时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re prepared to intercept the signal | 我们准备好了 你一开启追踪器 |
[00:03] | as soon as you turn it on. | 我们就会追踪信号 |
[00:04] | They’re coming toward us. Fast. | 他们在往我们这边来 速度很快 |
[00:06] | Like, impossibly fast. | 车不可能开这么快 |
[00:11] | 20 minutes to Riga. | 二十分钟后到达里加 |
[00:12] | We’re going to Latvia? For what? | 我们去拉脱维亚 为什么 |
[00:14] | For answers. | 为了答案 |
[00:16] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[00:17] | Baltic’s Best Seafood Distributor. | 波罗最好的海鲜经销商 |
[00:20] | Why do I feel like that’s not at all what this is? | 为什么我觉得这根本不是海鲜经销商这么简单 |
[00:22] | Because that’s not at all what this is. | 因为根本的确不是这么简单 |
[00:24] | It’s a front. | 这只是个门面 |
[00:26] | I brought you here because this is where it all started. | 我带你来是因为一切始于这里 |
[00:29] | The epicenter. | 万物起源 |
[00:31] | You are N-13. | 你是N-13 |
[00:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[00:34] | The Sikorsky Archive was a seed. | 西科斯基档案是一粒种子 |
[00:37] | The beginning of what would become | 是成为现存最复杂的 |
[00:39] | one of the most sophisticated intelligence networks in existence. | 情报网络之一的开端 |
[00:44] | This place is part of a machine | 这个地方是那个机制的一部分 |
[00:46] | that is and has been | 过去三十年来 |
[00:48] | my life’s work for the past three decades. | 这个机制一直是我毕生的工作 |
[00:53] | This is The Blacklist. | 这就是黑名单 |
[01:07] | This? | 就这里吗 |
[01:08] | This is where they come up with The Blacklist? | 他们就是在这里提出黑名单的 |
[01:11] | It’s not that literal. | 不是这么简单 |
[01:13] | But this is where intelligence | 但这里是收集 整理和分析 |
[01:15] | from 17 outposts around the world | 来自世界各地十七个 |
[01:18] | is gathered, sorted, and analyzed. | 前哨基地情报的地方 |
[01:21] | Intel. | 情报站 |
[01:23] | Leaked documents. | 被泄密的文件 |
[01:24] | Intercepted communiques. | 被拦截的情报 |
[01:26] | Secrets from governments, corporations, | 政府 组织内部的秘密 |
[01:29] | people in positions of power. | 高层领导的秘密 |
[01:31] | You’re sourcing intelligence. | 你在汇总情报 |
[01:34] | I’m printing currency. | 我在印刷通货 |
[01:35] | And the Sikorsky Archive — that’s how this all began. | 西科斯基档案 是这一切的起源 |
[01:39] | 13 packets of intel. | 那十三份情报 |
[01:41] | 13 packets that were traded, leveraged, | 十三份情报被交易 杠杆化 |
[01:45] | sometimes sold in an effort to acquire more. | 有时为了换到更多而抛售 |
[01:49] | More information. | 换更多情报 |
[01:50] | More protection. | 更好的保护 |
[01:51] | More authority. | 更大的权力 |
[01:53] | The system is a living, breathing apparatus | 这个系统像有生命 有呼吸的附脑 |
[01:58] | that powers many of the decision I make. | 它为我做出的许多决定提供动力 |
[02:01] | And it’s all analogue. | 而且这全都是模拟信号传导 |
[02:03] | Oh, no. | 不不 |
[02:04] | We have gigantic computers elsewhere, | 我们在其他地方有超级计算机 |
[02:07] | but around here, they allow me to believe | 但在这里 他们让我相信 |
[02:09] | it’s completely analogue. | 全都是模拟信号 |
[02:11] | Digital footprints make me jittery. | 数字信号传导让我紧张不安 |
[02:13] | And what happens to this information? | 这些信息都去哪里了 |
[02:16] | It’s sent to me. | 全部发给我 |
[02:17] | Wrapped, packed, and smuggled into New York Harbor. | 装箱 打包 偷运进纽约港 |
[02:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:25] | Okay. Thank you for the tour, but why am I here? | 好吧 谢谢你带我参观 但为什么带我来 |
[02:29] | I brought you here because, | 我带你来这是因为 |
[02:31] | despite what you and Harold have come to believe, | 不管你和哈罗德怎么想 |
[02:34] | I am not a Russian asset. | 我不是个俄罗斯间谍 |
[02:37] | I’m a criminal. | 我只是个罪犯 |
[02:39] | And Ivan Stepanov is not my Russian handler, | 伊万·斯特帕诺也不是我的俄罗斯上线 |
[02:43] | he’s just an old friend. | 他只是我的老朋友 |
[02:45] | In fact, I definitely handle him | 事实上 我对付他 |
[02:47] | more than he would ever be able to handle me. | 简单得就像捏死只蚂蚁 |
[02:50] | I’m Raymond Reddington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[02:52] | This is Raymond Reddington. | 这里是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[02:55] | And you need to see what one day will be yours. | 你得明白有一天 这一切都将属于你 |
[02:59] | – To learn how it works. – I’m not interested. | -学习它如何运作 -我没兴趣 |
[03:01] | You’ll need to understand the infrastructure, | 你需要了解基础设施 |
[03:04] | how we cull data, | 筛选数据的原理 |
[03:06] | meet the analysts who make this all possible. | 见见让这一切成为可能的数据分析师 |
[03:08] | The only thing I’m interested in is my mother. | 我唯一感兴趣信息的是我妈妈 |
[03:12] | You said you didn’t kill her, but I saw you — | 你说你没有杀她 但是我看到你 |
[03:14] | You don’t know what you saw. | 你不知道你看到了什么 |
[03:15] | I saw you shoot her. | 我看到你冲她开枪 |
[03:17] | You murdered her. | 你杀了她 |
[03:18] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[03:19] | …stop. | 停下来 |
[03:31] | Forget about everything you think you know. | 忘掉你自以为知道的一切 |
[03:34] | Right now, there is only you and me | 现在 只有你和我 |
[03:39] | – and the truth. – …and the truth. | -还有真相 -还有真相 |
[03:41] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[03:42] | The story you need to hear, | 你需要了解的过往 |
[03:44] | it’s all connected. | 一切都环环相扣 |
[03:46] | N-13 N-13. | |
[03:47] | The Fulcrum. | “支点” |
[03:49] | You. | 你 |
[03:50] | Me. | 我 |
[03:51] | – Your mother. – What about my mother? | -你母亲 -和我妈妈有什么关系 |
[03:54] | To understand | 要想明白 |
[03:56] | why I came into your life… | 为什么我进入你的生活 |
[03:58] | – …you need to hear my story. – …you need to hear my story. | -你得知晓我的过往 -你得知晓我的过往 |
[04:03] | The truth about who I was, who you are. | 关于我是谁 你是谁的真相 |
[04:11] | The truth is, Masha… | 真相就是 玛莎 |
[04:16] | …is that you were conceived as part of a lie. | 你是因谎言而出生 |
[04:20] | But it shouldn’t surprise you. | 但你不应该感到惊讶 |
[04:23] | I was born into a world of spies. | 我出生在一个间谍的世界 |
[04:27] | Becoming one was my destiny. | 成为间谍是我的宿命 |
[04:30] | I grew up in a system that monitored subversion, | 我在一个监控反叛活动的体制里长大 |
[04:33] | snuffed out dissidence. | 排除异己 |
[04:35] | My father was not only part of that system, | 我父亲不仅是这个体系的一员 |
