时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Allez, allez. Pass. Pass! | 加油加油 传球 |
[00:06] | Vas-y, vas-y, vas-y! | 赶快 快 |
[00:16] | N’importe quoi. | 真没用 |
[00:52] | My God, man. | 我的天啊 |
[01:09] | – Where is he? – What? I don’t… | -他在哪儿 -什么 我听不… |
[01:11] | – Reddington! Where is he?! – Okay, okay! | -雷丁顿 他在哪儿 -好 好 |
[01:12] | Arrêtes. Stop. Put down the gun, eh? | 别这样 把枪放下 |
[01:16] | You run the network, Joubert. | 这里是你的地盘 茹贝尔 |
[01:17] | If Reddington was smuggled out of Paris, you’d know. | 如果雷丁顿被带出巴黎 你一定知道 |
[01:20] | – Smuggled? – Who got him out? | -什么带走 -谁他把他带走了 |
[01:22] | Reddington is impossible to track. He’s like a ghost. | 根本找不到雷丁顿 他像幽灵一样 |
[01:24] | What about the strike team? | 那突击队呢 |
[01:25] | What strike team?! | 什么突击队 |
[01:27] | Hey, hey, if Reddington was in France, | 听着 如果雷丁顿在巴黎 |
[01:29] | I would know, and I would tell you. | 我一定会知道 然后告诉你 |
[01:32] | I would. | 一定会的 |
[01:39] | Take this phone, Joubert, | 拿着这个手机 茹贝尔 |
[01:40] | and call me if you hear something. | 有了消息打给我 |
[01:45] | What do you mean, smuggled out of Paris? | 被带出巴黎是什么意思 |
[01:47] | Is Reddington in trouble? Is he? | 雷丁顿有危险吗 是吗 |
[01:48] | What happened to Reddington?! | 他出了什么事 |
[02:14] | Il est réveillé. Il est hé, appelle Docteur Busson. | 他醒了 快去叫布森医生 |
[02:16] | Dis lui qu’il est réveillé! | 说他醒了 |
[02:17] | – Where am I? – Il lutte contre les sangles. | -我在哪儿 -他想挣脱绷带 |
[02:19] | Il ne peux pas bouger. Dis lui qu’il doit rester immobile. | 他不能动 告诉他不要动 |
[02:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:22] | Mr. Reddington, please be calm. | 雷丁顿先生 请冷静 |
[02:23] | You are in a hospital. You’re in Paris. | 这里是医院 你在巴黎 |
[02:28] | I can’t feel anything. | 我没有任何知觉 |
[02:31] | Why can’t I move? | 我怎么动不了 |
[02:34] | Why can’t I feel anything? | 我为什么没有知觉 |
[02:48] | Do you recall the incident? | 你还记得当时的情况吗 |
[02:51] | How about the rescue? | 记得是如何获救的吗 |
[02:54] | Mr. Reddington, I’m sure you have many questions, | 雷丁顿先生 我知道您有很多疑问 |
[02:56] | and a great many police waiting to speak with you. | 外面还有很多警察等着向你问话 |
[03:00] | But my only job is to care for your physical health, | 但是我只关心你的身体情况 |
[03:04] | and I’m concerned you may also have cognitive damage. | 以及认知上是否有问题 |
[03:07] | So I need you to tell me what, if anything, | 所以请你告诉我 |
[03:11] | you remember about the incident. | 你所记得的全部细节 |
[03:14] | Do you know who did this to you? | 你知道是谁伤害了你吗 |
[03:16] | Katarina. | 卡特莲娜 |
[03:40] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[03:42] | Police had a local gang under surveillance | 警察监视一伙当地的黑帮时 |
[03:45] | when they saw you being pulled from a van. | 发现他们把你往一辆货车里拖 |
[03:47] | So they caught them, the people who did this. | 所以那些人被抓了 |
[03:49] | Well, the inspectors intervened, but they got away. | 巡警救了你 但是他们逃掉了 |
[03:52] | You’d been drugged and beaten within an inch of your life. | 你被下药了 还差点被打死 |
[03:55] | Why can’t I feel my legs? | 我的腿怎么没有知觉 |
[03:58] | Look, the people who did this to you, | 伤害你的人 |
[04:00] | they shattered your spine, L-two, three, and four. | 打断了你的脊椎 腰椎的二三四节 |
[04:04] | The neurosurgeons performed an emergency surgery | 神经外科医生做了紧急手术 |
[04:07] | a laminectomy. | 腰椎板切除术 |
[04:08] | They removed the shattered bone, fused your spine. | 他们去除了碎掉的骨头 重塑了你的脊椎 |
[04:12] | But I can’t walk. | 但是我不能走路了 |
[04:17] | Tell me when you feel this. | 有感觉的话告诉我 |
[04:30] | There. | 这里 |
[04:36] | I can’t walk. | 我不能走路了 |
[04:37] | There are tests to perform, work to be done, | 还有一些检测和治疗要做 |
[04:40] | but time will be the only real judge | 但只有时间知道 |
[04:43] | of what functions you will eventually recover. | 你究竟能恢复到什么程度 |
[04:45] | Why am in this thing? | 为什么把我绑成这样 |
[04:46] | Patients living with the challenges of immobility | 对于行动不便的患者 |
[04:50] | So I’m paralyzed. | 所以我瘫痪了 |
[04:52] | People in your condition | 你这种情况 |
[04:53] | – I’m paralyzed. – You’re immobile. | -我瘫痪了 -你行动不便 |
[04:55] | And while you are immobile, | 而行动不便 |
[04:56] | you’re prone to both pulmonary complications | 容易导致肺部并发症 |
[04:59] | and pressure-related injuries. | 和挤压导致的受损 |
[05:01] | By moving you up and down, | 将你上下移动 |
[05:03] | this will help you avoid an embolism and pressure ulcers. | 可以预防栓塞和褥疮 |
[05:10] | Will I ever walk again? | 我还能走路吗 |
[05:13] | Mr. Reddington, you’re lucky to be alive. | 雷丁顿先生 您还活着就已经很幸运了 |
[05:19] | Okay, so, I ran background checks on all the applicants. | 我调查过了所有的申请人 |
[05:22] | Yeah? Who is your top choice? Mrs. Doubtfire, right? | 怎么样 你觉得谁合适 《窈窕奶爸》吗 |
[05:25] | Would be, if she weren’t three months behind on her rent. | 如果她没有拖欠三个月的房租倒是可以 |
[05:28] | What about “Hand That Rocks the Cradle”? | 那么《推动摇篮的手呢》 |
[05:31] | Two stints in rehab. | 去过两次戒毒所 |
[05:34] | – “The Manny”? – 17 unpaid parking tickets. | -《家有活宝》呢 -17张未缴违停罚单 |
[05:37] | Well I have more than that. | 我还有其他人选 |
[05:39] | One scofflaw in the family is enough. | 家里有一个叛逆的就够了 |
[05:41] | – Are they all bad? – Bad? No. | -他们都不合格吗 -那倒不是 |
[05:43] | Just, uh, not good enough to be Agnes’ nanny. | 但是不合格当艾格尼斯的保姆 |
[05:46] | Is it just me, or does it seem like | 是我的错觉吗 还是说 |
[05:48] | everyone has a skeleton in the closet? | 所有人都有一段不愿提及的不堪过往 |
[05:52] | You know, after Samar left, | 你知道 莎马刚离开那会儿 |
[05:54] | I spent six months drowning my sorrows | 那六个月的时间里 我整天靠波兰熏肠和 |
[05:55] | in kielbasa and Ingmar Bergman movies. | 英格玛·伯格曼的电影来浇愁 |
[05:58] | Then Ressler insisted I sign on to a dating app. | 雷斯勒坚持让我去婚恋网上注册个账号 |
[06:02] | When I refused, he signed up for me. | 我拒绝了 然后他自己帮我注册了一个 |
[06:04] | I swear, he is more of a yenta than my own yenta. | 他真的比我三姑六婆还要多管闲事 |
[06:08] | First three names he swipes right on — their background checks — | 一开始的三个人 他调查了她们的背景 |
