时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The Chechens? Seriously, Nigel. | 车臣人?我说真的 奈杰尔 |
[00:06] | Of all the gangsters you could be wrapped up with, | 在所有你可以选择牵扯的黑帮中 |
[00:08] | you choose the criminal organization | 你选择的犯罪组织 |
[00:10] | that scares the living wits out of every other criminal organization? | 让其他犯罪组织闻风丧胆的? |
[00:12] | Relax, all right? I-I know what I’m doing. | 放松 好吗?我知道我在做什么 |
[00:14] | Remember Moscow? | 还记得莫斯科吗? |
[00:17] | Two dozen Russian Mafia bosses | 二十几个俄罗斯黑帮老大 |
[00:18] | meet with a handful of rising Chechen gang members | 与一些新兴车臣帮派成员会面 |
[00:21] | to broker peace over dinner. | 希望一起晚餐促成和平 |
[00:22] | No weapons allowed. | 不允许使用武器 |
[00:24] | By dessert, all the Russians were dead, | 到了甜点 所有俄国人都被杀光 |
[00:26] | slaughtered with their own cutlery. | 被他们的餐具宰杀 |
[00:28] | Maybe the Russians shouldn’t have picked a steakhouse | 也许俄罗斯人不该选牛排馆 |
[00:29] | for the meetup. | 做为聚餐场所 |
[00:31] | This isn’t funny, Nige. | 这并不好笑 尼格 |
[00:32] | We’re meant to be agency partners. | 我们本来是中情局伙伴 |
[00:34] | Look, I don’t know how it works at MI6, | 我不知道军情六处如何运作 |
[00:36] | but if my gaffer at the CIA heard even one whisper | 但如果我的中情局长官听到哪怕是一句流言 |
[00:38] | about your other… | 关于你的其他… |
[00:40] | entanglements– | 纠缠 — |
[00:41] | And how exactly would that happen, partner? | 那究竟是如何发生的呢 伙伴? |
[00:44] | Word always gets around, Nigel. | 消息总是传来传去 奈杰尔 |
[00:46] | Secrets never stay secret. | 秘密永远不会保持秘密 |
[00:48] | You better hope that’s not true. | 你最好希望这不是真的 |
[01:13] | We’re one step closer to getting our man. | 我们离目标人又近了一步 |
[01:16] | Nice work, Officer Sutton. | 干得好 萨顿警官 |
[01:18] | Wouldn’t want to do it with anyone else… | 我不会想和其他人一起出任务…. |
[01:20] | Agent Malik. | 马利克探员 |
[01:47] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面做什么? |
[02:01] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[02:05] | Herbie! Hello! What are you doing here? | 赫比你好!你在这里做什么? |
[02:08] | I just came from watching | 我刚刚看完 |
[02:09] | Holly’s band play a gig downtown. | 霍利的乐队在市中心演出 |
[02:12] | She killed it, as usual. | 她像往常一样 痛宰四方 |
[02:14] | There were even some reviewers there. One from Punk Planet, | 甚至还有些评论家 一位来自 庞克星球网站 |
[02:16] | and I think she said someone from Rolling Stone. | 我想她说还有 滚石杂志 的人 |
[02:17] | -Impressive. -Totally. | -太厉害了 -完全正确 |
[02:18] | But I-I thought I would check in on you | 但我想检查一下你的情况 |
[02:20] | while Holly was putting Sue to bed at the hotel. | 当霍利在饭店里哄苏睡觉 |
[02:22] | I’ll meet up with her later for some room service, | 我稍后和她一起享受客房服务 |
[02:24] | maybe some kissing. | 也许会有一些接吻 |
[02:27] | Are you wearing eyeliner? | 你画了眼线吗? |
[02:28] | Yeah, it’s, um, de rigeur in the hard-core Klezmer scene. | 是的 这是核心克莱兹梅尔场景中的惯例 |
[02:31] | Ah. I’m sure I wouldn’t know. | 啊 我肯定不知道 |
[02:33] | Anyway, how is your little | 总之 你的跟监 |
[02:34] | Reddington “Rear Window” stakeout going? | 小雷丁顿 “后窗 “盯梢如何? |
[02:36] | Far as I can tell | 据我所知 |
[02:38] | he’s been inside for the last two and a half days. | 过去两天半 他一直在里面 |
[02:41] | I keep watching his shadow walking back and forth | 我一直看着他的影子来回走动 |
[02:43] | across the windows. | 横跨窗户 |
[02:45] | Well, at least we know where he is. | 好吧 至少我们知道他在哪里 |
[02:46] | That’s not nothing. | 这并不是一无是处 |
[02:48] | Oh, before I go, | 哦 在我走之前 |
[02:49] | I wanted to update you on the DNA research | 我想向大家介绍一下DNA研究的最新情况 |
[02:50] | I’ve been doing since, you know, you found out | 我一直在做 因为 你知道 你发现了 |
[02:52] | that you and Meera Malik | 你和Meera Malik |
[02:53] | aren’t biologically related. | 在生物学上没有关系 |
[02:56] | Did you find a match for my profile? | 你找到与我的资料相匹配的人了吗? |
[02:57] | Unfortunately, nothing pinged | 不幸的是 没有任何消息传来 |
[02:59] | in any of the law-enforcement databases | 在任何执法部门的资料库中 |
[03:01] | that I have access to. | 我有机会接触到的 |
[03:02] | Even now, after I’ve had time to… digest the revelation, | 即使是现在 在我有时间去……消化这个启示之后 |
[03:07] | Meera still feels like my mother. | 米拉仍然觉得自己是我的母亲 |
[03:10] | I mean… look at me. | 我是说……看着我 |
[03:12] | I followed her footsteps into a career in intelligence. | 我追随她的脚步 从事情报工作 |
[03:14] | Why wouldn’t she tell me where I came from? | 她为什么不告诉我我从哪里来? |
[03:18] | Now it feels like I’m never gonna get any answers | 现在感觉我永远不会得到任何答案了 |
[03:19] | to any of it. | 对它的任何一个 |
[03:23] | Have you thought about asking Raymond for help? | 你有没有想过向雷蒙德寻求帮助? |
[03:26] | Knowing what I know about Red, | 知道我对红色的了解 |
[03:27] | I’d bet he knew Meera better | 我打赌他更了解湄拉 |
[03:28] | than she knew he knew. | 比她知道他知道的更多 |
[03:30] | When I started on this task force, | 当我开始在这个任务组时 |
[03:32] | the first thing Agent Ressler warned me | 雷斯勒探员警告我的第一件事 |
[03:35] | was not to get in debt to Reddington. | 是为了不欠雷丁顿的债 |
[03:38] | It feels like a slippery slope | 感觉像一个滑坡的斜坡 |
[03:39] | I’m not sure I want to start sliding down. | 我不确定我是否想开始滑下去 |
[03:42] | Well, all I know is that Red has been a huge help to me. | 好吧 我所知道的是 Red对我来说是一个巨大的帮助 |
[03:45] | On a lot of things. | 在很多事情上 |
[03:47] | I should get back to the hotel. | 我应该回饭店了 |
[03:49] | I don’t want Holly to just fall asleep with Sue. | 我不希望霍利就这样和苏睡着了 |
[03:52] | Well, good luck with the kissing. | 好吧 祝你在接吻方面好运 |
[03:55] | I’ll be here… | 我将在这里… |
[03:56] | with my binoculars and BO. | 与我的双筒望远镜和BO |
[04:01] | Yeah, you might want to crack a window. | 是的 你可能想裂开一扇窗户 |
[04:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:10] | Anything back from Senator Panabaker | 参议员潘尼贝克有什么反馈吗? |
[04:12] | about Task Force 836? | 关于836特别小组? |
[04:14] | The Senator still isn’t returning, sir. | 参议员仍然没有回来 先生 |
[04:16] | -I’ll try her office again. -No, no. Don’t bother. | -我再去她的办公室试试 -不 不 不用麻烦了 |
[04:18] | Panabaker’s stonewalling. Let’s go around her. | 潘尼贝克在搪塞 让我们绕过她 |
[04:20] | Reach out and schedule an appointment | 联系并安排预约 |
[04:22] | with Senator Dorf on the Appropriations Committee. | 与多夫参议员一起参加拨款委员会 |
[04:25] | Tell his aide it’s a matter of some urgency. | 告诉他的助手 这是一个有些紧急的问题 |
[04:28] | No task force should be operating | 任何工作队都不应该运作 |
[04:29] | with seemingly zero checks and balances. | 似乎没有任何制衡措施 |
[04:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[04:40] | Senator Dorf wasn’t in. They’re going to call back, | 多夫参议员不在 他们会打电话回来 |
[04:42] | but they have nothing open for at least a month. | 但他们至少有一个月的时间没有开张 |
[04:45] | Let’s do some research into Clayton Dorf. | 让我们对克莱顿-多尔夫做一些研究 |
[04:47] | Maybe there’s another way to court his favor. | 也许有另一种方法来争取他的青睐 |
[05:13] | Any security breaches I should know about? | 有什么我应该知道的安全漏洞吗? |
[05:16] | You almost gave me a heart attack. | 你差点让我心脏病发作 |
[05:17] | I-I thought you were in there. W-Where’d you come from? | 我以为你在里面 你从哪里来的? |
[05:20] | For you. | 给你的 |
[05:21] | Carrot-apple-ginger. Extra ginger. | 胡萝卜-苹果-生姜 额外的姜 |
[05:25] | I’m just back from Aguascalientes, Mexico. | 我刚刚从墨西哥的阿瓜斯卡连特斯回来 |
[05:28] | But the lights were going on and off. | 但灯光时亮时灭 |
[05:30] | I-I saw shadows. | 我……我看到了影子 |
[05:31] | Oh, that’s just a part-time employee of mine. | 哦 那只是我的一个兼职员工 |
[05:34] | What’s with the antlers? | 这些鹿角是怎么回事? |
[05:36] | Why don’t you join me inside? | 你为什么不和我一起进去呢? |
[05:38] | I’ll whip up a little something for you to eat, | 我将为你准备一点东西吃 |
[05:40] | and I’ll tell you all about them. | 我将告诉你关于他们的一切 |
[05:49] | So, thanks to our exchange the other day, | 因此 感谢我们前几天的交流 |
[05:50] | we finally secured an address for that sleazebag Minkov. | 我们终于获得了那个卑鄙小人明科夫的地址 |
[05:53] | He hasn’t just been funding the Tamil Tigers. | 他不仅仅是在资助泰米尔猛虎组织 |
[05:55] | It looks like a second temple bombing | 它看起来像第二座圣殿的爆炸 |
[05:57] | is being planned in a couple weeks. | 正在计划在几周后进行 |
[05:58] | I feel like our next step should be– | 我觉得我们的下一步应该是 — |
[06:00] | I’m not here to talk about next steps, Meera. | 我不是来谈下一步行动的 米拉 |
[06:03] | Damn it. They got to you, didn’t they? | 该死的 他们找到了你 不是吗? |
[06:06] | I warned you that you were playing with fire, Nigel. | 我警告过你 你在玩火 奈杰尔 |
[06:08] | Score one for Agent Malik. | 马利克探员的得分 |
[06:10] | Maybe when you take a break from gloating, | 也许当你从幸灾乐祸中抽身出来的时候 |
[06:11] | you can hear me out. | 你可以听我说完 |
[06:15] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[06:17] | I just– | 我只是… |
[06:19] | I need some money to cover what I can’t. | 我需要一些钱来支付我不能支付的东西 |
[06:22] | $100,000. | $100,000. |
[06:23] | I don’t have that kind of money. | 我没有那么多钱 |
[06:25] | But you can get it. | 但你可以得到它 |
[06:27] | You’re smart and resourceful. | 你很聪明 足智多谋 |
[06:29] | You see something you want, | 你看到你想要的东西 |
[06:31] | you find a way to take it. Am I right? | 你要想办法把它拿走 我说的对吗? |
[06:33] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 我不相信你会这样做 |
[06:35] | I wish I could find another way to get the money, but… | 我希望我可以找到另一种方式来获得这笔钱 但是…… |
[06:37] | I’ve exhausted all the means available to me. | 我已经用尽了所有可用的手段 |
[06:41] | My director at MI6 didn’t entirely buy the story | 我在军情六处的主管并不完全相信这个故事 |
[06:44] | I fed him about how I got injured. | 我给他讲了我是如何受伤的 |
[06:47] | Now he’s asking questions, | 现在他在问问题 |
[06:49] | watching my every move like I’m a bleeding cricket match. | 看着我的一举一动 好像我是一场流血的板球比赛 |
[06:54] | I need your help to get the Chechens off my back so this all goes away. | 我需要你的帮助 让车臣人离开我 这样这一切就会消失 |
[06:57] | I’m– I’m not gonna lose my job, | 我 — 我不会失去我的工作 |
[07:00] | my house, my family over a few bad calls, Meera. | 我的房子 我的家人 因为几个错误的电话 湄拉 |
[07:07] | Sort of the way you wouldn’t want your bad calls | 有点像你不希望你的坏电话一样 |
[07:09] | affecting your job and family security, either. | 影响你的工作和家庭安全 也是如此 |
[07:11] | Because that– | 因为那 — |
[07:15] | That’d be a real shame at this stage in your career. | 在你职业生涯的这个阶段 这将是一个真正的耻辱 |
[07:21] | How soon do you need the money? | 你多长时间需要这笔钱? |
[07:22] | Forty-eight hours. | 四十八个小时 |
[07:28] | I’ll be in touch. | 我将与你联系 |
[07:37] | Shh. Siya. | 嘘 思雅 |
[07:39] | Oh, Mommy’s sweet Siya. | 哦 妈妈的可爱的思雅 |
[07:42] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[07:44] | It’s okay. Hi. | 没关系的 你好 |
[07:53] | That was the best frittata I’ve ever tasted, | 这是我吃过的最好的煎蛋饼 |
[07:57] | and you made it with a hot plate and a toaster oven. | 而你是用电热板和烤面包机做的 |
[08:00] | Yes, well, thank you, but you’re only saying that | 是的 好吧 谢谢你 但你只是在说 |
[08:03] | because it’s the first real meal you’ve had in a couple of days. | 因为这是你几天来吃的第一顿真正的饭 |
[08:06] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[08:08] | So why are you toting around an enormous set of– | 那么你为什么要带着一套巨大的… |
[08:12] | Well, I guess they’re actually horns. | 嗯 我想它们实际上是角 |
[08:14] | They’re bull horns. Not just any bull. | 它们是牛角 不是普通的公牛 |
[08:17] | Those belong to the legendary Islero. | 那些属于传说中的伊莱罗 |
[08:21] | The Miura bull that killed Manolete. | 杀死马诺利特的三浦公牛 |
[08:23] | I’m not familiar. | 我并不熟悉 |
[08:26] | The matador? Manolete? | 斗牛士?马诺利特? |
[08:30] | Perhaps the most mesmerizing bullfighter of all time? | 也许是有史以来最令人着迷的斗牛士? |
[08:35] | Sober in approach, if not in life, | 如果不是在生活中 在方法上是清醒的 |
[08:37] | the man was a long-faced, | 这个人是个长脸 |
[08:40] | heavy-hearted hero for the ages. | 心情沉重的时代英雄 |
[08:43] | What draws a person | 是什么吸引了一个人 |
[08:45] | to such an incredibly dangerous pursuit? | 到这样一个令人难以置信的危险的追求? |
[08:49] | You’re no stranger to dangerous living, Agent Malik. | 你对危险的生活并不陌生 马利克探员 |
[08:53] | Perhaps, but you’ll not see me dancing with a murderous, | 也许 但你不会看到我和一个杀人犯跳舞 |
[08:58] | 500-kilo beast, poking it with sharp sticks. | 500公斤重的野兽 用尖锐的棍子戳它 |
[09:03] | Manolete was a stoic guardian of tradition in the bullring. | 马诺雷特是斗牛场中传统的坚守者 |
[09:08] | His father had been a matador. | 他的父亲曾是一名斗牛士 |
[09:10] | His uncle. | 他的叔叔 |
[09:12] | A month before he died, | 在他去世前一个月 |
[09:14] | Manolete told an interviewer, | 马诺尔特告诉一位采访者 |
[09:16] | “They’re asking for more than I can give. | “他们要求的比我能给的多 |
[09:19] | Always more and more.” | 总是越来越多” |
[09:22] | He longed to retire from the ring. | 他渴望从擂台上退休 |
[09:25] | But he returned. | 但是他回来了 |
[09:28] | He went again to do the thing | 他再次去做这件事 |
[09:29] | that he did better than anyone. | 他比任何人都做得更好 |
[09:31] | And in the instant | 而在这一瞬间 |
[09:33] | that he killed Islero, | 说他杀了伊斯雷罗 |
[09:34] | balancing on his toes, | 用脚趾保持平衡 |
[09:36] | arching up and over the hot, | 拱起 超过了热 |
[09:38] | steaming breath of ferocious death, | 凶猛的死亡的蒸腾气息 |
[09:41] | the surgically precise plunge of his blade to the hilt, | 他的刀以外科手术的方式精确地插入刀柄 |
[09:44] | in that instant… | 在那一瞬间… |
[09:48] | Islero thrust his massive head | 伊斯雷罗把他巨大的头插入 |
[09:51] | just centimeters to the right and gored him. | 仅仅向右移动了几厘米 就把他刺伤了 |
[09:56] | The closer a matador fights to the horns, | 斗牛士越是接近角斗 |
[10:00] | the closer he is to his grave. | 他越是接近他的坟墓 |
[10:05] | I suppose in the end, | 我想最后 |
[10:06] | Manolete found it easier | 马诺尔特发现它更容易 |
[10:09] | to risk his life | 冒着生命危险 |
[10:11] | than to live a life without risk. | 而不是过一个没有风险的生活 |
[10:17] | So he died following his father’s ambitions. | 因此 他死后遵循他父亲的野心 |
[10:23] | Some people do that. | 有些人是这样做的 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:35] | Agent Zuma told me | 祖马探员告诉我 |
[10:37] | you did a deep-dive into my mother’s background | 你对我母亲的背景进行了深入调查 |
[10:40] | when she joined the Task Force all those years ago. | 当她多年前加入工作队的时候 |
[10:42] | As I do with anybody I’m going to work with. | 就像我对要合作的任何人一样 |
[10:44] | I did one for you. | 我为你做了一个 |
[10:45] | Does that mean you know more about my mother | 这是否意味着你对我母亲了解更多 |
[10:47] | than what’s in the heavily redacted files I’ve seen? | 比我所看到的经过大量编辑的文件中的内容要多? |
[10:54] | Maybe what matters most, Siya, is what you already know. | 也许最重要的是 西亚 是你已经知道的事情 |
[10:58] | That you were loved | 你被爱 |
[11:01] | and cared for by Meera | 并得到米拉的照顾 |
[11:03] | and your stepfather. | 和你的继父 |
[11:05] | Un-redacting the past won’t change any of that. | 解除对过去的改编并不能改变任何现状 |
[11:09] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[11:10] | But I’ve learned something I can’t un-learn. | 但我已经学到了一些我无法不学的东西 |
[11:14] | Meera wasn’t my biological mother. | 米拉不是我的亲生母亲 |
[11:17] | A fact she hid from me. Why? | 她对我隐瞒了一个事实 为什么? |
[11:20] | Now look who’s dancing with a murderous beast, | 现在看看谁在和一个杀人的野兽跳舞 |
[11:23] | poking it with sharp sticks. | 用尖锐的棍子戳它 |
[11:28] | Are you saying you won’t help me? | 你是说你不愿意帮助我? |
[11:32] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗? |
[11:35] | My help? | 我的帮助? |
[11:41] | It’s Cooper. | 是库珀 |
[11:46] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[11:47] | How are things going in New York? | 纽约的事情进展如何? |
[11:49] | Have you been able to glean anything | 你是否已经能够收集到任何信息 |
[11:50] | about what Reddington’s been up to? | 关于Reddington最近在做什么? |
[11:51] | I’m with Reddington now, sir. | 我现在和雷丁顿在一起 先生 |
[11:53] | -Has he mentioned re-engaging with us? -Not yet. | -他有没有提到与我们重新接触? -还没有 |
[11:56] | He went to Mexico | 他去了墨西哥 |
[11:57] | to retrieve some famous bull skull. | 来取回一些著名的公牛头骨 |
[12:00] | Islero? I don’t know. | 伊斯雷罗?我不知道 |
[12:02] | Maybe it means something. | 也许这意味着什么 |
[12:03] | It could mean something. | 这可能意味着什么 |
[12:05] | Or it could simply be vintage Reddington. | 或者说 这可能只是雷丁顿的复古之作 |
[12:06] | Stay with him and report back anything | 和他呆在一起 有什么情况要汇报 |
[12:08] | we might be able to use. | 我们也许可以使用 |
[12:10] | We need to mind every P and Q | 我们需要注意每一个P和Q |
[12:11] | until we put this situation | 直到我们把这种情况 |
[12:13] | with Congressman Hudson to bed. | 与赫德森议员上床 |
[12:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:16] | I don’t know if this is the sort of information you’re after, | 我不知道这是否是你所追求的那种信息 |
[12:20] | but I found this story in DC Monthly from last summer. | 但我在 DC月刊 上发现了去年夏天的这个故事 |
[12:23] | It’s an interview tracking a day in the life of Clayton Dorf. | 这是一次追踪克莱顿-多夫一天生活的采访 |
[12:26] | Turns out he loves Korean barbecue. | 结果发现他喜欢韩国烤肉 |
[12:28] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢? |
[12:31] | Atkins, you’re a genius. | 阿特金斯 你是个天才 |
[12:39] | Ah! | 啊! |
[12:40] | The indomitable Ms. Mallet! | 不屈不挠的马莱女士! |
[12:43] | You’re looking particularly well. | 你看起来特别好 |
[12:46] | -What’s your secret? -Oh, thank you. | -你的秘密是什么?-哦 谢谢你 |
[12:48] | Mwah.Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. | |
[12:50] | It’s the edibles. | 是食用药 |
[12:53] | They take all the edges off. | 他们把所有的边角料都拿掉了 |
[12:55] | Care to try one? | 愿意试一试吗? |
[12:56] | I think I have a sour watermelon gummy | 我想我有一个酸的西瓜软糖 |
[13:00] | here in my bag. | 在我的包里 |
[13:02] | No. You save that for later, love. | 不 你留着以后再说吧 爱 |
[13:05] | So, what have you got for me? | 那么 你为我准备了什么? |
[13:07] | I brought all of the items you requested. | 我带来了你要求的所有物品 |
[13:10] | I can’t tell you how much I appreciate | 我无法告诉你我有多感激 |
[13:13] | you keeping everything safe for me all these years. | 这些年来 你一直为我保管着一切 |
[13:16] | Are you joking? | 你是在开玩笑吗? |
[13:18] | It’s been an honor to protect | 我很荣幸能够保护 |
[13:21] | these little slices of world history. | 这些世界历史的小片断 |
[13:27] | The Senet gaming board. | 塞内特游戏板 |
[13:31] | Left with corpses | 剩下的是尸体 |
[13:34] | to entertain the dead. | 来款待死者 |
[13:36] | From Amenhotep’s tomb. | 来自阿蒙霍特普的墓穴 |
[13:39] | Discovered in one of his wives’ side chambers. | 在他妻子的一个侧室中被发现 |
[13:47] | Of course, none of his wives were actually buried with him. | 当然 他的妻子们实际上都没有和他一起下葬 |
[13:49] | Good call. | 说得好 |
[13:51] | Speaking of things | 说到事情 |
[13:54] | going missing… | 消失了…… |
[13:57] | Why are you unloading all of these treasures now? | 为什么你现在要卸下所有这些宝物? |
[14:00] | Has something changed in your world? | 你的世界里有什么变化吗? |
[14:04] | Everything and nothing, my dear. | 什么都有 什么都没有 我亲爱的 |
[14:06] | No cause for concern. | 没有理由担心 |
[14:08] | I just feel the need to be | 我只是觉得有必要 |
[14:10] | more discerning from here on out. | 从现在开始 要更有眼光 |
[14:13] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[14:14] | Now, that I understand. | 现在 我明白了 |
[14:16] | The older I get, the less I desire. | 我越老 我的欲望就越少 |
[14:19] | And the things you desire, you can’t live without. | 而你渴望的东西 你不能没有 |
[14:22] | Ha! | 哈! |
[14:28] | Sappho’s “Tithonus” poem. | 萨福的 “Tithonus “诗 |
[14:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:33] | “My heart grows heavy | “我的心变得很沉重 |
[14:36] | My knees Too weary to stand upon | 我的膝盖太累了 无法站立 |
[14:40] | Though once They could lift me and dance | 虽然他们曾经可以举起我跳舞 |
[14:45] | And could leap As light as a fawn” | 可以像小鹿一样轻盈地跃起” |
[14:51] | I feel seen all the way from the 3rd century BC. | 我觉得从公元前3世纪开始就一直看到了 |
[14:56] | It’s just exquisite! | 这实在是太精致了! |
[15:01] | Keep it. | 保留它 |
[15:04] | Wha– What? | 什么…什么? |
[15:06] | Over the decades, | 几十年来 |
[15:07] | you’ve been nothing but unfailingly loyal | 你一直都是不折不扣的忠诚者 |
[15:11] | and gracious and funny. | 和蔼可亲 幽默风趣 |
[15:16] | Oh, my lamb! | 哦 我的小羊! |
[15:19] | I will cherish this. | 我将 cherish 这个 |
[15:22] | Every single day. | 每一天都是如此 |
[15:24] | -Twice a day. -I know you will. | -每天两次 -我知道你会的 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:29] | I’m over the moon! | 我太高兴了! |
[15:32] | I may need that gummy now to calm down. | 我现在可能需要那颗软糖来平静下来 |
[15:35] | Cynthia, before I forget, | 辛西娅 在我忘记之前 |
[15:37] | the item we discussed on the phone. | 我们在电话中讨论的项目 |
[15:40] | You reached out via the appropriate channels? | 你通过适当的渠道联系了吗? |
[15:43] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[15:45] | My connections assured me | 我的关系向我保证 |
[15:47] | that the elusive buyer you have in mind | 你心目中那个难以捉摸的买家 |
[15:50] | will be alerted to the piece’s availability, | 将被提醒该作品的可用性 |
[15:54] | and hopefully, | 并希望如此 |
[15:56] | they’ll be unable to resist coming to see it in person. | 他们会忍不住亲自来看看的 |
[16:00] | From your lips to their ears. | 从你的嘴唇到他们的耳朵 |
[16:01] | -Mm-hmm! -Grab that gummy. | -嗯! -嗯!-抓住那个软糖 |
[16:03] | Oh, right away. | 哦 马上就好 |
[16:05] | Three for you? | 你有三个? |
[16:21] | Where’s the nearest tube station? | 最近的地铁站在哪里? |
[16:23] | You can walk, luv, but it’s about 15 blocks. | 你可以步行 LUV 但大约有15个街区 |
[16:26] | That’s okay. I could use the exercise. | 这倒没什么 我可以利用这种锻炼 |
[16:51] | Thanks, Johnno. Just grabbing those headsets. | 谢谢 约翰诺 刚拿了那些耳机 |
[17:15] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[17:16] | – You all right? – Yeah. Just a bit of a bungle. | – 你没事吧?- 是的 只是有点失误 |
[17:19] | It’s fine. I’ve got it sorted. | 这很好 我已经把它整理好了 |
[17:33] | See you next time. Go, Newcastle! | 下次见 加油 纽卡斯尔! |
[17:42] | Do you have your service weapon on you? | 你有带着你的武器吗? |
[17:44] | Always. Why? | 总是这样 为什么? |
[17:45] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[17:46] | There is zero chance of me being unarmed | 我手无寸铁的可能性为零 |
[17:49] | while whatever it is we’re doing. | 而不管我们在做什么 |
[17:50] | Who said anything about being unarmed? | 谁说过没有武器的事? |
[18:00] | See anything you like? | 看到你喜欢的东西吗? |
[18:02] | Trust me, where we’re going, if things go sideways, | 相信我 我们要去的地方 如果事情出了岔子 |
[18:05] | you don’t want to discharge your government-issued firearm. | 你不想让你的政府颁发的枪支出膛 |
[18:09] | By the way, on this journey your name will be Janet Grimm, | 顺便说一下 在这个旅程中 你的名字将是珍妮特-格林姆 |
[18:12] | like the fairy tales, if anyone asks. | 如果有人问起 就像童话故事一样 |
[18:18] | Good choice. | 好的选择 |
[18:22] | I don’t know what to say. The Chechens want more. | 我不知道该怎么说 车臣人想要更多 |
[18:24] | “Interest” on the loan, apparently. | 显然 是贷款的 “利息” |
[18:25] | Of course they want more, Nigel. | 他们当然想要更多 奈杰尔 |
[18:28] | That’s how they operate. You of all people should know. | 这就是他们的运作方式 所有的人中你应该知道 |
[18:30] | This won’t be the last of it, either. | 这也不会是最后一次 |
[18:31] | Yes. Yes, it will. | 是的 是的 会的 |
[18:33] | One final payment, and I’m certain all this will be behind me. Behind us. | 最后一次付款 我确信这一切将在我身后 在我们的背后 |
[18:37] | There is no “us,” Nigel. | 没有 “我们” 奈杰尔 |
[18:39] | I can’t help you anymore. | 我不能再帮助你了 |
[18:41] | You need to go to your MI6 supervisor. | 你需要去找你的MI6主管 |
[18:43] | Come clean. End this now. | 说实话 现在就结束这一切 |
[18:45] | I could do that, certainly, but it won’t just be my mess I come clean about. | 我当然可以这样做 但我不会只为自己的麻烦而来 |
[18:49] | You can’t prove I took that money. | 你不能证明我拿了那笔钱 |
[18:51] | Never mind the money. Remember your little side-op in Kolkata? I do. | 不要在意钱 还记得你在加尔各答的小插曲吗?我记得 |
[18:55] | Pretty significant breach of CIA ethics, wouldn’t you say? | 你说 这对中情局的职业道德有相当大的违反 是不是? |
[18:58] | Put you at severe risk of compromise. | 让你面临严重的妥协风险 |
[19:01] | -The bosses would be none-too-pleased… -Enough! | -老板们会很不高兴的… …-够了! |
[19:04] | You’ve made your point. | 你已经表达了你的观点 |
[19:09] | Like it or not, Meera, we’re in this together. | 不管你喜不喜欢 米拉 我们都在一起 |
[19:11] | You have as much to lose as I do. | 你和我一样有很多损失 |
[19:14] | Maybe more. | 也许更多 |
[19:17] | Choose your next step wisely. | 明智地选择你的下一个步骤 |
[19:19] | My advice to you. | 我给你的建议 |
[19:32] | I won’t be a minute. | 我不会有一分钟的时间 |
[19:34] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做呢? |
[19:36] | Wait here. Shoot anybody who runs out. | 在这里等待 射杀任何跑出来的人 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I’m not gonna do that. | 是的 我不会这样做 |
[19:41] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[19:43] | Look alive! | 看上去很有活力! |
[19:57] | Get a wiggle on, Janet! | 摆摆手 珍妮特! |
[20:15] | Are you gonna tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[20:16] | how I came to be in the line of fire back there? | 我怎么会出现在后面的火线上? |
[20:18] | Liam can be very disagreeable. | 利亚姆可能是 非常 不喜欢的人 |
[20:21] | But the fact is, he took my saber years ago. | 但事实是 他几年前就拿走了我的军刀 |
[20:24] | It was long past time for me to take it back. | 我早就该把它收回来了 |
[20:28] | We flew to Scotland for a sword? | 我们为了一把剑飞到了苏格兰? |
[20:30] | Saber. | 萨博 |
[20:32] | It belonged to Captain Lewis Nolan, | 它属于刘易斯-诺兰上尉 |
[20:35] | who died in the Charge of the Light Brigade | 在轻骑兵的冲锋中牺牲的人 |
[20:37] | during the Crimean War. | 克里米亚战争期间 |
[20:40] | Stormed at with shot and shell | 用子弹和炮弹袭击 |
[20:43] | Boldly they rode and well | 他们大胆地骑着马 很好 |
[20:45] | Into the jaws of death | 进入死亡之门 |
[20:48] | Into the mouth of hell | 进入地狱之口 |
[20:51] | So you’re a fan of Tennyson. | 所以你是丁尼生的粉丝 |
[20:53] | My mother… | 我的母亲… |
[20:57] | Meera loved him. | 米拉爱他 |
[21:01] | Well, maybe she loved | 好吧 也许她喜欢 |
[21:03] | what knowing his work said about her. | 知道他的工作对她有什么影响 |
[21:07] | I suspect your mother came by her love of Tennyson | 我怀疑你母亲对丁尼生的喜爱是来自于她对丁尼生的喜爱 |
[21:10] | quite sincerely. | 颇为诚恳 |
[21:13] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[21:16] | I think… | 我认为… |
[21:18] | Meera was very familiar | 米拉非常熟悉 |
[21:20] | with the feeling of melancholy | 忧郁的感觉 |
[21:23] | that also plagued Tennyson. | 这也是困扰丁尼生的问题 |
[21:25] | She certainly felt the isolation | 她当然感受到了孤立无援的感觉 |
[21:28] | of inhabiting a world she knew to be cruel. | 居住在一个她知道是残酷的世界里 |
[21:33] | The lives of children in such a world. | 在这样一个世界里 儿童的生活 |
[21:37] | It takes tremendous fortitude to carry on | 这需要巨大的毅力来进行 |
[21:41] | when you can see what others cannot. | 当你能看到别人看不到的东西 |
[21:46] | And to find light within the shadows. | 并在阴影中找到光明 |
[21:54] | Our investigation is getting much closer to the money | 我们的调查离钱越来越近了 |
[21:57] | the Minkov crime organization | 明科夫犯罪组织 |
[21:58] | is funneling into the Tamils’ terrorism in Sri Lanka. | 在斯里兰卡的泰米尔人的恐怖主义中 |
[22:00] | That’s in large part to your solid work. | 这在很大程度上归功于你的扎实工作 |
[22:02] | -You should feel good about that. -Thank you, Ma’am. | -你应该感觉很好 -谢谢你 夫人 |
[22:04] | We now know where Minkov is holed up for the time being. | 我们现在知道明科夫暂时躲在哪里了 |
[22:07] | I’d like you to set up a Black Bag job as soon as possible. | 我希望你尽快安排一个黑袋工作 |
[22:09] | Minkov has a standing massage appointment | 明科夫有一个常设按摩预约 |
[22:12] | at Happy Feet in Kensington, every Tuesday at 2:00. | 在肯辛顿的Happy Feet 每周二2:00 |
[22:16] | No problem. I’ll start putting that together now. | 没问题 我现在就开始把它放在一起 |
[22:20] | A quick word before you go. | 在你走之前 先说一句话 |
[22:22] | Yes? | 是吗? |
[22:25] | I’ve been hearing from my counterparts at MI6 | 我一直在听我在军情六处的同行们说 |
[22:27] | that your partner Officer Sutton’s performance has been… | 你的搭档萨顿警官的表现一直是… |
[22:30] | erratic lately. | 近来反覆无常 |
[22:32] | Should we be concerned? | 我们应该关注吗? |
[22:33] | Uh– No, ma’am. | 呃 — 不 女士 |
[22:36] | You haven’t noticed anything? | 你没有注意到什么吗? |
[22:39] | I think maybe he’s tired. | 我想也许他是累了 |
[22:41] | Long hours and such. | 漫长的工作时间之类的 |
[22:43] | Even so, Nigel’s a surveillance expert. | 即便如此 奈杰尔还是一个监视专家 |
[22:45] | There’s no one I’d trust more on the Minkov job | 在明科夫的工作上 没有人是我更信任的 |
[22:47] | given our tight deadline. | 考虑到我们紧迫的截止日期 |
[22:50] | Much ado about nothing then. | 那就没什么好说的了 |
[22:51] | Seems so. | 似乎是这样 |
[22:52] | That said, it couldn’t hurt | 话虽如此 但也无妨 |
[22:54] | to have my MI6 counterparts do some digging. | 让我的军情六处的同行做一些调查 |
[22:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:58] | I’ll let you know what, if anything, | 我会让你知道什么 如果有的话 |
[22:59] | we discover about Officer Sutton. | 我们发现关于萨顿警官的信息 |
[23:14] | Raymond Reddington. It’s been such a long time. | 雷蒙德-雷丁顿 已经有这么长的时间了 |
[23:17] | I thought I’d never hear from you again. | 我以为我再也不会听到你的消息了 |
[23:19] | You won’t. Not after today. | 你不会的 今天之后就不会了 |
[23:39] | If it hasn’t already. | 如果它还没有 |
[23:47] | So, Raymond, | 所以 雷蒙德 |
[23:48] | it’s not like you to travel with a side dish. | 这不像是你在旅行中带的副食品 |
[23:51] | Raymond, who is this sublime specimen? | 雷蒙德 这个崇高的标本是谁? |
[23:53] | Never mind who she is. | 不要介意她是谁 |
[23:54] | Do you have what I came for? | 你有我来找的东西吗? |
[23:56] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 是的 是的 当然了 |
[24:05] | On second thought, | 转念一想 |
[24:07] | perhaps I accept her instead, if that suits? | 也许我可以接受她 如果这适合的话? |
[24:10] | – It doesn’t. – What a shame. | – 它没有 – 真可惜 |
[24:12] | I would kill to get my hands on that bone structure. | 我很想得到我的手 那是一种骨架结构 |
[24:14] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[24:22] | We have to get back to New York now. | 我们现在必须回到纽约 |
[24:26] | Heinrich, when I leave here, | 海因里希 当我离开这里 |
[24:27] | I’m going to give Freddy a call, | 我要给Freddy打个电话 |
[24:29] | and he’s gonna come by and get that dog. | 而他会来找那条狗 |
[24:31] | It should be in a proper home. | 它应该在一个合适的家庭里 |
[24:33] | I’m sure Freddy will be here within the hour. | 我相信弗雷迪会在一小时内赶到 |
[24:35] | And if you or the dog aren’t here at that time, | 而如果你或狗在那个时候不在这里 |
[24:38] | Freddy will go to the house | 弗雷迪会去的房子 |
[24:40] | and sit with your mother until you return. | 和你母亲坐在一起 直到你回来 |
[24:42] | Now, considering there is nothing on Earth | 现在 考虑到地球上没有什么 |
[24:45] | badder than Freddy, | 比Freddy更坏 |
[24:47] | certainly not you, and not that poor dog, | 当然不是你 也不是那只可怜的狗 |
[24:50] | not even your miserable, horrible mother. | 甚至你那可悲 可怕的母亲也不例外 |
[24:53] | Heinrich… | 海因里希… |
[24:55] | please, please… | 请 请… |
[24:58] | don’t make Freddy lose his patience. | 不要让弗雷迪失去耐心 |
[25:00] | Don’t worry about me. | 不要为我担心 |
[25:03] | Though I can’t speak for my mother. | 虽然我不能为我母亲说话 |
[25:18] | All right. Ah! Look! First customer of the day. | 好的 啊!看啊!今天的第一位顾客 |
[25:21] | Welcome! | 欢迎你! |
[25:23] | Is there anything in particular you’re looking for? | 你有什么特别要找的吗? |
[25:26] | I love that lamp! | 我喜欢那盏灯! |
[25:27] | My Gran had one just like it! | 我奶奶就有一个这样的东西! |
[25:30] | Is it expensive? | 它很贵吗? |
[25:31] | Make me an offer. | 给我出个价吧 |
[25:34] | I can do $75 if it’s cash, | 如果是现金 我可以做75美元 |
[25:37] | or, at most, $125 if it’s a check. | 或者 如果是支票 最多125美元 |
[25:38] | $125 if it’s a check. | 如果是支票 125美元 |
[25:40] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:42] | i don’t think I can let it go at that, | 我不认为我可以就这样算了 |
[25:44] | especially this early in the day. | 特别是在这一天的早期 |
[25:46] | Can you bring it up a little, say, another hundred bucks? | 你能不能把它提高一点 比如说 再加一百块钱? |
[25:49] | That’s a lot of money for a table lamp. | 对于一盏台灯来说 这可是一笔不小的开支 |
[25:51] | I’m just looking for a little extra light in my crafting room. | 我只是想在我的手工制作室里寻找一点额外的光线 |
[25:55] | This lamp would be perfect for that. | 这盏灯将是 完美 的 |
[25:56] | Yeah, but I could get a really nice, practical one | 是的 但我可以得到一个非常漂亮 实用的 |
[25:59] | at Cost Cutters for a quarter of the price. | 在Cost Cutters 价格只有四分之一 |
[26:01] | Right. | 对 |
[26:03] | Not stained glass, though. | 不过不是彩色玻璃 |
[26:04] | Well, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[26:05] | Probably not. Yeah. | 也许不是 是的 |
[26:07] | And it works, right? | 而且很有效 对吗? |
[26:14] | Um. Hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[26:16] | -Will you do… $200? -Sold. | -你愿意做……200美元吗?-已售出 |
[26:22] | -Can I pick it up at the end of the day? -Absolutely. | -我可以在一天结束时取走它吗?-当然可以 |
[26:29] | Happy crafting! | 快乐的手工制作! |
[26:38] | -You just sold an authentic Tiffany lamp for $200? -I did. | -你刚刚以200美元的价格出售了一盏正宗的蒂芙尼灯?-我有 |
[26:44] | Even $20,000 is a steal. | 即使是20,000美元 也是一种偷窃 |
[26:47] | Why didn’t you tell her what it is? | 你为什么不告诉她这是什么? |
[26:49] | Maybe she’ll discover it on her own. | 也许她会自己发现 |
[26:51] | Imagine her delight then. | 想象一下她当时的喜悦吧 |
[26:53] | The story she’ll tell for the rest of her life | 她将在余生中讲述的故事 |
[26:56] | about finding a Tiffany lamp | 关于寻找一盏蒂芙尼灯 |
[26:59] | in some dusty garage sale in Bushwick, | 在布什维克的一些尘土飞扬的车库销售中 |
[27:02] | snagging it for a song. | 以一首歌的价格抢到了它 |
[27:04] | Yeah, but what if she never learns where it came from? | 是的 但如果她永远不知道它来自哪里呢? |
[27:08] | Its true provenance? | 它的真实出处是什么? |
[27:10] | What if… | 如果… |
[27:20] | Senator Dorf. | 多尔夫参议员 |
[27:22] | Ah. Congressman… | 啊 议员先生… |
[27:24] | -Hudson, sir. -Right, right. | -哈德森 先生 -对 对 |
[27:26] | Are you meeting someone here for lunch, Hudson? | 你要在这里和别人一起吃午饭吗 哈德森? |
[27:29] | This place is well off the beaten path. | 这个地方很偏僻 |
[27:32] | I mean, it’s private. I’m surprised you even know it. | 我的意思是 这是私事 我很惊讶你竟然知道它 |
[27:34] | I did my research. | 我做了研究 |
[27:36] | I was hoping to have a quick word | 我希望能有一个快速的说法 |
[27:38] | on a matter of some importance. | 在一些重要的问题上 |
[27:40] | It’s about FBI Task Force number 836. | 这是关于联调局第836号特遣部队 |
[27:42] | May I sit? | 我可以坐下吗? |
[27:43] | I sure wish you wouldn’t. | 我当然希望你不会 |
[27:48] | This Task Force is burning through budget, | 这个工作队正在燃烧预算 |
[27:51] | but I can’t seem to find anybody who knows anything about it. | 但我似乎找不到任何了解它的人 |
[27:54] | who’s on it, what they’re doing, what their practices are. | 谁在其中 他们在做什么 他们的做法是什么 |
[27:57] | I mean, are you familiar with it? | 我是说 你对它熟悉吗? |
[27:59] | I don’t know, Hudson. | 我不知道 哈德森 |
[28:01] | I mean, I trust the FBI knows what they need better than you or I do. | 我的意思是 我相信联调局比你和我更清楚他们需要什么 |
[28:04] | I mean, people don’t give a pig’s poke about budgets. | 我的意思是 人们对预算不屑一顾 |
[28:07] | People care about safety. | 人们关心安全问题 |
[28:09] | And they’re happy to pay for the– | 而且他们很乐意支付… |
[28:12] | the perception of being kept safe, whether they realize it not. | 无论他们是否意识到 都会有被保护的感觉 |
[28:15] | Oh, I believe the taxpayer would care. | 哦 我相信纳税人 会 关心 |
[28:17] | It’s not part of ATF, DEA. | 这不是ATF DEA的一部分 |
[28:19] | Their numbers are astronomical and only getting bigger. | 他们的人数是个天文数字 而且只会越来越多 |
[28:21] | Frankly, I’d like to find out | 坦率地说 我很想弄清楚 |
[28:23] | what the hell we’re paying for, sir. | 我们付出的到底是什么 先生 |
[28:27] | A-Are you married, Hudson? | A-你结婚了吗 哈德森? |
[28:28] | -Mm. -Well, I am. | -嗯 -嗯 我是 |
[28:31] | And on advice of my wife, I don’t sweat the small stuff. | 根据我妻子的建议 我不为小事操心 |
[28:34] | And this sounds to me to be very, very small. | 而这在我听来是非常 非常小的 |
[28:37] | So if you feel you must, | 因此 如果你觉得你必须 |
[28:39] | set up something with my office, | 与我的办公室建立了一些联系 |
[28:41] | and we’ll talk about it then. | 我们到时再谈吧 |
[28:42] | But right now, I need to get back to this bulgogi | 但现在 我需要回去做这个牛肉饼 |
[28:44] | before it goes cold. | 在它变冷之前 |
[28:46] | I’ve tried your office. You’re booked pretty tight. | 我已经试过你的办公室 你的日程安排得很紧 |
[28:49] | Look, nobody wins when power’s abused in the shadows. | 听着 当权力在阴影中被滥用时 没有人是赢家 |
[28:51] | Good Lord. I– | 好家伙 I– |
[28:53] | Why don’t we just cut the crap? | 我们为什么不干脆不说废话呢? |
[28:55] | Okay, what you’re really after are headlines. | 好吧 你真正追求的是头条新闻 |
[28:58] | You want me to help you make a lot of noise | 你想让我帮你制造大量的噪音 |
[29:00] | about diddly-squat in a hearing | 关于在听证会上的Diddly-quat |
[29:02] | so that you can suddenly come in | 这样你就可以突然进来了 |
[29:04] | and be the Boy Scout who rescues the Republic. | 并成为拯救共和国的童子军 |
[29:06] | I can assure you this isn’t about optics, sir. | 我可以向你保证这不是关于光学的问题 先生 |
[29:08] | It’s purely accountability I’m after. | 我追求的是纯粹的问责制 |
[29:10] | Well, haven’t you heard? | 嗯 你没听说吗? |
[29:11] | Accountability went out with The Macarena. | 责任心与《马卡丽娜》一起出去了 |
[29:13] | Aren’t you even a little curious | 你难道一点都不好奇吗? |
[29:15] | about where all that money is going, Senator? | 关于这些钱的去向 参议员? |
[29:17] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[29:22] | Where in the world are you now? | 你现在在哪里? |
[29:24] | Watching Reddington unload centuries of invaluable history | 看着雷丁顿卸下几百年的宝贵历史 |
[29:28] | at his own personal Antiques Roadshow. | 在他自己的个人古董路演中 |
[29:31] | Just promise me you’ll tell me | 只要答应我你会告诉我 |
[29:33] | if he’s selling a Rocket-Firing Boba Fett. | 如果他卖的是火箭发射的波巴-费特 |
[29:38] | It’s not that kind of garage sale. | 这不是那种车库拍卖 |
[29:41] | Cooper sends me to keep tabs on Reddington, | 库珀派我去监视雷丁顿 |
[29:43] | and what happens? | 而发生了什么? |
[29:44] | I find myself on an impromptu world tour, | 我发现自己正在进行一次即兴的世界之旅 |
[29:47] | intersecting with some truly dodgy characters. | 与一些真正可疑的人物相交 |
[29:50] | Have you ever heard of Heinrich Wittelsbach? | 你听说过Heinrich Wittelsbach吗? |
[29:52] | Mm, no. What did Red want with him? | 嗯 没有 瑞德想从他那里得到什么? |
[29:54] | No clue. They swapped envelopes. | 没有线索 他们互换了信封 |
[29:57] | Well, I know Red wouldn’t involve some dodgy guy | 好吧 我知道瑞德不会涉及一些可疑的人 |
[30:00] | unless there was some good reason. | 除非有什么好的理由 |
[30:01] | And, as for you, you’re doing the best you can. | 至于你 你正在尽力而为 |
[30:04] | You’re supposed to stick with him, and you are. | 你应该坚持和他在一起 你也是 |
[30:06] | What happens while you do is no fault of yours. | 在你做的时候发生的事情不是你的错 |
[30:08] | Anyway, got to go. See ya, Siya. | 不管怎样 我得走了 再见 斯亚 |
[30:23] | Hard to believe a guy like that likes foot massages. | 很难相信这样的人喜欢足部按摩 |
[30:25] | Everybody likes foot massages, Nige. | 每个人都喜欢足部按摩 尼格 |
[30:31] | I’ll be on comms. | 我将在通讯器上 |
[30:34] | Anything happens, I’ll send up the usual flare. | 发生任何事情 我都会按惯例发出信号弹 |
[30:35] | You do the same. | 你也这样做 |
[30:54] | $30. And here’s the $5. | $30.而这里是5美元 |
[30:59] | Enjoy. | 请享受 |
[31:04] | Excuse me, sir. I was told to say that Ms. Mallet sent me. | 对不起 先生 有人告诉我说是马莱女士派我来的 |
[31:08] | Yes! I… | 是的!我… |
[31:10] | I have something | 我有东西 |
[31:12] | I believe you’re looking for. | 我相信你要找的是 |
[31:15] | Oh. | 哦 |
[31:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[31:20] | “The Sicilian Error of Color.” | “西西里的颜色错误” |
[31:24] | I almost can’t believe my eyes. | 我几乎无法相信我的眼睛 |
[31:28] | You know, I was stunned when my collector friend | 你知道吗 当我的收藏家朋友 |
[31:31] | called to tell me the stamp had surfaced. | 他打电话告诉我邮票已经浮出水面 |
[31:33] | Here it is before my very eyes. | 它就在我眼前 |
[31:36] | One of only two in the world. | 世界上仅有的两个之一 |
[31:40] | Imagine the Italian printer, 1859, | 想象一下 义大利的印刷商 1859年 |
[31:44] | who runs off a couple of postage stamps | 跑了几张邮票的人 |
[31:46] | in blue ink instead of orange, and, boom, | 用蓝色墨水而不是橙色墨水 然后 砰 |
[31:49] | 160-something years later, | 160多年过去了 |
[31:52] | one of the most lucrative printing errors in history. | 历史上最有利可图的印刷错误之一 |
[31:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:56] | Oh, my husband was obsessed with this stamp. | 哦 我丈夫对这个邮票很着迷 |
[32:01] | It was his white whale. | 这是他的白鲸 |
[32:03] | Or I suppose his blue whale. | 或者我想他的蓝鲸 |
[32:06] | God rest his soul. | 上帝让他的灵魂安息 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我为你的损失感到遗憾 |
[32:10] | Oh, it was a while back now, | 哦 现在已经有一段时间了 |
[32:12] | but it still feels like yesterday that I lost him. | 但我仍然觉得失去他就在昨天 |
[32:18] | My husband always said | 我丈夫总是说 |
[32:19] | that stamps were humble and everyday… | 邮票是卑微的和日常的… |
[32:22] | but then also these tiny works of art | 但也有这些微小的艺术作品 |
[32:27] | that could last forever. | 这可以持续到永远 |
[32:30] | Kind of like marriages. | 有点像婚姻 |
[32:34] | Oh. Forgive me. | 哦 请原谅我 |
[32:36] | You didn’t ask to hear our life story. | 你并没有要求听我们的生活故事 |
[32:38] | Not at all. N-Not at all. | 完全没有 不–一点也不 |
[32:40] | Anyway, I, uh– | 总之 我 呃 — |
[32:42] | I know I can’t afford what this stamp is worth. | 我知道我买不起这枚邮票的价值 |
[32:45] | I just really wanted to see it in person | 我只是很想亲眼看看它 |
[32:48] | after all this time. | 经过这段时间的努力 |
[32:51] | Oh. Perhaps I could take a photo of it? | 哦 也许我可以给它拍张照片? |
[32:54] | Oh, no, you should have more than a photograph of this. | 哦 不 你应该有超过一张这样的照片 |
[32:58] | I’m prepared to offer it to you | 我准备把它提供给你 |
[33:00] | for a fraction of what it’s worth. | 以其价值的一小部分 |
[33:02] | Oh, no, don’t. | 哦 不 不要 |
[33:04] | I-I couldn’t even afford a fraction of a fraction. | 我–我甚至买不起一小部分 |
[33:08] | Could you afford, say, two? | 你能负担得起 比如说 两个? |
[33:10] | $2 million? Ha! No. | 两百万美元?哈!没有 |
[33:13] | How about $2,000? | 2,000美元如何? |
[33:18] | Last time it transacted, | 最后一次交易 |
[33:19] | this stamp went for over a thousand times that. | 这枚邮票的价格是这个价格的一千多倍 |
[33:23] | It did. | 它确实如此 |
[33:25] | Well, I can’t imagine anybody else | 嗯 我无法想象还有谁 |
[33:28] | appreciating this stamp more than you. | 比你更欣赏这枚邮票 |
[33:32] | Buy it. | 购买它 |
[33:35] | Buy it. | 购买它 |
[33:37] | In honor of your husband. | 为了纪念你的丈夫 |
[33:42] | Radio check? | 无线电检查? |
[33:43] | Read you loud and clear. | 大声地读懂你 |
[33:45] | Copy. You already in? | 收到 你已经加入了吗? |
[33:46] | Affirmative. | 肯定的 |
[33:58] | Nigel, do you copy? | 奈杰尔 你收到吗? |
[33:59] | -Nigel! -Copy. I’m here. | -尼格尔! -副本 我在这里 |
[34:03] | Meera? Did you say something? | Meera?你说了什么吗? |
[34:08] | Meera? Am I still clear? | Meera?我还清楚吗? |
[34:14] | Meera? | 米拉? |
[34:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:18] | Well, one more turn of the screw. | 好吧 再转一转螺丝 |
[34:26] | Oh. Uh, pardon me. | Oh.呃 请原谅 |
[34:28] | Meera! Meera! | |
[34:52] | That’s him there. | 那就是他 |
[34:54] | Handsome fellow. | 帅气的家伙 |
[34:55] | Oh. A true rogue. | 哦 一个真正的流氓 |
[34:58] | Gave me a lot of grief | 给我带来了很多麻烦 |
[35:00] | with the stunts he pulled over the years. But… | 与他多年来所做的特技表演 但是… |
[35:05] | I wouldn’t have traded him for a dozen Gregory Pecks. | 我不会用他来换一打格雷戈里-佩克 |
[35:23] | Dispatch. What’s your status? | Dispatch 你的情况如何? |
[35:25] | We have an emergency at 24 Grand Regent Circle. | 在Grand Regent Circle 24号有紧急情况 |
[35:28] | MI6 Officer Nigel Sutton is down, | 军情六处警官奈杰尔-萨顿倒下了 |
[35:31] | presumed gunshot wound. | 推测为枪伤 |
[35:33] | I repeat, my partner Nigel Sutton is down, | 我再说一遍 我的搭档奈杰尔-萨顿已经倒下了 |
[35:35] | and I’ve lost communication. | 而我已经失去了沟通 |
[35:37] | Copy. Code 471. | 抄写 代码471. |
[35:39] | Assistance on the way. | 援助在路上 |
[35:49] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[35:50] | What a wonderful, if somewhat expected, surprise! | 多么美妙的惊喜 虽然有些出乎意料! |
[35:55] | Agnes and I have a date with the Natural History Museum. | 艾格尼丝和我有一个与自然历史博物馆的约会 |
[35:58] | And while we’re in New York, | 而当我们在纽约的时候 |
[35:59] | it only made sense to stop by and pay you a visit. | 因此 顺便来拜访你是很有意义的 |
[36:01] | Agent Malik no doubt providing the address. | 马利克探员毫无疑问地提供了地址 |
[36:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:05] | I have something. | 我有东西 |
[36:10] | So, this is the ball that Pele used | 所以 这就是贝利使用的球 |
[36:14] | to score his very first World Cup goal. | 他的第一个世界杯进球 |
[36:18] | For you. | 给你的 |
[36:19] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[36:21] | Cool! Thanks, Pinky! Want to play? | 很好!谢谢你 Pinky!想玩吗? |
[36:25] | Siya, you’re up. | 思雅 你起来了 |
[36:29] | Maybe a little of the Pele magic | 也许有一点贝利的魔力 |
[36:32] | will rub off on Agnes in her next game. | 将在阿格尼丝的下一场比赛中擦出火花 |
[36:34] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[36:35] | Hold on. I almost forgot. | 等一下 我差点忘了 |
[36:39] | I hope this has something to do with a new case. | 我希望这与一个新案件有关 |
[36:42] | Far better than that, Harold. | 远比这好 哈洛德 |
[36:44] | This has to do with your history as a Naval officer. | 这与你作为海军警官的历史有关 |
[36:47] | I thought this might speak to you. | 我想这可能会对你有所启发 |
[36:52] | An original plan for the USS Constellation, | Constellation号的原始计划 |
[36:56] | one of the six original frigates | 最初的六艘护卫舰之一 |
[36:58] | commissioned for the US Navy, 1794. | 1794年为美国海军服役 |
[37:04] | Are you okay, Raymond? | 你还好吗 雷蒙德? |
[37:08] | You don’t like the gift? | 你不喜欢这个礼物? |
[37:09] | Oh, I like the gift. | 哦 我喜欢这个礼物 |
[37:11] | Very much. Thank you. | 非常多 谢谢你 |
[37:14] | But Agent Malik says that you’ve been traipsing around the globe | 但马利克探员说 你一直在全球范围内游走 |
[37:17] | collecting and then practically giving away | 收集 然后实际送出 |
[37:19] | some of your irreplaceable possessions. | 你的一些不可替代的财产 |
[37:21] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么是我应该知道的吗? |
[37:24] | Just having a little fun, Harold. Remember fun? | 只是有一点乐趣 哈洛德 还记得乐趣吗? |
[37:28] | You get older, and you realize we make life so complicated | 你变老了 你意识到我们使生活变得如此复杂 |
[37:31] | when it doesn’t need to be. | 当它不需要的时候 |
[37:32] | We complicate ourselves to death. | 我们将自己复杂化到死 |
[37:35] | That may be, but right now my world, | 这可能是 但现在我的世界 |
[37:38] | the world of the Blacklist, is complicated. | 黑名单的世界 是复杂的 |
[37:40] | Made more so by your absence. | 由于你的缺席而变得更加重要 |
[37:42] | Fret not, Harold. | 别担心 哈洛德 |
[37:43] | We’ll get back to business soon enough, I promise. | 我们很快就会回到正题 我保证 |
[37:46] | In the meantime, rest easy. | 在此期间 请放心吧 |
[37:47] | Agent Malik is here to keep watch. | 马利克探员在这里守候 |
[37:57] | Senator Dorf is here. Should I show him in? | 道夫参议员来了 我应该带他进来吗? |
[37:58] | Thank you, young lady. | 谢谢你 年轻的女士 |
[38:00] | No, don’t get up. Don’t get up. I-I’m not gonna be here long. | 不 不要起身 不要起来 我不会在这里呆很久的 |
[38:03] | I just dropped by to say I kind of like your style, Hudson. | 我只是顺便说一下 我有点喜欢你的风格 哈德森 |
[38:06] | Sir? | 先生? |
[38:08] | Unlike you, I am interested in optics. | 不像你 我 am 对光学感兴趣 |
[38:11] | And hearings that expose government waste, | 还有揭露政府浪费的听证会 |
[38:13] | they tend to play well in the media. | 他们往往在媒体上发挥得很好 |
[38:16] | They poll well, too, I’m told. | 据说 他们的投票也很好 |
[38:18] | Does this mean you’re going to raise my concerns to your committee? | 这是否意味着你会向你的委员会提出我的关切? |
[38:21] | Oh, it means I’m gonna think about partnering with you | 哦 这意味着我将考虑与你合作 |
[38:23] | and your little abacus of justice. | 和你的正义小算盘 |
[38:26] | So just send over everything you think | 所以 只要把你认为的所有东西都送过来 |
[38:28] | I need to take a gander at, | 我需要看一看 |
[38:29] | and we’ll get started. | 我们将开始工作 |
[38:31] | -Thank you. Thank you, sir. -All right. | -谢谢你 谢谢你 先生 -好的 |
[38:32] | There’s no doubt | 毋庸置疑 |
[38:34] | something rotten’s going on around that Task Force. | 专案组周围发生了一些腐烂的事情 |
[38:36] | We’re gonna root it out. | 我们要把它连根拔起 |
[38:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:52] | And here you go. | 给你 |
[38:57] | Siya? | 思亚? |
[39:05] | Here’s your percentage of today’s sales. | 这是你今天销售额的百分比 |
[39:09] | $2,000? | $2,000? |
[39:11] | You know I can’t accept this. | 你知道我不能接受这个 |
[39:12] | I’m here doing a job. My job. | 我在这里做一项工作 我的工作 |
[39:14] | Consider it a bonus for putting up with me. | 就当是忍受我的奖励吧 |
[39:17] | A bonus in more ways than one. | 在更多的方面是一种奖励 |
[39:20] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[39:21] | From what I’ve gathered, | 从我所收集到的信息来看 |
[39:23] | you’re dead set on pursuing this search | 你死心塌地地追求这种搜索 |
[39:27] | into Meera Malik’s past and your own beginnings. | 探讨梅拉-马利克的过去和你自己的开始 |
[39:30] | Come what may, that check you’re holding in your hand | 无论如何 你手中的支票 |
[39:34] | will help open the door, | 将有助于打开门 |
[39:36] | should you choose to step through it. | 如果你选择跨过它 |
[39:39] | I can’t believe this didn’t sell. | 我不相信这没有卖出去 |
[39:44] | We spent months isolating Minkov, | 我们花了几个月的时间来隔离明科夫 |
[39:46] | and now we’re blown and he’s in the wind again. | 而现在我们被吹了 他又在风中 |
[39:48] | We have no idea when the attack on the temple will be. | 我们不知道对神庙的攻击将在何时进行 |
[39:51] | All because a simple surveillance plant went off the rails? | 就因为一个简单的监控工厂出了问题? |
[39:54] | As soon as I saw the car, | 我一看到那辆车 |
[39:56] | I tried to alert Officer Sutton | 我试图提醒萨顿警官 |
[39:57] | that Minkov’s bodyguard had returned unexpectedly. | 明科夫的保镖意外地回来了 |
[40:00] | I thought he heard me. | 我以为他听到了我的话 |
[40:02] | H-He had to have. | 他–他必须有 |
[40:04] | But he didn’t answer. | 但他没有回答 |
[40:09] | Or maybe you were right. | 或者说你是对的 |
[40:10] | Maybe he was too distracted for the job. | 也许他对这项工作过于分心了 |
[40:16] | It’s my fault for insisting he could handle it. | 这是我的错 我坚持认为他可以处理 |
[40:19] | I should have done more. I should have gone in. | 我应该做得更多 我应该进去的 |
[40:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:26] | His poor wife. | 他可怜的妻子 |
[40:34] | I’m recommending you take a leave for 21 days. | 我建议你请21天的假 |
[40:37] | Spend some quality time with that sweet baby Siya. | 花一些时间与可爱的婴儿Siya相处 |
[40:41] | Talk to someone. | 与人交谈 |
[40:42] | The department will launch the requisite inquiry, | 该部门将开展必要的调查 |
[40:44] | but as far as I can tell, | 但据我所知 |
[40:47] | I doubt we will find anything you could have done | 我怀疑我们会发现你可以做的任何事情 |
[40:49] | to prevent the death of Nigel Sutton. | 以防止奈杰尔-萨顿的死亡 |
[40:53] | I’m gonna need to keep you on Reddington detail a bit longer. | 我需要让你在Reddington的细节上多待一会儿 |
[40:56] | I figured. | 我想 |
[40:57] | You don’t necessarily have to go through every door he goes through. | 你不一定要通过他所经过的每一道门 |
[41:00] | But you do have to be there when he comes out. | 但是当他出来的时候 你确实必须在那里 |
[41:03] | For what it’s worth, | 对于它的价值 |
[41:04] | he seems to have a genuine respect for you. | 他似乎对你有一种真正的尊重 |
[41:06] | It feels… protective almost. | 这感觉……几乎是保护性的 |
[41:09] | Can’t say I felt especially protected in Edinburgh. | 不能说我在爱丁堡感到特别的保护 |
[41:12] | Well, like I said, your safety comes first. | 嗯 就像我说的 你的安全是第一位的 |
[41:16] | Just do what you can to keep eyes on him. | 只要尽你所能 盯住他 |
[41:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:19] | Give my best to the team. | 把我最好的东西给团队 |
[41:38] | Who are you, Mrs. Kathleen Sutton? | 你是谁 凯瑟琳-萨顿夫人? |
[41:43] | And what on earth do you have to do with me? | 而你到底和我有什么关系? |