时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | That’s it. That’s it! | 就是那边 就是那边 |
[00:25] | Easy, Rutherford. Just breathe through it. | 放松 卢瑟福 好好呼吸 |
[00:28] | I haven’t screamed like that | 自从04年我生了贝蒂后 |
[00:30] | since they let my Betty out back in ’04. | 我就没有这样呻吟过了 |
[00:33] | You some kind of witch or something, Banks? | 你难道是巫师吗 班克斯? |
[00:36] | No, but I’ve been called much worse. | 不是 但我有被起过更可怕的外号 |
[00:41] | What you really need is an updated pain management regimen. | 你真正需要的是一个新的疼痛管理方案 |
[00:44] | When’s the next time you’ll see your oncologist? | 你下次见肿瘤医生是什么时候? |
[00:46] | Couple of months? | 几个月后吧? |
[00:48] | You know how hard it is to get out here and see a doctor. | 你知道从这里出去看次病有多困难 |
[00:52] | I’ll give you three fried wraps if you do me again tomorrow. | 如果你明天再帮我按一次,我就送你三个炸卷饼 |
[01:02] | Patient charts are off-limits to other inmates, Banks. | 病历是不能给其他犯人看得,班克斯 |
[01:05] | – I’m a doctor. – Not anymore. | – 我是个医师 – 不再是了 |
[01:07] | And I won’t warn you again. | 而且我不会再警告你第二次 |
[01:08] | You wouldn’t have to | 如果这些女犯人 |
[01:10] | if these women had decent access to care. | 能得到应有的护理,也用不着你警告我 |
[01:12] | If the prison invested in just three | 如果监狱肯投资三个 |
[01:14] | mobile telehealth portals, | 远程医疗窗口 |
[01:16] | these women could meet with doctors | 这些女姓就能在病情还可控时 |
[01:18] | when their conditions are still manageable. | 见到医师 |
[01:20] | The technology allows for X-rays, family history, | 这个技术只要按下一个按钮 |
[01:23] | all with the push of a button, | 就可以进行X光检查、家族史排查 |
[01:24] | and without any of my former colleagues | 而我的前同事们 |
[01:27] | having to step foot in the scary, scary prison. | 也不必亲自踏入这可怕的监狱 |
[01:29] | I’ve read your proposals, inmate. | 我读过你的提议了 犯人 |
[01:30] | Report to the loading bay in B wing. | 立刻去B翼装卸区报到 |
[01:32] | I have more to do here. | 我这里还有很多工作没作 |
[01:34] | Well, that’s too bad, ’cause it’s your lucky day. | 那就太可惜了,因为今天是你的幸运日 |
[01:37] | Some nonprofit came through with the funding for the machines. | 有个非营利组织过来,愿意出钱购买你所说的那些机器 |
[01:40] | Seeing as you were so enthusiastic about the project, | 既然你对这项目这么热心 |
[01:43] | I assigned you to run them. | 我就指派你去负责这件事了 |
[01:45] | They’re being delivered now. | 机器刚到 |
[01:47] | I think the words you’re looking for are “thank you.” | 我觉得你想说的应该是谢谢吧 |
[01:59] | Who’s going to be operating these? | 谁会来操作这些仪器? |
[02:01] | She will. | 她 |
[02:07] | How long is this going to take? | 这要多长时间? |
[02:09] | We’ll just get these switched on, then we’ll start training. | 我们把仪器通电后,就可以作训练 |
[02:12] | These are going to help a lot of women, Warden. | 这些仪器将帮助到很多人,典狱长 |
[02:13] | Don’t make me regret this, Banks. | 别让我后悔 班克斯 |
[02:16] | All right, good to go. | 好了 准备好了 |
[02:23] | Aah! | 阿! |
[02:27] | No, please! | 不 求你了! |
[02:31] | Dr. Perillo? | 佩里洛斯医师? |
[02:35] | My employer would like a word. | 我老板有话想跟你说 |
[02:47] | No, no, no. Antonio, I’m sorry, it’s either a rush job | 不不不…安东尼奥 不好意思 要件事要嘛是急件 |
[02:51] | or it’s gonna take another six weeks. | 要嘛就要再等六个星期 |
[02:53] | It can’t be both. | 不可能两者都是 |
[02:55] | And I swear, if it’s bumblebee yellow | 而且我发誓 如果是大黄蜂黄 |
[02:58] | instead of sunspot as agreed, then you and the entire local | 而不是说好的太阳黑子黑 那下次谈判时 |
[03:02] | are going to be on your own the next negotiation. | 将会是你一个人和当地人在一起了 |
[03:05] | My best to Ludamilla. | 代我向卢达米拉问候 |
[03:14] | Hey, welcome back. You feeling better? | 嘿,欢迎回来 感觉好点了吗? |
[03:16] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[03:18] | Though I don’t imagine I will be having soft-shell crab | 尽管我觉得近期内我恐怕是不能再吃 |
[03:20] | again anytime soon. | 软壳蟹了 |
[03:22] | Most people blame the seafood, but, 9 times out of 10, | 多数人都将这事怪到海鲜身上 但其实十之八九 |
[03:24] | it’s the unwashed greens that get you. | 是你没洗干净的生菜害了你 |
[03:27] | What? It’s true. | 怎么了 是真的 |
[03:29] | – Where’s Malik? – I dunno. | – 马利克呢?- 不知道 |
[03:31] | She’s been closing out the office, | 她一直在办公室闭关 |
[03:32] | going over old case files. | 忙着翻旧案卷宗 |
[03:34] | Maybe the late nights got her. | 也许是昨天作到太晚了 |
[03:35] | Speaking of old case files, | 说到旧案卷宗 |
[03:37] | I just got off the phone with the Bureau of Prisons. | 我刚跟监狱管理局通电话 |
[03:39] | Inmate Kayla Banks escaped FCI Hazelton | -昨天傍晚时 -犯人凯拉 班克斯… |
[03:42] | – late yesterday afternoon. – Kayla Banks, as in… | -从黑泽尔顿监狱逃走了 -凯拉 班克斯…是那个 |
[03:44] | Dr. Laken Perillos. | 蕾肯 佩里洛斯医师 |
[03:45] | Two men disguised as delivery workers | 两名男子伪装成送货员 |
[03:47] | smuggled a weapon into the facility. | 偷运武器去到监狱 |
[03:49] | Two correctional officers and the warden were killed. | 两名狱警和典狱长被杀 |
[03:54] | Maybe you’ll feel this. | 也许你该感受下这个 |
[03:55] | Aah! | 啊! |
[04:00] | – Surveillance? – Not yet. | – 监控呢?- 还没发来 |
[04:02] | BoP said the cameras went down shortly before the escape. | 监狱管理局说在她逃跑前监控出现故障 |
[04:05] | Malik is headed to the prison to review the physical evidence now. | 马利克已经去监狱查看现场物证 |
[04:08] | She was still here when I got in this morning. | 今早我进办公室时她还在呢 |
[04:10] | The timing isn’t a coincidence. | 这时间也太巧合 |
[04:11] | First the freelancer, and now Perillos? | 先是自由职业者 现在又是佩里洛斯? |
[04:14] | You think Wujing is behind the escape? | 你觉得吴京是幕后黑手? |
[04:15] | I think he’s targeting former Blacklisters, | 我觉得他的目标是前黑名单人物 |
[04:17] | building an army to go after Reddington. | 为了打造一支军队对付雷丁顿 |
[04:19] | I know that’s what I would do. | 要是我肯定就会这么做 |
[04:20] | If you’re right, and Wujing did break out | 如果你是对的 那吴京刚刚救出了 |
[04:23] | the most dangerous torturer on the Blacklist… | 黑名单上最危险的拷问者… |
[04:25] | He’s planning on using her services. | 那他是打算利用她进行拷问 |
[04:27] | The only question is, who’s he planning to use them on? | 唯一的问题是 他会利用她拷问谁? |
[04:31] | I’ll coordinate with the Bureau of Prisons and local PD. | 我去联络监狱管理局和当地警局 |
[04:34] | You two find out everything you can about the medical supply company | 你们两个尽可能去了解下医疗用品公司 |
[04:36] | and the vehicle used in the escape. | 以及逃跑时使用的车辆情况 |
[04:38] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:41] | – Hello? – Dembe? | – 喂?- 邓比? |
[04:44] | You’re not supposed to be calling me, Soren. | 你不应该打给我 索伦 |
[04:46] | I know, I know, and I’m sorry, but this is an emergency, Dembe. | 我知道 我知道 抱歉 但有紧急情况 邓比 |
[04:49] | I don’t work for Raymond anymore. | 我不再为雷蒙德工作了 |
[04:51] | Whatever this is, you need to take it up with him. | 不管是什么事 你都应该要去找他 |
[04:54] | I can’t, Dembe. I… | 我不能去找他 邓比 我… |
[04:57] | I lost the manifests for the shipments out of Corfu. | 我丢失了从科孚岛运出的货物清单 |
[05:00] | I have 22 containers that have to move today | 我有22个集装箱要出货 |
[05:03] | and no idea where to send them. | 但不知道该送去哪里 |
[05:05] | Reach out to Fabrizio. | 联系法布里奇奥 |
[05:06] | He should be able to get you a replacement manifest. | 他应该能给你份清单副本 |
[05:08] | If I do that, he’ll tell Reddington! | 如果我找他 他一定会告诉雷丁顿的! |
[05:10] | – And? – And… And… | – 然后呢? -然后 然后… |
[05:12] | I’ve had a few slipups lately. | 我最近出了好几次错 |
[05:16] | If Reddington hears about this, who knows what he’ll do. | 如果雷丁顿知道这事 谁知道他会有什么反应 |
[05:19] | You have to help me, Dembe. | 你得帮我 邓比. |
[05:22] | I don’t know what I can do. It’s been years since | 我不知道我能怎么帮你 我已经多年 |
[05:24] | I’ve been involved in Raymond’s operations. | 没参与过雷丁顿的行动了 |
[05:26] | You have forgotten more about Reddington’s | 你帮雷丁顿处理过那么多货运的事 |
[05:28] | shipping business than I ever knew. | 就算忘记也比我知道的多 |
[05:30] | Just come to the port and look at the manifests. | 你就来港口帮我看看货运清单 |
[05:33] | Please, if anyone can figure where this junk is supposed to go, it’s you. | 拜托了 如果说有谁能搞清楚这些东西该运哪 也只有你了 |
[05:39] | Look, I didn’t want to bring it up, | 听着 我不想提这事 |
[05:41] | but you remember that night outside Bratislava? | 但你记得伯拉第斯拉瓦那晚吧 |
[05:44] | – The power plant? – If I hadn’t come back for you, | – 发电厂? – 如果不是我回来救你 |
[05:46] | you never would have walked out of the building, | 你恐怕就死在那了 |
[05:49] | and I would’ve never caught a kilo of shrapnel in my leg. | 而我的腿也不会留下那么多弹片 |
[05:54] | Soren, I… | 索伦 我… |
[05:55] | Dembe, please. I’m begging you. | 邓比 拜托 我求你了 |
[05:59] | Come to the port. | 就来港口吧 |
[06:03] | You’ll never hear from me again. | 以后我再也不骚扰你了 |
[06:06] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试看吧 |
[06:17] | You must be Wujing. | 你一定就是吴京吧 |
[06:20] | Dr. Perillo. | 佩里洛斯医师 |
[06:22] | So, is Wujing a first name, | 吴京是你的本名… |
[06:25] | or are we dealing with a Cher, Prince, | 还是说你跟雪儿、王子、碧昂丝 |
[06:27] | Beyonce situation? | 那样的艺名? |
[06:29] | Please. | 请坐 |
[06:32] | Join me. | 一起喝个茶 |
[06:36] | I appreciate what you did to get me out, | 很感激你把我从监狱里救出来 |
[06:38] | and the costume change. | 还让我换了身衣服 |
[06:41] | I spent 10 years in a cage, Dr. Perillo. | 佩里洛斯医师 我在狱里监禁了十年 |
[06:44] | After I escaped, the first thing I wanted | 逃出来后 我想要的第一件事就是 |
[06:46] | was a private shower and a new suit. | 洗个澡 和换身新衣服 |
[06:49] | You do know how to make a girl feel special. | 你确实非常懂得如何取悦一个女孩 |
[06:51] | Though you should know, | 但你应该要知道、 |
[06:53] | I’m not unaccustomed to receiving favors from strangers. | 我通常不会对陌生人的帮助感到受宠若惊 |
[06:59] | But you and I are not strangers. | 但你和我并不是陌生人 |
[07:03] | Before I was incarcerated, | 在我被监禁之前 |
[07:05] | I studied you and your techniques. | 我就研究过你和你的技巧 |
[07:10] | I was an admirer. | 我甚是崇拜 |
[07:11] | Goody. A fan. | 哎哟 看来是个粉丝 |
[07:15] | Now, are you going to tell me why you brought me here or not? | 那你现在要不要告诉我 到底为什么救我出来 |
[07:18] | Before my escape from prison, | 我逃狱前 |
[07:20] | I was briefly held with a man named Marvin Gerard, | 曾跟一位叫马文˙杰拉德的人有过一次对话 |
[07:23] | Raymond Reddington’s lawyer. | 雷蒙德˙雷丁顿的律师 |
[07:25] | According to Gerard, | 据杰拉德说 |
[07:26] | Raymond Reddington has spent the past decade | 雷蒙德˙雷丁顿在过去十年里 |
[07:29] | working in partnership with the FBI. | 一直与联邦调察局合作 |
[07:32] | Now, before his death, Mr. Gerard provided me | 在杰拉德先生临终前 |
[07:35] | with a list of individuals imprisoned | 给了我一份因雷丁顿告密 |
[07:37] | as a result of Reddington’s unholy union with the Bureau. | 而被联邦调查局抓进去的人员名单 |
[07:41] | I was the first. | 我是第一个 |
[07:43] | Would you like to know your number? | 你想知道你排在第几位吗? |
[07:46] | Consumer electronics should go to Makar Wharf in the Philippines, | 消费电子产品应该运到菲律宾的马卡尔码头 |
[07:50] | which leaves MK Rialto? | 就剩下 MK Rialto? |
[07:52] | That is fertilizer. | 那是肥料 |
[07:54] | No, no, no, the drone components. | 不不不…是无人机零件 |
[07:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[07:59] | Yes, yes, I’m sure. | 是的… 我肯定 |
[08:00] | All this time, I assumed Reddington | 一直以来 我以为雷丁顿 |
[08:03] | left me to die, but he didn’t. | 把我丢下等死 但并没有 |
[08:05] | He… He fed me to the FBI. | 他 他把我交给了调查局 |
[08:09] | And now I’m offering you the opportunity to take your revenge. | 现在我给你提供一个向他报仇的机会 |
[08:15] | Reddington’s former body guard, Dembe Zuma. | 雷丁顿的前保镖 邓比˙祖玛 |
[08:19] | Or Agent Dembe Zuma, as he’s now known. | 或者 现在该称他为邓比˙祖玛探员 |
[08:23] | Dembe Zuma joined the FBI? | 邓比˙祖玛加入了联邦调查局? |
[08:26] | You know him? | 你了解他吗? |
[08:28] | Apparently not as well as I thought. | 很明显并非我自己认为的那样了解 |
[08:30] | I believe Zuma to be a member of the special task force | 我认为祖玛是特别行动小组的成员 |
