英文名称:Sabotage
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | -Tell John to come. -John, please! John! | -叫约翰来啊 -约翰 求求你 约翰 |
[00:50] | He won’t come for you! | 他不会来的 |
[00:51] | John! | 约翰 |
[00:53] | Come find me, John! | 来救我 约翰 |
[00:56] | Please! | 救救我 |
[00:59] | No! Find me! Find me! | 不要 救救我 救救我 |
[01:01] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[01:03] | -He’s not coming. He’s not coming. -He’s coming. | -他不会来的 不会来的 -他不会来的 |
[01:05] | No! | 不要 |
[01:08] | -He’s not coming for you. -Please stop! Please! Please! Please! | -他不会来的 -求求你 不要 不要 不要 |
[01:10] | He’s not calling, he’s not coming! | 他没打电话 他不会救你的 |
[01:12] | Why isn’t he coming? He doesn’t love you. | 他为什么不来 他不爱你 |
[01:14] | -Please, John. -Bitch, you’re all done. | -求求你 约翰 -贱人 你完蛋了 |
[01:18] | John. | 约翰 |
[01:20] | -John, John… -Tell him to come right now. | -约翰 约翰 -让他现在来啊 |
[01:22] | Come get me, John. | 来救救我 约翰 |
[01:27] | No! | 不要 |
[01:29] | No! | 不要 |
[01:30] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[01:45] | 破坏者 | |
[01:56] | 8个月以后 | |
[02:02] | Three out. Arm the charge. | 三分钟准备 准备武器 |
[02:08] | Don’t blow your balls off, okay. | 别把你的蛋蛋炸飞了哦 |
[02:10] | Hey, don’t worry. They’re made of brass. | 嘿 别担心它们是黄铜做的 |
[02:12] | Are they as big as your wife’s? | 跟你老婆的一样大吗 |
[02:16] | Who the fuck dropped ass? | 谁他妈放屁了 |
[02:19] | -That was me. -Better check your fucking drawers. | -我 -太臭 内裤屎了吧 |
[02:22] | I think that was brisket, wasn’t it? Wasn’t that brisket? | 我觉得那是胸 是把 |
[02:23] | Open a fucking window! | 他妈的 快开窗 |
[02:25] | Hey, shut the fuck up! Concentrate! It’s payday. | 嘿 都给我闭嘴 要干活啦 |
[02:31] | 我们明天转移 | |
[02:34] | 是的 很安全 | |
[02:38] | 钱在隔壁 | |
[02:42] | Hell, yeah. | 太爽了 |
[02:47] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[02:52] | 里面固若金汤 | |
[02:55] | 没人能进的来 | |
[02:57] | Done a roll call? | 人齐了 |
[02:59] | Breacher and his men are all accounted for. | 破坏者和他的人都准备好了 |
[03:01] | How much is in there? | 里面有多少钱 |
[03:02] | We’re about to find out. | 还不知道 |
[03:04] | DC will be very happy. | 华盛顿会很高兴的 |
[03:06] | Okay, be ready. | 好 准备完毕 |
[03:08] | Acknowledge. | 收到 |
[03:09] | Roger. | 收到 |
[03:24] | 都出去 | |
[03:26] | 把门关上 | |
[03:29] | Fuck that! No! I’m going to hit you fucking raw. | 去他妈的 不用套 老子要操到你肉里 |
[03:32] | Okay. Come here, baby! | 来吧 宝贝 |
[03:35] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[03:37] | All right, come on. | 赶紧上我 |
[03:41] | Lizzy, radio check. | 莉兹 收到吗 |
[03:43] | Do you copy me? | 听得到吗 |
[03:46] | I hear nothing! | 我什么也听不到 |
[03:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[03:49] | I can only hear your heartbeat. Come on! | 我只能听到你的心跳 来啊 |
[03:53] | God damn it, Lizzy! Do you copy me? | 妈的 莉兹 听得到吗 |
[03:56] | Bad call, boss, sending her in. | 派她去是个错误 头儿 |
[03:57] | Oh, relax. | 别紧张 |
[03:59] | She knows how to take care of her business. | 她知道怎么做 |
[04:06] | I got movement. | 发现目标 |
[04:07] | Second story, front window. | 二楼 前窗 |
[04:12] | Center lock. | 瞄准了 |
[04:14] | I’m taking the shot. | 我要开枪了 |
[04:31] | -Here we go! -Let’s move, let’s move! | -快下车 -走 走 走 |
[04:37] | -Come on! Move it! -Stack it up. Stack it up. | -上 上 -攻击队形 攻击队形 |
[04:46] | Shots fired. Delta side. | 有枪声 三号位置 |
[04:48] | -Neck, stay close with me! -Already out! | -长脖 跟着我 -已经出来了 |
[04:51] | Hey! Hey, where’s my shit? I’m going in! | 嘿 我的装备呢 我要进去 |
[04:53] | -You’re not going in! -I know where the money is! Do you? | -不用你进去 -我知道钱在哪儿 你知道吗 |
[04:56] | Let’s go long! | 往里面走 |
[04:57] | Fuck, Lizzy! You look hot, baby! Whoo! | 该死的 莉兹 超性感哦 喔 |
[05:00] | Stack up. | 突击队形 |
[05:01] | -Pyro, get the window! -On it. | -火人 守住你窗户 -就位 |
[05:04] | Let’s go. | 好了 |
[05:10] | Tripod, clear. | 三角架 安全 |
[05:12] | Breach. Breach! | 破门 破门 |
[05:15] | -Get in there! -Move it! | -进入 -走 |
[05:17] | -I got high! -Okay, I got back! | -我走前面 -好 我断后 |
[05:19] | Come on, y’all! | 上吧 |
[05:20] | Clear right! | 右侧安全 |
[05:21] | Cut the lock. Lizzy, there’s a fucking gate! | 割掉锁 莉兹 那边有个铁门 |
[05:24] | -No shit. Take this. -Got it. | -不 该死的 拿着 -收到 |
[05:38] | -Anybody hurt? -I’m good. | -有人受伤吗 -我没事儿 |
[05:40] | Tripod! Demo! | 三角架 炸药 |
[05:42] | Aw, shit, I think I broke a nail. | 妈的 我的指甲断了 |
[05:43] | -Double up! -Give me the charge. | -弯腰 -炸药给我 |
[05:46] | -What are we doing, boss? -Demo set. | -老大 你在干什么啊 -炸药快按 |
[05:50] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[05:54] | Pyro, shoot the fucker! | 火人 快开枪 |
[05:57] | -Target down! Good shot! -Dead. | -目标倒下 打得好 -干掉了 |
[05:58] | -Get moving! -Get inside! | -冲进去 -进去 |
[06:01] | -Breaching shotgun! -Pop it! | -破门霰弹 -开枪吧 |
[06:04] | Move it! | 走 |
[06:05] | -Lizzy, where’s the money? -Down that hall. | -莉兹 钱在哪儿 -那下面 |
[06:08] | Spider hole in the ceiling. | 天花板上有人 |
[06:13] | Target down! Move it! | 击中目标 前进 |
[06:14] | -Watch your head. -Good shot. | -当心脑袋 -打得好 |
[06:15] | -Popped his gray. -Meat shower. | -爆头 -血肉淋漓 |
[06:17] | Target. | 有目标 |
[06:20] | -Down! -Let’s move! | -干掉了 -继续走 |
[06:25] | -Saw shit like this in Iraq. -Door is on the right. | -这可真像伊拉克啊 -门就在右边 |
[06:27] | Stand clear! | 注意安全 |
[06:29] | -Moving up. -Everyone, get out of my fucking way! | -我来 -其他人散开 |
[06:35] | Kick it, Tripod, let’s go! | 踹门 三角架 走 |
[06:40] | -Keep it tight! -I’ll take the back. | -紧密队形 -我殿后 |
[06:41] | Pyro, I’m behind you. | 火人 我在你后面 |
[06:42] | -Cover your sides! -You got it, boss! | -注意你侧翼 -收到 老大 |
[06:45] | -Clear. -Let’s move. | -安全 -走 |
[06:47] | Clear. Clear. Move it up. | 安全 安全 都上 |
[06:49] | Look what Mama did for you. | 看看 老娘给你们准备了什么 |
[06:51] | Holy shit. Uncle Sam gets his. It’s time to get ours. | 天啊 咱们和政府可以各取所需 |
[06:56] | Come on, kids, let’s get paid. | 快点 伙计们 咱们该收钱了 |
[06:59] | -I guess you blew the right scumbag. -I guess I did. | -我想你跟对人了 -我想也是 |
[07:03] | You’re going to make me sick. Let’s go. | 我要吐了 快行动 |
[07:04] | -Come on, Monster, let’s go! -On it, boss. | -快点 怪兽 快行动 -干着呢 老大 |
[07:07] | Neck! Bags, some rope! | 长脖 袋子和绳子 |
[07:09] | -Yeah. Bags over here. -Rope, bags! | -袋子在这里 -绳子 袋子 |
[07:12] | -We’ve got three minutes. -Rope! | -我们有三分钟时间 -绳子 |
[07:13] | Smoke, cut that shit! | 烟雾 切掉这破玩意 |
[07:16] | Really? Really? | 不是吧 不是吧 |
[07:21] | Breacher, it’s Watcher. What’s the delay? | 破坏者 我是守望者 什么情况 |
[07:24] | Well, we’re cutting through an obstacle, sir. | 我们正在切掉障碍物 长官 |
[07:26] | -It’s going to take a while. -Roger that. | -还要一会儿 -收到 |
[07:29] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[07:30] | -Need any help? -Negative. We have active shooters. | -需要支援吗 -不需要 我这边还有神枪手 |
[07:33] | So just hold back until it’s all clear. | 你们先别动 我们清场了再进来 |
[07:36] | Who wipes their ass | 谁他妈把 |
[07:37] | and puts the toilet paper on the outside of the fucking bowl? | 擦屁股纸扔到马桶外面了 |
[07:40] | Hey, get the water line off the toilet. | 把马桶水管移开 |
[07:42] | -Hurry the fuck up! -We’re working on it. | -你妈的快点 -我这割着呢 |
[07:44] | -Today, Monster. -Come on, hurry up, guys. Let’s go. | -今天 怪兽 -快点 兄弟们 我们走 |
[07:47] | -Incoming. -Three, two… | -来了 -3 2 |
[07:51] | Two mikes and we’re through. | 2分钟我们撤离 |
[07:52] | -Two minutes. -Oh, God! | -2分钟 -上帝 |
[07:54] | -What’s taking you so fucking long? -Go, go, go. | -你他妈搞这么久 -快 快 快 |
[07:55] | Let’s go, I want more money. | 快点 多装钱 |
[07:58] | -You’re getting somewhere now. -Here you go, babe. | -现在差不多了 -给你 宝贝 |
[08:05] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[08:07] | -Fuck! -What happened? | -妈的 -怎么了 |
[08:08] | -Man down! -Who’s down? | -有人中枪 -谁 |
[08:10] | -Smoke’s been hit! -God damn it! How’d that happen? | -烟雾中枪了 -妈的 怎么搞得 |
[08:12] | -Smoke Jennings is down! Taking fire! -Son of a bitch! | -烟雾中枪了 开火 -王八蛋 |
[08:15] | Medical, stand by. We may have a problem. | 医疗队 准备 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[08:17] | -Neck, render aid. -I got it. | -长脖 打开急救包 -知道 |
[08:18] | -Get his head down. -Get your man out of there. | -头朝下 -把你的人撤出来 |
[08:20] | -Tripod, get in the rig! -Stay with me. | -三角架 上担架 -跟着我 |
[08:21] | -Got it! -Monster, hurry up. | -好 -怪兽 快点 |
[08:24] | -Monster! -Let’s go. We need more money! | -怪兽 -快 我们要多拿点钱 |
[08:26] | Breacher, the dude’s fucked up! | 破坏者 这哥们完蛋了 |
[08:27] | Not getting paid ain’t gonna help him. | 不拿到钱是帮不了他 |
[08:29] | Yeah? Now we’re just like them! | 什么 现在我们跟他们一样了 |
[08:30] | -Shut your fucking mouth! -This isn’t what we fucking do! | -闭上你的鸟嘴 -我们不该干这个 |
[08:33] | I’ll take your cut. | 我要拿你的那份 |
[08:34] | Shut the fuck up! Do your job! | 全部闭嘴 干活儿 |
[08:36] | Hang in there. Just a little hickey, baby. | 坚持住 只是擦伤 哥们 |
[08:39] | Keep the money coming! | 继续拿钱过来 |
[08:41] | Come on, Breacher. Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 破坏者 快点 快点 快点 |
[08:44] | -One mike! -Fuck, open your eyes! | -一分钟 -睁开眼睛 |
[08:46] | -How’s he doing? -He’s cleaned up. | -他怎么样 -血止住了 |
[08:48] | We gotta move him, boss! | 我们得把他送出去 老大 |
[08:50] | Get him out of here now. Get him up. | 快点带他出来 扶着他 |
[08:51] | A little help, Grinder! | 来搭把手 砂轮机 |
[08:52] | -Breacher? Breacher, give me status. -Stand by. | -破坏者 破坏者 汇报情况 -准备好 |
[08:56] | I have men coming out. Call up Medical. | 我们有伤员出来 叫医疗队 |
[08:59] | Are you in the money room? | 你们是在放钱的房间吗 |
[09:00] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[09:02] | Come on, come on. Get some more, get some more. | 快 快 再来点 再来点 |
[09:04] | -Lizzy, how much money do we got? -About $10 million. | -莉兹 多少钱了 -1000万吧 |
[09:06] | -That’s enough. Go and help Monster. -On it! | -够了 去帮怪兽-明白 |
[09:09] | -Okay, Tripod. Moving. -John. | -好的 三角架 走 -约翰 |
[09:11] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[09:14] | Moving it in. | 放回来 |
[09:16] | Last spark. | 要切开了 |
[09:18] | -Our man is out. Let’s go. -It’s in. It’s in. | -伤员出来了 走 -好了 好了 |
[09:20] | -Go, go, go! Move! -God damn it, John! Talk to me. | -走 走 走 -真见鬼 约翰 快说话 |
[09:23] | -We’re through. -All right, stack up. | -我们过去了 -好 攻击队形 |
[09:26] | Team, move. | 全体 前进 |
[09:28] | Monster, stay left. Heads on the swivel. | 怪兽 留下 注意观察 |
[09:31] | Coming out. | 出去了 |
[09:58] | All right, who dropped ass? | 好 谁是最后一个 |
[10:01] | Holy shit! | 见鬼 |
[10:04] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[10:06] | Stop splashing! | 别溅水了 |
[10:08] | Here we go. | 快走 |
[10:10] | Come on, boys. | 上吧 |
[10:12] | This better be worth it! | 最好赚够本 |
[10:13] | Fucking nasty. | 真脏 |
[10:20] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[10:22] | -Shit. -What? | -妈的 -怎么了 |
[10:23] | Where’s the fucking money? | 钱呢 |
[10:26] | Are you fucking kidding me right now? | 你他妈的开玩笑吧 |
[10:27] | -What? -We should check in the water. | -什么 -我们应该在水里找找 |
[10:29] | -What’d she say? -Check in the water. | -她说什么 -在水里找找 |
[10:30] | The fucking money’s gone. | 钱没了 |
[10:31] | What the fuck you mean, check the water? | 你他妈的说什么 在水里找 |
[10:33] | Right behind you. | 在你后面 |
[10:34] | What happened with the money? | 钱到哪儿去了 |
[10:36] | What do you mean there’s no fucking money? | 你说钱没了是什么意思 |
[10:38] | Look at the rope. | 看看这绳子 |
[10:40] | It’s been cut. | 是给割断的 |
[10:41] | Just check down there. Check down here. | 看那儿 看那下面 |
[10:44] | Oh, fucking shit. | 哦 该死的 |
[10:46] | -Who the fuck else knew about this shit? -Come on. | -还有谁知道这件事儿 -搞什么 |
[10:48] | It’s not in the fucking water, man! It’s not in the fucking water! | 钱不在水里 不在水里 |
[10:51] | -No fucking way! -Who fucking cut the rope? | -这不可能 -谁他妈的把绳子割了 |
[10:54] | Why don’t you all just shut the fuck up and let’s go? | 你闭嘴吧 走吧 |
[10:58] | Hold up, you guys. Hold up. | 等等 兄弟们 等等 |
[11:02] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么 |
[11:03] | Bullet. | 子弹 |
[11:04] | We just wasted our whole fucking career for this shit | 我们刚刚为了这些钱拼命 |
[11:06] | and there’s nothing here? | 结果什么也没有 |
[11:08] | -This ain’t good. Let’s walk. -Check the water. | -这可不妙 快离开这儿 -在水里找找 |
[11:10] | We sold ourselves out for this. | 我们把自己出卖了 |
[11:25] | We got a little problem. | 我们有点小问题 |
[11:27] | $10 million is missing. | 1000万不见了 |
[11:30] | Now listen. You all did a fine job in there. | 听着 你们在那边的表现很好 |
[11:33] | We’re not arguing that you’ve got a good record with the DEA. | 我们都知道你在缉毒局工作记录很牛 |
[11:37] | None of that matters right now, | 但这次不管用了 |
[11:39] | ’cause all we need to do is find out where that $10 million is. | 因为我们必须找到那1000万 |
[11:43] | And that’s why you’re here. | 所以你在这儿接受调查 |
[11:44] | It was a big, giant fucking stack of money. | 那可是一大堆钱 |
[11:46] | How do you know, exactly down to the dollar, | 你们怎么知道到底有多少钱 |
[11:49] | how much was in that room? | 那屋子里有多少钱 |
[11:50] | Well, the FBI was | FBI同时 |
[11:51] | carrying on a parallel investigation. | 展开了平行调查 |
[11:53] | Did you ever see the $200 million? | 你见没见过2000万美元 |
[11:55] | Did you guys hear me say I want my lawyer? | 你们没听到吗 我要见律师 |
[11:58] | You know what would clear your ass? If you’d take a polygraph. | 你知道怎么洗清你的嫌疑吗 上测谎机 |
[12:02] | -No poly. -No poly? | -不行 -不行 |
[12:04] | That’s weak. That’s sad. | 这可不好 这可不妙 |
[12:07] | Your ass is going to prison. | 你就要蹲监狱了 |
[12:11] | When money is supposed to be there and it goes away, | 钱就在那 现在不见了 |
[12:12] | and it looks like to us, it was a setup. | 我们看起来 这里面有阴谋 |
[12:14] | It may not be, and we’re going to find out. | 也许不是 我们要调查清楚 |
[12:16] | And I know you had a friend who died. | 我们知道你有个朋友死了 |
[12:19] | And that’s awful, and it’s going to be more awful | 这不好受 如果是为了钱死的 |
[12:21] | if it was because of money. | 就更不好受了 |
[12:22] | My friend did not die for fucking $10 million. | 我朋友不是为1000万死掉的 |
[12:25] | We lost a man, we lost a brother. | 我们死了一个人 死了一个兄弟 |
[12:28] | And you don’t give a shit about that. | 你们根本不在乎 |
[12:31] | It was Wharton’s idea, wasn’t it? | 是沃顿的主意 是不是 |
[12:33] | You were just following the lead of a respected supervisor. | 你们只是听一位尊敬长官的命令 |
[12:36] | I mean, John is like your daddy. | 我知道 约翰简直就是你亲老子 |
[12:38] | You were doing what you had to do. | 你是不得已去干的 |
[12:40] | Fuck you. You don’t know my daddy. | 你妈的 你不配提我老爸 |
[12:42] | This agency saved your ass. You were going nowhere. | 要不是缉毒局要了你 你根本无处可去 |
[12:45] | You were a question mark coming in here. | 你来的时候是个未知数 |
[12:48] | And you have been better than any of us ever dreamed. | 现在你干得比我们预计的都要好 |
[12:51] | And you’ve always outperformed. | 你的工作总能让我们惊喜 |
[12:52] | We’re trying to save that career. | 我们这是在挽救你的事业 |
[12:55] | This is your family, Joe. This is your family. | 这是你的家 乔 这是你的家 |
[12:59] | See, I’m not a thief. | 听着 我不是个贼 |
[13:02] | If that cartel finds out that you took $10 million, | 如果毒贩子知道你们偷了1000万 |
[13:07] | they’re going to slit your throat from ear to ear. | 他们会把你活剥了 |
[14:01] | I gotta pee, man. | 我要尿尿 |
[14:04] | -Say what? -I gotta piss. | -所以呢 -我是要尿尿 |
[14:05] | Then go pee. | 尿去呗 |
[14:06] | Man, he got cameras all over. There’s no way I can go. | 哥们 他有一堆摄像头 我没地儿尿啊 |
[14:11] | Oh, dude, really? | 噢 哥们 有没有搞错 |
[14:12] | Piss, man. What the hell? What you think? | 尿吧 哥们 搞什么 你想怎样 |
[14:15] | I’m not going to stick my dick where your dick been sticking in, man. | 我才不把JJ塞到你用过的瓶子里呢 |
[14:17] | I ain’t putting it in there. | 我才不呢 |
[14:18] | Yeah, the problem is, your shit probably fit in there. | 对 你的问题是 你的JJ塞着正合适 |
[14:20] | My shit don’t fit in there. | 我的不合适 |
[14:21] | I need a thermos or some shit. Look at this. | 我需要一个保温瓶 看看这 |
[14:23] | You threw a bottle of piss in my lap. | 你把一瓶尿就这么扔我腿上了 |
[14:25] | Man, it’s got a cap on it. | 哥们 盖着盖子呢 |
[14:27] | -Morning, Breach. -Morning. | -早上好 破坏者 -早上好 |
[14:28] | Hey, good morning. | 嗨 早上好 |
[14:30] | Oh, man, thanks, Breach! | 哦 哥们 谢谢 大师 |
[14:33] | Breakfast of champions, huh? | 冠军早餐 是不是 |
[14:34] | Here’s your DVD, man. Appreciate it. | 你的DVD 谢谢 |
[14:37] | And don’t piss in my bushes anymore, okay? | 别再我的草丛里尿尿了 行不 |
[14:39] | I have a surveillance camera. I see it all. | 我有监控摄像头 我全看到了 |
[14:42] | No, that was him. I’ve got a bottle. | 是他尿的 我用瓶子 |
[14:47] | I’m not using that bottle. | 我才不把JJ |
[14:48] | I ain’t sticking my dick nowhere your dick has been, damn that. | 塞到你塞过的地方呢 |
[14:51] | You didn’t say that about Rebecca. | 那瑞贝卡呢 |
[14:52] | When you fuck Rebecca? | 你什么时候操过瑞贝卡 |
[14:54] | -I fuck them all. -Bro. | -我操过所有女人 -老兄 |
[14:56] | Just follow that truck. I’m gonna deal with you. | 开车跟上 我跟你算账 |
[15:14] | So you think he did it? | 你觉得他干了那事儿吗 |
[15:16] | I don’t know if he did it. | 我不知道他干没干 |
[15:17] | I just know I hear stuff, that’s all I’m saying. | 我只是听说了一些事情 我就知道这些 |
[15:20] | They’re looking for something. | 他们在找证据 |
[15:22] | But they haven’t found anything, | 但什么也没找到 |
[15:23] | or else we wouldn’t be following him around like this. | 否则的话我们就不用这么跟踪他了 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:41] | Why don’t you just pull the pin on this? | 你为什么不把这事儿了了 |
[16:43] | You’re never going to be able to spend that blood money anyway. | 反正你也花不了那些钱 |
[16:46] | Do it for your team. | 为你的小队着想吧 |
[16:48] | Do it for your country. | 就算为了国家 |
[16:50] | Do it for yourself. | 为你自己 |
[16:53] | Retire. End it. End the pain. | 退休吧 结束吧 |
[16:58] | Fuck you, Breacher. | 去你的 破坏者 |
[17:07] | I hate it as much as you do, sir. | 我讨厌你这样 长官 |
[17:21] | Tactical god. | 战术之神 |
[17:24] | Why don’t you wash your fucking hands? | 你是不是该洗个手 |
[17:28] | That’s a new suit? | 新制服 |
[17:31] | Why do you rock that off-the-rack, cheap-ass JCPenney shit | 你为什么不把你那便宜衬衫扔掉 |
[17:34] | when you can afford Armani? | 你什么时候去买阿玛尼名牌 |
[17:36] | In fact, why aren’t you on a yacht in the Caymans? | 说实话 你干嘛不去开曼群岛买个游艇 |
[17:38] | I know what you’re trying to do. The jabs, the jokes. | 我知道你想干什么 话里带刺 |
[17:43] | But tell them I’m not going to bite. | 但你告诉他们 我不会上当的 |
[17:46] | What’d you tell Smoke Jennings’ wife? | 你对烟雾·詹宁斯的妻子怎么说 |
[17:49] | That he died for a good cause, making you rich? | 他死得其所 让你暴富 |
[17:54] | Tell them you let me disarm you. | 告诉他们 我缴了你的械 |
[17:58] | Give me the fucking gun. | 把枪还给我 |
[18:25] | Come in. | 进来 |
[18:28] | Have a seat, John. | 坐下 约翰 |
[18:39] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[18:42] | I’ll go and clean out my desk. | 我去收拾我的桌子 |
[18:44] | I’m not firing you. | 我不是要解雇你 |
[18:45] | The investigation is over. | 调查结束了 |
[18:47] | No one’s been exonerated. | 没人获得豁免 |
[18:49] | DC just lost their appetite. | 华盛顿不追究这事儿了 |
[18:53] | Who do you know in Washington, John? | 你在华盛顿有什么关系 约翰 |
[18:56] | Got a picture of a senator fucking a goat, maybe? | 偷拍到参议院操山羊吗 |
[19:02] | The only thing anyone in law enforcement has is their credibility. | 执法队伍里面 最重要的就是信誉 |
[19:06] | It’s like virginity. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever. | 就像贞操一样 一旦没了 永远都没了 |
[19:11] | When did you lose yours? | 你什么时候被破处的 |
[19:19] | What if I gave you your team back? | 我把你的小队还给你怎样 |
[19:23] | Don’t fuck with me. | 别耍我 |
[19:25] | No one wants you, John. | 谁也不想要你 约翰 |
[19:28] | I’ve got nowhere else to stick you. | 我没别的地儿安排你 |
[19:29] | Mind showing some leadership this time? | 这次能好好干嘛 |
[19:35] | Gun. | 枪 |
[19:36] | Badge. | 警徽 |
[19:38] | Creds. | 工作证 |
[19:40] | There you go. You’re back in the game. | 行了 你又能干这行了 |
[20:05] | They don’t fucking let us train. They don’t let us shoot. | 他们竟然不让我们训练 他们不让我射击 |
[20:07] | I mean, I can’t even carry a fucking gun in here, dude. | 我是说 我都不能摸到枪 老兄 |
[20:09] | We’re sitting on our asses, rotting. | 就干坐这里 什么也不能干 |
[20:11] | It’s punishment, bro. | 这是惩罚 哥们 |
[20:13] | Don’t let it get in your head. | 别让这些太伤神 |
[20:15] | Just deal with it. I am. | 学着接受吧 |
[20:17] | -Who’s winning? -Get down. | -谁赢了 -下去 |
[20:18] | Get the fuck out of the way! | 你他妈滚下去 |
[20:21] | -In the middle of my goddamn game! -Fuck me! | -我们正在打着呢 -妈的 |
[20:23] | Country-ass motherfucker! | 你妈乡巴佬 |
[20:25] | -Why you acting all Jethro on that shit? -You gonna play? | -你怎么总扮演杰斯罗的角色 -你还玩不玩 |
[20:28] | We’re reduced to a fucking rubber gun squad, bro, | 我们被弄成了一个不能用枪的小队 |
[20:30] | I feel like a fucking parolee. | 我觉得就像个假释犯 |
[20:32] | Why is he tattooing a dick on your back, Pyro? | 你为什么要在背上纹个JJ 火人 |
[20:34] | -You know what, bro, this is a fallen soldier. -Fuck you, man. | -你知道个屁 这是个堕落士兵 -去你的 |
[20:36] | Will you fucking dial it down? I just lost a buddy down range! | 你能不能别唧歪 我刚刚丢了一个兄弟 |
[20:39] | Easy, easy, killer. Hell! | 放松 放松 杀手大哥 |
[20:43] | It does kind of look like a dick. | 这个看着就像个JJ的 |
[20:47] | The expert has spoken. | 专家发话了 |
[20:49] | Bro, if I turn around | 哥们 如果我转过身来 |
[20:50] | and see a fucking dick in the mirror, you’re dead. | 在镜子里看到一个JJ 你就死定了 |
[20:52] | It doesn’t look like a dick. | 这个完全不像JJ |
[20:54] | -Get off my ass, man! -You might wanna listen to this. | -滚开 -你最好来听听这个 |
[20:59] | -It’s a fucking piece of shit. -Fuck you. | -真该死 -去你的 |
[21:03] | ‘Cause all the company she keeps is rubbing off on her. | 因所她的朋友都对她有影响 |
[21:06] | All the fucking piece-of-shit-ness… | 所有该死的东西 |
[21:08] | Man, you need a Xanax or something. | 哥们 你吃点抗焦虑药吧 |
[21:10] | Why don’t you go home and fuck your mama again? | 你干嘛不回家操你妈去 |
[21:13] | Come on, man. | 行了 哥们 |
[21:15] | You were slightly amusing in the field. Here, you just suck. | 你在战场上还行 现在你可真没劲 |
[21:18] | I will out-fight, out-fuck | 如果是我最糟糕的日子 |
[21:20] | and out-work you on my worst day. | 我会出去的 |
[21:22] | See, I don’t wanna fuck you, Lizzy. Crack whores are not my thing. | 我不是想操你 莉兹 战斗婊子不是我的菜 |
[21:26] | Hey! That’s my wife, yeah? | 嗨 你说的可是我媳妇 |
[21:28] | Bro, you bought a fucking cow when the milk was free. | 哥们 为一颗烂树根放弃了整片森林 |
[21:31] | Let’s do it, pussy. Come on, let’s go bareback. | 来练练吧 娘娘腔 来 不穿护具 |
[21:35] | Wear a mouthpiece and head guard if you want. | 你可以带上护齿 头盔 |
[21:37] | I’ll still fucking dismantle you! | 我一样可以拆了你 |
[21:41] | Okay, now I want to fuck her. | 好吧 现在我觉得操她 |
[21:46] | Out cold, bitch! | 也挺有劲 |
[21:49] | -She got you. -Yo! | -她找到你了 -你们 |
[21:52] | What the fuck is going on here? | 在这里干什么 |
[22:00] | This place looks like a fucking crack house! | 这地儿就像个猪窝 |
[22:02] | You shouldn’t be here. What are you doing here? | 你不应该来这里 你在这里干什么 |
[22:05] | The investigation is over. | 调查结束了 |
[22:08] | -We’re back in business! -No shit? | -我们复工了 -真的假的 |
[22:10] | -Yes! -Whoo! | -好 -喔 |
[22:12] | -Here are your credentials. -Fucking finally! | -你们的证件 -不错 |
[22:13] | Whoo! Gimme! | 喔 给我 |
[22:15] | -How’d you manage this, boss? -Ain’t that pretty? | -老大 你怎么做到的 -超赞 |
[22:18] | I told you! I told you motherfuckers! | 我就说么 我就说么 |
[22:21] | -And you, put a shirt on. -Here we go. | -你 把衣服穿好 -我们走 |
[22:22] | You’re just jealous. | 你就是嫉妒 |
[22:24] | -Good to have you back, boss. -Is that a dick? | -你回来太好了 老大 -你那个是鸡巴吗 |
[22:27] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[22:29] | -It’s a self-portrait! -Where’s the fucking mirror? | -那是个自画像 -他妈的镜子在哪儿 |
[22:32] | It’s not done. | 纹身还没弄完呢 |
[22:34] | Let’s go! | 咱们走 |
[22:38] | Morning, boss. | 早上好 老大 |
[22:43] | -Morning! -Boss! | -早 -老大 |
[22:45] | Morning, Daddy. | 早 老爸 |
[22:47] | Good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[22:48] | What took you so fucking long? | 你来的这么晚 |
[22:50] | I’m embarrassed you don’t have decent shit. | 你们没体面的装备 我觉得很难堪 |
[22:52] | Who’s got coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[22:53] | Knock the dust off! | 擦擦灰 |
[23:03] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[23:06] | You promised you’d use the down time to work on yourself. | 你发誓会用这段时间 戒掉的 |
[23:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事儿 |
[23:16] | Give me the weapon. | 把枪给我 |
[23:17] | No. | 不 |
[23:18] | -I can train… -Lizzy. | -我可以训练的 -莉兹 |
[23:19] | Breacher. I’m training. | 破坏者我要训练 |
[23:24] | Why don’t you go play daddy somewhere else, huh? | 你还是到别人那装老爸吧 |
[23:32] | Come on. | 走 |
[23:34] | Slow the fuck down! | 慢点 |
[23:35] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[23:37] | -Hurry the fuck up! -You’re moving too fast. | -你快点 -你走得太快了 |
[23:39] | -Sweetheart, shut up! -So slow. | -宝贝 闭嘴 -太慢了 |
[23:41] | You need to skinny up, motherfucker. | 你得减肥了 |
[23:43] | Get that chicken wing out of the way. | 少吃鸡翅 |
[23:44] | Fucking get in your own lane. | 站好位置 |
[23:46] | Y’all seriously taking giant-ass steps. | 你大屁股走不动吗 |
[23:48] | Give me room. Give me room! | 让让 让让 |
[23:50] | Little room. Little room! | 小房间 小房间 |
[23:52] | Contact right! | 瞄准右边 |
[23:55] | Hi! We’re home! | 嗨 我们来了哦 |
[23:57] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | Fuck, y’all didn’t even stutter, man! | 你们都不必慢慢吞吞的 |
[24:00] | Slowest fucking pie I’ve ever seen in my life. | 我这辈子最慢的一次突入 |
[24:01] | Whenever you’re ready! | 你们准备好了就开始 |
[24:03] | Come on, open the door, let’s go! | 上吧 开门吧 我们走 |
[24:04] | Make a decision! | 做个决定 |
[24:06] | All fucking day. Let me pie this fucking door. | 你们要用一整天吗 快突入 |
[24:09] | If there’s pussy in there, you’d already be in there. | 要是里面有个妞 你早扑进去了 |
[24:10] | Dead. | 干掉了 |
[24:11] | It won’t kick itself. Punch it! | 门不会自己开的 撞门吧 |
[24:13] | Breaching the fucking door! | 快破门 |
[24:18] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[24:19] | -Seriously! -Fuck you! | -认真点 -去你的 |
[24:20] | -First in the room? -That’s the way to wait for the team there. | -你先冲进来算怎么回事儿 -你就不能等大家吗 |
[24:23] | -Very nice. Very nice. -That’s not how you fucking do it. | -很好 很好 -这就是你干活的方式吗 |
[24:24] | You going to get in my fucking way every time? | 你每次都要抢我的位置吗 |
[24:26] | All right, secure from exercise! | 好了好了 练习结束 |
[24:31] | This one is down. | 这个死了 |
[24:32] | Yeah, I got him. | 我打死的 |
[24:37] | -What about him? -Fuck! | -那他呢 -妈的 |
[24:39] | And who is that? Somebody’s got to dig that fucking corner. | 他是谁 有人躲在角落里 |
[24:41] | No shit! | 见鬼 |
[24:43] | -Yeah, second guy in the room. -It was you! | -对 第二个进屋的人 -就是你 |
[24:44] | -I was number three! -You got this guy. | -我是第三个 -你对付这个家伙 |
[24:46] | -That’s your fucking corner! -Be quiet. | -就是你的角落 -闭嘴 |
[24:47] | -He’s dead! -I was third one through! | -他死了 -我是第三个进来的 |
[24:48] | Guys, shut up! | 大家都闭嘴 |
[24:49] | -You should have dug the corner. -Shut up! Shut up. | -你应该去检查角落 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[24:52] | Grinder. You have to take that corner. | 砂轮机 你应该负责角落 |
[24:55] | You breached. | 你踹门 |
[24:56] | You immediately turn and you go for it. | 马上转身 开火 |
[24:59] | That’s your responsibility, and you cover that corner. | 这是你的职责 你负责门后 |
[25:01] | There’s no argument here, so let’s run it again. | 不要再争论了 再来一次 |
[25:03] | -Fucking asshole. -Told you. | -你个混蛋 -早就跟你说了 |
[25:05] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 兄弟们 |
[25:09] | Fuck it! Why don’t I run it by myself? | 操 难道要我一个人搞定 |
[25:11] | I’ll show you fuckers how to do it! | 我给你们看看一个人就能搞定 |
[25:12] | Oh, fuck off! | 哦 见鬼 |
[25:18] | So what happened? You used to be good at this. | 你是怎么了 你以干得很棒的 |
[25:22] | Yeah, well, six months of finger pointing and recrimination happened. | 6个月来都是 相互指责和反责 |
[25:26] | You weren’t around. You didn’t have our backs. | 你却不在这儿 你没帮我们 |
[25:28] | -Well, not by choice. -That’s your fucking excuse? | -我是没办法来 -你就这个借口 |
[25:32] | When did you ever listen to the rules? | 你什么时候才知道守规矩 |
[25:40] | We’re not a team anymore. | 我们不是一个团队了 |
[25:42] | Just a gang. | 只是一盘散沙 |
[25:48] | And there is no trust. There is no trust. | 信任不再 再也没有信任了 |
[25:56] | We’re going to get it back. I know. | 我们会重拾信任的 我肯定 |
[26:00] | We’re still a family. | 我们还是一个团队 |
[26:03] | Yeah, I wish I could believe you. | 我希望你能做到 |
[26:13] | So now we don’t trust each other? | 我们应该彼此信任 |
[26:16] | In what we do, there is only trust. | 我们干的这行 信任是最重要的 |
[26:19] | I trust you! | 我相信你们 |
[26:22] | Each and every one of you. | 相信你们每一个人 |
[26:27] | With my life. | 可以把命交给你们 |
[26:29] | And I’ll prove it to you. Kick the door. | 我证明给你们看 去破门 |
[26:34] | Kill the bad guys. Don’t kill me. | 干掉坏人 别干掉我 |
[26:42] | What the fuck did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么 |
[27:03] | Target! | 发现目标 |
[27:22] | How did we do, boss? | 我们干得怎样 老大 |
[27:25] | Good. Good job. | 好 干的不错 |
[27:27] | I guess we don’t suck. | 我觉得也是 |
[27:30] | It’s time to do the Lord’s work. | 该去放松一下了 |
[27:42] | Shots! Beers! Come on! | 酒 啤酒 要吗 |
[27:45] | All right, who’s gonna get this round? | 这一轮该谁请了 |
[27:49] | I’ll get the fucking round! | 这一轮我请 |
[27:51] | Why they call you Pyro, honey? | 你为什么叫火人 宝贝 |
[27:53] | ‘Cause I hooked a flashbang in a meth lab, | 我曾经往一个病毒实验室里扔闪光弹 |
[27:56] | burned down the whole fucking apartment building. | 把整层楼都给烧了 |
[27:59] | That’s why we don’t let him have the bangs no more. | 所以我们不让他在负责让闪光弹了 |
[28:01] | You about burned my ass up, you bastard. | 你差点把我屁股烧烂了 |
[28:03] | We call him Pyro ’cause his ass burns. | 我们叫他火人因为他屁股烧烂了 |
[28:10] | -Yeah, whatever, asshole. -Get of here. Get out of here. | -混蛋们 -走开 走开 |
[28:13] | -I would hit that. -Fuck yeah! | -我要那个 -很好 |
[28:15] | To Lizzy, my favorite evil bitch. | 敬莉兹 我最爱的邪恶娘们 |
[28:17] | Evil bitch! | 邪恶娘们 |
[28:19] | No, fuck that! | 少来 |
[28:22] | Let’s drink to Smoke Jennings. | 咱们应该敬烟雾·詹宁斯 |
[28:25] | That motherfucker died for our sins. | 他为我们的罪孽而死掉的 |
[28:27] | Fuck yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:28] | -Smoke Jennings! -Smoke! | -烟雾·詹宁斯 -敬烟雾 |
[28:29] | -Smoke! -Smoke! | -敬烟雾 -敬烟雾 |
[28:30] | -Yeah! -Smoke! | -吔 -敬烟雾 |
[28:32] | This is one for the homie that can’t be here. | 这杯敬烟雾的家人 |
[28:33] | Smoke Jennings. | 烟雾·詹宁斯 |
[28:47] | You know, we missed you. | 我们想你 |
[28:51] | You’re the heart and soul of us. | 你是我们的主心骨 |
[28:54] | Don’t ever forget that. | 千万别忘了这一点 |
[28:58] | They almost won. | 他们差点就赢了 |
[29:01] | It’s fucking bullshit and you know it. | 这件事太胡说八道了 |
[29:04] | We’re here, aren’t we? | 我们挺过来了 不是吗 |
[29:07] | We held out | 我们坚持下来了 |
[29:10] | as a team. | 作为一个团队 |
[29:16] | It’s just that, that thing that we did | 仅此而已 我们所做的 |
[29:20] | was for nothing. | 都是一场空 |
[29:27] | Let it go. | 放下把 |
[29:29] | You hear me? | 你听我说的了吗 |
[29:32] | Let it go. | 放下把 |
[29:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | You know what? I can do this shit better than all y’all. | 你们知道吗 我跳钢管舞 比这帮婊子都棒 |
[29:46] | Get the fuck off the stage! | 你妈的给我滚下来 |
[29:48] | Get the fuck off the stage! | 快滚下台 |
[29:50] | Relax! | 别紧张 |
[29:51] | Let’s go, motherfucker! | 走吧 兄弟们 |
[29:53] | Get the fuck back! | 退后 退后 |
[29:58] | Good night, motherfucker. | 晚安 混蛋 |
[29:59] | All right, let’s go. We gotta roll, we gotta roll! | 行了行了 咱们走吧 |
[30:02] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[30:04] | Sorry about your bouncer, man! | 抱歉打了你们保安 伙计 |
[30:06] | -Have a nice night! -Thanks for the lap dance! | -祝你们晚上愉快 -谢谢你那段贴身舞 |
[31:03] | Fuck! | 不 |
[31:09] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[31:14] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[31:16] | No! What the fuck? | 不 搞什么鬼 |
[31:20] | Fuck! Fuck! | 不 不 |
[32:33] | Miss. | 女士 |
[32:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:38] | Tom worked for me. | 汤姆为我工作 |
[32:43] | John Wharton. | 约翰·沃顿 |
[32:44] | Caroline Brentwood. Homicide. | 卡罗琳·布兰特伍德 凶杀科 |
[32:46] | Can you help me with next of kin? | 你能联系到他的家属吗 |
[32:48] | There’s some ex-wives. | 只有几个前妻 |
[32:53] | So, what happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[32:55] | Train versus Winnebago. | 火车大战房车 |
[32:57] | Train won. | 火车全胜 |
[32:58] | So why is Homicide involved? | 为什么说是他杀的 |
[33:00] | Well, some sucker’s got to write it up. Guess that’s me. | 总的有个衰人来写个报告 这次我是 |
[33:09] | Anything else I can do? | 我还能做些什么 |
[33:11] | Start sweeping for body parts. | 把血血肉肉的擦干净 |
[33:14] | Caroline, hey, I found the torso. | 卡罗琳 我找到躯干了 |
[33:16] | Coming to you! | 这就过去 |
[33:28] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[33:31] | You can smell the alcohol from here. | 你能闻到酒味 |
[33:33] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[33:43] | Your man’s been drinking. | 这哥们绝对喝多了 |
[33:45] | We did have a team celebration. | 我们团队庆祝来着 |
[33:48] | As soon as I get this place locked down, | 一旦这个地方封锁后 |
[33:51] | I need a statement from you. | 我需要找你做个笔录 |
[33:59] | You know who that is, right? | 你不知道这是谁吗 |
[34:01] | Some Fed who thinks his shit don’t stink. | 某个臭拽的联邦探员 |
[34:05] | That’s John Wharton. | 这是约翰·沃顿 |
[34:08] | He’s a drug war god. | 他是”缉毒帝” |
[34:11] | What… He looks a little down, Darius. | 是吗 他看起来好像不开心 |
[34:14] | Why don’t you go suck his dick? | 你怎么不去帮他爽一爽 |
[34:17] | That ain’t right. | 不对 |
[34:19] | -Well, you’re making cow eyes at him. -That ain’t right. | -看看你眼睛 瞪得跟牛好的 -没有 |
[34:49] | -Stripper’s here! -Whoo! Ooh, yeah! | -脱衣舞女来了 -喔 哦 喔 |
[34:53] | Aren’t you a little old for this shit? | 你是不是老了点儿 |
[34:55] | Investigator Caroline Brentwood. | 探员 卡罗琳·布兰特伍德 |
[35:02] | I’m looking for Eddie Jordan. | 我找艾迪·乔丹 |
[35:04] | -Neck! -Yo! | -长脖 -在 |
[35:06] | I brought you a present. | 送你个礼物 |
[35:07] | Oh, shit. | 哦 不会吧 |
[35:10] | Look at the water. | 看看这水 |
[35:13] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[35:14] | Have a fucking drink for my friend. We buried him today. | 为我朋友来一口吧 他今天下葬 |
[35:19] | That’s why I’m here. You wanna go somewhere private? | 我就是要这件事来的 你要私下谈谈吗 |
[35:21] | Private? | 私下交流 |
[35:23] | Fuck that. This is family time. | 去你的 这是家庭聚会时间 |
[35:26] | You just get the fuck over here | 你跑到这里来 |
[35:28] | and make it clap for Uncle Daddy. | 应该让大家一起乐乐 |
[35:31] | Look at you, got the whole FBI getup. | 看看你 FBI扮相不错啊 |
[35:34] | You got your badge. | 竟然还有警徽 |
[35:36] | You dumb fuck, that’s the lead investigator | 你个白痴 她是个首席调查员 |
[35:39] | in Pyro’s accident. Am I right? | 调查火人的事情 对吧 |
[35:41] | It’s a fucking stripper! | 她不是脱衣舞女吗 |
[35:43] | She’s not the stripper. | 她不是脱衣舞女 |
[35:44] | She’s an APD investigator. | 她是个探员 |
[35:46] | -Damn. -We’d welcome you. | -见鬼 -欢迎 |
[35:48] | But I just want to know what the fuck you doing here right now. | 那我想问问 你现在来这里是什么意思 |
[35:50] | Well, I’m sorry to rain on your bro down. | 抱歉毁了了你们哥几个哀悼时间 |
[35:53] | I just need to get a quick statement. | 我只想做一个简短的笔录 |
[35:55] | -Neck, lawyer the fuck up! Don’t say shit! -You know it, Sugar! | -长脖 等律师来了再说 -你知道的 糖人 |
[35:59] | Neck hates cops because the Columbian police | 长脖 不喜欢警察 哥伦比亚的后遗症 |
[36:02] | beat the living shit out of him for not paying a tranny. | 找妓女玩没付钱 被警察揍出屎来了 |
[36:04] | Dude, you fucking gotta bring that up every fucking time! | 老兄 次次都提哥们的糗事儿 |
[36:07] | I got worse PTSD from a dude in heels | 那是个异装变性人 我后来心理疾病了都 |
[36:10] | than anything I got in that fucking place. | 比他妈那一次出任务都可怕 |
[36:12] | I’ll strip for you, honey bear. | 我来安慰安慰你吧 熊宝宝 |
[36:16] | Get her, Grinder. | 给她 砂轮机 |
[36:19] | I’m good, thank you. | 我不喝 谢谢 |
[36:20] | Pull your fucking panties out of your ass, sweetheart, | 你最好脱几件衣服 |
[36:23] | and take the beer. | 喝几瓶啤酒 |
[36:24] | It’s a party. | 现在是欢乐时光 |
[36:26] | Well, since you put it like that. | 既然你敬酒不吃 |
[36:35] | I like the way you play. Now lick it off. | 我喜欢你这么玩 现在给我添干净 |
[36:37] | One step closer, I rip your fucking balls off. | 再向前一步 我就扯掉你的JJ |
[36:39] | -Whoo! -Get her, baby bird! Get her! | -喔 -抓住她 坏小鸟 抓住她 |
[36:41] | -Hey! Shut the fuck up! -Boss, come on! | -嘿 都给我闭嘴 -老大啊 |
[36:44] | Come on, settle down, shut up. | 都坐下 闭嘴 |
[36:46] | This is my fucking house, okay? She’s a guest! | 这是我的屋子 她是我的客人 |
[36:50] | -Guest, my ass. -Come on. Let’s go inside. | -客人个屁 -走 进屋去 |
[36:52] | -Hit that, Breach, get some! -Investigate the shit out of that. | -泡她 破坏者 -调查个屁 |
[36:57] | -Whose round it is? -Pyro’s! | -这轮该谁了 -火人啊 |
[37:02] | I’ve been chasing your man three days | 我追着你们的人跑都三天了 |
[37:04] | for a five-minute interview. | 就为了五分钟的笔录 |
[37:05] | Can you do something about that? | 你能配合点吗 |
[37:12] | You some kind of a big deal? | 你是号人物啊 |
[37:14] | Yeah. I’ve been around. | 是的 我有点名气 |
[37:16] | I speak to him tomorrow, or I go over your head. | 我明天必须和他谈谈 不然我就都算在你头上 |
[37:20] | I will make it happen. | 我保证 |
[37:25] | Your friend’s here. | 你朋友来了 |
[37:28] | I wouldn’t bother. Tips are lousy. | 要是我就不来 小费太少 |
[37:34] | Liquor store’s cleared by arrest. | 烟酒店的案子可以销案了 |
[37:37] | -We present to Nichols on Tuesday. -No. | -我们周二想尼古拉斯做个汇报 -不行 |
[37:39] | Suspect has taken a plea. | 局里跟嫌疑人做了个交易 |
[37:41] | -Who says? -Nichols’ office. | -谁说的 -尼古拉斯办公室人说的 |
[37:43] | Funny how they do that when they’re on video. | 等他们看到视频的时候 看他们怎么办 |
[37:46] | Train versus RV. It’s ruled accidental, | 火车撞房车那个 纯属事故 |
[37:50] | so I’m thinking this is not our problem. | 所以跟咱们没关系了 |
[37:52] | I just have one interview to do on that. I’ll knock it out tonight. | 我还要做个笔录 今晚就去 |
[37:55] | It’s accidental. Who cares? | 那是个事故 做不做没人在乎 |
[37:58] | Right, so no one should interview the last guy who saw him alive? | 给最后一个见到死者的人做个笔录总是应该的 |
[38:02] | Perfectionist. | 完美主义者 |
[38:08] | Breacher. Gotta go. | 破坏者我要去了 |
[38:10] | Breacher. Damn. | 破坏者 该死的 |
[38:12] | He’s sexting me. | 他给我发了个黄段子 |
[38:15] | -All right, man, just go. Go ahead. -Want to see? | -行了 快走吧 -想看看吗 |
[38:17] | -Get out of my face with that, man. -He’s a natural blond, you know. | -从我眼前消失 -纯天然帅哥哦 |
[38:20] | -Get out of my face. -Oh, yeah. | -快滚吧 -好吧 |
[38:21] | I don’t want to hear nothing about that. | 我一句也不想听到 |
[38:24] | You are dirty. | 你 真色 |
[38:26] | Jezebel. | 淫荡女 |
[38:29] | I’ve known some cops in my time, | 我知道警察我行我素 |
[38:32] | but your people don’t seem like cops. | 你那些人不喜欢警察 |
[38:34] | Good. They’re the best undercover agents in the DEA. | 确实 他们是缉毒局最牛的卧底探员 |
[38:40] | Work hard, play hard, right? | 工作勤奋 不折手段 对不 |
[38:43] | Look who’s talking. | 听听谁说的 |
[38:45] | You enjoy your cups. | 你对你的被罩很满意把 |
[38:47] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[38:49] | Your skin. | 皮肤能看出来 |
[38:53] | Wow. | 喔 |
[38:55] | Just… | 这 |
[38:56] | Wow. | 喔 |
[39:03] | Wow. | 喔 |
[39:10] | Neck! | 长脖 |
[39:12] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[39:17] | Shit, no light. | 停电了 |
[39:19] | Come on. | 进来 |
[39:25] | You don’t need that. | 你不用掏枪 |
[39:26] | I’m a cautious girl. | 小心点没错 |
[39:29] | Neck! | 长脖 |
[39:31] | Wake up, you drunk fuck! | 醒醒 醉鬼 |
[39:42] | You got right. Move. | 你是对的 有情况 |
[39:48] | Clear. | 安全 |
[39:50] | Clear. | 安全 |
[40:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:07] | Let me clear this. | 我来带路 |
[40:11] | Move. | 走 |
[40:18] | -Clear. -Okay. | -安全 -安全 |
[40:30] | Where the fuck is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[40:34] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 见鬼 |
[40:46] | Would you help me up, please? | 能帮我一把吗 |
[40:48] | Can you help me up, please? | 求求你 帮我一把 |
[40:56] | Thank you very much. | 万分谢谢 |
[41:00] | Well, we found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[41:17] | You smoke? | 你抽烟 |
[41:19] | Only when I find my witnesses nailed to the ceiling. | 只有当我的证人被钉在天花板上的时候 |
[41:23] | Right. I’m gonna leave. | 好 我要走了 |
[41:25] | No, you’re not. You’re not fucking leaving! | 你不能走 你必须留下来 |
[41:27] | You’re in this now. | 这是你也涉案了 |
[41:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:31] | I’m a Fed. | 我可是联邦探员 |
[41:33] | See you. | 再见 |
[41:37] | You’re an asshole. | 你个王八蛋 |
[41:48] | All right, let’s cut him down. | 好 把他弄下来吧 |
[41:50] | From a preliminary investigation, I have a cause of death. | 初步检查后 可以确定死因 |
[41:54] | Massive hemothorax. | 是因为右心室被刺伤后 |
[41:56] | From a right ventricular stab wound. | 导致大量内出血 |
[41:59] | -This, where my finger is… -Uh-huh. | -看到我的手指头了吗 -呃 |
[42:01] | That’s how far the knife went inside his chest. | 刀扎进去这么深 |
[42:03] | -Okay. -And they gutted him like a pig. | -好 -他们把他开肠破肚 |
[42:07] | Hey, Doc, this guy’s a trained guy. | 医生 他是个特战队 |
[42:09] | Who could walk up on a trained guy like that? | 谁能把特战队搞成这样 |
[42:11] | Somebody that had better skills than he had. | 比他更牛逼的特战队 |
[42:14] | He knew exactly where he was stabbing. | 凶手很清楚如何致命 |
[42:16] | Boo-yah! Got some hairs. Not the victim’s. | 哎呀 发现一根头发 不是被害人的 |
[42:19] | -Show me. -Right here. | -让我看看 -就在这儿 |
[42:21] | And here’s some more. Here. | 这里还有一些 这里 |
[42:23] | -Can you bag those? -Sure. | -你它装袋吗 -可以 |
[42:24] | I’ll take them to the lab myself. | 我要亲自送实验室 |
[42:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:28] | -Thanks, guys. -Sure. | -谢谢你们 -不客气 |
[42:30] | -Thanks. -You got it. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[42:36] | You know, in Northern Ireland, | 你知道吗 在北爱尔兰 |
[42:38] | the IRA nailed snitches to the kitchen floor. | 共和军会把告密的钉在厨房地板上 |
[42:40] | How do you know shit like that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[42:42] | Some research I was doing. | 我做了一些调查研究哦 |
[42:43] | Okay, so you put out a BOLO for Lucky Charms guy. | 我知道了 你为那个大个子做了些背景调查 |
[42:47] | Hey, take a criminalist and sweep the RV’s cab. | 嗨 带个取证员到房车那边去 |
[42:51] | For what? What am I looking for? | 为什么 我们要找什么呢 |
[42:52] | Linkage. | 关联线索 |
[43:04] | They’re dead and we’re not. What are we doing? | 他们死了 我们怎么办 |
[43:06] | We D-up and present a hard target. | 我们要展现强硬的方面 |
[43:09] | Like taking showers with full body armor. | 你是说洗澡的时候穿上防弹衣 |
[43:13] | Well, we need fucking intel. | 我们需要情报 |
[43:15] | Who’d they send up? | 是谁派他们来的 |
[43:16] | Well, who do you think, sweetheart? | 好把 你以为谁来 宝贝 |
[43:17] | Check the board! | 板上不是写着 |
[43:19] | Could be Soto! Could be fucking Romero! | 可能是索塔 可能是罗梅罗 |
[43:21] | It could be fucking… They could be… They may be… Fucking… | 可能是任何人派他们来的 |
[43:23] | Any of this a surprise to you? | 这有什么好惊奇的 |
[43:27] | Just let it go, huh? | 别管了 啊 |
[43:28] | Surprise to you, Sugar? | 惊到你了 糖人 |
[43:30] | I don’t really know what you’re talking about. | 我完全不明白你在说什么 |
[43:33] | Guess I’m the only one with any fucking balls here. | 看来我是唯一一个有胆子说真相的人 |
[43:37] | It’s the goddamn money. | 都他妈是为了钱 |
[43:41] | -Just let it go, all right? -No! | -别管了 行不行 -不行 |
[43:44] | We had to go fingering the devil’s pussy. | 我们为什么非要去找死 |
[43:47] | It’s an occupational hazard when you fight the cartels. | 既然跟毒贩子打交道 这就是不可避免的 |
[43:50] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[43:51] | You see any other Feds getting smoked? | 你见过其他联邦探员被碎尸 |
[43:53] | -It could happen to anyone. -Bullshit! | -谁都有可能遇到 -扯淡 |
[43:56] | You believe that, chief? | 你自己真的那么想吗 老大 |
[43:59] | Or is that just some shit you’re spitting | 还是你怕被窃听到 |
[44:01] | in case this place is bugged? | 永远别提这个 |
[44:03] | Always assume that someone is listening. | 我随时都会被窃听的 |
[44:08] | So shut the fuck up. | 所以给我闭嘴 |
[44:15] | I ain’t gonna fight you, boss. | 我不会对你动手的 老大 |
[45:34] | Where the fuck are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[45:38] | Out. | 出去 |
[45:40] | I’m bored. | 我受不了了 |
[45:42] | You’re not going out. | 不准出去 |
[45:43] | It’s not safe. | 外面不安全 |
[45:46] | They’re hunting us. | 他们在追杀我们 |
[45:47] | I can take care of myself. | 我自己能保护自己 |
[45:50] | -Give me that fucking… -No! | -还给我 -不 |
[45:51] | Give that back to me. Give that back to me! Monster! | 还给我 还给我 怪兽 |
[45:55] | What’s this, huh? | 这是什么 |
[45:57] | Is this chewing gum? | 别告诉我这是口香糖 |
[45:58] | -Huh? -Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[45:59] | What the fuck you need this for? | 你拿这个干什么 |
[46:02] | What the fuck do you need this for? | 你要搞什么 |
[46:05] | -Get out of my way. -No, Lizzy. | -滚开 -别去 莉兹 |
[46:16] | It’s the stripper. | 是那个脱衣舞女 |
[46:17] | Can we talk inside? | 可以进屋吗 |
[46:19] | What the fuck do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[46:21] | Just some background information on your unit. | 只是想多了解点关于你们小队的事情 |
[46:24] | So I can develop some suspects. | 这样我就可以排查出一些嫌疑人 |
[46:32] | You know what we do, right? | 我知道我们是干什么的 |
[46:34] | This special operations team? | 特别行动小组 |
[46:37] | Well, to be honest, I have no idea. Why don’t you tell me? | 说实话 我不知道 希望你解释一下 |
[46:41] | We covertly | 我们潜入 |
[46:44] | penetrate | 渗透 |
[46:46] | drug organizations. | 毒品集团 |
[46:49] | I guess that would make you some enemies, huh? | 所以我想 你们树敌很多把 |
[46:52] | Any one come to mind? | 有没有 |
[46:53] | Any particular guy | 特别的嫌疑人 |
[46:55] | that might nail Special Agent Jordan to a ceiling? | 谁会把乔丹探员钉在天花板上 |
[46:59] | Are you really this stupid? | 你是真傻吗 |
[47:01] | Ma’am, I’m not your friend, and I’m not your colleague. | 女士 我不是来聊天的 我不是你的同事或者朋友 |
[47:04] | So don’t bully me. Or I’ll slap you with a 48-hour jail hold. | 所以少跟耍我 否则我拘留你们48小时 |
[47:08] | And by the looks of things, | 一看就知道 |
[47:09] | you can’t hack a day without your favorite controlled substance. | 没有毒品你挺不过一天 |
[47:12] | So let’s keep it nice, shall we? | 所以好好说话 |
[47:14] | And yes, assume I’m stupid. | 是的 要是我笨的话 |
[47:16] | Paint me a picture. | 那给我提供点线索 |
[47:18] | Please. | 拜托 |
[47:28] | I took these in Juarez. | 这是我在华雷兹市拍的 |
[47:30] | They’re friends of mine. | 他们都是我的朋友 |
[47:32] | And this is what the Rios-Garza cartel does | 都是里奥斯·加尔萨贩毒集团干的 |
[47:34] | to indicate that you’ve pissed them off. | 你惹了他们 他们就这么下场 |
[47:40] | Sweetheart, you’re so in over your fucking head. | 宝贝 这不是你能想象的 |
[47:43] | You need more than a Glock and sensible shoes. | 就凭你的小手枪和皮鞋 玩不了这个游戏 |
[47:47] | Walk away. | 走把 |
[47:49] | Walk away. | 走吧 |
[47:56] | I’ll show myself out. Thank you for your time. | 我自己出去 不用送了 |
[47:59] | It’s our pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[48:02] | We’re gonna have to each get two jobs just to put him through school. | 我们都要打两份工才能供他上得起学 |
[48:05] | Have you considered prostitution? | 下海卖身吧 |
[48:07] | -Hey, what’s up? -More black hairs. | -怎么样了 -有些黑色头发 |
[48:09] | And look. | 还有 |
[48:09] | A beautiful thumbprint we got off the steering column of the RV. | 一个从房车驾驶杆上取下来的指纹 |
[48:14] | -It’s not the vic’s. -Boo-yeah! Linkage. | -不属于受害人 -很好 关联线索 |
[48:17] | You just said “boo-yeah.” | 你刚刚喊的是”很好”吗 |
[48:19] | That’s my thing. Don’t jack my thing. | 我的口头禅 别偷学 |
[48:24] | I heard the lab tech say it. | 我听过实验室的人也这么说 |
[48:27] | I didn’t hear it. | 我没听过 |
[48:28] | Bullshit, you heard it. | 少来 你是学人家的 |
[48:30] | Well, if she said it, she got it from me. | 好吧 要是她也这样说 那是学我的 |
[48:34] | Due to the staging of Special Agent Jordan’s body, | 根据乔丹探员对尸体的分析 |
[48:37] | we believe there’s a connection to the Rios-Garza cartel. | 我们认为里奥斯·加尔萨贩毒集团是与此案有关 |
[48:40] | DTO. Rios-Garza Drug Trafficking Organization. | 里奥斯·加尔萨毒品走私集团 |
[48:43] | We don’t use the term “cartel.” | 我们不用贩毒集团这个词 |
[48:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[48:48] | It seems that Special Agent Roberts’ death was not an accident. | 这样看来罗伯特探员的死也不是意外 |
[48:51] | We have recovered physical evidence linking the two crime scenes. | 我们有证据表明这两起案件是有关连的 |
[48:53] | I would like to have a copy of those files, | 你能给我准备一份吗 |
[48:55] | if you could make those available for me. | 我要一份文件的复件 |
[48:57] | -Yes, sir. -Today, would that be all right? | -好的 长官 -最好今天能给我们 |
[48:59] | -Yes, sir. -Thank you. | -好的 长官 -谢谢 |
[49:02] | Investigator Brentwood, what exactly do you want from us? | 布兰特伍德探员 你具体要要知道些干什么呢 |
[49:04] | Well, learning about the victims helps me find the suspects. | 受害者的资料 帮助我们寻找嫌疑人 |
[49:07] | Maybe these murders are blowback from cases they worked on. | 我们认为这些谋杀 是贩毒集团的报复行为 |
[49:11] | You want access to DEA case files? | 你想查看缉毒局档案 |
[49:13] | It would help. | 是的 |
[49:14] | Are you asking for investigatory support or access to our records? | 你需要协助调查 还是提供档案 |
[49:17] | Both. Look, maybe there’s someone | 都要 或许我可以 |
[49:19] | -I can liaise with, someone who… -Investigator Brentwood… | -跟某人联系 -布兰特伍德探员 |
[49:21] | your agency needs to draft a formal letter requesting assistance. | 这需要你的部门提出正式申请 |
[49:25] | Any documents you want access to will need to be specifically cited. | 你们要看的档案需要特别审批 |
[49:28] | Specifically cited. What information do you need? | 特别审批 你们到底需要哪些信息 |
[49:30] | Incident report numbers. File numbers. | 案件编号 档案编号 |
[49:32] | Right. And how are we going to know those numbers | 好吧 我们怎么可能知道编号 |
[49:35] | if we don’t know those numbers? | 如果我们看不到档案 |
[49:37] | If you don’t know really what you want, | 你们要是不知道你们具体需要什么 |
[49:39] | what are you doing here? | 那你到这儿来干嘛 |
[49:41] | Two murders of DEA agents have happened on my watch. | 两个缉毒局探员在我的眼皮底下被杀了 |
[49:45] | And it’s my job to investigate them, and I’m asking for your help. | 我负责调查 而我现在在寻求你的帮助 |
[49:49] | Just have the chief fire off a letter, | 要你们的长官来一封公函 |
[49:51] | and we’ll see what we can do. | 然后我们看看怎么办 |
[49:52] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[49:55] | Have a nice day, y’all. | 祝你们今天愉快 |
[49:57] | Fucking US Attorney and their own general counsel? | 这些该死的美国律师 还有他们的事务所 |
[50:00] | These guys are scared. | 这些人害怕了 |
[50:01] | Hey. You’re Brentwood, you’re Jackson, right? | 你是布兰特伍德 你是杰克逊 是不是 |
[50:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[50:05] | You working the agent nailed to the ceiling? | 你们在查被钉在天花板上的那个探员把 |
[50:07] | What do you know about that? | 你知道些什么 |
[50:08] | The DEA is a dysfunctional family, all right? | 缉毒局是个不良家庭 |
[50:10] | No one’s going to talk family business with you. | 但家丑不外扬 |
[50:12] | Who are you? Got a card? | 你是谁 有名片吗 |
[50:13] | Ask yourself why it happened. Everything happens for a reason. | 自己想想 为什么会发生这案子都有原因 |
[50:17] | Think about that. | 好好想想吧 |
[50:23] | Stop leaving your shit on my seat. | 别把东西仍在我的座位上 |
[50:25] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[50:27] | It’s not some porn you’re hiding from your wife? | 里面不是黄片吧 你不想被你老婆发现吧 |
[50:30] | That’s not mine. | 真的不是我的 |
[50:32] | It’s not mine. | 也不是我的 |
[50:33] | You’re out here saving these adrenaline junkies | 你在外面 拯救哪些对我们局里 |
[50:36] | that mean absolutely nothing to this department. | 毫无关系的瘾君子 |
[50:39] | I would take a bullet for those guys. | 我可以为他们去死 |
[50:40] | Hmm. You’d take a bullet. Would you take 10 million bucks? | 你为他们去死 那你拿走1000万钱吗 |
[50:43] | Would you take $10 million? Where’s the money? | 你拿没拿那1000万 钱到底在哪里 |
[50:46] | Don’t fucking scream at me! | 少朝我嚷嚷 |
[50:48] | -Where’s the money? -You dumb fuck, you! | -钱在哪儿 -你个笨蛋 |
[50:50] | Look at you! With your fucking 48% body fat. | 看看你 一身肥肉 |
[50:53] | And, you, scrawny little bastard! | 还有你 皮包骨 |
[50:56] | -Fuck you guys! -Go to the gym, John. | -去死吧 -滚吧 约翰 |
[50:58] | Fucking liar. Fucking liar! | 该死的骗子 该死的骗子 |
[51:01] | He’s a fucking liar. | 他就是个骗子 |
[51:03] | What? Caroline, where you going? | 怎么了 卡罗琳 你去哪儿 |
[51:10] | Why the fuck didn’t you tell me | 你准备什么时候告诉我 |
[51:12] | you were under investigation for stealing from the Rios-Garza cartel? | 你偷了里奥斯·加尔萨的钱被调查 |
[51:16] | Get in. | 进来 |
[51:18] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[51:40] | I need you to be straight with me, John. | 你得跟我实话实说 约翰 |
[51:42] | No, you be straight with me. | 不 你才应该跟我说实话 |
[51:44] | Why do I have to find out through the grapevine | 为什么我要通过小道消息知道 |
[51:46] | that you linked the deaths of my people? | 你跟我手下的死亡有关系 |
[51:48] | They’re linked, I’m sorry. My turn. | 有联系 我道歉 到我了 |
[51:49] | Did you steal the money? | 你偷了钱吗 |
[51:51] | No. | 没有 |
[51:53] | -And fuck you for asking. -Don’t be such a girl. | -你居然会这么问 -不要像个娘们 |
[51:55] | Your agency thinks you did. | 缉毒局认为你偷了 |
[51:56] | So does the Rios-Garza cartel. | 里奥斯·加尔萨贩毒集团也这么想 |
[51:58] | Why do you think they’re killing your guys? | 否则他们干吗要杀你的人 |
[52:00] | Spend enough time on the job, the job bites back. | 出来混 迟早要还的 |
[52:03] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[52:07] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪儿 |
[52:10] | One of my guys quit the team. He’s off the grid. | 我的一个人不干了 他有点过分 |
[52:12] | I gotta warn him. | 我要去警告他 |
[52:14] | Okay, grab your stuff and I’ll drive. | 拿上你的东西 我开车送你去 |
[52:21] | They’re going to continue to fucking kill people, | 他们会继续杀人 |
[52:23] | and kill fucking innocent people | 杀无辜的人 |
[52:25] | and women and children in Mexico and the United States | 残杀妇孺 无论在墨西哥还是在美国 |
[52:27] | -unless you have guys like me! -Son! | -除非我们有你这样的人 -小子 |
[52:29] | -That’s a fact. -Son! | -这是事实-小子 |
[52:30] | Motherfucker, I quit. | 他妈的 老子不干了 |
[52:38] | Last fall, an 8-year-old girl vanished from her bed. | 去年秋天 一个8岁的女孩子 半夜失踪了 |
[52:41] | No leads. Only her daddy’s… bullshit about hearing black voices. | 毫无线索 他爸扯淡说半夜听到了一些声响 |
[52:48] | And he’s a drinker. Joins AA the week after she disappears. | 他爸是个酒鬼 在他女儿消失后立即加入了美国陆军 |
[52:52] | He profiles, too. Domestic abuser, all that. | 他绝对是那种家庭暴力的父亲 |
[52:56] | And I can’t find enough for the DA to file. | 但我没有足够的证据 让缉毒局起诉他 |
[52:58] | Do you see where this is going? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[52:59] | Just because you’re not in jail doesn’t mean you didn’t do it. | 你没有被定罪 不代表你没有犯罪 |
[53:03] | You’re awesome on a road trip, you know that? | 你开车的时候特美 你知道吗 |
[53:05] | Yeah, I’ve heard that before. | 他们都这么说 |
[53:22] | That’s it, right there. | 到了 就在 |
[53:31] | It’s beautiful. | 这儿很漂亮 |
[53:33] | Watch out for booby traps. | 当心陷阱 |
[53:37] | Bullshit. | 开玩笑 |
[53:39] | I’m serious. | 是说真的 |
[53:41] | This could take your leg right off. | 这个足够炸掉你的腿 |
[53:43] | Here’s the trip wire. | 绊线在这里 |
[53:49] | Why is he so paranoid? | 他这么多疑 |
[53:52] | Maybe he doesn’t want to get nailed to a ceiling. | 或许他可不想被钉在天花板上 |
[54:07] | Tripod! | 三角架 |
[54:15] | McNeely? | 麦克内利 |
[54:18] | It’s John! | 是我 约翰 |
[54:34] | There’s something off. | 不对劲 |
[56:11] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[56:17] | Unit 2150. | 2150呼叫 |
[56:20] | Send me two units and an ME to my location. | 派两小队和验尸官到我这里 |
[56:52] | AK brass. | AK步枪的弹壳 |
[56:57] | The guy hit the trip wire. | 这个碰到了地雷线 |
[57:00] | Right there. | 就在那边 |
[57:10] | Looks like he bled out. | 看来他失血过多 |
[57:16] | Here, hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[57:26] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[57:27] | They’re world-class assholes. | 世界顶级杀手 |
[57:31] | Give me the weapon. I don’t trust you. | 把枪换给我 我不相信你 |
[57:34] | Well, you know, it was getting heavy anyway. | 好吧 反正这东西太沉了 |
[57:51] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[57:53] | How you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[57:57] | I’m sorry? | 是说什么 |
[57:58] | Well, now that you got sucked into our world. | 现在你被卷到我们的世界里 |
[58:07] | They’re Kaibiles. | 他们是凯必依 |
[58:08] | Kaibiles? | 凯必依 |
[58:10] | Guatemalan Special Forces. | 危地马拉特种部队 |
[58:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:13] | Rios-Garza Organization loves to use them for high-power hits. | 里奥斯·加尔萨集团把他们当做终极杀手 |
[58:19] | You know, McNeely was a fucking Navy SEAL. | 麦克内利曾经是海豹特种部队的 |
[58:25] | He was 10 times the operator that I’ll ever be. | 他比我牛逼十倍 |
[58:33] | What chance do you think I got? | 你认为我们有多大的胜算 |
[58:38] | See, they’re the best assassins that money can buy. | 他们是全世界最棒的雇佣杀手 |
[58:42] | Honey, I worked gangs for eight years. | 我跟帮派打交道8年了 |
[58:44] | Streets have rules, okay? | 江湖有江湖的规矩 |
[58:46] | You steal money, doesn’t matter who you are, | 你偷了钱 不管你是谁 |
[58:48] | you can be a cop, you could be God, they will get you. | 就算你是警察 就算你是上帝 他们也会追杀你的 |
[58:53] | I came here to help you. | 我来是帮你忙的 |
[58:55] | -No, you did not. -To help you understand. | -不 你不是 -我想让你明白 |
[58:57] | You came here ’cause you think you’re gonna be next. | 你来是因为你认为你是下有一个 |
[58:59] | You came here to steer me, okay? | 你来是想利用我 是吗 |
[59:01] | If you want to help me, | 如果你真的想帮我 |
[59:02] | and if you don’t want to get nailed to a ceiling | 如果你不想被钉在天花板上 |
[59:04] | or run over by a train, you need to break free from your buddies | 不想被火车撞死 你必需跟你的伙伴断绝关系 |
[59:08] | and tell me something I don’t know about John Wharton. | 然后告诉我约翰·沃顿到底干了些什么 |
[59:11] | Because I can’t read him. Tell me something I don’t know. | 因为我有点搞不懂他 跟我说一些我不知道的一些事 |
[59:20] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[59:22] | we arrested Edgar Rios in Juarez. | 我们在华雷兹逮捕了艾格·里奥斯 |
[59:25] | He was an old-school drug lord, ran all their operations. | 他是个老牌大毒枭 他负责所有的行动 |
[59:37] | It was a big deal. | 那是条大鱼 |
[59:54] | We’re handing him over to the Mexicans | 我们要把他移交给墨西哥政府 |
[59:58] | when some broad pulls her shit and dumps him. | 突然有一个女警开枪打死了他 |
[1:00:04] | Cartel didn’t want him debriefed by our intel people. | 贩毒集团害怕他暴露了信息 |
[1:00:11] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[1:00:20] | But they had a bigger problem. | 但贩毒集团还有企图 |
[1:00:23] | They wanted the man who can get the man that nobody can get. | 他们想逮到 那个抓到里奥的人 |
[1:00:35] | John gets a call | 约翰接了一个电话 |
[1:00:38] | from the bad guys. | 坏人打来的 |
[1:00:42] | They snatched his wife and kid right out of his house | 他们闯进了约翰兰尼尔湖边的房子 |
[1:00:45] | on Lake Lanier. | 劫走了约翰的妻儿 |
[1:00:47] | They’re holding them in Juarez. | 他们被抓到华雷兹 |
[1:00:50] | They make him an offer. | 他们对约翰说 |
[1:00:53] | “Surrender yourself to the cartel and your family lives.” | 你自己投降 我们就放了你的妻儿 |
[1:00:58] | John’s family is everything. | 家庭就是约翰的一切 |
[1:01:00] | John was married forever. | 约翰结婚多年 |
[1:01:04] | His son Jacob was his best friend. | 他儿子雅各布是他最好的朋友 |
[1:01:06] | Love you, Dad. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[1:01:11] | They tortured Karen and Jacob to death. | 他们把凯伦和雅各布折磨致死 |
[1:01:14] | There’s video. Evil shit. | 然后寄来视频 |
[1:01:17] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[1:01:19] | They mailed pieces of them to his home for weeks. | 他们分尸 然后分几周陆陆续续寄给约翰 |
[1:01:23] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[1:01:28] | So John went down there. Alone. | 约翰一个人跑到华雷兹 |
[1:01:33] | Hunting the man who killed his wife. | 追杀那些杀了他妻子的人 |
[1:01:37] | John, we’re coming in! | 约翰 我们来了 |
[1:01:50] | He didn’t find him. | 但是没找到凶手 |
[1:01:54] | We’re here to bring you back home. | 我们来带你回家 |
[1:01:58] | This isn’t going to bring them back. | 你这样做 他们也不能复生 |
[1:02:19] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 走吧 回家吧 |
[1:02:23] | John is obsessed with finding his wife’s killer. | 约翰一直念念不忘要找到凶手 |
[1:02:30] | It’s like a cancer in his soul. | 这个念头侵蚀着他的灵魂 |
[1:02:39] | Caroline, we lost John when they died. | 卡罗琳 他们死后 约翰再也不是原来的约翰了 |
[1:02:47] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:02:54] | Go home now. | 现在就回家 |
[1:02:57] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮助你 |
[1:03:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:03:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:03:21] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:03:23] | Wait up. I didn’t know about your family. John, I’m sorry, I… | 等等 我不知道你家的事情 约翰 我很抱歉 |
[1:03:29] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[1:03:31] | They sent me her face. | 他们把她的脸寄过来 |
[1:03:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:03:42] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:04:00] | So this isn’t creepy. | 你这样有点瘆人 |
[1:04:03] | Someone else get killed? | 又有人死了 |
[1:04:06] | I brought a peace offering. | 我想合作 |
[1:04:20] | Let me show you something. | 我要给你一些东西 |
[1:04:22] | Your shooters. They’re Guatemalan Special Forces. | 那些杀手 是危地马拉特种部队 |
[1:04:27] | They came in through Juarez with stolen visas. | 他们用从华雷兹偷来的护照入境 |
[1:04:29] | ICE alerted, ran surveillance. | 移民局发现了 监视着他们 |
[1:04:32] | But lost them outside of Atlanta. | 但是在亚特兰大跟丢了 |
[1:04:34] | Now, you said you had prints. | 你有指纹 |
[1:04:36] | Yeah. We got one at the RV, | 是的 房车上的 |
[1:04:39] | and one outside McNeely’s cabin. | 麦克内利屋子外面也有 |
[1:04:41] | But no NCIC hits. | 但在国家犯罪信息中心没有吻合的记录 |
[1:04:44] | See if these match. | 看看这些是不是吻合 |
[1:04:51] | Pretty please. | 我请求你给我 |
[1:04:59] | ICE took them off some beer cans inside their hotel room. | 移民局在他们住的酒店的啤酒罐上取到的 |
[1:05:05] | Should I have these? | 我能弄到这些指纹吗 |
[1:05:07] | No. | 不行 |
[1:05:11] | Then why’d you give them to me? | 那你为什么要给我 |
[1:05:14] | I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我不希望你发生意外 |
[1:05:33] | Holy shit. | 该死的 |
[1:05:38] | No way. | 有没有搞错 |
[1:05:43] | Don’t say a word. | 什么也别说 |
[1:05:45] | What happened to “I’ll never date a cop”? | 你不是说过不和警察约会的吗 |
[1:05:48] | Who said anything about a date? | 谁说我约会了 |
[1:05:51] | Evil harlot. | 太淫贱了 |
[1:05:54] | I can’t believe you said that. | 你竟然这么说 |
[1:05:55] | You dirty, dirty girl. | 你这个坏女人 |
[1:05:58] | So I got a present for you. | 我有好东西给你 |
[1:06:00] | Check that out. | 打开看看 |
[1:06:06] | Bad guys. | 坏蛋们 |
[1:06:07] | -Dude looks like Mario from Donkey Kong. -Mmm-hmm. | -这哥们看着真像大金刚游戏里面的马里奥 -嗯 |
[1:06:09] | Who’s the metrosexual with the… You’ve got… | 还有这个帅哥 你从哪搞到 |
[1:06:12] | Prints, records, everything. | 指纹 档案 应有尽有 |
[1:06:15] | Did he leave it on your night stand? | 他把这个留在你床头柜上了 |
[1:06:16] | You don’t want to know. | 别提这个 |
[1:06:18] | Shit | 该死 |
[1:06:20] | Get in the car. You all right? ‘Cause you walking funny. | 上车 你没事吧 你走路姿势好奇怪哦 |
[1:06:22] | You’re just jealous. | 你就是嫉妒 |
[1:06:25] | Is he a big dude? | 他大吗 |
[1:06:28] | Like, is he big? | 你懂得 大吗 |
[1:06:31] | That’s inappropriate. | 这不礼貌 |
[1:06:32] | -Was it good? -Shut up. Shut up. | -还不错吗 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:06:34] | -Is he ripped, like a six-pack? -Shut up. | -他是不是有6快腹肌 -闭嘴 |
[1:06:37] | Just wondering. ‘Cause he’s, like, a legend. | 我只是好奇 他可是个传奇人物 |
[1:06:39] | You’re good to go. | 你最好滚蛋 |
[1:06:40] | It’s a match. | 是吻合的 |
[1:06:44] | Thank you, Tish. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:45] | Okay, I’m going to write out a warrant-affidavit. | 好吧 我去找法官签发搜查令 |
[1:06:47] | You put out a BOLO, armed and dangerous. | 你去发危险人员警告 |
[1:06:49] | Yeah, and what you gonna tell the judge? | 那准备跟法官怎么说 |
[1:06:51] | That we got slipped some Secret Squirrel ICE file? | 我们手里私藏移民局档案 |
[1:06:53] | That’s exactly what I’m going to tell him. | 实话实说呗 |
[1:06:55] | Once they’re in custody, | 只要他们被抓进去 |
[1:06:56] | we can get as many print cards as we want. | 我们可以弄到无数的指纹 |
[1:06:57] | Doesn’t matter how we get there, as long as we get there. | 就没人在乎我们怎么调查出来的 |
[1:07:01] | Do we know where they are? | 知道他们在哪儿吗 |
[1:07:04] | Negative. | 不知道 |
[1:07:06] | So we still got no target? | 我们连个目标都没有 |
[1:07:09] | What the hell are we doing sitting here? | 那我们为什么要要等在这里 |
[1:07:11] | We could be drinking beers, throwing dollars at something naked. | 我们可以去泡吧 喝着啤酒 玩着妞儿 |
[1:07:14] | -We’re standing by. -For what? | -我们在待击 -等什么 |
[1:07:17] | Apparently, | 看起来 |
[1:07:18] | the boss got that investigator lady working for us now. | 老大正在让那个女探员帮我们调查 |
[1:07:21] | -Ain’t that right, boss? -Is that true? | -是不是 老大 -真的吗 |
[1:07:28] | Hey. Grab a vest. | 嗨 找件防弹衣去 |
[1:07:29] | What’s up, partner? | 怎么了 搭档 |
[1:07:30] | That ICE file your boyfriend gave you had a credit card. | 你男朋友给你的移民局档案 里面有信用卡信息 |
[1:07:33] | I linked it to a cell phone. | 我追踪到了一部手机 |
[1:07:35] | That cell phone is live in an apartment building. | 那部手机在一栋公寓楼里被用过 |
[1:07:37] | That apartment building, Narco knows about it. | 扫毒组说他们知道那栋楼 |
[1:07:39] | It’s a Rios-Garza safe house. | 那事里奥斯·加尔萨集团的一个据点 |
[1:07:41] | Okay, enough energy drinks, partner. | 好的 够多新闻了 搭档 |
[1:07:44] | While you’ve been saving mankind, I drafted an affidavit. | 你急着拯救全人类的时候 我写了申请了搜查令 |
[1:07:48] | I sent it to the clerk, judge signed it. | 现在我发给了办案人员 法官已经签发了 |
[1:07:51] | You’ll be needing that. | 你需要那个 |
[1:07:52] | -Yes, you’re right. I need that. -Okay. | -你说的没错 我需要那个 -好 |
[1:07:53] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I was excited. | 你是对的 我很抱歉 我太激动了 |
[1:07:55] | Try and arrest him without it, huh? | 没搜查令就想干活啊 |
[1:07:56] | I got excited about it, but we gotta go kick some doors, baby. | 我太激动了 我们今天就要大干一场了 |
[1:08:20] | Multi-level residential. Four units. | 多层居住楼 四栋 |
[1:08:23] | Brick and masonry. Fortified with barred windows. | 砖石结构 防盗窗 |
[1:08:26] | Steel security doors. You got an iron fence around three sides. | 防盗门 三面有铁栅栏 |
[1:08:30] | All right, what’s the plan, boss? | 好吧 有什么计划 老大 |
[1:08:32] | We blue angel up the back. | 蓝天使行动 从后面开始 |
[1:08:34] | Single point dynamic entry. Explosive breach. | 选择一点 爆炸缺口 |
[1:08:37] | We don’t know what unit they’re in, | 我们不知道他们在哪一栋楼里 |
[1:08:38] | so we clear the whole structure. | 所以要扫荡整栋楼 |
[1:08:39] | All right, | 好的 |
[1:08:40] | let’s smoke these motherfuckers and get us some dinner then. | 让我们宰了那帮狗日的下酒 |
[1:08:43] | Two mikes out. | 2分钟准备 |
[1:08:44] | Two out, copy. | 收到 |
[1:08:46] | We’re at the railroad tracks. | 我们在铁路这里 |
[1:08:48] | Here we go, stand by. | 全体准备 |
[1:08:50] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:08:51] | We’re not here to make arrests, right? | 我们不用逮活口 是不是 |
[1:09:13] | Breach! | 破门 |
[1:09:21] | They killed two federal agents already. | 他们已经杀了两个联邦探员了 |
[1:09:24] | They’re not fucking around! | 他们不是吃素的 |
[1:09:25] | No matter what, we all go home tonight at the end of this mission. | 无论如何 都小心点 留条命回家吃饭 |
[1:09:35] | You know what you’re doing with that thing? | 你知道怎么用那把枪吗 |
[1:09:37] | I was in the Army. | 我也是参过军的 |
[1:09:38] | -It’s the wrong way up. -It’s not the wrong way up. | -你装反了 -没有反 |
[1:09:41] | You got to rack it all the way back. Come on. | 你要把它向后拉到位 行不 |
[1:09:43] | I know how to rack a gun. | 我知道怎么上塘 |
[1:09:52] | Keep your hands up. Let me see your hands. | 举起手来 让我看到你的手 |
[1:09:55] | Stay right there. | 呆在原地 |
[1:09:57] | Stay on the bed, kid. | 呆在床上 孩子 |
[1:09:59] | Shitty closet! Clear! | 壁橱 安全 |
[1:10:02] | -Clear! -Good! Let’s go! | -安全 -好 咱们走 |
[1:10:05] | Ready to go! | 准备好了 |
[1:10:08] | Don’t stop! | 别停 |
[1:10:09] | -Going left! -Right! | -左转 -右边 |
[1:10:12] | -Got your back. -Got a bathroom! Clear! | -我殿后 -有个浴室 安全 |
[1:10:14] | -All clear! -Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[1:10:16] | -We’re all set, boss! -Keep moving! | -好了 老大 -继续前进 |
[1:10:18] | Stay tight! | 靠紧点 |
[1:10:27] | -One on the couch! -I got left. | -沙发上有人 -我左路 |
[1:10:28] | -Put your hands up! -Going left, boss! | -举起手来 -左转 老大 |
[1:10:31] | -Closet, clear! -Let me see your hands! | -壁橱 安全 -手举高点 |
[1:10:33] | -Anyone else in here? -Coming around. | -这屋里还有别人吗 -到处转转 |
[1:10:36] | -Anyone else in here? -Just my kids. | -有别人吗 -只有我的孩子们 |
[1:10:37] | Kids in the back! | 后屋有几个孩子 |
[1:10:39] | -There are kids. -Door! | -有几个孩子 -这儿有扇门 |
[1:10:41] | -Stay right where you are! -Just keep them up. | -等等我们 -举着手别动 |
[1:10:43] | I got high. Get low! | 我管上面 你管下面 |
[1:10:45] | -Don’t move. -Clear. | -别动 -安全 |
[1:10:47] | Checking for mice. | 小心老鼠 |
[1:10:49] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:10:50] | We’re clear! | 安全 |
[1:10:51] | Moving. | 前进 |
[1:10:53] | Just stay on the bed. | 呆在床上 |
[1:10:55] | Stay on the bed. | 呆在床上 |
[1:10:56] | -We’re clear! -Keep moving. | -这边安全 -继续前进 |
[1:11:01] | Stack up! | 攻击队形 |
[1:11:02] | Okay. Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:11:04] | Yup. Door. | 好了 开门了 |
[1:11:16] | -You get him! -Go, go, go. Let’s roll. | -你干掉他了 -走 走 走 咱们走 |
[1:11:18] | Okay, move it! | 好的 前进 |
[1:11:21] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:11:22] | We’re tight, pop it! | 我们准备好了 开门吧 |
[1:11:26] | Asshole down! | 干掉了 |
[1:11:36] | We’re clear! | 这里安全 |
[1:11:49] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:11:50] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:11:53] | -Target down. -Move! Move! Move! | -目标倒地 -前进 前进 前进 |
[1:12:06] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:12:15] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:12:16] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:12:18] | Sugar, let’s go. | 糖人 我们走 |
[1:12:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa! Calmate! Easy! Easy! | 喔 喔 喔 哥们冷静啊 别激动 |
[1:12:30] | -Good kill, baby. -Come on! | -好样的 宝贝 -走 |
[1:12:31] | -I got the hostage. -Clear! | -人质安全了 -安全 |
[1:12:32] | Going right! | 右转 |
[1:12:34] | -Clear! -Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[1:12:38] | -We’re clear! -Clear! | -这边安全 -安全 |
[1:12:39] | Good fucking gunfight! God damn! | 这枪战真他妈爽 刺激 |
[1:12:42] | -Hello. -Hey, boss! | -你好 -嘿 老大 |
[1:12:44] | You might want to get in here! | 你应该过来看看这儿 |
[1:12:46] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[1:12:51] | You got your kit, babe? | 你带了检测仪器吗 |
[1:12:53] | Right, we’re secure. I’m gonna ID these guys. | 很好 我们是安全的 我要去识别嫌犯 |
[1:12:56] | So which asshole are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[1:12:58] | Lizzy, don’t fucking do that! | 莉兹 别那么干 |
[1:13:00] | Liquid meth! Hell yeah! | 液体冰毒 好东西 |
[1:13:04] | You’re one fucked up bitch! | 你这个女疯子 |
[1:13:07] | Yeah, it’s meth. | 没错 是冰毒 |
[1:13:09] | -This is one for the books. -Breach. | -这个东西真好 -糟了 |
[1:13:12] | -It’s not them. -It’s not the Kaibiles! | -不是他们 -不是凯必依的人 |
[1:13:15] | What do you mean? What are you talking about? | 你说什么 你到底在说什么 |
[1:13:16] | You mean we killed six motherfuckers and it ain’t them? | 我们干掉6个 全杀错了 |
[1:13:18] | Well, check again! | 再去看看 |
[1:13:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:23] | No! Still not them! | 依然不是他们 |
[1:13:25] | Dead man walking! Fuck me! | 活见你妈鬼 |
[1:13:28] | Fucking shit. | 真他妈的 |
[1:13:54] | -Stay tight. -Behind you, brother. | -靠紧点 -我在你后面 兄弟 |
[1:14:14] | All right, it’s clear. | 好了 已经安全了 |
[1:14:16] | Get EMS in here. | 让法医过来吧 |
[1:14:18] | There’s a lot of bodies. | 一堆尸体 |
[1:14:21] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:14:23] | It’s my job. | 我的工作 |
[1:14:25] | You used me. | 你利用我 |
[1:14:32] | Breacher, God damn it! What the fuck is going on here? | 破坏者 王八蛋 这是怎么回事 |
[1:14:35] | Clean up, aisle three. | 第三走廊 你们收拾去吧 |
[1:14:38] | God almighty! | 上帝啊 |
[1:14:40] | -What’s wrong? -Son of a bitch is snagged! | -怎么了 -舵缠住了 |
[1:14:43] | Gimme a knife. I’m gonna cut the son of a bitch. | 给我把刀 我来割断它 |
[1:14:44] | The hell you are. That’s a new anchor. | 那个是个新买的锚 |
[1:14:46] | -Damn, it is heavy, though. -Yeah, it is! | -真沉 -是啊 |
[1:14:48] | All right, keep pulling. | 好的 继续拉 |
[1:14:51] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[1:14:53] | Jesus Christ! Stay back, son! | 上帝啊 退后 儿子 |
[1:14:55] | Turn around. Don’t look. | 转身 别看 |
[1:15:22] | How’d they die? | 他们怎么死的 |
[1:15:24] | Looks like a gun fight. | 应该是枪战 |
[1:15:25] | Can you give me race and sex? | 你们告诉我他们的种族和性别 |
[1:15:27] | Male Hispanics, all three. | 男性 西班牙裔 3个都是 |
[1:15:30] | Why the chicken wire? | 为什么缠上铁丝网 |
[1:15:32] | As their bodies bloat, | 尸体腐烂会产生气体浮上来 |
[1:15:34] | the wire cuts them, releasing the decomp gas. | 铁丝会把肿大的地方割破 |
[1:15:36] | They never float to the surface. | 放出气来 尸体就浮不上来了 |
[1:15:38] | Yeah, great tip. I gotta remember that one. | 真牛 我要记住这个窍门 |
[1:15:41] | Okay, how long they been dead? | 他们死了多久 |
[1:15:42] | -A week. -You sure? | -一个星期 -你确定吗 |
[1:15:43] | -A what? -At least a week. | -什么 -至少一个星期 |
[1:15:45] | If it’s the guys that we think… | 如果这三个人 |
[1:15:48] | -They’ve been dead more than a week… -Wait, are these the… | -而他们又死了一个星期以上 -等等 他们是 |
[1:15:50] | -The military guys from the cartel? -Yeah. | -贩毒集团派来的特种兵 -是的 |
[1:15:52] | You think this is them? The Guatemalans. | 你认为是他们 危地马拉人 |
[1:15:54] | I think it’s them. | 我认为是的 |
[1:15:56] | He said they’ve been dead for a week. | 可是他们已经死了一个星期 |
[1:15:57] | It can’t be the Guatemalans. | 他们不可能是危地马拉人 |
[1:15:59] | That’s why we need to find these tattoos. | 这就是为什么 我们就要找到那些纹身 |
[1:16:01] | The guy at the cabin had a tattoo on his left shoulder. | 死在小屋外面的那个人 左臂上有纹身 |
[1:16:04] | And if we have a match, then they’re part of the same gang, right? | 如果他们也有 就是一伙的 对吗 |
[1:16:06] | The killers are the victims? It just can’t be that, Caroline. | 杀手是受害人 不太可能吧 卡罗琳 |
[1:16:09] | Tattoo, left shoulder. Have we got anything? Ah, nice! | -左臂 纹身 -还有其他的吗 噢 很好 |
[1:16:13] | We got it. Darius, come see this. | 我们找到了 达利斯 来看看这个 |
[1:16:15] | This is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[1:16:17] | -That’s it? -Mmm-hmm. | -就是这个 -嗯 |
[1:16:19] | Who the hell killed them? | 到底谁杀了他们 |
[1:16:20] | Nice. | 问的好 |
[1:16:21] | Here we go. | 给 |
[1:16:22] | What you got? | 你找到了什么 |
[1:16:25] | Thumb’s missing. | 拇指没了 |
[1:16:26] | -Right here. -Right. | -就在这儿 -看到了 |
[1:16:29] | Okay, so that explains how we got thumbprints in Roberts’ RV, huh? | 好吧 这就能解释为什么房车里有指纹了 |
[1:16:35] | Looks like we’re working late. | 这下有的忙和了 |
[1:16:47] | Look, if they’ve been dead a week already, right? | 他们已经死了一个星期 是不是 |
[1:16:50] | They sure as hell didn’t nail Jordan to that ceiling. | 那么到底是谁把乔丹钉到天花板上的 |
[1:16:52] | Or drive Roberts over the train tracks. | 或则把罗伯特的车开到火车轨道上去的 |
[1:16:54] | The Guatemalans killed Tripod McNeely, okay? | 危地马拉人杀了三角架 麦克内利 |
[1:16:57] | Then somebody kills them, uses them for cover. | 然后有人杀了他们 把他们当作掩护 |
[1:17:00] | Come on, Darius, think about it. | 拜托 达利斯 用脑子想想 |
[1:17:02] | Who killed the cartel hit men, | 谁会杀掉贩毒集团的杀手 |
[1:17:04] | sprinkles their DNA over two separate crime scenes, | 然后把两个DNA弄到两个犯罪现场 |
[1:17:06] | wants us to think they’re alive? Who do we like for this? | 让我们以为他们还活着 你觉得会是谁 |
[1:17:09] | Everybody! We like everybody for this one! | 所有人 每一个人都有嫌疑 |
[1:17:24] | John, please! John! | 约翰 求求你 约翰 |
[1:17:27] | -Tell John to come for you! -John! Please, John! | -叫约翰来啊 -约翰 求求你 约翰 |
[1:17:28] | -Tell him come for you! -John! | -让他来找你 -约翰 |
[1:17:31] | Come find me! John! | 来救我 约翰 |
[1:17:35] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:17:41] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[1:17:52] | We had a good time, didn’t we? | 我们玩得很爽 是不是 |
[1:18:04] | I love you, John! | 我爱你 约翰 |
[1:19:13] | Who the fuck is hunting us? | 谁在追杀我们 |
[1:19:15] | Who do you think, Breach? | 你觉得呢 破坏者 |
[1:19:17] | It’s one of us. | 是我们自己人 |
[1:19:20] | It’s you! | 是你 |
[1:19:21] | Or it’s Grinder! | 或者是砂轮机 |
[1:19:23] | Or Sugar! Or my dear loving husband! | 也可能是糖人 有或者是我亲爱的老公 |
[1:19:26] | Is it you, bitch? | 是你吧 疯婊子 |
[1:19:28] | No, I keep track of the people I whack. | 不是 我杀的人名单一大串 |
[1:19:31] | Neck and Pyro ain’t on the list. | 可惜长脖和火人 不在上名单上 |
[1:19:33] | See, I think that she’s right! | 我觉得她说得没错 |
[1:19:35] | I think she’s fucking right. Nailed it. | 没错 就是我们自己人 |
[1:19:39] | So which fucker is it, huh? | 到底是谁 |
[1:19:45] | Fucking crazy! I mean, why? | 你们都疯了吗 你们在说什么 |
[1:19:48] | You know why, Breach. It was the fucking money. | 你知道为什么 破坏者 都是因为钱 |
[1:19:51] | Amen. | 上帝啊 |
[1:19:52] | ‘Cause some of us are getting paid, | 因为我们中有人收钱了 |
[1:19:55] | and the rest of us are just getting dead. | 其他人都得死 |
[1:19:57] | Oh, bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[1:19:59] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把你的手 放到我能看见的地方 |
[1:20:02] | This has been fun, but I’m out of here. | 这很好玩 但我不玩了 |
[1:20:05] | I see any of your fucking faces and I’ll kill you! | 我要是在看到你们中的某个人 我就杀了他 |
[1:20:09] | Ammo’s cheap. My life ain’t! | 我的命没那么贱 |
[1:20:13] | It’s over. | 一切结束了 |
[1:20:16] | Where’d you bury it, Grinder? | 你把钱藏在哪里 砂轮机 |
[1:20:27] | Now we fall apart? | 现在我们分开吗 |
[1:20:31] | We scatter to the wind? | 随风散去 |
[1:20:33] | Yeah, I like that idea. | 是啊 我喜欢这想法 |
[1:20:38] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:20:39] | Yes, sweetheart? | 怎么了亲爱的 |
[1:20:42] | I’ve been fucking Sugar. | 我和糖人上过床 |
[1:20:47] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:20:50] | That’s not what we talked about! | 不是说好保密的吗 |
[1:20:52] | Look, man. | 听着 哥们 |
[1:20:54] | Look, it is what it is, dude. | 听着 事实就是这样的 兄弟 |
[1:20:56] | What do you want me to say? You want me to say I’m sorry? | 我不知道该怎么说 我道歉的话 |
[1:20:59] | Is it gonna make it any better? | 你会好过些吗 |
[1:21:01] | You fucker! I’m going to kill you! | 你个狗娘养的 我要杀了你 |
[1:21:02] | Monster! No! | 怪兽 不要这样 |
[1:21:04] | I thought you were my fucking friend! | 我还当你是朋友呢 |
[1:21:07] | Boss, I’m gonna kill him! I’m gonna fucking kill him! | 老大 我要杀了他 我他妈的要杀了他 |
[1:21:10] | Get the fuck out of here! | 你们他妈的滚蛋 |
[1:21:12] | Why the fuck would you do that shit? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[1:21:14] | Get the fuck out of here! | 给我滚蛋 |
[1:21:16] | Fucking have a nice life, you fucking cunt! | 祝你们幸福 你个贱人 |
[1:21:18] | You deserve each other! | 你们这对狗男女 |
[1:21:21] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[1:21:25] | We fucked up. | 我完蛋了 |
[1:21:28] | We fucked up, didn’t we? | 我们都完蛋了是不是 |
[1:21:43] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:21:45] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[1:21:47] | We stole the money. | 我们偷了钱 |
[1:21:52] | It was Breacher’s idea. | 破坏者的主意 |
[1:21:54] | We thought it would make him happy. | 我们认为有钱了他会好一些 |
[1:21:57] | It was $10 million in cash. | 1000万美元现金 |
[1:22:00] | Went back for it that night, | 我们晚上回去取钱 |
[1:22:03] | but when we got there, it was gone. | 但是钱已经不见了 |
[1:22:07] | DEA, they wanted to throw us in a hole | 缉毒局把我们利用完之后 |
[1:22:09] | and throw away the hole. | 就过河拆桥 |
[1:22:12] | Crawled up our asses with a microscope for six months. | 整整调查了6个月 |
[1:22:15] | Nobody broke. | 没有一个人告密 |
[1:22:19] | So who has the money? | 到底谁拿走了钱 |
[1:22:22] | It’s Lizzy. | 是莉兹 |
[1:22:24] | Or Monster or Sugar. | 或者怪兽 或者糖人 |
[1:22:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:22:28] | She’s playing one against the other. | 她要让我们反目 |
[1:22:31] | What do you want to do? | 你想要怎样 |
[1:22:33] | Fuck them all. Let them hang. | 去他妈的 让他们去死吧 |
[1:22:46] | After I lost my family, | 我失去了妻儿之后 |
[1:22:49] | I asked myself what was I fighting for. | 我就问自己 还有什么可挂念的 |
[1:22:53] | The answer was simple. | 答案很简单 |
[1:22:54] | My team. | 我的小队 |
[1:22:57] | I wanted them to get something out of all of this. | 我希望他们都能有条出路 |
[1:23:00] | But instead, | 但结果呢 |
[1:23:03] | I destroyed them. | 我毁了他们 |
[1:23:07] | Agent Phillips is going to the DEA. | 菲利普斯探员要去缉毒局自首 |
[1:23:15] | I’m not telling you it’s gonna be okay. | 我想告诉你一切都会好的 |
[1:23:21] | Because it’s not. | 因为事实不是这样的 |
[1:23:23] | Not for you. | 对你来说不会 |
[1:23:45] | -Hey, John. -Hey. | -嗨 约翰 -嗨 |
[1:23:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:23:54] | Don’t apologize. | 用不着道歉 |
[1:23:59] | I would have stepped up if you didn’t. | 你不去的话 我也会坦白的 |
[1:24:03] | You’re doing the right thing. | 我做得对 |
[1:24:06] | I ride this ship down. | 我把船搞沉了 |
[1:24:09] | I ride it down. | 是我的责任 |
[1:24:12] | But you, | 但是你 |
[1:24:14] | you could still have a life after this. | 在此之后 你还会有你自己的生活 |
[1:24:16] | Doing what, John? | 怎么生活 约翰 |
[1:24:18] | Where? | 在哪儿生活 |
[1:24:20] | This is all I do. | 我只会干这一行 |
[1:24:22] | And it’s over. | 但这结束了 |
[1:24:26] | We can protect you. | 我们会保护你的 |
[1:24:30] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[1:24:32] | Stay down. | 卧倒 |
[1:24:49] | Tell me again. | 再跟我说一遍 |
[1:24:52] | We were up the block, heard gunfire. | 我们在这个街区巡逻 听到枪声 |
[1:24:54] | We made contact with a female DEA agent. | 我们跟一位缉毒局的女探员联系了 |
[1:24:57] | Female DEA agent? | 缉毒局女探员 |
[1:24:59] | She left in a vehicle with a black male. | 她和一个黑人男性开的车 走了 |
[1:25:01] | A DEA agent. You heard gunfire! | 一个缉毒局 你听到枪声 |
[1:25:04] | Sir, she badged us. She was legit. | 长官 她出示了警徽 我没法扣留她 |
[1:25:06] | She left. | 她溜了 |
[1:25:07] | Is this the woman you saw? | 是这个人吗 |
[1:25:09] | Yeah. That’s her. | 是的 就是她 |
[1:25:13] | You said “black male”? | 你说有个黑人男的 |
[1:25:14] | -Yes, sir. -A red vehicle. | -是的 长官 -红色轿车 |
[1:25:16] | -Sugar. -That’s your guy, too? | -是糖人 -那个人也是你手下吗 |
[1:25:49] | Clear. | 安全 |
[1:25:57] | What’s all this? | 这是要搞什么 |
[1:25:58] | She’s bailing. | 她要逃走 |
[1:26:00] | She’ll never make it. Every cop in Georgia’s looking for her. | 她逃不了的 整个乔治亚州的警察都在通缉她 |
[1:26:03] | She won’t get far. | 她逃不远的 |
[1:26:05] | Yes, she will. | 她会的 |
[1:26:11] | Do you think that he loves you? | 你认为她爱你吗 |
[1:26:13] | What do you think the plan is? | 你们想怎么样 |
[1:26:15] | To just go run off and make babies? | 逃之夭夭 然后生一堆孩子 |
[1:26:18] | Well, you’re gonna be needing this. | 那你需要这个 |
[1:26:25] | Just give me my shit | 把我的东西给我 |
[1:26:26] | and quit fucking around. | 然后滚开 |
[1:26:37] | Don’t do it! Monster! | 别这么做 怪兽 |
[1:26:42] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[1:26:49] | Oh, fuck. | 噢 见鬼 |
[1:26:51] | Baby, I’m sorry! | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[1:26:56] | Baby. Oh, God. | 宝贝上帝啊 |
[1:26:59] | Lay down. | 快躺下 |
[1:27:04] | I’m sorry, Monster. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 怪兽 我很抱歉 |
[1:27:20] | Oh, Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[1:27:24] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[1:27:55] | I’m going to kill her. | 我要杀了那个贱人 |
[1:28:02] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[1:28:03] | Hey. I fucked up. | 嗨 我搞砸了 |
[1:28:05] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. I don’t know what to do. | 我不是故意的 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[1:28:07] | -Where are you? -Midtown. | -你在哪儿 -市中心区的 |
[1:28:09] | -Are you alone? -Yeah, I’m alone. | -就你一个人吗 -是的 我一个人 |
[1:28:12] | Who would I be with? | 我还能和谁一起 |
[1:28:14] | -Can I see you? -Meet me inside the parking structure on 4th. | -能见见你吗 -在停车楼4层等我 |
[1:28:18] | Thanks, Breach. I’ll see you soon. | 谢谢 破坏者 我马上到 |
[1:28:23] | That motherfucker! | 那个贱人 |
[1:28:26] | Parking garage? | 停车场 |
[1:28:29] | This ain’t his first rodeo. | 那可不是他的第一次表演 |
[1:28:31] | Since he wants to be a hero, | 既然他想当英雄 |
[1:28:35] | let’s give him somebody to save. | 那我们就让他去救人 |
[1:28:41] | Federal agent! Get out of the fucking car! Did you hear me? | 联邦探员 从车里滚出来 听到没有 |
[1:28:46] | -Open the fucking door! -Open the fucking door! | -打开车门 -打开车门 |
[1:28:47] | Get out of the fucking car! | 滚出来 |
[1:29:03] | There she is. Get down. | 她在这儿 趴下 |
[1:29:41] | He’s down! He’s down! | 干到他了 干到他了 |
[1:29:50] | Who the fuck is that in the car? | 那车里还有人 |
[1:29:56] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:29:57] | It’s that bitch! | 是那个贱人 |
[1:30:17] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:30:27] | Hold your ass, sweetie! Here we go! | 坐稳了 亲爱的 我们走 |
[1:30:40] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[1:30:43] | Take the vest! | 拿着防弹衣 |
[1:30:45] | Put it on the dash and stay down! | 放在风挡前面挡好 低下头 |
[1:30:50] | Fuck me! | 妈的 |
[1:30:51] | Lizzy, handle that motherfucker! | 莉兹 干掉他 |
[1:30:58] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:31:09] | Oh, baby, I fucked that bitch up! | 宝贝 我干掉了那个贱人 |
[1:31:13] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[1:31:17] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:31:29] | Get the fuck out of the way! | 滚开 别他妈挡道 |
[1:31:40] | We lost them, Sug! | 他们不见了 甜心 |
[1:31:41] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[1:31:42] | We’re gonna make it, baby. We’re gonna make it! | 我们做得到 我们成功了 |
[1:31:49] | Fuck, he’s still coming! | 妈的 他还跟在 |
[1:31:53] | Let’s give him a 180! | 我们来个原地掉头 |
[1:32:03] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:32:05] | Turn around! Turn around! | 转弯 转弯 |
[1:32:06] | I can’t make it! | 我没法转过来 |
[1:32:09] | Baby, | 宝贝 |
[1:32:11] | kill that motherfucker! | 干掉他 |
[1:32:18] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:32:26] | Shoot the fucking engine! | 打他们的发动机 |
[1:32:28] | Fucking die! | 去死吧 |
[1:32:32] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[1:32:36] | Now, get us the fuck out of here! | 现在 快跑吧 |
[1:32:39] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:32:41] | I got no eyes! | 我看不见了 |
[1:32:42] | I can’t see shit! | 我什么也看不到了 |
[1:33:12] | Drop the weapon, Lizzy! | 放下武器 莉兹 |
[1:33:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[1:33:30] | Hey, Breach. | 嗨 破坏者 |
[1:33:34] | You killed my team. | 你杀了你的队友 |
[1:33:37] | Why, Lizzy? Why? | 为什么 莉兹 为什么 |
[1:33:39] | Because they stole my money! Huh! | 因为他们偷了我的钱 |
[1:33:43] | They fucking robbed me! | 他们抢走了我的钱 |
[1:33:45] | After everything I put up with! | 我堵上了一切 |
[1:33:47] | It was my money and they took it, and I couldn’t find it! | 那是我的钱 他们拿走了 我也找不到 |
[1:33:51] | I said, “Fuck them.” | 我要弄死他们 |
[1:33:54] | I took the money. I took it. | 是我拿了钱 我拿的 |
[1:33:57] | You took the money? | 是你 |
[1:34:00] | What does that mean? | 你在说什么 |
[1:34:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:34:07] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[1:34:10] | This is about fucking Mexico? | 是因为墨西哥 |
[1:34:13] | Your family is never coming home! | 你救不了他们 |
[1:34:17] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[1:34:18] | And nothing you do | 无论你做什么 |
[1:34:21] | will ever change that! | 都改变不了这个事实 |
[1:34:24] | You hear me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[1:34:30] | What the fuck was that? | 你他妈的怎么回事情 |
[1:34:36] | Just be a good girl and walk away. | 我劝您你还是别管了 |
[1:34:45] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:34:46] | What the fuck… | 又怎么啦 |
[1:34:48] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[1:34:49] | -Pull it together. You okay? -Yeah. | -你怎么了 没事儿吧 -没事 |
[1:34:53] | -Okay, you hurt? Anything? -No, I’m okay. | -好了 你受伤了吗 -我没事 |
[1:34:55] | -All right, just take it easy. -Where’s Breacher? | -好 放松点 -破坏者在哪儿 |
[1:34:57] | He’s right there. Where the fuck is he? He was right there. | 他就在那儿 他妈的又跑哪儿去了 刚刚还在呢 |
[1:35:02] | We’ve got three vics. | 这里有三辆车 |
[1:35:03] | We’ve got to find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[1:35:04] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:35:06] | Find Breacher! | 快找破坏者 |
[1:35:07] | You heard her, spread out! | 你听到了把 告诉大家 |
[1:35:10] | -Check the truck! -On it. On it. | -检查卡车 -上去 上去 |
[1:35:12] | No! Nothing! | 不在 不在这儿 |
[1:35:14] | I don’t see him. I don’t see him. | 找不到他 我找不到他 |
[1:35:21] | What the fuck happened, Caroline? | 发生了什么 卡罗琳 |
[1:35:25] | What the fuck did you do? | 你到底干了什么 |
[1:35:53] | 他在哪儿 | |
[1:36:20] | 他在哪儿 | |
[1:36:28] | 告诉我 | |
[1:36:36] | 告诉我 | |
[1:36:59] | 这件事从没发生过 | |
[1:39:41] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[1:39:53] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[1:39:54] | I was the last to have her. | 她最后在我手上 |
[1:39:57] | You can’t take that back. | 一切都太迟了 |
[1:39:59] | I can take your family. | 我可以去带走的家人 |
[1:40:03] | But I’m not like you. | 但我不是你 |