英文名称:Zero Dark Thirty
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | 片名:猎杀本拉登 | |
[00:38] | 本片根据真实事件的一手材料拍摄 | |
[00:45] | United 1523,did you hear your company… Did you hear… | 联航1523航班 你听到你的公司… 你听见吗 |
[00:47] | We were just answering your call. | 我们刚刚回应了你的呼叫 |
[00:49] | We did hear that yelling,too. | 我们确实听到了叫喊 |
[00:51] | We couldn’t tell what it was either. | 我们不知道究竟发生了什么 |
[00:52] | United 93… | 93航班… |
[00:54] | – Has he turned to the east now? – Please state your emergency. | – 现在飞机调头向东飞去吗 – 请报告你的紧急情况 |
[00:55] | 2011年9月11日 | |
[00:56] | The flight attendant is advising our reps that the pilot and everyone’s been stabbed. | 空乘告诉我们 飞行员和所有人都被劫持了 |
[01:00] | And we can’t breathe. | 我们不能呼吸 |
[01:01] | I don’t know. I think we ‘re getting hijacked. | 我不知道 好像是被劫持了 |
[01:02] | …hijacked aircraft headed towards New York. | 被劫持飞机飞向纽约 |
[01:04] | – Is this real world or exercise? – No,this is not an exercise. | – 这是真的吗?还是在演习?- 不 这不是演习 |
[01:06] | Can anybody get up to the cockpit? | 在驾驶舱 有人能去驾驶舱吗? |
[01:08] | What’s going on,Betty? | 发生了什么事情 贝蒂? |
[01:09] | Betty,talk to me. | 贝蒂 请跟我说话 |
[01:11] | A plane just crashed into the World Trade Center | 一架飞机撞进了世贸中心 |
[01:12] | I think we might have lost her. | 我想我们可能失去了她 |
[01:14] | Hey,Mom,I’m sure that you’ve heard | 嘿 妈妈 我知道你听到了 |
[01:16] | that a plane crashed into World Trade Center One. | 一架飞机撞进了世贸大厦一号大楼 |
[01:18] | We’re fine. We’re in World Trade Center Two. | 我们没事 我们在世贸大厦二号大楼 |
[01:21] | I’m on a plane that’s been hijacked. | 我现在在那家被劫持的飞机上 |
[01:22] | I hope to be able to see your face again,baby. | 我希望能再看到你的脸 宝贝 |
[01:25] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 |
[01:26] | We got reports of another incoming plane. | 我们得到另一架飞机的报告 |
[01:28] | We may have to take cover in the stairwell. | 我们可能要躲在楼梯间了 |
[01:32] | Lieutenant Brown,Ladder 18. One of the towers just collapsed. | 布朗上尉 刚刚倒塌的大楼之一 |
[01:35] | – Hello,ma ‘am? – Help! | – 喂 女士 – 救我 |
[01:37] | That tower just came down on top of everybody! | 那幢大楼倒塌下来压死了很多人 |
[01:39] | Are they gonna be able to get somebody up here? | 会不会有人上来啊? |
[01:40] | Of course,ma ‘am. We’re coming up to you. | 他们就在路上呢 女士 |
[01:42] | Well,there’s no one here yet,and the floor’s completely engulfed. | 现在还没人来 整层楼都塌了 |
[01:45] | We’re on the floor and we can’t breathe. | 我们都在地上 大家都不能呼吸 |
[01:47] | Hold on one second,please. | 请坚持一起下 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna die,aren’t I? | 我要死了 是不是? |
[01:49] | No,no,no,no,no,no! | 不不不 |
[01:51] | – I’m gonna die. – Ma ‘am… | – 我觉得我要死了 – 女士 |
[01:52] | I’m gonna die,I know it. | 我要死了 |
[01:54] | Stay calm,stay calm,stay calm. | 女士 请您冷静 冷静… |
[01:55] | Please,God. | 上帝保佑 |
[01:57] | You’re doing a good job,ma ‘am. | 您现在做得很好 女士 |
[01:58] | You’re doing a good job. You’re doing fine. | 您做得很好 |
[02:00] | It’s so hot. I’m burning up. | 太热了… 我好热… |
[02:02] | Ma ‘am,you are fine. They’re gonna come get you. | 女士 你没事吧 马上就有人来救你 |
[02:04] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗? |
[02:06] | Oh,my God. | 天呐… |
[02:10] | 2年后 | |
[02:14] | 沙特组 | |
[02:28] | I own you,Ammar. | 我是你的主人 阿马尔 |
[02:31] | You belong to me. | 你是我的 |
[02:35] | Look at me. | 看我 |
[02:39] | If you don’t look at me when I talk to you,I hurt you! | 我跟你说话时候你不看着我 酷刑伺候 |
[02:42] | You step off this mat,I hurt you! | 走出这个垫子 酷刑伺候 |
[02:44] | If you lie to me,I’m gonna hurt you! | 要是骗我 酷刑伺候 |
[02:47] | Now,now look at me! | 现在 看着我 |
[02:50] | Look at me,Ammar! | 看着我 阿马尔 |
[02:56] | Come on. | 来 |
[03:23] | Nobody talks to him. | 都别跟他说话 |
[03:24] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[03:26] | Are we gonna board these windows up or what? | 把窗子都封起来还是怎样? |
[03:34] | Just off the plane from Washington. | 这刚从华府来的飞机下来 |
[03:38] | Rocking your best suit for your first interrogation. | 第一场审讯 穿上了最好的一身 |
[03:41] | And you get this guy. | 结果却摊上这家伙 |
[03:43] | They’re not always this intense. | 不是总是这么剑拔弩张的 |
[03:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:49] | Well,just so you know,it’s gonna take a while. | 还是得跟你说声 审讯需要时间 |
[03:52] | He has to learn how helpless he is. | 他要明白自己有多无助 |
[03:59] | Come on,let’s get a coffee. | 来吧 弄杯咖啡去 |
[04:00] | No,we should go back in. | 不 我们应该回去 |
[04:09] | There’s no shame if you want to watch from the monitor. | 如果你想从监控录像头看 也没什么丢人的 |
[04:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | Might want to put this on. | 戴上这个吧 |
[04:25] | You’re not wearing one. | 你没戴啊 |
[04:28] | Is he ever getting out? | 他还有机会重见天日吗? |
[04:31] | Never. | 没戏的 |
[04:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:35] | 黑牢 | |
[04:35] | 黑牢 中情局建立的秘密审讯地点 遍布世界各地官方不予承认 | |
[04:37] | 地点不明 | |
[04:48] | Right now, | 现在 |
[04:50] | all this is about,simply,is you coming to terms with your situation. | 就看你能不能明白自己的处境 |
[04:56] | It’s you and me,bro. | 兄弟 就是你我之间解决了 |
[05:00] | I want you to understand that I know you, | 我希望你明白 我了解你 |
[05:04] | that I’ve been studying and following you for a very long time. | 我一直在研究你 我追踪了你很长时间了 |
[05:09] | I could’ve had you killed in Karachi, | 在卡拉奇我可以杀了你 |
[05:11] | but I didn’t,I let you live,so that you and I could talk. | 但我没这么做 我放你生路 是希望你跟我…可以谈谈 |
[05:15] | Then you beat me when my hands are tied. | 结果你却把我绑了以后打我 |
[05:19] | So I won’t talk to you. | 所以我什么也不会说 |
[05:20] | Well,life isn’t always fair,my friend. | 生活不总是公平的 朋友 |
[05:24] | Did you really think that when we got you,I would be a nice fucking guy? | 你真以为 我们抓到你之后 还能他妈指着我好商好量? |
[05:28] | You’re a mid-level guy. | 你就是个中不溜级别 |
[05:30] | You’re a garbage man in the corporation! | 收垃圾的而已 |
[05:33] | Why should I respect you,huh? | 我为什么要尊重你 啊? |
[05:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:37] | And you’re a money man. | 你是管钱的 |
[05:40] | Paperboy. | 送信的 |
[05:42] | A disgrace to humanity. | 你是人类的耻辱 |
[05:44] | You and your uncle murdered 3,000 innocent people. | 你和你舅舅杀了三千无辜人民 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:51] | I have your name on a $5,000 transfer via Western Union to a 9/11 hijacker. | 在通过西联银行给911劫机犯的5000美元 转账交易中我找到了你的名字 |
[06:01] | And you got popped with | 抓到你的时候 |
[06:02] | 150 kilograms of high explosives in your house! | 还在你家缴获了150公斤烈性炸药 |
[06:09] | And then you dare question me? | 你还有胆子问我话? |
[06:18] | Come on,man,I’m fucking with you. | 好啦老兄 逗你玩儿呢 |
[06:22] | I don’t want to talk about 9/11 yet. | 我现在还不想说到911 |
[06:26] | What I want to focus on is the Saudi group. | 我现在关心的是沙特集团 |
[06:35] | 哈札姆·阿克什米尔 2003年利雅得自杀式爆炸嫌疑人 | |
[06:35] | That there is Hazem al-Kashmiri. | 照片上 是哈札姆·阿克什米尔 |
[06:40] | And I know this dude is up to some serious shit. | 我知道他有新盘算 |
[06:42] | What I want from you is his Saudi e-mail. | 从你这里 我想知道他的沙特邮箱 |
[06:47] | Ammar,bro,I know that you know this dude. | 阿马尔… 我知道你知道的 |
[06:49] | Just give me his e-mail and I will give you a blanket. | 把他的邮箱告诉我 我就给你块毯子 |
[06:52] | I will give you a blanket and some solid food. | 我会给你块毯子 给你些干的食物 |
[06:59] | I know that you know him. | 我知道你认识他 |
[07:04] | I told you before,I won’t talk to you. | 都跟你说了 我不会跟你说的 |
[07:11] | Have it your way. Let’s go. | 那还是你的例常…来吧 |
[07:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[07:19] | When you lie to me, | 要是骗我 |
[07:21] | I hurt you. | 酷刑伺候 |
[07:42] | Grab me the bucket. | 把桶给我 |
[07:52] | Put some water in it. | 盛点水 |
[07:56] | Come on,let’s go! | 快点 |
[08:01] | Come on,give it to me. | 快给我 |
[08:06] | 尤塞夫 1993年世贸中心爆炸案主谋 | |
[08:06] | Hazem was a friend of Ramzi Yousef. | 哈札姆是拉米兹·尤塞夫的朋友 |
[08:09] | You guys met in Iran,back in the ’90s. | 你们90年代在伊朗认识的 |
[08:11] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[08:15] | FucK you! | 我操 |
[08:22] | Give me the e-mails of the rest of the Saudi group. | 给我沙特集团其他人的邮箱 |
[08:26] | Give me one e-mail and I will stop this! | 给我一个邮箱我就停手 |
[08:29] | Who’s in the Saudi group? | 沙特集团里都有谁? |
[08:31] | And what’s the target? | 目标是什么? |
[08:34] | Where was the last time you saw bin Laden? | 最后一次你在哪里见到本·拉登? |
[08:37] | Where was the last time you saw bin Laden,huh? | 你最后一次见到本·拉登是在哪儿? |
[08:41] | You know,when you lie to me,I hurt you. | 你知道的 你骗我 那就是酷刑伺候 |
[08:53] | This is what defeat looks like,bro. | 兄弟 失败就是这个感觉 |
[08:56] | Your jihad is over. | 你们的圣战结束了 |
[09:00] | Get him up. | 把他拉起来 |
[09:12] | Try to understand the concept here. | 你要明白形势 知道吗 |
[09:15] | Okay,I have time,you don’t. | 我有时间 你没有 |
[09:17] | I have other things to do,but you don’t. | 我还可以干别的 你不行 |
[09:24] | It’s cool that you’re strong. I respect it,I do. | 你很坚强 我敬佩这点 真的 |
[09:28] | But in the end,everybody breaks,bro. | 但到了最后 所有人都会屈服 |
[09:31] | It’s biology. | 生物学道理 |
[09:50] | 巴基斯坦 | |
[10:19] | Can you open the trunk,ma’am? | 女士 能打开后备箱吗? |
[10:26] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[10:44] | 美国大使馆 | |
[11:17] | How’d it go the other night? | 那天晚上进行的如何? |
[11:19] | It was good. I mean,the local cops needed | 挺好 虽然说 当地警方 需要一些战术支持 |
[11:21] | a little tactical help,but he’s Tier fucking One,baby. | 但是他在组织中可是核心 |
[11:23] | That’s your moneymaker right there. | 咱们中彩了 |
[11:25] | 即哈立德·谢赫·穆罕默德 911事件策划人 重点恐怖分子 | |
[11:25] | And this is the guy that’s K.S.M.’s nephew? | 这人儿是Ksm的外甥? |
[11:26] | – Yeah. – What’s his issue? | – 是的 – 他有啥问题? |
[11:27] | He’s being a dick. | 犯浑 |
[11:28] | If he’s trying to outsmart you,why don’t you tell him about your Ph.D. | 他要是想耍你 你干嘛不给他讲讲你的博士学位? |
[11:31] | Yeah. No,but I am gonna have to turn up the heat on this asshole. | 但我是打算逼得再紧点 |
[11:34] | He needs to give up the Saudi group now. | 他得赶紧招了沙特集团的情况 |
[11:36] | He’s got to have that,given the family ties. | 他肯定知道 家族联系摆着呢 |
[11:37] | He’s tight with his uncle,he’s got his prints all over the 9/11 money. | 他跟他叔叔关系很近 资助911的钱都过了他手 |
[11:41] | He’s got them in his head,he needs to disclose them. | 信息都在他脑子里 现在是欠教训 |
[11:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | Good. | 好的 |
[11:46] | Bill,she’s good to go. | 比尔 让她过去吧 |
[11:47] | I’ll get her the right one tomorrow. | 明天我把正确的证件给她 |
[11:51] | Was I lying or what? | 我说假话了吗 |
[11:55] | Maya,this is Joseph Bradley,our illustrious station chief. | 玛雅 这位是约瑟夫·布拉德利我们杰出的站长 |
[11:58] | Joe and I did Iraq together. | 我和乔一起派驻过伊拉克 |
[11:59] | It’s nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[12:00] | You,too,sir. | 我也是 长官 |
[12:01] | – How was your flight? – Fine. | – 航班还顺利么?- 顺利 |
[12:06] | Isn’t that right? | 对吗? |
[12:07] | Good. How do you like Pakistan so far? | 真好 目前你觉得巴基斯坦怎么样? |
[12:09] | It’s kind of fucked up. | 一团糟 |
[12:12] | You volunteered for this,didn’t you? | 你是自己要求来的吧? |
[12:13] | No. | 不是 |
[12:20] | Third floor,northeast corner. | 三层 东北角 |
[12:29] | You don’t think she’s a little young for the hard stuff? | 不觉得让她这样的见识那些血淋淋 有点太早了吗? |
[12:32] | Washington says she’s a killer. | 华盛顿那边的人说她杀人不眨眼 |
[12:36] | Children’s Crusade,huh? | 儿童十字军是吧? |
[12:37] | They want to put the next generation on the field. | 他们想让下一代新人接触实战 |
[12:38] | 巴基斯坦三军情报局 | |
[12:39] | Listen,I’ve got a meeting with ISI in 20 minutes. | 20分钟之后我要跟Isi开会 |
[12:41] | 拉合尔 巴基斯坦第二大城市 | |
[12:41] | They’re slow-rolling us in Lahore,you might want to bitch about that. | 拉合尔那边他们在拖后腿 你记得念叨几句 |
[13:08] | My fellow Americans… | 我的美国朋友 |
[13:09] | Did I tell you this? | 我跟你说了吗? |
[13:10] | That this dude in Malaysia,he tells the Malaysian station | 这个马来西亚人 告诉他的马来西亚病人 |
[13:13] | that his nephew works with a guy who knows a guy… | 说他侄子给一人打工 这人又认识一个人 |
[13:16] | – Here we go. – Hold on. | – 又是这种 – 别急 |
[13:18] | He goes to a big feast in Bangkok about a year ago. | 一年前这人去曼谷 参加一个大型宴会 |
[13:23] | Guest of honor? | 猜猜贵宾是谁? |
[13:24] | Usama bin Laden. | 奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[13:26] | I said,”Was Tupac there,too?” | 我说 图帕克在么? |
[13:27] | This is worth five million bucks. | 这消息值500万啊 |
[13:29] | You know we’re gonna have to chase it down. | 我们一定要跟下去耶 |
[13:31] | Hey,that’s me,man,no job too small. | 没错 别那么刻薄 查到线索就不容易 |
[13:32] | That’s why I have a gift for you,my friend. | 所以我给你准备了份礼物啊 |
[13:34] | – Everyone,this is Maya. – Hey. | – 大家好 这是玛雅 – 嗨 |
[13:36] | Maya,everyone. Please don’t ask her how it’s going | 玛雅 这是团队的各位 请不要问她阿马尔那边怎么样了 |
[13:38] | with Ammar,’cause she’s not gonna fucking tell you. | 因为她他妈不会告诉你们的 |
[13:40] | Ammar is withholding? | 阿马尔不招 |
[13:42] | Washington assesses Abu Faraj is officially our new number three. | 华盛顿那边的评估是 阿布·法拉杰正式成为三号人物 |
[13:47] | He’s the best man for it. | 他最合适了 |
[13:50] | Yeah,the London station’s already asking if he’s contacting anybody in the U.K. | 伦敦站已经在问 他有没有联络在英国的谁 |
[13:54] | – Like we’re just keeping it from them? – Yeah. | – 好像我们在瞒着他们?- 不是 |
[13:56] | Jordanians are being really helpful with Ammar’s transit papers. | 阿马尔的引渡文件 约旦方面帮了很大的忙 |
[13:59] | Any imminent threats in here? | 有没有眼前的威胁? |
[14:01] | They want a consulate,a Marriott,it’s low security. | 有一个领馆 万豪酒店的松散保安 |
[14:04] | And they’ve got Majid Kahn talking about gas stations in the U.S. | 还有马杰·汗说到了美国的加油站 |
[14:08] | And that’s a conversation? | 就也叫对话啊 |
[14:10] | Honestly,there are 600 questions in there. | 这里面有600个问题啊 |
[14:12] | I’d do Heathrow,the Saudis… | 我会关注西斯罗机场 沙特 |
[14:14] | Does it matter what Faraj thinks about Heathrow? | 法拉杰怎么看西斯罗机场不重要 |
[14:16] | How much latitude does he get to pick targets? | 他能在多大范围内选择目标? |
[14:18] | I think he’ll give up the Saudis, | 我觉得他会招供沙特的目标 |
[14:19] | but Heathrow’s gonna be tough. | 西斯罗机场就不会太容易了 |
[14:21] | Anyway,anything from last night? | 不管了 昨晚有什么收获吗? |
[14:23] | Quetta base thinks they have a bead on the Arabs that escaped. | 奎达基地想要对逃跑的阿拉伯人下手了 |
[14:26] | They’re meeting with ISI this afternoon,hopefully set up | 他们今天下午会见Isi的人 可能能组织 |
[14:28] | – a raid down there. – Great. | – 一场突袭 – 太棒了 |
[14:30] | And Lahore reporting ISI was painfully slow last night,again. | 拉合尔那边的报告说 Isi昨晚又是慢得要命 |
[14:34] | They’re beginning to think it’s not incompetence. | 我现在开始觉得 这不是能力问题了 |
[14:36] | I agree. I spoke to the chief about that. | 同意 我跟站长也说了 |
[14:40] | A farmer on the Afghan border near Tora Bora reports | 边境托拉搏拉山区一个农民 说看到山里有一个呈菱形前进的队伍 |
[14:42] | “a diamond-shaped pattern in the hills,tall male in the center of the diamond | 队伍侧面是四个保镖 中央有个高个男人 |
[14:45] | “flanked by four guards.” Consistent with UBL’s movements. | 这和本·拉登的行动模式一致 |
[14:48] | That’s supposed to be his royal guard? | 那几个应该是他的皇家保镖 |
[14:49] | No,that’s pre-9/11 behavior. | 不 那是他911之前的模式 |
[14:52] | We have no reason to believe he’s changed security tactics. | 我们没有理由 认为他改变了安保策略 |
[14:54] | We invaded Afghanistan,that’s a reason. | 我们入侵了阿富汗 这就可以是理由之一 |
[14:59] | Hey,boss,I got a guy,for $5,000 bucks, | 头儿 我们5000块可以雇个人 |
[15:01] | he can set up a taxi stand and snoop around a bit. | 他可以设个的士站 查看下附近 |
[15:04] | No. Don’t need him. Sorry,the diamond sighting’s bullshit. | 不用 不需要他 那个菱形队伍屁都不是 |
[15:07] | See if the Paks will send someone to talk to the farmer. | 看看巴方能不能派人找那农民谈谈 |
[15:10] | Anything else? No? | 还有别的吗?没了? |
[15:14] | All right,let’s put some runs on the board against Faraj,okay? | 好吧 在板子上贴一些 关于法拉杰的线索 |
[15:16] | Talk to the case officers who didn’t see fit to make it today and thank them. | 跟相关特工谈谈 看看今天能有什么收获 要谢谢他们 |
[15:22] | Tora Bora? | 在托拉搏拉? |
[15:23] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 是啊 – 很好 |
[16:20] | Come on. Here we go. Here we go. | 起来吧 起来吧 |
[16:29] | Let’s just… | 让我们 |
[16:31] | Let’s take it easy today,huh? | 今天我们放松点 |
[16:54] | Hungry? | 饿不饿? |
[16:58] | The food in here sucks,so I got you some of this. | 这儿的吃的难吃死了 所以给你搞了点这个 |
[17:09] | Good,huh? | 好吃吧 |
[17:21] | 理查德·里德2001年企图炸毁美国航空一架班机 | |
[17:21] | Richard Reid. | 理查德·里德 |
[17:23] | Oh,man,I was thinking about him. | 我刚在琢磨他 |
[17:26] | Guy gets a bomb in a shoe on a plane. Un-fucking-believable. | 他怎么能在鞋里带个炸弹上飞机 真他妈难以置信 |
[17:30] | You know him,don’t you? | 你认识他 对不对? |
[17:36] | Yes. | 从前认识 |
[17:38] | I’m glad you said that. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[17:42] | I got an e-mail from you to him. | 反正 我找到一封你发给他的邮件 |
[17:46] | I got all your come for years,bro. | 我们监控你的通讯有好几年啦 |
[17:51] | Who… | 你们… |
[17:53] | Who else is in your Saudi group? | 你们沙特集团里还有谁? |
[17:57] | I just handed out some cash for them. | 我只是负责给他们发点钱 |
[18:02] | I didn’t know who the guys were. | 我不知道他们要… |
[18:08] | When you lie to me,I hurt you. | 你要是骗我…酷刑伺候 |
[18:13] | Please. | 求你了… |
[18:23] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[18:25] | I do,I believe you. | 我真的相信你 |
[18:31] | Good,huh? | 好的 |
[18:39] | Do you want the water again? | 还要喝水吗? |
[18:42] | Or do you want something else? | 还是你想要别的什么? |
[18:51] | Water? | 水? |
[18:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:53] | Just give me a name. | 告诉我一个名字 |
[18:58] | I don’t know. | 我不… |
[19:00] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[19:03] | Come on,let’s go. | 来吧 动手了 |
[19:07] | Bring him up. | 把他拉起来 |
[19:08] | Here we go. | 起来 |
[19:10] | You see how this works? | 知道怎么玩儿了没? |
[19:17] | You don’t mind if my female colleague there checks out yourjunk,do you? | 你不介意我的女同事瞅瞅你老二吧? |
[19:19] | No? | 不介意? |
[19:21] | Good. | 太好了 |
[19:23] | Dude,you shit your pants? | 老兄你拉裤子了啊? |
[19:27] | You stay here. I’ll be back. | 你呆这儿 我一会儿回来 |
[19:42] | Your friend is an animal. | 你的朋友禽兽不如 |
[19:46] | Please,help me. | 求求你 帮帮我 |
[19:50] | Please. | 求求你 |
[19:59] | You can help yourself by being truthful. | 你说实话 就能帮你自己 |
[20:14] | This is a dog collar. | 这是狗链子 |
[20:19] | – No! – Come on. | – 不 – 来吧 |
[20:21] | No! | 不 |
[20:22] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[20:24] | There you go. There you go. | 套好啦 套好啦 |
[20:29] | You determine how I treat you. | 我怎么对待你 是你自己决定 |
[20:37] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[20:42] | I got you. | 我扶着你呢 |
[20:50] | Come on. | 来 |
[20:53] | Come on. | 爬啊 |
[20:55] | You’re my dog,I gotta walk you. | 你是我的狗 我得遛狗啊 |
[20:58] | What the fuck do you think is going on,Ammar? | 阿马尔 你觉得现在是什么情况哦 |
[21:00] | 瓦利德·本·阿塔西 911主谋之一 | |
[21:00] | Wahleed has already told me that you know. | 瓦利德已经跟我说了你知道 |
[21:05] | Here we go. Come on,you’re almost there. | 好啦 快到啦 |
[21:07] | There we go. There we go. | 到了 |
[21:10] | All right. This box here,this box sucks. | 这个盒子啊?这个盒子烂透了 |
[21:16] | Now,I’m gonna put you in it. | 我要把你放进去 |
[21:23] | When is the attack? | 袭击是什么时候? |
[21:27] | When is the attack? | 袭击是什么时候? |
[21:31] | What? What? | 什么? |
[21:37] | Sunday where? No,whoa,whoa. Sunday where? | 周日在哪里?周日哪里? |
[21:41] | Sunday? This Sunday or next Sunday? | 本周日还是下个周日? |
[21:45] | Where? Where? | 哪里?哪里? |
[21:48] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[21:50] | What? | 什么? |
[21:52] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[21:54] | Come on,Ammar,is it Sunday or Monday? | 老天 快点 阿马尔 周日还是周一? |
[21:57] | Partial information will be treated as a lie. | 残缺信息也将被视作谎言 |
[22:00] | – Come on,let’s go. – Thursday. | – 快点 快说 – 星期四 |
[22:01] | Come on,which day is it? | 快说 到底是哪天? |
[22:03] | Partial information,you’re gonna go in the box! | 不说完整就关进盒子里 懂不? |
[22:07] | Partial information is treated as a lie! | 残缺信息将被视作谎言 |
[22:09] | Let’s go! | 我们开始 |
[22:11] | – Saturday! – In the box you go. | – 周六 – 关进盒子哈? |
[22:13] | In the box you go. | 关进盒子 |
[22:14] | Saturday! | 周日 |
[22:16] | Come on. | 快 |
[22:17] | Monday! | 周一 |
[22:20] | Tuesday! | 周二 |
[22:24] | – There we go. – Friday! | – 好嘞 – 周五 |
[22:25] | Come on,let’s go,come on! | 好 关进去 快点 |
[22:28] | Hang on,hang on,hang on,hang on,hang on. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[22:31] | Sunday. | 周日 |
[22:34] | Monday. | 周一 |
[22:38] | Thursday. | 周四 |
[22:40] | Ammar,which day is it? | 老实点 到底是哪天? |
[22:43] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[22:44] | Which day? | 哪一天? |
[22:50] | Friday. | 周五 |
[22:54] | Ammar,which day? | 快说 哪一天? |
[22:56] | Thursday. | 周四 |
[23:01] | Friday. | 周五 |
[23:05] | 2004年5月29日 | |
[23:08] | 沙特阿拉伯 库拜尔 | |
[23:28] | …a targeted attack against Westerners and foreigners. | 一起针对西方及外国人士的袭击 |
[23:31] | When you look at the breakup of casualties,you can see | 在看过最后的伤亡人员名单后 会发现 |
[23:35] | that non-Muslims were killed and so were Americans. | 遇害者多为非穆斯林和美国人 |
[23:39] | Don’t worry about the Saudis. They’ll take care of business. | 别操心沙特人 他们能照顾好自己 |
[23:42] | Yeah,now. | 是 暂时是可以 |
[23:45] | You warned them,they didn’t take you seriously. | 你警告过他们 他们没当回事 |
[23:47] | This is what happens. It’s not on you. | 就这么回事 你没有责任 |
[23:49] | Who said that,huh,Zeid? Fuck him. This is on me. | 谁说的?希德?去他妈的 这是我的责任 |
[23:52] | – Ammar is on me. And it’s on her. – No,no,no,no. | – 阿马尔就是我的责任 她也有责任 – 不不不 |
[23:54] | You had what,days,brief custody,unresponsive ally? | 你有什么 时间还是反应迟钝的盟友? |
[23:56] | We cannot let this be a win-win for A.Q. | 我们不能 不能 让这… |
[23:58] | The way you do this is look ahead. | 你对于这种事情 |
[24:00] | London,Heathrow,mass casualties. That plan is still active. | 就应该朝前看:伦敦 西斯罗机场 大面积伤亡 计划还在进行中 |
[24:03] | Ammar doesn’t have a clue about what happened. | 阿马尔对发生的事一无所知 |
[24:05] | – He knows. – How? | – 他知道的 – 那又怎样? |
[24:10] | He’s not gonna talk about attacks on the homeland. | 这回又不是美国本土的袭击 |
[24:12] | He’s gonna withhold operational details on the K.S.M. network and probably bin Laden. | 他会隐瞒Ksm社交圈内的 行动细节 很可能还包括本·拉登 |
[24:18] | But he’s been in complete isolation. | 但现在他完全被隔离 |
[24:20] | He doesn’t know we failed. We could tell him anything. | 他不知道我们失败了 我们跟他怎么说都行 |
[24:22] | What,bluff him? | 打肿脸充胖子? |
[24:24] | He hasn’t slept,Dan. He’s clueless. | 他很久没睡觉了 毫无头绪 |
[24:33] | You don’t remember,do you? | 你不记得了 对吧 |
[24:35] | Well,short-term memory loss is a side effect of sleep deprivation, | 短期记忆丧失是睡眠剥夺的副作用 |
[24:38] | so it should come back to you. | 你会想起来的 |
[24:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:46] | How can I remember? | 我怎么会记得? |
[24:47] | After we kept you awake for 96 hours, | 在我们让你撑了96小时之后 |
[24:50] | you gave us the name of some of your brothers, | 你…给了我们几个你兄弟的名字 |
[24:52] | and you helped save the lives of a lot of innocent people. | 帮助挽救了许多无辜者的性命 |
[24:56] | Which is the smart thing to do. You’re starting to think for yourself. | 这是聪明的做法 你开始为自己考虑了 |
[25:00] | Come on,eat up,man. | 来吧 吃点东西 |
[25:02] | Some hummus. Tabouleh. Don’t know what that is. | 鹰嘴豆泥 不知道那是什么 |
[25:05] | Some figs. You earned it. | 还有无花果 是你自己挣到的 |
[25:13] | So,you flew via Amman to Kabul,yeah? | 这么说 你经由阿曼飞抵喀布尔 是吗? |
[25:18] | Hang out with your uncle. Mukhtar. | 来找你的舅舅 你们叫他”选中之人” |
[25:23] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[25:25] | Told you,man,I know you. | 早告诉过你了 我了解你 |
[25:27] | All right,you got me. You did,you got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[25:30] | Flight manifests. | 乘客名单 |
[25:33] | It must be pretty fucked up for you guys after 9/11. | 911事件后 你们的日子很不好过吧 |
[25:36] | What’d you do after the invasion? Before you went back to Pesh. | 在入侵后你做什么了?在你回白沙瓦之前? |
[25:42] | After 9/11,we had to choose, | 在911之后我们不得不选择 |
[25:45] | fight to protect our turf,or run. | 奋起保家卫国还是逃之夭夭 |
[25:47] | And you chose to fight,yeah? | 你选择了战斗 对吗? |
[25:51] | We wanted to kill Americans. | 我们想杀死美国人 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:55] | We tried to get into Tora Bora,but the bombing was too high. | 我们试图进入托拉博拉山区 但是但是炸弹在头顶爆炸 |
[25:58] | We couldn’t cross. | 我们无法穿越 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry,who’s the “we” in that sentence? | 抱歉 谁是”我们”? |
[26:05] | Me and some other guys who were hanging around at that time. | 我 还有几个当时在一起的朋友 |
[26:09] | You know,I can always go and eat with some other dude, | 你知道 我随时都能去找别人吃饭 |
[26:12] | hang you back up to the ceiling. | 重新把你吊到天花板下… |
[26:17] | Hamza Rabia. | 哈姆扎·拉比耶 |
[26:25] | Khabab al-Masri. | 哈比卜·阿马斯里 |
[26:32] | And Abu Ahmed. | 还有阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[26:39] | Who’s Abu Ahmed? I’ve heard of the other guys. | 谁是阿布·艾哈迈德?其他人我都听说过 |
[26:42] | He was a computer guy with us at the time. | 他是当时和我们一起的电脑人员 |
[26:47] | After Tora Bora, | 在穿越托拉博拉山区失败后 |
[26:49] | I went back to Pesh as you know. | 我回到…白沙瓦 你们知道的 |
[26:53] | And he went north,I think. | 我想他北上了 去了哈纳 |
[26:55] | To Kunar. | 去哈纳 |
[26:56] | What’s his family name? | 他姓什么? |
[26:58] | Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti. | 阿布·艾哈迈德·库瓦提 |
[27:02] | 阿拉伯语姓名结构复杂 这里”昵称”指冠上儿子的名字来替代本名 | |
[27:02] | Abu Ahmed means “father of Ahmed.” It’s a kunya. | 阿马尔 我清楚战争名和阿拉伯名的区别 |
[27:07] | Ammar,I know the difference between a war name and an Arabic name. | 阿马尔 我清楚战争名 和阿拉伯名的区别 |
[27:10] | She got you there,dude. | 这回被她抓住了 伙计 |
[27:13] | I swear to you both,I don’t know his family name. | 对你们发誓 我真不的知道他姓什么 |
[27:17] | I would have never asked him something like that. | 我绝不会问他这种事 |
[27:19] | It’s not how my uncle worked. | 这里不是这么处事的 |
[27:21] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:24] | My uncle told me he worked for bin Laden. | 我舅舅告诉我 他为本·拉登干活 |
[27:31] | I did see him once. About a year ago,in Karachi. | 我是见过他一次 大概一年前 在卡拉奇 |
[27:41] | the Sheikh | 阿拉伯语中意为酋长 长者 本·拉登追随者对他的称呼之一 |
[27:41] | He read us all a letter from the Sheik. | 他那里有封长者的信 |
[27:43] | A letter? | 一封信? |
[27:45] | What’d it say? | 信里写了些什么? |
[27:47] | Cigarette? | 要烟吗? |
[27:59] | He said,”Continue the jihad. The work will go on for a hundred years.” | 信上说”来吧 加入圣战者 我们的行动还要持续一百年” |
[28:10] | 阿布·艾哈迈德 | |
[28:11] | You and I are gonna talk about some of the guys in the training camps. Yeah? | 我们会聊些训练营里的某些人 对吧? |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:16] | Some of these brothers have done some bad things. | 这些兄弟中 有些人做了极恶劣的坏事 |
[28:19] | What I want to do is I want to separate them from the people like you. | 我要做的是把他们和…你这样的人区分开 |
[28:24] | Definitely,yeah. | 绝对是 没错 |
[28:26] | All right,a guy called Abu Ahmed from Kuwait. | 行 有个叫阿布·艾哈迈德的家伙 |
[28:32] | A nice guy- | 人不错 |
[28:33] | How close was he? What was his relationship to the leadership? | 他离核心圈有多近?和领导层关系如何? |
[28:36] | – I don’t know. – Did he eat with you guys? | – 我不知道 – 他和你们这些好人一起吃饭 |
[28:38] | Did he eat with the good guys or did he eat with the leadership? | 还是和领导们一起吃饭? |
[28:40] | I don’t know,sir. I have no idea about… | 先生 我不知道 我对此毫无概念 |
[28:42] | Yes,you do. You don’t need an idea about… | 这不是什么需要有概念的玩意 |
[28:48] | When you met Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, | 当你和哈立德·谢赫·穆罕默德会面时 |
[28:51] | was this one of the facilitators? | 这是中间人之一吗 |
[28:54] | Is this Abu Ahmed? | 这是阿布·艾哈迈德吗? |
[28:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:04] | K.S.M.,your boss. | Ksm?你的老板? |
[29:06] | I call him Mukhtar. | “选中之人” |
[29:08] | Mukhtar. “Po-tay-to,” you say “po-tah-to. “ | “选中之人” 就像我说”土豆”你说”洋芋” |
[29:10] | I say “fucking K. S. M.,” you say “Mukhtar,” okay? | 我叫他”畜生Ksm” 你称呼他是”选中之人” |
[29:13] | After Mukhtar was captured, | “选中之人”被捕后 |
[29:15] | What did Abu Ahmed do? | 阿布·艾哈迈德干嘛去了? |
[29:17] | Abu Ahmed,I believe… | 阿布·艾哈迈德 我相信 |
[29:20] | I believe he went to work for the Sheik. | 他应该是去了长者手下 |
[29:28] | In Karachi in 2003,or 2004. | 2003年或04年在卡拉奇 |
[29:31] | He was carrying a letter from bin Laden? | 他带着本·拉登的来信吗? |
[29:46] | Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[29:50] | – Is that him? – Abu Ahmed. | -是他吗?- 阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[29:53] | – Say it again? – Abu Ahmed. | – 再说一次?- 阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[29:56] | Abu Ahmed. Abu Ahmed. | 阿布·艾哈迈德 阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[30:01] | Abu Ahmed. | 阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[30:06] | Who knows who works directly for bin Laden. | 谁是本·拉登的直接手下 谁又会知道呢 |
[30:09] | Let’s say he’s part of the mix. | 那就当他是众多手下中的一个 |
[30:13] | Were there other people who carried messages from bin Laden? | 还有其他人为本·拉登送信吗? |
[30:17] | Sure. | 当然有 |
[30:20] | How many other people? | 多少人? |
[30:25] | Let’s talk about them. | 我们谈谈他们吧 |
[30:39] | How’s the needle in the haystack? | 草堆里的针找得怎么样了 |
[30:43] | Fine. | 不算坏 |
[30:46] | Facilitators come and go. | 中间人来来去去 有件事你可以确定 |
[30:48] | One thing you can count on in life is that everyone wants money. | 那就是每个人都想要钱 |
[30:51] | You’re assuming that al-Qaeda members are motivated by financial rewards. | 你这在相信说 基地组织成员都只为金钱奖励而战? |
[30:55] | They’re radicals. | 他们是激进分子 |
[30:58] | Correct. | 没错 |
[30:59] | You’re assuming that greed won’t override ideology | 你这是假定说 对于意志不坚定的成员 |
[31:02] | in some of the weaker members. | 贪婪战胜不了新年 |
[31:04] | Money for walk-ins worked great in the Cold War, | 冷战期间 钱是给了我们不少胜利甜头 |
[31:06] | I’ll give you that. | 这我承认 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:23] | 黑牢 | |
[31:25] | 波兰 格但斯克 | |
[31:49] | He says he looks like Abu Ahmed. | 他说这人看上去像是阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[31:51] | Who did he work for? | 他为谁工作? |
[32:03] | It was mostly with Abu Faraj. | 他大部分时间都和阿布·法拉杰一起 |
[32:05] | They were always together. | 他们总是同进同出 |
[32:07] | What did he do for Faraj? | 他为法拉杰干什么活? |
[32:17] | He carried messages from Faraj to bin Laden | 他为法拉杰带信给本·拉登 |
[32:19] | and from bin Laden back to Faraj. | 再把信息传回法拉杰 |
[32:22] | We need to ask him something to see if he’s telling the truth. | 得问他点什么 看看他有没有说真话 |
[32:24] | We don’t know if he really knew Faraj. | 我们不知道他是不是真的认识法拉杰 |
[32:38] | He just told me the names of all of Abu Faraj’s children. | 他刚把法拉杰所有孩子的名字 跟我报了一遍 |
[32:42] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我觉得他说的是真话 |
[32:47] | 20 detainees recognize that photo of Abu Ahmed. | 有20个在押犯认出了照片上 是阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[32:50] | They say he’s part of an inner circle of guys | 他们说他属于阿富汗一起行动的核心圈人士 |
[32:51] | that was hanging out in Afghanistan pre-9/11. | 在911之前 |
[32:53] | A lot of them say that after 9/11,he went to work for K.S.M. | 很多人说在911后 他为Ksm工作 |
[32:56] | When K.S.M. was captured,he went to work for Abu Faraj, | Ksm被抓后 他就去到阿布·法拉杰手下 |
[32:59] | primarily as a courier from Faraj to bin Laden. | 主要作为法拉杰和本·拉登之间的信使 |
[33:02] | Well,that’s good,but you still… | 不错 但你仍然没有… |
[33:04] | Yeah,but we don’t know if Abu’s on the outside of the network, | 是的 我们不知道 阿布是不是在关系圈外 |
[33:06] | a series of cutouts and dead drops, | 中间是不是几经转手 情报据点众多 |
[33:07] | or if he has a direct connection to bin Laden. | 还是说他和本·拉登有直接联系 |
[33:10] | I mean,does bin Laden invite him into the living room | 我是说 本·拉登是不是请他进起居室 |
[33:12] | and hand him a letter directly or is Abu just the last guy in a long line of couriers, | 直接把信递给他 还是…阿布只是一长串信使中的最后一个 |
[33:16] | and that’s why everybody knows him? | 所以人人都知道他 |
[33:17] | That’s not all you don’t know. | 这还不是你不清楚的全部 |
[33:18] | You don’t have his real name,you don’t have a clue of where he is. | 你没有他的真名 他在哪儿也毫无线索 |
[33:21] | Yes,but we know that he’s important. | 是的 但我们知道他非常重要 |
[33:22] | The fact that everybody’s heard of Abu Ahmed, | 所有人都知道阿布·艾哈迈德 但没人告诉我他在哪里 |
[33:24] | but nobody will tell me where he is suggests that. | 这就能说明问题了 |
[33:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:28] | Detainees could withhold his location for any number of reasons. | 但在押犯不告诉你他所在的地点 能有很多理由 |
[33:30] | Perhaps they don’t know. | 也许是不知道 |
[33:32] | Perhaps this Abu is actually a cover story and he’s really a fucking unicorn. | 也许这个阿布只是个幌子 他其实是只独角兽 |
[33:36] | But the withholding doesn’t reveal what you want it to,does it? | 他们不说也不能直接推导出 你想要的结果 不是吗 |
[33:41] | No. | 对 |
[33:42] | And if you did find him,you don’t know that he’d be with bin Laden. | 就算你真找到了他 你也不能确定 他是否和本·拉登在一起 |
[33:45] | We don’t know what we don’t know. | 但我们也不知道我们不知道什么 |
[33:47] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 这他妈的什么意思? |
[33:52] | It’s a tautology. | 同义反复么 |
[33:56] | Listen,not one single detainee has said that he’s been located with the big guy, | 听好 没有任何一个在押犯说 他曾和大人物在一起过 |
[33:59] | just that he delivers messages,am I wrong? | 要我说 他只是个信使 对吗? |
[34:02] | – No. – No. | – 嗯 – 好 |
[34:07] | It’s still good work. | 不过还是好样的 |
[34:08] | Let me know when you get some actionable intelligence. | 只是下次 等你有了真正的情报再来找我 |
[34:11] | Preferably something that leads to a strike. | 最好是能让我们发动行动的 |
[34:22] | 2005年7月7日 | |
[34:25] | 伦敦 | |
[34:53] | This is what remains of the number 10 bus, | 这是10路巴士的残骸 |
[34:56] | which was traveling through Tavistock Square near Euston Station. | 当时正行驶于靠近休斯顿站的 塔维斯托克广场 |
[35:00] | There ‘d been explosions near Liverpool Street and Edgware Road stations,too. | 利物浦街站和艾奇韦尔路站也发生了爆炸 |
[35:05] | Dozens of the survivors were critically injured, | 几十位幸存者伤势严重 |
[35:08] | but many of the wounded were also keen to share their stories. | 但很多伤员也迫切想说出自己的遭遇 |
[35:11] | We ‘d just pulled out of Edgware Road. | 我们刚驶离艾奇韦尔路站 |
[35:14] | And next thing I know,there’s a loud… A large flash of light. | 然后 就是一束巨大的光亮 |
[35:20] | Felt a burning sensation on my hands,put my hands up to my face. | 我感觉双手被灼烧 就用手捂住脸 |
[35:24] | I was on the floor by that point. | 那时就倒在地上了 |
[35:28] | Yeah,I can’t recall anything prior to that,any noise,any bang. | 巨响时 我们没法做任何事 |
[35:33] | Normal life in one of the busiest parts of the capital has now been suspended, | 北极光塔 首都最繁忙的地区之一 已经被封闭 |
[35:37] | as just a few yards down the road here they continue to care for the injured. | 离街道几码远处 他们仍在照料伤者 |
[35:39] | 巴格兰空军基地 | |
[35:40] | 阿富汗 | |
[35:41] | And all around,groups of Londoners are standing on corners,asking themselves | 周围成群结队的伦敦市民站在拐角问自己 |
[35:55] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[36:05] | You,too. Come on. | 你也是 快来 |
[36:18] | You Agency guys are twisted. | 你们这些探员好变态 |
[36:21] | Detainee’s ready for you. | 在押犯准备好了 |
[36:29] | Come on. | 来吧…哇哦 |
[36:49] | ISI拘留中心 | |
[36:50] | 巴基斯坦 | |
[36:54] | I want you to understand that I know you. | 我想要你明白 我了解你 |
[36:56] | I’ve been following you and studying you for a long time. | 我已对你追踪研究了很长时间 |
[36:59] | I chased you in Lahore. | 我追踪你到了拉合尔 |
[37:01] | I had you picked up instead of killing you because you’re not a violent man | 我把你抓起来 留住了你的性命 是因为你不是一个暴力分子 |
[37:03] | and you don’t deserve to die. | 你不值得去死 |
[37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:07] | But you do have deep ties to al-Qaeda | 但你和基地组织牵连极深 |
[37:09] | I want to ask you about | 我要问你些问题 |
[37:10] | before you get sent to your next location,which might be Israel. | 在你被遣送去下个羁留地 也许是以色列前 |
[37:14] | However,depending on how candid you are here today, | 不过 取决于你此时此刻的坦率程度… |
[37:18] | I may be able to keep you in Pakistan. | 我也许能让你继续待在巴基斯坦 |
[37:21] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[37:23] | I’m gonna ask you a series of questions based on your knowledge of al-Qaeda | 基于你对基地组织的认识 以及你身为组织的财务主管 |
[37:27] | and your position as key financier for the organization. | 我会问你一系列问题 |
[37:30] | I have dealt with the Mukhabarat. | 我和特工交过手 |
[37:33] | I have no wish to be tortured again. | 我不想再被折磨了 |
[37:35] | Ask me a question,I will answer it. | 问吧 我会回答的 |
[37:38] | What can you tell me about Atiyah Abd al-Rahman? | 你对阿提亚·阿布德·拉哈曼 有哪些了解? |
[37:42] | He works for Zawahiri. | 他为扎瓦赫里工作 |
[37:44] | He’s in charge of military tactics. | 他负责军事战术 |
[37:47] | In what context have you ever heard the name Abu Ahmed? | 你是否在某种情境下 听说过阿布·艾哈迈德这个名字? |
[37:54] | He works for Faraj and bin Laden. | 他为法拉杰和本·拉登做事 |
[37:57] | He is his most trusted courier. | 他是他最信任的信使 |
[38:02] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[38:03] | He brought me many messages from the Sheik. | 他从长者那里带给我很多信息 |
[38:12] | Where did you last see him and where is he now? | 你最后一次见他是在哪里?他现在又在哪里? |
[38:16] | You will never find him. | 你找不到他的 |
[38:18] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[38:19] | Even I couldn’t find him. | 我都没法找到他 |
[38:21] | He always contacted me out of the blue. | 他总是突然冒出来联系我 |
[38:26] | He is one of the disappeared ones. | 他是那些隐形人中的一员 |
[38:35] | You know how this works? | 你明白这个怎么玩儿的吧? |
[38:38] | God willing,we won’t have to use it. | 真主保佑 别让我们用到它 |
[39:01] | Just act naturally. | 举止正常点 |
[41:02] | You’re in luck. I got you a one-on-one with Faraj. | 你走运了啊 我给你找到了一次 和法拉杰一对一的机会 |
[41:05] | Seriously? Thank you! | 真的?谢谢… |
[41:07] | Don’t you thank me until you hear what I want for it. | 在你知道我想要什么前 先别谢 |
[41:09] | I want you to take care of all this before your favorite subject. | 在开始你最爱的话题前 先把这些搞定了 |
[41:12] | Deal. | 成交 |
[41:18] | Don’t you want to see what’s in the folder? | 你不看看文件夹里有什么吗? |
[41:19] | You want family ties,financial networks,media sources,disgruntled employees, | 你需要家族关系 财务网络 媒体来源 心怀不满的雇员 |
[41:24] | imminent threats,homeland plots,foreign sales,health status,financial resources… | 眼前的威胁 对美国国内的密谋 海外销售 健康状况 经济来源 |
[41:28] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[41:29] | …tradecraft,recruiting tactics. Anything else? | 贸易方式 招募策略 还有别的吗? |
[41:31] | No,I think that covers it. | 没了 应该都说到了 |
[41:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:37] | “If what they say is true, | 他们说得没错 |
[41:39] | “the Shaolin and the Wu Tang could be dangerous.” | 少林武当 不好惹的 |
[41:42] | What do you like to be called? Faraj? Farij? | 你喜欢我们怎么称呼你 法拉杰 法瑞杰 |
[41:45] | Fuzzy? Come on. | 嗡嗡? |
[41:47] | Hey,what do you like? You like a bit of… | 说啦 你们是喜欢… |
[41:49] | You guys like a bit of Bob Marley? Bit of reggae? | 鲍勃·马利喜欢雷鬼? |
[41:53] | Kick back,take it easy after you’ve blown some shit up? | 等你招供后就可以休息放松了 |
[41:56] | you hear? | 听到没? |
[41:58] | No? | 没明白? |
[42:00] | You got some Libyan music you like? | 要放点你喜欢的利比亚音乐吗? |
[42:09] | You did the U. K. bombings,right? | 英国爆炸案是你干的吧? |
[42:12] | You know,you’re the second number three I’ve captured. | 你是我抓住的第二个基地组织三号人物 |
[42:15] | I got K. s. M. | 我抓到了Ksm |
[42:25] | Can I be honest with you? | 能跟你说实话吗? |
[42:28] | I’m bad fuckin’ news. | 我他妈的绝对是坏消息 |
[42:32] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[42:35] | I’m not gonna help you. | 我不会帮你 |
[42:38] | I’m gonna break you. | 我将彻底摧毁你 |
[42:41] | Any questions? | 有疑问吗? |
[42:44] | No? | 没有? |
[42:46] | All right,you haven’t eaten in 18 hours. We need to keep your energy up. | 你已经18小时没吃饭了 我们得让你打足精神 |
[42:49] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[42:57] | A lot of brothers told us Abu Ahmed was bin Laden’s courier | 你的许多兄弟告诉我们 阿布·艾哈迈德 是本·拉登的信使 |
[43:01] | and that he worked very closely with you. | 他和你也是关系很近的同事 |
[43:03] | You are thinking of Abu Khalid. | 你这说的是阿布·哈立德 |
[43:07] | Who? | 谁? |
[43:09] | Al-Baluchi. | 阿布鲁奇 |
[43:10] | My courier for the Sheik. | 我和长者之间的信使 |
[43:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:16] | So you’re telling me all the other brothers are wrong | 所以你是说 你们其他的兄弟都搞错了? |
[43:19] | and there’s some famous Baluchi guy | 还有个大名鼎鼎叫布鲁奇的家伙 |
[43:22] | working for you and bin Laden that I’ve never even heard of. | 为你和本·拉登做事 我却从未听说过 |
[43:25] | Why should you have heard of him? | 你为什么应该听说过他? |
[43:26] | What does this Baluchi guy look like? | 这个叫布鲁奇的家伙长什么样? |
[43:29] | Tall. Long white beard. | 高个子 长长的白胡须 |
[43:33] | Thin. | 瘦 |
[43:35] | He uses a cane. | 拄着根拐杖 |
[43:36] | 甘道夫 《魔戒》中的白袍巫师 | |
[43:36] | Kind of like Gandalf. | 有点像甘道夫 |
[43:39] | Who? | 那是谁? |
[43:41] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[43:44] | A month ago. In Karachi. | 一个月前在卡拉奇… |
[43:47] | But I don’t know where he is now. | 但我不知道他现在在哪儿 |
[43:49] | Sometimes,I wouldn’t even see him. | 有时我 我甚至都看不到他人 |
[43:53] | He would just tell me where to leave the messages. | 他会告诉我 把信留在哪里 |
[44:01] | You’re not being fulsome in your replies. | 少跟我犯浑 |
[44:03] | You cannot force me to tell you something I don’t know. | 你不能强迫我说 我不知道的事 |
[44:06] | You do realize this is not a normal prison. | 你明白这不是普通的监狱的 是吧 |
[44:09] | You determine how you’re treated. | 是你来决定自己的待遇 |
[44:11] | And your life is gonna be very uncomfortable until you give me the information I need. | 在你给我需要的情报前 你的日子将非常难熬 |
[44:18] | Where exactly is Abu Ahmed living at the moment? | 阿布·艾哈迈德现在具体住在哪里? |
[44:33] | Faraj is completely denying knowing Abu Ahmed. | 法拉杰完全否认认识阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[44:39] | That’s using every measure we have. | 手上的招都使了 |
[44:41] | Well,he’s either gonna keep withholding | 要么他继续不说 要么 |
[44:43] | or he’s gonna die from the pressure you’re putting on him. | 他会死于你施加给他的压力 |
[44:47] | Hey,you want to take a run at him? | 你想试一次吗? |
[44:51] | No. | 不想 |
[44:52] | – No? – No. | – 不想?- 不想 |
[44:54] | Since when no? | 不想? |
[44:57] | You know,I was meaning to tell you,I’m getting out of here. | 我本来是想跟你说 我要走了 |
[45:02] | You Okay? | 你没事儿吧? |
[45:03] | Yeah,I’m fine,I’m just… | 没什么事 只是… |
[45:05] | You know,I think I’ve seen too many guys naked. | 我见过太多裸体了 |
[45:10] | It’s got to be over a fucking hundred at this point. | 绝对他妈有上百次了 |
[45:11] | I need to go and do something normal for a while. | 我需要做点正常的事情 |
[45:15] | Like what? | 比如? |
[45:16] | Go to Washington. | 比如回华盛顿 |
[45:18] | Do the dance,see how that environment works. | 去去舞会 看看那种环境适不适合 |
[45:21] | You should come with me. | 你该跟我一起回去 |
[45:23] | Yeah,be my number two. You’re looking a little strung out yourself. | 来做我的二把手 你已经有点被折磨得撑不住了 |
[45:29] | I’m not gonna find Abu Ahmed from D.C. | 在华盛顿可找不到阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[45:38] | They killed my monkeys. | 他们杀了我的猴子 |
[45:42] | Some bullshit about escaping. You fucking believe that? | 还说是它们自己逃跑了 你信这鬼话吗? |
[45:49] | – Sorry,Dan. – Yeah,I know. | – 节哀吧 丹 – 我知道 |
[45:53] | Look,Maya,you got to be real careful with the detainees now. | 听着 玛雅 现在对在押犯 你可得长点心 |
[45:56] | Okay? Politics are changing, | 政策变了 |
[45:57] | and you don’t want to be the last one | 别等监察委员会来了 |
[45:59] | holding a dog collar when the oversight committee comes. | 你手上还拽着狗链子 |
[46:02] | – I know. – Yeah? | – 我明白 – 嗯 |
[46:05] | And watch your back when you get back to Pakistan. | 回到巴基斯坦你也要处处小心 |
[46:08] | Everyone knows you there now. | 现在那儿的人也都认识你了 |
[46:50] | 2008年 9月20日 | |
[46:52] | 万豪酒店 | |
[46:53] | 巴基斯坦 伊斯兰堡 | |
[47:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:04] | Fucking checkpoints. | 操蛋的检查站 |
[47:07] | – Maya? – Yeah? | – 玛雅? – 嗯? – Maya? |
[47:09] | We’re socializing. Be social. | 现在是社交时间 别那么冲 |
[47:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:18] | Look,I know Abu Ahmed is your baby, | 听着 我知道阿布·艾哈迈德 是你给养出来的 |
[47:21] | but it is time to cut the umbilical cord. | 但现在也该把脐带剪了吧 |
[47:23] | No,it’s not. | 没到时候 |
[47:24] | So Faraj went south on you,it happens. | 法拉杰给你泼了盆大冷水 这正常得很 |
[47:26] | There are still cells in London and Spain who are planning the next round of attacks. | 伦敦和西班牙还有组织 他们还有下一轮袭击计划 |
[47:31] | I can work on it at the same time. | 我可以两边兼顾 |
[47:34] | – Plus,I think it’s a good thing he lied. – No. | – 况且他撒谎也许是件好事 – 不 |
[47:36] | Not at the expense of protecting the homeland,you can’t… | 不 不能以国家安全为代价 你不能这么做 |
[47:39] | Wait a minute,why is it a good thing? | 等等 为什么是好事? |
[47:41] | You sound just like Bradley,he doesn’t believe in my lead,either. | 这语气真像布拉德利 他也不相信我的判断 |
[47:48] | It’s a good thing because the fact that | 说是好事…是因为 |
[47:50] | Faraj withheld on Abu Ahmed is very revealing. | 法拉杰对艾哈迈德的隐瞒 很能说明问题 |
[47:54] | The only other thing Faraj lied about was the location of bin Laden himself. | 除此之外 法拉杰只多撒了一个谎 就是本·拉登的位置 |
[47:58] | That means | 也就是说 |
[47:59] | Faraj thinks Abu Ahmed is just as important to protect | 法拉杰认为 阿布·艾哈迈德也很重要 保护他 |
[48:02] | as bin Laden. | 就像保护本·拉登一样 |
[48:04] | That confirms my lead. | 这就验证了我的判断 |
[48:06] | Or it’s confirmation bias. | 或许只是你的固执偏见 |
[48:12] | We’re just worried about you,okay? | 我们很担心你 知道吗? |
[48:13] | Is that okay to say? | 这么说没关系吧? |
[48:15] | I mean,look how run-down you are. | 我说 你看看自己现在多憔悴 |
[48:25] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克呢? |
[48:28] | Probably stuck in some checkpoint somewhere. | 估计被堵在某个检查站了 |
[48:31] | You two hooked up yet? | 你俩没搞上啊? |
[48:33] | Hello,I work with him. I’m not that girl that fucks. | 拜托 我们是工作关系 我不是那种随便的女人 |
[48:36] | It’s unbecoming. | 这像什么样子 |
[48:39] | So? Little fooling around wouldn’t hurt you. | 好啦 玩玩又不会死 |
[48:45] | So no boyfriend. | 那就是没男朋友喽? |
[48:49] | You got any friends at all? | 你有朋友吗? |
[48:57] | It’s Jack. | 是杰克 好啊 |
[48:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:01] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[49:03] | He’s stuck in traffic. | 他堵车了 |
[49:22] | Come on! | 快走 |
[49:28] | Come on! | 快 |
[49:40] | There’s an exit! | 那儿有个出口 |
[49:46] | Oh,no! Shit. | 哦 不 |
[49:48] | Come on,over here! | 走 这边走 |
[50:04] | The blast left a crater 10 meters,or 30 feet wide,in front of the hotel. | 爆炸在酒店门口 留下了10米即30英尺宽的弹坑 |
[50:09] | Police tell CNN the driver of the truck bomb | 当地警察向CNN透露 这辆装载炸弹的卡车司机 |
[50:12] | tried to talk his way past the hotel’s steel security gate. | 曾试图说服门卫 让他开进酒店安全铁门 |
[50:15] | When armed guards said no,police said the driver | 遭到武装门卫拒绝后 |
[50:18] | detonated more than 2,000 pounds of explosives. | 卡车司机引爆了重达2000多磅的炸药 |
[50:21] | The Marriott,one of the most popular destinations for locals | 万豪国际酒店 伊斯兰堡当地人 |
[50:24] | and Westerners in Islamabad,now destroyed. | 及西方国家游客首选的下榻点之一 现已被摧毁 |
[50:30] | 会面 | |
[50:37] | 部落领土 | |
[50:39] | 巴基斯坦北部 | |
[50:57] | The Jords have a mole! | 约旦人那里出了个奸细 |
[50:59] | What? | 什么? |
[51:00] | He made this video to prove his bona fides. | 他拍了这段视频 以示诚意 |
[51:03] | Shut up! | 真的假的 |
[51:06] | Humam Khalil al-Balawi. | 哈曼·哈利勒·巴拉维 |
[51:07] | He’s a Jordanian doctor. | 他是一名约旦医生 |
[51:11] | He’s right there in the inner circle. | 他就在里面那个圈里 |
[51:15] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[51:16] | Didn’t you tell me yourself nobody turns on al-Qaeda? | 之前不也是你说的吗 基地组织里没人会叛变 |
[51:18] | The Jords have worked him for a year,dinners,money. | 约旦人也只跟了他一年 吃吃饭啦 塞点钱啦 |
[51:20] | They convinced him it’s his patriotic duty to turn on al-Qaeda | 他们已经说服他 为了国家 他应该背叛基地组织 |
[51:23] | and get rich doing it. | 这么做能致富啊 |
[51:24] | Yeah,well,so the Jords say. | 是啊 约旦人也会这么说 |
[51:26] | Yeah,you’re right. | 嗯 你说的没错 |
[51:27] | We can’t rely on this or the Jords. | 我们不能轻易相信这段视频或是 约旦人 |
[51:29] | We’ve got to evaluate him face-to-face. | 我们应该当面验证他是否可信 |
[51:31] | He may not be that smart. He may be full of shit. | 或许他没那么聪明 也许他满嘴屁话 |
[51:33] | But we have to talk to him and find out. | 但都要见了他才知道 |
[51:35] | The key is to meet him,so we can figure out for ourselves what he can actually do. | 关键是要见他一面 这样才能知道他到底能做些什么 |
[51:48] | He really asked for a dialysis machine? | 他真说了要透析仪? |
[51:53] | Maybe we can fill the damn thing with poison. | 我们可以往那玩意里注毒 |
[52:03] | The meeting with Balawi’s off. | 和巴拉维的会面黄了 |
[52:05] | He can’t come to Islamabad. | 他不能来伊斯兰堡 |
[52:06] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不想? |
[52:08] | He’s not gonna travel. | 他不外出的 |
[52:10] | Security risk. | 安全考虑 |
[52:13] | I’ve said repeatedly that America doesn’t torture. | 我已经表达过很多次了 |
[52:16] | And I’m gonna make sure that we don’t torture. | 我们没有 也不会采用严刑逼供的方式 |
[52:18] | Those are part and parcel of an effort | 这是我们所作的努力 |
[52:21] | to regain America’s moral stature in the world. | 为重塑美国的道义声望 |
[52:26] | Can you give us some sense of when you might start… | 您能否向我们透露您何时… |
[52:28] | He wants us to go to him. | 他要我们去见他 |
[52:32] | He’ll meet us in Miranshah with the Tribals. | 他想让我们过去 他和族人会在迈丹城和我们碰面 |
[52:36] | He knows we’re white. We’d get kidnapped there. | 他知道你是白人吧 在那你会被绑架的 |
[52:38] | Maybe do it somewhere else. | 不能约在在别的地方吗? |
[52:40] | Germany or the U.K.? He’s got a clean passport. | 德国或是英国 他有通行护照 |
[52:43] | He’s not gonna travel out of al-Qaeda territory. | 他不会到基地之外的领土上去的 |
[52:46] | And you’re not going to him. | 你也不会上门去找他 |
[52:48] | I’m not,believe me. | 我不会 相信我 |
[52:50] | We’re stuck. | 僵在这儿了 |
[52:55] | What about Camp Chapman? | 查普曼营地怎么样… |
[52:57] | Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗 |
[52:59] | That could be safe territory. | 那里挺安全 |
[53:06] | 查普曼营地 | |
[53:08] | 阿富汗 霍斯特省 | |
[53:10] | This may be going overboard,but I baked him a cake. | 可能有点太过了 我给他烤了个蛋糕 |
[53:15] | Muslims don’t celebrate with cake. | 穆斯林庆祝的时候 可不吃蛋糕 |
[53:17] | Don’t be so literal,everyone likes cake. | 别这么死板嘛 谁不喜欢蛋糕 |
[53:20] | It’s not too late for you to come,you know. It’ll be fun. | 现在想来还不晚哦 会很好玩的 |
[53:23] | No,I don’t want to be a straphanger. | 算了吧 我可不想当电灯泡 |
[53:25] | It’s your show,you were the first to see the potential in this. | 主角是你 这矿是你发现的 |
[53:28] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[53:30] | We’ve got lots of wine. | 这有好多酒 |
[53:32] | Cool. Bring me back a bottle. | 好诶 到时给我捎瓶回来 |
[53:35] | I Will do. | 没问题 |
[53:38] | Not to get technical,but this guy is actually the first big break we’ve had since 9/11. | 别太抠字眼啊 可这个人是911之后我们的第一个 重大突破 |
[53:45] | To big breaks and the little people that make them happen. | 敬那些重大突破 还有那些付出努力的渺小的人们 |
[53:51] | So far,everything he’s said we’ve cross-checked,and it’s proved legit. | 目前他向我们透露的信息 都已经核实过了 没有说假话 |
[53:56] | And I think the money is persuasive. | 而且这个数目也真的够有诱惑力了吧 |
[54:00] | $25 million? | 两千五百万美元啊 |
[54:04] | That buys a new life. | 人生可以重头开始了 |
[54:07] | Do you think he might be exaggerating his access? | 有没有可能 他夸张了自己的进出级别? |
[54:10] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[54:13] | But al-Qaeda needs doctors,and they are short-staffed, | 但基地组织需要医生 他们人手不够 |
[54:16] | and that could explain his rise. | 所以他才会在短短的半年到一年内 |
[54:20] | In six months to a year,if he doesn’t fuck up, | 能蹿到这么高 只要他不搞砸 |
[54:23] | he could be called in to treat bin Laden. | 就有可能在需要的时候 被召去给本·拉登看病 |
[54:29] | At that moment,with 25 mil on the table, | 到那时 2千5百万摆在桌上 |
[54:31] | I think he gives up the big man. | 他会放弃治疗那个大人物的 |
[54:35] | And if he doesn’t,we kill him. | 要是他不干 我们就杀了他 |
[54:40] | 2009年 12月30日 | |
[54:50] | – John? – Yeah. | – 嗯 – John |
[54:52] | When he arrives,let me set the tone, | 他一到 我先来开个头起个调 然后交给你来 |
[54:54] | and then I’ll flip it to you and you can talk about asset protection. | 你可以跟他谈谈财产保护 |
[54:57] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[54:58] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[55:00] | I know you want to get some questions in there, | 我知道你也有问题想问 但给巴拉维一点时间 |
[55:02] | but give Balawi a little time after John speaks. | 约翰讲完之后呢 |
[55:07] | We’ll cover the basics,have his birthday cake, | 把基本信息都收集好 吃个小蛋糕 |
[55:09] | then we’ll get into the nitty-gritty. | 然后回头聊细节问题 |
[55:11] | Is that order okay? Or do you want to introduce everyone? | 这么安排还行吗?还是大家互相介绍一下? |
[55:15] | I’ll introduce you,you introduce your team. He knows this is a high-level meeting. | 我来介绍你 你介绍你的团队 他知道这是个高级别会议 |
[55:19] | Quick question. | 小问题 |
[55:20] | All this taking place inside our main building? | 这些都在主营进行吗? |
[55:23] | Right. And,Lauren, | 对 还有啊 劳伦 |
[55:25] | Washington will want real-time updates,so please stay on top of that. | 华盛顿那边需要实时更新会见进度 就要麻烦你上心了 |
[55:29] | Be concise. | 汇报尽量简洁 |
[55:30] | The director’s in the loop. | 局长也会在场 |
[55:33] | And I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t update the President. | 如果他没通知总统 我应该不至于很惊讶 |
[55:38] | Yeah,I’m on it. | 好的 我会注意 |
[55:40] | Now,I just got to get his ass down here. | 好了 我就在这恭候他大驾… |
[57:28] | Why are there gate guards there? We talked about this. | 门卫在那干什么?我们说好的啊 |
[57:31] | No one is supposed to be there when my source arrives. | 我的线人来的时候那不能有人拦截 |
[57:33] | You might have spooked him already. | 说不定现在已经被吓到了 |
[57:34] | Well,procedures only work | 例行程序要真的起作用 |
[57:36] | – if we follow them every time. – This is different! | – 就得每次都要坚持啊 – 好吧 但这次不同 |
[57:38] | I’m sorry I can’t explain,but it’s for a good cause. | 我没法解释 但这么做是有理由的 |
[57:42] | Look,I’m responsible for everybody’s safety,okay? | 听着 我要为大家的安全负责 |
[57:44] | It’s not just about you. | 这不是你一个人的事 |
[57:46] | I just need them to go away for a minute. | 让他们离开一下就好了 |
[57:47] | You can search him as soon as he gets here. | 等他过来你就可以搜他了 |
[57:53] | All stations,this is Whiplash. | 所有哨点注意 我是”鞭绳” |
[57:56] | Go ahead and stand down. | 放行 原地待命 |
[57:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[58:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:35] | 玛雅:好棒 | |
[58:35] | 杰西卡:- 🙂 | |
[58:35] | 玛雅:怎么了? | |
[58:35] | 玛雅:让我跟进? | |
[58:35] | 杰西卡:等下 | |
[58:36] | 杰西卡:他来了 | |
[58:39] | 好 | |
[58:58] | 什么情况了 说上话了吗? | |
[59:08] | Okay,he’s coming. | 好了 他来了 |
[59:11] | We’re gonna search him when he gets here. | 等他过来 还是要搜身以确保安全 |
[59:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[59:34] | 方便的时候回我句 | |
[59:52] | Okay,let’s go! | 好了 出来吧… |
[1:00:10] | Is he supposed to limp like that? | 他真的是瘸子吗 |
[1:00:13] | Get your hand out of your pocket. | 双手拿出口袋 |
[1:00:15] | Hey. | 你 |
[1:00:16] | 阿拉在上 | |
[1:00:17] | – Hey! – Get your hand out of your pocket! | – 你 – 双手拿出来 |
[1:00:18] | – Hey! – Do it now! | – 你 – 现在拿出来 |
[1:00:29] | 方便的时候回我句 | |
[1:00:42] | The CIA says seven of its employees | 据中情局透露本次自杀性炸弹袭击 |
[1:00:45] | were killed and six others wounded in a suicide bombing | 造成七名特工人员丧生 六人受伤 |
[1:00:47] | at a base in Afghanistan. | 发生阿富汗某营地 |
[1:00:49] | It was one of the deadliest attacks in CIA history. | 是中情局历史上 遭遇的最惨痛的袭击之一 |
[1:00:52] | The Associated Press has learned that the chief | 另据美联社了解 |
[1:00:54] | of the CIA’s post in the province is among the victims. | 被派遣至当地的 中情局负责人 |
[1:00:56] | Former officials say she was the mother of three. | 也是受害人之一前官员透露她有三个孩子 |
[1:00:59] | The Taliban claim responsibility for the bombing… | 塔利班声称对此负责 |
[1:01:53] | You Okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:01:56] | I didn’t think this day could get any worse, | 我本来以为 这就已经让今天糟糕到头了 |
[1:02:01] | but bad news from Saudi intelligence. | 但是…沙特那儿得到的坏消息 |
[1:02:07] | The courier guy,Abu Ahmed,is dead. | 那个送信人阿布·艾哈迈德 已经死了 |
[1:02:11] | It’s a detainee video. | 这是一份在押犯视频 |
[1:02:37] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了? |
[1:02:39] | In Afghanistan. 2001. | 在阿富汗 2001年 |
[1:02:41] | I buried him with my own hands. | 我亲手埋的他 |
[1:02:45] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了? |
[1:02:46] | In Afghanistan. 2001. | 阿富汗 2001年 |
[1:02:48] | No. | 没 |
[1:02:49] | Where was this? | 是在哪? |
[1:02:52] | Kabul. | 喀布尔 |
[1:02:53] | No,I don’t believe this. I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 我不相信 |
[1:02:57] | Sorry,Maya. | 对不起 玛雅 |
[1:02:59] | I always liked this lead. | 我一直很喜欢这条线索 |
[1:03:03] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:03:26] | Sorry,I just got here. | 抱歉 我刚到 |
[1:03:38] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[1:03:47] | I’m gonna smoke everybody involved in this op | 我要揪出这次行动的每一个参与人 |
[1:03:52] | and then I’m gonna kill bin Laden. | 然后我要杀了本·拉登 |
[1:04:04] | Right. | 嗯 |
[1:04:07] | Right. | 对 |
[1:04:11] | 人为失误 | |
[1:04:31] | I want to make something absolutely clear. | 有件事 我必须要彻底讲清楚 |
[1:04:35] | If you thought there was some secret cell somewhere,working al-Qaeda, | 要是你们觉得 有什么秘密组织 也在做基地组织的工作 |
[1:04:42] | then I want you to know that you’re wrong. | 那你们听清楚 你们错了 |
[1:04:46] | This is it. | 就是这些了 |
[1:04:49] | There’s no working group coming to the rescue. | 没有工作组会来救我们 |
[1:04:53] | There’s nobody else hidden away on some other floor. | 也没人藏在什么角落 |
[1:04:56] | There is just us. | 只有我们 |
[1:05:00] | And we are failing. | 而我们就要输了 |
[1:05:05] | We’re spending billions of dollars. | 好几十个亿花在这 |
[1:05:08] | People are dying! | 还是有人死 |
[1:05:11] | We are still no closer to defeating our enemy. | 敌人依然逍遥法外 |
[1:05:16] | They attacked us! | 他们袭击我们 |
[1:05:19] | On land,in ’98. | 98年 在陆地 |
[1:05:21] | By sea,in 2000. | 2000年 在海上 |
[1:05:23] | And from the air,in 2001. | 2001年 在天上 |
[1:05:28] | They murdered 3,000 of our citizens in cold blood. | 他们杀害了我们3000多公民 眼睛不带眨 |
[1:05:34] | And they have slaughtered our forward deployed! | 在我们的前线据点上 大开杀戒 |
[1:05:37] | And what the fuck have we done about it,huh? | 我们他妈的回敬了他们什么? |
[1:05:42] | What have we done? | 说啊 |
[1:05:46] | We have 20 leadership names,we’ve only eliminated four of them! | 我们这里有20个头目的名字 现在只干掉了4个 |
[1:05:54] | I want targets. | 给我 找到目标 |
[1:05:58] | Do your fucking jobs. Bring me people to kill. | 做点事吧 抓出人来给我杀 |
[1:06:27] | Hi. I painstakingly combed through everything in the system and found this. | 嗨. 我费了好大劲把系统所有信息 梳理了一遍 找到了这个 |
[1:06:33] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:06:34] | He was one of 10 names on a watch list sent to us by the Moroccans after 9/11. | 911之后 摩洛哥那边给我们发了 十个要留意的名字 他是其中之一 |
[1:06:39] | Ibrahim Sayeed. | 易卜拉欣·萨义德 |
[1:06:40] | They told us to watch out for him. | 他们提醒我们要小心这个人 |
[1:06:42] | Apparently,they think his whole family and extended family is bad | 很明显他们也也注意到了 他整个家族的恶劣性 |
[1:06:45] | and has ties to K.S.M. | 以及他跟Ksm的联系 |
[1:06:47] | He was picked up for fake papers and a doctored exit visa | 他想用假证件和医生出境签证离开阿富汗 |
[1:06:50] | leaving Afghanistan,traveling through Morocco | 不料在摩洛哥被抓… |
[1:06:52] | en route to Kuwait. | 在中转至摩洛哥再到科威特途中 |
[1:06:54] | Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti. | 阿布·艾哈迈德·库瓦提 |
[1:06:56] | This must be Abu Ahmed. | 他一定就是阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[1:07:04] | Doesn’t matter,but I wish I had that five years ago. | 不重要了 要是五年前知道就好了 |
[1:07:09] | How come I never saw it before? | 为什么之前你没看到? |
[1:07:10] | Nobody saw it,most likely. | 当时没人觉得这信息有价值 |
[1:07:13] | There was a lot of white noise after 9/11,countries wanting to help out. | 911之后 各种的白噪音 很多国家想给予支持帮助 |
[1:07:16] | We got a million tips,and you know,things got lost in the shuffle. | 所以我们收到了无数条情报 但有些信息就这么被遗漏了 |
[1:07:22] | Human error. | 人为失误 |
[1:07:26] | Anyway,I thought you should know about it. | 不管怎样 我觉得有必要告诉你 |
[1:07:35] | I just want to say,I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我只想说 我听说了很多关于你的事 |
[1:07:39] | You inspired me to come to Pakistan. | 是因为你 我才来到巴基斯坦 |
[1:07:42] | Maybe you’d let me buy you a kebab sometime. | 下次让我请你吃顿烤卡博串吧 |
[1:07:44] | Don’t eat out. | 别在外面吃饭 |
[1:07:48] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[1:08:00] | 中情局总部 | |
[1:08:01] | 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 | |
[1:08:06] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[1:08:07] | Dan,Debbie found Abu Ahmed. | 丹 阿布·艾哈迈德被戴比找到了 |
[1:08:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:08:12] | Yeah. He’s been in the files this whole time. The family’s named Sayeed. | 是啊 其实他一直都在我们的档案里 他姓萨义德 |
[1:08:17] | Okay,but he’s dead, | 好吧 可是他…他已经死了啊 |
[1:08:18] | so doesn’t that make him a little less interesting to you? | 你还是对他那么感兴趣吗? |
[1:08:20] | He may not be. | 可能并没死 |
[1:08:22] | We now know Abu Ahmed is one of eight brothers. | 阿布·艾哈迈德有七个兄弟 |
[1:08:24] | All the brothers in the family look alike. Three of them went to Afghanistan. | 这些弟兄们长相都很像 其中有三个去了阿富汗 |
[1:08:28] | Isn’t it possible that when the three eldest brothers | 这三个大哥在阿富汗蓄起了大胡子 |
[1:08:30] | grew beards in Afghanistan,they started to look alike? | 他们会不会看起来很像? |
[1:08:33] | I think the one calling himself Abu Ahmed is still alive. | 我觉得那个管自己叫阿布·艾哈迈德的人 还活着 |
[1:08:36] | The picture we’ve been using is wrong. | 是我们之前用的照片出错了 |
[1:08:39] | It’s of his older brother,Habeeb. He’s the one that’s dead. | 那是他哥哥哈比的照片 他才是那个死了的人 |
[1:08:44] | Okay,and what are you basing this on? | 好 依据何在? |
[1:08:45] | We have no intercepts about Abu Ahmed dying, | 我们并没有阿布·艾哈迈德死亡的 窃听情报 |
[1:08:48] | we just have a detainee who said he buried a guy | 我们只是从一个在押犯那了解到 他埋了一个 |
[1:08:51] | who looked like Abu Ahmed. | 长得像阿布·艾哈迈德的人 |
[1:08:52] | But if someone as important as Abu Ahmed had died, | 但是像阿布·艾哈迈德这样的大人物 如果真的死了 |
[1:08:55] | they’d be talking about it online in chat rooms all over the place. | 网络上 聊天室 肯定到处都会在说 |
[1:08:58] | Plus,the detainee said that Habeeb died in 2001. | 而且 这个在押犯说 哈比死于2001年 |
[1:09:01] | We know Abu Ahmed was alive then,trying to get into Tora Bora with Ammar. | 我们知道的 那时阿布·艾哈迈德还活着 他想和阿马尔一起进入托拉博拉山区的 |
[1:09:05] | That means it’s probably one of the other brothers | 也就是说 很可能 是他的某个兄弟 |
[1:09:08] | that’s dead. | 那个死的 |
[1:09:12] | In other words,you want it to be true. | 换句话说 你希望这是真的 |
[1:09:14] | Yes,I fucking want it to be true! | 没错 我就是他妈的希望这是真的 |
[1:09:17] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:09:18] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:09:19] | I am calm. | 我很冷静 |
[1:09:22] | State your request. | 说吧 需要什么 |
[1:09:25] | Move heaven and earth, | 翻山倒海也好 |
[1:09:28] | and bring me this fucking Sayeed family’s phone number. | 把这萨义德家的电话号码 拿到我面前来 |
[1:09:35] | Okay,I’ll go and talk to the Wolf. | 好吧 我会跟狼哥谈谈 |
[1:09:58] | 祝安 | |
[1:09:59] | 同祝安 | |
[1:10:08] | I need a couple hundred thousand bucks. | 我需要几十万美金 |
[1:10:12] | Four max. | 最多四十万 |
[1:10:16] | Where you gonna get that? | 你想从哪儿拿这么多钱? |
[1:10:18] | From you. | 从你这儿 |
[1:10:19] | – You think so? – Yeah. | – 真这么觉得?- 嗯 |
[1:10:21] | This could crack open the facilitator | 用来找一个电话号码 |
[1:10:22] | Maya’s been looking for by giving us a phone number. | 这也许能挖出玛雅一直在找的中间人 |
[1:10:27] | She’s your killer,Wolf. You put her in the field. | 她是你手下的杀人机器 狼哥 你让她上前线的 |
[1:10:30] | Come on. | 来吧… |
[1:10:33] | “Allah rewards those that strive and fight over those that sit behind a desk.” | “阿拉更乐于赞许那些拼搏奋斗的人 而不是坐在办公桌前的人” |
[1:10:42] | As you know,Abu Ghraib and Gitmo fucked us. | 你也知道 阿布格莱布和关塔那摩的 虐囚丑闻 让我们有多难看 |
[1:10:47] | The detainee program is now flypaper. We got senators jumping out of our asses. | 在押犯项目现在根本是累赘 参议院跟那儿挑事儿 |
[1:10:52] | And the director is very concerned. | 局长对此也很关切 |
[1:10:56] | They will not stop until they have a body. | 见不到尸体 他们不会罢手的 |
[1:11:01] | I ran it. | 我执行的事 |
[1:11:04] | I’ll defend it. | 我会保护它的 |
[1:11:09] | Done. | 就这么定了 |
[1:11:14] | 科威特城 科威特 | |
[1:11:32] | I tell you what,man,it’s good to be back in Kuwait. | 我跟你说 回到科威特真是太爽了 |
[1:11:35] | And it’s good to see you again. | 再见到你真好啊 |
[1:11:37] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[1:11:44] | I need a favor. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:11:48] | Why I should help you? | 干嘛跟我说? |
[1:11:50] | Because we’re friends. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[1:11:52] | You saying we are friend. | 你说我们是朋友 |
[1:11:54] | How come you only call me when you need help? | 你只在有需要的时候才打给朋友吗? |
[1:11:57] | But when I need something,you are too busy to pick up the phone. | 而我需要帮助的时候 你却忙得电话都没空接 |
[1:12:01] | I don’t think we are friend. | 我不觉得我们是朋友 |
[1:12:03] | All right,fair enough. | 也是 |
[1:12:06] | How about a V10 Lamborghini? | V-10兰博基尼怎么样? |
[1:12:08] | How’s that for friendship? | 够朋友吗 |
[1:12:11] | Poor fucker had to get out of bed. | 可怜的娃现在还得赶来开门 |
[1:12:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:23] | – Thank you very much for this. Appreciate it. – You’re welcome. | – 祝安 非常感谢 谢谢 – 同祝安 |
[1:12:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:12:30] | – Is this a Balboni? – Yeah. | – 这是巴尔博尼吧?- 是啊 |
[1:12:35] | Fuck me dead. | 很赞啊 |
[1:12:36] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[1:12:38] | Really nice. What are you thinking? | 真不错 怎么样? |
[1:12:41] | Maybe a convertible? Get a bit of wind in the hair? | 来辆敞篷的?小风吹吹头发? |
[1:12:45] | Put the top down? | 头上没顶 感觉很棒的 |
[1:12:50] | I think I will choose this one. | 我要这辆吧 |
[1:12:52] | Give us a minute? Thank you. | 能回避下吗?谢谢 |
[1:12:54] | That’s a nice choice,my friend. | 眼光不错 老兄 |
[1:12:56] | Speed yellow. Go big or go home,huh? | 赛车黄 百搭 |
[1:12:59] | Nice choice. | 眼光不错 |
[1:13:08] | Sayeed? | 萨义德 |
[1:13:11] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[1:13:12] | Who do you think? Guy’s a terrorist. | 你说呢?恐怖分子 |
[1:13:15] | His mother lives here. | 他妈妈在这住 |
[1:13:18] | I just need her phone number. | 给我她家电话就好 |
[1:13:21] | There will be no repercussions in Kuwait? | 科威特不能被卷进去 |
[1:13:26] | Somebody might die,at some point,in Pakistan. | 也许某时 某人会死在巴基斯坦 |
[1:13:31] | We got a deal? | 说好了? |
[1:13:37] | 谍报技术 | |
[1:14:18] | Hey,Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:14:19] | Sayeed family call in progress,but you’re not gonna like this. | 萨义德电话这边终于有进展了 可我这儿可不是好消息 |
[1:14:22] | The Ground Branch guys are dragging their heels. | 地面行动组一直在拖 |
[1:14:25] | – There’s no team deployed right now. – Fuck. | – 无法采取行动 – 操 |
[1:14:28] | but he’s at the Rawal Call Center in Rawalpindi. | 但他在拉瓦尔品第的拉瓦尔呼叫中心 |
[1:14:33] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:14:35] | Why haven’t you deployed a team to stay in Rawalpindi? | 为什么没有派过队伍到拉瓦尔品第? |
[1:14:40] | For one thing,it’s dangerous. | 首先 那样做很危险 |
[1:14:43] | For another,the area is too congested for us | 其次 那里人员密集 |
[1:14:45] | to be effective without some predictive intelligence. | 没有事先情报 不易采取行动 |
[1:14:48] | Yeah,but that’s why you should forward deploy, | 所以你更该早点派队伍过去 |
[1:14:49] | so you can shorten your response time. | 好缩短反应时间 |
[1:14:51] | Still,it wouldn’t work. | 那还是没用 |
[1:14:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:14:56] | The guy never stays on the phone long enough. | 他通话时间控制得很好 |
[1:14:57] | You haven’t tried. | 你又没试过 |
[1:14:59] | Look,I don’t have the personnel. | 我没有人手 |
[1:15:01] | That’s bullshit,man. | 胡扯 |
[1:15:02] | Yeah? As it is,my guys don’t get any sleep tracking the threats within Pakistan. | 是么 我的人为了在巴基斯坦抓人 几天没合眼 |
[1:15:07] | Right,I understand. | 我了解 |
[1:15:08] | But,you know,I don’t really care if your guys get sleep or not! | 可你们有没有休息 我真的不关心 |
[1:15:33] | This guy you’re obsessed with,what’s his name again? | 你非要抓的这个人 叫什么来着 |
[1:15:37] | Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti’s the nom de guerre. | 阿布·艾哈迈德·库瓦提 是战时名 |
[1:15:41] | His true name,we think,is Ibrahim Sayeed. | 他的真名 应该是是易卜拉欣·萨义德 |
[1:15:44] | Family lives in Kuwait. | 家人在科威特 |
[1:15:45] | We’ve been listening in on their calls. | 电话已经被监听了 |
[1:15:47] | Wasn’t it,like,eight brothers | 现在已知的 是他有七个兄弟 |
[1:15:51] | and a million cousins,that we know about? | 还有几百万个表亲 对吧 |
[1:15:54] | Anyone could be calling home. | 他们都会给家里打电话 |
[1:15:56] | – I know. – I mean,it’s not like | – 我知道 – 他又不可能说 |
[1:15:58] | he’s saying,”Hey,Mom,it’s me,the terrorist.” | “妈 是我 那个恐怖分子” |
[1:16:01] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:03] | But,look,over the course of two months, | 可是在过去的两个月里 |
[1:16:06] | he’s called from six different pay phones,from two different cities, | 他在两个不同的城市里 用六部不同的付费电话打出过电话 |
[1:16:08] | never using the same phone twice. | 一部电话不会用两次 |
[1:16:10] | And when his mother asked him where he was,he lied. | 他妈问他在哪儿的时候 他会骗她 |
[1:16:13] | He said that he was in a place in the country | 他说他在乡下 手机信号不好 |
[1:16:15] | with bad cell reception,implying he was in the Tribals, | 想让他妈妈以为 他是在部族里 |
[1:16:18] | when in fact,he was in a market in Peshawar. | 其实他在白沙瓦的市场 |
[1:16:20] | I’m sorry,but that’s not normal guy behavior,that’s tradecraft. | 抱歉 这不是正常人的行为 这是谍报技术 |
[1:16:25] | Well,maybe he just doesn’t like his mom. | 也可能 他只是讨厌他妈妈 |
[1:16:33] | Look,if he talks about an operation or refers to anything remotely fishy, | 听着 要是他提起什么行动 或者有一丁点可疑的迹象 |
[1:16:38] | I’ll get on him,okay? | 我就马上行动 好吗 |
[1:16:40] | No,no. Not okay. | 不 不行 听着 |
[1:16:41] | Look,Abu Ahmed is too smart | 阿布·艾哈迈德很聪明 |
[1:16:44] | to tip his hand by talking about ops on the phone. | 绝不会在电话上说到他们的行动 |
[1:16:47] | He works for bin Laden. | 他是本·拉登的手下 |
[1:16:49] | The guys that talk about ops on the phone don’t get that job. | 会在电话上讨论行动的人 不可能是本·拉登的手下 |
[1:16:57] | A lot of my friends have died trying to do this. | 我的很多朋友都已经为此付出生命了 |
[1:17:04] | I believe I was spared so I could finish the job. | 老天留我一条命 一定是为了让我把这件事做完 |
[1:18:10] | It is in surveillance video and pictures like this | 以下是监控录像中 |
[1:18:13] | of the explosive-laden vehicle just moments before it was parked | 载满爆炸物的车辆 停车前的录像 |
[1:18:17] | that police hope to find the man who wanted so badly last night | 警察正在抓捕这名昨夜 |
[1:18:17] | 2010年 5月1日 | |
[1:18:19] | 纽约市 | |
[1:18:21] | to leave a body count in Times Square. | 企图在时代广场 制造大规模伤亡的丧心病狂之人 |
[1:18:23] | There are some people around the world that find our freedom so threatening | 我们的自由 让这个世界上的某些人 感到如此巨大的威胁 |
[1:18:27] | that they’re willing to kill themselves and others | 他们不惜拿自己和他人的性命 |
[1:18:30] | to prevent us from enjoying it,but we’re not gonna let that… | 来干扰我们享受自由 可这阻挡不了我们 |
[1:18:32] | I really need to talk to you about beefing up our surveillance operation on the caller. | 就监听电话加派人员的事 我必须得跟你谈谈 |
[1:18:35] | We don’t have a surveillance operation on the caller. | 我们没有电话监听的行动 |
[1:18:39] | Someone just tried to blow up Times Square, | 有人差点炸掉时代广场 |
[1:18:41] | and you’re talking to me about some facilitator | 你还在跟我说什么七年前某些在押犯 |
[1:18:43] | who some detainee seven years ago said might have been working with al-Qaeda? | 提起的也许和基地组织有联系的 某个中间人? |
[1:18:46] | He’s the key to bin Laden. | 他是抓到本·拉登的关键 |
[1:18:50] | I don’t fucking care about bin Laden. | 我他妈的才不关心本·拉登 |
[1:18:52] | I care about the next attack. | 我关心的是下一次袭击 |
[1:18:55] | You’re gonna start working on the American al-Qaeda cells. | 我要你开始调查本土的恐怖组织 |
[1:18:57] | Protect the homeland. | 保卫国土 |
[1:18:59] | Bin Laden is the one who keeps telling them to attack the homeland! | 是本·拉登一直在指使他们袭击我们 |
[1:19:03] | If it wasn’t for him, | 要不是他 基地组织的重点 |
[1:19:04] | al-Qaeda would still be focused on overseas targets. | 还会是海外目标 |
[1:19:06] | If you really want to protect the homeland,you need to get bin Laden. | 你若真想保卫国土 就要抓到本·拉登 |
[1:19:10] | This guy never met bin Laden! | 这个人压根没见过本·拉登 |
[1:19:13] | This guy’s a freelancer working off the fucking Internet. | 这人他妈是个网上的自由写手 |
[1:19:16] | No one’s even talked to bin Laden in four years. | 已经有四年没人见到本·拉登了 |
[1:19:19] | He’s out of the game. | 他已经不是主角了 |
[1:19:20] | He may well even be dead. He might as well be fucking dead. | 他说不定都已经死了 死了 可你要明白 你在做的这些 |
[1:19:23] | But you know what you’re doing? You’re chasing a ghost | 根本是在捉一个鬼魂 |
[1:19:25] | while the whole fucking network grows all around you! | 还让整个系统围着你转 |
[1:19:27] | You just want me to nail some low-level Mullah-crack-a-dulla, | 你就是想让我抓个底层的恐怖分子 |
[1:19:30] | so you can check that box on your résumé that says | 好让你在简历上打上一勾 说你在巴基斯坦的时候 |
[1:19:32] | while you were in Pakistan,you got a real terrorist! | 抓到了个真的恐怖分子 |
[1:19:35] | But the truth is,you don’t understand Pakistan! | 但事实是 你不了解巴基斯坦 |
[1:19:38] | And you don’t know al-Qaeda! | 更不明白基地组织 |
[1:19:41] | Either give me the team I need to follow this lead, | 要么给我人手 让我去调查 |
[1:19:43] | or the other thing you’re gonna have on your résumé | 不然你的履历上就会出现 |
[1:19:46] | is being the first station chief to be called before a Congressional committee | 你因未尽全力抓捕本·拉登 |
[1:19:49] | for subverting the efforts to capture or kill bin Laden! | 而成为第一个被国会停职的站长 |
[1:19:58] | You’re fucking out of your mind. | 你已经他妈的疯了 |
[1:20:02] | I need four techs in a safe house in Rawalpindi, | 在拉瓦尔品第和白沙瓦 |
[1:20:05] | four techs in a safe house in Peshawar. | 各给我安排四个技术人员和一间安全房 |
[1:20:08] | Either send them out,or send me back to D.C. | 要不然 就把我送回华盛顿 |
[1:20:11] | and explain to the director why you did it. | 让我去跟局长解释 你为什么没有答应 |
[1:20:33] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[1:20:34] | More importantly,he’s been looking for you. | 更重要的是他在找你 |
[1:20:38] | Yesterday,your caller bought himself a cell phone. | 昨天你的盯梢对象买了个手机 |
[1:20:42] | And every time his phone rings,this phone will ring. | 每次他打电话 这个电话都会响 |
[1:20:48] | Did I hook you up? | 高兴了吧? |
[1:20:50] | – Did I? – Oh,my God! | – 是么 – 噢 老天 |
[1:20:52] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[1:21:02] | My guess is that he lives close to where he’s making the calls. | 我猜测他的住处离他打电话的地方很近 |
[1:21:05] | And it makes sense he’d be living in Rawalpindi, | 住在拉瓦尔品第合情合理 |
[1:21:06] | 巴基斯坦 拉瓦尔品 | |
[1:21:08] | because there’s an AI Jazeera office there. | 巴基斯坦 拉瓦尔品第那儿有半岛电视台的工作站 |
[1:21:11] | It’d be convenient for him to drop the tapes off | 他递带子会很方便 |
[1:21:14] | if he’s messengering either from bin Laden or through an intermediary. | 不管是本·拉登要发布的信息 还是发给中间人 |
[1:21:17] | So when he wants to make a call,he leaves the house,walks a few blocks, | 他想打电话的时候 就会离开住处 走几个街区 |
[1:21:22] | then switches on the phone. | 然后打开手机 |
[1:21:24] | We need to keep canvassing the neighborhood until we find him. | 我们要自己仔细检查周边 直到找到他 |
[1:21:42] | We got a shooter. | 他们有枪 |
[1:21:49] | We’re blocked. | 被堵住了 |
[1:21:57] | Let me talk to them. | 我来跟他们谈 |
[1:22:34] | They said white faces don’t belong here. | 他们说这里不该有白人 |
[1:22:38] | If they don’t move,shoot them. | 要是他们不走 就开枪 |
[1:22:53] | 白沙瓦 | |
[1:23:07] | 白沙瓦 巴基斯坦 | |
[1:23:10] | He still on? | 跟踪到了吗? |
[1:23:13] | He’s east of us. Try the market. | 在东边 从市场走看看 |
[1:23:15] | Okay,heading east. | 好的 向东 |
[1:23:27] | Fuck. | 干 |
[1:24:03] | We got a signal on Tipu Road for 10 minutes. | 缇普路上出现了信号 大概持续了十分钟 |
[1:24:08] | Then he went to Umar Road for five minutes. | 然后奥马尔路上 五分钟 |
[1:24:10] | Nogaza Road. | 在路上没有停留 |
[1:24:12] | Darya Abad,that’s in the Umar Road area. | 阿巴德 那在奥马尔路附近 |
[1:24:15] | In Rawalpindi,Haider Road. | 在拉瓦尔品第海德路 |
[1:24:19] | Roomi Road. | 罗米路上都有信号 |
[1:24:21] | He went to the Convoy Road,which is near the hospital. | 他还去了康沃伊i路 那离医院很近 |
[1:24:23] | All right? So that’s Haider, | 那就是说海德路 |
[1:24:26] | Roomi Road,Said,Nogaza,Taimur. | 罗米i路 赛德路等 |
[1:24:31] | He made a call from Haifa Street. | 他在海法大街上打了电话 |
[1:24:33] | That’s the spice district. | 那是香料区 |
[1:24:35] | Lahore Street,which is also in Pesh,30 minutes. | 拉合尔大街也在白沙瓦 差不多30分钟车程 |
[1:24:39] | Wazir Bagh Road,five. | 他在维齐尔巴格路上停留五分钟 |
[1:24:42] | NishterAbad,five. | 尼叙阿巴德路 五分钟 |
[1:24:47] | Phandu Road,five minutes. | 潘徳路 五分钟 |
[1:24:53] | The Grand Trunk Road,45 seconds. | 大干线路 45秒 |
[1:24:57] | There’s no pattern. Sometimes he calls every two weeks,sometimes every three. | 没有规律 有时两周打一次 有时三周打一次 |
[1:25:01] | There’s no consistency. | 也没有连续性 |
[1:25:02] | I can’t predict when he’s gonna make another call ’cause the guy’s erratic. | 他的行踪飘忽不定 我无法判断他下次会在哪出现 |
[1:26:02] | Right there! Back up! | 就在那 后退 |
[1:26:08] | Meanwhile,our chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel confirms | 同时 我们的首席驻外记者理查德·里德已经证实 |
[1:26:12] | the CIA’s top spy in Pakistan has been pulled out of there. | 中情局驻巴基斯坦的首席情报员已经撤离巴基斯坦 |
[1:26:16] | He’s been receiving death threats after being named | 在此之前 他的姓名出现在一起美无人机伤亡事故的诉讼里 |
[1:26:18] | publicly in a lawsuit by the family of a victim of a US drone attack. | 被受害人家属公开提到 并自此不断受到死亡威胁 |
[1:26:24] | Richard Engel quotes a senior intelligence official | 理查德·里德引用了一名美国高级情报官员 |
[1:26:27] | as saying the officer is returning to the U. S. | 据他所称该情报员已经返回美国 |
[1:26:29] | After the decision was made the terrorist threats against him,in Pakistan, | 鉴于巴基斯坦恐怖分子 对他造成了严重威胁 |
[1:26:34] | were of such a serious nature,it would not be smart not to act. | 如果不回到本土 实属不明智 |
[1:26:41] | ISI fucked you. | 三军情报局耍了你 |
[1:26:47] | I’m so sorry,Joseph. | 真是太遗憾了 约瑟夫 |
[1:27:19] | Still on tower three. | 他在3号塔上 |
[1:27:20] | 5 Five. | |
[1:27:23] | Signal getting stronger. | 信号越来越强了 |
[1:27:24] | 10 15 Ten. Fifteen. | |
[1:27:25] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[1:27:27] | 20 15 10 Twenty. Fifteen. Ten. | |
[1:27:29] | Signal’s getting weaker. | 信号在减弱 |
[1:27:36] | We lost him. No signal. | 跟丢了 信号没了 |
[1:27:41] | Heading south. | 往南开了 |
[1:27:50] | He’s up at five again. | 又出现了 |
[1:27:52] | 15 20 Fifteen. Twenty. | |
[1:27:54] | He’s moving fast. | 行动加快了 |
[1:27:56] | He’s in a vehicle. | 他在车上 |
[1:27:57] | Weaker now. He’s shifted. | 又减弱了 他在移动 |
[1:27:59] | We’re back to five. | 回到5 |
[1:28:01] | He’s close by here somewhere. | 他就在附近 |
[1:28:04] | I don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[1:28:08] | He’s driving in circles. | 他在绕圈 |
[1:28:20] | – No change? – No. | – 没变吗?- 没有 |
[1:28:31] | Now let’s hope he comes back around. | 但愿他还会回来 |
[1:29:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:29:06] | 15 Fifteen. | |
[1:29:08] | 20 Twenty. | |
[1:29:09] | 30 Thirty. | |
[1:29:11] | 40 Forty. | |
[1:29:13] | 50 Fifty. | |
[1:29:14] | We’re within 10 meters of him. | 现在离我们不到十米 |
[1:29:24] | Back to 40. | 又变成40了 |
[1:29:26] | He’s here somewhere. | 他就在这 |
[1:29:27] | Look at the cars. Look at the cars. He’s in a vehicle. | 注意车 注意车 他在车里 |
[1:29:37] | The guy with the phone in the white car. | 打电话的男子 白色车里那个 |
[1:29:40] | You see him? | 看见了吗? |
[1:29:42] | IS that him? | 是他吗? |
[1:29:43] | – Could be. – You got him? | – 有可能 – 拍到了? |
[1:29:45] | – Got him. – Okay,I’m breaking off. | – 拍到了 – 好了 收工 |
[1:29:50] | The guy you’ve been looking for,geolocated,on his cell phone | 你一直要找的人 地理定位到了 |
[1:29:55] | in his white car. | 在他的白车里 打手机 |
[1:29:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:30:02] | If you’re right, | 你要是没想错 |
[1:30:04] | the whole world’s gonna want in on this. | 全世界都会想参与进来 |
[1:30:07] | So you got to stick to your guns now. | 你现在得坚持到底了 |
[1:30:17] | Okay. No,it’s great to speak to you,too. I’m amazed that you’re still here. | 这通电话我打的也很高兴 想不到你还在 |
[1:30:23] | No,I can do… | 我… |
[1:30:24] | Let me have a look. | 让我看看 |
[1:30:26] | Why don’t we say 1:30. | 1:30怎么样 |
[1:30:31] | Yeah. | 等下 好吗 |
[1:30:32] | Can you just hold the line,please? | 你可以等会么 |
[1:30:36] | I need a picket line along the GT highway | 我要在Gt公路上拉一整条哨兵线 |
[1:30:38] | and men spaced at intervals along the road and at every exit. | 每个路口 每个出口 都 要有人 |
[1:30:40] | Maya,I know. | 玛雅 我知道 |
[1:30:42] | So you agree with me now,this is important. | 所以你现在没意见了?这事很重要 |
[1:30:46] | No,I’ve just learned from my predecessor | 不 只是我的前任让我明白 |
[1:30:48] | that life is better when I don’t disagree with you. | 不要和你作对 能过的自在点儿 |
[1:31:35] | Our current hypothesis is that he lives | 目前我们的猜测是 |
[1:31:37] | somewhere along the highway,in one of the towns, | 他住在这条高速公路沿线 在某个镇子 |
[1:31:39] | or a medium-sized city called Abbottabad,or up near Kashmir. | 或一个叫阿伯塔巴德的小城里 也可能在克什米尔附近 |
[1:31:45] | Kashmir’s interesting because it’s a way station for the Tribals. | 克什米尔很有可能 那里是部族的中间站 |
[1:31:49] | Abbottabad is interesting because we know | 阿伯塔巴德也很有可能 因为根据 |
[1:31:51] | from detainee reporting that Abu Faraj stayed there briefly in 2003. | 在押犯提供的信息 阿布·法拉杰03年 在那里短暂居住过 |
[1:31:58] | The good news is he’s driving a white SUV. | 好消息是他开白色Suv |
[1:32:01] | SU Vs are actually pretty rare in Pakistan. | Suv车型在巴基斯坦其实很少见 |
[1:32:04] | If he was driving a sedan or a compact,we’d be fucked. | 他要是开小型车 我们就没戏了 |
[1:32:08] | Obviously,this assumes he doesn’t change vehicles. | 当然这是先假设了 他不会换车 |
[1:32:23] | Good morning. | 早 |
[1:32:25] | Good morning,Amad. | 早 艾哈迈德 |
[1:33:31] | Any American in Pakistan is a target. | 在巴基斯坦 任何一个美国人都是目标 |
[1:33:33] | They don’t necessarily know I’m CIA. | 这并不代表他们一定知道 我是中情局的人 |
[1:33:36] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不是重点 |
[1:33:37] | You’re on a list. | 你已经上了名单了 |
[1:33:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:33:41] | And you of all people should know that once you’re on their list,you never get off. | 你们都清楚 一旦上了名单 就不可能再被划掉了 |
[1:33:48] | Next time,there may not be bulletproof glass to save you. | 下次也许就不会有防弹玻璃救你了 |
[1:33:53] | We’ll keep up on the surveillance as best we can. | 监控方面 我们会尽全力 |
[1:35:32] | The high-res version. Can you get closer than that? | 你可以再拉近一点么 |
[1:35:34] | Yeah,we can up-res this image. | 是的 我们可以更新这个照片 |
[1:35:36] | – Even more? – Yeah,do that. | – 还可以再清晰?- 好了 |
[1:35:38] | – Make a PDF,e-mail it to me,cc George. – Okay,that’s good. | – 做成Pdf并发邮件给我 – 很好 |
[1:35:40] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | – 非常感谢 – 谢谢 |
[1:35:41] | 捕食者湾 | |
[1:35:43] | 中情局总部 | |
[1:35:44] | I’ll take that. Thank you very much. | 给我吧 谢谢了 |
[1:35:46] | – Take that to her. – You got it. | – 把这个带过去 – 好的 |
[1:35:48] | You could clean that audio as well. Just take the low end out. | 声道再处理下 低音去掉 |
[1:36:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:36:08] | All right. So tell me how I’m doing so far. | 好了 你来看看情况对不对 |
[1:36:11] | Basically,we got a guy who rolled with al-Qaeda | 找到一个在基地组织混的人 |
[1:36:13] | and did services for him. | 也为他做过事 |
[1:36:14] | We lost him for seven years. | 七年不见此人 |
[1:36:15] | Now we find him again,and,boy,does he have a really nice house. | 现在又出现了 他住的地方很高级 |
[1:36:19] | Is that it? | 就这些? |
[1:36:20] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[1:36:22] | All right,let’s go talk to the boss. | 好吧 去跟老板汇报吧 |
[1:36:29] | You should sit back there. | 你该坐后面 |
[1:36:32] | – Sorry. – No. | – 抱歉 – 没关系 |
[1:36:39] | So,they’re gonna ask if bin Laden is at the end of this rainbow, | 他们会问如果这座彩虹桥对面 就是本·拉登 |
[1:36:44] | is the Pak military with him? | 巴基斯坦军方是不是和他站在一起? |
[1:36:47] | The question isn’t,”Are the Paks protecting bin Laden?” | 问题不是 “巴基斯坦军方是否在保护本·拉登” |
[1:36:49] | The question is,”Would he allow himself to be protected by the Paks?” | 而是 “本·拉登愿意被巴基斯坦军方保护吗” |
[1:36:52] | I mean,why would he trust them? He tried to kill Musharraf. | 我是说 他凭什么相信他们?他们曾试图干掉穆沙拉夫 |
[1:37:04] | – Hello. – Sir. | – 各位 – 长官 |
[1:37:08] | All right,go ahead. | 好了 说吧 |
[1:37:09] | So,a little context here. If you take a right out of Islamabad, | 先做点小铺垫 要是从伊斯兰堡开车出来 |
[1:37:13] | drive about 45 minutes north,you’ll find yourself here in Abbottabad. | 向北走45分钟 就会到阿伯塔巴德 |
[1:37:17] | Now,it’s a mostly middle-class community,some ex-military. | 那是中产阶级聚居区 住了些退役军人 |
[1:37:20] | Not particularly interesting to us. | 这个我们不感兴趣 |
[1:37:22] | Except we did find this compound,which is unique. | 但我们发现这个院子 有些特别 |
[1:37:26] | We’ve got a 16-foot wall around the entire perimeter. | 四周有16英尺高的围墙 |
[1:37:29] | The windows are blacked out. | 窗户全被遮蔽 |
[1:37:31] | There’s even a seven-foot privacy wall here,so even if we got up high, | 还有一个7英尺高的墙 即便我们爬到那么高 |
[1:37:35] | we couldn’t get a vantage point. | 也不会占得到利位置 |
[1:37:36] | I mean,it’s a fortress. | 根本就是座堡垒 |
[1:37:39] | Well,can’t you put a camera somewhere? | 为什么不能安个摄像头 |
[1:37:41] | In these trees here,maybe? | 在这些树里如何 |
[1:37:43] | Get a look into the main house? | 好看到屋里的状况 |
[1:37:45] | It’d probably be discovered. | 应该会被发现的 |
[1:37:48] | Well,we have to get a look into the house,don’t we? | 可我们总得知道里面的情形吧 |
[1:37:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:37:58] | What’s this,this cluster of buildings down here? | 下面这片楼是怎么回事? |
[1:38:01] | The PMA. It’s the Pakistani Military Academy. | 是巴基斯坦军事学院 |
[1:38:06] | It’s their West Point. | 他们的西点军校 |
[1:38:14] | And how close is that to the house? | 离那房子有多远? |
[1:38:17] | About a mile. | 一英里吧 |
[1:38:18] | 4,221 feet. | 4221英尺 |
[1:38:20] | It’s closer to eight-tenths of a mile. | 差不多0.8英里 |
[1:38:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:38:24] | I’m the motherfucker that found this place,sir. | 我是发现那房子的操蛋犊子 长官 |
[1:38:29] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:38:34] | All right,I want to know more about who’s inside this house by the end of the week. | 好 周末我要知道里面都是什么人 |
[1:38:40] | Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:38:51] | “Motherfucker.” | “操蛋犊子” |
[1:38:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:39:13] | Morning,George! | 早啊 乔治 |
[1:39:16] | 21 days. | 21天 |
[1:39:18] | It’s been 21 days since we found the house. | 从发现它到现在21天了 |
[1:39:21] | Nothing’s happened. | 屁事都没发生 |
[1:39:57] | – Yeah? – Maya,it’s Steve. | – 嗯 – 玛雅 我是史提夫 |
[1:40:00] | Swing by. I want to show you something. | 你来一趟 给你看个东西 |
[1:40:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:04] | Okay,you can leave it paused for now,but we’re gonna | 好 你先暂停 我们到了再放 |
[1:40:05] | – play through that,go straight… – Hey. | – 等会儿再放一遍 – 嗨 |
[1:40:07] | – Maya. Come see. – Yeah. | – 玛雅 来看 – 好 |
[1:40:11] | – Okay,this is from a few minutes ago,okay? – Yeah. | – 这是几分钟前的影像 – 嗯 |
[1:40:14] | So remember,we’ve got two males, | 看好出现两男 |
[1:40:16] | – two females and seven kids. – What’s that? | – 两女 还有七个孩子 – 那是什么 |
[1:40:18] | Okay,I’m saying that’s Bushra,the brother’s wife. | 我猜是布沙拉 他的嫂子 |
[1:40:21] | Well,how do you know the gender? | 你是怎么知道性别的? |
[1:40:22] | Well,look,this is a clothesline right here,for laundry. | 这是条晾衣绳 |
[1:40:24] | Men don’t mess with the wash. | 男人是不会沾手洗衣服的事儿的 |
[1:40:26] | Okay,now,watch. It takes her about four seconds | 看 她从那到大门 |
[1:40:28] | to move from there to the front door, | 用了大概4秒钟 |
[1:40:30] | – so she’s on the older side. – What’s that up there? | – 所以她是年纪比较大的那个 – 那是什么? |
[1:40:33] | Those are kids,they’re shuffling around,sword-fighting or something with sticks. | 都是小孩 到处跑 打闹着玩 |
[1:40:37] | You can see their height relative to this,these are cows. | 身高跟这个比就可以看出来 这些都是奶牛 |
[1:40:40] | So they’re probably between seven and nine. | 所以也就7到9岁大吧 |
[1:40:42] | – Boys,definitely. – Your female’s moving fast. | – 肯定都是男孩 – 你说的这个女人现在移动很快 |
[1:40:44] | Okay,that’s what I wanted to show you. Can we pause this,please? | 这就是要给你看的 能暂停下么? |
[1:40:47] | That’s not the same lady. | 这不是同一个人 |
[1:40:49] | That’s female number three. | 那是女三号 |
[1:40:53] | So you found two males,three females. | 所以你找到了…两男 三女 |
[1:40:56] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[1:40:59] | So if there are three females,there ought to be three males. | 若有三女 就会有三个男性 |
[1:41:03] | Observing Muslim women live with their parents | 保守的伊斯兰妇女都和父母住 |
[1:41:06] | or with their husbands. | 或者和丈夫住 |
[1:41:12] | So this third male that you’ve identified as possibly being bin Laden, | 这第三个男性 你认为可能是本·拉登 |
[1:41:15] | do I give up all hope of ever seeing a photograph of him? | 是别指望你拍个照证明一下了吧 |
[1:41:18] | Hope? Yeah. | 指望?是别想了 |
[1:41:21] | You give up your hope right now. | 这您现在就别指望了 |
[1:41:23] | We scan for heat signatures, | 我们只能跟踪人影 |
[1:41:26] | but we can’t validate if it’s a man or a woman up there. | 但不能确定到底是男是女 |
[1:41:31] | We talked about burrowing a pinhole camera,but there’s a high risk of discovery. | 我们想过安装针孔摄像机 但很有可能被发现 |
[1:41:37] | We found a safe house, | 我们找到间安全房 |
[1:41:39] | but we can’t get a vantage point to fire a telescope over the balcony wall. | 但阳台围栏太高 没有有利位置安装望远镜 |
[1:41:43] | We have explored the possibility of digging tunnels, | 我们也想过挖地道 |
[1:41:47] | of sending hot air balloons,of rerouting | 或者用热气球 |
[1:41:49] | supply C-130s to take a peek,but that might be too alerting. | 用C-130s窥探 但那样太打草惊蛇 |
[1:41:53] | We’ve looked for ways of collecting available DNA from his trash, | 还想过从他们的垃圾里找寻DNA |
[1:41:57] | you know,looking for his toothbrush,but they burn the trash. | 牙刷什么的 但他们把垃圾都烧了 |
[1:42:01] | We started a vaccination program. | 还假装了一次接种疫苗 |
[1:42:04] | We sent a doctor to the house,see if he could pull blood. | 派医生去 看能不能抽到血 |
[1:42:10] | But that didn’t work out. | 也没成功 |
[1:42:14] | We thought about sending a guy with a bucket | 还想过派人提着桶子 |
[1:42:16] | to pull a sample from the sewer to analyze his fecal matter. | 去下水道取点排泄物的样本 |
[1:42:19] | What was wrong with that,exactly? | 那为什么行不通 |
[1:42:21] | What was wrong with that? | 为什么 这个 |
[1:42:25] | The sample would be too diluted. | 样本太过稀释 |
[1:42:27] | And it’s asking too much to get a voice confirmation with him on the phone? | 让他接个电话 确认下语音也没可能咯? |
[1:42:32] | They don’t make telephone calls from the compound. | 他们不从院子里打电话 |
[1:42:34] | We pulled the cell tower nearby. | 我们监控了附近的电话基站 |
[1:42:36] | And I’m also gonna give up hope that he might ever get in that white SUV | 我们也别指望他会坐上那辆白色Suv |
[1:42:42] | and drive around a bit and we could see him. | 在外面兜一圈 好让我们看到他? |
[1:42:46] | Don’t they get groceries? | 他们不买东西吗? |
[1:42:48] | The unidentified third male does not get groceries. | 不明身份的三号男性不外出采购 |
[1:42:51] | He does not leave the compound. | 他根本不出门 |
[1:42:52] | He does not present himself for photographs. | 也不让自己被拍到照片 |
[1:42:54] | When he needs fresh air,he paces around beneath a grape arbor. | 他要是出来透气 会在葡萄架下来回踱步 |
[1:42:59] | But the leaves are so thick,they obscure our satellite views. | 不过枝叶很厚 挡住了卫星监控视角 |
[1:43:03] | This is a professional attempt to avoid detection. | 这是很老练的反侦察手段 |
[1:43:08] | Okay? Real tradecraft. | 真的么 真正的谍报技术… |
[1:43:10] | The only people we’ve seen behave in this way | 我们见过唯一如此行事谨慎的人 |
[1:43:13] | are other top-level al-Qaeda operatives. | 是另一位基地组织高层人员 |
[1:43:15] | We did a Red Team on your analysis. | 我们让红队分析了你的情报 |
[1:43:18] | According to them,this behavior could belong to someone other than al-Qaeda. | 根据他们的分析 基地组织之外的人员 也会有这种行为模式 |
[1:43:22] | They did give a 40% chance | 有40%的可能是基地组织高层人员 |
[1:43:24] | that the unidentified third man is a senior al-Qaeda operative. | 他们是认为不明身份三号男性 |
[1:43:28] | But they also said there’s a 35% chance he’s a Saudi drug dealer, | 不过也有35%的可能性是个沙特毒贩子 |
[1:43:32] | 15% chance he’s a Kuwaiti arms smuggler, | 15%的可能性是科威特武装走私犯 |
[1:43:34] | 10% chance he’s one of the relatives of the brothers. | 10%的可能性他是那哥俩的亲戚 |
[1:43:37] | Basically,we agree with you. | 基本上我们同意你的意见 |
[1:43:38] | The house screams security,it screams someone who wants privacy, | 这栋房子安保严密 可能是有人保护隐私 |
[1:43:42] | it even screams bad guy,but it does not scream bin Laden. | 甚至是藏着个坏人 但说这是本·拉登 太武断了 |
[1:43:45] | You get the point,if you can’t prove it’s bin Laden, | 你明白了吗 如果你无法证实那是本·拉登 |
[1:43:48] | at least prove it’s not someone else. | 那至少要证明他不是别的那些 |
[1:43:50] | Like a drug dealer. | 比如毒贩什么的 |
[1:43:57] | You know we lost the ability to prove that when we lost the detainee program. | 你知道我们没能力证明这一点 因为我们的在押犯项目玩完了 |
[1:44:01] | Who the hell am I supposed to ask? | 我还能去问谁? |
[1:44:04] | Some guy in Gitmo who’s all lavvyered up? | 关塔纳摩那些有律师代表的囚犯? |
[1:44:07] | He’ll just tell his lawyer to warn bin Laden. | 他会让他的律师去警告本·拉登 |
[1:44:13] | You’ll think of something. | 你会想出办法的 |
[1:44:32] | He’d be the first successful drug dealer never to have dealt drugs. | 如果他是 那他是第一个成功的 从来不需贩毒的毒贩子 |
[1:44:36] | He has no Internet access to the house. He makes no phone calls,either in or out. | 他的房里没有网络 他不打电话 不管是接听还是打出 |
[1:44:42] | Who’s he selling to? Who’s he buying from? How’s he making his money? | 他要把毒品卖给谁?他从谁手上买入 他如何赚钱谋生? |
[1:44:45] | And if you were to say he’s retired,I’d say,where’s the swimming pool? | 你要是想说”他退休了” 我会问”游泳池在哪儿”? |
[1:44:49] | Where’s the gold cage with the falcons? | 关猎鹰的金笼子在哪儿? |
[1:44:53] | And why does he send his courier to the two cities in Pakistan | 为什么他派信使去巴基斯坦的 |
[1:44:56] | we most associate with al-Qaeda | 我们密切关注的有基地组织的两个城市 |
[1:44:59] | that have nothing particularly to do with heroin production? | 却没有任何与海洛因相关的行为 |
[1:45:03] | The President is a thoughtful,analytical guy. | 总统是个谨慎小心的人 |
[1:45:06] | He needs proof. | 他需要证据 |
[1:45:19] | Go ahead,you guys. | 要说说吧 |
[1:45:24] | I got to say,your job… | 我得说 你的工作… |
[1:45:29] | I just don’t get the rhythms of politics. | 我就是不懂政治的拍子 |
[1:45:31] | You think this is political? | 你觉得是政治原因? |
[1:45:33] | If this was political,we’d be having this conversation | 如果是政治原因 那这次谈话 |
[1:45:35] | in October when there’s an election bump. | 就会是在十月 选战激烈的时候 |
[1:45:38] | This is pure risk,based on deductive reasoning,inference,supposition, | 这是纯粹的冒险 你有的 只有演绎推理 推断 假定 |
[1:45:43] | and the only human reporting you have is six years old | 唯一从人嘴里得到情报 已经是六年前的了 |
[1:45:47] | from detainees who were questioned under duress. | 还都是在押犯的逼供 |
[1:45:50] | The political move here is to tell you to go fuck yourself | “政治”来这里是告诉你 去你丫的 |
[1:45:52] | and remind you that I was in the room when your old boss pitched WMD Iraq. | 提醒你以前的上司在伊拉克 冲锋陷阵的时候 我在办公室指挥呢 |
[1:45:58] | At least there you guys brought photographs. | 至少你们拍到了些照片 |
[1:46:00] | You know,you’re right. I agree with everything you just said. | 你说的没错 你刚才所说的 我都同意 |
[1:46:04] | What I meant was,a man in your position, | 我想说的是 处在您这位置上的人 |
[1:46:08] | how do you evaluate the risk of not doing something? | 如何评估不作为的风险? |
[1:46:14] | The risk of potentially letting bin Laden slip through your fingers. | 让本·拉登从你指缝中 溜走的潜在风险 |
[1:46:19] | That is a fascinating question. | 这问题挺有意思的吧 |
[1:46:25] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:46:31] | I’m not saying we’re gonna do it, | 我这不是说 可以行动了 |
[1:46:34] | but the President wants to know,if we were gonna act, | 不过总统想知道如果行动的话 |
[1:46:37] | how would we do it? | 我们要怎么做? |
[1:46:39] | Give us options. | 给我们几个选择 |
[1:46:47] | 51区空军基地 | |
[1:46:48] | 内华达州南部 | |
[1:47:15] | Technically,these don’t exist. | 理论上来讲这些都不存在 |
[1:47:17] | I actually tried to kill this program a couple of times. | 我其实几次都想终结这个计划 |
[1:47:21] | They’ve gone through an initial round of testing, | 它们通过了最初几轮测试 |
[1:47:24] | and they have excellent radar defeat. | 它们能出色的避开雷达 |
[1:47:27] | We just haven’t tested them with people in them yet. | 只不过还没用真人驾驶做过测试 |
[1:47:30] | You’ll notice the stealth panels, | 你们会注意到隐形面板 |
[1:47:32] | similar to what we use on the B-2. | 与B-2隐形轰炸机上的相似 |
[1:47:34] | The rotors have been muffled with decibel killers. | 旋翼做了分贝降噪处理 |
[1:47:37] | It’s slower than a Black Hawk and lacks the offense and the stability, | 它的速度比黑鹰要慢 并且缺乏攻击性和稳定性 |
[1:47:41] | but it can hide. | 但是它能隐身 |
[1:47:42] | So,excuse me,but what do we need this for in Libya? | 打断一下 在利比亚 为什么需要这个 |
[1:47:46] | I mean,Qaddafi’s anti-air is virtually nonexistent. | 我是说 卡扎菲的防空炮 其实是不存在的 |
[1:47:51] | Maya,do you want to brief him? | 玛雅 你来做个简报? |
[1:48:01] | There are two narratives about the location of Usama bin Laden. | 关于奥萨玛·本·拉登的藏身之处 有两个说法 |
[1:48:05] | The one that you’re most familiar with | 一个是你们耳熟能详的 |
[1:48:07] | is that UBL is hiding in a cave in the Tribal Areas, | 他藏身于部族区的一个山洞中 |
[1:48:10] | that he’s surrounded by a large contingent of loyal fighters. | 有一大批忠实的死士追随他左右 |
[1:48:14] | But that narrative is pre-9/11 understanding of UBL. | 不过这一说法在911之前比较可靠 |
[1:48:17] | The second narrative is that he’s living in a city. | 第二种说法是 他居住在一个城市中 |
[1:48:21] | Living in a city with multiple points of egress and entry, | 一个四通八达有多处出入口的城市 |
[1:48:25] | access to communications, | 便于联系 |
[1:48:27] | so that he can keep in touch with the organization. | 这样他就能与组织保持联络 |
[1:48:31] | You can’t run a global network of interconnected cells from a cave. | 在山洞里 你无法与外界联系指挥行动 |
[1:48:35] | We’ve located an individual we believe, | 根据一位被关押人士的线索 |
[1:48:37] | based on detainee reporting,is bin Laden’s courier. | 我们锁定了一个目标 我们相信他是本·拉登的信使 |
[1:48:41] | He’s living in a house in Abbottabad,Pakistan. | 他住在巴基斯坦阿伯塔巴德一处房子里 |
[1:48:45] | And we assess | 据我们评估 |
[1:48:48] | that one of the other occupants of the house | 房子里的其中一位居住者 |
[1:48:51] | is UBL. | 就是奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[1:49:04] | General. | 你 |
[1:49:13] | Excuse me. | 问一下 |
[1:49:16] | So,UBL,you got an intel source on the ground? | 你有确定的内部情报? |
[1:49:21] | – No. – No? | – 没有- 没有? |
[1:49:24] | Okay,so how do you know it’s bin Laden? | 那你怎么知道那是本·拉登 |
[1:49:27] | ‘Cause the truth is we’ve been on this op before,it was ’07, | 事实是 我们从07年有过一次行动 |
[1:49:30] | and it wasn’t bin Laden,and we lost a couple of guys. | 那并不是本·拉登 我们为此失去了不少战友 |
[1:49:33] | Totally understand. bin Laden uses a courier to interact with the outside world. | 完全理解 本·拉登用信使与外界联系 |
[1:49:37] | By locating the courier,we’ve located bin Laden. | 通过定位信使 我们定位了本·拉登 |
[1:49:39] | That’s really the intel? | 真是正经情报呢 |
[1:49:42] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[1:49:43] | Quite frankly,I didn’t even want to use you guys, | 坦白讲 我根本不想劳驾你们 |
[1:49:45] | with your dip and your Velcro and all your gear bullshit. | 装备齐全爬上爬下什么的 |
[1:49:48] | I wanted to drop a bomb. | 我想直接丢颗炸弹下去 |
[1:49:49] | But people didn’t believe in this lead enough to drop a bomb. | 但大家不够相信这条线索 不愿意丢炸弹 |
[1:49:52] | So they’re using you guys as canaries, | 所以上头用你们去做 刺探金丝雀 |
[1:49:55] | in the theory that if bin Laden isn’t there, | 想着说 本·拉登若不在那里 |
[1:49:57] | you can sneak away,and no one will be the wiser. | 你们可以溜出来 没人会察觉 |
[1:50:01] | But bin Laden is there. | 但是本·拉登 就在里面 |
[1:50:06] | And you’re gonna kill him for me. | 你们要替我杀了他 |
[1:50:13] | They’re nervous downtown. | 那是闹市区 |
[1:50:15] | I don’t think we’ll get an approval this decision cycle. | 我觉得上头不会批准的 这个决定不够… |
[1:50:32] | It’s her against the world. | 她一个人对抗全世界啊 |
[1:50:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:50:38] | I’m about to go look the President in the eye, | 我等会儿要面对面向总统汇报 |
[1:50:41] | and what I’d like to know,no fucking bullshit, | 我想要知道的 不是闪烁其辞 |
[1:50:45] | is where everyone stands on this thing. | 大家都支持这样做吗 |
[1:50:48] | Now,very simply,is he there or is he not fucking there? | 现在简单的说 他妈的 他到底在不在那儿 |
[1:50:55] | We all come at this through the filter of our own past experiences. | 我们已分析过 根据以往经验看 |
[1:50:58] | Now,I remember Iraq WMD very clearly. I fronted that. | 我清楚的记得伊拉克大规模杀伤性武器事件 当时我有参与 |
[1:51:01] | And I can tell you the case for that was much stronger than this case. | 我明白告诉你 当时的情报 比现在这个准确的多 |
[1:51:05] | A fuckin’ yes or a no. | 到底他妈的是或不是 |
[1:51:07] | We don’t deal in certainty,we deal in probability, | 我们不和必然性打交道 我们只说可能性 |
[1:51:10] | and I’d say there’s a 60% probability he’s there. | 照我看他有60%的可能性在那儿 |
[1:51:16] | I concur,60%. | 我同意 60% |
[1:51:20] | I’m at 80%. Their OPSEC is what convinces me. | 我认为有80% 因为他们的过于谨慎行事 |
[1:51:26] | You guys ever agree on anything? | 你们有什么事能达成一致吗 |
[1:51:28] | Well,I agree with Mike. | 我同意麦克 |
[1:51:30] | We’re basing this mostly on detainee reporting, | 这次判断 主要来自于一个被关押人员 |
[1:51:32] | and I spent a bunch of time in those rooms. | 我在那种地方待过一阵 |
[1:51:35] | I’d say it’s a soft 60,sir. | 我认为60%的估计太过保守 |
[1:51:37] | I’m virtually certain there’s some high-value target there. | 我确信那里隐藏着一个很重要的目标人物 |
[1:51:40] | I’m just not sure it’s bin Laden. | 我只是不确定是否是本·拉登 |
[1:51:43] | Well,this is a little bit of a clusterfuck,isn’t it? | 现在是有点一团乱 是吧 |
[1:51:48] | I’d like to know what Maya thinks. | 我想知道玛雅的看法 |
[1:51:49] | We’re all incorporating her assessment into ours. | 我们的结论都采纳了她的评估了 |
[1:51:52] | 100% he’s there. | 100%他在那里 |
[1:51:56] | Okay,fine,95%,’cause I know certainty freaks you guys out. | 好吧 95% 我知道”肯定”会吓到你们 |
[1:51:59] | But it’s 100. | 不过就是100% |
[1:52:15] | They’re all cowed. | 他们都被吓到了 |
[1:52:20] | What do you think of the girl? | 你对那女孩怎么看? |
[1:52:22] | I think she’s fucking smart. | 我觉得她是真他妈聪明 |
[1:52:24] | We’re all smart,Jeremy. | 我们都不笨 杰瑞米 |
[1:52:34] | May I Join you? | 能坐这儿吗? |
[1:52:39] | How is the food down here anyway? | 这儿的伙食如何? |
[1:52:42] | It’s okay. | 还不错 |
[1:52:45] | How long have you worked for the CIA? | 你在中情局供职多久了? |
[1:52:47] | Twelve years. I was recruited out of high school. | 12年 我高中一毕业就被招募了 |
[1:52:50] | And do you know why we did that? | 知道我们为什么那么做吗? |
[1:52:52] | I don’t think I can answer that question,sir. | 我没办法回答这个问题吧 长官 |
[1:52:54] | I don’t think I’m allowed to answer. | 这应该是不允许的吧 |
[1:52:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:53:01] | What else have you done for us? | 你在我们这儿 还做了些别的什么吗? |
[1:53:03] | Besides bin Laden. | 除了本·拉登之外 |
[1:53:06] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:53:08] | I’ve done nothing else. | 没做过其他任何什么 |
[1:53:13] | Well,you certainly have a flair for it. | 你相当有天分 |
[1:53:18] | 刺探金丝雀 | |
[1:53:27] | 2011年5月1日 | |
[1:53:34] | 前方作战基地 | |
[1:53:36] | 贾拉拉巴德阿富汗 | |
[1:53:44] | No. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:53:47] | All right,let’s be serious,now. | 行了 现在来真的 |
[1:53:49] | Don’t fuck around on this one,dude. | 别跟我胡来 |
[1:53:51] | You’re just fucking around ’cause I’m up by two games. | 你跟我胡来 还不是因为我领先两局 |
[1:53:54] | How many you got? | 给你 |
[1:54:05] | So,Patrick,be honest with me. | 帕特里克 老实说 |
[1:54:07] | You really believe this story? | 你相信这说法吗? |
[1:54:10] | I mean,no offense. No offense,I know. | 随便说说 无意冒犯 我知道 |
[1:54:13] | But Usama bin Laden? | 不过奥萨玛·本·拉登? |
[1:54:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:54:18] | What part convinced you? | 哪部分说服了你? |
[1:54:22] | Her confidence. | 她的自信 |
[1:54:24] | That’s the kind of concrete data point I’m looking for. | 要的就是这具体的数据点 |
[1:54:28] | I tell you,buddy,her confidence is the one thing that’s keeping me | 跟你说吧 伙计 如果她的自信 |
[1:54:31] | from getting ass-raped in a Pakistani prison. I’m gonna be honest with you,bro. | 能让我在巴基斯坦监狱保住菊花 老实跟你说吧 |
[1:54:36] | I’m cool with it. | 我就真没啥意见 |
[1:54:45] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[1:54:46] | Maya,I wanted you to hear it first. | 玛雅?我想先让你知道 |
[1:54:50] | You know that thing we talked about? | 我们一直讨论的那件事? |
[1:54:51] | – It’s gonna happen. – When? | – 要发生了 – 何时? |
[1:54:57] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:54:58] | 50 bucks? | 50块? |
[1:54:59] | 50 bucks! | 50块 |
[1:55:02] | 50 bucks. | 50块 |
[1:55:07] | Lucky shot. | 运气真好 |
[1:56:39] | Apache One,you are clear. | 阿帕奇1号 听的清楚吗? |
[1:56:54] | COPY- | 收到 |
[1:56:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:58:45] | Thirty seconds to first turn. | 30秒后第一次转向 |
[1:58:49] | Hey,Justin,what are you listening to? | 贾斯汀 你在听什么? |
[1:58:52] | Tony Robbins. | 托尼·罗宾斯 |
[1:58:53] | Tony Robbins,really? | 托尼·罗宾斯 真的? |
[1:58:55] | You should listen to it. I got plans for after this,big-time. | 你也该听听 这事办完之后我有个计划 |
[1:58:59] | I want to talk to all of you about it. | 大计划 还想和你们聊聊呢 |
[1:59:23] | Who here has been in a helo crash before? | 你们谁经历过直升机坠毁? |
[1:59:28] | Okay,so we’re all good. | 那我们就都没问题了 |
[1:59:46] | We just crossed the border. Now entering Pakistan. | 我们刚过边界 现在进入巴基斯坦 |
[1:59:49] | Pakistani comms,no chatter. | 巴基斯坦通信 不要闲聊 |
[2:00:15] | Three minutes. Stand by for doors open. | 三分钟后开门 做好准备 |
[2:00:33] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[2:01:11] | Should be coming up just off our nose,11 o’clock. | 马上到达 11点左右 |
[2:01:21] | Eyes on target. | 目标肉眼可见 |
[2:01:27] | Stay tight. | 稳住 |
[2:01:33] | Thirty seconds. | 还有30秒 |
[2:02:40] | Hey! Slide right,slide right! | 嘿 向右滑行 向右 |
[2:02:43] | – Too much updraft off these walls! – Hey! | – 太多上升气流 – 嗨 |
[2:02:49] | We’ve lost power. Go to lockout. | 失去动力了 小心点 |
[2:02:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[2:02:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[2:03:01] | Hard landing. | 硬着陆 |
[2:03:04] | Fuck! | 操 |
[2:03:19] | Prince five-one is down. Prince five-one is down. | 王子51号坠落 王子51号坠落 |
[2:03:24] | Black Hawk down in the animal pen. | 黑鹰坠落在牲口棚上 |
[2:03:39] | This Way! | 这边 |
[2:03:47] | This mission is still a go. I repeat,we are a go. | 行动仍然继续 重复 行动继续 |
[2:03:50] | Alpha team is in the animal pen,making entry for AC- 1. | A队在牲口棚为进入Ac1做准备 |
[2:03:59] | No ropes. Wheels down. | 没有绳子 机轮坏了 |
[2:04:43] | Prayer room’s clear. | 祷告室没人 |
[2:05:16] | Breacher! | 炸开前门 |
[2:05:40] | Echo team is away. Prince five-two exiting Alpha Oscar. | E队出发 坐标Ao52 |
[2:05:52] | Three,two,one. Execute! | 3 2 1 引爆 |
[2:07:08] | Ibrahim! | 易卜拉欣 |
[2:07:10] | Come on out! | 出来 |
[2:07:27] | – Get down! – Down,down,down,down! | – 跪下 跪下 – 跪下 跪下 跪下 |
[2:07:29] | Down! Throw your hands in the air! | 跪下 手举高 |
[2:07:31] | Down,down,down,down! Down! | 跪下 跪下 跪下 跪下 |
[2:07:34] | You’ve killed him. | 你们杀了他 |
[2:07:36] | All right,go,I got her. | 这里没事了 我来看住她 |
[2:08:05] | Down,sit down. | 坐下 |
[2:08:46] | Echo 11 on perimeter. | E11小队到达目标 |
[2:08:48] | Ready to breach at P-2. | 准备引爆P2点 |
[2:08:55] | Fire in the hole. | 点火 |
[2:09:01] | Failed breach,failed breach. | 引爆失败 引爆失败 |
[2:09:05] | Back it up! Back it up! Main gate! | 后退 后退 去主门 |
[2:09:19] | We got an unlocked door. | 门没锁 |
[2:09:33] | Abrar. | 阿布拉尔 |
[2:09:37] | Abrar. | 阿布拉尔 |
[2:09:40] | Abrar. | 阿布拉尔 |
[2:10:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[2:10:23] | This is Echo 11. | 我是E11 |
[2:10:24] | We’re going to breach the main gate. | 我们准备引爆主门 |
[2:10:26] | Negative. This is Echo 01. | 取消 我是E01 |
[2:10:27] | I’m internal,in the corridor. | 到走廊去 |
[2:10:29] | I’ll let you guys in. | 我给你们开门 |
[2:10:31] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[2:11:12] | Shut that fucking kid up,please. | 让孩子别叫了 受不了了 |
[2:11:19] | Talk to me. | 说话 |
[2:11:21] | No fucking way we can blow this thing. | 这东西他妈肯定炸不掉啊 |
[2:11:23] | God fucking damn it,can you pop it manually? | 你能手动爆了它吗? |
[2:11:26] | No. | 不行 |
[2:11:27] | Alpha 3,this is Echo 11. | A3 我是E11 |
[2:11:29] | We’re at our primary set point,prepping to breach. | 我们在主要目标点 准备引爆 |
[2:11:32] | Wait one. We’re internal on the south side. | 等一分钟 我们在院内南边 |
[2:11:35] | This is a negative breach. | 先不要动手 |
[2:11:36] | Roger. Ready to make our entry out here. | 收到 准备从这里进入 |
[2:11:39] | Yeah,roger that. We’re coming to meet you. | 收到 我们过来和你们汇合 |
[2:11:40] | Stay with these kids and don’t let ’em in that back room. | 和孩子们待在一起 别让他们进后面那间屋子 |
[2:12:02] | – Good? – Yeah,I’m fine. | – 没事吧?- 是的 很好 |
[2:12:04] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[2:12:05] | I forgot,were we supposed to crash that helo? | 我记不清了 我们就应该要直升机坠毁的? |
[2:12:09] | Ibrahim tried to shoot through the door. | 易卜拉欣从门里向外开枪 |
[2:12:11] | – Yeah? – I popped him from outside. | – 是吗?- 我从外面把他干掉了 |
[2:12:13] | I fucking smoked Abrar and his wife. | 我干掉了阿布拉尔和他老婆 |
[2:12:17] | She still alive? | 她还活着? |
[2:12:19] | She’s gonna bleed out. | 她会流血过多而死的 |
[2:12:20] | – What a fucking mess. – Yeah. | – 真是一团糟 – 是啊 |
[2:12:26] | GO,go: | 上 上 上 |
[2:12:50] | This is Echo 09. | 我是E09 |
[2:12:52] | We have unknowns gathering on the southwest rooftops. | 西南边屋顶有不明人群聚集 |
[2:13:06] | Locked gate blocking the stairs. | 锁着的门挡住了楼梯 |
[2:13:07] | Breacher up. | 可以炸 |
[2:13:16] | Back it up,back up. | 退后 退后 |
[2:13:30] | Hey,back it up. | 嘿 退后 |
[2:13:33] | Watch out. | 小心点 |
[2:13:36] | Execute. | 引爆 |
[2:13:40] | – Go,go. – This is Echo 05 moving to level two. | – 上 上 – 我是E05 上二楼 |
[2:13:56] | Hakim,get those guys back. | 哈基姆 让这些人回去 |
[2:14:18] | Khalid. | 哈立德 |
[2:14:21] | Khalid. | 哈立德 |
[2:14:27] | Echo 02 moving to deck three. | 我是E02 现在上三楼 |
[2:14:48] | Clear. | 安全 |
[2:15:06] | Hakim,get ’em back or I’ll start smoking ’em. | 如果他们不后退 我就扔烟雾弹了 |
[2:15:08] | Wait,wait,wait. | 等 等 |
[2:15:19] | Go back,they will kill you! | 退后 他们会杀了你们的 |
[2:15:22] | They will kill you! | 他们真的会动手的 |
[2:15:27] | Go back! | 回去 |
[2:15:29] | Come here! | 这边 |
[2:15:35] | No vest. | 没有自杀炸弹马甲 |
[2:15:36] | All clear. | 安全 |
[2:15:41] | Oh,fucking shit. | 我操 |
[2:15:55] | Usama. | 奥萨马? |
[2:16:02] | Usama. | 奥萨马? |
[2:16:11] | Usama. | 奥萨马? |
[2:16:19] | Down. | 趴下 |
[2:16:20] | All right,get him. | 好了 给他 |
[2:16:38] | Got a possible jackpot. | 好像中头彩了喂 |
[2:16:39] | Roger that. Possible jackpot. | 明白了 头彩 |
[2:16:40] | Shoot | 击中 |
[2:16:43] | It’s okay,it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[2:16:48] | – Come on. – Get down. | – 快 – 蹲下 |
[2:16:53] | – Dude. – It’s okay. | – 哥们… – 没事了 |
[2:16:55] | Do you even realize what you just did? | 你知道你刚刚干了什么吗? |
[2:17:01] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[2:17:02] | Hey,hey,hey! | 嗨 嗨 嗨 |
[2:17:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[2:17:05] | He is al Noori Hasan. | 是努里·哈桑 |
[2:17:06] | Noori Hasan | 努里·哈桑 |
[2:17:07] | Yo,she says it’s not him. | 她说不是他 |
[2:17:09] | Talk to the kid. | 去和孩子聊聊 |
[2:17:13] | It’s okay. | 很好 |
[2:17:23] | Daughter,what is his name? | 姑娘 他叫什么? |
[2:17:34] | Name,name. | 名字 名字 |
[2:17:39] | – We need them down. – All right. | – 我们下去了 – 好 |
[2:17:54] | Okay,come on,come on. Come on. | 这边 这边 |
[2:18:04] | This is Red 02. | R02呼叫 |
[2:18:07] | 印第安人的民族英雄 美国军方用此作为猎杀本拉登行动的代号 | |
[2:18:07] | Geronimo. | 罗杰尼莫 |
[2:18:11] | For God and country. | 神佑祖国 |
[2:18:14] | Geronimo. | 任务完成 |
[2:18:23] | All stations,target secure,target secure. | 全体注意 目标拿下 |
[2:18:25] | Roger. Copy that. Target secure. | 收到 目标拿下 |
[2:18:27] | Target secure. Commence SSE. | 目标拿下 开始清场 |
[2:18:31] | Proper SSE right now. | 全部开始清场 |
[2:18:33] | Books,DVDs,CDs. | Dvd Cd 都清理了 |
[2:18:38] | Every fuckin’ hard drive. Do not leave a hard drive. | 硬盘全部打包 一个都不要落下 |
[2:18:41] | Hey,open that for me. | 帮我开下那个 |
[2:18:44] | Let’s go,guys- | 走了 伙计们 |
[2:18:49] | Yo,what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[2:18:53] | I shot the third-floor guy. | 我打死了三楼那男人 |
[2:18:58] | Why don’t you get to work? Grab a bag. | 赶紧工作 打包 |
[2:19:00] | QRF is inbound,eight miles out. | 你们抓紧时间出来 |
[2:19:08] | Pak Air Force is responding. | 巴基斯坦空军已准备行动 |
[2:19:11] | Fourteen minutes to intercept. | 你们有14分钟时间 |
[2:19:18] | Any station,this is Red 02. We need a body bag. | 所有人员 这里是R02 我们需要尸体袋 |
[2:19:23] | This is Echo 09. Stand by. | 这里是E09 随时待命 |
[2:19:26] | Hakim,I got this. Get it to them. | 这里我来就行 去帮他们 |
[2:19:34] | Let’s go,buddy. | 快 |
[2:19:38] | Echo 05,this is Red 02. How long do you need for SSE? | E05 这里是R02 你们还要多久? |
[2:19:42] | We’re gonna need at least 10 minutes,sir. | 至少十分钟 |
[2:19:44] | Echo 05,you have four mikes. | E05 你们只有四分钟 |
[2:19:47] | This is a gold mine. I need more time than that. | 这里简直就是金矿啊 我需要时间 |
[2:19:49] | Echo 05,if you’re not at the L.Z. at four mikes,I’m gonna leave your ass behind. | 如果4分钟内不撤退 我就不管你们了 |
[2:19:53] | The Paks have scrambled the F-16s. | 巴基斯坦的F-16战机已经起飞了 |
[2:19:56] | Four minutes! | 四分钟 |
[2:20:14] | Prince five-two,inbound for L.Z. | R02 我们即将着陆 |
[2:20:38] | Where do you need the bag? | 哪里需要尸体袋? |
[2:20:40] | Third deck. | 3楼 |
[2:20:58] | – Here! – Here. | – 这里 – 这里 |
[2:21:15] | And up. | 起 |
[2:21:22] | All right,let’s move it out. | 我们走 |
[2:21:35] | Let’s go! Now! | 马上离开 |
[2:22:01] | You’ve got one mike to blow that downed helo. | 你们还有一分钟 处理掉那架坠毁直升机 |
[2:22:40] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧?- 没事 |
[2:23:08] | QRF-46 inbound for L.Z.,30 seconds out. | 还有30秒降落 |
[2:23:12] | Chopper 4-6,we are demoing 5-1. | 直升机46号还有51秒撤离 |
[2:23:15] | Chopper 4-6,wave off. | 直升机46号 恢复飞行 |
[2:23:19] | 4-6,wave off! Wave off! | 直升机46号 恢复飞行 恢复飞行 |
[2:25:27] | Up! | 起 |
[2:25:39] | Well done,Patrick. | 干得漂亮 帕特里克 |
[2:25:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:25:42] | – Move him through! – All right,listen up,gentlemen, | – 让他出来 – 好了 听清楚 先生们 |
[2:25:44] | read the signs. | 看清楚标签 |
[2:25:45] | First floor,hard drives,files,anything! | 一层:硬盘 文件 一切东西 |
[2:25:48] | Second floor,opposite,down on the right! | 二层:楼下右边办公室的东西 |
[2:25:52] | Third floor,ladies’ underwear. | 三层:女士内裤 |
[2:25:56] | That’s right,there can’t be that many of ’em,right? | 不可能这么多啊 |
[2:25:58] | And mark all media! | 所有光盘等做好标记 |
[2:25:59] | – Who’s got a Sharpie? – CDs. | – 谁见记号笔了?- CDs |
[2:26:04] | – Right here. – Good job,man. | – 这儿呢 – 好样的 哥们儿 |
[2:26:07] | This all right? | 好了没? |
[2:26:18] | Nice job. | 干的好 |
[2:26:19] | – I want ’em! – That’s all second floor right there. | – 我要 – 全部放二层那儿 |
[2:26:21] | Who’s logging on this table? | 谁动了桌子? |
[2:26:23] | Where do the hard drives go? | 硬盘放哪儿? |
[2:26:24] | – Mark on tables. – Yes,sir. | – 做好标记 – 遵命 长官 |
[2:26:27] | You got Ziploc bags and Sharpies,use ’em. | 你们有塑料卡和记号笔 用它们分类 |
[2:26:31] | No,mark all media. | 都给标上 |
[2:26:33] | Good job. | 干的好 |
[2:26:34] | Gentlemen,watch your backs. | 先生们 悠着点儿 |
[2:26:36] | Slow down! | 慢慢来 |
[2:26:38] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[2:26:39] | – Good job. – Slow down. | – 不错 – 慢放 |
[2:26:41] | – Video cameras? – Video cameras,where was it found? | – 摄像机 – 摄像机 你在哪里找到的? |
[2:26:50] | Second floor! | 二 楼 |
[2:26:51] | All right. | 好 |
[2:26:52] | Yes,sir. One moment,please. | 是 长官 马上 |
[2:27:08] | One moment,please. | 等下 长官 |
[2:27:39] | Sir,the Agency expert gave visual confirmation. | 中情局专家在 她看过了 已经肯定了 |
[2:27:42] | Yes,sir,the girl,100%. | 是 绝对的 肯定了 |
[2:27:44] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[2:28:42] | Are you Maya? | 你是玛雅? |
[2:28:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[2:28:45] | That’s the only name they gave me. | 他们就给了我这一个名字 |
[2:28:46] | You can sit wherever you want. | 你随便坐哪儿都行 |
[2:28:48] | You’re the only one on the manifest. | 旅客名单上只有你一个人 |
[2:28:53] | You must be pretty important. | 你肯定是个大人物 |
[2:28:56] | You got the whole plane to yourself. | 这架飞机都是你的 |
[2:28:58] | Where do you want to go? | 你要去哪儿 |