时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[00:17] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[00:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:22] | Detective? It’s Judge Dockery. Do you have a minute? | 警探 我是道克瑞法官 你有时间吗 |
[00:25] | I just pulled into my driveway. It’s been a day. | 刚刚到家 今天可真累 |
[00:28] | – What’s up? – I need to talk to you in person right away. | -怎么了 -我需要立刻和你面谈 |
[00:31] | – It’s about a case. – Which case? | -是关于一个案子 -哪个 |
[00:33] | Just come to my house. I’ll explain when you get here. | 来我家 到了我跟你解释 |
[00:35] | Please hurry. I’m scared. | 拜托快一点 我很害怕 |
[00:42] | Judge Dockery? | 道克瑞法官 |
[00:44] | Front door was open! | 前门开着 |
[00:47] | Is every– | 一切 |
[00:48] | Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. | 我的天呐 |
[00:57] | Alice? | 艾丽丝 |
[01:22] | Can I give you this? | 你要这个吗 |
[01:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:27] | There you go. There you go. | 好了 没事了 |
[01:34] | Heya, Herbie! | 你好呀 赫比 |
[01:36] | Ah. This is for later. | 这个等会吃 |
[01:38] | Thought you were getting in later. | 还以为你会晚点儿到 |
[01:39] | I caught the earlier Northeast Regional. | 我搭了早一点的东北区域号 |
[01:42] | Oh, w-why would you take the Regional? | 为什么要坐区域号 |
[01:43] | So much needless stopping. | 太多不必要的停靠站 |
[01:45] | There’s no such thing as a needless stop, Herbie. | 才没有什么站是不必要的 赫比 |
[01:49] | Time is the ultimate luxury, | 时间才是终极奢侈品 |
[01:51] | a thing to be savored, | 它应该被尽情享受 |
[01:54] | not hoarded, nor compressed, nor controlled, | 而不是被囤积 更不应被压缩 被控制 |
[01:58] | as if any of us can control time in the first place. | 好像我们真的可以控制时间一样 |
[02:02] | Anyway, I’m sure you didn’t invite me down here | 好了 我想你让我来 |
[02:05] | to debate the merits of public transportation… | 并不是想跟我讨论公共交通的优点 |
[02:09] | or to watch you housekeep. | 或是让我看你打扫房间 |
[02:12] | No, yeah, no. Of course. | 不 当然不是 |
[02:13] | Man, I-I-I will never get used to | 天呐 我永远都不会习惯 |
[02:15] | the crushing volume of stuff required for someone so small. | 这么小个人儿怎么会需要这么多东西 |
[02:19] | And why does all of it have to make noise? You know what I mean? | 而且为什么它们都会发出噪音 你懂吗 |
[02:21] | Like, I am surrounded by pink, plastic torture devices. | 就好像我是被粉色塑料折磨装置所环绕 |
[02:25] | It can be that way with dogs, too. | 养狗也是一样的 |
[02:27] | I know a miniature Dachshund, Larry. | 我知道一只迷你腊肠犬 拉瑞 |
[02:29] | That little guy’s got tons of stuff. | 那小东西的东西也超级多 |
[02:32] | Oh, uh, Holly made sure you had clean sheets | 霍利在客卧的床上给你准备了干净的床单 |
[02:34] | on the spare bed and extra towels in the bathroom. | 卫生间也有额外的毛巾可以用 |
[02:36] | Ah, don’t worry about me. Where is Holly, by the way? | 别担心我 对了 霍利去哪儿了 |
[02:40] | I was hoping to catch her band. | 我还想去看她的乐队 |
[02:43] | What are they called again? The Vegan-somethings. | 乐队叫什么名字 素食者什么的 |
[02:47] | The, uh– Uh, no, the, uh– No. Meat Vegans! | 不 不是 是肉食素食者 |
[02:50] | The Vitameatavegemins. | 維他肉蔬 |
[02:52] | Yeah. Post-punk klezmer. | 犹太后朋克 |
[02:54] | She’s got a gig in Charlotte tonight. | 她今晚在夏洛特有演出 |
[02:57] | You married the Jewish Debbie Harry. | 你娶了犹太黛比·哈利 |
[03:00] | Oh, well, maybe Debbie Harry is the Jewish Debbie Harry. | 不过 也许黛比·哈利就是犹太黛比·哈利 |
[03:03] | I wouldn’t know. But good for you, Herbie. | 谁知道呢 但好样的 赫比 |
[03:05] | Now, tell me why I’m here. | 好了 说说为什么让我过来 |
[03:08] | Need your advice, Red. | 需要你的建议 红魔 |
[03:10] | I’m not sure if you know about the murder | 不确定你是否听说了前几周发生的 |
[03:12] | of Judge Alice Dockery a few weeks back. | 艾丽丝·道克瑞法官的谋杀案 |
[03:14] | She was killed shortly after presiding over the trial | 她被杀的不久前 刚刚主持审判了 |
[03:17] | of the infamous mob boss Paul Bruno, | 臭名昭著的黑帮老板保罗·布鲁诺 |
[03:19] | now spending his golden years in federal prison. | 现在正在联邦监狱”享受”退休生活 |
[03:22] | Bruno’s son, Paul Jr., was charged with the judge’s murder. | 布鲁诺的儿子 小保罗 被指控杀害了法官 |
[03:24] | His defense lawyer wants me | 他的辩护律师想让我 |
[03:26] | to consult on the forensics of the case. | 作为这起案件的法医学顾问 |
[03:27] | Retribution is their theory. | 他们的理论是复仇 |
[03:29] | From what I know of Paul Sr., | 据我所知 对老保罗来说 |
[03:31] | retribution is a dish he generally serves cold. | 报仇十年不晚 |
[03:35] | This crime is… decidedly hot. | 这起犯罪太过于惹眼 |
[03:39] | He has nothing to gain by | 让自己唯一的儿子去复仇杀人 |
[03:41] | tasking his only son with a revenge killing. | 对他来说没有任何好处 |
[03:45] | Yeah, I mean, I agree. | 是啊 我也同意 |
[03:46] | But the thing is, everybody in law enforcement | 但问题是 警方的所有人 |
[03:49] | sees this as an open-and-shut case. | 都认为这个案子再明显不过 |
[03:51] | They’re hungry to take down | 他们急于拿下 |
[03:52] | the whole Bruno family, and this is their ticket. | 整个布鲁诺家族 这就是他们的机会 |
[03:55] | But if I accept this job and go against the tide, | 但如果我接受这个工作 逆势而行 |
[03:59] | defying the entire NYPD and defending the Brunos, | 挑战整个纽约警局 为布鲁诺家族辩护 |
[04:03] | I’m– I’m just not sure I have it in me to be | 我 我不确定我能成为 |
[04:05] | the lone David going up against that particular Goliath again. | 那个独自对抗巨人歌利亚的牧童大卫 |
[04:09] | Maybe you won’t have to. Give me a second. | 也许你不需要那样做 给我一点时间 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:15] | So you’re in town? | 你来了 |
[04:16] | A quick in-and-out, Harold. Just visiting a friend. | 来了就走 哈罗德 来看个朋友 |
[04:19] | Does that friend have anything to do with our Wujing predicament? | 这朋友跟我们的吴京困境有关吗 |
[04:22] | Because I’ve been thinking we should– | 因为我在想我们应该 |
[04:22] | I’ve got Wujing covered for now, Harold. | 吴京这事儿我来处理 哈罗德 |
[04:25] | This has to do with something else. | 是别的事 |
[04:27] | The Judge Dockery murder in New York? | 纽约的道克瑞法官谋杀案 |
[04:30] | I know the one. | 我知道 |
[04:31] | Bruno’s son took her out after she sentenced his father to life. | 判处布鲁诺终身监禁之后 他的儿子杀了她 |
[04:35] | From what I hear, they’ve got him dead to rights. | 据我所知 他们证据确凿 |
[04:36] | In my experience, things that are that obvious | 以我的经验来看 如此明显的事 |
[04:39] | are often obvious for a reason. | 通常不是无缘无故明显的 |
[04:42] | Are you saying the NYPD got it wrong? | 你是说纽约警局弄错了吗 |
[04:46] | Y-You remember Herbie Hambright, my associate, | 你记得赫比·汉布赖特吗 我的朋友 |
[04:50] | the forensics whiz who came to your aid before? | 那个之前帮助过你的法医奇才 |
[04:53] | He’s been approached by Bruno’s defense team. | 布鲁诺的辩护团队找过他 |
[04:57] | And from what he’s seen so far, | 从他所看到的 |
[04:59] | he’s not inclined to believe Junior’s the culprit either. | 他也倾向于认为小布鲁诺不是行凶者 |
[05:03] | And you’re inclined to believe Herbie? | 你相信赫比所说的吗 |
[05:05] | – I am. – We’ll look into it. | -是的 -我们来调查一下 |
[05:07] | Judge Dockery was a venerated legal mind. | 道克瑞法官是备受尊敬的法律人 |
[05:09] | All of law enforcement owes it to her to get this right. | 执法部门至少应该把她的案子查清楚 |
[05:13] | We’re wasting time on a cut-and-dried case | 我们在一个板上钉钉的案件上浪费时间 |
[05:15] | because of a Reddington hunch about his pal, | 就因为雷丁顿对他某个被判有罪的 |
[05:17] | a convicted mob boss? | 黑帮老大朋友的预感吗 |
[05:18] | Reddington doesn’t have a dog in this fight. | 此事与雷丁顿无关 |
[05:21] | Herbie, the guy who helped us run down that fingerprint | 是赫比 那个帮我们在特勤局案件中 |
[05:23] | from the Secret Service case, brought it to Reddington’s attention. | 查找指纹的人 让雷丁顿注意到了该案 |
[05:26] | Herbie believes the case isn’t as cut and dried | 赫比觉得该案并不像所有人 |
[05:28] | as everybody seems to think. | 认为的那样简单 |
[05:29] | Look, everyone knows that this was just payback | 听着 所有人都知道这只是对那位 |
[05:31] | on the one judge who finally had the stones to put away | 最终有勇气将传奇人物老保罗·布鲁诺投入监狱 |
[05:34] | the legendary Paul Bruno Sr. | 法官的报复 |
[05:36] | That may be, but when the stakes are this high | 或许吧 但越是板上钉钉的案件 |
[05:38] | is precisely when details tend to get overlooked. | 就越容易忽视其细节 |
[05:41] | Let’s take a quick peek under the hood of the case. | 我们快速了解一下案情 |
[05:43] | If the facts support Junior as the perpetrator, | 如果事实证明小布鲁诺就是凶手 |
[05:45] | no harm done. | 也没什么损失 |
[05:46] | Well, the lead detective on the Bruno case, Patrick Fleming, | 负责调查布鲁诺案的警官 帕特里克·弗莱明 |
[05:50] | also found the judge murdered at the scene. | 也是发现法官在现场被谋杀的人 |
[05:52] | Let’s start there. | 我们就从此处着手 |
[05:53] | Have him walk us through the investigation. | 让他给我们讲讲调查的全过程 |
[05:56] | The letters B-R-U-N-O were typed out on the keyboard. | 键盘输入了”布鲁诺”几个字 |
[05:59] | Her bloody fingerprints on the keys. | 按键上有她的血指纹 |
[06:02] | I don’t know how the FBI does it, but where I come from, | 我不知道联调局怎么看 但在我们那里 |
[06:05] | that’s what we call irrefutable evidence. | 我们称之为”铁证如山” |
[06:07] | Yeah, well, we’re just curious. | 好吧 我们只是很好奇 |
[06:08] | What? You think I’m not? | 怎么 你们认为我不在意吗 |
[06:10] | Alice was my friend. | 爱丽丝是我朋友 |
[06:12] | So I’m starting to wonder if I should take offense | 对于你俩暗示的事 |
[06:14] | to what you two seem to be suggesting. | 我是不是该表示一下不满呢 |
[06:15] | Nobody’s suggesting anything here, all right? | 没人暗示什么 好吗 |
[06:19] | Look, Judge called me that night, | 听着 那晚法官给我打电话 |
[06:23] | told me to come over quick, | 让我赶快过去 |
[06:25] | that she just learned something about a case. | 说她刚了解到案子的一个情况 |
[06:26] | She was terrified. | 她很害怕 |
[06:28] | I never heard her like that. | 我从未听过她这样说 |
[06:30] | Paul Bruno Jr. had been tailing and intimidating her for months | 小保罗·布鲁诺在他父亲审判期间 |
[06:33] | throughout his dad’s entire trial. | 跟踪并恐吓了她几个月 |
[06:36] | We have video evidence of Junior | 我们有录像证明小布鲁诺 |
[06:37] | parked outside her house, her office, her gym. | 曾把车停在她家 办公室和健身房外 |
[06:41] | The guy’s a hothead. | 那家伙是个莽夫 |
[06:43] | That’s obviously what she was spooked about. | 她怕的显然就是这个 |
[06:46] | Would you mind if we take a look at your case files? | 你介意我们看一下你案件的卷宗吗 |
[06:49] | Knock yourself out. | 请便 |
[06:50] | You’ll just come to the same conclusion we did. | 你们会得出和我们一样的结论 |
[07:05] | Usually when somebody appears | 通常当有人出现 |
[07:07] | and says they’re taking me to their boss, | 说要带我去见他们老大时 |
[07:10] | I assume it’s someone I screwed over. | 我会认为我骗过那位老大 |
[07:13] | But I’m relieved to say | 但我能很欣慰的说 |
[07:15] | I have absolutely no idea who the hell you are. | 我完全不知道你是谁 |
[07:21] | I am Wujing. | 我是吴京 |
[07:24] | I’ve long been a fan of the legend that is Robert Vesco. | 我一直是传奇人物罗伯特·威斯科的粉丝 |
[07:29] | A man of great escapes and even greater mystery. | 一位逃脱大师更兼神秘人物 |
[07:32] | I myself recently broke out of prison, | 我最近刚刚越狱 |
[07:36] | and I imagine there’s a lot I could learn from you. | 我想从你这里我可以学到许多 |
[07:38] | Well, if you summoned me here | 如果你叫我来 |
[07:39] | to give you a master class on life on the lam, | 是给你上有关逃亡生活大师课的 |
[07:41] | you got the wrong guy. | 那你就找错人了 |
[07:45] | Like they say, those who can’t do, teach. | 正如人们所言 不能者才为师 |
[07:50] | So if you don’t mind, maybe we could put the hood back on | 如果你不介意 也许我可以重新戴上头罩 |
[07:53] | and you guys can drop me off someplace I can get a bite to eat. | 让你手下把我送去某个我能吃点东西的地方 |
[07:56] | Are you aware of Raymond Reddington’s association with the FBI? | 你知道雷蒙德·雷丁顿在和联调局合作吗 |
[08:02] | First off, it’s none of your business what I’m aware of. | 首先 我知道什么与你无关 |
[08:05] | And, secondly, any criminal worth their salt | 其次 所有称职的罪犯 |
[08:08] | cultivates relationships with certain… amenable authorities. | 都会与那些听话的当局建立关系 |
[08:13] | Raymond Reddington has the deepest pockets in Christendom | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿是基督教世界财力最雄厚 |
[08:16] | and the biggest reach. | 最有影响力的人 |
[08:17] | Of course, he greases the wheels. | 他当然会给对方一定帮助 |
[08:22] | Reddington’s doing much more than that. | 雷丁顿所做的不仅如此 |
[08:25] | I would say it’s less a “Friends with benefits” arrangement | 我觉得你朋友和美国政府间 |
[08:29] | than a long-term relationship that your pal | 与其说是”炮友” |
[08:32] | has gotten himself into with the U.S. Government. | 不如说是长期恋爱关系 |
[08:37] | Have you heard the name Elizabeth Keen? Hm? | 你听说过伊丽莎白·基恩这个名字吗 |
[08:41] | Of course, Reddington’s well-connected with the FBI. | 雷丁顿当然与联调局关系密切 |
[08:45] | Hell, his former bodyman, Dembe Zuma, is working for them now, | 他的前任保镖邓比·祖玛现在正为联调局工作 |
[08:49] | with a shiny gold badge and everything! | 有警徽正式的那种 |
[08:54] | Call me when you have an actual revelation. | 等你有真正的发现时再给我打电话吧 |
[08:56] | The FBI has a top secret Task Force | 联调局有个 |
[09:00] | sanctioned at the highest levels of government | 政府高层批准的绝密特别小组 |
[09:02] | whose sole focus is to bring down criminals like us | 其唯一目标就是在雷蒙德·雷丁顿的帮助下 |
[09:05] | with the personal help of Raymond Reddington. | 将我们这类犯罪分子绳之于法 |
[09:09] | In fact, that very team | 事实上 你上次被捕 |
[09:12] | was behind your last arrest. | 正是这个小组暗中干的 |
[09:16] | And you got this information how? | 这消息你怎么知道的 |
[09:18] | From Reddington’s own attorney, Marvin Gerard, | 雷丁顿律师马文·杰拉德说的 |
[09:21] | now deceased, as you know… | 他现已去世 如你所知… |
[09:23] | also thanks to Reddington. | 那也是雷丁顿的手笔 |
[09:26] | I suppose you should consider yourself lucky | 我觉得你应该感到自己很幸运 |
[09:30] | that he only sent you back to prison. | 他只把你送回了监狱 |
[09:32] | Reddington is working with the FBI, | 雷丁顿在和联调局合作 |
[09:34] | using all of us, including you, | 他利用我们所有人 包括你 |
[09:38] | as collateral he trades on, | 作为他交易的抵押品 |
[09:40] | chits to play for his, and only his, gain. | 和为他个人利益所写下的欠条 |
[09:44] | Ask yourself | 问问你自己 |
[09:46] | how he’s always wriggled out of every net. | 他是如何每每逃离法网的 |
[09:52] | And why are you telling me this now? | 你为什么现在告诉我这个 |
[09:54] | Because I’m assembling a team | 因为我在组建一支 |
[09:58] | of talented and motivated individuals | 才华横溢 积极进取的团队 |
[10:00] | whom, like yourself, Reddington has betrayed. | 其中每个人都和你一样曾被雷丁顿背叛 |
[10:05] | A man like you would be a true asset to the cause, | 像你这样的人正是这事业真正的财富 |
