时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hi. Bless you. Same to you. Bless you. | 嗨 祝福你 你也一样 祝福你 |
[00:10] | Can you take over for a second? | 你能接替一下吗? |
[00:12] | Oh, of course, honey. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[00:15] | You miss me already? | 你已经开始想我了? |
[00:17] | Am I that obvious? | 我有那么明显吗? |
[00:19] | – I don’t mind. – Good. | – 我不介意 – 很好 |
[00:21] | ‘Cause I am cooking dinner for you tonight. | 因为我今晚要为你做晚餐 |
[00:23] | Roasted chicken, | 烤鸡 |
[00:25] | baby carrots with honey, | 小胡萝卜加蜂蜜 |
[00:26] | oh, and rice. | 还有饭 |
[00:28] | I know it’s not much, but it’s what I know how to cook best. | 听起来不怎样 但这是我会煮的饭菜 |
[00:31] | I’m just happy I found a husband who can cook. | 好高兴找到一个会做饭的丈夫 |
[00:34] | Well, you deserve a special night. | 你应该有个特别的夜晚 |
[00:37] | I feel guilty that we haven’t been able to take our honeymoon yet. | 我感到内疚 因为还没能带你度蜜月 |
[00:41] | You couldn’t make me any happier than I am right now. | 我现在已经很满足了 |
[00:44] | I’m here for another half an hour, | 我在这里还有半个小时 |
[00:46] | – and then I’m all yours. – Oh! Um… | – 然后我就是你的了 – 等等… |
[00:48] | I am going to need a little more time than that. | 我或许需要更多一点时间 |
[00:52] | Um, can you make a stop on your way home? | 你能在回家路上停一下吗? |
[00:55] | I picked up a bottle of white, | 我买了一瓶白酒 |
[00:57] | but I think a nice bottle of red would be much better. | 但我认为一瓶好的红酒会更好 |
[00:59] | Can’t wait. | 我迫不及待了 |
[01:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:07] | Hello. I’m home. | 你好 我回家了 |
[01:12] | I, uh, maybe splurged a bit on a Petit Verdot. | 我 呃 也许在小维多上花了一点钱 |
[01:16] | But you did say it was a special night. | 但你确实说过这是一个特别的夜晚 |
[01:21] | Kel? | 凯尔? |
[01:23] | What are you up to? | 你在忙什么呢? |
[01:38] | “奥凯罗 奥科罗” | |
[01:38] | Come on, Kel, pick up. | 来吧 凯罗 接电话 |
[01:41] | You’ve reached a number | 你所拨打的号码 |
[01:43] | that has been disconnected and is no longer in service. | 是空号或已不再提供服务 |
[01:47] | What the hell is happening? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[01:54] | “没处可去的新娘 第192号” | |
[02:00] | Oh, my gosh. That coffee smells good. | 天啊 那咖啡闻起来很香 |
[02:03] | I didn’t sleep a wink. | 我完全无法睡觉 |
[02:06] | Every inch of this city is under construction. | 这城市每一寸都在建设中 |
[02:09] | It’s like jackhammers are at my headboard. | 就像千斤顶在我的床头板上 |
[02:12] | I slept better in my car than at the hotel. | 我在车里比在饭店睡得好 |
[02:14] | There’s something in the New York air | 纽约的空气中有些东西 |
[02:17] | that makes sleep useless, | 使睡眠变得毫无用处 |
[02:19] | so said Simone de Beauvoir. | 西蒙娜-德-波伏娃如是说 |
[02:22] | Agree to disagree, Simone. | 只能勉强同意西蒙娜了 |
[02:24] | So where are we off to today? | 我们今天要去哪里? |
[02:27] | Bavaria for a meeting with the Illuminati? | 巴伐利亚与光照派的会面? |
[02:30] | Treasure hunt in Cairo? | 在开罗寻宝? |
[02:31] | I’m off to a meeting. | 我去开会了 |
[02:34] | You should enjoy your coffee. | 你应该享受你的咖啡 |
[02:37] | No, no, no. Sit, sit, relax. | 不 不 你坐下 放松 |
[02:39] | I was told to keep an eye on you. | 我被告知要密切关注你 |
[02:41] | I’m willing to offer a compromise. | 我愿意提供一个折中方案 |
[02:45] | My burner phone. | 我的一次性手机 |
[02:47] | Write the number down and call it | 写下号码随时打给我 |
[02:49] | whenever you want to check up on me. | 只要你想检查我的情况 |
[02:52] | I promise I’ll answer. | 我保证会回答 |
[02:54] | What am I supposed to do the rest of the time? | 空闲的时间我该做什么呢? |
[02:55] | Well, perhaps you’d prefer to spend the day | 也许你更愿意花一天时间 |
[02:57] | pursuing your own personal matters. | 处理自己的个人事务 |
[03:01] | You’re referring to the check from the garage sale? | 你指的是车库拍卖的支票? |
[03:03] | Did you step through that door? | 你是否跨过了那扇门? |
[03:06] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[03:08] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | Why don’t you just tell me | 你何不直接告诉我 |
[03:13] | what Kathleen Sutton has to do with my mother’s past? | 凯瑟琳-萨顿与我母亲的过去有何关系? |
[03:16] | Because, Agent Malik, | 因为 马利克探员 |
[03:18] | some stories can’t | 有些故事不能 |
[03:20] | just be told. | 只是被告知 |
[03:22] | They have to be discovered. | 他们必须被发掘 |
[03:27] | Call whenever you like. | 只要你愿意 随时打给我 |
[03:35] | Morning. | 早安 |
[03:38] | After 30 years of marriage, | 经过30年的婚姻生活 |
[03:39] | I can finally tell the difference | 我终于可以分辨出 |
[03:41] | between your sexy squint | 你性感的斜视 |
[03:43] | and your tortured gaze. | 和你折磨人的目光 |
[03:46] | And what are my eyes telling you now? | 我的眼睛现在告诉你什么? |
[03:48] | That I’m not getting lucky tonight. | 我今晚不会有好运 |
[03:50] | What’s going on with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[03:52] | Uh, the task force. | 呃 专案组 |
[03:54] | We’re under a high level of scrutiny. | 我们受到高度的监督 |
[03:56] | If we’re gonna survive, we have to prove our worth. | 要生存 我们必须证明我们的价值 |
[03:59] | But we’re in a holding pattern. | 现在处于搁置状态 |
[04:01] | – Reddington? – Just Our team relies on | – 雷丁顿呢? – 只是我们的团队依靠的是 |
[04:03] | the Blacklist cases that he brings us, | 他给我们带来的黑名单案件 |
[04:04] | but he’s been acting erratically, | 但他的行为一直很不正常 |
[04:06] | more so than usual. | 比平时更多 |
[04:08] | Anything I can do? | 有什么我可以做的吗? |
[04:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:11] | Find us a case to work on. | 给我们找一个可以工作的案子 |
[04:15] | There’s this young woman I volunteer with | 有一个和我一起做志愿者的年轻女人 |
[04:17] | at the meal center, brand-new to the country, | 在膳食中心 全新的国家 |
[04:19] | Happiest newlywed in the world, | 世界上最幸福的新婚夫妇 |
[04:21] | until her husband vanished from the apartment. | 直到她的丈夫从公寓里消失 |
[04:24] | – Charlene, I was joking. – Right in the middle of cooking dinner. | – 夏琳 我是在开玩笑 – 就在做晚饭的时候 |
[04:27] | Poor thing, she couldn’t even | 可怜的家伙 她甚至不能 |
[04:29] | get through her shift yesterday without crying. | 昨天她值班时没有哭 |
[04:31] | I’m very sorry to hear that, but, uh, | 我很抱歉听到这个消息 但是 呃 |
[04:33] | it’s not exactly the kind of case is gonna help us. | 这不完全是那种会帮助我们的案件 |
[04:36] | Oh, so… | 哦 那么… |
[04:39] | the goal of your team is to help yourselves. | 你们团队的目标是帮助你们自己 |
[04:41] | And all this time I thought it was to help people in trouble. | 而一直以来 我都认为这是为了帮助有困难的人 |
[04:45] | My mistake. | 我的错误 |
[04:52] | Okello Okoro. | Okello Okoro. |
[04:54] | It’s been four days since his wife, Duni, | 他的妻子杜尼已经四天了 |
[04:56] | came home to find him gone and their apartment ransacked. | 回到家发现他已经离开 他们的公寓被洗劫一空 |
[05:00] | She filed a missing persons report, | 她提交了一份失踪人员报告 |
[05:02] | but so far, Montgomery County police have come up empty. | 但到目前为止 蒙哥马利县警方还没有得到任何结果 |
[05:04] | A missing husband. Really? | 一个失踪的丈夫 真的吗? |
[05:06] | I mean, what’s Reddington’s angle here? | 我的意思是 雷丁顿在这里的角度是什么? |
[05:07] | This case didn’t come from Reddington. | 这个案子并不是来自Reddington |
[05:09] | Who did it come from? | 它来自于谁? |
[05:12] | Charlene. | 夏琳 |
[05:13] | Who’s Charlene? | 谁是夏琳? |
[05:15] | – His wife. – Ooh. | – 他的妻子 – 哦 |
[05:17] | If you got a stronger case, I’m all ears. | 如果你有更有力的证据 我洗耳恭听 |
[05:20] | We’re hanging by a thread here. | 我们在这里被吊着 |
[05:21] | Senator Panabaker called me at home last night | 参议员潘尼贝克昨晚在家里给我打电话 |
[05:23] | to inform me that Congressman Hudson | 告知我 哈德森议员 |
[05:25] | has recruited Senator Dorf to his cause. | 已经招募了多夫参议员加入他的事业 |
[05:28] | The head of the Intelligence Committee. | 情报委员会的负责人 |
[05:30] | Congressman Hudson won’t give up until he finds out | 哈德森议员在查明真相之前不会放弃 |
[05:32] | who we are and what we do, and with Dorf on his side, | 我们是谁 我们做什么 而多夫在他身边 |
[05:34] | Hudson could subpoena our case files and read everything. | 哈德森可以传唤我们的案件档案 并阅读所有内容 |
[05:37] | There’s nothing to read. | 没有什么可读的 |
[05:39] | Raymond removed all traces of himself from those files. | 雷蒙德从这些文件中删除了自己的所有痕迹 |
[05:42] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[05:43] | We’re a task force built around an invisible | 我们是一个围绕着一个隐形的任务组 |
[05:45] | and thoroughly unreliable asset. | 和彻底不可靠的资产 |
[05:48] | If this team’s gonna get shut down, | 如果这支球队会被关闭 |
[05:50] | I’d just as soon use our final days | 我宁愿利用我们最后的日子 |
[05:52] | to do some good for somebody. | 为某人做一些好事 |
[05:54] | Dembe and I will go talk to the wife, | 我和丹贝将去和妻子谈谈 |
[05:55] | get the full story. What’s her name again? | 获得完整的故事 她叫什么名字来着? |
[05:57] | Duni. | 杜尼 |
[05:59] | You dig into the husband. Okoro. | 你挖到了丈夫 奥科罗 |
[06:02] | If he was kidnapped, let’s find out why. | 如果他被绑架了 让我们找出原因 |
[06:07] | This is Agent Ressler and Agent Zuma. | 这是雷斯勒探员和祖玛探员 |
[06:10] | They’re good men. | 他们是好人 |
[06:12] | And if anyone can help you, they can. | 如果有人能帮助你 他们可以 |
[06:15] | – I can’t thank you enough. – You’re welcome, dear. | – 我不知道怎么感谢你才好 – 不客气 亲爱的 |
[06:18] | I’ve never felt so scared. | 我从来没有感到如此害怕 |
[06:20] | Why don’t you start by telling us | 你为什么不先告诉我们 |
[06:22] | more about your husband? | 更多关于你丈夫的信息? |
[06:23] | Charlene tells us you’re newlyweds. | 夏琳告诉我们你们是新婚夫妇 |
[06:25] | – How’d you two meet? – Um, on a dating app. | – 你们俩怎么认识的?- 嗯 在一个约会软件上 |
[06:28] | Um, I was living in Kenya at the time. | 嗯 当时我住在肯尼亚 |
[06:31] | I think the distance made us feel safer to open up. | 我认为距离使我们感到更安全 可以敞开心扉 |
[06:35] | So we started messaging and… | 于是我们开始发信息 并… |
[06:40] | The beautiful messages he wrote. | 他写的那些美丽的信息 |
[06:42] | Before we knew it, we were in love. | 在我们意识到这一点之前 我们已经相爱了 |
[06:45] | So you moved here for him? | 所以你是为了他才搬到这里的? |
[06:47] | Kel offered to come to Kenya, | 凯尔提出要到肯尼亚来 |
[06:48] | but he has a good job here, | 但他在这里有一份好工作 |
[06:50] | and I’ve always wanted to live in America. | 而且我一直想住在美国 |
[06:52] | So I got here four weeks ago. We got married right away. | 所以我四个星期前到了这里 我们马上就结婚了 |
[06:56] | I know you think your husband was taken, | 我知道你认为你的丈夫被带走了 |
[06:57] | but is there any chance he left on his own? | 但有没有可能是他自己离开的? |
[07:00] | Many men get cold feet. | 许多人都会怯场 |
[07:01] | No, not Kel. | 不 不是凯尔 |
[07:04] | We’re in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[07:06] | Now, are you aware of anything | 现在 你是否知道有什么 |
[07:07] | he might be running from? Any debts? | 他可能在逃避什么?有什么债务吗? |
[07:09] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知 没有 |
[07:11] | Like I said, he has a stable career. | 就像我说的 他有一个稳定的职业生涯 |
[07:14] | Why are you asking me these questions? | 你为什么要问我这些问题? |
[07:18] | We checked your husband’s financials. | 我们检查了你丈夫的财务状况 |
[07:21] | His bank account was emptied the same day he vanished. | 他的银行账户在他消失的同一天被清空 |
[07:24] | Whoever abducted Kel must have known about my parents’ money. | 绑架凯尔的人一定知道我父母的钱 |
[07:28] | Your parents’ money? | 你父母的钱? |
[07:30] | The dowry. | 嫁妆 |
[07:31] | They transferred it into Kel’s account just this week. | 他们本周刚刚把钱转入Kel的账户 |
[07:35] | Seventy-five thousand dollars. | 七万五千美元 |
[07:38] | It was all my family had. | 这是我家庭的全部财产 |
[07:41] | If Kel’s account is empty, | 如果Kel的账户是空的 |
[07:43] | then whoever took him must have taken the dowry, too. | 那么带走他的人肯定也带走了嫁妆 |
[07:48] | Dowries? I didn’t realize that was still a thing. | 嫁妆?我没有意识到这仍然是一个东西 |
[07:51] | In some African and Asian countries, | 在一些非洲和亚洲国家 |
[07:53] | they continue to be given, but they’re largely illegal. | 他们继续被给予 但他们基本上是非法的 |
[07:57] | I imagine that would make them pretty appealing for a criminal. | 我想这将使他们对罪犯有很大的吸引力 |
[08:00] | “I can’t stop it. | “我不能阻止它 |
[08:02] | I can’t stop it any more than I can stop a wind from blowing | 我无法阻止它 就像我无法阻止风的吹动一样 |
[08:05] | or a wave from crashing. | 或者说波涛汹涌 |
[08:07] | I want to be with you. I want to be with you now. | 我想和你在一起 我现在想和你在一起 |
[08:15] | I’m tired of living this charade. | 我已经厌倦了这样的游戏生活 |
[08:17] | The me that others know has died. | 别人认识的我已经死了 |
[08:19] | I need to shed myself from this dry, scratchy skin | 我需要把自己从这种干燥 搔痒的皮肤中解脱出来 |
[08:22] | and be reborn in you. In us.” | 并在你里面重生 在我们里面 “ |
[08:24] | Jemma! | Jemma! |
[08:25] | – What? – What is it? | – 是什么? |
[08:27] | I just received an alert from the bank. | 我刚刚收到银行的提醒 |
[08:29] | The transfer came through. | 转让成功了 |
[08:39] | I just received the dowry. Another job well done. | 我刚刚收到嫁妆 另一项工作做得很好 |
[08:42] | You ready for another target? | 你准备好迎接另一个目标了吗? |
[08:44] | Hell yeah. Whatever you need, I’m your guy. | 是的 无论你需要什么 我都是你的人 |
[08:46] | I’m just working on a new woman from Senegal | 我只是在为一个来自塞内加尔的新女性工作 |
[08:48] | who is almost ready to make real contact. | 他几乎已经准备好进行真正的接触 |
[08:50] | I’ll send you your new ID packet this weekend. | 这周末我将把你的新身份证包寄给你 |
[08:53] | First, I just need to wrap out another case. | 首先 我只需要把另一个案子包出来 |
[09:02] | Good morning, beautiful. | 早上好 美女 |
[09:03] | Morning. | 早晨 |
[09:05] | I’m excited for today. | 我为今天感到兴奋 |
[09:08] | I cannot wait to make you my wife. | 我迫不及待地要让你成为我的妻子 |
[09:30] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:31] | Mrs. Sutton? | 萨顿夫人? |
[09:32] | We didn’t get a chance to meet, | 我们没有机会见面 |
[09:34] | but I was at a garage sale you went to a few days ago. | 但我几天前参加了你去的一个车库拍卖会 |
[09:37] | Oh, dear. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[09:39] | Please tell me that nice man in the hat | 请告诉我那个戴帽子的好男人 |
[09:40] | isn’t asking for his stamp back. | 并没有要求拿回他的印章 |
[09:42] | No, nothing like that. | 不 没有这样的事 |
[09:44] | Special Agent Siya Malik with the FBI. | 联调局的特别探员西雅-马利克 |
[09:46] | I was wondering if I could ask you some questions. | 我想知道我是否可以问你一些问题 |
[09:54] | Here. Please take a seat. | 在这里 请坐吧 |
[09:57] | I’m not sure how much help I’ll be. | 我不知道自己能提供多少帮助 |
[10:00] | My Nigel worked for the Foreign Office, | 我的奈杰尔为外交部工作 |
[10:02] | but he couldn’t get into specifics of what he did. | 但他无法了解他所做的具体细节 |
[10:05] | I’m looking for information about a woman, | 我在寻找关于一个女人的信息 |
[10:07] | a CIA agent who I guess was a liaison to your husband | 一个中情局探员 我猜他是你丈夫的联络人 |
[10:11] | about 25 years ago. | 大约25年前 |
[10:13] | Does that ring any bells? | 这有什么印象吗? |
[10:14] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 我不知道 |
[10:16] | Nigel was stationed overseas most of his career, | 奈杰尔职业生涯的大部分时间都驻扎在海外 |
