英文名称:Doctor Sleep
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | 睡梦医生 | |
[00:45] | 你去哪 薇奥莱特[意为紫罗兰]Where you going, Violet? | |
[00:47] | Just to pick some flowers. | 去采些花儿 |
[00:49] | Don’t wander too far. | 别走远了 |
[00:51] | 佛罗里达州 1980年 | |
[01:24] | ♪ My wild Irish rose ♪ | ♪ 我的爱尔兰野玫瑰 ♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ The sweetest flower that grows ♪ | ♪ 是最甜美的花朵 ♪ |
[01:35] | ♪ You may search everywhere ♪ | ♪ 任你遍寻世间 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ But none can compare with my wild Irish rose ♪ | ♪ 也没什么能和我的爱尔兰野玫瑰媲美 ♪ |
[01:47] | Well, hi there. | 你好啊 |
[01:50] | Where did you find those? | 你是在哪找到那些的 |
[01:52] | I know all the secret places. | 我知道所有的秘密地点 |
[01:55] | Do you want one? | 你想要一朵吗 |
[02:06] | You’re wondering why I’m wearing such a funny hat. | 你在想我为何戴着这顶可笑的帽子 |
[02:09] | I always wear this hat. | 我一直戴着它 |
[02:12] | So much, it’s a part of my name now. | 经常戴 它都成我名字的一部分了 |
[02:15] | My friends… | 我的朋友们… |
[02:17] | my very, very best friends, they just call me Rose the Hat. | 非常非常好的朋友 他们喊我帽子萝西 |
[02:21] | It looks like a magician’s hat. | 看着像是魔法师的帽子 |
[02:24] | It is. | 确实是 |
[02:26] | It’s a magic hat. | 这是顶魔法帽子 |
[02:29] | Do you wanna see? | 你想看看吗 |
[02:32] | Nothing up my sleeves. | 我手上没东西 |
[02:36] | Nothing in my hat. | 帽子里也没东西 |
[02:40] | Don’t worry, that’s my friend. | 别害怕 那是我朋友 |
[02:41] | You’re missing the trick. | 你要错过戏法了 |
[02:43] | Reach inside. | 把手伸进去 |
[02:51] | – It’s so pretty. – Because it’s special. | -太漂亮了 -因为它很特别 |
[02:54] | And speaking of special, | 说到特别 |
[02:56] | you’re a little magic, too, aren’t you? | 你也是个小魔法师 是不是 |
[03:00] | The flower in my hand, what color is it? | 我手里的花 是什么颜色的 |
[03:05] | Oh, it’s okay, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[03:07] | You won’t scare me. I promise. | 我不会被吓到的 我保证 |
[03:11] | Purple. | 紫色的 |
[03:18] | Violet… | 紫罗兰 |
[03:20] | like you. | 和你一样 |
[03:25] | You don’t eat flowers. | 花不能吃的 |
[03:26] | But you do. | 可以吃 |
[03:28] | But these are special. | 但这些花很特别 |
[03:30] | Honey, it’s the special ones that taste best. | 宝贝 特别的才最好吃 |
[03:37] | I should get back to my mom. | 我该回去找我妈妈了 |
[03:39] | No, stay. Stay awhile. | 别走 再待一会儿 |
[03:40] | See more magic. | 多看点魔术 |
[03:47] | You are a special little thing, aren’t you? | 你是个特别的小东西 是不是 |
[03:56] | Violet? | 薇奥莱特 |
[03:59] | Violet! | 薇奥莱特 |
[04:07] | Violet! | 薇奥莱特 |
[04:11] | Vi… | 薇… |
[04:27] | 第一章 | |
[04:28] | 旧日的鬼魂 | |
[06:04] | 丹尼 | |
[07:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:52] | Hey. It’s okay, Doc. | 没事了 医生 |
[07:56] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[08:03] | There. | 好了 |
[08:05] | All dry. | 干干爽爽 |
[08:09] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:14] | You have to talk to me, Danny. | 你得和我说话啊 丹尼 |
[08:18] | You haven’t talked since we left… | 你回来后一直没说话 自从… |
[08:21] | Please, Doc. | 拜托了 医生 |
[08:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:18] | So… | 所以说… |
[09:19] | you ain’t talking, huh, Doc? | 你不说话是吧 医生 |
[09:26] | Weren’t talking much first time I met you neither. | 我第一次见你时你也不怎么说话 |
[09:31] | Little boy… | 小男孩一个 |
[09:34] | set to spend a long winter at that rotten old place. | 不得不在那个可怕的地方度过漫长的冬天 |
[09:38] | Just him and his mommy and daddy. | 只有他和他爸爸妈妈 |
[09:41] | Daddy as dark as that boy is bright. | 爸爸有多黑暗 小男孩就有多光明 |
[09:44] | And, boy, is he bright. | 那个小男孩可明亮了 |
[09:46] | He’s shining like fire… | 他的闪灵像团火一样发着光 |
[09:50] | in the one place… | 然而那个地方 |
[09:53] | the worst place for someone who shines. | 对于有闪灵能力的人而言是最不好的 |
[09:58] | You remember the first time we really talked? | 你还记得我们第一次真正的交流吗 |
[10:00] | When I spoke up inside your head? | 我在你脑子里说话的那次 |
[10:04] | Made you feel good, right? | 那次让你感觉很好 是吧 |
[10:06] | Knowing you weren’t alone. | 得知自己并不孤独 |
[10:08] | Daddy tried to kill me. | 爸爸想杀了我 |
[10:11] | It wasn’t all him, you gotta know. | 他那时已经不是他了 你得理解 |
[10:14] | That place fed his dark, like it fed on your light. | 那个地方供养了他的黑暗 蚕食了你的光明 |
[10:18] | And he had some light in him, too. | 他内心也是有光明的 |
[10:22] | Just like you got some dark. | 就和你内心也是有黑暗的一样 |
[10:25] | We all got both. | 我们都是既光明又黑暗 |
[10:26] | It’s not done with me. | 它还没有放过我 |
[10:30] | It ever strike you funny how I showed up when I did? | 你有没有想过我每次都是怎样出现的 |
[10:34] | When you needed me. | 每当你需要我的时候 |
[10:36] | Someone did that for me, too. | 有人也这样帮助过我 |
[10:40] | My grandma taught me, | 我奶奶教我的 |
[10:42] | and I taught you. | 而我教给了你 |
[10:45] | And some day, Danny Torrance, | 有朝一日 丹尼·托伦斯 |
[10:47] | you’ll teach someone else. | 你也会教给别人 |
[10:49] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[10:51] | Oh, you won’t, huh? | 你不会是吗 |
[10:52] | I won’t shine, I mean. | 我是说我不会再用闪灵了 |
[10:54] | No more. It’s dangerous. | 不会了 太危险了 |
[10:58] | Reckon it is sometimes. | 我猜有时候是的 |
[11:01] | She found me. | 她找到我了 |
[11:03] | She’ll come back and come back until she gets me. | 她会不断来找我 直到她抓到我 |
[11:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:08] | The Overlook’s condemned. Boarded up. | 眺望酒店已经荒废了 被封起来了 |
[11:11] | They’re starvin’ old ghosts, | 那些饥饿的老鬼魂 |
[11:12] | and they’re reachin’ out for you. | 他们在到处找你 |
[11:15] | Won’t stop with her, either. | 不会只有她一个的 |
[11:17] | Pictures in a book. | 书里的插画 |
[11:19] | You said they were just pictures in a book | 你说过他们只是书里的插画 |
[11:21] | and they couldn’t hurt me. | 他们伤害不了我 |
[11:24] | Some things, | 对于一些东西而言 |
[11:27] | dark things, the shining’s like food. | 一些黑暗的东西 闪灵如同食物 |
[11:31] | They’re mosquitoes landing for blood. | 他们就是闻到腥味的苍蝇 |
[11:36] | The Overlook, | 眺望酒店 |
[11:38] | it was always just pictures to me. | 对于我而言它向来都只是插画 |
[11:42] | But I didn’t shine like you. | 但我的闪灵能力没你强 |
[11:45] | Nobody shines like you. | 没有人的闪灵能力有你强 |
[11:48] | So, you in that damn hotel, | 所以你在那个破酒店里 |
[11:50] | you was like a million-watt battery all plugged in. | 就像是个百万伏的电池 |
[11:54] | And it ate it up. | 酒店被充了电 |
[11:56] | You made it real. | 你让它变成了真的 |
[11:57] | Started soon as you walked through the door. | 你踏进酒店门的那一刻就开始了 |
[12:01] | Can’t do nothing about that, I’m sorry to tell you, | 我们对此无能为力 很抱歉告诉你这点 |
[12:04] | but you’re not a child. | 但你已经不是小孩子了 |
[12:05] | You’re older now. | 你已经长大了 |
[12:07] | Much older, in a way. | 从某种程度上讲 成熟了不少 |
[12:09] | You gotta hear this. | 你必须听好了 |
[12:12] | World’s a hungry place. | 这是个饥肠辘辘的世界 |
[12:15] | And the darkest things are the hungriest, | 最黑暗的东西也是最饥饿的 |
[12:17] | and they’ll eat what shines. | 他们会蚕食一切发光的东西 |
[12:19] | Swarm it like mosquitoes or leeches. | 他们就像蚊子蚂蝗一样成群结队 |
[12:23] | Can’t do nothing about that. | 人们对此无能为力 |
[12:27] | What you can do… | 而你能做的 |
[12:30] | is turn what they come for against ’em. | 就是用他们渴求的东西来对付他们 |
[12:37] | My grandfather, | 我爷爷 |
[12:40] | he was a mean son of a bitch. | 他是个刻薄的老混蛋 |
[12:44] | Dark inside. | 内心很黑暗 |
[12:45] | Same type of dark as your dad. | 和你爸爸一样的黑暗 |
[12:48] | Beat me senseless, and my grandma, too, | 他曾把我和我奶奶打到不省人事 |
[12:51] | and when he died, I danced. | 他死的时候 我开心得手舞足蹈 |
[12:54] | But he kept on coming back. | 但他不断地回来 |
[12:57] | Standing in my room. | 站在我房间里 |
[13:00] | Suit all gray | 穿得灰不溜秋的 |
[13:01] | and stinkin’ from whatever mold was growin’ on him in that box. | 浑身都是棺材里他身上长的霉散发的恶臭 |
[13:07] | One day, he grabbed me, and he was real. | 有一天 他抓住了我 他成了真的 |
[13:13] | His nails were long | 他的指甲很长 |
[13:14] | from growing in the grave, | 是在坟墓里长的 |
[13:16] | and they cut me, Doc. | 他抓伤了我 医生 |
[13:18] | Cut me deep. | 很深的口子 |
[13:21] | So, Grandma, | 我奶奶 |
[13:26] | she taught me a trick. | 她教了我一个办法 |
[13:30] | Gave me a present. | 给了我一个礼物 |
[13:34] | I want you to know this box… | 我希望你好好熟悉这个盒子 |
[13:38] | inside and out. | 里里外外 |
[13:40] | Don’t just look at it. Touch it. | 别光是看 摸摸它 |
[13:45] | Stick your nose inside and see if there’s a smell. | 把鼻子探进去 闻闻有没有味道 |
[13:48] | Know every corner, | 熟悉每一个角落 |
[13:51] | every single thing. | 每一个细节 |
[13:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:54] | Because you’re gonna build one just like it in your mind. | 因为你要在脑袋里造一个一模一样的盒子 |
[13:59] | One even more special. | 一个甚至更加特别的 |
[14:03] | So next time that bitch comes around, | 等下次那个贱人再出现时 |
[14:08] | you’ll be ready. | 你就准备好了 |
[14:12] | Let’s get you back to Mama. | 你快回妈妈那儿去吧 |
[14:14] | Wendy’ll worry, | 温蒂会担心的 |
[14:16] | and she shouldn’t have to worry another day in her life. | 这辈子都不该再让她担心了 |
[14:21] | That woman’s paid her debt. | 那位女士已经还清她的债了 |
[14:28] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[14:31] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[14:35] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[14:38] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[14:40] | Where did you go, huh? | 你跑哪去了 |
[14:44] | You scared me half to death. | 你快把我吓死了 |
[14:48] | Don’t you do that to me. You hear? | 不许这样吓我了 听见了吗 |
[14:51] | Don’t you ever do that to me. | 再也不许这样了 |
[14:52] | 失踪儿童 薇奥莱特·汉森 | |
[14:53] | Don’t ever do that to me. | 再也不许了 |
[15:02] | What’s up, Doc? | 怎么了 医生 |
[15:05] | What’s the bit? | 干什么呢 |
[15:08] | What’s cookin’? | 在煮什么呢 |
[15:10] | What’s cooking, little friend? Why, you are. | 在煮什么 小朋友 在煮你呀 |
[15:13] | Me? | 我 |
[15:14] | Why, yes. | 没错 |
[15:20] | You’re killing me! | 烫死我了 |
[16:11] | Let me see now. | 我看看 |
[16:13] | It is obvious that this is no ordinary rabbit. | 显然这不是普通兔子 |
[16:16] | Therefore, I must dream up a brilliant master strategy, | 因此 我必须想出一个绝妙的大师级的策略 |
[16:20] | ingenious… | 非常巧妙的 |
[16:20] | You okay, Doc? | 你没事吧 医生 |
[16:22] | Now, uh, what if I lured him… | 如果我把他引到 |
[16:25] | – Yeah, Mom. I’m okay. – …into a rock crusher? | -嗯 我没事 -碎石机里呢 |
[16:26] | Nah, nah, nah, too complicated. | 不不不 太复杂了 |
[16:29] | Yeah, yeah, too complicated. But what if I… | 是的是的 太复杂了 但如果我 |
[16:33] | Too much detail. | 太多细节 |
[16:35] | Right. Too much detail. | 是的 太多细节了 |
[17:02] | And what’s your name again, cutie? | 你叫什么来着 帅哥 |
[17:03] | Dan. | 丹 |
[17:04] | Dan. | 丹 |
[17:21] | 新泽西州 2011年 | |
[17:39] | I was having a drink with the lady, all right? | 我刚刚正和这位美女喝酒呢 |
[18:00] | You’re gonna take your medicine. | 你该吃药了 |
[18:05] | Get off him. | 放开他 |
[18:06] | Get up. Get out of here. | 起来 滚出去 |
[18:28] | Shit. I think you killed him. | 靠 我觉得你把他打死了 |
[18:31] | What if you killed him? | 如果你把他打死了怎么办 |
[18:33] | I hope you killed him. | 我希望你把他打死了 |
[18:34] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[18:38] | Let me kiss it better. | 亲一下就好了 |
[18:49] | No. | 不 |
[18:51] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[18:56] | What the… No. | 怎么…不 |
[19:21] | 粮票 | |
[19:42] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[19:52] | What’s your name, hero? | 你叫什么名字 小英雄 |
[19:59] | – Mommy? – Baby. | -妈妈 -宝宝 |
[20:02] | Here, here. | 来 来 |
[20:10] | You can put her money back, Doc. | 你可以把她的钱放回去 医生 |
[20:13] | You can do that much. | 这是最起码的 |
[20:15] | She took mine. | 她拿走了我的 |
[20:18] | She probably bought the coke with it. | 八成是拿去买可卡因了 |
[20:20] | Doc. | 医生 |
[20:34] | No, no, Doc. | 不不 医生 |
[20:35] | You can put things from the Overlook away in boxes, | 你可以把眺望酒店的东西锁进盒子里 |
[20:37] | but not memories. | 而不是把回忆锁进去 |
[20:40] | Never those. | 千万不要这么做 |
[20:42] | They’re the real ghosts. | 那些是真实的鬼魂 |
[20:45] | You take them with you. | 你要背负着它们 |
[21:17] | 新罕布什尔州 安尼斯顿 | |
[21:29] | Time for bed, Abra. | 该睡觉啦 阿布拉 |
[21:31] | A little more. | 再弹一会儿 |
[21:33] | No more, sweetie. | 不行 宝贝 |
[21:34] | Big day tomorrow. | 明天是个大日子 |
[21:36] | Birthday party! | 生日派对 |
[21:36] | – That’s right. – Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[21:38] | Now, what time is it? | 现在该干什么了 |
[21:39] | – Bedtime. – You know it’s bedtime. | -睡觉 -你知道现在该睡觉了 |
[21:44] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[23:01] | ♪ It’s still The same old story ♪ | |
[23:01] | As Time Goes By – Dooley Wilson | |
[23:01] | 电影《卡萨布兰卡》主题曲 | |
[23:02] | 纽约 长岛 | |
[23:03] | ♪ A fight for love and glory ♪ | |
[23:06] | ♪ A case of do or die ♪ | |
[23:11] | ♪ The world will always Welcome lovers ♪ | |
[23:18] | ♪ As time goes by ♪ | |
[23:23] | Henri wants us to finish this bottle and then three more. | 亨利说喝完这瓶还要再来三瓶 |
[23:24] | Andi? | 安蒂 |
[23:25] | Says he’ll water his garden with champagne… | 说他宁可用香槟去浇花园 |
[23:27] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[23:28] | before he’ll let the Germans drink it. | 也不能留给德国人喝 |
[23:30] | You’re prettier than your picture. | 你比照片上漂亮 |
[23:34] | And you’re older than yours. | 而你比照片上老 |
[23:39] | Are we staying here or going somewhere? | 我们要待在这里还是去别的地方 |
[23:45] | Don’t you wanna watch the movie? | 你不想看电影吗 |
[24:00] | I don’t see what the fuss is about. | 我不明白有什么好大惊小怪的 |
[24:02] | Chat room romance. | 聊天室的恋情而已 |
[24:03] | Little gross. Not interesting. | 有点恶心 一点也没意思 |
[24:06] | Just watch. It’s interesting, I promise. | 看就是了 很有意思的 我保证 |
[24:09] | Well, it better be, ’cause she’s not all that steamy. | 最好真的有意思 她的灵气可不算多强 |
[24:12] | And there she goes. | 开始了 |
[24:15] | Aren’t you tired? | 你不累吗 |
[24:18] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[24:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:39] | Wait. This is the best part. | 等着 这才是最精彩的部分 |
[24:42] | I watched her do it three times now and it never gets old. | 我已经看她做过三次了 百看不厌 |
[24:46] | Sleep deeper, | 睡得再沉一些 |
[24:48] | deep as you can. | 越沉越好 |
[24:51] | The pain you feel is only a dream. | 你感受到的疼痛只是一场梦 |
[24:56] | What will the pain be? | 疼痛是什么 |
[24:59] | A dream. | 一场梦 |
[25:04] | You can explain a lost wallet | 要是你老婆问起 |
[25:08] | when your wife asks. | 钱包丢了你可以解释 |
[25:11] | But you can’t explain this. | 但这你可解释不了 |
[25:14] | This you’ll see every day when you look in the mirror. | 以后你每天照镜子都会看到它 |
[25:19] | And every time you see it, | 而你每次看到 |
[25:22] | you’ll say out loud… | 都要大声说 |
[25:25] | “I like little girls.” | “我喜欢小姑娘” |
[25:29] | You’ll say it out loud. | 你要大声说出来 |
[25:32] | Out loud. | 大声说出来 |
[25:34] | And the next time you go looking for a little girl online, | 下次你去网上找小姑娘时 |
[25:40] | I want you to remember that time | 我要你想起 |
[25:43] | you got bit by a snake. | 你被蛇咬的那一次 |
[25:47] | A snake in a white blouse | 一条穿着白色上衣的蛇 |
[25:50] | whose face is a blank. | 面孔却是一片空白 |
[26:01] | That is interesting. | 还真有意思 |
[26:09] | 正在放映 《卡萨布兰卡》 | |
[26:13] | Excuse me, miss? | 稍等 女士 |
[26:15] | Miss. Miss, you left something in the theater. | 女士 你落了东西在影院里 |
[26:18] | You wanna leave me alone. | 你不想打扰我 |
[26:26] | Well, hi there. | 你好啊 |
[26:30] | You wanna let me go. | 你想放开我 |
[26:33] | Oh, no, sweetie. | 不 亲爱的 |
[26:36] | No, I don’t. | 我不想 |
[27:37] | How far can I get for this? | 我这些钱最远能去哪 |
[27:55] | 新罕布什尔州 弗雷泽 | |
[28:01] | 生日快乐 阿布拉 | |
[28:04] | Four of spades. What color is this? | 黑桃四 这是什么颜色 |
[28:07] | Mommy, I made this for you. It’s a secret card. | 妈妈 我给你做了这个 这是张秘密卡片 |
[28:10] | 你好 | |
[28:11] | Thank you, Abba-doo. | 谢谢 阿布宝贝 |
[28:12] | Does anyone know a magic word? | 有谁会什么咒语吗 |
[28:17] | You. | 你 |
[28:19] | Abracadabra. | 妈咪妈咪哄 |
[28:20] | Abracadabra. | 妈咪妈咪哄 |
[28:21] | That’s a great one. | 非常棒 |
[28:22] | Okay, you hold the magic wand. | 好 你拿着魔杖 |
[28:25] | Now, everyone, | 现在 所有人注意 |
[28:27] | on the count of three, okay? | 我们数到三 好吗 |
[28:30] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:33] | Abracadabra. | 妈咪妈咪哄 |
[28:37] | I know magic, too. | 我也会魔法 |
[28:39] | Well, then you get to hold him, birthday girl. | 那你可以抱着它 小寿星 |
[28:43] | There you go. You got him? | 来 抱住了吗 |
[28:46] | For my next trick… Oh, my goodness. Sorry. | 我的下一个戏法…天啊 抱歉 |
[28:49] | Sometimes, if I… | 有时候我… |
[28:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:54] | Has anyone seen my spoons? | 有人看到我的勺子了吗 |
[28:56] | I can do that. | 这个我也会 |
[28:58] | That’s nice, sweetie. | 那挺好 亲爱的 |
[28:59] | – They’re on you! – Oh, they’re on me? | -就在你身上 -在我身上吗 |
[29:01] | Okay, make sure you guys don’t do this. | 你们可千万不能这样 |
[29:16] | We can forget about naptime. | 别想睡午觉了 |
[29:17] | Just a few more hours. | 再坚持几小时就好 |
[29:22] | Say it with me. “Just a few more hours.” | 跟着我说 “再坚持几小时就好” |
[29:25] | Just a few more hours. | 再坚持几小时就好 |
[29:33] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[29:43] | Dave… | 戴夫 |
[29:58] | Abracadabra. | 妈咪妈咪哄 |
[30:24] | 第二章 | |
[30:26] | 空洞的恶魔 | |
[30:40] | Well, hi there, sleepyhead. | 你好啊 瞌睡虫 |
[30:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:44] | I had to sleep you pretty hard. | 我不得不让你睡沉一点 |
[30:47] | You’re a tough one. | 你很难搞定 |
[30:49] | Willful. | 意志很强 |
[30:50] | You know, I checked. | 知道吗 我查了 |
[30:52] | Six men in three months | 三个月里有六个男人 |
[30:55] | with those little snakebite tattoos on their cheeks. | 脸上被文了那种蛇咬文身 |
[30:58] | Why, you’ve been busy. | 你还真忙啊 |
[31:06] | Snakebite Andi, that’s who you are. | 蛇咬安蒂 原来就是你 |
[31:10] | So, who am I? | 那么 我是谁 |
[31:15] | You’re some crazy bitch who kidnapped me. | 你是绑架了我的疯婆子 |
[31:18] | Just the truth from now on. | 现在开始只说实话 |
[31:20] | You will only speak the truth. | 你将只说实话 |
[31:24] | You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最美的女人 |
[31:28] | My God. Works a little too well, don’t it? | 天 效果也太好了点 是吧 |
[31:32] | Here’s the deal, Snakebite Andi. | 听好了 蛇咬安蒂 |
[31:35] | You’re a pusher, hmm? You can push people. | 你是个说服者 对吧 你可以说服人们 |
[31:38] | We haven’t had a pusher around here for a little while, | 我们有一阵子没有说服者了 |
[31:41] | so I’m gonna offer you a deal | 所以我要给你开一个条件 |
[31:43] | I haven’t offered anyone in almost 40 years. | 这条件我快四十年没给人开过了 |
[31:47] | How old are you, darlin’? | 你多大了 亲爱的 |
[31:51] | Fifteen. | 十五岁 |
[31:52] | Fifteen? | 十五岁 |
[31:54] | Oh, God, what an age. | 天 多好的年纪啊 |
[31:57] | Springtime of your womanhood, isn’t it? | 正是含苞待放的时候 是吧 |
[32:02] | You’re not a girl anymore, | 你已经不是小女孩了 |
[32:03] | but you don’t have a single dent yet either. | 但你也还没有一点岁月的痕迹 |
[32:07] | Gravity hasn’t even noticed you. | 地心引力甚至都没注意到你 |
[32:10] | Not at 15. | 十五岁的时候不会 |
[32:13] | Men, though… | 不过男人嘛 |
[32:16] | No, no, no. No shame. | 不不不 不用害羞 |
[32:19] | You paid that back, didn’t you? | 你通通还回去了 对吧 |
[32:24] | That’s what I’m offering you. Springtime forever. | 这就是我要提供给你的 青春永驻 |
[32:27] | Ten years from now, you’re still 15. | 从现在起十年后 你还是十五岁 |
[32:29] | A hundred, maybe 17. | 一百年后 可能十七岁 |
[32:34] | Eat well, | 吃得好 |
[32:35] | stay young, live long. | 永葆青春 长生不老 |
[32:41] | So, you and your friend… | 所以你和你朋友… |
[32:44] | Not my friend. That’s my family. | 不是我的朋友 那是我的家人 |
[32:47] | We’re the True Knot, dear. | 我们是真结族 亲爱的 |
[32:52] | The True Knot. | 真结族 |
[32:54] | What’s tied can never be untied. | 绑定之物无法解绑 |
[33:22] | 新罕布什尔州 弗雷泽 | |
[33:44] | 城市药房 肥皂盒专卖店 | |
[34:12] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[34:14] | Sorry. I was just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[34:15] | That’s okay. People love to look at it. | 没关系 人们总喜欢凑近了看 |
[34:18] | We used to set this up in the library. | 我们以前都是在图书馆里布置这些的 |
[34:21] | Community project, just taking a life all its own. | 社区项目 仿佛自己活过来了 |
[34:24] | See, we started with the clock tower there. | 看 我们是从那边的钟楼开始的 |
[34:26] | – Oh, yeah. – Just keeps growing. | -是吗 -越建越多 |
[34:28] | Kids call it Teenytown. | 孩子们叫它迷你镇 |
[34:30] | The kids build this? | 这是孩子们建的 |
[34:31] | With some help, oh, yeah. | 在一些帮助之下 是的 |
[34:33] | Keep it up, build the whole town square. | 继续下去就能建好整个城镇广场 |
[34:38] | Are you off the bus or riding your thumb? | 你是坐大巴来的还是搭的顺风车 |
[34:42] | Yeah, the bus. | 大巴 |
[34:44] | Not many ride the bus this far north. | 很少有人会坐大巴来这么北部的地方 |
[34:46] | Unless they’re looking for work. | 除非是想找工作 |
[34:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:54] | Change of scenery, | 是想换个环境 |
[34:55] | or you running away from something? | 还是在逃离什么 |
[35:00] | Don’t mind me. I hope I’m… | 别介意 希望我没有… |
[35:02] | New face is all. | 只是想跟新面孔聊聊 |
[35:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:04] | Guess I’m running away from myself, I guess. | 我想我是在逃离自己吧 |
[35:08] | Oh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[35:10] | I know that look. Too well, I’m sorry to say. | 我认识这种表情 恐怕是太熟悉了 |
[35:16] | Running away from yourself. That is a pickle. | 逃离自己 这可不好办 |
[35:20] | You take yourself with you wherever you go. | 你不管去哪都得带着自己 |
[35:22] | Ain’t that the bitch? | 很操蛋吧 |
[35:26] | Rent’s 85 a week, | 租金85一周 |
[35:28] | payable up front. | 要先付钱 |
[35:29] | Billy paid your first two, rest’s on you. | 比利帮你付了头两周的钱 其余的你得自己交 |
[35:33] | No pets, no parties, no noise. | 不能养宠物 不能办派对 不能吵闹 |
[35:36] | I’m a quiet tenant. | 我是个安静的租客 |
[35:39] | Last guy said the same. Math student. | 上一个人也是这么说的 学数学的学生 |
[35:43] | Even let him paint the wall all blackboard, | 我甚至让他把墙刷成了黑板 |
[35:45] | so he could scribble his little puzzles up there. | 好让他在上面演算他的谜题 |
[35:48] | Wasn’t quiet. No, sir. | 根本不安静 一点都不 |
[35:51] | Didn’t even paint over this when he left, but I’m glad he didn’t, | 走的时候都没给我刷回原样 不过幸好没刷 |
[35:54] | ’cause I can make this easy for ya, | 这样就能让你轻松记住了 |
[35:57] | so you see it every morning when you wake. | 你每天醒来都会看到它 |
[35:59] | 85一周 老实点 | |
[36:02] | You sure you wanna vouch for this pup? | 你确定要帮这小子做担保吗 |
[36:04] | Pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[36:06] | It’s your ass, Billy. | 倒霉的是你 比利 |
[36:08] | Bleedin’ heart, this one. | 这家伙就是心太软 |
[36:12] | I’m downstairs, ground floor, if you need anything. | 我在楼下 一楼 有需要可以找我 |
[36:16] | Find me tomorrow, talk about some work. | 明天来找我 聊聊工作的事 |
[36:20] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要做这些 |
[36:22] | You don’t know me. | 你都不认识我 |
[36:24] | No, I don’t. | 是的 |
[36:26] | But I know the look, like I said. | 但我认识你那表情 我之前说过了 |
[36:28] | And sometimes I get this feeling about people. | 有时候我对人会有种第六感 |
[36:32] | Hard to understand, I guess. | 可能很难理解 |
[36:35] | Easier than you think. | 没你想的那么难 |
[36:38] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢了 -没事 |
[37:01] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:05] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[37:11] | Who… Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[37:13] | You’ll find out after. | 你一会就知道了 |
[37:16] | That over there is Grampa Flick… | 那边那个是弗力克大爷 |
[37:18] | and he’ll lead us. Lie down. | 他会引导我们 躺下 |
[37:20] | There. | 来 |
[37:26] | No fear. You understand? | 不要害怕 明白吗 |
[37:38] | We are the True Knot | 我们是真结族 |
[37:41] | and we endure. | 我们生生不息 |
[37:45] | We are the chosen ones. | 我们是天选之子 |
[37:49] | We are the fortunate ones. | 我们是幸运之人 |
[37:55] | What is tied cannot be untied. | 绑定之物无法解绑 |
[38:02] | Here is a woman. | 这里有一个女人 |
[38:05] | Would she join us? | 她会加入我们吗 |
[38:09] | Would she tie her life to our life? | 她会把自己的命与我们绑定吗 |
[38:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:16] | Say yes. | 说是的 |
[38:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:24] | This one’s special. | 这个很特别 |
[38:26] | Her name’s Violet. | 她叫维奥莱特 |
[38:28] | There’s not much of her left. | 她已经所剩无几了 |
[38:31] | And she tastes… | 而她的味道 |
[38:35] | like flowers. | 如同花朵 |
[38:59] | Breathe deep. | 深吸气 |
[39:09] | There. Embrace it. | 对 接受它 |
[39:16] | Embrace it. | 接受它 |
[39:29] | No! | 不 |
[39:32] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[40:27] | They haven’t found us yet. | 他们还没找到我们 |
[40:31] | They were used to hearing him cry | 他们听惯了他的哭声 |
[40:33] | ’cause I left him alone so much. | 因为我总是扔下他一个人 |
[40:39] | So they didn’t do anything. | 所以他们无动于衷 |
[40:44] | And they haven’t found us yet. | 他们还没发现我们 |
[40:54] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[41:21] | Uh, you said that you knew my look. | 你说你认识我的表情 |
[41:25] | Well, what did you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[41:28] | Brother… | 兄弟 |
[41:31] | you’re sick. | 你病了 |
[41:33] | You’re tired. I can see that much. | 你很累 我看得出来 |
[41:37] | But you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired. | 但是你又十分厌倦这种状态 |
[41:43] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[41:49] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[41:51] | We’ll talk about it. | 我们聊聊 |
[41:55] | God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, | 上帝 请赐予我平静的心去接受我无法改变的 |
[42:00] | the courage to change the things I can, | 赐予我勇气去改变我能改变的事情 |
[42:02] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 赐予我智慧去分辨两者 |
[42:05] | Well, Bobbie’s got a big birthday today. | 博比今天过生日 |
[42:07] | Three years. Three years sober. | 三年整 戒酒三年 |
[42:09] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[42:14] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[42:15] | Thanks, John. | 谢谢 约翰 |
[42:20] | Now, am I forgetting anybody? | 我忘记谁了吗 |
[42:22] | Does anybody got a year? Or six months? | 有没有一年整的 或者半年的 |
[42:26] | Well, now for the most important person in the room. | 现在轮到屋子里最重要的人了 |
[42:27] | Is, uh, anybody here a newbie? | 有新来的吗 |
[42:32] | Somebody got 24 hours? | 有人戒酒24小时了吗 |
[42:37] | Yeah. | 有 |
[42:46] | New to town, huh? | 新搬来的 |
[42:48] | Yeah, I, uh… | 是的 我… |
[42:49] | Nothing personal. I delivered half the people in the room. | 没别的意思 这屋子里有一半人是我接生的 |
[42:51] | – Just new faces pop, that’s all. – This here is Dan Torrance. | -只是看到了新面孔而已 -这位是丹·托伦斯 |
[42:54] | He’s fresh off the bus. | 刚乘大巴来的 |
[42:56] | Fresh off the ground, by the look. | 看样子也刚摔了一跤 |
[43:00] | There’s no judgment here, brother. | 这里不会评头论足 兄弟 |
[43:02] | I mean, we’ve all been there. | 我们都经历过 |
[43:04] | – And worse, trust me. – Oh, yeah. | -经历过更惨的 相信我 -是的 |
[43:06] | Doc, he’s served our town most my life. | 这位医生 我记事起他就在我们镇上工作 |
[43:09] | – Delivered my baby brother. – Yeah. | -我弟弟就是他接生的 -是的 |
[43:10] | How is Frankie these days? | 弗兰基最近怎么样 |
[43:13] | Well, he’ll find his way back. | 他会迷途知返的 |
[43:15] | You know, he’s got a good heart under it all. | 他内心深处是个好人 |
[43:17] | Billy really tried with him. Well, we all did. | 比利真的尽力帮他了 我们都尽力了 |
[43:21] | Well, Billy, you know, | 比利 要知道 |
[43:22] | if you’re looking for a wing to climb under… | 如果你需要一个可以避风的港湾 |
[43:24] | I can’t say you’ll do any better than Billy Freeman here. | 绝对找不到比比利·弗里曼更靠谱的了 |
[43:27] | Thank you for your hospitality. I… | 谢谢你的热情招待 |
[43:31] | I’m a little, uh… | 我有点 |
[43:33] | I guess I’m not used to it. | 我可能还是不习惯 |
[43:35] | Well, you know we say, | 你知道有句话 |
[43:36] | “You can’t judge someone till you know their whole story.” | “不了解来龙去脉 就不能妄加评判别人” |
[43:39] | You might think you understand, | 你可能觉得自己明白 |
[43:40] | – but you don’t. – You don’t. | -但其实不明白 -不明白 |
[43:43] | So, how are you today? All right? | 你今天过得怎么样 还好吗 |
[43:44] | Train’s still running. | 小火车还在开 |
[43:46] | That’s good to hear. | 那挺好的 |
[43:48] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[43:49] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[43:52] | Well, good to know you, Dan. | 很高兴认识你 丹 |
[43:53] | – Yeah. – Come again. | -我也是 -有空再来 |
[43:54] | – Thanks. – Hope to see you again soon. | -谢谢 -希望很快能再见面 |
[43:55] | I’ll… I’ll come back, yeah. | 我会再来的 |
[43:58] | Really good man. He’s got a gift… | 人特别好 他很有天赋 |
[44:01] | Yeah. Hey, Billy, hang on. | 是 比利 等下 |
[44:03] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[44:06] | Your watch. | 你的手表 |
[44:09] | You lost your watch. You were worried about the kid with, uh… | 你的手表丢了 你当时担心那个孩子 得了 |
[44:12] | Goocher’s. | 古雪氏 |
[44:15] | What? | 什么 |
[44:16] | The kid with Goocher’s or Gaucher’s. The bone thing. | 得了古氏或者高氏的那个孩子 骨头的病 |
[44:24] | Gaucher’s disease. | 高雪氏症 |
[44:26] | Right. | 对 |
[44:27] | You were washing your hands in the hospital bathroom | 你在医院的洗手间洗手 |
[44:29] | and you left it on the soap dispenser. | 你把它放在洗手液旁边了 |
[44:34] | Just check on the soap dispenser. | 去看看洗手液旁边就行了 |
[44:36] | – It’s good to meet you. – Yeah. | -很高兴认识你 -好 |
[44:43] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[44:45] | 约翰·道尔顿医生 | |
[44:46] | I wish I could say. | 我也希望能说清楚 |
[44:50] | Lucky guess. | 碰巧猜到的 |
[44:54] | My ass. | 瞎说 |
[44:57] | Intuition, I suppose. Like a feeling in my gut. Maybe a… | 应该是直觉 直觉告诉我的 |
[45:02] | A lucky guess. | 碰巧猜中了 |
[45:04] | What do you wanna do here? | 你想在这里做什么 |
[45:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:09] | I mean here in Frazier. Why are you here? | 我是说在弗雷泽 你为什么来这里 |
[45:13] | And don’t bullshit me, Dan. | 别跟我说套话 丹 |
[45:14] | I’m prone to gut feelings of my own. | 我更相信自己的直觉 |
[45:19] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我也说不好 |
[45:21] | Something different than I’ve been doing. | 做些跟我以前做的不一样的事 |
[45:26] | Something better. | 好一点的事 |
[45:29] | Anything’s better, frankly. | 老实说 做什么都比以前好 |
[45:31] | You go to church? | 你做礼拜吗 |
[45:33] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[45:34] | Do you believe in something? Something… | 你有信仰吗 比你 |
[45:39] | bigger than you? | 更宏大的东西 |
[45:42] | Our… Our beliefs don’t make us better people. | 信仰不能让我们成为更好的人 |
[45:45] | Our actions make us better people. | 行动才能让我们成为更好的人 |
[45:50] | So, Billy says you have orderly experience. | 比利说 你有过做护工的经验 |
[45:53] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[45:54] | You workin’ right now? | 你现在有工作吗 |
[45:56] | A few shifts at Teenytown. Helping with the train. | 在迷你镇做零工 帮忙看小火车 |
[46:00] | ‘Cause I do three days a week at Rivington House, the hospice. | 我每周在利文顿临终安养院工作三天 |
[46:03] | Good orderly is tough to find. | 好的护工很难找 |
[46:05] | Tougher to keep. | 留住更难 |
[46:08] | Do dying people bother you? | 你害怕垂死的人吗 |
[46:10] | No. | 不怕 |
[46:12] | We’re all dying. | 我们都会死 |
[46:13] | The world is one big hospice with fresh air. | 这世界就是个空气清新的大型安养院 |
[47:08] | Well, hi there. | 你好啊 |
[47:11] | – How long was I… – Oh, few days. | -我睡了多久… -几天 |
[47:16] | You said it didn’t hurt. | 你说不会疼的 |
[47:20] | Doesn’t now, does it? | 现在不疼了 对吧 |
[47:22] | Felt like I was dying. | 当时感觉我要死了 |
[47:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:27] | You did. | 你确实死了 |
[47:31] | You brought me back. | 你把我复活了 |
[47:32] | You’ll feel better when you eat. | 等你吃了东西就会好受些 |
[47:34] | Am I still human? | 我还是人类吗 |
[47:37] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[47:39] | ♪ It’s all forgotten now ♪ | |
[47:39] | It’s All Forgotten Now – Ray Noble and His Orchestra | |
[47:42] | ♪ The trouble and the pain ♪ | |
[47:44] | ♪ Forgotten, Every word I said ♪ | |
[47:49] | ♪ Every tear you shed ♪ | |
[47:53] | ♪ We’re still in love ♪ | |
[47:59] | There you go. | 好了 |
[48:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[48:07] | You’re scared of me. | 你怕我 |
[48:13] | We love you more than anything in the world. | 我们爱你胜过世界上的一切 |
[48:18] | You hear me? | 明白吗 |
[48:21] | Anything. | 胜过一切 |
[48:25] | Goodnight, my heart. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[49:11] | Let him be. | 别去烦他 |
[49:14] | Azreel, leave him be. | 阿兹里 别烦他 |
[49:26] | Azzie? | 阿兹 |
[49:29] | Azzie, come on. | 阿兹 过来 |
[49:31] | Come on. Azzie. | 过来 阿兹 |
[49:34] | Doc. | 医生 |
[49:36] | That you, Doc? | 是你吗 医生 |
[49:38] | No, I’m not a doctor. | 不 我不是医生 |
[49:40] | Do you want me to get you a doctor? | 需要我帮你叫医生过来吗 |
[49:42] | The cat’s on my bed. | 猫到我的床上来了 |
[49:44] | I’ll move her. | 我把它弄走 |
[49:45] | No. | 不 |
[49:47] | I knew she would be. | 我知道它会来 |
[49:49] | That cat always seems to know… | 这只猫似乎一直都知道 |
[49:55] | when it’s time. | 大限是什么时候 |
[49:58] | – I guess it’s time. – No. | -我猜大限到了 -不 |
[50:01] | It’s just Azzie being a silly old cat. | 阿兹就是一只傻乎乎的猫 |
[50:03] | Nope. | 不 |
[50:06] | Been that way ever since I got here. | 自从我来到这里就一直这样 |
[50:09] | The cat knows | 这只猫知道 |
[50:11] | when it’s time to go to sleep. | 什么时候该长睡不醒了 |
[50:14] | Everybody knows that. | 大家都知道 |
[50:17] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[50:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:32] | Let me get you someone. | 我帮你叫人来 |
[50:33] | No. | 不 |
[50:36] | Known it was comin’. | 知道大限到了 |
[50:41] | Doesn’t make it less scary. | 不代表就不感到害怕了 |
[50:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:45] | But maybe it’s just like you say, | 但也许就像你说的 |
[50:47] | just going to sleep. | 只是睡过去了 |
[50:50] | I mean, there’s nothing scary. It’s just sleeping. | 没什么好怕的 只是睡着了 |
[50:53] | You’re a strange type of doctor. | 你真是奇怪的医生 |
[50:56] | – I told you, I’m not a doctor. – Oh, I think you are. | -我说过了 我不是医生 -我觉得你是 |
[51:01] | Doctor Sleep. | 睡梦医生 |
[51:03] | Doc, I am so scared it’s gonna hurt, or be dark, | 医生 我怕会疼 会很黑 |
[51:07] | or… or be nothing at all. And I don’t wanna… | 或者会化为虚无 我不想… |
[51:10] | Nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[51:12] | Just going to sleep. | 只是睡着而已 |
[51:15] | Finally, true, restful sleep. | 终于能真正安宁地睡着 |
[51:24] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:27] | Thank you, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[51:30] | Look, I shouldn’t be here. Let me go get you some… | 我不应该在这里 我去帮你叫… |
[51:33] | No, no, no. | 不 不用 |
[51:34] | You’re exactly where you should be. | 你恰恰应该在这里 |
[51:40] | Exactly. | 就在这里 |
[51:46] | I see my wife. | 我看见我的妻子了 |
[52:34] | 你好 | |
[52:57] | 你好 | |
[53:45] | 第三章 | |
[53:47] | 小间谍 | |
[54:14] | Dan, alcoholic. | 我是丹 我酗酒 |
[54:15] | 八年后 | |
[54:16] | Hi, Dan. | 你好 丹 |
[54:17] | I’m not much of a speech guy. | 我不是一个善于言辞的人 |
[54:20] | I just thought I’d hold the chip and | 我觉得我应该握着这个纪念章 |
[54:23] | talk about whatever popped up. | 想到什么说什么 |
[54:26] | So, here I am. | 我站在了这里 |
[54:31] | And I’m thinkin’ about my dad. | 我想到了我爸 |
[54:35] | I saw a chip like this in his hand once. | 我有一次见过他手里拿着这样的纪念章 |
[54:39] | A couple months before he died. | 就在他去世前的几个月 |
[54:41] | Five month chip, I’m pretty sure. | 五个月纪念章 我很确定 |
[54:47] | He hurt me once when he was drunk. | 有一次他喝醉后伤害了我 |
[54:51] | Broke my arm. | 弄断了我的胳膊 |
[54:53] | Then he dried right out. | 然后他就戒酒了 |
[54:58] | He died when I was five, so the only way I got to know him, | 我五岁时他去世了 所以我了解他的唯一方式 |
[55:02] | really got to know him, was when I went dark. | 真正了解他的方式 就在我堕落的时候 |
[55:06] | When I… When I drank to dull the… | 我喝得天昏地暗的时候 |
[55:11] | or, uh… | 或者 |
[55:13] | whenever I wanted to break someone’s face, | 我想要暴打别人的时候 |
[55:15] | ’cause the drinking and the temper and the anger, | 因为喝酒 发脾气以及愤怒 |
[55:20] | those things in me were his. | 都是他遗传给我的 |
[55:22] | And they were all I could know of him. | 这些是我对他的全部了解 |
[55:27] | But now, well, now I get to know him a little different… | 但是现在 我对他的了解有所不同 |
[55:30] | ’cause he also stood in a room like this once… | 因为他也曾站在这样的一个房间里 |
[55:36] | wanting to get well for me and my mom. | 希望为了我和我妈好起来 |
[55:42] | And he held the chip in his hand | 他手里握着这样的纪念章 |
[55:45] | and the chip said five months, | 上面写着五个月 |
[55:47] | and on that day, he… | 在那天 他… |
[55:49] | Before it all… | 在一切发生之前 |
[55:53] | Well, on that day, all he wanted in the world | 那天 他最大的愿望 |
[55:55] | was to stand where I’m standing now. | 就是站在我今天所站的位置 |
[55:59] | And here I am, so | 而我做到了 所以 |
[56:02] | thank you for us both, I guess. | 谢谢大家给我们两个的机会 |
[56:06] | This is for Jack Torrance. | 这个也是杰克·托伦斯的 |
[56:27] | Hey, Charlie. | 查理 |
[56:32] | Doc? | 医生 |
[56:36] | Guess I don’t need to ask why you’re here at this hour. | 看来我不需要问你为什么这个时候来 |
[56:43] | Do you have pain? | 你疼吗 |
[56:45] | Do you want me to get Claudette to bring you a pill? | 要我去找克劳戴特给你拿药吗 |
[56:49] | Pill won’t matter. | 药没用了 |
[56:52] | I heard about these house calls. | 我听说过你的上门服务 |
[56:57] | What a visit from Doctor Sleep really is. | 睡梦医生来拜访的真实原因 |
[57:04] | So, what do you see, Doc? | 你都看到了什么 医生 |
[57:14] | I see your twin sons. | 我看到了你的双胞胎儿子 |
[57:17] | Four years old. | 四岁 |
[57:19] | Can you see them? | 你能看到他们吗 |
[57:21] | I do. | 能 |
[57:24] | Farmall tractor. | 法尔毛拖拉机 |
[57:26] | A striped umbrella over the seat. | 座位上有一把条纹雨伞 |
[57:29] | Five years old, | 五岁 |
[57:32] | pulling a red wagon. | 拉着红色的小车 |
[57:36] | Lord, look at that. | 主啊 快瞧瞧 |
[57:40] | Like a deck of cards. | 就像一副纸牌 |
[57:42] | All out of order. | 全部按序排列 |
[57:45] | I’m not scared of hell, Doc. | 我并不害怕地狱 医生 |
[57:51] | Uh, I lived a decent life. | 我度过了体面的一生 |
[57:56] | I don’t think there is such a place anyway. | 再说我觉得并没有地狱 |
[57:59] | I guess I’m scared… | 我猜我只是害怕 |
[58:03] | there’s nothing. | 化为虚无 |
[58:07] | There was nothing before. | 从虚无中出生 |
[58:11] | So, what if there’s nothing after? | 万一 死后也是虚无呢 |
[58:18] | We don’t end, Charlie. | 生命没有终点 查理 |
[58:21] | I know that for certain. | 我非常确定 |
[58:23] | I don’t know much else… but | 其他的东西我了解不多 但是 |
[58:26] | I know that we don’t end. | 我知道生命没有终点 |
[58:33] | Blueberries. | 蓝莓 |
[58:35] | I can taste blueberries my mother used to grow. | 我能尝到我妈妈从前种的蓝莓 |
[58:40] | Can you taste them? | 你能尝到吗 |
[58:42] | Yeah, I can. | 我尝到了 |
[58:46] | And I can hear Frank on your old radio. | 我还能听到你那台老收音机里放着法兰克的歌 |
[58:49] | The one you used to have on your workbench next to your tools. | 你总是把它放在工具台上 摆在工具旁边 |
[58:53] | ♪ Come fly with me ♪ | ♪ 和我一起翱翔 ♪ |
[58:56] | ♪ Let’s fly, let’s fly away ♪ | ♪ 一起翱翔 飞到远方 ♪ |
[59:00] | ♪ If you can use Some exotic booze ♪ | ♪ 如果想要喝到异域的琼浆 ♪ |
[59:04] | ♪ There’s a bar in far Bombay ♪ | ♪ 在遥远的孟买有一家酒吧 ♪ |
[59:08] | ♪ Come fly with me ♪ | ♪ 和我一起翱翔 ♪ |
[59:10] | ♪ Let’s fly, let’s fly… ♪ | ♪ 一起翱翔 ♪ |
[59:15] | ♪ Away ♪ | ♪ 飞到远方 ♪ |
[59:24] | 早上好 | |
[59:27] | Been a minute, little pen pal. | 好久不见 笔友 |
[59:39] | 上学 | |
[59:44] | Abra? School. | 阿布拉 该上学了 |
[59:48] | Fine, I know. | 好 我知道 |
[1:00:08] | Hey, Gramps, you seen Rosie? | 大爷 看到萝西了吗 |
[1:00:10] | Watchtower. | 瞭望塔 |
[1:00:14] | You feelin’ okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:00:16] | Peachy keen. | 好得不得了 |
[1:00:40] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[1:00:41] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[1:00:43] | Gettin’ closer. | 快了 |
[1:00:45] | He’s somewhere in Iowa, I think. | 我觉得他应该在爱荷华 |
[1:00:48] | We’ll all take a nice long road trip once I’m sure I’ve found him. | 找到他后 我们就要开始长途公路旅行 |
[1:00:55] | Until I do, we… | 在我找到他之前 我们 |
[1:00:57] | You gotta open a canister, Rosie. | 你得开一个罐子 萝西 |
[1:01:00] | We took steam six months ago, Crow. | 我们六个月前吸过灵气 乌鸦 |
[1:01:02] | Six months is nothing. | 六个月算不了什么 |
[1:01:04] | That kid in Delaware wasn’t so steamy | 特拉华州那孩子灵气不够强 |
[1:01:06] | and it’s already showing. | 而且已经开始显现了 |
[1:01:08] | You see Grampa Flick’s hair, yeah? | 你看到弗力克大爷的头发了吗 |
[1:01:10] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[1:01:11] | I don’t think he’s well. | 我觉得他状态不太好 |
[1:01:13] | Grampa Flick hasn’t been well since Nixon was in office. | 尼克松执政的时候弗力克大爷就不太好了 |
[1:01:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:01:17] | But we need to eat. All of us. | 但是我们需要进食 所有人都需要 |
[1:01:22] | Are the canisters low? | 罐子不够了吗 |
[1:01:24] | ‘Course not. | 当然不是 |
[1:01:25] | Just no need to waste one if you’re close to the kill. | 马上就能猎杀了 没必要再浪费一个 |
[1:01:31] | Rosie. | 萝西 |
[1:01:32] | I might need it just to find him. | 我可能需要进食才能找到他 |
[1:01:38] | There used to be more steam in the world, you know? | 以前世界上的灵气比现在要多 |
[1:01:40] | Oh, don’t be daft. Come on. | 别傻了 得了吧 |
[1:01:42] | That’s like when rubes say, | 正如凡人们说的 |
[1:01:43] | “50 years ago, people used to be more neighborly.” | “五十年前 邻里之前友好得多” |
[1:01:46] | But it’s true, Rosie. | 但这是事实 萝西 |
[1:01:47] | There’s less steam out there, and it’s weaker, too. | 世界上的灵气越来越少 也越来越微弱 |
[1:01:50] | I don’t know if it’s their cell phones or diets | 我不知道是因为他们的手机还是饮食 |
[1:01:52] | or their Netflix or what, | 又或是电视剧什么的 |
[1:01:53] | but I am not picking up many scents these days, | 我最近都感觉不到他们了 |
[1:01:55] | and the ones that I do, Rosie, are just not that… | 即使我能感受到 萝西 也没有那么… |
[1:01:57] | I’ll open a canister tonight to tide everyone over. | 今晚我开一个罐子帮大家度过难关 |
[1:01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:07] | – You know it, Rosie. – I know what? | -你知道吗 萝西 -知道什么 |
[1:02:09] | It’s why you’re up here every day. | 这就是你每天都到这上面来的原因 |
[1:02:10] | It’s why you’re always up here no matter what you tell the others. | 无论你对大家怎么说 你每天都会上来 |
[1:02:14] | The world’s not as steamy | 这世界灵气不再充裕 |
[1:02:16] | and you are looking for a whale. | 你在寻找一个灵气强大的人 |
[1:03:02] | 爱荷华州 阿代尔 | |
[1:03:07] | Oh, watch this kid. Number 19. | 你看那个孩子 十九号 |
[1:03:09] | That kid is a natural. | 那孩子是个天才 |
[1:03:11] | He hits the ball every time. | 他每次都能击中球 |
[1:03:13] | Like he can read the pitcher’s mind. | 就像能看透投手的想法一样 |
[1:03:16] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[1:03:25] | See? You watch, one of these days, one of those talent scouts | 看见了吧 早晚有一天 会有球探 |
[1:03:28] | is gonna get wind of Brad there. You watch. | 听说这个布莱德 你就等着瞧吧 |
[1:03:53] | Hey, 19, | 你好啊 十九号 |
[1:03:55] | just saw your game. | 刚才看了你的比赛 |
[1:03:58] | You are ready for the majors. | 你已经可以参加职业联赛了 |
[1:04:00] | – Well played. – Thanks. | -打得真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[1:04:02] | Hey, you headin’ home? | 你是要回家吗 |
[1:04:04] | You wanna hop in? I’ll give you a ride. | 上车吗 我载你一程 |
[1:04:07] | No, it’s real close. | 不用 挺近的 |
[1:04:09] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[1:04:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:04:14] | We’re friends. You wanna hop in. We’ll take you right home. | 我们是朋友 你想上车 我们带你回家 |
[1:04:19] | You can take me right home. | 你可以带我回家 |
[1:04:21] | You trust me. | 你相信我 |
[1:04:24] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:05:00] | No! No, please! No! | 不不 求你了 不要 |
[1:05:14] | No! Please let me go. | 不 求你们放了我 |
[1:05:16] | Please, I won’t tell. Please. Please! | 我不会说出去的 求你们了 |
[1:05:22] | Number 19. | 十九号 |
[1:05:25] | Kid, you were good. | 孩子 你很出色 |
[1:05:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:33] | No, please let me go. | 求你们了 放我走吧 |
[1:05:36] | I won’t tell. I won’t tell. Please. | 我不会说出去的 求你们了 |
[1:05:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:05:40] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[1:05:50] | Are you gonna hurt me? | 你要伤害我吗 |
[1:05:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:05:53] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:57] | Pain purifies steam. | 疼痛净化灵气 |
[1:05:59] | Fear, too, so, you understand. | 恐惧亦然 请你理解 |
[1:06:50] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:07:01] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:07:03] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:07:05] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:07:06] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:07:09] | Stop, monster. | 住手 怪物 |
[1:07:18] | Stop. Stop. | 住手 住手 |
[1:07:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:07:31] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[1:07:40] | Abra! Abra! | 阿布拉 阿布拉 |
[1:07:42] | Sweetie. Sweetheart, wake up. Wake up, sweetheart. | 宝贝 宝贝醒醒 快醒醒 宝贝 |
[1:07:44] | Abra, wake up! | 阿布拉 醒醒 |
[1:07:45] | – Abra! Abra! – Stop it! | -阿布拉 阿布拉 -快住手 |
[1:07:56] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:08:00] | 红朗姆 | |
[1:08:11] | 谋杀 | |
[1:08:30] | 谁 | |
[1:08:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:50] | 棒球男孩 | |
[1:09:36] | Damn. I thought he had another few minutes in him. | 该死 我以为他还能再撑几分钟 |
[1:09:43] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:09:58] | They killed him. | 他们杀了他 |
[1:10:01] | They killed him. | 他们杀了他 |
[1:10:08] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:10:11] | 红朗姆 | |
[1:10:17] | 谋杀 谁 棒球男孩 | |
[1:10:36] | We had a looker. | 刚刚有个窥视者 |
[1:10:42] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[1:10:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:10:47] | Big steam? | 灵气强吗 |
[1:10:49] | Oh, honey, it was huge. | 亲爱的 灵气极强 |
[1:10:53] | Where? | 在哪 |
[1:10:54] | East Coast, I think. | 应该是东海岸 |
[1:10:59] | You’re saying someone looked in from 1,500 miles away? | 你是说有人在2400公里之外窥视了我们 |
[1:11:05] | Maybe further. | 也许更远 |
[1:11:08] | Boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[1:11:10] | Girl, I think. | 应该是女孩 |
[1:11:12] | She was out of there so fast. | 她很快就离开了 |
[1:11:15] | But I swear, Crow Daddy, | 但是我发誓 乌鸦老爹 |
[1:11:18] | I haven’t felt power like that, | 我从没感受到过这样的力量 |
[1:11:21] | raw power like that | 这样原始的力量 |
[1:11:23] | in so long. | 太久没有过了 |
[1:11:27] | Then we need to look into it. | 那我们需要调查一下 |
[1:11:30] | – Sooner the better. – Yeah. | -越快越好 -对 |
[1:11:32] | Case her parents freak out, | 万一吓到了她的父母 |
[1:11:34] | send her to a psychiatrist. | 送她去精神病院 |
[1:11:36] | You know, they get her on pills, could ruin the steam. | 医院会她吃药 灵气就被毁了 |
[1:11:39] | Might muffle her just… | 可能会抑制她… |
[1:11:40] | No, giving Paxil to this kid, | 给这孩子吃帕罗西汀 |
[1:11:42] | it’s like throwing a piece of Saran Wrap over a searchlight. | 就像是在探照灯上包上保鲜膜 |
[1:11:46] | I don’t know where she is, | 我不知道她在哪 |
[1:11:48] | but when she comes back, and she’ll be back, | 等她下次再来 她一定会再来的 |
[1:11:52] | oh, I’ll be ready, honey. | 我会准备好的 亲爱的 |
[1:11:56] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[1:12:12] | 谋杀 谁 棒球男孩 | |
[1:12:47] | 希望你没事 你的朋友 丹 | |
[1:12:59] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:13:01] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:13:03] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:13:05] | I made a new friend. | 我交到新朋友了 |
[1:13:07] | His name’s Dan. | 他叫丹 |
[1:13:08] | Yeah? At school? | 是吗 学校的吗 |
[1:13:12] | No. He doesn’t live here. | 不 他不住在这 |
[1:13:14] | I mean, he lives close. | 他住得很近 |
[1:13:15] | Frazier, I think. | 应该是在弗雷泽 |
[1:13:17] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[1:13:18] | Abs, are you okay? | 阿布 你还好吗 |
[1:13:21] | Last night, I… | 昨晚 我 |
[1:13:22] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:13:24] | Sorry about that. | 昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[1:13:25] | I know that head of yours is like a radio sometimes. | 我知道你的脑子有时候就像无线电 |
[1:13:29] | And you pick up some weird stations. | 你会收听到一些奇怪的频道 |
[1:13:33] | Nothing weird like that. | 没什么奇怪的 |
[1:13:35] | Not anymore. | 不会再发生了 |
[1:13:46] | My God. | 天呐 |
[1:13:47] | I’ve gotta study. If I don’t study… | 我得学习 不学习的话 |
[1:13:50] | Running play. Hand-off to 11 and… | 跑阵 传给十一号然后 |
[1:13:54] | Coach is gonna kill me if I don’t get these. | 记不住的话教练会杀了我的 |
[1:13:57] | Why doesn’t he like me? | 他为什么不喜欢我 |
[1:13:59] | My hair? I should change my hair. | 因为头发吗 我应该换个发型 |
[1:14:01] | The freak is staring at me again. | 那个怪胎又盯着我看了 |
[1:14:03] | What is she staring at? | 她看什么看 |
[1:14:04] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[1:14:27] | 失踪儿童 布莱德利·特雷弗 | |
[1:14:45] | Hey, Abba-doo. | 阿布宝贝 |
[1:14:46] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:14:48] | School okay? | 学校怎么样 |
[1:14:50] | How’s the book? | 书写得怎么样了 |
[1:14:52] | Good. Yeah, going good. | 很好 进展很顺利 |
[1:14:54] | I’m writing about Charleston and Black Bottom. | 我在写查尔斯顿舞和黑臀舞 |
[1:14:56] | Yeah, it’s… | 就像 |
[1:14:57] | – It’s feeling like… – I’m going to start my homework. | -感觉就像 -我要去写作业了 |
[1:15:01] | Okay. Good. That’s good, sweetie. | 好 好样的 宝贝 |
[1:15:04] | Think Harvard in three years. | 三年后准备考哈佛吧 |
[1:15:06] | We’ll see. | 到时候再说 |
[1:15:07] | Yeah. We will see. | 好 到时候再说 |
[1:15:25] | 失踪儿童 布莱德利·特雷弗 | |
[1:16:28] | 禁止非法闯入 坎顿治安部令 | |
[1:16:30] | 拉美克工业 乙醇工厂 东北入口 关停待通知 | |
[1:17:01] | 拉美克工业 乙醇工厂 东北入口 关停待通知 | |
[1:18:11] | Thanks so much for shopping with us today. | 非常感谢您的光临 |
[1:18:12] | And remember, we’re always fresh, just for you. | 我们总是为您提供新鲜的食材 |
[1:18:45] | Well, hi there. | 你好啊 |
[1:18:55] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:18:58] | Get out! Get out of my head! | 出去 从我脑子里出去 |
[1:19:01] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:19:12] | – Ma’am, are you okay? – No! No. | -女士 你还好吗 -别 别 |
[1:19:15] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:19:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:19:26] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[1:19:29] | Danno? | 丹 |
[1:19:31] | Dan? Dan? | 丹 丹 |
[1:19:32] | Get up. Stand up, Dan. | 起来 站起来 丹 |
[1:19:34] | Come on, Danno. | 起来 丹 |
[1:19:37] | – What happened? – Well, you just dropped. | -怎么回事 -你突然就倒下了 |
[1:19:40] | Thought you was having a stroke. Who’s Tony? | 还以为你中风了 托尼是谁 |
[1:19:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:45] | You kept saying, “Please help me, Tony.” | 你一直在说 “请帮帮我 托尼” |
[1:19:50] | Well, I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:20:12] | Rosie? | 萝西 |
[1:20:25] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:20:27] | – Talk to me. – The looker? | -跟我说说 -那个窥视者 |
[1:20:29] | Yeah, she found me again. | 她又找到我了 |
[1:20:31] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么会 -我不知道 |
[1:20:32] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:20:34] | We have to have her, Crow. We have to. | 我们得抓到她 乌鸦 必须抓到 |
[1:20:38] | Does she know who you are? Where we are? | 她知道你是谁 我们在哪吗 |
[1:20:40] | No, I don’t know. I don’t think… | 不 我不知道 应该没有… |
[1:20:42] | That’s not the important… Look. | 那不重要 听着 |
[1:20:44] | – I said she’s huge steam, right? – Mm-hmm. | -我说她的灵气很强 对吧 -嗯 |
[1:20:46] | Yeah, it’s even bigger than that. | 事实上比那还强 |
[1:20:49] | I tried to turn around in her | 我试图在她脑中与她对抗 |
[1:20:50] | and she blew me out of her like I was nothing. | 而她不费吹灰之力就把我赶了出来 |
[1:20:54] | – Bullshit. – No. Never happened to me, ever. | -胡说吧 -不 我从未有过这种遭遇 |
[1:20:56] | I would have said that was impossible. | 我以前会说这不可能 |
[1:21:00] | Is she food or do we turn her? | 我们是要吃了她 还是转化她 |
[1:21:03] | We don’t turn her. | 我们不转化她 |
[1:21:05] | Rosie, are you sure? | 萝西 你确定吗 |
[1:21:06] | If she’s what you say she is, then… | 如果她真如你所说 那… |
[1:21:08] | Then we don’t want anyone with that power in the Knot. | 我们真结族里面不能允许有这种能力的人 |
[1:21:11] | Jeez. Think about it. | 天啊 好好想想 |
[1:21:20] | What if she’s neither? | 万一她都不是呢 |
[1:21:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:21:23] | I mean, we don’t kill her. | 我们不杀她 |
[1:21:26] | And we don’t turn her. | 也不转化她 |
[1:21:29] | Think of a cow. | 想想如果是一头奶牛 |
[1:21:30] | You butcher one, that gives you meat for a month. | 杀了它 能吃一个月的肉 |
[1:21:35] | Keep it alive, | 让它活着 |
[1:21:38] | take care of it, | 好好照顾 |
[1:21:40] | it gives you milk for years. | 能喝几年的牛奶 |
[1:21:43] | – Rosie, we’ve never tried that. – I know. | -萝西 我们从没那么做过 -我知道 |
[1:21:45] | Because a steam head is dangerous. | 因为有灵气的头脑很危险 |
[1:21:47] | You keep it alive, it could be dangerous. | 让它活着 可能会有危险 |
[1:21:48] | I know. The point… | 我知道 重点… |
[1:21:51] | The point, Crow, | 乌鸦 重点是 |
[1:21:54] | is she’s the great white whale. | 她就是我的大白鲸 |
[1:21:57] | And I want her. | 我要她 |
[1:22:00] | I want her. | 我要她 |
[1:22:03] | I fucking want her. | 我他妈要她 |
[1:22:08] | 第四章 | |
[1:22:10] | 转化 世界 | |
[1:22:16] | Have a great day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[1:22:17] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[1:23:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:23:58] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:24:18] | You can hear me. | 你能听到我的声音 |
[1:24:19] | Let’s use our outside voices, all right? | 我们还是开口说话吧 好吗 |
[1:24:23] | You tracked me down? | 你追踪到了我 |
[1:24:24] | It was easier than I thought. Like GPS, but in my head. | 比我想得容易 像我大脑中有导航系统一样 |
[1:24:29] | Look, I don’t mean any offense, but this day and age, | 听着 我无意冒犯 但在如今 |
[1:24:34] | a grown man sitting with a teenage girl on a park bench… | 一个成年男子和一个小女孩坐在公园长椅上… |
[1:24:36] | I’m Abra Stone. And if anyone asks, you’re my uncle. | 我是阿布拉·斯通 有人问起 你就是我叔叔 |
[1:24:40] | Uncle Dan. | 丹叔叔 |
[1:24:43] | And that’s not even a lie. Not totally. | 这也不是撒谎 不完全是 |
[1:24:47] | We’re related in other ways. | 我们在别的方面也算有关系 |
[1:24:49] | You’re magic, like me. | 你像我一样有魔法 |
[1:24:52] | I don’t know about magic. | 我不了解魔法 |
[1:24:55] | I… | 我… |
[1:24:57] | I always called it the shining. | 我一直管它叫闪灵 |
[1:24:59] | And, yeah, we both shine. | 是的 我们都有闪灵能力 |
[1:25:01] | Do your parents know? | 你父母知道吗 |
[1:25:03] | About my shine? | 我的闪灵能力 |
[1:25:06] | They’re scared of it, | 他们害怕 |
[1:25:07] | but they think it’s gone except for a few things. | 但他们以为能力消失了 除了几件事 |
[1:25:09] | Like, my mom sometimes asks me to help her | 比如我妈妈有时会让我帮她 |
[1:25:12] | find something she’s lost. | 找她弄丢的东西 |
[1:25:14] | Last month, it was her car keys. | 上个月 是她的车钥匙 |
[1:25:15] | She left them on my dad’s worktable in the garage. | 她落在了车库里我爸爸的工作台上 |
[1:25:18] | But they don’t talk about it. | 但他们避而不谈 |
[1:25:21] | Or if I use it, they look at me different. | 如果我使用能力 他们会用异样的眼神看我 |
[1:25:24] | Or not at all. | 或者完全不看我 |
[1:25:26] | Not for a whole day once. | 有一次一整天都没看我 |
[1:25:28] | Wouldn’t look me in the eyes. | 不肯直视我的眼睛 |
[1:25:32] | So, I try not to use it. | 所以我尽力不去使用 |
[1:25:34] | Because if people find out, | 因为如果别人发现了 |
[1:25:37] | “Eek, a freak.” You know? | 会认为我是个怪胎 知道吧 |
[1:25:40] | Sure you know. | 你肯定知道 |
[1:25:42] | You try not to use it, too. | 你也尽力不去使用 |
[1:25:46] | You’ve been trying a long time, | 你已经坚持很久了 |
[1:25:49] | and she couldn’t look you in your eyes either. | 她也不肯直视你的眼睛 |
[1:25:57] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[1:25:57] | I didn’t understand the shining. I called it “Tony.” | 我不理解闪灵 我叫它”托尼” |
[1:26:01] | I thought he was my imaginary friend. | 我以为他是我的幻想好友 |
[1:26:03] | I thought you were my imaginary friend… | 我以为你是我的幻想好友 |
[1:26:06] | for a long time. | 那样想了很久 |
[1:26:10] | How many of us are out there? | 我们这样的人有多少 |
[1:26:13] | There’s a lot of people who have a little bit of shine, | 很多人都有一点闪灵能力 |
[1:26:15] | they don’t even know it. | 他们自己都不知道 |
[1:26:17] | They always seem to come home with flowers | 他们总在妻子伤心时 |
[1:26:18] | when their wives are sad, | 正好带着花回家 |
[1:26:20] | or they do well on the school test they didn’t study for. | 或者没有复习就考得很好 |
[1:26:22] | But I only met two or three people | 但我一辈子也只认识 |
[1:26:24] | in my whole life who knew they shined. | 两三个知道自己有闪灵能力的人 |
[1:26:29] | The baseball boy shined. | 棒球男孩有闪灵能力 |
[1:26:31] | His name was Bradley Trevor. | 他叫布莱德利·特雷弗 |
[1:26:36] | These people… | 这些人 |
[1:26:38] | they look like people anyway, they took him. | 他们看起来都不像人 抓走了他 |
[1:26:42] | And they ate him. | 他们吃了他 |
[1:26:46] | They ate his shine. | 他们吃了他的闪灵 |
[1:26:48] | You could feel it? | 你可以感觉到吗 |
[1:26:51] | And they could feel me, I think. | 我觉得他们能感觉到我 |
[1:26:53] | At least one of them did. A lady. | 至少其中一位能 一位女士 |
[1:26:57] | The lady with the hat. | 戴帽子的女士 |
[1:27:00] | I wanna find them, stop them, | 我想找到他们 阻止他们 |
[1:27:03] | because I think they’ve done this to a lot of other kids, too. | 因为我觉得他们杀害过其他很多孩子 |
[1:27:08] | So, I have to do something, right? | 所以我得做些什么 对吧 |
[1:27:11] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么要来这里 |
[1:27:13] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[1:27:14] | Because you can hear me. | 因为你能听到我的声音 |
[1:27:16] | You’d believe me. You shine, too. | 你会相信我 你也有闪灵能力 |
[1:27:19] | And they hurt people like us. | 他们伤害我们这样的人 |
[1:27:23] | I mean, what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[1:27:28] | If you could get something of his, | 如果你能拿到他身上的东西 |
[1:27:29] | if you could go to Iowa… | 如果你能去爱荷华 |
[1:27:30] | – Whoa, hang on. – I can help you find him. | -等等 -我可以帮你找到他 |
[1:27:32] | Then his parents would know where he was. | 那样他的父母就能知道他的下落 |
[1:27:34] | They could bury him right, at least. | 至少可以好好埋葬他 |
[1:27:36] | We could also get his glove. | 我们还可以拿到他的手套 |
[1:27:38] | If I can touch that glove, I can track them. | 如果我能碰到手套 就可以追踪他们 |
[1:27:40] | Easy. Easy. | 等等 等等 |
[1:27:41] | Because Barry the Chunk, I think that was his name, | 因为大块头巴里 那人好像叫这个名字 |
[1:27:44] | for a while, before they killed him, | 他们杀死他之前的一段时间 |
[1:27:47] | he was wearing it. | 那人戴过他的手套 |
[1:28:00] | Abra, go home. | 阿布拉 回家去 |
[1:28:03] | Think about your school. Think about your parents. | 想想你的学业 想想你的父母 |
[1:28:05] | Think about the rest of your life. | 想想你的余生 |
[1:28:07] | Don’t chase these people. | 别追踪这些人 |
[1:28:09] | Don’t aggravate them. | 别激怒他们 |
[1:28:11] | And whatever you do, don’t attract their attention. | 无论如何 都不要吸引他们的注意力 |
[1:28:15] | Don’t shine. | 别使用闪灵能力 |
[1:28:16] | Find something, anything… | 想想办法 任何办法 |
[1:28:18] | Well, almost anything, to stop that shine of yours. | 差不多是任何办法吧 阻止你的闪灵 |
[1:28:22] | Keep your head down, keep your shine down and hope to God | 低调行事 掩藏你的闪灵 祈求上帝 |
[1:28:25] | that these people or anything like them, | 让那些人 或者类似的生物 |
[1:28:26] | that they don’t see you. | 不会发现你 |
[1:28:30] | If they see you, they come back. | 如果他们发现了你 他们会回来 |
[1:28:33] | Abra, do you hear me? | 阿布拉 你明白吗 |
[1:28:35] | They come back. | 他们会回来 |
[1:28:40] | Keep your head down. Stay safe. | 低调行事 注意安全 |
[1:28:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:28:58] | Things were tough that year. | 那年很不容易 |
[1:29:00] | A lot of actors were out of work. | 很多演员都失业了 |
[1:29:04] | Hey, fellas. | 大家好 |
[1:29:05] | Here comes Elmer Fudd that big vaudeville star. | 杂耍大明星埃尔默·福德来了 |
[1:29:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:29:08] | Oh, it’s nothing, Doc. | 没事 医生 |
[1:29:11] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[1:29:13] | Thinking about Dad. | 想起爸爸了 |
[1:29:18] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:29:20] | You are. And you don’t want to. | 你有 而且你不愿想起 |
[1:29:27] | Don’t worry about me, Doc. | 别担心我 医生 |
[1:29:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:29:33] | We’re fine. | 我们都没事 |
[1:30:13] | Hey, Azzie. | 阿兹 |
[1:30:27] | You got your wires crossed tonight. | 你今晚搞错了吧 |
[1:30:32] | That room’s empty, Az. | 那是个空房间 阿兹 |
[1:30:38] | There’s no one in that room. | 那房间里没人 |
[1:30:48] | Whoa! Hang on, Doc. | 等等 医生 |
[1:30:52] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[1:30:54] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:30:56] | I… I… I thought it was… | 我…我还以为是… |
[1:30:57] | Thought I was from the Overlook. | 以为我是眺望酒店里那些东西 |
[1:30:59] | Almost locked me up. | 差点把我锁起来 |
[1:31:02] | Still getting visits from them old ghosts? | 那些老鬼魂还来找你吗 |
[1:31:04] | No, not for years. | 没有 好几年都没来了 |
[1:31:06] | Horace Derwent was the last one, | 霍勒斯·德文特是最后一位 |
[1:31:07] | confetti on his suit. | 他的西装上都是五彩纸屑 |
[1:31:09] | Said, “Great party, isn’t it?” | 和我说 “派对很棒吧” |
[1:31:12] | Shit-eating grin on his face till I pulled out a box for him. | 脸上挂着欠揍的笑容 直到我把他关进盒子 |
[1:31:15] | That grin went fast. | 他的笑容消失得很快 |
[1:31:18] | Hey, it never occurred to me to ask you back then. | 我过去一直都没想到要问你 |
[1:31:20] | What happens to them in those boxes? | 把他们关进盒子后会怎么样 |
[1:31:22] | Do they die in there? | 他们会死在里面吗 |
[1:31:24] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[1:31:29] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[1:31:30] | Has it been a long time? | 已经很久没见了吗 |
[1:31:33] | Can’t tell. | 我分不清 |
[1:31:35] | This world is a dream of a dream to me now. | 这个世界现在对我来说是一个梦中梦 |
[1:31:39] | Eight years. Little more. | 八年多一点 |
[1:31:42] | Last time I saw you, | 上次我见你时 |
[1:31:44] | you was at the bottom. | 你陷入了低谷 |
[1:31:47] | You look better now. | 现在看起来好多了 |
[1:31:49] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[1:31:51] | I’m here because it all comes ’round. | 我来这里是因为一切都是轮回 |
[1:31:55] | Ka’s a wheel, Doc. | 灵魂周而复始 医生 |
[1:31:59] | You listen, son. | 听好了 孩子 |
[1:32:00] | It hurts to be here, so I’ll only say it once. | 我来这里很痛苦 所以我只说一次 |
[1:32:04] | These empty devils ever found you | 如果那些空洞的恶魔 |
[1:32:07] | when you was a tyke, | 在你小时候找到了你 |
[1:32:09] | if they’d even sniffed you, | 只要他们嗅到你的一丝气息 |
[1:32:11] | you’d be long dead. | 你早就死了 |
[1:32:13] | They’re on the land like a cancer on the skin. | 他们就像是大地患上的癌症 |
[1:32:18] | Once, they rode camels in the desert. | 他们曾在沙漠里骑骆驼 |
[1:32:21] | Once, they drove caravans across Eastern Europe. | 也曾组织车队穿越东欧 |
[1:32:25] | They eat screams, | 他们以尖叫为食 |
[1:32:28] | and drink pain, | 以痛苦为饮 |
[1:32:30] | and they’ve noticed that little girl. | 他们已经注意到了那个小女孩 |
[1:32:34] | They might kill her, | 他们可能会杀了她 |
[1:32:37] | might turn her, | 可能会转化她 |
[1:32:40] | or might keep her till she’s all used up, | 或者养着她 直到她被榨干 |
[1:32:43] | and that’d be worst of all. | 那是最坏的情况 |
[1:32:45] | You can’t let ’em. | 你不能让他们得逞 |
[1:32:49] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[1:32:51] | Because she found you. | 因为她找到了你 |
[1:32:53] | Because she showed up. Hell, Doc, why me? | 因为她出现了 见鬼 医生 为什么是我 |
[1:32:57] | You just walked on into my kitchen one day, | 你也有一天突然走进我的厨房 |
[1:32:59] | and I’m still on the hook. | 到现在我都解脱不了 |
[1:33:01] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我到底该怎么做 |
[1:33:05] | Get her what she asked for. | 她要什么就给她 |
[1:33:10] | You won’t see me again, Doc. | 你不会再见到我了 医生 |
[1:33:13] | This is my last dream. | 这是我最后的梦 |
[1:33:21] | It seems to me you grew up fine, son, | 看来你成长为一个好人了 孩子 |
[1:33:25] | but you still owe a debt. | 但你还欠一笔债 |
[1:33:31] | Pay it. | 还清它 |
[1:33:47] | God, damn it. What? | 见鬼 什么事 |
[1:33:52] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[1:33:53] | I told you, “No distractions.” Didn’t I? | 我告诉过你”不许打扰我” 是不是 |
[1:33:57] | Nothing to eat, nothing to drink. | 不吃不喝 |
[1:33:58] | Just peace, quiet, and meditation. | 安宁平静地冥想 |
[1:34:02] | I need all my wits for her tonight, Crow. | 我今晚要集中精力对付她 乌鸦 |
[1:34:05] | That’s why I’m here. I found something. | 所以我才要来 我有发现 |
[1:34:13] | 安尼斯顿发生小型地震 | |
[1:34:16] | “How small can an earthquake be? | 最微弱的地震能有多微弱 |
[1:34:19] | Pretty small, if the people of Richland Court, | 安尼斯顿的里奇兰街在索科河中断 |
[1:34:22] | a short Anniston street that | 如果那里的居民可信 |
[1:34:23] | dead-ends at the Saco River, are to be believed. | 那么地震可以非常微弱 |
[1:34:26] | Late Tuesday night, | 周二深夜 |
[1:34:27] | several residents of the street reported a tremor | 这条街上几名居民称有地震 |
[1:34:30] | that rattled windows, shook floors, | 致使窗户作响 地板摇晃 |
[1:34:32] | and sent glassware tumbling from the shelves. | 架子上的玻璃器具滚落 |
[1:34:35] | Although the Geological Survey Center in Wrentham | 尽管伦瑟姆的地质监测中心 |
[1:34:39] | reports there were no temblors in New England last Tuesday.” | 报告上周二新英格兰地区没有地震” |
[1:34:43] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[1:34:45] | I think, maybe. | 我想 也许吧 |
[1:34:47] | I’m not a hundred percent, but I’ll take fifty-fifty. | 不能百分百确定 但有五成可能也不错 |
[1:34:51] | If that’s actually her… | 如果那真的是她 |
[1:34:52] | Richland Court. | 里奇兰街 |
[1:34:53] | She did that, shook a whole street in New Hampshire… | 真的是她摇动了新罕布什尔的整条街 |
[1:34:55] | Having a place to actually focus on, | 有一个可以集中调查的地方 |
[1:34:57] | not just a town, but a street, | 不是一个城镇 而是一条街 |
[1:34:59] | is gonna make things a hell of a lot easier for me tonight. | 会让我今晚容易得多 |
[1:35:03] | Good catch. | 查得好 |
[1:35:10] | How you coming at her? | 你要怎么对付她 |
[1:35:14] | Well, she’ll be asleep. | 到时候她睡着了 |
[1:35:17] | I’ll just wanna look around, see if she is. | 我探查一下 看看是不是她 |
[1:35:21] | Plant some suggestions, like little worms. | 植入一些暗示 如同小虫子 |
[1:35:25] | Let them burrow. | 让它们挖掘 |
[1:35:28] | A hundred worms about her dear friends, the Knot. | 一百条关于她亲爱的朋友 真结族的虫子 |
[1:35:33] | And when we roll up, | 等我们出现 |
[1:35:36] | she’ll be so happy to see us, she’ll just hop right in the van. | 她会高兴得迫不及待跳上车 |
[1:35:44] | If she did this… | 如果这是她干的 |
[1:35:46] | really shook a whole street, | 她真的摇动了整条街 |
[1:35:49] | I think you should be careful. | 你应该小心点 |
[1:35:51] | She’s a little girl. | 她只是个小女孩 |
[1:35:58] | And you are the queen bitch of all time. | 而你永远是最凶悍的女王 |
[1:36:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:03] | Just saying. | 就是说说 |
[1:36:05] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:36:33] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:36:34] | You feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[1:36:35] | We missed you at dinner. | 你没下来吃晚饭 |
[1:36:37] | I’m okay. Just had a rough day. | 我挺好 只是今天过得不顺 |
[1:36:45] | I’m flying out to see momo in the morning. | 我明早要坐飞机去看奶奶 |
[1:36:48] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽早回来 |
[1:36:51] | Abs, is she… | 阿布 她… |
[1:36:57] | Is she gonna pull through this time? | 她这次能挺过去吗 |
[1:37:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:37:05] | I hope so. | 我希望能 |
[1:37:08] | Tell her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[1:39:53] | Keep sleeping, princess. | 接着睡 公主 |
[1:40:08] | You rubes. | 你们这些凡人 |
[1:40:12] | Spend your whole lives making little boxes, | 一辈子都在做小盒子 |
[1:40:15] | little memories. | 渺小的记忆 |
[1:40:18] | Oh, you think they make you so rich. | 你们以为这样就无比充实了 |
[1:40:21] | You should see mine, kiddo. | 你真该看看我的 孩子 |
[1:40:25] | Oh, my mind’s a cathedral. | 我的脑子就像个大教堂 |
[1:40:31] | Well, hi there. | 你好啊 |
[1:40:58] | He said you’d come back. | 他说你会回来的 |
[1:41:01] | And you did. | 你的确回来了 |
[1:41:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:41:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:41:08] | Get back! Get back! | 退后 退后 |
[1:41:12] | You’re just a fucking child! | 你只是个小孩 |
[1:41:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:41:23] | Where? Where did you…? Where…? | 哪里 你在哪里 哪里 |
[1:41:24] | What did you…? Where did you…? | 你在哪里 你在哪里 |
[1:41:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:30] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[1:41:32] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:42:19] | Rose? | 萝西 |
[1:42:20] | Trap. | 陷阱 |
[1:42:21] | Trap. | 陷阱 |
[1:42:23] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:42:24] | – Little bitch set a trap for me. – Oh, my God. Your hand. | -那小贱人给我设了个陷阱 -老天 你的手 |
[1:42:28] | Rose! Rose, calm down. | 萝西 萝西 冷静 |
[1:42:29] | We know where she is now, right? Now we know. | 我们知道她在哪里了 对吗 我们现在知道了 |
[1:42:31] | She was in my head! | 她刚刚在我脑子里 |
[1:42:33] | – What? – Stealing! | -什么 -偷东西 |
[1:42:34] | What does she know? | 她知道了什么 |
[1:42:36] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:42:37] | – How much does she… – I don’t know! | -她知道了多少… -我不知道 |
[1:42:41] | – I don’t know… – There’s a problem. | -我不知道 -出了个问题 |
[1:42:42] | Not now! | 现在不行 |
[1:42:43] | Grampa Flick… | 弗力克大爷 |
[1:42:45] | I think he’s cycling. | 他开始循环了 |
[1:42:52] | Uncle Dan! Uncle Dan, I hurt her. | 丹叔叔 丹叔叔 我伤到她了 |
[1:42:55] | I really hurt her. | 我真的伤到她了 |
[1:42:56] | I hurt her and she deserved it | 我伤到她了 她活该 |
[1:42:58] | and that’s not the best part. The best part is… | 这还不是最棒的 最棒的是… |
[1:42:59] | The best part is I got in her head. I got in her head. | 最棒的是我进入了她的脑子 我进入了她的脑子 |
[1:43:03] | – Uncle Dan? Are you there? – Oh, God, Abra. | -丹叔叔 你听到了吗 -天呐 阿布拉 |
[1:43:05] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[1:43:06] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:43:24] | Just talk to the kid. | 跟那孩子聊聊吧 |
[1:43:27] | If we’re gonna do this, then let’s do this. | 如果我们要做的话 那就豁出去了 |
[1:43:32] | Hi, Abra. | 你好 阿布拉 |
[1:43:37] | I can hear you. | 我听得到 |
[1:43:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:43:45] | You will. | 你会明白的 |
[1:43:48] | I thought we lived forever. | 我以为我们永生不死 |
[1:43:51] | Did someone promise you that, Andi? | 有人跟你这么保证过吗 安蒂 |
[1:43:54] | Did someone say you’re immortal? | 有人说过你不朽不灭吗 |
[1:43:57] | I said, “Live long, eat well.” | 我说的是”长生不老 吃得好” |
[1:44:02] | We can live long, very long. | 我们能活得很久 非常久 |
[1:44:04] | And we do, | 我们的确如此 |
[1:44:06] | most of us. | 绝大多数如此 |
[1:44:07] | But we haven’t been eating well. | 但我们吃得不好 |
[1:44:11] | Not for a long time. | 很长时间了 |
[1:44:14] | Rosie, he’s going. | 萝西 他不行了 |
[1:44:17] | Rosie. | 萝西 |
[1:44:24] | Yes, love? | 怎么 亲爱的 |
[1:44:26] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[1:44:28] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不害怕 |
[1:44:31] | You watched empires rise and fall. | 你目睹过王朝的兴衰 |
[1:44:36] | Cheered the gladiators in Rome. | 在罗马为角斗士喝彩 |
[1:44:39] | Sailed across oceans, | 扬帆大海 |
[1:44:41] | to new worlds, | 驶向新世界 |
[1:44:43] | while you fed on kings, and princes, and popes. | 你曾猎食国王 王子 教皇 |
[1:44:50] | They wrote myths of you, | 人们书写你的传说 |
[1:44:52] | and made statues, | 为你塑雕像 |
[1:44:55] | and they trembled in their villages, and beds, | 他们在村庄里 被窝里 |
[1:44:59] | and skyscrapers. | 摩天大楼里战栗 |
[1:45:03] | So, no… | 所以 |
[1:45:06] | you’re not scared. | 你不害怕 |
[1:45:10] | You’re a king… | 你是王 |
[1:45:13] | and you eat fear. | 你以恐惧为食 |
[1:46:07] | Hey, bro. | 兄弟 |
[1:46:08] | You know, it’s 4:00 a.m. | 现在是凌晨四点 |
[1:46:10] | You’ve always seen me, Billy. | 你和我朝夕相处 比利 |
[1:46:12] | You have a good sense about people, is that fair to say? | 你看人很准 这么说对吗 |
[1:46:16] | Yeah, what… | 对 怎么… |
[1:46:16] | You think I’m an honest man? A good man? | 你认为我诚实吗 是好人吗 |
[1:46:19] | I do, I do. Dan, I… | 是 是 丹 我… |
[1:46:20] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:46:22] | The first thing I need is for you to listen to a story | 首先需要你听我讲个故事 |
[1:46:23] | and try harder than you’ve ever tried to believe me. | 并且尽你所能去相信我 |
[1:46:43] | How’s it going? | 如何 |
[1:46:47] | Shouldn’t you be getting ready for school? | 你不是该准备上学了吗 |
[1:46:48] | Yeah, but I wanted to tag along. | 是 但我想跟着 |
[1:46:51] | How long have you been driving? | 你开了多久了 |
[1:46:53] | A few hours or so. | 几个小时吧 |
[1:46:54] | We should get there tonight. Late. | 我们今天夜里应该能到 |
[1:46:59] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[1:47:00] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[1:47:03] | Maybe my best friend. | 也许是我最好的朋友 |
[1:47:06] | You should’ve seen her face. | 你应该看看她的脸 |
[1:47:08] | She was scared, Uncle Dan. | 她害怕了 丹叔叔 |
[1:47:10] | Scared like all those kids were scared. | 就像那些孩子一样害怕 |
[1:47:11] | All those kids she’s killed. | 那些被她杀害的孩子 |
[1:47:13] | She was so mad and so scared that I got in. | 我的侵入让她既愤怒又恐惧 |
[1:47:16] | That was a new trick. | 那是个新招数 |
[1:47:18] | I’ve never done that before. | 我以前从来没那么做过 |
[1:47:20] | Yeah, me neither. What was it like? | 我也没做过 那是什么感觉 |
[1:47:22] | Like a library. | 像个图书馆 |
[1:47:24] | I guess we’re all libraries inside. | 我猜我们内心都是图书馆 |
[1:47:27] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做的 |
[1:47:29] | Like this. Just a little push. | 就像这样 轻轻一推 |
[1:47:36] | Abra! | 阿布拉 |
[1:47:37] | Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry! | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[1:47:44] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. – It’s okay. | -对不起 我不是故意的 -没事 |
[1:47:48] | What were all those boxes? | 那些盒子都是什么 |
[1:47:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:47:51] | Liar. | 说谎 |
[1:47:55] | When I was a kid, | 我小的时候 |
[1:47:57] | younger than you, I bumped into something like these things | 比你还小的时候 我遇到了类似这样的东西 |
[1:48:00] | that ate like they do. | 像他们一样吃人的东西 |
[1:48:04] | Only it wasn’t a person, it was a place. | 只不过那不是人 是个地方 |
[1:48:07] | They closed it down after and let it rot. | 后来他们封锁了那里 荒废了 |
[1:48:12] | But the things that lived there, they… | 但住在那里的东西 他们… |
[1:48:16] | Don’t go poking around in there again. | 别再去那里乱转了 |
[1:48:19] | Okay, I won’t. I promise. | 好 我不去了 我保证 |
[1:48:34] | We’re almost ready. We’re just loading up. | 我们快准备好了 正在装车 |
[1:48:37] | Good. | 好 |
[1:48:38] | Get the caravan on the road | 开车上路 |
[1:48:39] | and we’ll have her in a day or two. | 我们一两天内就能抓到她 |
[1:48:41] | I don’t think you should come, Rosie. | 我觉得你不该去 萝西 |
[1:48:45] | The fuck did you just say? | 你他妈说什么 |
[1:48:46] | She tagged you. | 她瞄上了你 |
[1:48:48] | She got in your head. | 她进入过你的脑子 |
[1:48:49] | Yeah, it won’t happen again. | 对 那不会再发生了 |
[1:48:50] | And who knows how much she got to before you kicked her out. | 谁知道你把她赶出去前她摸清了多少 |
[1:48:53] | She’s mine, Crow. | 她是我的 乌鸦 |
[1:48:54] | Right now, as far as we know, | 现在 据我们所知 |
[1:48:55] | you are the only one of us she could track. | 你是我们中她唯一可以追踪的人 |
[1:48:58] | Now, if she sees you coming, | 如果她看到你要去了 |
[1:49:00] | she could run | 她可能会逃跑 |
[1:49:02] | or set another trap. | 或者再设一个陷阱 |
[1:49:05] | I will knock her out cold. | 我会弄晕她 |
[1:49:08] | One of our assets from the NSA gave me the good stuff. | 我们在国家安全局的人给我弄了好货 |
[1:49:11] | Put her out without chance of an overdose. | 能放倒她 不会有药物过量的风险 |
[1:49:14] | I’ll head south. I’ll circle around. | 我往南去 兜一圈 |
[1:49:17] | I’ll come at her from a different direction. | 从另一个方向袭击她 |
[1:49:19] | I should be there. | 我应该去的 |
[1:49:20] | You know I’m right about this. | 你知道我说得对 |
[1:49:26] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:49:29] | I’ll leave Andi here with you, if you want. | 你想要的话 我可以让安蒂留下陪你 |
[1:49:31] | No, no, you’ll need your strength, all of you. | 不 你们需要全部的战力 |
[1:49:34] | If she pulls a trick on you, | 如果她对你们耍花招 |
[1:49:36] | stay together. | 待在一起 |
[1:49:38] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[1:49:40] | But I got some tricks of my own. | 但我也有自己的招数 |
[1:49:49] | Hey, I think we’re here. | 我想我们到了 |
[1:49:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:49:55] | I’ll see if I can get her. | 看看能不能联系上她 |
[1:49:58] | Abra? | 阿布拉 |
[1:50:01] | 拉美克工业 乙醇工厂 东北入口 关停待通知 | |
[1:50:01] | That’s the sign. Pull around back. | 就是那个标牌 绕去后面 |
[1:50:04] | She says to pull around back. | 她说绕去后面 |
[1:50:05] | And I’ll tell you when to stop. | 我会告诉你在哪停 |
[1:50:06] | She’ll tell us when to stop. | 她会告诉我们在哪停 |
[1:50:15] | I gotta tell you, Danno, | 老实说 丹 |
[1:50:16] | I don’t know whether I hope you’re right or wrong about this. | 我不知道我希望你是对的还是错的 |
[1:50:19] | I mean, if you’re wrong, my friend is crazy. | 如果你是错的 那我朋友疯了 |
[1:50:23] | I mean, full-blown, mental breakdown, | 彻头彻尾地疯了 |
[1:50:27] | imaginary-monsters- killing-imaginary-kids | 幻想的怪物杀害幻想的小孩 |
[1:50:31] | bonkers. | 疯了 |
[1:50:32] | But, you know, I… I can work with that. | 不过…这我可以接受 |
[1:50:36] | If you’re right, though… | 但如果你是对的… |
[1:50:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:50:39] | It’s much worse. | 那就更糟了 |
[1:50:55] | You should go home. | 你应该回家去 |
[1:50:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:50:58] | No, not you. | 不 不是说你 |
[1:51:01] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[1:51:02] | No. We’ll take it from here. | 不 接下来就交给我们 |
[1:51:08] | Okay, it’s just us. | 好 只有我们了 |
[1:51:26] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[1:51:30] | Used to hunt. I ever tell you that? | 我以前打过猎 跟你说过吗 |
[1:51:33] | No. | 没有 |
[1:51:34] | Deer. | 猎鹿 |
[1:51:36] | This one summer, | 有个夏天 |
[1:51:38] | I clipped this buck. | 我打伤了一头公鹿 |
[1:51:40] | I was tracking it for two days. | 我追了它两天 |
[1:51:43] | I got the shot, clipped him. | 射中了 打伤了它 |
[1:51:46] | He ran off, I went after. | 它跑了 我去追 |
[1:51:48] | Figured he wasn’t gonna last long. | 以为它不会坚持多久 |
[1:51:54] | Then he vanished. | 然后它消失了 |
[1:51:55] | Just up and evaporated. | 就那么失去踪影 |
[1:51:58] | Not a trace. Truly baffling. | 毫无痕迹 真的莫名其妙 |
[1:52:04] | Five days later, | 五天后 |
[1:52:05] | I’m trying a different spot, miles away. | 我在另一个地方打猎 隔了好几公里 |
[1:52:08] | I come around looking for a spot for a blind… | 我在那里找掩蔽的地方 |
[1:52:13] | then I smelled him. | 然后我闻到了它 |
[1:52:16] | Smelled him. | 闻到了它 |
[1:52:19] | Found that buck | 找到了那头公鹿 |
[1:52:21] | holed up to a hollow trunk, | 躲在一个中空的树干里 |
[1:52:24] | dead for days. | 死了好几天 |
[1:52:27] | The smell… | 那气味… |
[1:52:29] | Never hunted a day since. | 从那以后我再不打猎 |
[1:52:35] | This is the same smell. | 这是同样的气味 |
[1:52:53] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:53:14] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[1:53:24] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:53:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:53:49] | Fuck, Danno. What the fuck? | 操 丹 什么鬼 |
[1:53:52] | They didn’t even bury him deep. They buried him shallow. | 他们甚至没有好好埋葬他 埋得很浅 |
[1:53:54] | I’m sorry, Billy. | 抱歉 比利 |
[1:53:57] | What did you get us into? | 你把我们卷入什么事里了 |
[1:54:03] | 第五章 | |
[1:54:05] | 小戏法 | |
[1:54:07] | The people who did that… | 杀害他的那些人 |
[1:54:09] | They’re not people. | 他们不是人 |
[1:54:11] | No. No, they ain’t. | 不 他们不是 |
[1:54:14] | Anyone do that to a little boy, | 会这样伤害一个小男孩的人 |
[1:54:17] | they ain’t people. | 都不是人 |
[1:54:19] | Did you get it? | 你们找到了吗 |
[1:54:21] | Yeah, we got it. | 找到了 |
[1:54:22] | Is she back? | 她回来了吗 |
[1:54:24] | We’re heading back to you. We’ll be back in the morning. | 我们正在往你那里赶 早上就到 |
[1:54:26] | We got a stop to make. | 我们中途要停一下 |
[1:54:29] | I need you to show your parents what’s happening. | 我需要你给你父母看看发生的事 |
[1:54:32] | No. | 不要 |
[1:54:33] | – Yeah. – No. They almost think I’m normal. | -要的 -不 他们几乎以为我正常了 |
[1:54:36] | If I tell them, they’ll… | 如果我告诉他们 他们会… |
[1:54:37] | Rose’ll go through them to get to you. | 萝西会通过他们对付你 |
[1:54:39] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗 |
[1:54:41] | She’ll cut them down without a second thought. | 她会毫不迟疑杀死他们 |
[1:54:43] | And she’s coming, Abra. | 而她要来了 阿布拉 |
[1:54:45] | They need to know. | 他们需要知道 |
[1:54:52] | So, what’s this stop we gotta make? | 我们要在哪里停一下 |
[1:54:54] | You still got those old deer rifles? | 你还留着猎鹿的步枪吗 |
[1:55:14] | You’re Uncle Dan? | 你是丹叔叔吗 |
[1:55:15] | – The fuck you think you are? – Sir… | -你以为你是谁 -先生 |
[1:55:18] | She is 13 years old! | 她才十三岁 |
[1:55:19] | Abra, I told you to show him. | 阿布拉 我告诉过你要给他看看 |
[1:55:20] | – I told him. – Well, that’s not the same. | -我告诉他了 -那不一样 |
[1:55:21] | I’m gonna kick your ass before I call the police, huh? | 我要痛揍你一顿 然后报警 |
[1:55:23] | No, no, no. Abra. | 不不不 阿布拉 |
[1:55:24] | Now, don’t you say her name. | 别叫她的名字 |
[1:55:26] | Abra… | 阿布拉 |
[1:55:42] | I’m sorry, Mr. Stone. I am a friend. | 对不起 斯通先生 我是你们的朋友 |
[1:55:45] | Everything she told you is true. | 她告诉你的事都是真的 |
[1:55:50] | What the hell is happening? | 到底发生了什么 |
[1:55:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:55:54] | Abra needs to show you something. | 阿布拉需要给你看点东西 |
[1:55:56] | I saw the boy. | 我看到了那个男孩 |
[1:55:57] | I saw his body. | 我看到了他的尸体 |
[1:55:59] | It’s all true. | 都是真的 |
[1:56:00] | Probably, your friend here put him there. | 很可能是你这个朋友把他埋在那里的 |
[1:56:04] | You think about that? | 你想过吗 |
[1:56:05] | Not for long, I didn’t. | 没想太久 |
[1:56:07] | Mr. Stone, your daughter is special. | 斯通先生 你的女儿很特别 |
[1:56:09] | Don’t talk about her. | 不准谈论她 |
[1:56:10] | I think you know that. Deep down. | 我想你内心深处知道 |
[1:56:14] | She knows what happened to that little boy, | 她知道那个小男孩出了什么事 |
[1:56:17] | and she knows who did it. | 她还知道是谁干的 |
[1:56:20] | Show him. | 给他看看 |
[1:56:25] | I’m sorry, Daddy. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[1:56:27] | I really didn’t want to. | 我真的不想 |
[1:56:29] | Didn’t want to what? | 不想做什么 |
[1:56:49] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[1:56:50] | No. | 不用 |
[1:57:00] | Those people… | 那些人 |
[1:57:03] | they know about my daughter? | 他们知道我女儿的能力吗 |
[1:57:05] | They do. | 知道 |
[1:57:07] | And sooner or later, they’re coming. | 而且他们迟早会来 |
[1:57:09] | We gotta do something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[1:57:11] | All right, we’re calling the police, the FBI… | 我们报警 找联调局 |
[1:57:13] | These people have been around a long, long time, sir. | 那些人已经活了很久很久 先生 |
[1:57:15] | They’re rich, connected. | 他们有钱 有关系 |
[1:57:17] | I don’t think they’re worried about the police. | 我觉得他们根本不怕警察 |
[1:57:19] | But where are they? | 但他们在哪 |
[1:57:21] | When are they coming? Where can we go? | 他们什么时候来 我们能去哪 |
[1:57:24] | Abra can answer that… | 阿布拉能回答这些 |
[1:57:26] | if she’s ready. | 只要她准备好了 |
[1:57:28] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:57:39] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定想这么做吗 |
[1:57:41] | I have to. | 我必须做 |
[1:58:25] | I-95. | I95公路 |
[1:58:27] | Barry, the Crow, the Snake, and a few others. | 巴里 乌鸦 蛇 还有别的几个 |
[1:58:29] | The trees haven’t changed that much, | 树木看起来没什么不同 |
[1:58:31] | so maybe Massachusetts, | 所以或许在马萨诸塞 |
[1:58:33] | – but they’re close. – Rose? | -不过他们很近了 -萝西呢 |
[1:58:35] | Didn’t see her. | 没看到她 |
[1:58:37] | But they’re coming. | 但他们要来了 |
[1:58:43] | This is the only room she saw? | 这是她唯一看到的房间吗 |
[1:58:45] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:58:46] | And I made a few changes. Hid a few things. | 我做了些改变 藏了几样东西 |
[1:58:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:58:52] | Well, they’ll be trying to track you, | 他们会试图追踪你 |
[1:58:54] | trying to catch on. | 试图搞明白 |
[1:58:58] | And you’re gonna let them. | 而你要让他们得逞 |
[1:59:00] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:59:02] | Possibly, but you’re gonna let them. | 可能吧 但你要让他们得逞 |
[1:59:04] | And then I need you to try and do a little trick. | 然后我需要你变个戏法 |
[1:59:08] | A magic trick? | 变魔法吗 |
[1:59:17] | They’re following us. | 他们在跟踪我们 |
[1:59:19] | Concentrate. You gotta keep it up until they land. | 集中注意 你得坚持到他们到达 |
[1:59:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:59:55] | This should work. | 这里应该可以 |
[1:59:56] | Good blinds over there, and there. | 那边和那边都有遮蔽 |
[2:00:02] | They still close? | 他们还在附近吗 |
[2:00:03] | Getting closer, I think. | 应该越来越近了 |
[2:00:05] | This is tough. | 很难坚持 |
[2:00:06] | I know. I know. Not much longer. | 我知道 不用多久了 |
[2:00:12] | Okay, Crow Daddy, | 好了 乌鸦老爹 |
[2:00:15] | go get her. | 去抓她吧 |
[2:01:03] | You look relaxed. | 你看起来挺放松 |
[2:01:06] | You feel relaxed, don’t you, Abra? | 你感觉放松 是吧 阿布拉 |
[2:01:10] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[2:01:11] | You should. | 你应该这样 |
[2:01:13] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[2:01:15] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[2:01:16] | You’re friends. | 你们是朋友 |
[2:01:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:01:20] | Just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[2:01:22] | And we want to take you to meet more friends. | 我们想带你见更多朋友 |
[2:01:27] | Good friends. | 好朋友 |
[2:01:33] | Well, shit. | 靠 |
[2:01:34] | The way they talked you up, | 他们把你说得那么厉害 |
[2:01:35] | I was thinking it’d be a little harder than that. | 我还以为不会这么轻易抓到你呢 |
[2:01:42] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[2:01:44] | Parlor tricks. Just fuckin’ parlor tricks. | 小戏法 只是该死的小戏法 |
[2:01:51] | No! Get out of there! | 不 离开那里 |
[2:01:53] | Get out of there! | 离开那里 |
[2:02:01] | No! | 不 |
[2:02:15] | No! | 不 |
[2:02:26] | You deserve it. | 你们活该 |
[2:02:28] | You deserve it. All of you. | 你们所有人都活该 |
[2:02:35] | No! | 不 |
[2:03:32] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[2:03:35] | Stop. | 停下 |
[2:03:41] | I just got one question for you, sweetie. | 我只有一个问题问你 亲爱的 |
[2:03:45] | Aren’t you sleepy? | 你不想睡吗 |
[2:03:50] | You’re sleepy. | 你想睡了 |
[2:03:56] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[2:03:59] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[2:04:03] | Wake up! Uncle Dan! | 醒醒 丹叔叔 |
[2:04:05] | Wake up! Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[2:04:07] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[2:04:09] | Fucking men. | 该死的男人 |
[2:04:13] | Fucking men. | 该死的男人 |
[2:04:31] | Stay back, Billy. | 别过来 比利 |
[2:04:36] | Kill yourself. | 自杀吧 |
[2:04:40] | No! | 不 |
[2:04:41] | Billy! | 比利 |
[2:04:59] | There is one missing. | 少了一个 |
[2:05:01] | I didn’t see the Crow. Where is the Crow? | 我没看到乌鸦 乌鸦在哪 |
[2:05:06] | Hello, Abra. | 你好 阿布拉 |
[2:05:13] | Abra! | 阿布拉 |
[2:05:19] | Get away from her. | 离她远点 |
[2:05:24] | Step back. | 退后 |
[2:05:28] | Sure thing, Dad. | 没问题 爸爸 |
[2:05:31] | You know, I’m glad I got to meet you. | 我很高兴能见到你 |
[2:05:33] | I’ll fucking kill you. Step back. | 我要杀了你 退后 |
[2:05:36] | Some brave words. | 真敢说 |
[2:05:38] | Always tickles me, watching you rubes threaten a god. | 看你们这些凡人威胁神总让我发笑 |
[2:05:42] | You know, your little girl, | 知道吗 你的女儿 |
[2:05:44] | she’s maybe the best food we’ll ever have. | 或许会成为我们吃过最好的食物 |
[2:05:48] | I’m so glad I had a chance to compliment the chef. | 很高兴能有机会向大厨致意 |
[2:06:30] | Good, you’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[2:06:42] | Dan… | 丹 |
[2:06:43] | Don’t bother. | 别费劲了 |
[2:06:51] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[2:06:53] | You’ve been dosed, missy. | 你被下药了 小姐 |
[2:06:56] | More than I’ve ever used before. | 我从没用过这么大的剂量 |
[2:06:58] | Might let you wake up here and there, | 你可能时不时会醒过来 |
[2:07:00] | but that steam of yours is fast asleep. | 但你的灵气睡得很沉 |
[2:07:06] | My dad… | 我爸爸 |
[2:07:09] | What happened to my dad? | 我爸爸怎么了 |
[2:07:11] | Lot of good people killed today. | 今天很多好人被杀了 |
[2:07:13] | Lot of good people. | 很多好人 |
[2:07:16] | I’d love to tell you someone will pay, | 我也想告诉你会有人付出代价 |
[2:07:19] | some kind of justice raining down on the sad events today, | 会有某种正义降临为今天的悲剧做主 |
[2:07:22] | but it don’t work like that. | 但事实并非如此 |
[2:07:26] | We were always gonna have you. | 我们总是会抓到你的 |
[2:07:29] | Some of my people are dead. | 我们一些人死了 |
[2:07:32] | Some of yours are dead. | 你们一些人死了 |
[2:07:34] | Outcome didn’t change, though. | 不过结果没变 |
[2:07:38] | Think on that a minute. | 想一下 |
[2:07:40] | The outcome didn’t change. | 结果没变 |
[2:07:42] | So, their deaths, | 所以他们的死 |
[2:07:45] | all of them, | 他们所有人 |
[2:07:47] | just a waste. | 都是白死 |
[2:07:49] | A waste you brought on to us all, young lady. | 都是因为你的所作所为 小姑娘 |
[2:07:52] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[2:07:55] | Please hear me… | 请听到我的声音 |
[2:07:57] | Ain’t nobody hearing you. | 不会有人听到 |
[2:08:00] | Might as well calm down and enjoy the ride. | 不如冷静下来 享受旅行 |
[2:08:04] | Like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[2:08:06] | outcome hasn’t changed. | 结果没变 |
[2:08:28] | No. | 不 |
[2:08:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[2:08:33] | Oh, please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[2:08:36] | Please. | 拜托 |
[2:08:41] | Abra! | 阿布拉 |
[2:08:46] | Abra. | 阿布拉 |
[2:08:54] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[2:08:57] | Help me, please, Tony. | 求你帮帮我 托尼 |
[2:09:05] | God. | 天啊 |
[2:09:17] | Okay. Okay. Okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[2:09:20] | Okay, you always said… | 好了 你总是说 |
[2:09:23] | your brain was like a radio. | 你的大脑就像无线电 |
[2:09:25] | No one’s answering when you call, so stop calling. | 呼叫的时候没人回应 就不要呼叫了 |
[2:09:28] | And just listen. | 听就可以 |
[2:09:47] | Dan. Dan. | 丹 丹 |
[2:09:49] | Help. | 救我 |
[2:09:52] | 谋杀 谁 棒球男孩 | |
[2:09:52] | 希望你没事 你的朋友 丹 | |
[2:10:06] | Dan. | 丹 |
[2:10:10] | Did he drug you? | 他给你下药了吗 |
[2:10:13] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[2:10:15] | I’m gonna try something, okay? | 我试试别的办法 好吗 |
[2:10:18] | But you’re weak. | 但你很虚弱 |
[2:10:19] | He’s blocking you. | 他在阻隔你 |
[2:10:20] | I could barely hear you. | 我几乎听不见你说话 |
[2:10:23] | You gotta trust me, okay? | 你得相信我 好吗 |
[2:10:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[2:10:41] | Awake again, huh? | 又醒了吗 |
[2:10:45] | Might have to dose you at the next rest stop. | 可能得在下个休息区给你下药 |
[2:10:49] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[2:10:51] | You know where. | 你心里很清楚 |
[2:10:54] | Fuck, I feel hungover. | 操 我感觉就像宿醉 |
[2:10:59] | I told you it’s good shit. | 我告诉过你那是好货 |
[2:11:01] | Haven’t felt hungover in years. And, you know, I don’t miss it. | 好几年没宿醉了 我并不想念这种感觉 |
[2:11:04] | Not even a little. | 一点都不 |
[2:11:08] | West, huh? | 往西走吗 |
[2:11:10] | Stayin’ off the major roads. Smart. | 远离主路 很明智 |
[2:11:15] | Crownville. New York. | 克朗威尔 纽约 |
[2:11:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[2:11:23] | I’m the guy that killed your friends. | 我就是杀了你朋友的人 |
[2:11:31] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[2:11:34] | Neat trick. | 戏法不错 |
[2:11:35] | Haven’t seen this one before. | 之间没见过这样的 |
[2:11:38] | Wanna see one more? | 想再看一个吗 |
[2:11:42] | Don’t imagine Rose’ll be too happy if you shoot the prize. | 你要是对我开枪 萝西应该不会开心 |
[2:11:49] | I don’t suppose Rose will be happy about any of this. | 出这些事萝西应该一点都不开心 |
[2:11:52] | And when that woman gets mad… | 那个女人要是生气了 |
[2:11:55] | Well, it seems to me you know enough | 我觉得你知道得够多了 |
[2:11:57] | to know you might wanna sit this one out. | 清楚你就不该管这事 |
[2:12:00] | Count your blessings. | 你应该知足 |
[2:12:02] | Go on your way. | 过你自己的生活 |
[2:12:06] | What’s so funny, friend? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[2:12:08] | Well, it’s just arrogance. It’s arrogance, really. | 就是傲慢 真的就是傲慢 |
[2:12:12] | But it makes sense, if you think you’re gonna live forever. | 不过如果觉得自己可以永生 倒也说得通 |
[2:12:15] | Stands to reason, of course you wouldn’t wear your seatbelt. | 所以很显然 你不会想着系安全带 |
[2:12:30] | No! | 不 |
[2:12:43] | Dan? | 丹 |
[2:12:45] | Dan? | 丹 |
[2:13:18] | I hope that hurts. | 但愿你感到很痛 |
[2:13:20] | Rosie… | 萝西 |
[2:13:22] | A lot. | 非常痛 |
[2:14:12] | You little bitch. | 你个小婊子 |
[2:14:16] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[2:14:29] | All right, bitch child. | 好啊 小婊子 |
[2:14:32] | All right. | 好啊 |
[2:15:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[2:15:43] | Dozed off. | 睡过去了 |
[2:15:44] | No, you earned it. | 没事 你该睡会儿 |
[2:15:49] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[2:15:50] | Ohio. | 俄亥俄 |
[2:15:52] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[2:15:53] | Colorado. | 科罗拉多 |
[2:15:56] | Why Colorado? | 为什么是科罗拉多 |
[2:16:00] | She’s gonna keep coming. | 她还会来的 |
[2:16:03] | – I know. – Always. | -我知道 -不会停下 |
[2:16:06] | This only ends if we end it, | 只有解决了她才会结束 |
[2:16:07] | and I don’t think we can beat her. | 但我觉得我们打不过她 |
[2:16:10] | Not by ourselves. | 光靠我们两个不行 |
[2:16:14] | There’s a place. | 有一个地方 |
[2:16:15] | A place that’s dangerous for people like us. | 一个对我们这样的人来说很危险的地方 |
[2:16:18] | The place you told me about? The hungry place? | 就是你说过的那个饥饿的地方吗 |
[2:16:21] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[2:16:22] | If it’s so dangerous, why would we go there? | 如果那么危险 我们为什么还要去 |
[2:16:26] | Well, if it’s dangerous for people like us, | 如果对我们来说很危险 |
[2:16:28] | I expect it’s dangerous for people like her. | 我想对她来说也会很危险 |
[2:16:31] | Maybe even more so. | 可能对她更危险 |
[2:16:34] | Good. | 好 |
[2:16:36] | She’s following us, you know. | 她在跟踪我们 |
[2:16:39] | Yeah, good. Let her. | 很好 让她跟着吧 |
[2:16:48] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你爸爸的事我很遗憾 |
[2:16:53] | Sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事我也很遗憾 |
[2:17:18] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[2:17:19] | What do I say to her? | 我要怎么跟她说 |
[2:17:26] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[2:17:27] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[2:17:28] | Abra… | 阿布拉 |
[2:17:29] | Are you okay? Where are you? | 你还好吗 你在哪里 |
[2:17:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:17:36] | When we’re safe, you’ll call her and tell her where to find us? | 等我们安全了 你会告诉她去哪找我们吧 |
[2:17:38] | I will. | 我会的 |
[2:17:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:18:15] | Not too much further. Up the mountain. | 没有多远了 就在山上 |
[2:18:44] | 第六章 | |
[2:18:46] | 遗忘之物 | |
[2:19:53] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么办 |
[2:19:54] | You’re gonna stay in the car, keep the heater running. | 你待在车里 一直开着暖气 |
[2:19:57] | I don’t want you spending a minute | 除非万不得已 |
[2:19:58] | inside there if you don’t have to. | 我不想让你在里面待哪怕一分钟 |
[2:20:00] | She can only come from here. | 她只能从这里过来 |
[2:20:02] | You can see her a mile out, easy. | 隔着一公里多你就能看见她 |
[2:20:04] | You see lights on the mountain over there, | 你要是看见那边山上有灯光 |
[2:20:06] | you blast me, okay? | 就告诉我 好吗 |
[2:20:08] | But I don’t want you going in. Not until she’s here. | 我不想让你进去 除非她来了 |
[2:20:11] | You aren’t waiting with me? | 你不和我一起等吗 |
[2:20:13] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[2:20:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[2:20:16] | I have to wake it up. | 我得把它弄醒 |
[2:21:20] | Wakey-wakey. | 醒醒 |
[2:21:40] | 危险 高压电 | |
[2:24:03] | 红朗姆 | |
[2:26:01] | Slow night, Mr. Torrance. | 今晚有些无聊 托伦斯先生 |
[2:26:03] | Not for long, I imagine. | 很快就不会无聊了 |
[2:26:06] | You’re a whiskey man, are you not? | 你喜欢威士忌 对吧 |
[2:26:08] | I was, most of the time. | 以前大多数时候都喜欢 |
[2:26:18] | On the house. | 免费赠送 |
[2:26:23] | This was your brand. | 这是你喜欢的牌子 |
[2:26:26] | Jack Daniel’s. | 杰克·丹尼尔 |
[2:26:27] | I used to see the bottles in our home. | 我以前在家里看过这酒瓶 |
[2:26:30] | Our real home, before all this. | 我们在此之前真正的家 |
[2:26:33] | I smelled one once. It smelled like something on fire, | 有次我闻了一下 感觉像是什么烧着了 |
[2:26:36] | which I suppose it was. | 我想我的感觉没错 |
[2:26:40] | I’m afraid you’ve confused me with someone else. | 恐怕你是把我跟别人搞混了 |
[2:26:43] | It’s Lloyd. | 我叫劳伊德 |
[2:26:45] | Lloyd. | 劳伊德 |
[2:26:48] | I apologize, Mr. Torrance. | 抱歉 托伦斯先生 |
[2:26:50] | I don’t know where everyone is, but it’ll pick up. | 我不知道大家都去哪里了 但是会热闹起来的 |
[2:26:54] | Oh, I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪里 |
[2:26:56] | And you’re right… | 你说得没错 |
[2:26:58] | it’ll pick up. | 会热闹起来的 |
[2:27:01] | If you don’t mind my saying, Mr. Torrance, you seem… | 希望你不介意 托伦斯先生 你似乎 |
[2:27:05] | put upon. | 被利用了 |
[2:27:07] | Put upon? | 被利用了 |
[2:27:09] | Ain’t that the way. | 不是这样吗 |
[2:27:12] | Man just living his life, | 男人过着自己的生活 |
[2:27:14] | trying to do his work. | 努力做好自己的工作 |
[2:27:16] | He gets put upon. | 结果被利用了 |
[2:27:18] | Pulled into other people’s problems. | 牵扯进别人的麻烦 |
[2:27:20] | I see it all the time, if you don’t mind my saying. | 我见得太多了 请别介意我这么说 |
[2:27:25] | So we lived in Florida. | 后来我们住在佛罗里达 |
[2:27:28] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[2:27:29] | Mom and I. | 我和妈妈 |
[2:27:31] | I’m afraid I don’t know who you mean. | 恐怕我不知道你说的是谁 |
[2:27:36] | We never wanted to see snow again, | 我们再也不想看见雪 |
[2:27:39] | so we lived in Florida. | 所以我们住在佛罗里达 |
[2:27:41] | Tiny place, but it was comfortable, and we were happy. | 房子很小 但很舒适 我们很幸福 |
[2:27:45] | I mean, we were grieving. | 我们也很悲伤 |
[2:27:49] | We were traumatized, | 我们受到了精神创伤 |
[2:27:51] | but there was happiness too. | 但同时也有快乐幸福 |
[2:27:56] | She… | 她 |
[2:27:59] | She would look away. | 她会移开目光 |
[2:28:01] | She’d look at me, | 她看着我 |
[2:28:02] | but she’d always look away after a second or two. | 但一两秒后总会移开目光 |
[2:28:06] | It took me a while to notice it. | 过了段时间我才注意到 |
[2:28:07] | But after the Overlook, she wouldn’t look me in the eyes, | 但在眺望酒店之后 她不会直视我的眼睛 |
[2:28:10] | not for long. | 不会一直看着 |
[2:28:12] | Couldn’t figure it out. | 我一直不理解 |
[2:28:16] | But it… | 但其实 |
[2:28:21] | It was you. | 其实是你 |
[2:28:25] | She saw your eyes in me, and she’d have to look away. | 她在我眼中看见你 就不得不移开目光 |
[2:28:30] | It tortured her to have to do that. | 这让她备受折磨 |
[2:28:31] | So, I fixed it. | 所以我治好了 |
[2:28:33] | I fixed it for her, and it was the last time I ever used it. | 我帮她治好了 那是我最后一次用它 |
[2:28:36] | So that she wouldn’t see you anymore when she looked at me. | 这样她就不会再在我眼中看到你 |
[2:28:43] | I was 20 when she died. | 她去世的时候我二十岁 |
[2:28:45] | And back then, I saw when someone was gonna die. | 那时候我能看出来有人要死了 |
[2:28:49] | I saw flies. Black flies. | 我能看见苍蝇 黑苍蝇 |
[2:28:51] | “Death flies,” I called them, circling people’s faces. | 我称之为”死蝇” 它们会绕着人脸飞 |
[2:28:55] | And in those last weeks, she was covered… | 最后那几周 她满脸… |
[2:28:58] | Her whole face. | 满脸都是苍蝇 |
[2:28:59] | I could barely see her eyes. | 我几乎看不见她的眼睛 |
[2:29:03] | And I… I tried to comfort her, but I could hardly look at her. | 我试着安慰她 但是我几乎没法直视她 |
[2:29:08] | And she saw that. | 她看出来了 |
[2:29:12] | She just lay there dying, | 她就躺在那里奄奄一息 |
[2:29:14] | with her son who couldn’t look at her. | 而她的儿子都没法直视她 |
[2:29:22] | Maybe something warm to push away such unpleasantries. | 或许喝点烈的来忘掉那种不快 |
[2:29:26] | Don’t you wanna hear about it? She was your wife. | 你不想听听吗 她是你妻子 |
[2:29:29] | I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else. | 我觉得你可能把我当成了别人 |
[2:29:32] | – I’m just a bartender. – Oh, yeah? | -我只是个酒保 -是吗 |
[2:29:35] | Just Lloyd the bartender, pouring joy at the Overlook Hotel. | 只是酒保劳伊德 在眺望酒店倒倒酒 |
[2:29:38] | I’ll pour whatever you like, Mr. Torrance. | 你想喝什么我都给你 托伦斯先生 |
[2:29:43] | Oh, Dad. | 爸 |
[2:29:46] | This drink will cost an awful lot. | 这杯酒代价必然不菲 |
[2:29:48] | Your money is no good here. | 你的钱在这里没用 |
[2:29:50] | Orders from the house. | 免费赠送 |
[2:29:52] | It’ll cost more than money. | 它的代价不在于金钱 |
[2:29:54] | It’ll cost me eight years. | 它会毁掉我的八年努力 |
[2:29:56] | Eight behind me, and who knows how many in front of me. | 过去的八年 谁知道我未来还有几年 |
[2:29:59] | Your credit is fine, Mr. Torrance. | 你的信用没问题 托伦斯先生 |
[2:30:08] | Man takes a drink, | 君唤一壶酒 |
[2:30:11] | the drink takes a drink, | 千杯入愁肠 |
[2:30:14] | and then the drink takes a man. | 酒销人已亡 |
[2:30:17] | Ain’t it so, Dad? | 不是这样吗 爸 |
[2:30:23] | Medicine. | 药 |
[2:30:26] | Medicine is what it is. | 它就是药 |
[2:30:29] | Bona fide cure-all. | 真正的灵丹妙药 |
[2:30:31] | Depression, stress, remorse, failure, wipes it all away. | 抑郁 压力 悔恨 失败 一扫而光 |
[2:30:37] | The mind is a blackboard. | 思想就是一块黑板 |
[2:30:40] | And this | 而这个 |
[2:30:42] | is the eraser. | 就是黑板擦 |
[2:30:49] | A man tries. | 男人努力工作 |
[2:30:51] | He provides. | 养家糊口 |
[2:30:53] | But he’s surrounded by mouths. | 但他周围都是张大的嘴 |
[2:30:56] | that eat, and scream, and cry, and nag. | 吃饭 尖叫 哭喊 唠叨 |
[2:30:59] | So, he asks for one thing, just one thing for him. | 所以他只为自己求一样东西 |
[2:31:02] | To warm him up… | 暖暖身子 |
[2:31:04] | to take the sting out of those days of the mouths, | 逃离被那些嘴支配的痛苦 |
[2:31:07] | eating, and eating, and eating everything he makes, | 它们不停地吃 吃掉他制造的一切 |
[2:31:10] | everything he has. | 他拥有的一切 |
[2:31:12] | And a family. | 还有家庭 |
[2:31:14] | A wife, a kid. | 妻子和孩子 |
[2:31:18] | Those mouths eat time. | 那些嘴吃掉时间 |
[2:31:20] | They eat your days on Earth. | 吃掉你在人间的时日 |
[2:31:23] | They just gobble them up. | 它们狼吞虎咽 |
[2:31:26] | It’s enough to make a man sick. | 足以让一个男人崩溃 |
[2:31:30] | And this… | 而这个 |
[2:31:32] | is the medicine. | 就是良药 |
[2:31:36] | So, tell me, pup, | 告诉我 小子 |
[2:31:39] | are you gonna take your medicine? | 你要吃药吗 |
[2:31:44] | I’m not. | 我不要 |
[2:31:49] | Look at that. I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 我很抱歉 |
[2:31:51] | Clumsy old me, Mr. Torrance. Forgive me. | 我这老家伙笨手笨脚的 请原谅 托伦斯先生 |
[2:31:55] | Let’s get you cleaned up. | 让我帮你擦干净吧 |
[2:32:15] | Management is concerned. | 上头很担心 |
[2:32:17] | Concerned? | 担心 |
[2:32:21] | It’s horrible what she’s done to you. | 她对你做的事太糟糕了 |
[2:32:23] | Pulled you into her mess. | 把你卷进她的麻烦 |
[2:32:28] | A smart man? | 聪明人会怎么做呢 |
[2:32:30] | He’d let her handle it. | 会让她自己解决 |
[2:32:33] | Let things unfold as they’re meant to. | 让事情按本该的样子发展 |
[2:32:37] | Why should you pay her tab, Doc? | 凭什么要你为他买单呢 医生 |
[2:32:41] | And for what? | 为了什么呢 |
[2:32:43] | For this little girl who started all this trouble? | 就为了这个惹来所有麻烦的小姑娘吗 |
[2:32:47] | What would management have me do about that? | 那上头想让我怎么做 |
[2:32:50] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[2:32:52] | Easiest thing in the world to do, son. | 这是世间最容易的事情 孩子 |
[2:32:55] | Just bring her inside. | 把她带进来 |
[2:32:57] | And then, well, | 然后 |
[2:33:00] | you accept the things you cannot change. | 接受自己无法改变的事情 |
[2:33:04] | Dan! | 丹 |
[2:33:05] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[2:33:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:33:40] | This place is sick. | 这地方病了 |
[2:33:43] | Sick like my momo was sick. | 就像我奶奶一样 |
[2:33:45] | It’s cancer, | 她得了癌症 |
[2:33:47] | only worse. | 但这地方比那还糟 |
[2:33:57] | What do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[2:33:58] | We head inside. She’ll find us. | 我们进去 她会来找我们 |
[2:35:50] | Well, well, well. | 快瞧瞧 |
[2:35:54] | Hi there. | 你们好啊 |
[2:35:56] | When this starts, run. | 一旦开始 你就赶快跑 |
[2:35:59] | Yes, you run, dear. | 没错 你跑吧 亲爱的 |
[2:36:02] | And then I will find you | 然后我会找到你 |
[2:36:04] | and you will scream for years until you die. | 我会让你尖叫许多年再死去 |
[2:36:10] | We’ll see who does the screaming. | 倒要瞧瞧谁是尖叫的那一个 |
[2:36:13] | Oh, we’ll see indeed. | 没错 我们走着瞧 |
[2:36:15] | She’s right, you know. | 她说的没错 |
[2:36:17] | You should be afraid. | 你应该感到害怕 |
[2:36:20] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[2:36:22] | Because you don’t know where you’re standing. | 因为你不知道你身处何处 |
[2:36:25] | I’m sorry, who are you, handsome? | 抱歉 帅哥 你是哪位 |
[2:36:31] | You’re the one who killed my Crow, aren’t you? | 就是你是杀了我的乌鸦 对吧 |
[2:36:36] | Go. | 开始 |
[2:37:38] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[2:37:40] | You’ve made some improvements, haven’t you? | 你做了不少改进是吧 |
[2:37:44] | Since the last time I was in your mind. | 自从我上次侵入你的脑子之后 |
[2:37:46] | How do you know we’re not in yours? | 你怎知道不是我们侵入了你的脑子 |
[2:38:03] | Where are you, pup? | 你在哪呢 小家伙 |
[2:38:25] | You’re gonna die here. | 你将死在这里 |
[2:38:28] | Brave words, dear. | 真敢说 亲爱的 |
[2:38:31] | Is that what you really think? | 你真的是那么想的吗 |
[2:38:33] | You’re gonna hurt me? | 你能伤到我 |
[2:38:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[2:38:44] | You know, you remind me of myself. | 你让我想起了我自己 |
[2:38:48] | I can really see it now. | 我现在看明白了 |
[2:38:51] | You’ve got a darkness in you, dear. | 你内心深藏着黑暗 亲爱的 |
[2:38:53] | I think the only difference between you and me is time. | 我想你我之间唯一的区别 就是时间 |
[2:39:06] | You don’t know yet… | 你还不知道 |
[2:39:09] | what you’d do… | 为了拥有更多的时间 |
[2:39:11] | for more time. | 人都会做些什么 |
[2:39:14] | But I promise you, dear, oh, you’d be surprised. | 不过我跟你保证 亲爱的 你会感到惊讶的 |
[2:39:23] | Pain purifies steam. | 疼痛净化灵气 |
[2:39:26] | Fear, too, so, you understand. | 恐惧亦然 请你理解 |
[2:39:49] | I was just like you when I was younger. | 我年轻时和你一模一样 |
[2:39:52] | I was special | 我非常特别 |
[2:39:54] | and alone. | 也孤身一人 |
[2:39:56] | But I met someone who gave me the gift of purpose, of community. | 但我遇到了给予我归属和使命的人 |
[2:39:59] | And I might have given you such a gift | 如果事情不是发展至此 |
[2:40:01] | if things would have gone differently. | 我本来也可能给予你同样的馈赠 |
[2:40:07] | No? | 不要吗 |
[2:40:09] | Defiant, aren’t you? | 你很目中无人 是吧 |
[2:40:12] | So much like me. | 和我真像 |
[2:40:14] | Your mind is so… | 你的脑子如此… |
[2:40:19] | This isn’t your mind, is it? | 这不是你的脑子 对吗 |
[2:40:24] | This isn’t you at all. | 这根本不是你 |
[2:40:28] | You’re just the bait. | 你只是个诱饵 |
[2:40:34] | Enough! | 够了 |
[2:40:38] | Run. | 快跑 |
[2:40:41] | How the hell did we miss you? | 我们怎么会没发现你 |
[2:40:47] | You and I should have met years ago. | 你我本该多年前就相识 |
[2:40:53] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[2:40:55] | That’s your name, isn’t it? | 那是你的名字 对吧 |
[2:40:59] | Well, something happens to the steam when you rubes get older. | 当凡人变老 灵气会发生一些变化 |
[2:41:03] | It gets polluted. | 会被污染 |
[2:41:05] | Dirty. | 变得肮脏 |
[2:41:06] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[2:41:09] | I see the grease all over you. | 我能看见你浑身的污秽 |
[2:41:12] | You don’t shine quite the same. | 你的闪灵和以前不太一样了 |
[2:41:15] | Growing up spoils that, I guess. | 成长糟蹋了你的闪灵 |
[2:41:19] | Seriously, handsome, | 说真的 帅哥 |
[2:41:22] | where have you been hiding? | 你这么多年都躲在哪里 |
[2:41:27] | I can make you an offer. | 我给你开个条件 |
[2:41:30] | An offer I rarely make. | 一个我绝少开的条件 |
[2:41:32] | Oh, yeah? I can’t wait. | 是吗 我真期待呢 |
[2:41:35] | Such a gifted boy | 如此天赋异禀的男孩 |
[2:41:37] | hiding his light under a bushel for so long. | 长久以来深藏不露 |
[2:41:40] | You could live a long, long time. Live well, too. | 你可以活得很久 也可以活得很好 |
[2:41:45] | Indulge yourself, no consequences, | 尽情放纵 无需承担后果 |
[2:41:49] | no hangovers. | 也不会宿醉 |
[2:41:53] | Eat well, live long. | 吃得好 长生不老 |
[2:41:55] | You must be lonely, being the last one. | 只剩你一个了 你肯定很孤单 |
[2:41:58] | I mean, the last one in the world. | 全世界只剩你一个 |
[2:42:01] | Sweetie, I’m not the last. Far from it. | 亲爱的 我可不是最后一个 差得远呢 |
[2:42:04] | I’m just the prettiest. | 我只不过是最漂亮的一个 |
[2:42:06] | I assume you know my answer. | 想必你已经知道我的答复了 |
[2:42:10] | Pity. | 太可惜了 |
[2:42:11] | So, are we doing this or not? | 那我们还打不打了 |
[2:42:33] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[2:42:36] | Look at that, huh? | 瞧瞧 |
[2:42:39] | I seem to have nicked your femoral artery there. | 我似乎伤到了你的股动脉 |
[2:42:44] | Why, you’re gonna bleed to death, huh? | 你会失血过多而死 是吗 |
[2:42:52] | My, my, what a temper you have. | 老天 你脾气还真是倔 |
[2:42:54] | So much fire. | 火气不小 |
[2:42:56] | Such a waste! | 真是浪费 |
[2:42:58] | Or maybe not. | 也许不是浪费 |
[2:43:06] | Oh, damn. | 见鬼 |
[2:43:09] | Even at your age… | 即便在你这个岁数 |
[2:43:11] | it’s so good. | 还是如此美味 |
[2:43:18] | You taste like whiskey. | 你尝起来就像威士忌 |
[2:43:25] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[2:43:27] | Danny boy! | 小丹尼 |
[2:43:29] | 红朗姆 | |
[2:43:31] | Oh, so much terror. | 如此深重的恐惧 |
[2:43:33] | All your life, huh? | 你的一生都如此吗 |
[2:43:37] | Delicious. | 太美味了 |
[2:43:45] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[2:43:48] | Oh, damn. | 见鬼 |
[2:43:54] | What are… You’re not alone in there. | 什么…不只有你一个 |
[2:43:58] | What are you hiding, huh? | 你还藏了什么 |
[2:44:01] | What’s in those? | 那些是什么 |
[2:44:03] | Something special, huh? | 特别的东西 是吧 |
[2:44:05] | They’re not special. They’re starving. | 他们才不特别 他们饿坏了 |
[2:44:17] | No. | 不 |
[2:44:17] | No. | 不 |
[2:44:18] | No! | 不 |
[2:44:57] | Hello, Danny. | 你好啊 丹尼 |
[2:45:01] | Come and play with us… | 来和我们一起玩 |
[2:45:05] | forever… | 永远 |
[2:45:07] | and ever… | 永远 |
[2:45:10] | and ever. | 永永远远 |
[2:45:46] | Uncle Dan. | 丹叔叔 |
[2:45:49] | Uncle Dan, is it done? | 丹叔叔 搞定了吗 |
[2:45:51] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[2:46:15] | Great party, isn’t it? | 派对很棒吧 |
[2:46:17] | Abra! | 阿布拉 |
[2:46:22] | Abra! | 阿布拉 |
[2:46:40] | Abra! | 阿布拉 |
[2:46:48] | Abra! | 阿布拉 |
[2:47:08] | Try it. | 来啊 |
[2:47:12] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[2:47:14] | Abra. | 阿布拉 |
[2:47:16] | You’ve been very, very bad. | 你很不乖哦 |
[2:47:19] | You’re not Uncle Dan. | 你不是丹叔叔 |
[2:47:21] | You’re a mask. A false face. | 你只是一个面具 一张假的面孔 |
[2:47:25] | Who else would I be? | 那我能是谁 |
[2:47:27] | You’re the hotel. | 你是这家酒店 |
[2:47:28] | But he’s still in there. | 但他仍然存在 |
[2:47:30] | Mask is off, then. | 那就摘掉面具吧 |
[2:47:36] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么笑 |
[2:47:38] | Because you don’t know where you’re standing. | 因为你不知道你身处何处 |
[2:47:42] | I know these halls like my own face, child. | 我对这些走廊了如指掌 孩子 |
[2:47:44] | I mean the body you’re standing in. | 我是说你身处的这具躯体 |
[2:47:47] | The face you’re wearing. | 你戴起的这幅面孔 |
[2:47:48] | That’s Dan Torrance, and you don’t know him. | 这是丹·托伦斯 而你并不了解他 |
[2:47:50] | Dan Torrance. | 丹·托伦斯 |
[2:47:52] | Dan Torrance made one stop as soon as he got here. | 丹·托伦斯来到这里做的第一件事 |
[2:47:57] | To the boiler room. | 就是去了锅炉房 |
[2:48:24] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[2:48:27] | You were supposed to run. | 不是让你跑吗 |
[2:48:29] | I didn’t wanna leave you. | 我不想扔下你 |
[2:48:33] | I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. | 我就在我本该在的地方 |
[2:48:37] | I can’t hold it off for much longer. Abra, you need to run. | 我无法抵抗他们太久 阿布拉 你得赶快离开 |
[2:48:40] | No. | 不 |
[2:48:41] | I’m not going anywhere without you. | 没有你我哪也不去 |
[2:48:43] | I have to close the door behind us, right? | 我得把我们身后的门关上 不是吗 |
[2:48:46] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[2:51:02] | Come on, Uncle Dan. | 快点 丹叔叔 |
[2:51:04] | Get out of there. | 快出来 |
[2:51:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:51:19] | The fire spread fast, | 火势扩散地很快 |
[2:51:22] | destroying the hotel. | 毁掉了酒店 |
[2:51:24] | Purifying it. | 净化了它 |
[2:51:27] | I could almost hear it… | 我几乎能听到它的… |
[2:51:29] | screaming. | 尖叫 |
[2:51:31] | I could hear it dying. | 我能听到它在死去 |
[2:51:34] | And deep inside, I knew… | 而内心深处 我知道… |
[2:51:39] | I knew you were okay. | 我知道你没事 |
[2:51:42] | I’m sorry I put you in danger. | 抱歉我让你身处险境 |
[2:51:45] | It was the only way. | 那是唯一的办法 |
[2:51:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:51:50] | Do you think she was right | 你认为她说的是真的吗 |
[2:51:53] | when she said she wasn’t the last one? | 她不是最后一个 |
[2:51:57] | The world’s a hungry place. | 这是个饥肠辘辘的世界 |
[2:51:59] | A dark place. | 非常黑暗 |
[2:52:02] | Maybe there’s more of them | 也许像他们那样的人还有更多 |
[2:52:03] | or things like them or worse, | 或是比他们更可怕的东西 |
[2:52:04] | but there are more people like you, too. | 但也有更多像你一样的人 |
[2:52:08] | People who stand. | 挺身而出的人 |
[2:52:13] | I told you when I first met you, | 我第一次见到你时 |
[2:52:15] | I told you that you should hide. | 就告诉你应该藏起来 |
[2:52:19] | That you should keep your head down. | 应该低调行事 |
[2:52:22] | Keep your shine out of sight. | 掩藏你的闪灵能力 |
[2:52:26] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[2:52:31] | Shine on, Abra Stone. | 展现你的闪灵吧 阿布拉·斯通 |
[2:52:36] | You shine on. | 尽情展现 |
[2:52:41] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭好了 |
[2:52:45] | Who are you talking to? | 你和谁说话呢 |
[2:52:49] | No one. | 没谁 |
[2:52:58] | That’s not true. | 我说谎了 |
[2:53:04] | I was talking to Dan. | 我在和丹说话 |
[2:53:13] | We go on after. | 我们死后仍然存在 |
[2:53:16] | We go on. | 仍然存在 |
[2:53:18] | And he’s okay. | 他没事 |
[2:53:20] | So is Daddy. | 爸爸也是 |
[2:53:23] | He really is. | 他真的没事 |
[2:53:28] | Good. | 那就好 |
[2:53:41] | You coming, sweetheart? | 来吃饭吗 宝贝 |
[2:53:45] | In a minute. | 马上 |
[2:54:47] | ♪ Midnight with the stars and you ♪ | |
[2:54:47] | Midnight, The Stars and You – Ray Noble and His Orchestra | |
[2:54:54] | ♪ Midnight and a rendezvous ♪ | |
[2:55:00] | ♪ Your eyes held a message tender ♪ | |
[2:55:06] | ♪ Saying “I surrender all my love to you” ♪ | |
[2:55:15] | ♪ Midnight brought us sweet romance ♪ | |
[2:55:22] | ♪ I know all my whole life through ♪ | |
[2:55:29] | ♪ I’ll be remembering you ♪ | |
[2:55:32] | ♪ Whatever else I do ♪ | |
[2:55:36] | ♪ Midnight with the stars and you ♪ |