时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Mint. – Absolutely. Mint. | -薄荷 -没错 薄荷 |
[00:10] | You grow mint? I do the same thing at home | 你种薄荷 我在家也种 |
[00:12] | so I can have it for my — | 这样就能 |
[00:13] | Yes, you may. | 是的 给你加上 |
[00:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:17] | Na zdorov’e. | 不客气 |
[00:23] | Can I ask why? | 我能问问原因吗 |
[00:27] | You’re my grandfather. Why would you want to hide that from me? | 你是我外公 为什么你要瞒着我 |
[00:34] | Because I made a promise a long time ago. | 因为很久以前我许下了承诺 |
[00:39] | A promise to lie to your granddaughter? | 承诺欺骗你的外孙女 |
[00:43] | Why would anyone ever ask you to do that? | 为什么会有人让你这么做 |
[00:48] | To keep you safe. | 为了保证你的安全 |
[00:54] | You know his identity. | 你知道他是谁 |
[00:58] | I do. | 是的 |
[01:02] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[01:05] | And how is it connected to my mother? | 与我母亲有什么关系 |
[01:09] | I know she didn’t drown in Cape May. | 我知道她没有淹死在开普梅 |
[01:12] | I know that, 6 months later, she helped | 我知道六个月后 她帮助了 |
[01:14] | whoever’s pretending to be Reddington become Reddington. | 一个人假扮成雷丁顿 |
[01:16] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[01:18] | What happened in those 6 months | 那六个月发生了什么 |
[01:22] | between the night the world thinks my mother drowned | 从世人以为我母亲淹死在了开普梅 |
[01:24] | and the day Reddington came back from the dead? | 到雷丁顿死而复生的那六个月 |
[01:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[01:59] | For most people, baptism comes early. | 多数人在幼年时接受洗礼 |
[02:04] | My daughter had to wait half her life to be reborn. | 我女儿却等待了半辈子才迎来重生 |
[02:18] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[02:19] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[02:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[02:37] | Hey, there. | 你醒了 |
[02:40] | Easy. It’s okay. | 别紧张 没关系 |
[02:43] | You’re in a shelter. It’s not a hospital. | 你在一间庇护所里 这里不是医院 |
[02:46] | You had a nasty fever when they brought you in — | 你来时烧得很厉害 |
[02:49] | hypothermia. | 体温过低 |
[02:51] | You picked the right church, though. | 但你选对了教堂 |
[02:53] | Father Wendt was a medic in Lebanon. | 温特神父在黎巴嫩当过医生 |
[02:55] | Said you needed rest and warm liquids. | 说你需要休息和温水 |
[02:58] | – How long have — – A few days. | -我睡了多久 -几天 |
[03:00] | Enough time for the fever to break. | 足够让你烧退了 |
[03:03] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[03:08] | That’s okay. I don’t need to know. | 没关系 我无需知道 |
[03:11] | You get some rest. | 你好好休息 |
[03:18] | You need to know whatever you share with us is confidential, | 你要明白无论你说什么 我们都会严格保密 |
[03:21] | and it stays with us unless you request otherwise. | 除非你要求 否则内容不会泄露 |
[03:26] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[03:28] | No. | 不想 |
[03:31] | I saw the bruises on your stomach, the cuts. | 我看见你腹部的瘀伤了 那些伤口 |
[03:34] | They weren’t from the ocean. | 不是在海里造成的 |
[03:54] | Well, wh-when you want to talk about it, we’re here. | 当你想谈的时候 来找我们吧 |
[03:58] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[04:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:03] | But she wasn’t safe. | 但她并不安全 |
[04:05] | No. | 是的 |
[04:07] | No. She wasn’t safe. | 是的 她不安全 |
[04:11] | She was being hunted. | 有人在追杀她 |
[04:16] | There was a Russian — Anton Velov. | 有个俄罗斯人 安东·维劳夫 |
[04:20] | He was searching for her. | 他在找她 |
[04:24] | These are from the last week? | 这是上周的吗 |
[04:26] | Everyone we received. | 这是我们收到的所有尸体了 |
[04:28] | And bodies wouldn’t have been sent anywhere else? | 会有尸体被送到其他停尸间吗 |
[04:31] | If a body was pulled from the water within 40 miles of here, | 方圆六十五公里内发现的尸体 |
[04:34] | this is where it would come. | 都会被送到这里 |
[04:48] | What do you say you and I take a little drive? | 咱俩出去兜兜风怎么样 |
[04:51] | A drive? | 兜风 |
[04:52] | Well, there’s something I want to show you. | 我有东西想给你看 |
[05:47] | What’s the problem? Who is she? | 怎么回事 她是谁 |
[05:48] | We couldn’t get her name. No one knows what she’s saying. | 没问出她的名字 我们也不知道她在说什么 |
[05:50] | She walked in and started yelling. | 她一进来就大喊大叫 |
[05:54] | – Oh, my God. – Call the police! | -我的天 -快报警 |
[05:57] | Don’t call the police. She’s telling you not to. | 别报警 她说不要报警 |
[06:00] | Pozhalusta. | 没事了 |
[06:03] | You can understand what she’s saying? | 你听得懂她说的话吗 |
[06:09] | Her boyfriend did this. | 她男友干的 |
[06:10] | Can she tell us his name? | 她能告诉我们他的名字吗 |
[06:16] | She doesn’t want to. She’s afraid. | 她不想说 她很害怕 |
[06:17] | Her boyfriend is friendly with the police. | 她男友与警察关系很好 |
[06:19] | If you call them, he’ll find her. | 如果你们报警 他会找到她 |
[06:23] | Her arm — she thinks there might be a fracture. | 她的手臂 她觉得可能骨折了 |
[06:30] | Katarina… | 卡特莲娜 |
[06:34] | …should we talk? | 我们该谈谈吗 |
[06:36] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[06:40] | 疑似女人死亡 海边发现个人物品 | |
[06:44] | You think that’s me? | 你认为是我 |
[06:46] | I think we’re all running from something. | 我知道我们每个人都在逃避 |
[06:50] | I think we’ve all had to do things to survive. | 我觉得我们为了生存必须做些什么 |
[06:53] | Everyone here has a past. | 这里的每个人都有过去 |
[06:56] | Whatever your story is, | 不管你的故事是什么 |
[06:57] | it’s your story, and yours alone. | 都是你的故事 只是你自己的 |
[07:00] | Most importantly, I think the woman | 最重要的是 我认为那个 |
[07:02] | who stepped into that ocean is dead. | 走进海里的女人已经死了 |
[07:06] | The one who emerged has new choices, | 取而代之的那个人则有了新的选择 |
[07:09] | a new future, | 新的未来 |
[07:11] | and I’m here to help her. | 我是来帮助她的 |
[07:15] | She got help. | 有人帮了她 |
[07:16] | She got well. | 她恢复得不错 |
[07:17] | She kept to herself. She remained patient. | 她没有和其他人接触 很有耐心 |
[07:20] | While she made a plan. | 与此同时她制定了一个计划 |
[07:22] | Remember, all this happened as the Soviet Union was collapsing. | 你要知道这一切发生在苏联刚解体的时候 |
[07:26] | 93% of voters in Lithuania have voted for independence | 立陶宛93%的选民投票赞成 |
[07:30] | from the Soviet Union. | 从苏联独立 |
[07:32] | – She betrayed all of us. – By working with the Cabal. | -她背叛了我们所有人 -与秘社合作 |
[07:34] | By helping to fan the flames of an uprising. | 帮助煽动起义 |
[07:38] | Many powerful people were looking for your mother, | 很多有权势的人在找你妈妈 |
[07:41] | and she knew she needed to disappear, to fade away. | 她知道她需要消失 逃跑 |
[07:44] | She stayed at the shelter, biding her time, until… | 她待在收容所里等待时机 直到 |
[07:49] | Until what? | 直到什么 |
[08:19] | Get out. | 出去 |
[08:27] | Sir, please. You’re drunk. | 先生 不要这样 你喝醉了 |
[08:30] | – What did you say to me? – It’s late. You’ve been drinking. | -你说什么 -天色已晚 你一直在喝酒 |
[08:32] | M-Maybe the best thing for you — | 也许你最好 |
[08:34] | Out. Now. | 出去 马上 |
[10:28] | 30街车站 晚上五点 一个人来 | |
[10:52] | Mr. Koslov. Paging Mr. Ilya Koslov. | 科思洛夫先生 呼叫伊利亚∙科思洛夫先生 |
[10:54] | You have a lost item at the security desk. | 你有一件丢失物品在保安处 |
[10:58] | Hi. I’m, uh, Ilya Koslov. Someone paged me. | 你好 我是伊利亚·科思洛夫 有人呼我 |
[11:00] | Oh, Mr. Koslov, yes. We found your briefcase. | 科思洛夫先生 对 我们找到了你的公文包 |
[11:03] | Lucky someone turned it in. | 还好有人送了过来 |
[11:05] | Yes. Must be my lucky day. | 没错 今天一定是我的幸运日 |
[11:10] | 西南贝尔公司 圣路易斯市 | |
[11:41] | Katarina. | 卡特莲娜 |
[11:51] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[11:53] | I am dead. | 我确实死了 |
[11:56] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里做什么 |
[12:00] | Making sure I stay that way. | 确保我能活下去 |
[12:11] | I hope you know your mother loved you. | 我希望你知道你妈妈爱你 |
[12:15] | And my father? | 我爸爸呢 |
[12:17] | Did she love him, too? | 她也爱他吗 |
[12:20] | Reddington was an assignment. | 雷丁顿是一项任务 |
[12:24] | So, you were her handler. | 所以 你是她的上线 |
[12:28] | Katarina was my protégée — or so I thought… | 卡特莲娜是我的徒弟 或者说我认为她是 |
[12:33] | until I learned that she had a life | 直到我意识到她也是一条生命 |
[12:35] | I didn’t know anything about — | 我一点都不知道 |
[12:37] | a cabal conspiring against Russia, | 秘社在密谋对抗俄罗斯 |
[12:42] | her affair with Reddington. | 还有她和雷丁顿的外遇 |
[12:43] | Which you ordered her to have. | 是你让她去的 |
[12:44] | I ordered her to turn him — | 我命令她把他策反 |
[12:47] | turn him, not to have his child. | 把他策反 而不是为他生一个孩子 |
[12:50] | I don’t know if they loved each other or not. | 我不知道他们是否相爱 |
[12:54] | What I do know is that they loved you. | 我只知道他们是爱你的 |
[12:58] | And fought over me. | 为我而战 |
[13:01] | That’s what they were doing the night I shot him. | 我冲他开枪的那晚他们就是这么做的 |
[13:05] | Whoever’s impersonating Reddington, | 不管是谁在冒充雷丁顿 |
[13:07] | they had to know Reddington died that night. | 他们肯定知道雷丁顿那天晚上死了 |
[13:09] | And if they knew that, they also knew | 如果他们知道这个 他们也知道 |
[13:12] | that’s when my mother gave me up. | 我母亲就是在那时抛弃我的 |
[13:26] | Lock the door behind me. | 在我走后把门锁上 |
[13:28] | She was alone and scared and wanted me to be safe. | 她孤身一人胆战心惊 又希望我平安无事 |
[13:32] | She was scared, and she wanted you to be safe. | 她确实很胆战心惊 也希望你平安无事 |
[13:38] | But she wasn’t alone. | 但她不是独自一人 |
[13:40] | I cannot believe you’re alive. | 我真不敢相信你还活着 |
[13:44] | The papers — How did — How did they get it wrong? | 报纸上说…他们…他们怎么会弄错的 |
[13:46] | They didn’t. I went into the ocean to end my life. | 他们没弄错 我跳海自杀了 |
[13:49] | – Yeah, but you came back. – I told you my plan. | -可你回来了 -我跟你说过我的计划 |
[13:51] | Yeah, well, we need a new plan — | 是 但我们需要一个新计划 |
[13:53] | one that has even a remote chance of success. | 一个哪怕只有一丝成功机会的计划 |
[13:57] | The KGB knows I betrayed them. | 克格勃知道我背叛了他们 |
[13:59] | The Cabal knows I had an affair | 秘社知道我的情人 |
[14:00] | with a man who has information that could destroy them. | 拥有足以摧毁他们的情报 |
[14:04] | I am marked, and so is everybody I care about — | 我被盯上了 意味着我在乎的所有人也一样 |
[14:07] | guilt by association. | 连坐之罪 |
[14:09] | I won’t stand still for that. | 我不会对此坐视不理 |
[14:11] | That is what I hate about you. | 我讨厌你的就是这一点 |
[14:15] | – Don’t say that. – Well, don’t take it personally. | -别说这话 -我不是针对你 |
[14:17] | It’s how, uh, all moral relativists feel about | 所有道德相对主义者 |
[14:21] | righteousness in the face of impossible odds. | 在面对不可能事件时 对正义都是这种感觉 |
[14:26] | On the plus side, | 但利好的一面是 |
[14:28] | I’ll have nothing but love for you if we succeed, | 如果我们成功了 我对你就只有爱了 |
[14:31] | which we won’t. | 虽然我们不会成功 |
[14:33] | We? | 我们 |
[14:34] | Well, we pledged our lives to each other. | 我们发过誓要守护彼此的 |
[14:38] | – When we were 6. – And a promise is a promise. | -那时我们才六岁 -但誓言就是誓言 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | For this to work, we’d need passports, | 要想成功 我们需要护照 |
[14:51] | – cash, access, time. – Okay, okay. | -现金 渠道 时间 -好 好 |
[14:54] | Okay, well, which of those do we have? | 好吧 哪些我们已经有了 |
[14:58] | – None. – What, not even time? | -一样都没有 -什么 连时间都没有吗 |
[15:01] | I don’t understand. The world thinks you’re dead. | 我没懂 全世界都以为你死了 |
[15:06] | There was an incident at the shelter — | 之前在收容所发生了一个意外 |
[15:09] | a man with a gun. | 死了个带枪的男人 |
[15:12] | Velov will hear about it. | 维劳夫会知道的 |
[15:13] | The news of my death would fool most. | 我的死讯能骗过大部分人 |
[15:17] | It won’t fool Velov. | 但骗不倒维劳夫 |
[16:26] | We did the right thing, right? | 我们这么做是对的 是吗 |
[16:28] | What thing? | 做什么 |
[16:30] | Pulling him from the fire, trying to save his life? | 把他从火场里救出来 想救他一命 |
[16:34] | I can’t stop thinking about those firefighters, | 我总是忍不住想那些消防员 |
[16:37] | what might have happened if we’d left him there — | 如果我们让他留在那里会怎么样 |
[16:38] | if they found him, maybe they could’ve gotten him help, | 如果他们找到了他 或许他们能帮助他 |
[16:41] | saved Raymond’s life. | 救下雷蒙德的命 |
[16:45] | He would’ve burned to death. | 他会被烧死的 |
[16:47] | We did everything we could, and we got him out. | 我们尽力了 我们把他救出来了 |
[16:50] | And yet, he died. | 但他还是死了 |
[16:53] | Glasses. | 眼镜 |
[17:25] | Good luck, Anna Croft. | 祝你好运 安娜·克罗夫特 |
[17:37] | All passengers are subject to random screening… | 所有乘客都必须接受随机抽查 |
[17:52] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry, mom… | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[17:58] | for everything. | 为了所有的一切 |
[18:02] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[18:06] | I’m in trouble — | 我有麻烦了 |
[18:08] | which means you and Papa are in trouble, as well. | 意味着你和爸爸也有麻烦了 |
[18:11] | – And Masha? – She’s fine. She’s safe. | -那玛莎呢 -她没事 她很安全 |
[18:15] | You’re gonna take the ferry to New London, | 你坐船去新伦敦市 |
[18:18] | and then, you’ll take the bus to Boston. | 然后坐公交去波士顿 |
[18:20] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[18:22] | Ilya liquidated his bank account to access cash. | 伊利亚销毁了他的银行账户 全部提现了 |
[18:25] | It’s in this suitcase, | 都在这个箱子里 |
[18:26] | and it’s enough to go wherever you want. | 这些钱足够你去任何地方了 |
[18:28] | I don’t want to go anywhere. | 可我哪里都不想去 |
[18:30] | There are documents in there — | 里面还有一些文件 |
[18:31] | a passport, a Social Security card — | 一本护照 一张社保卡 |
[18:34] | everything you’ll need. | 你需要的一切 |
[18:35] | Need for what? | 拿来做什么 |
[18:38] | A new life. | 开始新的生活 |
[18:40] | Katarina, talk to me. | 卡特莲娜 告诉我 |
[18:43] | What is going on? What have you done? | 发生了什么 你做了什么 |
[18:47] | The things you’ll hear about me are true. | 你会听到关于我的传闻 那都是真的 |
[18:50] | And I wish to explain them to you someday, but not now. | 我希望有天能跟你解释这一切 但不是现在 |
[18:53] | Right now, you have to get on that ferry. | 现在 你得搭上这趟渡船 |
[18:56] | And, remember, when you get there, you’ll be somebody else. | 记住 等你到了那 你就不是现在的你了 |
[18:59] | But why? I don’t understand. | 为什么 我不明白 |
[19:03] | Because I’m a traitor. | 因为我是个叛国者 |
[19:07] | And they’ll think you’re a traitor, too. | 他们会认为你也是叛国者 |
[19:10] | They’ll think you’re on my side. | 他们会认为你是站在我这边的 |
[19:12] | I am on your side — always. | 我是站在你这边的 永远都是 |
[19:20] | – I love you, Mama. – Attention, please. | -我爱你 妈妈 -请注意 |
[19:21] | The next ferry to New London is now boarding. | 乘坐下一班到新伦敦的渡船的乘客可以登船了 |
[19:24] | The ferry will depart in 15 minutes. | 渡船将在十五分钟后离开 |
[19:35] | She’s safe. | 她安全了 |
[19:38] | – And out of my life. – Yeah, for now. | -远离了我的生活 -暂时而已 |
[19:43] | – Forever. – You don’t know that. | -永远地 -这可不好说 |
[19:46] | We got to her first, before Velov. | 我们先找到了她 在维劳夫之前 |
[19:48] | Maybe we were wrong about him. | 或许我们对他的看法是错的 |
[19:50] | Maybe he’s not as close as we think. | 或许他知道的没有我们想的那么多 |
[19:52] | – Maybe he’s not — – Don’t stop. | -或许他不 -别停下 |
[19:54] | It’s him. Brown coat — it’s Velov. | 是他 棕色大衣那个男人 是维劳夫 |
[19:59] | How? | 怎么会的 |
[20:00] | The man I killed at the shelter — | 我在避难所杀掉的那个男的 |
[20:02] | I used his credit card to pay for the room. | 我用了他的信用卡付的酒店房费 |
[20:04] | There’s nothing in the room | 房间里什么都没有 |
[20:05] | that would tell them where we’re going. | 没留下什么线索能让他知道我们的下落 |
[20:06] | If he knows I’m alive, | 如果他知道我还活着 |
[20:07] | he already knows where we’re going next. | 那他已经知道我们接下来要去哪了 |
[20:10] | To you, right? | 来找你 是吗 |
[20:14] | She was going to see you in Moscow. | 她要去莫斯科找你 |
[20:25] | I have to see him. | 我必须见到他 |
[20:26] | Velov’s men are here to arrest you. | 维劳夫的人都守在这等着抓你 |
[20:31] | They can’t arrest what they can’t see. | 他们看不到我就抓不到 |
[20:33] | We have to go in together. | 我们必须一起去 |
[20:36] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[20:54] | Katarina. | 卡特莲娜 |
[20:55] | What are you gonna do, shoot your own daughter? | 你想干什么 对你女儿开枪 |
[20:58] | No, but I may shoot a traitor. | 不会 但如果面对的是叛国者就不一定了 |
[21:00] | – I am not a traitor. – You betrayed me. | -我不是叛徒 -你背叛了我 |
[21:02] | You betrayed your country. | 背叛了你的国家 |
[21:03] | The country betrayed us. | 是我的国家背叛了我们 |
[21:05] | You sneak in here like a thief in the night. | 你大晚上像个贼一样偷偷溜进来 |
[21:08] | The building is being watched. | 这栋楼被监视了 |
[21:10] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[21:11] | It’s because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[21:12] | Which is why you have to go right now. | 这就是为什么你现在必须离开这 |
[21:15] | Go? Go where? | 离开 去哪 |
[21:17] | Away, before they arrest you. | 越远越好 在他们抓到你之前 |
[21:19] | They? I’m on their side. | 他们 我是站在他们那边的 |
[21:22] | They won’t think so. | 他们不会相信你的 |
[21:24] | Not after what I’ve done. | 在我做了那些事之后 |
[21:25] | They won’t suspect me. | 他们不会怀疑我 |
[21:27] | You trained me. You’re my handler. | 你训练了我 是我的上线 |
[21:29] | Of course they will suspect you. | 他们肯定会怀疑你 |
[21:31] | Not if I turn you in. | 如果我把你交出去就不会 |
[21:33] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会那么做的 |
[21:39] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[21:42] | What makes you think I won’t do the same thing to you? | 你怎么知道我不会背叛你 |
[21:45] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[21:48] | I have one duty. | 我有一项任务 |
[21:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:54] | And you will do it. | 我相信你会去做的 |
[22:06] | Wait. You told them? | 等等 你告诉他们了 |
[22:08] | What would you have done? | 换了你会怎么做 |
[22:10] | I would have protected my child. | 我会保护我的孩子 |
[22:41] | Katarina! They’re coming! | 卡特莲娜 他们进来了 |
[23:12] | Oh, but you do have something to lose — | 不 你还有可以失去的东西 |
[23:14] | something quite precious. | 很珍贵的东西 |
[23:16] | We never worked together. | 我做的事都跟他无关 |
[23:18] | Drop the gun, and you can tell Velov all about it. | 把枪放下 你想跟维劳夫说什么都行 |
[23:22] | Don’t. Do it, and we both die. | 不要 你放下我们都得死 |
[23:24] | I betrayed him just as much as I betrayed you. | 我背叛了他 和对你们你一样 |
[23:28] | I’d say, from the look of his face, much more. | 我看 他受伤比我深 |
[23:32] | Then you’ll let him go. | 那你放了他 |
[23:34] | Yes… | 好 |
[23:35] | when you put down your gun. | 只要你放下枪 |
[23:36] | – He’s lying. – I know. | -他在骗你 -我知道 |
[23:54] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[24:01] | So pretty. | 真美 |
[24:02] | A shame. | 多可惜 |
[24:04] | I have direct orders from Velov to shoot you on sight. | 维劳夫给我的直接命令是发现就击毙 |
[24:11] | Kill them both. | 杀了他们 |
[24:14] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[24:33] | Please. Wait. | 求你 等等 |
[24:39] | Ilya. | 伊利亚 |
[24:40] | Sir. It’s been too long. | 先生 好久不见 |
[24:42] | We have to get rid of the bodies. | 我们得处理尸体 |
[24:44] | You’re on her side, too? | 你也是她这边的人 |
[24:45] | At that moment, I’d say we are all on the same side, sir. | 目前 我觉得我们都是一边的 |
[24:57] | Passports. You’re Americans. | 护照 你们是美国人了 |
[24:59] | Take the train from Leningradsky Station to St. Petersburg, | 在列宁格勒火车站坐车去圣彼得堡 |
[25:02] | and then on to Helsinki. | 然后去赫尔辛基 |
[25:04] | I have an asset at the American embassy who will vouch for you, | 我有线人在美国大使馆会替你们作保 |
[25:06] | see that you find transport from Helsinki on to Zurich. | 帮你们从赫尔辛基去苏黎世 |
[25:10] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[25:12] | The only reason I’m here is to make sure you vanish. | 我来这里就是为了帮你消失 |
[25:16] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留下 |
[25:17] | – I have contingencies. – What contingencies? | -我有紧急预案 -什么紧急预案 |
[25:19] | An identity, a place to go. | 新身份 和去处 |
[25:21] | You did protect your child. | 你还是保护了你的孩子 |
[25:24] | Your house in the woods. | 是你的森林小木屋 |
[25:26] | What about Velov’s men? | 维劳夫的人呢 |
[25:27] | I’ll deal with the KGB. | 克格勃那边我来处理 |
[25:28] | No, Papa, listen to me. You have to go. | 不 爸爸 听我说 你必须走 |
[25:31] | You can’t come back here. | 你不能再回来了 |
[25:32] | Once things have settled… | 一旦尘埃落定 |
[25:34] | Moscow’s gonna fall. | 莫斯科要完了 |
[25:35] | It’s only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[25:38] | You have to leave. | 你必须走 |
[25:39] | You gave up everything — your country, your life. | 你放弃了一切 你的国家 你的生活 |
[25:43] | You walked away from it all to protect your daughter. | 你为了保护你女儿放弃了一切 |
[25:45] | And my granddaughter. | 还有我孙女 |
[25:47] | You can’t see Masha — ever. | 你不能见玛莎 永远 |
[25:51] | She’s gone. I’m gone. | 她已经不存在了 我也是 |
[25:53] | You can’t ever come back here. | 你不能再回这里 |
[26:00] | Just get to Helsinki. | 去赫尔辛基 |
[26:08] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:09] | I got rid of the bodies, | 我处理了尸体 |
[26:11] | I got out of the country, and I got into America. | 离开国家 来了美国 |
[26:15] | For Katarina, it wasn’t so easy. | 卡特莲娜就没那么容易了 |
[26:22] | They’ll destroy him. | 他们会毁了他 |
[26:26] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[26:29] | We warned him to get out right — | 我们提醒过他了 |
[26:30] | Not Papa. | 不是爸爸 |
[26:31] | Raymond. | 是雷蒙德 |
[26:34] | Reddington’s dead. | 雷丁顿死了 |
[26:35] | You and I know that, but the Cabal think he’s on the run, | 你知我知 但是秘社认为他跑了 |
[26:39] | a liability. | 认为他是漏洞 |
[26:42] | They’ll discredit him to undermine his proof of their existence. | 他们会毁掉他的声誉 让他不可被采信 |
[26:45] | Okay, so, you destroy the reputation of a dead man. | 好吧 毁掉死人的名誉又能怎样 |
[26:47] | He had a wife and a daughter. | 他还有妻子和孩子 |
[26:51] | She’s nearly the same age as Masha. | 她和玛莎一样大 |
[26:54] | Jennifer’s her name. | 她叫詹妮弗 |
[26:56] | They’ll be told that he was a criminal and a traitor. | 她们都会以为他是罪人 是叛徒 |
[26:58] | And they won’t believe it. | 她们不会相信的 |
[26:59] | Don’t you understand? He was my asset. | 你还不明白 他是我的线人 |
[27:01] | I’d been siphoning intel off of him for years. | 我从他那获取情报很多年了 |
[27:05] | You don’t think we had plans in place to destroy him | 你以为我们没有提前做毁掉他的计划 |
[27:08] | if he ever found out that he was sleeping with the enemy? | 以防哪天他发现自己在为敌人工作 |
[27:10] | Of course they did. | 当然有 |
[27:11] | Money in secret accounts. | 秘密账户里的钱 |
[27:13] | Paper trails of payoffs. | 贿赂的痕迹 |
[27:14] | Passports in safety-deposit boxes… | 保险箱里的护照 |
[27:17] | evidence that I didn’t steal his secrets, | 都是证明不是我偷了他的秘密 |
[27:20] | but that he shared them with me. | 而是他主动分享的证据 |
[27:24] | Alternate history. | 另一个历史 |
[27:25] | They will destroy him, | 他们会毁了他 |
[27:27] | and they will destroy us, | 他们会毁了我们 |
[27:30] | and they won’t stop until they do. | 而且不达目的他们绝不会罢休 |
[28:18] | Where are you? What’s going on? | 你在哪 怎么回事 |
[28:21] | Do you know what they’re saying about Reddington? | 你知道他们说雷丁顿什么吗 |
[28:23] | Sam, I need to talk to her. | 山姆 我要跟她说话 |
[28:25] | Talk to her. You can come and get her. | 说话 你可以过来接她走 |
[28:27] | Sam, please. | 山姆 求你 |
[28:33] | It’s your mother. | 是你妈妈 |
[28:35] | – Mama? – Hey, sweetheart. | -妈妈 -喂 甜心 |
[28:37] | How are you, my love? | 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[28:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:41] | Coloring. | 涂色 |
[28:42] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[28:44] | It’s gonna take a while. | 要过一段时间了 |
[28:48] | Mama has some work to do. | 妈妈有工作要做 |
[28:50] | But I miss you. | 但我很想你 |
[28:56] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[28:59] | And I want to be with you. I really do. | 我真的很想和你在一起 真的很想 |
[29:03] | Until then, I need you to know that I… | 在那之前 我要你知道 |
[29:08] | I love you so, so much. | 我非常非常爱你 |
[29:12] | I love you, Masha. | 我爱你 玛莎 |
[29:15] | Whatever happens, Mama will always love you. | 不管发生什么 妈妈会永远爱你 |
[29:20] | Bye, sweetheart. | 拜拜 甜心 |
[29:22] | Bye, Mama. | 拜拜 妈妈 |
[29:25] | Hey. Listen. What’s going on? | 听我说 怎么回事 |
[29:28] | You’ve got to talk to me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[29:30] | Take care of my girl, Sam. | 照顾好我女儿 萨姆 |
[29:52] | 情报军官 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 | |
[30:17] | Katari– | 卡特莲 |
[30:32] | Katarina! | 卡特莲娜 |
[30:33] | Stop! | 不要 |
[30:36] | Katarina, stop! | 卡特莲娜 不要 |
[30:37] | You said we’d figure a way out of this, and I have. | 你说过我们会找到出路 我找到了 |
[30:40] | You tracked me down here. We fought. | 你追踪我来到这里 我们打了一架 |
[30:43] | I went over the edge. | 我失足坠落 |
[30:45] | You’ll be a hero. You’ll get your life back. | 你会成为英雄 你会赢回你的生活 |
[30:47] | Katarina, please, I have a way to get your life back, | 求你了卡特莲娜 我有办法赢回你的生活 |
[30:50] | a way for me to get my life back, | 赢回我生活的办法 |
[30:51] | a way to escape the Cabal, the KGB, the Americans, | 一个逃脱秘社 克格勃 美国人 |
[30:55] | and no one has to die. | 还不会有人丧命的方法 |
[30:57] | The world doesn’t know what happened to Raymond Reddington, Katarina. | 这世界还不知道雷蒙德·雷丁顿发生了什么事 |
[31:00] | It is a mystery, right? | 是个谜 对吧 |
[31:02] | So, we give them the answer. | 所以 我们给他们个答案 |
[31:06] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:08] | Will you let me explain? | 你能听我解释吗 |
[31:10] | – Let me explain. – No. | -让我解释 -不行 |
[31:12] | Please, let me explain. | 求你了 让我解释 |
[31:23] | It’s clever. | 很机智 |
[31:26] | But it’s absurd. | 但很荒唐 |
[31:27] | No one knows that Reddington’s dead. | 没有人知道雷丁顿死了 |
[31:29] | It would never work. | 不可能有效的 |
[31:30] | In time, they will think he is on the run — | 不久后 他们会认为他潜逃了 |
[31:33] | a fugitive and traitor to his country. | 他是国家的逃犯和叛徒 |
[31:35] | Because I framed him. | 因为我陷害了他 |
[31:36] | Yes, and if the fugitive Raymond Reddington | 没错 如果逃犯雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[31:38] | can disappear without a trace, | 可以销声匿迹 |
[31:41] | then why wouldn’t it stand to reason | 那么是不是说 |
[31:42] | that the money you framed him with could disappear, as well? | 你用来陷害他的钱也可以消失 |
[31:45] | Ilya, it’s not that simple. | 伊利亚 不是这么简单的事 |
[31:47] | I think it is. | 我认为是 |
[31:48] | Raymond is the only one who can access those accounts. | 只有雷蒙德可以登录那些账户 |
[31:51] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[31:53] | I mean, those banks are known to bend the rules. | 那些银行有不按规章办事的名声 |
[31:56] | They work with criminals, but still, that doesn’t — | 他们和罪犯合作 但这还是不能… |
[31:57] | Just humor me. | 说说看 |
[31:59] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[32:02] | $40 million. | 四千万美金 |
[32:07] | That is more than we would ever need | 足够让我们领先 |
[32:10] | to stay two steps ahead of the — the KGB, the Cabal, the Americans. | 克格勃 秘社 和美国人好几步了 |
[32:14] | It was easy to get those funds wired in, | 将这些钱汇进来很容易 |
[32:17] | but Raymond would have to show up in person to access that money. | 但雷蒙德要拿到这些钱必须亲自来办 |
[32:22] | And since he died in my arms, | 而他死在我怀里了 |
[32:25] | he won’t be able to. | 不可能去取钱 |
[32:28] | I don’t think you’re entirely grasping what I’m suggesting. | 我觉得你没完全懂我的提议 |
[32:36] | What are you suggesting? | 你的提议到底是什么 |
[32:39] | Becoming Reddington. | 成为雷丁顿 |
[32:41] | Purposely stepping into the shoes of a man… | 有意把自己变成 |
[32:46] | destined to be condemned as a traitor. | 一个注定要被判为叛国者的人 |
[32:49] | But how? | 但怎么做 |
[32:50] | That would be impossible. | 这不可能 |
[32:52] | What if it’s not? | 要是可能呢 |
[32:54] | What if Raymond Reddington were alive | 如果雷蒙德·雷丁顿还活着 |
[32:57] | and able to walk into those banks? | 并且能走进那些银行呢 |
[32:59] | 名字 雷蒙德 | |
[32:59] | Of course, we couldn’t pull it off alone. | 当然 我们自己做不到 |
[33:01] | We’d need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[33:02] | He’d need doctors, like Koehler… | 他需要医生 像凯勒那样的 |
[33:04] | …someone who could change his face. | 能易容的人 |
[33:05] | And not just once — many visits over the course of a year. | 而且不止一次 一年内需要多次手术 |
[33:09] | He’d need the details — the account numbers, the pass codes, | 他需要知道具体信息 账号 密码 |
[33:14] | the names of the contacts at the bank. | 银行联系人的姓名 |
[33:15] | 雷蒙德 国籍 | |
[33:16] | But not just physical details. | 但我们不仅需要外在信息 |
[33:19] | We need personal details about who Raymond was — | 还需要雷蒙德的个人信息 |
[33:24] | his family life, his work life. | 他的家庭和工作生活 |
[33:26] | He’d need anecdotes to complete the story — | 穿插一些趣闻轶事才能让这个故事变得完整 |
[33:28] | some true, grounded in reality, some invented. | 一些是真的 基于现实 一些是杜撰的 |
[33:31] | And who better to provide those details | 谁能比那个在他身边当间谍的女人 |
[33:33] | than the woman who spied on him… | 更有能力提供这些信息呢 |
[33:37] | who loved him… | 她爱过他 |
[33:40] | the woman who invented him? | 她创造了他 |
[33:41] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[33:43] | I hear you. | 我明白你的意思 |
[33:46] | It’s a desperate, if not bold, plan. | 这个计划即使不算鲁莽 也是铤而走险 |
[33:52] | All the pieces were in place. | 万事俱备 |
[33:54] | All that had to be done was to step into the lie | 需要做的只是开启骗局 |
[33:59] | and bring it to life — to become him. | 让谎言变成真相 成为他 |
[34:03] | But there’s still one thing that doesn’t make any sense. | 但还有件事完全说不通 |
[34:05] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:10] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[34:12] | 姓氏 雷丁顿 名字 雷蒙德 | |
[34:14] | They’ll hunt you. | 他们会追杀你的 |
[34:17] | You’ll never be able to stop running. | 你永远也无法摆脱逃亡的命运 |
[34:20] | Isn’t that what we’ve been doing? | 这不正是我们一直在做的事吗 |
[34:22] | Running. | 亡命天涯 |
[34:25] | Besides… | 另外 |
[34:28] | why do I have to keep reminding you? | 为什么总要我提醒你 |
[34:32] | We pledged our lives. | 我们发过誓的 |
[34:47] | Promise me one thing. | 答应我一件事 |
[34:49] | Anything. | 任何事都可以 |
[34:51] | If they get to me, if they take me… | 如果他们找到了我 如果他们抓走了我 |
[34:56] | …take care of Masha. | 替我好好照顾玛莎 |
[35:00] | Like she was my own. | 我会待她如同亲生女儿 |
[35:15] | Sir. | 先生 |
[35:36] | Mr. Reddington. Welcome back. | 雷丁顿先生 欢迎回来 |
[35:45] | Is everything all right, sir? | 你还好吗 先生 |
[35:47] | I hope you’re not uncomfortable. | 希望你不要感到不适 |
[35:50] | It was necessary for me to make some changes to my appearance. | 我也是不得已才改变了容貌 |
[35:54] | I’ve had some recent troubles with the authorities and — | 我最近碰上了一些与当局有关的麻烦 |
[35:57] | We have a valued history of discretion, Mr. Reddington. | 我们素来保有自由裁量权 雷丁顿先生 |
[36:00] | Your privacy is our utmost concern. | 保护您的隐私是我们的头等要事 |
[36:02] | Thank you, Simon. | 谢谢你 西蒙 |
[36:04] | Now… | 那么 |
[36:06] | …what sort of withdrawal will we be assisting you with today? | 您今天需要我们提供什么类型的提款服务 |
[36:29] | Yes. It worked. | 是的 成功了 |
[36:36] | A few months after I made it to America, | 我到美国几个月后 |
[36:39] | Katarina met me here… | 卡特莲娜在这里和我见面了 |
[36:43] | …on that sidewalk. | 在那条人行道上 |
[36:45] | She handed me a key to box 642. | 她给了我642号信箱的钥匙 |
[36:49] | The letter. | 那封信 |
[36:52] | This is where you picked it up. | 这就是你取信的地方 |
[36:56] | She gave the key to her mother, too. | 她也给了她母亲一把钥匙 |
[36:58] | She told us that, when she resurfaced, | 她告诉我们 她能重新露面时 |
[37:01] | she would make contact with us. | 会联系我们的 |
[37:03] | I got this 28 years ago. | 我在二十八年前就拿到了这把钥匙 |
[37:08] | And in 28 years, | 在这二十八年里 |
[37:09] | there was not a week that has passed | 在过去每个星期我都试过 |
[37:11] | that I haven’t tried to use it. | 用它去开那个信箱 |
[37:13] | I’d say a silent prayer first — | 开箱前我总是先默默祈祷 |
[37:16] | hoping, praying to find something from her. | 希望 祈祷能有她的消息 |
[37:20] | And did you? | 有过吗 |
[37:24] | Last time I saw my daughter was in this rearview mirror | 上次我在这个后视镜里看到我女儿 |
[37:30] | nearly 30 years ago. | 大约是三十年前 |
[37:32] | If my Katarina was still here, she would have let me know. | 如果我的卡特莲娜还在 她会让我知道的 |
[37:36] | But the letter you picked up in February — | 但是你在二月拿到的那封信 |
[37:38] | Katarina’s mother sent it to her. | 是卡特莲娜的母亲寄给她的 |
[37:42] | A letter in a bottle, cast into the ocean by a mother on her deathbed, | 一位母亲在临终时扔进大海的瓶中信 |
[37:47] | hoping against hope | 抱着一线希望 |
[37:49] | that somehow the letter would find her daughter alive. | 她活着的女儿能收到这封信 |
[37:53] | I picked it up because I knew it never would. | 我拿走是因为我知道她永远也不会收到 |
[38:00] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[38:03] | I wish I had a different story, but… | 但愿我有不一样的故事 但是 |
[38:10] | You and my daughter — | 你和我女儿 |
[38:14] | you’re the only family I have. | 是我唯一的家人 |
[38:19] | I haven’t treated you like family. I… | 我从没把你当家人来对待 我 |
[38:23] | I wanted to. I… | 我也想 我… |
[38:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:31] | Can I meet her, your daughter? | 我能见见你女儿吗 |
[38:37] | You are her great-grandfather. | 你是他的曾外公 |
[38:41] | I expect you to spoil her rotten. | 我希望你把她宠上天 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:52] | After pondering that for a moment, replies, “It’s too early to tell.” | 沉思片刻后回答到 现在说太早了 |
[39:00] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[39:02] | To what do we owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[39:04] | I hope it’s a hankering for roast goose. | 希望你是想吃烧鹅了 |
[39:07] | Succulent doesn’t begin to des– | 肉汁非常… |
[39:08] | It isn’t the goose. | 我不是来吃鹅肉的 |
[39:13] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相了 |
[39:16] | Your real identity. | 你的真实身份 |
[39:17] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[39:20] | Take a look at the door. | 看看这扇门 |
[39:21] | I know I said I wasn’t search– | 我知道我说我不是在找 |
[39:22] | – You see Chuck? – Yeah. | -你看见查克了吗 -是的 |
[39:24] | You know who you don’t see? | 知道你没看到谁吗 |
[39:26] | Dembe. You know why? | 邓比 知道为什么吗 |
[39:27] | Because your hunt for the truth — | 因为你追寻的真相 |
[39:29] | mine, by the way, not yours — | 顺带说一句 是我的真相 不是你的 |
[39:32] | cost me my relationship with him. | 让我和他关系破裂 |
[39:37] | If that’s the case, I’m sorry, | 如果是这样的话 对不起 |
[39:40] | but it’s gonna be okay. | 但事情会好起来的 |
[39:41] | I know it will, | 我知道会的 |
[39:43] | especially because you’ve got nothing to disagree about anymore. | 尤其是因为你已经没有什么好反对的了 |
[39:49] | I know you’re Ilya… | 我知道你是伊利亚 |
[39:53] | …and the incredible thing you did to protect my mother… | 我知道为了保护我母亲和我 你做了 |
[39:58] | to protect me. | 非常了不起的事 |
[40:03] | Who told you this? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[40:06] | Dom. | 多姆 |
[40:08] | I know about him, too, that he’s my grandfather. | 我也知道他是我外公 |
[40:13] | I know everything — the facts, anyway. | 我知道了所有的事 所有的事实 |
[40:16] | Of course, I have like a thousand questions. | 当然了 我有很多很多的疑问 |
[40:18] | You and me both. | 我们俩都是 |
[40:19] | And those can wait — all except for one. | 那些都可以等 除了一件事 |
[40:22] | I know you became who you are | 我知道为了能支配雷丁顿的账户 |
[40:24] | to access Reddington’s accounts. | 你变成了他 |
[40:26] | – You know that? – I do. | -你知道了 -是的 |
[40:28] | And it worked. | 而且成功了 |
[40:28] | But what I don’t understand is what happened after it worked. | 但我不明白的是成功之后发生了什么事 |
[40:34] | I mean, you became Reddington, | 你变成了雷丁顿 |
[40:37] | but then, you stayed Reddington. | 然后 你继续做雷丁顿 |
[40:40] | And I don’t understand why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[40:47] | I am what I am. | 我就是我 |
[40:52] | Popeye the Sailor Man. | 大力水手 |
[40:58] | I was so excited to tell you, I flew halfway around the world. | 我太激动想立刻告诉你 为此飞了半个地球 |
[41:02] | Was it worth the trip? | 这趟旅行值得吗 |
[41:04] | That depends. | 这要看情况 |
[41:07] | Is the goose really succulent? | 这的鹅真的很多汁吗 |
[41:32] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[41:35] | Don’t start with me. | 别对我说教 |
[41:37] | You were the architect of this charade. | 你是这场游戏的设计者 |
[41:40] | Cost me my daughter — and, up until now, | 把我的女儿也赔进去了 而且到现在为止 |
[41:43] | my granddaughter and my great-granddaughter. | 还有我的孙女和我的曾孙女 |
[41:47] | What did you tell her? | 你是怎么和她说的 |
[41:48] | She was going to find out sooner or later. | 她迟早都会知道的 |
[41:51] | I know the broad strokes. I know who I am. | 我知道大概 我知道我是谁 |
[41:54] | I need to know the details | 我要知道 |
[41:56] | of exactly what you’ve thrown out there into the ether. | 你凭空捏造出来的细节 |
[42:00] | What you need to do is to thank me | 你要做的就是谢谢我 |
[42:02] | for putting all of this behind you. | 帮你解决了这些事 |
[42:04] | Is that what you think you did? | 你认为你是帮了我的忙 |
[42:06] | Because I think you may have made things worse. | 因为我认为你也许把事情弄得更糟糕了 |
[42:10] | So, from the start — | 从头开始 |
[42:12] | what did you tell her, word for word? | 你和她说了什么 一句都别漏 |