时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I used to believe in salvation. | 我以前是相信救世主的 |
[00:05] | Wait, wait, no. | 等等 不 |
[00:08] | That good was rewarded… | 善有善报 |
[00:17] | …and evil punished. | 恶有恶报 |
[00:22] | But I don’t believe in that anymore. | 但现在我不信了 |
[00:26] | Not in this life. | 此生不信了 |
[00:28] | I’ve opened up a new directive, | 我新开了一条悬赏 |
[00:29] | like the one for Rostova, but double the bounty. | 和罗斯托娃的一样 但是赏金加倍 |
[00:31] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要这样 |
[00:33] | I’ll be there. With Keen. | 我会去那里 带着基恩一起 |
[00:36] | Looking for me? | 在找我吗 |
[00:37] | Drive! | 开车 |
[00:39] | Liz, put the gun down. | 莉斯 把枪放下 |
[00:40] | Not until I get the answer I’m looking for! | 除非我得到我想要的答案 |
[00:45] | No! He knows where Townsend is! | 不 他知道汤森德的下落 |
[00:47] | We have her in custody. | 我们已经将她扣押 |
[00:48] | Harold, bring her here. | 哈罗德 带她来这里 |
[00:50] | I’m the only one who can save her. | 我是唯一能救她的人 |
[00:52] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[00:53] | Elizabeth Keen is a criminal. | 伊丽莎白·基恩是罪犯 |
[00:55] | She will never be an agent again. | 她再也不可能做探员了 |
[00:57] | She will never be a civilian. | 她再也不可能做一个平民百姓了 |
[00:59] | Her only hope for survival exists in my world. | 在我的世界里她才有生存的希望 |
[01:21] | Mr. Townsend is sleeping. | 汤森德先生睡着了 |
[01:23] | Keen is being moved. | 基恩被转移了 |
[01:24] | He can’t be disturbed. | 现在不能打扰他 |
[01:25] | I need to see him. We have people in position… | 我必须见他 我们的人已经就位… |
[01:27] | He was very clear. | 他交代得很清楚 |
[01:29] | Keen is in FBI custody. | 基恩被联调局扣押了 |
[01:31] | So? | 所以呢 |
[01:32] | So hitting a federal convoy is public. | 袭击联邦车队是公开行为 |
[01:37] | Messy. I need to see him. | 很复杂 我必须见他 |
[01:40] | We work for a madman. | 我们在为一个疯子工作 |
[01:42] | I’m separating the man’s medications, | 我负责管理他的药物 |
[01:43] | so I know better than anyone else. | 所以我比任何人都清楚 |
[01:44] | He’s totally insane. | 他完全没有理智 |
[01:46] | This is insane. | 这完全疯了 |
[01:47] | Watch your words. | 注意你的言辞 |
[01:48] | He’s feeding off this. | 他就靠这个生存 |
[01:50] | Destroying himself and us. | 靠毁灭自己和我们 |
[01:51] | The FBI raided us. | 联调局突袭了我们 |
[01:52] | There are warrants for our arrest. You’re out of line. | -到处都是我们的逮捕令 -你越界了 |
[01:55] | I mean, what the hell is this even about? | 我是说 这一切到底是为了什么 |
[01:56] | Elizabeth Keen has to die. | 伊丽莎白·基恩必须死 |
[01:58] | We should go out, shoot feds, | 我们就应该冲过去 袭击那些探员 |
[02:01] | risk our own lives for some lunatic? | 为了某个疯子卖命 |
[02:02] | What did you call him? | 你叫他什么 |
[02:03] | What did you call Mr. Townsend? | 你叫汤森德先生什么 |
[02:05] | I didn’t mean… I didn’t… | 我没有… 我不是… |
[02:07] | The man is avenging the death of his wife and children, | 这个男人在为他死去的妻子和孩子报仇 |
[02:10] | which means we are the only family he has left. | 我们是他仅剩的亲人了 |
[02:12] | So we will take care of him the way he takes care of us. | 我们要像以前他照顾我们一样回报他 |
[02:16] | Now let me do my work | 现在让我去做我的事 |
[02:19] | and don’t ever disparage the good man again. | 不许再贬低这位高尚的人 |
[02:32] | 巴尔萨扎·比诺·贝克 第129号 | |
[02:38] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[02:39] | The decoy convoy is passing through the Seventh Ward. | 诱饵车队正在通过第十七区 |
[02:42] | Keen and Ressler? | 基恩和雷斯勒呢 |
[02:42] | They held back. | 他们在后面 |
[02:43] | Left just six minutes ago. | 六分钟前才离开 |
[02:45] | Thank you. Best guess is they are 23 minutes out. | 谢谢 估计他们还要23分钟 |
[02:50] | No interference? | 没人来劫车吗 |
[02:52] | Uh, nothing yet. | 目前还没有 |
[02:53] | Maybe Townsend isn’t crazy enough to hit an FBI convoy. | 或许汤森德还没疯狂到袭击联调局的车队 |
[02:57] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[02:58] | I do not. Just, uh, trying to stay optimistic here. | 不信 只是努力保持乐观 |
[03:04] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[03:07] | Ressler, you know what happens if you take me in. | 雷斯勒 你知道我被抓进去会发生什么 |
[03:10] | I know what happens if I don’t. | 我只知道不这么做的后果 |
[03:12] | Townsend won’t stop. | 汤森德不会收手的 |
[03:14] | And I won’t bury you, Keen. | 我不想为你收尸 基恩 |
[03:15] | I won’t stand next to Agnes | 我不想参加你的葬礼时 |
[03:16] | while she cries at your funeral. | 看着艾格尼斯在旁边哭泣 |
[03:18] | You think I’m safer in custody? | 你觉得我被关起来更安全吗 |
[03:20] | Townsend has people everywhere. | 汤森德到处都有人手 |
[03:22] | He can hit me from the inside. | 他从里面也能杀掉我 |
[03:24] | I won’t last more than a few days. | 我最多只能撑几天 |
[03:25] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[03:29] | Even if you’re right, what then? | 就算你是对的 然后呢 |
[03:32] | It’s over. I’ll never be an agent again. | 都过去了 我再也不可能做探员了 |
[03:35] | I’m going to prison. | 我会被关进监狱 |
[03:36] | You don’t know that. | 还不一定 |
[03:37] | If Reddington can still walk around, you can walk too. | 既然雷丁顿可以四处走动 你也可以 |
[03:39] | The rules are different for Reddington. | 雷丁顿适用的规则与我不同 |
[03:43] | Look, what I’ve done, I can’t undo. | 我做过的事再也改变不了了 |
[03:47] | Mary Bremmer’s death? | 玛丽·布雷默的死 |
[03:49] | The bomb in Reddington’s hospital room? | 雷丁顿医院的炸弹 |
[03:51] | Everything that happened in Kansas. | 堪萨斯所发生的一切 |
[03:54] | You’re holding on to a reality that doesn’t exist. | 你只是不想承认罢了 |
[03:58] | Ressler, you have to accept it. | 雷斯勒 你必须接受现实 |
[04:02] | Things are never going back to the way they were. | 事情再也回不到过去了 |
[04:05] | I tried to convey this, Harold. | 我想说清楚 哈罗德 |
[04:08] | But once again, we find ourselves in a situation where, | 可当我们再一次身处这种境地 |
[04:12] | when faced with a unique, | 非常特别 |
[04:15] | complicated, | 非常复杂 |
[04:17] | and volatile set of circumstances, | 非常不稳定 |
[04:19] | you immediately punt to bureaucratic protocol. | 你依然毫不犹豫落实那套官僚程序 |
[04:23] | Elizabeth’s coming in. I’m not releasing her, | 伊丽莎白就要到了 我不会放她走 |
[04:25] | and you can be damn sure | 你也可以完全确定 |
[04:26] | I’m not turning her over to you. | 我不会把她交给你 |
[04:29] | Things have changed. | 世事已不同往昔 |
[04:31] | From the day I arrived, | 从我来的第一天起 |
[04:33] | my intent has been to keep Elizabeth safe. | 目的就是保证伊丽莎白的安全 |
[04:36] | To do that, | 为了这个目标 |
[04:37] | I had to keep | 我不得不 |
[04:39] | certain facts about my life hidden. | 隐藏一些事情 |
[04:42] | Well, the truth is out. | 已经真相大白了 |
[04:43] | Whatever you’re hiding, Townsend knows. | 不管你躲在哪里 汤森德都知道 |
[04:45] | Yes, and because he knows, | 没错 因为他知道 |
[04:47] | his focus has shifted | 他的注意力已经从我身上 |
[04:49] | away from me and onto Elizabeth. | 转移到了伊丽莎白的身上 |
[04:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:54] | To try to make me understand | 为了让我明白 |
[04:56] | how he suffered the day his family was slaughtered. | 家人被残忍杀害那天他承受的痛苦 |
[04:59] | So he wants to kill Elizabeth to make you suffer? | 所以他想杀掉伊丽莎白是为了折磨你吗 |
[05:02] | Not just suffer. | 不只是折磨 |
[05:03] | To understand. | 是让我理解 |
[05:05] | He experienced something too dark to comprehend. | 他的经历惨痛到普通人无法理解 |
[05:10] | To avenge what was done to his family and to him, | 为了给自己和他的家人报仇 |
[05:14] | he wants to feel that I’ve experienced | 他想要我也经历 |
[05:19] | a similar darkness for myself. | 他经历过的痛苦 |
[05:28] | Why are you telling me this now? | 为什么现在和我说这个 |
[05:29] | Because you can’t protect her, Harold. | 因为你保护不了她 哈罗德 |
[05:31] | And you’re about to find out what you’re up against. | 你很快会知道你究竟要与怎样的力量抗衡 |
[05:39] | Part of it’s my fault. | 我也有错 |
[05:40] | – I didn’t stop you before you went too far. – Ressler. | -是我没有及时阻止你 -雷斯勒 |
[05:42] | All the calls, going to meet you without telling Cooper. | 那些背着库珀的电话 碰面 |
[05:45] | That night you showed up at my apartment. | 还有你来我公寓的那一晚 |
[05:49] | You weren’t wrong for wanting to help me. | 你想帮我这没有错 |
[05:51] | But I didn’t help, Liz. I only made it worse. | 我没能帮到你 莉斯 反而让事情更糟了 |
[05:53] | I mean, I let how much I care about you cloud my judgment. | 我对你的关心 干扰了我的判断 |
[05:57] | This wasn’t about your judgment. | 这和你的判断无关 |
[05:58] | I knew exactly what I was doing. | 我非常清楚自己在做什么 |
[06:02] | Look, if Reddington wants to keep his secrets, | 如果雷丁顿想保守秘密 |
[06:07] | it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[06:08] | He can keep them all. | 就让他守着吧 |
[06:11] | Except for the ones that are truth about my life | 但是除了关于我和我女儿性命的 |
[06:13] | and my daughter’s life. | 那些真相 |
[06:16] | Except for the ones that explain | 除了那些能解释 |
[06:18] | why psychotics like Townsend wake up every morning | 为什么汤森德这个疯子每天一醒来 |
[06:21] | drooling about new and exciting ways | 就绞尽脑汁 |
[06:22] | to murder me and my daughter | 想要杀死我和我女儿 |
[06:24] | as payback for something he did. | 就为了报复他曾经做过的事 |
[06:28] | Those he doesn’t get to hide. | 这些是他没有资格隐瞒 |
[06:30] | And I’m telling you right now. | 我现在就跟你说清楚 |
[06:31] | I am so tired of the double standard. What double standard? | -我受够了双标 -什么双标 |
[06:34] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[06:36] | Reddington can do whatever he wants, | 雷丁顿可以为所欲为 |
[06:39] | and the Task Force just takes it in stride. | 特别小组完全放任他 |
[06:42] | We don’t even know who he is. | 我们甚至不知道他是谁 |
[06:45] | Except for that he’s a Russian spy | 只知道他是一名俄国间谍 |
[06:47] | who murdered my adoptive father, my mother, | 杀害了我继父 我母亲 |
[06:51] | is responsible for the deaths of | 还导致了 |
[06:52] | my husband, my half-sister, my grandfather. | 我丈夫 妹妹 祖父的死亡 |
[06:55] | Nobody’s okay with that. | 没有人觉得这是对的 |
[06:56] | You accept it! | 可你接受了 |
[07:00] | Doesn’t matter what he does. It’s okay. | 无论他做什么 都可以 |
[07:02] | But me? I fight back and I’ve “gone too far.” | 我呢 我只是反击就变成了”无法挽回” |
[07:16] | Looks like we just got some backup. | 看来我们有后援了 |
[07:23] | Hey, uh, I’m monitoring your progress. | 我正监控着你们的路线呢 |
[07:25] | Everything okay? | 一切正常吗 |
[07:26] | So far, so good. No sign of Townsend, | 目前正常 没有汤森德的踪迹 |
[07:27] | and the backup you sent just got here. | 你派来的增援已经到了 |
[07:30] | Backup? | 增援 |
[07:31] | Uh, okay | 好的 |
[07:32] | what backup would that be? | 什么样的增援 |
[07:34] | We got local. Two MPD units just joined the convoy. | 应该是当地警方 两辆警车加入了车队 |
[07:37] | Okay, negative. I’m checking scanners now, | 好的 应该不是 我在查无线频道 |
[07:39] | but we specifically chose not to ask for city reinforcement. | 但我们特意没有通知当地警方加派人手 |
[07:42] | Those aren’t cops. | 那些不是警察 |
[07:44] | Gun! | 枪 |
[07:50] | Shots fired, shots fired! Officer down! | 有人开枪 有人开枪 有探员受伤 |
[07:52] | Get us out of here! | 快带我们离开 |
[08:46] | Where’s Keen? | 基恩在哪 |
[08:50] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[08:52] | Right behind you. | 就在你后面 |
[08:56] | Hey, Ressler, are you okay? | 雷斯勒 你还好吗 |
[08:59] | I can’t hear what you’re saying, honey. | 我听不清你在说什么 亲爱的 |
[09:01] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[09:02] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 哦不不不不不 |
[09:05] | Okay, we got to go. | 好了 我们得离开 |
[09:07] | We cannot stay here. We got to go. | 我们不能留在这 我们得离开 |
[09:08] | We got to move. | 我们得动起来 |
[09:31] | Tell me it’s done. | 告诉我你抓到她了 |
[09:32] | Almost. Two of our men are dead, | 差一点 我们死了两个人 |
[09:34] | but the convoy’s down. | 但他们的车也翻了 |
[09:35] | She’s on foot? | 她在徒步逃跑吗 |
[09:36] | In the Seventh Ward. | 在第七区 |
[09:37] | Less than a minute ahead of us. | 刚跑了没一分钟 |
[09:39] | I’m sending more men. | 我会派更多人过去 |
[09:40] | Lock the area down. | 把那片封锁起来 |
[09:41] | Clear every block until you find her. | 排查每个街区直到找到她 |
[09:43] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[09:44] | If possible, bring her to me. | 如果可能 带她来见我 |
[09:46] | If not, | 如果不行 |
[09:47] | kill her and anyone else who stands in your way. | 就把她和挡在你路上的人都杀了 |
[10:02] | Reports indicating shots fired. | 报告显示有人开枪 |
[10:03] | All units, officers down. | 各单位注意 有探员受伤 |
[10:05] | All units, officers down. | 各单位注意 有探员受伤 |
[10:07] | Witnesses on site report multiple fatalities. | 现场目击者称有多人伤亡 |
[10:09] | EMS and SWAT en route. | 紧急医疗队和特警已出动 |
[10:13] | Excuse me. Uh, convoy’s down, sir. | 打扰了 车队被毁了 长官 |
[10:15] | Down? | 被毁了 |
[10:16] | Attacked by, uh, two gunmen posing as Metro PD units. | 被两个假扮成警员的歹徒袭击了 |
[10:19] | So far they’re saying three agents down, | 目前为止听说已有三名探员死亡 |
[10:20] | two in the support vehicle | 是支援车上的两人 |
[10:22] | and the one driving Liz and Ressler. | 还有给莉斯和雷斯勒开车的那位 |
[10:24] | Aram, what about Elizabeth? | 阿兰姆 伊丽莎白怎样了 |
[10:26] | She’s unaccounted for. | 她下落不明 |
[10:27] | So is Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员也是 |
[10:29] | Although a witness claims she saw | 但有个目击者称她看到 |
[10:30] | a man and a woman running from the scene. | 一个男子和一个女子逃离现场 |
[10:32] | They’re on foot? Where? What exact location? | 他们是徒步吗 在哪 确切地点是哪 |
[10:34] | The convoy was hit | 车队被袭时 |
[10:35] | moving southeast on Central at Wilmont. | 正沿威尔蒙特的中央大道朝东南行驶 |
[10:38] | That won’t be the end of it. | 肯定还没完 |
[10:40] | Townsend will have more teams on the ground. | 汤森德会派更多的人 |
[10:42] | Reddington, we’ll handle it. | 雷丁顿 我们来处理 |
[10:43] | The area will be swarming with police. | 那里将会有很多警察 |
[10:44] | We’re running out of time, Harold. | 我们没时间了 哈罗德 |
[10:46] | You look your way, I’ll look mine. | 你找你的 我找我的 |
[10:53] | I need your badge. | 我需要你的证件 |
[11:20] | What about the gunmen? | 枪手怎么样了 |
[11:21] | Both dead, found shot at the crash site. | 都死了 在车祸现场被射杀 |
[11:23] | I want you and Agent Park on site. | 我要你和帕克探员到现场 |
[11:25] | Coordinate the Bureau and Metro response | 协调局里和当地警方的人员 |
[11:26] | and find them before Townsend can. | 在汤森德之前找到他们 |
[11:34] | Take your coat off. | 把外衣脱掉 |
[12:26] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[12:54] | Keen? | 基恩 |
[12:58] | We have to keep moving. | 我们得继续转移 |
[13:11] | Raymond, | 雷蒙德 |
[13:12] | even if we can avoid the police and Townsend’s men, | 就算我们能避开警察和汤森德的人 |
[13:16] | Elizabeth won’t be easy to find. | 伊丽莎白也不会好找 |
[13:18] | I agree, | 我同意 |
[13:19] | which is why we’re not looking for Elizabeth. | 所以我们不去找伊丽莎白 |
[13:21] | We need to find Bino. | 我们得去找比诺 |
[13:23] | Bino? | 比诺 |
[13:24] | I think his real name is Balthazar something. | 我想他的真名是巴尔萨扎什么什么 |
[13:27] | Baker. | 贝克 |
[13:28] | Anyway, he came up as muscle with Moms Wimbley, | 总之 他最早是温布利大妈的打手 |
[13:32] | back when she went to war with the Italians in the mid-’70s. | 在她七十年代中期和意大利人开战的时候 |
[13:36] | – He was an enforcer? – One of the best. | -他是个打手 -最好的之一 |
[13:38] | Story was he had more hits than Babe Ruth. | 据说他杀的人比鲁丝宝贝都多 |
[13:41] | People started calling him Bambino. | 大家开始叫他班比诺[小子] |
[13:43] | After a while, just Bino. | 一段时间后 就成比诺了 |
[13:46] | Nowadays, he runs a payday loan operation in the Seventh Ward. | 现在他在第七区放发薪日贷款 |
[13:50] | His people move at least half a million in cash | 他的人每周至少要在那些街道 |
[13:53] | on those streets every week. | 转移五十万的现金 |
[13:55] | He’s got eyes on every corner. | 每个角落都有他的眼线 |
[13:57] | Locals on the payroll who move his money right under the law’s nose. | 帮他在警察鼻子底下运钱的当地人 |
[14:02] | If Elizabeth and Donald are still alive, | 如果伊丽莎白和唐纳德还活着 |
[14:05] | he can find them. | 他就能找到他们 |
[14:07] | He owns an underground chess club in the Seventh Ward… | 他在第七区拥有一家地下国际象棋俱乐部 |
[14:10] | The Castle. | 堡垒 |
[14:11] | Bino’s a hell of a player. | 比诺下得很好 |
[14:13] | Way better than me. | 比我好得多 |
[14:15] | Maybe even better than you. | 可能甚至比你都好 |
[14:20] | You’re still here? | 你怎么还在 |
[14:22] | Rashad, go home. | 拉沙德 回家吧 |
[14:24] | Take a shower. | 冲个澡 |
[14:25] | Eat a sandwich. | 吃个三明治 |
[14:30] | The latest victim. | 又一个失利者 |
[14:32] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[14:34] | The Greek Gift Sacrifice. | 古典弃象 |
[14:36] | First a shootout in the street. | 先是街上出现交火 |
[14:38] | Now you show up? | 现在你又出现了 |
[14:40] | Hmm. Can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[14:41] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:44] | They’re still in my Ward? You’re sure about that? | 他们还在我的地盘 你确定吗 |
[14:47] | I’m not. | 不确定 |
[14:48] | I’m hoping. | 我希望他们还在 |
[14:51] | But you could make some phone calls, Bino, | 但你可以打几个电话 比诺 |
[14:53] | let your network know that these are our friends. | 让你的网络知道他们是我们的朋友 |
[14:55] | Hmm. Friends who are being hunted by shooters, | 被枪手追杀的朋友 |
[14:58] | not to mention the police and the feds. | 更别提还有警察和联调局 |
[15:00] | These people are important to me. | 他们对我很重要 |
[15:02] | My people are important to me. | 我的人对我也很重要 |
[15:04] | If they get involved, they could be killed or worse. | 如果他们插手 可能会被杀或是更糟 |
[15:06] | They could be arrested and interrogated. | 他们可能会被抓住拷问 |
[15:27] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[15:31] | Call Aram. | 打给阿兰姆 |
[15:32] | No. It’s not safe. | 不 不安全 |
[15:34] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[15:35] | Townsend’s got eyes and ears everywhere. | 汤森德的眼线无处不在 |
[15:38] | If we reach out, he’ll know. | 如果我们求助了 他会知道 |
[15:39] | We have to risk it. | 我们得冒这个险 |
[15:41] | No. | 不 |
[15:42] | No. Keen, you should go. | 不 基恩 你该离开 |
[15:44] | You won’t make it out carrying me around. | 带着我你跑不掉 |
[15:46] | I am not leaving you. | 我不会丢下你 |
[15:48] | You have to tell the police where you are. | 你得告诉警方你在哪 |
[15:50] | I don’t care if I get arrested | 我不在乎是否被捕 |
[15:51] | as long as you get to a hospital. | 只要你能被送去医院 |
[15:56] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[16:10] | It’s Ressler. | 我是雷斯勒 |
[16:11] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[16:13] | I’m with Keen. | 我和基恩在一起 |
[16:14] | We’re on foot, but I’ve been shot. | 我们是徒步 但我中枪了 |
[16:16] | Townsend’s men are closing in. | 汤森德的人快搜到这了 |
[16:18] | Tell him we’re at Danton and 56th. | 告诉他我们在丹顿路和56街交界处 |
[16:21] | Hey, Aram, we’re at Danton and 56th. | 阿兰姆 我们在丹顿路和56街交界处 |
[16:23] | Ressler is having a hard time breathing. | 雷斯勒呼吸困难 |
[16:26] | I think the bullet might’ve collapsed his lung. | 我觉得子弹可能让他的肺塌陷了 |
[16:28] | Danton and 56th. | 丹顿路和56街交界处 |
[16:30] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
[16:31] | Elizabeth, listen to me. | 伊丽莎白 听我说 |
[16:32] | I have a way for Donald to get the help he needs | 我有办法帮到唐纳德 |
[16:34] | and to get both of you away from danger. | 带你们俩脱离险境 |
[16:37] | Decision time, Bino. | 该做决定了 比诺 |
[16:39] | Help me and I’ll help you. | 帮我 然后我会帮你 |
[16:41] | Don’t just focus on the move right in front of you. | 别光看眼前这一步 |
[16:43] | Look a few moves ahead. | 多看几步 |
[16:46] | There’s a bar on Danton and 59th. | 在丹顿路和59街交界处有个酒吧 |
[16:48] | The Outpost. | “前哨” |
[16:49] | If they can get there, | 如果他们能跑到那 |
[16:51] | help will be waiting. | 会有人接应 |
[16:53] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I heard. Who was that? | 听到了 那是谁 |
[16:55] | A friend. The Outpost. | 一个朋友 “前哨” |
[16:57] | You’re only three blocks away. Get moving. | 你们离那只有三个街区 快上路吧 |
[17:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:04] | Because, like it or not, | 因为不管你喜不喜欢 |
[17:06] | he’s the best chance to get out of here alive. | 他是我们生还的最好机会 |
[17:08] | If you die, I’m gonna kill you. | 如果你死了 我会杀了你的 |
[17:11] | You know that, right? | 你知道的对吧 |
[17:40] | There! One block east on Danton. | 在那 丹顿路上往东一个街区 |
[17:43] | Circle up to 58th. | 从58街包抄 |
[17:44] | Go, go, go! Cut them off! | 上上上 截住他们 |
[18:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:07] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
[18:23] | This way. Quickly. | 这边 快 |
[18:27] | Quickly. | 快 |
[18:29] | Watch your heads. | 小心碰头 |
[18:41] | Find them! | 找到他们 |
[18:45] | Clear! | 没人 |
[18:46] | It’s all clear. | 都没人 |
[18:48] | They didn’t go out the back. | 他们没从后面出去 |
[18:49] | Door’s bolted from the inside. | 门从里面反锁了 |
[18:51] | They were here. | 他们刚刚在这里 |
[18:53] | Where the hell did they go? | 他们到底去哪了 |
[18:59] | This takes us under the buildings going east. | 这条通道通往东面的楼底下 |
[19:02] | You work for Reddington? | 你是雷丁顿的手下吗 |
[19:03] | Honey, I don’t know who that is. | 姐妹 我都没听说过这个人 |
[19:04] | You’re in the pipeline courtesy of Mr. Bino. | 带你们走管道运输是出于比诺先生的好意 |
[19:06] | Whoever you are, you got some powerful friends. | 不管你是谁 你有一些很有权势的朋友 |
[19:16] | Metro’s got a dozen officers looking for them. | 大都会警局有十几名警员在找他们 |
[19:19] | So far, no sign of either of them. | 目前为止 没有踪迹 |
[19:20] | I just checked with Dispatch. No sightings came in to 911. | 我刚和通讯中心核实过 没有人报警 |
[19:23] | Maybe they aren’t running. | 也许他们不在逃亡途中 |
[19:25] | Maybe they were taken. | 也许他们被抓走了 |
[19:27] | Hey, we got a report of gunfire. | 我们收到枪声报告 |
[19:29] | Patrol on canvass heard the shots. | 巡警听到了枪声 |
[19:30] | – Where? – About eight blocks north on Danton. | -在哪里 -往丹顿路北边八个街区 |
[19:32] | A bar called The Outpost. | 一个叫前哨的酒吧 |
[19:38] | They’re here. Keep searching. | 他们就在这 接着搜 |
[19:39] | We are out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[19:41] | Someone must’ve heard the shots. | 一定有人听到了枪声 |
[19:43] | Sir, if we don’t go now, | 头儿 如果我们现在不撤 |
[19:44] | we’re gonna have to fight our way out. | 我们就得一路杀出去了 |
[19:49] | Fine. Clear out. | 好吧 撤退 |
[19:57] | Take her to the safe house on Bowden. | 带她去鲍登的安全屋 |
[19:59] | I don’t have her. | 她不在我手上 |
[20:00] | I thought we did, but I don’t know. | 我以为抓住她了 但不知怎么 |
[20:02] | It’s almost like she disappeared. | 她人间蒸发了 |
[20:04] | Disappeared? | 蒸发了 |
[20:05] | We have to clear this area. Our location’s blown. | 我们必须得撤 我们的位置暴露了 |
[20:07] | Seems I made a mistake entrusting this to you. | 看来我不该把这任务交给你 |
[20:10] | No, sir, I can find her. | 不 先生 我能找到她 |
[20:12] | Apparently not. | 显然不能 |
[20:19] | Here you go, darlings. | 这边走 姐妹 |
[20:20] | Far as I take you. | 我最远就送你们到这里了 |
[20:23] | Hey, Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[20:24] | Delores. | 德洛雷斯 |
[20:26] | You want to tell me what the hell’s going on? | 你能告诉我到底是怎么回事吗 |
[20:28] | Don’t know. Bino said snatch them up, so I snatched them. | 不知道 比诺说要救他们 我就救了 |
[20:31] | All right, in you go, the both of you. | 好吧 上车吧 你们俩 |
[20:33] | This is how the pipeline works. | 管道运输就是这个流程 |
[20:34] | Whatever’s traveling is called the baton. | 被护送的被称为接力棒 |
[20:36] | It gets handed from one runner to the next. | 从一个人传给另一个人 |
[20:38] | And we’re the baton? | 我们就是接力棒吗 |
[20:39] | Normally it’s a brick of cash half the size of Cleveland. | 一般是能买下半个克利夫兰球队的现金 |
[20:42] | But if Bino says it’s you, I guess it’s you. | 但如果比诺说是你们 那就是 |
[20:45] | He’s hurt. We need to get him to a hospital. | 他受伤了 我们得送他去医院 |
[20:47] | Nobody said anything about a hospital. | 计划里可没有医院的事 |
[20:48] | He’s been shot! He’s having trouble breathing. | 他中枪了 呼吸困难 |
[20:50] | Honey, we don’t know where you’re going. | 我们都不知道你们要去哪里 |
[20:52] | Only the last runner knows the destination. | 只有最后一个接力手知道终点 |
[20:55] | Yeah, if you want a hospital, | 如果你想去医院 |
[20:56] | you’re better off letting the cops come and get you. | 你最好让警察来抓你走 |
[20:58] | That’s not an option. | 那可不行 |
[20:59] | Then I suggest you get in the vehicle. | 那我建议你上车 |
[21:00] | Time’s ticking. We got a hand-off to make. | 时间很紧 我们还得接力呢 |
[21:07] | A gunfight? | 枪战 |
[21:08] | Shots fired into and out of the bar. | 酒吧内外都有人开枪 |
[21:10] | My guess is Liz and Ressler were holed up inside. | 我猜莉斯和雷斯勒当时就躲在里面 |
[21:13] | Looks like Townsend’s guys got in. | 看来汤森德的人进来了 |
[21:14] | Nobody’s here, so we have to assume they were taken. | 这里没人 所以只能假设他们被抓走了 |
[21:17] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[21:17] | I’ve got another call. | 我收到个电话 |
[21:19] | It’s Reddington. Maybe he knows something. | 是雷丁顿 没准他知道点什么 |
[21:23] | I’m concerned. | 我很担心 |
[21:24] | We tracked them to a local bar, | 我们追踪他们到了个酒吧 |
[21:26] | but we can’t be sure they made it out. | 但我们不确定他们逃出来了 |
[21:27] | Not to worry, Harold. | 别担心 哈罗德 |
[21:28] | Elizabeth and Donald are in safe hands. | 伊丽莎白和唐纳德很安全 |
[21:31] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:33] | Because I arranged the pickup. | 因为我安排了人去接他们 |
[21:35] | An associate of mine in the Seventh Ward. | 我在第七区的一个熟人 |
[21:38] | And he has them? | 他们在他手上吗 |
[21:39] | I’m told they’re in transit. | 我听说他们在运输途中 |
[21:40] | Donald’s hurt but holding on. | 唐纳德受伤了 但是还能撑住 |
[21:42] | They’re not out of the proverbial woods yet, | 他们还没有脱离险境 |
[21:44] | but we have reason to hope. | 但我们有理由抱有希望 |
[21:47] | Keen, if I don’t make it… | 基恩 要是我没挺过去 |
[21:49] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[21:51] | Almost everyone I love is gone. | 我爱的所有人几乎都离开了 |
[21:54] | As it is, I’m barely hanging on. | 事实上 我都快撑不住了 |
[21:56] | I cannot lose you too. | 我不能再失去你 |
[21:58] | Oh, so now you love me? | 所以说 现在你承认爱我了 |
[22:01] | And you waited until we’re in the back of a hearse to tell me? | 你等到我们躲在灵车后备箱才告诉我吗 |
[22:04] | Maybe you shouldn’t speak. | 也许你不应该说话 |
[22:06] | Save your strength. | 省省力气 |
[22:09] | It’s okay, Liz. | 没事的 莉斯 |
[22:12] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[22:21] | I know how to do the math. | 我会算数 |
[22:22] | I’m just saying they make calculators for a reason. | 我只是说人类发明计算器是有原因的 |
[22:27] | Is he handing out money? | 他是在发钱吗 |
[22:32] | Hey, Mister, can I get one of those? | 先生 能给我一摞吗 |
[22:34] | Depends. You want a job? | 看情况 你想干点小活吗 |
[22:35] | What kind of job? | 什么活 |
[22:36] | That money’s a finder’s fee. | 这钱是给找人高手的酬劳 |
[22:38] | I’m looking for finders. | 我想要找人高手 |
[22:39] | And if you’re any good, there’s a lot more where that came from. | 如果你够厉害的话 你还能得到更多 |
[22:42] | Who you trying to find? | 您想找谁 |
[22:43] | Big crash over on Central. | 中央大街发生车祸 |
[22:45] | These two took off running. | 这两个人逃跑了 |
[22:47] | They’re hiding somewhere in the Ward. | 他们就躲在这个区的某个地方 |
[22:49] | You could find them yourself. | 你可以自己找啊 |
[22:51] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[22:51] | But I know how it goes around here. | 但我知道这里的规矩 |
[22:53] | People talk, but not to outsiders. | 人们会聊闲天 但不会对外人透露信息 |
[22:55] | If you want to find someone, | 如果你想找人 |
[22:56] | it’s best to make arrangements with the locals. | 最好找当地人来帮忙 |
[22:59] | No trouble, just information. | 不找麻烦 只是资讯信息 |
[23:01] | If you know where they are, | 如果你知道他们在哪里 |
[23:02] | call the number on the card. | 就打卡片上的号码 |
[23:04] | Anybody has a problem, | 如果有人找麻烦 |
[23:05] | tell them Mr. Townsend said it’s okay. | 告诉他 汤森德先生说了没关系 |
[23:25] | Anton. | 安东 |
[23:27] | What’s up, little man? | 怎么了 小家伙 |
[23:42] | Bino. | 比诺 |
[23:43] | I’m hoping this is good news. | 我希望是好消息 |
[23:44] | Neville Townsend? | 内维尔·汤森德 |
[23:46] | That’s who your people are running from? | 你们的人从他的手上逃命 |
[23:48] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[23:48] | You’re damn right it does and you know it. | 当然有 这你心知肚明 |
[23:50] | If you had told me, | 你要是早告诉我 |
[23:51] | I would’ve never gotten involved. | 我可不趟这趟浑水 |
[23:53] | Well, that explains my reluctance. | 这解释了我为什么不愿早说 |
[23:55] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[23:56] | Do you know what Neville Townsend will do to me | 你知不知道要是内维尔·汤森德知道了 |
[23:57] | when he discovers that I’m the one who helped you? | 是我帮你的话 他会对我做什么吗 |
[24:00] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[24:01] | Probably the same thing I would’ve done to you | 如果你没帮我 我可能也会 |
[24:03] | if you hadn’t helped me. | 对你做同样的事 |
[24:04] | This isn’t a joke. | 我没开玩笑 |
[24:05] | I’m not laughing, Bino. | 我也没笑 比诺 |
[24:06] | Townsend doesn’t know it was you, | 汤森德不知道是你出手 |
[24:08] | so all we have to do is keep it that way. | 所以我们要做的就是保持现状 |
[24:10] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[24:11] | You hear me? I’m out! | 听懂没 我不干了 |
[24:13] | It’s too late. You’re already in. | 太迟了 你已经在局里了 |
[24:15] | They’re in transit. | 他们在路上 |
[24:16] | Deal’s off. I’m turning them over. | 结束了 我要把他们交出去 |
[24:18] | That would be a mistake. | 那是个错误的决定 |
[24:20] | You should’ve told me. | 你早该告诉我的 |
[24:21] | Bottom line… | 总之 |
[24:22] | I’m more afraid of him than I am of you. | 比起你 我更害怕他 |
[24:25] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[24:26] | If you give them to Townsend, | 要是你把他们交给汤森德 |
[24:28] | he’ll kill them. | 他会杀了他们 |
[24:29] | Better them than me. | 总比杀了我强 |
[24:50] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[24:52] | Head in and take the staircase on the right. | 进去 走右边的楼梯 |
[24:54] | That’ll lead to a basement storage room. | 那通向地下室的储藏室 |
[24:55] | Someone will meet you, take you from there. | 有人会来接你们 然后把你们带走 |
[24:57] | Give me a hand. He needs help getting out. | 搭把手 他需要帮助才能下车 |
[25:00] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[25:01] | He’s unconscious. | 他昏迷了 |
[25:03] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[25:04] | Open your eyes, Ressler! | 睁眼 雷斯勒 |
[25:05] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[25:06] | – The car keys! – Whoa, hang on. | -车钥匙 -别急 |
[25:08] | I do not care where you were told to take us. | 我不管他们让你带我们去哪里 |
[25:10] | We are going to a hospital right now. | 我们现在就要去医院 |
[25:11] | Do you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[25:15] | FBI, Walter. | 联调局 沃尔特 |
[25:16] | He’s a federal agent. | 他是个联邦探员 |
[25:18] | If he dies, your life is finished! | 要是他死了 你就完了 |
[25:20] | Now give me the keys. | 赶紧把钥匙给我 |
[25:21] | Can’t go to a hospital. | 不能去医院 |
[25:24] | He’s dying! | 他快死了 |
[25:25] | The nearest hospital is 30 blocks away. | 最近的医院在三十个街区外 |
[25:26] | Your man doesn’t have that kind of time. | 他可没那么多时间 |
[25:28] | – He won’t make it. – I have to try! | -他撑不住的 -我得试试 |
[25:29] | Okay, there’s a place. It’s close, but it’s not a hospital. | 有一个地方 很近 但不是医院 |
[25:32] | There’s a doctor. | 那里有位医生 |
[25:33] | Used to work as a surgeon before coming to America. | 那人在来美国前曾是外科医生 |
[25:34] | Bino keeps one on the payroll | 比诺一直付那人工资 |
[25:36] | in case one of his people gets hurt. | 以防他的手下受伤 |
[25:39] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[25:40] | Are you the surgeon? | 你是那位外科医生吗 |
[25:42] | – This is where you operate? – Who’s this? | -这就是你做手术的地方吗 -她是谁 |
[25:44] | Trust me, you don’t wanna know. | 相信我 你不想知道的 |
[25:46] | Gunshot wound to the chest, | 胸部枪伤 |
[25:47] | probably a collapsed lung. | 可能有肺坍塌 |
[25:48] | All you have to do is stabilize him | 你要做的就是稳定他的情况 |
[25:50] | until an ambulance gets here. | 直到救护车到来 |
[25:54] | Get them out of here. | 让他们都出去 |
[25:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:56] | Save him. | 救救他 |
[26:00] | – Give that back! – They won’t let you call. | -还给我 -他们不会让你打电话的 |
[26:02] | Whole point is this place doesn’t exist. | 关键是这个地方并不存在 |
[26:03] | – No cops, no ambulances. – He can’t stay here. | -没有警察 没有救护车 -他不能待在这里 |
[26:06] | Careful now. You don’t want to insult these good people. | 说话当心 你不想侮辱这些好人 |
[26:11] | Harold, sad to say things have taken a nasty turn for the worse. | 哈罗德 很遗憾事情变糟了 |
[26:15] | The associate I told you about | 我跟你说过的那位熟人 |
[26:16] | has reconsidered our arrangement. | 重新考虑了我们的安排 |
[26:19] | What do you mean? I thought Keen and Ressler were in transit. | 你什么意思 我以为基恩和雷斯勒在转移途中 |
[26:21] | I’m sure they are, | 我确定他们在路上 |
[26:22] | but Bino has changed the delivery address. | 但比诺修改了运输地址 |
[26:25] | He found out that Elizabeth’s being hunted by Townsend, | 他发现伊丽莎白正被汤森德追捕 |
[26:29] | and he intends to give Townsend what he wants. | 他打算把汤森德想要的给他 |
[26:31] | You never told him it was Townsend? | 你没告诉他是汤森德吗 |
[26:32] | Of course not. I was trying to motivate the man. | 当然没有 我是想激励他帮我们 |
[26:35] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[26:36] | Now we rally, Harold. | 团结一致重整旗鼓 哈罗德 |
[26:37] | Now we shock Mr. Bino and the rest of them | 我们要用我们的沉着镇静和足智多谋 |
[26:40] | with our poise and ingenuity. | 震慑比诺先生和其他人 |
[26:43] | And how do we do that? | 我们到底要怎么做 |
[26:44] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:45] | Well, that’s not entirely true. | 这么说并不准确 |
[26:47] | I have one place to start. | 我有一个突破口 |
[26:49] | That, uh, bar you mentioned, is it still a crime scene? | 你之前提到的那个酒吧现在还是犯罪现场吗 |
[26:52] | No, Agents Mojtabai and Park had it processed, | 不 莫伊塔巴尔探员和帕克探员已处理了 |
[26:54] | but they cleared out a little while ago. | 但他们离开一段时间了 |
[26:56] | Good. Stay by the phone. | 很好 守在电话旁别走 |
[26:58] | If this works, | 如果这有用 |
[26:59] | you and the Task Force will need to work quickly. | 你和特别小组需要快速行动 |
[27:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:15] | I’m the man you answer. | 我是你要回答问题的人 |
[27:17] | I’m the man you tell the truth. | 是你要据实相告的人 |
[27:21] | Yeah, sure. | 行 好吧 |
[27:22] | Let’s start with your name. | 我们从你的姓名开始吧 |
[27:23] | First is fine. | 名字就可以 |
[27:25] | My name is Arthur. | 我叫亚瑟 |
[27:26] | I clean up mostly, | 主要负责打扫卫生 |
[27:27] | mop the floors, take out the trash. | 拖地板 倒垃圾 |
[27:29] | Okay, Arthur. | 好吧 亚瑟 |
[27:30] | Two very good friends of mine | 一个叫比诺的人 |
[27:32] | were told to come in by a man named Bino. | 让我两位很好的朋友进来这里 |
[27:34] | You know the man I mean? | 你知道我说的这个人吗 |
[27:35] | – Everybody knows Mr. Bino. – Yes. | -所有人都认识比诺先生 -是的 |
[27:37] | Bino told them to come in so they could enter the pipeline. | 比诺让他们进来 这样他们就能进入管道 |
[27:40] | Still with me, Arthur? You know what I’m talking about? | 你还在听吗 亚瑟 知道我在说什么吗 |
[27:44] | The pipeline? | 管道运输 |
[27:45] | So you don’t? | 所以你不知道吗 |
[27:46] | Well, that’s either true or you’re playing games. | 这要不是真的 要不就是你在玩花样 |
[27:48] | I love games. | 我喜欢游戏 |
[27:49] | In fact, I’m playing one now, with dominos. | 事实上 我现在就在玩多米诺骨牌 |
[27:52] | First, I line them up, | 首先把它们排列起来 |
[27:53] | then I knock the first one over, | 然后 我把第一个推倒 |
[27:55] | and it leads to another and then another and another | 它会通向另一个 又一个 再一个 |
[27:58] | until the trail takes me where I’m trying to go. | 直到把我带去想去的地方 |
[28:01] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[28:02] | Well, I should think not. You’re just the first domino. | 我想也是 你只是第一块多米诺骨牌 |
[28:05] | Problem is I can’t reach the end of the trail | 问题是 除非你倒下否则我没法到达 |
[28:09] | unless you fall. | 路径的终点 |
[28:12] | Leave him alone. | 别动他 |
[28:13] | Look at that, Arthur. | 快看看 亚瑟 |
[28:14] | The second domino has revealed itself. | 第二块多米诺骨牌自己出现了 |
[28:17] | I’m the one who helped your friends. | 我就是帮助你朋友的人 |
[28:19] | Sometimes the dominos fall without even pushing them. | 有时不用推多米诺骨牌也会倒下 |
[28:39] | He’s stable for now. | 他目前情况稳定 |
[28:41] | But his lung, it’s badly damaged. | 但他的肺部严重受损 |
[28:43] | I don’t know if it can be saved. | 我不知道是否能保得住 |
[28:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:48] | Can I see him? | 我能看看他吗 |
[28:49] | He’s not awake. | 他还没醒 |
[28:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:07] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[29:13] | I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我一直在想你说的 |
[29:16] | How everything I’ve done, | 你说我所做的一切 |
[29:20] | the choices I’ve made are partly your fault. | 我做出的选择 一定程度上是你的错 |
[29:26] | You know that’s crazy, right? | 你知道这是胡说 对吗 |
[29:29] | Aside from being sort of chauvinistic. | 还有点沙文主义 |
[29:41] | You know, Reddington, Tom. | 你知道的 雷丁顿 汤姆 |
[29:46] | For whatever reason, | 无论出于何种原因 |
[29:46] | I live in a world where | 我生活在一个 |
[29:49] | people aren’t who they seem to be. | 人们表里不一的世界 |
[29:55] | It’s hard to know | 很难知道 |
[29:58] | what or who to believe. | 该相信什么或该相信谁 |
[30:02] | But you. | 但是你 |
[30:06] | You’ve always been there. | 你永远在那里 |
[30:11] | The real you, | 真实的你 |
[30:13] | telling me the truth. | 一直对我说实话 |
[30:19] | And I love you for that. | 我因此而爱你 |
[30:26] | There, I said it. | 好了 我说了 |
[30:29] | It wasn’t in the back of a hearse, | 这不是在灵车的后备箱 |
[30:30] | but, hey, the back of a Chinese restaurant is pretty good. | 但在一家中餐馆的后厨也挺不错 |
[30:41] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[30:45] | We’re gonna make it out of here. | 我们会成功离开这里的 |
[30:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:52] | Sorry, Ms. Keen. | 抱歉 基恩女士 |
[30:56] | But that’s a promise you won’t be able to keep. | 但你没法信守那个承诺了 |
[31:07] | It’s like the sewer system, only with cash. | 这就像是下水道系统 不过是现金的 |
[31:09] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个比喻 |
[31:10] | The sewer system with cash. | 现金的下水道系统 |
[31:12] | Bino’s got spots all over the Ward. | 比诺在本区各处都有点 |
[31:14] | You come in, ask whoever runs the spot for a loan, | 你进来 找任何一个点的经营者申请贷款 |
[31:17] | guaranteed against your paycheck, | 用你下个月的薪水做担保 |
[31:20] | which is coming but you don’t have it yet. | 你目前还没拿到 但迟早会发 |
[31:21] | And if you’re approved? | 如果你的申请通过了呢 |
[31:23] | We give you the cash. | 我们会给你钱 |
[31:24] | Or, if you’re here to give back the loan that we already gave you, | 或者 如果你来这里还回我们借给你的贷款 |
[31:28] | we accept the money and flush it to Bino. | 我们会收下钱 迅速送给比诺 |
[31:31] | Through the pipeline. | 通过管道运输 |
[31:32] | Bino’s got pipes all through the Ward. | 比诺在本区到处都有管道 |
[31:34] | This is just one of them. | 这只是其中之一 |
[31:36] | Bino called me, | 比诺给我打电话 |
[31:37] | said he was sending two people over | 说他要送两个人过来 |
[31:39] | that I should snatch them up and send them through. | 我要迅速救出他们并送走 |
[31:42] | These pipes… where exactly do they lead? | 这些管道 到底通向哪里 |
[31:44] | Bino’s not stupid. | 比诺不傻 |
[31:45] | The runners only know the next step in the journey. | 运送者只知道旅途的下一站 |
[31:48] | The next step then. | 那么下一站 |
[31:49] | I need a name. | 我需要知道名字 |
[31:51] | Walter Stevens. | 我是沃尔特·史蒂文斯 |
[31:53] | You two found the right guy, | 你们两个找对人了 |
[31:54] | but I don’t know anybody named Delores. | 但我不认识任何叫德洛雷斯的 |
[31:56] | It’s all right, Walter. | 没事 沃尔特 |
[31:57] | We’re associates of Bino’s. | 我们是比诺的伙伴 |
[31:59] | See now, I don’t know who that is either. | 你看 我也不知道那是谁 |
[32:01] | You fellas sure you’re in the right neighborhood? | 你们确定自己找对地方了吗 |
[32:03] | – Listen, friend. – I’m not your friend. | -听着 朋友 -我不是你朋友 |
[32:04] | Hey, I don’t… I don’t know you. | 我都 我都不认识你 |
[32:05] | Now’s not the time to be brave. | 现在不是逞勇敢的时候 |
[32:08] | It’s the time to be smart. | 是时候放聪明点了 |
[32:10] | Well, if you two and this Mr. Bino were really tight, | 如果你俩和比诺先生真的关系很好 |
[32:13] | you’d go ask him what you want to know | 你可以去问他你想知道的 |
[32:14] | and you’d leave me the hell alone. | 少来烦我 |
[32:16] | I’m out of time, Walter. | 我要没时间了 沃尔特 |
[32:18] | Now, that’s not your fault, | 这不是你的错 |
[32:19] | but I’m making it your problem, | 但我会把这件事扣在你头上 |
[32:20] | so did you see the two people I’m looking for? | 所以你到底看没看到我在找的那两个人 |
[32:23] | A simple yes or no will suffice. | 简单说”是”或”不是”就行 |
[32:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:26] | And you handed them off to another runner, correct? | 你把他们交给了另一个运送者 对吗 |
[32:29] | Again, yes or no would be fine. | 再说一遍 “是”或”不是”就行 |
[32:32] | No. | 不是 |
[32:36] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[32:37] | – Tell him. – I am telling him. | -快告诉他 -我在说 |
[32:39] | We never made the hand-off. | 我们没能交出去 |
[32:40] | By the time we got there, that agent was out cold. | 我们到那里时 那个探员完全昏迷了 |
[32:42] | He’d been shot, wasn’t breathing right. | 他中枪了 呼吸不正常 |
[32:45] | You didn’t take him to a hospital. | 你没送他去医院 |
[32:47] | If you did, we’d know. | 如果你送了 我们会知道的 |
[32:48] | It’s not a hospital. | 那不是医院 |
[32:50] | Not a real one, anyway. | 反正不是真正的医院 |
[32:52] | I got Agents Mojtabai and Park | 我让莫伊塔巴尔探员和帕克探员 |
[32:54] | standing by in the Seventh Ward. | 在第七区待命 |
[32:56] | Good, because I’ve got a location. | 很好 因为我找到了那个地方 |
[32:57] | Elizabeth and Donald were taken to the Shanghai Palace, | 伊丽莎白和唐纳德被送去上海皇宫酒楼 |
[33:00] | a restaurant at Weston and Grand. | 一家位于韦斯顿和格兰德的餐馆 |
[33:02] | Dembe and I are headed there now. | 我和邓比现在正前往那里 |
[33:03] | – A restaurant? – I don’t have good news, Harold. | -饭店 -我收到的不是好消息 哈罗德 |
[33:05] | Apparently Donald had to be taken | 显然唐纳德被带去了 |
[33:07] | to an underground surgeon | 一位地下医生那里 |
[33:08] | because there wasn’t enough time to get him to a hospital. | 因为他没时间被送到正规医院去了 |
[33:10] | And you don’t know his condition? | 你也不清楚他现在的情况 |
[33:11] | – No. – What about Elizabeth? | -不清楚 -那伊丽莎白呢 |
[33:14] | I don’t know. We’re on our way. | 也不清楚 我们在赶去的路上 |
[33:15] | Call an ambulance | 叫一辆救护车 |
[33:16] | and tell Aram and Agent Park to hurry. | 让阿兰姆和帕克探员动作快 |
[33:20] | So, you’re what all the fuss is about. | 所以 你就是这堆麻烦的起源 |
[33:24] | Elizabeth Keen. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[33:26] | And you’re Bino? | 你就是比诺 |
[33:30] | I’m confused. | 我很疑惑 |
[33:31] | Reddington said you were a friend. | 雷丁顿说你是朋友 |
[33:33] | Reddington has no friends. | 雷丁顿没有朋友 |
[33:35] | Your people are helping us. | 你的人之前在帮我们 |
[33:37] | Only because Reddington withheld the truth. | 那是因为雷丁顿没跟我说实情 |
[33:40] | He never told me you were running from Neville Townsend. | 他没跟我说你们在避开内维尔·汤森德的追捕 |
[33:44] | Get her out of here. Take her back to The Castle. | 把她带出去 带回堡垒去 |
[33:46] | Wait. Wait, Townsend doesn’t know you’re helping me. | 等等 汤森德不知道你在帮我 |
[33:48] | You don’t know that. He may. | 这可说不好 他可能就知道了 |
[33:49] | Which is why now my best option | 因此 我最好的选择就是 |
[33:51] | is to turn you over and apologize. | 把你交给他 表示歉意 |
[33:53] | No, no, no, wait, wait. Listen, okay? | 不不不 等等 听我说 |
[33:55] | We’re in the same boat, Bino. | 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 比诺 |
[33:57] | Your life is at risk because Reddington withheld information. | 你之所以陷入危险是因为雷丁顿对你隐瞒信息 |
[34:01] | Believe me, I understand that more than anybody on this planet. | 相信我 我比任何人都了解这种感受 |
[34:05] | – Take her. – Townsend doesn’t even care about me. | -把她带走 -汤森德根本不关心我 |
[34:07] | The only reason he wants me dead | 他想让我死的唯一原因 |
[34:09] | is to get back at Reddington | 是为了报复多年前 |
[34:10] | for something he did a long time ago. | 雷丁顿对他所做的事 |
[34:12] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么事 -我不知道 |
[34:14] | What I do know is… | 但是我知道 |
[34:17] | If you want to make peace with Townsend, | 如果你想跟汤森德讲和 |
[34:19] | you’re not gonna do it by turning me over to him. | 你把我交给他是没用的 |
[34:23] | You’re gonna do it by killing Reddington. | 你需要做的是杀了雷丁顿 |
[34:27] | So let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[34:29] | You’d like to help me do that? | 这件事你会帮我 |
[34:31] | Bino, I can’t think of anything I’d like more. | 比诺 这是我现在最想做的一件事了 |
[34:38] | Put her in the car. | 把她带到车上去 |
[34:41] | No. No! No! | 不 不 |
[34:43] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[34:45] | You. | 你 |
[34:47] | That man never wakes up. | 那个男的不能留活口 |
[34:50] | Hmm? | 懂吗 |
[34:51] | Whatever you did, | 不管你刚刚做了什么 |
[34:52] | undo it and get rid of him. | 再恢复原样 除掉他 |
[35:23] | FBI! Show me your hands! Hands! | 联调局 把手举起来 手举起来 |
[35:25] | – No, stop! – Hands! | -别动 住手 -手举起来 |
[35:27] | Stop! No! | 住手 |
[35:28] | Put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[35:32] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[35:35] | Ressler, don’t, uh… don’t try to move. | 雷斯勒 别 你先别动 |
[35:37] | Help’s on the way, okay? | 救护车在路上了 好吗 |
[35:39] | Castle. | 堡垒 |
[35:41] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[35:43] | Keen, The Castle. | 基恩 在堡垒 |
[35:49] | Hey, here, over here! | 这边 在这边 |
[35:51] | He’s not breathing properly. | 他不能正常呼吸了 |
[35:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:58] | Elizabeth. Is she there? | 伊丽莎白 她在那吗 |
[36:00] | No. | 不在 |
[36:01] | Uh, but Agent Ressler is here. | 不过 雷斯勒探员在 |
[36:03] | Uh, he’s injured, but EMTs are on site. | 他受伤了 不过医疗队到了 |
[36:06] | But no word on Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白呢 没有她的消息吗 |
[36:07] | No, we don’t know where she is, | 没有 我们不知道她在哪里 |
[36:08] | but, uh, Ressler said something about a castle? | 不过 雷斯勒提到了什么堡垒 |
[36:12] | Does that mean anything to you? | 这能让你想到什么吗 |
[36:14] | I can look into it. | 我可以查查 |
[36:14] | Tell Donald to stay in the light. | 跟唐纳德说让他坚持住 |
[36:16] | I’ll call you when we know more. | 我查到别的消息再打给你 |
[36:18] | The Castle. | 堡垒 |
[36:19] | Bino took Elizabeth back to his club. | 比诺把伊丽莎白带回他的象棋俱乐部了 |
[36:22] | I understand. You did the right thing by calling. | 我理解 你打给我是正确的选择 |
[36:25] | I hope you’ll accept my apology. | 希望你能接受我的道歉 |
[36:27] | Reddington intentionally misled me. | 雷丁顿故意误导我 |
[36:29] | Of course I’d never agree to intervene | 如果我知道这件事有关您的话 |
[36:31] | if I’d known you were involved. | 我肯定不会插手的 |
[36:33] | And you have Keen? | 基恩在你手上吗 |
[36:34] | With me now. | 现在就在我边上 |
[36:35] | I understand your people are in the Ward? | 我了解到您的人在第七区了是吗 |
[36:37] | So am I. This is something that I’m handling personally. | 我也在 这事我要亲手处理 |
[36:40] | Even better. I have a small club where I do business. | 那更好了 我有一个做生意的小俱乐部 |
[36:43] | I’ll send you the address. | 我会把地址发给您 |
[36:44] | Keen will be waiting when you arrive. | 基恩会在那等着您的到来 |
[36:47] | And, Mr. Townsend, | 以及 汤森德先生 |
[36:51] | I really do appreciate your understanding. | 我真的很感谢您的谅解 |
[36:54] | This was all an unfortunate mistake. | 这一切只是一个不幸的错误 |
[36:59] | Hello? | 您还在吗 |
[37:12] | Castle. What does that mean? | 堡垒 那是什么意思 |
[37:13] | We don’t know. A place? | 我们还不知道 可能是一个地方 |
[37:15] | Maybe some kind of safe house? | 或许是什么安全屋 |
[37:17] | Whatever it is, if that’s where Bino took Keen, | 无论是什么 如果比诺把基恩带去了那里 |
[37:19] | we need to find it fast. | 我们需要尽快找到 |
[37:28] | He’s gonna kill me for something I had nothing to do with. | 他要因为一件与我完全无关的事杀了我 |
[37:32] | That doesn’t bother you? | 这件事你觉得无所谓吗 |
[37:35] | You sound surprised. | 你听起来很意外 |
[37:39] | You own a chess club. | 你开了一家象棋俱乐部 |
[37:40] | You like the game. | 你喜欢棋局 |
[37:44] | I’m the pawn, and you’re serving me up for the slaughter. | 我是卒 而你却把我交出去任人宰割 |
[37:48] | It’s a gambit. | 这叫开局让棋法 |
[37:51] | You know that term? | 你知道这个术语吗 |
[37:52] | It’s when a player sacrifices a piece | 就是说 棋手会先献祭一枚棋子 |
[37:56] | in order to gain a positional advantage later in the match. | 为了在后面的比赛中赢得优势位置 |
[38:00] | A calculated risk. | 经过计算 能冒得起的风险 |
[38:01] | And what advantage are you hoping to get exactly? | 那你希望自己得到什么样的优势呢 |
[38:04] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[38:06] | We’re talking about Neville Townsend, | 我们说的可是内维尔·汤森德 |
[38:09] | the one man powerful enough | 一个权力大到 |
[38:11] | to make Raymond Reddington think twice. | 让雷蒙德·雷丁顿都要三思的人 |
[38:15] | Look around. | 看看这里 |
[38:16] | I may be small time, but that does not mean | 我或许只是个小人物 但并不意味着 |
[38:19] | that I don’t have big-time aspirations. | 我没有远大抱负 |
[38:22] | A man like Neville Townsend | 像内维尔·汤森德这样的人 |
[38:24] | snaps his fingers | 打个响指 |
[38:25] | and my life changes. | 我的人生可能就彻底改变 |
[38:27] | Or it ends completely. | 或者彻底结束 |
[38:29] | Like I said, a calculated risk. | 正如我刚刚所说 风险我算过了 |
[38:33] | And all things considered, | 所有局面我都考虑过了 |
[38:35] | I like my chances. | 我觉得我赢面很大 |
[38:37] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[38:39] | I do. | 我了解 |
[38:40] | Apparently, you’re really important to him. | 很显然 你对他非常重要 |
[38:44] | So important that he came to take care of you in person. | 重要到他要亲自来处理你的事 |
[38:47] | It seems to me that he’d be very grateful | 在我看来 我把这件事变得这么简单 |
[38:49] | to a guy like me for making it easy. | 他应该会感谢我 |
[38:52] | That’s not how he thinks. | 他不会这么想的 |
[38:55] | They must’ve gone around the back. | 他们应该是从后面进来了 |
[38:56] | I’m telling you, he’s gonna kill us both. | 我告诉你 他会把我们都杀了 |
[39:00] | We’ll soon find out. | 让我们拭目以待 |
[39:02] | Open it. | 开门 |
[39:15] | I have to say, I’m finding it hard to resist | 不得不说 在这样的时刻 |
[39:17] | a chess pun in this moment. | 我实在忍不住想说一个象棋双关语 |
[39:18] | I mean, if you can’t say “Checkmate” at a time like this… | 我是说 如果此时此刻你不能说”将死” |
[39:21] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[39:24] | Drop your gun. | 把枪放下 |
[39:28] | Elizabeth, I’m certainly not looking for a thank you, | 伊丽莎白 我不奢求你的一句感谢 |
[39:30] | but this does seem uncalled for. | 但是你这么做实在是有些无理 |
[39:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:35] | Because you saved me? | 因为你救了我吗 |
[39:38] | From a man I didn’t know, | 因为你把我从一个我根本不认识 |
[39:40] | who only wanted to kill me because of you? | 想杀了我是因为要报复你的男人手下救了我吗 |
[39:43] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[39:45] | You’re not wrong. | 你说的没错 |
[39:48] | I understand your anger. | 我理解你的愤怒 |
[39:50] | They’re all dead because of you. | 因为你 他们都死了 |
[39:53] | Tom, | 汤姆 |
[39:55] | Esi, Jennifer, my mother. | 艾丝 詹妮弗 我母亲 |
[39:59] | Elizabeth, please. | 伊丽莎白 别这样 |
[40:00] | We have to go. Put the gun down. | 我们得走了 把枪放下 |
[40:03] | Yes, they’re all dead. | 是的 他们都死了 |
[40:06] | I tried to tell you that this is what would happen. | 我试过告诉你会产生这样的结果 |
[40:09] | Everything I’ve been afraid of, | 所有我害怕的情况 |
[40:10] | everything I came into your life to prevent, | 所有我想进入你的生活并试图阻止发生的一切 |
[40:13] | it’s happening. | 都已经在发生了 |
[40:16] | Secrets I’ve been keeping | 我一直以来保守秘密 |
[40:17] | because to tell them would mean dangerous people like Townsend | 因为如果把秘密说出来就意味着像汤森德那样 |
[40:21] | would stop at nothing to kill you and your daughter. | 危险的人物会不顾一切地追杀你 和你女儿 |
[40:25] | And now some of those secrets are out, | 如今这些秘密有的已经泄露了 |
[40:28] | and they are coming. | 我说的那些人也会找来 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:33] | I’ve tried so hard for so long | 这么久以来我尽自己的能力 |
[40:37] | to protect you from all of this. | 想要保护你 让你远离这一切 |
[40:41] | And I’ve failed. | 可我失败了 |
[41:03] | Raymond, we’re out of time. | 雷蒙德 我们没时间了 |
[41:05] | We have a car nearby. | 我们在附近停了车 |
[41:07] | They’re coming front and back. | 他们是前后包抄过来的 |
[41:09] | That doesn’t sound good under any circumstances. | 无论是什么局面 这听起来都不太妙 |