时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢你们 |
[00:06] | Ah, lift tickets. | 缆车票 |
[00:09] | To Whistler Blackcomb. | 到惠斯勒黑梳山 |
[00:10] | Blackcomb’s supposed to be the sickest snowboarding on earth. | 在黑梳山玩单板滑雪应该是最好的了 |
[00:13] | – So says the Internet. – And we got him a bath caddy? | -网上也这么说 -我们就只送他浴球 |
[00:15] | He said no gifts. You said no gifts, right? | 他说不要带礼物的 你说过的 是不是 |
[00:17] | I know, I — | 我知道 我… |
[00:18] | – The presence of friends is a gift. – Indeed. | -朋友欢聚一堂就是最好的礼物 -确实 |
[00:22] | – Thank you, Teddy. I can’t wait. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 泰迪 我迫不及待了 -不客气 |
[00:24] | Open this next. | 下一个礼物拆这个 |
[00:27] | You really didn’t need to, Raymond. | 你真的不用这样的 雷蒙德 |
[00:28] | Ah, come on, come on. | 快拆开 看看 |
[00:32] | No. | 我的天 |
[00:33] | Yessiree! | 喜不喜欢 |
[00:35] | This is the one we saw in the village outside Lusail. | 这是我们在路萨尔外的村庄里看到的 |
[00:38] | The same. You knew, right? | 就是那条 你猜到了 对不对 |
[00:40] | But you got it? | 是你买下来了 |
[00:41] | – You didn’t know? – I had no idea. | -你不知道 -完全没想到 |
[00:43] | I went back to buy it, and she said it was sold. | 我想回去买的 但她说已经被人买走了 |
[00:45] | Because of the guy in the jacket. | 因为那个穿夹克的人 |
[00:46] | The one you said was following us? | 你说跟着我们的那个人 |
[00:48] | He wasn’t fo– I had to say something to get rid of you. | 他才没有… 我总得说些什么支开你 |
[00:51] | I smuggled the damned thing onto the jet in my hat | 我像B级电影里的毒品走私犯一样 |
[00:53] | like some “B”-movie drug runner. | 把这玩意藏在帽子里偷运上了飞机 |
[01:00] | Thank you, Raymond. It’s perfect. | 谢谢你 雷蒙德 我太喜欢了 |
[01:01] | Happy birthday, my friend. | 生日快乐 我的朋友 |
[01:07] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:10] | Excuse me? I’m sorry. | 你说什么 不好意思 |
[01:11] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[01:14] | Mr. Orville. | 奥维尔先生 |
[01:18] | – Hello? – The nesting casket. | -你好 -套匣 |
[01:20] | – You have it? – I do. | -在你手上 -是的 |
[01:21] | Good. She has a potential buyer. | 很好 她找到了潜在买家 |
[01:24] | No. For all six? | 真的吗 六个全要 |
[01:26] | Yes. The entire set. The team is gathering. | 是的 整套 已经召集团队了 |
[01:28] | She wants everyone to bring their caskets to the island. | 她希望每个人都能带着匣子去岛上 |
[01:31] | Spend the weekend. Meet the buyer. | 过个周末 见见买家 |
[01:32] | 7: 00 p.M. Friday. Come alone. | 周五晚上七点 一个人来 |
[01:35] | No, that’s nowhere near enough time. | 不行 时间远远不够 |
[01:37] | Friday, 7: 00 p.M. | 周五晚上七点 |
[01:38] | There will be no extensions. | 不能延期 |
[01:40] | Don’t let the others down. | 别让其他人失望 |
[01:42] | Looks like we’ll have to eat our cake and ice cream on the jet. | 看来我们只能在飞机上享受蛋糕和冰淇淋了 |
[01:46] | You and I are going to Artemivsk. | 我们要去阿特穆斯克 |
[01:48] | We can’t. It’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[01:50] | We have to get that casket. | 我们必须要去拿匣子 |
[01:52] | Things are different now. | 现在情况不一样了 |
[01:53] | The entire neighborhood is controlled by separatists. | 整个街区被分裂派占领了 |
[01:56] | They know you supply arms to the Ukrainian army. | 他们知道你给乌克兰军队提供武器 |
[01:58] | Well, they have Russia for their guns. | 他们背后也有俄罗斯提供枪支 |
[02:00] | They don’t care. They want your head. | 他们不在乎 他们要你的命 |
[02:02] | This is bigger than me. I have an obligation to the others. | 这不仅关乎我个人 我还要对其他人负责 |
[02:05] | If she has a buyer for the entire set, | 如果有人要买整套匣子 |
[02:07] | the profit would not only be obscene but flagrant. | 那已经不止是高额利润 而是暴利 |
[02:10] | We have to go to the vault, get that casket. | 我们必须去保险库拿匣子 |
[02:12] | – Time is precious. – I can go for you. | -时间不等人 -我可以替你去 |
[02:15] | Only my print opens the locks. | 只有我的指纹能解锁 |
[02:17] | How do you suggest we get you behind enemy lines? | 你觉得我们要怎么让你穿过敌人防线 |
[02:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:20] | If they want me dead, | 如果他们想要我的命 |
[02:21] | maybe we should just give them what they want. | 或许我们应该给他们想要的 |
[02:45] | Bring him around back. | 带他从后面绕进来 |
[02:54] | Good Lord, that was rejuvenating. | 我的天 真是让人倍感年轻 |
[02:55] | I slept like a vampire. | 我睡得像个吸血鬼 |
[02:57] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[03:00] | Good to see you, Vasyl. | 很高兴见到你 瓦西里 |
[03:03] | You look well. | 你看起来容光焕发 |
[03:04] | – Are these your guys? – Yes. | -这些是你的人 -是的 |
[03:06] | They know only of the job but not who the job is for. | 他们只知道工作内容 不知道为谁工作 |
[03:09] | Well, let’s be quick about it. | 那我们速战速决 |
[03:11] | There’s a mob’s worth of separatists | 有一群分裂派的暴徒 |
[03:13] | who want my head on a stick. | 想把我的脑袋串在木棒上 |
[03:44] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[03:45] | – What is it? – It’s one of six. | -这是什么 -这是六分之一 |
[03:47] | They descend in size from largest to smallest, | 他们从大到小 |
[03:51] | each one fitting inside another. | 互相嵌套 |
[03:54] | Like Russian dolls. | 像俄罗斯套娃 |
[03:55] | Same idea, but the Matryoshkas didn’t appear | 理念相同 但俄罗斯套娃到1800年代后期 |
[03:58] | until the late 1800s. | 才出现 |
[04:00] | This is Byzantine, 12th century, found in Turkey. | 这是拜占庭式 十二世纪在土耳其发现的 |
[04:04] | Simply put, they weren’t even supposed to exist, | 简而言之 在那个时间段 |
[04:06] | not at that time, not in that part of the world. | 那个地方 它们本不该出现 |
[04:09] | Once joined with its five partners, | 一旦与另外五个配成一套 |
[04:12] | this little box will be more valuable | 这个小盒子将比 |
[04:14] | than all the treasure in this vault and more. | 这个保险库里所有的财宝加起来都值钱得多 |
[04:19] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[04:25] | Not another step. | 不许动 |
[04:33] | Anything you care to share? | 有没有什么想说的 |
[04:35] | Oksana. They took her. | 奥克萨那 他们把她抓走了 |
[04:38] | They threatened to kill her if I didn’t — | 如果不听话 他们就要杀了她 |
[04:41] | When were they called? | 你什么时候叫他们的 |
[04:42] | Soon after you arrived. | 你来之后不久 |
[04:44] | So they’re almost here. | 这么说他们快到了 |
[04:46] | Raymond, I’m sorry. I didn’t — | 雷蒙德 对不起 我不是… |
[04:49] | – Do they know? – They know nothing. | -他们知不知道 -他们什么都不知道 |
[04:50] | They’re here to get you out like we planned. | 他们是来按计划把你带出去的 |
[04:52] | – But, Raymond, the rebels — – Dembe, let’s move. | -但雷蒙德 叛军… -邓比 我们走 |
[05:45] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 是什么风把你吹来了 |
[05:47] | I’ve missed you, Cynthia. | 我很想你 辛西娅 |
[05:51] | Ah, Dembe. | 邓比 |
[05:53] | Cynthia. | 辛西娅 |
[05:54] | In anticipation of a sale, | 在售卖之前 |
[05:57] | I need you to appraise an item. | 我想请你对这件物品估个价 |
[05:59] | Shouldn’t take more than a moment. | 应该不会花太久时间 |
[06:03] | This can’t be what I — | 这不会是我想的那个吧 |
[06:07] | I had heard rumors, and I never dared believe them. | 我听见过许多谣言 但从没相信过 |
[06:12] | Here, here, here. | 来了 来了 来了 |
[06:20] | I’m in a bit of a rush, my love. | 我有点赶时间 亲爱的 |
[06:23] | What do you think it’s worth? | 你觉得它值多少钱 |
[06:25] | About as much as a politician’s word. | 大概和政客的夸夸其谈等值 |
[06:31] | It’s a fake. | 这是假货 |
[06:32] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[06:33] | The etchings were made with modern tools. | 这些蚀刻都是用现代工具画的 |
