymond Reddington, but rather for Reddington. | 与雷蒙德-雷丁顿合作 而是为雷丁顿工作 |
[21:02] | I truly believe you don’t know which way is up anymore. | 我真的相信你已经不知道哪条路是向上的了 |
[21:12] | You know, I’ve sat in so many of these rooms, | 你知道吗 我坐过很多这样的房间 |
[21:15] | answered so many of these questions. | 回答了许多此类问题 |
[21:19] | The revolving door of people asking, | 人们询问的旋转门 |
[21:22] | people wagging fingers, pointing fingers, | 人们摇头晃脑 指指点点 |
[21:25] | the people change, but the questions stay the same. | 人在变 问题不变 |
[21:28] | The carpet stays the same. | 地毯保持不变 |
[21:32] | I stay the same. And you know what? | 我还是老样子 你知道吗? |
[21:35] | I… I don’t have an excuse left in me. | I…我没有任何借口了 |
[21:39] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[21:41] | I was a caretaker, a night watchman, | 我是一个看门人 一个守夜人 |
[21:45] | to a cause that kept this world a little safer. | 为了让世界更安全的事业 |
[21:49] | It was in danger yesterday. | 它昨天还处于危险之中 |
[21:51] | It’ll be in danger tomorrow. | 明天会有危险 |
[21:54] | The best I could do was look after it with the bit of time | 我所能做的就是用一点时间照顾它 |
[21:57] | I was given. | 我得到了 |
[22:00] | I can’t justify the actions of my team any longer | 我不能再为我的团队的行为辩解了 |
[22:03] | to the very people who sanctioned that team to begin with. | 而这些人正是一开始认可这支球队的人 |
[22:07] | We did our best to look after the charter we were given. | 我们尽最大努力照顾好我们的租船合同 |
[22:10] | And I can sleep at night. | 晚上我可以睡个安稳觉 |
[22:12] | If you want my badge… | 如果你想要我的徽章… |
[22:15] | take my badge. | 拿走我的徽章 |
[22:18] | I’m done apologizing. | 我已经道完歉了 |
[22:25] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[22:27] | Is it working? | 是否有效? |
[22:30] | Y… Okay. | Y…好的 |
[22:32] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起 对不起 |
[22:34] | I hate to barge in like this. | 我讨厌这样闯进来 |
[22:36] | But may I speak for just a moment? | 但我可以说几句话吗? |
[22:38] | Because there’s a perspective you may not have considered. | 因为有一个角度你可能没有考虑到 |
[22:43] | – Mine. – I don’t believe this. | -我的 -我不相信 |
[22:45] | This is exactly what I’ve been talking about. | 这正是我一直在谈论的 |
[22:46] | This man has pirated himself | 这个人盗版了自己 |
[22:48] | into a closed-door meeting with the Attorney General. | 与总检察长举行闭门会议 |
[22:50] | – He’s out of control. – Forgive me. | -他失控了-原谅我 |
[22:52] | You all can see me, but I can’t see you. | 你们都能看到我 但我看不到你们 |
[22:55] | Wh-Who is speaking? | 谁在说话? |
[22:57] | Arthur Hudson, Mr. Reddington. | 亚瑟-哈德森 雷丁顿先生 |
[22:59] | And it’s clear to me by this intrusion | 通过这次入侵 我清楚地看到 |
[23:01] | that you have more power than any confidential informant ever should. | 你比任何秘密线人都更有权力 |
[23:03] | It’s funny. | 这很有趣 |
[23:05] | It seems you have more power than a congressman should. | 看来你比国会议员拥有更多的权力 |
[23:08] | How is it exactly that you’ve anointed yourself | 你究竟是如何为自己涂上膏药的 |
[23:11] | the Inspector General of a clandestine FBI task force? | 联调局秘密特遣部队的监察长? |
[23:16] | Someone has to stand in your way. | 总得有人挡你的路 |
[23:20] | Congressman, your conflict is with me, not the FBI. | 国会议员 你的冲突是与我 而不是联调局 |
[23:24] | Everything we’re discussing here, | 我们在这里讨论的一切 |
[23:26] | the ongoing criminal enterprise, | 正在进行的犯罪活动 |