[08:33] | responsible for the FBI’s work with Reddington. | 专门负责雷丁顿和调查局的合作项目 |
[08:36] | And you want me to help you prove it. | 而你想我帮你证明这点 |
[08:38] | – That’s it. We’re finished. – Already? | – 好了 完成了 – 这么快吗? |
[08:40] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[08:43] | Wait. We should have a toast. | 等等 我们应该喝一杯 |
[08:47] | Soren, I don’t drink. | 索伦 我不喝酒 |
[08:49] | You know I don’t. | 你知道的 |
[08:51] | I need you to get Dembe Zuma to tell me everything he knows | 我需要你让邓比˙祖玛将他知道的都告诉我 |
[08:56] | about Reddington’s relationship with the FBI, | 包括雷丁顿和调查局的关系 |
[08:59] | including the location of his task force. | 还有特别小组的位置所在 |
[09:02] | Soren, what’s going on? | 索伦 你到底怎么回事? |
[09:03] | Mr. Zuma is one of two men alive | 祖玛先生是从我手下 |
[09:07] | to have withstood my charms. | 逃脱的两人之一 |
[09:09] | Then I imagine you’ll be eager to take a second bite at the apple. | 那我猜想你应该很愿意得到第二次机会吧 |
[09:12] | Soren? | 索伦? |
[09:14] | He made me do it, Dembe. | 他逼我这么做的 邓比 |
[09:17] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[09:18] | What did he make you do? | 他逼你做什么了? |
[09:20] | He has Mathilde. | 他抓走了玛蒂尔德 |
[09:23] | He has my girl! | 我的女儿! |
[09:25] | Do you have Dembe in custody? | 你已经抓住邓比了? |
[09:27] | I will. Any moment. | 会抓住的 很快 |
[09:29] | Soren, what did you do? | 索伦 你到底做了什么? |
[09:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[09:52] | Please. I did what you asked. | 拜托 我照你的要求做了 |
[09:54] | – Go find him. – No, please. | – 去找他吧 – 不 求你了 |
[09:57] | My daughter, please. | 我女儿 拜托 |
[10:00] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[10:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:03] | Aah! | 啊! |
[10:34] | He went out the northwest alley | 他从西北方向的胡同跑了 |
[11:28] | What are you waiting for? After him! | 还在等什么 追! |
[11:58] | Fan out. Find him. | 散开 去找他 |
[12:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:10] | Michael, I told you not to throw that baseball in the house. | 迈克 我说过不要把屋里乱丢棒球了 |
[12:15] | My name is Dembe Zuma. | 我叫邓比˙祖玛 |
[12:17] | I’m a federal agent with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的特别探员 |
[12:18] | I need you both to listen to me very carefully. | 我需要你们俩认真的听我说 |
[12:30] | He’s bleeding. | 他出血了 |
[12:34] | Do you have any weapons in the house? | 你们家里有什么武器吗? |
[12:36] | Anything to defend yourself? | 任何可以防卫的东西 |
[12:38] | You mean like a gun? No. | 你是说枪吗?没有 |
[12:40] | What happened to your leg? Did you get shot? | 你的腿怎么了 你中枪了吗? |
[12:43] | – Yes. – My God. | – 是的 -我的天啊 |
[12:45] | I want you to go in there and stay quiet until the police arrive. | 我需要你们俩进去 安静躲起来直到警察赶到 |
[12:49] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[12:51] | Michael. | 迈克. |
[12:55] | It’s lucky. | 这个能带给你幸运 |
[12:57] | Then you keep it. | 那你留好 |
[13:12] | 9-1-1, what is your address? | 911 请问你的地址? |
[13:16] | 9-1-1, what is your address? | 911 请问你的地址? |
[13:20] | Hello? Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[13:22] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗? |
[13:24] | I need your address. | 我需要你的地址 |
[13:25] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:27] | Is anyone there? | 有人吗? |
[13:30] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人听到吗? |
[13:39] | Careful. They need him alive. | 小心 要活捉他 |
[13:41] | Relax. I’m empty anyway. | 放心 我的枪是空的 |
[13:43] | Hands up. Don’t move! | 举手 别动! |
[13:46] | I said, don’t move. Put those on. | 我说别动 把这个绑上 |
[13:49] | I’m not going to tell you again. | 我不会再说第二次了 |
[13:51] | Or what? | 要干嘛? |
[14:14] | Please don’t hurt him. | 请别伤害他 |
[14:16] | Put down the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[14:18] | No. | 不 |
[14:23] | If you want me alive, let them go. | 如果你想活抓我 就放他们走 |
[14:30] | Tie them up in the bathroom. | 把他们绑在浴室里 |
[14:35] | We have what we came for. | 我们的目的已经达成了 |
[14:41] | Take him. | 带走他 |
[14:54] | Welcome back, Agent Zuma. | 欢迎回来 祖玛探员 |
[14:57] | How lovely to see you again. | 再次见到你真是开心了 |
[15:00] | I’ve spent quite a bit of time and effort | 我花了不少时间和精力 |
[15:02] | trying to learn about you, Dembe, | 来了解你 邓比 |
[15:05] | but I’ve found very little. | 但我找到的信息不多 |
[15:07] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[15:09] | I want a lot of things, Agent Zuma, but for now, | 我想的有很多 祖玛探员 但现在… |
[15:15] | I’d most like to know how you went from being | 我最想知道你是怎么从雷蒙德˙雷丁顿的左膀右臂 |
[15:18] | Raymond Reddington’s right hand to an agent in the FBI. | 变成联邦调查局的探员 |
[15:22] | On a secret task force, no less. | 而且还是特别行动小组的 |
[15:25] | I imagine that took some doing. | 我想应该花了不少功夫吧 |
[15:27] | Imagine all you want. I won’t tell you anything. | 你爱怎么想就怎想 我什么都不会说的 |
[15:31] | Either of you. | 你们谁来都一样 |
[15:32] | So you’ve heard the news about your old friend. | 看来你已听说老朋友的事情 |
[15:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:37] | I’ll let the two of you get reacquainted. | 那你们俩叙叙旧吧 |
[15:40] | Bring her in. | 让她进来 |
[15:53] | Hello, Dembe. | 你好 邓比 |
[15:55] | So good to see you. | 能见到你真是太好了 |
[16:06] | Anything from Malik at the prison? | 马利克在监狱有什么进度吗? |
[16:08] | An exterior camera caught an angle of one of the attackers. | 外部监控拍到其中一个袭击者 |
[16:10] | Zhang Wei. | 张伟 |
[16:12] | So Wujing was behind Perillo’s escape. | 所以佩里洛斯逃跑背后是吴京主使 |
[16:14] | Yeah, but get this. | 对 但还有一点 |
[16:15] | We rang Zhang Wei’s photo against available CCTV cameras in the area. | 我们用张伟照片在附近监控录像里做了比对 |
[16:19] | We got a shot of him from a few days ago. | 发现几天前还有一处拍到他 |
[16:21] | Look who we found him with. | 看看他跟谁在一起 |
[16:24] | That’s Robert Vesco. | 那是罗伯特˙维斯科 |
[16:25] | You think Vesco is working with Wujing | 雷丁顿可是把他从牢里救了出来 |
[16:28] | after Reddington broke him out and made him a fortune? | 还给他赚了一大笔钱 你觉得维斯科是在和吴京合作吗? |
[16:30] | Wouldn’t be the first time that Vesco turned on Reddington. | 这也不是维斯科第一次背叛雷丁顿 |
[16:33] | I can see Vesco stealing from Reddington, | 我可以理解维斯柯从雷丁顿手里偷钱 |
[16:34] | but siding with a man like Wujing? | 但跟吴京这种人合作? |
[16:37] | Even considering everything those two have done to each other over the years, | 虽然这么多年来他们确实可以说是互相残杀 |
[16:40] | it seemed to me that, other than Dembe, | 但在我看来 除了邓比 |
[16:42] | Vesco was about the closest thing Reddington had | 对雷丁顿来说 维斯科是 |
[16:44] | – to a friend. | 最接近朋友的人了 |
[16:51] | Put out an APB on the car from the photo. | 对监控那辆车发布全境通告 |
[16:53] | Maybe if we’re lucky, it’ll lead us to Perillo or Wujing himself. | 要是走运 也许能带我们找到佩里洛斯或吴京本人 |
[17:11] | We’re clear. -Good. | -搞定了 -好的 |
[17:13] | What do we know about Mr. Cooper? | 我们对库伯先生了解多少? |
[17:15] | From their messages it appears Cooper runs the task force. | 从他们的短信中看出来库柏负责工作组 |
[17:19] | It will take some doing, but we should be able to get to him in time. | 这会有点复杂 但我们应该能及时找到他 |
[17:23] | That’s shouldn’t be necessary. -Dembe will tell us everything we need to know. | 不需要了 邓比会给我们所有的讯息 |
[17:27] | Get rid of the phone before you pick up our friend. I don’t want it tracked. | 接我们朋友之前把手机扔掉 以防被人跟踪 |
[17:35] | It’s been over an hour. | 已经一个多小时了 |
[17:37] | By now, the toxin has suffused every nerve ending in your body. | 现在毒素应该已经渗透到你身体的每个神经末梢 |
[17:42] | Fortunately, I have a clever little medication | 幸运的是 我有一种神奇的药 |
[17:46] | to keep you from going into cardiac arrest. | 可以防止你心脏骤停 |
[17:49] | I suppose fortune is a matter of perspective, isn’t it? | 不过是否幸运救取决于你怎么看了 不是吗? |
[17:55] | How did it work? | 你们是怎么说好的? |
[17:57] | Gerard said there was a deal, an immunity agreement. | 杰拉德说你们达成了协议 一个豁免协议 |
[18:00] | I wonder… | 我想知道… |
[18:02] | did Reddington make sure to extend it to you? | 雷丁顿有确保你也能一起免责吗? |
[18:05] | Or was he just looking out for himself? | 还是说他只管他自己? |
[18:16] | So many questions to answer… | 有好多问题要回答… |
[18:18] | and we will. | 我们慢慢来 |
[18:20] | Sooner or later, you’ll tell me everything | 迟早 你会告诉我一切 |
[18:22] | Wujing wants to know about Reddington, his task force, | 及吴京想知道关于雷丁顿 有关特别行动小组 |
[18:26] | its location. | 有关它的位置 |
[18:28] | But I have to be honest, I don’t care much for the details. | 但我得说实话 我不在乎这些细节 |
[18:33] | It’s you that interests me. | 我感兴趣的是你 |
[18:35] | Me? | 我? |
[18:36] | You know, I’d never failed to break a man | 你知道吗? 在遇到你和雷丁顿之前 |
[18:39] | until you and Reddington. | 所有人都败在了我的手下 |
[18:42] | I have had quite some time to consider what made you so… | 我花了很长的时间思考 你为什么会这么… |
[18:47] | impenetrable. | 不屈 |
[18:49] | Your sense of loyalty, | 你的忠诚 |
[18:51] | your faith, your pride. | 你的信念 你的骄傲 |
[18:55] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[18:57] | Not nearly as well as I’d like to, no. | 我去时没有那么了解你 |
[19:03] | Wujing thinks you joined the FBI at Reddington’s request. | 吴京认为是雷丁顿要求你加入联邦调查局的 |
[19:07] | Do you want to know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗? |
[19:10] | I think you left him because you were looking for something. | 我觉得你是在寻找什么 所以离开了他 |
[19:14] | Redemption? | 救赎? |
[19:15] | Absolution, maybe? | 或是赦免? |
[19:19] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 就是这个了吧? |
[19:23] | You walked away from Reddington to step into the light. | 你离开雷丁顿 是为了走向正途 |
[19:27] | My, my, my. | 我的天哪… |
[19:31] | Maybe our little chat actually had a real impact on you. | 或许我们的小对话还真的对你产生了些影响 |
[19:34] | It was a career choice. | 这是个职业选择 |
[19:37] | You had nothing to do with it. | 跟你没有任何关系 |
[19:39] | I’m not looking for credit. | 我不是要抢功劳 |
[19:41] | I just want to understand. | 我只是想理解 |
[19:45] | You knew you had to get away from Reddington, | 你知道你必须离开雷丁顿、 |
[19:48] | but you couldn’t bare to leave him entirely, | 但你又无法完全离开他 |
[19:51] | so you did the next best thing… | 所以你就退而求其次… |
[19:54] | You joined the team supporting him. | 你加入了支持他的团队 |
[19:57] | It’s sweet, | 真是可爱 |
[20:01] | in an utterly pathetic kind of way. | 也真是够可悲的 |
[20:05] | Or maybe it just felt natural, | 或许也是挺自然的 |
[20:07] | leaving a corrupt, violent, White man | 离开一个腐败、暴力的白人 |
[20:12] | for a corrupt, violent, White institution. | 加入另一个腐败、暴力的白人组织 |
[20:16] | I know the FBI’s history, thank you. | 我了解联邦调查局的历史 谢谢你 |
[20:19] | Come on, Dembe. | 拜托 邓比 |
[20:21] | Don’t you want to tell me all about the wonderful people | 你不想跟我说说 雷丁顿的秘密特别行动小组里 |
[20:24] | on Reddington’s secret task force? | 那些优秀的人吗? |
[20:27] | I’m not going to tell you anything. | 我是不会告诉你任何事的 |
[20:36] | You love him, don’t you? | 你很爱他吧 |
[20:37] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[20:39] | Despite all the pain he’s caused you, you love him. | 尽管他给你造成这么大的痛苦 但你还是爱他 |
[20:45] | But here’s the thing about love, Dembe… | 但爱就是有这么个问题 邓比… |
[20:49] | It blinds us to the truth. | 它会阻碍我们看到真相 |
[20:53] | Raymond Reddington can never be redeemed, | 雷蒙˙雷丁顿是无法被救赎的 |
[20:56] | and the longer you support him, | 而且你支持他越久 |
[20:58] | the more you will allow him to inflict pain on the world. | 就等于让他给这个世界造成痛苦 |
[21:02] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 我说错了吗? |
[21:08] | It’s time, Dembe. | 是时候了 邓比 |
[21:10] | Time to end the lies, the deception, and the pain. | 该结束这些谎言、欺骗和痛苦了 |
[21:16] | It’s time to free yourself. | 该解放你自己了 |
[21:18] | To free yourself from Reddington, from the FBI, | 从雷丁顿 从联邦调查局 从所有人手里 |
[21:22] | from everybody. | 解放你自己 |
[21:24] | All you have to do is tell me what I need to know. | 你只需要把我想知道的事情告诉我 |
[21:33] | The task force… | 特别行动小组… |
[21:35] | where is it? | 在哪里? |
[21:52] | Thank you for coming, Robert. | 谢谢你过来 罗伯特 |
[21:54] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[21:55] | So you like cats? | 所以你喜欢猫? |
[21:57] | I like puzzles. | 我喜欢拼图 |
[22:00] | I picked up the habit during my incarceration. | 在坐牢的时候养成的习惯 |
[22:02] | It helps clear the mind. | 能帮助我理清思路 |
[22:04] | Good for you. | 那很好 |
[22:06] | I’m still making wine in my toilet, myself. | 我个人还是喜欢在厕所里酿酒 |
[22:10] | How many others on the Reddington team? | 雷丁顿的小组中还有多少人? |
[22:13] | So the breakout went according to plan? | 所以越狱有按计划成功了吗? |
[22:16] | Yes, it did. Thanks to you. | 对的 多亏了你 |
[22:18] | If you hadn’t gotten to that young man in prison IT, | 如果你没找到监狱IT部门的那位年轻人 |
[22:21] | we never would have had a chance. | 我们是没有机会的 |
[22:23] | You know, flattery will get you everywhere with me. | 多奉承奉承我 你要的就都有了 |
[22:27] | Casualties? | 伤亡情况? |
[22:28] | A few. | 有几个 |
[22:30] | I’m told it couldn’t be helped. | 他们说这是无法避免的 |
[22:32] | There’s no point fighting, Dembe. | 反抗也没有意义了 邓比 |
[22:34] | Just tell me what I want to know, | 回答我的问题 |
[22:36] | and I’ll let you rest. | 你就可以休息了 |
[22:41] | I’ve worked with many spies all my life, Mr. Vesco, | 我这辈子和很多间谍合作过 维斯科先生 |
[22:45] | but I’ve never met someone more capable of building | 但我从未遇到过任何一个像你一样 |
[22:47] | and manipulating trust than you. | 这么擅长建立与操纵信任的人 |
[22:50] | I’m a con man. It’s what I do. | 我是个骗子 这就是我的工作 |
[22:52] | It’s a gift. | 这是天赋 |
[22:53] | One that I’ll need again if we’re to succeed | 如果我们要扳倒雷丁顿 |
[22:56] | in bringing down Reddington. | 那我还需要你的天赋 |
[22:59] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法? |
[23:00] | This could all end, Dembe. | 这一切都可以结束 邓比 |
[23:03] | Just tell me, where can we find the task force? | 告诉我 特别行动小组在哪里? |
[23:15] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好 美女 |
[23:17] | Dr. Perillo, how’s our guest? | 佩里洛斯医师 客人怎么样了? |
[23:20] | Unconscious. | 昏迷了 |
[23:23] | Not as strong as I remember, but still stubborn as a mule. | 没有我记忆里那么强壮了 但还是很顽固 |
[23:28] | Who’s he? | 他是谁? |
[23:29] | The man who broke you out of prison. | 救你出狱的人 |
[23:31] | Robert Vesco. | 罗伯维斯科 |
[23:33] | Charmed. | 你好 |
[23:35] | Dembe Zuma? He’s your target? | 邓比˙祖玛?他是你的目标? |
[23:38] | You know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[23:40] | I do. | 当然 |
[23:43] | Wujing, it’s poetry. | 吴京 这真是太有诗意了 |
[23:45] | The man who arrested me is the same man | 逮捕我的人 同样会帮我们… |
[23:47] | who will help us finish Reddington once and for all. | 把雷丁顿一举歼灭 |
[24:01] | You’ve reached Dembe Zuma. | 我是邓比˙祖玛 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry I’m not available to take your call. | 很抱歉我现在无法接听你的电话 |
[24:11] | Harold, what news of the good doctor? | 哈罗德 有医师那边的好消息吗? |
[24:14] | Nothing yet, though it would appear | 还没有 不过我们发现 |
[24:15] | Wujing has partnered with Robert Vesco. | 吴京似乎与罗伯˙维斯科联手了 |
[24:18] | Yes, I’m aware of Robert’s latest turn. | 是的 我知道罗伯特又一次叛变了 |
[24:21] | I’ll deal with him in time. | 我之后再去解决他 |
[24:22] | Deal with him whenever you like. | 你想怎么处理他都可以 |
[24:24] | At the moment, I have more pressing concerns. | 但现在我有更紧迫的问题 |
[24:25] | – Have you heard from Dembe? – No. Why do you ask? | -邓比有联系过你吗?-没有 为什么这样问? |
[24:28] | He asked for an hour this morning. | 他今早说要出去一小时 |
[24:29] | Said he needed to help an associate of yours | 说他需要去巴尔的摩港 |
[24:31] | with a problem at the Port of Baltimore. | 帮你的同伴解决一个问题 |
[24:33] | He didn’t get into details, but it sounded like an emergency. | 他没细说 但感觉起来是紧急情况 |
[24:35] | If there was a problem at the port, | 就算港口真出了问题 |
[24:37] | the very last person any of my associates | 我的同伴也是绝对不会 |
[24:40] | would turn to is Dembe. | 去找邓比的 |
[24:42] | And if the problem was an emergency, I’d already know about it. | 而且如果是紧急情况 那我现在应该早已知道 |
[24:46] | When did you last hear from him? | 你最后听到他的消息是何时? |
[24:48] | A text message, about an hour ago. | 大概一小时前 他发了条短信 |
[24:49] | Read it. | 读给我听 |
[24:54] | “Run into a complication. | “遇到点问题 |
[24:56] | Little longer before I go.” | 还需要一点时间 “ |
[24:58] | Something about the message bothered me, | 这条短信感觉怪怪的 |
[25:00] | and Dembe isn’t answering his phone. | 而且邓比也不接电话 |
[25:02] | It’s the grammar. That’s what bothered you. | 怪的是语法 |
[25:04] | Dembe hasn’t written an incomplete sentence since he learned to write. | 邓比从来不写不完整的句子 |
[25:07] | So someone else sent the message? | 所以这短信是别人发的吗? |
[25:08] | It would seem so. | 看来是的 |
[25:10] | Dr. Perillo was hired to extract information from Dembe before. | 佩里洛斯医师之前就受托过 想从邓比那逼问出信息 |
[25:15] | It seems Wujing has offered her the chance to finish the job. | 看来吴京给了她机会 完成她之前的任务 |
[25:18] | Get your people to the port, Harold. | 派人去港口 哈罗德 |
[25:21] | We have to find Dembe, now. | 我们必须马上找到邓比 |
[25:24] | To Mr. Zuma. | 敬祖玛先生 |
[25:26] | I’ll drink to almost anything, | 我敬什么都行 |
[25:28] | but I don’t feel quite right drinking to him. | 但感觉敬他似乎不大合适 |
[25:32] | I believe Dembe Zuma is part of the FBI team | 我认为邓比˙祖玛是和雷丁顿合作… |
[25:35] | collaborating with Reddington, | 的联邦调查局小组成员之一 |
[25:37] | and soon enough, Perillo will get him to reveal | 很快 佩里洛斯就会让他说出 |
[25:40] | all the details of Reddington’s arrangement with the FBI. | 雷丁顿与联邦调查局的所有协议细节 |
[25:43] | Most importantly, where they’re headquartered. | 最重要的是 他们的总部地点 |
[25:47] | – And then? – We raid it. | – 然后呢?- 我们去突袭那里 |
[25:49] | A secure FBI facility? | 突袭高度戒备的联邦调查局据点? |
[25:53] | A necessary risk. | 这是必要冒的风险 |
[25:55] | If we are to finish Reddington, we’ll need powerful partners. | 如果我们要解决掉雷丁顿 就需要强而有力的盟友 |
[25:59] | And before they will agree to destroy a man | 在他们同意帮我们消灭一个 |
[26:02] | who’s made them all very rich, we’ll need… | 帮助他们赚过大钱的人之前 我们需要… |
[26:04] | – Proof. – Their documents will be heavily encrypted. | – 是证据 – 他们的文件应该是高度加密的 |
[26:07] | But if we were to access them, | 但我们要解密文件 |
[26:09] | we’ll require the assistance of a skilled computer engineer. | 就需要熟练的电脑工程师的协助 |
[26:12] | Let me guess, you know a guy. | 让我猜猜 你认识人 |
[26:16] | Thanks to Marvin Gerard, yes. | 感谢马文˙杰拉德 是的 |
[26:18] | Bo Chang, or as he’s professionally known, | 张博 或是业内称呼的…. |
[26:22] | The Troll Farmer. | 网军养殖者 |
[26:24] | The what? | 什么东西? |
[26:25] | Another unfortunate victim of Reddington’s betrayal. | 又是一位被雷丁顿背叛的不幸人士 |
[26:29] | He was released from prison 18 months ago. | 他18个月前出狱了 |
[26:31] | To date, Mr. Chang has rebuffed my overtures, | 迄今为止 张先生都没有答应我的提议 |
[26:34] | which is why I need your powers of persuasion | 这就是为何我需要你的说服力 |
[26:36] | to convince him to join us. | 说服他 加入我们 |
[26:38] | I just need to quickly attend to some obligations. | 我还有些私人事务需要处理 |
[26:41] | It won’t take more than an hour, and then I’m all yours. | 不超过一小时 然后我就听后差遣 |
[26:45] | My men have tracked him to a data center in Manilla. | 我的人找到他了 在马尼拉的一个数据中心 |
[26:48] | If we lose him there, it might be months | 若这是跟丢他 等他再次出现 |
[26:50] | before he resurfaces again, | 可能又要好几个月后 |
[26:52] | so I’m afraid your obligations will have to wait. | 所以恐怕你的私事得先等一等了 |
[26:56] | We’re leaving now. | 我们现在就要出发 |
[27:00] | So be it. | 也行 |
[27:01] | I just hope you have an extra toothbrush and underwear. | 只希望你有额外的牙刷和内裤 |
[27:05] | I prefer briefs. | 我比较偏爱三角裤 |
[27:16] | Are you all right, Robert? | 你还好吗 罗伯特? |
[27:18] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[27:28] | You mind? | 你介意吗? |
[27:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:42] | It’s amazing the things the body will do | 神奇的是 我们的身体会做一些… |
[27:46] | to move us away from our pain, | 让我们远离疼痛的事情 |
[27:50] | but it always comes back. | 但疼痛总是会回来 |
[27:53] | You remember why I started this line of work, | 你还记得我为何开始做这一行吗? |
[27:56] | don’t you, Dembe? | 你记得吧 邓比? |
[27:59] | Your mother? | 你母亲? |
[28:00] | A racist medical establishment doomed her to a life of pain. | 医疗机构的种族歧视注定了他会经历痛苦的一生 |
[28:05] | I spent every moment since trying to master it. | 此后 我每时每刻都在努力掌控痛苦 |
[28:09] | I always assumed it’d take decades to end human suffering | 我一直以为永远结束人类的痛苦需要几十年的时间 |
[28:12] | for good, but somewhere in the back of my head, | 但在我脑海里 |
[28:17] | I always hoped I could find a way | 我一直希望我能找到一种方法 |
[28:21] | to help ease her suffering. | 来帮助减轻她的痛苦 |
[28:26] | But thanks to you and Reddington, | 但就因为你和雷丁顿 |
[28:31] | I’ll never get that chance. | 我再也没这个机会了 |
[28:33] | She died a year and a half | 她在我入狱一年半后 |
[28:36] | after I went to prison, | 过世了 |
[28:38] | alone and hurting. | 死前孤独和苦痛 |
[28:42] | And I… I wasn’t there to help | 而我 我没能去帮她 |
[28:46] | because I was in a cage that you put me in. | 因为我被你关进笼子里 |
[28:54] | I always assumed | 我一直以为 |
[28:57] | that hurting you would bring me comfort, | 伤害你会给我带来安慰 |
[29:01] | but it doesn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[29:04] | You want to know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[29:07] | Because every time I look into those big, brown eyes, | 因为每当我看着你那双棕色的大眼睛 |
[29:13] | I see that Reddington’s taken more from you | 我都看到雷丁顿从你身上拿走了更多 |
[29:18] | than the both of you could ever take from me. | 比你们从我身上夺走的全部更多 |
[29:22] | How much have you lost because of him? | 你因为他失去了多少? |
[29:25] | How much suffering have you endured because of him? | 你因为他而承受了多少痛苦? |
[29:31] | I don’t know if we’ll live long enough | 我不知道我们能不能活到 |
[29:35] | to see humanity free from the plague of pain, | 看到人类摆脱痛苦的瘟疫 |
[29:40] | but I know that together, today, in this moment, | 但我知道 今天 此时此刻… |
[29:45] | we can end the pain | 我们可以一起结束 |
[29:47] | that Raymond Reddington causes all over this world. | 雷蒙德˙ 雷丁顿在全世界造成的痛苦 |
[29:52] | All you have to do is tell me what I want to know. | 你只需要告诉我 我想知道的事就行 |
[29:55] | No. | 不 |
[30:00] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:01] | I’m sorry about your mother. | 你母亲的事我很遗憾 |
[30:03] | Tell me how much. | 告诉我有多遗憾 |
[30:07] | Argh! | 啊! |
[30:12] | Agent Ressler, what’s your location? | 雷斯勒探员 你在哪里? |
[30:14] | We’re on our way to the Eastern District Police Precinct in Baltimore. | 我们正在前往巴尔的摩东区警局的路上 |
[30:17] | BPD just took a statement from a woman | 波士顿警局刚得到一名女子的口供 |
[30:19] | claiming a wounded FBI agent was abducted from her home | 声称一名受伤的联邦调查局探员在离港口 |
[30:22] | less than a mile from the port. | 不到一英里的家中被绑架 |
[30:24] | Turn around. Reddington called. | 掉头 雷丁顿打电话过来… |
[30:25] | He thinks he knows where Wujing is holding Dembe. | 他想他知道吴京把邓比关在哪里 |
[30:28] | Reddington knows where Dembe is? How? | 雷丁顿知道邓比在哪?怎么知道? |
[30:30] | He didn’t say. I’m sending you the address now. | 他没说 我现在把地址发给你们 |
[30:33] | So there we were, about to buy half | 就这样 我们准备… |
[30:35] | of the former Soviet Union’s | 在塞瓦斯托波尔 |
[30:37] | nuclear submarines in Sevastopol, | 买下前苏联一半的核子潜艇 |
[30:39] | when this little pip-squeak of a KGB agent, | 此时这个小克格勃特工 |
[30:43] | Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, starts objecting to the deal. | 弗拉基米尔˙弗拉基米罗维奇˙ 普京 开始反对这笔交易 |
[30:47] | You met Putin? | 你见过普京? |
[30:49] | Met him? I had his superiors kick him out of the room | 见过?我让他的上司在我们完成交易时 |
[30:51] | – while we finished the sale. – Wei. | – 把他赶出房间 – 喂… |
[30:54] | And by the time anybody knew what was what, | 等到大家都知道什么是什么了 |
[30:55] | I was half way to Athens. | 我已经在前往雅典的半路上了 |
[31:07] | Not so fast, Dembe. | 别急 邓比 |
[31:09] | You’re not getting out of this that easily. | 没那么快让你结束 |
[31:17] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[31:18] | I told Wujing I was not to be interrupted. | 我告诉过吴京不要打扰我的 |
[31:20] | I’m sorry, but we have a situation. | 抱歉 但我们这边出了点状况 |
[31:22] | More pressing than our subject going into cardiac arrest? | 比我们的实验对象心脏骤停还紧迫? |
[31:24] | The FBI was just spotted on our perimeter. | 联邦调查局刚刚出现在我们附近 |
[31:26] | We have to leave. Now. | 我们必须离开了 现在 |
[31:40] | FBI | 联邦调查局! |
[31:44] | Sure, move in! | 行动! |
[31:47] | My God. Dembe! | 天啊 邓比! |
[31:51] | We’re clear! | 安全了! |
[31:54] | This is Agent Ressler. | 我是雷斯勒探员 |
[31:56] | We’re going to need immediate medical support at my location, now! | 我这边需要紧急医疗支援 马上! |
[32:08] | What, What’s going on? | 这是…发生了什么? |
[32:14] | Will someone please tell me what the hell is happening? | 有谁能告诉我到底发生了什么? |
[32:17] | It seems the FBI has located the safe house | 看来联邦调查局已经找到安全屋 |
[32:21] | and recovered Agent Zuma. | 并找到了祖玛探员 |
[32:23] | What? How? | 什么? 怎么找到的? |
[32:25] | That’s what I’m trying to determine, Robert. | 我正在查 罗伯特 |
[32:34] | – Status? – Dembe’s in trouble. | – 情况如何?-邓比状况不佳 |
[32:36] | The ambulance was too far out, | 救护车太远了 |
[32:37] | but we’re still 20 minutes to the nearest hospital. | 我们离最近的医院还有20分钟 |
[32:41] | I don’t think he has that long. | 我觉得他撑不了那么久 |
[32:42] | Understood. There’s a feed store | 明白 附近有个饲料店 |
[32:44] | less than four miles from your current position. | 在距离你现在位置不到四英里 |
[32:45] | Corner of Falston Road and Route 68. | 法尔斯顿路和68号公路交口 |
[32:48] | A feed store? He needs a doctor! | 饲料店?他需要一个医生! |
[32:50] | I’ll explain later, just hold on. | 我稍后解释 抓紧了 |
[32:59] | I thought you said that site was secure. | 你不是说那地方很安全吗? |
[33:08] | What kind of an outfit are you running here? | 你们这是在搞什么鬼? |
[33:18] | This is an unfortunate mistake, Robert, | 非常遗憾出了点纰漏 罗伯特 |
[33:20] | but I assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[33:22] | I will hold whoever is responsible to account. | 我会让始作俑者负上责任 |
[33:25] | Good, because I’m not going back to prison. | 很好 因为我不要再回监狱了 |
[33:27] | No, not for you, and not for Reddington. | 不,不能为了你 也不能为了雷丁顿回去 |
[33:31] | I understand if you want to go, Robert, | 如果你想退出 我能理解 罗伯特 |
[33:34] | but I hope you won’t. | 但我希望你不会 |
[33:36] | Wei. | 喂 |
[33:42] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我办不成 |
[33:51] | – 14, 15. – He’s in v-fib! | – 14, 15.- 他心脏骤停了! |
[33:54] | – Who are these people? – Charging paddles. | – 这些人是谁?- 充电! |
[33:56] | Reddington has medical teams on 24-hour standby. | 雷丁顿有医疗队24小时待命 |
[33:59] | Clear! | 净空! |
[34:00] | Unresponsive. | 没有反应 |
[34:03] | Still in v-fib, charging again. | 仍处于停止状态 再次充电 |
[34:06] | Again. Charging 200 joules. | 再来 充电200焦耳 |
[34:09] | Clear! | 净空! |
[34:11] | Still no response. | 还是没有反应 |
[34:16] | I thought we were going to an airstrip? | 我们不是要去飞机跑道? |
[34:19] | I’m afraid there’s been a change of plans, Robert. | 恐怕计划有变 罗伯特 |
[34:32] | I don’t know what you’re playing at, | 我不知道你在玩什么把戏 |
[34:34] | but if you don’t stop pointing that thing at me… | 但如果你再不放下枪… |
[34:37] | You asked how the FBI found the safe house earlier. | 你之前问联邦调查局怎么找到安全屋的 |
[34:41] | But you already knew, didn’t you, Robert? | 但你已经知道了 不是嘛 罗伯特? |
[34:53] | Are you all right, Robert? | 你还好吗 罗伯特? |
[34:56] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[35:01] | My men found something unusual. | 我的手下发现一些不寻常的东西 |
[35:04] | Where is your phone, Robert? | 你的电话呢 罗伯特? |
[35:25] | No, no, no. Easy. Easy. Easy. | 不不不…慢点慢点… |
[35:29] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[35:32] | Ressler and Malik rescued you from Wujing’s place. | 雷斯勒和马利克把你从吴京那里救了出来 |
[35:37] | You were in cardiac arrest, and they brought you here. | 你当时心脏骤停 他们就把你带到这里了 |
[35:41] | How did they find me? | 他们是怎么找到我的? |
[35:43] | It was Robert. | 是罗伯特 |
[35:45] | Vesco? I saw him. | 维斯科?我看到他 |
[35:48] | He was working with Wujing. | 他和吴京在一起合作 |
[35:50] | He was. | 本来是的 |
[35:59] | You had them put me in a trunk, you son of a bitch. | 你让他们把我关在后车箱 你这混蛋 |
[36:01] | You deserve a lot worse. | 你活该 |
[36:03] | What do you have to say for yourself? | 你有什么想告诉我的吗? |
[36:06] | I’m in! | 我加入了! |
[36:08] | No! | 不是吧! |
[36:09] | Poor bastard bought the whole thing. | 那可怜的家伙全信了 |
[36:11] | We got to celebrate. | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[36:13] | I have a bottle of something here. | 我这里有一瓶酒 |
[36:14] | I can do one drink. | 我可以喝一杯 |
[36:16] | Okay, two. | 好吧 两杯 |
[36:20] | After Wujing approached him, | 在吴京去找他之后 |
[36:21] | Robert confronted me with Wujing’s allegations. | 罗伯特对吴京的指控找我对质 |
[36:27] | So I told him the truth, and he loved it. | 所以我告诉他真相 他很喜欢 |
[36:29] | You know Robert. | 你了解罗伯特的 |
[36:31] | He said I’d achieved what every criminal dreams of. | 他说我实现了每个罪犯的梦想 |
[36:37] | So Robert went back to Wujing as a mole. | 于是 罗伯特以内鬼的身分回到吴京身边 |
[36:40] | He was supposed to gather information and… | 他本来是去收集情报的… |
[36:44] | He called from the place where you were being held. | 他从你被关押的地方打电话来 |
[36:47] | Didn’t say anything, but he managed to keep the call | 没有对话 但他设法让电话保持接通 |
[36:50] | going long enough for Chuck to run a trace. | 足够时间让查克追踪 |
[36:54] | Have you heard from him since? | 后来你有他的消息吗? |
[37:03] | Well, I’d better get back. | 好了 我得回去了 |
[37:05] | His minion’s picking me up in an hour. | 他的手下一小时后来接我 |
[37:09] | – As soon as you know anything… – You’re my first call. | -你一有消息… -我会第一时间打电话给你 |
[37:14] | Robert, if you’re not up to this… | 罗伯特 如果你没准备好… |
[37:17] | I’m only going to say this once, Raymond, | 我只说一次 雷蒙德 |
[37:20] | so I want you to listen very carefully. | 所以我希望你仔细听清楚 |
[37:25] | If you ever try to toss me a parachute like that again, | 如果你再这样给我套布袋 |
[37:29] | it’ll be the last thing you ever do. | 我会跟你没完没了 |
[37:31] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[37:48] | Raymond, if you haven’t heard from him… | 雷蒙德 如果你还没有他的消息… |
[37:50] | He’ll reach out when it’s safe. | 安全的时候他会联络我们的 |
[37:55] | You rest, Dembe. | 你休息吧 邓比 |
[38:03] | I couldn’t stop praising you for your deceptive gifts, | 你还真是天生的骗子啊 |
[38:08] | could I? | 对吗? |
[38:11] | And all this while you were using it on me. | 而你却用它对付我 |
[38:14] | Well, don’t be too hard on yourself, Wu-wu. | 别对自己太苛责了 小吴 |
[38:17] | I’m just that good. | 我就是那么厉害 |
[38:19] | I wonder, if you hadn’t acted so foolishly | 我在想 如果你没有那么愚蠢 |
[38:22] | trying to save Agent Zuma, | 动手去救祖玛探员 |
[38:24] | how long this little charade would have continued. | 这个小骗局还不知会持续多久 |
[38:27] | And now, we’ll never know. | 现在 我们永远也不会知道了 |
[38:29] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[38:31] | And to think poor doctor psychopath won’t get to finish her comeback tour. | 想想那可怜的精神病医师无法完成她的复出之巡演了 |
[38:36] | I wouldn’t say I’m finished. | 我觉得我的任务还没有结束呢 |
[38:39] | Easy, darling. I’ll save you the trouble. | 放轻松 亲爱的 我来帮你省点事 |
[38:42] | I’ve never been to any task force headquarters, | 我从没去过特别行动小组的任何总部 |
[38:45] | I don’t know about any other FBI agent other than Dembe, | 除了邓比 我不认识任何联邦调查局探员 |
[38:49] | and Raymond never said a word to me about, | 雷蒙德也从没跟我提过… |
[38:52] | an immunity agreement. | 豁免协议的事 |
[38:54] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[38:56] | But one thing I do know, it’s just a matter of time | 但我知道一件事 |
[38:59] | before Reddington puts a bullet in the lot of you. | 雷丁顿杀了你们只是时间问题而已 |
[39:02] | And what makes you so sure of that? | 你为何如此肯定? |
[39:06] | Because he’s Raymond Reddington. | 因为他是 雷蒙德˙雷丁顿 |
[39:08] | ♪♪ I do right ♪♪ | ♪♪我做正确的事♪♪ |
[39:11] | ♪♪ I notice the wrong ♪♪ | ♪♪我注意到错误♪♪ |
[39:18] | Siya? | 西雅? |
[39:21] | Any word on Wujing or Perillo? | 有吴京或佩里洛斯的消息吗? |
[39:24] | Not yet, but Cooper called. | 还没 但库珀打了电话过来 |
[39:27] | Dembe’s recovering, thanks to you. | 邓比正在恢复 多亏了你 |
[39:29] | You mean thanks to Reddington. | 你是说多亏了雷丁顿 |
[39:31] | Him, too. | 他也有功劳 |
[39:33] | I’ve spent my entire career digging through secrets, | 我整个职业生涯都在挖掘秘密 |
[39:37] | confronting dangerous people capable of despicable things, | 对抗那些会做出卑劣之事的危险人物 |
[39:41] | but I-I had no idea such people, | 但我不知道还有这样的人 |
[39:45] | such places, existed. | 这样的地方存在的 |
[39:48] | Well, that’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[39:49] | The Blacklist exists so that we can go after criminals | 黑名单的存在是为了让我们去追捕那些 |
[39:52] | that we never would have heard of without Reddington. | 没有雷丁顿我们连听都不会听过的罪犯 |
[39:54] | That sounds great in theory. | 理论上听起来很好 |
[39:56] | Until your partner’s kidnapped by a sadistic pain specialist | 直到你的搭档被虐待狂疼痛专家绑架 |
[39:59] | and nearly tortured to death. | 差点被折磨致死 |
[40:02] | I’ve spent weeks elbow deep in your case files, | 我花了好几周去研究你的案件卷宗 |
[40:05] | but still… | 但还是… |
[40:07] | No one’s ready for this kind of thing. | 没人能准备好接受这些事 |
[40:09] | I don’t care who you are or how much you’ve read. | 我不在乎你是谁 也不在乎你读过多少档案 |
[40:11] | Nothing prepares you for this. | 没有什么能让你对这类事情有所准备 |
[40:14] | Look, don’t worry. It won’t get any easier. | 听着 别担心 事情只会变得更困难 |
[40:17] | That’s very comforting, thank you. | 你还真会安慰人 谢谢 |
[40:21] | I mean it. There’s a cost. | 我认真的 这些都是有代价的 |
[40:24] | I don’t think you need to lecture me | 我觉得你不需要来教育我 |
[40:25] | about the cost of The Blacklist, Agent Ressler. | 《黑名单》的代价 雷斯勒探员 |
[40:28] | I’m not talking about the people you lose. | 我说的不是你失去的那些人 |
[40:30] | I’m talking about what happens to the ones who survive. | 我说的是那些活下来的人的命运 |
[40:34] | This work changes people. | 这工作会改变一个人 |
[40:36] | It changed me, and I’m not sure if it was for the best. | 改变了我 而且我不确定是不是变好了 |
[40:40] | You wanted to know about what your mother did? | 你想知道你母亲做什么吗? |
[40:43] | Well, this is it, and believe me, | 这个就是了 相信我 |
[40:46] | Dr. Perillo is just the tip of the iceberg. | 佩里洛斯医师只是冰山一角 |
[40:50] | ♪♪ I knew light ♪♪ | ♪ 我了解光明 ♪ |
[40:53] | ♪♪ I met you in the dawn ♪♪ | ♪ 我在黎明时分遇见你 ♪ |
[41:01] | ♪♪ Now all the night… ♪♪ | ♪ 现在整夜……?? ♪ |
[41:02] | Clear! | 安全! |
[41:04] | What should be done with Perillos? | 佩里洛斯怎么办? |
[41:07] | She’s of no further use to us. | 跟她的事都办完了 |
[41:10] | Get rid of her. | 处理掉她 |
[41:12] | ♪♪ Can you unravel that? ♪♪ | ♪ 你能解开吗 ♪ |
[41:14] | ♪♪ Mystery is loud ♪♪ | ♪ 神秘是响亮的 ♪ |
[41:21] | ♪♪ How can you un-feel it? ♪♪ | ♪ 你怎么能不感觉到它呢? ♪ |
[41:25] | ♪♪ It’s crawling up the wall ♪♪ | ♪ 爬上了墙? ♪ |
[41:39] | Cut him loose. Bring the body. | 解开他 把尸体带走 |