时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[00:37] | He’s down. | 把他放倒了 |
[01:30] | He’s on board. Tell her we’re en route. | 他已上车 告诉她我们在路上了 |
[01:32] | 10 minutes out. | 还有十分钟抵达 |
[02:27] | They say the Heretic’s Fork exposes the sinner. | 有人说异教徒之叉这种刑具能揭露罪人 |
[02:31] | Makes him renounce his sins. | 令他们与罪决裂 |
[02:34] | What do you renounce, Mr. Bracker? | 你要决裂什么罪行 布拉克先生 |
[02:41] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮帮你 |
[02:49] | Your cartel’s expanded into territory that isn’t yours. | 你的集团扩张到了不属于你的地盘里 |
[02:54] | My employer can’t allow that. | 我的雇主不允许这种事发生 |
[02:56] | We’ll stop. | 我们会停手 |
[02:59] | We’ll stop. | 我们会停手 |
[03:00] | Oh, I know you’ll stop. | 我知道你们会停手 |
[03:03] | As of this moment… | 从此刻起 |
[03:07] | you’re out of business, | 你们组织就关门大吉了 |
[03:08] | but that’s not why you’re here. | 但这不是把你带来这里的原因 |
[03:10] | You’re going to tell me all the relevant details of your operation. | 你要告诉我所有与你行动相关的细节 |
[03:15] | Every runner, every financier — | 每一个走私犯 每一位资助人 |
[03:20] | He says it can’t wait. | 他说有急事 |
[03:23] | I’ll be with you shortly. | 我很快回来 |
[03:27] | I was just about to phone you. | 我正要打电话给你 |
[03:28] | We’re ready to start the uplink. | 我们准备启动卫星联线 |
[03:30] | – Change of plans. – What does that mean? | -计划有变 -什么意思 |
[03:32] | It means I need you here in the U.S. | 意思是我需要你来美国 |
[03:34] | It’s, uh… | 有… |
[03:36] | It’s a matter of some urgency. | 有紧急情况 |
[03:53] | 蕾肯·佩里俄斯医生 第70号 | |
[04:09] | You can’t be here. They’ll see you. | 你不能呆在这里 有人会看见你的 |
[04:13] | I once dropped acid with Allen Ginsberg. | 我以前和艾伦·金斯伯格一起磕过迷幻药 |
[04:16] | We spent a glorious afternoon in SoHo… | 我们在苏荷度过了一个美妙绝伦的下午 |
[04:20] | just tumbling. | 跌跌撞撞 滚来滚去 |
[04:22] | I know what you want, but I can’t help you. | 我知道你要什么 但我帮不了你 |
[04:26] | I miss that gentleness. | 我真怀念那种愉快的感觉 |
[04:35] | You’re a service provider, Bobby. | 你是个提供服务的人 鲍比 |
[04:37] | I put you on the payroll to provide a service — | 我付你钱 让你提供一项服务 |
[04:40] | information on Townsend. | 给我汤森德的情报 |
[04:43] | You’re laundering his money out of a laundromat, | 你通过自助洗衣店为他洗钱 |
[04:46] | which is in itself entertaining, | 这事情的双关让人忍俊不禁 |
[04:48] | but I also know you’re skimming off the top. | 但我也知道你在从中牟利 |
[04:51] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[04:52] | Oh, you’re definitely stealing from Townsend. | 毫无疑问 你从汤森德口袋里捞钱了 |
[04:54] | And while I admire your chutzpah, | 尽管我欣赏你的熊心豹胆 |
[04:56] | I can’t help but think that if I know you’re stealing from Townsend… | 但我忍不住想 如果说我已经知道了这件事 |
[05:01] | it’s just a matter of time. | 那事情败露是早晚的事 |
[05:04] | So…tell me where I can find him | 所以 告诉我哪里能找到他 |
[05:07] | or where I can find someone who can. | 或者哪里有能找到他的人 |
[05:09] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[05:16] | But I know where his money goes. | 但我知道他的钱流向哪里 |
[05:18] | Once it’s cleaned, I make a series of deposits. | 钱洗干净后 我会陆续给别人存钱 |
[05:21] | Who gets the biggest one? | 谁分到最大的一笔 |
[05:24] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[05:26] | Laken Perillos. | 蕾肯·佩里俄斯 |
[05:28] | Perillos. | 佩里俄斯 |
[05:29] | The Brazen Bull. | 刑具黄铜公牛 |
[05:31] | – What? – Go on. | -什么 -继续说 |
[05:33] | I don’t know who Perillos is, | 我不知道佩里俄斯是谁 |
[05:34] | but I assume that if you could get to her, | 但我想如果你能找到她 |
[05:37] | she could help you find Townsend. | 她可以帮你找到汤森德 |
[05:39] | And where is she? | 那她在哪里 |
[05:41] | In the States. | 就在美国 |
[05:43] | I was told that she came in last night. | 有人告诉我她昨晚来的 |
[05:45] | That’s all that I know. | 我只知道这么多了 |
[05:49] | That was Ruddiger. | 鲁丁格的电话 |
[05:50] | He thinks he has something for us. | 他觉得他手头有我们能用得上的东西 |
[05:52] | You know what they call a money launderer | 你知不知道人们怎么称呼不值得信任的 |
[05:55] | who can’t be trusted? | 洗钱者 |
[05:57] | A bad investment. | 赔本买卖 |
[05:59] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[06:03] | I have a lead. | 有线索了 |
[06:05] | Townsend. | 关于汤森德 |
[06:06] | An arrest warrant has been issued for Elizabeth. | 针对伊丽莎白的逮捕令已经批下来了 |
[06:09] | That’s a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[06:10] | No. It’s a tragedy. | 不 这是个不幸的悲剧 |
[06:12] | I can tell you how to get to Townsend. | 我可以告诉你怎么找到汤森德 |
[06:14] | The only person I’m focused on getting to is Elizabeth. | 我只关心怎么找到伊丽莎白 |
[06:16] | I don’t see how that’s helped by going after the person | 我看不出去找被她杀了姐姐的人 |
[06:18] | whose sister she killed. | 对那有什么帮助 |
[06:20] | Elizabeth killed Mary Bremmer at Townsend’s instruction. | 是汤森德让伊丽莎白杀的玛丽·布雷默 |
[06:23] | Townsend wanted his sister killed? | 汤森德想让他姐被杀吗 |
[06:25] | No, but you had her in custody, | 不想 但她被你们抓到了 |
[06:26] | so he ordered the hit to keep her from talking. | 所以他为防止她泄密 就灭了口 |
[06:29] | And as a test of Elizabeth’s allegiance. | 也是让伊丽莎白交投名状 |
[06:31] | Keen and Townsend are allies? | 基恩和汤森德联盟了吗 |
[06:34] | I thought she wanted him dead. | 我以为她想他死 |
[06:35] | A desire she’s put on hold | 她先把那放到了一边 |
[06:37] | so they can join forces and come after me. | 这样他们就能联合起来对付我 |
[06:41] | So if I follow your lead and go after Townsend, | 所以如果我跟着你的线索追捕汤森德 |
[06:43] | I could get to Elizabeth? | 我就有可能找到伊丽莎白 对吧 |
[06:46] | Tell me, Harold, what do you know about the Brazen Bull? | 告诉我哈罗德 你对”黄铜公牛”了解多少 |
[06:50] | A metal bull? Used to torture and execute people. | 一头金属公牛 用来折磨和处决人的 |
[06:53] | According to legend, yes. | 传说是这么说的 |
[06:54] | The condemned were locked inside while a fire was set beneath it. | 受刑人会被锁在里面 然后在底下生火 |
[06:58] | That is brazen, | 是够黄铜[无耻]的 |
[06:59] | but how’s a Greek torture device relevant to us? | 但古希腊的刑具和我们有什么关系 |
[07:01] | The bull was invented by Perillos of Athens, | 它是由雅典的佩里俄斯发明的 |
[07:03] | a student of pain | 一位痛觉研究者 |
[07:04] | and the eponymous namesake of Laken Perillos, | 和他同名的蕾肯·佩里俄斯 |
[07:07] | the woman Neville Townsend employs to inflict pain | 是内维尔·汤森德雇来给他抓到的人 |
[07:09] | on his victims to extract information. | 上刑榨取信息的女人 |
[07:12] | Reddington believes Perillos can lead us to Townsend | 雷丁顿认为我们能通过佩里俄斯找到汤森德 |
[07:14] | and Townsend can lead us to Keen. | 通过汤森德找到基恩 |
[07:16] | Not after she killed his sister. | 在她杀了他姐之后就不行了吧 |
[07:17] | Apparently that’s what Townsend wanted her to do — | 显然那是汤森德想让她做的 |
[07:20] | as a test of her loyalty. | 是投名状 |
[07:21] | Mr. Reddington says Liz is working with Townsend? | 雷丁顿先生说莉斯在和汤森德合作吗 |
[07:26] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[07:27] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[07:29] | But there’s only one way to find out. | 但只有一个办法能搞清楚 |
[07:31] | What do we know about Perillos? | 我们对佩里俄斯了解多少 |
[07:32] | Very little. | 很少 |
[07:33] | Except that she’s brutal and effective. | 除了她残忍且高效 |
[07:35] | She came onto the scene six years ago. | 她是六年前出现的 |
[07:37] | At that time, Antonio Bastinado, Dominic Morgan, | 那时安东尼奥·巴斯蒂纳多 多米尼克·摩根 |
[07:40] | and Andres Gataki controlled the ships that carried | 还有安德雷斯·加塔基控制着几乎所有 |
[07:43] | nearly all the contraband coming through the Bosphorus. | 从伊斯坦布尔海峡过的走私船 |
[07:45] | How they managed it was a tightly guarded secret | 他们的做法十分机密 |
[07:48] | until Perillos got hold of them. | 直到他们落到了佩里俄斯手里 |
[07:49] | Now they’re dead. | 现在他们已经死了 |
[07:51] | Townsend controls the strait — | 汤森德控制了海峡 |
[07:52] | and examples of Perillos’ handiwork keep people in line. | 而佩里俄斯的作品让其他人都规规矩矩的 |
[07:56] | Liz doesn’t know Townsend sanctioned this. | 莉斯不知道汤森德允许人这么干 |
[07:57] | I mean, she can’t know, right? | 她不可能知道 对吧 |
[07:59] | Did Reddington give you a lead on Perillos? | 雷丁顿给你佩里俄斯的线索了吗 |
[08:01] | He gave me the one victim Perillos didn’t kill. | 他给了我唯一一个佩里俄斯没杀的受害人 |
[08:03] | Name’s Roman Einhorn. | 名叫罗曼·艾因霍恩 |
[08:05] | Has an estate in Westchester. | 在韦斯特切斯特有座庄园 |
[08:06] | Reddington says Perillos left him alive | 雷丁顿说佩里俄斯留了他一命 |
[08:09] | as a warning to others. | 作为对其他人的警告 |
[08:11] | What kind of warning? | 什么样的警告 |
[08:12] | Apparently you’ll see when you talk to him. | 显然你和他谈谈就知道了 |
[08:14] | Or…try to. | 或者说是 试着谈谈 |
[08:20] | I told you, this is a waste of your time. | 我跟你们说了 你们在浪费时间 |
[08:22] | He doesn’t want to see you. | 他不想见你们 |
[08:23] | Well, he doesn’t have a choice. | 他别无选择 |
[08:24] | Mr. Einhorn hasn’t accepted guests in almost two years. | 艾因霍恩先生已经两年没见客了 |
[08:27] | Ma’am, we’re not his guests. We’re the FBI. | 女士 我们不是他的客人 我们是联调局的 |
[08:29] | He has no choice. | 他别无选择 |
[08:31] | What exactly did they tell you about Mr. Einhorn? | 他们是怎么和你们描述艾因霍恩先生的 |
[08:34] | We know he was maimed. | 我们知道他残了 |
[08:35] | Look, we’re just trying to find the woman who was responsible. | 我们只是想找到致他伤残的女人 |
[08:40] | The gaze interaction can be slow to respond. | 眼睛打字有时会不那么灵敏 |
[08:43] | He gets frustrated. | 他会泄气 |
[08:45] | You need to be patient. | 你们得耐心 |
[08:49] | I remember nothing. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[08:52] | Mr. Einhorn, we understand your apprehension. | 艾因霍恩先生 我们理解你的忧惧 |
[08:55] | We’re trying to help. | 我们想帮忙 |
[08:57] | And as he told you, | 就像他跟你们说的 |
[08:57] | Mr. Einhorn doesn’t want your help. | 艾因霍恩先生不想要你们帮 |
[09:00] | Mr. Einhorn, | 艾因霍恩先生 |
[09:01] | Dr. Perillos isn’t just mutilating people, | 佩里俄斯医生不仅在致人伤残 |
[09:03] | she’s murdering them. | 她还在杀人 |
[09:04] | We understand that you’re the only person | 我们了解到你是唯一一个 |
[09:06] | who survived her torture, | 从她的折磨中活下来的人 |
[09:07] | the only one who’s seen her face, | 唯一一个见过她脸的人 |
[09:10] | and we need your help to stop her. | 我们需要你的帮助来阻止她 |
[09:12] | What happened to me six years ago was a warning, | 六年前发生在我身上的事是个警告 |
[09:16] | an illustration to others who question her limits. | 对质疑她手段的人所留的例证 |
[09:21] | I was told that if I assist the police, | 我被告知如果我协助警方 |
[09:24] | the doctor would come back to finish what she started. | 医生就会来做完她未完成的工作 |
[09:28] | This was her promise to me, | 这是她对我的承诺 |
[09:31] | and so, as I said to you before, I know nothing. | 所以 如我之前所说 我什么都不知道 |
[09:47] | Ruddiger. | 鲁丁格 |
[09:49] | How are you, my friend? | 你还好吗 我的朋友 |
[09:51] | Raymond, good to see you. Dembe. | 雷蒙德 见到你真好 邓比 |
[09:53] | Smells. | 味道好大 |
[09:55] | What the hell happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[09:56] | Oh, uh, car door. I was cooked. | 被汽车门夹了 |
[09:59] | Nearly lost my pinkie. | 差点小拇指就没了 |
[10:00] | You gotta be careful, Max. | 你得小心些 马克斯 |
[10:02] | I need you with all 10 digits. | 我需要你十个指头都在 |
[10:04] | That does smell. | 味道真的好大 |
[10:06] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[10:07] | The car bomb that killed your man in Lagos | 在拉各斯炸死你手下的汽车炸弹 |
[10:10] | was breathtaking. | 太令人惊叹了 |
[10:11] | Large detonation wave, secondary explosion. | 大范围的爆震波 二次爆炸 |
[10:15] | Our friends over at A Command | 我们在A队的朋友 |
[10:16] | said they found ammonium nitrate crystals | 说他们在爆炸残余中 |
[10:19] | in the post-blast remains. | 找到了硝酸铵晶体 |
[10:20] | That sounds bloody awful. | 那听起来很糟啊 |
[10:21] | – Yeah. – What’s the lead? | -是啊 -线索是什么 |
[10:24] | A…partial print on the Tamiya connector. | 田宫头上的一枚部分指纹 |
[10:28] | I’ll get it to Cvetko. | 我会把它交给茨韦特科 |
[10:31] | Who could do this, Raymond? | 谁会这么做 雷蒙德 |
[10:33] | Not Elizabeth, I’m sure. | 我知道一定不是伊丽莎白 |
[10:35] | Not on her own, no. | 仅凭她一个人 不行 |
[10:37] | I’m afraid Elizabeth has enlisted Neville Townsend | 恐怕伊丽莎白已加入内维尔·汤森德 |
[10:40] | to weaponize the various details | 把她对我的组织 |
[10:43] | she’s come to learn about my organization. | 各种细节的了解化为武器 |
[10:47] | Cvetko, it’s Dembe. | 茨韦特科 我是邓比 |
[10:50] | What the hell is that smell, anyway? | 这到底是什么怪味 |
[10:52] | It’s dreadful. | 太难闻了 |
[10:53] | Oh, I’m working on a cyclohexane-based accelerant. | 我正在研究一种环己烷类助燃剂 |
[10:57] | Low flash point. Stable. | 闪点低 很稳定 |
[10:59] | And a real pain in the butt to any forensic chemical analysts. | 任何法医化学分析师都会很讨厌这个 |
[11:03] | Thank you, Cvetko. | 谢谢你 茨韦特科 |
[11:05] | We’ll have it to you today. | 我们今天就给你 |
[11:15] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[11:16] | Raymond, I think you should go. | 雷蒙德 我想你该走了 |
[11:25] | Raymond, go! | 雷蒙德 快走 |
[11:26] | Get him out of here! | 快带他走 |
[11:34] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 快走 |
[11:41] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[11:46] | Where he is?! Reddington?! | 雷丁顿在哪里 |
[11:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:50] | Search the building. We know he’s here. | 搜一下这幢房子 我们知道他在这里 |
[11:52] | Get him in the van! | 把他押上车 |
[11:56] | Warehouse is clear! No sign! | 仓库安全 里面没人 |
[11:59] | Forget it. Let’s go! | 算了 我们走 |
[12:01] | Put him in, put him in. | 让他上车 快点 |
[12:06] | Get in. | 快上车 |
[12:16] | We’re here now securing the scene, but back up. | 我们现在正在这里保护现场 但跟我说说 |
[12:18] | Tell me exactly what happened. | 刚才到底发生了什么事 |
[12:19] | It was an ambush. Heavily armed. | 是场全副武装的埋伏 |
[12:21] | – What about a vehicle? – It was a van. | -什么车 -面包车 |
[12:23] | White Ford. Four or five men. | 白色福特牌 有四五个人 |
[12:25] | – Faces? Accents? – I don’t know. | -长什么样 什么口音 -我不知道 |
[12:27] | They were masked, and I didn’t hear them speak. | 他们都蒙着脸 我没听到他们说话 |
[12:30] | But come on, it was her, Donald. | 但拜托 这是她 唐纳德 |
[12:31] | We don’t know that. You got a lot of enemies. | 这点我们并不确定 你有许多敌人 |
[12:33] | Besides, Keen wouldn’t target Dembe. | 而且基恩也不会对邓比下手 |
[12:35] | I’ve lost any perspective of what Agent Keen is capable of. | 我已经不知道基恩探员能做出些什么事 |
[12:39] | I only know that we need to get Dembe back, | 我只知道我们必须把邓比救回来 |
[12:41] | because if he is in the hands of Perillos, | 因为假如他在佩里俄斯手里 |
[12:43] | it won’t matter what Agent Keen wants — | 基恩探员想怎样不重要 |
[12:46] | only how long he can survive. | 重要的是他能活多久 |
[12:48] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[12:49] | Call me back as soon as you know more. | 有任何消息 请立即给我回电话 |
[12:52] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[12:58] | Headlight trim from the van. It’s a start. | 面包车的前灯配件 可以从这里入手 |
[13:10] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[13:13] | So you’re the one they call… | 你就是他们所说的 |
[13:15] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[13:25] | Quite a collection, isn’t it? | 很漂亮的收藏 对不对 |
[13:28] | Each one teaches me something about pain. | 每一件都教会我些关于疼痛的事 |
[13:31] | How to alleviate it… | 如何减轻疼痛 |
[13:37] | …or inflict it. | 或如何施加痛苦 |
[13:46] | When I was 12, my mother went to the hospital | 我十二岁时 母亲因神经系统感染 |
[13:49] | with a neural infection that was misdiagnosed | 去医院住院 却被误诊为 |
[13:52] | as a strained muscle. | 肌肉拉伤 |
[13:54] | She was given ibuprofen and sent home… | 医生给她吃了点止痛片就让她回家了 |
[13:58] | …with an infection that left her in excruciating pain | 感染让她疼痛难忍 |
[14:03] | and bedridden for the rest of her life. | 这辈子都卧床不起 |
[14:06] | What caused the misdiagnosis? | 是什么导致的误诊 |
[14:10] | The color of her skin. | 是她的肤色 |
[14:13] | The belief — even by some doctors — | 人们相信 甚至一些医生也相信 |
[14:16] | that Blacks feel less pain than whites. | 黑人比白人更不容易感到疼 |
[14:20] | Thick skin, biology, breeding — | 皮肤厚 基因及人种差异 |
[14:23] | lies that lead to Black patients | 这些谎言让黑人患者 |
[14:24] | receiving far fewer pain meds than white patients. | 比白人患者得到更少的止痛药 |
[14:28] | But we know the truth, don’t we, Dembe? | 但我们都知道事实 对吗 邓比 |
[14:31] | We know all about pain, don’t we? | 我们很了解疼痛 对吗 |
[14:37] | It’s called the Heretic’s Fork. | 这个叫异教徒之叉 |
[14:39] | It was used during the Spanish Inquisition to extract confessions. | 曾在西班牙宗教法庭时期被用于刑讯逼供 |
[14:43] | Break the human sprit. | 使人精神崩溃 |
[14:46] | Tell the truth, or sooner or later, you’ll bleed to death. | 说实话 否则你迟早流血而死 |
[14:52] | It’s inscribed with the Latin word “Abiuro,” | 它上面刻着一个拉丁词”Abiuro” |
[14:57] | which means to swear or take an oath. | 意思是发誓 或起誓 |
[15:01] | Will you do that for me, Dembe? | 你愿意为我这样做吗 邓比 |
[15:03] | Swear to tell me everything you know about the Sikorsky Archive? | 发誓告诉我你对西科斯基档案馆所知道的一切 |
[15:07] | Walahi. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[15:09] | I swear I won’t tell you anything. | 我发誓什么都不告诉你 |
[15:18] | Oh, I think you will. | 我想你会说的 |
[15:30] | Tell me you found something. | 告诉我你发现了什么 |
[15:31] | We think we found the van used in the abduction. | 我们认为已找到绑架中使用的车辆 |
[15:34] | It’s missing a piece of the headlight trim we found at the scene. | 我们在现场找到了一块遗失的前灯配件 |
[15:37] | And what about Dembe? | 那邓比呢 |
[15:38] | Does the van tell you anything about | 那辆车告诉你们 |
[15:39] | where they may have taken Dembe? | 他们可能把邓比带去哪里了吗 |
[15:41] | No, we’re waiting on the lab, | 没有 我们在等实验室结果 |
[15:42] | but they think it’s unlikely. | 但他们认为不太可能 |
[15:43] | The vehicle was torched. MPD’s doing a search now. | 车辆被付之一炬 警察现正在搜索 |
[15:46] | Lab services should have a report within 24 hours, maybe less. | 实验室24小时内应该会有报告 也许更快 |
[15:49] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没有那种时间 |
[15:50] | Look, I’m telling you what we know. | 听着 我在告诉你我们所知道的 |
[15:53] | Yeah. Thank you, Donald. | 好的 谢谢 唐纳德 |
[16:17] | Look, please — | 听着 求你了 |
[16:21] | No! | 不要 |
[16:23] | You betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 |
[16:24] | You heard Dembe talking about Ruddiger. | 你之前听到邓比说起鲁丁格 |
[16:27] | – No. – And you knew where we were gonna be. | -没有 -你知道我们要去哪里 |
[16:29] | – No. – You set us up. | -没有 -你设计陷害了我们 |
[16:37] | I think you better answer that. | 我想你最好接一下 |
[16:43] | Operator 627, Ward West. | 操作员627 我是西区 |
[16:45] | Ward West. Briargate confirm. | 西区 布莱盖特收到 |
[16:48] | We have a code red alarm indicator. | 我们看到了警报 |
[16:50] | Do you have a breach? | 你那里有人入侵吗 |
[16:51] | Yes, there’s been a breach — by me. | 对 是有入侵 那人是我 |
[16:53] | Here’s what happens next. | 接下来会这样 |
[16:55] | I’m gonna give you a phone number. | 我给你个电话号码 |
[16:57] | You’re gonna pass it up the food chain to your boss. | 你把它交给你的老板 |
[17:01] | Tell Neville Townsend it’s Raymond Reddington. | 告诉内维尔·汤森德是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[17:03] | Tell him to call me in 20 minutes at 202-555-0184. | 让他在二十分钟内拨打2025550184 |
[17:10] | It’s a conversation he won’t want to miss. | 这是个他不想错过的对话 |
[17:17] | I’ll get you a cane to remember me by. | 给你个瘸腿让你记住我 |
[17:22] | My apologies, ladies. | 抱歉了 女士们 |
[17:34] | Hello, Mr. Zuma. | 你好 祖玛先生 |
[17:36] | I-I’m sorry we have to meet like this, | 很抱歉那我们要这样见面 |
[17:37] | but I’ve found this process to be both efficient | 但我发现这个方法对所有参与者来说 |
[17:40] | and effective for all involved. | 都高效且有效 |
[17:42] | I’m going to ask you some questions. | 我要问你一些问题 |
[17:44] | You’re going to answer. | 你要回答我 |
[17:46] | If you waver, Dr. Perillos will help encourage your cooperation. | 如果你不回答 佩里俄斯医生会给你些鼓励 |
[17:50] | Let’s begin with the Sikorsky Archive. | 我们先从西科斯基档案馆开始吧 |
[17:54] | Does Reddington have it? | 雷丁顿拿到了吗 |
[17:59] | Uh, M-Mr. Zuma, I need an answer. | 祖玛先生 我需要一个答案 |
[18:03] | No? Nothing? | 不说吗 沉默吗 |
[18:08] | The Irukandji jellyfish is found off the coast of Australia. | 伊鲁坎吉水母生活在澳大利亚的海岸 |
[18:13] | Its sting is only mildly irritating, | 被它刺到后只有轻微痛痒 |
[18:16] | but within half an hour, | 但半小时内 |
[18:17] | its venom induces excruciating muscle cramps, | 它的毒液就会导致严重肌肉抽筋 |
[18:20] | severe back pain, | 背部剧痛 |
[18:22] | and a burning sensation in the skin and face. | 已经皮肤和脸部的灼烧感 |
[18:25] | Headaches. | 头疼 |
[18:27] | Sweating. | 流汗 |
[18:28] | Nausea. | 恶心 |
[18:29] | It’s called Irukandji Syndrome. | 这叫做伊鲁坎吉综合征 |
[18:32] | The pain, combined with an increase in heart rate and blood pressure, | 疼痛感 再加上心率加速和血压升高 |
[18:37] | causes a feeling of impending doom. | 会让人觉得厄运降至 |
[18:41] | Chances are… | 很有可能 |
[18:42] | you just may want to impale yourself to ease the pain. | 你会想刺穿自己 只为了不再疼痛 |
[18:47] | Uh, Mr. Zuma, shall we discuss the Sikorsky Archive, | 祖玛先生 我们谈谈西科斯基档案馆吧 |
[18:50] | or do — do you need some encouragement? | 还是 还是说你需要一些激励 |
[18:55] | Bad choice, Mr. Zuma. | 错误的选择 祖玛先生 |
[18:57] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你 |
[19:00] | Doctor, I’ll give the two of you some time together. | 医生 我给你们俩一些时间独处 |
[19:04] | – What is it? – It’s Reddington. | -怎么了 -是雷丁顿 |
[19:05] | He’s made contact. | 他联系我们了 |
[19:18] | Dembe Zuma. I want him back. | 邓比·祖玛 我要他回来 |
[19:21] | I’m sure you do. | 我想也是 |
[19:22] | Keen tells me he knows all your secrets. | 基恩告诉我他知道你的所有秘密 |
[19:24] | Elizabeth would never hurt Dembe. | 伊丽莎白绝不会伤害邓比 |
[19:26] | I want the archive. | 我想要档案 |
[19:28] | At what cost? | 用什么代价 |
[19:29] | A war with me? | 跟我开战吗 |
[19:31] | Have you thought about what that means? | 你想过这意味着什么吗 |
[19:33] | All I’ve thought about recently | 我只想到了最近 |
[19:34] | is the fact that you killed my family. | 你杀了我的家人 |
[19:37] | I don’t know what Elizabeth is telling you, | 我不知道伊丽莎白是怎么跟你说的 |
[19:39] | but Katarina Rostova killed your family, and I killed her. | 但卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃杀了你家人 我杀了她 |
[19:44] | That alone should be enough for us to peacefully co-exist. | 光凭这点 就应该足够让我们和平共处 |
[19:48] | A fact we can discuss in person once you accept my offer. | 只要你接受我的条件 我们就能面对面谈谈这事 |
[19:52] | W-What kind of offer? | 什么条件 |
[19:54] | For Dembe. | 换邓比 |
[19:56] | Me for him. | 我换他 |
[19:57] | A trade. | 交易啊 |
[19:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:59] | And then an uprising. | 还是升级 |
[20:02] | Your people. | 你们这些人 |
[20:03] | Rallying around your sacrifice. | 总是大肆渲染自己的牺牲 |
[20:05] | I-I had no idea you were such a romantic. | 我还不知道你是个浪漫主义者呢 |
[20:07] | Oh, my goodness, yes. | 天呐 没错 |
[20:09] | I have many “Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears.” | 我有很多”眼泪无法表达的最深沉的思绪” |
[20:15] | At the moment, the main one being to put a bullet in your forehead. | 而现在 最强烈的想法就是给你脑袋来一枪 |
[20:20] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[20:21] | We do. I’ll call you back with the where and when. | 成交 我会给你回电告诉你时间地点 |
[20:37] | I wasn’t making it up. | 那不是我编的 |
[20:39] | About the doctors. | 关于医生 |
[20:41] | In 2016, 222 white doctors at the University of Virginia | 2016年 222个白人医生在弗吉尼亚大学 |
[20:47] | were given mock medical files | 拿到了一个白人患者 |
[20:49] | of a white patient and a Black patient | 和一个黑人患者的假病历 |
[20:53] | and asked to gauge their pain on a scale of 1 to 10. | 并收到命令用一到十来评估他们的痛苦 |
[20:57] | They underestimated the Black patient’s pain because — | 他们低估了黑人患者的疼痛 因为 |
[21:01] | now, these are doctors — they said they thought | 这些可都是医生 他们说他们以为 |
[21:05] | Black people had less sensitive nerve endings. | 黑人的神经末端比较不敏感 |
[21:09] | Why is it that white people don’t see our pain? | 为什么白人都看不到我们的痛苦呢 |
[21:13] | I know Townsend doesn’t see mine. | 我知道汤森德看不到我的痛苦 |
[21:16] | What about Reddington? | 那雷丁顿呢 |
[21:19] | Does he see yours? | 他看得到你的吗 |
[21:21] | I know who you are to him. | 我知道你对他的重要性 |
[21:24] | What you do for him. | 你愿意为他牺牲多少 |
[21:27] | The secrets you keep, like you’re doing now, | 你保守的秘密 比如你现在这样 |
[21:29] | not telling me about the archive. | 不告诉我关于档案的事 |
[21:31] | Does he know what pain that causes you? | 但他知道他给你造成的痛苦吗 |
[21:35] | I don’t mean this pain. Anyone can see that. | 我不是说肉体疼痛 这大家都看得出来 |
[21:38] | I mean inside. | 我是说内在 |
[21:41] | The pain in your heart. | 你心里的痛 |
[21:43] | Can he see that? | 他能看见吗 |
[21:48] | You can stop. | 你可以停下了 |
[21:49] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:50] | – We’re making a trade. – For whom? | -我们要做交易 -换谁 |
[21:53] | Who could know the archive more than Zuma? | 谁能比祖玛知道更多档案的事 |
[21:55] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[22:02] | He’s not doing this to save you. | 他这么做不是为了救你 |
[22:05] | He’s doing it to save himself. | 他是为了救自己 |
[22:08] | He — He… | 他 他 |
[22:14] | He does feel my pain. | 他能感受到我的痛苦 |
[22:17] | Does he now? | 是吗 |
[22:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:20] | Then maybe he’ll feel this. | 那或许他能感受到这个 |
[22:37] | – Help you? – I’m here for a room. | -需要什么 -要间房 |
[22:39] | Neville said he’d leave a key. | 内维尔说他留了把钥匙 |
[22:41] | Oh, Neville said? | 内维尔说的 |
[22:43] | Neville said. | 内维尔说的 |
[22:46] | Come around. I’ll buzz you in. | 过来 我放你进来 |
[22:50] | What about the dog? | 狗怎么办 |
[22:52] | There’s no dog. | 没有狗 |
[23:02] | Is this Kosher? | 犹太食物吗 |
[23:08] | L’Chaim. | 干杯 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:17] | There’s a bench outside. | 外面有个长凳 |
[23:18] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[23:20] | Concierge will be with you shortly. | 门童很快会找你 |
[23:43] | I’m supposed to let you go. | 我本该放你走的 |
[23:46] | But your resistance is an inspiration. | 但你的反抗给了我灵感 |
[23:50] | It makes me wonder — are you really that beholden to him? | 让我想知道 你真的那么忠于他吗 |
[23:55] | Would you hold out until it’s too late? | 到了最后一刻你还会坚持吗 |
[23:58] | I guess we’ll never know. | 我猜我们不会知道了 |
[24:16] | Get back in that chair! I won’t ask again! | 回椅子上去 我不会再说一遍了 |
[24:30] | Antidote! | 解药 |
[24:49] | – Dembe. – Don’t do it, Raymond. | -邓比 -别那么做 雷蒙德 |
[24:51] | I’m coming. Don’t give yourself up. | 我来了 别放弃自己 |
[25:32] | Tell me you got there in time. | 告诉我你们及时赶到了 |
[25:34] | Tell me you found him. | 告诉我你找到他了 |
[25:36] | No, we were too late. | 没有 我们去得太晚了 |
[25:37] | – What did you find? – We’re securing the scene now, | -你们有什么发现 -我们正在封锁现场 |
[25:39] | but it looks like her people broke everything down and cleared out. | 但看上去她的人把所有东西都破坏并清空了 |
[25:42] | There’s no sign of Reddington. | 没有雷丁顿的踪迹 |
[25:44] | Look, this doctor, is there anything that you can tell me? | 听着 这个医生 你有什么能告诉我的吗 |
[25:46] | Any specifics? Any details that might help? | 特征 或是其他有帮助的细节 |
[25:48] | She had tools for torture, | 她有折磨人的工具 |
[25:50] | and she injected me with a vial of poison from jellyfish. | 她给我注射了一瓶水母的毒液 |
[25:54] | Jellyfish? | 水母 |
[25:55] | Irukandji jellyfish. | 伊鲁坎吉水母 |
[25:57] | That’s what she called them. | 她是这么叫的 |
[25:58] | I reached out to some associates of ours | 我联系了一些我们的人 |
[26:00] | to find out who traffics them. | 想找出是谁运走了他 |
[26:02] | Alright, well — | 好吧 |
[26:03] | Look, my forensics team’s here. | 我的法医队伍来了 |
[26:05] | You call me as soon as you hear anything and I’ll do the same. | 你有消息了立刻告诉我 我也会的 |
[26:30] | I’m impressed. | 我很佩服 |
[26:32] | You kept your end of the deal, | 你遵守了你的承诺 |
[26:34] | and in a roundabout way, so did I. | 理论上 我也是 |
[26:37] | Dembe escaped. | 邓比逃走了 |
[26:39] | Yes. As promised, he’s free. | 是的 如我承诺的 他自由了 |
[26:42] | And with him went your leverage to get me to talk. | 和他一起消失的还有你威胁我开口的筹码 |
[26:44] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 这可不好说 |
[26:49] | The Brazen Bull, I presume. | 我猜你就是黄铜公牛 |
[26:52] | Excellent. You’re familiar with Dr. Perillos. | 太棒了 你熟悉佩里俄斯医生 |
[26:55] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[26:57] | Legendarily draconian methods. | 传奇般严酷的刑罚 |
[27:00] | Undeniably effective results. | 不可否认有效的结果 |
[27:02] | This is almost a bucket-list moment for me. | 此刻我感觉都可以开始列遗愿了 |
[27:06] | – Shall we begin? – Oh, let’s not. | -我们可以开始了吗 -最好不要 |
[27:09] | Are you familiar with lymphocytic choriomeningitis? | 你熟悉淋巴细胞脉络丛脑膜炎吗 |
[27:12] | If I say yes, can we skip the demonstration? | 如果我说是的 咱们可以跳过证明环节吗 |
[27:16] | It’s a viral infection carried by mice | 那是老鼠身上携带的一种病毒感染 |
[27:18] | that causes ascending paralysis. | 会造成上行性麻痹 |
[27:20] | The virus attacks the peripheral nervous system, | 病毒会攻击周围神经系统 |
[27:22] | then works its way upwards through the legs | 然后从腿部不断往上 |
[27:24] | and torso to the chest, | 到躯干再到胸腔 |
[27:26] | where it paralyzes the lungs… | 当它麻痹肺部时 |
[27:30] | causing the victim to suffocate. | 会造成受害者窒息 |
[27:32] | Careful. I’m terribly ticklish. | 小心 我很怕痒的 |
[27:36] | See? | 我说了吧 |
[27:37] | There is an antidote, which I will supply | 有一种解药 等你告诉我档案的事 |
[27:39] | after you’ve told me about the archive. | 我就会提供给你 |
[27:43] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[27:45] | But not too long. | 不过别想太久 |
[27:46] | You haven’t got much time left. | 你没多长时间了 |
[27:52] | What did you find out? | 你有什么发现 |
[27:54] | I haven’t heard back from our people yet. | 我还没从我们的人那得到反馈 |
[27:56] | Well, it turns out Irukandji jellyfish are sourced | 我们发现伊鲁坎吉水母 |
[27:57] | only by a few select brokers. | 只有几个特定代理商在卖 |
[28:00] | – Brokers? – Who sell animals to research labs, | -代理商 -他们卖动物给实验室 |
[28:03] | universities, veterinary schools, | 大学 兽医学校 |
[28:04] | and companies to provide animal testing services. | 以及提供动物测试服务的公司 |
[28:07] | Disgusting, I know, and it gets worse. | 很恶心 我知道 还有更糟的 |
[28:09] | There are two types of these “Dealers.” | 这类中介分为两种 |
[28:11] | Class A, which breed specifically for research purposes, | A级是为研究目的进行动物培育 |
[28:14] | and Class B, | B级 |
[28:15] | who source animals from random locations like auctions, pounds, | 是从随机地点获取的动物 比如拍卖 认领处 |
[28:18] | or even newspaper ads. | 甚至报纸广告 |
[28:20] | – Okay, that is disgusting. – Right? | -确实很恶心 -对吧 |
[28:21] | I feel like there’s a separate Blacklist case in here somewhere. | 我感觉这里面还有别的黑名单案件 |
[28:24] | The point being? | 重点是 |
[28:24] | The point being I could only find three Class B vendors | 重点是我只能找到三家B级供应商 |
[28:27] | who even supply our species of jellyfish. | 提供我们这种水母 |
[28:30] | Two haven’t made a sale in well over six months. | 两家过去六个月都没有交易 |
[28:32] | And the third? | 第三家呢 |
[28:33] | The third is Tolofson-Hammond. | 第三家叫托福森·哈蒙德 |
[28:35] | London based. License revoked. | 总部在伦敦 执照被吊销了 |
[28:38] | They have a court case pending, | 他们有一个案件在审 |
[28:39] | and one of their clients who failed to appear… | 他们没能出现在法庭的客户是 |
[28:43] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[28:44] | Name’s Kayla Lynne Banks. | 名字叫做凯拉·林恩·班克斯 |
[28:46] | Last known address in Cardiff. | 最后已知的地址是在加的夫 |
[28:47] | Both of which are fakes. | 这俩肯定的都是假的 |
[28:49] | Okay, let’s work backwards. Unwind her alias. | 我们从以前着手 查她的化名 |
[28:52] | Find out where she got her passports, her bank accounts. | 找出她从哪获得的护照 她的银行账户 |
[28:55] | How she built this false identity | 她建立这个假身份的途径 |
[28:57] | may point us to where she is now. | 也许能帮我们找到她现在在哪 |
[29:05] | Nothing? | 没感觉吗 |
[29:08] | No pain at all? | 一点不疼吗 |
[29:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:11] | And here I thought you fetishized pain. | 我还以为你迷恋痛苦呢 |
[29:13] | No more than an oncologist fetishizes cancer. | 就像肿瘤学家迷恋癌症一样 |
[29:17] | I study it in the hopes of finding a cure for it. | 我研究它是希望能找到治疗方法 |
[29:20] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[29:22] | I think you enjoy the means too much | 我觉得你只专注于享受过程 |
[29:24] | to really care about the end. | 而丝毫不关心结果 |
[29:28] | I’m not talking about a medicine. | 我不是说一种药物 |
[29:30] | I’m talking about a solution. | 而是一种解决方案 |
[29:32] | An alteration in our DNA. | 改变我们DNA的部分序列 |
[29:34] | Did you know the mole rat can’t feel burning pain | 你知道吗 鼹鼠感觉不到烧灼的疼痛 |
[29:37] | because it lacks the chemical Substance P? | 是因为它们没有P物质 |
[29:40] | You want people to be like mole rats? | 你想让人们像鼹鼠一样 |
[29:42] | I want us to be impervious to pain. | 我想让我们免除痛苦 |
[29:46] | What a terrible idea. | 这想法真烂 |
[29:51] | Spoken like someone who’s never had his pain ignored, | 说得像一个从未忽视过痛苦的人 |
[29:54] | who’s never begged for relief and not gotten it. | 一个从未乞求解脱也没有得到的人 |
[29:57] | I’d prefer to have my pain ignored | 我情愿忍受但忽视我的痛苦 |
[29:59] | than to have no pain at all. | 而不是丝毫感觉不到它 |
[30:01] | Without pain, there can be no real pleasure. | 感觉不到痛苦 就不能感觉到真正的快乐 |
[30:06] | Without the lows, you have no way to measure the highs. | 没有低谷 你就不能知道高峰的巍峨 |
[30:10] | If any part of your sadism-in-the-name-of-science | 如果你所谓的科学虐待 |
[30:15] | is designed to improve the human condition, | 是为了改善人类的状况 |
[30:20] | making us unfeeling | 让我们失去痛感 |
[30:22] | is absolutely the wrong way of going about it. | 绝对是错误的做法 |
[30:27] | Case in point — | 比方说 |
[30:29] | This is gonna make killing you infinitely more pleasurable. | 这绝对会让杀你变得更加愉快 |
[30:35] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[30:37] | How much time has he got? | 他还有多久时间 |
[30:39] | An hour. Maybe less. | 一小时 可能更短 |
[30:41] | So, the archive. | 所以 档案 |
[30:44] | Like the minister says at every wedding — Speak now… | 就像牧师在每次婚礼上说的那样 现在就说 |
[30:48] | or forever hold your peace. | 要么永远保持沉默 |
[31:00] | Is there anything on the APB? | 全境通告上有什么发现吗 |
[31:02] | Not yet. And on your end? | 还没有 你那边呢 |
[31:04] | I’ve called everyone, | 我给每个人都打过电话了 |
[31:05] | but everything is taking too long. | 但这都太耽误时间了 |
[31:07] | There must be something they missed at the scene. | 他们在现场肯定漏掉了什么 |
[31:08] | We’ve reviewed all the crime-scene analysis | 我们梳理了你被关的那地方的 |
[31:10] | from where you were held, | 所有犯罪现场分析报告 |
[31:11] | plus what we found or didn’t find at the van. | 加上我们在车里发现或没发现的东西 |
[31:13] | Then we should go through it again. | 那我们应该再来一遍 |
[31:21] | You take the forensics from the van. | 你看车辆的法医资料 |
[31:23] | I’ll review the findings from the lab. | 我来检查实验室的报告 |
[31:28] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会我的意思 |
[31:30] | but you’d make a good cop. | 不过你绝对能当个好警察 |
[31:32] | You know what I do for a living. | 你知道我是干什么为生 |
[31:33] | I do. | 我知道 |
[31:35] | I also know who you are. | 我还知道你是谁 |
[31:37] | A Black Muslim. | 黑人穆斯林 |
[31:40] | That describes quite a few cops. | 不少警察都是 |
[31:43] | We will find Raymond. | 我们会找到雷蒙德的 |
[31:44] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你说得对 |
[31:45] | But he lives on the edge. | 但是他在刀尖上生存 |
[31:47] | And one day, he may go over it. | 常在河边走 难免会湿鞋 |
[31:52] | The report says the van was burned using an accelerant. | 报告说货车是用助燃剂烧的 |
[31:55] | That’s right. Uh…cyclohexane. | 没错 是环己烷 |
[31:58] | Which burns at a low flash point. | 它的燃点很低 |
[32:00] | That’s why there were no forensics. | 所以才没有留下证据 |
[32:02] | And what does that tell you? | 这说明了什么 |
[32:03] | That the absence of evidence is evidence. | 没有证据就是最好的证据 |
[32:23] | It’s not everything you thought it would be, is it? | 和你想得不太一样 对吧 |
[32:27] | This moment? | 这个时刻 |
[32:30] | You’ve waited for it, | 你一直在等待 |
[32:33] | anticipated it. | 翘首以盼 |
[32:39] | But somehow, it’s… | 但是不知怎么 你好像 |
[32:42] | dissatisfying. | 不满意 |
[32:44] | It actually exceeds expectation. | 实际上超出了我的期待 |
[32:48] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没在和你说话 |
[32:51] | We know who my assassin really is… | 我们都心知肚明真正的杀手是 |
[32:55] | don’t we, Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 不是吗 |
[32:58] | It saddens me to bear witness to this moment in your life. | 见证你生命中的这一刻 我感到很难过 |
[33:05] | This… | 这次 |
[33:07] | crossing of a Rubicon | 越过了雷池 |
[33:11] | from which you can never get back. | 就再也不能回头了 |
[33:17] | I know, in this moment, | 我知道 在这个时候 |
[33:18] | it may appear self-serving to suggest that you instruct | 这么说会显得自私 希望你能让 |
[33:26] | the good doctor | 这个医生 |
[33:28] | to administer the antidote, | 把解药给我 |
[33:32] | but I strongly suggest that you do just that… | 但是我强烈建议你这么做 |
[33:38] | …because… | 因为 |
[33:40] | I have… | 我已经 |
[33:42] | seen the other side of that river… | 见识了雷池的另一边 |
[33:47] | …and it’s a place I never… | 那是个我永远 |
[33:53] | …never wanted you to go. | 永远不想让你去的地方 |
[34:01] | Who is it?! | 是谁 |
[34:14] | I said — | 我说过 |
[34:16] | Dembe, wait! Hold on! | 邓比 等等 别激动 |
[34:18] | Cyclohexane! | 环己烷 |
[34:20] | Your accelerant. | 你的助燃剂 |
[34:22] | You used it to help them torch the van they put me in. | 你用它帮他们烧了抓走我的那辆车 |
[34:24] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 停下 |
[34:25] | You set us up! | 你给我们下了套 |
[34:27] | They tortured me! | 他们折磨我 |
[34:29] | My hand! They made me to do it! | 我的手 他们逼我做的 |
[34:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[34:32] | They weren’t supposed to take you! | 他们没想抓你 |
[34:34] | They were looking for Reddington! | 他们在找雷丁顿 |
[34:35] | Well, now they have him. Yeah. | 是啊 现在他就在他们手上 |
[34:37] | Ruddiger, look at me! | 鲁丁格 看着我 |
[34:41] | I’m gonna make what that woman did to your hand | 我会让你觉得那女人对你手做的 |
[34:43] | feel like a manicure | 就像在修指甲而已 |
[34:44] | unless you tell me where they are holding Raymond. | 除非你告诉我他们把雷蒙德关在哪 |
[34:48] | – Ruddiger. – The warehouse! | -鲁丁格 -仓库 |
[34:50] | East of the airport. Braxton and 9th. | 机场东边 布拉克斯顿和第九大道交汇处 |
[34:57] | The radiator. | 暖气片 |
[34:59] | Tie yourself to it. | 把自己绑到上面去 |
[35:00] | – Dembe, please. – Now! | -邓比 求你 -快点 |
[35:12] | He’s not coming back! | 他回不来了 |
[35:18] | He’s not coming back! | 他回不来了 |
[35:22] | What you’re experiencing is unilateral paralysis. | 你现在经历的是单侧麻痹 |
[35:26] | Your diaphragm is partially functioning | 你的横膈膜现在还有部分可以正常运转 |
[35:28] | as the paralysis moves higher into the chest cavity. | 但麻痹效果会逐渐蔓延到你的胸腔 |
[35:32] | Soon, your diaphragm will be completely paralyzed | 不用多久 你的横膈膜就会完全麻痹 |
[35:35] | and you’ll need a machine to assist in breathing. | 到时你需要借助呼吸机来呼吸 |
[35:39] | Unfortunately for you, we have no machine. | 不幸的是 我们没有给你准备呼吸机 |
[35:42] | But I do have this. | 但我有这个 |
[35:44] | The doctor’s antidote takes immediate effect. | 医生手上的解药可以立刻生效 |
[35:47] | You’ll be breathing normally within seconds. | 几秒钟之内你就能正常呼吸 |
[35:50] | All you need to do first | 你首先要做的 |
[35:52] | is tell me what you know about the Archive. | 就是告诉我档案的事 |
[35:59] | I’m sorry, say that again? | 抱歉 能再说一遍吗 |
[36:00] | 8353 Braxton. | 布拉克斯顿大道8353号 |
[36:02] | I’m writing it down. | 我记下来了 |
[36:03] | But before I sent units, I’d like to get inside. | 但是在我派人过去之前 我想了解其中内情 |
[36:05] | There’s no time. I’ll explain later. | 没时间了 我随后再解释 |
[36:07] | Just send units. | 先派人过来 |
[36:08] | Dembe, talk to me. | 邓比 告诉我 |
[36:10] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[36:21] | Step away. | 站过去 |
[36:35] | It’s okay, Raymond. | 没事了 雷蒙德 |
[36:38] | What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[36:39] | Aren’t you the loving couple. | 真是有爱的一对儿 |
[36:42] | First he comes to save you, and now you — | 先是他来救你 现在是 |
[36:45] | you come to save him. | 你来救他 |
[36:46] | Or try to. | 或者说试着救他 |
[36:48] | I’m afraid you’re too late. | 恐怕你来晚了 |
[36:50] | Is there an antidote? | 有解药吗 |
[36:51] | The answer is no — | 答案是 没有 |
[36:57] | I won’t ask twice. | 我不想问第二次 |
[37:01] | Give it to him. | 给他注射解药 |
[37:13] | What’s wrong with him? | 他这是怎么了 |
[37:15] | I paralyzed his diaphragm. | 我麻痹了他的横膈膜 |
[37:19] | You came here to save him. | 你来这里是为了救他 |
[37:22] | He came here to save himself. | 而他来这里是为了救自己 |
[37:24] | You look at the cause. | 你看的是起因 |
[37:26] | I only see the effect. | 而我只看结果 |
[37:28] | I’m standing here while he can barely breathe. | 在他几乎不能呼吸的时候我站在他身边 |
[37:32] | Would Townsend do that for you? | 汤森德会为你这么做吗 |
[37:36] | Would anyone? | 有人会为你这样吗 |
[37:42] | I want to know exactly what you did to him. | 我想知道你具体对他做了什么 |
[37:58] | Tell us about Townsend. | 跟我们说说汤森德的事 |
[38:02] | Where he is. | 他在哪 |
[38:04] | How you contact him. | 你怎么联系他 |
[38:22] | I don’t want you to suffocate. | 我不想你窒息而死 |
[38:26] | I have the antidote, and I will give it to you. | 解药在我这 我会给你的 |
[38:31] | But not until you tell us what we need to know. | 前提是你告诉我 我们想知道的事 |
[38:57] | Hey, call the EMTs | 叫救护员 |
[38:58] | and search the building for Reddington and Dembe. | 搜查整个房子 找雷丁顿和邓比 |
[39:04] | Donald Ressler, FBI. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的 |
[39:05] | I’m gonna get you medically cleared, | 我会帮你清除药效 |
[39:07] | and then whatever you told Reddington about Townsend, | 然后 你把刚刚告诉雷丁顿关于汤森德的事 |
[39:09] | well, you’re gonna tell me. | 一五一十告诉我 |
[39:23] | Sir. | 先生 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry to wake you, sir. | 很抱歉吵醒你 先生 |
[39:28] | They’re ready for you. | 他们给你准备好了 |
[39:49] | Do you believe her? | 你相信她说的吗 |
[39:51] | That Townsend paid her in cash and always used a burner phone? | 汤森德付她现金并且总用一次性手机联系她吗 |
[39:55] | I-I suppose. | 大概吧 |
[39:58] | I heard from Park. | 帕克那边来消息了 |
[39:59] | The video link to Townsend was encrypted. | 跟汤森德视频的链接是加密的 |
[40:02] | They’re going to try and trace it, but they’re not optimistic. | 他们会试着追踪 不过可能不太乐观 |
[40:07] | All of this and going after Perillos got us nothing. | 追踪佩里俄斯这一系列的事又是毫无收获 |
[40:12] | I think we both know that’s not true. | 我想你我都清楚不是这样的 |
[40:16] | We came for each other. | 我们都赶来救彼此了 |
[40:22] | Do you think that I see your pain? | 你觉得我看到了你的痛苦吗 |
[40:30] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:32] | No. | 不 |
[40:35] | I don’t. Not always. | 我觉得没有 有时没有 |
[40:53] | How’s the patient? | 病人怎么样了 |
[40:55] | He’ll be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[40:56] | Thanks to you. | 多亏你 |
[40:58] | Good detective work. | 真是优秀的探员 |
[41:00] | I told you we’d find him. | 我说过我们会找到他的 |
[41:02] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[41:03] | But so was I. | 但我说得也不错 |
[41:05] | He lives at the edge, and one day, he will go over it. | 他活在刀尖上 总有一天 会掉下去的 |
[41:10] | You need to be prepared for when that happens. | 你需要为这一天的到来做好准备 |
[41:16] | By the way, we went to Ruddiger’s apartment. | 顺便告诉你 我们去了鲁丁格的公寓 |
[41:19] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在那了 |
[41:22] | I got nothing. You? | 我什么也没找到 你呢 |
[41:27] | I left him tied. | 我把他绑在那的 |
[41:28] | Well, he wasn’t there. | 但是他人已经不在那了 |
[41:32] | Neville, that’s enough. | 内维尔 够了 |
[41:35] | That’s enough, Neville! | 够了 内维尔 |
[41:56] | I want you to know… | 我想告诉你 |
[41:59] | you’re only alive because of Keen. | 你还能活着都是因为基恩 |
[42:01] | You understand that, Ruddiger? | 你明白吗 鲁丁格 |
[42:03] | She begged me to spare your life. | 她求我饶你一命 |
[42:06] | A life which I now own. | 你的命现在是我的了 |
[42:09] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入这个大家庭 |
[42:11] | Don’t fail me again! | 别再让我失望 |