时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You know, the first stock exchange | 最早的证券交易所 |
[00:02] | started in Belgium, 1531, | 于1531年在比利时诞生 |
[00:05] | and for the next five centuries, | 接下来的五个世纪 |
[00:07] | this flow of capital transformed the world | 相较政治 宗教 战争这些因素 |
[00:10] | more than politics, religion, war. | 资本流动改变世界的程度更甚 |
[00:13] | And like all markets, | 和所有市场一样 |
[00:15] | ours depends on rules. | 我们的市场依赖于规则 |
[00:18] | The honest reporting of profit and loss. | 即如实报告利润和损失 |
[00:21] | You failed to do that. You, uh… | 你们没做到 |
[00:24] | You lied on your disclosure forms. | 你们在财务披露表中造假 |
[00:27] | You raised $78 million to build | 你们筹集七千八百万美元用于修建 |
[00:30] | a tunnel under the border that you never intended to build. | 从没打算开工的边境地下隧道 |
[00:34] | Five miles of road and rail, | 包含五英里道路及铁路建设 |
[00:37] | flatbeds, pallets, people, | 拖车和货板采购 人工费 |
[00:38] | with entrances and exits located at warehouses that you control. | 以及位于你们所辖仓库的出入口建设 |
[00:44] | Instead, you invested the money in Miami real estate. | 但你们实际上是投资了迈阿密的不动产 |
[00:50] | Now, on Wall Street, this kind of Ponzi scheme | 目前在华尔街 这种庞氏骗局 |
[00:52] | would get you a slap on the wrist | 只会让你得到轻描淡写的惩罚 |
[00:54] | and a Central Park co-op. | 以及一套中央公园的公寓 |
[00:56] | Your investors, however, | 但是 你们的投资人 |
[00:58] | the often unscrupulous people you ripped off… | 你们敲诈的那些不择手段的人 |
[01:01] | I think you see where I’m going with this. | 你应该明白我的意思 |
[01:02] | It’s nowhere good. | 他们不会善罢甘休 |
[01:04] | They’re very emotional people, and right now, | 他们非常情绪化 而且现在 |
[01:07] | their emotions are tending towards usury and murder. | 这份情绪正朝着高利贷和谋杀的方向发展 |
[01:10] | Luckily for you, | 但幸运的是 |
[01:12] | we have rules that we’ve all agreed to follow. | 我们之前已经约法三章了 |
[01:14] | To wit. | 即 |
[01:16] | You know, I have no idea what “To wit” Means. | 其实我不知道这个字的意思 |
[01:18] | I just love the way that it sounds. | 我就是喜欢它的发音 |
[01:20] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[01:22] | Section 42, subparagraph C. | 在第42款C段 |
[01:25] | Punishments. | 惩罚 |
[01:26] | To wit. | 即 |
[01:28] | Punishments are for the Chairman to decide. | 惩罚由主席决定 |
[01:31] | Now, your investors want you dead. | 现在 你们的投资人想你们死 |
[01:34] | I’m thinking more walking dead. | 应该是行尸走肉的状态 |
[01:36] | Living, breathing examples of what happens | 作为违反规则的范例 |
[01:39] | when you break our rules. | 苟活下去 |
[01:41] | These are the consent forms you each signed, | 这是你们签署的同意书 |
[01:44] | consenting to abide by my decision. | 同意遵守我的决定 |
[01:47] | And my decision is this. | 我的决定就是这样 |
[01:49] | Repayment in full, plus 20%. | 全额退款并支付百分之二十的违约金 |
[01:53] | And fingers. | 和手指头 |
[01:54] | Two from you. Two from you. | 你出两根 你出两根 |
[01:56] | Three from you. | 你出三根 |
[01:57] | From the hand you used to sign your consent form. | 从你们签同意书的手上出 |
[02:00] | You see, this is a blood oath. | 这是血誓 |
[02:02] | You broke it, so I get a piece of what you broke it with. | 你违约了 我要拿到违约部位的一部分 |
[02:06] | Beth, you’re the ringleader. Lead the ring. | 贝丝 你是罪魁祸首 你打头阵 |
[02:09] | No. No, please don’t do this. | 不 不要 请别这么做 |
[02:11] | – Too late for that. – No. Oh! | -为时已晚 -不 |
[02:20] | Uh, Joe, that’s, uh, three from Beth. | 乔 贝丝要切三根手指 |
[02:22] | – Just, uh, work backwards from the pinkie. – No. No, please. | -从小指往前切 -不 不要 |
[02:25] | Oh, and, uh, Beth, feel free to tell anybody who asks… | 对了贝丝 如果有人问起 |
[02:29] | If they’re gonna cheat, cheat the stock market, | 就告诉他们 骗钱就去股票市场 |
[02:33] | not the night market. | 别来暗夜市场 |
[02:35] | No. | 不 |
[02:37] | No. | 不要 |
[02:44] | 主席 第171号 | |
[02:47] | You know, MPD has nothing on the bartender. | 华府警察查不到那个酒保的资料 |
[02:49] | After a month. It’s like it never happened. | 一个月了 就像什么也没发生过 |
[02:52] | Well, he was hit by a pro. | 好吧 他是被老手袭击的 |
[02:53] | Finding a clue trail’s gonna take some time. | 查找线索得花点时间 |
[02:56] | I don’t have time. | 我没时间了 |
[02:58] | What I have is some voicebox who keeps calling | 我只有那些不停打来的语音电话 |
[03:00] | to remind me he’s got a gun to my head. | 提醒我他正拿枪指着我的头 |
[03:01] | Yeah, well, the next time he calls, | 好吧 下次他打来时 |
[03:03] | you’ll be able to record his voice, | 你可以录下他的声音 |
[03:04] | and we’ll see if we can’t unscramble the voicebox | 看看能不能分析语音信息 |
[03:07] | and get an ID. | 得到人名 |
[03:08] | What the hell are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[03:10] | Mimi’s missing. A stuffed bunny. | 咪咪不见了 一个毛绒兔子玩偶 |
[03:12] | Yea big. Charred feet. | 差不多这么大 脚烧焦了 |
[03:14] | A bunny? With charred feet? | 有烧焦的脚的兔子玩偶 |
[03:16] | It’s Agnes’ transitional object. | 那是艾格尼斯的安慰物 |
[03:18] | At her age, isn’t that called a smartphone? | 她这个年龄 安慰物不该是手机吗 |
[03:21] | It belonged to her mother. | 是她妈妈留下的 |
[03:22] | It played a key role in the breakup of the Soviet Union. | 在她跟母亲分别时起了关键作用 |
[03:24] | The bunny did? | 是兔子的作用吗 |
[03:26] | Thank you, by the way, for the phone | 谢谢你的电话 |
[03:27] | and for reviewing the case file again. | 还重新查看了案卷 |
[03:29] | Yeah, well, I’ve reviewed it three times. | 是啊 我重新看了三遍了 |
[03:31] | Then thanks for reviewing it a fourth. | 还要麻烦你再看第四次 |
[03:33] | We have to find out what happened to the bartender, | 我们得查明那个酒保发生了什么 |
[03:35] | and if the cops can’t help us, | 如果警察帮不到我们 |
[03:37] | we have to help ourselves. | 我们就自食其力 |
[03:39] | “Nick’s Pizza.” | 是尼克披萨店打来的 |
[03:41] | Maybe they have the bunny. | 说不定兔子在他们那儿呢 |
[03:48] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[03:49] | Please. | 请坐 |
[03:52] | Reading your future? | 占卜未来呢 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:58] | Mierce. | 米尔斯 |
[04:00] | For me, it’s just…calming. | 这东西能让我平静下来 |
[04:04] | Is this about Elizabeth? | 是伊丽莎白的事吗 |
[04:06] | Her body needs to be exhumed, Harold. | 她的遗体需要挖出来 哈罗德 |
[04:09] | Aram told me about the tracker. | 阿兰姆跟我说了追踪器的事了 |
[04:11] | That whomever wanted her dead put it in her, | 是想置她于死地的人植入了她身体 |
[04:14] | not on her. | 不在表面 |
[04:14] | And yet you posted guards at her grave. | 但你却在她的墓前派了守卫 |
[04:17] | She’s resting in peace. | 她已经安息了 |
[04:18] | I intend on keeping it that way. | 我打算保持现状 |
[04:23] | Much of my world | 你我的世界 |
[04:25] | exists right alongside yours. | 绝大部分是不同的 |
[04:29] | People and organizations in our two worlds | 两个世界的人和机构 |
[04:33] | have the same needs. | 有共同的需求 |
[04:35] | Security. Medical care. | 安全 医疗保障 |
[04:37] | Air travel. | 航空出行 |
[04:38] | Corporate infrastructure. | 公司基础设施 |
[04:40] | Financial services. | 金融服务 |
[04:42] | Hence the night market, | 暗夜市场应运而生 |
[04:45] | a stock market for criminals. | 罪犯的股票市场 |
[04:47] | The Sinaloa Cartel issues stocks? | 西纳罗亚贩毒集团还发行股票吗 |
[04:49] | Cartels, gangs, crime syndicates. | 黑社会 帮派 犯罪集团 |
[04:52] | The Yakuza is no different than Google. | 日本黑帮跟谷歌公司毫无区别 |
[04:55] | They both issue stock to raise money | 他们都通过发行股票来募款 |
[04:57] | to pay for R&D, capital expenses, | 用于支付研发费用和资本开销 |
[05:00] | to expand their operations. | 来拓展业务范围 |
[05:02] | – Are you in the market? – Of course. | -你也是市场的一员吗 -是的 |
[05:04] | Capital markets are the key | 资本市场在你的世界 |
[05:06] | to explosive growth in your world. | 是实现爆发式增长的关键 |
[05:09] | The night market is no different in mine. | 暗夜市场在我的世界也是如此 |
[05:11] | I’d be a fool not to take advantage of it. | 我要是不利用它岂不是太傻了 |
[05:13] | But you want us to bring it down. | 但你想让我们击垮它 |
[05:15] | The man in charge is known as the Chairman. | 现在的负责人被称为主席 |
[05:17] | I don’t know his real name | 我不知道他的真名 |
[05:19] | or where exactly to find him. | 和他的地址 |
[05:21] | He moves around a lot. | 他居无定所 |
[05:23] | What I do know | 我知道的是 |
[05:24] | is that he is a one-man SEC. | 他一人分饰证监会多角 |
[05:27] | Judge, jury, and executioner. | 法官 陪审团 行刑者 |
[05:30] | These unfortunates | 这些不幸的人 |
[05:32] | misled their investors in advance of an IPO. | 在首次公开募股前误导了他们的投资人 |
[05:35] | The Chairman did this? | 主席干的吗 |
[05:36] | To send a message. | 为了传递信息 |
[05:37] | Quite literally. | 就是字面意思 |
[05:39] | They take a photo and disseminate it to the community. | 他们拍下照片 然后在社区传播 |
[05:45] | You’re wrong about Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白的问题你想错了 |
[05:46] | She’s not resting nor in peace. | 她既没有得到休息 也不安宁 |
[05:49] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[05:51] | She can’t be disturbed because she doesn’t exist. | 她不会被打扰 因为她已经不存在了 |
[05:55] | We exist. | 我们存在 |
[05:57] | We hurt. | 我们受伤 |
[05:58] | We are in pain. | 我们承受痛苦 |
[06:00] | And we need answers. | 我们需要答案 |
[06:03] | What you’re looking at | 你们正在看的是 |
[06:04] | is a black market stock market. | 一个黑市股票市场 |
[06:06] | The night market is made up of | 这个暗夜市场由数百家 |
[06:08] | hundreds of companies raising billions in capital. | 筹集了数十亿美元资金的公司组成 |
[06:10] | But what companies? What do the initials stand for? | 什么公司 这些缩写代表什么 |
[06:13] | According to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿说 |
[06:14] | they’re a code that he doesn’t have the key to. | 这是他无法破解的代码 |
[06:16] | Well, if this is an online trading platform, | 如果这是一个在线交易平台 |
[06:17] | why don’t we just pull the plug? | 为什么不从源头着手呢 |
[06:19] | Because the night market is hosted | 因为这个暗夜市场是在 |
[06:20] | on a decentralized blockchain network, | 去中心化的区块链网络上运行的 |
[06:22] | meaning it runs across 10,000 nodes all over the world. | 这意味着它的上万个运行节点遍布整个世界 |
[06:25] | Even if we could find one and shut it down, | 就算我们能找到一个并关闭它 |
[06:27] | the other 9,999 would keep humming. | 其余的9999个还能继续运行 |
[06:30] | We’d basically have to disconnect the entire Internet to stop it. | 我们大概要断开整个互联网才能关停它 |
[06:34] | The only company Reddington could identify is this one. | 雷丁顿唯一能确定的公司就是这家 |
[06:37] | BKRC stands for Banda Korce. | BKRC代表班达·科斯 |
[06:39] | Albanian. | 阿尔巴尼亚的公司 |
[06:41] | Specializing in extortion and money laundering. | 专门从事勒索和洗钱 |
[06:43] | Casinos are their drug of choice. | 赌场是他们的首选 |
[06:45] | A fact that Gaming Enforcement got wind of. | 从博彩执法部门听到了一个消息 |
[06:47] | They opened up an investigation into Tremont Casinos. | 他们对特里蒙特赌场开展了一次调查 |
[06:50] | That’s the legitimate company that BKRC muscled in on. | 这是班达·科斯公司强行入股的那家合法公司 |
[06:53] | And as a result, Tremont’s stock on Wall Street | 结果是 特里蒙特在华尔街的股票 |
[06:55] | went down 30%, and yet… | 下跌了30% 然而 |
[06:57] | On the night market, BKRC’s up 25%. | 在暗夜市场 班达·科斯上涨了25% |
[07:00] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[07:01] | The investigation by Gaming Enforcement | 博彩执法部门的调查 |
[07:03] | should be bad for both companies. | 应该对两家公司都有不利影响 |
[07:05] | Markets price in information. | 市场价格是受消息影响的 |
[07:07] | If BKRC’s stock is going up, that means the criminal market | 如果班达·科斯的股价上涨 就意味着犯罪市场 |
[07:11] | knows something that the legitimate one doesn’t. | 掌握一些合法市场不知道的消息 |
[07:13] | Like that? They’re gonna be able to stop the investigation? | 比如什么 他们能阻止调查吗 |
[07:15] | The night market is run by a man | 暗夜市场的经营者 |
[07:16] | who does this to people who cross him. | 是会对冒犯他的人下狠手的 |
[07:19] | He’s known as the Chairman. | 他被称作主席 |
[07:20] | The only way to bring down the market is to get to him. | 搞垮市场的唯一办法就是找到他 |
[07:23] | Maybe the way to do that is to get to BKRC first. | 也许要找到他应该先找班达·科斯 |
[07:26] | Dembe, Park, go to Gaming Enforcement, | 邓比 帕克 去趟博彩执法部门 |
[07:28] | see what they know. | 看他们知道什么 |
[07:32] | Did Reddington say anything | 雷丁顿有提到 |
[07:33] | about the guards posted at the cemetery? | 与墓地守卫的事吗 |
[07:35] | He did. And he wasn’t happy about it. | 他说了 他不赞同 |
[07:37] | His concern is our need for closure, | 他关心的是我们对了结此事的需求 |
[07:39] | not hers for peace and tranquility. | 而不是她对安宁的需求 |
[07:42] | His need or ours? | 他还是我们需要了结 |
[07:43] | If what you’re asking is do the guards stay, | 如果你想问守卫能否留下 |
[07:46] | the answer’s yes. | 答案是肯定的 |
[07:47] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[07:49] | Look, I want answers as much as Reddington, | 听着 我和雷丁顿一样想要答案 |
[07:51] | but not at the expense of disturbing Liz’s remains. | 但不能以打扰莉斯的遗体为代价 |
[07:56] | Tremont’s stock is in a nose dive | 特里蒙特的股票暴跌 |
[07:58] | because our investigation is rock solid. | 是因为我们的调查确凿可靠 |
[08:01] | We know they’re in business with Banda Korce, | 我们知道他们与班达·科斯有生意往来 |
[08:03] | that Banda Korce is run by Driton Abazi, | 班达·科斯是由德里顿·阿巴齐经营的 |
[08:06] | and that he is using Tremont’s casinos to launder money. | 他在利用特里蒙特赌场洗钱 |
[08:09] | What’s your timeline? | 你的计划是 |
[08:10] | When do you plan on arresting Abazi? | 打算什么时候逮捕阿巴齐 |
[08:12] | He’s smart. Insulated. | 他很聪明 独来独往 |
[08:14] | But we finally got someone on the inside. | 但我们找到了内应 |
[08:15] | Your inside source, what’s his name? | 你们的内应 叫什么名字 |
[08:17] | If we tell you and you approach him, he might run scared, | 如果告诉你 你去找他 他可能会害怕 |
[08:20] | and everything we’ve worked on could be lost. | 我们的一切努力都可能付诸东流 |
[08:22] | We want to make sure he’s okay. | 我们想确定他没问题 |
[08:24] | Why wouldn’t he be? What aren’t you telling us? | 他怎么会有问题 你们有什么没告诉我们的 |
[08:26] | It’s conventional wisdom in the criminal world | 犯罪界的人们普遍认为 |
[08:28] | that your investigation is going nowhere. | 你们的调查毫无进展 |
[08:31] | Since it rests on this source, | 既然调查依靠这个内应 |
[08:32] | it stands to reason that his life may be in danger. | 按理说他可能有生命危险 |
[08:39] | It’s not a he. | 不是他 |
[08:41] | It’s a she. | 是位女性 |
[08:43] | And we have no case without her. | 要是没有她我们都不会立案 |
[08:51] | Thanks for the Dom, baby. | 谢谢你的香槟 亲爱的 |
[08:53] | Lorik just gave it to me, | 洛里克刚给我 |
[08:54] | but he didn’t tell me what it was for. | 但他没说是为了什么 |
[08:56] | It’s a going-away present. | 这是离别礼物 |
[08:57] | I like the sound of that. Where are we going? | 我喜欢这个说法 我们要去哪里 |
[09:00] | A toast. | 干杯 |
[09:01] | To stupidity. | 为愚蠢 |
[09:03] | That’s a dumb toast. | 这是个愚蠢的祝酒词 |
[09:04] | Well, we are dumb people. | 我们就是愚蠢的人 |
[09:07] | I’m stupid for thinking that you loved me, | 我的愚蠢在于相信你爱过我 |
[09:09] | and you’re stupid for thinking | 你的愚蠢在于认为 |
[09:11] | I wouldn’t find out what you did. | 我不会发现你的所作所为 |
[09:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:15] | Don’t talk. Drink. | 别说话 喝吧 |
[09:18] | If you have enough before he gets there, | 如果在他到之前喝得够多 |
[09:19] | it might not hurt as much. | 你可能不会太痛苦 |
[09:22] | If this is a joke, it’s not funny. | 这个笑话可不好笑 |
[09:24] | It’s not a joke. | 不是笑话 |
[09:25] | It’s a going-away present. | 是离别礼物 |
[09:27] | Okay, I don’t understand. Where are we going? | 好吧 我不明白 我们要去哪里 |
[09:29] | We are not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[09:31] | You are. | 是你去 |
[09:32] | To a very painful place. | 去一个令人痛苦的地方 |
[09:34] | The champagne may numb it. That’s it. | 香槟可能会麻痹痛苦 就这样 |
[09:37] | My present. To numb the pain. | 我的礼物 麻痹痛苦 |
[09:40] | Oh, it’s the classic love story. | 真是个经典的爱情故事 |
[09:41] | Boy meets girl, girl betrays boy, | 男孩遇见了女孩 女孩背叛了男孩 |
[09:44] | boy has psychopath dismember girl. | 男孩让精神病肢解了女孩 |
[09:47] | It’s so cliched, it’s almost boring. | 太老套了 简直无聊 |
[09:49] | I didn’t betray anybody. | 我没有背叛任何人 |
[09:51] | That would be hard to prove. | 很难证明 |
[09:53] | Gaming Enforcement encrypts all of its files. | 博彩执法部门加密了所有文件 |
[09:56] | Unfortunately, someone forgot to firewall the copy machine. | 不幸的是 有人忘记给复印机设置防火墙了 |
[10:03] | You don’t believe him, right, baby? | 你不相信他吧 亲爱的 |
[10:05] | Look, please, I didn’t… | 听着 我没有… |
[10:08] | You know, I love reading quarterly reports, | 我喜欢看季度报告 |
[10:11] | examining financial disclosures, regulating the market. | 检查财务披露 规范市场 |
[10:16] | The part of my job I detest is enforcement. | 我最讨厌的工作就是执行 |
[10:19] | Lately, it seems like all I do. | 最近 这好像是我的全部工作 |
[10:27] | Two years. | 两年 |
[10:28] | We’ve spent two years trying to turn Tsiona Stern. | 我们花了两年时间试图策反蒂奥娜·斯特恩 |
[10:31] | And then we show up and she disappears. | 我们一出现她就消失了 |
[10:33] | Disappears? She’s dead. | 消失 她死了 |
[10:35] | She didn’t miss a check-in, not one, | 她从未失联过 一次也没有 |
[10:36] | until you started asking around. | 直到你们开始四处打听 |
[10:39] | Ms. Stern put her life at risk to help expose Banda Korce. | 斯特恩女士冒着生命危险帮助曝光班达·科斯 |
[10:41] | That was very brave. | 她非常勇敢 |
[10:43] | And we can honor that bravery | 我们可以通过继续她的工作 |
[10:44] | by carrying on with her work. | 来纪念她的勇敢 |
[10:46] | You by going back to your office, | 你们可以回到办公室去 |
[10:47] | reviewing your files, | 查你们的文件 |
[10:48] | and seeing where the case stands without her. | 看是否没有她也能立案 |
[10:50] | We, by looking into her murder. | 我们去调查她的谋杀 |
[10:53] | We can’t do that without names. | 我们没有名字无法调查 |
[10:55] | Family, friends. Who was closest to her? | 家人 朋友 谁和她亲近 |
[10:58] | She had a sister. | 她有个姐姐 |
[11:00] | Ressler, get a name and number. | 雷斯勒 查出名字和电话 |
[11:01] | Take Dembe. See what she knows. | 带邓比一起 看她知道些什么 |
[11:06] | Did you find anything on the bartender? | 你从酒保身上查出什么了吗 |
[11:08] | Maybe yes, maybe no. | 也许有 也许没有 |
[11:11] | The, uh, bartender was close with a woman he worked with. | 酒保和他的一个女同事走得近 |
[11:14] | Did the police talk with her? | 警察和她谈了吗 |
[11:15] | Well, they tried, but she wouldn’t return their calls. | 他们试了 但她不回他们的电话 |
[11:17] | You know, the cops got busy, had other leads, | 警察忙起来了 有其他线索 |
[11:20] | and she fell through the cracks. | 而她就被忘记了 |
[11:21] | It turned out that she didn’t return their calls | 结果她没回他们的电话 |
[11:24] | because she disappeared. | 是因为她消失了 |
[11:25] | She left her apartment the day after the murder | 她在谋杀发生的第二天离开了她的公寓 |
[11:27] | and hasn’t been seen since. | 那之后就没人见过她了 |
[11:28] | – Do you have a name? – I do. | -你有名字吗 -有 |
[11:31] | That’s about all I have. | 我只有这个 |
[11:31] | Like I said, may be a lead, maybe not. | 如我所说 也许是条线索 也许不是 |
[11:34] | Hey, uh, by the way, | 顺带问一下 |
[11:36] | did you ever find the bunny that solved the Cold War? | 你有没有找到那只解决了冷战的兔子 |
[11:40] | That’s a hell of a bedtime story. | 那真是个很棒的睡前故事 |
[11:42] | Mimi belonged to Agnes’ mother. | 咪咪是艾格尼斯的母亲的 |
[11:45] | Holding on to it is like holding on to her. | 抓着它就像是抓着她 |
[11:49] | And, yeah, it’s a hell of a story. | 嗯 那是个好故事 |
[11:50] | One I’m not sure I should tell Agnes. | 我不确定是否该和艾格尼斯讲 |
[11:53] | Her mother’s part in it was complicated. | 她母亲的部分很复杂 |
[11:54] | Agnes deserves the truth, | 艾格尼斯有权知道真相 |
[11:56] | even the parts that are complicated. | 即使是复杂的部分 |
[11:58] | So you think that extends to how her mother died, | 所以你觉得那也包括她母亲是怎么死的 |
[12:01] | which might be the most complicated part of all? | 那可能是最复杂的一部分 |
[12:04] | Yeah, well, of all the parts of the story that you have to tell, | 在所有你要讲的故事中 |
[12:07] | that’s the most important one. | 那是最重要的一个 |
[12:09] | Without it, she’ll never get closure. | 没有它 她永远无法得到了结 |
[12:12] | Thanks, Lew. | 谢了 卢 |
[12:14] | For the advice. And for this. | 你的建议 还有这个 |
[12:17] | Mm. Yeah. Hey, did voicebox ever reach out? | 语音电话有消息了吗 |
[12:19] | Not yet, but it’s been a few weeks, | 还没 但已经过了几周了 |
[12:21] | so it’s only a matter of time. | 所以只是时间问题 |
[12:22] | Right. | 好 |
[12:27] | Hey. I’d like to meet. | 我想见面 |
[12:29] | No. | 不 |
[12:31] | At the cemetery. | 在墓地 |
[12:34] | I begged her not to cooperate with the cops. | 我求她不要和警方合作 |
[12:37] | I told her just to get out. | 我让她脱身 |
[12:39] | But she was stuck on the guy. | 但她迷上了那家伙 |
[12:41] | Well, if she cared for Abazi, why’d she inform on him? | 如果她在意阿巴齐 为什么她要告他的密 |
[12:44] | It was volatile, passionate. | 是因为反复无常 狂热 |
[12:47] | Spite. Anger. Jealousy. | 怨恨 愤怒 嫉妒 |
[12:49] | The trifecta of the scorned lover. | 来自不屑一顾情人的三连击 |
[12:52] | So Abazi cheated on her. | 所以阿巴齐劈腿了 |
[12:53] | He’s a thug. | 他是个恶棍 |
[12:54] | Hurting people, skimming off casino profits. | 伤人 从赌场利润里捞钱 |
[12:57] | She might’ve gone against him anyway, | 她可能到最后都会与他反目 |
[12:59] | but Felicia sure helped. | 但菲莉西亚肯定是推波助澜了 |
[13:01] | Felicia… | 菲莉西亚 |
[13:02] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[13:04] | S-She’s a dealer he moved into one of the suites at the casino. | 是个荷官 他把她调到了赌场的套房 |
[13:08] | Tsiona followed him there, | 蒂奥娜跟着他到了那里 |
[13:09] | expecting to catch him with Felicia, which she did, | 想抓到他和菲莉西亚在一起 她抓到了 |
[13:13] | as well as finding him having some kind of business meeting. | 也发现了他在开某种商务会议 |
[13:18] | You want to bug a suite at the casino? | 你想窃听赌场的套房吗 |
[13:20] | The informant’s sister says that’s where Abazi | 线人的姐姐说阿巴齐 |
[13:21] | conducted a lot of his business. | 很多生意都是在那里谈的 |
[13:23] | The suite’s rented in the name of his girlfriend. | 套房是用他女友的名字租的 |
[13:25] | His other girlfriend. | 他的另一个女友 |
[13:27] | A Felicia Dawson. | 菲莉西亚·道森 |
[13:29] | Former casino employee. | 前赌场员工 |
[13:30] | Divorced. Five-year-old daughter. | 离过婚 有个五岁大的女儿 |
[13:32] | Who’s now consorting with criminals, | 现在和罪犯待在一起 |
[13:33] | which should be enough for us to pull a warrant, | 应该足够我们申请监听许可了 |
[13:35] | hear what they talk about. | 听他们在说什么 |
[13:36] | And hopefully hear enough from Abazi | 希望能从阿巴齐那里听到足够的消息 |
[13:37] | to get to the Chairman. | 追查到主席 |
[13:39] | Getting a warrant might not be the problem, | 拿到监听许可可能不是问题 |
[13:40] | but installing the bug is. | 但装窃听器是 |
[13:42] | I do not envy the guy who has to slip in and out | 我不羡慕要溜进再溜出 |
[13:45] | of the love nest of an Albanian mobster. | 阿尔巴尼亚犯罪分子爱巢的那个人 |
[13:50] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[13:51] | Hands out. | 举手 |
[13:52] | – I’m not doing it. – Doing what? | -我不干 -干什么 |
[13:54] | I’m asking you to meet some people. | 我是让你见一些人 |
[13:56] | I know what you’re asking me to do, | 我知道你在让我干什么 |
[13:58] | and the answer is no. | 我的回答是不 |
[14:00] | Call me back when you’re alone. | 等你一个人了打给我 |
[14:04] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[14:06] | Oh. Uh, nothing. | 没有 |
[14:07] | I will just put things out. | 我会把东西摆好 |
[14:10] | Very good. | 很好 |
[14:32] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[14:33] | I’m guessing the hot dog is for you. | 我猜热狗是给你点的 |
[14:36] | You wanna eat it down here? | 你想在这底下吃吗 |
[14:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:39] | One hot dog coming up. | 一份热狗来了 |
[14:42] | There you go. Voila. | 给你 瞧 |
[14:45] | What’s wrong? Parents fighting? | 怎么了 父母吵架了吗 |
[14:47] | They’re not my parents. | 他们不是我的父母 |
[14:49] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[14:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:52] | I saw you put it there. | 我看到你把它贴在那 |
[14:53] | That? Oh, um, that’s part of a magic trick. | 那个吗 那是一个魔术的一部分 |
[14:58] | And if it’s done right, Mr. Abazi will disappear. | 如果成功 阿巴齐先生就会消失 |
[15:02] | People can’t disappear. | 人消失不了 |
[15:03] | Not normally, no. | 一般不能 |
[15:05] | But, uh, this… This is a very special trick. | 但这 这是个很特别的魔术 |
[15:08] | But for it to work, you can’t tell anyone. | 但要它成功 你不能告诉任何人 |
[15:11] | Not even your mom. | 你妈妈也不能 |
[15:13] | Think you can do that? | 觉得你能做到吗 |
[15:14] | But if he goes, will he ever come back? | 但如果他消失了 还会不会再回来 |
[15:17] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[15:19] | It’s magic. | 这是魔法 |
[15:23] | Agnes is doing well. | 艾格尼斯很好 |
[15:25] | At school, she’s getting mostly A’s. | 在学校 她大多科目都是A |
[15:30] | A B+ in math. | 数学得了B+ |
[15:32] | She doesn’t really like math. | 她不是很喜欢数学 |
[15:34] | Neither do I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[15:37] | She’s got lots of friends. | 她有很多朋友 |
[15:40] | At the moment, her biggest concern | 现在她最大的担忧是 |
[15:42] | is that we have misplaced Mimi. | 我们找不到咪咪了 |
[15:44] | I’m sure she’ll turn up, | 我相信她会出现的 |
[15:45] | but for now, the house is being turned upside down. | 但现在整座房子都被翻了个遍 |
[15:53] | When my father died, | 当我爸去世 |
[15:56] | I kept a little painting of his. | 我留下了他的一张小画 |
[16:00] | He always wished he’d been a real painter. | 他一直希望他是个真正的画家 |
[16:04] | But at least there was the one. | 但至少留下了一张 |
[16:06] | He took terrible care of it, so it’s faded and torn. | 他保存得很不好 所以褪色裂开了 |
[16:12] | But it reminded me of him, so I kept it in the bathroom. | 但它让我想起他 所以我把它放在了卫生间 |
[16:17] | Every morning, he and I would have a little chat. | 每天早上 他和我会聊几句 |
[16:25] | Why do we do that, talk to the dead? | 我们为什么那样做 和故去的人交谈 |
[16:28] | They’re gone. Why do we talk to them? | 他们不在了 我们为什么跟他们说话 |
[16:34] | But they’re not gone. | 但他们没有消失 |
[16:37] | As long as we’re here, they’re here with us. | 只要我们在 他们也会在 |
[16:42] | Where are the guards? | 守卫去哪了 |
[16:43] | I dismissed them. | 我让他们解散了 |
[16:45] | If Elizabeth is watching over us, | 如果伊丽莎白在天有灵 |
[16:49] | I think she’d want Agnes to know the truth, | 我觉得她会希望艾格尼斯知道真相的 |
[16:51] | at least as much of it as we can give her. | 至少是我们能告诉她的那部分真相 |
[16:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:59] | I’ll get a court order. | 我去申请法庭令 |
[17:02] | If we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna do it the right way. | 如果我们真要这么做 得通过正确的方式 |
[17:15] | Hello, Elizabeth. | 你好 伊丽莎白 |
[17:26] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪找到的 |
[17:27] | It was under the seat. | 在座位底下 |
[17:28] | Agnes fell asleep on the way back from the opera. | 艾格尼斯从剧院回家的时候睡着了 |
[17:31] | She must’ve dropped it. | 一定是那时候落下了 |
[17:32] | I’ve been looking everywhere. | 我到处在找 |
[17:33] | You have no idea what a relief this is. | 你不知道她为了找这个有多闹腾 |
[17:35] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[17:36] | Elizabeth couldn’t sleep. | 伊丽莎白小时有次睡不着 |
[17:38] | Colicky. | 得了疝气 |
[17:40] | But more often than not, | 但一般 |
[17:41] | when she scrunched that bunny against her cheek, | 只要她挠着小兔子的脸颊 |
[17:44] | she was calm, quiet. | 她就会很平静 |
[17:49] | You should’ve taken her to the opera. | 你该带她去剧院的 |
[17:51] | That’ll put anyone to sleep. | 剧院能让所有人睡着 |
[18:02] | Harold, please instruct the medical examiner | 哈罗德 请告诉验尸官 |
[18:05] | to be as respectful as possible. | 验尸时对她尊重些 |
[18:11] | Why? Because I’m terrified for my daughter. | 为什么 因为我担心我的女儿 |
[18:14] | Yes, names, dates. | 是的 名字 日期 |
[18:17] | That’s fine. Roger’s Park, 3:00. | 好 罗杰公园 三点 |
[18:23] | The meeting’s set with King and McVay. | 与金和麦克维约好见面时间地点了 |
[18:25] | You did good. | 做得不错 |
[18:27] | Even I believed you betrayed me. | 我都要相信你背叛我了 |
[18:29] | When I was there, I heard Abazi and Felicia arguing. | 我在那的时候 听到了阿巴齐和菲莉西亚吵架 |
[18:31] | This could be why. | 可能就是因为这个 |
[18:32] | He’s using her to set up King and McVay. | 阿巴齐在利用她给金和麦克维设陷阱 |
[18:34] | This is how it’s gonna go. | 计划是这样的 |
[18:36] | Lorik drives. | 洛里克开车 |
[18:37] | You get out, enter the park. | 你下车 进公园 |
[18:40] | When they approach, you drop your sunglasses, | 等他们接近了 把墨镜扔地上 |
[18:42] | bend down to pick them up. | 然后弯腰捡墨镜 |
[18:44] | Lorik does the rest. | 洛里克会处理剩下的事 |
[18:45] | Meaning he kills them. | 意思是 杀了他们 |
[18:47] | Meaning that whatever it is, | 意思是 不管怎么样 |
[18:49] | you don’t have to worry about it. | 都不需要你操心 |
[18:50] | All right, Dembe and I will go to the park. | 我和邓比去公园 |
[18:52] | You let King and McVay know they’re walking into a trap. | 你告诉金和麦克维 有陷阱等着他们 |
[18:57] | Does Abazi actually think killing the two people | 阿巴齐真的以为 杀了调查他的两个人 |
[18:59] | investigating him will stop the investigation? | 就能阻止对他的调查吗 |
[19:01] | He’s not thinking. He’s reacting. | 他不只是以为 他已经动手了 |
[19:03] | Like a cornered animal lashing out. | 这就是困兽犹斗 |
[19:07] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[19:09] | Mommy’s gonna go run an errand. | 妈妈去做件事 |
[19:11] | Driton’s coming over to be with you while I’m gone, okay? | 我不在的时候 德里顿会来陪你 好吗 |
[19:16] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 小朋友 |
[19:18] | We’ll have a good time. | 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[19:23] | Please make him disappear. | 拜托了 让他消失吧 |
[19:25] | Please make him disappear. | 拜托了 让他消失吧 |
[19:27] | Please make him disappear. | 拜托了 让他消失吧 |
[19:31] | Oh, sir, sir, about, uh, Driton Abazi… | 长官 有关于德里顿·阿巴齐的事… |
[19:33] | Not now, okay? | 现在不行 |
[19:34] | – Is everything all right? – I’m sure it will be. | -一切还好吧 -会好的 |
[19:36] | It’s just… The exhumation. | 只不过… 挖坟的事 |
[19:39] | I ordered it. | 我申请了 |
[19:42] | Pursuant to an order issued | 依据维多利亚·夏皮罗大法官 |
[19:43] | by Superior Court Judge Victoria Shapiro, | 所签发的法庭令 |
[19:45] | we are conducting an exhumation autopsy | 我们将对伊丽莎白·基恩的尸体 |
[19:47] | on Elizabeth Keen. | 进行解剖 |
[19:49] | The purpose of the autopsy is to determine | 尸检的目的是为了确认 |
[19:50] | whether Agent Keen ingested a tracking device | 基恩探员的尸体内 |
[19:52] | which remains inside her postmortem. | 是否被植入了追踪器 |
[19:56] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:57] | Where are we on King and McVay? | 跟金和麦克维说得怎么样了 |
[19:59] | That was their supervisor. | 是他们的上级 |
[20:00] | They’re not picking up his calls or mine. | 他们不接他的电话 也不接我的 |
[20:02] | I’m not surprised. After what happened to their last informant, | 不奇怪 自他们的上一个线人出事后 |
[20:04] | they don’t trust anybody, especially us. | 他们不信任任何人 尤其是我们 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[20:08] | All right. This could be the agents arriving. | 这辆车可能是他们 |
[20:21] | Here comes King and McVay. | 金和麦克维来了 |
[20:23] | I’ll keep eyes on the driver. | 我盯着司机 |
[20:26] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[20:27] | We want to start by saying we will protect you. | 我们想先说 我们会保护你 |
[20:29] | I wish you could, but you can’t even protect yourselves. | 希望你们可以 但你们连自己都保护不好 |
[20:36] | It’s a hit. | 是杀手 |
[20:41] | FBI! Stand back! | 联调局 退后 |
[20:42] | – Are you all right? – Get away from the car! | -你没事吧 -离那辆车远点 |
[20:47] | Donald Ressler, FBI. You need to come with us. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的 你得跟我们走 |
[20:50] | No, I can’t. My daughter… | 不行 我女儿… |
[20:52] | – We know about your daughter. – Is she all right? | -我们知道你女儿的事 -她没事吧 |
[20:54] | She will be. If you come with us, now. | 她会没事的 但你得立刻跟我们走 |
[21:00] | It’s done. But Lorik was shot. | 解决了 但洛里克被枪杀了 |
[21:03] | I don’t know. One of the agents, I think, | 我不知道 应该是一个探员干的 |
[21:05] | before they were killed. | 他们被杀之前开的枪 |
[21:08] | I-I don’t know. It all happened so fast. | 我不知道 一切发生得太快了 |
[21:10] | I just… | 我只是… |
[21:12] | Baby, I’m scared. | 亲爱的 我很害怕 |
[21:14] | I need you to come and get me. | 我需要你来接我 |
[21:17] | And I need you to bring Lily. | 你得把莉莉带上 |
[21:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:23] | Yeah, yeah. I know where that is. | 嗯 我知道那里 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:28] | He’s coming for me. | 他会来接我 |
[21:32] | But you can’t do anything until I have my daughter. | 但在我接到女儿之前 你们什么也不能做 |
[21:35] | Where did Abazi tell you to meet? | 阿巴齐让你去哪里见面 |
[21:46] | – Hi, baby! – Mommy! | -宝贝 -妈妈 |
[21:50] | I did what you asked me to do. | 你让我做的 我已经做了 |
[21:53] | What else would I do? You had Lily. | 我还会怎么做 你手上有莉莉 |
[21:58] | Driton, please. | 德里顿 求你 |
[22:04] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[22:11] | FBI! Hands! Hands! | 联调局 举起手 |
[22:14] | FBI! You’re under arrest. | 联调局 你被捕了 |
[22:15] | – Hands! Let’s see ’em! – Turn around. | -举手 把手举起来 -转身 |
[22:20] | And clear. Everyone, stand down. | 安全 所有人 撤退 |
[22:28] | Told you he’d disappear. | 跟你说了他会消失 |
[22:31] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[22:36] | I’ll update Cooper on Abazi’s arrest. | 我去跟库珀说阿巴齐被捕的事 |
[22:38] | Has he talked to you about Elizabeth yet? | 他跟你说伊丽莎白的事了吗 |
[22:40] | No. Why? What about her? | 没有 她怎么了 |
[22:43] | The M.E. Found the tracker. | 验尸官发现追踪器了 |
[22:44] | I’ll get there as soon as we can. | 我会尽快赶到 |
[22:46] | We should discuss what comes next. | 我们得商量下接下来的计划 |
[22:50] | Is it true about Liz? | 莉斯的事是真的吗 |
[22:52] | That you pulled the guards? That you dug her up? | 你把守卫撤了 把她尸体挖出来了 |
[22:55] | I know you feel, but I decided it was the right thing to do. | 我知道你的感受 但我觉得这是正确的事 |
[22:58] | You decided? | 你觉得 |
[22:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:01] | Reddington put you up to this. | 雷丁顿让你这么做的 |
[23:03] | – They found the tracker. – All you did was desecrate her grave. | -他们发现追踪器了 -你亵渎了她的坟墓 |
[23:09] | Elizabeth would’ve wanted us to do this. | 伊丽莎白也会想我们这么做的 |
[23:12] | She would want us to know who’s responsible for her death. | 她会想知道谁是害死她的凶手 |
[23:16] | You wanna know who’s responsible for killing her? | 你想知道谁是害死她的凶手 |
[23:19] | It was Reddington. | 是雷丁顿 |
[23:55] | Contact Pilken. | 联系皮尔肯 |
[23:56] | Tell him we’re done with Abazi, | 跟他说我们不会管阿巴齐了 |
[23:58] | have him delist Banda Korce. | 让他把班达·科斯停牌 |
[24:00] | The stockholders won’t be happy. | 股东不会开心的 |
[24:01] | We have rules. | 我们有规定 |
[24:02] | When a company is in legal trouble, | 当公司陷入法律纠纷时 |
[24:04] | they’re sacrificed to protect the market. | 将牺牲他们来保住市场 |
[24:06] | I want you to clean the place. | 我要你清理这个地方 |
[24:08] | Collect every flash drive, | 收集所有U盘 |
[24:09] | every file, every Post-it Note. | 文件和便利贴 |
[24:11] | If it so much as mentions the night market, | 只要提到暗夜市场的 |
[24:13] | I want it destroyed. | 一律销毁 |
[24:15] | What about Abazi? Will he talk? | 那阿巴齐呢 他会告密吗 |
[24:17] | Oh, he’s seen how we deal with informants. | 他见过我们怎样处理告密者 |
[24:19] | He won’t say a word. | 一个字都不会说的 |
[24:23] | – He won’t talk. – Did he lawyer up? | -他不开口 -他的律师来了吗 |
[24:25] | No. He’s terrified of the Chairman. | 没有 他很害怕主席 |
[24:27] | We said we’d protect him. He laughed. | 我们说会保护他 他哈哈大笑 |
[24:29] | – What about Felicia? – I think she would cooperate | -菲莉西亚呢 -我想她很愿意合作 |
[24:32] | if it meant protecting her daughter. | 如果这能保护她的女儿 |
[24:33] | But I don’t think she knows anything. | 但我想她什么都不知道 |
[24:38] | So we’re nowhere on connecting Abazi to the night market. | 所以我们无法把阿巴齐和暗夜市场联系起来 |
[24:57] | Oh, hey. Uh, so I, uh, I’ve been looking into the tracker. | 我 我研究了那个追踪器 |
[24:59] | And I-I don’t suppose you’re interested in an update. | 我想你对我的最新发现大概不感兴趣 |
[25:03] | You supposed right. | 你说得对 |
[25:07] | It is incredibly cool. | 这真太酷了 |
[25:09] | I mean, uh, well, not the way it was used, of course, | 当然 不是它的使用方式 |
[25:12] | but big picture, this thing is insane. | 但总的来说 这东西简直不可思议 |
[25:15] | It has a power supply and a microprocessor | 它有一个电源和一个微处理器 |
[25:18] | that is only activated to transmit data | 只有当遇到目标的消化酶时 |
[25:20] | when it comes into contact with the target’s digestive enzymes. | 才会被激活传输数据 |
[25:24] | I must say, I’ve, uh, had my fill of analyzing | 我必须说 我最近已受够了 |
[25:27] | the contents of people’s stomachs of late. | 研究人类的胃部内容物 |
[25:29] | Oh, that’s understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[25:31] | Is there a signature of any kind, | 有任何标识 |
[25:33] | something to identify where it was made or by whom? | 可以辨别是在哪里或是谁制造的吗 |
[25:36] | I don’t know yet. Maybe. I need to keep looking. | 我还不知道 也许我还需要继续调查 |
[25:39] | Then that’s what I want you to do. | 那就请你继续调查 |
[25:40] | There can’t be that many people in the world | 世界上没有太多人 |
[25:41] | capable of making something this advanced. | 有能力制造出如此先进的东西 |
[25:43] | I’m confident we’ll find him, | 我相信我们一定会找到那个人 |
[25:45] | more confident than I am that we’ll find the Chairman. | 比我们找到主席的可能性更大 |
[25:47] | Abazi won’t talk. | 阿巴齐不愿开口 |
[25:48] | Of course not. | 当然不愿意 |
[25:50] | But you don’t really need him to. | 但你真的不需要他开口 |
[25:52] | He’s our connection to the Chairman. | 他是我们与主席的联系 |
[25:54] | A connection we can’t make unless he talks. | 一种除非他开口 我们无法建立的联系 |
[25:56] | So just say that he talked. | 所以假设他招了 |
[25:58] | Tell the world | 告诉全世界 |
[25:59] | that you’ve been investigating the night market | 你们一直在调查暗夜市场 |
[26:01] | and are preparing to shut it down. | 并准备将其关闭 |
[26:04] | None of which is true. | 这些都是假的 |
[26:05] | Well, what is true, Harold, | 什么是真的 哈罗德 |
[26:07] | is that rumor can drive the market. | 真相是 谣言可以驱动市场 |
[26:09] | That’s why ‘s stock went up, | 班达·科斯的股票之所以上涨 |
[26:12] | on the rumor that they’d found the government informant. | 是因为有谣言说他们找到了政府的线人 |
[26:15] | You want to flush out the Chairman? | 你想引出主席吗 |
[26:18] | Spread the rumor that Abazi sang like a canary. | 散布谣言说阿巴齐全都招了 |
[26:22] | Which no one can contradict because he’s in custody. | 没人能反驳这一点 因为他被拘留了 |
[26:25] | You want me to lie through my teeth at a press conference? | 你想让我在新闻发布会上说谎吗 |
[26:27] | I want you to apply situational ethics. | 我希望你的道德标准能随机而变 |
[26:30] | Which I find to be immensely enjoyable | 我觉得这样非常令人愉快 |
[26:33] | and ruthlessly effective. | 且十分有效 |
[26:35] | And would make for a fantastic board game. | 并会让这局棋变得很有趣 |
[26:41] | We got everything. Notebooks. Tablets. | 我们收走了一切 笔记本 平板电脑 |
[26:44] | There’s nothing left that can hurt us. | 没什么能伤害我们了 |
[26:46] | Yeah, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[26:48] | We need a circuit breaker. | 我们需要熔断 |
[26:49] | Level Three. | 三级熔断 |
[26:51] | Yes, now. Before the market drops another 20%. | 对 现在 在市场再下跌20%之前 |
[26:55] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[26:56] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 这正是我要搞清楚的 |
[27:00] | Mr. Abazi is wanted in connection | 阿巴齐先生因涉嫌 |
[27:02] | with extortion and money laundering. | 敲诈勒索和洗钱被通缉 |
[27:04] | His company also trades on a criminal stock market | 他的公司还在一个名为”暗夜市场”的 |
[27:07] | known as the night market. | 违法证券市场上进行交易 |
[27:09] | Mr. Abazi has agreed to cooperate fully. | 阿巴齐先生已同意全力合作 |
[27:12] | Call a meeting. All the board members. | 召集会议 叫所有董事会成员来 |
[27:15] | I can’t believe he talked. | 我不相信他招了 |
[27:16] | Because he didn’t. It’s a trick. | 因为他没有 这是个圈套 |
[27:17] | I need to make sure nobody else falls for it. | 我需要确保没人会上当 |
[27:21] | Chum’s in the water. | 鱼饵已在水中 |
[27:23] | Our shark won’t be able to resist. | 我们的鲨鱼将无法抗拒 |
[27:25] | – I hope you’re right. – Take the win, Harold. | -希望你是对的 -你会赢的 哈罗德 |
[27:27] | You did well. | 你做得很好 |
[27:40] | Andrew Kennison. | 安德鲁·肯尼森 |
[27:43] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识这个人 |
[27:44] | I need him to go away. | 我需要他离开 |
[27:46] | – “Go away”? – Disappear. | -离开 -消失 |
[27:48] | New identity. New life. | 新的身份 新的生活 |
[27:49] | – Why? – Because I said so. | -为什么 -照我说的做 |
[27:59] | Yes. Lew, I’m glad you got a lead, | 对 卢 很高兴你找到了线索 |
[28:02] | but the bartender’s friend’s gonna have to wait. | 但酒保的朋友必须等等 |
[28:03] | He called with a demand. I can’t talk about it now. | 他打电话来提要求 我现在没法说 |
[28:07] | Just get here as soon as you can. | 请尽快赶过来 |
[28:10] | – Any word from Ressler? – No. | -雷斯勒有消息吗 -没有 |
[28:11] | I reached out to him, but he didn’t answer. | 我给他打过电话 但他没接 |
[28:14] | – I’m worried about him. – He’s upset. | -我很担心他 -他很难过 |
[28:16] | Understandable. But he’ll be fine. | 可以理解 但他会好起来的 |
[28:17] | Sir, your bluff worked. | 长官 你的虚张声势见效了 |
[28:19] | Check it out. It is a huge sell-off. | 快看 这是次大抛售 |
[28:21] | The rumor you spread about Abazi telling us | 你散布谣言说 阿巴齐告诉我们 |
[28:23] | about the night market spooked investors. | 关于暗夜市场的事 把投资者吓坏了 |
[28:25] | The market was down 20% before trading was halted. | 市场在交易停止前下跌了20% |
[28:27] | Hang on. Can you stop it? | 等等 你能停一下吗 |
[28:29] | Every other stock is down except that one. | 所有股票都下跌了 除了那一支 |
[28:31] | An interesting anomaly, | 有趣的反常现象 |
[28:32] | but I don’t see how one company bucking the market | 但我认为一家逆市上涨的公司 |
[28:34] | is relevant to our case. | 与我们的案子无关 |
[28:36] | Maybe not, but that is a company I wish I could invest in. | 也许无关 但我希望能投资这家公司 |
[28:39] | In a way you do. | 从某种程度上你可以 |
[28:40] | COC stands for Concierge of Crime. | COC的全称是”犯罪世界的管理员” |
[28:44] | Reddington. It’s his company. | 雷丁顿 这是他的公司 |
[28:46] | You told your investors it was a bluff. | 你告诉你的投资者这是虚张声势 |
[28:48] | That’s why your stock’s going up | 这就是为什么你的股票会上涨 |
[28:49] | and everybody else’s is tanking. | 而其他所有人的都在狂跌 |
[28:51] | You traded on insider information. | 你利用内部信息进行交易 |
[28:53] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[28:54] | But not on principle, mind you. | 但提醒你 不是基于原则 |
[28:57] | I’d do it if it were in my interest, | 如果感兴趣 我会这样做的 |
[28:58] | but in this case, it’s not. | 但这事我不感兴趣 |
[28:59] | You didn’t bring us this case to take down the night market. | 你给我们这案子不是为了摧毁暗夜市场 |
[29:02] | You brought it us to drive up your share price. | 是为了抬高你的股价 |
[29:04] | Actually, I was aiming for bankruptcy. | 实际上 我的目标是破产 |
[29:06] | And all the freedom that that implies. | 以及由此带来的所有自由 |
[29:08] | You know what? Between the exhumation | 知道吗 除了发掘骸骨 |
[29:10] | and other things I’m dealing with, | 我还有许多其他事情要处理 |
[29:11] | I don’t have the bandwidth for your nonsense. | 没空听你在这里胡说八道 |
[29:14] | Other things? Do tell. | 其他事情 说说看 |
[29:16] | Why? You never do. | 为什么 你从来不说 |
[29:17] | Harold, the market is teetering, | 哈罗德 市场现在摇摇欲坠 |
[29:19] | but it will recover, unless you move on the Chairman. | 但会恢复的 除非你能抓到主席 |
[29:22] | Thanks to your bluff, I know how you can do that. | 多亏你的虚张声势 我知道你能怎么做 |
[29:25] | – How? – He’s called a meeting. | -怎么做 -他在召集会议 |
[29:27] | – I’m on my way to it now. – Where? | -我要去开会了 -在哪里 |
[29:29] | I’ll tell you, but first, | 我会告诉你的 但首先 |
[29:31] | you’ll have to give me time to say my piece and go. | 你得给我时间把话说完并离开 |
[29:36] | Some of you are new to the market. | 你们中有些人是新来的 |
[29:38] | Others have been listed for years. | 有些人已经上市好几年了 |
[29:39] | But this is the first time any of us have met in person. | 但这是我们第一次见面 |
[29:43] | That should give you an idea | 这样你们应该会意识到 |
[29:45] | of how important I feel this meeting is. | 我对这次会议的重视程度 |
[29:47] | Now, together, your companies represent | 你们总共持有 |
[29:50] | 15% of our market cap. | 我们市值的百分之十五 |
[29:53] | What you do matters. | 所以你们的一举一动都很重要 |
[29:55] | You panic, others panic. | 你们慌了 别人就会慌 |
[29:58] | If you don’t, we can weather any storm. | 如果你们保持镇定 我们就能度过难关 |
[30:00] | But can we weather the FBI? | 但是我们能安全渡过联调局那关吗 |
[30:02] | Well, if they have something on us, maybe not. | 如果他们有我们的把柄 也许不能 |
[30:05] | But they don’t. | 但是他们什么都没有 |
[30:06] | Abazi didn’t talk. | 阿巴齐什么都没说 |
[30:08] | Now, the FBI said that he did | 联调局说他告密了只是因为 |
[30:10] | because they want to scare investors, get them to panic. | 他们想吓走投资者 让他们心神不定 |
[30:13] | If they could hurt us, they would, | 如果他们能伤到我们 早就动手了 |
[30:15] | but they can’t. | 但是他们伤不到我们 |
[30:16] | So they started a rumor hoping we’ll hurt ourselves, | 所以他们就散布谣言希望我们内斗 |
[30:19] | and that is exactly what we’re doing. | 我们不能顺了他们的意 |
[30:22] | $25 million. | 两千五百万 |
[30:23] | I’ll put that in the market by close of business tomorrow, | 明天闭市前我就把这笔钱投入市场 |
[30:26] | a leadership investment to | 作为安抚一些明显紧张投资者的 |
[30:28] | calm some obviously frayed nerves. | 第一笔投资 |
[30:31] | Mr. Reddington. Thank you. | 雷丁顿先生 谢谢 |
[30:33] | See, that’s exactly what we need. | 看 这正是我们需要的 |
[30:34] | Send a signal to the other investors | 给其他投资者一个信号 |
[30:37] | that the FBI is all sizzle, no steak. | 联调局只是在雷声大雨点小 |
[30:40] | – I do have one condition. – Which is? | -但我有一个条件 -是什么 |
[30:42] | The name of the lead investor in my company. | 我公司主要投资人的名字 |
[30:45] | Well, I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 很抱歉 我不能给你 |
[30:49] | $30 million. | 三千万 |
[30:51] | Mr. Reddington, I talked about privacy. | 雷丁顿先生 我说过隐私问题 |
[30:53] | We have rules. | 我们有规定 |
[30:54] | Bend them. | 变通一下 |
[30:56] | 35. Give me a number. | 三千五 说个数字 |
[30:58] | – You must have one. – But I don’t. | -一定有个价格 -并没有 |
[31:00] | You’re willing to risk the market | 你宁愿冒着市场崩盘的危险 |
[31:02] | to protect the identity of a single investor? | 也不愿意告诉我一个投资者的名字 |
[31:06] | I designed the market interface | 我设计的市场接口 |
[31:07] | to protect against this kind of bribe, | 就是为了防止像这样的贿赂 |
[31:10] | or was that a threat? | 还是说那是个威胁 |
[31:12] | I anticipated the need to keep men like you | 我预料到有必要防止像你这样的人 |
[31:14] | from hanging me off the side of a building | 每次觉得卖空了 被欺骗了 |
[31:16] | every time they felt cheated by a short sale. | 就威胁我 |
[31:19] | So I made sure the identity of each and every investor | 所以我确保每一个投资者的姓名 |
[31:23] | was shielded, even from me. | 都是保密的 甚至连我也不知道 |
[31:26] | Well, I’m sure you all have more to discuss, | 我相信你们还有其他要讨论的 |
[31:29] | but I’ve said what I came to say | 我要说的说完了 |
[31:31] | and heard what I care to hear. | 想听的也听到了 |
[31:32] | So please excuse me. | 所以我先告辞了 |
[31:42] | Andrew Kennison. Who is he? | 安德鲁·肯尼森是谁 |
[31:44] | An MIT grad student. | 麻省理工的研究生 |
[31:45] | What his connection is to any of this, I have no idea. | 我想不到他跟这些有什么联系 |
[31:48] | And voicebox wants him disappeared. | 语音电话希望他消失 |
[31:50] | A new ID. A new life. | 新身份 新生活 |
[31:52] | Okay. So that’s what you do. | 好吧 所以你要这么做 |
[31:54] | -Kidnap a grad student? – Buy time. | -绑架一个研究生 -拖延时间 |
[31:56] | Keep voicebox happy until we’ve had a chance | 要让语音电话满意 直到我们有机会 |
[31:58] | to talk to the bartender’s friend. | 和酒保的朋友聊聊 |
[32:00] | I’ve got a line on her. | 我有她的消息 |
[32:01] | I know that she headed down south. | 我知道她往南去了 |
[32:02] | Maybe she could tell us who put him up to doping you, | 也许她能告诉我们谁让他给你下的药 |
[32:04] | which would prove your innocence. | 这样就能证明你是清白的 |
[32:10] | Not a good time. | 现在可不是个好时机 |
[32:11] | Then I’ll be brief. 3726 Sheridan Road. | 那我长话短说 雪利敦路3726号 |
[32:14] | They have backup. So come heavy. | 他们有后援 记得带重型武器 |
[32:18] | What can we tell Kennison to convince him to come with me? | 我们跟肯尼森说什么才能说服他跟我走 |
[32:21] | My vote, the truth. | 我选实话实说 |
[32:23] | I need to speak with my team, give them an assignment. | 我得找一下我的团队 给他们下达任务 |
[32:27] | Then I’ll pay Mr. Kennison a visit. | 然后去找一下肯尼森先生 |
[32:30] | So, yes, while a leveraged buyback | 虽然杠杆回购 |
[32:32] | will increase the debit on your balance sheet, | 会增加你资产负债表上的借款 |
[32:34] | we have a number of offshore… | 但是我们有一些海外 |
[32:36] | FBI! Hands! | 联调局 手举起来 |
[32:38] | Hands! Hands! | 举起来 举起来 |
[32:46] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[32:49] | Abazi did talk. | 阿巴齐告密了 |
[32:50] | Sang like a bird. And the melody… | 就像鸟儿一样歌唱不停 还有那旋律 |
[32:54] | …it was all about you. | 说的都是你 |
[33:05] | Andrew Kennison. | 安德烈·肯尼森 |
[33:06] | Harold Cooper, FBI. | 哈罗德·库珀 联调局探员 |
[33:09] | What’s this about? | 这是要干什么 |
[33:11] | We have reason to believe your life is in danger. | 我们有理由相信你有生命危险 |
[33:13] | An agent with the Bureau has been compromised. | 局里的一名探员叛变了 |
[33:16] | He’s being blackmailed, and for some reason, | 有人敲诈他 并且出于一些原因 |
[33:18] | the blackmailer wants him to abduct you. | 敲诈他的人希望他绑架你 |
[33:20] | That’s insane. Why? | 真是荒唐 为什么 |
[33:22] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还希望你能告诉我原因 |
[33:24] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:26] | It this some kind of joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[33:27] | I can assure you, this is deadly serious. | 我跟你保证 这非常严重 |
[33:29] | I’ve contacted the Marshal Service. | 我已经联系了法警 |
[33:30] | They’re prepared to move you somewhere safe | 他们准备把你转移到安全的地方 |
[33:32] | until the danger’s passed. | 直到危险过去 |
[33:33] | Move… Move me? Move me where? | 转移 转移我 转移到哪儿去 |
[33:35] | I’ll explain it all in the car. | 我上车再跟你解释 |
[33:40] | The codes. How do you decrypt them? | 这些代号 你是怎么翻译的 |
[33:43] | We have rules. | 我们有规定 |
[33:44] | I don’t break them. | 我不会违反规定的 |
[33:49] | Name the companies that trade on the night market | 说出在暗夜市场交易的公司 |
[33:52] | and you can help yourself. | 帮自己一把 |
[33:53] | Perhaps save yourself. | 也许能救你自己 |
[33:55] | I’m here because you lied. | 我会在这里是因为你撒谎了 |
[33:57] | Now you want me to break my word? | 然后现在你希望我背弃诺言 |
[33:58] | And you’re the good guys? | 而你就变成好人了 |
[34:00] | You created a market | 你创造了一个市场 |
[34:00] | that channeled billions | 一个向犯罪集团 |
[34:01] | into criminal enterprises. | 输送数十亿美元的市场 |
[34:02] | Enron. Tyco. | 安然公司 泰科电子 |
[34:04] | AIG. Freddie Mac. | 美国国际集团 房地美 |
[34:06] | Who channeled billions to them? | 谁把资金给他们的 |
[34:08] | Have you arrested anyone on Wall Street | 你有逮捕过任何一个在华尔街工作 |
[34:11] | who financed their crimes? | 资助他们犯罪的人吗 |
[34:13] | How about credit default swaps? | 还有信用违约掉期 |
[34:16] | Sub-prime lending. | 次级贷款 |
[34:17] | In 2008, those markets | 2008年 那些市场 |
[34:19] | crashed the world economy, | 毁了世界金融体系 |
[34:21] | wiped out over $10 trillion | 抹掉了超过数十万 |
[34:23] | worth of wealth, | 美金的财富 |
[34:24] | cost 8 million people their jobs. | 八千万人失业 |
[34:28] | Did you arrest anyone for that? | 你有因此逮捕任何人吗 |
[34:31] | One guy. | 逮捕了一个人 |
[34:34] | One. | 就一个 |
[34:36] | I may lose my freedom. | 我也许失去自由了 |
[34:39] | But if it’s all the same to you… | 但是如果对你来说都一样 |
[34:42] | …I’ll keep my integrity. | 我要保持我的职业操守 |
[34:45] | Harold, come in. Have a seat. | 哈罗德 请进 请坐 |
[34:50] | Can I get you anything? | 喝什么吗 |
[34:52] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 |
[34:58] | After Elizabeth died, I… | 伊丽莎白死后 |
[35:05] | …let things go. | 我就放弃了一些事情 |
[35:07] | Lot of things. | 很多事情 |
[35:08] | People, businesses, | 我的人 业务 |
[35:10] | trade routes, landing rights. | 贸易航路 土地权 |
[35:13] | Streams of income. | 收入来源 |
[35:16] | When I came back, I was illiquid. | 我回来的时候 没有流动资金 |
[35:20] | So I incorporated and sold stock on the night market | 所以我成立了股份公司在暗夜市场出售股票 |
[35:23] | and got what I needed. | 我得到了我所需要的 |
[35:25] | And something I didn’t. | 以及我不需要的 |
[35:28] | Greenmail. | 绿票讹诈 |
[35:29] | A hostile takeover. | 恶意收购 |
[35:31] | By whom, I don’t know. | 我不知道是谁 |
[35:32] | But someone courted my shareholders in secret | 但有人暗地里讨好我的股东们 |
[35:35] | and bought a controlling interest in my… | 还买下了我公司的… |
[35:41] | Company. | 控制权 |
[35:42] | That’s why you wanted to drive down the share price. | 所以你才想拉低股价 |
[35:44] | – To force them out. – Yes. | -逼他们退出公司 -没错 |
[35:46] | But they refused to sell. | 但是他们拒绝出售 |
[35:48] | Whoever it is has a stranglehold on me | 不管是谁 手握股票的人想压制我 |
[35:50] | and they won’t let go. | 他们是不会放手的 |
[35:51] | That’s what you wanted from the Chairman… A name. | 这就是你想从主席那得到的 一个名字 |
[35:56] | The tracking device. Where are we on it? | 追踪设备进展如何 |
[35:59] | According to Aram, | 阿兰姆说 |
[36:00] | there’s nothing in DARPA’s files | 国防部高级研究计划局或国家科学基金会的档案里 |
[36:01] | or the NSF. | 什么也没有 |
[36:03] | He’s still looking, but we haven’t traced it to anyone yet. | 他还在找 但我们尚未追查到任何人 |
[36:07] | You think they’re connected. | 你认为他们之间有联系 |
[36:09] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[36:10] | Or had someone give it to her. | 或者是有人给她的 |
[36:15] | Does it work? To calm you down. | 有用吗 让你平静下来 |
[36:17] | And if so, can you teach me how to do it? | 如果是的话 你能教我怎么做吗 |
[36:21] | The “other things” you’re dealing with. | 你在面对的其他事 |
[36:29] | I’m down a path. | 我现在处在一条道路上 |
[36:32] | It’s dark and taking me to places I don’t want to go. | 这条路很黑暗 指引我走向我不想去的地方 |
[36:37] | I wanna turn back, | 我想回头 |
[36:40] | but I don’t know how. | 但我不知道怎么回头 |
[36:43] | I was born to a dark path. | 我生来就处在一条黑暗的道路上 |
[36:46] | It’s the only path I know. | 我只知道这条路 |
[36:48] | I’ve learned how to recognize light when I see it. | 我学会了如何去发现光明 |
[36:52] | To stop and stare. | 停下凝视 |
[36:56] | I reach for it. | 我伸出手 |
[36:58] | In the hope that it’ll… | 希望… |
[37:01] | Shed its light on me. | 光芒能照到我 |
[37:04] | And every once in a while, | 每隔一段时间 |
[37:06] | I’m able to bask in its warmth for a moment | 我都能在其温暖中享受片刻 |
[37:10] | before… | 然后 |
[37:13] | …moving on in the dark. | 我再回到黑暗中 |
[37:20] | That’s my life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[37:28] | Don’t make it yours. | 别让你的人生也变成这样 |
[37:30] | Go home to your wife and kid. | 回家陪在你妻子孩子身边 |
[37:49] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[37:51] | I’m told they’re bringing her back. | 我听说他们会把她带回来 |
[37:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:56] | I didn’t fall off the wagon, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我没重操旧业 如果这是你想问的 |
[38:00] | I thought about it. | 我有想过 |
[38:02] | These last few weeks, I felt so good. | 这几周我状态很好 |
[38:06] | But this… | 但是这次… |
[38:09] | I’m not gonna lie. This was a real gut punch. | 说实话 这真的是次重击 |
[38:12] | Of course it was. | 肯定的 |
[38:14] | But you need to find a way | 但你要想办法 |
[38:15] | to take life’s punches without slipping. | 接受人生的打击 还能屹立不倒 |
[38:19] | And we’re here to help you do that. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[38:22] | We? | 我们 |
[38:23] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[38:24] | I didn’t know where you’d gone, so I told them. | 我不知道你去哪了 所以我告诉了他们 |
[38:27] | Told them what? | 告诉他们什么 |
[38:28] | Everything. | 全盘托出 |
[38:29] | Back to the pee test. | 从尿检说起 |
[38:31] | I get it if you’re mad, | 如果你生气 我能理解 |
[38:33] | but they care for you and wanna help. | 但是他们关心你 想帮你 |
[38:36] | It’s all good. | 没关系的 |
[38:38] | None of us are perfect. | 人无完人 |
[38:39] | Look, I appreciate what you’re doing, | 谢谢你们想这么做 |
[38:42] | but we’re not in the same boat. | 但我们不是一路人 |
[38:43] | Okay, I walked away from a multimillion-dollar start-up, | 在把我和我好朋友父母的毕生积蓄 |
[38:47] | after blowing my life savings | 全都花光之后 |
[38:48] | and the life savings of one of my closest friend’s parents. | 我放弃了一家数百万美元的创业公司 |
[38:52] | I lied to my husband about being a field agent. | 我骗我丈夫说我不是外勤探员 |
[38:55] | You also lied about being a paid assassin. | 你还没说你当过雇佣杀手 |
[38:59] | He offered blind loyalty | 他对世界头号通缉犯 |
[39:01] | to the most wanted fugitive in the world. | 盲目地效忠 |
[39:04] | I wake up in strange rooms. | 我在陌生的房间里醒来 |
[39:07] | Naked. Covered in vomit. | 一丝不挂 浑身呕吐物 |
[39:11] | You’re right. That’s a… That’s a different boat. | 你说得对 那的确不是一路人 |
[39:14] | It’s a different ocean. | 道都不一样 |
[39:15] | Which is why we’re here. | 所以我们才来这里 |
[39:20] | You can’t slay demons alone. | 你不能单枪匹马上阵杀敌 |
[39:22] | None of us can. | 我们都做不到 |
[39:32] | Look, if you don’t want to do this for us, | 如果你不想为了我们这么做 |
[39:33] | then let us do it for her. | 那让我们为了她而做吧 |
[39:45] | It’s what she’d expect us to do. | 她会希望我们这么做的 |
[40:03] | Look who I found. | 看看我找到了谁 |
[40:05] | Memes! | 咪咪 |
[40:09] | Where was she? | 它去哪了 |
[40:10] | In Pinky’s car. | 在小粉车里 |
[40:12] | You left her there after the opera. | 看完歌剧后 你把它落在那里了 |
[40:21] | You know you can ask me anything… | 你知道你想问我什么都行 |
[40:25] | About your mom, your grandparents. | 问你妈妈和你祖父母的事 |
[40:28] | Whatever questions you have, I’ll tell you what I know. | 无论你问什么 我知无不答 |
[40:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:36] | About Mimi, too. | 还有咪咪 |
[40:38] | Mimi? | 咪咪 |
[40:39] | She’s a very special bunny. | 它是一只很特别的小兔子 |
[40:42] | You see this scar? | 看到这道疤了吗 |
[40:43] | She got it after your grandfather hid a flash drive inside of her | 你祖父在它肚里藏一个有重要秘密的U盘 |
[40:47] | that contained a very important secret. | 所以它有了这道疤 |
[40:51] | What kind of secret? | 什么样的秘密 |
[40:53] | A secret that changed the course of world history. | 一个改变了世界历史进程的秘密 |
[40:56] | The entire world is the way it is | 整个世界之所以是现在这样 |
[40:57] | because of a secret hidden inside that bunny. | 是因为一个藏在兔子肚里的秘密 |
[41:01] | By my grandfather? | 是我祖父藏的吗 |
[41:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:05] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[41:07] | That’s Pinky’s name. | 那是小粉的名字 |
[41:09] | Yes, well, it’s a long story. | 是的 说来话长 |
[41:13] | But it’s my story. | 但那是我的故事 |
[41:15] | Yes, I guess it is. | 没错 是的 |
[41:17] | Tell it. | 说吧 |
[41:24] | Once upon a time, | 很久以前 |
[41:27] | a woman named Katarina met a man named Raymond. | 一个叫卡特莲娜的女人遇到一个叫雷蒙德的男人 |
[41:31] | One was Russian, | 一个是俄罗斯人 |
[41:33] | one was American. | 一个是美国人 |
[41:35] | And they spied for their countries | 他们为了各自的国家 |
[41:38] | and on each other, | 互相监视对方 |
[41:40] | and they didn’t agree on anything | 他们除了爱自己的女儿之外 |
[41:42] | except that they loved their daughter… | 所有的事都无法达成共识 |
[41:46] | …your mother… | 就是你母亲 |
[41:50] | …more than life itself. | 爱她胜过生命本身 |
[41:53] | They weren’t alone in that, by the way. | 不止有他们这样 |
[41:57] | A lot of people loved your mother. | 很多人都爱你母亲 |