时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Down. | 躺好 |
[00:37] | It’s him. It’s Townsend. | 是他 汤森德 |
[00:39] | We should go. There could be others. | 我们该走了 可能有其他人 |
[00:42] | I’ll call Edward, tell him to have a medical team standing by. | 我打给爱德华 告诉他准备好医疗队 |
[00:46] | Can you walk? | 你能走吗 |
[00:47] | Walk? | 走 |
[00:49] | Townsend’s dead. | 汤森德死了 |
[00:51] | I could fly. | 我都能飞了 |
[00:59] | The bullet went clear through. | 子弹打穿了 |
[01:01] | No organs were damaged. She should be fine. | 没有器官受伤 她会没事的 |
[01:03] | Thank you. Have yourself a drink. | 谢谢 喝一杯去吧 |
[01:05] | Make it a double. You deserve it. | 喝两杯吧 你应得的 |
[01:11] | You deserve it, too. You won. | 你也值得 你赢了 |
[01:18] | I wish there was time for celebration, | 我也希望有时间能庆祝 |
[01:21] | but Mother Nature and the criminal world | 但大自然的召唤和犯罪世界的阴影 |
[01:23] | quickly exploit a vacuum. | 会瞬间创造空隙趁虚而入 |
[01:25] | We should set a time to see Harold. | 我们得安排时间见见哈罗德 |
[01:28] | And call Dr. Clemons. Thank him for his services | 打电话给克莱蒙斯医生 感谢他的服务 |
[01:31] | and tell him they’re no longer necessary. | 告诉他以后都不需要了 |
[01:33] | Did you find another doctor? | 你找了另外的医生 |
[01:34] | No. | 没有 |
[01:37] | You’re giving up. | 你要放弃了 |
[01:39] | Why? You just said there’s another fight to be won. | 为什么 你刚说还有另一场仗要赢 |
[01:41] | There is. | 是有 |
[01:43] | But it can’t really be won unless I’m gone. | 但除非我离去否则赢不了 |
[01:48] | Perhaps I will have that drink after all. | 也许我是该喝一杯 |
[01:51] | Toast to better days. | 敬更好的明天 |
[02:00] | Will it end when I know? | 我知道了一切是不是就结束了 |
[02:02] | When Reddington’s told me the last of it, | 等雷丁顿告诉我最后一部分 |
[02:04] | will I be able to live a normal life? | 我是不是就能过普通生活了 |
[02:08] | What is normal? | 什么是普通 |
[02:11] | Not this. | 不是这样 |
[02:14] | We live the lives we are meant to live. | 我们过的是我们应该过的生活 |
[02:17] | I understand you blaming Raymond | 我理解你责怪雷蒙德 |
[02:19] | for how yours turned out. | 让你的生活变成了这样 |
[02:21] | I blame him, too, sometimes. | 我有时也怪他 |
[02:25] | But fate takes the laboring oar, | 但一切都是命运的安排 |
[02:27] | in our lives and his. | 我们和他的生活都是 |
[02:30] | Fate and destiny. | 命运和宿命 |
[02:34] | Ah! You’re up. Excellent. | 你醒了 太棒了 |
[02:36] | – I have a bit of a surprise… – Mommy! | -我有个惊喜 -妈妈 |
[02:38] | Hey! Oh! Pumpkin! What are you doing here? | 小南瓜 你怎么跑来了 |
[02:42] | It was Pinky’s idea. | 是小粉的主意 |
[02:44] | Pinky? | 小粉 |
[02:45] | He says his name is Red, but I prefer pink. | 他说他的名字是红魔 不过我喜欢粉色 |
[02:48] | I thought she’d be just the thing, | 我觉得她正是你需要的 |
[02:51] | and as it turns out, Mrs. French and I share | 而且我发现我和弗兰奇夫人 |
[02:53] | a great love for Jacques Tati, so… | 都非常喜欢雅克·塔蒂 所以 |
[02:57] | How are you, my dear? | 你怎么样了 亲爱的 |
[02:59] | I’m better now. Thanks to Pinky. | 好多了 多亏了小粉 |
[03:12] | Oh. Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[03:13] | Aram. Nice. | 阿兰姆 真不错 |
[03:17] | I heard about Townsend. | 我听说了汤森德的事 |
[03:19] | We’re so relieved. | 我们都松了一口气 |
[03:22] | What’s the celebration? Who’s getting well? | 为什么庆祝 有谁好点了吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, uh, these are for Agent Ressler. He’s off the ventilator. | 这是给雷斯勒探员的 他不用靠呼吸机了 |
[03:27] | The doctors are saying he’s doing so much better. | 医生都说他好多了 |
[03:29] | That’s good news. | 真是好消息 |
[03:32] | Care for a toke? | 要吸一口吗 |
[03:34] | I’d give almost anything to hear you talk | 为了听你像棒棒糖工会成员说话 |
[03:35] | like a member of the Lollipop Guild. | 我愿意放弃近乎一切 |
[03:41] | Come in. | 进来 |
[03:43] | What a relief, knowing the threat to Agent Keen is gone. | 知道基恩探员的威胁已解除 真是松了口气 |
[03:47] | Yes, we’re all quite happy | 是的 我们对事情的结果 |
[03:48] | with the way things turned out, Harold. | 也很开心 哈罗德 |
[03:51] | And here I thought that Aram was the only man-child around here. | 我还以为这里只有阿兰姆一个没长大的 |
[03:54] | Please tell me you’re above such things. | 拜托告诉我你没那么幼稚 |
[03:57] | I think it’s childish | 我觉得这很幼稚 |
[03:58] | and completely unprofessional. | 并且一点也不专业 |
[04:02] | Please indulge our weakness for life’s simple pleasures. | 请原谅我们对生活中简单快乐的妥协 |
[04:05] | We’ve come bearing dark tidings. | 我们是带着黑暗消息来的 |
[04:08] | You want to tell me? | 你想告诉我吗 |
[04:08] | Or maybe you’d like to do some finger painting first. | 还是你想先画点手指画 |
[04:11] | I would. More than you can possibly imagine. | 我是想 你都想象不到 |
[04:14] | But unfortunately, Townsend’s death | 但很不幸 汤森德的死 |
[04:16] | is about to trigger a firestorm of criminal activity. | 会导致犯罪行为的大爆发 |
[04:20] | In the absence of a clear successor, | 没有一个清晰的继承者 |
[04:22] | everyone will be vying for control of his empire. | 每个人都会去争夺他帝国的控制权 |