[10:09] | one I think you will find very rewarding. | 我想你会发现这是值得的 |
[10:22] | I wanted to let you know Agent Zuma’s not coming in today, | 我想告诉你们 祖玛探员今天不来了 |
[10:24] | so the two of you will be on your own. | 你俩今天得自己去查 |
[10:26] | – Is he okay? – I sent him home early yesterday, | -他还好吗 -我昨天让他早回家了 |
[10:28] | and he’s still not feeling great this morning. | 今早他依然感觉不太舒服 |
[10:30] | Where are we on the Dockery case? | 道克瑞案查得怎么样了 |
[10:32] | Herbie might have had a point | 赫比说警官们 |
[10:33] | about the detectives rushing to judgment, | 急于下结论或许有一定道理 |
[10:35] | but we can’t yet determine | 但我们还不能确定 |
[10:36] | whether any mistakes were made in the investigation. | 调查过程中有没有出错 |
[10:39] | On its face, | 表面上 |
[10:40] | the evidence against Bruno Jr. Looks pretty solid. | 指向小布鲁诺的证据十分确凿 |
[10:43] | Maybe someone who appeared | 可能是某个出现在 |
[10:44] | in her courtroom wanted to settle a score. | 她那间庭审室的人蓄意报复 |
[10:47] | What about the leads that weren’t investigated? | 他们没调查的那些线索呢 |
[10:50] | Ressler, request files for all the cases | 雷斯勒 调查一下近几年 |
[10:53] | that the Judge has presided over the last couple of years. | 法官主持过的所有庭审案件 |
[10:55] | And, Agent Malik, Reddington said | 马丽科探员 雷丁顿说 |
[10:57] | that Herbie submitted requests for discovery | 赫比申请跟进法官谋杀案的 |
[10:59] | in the Judge’s murder case, but there’s a backlog. | 调查情况 但因为手续冗杂 |
[11:01] | That, or it’s being slow-walked to him. | 这事被耽搁了 |
[11:03] | I’ll make sure we get everything to Herbie ASAP. | 我来保证赫比那边尽快掌握最新消息 |
[11:05] | Good. Reddington seems to think | 很好 雷丁顿似乎认为 |
[11:07] | that Herbie might be able to see things others don’t. | 赫比能找到常人注意不到的疑点 |
[11:10] | On that note, let’s play the particulars of our relationship | 基于这一点 咱们跟雷丁顿的关系 |
[11:12] | with Reddington close to the vest. | 一定要保密 |
[11:20] | Okay, okay. | 来了 来了 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 来了 |
[11:29] | I’m supposed to be dropping some things | 我是来给我同事的同事 |
[11:32] | for an associate of an associate of mine. | 送点东西的 |
[11:37] | D– Are you Herbie? | 你是赫比吗 |
[11:40] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[11:41] | Yeah, I believe that I’m… | 对 我应该就是 |
[11:43] | the associate of your associate. | 你同事的那个同事 |
[11:48] | – But, um… – Cute baby. | -但是 -宝宝很可爱 |
[11:49] | Oh, thank you. Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 谢谢 没错 |
[11:51] | She’s been a howler monkey from hell this morning. | 她今早就像来自地狱的吼猴 |
[11:54] | Yeah, every morning. You have kids? | 好吧 是每个早晨 你有孩子吗 |
[11:56] | No. | 没有 |
[11:58] | Uh, yeah. Sorry. Forgive me. Come on in. Come in. | 好吧 抱歉 进来吧 请进 |
[12:05] | So… how old is she? | 所以 她多大了 |
[12:08] | Ah, she’s almost one. Whee! | 快一岁了 |
[12:12] | Herbie, the water pressure in that shower | 赫比 这花洒的水压 |
[12:14] | could strip the hide from an elephant. | 能剥掉大象的皮 |
[12:16] | Oh, good. You’ve met Siya. | 很好 你见到西娅了 |
[12:17] | Siya, this is Herbie. | 西娅 这位是赫比 |
[12:19] | So the F-B-freaking-I? | 是可怕的联调局的人吗 |
[12:22] | Oh, Siya’s just a good friend. | 西娅只是个好朋友 |
[12:23] | She has quite an in with the Bureau. | 跟联调局渊源颇深 |
[12:26] | So, Herbie, are these materials gonna work for you? | 赫比 这些材料能帮上忙吗 |
[12:28] | Um. Here. | 接着 |
[12:30] | I-I’m good. | 我就算了 |
[12:31] | – Here. – Okay. | -接着 -好的 |
[12:32] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[12:34] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[12:38] | Okay. Uh, w-what? | 好的 什么 |
[12:40] | This is literally everything I’ve been asking for. | 这就是我要的一切 |
[12:42] | How did you get your hands on this so fast? | 你怎么这么快就能拿到的 |
[12:45] | Fast hands, I guess. | 大概是我干活麻利吧 |
[12:47] | Thank you for stopping by, Siya. | 谢谢你捎过来 西娅 |
[12:50] | Tell the boss hello for me. | 替我跟你老板问好 |
[12:53] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[13:01] | Okay. Well, have at it, Herbie. | 好吧 开工吧 赫比 |
[13:03] | I’ve got a 10 a.M. Train back to Penn Station. | 我要坐十点的火车回宾州 |
[13:06] | Okeydokey. I’ll see you later. | 没问题 回头见 |
[13:09] | Perhaps I could leave this with you. | 我可能得把这个留给你 |
[13:12] | No. I was thinking you’d just take that back to New York. | 不用 你直接带回纽约吧 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | No, no, no. No, no. I got her. | 不 不 不 给我吧 |
[13:18] | I got her. I got her. I got her. Come here. | 给我 给我 过来吧 |
[13:22] | I despise that judge. | 我鄙视那个法官 |
[13:24] | There wasn’t a day I didn’t sit in my cell | 我在监狱里没有一天 |
[13:25] | fantasizing about all the ways | 不去想象等我出狱后 |
[13:26] | I could get to her as soon as I got out. | 该用什么样的方法干掉她 |
[13:28] | And it just so happens that | 这事真是巧 |
[13:29] | you were released the week she was killed. | 她被谋杀的这周你刚好出狱 |
[13:31] | Yeah. It’s called good behavior. | 是的 我因为表现好被释放 |
[13:33] | I went straight to Vegas to marry my girl. | 我径直去拉斯维加斯结婚了 |
[13:36] | Here. | 你看 |
[13:39] | Ain’t she pretty? | 她是不是很漂亮 |
[13:44] | Those are time- and date-stamped, by the way. | 顺便一提 时间和日期都盖了戳的 |
[13:47] | I got a marriage certificate, an invoice from the Flamingo. | 我有结婚证 火烈鸟酒店的发票 |
[13:50] | We got up to a, uh, lot of marital business | 我们 在那间房间里 |
[13:53] | in that hotel room, I can promise you that. | 大干了一场 我向你保证 |
[13:54] | We’re gonna need to see hard copies of… all of this. | 我们需要这些东西的硬拷贝 |
[13:59] | Yeah, I bet you will. | 是啊 我猜到了 |
[14:00] | Judge Dockery gave me my life back, | 道克瑞法官让我得以重生 |
[14:03] | bravely defying those who wished | 英勇的反击了那些想要 |
[14:04] | to see me punished for a crime I didn’t commit. | 用与我无关的罪名诬陷我的人 |
[14:07] | She offered me a fair trial in what can be a very unfair world. | 在不公的世界里 给予我公平的判决 |
[14:10] | I was devastated by the news of her death. | 她去世的消息令我悲痛欲绝 |
[14:12] | – I was hoping to work with her more in the future. – Right. | -我本想未来多跟她合作 -好吧 |
[14:14] | You, um, intersected with Judge Dockery after you were acquitted? | 你被无罪释放后跟道克瑞法官有私交吗 |
[14:18] | I launched a legal justice foundation after my acquittal | 我获释后成立了正义基金会 |
[14:21] | and asked Judge Dockery to join the board. | 邀请了道克瑞法官加入董事会 |
[14:23] | Did she accept your offer? | 她同意了吗 |
[14:24] | She couldn’t, for professional ethics reasons. | 出于职业道德 她没能同意 |
[14:27] | She was a brilliant legal mind. | 她头脑聪慧 熟知法律 |
[14:28] | It really is such a profound tragedy. | 这真的是一场悲剧 |
[14:31] | You lost everything when your husband got locked up. | 你丈夫入狱后 你失去了一切 |
[14:34] | Houses, cars, country-club memberships. | 房 车 会所的资格 |
[14:36] | Now, who’s to blame for that? | 那么你会怨谁呢 |
[14:38] | Him. My husband’s to blame, the moron. | 怨他 怨我丈夫那个白痴 |
[14:41] | He did the insider trading. | 他做了内幕交易 |
[14:43] | And I thought he was watching porn | 那几个晚上 我本以为他 |
[14:45] | all those nights in his office. | 躲在办公室看黄片 |
