时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Engel, Rhys. | 里斯·恩格尔 |
[00:51] | Weight — 12 stone. | 体重76公斤 |
[00:53] | Height — 177 centimeters. | 身高177厘米 |
[00:56] | He’s about your age. | 和你差不多年纪 |
[00:57] | I think he’s perfect. | 我觉得他是完美人选 |
[01:02] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[01:03] | Heart failure. He’s American. | 心力衰竭 他是美国人 |
[01:05] | Here on business. | 来出差的 |
[01:06] | And what’s our window? | 我们有多少时间 |
[01:08] | Just ordered toxicology report, | 他们刚刚要求做毒理学检验 |
[01:09] | so I won’t issue the death certificate for another 48. | 所以我48小时后才会出具死亡证明 |
[01:12] | That’s good. That’s very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[01:15] | Is that a yes? | 你是同意了吗 |
[01:18] | It’s a yes. | 我同意了 |
[01:19] | Sold. | 成交 |
[01:22] | How do you plan to find them? | 你打算怎么找到他们 |
[01:23] | – I have resources. – Keen’s in hiding. | -我有办法 -基恩躲起来了 |
[01:25] | They all are. I can’t find them. | 他们都躲起来了 连我都找不到他们 |
[01:27] | If the FBI can’t find them, | 如果连联调局都找不到他们 |
[01:29] | how the hell do you plan to do the job? | 你要怎么完成任务 |
[01:31] | As I said… | 我说了 |
[01:33] | – I have resources. – Get it done. | -我有办法 -搞定这事 |
[01:35] | I don’t care who gets in the way, just get it done. | 我不管有谁会挡你的道 你都得想法搞定 |
[01:38] | And be careful with this one. She’s a mouse trap. | 还有 小心点 她就是个捕鼠陷阱 |
[01:42] | A mouse trap? | 捕鼠陷阱 |
[01:43] | More dangerous than she looks. | 远比看起来要危险 |
[01:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:51] | Alright. Here’s your room key… | 好了 这是您的房卡 |
[01:53] | – Thank you. – and this case, | -谢谢 -还有这个箱子 |
[01:54] | which was left with instructions to give to you when you arrived. | 说是等您到的时候给您 |
[02:02] | Are you here for business or pleasure? | 您是来出差的还是旅游的 |
[02:05] | I have a few days to kill. | 我需要消磨消磨时间 |
[02:13] | 变形人 第36号 | |
[02:22] | Hey. Came soon as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[02:24] | Thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝你没事 |
[02:25] | – Were you followed? – Mnh-mnh. | -有人跟踪你吗 -没有 |
[02:28] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[02:29] | No. Just me. | 没有 就我一个人 |
[02:31] | Rocco here? | 洛克来了吗 |
[02:33] | Rocco’s gone. | 洛克不在了 |
[02:38] | Did you bring the burner? | 一次性手机你带来了吗 |
[02:39] | And soup. | 还带了汤 |
[02:40] | – Thought you’d be hungry. – You’re an angel. | -想着你应该饿了 -你真是个天使 |
[02:43] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[02:45] | Liz, what the hell’s going on? | 莉斯 到底发生了什么 |
[02:47] | Townsend. | 汤森德 |
[02:48] | He’s looking for me. | 他在找我 |
[02:50] | Townsend-our-partner Townsend? | 汤森德 我们的搭档汤森德 |
[02:51] | – That’s right. – Is he looking or hunting? | -没错 -他是在找我们还是在追杀我们 |
[02:53] | Hunting. All of us. | 追杀我们所有人 |
[02:54] | Liz, back up. What’s happened? | 莉斯 等等 发生了什么 |
[02:56] | Okay. Reddington’s handler from Moscow — Stepanov — | 是这样 雷丁顿那个莫斯科上线斯特帕诺 |
[02:59] | Townsend and I were questioning him, | 汤森德和我本来在盘问他 |
[03:01] | and whatever he told Townsend, whatever he knows — | 他跟汤森德说了些事 他知道些什么 |
[03:04] | And whatever he gave up, | 他吐露的东西 |
[03:05] | it caused Townsend to try to kill you? | 让汤森德想要杀你 |
[03:07] | Woman, in what world does that make any sense? | 女人 这事有什么逻辑可言吗 |
[03:10] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 我正在试图弄清这一点 |
[03:11] | – What do the feds know? – I’ll make a few calls. | -联调局知道多少 -我去给他们打电话 |
[03:14] | This is good. | 这是好事 |
[03:16] | Rocco’s dead. | 洛克死了 |
[03:17] | Okay, that’s bad, but this is good. | 是 那是坏事 但这是好事 |
[03:19] | Because the Russian can prove that Reddington’s N-13, right? | 因为那俄罗斯人能证明雷丁顿就是N13 是吗 |
[03:22] | He’s the key to all of this. The feds now know about him. | 他是一切的关键 联调局现在知道他的存在了 |
[03:24] | – This is good. – I think so. | -这是好事 -我也觉得如此 |
[03:25] | I think whatever Townsend learned, | 我觉得无论汤森德知道了什么 |
[03:27] | it’s what Reddington’s been trying so desperately to hide. | 那都是雷丁顿一直拼命想要隐瞒的东西 |
[03:30] | I don’t know what any of this has to do with | 我不知道这一切 |
[03:31] | why Townsend is trying to kill me, | 和汤森德想要杀我有什么关系 |
[03:33] | but I get the sense that we are very close to the truth. | 但我能感觉到我们已经非常接近真相了 |
[03:36] | I’ll make a few calls, see what Cooper knows. | 我去打几个电话 看看库珀知道多少 |
[03:39] | In the meantime, you guys just stay put. | 与此同时 你们就待在这里别动 |
[03:46] | Anyone like soup? | 有人想喝汤吗 |
[03:53] | Donald, tell me what you’ve found out. | 唐纳德 告诉我你们有什么发现 |
[03:54] | We’re working sources in the field, | 我们正在派人现场调查 |
[03:56] | breaking down satellite feeds, traffic cameras. | 调看卫星画面 交通监控 |
[03:58] | Local police are canvassing the perimeter now. | 当地警方正在附近区域搜查 |
[04:01] | What if Elizabeth is outside the perimeter? | 万一伊丽莎白已经离开了呢 |
[04:03] | We don’t know that she is. | 我们并不能确认这一点 |
[04:04] | And you don’t know that she’s not, | 你们也不能确认她没有 |
[04:05] | which means the only thing you know is nothing. | 意味着你们什么都不知道 |
[04:07] | I hope you’re here because you have a lead | 我希望你过来是因为你有关于 |
[04:08] | – on Keen’s whereabouts. – I don’t. | -基恩下落的线索了 -我没有 |
[04:10] | I have a lead on the hitman | 我有关于被雇来找她的 |
[04:12] | who’s been contracted to find her. | 杀手的线索 |
[04:13] | Townsend hired a hitman? | 汤森德雇了个杀手 |
[04:14] | He hired a hitman to find her. | 他雇了个杀手来找到她 |
[04:16] | I suspect he’ll wait on the hit until I’m there to see it. | 我怀疑他要让我亲眼看到她被杀 |
[04:19] | So, what do we know about the guy? | 所以这家伙是什么人 |
[04:20] | He’s known as the Protean, and like his mythic namesake | 他的绰号叫变形人 正如神话中那个 |
[04:24] | who possessed the gift of prophecy, | 与他同名的神祗 |
[04:24] | 普罗透斯 希腊神话中的海神 有预知未来的能力 经常变化外形 | |
[04:27] | he escapes those who want to question him | 他依靠变化外形 |
[04:29] | by changing his form. | 来逃避抓捕 |
[04:30] | A hitman who’s a shapeshifter? | 一个会易容变形的杀手 |
[04:32] | He’s an independent contractor | 他是个独立承包人 |
[04:34] | hired by governments, corporations, bad guys. | 接受政府 企业和罪犯的雇佣 |
[04:37] | His allegiance follows the money. | 谁给钱他就为谁卖命 |
[04:38] | Do you know how to contact him? | 你知道怎么联系他吗 |
[04:40] | You have a photo? An alias? | 有没有照片或者化名 |
[04:41] | I know he’s based in Europe. | 我知道他的根基在欧洲 |
[04:43] | I’ve never seen a photo. | 我从来没见过照片 |
[04:44] | As for his name, it changes. | 至于名字 每天都在换 |
[04:47] | He travels the globe, hunting his victims, | 他满世界游走 围猎目标 |
[04:49] | using the names of the recently deceased | 利用近期死亡人员的身份 |
[04:52] | to move from job to job. | 来完成每一单任务 |
[04:54] | If he’s taking the identities of the dead, | 如果他在盗取死人的身份 |
[04:56] | wouldn’t it be reported by loved ones, family members? | 他们的爱人和家人难道不会上报吗 |
[04:58] | Well, it would, unless the deaths have yet to be certified. | 他们会 除非还没有出具死亡证明 |
[05:01] | Meaning that if the Protean’s in the U.S., | 意味着如果变形人在美国 |
[05:03] | he entered using the alias of someone who just recently died. | 他一定是化名某个最近死亡的人进来的 |
[05:05] | Which is why I need the names of people | 所以我需要过去48小时内 |
[05:08] | who have passed through U.S. Customs in the last 48 hours. | 通过美国海关的所有人的名字 |
[05:11] | That’s a tall order, considering that you’re protecting | 这要求过分了点 毕竟你还在保护 |
[05:13] | Ivan Stepanov from the Bureau. | 伊万·斯特帕诺不被局里审问 |
[05:14] | Then I’ll narrow it down. | 那我就缩小一点范围 |
[05:16] | White male, between 35 and 45, | 白人男性 三十五到四十五岁之间 |
[05:19] | probably travelling alone with a U.S. Passport. | 大概是拿着美国护照独自旅行 |
[05:22] | DOJ’s gonna have questions. | 司法部那边会有疑问 |
[05:24] | Even if I can convince Homeland to expedite the approvals — | 即使我能说服国安局加快审批 |
[05:26] | We don’t have time for approvals. | 我们没时间等审批了 |
[05:28] | There’s a system in place. | 有流程要遵守 |
[05:30] | There’s a hitman hunting Elizabeth. | 有一名杀手在追杀伊丽莎白 |
[05:31] | I’m aware of that, and I’d like to help you. | 我知道 我也想帮你 |
[05:33] | We all want to find her as badly as you, | 我们都跟你一样想尽快找到她 |
[05:35] | but to do that, we have to go through proper channels. | 但为了达到目的 我们必须通过正当途径 |
[05:37] | – Why? – Because we’re the FBI. | -为什么 -因为我们是联调局 |
[05:39] | I told you this was a waste of time. | 我跟你说了你这是在浪费时间 |
[05:42] | We’ll handle it ourselves. | 我们会自己处理的 |
[05:52] | – Hello? – Hi. Sorry. | -哪位 -你好 打扰一下 |
[05:53] | I have a delivery to make, and the unit’s not answering. | 我有一个快递要送 但那户没人应答 |
[06:01] | Talk to the feds? What’s the word? | 跟局里联系了吗 有什么消息 |
[06:02] | Nothing yet. | 目前还没 |
[06:03] | I can’t get bars on this stupid burner phone. | 破手机没有信号 |
[06:10] | Hey, Skip? | 斯基普 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:14] | Well, it’s no big deal. It was just soup. | 没什么好谢的 只不过给你带了汤 |
[06:16] | No, I mean… | 不是 我的意思是… |
[06:19] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:39] | You know, I know some bankers in Costa Rica. | 你知道吗 我认识一些哥斯达黎加的银行家 |
[06:41] | Say the word, and we can be in the rainforest in 24 hours. | 你一声令下我们就能在一天内到达雨林 |
[07:00] | Wait. Wait. No. | 等等 不要 |
[07:06] | Skip. Skip, what’s goin’ — | 斯基普 斯基普 怎么… |
[07:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:27] | What do you mean, took him? Took him where? | 你什么意思 被带走 带去哪了 |
[07:29] | One of his secret medical teams | 他的秘密医疗队之一 |
[07:31] | who then promptly helped Stepanov vanish. | 帮助斯特帕诺夫迅速消失了 |
[07:33] | So, he’s gone. We learned nothing. | 这么说他跑了 我们什么情况都没了解到 |
[07:35] | Elizabeth, you’re missing the point. You’re in danger. | 伊丽莎白 重点不是这个 而是你现在很危险 |
[07:37] | Yes. From Townsend and Reddington. | 是的 因为汤森德和雷丁顿 |
[07:40] | He’s trying to help. | 他是想帮你 |
[07:41] | The only one Reddington’s trying to help is himself, | 雷丁顿唯一会帮的就是自己 |
[07:44] | which is why I can’t come in until I know what Townsend knows | 所以在查清汤森德知道什么以及他为什么 |
[07:47] | and why he wants me dead. | 想杀我前我不会回来 |
[07:48] | Until then, I’m on my own. | 在此之前 我只能靠自己 |
[07:52] | You get the trace? | 追踪到了吗 |
[07:57] | Mrs. French, hey, it’s me. | 弗伦奇夫人 你好 是我 |
[07:58] | Is Agnes with you? | 艾格尼斯跟你在一起吗 |
[08:01] | School. | 在学校 |
[08:03] | Something’s happened. | 发生了点事情 |
[08:06] | Tell me where she is, and I’ll spare your life. | 告诉我她在哪儿 我饶你一命 |
[08:11] | She’s in the rainforest. | 她在雨林里 |
[08:52] | No, I’m sure I’m overreacting. | 算了 我应该是反应过度了 |
[08:54] | Just give me a call when she gets home from school. | 等她从学校回来了给我个电话就好 |
[08:57] | I’ll give you more details then. | 到那时我再跟你详细说说 |
[09:00] | Bye. | 挂了 |
[09:09] | Hey, guys, bad news about Stepanov. | 各位 关于斯特帕诺夫有一个坏消息 |
[09:12] | Turns out Reddington already moved him. | 原来雷丁顿早就把他转移走了 |
[09:40] | – Yeah. – I need another lead on Keen. | -喂 -我需要基恩的其他线索 |
[09:43] | A way to leverage her. | 一个能影响她的方法 |
[09:45] | – What have you got? – She has a family. | -你能想到什么吗 -她有家人 |
[09:48] | A half-sister and a daughter. | 一半血缘关系的姐妹还有一个女儿 |
[09:50] | Where do you want to start? | 你想从哪里下手 |
[10:03] | Hello, Mr. Beaks! | 你好 比克斯先生 |
[10:05] | Your daddy is home! | 你的老爸到家了 |
[10:07] | How are we? | 你怎么样了 |
[10:08] | Very chatty. | 非常健谈 |
[10:10] | Let’s hope it runs in the family. | 看来是家族遗传吧 |
[10:11] | Reddington? What are you — How did — | 雷丁顿 你在干…你怎么… |
[10:14] | Are you feeding Mr. Beaks? | 你是在喂比克斯先生吗 |
[10:16] | I found some rather overcooked salmon in your refrigerator. | 我在你的冰箱里发现了一些煮过头的鲑鱼 |
[10:19] | Apparently, he’s not a picky eater. | 很显然 他不是一只挑食的鸟 |
[10:21] | I only feed him in the morning. | 我只在早上喂他 |
[10:22] | A creature of habit. | 一种生物习惯 |
[10:24] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[10:26] | My colleague finds | 我的同事发现 |
[10:27] | my increasing attachment to certain habits | 我对某些特定习惯的日益依赖成了 |
[10:30] | to be a distinct liability, | 一种明显的负担 |
[10:33] | since in my line of work, predictability and mortality | 毕竟在我这行 可预测性和死亡率 |
[10:37] | often go hand in hand. | 常常相辅相成 |
[10:39] | But you might be interested to know | 但你或许有兴趣知道 |
[10:41] | that one habit I’m particularly fond of | 我特别喜欢的一个习惯是 |
[10:45] | is only asking for something once. | 要求只提一次 |
[10:47] | After that, I start to become insistent. | 在此之后 我开始变得迫切 |
[10:50] | I told you over the phone, | 我在电话里跟你说过 |
[10:52] | I can’t give you access to the database. | 我没办法给你进入数据库的权限 |
[10:54] | You can. | 你可以 |
[10:55] | You choose not to. | 只是你选择不 |
[10:56] | Yes, because after three years, | 是的 因为经历了三年 |
[10:59] | you’re finally up for a promotion | 你终于在海关与边防局 |
[11:01] | at Customs and Border Patrol. Come on. | 要升职了 拜托 |
[11:03] | 6% raise. | 加薪百分之六 |
[11:05] | Plus dental. | 看牙还能报销 |
[11:07] | Percy Spencer. | 珀西·斯宾塞 |
[11:08] | Ring any bells? | 听说过吗 |
[11:09] | No? | 没有吗 |
[11:11] | He was an American physicist. | 他是个美国物理学家 |
[11:13] | In the 1940s, he was working on radar technology | 二十世纪四十年代 他在研究雷达技术时 |
[11:17] | when he stood too close to a magnetron | 他站得离磁控管太近 |
[11:19] | and noticed that the candy bar in his pocket had melted. | 发现口袋里的糖块融化了 |
[11:23] | Then and there, he realized that radio waves could heat food. | 就在那时 他意识到无线电波可以加热食物 |
[11:28] | And with that, Percy Spencer invented | 此后 珀西·斯宾塞就发明了 |
[11:30] | the first microwave oven. | 第一台微波炉 |
[11:32] | And how did the company he worked for reward him? | 他工作的公司是如何奖励他的呢 |
[11:35] | They promoted him, they patented his idea, | 他们给他升职 以他的发明申请专利 |
[11:39] | and they paid him $2 for it. | 为此支付给他两美元的高薪 |
[11:42] | $2. | 两美元 |
[11:43] | For one of the defining inventions of American life. | 美国生活中最重要的发明之一就值这么多 |
[11:47] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[11:49] | I-I do. | 真想 |
[11:50] | But CBP has been good to me. | 但是海关与边防局待我不薄 |
[11:52] | I need your database. | 我需要你的数据库 |
[11:54] | And I need it narrowcast to a white male, 30s, 40s, | 我要找一个白人男性 三四十岁 |
[11:58] | who entered the country alone in the past 48 hours, | 在过去的四十八小时内独自进入这个国家 |
[12:01] | likely through an East Coast port of entry | 很可能是通过东海岸入境 |
[12:04] | with a U.S. Passport. | 用的是美国护照 |
[12:05] | Max, this is important. | 马克斯 这很重要 |
[12:08] | Otherwise, I nuke Mr. Beaks. | 否则我就用微波炉把比克斯先生烤了 |
[12:11] | – You wouldn’t. – I wonder, | -你不会的 -我在想 |
[12:12] | will he taste like squab or dove? | 它尝起来是更像童子鸡还是乳鸽 |
[12:14] | I think I saw some mango sauce in the cabinet. | 我记得橱柜里还有芒果酱 |
[12:17] | Fine. Take my laptop. | 好吧 用我的笔记本 |
[12:19] | It contains the portal to ADIS. | 里面有通道链接进出港资讯系统 |
[12:21] | DHS’s Arrival and Departure Information System. | 国土安全局的抵港及离港资讯系统 |
[12:23] | I’ll talk you through how to narrow your search. | 我会告诉你如何缩小搜索范围 |
[12:25] | See? That wasn’t so hard. | 看吧 没多难 |
[12:27] | If anyone finds out, I’ll be fired. | 要是有人发现了 我会被炒了的 |
[12:30] | You completely missed the moral of the story. | 你完全忽略了这个故事的寓意 |
[12:33] | It wasn’t that you’d kill Mr. Beaks? | 寓意难道不是你会杀了比克斯先生 |
[12:35] | In a microwave? | 用微波炉烤了它吗 |
[12:36] | What do you take me for? | 你把我当什么人了 |
[12:38] | Now, if you had a nice white burgundy | 如果你有上等的勃艮第白葡萄酒做配料 |
[12:40] | we could braise him in? | 我们能不能炖了他 |
[12:42] | No. Come on, Max! | 开玩笑的 马克斯 |
[12:44] | The moral of poor Mr. Spencer’s tale of woe | 可怜斯宾塞先生的悲惨故事寓意 |
[12:47] | is that you should never worry about betraying your workplace, | 就是你永远不应该担心背叛你的单位 |
[12:50] | because, given the chance, | 因为 只要有机会 |
[12:51] | your workplace will definitely betray you. | 你的公司一定会背叛你 |
[12:53] | Loyalty to individuals. Relationships. | 私人交往的忠诚 交际关系 |
[12:57] | That’s what makes the world go ’round. | 这才是让世界顺利运转的根基 |
[13:04] | We confirmed the I.D.S. | 我们确认了身份 |
[13:06] | – It was her team. – Everyone? | -是她的人 -所有人吗 |
[13:08] | Esi Jackson, Skip Hadley, | 艾丝·杰克逊 斯基普·哈德利 |
[13:09] | and a Jane Doe. | 还有个无名氏 |
[13:10] | Probably security. | 应该是保安 |
[13:11] | – But no Keen? – No. | -没有基恩吗 -没有 |
[13:13] | Either she wasn’t here or she got away. | 她要么不在这里 要么跑了 |
[13:15] | Or Townsend got her. We have witnesses? | 要么她在汤森德手里 有目击者吗 |
[13:17] | No. Neighbors didn’t see a thing. | 不 邻居们什么也没看到 |
[13:19] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[13:20] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[13:23] | They recovered blood from under her fingernails. | 他们从她的指甲里找到了血迹 |
[13:26] | She put up a fight. | 她反抗过 |
[13:27] | If the lab can find a match, | 要是实验室能匹配成功 |
[13:29] | she’ll have I.D.’d her killer. | 就能确认杀手的身份 |
[13:30] | And the man who Townsend hired to hunt down Keen. | 就是汤森德雇来追捕基恩的人 |
[13:33] | Hey, we’re running forensics on some DNA and some shell casings. | 我们正在对DNA和弹壳进行取证 |
[13:36] | Look, all we know for certain until it comes back is this — | 在出结果前我们能确定的是 |
[13:39] | Keen had protection. | 基恩原来还有人保护 |
[13:40] | Now she’s on her own. | 现在她只有自己了 |
[13:41] | – Can you reach out to her? – No. | -你能联系到她吗 -不能 |
[13:43] | Trust me, I would if I could. | 相信我 如果我能 我一定会的 |
[13:44] | Reddington predicted Townsend would come after | 雷丁顿预测到了汤森德会追杀 |
[13:45] | everyone close to Keen. | 所有与基恩亲近的人 |
[13:47] | In his mind, that includes us, so be careful. | 在他看来也包括我们 所以小心点 |
[13:49] | Keen’s not the only one with a target on her back. | 基恩不是唯一被盯上的人 |
[13:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[14:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:34] | 未知号码 去接小宝贝 | |
[14:40] | “There were few birds in this part of the forest, | 在森林的这个角落里 鸟类很少 |
[14:43] | for birds love the open country where there is plenty of sunshine –“ | 因为鸟类喜欢阳光充足的旷野 |
[14:46] | Hi. I just need to grab Agnes. | 你好 我想接走艾格尼斯 |
[14:48] | Oh, yeah, sure. Agnes. | 好的 没问题 艾格尼斯 |
[14:50] | “Now and then, there came a deep…” | 不时传来一阵深沉的… |
[14:52] | Hi. Your mom called. | 你妈妈打电话了 |
[14:54] | You’re getting picked up early. | 今天要早点接你回家 |
[14:56] | What’s the password? | 口令是什么 |
[14:58] | Chocolate sauce. | 巧克力酱 |
[14:59] | That’s two words. | 这口令有点长啊 |
[15:00] | Yes, but it’s delicious. | 是啊 但是很好吃 |
[15:03] | So, it’s you. | 所以 是你 |
[15:04] | The one Mom put here to look out for me. | 妈妈安排在这照顾我的那个人 |
[15:07] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[15:09] | Does the school know you’re a secret agent? | 学校知道你是秘密特工吗 |
[15:11] | I’m just the math teacher. | 我就是个数学老师 |
[15:13] | And you’re too smart for your own good. | 为了你好 不要太聪明 |
[15:23] | – Can I help you? – Hi. | -有什么可以帮您的吗 -你好 |
[15:24] | Uh, I’m new to the area. | 我刚搬来 |
[15:26] | I’d like to speak to someone about enrollment, please. | 我想和管入学注册的人谈谈 |
[15:28] | Of course. If you’d just sign in. | 当然可以 你只要签到就可以进去了 |
[15:30] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 好啦 我们走 |
[15:32] | May I? | 我可以吗 |
[15:34] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[15:36] | – The pen. – Right. | -借下笔 -没问题 |
[15:38] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:39] | – Thank you. – Come on, sweetheart. | -谢谢 -走吧宝贝 |
[15:41] | We have to meet Mrs. French. | 我们去见弗伦奇太太 |
[15:51] | 艾格尼斯·吉文斯 古斯塔夫·穆勒 | |
[15:54] | Would you excuse me for one second, please? | 我能失陪一下吗 |
[16:14] | There have got to be more than 5,000 names here. | 这得有五千多个名字 |
[16:18] | Yes. Down from the 60,000-some-odd American men | 是的 每天有六万多名美国人 |
[16:21] | who enter the U.S. through customs each day. | 通过海关进入美国 |
[16:23] | Between the probable entry points | 根据可能的入境地点 |
[16:25] | and what little I know about him, | 和我对他的了解 |
[16:26] | that’s the list of people who fit the description | 这是符合我要找的人 |
[16:29] | of the man I’m looking for. | 描述的名单 |
[16:30] | The dead one? | 一个死人吗 |
[16:32] | The man I’m looking for takes on the identities of dead people. | 我要找的人盗用了死人的身份 |
[16:35] | Golly. | 天啊 |
[16:36] | That’s smart. | 很机智啊 |
[16:38] | Who thinks of something like that? | 谁能想到这样的主意 |
[16:40] | Someone resourceful, and dangerous, | 一个足智多谋又危险的人 |
[16:43] | with a keen sense of irony. | 讽刺感极强的人 |
[16:45] | But, Paula, the phone company database — | 但是 宝拉 电话公司的数据库 |
[16:47] | I know it won’t cover everyone, but can you scan the names | 我知道不会覆盖所有人 但你能拿这些名字 |
[16:50] | through it to at least get some numbers? | 在里面筛选一下 至少找出几个号码吗 |
[16:53] | Well, I bet he’s an interesting conversationalist. | 我想他一定既有趣又健谈 |
[16:56] | Paula, there’s some urgency here. | 宝拉 这事有点急 |
[16:58] | Then you’re lucky it’s bingo night. | 那你太走运了 今晚是宾果游戏之夜 |
[17:01] | – Bingo. – Betty-Lu’s calling the numbers. | -宾果游戏 -陆贝蒂会说出开奖号码 |
[17:04] | She’s a real hoot. | 她可真是个活宝 |
[17:05] | About the database. | 关于这个数据库 |
[17:07] | What do you think I’m talking about, silly? | 你以为我在说什么 笨笨 |
[17:09] | I think you’re talking about bingo. | 我以为你在说宾果游戏 |
[17:12] | The youth today. | 如今的年轻人真是 |
[17:14] | Don’t worry about the phone company. | 别担心电话公司 |
[17:16] | Getting the numbers is the easy part. | 拿到那些号码很简单 |
[17:19] | The hard part is calling them all. | 难的是全部拨打一边 |
[17:21] | That’s why you need Bingo. | 这就是为什么你需要宾果游戏 |
[17:24] | You want a quick answer to which one of these people is dead — | 你希望快速知道这些人中谁已经死了 |
[17:28] | 50 alta cockers is your ticket. | 50个老年人可以帮到你 |
[17:34] | Mrs. French? Hey. Is she okay? | 弗伦奇太太 你好 她还好吗 |
[17:37] | So you got her? There were no problems? | 你接到她了吗 没什么问题吧 |
[17:41] | That is such a relief. | 真让人松了口气 |
[17:42] | Can you put her on? | 你能让她接电话吗 |
[17:45] | Hey, honey. How was your day? | 你好 亲爱的 今天过得怎么样 |
[17:50] | No, everything’s fine. I was just being extra careful, okay? | 不 一切都好 我只是格外小心 好吗 |
[17:53] | So, tell me about your day. | 跟我讲讲你今天做了什么 |
[17:55] | I want to hear everything. | 我什么都想听 |
[18:19] | – Hello? – What’s going on? | -喂 -怎么样了 |
[18:20] | I told you that I wanted updates on Keen. | 我告诉过你我想知道基恩的最新消息 |
[18:22] | Work in progress. | 正在干 |
[18:25] | So, you don’t have her? | 你还没抓到她吗 |
[18:28] | Hello? I’m talking to you. | 说呀 我在跟你说话 |
[18:29] | There was a fly in the ointment. | 刚才被人搅和了 |
[18:31] | But things seem to be back on track. | 但事情看起来又回到了正轨 |
[18:35] | W-What does that mean? I’m paying you a fortune. | 你这话什么意思 我给你付了一大笔钱 |
[18:37] | I expect more than three-word responses like — | 我期望的可不止是三个字的回复 |
[18:49] | Do not ever hang up on me. | 不许再挂我电话 |
[18:51] | I am your employer. When I ask for specifics, I demand — | 我是你的雇主 当我询问细节时 我要求 |
[18:53] | I don’t like being lectured, nor do I like conversing | 我不喜欢被人教训 也不喜欢 |
[18:56] | when there’s nothing of substance to discuss, | 在没有任何实质内容时和人交谈 |
[18:58] | so I suggest you hear me | 所以我建议你听我说 |
[19:00] | when I assure you this job isn’t as simple | 我向你保证 这份工作并不像 |
[19:03] | as the dispatching of a gun runner or a CEO. | 搞定个军火走私商或首席执行官那么简单 |
[19:07] | Now, our target is a very clever fugitive in hiding, | 我们的目标是个藏匿中的十分狡猾的逃犯 |
[19:12] | which makes the task at hand decidedly more burdensome. | 这显然让目前的工作更加麻烦 |
[19:15] | That means it will take time, which you can’t change, | 这意味着要花时间 这点你没法改变 |
[19:19] | which means you will need to demonstrate some patience, | 也就是说 你需要多点耐心 |
[19:21] | which is as unfortunate as it is true. | 很不幸 这是事实 |
[19:23] | Now, this is my explanation, as well as our last communication | 这是我的解释 也是我们最后一次通话 |
[19:26] | until I know I can deliver Miss Keen. | 直到我知道能把基恩小姐交给你 |
[19:28] | When that time comes, I will notify you. | 到那时 我会通知你的 |
[19:31] | Until then, try and compose yourself, | 在那之前 试着保持冷静 |
[19:35] | and know you are in capable hands. | 知道有人会帮你抓到她的 |
[19:52] | – Anything from the crime lab? – Nothing good. | -罪案实验室有什么消息吗 -没好消息 |
[19:54] | No match in the database to the DNA | 数据库中没有与艾丝·杰克逊指甲下 |
[19:56] | pulled from under Esi Jackson’s fingernails. | 提取的DNA相一致的 |
[19:58] | And there are no prints on the shell casings | 现场发现的弹壳上 |
[19:59] | – found at the scene. – This guy’s good. | -没发现指纹 -这家伙很专业 |
[20:00] | All we know for certain is that the shells came from a 9mm. | 我们现在只知道这些弹壳来自一把9毫米手枪 |
[20:03] | If that’s what we got, that’s what we use. | 如果我们只知道这些 那就利用这些 |
[20:05] | Advise local law enforcement. Push the ballistics. | 通知当地执法部门 推送弹道情况 |
[20:07] | Anytime, anywhere a 9mm gets discharged, | 无论何时何地 但凡有9毫米手枪开枪 |
[20:09] | I wanna know about it. | 我都希望知道 |
[20:10] | I’ll notify the D.C. field office. | 我去通知华盛顿外勤办公室 |
[20:13] | What about Keen? Any updates? | 基恩怎么样 有任何新消息吗 |
[20:14] | No. Nothing. No further contact. | 不 没有 没有进一步联系 |
[20:16] | And we have no way of reaching her. | 我们没办法联系到她 |
[20:18] | Well, somebody better find a way to contact her soon, | 有人最好想办法尽快联系她 |
[20:19] | 詹妮弗 尽快给我打电话 有急事 | |
[20:20] | because wherever she is, she isn’t safe. | 因为无论她在哪里 都极不安全 |
[20:24] | What do you mean found you? Who found you? | 你说找到你了是什么意思 谁找到你了 |
[20:26] | They were in your house? | 他们在你家吗 |
[20:27] | The lock to the back door was picked, | 后门的锁被撬了 |
[20:29] | and the office is a mess, and… | 办公室被翻得一团糟 |
[20:33] | Liz, I think they were on my laptop. | 莉斯 我觉得他们还翻了我的电脑 |
[20:35] | – Are you safe now? – Yeah. | -你现在还安全吗 -是的 |
[20:38] | But can you tell me what’s going on? | 但你能告诉我出什么事了吗 |
[20:40] | Am I crazy, or is this about Reddington? | 我疯了吗 还是这是雷丁顿干的 |
[20:44] | It’s more complicated than that. | 这事说来话长 |
[20:45] | How complicated does it have to be for him to find me? | 他想找到我有多复杂 |
[20:48] | I’m in witness protection, right? | 我正在证人保护计划中 对吗 |
[20:49] | Okay, Jen, listen to me. | 好吧 詹 听我说 |
[20:50] | I think you need to leave the house. | 我想你需要离开那幢房子 |
[20:52] | I don’t think you’re safe there. | 我认为你在那里不安全 |
[20:53] | I’m gonna give you an address. Do you have a pen? | 我会告诉你个地址 你有笔吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[21:03] | Go. | 说吧 |
[21:04] | 2319 Central, in D.C. | 华盛顿 中央大街2319号 |
[21:07] | It’s a paint store. There’s an alley behind it. | 那是家油漆店 背后有条小巷 |
[21:09] | Meet me there at 9:00. | 九点在那里见我 |
[21:10] | Liz, will you tell me what’s going on? | 莉斯 你会告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[21:12] | I’ll explain everything tonight. Just meet me there at 9:00, | 我今晚会向你解释一切 九点在那里见我 |
[21:15] | and, Jen, be careful. | 还有 詹 当心点 |
[21:23] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要这样 |
[21:26] | Don’t cry, honey lamb. | 别哭 小羊羔 |
[21:30] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[21:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:39] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:41] | Uh sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:42] | Uh, good evening, everyone. | 大家晚上好 |
[21:44] | I’m Steven. | 我叫史蒂文 |
[21:46] | Uh, and I’m a-a good friend of your good friend Paula, | 我是你们的好朋友宝拉的好朋友 |
[21:51] | …uh, which I guess makes us all good friends. | 我想这让我们都成了好朋友 |
[21:55] | U-Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[21:56] | Betty-Lu has come down with a little something, | 陆贝蒂生了点小病 |
[21:59] | so I’ll be your, uh, caller tonight. | 所以今晚我将是为你们宣布号码的人 |
[22:03] | Oh, uh, but before we begin, | 但在我们开始之前 |
[22:05] | I’ve been asked to remind everyone | 有人让我提醒各位 |
[22:08] | of a few housekeeping items. | 一些内务事项 |
[22:12] | Uh, okay. So, first, the rescheduled pancake feed | 好吧 首先 煎饼餐会已重新安排 |
[22:15] | is this Saturday at f-fire hall number three. | 本周六在3号消防大厅 |
[22:20] | Uh, tickets are $5 or $6 at the door. | 门票是现场付5美元或6美元 |
[22:23] | That’ll be good fun. | 那会很有趣 |
[22:24] | Ooh, uh, what’s not so fun is the Member-At-Large dues | 不太有趣的是 大会员的会费 |
[22:28] | are now due to National Headquarters. | 现在要交给国家总部了 |
[22:31] | So, please, please don’t be late with those. | 所以千万不要晚交 |
[22:35] | And finally, Brandy says there are still a few raffle tickets left | 最后 布兰迪说还有几张春季筹款的 |
[22:38] | for the spring fundraiser. | 抽奖券 |
[22:41] | They’re $10 each, | 每张十美元 |
[22:42] | and first place is a quarter beef. | 一等奖是四分之一头牛 |
[22:46] | Second place is five uncured hams. | 二等奖是五块未熏制的火腿 |
[22:49] | All donated by Merlin Degner. | 均由梅林·德格纳捐赠 |
[22:51] | Thank you for that, Merlin. | 谢谢你 梅林 |
[22:53] | Yes. Absolutely. | 非常感谢 |
[22:55] | And of course, all proceeds go to the Veterans Lodge. | 当然 所得收益均归退伍军人安置所 |
[22:58] | Alrighty. Good. | 好的 |
[22:59] | Okay, uh, now with that out of the way, | 这件事说完了 接下来 |
[23:01] | I’m very excited, uh, because tonight, | 我非常兴奋 因为今晚 |
[23:05] | we’re gonna be doing things a little differently. | 我们的活动会有点不一样 |
[23:07] | Uh, tonight, instead of the “Pot of Gold Progressive,” | 今晚 我们不玩”步步为金” |
[23:11] | we’re going to play a new variation of bingo. | 玩一种新式的宾果游戏 |
[23:15] | Does everyone, uh, still have the, uh, sheets of paper | 每个人来的时候椅子上有一叠纸 |
[23:20] | that were on your chair when you arrived? | 都还在吗 |
[23:22] | Okay, great. Yes. | 太好了 |
[23:24] | These are lists of names and telephone numbers. | 这些纸上列了名字和电话号码 |
[23:28] | And the game tonight is to get out your cellphones | 今晚的游戏就是拿出手机 |
[23:32] | and to call the people on your lists | 给自己名单上的人打电话 |
[23:36] | and verify that they are who they say they are. | 口头核实他们是否是本人 |
[23:41] | And each completed list earns you $100. | 每个人完成之后可获得一百美元 |
[23:46] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[23:47] | That’s $100 for every completed list. | 每一个完成的人都有一百美元 |
[23:51] | And here’s the really fun part — | 真正有意思的是 |
[23:53] | uh, the grand prize winner will also receive $1,000 | 如果谁能联系到已经去世的人 |
[23:58] | if he or she is able to reach someone who is… | 将获得特等奖 奖金为 |
[24:04] | who is dead. | 一千美元 |
[24:06] | How’s that like bingo? | 这哪里是宾果 |
[24:08] | It’s a game of chance | 这是一种概率游戏 |
[24:09] | which lucky winner will find the dead man. | 幸运赢家能找到已故的人 |
[24:13] | It could be you, ma’am. Or — or it could be you, sir. | 可能会是你 女士 或者是你 先生 |
[24:17] | I’m sorry. Excuse me, excuse me, madam. | 抱歉 说错了 是女士 |
[24:20] | I want to play bingo. | 我想玩宾果 |
[24:21] | – This isn’t the routine! – Right. | -这不是常规玩法 -对 |
[24:24] | Uh, I mean, don’t you sometimes wonder | 你们难道不会偶尔觉得 |
[24:26] | if the routine feels like just the same old thing? | 常规玩法一成不变 很老套吗 |
[24:30] | Whereas tonight — | 而今晚 |
[24:32] | You’re losing them. | 他们不高兴了 |
[24:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:37] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[24:38] | Everyone, listen up. | 各位 听我说 |
[24:41] | Before you get your markers in a mash, | 先别急着把马克笔戳烂 |
[24:45] | what this man isn’t telling you | 这个人没有告诉你们 |
[24:48] | is that his name isn’t Steve Homan. | 他其实不是斯蒂夫·霍曼 |
[24:53] | It’s Father Steve Homan from Prince of Peace, | 而是和平之主教堂的斯蒂夫·霍曼神父 |
[24:59] | and he’s being too damn nice. | 他这人太和善了 |
[25:02] | The truth is one of his deacons stole 134 grand | 事实是 他的一名执事偷了13.4万美元 |
[25:10] | from the church’s gymnasium renovation fund | 用于教堂体育馆修缮的资金 |
[25:15] | and skipped town. | 跑路了 |
[25:17] | How much did she say? | 她说多少钱 |
[25:18] | Now, if you need to know, | 可以告诉你们 |
[25:19] | Father Steve hired a private detective, | 斯蒂夫神父雇了一名私家侦探 |
[25:23] | and the private dick thinks | 这个私家侦探认为 |
[25:27] | the thievin’ heathen has fled the country | 那个偷东西的叛徒已经逃到国外了 |
[25:31] | and is using the identity of someone | 假借了 |
[25:37] | who is dearly departed and on this list. | 某个已故之人的身份 就在名单上 |
[25:47] | Now, I shoulda been straight-up. | 我本应该跟你们直说 |
[25:52] | But Father Steve is in a real bad place. | 但斯蒂夫神父目前处境很不好 |
[25:57] | His faith’s being tested, and I just — | 他的信仰受到考验 我… |
[26:02] | Well, I-I thought maybe we could help. | 我想着我们也许能帮上忙 |
[26:06] | Hell yeah. We can help. | 是啊 我们可以帮忙 |
[26:08] | Yeah, why didn’t you just say so? | 你为什么不直接说呢 |
[26:10] | Well, okay, then. | 好 那么 |
[26:12] | Whoever finds the dead man wins $1,000, | 谁找到死去的人就能赢一千美元 |
[26:17] | the Good Lord’s blessing, | 上帝保佑 |
[26:19] | and a year’s worth of my garlic-butter cockle dip! | 我还提供一年的蒜香黄油扇贝蘸酱 |
[26:29] | My heavens, Paula. | 我的天哪 宝拉 |
[26:30] | My faith in faith has been restored. | 我又重新相信信仰了 |
[27:01] | God. Just tell me you’re okay. | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[27:03] | Drive. | 开车 |
[27:04] | – What? – It’s a trap. | -什么 -这是圈套 |
[27:06] | The man — whoever he is — he forced me to call. | 那个男的 不知道是谁 他逼我打电话 |
[27:08] | He followed me here. | 他也跟来了 |
[27:09] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[27:39] | Liz, he shot me. | 莉斯 他打中我了 |
[27:43] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I’m gonna die. | 天哪 天哪 我要死了 |
[27:46] | No one’s gonna die. | 谁都不会死 |
[27:47] | Look at all this blood! I’m gonna die! | 看看这血 我要死了 |
[27:49] | We’ll be at the hospital in 10 minutes. | 我们十分钟就到医院了 |
[27:51] | Here, take my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[27:52] | You’re not dying, okay? | 你不会死 好吗 |
[27:54] | You’re hurt, and it’s pretty bad, | 你受伤了 伤得很重 |
[27:56] | but you’re not gonna die, so forget about that, okay? | 但你不会死 所以别想了 好吗 |
[28:00] | Look at what he did to me. | 他对我下这种毒手 |
[28:02] | What did I ever do to him? | 我害过他吗 |
[28:04] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么都没做 |
[28:06] | – I did something. – This is not your fault. | -我做过 -这不是你的错 |
[28:10] | I was your sister. | 我们是姐妹 |
[28:20] | We got blood on the scene, broken glass, and this — | 现场有血 碎玻璃 还有这个 |
[28:22] | a 9mm shell casing. | 一个九毫米的弹壳 |
[28:24] | That’s consistent with the caliber of the gun on your BOLO. | 和你们协查通告上的枪支口径一致 |
[28:27] | Someone was shot, but you don’t know who. | 有人被枪击了 但你不知道是谁 |
[28:29] | Responding officers didn’t find any bodies, | 现场的警员没有发现任何尸体 |
[28:31] | not the victim nor the shooter. | 既没有受害者也没有枪击者 |
[28:33] | But they did find this. | 但他们发现了这个 |
[28:36] | They took out her team. | 他们除掉了她的团队 |
[28:38] | I mean, Keen must know that. | 基恩肯定知道 |
[28:39] | So why get lured into an alley? | 为什么还会走入圈套呢 |
[28:41] | I mean, what was the bait? | 诱饵是什么 |
[28:44] | Or who? | 或者是谁 |
[28:45] | Good evening. Selden Hotel. | 晚上好 这里是赛尔登酒店 |
[28:47] | Last call he made was to the Selden Hotel. | 他最后一通电话打给了赛尔登酒店 |
[28:50] | Could be nothing, or that’s where he was staying, | 可能没什么意义 也有可能他就在那里 |
[28:52] | and he was complaining about the Wi-Fi. | 打电话投诉网络问题 |
[28:54] | Selden’s got over 1,000 rooms. | 赛尔登酒店有上千个房间 |
[28:56] | I mean, we don’t even know if he’s staying there, | 我们都不知道他在不在那里 |
[28:57] | and even if he is, we don’t know what he looks like, | 就算在 我们也不知道他的长相 |
[28:59] | and we have no idea what name he’s registered under. | 不知道他用什么名字登记入住的 |
[29:02] | Looks like we’re going door to door. | 看来我们要一间一间找了 |
[29:08] | My cat… | 我的猫 |
[29:11] | Sierra… | 西拉 |
[29:13] | you have to feed her. | 你要喂她 |
[29:15] | I’ll take good care of Sierra. Don’t you worry. | 我会好好照顾西拉 你别担心 |
[29:17] | She’ll be fat and happy by the time you come home. | 等你回到家 她会是个开心的小胖子 |
[29:20] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[29:21] | It’s gonna be okay. We’re almost there. | 没事的 我们马上到了 |
[29:24] | – Hold me. – I am. | -抓紧我 -我抓着呢 |
[29:26] | – I’m not gonna let go. – Hold me. | -我不会放手的 -抓紧我 |
[29:29] | I will, as soon as we get to the hospital. | 我会的 等我们到医院的 |
[29:31] | And when you get out of the hospital, | 等你出院的时候 |
[29:33] | this will all be over. All of it. | 这一切都会结束 全部结束 |
[29:36] | No more running, no more witness protection. | 不再逃跑 不再参加证人保护计划 |
[29:39] | We can buy a place, a nice place, wherever you want. | 我们会买个很棒的住处 位置随你挑 |
[29:42] | I got money now, so… Okay? | 我现在有钱了 知道吗 |
[29:47] | And we can be together. | 我们会在一起 |
[29:50] | You, me, Agnes, and Sierra. | 你 我 艾格尼斯还有西拉 |
[29:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:58] | It’s gonna be a happy ending, | 我们会有个完美结局 |
[30:01] | okay? | 知道吗 |
[30:04] | We’re gonna live happily ever — | 我们会永远幸福快乐地… |
[30:39] | Arthur, you had the egg salad. | 亚瑟 你的鸡蛋沙拉 |
[30:41] | Yeah, I’m with LaGuardia Airport. | 对 我在拉瓜迪亚机场 |
[30:43] | I have Mr. Smelling’s suitcase. | 嗅嗅先生的箱子在我这里 |
[30:45] | – I had the liverwurst. – L-Liverwurst. | -我要的是血肠 -血肠 |
[30:48] | Yes, I’m calling from GemSoul. | 是的 这里是钻灵公司 |
[30:51] | We produce diamonds from your loved one’s ashes. | 我们可以把您爱的人的骨灰制作成钻石 |
[30:54] | Has anyone in your immediately family died recently? | 请问您最近有直系亲属去世吗 |
[30:58] | Bernice, I have your Reuben. | 柏妮丝 这是你的鲁宾三明治 |
[31:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:02] | Your friends are wildly imaginative. | 您的朋友们想象力可真丰富 |
[31:05] | About a year ago, I started a thrillers-only book club. | 大约一年前 我创建了一个惊悚小说读书会 |
[31:10] | Robert Ludlum. | 罗伯特·陆德伦 |
[31:12] | That Sue Grafton. | 还有苏·格拉夫顿 |
[31:14] | “A is for Alibi” blew the wind right up my skirt. | “A代表不在场证明”真是让人醍醐灌顶 |
[31:19] | Looks like B is for Bingo. | B看来就是宾果游戏了 |
[31:21] | And it doesn’t bother you? | 这事真的没让你困扰吧 |
[31:22] | Helping me find some criminal? | 帮我找罪犯这件事 |
[31:24] | Not knowing what might happen to him if I do? | 也不知道我真找到了会对他做什么 |
[31:30] | John. Matzo ball soup. | 约翰 丸子面条汤 |
[31:33] | Just broth and ball. | 只要丸子和汤 |
[31:35] | I think you’re a good egg. | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[31:37] | A bit poached for my taste, but you want to do what’s right, | 个人觉得你有点自来熟 但你想做对的事 |
[31:41] | and I am tickled to carry on the family tradition | 我也乐于延续家族传统 |
[31:46] | of helping you get it done. | 帮你达成所愿 |
[31:47] | Bingo! | 找到了 |
[31:50] | – What did you find, good sir? – The dirty deacon. | -你发现什么了 先生 -那个骗子 |
[31:53] | His name is Rhys Engel, | 他名叫里斯·恩格尔 |
[31:55] | from Carlsburg, Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州 卡尔斯堡人 |
[31:57] | Died in London two days ago. | 两天前死在了伦敦 |
[31:59] | Bingo, indeed. | 确实找到了 |
[32:01] | As soon as I have confirmation, | 只要我确认了消息 |
[32:04] | the grand prize is yours. | 大奖就是您的了 |
[32:06] | The dirty deacon. | 那个骗子 |
[32:08] | Tell me his name again. | 他叫什么名字来着 |
[32:10] | Rhys Engel. That’s The Protean’s alias? | 里斯·恩格尔 这是变形人的化名吗 |
[32:13] | That’s the needle. Now all we need is the haystack. | 找到这根针了 现在只需要找到大海了 |
[32:15] | We have it. The Selden Hotel. | 已经找到了 塞尔登酒店 |
[32:17] | Ressler and Park are on their way there now. | 雷斯勒和帕克正在过去的路上 |
[32:21] | Is that polka music? | 这是波尔卡舞曲吗 |
[32:22] | Yes, it is, and I must say, | 是的 没错 而且不得不说 |
[32:24] | it makes for a very productive work environment. | 这种音乐建立起了卓有成效的工作氛围 |
[32:27] | Keeps the energy up. | 令人活力充沛 |
[32:33] | – Ressler. – Reddington got The Protean’s name. | -雷斯勒 -雷丁顿查到了变形人的名字 |
[32:35] | The man you’re looking for is Rhys Engel. | 你要找的人名叫里斯·恩格尔 |
[32:45] | 搜索结果 [找到1条结果] 丽莎·格兰特 塔科马街237号 华盛顿 | |
[32:57] | Excuse me. Agents Ressler and Park, FBI. | 您好 雷斯勒和帕克探员 联调局 |
[33:00] | We need to know if a Rhys Engel is registered here, | 我们想知道是否有一位里斯·恩格尔登记入住 |
[33:02] | and if he is, we need his room number. | 如果有 我们要知道他的房号 |
[33:04] | Uh, Mr. Engel is in room… | 恩格尔先生在… |
[33:06] | 1212. | 1212号房 |
[33:08] | I’ve got a good feeling about this. | 我有种不错的预感 |
[33:10] | Yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[33:11] | 12’s my lucky number. | 十二是我的幸运数字 |
[33:13] | – Excuse me. – It’s all good. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[33:18] | I used to believe in salvation. | 我以前是相信救世主的 |
[33:25] | That good was rewarded and — and evil punished. | 善有善报 恶有恶报 |
[33:31] | But I don’t believe in that anymore. | 但现在我不信了 |
[33:36] | Not in this life. | 此生不信了 |
[33:41] | But if there is a next life, and you do exist, | 但如果有来生 而你真的存在 |
[33:45] | please take care of my sister. | 求你好好照顾我妹妹 |
[33:52] | And Esi. | 还有艾丝 |
[33:54] | And Skip. | 还有斯基普 |
[33:57] | They were good people. | 她们都是好人 |
[34:01] | Good people, and I didn’t do right by them. | 都是好人 可我没有好好待她们 |
[34:07] | I pray that you will. | 希望你可以 |
[34:43] | That’s Mr. Engel. | 那就是恩格尔先生 |
[34:44] | That’s Engel? | 那就是恩格尔 |
[34:46] | Forensics says the room’s clean. | 法医说屋子是清理过的 |
[34:48] | – No. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -是啊 |
[34:50] | Okay, so, I just talked to the hotel I.T. guy. | 我刚才跟酒店信管部门的家伙聊了下 |
[34:52] | Huge Gordon Lightfoot fan, by the way. | 顺便一提 也是戈登·莱特福特的粉丝 |
[34:54] | How cool is this? | 你们说多酷 |
[34:55] | We both want “Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” | 我们都希望在自己葬礼上播放 |
[34:56] | playing at our funerals. | “埃德蒙·菲茨杰拉德号的残骸”这首歌 |
[34:58] | And because of that pathetic bonding experience… | 基于这种可悲的感情羁绊… |
[35:00] | I got access to Engel’s hotel Wi-Fi account, | 我进入了恩格尔的酒店网络账户 |
[35:02] | and the first thing he did was access the DMV database | 他做的第一件事就是进入车管所数据库 |
[35:04] | to run a license plate. | 查了一个车牌号 |
[35:06] | You think it could be the car Keen was driving? | 你觉得那也许就是基恩在开的车 |
[35:08] | Well, if it is, he would be on his way to her right now. | 如果是的话 他可能在去找她的路上了 |
[35:10] | It was a blue Subaru Outback | 那是辆蓝色的斯巴鲁傲虎 |
[35:11] | registered to a Lisa Grant, | 登记在丽莎·格兰特名下 |
[35:12] | 237 Tacoma Drive. | 塔科马街237号 |
[35:15] | Okay, well, it could be someone who’s either helping her | 这个人可能在帮助她 |
[35:17] | or someone whose car she stole. | 或是车被她偷了 |
[35:18] | Either way, it’s our best lead. | 无论如何 这是我们最好的线索了 |
[35:20] | Proving once again that Gordon Lightfoot | 再次证明戈登·莱特福特 |
[35:21] | is anything but pathetic. | 毫不可悲 |
[35:24] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[35:25] | I need you to send someone to Holland Point. | 我需要你派人去霍兰角 |
[35:27] | Thank God it’s you, Keen. | 感谢上帝是你 基恩 |
[35:29] | There’s a blue Subaru Outback. | 这里有辆蓝色的斯巴鲁傲虎 |
[35:31] | Is that where you are — Holland Point? | 你在那里吗 霍兰角 |
[35:32] | Uh, the car. | 那辆车 |
[35:34] | I need you to send someone there now. | 我需要你立刻派人过去 |
[35:36] | To pick up my sister. | 去接我妹妹 |
[35:37] | Wait, y-your sister? Jennifer? | 等等 你妹妹 詹妮弗吗 |
[35:39] | Yeah, he got to her. | 对 他找到了她 |
[35:41] | To get to me. | 以此来接近我 |
[35:42] | Like he got to the others. | 就像他去找了其他人一样 |
[35:45] | Okay, we’ll send someone right away to pick her up. | 好的 我们立刻派人去接她 |
[35:47] | Uh, I don’t just want you to pick her up. | 我不仅仅需要你去接她 |
[35:49] | I want you to bury her. | 我需要你埋葬她 |
[35:52] | Uh, I’ll pay for it. | 我会付钱的 |
[35:54] | Maybe somewhere with a view. | 找个漂亮点的地方吧 |
[36:13] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[36:14] | The man Townsend hired to find me. | 汤森德雇了个人来找我 |
[36:17] | I hit him with my car. | 我开车撞了他 |
[36:18] | Somewhere on Roscoe, between– | 在罗斯科街的某个地方 |
[36:21] | Clark and Broadway. | 克拉克街和百老汇大街中间 |
[36:22] | We know. We’ve been there. | 我们知道 我们去过了 |
[36:23] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:25] | What matters is that we do. | 怎么知道的不重要 重要的是知道 |
[36:27] | – Did you arrest him? – No. Listen to me, Keen. | -你们抓了他吗 -不 听我说 基恩 |
[36:29] | He’s got the plate off your car, the Subaru. | 你查到了你的车牌号 那辆斯巴鲁车 |
[36:31] | He knows the address it’s registered to. | 他知道车子登记的地址 |
[36:33] | Please tell me that you’re not there right now. | 请告诉我你现在不在那里 |
[36:36] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[36:38] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[36:40] | Hey. 237 Tacoma. We gotta get there. | 塔科马街237号 我们要赶去那里 |
[37:03] | I have her location. | 我有她的下落了 |
[37:05] | Her location, but not her. | 有她的下落 但没抓到她人吗 |
[37:07] | Well, one thing leads to another. | 环环相扣 |
[37:11] | I love how you think I’m some high school English teacher, | 我喜欢你把当做我是某所高中的英语老师 |
[37:15] | handing out extensions on essays. | 在分发附加作文 |
[37:17] | I’ve opened up a new directive, | 我新开了一条悬赏 |
[37:19] | like the one for Rostova, but double the bounty. | 和罗斯托娃的一样 但是赏金加倍 |
[37:21] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要这样 |
[37:24] | I told you I would notify you | 我和你说了我能把基恩送过去的时候 |
[37:27] | when I could deliver Keen. | 我会通知你的 |
[37:28] | – That time is now. – Is that a fact? | -就是现在 -真的吗 |
[37:31] | Give me a location. | 告诉我地点 |
[37:33] | I’ll bring her there by this time tomorrow. | 明天这个时间我会把她带过去 |
[37:35] | – Remember that job in Petworth? – Yeah. | -还记得佩特沃斯那个活吗 -记得 |
[37:38] | – We keep a safe house there. – Yeah, I know it. | -我们在那里有个安全屋 -我知道 |
[37:40] | I’ll be there. | 我会去那里 |
[37:42] | With Keen. | 带着基恩一起 |
[37:45] | Looking for me? | 在找我吗 |
[37:54] | Miss Keen, please. | 基恩小姐 不要这样 |
[37:56] | This is a terrible blunder. | 这是个严重的错误 |
[37:58] | Are you the one? | 就是你吗 |
[38:00] | – If you would put the gun down– – The man who killed my sister? | -你先放下枪… -杀死我姐姐 |
[38:03] | And all my friends? | 和我所有朋友的人就是你吗 |
[38:06] | Were they really friends? | 他们真的是你朋友吗 |
[38:09] | They were people. | 他们都是活生生的人 |
[38:11] | And now they’re gone because of you. | 现在因为你 他们都死了 |
[38:13] | My only job was to safely deliver you to Mr. Townsend. | 我唯一的任务就是把你安全地带给汤森德先生 |
[38:17] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[38:19] | What you are gonna do | 你要做的就是 |
[38:20] | is you’re gonna tell me everything I want to know about Townsend, | 把你知道有关汤森德的事全都告诉我 |
[38:24] | starting with the meeting that’s been set. | 从已经安排好的会面开始 |
[38:29] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[38:35] | Start the car. | 开车 |
[38:37] | – I don’t think that’s a good– – Start the damn car! Drive! | -我觉得这样不好 -给我开车 开车 |
[38:44] | – Hands! – Show me your hands! | -举手 -举起双手 |
[38:46] | Liz. Liz, put the gun down. | 莉斯 莉斯 放下枪 |
[38:47] | Aram, do not come any closer! | 阿兰姆 不要再往前走 |
[38:50] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[38:51] | Alright, I want you to place your arms through the steering wheel, | 我要你把手臂放在方向盘上 |
[38:53] | then lace your fingers. | 手指交握 |
[38:54] | I’m gonna step closer and open your door. | 我要走过去 打开车门 |
[38:55] | After I open your door, | 在我打开车门后 |
[38:56] | you’re gonna release the seatbelt and step out. | 你要解开安全带下车 |
[38:58] | Ressler, so help me God, if you open that door– | 雷斯勒 帮帮忙 如果你打开车门 |
[39:01] | Liz, put the gun down. | 莉斯 放下枪 |
[39:02] | Not until I get the answer I’m looking for! | 除非我得到我想要的答案 |
[39:05] | Ressler, listen to me, he killed my sister, | 雷斯勒 听我说 他杀了我妹妹 |
[39:08] | and Esi and Skip– | 还有艾丝和斯基普 |
[39:10] | Keen, out the gun down! | 基恩 放下枪 |
[39:11] | – Please, do not do this! – I’m gonna open the door now. | -请不要这样 -我现在要打开车门 |
[39:14] | You’re gonna keep that right hand on the steering wheel. | 你要把右手放在方向盘上 |
[39:17] | Your left hand’s gonna move across your body. | 左手绕过身体右边 |
[39:19] | Release your seatbelt and step out. | 解开安全带下车 |
[39:21] | I am not letting him out of this car. | 我是不会让他下车的 |
[39:23] | – She’ll shoot me. – Keen, do not pull that trigger. | -她会开枪打我的 -基恩 不要开枪 |
[39:26] | – Undo the belt. – But the gun– | -解开安全带 -但是枪… |
[39:28] | Nobody is gonna shoot anyone. | 谁也不会开枪的 |
[39:30] | Right, Liz? | 对吧 莉斯 |
[39:31] | Liz, please. | 莉斯 别这样 |
[39:33] | Undo the belt. | 解开安全带 |
[39:34] | I’m going to undo the belt now. | 我现在要解开安全带 |
[39:40] | No! He knows where Townsend is! Where is he? | 不 他知道汤森德的下落 他在哪 |
[39:43] | Get her off him! | 把她拉开 |
[39:44] | You cannot die until you tell me where he is! | 告诉我他的下落之前 你不能死 |
[39:46] | He knows where Townsend is! | 他知道汤森德的下落 |
[39:48] | Where are you meeting him? | 你和他见面的地点在哪 |
[39:50] | No! Do not die before you tell me where he is! | 不行 告诉我他的下落之前 你不准死 |
[39:53] | No! | 不 |
[39:54] | – It’s okay. – No! | -别这样 -不 |
[39:57] | No! | 不 |
[40:03] | We have her in custody. | 我们已经将她扣押 |
[40:04] | I wanted you to know she’s safe. | 我要你知道她安全了 |
[40:06] | Harold, bring her here. | 哈罗德 带她来这里 |
[40:08] | – Excuse me? – You can’t take her in. | -你说什么 -你不能带她去局里 |
[40:10] | That’s exactly what I’m going to do. | 我就是要这么做 |
[40:12] | It breaks my heart, but Elizabeth is a fugitive and a criminal, | 这让我很伤心 但伊丽莎白是逃犯和罪犯 |
[40:15] | and she’s gonna be treated as one. | 她也会受到这样地对待 |
[40:17] | You can’t save her from that. | 你救不了她 |
[40:19] | I’m the only one who can save her. | 我是唯一能救她的人 |
[40:21] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[40:22] | Harold, I know you. | 哈罗德 我了解你 |
[40:24] | I know how you think. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[40:26] | What you hope in your heart. | 你心中的希望 |
[40:28] | That the system works. | 这个体制是有效的 |
[40:29] | That Elizabeth can be prosecuted, incarcerated, and rehabilitated. | 伊丽莎白会被起诉 监禁和改造 |
[40:35] | It’s a lie. | 那是个谎言 |
[40:36] | This is the last thing I ever wanted or intended. | 这是我最不想做的事 |
[40:42] | But you and I both know Elizabeth Keen is a criminal. | 但你我都知道伊丽莎白·基恩是罪犯 |
[40:48] | She will never be an agent again. | 她再也不可能做探员了 |
[40:50] | She will never be a civilian. | 她再也不可能做一个平民百姓了 |
[40:54] | Her only hope for survival | 在我的世界里 |
[40:58] | exists in my world. | 她才有生存的希望 |
[41:00] | I hope you’re wrong. | 但愿你是错的 |
[41:02] | I wish I were. | 但也希望我是错的 |
[41:04] | Well, we’ll soon find out. | 我们很快就知道了 |