[04:25] | I assume you’re here to give me a case, | 我猜你来是给我个案子 |
[04:28] | that the next name on the Blacklist will be in service | 黑名单上的下一个名字 |
[04:30] | to helping you take advantage of the situation. | 会帮你在局势中取得优势 |
[04:32] | I do have a bunch of likely contenders for the throne, | 我确实有一堆竞争者的名单 |
[04:36] | and, yes, I am giving you them | 是的 我是要给你 |
[04:38] | so that someone can take advantage of this situation. | 这样至少有人可以因此得到点好处 |
[04:42] | -But not me. – How magnanimous. | -当然不会是我 -真是大方 |
[04:44] | I’ve heard that one’s true colors emerge at the end. | 我听说人之将死 本性尽现 |
[04:47] | I’d love to think that magnanimity is one of mine. | 希望这份大方也算是我的本性吧 |
[04:52] | The end? I knew you were sick, but exactly how bad is it? | 将死 我知道你病了 但到底有多严重 |
[04:56] | Harold, over the years, | 哈罗德 这么多年来 |
[04:58] | you’ve served as a wise counselor to Elizabeth. | 你一直是伊丽莎白的人生导师 |
[05:02] | I’d like to know that in my absence that would continue. | 希望我不在了 你也能持续如此 |
[05:07] | Raymond. How sick are you? | 雷蒙德 你到底病得有多重 |
[05:10] | Do I have your word? | 你能保证吗 |
[05:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:13] | I’ll always do everything I can for Elizabeth. | 我会一直为伊丽莎白竭尽所能 |
[05:16] | Thank you. You’re a good friend. | 谢谢你 你是个很好的朋友 |
[05:22] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有这个必要吗 |
[05:25] | It’s the best way I can think of to ensure her protection. | 这是我能想到的 保她安全的最好方式 |
[05:29] | Your blood tests are better. | 你的验血结果有所好转 |
[05:31] | The treatment is working. | 治疗是有效的 |
[05:33] | You’re getting better, not worse. | 你在好转 而不是恶化 |
[05:35] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[05:36] | Whether it’s this year or the next doesn’t matter. | 是今年还是明年 并不重要 |
[05:39] | What I’ve got doesn’t go away. | 我的病不会消失 |
[05:41] | It just takes a pause, regroups, | 它只会暂停 重组 |
[05:43] | and comes back stronger, deadlier. | 然后回归得更猛烈 更致命 |
[05:55] | Where’s Agnes? | 艾格尼斯去哪了 |
[05:57] | Mrs. French took her to the park. | 弗伦奇夫人带她去公园了 |
[06:00] | Thank you for bringing her here. | 谢谢你带她过来 |
[06:02] | That was very thoughtful. | 这很体贴 |
[06:10] | The conversation we’ve been having. | 我们之前说到的那件事 |
[06:13] | Or trying to have. | 或者说正要说的 |
[06:17] | About who I am and why I came into your life. | 关于我是谁 为何闯入你的生活 |
[06:19] | How my mother got you to watch over me. | 我的母亲是如何让你照顾我的 |
[06:22] | Your mother. Yes. | 你的母亲 是的 |
[06:25] | She foresaw this moment. | 她预见到了这一刻 |
[06:30] | The answers are here. | 答案都在这里 |
[06:32] | In a letter she wrote to you. | 在她给你写的信里 |
[06:38] | Why do you have a letter my mother wrote to me? | 为什么你手上会有我母亲写给我的信 |
[06:40] | For when the time was right, to let you know the truth. | 为了在正确的时刻 让你知道真相 |
[06:44] | I think we can both agree it’s long past time. | 我想我们都同意 这个时刻已经过去太久了 |
[06:49] | One condition remains. | 还有一个条件 |
[06:50] | No. No conditions. | 不行 不能有条件 |
[06:52] | One task. | 一个任务 |
[06:55] | Then it’s done. | 然后就可以了 |
[06:57] | What could possibly be left for me to do? | 还能有什么事要我去做 |
[07:02] | To take my life. | 取走我的性命 |
[07:08] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[07:09] | I mean literally and metaphorically. | 是字面上的意思 同时也是个比喻 |
[07:13] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[07:15] | You’ve known for a while that I’m sick. | 你早就知道我生病了 |
[07:19] | Before I die… | 在我死之前 |
[07:22] | I need to make sure you’re protected. | 我需要确保你被好好保护着 |
[07:26] | A-And how will killing you do that? | 但杀死你怎么能达到这个目的 |
[07:29] | By showing the world that you’re a force to be reckoned with, | 这样会向全世界展示你有着不容忽视的力量 |
[07:33] | that you did what no one else could… | 你做到了其他人无法做到的事 |
[07:36] | …no law-enforcement agency, no criminal rival… | 执法机构做不到 犯罪集团也做不到 |
[07:40] | …you found and executed Raymond Reddington. | 你找到并处决了雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[07:45] | Y-You know I don’t want to take over your empire. | 你知道我不想接管你的帝国 |
[07:48] | I do. | 我知道 |
[07:49] | And under other circumstances, I wouldn’t want you to. | 如果是在其他情况下 我也不会想让你接管 |
[07:56] | But Neville Townsend learned certain things about me, | 但内维尔·汤森德知道了一些我的事 |
[08:00] | things that we should assume others now know, as well. | 我们现在应当假定其他人也知道了 |
[08:04] | I’m afraid that people will come for you | 恐怕其他人也会来找你 |
[08:07] | just like Townsend did. | 就像汤森德一样 |
[08:09] | It took all of our strength to fight him. | 我们用尽全力才打败了他 |
[08:15] | You’ll need help to fight the others. | 要再打败别人 你需要帮手 |
[08:18] | This is a way to get it. | 这样做能得到帮手 |
[08:29] | It’s quite a story. | 这是个好故事 |
[08:32] | Full of… | 充满了… |
[08:35] | …ambition and hope. | 野心和希望 |
[08:41] | Love and loss. | 热爱和失去 |
[08:45] | How does it end? | 结局是什么 |
[08:48] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[09:06] | Oh, you’re so cute! | 你太可爱了 |
[09:09] | I could just squeeze you like this forever. | 我可以这样紧紧抱着你到天荒地老 |
[09:12] | Where’s Pinky? | 小粉去哪了 |
[09:14] | Well… I don’t know where Pinky is. | 我也不知道小粉去哪了 |
[09:17] | I never quite know where Pinky’s gonna show up next. | 我永远猜不到小粉接下来会在哪里出现 |
[09:20] | He’s funny. He tells me stories. | 他很有趣 他会给我讲故事 |
[09:23] | Oh, yeah? What kind of stories? | 是吗 什么样的故事 |
[09:25] | About a Russian princess. | 一个俄罗斯公主的故事 |
[09:27] | She doesn’t want to be a princess, | 她不想当公主 |
[09:29] | but other people keep telling her it’s her destiny. | 但所有人都告诉她 这是她的宿命 |
[09:36] | What do you think she should do? | 你觉得她应该怎么做 |
[09:38] | Mom, she’s a princess! | 妈妈 她是公主 |
[09:49] | I got train tickets for 4:00 P.M. | 我买了下午四点的火车票 |
[09:51] | I’ll meet you at the station. | 到时候车站见 |
[09:52] | Got some people I want to say goodbye to. | 我还想和一些人道别 |
[09:57] | It won’t take long to close up the apartment in New York, | 出发前把在纽约的公寓锁上用不了多久 |
[09:59] | and we’ll sleep on the jet | 我们会在飞机上睡觉 |
[10:00] | and be in Europe by this time tomorrow. | 明天这个时候就到欧洲了 |
[10:03] | This will be so good for you two. | 这对你们两个人来说真是太好了 |
[10:05] | To get away from it all. | 远离这一切 |
[10:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:14] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[10:19] | We’ve had some times. | 我们度过了好一段时光 |
[10:24] | We have. | 没错 |
[10:33] | Get in. | 上车 |
[10:36] | Have you spoken to Reddington? | 你和雷丁顿谈过了吗 |
[10:38] | I knew he was sick, but I had no idea it was this severe. | 我知道他病了 但我没想到这么严重 |
[10:44] | He asked me to take over for him. | 他要我取代他 |
[10:49] | I’m not surprised. | 意料之中 |
[10:51] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[10:56] | I’m… I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[11:01] | We’re gonna get away. | 我们会走得很远 |
[11:04] | I wanted to tell you in person | 我想亲自告诉你 |
[11:06] | and thank you for everything that you’ve done. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[11:10] | So your mind’s made up? | 你已经下定决心了 |
[11:12] | About taking over for Reddington? | 是否接管雷丁顿的一切吗 |
[11:16] | Well, is there a decision to make? | 这还需要考虑吗 |
[11:20] | There’s so much I want for you. | 我希望你能拥有好多东西 |
[11:23] | Above all, I want you to be safe. | 在这些希望之中 我最希望你能安全 |
[11:26] | Right now you’re a fugitive on the Most Wanted List. | 现在你是通缉单上的重要逃犯 |
[11:29] | If you took over for Reddington, | 如果你取代了雷丁顿 |
[11:30] | inherited the Blacklist, | 继承了黑名单 |
[11:33] | I could probably convince Panabaker to give you immunity. | 我或许能够说服帕娜贝克给你豁免权 |
[11:36] | You’d be protected. | 你会处于保护之下 |
[11:37] | You’d have a reason for taking over that you could feel good about. | 你会有一个能让你心安理得接手的理由 |
[11:41] | We could still work together. | 我们还能一起合作 |
[11:43] | Taking over for Reddington has risks, | 这个决定确实有风险 |
[11:45] | physical and emotional. Both of those concern me. | 无论肉体上还是精神上 都让我很担心 |
[11:51] | But you not doing it concerns me more. | 但你不接手 会让我更担心 |
[11:57] | How’s Ressler? | 雷斯勒怎么样了 |
[11:58] | On the mend. Worried about you. | 他在好转了 很担心你 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I want to see him. | 我想见见他 |
[12:04] | Probably safer to call. | 打电话或许更安全一些 |
[12:07] | Yeah. Where’s the fun in that? | 没错 但这样有什么意思呢 |
[12:32] | I heard you’re feeling better. | 听说你好转了 |
[12:34] | Well, I am now. | 现在好多了 |
[12:39] | I’ve got a decision to make. | 我要做一个决定 |
[12:42] | Cooper’s wrong. | 库珀错了 |
[12:44] | He called you? | 他给你打电话了 |
[12:46] | You’re not like Reddington, okay? You’re better. | 你不像雷丁顿 你比他好多了 |
[12:49] | Look. You’re good. | 听着 你太善良了 |
[12:52] | Too good to do what he wants you to do. | 以至于无法完成他想让你做的事 |
[12:55] | I don’t feel “good.” | 我不觉得自己”善良” |
[12:58] | You’re not a criminal. | 你不是罪犯 |
[13:00] | Pretending to be one is not gonna keep you safe. | 伪装成罪犯也无法保证你的安全 |
[13:13] | Russian mob. Serbians. Italians. Chinese. | 俄罗斯黑帮 塞尔维亚人 意大利人 中国人 |
[13:16] | And a few Americans and Brits thrown in for good measure. | 还有一些美国人和英国人也搅合进来了 |
[13:19] | All of them did business with Townsend, | 他们都和汤森德交易过 |
[13:20] | and, according to Reddington, they all want a piece. | 根据雷丁顿的情报 他们都想分一杯羹 |
[13:22] | And Mr. Reddington doesn’t? | 雷丁顿先生不想这么做吗 |
[13:23] | Let me guess, he wants us to move | 我猜猜 他想让我们 |
[13:25] | on the United Nations of Crime so he can take over. | 转交到联合国犯罪组织 方便他接管一切 |
[13:27] | Yes, but not for himself. | 没错 不过不是为了他自己 |
[13:29] | For Elizabeth, so she can take over. | 是为了伊丽莎白 让她接管 |
[13:31] | – That’s not funny. – It wasn’t meant to be. | -这可不好玩 -本来不该是这样 |
[13:33] | But she can’t. I mean… | 但她不能… |
[13:36] | Even if she could, she wouldn’t. | 就算她可以 她也不会这么做 |
[13:38] | – Would she? – Eh, why would he let her? | -会吗 -他为什么要让她接手 |
[13:40] | What would he do? Go play golf? | 他接下来干什么 打高尔夫去吗 |
[13:42] | Reddington’s sick. He wouldn’t say with what, | 雷丁顿病了 他不说是什么病 |
[13:44] | but it’s clearly terminal. | 但肯定是晚期了 |
[13:46] | Wait. Mr. Reddington? But… | 等等 雷丁顿先生病了 怎么会 |
[13:50] | He always… He always seems so invulnerable. | 他看上去一直都是那么的坚不可摧 |
[13:52] | He isn’t. Neither is Elizabeth. | 并非如此 伊丽莎白也一样 |
[13:56] | If she decides to take over for Reddington, | 如果她决定接管一切 |
[13:58] | she’s going to need our help. | 她会需要我们的帮助 |
[14:00] | Starting with a workup on the people in this folder. | 先从这个文件夹里的人开始全面调查 |
[14:05] | I’m in the chairs next to the escalators. | 我坐在电梯旁的椅子上 |
[14:09] | Okay. I’ll see you soon. | 好的 一会见 |
[14:15] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to stare. | 抱歉 我不是故意盯着你看的 |
[14:19] | Are you Agent Keen? Elizabeth Keen? | 你是基恩探员吗 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[14:23] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[14:24] | Uh, Beth Ryker. | 贝丝·赖克 |
[14:27] | Daniel Ryker’s my dad. General Ryker. | 丹尼尔·赖克是我父亲 赖克将军 |
[14:35] | He said not to take it off. | 他说别脱掉 |
[14:37] | Oh, my God. That can’t be you. | 我的天 我完全没想到是你 |
[14:40] | I-I think about you all the time, what you did. | 我一直都想着你 想着你当时为我做的 |
[14:43] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[14:49] | You were a very brave little girl. | 你当时非常勇敢 |
[14:55] | You probably don’t remember the story you told me, | 你大概不记得当时给我讲的故事了 |
[14:58] | about the scar your dad gave you, | 关于你父亲给你留下的那个疤 |
[15:01] | how it was… your secret weapon. | 说那是你的秘密武器 |
[15:04] | Well, whenever I’m feeling sad or afraid, | 每当我感到伤心或者害怕的时候 |
[15:06] | I just touch it like this, and it makes me brave. | 我就会这样摸摸它 然后我就变勇敢了 |
[15:10] | Do you want to see if it can make you brave? | 你想不想试试它能不能也让你变勇敢 |
[15:12] | Yeah? | 试试吧 |
[15:20] | I left the Bureau. | 我离开联调局了 |
[15:27] | What do you do now? | 那你现在在做什么 |
[15:31] | I’m… | 我 |
[15:34] | …trying to figure that out. | 我也还在思考这件事 |
[15:36] | The Keystone Service 3:45 to Philadelphia | 乘坐基石服务三点四十五分前往费城的列车 |
[15:39] | now boarding on Track 9. | 请到九号站台上车 |
[15:42] | – Keystone Service 3:45 to Philadelphia… – That’s my train. | -基石服务三点四十五分前往费城 -我得走了 |
[15:46] | – …now boarding on Track 9. – I can’t believe it was really you. | -请到九号站台上车 -不敢相信我还能遇到你 |
[15:47] | All aboard. | 请大家尽快上车 |
[15:53] | Thanks for saying hello. | 谢谢你跟我打招呼 |
[15:55] | My dad told me that if you hadn’t defused that bomb, | 我爸爸告诉我如果你当时没拆掉那枚炸弹 |
[15:59] | thousands of people would have died. | 上千人会因此丧命 |
[16:01] | Most people just… | 这世上大部分人 |
[16:04] | I don’t know, live their lives. | 都在平凡地过自己的生活 |
[16:06] | But you made the world a better place. | 而你 让这个世界变得更好了 |
[16:09] | So whatever you decide to do, | 所以无论你决定做什么 |
[16:12] | I really hope you’ll keep doing that. | 我非常希望你能坚持这一点 |
[16:35] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[16:36] | Tell him I want to meet… | 告诉他我想见面 |
[16:39] | …hear him out. | 听他把计划说完 |
[16:41] | Okay. Hold on. | 好 稍等一下 |
[16:45] | She wants to discuss your proposal. | 她想跟你讨论你的提议 |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:51] | Tell her we’re in New York. | 告诉她我们在纽约 |
[16:54] | Can you meet in New York? | 你能来纽约找我们吗 |
[16:57] | I’ll text you. | 我发地址给你 |
[17:07] | Is it wrong, what… what I’m asking her to do? | 我让她这么做 是我错了吗 |
[17:11] | It’s not that simple. | 答案不是那么简单 |
[17:14] | Right and wrong have never been simple in your life. | 对与错 对于你来说从来都不能简单地界定 |
[17:17] | You love her, and you want to keep her safe. | 你爱她 你想保护她的周全 |
[17:20] | You’re desperately trying to do that. | 你非常想做到这件事 |
[17:24] | I wonder if it makes any difference. | 我想知道这样真的会有用吗 |
[17:30] | Ohh! Hi, baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[17:31] | Who’s ready to go to New York? | 是谁准备好去纽约啦 |
[17:46] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[17:50] | Elizabeth. Thank you for coming. | 伊丽莎白 谢谢你能来 |
[17:54] | I understand you’ve given some thought to my proposal. | 我知道你在考虑我之前的提议 |
[17:58] | I have. | 是的 |
[18:00] | And? | 考虑得怎么样 |
[18:02] | I need you to explain something to me. | 我需要你跟我解释一些事 |
[18:05] | Please. | 请坐 |
[18:10] | If we go through with this, if I actually do this… | 如果我们采用这个计划 我真的那么做 |
[18:16] | …what makes you think it’s gonna work? | 你为什么认为一定行得通 |
[18:19] | Me, as your heir? | 就是我作为你继承人这件事 |
[18:23] | Why do you think people are gonna accept that? | 你为什么觉得大家会接受这件事 |
[18:26] | They’ll accept it when I’m dead in the street. | 等他们看到我暴尸街头 自然会接受 |
[18:29] | They’ll accept it because you’re a criminal. | 他们会接受的 因为你也是个罪犯 |
[18:34] | Is that what I am? | 我现在已经是这样的身份了吗 |
[18:37] | Or is that what I am because of you? | 还是说因为你我才成为一名罪犯 |
[18:41] | I’ve considered that question… | 这个问题我也曾 |
[18:46] | …so many times. | 无数次思考过 |
[18:52] | How things might have been different | 如果我没有再次踏入你的生活 |
[18:55] | if I had never… | 这一切 |
[18:58] | …re-entered your life. | 会有怎样的不同 |
[19:00] | Would you be safer? | 你会更安全吗 |
[19:03] | Happier? | 会更幸福吗 |
[19:05] | Was it, uh, my presence alone | 是不是因为我这个人的存在 |
[19:08] | that brought you to this crossroads? | 让你陷入这样难以抉择的十字路口 |
[19:14] | Or maybe none of that ever mattered. | 亦或者 这些都不重要 |
[19:19] | Maybe you were born to this… | 或许你生来就要承受这一切 |
[19:22] | …out of a lie, the daughter of a spy, | 活在谎言里 作为一个间谍的女儿 |
[19:25] | genetically predisposed to deception and danger. | 基因里就带着欺骗和危险 |
[19:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:38] | I’ve thought and thought about it. | 我无数次地想这个问题 |
[19:43] | And I just don’t know. | 可我就是得不到答案 |
[19:50] | What I do know is that… | 我可以确定的是 |
[19:55] | …whether it’s chance or karma… | 无论这是机遇 还是因果报应 |
[19:58] | DNA or fate… | 基因或命运 |
[20:01] | …or just bad luck… | 或只是倒霉 |
[20:08] | …this is where you are now. | 这就是你现在的处境 |
[20:13] | This is who you’ve become. | 这就是你现在的情况 |
[20:17] | A criminal. | 罪犯 |
[20:20] | A fugitive. | 逃犯 |
[20:25] | And taking my life… | 而夺去我的性命 |
[20:33] | …is a way forward. | 是向前走的方法 |
[20:48] | Humor me. | 迁就我一下 |
[20:51] | How would it work? | 具体要怎么做 |
[20:56] | The restaurant’s been undergoing renovations | 餐厅已经翻修了 |
[20:59] | for over a year now, and we’ll be opening soon. | 一年多 我们很快就会开业 |
[21:03] | But first, Pascual’s having a little soiree | 但首先 帕斯考明晚 |
[21:08] | for family and friends tomorrow night. | 要给家人朋友举行个小晚会 |
[21:11] | I’ll be there, as will Dembe. | 我会去 邓比也是 |
[21:15] | We’ll have dinner, see some friends. | 我们会吃晚饭 见见朋友 |
[21:18] | By 1:00, I suspect things will be winding down. | 到了一点 晚宴会结束 |
[21:22] | The families will be gone. | 家人们都会离去 |
[21:23] | I’ll say my goodbyes and exit. | 我会告别后出来 |
[21:27] | Dembe will stay back, thank Pascual. | 邓比留在里面 感谢帕斯考 |
[21:30] | You’ll be waiting in your car parked down the street | 你在街对面停着的车里等着 |
[21:33] | with a clear view of the entrance. | 能很清晰地看到入口 |
[21:36] | It should happen on the sidewalk, | 事情应该发生在人行道上 |
[21:38] | right in front of the restaurant… and happen fast. | 就在餐厅前 而且要快 |
[21:41] | By the time the police respond, you’ll be long gone. | 等警察响应到现场时 你早就逃了 |
[21:44] | I’m quite sure Pascual will have to | 我很确定帕斯考必须 |
[21:46] | show them to the CCTV footage. | 要给他们看监控录像 |
[21:51] | And, of course, it’ll be leaked. | 当然 录像也会被泄露 |
[21:54] | And within hours, the image of you | 几小时内 你站在 |
[21:56] | standing over my body will be on the front page | 我尸体旁的照片会登上 |
[21:58] | of every major newspaper in the world. | 世界各大报纸的头条 |
[22:01] | You’ve really thought this through. | 你真的都想好了 |
[22:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:05] | Tomorrow night. | 明晚 |
[22:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:15] | Of all the times I’ve wanted to kill you… | 这么多次我都想杀了你 |
[22:22] | …I don’t think I can pull the trigger. | 我觉得自己下不了手 |
[22:25] | Let’s not worry about that. | 别担心这点了 |
[22:27] | Not now. | 现在不要 |
[22:29] | Let’s just… | 我们就… |
[22:33] | …be. | 顺其自然 |
[22:38] | That sounds nice. | 听着不错 |
[22:38] | *I walked across an empty land* | *我穿过一片空旷的土地* |
[22:44] | *I knew the pathway like the back of my hand* | *我知道道路就像我的手背* |
[22:50] | *I felt the earth* | *我感受着土地* |
[22:54] | *Beneath my feet* | *在我的脚下* |
[22:57] | *Sat by the river* | *坐在河边* |
[22:59] | *And it made me complete* | *我变成了完整的我自己* |
[23:03] | *Oh, simple thing* | *简单的事情* |
[23:07] | *Where have you gone?* | *你去了哪里* |
[23:10] | *I’m getting old* | *我逐渐老去* |
[23:11] | *And I need something to rely on* | *需要有所依靠* |
[23:16] | *So tell me when* | *所以告诉我* |
[23:19] | *You’re gonna let me in* | *何时才能让我进去* |
[23:23] | *I’m getting tired* | *我已经累了* |
[23:25] | *And I need somewhere to begin* | *需要开始的地方* |
[23:30] | *I came across* | *我穿过* |
[23:33] | *A fallen tree* | *倒下的树* |
[23:36] | *I felt the branches of it* | *感受着它的枝丫* |
[23:39] | *Looking at me* | *看着我* |
[23:43] | *Is this the place* | *这是那个地方吗* |
[23:46] | *We used to love?* | *我们爱过的地方* |
[23:49] | *Is this the place that* | *这是那个地方吗* |
[23:51] | *I’ve been dreaming of?* | *我梦想的地方* |
[23:56] | *Oh, simple thing* | *简单的事情* |
[23:59] | *Where have you gone?* | *你去了哪里* |
[24:02] | *I’m getting old* | *我逐渐老去* |
[24:04] | *And I need something to rely on* | *需要有所依靠* |
[24:09] | *So tell me when* | *所以告诉我* |
[24:10] | You said you made a promise to my mother… | 你说你对我母亲承诺过 |
[24:12] | *You’re gonna let me in* | *何时才能让我进去* |
[24:14] | …that you’d dedicate your life to keeping me safe | 你会穷尽一生保护我的安全 |
[24:16] | no matter what. | 无论发生什么 |
[24:17] | *And I need somewhere to begin* | *需要开始的地方* |
[24:19] | I did. | 是的 |
[24:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:23] | *And if you have a minute, why don’t we go* | *如果你有时间 我们为什么不去* |
[24:24] | Who was she to you? | 她是你的什么人 |
[24:29] | *Talk about it somewhere only we know?* | *那里是只有我们知道的地方* |
[24:36] | *This could be the end of everything* | *这会是一切的终点* |
[24:38] | This photo. | 这张照片 |
[24:40] | There was someone standing behind the lens, | 镜头外还站着一个人 |
[24:43] | holding the camera. | 拿着照相机 |
[24:45] | Was it you? | 那是你吗 |
[24:50] | You were there, weren’t you? | 你当时在那里 对不对 |
[24:52] | *Somewhere only we know* | *某个只有我们知道的地方* |
[24:54] | I was there. | 我当时在那里 |
[25:01] | You knew her well. | 你很了解她 |
[25:06] | Better than anyone. | 比任何人都了解 |
[25:08] | *Oh, simple thing* | *简单的事情* |
[25:11] | *Where have you gone?* | *你去了哪里* |
[25:15] | *I’m getting old* | *我逐渐老去* |
[25:16] | *And I need something to rely on* | *需要有所依靠* |
[25:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:21] | *So tell me when* | *所以告诉我* |
[25:23] | I’ll do it. | 我会去做 |
[25:25] | *You’re gonna let me in* | *何时才能让我进去* |
[25:28] | *I’m getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin* | *我已经累了 需要开始的地方* |
[25:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:34] | But in exchange, I have to ask you a question, | 但作为交换 我必须问你个问题 |
[25:37] | and I need you to give me a straight answer. | 我需要你直截了当地回答我 |
[25:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:42] | *Talk about it somewhere only we know?* | *那里是只有我们知道的地方* |
[25:43] | You said I can’t see my mother’s letter, | 你说过 我不能看我妈的信 |
[25:47] | that I can’t know who you are | 我不能知道你是谁 |
[25:49] | until after you’re gone and my future is cast. | 直到你离开 我的未来已注定 |
[25:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:59] | Why can’t I know who you are until after you’re dead? | 为什么在你死前我不能知道你是谁 |
[26:04] | Because if you knew beforehand, you’d never agree to kill me. | 因为如果提前知道 你绝不会同意杀我 |
[26:04] | *Somewhere only we know* | *某个只有我们知道的地方* |
[26:18] | Let’s go through it again. | 我们再来演练一遍 |
[26:22] | We’ve been through this. | 我们已经演练过了 |
[26:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:27] | The evening ends. You go. | 晚宴结束 你离开 |
[26:31] | I hang back to thank Pascual. | 我留下来感谢帕斯考 |
[26:33] | Elizabeth will be waiting in her car, down the street. | 伊丽莎白会在附近街边的车里等 |
[26:35] | St. Vincent is the responding hospital. | 圣文森特医院会是响应的医院 |
[26:38] | Our man on the inside will handle transport | 我们在里面的人会负责通过他们的救护车 |
[26:40] | via their ambulance. | 进行转运 |
[26:41] | The city will never take possession of your body. | 这座城市绝不会拿到你的尸体 |
[26:46] | And the remains? | 那骨灰呢 |
[26:49] | Spread over the Yenisey. | 撒到叶尼塞河中 |
[26:51] | Raymond, we’ve been through this. | 雷蒙德 我们已经演练过了 |
[26:53] | And then you get what’s yours. All of it. | 然后你会得到属于你的一切 |
[26:56] | – Yes. – No less. | -是的 -不许少 |
[26:57] | Yes, I know, Raymond. | 好的 我知道 雷蒙德 |
[27:03] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[27:05] | Elizabeth is a fugitive. | 伊丽莎白是名逃犯 |
[27:08] | The only way for her to survive this world | 她在这世上唯一的生存办法 |
[27:11] | is to become part of it, | 就是成为它的一部分 |
[27:12] | to become bigger than it, stay ahead of it. | 变得比它更强大 一直比它优秀 |
[27:17] | And you’re prepared to die to make that possible. | 你准备好以死来让这一切成为可能 |
[27:19] | I’m always prepared to die. | 我一直都准备好赴死 |
[27:32] | – Hello? – Aram, it’s me. | -喂 -阿兰姆 是我 |
[27:35] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[27:35] | Listen. I don’t have much time. | 听着 我时间不多 |
[27:37] | Uh, we may have a lead on some of the criminals | 我们可能有个线索 一些罪犯 |
[27:39] | moving in to pick over Townsend’s legacy. | 正准备去接管汤森德的遗产 |
[27:41] | Good. I hope you get them. | 很好 希望你能抓住他们 |
[27:43] | Mr. Cooper thinks you should replace Mr. Reddington. | 库珀先生认为你该取代雷丁顿先生 |
[27:45] | Ressler doesn’t. | 雷斯勒不同意 |
[27:46] | If you’re looking for a vote to break the tie, | 如果你在找人投票打破这个僵局 |
[27:49] | I’m with Ressler. | 我站在雷斯勒一边 |
[27:49] | I know. That’s not why I’m calling. | 我知道 我不是为这个打电话来的 |
[27:52] | I won’t help you. I know I have in the past… | 我不会帮你的 我知道我过去帮过你 |
[27:56] | But I won’t. | 但我不会了 |
[27:57] | I wouldn’t expect you to. That’s not what I want. | 我没指望你会帮我 这不是我想要的 |
[28:00] | What I want… | 我想要的 |
[28:03] | …what I’m hoping for | 我所希望的是 |
[28:04] | is that you can find it in your heart to forgive me | 你能从心里原谅我 |
[28:08] | for the things I’ve done… | 为了我曾做过的 |
[28:10] | …for what I’m going to do… | 为了我将要做的 |
[28:14] | …what I have to do. | 为了我不得不做的 |
[28:25] | I just spoke to Liz. | 我刚跟莉斯通了电话 |
[28:29] | She asked for my forgiveness. | 她请求我的原谅 |
[28:31] | Given her choice, that’s perfectly understandable. | 考虑到她的选择 这很好理解 |
[28:34] | Agent Park, have you reached Reddington? | 帕克探员 你跟雷丁顿联系上了吗 |
[28:35] | No, and I called his restaurant. | 没有 我给他的餐馆打过电话 |
[28:37] | Somebody answered, said they’re opening in a few days, | 有人接了电话 说他们几天内会开业 |
[28:40] | but tonight’s a private party. | 但今晚是私人派对 |
[28:43] | When all this began, I was such a different person. | 当这一切开始时 我是个完全不同人 |
[28:48] | Blinded by passion | 被激情蒙蔽了双眼 |
[28:49] | and inexperience. | 缺乏经验 |
[28:56] | What we built… | 我们所建造的 |
[29:02] | …it’s been fulfilling in ways | 在以我甚至都 |
[29:04] | that I can’t even begin to describe. | 无法开始形容的方式达成 |
[29:07] | It’s been a wonder. | 它是一个奇迹 |
[29:10] | Thrilling and challenging. | 惊心动魄 极具挑战 |
[29:13] | A blessing and a curse. | 既是祝福也是诅咒 |
[29:15] | Whatever it’s been… | 不管这一切是什么 |
[29:22] | …it’s become who I am. | 都成就了现在的我 |
[29:25] | But at some point, it became clear to me | 但在某些时候 我发现 |
[29:29] | that I wasn’t really in control of any of this. | 所有这些并不真的在我的掌控之中 |
[29:35] | I thought I was. | 我以为在 |
[29:38] | At times, I-I feel like I am. | 一些时候 我觉得尽在掌握 |
[29:43] | But I’m not. | 但其实没有 |
[29:48] | No matter how much I try or care | 不管我多努力 多上心 |
[29:52] | or give of myself… | 或是投入多少 |
[29:57] | …I have no control over how any of this ends. | 我还是控制不了结局 |
[30:02] | And that is… | 这让人感到 |
[30:05] | …crushing | 崩溃 |
[30:06] | if I think about it too much. | 如果我想得太多 |
[30:08] | So I don’t think about it. | 所以我就不想了 |
[30:11] | I ignore it, deny it, | 我忽略它 拒绝接受 |
[30:14] | and try to convince myself that I can keep Elizabeth safe, | 试着说服自己 我能让伊丽莎白安全 |
[30:17] | Agnes safe, | 让艾格尼斯安全 |
[30:19] | which is why I feel I have to do this. | 所以我觉得我得这样做 |
[30:23] | I have to believe that I can help… | 我得相信自己能帮上忙 |
[30:31] | Because the alternative is j… It’s just… | 因为除此之外 |
[30:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[30:39] | I know you do. | 我知道你明白 |
[30:49] | Only when I’m gone. | 我不在了再给 |
[30:51] | Give it to Elizabeth, but only when I’m gone. | 把它交给伊丽莎白 但等我不在了再给 |
[31:06] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:09] | No. | 没 |
[31:10] | Me neither. | 我也没 |
[31:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:20] | What’s wrong, Mom? | 怎么了 妈 |
[31:21] | Oh, nothing. I’m just… I’m just sad. | 没事 我只是 我只是难过 |
[31:24] | But I’ll be okay. | 但我会没事的 |
[31:26] | We had such fun in New York, didn’t we? | 我们在纽约玩得很开心 对不对 |
[31:29] | Why are you sad? | 你为什么难过 |
[31:35] | Someone that I care about is sick. | 有一个我在意的人病了 |
[31:39] | He’s… very sick. | 他病得很重 |
[31:43] | Did he see a doctor? | 他看医生了吗 |
[31:45] | No. | 没 |
[31:46] | Unfortunately, the doctors can’t help him get any better. | 不幸的是 医生也治不好他 |
[31:51] | Is he gonna die? | 他会死吗 |
[31:55] | Yeah, honey. He is. | 会 亲爱的 他会 |
[31:58] | That is sad. | 真令人难过 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:02] | But I think my friend is trying to be brave. | 但我想我的朋友在努力勇敢 |
[32:06] | I think he feels fortunate. | 我想他觉得自己是幸运的 |
[32:08] | What’s “fortunate”? | “幸运”是什么 |
[32:10] | Well, I think my friend knows he’s lived a good life… | 我想我的朋友知道他不虚此生 |
[32:15] | …that he’s seen a lot of neat and different places and… | 他去过很多好地方 |
[32:21] | …he has a lot of friends that love him. | 他有很多爱他的朋友 |
[32:25] | Dembe, will you stop the car, please? | 邓比 请停车 |
[32:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[32:29] | I want to walk. | 我想走走 |
[32:30] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[32:32] | I’ll meet you at the restaurant. | 我们餐厅见 |
[32:38] | So… | 所以 |
[32:40] | …even though he’s sad he’s gonna die… | 尽管他为将要死去而难过 |
[32:45] | …he feels fortunate | 他觉得自己是幸运的 |
[32:47] | that he’s lived a good life. | 度过了美好的一生 |
[32:50] | Your friend’s blessed. | 你的朋友是被祝福的 |
[32:54] | Yeah! Blessed! | 对 被祝福 |
[32:56] | Where did you learn a word like that, smartie? | 你从哪学到的这样的词 小机灵 |
[32:59] | You always say that even though Daddy had to go to Heaven, | 你总是说尽管爸爸得去天堂 |
[33:03] | he was okay with that | 他觉得那也无妨 |
[33:04] | because he felt blessed to know me | 因为他觉得能见到婴儿时的我 |
[33:07] | when I was a little baby. | 自己就是被祝福的 |
[33:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:12] | I think my friend feels blessed, | 我想我朋友也觉得自己是被祝福的 |
[33:14] | like Daddy. | 像爸爸一样 |
[33:15] | I feel blessed because of you. | 因为你 我觉得自己是被祝福的 |
[33:19] | Oh, honey. Me too. | 亲爱的 我也是 |
[33:24] | I’m blessed because of you. | 因为你 我也是被祝福的 |
[33:28] | And don’t forget, no matter what happens, | 还有别忘了 不管发生了什么 |
[33:32] | I love you to the moon and back. | 我都爱你爱到月亮再回来 |
[33:37] | I love you, too. More than hearts. | 我也爱你 比爱心还爱 |
[33:41] | One more sleep, okay? I’ll see you in the morning. | 再睡一觉 好吗 明早见 |
[34:00] | No, I spoke with Keen myself… | 不 我和基恩谈过 |
[34:02] | She turned Reddington down, | 她拒绝了雷丁顿 |
[34:04] | said she was gonna leave the country. I think she already left. | 说她准备出国 我想她已经离开了 |
[34:06] | Except she hasn’t. | 但她还没 |
[34:08] | Elizabeth phoned Aram. She’s in DC. | 伊丽莎白联系了阿兰姆 她就在华盛顿 |
[34:10] | She also asked for his forgiveness. | 她还恳求得到他的原谅 |
[34:12] | Forgiveness? For what? | 原谅 原谅什么 |
[34:13] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我和你一样不知道 |
[34:14] | But I fear it has something to do with Reddington | 但我担心这与雷丁顿 |
[34:17] | positioning her to be the heir to his criminal empire. | 让她作为他犯罪帝国的继承人有关 |
[34:19] | So he convinced her. | 他说服她了 |
[34:21] | But now they’re gonna need to convince the world. | 但现在他们需要说服全世界 |
[34:24] | I don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[34:25] | Look, you and I both know | 咱们俩都明白 |
[34:26] | the people who work in Reddington’s world | 雷丁顿世界里的那些人 |
[34:27] | aren’t gonna accept Keen’s taking of the reins | 不会轻易接受基恩接手一切 |
[34:29] | just because he announced it. | 仅仅是因为他宣布了她掌权 |
[34:31] | If he wants her to be taken seriously, | 如果他想让基恩立好威信 |
[34:33] | if she’s gonna be respected in his world, | 如果她要在圈子里站稳脚跟 |
[34:36] | she’s gonna have to make a statement, | 她需要做一个声明 |
[34:38] | demonstrate her value. | 证明自己的能力 |
[34:39] | Which is why she’s gonna need Aram’s forgiveness. | 所以她需要得到阿兰姆的原谅 |
[34:42] | Agent Ressler, I’m putting you on speaker | 雷斯勒探员 我把你开到免提 |
[34:44] | with Park and Mojtabai. | 给帕克和莫伊塔巴尔 |
[34:45] | Whoa! Hey! Hey! Good news! | 好消息 |
[34:48] | Yeah, what’s that? | 什么事情 |
[34:49] | What do you mean? You’re alive. | 什么意思 你还活着 |
[34:50] | That is incredible news. | 这是难以置信的好消息 |
[34:51] | I-I literally thought you were not gonna make it. | 我当时真的以为你挺不过来了 |
[34:53] | Well, thankfully, he did. Do we have any updates? | 庆幸 他撑过来了 有新消息吗 |
[34:55] | I still can’t reach Reddington, Dembe, or Agent Keen. | 我还是联系不到雷丁顿 邓比和基恩探员 |
[34:58] | Oh, my God. That’s it. | 天 就是这样 |
[35:00] | He’s not gonna make it. She’s gonna kill Reddington. | 他要挺不住了 她要杀了雷丁顿 |
[35:03] | Wait. Who is? | 等等 谁要杀他 |
[35:06] | Keen. She’s gonna kill him. | 基恩 她要杀了他 |
[35:08] | She’s gonna make a statement, | 她要做一个声明 |
[35:09] | demonstrate that she’s no longer an agent. | 证明她不再是个联调局探员 |
[35:12] | Kill Mr. Reddington. | 杀了雷丁顿先生 |
[35:13] | That’s how she’s gonna prove to the world | 她要以此向世界证明 |
[35:15] | that she’s seizing control of his empire, | 她要全盘接手他的帝国 |
[35:17] | and she’s gonna do it in public. | 她要在公共场所动手 |
[35:18] | She’s gonna… She’s gonna kill him. | 她会 她会杀了他 |
[35:20] | Reddington was here, talking about his death, | 雷丁顿来过 谈论过自己的死亡 |
[35:22] | talking about taking care of Elizabeth when he’s gone. | 说在他走后 要照顾好伊丽莎白 |
[35:24] | Wait. Back up. You think Reddington knows this is happening? | 等等 你觉得雷丁顿知道这个计划吗 |
[35:27] | No, I think it’s his idea. | 不 我觉得这是他的主意 |
[35:29] | The party. At the restaurant. | 派对 在餐厅 |
[35:31] | That son of a bitch is gonna sacrifice himself to save her life. | 那个王八蛋要牺牲自己来拯救她的人生 |
[35:34] | We have to get to him. Convince him to call it off. | 我们必须找到他 说服他取消计划 |
[36:05] | To Raymond! | 敬雷蒙德 |
[36:07] | For his friendship and support to make this dream come true. | 感谢他的友谊和支持 使梦想成真 |
[37:27] | – Salud. – To Raymond. Salud. | -致敬 -敬雷蒙德 |
[38:36] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[38:39] | That’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[38:45] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这么做 |
[38:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[41:40] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[41:41] | Raymond, we have to go. | 雷蒙德 我们得走了 |
[41:55] | Raymond, we must. | 雷蒙德 我们必须走 |
[41:57] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |