Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Masha. 玛莎
[00:11] Don’t call me that. 别这样叫我
[00:15] Your mother. 你妈妈
[00:16] You tried to murder my mother. 你企图杀了我妈妈
[00:19] And you lied to me about Reddington, 你还在雷丁顿的事情上说谎
[00:21] convinced me he was Ilya Koslov. 骗我说他就是伊利亚∙科思洛夫
[00:23] That woman. 那个女人
[00:25] – You abducted me for her. – My mother’s been… -你为了她绑架我 -我妈妈已经…
[00:29] How hard can I push him? 我能逼问他到什么地步
[00:30] – You won’t get away with this. – I asked you… -你以后会后悔的 -我问你…
[00:33] – And the people looking for her… – how hard? -还有那些追查她的人 -到什么地步
[00:35] …to hurt me or Agnes if it would help them get what they want. 为达目的不惜伤害我和艾格尼斯
[00:39] And I didn’t abduct you for her. 我绑架你也不是为了她
[00:40] I abducted you for answers — to make it stop. 是为了寻找答案 为了让一切终结
[00:43] Help me understand. 告诉我答案
[00:45] For the first time, stop protecting Reddington, 就这一次 别再保护雷丁顿
[00:48] and God knows who else, 和其他什么人了
[00:50] and make the decision to protect your own family. 是时候保护你自己的家人了
[00:53] Three generations of women fighting to survive. 我们祖孙三代都在生死的边缘挣扎
[01:07] 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 第3号结局
[01:12] – Mr. Reddington, please. – Take a swing, Eduardo. -求你了雷丁顿先生 -出手吧 爱德华多
[01:15] Go ahead. This is what you wanted. Take your best shot. 来吧 我知道你想 拿出你的实力
[01:18] Because I assure you, if you don’t, I will. 如果你不出手的话 那就我来
[01:21] Mr. Reddington, please, I would never betray you. 求你了 雷丁顿先生 我绝对不会背叛您
[01:22] Come on. Nice big swing. 来吧 使劲打
[01:25] I told you — I swear — 我保证 我发誓
[01:27] I didn’t know your people were the target. 我不知道他们要对你的人下手
[01:28] If you’re not gonna hit me, 如果你不打算打我
[01:29] you could at least say something hurtful. 那至少也说点可以伤害我的话
[01:31] I mean, how am I supposed to deal with this? 不然你要我怎么办
[01:32] You’re so plaintive, I feel like I should apologize 你这么可怜 我感觉还要为了你的背叛
[01:35] for your betrayal. 而向你道歉
[01:37] You know what? Just help me track the van. 这样吧 帮我追踪那辆货车
[01:40] Give me a VIN number, license plate, whatever you’ve got. 给我车架号 车牌 或者任何有用的信息
[01:43] You know what I’ve got — nothing. 你知道的 我什么都不知道
[01:44] My clients don’t want me to be able to track them. 顾客们不想让我能追踪到他们
[01:47] But for you, if I had any idea your people were in danger, 但为了您 如果我事先知道您的人会有危险
[01:49] I would’ve put a trace on the vehicle. 我绝对会放追踪器的
[01:51] But I didn’t. Because I didn’t know. 但是我没有 因为我不知道
[01:56] You’re a good man, Eduardo. 你是个好人 爱德华多
[01:58] And I’m glad you didn’t clock me with the tire iron. 真开心你没用卸胎棒打我
[02:01] I was thinking, “Boy, that’s really gonna hurt.” 我还在想 天呐这估计会很痛
[02:05] – Anything? – Not yet. -有进展吗 -还没
[02:07] They must have a safe house nearby. 他们一定在附近有安全屋
[02:09] We don’t think they were on the road for long. 他们应该不会去太远的地方
[02:11] That’s it? With all the sources we pay for information? 就这些吗 这么大的情报网就换来这些吗
[02:14] Everyone’s looking. 大家都在查
[02:15] But wherever they are, they know better than to show themselves. 但无论他们在哪里 他们都隐藏得很好
[02:19] Dembe, Dom’s too old. 邓比 多姆年纪太大了
[02:21] He’ll try not to break, but if they push him, 他不会想着逃跑 但如果他们逼他
[02:23] he’ll die trying. 他会没命的
[02:27] I’m terribly sorry about the theatrics, Eduardo. 刚才的事情很抱歉 爱德华多
[02:30] I should have known better. 我早就该知道的
[02:31] I do hope I haven’t made you too uncomfortable. 希望刚才没让你太难堪
[02:34] Take Kate to Argonne. Have dinner, a few laughs. 带凯特去阿贡吃顿晚餐 聊聊天
[02:39] I hear Chef Gilbert does a ris de veau 我听说主厨吉尔伯特的小羊胸肉一绝
[02:41] that’ll make your toes curl. 一定让你大饱口福
[02:44] Raymond, where are we going? 雷蒙德 我们去哪儿
[02:46] We need a lead. If we don’t have one, 我们需要线索 如果自己没有
[02:48] we need to talk to people who might. 就去找可能有线索的人
[02:50] Tell me. Where are we? 讲讲 我们有什么进展
[02:53] So far, we’re working two possibilities. 目前我们在追查两条线
[02:54] Uh, first is this man. 首先是这个人
[02:57] A roadside surveillance camera picked him up 路边的监控刚好在他布置地障前
[02:58] just before the spike strip deployed. 抓拍到了他
[03:00] We believe he placed the spike strip at Keen’s instruction. 我们推测是基恩指示他设置地障
[03:02] – Can we enhance the resolution? – You’re already looking at it. -能更清晰点吗 -已经处理过了
[03:05] – The plate’s a fake. – So how are we gonna find her? -车牌是假的 -那怎样才能找到她
[03:06] We can circulate this image to local merchants, Metro PD, 我们可以把这张照片发给本地商户和城区警局
[03:09] see what shakes loose, but problem is, 看看有什么线索 但问题是
[03:12] how do we do that without exposing Keen to a kidnapping charge? 我们怎样做才能让基恩免受绑架罪指控
[03:14] My question exactly. 这也是我想问的
[03:16] Please, tell me we had better luck with the van. 请告诉我 我们已经找到了那辆车
[03:18] Not much. Surveillance feed shows it continued north 还没有 监控显示那辆车一直向北
[03:21] for another six-tenths of a mile. 继续开了六十英里
[03:22] At that point, it turned off the main road 它在那个地方驶离主干道
[03:24] and took smaller surface streets. 改走了小路
[03:25] To avoid any cameras. Keen knows what she’s doing. 为了避开摄像头 基恩清楚自己在做什么
[03:31] – What do you want? – Our help. -你想要什么 -我们的帮助
[03:34] He wouldn’t be here unless he needed something. 他除非有所需要 否则不会来这里
[03:36] Good to see you all, as well. 我也很高兴见到你们
[03:38] Like it or not, I believe we’re all pulling on the same oar. 不管是否喜欢 我相信我们现在目标一致
[03:42] Harold, perhaps we could go find a comfortable chair somewhere. 哈罗德 也许我们可以去某处找把舒服的椅子
[03:52] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[03:57] You want to know if she’s here. 你想知道她是否在这里
[03:58] I know. 我知道
[04:01] Tell her to come out where I can see her. 让她出来 到我能看到的地方
[04:04] She’s not hiding. I asked her to let us talk alone. 她没躲着 是我求她让我们单独谈的
[04:08] I know you’re not gonna tell her the truth. 我知道你不会告诉她真相
[04:12] I know a lot more than the last time we talked. 我知道的比我们上次谈话时要多得多
[04:21] I know about the Sikorsky Archive. 我知道西科斯基档案
[04:25] That’s right. 没错
[04:27] And N-13. 还有N13
[04:30] Careful, Masha. 当心 玛莎
[04:32] Say “N-13” around the wrong person at the wrong time, 在错误的时间 错误的人身边说”N13″
[04:36] and you won’t live to regret it. 你很快会被干掉的
[04:39] I told you not to call me that. 我告诉过你别那么叫我
[04:40] And I’m not the one in danger here. 我不是这里处于危险中的那个人
[04:44] N-13 has the Archive, doesn’t he? N13拿着那份档案 对不对
[04:47] – Assuming it is a “He.” – Now, you listen to me… -假设他是位男性 -你现在听我说
[04:49] It’s Reddington, isn’t it? He framed my mother. 是雷丁顿 对不对 他陷害过我妈
[04:51] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[04:53] If he doesn’t have it, you know who does. 如果他没拿 你知道谁拿了
[04:54] You’re protecting someone. Who could be so important 你在保护某人 谁能如此重要
[04:57] that you would sacrifice your daughter? 让你愿意牺牲自己的女儿
[04:59] My daughter. 我女儿
[05:00] – Some daughter. – Don’t lie to me. -所谓的女儿 -别骗我
[05:03] I swear, it’ll be better if you just said nothing than… 我发誓 你什么都不说也比骗我好
[05:05] That’s enough! 够了
[05:08] You think I want this? 你以为我想这样吗
[05:10] To live with this, to die for this? 背负着这个活着 为了这个而死
[05:15] To keep these secrets? 保守这些秘密
[05:17] Then stop keeping them. 那就别再保守这些秘密
[05:19] I can’t. 我不能
[05:20] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[05:23] Whatever secrets I know, they’re not mine to tell. 无论我知道哪些秘密 都不是我能说的
[05:28] You don’t have to believe me, 你不必相信我
[05:30] but if I die, I’ll know 但假如我死了 我会知道
[05:34] I did my best to protect you and Agnes. 我曾尽全力保护你和艾格尼斯
[05:37] If you want to protect us, stop keeping secrets 如果你想保护我们 就别再保守那些
[05:39] that put us in danger and start telling us the truth! 把我们置于险境的秘密 告诉我们真相
[05:42] – He needs to be sedated. – We’re not finished. -他需要镇静剂 -我们还没谈完
[05:45] You are for now. 目前只能到此为止
[05:53] You want information. So you can get to Agent Keen before we do. 你想要信息 这样你就能在我们之前找到基恩探员
[05:57] If history is any indication, Harold, 按照以往的历史 哈罗德
[05:59] you may never get to Agent Keen without me. 没有我你可能永远无法找到基恩探员
[06:01] – We’ll take our chances. – Really? -我们愿意试试 -真的吗
[06:03] With an old man’s life at stake? 让一个老人命悬一线吗
[06:05] A sick old man in need of medical care? 一个生病需要医疗救治的老人
[06:08] If he dies… 如果他死了
[06:09] If he dies, it’ll be no less your fault than hers. 如果他死了 既是你的错也是她的错
[06:13] Imagine risking everything… 想象一下她拿她的一切
[06:15] her career, a life with her child, her freedom — 她的事业 和孩子一起的生活 她的自由来冒险
[06:17] all to get answers you already have. 只是为了得到那些你已经知道的答案
[06:19] Oh, come on, Harold. We’ve been over this. 得了吧 哈罗德 我们已经讨论过这个了
[06:21] She’s gone way too far. 她做得太过分了
[06:22] Felony abduction. Very possibly torture. 绑架罪 很有可能严刑拷打
[06:25] Hell, she could kill the old son of a bitch. 她可能会杀了那个老家伙的
[06:28] – She wouldn’t. – What do you imagine she’s doing, Donald? -她不会的 -你觉得她会怎么做 唐纳德
[06:32] Saying, “Pretty please” “Mother, may I”? 说着”求求你了” “母亲 我可以吗”
[06:34] I’ll tell you what she’s not doing — 我告诉你她不会怎么做
[06:36] behaving like you would. 表现得像你一样
[06:37] Boy, she played you. 天啊 她耍了你
[06:40] She took advantage of your rather significant blind spot 她利用了你的致命盲点
[06:43] – in matters of…the heart. – What does that mean? -你的心 -你这话什么意思
[06:47] I mean that if this were the high-school prom, 我的意思是 如果这是高中毕业舞会的话
[06:49] she’d be the pretty loner standing on the sidelines 她是独自站在舞池边上的漂亮女孩
[06:52] and you’d be the second-string quarterback 而你就是那个替补四分卫
[06:54] guzzling down the punch, hoping to cop a feel off her 猛灌着酒 希望能在《天堂之梯》这首歌时
[06:57] – during “Stairway to Heaven.” – I’ve had enough of you! -能偷偷摸到她的身体 -我真是受够你了
[06:59] Okay. That’s it. That’s enough. We’re done here. 好了 就这样 够了 我们结束了
[07:02] In fact, it’s possible after this we’re done, period. 其实这次之后 我们可能就到此为止了
[07:06] If and when we find Agent Keen, we’ll let you know. 等我们找到基恩探员 我们会通知你的
[07:13] – How’d it go? – I placed it under his lapel. -怎么样了 -我放在他领子下面了
[07:21] You want to release him? You can’t be serious. 你想放了他 你不是认真的吧
[07:24] Look at him. He’s unconscious. 看看他 他昏迷了了
[07:25] He’s sedated, that’s all. 他只是被注射了镇静剂而已
[07:27] When this seizure subsides, we can try again. 等这次发作缓解后 我们可以再试一次
[07:30] And again and again. 反复试
[07:31] – He’s not gonna talk. – Oh, he will. -他不会说的 -他会的
[07:34] Not willingly. 不情愿而已
[07:35] But he’s too old to withstand a more aggressive approach. 但他太老了 承受不了更过激的手段
[07:38] – No. – You understood what we were doing here. -不 -你明白我们在做什么
[07:41] We agreed not to stop — 我们说好了不会停止
[07:42] – Until what? – Don’t give me that look. -直到什么时候 -别那样看着我
[07:45] I’ve been crystal clear about 我已经说得很清楚
[07:46] how far I’ve been willing to go. 我会做到什么程度
[07:47] You said you were in agreement. 你说你同意了
[07:49] I know what I said, but I can’t, 我知道我说过什么 但如果这意味着
[07:50] not if it means torturing an 80-year-old man. 要折磨一个八十岁的老人 我不能这么做
[07:53] Whatever he’s done, he’s still your father. 无论他做了什么 他都还是你父亲
[07:55] – And my grandfather. – So what now? -也是我的外公 -那你说该怎么办
[07:57] We can’t just take him back where he came from. 我们不能就这么把他送回去
[08:00] Maybe we can. 也许我们可以
[08:02] Let me make a call. 我来打个电话
[08:05] Katarina. Mother! 卡特莲娜 母亲
[08:13] I need to know you’re not going to hurt him. 我需要知道你不会伤害他
[08:16] You’ve never called me that. 你从没那么叫过我
[08:19] You won’t, will you? 你不会的 对吗
[08:33] – Ressler. – It’s me. -雷斯勒 -是我
[08:34] Where are you? Are you alright? 你在哪里 你还好吗
[08:36] I’m okay, but this was a mistake. 我没事 但这是个错误
[08:39] Cooper’s going out of his mind. 库珀快疯了
[08:41] I need help with Dom — equipment, medications. 我需要帮助多姆 仪器 药品
[08:44] Same place as last time? 老地方见
[08:45] I’ll be there. 我会去的
[08:46] 30 minutes. 半小时后见
[08:50] We should have Chuck and Morgan follow Donald. 我们应该让查克和摩根跟着唐纳德
[08:53] I want to know as soon as they make contact. 只要他们见到 我要马上知道
[09:03] – Is it done? – He’s conscious. -完事了吗 -他清醒了
[09:06] The seizure has abated, 癫痫发作有所缓解了
[09:07] but I’m concerned that he might have — 但我担心他可能有
[09:08] I’m aware of your concerns, Doctor. 我知道你的顾虑 医生
[09:11] You’ve made them very clear. 你已经表达得很清楚了
[09:12] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[09:14] He’s having some kind of episode. 他好像在闪回一些记忆片段
[09:28] He’s been drifting in and out of Russian. 他的思绪总是徘徊在俄罗斯
[09:30] Calling for a woman named Lena. 在叫一个名叫莉娜的女人
[09:31] Do you know who that is? 你知道她是谁吗
[09:32] Lena Volkova. She was his wife. 莉娜·沃尔科娃 她是他的妻子
[09:39] Dom. Can you hear me? 多姆 你能听到我吗
[09:43] Lena’s not here. 莉娜不在这里
[09:46] Dom, open your eyes. 多姆 睁开你的眼睛
[09:55] It’s you. 是你
[09:58] You’re here. 你在这里
[10:01] I’m here. 我在这里
[10:04] He gave you back to me. 他把你还给我了
[10:07] I thought I’d lost you forever. 我还以为我永远失去你了
[10:34] – Any movement? – Negative. -有没有动静 -没有
[10:35] – He’s still parked under the overpass. – How does that work? -他还是停在高架桥下面 -说确切点
[10:38] Is he “Under an overpass” or “In an underpass”? 是停在高架桥下还是在停在高架桥下的下穿通道上
[10:46] Stand by. I got a car coming in. 准备 有辆车过来了
[10:58] It’s Agent Keen. She’s walking to his car. 是基恩探员 她正走向他的车
[11:00] – What now? – Let’s just wait and see. -现在怎么办 -静观其变
[11:12] – Keen, I — – Don’t say it. -基恩 我… -别说出来
[11:14] Don’t say what exactly? 到底要别说什么
[11:16] Of the 10,000 things I should say — 我有一万件本该早点说出来的事
[11:18] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[11:19] What, don’t commit felony kidnapping? 比如 不要犯下绑架罪
[11:21] Don’t betray everyone you work with? 不要背叛你的每一个同事
[11:22] The only people who’ve proven over the last seven years 他们是唯一一群在过去的七年里
[11:25] how much they actually care about you. 证明了他们有多关心你的人
[11:27] It’s done. I made my choices. 木已成舟 我作出了选择
[11:30] And I’m not here for your forgiveness or approval. 我不是来这里请求你的原谅或认同的
[11:32] Then what are you here for? Why did you call me? 那为什么你来这里 为什么打电话给我
[11:34] Just to inform me 只是为了通知我
[11:35] that you’re torturing your grandfather for information? 你为了套取情报而严刑逼供你的外祖父
[11:36] No one’s being tortured. Come on. You know me better than that. 没有人被严刑逼供 拜托 你应该了解我的
[11:39] Do I? See, I thought I did, 是吗 我本以为我很了解
[11:41] but lately, boy, you’re full of surprises. 但最近 你可真是充满了惊喜
[11:45] He’s in a safe house… 他被关在一个安全屋
[11:47] in the warehouse district. 在仓储区
[11:48] With your mother, 与你的母亲
[11:49] the woman who shot him in the chest! 那个令他胸部中枪的女人在一起
[11:51] – She’s not gonna hurt him. – Oh, and you believe her. -她不会伤害他的 -而你相信她的话
[11:53] Well, you got it all figured out. 你把一切都想明白了
[11:57] He had another seizure. 他的癫痫又发作了
[11:59] We need more doctors, advanced equipment. 我们需要更多医生 更先进的医疗设备
[12:02] So that’s why you called me. 所以你打电话给我
[12:04] He needs more doctors? 他需要更多医生
[12:05] He has answers. All of them. 他知道答案 所有的答案
[12:09] I thought if he wouldn’t talk to her, he’d talk to me, 我本以为他不愿意告诉她 会告诉我
[12:12] have some human response 面对自己苦苦哀求他帮忙的外孙女
[12:14] to his granddaughter pleading for help. 会有一些人性的反应
[12:17] And he said nothing? 可他什么都没说
[12:20] It’s my mistake. 是我的错
[12:22] Whatever humanity he had died a long time ago. 就算他有人性 也在很早以前就消磨殆尽
[12:34] What’s happening to him? 他怎么了
[12:35] It’s not uncommon for seizure patients 癫痫患者出现错觉
[12:36] to experience delusions, even hallucinations. 甚至幻觉 并不罕见
[12:39] He’s talking like it’s years ago. 他说的话 好像自己身处多年前
[12:41] He’s lost any sense of time. 他丧失了对时间的感知
[12:43] I can administer an antipsychotic. 我可以给他开一点安定
[12:45] It may work to block the dopamine and serotonin in the brain. 或许可以抑制他脑内的多巴胺和血清素
[12:48] – No. – No? I don’t understand. -不 -为什么不 我不明白
[12:49] I want the truth, Doctor. 我想知道真相 医生
[12:51] And I don’t care if he tells the woman I am now 我不在乎他是把真相告诉现在的我
[12:53] or the woman I was then. 还是过去的我
[12:57] Papa. 爸爸
[13:12] Tell me where he is. 告诉我他在哪里
[13:14] I’ll go myself with a transport van, 我自己去 开一辆运输车
[13:15] get him whatever help he needs. 给他需要的任何帮助
[13:18] And what about my mother? 那我母亲怎么办
[13:20] Liz, you know this has to end. 莉斯 你知道这件事必须结束
[13:21] I know how Reddington wants it to end. 我知道雷丁顿想让它怎么结束
[13:24] Or how it’ll end if you go by the book. 或者如果你照章办事它会怎么结束
[13:26] But can’t you just ignore the rules, just this one time? 但就这一次 你能不能无视规则
[13:29] Think about what you’re asking me to do. 想想你现在要求我做的是什么事
[13:31] She tortured Reddington, shot Dom, 她折磨了雷丁顿 射伤了多姆
[13:33] abducted Dembe’s imam. 绑架了邓比的伊玛目
[13:34] To save her own life! And mine! 是为了救她自己和我的命
[13:36] Liz, listen to me. 莉斯 听我说
[13:38] You’re on this quest to find answers about your family. 你追寻着你家族的真相
[13:41] Well, I’m as close to family as you got, 我也算是你的家人
[13:44] and I’m telling you — if you don’t stop protecting her, 我告诉你 如果你还要继续保护她
[13:47] you’ll end up destroying yourself. 你只会毁了你自己
[13:52] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[13:55] – Don’t be. – I shouldn’t have put you in this position. -不用道歉 -我不该让你陷入这种处境
[13:57] You don’t have anything to apologize for. 你没有什么好道歉的
[14:00] I would do anything for you if I could. 我会尽我所能为你做任何事
[14:05] But you can’t do this. 但不包括这件事
[14:11] Now I’m the one who’s sorry. 现在该道歉的人是我了
[14:18] Keen’s on the move. 基恩出来了
[14:20] Let her go, Raymond. 让她走 雷蒙德
[14:23] Lock it down, Chuck. 堵住那里 查克
[14:30] Ressler! 雷斯勒
[14:40] We’re good here. Targets secure. 很顺利 目标安全
[14:54] Listen to me. 听我说
[14:56] I know what you’re planning. 我知道你在计划什么
[14:59] I know you think it’s your only way out. 我知道你觉得这是你唯一的出路
[15:03] What I’m planning? 我在计划什么
[15:05] I know you’re in danger. 我知道你有危险
[15:08] In danger? I’m being hunted. 有危险 我在被追杀
[15:11] They will stop at nothing until they find me and destroy me. 他们只有找到我 毁了我才会罢休
[15:15] We can handle the Cabal. 我们可以处理好秘社
[15:18] You’re not listening. It’s Townsend. 你根本没听我在说什么 是汤森德
[15:20] They put a bounty on my head. I have to run. 他们在悬赏我的人头 我必须要跑
[15:23] No! You can’t leave me again. 不 你不能再丢下我
[15:35] Sikorsky? 西科斯基
[15:37] Yes. Yes. Help me stop them. 是的 是的 帮我阻止他们
[15:40] Help me understand why they think I took it. 帮我弄明白为什么他们会觉得是我拿走的
[15:44] Because you did. 因为就是你拿走的
[15:46] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[15:48] I can help you. 我可以帮助你
[15:50] But what you are planning, it — 但你的计划…
[15:53] it breaks my heart. 让我心都碎了
[15:59] We know Katarina is holding Dom somewhere in this 2-mile radius. 我们知道卡特莲娜把多姆关在这片半径三公里的区域
[16:03] I want every building scrutinized. 彻查每幢大楼
[16:05] See if they’re occupied and, if so, by whom. 看看里面有没有人 以及人员身份
[16:07] Any abandoned buildings get top priority. 所有废弃大楼都要优先彻查
[16:11] I have six teams mobilizing. 我调动了六支小队
[16:12] She chose this area ’cause it’s filled with midsize warehouses. 她选择这片区域是因为这里有很多中型仓库
[16:16] Here. These six blocks. Two dozen structures. 这六个街区有二十多个
[16:20] That’s where I’d go. So that’s where she’ll be. 我肯定会选择这里 所以她就在这里
[16:31] – You followed me? – Of course I didn’t. -你跟踪我 -我当然没有了
[16:33] I had you followed. Take it easy, Donald. 我是让人跟踪你 冷静点 唐纳德
[16:36] The veins on your neck are straining. 你脖子上的血管都突出来了
[16:38] You don’t want a ruptured aneurysm. 你肯定不想动脉瘤破裂吧
[16:41] As for you, I can’t begin to describe my disappointment. 至于你 我都说不出我对你有多么失望
[16:45] – Oh, thank God. – Be disappointed all you want. -谢天谢地 -随你怎么失望
[16:48] She’s still a federal agent. And so am I. 她毕竟还是联邦探员 我也是
[16:50] You can’t hold us! 你不能关着我们
[16:51] You and Harold — always telling me 你和哈罗德总是在我做某件事时
[16:53] what I can’t do while I’m doing it. 和我说我不能这么做
[16:56] Tell you what. Why don’t we split the difference? 这么说吧 我们各退一步
[16:58] You go, Agent Keen can stay with me. 你可以走 基恩探员留下来
[17:01] I won’t tell you where she is. 我不会告诉你她在哪里
[17:02] Then I won’t ask. 那我不问
[17:04] Run along, Donald. Call in the cavalry. 快跑吧 唐纳德 找突击队
[17:07] I’ve got quite a head start. 我领先太多了
[17:08] The FBI won’t find them before I do. 联调局不可能赶在我之前找到他们
[17:19] Tea? 喝茶吗
[17:21] You can’t be on board with this. I mean, he’s out of control! 你不可能也同意这么做 他完全失控了
[17:26] Promise me he won’t harm Keen. 向我保证他不会伤害基恩
[17:29] He won’t. 他不会的
[17:41] Do forgive me, Harold, but I’m a little busy at the moment. 请原谅 哈罗德 但我现在有点忙
[17:44] I know what you’re doing, and I’m calling to tell you to stop! 我知道你在干什么 我打电话来是要你住手
[17:46] You’re angry. That’s understandable. 你很生气 这可以理解
[17:48] I would be, too, if my agent snuck away 如果我的探员偷偷地溜出去
[17:51] to have a secret meeting with the woman 和特别小组在搜索的女人
[17:54] my task force was searching for. 秘密会面
[17:56] That’s for me to deal with. Is it true you’re holding Keen? 那是我的事 你真的扣留了基恩吗
[17:59] Well, what choice do I have? 我有别的选择吗
[18:01] If I let her go, she’ll warn Grendel’s mother. 我让她走 她一定会去提醒那个怪物
[18:04] We’ve talked about that. Elizabeth’s mother is not to be harmed. 我们说过了 你不能伤害伊丽莎白的母亲
[18:07] – And I agreed. Anything else? – I’m not kidding, Reddington. -我同意 还有吗 -我是认真的 雷丁顿
[18:10] Well, you don’t sound like you’re kidding, Harold. 听起来确实很认真 哈罗德
[18:13] But you’ve always known where this is headed. 但你也很清楚这件事会如何发展
[18:15] What she’s done must be avenged. 她必须为做过的事付出代价
[18:17] Not by her murder. 那也不能杀她
[18:18] When it’s over, I’ll look up and see what remains. 等一切结束 看看还能剩下什么
[18:21] If there are any bridges, I’ll cross them when I get there. 如果到时有阻碍的话 我也会解决的
[18:30] Get our people to the warehouse district. 让我们的人去仓库区
[18:31] Bring Agents Mojtabai and Park up to speed. 让莫伊塔巴尔探员和帕克加快速度
[18:33] It’s a long shot, but maybe we can find them first. 希望渺茫 但也许我们能先找到他们
[18:37] I need a name. 告诉我是谁
[18:39] It’s not enough to say I was framed. 只说我是被陷害的还不够
[18:41] I need to prove who has the Archive. 我需要证明谁拿着档案
[18:45] – You know. – It wasn’t me. -你知道的 -不是我
[18:47] Why are you saying that? 你为什么说是我
[18:49] Okay, it doesn’t matter who took it back then. 算了 当时是谁拿走的都不重要
[18:51] What matters is who has it now. 重要的是现在它在谁手里
[18:55] I need a name. 告诉我是谁
[19:00] Is it Reddington? 是雷丁顿吗
[19:02] Is he the one you’re protecting? 你是在保护他吗
[19:08] Goodbye, Papa. 再见 爸爸
[19:09] No! Don’t go! 不 别走
[19:10] I have to go. 我必须走了
[19:12] They’re coming for me. They’re close. 他们要来抓我 他们就要到了
[19:14] If I don’t leave now, they’ll kill us all. 我现在不走 我们都会死
[19:20] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[19:22] Reddington. He has the Archive? 雷丁顿 档案在他手上吗
[19:24] Yes. 是的
[19:27] You took it, but he has it. 是你拿走的 但在他手里
[19:30] And so do you. 也在你手里
[19:32] We both have it? 我们都有
[19:34] How is that possible? Tell me what you mean. 这怎么可能 告诉我你什么意思
[19:40] Tell me now, or you won’t see me again. 现在就告诉我 否则你再也见不到我
[20:01] How long have you been helping her? 你帮她多久了
[20:05] That’s how you know about Ilya, isn’t it? 所以你才知道了伊利亚 对吗
[20:08] You were there when she was questioning him, 她询问他的时候你就在现场
[20:10] helped her get away. 还帮她逃掉了
[20:14] You know you can’t trust that woman, right? 你知道那女人不能信任 对吧
[20:16] That woman is my mother. 那女人是我母亲
[20:18] Oh, she’s just using that to exploit you. 她只是用那个身份在利用你
[20:23] Why? 为什么
[20:24] So you’d do exactly what you’ve already done. 就为了让你做这些你已经做了的事
[20:29] I know about the Sikorsky Archive. 我已经知道了西科斯基档案的事
[20:34] That’s why the Townsend Directive was issued. 所以才有了汤森德指令
[20:36] She was framed. 她是被陷害的
[20:38] Is that the story she told you? 这是她告诉你的故事吗
[20:41] She’s a victim? An innocent wrongly accused? 她是受害人 无辜的被陷害者
[20:45] Are you N-13? 你是N13吗
[20:49] Because she certainly believes you are. 因为她显然认为你是
[20:56] Do you have it? The Archive? 你有吗 档案
[20:59] I see. So this is a ghost story. 明白了 她给你讲了个鬼故事
[21:02] And you believe her. 而你相信了她
[21:03] What choice do I have? 我有选择吗
[21:06] She’s the one looking for answers. 她在寻找答案
[21:08] You’re the one hiding them. 而你是掩盖秘密的人
[21:13] Maybe she’s not telling me everything. 也许她是有事瞒着我
[21:16] Do I still have questions? Of course. 我还有其他疑问吗 当然
[21:21] But for now, the only one I need to answer is this — 但是现在 我需要回答的问题只有一个
[21:25] Am I willing to let you kill her? 我能让你杀死她吗
[21:28] And the answer is no. 答案是不能
[21:37] – What’s the word? – I think we found her. -怎么样 -我想我们找到她了
[21:39] It’s a medium-size shipping complex on Paxton, 帕克斯顿一个中型航运公司
[21:41] only nothing’s getting shipped 但是却没有任何货物出入
[21:42] ’cause the company went bankrupt six weeks ago. 因为这个公司大概六周前破产了
[21:44] It’s a good spot for a safe house — easy in and out, 是个当安全屋的好地方 进出方便
[21:46] close to the main roads out of town. 靠近出城主干道
[21:47] Any movement? 里面有动静吗
[21:48] Definitely. Bud popped the lock. 有 巴德撬开了锁
[21:50] We can’t see who, but there’s people inside. 看不到是谁 但里面有人
[21:53] I’ll see you there. 我过去跟你们碰头
[22:04] If you hurt her, we’re done. 你要是伤害她 我们之间就结束了
[22:09] Understand? 懂吗
[22:11] Whatever this is, 无论我们之间这算什么
[22:13] whatever relationship we had or have, will be over. 无论我们曾经或现在是什么关系 都会结束
[22:58] Hands! Show me your hands! 手 举高双手
[22:59] – Don’t shoot. It’s me. – Where is she? -别开枪 是我 -她在哪
[23:00] – Gone. – How long ago? -走了 -走多久了
[23:01] A-A few minutes. 几分钟
[23:09] Dom. 多姆
[23:10] Dom. 多姆
[23:12] It’s Raymond. 我是雷蒙德
[23:14] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[23:18] You’re too late. 你来得太迟了
[23:20] S-She was here. 她刚刚在这
[23:26] I — 我
[23:28] I told her. 我告诉她了
[23:30] Told her what? 告诉她了什么
[23:34] Dom. What did you tell her? 多姆 你告诉她了什么
[23:41] Everything. 一切
[24:25] We just crossed into the warehouse district. 我们刚刚进入了仓库区
[24:27] Focus on the streets east of the pier. 重点关注码头东边的街区
[24:29] – We’re scrambling units. – I don’t like our chances. -我们在召集队伍了 -我觉得我们机会不大
[24:31] I don’t think we’re gonna find that warehouse before Reddington does. 我不觉得我们能在雷丁顿之前找到那个仓库
[24:34] Actually, maybe they already have. I’m looking at satellite feeds, 他们可能已经找到了 我在看卫星画面
[24:36] and there is a lot of activity on Paxton Ave. 帕克斯顿大道上有大量活动
[24:39] Copy that. 收到
[24:48] Dembe. 邓比
[24:52] Dembe, look at me. 邓比 看着我
[24:57] Please. She’s my mother. 求你了 她是我母亲
[25:00] You can’t let him kill her. 你不能让他杀了她
[25:09] You know this is wrong! 你知道这么做是错的
[25:11] Why are you helping him?! 为什么还要帮他
[25:15] I can’t answer that. 我没法回答这个问题
[25:19] Let me go. 放我走
[25:21] Let me try and stop him. 让我试着去阻止他
[25:28] It’s okay, Dom. 没事了 多姆
[25:31] Everything’s gonna be okay. 一切都没事了
[25:33] Mr. Reddington, I need additional equipment. 雷丁顿先生 我需要其他设备
[25:36] His heart rate is irregular, blood pressure’s spiking. 他的心律不齐 血压在快速升高
[25:40] You said I’d never see her again. 你说过我永远都不会见到她了
[25:45] But she — she came. 但她…她还是来了
[25:49] Mr. Reddington, I really — 雷丁顿先生 我真的…
[25:50] Thank you, Doctor. You’ve done everything you can. 谢谢你 医生 你已经尽力了
[25:56] I held her hand. 我握住了她的手
[25:59] Touched her face. 摸到了她的脸
[26:04] At least… 至少…
[26:07] I got to say goodbye to her. 我跟她告别了
[26:12] Yes. 是的
[26:14] My daughter. 我的女儿
[26:18] My Katarina. 我的卡特莲娜
[26:26] She loves you. 她是爱你的
[26:32] She always has. 一直都是
[26:37] Nothing can ever change that. 没有什么能改变这一点
[27:22] I got eyes! 我看到人了
[27:23] Target heading north on Ridgemont. 目标在里奇蒙特街上往北走
[27:34] You can check the purchase order tomorrow morning 你可以明天早上等采购订单送到了办公室
[27:35] when they’re back at the office. 再检查
[27:37] Will do. Have a good night, Carol. 我会的 晚安 卡萝尔
[27:43] 约翰· 亚当斯中学 优秀学生的家长
[27:45] Carol? 卡萝尔吗
[27:46] Yes. Hi. 是我 你好
[27:48] I’m sorry. Do we know each other? 抱歉 我们认识吗
[27:49] I thought that was you. 我就知道是你
[27:51] Donna Hays. 我是唐娜·海斯
[27:52] We met a few weeks ago at John Adams. 我们几周前在约翰·亚当斯中学见过
[27:55] Right. Donna. How are you? 对 唐娜 你过得好吗
[27:57] So good. 非常好
[27:58] I’m sorry. Remind me again how you’re connected to the s– 抱歉 你能提醒我一下 你是怎么联系上
[28:00] There. 那里
[28:01] The keys. Give me your keys. 钥匙 把钥匙给我
[28:04] Cover the exit! 拦住出口
[28:32] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[28:42] You can try and spread the blame around all you want, 你尽可以把责任推到别人身上 随便你
[28:44] but this is on you. 但这件事得怪你
[28:45] Keen was looking for answers — answers that you have. 基恩在寻找答案 你知道的答案
[28:48] If anyone’s responsible for this man’s death, it’s you. 如果得有人为这个男人的死亡负责 那就是你
[29:13] You’re probably right. 你也许是对的
[29:30] Dom’s dead, Dembe. 多姆死了 邓比
[29:34] – No. – He’s dead. -不可能 -他死了
[29:38] And she’s gone. 而卡特莲娜跑了
[29:41] Raymond, I’m sorry. 雷蒙德 我很遗憾
[29:42] She knows everything. 她知道了一切
[29:44] So we have to find her. 所以 我们必须找到她
[29:46] We have a plate number for the car she’s driving. 我们知道她开走的那辆车的牌照
[29:49] It won’t last long. 她不会开这辆车太久的
[29:51] If she does know… 如果她真的知道
[29:52] There’s only one move she can make. 她只有一条路可走
[29:54] Our best chance is to intercept it. 我们最好的办法就是拦住她
[29:56] That’s dangerous. 那很危险
[29:57] I have Chuck and the others. 我身边有查克和其他人
[29:58] I should be with you. 我应该在你身边
[30:00] Take Elizabeth to the apartment. Hold her there. 带伊丽莎白去公寓 让她待在那
[30:02] I’ll call you when this part’s done. 等我这结束了 我会打给你
[30:30] Hey. Boss expecting company? 老大在等人来吗
[30:32] Negative. Nothing on the schedule. 没有 今天没有安排
[30:35] Roll down your window, sir. 先生 把车窗摇下来
[30:39] Hey, we got a wise guy here. 来了个”聪明人”
[30:42] Open up. 打开
[30:59] Mr. Heidegger’s office. 海德格尔先生的办公室
[31:00] Mr. Heidegger, please. 请转接海德格尔先生
[31:02] I’m sorry. He’s not in right now. 抱歉 他现在不在办公室
[31:03] Can I take a message? 可以留言吗
[31:04] It’s urgent that I speak with him. 我要跟他通话 这很紧急
[31:06] A personal emergency. 私人紧急情况
[31:07] May I ask who’s calling? 请问你是谁
[31:08] Katarina Rostova. 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[31:10] – I’m sorry. Could you– – You heard me. -抱歉 你可以 -你听到我说的了
[31:12] Put him on the line. 让他接电话
[31:16] I understand. We all thought so, Susan. 我明白 我们都是这么认为的 苏珊
[31:21] No, you did the right thing calling me at home. 不 你打电话来我家是对的
[31:24] Go ahead and put her through. 来吧 把她的电话转过来
[31:30] This is Heidegger. To whom am I speaking? 我是海德格尔 你是谁
[31:33] You already know. ?That’s why you took the call. 你已经知道了 所以你才会接电话
[31:36] Dear lady, I don’t know who you think you’ve reached, 亲爱的女士 我不知道你以为是在跟谁打电话
[31:38] but there’s some misunderstanding. 但是这里有一点误会
[31:40] You’re William Heidegger. 你是威廉·海德格尔
[31:42] The highest-ranking representative 是西半球汤森德组织的
[31:44] of the Townsend Organization in the Western Hemisphere. 最高级别代表
[31:48] Well, whoever I am is irrelevant. 我是谁无关紧要
[31:50] Katarina Rostova is dead. 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃已经死了
[31:52] You believe the Kazanjian Brothers killed me 你认为卡赞晋兄弟杀了我
[31:54] because that’s what I wanted you to believe. 因为这正是我希望让你认为的
[31:56] It was a good plan. 这是个好计划
[31:57] It tricked Townsend into paying the bounty on my head, 这让汤森德组织将我的悬赏金给了我
[31:59] part of which I used to prove my innocence. 我用了一部分 来证明我的清白
[32:02] Assuming, for the sake of discussion, 为了便于讨论 假设
[32:04] you are who you claim to be, 你就是你自称的那个人
[32:06] what proof could you possibly have? 你有什么证据
[32:09] I have the identity of N-13. 我知道N13的身份
[32:12] You’re N-13. 你就是N13
[32:14] No. 不是
[32:17] But I know who is. 但是我知道谁是
[32:18] And I’m willing to give you his name 我很乐意将他的名字给你
[32:20] in exchange for my safety. 来换取我的安全
[32:26] There’s a park on the corner of Wabash and Grant. 瓦巴什街和格兰特街的拐角处有一个公园
[32:29] I take my granddaughter there to feed the ducks. 我带我孙女去喂鸭子
[32:31] West benches. Will that do? 西边的长椅那 可以吗
[32:33] I’ll be there. 我会去的
[32:40] Well done, William. 威廉 你做的很好
[32:42] You won’t survive this. 你逃不掉的
[32:43] I appreciate your concern. 多谢你的关心
[32:45] Oddly enough, I was about to say the same thing to you. 真奇怪 我还想跟你说这些来着
[33:00] – Raymond. – We were right. -雷蒙德 -我们猜对了
[33:02] She reached out to Heidegger, set a meeting. 她联系了海德格尔 约了见面
[33:05] I’ll text you the address. 我把地址发给你
[33:12] Is it done? 结束了吗
[33:14] Did he kill her? 他杀没杀她
[33:20] I know you’re not gonna help me, 我知道你不会帮我
[33:21] but you could at least have the decency 但以你的为人至少能
[33:23] to tell me whether or not my mother’s dead. 告诉我我妈死没死吧
[33:28] I know you’re loyal to him, 我知道你对他很忠诚
[33:30] and I’m not asking you to be disloyal. 我也没让你背叛他
[33:34] But I do have a right to know. 可我有权利知道真相
[33:39] Your grandfather, Dom. 你外公 多姆
[33:44] He passed. 他过世了
[33:51] I’m sorry. 节哀
[33:56] You asked why I’m still helping Raymond. 你问我为什么还要帮着雷蒙德
[33:59] And I said I didn’t know anymore, but that’s not true. 我说我不知道 但那不是真的
[34:16] I know it seems like Raymond can be selfish 我知道雷蒙德看起来很自私
[34:19] and sometimes cruel. 有时候还很凶残
[34:20] Sometimes? 有时候
[34:23] He’s killed everyone I’ve ever cared about. 他把我关心的人都杀完了
[34:26] My father, my husband, my grandfather. 我父亲 我丈夫 我外公
[34:29] And now you’re dropping me off? 现在你又要把我丢下了
[34:30] Why? So you can help him kill my mother, too? 去干嘛 帮她杀我妈吗
[34:33] It isn’t what it appears to be. 事情不是看上去那样
[34:34] I was always glad you were in his life. 我一直都很高兴你能出现在他生命中
[34:37] He had a better angel 他身边能有个天使
[34:39] that might influence his behavior. 可能会影响他的行为
[34:42] But now I know you’re not. 可现在我发现你并不是
[34:45] You can’t. 你做不到
[34:47] You’re no better than he is. 你们是一丘之貉
[34:53] I can’t anymore. 我受不了了
[34:56] I’m done. 我不干了
[35:01] I can’t fight him anymore. 我不和他斗了
[35:05] He wins. 他赢了
[35:09] He always wins. 他总是能赢
[35:34] He’s not gonna win this time! 这次我不会让他赢的
[36:16] Before you get any ideas, 以防你有其他想法
[36:18] I have teams watching from every angle, 我在每个角落都布了人
[36:20] and I’m armed. 我还带了枪
[36:24] Reddington is N-13. 雷丁顿就是N13
[36:27] He has the Archive. 档案在他手里
[36:29] He’s the one you’ve been looking for. 他才是你们要找的人
[36:34] Say something. 说话
[36:38] Did you hear me?! 听没听到我说的话
[36:41] No, I don’t believe he did. 我估计他是没有
[36:49] The pistol. 枪
[37:03] Dominic’s dead. 多米尼克过世了
[37:06] He wasn’t when I left him. 我走的时候他还活着呢
[37:09] No matter. You killed him, 无所谓 你杀了他
[37:10] just as sure as I killed poor Heidegger there. 就像我杀了海德格尔一样
[37:14] Am I supposed to feel something about that? 我该有什么感觉吗
[37:17] Dom set me up, 多姆陷害了我
[37:19] led me to what was supposed to be my public slaughter. 把我推向了断头台
[37:23] Think what you want, 随便你怎么想
[37:24] but I won’t be shedding any tears for that monster. 但我不会为那禽兽流一滴眼泪
[37:27] No, I wouldn’t think so. 我想你也不会
[37:36] You’ve reached Elizabeth Keen’s voicemail. 这里是伊丽莎白·基恩的语音邮箱
[37:38] Please leave me a message. 请留言
[37:55] – Dembe? – No, Ressler. It’s me. -邓比 -不 雷斯勒 是我
[37:58] Keen? I’m sorry. We — 基恩 对不起 我们…
[38:01] We got here too late. Dom’s gone. 我们来得太迟了 多姆已经走了
[38:02] – I know. – You do? How? -我知道 -你知道 你怎么知道
[38:04] Where are you? 你在哪
[38:05] Why are you calling me from Dembe’s phone? 你为什么用邓比的电话打给我
[38:06] Ressler, listen to me. He’s going to kill her. 雷斯勒 听我说 他要杀了她
[38:09] Reddington’s on his way to kill my mother. 雷丁顿现在要去杀我母亲
[38:11] – Hold on. Slow down. – She’s there now. -等等 慢点说 -她现在就在那里
[38:12] The park on Wabash and Grant. 瓦巴什街和格兰特街的公园
[38:14] That’s where he’s gonna meet her. 他会在那见到她
[38:15] You got to send units there now. 你要立刻派人过去
[38:17] Done. But, Keen, you got to realize 行 但是基恩 你要知道
[38:18] the best-case scenario here is we arrest her. 最好的情况就是我们逮捕她
[38:21] Then arrest her. Just get there. Now. 那就逮捕她 马上赶过去
[38:23] Where are you? 你在哪
[38:24] I’m on my way, but I’m unarmed. 我正在赶过去 但是我没有枪
[38:26] You got to stop him. 你要阻止他
[38:29] All those years searching for answers, 这么多年来 我一直在找寻答案
[38:31] and you were right in front of me the whole time. 而你总是先我一步
[38:33] For what it’s worth, 不管怎么说
[38:34] I didn’t know what Dom was planning in Belgrade. 我不知道多姆在贝尔格莱德的计划
[38:37] I believe you. 我相信你
[38:39] But after… you let the world believe the lie. 但在那之后 你让全世界相信了那个谎言
[38:43] You dangled me out there, 你把我扔在一旁
[38:45] let everyone think I had the Archive. 让所有人认为档案在我这里
[38:49] And now I know why. 现在我知道为什么了
[38:51] Because if they were chasing me, 因为如果他们在找我
[38:53] it meant they weren’t chasing you. 就不会去找你
[38:56] It’s not quite that simple. 没那么简单
[38:57] You’re N-13, aren’t you? You framed me. 你是N13对吧 你陷害了我
[39:01] You fed me to Townsend as a patsy, 你把我送到汤森德嘴边
[39:02] and Dominic knew and helped you do it. 多米尼克不仅知道 而且还帮你
[39:05] Sir. Sir, I just got off the phone with Agent Ressler, 长官 我刚和雷斯勒探员通完电话
[39:08] and he’s gonna do it. 他要做了
[39:09] – Mr. Reddington’s really gonna do it. – Do what? -雷丁顿先生真的要做了 -做什么
[39:11] He’s gonna kill Agent Keen’s mother. 他要杀了基恩探员的母亲
[39:13] City Park. Wabash and Grant. 瓦巴什街和格兰特街的城市公园
[39:15] They’re there now. 他们现在就在那里
[39:15] Scramble units. 召集所有小队
[39:17] I could’ve helped you the way I always have, 我本可以一如既往地帮你
[39:23] kept you one step ahead. 让你先人一步
[39:26] But staying safe wasn’t enough. 但仅仅保证安全是不够的
[39:30] You needed answers. 你需要答案
[39:31] Well, now you have them. 现在你有答案了
[39:34] And now they’ve destroyed you. 而这些答案毁了你
[39:38] What if I promised never to tell a soul what I’ve learned? 如果我发誓不会把我所知道的告诉任何人呢
[39:42] Well, that would be the last lie you ever told. 那将会是你说的最后一个谎言
[39:46] You won’t kill me. 你不会杀我的
[39:48] You can’t. 你杀不了我
[39:51] – Why is that? – Because Elizabeth would never forgive you. -为什么 -因为伊丽莎白永远不会原谅你
[39:54] You don’t know a damn thing about Elizabeth. 你根本不了解伊丽莎白
[39:56] That’s not true. 并不是
[39:58] I’ve gotten to know her. 我已经了解她了
[39:59] She chose me. She’s helping me. 她选了我 她在帮我
[40:02] She has no idea who you are. 她根本不知道你是谁
[40:04] Me? I’m her mother. 而我 我是她母亲
[40:11] And even now, there’s love there. 而且及即使现在 她也爱我
[40:25] I can’t let you leave. 我不能让你走
[40:28] My God. 天呐
[40:30] I can’t imagine what this must be like for you, 我想象不出你现在是什么感受
[40:33] knowing you can’t kill me 知道自己不能杀我
[40:35] because of how much Elizabeth loves her mother. 因为伊丽莎白很爱她母亲
[41:03] I hate you! 我恨你
[41:15] You’re never gonna get away with this! 你休想逍遥法外
[41:20] Red. 雷
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme