Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Say “DC”! 说”华盛顿”
[00:06] How’s that one look? 拍得怎么样
[00:07] Oh, I’m sure it’s fine, hon. 肯定拍得不错 宝贝
[00:08] Oh, you say that, and then my eyes 你老是这样说 然后我的眼睛
[00:10] aren’t open, or my hair’s in the — 根本没睁开 我的头发乱得…
[00:11] No, it’s a keeper. 不会啊 拍得不错
[00:12] Definitely one for all that new wall space. 绝对可以挂在你们的新墙上
[00:15] I have a feeling we’re not gonna spend much time in the new place. 我有一种感觉我们不会在新地方久留
[00:19] Greg, I thought you were retiring. 格里 我以为你退休了
[00:21] Are you still going to fly? 你还在飞吗
[00:22] Well, not as a pilot. As a passenger. 不是作为飞行员 是作为乘客
[00:24] Ah. I get a little itchy if I’m in one place for too long. 在一个地方待太久我的心会发痒
[00:27] – I hear you. – Yeah. -我懂 -没错
[00:27] He wants to see the world, friends be damned. 他想去看看世界 朋友都是浮云
[00:30] Yeah. As if we had any. 是啊 好像我们有朋友一样
[00:31] We hardly knew the neighbors. 这里的邻居我们几乎不认识
[00:33] Well, you have each other. 你们有彼此
[00:34] What other friends do you need? 还需要其他朋友干什么
[00:36] You know, I have a few items for you to sign. 我有一些资料需要你们签一下
[00:38] – Should we go inside? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. -我们不如进去吧 -好的
[00:42] Your things will be waiting for you safely 您的物品将会被妥善保管
[00:44] when you arrive in DC. 等待你们抵达华盛顿
[00:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:47] You have made this a cinch. 你帮了我们大忙
[00:49] Yeah, Stella. Thank you, really. 是的 斯黛拉 真心感谢你
[00:50] As we say at Orion, good luck… 正如我们在奥利安所说的 祝你们好运
[00:53] – Oh! – …wherever fate takes you. -好的 -无论命运把你们带到哪里
[00:55] Yes! 是的
[01:06] I have secured your match. 我已经确认好你的匹配信息了
[01:07] She’s retired, no family. 她退休了 没有家人
[01:09] He’s a former airline pilot. 他以前是一名航空飞行员
[01:12] They lead very quiet lives… 他们生活得安静低调
[01:13] and they are moving to DC this week. 还有这周他们就要搬到华盛顿去了
[01:17] So, we have names. 所以名字呢
[01:18] Yes. Madeline Tolliver and…Gregory Flynn. 玛德琳·托利维和格里高利·弗林
[01:23] Madeline. 玛德琳
[01:24] Like the children’s book. How sweet. 像儿童书里的名字 多甜美
[01:26] I’ll be in touch. 我会保持联系的
[01:28] Yes. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[01:30] Well, Berdy, it appears you and I are going to be neighbors 博迪 看来你和我要去给
[01:32] with Miss Keen after all. 基恩小姐当邻居了
[01:40] 奥利安运输服务公司 第159号
[01:43] Come on, munchkin! Hurry! 快点 小矮人 快
[01:45] The Saltmans are waiting! Again. 索特曼斯又在等了
[01:47] Carpool drama? 拼车奇缘
[01:50] Punctuality is not her strong suit yet, 准时还不是她的坚实铠甲
[01:53] but she could write a book on transitional objects. 但她可以写一本关于转移物体的书
[01:55] I mean, she won’t go anywhere without it. 少了它她哪儿都不会去
[01:58] – Is that right? – I’m gonna see her off, -是嘛 -我要看着她上车
[02:01] but I’ll be back in a sec if you want to come by for coffee. 我马上回来你要是想过来喝咖啡的话
[02:05] The doll has the mic in it. 玩偶里面有麦克风
[02:06] Now how are we gonna get our intel? And… 现在我们要怎么获取情报呢 还有
[02:08] Please don’t say from Dr. Quakenstein. 麻烦别跟我说夸肯斯坦博士
[02:11] Skovic’s methods are unconventional, 斯科维的方法都很超常规
[02:14] but they’re effective. 但都是有用的
[02:15] He’ll get Ilya to talk, and when he does… 他会让伊利亚开口的 到时候…
[02:18] we’ll have all the intel we need. 我们就无所不知了
[02:25] Are you familiar with RMT, Mr. Koslov? 你了解RMT吗 科思洛夫先生
[02:29] Recovered Memory Therapy? 恢复记忆疗法吗
[02:34] It’s quite, uh, unconventional. 挺 超常规的
[02:37] Some would even go so far as to call it junk science, 有些人甚至把它称之为伪科学
[02:40] but I believe it is the future. 但我相信这就是未来
[02:45] And it is also our way into the past. 也是我们了解过去的方法
[02:58] Uh, for your session, I will be using a cocktail 针对你 我会采取药物治疗
[03:00] of pharmaceuticals and hypnotherapy 和催眠治疗的混合疗法
[03:03] to place you in a lucid waking dream state. 将你置于清醒梦境的状态下
[03:10] There are, of course…risks, 当然 这里面有一点的风险
[03:13] but that is why we will be keeping you sedated. 不过这也是为什么我们会给你注射镇定剂
[03:18] Now, your friend would like… 现在 你的朋友希望
[03:22] for you to go back to 1991. 你能回到1991年
[03:26] Let’s go back… 让我们回到…
[03:28] to the day when Katarina Rostova 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[03:31] reached out to you… 找到你..
[03:34] let you know she was alive. 让你知道她还活着的那一天
[03:39] Perfect timing! 来得正好
[03:41] For what? 正好干什么
[03:42] Coffee. I was, uh… 咖啡 我在…
[03:45] Sorry. I was expecting someone else. 抱歉 我刚才在等别人
[03:49] Well, we wouldn’t want good coffee to go to waste, would we? 我们可不想浪费了好咖啡对吧
[03:56] I don’t know how, but that woman… 我不知道怎么 但那个女人
[03:59] stayed well ahead of me. 总把我远远甩到后面
[04:00] She got to Steinhil, 她找到了斯坦希尔
[04:01] she’s apprehended a dear friend of mine. 她逮住了我的一个好朋友
[04:04] You said she’s after certain information. 你说她是为了获取一些特定情报
[04:06] Does he have it? 他手里有吗
[04:08] He does. 他有
[04:10] And she’ll do most anything to get it from him. 并且她会用尽一切办法来撬开他的嘴
[04:13] You don’t have to do this. 你不必这么做
[04:14] I’m afraid I do, love. 恐怕我必须得这么做 亲爱的
[04:18] We have very little time, 我们时间有限
[04:20] but thanks to her hawaladar, we have a lead. 但多亏了她的地下钱庄 我们有了线索
[04:23] Orion Relocation Services. 奥利安运输服务公司
[04:25] She paid them to give her a new identity, 她付钱给他们来获取新的身份
[04:27] a new home, new life. 一个新家 新生活
[04:29] I don’t know where she is or who she’s pretending to be, 我不知道她现在在哪或假扮成谁
[04:31] but Orion Relocation Services, they do. 但是奥利安运输服务公司 他们知道
[04:37] Who is she — the woman in Paris? 巴黎的那个女人是谁
[04:39] You still haven’t told me her name. 你还没告诉我她的名字
[04:44] The man she’s taken, he’s like a brother to me. 她带走的那个男人 就像我的兄弟一样
[04:47] I deserve to know. 我有权知道她的名字
[04:50] She’s going after the people you care about. 她在追踪你在乎的朋友
[04:53] She’s hurting your friend. 她在伤害你的朋友
[04:55] If she can hurt him, she can hurt us. 如果她能伤害他 她就可能伤害我们
[04:57] Did something happen? Were you threatened? 发生了什么吗 你被威胁了吗
[05:00] I thought the FBI had you under protective surveillance. 我以为联调局有人在暗中保护你
[05:06] This company — Orion Relocation Service — 这家公司 奥利安运输服务公司
[05:10] tell me about them. 跟我详细说说
[05:12] Until now, Reddington’s heard whispers, 迄今为止 雷丁顿听到过传言
[05:15] ghost stories about the people 以及关于他们
[05:16] who helped the worst of the worst disappear — 能让世界上最坏的人消失的鬼故事
[05:19] assassins, traitors, 刺客 叛徒
[05:20] the woman who abducted him in Paris. 在巴黎绑架他的女人
[05:22] We find them, he finds her. 我们找到了他们 他就找到了那个女人
[05:24] How convenient…for him. 对他来说真是方便啊
[05:26] Yes, he gets what he wants, but in exchange, 他会得到他想要的 作为交换
[05:29] we get to ID criminals Orion has hidden in plain sight. 我们得到奥利安在众目睽睽下藏起来的罪犯的身份
[05:31] And arrest a company of murderers. 然后抓捕一公司的凶手
[05:34] Orion doesn’t just give their clients fake IDs. 奥利安不仅仅给他们客户假的身份
[05:37] They kill innocent people 他们谋杀无辜的人
[05:38] and give their identities to their clients. 然后把这些人的身份给他们的客户
[05:40] So if Reddington already knows Orion’s name, 所以如果雷丁顿已经知道了奥利安的名字
[05:43] why can’t he find them himself? 他为什么不自己去找
[05:44] “Orion” is a DBA, “奥利安”只是个字号
[05:46] a financial shell he can’t crack. 是一道他攻不破的金融屏障
[05:48] What he does have is a name, one of Orion’s clients, 他只有一个名字 是奥利安的客户
[05:51] a thief looking for a new identity — Sofia Burke. 一个寻求新身份的贼 索菲娅·博克
[05:53] I need to escape, go where I can’t be found. 我得逃走 去一个别人找不到我的地方
[05:56] Believe me, where I’m sending you, 相信我 我送你去的地方
[05:59] no one will ever look. 没人会来找你
[06:01] Alright. Burke’s a jewel thief. 博克是珠宝贼
[06:03] Milan. Hong Kong. The Tel Aviv Diamond Exchange. 米兰 香港 特拉维夫钻石交易所
[06:06] Now, her whereabouts are unknown, 现在她下落不明
[06:07] but it looks like her partner took the fall 但她的搭档在他们
[06:09] when they tried to steal the Dresden Green, 试图偷窃世界上最大的绿钻石
[06:12] the world’s largest green diamond. 德累斯顿绿钻的时候落网了
[06:14] Appears he’s awaiting trial at the MDC in Brooklyn. 现在他正在布鲁克林的华府拘留所等待审判
[06:17] Maybe that’s why she wants a new ID. 或许这就是她想要新身份的原因
[06:19] She’s worried this partner is gonna flip on her. 她担心她的同伙会背叛她
[06:21] Let’s hope she’s right. 希望她是对的
[06:23] Take Park to Brooklyn and find out. 带帕克去布鲁克林查一查
[06:30] Agent Keen. 基恩探员
[06:31] So, uh, this came for you through the Hoover Building. 这个包裹是通过胡佛大楼寄给你的
[06:41] Okay. Agnes said she saw 艾格尼斯说她那天看到
[06:44] a dead body in the park the other day. 公园里有一具死尸
[06:46] Oh, my God. That — That must have been terrifying. 天啊 这一定很可怕
[06:48] Yeah. S-She was pretty shaken up. 是啊 她吓坏了
[06:50] Her nanny didn’t see anything, 她的保姆什么都没看到
[06:52] but there was a birthday party in the park, 但当时在公园有一场生日聚会
[06:55] and the Park Department gave me the name 公园的有关部门把租借场地的
[06:57] of the family who rented the field. 家庭信息发给我了
[06:58] – Did they see anything? – The mom did, -他们看到什么了吗 -那位妈妈看到了
[07:00] but she was too freaked out to make a positive ID. 但她吓坏了 没法做出正确的指认
[07:03] So I’m hoping I can get one 所以我希望我可以通过
[07:04] from the video of the birthday party here. 生日聚会的录像来找出嫌疑人
[07:10] Hang on. Hang on. There. 等等 那里
[07:12] Go back. 倒退
[07:20] He’s carrying. 他有枪
[07:22] Any idea who they are? 你知道他们是谁吗
[07:25] No, but I’m gonna find out. 不知道 但我要查出来
[07:35] Ilya… 以利亚
[07:37] I know your instinct will be to fight, but… 我知道你会本能地反抗 但是…
[07:41] I want you to know the harder that you fight, 我想让你知道 你反抗得越狠
[07:45] the more relaxed you will become. 你会越放松
[07:47] The more you fight, the more you surrender. 你反抗次数越多 放弃的也就越多
[07:52] It’s as if you are floating. 就好像你在漂浮一样
[07:54] And as you float, all that fight escapes you. 你漂浮的时候 这些紧张感会离你远去
[07:59] It floats, too. Floating away. 它也会漂浮 从你身体中漂走
[08:03] I want you to breathe in… 我想让你吸气
[08:07] and out. 呼气
[08:10] In… 吸气
[08:13] and out. 呼气
[08:15] Making the image of yourself more present, more clear. 想象一个更真实 更清晰的自己
[08:20] Focus on that image of yourself. 专注于想象你自己
[08:23] It’s not you today. 并不是今天的你
[08:25] It’s you in 1991. 而是1991年的你
[08:29] A young man. 一个年轻人
[08:32] On the day you learned 有一天你听说
[08:34] Katarina Rostova was still alive. 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃还活着
[08:38] Look at yourself… 看看你自己
[08:40] as that young man. 就像那个年轻人
[08:43] Can you see him, Ilya? 你能看到他吗 以利亚
[08:47] He’s there. 他就在那里
[08:49] He’s you. 他就是你
[08:52] I’m going to ask you to open your eyes, 我会让你睁开眼睛
[08:54] and when you do… 你睁开的时候
[08:57] the image of that young man will become incredibly clear. 那个年轻人的影像会变得十分清晰
[09:02] You’re going to open your eyes now. 你要睁开你的眼睛了
[09:05] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[09:08] Three… 三
[09:10] two… 二
[09:13] one. 一
[09:23] Is it clear enough for facial recognition? 你能做面部识别码
[09:25] Aram says no. 阿兰姆说不行
[09:27] I’ve circulated the image to every FBI office worldwide 我已经把这张照片发给全世界的联调局办公室
[09:30] to see if anyone can ID the man. 看看有没有人能确定他的身份
[09:32] Three operatives, a dead body, and Agnes. 三名特工 一具死尸 还有艾格尼斯
[09:35] I wish I believed that could be a coincidence. 我真希望这是场巧合
[09:36] If these guys work for the woman who abducted Reddington, 如果这些人为绑架雷丁顿的那个女人工作
[09:39] then who’s the dead man? 那么那具死尸是谁
[09:40] And if the dead man works for her, then who killed him? 如果死掉的人是她的手下 那么谁杀的他呢
[09:43] We can’t know until we find Burke. 我们得找到博克才知道
[09:45] Did her partner give us a lead? 她的搭档给我们线索了吗
[09:46] He gave us the name of the man who fences her jewels. 他告诉了我们是谁帮她销赃珠宝
[09:48] Richard Potash. 理查德·博塔斯
[09:52] Yes. Liquidate everything. 对 全都折现
[09:55] Accounts, stocks, T-bills. 银行账户 股票 国债
[09:59] Reddington knows Potash by reputation 雷丁顿因为名气听说的博塔斯
[10:01] and gastronomic preference. It seems there’s an 他还有鉴赏美食的爱好 有个
[10:03] underground restaurant scene, and he frequents it. 地下餐厅 他经常去
[10:05] – Reddington’s meeting him there. – Then so am I. -雷丁顿会在那里见他 -那么我也去
[10:07] If he can lead us toward anyone involved 如果他能带着我们找到任何
[10:09] in sending those men after my kid, I want to hear it first. 追杀我孩子的人 我要第一个知道消息
[10:19] Oh, my. 我的天
[10:21] I must say, I’m very intrigued. 我不得不说 我很喜欢这里
[10:23] I bartered a long weekend at my pied-à-terre in Montmartre 我把在我蒙马特的水景别墅借出去一个周末
[10:27] for the invitation plus-one. 换来的额外邀请函
[10:29] This chef, Rasmus Ray, 这个主厨 拉斯马斯·雷
[10:33] is something of an outlier in food circles. 是餐饮界的一个世外高人
[10:36] No restaurant, no menu. 没有饭店 没有固定菜单
[10:38] Plenty of youthful innovation. 他有很多大胆创新
[10:41] Apparently he only hosts these dinners 很显然 只有他灵感突发的时候
[10:44] when inspiration strikes, 才会举办这些晚宴
[10:46] which bodes well for our evening. 我们晚上可以享福了
[10:47] I’m only interested in finding Burke’s fence. 我只想找到博克的赃物
[10:53] Ah. Colonel. 上校 你好
[10:54] Looking dashing, as always. 和往常一样精神
[10:57] Who’s that? 那是谁啊
[10:59] Just some colonel. 反正是个上校
[11:02] I believe that that’s our fence. 我觉得我们要找的赃物在那
[11:10] Mr. Potash. 博塔斯先生
[11:12] I hear you’re the man to see about a thief. 我听说你马上就要见个贼
[11:15] Pardon me? Do I know you? 你说什么 我认识你吗
[11:16] Not yet, but we’re about to make each other 还不认识 但是我们马上
[11:18] – unholy amounts of money. – Are we, now? -就能让彼此挣很多很多钱 -是吗
[11:21] I don’t know how to make any other kind. 我不知道除了你还能有谁
[11:23] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[11:26] The Raymond Reddington? 那个雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[11:27] And this is the Lydia Dart. A friend and client. 这位是莉迪亚·达特 我的朋友也是客户
[11:30] As well as an art lover. 我还是艺术爱好者
[11:32] I understand you dabble in art yourself. 我知道你也涉足艺术品
[11:34] I’ve been said to have resources. 确实有人说我有资源
[11:36] What might it be that you’re looking to acquire? 你想要什么样的艺术品呢
[11:39] Fellows, gals, non-binary pals. 先生们 女士们 朋友们
[11:42] I’m Chef Rasmus Ray. 我是主厨拉斯马斯·雷
[11:44] Welcome to Comestible. 欢迎来到晚宴
[11:46] Please have a seat. 请入座
[11:50] In food, our eyes betray us. 关于食物 我们的眼睛会欺骗我们
[11:55] With visual cues. 通过视觉的感受
[11:56] With predisposed expectations 会对食物有倾向性的预期
[11:58] of color and — and texture. 通过观察颜色和质感
[12:00] The brain is — is programmed to choose food 人的大脑会不自觉选择那些
[12:03] that will give our bodies the greatest nutrients. 对身体最有营养的食物
[12:06] The vibrant greens of vegetables, 蔬菜的鲜绿
[12:07] the rich reds of meat. 肉类的深红
[12:09] To counter this, the brain rejects food 与之相别 我们的大脑会抗拒
[12:12] it perceives as dangerous — 看起来危险的食物
[12:14] spotted, softening fruit, 有霉斑的 发蔫的水果
[12:15] strong-smelling fish, discolored meat. 发臭的鱼 变色的肉类
[12:18] When you avoid something on your plate, 当你拒绝盘中的一些食物时
[12:20] chances are you’re avoiding it because of a past experience. 有可能是出于你之前的经验
[12:25] But…tonight… 但是 今晚
[12:27] we dine without prejudice. 我们不带偏见来享受美食
[12:30] Tonight we dine on pure flavor. 今晚 我们只靠味觉享受佳肴
[12:33] Tonight we dine… 今晚 我们
[12:37] in the dark. 在黑暗中享受佳宴
[12:40] Is this for real? 说真的吗
[12:42] Well, it certainly just got interesting. 确实事情变得有趣了
[12:48] Ilya? 伊利亚
[12:50] Ilya, can you hear me? 伊利亚 你能听到我吗
[12:55] Yes. 能
[12:55] Can you tell me what you see? 你能告诉我你看到了什么吗
[13:01] I see her. 我看到了她
[13:05] With me. 和我在一起
[13:10] How do you feel? 你感觉怎么样
[13:14] I’m relieved. 我松了一口气
[13:17] I thought she was gone. 我以为她死了
[13:18] I went into the ocean to end my life. 我跳海自杀了
[13:21] I heard about Cape May. 我听说了开普梅的事
[13:23] The drowning. Her suicide. 她溺水自杀
[13:27] But there was no suicide. 但是她没有自杀
[13:28] No. No. 不 没有
[13:32] Do you remember what happened that night? 你记得那晚发生了什么事吗
[13:34] She made contact at the embassy. 她联系了大使馆
[13:37] The world thinks you’re dead. 全世界都觉得你死了
[13:39] I thought they were dead. 我以为他们死了
[13:41] – We did the right thing. – I’ve nothing but love for you. -我们做了正确的事 -我只有对你的爱
[13:48] She was in trouble. She needed help. 她遇到麻烦了 她需要帮助
[13:51] What trouble? 什么麻烦
[13:52] Tell me about the trouble. You helped her, right? 告诉我什么麻烦 你帮了她 对吧
[13:56] She was being hunted. 她被人追杀
[13:59] By the KGB. 被克格勃
[14:02] The Cabal. 秘社
[14:04] The Americans. 美国人
[14:08] Her father helped get us out of Russia. 她的爸爸帮她逃出了俄罗斯
[14:11] – But it wasn’t enough. – I am marked. -但是那不够 -我被追踪了
[14:13] She needed to disappear. 她需要销声匿迹
[14:15] Needed a plan. 需要个缜密的计划
[14:17] Tell me about that plan. 告诉我那个计划
[14:22] You’re losing him. 他快撑不住了
[14:23] He’s resisting the memory. 他在抗拒他的回忆
[14:26] Ilya? The plan. 伊利亚 那项计划
[14:29] Tell me what you remember about that plan. 告诉我你都记得些什么
[14:32] – No one knows. – Impossible. -谁也不能知道 -不可能
[14:35] A fugitive and traitor to his country. 他是国家的逃犯和叛徒
[14:39] Reddington’s dead. 雷丁顿已经死了
[14:43] I don’t think you’re entirely grasping what I’m suggesting. 我觉得你没完全懂我的提议
[14:50] What are you suggesting? 你的提议到底是什么
[14:53] Becoming Reddington. 成为雷丁顿
[14:55] Purposefully stepping into the shoes of a man… 有意把自己变成
[14:58] and destined to be condemned as a traitor. 一个注定要被判为叛国者的人
[15:01] But how? 但怎么做
[15:02] That would be impossible. 这不可能
[15:03] What if it’s not? 要是可能呢
[15:06] We devised a plan to steal the money 我们制定了一项计划
[15:07] used to frame Reddington… and disappear. 偷走那笔用来陷害雷丁顿的钱 然后消失
[15:13] But the plan, it didn’t work. 但计划失败了
[15:20] Not like we thought. 结果不像我们想得那样
[15:23] No. Help me to remember. 不 帮我回忆起来
[15:27] The plan. 那项计划
[15:29] Who did it involve? 都牵扯到了谁
[15:35] It was myself… 有我
[15:38] Katarina… 卡特莲娜
[15:41] Dr. Koehler. 凯勒医生
[15:43] And the person under the knife — 还有手术刀下的那个人
[15:46] the man who walked into the banks 那个走进银行
[15:47] and impersonated Reddington — 冒充雷丁顿的男人
[15:49] tell me what you remember about him. 告诉我关于他你记得些什么
[15:57] He’s guarding the memory. 他在保护这段记忆
[15:58] Even in this state, he knows there is a secret 即便在这种情况下 他也知道
[16:00] he should not reveal. 这是他不能透露的秘密
[16:02] Who was impersonating him, Ilya? 是谁在冒充他 伊利亚
[16:03] – Stop! I need to bring him out. – No! Not yet. -停下 我得让他醒过来 -不 还不行
[16:05] No. His blood pressure’s through the roof! 不 他的血压已经爆表了
[16:07] I need to push Lidocaine. 我得给他增加利多卡因的量
[16:08] Then stop! Let him rest. 那就暂停 让他休息
[16:10] But we are not bringing him out. 但我们不能让他醒过来
[16:21] I think dining in the dark 我想在黑暗中用餐
[16:22] probably does enhance the senses. 或许真的能增强感官
[16:24] Is annoyance a sense? 讨厌也算其一吗
[16:27] For the next dish — 下一道菜
[16:28] brandywine tomatoes with a Dungeness crab 白兰地番茄配珍宝蟹
[16:32] and a seaweed-lemon granité. 海藻柠檬粒点缀
[16:35] I understand that Sofia Burke 我记得索菲娅·博克
[16:37] made a run at the Dresden Green. 曾试图盗走德累斯顿绿钻
[16:39] She tried and failed. 她最后失败了
[16:42] Mm! Château d’Yquem. 滴金酒庄的
[16:44] My uvula is positively quivering. 我的小舌都激动地颤抖了
[16:46] We want her to try again. 我们希望她能再试一次
[16:48] You can get in touch with her. We can’t. 你能联系上她 我们不行
[16:50] Whether she tries again or not is not my concern. 她是否再次尝试与我无关
[16:53] I wonder if a healthy finder’s fee 不知道一笔可观的佣金
[16:55] would make it your concern. 是否会让它变成你的事
[16:57] I’ll need to make a call. 我得去打个电话
[16:58] And after this, the pièce de résistance — 接下来 是今天的主菜
[17:02] the winged veal of the Russian Far East. 俄罗斯远东的绿翅鸭
[17:06] Served extra rare. 一分熟
[17:10] That is the sound of the Blakiston fish owl, 那是布拉基斯顿猫头鹰的叫声
[17:14] the largest, most exotic, 最大 最奇特的
[17:16] and endangered of the owl species. 濒危猫头鹰种类
[17:19] Endangered? 濒危的
[17:21] Let us know if you would prefer a slice 请告知我们您是想来一片
[17:23] of the wing, breast, or all-seeing eye. 翅 胸肉 还是一只夜眼
[17:27] Nobody touches the bird. What’s wrong with you people? 谁也不许碰这鸟 你们有什么毛病
[17:30] There are only 400 of these little guys left in the world, 全世界只有400只这样的小家伙了
[17:34] and you’re gonna eat this one? 你们还要吃掉它
[17:36] You want to eat something? Eat a cow! 想吃什么就去吃头奶牛吧
[17:37] There are millions of them wandering around. 有成千上万头供你吃
[17:39] Better yet, eat a rabbit. They’re delicious! 更好的选择不如吃兔兔吧 它们可美味了
[17:42] Low impact on the environment, sustainable. 对环境的影响小又可持续发展
[17:44] I mean, hell, they hump like — 它们隆着背就像
[17:47] well, like rabbits. 就像兔子
[17:48] Uh, but our little feathered friend here… 但我们这边这位毛茸茸的朋友
[17:52] …is coming with me. 得跟我走
[17:54] Chef? 主厨
[17:56] Lydia? 莉迪亚
[18:00] Smile, everyone. 大家都笑一笑
[18:01] You just spared a magnificent creature. 你们刚刚放生了一只高贵的生物
[18:08] She’s late. 她迟到了
[18:09] Somewhere you need to be? 你要去哪吗
[18:11] I’m expecting a call. 我在等一个电话
[18:13] A personal one, I hope. 但愿是私事
[18:16] I’m sure it’s been difficult since Tom. 我知道汤姆的事之后你很煎熬
[18:19] But you have Agnes now. 但你现在有艾格尼斯
[18:21] You should be looking forward, not back. 该往前看了 不要再回首
[18:25] You deserve a… bigger life. 你值得 更好的生活
[18:30] Oh. In your dreams, handsome. 梦里见 帅哥
[18:32] Sofia Burke! 索菲娅·博克
[18:35] Your reputation precedes you. 久仰大名
[18:36] As does yours. Which is why I’m here. 彼此彼此 这也是为什么我来了
[18:40] I wanted to pay you the courtesy of turning you down in person. 我想礼貌地当面拒绝你
[18:44] I tried stealing the Dresden once. 我试过一次偷德累斯顿绿钻了
[18:46] I won’t try again. 我不会再试一次
[18:47] I don’t want you to. 我也没想让你再偷
[18:50] Potash said you did. 博塔斯是这么跟我说的
[18:53] Please. 请
[18:58] Would you care for some tea or coffee? 要喝点茶或者咖啡吗
[19:01] No. Thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[19:03] We’re looking for some information 我们在搜寻
[19:05] about Orion Relocation Services. 关于奥利安运输服务公司的信息
[19:09] Never heard of them. 从未听说过
[19:11] Perhaps this will jog your memory. 或许这能让你想起来
[19:20] Excuse me. 失陪了
[19:25] Tell me how it all works. 告诉我整个是怎么操作的
[19:28] Hello? 你好
[19:28] Agent Keen. Harris Gentry. 基恩探员 我是哈里斯·金特里
[19:30] I work in transnational organized crime out of Baltimore. 我在巴尔的摩的跨国组织犯罪组工作
[19:33] Yes, I was expecting your call. 我知道 我正等着你的电话
[19:35] I understand you identified the man in the photo I circulated. 我知道你认出了我上传的照片里的人
[19:39] So they find someone who’s planning to move. 他们会找到想要离开的人
[19:44] Same age, ethnicity. 要跟雇主同样的年龄 种族
[19:46] Loners or people without family. 独居者 或是没有家人的人
[19:49] In my case, a woman escaping from an abusive relationship 我的案例是一个想要逃离家暴的女人
[19:52] who wants to disappear. 她想要人间蒸发
[19:55] So you can step into the identity of someone no one can find. 所以你能盗取她的身份 因为没人能找到她
[19:59] Is that what this is about? 你找我是因为这个吗
[20:01] You want a new identity? 你想要一个新的身份
[20:05] How do you contact them? 你怎么联系他们
[20:07] They initiate contact, use burners. 他们主动联系 用的一次性手机
[20:10] Tell me what I need to know when I need to know it. 在适当的时机告诉我需要知道的信息
[20:12] Did they tell you your new identity? 他们告诉你你的新身份了吗
[20:16] I’m paying for information. 我花了钱买信息
[20:18] So far, you’ve given me relatively little. 但目前为止 你给我的信息十分有限
[20:24] Denise Young. That’s my new name. 丹尼丝·杨 这是我的新名字
[20:28] I don’t know how to reach her. 我不知道该怎么找到她
[20:30] It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你
[20:32] Don’t spend it all in one place. 不要把钱一下子就花完了
[20:37] And this Tommy Petrov. You’re sure he’s Russian mafia? 汤米·彼得罗夫 你确定他是俄罗斯黑手党
[20:40] Guy’s a brigadier in the Vory. 这家伙是黑帮头目的左臂右膀
[20:42] Answered to Motya Morozov. 曾经听命于莫提亚·莫洛佐夫
[20:45] – “Answered”? – He was hit. -曾经 -他被杀了
[20:46] We don’t know why. I was hoping you did. 我们不知道怎么回事 还希望你会知道呢
[20:52] Denise Young. 丹尼丝·杨
[20:55] To find Ilya, we need to find her. 要找到伊利亚 就需要找到她
[20:57] Do you want me to call Glen? 要不要给格伦打电话
[20:59] And risk a delay due to Taco Tuesday 然后他又找像是”玉米卷周二”
[21:03] or a suddenly ingrown toenail? 或是脚趾甲长肉里了的借口给我耽误了
[21:04] I don’t have the time. Ilya doesn’t have the time. 我没有这么多时间 伊利亚也没有这时间
[21:07] Unfortunately, the last person I would want to find Ilya 不幸的是 我最不希望发现伊利亚的人
[21:11] is the person I need help from to find him. 我却得向她求助 才能找到他
[21:13] We have a lead. 我们有线索了
[21:15] Motya Morozov. 莫提亚·莫洛佐夫
[21:17] Does he work with the woman in Paris? 他是不是在和巴黎的那个女人合作
[21:19] So you have been threatened. 所以你的确收到过威胁
[21:21] Was he looking for my mother? 他之前是不是在找我母亲
[21:22] He was. 没错
[21:24] Before I shot him. 然后我杀了他
[21:28] The woman in Paris. If you won’t tell me her name, 巴黎的那个女人 如果你不告诉我她的名字
[21:31] just tell me this. 那就回答我
[21:32] If we find her, will it end? 如果我们找到她 是不是一切都可以终结
[21:36] That is our best hope. 这是我们最大的希望
[21:39] You said you had a lead? 你说你有线索了
[21:48] How is he? 他怎么样了
[21:50] Sedated. 打了镇静剂
[21:53] His vitals are returning. 他的生命体征正在恢复
[21:55] Heart rate is stable. 心率稳定
[22:00] But I am concerned. 但我很担心
[22:03] Your friend… 你的朋友
[22:08] …he has been trained to resist interrogation. 他接受过抵御审讯的训练
[22:12] I believe at the deepest, subconscious levels, 我相信 在最深处的潜意识层
[22:15] he is able to avert, to resist. 他有能力避开 抵御
[22:20] And how do we get around that? 那我们该如何突破
[22:24] I would like to try a different approach. 我想要尝试另一种方法
[22:26] Something, uh, somewhat unorthodox. 有点 不那么正统的方法
[22:30] But to do this, I will need your assistance 但是这种方法 需要你的协助
[22:32] and your unabridged… trust. 和你完全的 信任
[22:53] Ilya. 伊利亚
[22:56] There is a memory 有一段记忆
[22:58] I want you to open for me… 我希望你能为我展开
[23:01] uh, like a drawer. 像拉开抽屉一样容易
[23:05] Can you do that? 可以吗
[23:09] We’re going to go back. 我们回忆一下
[23:11] Back to the night 回到那个晚上
[23:13] you and Katarina’s father decided her fate. 你与卡特莲娜的父亲决定了她的命运
[23:18] You remember that day… 那一天的经历
[23:20] like it was yesterday. 对你而言还历历在目
[23:22] The way it felt… 这感觉
[23:25] the way it smelled… 这气味
[23:28] what it looked like. 周围的环境
[23:30] Can you tell me where you are? 你能告诉我你在哪里吗
[23:35] In a café in Belgrade. 在贝尔格莱德的一家咖啡馆
[23:37] What happened that night? 那晚发生了什么
[23:39] Don’t — Don’t fight. Don’t fight. Let go. 不要抵抗 不要抵抗 随它去吧
[23:43] Breathe into the memory. 深呼吸 沉浸在回忆里
[23:52] Ilya. Love. 伊利亚 亲爱的
[23:55] Please. 求你了
[23:58] I know you were here with Dom. 我知道你当时和多姆在一起
[24:02] I need you to tell me what happened. 我需要你告诉我发生了什么
[24:07] It wasn’t my idea. I told him. 那不是我的主意 我告诉过他
[24:10] We can’t be meeting like this. 我们不能一直这样碰面
[24:13] It’s too dangerous. Even now. 即便是现在 也太危险了
[24:16] Listen to me. 听我说
[24:17] Your ruse with Reddington didn’t work. 关于雷丁顿的计划失败了
[24:20] All it managed to do was anger the people who want her dead. 反而激怒了那些想让她死的人
[24:23] – She is dead. – Nonsense! -她已经死了 -胡说
[24:26] What did Dom want from you? 多姆想要你怎么做
[24:29] He was desperate. He needed help. 他走投无路 他需要帮助
[24:32] Do you know they’ve assembled a directive? 你知道他们已经计划好新指令了吗
[24:35] The Russian Vory, KGB, the Americans — 俄罗斯黑帮 克格勃 美国人
[24:37] her enemies have pooled their resources 她的敌人已经整合了他们的资源
[24:39] and put a bounty on her head. 并悬赏要拿她的人头
[24:40] They’re calling it the Townsend Directive. 他们称之为汤森德指令
[24:45] – Neville Townsend? – He’s at the top -内维尔·汤森 -他是
[24:47] of a very long list of people who want her dead. 想要她死的很多人中的一个
[24:50] Are you worried they’ll find you? 你在担心他们会找到你吗
[24:52] I’m worried they’ll find Masha, 我担心他们找到玛莎
[24:54] try and leverage her. 用她要挟我
[24:57] Look, Dom, I… 多姆 我…
[25:00] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[25:02] You made a promise! 你承诺过的
[25:05] To Katarina. 对卡特莲娜
[25:07] You told her you would look after Masha 你说过你会保护玛莎
[25:08] if anything happened to her. 让她不受任何伤害
[25:11] Yes, but… I can’t call off Townsend. 是 但是 我没法阻止汤森德
[25:15] And he will not stop looking. 他也不会停止寻找
[25:17] Sure, he will. He’ll stop looking. 他会的 他会放弃的
[25:20] And so will the rest of them — if Katarina’s dead. 其余的人也会 只要卡特莲娜死掉
[25:27] You want me to kill your daughter? 你想要我杀掉你女儿
[25:30] I want you to hear my plan. 我想让你听听我的计划
[25:35] I can’t believe the man in the park was Russian Vory. 不敢相信公园那个男人是俄罗斯黑帮的
[25:37] – I should move. – And do what? -我得搬走 -然后呢
[25:39] Go on the run? Live in hiding? 逃亡 东躲西藏
[25:41] My family’s being stalked by the Russian mob. 我的家人正被俄罗斯黑帮跟踪
[25:44] Yeah, but you’re being protected by the FBI. 是的 但有联调局保护你
[25:46] Reddington’s given us a lead. 雷丁顿给了我们线索
[25:47] We’re gonna track it down 我们会追踪这条线索
[25:48] and end this threat 结束这一威胁
[25:49] and protect you and your family while we’re at it. 同时保护你和你的家人
[25:51] I got a location on Denise Young. 我找到了丹尼丝·杨的地址
[25:54] On three Denise Youngs, actually. 其实是三个
[25:55] All the same age as Sofia Burke, 都和索菲娅·博克一样大
[25:57] all with homes listed for sale or in escrow… 她们的房子也都在出售或者被托管
[26:00] but only one of whom has filed 但其中只有一个
[26:01] three restraining orders against her ex. 曾申请了对前男友的三份限制令
[26:03] The one who wants to get away and never be found. 一个想逃走 永远不被找到的人
[26:06] 532 Riley Street. Falls Church. 福尔斯彻奇 莱利大街532号
[26:08] Keen, Ressler, head over there. 基恩 雷斯勒 你们赶过去
[26:09] Aram, Park, get her on the phone and warn her. 阿兰姆 帕克 你们打电话提醒她
[26:12] If we want to find Orion, we need to keep her alive. 要想找到奥利安 就需要她活着
[26:22] She has to die. 她必须死
[26:24] It’s the only way to protect Masha. 这是保护玛莎的唯一方式
[26:27] But to get this done, I’ll need your help. 但要做到这件事 我需要你的帮助
[26:29] She’ll listen to you. You can get her. 她听你的话 你能做到
[26:35] Dom. 多姆
[26:36] I-I can’t. 我 我做不到
[26:38] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[26:41] And yet you did. 但你还是做了
[26:43] Early in the morning. 一大早
[26:46] Still dark. 天还黑
[26:48] You’d called me. It was a simple assignment. 你联系了我 说任务很简单
[26:52] I was to drive a couple of miles into the city. 本来要我开车进城
[26:54] I was to meet Dominic at Vukov Station. 我要去吴科夫车站见多米尼克
[26:57] Give him a package. 给他一个包裹
[27:00] I was to sneak out. 我本来要偷偷溜出去
[27:02] So the target — 所以目标
[27:04] she was exactly where she was supposed to be. 她当时就在她应该在的地方
[27:08] I watched you sneak out of the green door. 我看着你从那扇绿色的门里溜出来
[27:11] But I could hardly see you. It was so dark. 但我看不太清你 天太黑
[27:15] So you were there to what? To watch me die? 所以你去干什么 看着我死吗
[27:21] Yes. 是的
[27:27] I hadn’t known you’d taken a new husband. 我当时不知道你找到了新丈夫
[27:29] Not that I was angry to find out, 我并不是生气
[27:30] certainly not as angry as he seemed to be, 至少没他那么生气
[27:32] charging out of that room. 从那屋里冲出来
[27:33] – Who’s this? – I — -那是谁 -我…
[27:35] I had to bring him in. 我只能带上他
[27:37] Pyotr was so suspicious. 彼得疑心重
[27:41] He knew what my old life had cost me. 他知道我的过去让我都经历了些什么
[27:45] But I couldn’t let you down. 但我无法拒绝你
[27:51] By the time Pyotr woke up, I planned to be back in bed… 我本来打算在彼得醒来前溜回床上
[27:55] as if nothing happened. 假装什么事都没发生
[27:58] But I was wrong. 但我错了
[28:00] He knew if I was slipping out at 4:00 A.M. 他知道我凌晨四点溜出门
[28:02] that I was back in the game. 肯定是重操旧业了
[28:05] He kept screaming, “You were done! You were out!” 他一直吼 你已经洗手不干了 你都退出了
[28:09] I insisted it was my last job. 我说这是最后一个任务
[28:12] An old friend had asked me for a favor. 一个老朋友让我帮忙
[28:16] A desperate friend, someone… 绝望的朋友 一个…
[28:19] who I trusted, 我很信任的人
[28:21] someone… I could never turn down. 一个 我无法拒绝的人
[28:28] But you weren’t really my friend. Were you? 但你并非我的朋友 对吗
[28:35] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[28:39] I never wanted to hurt you. 我真的不想伤害你
[28:42] But…we… 但是我们…
[28:47] we didn’t think we had a choice. 我们别无选择
[28:49] “We.” That’s right. 我们 没错
[28:52] You weren’t alone. 你不是一个人
[28:54] The others — They were all there. 其他人 他们都在
[28:58] Even Dom was there. 甚至多姆也在
[29:02] He leaked that his daughter… 他放出消息 说他女儿
[29:05] that you, were staying at the inn 说你 住在那家酒店
[29:07] and that you carried sensitive intel. 说你带着敏感情报
[29:10] This might be the last chance 说这也许是最后一个
[29:12] to catch the infamous Russian traitor… 抓住臭名昭著的俄罗斯叛徒
[29:16] Katarina Rostova. 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的机会
[29:19] He wanted to make a spectacle of my death. 他想让所有人看到我的死
[29:24] And to think, you… 而想到你…
[29:27] facilitated it. 组织了这一切
[29:31] You…watched. 你 就那么看着
[29:34] I know. 我知道
[29:36] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[29:41] Pyotr insisted he accompany me. 彼得坚持要陪我
[29:43] He didn’t want me out of his sight. 他不想让我离开他的视线
[29:46] He knew Belgrade was too dangerous. 他知道贝尔格莱德太危险了
[29:51] He said he’d stay in the car. I told him he was crazy to come. 他说他会待在车里 我和他说 他敢过来真是疯了
[29:55] He wasn’t even wearing shoes. 他连鞋子都没穿
[29:57] Just those stupid hotel slippers. 只穿了酒店里的拖鞋
[30:14] He died. 他死了
[30:17] I loved him. 我爱他
[30:20] And he died… 但他死了
[30:22] right before my eyes. 就死在我眼前
[30:26] Because of you! 就因为你
[30:30] The KGB were going to kill you right then and there. 克格勃本想当场杀了你
[30:36] But then everything went wrong. 但之后一切都乱了
[30:59] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[31:00] Hi. Is there any chance you could look after Agnes today? 今天你能帮忙照顾艾格尼斯吗
[31:03] You know I’d love to, but — 我很愿意 不过
[31:05] What Agnes said, there was a dead body in the park. 艾格尼斯说 公园里出现了一具尸体
[31:08] I’m in a very important meeting. 我在参加一场很重要的会议
[31:10] – There were men with guns. – I really can’t help you now. -那里还有人带着枪 -我现在真的帮不了你
[31:13] They were there for her. To hurt her. 他们冲着她去的 要伤害她
[31:17] Are you sure? W-Why? W-Who were they? 你确定吗 为什么 他们是谁
[31:20] I can’t explain everything. 我解释不清楚
[31:22] I just need someone I trust to look after her until I get home. 我需要一个我信任的人照顾她 直到我回家
[31:26] Of course I’ll do it. 当然 我会去的
[31:27] I’ll be there as soon as I can. 我会尽快回去
[31:28] I’m sorry to pull you out of a meeting. 很抱歉打断你开会
[31:30] It’s okay. We’re almost done. 没关系 我们快开完了
[31:33] Honestly, I don’t know what I’d do without you. 说实话 没有你我真的不知道该怎么办
[31:35] I’m happy to do it. And don’t worry. 我很乐意 别担心
[31:39] She’ll be safe with me. 她和我在一起会很安全
[31:41] I’m a lot tougher than I look. 我比看上去更坚强
[31:46] – I gave you instructions. – How could I have not known -我给过你指示 -我怎么会不知道
[31:48] – about her husband? – She was to come alone. -她的丈夫 -她本该是一个人来的
[31:50] One simple job — deliver the dossier. 一个简单的任务 送档案
[31:52] I’ve never even heard of him. 我都没听说过他
[31:53] And now he’s dead and she’s alive. 现在他死了 而她还活着
[31:56] Yes. And there are witnesses. 没错 还有目击证人
[31:57] It’s a mess! The world was supposed to see 真是一团糟 本来全世界都应该亲眼见证
[31:59] Katarina Rostova die, and instead all we’ve done 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的死亡 而我们
[32:02] is confirm that she’s very much alive. 却证明了她还活得好好的
[32:04] Townsend. He’ll never stop. 汤森德 他从没停下来过
[32:07] And instead of protecting my granddaughter, 不但没有保护好我的孙女
[32:09] we’ve put a target on her back. 我们还让她成为了目标
[32:10] Oh, stop using the child as an excuse! 别拿孩子当借口
[32:12] This was about you, Dom. 这都是为了你 多姆
[32:13] This was about Masha! 这是为了玛莎
[32:16] I should tell him. 我应该告诉他
[32:17] We’re not telling him anything. 我们什么也不能告诉他
[32:20] Oh. I know how you feel, but… 我理解你的感受 但是
[32:22] Reddington deserves to know what we’ve done. 雷丁顿应该知道我们都做了些什么
[32:24] Why? Why does Reddington deserve to know anything? 为什么 为什么雷丁顿需要知情
[32:27] Because he’s a part of this. 因为他也是其中之一
[32:29] – You’re protecting him. – I made a promise. -你在保护他 -我发过誓
[32:31] But you cared about me. 但你也关心过我
[32:33] Yes, and I do, but I c– 没错 我很关心你 但是我
[32:34] I had everything taken from me that night. 那一晚 我失去了一切
[32:36] I can’t show my face, use my name. 我不能露面 不能用自己的名字
[32:39] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[32:40] I’ve been hunted like an animal! 我就像动物一样被追杀
[32:44] – We need to stop. – And Reddington? -该停下来了 -而雷丁顿呢
[32:46] Whoever he is, he’s still out there! 不管他现在是谁 他还躲在某个地方
[32:49] The benefactor to all of this. 这一切的受益者
[32:50] – Why?! – Stop! -为什么 -停下
[32:52] You’re protecting him, but people are trying to kill me. 你在保护他 但人们却想杀了我
[32:54] They’re hunting me! Answer me! Why?! 他们在追杀我 回答我 为什么
[32:57] We need to stop! Get back! 到此为止 退后
[33:01] We need to keep his airway clear. 需要让他保持呼吸畅通
[33:12] I only want the truth. 我只想知道真相
[33:14] You won’t get it if he’s dead. 如果他死了 你就永远不会知道了
[33:21] Did you get ahold of Denise? 找到丹尼丝了吗
[33:22] She canceled her cell service 她把手机服务注销了
[33:23] or has a new account under a different name. 或者用另一个名字开了个新号
[33:25] By hiding from her abuser, she managed to hide from us. 通过躲避她的施虐者 也成功地躲过了我们
[33:28] I can’t get Reddington to pick up. 雷丁顿没接我电话
[33:30] Why would you be calling him? 你为什么给他打电话
[33:31] He insisted I give him Denise’s location as soon as we got one. 他坚持要求我们一找到丹尼丝的地址就通知他
[33:34] So he could get there first. Now, did you give it to him 这样他就能先过去 你们是先告诉了他
[33:37] before or after you gave it to us? 还是先告诉了我们
[33:39] Before. But he was closer, and she’s in danger and… 先告诉了他 但他离得更近 她有危险 而且
[33:44] He’s not gonna tell us what he finds out, is he? 他不会告诉我们他发现了什么 对吗
[33:46] He’s not keeping this from me. 这次他瞒不了我
[33:49] Last bit of business. 最后一件事
[33:50] Would you just initial by the X’s 请你在”X”前面写上姓名缩写
[33:52] and sign where I highlighted it, please? 然后在我划线的地方签名 好吗
[33:54] I’m so ready to get out of here. 我等不及要离开这里了
[33:56] Aww. It’s been that bad? 有这么糟糕吗
[33:58] Look around. 看看周围
[34:00] People usually have mementos and sentimental things. 人们通常会留下纪念物和伤感的回忆
[34:04] All I have are painful memories 而我只留下了痛苦的回忆
[34:07] and that son of a bitch’s shotgun 还有那把该死的霰弹枪
[34:08] in case he tries to find me again. 以防他想再次找到我
[34:10] He won’t. 他不会的
[34:11] You know, I’ve got a very good feeling 我有一种感觉
[34:13] about this next chapter for you. 你的未来会很美好
[34:16] I hope you’re right. 希望你说得没错
[34:17] I mean, it can’t get any worse, right? 也不能更糟了 对吗
[34:29] Help him, would you? I can handle the rest! 帮帮他 好吗 剩下的我能搞定
[34:31] If you want something done right, you’ve got to do it yourself. 如果想办好一件事 还是得亲力亲为
[35:13] S-She tried to kill me. 她想杀了我
[35:15] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[35:22] Hey. Hey. This woman. 这个女人
[35:25] She was a client. You moved her. 她是客户 你把她转移了
[35:27] I need to know where. 我得知道她现在在哪
[35:29] Hey. Hey! 听到了吗
[35:31] Where is she? 她在哪
[35:48] We were too late. 我们来晚了
[35:50] If you had gotten her location, 如果你这会儿已经拿到了她的地址
[35:51] would you have shared it with me? 你会告诉我吗
[35:53] Eventually. 最后肯定会的
[35:55] Who is she? 她到底是谁
[35:58] The woman in Paris. I want a name. 巴黎的那个女人 告诉我她的名字
[36:00] Shots fired in a residential neighborhood. 居民区发生枪击
[36:03] Response time is probably 10 minutes. 大概十分钟就会有人来
[36:04] – Who is she?! – It’s already been 5. -她是谁 -现在已经过去五分钟了
[36:07] I need to go. 我得走了
[36:17] We have the Orion files in the War Room. 战情室里我们整理了奥利安的客户文档
[36:20] And yet you’re here. 那你怎么来这里了
[36:22] We have the files, but you know who were looking for. 文件我们有了 但你知道我们要找的人是谁
[36:25] We can’t find her without you. 没有你我们找不出来
[36:26] And with Bisset dead and the files in our possession, 那个犹太女人死了 而文件在我们手里
[36:29] you can’t find her without us. 没有我们的信息你也找不到她
[36:32] Are you keeping the owl? 那只猫头鹰你要自己养了吗
[36:33] Oh, God, no. I’m terrified of the thing. 天呐 当然不 我怕那个东西
[36:37] Her eyes — hypnotizing. 她的眼睛 好像会催眠一样
[36:41] But not to worry. 不过别担心
[36:42] We’ve contacted a licensed falconer 我们联系了一位有执照的驯鹰人
[36:45] to help return the lovely lady 帮我们把这位美丽的女士
[36:47] to her home range, wherever that is. 带回她的故乡去 虽然我也不知道在哪
[36:50] Come to the War Room. 跟我去战情室
[36:51] We’ll go through the files together, 我们一起查看档案
[36:53] you ID her, and we’ll save your friend. 你把她指认出来 我们去救你的朋友
[36:57] Dembe, you heard her. To the War Room! 邓比 你听听她说的 战情室
[36:59] Perhaps we’ll be greeted by the Praetorian Guard. 感觉我们去了会受到禁卫军的集体欢迎一样
[37:03] “The War Room.” What a marvel of overstatement. “战情室” 这说法真是夸张的典范
[37:07] Unless we’re in a war I’m unaware of. 或者说有一场我不知道的战役已经打响
[37:09] My gosh. That would be… marvelous. 天呐 如果是真的 那也太神奇了
[37:15] I had Aram print out the Orion files. 我让阿兰姆打印了奥利安的所有客户档案
[37:17] There are 792. 一共有792份
[37:19] Each one is conceivably a criminal case. 每一个几乎都构成刑事案件
[37:22] Like Denise Young, these people might not be criminals, 像丹尼丝·杨一样 这些人或许不是罪犯
[37:25] but a crime may have been committed 但是他们为了让自己消失
[37:27] in order for them to disappear. 已经构成了犯罪事实
[37:29] Somewhere in here is the woman who abducted you in Paris. 这里面某个女人 就是在巴黎绑架你的人
[37:33] Your goal is to identify her. 你的任务是找出她
[37:35] Ours is to identify the other clients 而我们的任务是找到其他客户
[37:38] and determine whether they were aware that their new lives 并且确认他们是否知道自己新的人生
[37:41] may very well have been built on murder. 是建立在谋杀上面的
[38:05] My nanny. 我的保姆
[38:06] I moved here to be closer to my daughter. 我搬来这里 想和女儿更近一点
[38:09] I put her through some dark times. 我让她度过了一段很黑暗的时光
[38:11] You remind me of my granddaughter! 你让我想起了我的外孙女
[38:12] Sometimes people just aren’t who they seem to be. 有时候 有些人并不像别人认为的那样
[38:16] Of course it’s her. 当然是她了
[38:22] Is something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[38:23] No. Nothing. 不 没有
[38:24] It’s just, uh — lost track of time. 只是 我忘了看时间了
[38:27] My nanny has to go. 我的保姆得走了
[38:28] Why don’t you just call her, ask her to stay? 你直接给她打电话 让她多留一会儿不行吗
[38:30] Wouldn’t make any difference. She’s really got to go. 没用的 她真的得走了
[38:41] How’s Agnes? 艾格尼斯怎么样
[38:43] Out like a light. 睡得很沉
[38:46] After what you told me on the phone, 电话里你跟我说了那件事之后
[38:48] I needed something to steady my nerves. 我需要喝一杯保持镇定
[38:51] The men in the park. Tell me about them. 公园里那些人 跟我说说他们怎么回事
[38:55] I’ll tell you in a minute. 我待会儿跟你说
[38:57] I just want to check in on her first. 我先去看一下她
[39:47] The men — why in the world 那些男人 到底为什么
[39:50] would they be interested in Agnes? 会冲着艾格尼斯来
[39:52] They weren’t interested in her. 他们不是冲着她来的
[39:55] Oh. That’s a relief. 那我就放心了
[39:56] They were interested in you. 他们冲着你来的
[40:01] In me? 我
[40:02] You said you were here to reconnect with your daughter. 你说你是来这跟你女儿修复关系的
[40:04] – That’s true. – That Agnes reminded you of your granddaughter. -没错 -艾格尼斯让你想起你的外孙女
[40:11] The men went to the park to kill you, 公园里的人是来杀你的
[40:12] and you killed one of them first. 你先杀了他们中的一个
[40:16] Me? 我
[40:18] You think I killed someone? 你觉得我会杀人吗
[40:21] Not Maddy Tolliver. No. 不是麦蒂·托利维 她当然不会
[40:26] Maddy Tolliver was a s-sweet, unassuming woman 麦蒂·托利维是个善良谦逊的女士
[40:30] you had murdered so you could steal her identity. 你谋杀了她 然后偷走了她的身份
[40:35] Maddy Tolliver would never kill anyone. 麦蒂·托利维绝不会杀人
[40:39] But Katarina Rostova would. 但卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃会
[40:44] Katarina Rostova’s a natural born killer. 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是一个天生的杀手
[40:49] Of enemies, friends, family. 杀过敌人 朋友和家人
[40:53] I can explain. 我可以解释
[40:57] I knew it. 我就知道
[41:00] A part of me… knew who you were. 我有种直觉 告诉我你是谁
[41:05] I just didn’t want to admit it 只是我不想承认
[41:06] because I knew it would have to end this way. 因为我知道事情只能以这样的方式结束
[41:10] With you pointing a gun at me? 以你拿枪指着我的方式吗
[41:14] You shot your father. 你朝自己的父亲开枪
[41:18] You put your granddaughter in harm’s way. 你让你的外孙女置身于危险之中
[41:20] You lied your way into my life. 你以欺骗的方式走进了我的生活
[41:22] You’ve caused pain and suffering 你给所有我在乎的人
[41:24] for everyone I’ve ever cared about. 带来了痛苦和折磨
[41:28] Give me one good reason I shouldn’t end this right now. 给我一个不立马了结这一切的理由
[41:34] You already know the reason, Masha. 理由你早就知道了 玛莎
[41:37] And it should be reason enough. 我想这个理由足够了
[41:44] I’m your mother. 我是你的母亲
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme