时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’ve lost the will. | 我没有信心了 |
[00:08] | Performing at my level, | 到了我现在这个水准 |
[00:10] | there’s absolutely no room for error. | 现场就绝不能出半点差错 |
[00:12] | It’s just a lot of pressure, | 我压力很大 |
[00:16] | you know? Too much. | 你懂吗 太大了 |
[00:17] | We’ve talked about the adverse ways | 我们已经探讨过 |
[00:20] | that pressure has manifested in your life, | 压力对你的生活造成的负面影响 |
[00:23] | but we’ve also discovered helpful ways. | 但我们也发现了一些有益的影响 |
[00:27] | Remember, behind every shadow, there is a light. | 记住 每一片黑暗背后 都是光明 |
[00:34] | Your next performance is this afternoon? | 你下一次出场是今天下午吗 |
[00:37] | Oh, my God. I don’t think I can. | 我的天 我觉得我做不到 |
[00:39] | Randall, look at me. | 兰德尔 看着我 |
[00:40] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[00:42] | The time has come for you to tell yourself a different story. | 是时候给自己描绘另一幅场景了 |
[00:45] | Embrace the shadow, and you will find the light. | 拥抱黑暗 你就会看见光明 |
[00:50] | Now, close your eyes and visualize. | 现在 闭上双眼 想象这样一幅场景 |
[01:00] | You’re on the way to the venue. | 你正在去现场的路上 |
[01:08] | You feel the music. | 你感受到了音乐 |
[01:15] | Take a moment and let it center you. | 静下心来 让音乐包围你 |
[01:19] | It reminds you that you, too, are a virtuoso. | 它在提醒你 你同样是一位大师 |
[01:23] | And, as you have 100 times before, | 接着 就像你练习过无数次地那样 |
[01:27] | you take out your instrument… | 你拿出你的器具 |
[01:32] | and find the light. | 然后找到焦点 |
[01:56] | 罗伯塔·山德医生 博士 第153号 | |
[01:59] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[02:00] | Heber’s just covering his ass. | 希伯只是在完成任务 |
[02:02] | Charlene vouched for me. | 夏琳为我作证了 |
[02:04] | She lied to give me an alibi. | 她为了给我制造不在场证明说了谎 |
[02:06] | Clearly, he doesn’t believe her. | 他显然没有相信她的说辞 |
[02:07] | You’re a cop. Heber’s a cop. | 你是个警察 希伯也是警察 |
[02:09] | Alright, he just doesn’t wanna seem like | 好吗 他只是不想让自己 |
[02:11] | he’s playing favorites. | 看起来在包庇谁 |
[02:12] | That’s all this is. | 仅此而已 |
[02:13] | He doesn’t suspect you. | 他没有怀疑你 |
[02:15] | He will when the ballistics come back. | 等弹道测试结果出来他就会怀疑了 |
[02:17] | Or haven’t you been listening? | 你没听我刚刚说的话吗 |
[02:18] | Heber was here an hour ago, | 希伯一小时前刚走 |
[02:20] | with a warrant to test my service weapon. | 带着许可证来给我的配枪做弹道测试 |
[02:22] | When he does, he’s gonna know it was my gun | 到时候他就会知道 |
[02:24] | that was used to kill Doug Koster. | 道格·科斯特死于我的枪下 |
[02:26] | Harold, it’s going to be fine. | 哈罗德 你不会有事的 |
[02:28] | My wife had an affair with Koster. | 我妻子跟科斯特有外遇 |
[02:31] | Day after he’s killed, | 他死后第二天 |
[02:32] | Heber sees me at the crime scene. | 希伯看到我出现在了事发现场 |
[02:34] | My gun’s the murder weapon. | 我的配枪还是凶器 |
[02:35] | In what world does that add up to “fine”? | 这也能叫”不会有事” |
[02:37] | Is Pinky still coming over? | 小粉还来吗 |
[02:39] | He sure is. | 当然 |
[02:41] | Alright, look, I should get going. | 好了 我该走了 |
[02:43] | We’ll talk later. | 之后再说 |
[02:44] | Stop worrying. | 别再担心了 |
[02:49] | Well, hello, you. | 你好 |
[02:50] | But when Pinky comes over, | 等下小粉过来之后 |
[02:51] | we’re gonna have to talk for a couple minutes, | 我得和他先谈几句 |
[02:53] | then he’s all yours. | 之后他就归你了 |
[02:55] | What’re you gonna talk about? | 你们要谈什么 |
[02:56] | That’s the thing about Pinky. | 这就是小粉的特别之处 |
[02:57] | He always keeps you guessing. | 他总是让你猜个没完 |
[02:59] | I assume this is on your radar. | 我猜这事你们注意到了吧 |
[03:03] | It is. | 没错 |
[03:05] | Everyone’s looking for the congressman’s would-be assassin. | 所有人都在追查暗杀议员的凶手 |
[03:08] | Naturally. | 人之常情 |
[03:09] | But everyone is wrong. | 但你们都弄错了 |
[03:11] | The congressman wasn’t the target. | 议员并不是目标 |
[03:13] | The victim was. Mary Parrot. | 死者才是 玛丽·派罗特 |
[03:15] | An assassin’s bullet narrowly misses a controversial politician | 杀手的子弹在饱受争议的政客身边擦肩而过 |
[03:18] | because it was actually aimed at a beloved philanthropist? | 因为它其实瞄准的是一位备受敬仰的慈善家 |
[03:21] | Her philanthropy was beloved. | 她的善行是备受敬仰 |
[03:23] | Her zeal for historical preservation? Not so much. | 但她对历史建筑保护的热心就未必如此了 |
[03:27] | She single-handedly spiked dozens of construction projects | 她以一人之力阻挠了好几个建设工程 |
[03:31] | that she believed would blight her fair city, | 因为她认为它们会破坏这美丽的城市 |
[03:33] | denying powerful people fortunes large and even larger, | 让很多权贵损失惨重 |
[03:38] | including Vito DeCanio. | 这其中就包括维托·德卡尼奥 |
[03:41] | You think the DeCanio Crime Syndicate had Mary Parrot killed? | 你说是德卡尼奥犯罪集团杀了玛丽·派罗特 |
[03:44] | – I do. – So you’re putting them on the Blacklist. | -是的 -所以你要把他们加入黑名单 |
[03:46] | Criminals we already know exist. | 这些都是我们已知的罪犯 |
[03:48] | What you know about the DeCanios is that they were weak, | 你们只知道德卡尼奥家族曾经没落了 |
[03:52] | and now they’re strong. | 现在又崛起了 |
[03:53] | What you don’t know is why or who is responsible | 你们不知道的是 是什么 或者是谁 |
[03:57] | for their dramatic resurgence. | 造就了他们的迅速崛起 |
[03:59] | It’s not the old man? | 不是他们的老大吗 |
[04:02] | His therapist, actually. | 是他的心理咨询师 |
[04:04] | Dr. Roberta Sand. | 罗伯塔·山德博士 |
[04:06] | Everyone in the organization sees her. | 集团里所有人都接受她的咨询 |
[04:09] | – Vito’s orders. – A therapist. | -维托下的命令 -心理咨询师 |
[04:11] | To the mob. | 专为黑帮服务 |
[04:12] | Who makes the mob more effective. | 让黑帮的人更加高效 |
[04:14] | Self-actualized. | 自我实现 |
[04:17] | The shrink helps them | 这位心理医生能帮助他们 |
[04:18] | fully realize their potential as criminals. | 完全发挥自己作为罪犯的潜能 |
[04:20] | Listen, I’m a criminal, and however realized I may be | 听好了 我也是罪犯 我所成就的这一切 |
[04:24] | is due in large part to shrinks and shamans, | 很大程度上也是因为心理医生 萨满 |
[04:28] | rabbis and monks. | 拉比 还有和尚 |
[04:30] | They hold me together like a psychological bandage, | 他们就像是心理药物 让我不至崩溃 |
[04:34] | without which my sufferings would be insufferable. | 没有了这些 我将无法忍受这一切 |
[04:39] | You told me that if you came back, | 你告诉过我 如果你回来 |
[04:42] | names would be taken, a price would be paid. | 会有人死去 会有人付出代价 |
[04:45] | But you didn’t tell me what names or why. | 但你没有告诉我是哪些人 又是为什么 |
[04:49] | I don’t know the names, | 我不知道是哪些人 |
[04:51] | and without them, I don’t know the why. | 不知道是谁 我也就不知道为什么 |
[04:55] | Are you done talking yet? | 你们谈完了吗 |
[04:57] | We are. | 谈完了 |
[04:59] | Which means it’s time for me to get to the office | 就是说我该去办公室 |
[05:01] | and for you two to have fun. | 让你们两个玩了 |
[05:04] | Mooms is upstairs. | 穆姆斯在楼上 |
[05:05] | If you or Pinky get hungry, | 如果你或者小粉饿了 |
[05:07] | she can make you something. | 她可以给你们做些吃的 |
[05:10] | Oh, no. What’s that? | 哦不 那是什么 |
[05:11] | I’ll play anything but gin again. | 除了玩金[一种纸牌游戏]都行 |
[05:14] | At least until I read up on it a little. | 至少在我了解清楚之前 |
[05:16] | You’re too good, and I was hopeless. | 你太厉害了 而我根本没戏 |
[05:19] | It’s not gin. | 不是金 |
[05:21] | It’s a memory game. | 是记忆游戏 |
[05:22] | Matching U.S. states and their capitals. | 把美国的州和它们的首府配对 |
[05:23] | Oh, my. Okay. | 老天 好吧 |
[05:26] | Let’s do it. I’m ready. | 我们来玩吧 我准备好了 |
[05:27] | Although, I don’t think I’ll fare any better than I did in gin. | 不过我不觉得我会比玩金的表现好 |
[05:31] | Well, at least this time, you have an excuse. | 至少这次你有理由了 |
[05:33] | What? | 什么 |
[05:34] | I’m fine. My memory is fine. | 我可以的 我的记性可以的 |
[05:36] | Sort of. | 算是 |
[05:37] | I’m older, not ancient. | 我是年纪大 但没有老掉牙 |
[05:39] | Well, I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[05:40] | I mean you won’t know the capitals | 我是说你不会知道那些首府 |
[05:42] | because you’re not from here. | 因为你不是这里的人 |
[05:43] | I wouldn’t know the capitals of Russia. | 我也不会知道俄罗斯的首府 |
[05:46] | Okay. Here’s how you play. | 好了 是这样玩 |
[05:50] | Vito DeCanio was a relic of the past. | 维托·德卡尼奥是旧时代的残留 |
[05:53] | A lion in winter. | 冬天的狮子 |
[05:54] | Until, according to Reddington, | 直到 据雷丁顿说 |
[05:56] | he hired a therapist | 他请了一位化名为 |
[05:57] | who goes by Dr. Roberta Sand. | 罗伯塔·山德博士的心理医生 |
[05:59] | He’s convinced the DeCanio family’s recent rise is her doing. | 他认为德卡尼奥家族最近的崛起是因为她 |
[06:02] | That won’t last long. | 不会持续多久了 |
[06:04] | A witness is in federal custody who’s going to testify tomorrow | 联邦羁押的一名证人明天会作证 |
[06:06] | that DeCanio himself ordered | 德卡尼奥本人指使了 |
[06:08] | three separate hits on his rivals. | 三起对他对手的刺杀 |
[06:10] | I’ve been to therapy since I was 10. | 我十岁就开始看心理医生了 |
[06:11] | I’ve never heard of a shrink who tries to help people get worse. | 我从没听说过有心理医生帮人变坏 |
[06:14] | 10. | 十岁 |
[06:14] | I was, um, having a hard time with differential calculus. | 我对微分学有些问题 |
[06:17] | You learned calculus at 10? | 你十岁就学微积分 |
[06:19] | Well, I learned it at 8. | 我八岁学的 |
[06:20] | I taught it at 10. Or, uh, tried to. | 我十岁开始教 或者说是试图教 |
[06:22] | My parents just couldn’t grasp the concepts. | 我父母就是听不懂 |
[06:24] | It was an incredibly frustrating time for everyone. | 当时大家都很沮丧 |
[06:27] | I’m not sure I believe a therapist should be | 我不太相信一名心理医生 |
[06:28] | held responsible for DeCanio’s upswing, | 是德卡尼奥崛起的关键 |
[06:31] | but according to Reddington, DeCanio thinks she is. | 但据雷丁顿所说 德卡尼奥认为她是 |
[06:33] | That makes her very valuable to us. | 那让她对我们很有价值 |
[06:35] | Vito tells me he has a project for you. | 维托跟我说他有个项目要交给你们 |
[06:38] | He says it requires teamwork and cooperation. | 他说那需要团队合作 |
[06:42] | But he says you’d rather piss on each other | 但他说你们宁愿往对方身上撒尿 |
[06:44] | and say that it’s raining. | 然后说那是下雨 |
[06:47] | So, any thoughts? | 有任何想法吗 |
[06:54] | – Do we know anything about her? – Nothing. | -我们有她的任何情报吗 -没有 |
[06:57] | No photos, no prints, | 没照片 没指纹 |
[06:58] | and a search on her alias went nowhere. | 搜她的化名也没结果 |
[07:00] | If we have no leads, where should we start? | 如果我们没线索 那该从哪开始查 |
[07:03] | Mary Parrot. | 玛丽·派罗特 |
[07:04] | Reddington says she isn’t the unfortunate victim | 雷丁顿说她不是本该射向政客子弹的 |
[07:06] | of a bullet meant for a politician. | 不幸受害者 |
[07:09] | He says that she was a preservationist | 他说她是名建筑保护者 |
[07:11] | who sidetracked a number of lucrative developments | 耽误了一些让德卡尼奥获利的 |
[07:13] | DeCanio stood to benefit from. | 高收益项目 |
[07:14] | So, he had her killed. | 所以他让人杀了她 |
[07:16] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[07:17] | And maybe her killer was under the good doctor’s care. | 也许杀她的人在被那位好医生治疗 |
[07:21] | Find him, and maybe we find her. | 找到他 我们也许能找到她 |
[07:27] | Park asked if he could come. | 帕克问他能不能来看看 |
[07:28] | How’re they doing? | 他们怎么样 |
[07:30] | Not great. | 不怎么样 |
[07:32] | She thought him seeing where she works might help. | 她觉得让他看看她工作的地方可能有帮助 |
[07:34] | You want me to bring him to her? | 你想让我带他去见她吗 |
[07:35] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我来 |
[07:36] | We’re a little short handed since Ressler’s taking a personal day. | 雷斯勒请假了 我们有些缺人 |
[07:39] | You two stay focused on finding Mary Parrot’s killer. | 你俩集中精力找杀玛丽·派罗特的凶手 |
[07:57] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[07:59] | Are the episodes getting any better? | 头痛好些了吗 |
[08:02] | If by better, you mean it feels like | 如果好些了是指感觉 |
[08:04] | I’m being stabbed in the eyes with a fork instead of a knife, | 被叉子捅眼睛而不是刀子 |
[08:06] | then sure. | 那没错 |
[08:09] | The quiet helps. | 安静的环境有帮助 |
[08:11] | And caffeine. Anyway, uh, it’s all passed now. | 还有咖啡因 现在不疼了 |
[08:15] | Come on. Lemme give you a tour. | 来 我带你参观一下 |
[08:16] | I don’t need a tour. | 我不需要参观 |
[08:20] | You wanting me to come is enough. | 你想我来就足够了 |
[08:25] | What I do is secret. | 我的工作要保密 |
[08:27] | That I do it shouldn’t be. | 我做它不该保密 |
[08:30] | Not from you. | 不该对你保密 |
[08:32] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 抱歉我没告诉你 |
[08:36] | I’ve been reading medical journals, | 我在读医学期刊 |
[08:38] | researching everything I can to find out what happened. | 查一切资料来搞清楚发生了什么 |
[08:42] | Whether we lost the baby because of my job, | 我们失去了胎儿是否是因为我的工作 |
[08:45] | the directed‐energy weapon… | 定向能量武器 |
[08:49] | I know you want to know the reason. | 我知道你想知道原因 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry you don’t. | 我对你不知道感到抱歉 |
[08:54] | Man, I just keep saying sorry, don’t I? | 我一直在说抱歉 对吗 |
[08:57] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[08:58] | I mean, if I’m being honest, | 我是说如果要我说实话 |
[08:59] | you kind of have a lot to apologize for. | 你有很多需要道歉的 |
[09:03] | But so do I. | 但我也是一样 |
[09:07] | I don’t want to believe | 我不想相信 |
[09:09] | I married someone who can hide everything, | 我娶了一个能隐瞒一切的人 |
[09:13] | but I think I did, | 但我想我娶了 |
[09:15] | and that’s what I’m sorriest about | 那是最让我难过的 |
[09:17] | that I married someone I just don’t know… | 我娶了一个我不知道 |
[09:22] | if I know. | 我是否了解的人 |
[09:31] | Hey. Cooper updated me while you were at the crime scene. | 你们去犯罪现场的时候库珀跟我说了一些进展 |
[09:34] | Find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[09:35] | Okay, so, NYPD is nowhere on the shooter. | 是这样的 纽约警方没有关于枪手的任何信息 |
[09:38] | Was it a passerby, someone in a vehicle, a building? | 是行人还是驾车的 在大楼里面的 |
[09:40] | They don’t know. | 他们一无所知 |
[09:40] | So, we read the eyewitness statements and M.E. reports. | 所以我们查看了目击者证词和法医报告 |
[09:43] | From that, we got this. | 据此 我们得到了这个 |
[09:47] | Alright, the victim was here. | 受害者在这里 |
[09:49] | Now, based on the entry wound, | 根据子弹伤口得知 |
[09:50] | the shooter was somewhere to the east. | 枪手在东面 |
[09:51] | NYPD canvassed the most likely building | 根据假定的子弹轨迹 |
[09:53] | based on the assumed trajectory, | 纽约警方调查了最有可能的那栋建筑 |
[09:55] | which would put the shooter on this rooftop. | 并将范围锁定在房顶上 |
[09:57] | Only they didn’t find the shooter or any evidence of him. | 只不过他们没有找到枪手或任何关于他的证据 |
[10:00] | So, I think the shooter was here. | 所以我认为枪手在这里 |
[10:04] | Same angle, just farther back. | 相同角度 只不过更远 |
[10:05] | He fires, the bullet goes over the rooftop | 他开枪 子弹穿过低处建筑的 |
[10:07] | of the lower building, across the street, | 楼顶 越过街区 |
[10:09] | and between the flagpoles and obstructions, | 从旗杆和障碍物中间 |
[10:12] | and into the victim. | 击中了受害者 |
[10:13] | That building isn’t further back. | 那栋楼不是在更远的后面 |
[10:14] | It’s, like, in another county. | 是仿佛远在隔壁县了 |
[10:16] | Who can make a shot like that? | 谁能那么神枪手 |
[10:17] | I could. | 我可以 |
[10:18] | I’ll pull CCTV footage from around that building | 我会调取枪击案那个时间段那栋建筑 |
[10:20] | at the time of the shooting, see if we can ID anyone. | 四周的监控记录 看看能不能有所发现 |
[10:24] | Vermont. | 佛蒙特州 |
[10:25] | Montpelier. | 蒙彼利埃(佛蒙特州首府) |
[10:27] | Kentucky. | 肯塔基州 |
[10:29] | Frankfort. | 法兰克福(肯塔基州首府) |
[10:31] | Carson City. | 卡森城(内华达州首府) |
[10:33] | Nevada. | 内华达州 |
[10:35] | Okay, maybe I am ancient. | 好吧 或许我太老了 |
[10:37] | Well, I told you, | 早跟你说了 |
[10:38] | you have an excuse. | 你有借口的 |
[10:40] | Yes, thank goodness. | 是的 谢天谢地 |
[10:42] | When did you stop being Russian? | 你从什么时候开始不是俄罗斯人了 |
[10:45] | That’s a funny question. | 这是个有趣的问题 |
[10:48] | How did you know I was Russian? | 你怎么知道我曾经是俄罗斯人 |
[10:51] | My mother told me. | 我妈妈告诉我的 |
[10:52] | She told me everything I would ever need to know about you. | 一切关于你的我需要知道的妈妈都告诉我了 |
[10:56] | She must’ve said a lot. | 她一定说了很多 |
[10:58] | She did. | 是的 |
[11:00] | But at the end of it, | 但是说到最后 |
[11:02] | she said all I needed to remember was that | 她说我需要记住的只有 |
[11:04] | Raymond Reddington was the most important person in her life, | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿是除了我以外她生命中 |
[11:08] | besides me, and she was glad that I had met you, | 最重要的人 她很高兴我遇到了你 |
[11:12] | and she wished that we could meet again. | 她希望我们能再次相见 |
[11:16] | I am really glad we did. | 我很高兴我们见到了 |
[11:23] | She said you liked to hold hands. | 她说你喜欢握手 |
[11:29] | I’m starved. | 我好饿 |
[11:33] | You want to go see if Mooms wants to eat with us? | 你想看看穆姆斯愿意跟我们一起吃饭吗 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:52] | Dino, I need you to focus. | 迪诺 我需要你集中精力 |
[11:54] | We can’t do this work without you. | 没有你我们做不了 |
[11:56] | Yeah, it’d be nice if he worked on something. | 是的 能让他有事可做是好事 |
[11:59] | I’m the brains of the operation, | 我是行动的大脑 |
[12:01] | and everybody knows it. | 大家都知道 |
[12:02] | Last I checked, you couldn’t tell a socket wrench | 据我上次观察 你连手边的套筒扳手 |
[12:04] | from your elbow. | 都认不出来 |
[12:04] | Yeah, maybe that’s ’cause I don’t have to. | 是啊 因为我不需要知道 |
[12:07] | ‘Cause I’m not a drudge, like you. | 我又不像你一样 卖苦力的 |
[12:09] | You think you’re better than us? | 你觉得你比我们更强吗 |
[12:10] | I know I’m better than you. | 我知道我比你更强 |
[12:11] | ‐Say that again! ‐Gentlemen, gentlemen. | -再说一遍 -先生们 先生们 |
[12:13] | I have a question for the three of you. | 我要问你们三个一个问题 |
[12:16] | What are you getting out of all this anger? | 你们满脑子这些愤怒哪里来的 |
[12:19] | He’s gonna get his nose broken. Ha. | 他等着鼻子被打碎吧 |
[12:21] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:22] | I mean, you have a big project coming up | 我是说 你们马上就有一项需要团队协作的 |
[12:25] | that requires teamwork. | 大项目要实施了 |
[12:26] | Do you think punching him in the face | 你觉得暴打他的脸 |
[12:28] | is gonna make that happen? | 能让事情做好吗 |
[12:30] | No. It’s definitely not. | 不能 当然不能够 |
[12:32] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[12:33] | Now, everyone has a path in life, | 所有人都有自己的人生之路 |
[12:36] | and the path you’re on, well, | 你们现在所走的路 |
[12:39] | most people would say that it’s the wrong one, | 大多数人会说是错误的道 |
[12:43] | but what a man can be, he must be. | 但是有志者事竟成 |
[12:47] | So, to be clear, I’m not here to tell you | 所以说清楚 我不是来这里告诉你们 |
[12:50] | to stop being angry or to judge you. | 不要生气了或者评判你们 |
[12:52] | No. My goal is to help you | 不是的 我是来帮助你们 |
[12:54] | stop judging yourselves and each other. | 不要再自我评判或者互相指责 |
[12:59] | This is the roof from which the sniper | 这里是狙击手射击 |
[13:00] | shot and killed Mary Parrot, | 玛丽·派罗特的屋顶 |
[13:02] | and only three minutes after the murder, | 案发仅仅三分钟之后 |
[13:04] | who walks out the building, | 走出这栋大楼的人 |
[13:05] | but everyone’s favorite noir stereotype, | 所有人都喜欢的黑色刻板印象人物出现了 |
[13:07] | Mr. Instrument Case. | 工具箱先生 |
[13:09] | Now, we have no ID on the sniper, | 截止目前 我们还没有确定这名枪手的身份 |
[13:10] | but on the plus side, | 但从好的方向看 |
[13:12] | we happen to have a sniper on the payroll. | 我们正好有一名领工资的狙击手 |
[13:14] | Shooting from that distance is extremely difficult | 从那个距离射中目标极其困难 |
[13:17] | and takes a great deal of practice. | 需要大量的练习 |
[13:18] | And when he says “from that distance,” | 他口中的那个距离指的是 |
[13:20] | he means anywhere from 500 yards to, say, | 任何距离目标五百码远的地方 |
[13:22] | I don’t know, Kansas. | 我不知道 堪萨斯州吗 |
[13:23] | Of the gun ranges in that area, | 那片区域枪场的射程 |
[13:25] | there’s only one with lanes longer than 300 yards. | 只有一个地方有超过三百码的枪道 |
[13:28] | And guess who’s a member in good standing. | 猜猜谁是那里的金牌会员 |
[13:37] | As I live and breathe. It is good to see you. | 真没想到 很高兴见到你 |
[13:40] | Hey, Jean. This is my friend Stacy. | 吉恩 这位是我的朋友史黛西 |
[13:43] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:45] | So, you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 所以你要告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[13:47] | About a week back, Red comes out here | 大概一周前 红魔出现在这里 |
[13:48] | with this little, itty bitty Latinx-er, | 有一个小小的拉丁人跟着他 |
[13:50] | acting like she’s the new you. | 好像是新版的你一样 |
[13:52] | And I appreciate your concern, but I’m fine. | 谢谢你的关心 我很好 |
[13:54] | Raymond and I…we had a good run. | 我跟雷蒙德的合作还算顺利 |
[13:57] | So, what’re you doing for an encore, then? | 你现在又在做什么 |
[13:58] | I joined the FBI. | 我加入联调局了 |
[14:02] | I hired him, | 我雇的他 |
[14:03] | for a job that needs a pro’s pro. | 有个活需要他这种老手 |
[14:05] | Given what’s required, | 根据工作需要 |
[14:07] | I’m told we should be asking for this man. | 我们得问问这个男人的事 |
[14:10] | Hmm. Beasley. | 比斯利 |
[14:11] | He’s a hell of a shot. | 他可是个神枪手 |
[14:12] | Any chance you have his address? | 你有他的住址吗 |
[14:37] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[15:05] | Got you. | 发现你了 |
[15:13] | Randall Beasley. | 兰德尔·比斯利 |
[15:15] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[15:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:42] | I thought you were having such a fun time with Agnes. | 我以为你跟艾格尼斯玩得很开心 |
[15:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:59] | A piece of the past. | 过去的碎片 |
[16:02] | The answers are here, | 答案就在这里 |
[16:04] | in a letter she wrote to you. | 在她写给你的信里 |
[16:10] | Why do you have a letter my mother wrote to me? | 为什么你会有我母亲写给我的信 |
[16:12] | For when the time was right, | 为了在合适的时机 |
[16:15] | to let you know the truth. | 让你知道真相 |
[16:25] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你要怎么处理它 |
[16:26] | Cvetko is meeting us at the jet. | 茨韦特科会在飞机上等我们 |
[16:28] | I’m hoping he can tell me about its more recent history. | 希望他能讲讲这封信最近的经历 |
[16:37] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[16:39] | I hate to think. | 我不想动脑子 |
[16:44] | We’ve gone through everything we found at Beasley’s house. | 我们调查了比斯利家的所有东西 |
[16:46] | Cache of weapons, letters from his mom | 隐藏的武器 母亲的来信 |
[16:47] | who thinks he’s a PE teacher, and this. | 他母亲以为他是体育老师 还有这个 |
[16:51] | 11 appointments just this month for dog grooming. | 这个月他给狗约了11次美容 |
[16:54] | So, he’s a dog person. | 看来他很喜欢狗 |
[16:55] | That’s the thing is there’s no evidence he had one. | 问题是他并没有狗 |
[16:57] | And if that is not curious enough, | 如果这还不够奇怪的话 |
[16:59] | each appointment is scheduled | 每次预约都安排在 |
[17:00] | to take place at a different address. | 不同的地点 |
[17:02] | Well, intersections, actually. | 准确来说 是不同路口 |
[17:04] | Second Avenue and 16th Street on Tuesday the 30th, | 三十号周二在第二大道和十六街路口 |
[17:07] | then Friday the 3rd on 63rd and Central Park West. | 三号周五在六十三街与中央公园西街路口 |
[17:10] | None of which correspond to a pet store or groomer. | 没有一个地方有宠物店或美容店 |
[17:12] | So, it’s a code. For what? | 所以这是暗号 什么的暗号 |
[17:14] | We don’t know the what. Just the how. | 不知道 但我们知道它是怎么来的 |
[17:16] | Beasley would send a text requesting an appointment, | 比斯利会发信息预约时间 |
[17:19] | then get one back with a location, | 然后会收到带地点的回信 |
[17:21] | and this location is just a few blocks | 这个地点离玛丽·派罗特 |
[17:24] | from where Mary Parrot was killed, | 遇害地点只有几个街区 |
[17:25] | and the date and time is an hour before he killed her. | 日期和时间就在她被杀前一小时 |
[17:28] | This is definitely evidence of something. | 这肯定是某种证据 |
[17:31] | You need to get him to tell us what. | 得让他交代清楚 |
[17:37] | Hey, Lew. | 路易斯 |
[17:40] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[17:41] | I’m in the middle of a c… | 刚开完会 |
[17:44] | You got a ballistics report? | 你拿到弹道测试结果了吗 |
[17:47] | Yeah. Tell me where and when. | 好的 跟我说地址和时间 |
[17:51] | The dog grooming. Tell us about it. | 跟我们说说狗美容的事 |
[17:54] | I got a Lhasa Apso. Her hair knots. | 我有只拉萨犬 她的毛容易打结 |
[17:57] | We know it’s a code. | 我们知道这是暗号 |
[17:58] | Then what do you need me for? | 那你还问我干什么 |
[17:59] | You murdered an innocent woman. | 你杀害了一位无辜的女士 |
[18:02] | And yet, here you are, as calm as can be. | 但你却在这儿镇定自若 |
[18:05] | And we know why. | 我们知道为什么 |
[18:06] | Therapy. | 心理治疗 |
[18:08] | A twisted version of counseling | 一种扭曲形式的心理治疗 |
[18:09] | to make you feel good about being bad. | 让你对行凶作恶感觉良好 |
[18:12] | And exhale. | 呼气 |
[18:17] | Now, how does that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[18:18] | Honestly? Better. | 说实话吗 好多了 |
[18:21] | Eh, kind of like our hearts started beating at the same time. | 就像我们的心脏同时开始跳动 |
[18:25] | That’s what these are, right? | 是这样吧 对吗 |
[18:28] | Therapy appointments? | 心理治疗预约 |
[18:30] | I’m not talking about that. | 我不会说的 |
[18:31] | 11 appointments in three weeks. | 三周内约了11次 |
[18:33] | That is almost one every other day. | 几乎每天一次 |
[18:38] | Why so many? | 为什么如此频繁 |
[18:40] | Because that’s how long it took Dr. Sand | 这是山德博士说服你 |
[18:42] | to convince you it was okay to kill. | 杀人无罪的频率吧 |
[18:45] | That’s what she did, isn’t it? | 她就是这样做的 对吧 |
[18:47] | Make you feel okay about murder. | 让你觉得谋杀并没有错 |
[18:49] | Dino? Eh, there’s no wrong answers, | 迪诺你呢 没有错误答案 |
[18:51] | as long as you’re honest about how you feel. | 只要你们说的是真实想法 |
[18:53] | I, uh… I feel alright. | 我觉得还行 |
[18:58] | Look, I’m not saying I’m happy about Johnny threatening me, | 虽说我不喜欢约翰尼威胁我 |
[19:00] | but I, uh… I get it. | 但我明白 |
[19:02] | We need to swallow our pride for the good of the team. | 我们要牺牲小我 成就大我 |
[19:06] | Johnny? | 约翰尼 |
[19:08] | What? You want me to be honest? | 干嘛 想听实话吗 |
[19:09] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[19:10] | This doesn’t work unless you are. | 不然治疗就没有意义了 |
[19:12] | Okay, then. Uh, honestly? | 好吧 说实话 |
[19:15] | I feel like I’m on an episode of “Dr. Phil”. | 我感觉咱们在录《菲尔医生》 |
[19:18] | As bad as we know you are, | 虽然你算不上好人 |
[19:19] | we think Dr. Sand is worse. | 但山德博士更坏 |
[19:23] | Help us, and we’ll help you. | 协助我们 我们也会帮你 |
[19:26] | The codes are appointments. | 暗号就是预约 |
[19:29] | Show us how it works. | 跟我们说说是怎么运作的 |
[19:33] | I understand how it feels to have guilt | 我能理解因为过去的事情 |
[19:35] | about things you’ve done in the past. | 心怀愧疚的滋味 |
[19:40] | You know what you did was wrong. | 你知道自己做错了 |
[19:45] | Show us you know. | 给我们说说吧 |
[19:50] | Johnny’s not ready. | 约翰尼还没准备好 |