[10:20] | and I lived stateside. | 而我住在美国本土 |
[10:21] | That’s why we wrote so many letters. | 这就是为什么我们写了这么多信 |
[10:24] | And closer to his… | 而且更接近他的… |
[10:26] | Closer to the end, he was reassigned to London. | 接近尾声时 他被调派到伦敦 |
[10:29] | I met a few of his coworkers | 我见到了他的几个同事 |
[10:31] | before he died in the line of duty. | 在他以身殉职之前 |
[10:33] | But, uh, that period is such a blur for me. | 但是 呃 那个时期对我来说是如此的模糊 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我为你的损失感到遗憾 |
[10:38] | I appreciate that. | 我很欣赏这一点 |
[10:41] | Well, actually, I do remember one colleague | 嗯 实际上 我确实记得一个同事 |
[10:45] | who I met at Nigel’s service. | 我在奈杰尔的葬礼上遇到了他 |
[10:47] | – A woman? – Yes. | – 一个女人?- 是的 |
[10:49] | She gave me her business card, | 她给了我她的名片 |
[10:51] | and she said if I ever needed any help to reach out. | 她说如果我需要任何帮助 请联系我 |
[10:54] | What was her name? Was it Meera Malik? | 她的名字是什么?是叫米拉-马利克吗? |
[10:57] | Hmm. No, that’s not her. | 嗯 不 那不是她 |
[10:59] | Ah, what was her name? | 啊 她叫什么名字? |
[11:01] | It was, uh… | 那是 呃… |
[11:03] | Regina. That was it. | 里贾纳 就是这样 |
[11:05] | Regina Saint. | 里贾纳-圣 |
[11:08] | – Are you sure? – I am. | – 你确定吗?- 我是 |
[11:12] | I remember thinking it was a lovely name | 我记得我认为这是个可爱的名字 |
[11:15] | at a dreadful time. | 在一个可怕的时刻 |
[11:21] | According to her file, | 根据她的档案 |
[11:22] | Regina Saint worked for the CIA for 23 years. | 雷吉娜-森特为中情局工作了23年 |
[11:25] | She was your mother’s case officer at one point, | 她曾一度是你母亲的办案人员 |
[11:27] | and she’s now retired | 而且她现在已经退休了 |
[11:28] | in St. Augustine, Florida. | 在佛罗里达州的圣奥古斯丁 |
[11:30] | All right, I’m sending you | 好吧 我送你 |
[11:32] | all the information I have on Regina Saint right now. | 我现在拥有的关于Regina Saint的所有信息 |
[11:36] | Got it. Thanks so much for your help. | 明白了 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[11:38] | Yeah, no problem. So how are things going with Reddington? | 是的 没问题 那么 雷丁顿的事情进展如何? |
[11:41] | Oh, he lives in a decrepit bath house | 哦 他住在一个破旧的澡堂里 |
[11:43] | and makes great coffee. | 并能制作出美味的咖啡 |
[11:44] | Not much else to report. | 没有什么其他可报告的 |
[11:46] | Uh, I gotta run. Duty calls. | 呃 我得走了 任务要求 |
[11:49] | Where are we with the missing husband? | 失踪的丈夫的情况如何? |
[11:50] | Uh, well, based on what I found, | 呃 好吧 根据我发现的情况 |
[11:52] | “missing” is a relative term. | “失踪 “是一个相对术语 |
[11:55] | Security footage from Okoro’s bank | 奥科罗银行的监控录像 |
[11:57] | the day he was kidnapped. | 在他被绑架的那天 |
[11:58] | If there’s any question, what you’re looking at | 如果有任何问题 你在看什么? |
[12:00] | is Okello Okoro… Say that three times fast. | 是Okello Okoro…请快速说三遍 |
[12:02] | Draining his account dry. | 把他的账户榨干 |
[12:04] | If his hand’s being forced, he doesn’t look under duress to me. | 如果他的手是被强迫的 在我看来他并不是被胁迫的 |
[12:07] | Check out the timestamp. That’s an hour before | 看看这个时间戳 那是一个小时前 |
[12:09] | his heartbroken bride called 911. | 他伤心欲绝的新娘拨打了911 |
[12:11] | Missing husband or thieving bastard? | 失踪的丈夫还是偷窃的混蛋? |
[12:13] | You make the call. | 你来决定吧 |
[12:14] | After we talked to the wife, | 在我们与妻子交谈后 |
[12:15] | Dembe and I did some digging. | 丹贝和我做了一些调查 |
[12:17] | This guy’s entire identity is fabricated. | 这家伙的整个身份都是捏造的 |
[12:20] | Okello Okoro’s Social Security number belonged to an infant | Okello Okoro的社会安全号码属于一个婴儿 |
[12:23] | that died in childhood in 1982. | 1982年死于童年 |
[12:26] | His birth certificate lists a hospital | 他的出生证明上有一个医院 |
[12:27] | that has no records of him, | 没有关于他的记录 |
[12:29] | and his marriage certificate is a fake. | 而且他的结婚证书是假的 |
[12:31] | – So he’s a con man. – Well, that suggests an individual. | – 所以他是个骗子 – 嗯 这表明是个人 |
[12:34] | Now, given the intricacies of his scam, | 现在 鉴于他的骗局错综复杂 |
[12:36] | we believe Okoro is part of a larger operation. | 我们相信奥科罗是一个更大的行动的一部分 |
[12:38] | Okay. There may be other victims out there. | 好的 可能还有其他受害者在那里 |
[12:40] | We need to find Okoro’s real identity. | 我们需要找到奥科罗的真实身份 |
[12:42] | I want all of you to head to Duni’s apartment. | 我希望你们所有人都能去杜尼的公寓 |
[12:44] | Armed with this new information, | 掌握了这些新信息 |
[12:46] | maybe we can find something local PD missed. | 也许我们可以找到当地警察错过的东西 |
[12:53] | Voila! | Voila! |
[12:55] | You’re going to hurt yourself. | 你会伤害自己 |
[12:57] | What do you mean? I’ve been secretly working out | 你是什么意思?我一直在秘密地锻炼身体 |
[12:58] | in preparation for this very moment. | 为这个非常时刻做准备 |
[13:00] | So you think I’m heavy? | 所以你认为我很重? |
[13:02] | You’re perfect. | 你是完美的 |
[13:04] | I’m going to call my parents to tell them the good news. | 我要给我的父母打电话 告诉他们这个好消息 |
[13:06] | No! Uh, stay. | 不!呃 留下来 |
[13:08] | I mean, they’re probably fast asleep anyways. | 我的意思是 无论如何 他们可能已经快睡着了 |
[13:10] | You clearly have never met my parents. | 你显然没有见过我的父母 |
[13:12] | They’re up and waiting. I guarantee it. | 他们已经起来了 正在等待 我保证 |
[13:14] | Plus, I want them to send over my dowry | 另外 我想让他们把我的嫁妆送过来 |
[13:16] | so we can get out of this man cave, | 这样我们就可以离开这个男人的洞穴了 |
[13:18] | find a respectable place to start our lives together. | 找到一个值得尊敬的地方 开始我们的共同生活 |
[13:21] | All right, fair enough. | 好吧 很公平 |
[13:22] | But as soon as they send the money, | 但只要他们把钱送来 |
[13:24] | we’re gonna get you a ring and a proper honeymoon. | 我们会给你一个戒指和一个适当的蜜月 |
[13:27] | I want to do this right. | 我想把这件事做对 |
[13:29] | You should have everything you’ve ever wanted. | 你应该拥有你曾经想要的一切 |
[13:31] | I do. I have you. | 我愿意 我有你 |
[13:42] | How could I have been so naive? | 我怎么会这么天真呢? |
[13:45] | I really thought we were in love. | 我真的以为我们相爱了 |
[13:48] | Kel was so sweet and emotional. | 凯尔是如此甜蜜和感性 |
[13:50] | You should read the messages he wrote me. | 你应该看看他写给我的信息 |
[13:53] | He spoke straight to my heart. | 他直指我的心 |
[13:54] | We need to figure out who your husband really is. | 我们需要弄清楚你丈夫到底是谁 |
[13:57] | The police didn’t find any of his fingerprints here. | 警察在这里没有找到他的任何指纹 |
[14:00] | He wiped the place down clean before he left. | 他在离开之前将这里擦拭得干干净净 |
[14:02] | Have you seen any of his personal items that could help us? | 你有没有看到他的任何个人物品 可以帮助我们? |
[14:05] | No. | 没有 |
[14:07] | These things still have the price tags left on them. | 这些东西上还留有价格标签 |
[14:09] | This entire apartment is staged for your benefit. | 这整个公寓是为了你的利益而安排的 |
[14:12] | Just like they staged his kidnapping. | 就像他们伪造了他的绑架案 |
[14:15] | Now, we suspect that he had accomplices. | 现在 我们怀疑他有同伙 |
[14:17] | Did you ever meet any of his friends? | 你见过他的任何朋友吗? |
[14:19] | No, never. | 不 从来没有 |
[14:21] | God, I feel like such a fool. | 上帝 我觉得自己像个傻瓜 |
[14:23] | How am I going to tell my family that I lost all of their money? | 我如何告诉我的家人 我失去了他们所有的钱? |
[14:26] | They’ll disown me. | 他们会不认我 |
[14:27] | You were victimized by a thief. | 你是被一个小偷所害 |
[14:30] | Your family will come around. | 你的家人会过来的 |
[14:32] | Ah-ha! The man you know as Kel did a fine job | 啊哈!你所知道的凯尔的人干得很好 |
[14:35] | of cleaning his wayward hairs and dead skin cells, | 清洁他不听话的毛发和死皮细胞 |
[14:37] | but nobody can remember everything. | 但没有人能够记住所有的事情 |
[14:40] | – I just pulled a clean print. – From where? | – 我刚刚提取了一个干净的印刷品 – 从哪里? |
[14:42] | – The toilet. – He didn’t clean the toilet? | – 厕所 – 他没有清理厕所? |
[14:44] | He cleaned most of the toilet. | 他打扫了大部分的厕所 |
[14:46] | But lucky for us, Kel is a stand-up guy. | 但我们很幸运 凯尔是个挺拔的人 |
[14:49] | As in he stands to pee, | 就像他站着撒尿一样 |
[14:51] | which means he has to lift the seat. | 这意味着他必须抬起座椅 |
[14:52] | You found his fingerprint underneath the toilet seat? | 你在马桶盖下面发现了他的指纹? |
[14:54] | Gross. | 毛利 |
[14:56] | Have you changed a diaper recently? | 你最近换过尿布吗? |
[14:58] | Okay, let’s run that print, get the ID. | 好吧 让我们运行该打印 得到的ID |
[15:03] | I confess, I’m usually the one avoiding meetings, | 我承认 我通常是那个回避会议的人 |
[15:05] | not requesting them. | 不要求他们 |
[15:07] | Well, I’ve been following your employer’s operations, | 嗯 我一直在关注你的雇主的运作 |
[15:10] | ventures in Brazil and Uruguay. | 在巴西和乌拉圭的合资企业 |
[15:13] | And now he’s set his sights on the US. | 而现在他把目光投向了美国 |
[15:16] | Santoro is almost as hungry as I was at his age. | 桑托罗几乎和我在他这个年龄时一样饥渴 |
[15:19] | Mr. Reddington, my employer will consider that | 雷丁顿先生 我的雇主会考虑这个问题 |
[15:22] | the highest compliment coming from you. | 这是来自你的最高赞誉 |
[15:23] | Then why isn’t he here? | 那他为什么不在这里? |
[15:26] | Why did he send you? | 他为什么要派你? |
[15:28] | All of Mr. Santoro’s business matters go through me. | 桑托罗先生的所有业务事宜都要经过我 |
[15:33] | So, what are we here to discuss? | 那么 我们在这里要讨论什么呢? |
[15:35] | Why don’t we start with the bribing | 我们为什么不从贿赂开始呢? |
[15:36] | of Florida’s Regional Environmental Officer? | 佛罗里达州的区域环境警官? |
[15:40] | There’s currently a multibillion-dollar contract | 目前有一个价值数十亿美元的合同 |
[15:43] | up for grabs to reinforce the Gulf coastline. | 为加强海湾海岸线而进行的争夺 |
[15:46] | Mr. Santoro is a businessman. | 桑托罗先生是一位商人 |
[15:50] | He had every right to make a bid for that. | 他完全有权利为此出价 |
[15:53] | Santoro is a crook. | 桑托罗是个骗子 |
[15:55] | He couldn’t care less about the effects of climate change. | 他不可能不关心气候变化的影响 |
[15:58] | He’s gonna fill those jobs | 他将填补这些职位 |
[16:01] | with all his underworld connections | 与他所有的黑社会关系 |
[16:03] | and rake in the kickbacks. | 并捞取回扣 |
[16:05] | Stop me when I’m wrong. | 如果我错了 请阻止我 |
[16:09] | My employer grew up in the favelas of Sao Paolo. | 我的雇主在圣保罗的贫民区长大 |
[16:14] | Being a criminal was how he survived. | 作为一个罪犯 他是如何生存的 |
[16:17] | But the past is the past. | 但是 过去的事情已经过去了 |
[16:19] | This project represents a new chapter | 这个项目代表了一个新的篇章 |
[16:22] | for his organization. | 为他的组织 |
[16:23] | So we’re playing pretend now. | 所以我们现在是在装模作样 |
[16:25] | Okay, I’ll play along. | 好吧 我一起玩 |
[16:28] | Getting the contract is just the first step. | 获得合同只是第一步 |
[16:31] | If Santoro wants to milk this heifer, | 如果桑托罗想给这头小母牛挤奶 |
[16:34] | he’ll need to make and maintain the right connections, | 他需要建立和保持正确的联系 |
[16:38] | line the right pockets, pay out entities. | 掏出正确的口袋 支付实体 |
[16:41] | It’s overwhelming. | 它是压倒性的 |
[16:42] | Lucky for you, I’m here to offer my assistance. | 你很幸运 我在这里提供了我的帮助 |
[16:46] | Mr. Santoro has nothing but respect for you, Mr. Reddington. | 桑托罗先生对你只有尊敬 雷丁顿先生 |
[16:53] | But we already have a full complement of partners | 但我们已经有了一个完整的合作伙伴 |
[16:57] | on the project. | 关于该项目 |
[16:58] | Erosion is a sneaky sort. | 侵蚀是一种偷偷摸摸的行为 |
[17:01] | It happens slowly over time. | 它随着时间慢慢发生 |
[17:03] | Before you know it, something that once was thriving | 在你知道之前 曾经繁荣的东西 |
[17:07] | no longer exists. | 已经不存在了 |
[17:09] | Is that a threat? | 那是一种威胁吗? |
[17:12] | Just a tip. | 只是一个提示 |
[17:13] | That one’s free. | 那个是免费的 |
[17:15] | You can see yourself out. | 你可以看到你自己出来 |
[17:25] | Yes, Secretary Kyle’s office, please. | 是的 请到凯尔部长的办公室来 |
[17:29] | Please sit down. | 请坐下 |
[17:31] | So, how can I help you? | 那么 我怎样才能帮助你呢? |
[17:34] | Well, we just pulled a print from a fraud case | 嗯 我们刚刚从一个欺诈案中提取了一个指纹 |
[17:35] | we’ve been working, and it belongs to one of your parolees. | 我们一直在工作 它属于你的一个假释犯 |
[17:38] | He was operating under the alias Okello Okoro. | 他以Okello Okoro的化名进行活动 |
[17:41] | But his real name is Kel Ammons. | 但他的真名是凯尔-阿蒙斯 |
[17:43] | Kel? That’s too bad. | 凯尔?那太糟糕了 |
[17:47] | I was hoping Kel would turn a corner. | 我希望凯尔会出现转机 |
[17:48] | I mean, he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, | 我的意思是 他不是棚子里最锋利的工具 |
[17:51] | but he’s handsome, he’s charming. | 但他很英俊 他很有魅力 |
[17:53] | I thought he might find a way to cash in on that. | 我想他可能会找到一种方法来兑现这一点 |
[17:55] | He did, by stealing the dowry of an African woman. We need to find him. | 他做到了 偷了一个非洲女人的嫁妆 我们需要找到他 |
[18:00] | I did an apartment check last week. | 我上周做了一次公寓检查 |
[18:04] | Nothing out of the ordinary. That address should be current. | 没有什么不正常的 这个地址应该是最新的 |
[18:08] | That’s a different address than the apartment he’s sharing with his wife. | 这和他与妻子合租的公寓是不同的地址 |
[18:11] | We’ll look into this. | 我们会研究这个问题 |
[18:12] | We’ll get back to you. Thanks for your help. | 我们会给你答覆的 谢谢你的帮助 |
[18:22] | Who were the stiffs? | 谁是那些僵硬的人? |
[18:23] | FBI agents looking into Kel Ammons. | 联调局探员正在调查凯尔-阿蒙斯 |
[18:26] | Something about a love scam. | 关于爱情骗局的事情 |
[18:32] | Mr. Secretary, welcome. | 秘书先生 欢迎 |
[18:34] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[18:35] | We haven’t caught up for some time. | 我们已经有一段时间没有赶上了 |
[18:37] | How are those gray wolves of yours doing? | 你的那些灰狼怎么样了? |
[18:41] | You want to hear something great? | 你想听些好东西吗? |
[18:43] | Their population grew by 3.5% over the last 12 months alone. | 仅在过去12个月 他们的人口就增长了3.5% |
[18:47] | And, hey, we even spotted a new den. | 而且 嘿 我们甚至发现了一个新的巢穴 |
[18:50] | It’s near Glacier National Park. | 它靠近冰川国家公园 |
[18:52] | That’s what I love about you, Eddie. | 这就是我喜欢你的原因 埃迪 |
[18:54] | You truly care about the puppies. | 你真的很关心小狗们 |
[18:57] | Puts a smile on my face. | 让我的脸上有了笑容 |
[18:59] | It also gave the Department of the Interior | 它还赋予内政部 |
[19:01] | a win to take back to the President. | 一场可以带回给总统的胜利 |
[19:04] | But we’re not here to talk about wolves, now, are we? | 但我们现在不是来讨论狼的问题 对吗? |
[19:07] | We are not. I’ve run into some trouble | 我们不是 我遇到了一些麻烦 |
[19:10] | with a coastal protection project in Florida. | 与佛罗里达州的一个海岸保护项目 |
[19:14] | The contract is about to go to a new erosion control company. | 该合同即将交给一家新的侵蚀控制公司 |
[19:18] | What you don’t know is that the company is backed | 你不知道的是 该公司的背后是 |
[19:20] | by a Brazilian entrepreneur named Adolfo Santoro, | 由一位名叫阿道夫-桑托罗的巴西企业家创立 |
[19:25] | who also has ties with certain crime syndicates. | 他还与某些犯罪集团有联系 |
[19:28] | No biggie, but they include one particularly ghastly drug cartel | 没有什么大不了的 但它们包括一个特别可怕的贩毒集团 |
[19:33] | that’s been terrorizing the Yucatan. | 在尤卡坦岛造成恐怖的 “大熊猫” |
[19:36] | It’s a sensitive matter that only you can help me with. | 这是一个敏感的问题 只有你能帮我解决 |
[19:42] | How long do you need? | 你需要多长时间? |
[19:43] | Long enough for you and I to push a few pieces | 足够长的时间让你和我推动几块 |
[19:46] | around the game board. | 围绕游戏盘 |
[19:51] | – You screwed up. – No, I didn’t. | – 你搞砸了 – 不 我没有 |
[19:52] | Duni has no idea who I am. | 杜尼不知道我是谁 |
[19:55] | I scrubbed the apartment like I always do, | 我像往常一样擦洗了公寓 |
[19:57] | and I closed the bank account. | 而我关闭了银行账户 |
[19:58] | It was seamless. | 它是无缝的 |
[19:59] | Well, you must have screwed up somewhere. | 那么 你一定是在什么地方搞砸了 |
[20:01] | – The FBI knows your real identity. – The FBI? | – 联调局知道你的真实身份 – 联调局? |
[20:05] | Yeah, they were just here questioning my boss. | 是的 他们刚刚在这里审问我的老板 |
[20:07] | You’re burned, and now we’re both at risk. | 你被烧伤了 现在我们都有危险 |
[20:10] | Jemma, what do I do? I can’t go back to jail. | 珍玛 我应该怎么做?我不能再回监狱了 |
[20:13] | First, you go to your apartment. | 首先 你去你的公寓 |
[20:15] | Get rid of anything that connects you to me. | 摆脱任何与我有关的东西 |
[20:17] | And then you need to disappear, | 然后你需要消失 |
[20:19] | somewhere no one knows who you are. | 在没有人知道你是谁的地方 |
[20:20] | Go now. | 现在就去 |
[20:25] | Hey, I’ll be back soon. | 嘿 我很快就会回来 |
[20:26] | I need to run a personal errand. | 我需要去办一件私人事务 |
[20:28] | I’ll be on my cell, yeah? | 我会在我的手机上 是吗? |
[20:34] | Ugh. It’s astonishing how much work and preparation | 呃 令人惊讶的是 有多少工作和准备 |
[20:36] | went into this terrible con. | 进入这个可怕的骗局 |
[20:39] | Well, imagine what they could have accomplished | 好吧 想象一下他们能取得什么成就 |
[20:40] | if they just applied themselves to something constructive. | 如果他们只是把自己应用于一些有建设性的事情 |
[20:45] | Wait. Isn’t that our guy? | 等等 那不是我们的人吗? |
[20:48] | Kel Ammons. FBI. | 凯尔-阿蒙斯 联调局 |
[20:50] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把你的手放在我可以看到的地方 |
[21:15] | Kel Ammons, you’re under arrest. | 凯尔-阿蒙斯 你被逮捕了 |
[21:29] | Jemma, I’m glad you’re calling. | Jemma 我很高兴你打电话来 |
[21:31] | Listen, I want to talk to you about something. | 听着 我想和你谈谈一些事情 |
[21:33] | Yeah, where are you? Are you alone? | 是的 你在哪里?你是一个人吗? |
[21:34] | Yeah. Mey’s at the cafe on the corner, | 是的 梅伊在街角的咖啡馆里 |
[21:36] | grabbing us something to eat. What’s going on? | 给我们拿点吃的 发生了什么事? |
[21:38] | We’re moving up the timeline. | 我们正在往上走的时间线 |
[21:39] | I need you to withdraw Mey’s dowry today. | 我需要你今天提取梅伊的嫁妆 |
[21:41] | Actually, that’s what I want to talk to you about. | 实际上 这正是我想和你谈的 |
[21:42] | The FBI is onto us. | 联调局正在关注我们 |
[21:44] | One of my husbands got made. | 我的一个丈夫被抓了 |
[21:46] | I’m shutting down the operation. | 我正在关闭这个行动 |
[21:48] | I’m not sure how long. Maybe for good. | 我不确定有多长时间 也许是永久性的 |
[21:49] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. The Feds? – Don’t worry. | – 哇 哇 哇 联调局的人? – 别担心 |
[21:51] | They don’t have any idea you exist, | 他们根本不知道你的存在 |
[21:53] | and I’m going to keep it that way, you have my word. | 而且我将保持这种状态 我向你保证 |
[21:54] | But for now, I need Mey’s dowry in my account today. | 但现在 我需要梅伊的嫁妆今天到账 |
[21:57] | Look, Jemma, I can’t do it. I can’t rob Mey. | 听着 珍玛 我不能这样做 我不能抢劫梅伊 |
[22:00] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[22:02] | I… | I… |
[22:04] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[22:06] | Mey did not fall in love with you. | 梅伊并没有爱上你 |
[22:08] | I’m the one who seduced her online. Me. | 我是在网上勾引她的人 我 |
[22:10] | She fell in love with my words, my passion. | 她爱上了我的文字 我的激情 |
[22:12] | What are you going to do when she figures out | 当她发现时 你打算怎么做? |
[22:14] | you have nothing meaningful to say? | 你没有什么有意义的话要说吗? |
[22:15] | Look, I’m not stealing her money. | 听着 我不是在偷她的钱 |
[22:17] | More than half of that dowry belongs to me, | 这笔嫁妆的一半以上属于我 |
[22:19] | and it may be my last one. | 而且这可能是我的最后一次 |
[22:21] | There’s no way in hell I’m giving that up. | 我不可能放弃这一点 |
[22:22] | Jemma, don’t call again. | 珍玛 别再打电话了 |
[22:25] | Don’t you… | 难道你不… |
[22:26] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[22:32] | Thanks. Bye-bye. | 谢谢 再见了 |
[22:38] | Excuse me. Are you Mey Chen? | 请原谅我 你是Mey Chen吗? |
[22:41] | I am. I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 我是 我很抱歉 我认识你吗? |
[22:44] | No, but I-I just witnessed a terrible accident | 没有 但是我……我刚刚目睹了一场可怕的事故 |
[22:46] | on Dale and Fifth. | 在Dale和Fifth街 |
[22:47] | A pedestrian was hit by a motorcycle. | 一名行人被一辆摩托车撞倒 |
[22:49] | He said his name was Aang, Aang Chen. | 他说他的名字叫阿昂 陈阿昂 |
[22:52] | – Do you know him? – He’s my husband. | – 你认识他吗?- 他是我的丈夫 |
[22:54] | Well, uh, he was pretty banged up. | 嗯 呃 他被撞得很惨 |
[22:56] | I don’t know how badly, but when the paramedics | 我不知道情况有多糟 但当救护人员 |
[22:58] | put him in the ambulance, he asked me to come find you. | 把他送上救护车后 他让我来找你 |
[23:00] | He said that he didn’t have his phone | 他说 他没有带手机 |
[23:02] | and that you were new to the country. | 并说你是第一次来这个国家 |
[23:04] | You’d have no way of getting a hold of him. | 你没有办法联系到他 |
[23:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:09] | Wait, uh, what hospital was he taken to? | 等等 呃 他被带到了哪家医院? |
[23:12] | Uh, Overbrook General. You know where that is? | 呃 奥弗布鲁克将军 你知道那是哪里吗? |
[23:15] | I don’t know where anything is yet. | 我还不知道什么东西在哪里 |
[23:18] | Well, I could drop you off. The hospital’s right on my way. | 好吧 我可以让你下车 医院就在我的路上 |
[23:20] | It’d be no problem. Thank you. | 这将是没有问题的 谢谢你 |
[23:22] | Yes. I really appreciate it. | 是的 我真的很感激 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:29] | You staying out of trouble? | 你不惹事? |
[23:31] | For the moment, but things could take a turn. | 就目前而言 但事情可能出现转机 |
[23:33] | The day’s not over. How about you? | 这一天还没有结束 你呢? |
[23:36] | I’ve got a lead on my mother’s | 我已经有了关于我母亲的线索 |
[23:37] | former case officer with the CIA. | 前中央情报局的案件警官 |
[23:39] | – Wonderful. – Not wonderful. | – 很好 – 不是很好 |
[23:41] | The woman’s retired in St. Augustine, Florida. | 该女子在佛罗里达州圣奥古斯丁退休 |
[23:44] | I left her a voicemail, | 我给她留了一个语音信箱 |
[23:46] | but I think I’m gonna have to wait | 但我认为我必须要等待 |
[23:48] | until I can take some personal time to fly down there. | 直到我可以抽出一些个人时间飞到那里 |
[23:51] | Nonsense. I’ll take you there | 胡说八道 我将带你到那里 |
[23:53] | first thing tomorrow on the jet. | 明天第一件事就是坐飞机 |
[23:55] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[23:57] | Are you planning to fly tomorrow? | 你打算明天飞吗? |
[23:59] | I’m planning to fly you to St. Augustine tomorrow. | 我打算明天让你飞到圣奥古斯丁 |
[24:01] | Oldest city in America I’ve never been. I’d love to go. | 美国最古老的城市 我从未去过 我很想去 |
[24:11] | – Hello? – Mey! | – 你好? – Mey! |
[24:13] | Why haven’t you been picking up? | 你为什么一直不接电话? |
[24:15] | I’ve been calling for the past hour. | 我已经打了一个小时的电话 |
[24:17] | Where are you? You okay? | 你在哪里?你还好吗? |
[24:19] | I’m afraid Mey’s unable to come to the phone at the moment. | 恐怕梅伊此刻无法接听电话 |
[24:21] | Jemma. What did you do? | 珍玛 你做了什么? |
[24:23] | If you hurt Mey, I swear that I’m gonna… | 如果你伤害Mey 我发誓我会… |
[24:25] | Before you swear to anything you might regret, | 在你对任何你可能后悔的事情发誓之前 |
[24:27] | I want you to understand that I am the one in control. | 我想让你明白 我才是掌控一切的人 |
[24:31] | And if you don’t bring me Mey’s dowry in the next 24 hours, | 如果你不在接下来的24小时内把梅伊的嫁妆带给我 |
[24:34] | you will never see your wife again. | 你将永远不会再见到你的妻子 |
[24:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:49] | Mr. Reddington, this is Tomas Vicente. | 雷丁顿先生 这是托马斯-维森特 |
[24:52] | I just learned of an interesting development | 我刚刚了解到一个有趣的发展 |
[24:54] | in the Gulf coastline bid. | 在海湾沿岸投标 |
[24:56] | Florida’s Regional Environmental Officer | 佛罗里达州的区域环境警官 |
[24:59] | has just resigned, completely out of the blue. | 他刚刚辞职了 完全是突如其来的 |
[25:03] | And Mr. Santoro’s government contract is now delayed. | 而桑托罗先生的政府合同现在被推迟了 |
[25:06] | I’m confused. Why are you calling me? | 我很迷惑 你为什么要给我打电话? |
[25:08] | I already offered my help and you declined. | 我已经提供了我的帮助 你拒绝了 |
[25:10] | Please. | 请 |
[25:13] | Mr. Santoro would very much like a face-to-face. | 桑托罗先生非常希望进行面对面的交流 |
[25:17] | Can you get to Cuba in six hours? | 你能在六个小时内到达古巴吗? |
[25:20] | Maybe. Text me the address and I’ll see. | 也许吧 把地址发给我 我就知道了 |
[25:25] | I’m afraid we have a detour. | 恐怕我们要绕道了 |
[25:26] | Detour? Detour to where? | 绕道?迂回到哪里? |
[25:28] | To Cuba. Have you been? | 去古巴 你去过吗? |
[25:30] | What about St. Augustine? | 圣奥古斯丁呢? |
[25:31] | Don’t you worry one bit. | 你一点也不用担心 |
[25:33] | We will definitely get you there, too. | 我们也一定会让你到达那里 |
[25:36] | What a whirlwind. | 真是一阵旋风 |
[25:40] | How was your first night back in a cell? | 你回到牢房的第一个晚上是怎样的? |
[25:42] | You ready to talk now? | 你现在准备好说话了吗? |
[25:48] | It was Jemma Parikh. | 是杰玛-帕里克 |
[25:49] | Who’s Jemma Parikh? | 谁是杰玛-帕里克? |
[25:51] | She works in my parole office. | 她在我的假释办公室工作 |
[25:53] | The woman with the coffee. | 拿着咖啡的女人 |
[25:54] | That’s where we met. | 这就是我们相遇的地方 |
[25:56] | Jemma noticed how I was struggling to find a job. | 杰玛注意到我是如何努力寻找工作的 |
[25:59] | She promised the con would be a good way to make a living. | 她承诺这个骗局将是一个很好的谋生方式 |
[26:03] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[26:04] | So Parikh runs the operation? | 所以帕里克负责运作? |
[26:06] | She’s the one you’re looking for. | 她就是你要找的人 |
[26:08] | How’s her operation work? | 她的行动是如何进行的? |
[26:09] | Jemma looks for… | 杰玛寻找… |
[26:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:13] | Good-looking ex-cons, I guess. | 好看的前科犯 我猜 |
[26:17] | Ethnic types. | 民族类型 |
[26:19] | She creates an ID for them | 她为他们创建了一个ID |
[26:21] | and then uses their profiles to phish online. | 然后利用他们的资料在网上进行诈骗 |
[26:24] | That’s where she finds her marks. | 这就是她找到她的标记的地方 |
[26:25] | From countries where families still pay dowries. | 来自那些家庭仍然支付嫁妆的国家 |
[26:28] | I take it Duni wasn’t your first victim. | 我认为杜尼不是你的第一个受害者 |
[26:30] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[26:32] | Once Jemma got a woman on the hook, | 有一次 杰玛让一个女人上钩 |
[26:34] | she’d coach me on whatever I needed to know. | 她会在我需要知道的任何方面指导我 |
[26:37] | Then I’d swoop in and do what I do best. | 然后我就会扑上去 做我最擅长的事情 |
[26:40] | Don’t flatter yourself, Romeo. | 别自以为是了 罗密欧 |
[26:42] | So you split the dowries with Parikh? | 所以你和Parikh分了嫁妆? |
[26:44] | She took 70%, but she keeps me working. | 她拿了70% 但她让我一直在工作 |
[26:48] | Well, how many husbands does she have working? | 那么 她有多少个丈夫在工作? |
[26:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:52] | Jemma’s a pro. | Jemma是个专家 |
[26:53] | She… She keeps us all separate. | 她…她把我们都分开了 |
[26:55] | What about the brides? The other women she’s still conning? | 那些新娘子呢?她还在骗的其他女人呢? |
[26:57] | We need their names. | 我们需要他们的名字 |
[26:58] | I don’t have any. | 我没有 |
[27:00] | It looks like we’re done here. | 看起来我们在这里已经完成了 |
[27:01] | Wait! Please don’t go. | 等等 请不要走 |
[27:02] | I want to help you! | 我想帮助你! |
[27:04] | I-I just can’t tell you what I don’t know! | 我……我只是不能告诉你我所不知道的事情!”! |
[27:07] | Jemma Parikh, born in Ahmedabad, India. | 杰玛-帕里克 生于印度艾哈迈达巴德 |
[27:10] | She emigrated to America in her 20s. | 她在20多岁时移民到了美国 |
[27:12] | Currently, Parikh works as a local office manager | 目前 帕里克在当地担任办公室经理 |
[27:15] | for the US Parole Commission. | 为美国假释委员会 |
[27:16] | I called her boss, | 我给她的老板打电话 |
[27:18] | but she ditched work this afternoon. | 但她今天下午甩掉了工作 |
[27:19] | Nobody’s heard from her since. | 此后没有人再听到她的消息 |
[27:21] | Because she knows we’re on to her. | 因为她知道我们在盯着她 |
[27:24] | I searched the state of Maryland’s police records | 我搜索了马里兰州的警察记录 |
[27:27] | and found 12 foreign brides | 并找到了12个外国新娘 |
[27:29] | who reported their husbands missing in the last five years. | 在过去五年中报告其丈夫失踪的人 |
[27:31] | All of those cases are still active. | 所有这些案件仍在审理中 |
[27:33] | It’s a smart con. Without proof of foul play, | 这是个聪明的骗局 没有犯规的证据 |
[27:35] | missing persons cases aren’t a high priority. | 失踪人员案件并不是一个高度优先事项 |
[27:38] | Even less so when it involves immigrants. | 如果涉及到移民 就更不用说了 |
[27:40] | They’re a priority now. | 他们现在是一个优先事项 |
[27:42] | This is no longer a case about one woman’s stolen dowry. | 这不再是一个关于一名妇女被盗嫁妆的案件 |
[27:44] | I suspect Parikh has been running | 我怀疑Parikh一直在运行 |
[27:46] | an international fraud ring for years. | 一个国际诈骗团伙多年 |
[27:48] | We need to find Parikh before she skips town. Do we have any leads? | 我们需要在帕里克离开小镇之前找到她 我们有什么线索吗? |
[27:52] | I do. I looked into Parikh’s offshore account | 我知道 我调查了帕里克的海外账户 |
[27:54] | where Duni’s husband transferred his dowry. | 杜尼的丈夫把他的嫁妆转移到了这里 |
[27:56] | I traced monthly payments from that account | 我追踪了该账户的每月付款 |
[27:59] | to a leased sedan here in DC. | 到了华盛顿这里的一辆租赁轿车 |
[28:01] | It’s a BMW registered under the same false ID on the bank account. | 这是一辆用银行账户上的同一个假身份证注册的宝马 |
[28:04] | Contact the manufacturer. | 联系制造商 |
[28:05] | Let’s see if we can get a GPS location on that vehicle. | 让我们看看是否能得到那辆车的GPS定位 |
[28:08] | I already did. | 我已经做了 |
[28:09] | BMW is currently in a parking lot | 宝马车目前在一个停车场 |
[28:11] | outside of a bank on Hamilton and 13th. | 在汉密尔顿和13街的一家银行外 |
[28:13] | Agents Ressler and Zuma, get there now. | 雷斯勒和祖玛探员 现在就去那里 |
[28:16] | Let’s end this once and for all. | 让我们一劳永逸地结束这一切 |
[28:22] | FBI. Keep your hands where we can see them. | 联调局 把你的手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[28:24] | Please, you can’t arrest me. She’ll kill her. | 拜托 你不能逮捕我 她会杀了她的 |
[28:27] | Who are you talking about? Who’s gonna kill who? | 你在说谁?谁要杀谁? |
[28:29] | Jemma Parikh. The woman I work for. | 杰玛-帕里克 我工作的那个女人 |
[28:31] | If I don’t get Jemma this money today, | 如果我今天不给杰玛这笔钱 |
[28:33] | she’s going to kill my wife. | 她要杀了我的妻子 |
[28:47] | Siya, I’m not exactly sure how this is going to go. | 思雅 我不太确定这将如何进行 |
[28:53] | Would you be a dear and stand by me and look tough? | 你能不能做个好人 站在我身边 看起来很坚强? |
[28:58] | How tough we talking? | 我们说话有多难听? |
[29:00] | Like you shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. | 就像你在里诺射杀一个人只是为了看着他死去 |
[29:07] | I always hoped we would meet, | 我一直希望我们能见面 |
[29:08] | just not under these circumstances. | 只是在这种情况下没有 |
[29:14] | I made promises to my friends in the States | 我对我在美国的朋友做出了承诺 |
[29:16] | that I won’t be able to keep now because of you. | 因为你的缘故 我现在无法保持 |
[29:20] | I learned the hard way to avoid promises. | 我学到了避免承诺的艰难方法 |
[29:23] | Stick to probabilities, likelihoods. | 坚持使用概率 可能性 |
[29:25] | You’ll find the collateral damage is much less. | 你会发现附带损害要小得多 |
[29:28] | You screwed me over in Florida. | 你在佛罗里达州把我害惨了 |
[29:30] | No, I leaned into resources | 不 我靠的是资源 |
[29:33] | that I told your associate about. | 我跟你的同事说过的 |
[29:36] | Nothing more, nothing less. | 仅此而已 别无他求 |
[29:39] | You, on the other hand, decided to play in my sandbox | 另一方面 你决定在我的沙盒里玩耍 |
[29:42] | without inviting me to make castles with you. | 没有邀请我和你一起做城堡 |
[29:46] | You have my attention now. | 你现在有了我的注意 |
[29:48] | I’m reminded of a time at the Hipodromo Independencia | 我想起了在Hipodromo Independencia的一段时光 |
[29:52] | in Rosario. There was a young colt, | 在罗萨里奥 有一匹年轻的小马 |
[29:55] | perfectly bred, aggressive, energetic. | 饲养完美 好斗 精力充沛 |
[29:59] | Everyone knew he was a sure thing. | 每个人都知道他是一个肯定的事情 |
[30:02] | I’m embarrassed to say I bought into the hype | 我很不好意思地说 我相信了这些炒作 |
[30:05] | and bet a whole lot of money on him, | 并在他身上押了一大笔钱 |
[30:06] | and he lost | 和他失去了 |
[30:09] | to a horse who had seen better days | 给一匹日子过得不错的马 |
[30:12] | but had the heart and soul of a winner. | 但有一颗胜利者的心和灵魂 |
[30:15] | And that night he made sure everyone knew it. | 那晚 他确保每个人都知道这一点 |
[30:19] | I’m giving you one last chance | 我给你最后一次机会 |
[30:21] | to accept the offer of my services. | 接受我的服务提议 |
[30:24] | I’m not alone on the Florida project. | 在佛罗里达州的项目中 我并不孤单 |
[30:27] | I have partners, and before I can sign off on anything, | 我有合作伙伴 在我可以签署任何东西之前 |
[30:30] | I need to reach out and consult with them first. | 我需要先联系并咨询他们 |
[30:34] | I have a few minutes. I’ll wait. | 我有几分钟的时间 我等着 |
[30:46] | Would you be so kind as to give us a minute, Siya? | 你能不能给我们一点时间 西雅? |
[30:49] | I’ll see myself out. | 我自己看着办吧 |
[30:58] | You look the same. | 你看起来也一样 |
[31:00] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[31:05] | I wish you had come back. | 我希望你能回来 |
[31:08] | I’ve been busy with work. | 我一直在忙于工作 |
[31:09] | I’m not surprised, | 我并不感到惊讶 |
[31:11] | what with you being such a tough guy and all. | 你是这样一个强硬的人 所有 |
[31:13] | But I’m getting too old to search the jungle for you. | 但我已经太老了 无法为你在丛林中搜寻 |
[31:17] | You’re saying Santoro caught your attention, | 你是说桑托罗引起了你的注意 |
[31:21] | But I know you don’t care about him | 但我知道你并不关心他 |
[31:25] | or his business. | 或他的生意 |
[31:28] | That’s not why you’re here, is it? | 这不是你来这里的原因 是吗? |
[31:32] | I missed you. | 我很想念你 |
[31:35] | Miss you. | 想你 |
[31:49] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[31:53] | But I gotta get back to work. | 但我得回去工作了 |
[32:00] | My partners agreed. | 我的伙伴们同意 |
[32:01] | They look forward to working with you. | 他们期待着与你合作 |
[32:04] | Excellent news. | 极好的消息 |
[32:07] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have somewhere else to be. | 现在 如果你不介意的话 我有别的地方要去 |
[32:14] | Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Miss Saint. | 谢谢你同意与我见面 森特小姐 |
[32:16] | Oh, please, call me Regina. | 哦 请叫我Regina |
[32:18] | Meera Malik’s daughter. My goodness. | Meera Malik的女儿 我的天啊 |
[32:22] | I never expected to see you again. | 我没想到会再见到你 |
[32:24] | Wait. Uh, we’ve met before? | 等等 呃 我们以前见过? |
[32:26] | I-I’m sorry. I don’t remember. | 我-我很抱歉 我不记得了 |
[32:28] | Oh, of course you don’t. You were still in a crib, dear. | 哦 你当然不知道 你还在摇篮里 亲爱的 |
[32:31] | And now you work for the FBI. | 而现在你为联调局工作 |
[32:34] | Following in your mother’s footsteps? | 追随你母亲的脚步? |
[32:36] | Something like that. | 类似这样的事情 |
[32:38] | I didn’t work with Meera long. | 我和米拉一起工作的时间并不长 |
[32:39] | Just the one case. | 就这一个案例 |
[32:41] | But I considered her a friend. | 但我认为她是一个朋友 |
[32:44] | I was sorry to hear of her passing. | 听到她去世的消息 我很难过 |
[32:49] | Well, I’m here because of the case you just mentioned. | 好吧 我在这里是因为你刚才提到的那个案子 |
[32:51] | I was hoping you could tell me more about it. | 我希望你能告诉我更多关于它的情况 |
[32:54] | I remember it well. | 我记得很清楚 |
[32:56] | You always do when you lose an agent, | 当你失去一个代理人时 你总是这样 |
[32:59] | even one working for a different team. | 即使是为不同团队工作的人 |
[33:02] | Nigel Sutton. | 奈杰尔-萨顿 |
[33:03] | Yes. Your mother’s partner. | 是的 你母亲的伙伴 |
[33:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[33:10] | There’s only so much I’m authorized to say. | 我有权说的只有这么多 |
[33:13] | Most of the information surrounding that case | 围绕该案件的大部分信息 |
[33:15] | is still classified. | 仍是机密 |
[33:17] | What I can tell you is an inquiry | 我可以告诉你的是一个调查 |
[33:19] | into cause of death was opened, | 对死亡的原因进行了调查 |
[33:21] | but your mother bore no responsibility in Nigel’s death. | 但你母亲对奈杰尔的死没有责任 |
[33:25] | He simply died in the line of duty. | 他只是在执行任务时死亡 |
[33:30] | There was an inquiry? | 有一个调查? |
[33:31] | Inquiries are protocol. | 询问是一种礼节 |
[33:33] | But Nigel was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 但奈杰尔只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[33:37] | In fact, Meera took it the hardest. | 事实上 米拉承受的难度最大 |
[33:40] | They were close, you know, ever since that first case | 他们很亲近 你知道 自从第一个案子发生后 |
[33:42] | they worked together in Kolkata. | 他们在加尔各答一起工作 |
[33:45] | I didn’t know any of this. | 我不知道这些事 |
[33:47] | There’s a lot I’m still learning about my mother. | 关于我的母亲 我还在学习很多东西 |
[33:52] | Hello? I’m here. | 喂?我在这里 |
[33:55] | I have your money. | 我有你的钱 |
[33:58] | Ah, I’m glad you came to your senses. | 啊 我很高兴你恢复了理智 |
[34:01] | The money, please. | 请把钱给我 |
[34:02] | Not until I know Mey is unharmed. | 除非我知道梅伊没有受到伤害 |
[34:11] | Mey. Thank God you’re not hurt. | 梅伊 感谢上帝 你没有受伤 |
[34:13] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要想 |
[34:15] | If Mey loves you like you believe, | 如果梅伊像你相信的那样爱你 |
[34:18] | then she’ll forgive you. | 那么她就会原谅你 |
[34:20] | A happy ending will be waiting on the other side. | 幸福的结局将在另一边等待 |
[34:23] | The money, now. | 钱 现在 |
[34:37] | Hey, don’t cry. You’re safe now. | 嘿 别哭了 你现在安全了 |
[34:40] | I got you. | 我抓住了你 |
[34:41] | FBI! | 联调局! |
[34:43] | Show me your hands! | 让我看看你的手! |
[34:45] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[34:47] | All right, move in. | 好了 搬进去吧 |
[34:50] | Jemma Parikh, you’re under arrest. | 杰玛-帕里克 你被逮捕了 |
[35:01] | We ran your background. | 我们调查了你的背景 |
[35:03] | Do you know what we found? | 你知道我们发现了什么吗? |
[35:06] | A criminal complaint you filed in your 20s, | 你在20多岁时提出的刑事控告 |
[35:09] | after you arrived in the States from India | 在你从印度来到美国之后 |
[35:11] | to marry an American. | 嫁给一个美国人 |
[35:15] | But he disappeared after your parents paid the dowry. | 但在你父母支付了嫁妆后 他就消失了 |
[35:20] | In my country, I’m what’s called a nowhere bride. | 在我的国家 我是所谓的无地新娘 |
[35:24] | So you were a victim and now you are victimizing other women. | 因此 你曾经是一个受害者 现在你正在使其他妇女受害 |
[35:26] | How does that happen? | 那是怎么发生的呢? |
[35:28] | When my husband vanished, I had nothing. | 当我丈夫消失后 我什么都没有了 |
[35:31] | I tried to go back home, | 我试图回家 |
[35:33] | but my family was too ashamed to take me back. | 但我的家人却羞于带我回去 |
[35:36] | I was heartbroken and on my own in a foreign land. | 我伤心欲绝 独自一人在异国他乡 |
[35:39] | So it was done to you, | 因此 这是对你做的 |
[35:41] | so you thought, why not do it to others? | 所以你想 为什么不对别人也这样做呢? |
[35:42] | This is the land of opportunity. Haven’t you heard? | 这是一片充满机遇的土地 你没听说吗? |
[35:45] | Sounds like a convenient way to justify robbery. | 听起来像是一种为抢劫辩护的方便方式 |
[35:47] | No, no, you are wrong. | 不 不 你错了 |
[35:49] | I steal dowries. | 我偷了嫁妆 |
[35:52] | They’re antiquated. They are patriarchal. | 它们是陈旧的 他们是重男轻女的 |
[35:55] | They maintain gender inequality, | 他们维持着性别不平等 |
[35:57] | prevent women from going to school, | 阻止妇女去上学 |
[35:58] | and keep them from economic independence. | 并使他们无法实现经济独立 |
[36:01] | Not to mention the violence that surrounds them. | 更不用说围绕着他们的暴力了 |
[36:04] | You’re right. Dowries are dehumanizing. | 你是对的 嫁妆是没有人性的 |
[36:07] | But you could have really helped those brides. | 但你本可以真正帮助那些新娘 |
[36:10] | Instead, you preyed on them. | 相反 你掠夺了他们 |
[36:12] | At the end of the day, you’re no better | 在一天结束时 你没有更好的办法 |
[36:13] | than a run-of-the-mill thief. | 而不是一个普通的盗贼 |
[36:16] | Just like the man who stole from you. | 就像那个偷了你东西的人一样 |
[36:27] | I did what you asked me to do. | 我做了你要求我做的事 |
[36:29] | Please, you have to let me see Mey. | 求你了 你一定要让我见到梅伊 |
[36:30] | Come on. You know that’s not possible. | 来吧 你知道这是不可能的 |
[36:31] | I need to explain everything. | 我需要解释一切 |
[36:33] | I need her to know I was telling her the truth. | 我需要她知道我对她说的是实话 |
[36:35] | – I really do love her. – Yeah? | – 我真的很爱她 – 是吗? |
[36:36] | Sure have a funny way of showing it. | 当然有一种有趣的表现方式 |
[36:52] | Do you think he’s telling the truth? | 你认为他说的是真话吗? |
[36:55] | Does it matter? | 这有什么关系吗? |
[36:58] | I guess not. | 我想不会 |
[37:00] | He’s not the person I left my home and family for. | 他不是我离开家和家人的人 |
[37:03] | What am I going to do in this country now? | 我现在在这个国家要做什么呢? |
[37:06] | He’s the only person I… | 他是唯一一个我… |
[37:09] | thought I knew here. | 我以为我在这里认识 |
[37:11] | Well, it just so happens | 那么 恰好 |
[37:14] | I know a young woman from Kenya | 我认识一位来自肯尼亚的年轻女性 |
[37:15] | who I think you might really hit it off with. | 我认为你可能真的会和他合得来 |
[37:18] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧 让我们离开这里 |
[37:21] | Parikh kept a ledger, | 帕里克保留了一个账本 |
[37:23] | so we were able to arrest her ring of conmen | 所以我们能够逮捕她的骗子团伙 |
[37:25] | and get some of the stolen dowries back. | 并取回一些被盗的嫁妆 |
[37:27] | The money will be disbursed to all the women | 这笔钱将发放给所有妇女 |
[37:29] | who were defrauded by her operation. | 被她的行动所欺骗的人 |
[37:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:32] | I would have never known what really happened without your help. | 如果没有你的帮助 我永远不会知道真正发生了什么 |
[37:37] | So, what’s next? | 那么 下一步是什么? |
[37:39] | I have a lot to think about, | 我有很多事情要考虑 |
[37:41] | but I want to take some time for myself. | 但我想为自己花一些时间 |
[37:44] | Maybe try a college course. | 也许可以尝试一下大学课程 |
[37:49] | – Thank you again. – You’re so welcome. | – 再次感谢你 – 非常欢迎你 |
[37:56] | I don’t know if this case is high-profile enough | 我不知道这个案子是否足够高调 |
[37:58] | to get the DOJ off our backs, | 以使司法部摆脱我们的影响 |
[38:00] | but I’m happy we were able to help someone. | 但我很高兴我们能够帮助某人 |
[38:02] | Me too, honey. Thank you. | 我也是 亲爱的 谢谢你 |
[38:04] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[38:10] | How was your chat with Regina Saint? | 你和Regina Saint的谈话如何? |
[38:13] | Have you discovered something? | 你发现了什么吗? |
[38:15] | Nigel Sutton and my mother | 奈杰尔-萨顿和我母亲 |
[38:17] | began working together in Kolkata, | 开始在加尔各答一起工作 |
[38:19] | where my birth certificate and adoption papers were forged. | 我的出生证明和收养文件是在那里伪造的 |
[38:25] | Less than two years later, | 不到两年的时间 |
[38:27] | Nigel was killed during an operation, | 奈杰尔在一次行动中被杀 |
[38:30] | and Meera was investigated. | 并对米拉进行了调查 |
[38:33] | There’s just too many coincidences | 只是有太多的巧合 |
[38:34] | too close together. | 太近了 |
[38:36] | I think it’s all connected, but I don’t know how. | 我认为这一切都有联系 但我不知道如何联系 |
[38:40] | Not every answer is worth knowing. | 不是每个答案都值得了解 |
[38:43] | To me, this one is. | 对我来说 这个人是 |
[38:46] | Would you just… | 你能不能… |
[38:50] | Please, tell me what you know? | 请告诉我你知道什么? |
[38:58] | Kolkata. | 加尔各答 |
[38:59] | In 1997, Meera was a young intelligence officer | 1997年 米拉是一名年轻的情报人员 |
[39:04] | working in operation in one of the deepest, darkest holes | 在一个最深的 最黑暗的洞里工作的人 |
[39:09] | that humanity has to offer, guns and drugs, | 人类所能提供的 枪支和毒品 |
[39:13] | sexual slavery. | 性奴役 |
[39:16] | One night she met the head of a trafficking ring | 一天晚上 她遇到了一个贩运团伙的头目 |
[39:20] | in Bowbazar, a red-light district | 在Bowbazar 一个红灯区 |
[39:23] | that’s said to employ almost 12,000 prostitutes. | 据说 该公司雇用了近12,000名妓女 |
[39:27] | While Meera was trying to work the asset, | 在米拉试图运作资产的时候 |
[39:30] | she noticed the crying baby alone in the corner. | 她注意到角落里独自哭泣的婴儿 |
[39:34] | At that moment, members of a rival gang came in | 这时 一个敌对团伙的成员进来了 |
[39:38] | and the place turned into a free-for-all. | 而这个地方变成了一个自由活动的场所 |
[39:41] | As the chaos ensued around her, | 当她周围出现混乱时 |
[39:43] | Meera suddenly just scooped up that baby girl and ran. | 米拉突然就抱起那个女婴跑了 |
[39:50] | She ran all the way to London and never let go. | 她一路跑到伦敦 一直没有松口 |
[39:55] | Uh… | 呃… |
[39:58] | The parents. Who were my parents? | 父母 我的父母是谁? |
[40:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:04] | You had been abandoned. | 你已经被抛弃了 |
[40:10] | What about Officer Sutton? What happened to him? | 萨顿警官怎么样了?他出了什么事? |
[40:13] | Before Kolkata, there was no baby. | 在加尔各答之前 没有婴儿 |
[40:15] | And afterwards there was you. | 之后还有你 |
[40:19] | Meera had fabricated your birth and adoption. | 米拉捏造了你的出生和收养 |
[40:25] | And Officer Sutton, being her close colleague, | 而萨顿警官 是她的亲密同事 |
[40:28] | knew the truth and tried to use that against your mother, | 知道真相并试图利用这一点来对付你的母亲 |
[40:32] | extorting her and putting you in danger. | 敲诈她 使你处于危险之中 |
[40:36] | Meera wasn’t going to let anything bad happen to her new family. | 米拉不打算让她的新家庭发生任何坏事 |
[40:43] | I know how far a parent will go | 我知道父母会走多远 |
[40:47] | to protect their child. | 以保护他们的孩子 |
[40:50] | Well, she didn’t kill him. | 好吧 她没有杀他 |
[40:51] | She didn’t precipitate or participate. | 她没有催促或参与 |
[40:55] | She let him die. | 她让他死了 |
[41:01] | Meera gave you a chance at life. | 米拉给了你一个生活的机会 |
[41:05] | And from what I’ve seen, | 而从我所看到的情况来看 |
[41:07] | your mother would be very proud. | 你的母亲会非常骄傲的 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:22] | Why don’t I get us something to drink? | 我为什么不给我们弄点喝的呢? |