[06:10] | bankruptcy, credit-card fraud, and a restraining order | 破产 信用卡诈骗 还有一个 |
[06:13] | for slashing their ex-boyfriend’s tires. | 因为划了前男友的轮胎收到了限制令 |
[06:15] | Now we are both eating Polish sausage | 现在 我们都吃波兰香肠 |
[06:18] | and playing chess with Death. | 和死神对弈 |
[06:21] | Well, I need to keep looking. | 我还得继续找 |
[06:23] | Mrs. Williams is helping me out as a favor. | 威廉姆斯太太只是出于善意先帮我照看着 |
[06:25] | I need someone who’s permanent. | 我需要找个专职的保姆 |
[06:30] | This is Keen. | 我是基恩 |
[06:31] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[06:32] | Raymond’s gone. | 雷蒙德不见了 |
[06:34] | – Gone where? – Taken. | -他去哪了 -被抓走了 |
[06:36] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我具体什么情况 |
[06:37] | – We came to Paris. – When? | -我们来了巴黎 -什么时候 |
[06:39] | Six days ago, for a meeting. | 六天前 来见一个人 |
[06:41] | With who? | 见谁 |
[06:41] | Someone I don’t know. Someone he trusted. | 一个我不认识但是他很信任的人 |
[06:44] | How do you know you can trust him if you don’t know who he is? | 你都不认识那个人 怎么知道可不可信 |
[06:46] | Because he insisted on going alone. | 因为他坚持要独自一个人去 |
[06:48] | He went without you? | 他没带着你去吗 |
[06:50] | – Why would he do that? – I don’t know. | -他为什么这么做 -我不知道 |
[06:52] | He’s in trouble, Elizabeth. | 他碰到麻烦了 伊丽莎白 |
[06:54] | I need your help to get him out of it. | 我需要你的帮忙才能救他出来 |
[07:12] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[07:14] | I was beginning to think that you didn’t exist. | 我原本都开始怀疑你是不是真的存在了 |
[07:16] | And yet, voilà — here you are. | 不过 你看 你这不是出现了吗 |
[07:22] | René Oban. Chief Inspector, DGSI. | 雷内·奥班 法国国内安全局总警督 |
[07:26] | I’ve been hunting you for years. | 多年来我都在追查你 |
[07:28] | Well, this must be very exciting for you. | 那你现在见到我一定很激动吧 |
[07:31] | It was. | 本来是的 |
[07:32] | Like chasing an illusion. | 就好像在追查一个幻影 |
[07:35] | Reality is… much less interesting. | 而现实 就没那么有趣了 |
[07:40] | Welcome to yours. | 欢迎你来到你的现实 |
[07:41] | A Frenchman who states the obvious — how unusual. | 一个说话不绕弯子的法国人 真少见 |
[07:45] | Like a Swiss who argues. | 就像一个会吵架的瑞士人 |
[07:47] | Or an Italian who doesn’t. | 或者不会吵架的意大利人 |
[07:49] | I have been hunting you and Katarina Rostova. | 我一直在追查你和卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的下落 |
[07:53] | – Fun. – We know that she is in Paris. | -有意思 -我们知道她就在巴黎 |
[07:55] | And at the risk of stating the obvious, | 尽管冒着不绕弯子说话的危险 |
[07:57] | it cannot be a coincidence that you are here, as well. | 我还是想说 你也出现在这绝不是巧合 |
[08:00] | 2025550100 202-555-0100. | |
[08:07] | Tell me about Rostova. | 跟我说说罗斯托娃的事 |
[08:09] | Call the number. | 打那个电话 |
[08:12] | We know about the Townsend Directive. | 我们知道汤森德指令 |
[08:14] | We know that it is a standing order to kill Rostova | 知道那是一个杀掉罗斯托娃的长期有效指令 |
[08:17] | and that it is very much in play. | 而且已经在实施了 |
[08:21] | I want you to tell me who is coming for her and where she is | 我需要你告诉我谁要来杀她 她现在在哪 |
[08:24] | so I can get to her before they do. | 这样我才能赶在他们之前找到她 |
[08:27] | She has some intel that I want, | 她手上有我想要的情报 |
[08:28] | and obviously I cannot get it from her if she’s dead. | 如果她死了 很显然我就得不到那个情报了 |
[08:31] | You said you prefer illusion to reality. | 你说 比起现实 你更喜欢幻影 |
[08:35] | More than you can possibly imagine. | 比你想象的还要喜欢 |
[08:37] | I may have seemed like an illusion, but she is one — | 或许我看起来像个幻影 但她就是一个幻影 |
[08:41] | someone you can never find. | 一个你永远都找不到的人 |
[08:43] | 2025550100 202-555-0100. | |
[08:46] | I am not interested in talking to your lawyer. | 我没有兴趣给你的律师打电话 |
[08:48] | Then you must not be interested in talking to me, | 那你对跟我谈话这件事肯定感兴趣吧 |
[08:50] | because you can’t do one without the other. | 你不打的话 我就不说了 |
[08:53] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[08:54] | Marvin Gerard. | 马文·杰拉德 |
[08:56] | Sounds French. | 听起来很法式的名字 |
[08:59] | What’s the status? | 什么情况 |
[09:01] | Reddington is being interrogated as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 雷丁顿正在被审问 |
[09:04] | And Annapolis knows we’re coming? | 安纳波利斯警方知道我们来了吗 |
[09:06] | Yes, everything is on schedule. | 是的 一切都按原计划进行中 |
[09:13] | So. Joubert. | 茹贝尔 |
[09:16] | Problem? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[09:17] | Uh, one of Reddington’s men found me. | 雷丁顿的一个手下找到了我 |
[09:21] | That was to be expected. | 意料之中 |
[09:23] | He shot two of my men. | 他打死了我两个手下 |
[09:24] | And he’ll shoot more unless you tell him | 如果你不告诉他雷丁顿在哪 |
[09:25] | where Reddington’s being held. | 他还会杀更多的人 |
[09:27] | No, no, I-I would never do that, ever. | 不 我绝对不会说的 绝对不会 |
[09:31] | I just think that you should know that they are close, | 我只是觉得应该告诉你他们离你很近 |
[09:33] | and they are getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[09:37] | Thank you, Joubert. | 谢谢你 茹贝尔 |
[09:41] | For your concern and kindness. | 谢谢你的关心和善意 |
[09:52] | How I wish we lived in a world | 多希望我们生活在一个 |
[09:53] | where kindness wasn’t a liability. | 善良不会成为一种累赘的世界里 |
[09:56] | I have intel on Keen. Should I act on it? | 我有一条关于基恩的情报 需要着手行动吗 |
[09:58] | Not yet. I’m hoping we won’t have to. | 先不要 希望到时候不用我们出手 |
[10:01] | Clean this up and meet me in Annapolis. | 把这里清理干净 与我在安纳波利斯汇合 |
[10:04] | And, Berdy… | 还有 博迪 |
[10:05] | Yes, boss? | 老大 您说 |
[10:06] | Say a kind word over his grave. | 在他墓前说点好听的 |
[10:18] | Yes, the Raymond Reddington. | 是的 是那位雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[10:21] | – Positively I.D.’d in Paris. – I talked to Morgan. | -确认在巴黎 -我跟摩根谈过 |
[10:23] | He hasn’t heard from him. Can you reach out to Chuck? | 他们没联系过 你能不能联系查克 |
[10:26] | Okay, so, I reviewed all the CCTV footage | 我检查了邓比认为雷丁顿先生 |
[10:28] | from the Paris neighborhoods that Dembe thought | 可能会去的巴黎地区 |
[10:30] | Mr. Reddington might have gone to. | 所有监控录像 |