[04:37] | he helped to build it. | 还是创始人 |
[04:38] | Katarina? | 卡特莲娜 |
[04:42] | And because I was the son my father never had, | 因为我父亲一直想要儿子 却未如愿以偿 |
[04:46] | he decided early on… | 因此他早就决定 |
[04:47] | …that I’d follow in those footsteps, | 让我循其旧路 |
[04:50] | which my mother disapproved of. | 我母亲并不同意 |
[04:55] | My mother understood me. | 我的母亲理解我 |
[04:57] | She knew I wanted to follow a different path, | 她知道我想走其他的路 |
[04:59] | but…my father was unyielding. | 但我的父亲很固执 |
[05:02] | He scripted my life. | 他安排好了我的人生 |
[05:04] | He observed and scrutinized it. | 他观察我 审视我 |
[05:07] | Even before I could understand, | 甚至在懂事之前 |
[05:09] | I was helping the Fifth Directorate | 我就已经开始帮助第五理事会 |
[05:11] | carry out operations. | 执行任务了 |
[05:13] | I helped move intelligence, monitor dissidents, | 我协助运输情报 监视异议分子 |
[05:17] | identify those the state thought to be subversives. | 识别那些被国家认定为敌对势力的人 |
[05:21] | The work was literally in my DNA. | 监控已经刻在了我的DNA里 |
[05:29] | My handler… | 我的中间人 |
[05:31] | the one chosen by my father. | 我父亲挑选的那一位 |
[05:34] | He understood me in ways others did not. | 他能理解我 与别人不同 |
[05:41] | In fact, he would eventually become | 事实上 他也许最终会成为 |
[05:43] | one of the most important men in my life. | 我生命中最重要的人之一 |
[05:47] | Ivan Stepanov. | 伊万·斯特帕诺 |
[05:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:50] | But truth be told, | 但说实话 |
[05:52] | the assignments Ivan Stepanov gave me | 伊万·斯特帕诺交给我的那些任务 |
[05:55] | were all based on what my father wanted. | 都是基于我父亲的愿望 |
[05:57] | Needed. | 他的需求 |
[06:00] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[06:01] | Relationships. | 亲密关系 |
[06:02] | Men. Women. | 男人 女人 |
[06:04] | My father even hand-picked my husband, | 我父亲甚至亲手挑选了我的丈夫 |
[06:07] | Constantine Rostov, | 康斯坦丁·罗斯托夫 |
[06:09] | in order to benefit from the advantages he provided. | 为了从他那里获取利益 |
[06:13] | My father could care less that I was in a loveless marriage. | 我父亲对我无爱的婚姻毫不在意 |
[06:16] | He even chose the man | 他甚至为我挑选了 |
[06:18] | with whom I was unfaithful to my husband. | 出轨的对象 |
[06:21] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
[06:25] | He’s an American. | 他是个美国人 |
[06:26] | Stationed at the embassy in Moscow. | 被派驻到了莫斯科的大使馆 |
[06:29] | The Directorate believes he could be…useful. | 理事会相信他会…有用 |
[06:35] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好 宝贝 |
[06:42] | You don’t remember me. | 你不记得我了 |
[06:44] | I do. | 我记得 |
[06:46] | You’re my father. | 你是我的父亲 |
[06:49] | I remember your face. | 我记得你的脸 |
[07:09] | You’re American. | 你是美国人 |
[07:12] | I should’ve known better, | 我不该那么做 |
[07:14] | but your mother, she was good. | 但你的母亲 她是个好人 |
[07:17] | She told me about herself, | 她给我讲了自己的经历 |
[07:20] | that she was a production manager with the Bolshoi Ballet. | 她说她是大剧院芭蕾舞团的制片人 |
[07:23] | That she was in a bad marriage. | 她说她的婚姻不幸福 |
[07:25] | That her mother had moved to America | 还说她的父母离婚后 |
[07:26] | after her parents divorced. | 母亲被迫搬去了美国 |
[07:28] | She was trying to get by in a Russia that was falling apart. | 她试图在分崩离析的苏联存活下去 |
[07:33] | They were all lies. | 全都是谎言 |
[07:34] | Not all of them. | 不全是 |
[07:37] | Most of them. | 大多数是 |
[07:39] | And you had a family. | 你还有过一个家庭 |
[07:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:44] | My wife, Carla, was at home. | 我的妻子 卡拉 她留在家乡 |
[07:48] | We had a baby girl. | 我们有一个宝贝女儿 |
[07:50] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[07:51] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[07:53] | I-I should have seen it. | 我应该预见到的 |
[07:55] | I started to see it. | 我后来知道了 |
[07:58] | And that’s when it happened. | 然后就发生了那件事 |
[08:00] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[08:02] | – You did. – You did. | -你出现了 -你出现了 |
[08:04] | I suppose, in some ways, it’s an opportunity. | 我想从某个角度来说 这是个机会 |
[08:08] | It’s not an opportunity, Ivan, | 这不是个机会 伊万 |
[08:11] | It’s a baby. | 这是个孩子 |
[08:12] | This is a problem. | 是个麻烦 |
[08:17] | Let me speak with your father again. | 让我再跟你父亲谈谈 |
[08:19] | There’s no point. | 这没有意义 |
[08:22] | He’s made up his mind. | 他已经决定了 |
[08:25] | He says a child will keep Reddington invested. | 他说有了孩子 可以绑住雷丁顿 |
[08:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[08:35] | What am I gonna tell Constantine? | 我要怎么跟康斯坦丁说 |
[08:40] | Tell him it’s his. | 告诉他这是他的孩子 |
[08:43] | He’ll be happy. | 他会高兴的 |
[08:46] | And so, I did what I do. | 所以 我那样做了 |
[08:49] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[08:50] | I told my husband I was pregnant with his child. | 我告诉我的丈夫 我怀了他的孩子 |
[08:54] | And I told my mark I was pregnant with his child. | 我也告诉我的目标 我怀了他的孩子 |
[08:56] | I was home on leave. | 我当时在家休假 |
[08:58] | Katarina was in the U.S. while supposedly traveling | 卡特莲娜应该是在美国 |
[09:00] | with the Bolshoi. | 跟着舞团旅行 |
[09:01] | – This is what I want. – Raymond, you’re married. | -这就是我想要的 -雷蒙德 你已经结婚了 |
[09:03] | – Then I’ll leave her. – You have a child! | -那我就离开她 -你还有孩子 |
[09:05] | And now I’ll have another. | 现在我又有一个孩子了 |
[09:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:08] | This baby will destroy your family. | 这个孩子会毁掉你的家庭 |
[09:10] | And your career. | 还有你的事业 |
[09:12] | I don’t want to be responsible for that. | 我不想成为罪魁祸首 |
[09:14] | Katarina…she’s my daughter. | 卡特莲娜 她是我的女儿 |
[09:19] | And so, she took you from me. | 于是 她把你带走了 |
[09:22] | She let another man believe you were his daughter. | 她让另一个男人相信你是他的女儿 |
[09:26] | What’s worse… I couldn’t even be there. | 更令人痛心的是 我甚至不能在场 |
[09:32] | Be where? | 在哪儿 |
[09:34] | That day, seeing you… | 那天 看见你的时候 |
[09:38] | I had never felt anything like it. | 我从未有过那种感觉 |
[09:41] | I had spent my entire life lying and pretending and… | 我这一生都在欺骗和伪装 |
[09:45] | But you — you were the first real thing in my life… | 但你 你是我生命中第一个真实的存在 |
[09:49] | so I vowed that I would do whatever it would take | 于是我发誓会不惜任何代价 |
[09:54] | to protect that… | 来保护这一切 |
[09:57] | to protect you. | 来保护你 |
[10:12] | The next two years were a blur of lies. | 之后的两年是一连串的谎言 |
[10:15] | I was married to a man I didn’t love. | 我嫁给了一个自己不爱的男人 |
[10:17] | I had a child with the man I was targeting as a spy. | 我和一个被我认为是间谍的男人生了小孩 |
[10:20] | My husband believed the baby was his, | 我丈夫相信孩子是他的 |
[10:22] | and my lover had no idea he was a mark. | 而我的情人完全不知道自己已是目标 |
[10:24] | We’d see each other when we could. | 有机会再见面吧 |
[10:26] | – Paris. – Moscow. | -巴黎 -莫斯科 |
[10:27] | – London. – St. Petersburg. | -伦敦 -圣彼得斯堡 |
[10:28] | – Berlin. – By then, I had lost any sense of myself. | -柏林 -到那时 我已经完全失去了自我感 |
[10:32] | I was living a lie. | 我的生活是谎言 |
[10:34] | Everything about me was pretend. | 关于我的一切都是伪装的 |
[10:37] | And your wife, she never knew? | 你妻子呢 她一直不知道吗 |
[10:40] | There were some close calls. | 有几次差点暴露 |
[10:41] | I even helped watch Jennifer one weekend while she was away. | 我甚至还在她离家的时候照顾了詹妮弗一周 |
[10:46] | It was extremely uncomfortable, playing house. | 这种过家家的日子很难熬 |
[10:50] | It was becoming unbearable. | 变得让人无法忍受 |
[10:54] | But there was a relentless demand for more intel. | 但我迫切地需要更多情报 |
[10:58] | It was a strange double life, | 那是一种很奇怪的双重生活 |
[11:00] | which is probably why it took me so long | 也许正是因此我花了这么长时间 |
[11:02] | to figure out that it wasn’t real. | 才发现这不是真的 |
[11:05] | But you did figure it out. | 但你确实发现了 |
[11:06] | I know the rest of the company is leaving tomorrow, | 我知道舞团的其他人明天就要走了 |
[11:08] | but can’t you just tell them | 但你能不能告诉他们 |
[11:09] | you’re gonna stay behind to see your mother? | 你要留下来探望你母亲 |
[11:11] | I would, but your wife gets home tomorrow. | 我可以 但你妻子明天就回家了 |
[11:14] | Well, we can make that work. We’ve done it before. | 我们可以解决 又不是第一次 |
[11:16] | If you leave now, I won’t see you | 如果你现在就走 |
[11:18] | until I’m back in the embassy on the 15th. | 15号回大使馆之前我都见不到你了 |
[11:29] | I have to wake Masha. | 我得去叫醒玛莎 |
[11:31] | If I don’t, she’ll be up all night. | 否则她会整晚睡不着 |
[12:01] | Elizabeth… stay with the story. | 伊丽莎白 专心听故事 |
[12:10] | Stay with the story. | 专心听故事 |
[12:23] | He knew she was lying to him. | 他知道她在骗她 |
[12:26] | I knew, in that moment, that she was a plant, | 在那一刻 我知道了她是卧底 |
[12:29] | that our relationship was a lie. | 我们的关系是谎言 |
[12:31] | I knew I needed to report the incident to my superior, | 我知道我必须向上级汇报情况 |
[12:35] | but I also wanted to protect myself. | 但我也想自保 |
[12:37] | I wanted to go to them with evidence. | 我想带着证据去找他们 |
[12:39] | So I kept seeing her. | 于是我继续和她见面 |
[12:41] | I assumed I would confirm she was a KGB spy — | 我以为会确认她的克格勃卧底身份 |
[12:45] | so you can imagine my surprise when I realized | 当我知道情况远不止这么糟糕的时候 |
[12:47] | it was far worse than that. | 你也能想象到我有多吃惊 |
[12:50] | Everything about you is a lie. | 关于你的一切都是谎言 |
[12:53] | It went on for nearly two years… | 这种情况持续了快两年 |
[12:56] | At first, I didn’t understand what I was seeing. | 刚开始 我不明白我看到了什么 |
[12:59] | She was spying for the KGB, but she was spying on the KGB. | 她是克格勃的卧底 同时也在监视克格勃 |
[13:03] | And the Americans. And others. | 还有美国人 以及其他人 |
[13:06] | I realized that Katarina | 我发现卡特莲娜的背后 |
[13:08] | was connected to something much larger, | 是一个更为庞大的组织 |
[13:10] | some kind of global network. | 某种全球情报网 |
[13:14] | The Cabal. | 秘社 |
[13:16] | So I watched her. | 于是我监视她 |
[13:18] | I let her steal from me so I could steal from her, | 我让她窃取我的情报 再从她那里窃取情报 |
[13:21] | and eventually, | 最后 |
[13:23] | I was able to prove that she was connected to — | 我能够证明她的背后是… |
[13:26] | I was able to prove the very existence of a secret global conspiracy. | 我能够证明一场秘密的国际阴谋 |
[13:32] | I knew I was in over my head, | 我知道自己已力不从心 |
[13:34] | that I had to get you to America, | 我必须带你去美国 |
[13:35] | the only place where I could both expose the truth | 只有在那里 我才能说出关于你母亲的真相 |
[13:37] | about your mother and keep you safe. | 同时保证你的安全 |
[13:40] | And I knew I couldn’t let him do that, because he had proof. | 我知道不能让他得逞 因为他有证据 |
[13:44] | The Fulcrum. | 支点 |
[13:51] | We were looking for a Christmas tree. | 我们当时在找一棵圣诞树 |
[13:57] | You came and took me to the beach house. | 你来了 然后把我带去了海滨别墅 |
[13:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:01] | But your mother — her people came — | 但你母亲 她的人来了 |
[14:02] | He knew we would come for you. | 他知道我们会冲你来 |
[14:04] | Not just you. | 不止是你 |
[14:05] | The Fulcrum. | 还有支点 |
[14:07] | And that’s why she came with a team. | 所以她带了一队人 |
[14:09] | Oh, you love Christmas… | 你喜欢圣诞节 |
[14:14] | How do you like it, Hops? Good or not? | 你觉得怎么样 霍普斯 好不好 |
[14:20] | – Honey, I need you to come with me. – What’s wrong? | -亲爱的 你得跟我来 -怎么了 |
[14:22] | Here. Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[14:26] | Stay in here, sweetheart. | 待在这里 亲爱的 |
[14:28] | No matter what happens, I need you to stay in here | 无论如何都要待在这里 |
[14:30] | and not come out until I come and get you. | 千万别出来 等我来找你 |
[14:32] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:44] | – Where is she? – Don’t do this. | -她人呢 -别这样 |
[14:45] | Is she here? | 她在这吗 |
[14:48] | – Listen, you’re in trouble. – Because of you. Yes. | -你有麻烦了 -没错 因为你 |
[14:49] | They’ll kill you if you don’t give it back. | 如果你不还回去 他们会杀了你 |
[14:51] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[14:53] | – Masha. – Get away from her. | -玛莎 -离她远点 |
[14:58] | It’s okay, Masha. Just tell me where it is. | 没事 玛莎 告诉我在哪儿 |
[15:00] | – Masha, come here. It’s okay. – Are you out of your mind? | -玛莎 来 没事了 -你疯了吗 |
[15:03] | Do you know what will happen | 要是他们发现你做了什么 |
[15:04] | if they find out what you’ve done? | 你知道会发生什么吗 |
