时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | *She wants to be your James Bond* | *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德* |
[00:14] | *She wants to be your James Bond* | *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德* |
[00:17] | *Well, it’s not for a price and it’s not to be nice* | *不为金银 却也并非示好* |
[00:22] | *She wants to be your James Bond* | *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德* |
[00:25] | Not again. | 又来 |
[00:26] | *She wants to be your James Bond* | *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德* |
[00:32] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[00:32] | This is Zimmer Security. | 这里是吉玛安保公司 |
[00:33] | We have an alarm alert. | 我们收到警报信息 |
[00:35] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 这里没事 |
[00:37] | Uh, raccoons tip the can. | 浣熊把垃圾桶翻倒了 |
[00:39] | They set off the alarm. There’s no need to — | 它们触发了警报 没必要… |
[00:40] | I have officers en route. | 一队警察正在前往您家的路上 |
[00:42] | They should arriving momentarily. | 他们马上就到 |
[00:44] | Well, listen, this is like the third time this month. | 听着 这好像是这个月第三回了 |
[00:51] | Just tell the officers that they — | 告诉警察他们… |
[00:53] | Sir, we have officers on site now. | 先生 警察已经到达现场了 |
[00:57] | Police. Is anyone home? | 警察 家里有人吗 |
[01:02] | Police. Answer the door. | 警察 快开门 |
[01:03] | I tried to tell you — | 我告诉你 |
[01:04] | interrupt a man while he’s sleeping, | 想吵醒一个睡梦中的人 |
[01:07] | find out how a man sleeps. | 就当心起床气 |
[01:20] | I’m gonna make this easy, Carl. | 很简单 卡尔 |
[01:22] | Trip the alarm, your wife dies. | 触发警报 你妻子就会死 |
[01:25] | Look at our faces, your wife dies. | 看到我们的脸 你妻子会死 |
[01:29] | The key for box C112. Hand it over. | C112号箱子的钥匙 拿出来 |
[01:33] | *James Bond* | *詹姆士·邦德* |
[01:43] | *She wants to be your James Bond* | *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德* |
[01:45] | You know who that belongs to? | 你知道那个箱子是谁的吗 |
[01:46] | Stay down. | 待着别动 |
[01:47] | *She wants to be your James Bond* | *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德* |
[01:50] | *She might stand in your way* | *她也许会挡住你的去路* |
[01:52] | *But still she’ll save the day* | *但她仍能拯救世界* |
[01:55] | *She wants to be your James Bond* | *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德* |
[01:57] | *James Bond* | *詹姆士·邦德* |
[01:59] | *She wants to be your James Bond* | *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德* |
[02:02] | *She will not be shamed* | *她丝毫不会愧疚* |
[02:06] | *She will not be blamed* | *她从来不受责备* |
[02:10] | *When she confuses the two, she blames it on you* | *当她弹错一个音 她就会怪罪于你 |
[02:14] | *Screaming, “You’re insane, you’re insane”* | *尖叫着 是你疯了 是你疯了* |
[02:19] | *Didn’t make the rules* | *别定规则* |
[02:21] | Once your wife calls, you’re free to go. | 等你妻子打来电话 你就可以走了 |
[02:24] | *Most fools gravitate to vanity* | *大多数傻瓜都爱慕虚荣* |
[02:27] | *And her sanity is insanity* | *而她的理智便是疯狂* |
[02:31] | *Driving off while making you feel guilty* | *在你愧疚时扬长而去* |
[02:36] | Carl? They’re gone. Are you — | 卡尔 他们走了 你还… |
[02:39] | Honey? | 老公 |
[02:41] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:43] | Call Reddington. | 给雷丁顿打电话 |
[02:45] | Tell him we got a problem. | 告诉他我们遇到麻烦了 |
[02:56] | Carl, I entrusted you with my belongings | 卡尔 我把我的东西托付给你 |
[02:59] | because I believed that you could keep them safe. | 因为我相信你能保证他们的安全 |
[03:03] | Clearly I overestimated your abilities. | 显然我高估了你的能力 |
[03:07] | Yes. But with all due respect — | 是的 但恕我直言 |
[03:09] | “With all due respect”? | 恕我直言 |
[03:10] | What an absurd little qualifier. | 多么荒谬的一个小谦辞 |
[03:13] | Why do people insist on stating their deference | 为什么人们都是先表达他们的敬意 |
[03:16] | right before undercutting it | 然后立刻就会说一些 |
[03:18] | with a mildly disrespectful provocation? | 有些不尊重人的挑衅话语 |
[03:21] | Whoever robbed you knew where to look, | 抢劫你的人知道去哪里找那些东西 |
[03:23] | and they didn’t learn it from me. | 我没有泄露信息 |
[03:26] | So… | 所以 |
[03:28] | with all due respect, if there was a failure of security, | 恕我直言 就算有安全漏洞 |
[03:31] | it wasn’t on my end. | 也不关我的事 |
[03:47] | Thank you, Carl. | 谢谢你 卡尔 |
[03:51] | Now, with all due respect, | 现在 恕我直言 |
[03:52] | your cologne is beginning to make my eyes water. | 你的古龙香水快把我呛死了 |
[04:04] | That was Marvin. | 我和马文联系了 |
[04:06] | He’s closing the other deposit boxes as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿他正在关闭其他的保险箱 |
[04:10] | Your hunch was right. | 你的预感是对的 |
[04:11] | Elizabeth was behind the robbery. | 伊丽莎白是这起抢劫案的幕后黑手 |
[04:13] | Which means it had to be Hadley who tipped her off to the box. | 也就说肯定是哈德利把盒子的事告诉了她 |
[04:17] | Carlos is holed up in Turin. | 卡洛斯躲在都灵 |
[04:19] | Yanka’s nursing a gunshot wound in Bariloche. | 扬卡在巴里洛切治疗枪伤 |
[04:22] | You think she hired the Confidence? | 你觉得她雇佣了弗莱堡的秘密 |
[04:26] | Yes, actually. I believe I do. | 没错 我相信是这样 |
[04:32] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[04:33] | It appears we can add bank robbery | 看来我们可以把抢银行也加入到 |
[04:36] | to Elizabeth’s burgeoning criminal résumé. | 伊丽莎白日益丰富的犯罪简历里 |
[04:39] | What happened? Have you spoken with her? | 怎么了 你和她谈过了吗 |
[04:40] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[04:41] | I do not, but I know a few of the criminals | 我不知道 但是我知道和她 |
[04:44] | she’s been mixed up with. | 混在一起的几个罪犯 |
[04:45] | They call themselves the Fribourg Confidence. | 他们自称弗莱堡的秘密 |
[04:48] | In the past three years, they’ve stolen over $25 million | 在过去三年里 他们从至少六家银行偷了 |
[04:53] | from at least six U.S. Banks. | 超过二千五百万美元 |
[04:55] | Six robberies? Why haven’t I heard about them? | 六起抢劫案 为什么我从没听说过 |
[04:57] | The thefts were never reported. | 他们从来没被报道过 |
[04:59] | The Confidence targets accounts held by criminals | 他们的目标账户都是那些 |
[05:02] | who have arrangements | 和财迷心窍的银行经理 |
[05:04] | with somewhat unscrupulous bank managers. | 达成协议的罪犯们的 |
[05:08] | I’ve never concerned myself | 我从没把自己和这些 |
[05:09] | with the Fribourgians or Fribourgers or — | 弗莱堡同伙还是帮派什么的扯上关联 |
[05:12] | I don’t know. They never bothered me, | 我不知道怎么叫好 他们从没惹过我 |
[05:14] | so I never bothered with them. | 所以我也不管他们 |
[05:16] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[05:17] | Last night, they stole something very important to me. | 他们昨晚偷了对我很重要的东西 |
[05:19] | I want it back. | 我要拿回来 |
[05:21] | You mean Elizabeth stole from you, | 你是说伊丽莎白从你那偷走的 |
[05:22] | and you’re not going to tell me what. | 而你不准备告诉我是什么的东西 |
[05:24] | What she stole is my concern, | 她偷了什么是我该关心的 |
[05:26] | but finding Elizabeth concerns us both. | 但找伊丽莎白是我们共同关心的事 |
[05:28] | This case may help us to do that. | 这个案子可能对我们有所帮助 |
[05:32] | $4 million stolen from a Los Angeles bank. | 四百万美元被从一家洛杉矶银行盗走 |
[05:34] | A Monet taken from a safe deposit box in Oslo. | 一幅莫奈画作被从奥斯陆一保险箱中取走 |
[05:38] | Millions in forged cigarette tax stamps | 价值上百万的烟草印花税票 |
[05:40] | vanish from a vault in Kobe. | 从神户的一个保险库中消失不见 |
[05:42] | According to Reddington, the same heist crew which robbed him | 据雷丁顿所说 劫走他东西的那一伙人 |
[05:45] | have targeted banks from Seattle to Ankara, | 对从西雅图到安卡拉的银行都下过手 |
[05:47] | and none of the thefts have been reported, | 但没人报案 |
[05:49] | because the targets were criminals. | 因为他们的目标都是罪犯 |
[05:50] | And Reddington’s sure it was Agent Keen who hired them? | 雷丁顿确定是基恩探员雇的他们吗 |
[05:52] | He wouldn’t say what Agent Keen was after or why, | 他不肯说基恩探员拿走了什么 或为什么要拿走 |
[05:54] | but whatever it was, he believes finding this crew | 但不管是什么 他相信找到这个团伙 |
[05:58] | is our best chance of finding her. | 是我们找到她最好的机会 |
[05:59] | And what happens when we find her? | 那我们找到她之后怎么办 |
[06:01] | We bring her in and just, you know, | 我们把她带回来 然后就 |
[06:03] | pretend like none of this ever happened? | 假装什么都没发生吗 |
[06:05] | Something tells me that’s not what Agent Keen has in mind. | 我觉得基恩探员不会那么想 |
[06:08] | – What exactly are you suggesting? – I don’t know. | -你到底想说什么 -我不知道 |
[06:10] | It seems kind of crazy to me that, um, | 我们还称她为基恩探员 |
[06:11] | we’re still calling her Agent Keen. | 让我觉得有些不合常理 |
[06:14] | Agent Ressler, Agent Park, see if you can find any leads | 雷斯勒探员 帕克探员 看你们能不能 |
[06:17] | on this heist crew from the bank manager. | 从银行经理那发现什么劫匪的线索 |
[06:19] | We’ll save the ethical deliberations | 等我们找到伊丽莎白之后 |
[06:20] | till after we’ve found Elizabeth. | 再想怎么对待她吧 |
[06:25] | This is crazy. If there was a breach, | 这太疯狂了 如果我们有人入侵 |
[06:27] | we’d call the police. But there was no breach. | 我们就报警了 但根本就没有 |
[06:31] | And the security feeds? | 监控录像呢 |
[06:32] | A brief system glitch. | 当时出现了点小故障 |
[06:34] | Which I was notified of, which is why I came down personally | 这事被上报给我了 所以我才亲自过来 |
[06:37] | to check things out and reset the system. | 看是什么问题然后重置系统 |
[06:39] | I need to see what’s inside box C112. | 我要看C112号箱里装的是什么 |
[06:43] | – Excuse me? – Box C112. | -什么 -C112号箱 |
[06:45] | I need you to open it. | 我需要你打开它 |
[06:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:47] | Uh, Liam, while I show them the box, | 利亚姆 在我给他们看保险箱的时候 |
[06:49] | could you please go to the server room | 你能不能去机房 |
[06:50] | and see if you can put last night’s feeds | 看能不能把昨晚的监控 |
[06:51] | on a drive for the agents? | 拷给探员们 |
[06:58] | We know the box belongs to Raymond Reddington. | 我们知道这个保险箱是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的 |
[07:01] | Actually, it’s registered to a Mr. Lloyd Wilke — | 事实上它是在罗伊德·威尔奇先生名下 |
[07:03] | It’s how we know it was hit. | 所以我们才知道它被盗了 |
[07:05] | We had people sitting on it, waiting for him to show. | 我们有人一直在监视这里 等他出现 |
[07:07] | Mr. Wilke. | 威尔奇先生 |
[07:08] | Play it cute, we charge you with conspiracy | 再耍小聪明 我们就以共谋罪起诉你 |
[07:10] | and you get a decade, maybe more. | 然后就进去蹲十年吧 也许更久 |
[07:12] | Drop the Mr. Wilke BS, | 别再说什么威尔奇先生 |
[07:14] | and you might be home in time for dinner. | 你也许还能准时回家吃饭 |
[07:19] | One of them, the leader, I think, she pulled the lock. | 他们中的一个 领头的 我想是她开的锁 |
[07:21] | The other wiped the security system. | 另一个解除了警报系统 |
[07:23] | The whole thing was over in 5, 10 minutes. | 整个过程只用了五到十分钟 |
[07:26] | I didn’t see their faces. | 我没看到他们的脸 |
[07:27] | – So the leader was a woman? – Yes. | -所以领头的是个女的 -对 |
[07:29] | She went right for the box. | 她直接就去开那个保险箱了 |
[07:31] | There’s hundreds of boxes in here. | 这里有几百个保险箱 |
[07:33] | – If she knew where to go – She’d been here before. | -如果她知道位置 -说明她来过这里 |
[07:40] | Cynthia, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 辛西娅 什么风把你吹来了 |
[07:41] | Shelve the pleasantries, Harold. | 别啰嗦了 哈罗德 |
[07:43] | I’m hotter than a Laredo parking lot. | 我这边已经火烧眉毛了 |
[07:46] | Alban Veseli has filed a motion to withdraw his guilty plea. | 阿尔巴·维塞利申请撤销他的认罪 |
[07:50] | – I don’t know that name. – Of course you do. | -我没听过这个名字 -你当然听过 |
[07:52] | He’s a contract killer and the first criminal | 他是个职业杀手 也是你和这个特别小组 |
[07:54] | you and this task force put in prison. | 送进监狱的第一个罪犯 |
[07:57] | You’re talking about The Freelancer. | 你说的是自由职业者啊 |
[07:59] | Hid his murders within the headlines | 他将他杀害的人伪装成 |
[08:00] | of ordinary accidents and disasters. | 报纸上的普通事故和灾害受害者 |
[08:02] | If you’re here, he must be making an argument that concerns you. | 你来找我 说明他的辩护点对你来说很棘手 |
[08:04] | His argument hasn’t changed. | 他的辩护点没变 |
[08:06] | Our case was based on information given to us | 我们的案子是基于一位 |
[08:09] | by a confidential informant. | 秘密线人的线报 |
[08:10] | Veseli says the trial judge erred | 维塞利说法官没有强制我们 |
[08:12] | by not forcing us to disclose the informant’s identity. | 公开线人身份是不合程序的 |
[08:15] | So we violated his 6th Amendment right | 所以我们就侵犯了宪法第六修正案 |
[08:17] | to confront his accuser. | 赋予他的和控告者对质的权利 |
[08:18] | Sounds pretty standard. | 听起来很平常 |
[08:19] | Not this time. | 这次不一样 |
[08:20] | He’s hired Scooter Rovenpor to handle the appeal. | 他请了斯库特尔·罗文坡来上诉 |
[08:23] | Rovenpor could get the devil off on appeal. | 罗文坡连魔鬼都能捞出来 |
[08:25] | Old Scoot certainly got the judge’s attention. | 毫无疑问老斯库特引起了法官的注意 |
[08:28] | We fought it, but he’s ordered both parties to appear | 我们争取过了 但他还是要求双方 |
[08:30] | for oral argument on the motion to withdraw. | 就撤销认罪进行辩论 |
[08:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:33] | Agent Keen swore out the affidavits | 基恩探员宣誓的那份证词 |
[08:35] | based on the informant’s knowledge, | 是基于线人的线报 |
[08:36] | so he wants to hear from Keen directly. | 所以他要直接向基恩了解情况 |
[08:39] | I’m afraid that may be difficult. | 那恐怕很难 |
[08:41] | Agent Keen’s in the field. | 基恩探员在出外勤 |
[08:43] | Then get her back. | 那就把她召回 |
[08:44] | She’s due in Judge Velchek’s court first thing tomorrow. | 她明天一早必须到维尔切克法官那报到 |
[08:47] | We need to neutralize this, Harold. | 我们得搞定这件事 哈罗德 |
[08:49] | If the evidence we got from Reddington gets excluded, | 如果我们从雷丁顿那得到的证据不被取用 |
[08:51] | our case is gonna be shakier than cafeteria Jell-O. | 我们的案子就岌岌可危了 |
[08:55] | A thousand dollars an hour? | 一小时一千吗 |
[08:57] | A fee I’ve agreed to waive. | 我可以不收这个钱 |
[08:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:59] | Not saying I don’t appreciate it, but why me? | 不是说我不感激 但为什么选我 |
[09:03] | I don’t think you got a fair trial. | 我认为你没有得到公正的审判 |
[09:07] | You believe I’m innocent. | 你相信我是无辜的 |
[09:10] | No. | 不 |
[09:11] | But I believe | 但是我相信 |
[09:12] | even mass murderers deserve equal justice. | 即使是杀人无数的凶手也一样值得公正对待 |
[09:16] | You think if I get it, I’ll walk? | 你觉得如果我得到公正判决 我会无罪 |
[09:20] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[09:22] | But that’s all gonna depend on Agent Elizabeth Keen. | 但是这得取决于伊丽莎白·基恩探员 |
[09:56] | Is anything more boring than bird watching? | 还有比观察鸟类活动更无聊的事吗 |
[10:00] | Six hours to maybe glimpse the bill of a toucan | 坐等六个小时就为了能瞥一眼巨嘴鸟的喙 |
[10:03] | you can see on a box of Froot Loops. | 明明可以直接去香果圈麦片盒子上看 |
[10:06] | Bird watching is more than just birds, Cvetko. | 观察鸟类活动不仅仅是为了看鸟 茨韦特科 |
[10:09] | It’s seeing ourselves in connection with the world in which we live. | 而是为了看到我们与自身所生活世界的联系 |
[10:14] | I live in laboratory. | 我住在实验室 |
[10:17] | The only birds I connect with are dead. | 与我有联系的鸟类都是死的 |
[10:19] | Your world is uniquely inanimate. | 你的世界是独特的死水 |
[10:22] | Which is why I asked you here. | 因此 我才请你来这 |
[10:24] | I need to know who wrote this. | 我需要知道这是谁写的 |
[10:28] | It’s not Elizabeth Keen? | 不是伊丽莎白·基恩吗 |
[10:29] | Someone in her employ. | 是她雇来的人 |
[10:31] | Who may have left a fingerprint, | 这人也许会留下指纹 |
[10:34] | a clue that could lead you to her identity. | 或者能让你查出她身份的线索 |
[10:36] | In the world I’m living in, nothing is more important. | 在我所处的世界 没有比这更重要的了 |
[10:39] | I’ll see what can I do. | 我想想有什么办法 |
[10:42] | Under the greenwood tree, who loves to lie with me, | 在绿树下 谁会愿意与我躺下 |
[10:47] | and turn his merry note unto the sweet bird’s throat. | 并倾听可爱鸟儿喉头婉转的乐声 |
[10:53] | Nice rhyme. | 很美的句子 |
[10:54] | Shakespeare thought so. | 莎士比亚的杰作 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | You said the robber had staked out the bank, | 你说劫匪之前监视了银行 |
[11:12] | so I pulled a list of people with safety deposit boxes. | 所以我调出了有银行保险箱的人员名单 |
[11:15] | Thought I’d catch Park up to speed | 我觉得我要让帕克了解下 |
[11:16] | on The Freelancer’s handiwork. | 自由职业者的杰作 |
[11:18] | Collapsed buildings, overturned ferries, | 弄塌了房屋 搞沉了渡轮 |
[11:19] | all to kill one person? | 就为了杀一个人 |
[11:20] | 纽约哨兵报 美国税务局光天化日下受到袭击 | |
[11:20] | Yeah, he was a real peach, | 是啊 他可是个厉害的人物 |
[11:22] | who may walk free unless Liz shows up in court. | 除非莉斯出现在法庭上 否则他就要被无罪释放了 |
[11:24] | We have to find her. | 我们一定要找到她 |
[11:25] | The only way to do that is to find the thief on this list. | 唯一的方法就是在这份名单里找出窃贼 |
[11:28] | Well, we better hope | 我们最好希望 |
[11:29] | that Cooper can stall the judge until we do. | 库珀能在我们找到前拖延住法官 |
[11:32] | To be clear, Mr. Rovenpor, | 事先说清楚 罗文坡先生 |
[11:34] | your client pleaded guilty to one count of murder, | 你的客户承认了一项谋杀罪名 |
[11:37] | namely the murder of a woman named Floriana Campo. | 也就是针对名叫弗劳瑞安娜·坎波女性的谋杀 |
[11:40] | A notorious human trafficker, Your Honor. | 她是一位臭名昭著的人贩子 法官大人 |
[11:43] | At the time, | 此时此刻 |
[11:43] | Mr. Veseli’s attorney moved that the government be ordered | 维塞利先生的律师要求政府方面 |
[11:46] | to disclose the identity of the confidential informant | 披露秘密线人的身份 |
[11:49] | who supplied most of the information that led to his arrest. | 也就是提供了大部分情报导致他被逮捕的人 |
[11:52] | – A motion I denied. – Yes, Your Honor, | -我拒绝了这项动议 -是的 法官大人 |
[11:54] | and in light of your ruling, and only because of it, | 根据你的裁决 也仅仅是因此 |
[11:56] | my client felt that it was in his best interest to enter a plea. | 我的客户觉得 他最好的选择就是认罪 |
[11:59] | Many cases are founded on intel supplied by confidential sources, | 许多案件都是基于秘密线人提供的情报 |
[12:03] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[12:04] | You weighed the variables at the time | 您权衡了当时的变量 |
[12:05] | and made a perfectly reasonable ruling. | 做出了完全合理的裁决 |
[12:07] | – I agree. – You agree? | -我同意 -你同意 |
[12:09] | It was reasonable based on the information… | 裁决之所以合理是基于 |
[12:12] | you made available at the time, | 你当时提供的信息 |
[12:14] | but since that time, new information has come to light. | 但在那之后 新的情况出现了 |
[12:16] | For starters, we now know that Agent Elizabeth Keen | 首先 我们现在知道了伊丽莎白·基恩探员 |
[12:18] | has made a number of high-profile cases | 基于秘密来源的情报 |
[12:20] | based on intel from confidential sources. | 破了许多备受关注的案件 |
[12:23] | A shocking number. | 数量惊人 |
[12:24] | More, in fact, than any other major case agent. | 事实上 比其他任何一位重案组探员都多 |
[12:27] | We’d have to review those numbers. | 我们需要再了解一下所谓的数字 |
[12:29] | The vast majority, if not all, of those cases | 就算不是全部案件 也是绝大多数 |
[12:32] | were based on intel supplied by the same individual. | 都是基于同一个人提供的情报 |
[12:35] | You believe that based on what? | 你是基于什么理由得出的结论 |
[12:36] | I’ve read the defendant’s papers. | 我读过被告的文件了 |
[12:38] | All these cases — Ms. Navarro, can you assure me | 所有的案件 纳瓦罗小姐 你能向我保证 |
[12:41] | there were multiple sources? | 这些是来源于多种渠道吗 |
[12:43] | We are not able to answer that. | 我们不能回答这个问题 |
[12:44] | Because if she did, | 因为如果她回答了 |
[12:45] | you’d wonder if there was any informant at all, | 你就会想 真的有什么线人吗 |
[12:47] | since one person couldn’t possibly have | 因为一个人不可能 |
[12:49] | such a wide variety of criminal knowledge. | 有如此之广的罪犯情报 |
[12:52] | Maybe Agent Keen fabricated her quote/unquote “Source” | 也许基恩探员编造了她所谓的”情报源” |
[12:56] | as a way to get defendants to cop a plea. | 作为一种让被告们被迫认罪的方式 |
[12:59] | There has been no fabrication, Your Honor, | 一切情报都不是编造的 法官大人 |
[13:01] | and there is no evidence | 也根本没有证据 |
[13:02] | – Not yet, – to show that there has been. | -目前没有 -可以表明有过编造 |
[13:03] | but that’s why you’re here, | 但是这就是你来这的原因 |
[13:04] | because I’m not prepared to take your word on that. | 因为我不准备听信你一面之词 |
[13:07] | I want to hear from Agent Keen. | 我要听基恩探员的说法 |
[13:08] | Your Honor, I am Assistant Director ?Harold Cooper of the FBI. | 法官大人 我是联调局助理司长哈罗德·库珀 |
[13:12] | I’m Agent Keen’s immediate supervisor. | 我是基恩探员的直接上级 |
[13:14] | Unfortunately, she’s on assignment | 不幸的是 她现在正在执行任务 |
[13:16] | and unable to be here today. | 今天无法来到这里 |
[13:17] | Her assignment was to show up in my courtroom. | 她的任务就是来到我的法庭上 |
[13:19] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 恐怕这不可能 |
[13:21] | How convenient. ?Your Honor, this is intentional. | 多么凑巧啊 法官大人 他们这是故意的 |
[13:23] | Until when? How long before she can answer my questions, | 要多久 她还要多久才能回答我的问题 |
[13:26] | in person and under oath? | 亲自到场并进行宣誓 |
[13:28] | I honestly don’t know, Your Honor. | 我真的不知道 法官大人 |
[13:29] | Well, that’s not gonna cut it, Mr. Cooper. | 那可不行 库珀先生 |
[13:31] | Have Keen here by 4:00 P.M. Today. | 让基恩今天下午4点到场 |
[13:33] | I can’t guarantee that, Your Honor. | 我无法保证 法官大人 |
[13:35] | I can guarantee this — if she’s not here, | 我向你保证 如果她不来 |
[13:37] | I will grant the defendant’s motion | 我会同意被告提出的动议 |
[13:39] | and Mr. Veseli may very well be released. | 维塞利先生很有可能被释放 |
[13:49] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[13:54] | Red, you should know, Keen approached me last week. | 红魔 我要告诉你 基恩上周来找过我 |
[13:58] | She said you were dying. | 说你快要死了 |
[14:01] | That she’s the heir apparent and I should throw in with her. | 她说她是接班人 我应该投靠她 |
[14:05] | Did you find anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[14:06] | No prints or DNA. | 没有指纹 也没有DNA |
[14:08] | But you said the note was left by a bank robber, | 但是你说那是银行劫匪留下的 |
[14:11] | so I checked it against a database | 所以我在一个包含各种纸条和文件信息的 |
[14:13] | of information on robberies — other notes, documents — | 抢劫案信息库里 进行比对 |
[14:17] | and found a handwriting match to a previous robbery. | 发现这个笔迹与一起以前的劫案相符 |
[14:22] | Thank you, Cvetko, for your work and your loyalty. | 谢谢你的付出和忠诚 茨韦特科 |
[14:29] | The Bell Tower heist in ’94? | 1994年的钟楼劫案 |
[14:32] | You know it? | 你知道吗 |
[14:33] | I do, and the man who did it. | 知道 还认识那个犯人 |
[14:38] | Three pills, half a glass of water. | 三片药 半杯水 |
[14:40] | Nothing else until I come back. | 除此之外不要在我回来之前吃任何东西 |
[14:46] | She’s rather charmless. | 她还真是没有什么魅力 |
[14:50] | We both know you didn’t come here | 我们都清楚你来这里 |
[14:52] | for a skip down memory lane. | 可不是找我叙旧的 |
[14:57] | Two nights ago, I was robbed. | 两天前的晚上 我被抢了 |
[14:59] | Thief left a note. | 小偷留下一张纸条 |
[15:00] | The writing matches a note you gave a teller | 笔迹和你当初干钟楼劫案时 |
[15:02] | during the Bell Tower job. | 交给出纳员的纸条相符 |
[15:06] | You think I robbed you? | 你觉得是我抢了你 |
[15:08] | I take two steps, I gotta rest for an hour. | 我现在走两步就要休息一个小时 |
[15:11] | I can’t even steal my wallet out of my own pocket. | 我甚至没办法从我自己口袋里偷自己的钱包 |
[15:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:21] | – Anything? – We went through the names | -有发现吗 -我们查了所有 |
[15:22] | of everyone with a safe deposit box. | 名下有保险箱的人 |
[15:24] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[15:25] | Terese Krissoff opened one. | 特蕾莎·克里斯索夫开了一个保险箱 |
[15:26] | Only the real Ms. Krissoff died three months ago. | 然而真正的克里斯索夫小姐三周前就去世了 |
[15:29] | The impostor opened an account | 假冒她的人用假社保号码 |
[15:31] | with a fake Social Security number | 开了一个账户 |
[15:32] | so she can case the room. | 从而对保险库进行探查 |
[15:34] | The robbers avoided surveillance | 劫犯洗劫你的保险箱时 |
[15:35] | when they broke into your box. | 避开了监控摄像头 |
[15:36] | But we pulled a photo of Krissoff | 但是我们调出了这位克里斯索夫 |
[15:38] | from a week ago when she was prepping the job. | 一周前踩点时的监控视频 |
[15:40] | We just sent you a copy of the image. | 刚把图像发给你了 |
[15:42] | We can’t make a positive ID. | 我们无法确认身份 |
[15:43] | Can you? | 你认识吗 |
[15:48] | No, but I may know someone who can. | 不认识 但我可能知道认识她的人 |
[15:53] | I was once held captive by the Shining Path. | 我被光辉道路游击队抓过 |
[15:57] | Three months of unrelenting heat and humidity | 在秘鲁丛林里忍受了三个月的 |
[16:02] | in the Peruvian jungle, | 闷热和潮湿 |
[16:03] | mixed with the occasional round of electroshock. | 还时不时会遭遇雷暴 |
[16:06] | All in all, it was a rather unpleasant experience | 总而言之 那不是什么愉快的经历 |
[16:10] | but for my cellmate, | 但我的狱友可不觉得 |
[16:11] | a delightfully monkish, | 他是一个开朗的蒙基什人 |
[16:14] | bookish Polish aid worker | 援助波兰的一个书呆子 |
[16:16] | who was also, inexplicably, | 更奇怪的是 |
[16:18] | something of a handwriting expert. | 这家伙还是一个笔迹专家 |
[16:21] | While fending off the daily onslaught of rhinoceros beetles, | 在我们每天抵御犀牛甲虫的侵扰时 |
[16:25] | he would hold forth on why a child’s handwriting | 他会说起 为什么孩子的笔迹 |
[16:29] | is often nearly identical to that of at least one, | 往往至少会和父母中的一方 |
[16:33] | if not a little of both, | 甚至会和两方 |
[16:35] | of his or her parents’ handwriting. | 都有一些相似 |
[16:39] | Apparently, the similarity isn’t genetic at all, | 这种相似性当然不是什么遗传的因素 |
[16:43] | just subconscious imitation. | 只是下意识的模仿行为 |
[16:50] | I didn’t know you had a daughter. | 我都不知道你还有个女儿 |
[16:53] | I did once. But not anymore. | 曾经有 现在已经没有了 |
[16:59] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[17:01] | It’s not your handwriting on the note. | 纸条上的笔迹不是你的 |
[17:03] | It’s hers. | 而是她的 |
[17:05] | You didn’t rob me. She did. | 不是你抢了我 而是她 |
[17:08] | No. That’s impossible. | 不 不可能 |
[17:10] | I need you to tell me where she is. | 我需要你告诉我她在哪里 |
[17:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[17:19] | Jennifer and I are estranged. | 我和詹妮弗已经没有联系了 |
[17:23] | Now, I-I got those photos from her mother. | 这些照片都是她妈妈给我的 |
[17:27] | She and I agreed that Jen should live with her | 我和她都认为詹妮应该跟着她一起生活 |
[17:30] | s-so she could have a life, a good life. | 这样才能过上好的生活 |
[17:34] | An honest life. | 正大光明的生活 |
[17:37] | Where is she, Abe? | 她在哪里 亚伯 |
[17:40] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再问第四遍 |
[17:43] | I can’t tell you because I don’t know. | 我没法告诉你 因为我不知道 |
[17:48] | But if you’re right that my baby’s a thief, | 但如果你说得没错 我的孩子真的是一个小偷 |
[17:52] | go ahead. | 那就来吧 |
[17:53] | You may as well kill me now, | 你最好现在就把我杀了 |
[17:55] | ’cause I ain’t got nothing to live for. | 因为我这辈子已经没有盼头了 |
[18:05] | The photo Aram sent you — | 阿兰姆给你发的照片 |
[18:06] | were you able to ID the woman in it? | 你知道上面的女人是谁吗 |
[18:08] | Yes. The lead bore fruit. | 知道 老鼠的孩子会打洞 |
[18:10] | So you know who robbed you, who Elizabeth hired to rob you. | 那你知道伊丽莎白雇谁偷了你的东西了 |
[18:13] | I do. We’re looking for her now. | 是的 我们正在找她 |
[18:15] | We need to look together. | 我们也要一起找 |
[18:16] | After all these years, Harold, | 这么多年了 哈罗德 |
[18:18] | I would think you’d know I don’t do halfsies. | 你应该了解我是不会合作的人 |
[18:21] | If we don’t find Elizabeth by 4:00 P.M. today, | 要是我们今天下午四点之前找不到伊丽莎白 |
[18:23] | the case we made against Alban Veseli will fall apart. | 我们就只能撤销对阿尔巴·维塞利的指控了 |
[18:26] | – Alban. The Freelancer. – Yes. | -阿尔巴 那个自由职业者 -是的 |
[18:28] | And he has a new attorney | 他请了一个新律师 |
[18:29] | who claims we violated his civil rights | 他声称我们拒不透露你是我们的线人 |
[18:31] | by not disclosing that you were our source. | 是违反了他的公民权利 |
[18:34] | If Elizabeth doesn’t appear in court to defend the case, | 如果伊丽莎白不出现在法庭上 |
[18:36] | the judge may let him walk. | 法官就要放走他了 |
[18:38] | So are we doing halfsies or what? | 所以我们到底合不合作 |
[18:43] | The woman we’re looking for — | 我们要找的女人… |
[18:44] | her name is Jennifer Anne Moores. | 名叫詹妮弗·安妮·摩尔斯 |
[18:46] | According to Reddington, she’s the daughter of Abraham Moores. | 据雷丁顿所说 她是亚伯拉罕·摩尔斯的女儿 |
[18:49] | Reddington claims Moores is a retired bank robber. | 雷丁顿称摩尔斯是一个已隐退的银行劫匪 |
[18:51] | Like father like daughter. | 有其父必有其女 |
[18:53] | Moores was arrested in ’98, did nine years and retired. | 摩尔斯于98年被捕 坐了九年牢之后隐退 |
[18:56] | Or maybe passed on the family business to his daughter. | 也可能是把事业传承给了他女儿 |
[18:59] | Reddington doesn’t think so. | 雷丁顿不这么认为 |
[19:00] | He says the last thing the father wanted | 他说这位父亲最不希望的 |
[19:02] | was for his daughter to follow in his footsteps. | 就是让女儿步他的后尘 |
[19:04] | He told her that. They became estranged. | 他也这么跟女儿说了 然后他们就疏远了 |
[19:06] | Reddington doesn’t think he knows where the daughter is. | 雷丁顿觉得他不知道他女儿在哪里 |
[19:08] | The DMV database shows 637 Jennifer Anne Moores. | 车管局数据库中有637个詹妮弗·安妮·摩尔斯 |
[19:12] | But once I cross-check that | 但我将其 |
[19:15] | against the photo we got from the bank — | 和我们从银行拿到的照片匹配之后 |
[19:18] | We got her address. | 就找到了她的地址 |
[19:19] | And her occupation — well, alleged occupation | 还有职业 表面的职业 |
[19:22] | since I doubt she’s gonna list “Bank robber” | 毕竟她在申请贷款的时候职业一栏 |
[19:23] | on her mortgage application. | 肯定不会填”银行劫匪” |
[19:25] | I want teams at her home and work. | 派人去她家里和单位 |
[19:26] | Should we bring her in? | 我们要逮捕她吗 |
[19:27] | No, I want her followed. | 不 跟踪她 |
[19:29] | Hopefully to Elizabeth Keen. | 希望她能带我们找到伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[19:40] | – Aram, what’s up with your audio? – I don’t know. | -阿兰姆 你的音频信号呢 -我不知道 |
[19:42] | I’m getting some nasty frequency interference. Hang on. | 这里有严重的频率干扰 等一下 |
[19:47] | That’s the second call she’s had in five minutes. | 这是她五分钟内打的第二个电话了 |
[19:49] | What’s she up to? | 她要干什么 |
[19:51] | The whole thing’s sort of a double-edged sword, isn’t it? | 这整件事就是把双刃剑 是不是 |
[19:53] | What whole thing? | 什么整件事 |
[19:55] | This business with Keen. | 基恩这事 |
[19:56] | And The Freelancer. Him getting out. | 还有自由职业者要被释放这事 |
[19:58] | The guy derailed a train, killed 60 innocents | 这家伙让一列火车脱轨 害死了60个无辜之人 |
[20:00] | in an attempt to hide one murder. | 就为了掩盖一桩谋杀 |
[20:02] | – He’s not getting out. – He may if Keen doesn’t show. | -他不会被释放的 -基恩不出现就有可能 |
[20:04] | He could walk. | 他可能会被释放 |
[20:05] | On the other hand, if she does show, | 另一方面 如果她真的出现了 |
[20:07] | the killer stays in prison, but we’re forced to arrest Keen. | 凶手继续坐牢 但我们却要被迫逮捕基恩 |
[20:10] | Double-edged sword. | 双刃剑 |
[20:11] | Well, at this point, all we have are bad options, | 此时此刻 我们面对的都是糟糕的选项 |
[20:13] | so arresting her may be the best bad one we’ve got. | 所以逮捕她可能是其中最不糟糕的选项了 |
[20:17] | You haven’t been able to yet. | 你到现在还没能逮捕她 |
[20:18] | Yeah, but with the way things are going, | 是 但就目前的事态发展而言 |
[20:20] | that might be the only way to keep her safe. | 这可能是唯一能保证她安全的方法了 |
[20:22] | Now, who’s this here? | 这位又是谁 |
[20:25] | Think he’s part of her crew? | 是她的团伙成员吗 |
[20:26] | Aram, where’s that audio? | 阿兰姆 音频呢 |
[20:27] | Nasty frequency interference. Hang on. | 严重频率干扰 等一下 |
[20:33] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[20:34] | We got someone else now. Female to the south. | 又有人来了 南边 一个女人 |
[20:37] | Aram, we need that audio. | 阿兰姆 我们需要音频信号 |
[20:38] | Okay. Just, um — Alright. | 好的 等等 好吧 |
[20:40] | Give me 20 seconds, and I will get you sound. | 给我二十秒 我就能搞定音频 |
[20:50] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[20:53] | We’re not supposed to meet | 在我把优盘交给客户之前 |
[20:54] | until I deliver the drive to the client. | 我们都不该见面的 |
[20:56] | We have a problem. | 出了点问题 |
[20:58] | Reddington showed up at your father’s apartment. | 雷丁顿去了你父亲的公寓 |
[21:00] | Raymond Reddington? You’re sure it was him? | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 你确定是他 |
[21:03] | – I knew this was a mistake. – Let me think. | -我就知道这是个错误 -让我想想 |
[21:07] | What’s the move, Jen? | 怎么办 詹 |
[21:14] | Oh, excuse me. Uh, s-sorry. | 打扰一下 抱歉 |
[21:15] | Uh, did you guys happen to see, uh, a woman walk by, | 你们有没有看到一个女人经过 |
[21:18] | about, um, 5’7″, uh, dark — uh, dark curly hair, | 大概一米七 深色卷发 |
[21:21] | uh, super smart and funny, so really — she’s really funny. | 非常聪明有趣 真的非常 非常有趣 |
[21:24] | We haven’t seen anyone. Sorry. | 我们没看到有什么人 抱歉 |
[21:27] | Thanks anyway. It’s just, um… | 谢谢了 只是我… |
[21:29] | I can’t remember if I was supposed to meet her at 1:00 | 我不记得我是约的一点 |
[21:31] | and I’m super early | 然后早到了很多 |
[21:33] | or noon and I just, like, totally stood her up. | 还是约的中午 然后放了她鸽子了 |
[21:36] | You could just text her? | 你不如给她发个短信问问 |
[21:38] | I can text her. I can text her. I’ll text her. | 我可以发短信 我可以发短信 我去发短信 |
[21:41] | Oh! I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[21:42] | Such an idiot. Sorry. | 我真蠢 抱歉 |
[21:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:49] | – Spilling all the sugar. – It’s fine. | -把糖包撒了一地 -没事 |
[21:52] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:57] | What exactly did Reddington say? | 雷丁顿具体说了什么 |
[21:59] | He asked your dad about you. About the job. | 他向你爸问起了你 还有这单活 |
[22:02] | If he finds us, you know he’s gonna kill us, right? | 他要是找到了我们一定会杀了我们 你知道的吧 |
[22:05] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[22:07] | Call Reddington and say you’re sorry, | 打电话给雷丁顿说你很抱歉 |
[22:09] | that you’ll give it back? | 你会把东西还给他吗 |
[22:10] | What’s done is done. | 事情已经发生了 |
[22:11] | We need to split up. Lay low. | 我们需要分开 低调行事 |
[22:14] | Yes, but not until after we deliver the drive to Givins | 是 但我们把先把优盘给吉文斯 |
[22:17] | and we get paid. | 并拿到钱 |
[22:19] | – Givins. – You know that name? | -吉文斯 -你认识 |
[22:21] | Carolyn Givins. It’s one of Keen’s aliases. | 卡洛琳·吉文斯 这是基恩的化名之一 |
[22:26] | Carolyn. It’s me. | 卡洛琳 是我 |
[22:28] | I need to move up the meet. | 我需要提前会面 |
[22:30] | Peirce Mill in Rock Creek Park, 3:00 p.m. | 岩溪公园皮尔斯磨坊 下午三点 |
[22:37] | All worked out. | 搞定了 |
[22:41] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[22:42] | Jennifer Moores is making the drop to Keen today. | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯今天就会把东西给基恩 |
[22:45] | – Do you have the location? – Rock Creek Park. | -知道地点吗 -岩溪公园 |
[22:47] | We’re getting units in place now. | 我们正在派人过去 |
[22:48] | The moment she’s in custody, bring her here. | 一逮捕她就送她来这里 |
[22:51] | And, Agent Ressler, let’s keep this an internal matter. | 还有 雷斯勒探员 这事我们内部解决 |
[22:54] | We can notify Reddington once Keen’s safe and in our custody. | 等基恩被安全收押再通知雷丁顿 |
[23:09] | We’ve got movement. | 有动静了 |
[23:11] | Unit 1, hang back a bit. | 一队 退后一点 |
[23:27] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[23:29] | All teams, report. | 各队报告 |
[23:30] | Unit 1, clear. | 一队 安全 |
[23:31] | Unit 2, holding just south of the location. | 二队 就守在该位置的南边 |
[23:35] | Your drop’s blown. | 你暴露了 |
[23:36] | What? No. | 什么 不会吧 |
[23:38] | If Reddington’s people knew, I’d be dead by now. | 如果雷丁顿的人知道了 我早就死了 |
[23:40] | It’s not Reddington. | 不是雷丁顿 |
[23:42] | It’s the FBI. | 是联调局 |
[23:45] | Who’s she talking with? | 她在跟谁说话 |
[23:46] | This has gotta be it. | 一定是那个人 |
[23:49] | Check your account. | 看看你的账户 |
[23:55] | Okay. I have the funds. | 好的 我收到钱了 |
[23:57] | Where are you? I have your drive. | 你在哪里 你的U盘在我这里 |
[23:59] | Slow down. Listen to me. | 别着急 听我说 |
[24:00] | If you want a shot at staying outta prison, | 如果你不想坐牢 |
[24:03] | I need you to do exactly as I say. | 我需要你严格按我说的做 |
[24:13] | Park. 7:00. | 公园的七点钟方向 |
[24:15] | The woman in the red jacket. | 穿红色外套的女人 |
[24:17] | Copy. Unit 1, you have eyes? | 收到 第一小队 你看到了吗 |
[24:26] | All units, move in now. | 各小队 现在行动 |
[24:28] | Jennifer Moores. FBI. | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯 我们是联调局的 |
[24:29] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[24:31] | FBI! Hands in the air! Hands! | 联调局的 举起手来 快举 |
[24:36] | What’s going on? What did I do? | 发生了什么事 我做了什么 |
[24:37] | – Stand still. – Don’t move. | -站着别动 -不许动 |
[24:40] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把你的手放在背后 |
[24:42] | Park, what have you got? | 帕克 你找到了什么 |
[24:44] | Nothing. Pack’s empty. | 什么都没有 是空的 |
[24:46] | Empty? You sure? | 空的 你确定吗 |
[24:49] | The coffee cup. | 那个咖啡杯 |
[24:51] | Where’s the cup? | 杯子去哪里了 |
[25:16] | I know you. How you operate. | 我了解你 你的做事方法 |
[25:20] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[25:21] | The way you handle Reddington | 你操控雷丁顿的方式 |
[25:22] | while all the while letting him think he’s handling you. | 一直以来让他觉得是他在操控你 |
[25:25] | The velvet shiv you use to get your agents to do what you need | 你恩威并施 让你的探员帮你卖命的同时 |
[25:28] | in a way that makes them feel like they can do what they want. | 让他们感觉自己能为所欲为 |
[25:31] | Harold, you are a wonder to behold. | 哈罗德 你可真是个奇才 |
[25:34] | No one could’ve done what you’ve done these past seven years. | 没人能做到你过去七年做的事 |
[25:36] | Yet here you are, steaming up like a tea kettle, | 然而现在 你却急得坐立不安 |
[25:39] | and I want to know why. | 我想知道是为什么 |
[25:41] | What’s going on with Agent Keen? | 基恩探员出什么事了 |
[25:43] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[25:44] | And I can’t protect you if you don’t. | 如果你不说 我就不能保护你 |
[25:46] | And believe me when I tell you, | 而且信我的话吧 |
[25:48] | if the criminals you’ve arrested start getting released, | 如果被你们抓捕的罪犯开始被释放 |
[25:50] | you’re gonna need more protection | 你会需要更多的保护 |
[25:51] | than a pair of teens in the back of papa’s car. | 可不止是在老爸保护自己小孩那种 |
[25:58] | Let me get this straight. | 我就直说了吧 |
[25:59] | I ordered Agent Keen to appear. She didn’t. | 我命令基恩探员 她没有来 |
[26:01] | I gave her a second chance to comply. She hasn’t. | 我又给了她第二次机会 她还是没来 |
[26:04] | Your Honor, may we approach? | 法官大人 我们可以上前来吗 |
[26:11] | – Who is this? – Cynthia Panabaker, Your Honor. | -这位是谁 -辛西娅·帕娜贝克 法官大人 |
[26:13] | White House Counsel. | 白宫法律顾问 |
[26:15] | If we could talk to Your Honor ex parte, | 如果我们可以和法官阁下您单独谈谈 |
[26:17] | make a proffer for your ears only, | 和您单独说点事情 |
[26:18] | maybe we can move things along. | 也许我们可以让事情顺利进行下去 |
[26:20] | Absolutely not. Your Honor — | 绝对不行 法官大人 |
[26:21] | It’s the only way this happens, Your Honor. | 这是唯一办法 法官大人 |
[26:23] | You’re in the dark. | 您什么都不知道 |
[26:24] | You want to release a mass-murderer | 您希望因为没有相关情报 |
[26:25] | because you don’t have information? | 就释放一个杀人如麻的刽子手吗 |
[26:27] | Do it. See how that works out for you. | 释放吧 看看对您来说结果会如何 |
[26:29] | Or grant our request and step into the light. | 或者答应我们的请求 了解真相 |
[26:35] | I’ll clear the courtroom and hear the proffer. | 我会将法庭清场 听听他们说的 |
[26:37] | Relax, Mr. Rovenpor. | 放轻松 罗文坡先生 |
[26:39] | Once I hear the truth, I’ll make a ruling about what, | 一旦我听了事实 我将会作出判决 |
[26:40] | if anything, stays privileged. | 你放心 结果会被特许保密 |
[26:44] | Bailiff, please clear the court. | 法警 请将法庭清场 |
[26:45] | All rise. Court is in recess. | 全体起立 现在休庭 |
[26:55] | This better be good. | 这最好是重要的消息 |
[26:57] | Raymond Reddington | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[26:58] | is Agent Keen’s confidential informant. | 是基恩探员的线人 |
[27:01] | That’s right. The President is aware. | 没错 总统知道此事 |
[27:03] | So is a very small handful of federal agents. | 少数联邦探员也知道此事 |
[27:05] | And now the list includes you. | 现在知道的人也包括您 |
[27:07] | You’re telling me the United States government | 你是说 美国政府 |
[27:09] | is willingly in business with Raymond Reddington? | 自愿和雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作吗 |
[27:11] | You’re not the first person to express…some concern. | 你不是第一位对此…担忧的人 |
[27:14] | Oh, I’m not concerned. I’m offended. | 我不是担心 我是很生气 |
[27:16] | You don’t find many swans swimming in the sewer. | 能提供真正帮助的罪犯非常罕见 |
[27:19] | Reddington’s the source behind all these cases, | 雷丁顿是所有这些案件背后的线人 |
[27:21] | the one feeding Agent Keen a steady diet of major criminals | 是那个在过去七年多时间里 稳定地向基恩探员 |
[27:23] | for the last seven-plus years? | 提供重要罪犯信息的人吗 |
[27:25] | You can understand why we need to keep that from being exposed. | 您能理解 我们为什么不能让此事曝光 |
[27:28] | We didn’t want you to think | 我们不想让您认为 |
[27:29] | we were simply refusing to comply with the court — | 我们拒绝服从法庭的命令 |
[27:32] | You don’t think you had an obligation | 你难道不觉得你有义务 |
[27:33] | to inform those defendants | 告知那些被告 |
[27:34] | that the source of the intel used against them | 指控他们的情报来源 |
[27:36] | was maybe the most prolific criminal mastermind | 正是现在世界史上最诡计多端的 |
[27:38] | in modern world history? | 犯罪首脑吗 |
[27:39] | Express your distaste all you want, | 您可以任意表达您的反感 |
[27:40] | but three presidents have come to a different conclusion. | 但三位总统都得出了与您不同的结论 |
[27:43] | We didn’t come back here for your moral judgment. | 我们不是来接受您的道德审判的 |
[27:45] | Then here’s my legal judgment. | 那这就是我的法律判决 |
[27:46] | I find anything the FBI learned from Reddington | 我认为联调局从雷丁顿那里得到的 |
[27:48] | with regard to this defendant | 任何关于这名被告的信息 |
[27:50] | to be unreliable as a matter of law. | 从法律角度来说都不可靠 |
[27:52] | All evidence that came from him | 所有从他那里得来的证据 |
[27:54] | or was the fruit of the relationship with him | 或者因他的关系得来的证据 |
[27:56] | should have been declared inadmissible. | 都应宣布不予采纳 |
[27:58] | – Your Honor, please. – Absent that evidence, | -法官大人 求你了 -除了那个证据 |
[27:59] | does the government have sufficient proof | 检方有足够的证据 |
[28:00] | to make its case against Mr. Veseli? | 指控维塞利先生吗 |
[28:02] | We’d need time before answering that, Your Honor. | 我们需要时间回答这个问题 法官大人 |
[28:04] | That’s too bad, ’cause time’s up. | 很遗憾 时间到了 |
[28:05] | I am granting the defendant’s motion | 我要批准被告的动议 |
[28:07] | to withdraw his guilty plea, | 撤销他的认罪 |
[28:08] | and I am forced to dismiss the charges against him. | 而且不得不驳回对他的指控 |
[28:12] | – Don’t do this. – I’m not doing it, Mr. Cooper. | -别这么做 -错不在我 库珀先生 |
[28:14] | You are. | 而在你 |
[28:25] | He’s in for a pleasant surprise. | 他就要知道这个惊喜了 |
[28:27] | It’ll take a few hours for the prison to process him out. | 监狱需要花几小时才能处理完他的出狱 |
[28:29] | I’ll do what I can to slow that down. | 我会尽力拖延这个过程 |
[28:31] | – What good will that do? – I’ll take another look. | -那有什么好处 -我再仔细看看 |
[28:33] | It’s a long shot, but maybe there’s enough | 希望不大 但或许足够 |
[28:35] | to hold him on another charge. | 用其他指控关住他 |
[28:37] | In the meantime, find Keen. | 与此同时 你去找到基恩 |
[28:39] | We have Jennifer Moores in custody. | 詹妮弗·摩尔斯已被关押 |
[28:41] | Now, I don’t know who Miss Moores is | 我不知道摩尔斯小姐是谁 |
[28:42] | or how she can lead you to Keen, | 或她怎么能帮你们找到基恩 |
[28:44] | but if you don’t bring her in soon, you’re on your own. | 但如果你不赶紧找到她 你们就自求多福吧 |
[28:47] | If this is gonna blow up, | 如果这事搞砸了 |
[28:48] | I won’t be the one jumping on any grenades. | 我不会在雷区自寻死路 |
[28:54] | Well, I wouldn’t say it was a total loss. | 也不算是一无所获吧 |
[28:56] | Did you get Elizabeth? | 你找到伊丽莎白了吗 |
[28:57] | Well, no. Uh, not exactly. | 没有 不是她本人 |
[28:59] | Was your goal to get Elizabeth? | 你的目标是找到伊丽莎白吗 |
[29:02] | Okay, it was a-a total loss. | 好吧 是一无所获 |
[29:03] | But on the plus side, we got her associates. | 但往好处看 我们找到了她的同伙 |
[29:05] | I sent you their photos to see if you can ID them. | 我把他们的照片发给你 看看你是否认识 |
[29:08] | So now you want my help. | 所以现在你想让我帮忙 |
[29:09] | Harold has a unique definition of halfsies. | 哈罗德对混搭合作的定义很独特啊 |
[29:12] | Halfsies? I love halfsies. | 混搭 我超爱混搭 |
[29:14] | Especially for food. | 尤其是食物 |
[29:19] | Tell him that I don’t recognize anyone in the photos | 告诉他我不认识照片里的任何人 |
[29:21] | and that the next time he has actionable intel, | 下次如果他有可以采取行动的情报 |
[29:24] | I expect him to share it with me | 我希望他在浪费机会前 |
[29:25] | before it’s squandered, not after. | 就告诉我 而不是事后诸葛亮 |
[29:35] | You lied to me, Abe. | 你骗了我 亚伯 |
[29:37] | Raymond, I told you what I knew. | 雷蒙德 我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[29:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:43] | Then why didn’t you tell me about your nurse? | 那你为什么没告诉我你护士的事 |
[29:59] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再试一次 |
[30:02] | Talk to me about your daughter. | 跟我说说你女儿 |
[30:14] | No pressure, but getting Moores to give us a lead on Keen | 别有压力 但让摩尔斯帮我们找到基恩 |
[30:16] | is all that stands between Veseli and his release. | 关系到维塞利是否会被释放 |
[30:19] | I thought the judge ordered his release. | 我以为法官已经判了释放他 |
[30:20] | She did, but Panabaker thinks she can keep him | 是的 但帕娜贝克觉得她能 |
[30:22] | from being processed out before the end of the day. | 不让他今天就被释放出狱 |
[30:24] | If we can find Keen by then, | 如果我们在那之前能找到基恩 |
[30:25] | maybe we can get the order stayed. | 或许就能让他继续关着 |
[30:27] | Why don’t we start by talking about your options here, Ms. Moore? | 不如我们谈谈你有什么选择吧 摩尔女士 |
[30:31] | – How about the lawyer option? – Yeah, we can do that. | -不如叫律师来吧 -嗯 可以这么做 |
[30:33] | And they can tell you you’re looking at 20 years. | 他们会告诉你 你可能被判二十年 |
[30:35] | Or they can tell me that without any evidence or witnesses, | 或他们会说在没有证据和目击者的情况下 |
[30:38] | I should keep my mouth shut. | 我应该闭嘴 |
[30:40] | Yeah. You’re right. We don’t have any witnesses. | 对 你说得对 我们没有目击者 |
[30:43] | But what we do have are your friends that we picked up. | 但我们抓到了你的朋友 |
[30:46] | Your, uh, co-conspirators. | 你的同谋 |
[30:47] | Co-conspirator? | 同谋 |
[30:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:51] | How can I be a co-conspirator if I don’t know the woman? | 我不认识这个女人 我怎么可能是同谋 |
[30:53] | She sure knows you. | 她明显认识你 |
[30:54] | At least, she seemed to when we recorded the three of you | 至少我们在真咖啡馆录下你们三人时 |
[30:56] | meeting at True Cafe. | 她似乎认识你 |
[30:58] | I’m done talking. | 我不说了 |
[31:00] | Raf’s not. | 拉弗可不会闭嘴 |
[31:01] | Raf’s got plenty to say. | 拉弗有好多话要说 |
[31:03] | About you. | 关于你 |
[31:04] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[31:06] | How you met through her father. | 你怎么通过她父亲认识了她 |
[31:07] | That’s a lie. | 这是谎言 |
[31:08] | No, it’s the truth. | 不 是真的 |
[31:10] | Silvina spent every day with him. | 西尔维娜每天都跟他在一起 |
[31:11] | She’s his live-in nurse. | 她是他的住家护士 |
[31:12] | How could they not know each other? | 他们是怎么认识的 |
[31:14] | – Did Silvina say that? – You leave my father out of this. | -西尔维娜说过吗 -你别牵扯我父亲进来 |
[31:16] | Your father is a legendary thief and a safe-cracker, | 你父亲是个传奇大盗 保险柜开锁匠 |
[31:19] | and you don’t expect us to overlook that, did you? | 你不希望我们忽略了这一点 对吧 |
[31:21] | He went to prison when I was 7. | 他在我七岁时就坐牢了 |
[31:23] | Okay. Enough already. | 好了 够了 |
[31:25] | She’s your daughter. | 她是你女儿 |
[31:27] | I never wanted this life for her. | 我不希望她有这种生活 |
[31:28] | She’s the first thing you think of every morning. | 她是你每天醒来第一个想到的人 |
[31:31] | Which is why I thought it best to stay away from her, | 所以我觉得最好的方法就是远离她 |
[31:34] | even after I got out of prison. | 就算我出狱了 |
[31:36] | I cut ties. | 我断绝了父女关系 |
[31:38] | You can’t imagine how hard that is. | 你无法想象这有多痛苦 |
[31:40] | For the purposes of this conversation, | 既然我们在谈这件事 |
[31:42] | let’s assume I can. | 就当我知道吧 |
[31:43] | I hated the man. He walked out of my life. | 我恨那个男人 他离开了我 |
[31:46] | He abandoned me. | 他抛弃了我 |
[31:47] | Until one day, I walked back in. | 直到有一天 我回去了 |
[31:50] | Not to be with her, you know, not to talk. | 不是为了和她在一起 不是为了说话 |
[31:54] | Just… | 只是 |
[31:56] | Just to see her. | 只是想看她 |
[31:58] | And what did you see? | 然后你看到了什么 |
[31:59] | I saw my kid crack the Vaultsafe 200 | 我看到我的孩子在四分钟内 |
[32:02] | of a two-bit meth dealer in under four minutes. | 打开了一个冰毒毒贩的保险柜 |
[32:07] | She was unrefined, a little rushed, but… | 她技艺不精 还有点匆忙 但是 |
[32:11] | God, she had the touch. | 天呐 她有天赋 |
[32:12] | Even if I knew where he was, I wouldn’t talk. | 就算我知道他在哪 我也不会说 |
[32:16] | He’s an old man. | 他年事已高 |
[32:17] | I should have called the police right then and there. | 我当时就应该直接报警 |
[32:21] | But she was your child. | 但她是你的孩子 |
[32:22] | I figured I had something to teach her. | 我认为我能教她点东西 |
[32:25] | To share with her. | 分享些经验 |
[32:26] | A reason to be in her life. | 借此融入她的生活 |
[32:28] | Is that what he told you? Well, he’s lying. | 他是这么跟你说的吗 他骗你的 |
[32:31] | I think he’s still very much involved in your life. | 我认为他和你的接触还是很多的 |
[32:34] | In fact, Raf says he’s the one who selects the targets. | 况且 拉弗说是他负责挑选目标 |
[32:37] | Of course I did. | 当然是我 |
[32:38] | She needed marks who wouldn’t report the crime, | 她要找不会报案的对象下手 |
[32:41] | and I knew where to find them. | 而我知道怎么找这些人 |
[32:43] | You certainly found me. | 你就找到了我 |
[32:44] | Now, wait — I told her that you were off-limits. | 等等 我告诉她不准招惹你 |
[32:49] | I did, Raymond. | 真的 雷蒙德 |
[32:50] | But she wouldn’t listen because of the money. | 但是她不听 因为钱 |
[32:52] | It was a lot of money. | 那么多钱 |
[32:53] | The job was a contract. | 有人雇她 |
[32:55] | Yes. A woman. | 是的 有个女人 |
[32:57] | Uh, some American. | 美国女人 |
[32:58] | – Tell me about her. – Only on one condition. | -说说她 -除非答应我的条件 |
[33:01] | You leave my father out of this. | 不要把我父亲牵扯进来 |
[33:03] | Tell me about the woman. | 跟我说说这个女人 |
[33:04] | They met through an acquaintance. | 她们通过一个熟人认识的 |
[33:06] | Jennifer said she was laying low after a job. | 詹妮弗说她刚干完一票 想躲一阵 |
[33:08] | Cape Town. Didn’t have anywhere to go. | 开普敦 不知道还能去哪 |
[33:10] | But Jen found this safe house. | 但是詹发现了一处安全屋 |
[33:12] | Part of a network. | 是关系网的一部分 |
[33:14] | Sanctuaries for criminals on every continent. | 每个洲都有提供给罪犯的避难所 |
[33:17] | Anyway, the woman who runs it, her name’s Vee. | 总之 管理安全屋的人叫唯 |
[33:20] | She’s the one who approached me. | 跟我接头的是她 |
[33:22] | She said she had a client at another safe house | 她说她在另一所安全屋有个客户 |
[33:24] | who needed a job done. | 要找人替她办个事 |
[33:25] | Said she was raiding a safe deposit box | 她说她要抢一个保险箱 |
[33:27] | and it had to be done quickly, | 动作要快 |
[33:29] | so she and Jennifer met in D.C. | 所以她和詹妮弗在华盛顿碰了面 |
[33:32] | Talked about the job. | 聊具体事项 |
[33:33] | She said it was personal. | 她说是私人恩怨 |
[33:35] | That she was targeting Raymond Reddington. | 她的目标是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[33:37] | She said that you were more vulnerable | 她说你非常 |
[33:39] | than anyone might believe | 不堪一击 |
[33:41] | and that she was building an alliance. | 还说她正在建立一个联盟 |
[33:43] | And that when this was over, when Reddington was dead, | 等这件事结束 等雷丁顿死了 |
[33:46] | that she’d be in my debt. | 她会感激我 |
[33:47] | I told her not to do it. | 我叫她不要干 |
[33:49] | But this woman, whoever she is, she had on blinders. | 但这个女人 不管她是谁 能蒙蔽人的眼睛 |
[33:54] | She had money, and she was persuasive. | 她有钱 有说服力 |
[33:58] | When they met. | 她们见面时 |
[34:00] | Where the woman was laying low. | 那个女人藏身的地方 |
[34:03] | Do you know where that was? | 你知道是在哪吗 |
[34:04] | Of course I do. And I can tell you. | 当然知道 而且我可以告诉你 |
[34:07] | But again, I want assurances. | 但是我重申一遍 我要你保证 |
[34:09] | You keep my father out of this. | 别把我父亲牵扯进来 |
[34:12] | Raymond, lay this at my feet, not at Jennifer’s. | 雷蒙德 把罪名归到我身上 别让詹妮弗背 |
[34:16] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[34:18] | My girl. | 我女儿 |
[34:20] | Your girl. | 你女儿 |
[34:22] | My baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[34:29] | We got it. Keen’s safe house. | 问出来了 基恩的安全屋 |
[34:31] | It’s an address in Deanwood. | 在迪恩伍德 |
[34:32] | We’re sending units now. | 我们现在派分队过去 |
[34:33] | No, wait. | 等一下 |
[34:35] | Reddington. What is it? | 雷丁顿 什么事 |
[34:36] | – Greetings, Harold. – Text me the address. | -你好啊 哈罗德 -地址用短信发给我 |
[34:37] | I’m calling to see how your crack team | 我打电话问问你的精兵强将 |
[34:39] | is doing with the prisoners. | 审问犯人审得如何了 |
[34:41] | Moores and her associates have invoked their right to counsel. | 摩尔斯和她的同伙要求请律师 |
[34:43] | They’re refusing to talk. | 拒绝说话 |
[34:44] | That’s predictably unfortunate. | 料到没那么顺利 |
[34:46] | Have you heard differently? Any news on your end? | 你问到什么了吗 有什么新消息吗 |
[34:48] | I wish I had something to tell you, Harold. | 我倒希望有 哈罗德 |
[34:50] | Let me know if your prisoners decide to talk. | 你那边的犯人开口了告诉我 |
[34:53] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[34:54] | What’s going on? You going alone? | 怎么了 你一个人去吗 |
[34:55] | It’s probably hubris, | 可能有些不自量力 |
[34:57] | but I still think I might be able to reach her. | 但我还是觉得也许能见到她 |
[35:10] | Agent Keen. It’s Harold Cooper. | 基恩探员 我是哈罗德·库珀 |
[35:12] | I’m alone. | 我一个人来的 |
[35:15] | I just want to talk. | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[35:20] | Open the door, Elizabeth. | 开门 伊丽莎白 |
[35:28] | I’m afraid we’re too late, Harold. | 恐怕我们来晚了 哈罗德 |
[35:30] | It appears she’s already gone. | 她好像已经走了 |
[35:38] | The photos we sent, | 我们发给你的照片 |
[35:40] | you said you didn’t recognize anyone. That wasn’t true, was it? | 你说里面没有你认识的人 你没说真话对吗 |
[35:43] | No, Silvina Rosario works for Abraham Moores | 对 西尔维娜·罗萨里奥在亚伯拉罕·摩尔斯那工作 |
[35:47] | Once I saw her in the photos, | 我在照片里一看到她 |
[35:48] | I knew Abe had lied and could easily be persuaded to | 就知道亚伯撒谎了 可以轻易说服他 |
[35:51] | tell me what he knew. | 告诉我他知道的事 |
[35:53] | Perhaps if you had shared that information with us sooner | 也许你早点告诉我们这个信息 |
[35:56] | Elizabeth wouldn’t have eluded us. | 伊丽莎白就不会从我们眼皮底下溜走 |
[35:58] | Sins, stones, and glass houses, Harold. | 罪行 钻石 玻璃房 哈罗德 |
[36:02] | Neither of us has played fair with the other. | 我们俩从来没有公平竞争 |
[36:04] | Now, seeing as how your job description | 既然你的工作职责 |
[36:07] | is to play fair and mine is to not, | 是公平竞争 而我的相反 |
[36:10] | then an argument could be made | 那么可以认为 |
[36:12] | that you’re slightly more at fault than I, but why quibble? | 你的过错略大于我 但有什么好计较的呢 |
[36:16] | Elizabeth’s gone and she’s taken something of mine with her. | 伊丽莎白已经走了 还带着我的东西 |
[36:19] | I couldn’t be less interested in what she stole from you. | 我没兴趣知道她从你那偷了什么 |
[36:22] | My sole concern is her well-being | 我只关心她的安危 |
[36:24] | and getting her back to help her heal from the wound | 还有让她回来以便帮她疗伤 |
[36:25] | that you caused when you killed her mother. | 就是你杀她妈妈的时候造成的伤害 |
[36:28] | We are each responsible for the choices we make. | 我们各自为自己的选择负责 |
[36:31] | Elizabeth has made hers. | 伊丽莎白也做了她的选择 |
[36:33] | She’s responsible for it, not me. | 要负责任的是她 而不是我 |
[36:36] | I suppose you also think that she’s responsible | 我想你也会认为她要为 |
[36:38] | for The Freelancer’s release, | 放走自由职业者负责 |
[36:39] | which now that we’re here and she’s not, | 因为我们在这里 而她不在 |
[36:42] | is guaranteed to happen. | 事情肯定会变成那样 |
[36:43] | I think she’s not only responsible for it, | 我想她不止是要为这件事负责 |
[36:45] | I think it’s what she wants. | 我想这正是她想要的 |
[36:48] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[36:49] | One day, Elizabeth steals millions of dollars from me, | 前一天 伊丽莎白偷了我数百万美金 |
[36:53] | and next, The Freelancer has a brand-new expensive attorney | 接着 要价不菲的律师要求保释 |
[36:58] | demanding his release | 自由职业者 |
[36:59] | unless Elizabeth Keen magically appears in court. | 除非伊丽莎白·基恩奇迹般地出庭 |
[37:04] | That doesn’t strike me as absurd, Harold. | 我觉得这并不荒谬 哈罗德 |
[37:07] | That strikes me as unsettling. | 反而让我感到不安 |
[37:11] | I stalled as long as I could, | 我尽量拖延了 |
[37:13] | but Veseli’s out on bond. | 但维塞利已经获得保释 |
[37:14] | So you’re out of time, and I am out of patience. | 所以你没时间 我也没耐心了 |
[37:17] | What aren’t you telling me about Keen? | 基恩的事你有什么没告诉我的 |
[37:22] | She wants to kill Reddington. | 她想要杀死雷丁顿 |
[37:25] | Which is why he’s put her on the Blacklist. | 所以他把她的名字加入了黑名单 |
[37:29] | Elizabeth Keen is on the Blacklist. | 黑名单上有伊丽莎白·基恩的大名 |
[37:34] | Maybe I ought to start at the beginning. | 也许我应该从头说起 |
[37:38] | Mr. Hadley. | 哈德利先生 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等 |
[37:49] | Unmarked? As discussed? | 无标记 跟说好的一样 |
[37:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[38:13] | You’re the lawyer? The one who’s representing Keen? | 你是代表基恩的律师吗 |
[38:15] | There’s a number pre-programmed. You ask for Charlotte. | 这有一个预编的号码 你要找夏洛特 |
[38:17] | You tell them you got caught in the rain and need to dry off. | 告诉他们你犯了事要脱身 |
[38:22] | Keen put me in prison. Why is she helping me now? | 是基恩把我关进了监狱 现在为什么要帮我 |
[38:25] | Miss Keen arranged for your release | 基恩小姐促成了你的释放 |
[38:27] | because she requires your services. | 因为她需要你的帮忙 |
[38:33] | What does she need me to do? | 她要我做什么 |
[38:34] | For now? Nothing. | 现在吗 什么也不用做 |
[38:38] | “You got caught in the rain…” | 你犯了事 |
[38:40] | “And need to dry off.” | 要脱身 |
[39:24] | Edward confirmed it. | 爱德华证实了 |
[39:26] | She flew on a private jet out of Dulles. | 她乘坐私人飞机离开了杜勒斯机场 |
[39:31] | Then she’s gone. | 然后消失了 |
[39:33] | The thumb drive with her. | 还带走了U盘 |
[39:35] | What will she do with it? | 她打算怎么做 |
[39:38] | Nothing good. | 不会是好事 |
[39:40] | We need to inform our friend in the East. | 我们要通知东海岸的朋友 |
[39:43] | I’ll arrange the meeting. | 我会安排会面 |
[39:47] | Dembe, let me out up there, would you? | 邓比 让我下车吧 |
[39:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[39:55] | Clear my head, get some air. | 理清思绪 呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[40:06] | Do you mind if I join you? | 我可以坐一会吗 |
[40:08] | Not at all. | 可以 |
[40:17] | You’re just in time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[40:19] | There’s a Cape May Warbler | 那里有一只栗颊林莺 |
[40:21] | who usually starts up right about now. | 通常在这时候开始歌唱 |
[40:25] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[40:27] | I don’t believe so. | 应该不认识吧 |
[40:29] | Should I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[40:30] | No, no, no. I was just curious if we’d ever met. | 不不不 我只是好奇我们是否认识 |
[40:40] | I’m Anne. | 我叫安妮 |
[40:43] | Raymond. | 我叫雷蒙德 |
[40:46] | Well, now we’ve met. | 现在我们认识了 |
[40:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[41:37] | She’s really gone, isn’t she? | 她真走了是吧 |
[41:41] | Agent Keen? | 基恩探员吗 |
[41:44] | I… | 我 |
[41:46] | I was up all night thinking about it. | 我整晚没睡一直在想 |
[41:49] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[41:51] | I mean, I know she’s gone, | 我知道她走了 |
[41:52] | but then I find myself hoping she isn’t, you know? | 但是我发现我希望她没走 |
[42:01] | You think we’ll ever hear from her? | 你觉得我们会再见到她吗 |
[42:03] | I’m fairly confident we haven’t heard the last of Agent Keen. | 我很肯定我们还会再见到基恩探员的 |