[23:28] | the invasive tactics taken at the Capitol, it’s all me. | 在国会大厦采取的侵略性手段 都是我干的 |
[23:32] | You need to redirect your fight. | 你需要调整你的战斗方向 |
[23:34] | I need to put you behind bars. | 我需要把你关进监狱 |
[23:36] | I’ve been, several times. It didn’t take. | 我去过 好几次 没有成功 |
[23:38] | Gentlemen, enough! | 先生们 够了! |
[23:40] | I would like to see the results | 我想看看结果 |
[23:42] | 836 has provided over the years. | 836多年来提供的服务 |
[23:44] | Let’s review the case files. | 让我们回顾一下案件档案 |
[23:46] | About that. | 关于这一点 |
[23:47] | In the spirit of full-disclosure, | 本着充分披露的精神 |
[23:49] | I had every mention of my name deleted | 我删除了所有提及我名字的内容 |
[23:51] | from those files several months ago, so… | 来自几个月前的文件 所以…… |
[23:54] | Otherwise, they’re an exciting read. | 否则 它们将是一本令人兴奋的读物 |
[23:56] | Do you see? Do you see the mockery he’s made of all this? | 你看到了吗? 你看到他对这一切的嘲弄了吗? |
[23:59] | I honestly can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我真的不敢相信我所听到的 |
[24:01] | I have to agree with Hudson here. | 我不得不同意Hudson的观点 |
[24:02] | Unless someone can convince me otherwise, | 除非有人能说服我 |
[24:04] | I see this informant relationship | 我看到这种线人关系 |
[24:06] | as a bureaucratic failure. | 是官僚主义的失败 |
[24:08] | That’s a bit myopic, don’t you think? | 这有点近视 你不觉得吗? |
[24:10] | How else am I supposed to see your actions | 否则我怎么能看到你的行动 |
[24:13] | in regards to the Capitol | 关于国会大厦 |
[24:14] | as anything other than high treason? | 这不是叛国罪是什么? |
[24:17] | You call it whatever the hell you want. That’s fine by me. | 你想怎么叫就怎么叫 我没意见 |
[24:20] | But leave Harold Cooper and his people out of it. | 但不要把哈啰德-库珀和他的人扯进来 |
[24:22] | They don’t know the breadth of my operation. | 他们不知道我的业务范围 |
[24:25] | Not a tenth of it, not a hundredth. | 没有十分之一 没有百分之一 |
[24:27] | Even what we’ve touched on today | 即使是我们今天谈到的内容 |
[24:28] | is nominal to what I have set up around the world. | 与我在世界各地设立的公司名义上相同 |
[24:32] | I have more bugs in more rooms than your prosaic little mind | 我有更多的房间里有更多的窃听器 比你那平庸的小脑袋还多 |
[24:36] | could possibly imagine. | 可以想像 |
[24:37] | I’ve forgotten more about | 我忘记了更多 |
[24:39] | surveillance and black bag ops | 监视和黑袋行动 |
[24:41] | than you could ever teach in every classroom | 比你在每间教室所能教授的 |
[24:44] | in Langley and Quantico. | 在兰利和匡蒂科 |
[24:46] | But you know what’s truly inarguable? | 但你知道什么是真正无可争议的吗? |
[24:49] | Harold Cooper and his team have lost | 哈啰德-库珀和他的团队失去了 |
[24:53] | and sacrificed, given their lives, | 牺牲 献出生命 |
[24:57] | and still delivered to you time and time again. | 仍然一次又一次地交付给你 |
[25:01] | You want to blame someone, blame yourself | 要怪就怪自己 |
[25:04] | and the others who proceeded you. | 以及其他为你效劳的人 |
[25:05] | Because you want your information | 因为你需要你的信息 |
[25:07] | from Raymond Reddington. | 来自雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[25:09] | You want to solve cases. | 你想破案 |
[25:10] | You want to save lives. | 你想拯救生命 |
[25:12] | You want to have an effect. | 你希望产生效果 |
[25:14] | But you don’t want to be guilty of doing business with me, | 但你不想因为和我做生意而有罪吧? |
[25:17] | not in the harsh light of day. | 不是在刺眼的阳光下 |
[25:18] | Well, shame on you. | 好吧 你真无耻 |