[06:38] | This is no more authentic than the Cardiff Giant. | 这比卡蒂夫巨人还假 |
[06:43] | Were there any signs of a break-in at the vault, | 保险库最近有失窃吗 |
[06:46] | anything missing? | 有什么东西丢了吗 |
[06:48] | No, nothing. | 不 没有 |
[06:49] | Whatever thief is responsible for this | 不管是哪个小偷干的 |
[06:52] | must’ve forged and replaced the caskets | 他肯定在我们拿到这些匣子之前 |
[06:56] | before we ever got our hands on them. | 就已经狸猫换太子了 |
[07:00] | We stole a bunch of counterfeits. | 我们偷走了一堆假货 |
[07:02] | Oh, my God. This is unbelievable. | 我的老天 真是难以置信 |
[07:07] | You’re taking this better than I might’ve expected. | 你的承受能力比我想象中高得多 |
[07:10] | The others are gonna show up at our meeting | 其他人都会赶去那里见面 |
[07:12] | and have no idea the entire thing is a hoax. | 却没想到这一切只是一场骗局 |
[07:16] | A big, fat bungle. | 惊天大骗局 |
[07:19] | Six marks, six cons. | 六个全是假的 |
[07:22] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天 |
[07:25] | Cynthia, thank you for your expertise. | 辛西娅 谢谢你的专业鉴定 |
[07:27] | I am terribly embarrassed. | 我太不好意思了 |
[07:30] | Better luck next time. | 希望下次运气会更好 |
[07:32] | You said it. | 借你吉言 |
[07:33] | Cheerio. | 回见 |
[07:34] | Ta-ta. | 回见 |
[07:38] | You know, it occurs to me, if we can find the counterfeiter | 我突然想到如果我们能找到 |
[07:42] | who created this, we might be able to | 谁伪造了这批假货 也许我们就能 |
[07:46] | recover the entire set of original nesting caskets for ourselves. | 亲手追回整套原装套匣了 |
[07:51] | And make a flagrant profit. | 然后牟取暴利 |
[07:53] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这种精神 |
[07:55] | Lemons to lemonade, Dembe. | 真真假假 假假真真 邓比 |
[07:57] | Lemons to lemonade. | 真真假假 假假真真 |
[08:05] | 维多利亚·芬贝格 第137号 | |
[08:10] | You brought down the President of the United States. | 你打倒了美国总统 |
[08:14] | I wouldn’t say that exactly. | 这可不是我的原话 |
[08:17] | You found out he was gonna kill the First Lady, | 你发现他要杀了第一夫人 |
[08:20] | stopped him from doing it, and then he resigned. | 你阻止了他 然后他辞职了 |
[08:22] | Well, when you put it that way — | 你要这样说的话 |
[08:25] | So you do that and deal with | 所以你不仅会干那种事 |
[08:27] | people who weaponize beetles? | 还要面对把甲虫变成武器的人 |
[08:30] | Okay, um, | 好吧 |
[08:32] | what we do is full service | 我们做的是全方位服务 |
[08:37] | and classified. | 并且需要保密 |
[08:38] | And the beetles eat their victims | 那些甲虫会把受害者 |
[08:41] | from the inside out? | 从里到外吃个遍吗 |
[08:42] | Why do you wanna know all this? | 你为什么想知道这些 |
[08:45] | Who comes up with all the nicknames? | 这些绰号都是谁想出来的 |
[08:47] | General Shiro. | 希罗将军 |
[08:49] | The Pharmacist. | 药剂师 |
[08:50] | The Apothecary. | 药剂师 |
[08:52] | Okay, alright, now you’re actually scaring me. | 好吧 好吧 现在你真的吓到我了 |
[08:56] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[08:59] | I love a bad boy. | 我爱上了个坏男人 |
[09:11] | He’s gone into A-Fib. Call 911. | 他在房颤 打911 |
[09:18] | Hello? Yes. My husband’s having a heart attack. | 你好 是的 我丈夫心脏病犯了 |
[09:21] | My name? | 我的名字 |
[09:24] | Mrs. Elodie Radcliffe. | 艾洛蒂·拉德克里夫 |
[09:41] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[09:42] | Ohh, boy. | 不是吧 |
[09:44] | What’d you do this time? | 你这次又做了什么 |
[09:46] | I killed your mother. I didn’t shoot her, | 我杀了你妈 枪杀她的人不是我 |
[09:49] | but she’s dead because of me. | 但她是因我而死 |
[09:51] | – Ressler – I went looking for her after you asked me not to and– | -雷斯勒 -你叫我别去找她之后我还是去了 |
[09:53] | Ressler. She isn’t dead. | 雷斯勒 她没死 |
[09:58] | But you– I mean, you– you told Cooper that | 但是你 你跟库珀说 |
[10:00] | Reddington saw her gunned down on the street. | 雷丁顿看到她在街上被枪杀了 |
[10:03] | She staged that for Reddington’s benefit. | 她为雷丁顿演了这出戏 |
[10:11] | So Reddington would tell everyone she’s dead, | 所以雷丁顿告诉所有人她已经死了 |
[10:12] | and the dogs would be called off. | 然后那些耳目就会被召回 |
[10:14] | But they’re gonna come back | 但他们还会回来的 |
[10:15] | unless she finds another way to protect herself. | 除非她找到别的办法保护自己 |
[10:17] | And until she does, we can’t tell anyone she’s alive. | 所以在她有能力自卫前 我们不能告诉别人她还活着 |
[10:22] | Did Reddington admit that it was her? | 雷丁顿承认是她了吗 |
[10:24] | Not to me, and I don’t want to admit it to him. | 没跟我承认 我也不想跟他承认 |
[10:28] | He must know it’s what I’m thinking. | 他一定知道我是这么想的 |
[10:30] | So play dumb. | 那就装傻 |
[10:31] | I mean, ask if it was her, he’ll say no, | 要是问那是不是她 他会矢口否认 |
[10:33] | and then it’s done. | 然后就没法继续问了 |
[10:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:39] | What’s the munchkin dancing in? | 这芒奇金舞鞋是准备跳什么舞 |
[10:41] | “Sleeping Beauty.” | “睡美人” |
[10:42] | She’s a lilac fairy. | 她扮演紫丁香仙女 |
[10:44] | Impressive. | 太棒了 |
[10:47] | I was in the chorus. | 我以前参加过合唱团 |
[10:49] | You danced? | 你跳过舞 |
[10:51] | In tights? | 穿紧身衣 |
[10:53] | Well, that’s an image I’ll never be able to forget. | 这画面我永生难忘 |
[10:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:00] | Play dumb. Smart move. | 装傻 聪明点 |
[11:05] | – Hi. – What do you know about antique nesting caskets? | -嗨 -关于古代套匣你知道些什么 |
[11:09] | – Can I ask you a question? – Some years ago, | -我能问你个问题吗 -若干年前 |
[11:12] | five colleagues and I acquired a complete set. | 我和五位同事弄到了一整套 |
[11:16] | Was the woman from Paris my mother? | 巴黎来的那个女人是我母亲吗 |
[11:21] | A kindly woman comes into your life | 一位友善的女人进入了你的生活 |
[11:24] | and takes an interest in you and your child. | 对你和你的孩子表现得非常关心 |
[11:29] | It’s only natural for you to make that wish. | 你会这样想象也是人之常情 |
[11:32] | Was it her? | 是她吗 |
[11:35] | I know you don’t want it to be true, Elizabeth, | 我知道你不希望这是真的 伊丽莎白 |
[11:38] | but your mother is gone. | 但你母亲已经死了 |
[11:44] | Tell me about the caskets. | 说说那些匣子吧 |
[11:46] | Mine is a forgery. | 我这个是伪造品 |
[11:48] | The casket you stole had already been stolen? | 你自以为偷来的匣子已经被人偷走了 |
[11:50] | The irony is rich. | 讽刺得很 |
[11:52] | As is the forger. | 伪造者应该发大财了 |
[11:53] | If they fooled me, they’ve fooled others. | 他们既然骗过了我 就一定也骗过了其他人 |
[11:55] | So you want us to find whoever’s responsible | 所以你希望我们找出始作俑者 |
[11:58] | so you can get your casket back. | 这样你就能拿回你的匣子了 |
[12:00] | Forged or stolen art and antiquities | 艺术品市场的总价值超过500亿美元 |
[12:03] | represent up to 10% | 其中伪造的或被盗的 |
[12:04] | of an art market valued at over $50 billion. | 艺术品和古董占比高达一成 |
[12:08] | That’s $5 billion. | 也就是50亿 |
[12:10] | And, yes, I have a stake in your finding this forger, | 另外 的确 你们找到伪造者的确对我有利 |
[12:13] | but if they’re as good as I believe them to be, | 但如果他们真有我想象得那么厉害 |
[12:16] | I’m giving you the tip of an enormous iceberg. | 那我给你的线索只是硕大冰山的一角 |
[12:20] | Reddington actually underestimated the problem here. | 雷丁顿其实低估了问题的严重性 |
[12:23] | It turns out that up to 20% of the art-and-antiquities market | 事实上 艺术品和古董市场中有两成商品 |
[12:27] | is made up of forgeries. That’s almost $10 billion | 都是伪造的 也就是说有将近 |
[12:30] | worth of counterfeits being passed off as real | 价值100亿美元的赝品被当作真迹 |
[12:32] | to governments, museums, and individuals. | 流入了政府 博物馆 和私人手里 |
[12:35] | $10 billion’s a lot of fakes. | 100亿得有多少赝品啊 |
[12:37] | Can it be that easy to do? | 伪造起来有这么容易吗 |
[12:38] | These are great pieces of art. | 那些可都是伟大的艺术品 |
[12:40] | Forgers don’t have to be great artists, just great engineers. | 伪造者无需擅长艺术 只需要是优秀的工程师 |
[12:43] | – What do you mean? – No matter how good a forger is, | -什么意思 -无论一个伪造者有多厉害 |
[12:45] | he’s basically copying, right? | 他都只是在临摹 不是吗 |
[12:46] | And there are technical ways of doing that, | 临摹有很多技术手段 |
[12:49] | like camera obscura. | 比如暗箱 |
[12:51] | By using mirrors, you can project an image onto a canvas, | 利用镜子将一幅图像投影到画布上 |
[12:54] | and if you project that image in small sections, | 如果你一小块一小块地投影那副图像 |
[12:57] | you can essentially do a paint-by-numbers masterpiece. | 你最终就能完成一幅纯技术化的杰作 |
[13:02] | Hey, Victoria, you here? It’s time. | 维多利亚 你在吗 到时间了 |
[13:06] | Reddington and his pals lifted the caskets | 雷丁顿和他的同僚从奥林匹亚画廊 |
[13:08] | from the Olympian Gallery. | 偷走了那些匣子 |
[13:10] | So he’s an art thief now. | 他又是艺术品大盗了 |
[13:11] | He thinks that if the person we’re looking for | 他觉得我们要找的这个人 |
[13:13] | was able to forge one piece of art there, he forged others. | 既然能伪造一件 就一定伪造了其他的 |
[13:17] | Yeah, but there’s thousands of pieces in the museum. | 是 但博物馆里有上千件艺术品 |
[13:18] | Where would we start? | 我们要从哪里入手 |
[13:19] | With a self-portrait by Judith Leyster. He thinks it’s a fake. | 朱迪思·莱斯特的自画像 他觉得那是赝品 |
[13:23] | Contact the museum and see if he’s right. | 联系博物馆 看看他说对没有 |
[13:25] | But before you do, Agent Ressler told me | 但在此之前 雷斯勒探员告诉我 |
[13:27] | you’ve been hiding something from us. | 你有件事一直瞒着我们 |
[13:30] | – He did? – Yes, something very important. | -是吗 -是的 非常重要的事 |
[13:33] | Agnes is in “Sleeping Beauty.” | 艾格尼斯要出演《睡美人》 |
[13:34] | Wait, Agnes is in “Sleeping Beauty”? | 等等 艾格尼斯要演《睡美人》 |
[13:36] | That’s what he, uh — He told you about Agnes’ ballet. | 他就说了…他跟你说了艾格尼斯的芭蕾演出 |
[13:40] | And how great he looks in tights. | 还说了她穿芭蕾服有多美 |
[13:42] | What can I say? It’s a gift. | 怎么说呢 她天赋异禀 |
[13:44] | We want tickets. | 我们要票 |
[13:46] | Alright. | 好的 |
[13:51] | Ah, Victoria, it’s been too long. | 维多利亚 好久没见了 |
[13:53] | You screwed me, Saul, and I want to know why. | 你爽约了 索尔 我想知道为什么 |
[14:04] | 警告 锅炉房 仅限授权人员进入 | |
[14:05] | We had the Olympian Gallery test the Leyster. | 我们让奥林匹亚画廊鉴定了莱斯特的画 |
[14:07] | Reddington’s right. It is a forgery. | 雷丁顿是对的 那是幅伪造品 |
[14:09] | Using a spectrometer, they were able to detect | 他们利用光谱仪检测到了 |
[14:11] | trace amounts of a synthetic pigment | 极少量的某种合成颜料 |
[14:13] | that was invented centuries after Leyster died. | 是在莱斯特死后几百年才被发明的 |
[14:16] | Did they test the painting when it was donated to the museum? | 画作捐赠给博物馆的时候他们鉴定了吗 |
[14:18] | Yes, and the painting was everything it should be. | 鉴定了 画没有问题 |
[14:20] | So when they hung the portrait, it was the original, | 所以博物馆展出的时候 画还是真迹 |
[14:22] | and now it’s not. Any idea how they pulled that off? | 而现在却不是了 知道他们怎么做到的吗 |
[14:24] | The trust is separate from the company. | 信托和公司是分离的 |
[14:26] | But the company funds it, | 但是由公司资助的 |
[14:28] | and now the funds are needed elsewhere. | 而现在这些资金别有他用 |
[14:30] | To pay for the lawsuits to defend the indefensible. | 用来打官司 辩护无可辩驳之人 |
[14:33] | Your father doesn’t see it that way. | 你父亲不这么认为 |
[14:34] | My father doesn’t see it at all. | 我父亲根本不在乎这件事 |
[14:39] | Smoke level zero. | 烟雾量为零 |
[14:40] | I don’t know what’s going on, but protocol is | 我不知道发生了什么 不过按规定 |
[14:41] | – we should evacuate. – Please exit the building immediately. | -我们需要撤离 -请立即离开建筑 |
[14:43] | I’m not going anywhere until I get the answers I’m looking for. | 在得到答案之前 我哪儿都不会去 |
[14:45] | Uh, it’s probably a false alarm. You sit tight. | 可能是误报 你待这儿别动 |
[14:47] | – I’ll go check it out. – Smoke level zero. | -我去看看 -烟雾量为零 |
[14:48] | Please exit the building immediately. | 请立即离开建筑 |
[14:55] | Curator says that a year after they acquired the painting, | 馆长说他们持有该画一年之后 |
[14:57] | they had a gas-line explosion in the parking structure. | 停车场里有过一次天然气管道爆炸 |
[14:59] | Took out their security system for the afternoon. | 使得他们的安保系统失效了一整个下午 |
[15:01] | As far as we can tell, that’s the only time they were blind. | 据我们所知 这是安保系统唯一失效的一次 |
[15:03] | – Did you pull the feeds? – From before and after. | -你调取录像了吗 -事故前后的都调了 |
[15:05] | – Park is reviewing them now. – Yeah, shut down | -帕克正在看 -对 关闭电梯 |
[15:06] | the elevators just in case. | 以防万一 |
[15:13] | Please exit the building immediately. | 请立即离开建筑 |
[15:21] | Victoria? What are you doing? | 维多利亚 你在做什么 |
[15:24] | I was looking for the bathroom. I must’ve got turned around. | 我在找洗手间 我肯定是走错了 |
[15:26] | Well, the boiler overheated. Looks worse than it is, | 是锅炉过热了 情况没看起来那么糟糕 |
[15:28] | but we need to evacuate. | 但我们还是需要撤离了 |
[15:30] | Please exit the building immediately. | 请立即离开建筑 |
[15:33] | I hope this doesn’t damage any of the collection. | 希望这不会损坏收藏品 |
[15:35] | Yes, that would be a real shame. | 是啊 不然真是太遗憾了 |
[15:51] | Mr. Thornberry, your guest is waiting at your usual table. | 索恩伯里先生 您的客人在老位子等您 |
[15:54] | My guest? | 我的客人 |
[15:55] | I don’t have a guest. | 我没邀请客人 |
[15:57] | Your wife’s ex-husband. | 是您妻子的前夫 |
[16:00] | My wife doesn’t have an ex. | 我妻子没有前夫 |
[16:02] | He said you’d say that. | 他说过您会这么说 |
[16:03] | He said you’d want to be discreet. | 他还说您希望谨慎处理 |
[16:12] | Croft, I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you. | 克罗夫特 见到你实在太高兴了 |
[16:14] | Who the hell are you? And why are you telling the wait staff | 你是谁 你为什么告诉服务生 |
[16:17] | – my wife has an ex-husband? – No, no, no. No, I — | -我妻子有前夫 -不不不 我 |
[16:20] | You understand. I had to tell them something. | 你明白的 我总得有个说辞吧 |
[16:22] | The truth would’ve been so uncomfortable | 真相会让所有知道的人 |
[16:24] | for everyone involved. | 不太舒服 |
[16:26] | Ex-husband just popped into my head. | 前夫只是我想到的第一个借口 |
[16:27] | I don’t even know if you have a wife. | 我都不知道你有没有妻子 |
[16:29] | Do you? | 你有吗 |
[16:31] | Don’t answer that. Doesn’t matter. Please, have a seat. | 别回答了 无所谓 请坐吧 |
[16:33] | I took the liberty of ordering us a few martinis | 我擅自替我们俩点了马提尼 |
[16:36] | and the seafood tower. You’re not allergic, are you? | 和海鲜塔 你吃海鲜不过敏吧 |
[16:39] | I’m calling security. Joseph. | 我要叫保安了 约瑟夫 |
[16:41] | I thought we could crack some claws, | 我想我们可以边吃蟹腿 |
[16:43] | get to know each other, see what hobbies we have in common, | 边了解对方 看我们有什么共同爱好 |
[16:46] | like, I don’t know, say, art theft. | 比如说 也许艺术偷盗 |
[16:54] | Don’t fret. I’m not the police, | 别发愁 我不是警察 |
[16:56] | and I’m certainly not here to arrest you | 当然也不是因为你明知为赃品还购买的画 |
[16:57] | for buying a painting you knew was stolen. | 而来逮捕你 |
[17:01] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[17:02] | To tell you that I happen to know | 来告诉你我刚好知道 |
[17:04] | that the FBI are aware of the painting, | 联调局知道这幅画 |
[17:07] | aware of the theft… | 知道偷窃行为 |
[17:11] | …of the painting, | 知道这幅画被偷了 |
[17:13] | aware of the sale of the stolen painting. | 也知道被盗的画被卖了 |
[17:18] | But not yet your whole part in it. | 但还不知道你参与其中 |
[17:23] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[17:25] | – That’s why you’re here? – Yes. | -你来就为了说这些 -对 |
[17:27] | Well, and for a name — | 还有 为了一个名字 |
[17:31] | of the person who sold you the painting. | 卖给你画的人 |
[17:33] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[17:34] | Well, that would just leave you and the FBI | 那你就得落入联调局的手中 |
[17:38] | and the painting. | 和那幅画一起 |
[17:40] | Very awkward. | 非常尴尬 |
[17:42] | Very awkward. | 非常尴尬 |
[17:45] | Gentlemen, your seafood tower. | 先生们 您点的海鲜塔 |
[17:46] | Ah, magnificent. | 好极了 |
[17:47] | Perhaps a couple of bibs for the gentleman and me. | 请给这位先生和我两个围嘴 |
[17:56] | You know, | 你知道 |
[17:58] | there are easier ways to get more fiber in your diet. | 想补充纤维素还有更简单的方法 |
[18:01] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[18:03] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:06] | Um, Elodie’s husband had a heart attack this morning | 艾洛蒂的丈夫今早心脏病发了 |
[18:09] | and was rushed to the hospital. | 赶忙被送到了医院 |
[18:11] | I’m waiting to hear how he’s doing. | 我正在等他的消息 |
[18:13] | I’m so sorry. That’s terrible. | 真遗憾 那太不幸了 |
[18:16] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[18:20] | Um, do you think it’s natural | 你觉得这样正常吗 |
[18:21] | when someone is suffering as much as he is | 像他那样承受着那么多痛苦时 |
[18:23] | to want them to find some peace? | 别人希望他早日安息 |
[18:25] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[18:26] | Do you think it’s natural to want that | 那你觉得如果你在隔壁 |
[18:28] | when you’re in the next room sleeping with his wife? | 睡着他的老婆时这样想 算正常吗 |
[18:30] | Aram, we’ve talked about this. | 阿兰姆 我们谈过这个了 |
[18:32] | It’s a very complicated situation. | 这个情况很复杂 |
[18:35] | Not for Elodie. If you’d seen her this morning, | 对艾洛蒂来说就不复杂 如果你看到了今早的她 |
[18:36] | you’d know that all she wants is what’s best for him. | 你就知道她只希望让他好好的 |
[18:39] | We got the footage from the museum. | 我们拿到博物馆的监控了 |
[18:42] | This is from the day the gas line erupted. | 这是煤气管道爆炸那天的录像 |
[18:43] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[18:45] | Once the explosion occurs, all the surveillance goes black. | 爆炸发生后 所有监控全都黑了 |
[18:49] | Giving the forger time to swap out the painting. | 让伪造者有时间来调换画作 |
[18:51] | Yeah, we already knew that. | 对 这点我们已经知道了 |
[18:52] | Yes, but what we didn’t know was that there was a car parked | 嗯 我们不知道的是有辆车 |
[18:55] | right next to the gas line, and we hadn’t seen this. | 就停在煤气管道旁 而且我们没看到这个 |
[18:58] | The gas-line rupture didn’t cause the car to explode. | 并不是煤气管道爆炸引起了车爆炸 |
[19:00] | It was the car exploding that ruptured the gas line. | 而是车爆炸引起了煤气管道爆炸 |
[19:03] | Can we see it again? | 能再看一次吗 |
[19:06] | The license plate’s blocked out by the column. | 车牌被柱子挡住了 |
[19:08] | There’s no video after the explosion, | 爆炸后没有录像了 |
[19:09] | but, uh, what about before? | 但在那之前呢 |
[19:11] | How far back can you go? | 你能退到什么时候 |
[19:14] | There. | 有了 |
[19:16] | Run the plate. | 查车牌 |
[19:24] | Hello. Now, who might you be? | 请问阁下尊姓大名呢 |
[19:26] | Okay, the car’s registered to a Richard Vitaris. | 查到了 车登记在理查德·维塔里斯名下 |
[19:29] | I’ve got a Maryland address. | 有个马里兰州的地址 |
[19:30] | Park, Ressler, roll out. | 帕克 雷斯勒 出发 |
[19:32] | Keen, Aram, see what you can dig up on Vitaris. | 基恩 阿兰姆 去查查维塔里斯 |
[19:34] | I wanna know if he’s the trigger man, the forger, or both. | 我想知道他是引爆人 伪造者 或两者都是 |
[19:53] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[19:54] | Eagleton’s appraisal is done. | 伊戈尔顿鉴定完了 |
[20:00] | It’s exquisite. | 很精美 |
[20:02] | Wouldn’t be surprised if Anastasia herself | 阿纳斯塔西娅自己看到 |
[20:05] | looked upon it in wonder. | 想必也会惊讶不已 |
[20:07] | So we have a deal, then. | 那我们成交了 |
[20:08] | If we can agree upon a price. | 除非先说好价格 |
[20:11] | I’ll give you 900. | 我出价九十万 |
[20:14] | 900? Its market price is 3.2. | 九十万 市场价是三百二十万 |
[20:17] | On the open market. | 那是公开市场 |
[20:19] | But on the black market, | 但在黑市 |
[20:21] | Fabergé eggs sell at a discount. | 法贝格蛋得打折售卖 |
[20:25] | I’ll take 1.2. | 一百二我就卖 |
[20:26] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[20:30] | I shouldn’t. | 我本不该答应的 |
[20:32] | But for you, my dear, I’ll happily overpay. | 但是为了你 亲爱的 我愿意多付钱 |
[20:42] | The money’s been wired. | 已到账 |
[20:47] | Until next time. | 下次再见了 |
[20:52] | – It’s not enough. – I know. | -这根本不够 -我知道 |
[20:53] | I talked to Kathryn. She’s buried in discovery. | 我跟凯瑟琳谈过 证据调查工作量太大 |
[20:56] | She’s had to hire three more lawyers, | 不得不再招三名律师 |
[20:58] | and that’s before she’s taken a single deposition. | 这还没正式开始取证 |
[21:00] | The other side’s pouring millions into its defense. | 对家已经为这场官司投入数百万 |
[21:03] | And when my next piece is finished, | 等我下一个作品完成 |
[21:04] | we’ll be able to pour millions into ours, too. | 我们也会有上百万的资金支持 |
[21:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:11] | You’re the last person I should be complaining to. | 我尤其不该跟你抱怨这些 |
[21:13] | You have nothing to apologize for, | 你已经失去了至亲 |
[21:16] | not after what you’ve lost. | 不需要再向我道歉 |
[21:19] | You know how much I appreciate what you’re doing. | 你知道我有多感激你所做的一切 |
[21:23] | I haven’t done enough. | 我做得还不够 |
[21:25] | Not yet. | 还不够 |
[21:27] | But that’s about to change. | 不过这种局面马上就要转变了 |
[21:38] | Richard Vitaris. FBI. | 理查德·维塔里斯 联调局 |
[21:52] | Mechanical drawings for gas and electrical at the Olympian Gallery. | 奥林匹亚画廊的燃气电路机械图 |
[21:56] | I got a ferry schedule | 我找到一份轮渡时间表 |
[21:56] | for an island off the coast of Maine here. | 是缅因州海岸附近的一个小岛 |
[21:59] | Architectural drawings for an estate there. | 还有某处房产的建筑图纸 |
[22:01] | So he hits museums and private residences. | 所以他会袭击博物馆 还有私人住宅 |
[22:05] | And law firms, apparently. | 显然还有律师事务所 |
[22:08] | We have proof it’s Vitaris. | 证据表明就是维塔里斯 |
[22:10] | And we have motive. | 而且找到了作案动机 |
[22:11] | Vitaris is the lead plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit | 芬贝格名下一间制药公司在经历集体诉讼 |
[22:13] | against a pharmaceutical company owned by the Fenbergs. | 维塔里斯是首席原告 |
[22:16] | Now, if the lawsuit is to be believed, | 如果诉讼的内容是真实的 |
[22:18] | then they are as bad as the Sacklers — | 那他们可说跟萨克勒一样坏 |
[22:20] | misleading the public and the FDA | 在药品的成瘾性上 |
[22:22] | on how addictive their drugs are. | 有意误导公众和食药局 |
[22:24] | – Did Vitaris get addicted? – No, his son did. | -是维塔里斯药物成瘾吗 -不 是他儿子 |
[22:26] | That’s right. After a football injury, | 没错 他儿子在橄榄球比赛中受伤 |
[22:28] | he was prescribed painkillers, | 医生给开了止痛药 |
[22:30] | got hooked, overdosed a year later. | 之后成瘾 一年后药物过量去世 |
[22:32] | What does any of this have to do with the forgeries? | 这跟艺术品造假有什么关系 |
[22:34] | The counterfeit Leyster? | 莱斯特那幅赝品 |
[22:35] | The real one belonged to the Fenbergs. | 正品归芬贝格所有 |
[22:37] | So did Red’s nesting casket. | 还有红魔的套匣 |
[22:38] | We need to warn the Fenberg family | 我们得提醒芬贝格一家 |
[22:40] | they and their art are being targeted. | 他们 还有他们的艺术藏品被盯上了 |
[22:42] | Keen, Aram, get to the Fenberg estate. | 基恩 阿兰姆 去芬贝格的住宅 |
[22:44] | Ressler, Park, bring in the evidence | 雷斯勒 帕克 把证据带过来 |
[22:46] | so that we can start digging into Vitaris’ plans — | 我们来看看维塔里斯的计划 |
[22:49] | past and future. | 过去和未来的计划 |
[22:51] | First, Vitaris slanders me in court, | 维塔里斯先是在法庭上诽谤我 |
[22:53] | and now you’re telling me he’s stealing from me, as well? | 现在你们跟我说他还偷我的东西 |
[22:56] | It appears so, yes. | 看起来是这样的 |
[22:58] | Alright, I’ve asked my family to be here for this, | 我把我的家人也叫过来了 |
[22:59] | because they are every bit the victims that I am. | 因为她们跟我一样也是受害者 |
[23:01] | This is my wife, Sue, and our daughter, Victoria. | 这是我妻子 苏 我女儿 维多利亚 |
[23:03] | Have you identified the thief? | 你们找到小偷了吗 |
[23:05] | We’ve identified a suspect, | 找到一位嫌疑人 |
[23:06] | but we’re not sure what role he played | 但还不确定他在这其中扮演什么角色 |
[23:08] | or if he was acting alone. | 或者他是否是单独行动的 |
[23:10] | We believe that he may have an accomplice. | 我们认为他有一个同伙 |
[23:12] | Have you identified him? | 那你们找到那个同伙了吗 |
[23:14] | Not yet, but we will. | 还没有 但会找到的 |
[23:16] | – You sound awfully confident. – Yes, we are. | -听起来很自信 -是的 我们有信心 |
[23:19] | Well, please, come in. Tell us what you know. | 请进 把你们知道的告诉我们 |
[23:30] | Counterfeits? That’s impossible. | 赝品 绝不可能 |
[23:33] | Victoria manages our family collection. She knows her work. | 我家的藏品都是维多利亚在负责 她很清楚 |
[23:36] | Every piece in our collection has been authenticated. | 我们的每一件藏品都是经过鉴定的 |
[23:38] | The work you acquired was real. | 你们拿到的艺术品都是真品 |
[23:40] | The forgeries came later. | 是后来被掉包成了赝品 |
[23:41] | The Leyster was taken three months | 莱斯特那幅画是在你们租给 |
[23:42] | after you loaned it to the Olympian Gallery. | 奥林匹亚画廊三个月之后被盗走 |
[23:44] | But you can get it back. | 但你们可以把它找回来吧 |
[23:46] | The suspect must know where it is. | 那位嫌疑人肯定知道藏在哪 |
[23:48] | He may, but we don’t know where he is. | 他或许知道 但我们不知道他在哪 |
[23:50] | Well, how hard can he be to find? | 找到他能有多难 |
[23:52] | He’s the lead plaintiff in the lawsuit against us. | 他是针对我们的诉讼案里的首席原告 |
[23:55] | You’d think trying to destroy us in court would be enough. | 还以为在法庭上败坏我们就够了 |
[23:57] | He lost his son. | 他失去了自己的儿子 |
[23:58] | I don’t think he thinks anything would be enough. | 我认为他无论做什么都不够 |
[24:00] | So you’re saying we’re responsible for his loss? You’re taking his side? | 你是说我们该对他的损失负责 你站他那边 |
[24:04] | No, of course she’s not taking his side. | 不 她当然不会站他那边 |
[24:07] | Are you, sweetheart? | 是不是 宝贝 |
[24:09] | I’m just saying it’s a stressful time, for all of us. | 我只是想说 大家现在都面临很大的压力 |
[24:14] | Tell us how we can help. | 我们能如何协助 |
[24:15] | One thing you can do is to go through your entire collection. | 有一件事需要你们做 就是检查所有的藏品 |
[24:18] | Now, I know that is a logistical nightmare, | 我知道这听起来非常费事 |
[24:20] | but if you have pieces on loan, | 但如果还有藏品处于外借状态 |
[24:22] | get them back, and authenticate everything. | 把它们取回来送去鉴定 |
[24:25] | Alright, you’ve told us what we can do. | 好了 你跟我们说了我们能做什么 |
[24:27] | Now I’m gonna tell you what you’re gonna do — | 现在该我告诉你 你们该做什么了 |
[24:29] | find Vitaris. | 找到维塔里斯 |
[24:30] | And if he has an accomplice, find him. | 如果他有同伙 一并找到 |
[24:32] | And when you do, despite my daughter’s misplaced sympathies, | 找到之后 忽略我女儿那错放的同情心 |
[24:36] | I’m gonna use my considerable power | 我会动用我的强大势力 |
[24:38] | to make sure they pay for what they’ve done. | 来确保他们为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[24:49] | – You got my text? – This — It’s brilliant. | -收到短信了吗 -这简直太棒了 |
[24:52] | It’ll be our biggest take yet. | 这会成为我们最成功的作品 |
[24:53] | The FBI came to our home. To warn us about you. | 联调局来我家了 提醒我们要小心你 |
[24:57] | They searched your property. It’s — It’s over. | 他们已经搜过你家 都结束了 |
[25:00] | Okay, hang on. We need that money to keep the suit going. | 等等 我们需要那笔钱以支持诉讼 |
[25:02] | They’re looking for you. You’re going to be arrested. | 他们在到处找你 你会被逮捕的 |
[25:05] | Forget about the case. | 别再想案子了 |
[25:06] | At this moment, art handlers are starting the process | 眼下艺术工作人员正启动流程 |
[25:08] | of re-authenticating my family’s entire collection. | 要开始重新鉴定我家的所有收藏 |
[25:12] | They’re crating it up. | 他们正在装箱 |
[25:13] | They’re putting it in secure storage. | 他们要把藏品放进保险库里 |
[25:15] | There’s no way we can make the swap now. | 现在我们没可能进行掉包 |
[25:19] | Hear me out. What if there was a distraction at the house? | 听我说 如果有人在你家调虎离山呢 |
[25:23] | Could you substitute the painting then? | 到时候你能把那幅画掉包吗 |
[25:31] | Elodie, hey. | 伊洛蒂 |
[25:33] | Uh, what’d the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[25:34] | Looks like another blood clot | 又有血块 |
[25:35] | was blocking one of the arteries in his lungs. | 阻塞了他肺部的一条动脉 |
[25:38] | He — He went without oxygen for a while, but, um — | 他缺氧了一阵子 但是 |
[25:42] | but he’ll live, so — | 但他会活下来的 |
[25:44] | So that’s good, right? | 所以这是好事 对吧 |
[25:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:50] | What do you mean, what do I think? | 我觉得呢是什么意思 |
[25:51] | It’s okay. If it makes you feel any better, | 没事的 不知道能不能让你觉得好点 |
[25:53] | I was thinking it, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[25:55] | Thinking what exactly? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[25:57] | That it would be better if, you know, | 你懂的 如果结果不一样的话 |
[25:59] | the outcome were different, | 也许会更好 |
[26:02] | if Charles had just passed. | 如果查尔斯死了的话 |
[26:03] | No, that is not ?what I was thinking at all. | 不 这根本不是我的想法 |
[26:05] | Why would — Why would you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[26:06] | Aram, if we’re gonna be together — | 阿兰姆 如果我们想在一起 |
[26:08] | Um, look, I’m so sorry. I’m gonna have to call you back. | 听着 抱歉 我一会儿再打给你 |
[26:10] | I have, uh, work. | 我得工作了 |
[26:13] | Anything specific? | 有什么特别的吗 |
[26:15] | I just can’t tell what’s been completed and what’s planned. | 我分不出哪些是已经完成的 哪些是计划 |
[26:17] | There are no dates on any of this. | 这上面没有任何日期 |
[26:19] | Bank statements show Vitaris is deep in debt. | 银行对账单显示维塔里斯欠了很多钱 |
[26:21] | He’s gonna need to make another score soon. | 他必须尽快再干一票 |
[26:23] | But what’s the next target? | 但是他的下一个目标是什么 |
[26:24] | Wait. I have a lead on that. | 等一下 我有相关线索 |
[26:28] | Okay, so, looking at the previous forgeries from the Fenberg collection, | 从芬贝格家收藏品里出现过的赝品来看 |
[26:32] | it seems that the counterfeiter specializes in replicating pieces | 伪造者擅长作假的艺术品年代 |
[26:36] | from the 19th century or before. | 似乎是19世纪及之前 |
[26:37] | Now, according to the Fenbergs’ portfolio, | 根据芬贝格家的藏品集 |
[26:39] | the only painting left in their collection | 他们的收藏品中 |
[26:41] | that matches that description | 唯一符合这个条件的 |
[26:43] | is a Hoogstraten worth $24 million. | 是霍赫斯特拉滕 价值两千四百万 |
[26:47] | That painting is hanging in their house. We just saw it. | 这幅画就挂在他们家 我们看到过 |
[26:50] | So, based on everything we know, | 所以根据已知情况来看 |
[26:51] | it’s safe to assume that Vitaris is going after the Hoogstraten. | 我们可以断定维塔里斯的目标是霍赫斯特拉滕 |
[26:54] | If Vitaris knows we’re after him, | 如果维塔里斯知道我们要抓他 |
[26:56] | he may get desperate and change his M.O., | 他也许会狗急跳墙 改换作案手段 |
[26:57] | skip the paintings and go after Mr. Fenberg himself. | 不取这幅画 而是直奔芬贝格先生本人 |
[27:04] | Mr. Eagleton. I’m sorry to interrupt your ablutions. | 伊戈尔顿先生 很抱歉在你沐浴的时候打扰你 |
[27:08] | Looks delightful. But I’m in a bit of a rush | 看起来很舒适 但是我赶时间 |
[27:11] | and have some pressing questions | 有些重要的问题亟需解答 |
[27:12] | that can’t wait for your contemplative soak. | 等不及你舒舒服服泡完澡了 |
[27:16] | Who the hell are you? What are you doing in my bathroom? | 你们是什么人 来我的浴室做什么 |
[27:19] | Who did you buy this from? | 这是你从谁那里买的 |
[27:22] | I’ve never seen that thing before in my life. | 我从来没见过这东西 |
[27:24] | Maybe the bubbles have addled your brain. | 也许是泡泡把你的脑子搞糊涂了 |
[27:26] | What are you doing here? Get — | 你们来这里做什么 滚 |
[27:28] | You can’t be here. Get out of my bathroom. | 你们不能进来这里 滚出我的浴室 |
[27:30] | I love a good bath as much as the next man, | 我也跟你一样喜欢舒舒服服洗个澡 |
[27:32] | but does it ever get into your head the idea | 但是你有没有想过 |
[27:34] | that you’re simply soaking in your own juices | 你不过是像卤水火鸡一样 |
[27:37] | like a brining turkey? | 浸泡在自己的体液里 |
[27:38] | – What? – I digress. Doesn’t matter. | -什么 -我跑题了 没什么 |
[27:40] | Please, take a closer look at the piece. | 来 好好看一眼这东西 |
[27:42] | I know you’ve been fencing items on behalf of a counterfeiter | 我知道你在为一位伪造者销赃 |
[27:45] | who steals art from the Fenberg family. | 而他的东西是从芬贝格家偷的 |
[27:48] | Well, that same counterfeiter is responsible | 这件天衣无缝的赝品 |
[27:50] | for this breathtaking forgery. | 同样属于这位伪造者 |
[27:53] | And while I admire the accomplishment, | 尽管我很敬仰这样的技能 |
[27:55] | I prefer the original. | 但是我更想要真品 |
[27:56] | So the counterfeiter’s name — I need it now. | 所以我需要这位伪造者的名字 现在就要 |
[28:00] | That would be suicide. | 我说了等于自杀 |
[28:01] | How apt. | 真聪明 |
[28:08] | Just give us a second. It’s the damn GFCIs. | 等一会儿 这是该死的漏电开关 |
[28:15] | This might tickle a little. | 可能会有一点痒 |
[28:16] | Okay, okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好好 等一下 |
[28:18] | Might even make your toes curl. | 可能会让你的脚趾都蜷缩起来 |
[28:19] | Or not. ?What the hell do I know? | 也许不会 我怎么会知道呢 |
[28:21] | – Let’s find out. – No, no, no. No, please. Stop. | -让我们试一下 -不要 求你了 住手 |
[28:23] | The name. | 名字 |
[28:24] | Fenberg. | 芬贝格 |
[28:26] | Victoria Fenberg. | 维多利亚·芬贝格 |
[28:28] | You see? There it is. | 看 就是这样 |
[28:30] | That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 也没有多困难嘛 对吧 |
[28:31] | Antony, let me ask you a question. | 安东尼 我来问问你 |
[28:33] | Are you hungry? I’m hungry. | 你饿吗 我饿了 |
[28:35] | Dembe, you hungry? | 邓比 你饿了吗 |
[28:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:41] | Hop out. Let’s get cooking. | 起来 我们去做饭 |
[29:01] | This is a violation. | 这是违法的 |
[29:02] | It’s only a precaution. | 这只是预防措施 |
[29:04] | A precaution? Do you see what’s happening? | 预防措施 你没看到在发生什么吗 |
[29:07] | This Vitaris character is dismantling our lives. | 这个叫维塔里斯的家伙正在摧毁我们的生活 |
[29:10] | You sound surprised. | 你听上去很惊讶 |
[29:11] | Don’t start, Victoria. | 别拱火 维多利亚 |
[29:13] | His son died. He’s angry. | 他的儿子死了 他当然生气 |
[29:15] | Then he can settle it legally in a courtroom, | 那他可以通过法院合法地解决此事 |
[29:17] | – but this is — – He can’t afford that. | -但是这… -他支付不起 |
[29:19] | How is it that you think any of this is our fault? | 你怎么会认为这是我们的错 |
[29:22] | We did not kill that boy. | 我们没有杀那个男孩 |
[29:24] | And attacking us isn’t going to bring him back. | 攻击我们也不会让他起死回生 |
[29:26] | – Hello? – Ms. Fenberg, this is Agent Keen. | -你好 -芬贝格女士 我是基恩探员 |
[29:29] | I’m calling to let you know we’re sending units to your house. | 我打电话是告诉你我们要派分队去你家 |
[29:32] | – Why? What’s wrong? – It’s Vitaris. | -为什么 怎么了 -因为维塔里斯 |
[29:34] | He’s still at large, but items in his home indicate | 他仍逍遥法外 从他家里的物品可以看出 |
[29:37] | that he might be targeting you and your family directly. | 你和你的家人可能是他的目标 |
[29:39] | Targeting us? Do you mean physically? | 目标 你是说人身伤害吗 |
[29:42] | We’re not sure. That’s why we’re sending units. | 我们不确定 所以要派遣人手 |
[29:44] | All we know is Vitaris is angry and has a vendetta, | 我们只知道维塔里斯很愤怒 想复仇 |
[29:47] | and we don’t want him to act on it. | 我们不希望他付诸实践 |
[29:48] | We’ll be there soon. | 我们马上就到 |
[29:49] | We’ll talk more when we’re on-site. | 等到了再说 |
[29:52] | So I assume they’re here to protect us. | 我想他们是来保护我们的 |
[29:54] | I’ll get Mother. | 我去叫妈妈 |
[30:01] | We have to call it off. They know. | 我们得取消计划 他们发现了 |
[30:02] | – Who knows? – The FBI. | -谁知道了 -联调局 |
[30:04] | They’re on their way here. | 他们就在来的路上 |
[30:05] | They think you’re targeting the family. | 他们认为你要报复我们一家 |
[30:07] | – We have a plan. – Did you hear me? | -我们有计划 -你聋了吗 |
[30:09] | The police are here. There’s no way we can get near the — | 警察马上就来 我们不可能靠近… |
[30:12] | The police? | 警察 |
[30:13] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[30:14] | It’s okay. They’re here for our protection. | 没关系 他们是来保护我们的 |
[30:17] | Where’s your father? | 你爸呢 |
[30:18] | Uh, downstairs. | 楼下 |
[30:19] | Go, go. I’m right behind you. | 你先下去 我马上就来 |
[30:24] | You have to get out while you can. | 你得趁还能走时赶紧离开 |
[30:25] | – We can do this. – No. | -我们能做到 -不 |
[30:27] | Victoria, listen, that painting, it’s our future. | 维多利亚 听着 那幅画 是我们的未来 |
[30:29] | – You have to go. – The plan remains the same — | -你得赶紧跑路 -计划不变 |
[30:32] | get the painting, sell the painting, fund the lawsuit. | 偷画 卖画 资助诉讼 |
[30:34] | – We can’t. – We can. | -我们做不到 -我们可以的 |
[30:35] | – You have the forgery? – Yes. | -你有赝品吗 -有 |
[30:37] | If they see you, they’ll arrest you. | 如果他们发现了你 就会逮捕你 |
[30:39] | – Exactly. – Richard, you’ll go to jail. | -没错 -理查德 你会蹲监狱的 |
[30:40] | How else do you think this ends? | 你觉得这事还有别的结局吗 |
[30:42] | With me going home to my son? He’s gone. | 和我儿子一起回家吗 他没了 |
[30:45] | The only way to make sure | 唯一确保别人不会 |
[30:46] | others don’t die like him is to see this through, | 像他一样死去的方法就是坚持到底 |
[30:48] | and to do that, you’re gonna make the swap. | 为此 你要把画掉包 |
[30:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:53] | And, Victoria, thank you. | 维多利亚 谢谢你 |
[31:03] | – Agents Ressler, Keen, FBI. – Trooper Sharp. | -雷斯勒和基恩探员 联调局 -夏普州警 |
[31:06] | Mr. Fenberg says his wife and daughter are on the property | 芬贝格先生说 他的妻子和女儿都在家 |
[31:08] | along with four house staff members. | 另外还有四位佣人 |
[31:10] | Show me. | 带路 |
[31:11] | Help me gather these movers. | 帮我召集这些搬家工人 |
[31:12] | The Art Crimes Unit is en route. | 艺术品专案组马上到 |
[31:14] | I don’t want any of this leaving here | 我不想让任何东西 |
[31:15] | without them cataloguing it. | 在记录前离开这里 |
[31:18] | Hey, what’s going on? Why isn’t this crated? | 怎么了 为什么这还没装箱 |
[31:20] | Uh, you got police everywhere. Is everything okay? | 你家到处是警察 没出什么事情吧 |
[31:22] | No, everything is not okay. | 不 出大事了 |
[31:24] | The police want everyone downstairs. | 警察要所有人都下楼 |
[31:26] | Right now. Go. | 现在 快去 |
[31:40] | Sorry, ma’am. Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉女士 抱歉 抱歉 |
[31:41] | Hey. You. | 你站住 |
[31:44] | Vitaris. | 维塔里斯 |
[31:46] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[31:48] | Gun, gun! | 枪 有枪 |
[31:49] | Hey! Stop! | 停下 不许动 |
[31:53] | – Stop! – Put the gun down! | -停下 -把枪放下 |
[31:54] | Stop. | 不许动 |
[32:00] | I’m not here to hurt anyone. | 我来这不是来伤害任何人的 |
[32:02] | Then put the gun down, Richard. | 那就把枪放下 理查德 |
[32:09] | It’s over. You’re under arrest. | 结束了 你被捕了 |
[32:10] | Why don’t you go arrest the real criminals, | 你们为什么不去逮捕真正的罪犯 |
[32:12] | the white-collar monsters inside that mansion | 那些豪宅里的道貌岸然的衣冠禽兽 |
[32:14] | who profited from the death of my son? | 还以我儿子的死亡来赚取利益 |
[32:16] | We’ll talk about it after you put the gun down. | 你把枪放下后我们再谈 |
[32:21] | My son’s gone. They murdered him. | 我的儿子不在了 他们杀害了他 |
[32:24] | We know, Richard. We’re sorry. | 我们知道 理查德 我们深表遗憾 |
[32:25] | But hurting someone else isn’t gonna bring him back. | 但是伤害别人也不会让他起死回生 |
[32:27] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[32:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:43] | No. | 不好 |
[32:45] | Do you know what he was after♪ | 你知道他在找什么吗 |
[32:50] | Thank God it’s still here. | 谢天谢地画还在 |
[32:52] | Keen, send the Art Theft Unit to the living room. We got it. | 基恩 让艺术品专案组到客厅来 我们拿到了 |
[32:55] | Don’t you dare let that painting out of your sight. | 不许让那幅画离开你的视线 |
[33:07] | I know you don’t understand, darling, | 我知道你不理解 亲爱的 |
[33:08] | but it’s better this way. | 但这样更好 |
[33:10] | It had to end this way. | 只能以这种方式结束 |
[33:13] | I know, Daddy. | 我明白 爸爸 |
[33:25] | He stole the paintings to finance his lawsuit against the Fenbergs. | 他偷画换钱来和芬贝格家打官司 |
[33:29] | Says he did the forgeries, too. | 还说赝品也是他做的 |
[33:30] | Insists he worked alone. | 坚持说自己是单干 |
[33:32] | He gave himself up as a distraction | 他牺牲自己调虎离山 |
[33:34] | so someone else could swap out the Hoogstraten. | 方便别人调换《霍赫斯特拉滕》 |
[33:37] | If someone else did. Do we have confirmation yet? | 前提是那个人做到了 有结果了吗 |
[33:39] | The painting’s being authenticated now, | 那幅画现在正在验真 |
[33:40] | but if he has a partner, we have no idea who it is. | 即使他真有同伙 我们也不知道是谁 |
[33:43] | We searched everyone at the house — wait staff, security, | 房子里的人都搜遍了 接待员 安保 |
[33:46] | every box, bag, briefcase, or purse. Nothing. | 全部箱子 文件夹 手包 一无所获 |
[33:49] | We offered him a deal. He wouldn’t budge. | 我们提出交换条件 但他不肯让步 |
[33:50] | – Guy’s a true believer. – Send him to lockup. | -十分忠诚 -拘留起来 |
[33:52] | When he sees what his future holds if he doesn’t cooperate, | 他一旦知道不合作的下场 |
[33:54] | maybe he’ll talk, | 或许就愿意开口了 |
[33:56] | tell us who he’s protecting. | 愿意告诉我们自己在保护什么人了 |
[33:59] | Prepare to be amazed. | 做好被惊艳到的准备 |
[34:01] | I am bringing you a masterpiece. | 我要给你一幅大师之作 |
[34:03] | But this time, no discounts. | 但这次可不能打折扣了 |
[34:05] | Ms. Fenberg, please join us. | 芬贝格女士 请加入我们 |
[34:06] | A waffle? They’re buckwheat. | 来一片华夫饼吧 荞麦做的 |
[34:09] | – What is this? – Just — Just hear him out. | -怎么回事 -你就…听他说完 |
[34:12] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[34:18] | Have a waffle. | 来片华夫饼 |
[34:22] | I love a juicy family drama. | 我超喜欢跌宕起伏的家门大戏 |
[34:25] | Greed, resentment, betrayal, secrets. | 贪婪 仇恨 背叛 秘密 |
[34:28] | And your secret? Oh, my. | 至于你的秘密 我的天啊 |
[34:31] | Using the spoils of your father’s avarice | 利用令尊巧取豪夺之所得 |
[34:33] | to bankroll his destruction. | 资助摧毁他的势力 |
[34:35] | The tragedy is positively Grecian. | 妥妥的古希腊悲剧 |
[34:38] | – Who are you? – A man on a quest. | -你究竟什么人 -有求之人 |
[34:41] | Does this look familiar? | 这个看着眼熟吗 |
[34:45] | He knows, Vicky. | 他知道了 小维 |
[34:46] | Just — Just tell him. | 直接…说吧 |
[34:49] | It’s from my family’s collection. | 这是我家族的收藏品之一 |
[34:50] | Yes, but it’s part of a larger set. | 没错 但其实有一套 |
[34:53] | I came to acquire this one some years ago. | 几年前我获得这一件 |
[34:56] | Imagine my surprise when I learned it was a counterfeit. | 想想看我发现这居然是赝品 得有多惊讶 |
[34:58] | But tell me, did you make forgeries of all six boxes? | 请告诉我 这六个箱子你都伪造了吗 |
[35:03] | No, just the one. | 没有 就这一个 |
[35:05] | It was my first test. | 是我初次试手 |
[35:07] | I wanted to see if I could fool people. | 想知道能不能骗过别人 |
[35:09] | Well, you certainly fooled me. | 显然骗过了我 |
[35:10] | Would you like syrup, berries, or both? | 枫糖和浆果 要吗 |
[35:13] | I’m sorry. I’m totally confused. | 不好意思 我完全没懂 |
[35:15] | – Both, then. – No — No, not about — | -那就都来 -不是…不是说那个 |
[35:18] | What is it that you want? | 你究竟要什么 |
[35:19] | The original casket. | 匣子的原品 |
[35:22] | I want the name of the person who has it. | 我要知道在谁手里 |
[35:23] | Mr. Eagleton says | 伊戈尔顿先生说 |
[35:25] | that’s the one item of yours he didn’t fence. | 这是你唯一没让他经手的藏品 |
[35:28] | That’s all you want? A name? | 你就要这个 一个名字 |
[35:30] | Your father is a drug dealer. | 令尊是个毒贩 |
[35:32] | The fact that he deals a legal drug | 哪怕都是合法交易 |
[35:33] | is no consolation to the addicts he’s created. | 但他也确实害了一大批人 |
[35:36] | He’s the villain in this story. | 这个故事里他才是恶人 |
[35:38] | Your efforts to bring him to justice, | 你努力将他绳之以法 |
[35:40] | however convoluted, are, as I’ve said, admirably Oedipal. | 不管手段多么复杂 也是俄狄浦斯式义举 |
[35:43] | Not only do I have no intention of stopping you, | 我不仅无意阻止你 |
[35:46] | I believe we may find occasion to work together in the future. | 而且还相信将来我们会有机会合作 |
[35:50] | I am nothing if not an avid patron of the arts. | 我只是一个艺术品买家而已 |
[35:53] | So, please, a name. | 拜托了 给我那个名字 |
[35:58] | Vicky tells me that you’re a collector. | 小维说你是一个收藏家 |
[36:00] | Oh, just a dabbler. | 略有涉猎而已 |
[36:02] | I told Victoria I didn’t want to impose. | 我都跟维多利亚说了 我不想强迫别人 |
[36:06] | Oh, nonsense. | 别胡说 |
[36:07] | I love showing people my collection. | 我非常乐意给别人展示藏品 |
[36:12] | I’m sorry, but before we start, | 不好意思 趁着还没开始 |
[36:15] | might I trouble you for a glass of water? | 能否麻烦要一杯水 |
[36:18] | Of course. No trouble at all. | 当然 一点不麻烦 |
[36:20] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:34] | You have a good eye. | 眼光很好 |
[36:37] | That’s my prized possession. | 这是我最喜欢的一件 |
[36:39] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[36:40] | Who would’ve guessed? | 谁能想到呢 |
[36:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:45] | – You confessed? – They don’t know about you. | -你供认了 -他们不知道你 |
[36:48] | – Then I’ll tell them. – You can’t do that. | -那我去告诉他们 -你不能 |
[36:50] | I can’t let you take responsibility for what I’ve done. | 我不能让你因我的所作所为担罪 |
[36:53] | What you’ve done is give me hope, | 你给了我希望 |
[36:54] | and you need to keep doing that. | 你要继续下去 |
[36:56] | My only purpose in life is avenging Justin’s death. | 我此生的唯一目标就是替贾斯丁报仇 |
[36:59] | The only chance of that happening | 而达成这一目标的唯一办法 |
[37:00] | is if you continue what we started. | 就是你继续我们的工作 |
[37:11] | Visiting the enemy? | 来拜访仇敌呢 |
[37:14] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[37:16] | I want to know where the art is that he stole. | 我想知道他偷的艺术品在哪儿 |
[37:18] | And you thought he’d tell you? | 你觉得他会告诉你吗 |
[37:19] | I don’t know what I thought. | 我也不知道自己怎么想的 |
[37:21] | I just know I wanted to look the person | 只是想亲眼看看 |
[37:22] | who did this to my family in the eye. | 对我们家做了这种事的人 |
[37:24] | The authentication came back on the Hoogstraten. | 《霍赫斯特拉滕》的鉴定结果出来了 |
[37:26] | – It’s a forgery. – Ah, I can’t say I’m surprised. | -是赝品 -也不意外 |
[37:29] | But you were there. You must have some idea who took it, | 但你当时也在现场 肯定知道是谁拿的 |
[37:32] | who his accomplice is. | 他的同伙是谁 |
[37:34] | I didn’t at first. | 一开始不知道 |
[37:35] | I mean we inspected everybody | 我们检查过每一个人 |
[37:38] | bags and boxes, cars, trucks. | 箱包 盒子 车辆和后备箱 |
[37:40] | No one we checked could’ve possibly taken it. | 被查过的人不可能带走它 |
[37:43] | And then it hit me. | 然后我突然想到 |
[37:45] | See, there were three people we didn’t check | 还有三个人我们没查过 |
[37:47] | your father, your mother, and you. | 你父亲 你母亲 还有你 |
[37:50] | You think we stole from ourselves? | 你认为我们贼喊捉贼 |
[37:52] | No, no. I think you did. | 不是你们 是你 |
[37:54] | The distraction he caused, I think it was for you. | 他造成的混乱 是在帮你掩人耳目 |
[37:57] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 开什么玩笑 |
[37:58] | To give you a moment alone in the living room | 好让你有时间独自待在客厅 |
[38:00] | to put the real painting inside your briefcase, | 把真画藏进你的包里 |
[38:03] | the only one we didn’t check. | 那个唯一没被检查过的包 |
[38:05] | I think we’re through, Detective. | 到此为止吧 警探 |
[38:08] | It’s Special Agent. | 是特别探员 |
[38:09] | And, yeah, we’re through. For now. | 好 今天就到此为止吧 |
[38:12] | But you wanna look the person who did this to your family in the eye, | 但如果你想亲眼看看偷了你家东西的人 |
[38:16] | you and I both know all you gotta do is look in the mirror. | 我们都知道 你只要照照镜子就行了 |
[38:21] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[38:30] | It really is exquisite in its way. | 这东西可真精致 |
[38:33] | It’s exquisite because of what you know about it, | 你认为它精致 是因为你了解它 |
[38:36] | where it came from, who made it. | 知道它来自何方 创自谁手 |
[38:39] | It’s intellectual. | 是你的主观意愿 |
[38:40] | I like art that’s more emotional. | 我更喜欢能引起感情共鸣的艺术品 |
[38:45] | The forger certainly played on our emotions. | 伪造者确实是玩弄了我们的感情 |
[38:48] | The forger, the one you found and won’t turn over to us. | 那个你找到了却不愿意交给我们的伪造者 |
[38:53] | The counterfeits are nearly flawless, which is enough, | 这些仿制品近乎完美 这就足够了 |
[38:57] | because our desire for them to be real | 因为我们对它们是真品的渴望 |
[39:02] | obscures any imperfection, | 掩盖了一切瑕疵 |
[39:05] | much like your desire for the woman in Paris to be your mother | 就像你希望巴黎那个女人是你的母亲 |
[39:10] | blinded you to the fact that she wasn’t. | 使你未察觉到她其实并不是 |
[39:15] | It wasn’t just my desire. | 这不仅仅是我的意愿 |
[39:17] | So she told you she was Katarina? | 那她告诉你她就是卡特莲娜了吗 |
[39:19] | She did. | 是的 |
[39:21] | And it’s difficult for me to believe she wasn’t. | 我也很难相信她不是 |
[39:24] | I was convinced my casket was authentic. | 我也曾坚信我的匣子是真品 |
[39:28] | It was nearly impossible for me to believe it wasn’t. | 几乎没有理由去怀疑它的真假 |
[39:32] | But it was a fake. | 但它是赝品 |
[39:35] | And she was, too. | 她也一样 |
[39:38] | Is that why you gave us this case? | 所以你才让我们接这个案子 |
[39:41] | To show me how easy it is to mistake something that’s fake | 为了让我知道我们有多容易 |
[39:45] | for something that’s real? | 被假象蒙蔽 |
[39:47] | No, I gave you the case | 不 我让你们接这个案子 |
[39:48] | so I could get my hands on the casket | 是为了让我拿到匣子 |
[39:50] | and sell it for an obscene amount of money. | 然后高价卖出 |
[39:53] | You got it just so you could sell it? | 你拿到它只是为了卖出去吗 |
[39:55] | Yes. And the buyer is apparently very impatient. | 没错 而且买家没什么耐心 |
[39:59] | Is there somewhere we can drop you? | 你在哪里下车方便 |
[40:01] | We’re wheels-up in one hour. | 我们的飞机一小时内起飞 |
[40:03] | Uh, you can just let me out here at the end of the block. | 在街区的尽头停车就好 |
[40:06] | Uh, wherever you’re going, | 无论你要去哪儿 |
[40:08] | I’d like you to be back in time. | 我希望你能及时回来 |
[40:10] | We’ll be back for the ballet. | 我们不会错过芭蕾演出的 |
[40:12] | Harold told you? | 哈罗德告诉你了 |
[40:13] | Harold thought I’d like to know. | 哈罗德认为我想知道 |
[40:16] | He was right. | 他想得没错 |
[40:22] | You’re amazing. | 你真迷人 |
[40:24] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[40:26] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[40:28] | Well, not really. | 不见得 |
[40:30] | But you think so. | 但你这么觉得 |
[40:33] | We think so about each other, which is, well… | 我们认为彼此都很… |
[40:38] | amazing. | 迷人 |
[40:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[40:42] | Now that that’s settled, do you want to come in? | 这话题讨论完了 你要进来吗 |
[40:44] | No. I want to break up. | 不 我想分手 |
[40:48] | I don’t want to. | 我并不想 |
[40:50] | I mean, it’s the last thing I want. | 这是我最不想做的事 |
[40:53] | It’s just, we should. | 但我们应该分手 |
[40:55] | That is, we have to. | 我们必须分手 |
[41:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[41:03] | What do we do when we’re together? | 我们在一起都做什么呢 |
[41:04] | We trespass. | 私闯民宅 |
[41:07] | We crash weddings. | 搞砸婚礼 |
[41:10] | We break the law. | 违法乱纪 |
[41:11] | We made love in the Gemini capsule John Glenn took into space. | 还在约翰·格伦飞去过太空的双子太空舱里做爱 |
[41:15] | Exactly, yes, | 是的 没错 |
[41:16] | which I still can’t believe how small it was, right? | 我到现在都觉得那里小得不可思议 |
[41:21] | Scratch that. That’s off-topic. | 不说了 跑题了 |
[41:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:25] | My point, such that I have one, is this. | 我其实是想说 |
[41:30] | Making love in a rocket ship is one thing, | 在太空舱中做爱是一回事 |
[41:33] | one, one amazing thing, | 非常美妙的事 |
[41:36] | but, Elodie, | 但是艾洛蒂 |
[41:38] | hoping your husband dies, | 盼望你丈夫死 |
[41:41] | there is nothing amazing about that. | 并不是什么美妙的事 |
[41:48] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[41:50] | He’s on a ventilator. | 他插着呼吸机 |
[41:54] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:55] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[42:03] | This is a really bad idea. | 这可真是个坏主意 |