[19:51] | It’s a three man job. | 这份工作需要三个人 |
[19:53] | One that you said requires complete trust. | 你也说过需要可以完全信任的人 |
[19:55] | Johnny doesn’t have it. | 但是约翰尼不是 |
[19:56] | Maybe if I had more time with him? | 也许能再多给我点时间 |
[19:58] | No, that’s not an option. | 不行 不可能 |
[20:00] | Then my advice is you find someone else. | 那我的建议就是你找别人 |
[20:04] | Well, what about Dante? | 但丁呢 |
[20:08] | You know the answer to that. | 你知道答案的 |
[20:09] | Well, you said we needed somebody else? | 你说的 我们需要别人 |
[20:10] | I did. But not him. | 我是说了 但不是他 |
[20:13] | It’s an important job. | 这工作很重要 |
[20:15] | We have an understanding. | 我们达成了共识 |
[20:17] | If it goes well, he can write his own ticket. | 所以如果顺利的话 他就能自己决定了 |
[20:24] | Look, you’re the best at what you do, | 你很擅长你的工作 |
[20:26] | which is making people feel good about themselves. | 让人们自我感觉良好 |
[20:30] | At what I do, I’m the best. | 在我这行 我也是最好的 |
[20:33] | And making people feel good has nothing to do with it. | 但是和让人们自我感觉良好半毛钱关系没有 |
[20:37] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[20:39] | After everything that I’ve done for you? | 在我为你做了那么多之后 |
[20:41] | Ah, first of all, | 首先 |
[20:42] | we both know who you do it for, and it sure ain’t me. | 我们都清楚你是为了谁 肯定不是我 |
[20:45] | And secondly, yeah, I’m threatening you. | 其次 我就是在威胁你 |
[20:49] | That’s what I do. | 这就是我的工作 |
[20:51] | Dante’s in. | 但丁入伙了 |
[20:53] | You got a problem with that, see a shrink. | 你要是对此有意见 看心理医生去 |
[21:18] | Is that? Wait, it’s really dog rooming appointments? | 这是 真的是狗狗美容预约吗 |
[21:20] | I don’t know if the president’s dog’s in there | 我不知道总统的狗有没有在里面 |
[21:22] | getting a trim of what, | 修剪什么 |
[21:23] | but Jazz Paws is tricked out with armored panels | 但是靓丽爪爪装有装甲面板和 |
[21:25] | and a GPS jammer. | GPS干扰器 |
[21:27] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[21:36] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[21:37] | Exit the vehicle now! | 马上下车 |
[21:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:58] | This says my gun wasn’t the murder weapon. | 这上面说我的枪不是杀人凶器 |
[22:02] | – Imagine that. – I can’t, because it was. | -想象一下 -不行 因为它就是杀人凶器 |
[22:05] | We- We- We ran the ballistics. | 我们做了弹道检测 |
[22:06] | We know the truth. | 我们知道真相 |
[22:08] | Yeah, but they don’t, and they never will. | 但是他们不知道 也永远不会知道 |
[22:12] | Lew. | 卢 |
[22:14] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[22:15] | Nothing that you wouldn’t do if I asked you. | 如果我问你你是不会做的 |
[22:18] | But I didn’t ask. | 但我没让你这样 |
[22:20] | I performed a little magic on the bore. | 我只是在枪口施了点魔法 |
[22:23] | That’s all you need to know, | 你只需要知道这个 |
[22:24] | and it’s more than Heber ever will. | 希伯永远不会知道 |
[22:27] | It’s one lie built on another. | 这是一个接一个的谎言 |
[22:30] | First I rope in Charlene, now you. | 我先是把夏琳扯进来了 然后是你 |
[22:32] | You didn’t rope me in, alright? | 你没有把我扯进来 |
[22:34] | I did it because I know you, | 我这么做是因为我了解你 |
[22:35] | and I know you didn’t kill Doug Koster. | 我知道你没有杀道格·科斯特 |
[22:37] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[22:39] | I don’t know that. | 我也不知道 |
[22:41] | I hated that man because of what he did to my marriage. | 他对我的婚姻做出那样的事 所以我恨他 |
[22:44] | At my worst, who knows what I could have done? | 谁知道我最邪恶的一面会做出什么 |
[22:47] | What I know | 我只知道 |
[22:48] | is that innocent people get convicted all the time. | 总有无辜的人被定罪 |
[22:51] | And I wasn’t about to let that happen to you. | 但是我不会让这一切发生在你身上 |
[22:53] | You feel guilty, like you’re getting away with murder, | 你有负罪感 好像你就要逍遥法外了 |
[22:56] | but you’re not, | 但你不是 |
[22:58] | because you’re not a murderer. | 因为你不是杀人犯 |
[23:02] | – Someone killed Koster. – Yeah, that’s right. | -有人杀了科斯特 -没错 |
[23:04] | And then they framed you, | 然后嫁祸到你身上 |
[23:06] | and now that you’re in the clear, | 既然现在你清白了 |
[23:07] | it’s time to find out who did that and why. | 是时候找出谁做的以及为什么了 |
[23:13] | It doesn’t feel like I’m in the clear. | 我并不觉得我清白了 |
[23:15] | Yeah. I guess that’s why you haven’t thanked me. | 也许这就是你为什么还没谢谢我吧 |
[23:23] | How’d it work? | 怎么运作的 |
[23:25] | You roll up in a van, dig up some deep seated trauma, | 你开着货车出现 挖出一些根深蒂固的创伤 |
[23:29] | figure out how to exploit it, then what? | 想办法利用它 然后呢 |
[23:31] | Send you client off to commit the perfect crime? | 让你的客户犯下完美的罪行 |
[23:34] | Anything I did or didn’t say to my clients is privileged. | 我对客户说的任何话都是保密的 |
[23:38] | Not if you didn’t report a crime | 你知道他们要去犯罪 |
[23:39] | you knew they were going to commit | 或者让他们安心去犯罪 |
[23:41] | or made them comfortable committing it. | 而不上报就没什么保密可言了 |
[23:44] | I help my clients be comfortable in their own skin. | 我帮助客户感到舒适 |
[23:47] | Comfortable? Committing crimes? | 舒适 去犯罪 |
[23:49] | Giving in to their darkest impulses? | 屈服于他们最邪恶的冲动 |
[23:51] | Everyone has dark impulses, Agent Park. | 每个人都有邪恶的冲动 帕克探员 |
[23:55] | Even you. | 你也有 |
[23:58] | Yeah, ones that, like any normal person, | 就像任何正常人一样 |
[24:00] | I hate about myself | 我讨厌我自己 |
[24:02] | and that I’d hope a therapist would cure me of. | 我希望能有个心理医生治好我 |
[24:05] | Cure you? Of what? | 治好你什么 |
[24:07] | Uh, being who you are? | 做你自己 |
[24:10] | Why would you possibly want anyone to cure you of that? | 你为什么希望有人治好你那个 |
[24:16] | Once I was dead and gone, | 等我死了 |
[24:17] | I wanted Elizabeth to know everything. | 我希望伊丽莎白知道所有事情 |
[24:20] | So, I gave Dembe the letter | 所以我把信给了邓比 |
[24:22] | with very specific instructions. | 并给了非常明确的指示 |
[24:28] | Only when I’m gone. | 等我死了 |
[24:29] | Give it to Elizabeth, but only when I’m gone. | 等我死了 再把这个给伊丽莎白 |
[24:36] | Later that night, Elizabeth was shot and killed. | 那天晚些时候 伊丽莎白就被杀了 |
[24:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:41] | But what does that have to do | 但是那和 |
[24:43] | with whatever happened with Agnes? | 艾格尼斯的事有什么关系 |
[24:44] | I think she said her mother | 她说她妈妈 |
[24:47] | told her about those things. | 告诉了她那些事情 |
[24:49] | Elizabeth would never have told her | 伊丽莎白如果没看那封信 |
[24:51] | unless she’d read the letter. | 是不会告诉她的 |
[24:54] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰到你们了吗 |
[24:55] | Ah! Vlad, please, come sit. | 弗拉德 快进来坐 |
[24:59] | Ah, good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[25:01] | Ah, great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[25:02] | Uh, Weecha, you’re in the presence of greatness. | 薇查 你面前的是位传奇人物 |
[25:05] | Vlad’s one of the world’s foremost forensic analysts. | 弗拉德是全世界最著名的法医学分析师 |
[25:09] | I have a, uh, finger in a drawer at home. | 我家抽屉里有根手指 |
[25:13] | Would you be able to tell me who it belongs to? | 你能告诉我是谁的吗 |
[25:16] | Would be easier if you had a-a head in a box. | 如果盒子里有颗头会更简单些 |
[25:21] | If you can identify the finger, I will. | 如果你能认出是谁的手指 我会给你头的 |
[25:25] | Eh, is that why you wanted to see me? | 这是你想见我的原因吗 |
[25:28] | No, although I’m always intrigued by streams crossing. | 不是 尽管我一直对信息互通很感兴趣 |
[25:32] | So, we’ll get you the finger, | 我们会给你手指 |
[25:34] | but first, this envelope. | 但首先 是这封信 |
[25:39] | I need you to tell me | 我需要你告诉我 |
[25:40] | if Elizabeth Keen’s fingerprints are on it. | 上面是否有伊丽莎白·基恩的指纹 |
[25:44] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[25:45] | That’s all you need? Besides the finger? | 这就是你需要的吗 除了那根手指 |
[25:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:50] | I’ve had a copy of her prints sent to you. | 我已把她的指纹复本发给你了 |
[25:53] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[25:54] | Out of curiosity, what answer you are hoping for? | 好奇问一句 你希望的答案是什么 |
[25:58] | That her prints aren’t there. | 上面没有她的指纹 |
[26:00] | That I’m… imagining things. | 这是我想象中的事 |
[26:06] | Sir, we ran her prints. | 长官 我们查了她的指纹 |
[26:08] | Dr. Sand. Her name is Eleanor Russo. | 山德博士 本名埃莉诺·罗素 |
[26:10] | She used to be in private practice, | 过去一直在私人诊所工作 |
[26:12] | kept up with her licensing, | 持有行医执照 |
[26:13] | until she fell off the grid five years ago. | 直到五年前突然失踪 |
[26:16] | – Any idea why? – A theory, yeah. | -知道为什么吗 -有个理论 是的 |
[26:17] | Him. | 他 |
[26:19] | DeCanio’s body man? | 德卡尼奥的保镖吗 |
[26:20] | Who also happens to be her son. | 碰巧也是她儿子 |
[26:22] | What did Sand say about it? | 山德对此说过什么吗 |
[26:23] | She hasn’t yet. We’re about to find out now. | 还没有 我们很快会知道的 |
[26:29] | I already told the other two | 我已告诉其他两个人 |
[26:30] | I won’t violate doctor-patient privilege. | 我不会违反医患保密协定 |
[26:34] | I don’t want to talk about your patients. | 我不想聊你的病人 |
[26:36] | To them, you’re Dr. Sand. | 对他们而言 你是山德博士 |
[26:39] | It’s Eleanor Russo I’m interested in. | 我感兴趣的是埃莉诺·罗素 |
[26:43] | Eleanor and her son, Dante. | 埃莉诺和她的儿子 但丁 |
[26:48] | UCLA medical school, | 加州大学洛杉矶分校医学院毕业 |
[26:49] | a thriving practice in Philadelphia, | 在费城的事业正蒸蒸日上 |
[26:51] | then five years ago, you vanish. | 然后五年前 你突然消失了 |
[26:54] | People like you don’t vanish. | 像你这样的人不会突然消失 |
[26:57] | Not without a good reason. | 除非有个好理由 |
[27:00] | Is Dante your reason? | 但丁是你消失的理由吗 |
[27:07] | I vanished because my marriage fell apart. | 我消失是因为我的婚姻破裂 |
[27:12] | Because we fought over Dante, | 因为我们在争夺但丁的抚养权 |
[27:15] | and the more we fought, the worse he got. | 而我们争斗的越多 他的情况就越糟 |
[27:19] | Cutting school, hanging out with bad people | 逃学 和坏人混在一起 |
[27:22] | who introduced him to worse people. | 那些坏人又把他介绍给更坏的人 |
[27:24] | Vito DeCanio. | 维托·德卡尼奥 |
[27:25] | Yeah, eventually. | 最终是的 |
[27:26] | But not until after he’d committed a number of crimes. | 但直到他犯下若干罪行以后 |
[27:34] | Enough to get him arrested. | 那些足够让他被捕入狱 |
[27:37] | And that’s when Vito stepped in | 维托就是在那时介入进来 |
[27:40] | to help keep him out of prison. | 帮忙不让但丁被关进监狱 |
[27:42] | If you agreed to help him. | 如果你同意帮他的话 |
[27:43] | He said if I’d counsel his people, | 他说如果我给他的人做心理咨询 |
[27:46] | he’d keep Dante out of harm’s way. | 他会让但丁远离危险 |
[27:50] | Today, he broke that deal. | 今天 他违反了协议 |
[27:54] | If I help you, will you protect him? | 如果我帮你们 你们会保护但丁吗 |
[27:57] | I promise to try to protect you both, | 我保证会尽力保护你们二人 |
[28:00] | but I’m unable to do that | 但我没法做到这一点 |
[28:01] | unless you tell me where Dante is. | 除非你告诉我但丁在哪里 |
[28:03] | We demo and snatch, you drive. | 我们进去抓人 你来开车 |
[28:05] | It’s teamwork, just like the doctor ordered. | 这就像医生所说的 是团队行动 |
[28:07] | As in Dr. Sand? | 山德博士说的吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah, you seeing her, too? | 是的 你也找她吗 |
[28:10] | Me? No. I tried therapy. | 我吗 不 我试过心理治疗 |
[28:12] | Had issues with my mom. It didn’t take. | 我和我妈有矛盾 这没用 |
[28:14] | Yeah, well, like Dr. Sand says, | 好吧 就像山德博士所说的 |
[28:17] | growth only happens if you’re open to it. | 只有你愿意时 你才会成长 |
[28:19] | Maybe you weren’t open. | 也许你不愿意 |
[28:19] | Yeah. Maybe. | 好吧 也许吧 |
[28:21] | Hey, what time does the construction crew arrive? | 施工队什么时候到 |
[28:23] | Whenever Vito tells them. | 维托会告诉他们的 |
[28:25] | That he controls. | 这部分由他控制 |
[28:26] | Wildcard was the preservationist. | 未知因素是那个建筑保护者 |
[28:28] | She wanted to shut us down. | 她想让我们关门 |
[28:29] | Would’ve made this whole snatch-and-grab impossible. | 这会让整个抢人行动变得不可能 |
[28:31] | There you go. | 我出这个 |
[28:36] | You do know this is a protection detail, | 你们知道这是在执行保护任务 |
[28:37] | not a rehearsal for the World Series of Poker. | 而不是为世界扑克大赛做演练吧 |
[28:40] | So, this Herman guy — what’s he testifying about? | 这个叫赫尔曼的 会为什么作证 |
[28:43] | He’s not gonna be testifying. | 他不会作证 |
[28:44] | He’s gonna be crying for his own mama | 当维托抓住他 |
[28:46] | whenever Vito gets ahold of him. | 会让他生不如死 |
[28:47] | Now, get back to the car. | 现在回车上去 |
[28:55] | Couldn’t it be a good thing? | 这不是件好事吗 |
[28:58] | That Liz knew the truth before she died? | 莉斯在死前知道了真相 |
[29:03] | No. | 不是 |
[29:04] | Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[29:06] | Because she knew, she was able to tell Agnes | 因为她知道 她可以告诉艾格尼斯 |
[29:08] | how important you were to her. | 你对她来说有多重要 |
[29:11] | And her to you. | 她对你有多重要 |
[29:13] | It’s why she encouraged your relationship with Agnes. | 这就是为什么她支持你和艾格尼斯的关系 |
[29:17] | What if it’s also a part of why she died? | 如果这也是她死亡的原因呢 |
[29:25] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这样 |
[29:28] | That’s alright. | 没事的 |
[29:34] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这样 |
[29:37] | Her hesitation. The time it took. | 她的犹豫 所花的时间 |
[29:41] | If she hadn’t hesitated, | 如果没犹豫 |
[29:45] | she might’ve survived. | 她可能还活着 |
[29:52] | Eleanor — Dr. Sand — | 埃莉诺 山德博士 |
[29:54] | she says DeCanio has a crew | 她说德卡尼奥有一队人 |
[29:55] | working a job at a property he owns downtown. | 在他市中心的房子里有一个活要做 |
[29:58] | Working on what? | 什么活 |
[30:00] | We’ve been nibbling at the edges | 多年以来 我们已经对 |
[30:01] | of the DeCanios’ syndicate for years. | 德卡尼奥犯罪团伙做了深入的调查 |
[30:04] | If she wants a deal, her intel’s gonna have to | 如果她想跟我们交易 那她的情报 |
[30:05] | lead us higher up the food chain. | 必须能把我们带到食物链的顶部 |
[30:07] | All she knows is that it’s connected | 她只知道 这件事情和 |
[30:08] | to Mary Parrot’s death, it involves her son, | 玛丽·派罗特的死有关 她儿子被卷进去了 |
[30:10] | and that the old man said it’s urgent. | 那个老头说事情很紧急 |
[30:12] | Companies associated with the DeCanios | 在市中心跟德卡尼奥有关的公司 |
[30:14] | are mid‐construction on two sites we know of downtown ‐‐ | 我们知道有两处还在施工的地方 |
[30:17] | a luxury hotel and a residential tower. | 一家豪华旅馆和一处公寓住宅 |
[30:21] | What’s Parrot’s connection? | 派罗特跟这些有什么关系 |
[30:22] | Was there a preservationist objection? | 那边有什么值得保护的建筑吗 |
[30:24] | Not to those sites. | 这两处都没有 |
[30:25] | Her big push downtown | 她力推的一个项目 |
[30:27] | was to landmark Memorial Baptist Church. | 是保护市中心的一个地标浸信会纪念教堂 |
[30:30] | Now, she’d held up developers who wanted to demolish it, | 她阻拦了想要推倒这座教堂的开发商 |
[30:32] | but now that she’s dead, the sale can go through, | 如今她死了 这个项目就能批下来 |
[30:35] | and the building can be torn down. | 建筑也能被拆掉了 |
[30:36] | And DeCanio’s a silent partner. | 德卡尼奥是匿名合伙人 |
[30:38] | That’s what this is about? | 所以是为了这个吗 |
[30:40] | Killing a preservationist to demolish a church? | 为了推倒一座教堂 杀害一名建筑保护者 |
[30:43] | We’re missing something. What? | 我们一定错过了某些细节 是什么呢 |
[30:45] | Well, sir, there is something else. | 长官 确实还有别的细节 |
[30:47] | When cross‐referencing the address, | 我把地址做了对照检索 |
[30:48] | the building next door pinged our database. | 教堂隔壁的建筑地址跟我们的数据库对上了 |
[30:52] | I recognize it. This church. | 我知道这里 这个教堂 |
[30:54] | But I can’t remember why. What’s the address? | 但我想不起来为什么 地址是什么 |
[30:56] | ‐ 30 West Oak Street. ‐ Oh, my God. | -西橡街30号 -我的天 |
[30:59] | Herman Levy, the informant, | 赫尔曼·利维 那个线人 |
[31:01] | the one testifying against DeCanio ‐‐ | 就是指认德卡尼奥的证人 |
[31:03] | WITSEC is holding him at a safehouse at 32 West Oak. | 联邦证人保护行动组把他安置在西橡街32号 |
[31:06] | They’re trying to get to him before he testifies. | 他们想在开庭前抓到他 |
[31:07] | Not if we can get to him first. | 除非我们先找到他 |
[31:09] | Go. I’ll alert the Marshals, | 去吧 我去提醒法警 |
[31:11] | and Main Justice about a deal for Sand. | 顺便跟司法部提一下桑德跟我们的交易 |
[31:13] | She didn’t get us up the food chain. | 她没有给我们食物链上层的线索 |
[31:14] | She got us to the top of it. | 直接引到食物链顶端了 |
[31:16] | Let’s hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们没有太晚 |
[31:38] | Alright. | 好了 |
[31:39] | Third floor. Let’s move. | 在三楼 我们走吧 |
[31:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:11] | Grab the rat. | 把那个内鬼带走 |
[32:30] | FBI! Drop your weapons! | 联调局 放下武器 |
[32:37] | This is all very confidence‐inspiring. | 这真是让人非常放心 |
[32:43] | Dante Russo? | 但丁·罗素 |
[32:45] | I have the son. | 找到她儿子了 |
[32:50] | Dr. Sand is in custody. | 桑德博士被收押了 |
[32:52] | She and her son. | 她和她儿子 |
[32:53] | – And DeCanio? – He’s been arrested. | -德卡尼奥呢 -被捕了 |
[32:55] | The doctor’s son worked for him as well. | 博士的儿子也为他效力 |
[32:56] | Both of them are set to be transferred to Main Justice | 他们会一起被移交司法部 |
[32:59] | to sign immunity agreements in exchange for | 他们会对自己知道的德卡尼奥的罪行全盘托出 |
[33:01] | everything they know about DeCanio. | 以此换取豁免协议 |
[33:03] | Have you spoken with Agnes yet? | 你跟艾格尼斯聊过了吗 |
[33:05] | Did she say whether she had a good time or not? | 她跟你说我们玩得开不开心了吗 |
[33:07] | She said that you, and I quote, | 她的原话我转述给你 |
[33:10] | “suck at state capitals,” | “完全不了解州府” |
[33:13] | which I took to mean a good time was had by all. | 我想她这么说就意味着她过得很开心 |
[33:16] | – Yes. – You’re doing well with her. | -那就好 -你跟她相处得很好 |
[33:18] | I’m impressed. | 我很高兴 |
[33:19] | And hopeful that, like me, | 也希望 你能像我一样 |
[33:22] | you’re finding that being around her helps, | 跟她待在一起会让自己变得好一些 |
[33:25] | in every way. | 从各方面来说 |
[33:28] | What about Sand? | 桑德呢 |
[33:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[33:31] | You know her story. Now you’ve questioned her. | 你听过她的事迹 也亲自审问过她了 |
[33:34] | Do you think DeCanio was right to hire her? | 你觉得德卡尼奥雇她是正确的选择吗 |
[33:37] | I do. She’s smart and thoughtful. | 是的 她很聪明 有自己的想法 |
[33:39] | I’m not surprised with the results she got. | 她能有这样的成果我不意外 |
[33:43] | We’re gonna testify against Vito? | 我们要指认维托吗 |
[33:45] | After he sent me to kidnap a witness in federal custody, | 在他派我去绑架一个联邦羁押的证人之后 |
[33:48] | we’re signing up to federal witnesses? | 我们也要成为联邦政府的证人吗 |
[33:50] | We both know it’s the only way out. | 我们都清楚这是唯一的出路 |
[33:52] | Well, what we know is there’s no way out. | 我们都知道 根本没有出路 |
[33:55] | He’s using you now. | 他在利用你 |
[33:57] | For dangerous jobs. | 让你去做危险的事情 |
[33:58] | I can’t protect you anymore. | 我不能再保护你了 |
[34:00] | You think the feds can? | 你觉得联调局就能保护我们吗 |
[34:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:06] | What is it? What’s going on? | 发生什么了 发生什么事了 |
[34:07] | – It’s him. – Hey! | -是他 -喂 |
[34:08] | – Hello? – Mom. | -有人吗 -妈妈 |
[34:10] | – Get out of the van. – Mom. It’s him. | -下车 -妈妈 是他 |
[34:13] | On your feet. | 站那 |
[34:22] | Dr. Sand, I presume. | 我猜您就是桑德博士吧 |
[34:23] | You’re Raymond Reddington. | 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[34:25] | Did DeCanio send you? | 德卡尼奥派你来的吗 |
[34:26] | Dear Vito’s been detained. | 亲爱的维托被羁押了 |
[34:27] | I’m here of my own volition with a proposal. | 我是自己过来想跟你提一项协议的 |
[34:29] | Would you care to hear it? | 你愿意听听吗 |
[34:44] | Vito DeCanio. | 维托·德卡尼奥 |
[34:46] | Welcome to federal custody. | 欢迎你被联邦拘留 |
[34:47] | Been there twice, for a total of six hours. | 来过两次了 待了足足六小时 |
[34:51] | Third time’s the charm. | 第三次可能是个诅咒哦 |
[34:53] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[34:55] | You heard me. Where the hell are they? | 回答我 他们在哪里 |
[34:56] | – Agent Park ‐‐ – Where did you take them? | -帕克探员 -你把他们弄哪去了 |
[34:58] | – Alina, hey ‐‐ – He hit the convoy. | -艾莉娜 -他派人袭击了护送车队 |
[34:59] | With Dr. Sand. She and her son ‐‐ they’re gone. | 桑德博士和她儿子 他们不见了 |
[35:01] | I got no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[35:03] | If you did anything to her ‐‐ | 如果你对敢伤害她 |
[35:04] | Okay. Stop. | 好了 停下 |
[35:09] | If you did anything, we’re gonna find out. | 不管你做了什么 我们都会查出来的 |
[35:10] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[35:12] | But I’m in debt to the person who did. | 但是我欠那个这么做的人 |
[35:16] | Take him to interrogation. | 带他去审讯室 |
[35:21] | Your personal therapist? | 你的私人心理医生吗 |
[35:24] | Yes, for which you’ll be well paid and safe from harm. | 对 你会得到丰厚的报酬 并且平安无事 |
[35:28] | You said DeCanio’s been arrested. | 你说德卡尼奥已经被抓了 |
[35:30] | He has, | 是的 |
[35:31] | but he has friends in high places. | 但他在高层有朋友 |
[35:35] | Just not as high as me. | 只是级别不如我高 |
[35:38] | I helped him to protect my son. | 我帮他是为了保护我儿子 |
[35:39] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[35:43] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[35:47] | And what I do, my professional life? | 至于我是做什么的 |
[35:51] | You will not be a part of that. | 你不会成为其中一部分的 |
[35:54] | Helping you personally helps you professionally. | 帮助你个人也会帮助你的事业 |
[35:57] | That’s how this process works. | 整个过程是这样的 |
[36:01] | Just give me three months. | 给我三个月时间 |
[36:03] | On the island of your choice. | 你选一个岛屿 |
[36:06] | At the end of which, you’re free to go. | 然后你就自由了 |
[36:07] | I hope you won’t, but it’ll be up to you. | 希望你不会 但那取决于你 |
[36:11] | Consider it a palate cleanser. | 就当作是清洁味觉吧 |
[36:13] | A transition from a distasteful past | 从不愉快的过去 |
[36:16] | to a delightfully piquant future. | 去到一个快乐未来的转变 |
[36:20] | Why me? | 什么是我 |
[36:26] | The details of my story are not for the faint of heart. | 我的故事细节不适合胆小的人 |
[36:31] | Based on your history, | 根据你的过去 |
[36:33] | I believe you can stomach pretty much anything. | 我相信你几乎能承受所有的细节 |
[36:35] | I’m not a miracle worker. | 我不是奇迹缔造者 |
[36:37] | No need. I already have one of those. | 不需要 我已经有一个了 |
[36:41] | Let’s talk islands. | 我们来聊聊岛屿吧 |
[36:50] | Headache? | 头疼吗 |
[36:52] | No. | 不是 |
[36:53] | Embarrassment. | 丢脸 |
[36:55] | For what? | 丢脸什么 |
[36:57] | What, losing it on DeCanio? | 因为对德卡尼奥发火吗 |
[36:59] | Come on, I understand. | 没事 我明白的 |
[37:00] | This job? This job can get under your skin. | 这份工作会让人变得很烦躁 |
[37:07] | It’s hard, being someone who crosses lines. | 做一个逾越界限的人不容易 |
[37:11] | People judge you for it, so then you judge yourself. | 人们会对你指指点点 然后你也会自我评判 |
[37:19] | Dr. Sand is right. | 山德博士说得对 |
[37:21] | We all have dark impulses. | 我们都有邪恶的冲动 |
[37:23] | And most of the time, there is no cure for that. | 大多数时候 这是无法治愈的 |
[37:26] | So, the idea? | 解决办法 |
[37:27] | Well, at least the idea I came up with after spending | 至少我把祖父母的遗产 |
[37:30] | my grandparents’ entire inheritance on therapy is… | 全花在心理医生上之后想出的办法是 |
[37:35] | is to not hate yourself because you have dark impulses, | 不会因为自己有邪恶的冲动而讨厌自己 |
[37:40] | but to love yourself in spite of them. | 而是无论如何都要爱自己 |
[37:45] | How big was your inheritance? | 你的遗产有多少 |
[37:46] | $86,749. | 86749美金 |
[37:51] | I’d say it was money well spent. | 不得不说这钱花得值 |
[37:57] | Harold, | 哈罗德 |
[37:58] | I hope you’re right about the good doctor’s efficacy. | 希望你对这位好医生作用的看法是对的 |
[38:00] | Sand. | 山德 |
[38:02] | You took her. | 你把她抓走了 |
[38:03] | “Took” is a big strong, but yes, | 抓走这个词太严重了 但是的 |
[38:05] | she’s agreed to work with me. | 她同意跟我合作 |
[38:07] | Instead of testifying against DeCanio. | 让她不指证德卡尼奥 |
[38:09] | There’ll be plenty of testifying against him | 在她之前 会很有很多人 |
[38:10] | before it gets around to her. | 指证他的 |
[38:12] | Hopefully, by then, I’ll be a better man | 希望到那个时候 我会变成更好的人 |
[38:15] | and she won’t be so frightened. | 她就不必如此担惊受怕了 |
[38:18] | Gotta fly, Harold. | 要走了 哈罗德 |
[38:27] | – Cvetko? – He just called. | -茨韦特科吗 -刚刚打来电话 |
[38:30] | The prints match. | 指纹吻合 |
[38:48] | Dr. Sand. | 山德博士 |
[38:51] | We should talk. | 我们应该聊聊 |
[39:13] | I told myself I wasn’t honest with you | 我和自己说我不该跟你坦白 |
[39:15] | because if you found out the truth about me, | 因为发现了我的真相 |
[39:17] | about who I was, | 我真实的一面 |
[39:20] | you wouldn’t like what you saw. | 你不会喜欢你所看到的 |
[39:23] | But the truth is, I wasn’t honest | 但事实是 我并没有坦白 |
[39:24] | because I didn’t like what I saw. | 因为我不喜欢我所看到的 |
[39:28] | It adds up to the same thing. | 结果还是一样的 |
[39:35] | I couldn’t expect you to love me when I didn’t love myself. | 我不爱自己 也不能期望你爱我 |
[39:40] | So, that’s what I’m gonna try and do. | 所以我要尽力这么做 |
[39:45] | Learn to love myself. | 学会去爱自己 |
[39:48] | And maybe you can love me, too. | 也许你也会爱我 |
[40:12] | Harold Cooper. | 我是哈罗德·库珀 |
[40:13] | I texted a photo. | 我给你发了一张照片 |
[40:15] | Look at it. | 看看 |
[40:17] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[40:18] | Look at it. | 看一看 |
[40:23] | There’s audio, too, | 还有音频 |
[40:25] | of you and your friend evidence tampering. | 是你和你朋友破坏证据的音频 |
[40:31] | – What do you want? – So much. | -你想怎么样 -很多 |
[40:34] | And with what I know about you and the murder of Doug Koster, | 以我对你和道格·科斯特谋杀的了解 |
[40:37] | I’m confident you’re gonna give it to me. | 我很有自信你会答应我的 |
[40:42] | I found peace and tranquility | 我找到了平和与宁静 |
[40:45] | and a real feeling of… | 真正感觉到… |
[40:53] | …quiet. | 平静 |
[40:56] | Yet, I abandoned it | 然而我却因为这股混乱 |
[40:59] | out of this compulsion for chaos and peril. | 与危机的冲动而放弃了这片平静 |
[41:08] | I had found light. | 我找到了光明 |
[41:14] | Yet I’m compelled by the dark. | 然而我却被黑暗所驱使 |
[41:21] | It animates me, | 它让我感到兴奋 |
[41:23] | so much so that I drag others into it. | 兴奋到我把其他人也卷进去了 |
[41:26] | Others that I care desperately about. | 那些我非常在乎的人 |
[41:33] | So, what is the purpose? | 那么目的是什么呢 |
[41:36] | If I’m willing to risk everything good in my life, | 如果我愿意赌上我人生中的一切美好事物 |
[41:40] | to even defend risking it as necessary or just, | 甚至以必要或正当为由为这场豪赌进行辩解 |
[41:46] | when I know | 而我明知 |
[41:49] | the result will only be… | 结果只会是… |
[41:58] | …a deepening darkness. | 一片越陷越深的黑暗 |
[42:03] | Tell me, where is this coming from right now? | 告诉我 这是从何而来的 |
[42:08] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[42:15] | I recently discovered that I was betrayed | 最近我发现我认识最久最亲密的朋友 |
[42:17] | by my oldest and closest friend. | 背叛了我 |
[42:23] | I’m apprehensive about the depth and breadth of my anger. | 我担心自己的愤怒会加剧 |