[10:32] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[10:32] | Wherever he went, he didn’t want to be seen. | 无论他去了哪里 他都不想被人看见 |
[10:35] | – French police are on line one. – I’m on with French police. | -法国警察在一号线 -我正与法国警察通话 |
[10:38] | The secret police. They called the 0100 number. | 是秘密警察 他们打了尾号0100的电话 |
[10:41] | I didn’t know we had an 0100 number. | 我不知道我们有这个电话 |
[10:42] | – We don’t. – I’ll have to call you back. | -我们没有 -我稍后再联系你 |
[10:46] | Harold Cooper. | 哈罗德·库珀 |
[10:47] | Yes, this is René Oban with the DGSI | 我是法国国内安全局的雷内·奥班 |
[10:49] | calling for Marvin Gerard. | 我要找马文·杰拉德 |
[10:51] | He’s not available right now. | 他现在不方便 |
[10:52] | Mm, well, he will be when you tell him | 等你告诉他我抓住了雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[10:54] | I have Raymond Reddington in custody. | 他自然就方便了 |
[10:56] | Inspector Oban, | 奥班督察员 |
[10:57] | this is the Assistant Director of the FBI, Harold Cooper. | 我是联调局的助理司长哈罗德·库珀 |
[11:00] | We have arrested Marvin Gerard and have a tap on his lines | 我们逮捕了马文·杰拉德并窃听了他的电话 |
[11:03] | in the hopes that we might find Raymond Reddington. | 期望找到雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[11:05] | Apparently, we have. | 显然 我们成功了 |
[11:06] | – Is any of this true? – No, but he doesn’t know that. | -这是真不是真的 -不是 但他不知道 |
[11:09] | If you have Reddington, we need to meet. | 如果你抓住了雷丁顿 我们必须见面 |
[11:10] | If you have him. I’ll need verification. | 如果你抓住了他 我需要核实 |
[11:13] | Yes, understood. | 我明白 |
[11:13] | But since I am in Paris and you are in Washington, | 但既然我在巴黎 你在华盛顿 |
[11:16] | uh, might I suggest a meeting at our embassy | 我能否建议你与我们的专员 |
[11:18] | between you and our attaché? | 在我们大使馆见面 |
[11:20] | Fine. Make the arrangements. | 可以 由你安排 |
[11:21] | You’re quite lucky, | 你很幸运 |
[11:22] | tapping the number Reddington gave me to call. | 窃听了雷丁顿给我的号码 |
[11:24] | Luck had nothing to do with it. | 这与运气无关 |
[11:26] | Oh, no, I don’t suppose it did. | 是 我也觉得 |
[11:30] | Think he suspects? | 他是不是怀疑了 |
[11:31] | Suspects what? What — What was all that? | 怀疑什么 刚才是怎么回事 |
[11:33] | 0100 is a dedicated line, | 0100是一条专线 |
[11:35] | a way for Reddington to let us know if he’s been arrested. | 如果雷丁顿被捕 他能以此通知我们 |
[11:37] | He demands to speak to his lawyer, | 他会要求与他律师通话 |
[11:38] | and we pretend like we just arrested him. | 我们就假装我们刚刚逮捕了这个人 |
[11:40] | This Inspector Oban, I want a full rundown on him. | 这个奥班督察员 我要了解他的一切情况 |
[11:42] | Hang on, hang on. | 等等 |
[11:44] | Mr. Reddington goes 30 years without getting caught, | 雷丁顿先生三十年来没有被抓过 |
[11:46] | and now he’s been caught twice within the last year. | 可他去年就被抓了两次 |
[11:51] | He wasn’t caught last year. | 去年他不是被抓的 |
[11:53] | Wasn’t caught? He was nearly executed. | 什么不是被抓 他都快被处死了 |
[11:56] | He was arrested, but he wasn’t caught. | 他是被逮捕了 但他不是被抓的 |
[11:59] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[12:02] | I turned him in. | 我告发了他 |
[12:03] | – You what? – Why would you do that? | -什么 -你为什么要这么做 |
[12:04] | So he couldn’t get in the way of me trying to find out | 这样他就不会妨碍我调查 |
[12:06] | – his real identity. – Whose real identity? | -他的真实身份 -谁的真实身份 |
[12:08] | Reddington’s. | 雷丁顿的 |
[12:10] | Wait. Wh– What? | 等等 什么 |
[12:12] | And you knew about this? | 你知道这件事 |
[12:15] | And I promised Reddington I’d keep it to myself. | 我答应过雷丁顿我会保密 |
[12:18] | They deserve to know. | 他们应该知道 |
[12:19] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[12:22] | That the real Raymond Reddington died in 1991 | 真正的雷蒙德·雷丁顿死于1991年 |
[12:26] | and the man you know as Reddington was once a KGB agent | 你认识的雷丁顿是前克格勃探员 |
[12:30] | named Ilya Koslov. | 伊利亚∙科思洛夫 |
[12:31] | That’s impossible. I knew Reddington. I served with him. | 不可能 我认识雷丁顿 我与他一同参军过 |
[12:33] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:36] | And I’ll tell it to you after we get him back. | 我们把他接回来 我再跟你说 |
[12:38] | Reddington, who you say is dead. | 雷丁顿 你说他已经死了 |
[12:39] | It doesn’t matter who he was. | 他是谁不重要 |
[12:41] | I thought it did, but it doesn’t. | 我曾以为它是重要的 但并非如此 |
[12:43] | And once you hear the story, | 一旦你们听了故事 |
[12:45] | I don’t think it’ll matter to you. | 你们也会这么觉得 |
[12:47] | The only thing that matters is that Reddington — | 唯一重要的是 雷丁顿 |
[12:50] | our Reddington — is in French custody, | 我们的雷丁顿 在法国被捕 |
[12:53] | and we have to get him back. | 我们必须把他夺回来 |
[12:58] | Ressler, Aram, run a check on this René Oban. | 雷斯勒 阿兰姆 调查雷内·奥班 |
[13:01] | Keen, circle back to Dembe and press him | 基恩 回头去找邓比 |
[13:03] | on who Reddington may have been meeting with. | 问他雷丁顿可能和谁碰面 |
[13:05] | I’ll reach out to Main Justice and explain the situation. | 我会联系司法部解释情况 |
[13:08] | Which one? | 哪个情况 |
[13:09] | The one about getting him back. | 有关找回雷丁顿 |
[13:11] | Once we do that, we can figure out the rest. | 事成之后 我们再慢慢弄清其他事 |
[13:14] | Or try to. | 至少试着弄清 |
[13:22] | Ah, pardon. | 不好意思 |
[13:24] | Director Cooper! | 库珀司长 |
[13:25] | Patrick Briaux, Homeland Security Attaché. | 帕特里克·白里欧 国土安全部专员 |
[13:27] | Ici, s’il vous plaît. | 这边走 |
[13:29] | Where we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[13:30] | To have a private conversation. | 去能进行私人谈话的地方 |
[13:32] | Surely you know we can’t do that in the embassy, | 你肯定清楚我们不能在大使馆里畅所欲言 |
[13:34] | since all the listening devices | 那些监听设备 |
[13:35] | were installed by your government. | 都是你的政府安装的 |
[13:42] | I share your desire for caution. | 我也是和你一样谨慎的人 |
[13:45] | Mine concerns René Oban. | 我担心的是雷内·奥班 |
[13:47] | He was with the DGSI until three years ago. | 他在三年前离开了法国国内安全局 |
[13:49] | After that, there’s no record of him. | 后来就没有关于他的记录了 |
[13:51] | Does the FBI have a record of you after six years ago? | 你在六年前的事之后 联调局有你的记录吗 |
[13:54] | If they do, I couldn’t find it. | 就算有 我也找不到 |
[13:57] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[13:58] | But before I say anything, I need proof that you have him. | 但是继续谈话之前 我需要他在你手上的证据 |
[14:05] | He was picked up near the Seine, | 我们在塞纳河边把他带走的 |
[14:07] | badly beaten and unable to walk. | 他被打得走不动路 |
[14:14] | We expect your full cooperation | 我们希望你们能全面合作 |
[14:15] | in returning him to our custody. | 将他交由我们羁押 |
[14:18] | You’re a mystery — an agent who doesn’t exist. | 你真是一个谜 一个从不存在的探员 |
[14:21] | And yet, when we call Reddington’s lawyer, | 但是我们致电雷丁顿的律师时 |
[14:23] | you pick up and demand his return. | 是你接起了电话 要求送返他 |
[14:26] | I wonder — | 我在想 |
[14:27] | Is that because he’s your fugitive | 这是因为他是你的犯人 |
[14:28] | or because you work for him? | 还是因为你为他做事 |
[14:30] | A friend in high places. | 一个身居高位的朋友 |
[14:32] | Do you have Reddington or not? | 雷丁顿到底有没有在你手上 |
[14:34] | This photo tells me nothing. | 这张照片说明了什么 |
[14:42] | I have Cooper. Put him on. | 库珀在我边上 让他接电话 |
[14:46] | Nothing will come from this. | 这不会有什么结果的 |
[14:52] | Yes? | 喂 |
[14:52] | 30 years ago, Raymond Reddington heard | 39年前 雷蒙德·雷丁顿听到了 |
[14:54] | classified testimony in connection with | 一起与在科威特被杀的 |
[14:56] | a U.S. Intelligence officer killed in Kuwait. | 美国情报官有关的机密证词 |
[14:59] | What was the soldier’s name? | 那个士兵名叫什么 |
[15:00] | Daniel Hutton. | 丹尼尔·哈顿 |
[15:02] | So it is you. | 真的是你 |
[15:03] | Were you expecting someone else? | 你难道指望是别人吗 |
[15:05] | I wasn’t sure. Now I am. | 我原先不确定 现在确定了 |
[15:07] | – Is it true about your injuries? – It is. | -你真的受了这么重的伤吗 -是的 |
[15:10] | But I’ve been paralyzed before. | 但我以前也瘫痪过 |
[15:12] | The spine of a blowfish pierced my wet suit off Pit– | 一条河豚鱼的鱼骨曾经刺进了我湿透的… |
[15:15] | – Satisfied? – Not remotely. | -满意了吧 -一点也不 |
[15:17] | An extradition request will be made within the hour. | 我们将在一小时内提出引渡条款 |
[15:23] | Cheer up. I’m a man of my word. | 开心点 我是个遵守诺言的人 |
[15:25] | You did as I asked, | 你找我说的做了 |
[15:27] | so I’ll tell you what you’re dying to know. | 我就会告诉你你特别想知道的事 |
[15:30] | About Rostova? | 罗斯托娃的事吗 |
[15:32] | The blowfish. | 那条河豚鱼 |
[15:34] | I was stung off Pitcairn Island during a brief assignation I had | 我去皮特凯恩岛跟弗莱彻·克里斯蒂安的 |
[15:38] | with a rapturous descendant of Fletcher Christian. | 一个狂热的后代搞定一个短暂的任务 |
[16:01] | Okay, I’m clear. | 好了 安全 |
[16:09] | Jiro wants to know | 次郎想知道 |
[16:09] | if you want him to intercede with the extradition. | 你是否需要他去协商引渡的事 |
[16:11] | No, tell his people to hold. | 不用 让他的人待命 |
[16:12] | Is this the updated Cooper file? | 这是更新后的库珀资料吗 |
[16:13] | It is, but Werner says it’s a work in progress. | 是的 但是沃纳说还在补充中 |
[16:16] | The DOJ files are understandably difficult to access. | 司法部的资料出了名的难以获取 |
[16:19] | – Okay. How’s our patient? – He’s stable. | -好吧 我们的病人呢 -他很稳定 |
[16:21] | Respiratory rate and O2 saturation are good. | 呼吸频率和氧饱和度良好 |
[16:23] | – Last dose was at 10:00. – What are the levels? | -最后一针是10点打的 -含量水平呢 |
[16:25] | He’s fine above L2. | 2级以上 |
[16:28] | Is our client here? | 我们的客户到了吗 |
[16:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:33] | Dose him again. | 再给他注射 |
[16:46] | Cooper made contact. | 库珀联系我们了 |
[16:47] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:48] | Still a mystery. | 他依然是个谜 |
[16:49] | As is whether he has a connection to Reddington. | 他和雷丁顿之间的关系也理不清 |
[16:52] | It’s a work in progress. | 还在完善中 |
[16:54] | – And Reddington? – Still thinks he’s in Paris. | -雷丁顿呢 -还以为自己在巴黎 |
[16:56] | But if he thinks he can wait for the FBI’s extradition order, | 但是他觉得他能拖到联调局提出引渡条款 |
[16:58] | he’s gonna be less inclined to talk. | 他也许就不会开口了 |
[17:00] | Then use that to your advantage. | 那就利用这一点 |
[17:02] | How? | 怎么利用 |
[17:03] | We’re up against a clock. We need a plan B. | 我们快没时间了 我们需要后备计划 |
[17:05] | It’s not gonna take them long to find out what’s happening here. | 他们过不了多久就会查清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[17:07] | Yes, well, if you’re any good at your job, | 是的 如果你能完成你的本职工作 |
[17:10] | this will all be done by the time they do. | 你能在他们发现之前就完成这一切 |
[17:24] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[17:26] | I’m told you’re going to get into a chair soon. | 听说你马上就能坐在轮椅上了 |
[17:29] | Right now, I’m a little less concerned with what I can’t feel | 我现在更担心的是我没有的感觉 |
[17:32] | than by what I can — | 而不是… |
[17:34] | an insufferable itch on my cheek that I’m unable to scratch. | 我脸上有一块地方很痒 但是我挠不到 |
[17:37] | Would you be so kind, Nikola? | 能帮我个忙吗 尼古拉斯 |
[17:40] | Tell me where. | 哪里 |
[17:41] | Uh, the right cheek. | 右边脸 |
[17:44] | Yeah, that’s right. A little higher. | 没错 再高点 |
[17:47] | No, a little higher than… Almost… | 不 再往上点 差不多… |
[17:50] | I don’t know whether to be impressed or disgusted. | 我不知道是该惊讶 还是该感到恶心了 |
[17:54] | It appears your American friends, | 看来你的美国朋友们 |
[17:55] | they are more fond of you than I had anticipated. | 比我预想的更在意你 |
[17:58] | They’ve asked my government | 他们已经请求我方政府 |
[17:59] | to proceed with extradition proceedings. | 进行引渡程序了 |
[18:01] | Now, sadly for you, that will not be considered | 不幸的是 法国政府是不会考虑引渡的 |
[18:03] | by the French government unless I sign off. | 除非我同意放你走 |
[18:05] | And I will not consider that | 而我也不会同意放你走的 |
[18:07] | until after you have told me about Katarina Rostova. | 直到你告诉我有关卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事为止 |
[18:11] | We need to change his dressing to avoid infection. | 我们需要为他更换敷料 以防止感染 |
[18:13] | You see… another incentive | 瞧 又是一个能让你 |
[18:15] | for you to tell me what I want to know. | 告诉我我想知道的一切的好动机 |
[18:17] | Sepsis. | 败血症 |
[18:19] | Could you give us a moment? Wait outside. | 请你们先出去一下 在外面等 |
[18:26] | I may not have told you what you want, | 我或许没告诉你你想要的 |
[18:28] | but I told you all you need. | 但我已经把所有你需要的都告诉你了 |
[18:30] | You’ll never find Rostova. | 你永远都找不到罗斯托娃 |
[18:32] | Yes, yes, yes, because she’s an illusion. | 没错 因为她只是个幻影 |
[18:34] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:36] | She’s a figment of the collective imagination. | 她是由集体想象造就的虚构人物 |
[18:40] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[18:42] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[18:43] | I am thinking that she did this to you. | 我觉得是她对你下了这狠手 |
[18:46] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[18:48] | Why are you protecting her? | 你为什么要保护她 |
[18:50] | Some people in this world are soul mates. | 在这世上有些人是灵魂伴侣 |
[18:54] | Katarina Rostova and I shared one. | 我和卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃就共享灵魂 |
[19:00] | Betraying her would be like betraying myself. | 背叛她就如同背叛了我自己 |
[19:15] | What have you found? | 你有什么发现 |
[19:16] | Reddington’s in French custody. | 雷丁顿被法国羁押 |
[19:17] | Cooper’s working on extradition. | 库珀正在请求引渡 |
[19:19] | Then we’ll get him back. | 那我们把他带回来就行了 |
[19:20] | We hope so, but, his physical condition… | 但愿如此 但是他的身体状况… |
[19:24] | What about it? | 他怎么了 |
[19:25] | It’s not good. | 不太好 |
[19:27] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[19:28] | Let me get this straight. | 让我捋一捋 |
[19:29] | Raymond Reddington is your father. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿是你的父亲 |
[19:31] | The real one. | 真正的父亲 |
[19:32] | But he’s dead because you shot and killed him. | 但他死了 因为你开枪打死了他 |
[19:35] | When I was 4, yeah. | 在我四岁的时候 没错 |
[19:36] | And after he dies, your mother, Katarina Rostova, | 在他死后 你母亲 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[19:39] | puts you in foster care | 把你放在了福利院 |
[19:40] | and escapes from the KGB, FBI, and the Cabal | 然后逃离了克格勃 联调局以及秘社 |
[19:44] | with the help of her oldest friend, Ilya Koslov, | 靠着她的老朋友伊利亚∙科思洛夫的帮助 |
[19:47] | who nips and tucks his way into becoming Mr. Reddington | 而这位老友摇身一变成了雷丁顿先生 |
[19:50] | in order to access the millions | 以获得连真正的雷丁顿 |
[19:52] | that the real Reddington didn’t even know he had, | 都不知道自己拥有的百万财富 |
[19:55] | in order to finance her disappearance. | 从而为罗斯托娃的消失提供资金 |
[19:57] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[19:59] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[20:00] | You’re definitely gonna need therapy. | 你绝对需要去看心理医生 |
[20:02] | And now that you’ve told me, so am I. | 现在你告诉了我 我也得去了 |
[20:05] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[20:06] | I just got off the phone with Panabaker. | 我刚和帕娜贝克通完电话 |
[20:08] | The French are denying everything. | 法国方面否认一切 |
[20:10] | But, you went to the embassy and spoke to the attaché. | 但是你去大使馆与使馆随员交谈过 |
[20:12] | Maybe they’re gonna wait until they can bleed Reddington | 或许他们准备等到榨干雷丁顿 |
[20:14] | of all the intel they can and then hand him over. | 身上的所有情报 然后再移交他 |
[20:17] | Whatever their motivation, | 不管他们的动机是什么 |
[20:18] | the French know this is a priority for us, | 法方知道这是我们的首要事项 |
[20:20] | and they will use that to their advantage | 他们会在引渡谈判中 |
[20:22] | in negotiating extradition. | 以此作为他们的优势 |
[20:23] | But the attaché, Briaux. You said he was cooperative. | 但是使馆随员白里欧 你说他很配合 |
[20:27] | He was, which is why I’m going back to the embassy personally | 没错 所以我准备亲自去使馆 |
[20:30] | to deliver the extradition paperwork. | 递交引渡文件 |
[20:34] | Mila, my dear! You are a sight for sore eyes. | 米拉 亲爱的 看到你真是太好了 |
[20:39] | You did not eat a bite. | 你一口都没吃 |
[20:40] | My God, no. | 我的天 不吃 |
[20:42] | Eating even a swallow of that gruel | 只要吃下燕麦粥 |
[20:45] | with all the bread and cheese, chocolate and wine | 就能想到墙的另一边 有面包和奶酪 |
[20:47] | on the other side of these walls? | 有巧克力和葡萄酒 |
[20:50] | That’s more torture than a man can brave. | 这简直比一个常人所能承受的更折磨人 |
[20:53] | At least you’ll be able to get out of this bed. | 至少你能离开这张床了 |
[20:56] | My chariot arrives. | 我的战车来了 |
[20:58] | Mr. Reddington, let’s get you moving around, shall we? | 雷丁顿先生 我们出去转转如何 |
[21:02] | I’ve been on the run half my life. | 我大半辈子都在奔波 |
[21:05] | I suppose now I’ll be on a walk. | 我想现在我可以慢慢走了 |
[21:08] | Or a roll. | 或是坐坐车 |
[21:10] | You’re a very dark man. | 你是个很黑暗的人 |
[21:12] | Yes, walking or rolling, | 没错 走路或者坐轮椅 |
[21:15] | I intend to show my gratitude by sharing with you | 我打算通过与你分享 |
[21:18] | the finest night of drinking and dining | 你所能想象最棒的美酒与晚餐 |
[21:21] | one can possibly imagine. | 来表达我的感谢 |
[21:23] | – Are you comfortable? – Quite. | -你坐着舒服吗 -当然 |
[21:28] | That ought to keep me from running. | 这是为了不让我逃跑 |
[21:32] | Harold Cooper, FBI, here to see Patrick Briaux. | 我是联调局的哈罗德·库珀 来找帕特里克·白里欧 |
[21:34] | Yes, sir. Go right ahead. | 是 先生 往前走 |
[22:24] | Monsieur Briaux. Harold Cooper to see you, sir. | 白里欧先生 哈罗德·库珀想见您 先生 |
[22:27] | Mr. Cooper. | 库珀先生 |
[22:28] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[22:30] | Patrick Briaux? | 帕特里克·白里欧 |
[22:32] | Yes. | 是我 |
[22:34] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:37] | – Keen. – Elizabeth, it’s me. | -基恩 -伊丽莎白 是我 |
[22:40] | Did you talk to Briaux? | 你见到白里欧了吗 |
[22:41] | Yes, I’m — i’m with him right now. | 是的 我和他在一起 |
[22:45] | We have a situation. | 出事了 |
[23:21] | I got something. Take a look at this. | 有发现了 看看 |
[23:24] | So, these are the surveillance feeds from inside the embassy, | 这是大使馆内的监控录像 |
[23:28] | which show Briaux waiting in line to request a visa application. | 能看到白里欧在排队申请签证 |
[23:32] | But once he gets it, he leaves. | 但拿到表格他就走了 |
[23:35] | Never filled it out. | 并没有填表 |
[23:36] | He was just lingering outside, | 他只是等在外面 |
[23:37] | chatting up the guards, waiting for you to arrive. | 和警卫聊天 等着你来 |
[23:40] | I’ll issue a BOLO, | 我去发协查通告 |
[23:41] | circulating the image with MPD and surrounding jurisdictions. | 把图像发给警方和其他周边部门 |
[23:44] | The real Briaux insists that Reddington | 真正的白里欧坚称雷丁顿 |
[23:45] | is not in French custody and regrets the misunderstanding. | 未被法国拘禁 并且遗憾我们有此误解 |
[23:48] | Well, if Reddington isn’t being held by the French police, | 如果雷丁顿不在法国执法部门手里 |
[23:50] | who is holding him? | 那能在谁手里 |
[23:51] | Maybe the person he met with. You have no idea who that was? | 也许是他去见的人 你不知道是谁吗 |
[23:54] | I only know it was someone Raymond felt safe with. | 我只知道雷丁顿信任那个人 |
[23:57] | And Raymond never feels safe with anyone. | 雷丁顿基本不信任别人 |
[23:59] | Whoever it was must’ve known we were in the dark | 不管是谁 肯定是知道我们现在什么都不知道 |
[24:01] | and reached out anyway, had Briaux come to meet you. | 但仍然决定见面 而且还让白里欧来见你 |
[24:04] | Why? What were they hoping to gain? | 为什么 他们能得到什么 |
[24:06] | Maybe confirmation that he’s our informant. | 也许是想确认他是线人 |
[24:08] | He has a lot of enemies. | 他有很多敌人 |
[24:09] | Now one of them may suspect he’s working with us, | 现在其中一个怀疑他在和我们合作 |
[24:11] | and if that’s the truth, | 果真如此的话 |
[24:12] | we may have just signed Reddington’s death warrant. | 我们可能是害死了他 |
[24:14] | Briaux, or whatever the hell his name actually is, | 白里欧 或者不管他真名是什么 |
[24:17] | he’s our only lead. | 就是我们的唯一线索 |
[24:18] | Let’s find him. | 我们去找他 |
[24:59] | What the…? | 怎么回事 |
[25:05] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[25:06] | Hey, the hell’s this? | 这怎么回事 |
[25:09] | Something’s wrong with the picture. | 图像出问题了 |
[25:11] | Do me a favor. Get Colton. | 帮个忙 去叫一下克尔顿 |
[25:14] | I’m on it. | 好的 |
[25:19] | Good evening, Mr. Reddington. Time to change your dressing. | 晚上好 雷丁顿先生 该换药了 |
[25:21] | Yes, Mila, please, do come in. | 好的 米拉 请进 |
[25:27] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问问你 |
[25:28] | Do I frighten you, Mila, with all the police and the guards, | 米拉 吓到你了吗 因为警察警卫 |
[25:34] | the handcuffs? | 还有手铐 |
[25:35] | No. To me, you seem like, uh… | 没有 我觉得 你看起来 |
[25:38] | I don’t know the word. | 怎么说的来着 |
[25:40] | You seem like a nice man. | 你看起来很好 |
[25:43] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[25:47] | Would you mind turning up the music? | 可以麻烦你把音乐声音调大一点吗 |
[25:49] | I love this song. | 我很爱这首歌 |
[25:55] | Mila, please, just a little more. | 米拉 拜托 再大点 |
[25:59] | I remember hearing this wafting across the courtyard | 我还记得那天这首歌飘过院子 |
[26:04] | and through the window of my apartment on Rue Jacob. | 飘进我在雅各布街公寓的窗户 |
[26:07] | It could have been my mother. She loved this record. | 可能是我妈妈 她最爱这首歌 |
[26:17] | Unless you want whatever is in here, | 除非你想来一针这里面的玩意儿 |
[26:19] | I suggest you be still. | 否则我建议你不要动 |
[26:21] | – Please. No. – Who are you working for? | -求你 -你为谁工作 |
[26:23] | A-A woman. I don’t know her name. | 一个女人 我不知道姓名 |
[26:24] | – Katarina? – Maybe. She’s Russian. | -卡特莲娜 -也许 她是俄国人 |
[26:26] | And the beating? | 殴打呢 |
[26:27] | Don’t, please. I’m begging you — | 不要 求你 我求你了 |
[26:29] | Tell me about the beating. | 告诉我殴打是怎么回事 |
[26:30] | It was a story. | 是编的 |
[26:32] | Like Inspector Oban and the doctor. | 奥班警官和医生也是 |
[26:34] | They’ll be here any moment. | 他们随时会进来 |
[26:39] | I can’t hear anything with the music, and I’ve got no video. | 音乐太大什么也听不到 视频也看不到 |
[26:42] | – There was no surgery. – No. | -没有动手术 -没有 |
[26:44] | – And we’re not in Paris. – No. | -我们也不在巴黎 -不在 |
[26:45] | Then why the chair? | 那为什么要坐轮椅 |
[26:47] | Why can’t I feel my legs? | 我的腿为什么没有知觉 |
[26:49] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[26:51] | The surgical drain in your back, I-it’s not to collect fluids. | 你背上的吊瓶 不是在收集脊液 |
[26:54] | It’s an epidural. | 是硬膜外麻醉 |
[26:56] | When we change your dressing, | 给你换药的时候 |
[26:57] | we’re pushing sensory and motor blockades — | 其实注射的是感官和运动阻碍剂 |
[27:00] | tetracaine and bupivacaine. | 还有丁卡因和布比卡因 |
[27:02] | And what happens if I don’t get the scheduled dose? | 要是不打针会怎么样 |
[27:05] | If you don’t, then… | 如果不打针那… |
[27:08] | you walk. | 你就能走路了 |
[27:28] | Signal looks fine. | 信号看起来没问题 |
[27:29] | It might be the camera, some internal glitch. | 可能是摄像头的问题 内部出了故障 |
[27:31] | Whatever’s happening, it’s no accident. | 无论是因为什么 都绝非意外 |
[27:33] | Get in there. | 进去看看 |
[27:52] | You make a sound, I’ll kill you. | 你敢出声 我就杀了你 |
[28:16] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:17] | Uh, my French is really only good enough | 我的法语水平也就只能 |
[28:19] | for restaurants and little old ladies. | 去餐厅点个餐 跟老太太聊聊天 |
[28:21] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[28:23] | – Some, yes. – Lovely. | -会说一点 -太好了 |
[28:25] | In that case, may I ask a favor? | 那样的话 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[28:27] | I-Inspector Oban — | 奥班警督 |
[28:29] | the one with the crooked little grin — | 歪着嘴笑的那位 |
[28:32] | would you please tell him I’d like to speak with him? | 你能告诉他我想跟他谈谈吗 |
[28:34] | There’s an important matter I’d like to discuss. | 我有重要的事要说 |
[28:48] | She killed her father. | 她杀了自己的父亲 |
[28:51] | I can’t imagine the burden that carries. | 我不敢想象那得有多沉重 |
[28:58] | If we tell Justice who Mr. Reddington really is, | 如果我们告诉司法部雷丁顿先生的真实身份 |
[29:01] | will they shut us down? | 他们会叫停我们吗 |
[29:02] | Rather than stay in business with a KGB agent? | 相较于和一个克格勃特工合作吗 |
[29:05] | I would. | 换我也会 |
[29:07] | MPD just found Briaux’s visa application | 警方在大使馆外面的垃圾堆里 |
[29:09] | in the trash outside the embassy. | 找到了白里欧的签证申请表 |
[29:10] | They lifted a print. | 他们提取到了一枚指纹 |
[29:11] | Tell me we have an I.D. | 告诉我查到他的身份了 |
[29:14] | Briaux’s real name is Michael Hansen. | 白里欧的真名叫迈克尔·汉森 |
[29:14] | 华盛顿特区驾照 迈克尔·汉森 | |
[29:16] | Lives off Vermont and North Crescent. | 住在佛蒙特街北新月路口 |
[29:18] | High-end grifter who stings anyone | 他是个高级骗子 谁都骗 |
[29:20] | from Vegas big shots to tech VCs. | 无论是赌城大亨还是科技风投人 |
[29:22] | And gullible FBI agents. | 还有易受骗的联调局探员 |
[29:24] | Well, he’s one of the best, | 他是这一行的翘楚 |
[29:25] | which means that whoever has Reddington is even better. | 说明抓了雷丁顿的人比他还厉害 |
[29:28] | As soon as we pull a warrant, | 我们一拿到逮捕令 |
[29:29] | we can get Hansen to tell us who that is. | 就能抓汉森来告诉我们那个人是谁了 |
[29:31] | – How long will that take? – An hour, maybe less. | -那需要多久 -一小时 可能还不用 |
[29:33] | Definitely less. | 肯定不用 |
[29:36] | I’m guessing he’s not waiting for a warrant. | 我猜他是不会等逮捕令了 |
[29:37] | No, he isn’t. | 他不会 |
[29:39] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[29:41] | I understand crossing lines for your father, | 我理解你愿意为了你父亲越界 |
[29:43] | but now who are you crossing the line for? | 但现在你又是在为谁越界 |
[29:46] | A man I’ve grown to like. | 一个我开始逐渐喜欢上的人 |
[29:55] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[29:59] | Where’s Reddington?! | 雷丁顿在哪 |
[30:00] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[30:04] | Then you’re gonna tell us who does. | 那就告诉我们谁知道 |
[30:10] | Louis T. Steinhil? | 路易·T·斯坦希尔 |
[30:12] | That’s what they call him. | 他们是这么称呼他的 |
[30:13] | That name’s what, an alias? | 这名字是化名吗 |
[30:15] | It’s an anagram. | 是个变位词 |
[30:16] | The letters spell “The Illusionist.” | 字母重新组合一下就是”魔术师” |
[30:19] | How does he operate? | 他行动的流程是什么 |
[30:21] | I get a call, a character to create, a script to follow, | 我接到电话 给我台本 要我创造一个人物 |
[30:25] | and a boatload of money. | 以及一大笔钱 |
[30:27] | And you do what he says, no questions asked? | 你就按他说的做 从不问问题 |
[30:29] | In my world, everyone wants to work with Steinhil. | 在我的世界里 所有人都想跟斯坦希尔合作 |
[30:32] | The man has an incredible reputation. | 他的名声好到难以置信 |
[30:34] | Tell us about it, this reputation. | 跟我们说说 他的名声 |
[30:41] | The thieves who set fire to the Vasa Museum | 还记得在瓦萨博物馆放火 |
[30:43] | and took three Dutch masters? | 并偷走了三幅荷兰名画的那帮窃贼吗 |
[30:45] | They weren’t thieves, | 他们根本不是窃贼 |
[30:47] | and they didn’t steal the paintings. | 他们也没有偷走那些画 |
[30:49] | They worked for Steinhil, who posed as a fireman, | 他们是斯坦希尔的人 他装成了消防员 |
[30:52] | cleared the building, and took the masterpieces himself. | 清空了建筑 然后自己拿走了名画 |
[30:55] | I’m telling you, The Illusionist is everywhere and nowhere — | 我跟你们说 魔术师无处不在 又无处可寻 |
[30:57] | a fireman, a casino boss. | 他可以是消防员 赌场老板 |
[30:59] | A French cop. | 或者法国警察 |
[31:00] | Sure, if the illusion calls for it, yeah. | 当然 如果他需要这样的形象 那就是 |
[31:03] | Listen, it was just a job. | 听我说 这只是一单生意 |
[31:04] | I don’t know who he is or what he’s done with Reddington. | 我不知道他是谁 以及他对雷丁顿做了什么 |
[31:07] | You said he pays well. | 你刚刚说他开的价很高 |
[31:11] | Very. | 非常高 |
[31:12] | How? | 他怎么收钱的 |
[31:12] | Cash? Wire transfer? | 现金 还是转账 |
[31:27] | You asked to see me. | 你想见我 |
[31:29] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[31:31] | There’s something you should know. | 有件事得让你知道 |
[31:33] | It’s an urgent but private matter. | 一件很紧急 也很私密的事 |
[31:54] | Please. | 来 |
[31:55] | Take off your coat. Have a seat. | 把外套脱了 请坐吧 |
[31:59] | Something’s wrong. | 情况不对 |
[32:00] | Tell Colton we got an emergency. | 通知克尔顿 我们遇上了紧急情况 |
[32:01] | We lost the feed again. | 又丢失信号了 |
[32:11] | The keys. | 钥匙 |
[32:18] | I asked you here, Inspector Oban, or whoever you are, | 我让你来这 奥班警探 或无论你是谁 |
[32:22] | to tell you how much I admire your plan. | 我只想告诉你我很佩服你的计划 |
[32:25] | And I do — or I did. | 很佩服 或是说 佩服过 |
[32:27] | The paralytic agent — that was your pitfall. | 瘫痪的探员 这就是你的败笔了 |
[32:30] | The medications wear off when not administered every four hours. | 如果没有每隔四小时服药 药效就会逐渐消失 |
[32:35] | I’m overdue for my next dose, so… | 我的下一剂药已经过了时间了 |
[32:47] | The next time you want to convince me i’ve broken my spine, | 如果下次你想确信我的脊椎真的断了 |
[32:50] | you damn well better break my spine. | 你最好亲手打断它 |
[32:53] | Hey, put that down. Don’t touch me. | 放下那个 别碰我 |
[32:54] | It’s either a bullet in the head or a needle in the arm. | 要么脑袋吃枪子 要么胳膊被针扎 |
[32:57] | I’d take the needle. | 我会选被针扎 |
[32:58] | – What is it? – Ketamine. | -这是什么 -氯胺酮 |
[33:00] | The same tonic used to knock me out on the street. | 就是你在街上把我放倒用的药 |
[33:03] | For a man your height and weight, | 你这个体型的人 |
[33:05] | 150 milligrams should do the trick | 150毫克应该就够了 |
[33:07] | and give you the most wonderful dreams. | 会给予你最美妙的梦境 |
[33:10] | Or it might kill you. | 或者会要你的命 |
[33:14] | I’m pretty sure it’s the dreams. | 我肯定你会做梦的 |
[33:16] | But I’m no doctor, and you’re no cop. | 不过我不是医生 你也不是警察 |
[33:19] | Either way, I suppose pharma-karma’s a bitch. | 无论如何 我想这就是造化弄人吧 |
[33:37] | He has a gun. | 他有枪 |
[34:07] | Where are we? | 我们谈到哪儿了 |
[34:09] | Hansen couldn’t lead us to The Illusionist, | 我们无法通过汉森找到”魔术师” |
[34:11] | but there’s a chance his money can. | 但也许能够通过他的钱找到 |
[34:13] | Aram’s tracing it now, and I’m hunting for childcare. | 阿兰姆正在追踪 我在搜寻育儿机构 |
[34:18] | Turns out Steinhil isn’t the only one | 看来施泰因希尔不是唯一一个 |
[34:20] | who isn’t who he appears to be. | 没有看上去那么简单的人 |
[34:24] | I’m beginning to think no one is. | 我现在开始觉得没人是简单的了 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before. | 很抱歉我之前没告诉你 |
[34:32] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么 |
[34:36] | Hey. So, um, I was able to trace the payment Hansen received | 我已经追踪到了汉森从巴黎的一个账户上 |
[34:39] | to an account in Paris. | 收到了汇款 |
[34:40] | Now, the account’s in the name of a shell corporation, | 账户是在一个空壳公司名下的 |
[34:43] | so the I.D. Trail is a dead end, but — | 追查身份必然是死路一条 |
[34:45] | and I am 74% confident there is something to this — | 我有百分之七十四的把握 这里面还是有联系 |
[34:48] | I found several other payments out of the Paris account, | 我在巴黎的账户上查到了其他几笔汇款 |
[34:50] | one of which was used to rent a small warehouse in Annapolis. | 其中一笔汇款用于租借安纳波利斯的一个小仓库 |
[34:55] | So? | 所以呢 |
[34:55] | So, three other payments were made to rent medical equipment that, | 其他三笔汇款用于租借医疗器具 |
[34:59] | according to the rental company, | 根据租赁公司的消息 |
[35:01] | were sent to that same warehouse. | 这些器具都被送去了同一个仓库 |
[35:03] | You think that’s where they’re holding Reddington. | 你觉得他们把雷丁顿关在了那里 |
[35:04] | I know we think he’s in Paris, | 虽然我们现在认为他在巴黎 |
[35:06] | but maybe that’s just another illusion. | 但也许这只是一个障眼法 |
[35:08] | Get Ressler. Tell him we may have located Reddington. | 去找雷斯勒 告诉他我们可能找到了雷丁顿 |
[35:11] | Got it. | 明白 |
[35:12] | I do have an answer to your question, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我确实可以回答你的问题 |
[35:16] | When this is over, I look forward to hearing it. | 等这件事办完了 我很期待能听听你的答案 |
[35:31] | Aram, text me that address | 阿兰姆 发给我地址 |
[35:32] | and notify the FBI in Annapolis. | 通知安纳波利斯的联调局 |
[35:34] | – What about local authorities? – Not yet. | -要通知地方当局吗 -暂时还不要 |
[35:36] | I don’t want to scramble units that might expose Reddington | 在我们查清楚要对付什么之前 |
[35:38] | until we know what we’re dealing with. | 我不希望召集小队 暴露雷丁顿 |
[35:40] | Understood. Address is on its way. | 明白 正在传送地址 |
[35:52] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 |
[35:53] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[36:04] | Drop the gun! | 放下武器 |
[36:06] | – Turn around! – Hands on the wall! | -转身 -手放墙上 |
[36:21] | Good to see you again, Raymond. | 很高兴我们又见面了 雷蒙德 |
[36:26] | Get him in the van. | 押他上车 |
[36:56] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[37:02] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[37:03] | Nurse says he got to one of the contingency weapons. | 护士说他拿到了应急武器 |
[37:05] | – Our exposure? – Well, we found it on him. | -我们暴露了吗 -这是在他身上找到的 |
[37:07] | Doesn’t look like any calls went out, | 看起来没有打过电话 |
[37:08] | but we’re taking precautions. | 但我们还在采取预防措施 |
[37:10] | What about the Elizabeth Keen intel? | 伊丽莎白·基恩的情报呢 |
[37:11] | – Is it solid? – 100%. | -属实吗 -完全属实 |
[37:13] | Give it to the Movers, just in case. | 以防万一 送去处理掉 |
[37:15] | He’s coming to! | 要进来了 |
[37:18] | Dose him again. | 再给他注射 |
[37:21] | The nurse, the one who let this happen… | 那个造成这一系列结果的护士 |
[37:24] | Bring her to me. | 把她带来我这 |
[37:28] | We know you all worked for Steinhil. | 我们知道你们都在为施泰因希尔工作 |
[37:30] | What we want to know is who he worked for. | 我们想知道他在为谁工作 |
[37:32] | The employer. We want a name. | 雇主是谁 我们想知道名字 |
[37:34] | We know the hospital is fake. | 我们知道医院是假的 |
[37:36] | – We assume the injuries were, too. – So? | -看来伤员也是假的 -那又怎样 |
[37:38] | So Reddington isn’t paralyzed. | 所以雷丁顿并没有瘫痪 |
[37:40] | He’s been on the run 30 years. | 他已经逃亡了30年 |
[37:41] | If we could make him think he couldn’t run anymore… | 如果我们能让他认为他不必再逃亡了 |
[37:44] | She thought he’d talk. | 她以为他会开口 |
[37:45] | She? | 她 |
[37:46] | I don’t have a name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[37:48] | A description, then. | 那描述一下吧 |
[37:49] | Nobody knows who she is. | 没人知道她是什么人 |
[37:51] | But you know what she wanted Reddington to talk about? | 但你知道她想让雷丁顿说的事 |
[37:53] | – Yes. – Which was what? | -是的 -是什么事 |
[37:55] | Not what. Who. | 不是什么事 而是一个人 |
[37:57] | Some woman. | 某个女人 |
[37:59] | Do you know her name? | 你知道她的名字吗 |
[38:00] | – I know she’s dangerous. – A Russian. | -我知道她是个危险人物 -俄罗斯人 |
[38:02] | A Russian. | 俄罗斯人 |
[38:03] | Russian. | 俄罗斯人 |
[38:07] | Katarina Rostova. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[38:27] | This is who my mother is to me — | 那是我母亲 |
[38:32] | an aura that surrounds me. | 围绕着我的光环 |
[38:36] | For better or for worse, I don’t know. | 是好还是坏 我不知道 |
[38:42] | They’re in there asking them about her. | 他们在里面问她的事 |
[38:48] | Whoever took him, it’s because of her. | 不管是谁抓走了他 都是因为她 |
[38:54] | He’ll be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[38:56] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[38:58] | Apparently, Reddington died 30 years ago. | 显然雷丁顿30年前就死了 |
[39:01] | He rose from the grave once. | 他死而复生过一次 |
[39:03] | I’m pretty sure he will again. | 我相信他会再次死而复生的 |
[39:10] | I didn’t tell you because you’re honest. | 我没告诉你 是因为你诚实坦正直 |
[39:14] | You’d want to report Reddington’s misrepresentation | 你会想要向司法部汇报 |
[39:17] | to Main Justice. | 雷丁顿的虚假陈述 |
[39:19] | And I don’t think you should. | 我认为你不应该 |
[39:23] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[39:27] | Because he’s not my father. | 因为他不是我父亲 |
[39:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:32] | When I thought he was my father, I hated him for abandoning me. | 当我以为他是我父亲时 我恨他抛弃我 |
[39:38] | I thought he shirked responsibility. | 我以为他在逃避责任 |
[39:40] | But now I know he takes it on | 但是现在我知道即使他不必负责 |
[39:42] | even when he doesn’t have to. | 他还是会负责 |
[39:46] | I was nobody to him. | 对他来说我什么都不是 |
[39:49] | The illegitimate daughter of a childhood friend. | 只是他童年好友的私生女 |
[39:54] | And he devoted half his life to me. | 他把半辈子的时间都献给了我 |
[39:59] | Do you know anyone else who does that? | 你认识谁会这么做吗 |
[40:04] | Because I don’t. | 因为我就不会 |
[40:18] | Feeling okay? | 你还好吧 |
[40:20] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[40:30] | I don’t like this, Raymond. | 我不喜欢这样 雷蒙德 |
[40:33] | The whole ordeal pains me. | 整个过程让我很痛苦 |
[40:37] | Surely you understand that. | 你肯定明白的 |
[40:44] | I went to great lengths to pretend to hurt you. | 我竭尽全力假装要伤害你 |
[40:49] | We’re past that now, Raymond. | 那已经是过去式了 雷蒙德 |
[40:52] | This is very real. | 现在我真的会伤害你 |
[40:56] | I can assure you that, before we’re finished… | 我可以向你保证 在我们结束之前 |
[41:00] | …you’re going to tell me everything I want to know. | 你把我想知道的一切全盘托出 |
[41:04] | Miss? Shall we begin? | 小姐 开始吧 |