时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “There was no reason for what I did. | “我这么做毫无缘由 |
[00:05] | “I loved the old man. | 我很爱那个老头 |
[00:06] | “He had never wronged me. | 他待我向来很好 |
[00:09] | “For his gold I had no desire. | 我对他的财富毫不觊觎 |
[00:13] | “I think it was his eye. | 一定是因为他的眼睛 |
[00:15] | “He had the eye of a vulture. | 他有只鹰一样的眼睛 |
[00:18] | “Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold, | 只要那眼睛看向我 我就会不寒而栗 |
[00:23] | “And so I made up my mind to kill the old man, | 所以我下定决心要杀了那老头 |
[00:27] | “And rid myself from the eye forever. | 永远摆脱那眼睛 |
[00:32] | “Every night I looked in upon him while he slept. | 我每晚都趁他睡着之后去窥视他 |
[00:37] | “Until the old man’s hour had come. | 直到他的死期已至 |
[00:39] | “With a loud yell, I leaped into the room. | 我大吼一声 冲进了他的房间 |
[00:43] | “He shrieked once. | 他尖叫了一声 |
[00:45] | “But in an instant, I dragged him to the floor | 但就在那一瞬间 我把他拽到了地上 |
[00:47] | “And pulled the heavy bed over him. | 把沉重的床压到了他身上 |
[00:50] | “Stone dead. | 他死透了 |
[00:51] | “I dismembered the corpse. | 我肢解了尸体 |
[00:54] | “I cut off the head, the arms, and the legs. | 我把脑袋 手臂和腿都割了下来 |
[00:58] | “But, before long, my head ached. | 但没过多久 我就开始头痛 |
[01:01] | “I fancied a ringing in my ear. | 总感觉有耳鸣声 |
[01:04] | “The noise increased, | 耳鸣声越来越大 |
[01:06] | “A low, dull, quick sound.” | 是一种低沉 短促的声音 |
[01:10] | “I gasped for breath, | 我大口喘气 |
[01:12] | “But the noise steadily increased.” | 但声音还是越来越大 |
[01:16] | “I paced the floor to and fro. | 我在地板上来回踱步 |
[01:19] | “I foamed, I raved, I swore! | 我大发雷霆 高声咆哮 赌咒发誓 |
[01:23] | “I swung the chair above the bed over him. | 我举起椅子在藏尸地的床上摩擦 想盖住声音 |
[01:26] | “But the noise increased.” | 但声音还在变大 |
[01:28] | “It grew louder.” | 越来越响 |
[01:30] | “Louder…” | 越来越响 |
[01:31] | “Louder.” | 越来越响 |
[01:33] | “Here, here! | 在这里 在这里 |
[01:34] | “It is the beating of his hideous heart.” | 是他那颗丑陋的心脏在跳” |
[01:45] | Did you see his face? | 你有没有看到他的脸色了 |
[01:46] | I swear, I thought he was gonna have a heart attack. | 我真的以为他要心脏病发作了 |
[01:48] | How much time’s left? | 还有多久 |
[01:50] | Four minutes. | 四分钟 |
[01:51] | I say we go in now before he has an actual heart attack. | 我们还是马上进去 万一他真的心脏病发了呢 |
[01:54] | He knew the rules. | 他知道规矩 |
[01:56] | Besides, you can’t be afraid of the dark | 再说了 害怕黑暗 |
[01:57] | and be in the Poe Society. | 就不配加入爱伦坡书社 |
[01:59] | Jimmy, yo, everything okay down there? | 吉米 你在下面还好吗 |
[02:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:07] | Help me! | 救我 |
[02:09] | What? | 什么 |
[02:09] | Call 911! | 报警 |
[02:19] | 基德船长 第96号 | |
[02:23] | If one of these four guys is Rakitin, I can’t prove it. | 我没法证明这四个人中有没有拉基廷 |
[02:26] | You accessed their hard drives, data profile? | 你查了他们的电脑硬盘和数据资料 |
[02:28] | I did. CIA, DIA, State. | 是的 中情局 国防情报局 国务院 |
[02:30] | If one of these analysts is leaking intel, | 如果他们中有人在泄露情报 |
[02:32] | I couldn’t tell you how. | 我现在没法判断出来 |
[02:34] | Which tells me that however cautious Rakitin was being before, | 这也意味着 尽管拉基廷之前已经够谨慎了 |
[02:37] | he’s being that much more cautious now. | 他现在只会有过之而无不及 |
[02:39] | I want them followed. | 跟踪他们 |
[02:40] | Tell Park to pull whatever | 告诉帕克 |
[02:41] | resources she needs to get eyes on all four. | 可以动用任何资源盯着他们四个 |
[02:43] | I have to meet Reddington. | 我得去见雷丁顿了 |
[02:46] | – Captain Kidd. – The pirate. | -基德船长 -那个海盗 |
[02:48] | The only pirate who actually buried his treasure. | 唯一一个真的埋藏了宝藏的海盗 |
[02:51] | Along the coast of East Hampton. | 在东汉普顿海岸 |
[02:54] | The irony abounds. | 讽刺至极 |
[02:56] | We’re talking about a child’s overdose. | 你想谈这个孩子用药过量的案子 |
[02:58] | Yes. On buried treasure. | 是的 服用了被埋藏的宝藏 |
[03:00] | Fentanyl. | 芬太尼 |
[03:00] | That he thought was nothing more than dust. | 他以为那只是灰尘 |
[03:03] | An innocent and tragic mistake | 一个无辜而又悲剧的错误 |
[03:05] | that confirms my decision as to the next name on the Blacklist. | 坚定了我把他列为黑名单上的下一个名字 |
[03:10] | Captain Kidd. | 基德船长 |
[03:11] | Your drop site is swarming with cops. | 你的储藏点现在全是警察 |
[03:13] | They could trace the drugs back to me. | 他们可能通过那些毒品追查到我 |
[03:14] | – You promised me. – I promised you, | -你向我保证过的 -我向你保证过 |
[03:16] | like I promise all of my customers, a safe drop. | 我向所有客户都保证过 会安全送达 |
[03:18] | Ted here screwed that up. | 泰德搞砸了 |
[03:20] | I want you to know Ted won’t screw up again. | 我想告诉你 泰德再也不会搞砸了 |
[03:27] | Captain Kidd is a glorified middle man | 基德船长美其名曰是个中间人 |
[03:30] | who facilitates criminal transactions | 致力于协助罪犯完成交易 |
[03:33] | by guaranteeing payment, pickup, and delivery | 即使是敌对势力之间 |
[03:37] | between otherwise warring factions. | 也能保证安全转账 取货和运货 |
[03:39] | By using hidden treasure. | 靠的就是藏宝 |
[03:40] | GPS-tagged hiding spots. | 带GPS定位的藏匿点 |
[03:43] | Like an abandoned house where he can hide drugs | 比如拿来藏毒品的废弃房屋 |
[03:45] | where no one can find them. | 没有人找得到 |
[03:46] | Except for a group of kids. | 除了这群孩子 |
[03:47] | He takes possession of an item for sale, hides it, | 他拿到要出售的物品 藏起来 |
[03:51] | and informs the buyer of its location | 在钱款以同样的形式完成支付后 |
[03:53] | once payment has been made in the same fashion. | 就将藏匿点通知买家 |
[03:56] | Like geocaching for narcotics. | 就像毒品寻宝一样 |
[03:58] | Narcotics. Or contraband. | 毒品 违禁品 |
[04:00] | Or people. | 或者是人 |
[04:03] | He hides people? | 他还藏人 |
[04:04] | Yes, which is why this case is of some urgency. | 是的 所以这个案子非常紧急 |
[04:07] | Are you telling me that someone’s been abducted? | 你是说已经有人被他绑走了 |
[04:09] | Not yet, but I believe she will be if we don’t act quickly. | 还没有 但也快了 除非我们立即行动 |
[04:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:14] | Safiya Maroun. | 萨菲娅·马戎 |
[04:15] | Was born in Riyadh. | 出生于利雅得 |
[04:17] | In 2006, she was committed to a mental institution | 2006年 她被送进了精神病院 |
[04:20] | for defying her male guardian’s wishes. | 原因是反抗其男性监护人的意愿 |
[04:23] | Later that year, she was granted asylum in America | 那年末 她成功在美国申请避难 |
[04:25] | and has since become one of the most prominent opponents | 自那以后就成为了沙特压迫女性政策 |
[04:28] | of Saudi Arabian repression | 最著名的反抗者 |
[04:29] | and is the founder of Brighter Path, | 她还创建了光明之路 |
[04:31] | an organization that helps get women and people in the LGBTQ+ | 一个帮助女性和性少数群体 |
[04:35] | community out of countries with oppressive regimes. | 离开压迫他们的政权的组织 |
[04:38] | The woman’s a hero. | 这女人是个英雄 |
[04:39] | – And a target. – Of Neville Townsend. | -也是被针对的目标 -内维尔·汤森德的目标 |
[04:41] | According to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿所说 |
[04:43] | Townsend’s been contracted by the Saudi secret police | 沙特秘密警察雇佣汤森德 |
[04:45] | to abduct Maroun from her home in Maryland. | 将马戎从其在马里兰的家中绑走 |
[04:48] | I’ve notified Hyattsville PD. | 我已经通知了海厄茨维尔警方 |
[04:49] | I want you to meet them on-site. | 你去现场和他们汇合 |
[04:51] | Has anyone spoken to Maroun? | 有没有人联系过马戎了 |
[04:52] | I tried, but it’s late. Could be her phone’s turned off. | 我试了 但现在太晚了 可能是她关了手机 |
[05:02] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[05:04] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[05:06] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[05:07] | I just heard from my people. It’s done. | 我的人刚通知我 已经搞定了 |
[05:10] | She’ll be here within the hour. | 她一小时内就会到这里 |
[05:13] | But what if we’re too late? | 万一我们去晚了呢 |
[05:14] | According to Reddington, she’ll be buried alive | 按雷丁顿的说法 她会被活埋于地下 |
[05:16] | until Saudi Secret Service pays Townsend. | 直到沙特秘密警察支付汤森德报酬 |
[05:18] | At which point, this Captain Kidd | 到那时 这个基德船长 |
[05:19] | will give them the GPS coordinates | 就会把GPS定位给他们 |
[05:21] | so the Mabahith can dig her up and kill her. | 沙特秘密警察就会把她挖出来 然后杀了她 |
[05:23] | That’s right. So don’t be late. | 没错 所以你们别去晚了 |
[05:26] | Where’s Park? | 帕克在哪 |
[05:27] | Hunting down Rakitin. | 追查拉基廷 |
[05:29] | Why, so he can confirm Reddington’s a Russian plant? | 为什么 好让他确认雷丁顿是俄罗斯间谍 |
[05:31] | Mr. Reddington’s a traitor, | 雷丁顿先生是个叛徒 |
[05:32] | Agent Keen’s thrown in with a man | 基恩探员的盟友 |
[05:34] | who abducts human rights activists, | 绑架了人权活动家 |
[05:35] | and we’re hunting for a pirate that buries people alive. | 而我们在追查一个活埋别人的海盗 |
[05:39] | Sometimes I think I never should’ve left the circus. | 我有时候觉得我当初就不该离开马戏团 |
[05:47] | So much for not being too late. | 可真是一点都不晚啊 |
[05:53] | Has the husband made a statement? | 她丈夫有没有录口供 |
[05:54] | Not yet. He’s still in surgery. | 还没有 他还在手术 |
[05:56] | What about neighbors or a passerby? | 那邻居和路人呢 |
[05:58] | Anybody see anything? | 有没有人看到了什么 |
[05:59] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[06:01] | Maybe this is his statement. | 或许这就是他的口供 |
[06:07] | Who’s Nora? Eleanor, the oldest daughter. | -诺拉是谁 -埃莉诺 他们的大女儿 |
[06:10] | First we thought maybe the girl got taken, too. | 我们一开始以为女儿也被带走了 |
[06:12] | But she and her sister are both accounted for. | 但她和她妹妹被证实都很安全 |
[06:14] | His wife’s been abducted, he doesn’t know by whom, | 他妻子被绑走了 他不知道绑架者是谁 |
[06:16] | and he uses what little strength he has | 但他用仅剩的力气 |
[06:18] | to write his daughter’s name. | 来写下他女儿的名字 |
[06:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:21] | Maybe because it’s not a name. | 也许这就不是个名字 |
[06:25] | Kidnappers disarmed the system. | 绑匪瘫痪了系统 |
[06:27] | I’m sure they did, to avoid tripping the alarm. | 肯定的 为了避免触发警报 |
[06:29] | And to prevent the abduction from being videotaped. | 还为了不被监控拍到 |
[06:32] | Yes. But what I’m interested in | 没错 但是我更关注的是 |
[06:34] | is what happened before the abduction. | 在绑架之前发生了什么 |
[06:39] | Hello. Who might you be? | 嗨 宝贝 你们是谁呢 |
[06:41] | I need an APB on a late-model Escalade, grey, no plates. | 全境通缉一辆灰色无牌新款凯雷德 |
[06:46] | I read up on you. I’m a fan of your work. | 我听说过你的事迹 我是你的粉丝 |
[06:48] | I’m begging you, please. | 拜托 我求求你 |
[06:50] | Nothing will happen to you on my watch. | 有我手里 你不会出事 |
[06:52] | Please don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[06:53] | You will have plenty of air, nice warm clothes. | 你会有充足的空气 舒适暖和的衣服 |
[06:57] | Just breathe easily and this part will be over soon, all right? | 放松点 眨眨眼就结束了 好吗 |
[06:59] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[07:02] | Stop! | 停下 |
[07:06] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[07:11] | I mean it. She’s an inspiration. | 说真的 她很会鼓舞人心 |
[07:13] | Which is exactly what the royal family fears. | 这正是皇室家族所畏惧的 |
[07:16] | Making her a martyr will only make her more inspirational. | 让她成为烈士只会让她更鼓舞人心 |
[07:19] | More people will take her place. | 更多的人会步她的后尘 |
[07:20] | I hope so. | 我倒希望这样 |
[07:21] | The royal family pays top dollar | 皇室家族付了顶级报酬 |
[07:23] | to make their competition disappear. | 让他们的对手消失 |
[07:26] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[07:35] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[07:36] | I have something you may be interested in. | 我有你可能感兴趣的情报 |
[07:39] | Opera? Aliens? Freeganism? | 歌剧 外星人 还是免费素食主义 |
[07:41] | I’m interested in any number of topics, most anything. | 我对近乎所有话题都感兴趣 |
[07:44] | Except accounting. | 除了会计 |
[07:46] | This isn’t about accounting, is it? | 你说的不会是会计 是吗 |
[07:47] | It’s about the intercept out of China. | 是关于从中国截获的信息 |
[07:50] | The pending cyberattack. | 筹备中的网络攻击 |
[07:52] | I am interested. | 我确实很感兴趣 |
[07:53] | Well, then we should talk. | 那么我们谈谈 |
[07:55] | How about the fountains? Meridian Hill? | 子午线山公园喷泉边怎么样 |
[07:58] | I’d prefer something a little more intimate. | 我更喜欢私密一点的地方 |
[08:01] | Come to the restaurant. You remember, 3rd and North. | 来餐馆 你知道的 北街三号 |
[08:04] | We’re closed for renovations, | 我们关门装修了 |
[08:05] | so I can promise us a quiet corner. | 所以能有个安静的地方 |
[08:11] | Agent Mojtabai, we’ve been looking for you. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 我们一直在找你 |
[08:13] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[08:14] | It’s, uh, sort of a long story. | 说来话长 |
[08:16] | I hope it has a happy ending, | 希望最后是个圆满收场 |
[08:17] | because we found the grey Escalade from Maroun’s abduction. | 因为我们找到了绑架案的灰色凯雷德 |
[08:20] | It was abandoned and scrubbed. | 它被清理之后废弃了 |
[08:22] | And the husband? | 那个丈夫呢 |
[08:23] | Ressler questioned him at County where he’s recovering. | 雷斯勒在他休养的县里问过他 |
[08:25] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[08:26] | Well, um, I might. | 我或许掌握了些情报 |
[08:27] | Uh, I reached out to Cyber Crime | 我去找了网络犯罪部 |
[08:29] | to provide us with a list of any online drug dealers | 要了一份网上毒贩的名单 |
[08:32] | who have informants | 那些毒贩有线人 |
[08:33] | that we could question about Captain Kidd | 我们可以询问他们关于基德船长的事 |
[08:35] | or how he’s distributing product using street-tech workarounds. | 还有他是如何绕过传统运输渠道传递运送货物 |
[08:38] | I told you I spoke to DEA. | 我和你说了我问过缉毒局 |
[08:40] | They don’t have anything on Kidd. | 他们没有基德的消息 |
[08:41] | Which is why I spent all night | 正因此 我花了一整晚 |
[08:43] | buying mephedrone, cocaine, and MDMA on the dark web. | 在暗网上购买兴奋剂 可卡因和摇头丸 |
[08:47] | You bought illegal drugs online. | 你在网上买非法毒品 |
[08:49] | I did. Which was terrifying. | 是的 这可真吓人 |
[08:51] | However, on the upside, one of the dealers | 但是 好的一面是 有个毒贩要求 |
[08:53] | asked to meet near a taco truck in LeDroit Park | 在莱德罗特公园的一辆墨西哥卷饼车附近见面 |
[08:55] | that is totally worth the drive. | 绝对值得一去 |
[08:58] | Sounds delicious. | 听起来就挺好吃 |
[08:59] | Oh, you have no idea, sir. | 长官 你完全想象不到 |
[09:00] | They have a chicken mole that is… | 那家店的墨西哥魔力鸡味道… |
[09:04] | Try and stay focused. | 我先专心说完 |
[09:04] | Of the 16 dealers I purchased from, | 我一共找了十六个卖家 |
[09:06] | eight are shipping to me directly. | 八个直接邮寄给我 |
[09:08] | Seven met to hand off in person. | 七个要当面交易 |
[09:11] | And the last one? | 最后那个呢 |
[09:12] | Just texted me, uh, coordinates, photos, | 只给我发了短息 告诉了我 |
[09:15] | and directions of where the drugs were dropped. | 毒品所在的坐标 图片和方位 |
[09:17] | They’re using Captain Kidd. | 他们在使用基德船长的服务 |
[09:18] | It’s a geo-tagged hiding spot in Penn Quarter. | 那个有标记的藏匿点在宾州区 |
[09:21] | Take Ressler. Pull the drugs, | 带上雷斯勒 找到毒品 |
[09:23] | along with any surveillance feeds of the area. | 还有附近区域的监控录像 |
[09:25] | Let’s hope your online shopping spree | 希望你的线上毒品购物狂欢节能有 |
[09:27] | turns up more than great chicken mole. | 除了好吃的墨西哥魔力鸡外的其他收获 |
[10:22] | Yes. | 是我 |
[10:23] | Gotta call it off. | 见面得取消 |
[10:24] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[10:25] | I got a tail. | 有人跟踪我 |
[10:27] | I’ll call you back. | 一会回你电话 |
[11:16] | Sure this is the right location? | 确定是这里 |
[11:18] | Look at the photo. | 看照片 |
[11:19] | Instructions said back corner of the park, | 短信说在公园的角落里 |
[11:21] | third light post from the south. | 从南边数第三个电线杆边上 |
[11:24] | It’s supposed to be inside the broken solar assembly. | 它应该在坏掉的太阳能机箱里 |
[11:27] | You think someone else found it? | 你觉得有别人提前拿走了 |
[11:28] | Well, maybe they knew it was a setup and got cold feet. | 也许他们知道这是陷阱 临时变卦了 |
[11:31] | There’s no surveillance, no obvious cameras. | 没有监控 没有显眼的摄像头 |
[11:33] | They chose this location because it’s a digital dark spot. | 他们选这个地方就是因为这是个监控死角 |
[11:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:37] | What if somebody else found those drugs? | 要是别人找到了那些毒品怎么办 |
[11:38] | What if… | 要是 |
[11:39] | What if a child found those drugs? | 要是个小孩找到了呢 |
[11:41] | Hey, check it out. | 看那边 |
[11:46] | I don’t get it. You think Captain Kidd took a cab here? | 我不懂 你觉得基德船长在这打了个车 |
[11:49] | No, I think that cab took Captain Kidd’s picture. | 不 我觉得出租车拍到了基德船长的照片 |
[11:55] | The driver at South Cab didn’t witness anything, | 南边的出租车司机没看到什么 |
[11:57] | but his dash cam caught the end of the drop. | 但是行车记录仪拍到了放货结束的一段 |
[12:02] | White male, late 20s. | 白人男性 年近三十 |
[12:04] | Is the image strong enough for facial recognition? | 图像是不是清晰到可以进行面部识别 |
[12:05] | Resolution isn’t the problem. | 分辨率不是问题 |
[12:07] | We just don’t have a viable angle, | 问题是角度不够好 |
[12:08] | and it’s only these 22 seconds. | 而且只有这二十二秒 |
[12:10] | The cab only caught the end. | 司机只拍到了结束 |
[12:11] | I mean, the kid walks out of frame and that’s it. | 他走出了镜头 就没了 |
[12:14] | What’s that? The cup in his hand. | 那是什么 他手里的杯子 |
[12:21] | “Kitt’s Coffee.” | 猫咪咖啡 |
[12:21] | Oh, they make a mean mochaccino. | 他们家的摩卡奇诺真心不错 |
[12:23] | They’re also local. They only have a few locations in the city. | 他们是本地的 这个城市只有几家店 |
[12:26] | Pull the sales records and the surveillance feeds | 调出在两公里范围内所有店的 |
[12:28] | from any of their stores in a mile radius. | 销售记录和监控录像 |
[12:30] | If the kid paid with a credit card, | 如果他用的是信用卡结账 |
[12:31] | then chances are we’ve got his physical address. | 我们可能可以找到他的地址 |
[12:33] | Get it and get him here. | 找到地址 把他抓来 |
[12:37] | You can’t prove that my client is the person in that footage. | 你不能证明我的委托人就是录像里的人 |
[12:40] | We know you work for Captain Kidd. | 我们知道你为基德船长卖命 |
[12:42] | I don’t. I told you. | 我没有 和你说了 |
[12:43] | Yeah, what’s gonna happen when we pull your prints | 如果我们从公园里找到的毒品上 |
[12:45] | off the drugs we found in the park? | 提取到了你的指纹会怎么样 |
[12:47] | Or the drugs we find in your apartment? | 或者找到了你公寓里的毒品 |
[12:49] | Mr. Moore isn’t responding to… | 摩尔先生不回应… |
[12:50] | Mr. Moore is going to jail. | 摩尔先生马上要吃牢饭了 |
[12:52] | Okay, look, I’m telling the truth. | 好吧 我说实话 |
[12:55] | Okay? I… | 可以吧 我 |
[12:56] | He’s… He’s not my employer. I don’t work for Kidd. | 他不是我的老板 我不为基德卖命 |
[13:00] | I’ve been robbing him. | 我一直在抢劫他 |
[13:01] | Robbing him of what? | 抢劫他什么 |
[13:03] | Look, it’s all kinds of stuff. | 什么都有 |
[13:05] | It’s, uh, weapons, stolen credit cards, fake IDs. | 武器 偷来的信用卡 假身份证 |
[13:08] | Narcotics? | 有没有毒品 |
[13:11] | Yeah, narcotics. | 有毒品 |
[13:12] | Allegedly narcotics. | 据说是毒品 |
[13:14] | It’s not just me. | 不止是我 |
[13:15] | It’s not like I’m the only Seeker. | 我不是唯一一个捡漏的 |
[13:18] | What’s a Seeker? | 什么是捡漏的 |
[13:19] | You do not have to answer that. | 你没有义务回答这个问题 |
[13:20] | Explain to your poorly prepared mouthpiece here | 跟你那临时抱佛脚的倒霉律师解释一下 |
[13:22] | that I’m gonna have officers and a warrant at your residence | 不等你走出这扇门 就会有警员 |
[13:24] | before you even walk out of this door. | 带着逮捕令等在你家门口 |
[13:27] | You need to cooperate | 要是你还希望 |
[13:28] | if you want to have any hope of staying out of jail. | 有机会不进监狱 你必须配合我 |
[13:30] | Can you tell him that? | 你能不能受累和他说一声 |
[13:33] | Go ahead, Jarret. | 你说吧 杰瑞特 |
[13:38] | Captain Kidd uses droppers to stash his product. | 基德船长派送货员把东西送到藏匿点 |
[13:43] | How much product, how many droppers, | 有多少东西 有多少送货员 |
[13:45] | I don’t know, but it’s a lot. | 我不知道 但是很多 |
[13:47] | We track what we can, follow a dropper, look for his stash. | 我们努力追寻 跟踪送货员 找他的货 |
[13:51] | We know it was drugs you stole from that stash in the park, | 我们知道你在公园偷的那份货是毒品 |
[13:54] | and I got a feeling | 我有预感 |
[13:55] | that a drug test will prove they’re in your system right now. | 现在做一个药检就能证明它们在你体内 |
[13:57] | Whoa, hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:59] | What if I were able to forget about that drug test? | 如果我能忘了对你进行药物检测呢 |
[14:03] | In exchange for… | 条件是… |
[14:04] | You hand over whatever contraband you have on hand. | 交出你手头所有的违禁品 |
[14:08] | Whatever you stole from these GPS-tagged hiding spots. | 所有从这些有GPS定位的藏匿点偷的东西 |
[14:11] | If that evidence helps me find Captain Kidd, | 如果这些证物帮我找到了基德船长 |
[14:13] | well, maybe I’ll help you stay out of jail. | 也许我会帮你不进监狱 |
[14:21] | What the hell happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:22] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你怎么了 |
[14:24] | I was tailed by the FBI. | 我被联调局的人跟踪了 |
[14:29] | This guy Cooper, he, uh… | 库珀这个家伙 他… |
[14:31] | He’s not standing down like you said he would. | 他没有像你说的那样置身事外 |
[14:35] | You need to do something about him. | 你得做点什么 |
[14:47] | 联邦调查局 科学分析实验室 化学组 未经许可 不得入内 注意:不得抽烟或有明火 | |
[14:53] | Hey. Came as quick as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[14:55] | What’s so urgent? | 什么事这么急 |
[14:56] | Well, I ran a test on the narcotics | 我检测了你在摩尔公寓里 |
[14:57] | you pulled from Moore’s apartment. | 找到的毒品 |
[14:58] | Yeah, that he stole from the park. | 对 他从公园偷来的那份 |
[15:00] | Yes, and we got an interesting hit. | 是的 有个有趣的发现 |
[15:02] | Chemical analysis showed it contained powdered milk. | 化学分析显示里面含有奶粉 |
[15:05] | The cutting agent? | 为了充重量 |
[15:06] | Notable because it’s a favorite of the Guayabo cartel. | 值得注意是因为这是瓜亚博贩毒集团的最爱 |
[15:09] | MPD picked up one of their dealers last month, | 警察上个月逮捕了他们的一个毒贩 |
[15:11] | so I called to get a sample from the evidence locker | 所以我打电话从证物室要了一份样品 |
[15:13] | – to confirm the samples matched, but… -They didn’t. | -以确认二者是匹配的 但是 -并不匹配 |
[15:15] | Not only don’t they match, | 不仅不匹配 |
[15:16] | but the sample we got from the city wasn’t drugs. | 那份证物柜里的样品根本不是毒品 |
[15:19] | It was 100% baking soda. | 是一份100%的小苏打 |
[15:21] | So MPD seized fake drugs? | 所以警察收缴的是假毒品 |
[15:22] | No. Their paperwork certifies | 不 他们的文件确定 |
[15:25] | that the contents of the seizure was heroin | 缴获的物品经过当时的检测 |
[15:27] | cut with powdered milk at the time of testing. | 确实是混合了奶粉的海洛因 |
[15:29] | But between testing and now, someone took the drugs | 但是在两次检测之间 有人把毒品拿走了 |
[15:32] | and left baking soda behind. | 换成了小苏打 |
[15:34] | Between now and then? | 两次检测之间 |
[15:35] | I mean, who had access to the drugs in lockup? | 谁能接触到证物柜里的毒品 |
[15:37] | No one. Evidence log shows it was never touched. | 没人能 证据记录显示从未有人接触过 |
[15:40] | The case against the cartel is still being built, | 对贩毒集团的调查还在进行中 |
[15:41] | so it hasn’t gone to trial yet. | 还没到庭审阶段 |
[15:42] | The drugs were never checked out of evidence | 这些毒品从未被列为证据 |
[15:44] | or brought to a courtroom. | 或者被带到法庭上 |
[15:47] | So, heroin went into lockup and baking soda came out. | 所以海洛因进了证物柜 出来的却是小苏打 |
[15:50] | The last person to touch those drugs, | 最后一个接触这些毒品的人 |
[15:52] | the only person to handle them, | 唯一能处理它们的人 |
[15:54] | would be the drug lab chemist who tested them for the city. | 只有给警察局做测试的药物实验室的化学家 |
[15:56] | – Who’s that? – His name’s Tyler Schwartz. | -是谁 -他叫泰勒·施瓦茨 |
[15:59] | He’s been with MPD for just under five years. | 他为警察局工作还不到五年 |
[16:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:03] | You don’t understand how close we came. | 你不知道她跟我跟得多紧 |
[16:06] | – If I hadn’t made the tail… – But you did. | -如果我没甩掉她 -但你甩掉了 |
[16:08] | …she would have exposed us both. | …她就会暴露我们两个 |
[16:11] | But she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[16:12] | I thought this was about some intercept out of China. | 我还以为我们是要说在中国截获的情报 |
[16:16] | The impending cyberattack. | 即将到来的网络攻击 |
[16:17] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[16:19] | Keenly, in the vain hope of | 热切地听着呢 抱着徒劳的希望 |
[16:21] | hearing about this Chinese intercept. | 想要听到那条在中国截获的情报 |
[16:23] | The Bureau is following me, | 联调局在跟踪我 |
[16:26] | which means they are following you. | 这意味着他们也在跟踪你 |
[16:28] | This whole thing is about to blow up and expose us both. | 整件事马上就要爆发了 我们俩都会暴露 |
[16:32] | Somehow I don’t find your | 不知道为什么 我觉得你这种 |
[16:34] | fevered disposition to be infectious, Andrew. | 狂热的性情并不能感染到我 安德鲁 |
[16:37] | My fevered dis… What… What is wrong with you? | 我狂热的性…你…你在说什么 |
[16:39] | I am trying to… to dig us out of this mess. | 我正在努力…把我们从困境中解救出来 |
[16:43] | No, what you are doing is a rather obvious | 不 你只是为了掩盖罪行而做一番 |
[16:46] | and ineffectual dance to cover your tracks. | 显而易见而又于事无补的挣扎 |
[16:50] | You killed an innocent man, Andrew. | 你杀了一个无辜的人 安德鲁 |
[16:53] | You faked your death to divert Harold Cooper, | 你用假死来转移哈罗德·库珀的注意力 |
[16:56] | and as a result, you’ve only made matters worse. | 结果 只是让事情变得更糟了 |
[17:00] | Now, I told you I’d handle Cooper… | 而我说过我会搞定库珀… |
[17:02] | – Are you kidding me? – …which I will do. | -你在开玩笑吗 -…我就一定会 |
[17:04] | But Harold Cooper is no fool, and your | 哈罗德·库珀并不愚蠢 而你的 |
[17:09] | theatrics only confirm his belief that he’s being played. | 小把戏只会让他确信自己被耍了 |
[17:14] | So stand back. | 所以别插手 |
[17:16] | I’ll handle this. | 我会处理好的 |
[17:17] | Okay, just back up a second. | 行了 倒回去一点 |
[17:19] | How about, uh… How about “Thank you” for picking up his tail? | 不如… 谢谢我甩掉了跟踪的人怎么样 |
[17:23] | How about “Thank you” for not leading the FBI directly to you, | 谢谢我没让联调局直接找到你 |
[17:26] | and thus to Moscow? How about… | 找到莫斯科 不如… |
[17:28] | How about I break your jaw, | 不如我打断你的下巴 |
[17:30] | wire it shut, | 让你张着嘴 |
[17:31] | and force-feed blended cheeseburgers | 再塞一些混合芝士汉堡 |
[17:34] | into your belly until you burst? | 到你肚子里 塞到爆为止 |
[17:39] | How about? | 怎么样 |
[17:42] | No? | 不用吗 |
[17:44] | Then shut the hell up and listen. | 那就闭嘴 听我说 |
[17:47] | I told you I would handle Harold Cooper, | 我说过我会处理好哈罗德·库珀 |
[17:49] | and I will do just that. | 我就一定会处理好 |
[17:51] | What you need to do | 你要做的 |
[17:52] | is keep your mouth shut, | 就是闭嘴 |
[17:54] | your head down, | 低调 |
[17:55] | and assure Moscow | 向莫斯科保证 |
[17:56] | that the situation is under control. | 局势已得到控制 |
[17:59] | Now, please, go away | 现在 麻烦你 |
[18:00] | before this becomes | 在场面 |
[18:01] | decidedly more uncivil. | 变得更难看之前离开 |
[18:08] | Well, the evidence was logged by MPD | 证据是由警察局记录的 |
[18:10] | and sent to the lab where you work. | 然后送到了你工作的实验室 |
[18:11] | I mean, you’re the chemist on record. | 你是记录在案的化学家 |
[18:13] | I understand that. | 我知道 |
[18:14] | So help me understand how drug evidence | 所以你来帮我理一理 警察从街上收缴的 |
[18:17] | that the police took off the street, | 作为证据的毒品 |
[18:18] | drugs that you tested in your lab, | 你在你的实验室里检测过的毒品 |
[18:20] | somehow got swapped with baking soda. | 是怎么会被换成了小苏打的 |
[18:23] | I should wait for my lawyer. | 我要等我的律师来 |
[18:24] | Tyler, your lawyer can’t stop us | 泰勒 你的律师没办法阻止我们 |
[18:26] | from re-testing every sample you’ve examined and verified. | 重新检测你测过和确认过的每一份样品 |
[18:28] | And when we do, we’re gonna find out they’re all fake. | 一旦进行检测 我们就会发现样品都是假的 |
[18:31] | Now, if you help us… | 现在 如果你帮我们… |
[18:35] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[18:37] | What happened to those drugs? | 那些毒品哪去了 |
[18:45] | It’s not just me! | 不止我一个人 |
[18:49] | It’s Williams. | 还有威廉姆斯 |
[18:51] | Goebel. | 戈贝尔 |
[18:56] | What happens to the drugs, Tyler? | 那些毒品哪去了 泰勒 |
[19:00] | Our facility handles hundreds of samples every week, | 我们的实验室每周处理数百个样品 |
[19:03] | all kinds of drugs from all over the city. | 来自全城的各种毒品 |
[19:05] | Evidence you personally handle. | 你亲自处理的那些 |
[19:07] | Once we run our chemical analysis to legally confirm | 一旦我们通过化学分析合法确认 |
[19:10] | they’re what the police say they are, | 它们就是警察所说的东西之后 |
[19:11] | the cases go to trial supported by the lab certification. | 这些案件就在实验室的认证支持下进入庭审 |
[19:15] | But the drug evidence, it goes back into the vault. | 但是作为证据的毒品 要放回保险库 |
[19:19] | Nobody’s supposed to test it again. | 没有人会再测试一次 |
[19:20] | You’re stealing and re-selling drug evidence. | 你在偷窃和转卖这些作为证据的毒品 |
[19:22] | Like I said, I’m not the only one. | 就像我说的 不止我一个人在干这事 |
[19:24] | There’s an entire network. | 有一个完整的网络 |
[19:26] | With a distribution system. | 还附带了分配系统 |
[19:29] | I already said too much. | 我已经说得太多了 |
[19:30] | We know you’re using Captain Kidd. | 我们知道你在使用基德船长的服务 |
[19:32] | That’s who we’re after here, | 他正好是我们要找的人 |
[19:33] | and you’re gonna help us find him. | 你要帮我们找到他 |
[19:35] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[19:37] | You can if you wanna help yourself. | 你如果想自救就必须这么做 |
[19:41] | Tyler, look at me. | 泰勒 看着我 |
[19:43] | How do we find Captain Kidd? | 我们要怎么找到基德船长 |
[19:58] | I’ve got both online. | 双方都在线了 |
[19:59] | Go ahead. | 开始 |
[20:01] | Do I have the buyer on the line? | 买家在不在线 |
[20:03] | Yes, we are here. | 在 我们在 |
[20:04] | – Do I have the seller on the line? – Yes. | -卖家在不在线 -在 |
[20:06] | Seller, can you confirm that the transaction is | 卖家 你能否确认这笔交易 |
[20:08] | at least 100 blocks deep on the Blockchain, | 按照我们的指示在区块链中 |
[20:11] | – as per our instructions? – I can. | -至少达到一百个区块深度 -我能 |
[20:13] | Seller, do I have your consent | 卖家 我是否得到你的同意 |
[20:14] | to release the package to the buyer? | 将包裹交给买家 |
[20:16] | You do. | 可以 |
[20:17] | Buyer, I’m sending you an encrypted file | 买家 我现在给你发送一份加密文件 |
[20:19] | with your GPS-tagged identifier now. | 里面带有GPS定位的标识 |
[20:22] | This will include photos and verbal instructions | 包括照片和口头说明 |
[20:24] | you can use to identify the drop site. | 你可以使用它来识别投递站点 |
[20:26] | Gentlemen, while we wait, | 先生们 等待期间 |
[20:28] | I want to thank you for your patronage. | 我想对你们的惠顾表示感谢 |
[20:36] | We have it. | 我们拿到了 |
[20:37] | Is that your official confirmation? | 这是你的正式确认吗 |
[20:39] | It is. | 是的 |
[20:40] | In that case, transaction 49r83 is complete. | 既然如此 49r83号交易已完成 |
[20:44] | Gentlemen, again, thank you for your business and good day. | 先生们 再次感谢你们的惠顾 再见 |
[20:47] | Tell Penny we’re funded. Have her notify Nicosia. | 告诉潘妮我们有进账 让她通知尼科西亚 |
[20:51] | And, uh, send someone out for lumpia and a Mello Yello. | 派人出去买菲式春卷和美乐耶乐汽水 |
[20:54] | I swear, I could eat a horse. | 我发誓 我饿得能吃下一匹马 |
[20:56] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[20:59] | What? I don’t hear any… | 什么 我什么都没听到 |
[20:59] | Shh, there. Sounds like… | 别说话 那里 听起来像 |
[21:02] | FBI! Hands in the air! On the ground! | 联调局 举起手来 蹲下 |
[21:04] | On the ground, now! | 快蹲下 |
[21:07] | You can 86 the lumpia. | 菲式春卷可以不用点了 |
[21:15] | Print back yet on Kidd? | 基德的指纹比对出来了吗 |
[21:17] | Oh, uh, I just got them. | 我刚收到这些 |
[21:18] | That is, uh… That’s the good news. | 有个 有个好消息 |
[21:21] | – I’m listening. – I heard from Agent Park. | -我在听 -我听帕克探员说 |
[21:23] | She was following one of the Rakitin suspects, Andrew Patterson, | 她在跟踪一个可能是拉基廷的人 安德鲁·帕特森 |
[21:27] | the analyst from the Office of Intelligence and Analysis. | 他是情报和分析处的分析人员 |
[21:30] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[21:31] | Agent Park thinks that Patterson made her. | 帕克探员认为帕特森发现了她 |
[21:34] | And the other suspects? | 那其他嫌疑人呢 |
[21:35] | Surveillance turned up nothing on the other three. Day in the life. | 监视没发现其他三人有异常 他们同往常一样 |
[21:38] | Then we pick it up again tomorrow. | 那我们明天再次跟踪 |
[21:39] | Yeah, here’s the thing, | 是这样 |
[21:40] | Agent Park doesn’t think that will be necessary. | 帕克探员认为没这个必要 |
[21:43] | Oh? And why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[21:44] | She thinks Patterson is the one we’re looking for. | 她认为帕特森就是我们在找的那个人 |
[21:46] | Mr. Reddington’s source. | 雷丁顿先生的线人 |
[21:48] | Because he gave her the slip? | 因为他避开她溜走了吗 |
[21:49] | That proves he’s smart, not treasonous. | 那证明他很聪明 而不是叛国 |
[21:51] | It’s not that he gave her the slip. | 问题不在于他避开她溜走了 |
[21:52] | The bad news is where he gave her the slip. | 坏消息是他是在哪里溜走的 |
[21:55] | And where was that? | 在哪里 |
[21:56] | Corner of 3rd and North. | 第三大街和北街的交口处 |
[21:58] | Near Mr. Reddington’s restaurant. | 雷丁顿先生餐馆的附近 |
[22:05] | Well, how we know about you isn’t important. | 我们怎么知道你的不重要 |
[22:07] | What matters is that we do. | 重要的是我们知道 |
[22:09] | We know about your geocaching, | 我们知道你的寻宝活动 |
[22:11] | how you hide drugs and people. | 知道你怎样把毒品和人藏起来 |
[22:13] | Safiya Maroun. | 萨菲娅·马戎 |
[22:15] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她 |
[22:17] | Never heard of her. | 从没听说过这个人 |
[22:19] | Looky here, your prints came back a match to a William Benedict. | 快看看 你的指纹和威廉·本尼迪克特相吻合 |
[22:22] | Tied to a low-rent smuggling operation back in 2014. | 与2014年廉租房人口贩卖有关 |
[22:26] | Well, you’ve come a long way since then, huh? | 自那以后你进步很大 是吧 |
[22:29] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[22:32] | Safiya Maroun. Where is she? | 萨菲娅·马戎在哪里 |
[22:35] | I haven’t the foggiest. | 我完全不清楚 |
[22:37] | There’s a kid in the ICU at County. | 县医院的重症监护室有个孩子 |
[22:39] | He’s 13 years old. | 他才十三岁 |
[22:40] | He overdosed on the fentanyl that you stashed | 他过量服用了你藏在东南边 |
[22:43] | in that house in the Southeast. | 那所房子里的芬太尼 |
[22:44] | Now, best-case scenario for you, | 现在对你来说最好的情形 |
[22:46] | I think that’s attempted voluntary manslaughter. | 我想是故意杀人未遂 |
[22:50] | Like I said, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我刚说了 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:53] | Well, your MPD partners in crime have turned on you. | 你的警察同伙已经供出你了 |
[22:55] | They’ve given us sworn affidavits. | 他们给了我们宣誓口供 |
[22:57] | Yet here you are. | 然而你在这里 |
[22:59] | And we both know why. | 我们都知道是为什么 |
[23:02] | – Where’s Maroun? – Where’s my deal? | -马戎在哪里 -我的交易呢 |
[23:04] | You want to get, what’re you gonna give? | 你想得到 那打算付出什么呢 |
[23:06] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[23:07] | A woman’s life hangs in the balance, a good woman. | 一名女性正命悬一线 一个好女人 |
[23:10] | A heroic woman we are moving heaven and earth to try and save. | 这位英勇的女性我们正尽全力救她 |
[23:13] | But what we will not do, what I refuse to do, | 但我们不会 也拒绝 |
[23:16] | is to cut a deal with the likes of you to make that happen. | 通过和你这样的人做交易来救她 |
[23:20] | Then her blood is on your hands, not mine. | 那么是你们的双手沾满她的鲜血 不是我的 |
[23:22] | Maybe, but I can live with that, | 也许吧 但我可以接受这个 |
[23:25] | knowing that you’ll be spending the next 30 years | 只要知道未来三十年 |
[23:27] | taking showers with murderers and rapists. | 你会和一群杀人犯和强奸犯一起洗澡就行 |
[23:39] | Okay, so what? We’re sweating him now, right? | 好吧 如何 我们在吓唬他 对吗 |
[23:43] | No, we’re not sweating him. | 不 我们没吓唬他 |
[23:44] | We’re building a case against him. | 我们要对他立案 |
[23:45] | Then it’s gonna be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. | 然后会在法律允许的最大范围内起诉 |
[23:48] | Yeah, but he’s not gonna tell us how to find Maroun, | 好吧 但不和他做交易他不会告诉我们 |
[23:50] | not without a deal. | 怎样找到马戎 |
[23:51] | No, he’s not. | 没错 他不会 |
[23:53] | But getting played by another criminal, | 但被另一个罪犯耍 |
[23:56] | being forced to look the other way | 被迫寻找其他方式 |
[23:57] | to countenance their sickness… | 来迎合他们的病态 |
[24:00] | Isn’t that part of the job? | 那不正是这工作的一部分吗 |
[24:02] | Yeah, part I hate he most. | 对 是我最讨厌它的地方 |
[24:05] | Do what you can to get that scumbag to talk, | 尽你一切手段让那个人渣开口 |
[24:07] | but he’s not getting a deal. | 但我们不跟他做交易 |
[24:11] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说了 可喜可贺 |
[24:13] | You have Captain Kidd. | 你们抓住了基德船长 |
[24:15] | Is that why you’re here? | 这是你来的原因吗 |
[24:16] | Time is of the essence, Harold. | 时间至关重要 哈罗德 |
[24:18] | If Safiya Maroun is ever to draw a breath of fresh air again, | 如果萨菲娅·马戎想重新呼吸到新鲜空气 |
[24:22] | I suggest you let me have a chat with the Captain. | 我建议你让我跟船长谈谈 |
[24:24] | Introduce him to Brimley’s badger. | 把他介绍给布里姆利的獾 |
[24:27] | Your concern is noted, | 你说的我知道了 |
[24:28] | but we both know you didn’t come here just to offer your services. | 但我们都知道你来这里不仅仅是为了帮忙 |
[24:33] | I came hoping people would speak the truth, | 我来是希望人们愿意说真话 |
[24:35] | Captain Kidd, us. | 基德船长 我们 |
[24:39] | Given your hypertension, perhaps we should go first. | 考虑到你有高血压 也许我们该先聊聊 |
[24:52] | We know about Andrew Patterson. | 我们知道安德鲁·帕特森的事了 |
[24:56] | Do tell. | 说说看 |
[24:57] | We know he’s Rakitin, | 我们知道他就是拉基廷 |
[24:58] | your source in the intelligence community. | 你在情报机构的线人 |
[25:01] | We suspected as much, so Park tailed him, | 我们之前就怀疑了 所以帕克跟踪他 |
[25:04] | to the corner of 3rd and North. | 到了第三大街和北街的交口 |
[25:06] | It’s a lovely neighborhood. | 那是个不错的社区 |
[25:08] | Fine place to go for a walk. | 很适合散步 |
[25:10] | Or for dinner. | 或者吃饭 |
[25:11] | 3rd and North is half a block from your restaurant. | 那个地方距离你的餐馆仅半个街区 |
[25:15] | Don’t do this, Harold. | 别这样 哈罗德 |
[25:16] | He was going to meet you to divulge classified intel. | 他去见你是要向你泄露秘密情报 |
[25:21] | I’m asking you as a friend, not an adversary. | 我是作为朋友 而不是对手来跟你说的 |
[25:24] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[25:25] | I don’t have friends who betray this country. | 我没有背叛祖国的朋友 |
[25:31] | I understand your quandary. | 我知道你左右为难 |
[25:34] | You care a great deal about Elizabeth. | 你很关心伊丽莎白 |
[25:37] | You want to believe in her, | 你想相信她 |
[25:39] | to understand and find reason | 想理解并找出 |
[25:43] | in her quest to destroy me. | 她试图毁了我的原因 |
[25:47] | But for what I hope is the final time, | 但我希望这是最后一次 |
[25:50] | let me be clear, | 我明确告诉你 |
[25:53] | I am not a traitor to this country, | 我没背叛过这个国家 |
[25:56] | and I do not divulge sensitive intelligence | 我没有把敏感情报泄露给 |
[25:59] | to this country’s enemies. | 这个国家的敌人 |
[26:02] | I know that’s not true. | 我知道这不是真话 |
[26:03] | No, Harold. You think you know. | 不 哈罗德 你以为你了解 |
[26:06] | You have pieces of a puzzle that you think you can solve. | 你有一堆谜题的线索 你以为你能解开 |
[26:11] | But as I am the puzzle, | 但既然我就是那个谜题 |
[26:14] | I know that you can’t. | 我知道你不能 |
[26:16] | And as your friend | 作为你的朋友 |
[26:19] | and your colleague, | 和你的同事 |
[26:21] | I implore you, | 我恳求你 |
[26:23] | for your own sake, | 为了你自己好 |
[26:26] | to please let this go. | 请别管这事 |
[26:29] | Is that some sort of threat? | 这算是威胁吗 |
[26:30] | Sincere advice. I have unsavory associates. | 是真诚的建议 我有许多令人讨厌的同事 |
[26:35] | When cornered, they tend to do unsavory things. | 走投无路时 他们往往会做出些令人讨厌的事 |
[26:38] | Let me get this straight. | 咱们把话说明白 |
[26:40] | You’re not a Russian spy, | 你不是俄罗斯间谍 |
[26:41] | and the person Park tailed isn’t supplying you intel. | 帕克跟踪的那个人没给你提供情报 |
[26:45] | I’m on this wild goose chase, | 我这么找是在白费力气 |
[26:47] | and yet my life is in danger? | 然而我依然有生命危险吗 |
[26:49] | You need to trust me on this. | 这事你必须相信我 |
[26:51] | You mean I need to believe you over Elizabeth? | 你是说我必须相信你而不信伊丽莎白吗 |
[26:55] | That sounds as if you’re in contact with her. | 听起来好像你一直和她有联系 |
[26:58] | I wish. | 我倒是希望 |
[26:59] | She’s an apparition. | 她就像个幽灵 |
[27:01] | A ghost who leaves clues in the night but is gone by morning. | 一个在夜晚留下线索但在清晨前离开的鬼魂 |
[27:05] | You’ve taught her well. | 你把她教的很出色 |
[27:08] | Harold, this, | 哈罗德 这个 |
[27:11] | All of it, | 所有的一切 |
[27:13] | is between her and me. | 都在于我和她之间 |
[27:16] | She and I may not agree on much, | 我和她可能多数情况下意见不合 |
[27:19] | but I’m sure we agree on this. | 但是我很肯定我们都同意这点 |
[27:22] | Neither of us would be able to forgive ourselves | 如果我们的问题间接伤害了你 |
[27:25] | if our problems caused you to become collateral damage. | 我们都不会原谅自己 |
[27:34] | I’m glad we’ve had this talk, | 我很高兴 我们能有这段对话 |
[27:36] | and I appreciate your offer, | 我很感激你的提议 |
[27:38] | but I’m confident we can get what we need from Captain Kidd | 但是我很自信 我们能从基德船长那得偿所愿 |
[27:41] | without the assistance of Brimley’s badger. | 而不用布里姆利的獾的帮助 |
[27:50] | Make the deal. I’ll get the AG on board. | 做交易吧 我会告诉司法部长 |
[27:53] | The deal? | 交易 |
[27:54] | The one you said we weren’t gonna make? | 你说绝对不会做的那个交易 |
[27:55] | Full immunity. | 完全豁免权 |
[27:58] | So, what happened with Reddington? | 所以 雷丁顿怎么回事 |
[27:59] | You mean N-13? | 你是指N13 |
[28:01] | So you confronted him about Rakitin, | 所以关于拉基廷甩掉帕克的事 |
[28:02] | about how he ditched Park? | 你跟他对质了 |
[28:03] | I don’t condone what Elizabeth’s doing, | 我无法容忍伊丽莎白的所作所为 |
[28:05] | but if we have to pick sides in this war, | 但是如果我们得在这场战争中选边站 |
[28:07] | I think it’s past time we picked hers. | 我认为我们早该选她的了 |
[28:09] | We need to get to Keen before Reddington does, | 我们得赶在雷丁顿之前找到基恩 |
[28:11] | and because he works with Townsend, | 因为基德船长与汤森德合作 |
[28:13] | Captain Kidd can help us do that. | 所以他能帮我们找到基恩 |
[28:15] | I meant what I said about getting played by another criminal, | 我说不想被另一个罪犯耍是认真的 |
[28:17] | but you were right. It’s what we do. | 但是你是对的 这是我们的职责 |
[28:20] | So do it. | 那就做吧 |
[28:25] | Let me help you with the fine print. | 让我帮你概括一下 |
[28:26] | You help, you walk. | 你帮忙了 你就可以无罪释放 |
[28:29] | Full immunity. | 完全豁免权 |
[28:30] | For past crimes. | 豁免过去的罪行 |
[28:31] | You jay-walk tomorrow, I’m coming for you. | 你以后要是行差踏错 我就会逮捕你 |
[28:35] | I’ll help you with Maroun. | 我会在马戎的事上帮你 |
[28:37] | No. And Townsend. | 不 还有汤森德 |
[28:38] | No. No way. I’m not crossing him. | 不可能 我不会出卖他的 |
[28:41] | Well, that’s just the cost of doing business. | 那是做生意的代价 |
[28:44] | If I snitch on him, he’ll find out. | 如果我告发他 他会发现的 |
[28:46] | So what? Come on. | 所以呢 拜托 |
[28:48] | You’ll be drinking mai tais in witness protection. | 你会在证人保护期间喝着麦台鸡尾酒 |
[28:51] | You can’t protect me. Not from him. | 你没法保护我 没法阻止他 |
[28:55] | That’s a chance you’re just gonna have to take. | 你不得不冒这个险 |
[29:06] | So, how does it work? Walk me through the steps. | 所以 事情是怎么样的 告诉我步骤 |
[29:09] | I want you to bore me with every tiny little detail. | 我要你事无巨细都跟我说 |
[29:13] | Our network, we’re just… | 我们的网络 我们就是 |
[29:16] | It’s a delivery system, | 这是个物流网 |
[29:18] | a series of dead drops in abandoned buildings | 在废弃的建筑或是拥挤的公共场所 |
[29:21] | or crowded public locations. | 有一系列投递点 |
[29:22] | We provide a layer of protection for the buyers | 我们为买家 以及非法商品的卖家 |
[29:26] | and sellers of illicit goods. | 提供一层保护 |
[29:28] | In this case, the parcel was acquired by Neville Townsend, | 这一次 内维尔·汤森德取得包裹后 |
[29:31] | taken to a holding site, | 将其带到等待点 |
[29:32] | then packaged and prepared for delivery | 然后由我们的小队进行 |
[29:34] | by one of our splinter teams. | 打包及准备运输 |
[29:36] | Packaged and prepared? | 打包和准备运输 |
[29:37] | Bro, this isn’t a stolen gun we’re talking about. | 兄弟 我们说的可不是失窃枪支 |
[29:39] | It’s a person, | 是人 |
[29:40] | which requires an entirely different set of precautions. | 这需要一套完全不同的预防措施 |
[29:43] | So it’s true. | 所以 这是真的 |
[29:44] | You really did bury Safiya Maroun alive. | 你真的活埋了萨菲娅·马戎 |
[29:47] | I delivered the product I was paid to transport. | 我快递了别人付钱让我运输的商品 |
[29:49] | That’s what we do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[29:50] | So, the site’s geo-tagged, right? | 所以 地点是有地理坐标的 对吗 |
[29:52] | I mean, you send the buyers details, photos, maps. | 我是说 你给买家发送细节 照片和地图 |
[29:54] | We do, yeah, but the buyer wanted to | 是的 但是买家 |
[29:56] | take delivery somewhere that was especially remote. | 想要在特别偏远的地方收货 |
[29:59] | I can give you coordinates, | 我可以给你坐标 |
[30:00] | but you’re never gonna get there in time. | 但是你绝对不可能及时赶到的 |
[30:02] | The GPS-tagged site indicates that Maroun is buried here, | GPS定位显示马戎是被埋在这 |
[30:05] | about a mile from the west shoreline on Taylors Island, | 在距离西海岸约1.6千米处的泰勒斯岛上 |
[30:08] | and that puts her midway between the Slaughter Creek Broads | 就是在屠杀溪湖和罗宾逊颈路 |
[30:10] | and Robinson Neck Road. | 中间的地方 |
[30:11] | The buyer, how big of a head start does he have on us? | 那个买家 他领先了我们多久 |
[30:13] | We notified him a little over two hours ago. | 我们在两个多小时前就通知他了 |
[30:15] | I can only assume he’s on his way there now. | 我只能猜测他现在已经在路上了 |
[30:34] | And if he gets to her… | 要是买家找到她 |
[30:35] | What do you mean “If he gets to her”? | “要是买家找到她”是什么意思 |
[30:36] | You better hope he gets to her. | 你最好祈祷买家能找到她 |
[30:38] | If he doesn’t, things go from bad to worse in a hurry. | 如果买家没找到 事情很快就会变得更糟 |
[30:41] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[30:42] | I told you. She’s on oxygen. | 我告诉过你 她带着氧气机 |
[30:44] | Which is… limited. | 但是氧气有限 |
[30:47] | How much oxygen? | 氧气有多少 |
[30:49] | She’s got roughly six hours of air. | 她只有大概六个小时的空气 |
[30:51] | That left us an hour. | 我们只剩一个小时了 |
[31:28] | I don’t understand. Where are you taking me? | 我不明白 你们要带我去哪 |
[31:31] | Why didn’t you just leave me to die? | 你们为什么不把我留在那等死 |
[31:34] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[31:50] | Look, I want you to know I am not afraid. | 听着 我要让你们知道我不害怕 |
[31:55] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[32:00] | You should have Saint John Creek to your west. | 你的西面应该是圣约翰湾 |
[32:02] | In about a half mile, you’re gonna make a left. | 再过800米 你得往左转 |
[32:05] | There’s no road on the GPS. | 导航上那里没有路 |
[32:06] | That’s because it’s not on the GPS. | 那是因为那条路不在导航记录里 |
[32:07] | I’m looking at satellite feeds. | 我在看卫星反馈 |
[32:09] | Looks like it may be some kind of a trail | 看起来像是小路 |
[32:11] | or maybe an old fire road. | 或者是条旧的消防路 |
[32:13] | We’re not gonna get there in time. | 我们没办法及时赶到的 |
[32:41] | Go to the ground. | 跪到地上 |
[32:46] | GPS signal’s emanating from here, | 导航信号是从这传来的 |
[32:47] | quarter mile south, just before the creek. | 南边400米处 就在小溪前面 |
[32:50] | All right, we go in on foot. | 好 我们步行过去 |
[32:51] | One team from the east, one from the west. | 一支队伍从东出发 一支从西 |
[32:53] | Our unsub’s in here. | 嫌犯就在这 |
[32:55] | He’s gonna have backup | 他一定有后援 |
[32:56] | and he’s gonna wanna fight, all right? Let’s go. | 他一定会反抗 明白了吗 出发 |
[33:04] | He wants to watch. That’s what this is for. | 他想要看过程 这就是视频的用途 |
[33:09] | I want you to know this. | 我想要你知道 |
[33:11] | You can kill me, you can try to make an example of me, | 你可以杀了我 你可以拿我震慑他人 |
[33:15] | but it will only invigorate the people I fight for. | 但是这只会鼓舞我为之奋斗的人们 |
[33:18] | You will make them stronger, and they will fight back. | 你会让他们更坚强 他们会反抗的 |
[33:36] | The shot came from our west. | 枪声是从我们西边传来的 |
[33:43] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[34:00] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[34:10] | Is it just me or is he way too comfortable? | 是我太苛刻 还是他真的过得太舒服了 |
[34:13] | Main Justice is sending an AUSA. | 司法部会派来一名助理检察官 |
[34:15] | He won’t be comfortable | 等他被告知 |
[34:16] | once he’s told what he’s being charged with. | 自己被控犯了什么罪 就舒服不起来了 |
[34:17] | Maroun verified Kidd’s intel. | 马戎核实了基德的情报 |
[34:20] | – How’s she doing? – Good. | -她怎么样 -挺好 |
[34:22] | Great, considering. | 也算相当不错了 |
[34:23] | EMTs gave her a clean bill of health. | 急救人员给她开了张健康证明 |
[34:26] | Did you get her statement? | 你拿到她的口供了吗 |
[34:27] | Yeah, and based on what she told me, | 拿到了 根据她的说辞 |
[34:29] | that guy has no business looking so relaxed. | 那家伙绝不可能这么优哉游哉 |
[34:31] | No, it’s weird, right? | 确实很怪 |
[34:33] | It’s kind of like you being in the circus. | 就像在马戏团里似的 |
[34:35] | You were in the circus? | 你还参加过马戏团 |
[34:36] | I, uh, ran away from home | 我看到能手大卫 |
[34:38] | when I saw the Great Davido spin 75 plates at once. | 一口气转起了75个盘子 就离家出走了 |
[34:41] | I was hired as a roadie on a Monday. | 周一他们就雇我当帮工 |
[34:43] | Lost my virginity to a trapeze artist on a Tuesday. | 周二 空中飞人夺走我的童子身 |
[34:46] | She left me for the strongman on a Wednesday, | 周三 她就抛下我另觅新欢 |
[34:48] | and I was back home eating matzo ball soup | 周四 我就回了家 一边吃着团饼汤 |
[34:50] | watching Jerry Maguire on a Thursday. | 一边看着《甜心先生》 |
[34:52] | It was, um… It was quite the whirlwind. | 那几天 真是过得天旋地转 |
[34:55] | It’s weird, right? It’s like he’s in on a joke. | 很奇怪吧 就好像是进来玩儿似的 |
[34:59] | Forget about him. Go talk to Kidd. | 别管他了 去和基德谈谈 |
[35:01] | The marshals have him in protective custody. | 法警对他进行了保护性监管 |
[35:03] | Telling us about Maroun was only part of the deal. | 他告诉我们马戎只是交易的一部分 |
[35:05] | Now he’s gotta tell you what he knows about Townsend. | 现在他必须得告诉你汤森德的事了 |
[35:07] | Well, Kidd’s scared to death of this guy. | 基德被这家伙吓得够呛 |
[35:08] | He doesn’t think we can protect him against Townsend. | 他不信我们能从汤森德的手里保护他 |
[35:10] | Well, of course we can, | 我们当然能 |
[35:11] | but we only will if he tells us what he knows. | 但只有他据实已告 我们才会这么做 |
[35:19] | I’m not saying you’re bad at your jobs. | 我没说你们做不好本职工作 |
[35:21] | Our job is to protect you, | 我们的工作就是保护你 |
[35:23] | and you’re saying we can’t do that. | 你却说我们做不到 |
[35:25] | Not three of you. Not against him. | 光凭你们三个 当然对付不了他 |
[35:29] | Relax, it’s the FBI. | 别紧张 是联调局的 |
[35:31] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[35:32] | He’s coming here to ask you about the bogeyman. | 他是来问你关于怪物的事的 |
[35:34] | Go ahead and make fun, but you’re gonna need more men. | 随你怎么笑我 但你们真的需要更多人手 |
[35:37] | Townsend can’t hurt you if he can’t find you. | 只要汤森德找不到你就没法害你 |
[35:39] | Since we’re the only ones that know you’re here, | 而只有我们知道你在这里 |
[35:42] | that’s not gonna happen. | 所以他伤不到你的 |
[35:56] | You did well. | 你做得很好 |
[36:09] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:13] | I haven’t said anything about you. | 你的事我一句也没说 |
[36:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:21] | And now you never will. | 往后你也不会说出去了 |
[36:37] | Assistant Director Cooper? Ken Spears. | 助理司长库珀 我是肯·斯皮尔斯 |
[36:39] | From Main Justice. Yes, I’ve been expecting you. | 司法部派来的 我一直在等你 |
[36:42] | I’ve had a copy made of Safiya Maroun’s statement, | 我有一份萨菲娅·马戎证词的副本 |
[36:45] | but, of course, you’ll want to speak with her yourself. | 但是 你肯定想亲自和她谈谈 |
[36:48] | Actually, that won’t be necessary. | 实际上 没那个必要 |
[36:52] | And why is that? | 这是为何 |
[37:19] | Aram, we got a problem. | 阿兰姆 我们有麻烦了 |
[37:23] | Sir. | 长官 |
[37:25] | Sir, Agent Ressler called. Townsend got to Captain Kidd. | 长官 雷斯勒探员来电 汤森德找到了基德船长 |
[37:28] | He doesn’t know how, but he did. | 不知道怎么做到的 但他得手了 |
[37:34] | Sir, do you hear me? | 长官 你听到了吗 |
[37:35] | Two marshals are dead and Kidd is gone. | 两名法警殉职 基德也丢了 |
[37:37] | The Saudi operative has been released. | 那位沙特特工已经获释 |
[37:40] | What? | 什么 |
[37:41] | No charges are being filed. | 没有对他提起指控 |
[37:43] | There’s a plane standing by at Dulles to fly him to Riyadh. | 达拉斯有一架飞机正准备送他去利雅得 |
[37:46] | Wait, wait, wait. He… He had someone buried alive. | 等等 等等 等等 他可是把人活埋了 |
[37:49] | He was about to execute her, | 他差点就处决了她 |
[37:51] | Of the 19 terrorists on 9/11, 15 came from Saudi Arabia. | 911事件的19名恐怖分子中 有15人来自沙特 |
[37:55] | After the attack, King Fahd urged the White House | 袭击发生后 法赫德国王敦促白宫 |
[37:58] | to evacuate the members of Osama bin Laden’s family | 遣返奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[38:00] | who were living in the United States. | 住在美国的家人 |
[38:02] | Eventually, the FBI assisted in returning two dozen of them. | 最终 联邦调查局协助遣返了其中的24人 |
[38:07] | No questions asked. | 什么问题都没问 |
[38:09] | King Fahd is gone, but his oil isn’t, | 法赫德国王不在了 但他的石油还在 |
[38:12] | and the royal family has as much influence as ever. | 而王室的影响力一如既往 |
[38:16] | Safiya Maroun is a threat to the royal family, so… | 萨菲娅·马戎是王室的威胁 所以 |
[38:20] | Main Justice isn’t interested in her or her statement. | 司法部对她的证词不感兴趣 |
[38:24] | The only thing they’re interested in | 他们唯一感兴趣的就是 |
[38:25] | is pretending it never happened. | 假装这事从未发生过 |
[38:29] | I have to tell Safiya. | 我得告诉萨菲娅 |
[38:41] | Your fight with Harold is helping Elizabeth’s cause. | 你跟哈罗德斗 只会帮到伊丽莎白 |
[38:45] | And that cause | 而她在做的事 |
[38:47] | will only end up hurting her. | 一定会伤到她 |
[38:50] | I’m not fighting with Harold. | 我不是在和哈罗德斗 |
[38:52] | His fight with you, then. | 那就是他和你斗了 |
[38:54] | Which you could stop, but choose not to. | 你可以选择停手的 偏偏要扛着 |
[38:58] | Go on, then, give me my medicine. | 说说你的苦口良药吧 |
[39:02] | You gave him the case | 你把案子交给他 |
[39:04] | so you could get to Captain Kidd | 是为了找到基德船长 |
[39:07] | and learn about Townsend. | 问汤森德的事 |
[39:09] | He got to Kidd, but kept him away from you | 他抓到了基德 但不让你见他 |
[39:11] | so he could get to Townsend first. | 是为了能先一步抓到汤森德 |
[39:14] | In the end, Townsend got to Kidd | 结果呢 汤森德带走了基德 |
[39:16] | and neither of you learned anything. | 你俩什么都没查出来 |
[39:19] | And I thought taking the pills was unpleasant. | 我觉得这药真是苦到家了 |
[39:24] | Elizabeth is lost. | 伊丽莎白迷失了自我 |
[39:26] | She’s aligned herself with a powerful enemy. | 她已经跟强大的敌人结了盟 |
[39:30] | You and Harold cannot go on fighting each other and him. | 你和哈罗德不能再继续斗下去了 |
[39:35] | Find a way to call a truce, | 想办法休战 |
[39:36] | not just for Elizabeth, but for Harold, too. | 不仅是为了伊丽莎白 也是为了哈罗德 |
[39:40] | His list of enemies has grown too long. | 他已经树敌太多 |
[39:44] | Our friend in the East. | 我们在东方的朋友 |
[39:47] | I fear his patience may run thin. | 我担心他就快没有耐心了 |
[40:17] | Reddington, what am I not seeing? | 雷丁顿 我忽视了什么 |
[40:22] | We have a system in place. | 我们有个系统 |
[40:26] | You are a vital part of that system. | 你是这个系统的重要组成部分 |
[40:29] | The FBI following you threatens that system. | 追着你的联调局会威胁到这个系统 |
[40:36] | Yet he seems unwilling to do anything to stop them. | 但他似乎不愿意做点什么来阻止他们 |
[40:41] | No, no, no. Not unwilling. | 不 不是不愿意 |
[40:49] | Unable, then. | 那就是做不到了 |
[41:11] | The instructions are clear. | 指令写得很清楚 |
[41:14] | Who to speak with, what to say. | 去找谁 说什么话 |
[41:18] | They must be executed to the letter. | 必须严格按此执行 |
[41:35] | Harold Cooper? | 哈罗德·库珀 |
[41:38] | All of this is happening at his instruction. | 所有这些都是在他的指示下执行的 |
[41:41] | Yes, but he is | 是 但他可是 |
[41:43] | an assistant director of the FBI. | 联邦调查局的助理司长 |
[41:53] | I have known Raymond longer than anyone. | 我认识雷蒙德的时间比任何人都久 |
[41:57] | I know and trust him like a brother. | 我了解他 信任他 就像兄弟一样 |
[42:00] | But if he won’t do what’s necessary | 但若他不肯有所行动 |
[42:02] | to protect what we’ve built over the decades, | 保护几十年来我们的劳动成果 |
[42:05] | I will. | 那么就我来 |
[42:10] | Even if it means eliminating an assistant director of the FBI. | 就算要除掉联调局的助理司长也在所不惜 |