[15:05] | – Give me my daughter. – Are you hearing me? | -把女儿还给我 -你听懂我的话了吗 |
[15:08] | – You’re signing my death warrant. – Katarina! | -你是在判我死刑 -卡特莲娜 |
[15:09] | If you won’t protect me, protect yourself. | 就算你不保护我 也保护下你自己 |
[15:11] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:12] | You don’t think we have assurances? | 你觉得我们没做好保险吗 |
[15:15] | What have you done? | 你们做了什么 |
[15:17] | We’ve been gaining leverage against you | 我们从开始就一直在 |
[15:18] | since the beginning, Raymond — | 收集你的把柄 雷蒙德 |
[15:19] | hiding money in accounts under your name. | 在你名下的账户里藏了钱 |
[15:22] | Paper trails, passports. | 有文件痕迹 护照 |
[15:23] | Evidence that I didn’t steal from you, | 证明不是我从你那偷的 |
[15:25] | – but that you gave to me. – I didn’t give you anything! | -而是你给我的 -我什么都没给你 |
[15:28] | Stop! You’re hurting her! You’re hurting her! | 住手 你弄疼她了 你弄疼她了 |
[15:31] | If you move forward with what you think you know about me… | 如果你带着自以为了解的我再往前走一步 |
[15:33] | – Katarina! …- no one will believe you. | -卡特莲娜 -没人会相信你 |
[15:35] | You’ll be branded a traitor. | 你就会被变成叛徒 |
[15:39] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[15:45] | Stop it, Katarina. | 住手 卡特莲娜 |
[15:48] | – Let go! Let go! – Masha! | -放开她 放开她 -玛莎 |
[15:52] | No, Raymond. | 不 雷蒙德 |
[15:54] | Ilya! | 伊利亚 |
[16:00] | Raymond, look at me. Raymond, talk to me. | 雷蒙德 看着我 雷蒙德 和我说话 |
[16:03] | The information you took, I know it’s here. | 你拿走的信息 我知道在这 |
[16:06] | Please. I’m begging you. | 求你了 我求你了 |
[16:08] | Raymond, where is it? Where is it? | 雷蒙德 东西在哪 东西在哪 |
[16:12] | They got me to the car. | 他们把我弄上了车 |
[16:14] | Your mother thought she could save me. | 你妈觉得可以救我 |
[16:20] | Masha… | 玛莎 |
[16:32] | The men who worked for me looked for the Fulcrum, | 我的人回去找了支点 |
[16:36] | but the fire had spread too fast. | 但火蔓延得太快了 |
[16:47] | We’d given up. | 我们放弃了 |
[16:48] | We were at the car, about to leave, and that’s when… | 我们在车里 正准备离开 这时 |
[16:51] | I went back inside. | 我回去了 |
[16:56] | Masha. | 玛莎 |
[16:58] | To look for my stuffed animal. The bunny. | 去找我的毛绒玩具 那个兔子 |
[17:13] | I came in after you, but we got turned around. | 我跟着你进去了 但我们被逼退了 |
[17:19] | The flames spread fast, the smoke… | 火蔓延得很快 烟 |
[17:41] | You were burned. | 你被烧伤了 |
[17:45] | We both were. | 我们都被烧伤了 |
[17:50] | The fighting, the gunshot, | 争吵 枪击 |
[17:53] | the death of your father… | 你父亲的死 |
[17:56] | those flames… | 那火焰 |
[17:59] | I was desperate to erase that night from your memory. | 我急切地希望抹去你那晚的记忆 |
[18:03] | Wait. Y-You had my memory erased? | 等等 你抹去了我的记忆 |
[18:06] | I only wanted to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[18:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[18:14] | I don’t know. Pay phone. | 我不知道 公用电话 |
[18:16] | I couldn’t save your father. | 我没能救活你父亲 |
[18:19] | I couldn’t lose you, too. | 我不能再失去你 |
[18:21] | You have to leave Masha with someone unconnected, | 你得把玛莎留给某个无关的人 |
[18:24] | who I can trust. | 某个我信任的人 |
[18:25] | And I knew the only way to keep you safe | 我知道唯一能保证你安全的方法 |
[18:29] | was to give you up. | 就是放弃你 |
[18:43] | You abandoned me. | 你抛弃了我 |
[18:47] | Forget the rest. | 不管其他所有 |
[18:49] | Forget the lies you told my father, | 暂且不管你对我父亲 |
[18:53] | your husband, | 你丈夫 |
[18:54] | your country. | 你国家说的那些谎言 |
[18:58] | You abandoned me. | 你抛弃了我 |
[19:00] | I was trying to protect you, Masha. | 我是想保护你 玛莎 |
[19:03] | I had followed Raymond to America. | 我跟着雷蒙德到了美国 |
[19:06] | The KGB… | 克格勃 |
[19:09] | started asking questions I couldn’t answer. | 开始问一些我无法回答的问题 |
[19:12] | I knew it was only a matter of time | 我知道他们知道真相 |
[19:14] | until they learned the truth — | 只是时间问题 |
[19:17] | that I was a traitor, | 他们会知道我是个叛徒 |
[19:18] | a double-agent working for a secret organization. | 是给神秘组织工作的双重间谍 |
[19:21] | You hid from them. | 你是在躲他们 |
[19:23] | Not just them, the Cabal. | 不只是他们 还有秘社 |
[19:26] | They knew Reddington stole evidence of their existence. | 他们知道雷丁顿偷了证明他们存在的证据 |
[19:30] | The Fulcrum. | 支点 |
[19:31] | They expected me to steal it back | 他们指望我偷回来 |
[19:33] | before the intel could be exposed, but… | 以免情报泄露 但… |
[19:37] | I couldn’t find the Fulcrum. | 我找不到支点 |
[19:39] | The Cabal was afraid the KGB would find me. | 秘社害怕克格勃找到我 |
[19:42] | Two of the world’s most ruthless organizations wanted me dead. | 世界两大冷酷无情的组织都想我死 |
[19:53] | The irony is that… | 讽刺的是 |
[19:55] | part of me didn’t want to survive. | 部分的我也不想活 |
[19:58] | Living meant facing what I had done. | 活着意味着面对我做过的事 |
[20:00] | Knowing that you were with someone | 知道你和某个陌生人 |
[20:02] | who was a stranger to you… | 待在一起 |
[20:04] | and the trauma of killing your father | 杀死你父亲的事 |
[20:06] | would always be part of who you were… | 会永远成为你的创伤 |
[20:11] | …and that the people hunting me | 追杀我的人 |
[20:14] | wouldn’t hesitate to hunt you. | 会毫不犹豫地追杀你 |
[20:16] | You wanted to take your own life. | 你想自寻短见 |
[20:21] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[20:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:24] | What changed your mind? | 为什么改变了想法 |
[20:26] | You. | 因为你 |
[20:28] | I made a promise the day you were born — | 在你出生那天我许下承诺 |
[20:32] | to protect you. | 保护你 |
[20:34] | I realized I couldn’t be part of your life, | 我知道自己不能成为你生活的一部分 |
[20:37] | but that didn’t mean I couldn’t watch over you. | 但那不意味着我无法保护你 |
[20:40] | I had to come up with a plan, | 我必须想个计划 |
[20:43] | to disappear, | 人间蒸发 |
[20:45] | so I reached out to one of the only people I knew | 所以我联系了为数不多我知道 |
[20:49] | I could trust. | 自己能信任的人 |
[20:51] | Ilya Koslov. | 伊利亚·科思洛夫 |
[20:54] | We grew up together. | 我们一起长大 |
[20:56] | We were both chosen by the KGB. | 我们都被克格勃选中 |
[20:59] | And when the Cabal came calling, the two of us | 当秘社来联系我们时 我们俩 |
[21:01] | chose to betray our country together. | 一起决定背叛我们的国家 |
[21:03] | You can stop. | 你可以闭嘴了 |
[21:05] | I bought this story before. | 我之前信过一次这套说辞 |
[21:07] | Dom made it sound very convincing, | 多姆说得非常令人信服 |
[21:09] | but it’s not the truth. | 但这不是真相 |
[21:10] | Dom lied to you about who became Reddington, | 多姆骗了你 关于谁成了雷丁顿 |
[21:12] | but most of what he told you about Ilya was true. | 但他说的多数伊利亚的事是真的 |
[21:16] | Including the part about framing Reddington as a traitor. | 包括陷害雷丁顿是叛徒 |
[21:18] | No one knew he was dead. To the rest of the world, | 没人知道他死了 对世界上其他人来说 |
[21:21] | it seemed as if he had simply disappeared. | 他似乎只是消失了 |
[21:24] | A fact that we decided to use to our advantage. | 于是我们决定利用这个事情 |
[21:27] | If the fugitive Raymond Reddington | 如果逃犯雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[21:28] | can disappear without a trace, | 可以神不知鬼不觉地消失 |
[21:32] | then why wouldn’t it stand to reason | 那你陷害他的钱 |
[21:33] | that the money you framed him with could disappear, as well? | 也可以一样消失无影 对吧 |
[21:36] | Ilya, it’s not that simple. | 伊利亚 这事没那么简单 |
[21:37] | I think it is. | 就那么简单 |
[21:38] | I had an idea, | 我有个主意 |
[21:40] | one that would allow us to access | 能让我们拿到 |
[21:41] | the money that was used to frame Reddington, | 陷害雷丁顿的那笔钱 |
[21:43] | and it was a lot. | 而且是一大笔钱 |
[21:45] | – $40 million. – $40 million. | -四千万 -四千万 |
[21:50] | That is more than we would ever need | 这远远超过我们所需的 |
[21:53] | to stay two steps ahead of the — the KGB, | 时刻保持领先 先于克格勃 |
[21:56] | the Cabal, the Americans. | 秘社 美国人 |
[21:57] | But Raymond would have to show up in person | 但雷蒙德要亲自去银行 |
[21:59] | to access that money. | 才能拿到钱 |
[22:02] | And since he died in my arms, | 而他死在了我怀里 |
[22:05] | he won’t be able to. | 他无法现身 |
[22:08] | I don’t think you’re entirely grasping what I’m suggesting. | 我觉得你没有完全理解我的意思 |
[22:15] | What are you suggesting? | 你是什么意思 |
[22:19] | Becoming Reddington. | 成为雷丁顿 |
[22:27] | Mr. Reddington, welcome back. | 雷丁顿先生 欢迎回来 |
[22:30] | What sort of withdrawal will we be assisting you with today? | 您今天要办理什么取现业务 |
[22:44] | Yes. It worked. | 对 成功了 |
[22:46] | No, it didn’t. | 不 并没有 |
[22:47] | Ilya wasn’t the one who walked into those banks. | 伊利亚不是进银行的人 |
[22:50] | He’s not the one who became Reddington. | 他不是成为雷丁顿的人 |
[22:52] | I did go into those banks. | 去银行的人确实是我 |
[22:53] | I impersonated your father for a few days, | 我假扮成你父亲几天 |
[22:55] | long enough to withdraw the $40 million. | 足够取现四千万美元 |
[22:58] | Long enough for me to realize | 足够让我意识到 |
[22:59] | how valuable a new Reddington could be. | 一个新的雷丁顿有多么有用 |
[23:02] | – You’re lying. – No, Dom was lying. | -你在说谎 -不 多姆在说谎 |
[23:05] | He misled you into believing I became Reddington. | 他误导让你认为我成了雷丁顿 |
[23:08] | He did that because he couldn’t accept the truth. | 他这么做是因为他无法接受事实 |
[23:10] | The truth is my mother hated Reddington. | 事实是我母亲恨雷丁顿 |
[23:13] | She feared him. She didn’t create him. | 她害怕他 她没有创造他 |
[23:15] | If she had, she would have known Reddington’s true identity, | 如果真是她 她就知道雷丁顿的真实身份了 |
[23:18] | but she didn’t. | 但她不知道 |
[23:19] | Or else she would have told me. | 否则她会告诉我 |
[23:22] | But she didn’t tell you, did she? | 但她没告诉你 对吧 |
[23:24] | Because I didn’t know. | 因为我不知道 |
[23:29] | And I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[23:32] | because I’m not your mother. | 是因为我不是你母亲 |
[23:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:39] | I was an operative. | 我是个特工 |
[23:42] | What kind of operative | 什么特工 |
[23:43] | would chose to impersonate someone who’s being hunted | 才会选择假扮成被全世界 |
[23:46] | by the most lethal organizations and criminals in the world? | 最致命的组织和罪犯追杀的人 |
[23:50] | I never chose to be her. | 我从没选择成为她 |
[23:52] | That choice was made for me. | 是别人替我做的选择 |
[23:55] | I was just an asset. | 我只是颗棋子 |
[23:58] | It was my job… | 本来是我的工作 |
[24:00] | until it became a death sentence | 直到它变成了死刑 |
[24:02] | handed down to me by your grandfather. | 由你的外公一手炮制 |
[24:04] | Your judgment means nothing to me. | 你的愤怒对我来说一文不值 |
[24:07] | I know what I did and why I did it. | 我知道我干了什么 以及为什么 |
[24:09] | You destroyed her life and family. | 你毁了她的生活和家庭 |
[24:12] | To save my child and grandchild. | 为了保护我的孩子和外孙女 |
[24:14] | I made a calculated and brutal choice | 我做了个精心考虑却残忍的决定 |
[24:17] | to value their lives over hers. | 把她们的生命置于她之上 |
[24:21] | And it worked. | 而且奏效了 |
[24:23] | What worked? | 什么奏效了 |
[24:24] | Nobody believed your mother was dead. | 没人相信你母亲死了 |
[24:27] | The KGB were still looking, the Cabal, | 克格勃依然在寻找 还有秘社 |
[24:29] | the Americans, Neville Townsend. | 美国人 内维尔·汤森德 |
[24:32] | By then, I had vanished. | 那时我已经消失了 |
[24:34] | You were safe. | 你安全了 |
[24:36] | I was hidden. | 我藏起来了 |
[24:37] | They were looking, and they would have found you, | 他们还在找 而且迟早会找到你 |
[24:41] | and I wasn’t willing to take that chance. | 我不愿冒这个风险 |
[24:43] | So he called me to Belgrade. | 所以他叫我去了贝尔格莱德 |
[24:46] | Her enemies have pooled their resources | 她的敌人联手起来 |
[24:48] | and put a bounty on her head. | 对她下了悬赏令 |
[24:50] | They’re calling it the Townsend Directive. | 他们称之为汤森德指令 |
[24:53] | Dom, I — | 多姆 我… |
[24:56] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[24:58] | You made a promise. | 你承诺过我 |
[24:59] | To Katarina. | 承诺过卡特莲娜 |
[25:00] | You told her you would look after Masha | 你说过 如果她出了什么事 |
[25:02] | if anything happened to her. | 你会照顾玛莎 |
[25:03] | Yes, but I cannot call off Townsend, | 是的 但我没法阻止汤森德 |
[25:05] | and he will not stop looking. | 他不会停止寻找 |
[25:08] | Sure he will. He’ll stop looking, | 他一定会停止寻找的 |
[25:10] | and so will the rest of them — if Katarina’s dead. | 其他人也是 如果卡特莲娜死了的话 |
[25:16] | You want me to kill your daughter? | 你想让我杀了你女儿吗 |
[25:18] | I want you to hear my plan. | 我想让你听听我的计划 |
[25:23] | You were the plan. | 你就是那个计划 |
