Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] – You okay? – Mm. -你还好吗 -嗯
[00:11] Haven’t slept all night? 是不是一夜没睡
[00:13] – Did you connect with Esi? – I did. -你联系了艾丝吗 -联系了
[00:15] Uh, good news and bad news. 好消息和坏消息
[00:16] Good news is Esi made contact with the Fribourg Confidence. 好消息是艾丝联系了弗莱堡的秘密
[00:19] They’ve agreed to extract the drive 他们同意取出
[00:20] from Reddington’s safe deposit box at Key Atlantic. 雷丁顿在基大西洋银行保险箱中的硬盘
[00:22] Once they get the drive, have Esi deliver it to Cooper. 一旦拿到硬盘 就让艾丝把它交给库珀
[00:25] If the intel on that drive can help prove 如果里面的情报能帮助证明
[00:27] Reddington is N-13, Cooper should know. 雷丁顿就是N13 库珀有必要知道
[00:30] And the bad news? 坏消息呢
[00:31] 72 hours ago, you were an FBI agent. 72小时前 你还是联调局的探员
[00:33] Now you’re on the run 现在却要
[00:34] from the very same people you used to work for. 被以前的同事们通缉
[00:37] What exactly is our plan? 我们的计划到底是什么
[00:38] We see Mr. French. 我们去见弗伦奇先生
[00:40] I don’t know who that is. 我没听说过这个人
[00:43] My mother spent almost 30 years running from Neville Townsend. 我母亲躲了内维尔·汤森德近三十年
[00:46] The only way she survived was through a network of resources 她能活着全靠弗伦奇先生
[00:50] that Mr. French helped her build. 帮她建立的资源网
[00:52] He was her guardian angel. 他是我母亲的守护神
[00:53] I found his contact in her personal effects. 我在她的东西里找到了他的联系方式
[00:57] He says he can help. 他说可以帮忙
[00:59] So we’re not starting flat-footed. 所以我们不是孤立无援
[01:00] No. 当然不是
[01:02] We’re starting with one of the men my mother trusted the most. 我们就从我母亲最信任的人入手
[01:09] Please leave a message. 请留言
[01:13] Voicemail. 语音信箱
[01:18] Maybe he’s at the airport. 或许他去机场接我们了
[01:20] He said meet him at his apartment. 他说在他家见面
[01:23] Call him when we were down here, and he would come meet us. 他说到这里了打给他 他会来接我们
[01:27] So what do you wanna do? 你打算怎么办
[01:38] Something’s happened. Follow me. 出事了 跟我来
[01:44] Two weeks ago, Phillip went to Stockholm on business. 两周前 菲利普去斯德哥尔摩出差
[01:48] Said he’d be two days. 说他要待两天
[01:50] Two days passed, and he never returned. 两天后 他却没有回来
[01:52] I called. No response. 我打给他 但没人接
[01:54] A few days later, Phillip phoned. 几天后 菲利普打给我
[01:57] He said he was in Washington. 说他在华盛顿
[01:59] He said something had happened 他说发生了一些事情
[02:00] and that it wasn’t safe for me in the house. 家里已经不安全了
[02:03] He told me there was a key taped to the bottom of his printer. 他说打印机下粘着一把钥匙
[02:07] It unlocked this apartment, 它打开了这间公寓
[02:09] which I didn’t even know he had. 我都不知道他什么时候买的
[02:11] The only thing Phillip would say about his situation 菲利普唯一提到的事
[02:14] was that the daughter of a client was in trouble. 就是他客户的女儿遇到了麻烦
[02:17] I assume you’re the daughter. 我猜那个人就是你
[02:19] Mrs. French, your husband, 弗伦奇太太 您的先生
[02:21] what did he tell you he does for a living? 告诉过您他的职业吗
[02:23] Phillip was a recruiter for a data-management firm, 菲利普是一家数据管理公司的招聘员
[02:28] but that was a lie, too, wasn’t it? 但这也是谎话 对吗
[02:32] I’m afraid so. 我想是的
[02:35] Do you believe he’s alive? 你觉得他还活着吗
[02:37] I have no idea. 我不知道
[02:40] Reddington’s behind this. 是雷丁顿搞的鬼
[02:42] He’s not satisfied killing my mother. 杀了我母亲还不够
[02:44] He has to make sure I have no access to any of her resources. 他还要确保我接触不到她的资源
[02:47] O-Okay. Slow down. W-We have money. 好的别急 我们还有钱
[02:49] We need more than money, Skip. We need assets. 我们需要的不仅是钱斯基普 还有资源
[02:53] Mr. French was gonna introduce me 弗伦奇先生原本可以
[02:54] to the people my mother trusted. 把我介绍给我母亲信任的人
[02:56] This woman doesn’t know anything. 可这个女人什么都不知道
[02:57] Yeah, but w-we know nothing about her. 没错 但我们也不了解她
[02:59] We know she’s scared and can’t go home. 我们知道她现在很害怕 而且有家不能回
[03:02] Which is why we’re not going to abandon her. 所以我们绝对不能丢下她
[03:07] Here’s my number. 这是我的号码
[03:08] If you hear from your husband, if he reaches out, 如果有了你丈夫的消息 或者他联系了你
[03:12] if you need anything at all. 或者你需要任何帮助都可以打给我
[03:13] I know you have no reason to trust me, 我知道你没理由相信我
[03:16] but I am on your husband’s side. 但我是站在你丈夫这边的
[03:19] – Where will you go? – I don’t know. -你们要去哪里 -不知道
[03:20] But what I do know is I’m gonna do everything in my power 但我会竭尽所能
[03:23] to get your husband back and to keep you safe. 找回你丈夫 保护你平安
[03:26] – Mom, I’m tired. – I know, honey. -妈妈我累了 -我知道宝贝
[03:28] We’re gonna go soon. 我们这就走
[03:29] Why don’t you stay here? 你们为什么不留在这里
[03:31] – Oh, we… – There’s plenty of room. -我们… -这里很宽敞
[03:33] You and Agnes can take the room upstairs. 你和艾格尼斯可以睡楼上
[03:36] Your — Your friend can have the sofa. 你的朋友可以睡沙发
[03:38] Unless you have someplace else to go. 除非你们有别的去处
[03:40] That’s very kind of you. 真是太谢谢你了
[03:42] We’re gonna stay with our friend, Agnes. 我们就留在我们的朋友这里 艾格尼斯
[03:44] Can you read me a story? 你可以给我讲故事吗
[03:46] Oh, I can’t, honey. 不行 宝贝
[03:47] We didn’t bring any of our books. 我们一本书都没带
[03:49] What if I tell you a story? 我给你讲个故事怎么样
[03:51] What kind of story? 什么样的故事
[03:53] A funny one. 有意思的故事
[03:55] About a girl and her friend and the sleepover they have 一个女孩和她的朋友
[03:58] in a strawberry cake factory. 在草莓蛋糕工厂的过夜的故事
[04:01] That sounds awesome! 太棒了
[04:02] – I’ll get your pajamas. – Come. -我去给你拿睡衣 -来吧
[04:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:15] I wish you were here. 真希望你在这里
[04:17] I’m always here for you, dearie. 我一直与你同在 亲爱的
[04:25] This is the last thing I ever wanted for you. 这是我最不希望见到的
[04:29] I could’ve stopped him, 我明明可以阻止他
[04:32] and I didn’t. 但是我没有
[04:34] I failed you. 我对不起你
[04:35] You protected me. 你保护了我
[04:44] I can’t do this alone. 我一个人做不来
[04:47] I know that. 我知道
[04:49] It’s why you’ve been thinking of asking for help, 所以你才一直想寻求帮助
[04:52] about turning to him. 向他求助
[04:54] You’re a smart woman, Elizabeth. 你是个聪明的姑娘 伊丽莎白
[04:58] Which is why this next part will be so painful. 所以接下来才会非常痛苦
[05:02] But if you’ve learned anything from my mistakes, 但如果你已经吸取了我的教训
[05:06] it’s that you can’t show weakness. 你就知道绝不能暴露软肋
[05:08] You have to fight like Reddington, 你要像雷丁顿一样去战斗
[05:11] be every bit as fierce 要心狠手辣
[05:14] and cross whatever line it takes. 百无禁忌
[05:17] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[05:19] I’m saying you know what you have to do. 我说你知道自己应该做什么
[05:21] Listen to your heart. 跟从自己的本心
[05:25] The enemy of your enemy… 敌人的敌人
[05:28] is your friend. 就是朋友
[05:40] Skip. 斯基普
[05:42] – Wake up! – What? What? -醒醒 -怎么了
[05:44] – I know what we gotta do. – Yeah, you mean sleep? -我知道该怎么办了 -你是说睡觉吗
[05:46] We’re gonna take down Reddington 我们要联合雷丁顿最厌恶的人
[05:47] by teaming up with the man he hates the most. 来打败他
[06:00] This is insane. Neville Townsend spent 30 years 太疯狂了 过去三十年里
[06:03] trying to hunt and kill your mother. 内维尔·汤森德一直在追杀你母亲
[06:06] Now you want him to be our partner? 现在你却想跟他合作
[06:07] We have a common enemy. 我们有共同的敌人
[06:09] Yeah, Townsend doesn’t know that Reddington’s N-13, okay? 没错 但汤森德不知道雷丁顿就是N13
[06:12] He thinks your mother’s the one that betrayed him, 他以为背叛他的人是你母亲
[06:14] and he thinks she’s dead. 并且以为她已经死了
[06:15] Why poke the bear? 为什么要自找麻烦
[06:17] Because if he knew the truth, 因为他一旦知道了真相
[06:18] if he knew that Reddington killed his family 知道了是雷丁顿杀了他的家人
[06:20] and framed my mother, he’d hate him as much as I do. 还栽赃给我母亲 他就会和我一样恨他
[06:23] Neville Townsend’s the one man other than Reddington 内维尔·汤森德是除了雷丁顿外
[06:26] who has the power and resources to really see this through. 唯一有能力有资源去完成这件事的
[06:30] Even if I agreed to this…idea, 就算我同意了这个想法
[06:33] we have no idea how to find him? 我们怎么找到他
[06:35] His wife and children are dead, but not his sister. 他的妻子孩子已经死了 但他的姐姐还活着
[06:38] Her name is Mary Bremmer. 她叫玛丽·布雷默
[06:40] She’s one of the very few people in Townsend’s life 她是我母亲能确定的为数不多的
[06:43] that my mother was able to identify. 汤森德的亲人
[06:45] If we could get to her, if we could win her trust, 如果我们能找到她 取得她的信任
[06:49] she might be able to put us in touch with Townsend. 她也许能帮我们联系上汤森德
[06:51] You really need to go back to bed. 你真该回去睡觉了
[06:54] Skip, I know how to make this work. 斯基普 我知道怎么做能做成
[06:58] Ask me how we recruit her. 快问我怎么拉她入伙
[07:01] I’m not gonna ask you that. 我是不会问的
[07:11] How do we recruit her? 我们怎么拉她入伙
[07:16] With the help of criminals. 靠一些罪犯的帮助
[07:20] And I know a lot of criminals. 我可认识不少罪犯
[07:23] Before we do anything, we need a network in place. 首先 我们需要建立自己的网络
[07:27] So, how long did you serve? 你当了多久的兵
[07:29] Two tours. Went private after that. 两个轮期 之后就出来单干了
[07:33] We start with protection. People we vet. 从建立保护力量开始 我们审查这些人
[07:36] And you ran reconnaissance planes? 你驾驶过侦察机
[07:39] As well as security detail. Sort of go where I’m needed. 也当过安保人员 哪里有需要我就去那里
[07:41] And at the same time, we need papers. All of us. 与此同时 我们所有人都需要身份
[07:45] Identities with backgrounds, travel histories, 背景 旅行经历
[07:48] tax records, the works. 纳税记录 工作齐全的身份
[07:52] Okay, wait. Go back to Townsend. 好 等等 说回汤森德那里
[07:55] You said we get to him through his sister. 你说过我们通过他姐姐找到他
[07:57] How the hell is that supposed to work? 那到底该怎么做
[07:58] Well, first, we have to find her. 首先 我们得找到她
[08:00] There’s a bounty hunter out of Bosnia, Adin Markovic. 波斯尼亚有个赏金猎人 艾丁·马科维奇
[08:03] He’s supposed to be the best of the best. 他应该算是行业翘楚
[08:05] We find him, then he finds Bremmer. 我们找到他 他去找布雷默
[08:08] He hopes you’re happy with the results 他希望你对结果满意
[08:10] and would like to discuss his payment. 然后来谈谈报酬
[08:12] Liz, Bremmer’s a chemical-weapons dealer. 莉斯 布雷默是个化学武器贩子
[08:15] She doesn’t trust anyone. 她谁都不相信
[08:16] Why would she trust, let alone agree, to help us? 她为什么相信 更别说同意 帮助我们
[08:19] She won’t. 她不会的
[08:21] Which is why we have to earn her trust. 所以我们要先赢得她的信任
[08:23] I was thinking of saving her life. 我打算救她一命
[08:26] Is it in jeopardy? 有危险吗
[08:27] Not that I know of, but it will be. 据我所知没有 但确实会有危险
[08:29] What do you know about Alban Veseli, 你对阿尔巴·维塞利了解多少
[08:31] The Freelancer? 就是那位自由职业者
[08:32] He’s the first criminal our Task Force put away. 他是我们特遣小组抓到的第一个罪犯
[08:35] He’s been rotting in a hole for seven years. 他已经在牢里关了七年
[08:38] Seven years ago, Veseli derailed a passenger train 七年前 维塞利使一列客运火车
[08:40] by making it hit a curve too fast. 超速通过弯道导致其脱轨
[08:42] I thought we’d use some of Reddington’s money, 我想我们可以用雷丁顿的钱
[08:44] hire him a new lawyer, someone we own. 给他请一个新律师 找个自己人
[08:47] Who the hell are you? 你是谁啊
[08:48] I don’t think you got a fair trial. 我认为你没有得到公正的审判
[08:50] The lawyer files an appeal, 律师提出上诉
[08:51] claims that the court violated his client’s 声称法院侵犯了他的当事人
[08:54] 6th Amendment right to confront his accuser, 根据第六修正案与原告对质的权利
[08:56] who just so happens to be the FBI’s confidential source, 而原告恰好是联邦调查局的机密消息来源
[09:01] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[09:02] You’re telling me the United States Government 你是说美国政府
[09:05] is willingly in business with Raymond Reddington? 正主动与雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作
[09:07] Okay, but the Feds are never gonna 是的 但是联调局是不会
[09:09] put Reddington into a courtroom. 把雷丁顿送上法庭的
[09:10] I’m a fugitive, so I’m not gonna show up in court, either. 我是个逃犯 所以我也不会出现在法庭上
[09:13] I ordered Agent Keen to appear. She didn’t. 我传令了基恩探员 她没有来
[09:16] So, if the case agent doesn’t show 所以 如果办案探员没有到场
[09:19] and the confidential source doesn’t show, 机密消息来源没有到场
[09:21] the judge would be — 法官就会
[09:22] Well, to say the least, he’d be concerned. 至少他会担心一下
[09:25] Oh, I’m not concerned. I’m offended. 我不是担心 我是很生气
[09:27] I’m granting the defendant’s motion 我要批准被告的动议
[09:28] to withdraw his guilty plea, 撤销他的认罪
[09:30] and I am forced to dismiss the charges against him. 而且不得不驳回对他的指控
[09:33] Don’t do this. 别这么做
[09:33] You want to release a mass murderer 你想释放一个杀人狂魔
[09:36] in exchange for what? 来换到什么
[09:38] Miss Keen arranged for your release 基恩小姐安排释放了你
[09:39] because she requires your services. 因为她需要你的效力
[09:41] What does she need me to do? 她需要我做什么
[09:43] I want him to kill Mary Bremmer. 我要他去杀玛丽·布雷默
[09:45] So you can save her. 然后你就可以救下她了
[09:46] We get The Freelancer out of jail. 我们把自由职业者放出来
[09:49] In exchange, he goes after Bremmer. 作为交换 他去追杀布雷默
[09:51] He’s never gonna kill Bremmer because we’re gonna grab her. 他不可能布雷默 因为我们会抓住她
[09:53] I like it. Except you told me that 我喜欢 但你和我说过
[09:56] The Freelancer hides his assassinations 自由职业者习惯把他的暗杀行动
[09:58] by masking them as mass-casualty accidents. 伪装成大规模伤亡事故
[10:01] There are 162 passengers on board, and he’ll kill everyone. 机上有162位乘客 他会杀了他们全部
[10:04] Wait. I thought The Freelancer was going after Reddington. 等等 自由职业者不是要杀雷丁顿吗
[10:06] I’m gonna backchannel information through the Task Force 我要通过渠道反向对特遣部队传递信息
[10:09] and make sure no one gets hurt 来确保没人受伤
[10:11] and The Freelancer goes back to prison where he belongs. 自由职业者滚回监狱
[10:13] Go back to Bremmer. 说回到布雷默
[10:15] You pull her off the street, that woman ain’t gonna be happy. 你把她从街上抓走 那女人可不会高兴的
[10:19] I want to talk to her! Do you hear me?! 我要跟她说话 你们听见了没有
[10:22] After I explain to her that I not only saved her life, 但当我告诉她我不仅救了她的命
[10:26] plucked her out of the arms of 还把她从守株待兔的联邦调查局的
[10:28] the awaiting FBI, 魔爪里拽了出来
[10:29] she might change her tune. 她或许会改变态度
[10:30] Mary. 玛丽
[10:32] My people didn’t grab you to hurt you. 我的人抓你不是要伤害你
[10:35] They grabbed you in an effort to save your life. 他们抓你是为了救你
[10:37] In fact, she may even thank me by offering 实际上 她还会感谢我
[10:40] to make an introduction to her brother, 主动介绍我认识她哥哥
[10:43] Neville Townsend. 内维尔·汤森德
[10:44] Bremmer says she’s thought about it. 布雷默说她考虑好了
[10:46] She’s willing to reach out to her brother, 她愿意联系她哥哥
[10:47] see if she can make an introduction. 来看看她能不能帮忙引荐一下
[10:55] Well, Miss…Keen. 基恩女士
[11:00] This is certainly unprecedented. 这情况我真是万万没有想到
[11:02] – Where’s Mary? – In FBI custody. -玛丽在哪 -被联调局逮捕了
[11:05] She took her, what, to hurt me? 她绑走了她 为什么 就为了伤害我
[11:07] Talk to me, Neville. I’m right here. 直接跟我谈 内维尔 我就在这
[11:09] I’m looking right at you. 我正在看着你
[11:11] Why did you take my sister? 你为什么要抓走我姐姐
[11:14] Because I had no way to reach you. 因为我没法联系上你
[11:16] Taking your sister forced her to make contact, 绑架你姐姐能逼她联系你
[11:18] to negotiate her safe return… 以换取她的安全回归
[11:20] and to get this face-to-face meeting with you. 也能让我有这次和你面对面的机会
[11:24] -I had nothing to… -…do with today’s capture. -今天的抓捕行动 -和我毫无关系
[11:26] No? You’re an FBI agent. 是吗 你可是联调局探员
[11:27] Not anymore, I’m not. 不 现在已经不是了
[11:28] The FBI can’t help me. You can. 联调局帮不了我 你可以
[11:34] You’re doing well, Elizabeth. 你做得很好 伊丽莎白
[11:36] Stay strong. He’ll say yes. 保持强硬 他会妥协的
[11:39] I don’t know if I can do this. 我不知道我能不能做得到
[11:40] This animal hunted my mother. 这个禽兽追杀我妈
[11:42] Of course you can. You know that. 你可以的 你知道
[11:45] What you don’t know is how ugly he really is. 你不知道的是他真正有多丑恶
[11:49] How vicious he can be. 他能有多邪恶
[11:51] He’ll want to know you’re capable of doing 他会想确定你有能力
[11:53] what needs to get done. 完成需要完成的事情
[11:55] He’ll want to test you. 他要试试你
[11:58] What do you mean, test? 什么意思 试试我
[12:04] What you’ve done, 你的所作所为
[12:06] coming here like this, it’s so audacious. 像这样只身前来 你胆子不小
[12:09] But if I were to even consider an alliance, 但如果我要考虑和你结盟
[12:12] I’d need to know, w-without question, that I can trust you. 我需要确定 我能毫无疑问地信任你
[12:16] – You can trust me. – I hope so. -你可以信任我 -希望如此
[12:19] Which is why I’m going to give you an opportunity to prove it. 所以我会给你一个机会来证明自己
[12:23] What do you mean? 什么意思
[12:24] It means you’re going to earn my trust by killing my sister. 意思是你要杀了我姐姐来赢得我的信任
[12:28] I just saved your sister. 我刚救了你姐姐
[12:30] I’m not a murderer. 我不是个杀人犯
[12:31] She knows too much. 她知道得太多了
[12:32] She’s made herself a liability. 她现在变成了累赘
[12:34] She’s your sister. 她是你的姐姐
[12:36] You can’t beat Reddington without me. 没有我 你赢不了雷丁顿
[12:39] That’s why you’re here. You need me on your team. 所以你来这里 你需要我站在你这边
[12:41] This is my price. Are you willing to pay it? 这是我的价码 你愿不愿意支付
[12:50] – You have to do it. – I — -你一定得杀 -我…
[12:52] – Reddington would in a heartbeat. – I can’t. I can’t. -如果是雷丁顿他绝不会犹豫 -我不能
[12:55] He’d see it as nothing more than a transaction 他会认为这不过是一笔交易
[12:58] required to close a business relationship. 是建立商业关系的必要条件
[13:01] This is a woman’s life we’re talking about. 我们现在说的是一条人命
[13:07] I know how difficult this is for you, 我知道对你来说很难
[13:10] but I also know what happens if you don’t see this through. 但是我也知道你完不成的后果
[13:14] I failed because I wasn’t willing to play 我就是因为不遵守雷蒙德的规矩
[13:16] by Raymond’s rules. 才失败的
[13:18] You can’t make that same mistake. 你不能重蹈我的覆辙
[13:20] Dearie, you have to redefine who you are, 亲爱的 你要重新定义你是谁
[13:23] what you are willing to become. 你愿意成为什么样的人
[13:25] If you have any hope of unseating Reddington, 要想有一丝希望能打败雷丁顿
[13:28] you’re going to have to become just as ruthless. 你就必须和他一样冷酷无情
[13:31] So, either walk away now, 所以 要么现在放弃
[13:34] or shove your feelings down and get it done with. 要么收起感情 把事情做了
[13:37] Besides, she’s no angel. 而且 她也不是什么好人
[13:38] The woman brokers chemical weapons. 那女的是做化学武器生意的
[13:46] So… 那么
[13:49] what’s it gonna be? 怎么样
[13:57] How did you get in here? 你是怎么进来的
[13:59] What are we doing here? 我们要做什么
[14:00] Does Neville have people on the way? 内维尔的人是不是在路上了
[14:40] It’s done. 搞定了
[14:41] What wonderful news. 真是个好消息
[14:43] Nice work, Agent Keen. 干得不错 基恩探员
[14:45] It looks like you’ve found yourself a partner in crime. 看来你为自己找到了犯罪搭档
[14:59] Reddington is N-13. 雷丁顿就是N13
[15:00] – So you say. – He framed my mother. -这只是你的说法 -他陷害了我母亲
[15:02] An assertion I want to believe, but need to prove. 我也想相信这个说法 但需要证据
[15:05] Elizabeth, we are not going to kill him 伊丽莎白 杀他之前
[15:06] without asking questions first about the Archive, 我们要先问他档案的事
[15:10] what he plans to do with it. 问问他打算怎么处理
[15:11] That is something I need to fully understand. 这件事我要弄得清清楚楚
[15:14] How did it happen? 事情是怎么发生的
[15:16] Your family. 你的家人
[15:22] Let’s not do this. 别说这个
[15:23] Is it true that’s why you don’t sleep? 是真的吗 你因为这件事睡不着
[15:28] What did Reddington do to you? 雷丁顿对你做了什么
[15:31] I know the Vory ran drugs through your ports. 我知道沃里[俄罗斯黑手党]通过你的港口运毒
[15:34] I know you paid the KBG to look the other way. 我也知道你买通了克格勃睁一只眼闭一只眼
[15:36] – Elizabeth. – I know the documents -伊丽莎白 -我还知道
[15:37] N-13 stole detailed that cover-up. N13偷走的文件详细记录了这个秘密
[15:40] But what happened when that was exposed? 但是被曝光之后发生了什么
[15:43] What on earth could they possibly have done to you? 他们到底对你做了什么
[16:00] My ports lined the pockets of some very powerful Russians. 我的港口让一些俄罗斯权贵赚得盆满钵满
[16:04] When our business was exposed, 我们的交易被曝光以后
[16:06] they lost not only careers, but their fortunes. 他们不仅断送了自己的事业 还有财路
[16:09] The Vory knew the authorities had reached out to me. 沃里知道政府部门找到了我
[16:12] They were pressuring me to testify against them 逼我作证指控沃里
[16:14] in exchange for immunity. 以换取豁免权
[16:16] They made an example of you. 他们利用你来杀鸡儆猴
[16:18] By… 通过
[16:22] subjecting me to a fate worse than death. 比杀了我更可怕的手段
[16:27] They went after your family. 他们对你的家人下手
[16:30] I was… 当时我
[16:35] I was asleep for most of it. 整个过程大部分时间都睡着了
[16:44] Woke to the sound of my wife whimpering. 听到我妻子的哭声才醒来
[16:47] When I got downstairs, my eldest was already gone. 我下楼时 大儿子已经没了
[16:51] My youngest, he… 小儿子 他
[16:57] was taking his last breaths. 只剩下最后一口气
[17:03] Their mother had been forced to watch the whole ordeal. 他们母亲被迫看着这残忍的一幕
[17:08] Then I was forced to watch them slaughter her. 接着我又被迫看着她被他们残忍杀害
[17:16] I spent 30 years believing the documents 我三十年里一直相信
[17:20] your mother stole sparked the fire 你妈妈偷的文件就是导火索
[17:22] that burned my life to the ground, 把我的人生烧成了灰烬
[17:24] and every KGB informant and asset I can buy 每一个我能收买的克格勃线人和内部人员
[17:26] believes the same thing. 也都这么认为
[17:28] But if you’re right, if Reddington is N-13, 但如果你是对的 如果雷丁顿是N13
[17:32] I need him to confirm it. 我要他自己承认
[17:35] I need to know he has the Archive, 我要确认是他拿了档案
[17:38] what he intends to do with it. 他打算怎么处理
[17:39] I need to know his endgame. 我要知道他的最终目的
[17:41] I need to know… 我要知道
[17:45] why my family had to die. 为什么我的家人必须死
[17:49] He won’t talk. 他不会说的
[17:51] We will kill him, Elizabeth. 我们会杀了他的 伊丽莎白
[17:53] He’s not afraid of death. 他不怕死
[17:54] Perhaps not, but he will talk. 也许不怕 但他会开口
[18:00] So, we, what? 所以 我们怎么做
[18:03] Grab him? 抓住他
[18:05] You help lure him out. 你帮忙引他出来
[18:07] Through a friend, someone he trusts. 找个他信任的朋友做中间人
[18:09] And then we talk. 然后我们和他谈
[18:11] And then… we kill him. 然后 我们杀了他
[18:14] We’re gonna need a familiar face to gain access. 我们要找个熟人和他取得联系
[18:18] I think I know just the guy. 我想我知道找谁
[18:21] We talked about this. 我们已经聊过这事了
[18:22] I know, Ruddiger, but things have changed. 我知道 鲁迪格 但是情况变了
[18:24] Nothing has changed. 什么都没有变
[18:26] I have a partner. 我有同伴了
[18:27] My position hasn’t changed. 我的立场没有变
[18:29] Raymond is my friend. He’s like a brother. 雷蒙德是我朋友 他就像兄弟一样
[18:31] He has seen me through two wives and four stints in rehab. 他见证了我两任妻子和四次戒酒的经历
[18:34] I will never betray him. 我永远不会背叛他的
[18:36] – Hear me out. – I am leaving. -听我说 -我要走了
[18:38] – Just please — – I should never have come. -我请求你 -我就不该来
[18:40] I’m only here ’cause you tricked me into coming. 都是你把我骗过来的
[18:42] – Ruddiger, please. – Piss off. -鲁丁格 求你 -滚开
[18:43] Don’t go out that door! 别出那个门
[18:44] It’s not just me. 不光是我
[18:46] Red’s people are not for sale. 红魔的人不是钱能收买的
[18:48] Elizabeth insisted on talking to you first. 伊丽莎白坚持要先和你谈话
[18:51] – I don’t like talk. – No! -我不喜欢谈话 -不要
[18:53] Elizabeth, what have you done?! 伊丽莎白 你干了什么
[18:55] Tell him to stop it! 叫他停手
[18:57] Stop! Stop! 停 停
[19:04] You’re going to call Reddington, 你给雷丁顿打电话
[19:06] and you’re going to set a meeting. 跟他约好见面
[19:07] Let go! 放开
[19:08] You’re gonna do exactly as I say. 你要乖乖按我说的做
[19:10] The hell I am! 我不干
[19:11] I appreciate your dedication to your friend, 我很欣赏你对朋友的忠诚
[19:13] but you’ve obviously never met my friend. 不过你显然是没见过我的朋友
[19:16] Her name is Dr. Perillos. 她是佩里俄斯医生
[19:17] Doctor, our friend here seems to be something of a bomb-maker. 医生 咱们这位朋友好像脾气不小
[19:21] I think you should start with his fingers. 你可以从手指开始
[19:24] Oh, no. No. 别别别
[19:26] No! 不要
[19:28] N-o-o-o-o! 不要
[19:35] What the hell happened to your hand? 你的手是怎么搞的
[19:37] Oh, uh, car door. 车门夹的
[19:38] I was cooked. Nearly lost my pinky. 我喝大了 小指差点没了
[19:41] You gotta be careful, Max. 你要小心点 麦克斯
[19:42] I need you with all 10 digits. 你可不能缺胳膊少腿
[19:45] What did you find? 有什么发现
[19:46] Ah, partial print on the Tamiya connector. 田宫头上面残留了部分指纹
[19:50] I’ll get it to Cvetko. 我拿给茨韦特科
[19:53] Who could do this, Raymond? 会是谁干的 雷蒙德
[19:54] Not Elizabeth, I’m sure. 不是伊丽莎白 我敢肯定
[20:01] This is a mistake. 这是个错误
[20:03] Don’t second-guess yourself. 不要质疑自己
[20:05] I’m crossing lines I’m no longer comfortable with. 我对自己现在犯下的罪于心不安
[20:07] Yes, but you have to match his single-minded devotion. 是 但你必须像他一样心无旁骛
[20:11] You’ll fail if you don’t. 否则就会失败
[20:19] You tell people you got it when you were 14. 你告诉别人这是你十四岁时留下的
[20:22] Why is that? 为什么
[20:27] To hide the truth. 为了掩盖真相
[20:36] Was he there that night? 那晚他在吗
[20:38] You know that, dearie. 你知道的 亲爱的
[20:39] Just like you know that that scar 就像你知道那道疤
[20:42] isn’t only part of your past. 不仅是你过去的一部分
[20:45] It’s the key to your future. 也是你未来的关键
[20:54] What does that mean? 什么意思
[21:05] Raymond, go! 雷蒙德 走
[21:09] – Go! – Go, go, go! -走 -走 走 走
[21:14] Where is he?! 他在哪
[21:17] – Reddington! – I don’t know. -雷丁顿 -我不知道
[21:22] Wait. Dembe? No. 等等 邓比 不要
[21:27] It’s a transaction. 这是交易
[21:29] It’s nothing more than a transaction. 这不过是场交易
[21:33] – He’s a friend. – He’s a body man. -他是我朋友 -他是他手下
[21:34] Dembe was never the target, and you know that. 邓比绝对不是目标 这点你知道的
[21:36] Well, your other friend Ruddiger screwed up 你的另一位朋友鲁丁格搞砸了
[21:38] and we had to improvise, so put this on him. 我们不得不临场发挥 让他来承受这一切
[21:39] – Is he with Perillos? – That is not my business. -他和佩里俄斯在一起吗 -这不关我事
[21:42] If Dembe Zuma is with that butcher, 如果邓比·祖玛和那个刽子手在一起
[21:43] if she’s hurt him, so help me God… 如果她伤害了他 我保证
[21:46] He’s fine. Dembe’s fine. 他没事 邓比没事
[21:47] What do you mean he’s fine? 你说他没事是什么意思
[21:48] I was told Perillos was working on him. 我听说佩里俄斯正在拷问他
[21:50] She was. 是的
[21:51] And she would have continued, had he not escaped. 如果他没逃走 她还会继续拷问
[21:54] He escaped. But… 他逃走了 但是
[21:57] VanDyke told me Perillos… 范戴克告诉我 佩里俄斯
[21:59] was with the subject. You wanted me to watch. 正和审问对象在一起 你想让我看看
[22:01] Watch what? 看什么
[22:02] Our new subject. 我们的新审问对象
[22:04] The one who surrendered himself. 一个自投罗网的人
[22:13] Not everything you thought it would be, is it? 和你想得不太一样 对吧
[22:16] This moment? 这个时刻
[22:18] You’ve waited for it… 你一直在等待
[22:20] and somehow, it’s… 但是不知怎么 你好像
[22:22] dissatisfying. 不满意
[22:24] It actually exceeds expectation. 实际上超出了我的期待
[22:27] I wasn’t talking to you. 我没在和你说话
[22:30] We know who my assassin really is. 我们都心知肚明真正的杀手是谁
[22:32] Don’t we, Elizabeth? 对不对 伊丽莎白
[22:34] It saddens me to bear witness to this moment in your life, 见证你生命中的这一刻 我感到很难过
[22:40] this crossing of a Rubicon 这次越过了雷池
[22:44] from which you can never get back. 就再也不能回头了
[22:48] It may appear self-serving 这么说会显得自私
[22:51] to suggest that you instruct the good doctor 希望你能让这个医生
[22:56] to administer the antidote, 把解药给我
[22:58] but I strongly suggest that you do just that, 但是我强烈建议你这么做
[23:02] because I’ve seen the other side of that river, 因为我已经见识了雷池的另一边
[23:08] and it’s a place I never, never wanted you to go. 那是个我永远 永远不想让你去的地方
[23:15] But perhaps you’re already there. 但也许你已经在那里了
[23:20] Yes, Raymond. She’s already there. 是的 雷蒙德 她已经在那里了
[23:24] And she’s strong. 并且她非常坚强
[23:26] And she’s ready for what comes next. 她已准备好面对接下来的一切
[23:36] Reddington was wrong about you. We both were. 雷丁顿看错你了 我们都看错了
[23:39] He thought you hadn’t crossed the Rubicon. 他以为你未曾越过雷池
[23:41] I was under the impression that you had. 我记得你已经越过了
[23:44] Where is he? 他在哪里
[23:45] You tell me. 你说呢
[23:47] You tell me. 你来告诉我
[23:48] I have no idea. 我不知道
[23:49] You see this? 看到这个了吗
[23:50] This belongs to your pal, Ruddiger. 这是你朋友鲁迪格的
[23:54] A little reminder of what happens when you fail me. 提醒一下 如果你让我失望会发生什么
[23:56] I didn’t fail you. I’m the one who got you Reddington! 我没让你失望 是我帮你抓住了雷丁顿
[23:59] You’re the one who lost him! 你才是那个把他弄丢的人
[24:00] You came to me promising to make Reddington suffer. 你来找我 保证说会让雷丁顿备受折磨
[24:03] I promised to give you the opportunity to kill him. 我保证给你杀了他的机会
[24:06] You could’ve put a bullet in his head. 你本可以一枪打爆他的头
[24:08] Instead, you put a needle in his arm, 恰恰相反 你给他的胳膊来了一针
[24:10] and you gave him the one thing you shouldn’t have — time — 你给了他一件你本不该给的东西 时间
[24:14] and he used it to get away. 而他利用这点逃走了
[24:16] I told you I wanted answers. 我告诉过你我想要答案
[24:17] I thought you understood what that entailed. 我以为你明白那意味着什么
[24:19] If you’re upset because I didn’t sit and watch you torture him, 如果你生气是因为我没坐下来看你折磨他
[24:24] let me be clear. 那我明说了吧
[24:25] It sickens me. 这让我感到恶心
[24:26] But I am doing it because I know more than anyone in the world 但我会这么做 因为我比这世上任何人都清楚
[24:30] that it has to be done. 必须得这么做
[24:32] There can be no space between what you want to happen 你希望发生的事和你愿意付诸努力
[24:36] and what you’re willing to do to make it happen. 使其发生的事之间是没有任何余地的
[24:42] So you keep telling me. 你一直也是这么告诉我的
[24:59] Hey, Keen, it’s me. 喂 基恩 是我
[25:00] Look, we have Rakitin thanks to you 听着 多亏了你 我们逮捕了拉基廷
[25:02] and that flash drive you sent Cooper. 还拿到了你寄给库珀的闪存盘
[25:04] If Reddington’s really N-13, 如果雷丁顿真的是N13
[25:06] we have a good chance of proving it. 我们很有可能证明此事
[25:08] And if we can, maybe you can come home. 如果我们可以 也许你就能回家了
[25:11] That’s all I care about, Liz. 我只在意这一点 莉斯
[25:13] I mean, no, maybe you can’t be an agent again, 你也许不能再次成为探员
[25:16] but at least you can get your life back. 但至少你能拿回自己的人生
[25:18] You and Agnes can be together. 你和艾格尼斯能在一起
[25:20] We got to talk, figure out how to end this. 我们得谈谈 想个办法结束这件事
[25:22] I’m gonna be at Bentham Park at midnight. 我会在午夜前往边沁公园
[25:24] Meet me there. And, Keen, you can trust me. 我们在那会面 还有 基恩 你可以信任我
[25:33] Are you coming home tonight? 你今晚回来吗
[25:35] Not tonight, honey. 今晚不行 亲爱的
[25:36] But my being away so much, I think it’s about to end. 但我离开很久了 我想快要结束了
[25:40] Is Mrs. French reading “The Phantom Tollbooth” to you? 弗伦奇太太在给你读《神奇的收费亭》吗
[25:43] We’re almost done. It’s really good. 我们快读完了 真好看
[25:48] Well, you finish up and tell me all about it when I get home, okay? 你读完后 等我回家跟我讲讲 好吗
[25:52] – I love you. – Love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[25:55] Don’t answer that. 别接
[25:57] He could have good news. 他可能有好消息
[25:58] You should not be talking to the FBI. 你不该跟联调局的通话
[26:00] You cannot take that call. 你不能接这个电话
[26:01] Hey, Keen, it’s me. 喂 基恩 是我
[26:03] Uh, I don’t even know if you’re getting these messages. 我都不知道你是否收到了留言
[26:06] I don’t know who I’m talking to. 我不知道我在跟谁说话
[26:07] Ressler says the Task Force has a source. 雷斯勒说特别小组有个线人
[26:10] His name is Rakitin, and he’s willing to talk. 那人名叫拉基廷 他愿意坦白
[26:13] If he does, he could expose Reddington as N-13. 如果他招了 就会暴露雷丁顿是N13
[26:18] He could end all of this. 他可以了结这一切
[26:21] I wish that were true. 我希望那是真的
[26:23] But you don’t need to hear his message 但你不必听他的留言
[26:25] to know that’s not the case. 你知道事实并非如此
[26:27] Look. Rakitin’s dead. I don’t know how, but… 听着 拉基廷死了 我不知道怎么死的
[26:30] It seems like he was poisoned. 感觉上他应该是被下毒了
[26:34] I mean, we really thought it was over this time. 我们真的以为这次能有个结果
[26:38] We miss you. We just want you back. 我们想你 我们只希望你能回来
[26:45] I told her it was over, 我告诉过她等一切结束了
[26:47] that I’d be coming home for good. 我会永远回家
[26:49] You’re doing the best you can. 你已经尽力了
[26:51] I’m responsible for Mary Bremmer’s murder, 我害玛丽·布雷默被杀
[26:53] Dembe’s torture, and I got nothing to show for it, 邓比被折磨 而我没有任何成绩
[26:55] except for another reminder that no matter how tight the noose, 除了再次提醒我 无论绳套有多紧
[26:59] Reddington will always cheat the hangman. 雷丁顿总能欺骗刽子手
[27:05] I heard from the police today. 我今天接到警方电话
[27:08] They found my husband’s body. 他们找到了我丈夫的尸体
[27:10] They say he died of natural causes. 他们说他是自然原因死亡
[27:13] But you know differently. 但你知道不是这样
[27:16] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[27:18] Phillip was a good man. 菲利普是个好人
[27:21] Besides, whatever he was doing, 而且 无论他做什么
[27:23] he was doing because he believed it was the right thing to do. 都是因为相信这样是对的 才会去做
[27:28] I don’t need sympathy. 我不需要同情
[27:31] I need justice. 我需要的是正义
[27:33] You’re the one who can get it for me. 你是那个可以帮我主持正义的人
[27:36] I tried. For all of us. 我试过了 为了我们所有人
[27:39] I don’t think I can keep trying. 我觉得我无法继续尝试
[27:41] I understand. 我明白
[27:43] You thought you could end this. You couldn’t. 你以为你可以结束这一切 但你不行
[27:46] You don’t know who we’re dealing with. 你不知道我们要对付的是谁
[27:47] But I do know this — 但我知道
[27:49] good triumphs over evil. 正义必将战胜邪恶
[27:54] I just don’t think I have what it’ll take. 我觉得我没这个能力
[27:57] Of course you do. 你当然有
[27:58] Every mother does. 每位母亲都有
[28:00] The love for her child. 对她孩子的爱
[28:02] – Isn’t that what saved you? – Yes. -那不是拯救过你的东西吗 -是的
[28:03] – Didn’t you tell me your mother gave up everything for you? – Yes. -你不是告诉我你妈为你放弃了一切吗 -是的
[28:07] Don’t you think you should pay that forward? 你不觉得你该传递这种爱吗
[28:09] Of course. But I don’t know how. 当然应该 但我不知道该怎么做
[28:11] You’ll figure it out. 你会弄清楚的
[28:13] How can you be so sure? 你怎么能这么肯定
[28:15] Because love wins. 因为爱能战胜一切
[28:18] You really believe that? 你真的那么觉得吗
[28:20] I do. 是的
[28:21] And seeing how you are with Agnes, 而看你和艾格尼斯在一起的样子
[28:24] I believe you do, too. 我相信你也这么觉得
[28:32] – Elizabeth. – Isabella, hi. -伊丽莎白 -伊莎贝拉 你好
[28:35] Is my father okay? 我爸没事吧
[28:36] Dembe’s fine. 邓比没事
[28:38] But I did come because I think he could use your help. 但我过来确实是觉得他需要你的帮助
[28:45] Thank God she was too young to remember what happened to her. 谢天谢地她那时还不记事
[28:49] I dread the day when I have to tell her. 想到将来要告诉她我就很担心
[28:51] Do you have to? 你一定要告诉她吗
[28:52] I believe in the truth. 我相信真相
[28:54] When she’s ready to hear it, I’ll tell her. 等她准备好了 我会告诉她
[28:56] Are you going to tell her the truth about your father? 你会告诉她关于你爸的真相吗
[28:59] You said he needs our help? 你刚说他需要我们的帮助
[29:00] He needs our protection. 他需要我们的保护
[29:02] From Reddington. 保护他不受雷丁顿的伤害
[29:04] – Did he tell you that? – No. -是他跟你说的吗 -不是
[29:06] He loves Reddington, but that love is based on a lie, 他深爱雷丁顿 但那份爱是基于一个谎言
[29:10] one that I’m not even sure he knows about. 一个我甚至都不确定他知道的谎言
[29:12] Reddington isn’t who he says he is. 雷丁顿不是他口中的那个人
[29:14] I believe — the Bureau believes — 我认为 局里认为
[29:17] Reddington may be a Russian asset. 雷丁顿可能是俄国特工
[29:19] – What? – But we need proof, -什么 -但我们需要证据
[29:21] and with your help, we can get it. 而在你的帮助下 我们能拿到证据
[29:23] So you’re not here to help my father. 所以你不是来帮我爸的
[29:25] You’re here to help yourself. 你是来帮自己的
[29:27] I’m here to help us both, but most importantly, 我是来帮我们两个的 但最重要的是
[29:29] I’m here to help our daughters. 我是来帮我们女儿的
[29:33] She’s beautiful. 她很美
[29:35] She’s innocent. 很无辜
[29:38] And one day, when she’s ready, 而在将来某天 当她准备好了
[29:40] you’re gonna tell her that when she was an infant, 你会告诉她 在她还是一个婴儿时
[29:42] she was abducted, 她被绑架过
[29:43] used as collateral so someone could get to your father. 就为了引你爸上钩
[29:46] And you’re gonna tell her as if it could never happen again. 你会这样告诉她像是那种事再也不会发生
[29:49] But you and I both know 但你和我都知道
[29:51] as long as Reddington is in our lives, 只要雷丁顿还在我们的生命中
[29:53] that isn’t true. 那就不是真的
[29:56] I won’t hurt my father. 我不会伤害我爸
[29:57] I would never ask you to. 我永远不会让你那么做
[30:00] What do you want me to do? 你想让我做什么
[30:02] I need you to call your father, tell him you want to see him. 我需要你给你爸打电话 跟他说你想见他
[30:06] I haven’t seen him in months. 我好几个月没见他了
[30:08] All the better. You miss him. 那更好 你想他了
[30:10] You want him to spend time with Elle. 你想让他陪陪艾莉
[30:13] Hi. It’s me. 喂 是我
[30:16] Once you’ve set a meeting, I need you to plant this device. 等你见到他 我需要你把这个放在他身上
[30:21] What do you want to hear him say? 你想听到他说什么
[30:22] Nothing. 什么都不想
[30:23] I want to hear what Reddington says to him. 我想听雷丁顿跟他说了什么
[30:29] You really think this will help? 你真的觉得这有帮助吗
[30:30] I think, with any luck, 我觉得 若是运气好
[30:33] we can figure out what Reddington’s up to. 我们能搞清楚雷丁顿想干什么
[30:45] She’s gotten so big. 她长得好快
[30:47] I know. Can you believe it? 是啊 你能相信吗
[30:50] I’m glad you called. 我很高兴接到你的电话
[30:52] We miss you, Dad. 我们想你了 老爸
[30:54] Do you? I wasn’t sure. 你们想吗 我不确定
[30:57] Of course we do. 我们当然想了
[31:03] Your heart can betray you. 你的心可能会背叛你
[31:05] How many times have you told me that? 你跟我说过多少次
[31:06] Anne is not betraying me. 安妮不会背叛我的
[31:09] We’ve run no names. Done no background checks. 我们都没查过 也没做背景调查
[31:12] On the good people of Cottonwood Falls? 查卡顿伍德福尔斯的好居民吗
[31:14] Believe me, if you’re lucky, you might find a late fee 相信我 如果你走运 你也许能查到
[31:17] for “Tom Sawyer” at the local library. 她在当地图书馆有《汤姆·索亚历险记》的逾期记录
[31:19] You’re letting your guard down. 你在放下防备
[31:21] That’s not what I’m doing. 我没那么做
[31:24] Okay. It is what I’m doing. 好吧 我是有那么做
[31:26] But I’m having a splendid time doing it. 但我做得很高兴
[31:44] Hey. It’s me. 喂 是我
[31:46] Tell Townsend I know how we can get to Reddington. 告诉汤森德我知道怎么抓雷丁顿了
[32:03] I am so sorry. Are you okay? 真抱歉 你还好吗
[32:05] No, I should have seen you backing out. 不 我该注意到你在倒车的
[32:07] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It was my fault. 不不不不不 是我的错
[32:10] It’s not that bad. 还不算太糟
[32:11] Let me give you my insurance. 我把我的保险给你
[32:19] If we were in the city, you’d be screaming at me. 如果是在市里 对方早就冲我喊了
[32:21] Oh. You’re not from here? 你不是本地人吗
[32:23] Uh, Kansas City. 堪萨斯城
[32:24] I, uh — 我
[32:26] I rented a place on Chase Lake. 我在蔡斯湖旁租了间房子
[32:28] I just came into town to get some supplies. 我是进城来买日用品的
[32:30] I’m Cindi. 我是辛蒂
[32:32] Hi, Cindi. I’m Anne. 你好辛蒂 我是安妮
[32:33] Anne Foster of 429 Roslyn Place. 安妮·福斯特 罗斯林广场429号
[32:38] That’s it. 没错
[32:39] Oh, let me give you my cell, too. 我把我的手机号也给你吧
[32:41] If those insurance people give you any trouble, 如果保险公司的人刁难你
[32:43] I want you to give me a call, okay? 就给我打电话 好吗
[32:45] Okay. Seriously, if I’d known you’d be this nice, 好的 讲真的 我要是知道你人这么好
[32:47] I would’ve run into you on purpose. 我会故意撞你的
[32:49] – You take care. – You, too. -你保重 -你也是
[32:51] I’m sorry again. 再次抱歉
[32:52] That’s okay. 没事的
[33:00] I’m gonna give you an address. 我给你个地址
[33:03] I’m not saying 我不是说
[33:04] it’s up there with a nice smile or a nice ass. 它能和迷人的微笑或是翘臀相提并论
[33:08] But… 但
[33:09] I think punctuality is sexy. 我觉得守时很帅
[33:14] Nice smile, nice ass, and on time. 迷人的微笑 翘臀 还有准时
[33:18] May I present to you… the sexiest man alive. 请允许我向你们介绍 世上最帅的男人
[33:23] Anne! 安妮
[33:24] Hey. Cindi. From the accident. 你好 我是辛蒂 撞车的那个
[33:25] Of course. I’m sorry. 当然 抱歉
[33:27] I just brought this by 我给你送来了这个
[33:28] to thank you for being so nice about what happened. 来感谢你那么善解人意
[33:31] Did you bake me a cake? 你为我做了个蛋糕吗
[33:32] I hope you like red velvet. 希望你喜欢红丝绒蛋糕
[33:34] Oh, you are too thoughtful. Come in. 你太周到了 请进
[33:36] Some friends and I are about to play some bridge. 我正准备和朋友打桥牌
[33:38] No, I just came to drop that off. 不了 我就是来送蛋糕的
[33:41] I don’t want to intrude. 我不想打扰你们
[33:48] Cute drawings! 画得真好
[33:50] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[33:51] You sure you don’t want to stay for a bit? 你确定不再待会儿
[33:52] – To have a drink? – No. -来喝一杯 -不了
[33:54] I’m sure we’ll bump into each other again soon. 我想我们很快会再碰到的
[33:58] Bye. 拜
[33:59] So much for the sexiest man alive. 世上最帅的男人也不过如此
[34:01] I’m just saying I like punctuality. 我只是说我喜欢守时
[34:03] Maybe his plane was delayed. 也许他的飞机延误了
[34:05] So, why hasn’t he called yet? 那他为什么不打个电话
[34:06] Only because I like to make a dramatic entrance. 只因为我想来个精彩的出场
[34:08] Raymond! 雷蒙德
[34:13] I hope you’ll go easy on me tonight. 希望你们今晚对我手下留情
[34:16] You’ll do fine. Gin and tonic? 你会没事的 金汤力吗
[34:18] – Yes. – We’ve gotten a head st– -是的 -我们已经喝上了
[34:20] I found two pairs and a blanket. 我找到了两幅望远镜 还有个毯子
[34:22] I found salami and cheese. 我找到了腊肠和奶酪
[34:24] I’ll get a basket for the food and we’re good to go. 我再找个篮子放吃的 然后就可以出发了
[34:27] Yeah, the friend’s gone. It’s just him and the girlfriend. 嗯 朋友都走了 只剩他和他女友了
[34:30] We gotta do this now. 我们现在就得行动
[34:31] We’re on our way. 我们马上来
[34:32] Have Arkham kill the power and land lines. 让阿克汉姆切断电和座机
[34:40] And, Liz, remember to try and enjoy the moment. 还有莉斯 记得要试着享受当下
[34:44] Just get here before he senses something’s wrong. 在他察觉到不对前赶紧过来吧
[34:56] What were you saying? 你刚刚说什么
[34:59] Didn’t you say there was an excellent 你不是说镇上有家
[35:01] vegan sandwich shop in town? 很棒的素食三明治店吗
[35:03] Why don’t you run into town, order for both of us? 要不你先去城里 为我们俩点餐
[35:06] I’ll be ready to go when you get back. 等你回来我也就收拾完可以走了
[35:09] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[35:20] No. No, no, no, no, no. 不 不不不不不
[35:22] Hey, there. What seems to be the problem? 你好 有什么问题吗
[35:25] I just gotta check your ground wires. It’s standard. 我得检查一下你的接地线 这是例行标准
[35:27] Okay. Very good. 好的
[35:28] Vague but detailed enough. 模糊 但又有足够细节
[35:31] Not sure what you mean. 我不知道你在说什么
[35:33] You know what I mean. 你知道我说的是什么
[35:34] I got the work order right here. 我这有工作单
[35:35] Great. 太好了
[35:39] How many are coming? 有多少人要来
[35:41] Everyone. 所有人
[36:00] – Anne. – Raymond, what are you doing here? -安妮 -雷蒙德 你在这里干嘛呢
[36:02] If you needed something else, you could’ve called me. 你要是需要点什么的话 可以直接打电话说的
[36:04] I need you to come with me. 我需要你跟我一起走
[36:06] We’ve got to call it off. 我们必须取消行动
[36:08] Did you hear me? He knows. 你听到了吗 他知道了
[36:10] – Reddington knows we’re here. – That changes nothing. -雷丁顿知道我们来了 -这并不能改变什么
[36:12] We’ll have other opportunities. 我们以后还会有机会的
[36:13] There was an incident in town, 镇里出了点事
[36:15] but they have eyes on Reddington. 但他们有人盯着雷丁顿
[36:16] What kind of incident? 什么样的事
[36:17] – Landon. She’s gone. – And Reddington? -兰德勒 她死了 -雷丁顿呢
[36:20] He took the woman and went into the local police station. 他带着那个女的进了当地警察局
[36:22] No. I know what you’re thinking. 不行 我知道你在想什么
[36:23] They can’t do this. Innocent people will get hurt. 他们不能这么做 会有无辜的人被牵连
[36:26] Oh, Raymond. You do keep things interesting. 雷蒙德 他确实让事情保持有趣
[36:28] – How you wanna handle this? – Put Sagan on the police scanners -你打算怎么处理 -让萨根去监测警方无线频道
[36:30] and have him give us a timeframe. 让他给我们个时间表
[36:32] If we’re going to do this, it’s gonna happen now. 如果我们要这么做的话 得立刻马上
[36:34] You’ve got to call it off. 你必须取消行动
[36:35] There are too many innocent people. 那里有太多平民了
[36:37] Don’t you think maybe that’s why he’s there? 你有没有想过他或许正是因此才去那里的
[36:39] You can’t attack a police station! 你不能袭击警察局
[36:40] No space. Remember? 没有余地 还记得吗
[36:42] Between what you want and what you’re willing to do to get it. 在你希望发生的事和你愿意付诸努力使其发生的事之间
[36:44] Innocent people will get killed. 会有无辜的人死去
[36:47] No space. None. 没有余地 没有
[37:06] Six people are dead. 死了六个人
[37:14] Innocent people. Killed and wounded. 无辜的平民 有死有伤
[37:16] Take your men and your guns and your bloodshed and go. 带着你的人 你的枪 还有你的杀戮走吧
[37:22] Then come find me when you’re ready, 然后等你准备好了再来找我
[37:24] and I’ll show you the proper way to exact revenge. 到时候我会教你什么才是正确的复仇方式
[37:26] And for what? Nothing. 结果呢 什么都没得到
[37:29] I’m listening to the police scanner. 我在听警方频道
[37:30] He’s gone. They have no idea where. 他走了 他们也不知道他去哪了
[37:33] I did what I had to do. You didn’t. 我做了我该做的 可你没有
[37:34] The man who came after you today — 今天来抓你的人
[37:36] Neville Townsend. 内维尔·汤森德
[37:38] He won’t stop, will he? 他不会停下 对吗
[37:40] You’re right. There is space for me. 你说得对 我的确留有余地
[37:43] Between what I want and what I’m willing to do to get it. 在我希望和愿意付诸努力得到之间
[37:46] That’s unacceptable. 这是不可接受的
[37:47] Well, then maybe I’ll keep Reddington all to myself. 那或许我就只能自己去对付雷丁顿了
[37:49] You said he was gone. 你说他已经走了
[37:50] He is. But I think I know how to find him. 是的 但我想我知道怎么找到他
[37:53] Townsend was there, and he can’t see it — 汤森德就在现场 他却没有看清
[37:56] the magic trick, how Raymond got away. 雷蒙德神奇消失的伎俩
[37:59] You weren’t there, but you know how he did it. 你不在现场 但你却知道他是怎么做到的
[38:03] Because it’s what you would have done. 因为换做是你也会那么做
[38:08] Is there somewhere you can go? 你有地方可去吗
[38:10] And not to your daughter’s. They’ll anticipate that. 不能去你女儿那 他们正等着呢
[38:13] My friend Cindi, the one who made the cake. 我朋友辛蒂 做蛋糕的那个
[38:15] She has a cabin. 她有个小屋
[38:17] See if you can go there. 看你能不能住过去
[38:20] Okay, sweetie. 好 亲爱的
[38:22] I’ll call you as soon as I know more. 我一有新消息就打给你
[38:25] I love you. Be safe. 我爱你 保重
[38:38] Who is it? 谁
[38:39] Anne? It’s me, Cindi. 安妮 是我 辛蒂
[38:45] Oh, thank God. I was just about to call you. 感谢上帝 我正准备打给你
[38:47] Are you okay? The whole town is talking about what happened. 你还好吗 全镇都在谈论刚刚发生的事
[38:50] It was awful. 非常可怕
[38:52] The whole thing. It was just… 整件事 简直
[38:55] I have this friend. 我有一个朋友
[38:56] With me, he’s kind and decent, 他跟我在一起的时候 和善 得体
[38:58] but he’s done some terrible things, 但他做过一些很可怕的事情
[39:00] and terrible people are after him. 现在有很可怕的人在追杀他
[39:02] Where is he — your friend? 他在哪 你朋友
[39:06] another 10 days, uh… 再过十天
[39:25] He says the people that are after him may come after me, 他说追杀他的人可能也会来找我
[39:28] and that’s why I was gonna call you. 所以我才打算打电话给你
[39:30] Your cabin. No one will look for me there. 你的小屋 没人会去那里找我
[39:32] If I could just stay there, even just for a few days… 如果我能待在那儿 就算只待几天
[39:35] I-I wish that were possible. I really do. 我真希望你可以 真的
[39:39] And maybe it can be, 或许你的确可以
[39:41] after you help me find Reddington. 在你帮我找到雷丁顿之后
[39:45] I need to know where he is. 我需要知道他在哪
[39:48] You’re one of them. 你跟他们是一伙的
[39:49] – Yes. – No. -是的 -不是
[39:55] But we do want the same thing. 但我和他们想要的东西是一致的
[39:57] He left. I don’t know where he went. 他走了 我不知道他去哪了
[40:04] Anne? Anne — 安妮 安妮
[40:15] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[40:16] Go on. Don’t let me stop you. 继续 不用顾忌我
[40:20] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[40:22] Why’d you come back? What do you want? 你为什么要回来 你想要什么
[40:25] Do you want to tell her who you really are? 你要告诉她你的真实身份吗
[40:27] Raymond… 雷蒙德
[40:29] It’s okay. Just stay calm. 没事的 冷静点
[40:34] You and Kate underestimate me. 你和凯特总是低估我
[40:37] Oh, so she’s here, too. 所以她也在
[40:39] Do you see her? 你也能看到她
[40:42] I do, without even having to look. 我不用看就知道她在
[40:45] His true identity is a secret, Anne. 他的真实身份是个秘密 安妮
[40:48] He’s never told me who he really is. 他从来没告诉过我他究竟是谁
[40:54] Maybe he will now, as a deathbed confession. 或许他现在会说了 当做临终遗言
[40:59] Let her go. She doesn’t have to be here for this. 放她走 她不该在这里见证这些
[41:02] Finally. We agree on something. 我们总算有件事能达成一致了
[41:07] Anne! 安妮
[41:14] Anne! Anne. Here. 安妮 安妮 来
[41:17] Hold on. Don’t move. Don’t move. Yeah. 坚持住 别动 别动 对
[41:20] All right. Just breathe. 好了 深呼吸
[41:23] Hold on. Just hold on. 坚持住 一定要坚持住
[41:29] Yes. I-I need an ambulance. 你好 我要叫救护车
[41:31] There’s been an accident at 429 Roslyn Place. 罗斯林广场429号发生了意外
[41:34] – This is your moment. – Yes… -你的机会来了 -是的
[41:35] Don’t hesitate. Raymond wouldn’t. 不要犹豫 换做雷蒙德就不会犹豫
[41:39] Anne, look at me. 安妮 看着我
[41:41] Stay with me. Look at me. 坚持住 看着我
[41:44] Just focus on me. 看着我就好
[41:46] Look at me. 看着我
[41:47] That’s it. Stay with me. That’s it. 没错 坚持住 就是这样
[41:50] Pull the trigger. End this now. 扣下扳机 结束这一切
[41:53] Stay with me. 坚持住
[41:54] You can’t get your life back until you do. 否则你永远都没法回到正常生活
[41:58] Stay with me. 坚持住
[42:01] Anne. Anne. 安妮 安妮
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme