时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Things are never going back to the way they were. | 事情再也回不到过去了 |
[00:07] | It’s Ressler. I’ve been shot. | 我是雷斯勒 我中枪了 |
[00:09] | We need to find Bino. | 我们得去找比诺 |
[00:10] | Do you know what Neville Townsend will do to me | 你知不知道要是内维尔·汤森德知道了 |
[00:12] | when he discovers that I’m the one who helped you? | 是我帮你的话 他会对我做什么吗 |
[00:14] | I’m turning them over. | 我要把他们交出去 |
[00:16] | That would be a mistake. | 那是个错误的决定 |
[00:17] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[00:18] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[00:20] | Everything I came into your life to prevent, | 我进入你的生活并试图阻止发生的一切 |
[00:23] | it’s happening. | 都已经在发生了 |
[00:24] | Raymond, we’re out of time. | 雷蒙德 我们没时间了 |
[00:37] | How many are there? | 外面有多少人 |
[00:39] | Four out front, | 前门有四个 |
[00:40] | at least another four making their way back to the alley. | 至少还有四个绕到后面巷子里去了 |
[00:43] | Too many. | 人太多 |
[00:44] | Bino! We had a deal! | 比诺 我们说好的 |
[00:47] | Open the door, or we’ll open it for you! | 开门 不然我们就帮你们开 |
[00:49] | – They’re covering all the exits. – Not all the exits. | -他们堵住了所有出口 -不是所有 |
[00:51] | Bino’s got pipelines running all over the Seventh Ward. | 比诺的秘密通道遍布第七区 |
[00:56] | My guess is those pipes end here. | 我猜那些通道的尽头是这里 |
[00:58] | He’s not walking millions in cash through the front door. | 转移几百万的钞票 他不可能走前门 |
[01:01] | There must be some sort of hidden passageway. | 肯定有什么隐藏的通道 |
[01:04] | Maybe Bino could’ve told us | 要是你没杀比诺 |
[01:06] | how to find it if you hadn’t killed him. | 他没准还能告诉我们怎么找 |
[01:07] | Perhaps we can set aside our differences | 也许我们可以放下分歧 |
[01:09] | just long enough to get us out of here. | 先逃出去再说 |
[01:11] | They’re coming. | 他们要进来了 |
[01:19] | I’m not setting aside our disagreements. | 我才不会放下分歧 |
[01:20] | Then hold them in abeyance. Let them simmer. | 那就暂时搁置 先憋着 |
[01:23] | Do whatever you need. But please let me help you. | 做你需要做的 但是请让我帮你 |
[01:25] | You help me? Who’s helping who? | 你帮我 到底谁在帮谁 |
[01:28] | Considering the circumstances, how about we help each other? | 鉴于目前的情形 我们互相帮助如何 |
[01:35] | This wall has gaps in it. It’s a door. | 这面墙有缝隙 这是一扇门 |
[01:38] | There has to be a release. | 一定有机关 |
[02:02] | – Is everything clear? – Clear! | -都检查了吗 -没人 |
[02:04] | – Clear here! – See anything? | -这里也没人 -有发现吗 |
[02:05] | – Nothing here. – Check the closet! | -这里没有 -检查柜子 |
[02:17] | Find them! | 给我去找 |
[02:25] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[02:38] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:44] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[02:46] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[02:48] | – Officer! Thank God. – What’s the problem, ma’am? | -警官 幸好你在 -怎么了 女士 |
[02:50] | Uh, don’t look, but there’s a man in a hat in that store. | 别朝里看 店里有个戴帽子的男人 |
[02:55] | I think he has a gun. | 我觉得他有枪 |
[02:58] | Baker-six, requesting backup. | B6 请求支援 |
[02:59] | Civilian reports possible armed suspect at 363 Central. | 有市民举报 中央大街363号疑有人持枪 |
[03:03] | Roger, Baker-six. | 收到 B6 |
[03:13] | MPD! Hands. Put your hands where I can see them. | 警察 举起手来 举起手来 |
[03:15] | Second opinion! Just what I need. | 来得正好 帮我选选 |
[03:17] | What do you think… Funyuns or Fritos? | 你觉得乐愿还是乐事 |
[03:19] | Drop them and raise your hands. | 东西放下 举起手来 |
[03:21] | If it helps, the Fritos are fun size. | 补充一点 乐事比较小片 |
[03:23] | Sorry for this. Gun. Now. | 不好意思 枪 放下 |
[03:39] | 戈德温·佩吉 第141号 | |
[03:46] | Dr. Brown, please dial… | 布朗医生 请拨打… |
[03:49] | What’s the status? | 情况怎么样 |
[03:51] | He, uh… He’s still out. | 他还没醒来 |
[03:52] | They just brought him down from recovery. | 他刚从术后恢复室被送过来 |
[03:54] | Bullet destroyed part of his right lung. | 子弹打穿了他的部分右肺 |
[03:56] | There’s also an infection. | 还出现了感染 |
[03:58] | Septicemia. | 败血症 |
[04:00] | Uh, any word on Liz? | 有莉斯的消息吗 |
[04:02] | There was an incident, a shootout, | 有一起事故 枪战 |
[04:03] | at that place The Castle in the Seventh Ward. | 在第七区的堡垒 |
[04:06] | Was Keen there? | 基恩在那吗 |
[04:06] | If she was, she’s gone now. | 就算她在 也已经跑了 |
[04:08] | All that’s left is a crime scene and the body of Bino Baker. | 只剩下犯罪现场和比诺·贝克的尸体 |
[04:10] | Wait. Baker’s dead? | 等等 贝克死了吗 |
[04:13] | Uh, what about Mr. Reddington? | 雷丁顿先生呢 |
[04:15] | MIA. Not responding. | 消失了 不回应 |
[04:16] | This is the office. | 警局打来的 |
[04:17] | Notify me the moment that Agent Ressler is out of recovery. | 雷斯勒探员一醒来就通知我 |
[04:21] | If either of you are people of faith, | 如果你们谁是有信仰的人 |
[04:23] | now’s the time to muster it. | 现在可以开始祈祷了 |
[04:25] | Cooper. | 我是库珀 |
[04:27] | What? When? | 什么 何时 |
[04:31] | Tell Charlene I’m on my way. | 告诉夏琳我马上来 |
[04:38] | Put that away. | 把枪拿开 |
[04:41] | You look like hell. | 你脸色真差 |
[04:42] | You would, too, if you had been there when the FBI raided us. | 要是联调局突袭的时候你在场 你也这样 |
[04:45] | I was lucky to get out. | 我能逃出来就不错了 |
[04:47] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[04:48] | Call me Bolt. | 叫我博尔特 |
[04:49] | Mr. Townsend’s arranged for me to handle your dissolve. | 汤森德先生安排我帮助你消失 |
[04:52] | It’s just until things settle down. | 只要等到局势稳定下来 |
[04:54] | Phone, weapon, plastic, | 手机 武器 信用卡 |
[04:56] | petty cash to get you to Singapore. | 小额现金是去新加坡的路费 |
[04:59] | My passport guy is our next stop. | 接下来去我朋友那里取假护照 |
[05:01] | All right. Hold on. I don’t want to hide. | 等等 我不想躲起来 |
[05:03] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[05:07] | I’ll get the car. | 我去开车 |
[05:12] | Elias, I can be a resource. | 以利亚 我可以帮上忙 |
[05:15] | The FBI saw you. | 联调局的看见你了 |
[05:17] | We have to take precautions. | 我们要防患于未然 |
[05:18] | Mr. Townsend’s first priority is to keep you safe. | 汤森德先生的首要考虑是你的安全 |
[05:21] | I can help keep the feds at bay, redirect them by moving… | 我可以牵制住他们 调虎离山 |
[05:23] | Godwin. | 戈德温 |
[05:25] | He’s going to protect you whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 他都要保护你 |
[05:28] | Because you’re family. The only one he’s got. | 因为你是他的家人 唯一的家人 |
[05:31] | So… Shut up, take his help, | 所以 闭嘴 接受他的帮助 |
[05:35] | and thank him when this thing is done. | 事情结束后感谢他 |
[05:38] | What happened with Keen? | 基恩的事怎么样了 |
[05:41] | I heard there was a development. | 我听说有进展 |
[05:43] | There was a development, all right. | 确实有进展 |
[05:45] | Which is why I’m gonna find her. | 所以我要找到她 |
[05:47] | And when I do, | 等我找到她 |
[05:50] | I’m gonna make sure Reddington gets to watch her die. | 我一定会让雷丁顿看着她死 |
[06:00] | Charlene’s fine. | 夏琳没事 |
[06:04] | I just needed to get you away from the others | 我是为了让你单独出来 |
[06:07] | so we could talk. | 我们好谈谈 |
[06:11] | Although… | 尽管 |
[06:13] | …I’m not sure where to begin. | 我不知道该从何说起 |
[06:16] | So let’s talk about the end, Elizabeth. | 那就从事情的结果说起 伊丽莎白 |
[06:17] | Because that’s where we are. The end. | 因为我们现在正面临结果 |
[06:20] | This has gone too far. | 这事已经超出控制太多 |
[06:22] | Cost too many lives. Hurt too many people. | 太多人因此而死 太多人因此受伤 |
[06:28] | Is Ressler gonna be okay? | 雷斯勒会没事吗 |
[06:32] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[06:35] | But he’s gonna make it, right? | 但他能撑过去的对吧 |
[06:37] | Elizabeth, if I thought you’d be safe with Reddington, | 伊丽莎白 如果我觉得雷丁顿能让你安全 |
[06:39] | I’d turn a blind eye and let him ferry you away | 我会假装看不见 让他把你送走 |
[06:41] | to a new name, a new life. | 改名换姓重新开始 |
[06:43] | I wish I believed that existed for you, but I don’t. | 我也想相信你能那样 但我不那么想 |
[06:45] | Not anymore. | 不再那么想了 |
[06:47] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[06:48] | Not just with Townsend, | 不止是汤森德的事 |
[06:50] | but with everything that comes after… | 还有之后的所有事 |
[06:51] | The courts, your safety, your daughter’s safety. | 庭审 你的安全 你女儿的安全 |
[06:54] | Reddington’s way, the renegade way, | 雷丁顿的方式 叛逆的方式 |
[06:58] | all that’ll do is spill more blood. | 只能带来更多的伤亡 |
[07:12] | Say I turn myself in, | 如果我自首 |
[07:15] | help you take down Townsend. | 帮你拿下汤森德 |
[07:18] | How can you possibly keep me safe? | 你又如何能做到保我安全 |
[07:24] | Not “How,” Elizabeth. | 不是”如何” 伊丽莎白 |
[07:26] | Where. | 是哪里 |
[07:43] | Harold, we have a problem. | 哈罗德 出了点问题 |
[07:44] | Dembe and I were able to prevent Elizabeth | 邓比和我成功阻止了伊丽莎白 |
[07:46] | from being handed over to Townsend. | 落到汤森德的手上 |
[07:48] | But she’s in the wind. We lost her. | 但她跑了 我们失去了她的踪迹 |
[07:50] | – She’s safe. – Has she made contact? | -她安全了 -她联系你了吗 |
[07:52] | Elizabeth surrendered. | 伊丽莎白自首了 |
[07:55] | She surrendered? | 她自首了 |
[07:56] | It was her choice, not mine. | 是她的选择 不是我的 |
[07:58] | She can’t keep running. | 她不能一直逃跑 |
[07:59] | And she can’t beat Townsend alone. | 她也无法独自战胜汤森德 |
[08:01] | She’s not alone. She’s never been alone. | 她不是孤军奋战 从不是 |
[08:03] | I understand the risk. She’ll be under 24-hour guard. | 我了解风险 她会被24小时看守 |
[08:06] | Let’s say you can keep her safe, Harold. | 就算你能保她安全 哈罗德 |
[08:08] | Once Townsend’s gone, | 等汤森德不在了 |
[08:10] | you think Panabaker will have Elizabeth’s best interests at heart? | 你觉得帕娜贝克会为伊丽莎白尽心打算吗 |
[08:14] | The decision’s been made. | 我的决定不会改变 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry it’s one you disagree with. | 抱歉不合你的意 |
[08:50] | Was Williams compromised in the raid? | 威廉姆斯在突袭中暴露了吗 |
[08:53] | Don’t know who that is. | 不知道那是谁 |
[08:55] | Mary Williams. Our forger. | 玛丽·威廉姆斯 我们的造假者 |
[08:57] | She’s been papering our clients | 她给我们的客户 |
[08:58] | and their passports for nearly six years. | 造假护照假证件快六年了 |
[09:00] | All I know is I got the call. | 我只知道我接到了电话指示 |
[09:03] | That’s quite a coincidence… | 好巧 |
[09:04] | My needing papers and Mary not being available to make them. | 我需要假证件而玛丽刚好造不成 |
[09:10] | Are we doing this? | 你到底要不要做 |
[09:21] | Search him. | 搜身 |
[09:29] | There are no coincidences. | 没有巧合 |
[09:33] | Godwin Page. | 戈德温·佩吉 |
[09:35] | Godwin’s a rather cocky name. | 戈德温的意思是天赐胜利 有些自命不凡 |
[09:38] | A godlike Anglo-Saxon. | 历史上还有个神一般的盎格鲁-撒克逊人 |
[09:40] | It gets cockier and cockier. | 更厉害了 |
[09:43] | – You’re on his payroll. – He is. | -你是他的手下 -他是 |
[09:45] | And Neville didn’t know | 而内维尔不知道 |
[09:47] | because you weren’t around to do his due diligence. | 因为你没在他身边替他调查清楚 |
[09:50] | Which gave me an advantage, and I took it. | 所以就给了我优势 而我把握住了 |
[09:52] | – What do you want? – You. | -你想要什么 -你 |
[09:54] | Neville’s little go-to guy. | 内维尔的小心腹 |
[09:56] | You’re one of his closest confidantes. | 你是他最亲密的知己之一 |
[09:58] | I’ve nibbled at the edges to no avail. | 我在边缘小打小闹毫无用处 |
[10:01] | Laghari was a bust. Bolt was a one-off. | 拉格哈里失败了 博尔特只能用一次 |
[10:04] | What I want is to kill Townsend. | 我想杀掉汤森德 |
[10:06] | And you’re what I need to do it. | 而你是我计划的一环 |
[10:09] | – I won’t help you. – Not willingly, no. | -我不会帮你的 -不会自愿帮我 没错 |
[10:11] | Reddington! | 雷丁顿 |
[10:14] | Edna! What a happy sight. | 埃德娜 真是愉快的相会 |
[10:16] | For you, maybe. | 对你来说可能是 |
[10:17] | – Bubbe, please. – What please? | -奶奶 拜托 -拜托什么 |
[10:19] | T-T-The Lasher’s shiva cake has to wait, | 拉舍尔的希瓦蛋糕得等等 |
[10:22] | but I can’t make my points? | 但我不能有意见吗 |
[10:24] | Can and do, Edna. | 没问题 明白了 埃德娜 |
[10:25] | How’s the rheumatism? | 风湿怎么样了 |
[10:27] | Oh, it’s great. It’s like losing your virginity to a racehorse. | 棒极了 就像被赛马夺去童贞一样 |
[10:30] | What kind of stupid question is that? | 什么蠢问题 |
[10:32] | We need to chip-chop. I’m in the La-Z-Boy a month | 我们得快点 如果我不能把她准时送回家 |
[10:35] | if I don’t get her home in time for Judge Judy. | 看《法官朱迪》 我得在躺椅上躺一个月 |
[10:37] | You brought your gadgets? | 你把你的工具带来了吗 |
[10:38] | No, I came all the way out here | 没 我大老远跑到这 |
[10:40] | because I like getting hay fever from Abba’s llamas. | 是因为我喜欢从阿巴的羊驼身上染上枯草热 |
[10:43] | Well, you can start with the whereabouts of his employer. | 你可以从他的雇主的行踪问起 |
[11:03] | It took me a while, but… | 花了我一些时间 但 |
[11:05] | I finally realized, this whole time, | 我终于意识到 一直以来 |
[11:07] | I’ve been telling myself none of this is you. | 我都在跟自己说这些都不是你 |
[11:12] | Like you changed into… | 像是你变成了 |
[11:15] | Somebody I didn’t recognize, someone…dark. | 我认不出的人 黑暗的人 |
[11:21] | But I realize now this is you. | 但现在我意识到这就是你 |
[11:25] | It’s the other Liz, the one I knew. | 是另一个莉斯 我认识的那个 |
[11:31] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[11:34] | Maybe she’s the illusion all along. | 也许一直以来她才是幻影 |
[11:46] | People aren’t good or bad, Aram. | 没有绝对的好人或坏人 阿兰姆 |
[11:49] | Whatever I’ve done… | 不管我做了什么 |
[11:53] | It’s all me. | 都是我 |
[11:57] | Ms. Panabaker’s here. | 帕娜贝克女士来了 |
[12:00] | She’s upstairs talking to Mr. Cooper. | 她正在楼上和库珀先生谈 |
[12:03] | I’m not ashamed of what I’ve done. | 我并不为我做的事 |
[12:07] | Or who I’ve become. | 或是我成了什么样的人而羞愧 |
[12:11] | I think anyone who’s gone through what I went through | 我觉得任何经历过我所经历的事的人 |
[12:15] | would have done the same… | 都会那样做 |
[12:17] | Or worse. | 或是做出更糟的事 |
[12:20] | Agent Ressler’s conscious. | 雷斯勒探员恢复意识了 |
[12:23] | The infection’s spreading, but at least he’s awake. | 感染在蔓延 但至少他醒了 |
[12:28] | Thought you’d like to know. | 想着你会想知道 |
[12:30] | I get a phone call! | 我有权打一个电话 |
[12:35] | One call. I’m entitled to that. | 一个电话 那是我的权利 |
[12:38] | Entitled? | 权利 |
[12:42] | I think we’re past that. | 我想我们已经过了那个阶段 |
[12:43] | Fair enough. | 有理 |
[12:46] | Then for the other Liz. | 那就为了另一个莉斯 |
[12:50] | For your friend. | 为了你的朋友 |
[12:53] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[13:02] | You want us to cut a deal with Keen? | 你想让我们和基恩达成协议 |
[13:05] | Come on, Cynthia. You knew this was coming. | 拜托 辛西娅 你知道这是必然的 |
[13:07] | No, I didn’t! | 不 我不知道 |
[13:08] | But now that you’re asking, the answer’s no. | 既然你提出来了 我不同意 |
[13:10] | Your indignation is duly noted. | 我明白你为什么生气 |
[13:12] | But for the record, I’d like to remind you… | 但郑重声明 我想提醒你 |
[13:13] | Harold, I get it. You care for Keen. | 哈罗德 我明白你关心基恩 |
[13:15] | You don’t want to see her sent to prison. | 你不想看到她被关进监狱 |
[13:17] | Even though you know that is exactly what she deserves. | 即使你知道这是她罪有应得 |
[13:19] | You know her record, what she was… | 你知道她的履历 她在 |
[13:21] | who she was before Reddington showed up. | 雷丁顿出现之前是什么样的人 |
[13:23] | And you know what’s happened to her since! | 你知道她后来经历了什么 |
[13:24] | Knowing that, can you honestly tell me that what she deserves | 既然如此 你能凭良心地说 |
[13:27] | is to spend the rest of her life in a supermax? | 她应该在高戒备监狱里度过余生吗 |
[13:29] | I can tell you that’s exactly what I think she deserves. | 我可以告诉你 这正是我认为她应得的 |
[13:31] | Now, if there’s nothing else, the Attorney General | 现在 如果没有别的事 司法部长 |
[13:33] | is waiting on an update. | 正在等着最新消息 |
[13:34] | There wouldn’t have been a Task Force without Keen. | 没有基恩就不会有特别小组 |
[13:38] | She’s as responsible as Reddington | 她和雷丁顿一样做出了贡献 |
[13:39] | for all the people we’ve caught. | 帮助我们抓到了那些人 |
[13:42] | Harold, you can’t win. | 哈罗德 你赢不了 |
[13:45] | I’m sorry. I know it breaks your heart. | 我很抱歉 我知道这让你很伤心 |
[13:48] | But Keen will be prosecuted. | 但基恩会被起诉 |
[13:57] | You only get one call. | 你只能打一个电话 |
[13:58] | Where did these agents come from? | 这些探员是哪里来的 |
[14:00] | Oh, uh, Ms. Panabaker had them sent. | 帕娜贝克女士叫他们来的 |
[14:02] | She says it’s to, uh, keep you safe, | 她说 是为了保护你的安全 |
[14:04] | but I think she’s worried one of us might try to help you escape. | 但我觉得她担心我们中有人会帮你逃跑 |
[14:07] | Did you vet them at least? | 你至少审查过他们了吧 |
[14:09] | Why, you think Townsend’s got people | 为什么 你觉得汤森德 |
[14:10] | inside FBI SWAT? | 在联调局特警队里有手下吗 |
[14:15] | You should be calling a lawyer. | 你应该打给律师 |
[14:17] | A lawyer can’t help me now. | 律师现在帮不了我 |
[14:23] | Hey. Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[14:25] | Heard you’re feeling better. | 听说你好多了 |
[14:26] | I was, until I heard what you did. | 本来是 直到我听说你做了什么 |
[14:31] | I thought you wanted me to turn myself in. | 我以为你想让我去自首 |
[14:33] | I did. And I don’t. | 原来想 现在不想了 |
[14:36] | What did Panabaker say? | 帕娜贝克说什么 |
[14:38] | I don’t know. Which can’t be a good thing. | 我不知道 这不是好事 |
[14:42] | This isn’t where I thought we’d end up. | 这不是我设想的我们的结局 |
[14:45] | This isn’t the end. Not for you. | 还没结束 你不会这么结束 |
[14:49] | That’s not what I meant. | 我说的不是这个 |
[14:50] | I know. This is how it has to be. | 我知道 但只能这样 |
[15:00] | – What’s that? – I don’t know. | -什么声音 -不知道 |
[15:03] | I don’t know. That sounds like… | 我不知道 听起来像… |
[15:06] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. Say that again. A chopper? You’re sure? | 抱歉 再说一次 直升机 你确定吗 |
[15:17] | Get Incident Response to the holding bay | 让应急响应中心到关押室 |
[15:18] | and alert the guards around Keen. | 通知基恩周围的守卫 |
[15:20] | It has to be Townsend. | 一定是汤森德的人 |
[15:25] | What is that? What’s going on? | 什么声音 发生什么了 |
[15:27] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[15:29] | Yes, Code Black. | 没错 黑色警报 |
[15:31] | Rapid deploy HRT and notify all | 快速部署人质救援队 |
[15:33] | non-tactical support personnel to shelter in place. | 通知所有非战术支援人员及时避难 |
[15:49] | Aram, get out of here! | 阿兰姆 快走 |
[15:51] | Go! Now! | 快走啊 |
[15:53] | Keen! Keen, are you there? | 基恩 你还在吗 |
[16:14] | Central Command, talk to me. What’s going on? | 指挥中心 告诉我发生了什么 |
[16:17] | Can’t see into the room, sir. | 看不到房间内情况 长官 |
[16:18] | Take cover! Go! | 找掩护 上 |
[16:41] | Hold on! | 扶稳了 |
[17:08] | The masks make facial recognition impossible. | 面具阻碍了面部识别 |
[17:10] | And there was no tail number on the chopper | 把基恩拉走的直升机 |
[17:12] | that yanked out Keen, | 也没有尾号 |
[17:13] | which was kinda badass. | 有点霸气 |
[17:17] | I mean… I mean terrible. | 我是说 糟糕 |
[17:19] | Anyway, uh, no tail number, no registered owner. | 总之 没有尾号 也没有注册机主 |
[17:21] | We don’t need one. We know who owns it. | 不需要 我们知道这是谁的飞机 |
[17:23] | Neville Townsend. I don’t | 内维尔·汤森德 我不敢 |
[17:24] | even want to think about what that means. | 想象那意味着什么 |
[17:26] | It means we have to get her back. | 这意味着我们得把她救回来 |
[17:28] | The people we interviewed from the raid | 之前突袭汤森德会计事务所时 |
[17:30] | on Townsend’s accounting firm… Re-interview them. | 审问过的那些人 重新再审一次 |
[17:32] | Uh, they’ve been in custody for weeks. | 他们已经被拘留了几个星期 |
[17:34] | I doubt they have any leads on where Townsend took Liz. | 他们应该不知道汤森德带莉斯去了哪里 |
[17:36] | No, but they may be able to tell us who helped him take her. | 但他们也许能告诉我们是谁帮他带走了她 |
[17:38] | Extracting Keen from the Post Office | 从邮局带走基恩需要 |
[17:40] | required planning, skill, and precision. | 缜密的计划 高超的技巧 准确无误的执行力 |
[17:42] | I want a name. | 问出来这个人 |
[17:44] | Tell me again… You and Edna, how you two met. | 再说一遍 你和埃德娜是怎么认识的 |
[17:49] | Veterinary school. | 兽医学校 |
[17:50] | We were paired to do a necropsy on a tortoise. | 我们搭档对一只乌龟做尸检 |
[17:54] | I was hooked the minute I saw her drain the entrails. | 我看到她清洗肠道的那一刻就被吸引住了 |
[17:58] | Way she handles a knife, | 看她拿刀的样子 |
[18:00] | she coulda been a chef at Benihana. | 她本可以去贝尼哈纳餐厅当主厨 |
[18:03] | I appreciate you bringing her in on this, Teddy. | 我很感激你让她参与这件事 泰迪 |
[18:06] | Ah, you know me… | 你知道我的 |
[18:08] | I cup the balls, give ’em a tickle, maybe a squeeze. | 我只能把蛋蛋托起来挠挠痒 最多挤两下 |
[18:11] | You need ’em cut off, Ema’s your Abba. | 你要是撬开他们的嘴 艾玛是你不二的人选 |
[18:15] | It’s done! The chip is in his neck. | 完成了 芯片在他的脖子上 |
[18:18] | – Are you insane? – Elizabeth. | -你疯了吗 -伊丽莎白 |
[18:20] | – You know Brimley. – It’s a pleasure. | -你认识布里姆利 -很荣幸 |
[18:22] | But I don’t believe you know his lovely wife, Edna. | 但我相信你不认识他可爱的妻子 埃德娜 |
[18:24] | You sent a commando team to blow the roof off the Post Office? | 你派了突击队把邮局的屋顶炸掉了 |
[18:27] | I like the gumption, | 我喜欢你的精力旺盛 |
[18:29] | but cork it until I’m done, okay? | 但在我说完之前别插嘴 可以吗 |
[18:32] | The chip is in his neck. The tracking device is set. | 芯片在他的脖子上 跟踪装置设置完毕 |
[18:34] | As soon as he wakes up and shakes off the hangover, | 只要他一醒来 摆脱宿醉 |
[18:38] | he goes to Townsend, Townsend goes to him, | 他去找汤森德 汤森德去找他 |
[18:40] | voila, you got a front-row seat. | 前排坐好 好戏开场咯 |
[18:43] | Edna, you’re a lifesaver. | 埃德娜 你真是救星 |
[18:44] | I know. It’s reflected in my fee. | 我知道 你付的钱绝对值 |
[18:47] | All this time, she can’t walk, | 这么久了 她不能走路 |
[18:49] | I can’t breathe, but I still cherish every day. | 我不能自主呼吸 但是我还是珍惜每一天 |
[18:52] | Come on. Teddy. Let’s go. Come on. | 来吧 泰迪 走了 |
[18:55] | Some days more than others. | 有些日子比其他时光更美妙一些 |
[18:58] | Come on, dear. Let’s go. | 来吧 亲爱的 我们走 |
[18:59] | Ah, now. | 走吧 |
[19:01] | I broke you out to keep you from spending | 我把你救出来是 |
[19:03] | the rest of your days in a supermax. | 为了不让你在超级戒备监狱里度过余生 |
[19:05] | I’d rather be in prison there than here. | 我宁愿坐牢也不愿在这里 |
[19:08] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[19:11] | But an opportunity to neutralize Townsend has presented itself, | 但一个压制汤森德的机会出现了 |
[19:16] | and I think it prudent to deal with that first. | 慎重起见应该先处理这件事 |
[19:21] | In the meantime, I hope you’ll think of yourself | 与此同时 我希望你不要把自己 |
[19:24] | as less of a prisoner and more of a guest. | 当成囚犯 而是客人 |
[19:41] | She’s gone? | 她逃走了 |
[19:42] | Extracted. Through the roof. | 被人从屋顶带走了 |
[19:44] | I can show you if you’d like. | 如果你想看事情经过 我可以给你看 |
[19:45] | What I’d like is an explanation. | 我想要的是一个解释 |
[19:48] | We believe it was Townsend. | 我们认为是汤森德做的 |
[19:49] | And I believe my ex might someday remove his face | 我还相信我的前夫总有一天会厌倦 |
[19:52] | from the ample bosom of the 32-year-old he left me for. | 他抛弃我去舔的三十二岁大奶牛 |
[19:54] | But that seems about as likely as Neville Townsend | 但这事发生的几率就跟内维尔·汤森德 |
[19:57] | blowing the roof off an FBI black site | 炸翻联调局小黑屋的屋顶 |
[19:59] | and extracting an 8,000-pound steel box | 吊走一个三千六百公斤的 |
[20:01] | containing a wanted fugitive. | 藏着通缉犯的大钢箱一样低 |
[20:03] | Townsend’s the only one with the means, | 汤森德是唯一一个有手段 |
[20:05] | the materiel, the motive. | 有资源 有动机的人 |
[20:06] | You mean other than you and Reddington. | 你是说除了你和雷丁顿之外 |
[20:07] | You think I blew a hole in my own roof? | 你认为是我把自己的屋顶炸了个洞 |
[20:09] | What else am I supposed to think? | 我还能怎么想 |
[20:12] | You come asking me to go easy on Keen, | 你之前找我 希望我对基恩手下留情 |
[20:13] | I say no, and, wonder of wonders, | 我拒绝了 然后 神奇的事发生了 |
[20:15] | a helicopter magically appears to fly her away. | 直升机奇迹般地从天而降 带她远走高飞 |
[20:18] | Keen’s a fugitive and someone I care deeply about. | 基恩确实是逃犯也是我很在乎的人 |
[20:20] | But if I’m right and Townsend did take her, | 但如果我没有猜错 是汤森德带走了她 |
[20:22] | every second we waste might be her last. | 我们不能浪费时间 她随时可能被杀 |
[20:24] | I don’t think you orchestrated it, Harold. | 我不认为是你策划了这场行动 哈罗德 |
[20:26] | This has got Reddington’s paw prints all over it. | 这件事上沾满了雷丁顿的爪印 |
[20:29] | But I find it hard to believe | 但我很难相信 |
[20:31] | he’d do it without talking to you first. | 他这么做之前没有先通知你 |
[20:33] | Is there anything else? | 你还有没有其他事 |
[20:35] | I want to hear from Reddington. | 我要听听雷丁顿的说法 |
[20:37] | He had nothing to do with this! | 他与此事没有关系 |
[20:39] | He’s our CI. I don’t think there’s any problem | 他是我们的线人 我不认为这有什么问题 |
[20:41] | with asking him to come in so he can at least pay me | 让他来这里 至少他能当着我的面说谎 |
[20:44] | the courtesy of lying to my face. | 以示对我的尊重 |
[20:46] | You have until this time tomorrow. | 最晚明天这个时间 必须做到 |
[21:03] | Anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[21:07] | Can you hear me? | 能不能听到我的声音 |
[21:09] | Elizabeth? That you? | 伊丽莎白 是不是你 |
[21:11] | Yes. | 是我 |
[21:13] | It’s me… Godwin. | 是我 戈德温 |
[21:15] | Godwin Page. | 戈德温·佩吉 |
[21:17] | Godwin. Good. Very good. | 戈德温 很好 真是太好了 |
[21:21] | I don’t see what’s good about it. | 我不明白这有什么好的 |
[21:23] | For either of us. | 对我们两个人来说都不好 |
[21:25] | Townsend trusts you. | 汤森德很信任你 |
[21:28] | He wants to kill me. | 而他想杀我 |
[21:29] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[21:31] | Vandyke says you’re… special to Reddington. | 范戴克说对雷丁顿而言你很特别 |
[21:36] | That you represent a weakness in him. | 你是他柔软的腹地 |
[21:39] | Did he tell you why? | 他有没有告诉你为什么 |
[21:40] | No. Tell me. | 没有 你告诉我 |
[21:42] | I would if I could. | 如果我可以我一定说 |
[21:43] | But I don’t know. | 但我真的不知道 |
[21:45] | What I do know is, I know how to get out of here. | 但我知道怎么离开这里 |
[21:48] | And I can help you get out, too, | 我也能帮你离开 |
[21:50] | if you agree to talk to Townsend, broker a deal. | 只要你同意和汤森德谈谈 促成一场交易 |
[21:54] | What kind of a deal? | 什么交易 |
[21:56] | Reddington’s responsible for the death of his family. | 是雷丁顿害死了他的家人 |
[21:59] | If Townsend agrees to leave me and my daughter alone, | 如果汤森德同意放过我和女儿 |
[22:03] | leave the FBI out of it, | 不牵扯联调局 |
[22:05] | I can make sure he gets the revenge he wants. | 我能确保他得到他想要的复仇 |
[22:08] | You’ll give him Reddington. | 你要把雷丁顿交给他 |
[22:10] | On a silver platter. | 双手奉上 |
[22:13] | You either help me give Townsend Reddington’s head, | 你要么帮我把雷丁顿的项上人头交给汤森德 |
[22:16] | or Reddington comes for yours. | 要么雷丁顿就会来取你们性命 |
[22:18] | What’s it gonna be? | 你要怎么选 |
[22:22] | Tell me how we’re going to escape. | 告诉我 我们要怎么逃脱 |
[22:31] | Hey. Hey. I-I-I’m here. | 是我 我在 |
[22:33] | Tell me, uh, what’s going on. Is he… Is he better? | 告诉我怎么了 他有没有好转 |
[22:35] | He’s anything but better. | 恰恰相反 |
[22:36] | Doctors think he may have sepsis. Had to intubate him. | 医生认为他可能有败血症 给他插管了 |
[22:39] | They’ve got him pumped full of antibiotics. | 不断给他打抗生素 |
[22:41] | Okay, um, but, uh… Uh, what does that mean? | 知道了 但这意味着什么 |
[22:44] | Aram, I don’t know. | 阿兰姆 我不知道 |
[22:45] | They said they need time, | 他们说他们需要时间 |
[22:47] | that they’re trying to increase his blood pressure. | 他们在试图升高他的血压 |
[22:49] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[22:50] | What about you? Are you still on lockdown? | 你那边如何 还在封锁中吗 |
[22:53] | Uh, no. But… | 不在了 但是 |
[22:56] | Liz was taken. | 莉斯被人抓走了 |
[22:57] | Taken? What are you talking about? | 被抓走了 你在说什么 |
[22:59] | Townsend extracted her. | 汤森德吊走了她 |
[23:00] | From the Orange Box? | 从橙箱中吊走的 |
[23:01] | In it, actually. It’s… | 确切地说是连人带箱 |
[23:03] | But I do have some, uh, good news. | 但我有一些好消息 |
[23:04] | I think I figured out the name of the guy who pulled it off… | 我觉得我好像找到了策划者 |
[23:08] | Godwin Page. | 戈德温·佩吉 |
[23:08] | 驾照 姓 佩吉 名 戈德温 | |
[23:10] | Everyone we arrested at the accounting firm | 我们在会计师事务所逮捕的人都说 |
[23:12] | says Page is Townsend’s number two, | 佩吉是汤森德的左膀右臂 |
[23:13] | a logistical genius. | 运筹帷幄的天才 |
[23:15] | If we can get to Page, he may be able to help us find Liz. | 如果能抓到佩吉 他或许能帮我们找到莉斯 |
[23:19] | – And where is he? – Yeah, that’s the bad news. He’s in the wind. | -他在哪里 -坏消息是 他消失了 |
[23:21] | We’ve got some taps on some of his known associates, | 我们在监视他已知的一些同事 |
[23:24] | but so far, nothing. | 但目前为止毫无收获 |
[23:26] | You think she’s okay? Agent Keen? | 你觉得基恩探员还好吗 |
[23:29] | I’m a firm believer | 我坚定地相信 |
[23:30] | that perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. | 保持乐观可以让力量倍增 |
[23:33] | But I have to admit I have a really bad feeling. | 但我必须承认我有很糟的预感 |
[23:36] | Here. I want you to take this. | 给 我要你拿着这个 |
[23:40] | A paring knife? That’s what I’m supposed to use to escape? | 水果刀 我要靠这个逃跑 |
[23:42] | I don’t want you to use it on them. | 我不想让你用它和他们对抗 |
[23:43] | I want you to use it on you. | 我是要你对自己下手 |
[23:46] | – Say that again. – I heard them talking. | -什么意思 -我听见他们说了 |
[23:48] | They implanted a chip in your neck. | 他们在你的脖子里放了芯片 |
[23:51] | Reach back and see if you can feel the incision. | 往后摸摸 看能不能摸到切口 |
[23:57] | I feel something. | 好像是有东西 |
[23:58] | If it’s anything like the ones Reddington’s used in the past, | 如果这跟以前雷丁顿用过的类似 |
[24:00] | it’s implanted about a quarter-inch under the skin. | 大概是安在皮下六毫米的左右 |
[24:02] | You’re gonna have to cut it out. | 你必须把它割出来 |
[24:04] | I have to what? I can’t do that. | 你说什么 我做不到 |
[24:06] | – Use the tip of the knife… – No, are you mad? | -用刀尖… -不 你疯了吗 |
[24:08] | Reopen the wound. | 把伤口重新打开 |
[24:09] | Don’t think about it, Godwin. Just make the cut. | 不要想它 戈德温 下手割开 |
[24:13] | Once you’ve opened the incision, | 当你打开伤口 |
[24:14] | you need to reach down and try to feel the chip. | 你需要向下摸并试着找到芯片 |
[24:21] | You got it. You got it. | 你可以 你可以的 |
[24:25] | – I can’t feel it. – You don’t have to feel it. | -我没感觉到有 -你不需要感觉到 |
[24:27] | Just get under the incision, pinch, and lift. | 把手伸到切口下 捏住 拿出来 |
[24:33] | Okay. Okay. | 行 好吧 |
[24:36] | I have it. | 我拿到了 |
[24:37] | Okay. Good. Good. | 行 好 很好 |
[24:42] | Give it to me. | 把芯片给我 |
[24:47] | Ah, this is good. | 太好了 |
[24:49] | It doesn’t feel good. | 感觉上可不太好 |
[24:50] | No, this is a BetaStar chip, | 不 这是一块”贝塔之星”芯片 |
[24:51] | which means it’s using a simplex protocol. | 这意味着它用的是单工协议 |
[24:53] | – I don’t know what that means. – You see that number? | -我不知道那是什么意思 -看到这个数字了吗 |
[24:55] | That’s its unique ID, and it’s vulnerable to interference. | 这是它唯一的识别码 并且很容易干扰 |
[24:58] | Which means if you give it to Townsend, | 也就是说 如果你把它给汤森德 |
[25:00] | his people should be able to intercept it, which means… | 他的人应该可以拦截信息 也就是说 |
[25:02] | It would lead them to Reddington. | 这会带他们找到雷丁顿 |
[25:05] | Assume Townsend accepts your deal. What then? | 假设汤森德接受了你的交易 然后呢 |
[25:08] | How will he know? | 他怎么知道 |
[25:09] | There’s a hotel off I-95… the Goldenleaf. | 在I-95公路附近有家叫”金叶”的酒店 |
[25:12] | Book a suite under the name Margaret French. | 用玛格丽特·弗伦奇的名字订间套房 |
[25:16] | When I call, if that room is booked, | 我打电话过去 如果那间房被订掉了 |
[25:19] | I’ll turn back on the tracking. | 我就重新打开追踪器 |
[25:21] | Here. This is the number. Memorize it. | 快看 这个数字 记住它 |
[25:32] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[25:33] | All quiet here. | 这里一切正常 |
[25:34] | I just got a notification that we lost the signal on Page’s chip. | 我刚收到提示说佩吉身上芯片的信号消失了 |
[25:38] | Some kind of malfunction? | 是有什么故障吗 |
[25:39] | Possibly. | 可能是 |
[25:40] | Or he woke up and found a way to disable it. | 或者他醒了然后想办法把芯片搞坏了 |
[25:43] | Check it out. I’ll be right there. | 去看看 我马上就到 |
[26:11] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[26:12] | – Page is gone. – What happened? | -佩吉逃跑了 -出什么事了 |
[26:14] | Somehow he disabled the chip and took off. | 他想办法弄坏芯片并逃跑了 |
[26:16] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么做到的 -我不知道 |
[26:28] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:29] | Nothing. Why? Did something happen? | 什么都没做 为什么这么问 出什么事了吗 |
[26:33] | I don’t understand. Why would you help him? | 我不明白 你为什么要帮他 |
[26:36] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:40] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[26:41] | Harold, catch your breath. Lie down if you need. | 哈罗德 缓口气 如果需要的话躺下 |
[26:44] | This is good news. | 这是好消息 |
[26:45] | – You attacked a federal facility! – I did. | -你袭击了一家联邦机构 -是的 |
[26:47] | – Abducted a fugitive! – Yes. | -绑架了一名逃犯 -是的 |
[26:49] | Put the lives of innocent federal agents in jeopardy! | 让众多无辜联邦探员身处险境 |
[26:51] | No one was really in jeopardy. | 没人真的有危险 |
[26:53] | And I thought you’d be happy to hear | 我还以为你会很高兴听到 |
[26:54] | she wasn’t snatched by Townsend. | 她没被汤森德抓走 |
[26:56] | I defended you to Panabaker. | 我还向帕娜贝克替你辩白 |
[26:58] | I told her you had nothing to do with this. | 我告诉她你与此事无关 |
[26:59] | Well, if it’ll make her feel any better, | 如果这能让她感觉好些的话 |
[27:01] | tell Cynthia to put the roof on my tab. | 告诉辛西娅把修房顶的钱记在我账上 |
[27:04] | Or… I have a guy. | 或者 我认识个人 |
[27:05] | You really don’t see it, do you? | 你真的不明白 是吗 |
[27:07] | You’re incapable of it. | 你做不到的 |
[27:09] | She wants to do the right thing. | 她想要做正确的事 |
[27:10] | No, Harold. What Elizabeth wants is answers. | 不 哈罗德 伊丽莎白想要的是答案 |
[27:13] | Answers about who she is and why I came into her life. | 关于她是谁以及我为什么走进她生活的答案 |
[27:17] | Answers that I’ve specifically withheld to keep her safe. | 那些我特意隐忍不提以确保她安全的答案 |
[27:22] | Hell of a job you’ve done at that. | 你这点可做得太棒了 |
[27:23] | I agree. I can’t keep her safe. Not anymore. | 我同意 我再也无法确保她的安全了 |
[27:26] | The only way to do that is to give her the truth. | 唯一的办法就是告诉她真相 |
[27:29] | You’re gonna tell her you’re N-13? | 你要告诉她你是N-13吗 |
[27:31] | I’m gonna tell her everything. | 我会告诉她一切 |
[27:40] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[27:42] | We thought Townsend took Liz. | 我们以为汤森德抓走了莉斯 |
[27:44] | You wouldn’t be looping me in unless you needed something. | 你不会来跟我绕弯子 除非你想要什么 |
[27:46] | What do you know about Godwin Page? | 你对戈德温·佩吉了解多少 |
[27:49] | We know he’s Townsend’s number two. | 我们知道他是汤森德手下的二号人物 |
[27:50] | Before this call, we were under the mistaken impression | 在这通电话前 我们错误地认为 |
[27:53] | that he was responsible for Keen’s extraction. | 是他负责绑架走了基恩 |
[27:55] | We’ve been looking for him without success. | 我们一直在找他 但没找到 |
[27:57] | Uh, because he was in my custody. | 因为他被我关起来了 |
[27:59] | You have Page? | 你抓了佩吉吗 |
[28:00] | Had. He escaped. | 曾经抓到 他逃跑了 |
[28:02] | That’s what I want from you. Your help to find Godwin Page. | 这就是我想让你做的 请帮忙找到戈德温·佩吉 |
[28:06] | Based on where he was as of about ten minutes ago, | 根据他约十分钟前所在的位置 |
[28:10] | you should drop your net or bait your hook | 你应该在劳顿郡内及周边 |
[28:13] | or whatever it is you do in and around Loudoun County. | 撒网 下饵或者做其他你应该做的 |
[28:20] | It’s me… Godwin. | 是我 戈德温 |
[28:21] | What in the hell’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[28:22] | Reddington… he got to me. | 雷丁顿抓到了我 |
[28:24] | Had his people interrogate me, | 他让他的手下审问我 |
[28:25] | trying to find out where you are. | 企图找到你的位置 |
[28:27] | – Where are you now? – I got out. | -你现在在哪里 -我逃出来了 |
[28:29] | I killed one of his men. At least I think he’s dead. | 我杀了他的一个手下 至少我认为那人死了 |
[28:31] | You escaped? | 你逃出来了吗 |
[28:33] | I… I was suspicious before, Godwin, | 我 我之前还很怀疑 戈德温 |
[28:36] | but now I’m certain you’re lying. | 但我现在确定你在撒谎 |
[28:37] | Reddington doesn’t make those mistakes. | 雷丁顿不会犯这样的错误 |
[28:39] | It was Keen. | 是基恩 |
[28:40] | She helped me to escape. | 她帮我逃出来 |
[28:42] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[28:43] | Because she wants to make a deal. | 因为她想做笔交易 |
[28:45] | Says she’s willing to deliver Reddington | 她说如果你同意就此罢手 |
[28:47] | if you agree to let it end there. | 她愿意交出雷丁顿 |
[28:49] | Deliver him how? | 怎么交出他 |
[28:50] | She has a microchip. A tracking device. | 她有个微芯片 一个追踪设备 |
[28:53] | She’s with Reddington now. | 她现在正和雷丁顿在一起 |
[28:55] | If you agree, she’ll turn it on | 如果你同意 她就把芯片打开 |
[28:56] | so you can find him. | 这样你就能找到他 |
[28:57] | – But Keen… – Neville, does she matter? | -但是 基恩 -内维尔 她很重要吗 |
[28:59] | It’s Reddington you want. | 你想抓的是雷丁顿 |
[29:01] | Reddington’s death won’t balance the scales. | 雷丁顿的死不能让我解恨 |
[29:03] | I want him to watch her die. | 我想让他看着她死 |
[29:05] | Neville, make the deal. | 内维尔 做这笔交易吧 |
[29:08] | Are you ordering me to… | 你是在命令我 |
[29:09] | I am advising you, as a colleague and trusted friend. | 我在建议你 作为一名同事和可信赖的朋友 |
[29:12] | You need to end this. | 你需要了结这一切 |
[29:14] | Killing Reddington is enough. | 杀雷丁顿就够了 |
[29:16] | It’s what you want. | 这是你真正想要的 |
[29:18] | Why would I trust Keen? | 我为什么要相信基恩 |
[29:19] | You have nothing to lose, Neville. | 你没任何损失 内维尔 |
[29:21] | This is our window. Make the deal. | 这是我们的机会 同意交易 |
[29:24] | What exactly does Keen have in mind? | 基恩的计划是什么 |
[29:35] | Reddington took Keen? | 雷丁顿掳走了基恩 |
[29:36] | Uh, that’s what Mr. Cooper says. | 反正库珀先生是这么说的 |
[29:38] | Why? What does he want with her? | 为什么 他带走她做什么 |
[29:39] | To answer that would require a lot of therapy | 这个问题可能得问雷丁顿先生 |
[29:41] | on Mr. Reddington’s part, but if I had to guess, | 但如果要我猜的话 |
[29:44] | I think it has something to do with him not trusting the Bureau. | 我觉得可能跟他不信任联调局有关 |
[29:46] | But, uh, good news, though… | 不过 好消息是 |
[29:48] | Uh, he got us a lead on Godwin Page. | 他给了我们一条关于戈德温·佩吉的线索 |
[29:50] | Page? How can he lead us to Keen? | 佩吉 他怎么能帮我们找到基恩 |
[29:52] | He can’t, but he might be able to lead us to Townsend. | 他不能 但他或许能帮我们找到汤森德 |
[29:55] | Uh, Loudoun County Sheriff’s Department just picked him up, | 劳顿郡警方刚刚抓到了他 |
[29:57] | and he is being brought in as we speak. | 他正在被押送过来 |
[30:00] | – What’s going on? – What is it? Is it Ressler? | -怎么回事 -怎么了 是雷斯勒吗 |
[30:03] | What’s going on? What’s happening? | 怎么回事 发生了什么 |
[30:04] | – His pressure dropped. – He went into V-fib. | -血压下降 -他开始室颤了 |
[30:06] | Continue compressions and push epi, | 继续按压 打肾上腺素 |
[30:07] | one milligram every three minutes. | 每三分钟打一毫克 |
[30:08] | I have to call you back. | 我等下再打给你 |
[30:15] | – You need to wait outside. – Is he gonna be okay? | -请您在外面等候 -他还好吗 |
[30:17] | I’ll come find you when we know. | 有消息了我会来找您的 |
[30:18] | Paddles coming in. | 准备贴电极 |
[30:21] | – We have to go. – Where? | -我们得走了 -去哪 |
[30:24] | Somewhere your friend Page won’t be able to find us. | 去你朋友佩吉找不到我们的地方 |
[30:26] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我朋友 |
[30:28] | And before we go anywhere, | 而且在我们离开之前 |
[30:30] | I’d like to make arrangements for Agnes. | 我想先安置好艾格尼斯 |
[30:31] | When I woke up this morning, | 我今天早上起来的时候 |
[30:32] | I didn’t anticipate being held hostage. | 没想到会被关起来 |
[30:42] | Goldenleaf Hotel. How may I direct your call? | 金叶酒店 请问您找谁 |
[30:44] | Margaret French, please. | 玛格丽特·弗伦奇 谢谢 |
[30:46] | Of course. Putting you through to her right now. | 好的 马上接通 |
[30:54] | Smart girl. | 聪明 |
[30:55] | Mrs. French, hi. | 弗伦奇太太 你好 |
[30:56] | Um, I am trapped at work and can’t get away. | 我工作这边有事走不开 |
[31:00] | – Reddington’s with you. – Could you stay with Agnes? | -雷丁顿和你在一起 -你能陪着艾格尼斯吗 |
[31:02] | Clueless that his beloved Elizabeth | 他毫不知情他亲爱的伊丽莎白 |
[31:04] | just bought her own freedom | 为了她自己的自由 |
[31:05] | by sentencing him to death. | 宣判了他的死刑 |
[31:07] | I hope to see you both very soon. | 希望我很快就能去找你们俩 |
[31:09] | We’re prepared to intercept the signal | 我们准备好了 你一开启追踪器 |
[31:10] | as soon as you turn it on. | 我们就会追踪信号 |
[31:12] | Thanks. You’re a lifesaver. | 谢谢 你真是帮了我大忙 |
[31:16] | It’s a wonder how you’re a good mother when yours was so bad. | 你母亲这么差劲 你居然还是个好母亲真是奇迹 |
[31:21] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[31:22] | Mr. Page, if you refuse to help us find Townsend, | 佩吉先生 如果你拒绝帮我们找到汤森德 |
[31:26] | the U.S. Government will come at you with both barrels. | 美国政府会使用一切手段对付你 |
[31:30] | Even if I did know, I wouldn’t help you. | 就算我知道 我也不会帮你们 |
[31:34] | I won’t betray him. | 我不会背叛他 |
[31:35] | Just to be clear, the U.S. Government has very big barrels. | 我强调一下 美国政府的手段很厉害 |
[31:39] | Like… Winery size. | 就是 很厉害 |
[31:42] | Huge. | 非常厉害 |
[31:43] | But… I may have something better. | 不过 我或许有更好的情报 |
[31:47] | Better? What does that mean? | 更好的 什么意思 |
[31:55] | I’ve kept things from you for your own good. | 我对你有所隐瞒是为了你好 |
[31:58] | This old song. | 又是老调重弹 |
[32:00] | Now your own good requires me to tell you everything. | 而现在对你最好的就是告诉你一切 |
[32:10] | I hear you want immunity. | 我听说你想要豁免权 |
[32:11] | He has info. About Elizabeth. | 他有关于伊丽莎白的情报 |
[32:13] | I can tell you where she is. And what she’s doing. | 我可以告诉你她在哪 正在做什么 |
[32:17] | But first, I need to know I’m protected. | 但首先 我需要确保我能得到保护 |
[32:23] | It’s Harold. | 是哈罗德 |
[32:25] | Harold will have to wait. | 让哈罗德等等 |
[32:30] | Reddington, you need to call me | 雷丁顿 你一看到这条消息 |
[32:31] | as soon as you get this message. | 就马上打给我 |
[32:32] | We brought in Godwin Page. He informed us that Keen | 我们抓到了戈德温·佩吉 他告诉我们 |
[32:34] | helped him pull the chip you put in his neck. | 基恩帮他取出了你装在他脖子里的芯片 |
[32:37] | They made a deal… If she helped Page escape, | 他们达成了交易 如果她帮佩吉逃跑 |
[32:39] | he would go to Townsend, get him to agree | 他就去找汤森德 让他同意 |
[32:41] | to stop hunting for her, and she would activate the chip. | 停止追捕她 这样她就会启动芯片 |
[32:43] | It’s a trap. She’s leading Townsend to you as we speak. | 这是个陷阱 她正在引汤森德去找你们 |
[32:50] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[32:52] | Yes. It is. | 没错 是时候了 |
[33:03] | Chip’s live. We’ve got a signal. | 芯片启动了 有信号了 |
[33:06] | Very smart girl. | 真聪明 |
[33:07] | Start making calls… | 联系他们 |
[33:09] | To Dembe, Gerard, anyone we can contact. | 打给邓比 杰拉德 任何能联系到的人 |
[33:11] | Somebody needs to reach Reddington | 必须有人联系上雷丁顿 |
[33:12] | and tell him his life’s in danger. | 告诉他他有生命危险 |
[33:18] | Make a left at the light. | 红绿灯左转 |
[33:20] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[33:22] | This means giving up on Reddington watching Keen die. | 这样做就没法让雷丁顿看着基恩死了 |
[33:26] | That was my dream. | 那是我的梦想 |
[33:30] | This is my reality. | 但这是我的现实 |
[33:33] | Edward is standing by. | 爱德华在待命了 |
[33:36] | Edward? | 爱德华 |
[33:38] | Are we flying somewhere? | 我们要坐飞机吗 |
[33:41] | Hold on. They’ve stopped. | 等等 他们停车了 |
[33:43] | About a half a mile to our west. | 在我们西边八百米左右 |
[33:45] | I’ll call in a team. | 我去叫一队人来 |
[33:54] | Upstairs. Now. We need to talk. | 上楼 现在 我们得谈谈 |
[33:58] | Two units inbound. Less than ten minutes away. | 两队人正在赶来 十分钟内到 |
[34:01] | – Sir, you hear me? – Stop the car. | -先生 你听到了吗 -停车 |
[34:02] | – Sir? – Stop! | -先生 -停车 |
[34:04] | They’re coming toward us. Fast. | 他们在往我们这边来 速度很快 |
[34:06] | Like, impossibly fast. | 车不可能开这么快 |
[34:19] | Sparkling water? That’s what you take with the truth? | 苏打水 听到真相的时候你就喝这个 |
[34:21] | I must say, I highly recommend a martini. | 我必须说 我强烈推荐马蒂尼 |
[34:24] | Three olives. | 加三颗橄榄 |
[34:34] | We have one of Townsend’s associates in custody. | 我们逮捕了一名汤森德的手下 |
[34:36] | He claims Keen has some kind of tracking chip, | 他说基恩手上有个定位芯片 |
[34:38] | that she’s leading Townsend to Reddington as we speak. | 她正在引汤森德去找雷丁顿 |
[34:41] | Not only is Ms. Keen a criminal and a fugitive, | 基恩小姐已经是罪犯和通缉犯了 |
[34:43] | now she’s gonna murder our CI? | 她现在还想谋杀我们的线人 |
[34:46] | We’re trying to contact him. | 我们正试着联系他 |
[34:47] | This certainly makes me feel better about the DOJ’s directive. | 这样我对司法部的命令就感觉轻松多了 |
[34:51] | Directive? What directive? | 命令 什么命令 |
[34:54] | The one I came here to tell you about. | 我过来就是为了告诉你这个 |
[34:57] | They just issued a burn notice on Keen. | 他们刚刚将基恩列入了黑名单 |
[34:59] | They want her scrubbed. | 他们要清理她 |
[35:01] | Scrubbed? What does that even mean? | 清理 这话是什么意思 |
[35:02] | Scrubbed, like killed scrubbed? | 清理 杀了的那种清理吗 |
[35:04] | It means eliminated. Knowing too much is one thing, | 就是清除 她知道太多了是一方面 |
[35:08] | but she now demonstrates an obvious liability to the Bureau. | 但是现在她显然是局里的累赘 |
[35:11] | – We can bring her in. – No, you can’t. | -我们可以把她带回来 -不行 |
[35:13] | As soon as Keen’s handled, | 只要处理了基恩 |
[35:14] | the DOJ will disavow all knowledge of the Task Force, | 司法部就会否认特别小组的存在 |
[35:17] | kick Reddington free… | 踢走雷丁顿 |
[35:19] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做 |
[35:20] | You never existed. | 这个小组的存在会被完全抹去 |
[35:26] | Cynthia. | 辛西娅 |
[35:29] | We can bring her in. | 我们可以把她带回来 |
[35:30] | Harold, someone’s gonna bring our girl in, | 哈罗德 会有人把她带回来 |
[35:32] | and when they do, | 到那时 |
[35:33] | it’s gonna be curtain call on this program. | 这个计划就要谢幕了 |
[35:50] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:52] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[35:56] | It’s been, what… Eight, nine hours? | 已经过了八九个小时吧 |
[35:58] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[36:00] | A friend once told me that the true measure of a man | 我的朋友告诉我真正衡量一个人的标准 |
[36:04] | isn’t what he reveals to the world, | 不是他对世界展示的事 |
[36:07] | but what he hides from it. | 而是他对世界隐瞒的事 |
[36:11] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[36:13] | Keeping secrets is brutal business. | 保守秘密是件很残酷的事 |
[36:17] | Twenty minutes to Riga. | 二十分钟后到达里加 |
[36:19] | We’re going to Latvia? For what? | 我们去拉脱维亚 为什么 |
[36:23] | For answers. | 为了答案 |
[36:41] | How? | 什么意思 |
[36:45] | The night of the fire. | 火灾那晚 |
[36:51] | There are no words to describe… | 无法用语言来形容 |
[36:55] | …how it felt to… | 看到你 |
[36:59] | …see you in such pain. | 如此痛苦的感觉 |
[37:05] | That… scar | 那道伤痕 |
[37:08] | is a permanent reminder of… | 永远提醒着我们 |
[37:12] | …how the choices we made have affected your life forever. | 我们所做的选择永远影响了你的人生 |
[37:16] | The choices who made? | 谁做出的选择 |
[37:18] | Its shape was so clear in my memory. | 伤痕的形状在我的记忆中是如此清晰 |
[37:23] | As if I’d seen it before. | 好像我以前见过似的 |
[37:27] | And then, one day, there it was on a map, | 然后有一天 它出现在地图上 |
[37:30] | not a perfect match, but eerily close. | 虽说不是一模一样 但是却惊人地相似 |
[37:34] | It became | 它变成了 |
[37:37] | the symbol of | 象征着 |
[37:41] | the most important aspect of my business, | 我工作中最重要的一个标志 |
[37:44] | an image representing the danger you faced, | 代表着你所面临的危险 |
[37:49] | and the promise to protect you from it. | 以及保护你免受危险的承诺 |
[37:59] | And this is where it all began. | 这就是一切开始的地方 |
[38:03] | Along the banks of the sea it resembles. | 就像它沿着海岸形成的样子 |
[38:10] | What’s in Latvia? | 拉脱维亚有什么 |
[38:29] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[38:30] | Baltic’s Best Seafood Distributor. | 波罗最好的海鲜经销商 |
[38:34] | Why do I feel like that’s not at all what this is? | 为什么我觉得这根本不是海鲜经销商这么简单 |
[38:36] | Because that’s not at all what this is. | 因为根本的确不是这么简单 |
[38:38] | It’s a front. | 这只是个门面 |
[38:39] | – A front for what? – Mr. Reddington! | -什么门面 -雷丁顿先生 |
[38:41] | Hello, my friend! I hope you had an easy flight. | 我的朋友你好 希望你们旅途愉快 |
[38:44] | Yes, thank you, Juris. We did. | 愉快 谢谢你 朱里斯 很愉快 |
[38:46] | – It’s good to see you. – It’s good to see you, sir. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 先生 |
[38:49] | And Miss Keen. It’s an honor. | 基恩小姐 荣幸 |
[39:04] | You said it hurt. | 你说很痛苦 |
[39:07] | To see me in so much pain the night of the fire. | 看到我在火灾那晚如此痛苦 |
[39:12] | Why were you there? | 你为什么在那里 |
[39:14] | The Fulcrum. | 支点 |
[39:15] | My mother went to find it, to confront my father. | 我母亲去找它 去质问我父亲 |
[39:18] | But she wasn’t alone. | 但她不是一个人 |
[39:21] | There were others. | 还有其他人在场 |
[39:23] | Is that why you were there? | 所以你在场吗 |
[39:25] | Did you work with my mother? | 你和我母亲一起工作吗 |
[39:28] | Elizabeth, I knew your mother better than she knew herself. | 伊丽莎白 我比你母亲更了解她 |
[39:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:59] | The epicenter. | 中心 |
[40:03] | I brought you here because this is where it all started. | 我带你来是因为一切始于这里 |
[40:07] | Where what started? | 什么始于这里 |
[40:10] | You want answers. | 你想要答案 |
[40:13] | Let’s start with one you already know. | 我们从你已经知道的开始吧 |
[40:19] | The identity of N-13. | N-13的身份 |
[40:22] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[40:24] | About some of it. | 一部分是对的 |
[40:25] | The story you’ve heard is | 你听说的版本是 |
[40:27] | that N-13 stole 13 packets of intelligence from the KGB | N-13窃取了克格勃的13份情报 |
[40:32] | around the time the Soviet Union fell. | 大约就在苏联解体前后 |
[40:35] | You were N-13. | 以前你是N-13 |
[40:38] | You are N-13. | 现在也是 |
[40:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:41] | But I didn’t steal anything. | 但我什么也没偷 |
[40:43] | The Sikorsky Archive was a gift. | 西科斯基档案是份礼物 |
[40:46] | Gift? | 礼物 |
[40:48] | A blackmail file with compromising intel | 一份勒索文件 |
[40:50] | on the world’s most powerful people and corporations? | 里面有世界上最有权势的人和公司的机密 |
[40:53] | – And governments. – Who would do that? | -还有政府的 -谁会这么做 |
[40:56] | One of your mother’s closest friends and colleagues. | 你母亲最亲密的一位朋友兼同事 |
[41:01] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[41:04] | You framed my mother, | 你诬陷了我母亲 |
[41:05] | made the world believe she stole the Archive. | 让世人相信是她偷了档案 |
[41:08] | You need to forget what you think you know. | 你要忘了你自以为知道的事 |
[41:10] | You set her up. | 你陷害她 |
[41:12] | Elizabeth, listen to me. | 伊丽莎白 听我说 |
[41:16] | Katarina Rostova | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[41:18] | was never framed or killed. | 并没有被人陷害或者杀害 |
[41:22] | The Sikorsky Archive was a seed. | 西科斯基档案是一粒种子 |
[41:27] | The beginning of what would become | 是成为现存最复杂的 |
[41:29] | one of the most sophisticated intelligence networks in existence. | 情报网络之一的开端 |
[41:34] | A network meticulously crafted | 一个用她的学识和祝福 |
[41:37] | with her knowledge and blessing | 精心打造的网络 |
[41:40] | to serve one guiding purpose… | 为了起到指导的作用 |
[41:43] | To give me the power | 给了我力量 |
[41:46] | to keep you safe and your mother hidden. | 保护你的安全并让你母亲隐藏起来 |
[41:52] | This place is part of the machine | 这个地方是那个机制的一部分 |
[41:54] | that that vision manifested, | 那个体现愿景的机制 |
[41:57] | a machine that is and has been | 过去三十年来 |
[42:00] | my life’s work for the past three decades. | 这个机制一直是我毕生的工作 |
[42:05] | So… What is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[42:13] | This is The Blacklist. | 这就是黑名单 |