[14:46] | Turns out he was being naughty in a much less interesting way. | 结果他是在用不怎么有趣的方式干坏事 |
[14:51] | Where were you on the 8th? | 你八号在哪儿 |
[14:53] | A charity gala. | 一个慈善晚会 |
[14:55] | It was a pity invite from my friend Talia. | 我的朋友塔莉亚出于同情邀请了我 |
[14:57] | She keeps saying I should get back out there, | 她一直说我应该重新开始 |
[14:59] | but how can I trust a man ever again? | 但我怎么能再去相信一个男人呢 |
[15:02] | Call Talia. She’ll tell you I was with her. | 打给塔莉亚 她会告诉你我当时和她一起 |
[15:05] | I was crying in the Atherton Club ladies’ room | 我当时正在阿瑟顿俱乐部洗手间里哭 |
[15:06] | like it was prom night or something. | 激动得像参加学年舞会一样 |
[15:08] | And did you blame the judge | 你是否怨恨法官 |
[15:10] | for the loss of your dental practice | 因为她以你治疗失当为由 |
[15:12] | after the malpractice conviction? | 撤销了你的牙医执业资格 |
[15:15] | Yeah, but, honestly, I’m glad I got stopped. | 是的 但说实话 我很高兴我被阻止了 |
[15:20] | At first, it was a little defrauding the insurers on a bill or two, | 一开始 我只是在账单上做手脚 骗保险公司 |
[15:24] | but it spun out of control. | 但后来开始失控了 |
[15:26] | Unnecessary fillings. Root canals. | 不必要的补牙 根管治疗 |
[15:30] | I couldn’t stop myself. | 我控制不住自己 |
[15:33] | Getting convicted in Judge Dockery’s court | 在道克瑞法官的法庭上被定罪 |
[15:35] | changed my path for the better. | 让我改过自新 |
[15:37] | I’m on a more… authentic journey now. | 我现在比以前要诚实守信了 |
[15:42] | And on the 8th? | 八号那天呢 |
[15:44] | Oh, I-I was at an ayahuasca ceremony | 我当时在参加死藤水仪式 |
[15:47] | led by native Shipibo healers. | 由希皮博医者主持 |
[15:50] | An intention reset. | 一种意向重置法 |
[15:53] | Highly recommend. | 强力推荐 |
[15:56] | Right. | 行吧 |
[16:00] | That was a bust. | 徒劳无功 |
[16:01] | What is that now– 11 interviews? | 问几个人了 十一个 |
[16:03] | Nobody seems to have had it in for the Judge | 似乎没有人对法官怀恨在心 |
[16:05] | or even been in the area that night. | 甚至那晚都没去过那片区域 |
[16:07] | Right now it feels like this case | 现在看上去这起案子 |
[16:08] | is exactly as it appears to be. | 似乎一目了然了 |
[16:11] | Occam’s razor. | 奥卡姆剃刀原理 |
[16:12] | The Judge led us directly to her killer, Bruno Jr. | 法官直接将我们引向了凶手 小布鲁诺 |
[16:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:20] | Siya. Hey, it’s Herbie. | 西娅 我是赫比 |
[16:22] | Um, you said to call if I needed anything. | 你说过有需要就给你打电话 |
[16:24] | Yeah, of course. What is it? | 是的 怎么了 |
[16:25] | I just made my way through the files. | 我刚刚看完了那堆文件 |
[16:27] | There is something you gotta see. | 有件事你一定要看 |
[16:29] | Be right there. | 马上到 |
[16:37] | Shh. I finally got her asleep. | 嘘 我刚把她哄睡着 |
[16:39] | Judge Dockery couldn’t have typed “Bruno” on her laptop. | 道克瑞法官不可能在笔记本电脑上打出”布鲁诺” |
[16:42] | What? | 什么 |
[16:43] | I said the Judge couldn’t have typed the name “Bruno” | 我说 法官不可能打出”布鲁诺”这个名字 |
[16:45] | because her spinal cord was severed. | 因为她的脊柱被切断了 |
[16:47] | “A cold from severe weather”? | “她在严峻天气下感冒了” |
[16:50] | Her spinal cord was severed. | 她的脊柱被切断了 |
[16:52] | The cause of death was strangulation, | 她的死因是窒息 |
[16:54] | and, of course, spinal-cord transection | 当然 刀伤造成的脊柱断离 |
[16:55] | from a stab wound is fairly rare, | 比较罕见 |
[16:57] | so no one would have paid much attention to that injury. | 所以没有人太过注意那处伤口 |
[16:59] | But after getting stabbed, | 但是在被刺伤后 |
[17:00] | Dockery couldn’t have moved a finger, much less her whole body. | 道克瑞连手指都动不了 更不用说全身了 |
[17:04] | She would have been paralyzed instantly. | 她会当场瘫痪 |
[17:06] | I’m still having trouble hearing you. | 我还是听不太清楚 |
[17:07] | So the Judge would have been paralyzed! | 所以法官已经瘫痪了 |
[17:11] | Oh, that’s very funny. Very– | 真有意思 真 |
[17:13] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:15] | Oh, I can’t wait till Mommy gets back | 真希望你妈妈快点回来 |
[17:16] | to deal with her demon spawn. | 让她对付你个小魔头 |
[17:18] | Right, cutie? Yes. Okay. Daddy’s here. | 对吧 小可爱 爸爸来了 |
[17:22] | – Cooper. – Hi. It’s me. | -我是库珀 -是我 |
[17:24] | Herbie was right to be skeptical. | 赫比的怀疑是对的 |
[17:26] | Turns out Judge Dockery couldn’t have typed her killer’s name. | 道克瑞法官原来根本无法打出凶手的名字 |
[17:30] | It would have been medically impossible. | 从医学角度来说 这是不可能的 |
[17:32] | So someone intentionally put Junior in the frame for the killing. | 所有有人故意把凶杀案栽赃给小布鲁诺 |
[17:35] | 10-4, Siya. | 了解 西娅 |
[17:36] | Let’s arrange a prison visit with Bruno Sr., | 安排一下 去探监老布鲁诺 |
[17:38] | see if he has any idea who that somebody might be. | 看看他是否知道幕后黑手是谁 |
[17:52] | Ohh. Look. It’s the Feds. | 快看 是联调局的人 |
[17:55] | This must be my birthday. | 今天一定是我生日吧 |
[17:57] | Easy. I come in peace. | 冷静 我没有恶意 |
[18:00] | Here to talk about your son. | 我们是来聊你儿子的事 |
[18:01] | Oh, my son? | 我儿子 |
[18:04] | The son you got locked up for no good reason. | 我那个被你无缘无故关起来的儿子 |
[18:06] | Oh, like killing the judge who finally put you away for good? | 杀了将你送进监狱的法官也叫无缘无故吗 |
[18:09] | Junior didn’t kill nobody. | 小布鲁诺没杀人 |
[18:11] | Not that you stronzi care about the truth. | 但你们这群混蛋根本不在乎真相 |
[18:13] | Hmm, well, that’s where you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[18:15] | We think your son might have been framed. | 我们认为你儿子可能是被陷害的 |
[18:17] | Oh, you don’t say. | 是吗 |
[18:20] | Gonna try to convince me the Pope’s Catholic next? | 下一步是不是要告诉我教皇是天主教的了 |
[18:23] | This is what I’ve been telling these people | 从我儿子刚被抓起来时 |
[18:24] | since they picked up my boy. He’s innocent! | 我就一直这么说 他是无辜的 |
[18:27] | Then tell me. | 那告诉我 |
[18:28] | Who would have wanted to set him up for this murder? | 谁会想要陷害他是杀人凶手 |
[18:30] | I’ve been trying to figure it out myself. | 我一直在想办法查出真相 |
[18:32] | Because once I do… | 因为 但凡我查到了… |
[18:36] | What about your rivals? | 你的对手们呢 |
[18:37] | I made peace with the Decanios and Tortorellas before I went in. | 我在入狱前已与迪卡尼奥斯和托托雷拉斯和解 |
[18:40] | So nobody but your son had motive? | 所以只有你儿子有动机 |
[18:42] | Look, if we were gonna whack the Judge, | 听好了 如果我们想干掉法官 |
[18:44] | don’t you’d think we would have done it | 你不觉得 在她把我们送进监狱前 |
[18:45] | before she sent us up the river? | 我们就动手了吗 |
[18:47] | Sure, we kept eyes on her, | 当然了 我们一直有关注她 |
[18:49] | but only because people make mistakes. | 但也只是因为想抓住她犯的错 |
[18:50] | A lady like her makes a mistake– | 一旦像她这样的女士犯下错 |
[18:53] | scores some blow, kicks a puppy in the belly… | 吸毒 虐待动物 |
[18:57] | Whatever. | 不管是什么 |
[18:59] | And maybe we got ourselves grounds for a mistrial. | 也许我们就能找到理由提出无效判决 |
[19:02] | Did she make a mistake? | 她犯错了吗 |
[19:03] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
[19:06] | She definitely had secrets. | 但她绝对有秘密 |
[19:07] | Such as? | 比如 |
[19:12] | Look, if your son didn’t do this, | 听着 如果你儿子没有杀人 |
[19:14] | I need to be able to prove it. | 我需要证据证明 |
[19:17] | The Judge had a lover. | 法官有个情人 |
[19:19] | She was real wrapped up when she died. | 她死前一头扎进这段恋情里了 |
[19:22] | My son and his crew said they saw her | 我儿子和他手下说 他们看到她 |
[19:24] | go into the Sussex Hotel a couple of times a week. | 每周要去好几次萨塞克斯酒店 |
[19:27] | Come out later with a smile on her face. | 出来的时候总是笑容满面 |
[19:30] | Wasn’t because of the lunch special, if you catch my drift. | 那可不是因为酒店的特价午餐 你懂我意思吗 |
[19:43] | We processed this scene already– thoroughly! | 我们已经勘察过现场了 非常彻底 |
[19:46] | Don’t you guys have anything better to do | 你们除了质疑我和我的团队之外 |
[19:47] | with your time than undermine me and my team? | 就没有别的事可做吗 |
[19:49] | Catch some criminals maybe? | 你们不应该去抓罪犯吗 |
[19:50] | Look, we’re on the same side here, buddy. | 我们和你们的立场相同 兄弟 |
[19:51] | Right, “Buddy”– the side that has Bruno Jr. | 是 “兄弟” 可这立场应该是 |
[19:54] | in jail awaiting trial for the murder he committed. | 小布鲁诺在监狱里等待接受谋杀案的审判 |
[19:56] | We believe Judge Dockery | 我们认为道克瑞法官 |
[19:58] | may have been in a relationship at the time of her death. | 在死前可能正在和别人发展感情 |
[20:00] | Nope. We worked that angle. There was no relationship. | 不 我们查过了 她没有在谈感情 |
[20:03] | – Did you actually find any evidence? – Not yet. | -你们有找到什么证据吗 -还没有 |
[20:05] | That’s because if there was anything, we’d have found it. | 那是因为如果有证据的话 我们早就找到了 |
[20:07] | Agent Ressler, I think you should see this. | 雷斯勒探员 你应该来看看这个 |
[20:10] | I guess you didn’t find that. | 我想你们可没找到这个 |
[20:11] | – Tell me those are personal letters. – Unfortunately, no. | -请告诉我那些是私人信件 -很不幸 不是 |
[20:14] | Seems like standard work-related | 看起来只是常规的 |
[20:15] | correspondence and financial documents. | 工作信件和财务单据 |
[20:18] | Except for this. | 除了这个 |
[20:25] | “You’re going to pay for what you allowed | “你会为你在庭审中的放任 |
[20:28] | to happen in your courtroom, | 付出代价 |
[20:30] | letting a murderer walk free while our Emma, | 你让一个谋杀犯无罪释放 而我们的艾玛 |
[20:33] | with all that promise, is all but forgotten. | 我们承诺过要保护好她 但她却被遗忘了 |
[20:36] | Her disappearance will not go unanswered, | 她的消失不会就这么算了 |
[20:39] | nor will your part in it. | 你的罪行也一样 |
[20:40] | I will not rest until you get what you deserve. | 你不得到报应 我誓不罢休 |
[20:43] | Watch yourself.” | 小心点” |
[20:45] | So, not a love letter, then? | 所以不是情书 |
[20:46] | He sounds like an angry guy. | 他听起来很愤怒 |
[20:49] | Signed by a Frederick Moody. | 署名是弗雷德里克·穆迪 |
[20:51] | Just a couple weeks before the Judge was killed. | 时间就在法官被杀前几周 |
[20:53] | Emma Moody. That was one of the Judge’s cases we looked at. | 艾玛·穆迪 我们查过法官的这个案子 |
[20:57] | I spoke to the accused myself, Anton Johnston. | 我跟被告本人聊过 叫安东·约翰斯顿 |
[21:00] | He was exonerated and started a legal fund. | 他被无罪释放了 之后成立了一支法律基金 |
[21:03] | Maybe Moody was overwhelmed with grief | 或许穆迪沉浸在悲痛之中 |
[21:05] | and decided it was time to punish somebody. | 并终于决定要惩罚相关人员 |
[21:07] | I worked with Judge Dockery a lot. | 我和道克瑞法官共事了很久 |
[21:09] | She got threats all the time. Par for the course. | 她总是受到各种威胁 不令人意外 |
[21:12] | I doubt that means anything. | 我不觉得这能代表什么 |
[21:14] | Either way, we’re gonna pay Mr. Moody a visit. | 无论如何 我们都会去见一见穆迪先生 |
[21:17] | Like I said, I don’t care what it costs. | 我说了 我不在乎多少钱 |
[21:19] | Raymond! Where are you? | 雷蒙德 你在哪 |
[21:21] | I’m in here! | 我在这里 |
[21:22] | We need that equipment to finish construction on schedule. | 我们想要按时完成工程就需要这个设备 |
[21:27] | No more delays. Am I making myself clear? | 不能再延期了 我说得够明白了吗 |
[21:30] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[21:33] | I was just headed out. | 我刚准备出门 |
[21:34] | Uh, we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:42] | I had a meeting | 我刚刚见了一个 |
[21:44] | with a man who calls himself Wujing. | 自称是吴京的人 |
[21:49] | And? | 然后 |
[21:50] | And he had some curious things to say about you. | 他说了一些关于你的有趣的事 |
[21:54] | Most people do. | 大部分人都能这么说 |
[21:57] | He said you were working with the Feds. | 他说你在和联调局合作 |
[22:01] | No. Wait. It sounded more like… | 不 等等 听起来更像是 |
[22:03] | you were working for the Feds, | 你在为联调局工作 |
[22:06] | that you were hand-delivering our colleagues to them | 说你在把我们的同僚亲手交给他们 |
[22:08] | like cheese puffs on a silver platter… | 就像端在餐盘上的甜点一样 |
[22:12] | and that I was one of those puffs | 而我就是其中一块 |
[22:14] | and that you had had me hand-delivered to prison. | 是你亲手把我送进了监狱 |
[22:18] | And what did you have to say to that? | 你对此怎么认为 |
[22:20] | Well, I told him I didn’t buy it. | 我说我不信 |
[22:23] | But he seemed pretty convinced. | 但他似乎很确信 |
[22:26] | So convinced, in fact, that he’s spending every waking moment | 确信到他正在用生命中的每分每秒 |
[22:29] | searching for evidence of your supposed arrangement | 来寻找证据证明你和政府之间 |
[22:31] | with the government. | 所谓的协议 |
[22:33] | And when he has it, he will come for you | 等他找到的时候 他就会来报复你 |
[22:37] | with the gleeful assistance of all the criminals | 还会有这些年来你送给联调局的罪犯 |
[22:40] | you’ve served up to the FBI over the years. | 在旁无比乐意地协助 |
[22:45] | That’s crazy, right? | 很疯狂 不是吗 |
[22:51] | Hm. Please. | 请坐 |
[23:02] | Yep. I sent that letter. So what? | 是 信是我寄的 那又怎样 |
[23:05] | You wrote that Judge Dockery was going to pay for what she did. | 你写道道克瑞法官要为她的行为付出代价 |
[23:08] | He didn’t mean it like that. He was just blowing off steam. | 他不是那个意思 他只是在发泄 |
[23:11] | You ever lose someone, Agent? | 你有失去过亲近的人吗 探员 |
[23:13] | You threatened a judge. | 你威胁了一位法官 |
[23:15] | Judge Dockery didn’t care about justice. | 道克瑞法官根本不在乎正义 |
[23:18] | She let that spoiled rich monster | 她让那个杀了我们女儿的衣冠禽兽 |
[23:20] | who took our daughter walk. | 无罪释放了 |
[23:22] | You’re referring to Anton Johnston? | 你说的是安东·约翰斯顿吗 |
[23:24] | Emma’s hair and DNA were found in his car. | 在他车里找到了艾玛的头发和DNA |
[23:27] | He claimed he just gave her a ride | 他声称他只是顺路送她 |
[23:30] | to meet a friend at a bar, but we know he was lying. | 去酒吧见朋友 但我们都知道他在撒谎 |
[23:32] | Because Emma never showed up at that bar. | 因为艾玛从没出现在那个酒吧 |
[23:35] | Because he did something to her. | 因为他对她做了什么 |
[23:37] | In his testimony, Mr. Johnston didn’t deny | 约翰斯顿在证词中并没有否认 |
[23:40] | that your daughter was in his car. | 你女儿坐过他的车 |
[23:42] | They had offices in the same building, | 他们的办公室在同一栋楼 |
[23:44] | and he offered Emma a ride | 他主动载她一程 |
[23:45] | so she didn’t have to walk in a downpour. | 好让她不用在倾盆大雨中步行 |
[23:47] | All of which can be confirmed by a text she sent to her friend. | 这些都可以由她发给朋友的短信证明 |
[23:50] | So where is she then? | 那她现在在哪 |
[23:54] | You’re just like every other tool of the injustice system. | 你们就和这个不公正体制内的所有执法机器一样 |
[23:57] | “Reasonable doubt.” | “合理怀疑” |
[24:00] | What about common sense? | 那常识呢 |
[24:01] | She was in his car and now she’s gone! | 她坐了他的车 然后失踪了 |
[24:05] | It’s no wonder people feel they’re better off | 怪不得人们会觉得 |
[24:07] | taking things into their own hands. | 亲手解决会更好 |
[24:10] | Is that what you did, Mr. Moody? | 那你是这么做的吗 穆迪先生 |
[24:14] | Where were you the night the Judge Dockery was murdered? | 道克瑞法官被杀当晚你在哪里 |
[24:17] | He was with me. | 他跟我在一起 |
[24:19] | Can anyone else verify that? | 还有其他人可以证实这一点吗 |
[24:25] | I wore this necklace throughout the trial. | 整个审判期间我都戴着这条项链 |
[24:28] | Emma had an identical one. | 艾玛有条一模一样的 |
[24:30] | It was our thing. A little joke between us. | 是我们之间的一个小玩笑 |
[24:34] | We bought them at a street fair. | 我们在一个街头集市上买的 |
[24:36] | Emma always said I should have gotten my own name, | 艾玛总是说我应该买一条我自己名字的 |
[24:38] | but there wasn’t a “Janice” necklace on the rack, | 但是项链架子上没有”珍妮丝”可以选 |
[24:41] | so I picked her name. | 所以我选了她的名字 |
[24:44] | Just like I did when she was a baby. | 就像她还是个婴儿时候那样 |
[24:49] | Oh, God. My baby. | 天呐 我的宝贝 |
[25:00] | You both happy now? | 现在你们俩开心了 |
[25:02] | I’m sorry. Where did you get that flower from? | 抱歉 请问下那朵花是哪里来的 |
[25:06] | It’s from a bouquet I found on the nightstand | 艾玛失踪后 我从她公寓的床头柜上的 |
[25:09] | in Emma’s apartment after she disappeared. | 一束花里面取下来的 |
[25:12] | It reminds me of when she wasn’t missing. | 看到它能让我想起她还在的时光 |
[25:15] | When she was full of life, had a huge career ahead of her. | 她活得那么充实 有大好前途在等着她 |
[25:20] | She wanted to be a public defender. | 她想做一名公辩律师 |
[25:23] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺不是吗 |
[25:25] | She believed in the power of the law to change people’s lives. | 她认为法律的力量可以改变人们的生活 |
[25:32] | Weren’t flowers similar to this | 这个花 是不是跟法官的 |
[25:33] | found at the Judge’s murder scene? | 死亡现场发现的那个很像 |
[25:38] | Mr. Moody, don’t leave town. | 穆迪先生 请你待在本地 |
[25:40] | In the meantime, though, we’re gonna need to borrow this. | 与此同时 我们需要借用一下这个 |
[25:46] | These are definitely calla lilies. | 这些花绝对是马蹄百合 |
[25:48] | This one looks the same, but I’m not absolutely sure. | 这一只看起来一样 但是我不能完全确定 |
[25:52] | Why don’t we ask Herbie to examine it? | 不如赫比检查一下 |
[25:54] | He seems to have a wide range of forensic expertise. | 在鉴定方面 他看起来有着丰富的知识技巧 |
[25:58] | Give him a call. | 给他打个电话 |
[26:00] | Hello, Herbie. This is Siya. | 你好赫比 我是西娅 |
[26:02] | Hey! Siya. This is Herbie. | 你好西娅 我是赫比 |
[26:05] | I know. I just said, “Hello, Herbie.” | 我知道 我刚刚说了”你好赫比” |
[26:08] | Hold on. I’m putting you | 稍等 我开个免提 |
[26:08] | on speaker so the rest of the team can join. | 好让团队其他成员可以听到 |
[26:11] | Team? What team? | 团队 什么团队 |
[26:13] | Hello, Herbie. This is Harold. I’m an associate of Siya’s. | 你好赫比 我是哈罗德 西娅的同事 |
[26:17] | We’re here with another member of our team, Donald. | 团队的另一个同事唐纳德也在 |
[26:20] | Wow. You guys are all working the Dockery case? | 哇哦 你们都是负责道克瑞案子的吗 |
[26:22] | – We are. – Cool. Wow. | -是的 -酷 |
[26:24] | Thank you for that analysis of Judge Dockery’s injuries. | 谢谢你之前告诉我们的道克瑞法官的伤口分析 |
[26:27] | There have been some other developments in the case | 这个案子有了一些新的进展 |
[26:29] | we’d like your expertise on if possible. | 我们需要用到你的专业知识 方便的话 |
[26:30] | Yeah, sure thing. | 当然 没问题 |
[26:31] | Um, I’m headed out to practice right now. | 不过我现在准备出发去练习了 |
[26:34] | Finally getting a little break from the kid. | 终于有一点自己的时间不用管孩子了 |
[26:36] | A little foosball. | 要去玩桌上足球 |
[26:37] | I’m– I’m sorry. Uh, foosball? | 抱歉 你是说桌上足球吗 |
[26:40] | It’s something you need to practice? | 这个是需要练习的项目吗 |
[26:42] | When you’re preparing for a tournament, you do. | 如果你要去打比赛的话就需要 |
[26:43] | So there’s foosball tournaments, huh? | 还有桌上足球比赛吗 |
[26:46] | Yes, it’s not just fraternity parties and sports bars. | 不只是兄弟会聚会和运动酒吧的消遣项目 |
[26:49] | You know what? I’m getting a little tired | 你知道吗 说实在的 |
[26:50] | of the constant dismissal of the sport, quite frankly. | 我有点受不了现在这样总是缺乏运动 |
[26:52] | I’d imagine you are. | 我想也是 |
[26:53] | Anyway, Herbie, we’ve zeroed in on a case Judge Dockery | 话说回来 赫比 我们把范围缩小到了 |
[26:57] | was presiding over a few months before she was killed– | 道克瑞法官死前一个月主理的一个案子 |
[27:00] | the disappearance and presumed murder of Emma Moody. | 艾玛·穆迪失踪和疑似被谋杀案 |
[27:03] | Emma’s father, Frederick Moody, threatened the Judge | 艾玛的父亲 弗雷德里克·穆迪曾威胁过法官 |
[27:05] | for letting the defendant, Anton Johnston, go free. | 怪她把被告安东·约翰斯顿放走了 |
[27:08] | Moody’s alibi isn’t rock-solid, | 穆迪的不在场证据不是绝对可信 |
[27:10] | but, more importantly, we found a flower | 不过更重要的是 我们在她女儿的所有物里 |
[27:11] | in his daughter’s possession | 发现了一枝花 |
[27:13] | that she had right before she disappeared. | 就在她消失前收到的 |
[27:15] | And this flower looks very much like those | 这个花看起来跟我们在道克瑞死亡现场 |
[27:18] | that we found at the Dockery murder scene. | 发现的花非常相似 |
[27:20] | Do you think you can confirm that they’re the same? | 你可以验证这些花是一样的吗 |
[27:22] | Can you send me a photo of the new flower? | 可以给我发一张花的照片吗 |
[27:26] | Okay. Photo on the way. | 好的 在发了 |
[27:28] | When we spoke with Anton Johnston, | 你们跟安东·约翰斯顿谈话的时候 |
[27:29] | did he mention any threats after the acquittal? | 他提过自己被无罪释放之后有收到威胁吗 |
[27:31] | Maybe Moody also tried to intimidate him. | 或许穆迪也威胁过他 |
[27:34] | He didn’t mention it. | 他没提到过 |
[27:35] | Johnston credited the Judge with giving him his life back | 约翰斯顿对法官给予了高度评价 说他自己 |
[27:38] | after being wrongly accused. | 被诬告之后法官还给了他清白 |
[27:40] | They crossed paths at a charity event after the trial. | 在审判结束后他们在一场慈善活动上遇到过 |
[27:44] | He seemed genuinely dismayed by her murder, | 对于法官的死他似乎十分难过 |
[27:47] | offered to help in any way he could. | 称自己愿意提供任何帮助 |
[27:49] | Let’s take him up on that offer. | 那就让他兑现承诺 |
[27:50] | Hey, these are definitely the same species of lily | 这些花跟案发现场的百合 |
[27:52] | as the ones from the crime scene. | 绝对是同一种 |
[27:53] | But there’s more than that. They’re… weird. | 但不仅仅如此 它们很怪 |
[27:57] | Siya, did you take that photograph using a filter? | 西娅 你拍照时候用滤镜了吗 |
[27:59] | – No. Why? – I mean, obviously, you can get calla lilies | -没有 为什么这么问 -大部分杂货店 |
[28:02] | from most grocery stores or florists, | 或者花店都可以买到马蹄百合 |
[28:04] | but these have, like, a unique shimmer. | 但是这些花上 有一种奇怪的光泽 |
[28:06] | It’s like they were sprayed with something | 就好像上面喷了一层东西 |
[28:08] | or some chemical process interfered with their development, | 或者化学处理过从而影响了它们的生长 |
[28:10] | which that would be super unusual. | 这一点很不寻常 |
[28:12] | And I– I need to run some tests to be sure, | 我需要做一些测试才能确定 |
[28:14] | but they definitely seem to come from the same source. | 但是这些花的来源绝对是一样的 |
[28:17] | Can I physically examine the lily from the Moody’s? | 我能拿到穆迪家那个花的实物检查一下吗 |
[28:19] | Not right now, of course. | 当然不是现在 |
[28:20] | Oh. Because of foosball. | 因为要去练习桌上足球吗 |
[28:22] | Victory never sleeps. | 胜利永不眠 |
[28:24] | We’ll have the specimen ready for you after your return. | 等你回来我们会把样本给你 |
[28:28] | A forensics nerd who plays competitive foosball. | 一个喜欢桌上足球竞技比赛的法医书呆子 |
[28:30] | Who also happens to be happily married | 并且娶了一个超级辣的 |
[28:32] | to a super-hot punk-rock singer. | 朋克乐队女主唱做老婆 |
[28:35] | Well, that confirms it. | 事实证明 |
[28:36] | I’m definitely doing it wrong. | 我生活轨迹绝对是选错了 |
[28:38] | How about you two drop that flower sample off at Herbie’s | 你们俩去安东家一趟 顺道把样本 |
[28:40] | on your way to Anton Johnston’s residence? | 送到赫比那里去吧 |
[28:42] | Maybe Moody also sent him some poison-pen letters. | 或许穆迪也给他写过恶意的匿名信 |
[28:50] | What a gorgeous piece of property you have here! | 你们家真的太漂亮了 |
[28:53] | Again, I’m so sorry my meeting went long | 再次抱歉 因为我会议延迟 |
[28:56] | and we had to sit in traffic, | 害得我们在路上堵了那么久 |
[28:58] | but I am certain I will find a way | 但是我相信会找到 |
[29:02] | to make it up to you later. | 补偿你的办法 |
[29:06] | I don’t care how we spend the time as long as it’s together. | 只要我们在一起 做什么无所谓 |
[29:12] | Oh, this is gorgeous. | 天啊 太美了 |
[29:21] | This place really is magnificent. | 这地方真是太棒了 |
[29:25] | Thank you. It was my father’s. | 谢谢 这是我父亲的 |
[29:27] | I spent my formative years at a boarding school in New Hampshire, | 我在新罕布什尔州的一所寄宿学校中长大 |
[29:30] | so I’ve only recently become reacquainted | 继承了这份财产后 |
[29:32] | with the property since my inheritance of it. | 才重新熟悉它 |
[29:35] | Is it strange to be back here as an adult? | 成年后回来会感到陌生吗 |
[29:37] | It’s what my father would have wanted. | 这是我父亲的愿望 |
[29:39] | And what about your mother? | 那你的母亲呢 |
[29:41] | Passed away, as well. | 也去世了 |
[29:43] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:45] | Don’t be. | 没关系 |
[29:46] | She was rarely in the picture. Very much a career type. | 她很少出现 她是个女强人 |
[29:51] | What I mean is she put her job first. | 她总是以工作为先 |
[29:54] | My mother was a true workaholic. | 我母亲是个十足的工作狂 |
[29:57] | It’s what led to her untimely death, I’m certain of it. | 我相信这就是她早逝的原因 |
[30:02] | I’m just grateful you managed | 我很感动 |
[30:05] | to get some time off to be with me now. | 你能抽出时间来陪我 |
[30:11] | A toast. | 干杯 |
[30:14] | To… | 敬 |
[30:16] | stolen moments. | 这偷来的一刻 |
[30:32] | Waxed leather. | 上过蜡的皮革 |
[30:34] | Musk. | 麝香 |
[30:36] | Mushrooms. | 蘑菇 |
[30:42] | Perhaps a note of blue cheese? | 大概还有一点蓝纹奶酪 |
[30:45] | I like a woman who doesn’t mind | 我喜欢能够欣赏 |
[30:46] | a little decay in her single malt. | 纯麦威士忌酒陈味的女人 |
[30:50] | This is old. Very old. | 酒很陈 非常陈 |
[30:53] | Seventy-five years. | 七十五年了 |
[30:55] | It’s Macdonald. | 这是麦克唐纳 |
[30:59] | I never thought I would have the opportunity to try some. | 真没想到我能有幸尝到一口 |
[31:02] | What, at a paltry $30,000 a bottle? | 也就 三万美元一瓶 |
[31:05] | To thrill you, so it’s worth every penny. | 你开心 多少都值得 |
[31:10] | What a beautiful garden. | 花园真美 |
[31:13] | Do you have help with… | 你有请人来 |
[31:16] | Do you have… | 你有 |
[31:45] | What a surprise. Nice to see you again. | 真是意外 很高兴再次见面 |
[31:47] | Agent Malik. I believe it was? | 马丽科探员 对吧 |
[31:48] | – And, uh? – Agent Ressler. You mind if we come in? | -这位 -雷斯勒探员 我们可以进去吗 |
[31:52] | Now’s not a great time, to be honest. | 恐怕你们来的不是时候 |
[31:54] | We only need a few minutes. | 几分钟就好 |
[32:07] | Somebody here with you? | 有人在这儿吗 |
[32:09] | No, no. Those are from last night. | 没有 这是昨晚留下的 |
[32:11] | I’ve neglected to tidy up. Forgive me. | 我忘了收起来 抱歉 |
[32:15] | So… how can I be of service? | 所以 有什么要我做的 |
[32:18] | Some new evidence has come | 道克瑞法官的谋杀案 |
[32:20] | to light regarding the murder of Judge Dockery. | 有了新的进展 |
[32:22] | About the Bruno son? | 布鲁诺的儿子吗 |
[32:23] | We’d actually like to ask you about the father of Emma Moody. | 我们想了解关于艾玛·穆迪父亲的事 |
[32:26] | Frederick Moody. | 弗雷德里克·穆迪 |
[32:29] | Terrifying individual. | 一个可怕的人 |
[32:30] | I feel for him, of course, but | 我很同情他 但是 |
[32:32] | – You two crossed paths? – More than cross. | -你们有过节吗 -何止是过节 |
[32:35] | It may not be noted in trial coverage, | 卷宗里可能没有提到 |
[32:37] | but Moody savagely attacked me after the not-guilty verdict. | 但被判无罪后 穆迪疯狂的攻击我 |
[32:40] | Took three bailiffs to pull him off. | 三个法警才把他拉开 |
[32:42] | He seemed to have a serious problem controlling his rage. | 他似乎无法控制自己的愤怒 |
[32:45] | Has he threatened you since the trial? | 判决后他威胁过你吗 |
[32:47] | I think there were one or two angry letters. I just ignored them. | 写过一两封恐吓信 我没在意 |
[32:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:51] | Do we think he killed Ali? | 你们是说他杀了艾丽 |
[32:54] | I didn’t realize you were | 没想到你和道克瑞法官 |
[32:55] | on such intimate terms with Judge Dockery. | 关系这么亲密 |
[32:59] | – What do you mean? -“Ali”? | -什么意思 -艾丽 |
[33:02] | Nicknames are usually reserved for people in one’s inner circle. | 只有关系十分亲密的人才会这么叫 |
[33:05] | How close exactly were the two of you? | 你们两个的关系到底多亲密 |
[33:07] | Hey, hey! Where’s– Where are you going? | 嘿 你要去哪儿 |
[33:08] | How close were you and Judge Dockery? | 你们两个的关系到底多亲密 |
[33:16] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:20] | For a brief time, | 有一段时间 |
[33:21] | Ali and I were romantically involved. | 艾丽和我产生了感情 |
[33:25] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 上次你为什么不说 |
[33:29] | I kept quiet about it after her death because she | 她死后我保密是因为她 |
[33:33] | She would have hated anyone finding out. | 她不愿意让别人知道这件事 |
[33:35] | It would cast a salacious pall | 这会给她辉煌的法官生涯 |
[33:37] | over what was a storied judgeship. | 蒙上阴影 |
[33:39] | A judge and a former defendant? | 法官和曾经的被告 |
[33:41] | Protecting her reputation was | 在她为我付出这么多之后 |
[33:42] | the least I could do after all she had done for me. | 保护她的名誉是我唯一能做的 |
[33:46] | I thought you said you were alone. | 你说你自己在家 |
[33:50] | Go. | 过去 |
[33:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:57] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[33:58] | Hey. It’s Herbie. Siya wasn’t picking up, | 我是赫比 西娅没接电话 |
[34:00] | so I asked Red if I could get your number. | 所以我问红魔要了你的电话 |
[34:01] | Not a good time, Herbie. | 现在不是时候 赫比 |
[34:02] | Wait. I-I have information on your flowers. The shimmer. | 等等 我是想说那些花 那个光泽 |
[34:05] | It’s unique because the nitrogen content is off the charts. | 这非常特别 因为氮含量极高 |
[34:09] | Nitrogen alters leaf reflectance and color, | 氮改变了叶子的反射率和颜色 |
[34:11] | so much so that you could spot it from above a tree canopy | 从树冠上就看得出来 |
[34:14] | – if you had a drone or if you had – Still not a good time | -如果你有无人机或者 -真的不是时候 |
[34:16] | The really important part is that nitrogen content | 重要的是如此高的含氮量 |
[34:18] | that high can only come from one source. | 只有一种来源 |
[34:21] | One probable source anyway. | 只有一种可能 |
[34:23] | If the field tests in the Amazon are correct | 如果亚马逊的实地测试正确 |
[34:25] | and I have no reason | 我有理由相信 |
[34:26] | to believe they aren’t – Cut to the chase! | -来源就是 -说重点 |
[34:28] | Decomposing bodies. | 腐烂的尸体 |
[34:31] | W-What? | 什么 |
[34:31] | Vegetation with this unique iridescence | 有这种独特光泽的植物 |
[34:33] | is grown on or near remains– | 生长在残骸上 |
[34:37] | human remains. | 人类残骸上 |
[34:46] | This, uh– It’s not what it looks like. | 这个 不是你看到的那样 |
[34:49] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[34:51] | Back against the wall! | 背靠墙站好 |
[34:52] | Hey… You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[35:04] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[35:08] | Not another step. | 不许再动一步 |
[35:15] | We’re digging up the plot under that flower garden of yours. | 我们正在挖你花园下面的那块地 |
[35:18] | Three women’s bodies so far. | 已经挖出三具女性尸体了 |
[35:21] | Emma Moody… | 艾玛·穆迪 |
[35:22] | a television executive who went missing eight months ago… | 八个月前失踪的电视主管 |
[35:26] | and another body that appears to be that of your mother. | 还有一具尸体似乎是你母亲的 |
[35:30] | She was overseas frequently, and my father wasn’t exactly | 她经常出国 我父亲也不是 |
[35:33] | the “Throw the ball around the yard” Type, | 那种愿意常陪我的人 |
[35:36] | so she decided to send me away to boarding school, | 所以她决定送我去寄宿学校 |
[35:40] | which left him alone, abandoned, spiraling into depression | 这让他感觉孤身一人 从而陷入抑郁 |
[35:44] | until he eventually took his own life. | 最终他选择自我了结 |
[35:47] | And you blamed your mother for that, didn’t you? | 你为此责怪你母亲 对吗 |
[35:50] | “Mother”? | 母亲吗 |
[35:52] | She doesn’t merit the honorific. | 她不配这个称呼 |
[35:55] | She only ever cared about herself. | 她只关心她自己 |
[35:56] | She didn’t even come home when my father passed. | 我父亲去世时她都没回家 |
[36:00] | She had… “Business” in England. | 她在英国有“生意”要做 |
[36:03] | Business that was tall and dark and handsome. | 和那个又高又黑又帅的家伙厮混 |
[36:09] | Is that why you killed her? | 因此你杀了她吗 |
[36:11] | Buried her body on the property? | 还把她的尸体埋在园子里 |
[36:14] | Decomposing in that garden was the only time | 她的尸首在花园里做肥料 |
[36:16] | that woman ever nurtured anything. | 是她这一生第一次滋养任何事 |
[36:19] | But killing your mother, it didn’t stop your pain or your anger. | 但是把她杀了也没能减少你的痛苦和愤怒 |
[36:23] | So you began to target other women who reminded you of her, | 所以你开始盯上其他让你想起她的女人 |
[36:27] | women you courted with the very flowers | 用你变态花园种出来的花 |
[36:30] | you grew in your morbid little death plot. | 勾引到的那些女人 |
[36:33] | Women like Emma Moody. | 比如艾玛·穆迪 |
[36:35] | And Judge Dockery. | 还有贾奇·道克瑞 |
[36:36] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[36:41] | Ali was different. | 艾丽不一样 |
[36:42] | Different how? | 怎么不一样 |
[36:45] | Ali was the first woman who ever | 艾丽是第一个 |
[36:46] | saw me for who I am and loved me unconditionally, | 看到真实的我还毫无条件爱着我的人 |
[36:48] | the polar opposite of my mother. | 与我妈完全相反 |
[36:53] | She– She was my c-cure, my salvation. | 她是我的解药 我的救星 |
[36:57] | She… | 她 |
[37:00] | She was my person. | 她是我的人 |
[37:04] | And yet… you murdered her. | 但是 你还是杀了她 |
[37:10] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[37:14] | I’m gonna rinse off and then I’m going to make you | 我去洗个澡 然后我要给你做 |
[37:18] | the best shrimp scampi you have ever had. | 你这辈子吃过的最好吃的虾 |
[37:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:29] | Mm. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:50] | This better be important. I’m– | 你要说的最好是重要的事 我 |
[37:54] | Oh. It got moved up to tomorrow? | 提前到明天了吗 |
[37:57] | Okay. Yeah. Hold on. I just want to write this down. | 等等 我要记下来 |
[38:00] | Yeah, okay. I’m just– I’m looking for a pen. | 好 我找根笔 |
[38:13] | I was thinking we could open the Montrachet Grand Cru. | 我想我们可以开那瓶蒙哈榭特级园红酒 |
[38:18] | Ali? | 艾丽 |
[38:21] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[38:40] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[38:46] | At that point, there was nothing I could say. | 在那一刻 我无话可说 |
[38:52] | Stay away from me! Don’t come any closer! | 离我远点 别再靠近了 |
[38:56] | You were in a relationship with Emma Moody! | 你当时正和艾玛·穆迪交往 |
[38:59] | What did you do to that poor girl? | 你对那个可怜的女孩做了什么 |
[39:20] | Even at the end… | 即使在最后 |
[39:23] | I could see it in her eyes. | 我能从她的眼睛里看出来 |
[39:25] | She still loved me. | 她依然爱着我 |
[39:29] | But once you lose trust in a relationship… | 但一旦你对一段关系失去信任 |
[39:35] | …you can never get it back. | 就再也无法挽回 |
[40:04] | Agent Malik is transferring Johnston to be arraigned now. | 马丽科探员正在把约翰斯顿转去传讯 |
[40:06] | – Good work on this one. – Herbie, too. | -这回干得漂亮 -赫比也有功劳 |
[40:09] | Without his help, we may never have found all those bodies | 没有他的帮助 我们可能永远也找不到 |
[40:11] | that Johnston creep buried in his garden. | 约翰斯顿埋在花园里的那些尸体 |
[40:13] | Reddington was right about Herbie’s forensic know-how. | 雷丁顿对赫比法医技术的看法是对的 |
[40:16] | He’s a weird guy, but he’s good at what he does. | 他是个怪人 但是他很有能力 |
[40:18] | Now, speaking of Reddington, we still don’t know | 说到雷丁顿 我们还不知道 |
[40:21] | why the Freelancer was broken out of prison. | 自由职业者越狱的原因 |
[40:23] | And Wujing– what’s up with him? | 还有这事和吴京什么关系 |
[40:25] | He’s a seriously bad guy, and he’s still out there, by the way. | 他是个很危险的坏人 而且仍逍遥法外 |
[40:28] | Reddington says he’s got something brewing. | 雷丁顿说他在筹备什么 |
[40:30] | So, for now, we take him at his word. | 所以现在 我们相信他的话 |
[40:33] | It’s not his word I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是他说谎 |
[40:37] | All right. I confronted Reddington | 好吧 我拿你告诉我的消息 |
[40:39] | with the information you shared with me. | 去质问雷丁顿 |
[40:42] | And do you know what that snake weasel reprobate did? | 你知道那个狡猾的混蛋干了什么吗 |
[40:46] | Instead of denying it, he actually confessed. | 他不但没有否认 反而坦白了 |
[40:49] | He has been working with the Feds for years. | 他跟联调局合作多年了 |
[40:52] | Just like you said. | 正如你所说 |
[40:54] | A secret task force just for him. | 一支专门听命于他的秘密特遣队 |
[40:57] | Hm. It’s even named after him, | 队伍甚至是以他的名字命名的 |
[40:59] | that preening egomaniac. | 那个自以为是的自大狂 |
[41:02] | When I pressed him for the truth, the floodgates flew open. | 当我逼他说出真相时 他的闸门突然打开了 |
[41:06] | He’s sitting there, calm as Kool-Aid, saying, | 他坐在那里 冷静得像冰镇雪碧 然后说 |
[41:10] | “Robert, my dear friend, certainly you understand.” | 罗伯特 我亲爱的朋友 你当然明白 |
[41:14] | Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 吧啦吧啦 |
[41:16] | I said, “No, I don’t.” Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 我说 我不明白 吧啦吧啦 |
[41:19] | “No, I don’t understand at all.” | 不 我一点不明白 |
[41:22] | And to think… | 想想 |
[41:24] | I trusted that man with my life. | 我信任到把生命都托付给了他 |
[41:28] | Well, fool me once… | 骗我一次 |
[41:31] | Betrayal is a sin that shouldn’t go unpunished. | 背叛是一种罪过 不应该不受惩罚 |
[41:34] | Don’t you agree? | 你说呢 |
[41:35] | As much as it pains me to say it, yes. | 虽然说出来让我很痛苦 但没错 |
[41:40] | But it doesn’t pain me. It doesn’t pain me at all! | 但我并不痛苦 我一点也不疼 |
[41:45] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |