Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Black 26. 黑色号码26
[00:13] Baby, I need more chips. 宝贝 我需要更多筹码
[00:15] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[00:16] You just lost $100,000. That’s not a bet. 你已经输了十万美金 这不是在赌
[00:19] That’s a down payment on someone’s house. 这都能付房子首付了
[00:22] Oh, please, baby. You can afford it. 拜托 宝贝 你能付得起
[00:25] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[00:26] I’m sorry, Anika. 抱歉 安妮卡
[00:28] I’m not letting her lose any more of my money. 我不会让她再输掉我的钱
[00:30] Your money? Mr. Luppina, 是你的钱吗 卢皮诺先生
[00:32] what would your wife say if she knew you were here? 要是你妻子知道你在这里 她会怎么说
[00:34] She thinks you’re in Dubai, on business. 她以为你在迪拜出差
[00:36] Her family’s business. 为她的家族生意
[00:39] How are the kids, by the way? 对了 孩子们怎么样
[00:40] Your daughter must be, what, early 20s by now? 你女儿得有 差不多二十多岁了吧
[00:45] – Yeah. – Anika. -是 -安妮卡
[00:49] Mr. Cullen, may I help you? 卡伦先生 有事吗
[00:51] I need to talk to you a minute. 我需要跟你谈谈
[00:55] I’ve been vetting the whales you’re bringing in 我考查了你打算带来参与这周三
[00:57] for your private game this coming Wednesday. 你私人赌局的玩家
[00:59] An impressive list. 名单真是让人印象深刻
[01:01] A hundred million on the tables in that room. 赌资高达一亿美金
[01:03] – You’re welcome. – I’m curious. -不用谢 -我很好奇
[01:05] Most of these people are your regulars– 大部分的人都是你的常客
[01:07] either here or at other parlors– 有这里的 有别的场子的
[01:09] but there’s a name I’ve never seen. 但是有一个名字我从未见过
[01:11] A Mr. Yao Liang. 姚亮先生
[01:13] And you want to arrange for the casino to extend 你想让赌场提供给他
[01:15] a $15 million line of credit to him. 一千五百万美金的借款
[01:18] I don’t hear a question. 有什么问题吗
[01:20] I’ve done my due diligence, and that person doesn’t exist. 我做过调查 那个人并不存在
[01:24] You don’t need to worry who my players are. 你不用担心玩家们的身份
[01:28] I’m paid to worry, 我拿工资就是来担心的
[01:30] and I’m filing this with the ACT Racing and Gambling Commission. 我会报告给赛马及博彩事务委员会
[01:34] You have the house advantage here. 你在这里有主场优势
[01:47] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[01:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[02:00] Maybe we didn’t get to know each other very well. 也许我们并没有很好地了解对方
[02:02] I’m in and out of here so fast. 我总是来去匆匆
[02:04] Or maybe we got off on the wrong foot. 又或许是一开始就错了
[02:08] I want you to be comfortable with me. 我希望 跟我在一起时是舒服自在的
[02:10] I want you to be comfortable 我希望 当你早上离开家
[02:11] when you leave the house in the morning 坐上你那辆性感的霍顿莫纳若车时
[02:13] and start up that sexy Holden HK Monaro. 你能感觉舒服自在
[02:16] Comfortable that the ignition doesn’t ignite an incendiary device 不用担心点火装置点燃的是
[02:19] packed with EPX-1, 最新型的塑性炸弹
[02:21] which has the highest detonation velocity 它有着所有塑性炸药中
[02:23] of all plastic explosives. 最高的爆炸速度
[02:28] Comfortable? 明白了吗
[02:32] Good. 很好
[02:39] 捕鲸人 第165号
[02:43] Meera Malik’s daughter? 米拉·马丽科的女儿吗
[02:45] After all these years? 过去这么多年了
[02:47] On loan from MI6 on a provisional basis. 军情六处临时借调
[02:50] She just lost her whole team to Wujing. 她的整个团队都被吴京杀害
[02:52] She has skin in this game. 这场游戏她也有份
[02:54] Well, if she’s anything like her mother, 她要是像她的母亲
[02:56] she’ll be a keen asset. 将会是个敏锐的特工
[02:58] With a discerning eye. 带着一双慧眼
[03:00] And you’ll be okay with her? 你能接受她吗
[03:01] I believe the question is whether she’ll be okay with me. 我觉得问题是她是否能接受我
[03:05] She’s been fully read-in. 她已经被告知
[03:06] She knows what she’s signing up for. 她知道她要面对的是什么
[03:09] Ms. Malik, your government is in agreement, 马丽科女士 你的政府已同意
[03:12] your security clearance has been authorized, 你的安全级别已被授权
[03:14] and you understand what we do here? 你知道我们在做什么吗
[03:16] You work with a very high-level confidential informant. 你们与一位极高级别的秘密线人合作
[03:19] I’ve been debriefed on this. 我已经简单了解了这些信息
[03:20] Not just any informant. 不是普通的线人
[03:22] We work with Raymond Reddington. 我们与雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作
[03:24] It’s a symbiotic relationship. 这更像一种共生关系
[03:26] On balance, it’s a net plus for us and the work we do. 总的来说 对我们和我们的工作是非常有益
[03:29] He’s invaluable. 他的价值不可估量
[03:31] You realize now that you know this, there’s no going back? 现在你知道了这些 就没有回头路了
[03:34] My mother knew all of this, too, 我母亲也知道这一切
[03:36] and she still chose the work. 她仍然选择在这里工作
[03:38] She did. 确实
[03:39] Then what time should I be here Monday morning? 那么 周一早上我该几点到
[03:44] I look forward to meeting her. 我很期待见她
[03:46] See anything you like up there? 看到什么想吃的吗
[03:48] 2 五香羊脑 3 辣椒烩羊颈肉 4 慢烤羊肉配面包和薄荷茶(羊眼加2美金)
[03:48] What are we doing here, Red? 我们这是在做什么 红魔
[03:49] This is not the most discreet. 这一点都不谨慎
[03:51] Street food, Harold. I’m on a pilgrimage. 路边摊 哈罗德 我是在朝圣
[03:54] I won’t stop until I’ve tried it all. 不尝遍所有决不罢休
[03:57] The pan-seared brains are supposed to be delicious here. 这里的煎羊脑应该很好吃
[04:00] Ooh, peppery goat breast. Hi. 辣椒山羊肉 你好
[04:03] Okay, we’ll take the number one, three, the five, 我们要1号 3号 5号
[04:08] and I guess the seven. 还有7号
[04:10] Odds today, evens tomorrow. 今天吃单数的 明天吃双数
[04:12] Homan. Live like you’re dying. 霍曼 活在当下
[04:14] Am I right, Harold? 对吗 哈罗德
[04:20] I just spent three hours on a train from DC. 我从华盛顿过来火车上花了三个小时
[04:22] Ooh, I love that trip. 我喜欢那段旅途
[04:24] Three hours of peace and quiet. 三小时的宁静时光
[04:26] The low rumble of the rails. 伴随着铁轨低沉的轰鸣声
[04:28] And a very nice ham and cheese sandwich, I must say. 还有一块非常不错的火腿芝士三明治
[04:31] Please. Wujing. 拜托 吴京的事怎么样了
[04:33] What are we doing? Have there been any updates? 我们在做什么 有什么进展吗
[04:35] It appears he’s out there marshaling his forces. 看起来他正在招兵买马
[04:38] And for some reason, you’ve disbanded yours. 而出于某些原因 你解散了自己的人
[04:41] I’m hearing you don’t even have security. 我听说你现在甚至连安保都没有了
[04:43] Keeping a lighter footprint. 这样不容易留下行踪
[04:45] Simpler all around. 简单点儿好
[04:47] We know what he’s up to. The question is where. 我们知道他要干什么 问题是在哪儿
[04:50] In the last week and a half, 过去的一周半内
[04:51] Wujing’s been spotted in Monaco, Lisbon, 吴京出现在摩纳哥 里斯本
[04:54] Klerksdorp, South Africa. 南非的克莱克斯多普
[04:56] Do you know what all those locations have in common? 你知道这些地点有什么共同点吗
[04:59] Not off the top of my head. 不知道
[05:01] Casinos, Harold. 赌场 哈罗德
[05:03] Wujing is frequent in somewhat fancier surroundings, 吴京经常光顾高档场所
[05:06] I assume in the hopes of falling in with a fancier set of friends. 我想他是为了结识一些更有钱有势的朋友
[05:11] The associates of mine who spotted him in Monaco 我的手下曾在摩纳哥
[05:14] saw him with an Australian woman named Anika de Beer. 看到他和一个叫安妮卡·德比尔的女人在一起
[05:19] De Beer? Who is she? 德比尔是谁
[05:20] In the world of gambling, de Beer is known as the Whaler. 在赌博界 德比尔被称作”捕鲸人”
[05:23] She’s a freelancer who pulls in high-rollers to casinos. 她是个帮赌场招揽豪赌客的自由职业者
[05:28] She works across the globe. After Monaco, 她在全球各地工作 离开摩纳哥后
[05:30] she flew to the Crown Rocks in Sydney. 她乘飞机前往悉尼的皇冠岩赌场
[05:32] This is a formidable woman. 这是个极难对付的女人
[05:35] She’d do anything to get whales to the table. 她会不惜一切代价引诱”鲸鱼”下场
[05:38] What does he want with her? Is this all about money? 他想让她做什么 只是为了钱吗
[05:40] Too many things in life are. 生活中太多事都是为了钱
[05:42] The same man out gathering an army 一个在外招兵买马的人
[05:43] isn’t taking time to gamble, is he? 没时间去赌博 对吗
[05:45] I don’t know, but de Beer might. 我不知道 但德比尔可能知道
[05:47] She’s our best lead. 她是我们最好的线索
[05:52] Char? 夏
[05:54] Is everything all right? 一切都还好吗
[05:57] Oh, no. Not again. 不是吧 又这样
[05:58] She didn’t say anything after school yesterday. 昨天放学后她什么也没说
[06:03] Sure, I can be free to meet Wednesday. 行 我周三有空 可以去见面
[06:04] Is it just with the teacher? 只是见老师吗
[06:07] Okay, hon. See you when I get home. 行 亲爱的 家里见
[06:09] Bye. 再见
[06:13] Is there a problem with Agnes? 艾格尼斯遇到麻烦了吗
[06:16] Agnes is having some trouble with a bully at school. 艾格尼斯在学校和校霸有些过节
[06:19] An older girl. But we’re handling it. 是个高年级女生 但我们正在处理
[06:21] Anything I can do to help? 有什么我可以帮忙的吗
[06:23] Thank you, but Agnes already has two parents, 谢了 但艾格尼斯已有父母
[06:26] and it’s our belief that she needs to work this out herself. 我们觉得她需要自己解决这件事
[06:33] Order’s up. Homan. 霍曼的点餐好了
[06:36] I’ve got this. 我来付钱
[06:37] Whatever you and Charlene think is best, Harold. 你和夏琳觉得怎么恰当就怎么来吧 哈罗德
[06:40] But we better working on our working lunch, 但我们最好边吃边工作
[06:42] because I believe this Whaler is now our best chance 因为我相信这个捕鲸人是我们现在
[06:46] at getting to Wujing. 找到吴京的最好机会
[06:53] I want you gentlemen to welcome the newest member of our team. 请大家欢迎我们的小组新成员
[06:56] – Siya? – Hello. -西娅 -大家好
[06:58] I just want to say that I’m excited about being here. 我只想说 来到这里我很激动
[07:02] I know my mother felt proud of what she did in this place, 我知道我母亲为曾在这里的经历感到骄傲
[07:05] and I’m looking forward to feeling the same way. 我希望我也能和她一样
[07:08] It’s good to have you. 有你加入真太好了
[07:15] 联邦调查局 司法部
[07:16] Aram made it look so easy. 阿兰姆做起来很轻松的
[07:17] Here, uh, let me help with that. 让我来帮你吧
[07:22] Thanks, Agent Malik. 谢谢 马丽科探员
[07:24] Right. Anika de Beer. 好了 安妮卡·德比尔
[07:26] Casinos around the world treat her like royalty 全世界的赌场都对她格外礼遇
[07:28] because her client list is so impressive. 因为她的客户名单令人惊叹
[07:30] Millionaires, billionaires, tech giants, industry tycoons, 百万富翁 亿万富翁 科技巨头 产业大亨
[07:34] and some of the best players ever to touch a deck of cards. 以及一些有史以来最棒的玩家
[07:37] She’s working with Wujing, but we don’t know to what end. 她在和吴京合作 但我们不知道有何图谋
[07:39] Could they be planning something with one of de Beer’s whales? 他们会不会在跟德比尔的”鲸鱼”策划什么
[07:42] Big gamblers, big bank accounts. 豪赌客 巨富
[07:44] That’s a lot of very powerful people. 许多有权有势的人
[07:45] Is it possible Wujing might be targeting 有没有可能吴京的目标
[07:48] some or one of these players? 是这些玩家之一
[07:49] You just might be onto something. 你可能说到点子上了
[07:51] Reddington has informed me 雷丁顿告诉我
[07:52] that she’s bringing a group of the biggest whales on her roster 她两天后要带一群她花名册中最大的”鲸鱼”
[07:55] to the Crown Rocks Casino in Sydney, Australia, 前往澳大利亚悉尼的皇冠岩赌场
[07:57] in two days’ time for a private game of Texas Hold ‘Em. 参加一个德州扑克私人牌局
[08:00] Whatever she and Wujing are doing, 无论她和吴京要做什么
[08:02] the timing of this upcoming tournament feels suspicious. 这场牌局的时机都太令人怀疑
[08:04] So, what’s the plan? 计划是什么
[08:06] Well, if we want to get to de Beer, 如果想接近德比尔
[08:07] we know exactly where she’ll be in 48 hours. 我们知道她未来48小时会在哪里
[08:10] Reddington also informed me 雷丁顿还告诉我
[08:12] that there are still a few open chairs for her Sydney game. 她悉尼的牌局还有几个空位
[08:15] – So, we’re going into that game? – How? -我们要去参加牌局吗 -怎么去
[08:20] This is Spencer Waters. 这是斯宾塞·沃特斯
[08:21] Waters is a wealthy music promoter 沃特斯是位富有的音乐会出资人
[08:23] and owner of the Alcazar Theatre in New York. 也是纽约阿尔卡萨尔剧院的老板
[08:25] He’s also the organizer of one of the richest 他还是东海岸奖池最高的
[08:27] poker game pots on the East Coast. 扑克游戏组织者之一
[08:29] It’s a monthly underground game. 每月一度的地下赌局
[08:31] Millions on the table. 赌资高达数百万美元
[08:32] No one gains entry without Waters’ approval. 未经沃特斯的批准 任何人不得加入
[08:34] The Whaler is known to have eyes 众所周知 捕鲸人在全世界
[08:36] in the biggest card rooms around the world, 最大的几个棋牌室里均有眼线
[08:37] so if we want her attention, 所以假如想吸引她的注意
[08:39] we’ll need to make a splash in Waters’ game. 我们需要在沃特斯的牌局上大出风头
[08:41] Reddington’s already working on an invitation. 雷丁顿已经在搞邀请函了
[08:45] I gotta admit. 我必须承认
[08:46] I’m a little nervous sitting here, Mister– 坐在这里我有点小紧张 先生…
[08:47] Oh, please, Spencer, it’s Raymond. 拜托 斯宾塞 叫我雷蒙德
[08:50] Although, Steve Jones always calls me “Rotten Ray.” 尽管史蒂文·琼斯常叫我”罗顿·雷”[腐烂射线]
[08:53] In fact, I did a little guest DJ thing with him 事实上 我用那个绰号和他一起
[08:56] on “Jonesy’s Jukebox” using that moniker. 在《琼斯的点唱机》节目上做过客座DJ
[09:00] Apparently, Johnny got pissed off 约翰尼显然很生气
[09:02] thinking we were making fun at his expense. 他觉得我们在嘲笑他
[09:04] Which maybe we were, or maybe we weren’t. 我们当时或许确有此意 或许没有
[09:07] I don’t know. 我也说不清
[09:07] It doesn’t take much to piss off John. 想惹怒约翰并不是件难事
[09:10] Steve Jones? Johnny Rotten? 史蒂文·琼斯 约翰尼·罗顿吗
[09:12] Seems like you got a lot of friends. 你看起来朋友可真多
[09:14] That phone call I got from, uh, Huey Lewis’ manager– 我接到休伊·路易斯经纪人打来的电话…
[09:16] Jerry. Yes. 杰瑞 是的
[09:18] Yeah, he told me about that, uh, 他告诉我
[09:20] favor that you did for him once. 你曾帮过他一个忙
[09:22] Well, technically, it was for an associate of Jerry’s, 严格说 是帮了杰瑞的同事
[09:25] but Jerry benefited. 但杰瑞从中受益了
[09:27] But I prefer to leave past business in the past. 但我觉得过去的就过去吧
[09:31] Let’s talk about the future. 我们来聊聊未来
[09:33] I’m someone who can do quite a lot when it comes to favors 我这个人在帮助他人时
[09:38] for a person with a fertile imagination. 可以用丰富的想象力做许多事
[09:41] A favor for me? 帮助我吗
[09:42] – In return for… – A favor for me. -回报是… -帮我一次
[09:45] Well, actually, it’s for a friend. 事实上是帮个朋友
[09:47] A friend who enjoys playing cards. 一个喜欢玩扑克的朋友
[09:50] I see. 好吧
[09:53] Is your friend any good? 你朋友水平如何
[09:55] Spencer, if it’s a friend of mine, 斯宾塞 我的朋友
[09:57] they’re either the very best or the most fun. 要么能力超群 要么极其有趣
[10:00] Often both. 通常是两者兼备
[10:04] I apologize for our disagreement yesterday. 我为昨天的分歧道歉
[10:07] That was unfortunate. 那可真是不幸
[10:08] Now, what can you arrange for me here? 现在 你能为我安排什么
[10:11] As requested, you’ll have the entire room 按您的要求 整个场地都
[10:13] reserved for your event. 供你的活动所用
[10:15] The lift is private and dedicated to this floor. 这是部私人电梯 专供这一层
[10:18] You’ll have a checkpoint at the entrance 入口处会设置一个配备
[10:20] with handheld metal detectors. 手持式金属探测器的检查点
[10:22] Fire exits will be locked during the length of game play, 游戏进行期间 消防通道会上锁
[10:25] but will open automatically 但一旦触发火警
[10:27] in the event the fire alarm is tripped. 就会自动开启
[10:28] What about security? 安保呢
[10:30] Would you like some of our team made available to you? 需要我们的人为您提供服务吗
[10:33] No, thank you. 不必了 谢谢
[10:33] I use my own people for events like this– always. 这种活动 我一向都用自己人
[10:37] Now… 现在
[10:38] what about my list of players? 我的玩家名单如何
[10:42] Fully approved. 都没问题
[10:44] How many of our Sky Villas 今晚的活动
[10:45] would you like available to you for the evening? 您想预留几间空中别墅呢
[10:47] All of them. 全部
[10:48] And tell me, which one is the most private? 告诉我哪一间最私密
[11:03] Welcome. 欢迎
[11:05] What’s all this for? 这是干嘛
[11:05] Your costumes, Donald. 你的衣服 唐纳德
[11:07] For the theater this evening. 为了今晚这出戏
[11:09] Ms. Malik, please allow me to introduce myself. 马丽科女士 允许我自我介绍
[11:12] You’re a man of wealth and taste? 你是个富有且独具品位的人
[11:15] Clever. 聪明
[11:16] I’m Raymond Reddington. Please. 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 请坐
[11:22] I knew your mother many years ago. 我认识你母亲很多年了
[11:25] And what did she think of you? 她对你怎么看
[11:26] I don’t know if she ever liked me very much. 我不确定她有没有喜欢过我
[11:30] Mr. Reddington, 雷丁顿先生
[11:31] you and I don’t need to be friends with one another. 你和我不必成为朋友
[11:34] Like my mother, I’m also extremely capable. 我也很能干 就像我母亲
[11:37] I can liaise with you, work beside you, 我可以联络你 跟你共事
[11:40] smile at your jokes, 被你的笑话逗笑
[11:41] but this is a professional relationship to me. 但我们只是同事关系
[11:45] Nothing more. 仅止于此
[11:47] Practiced that, have you? 你练过这段 是吧
[11:51] You mind walking us through this? 你介意跟我们解释一下吗
[11:54] For Spencer Waters’ poker game, 为了参加斯宾塞·沃特斯的扑克游戏
[11:57] I took the liberty of having an associate of mine 我冒昧让我的一位同伴杜撰了
[11:59] concoct a flawless fake identity– E.M. Lyons– 一个完美的假身份 E·M·莱昂斯
[12:03] buried several layers deep in a couple of dozen databases. 身份数据在几十个数据库中层层加密
[12:08] Lyons will play in the game tonight 在沃特斯的背书和我的资金支持下
[12:10] with Waters’ full endorsement and my financial backing. 莱昂斯会参加今晚的赌局
[12:15] It’s the best chance we have of baiting the Whaler. 这是我们引诱捕鲸人的最好机会
[12:18] Oh, and Lyons is allowed a plus one. 莱昂斯可以带个伴
[12:22] So, Agent Ressler poses as Lyons and I’m the arm candy? 所以雷斯勒探员当莱昂斯 我当女伴吗
[12:26] Is that it? 是吗
[12:27] On the contrary, 恰恰相反
[12:28] Emilia Marie Lyons will sit at the card table, 艾米利亚·玛丽·莱昂斯会坐在牌桌前
[12:32] and Donald will be the arm candy. 唐纳德是男伴
[12:37] – Come again? – These are poker players. -你说什么 -这些扑克选手
[12:39] Experts in bluffing and deception, 都是虚张声势 瞒天过海
[12:43] reading people. 察言观色的专家
[12:45] It has to be Siya. 必须是西娅去
[12:47] They’re less likely to see her coming. 她是个生面孔
[12:50] She’s not ready for this. 她还没准备好
[12:51] I have a feeling any daughter of Meera Malik 我有预感 米拉·马丽科的女儿
[12:55] will be smart and quick on her feet, and you, Donald, 会聪慧敏捷又独立 而唐纳德你
[12:58] will be more believable as her bank and much better 扮演她的出资人 最好是
[13:01] as the eyes and ears watching her back. 她背后的眼线 将更值得信任
[13:03] If I were in a pinch, I’d want you watching mine. 紧要关头 我希望你也帮我看着点
[13:07] I don’t suppose it makes a difference to anyone 有一点可能不重要
[13:09] that I don’t know how to play poker? 但我不会玩扑克
[13:11] Well, that’s where Mr. Endicott comes in. 好吧 该让恩迪科特先生出马了
[13:15] His services are available to you for as long as you need. 只要你需要 他随时为你服务
[13:19] A bit of a crash course, if you will. 你愿意的话 可以上个速成班
[13:21] Learn the mechanics of the game, pick out some new threads. 学习游戏机制 挑选些新礼服
[13:25] There’s some lovely items over there for your choosing. 那边有些好玩意供你挑选
[13:29] I’ll be off. Errands to run. 我就撤了 还有事要办
[13:31] But I’ll be rooting for the debut of 但我会赞助莱昂斯女士
[13:34] Ms. Lyons and her trusty bankroll tonight. 和她可靠的出资人今晚的亮相的
[13:38] Good luck. 祝你们好运
[13:44] “She’s not ready for this”? 她还没准备好
[13:47] May I ask what your issue is? 你有什么顾虑吗
[13:49] You have no idea what you’re inviting in with this job. 你根本不知道这份工作意味着什么
[13:52] I mean, this is how he operates. 他就是这样安排的
[13:53] He has no idea putting somebody out on a limb, 他不知道这会置人于怎样的危险中
[13:55] because he’s out there himself. 因为他置身事外
[13:57] There’s no line he won’t cross, Agent Malik. 他毫无底线可言 马丽科探员
[14:00] I’ll be there when you figure that out. 我会等你想明白的
[14:26] Great job today, Agnes. 今天挺不错啊 艾格尼斯
[14:28] Why are you being so sarcastic? 你阴阳怪气谁呢
[14:31] What? No! I did. 什么 才没有 我就是这组
[14:33] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[14:34] “I did.” 就是这组
[14:35] What? No. I’m on this team. 什么 不是 我在这一组
[14:37] Get away from me! What are you doing? 离我远点 你在干什么
[14:41] Agnes! 艾格尼斯
[14:42] What happens to kids that makes them this way? 如今的孩子们都怎么回事
[14:56] Emilia. 艾米利亚
[14:57] Spencer. 斯宾塞
[14:59] How are you, gorgeous? 还好吗 美女
[15:00] I thought you had shows all this week? 我以为你这几周都有演出呢
[15:02] Ah, Robert Plant canceled on me last minute. 罗伯特·普兰特在最后一刻放了我鸽子
[15:05] Oh. Who are you gonna sell overpriced cocktails to now? 那你的昂贵鸡尾酒要卖给谁啊
[15:09] I think I’ll sell ’em to you 会卖给你
[15:09] and your gentleman friend here. 和你这位绅士朋友
[15:11] – He’s the bank. – I’m the bank. -他是出资人 -我是出资人
[15:13] The bank’s always welcome. 我们随时都欢迎出资人
[15:15] Just can’t have you near the tables, I’m afraid. 但你不能靠近牌桌 抱歉
[15:16] If you make yourself comfortable, 想放松的话
[15:17] plenty of food and booze in the wings 可以跟其他客人一起享用我们备好的
[15:19] with the rest of the guests. 丰盛餐点和酒水
[15:19] Emilia, I’ll show you to your table. 艾米利亚 我带你去牌桌
[15:21] Right this way. 这边请
[15:23] * ‘Cause you keep throwing up what they’re feeding you* *因你总是抛弃他们的给予*
[15:29] ♪ It doesn’t matter if it’s the truth or not ♪ ♪事实与否 无关紧要♪
[15:35] ♪ It is if they can get you to say it enough ♪ ♪重要的是他们让你满足♪
[15:42] ♪ I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I ♪ ♪我♪
[15:47] ♪ I’m never gonna change your mind ♪ ♪我无法改变你的心意♪
[15:54] ♪ I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I ♪ ♪我♪
[15:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:00] ♪ I’m never gonna change your mind ♪ ♪我无法改变你的心意♪
[16:07] ♪ Are you the bullet or are you the bird? ♪ ♪你是子弹还是鸟儿♪
[16:10] ♪ Are you the bullet or are you the bird? ♪ ♪你是子弹还是鸟儿♪
[16:13] ♪ You’re burning the book and you haven’t read a word ♪ ♪一字未读的书被你付之一炬♪
[16:19] ♪ It’s only black and white if you’re playing chess ♪ ♪下棋时你眼中黑白分明♪
[16:23] $20,000. 两万
[16:25] ♪ That’s the way they keep your head down, I guess ♪ ♪也许只有这样 他们才能压下你的骄傲♪
[16:30] Call. 跟
[16:32] ♪ I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I ♪ ♪我♪
[16:36] Pair of kings, queen kicker. 一对K带一张Q
[16:37] ♪ I’m never gonna change your mind ♪ ♪我无法改变你的心意♪
[16:44] Trip threes. 三个三
[16:46] I get it. You thought you had something. 我明白 你以为自己有好牌
[16:49] You keep coming, girl. 继续加油 妹子
[16:50] ♪ I’m never gonna change your mind ♪ ♪我无法改变你的心意♪
[16:56] ♪ Whose eyes ♪ ♪谁的双眼 ♪
[17:02] ♪ Are blind? ♪ ♪是盲的♪
[17:09] ♪ Oh, we’re all pawns here ♪ ♪我们都是无名小卒♪
[17:12] It’s just not your night. 今晚不是你的幸运夜
[17:14] Maybe you want to stop spending your man’s money? 要不还是别浪费你男人的钱了吧
[17:17] You want to keep trying to piss me off, 你是想激怒我
[17:19] or should we just play cards? 还是继续玩牌
[17:45] How much you got left there, short stack? 你还剩多少筹码 拜金女
[17:48] You feeling lucky? 觉得运气好吗
[17:55] I’m putting you all in. 我要让你全下
[17:58] ♪ Never gonna change your mind ♪ ♪无法改变你的心意♪
[18:00] Call. $50,000. 跟 五万
[18:12] Lady wins with a pair. 女士有一对 赢了
[18:15] You went all in with two fives? 你两张5就敢全下
[18:17] With three face cards showing? 在露着三张花牌的情况下
[18:18] You didn’t know what I had here. 你不知道我有什么牌
[18:20] Oh, I knew. I watched you win, 我知道 我刚刚看了你赢的表情
[18:21] so I’d know the moment you were losing. 所以我知道你要输的表情
[18:24] Remember? 记得吗
[18:25] That’s when you called me “short stack.” 就是你刚刚喊我”拜金女”那会
[18:34] Is your player free to talk? 你的玩家有时间谈话吗
[18:35] Now that she has all the chips, sure. 她现在拿到所有筹码了 当然
[18:39] Excuse me. 不好意思
[18:46] My employer would like a word. 我的雇主想和你说话
[18:50] Hello? 你好
[18:51] There’s my wild card. That was an impressive play. 真是不可捉摸的选手 很精彩的一场比赛
[18:54] You waited him out and took him by surprise. 你耐心埋伏 出奇制胜
[18:56] I suppose that’s the game. 这大概就是博弈的精髓所在
[18:57] I’m hosting an event down in Sydney tomorrow. 我明天会在悉尼举办一场牌局
[18:59] I can send a Gulfstream for you and your bank. 我可以为你和你的出资人安排一架湾流飞机
[19:01] Travel, hotel– all on me. 旅行 酒店 都由我安排
[19:03] I have some talented players coming, 会有几位出色的玩家出席
[19:05] but I’d love to see you shake things up like you did there tonight. 但我想看你像今晚一样 成为一匹黑马
[19:08] I’ll try my best. 我会尽力而为
[19:09] That’s worth the jet fuel alone. 这句话已经值飞机燃油钱了
[19:11] I’ll see you soon. 我们明天见
[19:15] We’re going to Australia. 我们要去澳大利亚了
[19:23] You barely said a word to me on the plane ride down. 你在飞机上几乎一句话也没跟我说
[19:26] Do you want to continue what you started back in DC? 你想继续在华盛顿的话题吗
[19:29] I was being honest in Washington. 我在华盛顿说的是肺腑之言
[19:31] You don’t think I understand what this job is? 你觉得我不了解这份工作的意义
[19:33] Well, I think you understand it fine, 我觉得你很了解
[19:35] and you’re ignoring the dangers. 但是你忽视了危险
[19:36] Or maybe you understand those, too, and you just don’t care. 或者 你也许也了解危险所在 但你不在乎
[19:40] I’m not reckless, Agent Ressler. 我不鲁莽 雷斯勒探员
[19:42] Neither was your mother, and look where it got her. 你妈妈也是 看看她现在的结果
[19:47] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[19:49] I’ve seen this job tear down a lot of people. 我见过太多人因这份工作下场凄惨
[19:52] I saw it kill a woman I loved very much named Elizabeth. 我看着我所爱的女人 伊丽莎白 因此而死
[19:55] I saw it kill your mother. It’s nothing personal. 我看着你母亲因此而死 我不是针对你
[19:57] You seem very good at what you do. 你看上去很擅长自己的工作
[20:00] I’m just not sure I want to see it tear you down, too. 我只是不希望你也因工作而死
[20:06] I appreciate that. I do. 非常感谢 真的
[20:08] But I can handle myself. 但我能照顾好自己
[20:33] They’re taking every precaution here. 他们采取了多重防护措施
[20:35] Yes. Let’s hope that we have. 是的 希望我们也是
[20:42] Please, make yourself comfortable. 请自便
[20:44] Each game starts one half-hour behind the other 每局比赛开始半小时后 另一局比赛就会开始
[20:46] so that the games are staggered. 所以各场比赛穿插进行
[20:48] Ms. Lyons, you’ll be over at Table Two, 里昂女士 你的座位在2号桌
[20:49] starting in just a few moments. 即将开始
[20:54] This is quite the collection of people. 真是什么人都有啊
[20:56] I see a weapons dealer, a country singer, 我看到了武器商 乡村歌手
[20:59] and a chairman of the Gemeinschaft Bank in Zurich. 苏黎世联合银行董事长
[21:02] What? Forbes was the only magazine on the flight down here. 怎么了 飞机上只有《福布斯》财经杂志
[21:07] There’s a Saudi royal over by Table Two. 2号桌那边有沙特皇室成员
[21:10] The two players at Table Three are both Chinese billionaires. 3号桌那两位玩家都是中国亿万富翁
[21:13] British SIS has a file on both of them. 英国秘密情报处有他们两人的档案
[21:16] At the same table? Is it a coincidence? 他们在同一桌 是巧合吗
[21:18] I don’t know. 不知道
[21:20] What does Wujing want here? 吴京来这里干什么
[21:22] What is the Whaler providing him? 捕鲸人要给他提供什么
[21:24] I need to sit and play cards. 我得坐下玩牌了
[21:26] Where do you want me? 你想让我做什么
[21:27] Make yourself useful, honey, and get us some drinks. 做点有用的 亲爱的 给我们拿两杯酒
[21:34] Your brave agents have made it into the belly of the beast? 你勇敢的探员们已经成功深入虎穴了
[21:38] They checked in safely from the casino. 他们到赌场时发来了安全的讯息
[21:40] They’re off comms for at least a few hours now. 到现在已经断开通讯至少几个小时了
[21:42] Agent Malik sitting at the card table was your idea, I understand? 让马丽科探员坐上牌桌是你的主意 是吗
[21:45] She’s quite something, isn’t she? 她还挺了不起的 不是吗
[21:48] Listen, Harold, while I have you, 听着 哈罗德 正好你在
[21:50] what do you know about the Ruthermans? 你了解拉什曼一家吗
[21:52] Who? 谁
[21:53] Phil and Justin Rutherman, 菲尔和贾斯丁·拉什曼
[21:55] and their one daughter, Amanda. 他们的女儿 阿曼达
[21:57] Is that– 那是
[21:59] Did you look into the family of the girl bullying Agnes? 你是去调查霸凌艾格尼斯的女孩一家了吗
[22:01] I had a friend do a little poking around, 我有个朋友做了一点调查
[22:03] and I saw the bullying myself. 而我亲眼看到了霸凌
[22:06] – Things are volatile. – You went to the school? -确实挺暴力的 -你去了学校
[22:08] Do you know how totally out of bounds that– 你知道自己越界…
[22:09] Harold, don’t be absurd. 哈罗德 别开玩笑了
[22:11] I would never be so conspicuous, 我永远不会如此引人注目
[22:13] let alone creepy, as to loiter outside of a middle school. 更不用说在中学外面闲逛了
[22:17] I found her at soccer practice. 我在足球训练场找到她的
[22:19] I simply thought it prudent 我只是觉得
[22:20] to get ahead of the situation. 先走一步比较稳妥
[22:22] Raymond, for once, please listen to me. 雷蒙德 就这一次 听我一句劝
[22:24] Stand down and stop it. I won’t ask you again. 停下 退后 我不会再说一次
[22:29] Why am I always the bad guy? 为什么我一直是做坏人的那个
[23:20] What made this guy stand out? 是什么让你觉得这个人显眼
[23:22] Something. In the way he moved. 很多 他走路的方式
[23:23] He was casing the room. It felt military. 他在审视房间 像是部队里的
[23:25] He’s not in the game. This guy isn’t right for this place. 他明显不是来玩的 他不属于这里
[23:27] You’re not kidding. That guy is Zhang Wei, 你直觉很准 这个人叫张伟
[23:30] former Chinese special forces turned mercenary, 前中国特种部队士兵 后成了雇佣兵
[23:33] no longer associated with their government, 不再与政府有联系
[23:35] wanted for extrajudicial shootings 因法外枪击
[23:36] in several NATO countries. 被几个北约国家通缉
[23:38] He could be recon, scouting this place for Wujing. 他可能是吴京派的侦查员
[23:41] Agent Ressler, you have a private mercenary 雷斯勒探员 你那一屋子除了有潜在目标
[23:42] in a room full of potential targets and the Whaler. 捕鲸人还有私人雇佣兵
[23:44] You need to alert Agent Malik to the threat immediately. 你得马上通知马丽科探员有威胁
[23:47] All right. I’m on it. 收到 正在路上
[23:49] You’re not the only one taking pictures. 你不是唯一一个会拍照的人
[23:51] I got this lovely one of Ms. Lyons. 我拍了张莱昂斯小姐的照片
[23:55] I have an NSA-level computer team at my disposal. 我有一个国家安全局级别的计算机团队
[23:58] Routine vetting of every new player at my tables. 例行审查我桌上的每一个新玩家
[24:00] Took them a day, but they busted her alias. 花了一天时间 但他们识破了她的假身份
[24:03] You might’ve fooled Mr. Waters in New York, 你可能骗过了纽约的沃特斯先生
[24:05] but you didn’t fool me. 但你骗不了我
[24:07] So, who are you two? 那么 你们两个是什么人
[24:09] ‘Cause she’s certainly not Ms. Lyons, 因为她肯定不是莱昂斯小姐
[24:11] and I’m very interesting in who you are. 而且我很好奇你是谁
[24:13] Well, I could tell you, 我可以告诉你我是谁
[24:14] but that would compromise my partner out there. 但那样会伤害我的搭档
[24:18] Mm. These gentlemen work with me. 这几位先生是我的同事
[24:19] They’re not affiliated with the casino, 他们不是赌场的人
[24:21] so, if you go with them quietly, 所以 如果你悄悄地跟他们走
[24:23] they’ll get the answers I need. 他们会得到我需要的答案
[24:34] I’m Nigel. 我是奈杰尔
[24:36] I’m in charge here. 我是管事的
[24:37] Then trust me, Nigel, you need to let me explain. 那么相信我 奈杰尔 你听我解释
[24:39] Give me my phone so I can make a call. 把手机给我 让我打个电话
[24:41] Everybody’s got an explanation. 所有人都有理由
[24:43] An excuse. 借口
[24:45] We are past that, mate. 现在说这个晚了 兄弟
[24:59] Sorry to interrupt your play, 很抱歉打断你的游戏
[25:01] but there seems to be a problem with your gentleman friend. 但你那位绅士朋友好像出了点问题
[25:04] He’s taken ill, I’m afraid. 他有些难受
[25:06] Oh, where is he? 他在哪里
[25:07] Would you like to come with me? 你可以跟我来吗
[25:19] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[25:20] Not one that can’t be rectified. 不是什么大问题
[25:22] They’ll take care of you. 他们会照顾好你的
[25:33] This is Mr. Yao Liang. Please see him to Table Three 这位是姚亮先生 请把他送到三号桌
[25:36] and open his line of credit right away. 马上把借款给他
[26:00] We’ve got real problems, I think. 我们碰到大麻烦了
[26:02] – I’m aware. – Bigger than this. -我知道 -比这个严重
[26:04] Guess who I just saw walk in downstairs? 猜猜我刚才看到谁在楼下了
[26:07] Wujing is here. 吴京来了
[26:08] That’s why the mercenary. He was recon. 雇佣兵的事说得通了 他是侦察员
[26:11] Case the room. 提前检查房间
[26:13] What are they doing here? 他们在这里做什么
[26:14] Whatever it is, they’ve done it at several casinos around the world. 不管是什么 他们都在世界各地赌场做过
[26:18] Wujing was using an alias. 吴京用了假身份
[26:21] Going to sit and play at Table Three. 马上要在三号桌开始赌博
[26:23] With the two Chinese billionaires? 和两位中国亿万富翁
[26:25] You said that MI6 had files on both. Why? 你说军情六处有这两人的档案 为什么
[26:28] We’ve got files on thousands and thousands of people. 我们有成千上万人的档案
[26:31] Can’t remember the exact details of those two, 记不清这两个的具体细节了
[26:34] but it was probably Triad association, 但可能是三合会
[26:36] or something of the sort. 或者之类的
[26:37] The Whaler put Wujing in a room 捕鲸人把吴京安排给
[26:39] with two Triad-associated businessmen 两个三合会的商人
[26:41] and millions on the table, why? 还有几百万的筹码 为什么
[26:45] If you two are done whispering, where did we leave off? 你们俩窃窃私语完了吗 我们刚刚说到哪了
[27:15] Let’s get a few answers. 让我们来问几个问题
[27:17] Well, let me save you the trouble. 我来帮你省点事吧
[27:19] I’m an FBI agent here undercover. 我是联调局的卧底探员
[27:21] She’s MI6. 她是军情六处的
[27:23] You really don’t want to do what you’re about to do. 你不会想做你将要做的事的
[27:26] Sure. 当然
[27:27] So, uh, which one of you do I start with? 那么 我该从你们谁开始呢
[27:31] I guess I’ll be your first dance. 我先来吧
[27:46] Get him up. 拉他起来
[28:10] Where did you get that? 你从哪儿弄来的
[28:12] Us spies have all the best toys. 我们间谍有最好的玩意
[28:16] I keep underestimating you. 我一直低估你了
[28:17] Yes, I’ve noticed that. 是的 我注意到了
[28:20] Shall we check back in with home? 我们要跟家里汇报一下吗
[28:27] But you’re both all right? 但你们俩都没事吧
[28:29] Yeah, might need some dental work, but yeah, we’re okay. 是 可能需要看看牙 但大体没事
[28:32] We need to get you out of there. 你们赶紧撤出来
[28:33] Not so fast. Wujing is here. 还不行 吴京在这里
[28:34] He’s on site. Downstairs right now. 他就在楼下
[28:36] Hey, Ressler? 雷斯勒
[28:38] Take a look at this. 看一眼这个
[28:48] I’ll be damned. 我的天
[28:50] He is gambling. 他在赌博
[28:55] That’s not what I see. 我看不是
[28:57] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[28:58] One of those billionaires just folded with two pair. 其中一个亿万富翁刚刚两对都弃牌了
[29:00] Lookit, you can see their cards from this angle. 看 你从这个角度可以看到他们的牌
[29:04] Why would he fold with that? 他那么好的牌为什么弃牌呢
[29:06] Wait. Watch, the other one’s gonna fold now, too. 等等 看 另一个也弃牌了
[29:11] They’re letting Wujing win. 他们故意让吴京赢
[29:12] This isn’t a game. This is a payday. 这不是赌局 这是转账呢
[29:14] You’re telling me the men in that game are losing on purpose? 你是说赌桌上的人是故意输的吗
[29:16] They must be plants. That makes sense. 他们是商量好的 这很合理
[29:18] The Whaler set up the guest list herself. 捕鲸人自己安排了宾客名单
[29:20] Wujing needs to fund his war with Reddington, right? 吴京需要资金准备和雷丁顿的大战 对吧
[29:23] So, let’s assume that he’s left behind a fortune 我们假设他在被捕前
[29:25] in Chinese bank accounts before his arrest. 在中国的银行账户里留下了一大笔钱
[29:27] Old funds from his spy hunter days? 以前做间谍猎人的时候留下的钱吗
[29:29] That was over a decade ago. 那都是十多年前了
[29:31] Wujing is a criminal and a fugitive from justice now. 吴京现在是一名逃犯
[29:34] Any bank transaction, any money transfer, 任何的银行汇款 或其他资金转账
[29:36] he has to assume that the Chinese government, 都有被中国政府和美国政府监控的危险
[29:37] the US government, not to mention Reddington 更别说还有雷丁顿
[29:39] and his network– they’re all watching. 和他的关系网 都在监视着他
[29:41] So he needs to get that money in an untraceable way. 因此他必须通过不能被追踪的方法拿到钱
[29:43] Exactly. 正是
[29:44] So, Wujing strikes up a working relationship 所以吴京和这个赌场专家
[29:47] with a casino specialist. 达成了合作
[29:48] He gives her a cut, and she goes to work 他给她回扣 而她
[29:51] setting up lines of credit for him under aliases. 给他的各种化名安排借款
[29:53] Clean money for a dirty little war against Reddington. 帮他洗钱 为了和雷丁顿开战
[29:58] He has up to… 他这一共有
[30:00] what looks like millions of dollars. 看起来上百万美元
[30:02] Think about those casinos 再想想在这之前
[30:03] they’ve already hit in those other cities. 他们已经在其他几个城市洗过的钱
[30:05] We can’t let him walk out the door with that money. 我们不能让他把钱带出这扇门
[30:08] Well, there’s no way we’re getting anywhere back 我们是不可能再回到那间屋子里了
[30:09] near that room, not with all this security. 有那么多保安在
[30:20] Harold, what a lovely surprise. 哈罗德 你打来让我有点受宠若惊呢
[30:22] Wujing is in Australia. 吴京在澳大利亚
[30:24] He’s sitting at a table in a casino 正坐在一张赌桌前
[30:25] while two Triad money men hand him 身边坐着两个三合会的有钱人
[30:28] millions and millions and millions. 几百万几百万地往他手里塞钱
[30:29] Quite a tidy little scheme, courtesy of our Whaler. 不错的洗钱小把戏 多亏我们的捕鲸人
[30:32] – She’s a clever one. – Wujing’s up millions, -她确实聪明 -吴京已经拿了几百万
[30:35] and they’re doing it right out in the open. 他们就这么明目张胆地交易
[30:36] The best cons are always in plain sight. 高级的骗局从来都不藏着掖着
[30:38] Ressler and Malik 雷斯勒和马丽科
[30:39] were ejected from the room and we can’t stop him. 被驱逐出房间了 我们没法阻止他
[30:41] Well, don’t worry yourself. 不用担心
[30:42] I had an inkling he’d make an appearance at the game. 我就预感他会出现在赌局
[30:45] -So, I have a backup. – What backup? -所以我有所准备 -准备了什么
[30:47] What’s sweet and fun and Red all over? 什么东西又可爱又有趣 还是红红的
[30:53] Hello, there. 你好
[30:54] My name is Raymond Reddington. 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[30:56] I don’t have a seat in this game, 这次赌局没有我的座位
[30:58] but I’d love to play in. 但我还是想玩
[30:59] Mr. Reddington, I’m afraid all our seats are full. 雷丁顿先生 抱歉所有座位都满了
[31:03] Mm. Anika, tell me– 安妮卡 告诉我
[31:04] how much is your cut of Wujing’s take here tonight? 吴京今晚拿到的钱 你可以拿多少回扣
[31:08] – Excuse me? – 10% of his winnings? -不懂您在说什么 -他赢的钱的百分之十
[31:10] No, you’re better than that. 15. 不 你比这厉害点 百分之十五吧
[31:13] I don’t know how much you helped him 我不知道在其他的赌场里
[31:15] to collect at all those other casinos, 你帮他收到了多少钱
[31:17] but I’m guessing he heads for the door this evening with, 不过我猜今晚他能带着二千到二千五百万
[31:20] what, 20, 25 million? 走出这扇门
[31:23] That’s a little less than four to you, yes? 你拿到手只有四百万不到一点 对吗
[31:27] Here’s six. In diamonds. 这里是六百万 是钻石
[31:30] You can take it right now. 你可以现在收下
[31:33] I’m a sure bet. 押我绝不会错
[31:41] You’ve never made a wrong decision in your life. 你这一生从来没做过错误的决定
[31:45] Don’t start now. 别这时候犯傻
[31:49] I’m sure something could be arranged. 我想一定有办法能安排您一个位置
[31:55] Pull me up a chair to the man himself, please. 麻烦帮我拉把椅子坐到他那桌
[32:10] Anyone mind if I join the fun? 介意我加入大家吗
[32:12] I don’t have a great deal of time, so here’s an idea. 我没有多少时间 所以我有个想法
[32:16] What do you say we play one hand? 我们一局定胜负怎么样
[32:19] Wouldn’t that be exciting? 这样比较刺激
[32:20] Just you and me. No limit. 就咱俩 不设限
[32:23] I must have millions and millions here. 我这应该有几百上千万的筹码
[32:27] This is quite a bold move. 你今天这一举动颇为大胆
[32:29] Well, I’m not armed and you’re not armed, 我没带武器 你也没带
[32:33] and I highly doubt we’re going to leap 我觉得我们也不会跳过桌子
[32:35] across the table and do what? 做什么出格的事
[32:36] Give each other bloody noses? 比如说把对方揍到流鼻血
[32:40] Call. 跟注
[32:41] How’d you know I’d be here? 你怎么知道我会出现在这里
[32:44] Calculated guess. 仔细算了一下
[32:53] And a $5 million bet. 下五百万
[32:57] You haven’t checked your cards. 你根本没看自己的牌
[33:00] They are what they are. 看了也不会改变什么
[33:03] You seem to be a man who takes an awful lot of risks. 你似乎非常喜欢冒险
[33:07] Well, there are risks everywhere. 处处都有风险
[33:09] Although, you’ve tipped the odds a bit in your favor 只不过 你跟两个专门给你送钱的人玩
[33:11] by stocking the game with your bagmen here. 你的赢面当然是很大的
[33:17] The irony of Raymond Reddington making an accusation. 真讽刺 雷蒙德·雷丁顿控诉起别人来了
[33:22] I know exactly what you are. 你是个什么德行我清清楚楚
[33:25] And soon, the rest of the world will see that, too. 用不了多久 全世界都会看清你的真面目
[33:29] You have no idea what I am. 你根本看不清我的真面目
[33:32] You don’t even know how to really look. 你甚至不知道该怎么看
[33:34] Your anger and your hate have made you shortsighted. 你的愤怒和仇恨让你变得目光短浅
[33:44] I’m going to be the end of you. 我会是你的末日
[33:48] I’m all in. 我全下
[33:50] There’s an end waiting for all of us. 我们所有人都会走到那一天
[33:53] Call. 跟注
[34:05] This is Local Area Commander Baker. 这里是悉尼市警局贝克警官
[34:07] This is Special Agent Dembe Zuma, 特别探员邓比·祖玛
[34:08] Federal Bureau of Investigation, badge number 81452. 联邦调查局探员 探员编号81452
[34:13] We have two agents on the premises of the Crown Rocks Casino. 我们有两名探员在皇冠岩赌场里面
[34:16] They’ve been assaulted, 他们被袭击了
[34:17] and currently, there is a wanted fugitive on site 目前 有一名逃犯正在这个赌场里的
[34:20] in a private gambling suite. 一间私人赌博套房里
[34:21] I suggest you lock down the facility. 我建议你们马上封锁大楼
[34:24] We need to get Raymond out of there. 我们得让雷蒙德离开那里
[34:28] You think you can what? 你以为你能怎么样
[34:30] Frighten me off? 吓唬我
[34:33] This is an impressive display of audacity, 你坐来我边上
[34:36] you sitting there, 耍威风挺有一套