[25:25] | Yes. Ilya called me. | 是的 伊利亚给我打了电话 |
[25:28] | By then, we’d worked together on a number of assignments. | 那时 我们在一起执行许多任务 |
[25:30] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[25:32] | I trusted him. | 我信任他 |
[25:35] | Her real name is Tatiana Petrova. | 她的真名叫塔蒂亚娜·彼得罗娃 |
[25:38] | To the outside world, Katarina was a phantom. | 对于外界而言 卡特莲娜就是个幽灵 |
[25:41] | Hardly anyone knew what she really looked like. | 几乎没人知道她长什么样 |
[25:44] | So I did what Dom ordered. | 所以我遵从了多姆的命令 |
[25:46] | Ilya called me to Belgrade. | 伊利亚打电话叫我去贝尔格莱德 |
[25:48] | It was a simple assignment. | 这是项简单的任务 |
[25:50] | Drive into the city, | 开车进城 |
[25:52] | deliver a package to Dominic at Vukov station. | 给武科夫车站的多米尼克送件包裹 |
[25:58] | She has to die. | 她必须死 |
[26:00] | It’s the only way to protect Masha. | 这是唯一能保护玛莎的方式 |
[26:02] | Dom had leaked that his daughter was staying | 多姆泄露了她女儿 |
[26:04] | at a local inn. Released a photo. | 在当地一家旅店的消息 发布了照片 |
[26:07] | We knew the KGB and others were watching, | 我们知道克格勃和其他人正在监视 |
[26:08] | and if they saw the explosion — if they saw her die… | 假如他们看见了爆炸 看到她死了 |
[26:13] | Then the world would stop looking, | 那么全世界会停止寻找 |
[26:16] | and my daughter would be safe. | 我的女儿就安全了 |
[26:27] | But I didn’t die. | 但我没死 |
[26:33] | My husband did. | 我的丈夫死了 |
[26:40] | We didn’t know he’d be there. | 我们不知道他在那里 |
[26:44] | The world believed I was Katarina Rostova — | 全世界都认为我是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[26:48] | my identity, my real name, | 我的身份 我的真名 |
[26:52] | became one of my aliases. | 变成了我的一个化名 |
[26:55] | And the real Katarina Rostova… | 真正的卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[26:59] | stayed hidden. | 仍隐藏着 |
[27:01] | Years later, when Reddington finally found out | 几年后 当雷丁顿终于发现 |
[27:04] | what Dom had done to this innocent woman, | 多姆对这个无辜的女人做了些什么 |
[27:07] | he was horrified. | 他大惊失色 |
[27:09] | He was guilt-ridden. | 充满了愧疚感 |
[27:10] | He was right to feel guilty. | 他应当感到愧疚 |
[27:12] | It was his fault that a plan was needed in the first place. | 需要这个计划原本就是他的错 |
[27:17] | Reddington was my knight in shining armor. | 雷丁顿曾是我的白马王子 |
[27:20] | He tracked me down. | 他找到我 |
[27:21] | Financed my life in hiding for years. | 资助我隐姓埋名好几年 |
[27:24] | He protected me, and I was grateful, | 他保护了我 我十分感激 |
[27:28] | until I found out that he was also hiding your mother, | 直到我发现 他也在隐藏你母亲的行踪 |
[27:31] | or knew where she was. | 或者知道她在哪里 |
[27:33] | So I came for him. | 所以我去找他 |
[27:47] | I had to hide because the world thought I was your mother. | 我不得不东躲西藏 因为全世界都以为我是你妈 |
[27:51] | But if I could find her… | 但假如我可以找到她 |
[27:54] | if I could prove to the world | 假如我可以向全世界证明 |
[27:55] | that I wasn’t Katarina Rostova, | 我不是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[27:57] | I could have my life back. | 我就可以重新拥有我的生活 |
[28:00] | And he was the only one who could give me that. | 他是唯一一个可以帮我证明的 |
[28:04] | But it was you — | 但是你 |
[28:06] | your questions, | 你的问题 |
[28:08] | your belief that Katarina might be out there — | 你相信卡特莲娜可能还活着 |
[28:10] | that woke me up, brought me back to life. | 点醒了我 让我起死回生 |
[28:15] | I wanted a second chance. | 我想要第二次机会 |
[28:20] | To stop running. | 不再逃亡 |
[28:24] | If Reddington had the truth, if he knew where she was, | 如果雷丁顿知道真相 假如他知道她在哪里 |
[28:28] | I had to get close. | 我就必须去接近他 |
[28:31] | And nobody was closer to him than you. | 没人比你能更接近他了 |
[28:36] | So I used you… | 所以我利用了你 |
[28:40] | …used your love for your mother | 利用你对你母亲的爱 |
[28:43] | to help me discover where she was. | 帮我找出她在哪里 |
[28:47] | That’s why he killed you. | 这就是为什么他杀了你 |
[28:51] | Because Dom told you how to find my mother. | 因为多姆告诉过你怎样找到我母亲 |
[29:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[29:03] | Why won’t you find me? | 你为什么不来找我 |
[29:10] | I know you have to hide, but not from me. | 我知道你必须躲起来 但不必躲着我 |
[29:19] | I’ve made so many mistakes. | 我曾犯过很多错 |
[29:26] | But abandoning you wasn’t one of them. | 但我从没抛弃过你 |
[29:29] | I would never do that. | 我永远不会那样做 |
[29:33] | But you’re not here. | 但你不在这里 |
[29:36] | No. | 不 |
[29:43] | Long before your grandfather tricked Tatiana — | 早在你外祖父欺骗塔蒂亚娜之前 |
[29:47] | almost from the moment I knew I couldn’t be with you — | 几乎从那一刻起 我就知道我不能和你在一起 |
[29:50] | I… | 我 |
[29:53] | created someone who could be. | 创造了一个可以这样做的人 |
[29:58] | You created someone. | 你创造了一个人 |
[30:03] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[30:12] | You know his real identity. | 你知道他的真实身份 |
[30:14] | I do. I always have. | 是的 我一直知道 |
[30:16] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:18] | I will. But before I tell you the who, | 我会的 但在我告诉你他是谁之前 |
[30:20] | – you need to know the why. – No “Before.” | -你必须知道原因 -没什么”之前” |
[30:22] | I’ve waited long enough. | 我已经等得足够久了 |
[30:23] | I’d given you to Sam Milhoan thinking that would be enough, | 我曾把你交给萨姆·米罗恩 以为这样就够了 |
[30:27] | that you’d be safe. | 以为你会很安全 |
[30:30] | But I quickly realized that wasn’t true. | 但我很快意识到 那不是真的 |
[30:32] | The people hunting for me were also hunting for you | 追捕我的人同样也在追捕你 |
[30:35] | as a way to get to me. | 好来接近我 |
[30:38] | I couldn’t look out for you, not while hiding. | 我躲起来时没法照顾你 |
[30:41] | And Sam couldn’t do it alone. | 而萨姆没法一个人照顾你 |
[30:43] | So you re-animated your mark. | 所以你复活了你的目标 |
[30:46] | Brought my father back from the dead. | 让我父亲起死回生 |
[30:48] | If he wasn’t dead, | 如果他没死 |
[30:50] | you’d never know you’d killed him. | 你永远不会知道你已经杀了他 |
[30:52] | No one knew your father was dead. | 没人知道你父亲死了 |
[30:54] | The KGB, the FBI, CIA — | 克格勃 联调局 中情局 |
[30:56] | the entire alphabet was looking for the man | 所有情报机关都在寻找那个 |
[30:58] | that they thought had betrayed his country | 他们认为背叛自己的国家 |
[30:59] | and abandoned his family. | 抛弃自己家庭的男人 |
[31:01] | Which meant they were chasing a man who never existed. | 这意味着他们一直在追一个从未存在过的人 |
[31:05] | But what if he did exist? | 但要是他存在呢 |
[31:09] | What if Reddington was real? | 要是雷丁顿是真实的呢 |
[31:11] | If he was, I could use his story and all that it provided | 如果他是 我就可以用他的故事及其影响 |
[31:15] | to protect my daughter | 来保护我女儿 |
[31:17] | while watching over her from a distance. | 并从远处照顾着她 |
[31:21] | So I constructed him. | 所以我建造了他 |
[31:22] | Someone powerful and feared. | 一个强大且被惧怕的人 |
[31:25] | Someone who traded in the very secrets | 他交易的情报 |
[31:27] | that could help him monitor the danger around you. | 能帮他监控你周围的危险 |
[31:32] | What does that mean, constructed? | 建造是什么意思 |
[31:35] | It meant turning to criminals. | 意思就是变成罪犯 |
[31:37] | It meant creating a persona. | 就是创建一个角色 |
[31:39] | It meant a complete transformation. | 完成完全转变 |
[31:49] | The KGB, the CIA, the Cabal, | 克格勃 中情局 秘社 |
[31:52] | they all believed that Reddington had changed his appearance, | 他们都以为雷丁顿改头换面了 |
[31:55] | so a perfect double was never needed. | 所以从不需要完美的替身 |
[31:57] | What was needed was intelligence. | 需要的是情报 |
[32:00] | The kind of information that Reddington was accused of stealing. | 他们觉得雷丁顿偷了的情报 |
[32:05] | Which meant turning to a friend. | 所以我向朋友求助 |
[32:08] | I used her security clearance. | 我用了她的权限 |
[32:11] | Backdated the breach. | 改了情报泄露的时间 |
[32:13] | When the KGB did finally learn classified intelligence was missing, | 等克格勃终于发现机密情报失窃 |
[32:17] | she would be blamed, | 她会被追究责任 |
[32:18] | which didn’t matter, | 但没关系 |
[32:20] | because she was already gone. | 因为她已经消失不见了 |
[32:59] | 13 packets of intelligence that could be used to blackmail | 能用来勒索要挟的十三份情报 |
[33:03] | and leverage anyone from the Russian Vory, | 从苏联黑帮老大 |
[33:07] | to captains of industry, to heads of state. | 到工业巨头 到政府高层 |
[33:10] | Greed and corruption trickle down | 贪婪和腐败向下滴流 |
[33:12] | and turn into crime on the way to the gutter. | 变为犯罪流向阴沟 |
[33:14] | Deals were brokered for politicians, criminals. | 与政客罪犯展开交易 |
[33:18] | Intelligence was traded for intelligence. | 用情报换取情报 |
[33:21] | Soon, classified NOFORN docs | 不久后 一批不对外公开的机密文件 |
[33:23] | were showing up in Maghreb, Islamabad, Beijing. | 出现在了马格里布 伊斯兰堡以及北京 |
[33:27] | What emerged was an intelligence network | 一个情报网络浮出水面 |
[33:29] | that was built for one reason — | 它的创建原因只有一个 |
[33:32] | to keep you safe. | 就是保护你的安全 |
[33:35] | My safety. | 我的安全 |
[33:37] | Which came at the expense of people I loved. | 是以我爱的人的生命为代价 |
[33:56] | And people you didn’t even know. | 还有你甚至都不认识的人 |
[34:00] | For nearly 30 years, he funded my life in hiding, | 他资助我隐藏将近三十年 |
[34:03] | and I was grateful, | 我很感激 |
[34:05] | until you started asking questions | 直到你开始问问题 |
[34:07] | that suggested your mother was alive. | 表明你妈还活着 |
[34:09] | She came for me. | 她抓了我 |
[34:12] | Tortured me. | 折磨我 |
[34:13] | Got me to tell her where your mother had gone, | 让我告诉她你妈的去向 |
[34:16] | where she was living, her new identity. | 她住在哪 她的新身份 |
[34:19] | And Reddington killed her | 雷丁顿杀了她 |
[34:21] | so she couldn’t tell Townsend the truth. | 让她无法告诉汤森德真相 |
[34:26] | Yes. ‘Cause he was afraid if they found out, | 对 因为他害怕要是他们知道了 |
[34:28] | they would become a threat to you, to your daughter. | 他们会威胁到你和你女儿 |
[34:31] | Which is exactly what Townsend became | 汤森德确实如他所想 |
[34:34] | after I told him the truth. | 在我告诉他真相之后 |
[34:35] | This story is all about you, Masha. | 这个故事全都是为你 玛莎 |
[34:40] | Protecting you. | 保护你 |
[34:42] | And then protecting your daughter. | 然后保护你女儿 |
[34:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:50] | Now we have the why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[34:55] | Now I want the who. | 现在我要知道是谁 |
[34:58] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[35:00] | Who became Reddington? | 谁成了雷丁顿 |
[35:02] | And where have you gone? | 还有你去哪了 |
[35:06] | You’re my mother, but you let someone else watch over me, | 你是我妈 但你让别人照顾我 |
[35:10] | let me believe you were dead, but you’re living. | 让我以为你死了 但你还活着 |
[35:13] | – Where? – Raymond! | -在哪 -雷蒙德 |
[35:15] | – Where are you? – Elizabeth, we need to leave. | -你在哪 -伊丽莎白 我们得走了 |
[35:17] | Wait! No! | 等等 不 |
[35:19] | Answer me. Who became Reddington? | 回答我 谁成了雷丁顿 |
[35:21] | Elizabeth, we have to go. | 伊丽莎白 我们得走了 |
[35:22] | – Who is he? – Townsend’s here! | -他是谁 -汤森德来了 |
[35:26] | – We have to go. – No, I need more. | -我们得走了 -不 我需要知道更多 |
[35:28] | Who took his identity? | 谁接手了他的身份 |
[35:30] | Who? There’s more! | 谁 还有更多 |
[35:31] | There’s no more if you’re dead. | 如果你死了就什么都没了 |
[35:33] | If you’re dead. If you’re dead. | 如果你死了 如果你死了 |
[35:46] | Dembe, we need to get to the Nest. | 邓比 我们得进到”巢”里 |
[35:54] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[36:04] | She needs a doctor. | 她需要医生 |
[36:11] | You know what she needs even more? | 你知道她更需要什么吗 |
[36:14] | A mortician. | 送葬者 |
[36:21] | It’s ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[36:23] | You devoted your life to protecting her, | 你用一生来保护她 |
[36:25] | and in the end, she betrays you. | 最后她却背叛了你 |
[36:26] | Relax. That’s it. Keep breathing. Keep breathing. | 放松 没错 呼吸 呼吸 |
[36:28] | You wanted to use the — the tracking chip to find me? | 你想用追踪芯片找到我 |
[36:31] | She made it possible for me to use it to find you. | 她用它帮我找到了你 |
[36:34] | Elizabeth. Stay with me, okay? | 伊丽莎白 坚持住 好吗 |
[36:36] | – By the way, where are we? – Keep breathing. | -对了 这是哪里 -呼吸 |
[36:39] | A nest in Latvia. | 你的拉脱维亚巢穴 |
[36:41] | Even for you, this is a tad dramatic. | 就算放在你身上 这也有点戏剧化 |
[36:43] | Elizabeth, stay with me. | 伊丽莎白 挺住 |
[36:43] | She and I made a deal. She would lead me to you, | 她和我做了交易 她向我透露你的行踪 |
[36:46] | and in exchange, I would let her live. | 作为交换 我让她活命 |
[36:49] | – Unfortunately for her… – Elizabeth. | -可惜对她 -伊丽莎白 |
[36:50] | deals are made to be broken. | 不必遵守交易规则 |
[36:54] | – Talk to me. – Radley says you’re on-site. | -什么事 -拉德利说你到了 |
[36:56] | Am I clear to send the extraction team? | 我可以派出支援队了吗 |
[36:58] | Clear as ice. | 胜券在握 |
[36:59] | On its way, sir. | 马上出发 |
[37:01] | And, sir… congratulations. | 还有 恭喜你 |
[37:06] | Killing her won’t bring your family back. | 杀了她也换不回你的家人 |
[37:09] | I always wondered how you gathered | 我一直很好奇 这么多年以来 |
[37:11] | such an enormous amount of intelligence all these years. | 你庞大的情报库是怎么收集来的 |
[37:14] | This is quite the operation you’ve built. | 这就是你建立的据点 |
[37:16] | It’s yours if you help her. | 你帮她 这里就归你了 |
[37:19] | Ah, no, no, no. It’s — It’s alright. | 不用 不用 没事 |
[37:21] | Of course, it’s nothing compared to your commitment. | 当然 这里与你的承诺相比不值一提 |
[37:25] | The decision to live as Raymond Reddington, | 你决心以雷蒙德·雷丁顿的身份活着 |
[37:29] | to give up your life to live as someone else. | 放弃自己的人生 以别人的身份活着 |
[37:32] | I-I can’t imagine loving anyone enough to do that. | 我无法想象对谁能爱到如此地步 |
[37:36] | I have other facilities. You can have all of it. | 我还有其他设施 都可以给你 |
[37:38] | I haven’t slept through the night in 25 years. | 我已经有25年没睡个安稳觉了 |
[37:42] | Tonight, I’ll sleep like a baby. | 今晚 我会像孩子一样安然入睡 |
[37:44] | I’ll give you whatever you want. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[37:46] | Whatever I want? | 什么都给我 |
[37:47] | If you help her, yes. Anything you want. | 对 只要你帮她 你要什么都给你 |
[37:50] | All I want is for you to watch her die. | 我只想让你看着她死 |
[38:01] | Hurry, Raymond! | 快 雷蒙德 |
[38:05] | Help her get down the hatch. | 带她从闸门下去 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 来 |
[38:23] | There’s a first aid kit on the cabinet | 柜子上有一个急救箱 |
[38:26] | and a bottle of vodka in the freezer. | 冰箱里有一瓶伏特加 |
[38:29] | We’ll get you properly sloshed | 先喝点酒麻醉 |
[38:31] | before we go poking around in that wound. | 我们再帮你处理伤口 |
[38:36] | Is there another way out? | 还有别的路出去吗 |
[38:38] | No. The hatch is the only way. | 没有 闸门是唯一的路 |
[38:42] | Here. Take a sip. | 来 喝一口 |
[39:08] | As a rule, I don’t live with regret. | 我的原则是行事不后悔 |
[39:12] | But what happened to your family was a horror. | 但是你家人的遭遇确实很不幸 |
[39:15] | That should never have happened. | 实在不该发生 |
[39:18] | When I first got the Sikorsky Archive, | 我刚得到西科斯基档案的时候 |
[39:21] | I was young | 还太年轻 |
[39:23] | and careless with some of the materials | 对一些资料有所疏忽 |
[39:26] | that would eventually put you and your family in harm’s way. | 最终导致你和你的家人惨遭毒手 |
[39:32] | I didn’t kill them, but even inadvertently… | 虽然我没有杀他们 但因为我的大意 |
[39:37] | You’re right to believe that | 你有权利认为 |
[39:40] | I was ultimately responsible for their deaths. | 他们的死 责任在我 |
[39:44] | I appreciate that. | 我心领了 |
[39:47] | A deathbed confession is always very moving, | 临终忏悔总是非常动人 |
[39:49] | but it won’t commute your sentence. | 不过也难消你的罪行 |
[39:52] | Oh, you had a bite at that apple. | 你有过一次机会 |
[39:54] | You won’t get another one. | 不会再有第二次 |
[39:55] | I have Elizabeth to thank for that. | 这要感谢伊丽莎白 |
[39:57] | I guess my years of dedication had some impact after all. | 大概是我多年的奉献总算起了作用 |
[40:01] | So much for irony. | 挖苦的话到此为止 |
[40:03] | I’ve waited years for this. | 这一刻我等了多年 |
[40:05] | I can wait a few minutes to — | 不介意多等几分钟 |
[40:06] | to break through some flimsy hatch in the floor. | 炸掉地上这块不堪一击的闸门 |
[40:10] | I should tell you that, uh, the intelligence packets | 我还要告诉你 我从东方朋友那里 |
[40:14] | weren’t the only things I acquired from my Eastern friend. | 获得的不光是情报 |
[40:17] | As I mentioned, I was young, | 我说过 我当时很年轻 |
[40:20] | and whatever the hell vim is, I was full of it. | 精力这个东西 太旺盛了 |
[40:24] | My appetite was voracious. | 我的胃口非常大 |
[40:27] | And as the Soviet Union fell, I gorged myself | 苏联解体时 我贪婪地 |
[40:30] | on information, | 收集情报 |
[40:33] | money, weapons, | 钱 武器 |
[40:35] | women, men. | 招揽人才 |
[40:37] | Everyone wanted something, and I wanted everything. | 每个人都想得到点什么 而我想得到一切 |
[40:40] | Including a nest in Latvia. | 包括拉脱维亚的巢穴 |
[40:43] | I mean, why not? Riga’s a beautiful city — | 有何不可呢 里加是个美丽的城市 |
[40:47] | the Rundale Palace puts Versailles to shame. | 隆黛尔宫能让凡尔赛宫相形见绌 |
[40:51] | The country is home | 这个国家 |
[40:52] | to more than 7,000 breeding pairs of storks. | 是七千多对鹳鸟的家乡 |
[40:57] | And, well, it’s a nest, | 而这个巢穴 |
[41:01] | built at the height of the Cold War. | 建于冷战高峰期 |
[41:03] | This facility is capable of withstanding | 这个地方可以承受 |
[41:06] | a 20-megaton blast. | 两千万吨级的爆炸 |
[41:09] | Well, not the entire facility. | 也不是整个建筑 |
[41:11] | Just the — what did you call it? — | 只有这个 你叫什么来着 |
[41:14] | the flimsy hatch in the floor. | 不堪一击的闸门 |
[41:18] | Where the Russkies would take cover | 是俄罗斯人避难的场所 |
[41:21] | in order to repel the ugly Americans. | 用来驱逐丑陋的美国人 |
[41:24] | And here we are. | 我们就在这 |
[41:26] | You’re American. You’re ugly. | 你是美国人 长得也丑 |
[41:29] | And I’m about to repel you. | 而我正准备驱逐你 |
[41:36] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[41:37] | – A minute. Maybe less. – Make it less. | -一分钟 可能更快 -那就快点 |
[41:39] | You see, the thing about buying a Soviet Nest | 买个苏联巢穴的好处 |
[41:42] | is that it comes fully loaded | 就是配置齐全 |
[41:44] | with herring, vodka, | 有鲱鱼 伏特加 |
[41:48] | and chlorine trifluoride, which of all the chemical gasses | 还有三氟化氯 在所有化学气体中 |
[41:52] | is, of course, the most flammable. | 是最易燃的 |
[41:58] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[42:00] | Destroy all your intel? | 毁掉你所有情报吗 |
[42:02] | The source of your power? | 你力量的来源 |
[42:06] | The source of my power is right here. | 我力量的来源在这里 |
[42:09] | She won’t be destroyed. | 她不会被摧毁 |
[42:11] | Certainly not by the likes of you. | 不会被你这样的人摧毁 |