时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Hey, Hatcher. | 海切尔 |
[00:32] | Coroner’s finished with the scatter at the tree line. | 验尸官验完树林边缘的那些碎尸了 |
[00:34] | Probably got another seven or eight down there. | 下面大概还有七到八具遗体 |
[00:36] | So they’re released? | 我们可以接手了 |
[00:37] | Yep. All yours. | 没错 都归你了 |
[00:43] | The feds say we’re clear. Start bringing the victims up. | 联调局的人允许了 可以把死者带走了 |
[00:45] | Take a team to the tree line | 带一队去树林边缘 |
[00:46] | and start moving ’em to the morgue. | 着手把他们运往停尸房 |
[00:53] | 亚伯拉罕·C·盖勒 航班 M54213 头等舱 | |
[01:16] | Here’s the next one, Hatcher. | 下一具来了 海切尔 |
[01:24] | Hello, Mr. Geller. | 你好 盖勒先生 |
[01:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:46] | You must be Crystal. | 你一定就是晶晶了 |
[01:47] | One and only. | 正是 |
[01:49] | You look different than your profile picture. | 你看上去和你的档案照片不一样 |
[01:51] | You look the same. | 你和照片完全一样 |
[01:54] | Better. | 真人更好看 |
[01:56] | Please. Why don’t you come in. | 快请进 |
[02:03] | I don’t understand. Over the phone, you said — | 我不明白 在电话里 你说的是… |
[02:05] | – I know what I said. – If you’re a cop — | -我知道我说了什么 -如果你是条子… |
[02:06] | Please, I didn’t ask you here for sex. | 拜托 我不是把你叫来做爱的 |
[02:11] | Not like you think. | 不是像你想的那样 |
[02:12] | It’s something different. | 而是其他的事 |
[02:15] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[02:16] | Angela, sit down. | 安琪拉 坐下 |
[02:19] | How do you know my real name? | 你怎么知道我的真名 |
[02:22] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[02:23] | I’m someone who knows more about you | 我对你的了解 |
[02:25] | than you might want to believe. | 可能比你愿意相信的还要深 |
[02:29] | I know about your father. | 我知道你父亲的事 |
[02:31] | I know about the medical debt, the collectors. | 我知道你欠的医疗费 那些催债人的事 |
[02:35] | I said who are you? | 我说了你到底是谁 |
[02:36] | Angela, there is something that I would like to tell you. | 安琪拉 有些事我想告诉你 |
[02:39] | Something very special that might just change your life. | 很特别的事 可能会改变你的人生 |
[02:47] | Would you like to hear about it? | 你愿不愿意听 |
[02:55] | 奈尔·海切尔 第149号 | |
[03:00] | Already looked there. | 那里已经检查了 |
[03:03] | There, too. | 还有那里 |
[03:10] | You do know I’m a private investigator. | 你知道我是一名私家侦探 |
[03:13] | You were made. | 你被发现了 |
[03:16] | Ilya obviously knew you were watching him. | 伊利亚显然知道你在监视他 |
[03:18] | Maybe that wouldn’t have happened | 如果你能坦白为什么雇佣我的理由 |
[03:19] | if you’d been honest about why you hired me. | 或许就不会导致这个结果 |
[03:21] | I was honest. | 我之前很坦诚 |
[03:23] | I hired you to find Koslov so I could question him. | 我雇你去找科思洛夫是为了询问他 |
[03:26] | Does this look like a man who’s running from questions? | 这看上去是一个想要逃避询问的人做的吗 |
[03:28] | He’s running for his life. | 他是在逃命 |
[03:30] | Now, why would he do that? | 他为什么会这么做 |
[03:36] | They came here to the mosque, | 他们来到了清真寺里 |
[03:38] | said that some of our members are communicating | 说我们中有人与叙利亚圣战分子 |
[03:41] | with Syrian jihadists. | 联络 |
[03:43] | The FBI came? | 联调局的人来过了 |
[03:44] | Counterterrorism division. | 反恐部的 |
[03:46] | They wouldn’t tell me what they know. | 他们不愿告诉我他们掌握的信息 |
[03:48] | Maybe they’ll tell you. | 或许他们会告诉你 |
[03:49] | He knows about the Task Force. | 他知道特别小组的事 |
[03:52] | Does he? | 这样 |
[03:54] | I wouldn’t be much of a shepherd | 如果我不了解我教区人的思想状况 |
[03:56] | if I didn’t know the hearts and minds of my flock. | 我还算什么合格的牧师 |
[04:00] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:01] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[04:06] | Is it done? | 是不是办妥了 |
[04:07] | My job is to find people, | 我的工作是找人 |
[04:08] | not to keep them from being found. | 不是防止他们被找到 |
[04:10] | – Is it done? – It is. | -是不是办妥了 -是 |
[04:13] | Wherever Koslov went, she’s never gonna find him. | 无论科思洛夫去了哪里 她都找不到他 |
[04:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:19] | Imam Asmal is grateful for the help. | 阿斯玛尔伊玛目很感激你的帮助 |
[04:22] | We both are. | 我们都很感激 |
[04:25] | Elizabeth knows I’m not Ilya. | 伊丽莎白知道我不是伊利亚 |
[04:27] | I wonder what else she knows. | 我很好奇她还知道什么 |
[04:29] | Perhaps you should ask her. | 或许你应该问她本人 |
[04:31] | She’s waiting in the park. | 她在公园等你呢 |
[04:36] | You have a case. | 有案子了 |
[04:38] | From my days in the Mobile Psych Unit. | 是我在应急心理机动小组时的案子 |
[04:40] | I’d like to dig into it. | 我想再挖掘一下 |
[04:43] | If it’s important to you, then it’s important to me. | 如果这对你而言很重要 那我也会重视 |
[04:46] | You’re sure you don’t mind? | 你确定你不介意 |
[04:47] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[04:48] | That’s what’s so nice about us finally being | 当我们终于站在同一战线 |
[04:50] | on the same side of things, same agenda. | 朝向同一目标 就是如此美好 |
[04:54] | No subterfuge. | 不再尔虞我诈 |
[04:56] | What you want, I want. | 你所期望便是我心之所向 |
[04:57] | And you’re okay with my involving the team. | 你对我把小组的人都叫上也没问题 |
[04:59] | I am. In fact, I insist. | 是的 事实上 我坚持 |
[05:01] | Idle hands and all that. | 闲着也是闲着 |
[05:04] | But I would like you to look into something for me. | 但我希望你能帮我查一件事 |
[05:09] | Of course. | 当然没问题 |
[05:10] | It’s about Dembe’s… imam. | 事关邓比的伊玛目 |
[05:12] | – Is there something wrong? – I don’t know yet. | -有什么问题 -我还不知道 |
[05:14] | That’s what I need to find out. | 这就是我要弄清楚的 |
[05:16] | But first, tell me about this | 不过先跟我说说 |
[05:18] | cold case of yours. | 你那桩悬案 |
[05:20] | They called him the Boneyard Killer. | 他被称为”墓地杀手” |
[05:22] | His first victim was found just outside Rehoboth Beach | 第一个受害者是在里霍博斯湾边发现的 |
[05:25] | when local police exhumed a body for autopsy. | 当地警方想挖一具尸体来解剖 |
[05:28] | What they found was a second body buried in that same grave. | 结果在这座坟墓中发现了另一具尸体 |
[05:31] | A young woman four feet below the surface, | 一位青年女性被埋在四尺之下 |
[05:34] | resting just above a freshly buried coffin | 背靠一口刚下葬的棺材 |
[05:37] | murdered and hidden | 被杀害以后 |
[05:38] | in the last place anyone would ever look for her. | 又被藏在了这个谁也想不到的地方 |
[05:40] | Since then, three women have been discovered this way | 此后 又有三位女性的尸体以同样的方式 |
[05:43] | in graveyards in Virginia and West Virginia. | 被藏在维吉尼亚和西弗吉尼亚的墓地中 |
[05:45] | He was using the cemeteries as dumpsites. | 他把墓地当成了藏尸点 |
[05:48] | Anything significant about the graves that were chosen? | 这些墓地有什么特点吗 |
[05:50] | – They were fresh. Easy to dig. – And the victims? | -都是新的 便于挖掘 -受害者呢 |
[05:52] | All young women with a history of sex work. | 都是从事过性工作的青年女性 |
[05:55] | Okay, this is, uh, terrible, | 好吧 真是悲惨 |
[05:56] | but sex workers are like 20 times more likely | 不过性工作者总是比较容易成为 |
[05:59] | to be targeted by serial killers. | 连环杀手的目标 |
[06:00] | True, but none of his victims were sexually assaulted, | 没错 但是这些受害者并没有被性侵过 |
[06:04] | no sign of defensive wounds, | 没有自卫留下的伤痕 |
[06:06] | no pre- or postmortem mutilation. | 死亡前后也没有被残害的痕迹 |
[06:08] | But the way he killed them… | 不过他杀人的方式… |
[06:10] | we found dirt in their airways. | 我们在受害者的呼吸道发现了泥土 |
[06:12] | They were alive when he buried them. | 她们是被活埋的 |
[06:13] | Alive, yes. | 活埋 没错 |
[06:15] | And unconscious. | 而且是昏迷的状态 |
[06:16] | Pumped so full of sodium thiopental, | 她们被注射了大量的硫喷妥纳[麻醉剂] |
[06:19] | – they’d never wake up. – I don’t understand. | -所以不会醒来 -我不明白 |
[06:21] | He drugged them so they’d die in their sleep? | 他下药就为了让她们在睡梦中死去吗 |
[06:23] | – Why would he do that? – He didn’t want them to suffer. | -为什么要这样 -他不想折磨她们 |
[06:26] | The case went cold until a week ago, | 直到一周前案子才有了新的进展 |
[06:27] | when flash floods hit Montgomery | 蒙哥马利遭遇洪水 |
[06:29] | and upended a few graves at Greenfare Cemetery, | 绿野公墓的几座坟墓被冲毁 |
[06:33] | including one unidentified body | 其中就有一具 |
[06:35] | that wasn’t supposed to be there. | 本不该在那里的无名尸体 |
[06:37] | Initial forensics suggest she was sedated | 法医初步判断她是被下药后活埋 |
[06:40] | and buried alive just like the others. | 就像前几具尸体一样 |
[06:42] | Has the Bureau reached out to you? | 是联调局联系了你吗 |
[06:43] | No, and they’re not going to. | 不是 他们也不会联系我 |
[06:44] | They asked me to leave the case. | 他们让我不要管这个案子 |
[06:46] | They said my profile wasn’t…additive. | 他们认为我的态度不够”积极” |
[06:49] | – So this is your cold case. – Yes. | -所以这是你自己的悬案了 -是的 |
[06:51] | What do you mean they thought your profile wasn’t “Additive”? | 什么叫你的态度不够”积极” |
[06:53] | I don’t think he wants to kill. | 我认为他并不是想杀人 |
[06:55] | I think he’s mimicking these profiles | 我认为他刻意制造这些特点 |
[06:57] | in order to hide some other agenda. | 是想掩盖别的事情 |
[06:59] | What, I don’t know, | 我也不清楚是什么 |
[07:00] | but I think he finds satisfaction | 但我认为他是 |
[07:02] | in something other than the act of the crime itself. | 从谋杀以外的事情中获得了满足 |
[07:04] | Whatever his motive, | 无论他的动机是什么 |
[07:06] | these bodies were found by chance, | 这些尸体都是偶然发现的 |
[07:07] | and we can’t wait for another. | 机会不可多得 |
[07:09] | Talk to the M.E. see what he knows. | 去问问法医有什么线索 |
[07:11] | Let’s hope this newest tragedy will help you find this guy. | 希望这桩新的惨案能帮我们抓到他 |
[07:14] | Uh, sir, can I ask for another favor? | 长官 可不可以请您再帮个忙 |
[07:19] | Reddington says that counterterrorism | 雷丁顿说反恐行动组 |
[07:21] | is sniffing around Dembe’s imam. | 在调查邓比的伊玛目 |
[07:23] | He wants to know what they found. | 他想知道他们有什么发现 |
[07:24] | What were they looking for? | 他们在查什么 |
[07:25] | Syrian jihadists. | 叙利亚圣战分子 |
[07:27] | Some of the congregants may be involved with Tahrir al-Sham. | 有些教徒可能和沙姆解放组织有关 |
[07:30] | But Dembe thinks that’s impossible. | 但是邓比认为不可能 |
[07:32] | I’ll make a few calls. | 我帮你问问 |
[07:38] | Ilya Koslov is out there somewhere, | 伊利亚∙科思洛夫就藏在什么地方 |
[07:40] | and I have no idea where. | 而我却不知道 |
[07:42] | Do you know what your mother wanted from him? | 你知道你母亲到底想要什么吗 |
[07:43] | I don’t. But she said her life depended on it. | 不知道 但她说这性命攸关 |
[07:48] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[07:49] | I looked at the original case files, | 我查阅了原始档案 |
[07:52] | and this does appear to be the work of the same killer. | 这件案子一定是同一人所为 |
[07:55] | I have ID’d her as one Mara Lynne James. | 我查到她是玛拉·琳·詹姆斯 |
[08:00] | Now, the forensic evidence on your previous victims | 先前的受害者能提取出的法医物证有限 |
[08:01] | was limited, but this woman | 但是这具尸体 |
[08:04] | the cold slowed the growth of bacteria, | 寒冷减缓了细菌的增殖 |
[08:06] | so I have a better picture of what happened. | 让我能了解到更多的信息 |
[08:08] | Suffocation? | 窒息吗 |
[08:09] | With sodium thiopental to sedate her beforehand. | 事先被硫喷妥钠麻痹 |
[08:13] | Soil in the lungs. | 肺部有土壤 |
[08:14] | Same lack of any defensive wounds. | 同样没有自卫留下的伤痕 |
[08:16] | Was there any evidence of sexual assault? | 有没有被性侵的痕迹 |
[08:17] | No, but she was sexually active. | 没有 但她在这方面倒是很活跃 |
[08:24] | She had a baby. | 她有过孩子 |
[08:26] | The degree of scarring around the incision | 伤口的愈合程度显示 |
[08:28] | suggests she gave birth no more than a month | 她生产后不到一个月 |
[08:30] | before she was killed. | 就遇害了 |
[08:41] | Okay, now one more big push. | 来吧 再用力一次 |
[08:43] | – C’mon. You can do it. – Come on. Push. | -你可以的 -来吧 用力 |
[08:51] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[08:52] | Is everything okay? | 他还好吗 |
[08:53] | Isn’t he supposed to cry or som… | 不是应该哭或者… |
[08:55] | Yes, she is. | 她很好 |
[08:56] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[09:00] | Rest. Please. | 好好休息吧 |
[09:04] | We have work to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[09:15] | I tried to get her off the streets. | 我试过让她不要再干这行了 |
[09:18] | We both did. | 我们都试过 |
[09:20] | We had every resource to help her. | 我们想尽了一切办法帮她 |
[09:22] | We apologize for coming at such a difficult time. | 抱歉我们在这么艰难的时期来访 |
[09:25] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[09:26] | We want you to know that | 我们想告诉你们 |
[09:27] | we’ve deployed our Child Abduction Response team | 我们已经出动了儿童绑架响应小组 |
[09:29] | and alerted every law enforcement agency in the country. | 并通知了国内所有执法机构 |
[09:33] | What for? | 为什么 |
[09:34] | To find Mara’s child. | 为了找到玛拉的孩子 |
[09:37] | Mara didn’t have a child. | 玛拉没有孩子 |
[09:39] | According to the M.E., she gave birth a month before she passed. | 尸检结果显示 她去世前一个月刚生了孩子 |
[09:43] | A baby? | 孩子 |
[09:45] | Did she have a man in her life? | 她身边有哪一个男人吗 |
[09:47] | A man? | 一个男人 |
[09:49] | You do know what she did for a living? | 你们知道她是做什么的吧 |
[09:52] | Did she talk about anyone in particular? | 她有特别提起过谁吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah, she talked. She talked all the time. | 当然 她天天提起 |
[09:56] | None of it was ever true. | 只不过没一个真心的 |
[09:57] | Nancy James, if you know something | 南希·詹姆斯 你要是知道什么 |
[09:59] | that could help that child… | 关于那孩子的线索… |
[10:06] | A year ago… | 一年前 |
[10:08] | 10 months maybe, | 可能是十个月前 |
[10:09] | she said she met a guy, a big fish. | 她说她遇到了一个男人 是条大鱼 |
[10:14] | – Did she tell you his name? – No. | -她告诉你他的名字了吗 -没有 |
[10:17] | Just that he had a plan. | 就说他有个计划 |
[10:20] | A way for her to get out. | 让她脱离苦海的机会 |
[10:24] | CTD and MPD will be here in 20. | 反恐部和警方二十分钟后到 |
[10:26] | I can’t hold them off any longer. | 我只能拖住他们这么久了 |
[10:27] | Did the Bureau do this? | 是局里做的吗 |
[10:29] | Has my imam been arrested? | 我的伊玛目是被捕了吗 |
[10:30] | CTD says no, but based on their findings, | 反恐部说没有 但按他们的调查结果 |
[10:33] | maybe they should’ve. | 他们应该拘捕他的 |
[10:34] | The case file Agent Keen asked for. | 基恩探员要的案卷 |
[10:35] | Apparently, two members have been smuggling | 很显然 有两位成员一直在走私集装箱 |
[10:37] | shipping containers in and out of Syria. | 进出叙利亚 |
[10:39] | – For Tahrir al-Sham? – Unclear. | -帮黎凡特解放组织吗 -不清楚 |
[10:41] | We don’t know what’s being shipped or by whom. | 我们不知道走私的货物类型和走私者身份 |
[10:43] | These members in the file. I’ve seen them at the services. | 案卷里的这些人 我在礼拜时见过 |
[10:46] | – I don’t see them as a threat. – Then where are they? | -我不觉得他们是危险人物 -他们在哪 |
[10:48] | As soon as you called about the abduction, we put out a BOLO. | 你跟我说完绑架的事我就发布了协查通告 |
[10:51] | But it appears as if they’re long gone. | 但他们好像早就消失了 |
[10:52] | Along with Imam Asmal. | 和阿斯玛尔伊玛目一起 |
[10:54] | The Bureau didn’t do him any favors | 联调局直接在这里讯问他 |
[10:56] | by questioning him here in the mosque. | 对他来说可没有好处 |
[10:58] | Made it appear as if he knew something and might talk. | 会显得他可能知道并说出了什么 |
[11:02] | Can you be sure he didn’t know? | 你确定他什么都不知道吗 |
[11:04] | If he said he didn’t know, he didn’t know. | 他说他不知道 就是不知道 |
[11:07] | What was the port of origin? | 东西是从哪个港口运出的 |
[11:09] | Latakia, Syria. Why? | 叙利亚拉塔基亚 怎么了 |
[11:11] | Ironically, smuggling on a large scale | 说来讽刺 大宗走私 |
[11:14] | is a profitable yet surprisingly small club. | 虽然利润丰厚 但圈子也小 |
[11:17] | And ever since civil war broke out in Syria, | 而自从叙利亚爆发内战之后 |
[11:20] | the margins on everything from weapons to medical supplies | 诸如武器 医疗物资 毒品 食物 |
[11:23] | to narcotics to food going in and out of the country | 等各类物资的走私范围 |
[11:27] | have been particularly bodacious. | 都大大地扩大了 |
[11:29] | As such, there’s plenty of room for all the players. | 正因如此 所有人都能分到一杯羹 |
[11:32] | Turf has been designated. Territory agreed upon. | 各方划分了势力和地盘 |
[11:35] | Who got Latakia? | 拉塔基亚归谁 |
[11:36] | A Greek fellow from Queens. | 一个希腊人 来自皇后区 |
[11:39] | A-And Greece. | 当然也来自希腊 |
[11:43] | How’s Mom? You doing okay? | 妈妈怎么样 你还好吗 |
[11:45] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:47] | Can’t stop staring at her. | 一刻都挪不开眼 |
[11:48] | She is adorable. You’re blessed. | 她很可爱 你真有福气 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna run to the store, but there was a call | 我要去趟商店 刚刚你睡着的时候 |
[11:52] | while you two were asleep. I didn’t want to wake you. | 有个电话找你 我不想吵醒你 |
[11:54] | An attorney. Geoffrey Entz. | 是个律师 叫杰弗里·恩茨 |
[11:57] | He said you would know what it was regarding. | 他说你知道是什么事 |
[11:59] | Such a cute baby. | 真是个可爱的宝宝 |
[12:01] | I’ll see you soon. | 稍后见 |
[12:19] | I talked to him. | 我跟他谈过了 |
[12:20] | The lawyer? What did he say? | 那个律师吗 他怎么说 |
[12:23] | That he got the letter, | 说他收到了信 |
[12:23] | but he didn’t want to discuss it over the phone. | 但他不想在电话里谈 |
[12:26] | Did he ask to meet? | 他要和你见面吗 |
[12:27] | Yes, but I-I didn’t think it would be this soon. | 是的 但我没想到会这么快 |
[12:30] | – I’m not prepared. – I told you, Angela. | -我还没准备好 -我跟你说了 安琪拉 |
[12:33] | I have it all worked out. | 我都安排好了 |
[12:35] | Like a script. | 像剧本一样精确 |
[12:36] | I’ll coach you through everything. | 我会带着你搞定一切的 |
[12:41] | Listen, I’m not in a good place to talk right now, | 听我说 我现在不太方便说话 |
[12:44] | so let me call you back. | 迟点再打给你 |
[13:01] | I think I may have something. | 我可能有所发现 |
[13:03] | As you may know, genetic material passes | 你们都知道 遗传物质 |
[13:05] | from mother to child during pregnancy, | 会在妊娠期由母亲传给孩子 |
[13:07] | but what you may not know is it also happens in reverse. | 但你们或许不知道 这一过程也会反向进行 |
[13:10] | Fetal cells cross the placenta and enter the mother’s body, | 胎儿体内的细胞会穿越胎盘 进入母亲的身体 |
[13:13] | making up as much as 10% of the free-floating DNA | 母亲血液内高达一成的游离DNA |
[13:17] | – in her bloodstream. – How does that help us? | -都来自胎儿 -这对破案有何帮助 |
[13:18] | Well, with the M.E.’s help, | 在法医的帮助下 |
[13:20] | I was able to run the fetal DNA from Mara James | 我将玛拉·詹姆斯体内的胎儿DNA |
[13:23] | against databases from genetic testing services. | 和基因检测机构的数据库进行了比对 |
[13:26] | And with almost absolute certainty, | 我几乎可以完全肯定 |
[13:29] | the father of her child is… | 孩子的父亲是 |
[13:32] | Jonathan McClaire. | 乔纳森·马克莱尔 |
[13:34] | – The self-help guru? – The same. | -那个自救大师 -正是 |
[13:35] | Author of six books. | 六本书的作者 |
[13:36] | He runs workshops all around the world. | 在全世界都有工作室 |
[13:39] | A married man living a public life | 一个已婚公众人物 |
[13:40] | has a child with a prostitute? | 和妓女生了个孩子 |
[13:43] | Bring him in. Find out what he has to say. | 把他带来 看看他有什么可说的 |
[13:45] | Right, uh, about that. Here’s the thing. | 关于这个 事情是这样的 |
[13:47] | He didn’t kill her. | 他没杀她 |
[13:49] | Well, how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:50] | Because he died 11 months before | 因为他在玛拉·詹姆斯 |
[13:52] | Mara James was murdered. | 被谋杀前十一个月就死了 |
[14:04] | Kendra, what I am offering you | 肯德拉 我要提供给你的 |
[14:07] | is a chance to change your life. | 是改变你命运的机会 |
[14:10] | A way out. | 一条出路 |
[14:11] | And forget about debt or your car payments. | 不只是解决什么负债或是车贷 |
[14:14] | This is far more than that. | 比那要好的多 |
[14:16] | If you can imagine, | 想象一下 |
[14:18] | I am the last man that you ever have to meet in a hotel room. | 我会是你在酒店里接待过的最后一个人 |
[14:23] | Ever. | 再没有了 |
[14:26] | How much are we talking about? | 我们谈的是多少钱 |
[14:35] | Tell me again how this works. | 再说一遍要做什么 |
[14:47] | Mr. Korba, what a pleasure! | 科尔巴先生 很高兴见到你 |
[14:50] | Your reputation precedes you. | 久仰大名 |
[14:52] | Mine may not, so allow me to introduce myself. | 你可能没听过我 请允许我介绍一下自己 |
[14:54] | I know who you are. You don’t scare me. | 我知道你是谁 别想吓唬我 |
[14:58] | My heavens. | 天啊 |
[15:00] | Is that A5 olive wagyu? | 那是A5级的橄榄和牛吗 |
[15:03] | I didn’t know you did business in Japan. | 我不知道你在日本还有生意 |
[15:05] | Or did these just fall off a truck somewhere | 或者这些是在它们辗转去 |
[15:08] | on their circuitous journey to Nobu Damascus? | 大马士革的路上掉下卡车的 |
[15:11] | I’m a legitimate businessman. | 我是个守法的商人 |
[15:13] | Yes, I’m sure you are. | 我肯定你是 |
[15:14] | But as it happens, | 不过事实上 |
[15:15] | I’m not necessarily interested in your beef. | 我对你的牛肉也不是很感兴趣 |
[15:19] | I’m really here to discuss Jalal Abbas and his friends, | 我来主要是想了解贾拉·阿巴斯和他的朋友们 |
[15:22] | and whatever they’re bringing into the country from Syria. | 以及它们从叙利亚带进这个国家的东西 |
[15:26] | I may have the face of an angel, | 我也许有一张天使的面庞 |
[15:28] | but I’m not telling you anything. | 但我不会告诉你任何事的 |
[15:30] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[15:31] | I think you’re going to tell me where they are | 我认为你会告诉我他们在哪 |
[15:34] | and what they’re smuggling. | 以及他们走私了什么 |
[15:37] | You think you’re the first guy to threaten me? | 你以为你是第一个威胁我的 |
[15:39] | I’m not threatening you, Costas. | 我没在威胁你 科斯塔斯 |
[15:41] | I’m threatening your livelihood. | 我在威胁你的生计 |
[15:43] | Did you know these cows that gave up their lives | 你知道这些放弃了生命 |
[15:46] | to be here today | 来到这里的牛 |
[15:48] | grew up on the island of Shodoshima? | 是在小豆岛长大的吗 |
[15:51] | And let me tell you, those cows had it good. | 我跟你说 这些牛的生活可好了 |
[15:54] | Frolicking over sun-dappled hillsides, | 在阳光斑驳的山腰嬉戏 |
[15:57] | dining on olive peels from Japan’s oldest plantation. | 吃着日本最古老树林里的橄榄皮 |
[16:01] | I’m told one cow can sell for $40,000, $50,000 wholesale. | 我听说一头牛批发价可以卖四五万 |
[16:06] | Rounding down, I’m probably looking at 30 quarters. | 四舍五入 我看这差不多是八头牛 |
[16:11] | Given the average rate of cooling, once I kill the AC, | 考虑到制冷的速度 如果我关掉冷气 |
[16:14] | you’ve probably got, what, 45 minutes | 你大概能有四十五分钟 |
[16:17] | before your half a million dollars | 看着你价值五十万的 |
[16:19] | of umami-flavored goodness | 鲜美的货物变成 |
[16:21] | will be worth less than a shinbone. | 变成一文不值的骨头 |
[16:23] | I don’t know what they had in those shipment containers. | 我不知道他们的集装箱里装的什么 |
[16:25] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[16:27] | But you know where they went. | 但你知道他们去了哪 |
[16:29] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[16:33] | I didn’t know the FBI investigated car accidents. | 我不知道联调局还调查车祸 |
[16:37] | We’re not here about your husband’s death, Mrs. McClaire. | 我们来不是因为你丈夫的死亡 马克莱尔夫人 |
[16:40] | We’d like to talk about his relationship with Mara James. | 我们是想来聊聊他和玛拉·詹姆斯的关系 |
[16:43] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你们说了什么 |
[16:45] | She signed a nondisclosure agreement. | 她签了保密协议的 |
[16:48] | Mara James is dead. | 玛拉·詹姆斯死了 |
[16:49] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[16:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:53] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[16:55] | You said she signed a contract. | 你说她签了协议 |
[17:00] | My husband had an affair that resulted in a child. | 我丈夫有外遇还生了个孩子 |
[17:05] | Ms. James approached our attorneys. | 詹姆斯女士联系了我们的律师 |
[17:08] | Jonathan had only recently passed, and so I settled. | 因为当时乔纳森刚去世 所以我选择了和解 |
[17:12] | We didn’t find a record of any settlement. | 我们没找到和解协议 |
[17:14] | It was sealed. | 是保密的 |
[17:16] | My husband’s career was based on… | 我丈夫的生涯是建立在 |
[17:20] | …the appearance of a happy marriage. | 幸福美满的婚姻之上 |
[17:23] | 神圣的关系 简单的婚姻 让爱永存 | |
[17:24] | Even now, I live off the book sales. | 即使现在 我还是靠卖书生活 |
[17:26] | And sales would dry up if anyone knew he’d been unfaithful. | 如果有人知道他不忠 书的销量会大跌 |
[17:30] | So you agreed to a secret settlement. | 所以你同意保密和解 |
[17:32] | Well, there was a DNA test, so I know it was his child, but… | 我们做了DNA测试 所以我知道是他的孩子 但是 |
[17:37] | we were so happy. | 我们曾那么幸福 |
[17:41] | I still can’t believe he stepped outside of our marriage. | 我还是不敢相信他居然会出轨 |
[17:56] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[17:57] | The victims we found eight years ago. | 我们八年前发现的死者 |
[18:00] | Their bodies were so decomposed | 她们的尸体腐烂得很厉害 |
[18:01] | they didn’t have C-section scars like Mara’s, | 她们都没有玛拉那样的剖腹产疤痕 |
[18:03] | but take a look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[18:04] | Pockmarks along the pelvic bone | 沿着盆骨的疤痕 |
[18:06] | caused by ligaments tearing during childbirth. | 是由生产过程的韧带撕裂造成 |
[18:09] | Our victims were all mothers. | 这些受害者都是母亲 |
[18:10] | If they all had babies, did they all have secret settlements? | 既然都有孩子 是不是都签了秘密协议呢 |
[18:13] | The point of secret settlements is that they’re secret. | 秘密协议的重点就在于秘密 |
[18:15] | It could take months to track down | 要追查到法院并申请搜查令 |
[18:16] | the right courthouses and secure warrants. | 得花上好几个月的时间 |
[18:18] | That’s what I thought, | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:19] | but it’s a good thing we know a criminal | 不过还好我们认识一个 |
[18:20] | who can cut through the red tape. | 不按规矩办事的罪犯 |
[18:36] | I’ll be obliged to take a sniff in your company. | 我不得不对你的公司报以不屑的态度 |
[18:40] | Yes, I understand your feeling of obligation. | 我理解你的责任感 |
[18:53] | Mickey, how long have you been the file clerk for the courthouse? | 米基 你在法院当了多少年档案管理员 |
[18:56] | Must be going on 25 years. | 肯定得有25年了 |
[18:59] | Shepherding a national database of | 看管一个存储诉状与动议 |
[19:01] | pleadings and motions, suits and countersuits. | 诉讼与反诉文书的国家数据库 |
[19:04] | Everyone’s dirty little secrets. | 这里有每个人见不得光的事 |
[19:08] | Pearl’s angina has been acting up. | 珍珠一直有心绞痛 |
[19:11] | Set us back a little more than usual. | 花了比平时更多的钱 |
[19:18] | You’re worth it at twice the price. | 你的价值比这个数字高两倍 |
[19:20] | And Pearl is priceless. | 珍珠是无价的 |
[19:24] | Brother, you sure know how to wet my whistle. | 老兄 你懂我的欢喜 |
[19:28] | Yes, sir, you most certainly do. | 你可真懂我啊 |
[19:33] | So, what can I do you for? | 我能帮你做点什么 |
[19:36] | Mr. Reddington pays for his wife’s angina medication? | 他老婆心绞痛的药物是雷丁顿先生付的吗 |
[19:39] | Medication, hospital visits. | 药物 去医院看病 |
[19:41] | I get the impression he pays for whatever the file clerk needs. | 我认为是档案管理员想要什么他就给什么 |
[19:44] | What have you found in the settlements? | 协议有什么发现 |
[19:46] | I’m hoping it’s enough to justify the, shall we say, | 我希望从中得到足够的信息 |
[19:49] | unorthodox way in which we obtained them. | 能正当化这个非常规的获取手段 |
[19:51] | The victims we’re aware of all had children out of wedlock | 我们所知的受害者 都和 |
[19:54] | with very wealthy men, | 有钱男士有私生子 |
[19:56] | and they all made paternity claims against the fathers, | 她们都要求做亲子鉴定 |
[19:58] | which were all settled. | 而且全都和解了 |
[20:00] | And within weeks of the agreements, | 在谈妥的一周以内 |
[20:01] | each of the women were murdered. | 她们就都被杀了 |
[20:02] | And the children? | 孩子呢 |
[20:03] | We haven’t found a single one. | 我们一个都没找到 |
[20:06] | – So, what have we found? – Death certificates. | -那找到了什么 -死亡证明 |
[20:08] | Turns out Jonathan McClaire wasn’t the only father who died | 发现乔纳森·马克莱尔并不是唯一一位 |
[20:11] | before the mother of his child. They all did. | 死在母亲之前的父亲 他们都是如此 |
[20:14] | So five mothers who died soon after giving birth, | 共有五名母亲在生产后去世 |
[20:16] | and five fathers who died soon after conception. | 还有五名父亲在女方怀孕不久后去世 |
[20:19] | The men died in at least four states, | 这些男人死在至少四个不同的州 |
[20:21] | all in crazy accidents — | 都是由于可怕的事故 |
[20:23] | helicopter crash, a pileup on I-80. | 直升机坠毁 80号州际公路的连环相撞 |
[20:26] | Each event was investigated, but cleared. | 每起事故都经过调查 但都查清楚了 |
[20:28] | No foul play. Nothing to connect them. | 没人从中作祟 他们之间也没有联系 |
[20:30] | Nothing except for a name. Nyle Hatcher. | 只有一个名字 奈尔·海切尔 |
[20:33] | He signed one of their death certificates in Pennsylvania, | 他在宾夕法尼亚州签署了一份死亡证明 |
[20:35] | which I thought was pretty odd, | 我觉得有古怪 |
[20:36] | considering he’s a mortician in Bethesda. | 因为他是贝塞斯达的殡葬业者 |
[20:38] | So I kept digging. | 于是我查了下去 |
[20:40] | Turns out he ID’d another victim in Delaware | 发现他确认了特拉华州另一位受害者的身份 |
[20:42] | and notified next of kin in West Virginia. | 并通知其在西弗吉尼亚的近亲 |
[20:44] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[20:46] | A mortician from Bethesda | 贝塞斯达的殡葬业者 |
[20:47] | dealing with bodies from places like Delaware and West Virginia. | 竟然在处理特拉华州和西弗吉尼亚的尸体 |
[20:50] | According to his employment records, he used to operate | 根据他的就业记录 他以前在里霍博斯海滩外 |
[20:52] | a funeral home outside Rehoboth Beach. | 经营一家殡仪馆 |
[20:54] | Makes sense. He had access to the cemetery. | 说得通了 他可以进入墓地 |
[20:56] | And no one would question why a mortician was hanging around. | 而大家也不会奇怪一个殡葬业者在墓地周围转来转去 |
[20:59] | Did you get an address? | 你查到地址了吗 |
[21:00] | 452 Elm, the same as the mortuary he currently operates — | 埃尔姆街452号 和他现在经营的殡仪馆一样 |
[21:04] | Sweet Rest Funeral Home. | 安息殡仪馆 |
[21:06] | Keen, Ressler, get going. | 基恩 雷斯勒 出发 |
[21:08] | Aram, pull a warrant. | 阿兰姆 申请搜查令 |
[21:10] | When you got the settlements from Reddington, | 你从雷丁顿那里拿到协议书时 |
[21:13] | did he say anything about Dembe’s imam? | 他提到邓比的领拜人了吗 |
[21:15] | He got a lead on the smugglers, | 他有走私犯的线索 |
[21:16] | and I think he’s going to pay them a visit. | 我觉得他要去拜访他们 |
[21:19] | I don’t suppose it would do any good to remind him that’s our job. | 我觉得提醒他这是我们的工作并没有坏处 |
[21:22] | He knows. | 他知道的 |
[21:23] | He just doesn’t care. | 他只是不在乎 |
[21:28] | Mr. Hatcher’s out today. | 海切尔先生今天出去了 |
[21:29] | Said he won’t be in until Monday. | 说他周一之前都不会回来 |
[21:31] | Said it’s a family matter. | 说是家事 |
[21:33] | – Did he say where he was going? – No. | -他说过要去哪儿吗 -没有 |
[21:35] | He’s not answering. | 他不接电话 |
[21:36] | Do you have any other way of reaching him? | 你还有其他联系他的方式吗 |
[21:38] | Not anymore. | 没了 |
[21:39] | He used to keep an apartment upstairs. | 他以前在楼上有一套公寓 |
[21:42] | Now he only has his office. | 现在他只有一间办公室 |
[21:44] | We’re gonna need his current home address. | 我们需要他目前的家庭住址 |
[21:45] | And access to that office. | 还要进他的办公室 |
[21:47] | Um, okay, but it’s private. | 好 但那是私人空间 |
[21:50] | I’m not allowed in there. | 他都不允许我进去 |
[21:51] | Well, that’s okay. I am. | 没事 我可以 |
[21:53] | This is a warrant. | 这是搜查令 |
[22:07] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[22:17] | This woman, he’s following her. | 他在跟踪这个女人 |
[22:19] | He’s got all kinds of data. | 他有各种资料 |
[22:26] | Keen, what is it? | 基恩 这是什么 |
[22:29] | I’m not sure I want to know. | 我不太想知道 |
[22:43] | Kendra. Hi. | 肯德拉 你好 |
[22:45] | I’m, um, Agent Mojtabai. | 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[22:47] | You’re, uh… You’re not under arrest. | 你…你没有被捕 |
[22:49] | – Could’ve fooled me. – Yeah. About that… | -差点信了 -嗯 那个… |
[22:52] | Let me…Let me get that for you. | 我…我帮你解开 |
[22:55] | If I’m not under arrest, why am I here? | 既然我没有被捕 为什么带我来这里 |
[22:58] | To talk about a man named Nyle Hatcher. | 你对奈尔·海切尔有多少了解 |
[23:02] | In my line of work, I meet lots of men. | 干我这一行见过的男人可多了 |
[23:07] | Right, um… | 嗯… |
[23:08] | This one runs a funeral home. | 这个人有一家殡仪馆 |
[23:11] | And… | 而且… |
[23:14] | he murders women. | 他专门杀女人 |
[23:19] | Yeah, I know the guy. | 我认识这家伙 |
[23:22] | Hatcher was in Baltimore yesterday. | 海切尔昨天在巴尔的摩 |
[23:24] | The ferry-boat accident. | 渡船意外 |
[23:26] | Sixteen people drowned. | 十六人淹死 |
[23:27] | DMORT was deployed to identify the victims. | DMORT已安排受害者身份识别工作 |
[23:29] | The Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Teams. | DMORT是指重大伤亡灾难殡葬响应行动小组 |
[23:30] | 国家数据管理系统 重大伤亡灾难殡葬响应行动小组 | |
[23:32] | When there’s a mass-casualty event, | 当发生大规模伤亡事故 |
[23:34] | morticians are brought in to help identify the bodies, | 殡葬人员也会帮忙确认尸体身份 |
[23:36] | assess cause of death. | 调查死因 |
[23:37] | The country is divided by region, | 国家划分为不同区域 |
[23:38] | and based on where the victims were found, | 根据发现受害者的位置 |
[23:40] | Hatcher operates with Region III, | 海切尔负责三区 |
[23:42] | which includes D.C., Virginia, | 包括华盛顿州 弗吉尼亚州 |
[23:44] | Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. | 特拉华州 宾夕法尼亚州和马里兰州 |
[23:46] | Which is why a Bethesda mortician gets access to rich men | 所以贝塞斯达殡仪馆的人能接触到 |
[23:49] | at crime scenes up and down the East Coast. | 东海岸犯罪现场附近的有钱人 |
[23:51] | Well, we know how Hatcher interacted with the dead men. | 我们知道海切尔怎么接触到死人的了 |
[23:53] | But we still have no idea what part he played — if any — | 但我们还不知道他在亲子鉴定案或母亲们之死中 |
[23:56] | in the paternity cases or the deaths of the mothers. | 扮演了什么角色 或者到底有没有参与 |
[23:58] | Actually, we do. | 其实我们知道 |
[24:00] | He didn’t want to hook up. | 他不是想要乱搞 |
[24:02] | I thought he did, but when I got there, | 我本来以为他想 但我到了以后 |
[24:03] | he knew everything about me — family, money problems. | 他知道我的一切…我的家庭 经济问题 |
[24:07] | He said he could fix all that. | 他说他可以解决一切 |
[24:09] | By getting you pregnant and suing the father for paternity. | 方法是让你怀孕 然后起诉父亲做亲子鉴定 |
[24:11] | He said no one would get hurt, | 他说没有人会受伤 |
[24:12] | that a rich dude would be a little less rich. | 只是一个有钱人出点钱 |
[24:15] | And the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[24:17] | He told me about these safe-haven laws | 他和我说了避风港法令 |
[24:19] | where you leave babies at fire stations | 只要把孩子丢在消防局 |
[24:21] | and they get adopted. | 他们就能顺利被领养 |
[24:22] | Adopted. | 领养 |
[24:25] | Because the father would already be dead. | 因为那时候 父亲已经死了 |
[24:28] | Run that by me again. | 再说一遍 |
[24:30] | We found sperm in his office. | 我们在他的办公室发现了精液 |
[24:32] | There was a thermos, and in it, uh, there was a sample. | 有一个保温瓶 里面有样品 |
[24:36] | – Sperm from a dead man? – The rich dead man. | -死人的精液 -有钱的死人 |
[24:38] | The one Hatcher s-selected from his DMORT assignment. | 属于海切尔从DMORT任务中选出来的人 |
[24:42] | Did the men use a-a donor bank? | 这些人注册了什么捐精银行吗 |
[24:43] | Is that where he got the samples? | 他是这样搞到样本的吗 |
[24:45] | We don’t think so. | 我们觉得不是 |
[24:46] | Then what exactly do you think? | 那你们是怎么看的 |
[24:48] | Hatcher inseminated the women | 海切尔是用尸体上 |
[24:49] | using semen he extracted from the corpses. | 提取的精液让那些女人受孕 |
[24:52] | Apparently, sperm is viable up to 36 hours postmortem. | 精液在人死后36小时依然具有活性 |
[24:56] | He extracts the sperm, impregnates the mother, | 他提取出精液 让母亲受孕 |
[24:58] | who then makes an embarrassing paternity claim | 让她们提出虽然让人大跌眼镜 |
[25:00] | that’s backed up by DNA. | 却有DNA支撑的亲子鉴定 |
[25:01] | Now, rather than risk a scandal, the widow hushes it up | 寡妇不想闹出丑闻 只会私下里 |
[25:04] | with a secret settlement and no one’s the wiser | 用钱解决 没人能看出端倪 |
[25:06] | because dead men tell no tales. | 因为死人不会开口了 |
[25:09] | Even about their seed. | 连他们的种子也不会 |
[25:11] | What about Kendra Taylor? | 肯德拉·泰勒呢 |
[25:12] | Is she pregnant? | 她怀孕了吗 |
[25:13] | You never met Roger Ashby? | 你从来没见过罗杰·阿什比吗 |
[25:15] | No, the hookup was supposed to be tomorrow. | 是的 原定的是明天搞 |
[25:17] | Is that what Hatcher told you, it was gonna be a hookup? | 海切尔这么说的吗 让你去搞 |
[25:19] | He didn’t exactly say. Why? | 他没有说得很清楚 怎么 |
[25:22] | Because Roger Ashby died yesterday in a ferry-boat accident. | 因为昨天 罗杰·阿什比死于一场渡船意外 |
[25:27] | Like I said, all I know | 我说了 我只知道 |
[25:28] | is the hookup was gonna be tomorrow, and after that, | 原定的是明天搞 之后 |
[25:31] | I was supposed to make a claim for child support. | 我要去追讨抚养费 |
[25:33] | Once the settlement was finalized, | 等谈好协议 |
[25:34] | Hatcher would take the money, and you’d end up dead. | 海切尔会拿走所有钱 你也活到了尽头 |
[25:41] | That’s the last of it. | 全在这里了 |
[25:43] | The money for you and your meal ticket | 给你和你饭票的钱 |
[25:44] | will be wired to the account by end of business today. | 将会在今天工作时间结束前汇给你 |
[25:51] | Her name is Lily. | 她的名字叫莉莉 |
[25:54] | We’re done here. | 说完了 |
[25:59] | Hey, um, guys, so, uh… | 伙计们 那么… |
[26:01] | Kendra says that she and the target never met. | 肯德拉说她和目标从来没有见过面 |
[26:03] | But that Hatcher told her she’d be impregnated tomorrow. | 但是海切尔告诉她安排明天受孕 |
[26:07] | By a man who died yesterday. | 父亲是一个昨天刚死的人 |
[26:09] | So what am I missing? | 我到底错过了什么 |
[26:10] | The birds and the bees? | 基础性教育吧 |
[26:11] | Let me tell you, there’s a whole new wrinkle. | 我告诉你 你可能会惊掉下巴 |
[26:13] | I accessed Hatcher’s hard drive. | 我进入了海切尔的硬盘 |
[26:15] | He had a list of the fathers | 他有一张清单 |
[26:16] | and how much the widows agreed to pay. | 记录父亲信息及遗孀愿意支付的金额 |
[26:17] | We know all that from the secret settlements. | 这些从秘密协议中都知道了 |
[26:19] | You know almost all of it. | 是几乎都知道 |
[26:21] | There was another name. Abraham Geller. | 但还有一个名字 亚伯拉罕·盖勒 |
[26:23] | Wealthy hedge-fund guy. | 搞对冲基金的有钱人 |
[26:24] | Died in a plane crash 10 months ago. | 十个月前死于坠机 |
[26:26] | Which might mean someone just gave birth to his child — | 也就是说可能有人刚生下他的孩子 |
[26:28] | and may have signed a settlement offer. | 而且可能签署了协议 |
[26:30] | Or her death warrant. | 也可能是她的死亡令 |
[26:31] | You two, find the lawyer who handles the Geller estate. | 你们俩去查哪个律师负责打理盖勒的财产 |
[26:34] | See what he knows. | 问问他知道什么 |
[26:35] | Um, the birds and the bees? | 什么性教育 |
[26:37] | What’s the new wrinkle? | 什么惊掉下巴 |
[26:44] | Did the transfer go through? | 钱打过来了吗 |
[26:46] | Just. You did well. | 刚打 你做得很好 |
[26:48] | The hard part’s over. | 最麻烦的部分已经结束了 |
[26:49] | Your cut’s over a hundred thousand dollars, Angela. | 你可以拿到十几万 安琪拉 |
[26:54] | So drop off the child and meet me at Cedar Wind. | 送好孩子 来雪松风找我 |
[26:57] | I promise you, when you get what’s coming to you, | 我保证 你将得到的一切 |
[27:00] | your life will change forever. | 会改变你的命运 |
[27:15] | Agents Ressler and Park, FBI. | 联调局探员 雷斯勒和帕克 |
[27:17] | Uh, what can I do for you? | 有何贵干 |
[27:18] | Was a paternity claim made against Abraham Geller? | 是否有人要和亚伯拉罕·盖勒做亲子鉴定 |
[27:21] | I don’t discuss my clients’ cases. | 我不能透露委托人的案子 |
[27:22] | This isn’t about your client. It’s about a woman’s life. | 我们不关心你的委托人 是要救一个女人 |
[27:25] | I’m sure you can appreciate this is privileged information. | 相信你们能理解这些信息都受委托关系保护 |
[27:27] | Yes, but it’s a life-threatening situation. | 是的 但现在生死攸关 |
[27:29] | What you know could save Angela Hendrickson’s life. | 你掌握的信息可以救安琪拉·亨德里克森的命 |
[27:32] | – Has she been here? – ?Yeah. | -她来过这里吗 -嗯 |
[27:34] | To chisel a decent family out of a small fortune. | 想讹正经人家一笔小钱 |
[27:36] | So she signed a settlement agreement. You wired the money? | 所以她签署了和解协议 你已经汇了钱吗 |
[27:38] | I did. Less than an hour ago. | 汇了 不到一个钟头前 |
[27:56] | I thought you’d be alone. | 我以为你会一个人呢 |
[27:58] | I…couldn’t leave her. | 我…离不开她 |
[28:01] | I know it wasn’t what we agreed to. | 我知道这和我们说好的不一样 |
[28:03] | Oh, no, don’t give it another thought. | 没事 别胡思乱想 |
[28:05] | I’m glad she’s here. | 我很高兴她在 |
[28:06] | I think every child should have a loving home. | 孩子都应该生活在充满爱的环境里 |
[28:08] | Just not yours. | 只不过不是你给的 |
[28:17] | I found her…Angela Hendrickson. | 我找到了 安琪拉·亨德里克森 |
[28:20] | Now, she’s not answering our calls, but she received a call | 她现在不接我们的电话 但半小时前 |
[28:23] | outside a Rockville Fire station 30 minutes ago, | 她在罗克维尔消防站外接了一通电话 |
[28:25] | and her cell just pinged a tower off county road 75. | 而她的手机信号最近出现在75号县道外 |
[28:28] | What’s the green area? | 那片绿地是什么 |
[28:29] | That is Cedar Wind Cemetery in Livingston. | 是利文斯顿的雪松风墓园 |
[28:32] | Oh, cemetery. That’s bad. | 墓园 糟了 |
[28:33] | – Ressler. That’s, uh… – That’s really bad. | -雷斯勒 -那…糟透了 |
[28:35] | Ressler, we have a location. | 雷斯勒 找到一个定位 |
[28:36] | Keen will meet you on-site. | 基恩和你现场会合 |
[29:02] | Aww. Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[29:04] | We’re almost finished. We’ll be home soon. | 就快好了 马上就回家 |
[29:08] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[29:09] | Angela, I am so sorry. | 安琪拉 很抱歉 |
[29:12] | I never meant for you to see this. | 没想过让你看到这些 |
[29:39] | – Yeah? – Jalal? | -你好 -贾拉 |
[29:41] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[29:43] | A friend from the mosque. | 清真寺来的 |
[29:49] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别打 别打 |
[29:50] | Okay, okay! Okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:11] | Where is Imam Asmal? | 阿斯玛尔伊玛目在哪 |
[30:13] | I don’t know. I don’t. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[30:15] | – I’m sorry. – You do. | -抱歉 -你知道 |
[30:17] | Answer the question. | 老实交代 |
[30:18] | Hello, little girl. We’ll be home real soon. | 你好啊 小姑娘 马上就回家了 |
[30:24] | Good heavens. | 老天 |
[30:27] | Hands! Put your hands in the air! | 举起手 举起双手 |
[30:29] | Got a baby here. | 这儿有个婴儿 |
[30:31] | Where is she?! | 她人呢 |
[30:32] | – Angela Hendrickson — where?! – I don’t — | -安琪拉·亨德里克森人 -我不… |
[30:34] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识这个人 |
[30:35] | Where is she, Nyle? | 她人呢 奈尔 |
[30:39] | – Which grave? – I have no… | -哪个坟 -我不 |
[30:40] | Answer me! | 快回答 |
[30:41] | I have no earthly idea what you mean! | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[30:44] | He doesn’t want her to suffer, so she’s sedated, | 他不希望她遭太多罪所以给她注射了镇静剂 |
[30:46] | but she may still be alive. | 但她可能还活着 |
[30:48] | We need to fan out. | 大家分散行动 |
[30:50] | We’re looking for a fresh grave. | 要找的是新坟 |
[30:52] | There can’t be many. | 不会有太多的 |
[31:03] | How do we get to the basement? | 怎么去地下室 |
[31:05] | I don’t have a basement. | 我没有地下室 |
[31:27] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[31:47] | Hey! I got something! | 有发现 |
[31:59] | I feel something! | 感觉到了 |
[32:11] | She’s got a pulse. | 她还有心跳 |
[32:13] | Get on the radio! Call the paramedics! | 呼叫 呼叫医疗组 |
[32:29] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[32:45] | The women you brutalized, | 你残杀过的女人 |
[32:46] | how many are there? | 究竟有多少 |
[32:49] | I try not to think about them. | 我尽量不去想她们 |
[32:59] | It wasn’t personal. | 我无意针对某个人 |
[33:01] | I needed hosts willing to break the law, | 我只是需要找愿意违法的主办人 |
[33:04] | and they did that just by showing up at my hotel room. | 她们就这么出现在我酒店房间 |
[33:08] | Desperate and broke… | 走投无路 身无分文 |
[33:12] | And what — dispensable? | 而且呢…可以抛弃吗 |
[33:16] | It isn’t my fault that nobody cares when a prostitute dies. | 妓女死了没人在乎 这不是我的错 |
[33:19] | No, people care. Families care. | 不对 人们在乎 家人在乎 |
[33:23] | This was never about killing those women. | 你的目的不是杀死这些女人 |
[33:29] | Agent Keen, I have spent my life surrounded by death — | 基恩探员 我这一生都伴随着死亡 |
[33:35] | surrounded by the pain that comes with life’s end, | 都伴随着生命终结的痛苦 |
[33:39] | the futility of it all. | 这徒劳的一切 |
[33:40] | It’s a lonely existence. | 我孤身一人 |
[33:42] | One that I thought money could change. | 原以为钱能改变这一切 |
[33:44] | So I came up with a way to steal money | 所以我想了个法子偷钱 |
[33:46] | from people that wouldn’t care that it was missing… | 目标是那些注意不到钱财失窃的人 |
[33:49] | the dead. | 死人 |
[33:51] | I like to think of them as “Donors.” | 我喜欢把他们叫做”捐赠者” |
[33:53] | But the donors required hosts… | 但捐赠方需要主办人 |
[33:55] | women who, sadly, needed to die to protect the plan… | 就是这些为了计划而不得不死的可怜女人 |
[34:00] | which is why I chose women who needed to be freed | 所以我才选了需要从她们 |
[34:04] | from their otherwise insufferable lives. | 苦不堪言的生活中解脱的女人 |
[34:09] | Finally, the plan requires a child. | 最后 我的计划需要一个孩子 |
[34:14] | What did you do with the children? | 你对孩子们做了什么 |
[34:15] | Well, I tell all the mothers | 我告诉所有的那些母亲 |
[34:16] | that I plan to give the newborns away. | 我打算把新生儿们送走 |
[34:18] | Some mothers don’t like that, and some, like Angela, | 有些当妈的不想这样 也有些人 比如安琪拉 |
[34:21] | even try to keep their babies. | 甚至试图留下她们的孩子 |
[34:23] | That upset me at first, until I realized | 一开始我还为此烦恼 后来我意识到 |
[34:26] | that the money those children provided me wasn’t the solution. | 那些孩子给我带来的收益不是解决办法 |
[34:31] | The children were the solution. | 孩子才是解决办法 |
[34:35] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[34:37] | It means I couldn’t leave them at the fire station | 意思是我不能把他们丢在消防站 |
[34:40] | like I thought. | 不像我想的那样 |
[34:41] | Means I needed them. | 意思是我需要他们 |
[34:43] | Means I couldn’t let them go, that they needed me. | 我不能送走他们 他们需要我 |
[34:46] | Needed you? | 需要你 |
[34:47] | Forging the adoption paperwork wasn’t cheap, | 伪造收养的相关文件并不便宜 |
[34:50] | but money isn’t a problem for me. | 但我有的是钱 |
[34:53] | I just didn’t want any of those kids to grow up alone… | 我不希望他们中的任何一个孩子孤苦长大 |
[34:58] | …like me, without a family. | 像我一样 无家可归 |
[35:01] | They needed sisters and brothers. | 他们需要兄弟姐妹 |
[35:04] | Where are the kids, Nyle? | 孩子们在哪儿 奈尔 |
[35:06] | They’re home. | 他们在家 |
[35:08] | They have all they need. | 他们得到了想要的一切 |
[35:09] | A loving father. | 一个慈爱的父亲 |
[35:11] | Unbelievable financial resources. | 极其优渥的经济条件 |
[35:14] | What’s gonna happen to those kids? | 那些孩子会怎么样 |
[35:17] | What are they gonna say when they find out what you did? | 他们知道你的所作所为后 会有什么看法 |
[35:19] | Oh, don’t tell them what I did. | 别告诉他们我做了什么 |
[35:22] | They don’t need to know. | 他们不需要知道 |
[35:23] | They gave me such a precious gift. | 他们是上天给予我的恩赐 |
[35:25] | I mean, I was dead. | 我本来心都死了 |
[35:27] | They brought me back to life. | 是他们让我重回世间 |
[35:29] | All that matters are those kids’ lives. | 最重要的是这些孩子的人生 |
[35:32] | And with you in prison, they’re gonna be a whole lot better. | 你入狱后 他们会过得好很多 |
[35:37] | Imam Asmal. | 阿斯玛尔伊玛目 |
[35:38] | I’m telling you I don’t know. | 我告诉你了我不知道 |
[35:40] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[35:42] | Refugees seeking asylum. | 寻求庇护的难民 |
[35:44] | Imam Asmal knows nothing of this. | 阿斯玛尔伊玛目对此一无所知 |
[35:46] | I thought the FBI took him because they thought he did. | 我以为联调局带走他是因为他们觉得他知道 |
[35:49] | And you have no ties to Tahrir al-Sham. | 你和黎凡特解放组织并无瓜葛 |
[35:52] | Me? I’m trying to save them from Tahrir al-Sham. | 我吗 我在努力把他们从黎凡特解放组织中解救出来 |
[35:55] | The United States has made it illegal for them to come here. | 按美国法律的规定 他们来这是非法的 |
[35:58] | But the Prophet Muhammed teaches us not to obey the created | 但先知穆罕默德教导我们 如果人为之物 |
[36:02] | if it means disobeying the Creator. | 有违造物主本意 那就无需遵从 |
[36:05] | Harold, CTD traced a cellphone belonging to one of the extremists. | 哈罗德 反恐部追踪到一部极端分子的手机 |
[36:09] | They traced it to a safe house in West Adams. | 他们追踪到它的位置在西亚当斯的安全屋 |
[36:11] | Units are en route. | 支援小组正在前往 |
[36:12] | They’re not extremists. They’re humanitarians. | 他们不是极端分子 他们是人道主义者 |
[36:15] | Humanitarians took the imam? | 人道主义者会带走伊玛目吗 |
[36:17] | How long do we have before the troops arrive? | 在武装力量到达前 我们还有多长时间 |
[36:20] | You are at the safe house. | 你在那个安全屋里 |
[36:22] | It’s feeling less and less safe with every second. | 这里感觉越来越不安全了 |
[36:36] | Looks like your cold-case theory was right, Liz. | 看来你的悬案理论是对的 莉斯 |
[36:39] | I confirmed it. | 我确认过了 |
[36:41] | He set the money aside for the children. | 他把钱留给了孩子们 |
[36:43] | A guy with a conscience who does what he did, | 一个心存良知的人做了他这种事 |
[36:46] | that’s way scarier than a straight psychopath. | 反而比纯粹的精神病患者更可怕 |
[36:49] | We should tell the widows their husbands didn’t cheat on them. | 我们应该告诉寡妇们 她们的丈夫没有出轨 |
[36:52] | And the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[36:53] | What’s being done about the kids? | 对于孩子们有实施什么措施吗 |
[36:54] | Child Services is reaching out to the families of both parents. | 儿童服务机构正在联系孩子父母双方的家庭 |
[36:57] | Hopefully someone will step up. | 希望有答应领养的人 |
[36:59] | Hi. I’m Margaret. | 你好呀 我是玛格丽特 |
[37:04] | I’m your grandma. | 我是你的外婆 |
[37:07] | Aren’t you the sweetest? | 没有比你更可爱的了 |
[37:09] | You have your mother’s eyes. | 你的眼睛和你妈妈一模一样 |
[37:12] | What about Angela? | 安琪拉呢 |
[37:13] | Will she get to keep her child? | 她能留着孩子吗 |
[37:14] | She’s under house arrest, awaiting trial. | 她被禁足在家 等待审判 |
[37:16] | But mothers can keep their infants with them in prison for up to 18 months. | 但母亲可以在狱中抚养小孩18个月 |
[37:30] | Ah. Please tell me you’re hungry. | 拜托告诉我你饿了 |
[37:32] | Tonight’s special is wagyu beef. | 今晚的特色菜是神户牛肉 |
[37:34] | So this is what it’s all about. Asylum seekers. | 原来是为了这个 避难者 |
[37:37] | Counterterrorism division is looking for extremists that don’t exist | 反恐部门正在寻找莫须有的极端分子 |
[37:41] | when they should be looking for Dembe’s imam. | 而其实他们应该寻找邓比的伊玛目的下落 |
[37:44] | His kidnapping is completely unrelated and, as yet, unsolved. | 他的绑架案根本与之无关 却还没侦破 |
[37:48] | I checked with MPD on my way over. | 我在来的路上跟警察局确认过了 |
[37:50] | They’ve got nothing. | 他们什么线索都没有 |
[37:51] | No forensics. No witnesses. | 没有物证 没有目击证人 |
[37:53] | Sakiya said the same. | 崎谷也这么说 |
[37:55] | I told her to double-check everything, but… | 我让她再把所有东西检查一遍 但是 |
[37:58] | I’m afraid…it’s a diminishing return. | 恐怕也是无用功 |
[38:02] | How’s he holding up? | 他怎么样了 |
[38:05] | It’s hard for him. | 这对他来说很艰难 |
[38:08] | Especially since he knows I’m to blame. | 尤其是他知道 这件事应该怪我 |
[38:11] | You? | 你 |
[38:12] | People close to me are often in harm’s way. | 与我亲近的人总是会被伤害 |
[38:15] | Dembe’s imam is not close to you. | 邓比的伊玛目并不跟你亲近 |
[38:18] | No. But Dembe is. | 是的 但是邓比是 |
[38:21] | I don’t think whoever did this | 我认为这件事的幕后黑手 |
[38:24] | is interested in extremists or clerics and refugees. | 并不意在极端分子或神职人员与难民 |
[38:29] | I think they’re interested in me. | 我认为他们的目标是我 |
[38:38] | At first, I thought you screwed up, | 起先 我以为是你搞砸了 |
[38:40] | that Koslov ran because he knew you were following him. | 科思洛夫逃跑 是因为他知道你在跟踪他 |
[38:43] | But then I realized Ilya wasn’t scared of you. | 但是接着我意识到 伊利亚并不怕你 |
[38:47] | You’re the one who’s scared. | 是你怕他 |
[38:49] | Reddington got to you. | 雷丁顿找到你了 |
[38:53] | Ilya Koslov has information that could save my mother’s life. | 伊利亚·科思洛夫有可以救我母亲一命的信息 |
[38:57] | And you helped prevent me from finding it. | 而你阻止了我找到它 |
[39:01] | The least you can do is tell me why. | 至少你能告诉我原因吧 |
[39:04] | You have powerful enemies. | 你的敌人很强大 |
[39:07] | I had no idea he was one of them. | 我不知道他也是我的敌人之一 |
[39:11] | The Sikorsky Archive. | 西科斯基档案馆 |
[39:15] | What’s that? | 那里是 |
[39:17] | Before Reddington warned me off, | 在雷丁顿警告我之前 |
[39:19] | I had a mic trained on Ilya’s apartment. | 我窃听了伊利亚的公寓 |
[39:22] | That archive, whatever it is, | 那个档案馆 不管它是什么 |
[39:25] | he’s obsessed with it. | 他对那个档案馆很着迷 |
[39:26] | If Koslov has information that could save a woman’s life, | 如果科思洛夫有可以拯救一个女人性命的信息 |
[39:30] | my guess it’s in that archive. | 我猜就在那个档案馆里 |
[39:50] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多事得谈谈 |
[39:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:57] | How about you let me ask the questions? | 不如让我来问你问题吧 |
[40:12] | What, you change your number? | 怎么 你换号码了 |
[40:13] | That’s cold. | 真无情啊 |
[40:15] | – I got nothing to say to you. – ?Maybe not. | -我没什么好跟你说的 -也许你是这样 |
[40:18] | But I got something to say to you, | 但是我有事情要跟你说 |
[40:19] | and, trust me, ?you’re gonna want to hear it. | 相信我 你会想知道的 |
[40:23] | That’s Ray Field — | 这是雷·菲尔德 |
[40:25] | until next week, when they break ground on the strip mall. | 下周他们在购物中心动工后 他就不是这样了 |
[40:29] | Digging up Ray Field? | 他们会挖出雷·菲尔德 |
[40:30] | Yeah, baby brother. | 是的 小弟弟 |
[40:32] | And all the secrets under it. | 以及所有埋藏起来的秘密 |
[40:38] | Yes. | 好 |
[40:41] | I’ll tell him. | 我会跟他说的 |
[40:44] | They’re at the safe house on Vermont. | 他们现在在佛蒙特街的安全屋 |
[40:46] | Jalal asked me to thank you. | 贾拉让我谢谢你 |
[40:49] | Happy ending for them. | 对他们来说是个美满的结局 |
[40:51] | For you, not so much. | 对你来说 就不是了 |
[40:54] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[40:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:03] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:13] | I found something. | 我找到线索了 |
[41:15] | A fingerprint on the corner of the imam’s desk. | 在伊玛目桌角发现了一枚指纹 |
[41:18] | Could you identify it? | 你能鉴别出来吗 |
[41:19] | I could. But, uh… | 可以 但是 |
[41:21] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[41:23] | Belongs to a man who’s been in prison for 15 years. | 指纹属于一个已经在监狱待了15年的男人 |
[41:26] | Arturo Ruel. | 阿图罗·鲁埃尔 |
[41:28] | How can that be? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[41:30] | I don’t know. Perhaps Raymond will. | 我不知道 也许雷蒙德会知道 |
[41:33] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[41:39] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |