时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | 奥斯特曼雨伞公司 第6号 | |
[01:39] | Rise and shine. | 该起床啦 |
[01:41] | – You’re up early. – It has been a morning. | -你起得好早 -这一早上可真不容易 |
[01:44] | Two small grease fires in the kitchen, | 厨房里油着了两次火 |
[01:46] | one almost-disastrous juicing mishap. | 还有一次灾难性的榨汁惨剧 |
[01:49] | But, voilà. Breakfast in bed. | 但你看 床上早餐完成 |
[01:52] | What’s on the menu? | 有什么好吃的 |
[01:54] | French toast, hash browns — all your favorites. | 法式吐司 炸薯饼 都是你喜欢的 |
[01:57] | Those are none of my favorites, but I love you anyway. | 都不是我喜欢的 但不管怎样我都很爱你 |
[02:01] | Well, I got the orange juice right, uh, fresh-squeezed. | 不过我肯定橙汁做对了 鲜榨的 |
[02:03] | But, um, careful — | 但 要小心 |
[02:05] | might be a part of my finger in there. | 里面可能有我手指的一部分 |
[02:07] | What’s the occasion? | 什么事这么隆重 |
[02:08] | I thought you’d want a full stomach before our trip. | 我想旅途开始前你会想先吃饱 |
[02:12] | Our trip? Where we going? | 旅途 我们要去哪儿 |
[02:13] | The Lodge at Glenforest. | 格兰森林公园的小木屋 |
[02:17] | Rural Pennsylvania. Three days, two nights. | 宾夕法尼亚州郊区 三天两晚 |
[02:19] | Our own cabin in the woods. | 树林里我们自己的小屋 |
[02:21] | Dinners in the main lodge, crackling fires. | 晚餐可以围坐在劈啪作响的火堆旁享用 |
[02:24] | I look really, really good in flannel. | 我穿法兰绒特别特别帅 |
[02:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:29] | It sounds amazing, but don’t they need you at work? | 听起来不错 但他们不需要你去工作吗 |
[02:32] | I’m the only one retiring. | 我是唯一退休的那个人 |
[02:33] | I cleared it with Mr. Cooper. The team can manage. | 我跟库珀先生说过了 小组可以应付 |
[02:36] | It’s not like the world’s gonna end. | 又不是说世界末日要到了 |
[02:37] | Aram, we worked together, remember? | 阿兰姆 我们一起工作过 记得吗 |
[02:40] | We both know the world could literally end | 我们都知道世界真的会走向末日 |
[02:42] | if you’re not there. | 如果你不在那里 |
[02:43] | It’s a few days. Eat up. I’ll pack. | 就这几天 快吃吧 我来打包 |
[02:50] | He will be pleased to hear it. | 他会很高兴听到这个消息 |
[02:52] | Yes. As soon as possible. | 是 尽快 |
[02:55] | That was Spalding Stark. | 是斯伯丁·斯塔克 |
[02:57] | Where is he on the clinical trials? | 他的临床试验进行到哪一步了 |
[02:58] | Blind testing. | 盲测 |
[03:00] | He’s almost ready to deliver. | 他就快可以交货了 |
[03:06] | – Elizabeth. – Dembe. | -伊丽莎白 -邓比 |
[03:12] | Health kick? | 这是走健康路线吗 |
[03:13] | They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. | 人们都说杀不死你的会让你更强 |
[03:20] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[03:22] | Your mother loved that photograph. | 你母亲很喜欢那张照片 |
[03:24] | Represented everything she wanted but couldn’t have. | 代表了她想要却不能拥有的一切 |
[03:28] | Not after she betrayed the KGB. | 不过是在她背叛克格勃之前 |
[03:32] | After that, she was a hunted woman. | 那之后她就一直被追杀 |
[03:34] | Burned agents always are. | 叛逃的特工总是这样的下场 |
[03:35] | Hunted by the Osterman Umbrella Company. | 被奥斯特曼雨伞公司追杀 |
[03:38] | Something tells me they don’t sell umbrellas. | 听起来他们并不销售雨伞 |
[03:41] | A burn notice can mean kill or capture. | 叛逃通告意味着叛逃者会被暗杀或抓捕 |
[03:45] | When it’s kill, they’re the hit squad of choice. | 如果是暗杀 就会选择他们 |
[03:47] | The KGB farms out hits? | 克格勃让别人来执行暗杀 |
[03:49] | The KGB. The CIA. MI6. SID. | 克格勃 中情局 军情六处 新加坡保安情报司 |
[03:54] | Over the years, most agencies have come to the conclusion | 这些年 大部分情报机构都得出了相同结论 |
[03:57] | that terminating their own was bad for business. | 杀掉自己人对机构影响不好 |
[04:00] | It strained loyalties, created tension within the ranks. | 会让机构内人心涣散 产生紧张气氛 |
[04:04] | Where most agencies agree on nothing else, | 虽然大部分情报机构在其它问题上从未有共识 |
[04:08] | this, they agree on — that a neutral third party | 这点倒是达成了一致 暗杀内部人员时 |
[04:11] | is critical in the elimination of their own operatives. | 很重要的一点是借用中立第三方 |
[04:14] | The world’s intelligence agencies | 世界上的情报部门 |
[04:16] | have a go-to company for contract kills? | 会去同一家公司找职业杀手 |
[04:18] | Of their own agents, yes. | 杀自己的特工时 会的 |
[04:21] | They sent killers after my mother? | 他们派了杀手追杀我母亲 |
[04:23] | They did. | 是的 |
[04:25] | Which is all the incentive I need | 单凭这一点 |
[04:27] | to put them on the Blacklist, | 就足够令我将他们列入黑名单 |
[04:29] | but as the FBI may need | 但联调局可能还需要 |
[04:30] | a bit more bait on the hook, there is this — | 多一点信息才能上钩 |
[04:33] | typically, the Umbrella Company operates on foreign soil, | 通常情况下 雨伞公司都在境外运行 |
[04:37] | but I’ve been led to believe their next target | 但现在有线索表明他们的下一个目标 |
[04:39] | is here in the United States. | 会在这里 美国国内 |
[04:42] | Kevin Major, Nicolai Druganin, Shirley Wei. | 凯文·梅杰 尼科莱·格鲁格宁 雪莉·魏 |
[04:45] | All agents for MI6, FSB, | 他们是军情六处 俄安局 |
[04:48] | and the Singapore Security and Intelligence Division, | 以及新加坡保安情报司的特工 |
[04:50] | who Reddington claims were murdered | 雷丁顿称他们都被 |
[04:53] | by the Osterman Umbrella Company. | 奥斯特曼雨伞公司暗杀 |
[04:54] | Their agencies claim they were patriots killed in action. | 他们的情报部门称他们为烈士 在行动中死亡 |
[04:57] | Reddington says they were traitors | 雷丁顿说他们其实是叛徒 |
[04:58] | that their agencies had terminated. | 是他们自己的部门要杀了他们 |
[05:00] | – He says the CIA’s involved? – Which part? | -他说中情局也参与其中 -参与了什么 |
[05:02] | Targeting your own agents for murder or farming out the hits? | 暗杀自己的特工还是找其他的职业杀手 |
[05:04] | Not only is the CIA involved, | 不光是中情局有参与 |
[05:06] | but that the next hit’s going to take place in America. | 而且下一个目标会在美国境内被暗杀 |
[05:09] | Not if we can help it, it’s not. | 如果我们能帮助阻止 暗杀就不会发生 |
[05:10] | He made it sound like this was accepted practice. | 听他说的感觉 这应该是常规做法 |
[05:12] | Maybe it is, but that doesn’t make it right. | 也许是 但这并不意味这么做就是对的 |
[05:14] | There’s someone I can reach out to at Langley. | 我在兰利有个熟人可以联系一下 |
[05:16] | I’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我会把这事弄清楚 |
[05:17] | How well do you know them? | 你跟他们有多熟 |
[05:19] | I introduced him to his first wife. | 我介绍了他与他的第一任妻子认识 |
[05:22] | Let’s hope he’s forgiven me. | 希望他已经原谅我了 |
[05:26] | What can you tell me about a group commissioned | 关于一个受雇暗杀叛逃特工的组织 |
[05:28] | to scrub rogue agents? | 你都知道什么 |
[05:29] | The Osterman Umbrella Company. | 奥斯特曼雨伞公司 |
[05:32] | I can tell you that you shouldn’t be asking about them. | 我能告诉你你不应该调查他们 |
[05:35] | I wouldn’t be if they only operated abroad. | 如果他们只在国外活动我也不会调查 |
[05:38] | That’s your turf. | 那是你的地盘 |
[05:39] | But, uh, from what I hear, their next target’s stateside, | 但我听说 他们下一个目标在美国 |
[05:42] | and that turf’s mine. | 这可是我的地盘 |
[05:43] | I can’t confirm or deny. | 我没法确认或否认 |
[05:44] | An American is gonna be killed. | 一个美国人要丧命了 |
[05:46] | No trial, no due process. Killed. | 没有审判 没有过场 直接被杀 |
[05:48] | I can’t confirm or deny because I don’t know. | 我没法确认或否认 因为我不知道 |
[05:52] | You expect me to believe that? You’re the C.O.O. | 你指望我相信吗 你是运营主管 |
[05:54] | Maybe you got bad intel. | 可能你的情报有误 |
[05:56] | My intel’s never bad. | 我的情报从不会错 |
[05:58] | If an American’s being targeted, | 如果有美国人成为目标 |
[06:00] | it wasn’t sanctioned by anyone I know. | 不是我知道的人下令的 |
[06:02] | So, what? This Umbrella Company is operating on its own now? | 所以呢 雨伞公司现在自己行动了 |
[06:05] | I told you I don’t know. But I intend on finding out. | 我说了我不知道 但我会查清楚 |
[06:09] | You better find out fast. A person’s life is at risk. | 你最好快点查 有人性命堪忧 |
[06:55] | It’s supposed to rain today. | 今天应该下雨的 |
[06:58] | You got the wrong forecast. | 你看的预报错了 |
[07:01] | Best to be prepared. | 最好未雨绸缪 |
[07:17] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[07:20] | Worse than murdering an American citizen? | 比谋杀美国公民还坏 |
[07:26] | I’d like to arrange a meeting. | 我要安排一次见面 |
[07:35] | My name’s Harold Cooper. | 我是哈罗德·库珀 |
[07:37] | I’m the Deputy Director of the FBI. | 我是联调局的副司长 |
[07:40] | There must be some misunderstanding. | 这里一定有什么误会 |
[07:43] | Yes, I believe there is. | 我也这么想 |
[07:45] | You thinking you can get away with murder. | 你以为你能逃脱谋杀罪名 |
[07:48] | I’ve spoken with Lansky. | 我和兰斯基谈过了 |
[07:51] | Lansky is misinformed. | 兰斯基的情报错了 |
[07:54] | Lansky wasn’t informed. | 兰斯基完全不知情 |
[07:55] | I informed Lansky, and now I’m informing you. | 是我通知了兰斯基 现在我来通知你 |
[07:59] | I know about the Umbrella Company. I know what you do. | 我知道雨伞公司 我知道你是做什么的 |
[08:02] | You do it here, I’ll make sure you’re prosecuted. | 你在这里下手 我会确保你接受审判 |
[08:04] | He was misinformed. | 他情报有误 |
[08:07] | Has a contract been ordered on an American agent? | 有人雇凶杀害美国特工吗 |
[08:11] | I have very powerful friends. | 我有非常有影响力的朋友 |
[08:13] | I have handcuffs and backup. | 我有手铐和支援 |
[08:15] | They’ll come here in cars with sirens and lights. | 他们会开着警灯警笛冲过来的 |
[08:18] | Makes quite a scene. | 场面一定很大 |
[08:20] | An American agent. | 美国特工 |
[08:22] | Is that what you asked me before? | 你之前是问这个吗 |
[08:24] | Is one being targeted? | 有人要被杀了吗 |
[08:27] | At this time, the Company | 现在 公司并没有 |
[08:28] | has no outstanding tokens on American operatives. | 针对美国特工未解决的棋子 |
[08:32] | Tokens. | 棋子 |
[08:35] | You people are so antiseptic. | 你们这些人真是有洁癖 |
[08:39] | Are we through here? | 我们谈完了吗 |
[08:42] | For now. | 暂时 |
[08:56] | – We tailed him to his office. -Global Systems Imports. | -我们跟踪他到办公室 -全球系统进口公司 |
[09:00] | DCRA records show that it incorporated in ’87. | 消费者与监管事务部记录显示它成立于87年 |
[09:03] | Taxes, license fees are paid up. | 税务 执照费都付清了 |
[09:05] | Top executives are pillars of the community, | 高管都是社会支柱 |
[09:07] | not a parking ticket among them. | 连违章停车都没有 |
[09:09] | Which is why we couldn’t pull a search warrant. | 所以我们也没法拿到搜查令 |
[09:11] | We could sweat the executives. | 我们可以逼问高管 |
[09:12] | They’re covering for the Umbrella Company | 他们在掩护雨伞公司 |
[09:14] | or at least work for it. | 或者至少为他们卖命 |
[09:15] | If they’re anything like Hobbs, they won’t sweat easily. | 如果他们像霍布斯 就不会轻易交代 |
[09:17] | They would if we turned up the heat. | 逼问一下他们会交代的 |
[09:19] | And how do you propose we do that? | 你觉得我们该怎么做 |
[09:25] | Jason. How are you? | 杰森 你好吗 |
[09:28] | Jason? My name’s not Jason. | 杰森 我不叫杰森 |
[09:41] | I want to know the name of the American agent | 我想知道你们计划暗杀的 |
[09:43] | you’re targeting. | 美国特工的名字 |
[09:45] | And why. | 以及为什么要杀他 |
[09:49] | Did Harold Cooper send you? Is that what this is? | 是哈罗德·库珀派你来的 是吗 |
[09:52] | – The name. – He didn’t like my answers, | -说名字 -他不喜欢我给的答案 |
[09:54] | so he dispatches muscle to rough me up. | 所以他派他的打手来让我招供 |
[09:58] | This would all be much more pleasant | 如果你说出名字 |
[10:00] | if you’d give me a name. | 这一切都会好受很多 |
[10:03] | I told him | 我告诉他了 |
[10:04] | no American agent is being targeted. | 没有针对美国特工的暗杀 |
[10:07] | A lexical ambiguity. | 一个文字游戏 |
[10:10] | The agent may not be American, but he is being targeted here. | 特工可能不是美国人 但他在这里成为了目标 |
[10:15] | Who? | 是谁 |
[10:19] | No? Nothing? Hm. | 怎么 不说吗 |
[10:25] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[10:26] | To visit a friend. | 去见一个朋友 |
[10:33] | Was thinking this was more of a romantic getaway, | 本来觉得这是场浪漫的约会 |
[10:35] | but, you know, if you feel naked without a gun, | 但是 如果你觉得没有枪空落落的 |
[10:37] | we can role-play. | 我们可以玩角色扮演 |
[10:38] | Sorry. Force of habit. | 抱歉 习惯成自然 |
[10:40] | How about we start some new habits? | 不如养些新的习惯吧 |
[10:42] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得很对 |
[10:43] | New life, new habits. | 新生活 新习惯 |
[10:45] | Unless you want to role-play. | 除非你想玩角色扮演 |
[10:47] | I think a cabin in the woods is a perfect place to start. | 我想林中小屋是个不错的开始 |
[10:50] | No phone reception. No Internet. | 没有手机信号 没有网络 |
[10:52] | Meeting a stranger. No. Maid/butler secret rendezvous. | 见一位陌生人 不好 女仆和男仆私会 |
[10:56] | Thank you for not letting me push you away. | 感谢你没让我把你推开 |
[10:58] | Yeah, you tried pretty hard, | 你非常努力地尝试过了 |
[10:59] | but lucky for you, I can’t take a hint. | 但幸运的是 我听不懂你的暗示 |
[11:01] | So, hitchhiker. Interrogation. | 搭便车的旅行者 审问 |
[11:03] | – I have an idea. – Teacher/pupil. | -我有一个主意 -老师和学生 |
[11:07] | Why don’t we make our own fantasies? | 我们为什么不制造属于我们自己的幻想呢 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[11:13] | No. Please. Listen. | 不 求你了 听着 |
[11:15] | Please. We can talk about this. | 求你了 我们可以谈一谈 |
[11:17] | The first installment from Mr. Stark. | 从斯塔克先生那拿来的第一批 |
[11:19] | Hey! You hear me?! | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[11:20] | Take this thing off of me! | 把这东西从我身上拿开 |
[11:23] | Let’s be reasonable! | 我们讲讲道理 |
[11:24] | Let’s talk, please. | 我们谈谈吧 求你了 |
[11:27] | Hey, come back here! | 快回来 |
[11:28] | Where are you going?! | 你要去哪 |
[11:31] | Betsy’s famished, and I left the goats in the truck. | 贝特西饿坏了 我把山羊留在卡车里了 |
[11:34] | If I’m not back before he starts passing out, | 要是我没能在他饿晕之前回来的话 |
[11:37] | use the chinchillas. | 喂点灰鼠吧 |
[11:39] | Thank you, Teddy. Lunch after? | 谢谢你 泰迪 一会吃个午饭 |
[11:41] | Oh, I can’t today. | 今天不行 |
[11:43] | My sister’s in from Sarasota. | 我的姐妹从萨拉托加来了 |
[11:45] | We’re going hot-tub shopping for my back patio. | 我们要为我家后面的露台买个热浴盆 |
[11:48] | Doctors keep telling me it’s good for my rheumatoid. | 医生一直提醒我泡澡对我的风湿好 |
[11:52] | Rain check, then! | 那下次再约 |
[11:57] | Okay, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[12:08] | Yes. Yes. | 是啊 是啊 |
[12:14] | Don’t you know I’m untouchable? | 你不知道不能动我吗 |
[12:18] | Well, you look touched to me. | 你看起来已经被动过了 |
[12:20] | Squeezed. | 被挤压 |
[12:22] | Snug, really. | 真是舒适紧致啊 |
[12:23] | Funny word, “Snug.” | 有趣的词 “舒适” |
[12:24] | Comes from the German “Snoggr,” | 来源于德语词”安稳” |
[12:27] | meaning shipshape, prepared for bad weather. | 意思是井然有序的 未雨绸缪 |
[12:30] | Are you prepared for bad weather, Mr. Hobbs? | 你做好未雨绸缪的准备了吗 霍布斯先生 |
[12:32] | Because from the look of things, you’re in for a terrible storm. | 因为从表面上看 你正经历着一场暴风雨 |
[12:36] | You will never get away with this. | 我永远不会放过你 |
[12:39] | I’m told Betsy there | 我听说贝特西 |
[12:41] | has a weakness for chinchilla appetizer. | 有个弱点 特别喜欢吃灰鼠 |
[12:45] | Mine is gougère — Gruyère cheese puffs. | 我的弱点是格律耶尔 格律耶尔芝士泡芙 |
[12:48] | If there’s a tray within a nautical mile, | 要是附近有一盘的话 |
[12:50] | I won’t make it to the main course. | 我肯定就吃不下主菜了 |
[12:52] | Unfortunately for you, these little guys | 不幸的事 这些小家伙 |
[12:55] | are far too cute to be served up as a starter. | 太可爱了 我不忍心拿它们当开胃菜 |
[12:59] | And what with Brimley’s congestive heart failure, | 而布里姆利有充血性心力衰竭 |
[13:01] | diabetes, and asthma, | 糖尿病以及哮喘 |
[13:03] | the chances are slim to none that he’ll be back with a goat | 在贝特西一口吞了你之前 |
[13:06] | before Betsy there swallows you whole. | 他带着山羊回来的可能性微乎其微 |
[13:09] | So… | 所以 |
[13:12] | a name. | 给我名字 |
[13:19] | – Reddington. – I didn’t get the name, | -雷丁顿 -我没得到名字 |
[13:21] | but I got the address where you can find it. | 但我拿到了个地址 那里你能找到名字 |
[13:29] | They wouldn’t have just left this behind. | 他们不会就这样放任不管的 |
[13:30] | We got here before the cleanup crew. | 我们比清理队先到这里 |
[13:38] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[13:39] | It’s the dropped token. | 被遗弃的棋子 |
[13:48] | The person they’re targeting. | 他们的目标人物 |
[14:03] | I’m leaving you another message. It’s important, Aram. | 我再给你留一条信息 很重要 阿兰姆 |
[14:06] | You need to call the office. It’s urgent. | 你得马上给办公室回电 紧急事件 |
[14:09] | I’m getting nothing. | 什么消息也没有 |
[14:10] | Both of their phones are going to voicemail. | 他们两个的手机都转入了语音信箱 |
[14:12] | Pull GPS off their cells. Run their cards. The works. | 追踪他们的手机 银行卡 一切办法 |
[14:15] | It’s Samar. She’s the target. | 是莎马 她是目标 |
[14:17] | But we can’t get ahold of her or Aram, | 但我们没办法联系上她或是阿兰姆 |
[14:19] | and no one knows where they were headed. | 没人知道他们去哪了 |
[14:20] | When did you hear from her last? | 上一次你听到她的消息是什么时候 |
[14:22] | Last night. Aram told Cooper | 昨天晚上 阿兰姆告诉库珀 |
[14:23] | he wanted to take Samar away for a few days. | 他想带莎马离开几天 |
[14:26] | You don’t think the Umbrella Company | 你不会觉得奥斯特曼雨伞公司 |
[14:27] | got to them already, do you? | 已经抓住他们了吧 |
[14:28] | We would have heard something. | 这样的话我们会听到一些消息的 |
[14:29] | I don’t understand. Who would do this? | 我不懂 谁会做这样的事呢 |
[14:32] | A state-sanctioned hit? | 国家批准的暗杀吗 |
[14:33] | -The Mossad comes to mind. – It’s got to be them, right? | -可能是摩萨德 -肯定是他们对吧 |
[14:36] | The more pressing question is whether her assailants | 更迫切的问题是袭击她的人 |
[14:39] | can be called off in time to make a case for her life. | 是否有充分的理由能被及时叫停 |
[14:42] | What could Samar possibly know that would make her | 莎马能知道什么使那个训练她的组织 |
[14:44] | such a liability to the very agency that trained her? | 觉得她是个负担需要除掉呢 |
[14:46] | Elizabeth, all that matters | 伊丽莎白 现在最重要的是 |
[14:48] | is that you find Samar right away. | 你马上找到莎马 |
[14:51] | And what are you gonna do? | 你打算干什么 |
[14:52] | I’m gonna pay a visit to an acquaintance of mine | 我要花点时间见一下我在特拉维夫 |
[14:54] | from Tel Aviv. | 认识的旧相识 |
[15:00] | Oh, no, no, no. I am not going to be seen | 不不不 我才不要跟你一起穿 |
[15:02] | with you on those snowshoes. | 这些雪地靴呢 |
[15:04] | But it’s the best I can do. You said the world needs me. | 但我尽力了 是你说世界需要我 |
[15:06] | Can’t go breaking a hip in a snowmobiling accident. | 总不能在摩托雪橇意外中摔骨折吧 |
[15:11] | We are off the grid. Thank God. | 我们过上了与世隔绝的生活 感谢上天 |
[15:14] | They only have service in the Big House. | 只有接待处才有信号 |
[15:15] | How great is that? | 多好啊 |
[15:17] | The sound…of silence. | 寂静 之声 |
[15:21] | Or not. | 也不完全是 |
[15:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:28] | – Hello. Mr. Mojtabai? – Yes. | -你好 莫伊塔巴尔先生吗 -是的 |
[15:30] | This is Rachael in guest services. | 我是客服瑞秋 |
[15:32] | I’m afraid there’s a problem with your credit card, sir. | 您的信用卡似乎有问题 先生 |
[15:34] | The one on file has been declined. | 您报的那张卡被拒了 |
[15:36] | Do you have another card we could use? | 您还有其他信用卡吗 |
[15:39] | That’s weird. I, uh — I do have another. It’s a Visa. | 奇怪了 我是还有一张维萨卡 |
[15:41] | Can I — can I give you the number? | 我把卡号告诉你吧 |
[15:43] | I’m afraid you have to come down to the front desk | 恐怕您得来前台 |
[15:44] | so we can scan the chip. | 我们才能扫描芯片 |
[15:46] | For security, of course. | 为了安全 |
[15:48] | Uh, no problem. I’ll, uh, be right there. | 没问题 我马上就来 |
[15:52] | Credit card’s not working. I need to bring them another. | 那张信用卡用不了 我得重新换一张 |
[15:55] | Don’t forget your sweater. | 别忘了穿上毛衣 |
[15:57] | I’ll be right back. | 很快回来 |
[16:09] | Recognize that? | 认得吗 |
[16:15] | Your driver is relaxing in the footwell of my Mercedes | 你的司机在我奔驰里的搁脚处歇着呢 |
[16:20] | with a gun barrel in his mouth. | 嘴里还有把枪 |
[16:23] | So… | 所以 |
[16:25] | tell me about the chess piece. | 跟我说说这棋子吧 |
[16:29] | I know what it means. | 我知道什么意思 |
[16:31] | That a contract’s been taken out on Samar. | 有人花钱要杀莎马 |
[16:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:37] | Call it off. | 叫停他们 |
[16:38] | I can’t. It had to be done. | 不能 必须这么做 |
[16:41] | Samar knows that. | 莎马知道 |
[16:43] | That’s why she kept her condition secret. | 所以她才隐瞒了自己的情况 |
[16:44] | Call the Umbrella Company and cancel the contract. | 联系雨伞公司 停止暗杀 |
[16:47] | – It’s too late. – Is it done? | -来不及了 -已经结束了吗 |
[16:50] | Awaiting confirmation. | 在等待确认 |
[16:52] | The agent went off-line as soon as the target was located. | 一但目标被定位 特工就会失联 |
[16:56] | “Target” ? How conveniently impersonal. | “目标” 多好的泛指代词啊 |
[17:00] | You don’t know about her condition. | 你不了解她的情况 |
[17:02] | The only condition that would justify what you’ve done | 让你的所作所为正当有理的唯一情况 |
[17:06] | is if she were a traitor. | 就是她是个叛徒 |
[17:08] | She isn’t. | 她不是 |
[17:09] | Not now, but she will become one. | 现在不是 但迟早是 |
[17:12] | She may not want to, but it will happen, | 可能不是自愿的 但迟早会发生的 |
[17:15] | and there’s nothing she can do to prevent it. | 而她对此也无能为力 |
[17:17] | How can you possibly know that? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[17:27] | Hi. I’m so sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[17:29] | My fiancé and I rented one of those stupid snowmobiles, | 我和我的未婚夫租了辆雪地摩托车 |
[17:32] | and it stalled in the woods. | 结果在林子里抛锚了 |
[17:34] | We only get a signal at the Big House. | 只有接待处才有信号 |
[17:35] | Could I maybe use your phone, | 可以借你的电话一用吗 |
[17:37] | see if we can get one of the guys to help us out? | 打电话找人来帮我们 |
[17:39] | I got a call. There’s a problem with my card? | 我接到电话说我的信用卡有问题 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. What cabin are you in? | 抱歉 你们住哪间小屋 |
[17:43] | Uh, Sutton’s Cabin, by the creek. | 小溪边的萨顿小屋 |
[17:48] | Nope. All charges have cleared. | 没 所有付费都成功了 |
[17:50] | That’s so weird. | 奇怪了 |
[17:52] | I think his pride’s hurt more than anything. | 我觉得他就是死要面子活受罪 |
[17:54] | I mean, he’s still down there | 他还在林子里 |
[17:55] | thinking he can get one of those things running. | 以为自己能修好那玩意 |
[18:02] | Is, uh — is the spa still open today? | 水疗今天还开吗 |
[18:04] | 8:00 to 7:00 every day. Did you want to make an appointment? | 每天早八点到晚七点 您要预约吗 |
[18:08] | No. No, we’re fine. No one’s hurt. | 没 我们没事 没人受伤 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:13] | I’m so sorry about all of this. | 真是太不好意思了 |
[18:36] | I will, uh, call the spa later. | 我晚点再联系水疗中心 |
[18:39] | I’m a sucker for a good scalp massage. | 我非常喜欢头部按摩 |
[18:44] | 未接电话 库珀司长 邮局 雷斯勒探员 | |
[18:53] | Aram, where are you? | 阿兰姆 你在哪 |
[18:54] | We’ve been trying to reach you for hours! | 我们给你打了几个小时的电话 |
[18:55] | Sorry. The, uh, cell service is terrible here. | 抱歉 这里信号不好 |
[18:57] | Aram, where are you, exactly? | 阿兰姆 你到底在哪 |
[18:59] | The, um, Glenforest Lodge in the Allegheny Mountains. | 在阿勒格尼山的格兰森林旅馆 |
[19:01] | Why? What is, uh — what’s going on? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[19:05] | You’re not safe. Samar’s been targeted | 你们有危险 莎马被叫作 |
[19:06] | by a group called the Osterman Umbrella Company. | 奥斯特曼雨伞公司的组织盯上了 |
[19:10] | Shelter in place. I’m sending Keen and Ressler to you right now. | 在屋里躲好 我马上派基恩和雷斯勒过去 |
[19:12] | Samar. | 莎马 |
[19:49] | Oh, my God. You’re bleeding. | 天啊 你在流血 |
[19:50] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[19:52] | Um, um, whoa. Uh, is she, um — | 她是… |
[19:55] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[19:57] | Um, oh, uh, okay. Uh, I spoke to Mr. Cooper, | 好 我跟库珀先生通过话 |
[20:00] | and, uh, they are after you, | 他们在追杀你 |
[20:01] | the Ostark, uh, um, Umbrella Company or something. | 奥斯特 雨伞公司什么的 |
[20:04] | – Osterman. – You know them? | -奥斯特曼 -你知道他们 |
[20:05] | Yes. Aram, we have to run. | 对 阿兰姆 我们得赶紧逃 |
[20:07] | – Okay. Yeah. – Now. | -好 -快 |
[20:20] | If she’s dead, you’re next. | 如果她死了 下个就是你 |
[20:23] | I told you why we did this. | 我跟你说了原因 |
[20:25] | Yes, you did. | 是说了 |
[20:32] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[20:39] | We got to get you to a hospital. | 得送你去医院 |
[20:41] | This doesn’t make sense. I was out. The Mossad cleared me. | 没道理啊 我退出了 摩萨德让我退出了 |
[20:44] | Okay. Uh, all right. Just, uh, back up. | 好 回到刚才 |
[20:46] | Who, uh — who are these, uh, Umbrella people? | 这些雨伞公司的人是谁 |
[20:49] | Uh, they’re freelancers, mercenaries. | 他们是自由雇佣兵 |
[20:52] | They’ll go anywhere. They’ll do anything. | 他们哪都去 什么活都接 |
[20:53] | And if that was their operative, then the Mossad was behind it. | 如果那是他们的特工 摩萨德就是幕后黑手 |
[20:56] | Why? You were cleared. | 为什么 你已经没问题了 |
[20:57] | Is it — Is it something you know, maybe? | 也许是因为你知道的秘密 |
[20:59] | Or something I’m forgetting. | 或是我正在遗忘的东西 |
[21:00] | If they found out about my issue, | 如果他们发现了我的病情 |
[21:02] | if they thought my memory was a liability, | 如果他们觉得我的记忆是个负担 |
[21:05] | they would vote for a dropped token. | 他们就会投票决定我成为被遗弃的棋子 |
[21:07] | Token. That’s code for…? | 棋子 这是什么暗号 |
[21:09] | What are you talking about? How do you know any of this? | 你在说什么 你怎么知道这些的 |
[21:11] | Aram, I was one of them. | 阿兰姆 我曾是他们中的一员 |
[21:12] | You voted to have people killed? | 你选择过杀人 |
[21:16] | We need to get off this road. | 我们得离开这条路 |
[21:17] | These people, they’ll keep coming, no matter what. | 这些人 会一直进行追杀 无论发生什么 |
[21:21] | All right. So which way? | 好 那走哪条路 |
[21:24] | The room’s destroyed, and the assassin’s dead. | 屋里一片狼藉 杀手已经死了 |
[21:26] | An assassin’s dead. There’ll be more. | 一个死了 还会有更多的人 |
[21:29] | Samar knows that. | 莎马心里清楚 |
[21:30] | That’s why she and Aram aren’t here. | 所以她和阿兰姆已经离开了 |
[21:32] | They’re on the run. | 他们在逃命 |
[21:33] | But why? Have you found anything? | 但为什么 你有什么发现了吗 |
[21:36] | Agent Navabi has vascular dementia. | 纳瓦比特工患有血管性痴呆 |
[21:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:40] | From her near-drowning. | 因为她差点溺水身亡 |
[21:42] | Her brain was deprived of oxygen. | 大脑缺氧 |
[21:45] | Yeah, and she recovered. | 是的 但她的身体已经恢复了 |
[21:46] | Well, the truth is, she didn’t. Not fully. | 事实上 她并没有完全康复 |
[21:50] | Okay, so she didn’t fully recover. So what? | 好吧 就算她没完全康复又怎样 |
[21:53] | Why would Mossad want to kill her for that? | 摩萨德为什么要因此杀她 |
[21:55] | Because it’s irreversible. | 因为她的病情不可逆转 |
[21:57] | Samar has top-level security clearance. | 莎马有最高安全级别 |
[21:59] | Today, she knows how to keep a secret, but… | 或许今天她能保守秘密 但是 |
[22:03] | someday, she won’t. | 终有一天 她会泄密 |
[22:04] | That’s why they’re coming for her, | 这就是他们要杀她的原因 |
[22:06] | because someday she may not be able to keep a secret? | 因为她以后可能会泄密 |
[22:08] | The only person with the authority to call off | 唯一有权取消 |
[22:10] | the contract is the Mossad’s D.C. Station Chief. | 本次行动的人是摩萨德驻华盛顿情报站长 |
[22:14] | We’ll have Cooper reach out. | 库珀会去联系他的 |
[22:15] | They’re trying to kill Samar because she’s sick. | 他们想要杀死莎马 因为她病了 |
[22:18] | She knew they would. That’s why she kept it a secret. | 她知道他们会这么做 所以没和我们说 |
[22:21] | Yeah, but if we didn’t know, how did the Mossad find out? | 但连我们都不知情 摩萨德怎么会知道 |
[22:24] | It had to be the doctor, someone on her medical team. | 一定是那个医生 或者是她医疗团队里的人 |
[22:27] | They’re the only ones who knew I was sick. | 只有他们知道我病了 |
[22:29] | Okay, um, Samar, hold on. | 莎马 等等 |
[22:30] | I — Can we just talk for a minute? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:32] | Give me your cellphone. | 手机给我 |
[22:37] | I was due for an upgrade anyway. | 反正我也该换个新手机了 |
[22:40] | what — what are we doing here? | 我们来这儿做什么 |
[22:41] | Resupplying. We need to move fast, keep our heads low. | 补给 我们要迅速行动 低调行事 |
[22:44] | I need to tell you something. It was me. | 我得和你说些事 是我 |
[22:48] | I told them. | 是我告诉他们的 |
[22:50] | You what? | 你干了什么 |
[22:54] | Levi, he came to me, and… | 利维 他来找过我 |
[22:56] | Samar, you failed your polygraph. | 莎马 你没通过测谎 |
[22:59] | They thought you were acting suspicious during | 他们认为你在离职面谈时的表现很可疑 |
[23:01] | your exit interview and that you might be a traitor. | 而且觉得你很可能是叛徒 |
[23:04] | I didn’t want them to hurt you, so I… | 我不想让他们伤害你 所以我 |
[23:07] | I told them about your condition. | 我告诉了他们你的病情 |
[23:13] | I thought I was helping. | 我是想帮你 |
[23:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:25] | Say something. | 说句话吧 |
[23:28] | You thought you were protecting me. I get it. | 你是想保护我 我能理解 |
[23:31] | But what you didn’t stop to think… | 但是你没想到的是 |
[23:33] | is that I can always take care of myself. | 我一向能够自保 |
[23:38] | Excuse me. We’re in the middle — | 抱歉 我们正在… |
[23:39] | Skylark. Agent 3426. I need my laundry. | 云雀 特工3426 我来拿洗好的衣服 |
[23:43] | Take a breather, everyone! | 大家休息一会儿 |
[23:56] | Give me the bag, Professor, | 把包给我 教授 |
[23:57] | or your next lesson will be about percussion. | 不然你下节课会变成打击乐教学 |
[24:07] | Be smart. | 放聪明点 |
[24:17] | That looks quite painful. | 那看起来很疼 |
[24:19] | It is. | 没错 |
[24:22] | Stay in school. | 乖乖待着 |
[24:27] | I’m not sure what you want the Mossad to do. My — | 我不太清楚你想要摩萨德做些什么 |
[24:30] | Let’s cut through the red tape, can we? | 别废话了 行吗 |
[24:33] | I know Osterman has operatives in the country. | 我知道奥斯特曼在国内有特工 |
[24:35] | I know they’re targeting Agent Navabi. | 我也知道他们的目标是纳瓦比特工 |
[24:37] | I need you to do whatever is in your power to call off the hit. | 我要你尽其所能取消这次暗杀 |
[24:40] | Even if I was willing to confirm — | 即使我很乐意去确认 |
[24:42] | I’ve confirmed it. We’re past that. | 我确认过了 跳过这步吧 |
[24:44] | I won’t allow this to happen on U.S. soil, | 我绝不允许这件事在美国境内发生 |
[24:46] | and I won’t allow you to send these people | 并且我绝不容许你派人 |
[24:48] | after one of my own agents. | 追杀我们的探员 |
[24:50] | Whatever decisions have been made, I wasn’t part of the vote. | 无论摩萨德做出了什么决定 我没参与投票 |
[24:53] | I’m not saying you were. I’m asking for your help. | 我没说你参与了 我是在请求帮助 |
[24:56] | You know, the Mossad enjoys a strong working relationship | 摩萨德和美国政府有着 |
[24:58] | with the United States. | 密切的工作关系 |
[24:59] | If word of this incident were to get out, I would hate | 要是这次暗杀的信息泄露了 恐怕我会 |
[25:01] | for something to happen and change things between us. | 采取措施 哪怕这会危及我们之间的关系 |
[25:08] | I’ll make the call, get Tel Aviv involved. | 我会打电话 让特拉维夫的人介入 |
[25:11] | – It could take some time. – We don’t have time. | -这可能要费些时间 -没时间了 |
[25:14] | Pick up the phone and save a life. | 拿起电话 救人 |
[25:27] | – Can I help you? – Yes. | -有什么可以帮你的吗 -是的 |
[25:28] | Agents Navabi and Mojtabai, FBI. | 我们是联调局的纳瓦比和莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[25:30] | We have a couple of questions for a patient of yours | 我们需要问312病房的病人 |
[25:32] | in room 312. | 几个问题 |
[25:35] | Mrs. Abramson? are you sure? | 艾布拉姆森夫人吗 你确定 |
[25:37] | She’s 86 years old and blind. | 她已86岁高龄且双目失明 |
[25:39] | They’ll be quick questions. | 就几个小问题 |
[25:41] | Should I call the head nurse? | 需要通知护士长吗 |
[25:42] | It’s a standard SR-22. | 只是基础的SR-22问题 |
[25:44] | It won’t take a minute. In and out. | 很快就问完了 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | SR-22. I like it. What is that? | SR-22 我喜欢 那是什么 |
[25:50] | Certificate of insurance with the DMV. | 车管所的保险证明 |
[25:57] | Okay, so, the Mossad has sent trained killers after you. | 摩萨德派了训练有素的杀手来追杀我们 |
[26:00] | – How do we fix this? – Sadly, there is no fixing this. | -怎么解决这事 -很遗憾 这事没有解决办法 |
[26:03] | The best we can try and do is survive. | 最好的情况就是我们能活下来 |
[26:06] | There’s got to be a way. There is always another way. | 肯定有办法 肯定会有办法的 |
[26:09] | Osterman will send an army if they have to. | 如果有需要 奥斯特曼甚至会派出一整支部队 |
[26:11] | – What about going to Mr. Cooper? – Aram, you’re not getting it. | -找库珀帮忙怎么样 -阿兰姆 你没明白 |
[26:15] | Give me the bandage. I can’t go back to my old life. | 把绷带给我 我不能回到之前的生活 |
[26:18] | I can’t go back to the FBI. My only chance is to disappear. | 我不能回到联调局 我唯一的机会就是消失 |
[26:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:33] | We have to get out of here. | 我们必须得离开这 |
[26:42] | Mrs. Abramson… thank you. | 艾布拉姆森夫人 多谢 |
[26:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:54] | The two men at the front desk, they’re operatives. | 前台那的两个男人 他们是特工 |
[26:56] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:57] | Because I know. We need a new exit. | 我就是知道 我们得换个出口 |
[27:07] | How are they tracking us so fast? | 他们怎么能这么快知道我们的行踪 |
[27:09] | They would never have guessed that I would go back | 他们绝想不到我会为了放在音乐学校的包 |
[27:10] | for my bag at the music school. | 回来一趟 |
[27:12] | We picked the hospital at random. | 我们随机挑了这家医院 |
[27:13] | Osterman is good, but they’re not that good. | 奥斯特曼的人很厉害 但也没那么厉害 |
[27:15] | Let’s just focus on what is next. | 我们先想想接下来怎么办 |
[27:17] | Okay, what is next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[27:18] | I vanish is what’s next. | 接下来 我会消失 |
[27:20] | I find a nice, warm corner of the Earth and disappear. | 我找到一个舒适温暖的地方 然后消失 |
[27:23] | Okay, so, where do I take us? | 好吧 所以 我们去哪 |
[27:25] | Aram. | 阿拉姆 |
[27:26] | What? What? What? | 怎么 怎么 怎么 |
[27:27] | I’m sorry, but there is no “us.” I’m the only target. | 对不起 但是不是我们 我是唯一的目标 |
[27:30] | I’m the one who has to disappear. You have a life. | 我是唯一要消失的人 你有自己的生活 |
[27:32] | No. Absolutely not. It’s about you and me. | 不 绝不是 这关乎你和我 |
[27:35] | You don’t get to say goodbye. I won’t — I won’t let you. | 你不能道别 我不 我不会让你这么做的 |
[27:38] | If you’re gonna go riding off into the sunset, | 如果你要向着夕阳远去 |
[27:39] | I’m riding right beside you. | 我也会在你身边陪着你 |
[27:41] | That was before all this. Before the dropped token. | 那是在这一切发生之前 在弃子的事发生之前 |
[27:44] | Before the Osterman Umbrella Company. | 在奥斯特曼雨伞公司这事之前 |
[27:46] | You don’t know what you’re offering to give up. | 你没意识到你是要放弃什么 |
[27:47] | If you come with me, you could never come back, | 如果你和我一起走 你就再也回不来了 |
[27:49] | you could never see your friends. | 再也见不到你的朋友们 |
[27:50] | You could never see your family, no one at the office. | 再也见不到你的家人 同事 |
[27:52] | You’d be putting them all in danger. | 你是在把他们都置于危险的境地 |
[27:53] | I can’t let you do that. You have a life. | 我不能让你这么做 你有自己的生活 |
[27:55] | Stop saying that. Okay? | 别说了 好吗 |
[27:57] | It’s our life. You are my life. | 这是我们的生活 你就是我的生活 |
[27:59] | You are my business, and I get to decide if — if — | 你是我的一切 我才能决定是否 是否 |
[28:05] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[28:06] | – What? – Oh, my God. Hang on. | -怎么 -天啊 等等 |
[28:07] | – what? – Hang on. | -怎么了 -等等 |
[28:09] | The — The — The business card. | 名片 |
[28:11] | – What business card? – Levi’s. | -什么名片 -利维的 |
[28:13] | He, uh — He gave it to me the last time I saw him, and… | 我最后一次见他时 他给了我这个 |
[28:17] | I’m, uh — I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:19] | I didn’t even — I didn’t even think that that’s… | 我没有 我都没想过这是 |
[28:23] | Levi, that bastard! | 利维 这个混蛋 |
[28:24] | He — He’s been passing along | 他 他一直在向 |
[28:25] | our tracking information to the Ostermans. | 奥斯特曼传递我们的行踪 |
[28:27] | That’s how they knew. | 这就是他们知道的原因 |
[28:40] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 有枪击 有枪击 |
[28:41] | Federal agents in need of assistance! | 联邦探员需要援助 |
[28:45] | I passed along your request. | 我传达了你的请求 |
[28:47] | I took it as high as it could go. | 我传达到了能接触到的最高级 |
[28:48] | -And…? -My superiors have no idea | -然后呢 -我的主管 |
[28:50] | what you’re talking about. – Really? | 不知道你在说什么 -真的吗 |
[28:52] | You’re going to stick with that story? | 你还是坚持你的说法吗 |
[28:53] | And we’re supposed to ignore the corpse up at that lodge? | 我们就该无视旅馆里的那具的尸体 |
[28:56] | Ignore my agents running for their lives out there? | 无视我的探员们在外面逃命 |
[29:00] | This is a non-event. | 这确实让人失望 |
[29:02] | – What about what Hobbs told us? – Who? | -那霍布斯告诉我们的事呢 -谁 |
[29:04] | The man that works for the damned Umbrella Company! | 为奥斯特曼雨伞公司做事的人 |
[29:06] | Sorry, Director Cooper. | 抱歉 库珀司长 |
[29:07] | The Mossad can’t help you with this. | 这次摩萨德不能帮你了 |
[29:13] | I need another mag. | 再给我个弹夹 |
[29:15] | Hold on. Here. | 等下 给 |
[29:23] | Where you at? | 你怎么样 |
[29:24] | I’m almost out. We need to get out of here. | 我快没子弹了 我们必须离开这 |
[29:27] | Samar! | 莎马 |
[29:58] | Adam-12. This is a 10-33. | A12 有紧急状况 |
[30:03] | Those guys really won’t stop, will they? | 那些人不会放弃的 对吗 |
[30:05] | Never. That’s why I have to go. | 绝不会 这是我必须走的原因 |
[30:07] | Someone else will get killed. | 否则就有别人会被杀 |
[30:09] | – Samar. – I don’t want it to be you, | -莎马 -我不希望那是你 |
[30:11] | and I don’t want someone caught in the crossfire. | 也不想有人在交战中被抓 |
[30:14] | I’m fine with that, but what you said | 我不在乎 但是你在车上说的那些话 |
[30:15] | back at the car doesn’t work for me. | 我不同意 |
[30:17] | -I’m coming with you. -No. Aram. | -我要和你一起 -不行 阿兰姆 |
[30:18] | Listen. Listen to me. Listen. | 听着 听我说 |
[30:21] | You say you don’t want me to go through that | 你说不想让我也承受这些 |
[30:23] | the new life, the never looking back | 改头换面 重新开始 |
[30:24] | but you do not have the right to make that decision for me. | 但是你没有权利替我做决定 |
[30:27] | You cannot force me to live without you. | 你不能强迫我离开你 |
[30:32] | That is not living. | 那样活着没有意义 |
[30:35] | This is my decision, and I’m coming with you. | 这是我的决定 我要和你一起 |
[30:41] | Okay, but if we do that, we have to move quickly | 好 不过我们行动要快 |
[30:43] | and leave zero footprint. | 而且不留踪迹 |
[30:44] | I have small feet. | 我很灵巧的 |
[30:46] | The first thing is getting out of the country. | 首先我们要离开这个国家 |
[30:48] | The Umbrella group will be monitoring airports, | 雨伞公司会监视机场 |
[30:50] | subways, train stations. | 地铁和火车站 |
[30:51] | Okay, we need to tell Mr. Cooper. | 我们得告诉库珀先生 |
[30:53] | I know he’d help in any way he can. | 他会竭尽所能帮助我们 |
[30:54] | That’s not a bad idea, | 有道理 |
[30:56] | but to do that, we’ll have to split up. | 但那样的话 我们就要分头行动 |
[30:59] | I thought you said we’re in this together. | 你答应过我要一起面对 |
[31:01] | We are. I’m not ditching you. | 没错 我不是要甩掉你 |
[31:02] | But I can’t go back to the office. | 但是我不能回到局里 |
[31:04] | The whole place will be under surveillance. | 里面到处都是监控 |
[31:06] | To do this, you’ll have to go in alone, | 你只能自己回去 |
[31:09] | tell Cooper what’s going on, | 告诉库珀发生了什么 |
[31:10] | and get him to arrange safe passage for us. | 让他帮我们安全地离开 |
[31:14] | All right. Passage to where? | 好的 离开去哪里 |
[31:15] | I don’t know. I’ve got friends abroad. | 我也不知道 我在国外有些朋友 |
[31:17] | – Europe, maybe. Asia. – Okay. Okay. | -也许去欧洲 或者亚洲 -好的 |
[31:20] | But what are you gonna do? | 你接下来怎么做 |
[31:22] | I’m gonna try and stay alive. | 争取活下去 |
[31:23] | Do you remember the loft building on Meredith? | 你还记得梅雷迪思那个阁楼吗 |
[31:25] | Yeah. That safe house. | 记得 那个安全屋 |
[31:27] | Meet me there with Cooper in three hours. | 三小时后带库珀去那里见我 |
[31:31] | And we’re gone. | 然后我们就离开 |
[31:34] | Please. | 一定 |
[31:36] | You be safe. | 要平平安安 |
[31:38] | Like the rest of our lives depended on it. | 为了我们的未来 |
[32:06] | You took Levi Shur! I want him back! | 你抓走了利维·舒尔 把他送回来 |
[32:09] | I could ask around, but I doubt the FBI | 我可以问问 但恐怕联调局 |
[32:11] | would even know where to start. | 毫无头绪 |
[32:12] | Putting the Umbrella Company on Navabi was his job. | 让雨伞公司暗杀纳瓦比是他的工作 |
[32:15] | It’s the way things work! | 事情就是这样的 |
[32:17] | Well, it shouldn’t work that way. | 事情本不该这样 |
[32:19] | You and your colleagues should shut the Umbrella Company down. | 你和你的同僚应该阻止雨伞公司 |
[32:21] | Yes, sir. We can handle that situation. | 明白长官 我们可以处理 |
[32:24] | Where in Greece? | 希腊的哪里 |
[32:25] | That’s not going to happen. | 那不可能 |
[32:27] | In that case, this sounds like a non-event. | 那就要让你失望了 |
[32:29] | I’m confident Levi Shur will turn up, | 我肯定利维·舒尔迟早会出现的 |
[32:31] | but the FBI can’t help you on this. | 但是联调局帮不了你 |
[32:36] | I’m not much of a… company man. | 我不是那种忠于组织胜过同事的公司人 |
[32:41] | Conformity doesn’t interest me. | 我对随大流没兴趣 |
[32:44] | There’s profit in it. And power. | 那里面有利益 权利 |
[32:49] | But no soul. | 但是没有灵魂 |
[32:53] | The company man is rewarded for following the rules. | 公司人会因遵守规矩而获得嘉奖 |
[32:58] | The better the company man, | 越成功的公司人 |
[32:59] | the less it matters what the rules are, | 越不在乎规矩是什么 |
[33:02] | how ethical they are, | 它是否有悖道德 |
[33:05] | how just… | 是否… |
[33:08] | how humane. | 有悖人性 |
[33:11] | In your company, the rules called for you | 在你的组织里 规矩让你 |
[33:13] | to kill a good and decent person, | 去杀一个正直的好人 |
[33:16] | a colleague and partner. | 你的同事和搭档 |
[33:19] | And you followed those rules blindly and without question. | 你就盲目地服从命令 |
[33:23] | Samar would have done the same to me. | 莎马也会一样对我 |
[33:25] | Which only proves my point | 那就更印证了我的观点 |
[33:27] | that the company can corrupt even the best among us. | 公司会摧毁我们最好的一面 |
[33:31] | You’re acting like I wanted this to happen. | 你说得就像我想这么做一样 |
[33:34] | I didn’t. | 我不想 |
[33:36] | This is the last thing I wanted. | 这是我最不想做的事 |
[33:38] | And yet you did it anyway. | 但你还是做了 |
[33:40] | Look, you’re upset. I get it. I am too. | 你很难过 我懂 我也是 |
[33:44] | We feel the same way about this. | 我们的感受是相同的 |
[33:46] | No, I don’t believe we do. | 不 我们不一样 |
[33:49] | What I really can’t get is how you used Agent Mojtabai, | 我最不能理解的是你怎么能利用莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[33:54] | how you manipulated him | 摆布他 |
[33:55] | into telling you about Samar’s condition. | 让他向你透露莎马的状况 |
[33:59] | He told you so as to protect her, | 他告诉你是为了保护她 |
[34:03] | but because of you, he has to live with the fact | 但因为你 他必须面对 |
[34:05] | that he betrayed her, | 背叛她的事实 |
[34:06] | that his words put a target on her back, | 他的话让她成为了被暗杀的对象 |
[34:10] | that he is the reason that they will never be together again. | 因为他自己 他们再也无法在一起 |
[34:15] | Aram trusted you, | 阿兰姆相信你 |
[34:19] | and because of that trust, | 而正是这份信任 |
[34:21] | his life has been… | 他的人生… |
[34:25] | devastated. | 被摧毁了 |
[34:28] | I was just doing my job. | 我是只履行职责 |
[34:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:39] | And I suppose I’m just doing mine. | 我也要履行我的了 |
[34:43] | No. No. No. No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[34:46] | No! No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:17] | These are clean passports, nothing Mossad can track. | 这些是没有记录的护照 摩萨德无法追踪 |
[35:20] | A team of agents is standing by | 有一支小队在待命 |
[35:22] | to transfer you to a safe house in Baltimore. | 会将你们转移到巴尔的摩的一所安全屋 |
[35:24] | From there, you’ll be flown to Taipei. | 你从那里坐飞机去台北 |
[35:26] | After that, you’re ghosts. | 之后 你们就不存在了 |
[35:29] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[35:32] | This is the number of a friend of mine, ex-Special Forces. | 这是我朋友的电话 前特种部队成员 |
[35:35] | He does some work in Southeast Asia, | 他在东南亚有业务 |
[35:37] | so, after Taipei, give him a call. | 到了台北后 给他去个电话 |
[35:39] | Use my name. | 提我的名字 |
[35:41] | He can get you set up anywhere. | 他能帮你安顿到任何地方 |
[36:05] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[36:07] | You know, she’s always asking me that, | 她总这么问我 |
[36:09] | and I honestly don’t know why. | 我真是不知道为什么 |
[36:13] | To me, it is — it’s so simple. | 对我来说很简单 |
[36:15] | I just — I want to be with the person I love, and… | 我只是 我想和我爱的人在一起 而且 |
[36:20] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[36:22] | So…yeah, it’s what I want. | 所以没错 这是我想要的 |
[36:26] | The reason she’s asking you that | 她这么问你的原因是 |
[36:28] | is because, for most people, it isn’t so simple. | 对于大多数人来说 这不简单 |
[36:45] | I don’t think Samar or I would be safe, | 我觉得我和莎马不可能安全 |
[36:48] | alive, or even together if it weren’t | 活着 甚至是在一起 如果没有 |
[36:53] | for everything you’ve done for us over the years. | 你们这些年为我们做的一切 |
[37:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[37:05] | those, um — | 这些 |
[37:07] | those words seem so small compared to what you’ve done. | 这些话与你们的付出相比微不足道 |
[37:09] | Those words are plenty. | 这些话已足够 |
[37:11] | You’ve always looked out for us — | 你们一直照看着我们 |
[37:14] | you and Agent Navabi. | 你和纳瓦比探员 |
[37:16] | Now it’s our turn to look out for the two of you. | 现在轮到我们来照顾你们俩了 |
[37:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:42] | Where’s Samar? | 莎马在哪 |
[37:45] | Samar isn’t coming. | 莎马不来了 |
[37:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:49] | We, uh — We have a plan. We have, um — | 我们 我们有计划 我们… |
[37:53] | We have papers, money, a place to go. | 我们有护照 钱 可以去的地方 |
[37:56] | I-I think you, um — I think you misunderstood. | 我觉得 我觉得你误会了 |
[38:02] | Samar has new papers, | 莎马有新的护照 |
[38:05] | different place to go. | 不同的去处 |
[38:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:09] | You’re taking her away from me? | 你要把她从我身边带走 |
[38:12] | I’ll see to it she’s well cared for. | 我会保证她得到良好的照顾 |
[38:14] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[38:17] | I want to know where she is! | 我想知道她在哪 |
[38:20] | This is what she wants. | 这是她希望的 |
[38:22] | You tell me where she is. | 你告诉我她在哪 |
[38:30] | For what it’s worth, I tried to talk her out of it. | 无论如何 我试图劝她打消这个念头 |
[38:34] | I want to talk to her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[38:36] | Call her. I know you can. | 给她打电话 我知道你可以 |
[38:40] | She knew you’d insist. | 她知道你会坚持 |
[38:44] | Just hit “redial.” She’s waiting for your call. | 按重拨键 她在等你的电话 |
[39:03] | Aram? | 阿兰姆 |
[39:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[39:07] | W-What are you doing? We had a plan. | 你在干什么 我们有计划的 |
[39:09] | I know we did. | 我知道 |
[39:11] | What about what we said? | 那我们说过的那些呢 |
[39:12] | You and me, you know, we’re in this together. | 你和我 我们一起面对 |
[39:15] | You said it wasn’t my decision to make for you, | 你说我不该替你做决定 |
[39:17] | and you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[39:19] | But I need to make this decision for myself and what I need, | 但我需要为自己的所想和所需做决定 |
[39:22] | and I ne– | 而我需 |
[39:24] | I — I need to know that you’re safe… | 我需要知道你很安全 |
[39:26] | They won’t find us. | 他们不会找到我们的 |
[39:27] | …and that you’re happy. | 你很幸福 |
[39:29] | No, no, no. I can’t be happy without you. | 不 不 没有你我无法幸福 |
[39:37] | I won’t forget you. | 我不会忘记你的 |
[39:39] | I may forget everything else, but I won’t forget you. | 也许我会忘记其他事 但我不会忘记你 |
[39:43] | Who’s gonna t-take care of you if I’m not there? | 我不在谁来照顾你呢 |
[39:52] | I love you, Aram. | 我爱你 阿兰姆 |
[39:56] | No matter what happens, I won’t — | 无论发生什么 我不会 |
[39:58] | I won’t let you slip away. | 我不会让你从我脑中溜走 |
[40:26] | I’m sorry, Aram. | 我很抱歉 阿兰姆 |
[40:44] | I will never… | 这件事 |
[40:46] | forgive you for this. | 我永远不会原谅你 |
[40:52] | ♬日日夜夜 你我相爱♬ | |
[40:55] | ♬无论艰难险阻♬ | |
[40:57] | ♬无论可有明天♬ | |
[41:05] | ♬分分秒秒 你我相爱♬ | |
[41:08] | ♬无论何种阻碍♬ | |
[41:11] | ♬无论可有明天♬ | |
[41:18] | ♬无论可有明天♬ | |
[41:24] | ♬无论可有明天♬ | |
[41:28] | ♬无论可有明天♬ | |
[41:39] | ♬无论结果为何♬ | |
[41:43] | ♬爱如草原野火♬ | |
[41:45] | ♬无论可有明天♬ | |
[41:53] | ♬爱如狂飙冲刺♬ | |
[41:56] | ♬爱如上天馈赠♬ | |
[41:59] | ♬无论可有明天♬ | |
[42:06] | ♬无论可有明天♬ | |
[42:12] | ♬上帝见证 你我相爱♬ | |
[42:13] | ♬无论可有明天♬ |