[25:20] | I am what I am. | 我就是我 |
[25:22] | You made a devil’s bargain. | 你做了一个魔鬼的交易 |
[25:24] | Did you really expect me to stop being the devil? | 你真的希望我不再是魔鬼吗? |
[25:29] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[25:35] | -You know what I think? -Nor do I care. | -你知道我怎么想吗? -我也不在乎 |
[25:38] | May I have a moment to think… | 请允许我想一想… |
[25:40] | please? | 请问 |
[25:57] | What’s going on, boss? | 怎么了 老板? |
[26:03] | As of this moment, Task Force 836 has been shut down. | 截至目前 836特遣部队已经关闭 |
[26:09] | It no longer exists. | 它已不复存在 |
[26:13] | We always wondered when this day might come. | 我们一直在想这一天何时会到来 |
[26:16] | When we would be held to account for everything | 当我们要对一切负责时 |
[26:19] | we’ve done with Reddington. | 我们已经与雷丁顿合作 |
[26:22] | That day is today. | 这一天就是今天 |
[26:25] | From this moment on, I encourage all of you | 从此刻开始 我鼓励大家 |
[26:27] | to be candid and forthright in your answers. | 在回答问题时要坦诚直率 |
[26:30] | What answers? | 什么答案? |
[26:31] | To what? To whom? | 对什么? 对谁? |
[26:35] | Everyone, I need all personnel to step aside, | 各位 请所有人员靠边站 |
[26:38] | relinquish your cell phones | 放弃手机 |
[26:39] | and your computers for a full audit of this site. | 和你的电脑对本网站进行全面审计 |
[26:41] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[26:43] | What he means is don’t touch anything. | 他的意思是不要碰任何东西 |
[26:44] | And keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[26:47] | We’re in charge here. | 这里我们说了算 |
[27:29] | None of you are under arrest… yet. | 你们都还没有被逮捕…… |
[27:31] | But I expect your full cooperation from here on out. | 但我希望你从现在起全力配合 |
[27:34] | So what, we’re being punished for spending a decade doing our jobs? | 那又怎样 我们花了十年时间做好本职工作 却要受到惩罚? |
[27:38] | – What is he doing here? – My question exactly. | – 他在这里做什么? – 这正是我的问题 |
[27:40] | This is a classified installation. | 这是一个分类安装 |
[27:42] | The AG asked Congressman Hudson to observe this investigation. | 总检察长要求Hudson议员观察此次调查 |
[27:45] | Why? So he doesn’t blab to the press. | 为什么? 这样他就不会向媒体爆料 |
[27:47] | Ooh, the government keeps secrets. | 哦 政府保守秘密 |
[27:49] | Let me collect my jaw off the floor for that one. | 让我把下巴从地板上收回来 |
[27:51] | Cool it with the mouth, Hambright. | 用嘴冷却一下 汉布赖特 |
[27:53] | The Congressman is here just to monitor. | 议员在这里只是为了监督 |
[27:55] | I’m the authority on this site until we complete our objective. | 在我们完成目标之前 我是本网站的权威 |
[27:57] | And what is your objective? | 你的目标是什么? |
[27:59] | We’re here to locate and arrest the criminal, | 我们是来寻找并逮捕罪犯的 |
[28:01] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[28:02] | What my team needs from all of you | 我的团队需要你们的帮助 |
[28:03] | is a list of known Reddington safe houses, | 是已知的雷丁顿安全屋列表 |
[28:05] | modes of transportation, resources, aliases, | 交通方式 资源 别名 |
[28:08] | associates, anything and everything. | 合作伙伴 什么都可以 |
[28:10] | You think we have even a fraction of that information? | 你认为我们掌握的信息连一小部分都没有吗? |
[28:14] | Then give us what you do have. | 那就告诉我们你有什么 |
[28:15] | Look, I’m not here to butt heads with anyone. | 听着 我不是来和谁对着干的 |
[28:18] | I just want to get my job done. | 我只想完成我的工作 |
[28:19] | And your support is the best chance | 你的支持是最好的机会 |
[28:21] | we have of intercepting Reddington | 拦截雷丁顿 |
[28:23] | before he leaves the country, | 在他出国之前 |
[28:25] | and bringing him to justice safely and without incident. | 并安全 顺利地将其绳之以法 |
[28:28] | Raymond Reddington doesn’t do anything without incident. | 雷蒙德-雷丁顿(Raymond Reddington)做任何事情都不会无缘无故 |
[28:32] | What is your operational status with this task force? | 你在该特遣部队的行动状况如何? |
[28:35] | It was meant to be temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[28:38] | I sort of hung round. | 我有点悬着 |
[28:40] | Was that to continue your work with Reddington? | 是为了继续与雷丁顿合作吗? |
[28:42] | It was to continue my work | 继续我的工作 |
[28:44] | with all these people you’re interrogating. | 你们审讯的这些人 |
[28:46] | You worked for Reddington. | 你为雷丁顿工作 |
[28:48] | For years. | 多年来 |
[28:49] | How did you even get a job at the Bureau? | 你是怎么在局里找到工作的? |
[28:52] | I applied for it. I had an interview. | 我申请了 我参加了面试 |
[28:54] | And they hired me. | 他们雇用了我 |
[28:56] | Have you ever knowingly ever witnessed | 你是否曾故意目睹 |
[28:57] | Raymond Reddington commit a crime? | 雷蒙德-雷丁顿犯罪了吗? |
[28:59] | Are you for real? | 你是真的吗? |
[29:12] | I hate to be a buzzkill, but I really need to leave by 4:00. | 我不想扫兴 但我真的需要在4点前离开 |
[29:15] | Do you have any idea the kind of mess you’re in? | 你知道你现在有多狼狈吗? |
[29:18] | Do you have any idea the mess I’ll be in if I lose the sitter? | 如果我失去了保姆 你知道我会有多狼狈吗? |
[29:22] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗? |
[29:24] | Yeah, one. If you’d known what | 是的 一个 如果你知道 |
[29:26] | Reddington was up to at the Capitol Building | 雷丁顿在国会大厦的活动 |
[29:29] | before he led you there, would you have stopped him? | 在他把你带到那里之前 你会阻止他吗? |
[29:31] | My oath is to this country, not to Raymond Reddington. | 我的誓言是为了这个国家 而不是雷蒙德-雷丁顿 |
[29:35] | So, that’s a yes? You would have stopped it? | 那么 这就是 “是 “了? 你会阻止它吗? |
[29:37] | If I had to rip out every camera | 如果我必须拆掉所有相机 |
[29:39] | and microphone by hand myself. | 并亲手制作麦克风 |
[29:44] | Mind explaining this? | 介意解释一下吗? |
[29:46] | Can you tell me what you were doing on this private plane? | 你能告诉我你在这架私人飞机上做什么吗? |
[29:49] | Eating snacks and watching movies. | 吃零食和看电影 |
[29:52] | Enough games. Whose plane was it? | 游戏玩够了 那是谁的飞机? |
[30:08] | I heard from headquarters. | 我从总部得到消息 |
[30:09] | The signal Reddington used to remote access | 雷丁顿用于远程访问的信号 |
[30:11] | Stromberg’s office earlier was traced | 斯特龙贝格的办公室早些时候被追查到 |
[30:13] | to a 20-square-mile radius near Deep Creek Lake in Maryland. | 马里兰州深溪湖附近20平方英里范围内 |
[30:15] | They couldn’t narrow it down any further for us. | 他们无法为我们进一步缩小范围 |
[30:17] | We can work with that. | 我们可以与之合作 |
[30:18] | I had your man here enhance this photo. | 我让你的人在这里为这张照片增色 |
[30:20] | We got a clear view of the tail number. | 我们可以清楚地看到尾号 |
[30:22] | I think that’s Reddington’s plane | 我认为那是雷丁顿的飞机 |
[30:24] | and I want its transponder beacon. | 我要它的应答器信标 |
[30:25] | We know he was in Maryland, right? | 我们知道他在马里兰州 对吗? |
[30:27] | Can’t be that far. | 不可能那么远 |
[30:29] | If he goes anywhere near that plane, I want him. | 如果他靠近那架飞机 我就要他好看 |
[30:31] | He cannot leave US airspace. | 他不能离开美国领空 |
[30:33] | Excuse me, Agent… | 对不起 代理… |
[30:35] | It’s Ishwood, sir. | 我是伊斯伍德 先生 |
[30:37] | Agent Ishwood, I have to use the restroom. | 伊斯伍德探员 我要去洗手间 |
[30:39] | I’m sure I need an escort. | 我肯定我需要一个护卫 |
[30:42] | Yeah, sure. I’ll take you. | 是的 当然 我带你去 |
[30:48] | Strange day? Babysitting other Feds? | 奇怪的一天? 照顾其他联邦探员? |
[30:51] | Between you and me? Not what I thought | 你我之间? 不是我想的那样 |
[30:54] | I’d be doing when I woke up this morning. | 今天早上醒来时我在做什么? |
[30:57] | No hard feelings. | 没有过不去的坎 |
[30:58] | You all seem like good agents. | 你们看起来都是很好的代理商 |
[31:00] | You’re just doing your job. | 你只是在做你的工作 |
[31:13] | They are onto the plane. They are onto you. | 他们盯上了飞机 他们盯上了你 |
[31:15] | If you’re not already gone, please, get out now. | 如果你还没有离开 请马上离开 |
[31:39] | We located that transponder you were after. | 我们找到了你要的转发器 |
[31:41] | The plane is sitting on a runway at Brawer County Airfield. | 飞机停在布拉沃县机场的跑道上 |
[31:43] | It’s a private, rural airstrip between DC and Deep Creek Lake | 这是华盛顿特区和深溪湖之间的一个私人乡村简易机场 |
[31:46] | where we triangulated Reddington’s video signal. | 在那里我们对Reddington的视频信号进行了三角测量 |
[31:48] | I’ve got the airfield administrator on hold right now. | 我已经让机场管理员等着了 |
[31:50] | The jet matches the tail number you found, | 喷气机与你找到的尾号一致 |
[31:52] | and it just finished fueling up. | 它刚刚加完油 |
[31:54] | That jet could be wheels up at any minute. | 那架飞机随时都可能升空 |
[31:55] | We need to be there now. Yeah, way ahead of you. | 我们现在就得赶过去 是的 比你们早 |
[31:57] | – Brawer, you still with me? – I’m here. | – 布劳威尔 你还在吗? |
[31:59] | I’ve just grounded all outbound air traffic on our runway. | 我刚刚关闭了我们跑道上的所有出港航班 |
[32:01] | Excellent. Continue to refuse clearance | 非常好继续拒绝清关 |
[32:03] | to anyone requesting to take off, | 任何要求起飞的人员 |
[32:04] | but do not approach the aircraft yourself. | 但不要自己靠近飞机 |
[32:07] | We have HRT en route to you now. | 我们正在为你运送HRT |
[32:09] | -Ishwood? -Yes, sir. | -伊什伍德? -是的 先生 |
[32:11] | You stay behind, keep an eye on all our friends here. | 你留在后面 照看我们在这里的所有朋友 |
[32:13] | – Don’t let them touch anything. – Yes, sir. | – 不要让他们碰任何东西 – 是 长官 |
[32:15] | -What about me? -You stay, too. | -我怎么办? -你也留下来 |
[32:17] | You’re not a field agent, no matter how much you want to be. | 你不是外勤探员 无论你多么想成为外勤探员 |
[32:19] | -Look, we’ll keep you apprised of anything that happens. -Yeah. | -听着 我们会随时向你报告发生的任何事情 -好的 |
[32:27] | Sir, I’m being told by the tower here | 长官 塔台告诉我 |
[32:29] | that we’re grounded. I believe something is going on. | 我们被禁足了 我相信有些事情正在发生 |
[32:32] | Then they found the beacon. That was to be expected. | 然后他们发现了信标 这是意料之中的 |
[32:34] | Should we take off anyway? | 我们到底要不要起飞? |
[32:38] | Let’s just wait a few more minutes. | 让我们再等几分钟 |
[32:40] | Sir, it’s my advice that we take off. | 长官 我建议我们起飞 |
[32:43] | It’s too risky to continue sitting here exposed. | 继续暴露在这里风险太大 |
[32:46] | I guess she’s not coming. | 我猜她不会来了 |
[32:49] | All right, Edward, you know what to do. | 好了 爱德华 你知道该怎么做 |
[32:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:10] | Hudson, the plane’s already in the air. We missed him. | 哈德逊 飞机已经起飞了 我们错过了他 |
[33:12] | We’re not out of the game. We’ve got the transponder. | 我们没有退出比赛 我们有应答器 |
[33:15] | We can track it. That plane can’t fly forever. | 我们可以追踪它 飞机不可能永远飞行 |
[33:17] | It has to land somewhere for fuel. | 它必须在某处着陆以获取燃料 |
[33:19] | I’ll put our airports within a 3,000 mile radius on alert. | 我会让我们方圆3000英里内的机场处于警戒状态 |
[33:22] | And we’ll scramble up a couple of jets. | 我们将紧急起飞几架喷气式飞机 |
[33:24] | -Is that something we can do? -You bet your ass we can. | -我们能做到吗? -当然可以 |
[33:27] | The minute Reddington touches the ground, we’ll have him. | 雷丁顿一落地 我们就抓住他 |
[33:32] | My God. | 我的上帝 |
[33:35] | It’s Reddington’s jet. There’s been an explosion. | 是雷丁顿的飞机 发生了爆炸 |
[33:38] | The jet’s going down. | 飞机正在下降 |
[33:40] | It’s going to crash in the wooded area behind the runway. | 它将坠毁在跑道后面的树林里 |
[33:43] | No. No. No way. | 不 不 不可能 |
[33:45] | Y-You’ve got to get over there and see. | 你得过去看看 |
[33:47] | Over there? It’s an active crash site. | 那边? 这是一个活跃的坠机地点 |
[33:49] | I can see smoke, Hudson. | 我能看到烟雾 哈德逊 |
[33:50] | And I want to see a body. Do you hear me? | 我想看看尸体 你听到我说的了吗? |
[33:52] | I want to know Raymond Reddington’s dead. | 我想知道雷蒙德-雷丁顿死了没有 |
[33:55] | Have some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[33:57] | Reddington wasn’t alone. | 雷丁顿并不孤单 |
[33:58] | There was a pilot on that plane. | 飞机上有一名飞行员 |
[34:00] | These are human beings we’re talking about. | 我们谈论的是人类 |
[34:15] | I love the fact that you kept me waiting. | 我喜欢你让我久等的事实 |
[34:17] | I do. You never want to show your hand too early. | 我愿意 你永远不想太早露面 |
[34:20] | But 20 minutes late, Weecha? | 但是晚了20分钟 Wecha? |
[34:22] | I had to know you’d stick around and wait for me. | 我必须知道你会留下来等我 |
[34:26] | What would you have done had I not shown up to rescue you? | 如果我没有来救你 你会怎么做? |
[34:28] | The same thing. I’ve had that jet rigged for years. | 同样的事情 我用这台喷气机已经很多年了 |
[34:32] | You’re telling me, every time I road on that thing, | 你告诉我 每当我在那东西上开路时 |
[34:34] | there were explosives planted onboard? | 机上是否放置了爆炸物? |
[34:36] | Every time. | 每次 |
[34:37] | Fortunately, Edward’s an excellent pilot. | 幸运的是 爱德华是一名出色的飞行员 |
[34:40] | Speaking of… | 说到 |
[34:42] | ♪♪ Oh, yeah ♪♪ | ♪哦 是的♪ |
[34:45] | You may want to pop the trunk. | 你可能需要打开后备箱 |
[34:56] | ♪♪ There’s a party ♪♪ | ♪有个聚会♪♪ |
[34:57] | Edward! Unscathed! | 爱德华无伤 |
[34:59] | -Well done. -Thank you, sir. | -干得好-谢谢你 先生 |
[35:01] | That was quite exhilarating. | 这真是令人振奋 |
[35:04] | ♪♪ They’ve got rhythm A little blues ♪♪ | ♪他们有节奏 有点蓝调♪♪ |
[35:44] | How much have you been told since the plane crash? | 飞机失事后你知道了多少? |
[35:47] | Very little. | 很少 |
[35:49] | The crash site was located. | 找到了坠机地点 |
[35:51] | But there were no bodies found. | 但没有发现尸体 |
[35:53] | Which means Reddington was not on board. | 这意味着雷丁顿不在船上 |
[35:57] | Which means he’s still out there. | 这意味着他还逍遥法外 |
[36:08] | You wouldn’t have anything to drink in here, would you, Harold? | 你在这里不会有什么喝的吧 哈啰德? |
[36:17] | Pour me a finger, and I’m going to tell you what the deal is. | 给我倒一指 我就告诉你是怎么回事 |
[36:31] | Yes, sir, that’s the medicine. | 是的 先生 这就是药 |
[36:40] | I’m not here to break balls. | 我不是来砸场子的 |
[36:42] | We’re two old men. | 我们是两个老人 |
[36:44] | We don’t have the time or the patience. | 我们没有时间和耐心 |
[36:45] | And forget about the pageant in my office earlier today. | 忘掉今天早些时候在我办公室的盛会吧 |
[36:53] | I am putting Task Force 836 back on the case. | 我让836特遣部队重新开始办案 |
[36:58] | You’ll help track down Reddington. | 你要帮忙找到雷丁顿 |
[37:00] | No one knows him like you do. | 没有人比你更了解他 |
[37:02] | I believe you and your team are good agents | 我相信你和你的团队是优秀的代理商 |
[37:05] | who found themselves in an impossible situation. | 他们发现自己处于不可能的境地 |
[37:07] | But good agents nonetheless. | 但仍是很好的代理商 |
[37:10] | Now I want you to prove that to me. | 现在我要你证明给我看 |
[37:13] | What about the Congressman? | 议员呢? |
[37:14] | Hudson is a Boy Scout. | 哈德逊是一名童子军 |
[37:18] | He doesn’t have the discretion or the caution | 他没有自由裁量权或警惕性 |
[37:20] | for something like this. | 这样的东西 |
[37:21] | And besides, I gave Hudson and Nixon their chance | 此外 我给了哈德森和尼克森机会 |
[37:23] | and now we’ve got plane wreckage | 飞机残骸 |
[37:25] | scattered across a field in Maryland. | 散落在马里兰州的田野上 |
[37:28] | I want this done quietly. | 我想悄悄地完成这件事 |
[37:30] | And your people specialize in quiet. | 而你们的人擅长安静 |
[37:34] | What do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[37:36] | I’m not sure I’m being given a choice in the matter. | 我不确定我在这件事上是否有选择权 |
[37:38] | I didn’t set up this task force. | 这个工作组不是我成立的 |
[37:39] | I don’t particularly care about this task force. | 我并不特别关心这个工作组 |
[37:42] | But I won’t have a scandal. | 但我不会有丑闻 |
[37:44] | Someone’s gonna take the fall for it. | 有人会为此背黑锅 |
[37:46] | It won’t be me. | 不会是我 |
[37:48] | It can either be you and your team, | 可以是你和你的团队 |
[37:49] | or it can be Reddington. | 也可以是雷丁顿 |
[37:54] | You care about your team, don’t you? | 你关心你的团队 不是吗? |
[37:59] | They’re family. | 他们是一家人 |
[38:08] | I’m gonna go give Hudson some decaf | 我去给哈德逊来点无咖啡因咖啡 |
[38:12] | and buy you and inch of latitude. | 并为你购买一英寸的纬度 |
[38:13] | You go out there, find your man, and bring him in. | 你走出去 找到你要找的人 然后把他带进来 |
[38:18] | Or I will recommend full prosecutions | 否则我将建议全面起诉 |
[38:20] | for every member of your team. | 为你团队的每一位成员提供服务 |
[38:23] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这样做 |
[38:25] | But my hands are tied. | 但我无能为力 |
[38:28] | ♪♪ Rising from the shadows ♪♪ | ♪从阴影中崛起♪♪ |
[38:35] | ♪♪ Deep within… ♪♪ | ♪内心深处…♪ |
[38:37] | I can’t believe Stromberg is putting these people | 我不相信Stromberg会让这些人 |
[38:39] | back in their posts. What is he thinking? | 回到他们的岗位上 他在想什么? |
[38:41] | About results. | 关于结果 |
[38:43] | You know what you do when you’re fighting | 你知道你在战斗时会做什么吗? |
[38:45] | an out-of-control wildfire? | 失控的野火? |
[38:46] | You set smaller fires. Suck away its oxygen. | 你放小火 吸走氧气 |
[38:49] | You let mayhem deal with mayhem. | 你让混乱来处理混乱 |
[38:51] | These people are thick as thieves. | 这些人就像小偷一样狡猾 |
[38:53] | Someone warned Reddington. | 有人警告雷丁顿 |
[38:55] | They should all be in Federal custody. | 他们都应该被关押在联邦监狱 |
[38:56] | Well, Stromberg has the last word and you heard him. | 好吧 斯特龙伯格说了最后一句话 你也听到了 |
[38:59] | We stand down. | 我们退下 |
[39:00] | I’m not gonna rest until I know who tipped that bastard off. | 不知道是谁给那混蛋通风报信 我是不会善罢甘休的 |
[39:03] | Yeah. I don’t trust them either. | 是的 我也不相信他们 |
[39:06] | So we stand down and let them bring in Reddington. | 于是我们退下 让他们把雷丁顿带进来 |
[39:09] | Or they try to help him… | 或者他们试图帮助他… |
[39:11] | and we bring them all in. | 我们把他们都带进来 |
[39:15] | ♪♪ This could be The end of days ♪♪ | ♪这可能是世界末日♪♪ |
[39:21] | Hey, Don, it’s me. I need your help. | 嘿 唐 是我 我需要你的帮助 |
[39:24] | Please, Don. I’m sorry. | 请 唐 对不起 |
[39:25] | I don’t know if I can hold on alone. | 我不知道我是否能独自坚持下去 |
[39:28] | ♪♪ The darkness will rise ♪♪ | ♪黑暗将升起♪♪ |
[39:35] | ♪♪ So hold back the night ♪♪ | ♪那就守住黑夜吧♪♪ |
[39:36] | Jon? | 乔恩? |
[39:42] | ♪♪ The darkness will rise ♪♪ | ♪黑暗将升起♪♪ |
[39:49] | ♪♪ So hold back the night ♪♪ | ♪那就守住黑夜吧♪♪ |
[39:52] | ♪♪ Hold back the night with me ♪♪ | ♪与我共度良宵 |
[39:55] | Harold, it’s Cynthia. | 哈啰德 我是辛西娅 |
[39:57] | I don’t know when you’ll get this message. | 我不知道你什么时候会收到这条信息 |
[39:59] | I’m not sure what the status of your team will be | 我不知道你的团队将是什么状态 |
[40:01] | when you finally do. | 当你最终这样做时 |
[40:04] | I meant every word of what I said today. | 我今天说的每一个字都是认真的 |
[40:06] | Working with you, working with your people, | 与你合作 与你的员工合作 |
[40:09] | accomplishing what we have these last years, | 完成我们这些年的工作 |
[40:11] | has been the honor of my life. | <这是我一生的荣幸 |
[40:13] | You’re more than just a night watchman. | 你不仅仅是一个守夜人 |
[40:15] | You’re a good man. And this might seem small, | 你是个好人 这可能看起来很小 |
[40:18] | but it always made me feel safer | 但它总是让我感觉更安全 |
[40:20] | knowing you were out there… | 知道你在那里…… |
[40:22] | looking out for all of us. | 为我们大家着想 |
[40:24] | Talk soon. | 尽快联系 |
[40:26] | It’s late, Harold. | 很晚了 哈啰德 |
[40:28] | Almost first light out there. | 天快亮了 |
[40:33] | I thought you’d be long gone. | 我以为你早就走了 |
[40:35] | You’re my last stop of the day. | 你是我今天的最后一站 |
[40:43] | Let me guess, they told you to find me and bring me in… | 让我猜猜 他们让你找到我并把我带进去… |
[40:45] | or else. | 否则 |
[40:47] | They were slightly more specific than that. | 他们说得比这更具体 |
[40:49] | The word “prosecution” came up quite a few times. | 起诉 “一词多次出现 |
[40:52] | Technically, an agent named Nixon is in charge, | 从技术上讲 由一位名叫尼克松的探员负责 |
[40:54] | but it’s all hands on deck. | 但需要全员参与 |
[40:56] | Whose head is on the block? | 谁的头被砍了? |
[40:58] | All of ours. | 我们所有的 |
[41:00] | Or just yours. | 或者只是你的 |
[41:02] | It was when I called the Attorney General prosaic, wasn’t it? | 这是当我称总检察长为平庸的时候 不是吗? |
[41:05] | I got a little carried away. | 我有点忘乎所以了 |
[41:10] | Don’t look so glum. | 别愁眉苦脸的 |
[41:12] | It’s just cops and robbers, Harold. | 这只是警察和强盗 哈啰德 |
[41:14] | Always has been all these years. | 这些年来一直如此 |
[41:17] | I’m just glad you’re the cop. | 我很高兴你是警察 |
[41:20] | I hope Donald’s still on the chase, for old times’ sake. | 我希望唐纳德还在追逐 看在过去的份上 |
[41:23] | Let’s have a little fun on the way out. | 让我们在路上找点乐子 |
[41:26] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我做什么? |
[41:28] | Catch me if you can. | 如果你能 请来抓我 |
[41:32] | Vaya con dios, my friend. | Vaya con dios 我的朋友 |
[41:36] | Pops? Is that you? | 老爹? 是你吗? |
[41:38] | Just a minute. I’ll be right there, sweetheart. | 请稍等 我马上就来 亲爱的 |