时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Hey, are you all right? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[00:34] | What were you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[00:37] | Heads. | 是人头 |
[00:38] | Good fortune. | 代表好运 |
[00:49] | “帽子戏法” | |
[00:52] | Yeah, I was really nervous about telling my sister, | 我真的很紧张要告诉我妹妹 |
[00:55] | but she just said that she’s happy I’m in a good place. | 但她只是说 她很高兴我在一个好地方 |
[01:00] | And of course, I made amends to the guy whose fruit stand I hit. | 当然 我还向被我撞到的那个水果摊的人做了补偿 |
[01:02] | He’s actually in recovery, too. | 他实际上也在康复中 |
[01:04] | Yeah, he gave me some, | 是的 他给了我一些 |
[01:06] | some really good things to think about. | 一些真正的好东西需要思考 |
[01:07] | Well, that’s great. | 嗯 这很好 |
[01:09] | How’d it go with Jill? | 和吉尔相处得如何? |
[01:10] | Well, I-I was, I was thinking of reaching out | 嗯 我..在想..接下来联系… |
[01:12] | to this buddy of mine next and… | 我这个好朋友… |
[01:14] | Come on. You gotta call your wife. | 不 你得打给你妻子 |
[01:16] | Well, I’m-I’m working up to her. | 我…我正准备打给她… |
[01:18] | No, what you’re doing is trying to make amends | 不 你在做的是试图弥补 |
[01:20] | to everyone you can think of | 你能想到的所有人 |
[01:21] | except the one person you hurt the most. | 除了你伤害最深的那个人 |
[01:23] | Yeah, hurt doesn’t even begin to describe it. | 是的 伤害根本不足以描述我做的 |
[01:26] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[01:27] | I struggled with it, too, | 我也在挣扎 |
[01:29] | but it’s something we have to do | 但这是我们必须要做的 |
[01:31] | if we want to get better. | 如果我们想变得更好 |
[01:32] | Do better. | 做得更好 |
[01:34] | I don’t even know where to begin with her. | 对她我甚至不知该从何开始 |
[01:35] | Well, at the beginning. | 就从一切的开始 |
[01:37] | Pick up the phone. Say hello. | 拿起电话 打个招呼 |
[01:38] | Take it from there. | 从这里开始 |
[01:41] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗?- 好的 |
[01:43] | I think maybe I’ll, uh, I’ll invite her to lunch. | 我想也许我会..邀请她吃午饭 |
[01:45] | You know, lunch is the, | 你知道 午餐是… |
[01:46] | the meal with the fewest expectations. | 期望值最低的聚餐 |
[01:49] | Look, no matter what happens, | 听着 不管发生什么事 |
[01:51] | you can call me when you’re done. | 你在完成后都给我打个电话 |
[01:52] | – All right? – Yeah. I will. | – 好吗?- 好的 我会 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:58] | You’re a hard man to get ahold of these days. | 这些日子你真是个难以追踪到的人 |
[02:00] | Well, now that we don’t have Agent Malik | 现在我们没有马利克探员 |
[02:02] | to act as a go-between. | 充当中间人 |
[02:04] | I was sorry to see her return to the Post Office. | 我很遗憾地看到她回到邮局 |
[02:08] | She turned out to be a very amiable traveling companion. | 她变成了一个非常和蔼可亲的旅伴 |
[02:12] | Snores, though. | 虽然她会打鼾 |
[02:14] | I was hoping she’d stay around a little longer | 我一直希望她能多在这里一会儿 |
[02:16] | so I could set her up with a sleep doctor I know. | 好让我给她安排个认识的睡眠医生 |
[02:18] | Very difficult to get an appointment with, | 非常难约到的人 |
[02:21] | but I once got his wife out of a terribly awkward situation | 但我曾帮他太太摆脱一个非常尴尬的局面 |
[02:24] | in Connecticut, so he owes me. | 在康乃狄克州 所以他欠我 |
[02:27] | I sent her to surveil you, not make friendship bracelets. | 我派她去监视你 而不是一起做友谊手镯 |
[02:29] | So you’re saying I’ll have to rely on you | 所以你是说我必须靠你 |
[02:31] | to pass along the details about Dr. Matthewson? | 转达关于马修森医生的细节? |
[02:33] | I’m saying we need cases. | 我在说我们需要案子 |
[02:35] | That’s why I am here. | 这才是我来的原因 |
[02:37] | Panabaker let me know that Hudson’s | 潘尼贝克让我知道 哈德森他 |
[02:38] | recruited a powerful ally, Senator Dorf. | 招募了一个强大盟友 多夫参议员 |
[02:41] | Now he’s starting to ask questions about Task Force 836. | 现在他开始询问836号专案组 |
[02:44] | I take it that’s us. | 我想那就是我们 |
[02:46] | Let him ask. | 让他问 |
[02:48] | We’ve done good work. | 我们已经做了很好的工作 |
[02:49] | And you have greatly compromised the evidence of that. | 而你已经大大损害了这一证据 |
[02:52] | I’ll take care of Hudson. | 我会照顾好哈德森的 |
[02:54] | Sooner rather than later we’re gonna need to prove | 迟早有一天我们需要证明 |
[02:56] | to the government that we’re worth what we cost. | 对政府来说 我们的成本是值得的 |
[02:59] | We need to solve new cases as soon as possible. | 我们需要尽快解决新的案件 |
[03:03] | The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. | 种植一棵树的最佳时间是20年前 |
[03:06] | The second best time is now. | 第二个最佳时机是现在 |
[03:09] | Luckily for you, I have three seedlings. | 幸运的是 我有三棵小树苗 |
[03:13] | The first seedling is the tragedy | 第一颗幼苗是悲剧 |
[03:16] | at the Wexford Fertility Clinic. | 在韦克斯福德不孕不育诊所 |
[03:19] | The temperature controls | 温度控制 |
[03:21] | at their storage facility went down. | 他们的存储设施发生故障 |
[03:23] | They suffered a total loss of the embryos in their care. | 他们照顾的胚胎遭受彻底损失 |
[03:27] | Heartbreaking for all those families, | 为所有这些家庭感到心碎 |
[03:29] | rumored to be among Washington’s best | 据传是华盛顿的最佳 |
[03:32] | and brightest, if there is such a thing. | 和最聪明的人选 如果真有这种人 |
[03:35] | And the financial implications are significant. | 而财务影响是巨大的 |
[03:38] | Wexford charges over $30,000 per retrieval, | 韦克斯福每次索费超过三万美元 |
[03:42] | and most couples do more than one. | 而且大多数夫妇都做了不止一个 |
[03:44] | So, the lawsuits will be staggering, | 因此 诉讼案将是惊人的 |
[03:47] | if the clinic is to blame for the loss, that is. | 如果诊所对损失负有责任 那就是 |
[03:51] | But I don’t believe they are. | 但我不相信他们是 |
[03:53] | Reddington thinks this is the work of a sophisticated hacker | 雷丁顿认为这是一个复杂的黑客所为 |
[03:55] | who deliberately targeted the clinic. | 故意针对诊所的人 |
[03:57] | IVF can be controversial. | 试管婴儿可能是有争议的 |
[03:59] | Maybe it’s a protest against the science. | 也许这是对科学的一种抗议 |
[04:00] | Do we think it was an attack | 我们是否认为这是一次攻击 |
[04:02] | against the entire facility, or particular individuals? | 是针对整个设施 还是针对某些人? |
[04:05] | Reddington doesn’t know. | 雷丁顿不知道 |
[04:06] | We’ll need to ask the hacker personally. | 我们需要亲自询问黑客 |
[04:08] | You mentioned Raymond has three cases. | 你提到雷蒙德有三个案子 |
[04:10] | The hacker did them all? | 都是黑客干的? |
[04:11] | No. | 没有 |
[04:12] | The next case is a complicated killer… | 下一个案件是一个复杂的杀手… |
[04:16] | All three died in local hospitals | 三人都在当地医院死亡 |
[04:18] | while undergoing treatment. | 在接受治疗期间 |
[04:19] | The first two patients that died | 最初死亡的两个病人 |
[04:21] | mentioned battles with serious health conditions, | 提到与严重健康状况的斗争 |
[04:23] | and Gabriel Gear was over 70. | 和加布里埃尔-吉尔超过70岁 |
[04:25] | It seems like all three of these people died of natural causes. | 看起来这三个人都是自然死亡 |
[04:28] | Most unnatural, I assure you. | 最不自然的 我向你保证 |
[04:31] | I believe these patients were visited | 我相信这些病人是被访问过的 |
[04:33] | by a so-called Angel of Mercy. | 被一个所谓的慈悲天使 |
[04:36] | A doctor who intentionally kills their patients? | 故意杀害病人的医生? |
[04:38] | Or nurse. | 或护士 |
[04:39] | Angels of Mercy usually say they were trying | 慈悲的天使通常说他们是为了 |
[04:41] | to prevent their patients’ suffering, | 以防止他们的病人遭受痛苦 |
[04:43] | but in most cases, the patients would have pulled through | 但在大多数情况下 病人都会挺过来的 |
[04:45] | without their caregiver’s “intervention.” | 没有他们的照顾者的 “干预” |
[04:47] | Reddington thinks that if we look closer… | 雷丁顿认为 如果我们仔细观察… |
[04:48] | You’ll find an Angel of Death | 你会发现一个死亡天使 |
[04:50] | stalking the halls of D.C.’s most prominent hospitals. | 在华盛顿特区最著名的医院的大厅里徘徊 |
[04:55] | And then, there’s your third case. | 然后 还有你的第三个案例 |
[04:57] | A case of trust betrayed. | 一个背叛了信任的案例 |
[05:00] | Reddington’s not interested | 雷丁顿并没有兴趣 |
[05:01] | in the company who harmed the worker, he’s interested in the lawyer | 关心伤害工人的公司 而是对律师感到兴趣 |
[05:03] | who settled the suit. | 解决这一诉讼的律师 |
[05:05] | Rebecca Anders. | 丽贝卡-安德斯 |
[05:06] | Successful personal injury attorney. | 成功的人身伤害律师 |
[05:09] | Reddington alleges she’s stealing from her clients. | 雷丁顿声称她在偷窃她的客户 |
[05:11] | Most of her settlements are undisclosed, | 她的大部分赔偿金都没有披露 |
[05:13] | but he believes it’s in the millions. | 但他认为是几百万 |
[05:15] | Where’s the money going? | 这些钱去哪儿了? |
[05:16] | There’s a question worth | 有一个问题值得 |
[05:17] | sinking your inquisitive teeth into. | 沉浸在你的好奇心中 |
[05:20] | With the number of lawsuits she’s settled, | 以她所解决的诉讼案数量来看 |
[05:22] | she could be the financial support | 她可以成为财政支持 |
[05:24] | behind any number of nasty schemes. | 在任何数量的讨厌的计划背后 |
[05:27] | I’ll say it, it seems like Reddington’s | 我要说的是 似乎雷丁顿的 |
[05:29] | willing to play ball again, | 愿意再次打球 |
[05:30] | I’m just confused about what the game is. | 我只是对游戏的内容感到困惑 |
[05:33] | Why is he giving us three Blacklisters at once? | 为什么他要同时给我们三个黑名单? |
[05:35] | – Are they connected? – I don’t know. | – 他们有联系吗?- 我不知道 |
[05:37] | But let’s not waste time looking a gift horse in the mouth. | 但是 我们不要浪费查看礼物的好坏 |
[05:39] | With three cases, we’ll need to divide and conquer. | 有了三个案例 我们就需要分而治之 |
[05:42] | I can review the medical records | 我可以审查医疗记录 |
[05:43] | and reach out to some pathology friends of mine. | 并与我的一些病理学朋友取得联系 |
[05:45] | That works. | 这很有效 |
[05:46] | Agent Ressler, I’d like for you to go talk | 雷斯勒探员 我想让你去谈谈 |
[05:48] | to Anders’ most recent client. | 给安德斯最近的客户 |
[05:50] | Agent Malik, Agent Zuma, that leaves you with the IVF clinic. | 马利克探员 祖马探员 剩下你们和试管婴诊所 |
[05:54] | – We’re on it, sir. – Whatever Reddington’s up to, | -我们来处理 -不管雷丁顿在做什么 |
[05:55] | three cases means three opportunities | 三个案例意味着三个机会 |
[05:57] | to prove our worth. | 以证明我们的价值 |
[06:02] | You can take all that with you. | 你可以把所有这些都带走 |
[06:04] | It paints a pretty full picture. | 它描绘了一幅相当完整的画面 |
[06:05] | Employee manuals, forklift certification protocols… | 员工手册 叉车认证协议… |
[06:09] | I think there’s been a misunderstanding. | 我想这是一个误解 |
[06:10] | What misunderstanding? | 什么误解? |
[06:12] | You said the FBI was looking into negligence. | 你说联调局正在调查过失 |
[06:14] | I’ve got everything you need to open a case right there. | 我那里有你需要的所有开案资料 |
[06:16] | I’m here with questions about Mrs. Anders. | 我是带着关于安德斯夫人的问题来的 |
[06:18] | My lawyer? | 我的律师? |
[06:22] | I’m on two wheels for the rest of my life | 我的余生都在两个轮子上了 |
[06:23] | because my boss didn’t want to pay an extra few bucks. | 因为我的老板不愿意多付几块钱 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[06:27] | I’ve got nothing but good things to say about her. | 我对她只有好话可说 |
[06:29] | Kemp Shipping didn’t want to pay for industry-standard training, | Kemp航运不想为行业基本培训付费 |
[06:31] | so she had them pay me. | 所以她让他们给我钱 |
[06:34] | I sleep great at night knowing they’re out | 知道他们出局了 我晚上睡得很香 |
[06:35] | a million-dollar settlement because of her. | 因为她而获得了一百万美元的赔偿 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry, I have to take this. | 对不起 我必须接这个电话 |
[06:40] | Are you with her client? | 你和她的客户在一起吗? |
[06:42] | Yeah, I’m here with him now, but I don’t think | 是的 我现在和他在一起 但我不认为 |
[06:44] | I’m gonna get anything out of him. | 我将从他那里得到任何东西 |
[06:45] | I mean, he loves Anders. | 我的意思是 他喜欢安德斯 |
[06:47] | She got him a million dollars. | 她为他争取到了一百万美元 |
[06:48] | A million? He said that, one million? | 一百万?他这么说 一百万? |
[06:50] | Yeah, why? | 是的 为什么? |
[06:52] | I was calling because I got ahold of | 我打电话是因为我找到了 |
[06:53] | Kemp Shipping’s General Counsel. | 坎普航运的总顾问 |
[06:55] | According to their copy of the settlement, | 根据他们的和解协议副本 |
[06:56] | they agreed to pay him three-and-a-half million. | 他们同意支付给他三百五十万 |
[06:58] | If that’s true… | 如果那是真的…… |
[06:59] | We’re looking at some serious felony charges. | 我们正在寻找一些严重的重罪指控 |
[07:01] | We need to bring the lawyer in for questioning. | 我们需要把律师带过来问话 |
[07:03] | You know what I’m thinking? If this is the real deal… | 你知道我怎么想?如果这是真案件… |
[07:06] | The other two cases are just as serious. | 另外两件也同样严重 |
[07:08] | And we’re just getting started. | 而我们才刚刚开始 |
[07:17] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[07:19] | This has been an absolute nightmare, | 这绝对是一场恶梦 |
[07:21] | but knowing the FBI’s involved is somewhat of a relief. | 但知道联调局介入 多少让人安心些 |
[07:24] | We’ve also brought on Todd Wagner | 我们还请来了托德-瓦格纳 |
[07:26] | of Addabbo CommTech. | 阿达博通信技术公司的 |
[07:28] | They manage our network security. | 他们管理我们的网络安全 |
[07:30] | Anything we can do to help. | 我们能做的任何帮助 |
[07:31] | Sandy mentioned that you think | Sandy提到 你认为 |
[07:33] | this might have been a deliberate attack? | 这可能是一次蓄意的攻击? |
[07:34] | We have intelligence to suggest that, | 我们有情报表明 |
[07:36] | but first we’d like to hear about what happened. | 但首先我们想听听发生了什么 |
[07:39] | We lost power overnight in the storm. | 我们在风暴中一夜之间失去了电力 |
[07:42] | Should have been routine, | 本应是例行公事 |
[07:43] | that’s why we have a backup generator, | 这就是为什么我们有一个备用发电机 |
[07:45] | but we didn’t expect for the backup generator to also fail. | 但我们没想到备用发电机也发生故障 |
[07:49] | Embryos are very fragile. | 胚胎是非常脆弱的 |
[07:51] | Unfortunately, the alert system that lets us know | 不幸的是 让我们知道的警报系统 |
[07:53] | the units aren’t maintaining the proper temperature | 设备没有保持适当的温度 |
[07:56] | also shut down in the outage. | 在这次停电中也关闭了 |
[07:58] | So the alert system also went down? | 所以警报系统也瘫痪了? |
[08:00] | By the time we knew something was wrong, it was too late. | 当我们知道出问题时 已经太晚了 |
[08:04] | That’s a lot of coincidences. | 那是很多的巧合 |
[08:07] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[08:08] | We need to contact the Cyber Action Team | 我们需要联系网络行动小组 |
[08:10] | to look into your security network systems. | 来研究你的安全网络系统 |
[08:12] | I’m happy to show them around. | 我很高兴带他们参观 |
[08:14] | Believe me, they’re gonna need a guide, | 相信我 他们会需要一个向导 |
[08:16] | and nobody knows the system better than me. | 而且没有人比我更了解这个系统 |
[08:19] | I’d also like to see a list of your patients. | 我还想看看你的病人名单 |
[08:21] | If we can figure out why you were targeted, | 如果我们能弄清楚你为什么会成为目标 |
[08:23] | it might also help us figure out by whom. | 它也可以帮助我们弄清楚是谁干的 |
[08:26] | I can’t release that without a subpoena, | 没有传票 我不能公布 |
[08:27] | but if you file for one, we won’t fight it. | 但如果你提出申请 我们也不会反对 |
[08:34] | You really think she’s a master criminal? | 你真的认为她是一个犯罪高手? |
[08:36] | Reddington put her on the Blacklist. | 雷丁顿把她列入黑名单 |
[08:38] | She must have done something nefarious | 她一定是做了什么见不得人的事 |
[08:39] | with the money she’s stolen. | 用她偷来的钱 |
[08:42] | Let’s find out. | 让我们拭目以待 |
[08:48] | I talked to Clive Lewis. | 我和克莱夫-刘易斯谈过 |
[08:50] | The guy loves you. Not enough good things to say. | 这家伙爱你 没有更多可以说的了 |
[08:53] | So excited about that million- dollar settlement you got him. | 对你为他争取到一百万赔偿金感到很兴奋 |
[08:57] | I won’t talk about that settlement. | 我不会谈论这个和解案 |
[08:59] | And Clive shouldn’t be, either. | 克莱夫也不应该谈论 |
[09:00] | He signed an NDA. | 他签署了一份NDA |
[09:02] | That’s awfully convenient for you. | 这对你来说真是太方便了 |
[09:04] | That gives him no way to ask | 这让他无从问起 |
[09:05] | why he’s getting a million dollars | 为什么他能得到一百万美元 |
[09:07] | when we have settlement documents | 当我们有结算文件时 |
[09:09] | from Kemp Shipping here | 来自坎普航运公司 在此 |
[09:11] | agreeing to three-and-a-half. | 同意了350万 |
[09:14] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[09:16] | That’s the agreement from Kemp Shipping. | 这就是坎普航运公司的协议 |
[09:19] | And that’s the one that Clive gave us. | 而这是克莱夫给我们的 |
[09:21] | They’re identical, except for the figure. | 它们是相同的 除了数字之外 |
[09:25] | You got Clive to sign the phony one, | 你让克莱夫在假的上签字 |
[09:27] | and then you forged his signature on the real one. | 然后你伪造了他在真的签名 |
[09:30] | Abusing the fact that he settled out of court | 滥用他庭外和解的事实 |
[09:32] | and had no way to verify the accuracy of what he had signed. | 更没办法核实他所签署的内容准确性 |
[09:35] | And when we looked into other cases you’ve handled, | 而当我们调查了你所处理的其他案件后 |
[09:38] | well, we found dozens of clients | 嗯 我们找到了几十个客户 |
[09:40] | who were forced into private arbitration | 被迫进行私人仲裁的人 |
[09:41] | so their settlement amounts | 所以他们的结算金额 |
[09:43] | would never make it to the press. | 将永远不会被媒体报道 |
[09:45] | And with all your clients signing NDAs | 而且你的所有客户都签署了NDA |
[09:47] | and no reason not to trust you, | 也没有理由不相信你 |
[09:49] | well, they had no way of knowing you were robbing them blind. | 他们无法知道你们在抢劫他们 |
[09:52] | You’ll have to prove that in court. | 你必须在法庭上证明这一点 |
[09:54] | No, we could. But we’d rather do something | 不 我们可以 但我们宁愿做一些 |
[09:56] | that’s well within your wheelhouse, settle. | 这是在你的范围内 解决 |
[10:00] | – Settle? – In a manner of speaking. | – 安顿?- 从某种意义上说 |
[10:03] | We want to know who you’re funneling that money to. | 我们想知道你将这些钱输送给谁 |
[10:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:07] | Well, you don’t seem to be sitting on it | 好吧 你似乎并没有坐在它上面 |
[10:08] | anywhere that we can find, | 我们能找到的任何地方 |
[10:10] | so either you’re hiding it very, very well, | 所以 要么你隐藏得很好 |
[10:13] | or else you’re bankrolling something… or somebody. | 或是你们会得到某些东西…或某人 |
[10:16] | Look, we have you dead to rights. | 听着 我们已经掌握了你的权利 |
[10:18] | It’s not a matter of if you’re going to prison, | 这不是一个你是否入狱的问题 |
[10:19] | but for how long. | 而是要呆多久 |
[10:21] | If you want to inform on your confederates, | 如果你想告知你的同盟者 |
[10:23] | well, maybe we could work something out. | 好吧 也许我们可以解决一些问题 |
[10:30] | Fine. | 很好 |
[10:31] | I took the money. | 我拿了钱 |
[10:33] | But there’s no conspiracy, unless we’re talking about | 但没有什么阴谋 除非我们谈论的是 |
[10:35] | how much it costs to get your kids | 让你的孩子花多少钱 |
[10:36] | into a good school these days. | 这些天来 进入一所好学校 |
[10:38] | $20,000 per kid, per year, and that’s just preschool. | 每个孩子每年两万美元 这只是学前班 |
[10:43] | It doubles with every graduation. | 它随着每次毕业而翻倍 |
[10:45] | Then there’s the vacations, the cars, | 然后是假期 汽车 |
[10:47] | my commitment on the board of Wild Society… | 我在野生协会董事会的承诺… |
[10:53] | We bought a beach house last year. | 我们去年买了一个海滨别墅 |
[10:55] | Twenty-five hundred square feet in Key Biscayne. | 在Key Biscayne有2500平方尺 |
[10:57] | But that’s it. | 但仅此而已 |
[10:59] | I’m being honest when I say I have no idea | 我说我不知道的时候 是诚实的 |
[11:01] | why you think there’s anything more to this. | 为什么你认为这里面还有什么问题 |
[11:04] | She’s provided documentation that proves | 她提供了文件 证明了 |
[11:06] | everything she said was true. | 她说的一切都是真的 |
[11:09] | Anders wasn’t funding anything but her own lifestyle. | 安德斯除了自己的生活 并未资助任何东西 |
[11:12] | Reddington tells us about a crooked lawyer, | 雷丁顿给我们讲了一个歪门邪道的律师 |
[11:14] | and we go and we look | 和我们去和我们看 |
[11:15] | and we find a crooked lawyer, case closed? | 我们找到一个歪门律师 案子就结了? |
[11:18] | I know I haven’t been around as long as you guys, | 我知道我没有像你们那么长的时间 |
[11:20] | but doesn’t it seem a little open and shut | 但不觉得这案子有太单纯 |
[11:22] | for a Reddington case? | 对于一个Reddington的案子而言? |
[11:24] | This feels too simple for Raymond. | 这对雷蒙德来说感觉太简单了 |
[11:25] | I can’t help but suspect there’s another shoe waiting to drop. | 我不禁怀疑还有另一只鞋等着我去掉 |
[11:28] | Well, I hear that, | 嗯 我听到了 |
[11:29] | I just don’t see how it belongs to Anders. | 我只是不明白它是如何属于安德斯的 |
[11:31] | We don’t know what Reddington’s angle is, | 我们不知道雷丁顿的角度是什么 |
[11:32] | but that’s nothing new. | 但这并不新鲜 |
[11:34] | We need to keep working. | 我们需要继续工作 |
[11:35] | We still have two cases to solve. | 我们仍有两个案件需要解决 |
[11:37] | If we can close all three, that’s a win in my book. | 若能将三案了结 我就认为我们赢了 |
[11:40] | I just wish we knew what Reddington was up to. | 我只是希望我们知道雷丁顿在做什么 |
[12:51] | Congressman Hudson. | 赫德森议员 |
[12:53] | Who do you have your eye on? | 你看中了谁? |
[13:01] | Wexford Fertility responded to our subpoena. | Wexford Fertility对我们的传票作出了回应 |
[13:03] | That’s the list of everyone who had embryos at the clinic. | 这就是在该诊所有胚胎的所有人的名单 |
[13:06] | So any of the people on this list | 所以这个名单上的任何一个人 |
[13:08] | could have been the target of the hack. | 可能是黑客攻击的目标 |
[13:09] | Except, I don’t think it was a hack. | 除了 我不认为这是一个黑客 |
[13:11] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[13:12] | I just got the report back from the Cyber Action Team, | 我刚刚收到网络行动小组的报告 |
[13:14] | and here’s the thing, | 而事情是这样的 |
[13:16] | the attacker shut down the backup generator remotely, | 攻击者远程关闭了备用发电机 |
[13:19] | but not through unauthorized means. | 但不能通过未经授权的方式 |
[13:21] | They exploited a backdoor in the clinic’s network servers. | 他们利用了诊所网络服务器的一个后门 |
[13:24] | It’s the type of access point that companies put in place | 这是公司设置的那种接入点 |
[13:27] | to conduct regular maintenance. | 以进行定期维护 |
[13:29] | It was very well-hidden. | 它被隐藏得非常好 |
[13:30] | Our Cyber Team has cutting-edge resources | 我们的网络团队拥有最先进的资源 |
[13:33] | and even they almost missed it. | 甚至他们也几乎错过了它 |
[13:35] | This is either the work of a very talented hacker | 这要么是一个非常有才华的黑客的作品 |
[13:37] | with even more resources than the FBI, | 拥有甚至比联调局更多的资源 |
[13:41] | or somebody already in the system. | 或已经在系统中的人 |
[13:43] | Who maintains the security server? | 谁来维护安全服务器? |
[13:44] | A company called Addabbo CommTech. | 一家名为Addabbo CommTech的公司 |
[13:47] | As in Alexander Addabbo? | 如同亚历山大-阿达博? |
[13:49] | He’s the founder and CEO of the company. Why? | 他是该公司的创始人和CEO 为什么? |
[13:52] | He and his wife had embryos destroyed in the attack. | 他和他的妻子的胚胎在袭击中被毁 |
[13:55] | So the man that owns the company | 因此 拥有该公司的人 |
[13:56] | had his own embryos there? | 在那里有他自己的胚胎? |
[13:58] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是一个巧合 |
[14:00] | – You think he was the target? – Or the attacker. | – 你认为他是目标?- 或攻击者 |
[14:03] | Either way, we need to talk to him and find out what he knows. | 无论如何我们需要和他谈 看他知道什么 |
[14:15] | Hey. How’d it go? What did Jill say? | 嘿 进展如何?吉尔说什么了? |
[14:17] | I-I… I couldn’t face her. | 我…我无法面对她 |
[14:19] | You didn’t go? | 你没去? |
[14:21] | No, I-I-I had my hand on the door handle, | 不 我 我 我的手放在门把手上 |
[14:24] | and I-I-I saw the back of her head | 而我 我 我看到她的后脑勺 |
[14:26] | and I-I just… I ran away. | 而我 我只是…我跑开了 |
[14:29] | Look, I can’t do this for you, all right? | 听着 我不能为你做这个 好吗? |
[14:31] | This is something you have to want to do for yourself. | 这是你必须想为自己做的事情 |
[14:33] | I do. I-It’s just… | 我愿意 我只是…… |
[14:35] | Look, I-I still love her so much, and if… | 听着 我仍然非常爱她 而且如果… |
[14:37] | What if she doesn’t forgive me? | 如果她不原谅我怎么办? |
[14:39] | Nothing could get me spinning out of control more than that. | 没有什么比这更能让我失控 |
[14:42] | And-And if that happens, then, you know, | 而且 如果发生了… 你知道的 |
[14:44] | I don’t know what I’m in recovery for. | 我不知道我是为了什么在戒瘾 |
[14:46] | You’re in recovery for you. | 你是为了你自己而在康复 |
[14:48] | And one conversation with her won’t solve everything, | 而与她的一次谈话并不能解决所有问题 |
[14:51] | but you’ve got to keep taking steps forward. | 但你必须继续向前迈进 |
[14:54] | It’s hard. | 这很难 |
[14:55] | Okay, but usually the hardest things | 好的 但通常最困难的事情 |
[14:58] | are the things that are most worth doing. | 是最值得做的事情 |
[15:01] | Listen, I’ve got to go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[15:07] | Remember our three obits? | 还记得我们的三篇讣告吗? |
[15:08] | Raymond said that they were put out of their misery | 雷蒙德说 他们已经脱离了苦海 |
[15:10] | by some demented Angel of Mercy. | 被一些痴呆的慈悲天使 |
[15:12] | Well, before we put the cart before the Angel, | 好吧 在我们把车放在天使之前 |
[15:15] | or, uh, no. | 或者 呃 不 |
[15:17] | Should it be before we put the Angel before the cart… | 应该是在我们把天使放在购物车之前… |
[15:19] | Herbie, focus. | 赫比 重点 |
[15:22] | Right. Before we can catch a criminal, | 对 在我们能抓到罪犯之前 |
[15:24] | we have to prove that there was a crime. | 我们必须证明存在犯罪 |
[15:25] | And to do that, we need to know how these patients died. | 为了证明我们需要知道这些病人是如何死的 |
[15:28] | Obtaining medical records after the fact ain’t easy, | 事后获得医疗记录并不容易 |
[15:30] | but luckily, I’ve got friends. | 但幸运的是 我有朋友 |
[15:32] | In high places? | 在高处? |
[15:33] | More like creepy basements. | 更像是令人毛骨悚然的地下室 |
[15:35] | That’s where they hide pathologists. | 这就是他们隐藏病理学家的地方 |
[15:36] | It’s so you don’t see a bunch of dead bodies | 这样你就不会看到一堆尸体了 |
[15:38] | and the creeps that work on them on your way in the door. | 和那些在你进门时在他们身上工作的小人 |
[15:41] | Our three victims were hospitalized | 我们的三名受害者被送进了医院 |
[15:42] | for very different reasons, | 出于非常不同的原因 |
[15:44] | cancer treatment, hip surgery, appendicitis. | 癌症治疗 髋关节手术 阑尾炎 |
[15:47] | But they all died the same way, cardiac arrest. | 但是他们都以同样的方式死去 心脏骤停 |
[15:50] | Is that surprising? | 这令人惊讶吗? |
[15:52] | It’s the leading cause of death in the US. | 这是美国人死亡的主要原因 |
[15:53] | But yeah, heart failure happens. | 但是 是的 心脏衰竭会发生 |
[15:55] | It’s why nobody thought it was weird | 这就是为什么没有人认为这很奇怪 |
[15:56] | when these guys keeled over. | 当这些人死掉的时候 |
[15:58] | And their autopsies were pretty unremarkable. | 而且他们的尸检结果也很不明显 |
[15:59] | No drugs, no toxins, | 没有药物 没有毒素 |
[16:01] | nothing in their system to indicate foul play. | 他们系统中没有任何迹象在犯规 |
[16:03] | But then I noticed a weird pattern. | 但后来我注意到一个奇怪的模式 |
[16:05] | With cardiac arrest, you expect to see contributing factors… | 对于心脏骤停 你希望看到的是促成因素 |
[16:08] | clogged arteries, high blood pressure, | 堵塞的动脉 高血压 |
[16:10] | the sound of your mother-in-law’s voice… | 婆婆的声音… |
[16:12] | or is that just my trigger? | 还是这只是我的触发器? |
[16:14] | Anyway, check out the box for secondary cause of death. | 总之 查看一下次要死亡原因的方框 |
[16:18] | Blank on every single form. | 每张表格上都是空白 |
[16:20] | I combed over their charts, no underlying heart problems. | 我梳理了他们的病历 没有潜在心脏问题 |
[16:22] | But then I looked at their meds. | 但后来我看了他们的药物 |
[16:24] | They were all given potassium chloride. | 他们都被注射了氯化钾 |
[16:27] | Isn’t that what they use in lethal injections? | 这不就是他们用于注射死刑的东西吗? |
[16:28] | You see where I’m going. | 你看我要去哪里 |
[16:30] | But potassium on its own isn’t lethal. | 但钾本身并不致命 |
[16:32] | Our bodies actually need a certain amount to function, | 我们的身体实际上需要一定的量来运作 |
[16:34] | but it’s a delicate balance. | 但这是一个微妙的平衡 |
[16:35] | You give someone too much, too quick, | 你给别人的东西太多了 太快了 |
[16:37] | their heart goes bananas, | 他们的心就会变得狂热 |
[16:38] | before it stops beating altogether. | 在它完全停止跳动之前 |
[16:40] | If these patients OD’d on potassium, | 如果这些病人服用了过量的钾 |
[16:42] | wouldn’t their autopsies show that? | 他们的验尸报告不就显示了吗? |
[16:44] | Well, when you die, your red blood cells rupture, | 好吧 当你死亡时 你的红血球会破裂 |
[16:46] | flooding your plasma with potassium. | 让你的血浆中充满钾 |
[16:47] | So basically, everyone looks like | 所以基本上 每个人都看起来像 |
[16:49] | they had an overdose postmortem. | 他们有一个过量的验尸 |
[16:51] | A fatal injection is impossible to prove, | 致命的注射是无法证明的 |
[16:53] | making it a pretty ideal drug | 使其成为一种相当理想的药物 |
[16:55] | if you’re a doctor trying to commit a perfect murder. | 如果你是一个医生 试图实施完美的谋杀 |
[16:57] | So we have our method. | 因此 我们有了我们的方法 |
[16:58] | Where’s our Angel? | 我们的天使在哪里? |
[17:00] | Look through hospital employee records. | 查阅医院员工记录 |
[17:02] | Find out who administered the potassium, | 找出谁施用了钾 |
[17:03] | or could’ve tampered with the dose. | 或者可能在剂量上做了手脚 |
[17:05] | Considering what we know about Angels of Mercy, | 考虑到我们对慈悲天使的了解 |
[17:08] | and their high body counts, | 和他们的高体量 |
[17:09] | we could be dealing with a prolific serial killer. | 我们面对的可能是一个多产的连环杀手 |
[17:13] | Always happy to take on a new client, Mr. Homan. | 霍曼先生 总是很乐意接受一个新客户 |
[17:16] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么? |
[17:18] | This young woman… who is she? | 这个年轻女人……她是谁? |
[17:22] | I can’t reveal who I work for. | 我不能透露我为谁工作 |
[17:23] | I’m not asking who paid you for the photos. | 我不是在问谁给你的照片付钱 |
[17:26] | I’m asking who’s in them. | 我在问谁在其中 |
[17:28] | Well, I’m sorry, I can’t tell you that either. | 好吧 我很抱歉 我也不能告诉你这些 |
[17:32] | You know, I consider myself something of an investigator. | 你知道 我认为自己是一个调查员 |
[17:36] | I took the liberty of looking into you and your life. | 我冒昧地调查了你和你的生活 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry, are you threatening me? | 对不起 你在威胁我吗? |
[17:42] | Well, I wasn’t going to. | 嗯 我不打算这样做 |
[17:45] | I thought I might be able to come up with something… | 我想我也许能想出一些办法来… |
[17:48] | maybe do something nice for your son. | 也许为你的儿子做一些好事 |
[17:50] | I hear he’s a great football player. | 我听说他是一个好极了足球运动员 |
[17:52] | I don’t know, season tickets, club level. | 我不知道 季票 俱乐部级别 |
[17:54] | Something like that. | 类似这样的事情 |
[17:56] | Or maybe something for you and your wife. | 或者是为你和你妻子准备的东西 |
[17:59] | But you know what? Screw it. | 但你知道吗?去它的吧 |
[18:01] | Maybe it’s just easier to put a hole in your foot. | 也许在你的脚上开个洞更容易 |
[18:07] | So who’s the girl? | 那么这个女孩是谁? |
[18:11] | Her name’s Abby Ryder. | 她的名字叫艾比-赖德 |
[18:13] | And what connection does Abby Ryder have to your client? | 那么艾比-莱德与你的客户有什么联系? |
[18:16] | I don’t know. He never told me. | 我不知道 他从未告诉我 |
[18:18] | But when I found her, she had gotten herself | 但当我找到她的时候 她已经把自己弄到了 |
[18:21] | into sort of a bad scene. | 变成了一种糟糕的场景 |
[18:23] | How bad? | 有多糟? |
[18:24] | She had been busted a couple times. | 她曾被抓过几次 |
[18:26] | Petty stuff. Um, shoplifting, a little drugs. | 琐碎的事情 嗯 入店行窃 一点毒品 |
[18:29] | Nothing stuck, but, you know, those things add up. | 没有什么突出点 但这些东西加起来 |
[18:33] | She was definitely in with the wrong crowd. | 她肯定是和错误的人群在一起 |
[18:37] | These are our victims’ care teams, | 这些是我们的受害者护理团队 |
[18:39] | every doctor, nurse, or med tech | 每个医生 护士或医疗技术人员 |
[18:40] | that could’ve spiked their medications. | 这可能使他们的药物剂量增加 |
[18:42] | Remember, these patients were treated in different units, | 请记住这些病人都在不同单位接受治疗 |
[18:44] | in different hospitals, so there’s basically no overlap. | 在不同的医院 所以基本上没有重叠 |
[18:47] | Except for one name… Dawn Jacobus. | 除了一个名字…道恩-雅各布斯 |
[18:49] | She’s a “floater” nurse, | 她是一名 “浮动 “护士 |
[18:51] | so she doesn’t have a specialty. | 所以她没有什么专长 |
[18:53] | She just fills in wherever there’s a shortage, | 她只是填补了哪里短缺的空缺 |
[18:54] | giving her access to every unit. | 让她可以进入每个单元 |
[18:56] | She’s changed jobs a lot this year. | 她今年换了很多工作 |
[18:58] | It’s not unusual for a nurse, but the timing’s suspicious. | 对个护士来说不罕见 但时间上很可疑 |
[19:01] | Whenever a patient died, | 每当有病人死亡时 |
[19:02] | she’d be at a new hospital within weeks. | 她会在几周内到一家新的医院 |
[19:04] | There’s one slight problem, | 有一个小问题 |
[19:05] | she wasn’t on duty when our third victim passed away. | 我们的第三位受害者去世时 她并不在岗 |
[19:08] | She clocked out the night before. | 她在前一天晚上就打卡下班了 |
[19:09] | Is it possible she spiked his IV before she left? | 有没有可能她在离开前给他的注射加料? |
[19:12] | How long would it take the potassium to kill him? | 钾要花多长时间才能杀死他? |
[19:14] | Depends on the dose, his age, weight, IV type. | 取决于剂量 年龄 体重 注射类型 |
[19:17] | Maybe it took all morning? | 也许它花了一整个上午? |
[19:18] | Or maybe our nurse just visited | 或者是我们的护士刚刚拜访过 |
[19:20] | her favorite patient on her day off. | 她最喜欢的病人在她的休息日 |
[19:21] | The pieces may not fit together perfectly. | 这些碎片可能不会完美地组合在一起 |
[19:23] | If she’s at work right now, | 如果她现在在工作 |
[19:24] | someone’s life could be in serious danger. | 有人的生命可能处于严重危险之中 |
[19:26] | – Hey, Emma. – Good morning. | – 嘿 艾玛 – 上午好 |
[19:30] | Melanie Andrews is out of Intensive Care? | 梅兰妮-安德鲁斯已经出了重症监护室? |
[19:32] | Yeah. She’s doing so much better. | 是的 她做得很好 |
[19:34] | They moved her up here this morning. | 他们今天早上把她移到了这里 |
[19:35] | Bless her heart. | 祝福她的心 |
[19:38] | I’m just gonna go see if there’s anything I can do | 我只是去看看有什么我可以做的 |
[19:40] | to make her feel more… comfortable. | 让她感觉…更舒适 |
[19:48] | Excuse me. Agent Ressler, FBI. | 打扰一下 雷斯勒探员 联调局 |
[19:50] | I need to speak with a nurse, Dawn Jacobus. | 我需要和一位护士说话 道恩-雅各布斯 |
[19:52] | Your Director just called, | 你的主任刚刚打电话来 |
[19:53] | but we make it a policy not to interrupt anyone | 但我们的政策是不打断任何人的发言 |
[19:55] | in the middle of rounds, that’s how mistakes are made. | 在回合的中间 这就是错误是如何产生的 |
[19:57] | I don’t think you understand. What did my boss tell you? | 我想你不明白 我的老板怎么跟你说的? |
[20:01] | Hello, dear. How are you feeling? | 你好 亲爱的 你感觉如何? |
[20:03] | A bit dehydrated? | 有点脱水了? |
[20:06] | I’ve got something that’ll fix you right up. | 我有一些东西可以让你恢复健康 |
[20:08] | I just can’t believe… Are you sure? | 我只是不能相信…你确定吗? |
[20:10] | – Dawn seems so… – Where is she now? | -道恩似乎很… – 她现在在哪里? |
[20:12] | She’s with a patient, room 303. | 她和一个病人在一起 303室 |
[20:14] | I bet you can’t wait to get out of that bed. | 我打赌你迫不及待地想从那张床上下来 |
[20:17] | Don’t worry, I’ll have you in a better place real soon. | 别担心 我很快就会把你带到更好的地方 |
[20:26] | Dawn Jacobus? | 道恩-雅各布斯? |
[20:27] | Oh, my goodness, you scared me. | 哦 我的天啊 你吓到我了 |
[20:29] | No, stop. Don’t touch that. | 不 停下来 不要碰那个 |
[20:31] | Step away from the patient. | 远离病人 |
[20:32] | Wha… Oh, my goodness. | 什么…哦 我的天啊 |
[20:39] | Mr. Addabbo, Mrs. Addabbo, we were sorry to hear | 阿达博先生 夫人 我们很遗憾地听说 |
[20:43] | about the loss of your embryos. | 你们失去胚胎的事情 |
[20:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:47] | I assume anything I say to the FBI is confidential? | 我想我对FBI说的任何话都是保密的? |
[20:51] | Of course, whatever you can tell us | 当然 无论你能告诉我们什么 |
[20:54] | that will help the investigation. | 这将有助于调查 |
[20:57] | This isn’t something I’ve admitted to the press. | 这并不是我向媒体承认的事情 |
[21:00] | I had surgery for testicular cancer last year. | 我去年做了睾丸癌的手术 |
[21:04] | We made our embryos before the procedure. | 我们在手术前做了胚胎 |
[21:07] | So they’re not replaceable? | 所以他们是不可替代的? |
[21:09] | No. They’re not. | 不 他们不是 |
[21:12] | Can you think of any reason someone would want | 你能想到有什么理由会有人想要 |
[21:15] | to prevent you from having children? | 以防止你生孩子? |
[21:18] | Why would you ask that? | 你为什么会这样问? |
[21:20] | We believe that the attack on the storage facility | 我们认为 对仓储设施的攻击 |
[21:22] | was conducted using an exploit in your software. | 是利用你的软件中的一个漏洞进行的 |
[21:26] | You think someone attacked Wexford just to harm us? | 你认为有人袭击韦克斯福只为伤害我们? |
[21:29] | – Maybe. – I can’t think of anyone. | – 也许吧 – 我想不出有谁 |
[21:31] | This must be a horrible coincidence. | 这一定是一个可怕的巧合 |
[21:33] | Alexander… | 亚历山大… |
[21:35] | No. | 没有 |
[21:38] | – Aimee, don’t. – Hello? | – 艾梅 不要 – 你好? |
[21:39] | Can you come to the conference room, please? | 请你到会议室来一下好吗? |
[21:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:42] | There is no way he could have done this. | 他不可能做到这一点 |
[21:44] | You always do this. | 你总是这样做 |
[21:45] | You always protect him. | 你总是保护他 |
[21:46] | I do not. | 我不知道 |
[21:47] | Protect whom? | 保护谁? |
[21:56] | What’s going on, Dad? | 发生了什么事 爸爸? |
[21:57] | “Dad”? | “爸爸”? |
[22:04] | You are Alexander Addabbo’s son, | 你是Alexander Addabbo的儿子 |
[22:07] | but you go by Wagner? | 但你的身份是瓦格纳? |
[22:08] | I never wanted to be accused of nepotism, | 我从不希望被指责为裙带关系 |
[22:10] | so I use my mother’s name. | 所以我用我母亲的名字 |
[22:12] | Is that a crime? | 这算不算是犯罪? |
[22:13] | We talked to Sandy Roberts. | 我们与桑迪-罗伯茨交谈 |
[22:16] | She said you were the one who approached Wexford | 她说你是接触韦克斯福德的人 |
[22:18] | about using Addabbo for their network security. | 关于使用Addabbo为他们的网络安全 |
[22:21] | Even gave her a great deal. | 甚至给了她一个很大的优惠 |
[22:23] | I brought in an account. | 我带来了一个账户 |
[22:25] | It’s a little outside your purview, though, isn’t it? | 但这有点超出你的权限 不是吗? |
[22:28] | A CTO is supposed to improve the tech, | 首席技术官应该是改进技术的 |
[22:31] | not drum up new clients. | 而不是拉拢新客户 |
[22:32] | Unless there was a special reason | 除非有特殊原因 |
[22:34] | you wanted Wexford to use your system? | 你想让韦克斯福使用你的系统? |
[22:37] | It’s the IVF clinic where your parents have embryos, right? | 你父母的胚胎是在试管诊所做的吧? |
[22:40] | My parents? | 我的父母? |
[22:41] | That bimbo is practically young enough to be my daughter. | 那个小姑娘几乎年轻到可以做我的女儿 |
[22:43] | It’s disgusting thinking of them procreating, | 想到他们的生育 就觉得很恶心 |
[22:45] | even a test tube. | 甚至是试管 |
[22:47] | That’s why you attacked the clinic? | 这就是你攻击诊所的原因? |
[22:49] | Because you were disgusted? | 因为你感到厌恶? |
[22:50] | – No. I… – But you did attack them? | – 不 我…- 但你确实攻击了他们? |
[22:54] | It wasn’t an attack, really, | 这不是一次攻击 真的 |
[22:55] | since you already had a key to the backdoor. | 因为你已经有了通往后门的钥匙 |
[23:00] | You waited for a storm to give you the blackout you needed, | 你等待着一场风暴给你带来你需要的停电 |
[23:03] | and then let yourself in. | 然后让自己进去 |
[23:04] | Only you weren’t counting on the FBI | 只是你没有指望联调局的人 |
[23:06] | to come knocking as well. | 也要来敲门 |
[23:11] | I’ve worked my entire adult life for my father. | 我的整个成年生活都在为我父亲工作 |
[23:15] | He wrote the foundational code that started CommTech, | 他编写了启动CommTech的基础码 |
[23:17] | but I’m the one who kept us relevant in the 21st century. | 但我是让我们在21世纪保持相关性的人 |
[23:21] | I’m not gonna split half of everything I’ve worked for | 我不会把我所做的一切分出一半 |
[23:25] | with a couple cells in a petri dish. | 与培养皿中的几个细胞 |
[23:29] | You know, Todd, it takes a lot to build a family. | 托德 建立一个家庭需要很多东西 |
[23:33] | My own mother was willing to sacrifice anything. | 我自己的母亲愿意牺牲一切 |
[23:36] | When I think about all those families and their dreams, | 当我想到所有那些家庭和他们的梦想 |
[23:39] | about what was lost, | 关于失去的东西 |
[23:41] | what you destroyed for money… | 你为钱而毁掉的东西… |
[23:44] | You should be glad you’re talking to me and not my mother, | 你应该庆幸是我在和你说话而不是我母亲 |
[23:46] | because she would’ve left you broken and bleeding. | 因为她会离开你 让你破碎和流血 |
[23:54] | I need about 20 minutes. | 我需要大约20分钟 |
[23:56] | Won’t be a problem, Mr. Homan. | 不会有问题的 霍曼先生 |
[23:57] | And the other drivers? | 其他司机呢? |
[23:58] | I radioed everyone on my route. | 我用无线电通知了我路线上的每个人 |
[24:00] | You’re all set. | 你都准备好了 |
[24:01] | Thank you for the, uh… | 谢谢你的 呃… |
[24:02] | Contribution to the pension fund. | 对养老基金的缴款 |
[24:04] | Right, pension fund. | 对 养老基金 |
[24:06] | Guess I can finally afford to retire. | 我想我终于可以负担得起退休了 |
[24:09] | – Harold. – I’ll be brief. | – 哈洛德 – 我将会很简短 |
[24:11] | There’s not much to say about these | 关于这些 没有什么可说的 |
[24:12] | Blacklisters you gave us. | 你给我们的 “黑名单” |
[24:14] | The crooked lawyer’s probably making bail as we speak. | 腐败的律师可能正在保释中 |
[24:16] | Our suspect in the IVF case is on his way to central booking. | 试管婴儿案的嫌疑人正在前往拘留所 |
[24:20] | And we’re about to interrogate the Angel of Mercy. | 而我们即将要审问的是仁慈天使 |
[24:22] | I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴听到这个消息 |
[24:24] | I guess many hands do make light the work. | 我想许多人的手确实可以减轻工作 |
[24:26] | That’s not my point. | 这不是我的观点 |
[24:28] | These cases, I don’t know how else to say it, | 这些情况 我不知道还能怎么说 |
[24:30] | they weren’t that hard to solve. | 它们并不难解决 |
[24:32] | Not for a crack team like yours, anyway. | 至少对你们这样的优秀团队来说不可能 |
[24:35] | Can we skip to the part | 我们能不能跳到这部分 |
[24:36] | where you tell me what this is really about? | 你在哪里告诉我这到底是怎么回事? |
[24:39] | Must go, Harold. | 必须走了 哈洛德 |
[24:41] | Talk soon. | 尽快谈 |
[24:43] | Has the 56 come yet? | 56号公路来了吗? |
[24:45] | You just missed it. | 你只是错过了它 |
[24:47] | I’m sure another will be along shortly. | 我相信很快就会有另一个人出现 |
[24:50] | Well, you were only at Memorial for what, three months, right? | 你在纪念医院只待了三个月对吗? |
[24:53] | Why the sudden transfer to St. Damian’s? | 为什么突然转到圣达米安教堂? |
[24:56] | Better rate, better hours. | 更好的费率 更好的时间 |
[24:59] | It had nothing to do with Navin? | 这与纳文没有关系? |
[25:02] | Navin Mahadevan? You remember him, right? | 纳文-马哈德万?你记得他 对吗? |
[25:05] | Of course. That poor man. | 当然了 那个可怜的人 |
[25:07] | I’ve lost patients before, | 我以前也曾失去过病人 |
[25:09] | but with him, it was a terrible shock. | 但对他来说 这是个可怕的冲击 |
[25:13] | Did you know that when a veterinarian | 你知道吗 当一个兽医 |
[25:15] | euthanizes a dog with, say, a shot of potassium, | 比如说 用一针钾来给狗安乐死 |
[25:19] | they always put the dog under first. | 他们总是先把狗放在下面 |
[25:21] | Why do you think they do that? | 你认为他们为什么要这样做? |
[25:23] | Well, I suppose with that much potassium, | 嗯 我想有那么多的钾 |
[25:26] | enough to stop the heart, it’d be pretty painful. | 足够让心脏停止跳动 这将是相当痛苦的 |
[25:30] | Navin was in a lot of pain, wasn’t he? | 纳文很痛苦 是吗? |
[25:32] | I don’t see the connection with that. | 我看不出与此有什么联系 |
[25:34] | It says right here in your notes. | 就在你的笔记中说 |
[25:36] | “Patient complained of pain at the IV injection site.” | “患者抱怨静脉注射部位疼痛” |
[25:40] | You prescribed lidocaine. | 你开了利多卡因 |
[25:42] | Oh, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[25:43] | But those infusions can be uncomfortable. | 但这些输液可能是不舒服的 |
[25:45] | Everyone has a different pain tolerance. | 每个人都有不同的疼痛承受能力 |
[25:47] | I didn’t want him to suffer. | 我不想让他受苦 |
[25:50] | With the amount of potassium you were pumping into him, | 你给他注射了那么多的钾 |
[25:52] | it must’ve felt like liquid fire going up his arm. | 他一定觉得自己的手臂上有液态的火 |
[25:55] | Excuse me? | 请原谅我? |
[25:59] | See, they call people like you Angels of Mercy, | 你看 他们称像你这样的人为仁慈的天使 |
[26:02] | but you don’t seem very merciful to me. | 但在我看来 你并不十分仁慈 |
[26:08] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[26:10] | Is that what you think? | 你是这样想的吗? |
[26:11] | That I killed my own patients? | 我杀了自己的病人? |
[26:20] | What’s the emergency? | 有什么紧急情况? |
[26:21] | – I almost, uh… – You need to hear this. | – 我几乎… – 你需要听这个 |
[26:23] | We might have jumped the gun. | 我们可能已经跳过了枪 |
[26:25] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[26:26] | I tested the nurse’s IV bag from today. | 我测试了护士的静脉注射袋 从今天开始 |
[26:28] | Ten milliequivalents of potassium. | 10毫当量的钾 |
[26:30] | It’s totally harmless. | 这是完全无害的 |
[26:32] | So I looked at the other samples from the bags | 所以我看了看袋子里的其他样品 |
[26:33] | recovered from the dispensary, most of them tested fine. | 从药房回收的药品 大部分检测没问题 |
[26:36] | But then this one… | 但后来这个… |
[26:37] | it has 10 times more potassium than the label says it does. | 它的钾含量比标签上说的高10倍 |
[26:40] | Enough to kill someone. | 足够杀死一个人 |
[26:41] | We didn’t expect her to spike every IV in the place. | 我们没想到她会把每一支注射液都注射进去 |
[26:44] | Only the ones for, you know, “special” patients. | 只有那些 你知道 “特殊 “的病人 |
[26:46] | Yeah, except she never touched this bag. | 是的 除了她从未碰过这个包 |
[26:49] | Nobody did. | 没有人这样做 |
[26:50] | It was sitting on a shelf, sealed inside a box. | 它被放在一个架子上 密封在一个盒子里 |
[26:52] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[26:53] | These IV bags aren’t prepped at the hospital. | 这些输液袋不是在医院里准备的 |
[26:55] | They come pre-mixed from a drug company, | 它们是由一家药品公司预先混合的 |
[26:57] | Kolbeck Medical Solutions. | 科尔贝克医疗解决方案 |
[26:59] | Ironically, nurses use pre-filled bags | 具有讽刺意味的是 护士们使用预装袋 |
[27:01] | to avoid overmedicating by mistake. | 以避免错误地过度用药 |
[27:03] | Which happens more than you think. | 这种情况比你想象的要多 |
[27:05] | Wait, so they had a bag of liquid death | 等等 所以他们有一袋液体的死亡 |
[27:06] | sitting on their shelf, | 坐在他们的架子上 |
[27:08] | all because some factory messed up? | 都是因为一些工厂搞砸了? |
[27:09] | It’s not an Angel of Mercy. | 这不是仁慈的天使 |
[27:12] | These patients are dying | 这些病人正在死亡 |
[27:13] | because of a manufacturing error. | 因为制造错误 |
[27:16] | Where the hell’s the bus? | 巴士到底在哪里? |
[27:18] | There’s usually another one by now. | 现在通常会有另一个人 |
[27:20] | Late for class? | 上课迟到了? |
[27:23] | You look like you’re freezing. | 你看起来像在受冻 |
[27:24] | You’re not wearing enough. | 你穿的不够多 |
[27:26] | Yeah, no, I’m not. | 是的 不 我没有 |
[27:30] | Criminology? Fascinating. | 犯罪学?迷人的 |
[27:32] | Is that what you’re studying? | 这就是你在研究的东西吗? |
[27:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[27:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:36] | And I have a test later, if I can get to campus. | 而且我稍后有个考试 如果我能到校园的话 |
[27:39] | SIU? | SIU? |
[27:41] | That’s a good school. | 那是一所好学校 |
[27:42] | Some notable alumni. | 一些著名的校友 |
[27:44] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[27:46] | My whole class seems destined for middle management. | 我的整个班级似乎都要成为中层管理 |
[27:47] | There’s lots of people you’d… | 有很多人你会… |
[27:50] | Well, one might know. | 嗯 人们可能知道 |
[27:54] | Steve James the documentarian, Hoop Dreams. | 纪录片Hoop Dreams.的导演Steve James |
[27:58] | Well, there’s the great Civil Rights leader | 嗯 有一个好极了民权领袖 |
[28:00] | and comedian, Dick Gregory. | 和喜剧演员迪克-格雷戈里 |
[28:02] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[28:04] | Oh, well, your Congressman then, | 哦 好吧 那么你的国会议员 |
[28:07] | Arthur Hudson. | 阿瑟-哈德森 |
[28:10] | Who’s he? | 他是谁? |
[28:11] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗? |
[28:13] | When I said his name, you looked like… | 当我说出他的名字时 你看起来像… |
[28:15] | I don’t follow politics, or politicians. | 我不关注政治 也不关注政治家 |
[28:19] | That’s strange. | 这很奇怪 |
[28:21] | Why is that strange? | 这有什么好奇怪的? |
[28:23] | Because he’s following you. | 因为他在跟踪你 |
[28:28] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[28:30] | I want to understand. | 我想了解 |
[28:32] | Tell me how you know Arthur Hudson. | 告诉我你是如何认识阿瑟-哈德森的 |
[28:36] | How do I know him? | 我怎么会认识他? |
[28:38] | He ruined my life. | 他毁了我的生活 |
[28:44] | Did our theory check out? | 我们的理论是否得到验证? |
[28:45] | We’ve pulled stock from five metro area hospitals. | 我们从五个市区医院拉来了存货 |
[28:47] | I haven’t tested everything yet, | 我还没有测试一切 |
[28:49] | but I’ve already found half-a-dozen mis-filled IV bags. | 但我已经发现了半打装错的输液袋 |
[28:51] | All from the same company, Kolbeck Medical Solutions. | 所有都来自同一家公司–科尔贝克医疗器材 |
[28:53] | So there might be more victims. | 所以可能会有更多的受害者 |
[28:55] | Look, this case could be bigger than we ever thought. | 听着 这个案子可能比我们想象的要大 |
[28:57] | I’ve alerted my contact at the FDA. | 我已经提醒了我在FDA的联系人 |
[28:59] | Drug Security and Response will handle the recall, | 药品安全与对策》将处理召回事宜 |
[29:01] | but Agents Ressler and Malik, you get over to Kolbeck. | 但探员雷斯勒和马利克 你去找科尔贝克 |
[29:04] | We need to understand what went wrong on that factory floor. | 我们需要了解那个工厂车间出了什么问题 |
[29:07] | I was 12 when my parents got convicted. | 我的父母被定罪时我才12岁 |
[29:11] | Whatever they had went to the lawyers. | 他们有的东西都给了律师 |
[29:12] | They should’ve saved their money. | 他们应该省钱 |
[29:16] | My mom got 11 years. | 我妈妈被判了11年 |
[29:17] | My dad went down for 20. | 我爸爸下了20个 |
[29:20] | Who took care of you? | 谁照顾了你? |
[29:23] | Uh, I lived with my Grandma for a while, but she died, | 呃 我和我奶奶住了一段时间 但她死了 |
[29:27] | and there was no one else, so I ended up in the system. | 而且没有其他人 所以我最终进入了系统 |
[29:31] | Didn’t really seem like anyone cared what happened to me. | 看起来并没有人真正关心我的情况 |
[29:34] | But someone must’ve, | 但一定有人 |
[29:36] | ’cause these packages would show up | 因为这些包裹会显示出来 |
[29:38] | at whatever foster home I was in, | 在我所在的任何寄养家庭 |
[29:41] | a new winter coat or stuff for school. | 一件新的冬衣或学校用的东西 |
[29:46] | But then I turned 18, | 但后来我满18岁了 |
[29:47] | and I wasn’t the state’s problem anymore. | 而我不再是国家的问题了 |
[29:49] | So, you lost any kind of support. | 因此 你失去了任何形式的支持 |
[29:52] | Most kids like me end up homeless, or in jail, or… | 大多像我这种孩子最终都无家可归或入狱 或… |
[29:58] | whatever. | 不管是什么 |
[30:00] | That’s when you met Arthur Hudson? | 你就是在那时认识了亚瑟-哈德森? |
[30:03] | What? No. | 什么?没有 |
[30:05] | You said he ruined your life. | 你说他毁了你的生活 |
[30:06] | Eight years ago. | 八年前 |
[30:08] | When he worked in the US Attorney’s Office. | 当他在美国检察官办公室工作时 |
[30:10] | He put my parents in prison. | 他把我的父母送进了监狱 |
[30:13] | But he didn’t think I should have to be punished, too. | 但他认为我不应该也受到惩罚 |
[30:18] | So he sort of looked out for me. | 所以他有点照顾我 |
[30:22] | Checked in with my case manager, sent me stuff. | 向我的个案经理报到 给我寄了东西 |
[30:27] | The new clothes, things for school? | 新衣服 学校的东西? |
[30:29] | Yeah, those were from him. | 是的 那些是他给的 |
[30:33] | But when I aged out, he didn’t know what happened to me. | 但当我年老时 他不知道我发生了什么 |
[30:37] | That’s why he hired the private investigator. | 这就是为什么他雇用了私人调查员 |
[30:39] | He was looking for you so he could help you. | 他在找你 所以他可以帮助你 |
[30:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:43] | He took care of some bills, got me back in school. | 他处理了一些账单 让我回到学校 |
[30:47] | Things aren’t perfect or anything, | 事情并不完美或什么 |
[30:50] | but I guess it’s just nice to have him around. | 但我想有他在身边就好了 |
[30:57] | I’m just trying to make a life. | 我只是在努力创造生活 |
[31:00] | A better one. | 一个更好的 |
[31:04] | Is that what you expected to hear? | 这是你期望听到的吗? |
[31:07] | No. It isn’t. | 不 不是这样的 |
[31:09] | It’s a pleasant surprise. | 这是一个意外的惊喜 |
[31:13] | I’m glad you have someone in your corner. | 我很高兴有人在你身边 |
[31:20] | Kolbeck’s been in business for 70 years. | Kolbeck公司已经经营了70年 |
[31:23] | Our reputation for delivering high-quality medical products | 我们在提供高质量医疗产品方面的声誉 |
[31:26] | is above reproach. | 是无可指责的 |
[31:28] | You mean, except for that pile of IV bags sitting on my desk. | 你是说 除了坐在我桌子上的那堆输液袋 |
[31:31] | You know, the ones with the fatal dose of potassium in it? | 就是那些含有致命剂量的钾? |
[31:34] | Fatal is a matter of opinion. | 致命是一个见仁见智的问题 |
[31:37] | I’m not here to litigate the case. | 我不是来为这个案子打官司的 |
[31:38] | I just wanna know what went wrong at your plant. | 我只想知道你的工厂出了什么问题 |
[31:41] | We’re still trying to figure that out. | 我们仍在努力弄清这一点 |
[31:43] | So you didn’t know there was an issue with your machinery? | 所以你不知道你的机器有问题? |
[31:45] | That it was overfilling random IV bags? | 那就是随机的静脉注射袋装得过满? |
[31:47] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[31:48] | If we had, we would’ve ordered an immediate recall. | 如果我们有 我们会立即下令召回 |
[31:51] | Or maybe you did notice there was a problem | 或者 也许你确实注意到有一个问题 |
[31:53] | and you just didn’t want to damage that, | 而你只是不想破坏这一点 |
[31:54] | you know, spotless reputation of yours. | 你知道 你那一尘不染的声誉 |
[31:57] | Are you calling me a liar? | 你说我是骗子吗? |
[31:58] | Either that or incompetent, | 要么就是无能 |
[32:00] | and I don’t know which is really worse. | 我不知道哪一个真的更糟糕 |
[32:03] | Sorry to interrupt, | 对不起 打断一下 |
[32:04] | but I just had a chat with one of your technicians. | 但是我刚和你们一个技术人员聊了一下 |
[32:06] | According to his logs, you shut down | 根据他的日志 你关闭了 |
[32:09] | for a full recalibration last October, | 去年10月进行了全面重新校准 |
[32:11] | exactly one week after the tainted IV bags | 在受污染的静脉液袋发生后整整一个星期 |
[32:14] | were shipped out. | 被运出去了 |
[32:16] | I don’t like what you’re insinuating, young lady. | 我不喜欢你的影射 年轻女士 |
[32:19] | Was I insinuating? | 我是在含沙射影吗? |
[32:20] | How rude of me. | 我真是太无礼了 |
[32:21] | What I meant was, this timing looks really, | 我的意思是 这个时机看起来真的 |
[32:25] | really bad for you. | 真的对你不利 |
[32:28] | I’m sure Mr. Walden can explain this. | 我相信瓦尔登先生可以解释这个问题 |
[32:30] | Matt, go ahead. | 马特 继续说 |
[32:33] | Um, hi. | 嗯 你好 |
[32:35] | Matt Walden, Product Standards Manager. | 马特-瓦尔登 产品标准经理 |
[32:38] | It sounds like the technician you spoke to | 听起来像与你交谈的技术员 |
[32:39] | must’ve been confused. | 一定是糊涂了 |
[32:43] | Yes, we did shut down, | 是的 我们确实关闭了 |
[32:46] | but it was just regular scheduled maintenance. | 但这只是常规的定期维护 |
[32:48] | Nothing special. | 没有什么特别的 |
[32:50] | We’ll be sure to look into that. | 我们一定会研究这个问题 |
[32:52] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢谢 马特 |
[32:54] | Yes, and thank you both for coming up here. | 是的 感谢你们两位来到这里 |
[32:58] | Next time, we’ll be meeting through our lawyers. | 下一次 我们将通过我们的律师见面 |
[33:00] | You’re gonna need ’em. | 你会需要它们的 |
[33:03] | You know, mistakes like this don’t happen in a vacuum. | 你知道 像这样的错误不会在真空中发生 |
[33:06] | Someone’s negligence caused innocent people | 有人的疏忽造成了无辜的人 |
[33:07] | to suffer and die. | 遭受痛苦和死亡 |
[33:09] | And if we find out that you knew your products were tainted, | 如果我们发现你知道你的产品被污染了 |
[33:11] | and didn’t order a recall, | 并没有下令召回 |
[33:14] | then everyone in that decision chain | 那么这个决策链中的每个人 |
[33:15] | will be answering to the FBI. | 将对联调局负责 |
[33:26] | He seemed a little guilty. | 他似乎有点内疚 |
[33:28] | Maybe a little. | 也许有一点 |
[33:30] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[33:31] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[33:37] | I shouldn’t even be talking to you, | 我甚至不应该和你说话 |
[33:39] | but I don’t get paid enough to go to prison. | 但我的工资不足以让我去坐牢 |
[33:41] | Guarantee my immunity, | 保证我的免疫力 |
[33:43] | and I’ll blow this thing wide open. | 我将把这东西炸开 |
[33:48] | The CEO knew. | 首席执行官知道 |
[33:49] | His techs found the problem months ago. | 他的技术人员几个月前就发现了这个问题 |
[33:52] | Less than one percent of the IV bags were affected. | 不到百分之一的静脉注射袋受到影响 |
[33:54] | Yeah, but they’d already shipped out hundreds of thousands. | 是的 但他们已经运出了数十万件 |
[33:56] | He wouldn’t agree to a recall | 他不同意召回 |
[33:58] | without a thorough cost/benefit analysis. | 没有进行彻底的成本/效益分析 |
[34:00] | If Raymond hadn’t turned us on to this case, | 如果不是雷蒙德让我们接触到这个案子 |
[34:02] | it’s possible no one ever would have made the connection. | 有可能没有人会产生这种联系 |
[34:04] | That’s what the CEO was banking on. | 这就是首席执行官所依赖的 |
[34:05] | Literally banking. | 从字面上看是银行业务 |
[34:06] | I wonder what he’s thinking now? | 我想知道他现在在想什么? |
[34:08] | All that money might’ve kept him out of prison, | 所有这些钱都可能使他免于入狱 |
[34:10] | but a homicide charge is pretty hard to live down. | 但是 杀人罪的指控是很难被撤销的 |
[34:14] | What about the rest of these… | 剩下的这些人呢… |
[34:15] | Well, I’m not gonna even call them Blacklisters. | 好吧 我甚至不打算叫他们黑名单 |
[34:18] | Three indictments, not exactly a waste of time. | 三份起诉书 不完全是浪费时间 |
[34:21] | But what did Reddington promise us? | 但雷丁顿向我们承诺了什么? |
[34:23] | An infamous hacker, a serial killer, | 一个恶名昭彰的黑客 一个连环杀手 |
[34:25] | a lawyer orchestrating a vast conspiracy. | 一个律师策划了一个巨大的阴谋 |
[34:28] | Instead, we got a son squabbling over his inheritance, | 相反 我们有个为继承权而争吵的儿子 |
[34:31] | a CEO who valued profits over safety, | 一位将利润看得比安全更重要的营运长 |
[34:33] | and a lawyer who’s betraying her clients | 和一个背叛客户的律师 |
[34:35] | to line her own pockets. | 以满足她自己的口袋 |
[34:36] | All criminals for sure, | 所有的罪犯是肯定的 |
[34:38] | but hardly rising to the level of this task force. | 但很难上升到这个工作队的水平 |
[34:41] | So why these cases? | 那么 为什么是这些案件? |
[34:43] | What’s Reddington getting out of it? | Reddington从中得到了什么? |
[34:45] | Well, maybe he wanted to keep us busy chasing our tails | 也许他想让我们忙着追着案子 |
[34:47] | so we couldn’t keep tabs on him. | 所以我们无法对他进行监视 |
[34:49] | So he just looked through a pile of cases | 因此 他只是翻阅了一堆的案件 |
[34:51] | and chose three rejects? | 并选择了三个被拒绝的人? |
[34:53] | Is he ever that random? | 他是否曾经那么随意? |
[34:54] | Nothing he does is random. | 他所做的一切都不是随机的 |
[34:59] | Wait, stop. Go back one. | 等等 停下来 回去一个 |
[35:06] | Wild Society… I’ve heard of that somewhere. | 野生社会…我在哪里听说过 |
[35:08] | They do amazing work to protect species biodiversity. | 他们为保护生物多样性做了不起的工作 |
[35:12] | Wait, look who else is in that photo. | 等等 看看那张照片里还有谁 |
[35:14] | That’s Todd Wagner. | 那是托德-瓦格纳 |
[35:15] | And that’s Rebecca Anders. | 而这就是丽贝卡-安德斯 |
[35:18] | “Wild Society Board of Directors pose for winter gala. | “野生协会 “董事会在冬季晚会上合影 |
[35:21] | All proceeds to benefit the charity…” | 所有收益将用于慈善事业……” |
[35:23] | A shady lawyer, a corrupt CEO, | 一个阴暗的律师 一个腐败的CEO |
[35:25] | and an ungrateful heir walk into a party… | 和一个忘恩负义的继承人走进一个派对… |
[35:28] | How does that joke end? | 这个笑话是如何结束的? |
[35:29] | With someone punching them in the face? | 在有人打他们的脸的情况下? |
[35:31] | Now I’m more confused than ever. | 现在我比以前更困惑了 |
[35:32] | Is this charity the connection | 这个慈善机构是否有关系 |
[35:33] | that Reddington really wanted us to find? | Reddington真正想让我们找到的是什么? |
[35:36] | Maybe our real investigation has only just begun. | 也许我们真正的调查才刚刚开始 |
[35:41] | I understand your board held | 我理解你的董事会持有 |
[35:43] | an emergency meeting last night? | 昨晚的紧急会议? |
[35:44] | Our ad hoc board. | 我们的特设委员会 |
[35:46] | The three individuals you arrested have been | 你们逮捕的三个人已经被 |
[35:48] | removed indefinitely, pending investigation. | 在调查期间 无限期删除 |
[35:51] | And our legal team is advising us | 而我们的法律团队正在为我们提供建议 |
[35:52] | on the inherent financial considerations. | 关于固有的财务考虑 |
[35:55] | And how many people are giving? | 又有多少人在奉献? |
[35:57] | We have about six million contributors, | 我们有大约六百万的捐款人 |
[35:59] | here and abroad. | 这里和国外 |
[36:01] | I’ve actually prepared a binder for you. | 实际上 我已经为你准备了一个活页夹 |
[36:07] | Obviously, it’s not everyone. | 显然 这不是所有人 |
[36:09] | But these are our major donors. | 但这些是我们的主要捐助者 |
[36:16] | What about this one? | 那这个呢? |
[36:17] | There’s no name. | 没有名字 |
[36:20] | Right. | 对 |
[36:22] | Well, big gifts can garner a lot of publicity. | 那么 大的礼物可以获得大量的宣传 |
[36:25] | That’s the appeal for some donors. | 这就是对一些捐助者的吸引力 |
[36:27] | That one in particular, he’s quite discreet. | 特别是那个人 他相当谨慎 |
[36:29] | Wasn’t interested in naming rights | 对命名权不感兴趣 |
[36:31] | or a seat on the board. | 或董事会的一个席位 |
[36:33] | The only time he showed his face was at our wind farm in Baja. | 他唯一一次露面是在我们在巴哈的风电场 |
[36:36] | He wanted to speak with the engineers | 他想和工程师们谈谈 |
[36:38] | about some advancement in turbine rotors. | 关于涡轮机转子的一些进展 |
[36:42] | His name? | 他的名字? |
[36:44] | Please understand, | 请理解 |
[36:46] | he has been foundational to our growth this last decade. | 在过去的十年中 他对我们的成长起到了奠基作用 |
[36:49] | We’re in the final stages of accepting a gift from him | 我们正处于接受他的礼物的最后阶段 |
[36:51] | that would carry us into the next century. | 这将使我们进入下一个世纪 |
[36:55] | I’m not willing to jeopardize any of that. | 我不愿意损害任何这一点 |
[36:56] | You should know, I already filed a subpoena for your records. | 你应该知道 我已经提交了一份传票 要求你提供记录 |
[37:00] | I don’t mean that as some kind of threat, | 我并不是说这是某种威胁 |
[37:02] | but I’m gonna need this information either way. | 但无论如何 我都会需要这些信息 |
[37:04] | Let’s be honest, | 让我们坦诚相待 |
[37:06] | your donor would want to clear up any conflicts | 你的捐赠人希望清除任何冲突 |
[37:08] | before he gave a gift of this size anyway. | 反正在他送出这么大的礼物之前 |
[37:13] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[37:16] | This is for internal use only. | 这仅用于内部使用 |
[37:20] | It’s the first name there. | 这是那里的第一个名字 |
[37:21] | Mr. Homan, Steven. | 霍曼先生 史蒂芬 |
[37:24] | Steve Homan? | 史蒂夫-霍曼? |
[37:26] | – Yes, do you know him? – I know of him. | – 是的 你认识他吗?- 我知道他 |
[37:28] | He’s gonna take Wild Society into the next century? | 他要把野蛮人协会带入下一个世纪? |
[37:31] | Assuming he still wants to honor his pledge. | 假设他仍然想兑现他的承诺 |
[37:35] | That’s why Reddington gave us this case? | 这就是雷丁顿给我们这个案子的原因? |
[37:37] | So we’d clean house at some charity | 因此 我们会在一些慈善机构清理房间 |
[37:39] | before he dropped a big donation? | 在他投下大笔捐款之前? |
[37:41] | How’d he even know the board members were corrupt? | 他怎么知道董事会成员是腐败的? |
[37:43] | Well, they’re not exactly master criminals, | 嗯 他们并不完全是犯罪高手 |
[37:45] | and Raymond’s a thorough vetter. | 而雷蒙德是一个彻底的审查者 |
[37:46] | I mean, before he hired me, | 我是说 在他雇用我之前 |
[37:47] | he called the lady that cut my hair. | 他给给我剪头发的女士打电话 |
[37:49] | So we’re back to being Reddington’s errand boys. | 所以我们又回到了做Reddington的差事的行列 |
[37:51] | At least it was for a worthy cause. | 至少它是为了一个有价值的事业 |
[37:53] | That should make us feel good. | 这应该让我们感觉良好 |
[37:55] | Hey, you’re right. I do feel good. | 嘿 你是对的 我确实感觉很好 |
[38:00] | Hey, I was worried. | 嘿 我很担心 |
[38:02] | Sorry I didn’t call you back. | 对不起 我没有给你回电话 |
[38:03] | J-Jill and I were… were up all night talking. | J-Jill和我……整晚都在聊天 |
[38:06] | Did she forgive you? | 她原谅你了吗? |
[38:07] | Well, she has conditions. | 嗯 她有条件 |
[38:09] | You know, but I would donate my left kidney for that woman. | 你知道 但我愿意为那个女人捐出我的左肾 |
[38:12] | After what you put that kidney through, | 在你让那颗肾脏经历了这些之后 |
[38:14] | I don’t know who would want it. | 我不知道谁会想要它 |
[38:17] | Yeah. Hey, seriously, Don, thank you. | 是的 嘿 说真的 唐 谢谢你 |
[38:20] | Oh, thank yourself. | 哦 谢谢你自己 |
[38:22] | – You’re the one who did it. – Come on, man. | – 是你干的 – 来吧 伙计 |
[38:24] | Without you, I would still be sitting in my car | 没有你 我还会坐在我的车里 |
[38:25] | having a panic attack. | 惊恐发作 |
[38:26] | I actually am in my car, but I’m not panicking. | 我实际上是在我的车里 但我并不慌张 |
[38:30] | And-And that’s all you. | 而且–而且这就是你的全部 |
[38:31] | You really helped me. | 你真的帮助了我 |
[38:33] | Well, I’m here for you, all right? Anytime. | 好吧 我在这里支持你 好吗?任何时候都可以 |
[38:46] | Are you destroying evidence, | 你是否破坏了证据 |
[38:48] | or are you getting rid of your photo albums? | 还是你要把你的相册扔掉? |
[38:51] | I thought I unearthed | 我以为我发掘了 |
[38:52] | our Honorable Congressman’s secret shame. | 我们尊敬的国会议员的秘密耻辱 |
[38:56] | But no, it just seems that some things are best left alone. | 但是没有 只是看起来有些事情最好不要去管 |
[39:03] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[39:05] | You surprise me. | 你让我吃惊 |
[39:07] | Well, not every nut’s meant to be cracked. | 好吧 不是每一个坚果都要被敲碎 |
[39:11] | The Brazil nut, for instance. | 例如 巴西坚果 |
[39:13] | People go for the almonds, the cashews, pistachios, | 人们会去买杏仁 腰果 开心果 |
[39:17] | but look at the bottom of every bowl | 但看看每个碗的底部 |
[39:19] | and there lies the poor Brazil nuts, untouched. | 躺在那里的是可怜的巴西坚果 无人问津 |
[39:24] | Just like Arthur Hudson. | 就像阿瑟-哈德森 |
[39:27] | Will you still think of him that way | 你还会那样想他吗? |
[39:29] | if he’s the reason your life falls apart? | 如果他是你生活崩溃的原因? |
[39:31] | So what if he is? | 如果他是又如何? |
[39:33] | Who am I to hold up my life | 我是谁 能撑起我的生命 |
[39:36] | and work against his life and his work? | 并针对他的生活和工作进行工作? |
[39:38] | After what I heard yesterday, hell, I’d vote for the guy. | 在我昨天听到这些之后 地狱 我会投票给这家伙 |
[39:42] | Is that why you’re suddenly giving everything away? | 这就是为什么你突然把所有东西都送走了? |
[39:45] | Ah, so you figured it all out? | 啊 所以你都想通了? |
[39:47] | – Is that it? – Not really. | – 是这样吗?- 并非如此 |
[39:49] | The Wild Society is a noble cause, but… | 野生协会是一个崇高的事业 但… |
[39:51] | But we lose one species every hour on earth. | 但我们在地球上每小时都会失去一个物种 |
[39:55] | That’s a grim metric to mark the passage of time. | 这是一个标志着时间流逝的严酷尺度 |
[40:00] | Then I think about Agnes, | 然后我想到了艾格尼丝 |
[40:02] | and how much has she already lost? | 以及她已经损失了多少? |
[40:05] | You know, what will still be here when she’s grown? | 你知道 当她长大后 什么还在这里? |
[40:09] | I’ve done everything I can to safeguard her future, | 我已经尽我所能来保障她的未来 |
[40:13] | but some forces are well beyond even my considerable control. | 但有些力量甚至远远超出我的控制范围 |
[40:19] | So, I’m giving it up to others. | 所以 我把它交给了别人 |
[40:21] | Perhaps my gift will help slow the clock down, | 也许我的礼物可以帮助减缓时钟的速度 |
[40:25] | so she can enjoy more of what the world has to offer. | 这样她就能享受到更多世界所提供的东西 |
[40:30] | I’m sure that will have a huge impact, | 我相信这将产生巨大的影响 |
[40:34] | but last week, you were selling off your possessions. | 但在上周 你正在出售你的财产 |
[40:37] | Now, you’re donating half your wealth… | 现在 你要捐出一半的财富… |
[40:39] | I’ve never been a miser. | 我从来不是一个吝啬鬼 |
[40:40] | Yes, you’ve always been very generous, | 是的 你一直都很慷慨 |
[40:43] | but not like this. | 但不是像这样 |
[40:47] | It’s just money, Dembe. | 这只是钱 丹贝 |
[40:48] | So it doesn’t mean anything? | 所以这并不意味着什么? |
[40:50] | You just saw what happens when people forget | 你刚刚看到了当人们忘记时会发生什么 |
[40:53] | how meaningless it really is. | 它真的是多么的没有意义 |
[40:55] | You mean the three Blacklisters? | 你是说那三个黑名单的人? |
[40:56] | They had power, respect, freedom, | 他们有权力 尊重 自由 |
[41:01] | and they threw it all away for one more dollar. | 而他们为了多赚一美元 把这一切都扔掉了 |
[41:05] | People have to know when enough is enough. | 人们必须知道什么时候才算够用 |
[41:08] | And if you find yourself hanging on too tight, | 如果你发现自己挂得太紧 |
[41:11] | well, time to let go. | 好了 是时候放手了 |
[41:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:17] | But is everything all right? | 但一切都还好吗? |
[41:21] | Everything is all relative. | 一切都是相对的 |
[41:23] | And “all right” is definitely relative. | 而 “好的 “绝对是相对的 |
[41:26] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德… |
[41:29] | Everything is fine, Dembe. | 一切都很好 丹贝 |
[41:33] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[41:52] | I told you to stop calling me. | 我告诉过你不要再给我打电话了 |
[41:54] | I know what you’re about to do. | 我知道你要做什么 |
[41:55] | You’re headed to the DA’s office, right? | 你要去检察官办公室 是吗? |
[41:57] | Turn around. You’re making a mistake. | 转过身去 你在犯错 |
[42:00] | No, I’m doing what’s right. | 不 我在做正确的事情 |
[42:03] | I’ll be fine. I’ve secured another position. | 我不会有事的 我已经找到了另一个职位 |
[42:05] | The one at DuPont? | 在杜邦的那个? |
[42:06] | Two short phone calls, three max, | 两个简短的电话 最多三个 |
[42:08] | I can make that offer go away. | 我可以让这个提议消失 |
[42:11] | Do what you want. Nothing will change my mind. | 做你想做的 没有什么能改变我的想法 |
[42:13] | Let’s play this out. | 让我们来玩玩这个 |
[42:15] | You take whatever it is you think you have to the DA, | 你带着你认为的任何东西去找检察官 |
[42:18] | and then I call Ron, who’s a personal friend, | 然后我打电话给罗恩 他是我的私人朋友 |
[42:21] | and tell him this case is not worth his time. | 并告诉他这个案子不值得他花时间 |
[42:24] | Who do you think he listens to in this scenario? | 你认为在这种情况下 他听谁的? |
[42:27] | Me. Because I did him a favor a while back. | 我 因为我前段时间帮了他一个忙 |
[42:30] | A favor that saved his marriage. | 一个拯救他婚姻的忙 |
[42:32] | You wouldn’t be on the phone right now if it were that easy. | 如果有那么容易 你现在就不会在电话里了 |
[42:36] | How is your dear little Maggie, by the way? | 顺便说一下 你亲爱的小玛吉怎么样了? |
[42:40] | Peanut allergy, right? | 花生过敏 对吗? |
[42:42] | Gosh, those things are so tough. | 天哪 这些东西太难了 |
[42:44] | Mistakes must happen all the time. | 错误肯定一直在发生 |
[42:47] | I heard she went into anaphylaxis in 2019. | 我听说她在2019年出现了过敏性休克 |
[42:50] | That must have been terrifying. | 那一定是很可怕的 |
[42:52] | I guess you just have to hope her little body | 我想你只能希望她的小身体 |
[42:54] | would survive something like that again. | 会再次经受住这样的事情 |
[42:58] | You’re a sick, sick woman. | 你是个病态的女人 |
[43:00] | Put your family first. | 把你的家庭放在第一位 |
[43:02] | This crusade is not your passion, they are. | 这个讨伐行动不是你的激情 他们才是 |
[43:06] | You stay away from my family. | 你离我的家人远一点 |
[43:16] | Looks like he’s leaving. | 看来他要离开了 |
[43:18] | I’ve done everything I can. | 我已经做了我能做的一切 |
[43:19] | You need to get those documents. | 你需要得到这些文件 |
[43:20] | What exactly are you asking me to do? | 你到底想让我做什么? |
[43:23] | Whatever needs to be done. | 无论需要做什么 |
[43:46] | He spotted me. He’s trying to lose me. | 他发现了我 他想甩掉我 |
[43:48] | Well, go after him. | 好吧 去找他 |
[43:56] | – What’s going on? – The dude crashed. | – 发生了什么事?- 那哥们儿撞车了 |
[43:58] | I don’t care. We need those papers. | 我不在意 我们需要这些文件 |
[44:00] | Figure it out. | 想办法 |
[44:02] | Negative. Cops are on site. | 负面的 警察在现场 |
[44:05] | I’m not taking that kind of heat. | 我不会承受这种压力的 |
[44:07] | This is what you’re hired for. | 这就是你被雇用的原因 |
[44:08] | – We need those papers. – I’m sorry. | – 我们需要那些文件 – 很抱歉 |
[44:09] | I’m out of here. | 我离开这里了 |
[44:28] | Senator Panabaker, Director Cooper, | 潘尼贝克参议员 库珀主任 |
[44:31] | this is Representative Hudson. | 这是哈德森代表 |
[44:32] | How do you do? | 你是如何做到的? |
[44:34] | I appreciate you both | 我感谢你们两个 |
[44:36] | being able to meet on such short notice. | 能够在如此短的时间内见面 |
[44:38] | Look, Clayton, I have time for formalities | 听着 克莱顿 我有时间来处理这些手续 |
[44:40] | like I have time for long walks on the beach. | 就像我有时间在海滩上长时间散步一样 |
[44:42] | You got us here. What’s this about? | 你把我们带到了这里 这是在干什么? |
[44:45] | Well, Arthur and I have some questions | 嗯 亚瑟和我有一些问题 |
[44:46] | about your FBI task force, | 关于你的联调局工作队 |
[44:48] | and no one seems to be able to answer. | 而且似乎没有人能够回答 |
[44:51] | I mean, we had a heck of a time even getting your name, | 我的意思是 我们甚至连你的名字都很难搞清楚 |
[44:53] | – Director Cooper. – That’s intentional. | – 库珀主任 – 那是故意的 |
[44:55] | The nature of our work is highly classified. | 我们的工作性质是高度机密的 |
[44:58] | Oh, I understand that, really. | 哦 我理解 真的 |
[44:59] | And from what little information | 而从目前的一点信息来看 |
[45:01] | I’ve been able to glean, | 我已经能够收集到 |
[45:02] | it seems that you’ve helped close | 看来 你已经帮助关闭 |
[45:04] | some of Main Justice’s biggest cases. | 一些主要司法机构的最大案件 |
[45:05] | That’s impressive. | 这令人印象深刻 |
[45:07] | However, it doesn’t explain your exorbitant budget. | 然而 这并不能说明你的预算太高了 |
[45:11] | $282.7 million last year alone, to be exact. | 确切地说 仅去年一年就有2.827亿美元 |
[45:16] | That’s still less than 3% of the FBI’s overall budget. | 这仍然不到联调局总体预算的3% |
[45:21] | It’s an awful lot for a single task force. | 对于一个特别工作组来说 这是个非常大的问题 |
[45:23] | How is your budget being allocated, | 你的预算是如何分配的 |
[45:26] | and what is it exactly that you do? | 你到底是做什么的? |
[45:31] | We work with gathered intelligence to detain | 我们利用收集到的情报来扣留 |
[45:33] | and apprehend criminal suspects around the world. | 并在世界各地逮捕犯罪嫌疑人 |
[45:36] | Criminals that wouldn’t otherwise be | 否则就不会出现的犯罪分子 |
[45:38] | on the FBI’s radar. | 在联调局的雷达上 |
[45:39] | We’ve thwarted terrorist attacks, | 我们已经挫败了恐怖袭击 |
[45:41] | stopped assassinations, | 停止了暗杀活动 |
[45:43] | disbanded global conspiracies, | 解散的全球阴谋 |
[45:44] | exposed human-trafficking rings | 曝光人口贩运团伙 |
[45:46] | domestically and overseas. | 在国内和海外 |
[45:48] | Specifics. We want specifics. | 具体细节 我们要的是具体细节 |
[45:51] | You must have internal case files that break it all down. | 你必须有内部的案件档案来分解这一切 |
[45:53] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[45:55] | I’m just not at liberty to divulge those. | 我只是不方便透露这些 |
[45:56] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[45:58] | Alright, Congress and the American people | 好吧 国会和美国人民 |
[46:00] | deserve to know where their tax dollars are going. | 他们应该知道他们的税款去向 |
[46:01] | Give me a break, Clayton. | 饶了我吧 克莱顿 |
[46:03] | It’s a nice sales pitch, | 这是一个很好的销售宣传 |
[46:05] | but we both know too much government oversight | 但我们都知道政府的监督太多 |
[46:08] | can be harmful to the FBI’s ability to work covertly. | 会对联调局的秘密工作能力造成伤害 |
[46:11] | You don’t just get to operate in the blind, Cynthia. | 辛西娅 你不只是可以在盲目的情况下操作 |
[46:13] | Harold’s task force | 哈洛德的工作队 |
[46:14] | does incredibly important work. | 做了令人难以置信的重要工作 |
[46:16] | The funding is being well spent. | 这笔资金正在被很好地利用 |
[46:18] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[46:21] | Well, we’ll see how your word holds up in front of a judge. | 好吧 我们将看看你的话在法官面前是如何成立的 |
[46:24] | Now, unless one of you is willing to elaborate, | 现在 除非你们中有人愿意详细说明 |
[46:27] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们在这里已经结束了 |
[46:37] | I appreciate you defending us in there. | 我感谢你在里面为我们辩护 |
[46:39] | It means a lot, which makes this harder to say. | 这意味着很多 这使得这一点更难说 |
[46:44] | Our case files have been compromised. | 我们的案件档案已被泄露 |
[46:47] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底是什么意思? |
[46:48] | When Reddington was alone in the post office | 当雷丁顿独自在邮局时 |
[46:50] | during the Wujing incident, | 在吴京事件中 |
[46:53] | he gained access to our computer network | 他进入了我们的电脑网络 |
[46:56] | and removed any mention of himself | 并删除了对自己的任何提及 |
[46:57] | from our permanent records. | 从我们的永久记录中 |
[46:59] | He… What? | 他…什么? |
[47:01] | How could you keep this from me? | 你怎么能对我隐瞒这些? |
[47:03] | Cynthia, I apologize. | 辛西娅 我很抱歉 |
[47:05] | But at the time, omitting this information | 但在当时 省略这一信息 |
[47:07] | and carrying on with our casework | 并继续进行我们的个案工作 |
[47:09] | – seemed like the right thing… – I defended you! | – 似乎是正确的事情…- 我为你辩护! |
[47:10] | I always defend you. | 我总是为你辩护 |
[47:13] | If a judge allows them to subpoena those files | 如果法官允许他们传唤这些文件 |
[47:15] | and they’ve clearly been tampered with, | 而且它们显然已经被篡改过了 |
[47:17] | both of our careers will be on the line. | 我们两个人的职业生涯都将处于危险之中 |
[47:19] | Not to mention the fact that you’ve barely | 更不用说你几乎没有 |
[47:21] | had any convictions this year, just a bunch of prison breaks | 今年有任何定罪 只是有一堆越狱事件 |
[47:24] | and dead bodies splayed out on the floor. | 和摊在地板上的死尸 |
[47:26] | That’s a bit of an exaggeration. | 这有点夸张 |
[47:27] | Is it? You fix this. | 是吗?你来解决这个问题 |
[47:30] | I don’t know how, but you fix it. | 我不知道怎么做 但你要解决它 |
[47:38] | Harold, why so glum? | 哈洛德 为什么这么忧郁? |
[47:40] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 我不知道 |
[47:41] | Maybe because I’ve got a senator | 也许是因为我有一个参议员 |
[47:42] | and congressmen breathing down my neck | 和国会议员在我的脖子上呼吸 |
[47:45] | trying to get access to our files. | 试图获取我们的文件 |
[47:47] | Files that have been significantly compromised | 已被严重破坏的文件 |
[47:48] | because of you. | 因为有你 |
[47:50] | Well, we’ve found ourselves under siege before. | 好吧 我们以前就发现自己被围困了 |
[47:53] | Perhaps it’s time yet again to hunker down, | 也许现在又到了蜷缩起来的时候 |
[47:56] | take a moment, and let it blow over. | 花点时间 让它过去 |
[47:59] | Actually, it’s not going to blow over. | 事实上 它不会被吹过去 |
[48:01] | They’ve secured a hearing before a judge for today. | 他们已经争取到了今天在法官面前的听证会 |
[48:03] | Then we let the wheels of justice | 然后我们让正义的车轮 |
[48:05] | grind at their characteristic snail’s pace and be fine about it. | 以他们特有的蜗牛速度进行磨合 并对此感到满意 |
[48:09] | Are you hearing anything I’m saying? | 你听到我说什么了吗? |
[48:10] | The future of this task force is on the line. | 这个工作队的未来岌岌可危 |
[48:13] | I need you to start giving us substantial cases again. | 我需要你再次开始给我们提供实质性的案例 |
[48:15] | Cases that can demonstrate | 能够证明的案例 |
[48:17] | to the Justice Department and Congress | 给司法部和国会的报告 |
[48:19] | that we get results and can justify | 我们得到了结果并能证明 |
[48:21] | our significant expenditures. | 我们的重大支出 |
[48:23] | We’ve always had a “we scratch your back, | 我们一直有一个 “我们为你抓背 |
[48:25] | you scratch ours” arrangement. | 你抓我们的 “的安排 |
[48:26] | But now I’m not so sure. | 但现在我不太确定了 |
[48:28] | Well, perk up. | 好了 振作起来 |
[48:30] | I have a few new ideas to discuss | 我有几个新的想法要讨论 |
[48:33] | that will scratch everyone’s back. | 这将使每个人的背部被抓伤 |
[48:35] | First, I need you to look into this container ship. | 首先 我需要你研究一下这艘集装箱船 |
[48:38] | It’s scheduled to arrive at the port of Baltimore. | 它计划抵达巴尔的摩港 |
[48:42] | This is the hull number. | 这就是船体编号 |
[48:44] | In the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[48:46] | I have another case of the utmost priority. | 我还有一个最重要的案件 |
[48:49] | Blair Foster, Washington, D.C.’s | 布莱尔-福斯特 华盛顿特区的 |
[48:52] | most infamous fixer. | 最恶名昭彰的修复者 |
[48:53] | If corruption is what Dorf and Hudson are looking for, | 如果腐败是多夫和哈德森正在寻找的东西 |
[48:58] | then let’s shine a light under every rock in town | 那么让我们在镇上的每块石头下照亮一盏灯 |
[49:01] | and show them what real corruption looks like. | 并向他们展示真正的腐败是什么样子 |
[49:05] | Ms. Foster has a legitimate law practice, | 福斯特女士有一个合法的法律实践 |
[49:08] | but her real stock-in-trade | 但她真正的交易对象是 |
[49:10] | is her off-the-books private services. | 是她账外的私人服务 |
[49:14] | She’s stealthy, discreet, | 她很隐蔽 很谨慎 |
[49:16] | has a way of burying scandals | 有一种掩盖丑闻的方式 |
[49:19] | before the corpses are even cold. | 在尸体还没有冷的时候 |
[49:21] | I know of Ms. Foster. | 我知道福斯特女士 |
[49:22] | Her reputation certainly precedes her. | 她的名声当然比她好 |
[49:25] | Bureau’s been trying to build a case against her | 局里一直在试图建立一个针对她的案件 |
[49:26] | for years to no avail. | 多年来一直没有结果 |
[49:28] | Well, one of her biggest clients | 那么 她最大的客户之一 |
[49:30] | is corporate giant Moder & Sons. | 是企业巨头莫德尔父子公司 |
[49:32] | There have been whispers in recent years | 近几年来 一直有小道消息 |
[49:34] | of carcinogenic materials | 的致癌物质 |
[49:36] | in some of their consumer products. | 在他们的一些消费产品中 |
[49:39] | And I believe the only reason | 而且我相信唯一的原因是 |
[49:41] | no lawsuit has ever come to fruition is Foster. | 没有任何诉讼取得成果的是福斯特 |
[49:46] | She runs a legitimate boutique law firm employing lawyers, | 她经营着一家合法的精品律师事务所 雇用律师 |
[49:49] | legal aides, clerks, and investigators, | 法律助理 书记员和调查员 |
[49:52] | but they rarely file cases. | 但他们很少提起诉讼 |
[49:55] | Strange, given the power and influence they wield. | 奇怪的是 鉴于他们所拥有的权力和影响力 |
[49:58] | And when they do, | 而当他们这样做时 |
[49:59] | the cases almost always settle or go away. | 这些案件几乎都是和解或消失的 |
[50:01] | She employs a disproportionate number of investigators | 她雇用了过多的调查员 |
[50:05] | for a firm this size. | 对于这样规模的公司来说 |
[50:07] | So it’s her work as a fixer that keeps the lights on? | 那么 是她的修理工工作让灯火通明? |
[50:09] | It appears so. | 看来是这样 |
[50:10] | Most recently, Reddington believes that Foster | 最近 雷丁顿认为 福斯特 |
[50:14] | is responsible for the car accident | 是车祸的责任人 |
[50:16] | of a mid-level employee at the Moder & Sons corporation. | 莫德父子公司的一名中层雇员 |
[50:19] | Why would she care about mid-level employees? | 她为什么要关心中层员工呢? |
[50:21] | Reddington suspects it was her effort to silence him | 雷丁顿怀疑这是她为了让他闭嘴而做的努力 |
[50:24] | on some internal matter at Moder & Sons. | 关于莫德父子公司的一些内部事务 |
[50:26] | Luckily, the man, Lawrence Whitaker, | 幸运的是 这个人 劳伦斯-惠特克 |
[50:29] | survived the accident. | 在事故中幸存下来 |
[50:30] | This may be just what we need. | 这可能正是我们需要的 |
[50:32] | If the scandals Foster buried are as explosive | 如果福斯特所埋藏的丑闻是如此具有爆炸性 |
[50:35] | as Reddington claims and we unearth them, | 正如雷丁顿所说的那样 我们把它们发掘出来 |
[50:38] | then Hudson and Dorf and all the rest of D.C. | 然后是哈德森和多尔夫以及华盛顿特区的所有其他地方 |
[50:41] | will have bigger fish to fry than us. | 将有比我们更大的鱼要钓 |
[50:43] | Ressler, Malik, visit Whitaker at the hospital. | 雷斯勒 马利克 在医院探望惠特克 |
[50:46] | See what you find. | 看看你发现了什么 |
[50:54] | We’re so sorry | 我们非常抱歉 |
[50:55] | you’re going through this, Mrs. Whitaker. | 你正在经历这些 惠特克夫人 |
[50:57] | The impact from the crash caused a subdural hematoma, | 车祸的冲击力造成了硬脑膜下血肿 |
[51:01] | but he should be off the ventilator soon. | 但他应该很快就会离开呼吸机 |
[51:04] | I still can’t believe this happened. | 我仍然无法相信这一切的发生 |
[51:06] | He’s usually such a cautious driver. | 他通常是这样一个谨慎的司机 |
[51:09] | He’s just been under so much stress at work. | 他只是在工作中承受了太多的压力 |
[51:12] | We have reason to believe that your husband | 我们有理由相信 你的丈夫 |
[51:15] | may have been in possession | 可能已经拥有 |
[51:16] | of some damaging material about Moder & Sons. | 的一些关于莫德尔父子的破坏性材料 |
[51:20] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗? |
[51:22] | He found out something he wasn’t supposed to. | 他发现了一些他不应该发现的东西 |
[51:26] | He said that he couldn’t talk about it yet | 他说 他还不能谈论这个问题 |
[51:29] | and that he might not be working there much longer. | 并说他可能不会在那里工作太久了 |
[51:32] | Were they threatening to fire him? | 他们是否威胁要解雇他? |
[51:33] | I think they were trying to push him out. | 我想他们是想把他推出去 |
[51:36] | He started to get paranoid leading up to the accident. | 在事故发生前 他开始变得疑神疑鬼 |
[51:38] | He said that people were following him | 他说 有人在跟踪他 |
[51:41] | outside the house and work. | 在家里和工作之外 |
[51:43] | I never saw anyone. | 我从未见过任何人 |
[51:45] | But he swears he did. | 但他发誓说他做到了 |
[51:47] | I wish I knew more. | 我希望我知道的更多 |
[51:49] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会研究的 |
[51:50] | See if we can find out if he was being followed. | 看看我们是否能找到他是否被跟踪 |
[51:52] | In the meantime, we’ll station an officer outside the door. | 同时 我们会在门外派驻一名警官 |
[51:55] | Just call us when he wakes up. | 当他醒来时 就给我们打电话 |
[52:02] | Hi, it’s Emily Larson. | 你好 我是艾米丽-拉森 |
[52:03] | The FBI is here questioning Mr. Whitaker’s wife. | 联调局正在这里审问惠特克先生的妻子 |
[52:05] | Of course they are. | 当然 他们是 |
[52:07] | What about Whitaker’s personal effects? | 惠特克的个人物品呢? |
[52:09] | Did you find the documents I’d asked you about? | 你找到我问你的那些文件了吗? |
[52:11] | They’d be in a messenger bag. | 他们会在一个邮差包里 |
[52:12] | I went through everything. | 我经历了一切 |
[52:13] | I’m sorry. There’s nothing here. | 我很抱歉 这里什么都没有 |
[52:16] | Where the hell is it? | 它到底在哪里? |
[52:29] | Larry Whitaker’s wife told us | 拉里-惠特克的妻子告诉我们 |
[52:31] | he believed he was being followed leading up | 他认为自己被人跟踪 导致 |
[52:32] | to the day of the accident. | 到事故发生的那一天 |
[52:34] | I pulled the security footage | 我调出了监控录像 |
[52:35] | from buildings nearby Moder & Sons. | 来自附近建筑的莫德父子 |
[52:38] | Over the past week, including the day of the crash, | 在过去的一周里 包括车祸发生的那一天 |
[52:40] | the same vehicle with the same driver | 同一辆车 同一个司机 |
[52:42] | was stationed outside. | 驻扎在外面 |
[52:43] | Were you able to run the plates? | 你是否能够运行这些板块? |
[52:45] | The District of Columbia | 哥伦比亚特区 |
[52:46] | doesn’t have registration for the vehicle. | 没有登记的车辆 |
[52:48] | We’ve had no luck with facial recognition. | 我们在面部识别方面没有任何收获 |
[52:50] | I’ve run it through all our databases, | 我已经在我们所有的资料库中运行 |
[52:52] | and it’s like he’s a ghost. | 而他就像一个幽灵 |
[52:53] | If he’s done the fixer’s dirty work, | 如果他做了修理工的肮脏工作 |
[52:56] | someone in criminal world should be able to ID him. | 在犯罪的世界里 应该有人能认出他 |
[52:59] | I think we should get this over to Raymond. | 我想我们应该把这个交给雷蒙德 |
[53:01] | I agree. He’s still in town. | 我同意 他仍然在城里 |
[53:03] | Take it to him over at the warehouse. | 把它拿给仓库那边的他 |
[53:05] | See if he can help. | 看看他是否能提供帮助 |
[53:10] | I couldn’t place it. | 我无法确定它的位置 |
[53:12] | But I swear I recognize him from somewhere. | 但我发誓我在哪里见过他 |
[53:15] | Maybe Panama when we were doing contracting for Hector? | 也许是巴拿马 当我们在为赫克托做承包时? |
[53:19] | Could be. | 可能是 |
[53:20] | Certainly looks familiar. | 当然看起来很熟悉 |
[53:23] | You don’t have a name? Not even an alias? | 你没有名字?甚至没有一个化名? |
[53:25] | No. | 没有 |
[53:27] | But after viewing the footage, | 但在观看了这段录像后 |
[53:29] | I’m convinced he’s military. | 我相信他是军人 |
[53:31] | His protocols and procedures, | 他的协议和程序 |
[53:34] | the way he surveils… | 他监视的方式… |
[53:38] | Don’t laugh. Wait till you’re my age. | 不要笑 等到你到了我这个年龄 |
[53:41] | First the knees, then the eyes. | 首先是膝盖 然后是眼睛 |
[53:43] | Tell that to my right shoulder. | 把这话告诉我的右肩 |
[53:47] | Did you see the tattoo on his finger? | 你看到他手指上的刺青了吗? |
[53:49] | Those numbers can mean anything. | 这些数字可能意味着什么 |
[53:52] | Or something. | 或者其他什么 |
[53:55] | The Black Wasps are identified as 4895. | 黑黄蜂被确定为4895 |
[53:57] | He could be Cuban special forces. | 他可能是古巴的特种部队 |
[54:01] | – You should reach out to Manny. – Manny. | – 你应该联系曼尼 – 曼尼 |
[54:04] | Ah, Dembe, we should hang out more. | 啊 丹贝 我们应该多出去玩玩 |
[54:06] | I miss us. | 我想念我们 |
[54:08] | Remember that night in Saint-Tropez | 记得在圣特罗佩的那个夜晚 |
[54:10] | with Thomas and Yvette? | 与托马斯和伊薇特? |
[54:12] | What a gas. | 真是气死人了 |
[54:13] | Oh, my gosh, Yvette. | 哦 我的天啊 伊薇特 |
[54:18] | I tried to forget. | 我试着去忘记 |
[54:20] | Excuse me. You’re on speaker. | 请原谅我 你在使用扬声器 |
[54:24] | Whitaker just woke up. | Whitaker刚刚醒来 |
[54:25] | We’re heading out. | 我们要出去了 |
[54:27] | – Any luck on the ID? – We’re working on it. | – 身份证有进展吗?– 我们正在努力 |
[54:28] | I’ll report back soon. | 我将很快报告 |
[54:31] | I better get going. | 我最好赶紧走 |
[54:33] | I guess I better get going, too. | 我想我最好也走了 |
[54:35] | Get going where? | 去哪里? |
[54:37] | Havana. | 哈瓦那 |
[54:40] | Raymond, just call Manny. | 雷蒙德 给曼尼打电话吧 |
[54:41] | These things are always better handled in person. | 这些事情最好当面处理 |
[54:46] | I had requested some research files from a few years back | 我曾要求提供几年前的一些研究文件 |
[54:50] | of some of our products. | 我们的一些产品的 |
[54:52] | I’m in quality control, | 我是做质量控制的 |
[54:54] | and I stumbled quite accidentally upon a study | 我很偶然地发现了一项研究 |
[54:59] | that stated that Spring ‘N Shine | 该报告指出 Spring ‘N Shine |
[55:02] | unequivocally contained carcinogenic compounds. | 明确地含有致癌化合物 |
[55:06] | What’s “Spring ‘N Shine”? | 什么是 “春天’N’闪耀”? |
[55:08] | It’s the number-one multi-purpose cleaner | 它是头号多用途清洁剂 |
[55:10] | on the market for 11 years running. | 在市场上连续11年 |
[55:14] | Which is why I was surprised to find the study. | 这就是为什么我在发现这项研究时感到惊讶 |
[55:17] | But Moder & Sons buried the report. | 但莫德父子公司埋没了这份报告 |
[55:20] | They didn’t even try to recall the toxic product. | 他们甚至没有试图召回有毒产品 |
[55:24] | Bottles of it had been in circulation for years | 这瓶酒已经在市场上流通多年了 |
[55:27] | after the study was completed. | 在研究完成后 |
[55:29] | People died… | 人们死了… |
[55:32] | Children. | 孩子们 |
[55:37] | I couldn’t, in good conscience, remain silent. | 从良心上讲 我不能保持沉默 |
[55:39] | So what did you do? | 那么你做了什么? |
[55:41] | I told a co-worker who I thought I could trust, | 我告诉了一个我认为可以信任的同事 |
[55:44] | that I was thinking of going public with what I found. | 我正在考虑将我的发现公布于众 |
[55:47] | And the very next day, | 而就在第二天 |
[55:49] | Blair Foster was standing in my office. | 布莱尔-福斯特正站在我的办公室里 |
[55:52] | Did she try to intimidate you? | 她是否试图恐吓你? |
[55:54] | Not at first. | 起初没有 |
[55:56] | She was friendly. | 她很友好 |
[55:58] | We spoke about family. | 我们谈到了家庭 |
[56:00] | When she heard that my daughter was wait-listed at Sidwell, | 当她听说我女儿被列入西德维尔大学的候补名单时 |
[56:03] | she said that she could get her in | 她说 她可以让她加入 |
[56:04] | with a healthy financial-aid package. | 有一个健康的财政援助方案 |
[56:06] | So, she was trying to bribe you. | 所以 她是想贿赂你 |
[56:08] | Do you have any proof? | 你有什么证据吗? |
[56:10] | She never put anything in writing. | 她从来没有把任何东西写在书面上 |
[56:12] | It was all very, uh, casual. | 这一切都非常 呃 随意 |
[56:17] | And when I didn’t take the bait, | 而当我没有上钩的时候 |
[56:18] | she started to threaten me. | 她开始威胁我 |
[56:20] | Subtly, | 巧妙地 |
[56:22] | then not so subtle. | 然后不那么微妙 |
[56:25] | And she thought that the evidence | 而她认为 证据 |
[56:26] | of the study was destroyed. | 的研究被销毁 |
[56:29] | But I downloaded and printed out a copy | 但我下载并打印了一份副本 |
[56:31] | before they wiped the server. | 在他们抹去服务器之前 |
[56:33] | Do you have a copy of that report on you? | 你身上有那份报告的副本吗? |
[56:37] | No, it’s in my car. | 不 它在我的车里 |
[56:39] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[56:43] | Little help, please. | 请提供一点帮助 |
[56:45] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[56:51] | That was work-related. | 那是与工作有关的 |
[56:52] | How can I help you? | 我怎样才能帮助你? |
[56:54] | I got in an accident yesterday. | 我昨天发生了一场事故 |
[56:56] | I was told my car got towed here. | 我被告知我的车被拖到了这里 |
[56:58] | All right, I just need your license. | 好吧 我只需要你的许可证 |
[56:59] | I lost it in the accident. | 我在事故中失去了它 |
[57:01] | I have my registration, though. | 不过 我有我的登记 |
[57:05] | It’s my corporate car. | 这是我公司的车 |
[57:08] | I’m very sorry, sir, | 我非常抱歉 先生 |
[57:09] | but I do need a valid license with a photo. | 但我确实需要一个带照片的有效执照 |
[57:12] | Listen, it’s been a really rough 24 hours. | 听着 这24小时真的很艰难 |
[57:15] | My laptop and work stuff are in there. | 我的笔记本电脑和工作用品都在里面 |
[57:18] | My car’s totaled. | 我的车全毁了 |
[57:19] | Can’t you just help a guy out? | 你就不能帮助一个人吗? |
[57:23] | It’s from Herbie. | 这是赫比的作品 |
[57:25] | He spoke to local PD. | 他与当地警察交谈 |
[57:27] | Mr. Whitaker’s car | 惠特克先生的车 |
[57:28] | is at M Street Towing in Southwest. | 是在西南区的M街拖车公司 |
[57:29] | He sent me the address. | 他把地址发给了我 |
[57:44] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[57:46] | Hi. Can I help you? | 嗨 我可以帮你吗? |
[57:47] | Agents Ressler and Malik. We need to locate a vehicle. | 雷斯勒和Malik探员 我们需要找到一辆车 |
[57:50] | It’s a black Mercedes registered to a Larry Whitaker. | 这是一辆注册在拉里-惠特克名下的黑色奔驰 |
[57:54] | Is he in some kind of trouble? | 他是不是遇到了什么麻烦? |
[57:55] | He just came by to grab his things. | 他只是来拿他的东西 |
[57:57] | He’s probably still here. | 他可能还在这里 |
[58:07] | Huh. The guy was just here. | 嗯 这家伙刚刚还在这里 |
[58:12] | So was his bag. Now it’s gone. | 他的包也是如此 现在它已经不见了 |
[58:32] | Senator Dorf, I’ve received your motion | 多夫参议员 我已经收到了你的动议 |
[58:35] | to compel the Bureau to comply with your subpoena | 迫使该局遵守你的传票要求 |
[58:39] | seeking documents related to the budget | 寻求与预算有关的文件 |
[58:41] | and casework of Task Force 836. | 和836工作队的个案工作 |
[58:44] | I see that both parties have submitted extensive documents. | 我看到双方都提交了大量文件 |
[58:50] | Anything I need to know before we dive in? | 在我们深入研究之前 有什么我需要知道的吗? |
[58:52] | To reiterate, Judge Hurban, | 重申一下 赫尔班法官 |
[58:54] | our refusal to turn over records to Senator Dorf | 我们拒绝向多夫参议员交出记录 |
[58:57] | isn’t an attempt to obfuscate what our team does | 并不是试图混淆我们团队的工作内容 |
[59:00] | or how we allocate our funds. | 或我们如何分配我们的资金 |
[59:02] | It’s an attempt to protect my agents | 这是一种保护我的代理人的尝试 |
[59:04] | and our sources, plain and simple. | 和我们的来源 简单明了 |
[59:05] | All of their lives could be in danger | 他们所有的生命都可能处于危险之中 |
[59:07] | if the nature of our work was made public. | 如果我们的工作性质被公开的话 |
[59:09] | And as a sitting member of Congress | 而作为一名现任国会议员 |
[59:11] | who’s privy to more details | 谁知道更多的细节 |
[59:12] | than most regarding FBI Task Force number 836, | 关于联调局第836号专案组 他比大多数人更有发言权 |
[59:16] | I wholeheartedly endorse | 我全心全意地支持 |
[59:17] | Assistant Director Cooper’s position. | 助理主任库珀的职位 |
[59:20] | Senator Dorf, Representative Hudson. | 多夫参议员 哈德森众议员 |
[59:22] | Any final remarks? | 有什么最后的意见吗? |
[59:24] | Oversight on law enforcement | 对执法的监督 |
[59:27] | is a necessary check and balance. | 是一种必要的检查和平衡 |
[59:29] | It’s our responsibility, | 这是我们的责任 |
[59:31] | especially in this current political climate, | 特别是在目前的政治气候下 |
[59:33] | when we’ve seen what can happen | 当我们看到会发生什么 |
[59:35] | when law-enforcement agencies’ authority goes unchecked. | 当执法机构的权力不受制约时 |
[59:40] | We’re simply asking for transparency. | 我们只是要求透明 |
[59:42] | While I hear you, Senator, my job is not to be concerned | 参议员 虽然我听到了你的意见 但我的工作不是要关注 |
[59:47] | with the current political climate. Only facts. | 与当前的政治气候 只有事实 |
[59:50] | I think I have everything I need. | 我想我有我需要的一切 |
[59:53] | I will try to be expeditious. | 我将努力做到迅速 |
[1:00:04] | Hola, Manny. | 你好 曼尼 |
[1:00:05] | Red! | 红色! |
[1:00:10] | Como estas, my brother? | Como estas 我的兄弟? |
[1:00:12] | Well. | 好吧 |
[1:00:15] | You seem very well. | 你看起来非常好 |
[1:00:16] | I guess I’ve got some catching up to do. | 我想我有一些事情要做了 |
[1:00:21] | So what brings you here? | 那么 是什么让你来到这里? |
[1:00:22] | I have something | 我有东西 |
[1:00:24] | I really want to show you. | 我真的想给你看 |
[1:00:33] | You flew all the way to Cuba | 你一路飞到古巴 |
[1:00:35] | to show me some old boxing gloves? | 给我看一些旧的拳击手套? |
[1:00:36] | Yeah, well, they are old, in fact, | 是的 嗯 他们是老的 事实上 |
[1:00:39] | almost 50 years old. | 近50年的历史 |
[1:00:42] | They haven’t been used since the ’76 Games. | 自76年奥运会以来 它们一直没有被使用 |
[1:00:49] | Those aren’t… They can’t be… | 那些不是…它们不可能是… |
[1:00:52] | I know they are, and they can. | 我知道他们是 而且他们可以 |
[1:00:55] | Teofilo Stevenson’s gloves from one | Teofilo Stevenson的手套从一个 |
[1:00:58] | of his iconic Olympic performances. | 他标志性的奥运表演 |
[1:01:01] | I remember years ago, you told me | 我记得多年前 你告诉我 |
[1:01:05] | how your father would pile you and your brothers | 你的父亲会如何对待你和你的兄弟? |
[1:01:08] | in the back of his Chevy Bel Air | 在他的雪佛兰Bel Air车的后面 |
[1:01:11] | and take you over to the Esquela de Boxeo | 并带你到博克西奥广场(Esquela de Boxeo) |
[1:01:14] | to watch Stevenson train. | 来观看史蒂文森的训练 |
[1:01:17] | You told me you’d sit there for hours on end, | 你告诉我你会在那里一坐就是几个小时 |
[1:01:20] | just totally mesmerized. | 只是完全被迷住了 |
[1:01:24] | He was something to behold. | 他是一个值得关注的人 |
[1:01:26] | So skilled with his feet, especially for a heavyweight. | 他的脚步如此熟练 特别是对于一个重量级的人来说 |
[1:01:29] | A hero among men. | 一个人中的英雄 |
[1:01:33] | Man, those are some | 伙计 这些是一些 |
[1:01:36] | of the best memories of my whole life. | 这是我一生中最美好的回忆 |
[1:01:40] | Well, they’re all yours… | 那么 他们都是你的… |
[1:01:43] | if you can help me with this guy. | 如果你能帮助我处理这个人 |
[1:01:48] | I need an ID and location. | 我需要一个身份证和地点 |
[1:01:51] | I suspect he’s a former Black Wasp. | 我怀疑他是前黑黄蜂 |
[1:01:55] | I can’t. Too dangerous. | 我不能 太危险了 |
[1:01:58] | You mess with guys like that, | 你惹上了这样的人 |
[1:01:59] | you end up with a bullet in your head. | 你最终会被子弹打中脑袋 |
[1:02:01] | Where’s your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神呢? |
[1:02:04] | And you can’t at least put out some feelers for me? | 你就不能至少为我放出一些信号吗? |
[1:02:07] | The last time I tried to help you ID someone, | 上次我试图帮你确认某人的身份 |
[1:02:11] | you shot two of my police contacts in front of me. | 你在我面前向我的两个警察联系人开枪 |
[1:02:16] | I should have known you had an agenda. | 我应该知道你有一个议程 |
[1:02:18] | It’s probably why Weecha left you for Adolfo. | 这可能是维查为阿道夫离开你的原因 |
[1:02:21] | Left me? She didn’t leave me. | 离开我?她没有离开我 |
[1:02:24] | It’s considerably more complicated than that. | 它比这要复杂得多 |
[1:02:26] | Who told you, anyway? | 到底是谁告诉你的? |
[1:02:28] | Straight from the horse’s mouth. | 直接从马的嘴里说出来 |
[1:02:31] | Weecha comes through here a lot. | 维查经常经过这里 |
[1:02:33] | Always comes in for a drink. | 总是进来喝酒 |
[1:02:35] | She gets mail here. She calls. | 她在这里收到邮件 她会打电话 |
[1:02:38] | Well, if you change your mind, | 好吧 如果你改变主意 |
[1:02:41] | I’ll be in town overnight in that little inn | 我将在镇上的那个小旅馆过夜 |
[1:02:44] | a block over from Callejon de Hamel. | 从Callejon de Hamel过来的一个街区 |
[1:02:54] | As for the gloves, | 至于手套的问题 |
[1:02:56] | once they leave Cuba with me… | 一旦他们和我一起离开古巴… |
[1:02:58] | they don’t come back. | 他们不会再来了 |
[1:03:07] | Oh, if you happen to talk to Weecha, please, | 哦 如果你碰巧与维查交谈 请 |
[1:03:10] | tell her where she can find me. | 告诉她在哪里可以找到我 |
[1:03:20] | Richard, please come in. | 理查德 请回话 |
[1:03:22] | We need to talk. Now. | 我们需要谈谈 现在 |
[1:03:25] | Could you give Mr. Moder and me a moment alone, please? | 你能让莫德先生和我单独呆一会儿吗? |
[1:03:32] | The FBI is at our offices | 联调局在我们的办公室里 |
[1:03:35] | asking questions with a warrant. | 带着搜查令问话 |
[1:03:38] | I think you were handling this. | 我认为你在处理这个问题 |
[1:03:39] | I am. | 我是 |
[1:03:41] | Whitaker somehow got on their radar, | 惠特克以某种方式进入了他们的雷达 |
[1:03:42] | but we secured the report. | 但我们确保了该报告 |
[1:03:44] | Without it, there’s no case. We’re safe. | 没有它 就没有案子 我们是安全的 |
[1:03:46] | What about Dr. Feinberg? He wrote the report. | 费恩伯格博士呢?他写了那份报告 |
[1:03:49] | We have his NDA. We’re covered. | 我们有他的NDA 我们是有保障的 |
[1:03:50] | Do you think he’s gonna honor that NDA | 你认为他是否会遵守NDA的规定? |
[1:03:52] | now that there’s a federal investigation? | 现在有一个联邦调查? |
[1:03:54] | I don’t want any loose ends. | 我不希望有任何遗留问题 |
[1:03:57] | He needs to be taken care of. | 他需要得到照顾 |
[1:04:01] | There are smarter ways out of all of this. | 有更聪明的方法来解决这一切 |
[1:04:04] | What if I could get the investigation | 如果我可以得到调查 |
[1:04:06] | to go away altogether? | 彻底离开? |
[1:04:07] | How on earth would you do that? | 你到底要怎么做呢? |
[1:04:10] | You need to trust me. | 你需要相信我 |
[1:04:11] | I told you this is gonna be clean, | 我告诉你这将是干净的 |
[1:04:13] | and it will be. | 而且会是这样 |
[1:04:15] | Just let me do my job. | 只要让我做我的工作 |
[1:04:19] | I really appreciate | 我真的很感激 |
[1:04:20] | you showing up for me today. | 你今天为我出现了 |
[1:04:21] | Of course. You’re doing great. | 当然了 你做得很好 |
[1:04:23] | – Alright? See you next week? – Yeah, I’ll be here. | – 好吗?下周见?- 是的 我会在这里 |
[1:04:25] | And if I’m not, dear God, come find me. | 如果我不在 亲爱的上帝 请来找我 |
[1:04:34] | Agent Ressler. I’m Blair Foster. | 雷斯勒探员 我是布莱尔-福斯特 |
[1:04:37] | But you already know who I am, don’t you? | 但你已经知道我是谁 不是吗? |
[1:04:40] | I know you don’t drink, | 我知道你不喝酒 |
[1:04:41] | so why don’t I buy you a cup of coffee? | 那么我为什么不请你喝杯咖啡呢? |
[1:04:44] | If you want to talk, we can do it here. | 如果你想谈 我们可以在这里谈 |
[1:04:46] | Besides, the coffee’s free. | 此外 咖啡是免费的 |
[1:04:52] | I just wanted to take a private moment | 我只是想私下里花点时间 |
[1:04:54] | to let you know that Moder & Sons | 让你知道 莫德尔父子公司 |
[1:04:56] | intends to fully cooperate with your investigation. | 拟全面配合你们的调查 |
[1:04:58] | We care deeply about our employees and consumers. | 我们深切关心我们的员工和消费者 |
[1:05:01] | Well, you don’t seem to care too deeply | 好吧 你似乎没有太深的关心 |
[1:05:04] | about Larry Whitaker. | 关于拉里-惠特克 |
[1:05:05] | Larry Whitaker is a troubled man. | 拉里-惠特克是一个有问题的人 |
[1:05:08] | He started spreading damaging lies about the company | 他开始散布关于公司的破坏性谎言 |
[1:05:11] | after he’d been passed over for a promotion. | 在他被拒绝晋升后 |
[1:05:13] | He was embittered by a system | 他对一个制度感到愤懑 |
[1:05:15] | where he was no longer advancing. | 在那里他不再前进了 |
[1:05:17] | I tried to reason with him, but I can’t help someone | 我试着和他讲道理 但我不能帮助别人 |
[1:05:20] | who doesn’t want to help himself. | 谁不愿意帮助自己 |
[1:05:22] | Rich Moder is one of the most ethical | 富豪莫德尔是最有道德的人之一 |
[1:05:24] | and thoughtful CEOs I’ve ever come across. | 我曾经遇到过的那些体贴的首席执行官 |
[1:05:27] | And trust me, I’ve worked with a lot of them. | 相信我 我和他们中的很多人合作过 |
[1:05:29] | If he’s so ethical, then why would he have | 如果他是如此有道德 那么他为什么会有 |
[1:05:31] | knowingly allowed carcinogenic materials to stay on store shelves? | 明知故犯地允许致癌材料留在商店的货架上? |
[1:05:35] | That’s a fictitious narrative being driven | 这是一个被驱动的虚构的叙述 |
[1:05:38] | by a man who is unhappy and unhinged. | 由一个不快乐和不正常的人 |
[1:05:40] | This isn’t gonna go anywhere. | 这不会有任何进展 |
[1:05:43] | This is a waste of your time. | 这是在浪费你的时间 |
[1:05:45] | You’re meant for something so much bigger than all this. | 你注定要做比这一切大得多的事情 |
[1:05:49] | – I’ve done my homework on you. – Well, clearly. | – 我已经做了关于你的功课 – 嗯 很明显 |
[1:05:51] | You found me at my NA meeting. | 你在我的戒酒会上找到我 |
[1:05:53] | Son of a cop who was killed in the line of duty. | 一个警察的儿子在执行任务时被杀 |
[1:05:56] | The son goes on to become a successful FBI agent. | 儿子后来成为一名成功的联调局探员 |
[1:06:00] | You’ve had an impressive career. | 你有一个令人印象深刻的职业生涯 |
[1:06:03] | Anyway, it got me to thinking | 总之 这让我想到了 |
[1:06:06] | there’s an empty congressional seat | 有一个空的国会席位 |
[1:06:08] | in the 13th District in Michigan | 在密歇根州第13区 |
[1:06:10] | that represents Detroit. | 这代表了底特律 |
[1:06:12] | They want somebody tough on crime. | 他们想找一个对犯罪行为严厉的人 |
[1:06:15] | I think you would be perfect. | 我认为你会是完美的 |
[1:06:17] | A hometown hero returns. | 一个家乡的英雄回来了 |
[1:06:19] | Me? A Congressman? | 我 一个国会议员? |
[1:06:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:06:23] | That’s a wild idea, right? | 这是个疯狂的想法 对吗? |
[1:06:26] | But I’m rarely wrong once I get a read on someone. | 但是 一旦我对某人有了了解 我就很少出错 |
[1:06:30] | And I could help you through the process. | 而且我可以帮助你完成这个过程 |
[1:06:34] | First, you’d need to drop everything | 首先 你需要放下一切 |
[1:06:35] | and clear your schedule. | 并清除你的日程安排 |
[1:06:37] | No, I’m not dropping anything. | 不 我没有丢掉任何东西 |
[1:06:40] | Agent Ressler, in Congress, | 雷斯勒探员 在国会 |
[1:06:42] | you could reach so many more people. | 你可以接触到这么多的人 |
[1:06:44] | You could make a real difference. | 你可以做出真正的改变 |
[1:06:49] | You know, Ms. Foster, you are worth every penny | 你知道 福斯特女士 你的每一分钱都是值得的 |
[1:06:51] | those corporate schmucks pay you. | 那些公司的蠢货给你钱 |
[1:06:53] | I’ll give you that. | 我给你说说 |
[1:06:54] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 如果你能原谅我 |
[1:06:57] | I got to get back to my office. | 我得回到我的办公室 |
[1:07:04] | Thank you for calling me, Manny. | 谢谢你给我打电话 曼尼 |
[1:07:05] | There he is. Red. | 他在那里 红色 |
[1:07:07] | I just had the most absolutely | 我刚刚有了最绝对的 |
[1:07:12] | mouthwatering boliche. | 令人垂涎欲滴的波利切 |
[1:07:14] | Boliche is a bit heavy | 波利切有点重 |
[1:07:16] | for the middle of the day, no? | 为一天之中 不是吗? |
[1:07:17] | I’m finding I prefer my dinner at lunch, | 我发现我更喜欢在午餐时吃晚餐 |
[1:07:20] | a light supper in the evening, | 傍晚时分 吃了一顿清淡的晚餐 |
[1:07:22] | drinks at both. | 在这两个地方喝酒 |
[1:07:27] | I assume you’ve had a change of mind, yes? | 我想你已经改变了主意 是吗? |
[1:07:32] | I want to see the gloves again. | 我想再看看这副手套 |
[1:07:33] | Come on. All right. | 来吧 好的 |
[1:07:41] | There they are. | 他们在那里 |
[1:07:43] | The name. | 的名字 |
[1:07:49] | Julian Flores. And you were right. | 朱利安-弗洛雷斯 而且你是对的 |
[1:07:51] | He was Special Forces. | 他是特种部队 |
[1:07:53] | He’s in Falls Church, Virginia, living under an alias. | 他在维吉尼亚州的福尔斯丘奇 以化名生活 |
[1:07:55] | I’ll text you the address. | 我把地址发给你 |
[1:07:58] | You’re not gonna hurt him, are you? | 你不会伤害他 是吗? |
[1:08:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:08:02] | I kind of know his uncle. I like the guy. | 我有点认识他的叔叔 我喜欢那个人 |
[1:08:06] | He’ll be just fine. | 他将会很好 |
[1:08:15] | You know, I was gonna give those to you either way. | 你知道 无论如何 我都会把这些东西给你 |
[1:08:18] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢? |
[1:08:20] | I’m a sucker for a sentimental story. | 我很喜欢感性的故事 |
[1:08:22] | I appreciate that, Red. | 我很欣赏这一点 Red |
[1:08:27] | Manny, did you happen to talk to Weecha | 曼尼 你是否碰巧和维查谈过? |
[1:08:29] | since I saw you yesterday? | 自从我昨天见到你之后? |
[1:08:31] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[1:08:33] | Well, next time you do, | 好吧 下次你会的 |
[1:08:34] | would you mind giving her a message? | 你能给她带个口信吗? |
[1:08:35] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗? |
[1:08:38] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:08:48] | Agent Ressler, is everything okay? | 雷斯勒探员 一切都好吗? |
[1:08:49] | You were gone a lot longer than usual. | 你离开的时间比平时长很多 |
[1:08:51] | That’s because I was with Blair Foster. | 那是因为我和布莱尔-福斯特在一起 |
[1:08:53] | – She ambushed my NA meeting. – Wait, what? | – 她伏击了我的NA会议 – 等等 什么? |
[1:08:56] | Did she say anything incriminating? | 她说了什么罪证吗? |
[1:08:57] | Uh, no. | 呃 没有 |
[1:08:59] | No, she steps right up to the line without crossing it. | 不 她直接走到线上而没有越过它 |
[1:09:01] | She’s bold. She’s not afraid of anyone. | 她很大胆 她不惧怕任何人 |
[1:09:04] | Well, while you were out with our blacklister, | 好吧 当你和我们的黑衣人出去的时候 |
[1:09:07] | we think we may have ID’d the researcher | 我们认为我们可能已经确定了研究者的身份 |
[1:09:08] | who wrote the report. | 撰写该报告的人 |
[1:09:10] | Dr. Samuel Feinberg. | 塞缪尔-费恩伯格博士 |
[1:09:13] | He’s a researcher at Redlands Chemical Institute. | 他是雷德兰兹化学研究所的一名研究员 |
[1:09:15] | And according to their head of research, | 而根据他们的研究负责人的说法 |
[1:09:17] | Feinberg conducted several studies for Moder & Sons | 费恩伯格为莫德父子公司进行了几项研究 |
[1:09:21] | over a seven-year period. | 在七年的时间里 |
[1:09:23] | But his relationship with them ended abruptly in 2017, | 但他与他们的关系在2017年戛然而止 |
[1:09:27] | which is the same year the report | 也就是在这一年 该报告 |
[1:09:30] | Whitaker found was supposedly written. | 惠特克发现据说是写的 |
[1:09:31] | So what, they stopped working with him | 所以呢 他们停止了与他的合作 |
[1:09:33] | because he concluded that their all-star product causes cancer? | 因为他得出结论 他们的全明星产品会导致癌症? |
[1:09:36] | That’s what we’re thinking. | 这就是我们的想法 |
[1:09:38] | It’s not a sure bet, but it’s the best lead we’ve got. | 这不是一个确定的赌注 但这是我们所得到的最好的线索 |
[1:09:40] | Malik, Ressler, go talk to Dr. Feinberg. | 马利克 雷斯勒 去和费恩伯格博士谈谈 |
[1:09:43] | Not only is he our last chance to get some proof, | 他不仅是我们获得一些证据的最后机会 |
[1:09:45] | but he may be in danger if Moder & Sons | 但是 如果莫德父子公司出现问题 他可能会有危险 |
[1:09:47] | see him as a threat. | 认为他是一个威胁 |
[1:09:49] | And we could use a win because I’m just getting word | 我们可以使用一场胜利 因为我刚刚得到消息 |
[1:09:51] | Judge Hurban has made her decision. | 赫尔班法官已经做出了决定 |
[1:09:56] | Excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:09:57] | – Are you Dr. Samuel Feinberg? – Yes. | – 你是塞缪尔-芬伯格博士吗?- 是的 |
[1:10:01] | Agents Ressler and Malik, FBI. | 雷斯勒和Malik探员 联调局 |
[1:10:02] | May we come in? | 我们可以进来吗? |
[1:10:04] | Of course. I was expecting you. | 当然了 我在等着你 |
[1:10:15] | This is my attorney, Blair Foster. | 这是我的律师 布莱尔-福斯特 |
[1:10:19] | I’d like her to be present for our conversation. | 我希望她能出席我们的谈话 |
[1:10:22] | Agent Ressler, long time no see. | 雷斯勒探员 很久没有见面了 |
[1:10:29] | Mr. Feinberg, as you may already know, | 费恩伯格先生 你可能已经知道 |
[1:10:33] | we’re conducting an investigation into Moder & Sons. | 我们正在对莫德尔父子公司进行调查 |
[1:10:37] | We understand you did some research for them at Redlands. | 我们知道你在雷德兰兹为他们做了一些研究 |
[1:10:39] | It feels like ages ago now, but, yes. | 现在感觉像是很久以前 但是 是的 |
[1:10:43] | To be more specific, we’re interested in a 2017 study | 更具体地说 我们对2017年的一项研究感兴趣 |
[1:10:46] | where you concluded that | 你在那里得出结论说 |
[1:10:48] | there was carcinogenic material in some of their products. | 他们的一些产品中存在致癌物质 |
[1:10:49] | That’s not correct. | 这是不正确的 |
[1:10:51] | Are you saying that you didn’t do a study in 2017 on Spring ‘N Shine? | 你是说你在2017年没有做一个关于 “春天 “的研究? |
[1:10:55] | I did do a study, but I never finished it. | 我确实做了一项研究 但我从未完成 |
[1:10:58] | The data was unsound. | 这些数据是不健全的 |
[1:11:00] | We have a witness who’s willing to go on record | 我们有一个愿意记录在案的证人 |
[1:11:02] | saying he saw a report of the study, | 说他看到了一份研究报告 |
[1:11:05] | a complete and very damning one for Moder & Sons. | 对莫德父子来说 这是一个完整的 非常有害的 |
[1:11:09] | And if this report comes to light, | 而如果这份报告被曝光 |
[1:11:11] | and it comes out that you lied | 结果发现你撒谎了 |
[1:11:12] | during a federal investigation, | 在联邦调查期间 |
[1:11:14] | well, that could end very poorly for you. | 那么 这对你来说可能是非常糟糕的结局 |
[1:11:17] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[1:11:20] | If you have any more questions, | 如果你有任何其他问题 |
[1:11:23] | you can direct them to Ms. Foster’s office. | 你可以引导他们到福斯特女士的办公室 |
[1:11:26] | I don’t have anything more to say. | 我没有什么可说的了 |
[1:11:34] | He lied right to our faces like it was nothing. | 他当着我们的面撒谎 好像这没什么 |
[1:11:37] | She promised him something. | 她向他承诺了一些事情 |
[1:11:38] | Apparently, it was worth the threat | 显然 这值得威胁 |
[1:11:40] | of a federal prison sentence. | 的联邦监狱服刑 |
[1:11:47] | I tried to get ahold of Harold, | 我试着联系哈洛德 |
[1:11:48] | but I had to settle for the second string. | 但我不得不退而求其次 |
[1:11:51] | I really hope there’s a point to this phone call | 我真的希望这个电话是有意义的 |
[1:11:53] | other than to insult me. | 除了侮辱我之外 |
[1:11:54] | Donald, I can’t think of a better point | 唐纳德 我想不出有什么更好的观点了 |
[1:11:56] | than to insult you, | 而不是侮辱你 |
[1:11:58] | but I suppose this will have to do for the moment. | 但我想这是目前必须做的 |
[1:11:59] | I’m calling because I have a gift for you at the warehouse. | 我打电话是因为我在仓库为你准备了一份礼物 |
[1:12:03] | Ms. Foster’s operative, Mr. Julian Flores of Havana. | 福斯特女士的探员 哈瓦那的朱利安-弗洛雷斯先生 |
[1:12:07] | He’s waiting and he’s ready to talk. | 他在等待 他已经准备好说话了 |
[1:12:09] | How’d you manage that? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[1:12:11] | Cost me seven favors at Immigration Services. | 让我在移民局花了七个人情 |
[1:12:13] | It’s not so simple to get stamps | 获得邮票并不那么简单 |
[1:12:15] | on asylum papers these days. | 这些天来 在庇护文件上 |
[1:12:17] | Seven favors? | 七个人情? |
[1:12:18] | What’d you do, move his whole family over from Cuba? | 你做了什么 把他的整个家庭从古巴搬过来? |
[1:12:20] | No. His mistress, her sister, | 不 他的情妇 她的妹妹 |
[1:12:22] | his mother, two cousins, a dear friend from high school, | 他的母亲 两个表妹 一个高中时的挚友 |
[1:12:26] | and a dog, which was its own headache. | 和一只狗 这是它自己的头痛问题 |
[1:12:29] | I shouldn’t have even asked. | 我甚至不应该问 |
[1:12:30] | Look, we’re on our way over now. | 听着 我们现在正在赶来的路上 |
[1:12:34] | Look, I don’t want to belabor this. | 听着 我不想赘述这个问题 |
[1:12:36] | You’ve all heard my thoughts. | 你们都听到了我的想法 |
[1:12:37] | And while there were compelling arguments on both sides, | 虽然双方都有令人信服的论点 |
[1:12:41] | I’m ruling in favor of your task force, | 我裁定支持你的专案组 |
[1:12:44] | Assistant Director Cooper. | 助理主任库珀 |
[1:12:45] | It’s clear to me | 我很清楚 |
[1:12:47] | that the safety and security reasons | 安全和安保原因 |
[1:12:48] | for keeping your records internal | 用于保存你的内部记录 |
[1:12:51] | far outweigh any benefit | 远远超过了任何好处 |
[1:12:52] | Congress might receive from making them public. | 国会可能从公开这些信息中得到好处 |
[1:12:56] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 法官大人 |
[1:12:57] | So if you will excuse me, I am due in court. | 所以 如果你能原谅我 我应该出庭了 |
[1:13:01] | I trust you’ll see yourselves out. | 我相信你们会看到自己的出路 |
[1:13:07] | Well, there you have it, Clayton. | 好了 你有了 克莱顿 |
[1:13:09] | Can we finally put this to rest? | 我们能不能最终把这件事平息下来? |
[1:13:10] | Mm-mm. Not today, Cynthia, | 嗯 今天不行 辛西娅 |
[1:13:12] | because now my interest is piqued. | 因为现在我的兴趣被激起了 |
[1:13:14] | Yeah, I thought Hudson had found political gold | 是的 我以为哈德逊找到了政治黄金 |
[1:13:17] | with this investigation, | 与这项调查 |
[1:13:19] | but based on how badly you want to keep this secret, | 但基于你有多想保守这个秘密 |
[1:13:23] | I think he might have found a diamond mine. | 我想他可能发现了一个钻石矿 |
[1:13:24] | Now you just sound paranoid. | 现在你只是听起来很偏执 |
[1:13:29] | Well, as a courtesy, | 好吧 作为一种礼节 |
[1:13:30] | I’m gonna give you a heads-up. | 我要给你提个醒 |
[1:13:32] | I’m holding a press conference later today. | 我今天晚些时候将举行一个新闻发布会 |
[1:13:35] | I’m launching a formal investigation | 我正在发起正式调查 |
[1:13:37] | into the task force. | 进入工作队 |
[1:13:39] | And I will be naming names, Cynthia, | 而且我还会指名道姓 辛西娅 |
[1:13:41] | including yours. | 包括你的 |
[1:13:43] | I’m more convinced than ever there’s something here. | 我比以往任何时候都更相信这里有东西 |
[1:13:49] | And we will get answers. | 而且我们会得到答案 |
[1:14:05] | Are these really necessary? | 这些真的有必要吗? |
[1:14:08] | We just wanted you to get used to the feel of them. | 我们只是想让你习惯它们的感觉 |
[1:14:10] | You’re gonna be wearing them a lot real soon. | 你很快就会经常穿着它们 |
[1:14:12] | What could you possibly have on me? | 你怎么可能有我的把柄? |
[1:14:16] | Flores talked, Blair. | 弗洛雷斯谈到 布莱尔 |
[1:14:18] | We have him on trespassing, stalking, | 我们以非法侵入和跟踪的罪名逮捕了他 |
[1:14:20] | larceny, identity theft. | 盗窃罪 身份盗窃罪 |
[1:14:23] | Well, he was happy to cut a deal. Sang like a robin. | 好吧 他很高兴能达成交易 唱得像个知更鸟 |
[1:14:26] | I’m supposed to be afraid? | 我应该害怕吗? |
[1:14:28] | No, you should be aware. | 不 你应该知道 |
[1:14:30] | He’s implicated you on multiple federal counts. | 他以多项联邦罪名牵连到你 |
[1:14:33] | You’re looking at 10 years. | 你要看的是10年 |
[1:14:36] | I have been in badly lit rooms like this one | 我曾在像这样光线不好的房间里呆过 |
[1:14:39] | more times than I can count. | 我数不清有多少次 |
[1:14:41] | It’s always the same song and dance. | 总是同样的歌曲和舞蹈 |
[1:14:43] | So let’s cut to the deal making, | 因此 让我们切入交易的制定 |
[1:14:45] | because I’m certainly not going to prison. | 因为我肯定不会进监狱 |
[1:14:47] | That’s awfully arrogant of you. | 你真是太傲慢了 |
[1:14:50] | It’s awfully naive of you | 你真是太天真了 |
[1:14:51] | to think it would go any other way. | 以为会有任何其他的结果 |
[1:14:54] | All right, let’s say, hypothetically, | 好吧 让我们说 假设 |
[1:14:57] | we were willing to play ball. | 我们愿意打球 |
[1:14:59] | Flores said that you keep meticulous records on all your clients, | 弗洛雷斯说 你对所有的客户都有细致的记录 |
[1:15:01] | records that only you have access to. | 只有你能访问的记录 |
[1:15:04] | Now, you hand over those files to us, | 现在 你把这些文件交给我们 |
[1:15:06] | including the one on Moder & Sons, | 包括关于莫德父子的那篇 |
[1:15:08] | and we might be able to work out a generous immunity agreement. | 我们也许能达成一份慷慨的豁免协议 |
[1:15:13] | All of my files? | 我所有的文件? |
[1:15:15] | That’s not gonna happen, Don. | 那是不可能的 唐 |
[1:15:18] | There’s things in some of those files | 在这些文件中 有一些东西 |
[1:15:19] | that would get me killed twice over. | 那会让我被杀两次 |
[1:15:22] | That was some fancy pitching, but ball season’s over. | 那是一些花哨的投球 但球季已经结束 |
[1:15:24] | I’ll risk my day in court. | 我将在法庭上冒险 |
[1:15:26] | No files, no deal. | 没有文件 就没有交易 |
[1:15:30] | Look, the fact that the FBI even got this far | 听着 事实上 联调局甚至走到了这一步 |
[1:15:34] | tells me there’s someone bigger behind all of this. | 告诉我 这一切的背后有一个更大的人 |
[1:15:37] | So who’s really in charge here? | 那么 谁才是这里真正的负责人? |
[1:15:39] | And what is it they want from me? | 那么他们想从我这里得到什么呢? |
[1:15:41] | I’m sure we can find common ground. | 我相信我们可以找到共同点 |
[1:15:44] | There’s plenty I’m willing to share, | 我有很多东西愿意分享 |
[1:15:45] | but I only deal in specifics. | 但我只处理具体问题 |
[1:15:51] | Harold, what can I do for you? | 哈洛德 我能为你做什么? |
[1:15:52] | I assume you received my gift. | 我想你收到了我的礼物 |
[1:15:54] | We did, and he’s the gift that keeps on giving. | 我们做到了 他是一个不断给予的礼物 |
[1:15:58] | We were able to bring in Foster based on Flores’ testimony, | 我们能够根据弗洛雷斯的证词引入福斯特 |
[1:16:00] | and she’s willing to make a deal. | 而且她愿意做一个交易 |
[1:16:03] | But she’ll only give us precise information. | 但她只会给我们准确的信息 |
[1:16:05] | Yes. Well, I suspected she’d be a formidable opponent. | 是的 嗯 我怀疑她会是一个可怕的对手 |
[1:16:10] | I want to do the maximum good here. | 我想在这里做最大的好事 |
[1:16:13] | Dorf is about to have a press conference, | 多夫即将召开新闻发布会 |
[1:16:14] | and he’s naming names | 而且他还指名道姓 |
[1:16:16] | in the hope that enough political pressure | 希望有足够的政治压力 |
[1:16:18] | will eventually force us to show our hands. | 最终将迫使我们露出马脚 |
[1:16:20] | We could be done here. | 我们可以在这里完成 |
[1:16:22] | This could be our last case. | 这可能是我们的最后一个案例 |
[1:16:24] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我不会那么肯定 |
[1:16:26] | If Ms. Foster wants to be specific, | 如果福斯特女士想说得具体一点 |
[1:16:28] | ask her about December 31, 2013. | 问她2013年12月31日的情况 |
[1:16:32] | See what she has to say. | 看看她说了些什么 |
[1:16:35] | That’s all? Just that date? | 这就是全部?仅仅是那个日期? |
[1:16:36] | Oh, it’ll be enough. | 哦 这就够了 |
[1:16:44] | If you want to cut a deal, you’ll need to turn over | 如果你想达成交易 你就需要翻开 |
[1:16:45] | everything on Moder & Sons… | 莫德尔父子的一切… |
[1:16:47] | and any information regarding December 31, 2013. | 以及有关2013年12月31日的任何信息 |
[1:16:52] | There it is. | 就在那里 |
[1:16:54] | Now we’re all playing on the same field. | 现在我们都在同一块场地上比赛 |
[1:16:56] | Care to elaborate on that? | 能否详细说明一下? |
[1:16:59] | I’ll tell you every sordid detail | 我将告诉你每一个肮脏的细节 |
[1:17:01] | as soon as I have my deal in writing. | 一旦我有了书面的交易 |
[1:17:05] | “And I would like to tell you, | “而且我想告诉你 |
[1:17:07] | as many of you may know, the…” | 正如你们中的许多人可能知道的那样 ……” |
[1:17:10] | Oh, it’s too late, Harold. Now, I’m on in 15. | 哦 太晚了 哈洛德 现在 我在15区 |
[1:17:13] | Nothing you can say will deter me. | 你说什么都不能阻挡我 |
[1:17:14] | I’m holding this press conference. | 我正在举行这个新闻发布会 |
[1:17:16] | I understand, but I’m actually here on other business. | 我理解 但实际上我在这里有其他的事情 |
[1:17:19] | You see, Blair Foster sent me. | 你看 布莱尔-福斯特派我来的 |
[1:17:31] | Thank you all for coming out today. | 感谢大家今天的到来 |
[1:17:33] | I apologize for the delay. I’ll keep it brief. | 我对延误表示歉意 我将保持简短 |
[1:17:40] | It’s with a heavy heart that I must report | 我必须怀着沉重的心情报告 |
[1:17:42] | that due to personal family matters, | 那是由于个人家庭事务 |
[1:17:46] | I will be taking a leave of absence | 我将请假 |
[1:17:48] | from my position effective immediately. | 从我的职位立即生效 |
[1:17:51] | Senator Dorf! | 多夫参议员! |
[1:17:53] | It’s been my honor to serve this country. | 能为这个国家服务是我的荣幸 |
[1:17:56] | I would appreciate privacy at this time. | 在这个时候 我希望能有隐私 |
[1:17:59] | – Thank you. – But Senator… | – 谢谢你 – 但是参议员… |
[1:18:07] | I’m sorry. The senator won’t be taking any questions. | 我很抱歉 参议员不会接受任何问题 |
[1:18:23] | Weecha. | 维查 |
[1:18:26] | Come in. Come in, sit down. | 进来吧 进来吧 坐下 |
[1:18:36] | He was in again. | 他又进去了 |
[1:18:38] | Asking about you. | 询问你的情况 |
[1:18:40] | Did you tell him that we had been speaking? | 你有没有告诉他 我们一直在说话? |
[1:18:42] | No. | 没有 |
[1:18:45] | Oh, he is persistent, isn’t he? | 哦 他很执着 不是吗? |
[1:18:48] | He told me to tell you something if I saw you. | 他告诉我 如果我见到你 要告诉你一些事情 |
[1:18:51] | He wrote it down. | 他把它写了下来 |
[1:19:05] | I don’t know what I’m going to do with that man. | 我不知道我将如何对待那个人 |
[1:19:09] | En serio. | En serio. |
[1:19:12] | You and me both. | 你和我都是 |
[1:19:21] | Sure is quiet around here. | 这里确实很安静 |
[1:19:23] | The rest of the team is out arresting | 团队的其他成员都在外面抓捕 |
[1:19:25] | the CEO of Moder & Sons. | Moder & Sons公司的首席执行官 |
[1:19:27] | Well, that’s sure to make the 11:00 news. | 嗯 这肯定会成为11点的新闻 |
[1:19:30] | Speaking of, Senator Dorf did a real 180. | 说到这里 多夫参议员做了一个真正的180度转变 |
[1:19:34] | It’s everywhere. | 它无处不在 |
[1:19:35] | That had to be your work. | 那一定是你的工作 |
[1:19:37] | How’d you get him to change his mind? | 你是如何让他改变主意的? |
[1:19:40] | Blackmail. | 敲诈 |
[1:19:44] | Good Lord, Harold. | 好家伙 哈洛德 |
[1:19:46] | Do I even want to know? | 我甚至想知道吗? |
[1:19:48] | Foster had a file on him. | 福斯特有一份关于他的档案 |
[1:19:50] | New Year’s Eve, 2013. | 2013年的除夕夜 |
[1:19:52] | Dorf’s teenage son, Michael, | 多夫的十几岁的儿子 迈克尔 |
[1:19:54] | was driving high and drunk after a party. | 在一次聚会后 他高高兴兴地开车 喝得酩酊大醉 |
[1:19:56] | He miscalculated a turn | 他误判了一个转弯 |
[1:19:58] | and hit a teenage girl, Makayla Johnson. | 并打了一个十几岁的女孩 玛凯拉-约翰逊 |
[1:20:00] | She was waiting on a city bus. | 她在一辆城市公交车上等待 |
[1:20:02] | He paralyzed her from the waist down. | 他使她从腰部以下瘫痪 |
[1:20:03] | Whoo. Wow. That’s awful. | Whoo.哇 太可怕了 |
[1:20:06] | It’s terrible. | 这很可怕 |
[1:20:07] | When his son was taken to the hospital, | 当他的儿子被送往医院时 |
[1:20:09] | Dorf used Foster to ensure the blood was never tested, | 多夫利用福斯特来确保血液从未被检测 |
[1:20:11] | so it all went away without criminal charges. | 所以这一切都在没有刑事指控的情况下消失了 |
[1:20:13] | Wasn’t his entire political platform | 他的整个政治纲领不就是这样吗? |
[1:20:16] | based on being tough on drugs? | 基于对毒品的强硬态度? |
[1:20:17] | Yes. So he was hell bent on burying it. | 是的 所以他一心想要埋掉它 |
[1:20:21] | Apparently, his son was incredibly remorseful. | 显然 他的儿子非常懊悔 |
[1:20:23] | He wanted to pay for what he’d done. | 他想为自己的行为付出代价 |
[1:20:24] | So Dorf used Foster to silence his own son. | 因此 多夫利用福斯特让自己的儿子闭嘴 |
[1:20:29] | Michael Dorf has been in and out of psychological care since the accident. | 自事故发生以来 迈克尔-道夫一直在接受心理治疗 |
[1:20:33] | Trust me, if anyone understands the need | 相信我 如果有人了解到需要 |
[1:20:36] | to bury certain things | 埋葬某些东西 |
[1:20:37] | when it comes to family, it’s me. | 当涉及到家庭时 就是我 |
[1:20:39] | But are we really just gonna let Dorf off | 但我们真的就这样让多夫离开吗? |
[1:20:42] | for obstructing justice? | 妨碍司法的罪名? |
[1:20:43] | Not exactly. | 并非如此 |
[1:20:46] | Senator Dorf and I came to an arrangement. | 道夫参议员和我达成了一项安排 |
[1:20:52] | It’s late. I’m just leaving. | 已经很晚了 我正准备离开 |
[1:20:54] | Who got to you? What the hell happened? | 谁找上了你?到底发生了什么? |
[1:20:56] | – Blair Foster happened. – Oh, the lawyer? | – 布莱尔-福斯特发生了 – 哦 那个律师? |
[1:20:58] | What does she have to do with any of this? | 她与这一切有什么关系? |
[1:20:59] | It doesn’t matter. She doesn’t matter. | 这并不重要 她并不重要 |
[1:21:01] | What matters is this is all over. | 重要的是这一切都结束了 |
[1:21:03] | It’s time to move on. | 是时候继续前进了 |
[1:21:05] | Are you kidding me? This… Whatever this is, | 你在跟我开玩笑吗?这…不管这是什么 |
[1:21:07] | it just continues to prove my theory | 这只是继续证明了我的理论 |
[1:21:09] | that something bigger is going on out here… | 有更大的事情发生在这里… … |
[1:21:10] | Well, I’m moving on, all right? | 好吧 我继续前进 好吗? |
[1:21:12] | I’m done with this. I’m done with us. | 我已经受够了 我已经受够了我们 |
[1:21:14] | And I’m sure you won’t listen, | 而且我肯定你不会听 |
[1:21:16] | but if I may offer some parting advice, here goes… | 但如果我可以提供一些临别建议的话 那就是…… |
[1:21:19] | Leave this alone. | 别管这个了 |
[1:21:22] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[1:21:23] | You have your whole career ahead of you. | 你有你的整个职业生涯在等着你 |
[1:21:25] | No good will come of this. | 这不会有好结果的 |
[1:21:27] | I’m certain of that. | 我很确定这一点 |
[1:21:30] | Go home, Mr. Hudson. | 回家吧 哈德森先生 |
[1:21:34] | So Makayla Johnson’s therapy and medical expenses | 所以马凯拉-约翰逊的治疗和医疗费用 |
[1:21:37] | will be paid for by the Dorfs? | 将由Dorfs支付? |
[1:21:38] | For the rest of her life and more. | 在她的余生中 甚至更多 |
[1:21:42] | I guess that’s a form of restorative justice. | 我想这是一种恢复性正义的形式 |
[1:21:45] | That was my hope. | 这是我的希望 |
[1:21:46] | And the task force lives to see another day. | 专案组又活到了今天 |
[1:21:49] | What about Foster? | 福斯特怎么样了? |
[1:21:51] | She’s a free woman. | 她是一个自由的女人 |
[1:21:53] | We had to let her go to get what we needed. | 为了得到我们需要的东西 我们不得不让她离开 |
[1:21:56] | I’m not convinced Hudson will ever give this up. | 我不相信哈德森会放弃这个 |
[1:21:59] | What can we say? He’s on a crusade. | 我们能说什么呢?他正在进行十字军东征 |
[1:22:02] | He’s a dog with a bone. | 他是一只有骨头的狗 |
[1:22:04] | I kind of… admire the guy. | 我有点……佩服这家伙 |
[1:22:09] | – Strangely, so do I. – Hmm. | – 奇怪的是 我也这样认为 |
[1:22:11] | That said, with Dorf out of the way, | 话虽如此 但随着多夫的离开 |
[1:22:12] | I’m not sure there’s anyone | 我不确定是否有任何人 |
[1:22:14] | who can help the defeated Mr. Hudson continue his offensive. | 谁能帮助被打败的哈德森先生继续他的攻势 |
[1:22:27] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:22:28] | Congressman Hudson. | 赫德森议员 |
[1:22:30] | It’s Blair Foster. | 我是布莱尔-福斯特 |
[1:22:32] | I realize you’re relatively new in town, | 我意识到你在镇上是相对较新的 |
[1:22:34] | but I’m sure you’ve heard my name by now. | 但我相信你现在已经听说了我的名字 |
[1:22:37] | I’d like to set a meeting with you. | 我想和你安排一次会面 |
[1:22:39] | Regarding what? | 关于什么? |
[1:22:41] | How did you even get this number? | 你是怎么得到这个号码的? |
[1:22:42] | I know today’s little press conference | 我知道今天的小记者会 |
[1:22:44] | didn’t go the way you’d hoped, | 没有按照你希望的方式进行 |
[1:22:45] | and that you were counting on the support of Senator Dorf. | 并说你指望得到多夫参议员的支持 |
[1:22:49] | I have some information I’d like to share with you. | 我有一些信息想与你分享 |
[1:22:51] | I think it could be the start | 我认为这可能是一个开始 |
[1:22:53] | of a mutually beneficial relationship. | 的一种互利关系 |
[1:22:56] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:22:57] | I don’t think we really play the game the same way. | 我不认为我们真的以同样的方式玩游戏 |
[1:23:00] | I get that. I do. | 我明白 我是这么认为的 |
[1:23:03] | In my experience, though, | 不过 根据我的经验 |
[1:23:06] | it never hurts to take the meeting. | 参加会议总没有坏处 |
[1:23:08] | So… what’s it gonna be? | 那么……会是什么呢? |