[34:38] but there isn’t a tactic you have in your arsenal 但是你没有任何火力支援
[34:41] that will steer me off course. 能够让我偏离航向
[34:44] At the moment, I don’t need anything in my arsenal, 眼下 我不需要任何的火力支援
[34:46] except for the two cards in front of me. 只需要我前面的两张牌
[34:48] Then you’d better hope they’re the right ones, 那你最好祈祷是两张好牌
[34:51] if you plan to take me on. 如果你想赢我的话
[34:54] Three aces. 三个A
[34:57] There’s one thing you should know 在我们的话题脱离这个牌桌之前
[34:59] before we go any further than this table. 有一件事我想告诉你
[35:01] Whatever they are, if they’re in my hand, 无论什么牌 到了我手上
[35:04] they’re always the right cards. 它们永远都是好牌
[35:08] Flush wins. 同花赢
[35:08] Flush wins. 同花赢
[35:09] Look at that. 你瞧瞧
[35:09] Look at that. 你瞧瞧
[35:14] This doesn’t end here. 这事还没完
[35:14] This doesn’t end here. 这事还没完
[35:15] I hope not. 希望如此
[35:15] I hope not. 希望如此
[35:17] But at least we’ve played a hand. 但至少我们已经交了一手了
[35:17] But at least we’ve played a hand. 但至少我们已经交了一手了
[35:19] Ladies and gentlemen, excuse me. 女士们 先生们 抱歉
[35:19] Ladies and gentlemen, excuse me. 女士们 先生们 抱歉
[35:20] I’ve just been informed that the police have entered the casino 我刚刚得知警方已经进入了赌场
[35:20] I’ve just been informed that the police have entered the casino 我刚刚得知警方已经进入了赌场
[35:22] and they’re heading up here as we speak. 并正在前往这里
[35:22] and they’re heading up here as we speak. 并正在前往这里
[35:24] If everybody can please just remain calm– 我恳请大家保持冷静
[35:24] If everybody can please just remain calm– 我恳请大家保持冷静
[35:29] We got to get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[35:29] We got to get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[35:35] I’ll be seeing you. 我们还会再见的
[35:35] I’ll be seeing you. 我们还会再见的
[35:43] We need to go. 我们该走了
[35:43] We need to go. 我们该走了
[35:46] Lead the way, Agent Malik. 你带路 马丽科探员
[35:46] Lead the way, Agent Malik. 你带路 马丽科探员
[35:58] No sign of Wujing or the Whaler since the game broke up. 赌局中断后就没发现吴京和捕鲸人的踪迹了
[35:58] No sign of Wujing or the Whaler since the game broke up. 赌局中断后就没发现吴京和捕鲸人的踪迹了
[36:01] Security’s checked every inch of the property. 安保人员已经搜查了这里的每一个角落
[36:01] Security’s checked every inch of the property. 安保人员已经搜查了这里的每一个角落
[36:04] They’re not here. 他们不在这里
[36:04] They’re not here. 他们不在这里
[36:05] We should be done here pretty quick. 这里应该很快就结束了
[36:05] We should be done here pretty quick. 这里应该很快就结束了
[36:07] We found a bunch of hard drives. 我们找到了一堆硬盘
[36:07] We found a bunch of hard drives. 我们找到了一堆硬盘
[36:09] This game she was running with Wujing 她和吴京策划的这场赌局
[36:09] This game she was running with Wujing 她和吴京策划的这场赌局
[36:10] was just the tip of the iceberg. 只是冰山一角
[36:10] was just the tip of the iceberg. 只是冰山一角
[36:12] Looks like we have evidence on dozens of clients– 我们似乎拿到了她几十位客户的犯罪证据
[36:12] Looks like we have evidence on dozens of clients– 我们似乎拿到了她几十位客户的犯罪证据
[36:14] laundering, conspiracy, illegal gambling, fraud. 洗钱 密谋 非法赌博 欺诈
[36:14] laundering, conspiracy, illegal gambling, fraud. 洗钱 密谋 非法赌博 欺诈
[36:18] Wow. Great. 太好了
[36:18] Wow. Great. 太好了
[36:20] You know, you saved my ass tonight. 你今晚救了我的命
[36:20] You know, you saved my ass tonight. 你今晚救了我的命
[36:24] We made a good team. 是我们配合默契
[36:24] We made a good team. 是我们配合默契
[36:26] You can watch my back in the field any day, 你可以在每次出任务的时候都保护好我
[36:26] You can watch my back in the field any day, 你可以在每次出任务的时候都保护好我
[36:28] but I still meant what I said before. 但我之前说过的话也不会收回
[36:28] but I still meant what I said before. 但我之前说过的话也不会收回
[36:31] About not getting sucked down the drain of this job? 你是指不要被这份工作榨干吗
[36:31] About not getting sucked down the drain of this job? 你是指不要被这份工作榨干吗
[36:35] I didn’t know Elizabeth. 我不了解伊丽莎白
[36:35] I didn’t know Elizabeth. 我不了解伊丽莎白
[36:37] I barely knew my mother. 我也基本不了解我母亲
[36:37] I barely knew my mother. 我也基本不了解我母亲
[36:41] Maybe I’m not like them. 或许我和她们不一样
[36:41] Maybe I’m not like them. 或许我和她们不一样
[36:46] Welcome to the team, Siya. 欢迎加入 西娅
[36:46] Welcome to the team, Siya. 欢迎加入 西娅
[36:51] But I’m still gonna lose sleep over you. 但我还是会为你的事辗转反侧的
[36:51] But I’m still gonna lose sleep over you. 但我还是会为你的事辗转反侧的
[37:06] You know, I don’t usually take meetings like this. 你知道吗 我通常是不接受这种会面的
[37:06] You know, I don’t usually take meetings like this. 你知道吗 我通常是不接受这种会面的
[37:09] What sort of meetings do you mean? 你说的是哪种会面
[37:09] What sort of meetings do you mean? 你说的是哪种会面
[37:10] Ones where I have no idea what’s going on. 我完全不知道发生了什么的那种
[37:10] Ones where I have no idea what’s going on. 我完全不知道发生了什么的那种
[37:13] Well, I guess I’m just lucky. 那我猜我运气不错
[37:13] Well, I guess I’m just lucky. 那我猜我运气不错
[37:14] You should see me at cards. 你该看看我在牌桌上的表现
[37:14] You should see me at cards. 你该看看我在牌桌上的表现
[37:17] You have a project manager on your team. 你团队里有一位项目经理
[37:17] You have a project manager on your team. 你团队里有一位项目经理
[37:19] Philip Rutherman. 菲利普·拉什曼
[37:19] Philip Rutherman. 菲利普·拉什曼
[37:21] You also have a $78,000 debt to two bookies in Baltimore. 你在巴尔的摩还欠了两笔总计七万八美金的赌账
[37:21] You also have a $78,000 debt to two bookies in Baltimore. 你在巴尔的摩还欠了两笔总计七万八美金的赌账
[37:33] That’s 100. 这里有十万
[37:33] That’s 100. 这里有十万
[37:34] The extra 20-something’s for whatever you like. 多出来的两万多随你怎么花
[37:34] The extra 20-something’s for whatever you like. 多出来的两万多随你怎么花
[37:39] If that’s for me, what’s for you? 你把这个给我 想要我给你什么
[37:39] If that’s for me, what’s for you? 你把这个给我 想要我给你什么
[37:42] I have it on good authority that there’s an opening 我得到可靠消息 几周后
[37:42] I have it on good authority that there’s an opening 我得到可靠消息 几周后
[37:46] for a project manager on a site of yours 你在佛罗里达州萨拉托加的一个基地
[37:46] for a project manager on a site of yours 你在佛罗里达州萨拉托加的一个基地
[37:48] in Sarasota, Florida, starting in a couple of weeks. 会有一个项目经理岗位空缺
[37:48] in Sarasota, Florida, starting in a couple of weeks. 会有一个项目经理岗位空缺
[37:52] I think it’s time that Mr. Rutherman and his family 我想是时候让拉什曼先生和他的家人
[37:52] I think it’s time that Mr. Rutherman and his family 我想是时候让拉什曼先生和他的家人
[37:55] transferred somewhere a little warmer, 搬去一个更加温暖
[37:55] transferred somewhere a little warmer, 搬去一个更加温暖
[37:58] a little wetter, a little further away. 更加潮湿 也更远的地方了
[37:58] a little wetter, a little further away. 更加潮湿 也更远的地方了
[38:15] What’s going on? Why have we stopped? 怎么了 为什么停车
[38:15] What’s going on? Why have we stopped? 怎么了 为什么停车
[38:16] I’m already late for my flight. 我已经要赶不上飞机了
[38:16] I’m already late for my flight. 我已经要赶不上飞机了
[38:18] Hello? 听到了吗
[38:18] Hello? 听到了吗
[38:26] You told me we were safe. 你跟我保证过是安全的
[38:26] You told me we were safe. 你跟我保证过是安全的
[38:30] You told me you had thought of everything. 你告诉我你已经考虑到了一切因素
[38:30] You told me you had thought of everything. 你告诉我你已经考虑到了一切因素
[38:33] I had. 我是考虑到了
[38:33] I had. 我是考虑到了
[38:35] But you never told me 但你从没告诉我
[38:35] But you never told me 但你从没告诉我
[38:36] you were on some path of assured mutual destruction 你居然想和雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[38:36] you were on some path of assured mutual destruction 你居然想和雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[38:39] with Raymond Reddington of all people. 拼个你死我活
[38:39] with Raymond Reddington of all people. 拼个你死我活
[38:40] You held those cards and you didn’t show me, 你隐藏了你的手牌
[38:40] You held those cards and you didn’t show me, 你隐藏了你的手牌
[38:42] so I’m not responsible for what happened in Sydney. 所以悉尼的事不是我的责任
[38:42] so I’m not responsible for what happened in Sydney. 所以悉尼的事不是我的责任
[38:46] And that? 那个呢
[38:46] And that? 那个呢
[38:48] Was that Reddington, too? 那也是雷丁顿给的吗
[38:48] Was that Reddington, too? 那也是雷丁顿给的吗
[38:51] How much did it cost for you to betray me? 他给了你多少钱让你背叛我
[38:51] How much did it cost for you to betray me? 他给了你多少钱让你背叛我
[38:54] I’ll think of another plan. 我会想别的计划
[38:54] I’ll think of another plan. 我会想别的计划
[38:56] We can get back to work. 我们可以继续
[38:56] We can get back to work. 我们可以继续
[38:59] I have another idea. 我有个别的想法
[38:59] I have another idea. 我有个别的想法
[39:03] Tell me– 告诉我
[39:03] Tell me– 告诉我
[39:04] how much is in the bag? 那袋子里有多少钱
[39:04] how much is in the bag? 那袋子里有多少钱
[39:07] Enough to replace what I lost? 足够弥补我的损失吗
[39:07] Enough to replace what I lost? 足够弥补我的损失吗
[39:14] I guess it’s a start. 我想这是个好开始
[39:14] I guess it’s a start. 我想这是个好开始
[39:41] Hello, Harold. 你好 哈罗德
[39:41] Hello, Harold. 你好 哈罗德
[39:42] Authorities in Australia are still looking for Anika de Beer. 澳大利亚警方还在寻找安妮卡·德比尔
[39:42] Authorities in Australia are still looking for Anika de Beer. 澳大利亚警方还在寻找安妮卡·德比尔
[39:45] They won’t find her. 他们找不到的
[39:45] They won’t find her. 他们找不到的
[39:46] Wujing will have disposed of her by now. 她现在应该已经被吴京解决了
[39:46] Wujing will have disposed of her by now. 她现在应该已经被吴京解决了
[39:48] At least he wasn’t able to collect his money. 至少他没拿到钱
[39:48] At least he wasn’t able to collect his money. 至少他没拿到钱
[39:51] He’ll find another way. 他会找到别的办法的
[39:51] He’ll find another way. 他会找到别的办法的
[39:52] There’s always another way. 永远有别的办法
[39:52] There’s always another way. 永远有别的办法
[39:54] This is far from over. 这事还远没有结束
[39:54] This is far from over. 这事还远没有结束
[39:56] So you won’t believe this, 你敢信吗
[39:56] So you won’t believe this, 你敢信吗
[39:57] but the problem Agnes was having at school 艾格尼斯在学校里遇到的麻烦
[39:57] but the problem Agnes was having at school 艾格尼斯在学校里遇到的麻烦
[40:00] seems to have rectified itself. 似乎自己就解决了
[40:00] seems to have rectified itself. 似乎自己就解决了
[40:01] The girl’s whole family just moved to Florida. 那女孩一家刚刚搬到了佛罗里达
[40:01] The girl’s whole family just moved to Florida. 那女孩一家刚刚搬到了佛罗里达
[40:03] That’s serendipitous news. 这真是意外之喜
[40:03] That’s serendipitous news. 这真是意外之喜
[40:05] Don’t treat me like an idiot, Raymond. 别把我当傻子 雷蒙德
[40:05] Don’t treat me like an idiot, Raymond. 别把我当傻子 雷蒙德
[40:07] Your fingerprints are visible from a mile away. 我在一公里外都嗅到你的气味了
[40:07] Your fingerprints are visible from a mile away. 我在一公里外都嗅到你的气味了
[40:09] You asked me to stay out of it and I’m out of it. 你让我别管 我就没管
[40:09] You asked me to stay out of it and I’m out of it. 你让我别管 我就没管
[40:12] If that’s the case… 如果真是这样
[40:12] If that’s the case… 如果真是这样
[40:15] then what are you doing here? 那你在这里做什么
[40:15] then what are you doing here? 那你在这里做什么
[40:26] You know, Maurice Sendak, 你知道吗 莫里斯·森达克
[40:26] You know, Maurice Sendak, 你知道吗 莫里斯·森达克
[40:29] one of the most celebrated 有史以来最著名
[40:29] one of the most celebrated 有史以来最著名
[40:31] and most wonderful children’s book authors of all time, 也是最伟大的儿童作家之一
[40:31] and most wonderful children’s book authors of all time, 也是最伟大的儿童作家之一
[40:36] he said about children– 关于孩子他说过
[40:36] he said about children– 关于孩子他说过
[40:39] “You tell them anything you want. “你可以对他们畅所欲言
[40:39] “You tell them anything you want. “你可以对他们畅所欲言
[40:41] Just tell them if it’s true. 但一定要告诉他们事实
[40:41] Just tell them if it’s true. 但一定要告诉他们这都是真的
[40:43] If it’s true, you tell them.” 只有事实 才能告诉他们”
[40:43] If it’s true, you tell them.” 如果这是事实 你才能告诉他们”
[40:46] I hear that and I think it’s the best advice, 我听到之后就觉得这是绝佳的建议
[40:46] I hear that and I think it’s the best advice, 我听到之后就觉得这是绝佳的建议
[40:51] and yet, still… 但我仍然…
[40:51] and yet, still… 但我仍然…
[40:57] …what if I want to protect her? 如果我只是想保护她呢
[40:57] …what if I want to protect her? 如果我只是想保护她呢
[41:01] What if I just… 如果我只是
[41:01] What if I just… 如果我只是
[41:05] want her to be a safe, happy young girl? 希望她成为一个快乐无忧的小女孩呢
[41:05] want her to be a safe, happy young girl? 希望她成为一个快乐无忧的小女孩呢
[41:15] I know how much you care. 我知道你有多在乎她
[41:15] I know how much you care. 我知道你有多在乎她
[41:16] Truly. 真的
[41:16] Truly. 真的
[41:19] I know you have the best possible intentions 我知道但凡是她的事情
[41:19] I know you have the best possible intentions 我知道但凡是她的事情
[41:21] when it comes to her. 你都只有好意
[41:21] when it comes to her. 你都只有好意
[41:23] But that also means allowing her to skin her knees sometimes. 但这也意味着允许她面对挫折
[41:23] But that also means allowing her to skin her knees sometimes. 但这也意味着允许她面对挫折
[41:27] I’ve raised two children of my own in my life. 我自己就抚养长大了两个孩子
[41:27] I’ve raised two children of my own in my life. 我自己就抚养长大了两个孩子
[41:30] Now I’m raising someone else’s, 现在我又在抚养别人的孩子
[41:30] Now I’m raising someone else’s, 现在我又在抚养别人的孩子
[41:32] and I can tell you with certainty, 我可以肯定地告诉你
[41:32] and I can tell you with certainty, 我可以肯定地告诉你
[41:35] they grow up to be 他们总是会长成
[41:35] they grow up to be 他们总是会长成
[41:38] whomever they’re going to be. 他们应有的样子
[41:38] whomever they’re going to be. 他们应有的样子
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme