时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Harold Cooper to see the president. | 哈罗德·库珀来见总统 |
[00:19] | Do you have any idea how this happened? | 你知道这一切是怎么回事吗 |
[00:21] | Sir, we don’t have much time. | 总统先生 我们没时间了 |
[00:22] | How Germany’s chief intelligence officer | 德国情报负责人怎么会在 |
[00:24] | could die in FBI custody? | 联调局监管下死亡 |
[00:26] | I don’t know, but Reddington does. | 我不知道 但雷丁顿知道 |
[00:27] | And he’ll tell us – if you stay his execution. | 如果您暂停死刑 他会告诉我们 |
[00:29] | We need to work together to keep this tragedy | 我们需要共同努力 避免这件事 |
[00:31] | from becoming a — a diplomatic crisis. | 成为一次外交危机 |
[00:33] | And we need our allies to know that everything will be done | 我们要让盟友知道 为了弄清事实 |
[00:36] | to find out what happened and to apprehend those responsible. | 抓住行凶者 我们愿意付出一切代价 |
[00:39] | Reddington knows who that is. | 雷丁顿知道行凶者是谁 |
[00:40] | Director Cooper, – I don’t think you understand | 库珀司长 我觉得你不明白 |
[00:42] | the sensitivity of this matter. | 这件事的敏感程度 |
[00:43] | You want everything to be done to find out what happened. | 你为了找出事件真相不惜一切代价 |
[00:45] | The only way to do that is to call off the execution. | 唯一的方法就是叫停执行死刑 |
[00:48] | You’re sure that Reddington knew how to stop the assassination. | 你确定雷丁顿知道如何阻止暗杀 |
[00:51] | I’m not. A man about to be executed will say anything. | 我不确定 要被处死的人什么都会说 |
[00:54] | That is not what happened here. | 现在的情况不是这样 |
[00:55] | He knew the truth, and you chose to ignore it. | 他知道真相 而你选择忽视真相 |
[00:57] | I suggest you watch your tone. | 我建议你注意你的口气 |
[00:59] | Ava Ziegler may have died in FBI custody, | 艾娃·齐格勒是在联调局监管下死亡 |
[01:01] | but she died because you refused to spare Reddington’s life. | 但那是因为你拒绝暂停雷丁顿的死刑 |
[01:03] | How dare you speak to me like that! | 你怎么敢这么跟我说话 |
[01:05] | Like I’m responsible for this?! | 难道我应该对此负责吗 |
[01:06] | I am the President of the United States! | 我可是美利坚合众国的总统 |
[01:09] | It’s too late for Ziegler, | 对齐格勒来说这一切都太晚了 |
[01:11] | but if you call off the execution, | 但如果你取消执行死刑 |
[01:12] | we will find her assassin. | 我们会找到刺杀她的人 |
[01:13] | I’ve given you my answer on that. | 我已经给过你答复了 |
[01:16] | Then let me give you mine. | 那让我来说一下我的答复 |
[01:17] | If you let Reddington die, | 如果你让雷丁顿死 |
[01:18] | I will be obligated to inform my German counterparts | 我就有责任告知德国方面 |
[01:20] | that their compatriot’s blood is on our hands | 我们的手上沾着他们同胞的血 |
[01:23] | a fact I’m certain they will consider an act of aggression. | 我相信他们会将这一事实看作是侵略行为 |
[01:26] | Is that a threat? | 你这是威胁吗 |
[01:28] | It gives me no pleasure to make it, | 虽然这么做我也不情愿 |
[01:30] | but, yes, sir, it is. | 但是 总统先生 这就是威胁 |
[01:31] | And if you don’t make that call in the next 60 seconds, | 如果接下来的六十秒里您仍没有拨通电话 |
[01:34] | I’ll make good on it. | 我就会履行我刚说的话 |
[01:35] | Do you have any final words? | 你有什么临终遗言吗 |
[01:42] | I’ll save my words for the next life. | 我还是把话留着下辈子说吧 |
[01:45] | On my instruction, the execution team | 按照我的指示 行刑团队 |
[01:48] | will administer the injection. | 将会开始注射 |
[02:15] | Please tell me someone’s gonna answer that. | 拜托告诉我有人会接电话 |
[02:22] | Yes? | 你好 |
[02:28] | 巴斯蒂安·莫罗 第20号 结局 | |
[02:39] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[02:57] | It’s Keen. | 是基恩 |
[02:57] | I can’t imagine what it must have been like being there. | 我无法想象在执行现场会是什么样 |
[03:01] | Hey, Liz. I’m here with Samar and Aram. | 莉斯 我和莎马还有阿兰姆在一起 |
[03:03] | – How are you holding up? – He did it. He called. | -你还好吗 -他做到了 他打来电话了 |
[03:06] | Who — Sorry. – What are you talking about? | 谁 抱歉 你在说什么 |
[03:09] | The President. He stopped it. | 总统 他叫停了行刑 |
[03:11] | – What do you mean? – The execution. | -你在说什么 -死刑 |
[03:13] | – He called it off. – Wait. Wait. Wait, wait. | -他叫停了行刑 -等等 等等 |
[03:15] | Mr. Reddington’s alive? | 雷丁顿先生还活着 |
[03:16] | They took out the IVs, and he just walked away. | 他们把静脉注射拔掉了 他就走出去了 |
[03:20] | That’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[03:21] | Did the warden say why the President did it? | 典狱长有没有说总统为什么暂停死刑 |
[03:23] | I don’t know if he got clemency or a stay or what. | 我不知道是赦免还是暂停 |
[03:27] | But all I know is he’s alive. | 但我知道他还活着 |
[03:29] | Will you tell Cooper? | 你们能通知库珀吗 |
[03:30] | I’m pretty sure he already knows. | 我确信他已经知道了 |
[03:32] | He was at the White House all night, | 他整晚都在白宫 |
[03:33] | trying to change the President’s mind. | 想要劝说总统回心转意 |
[03:35] | Diaz may have stayed his execution, | 迪亚兹也许只是暂停了行刑 |
[03:36] | but Cooper saved Reddington’s life. | 但库珀救了雷丁顿一命 |
[03:43] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:45] | You’ve given a psychopath a second lease on life. | 你给了一个混蛋第二次生命 |
[03:47] | The President made the right call. | 总统先生打那通电话是正确的 |
[03:50] | You put a gun to his head, and he cried “Uncle.” | 你用枪指着他的头 什么他都愿意说 |
[03:52] | What’s the hold-up? | 怎么回事 |
[03:54] | We’re good on our end. Just waiting on Terre Haute. | 我们这边没问题 在等特雷霍特的信号 |
[03:56] | You can go. Please. | 你可以走了 请吧 |
[04:02] | I don’t know how this ends for Reddington, | 我不知道雷丁顿的下场如何 |
[04:04] | but I know how it ends for you — | 但我知道你的下场 |
[04:06] | and it isn’t pretty. | 不会好 |
[04:08] | Harold. Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. | 哈罗德 见到你可真高兴 |
[04:11] | You remember Anna McMahon from Main Justice. | 你还记得司法部的安娜·麦克马翰吧 |
[04:13] | Yes. Like my first STD. | 当然 就像我第一次得性病一样难忘 |
[04:17] | You have not been granted clemency. | 你没有被赦免死刑 |
[04:19] | You’ve been given a stay — | 暂缓执行 |
[04:21] | 48 hours to find the person who killed Ava Ziegler. | 你有四十八小时找到杀害艾娃·齐格勒的人 |
[04:23] | If you succeed, your immunity agreement will be restored. | 如果成功 你的豁免协议会被恢复 |
[04:26] | If not, your execution will proceed. | 如果不成功 死刑仍将执行 |
[04:29] | Has that understanding been memorialized in writing? | 这些条款都白纸黑字写好了吗 |
[04:32] | I’m reviewing the paperwork now. | 我现在正在看这些文件 |
[04:33] | If Harold is satisfied with the language, we can proceed. | 如果哈罗德对条款无异议 我们就能继续 |
[04:36] | The particulars are as follows — | 一些细节如下 |
[04:38] | the press has been told the stay was granted to study | 媒体被告知暂缓执行的原因 |
[04:41] | the USP’s administration of lethal injection. | 是要研究《美国药典》中对注射死刑的规定 |
[04:44] | As far as they are concerned, | 按他们所得到的消息 |
[04:45] | you will remain in prison. | 你仍将继续被关在监狱 |
[04:47] | So whatever you do in the next 48 hours | 所以无论你在接下来的四十八小时要做什么 |
[04:49] | must be done in secret. | 都必须秘密进行 |
[04:51] | You will be in the custody of Director Cooper. | 你将受到库珀司长的监管 |
[04:53] | He is responsible for you. | 他对你负责 |
[04:55] | For his sake, I suggest you try your best not to kill, | 为了他好 我建议你在接下来的两天 |
[04:58] | maim, or torture anyone for the next two days. | 尽可能不要杀人 致人伤残或折磨他人 |
[05:00] | As long as I’m not left alone in a room with you, I’ll be fine. | 只要不把我和你放在一间屋子里 就没事 |
[05:03] | Is 48 hours enough time to find the assassin? | 四十八小时够找到刺客吗 |
[05:06] | I’d think it was more than enough time, | 我觉得那足够了 |
[05:08] | considering all your assurances | 毕竟你一直保证 |
[05:10] | that you knew how to apprehend him. | 你知道如何抓住那个人 |
[05:12] | Thank you, Harold. 48 hours is ample. | 谢谢你 哈罗德 四十八小时够了 |
[05:15] | During that time, you will wear an ankle monitor. | 在此期间 你将佩戴监控脚环 |
[05:17] | Both Director Cooper and I will know your location at all times. | 库珀司长和我会一直掌握你的位置信息 |
[05:21] | If you try and escape, we will find you. | 如果你试图逃跑 我们会找到你 |
[05:23] | If you disable the device, the director will be prosecuted | 如果你去掉了脚环 司长会被起诉 |
[05:26] | for aiding and abetting a fugitive. | 罪名是帮助和教唆逃犯 |
[05:28] | You have 48 hours. | 你有四十八小时 |
[05:32] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[05:33] | It was pubic lice. Crabs. | 第一次性病是阴虱 |
[05:36] | Caught them on Hammamet Beach in Tunisia. | 在突尼斯的哈马马特海滩得的 |
[05:38] | She was a Vassar girl | 一个瓦萨学院的姑娘 |
[05:39] | traveling with a bunch of pals from the French house. | 跟一群学法语的朋友旅行 |
[05:41] | Two years after graduation, | 毕业两年 |
[05:43] | and they were still making up for lost time. | 他们还在寻欢作乐弥补过去失去的时光 |
[05:45] | My God. What a weekend. | 天呐 那可真是让人难忘的周末 |
[05:47] | But like you, they get right in there | 但跟你一样 他们长驱直入 |
[05:49] | and feast away without mercy | 毫不留情地通宵欢宴 |
[05:51] | until you want to douse the whole area with kerosene | 直到后来 你想在那个部位洒满煤油 |
[05:55] | and set the little varmints on fire. | 一把火烧掉那些该死的臭虫 |
[05:57] | Sorry. You and the crabs, | 抱歉 我是说你和阴虱 |
[05:59] | not the Vassar girls. | 可不是瓦萨的姑娘们 |
[06:02] | You’ve been genuinely hospitable, | 您一直以来非常热情好客 |
[06:04] | but I sincerely hope we never meet again. | 但我真心希望我们不要再见面了 |
[06:08] | You’re a lucky man. | 你是个幸运的人 |
[06:10] | People make their own luck, some more than others. | 运气是自己创造的 有些人创造的比较多 |
[06:14] | I make a prodigious amount. | 我创造的异常多 |
[06:17] | What was this all about? | 你这是准备干什么 |
[06:19] | The President wants an assassin found. | 总统先生想要找到一个刺客 |
[06:23] | I know how to find him. | 我知道怎么找到他 |
[06:25] | Cooper doesn’t know it, but he might have done us a favor. | 库珀不知道的是 他可能反而帮我们了个忙 |
[06:27] | The stay makes it look like you actually want the assassin found. | 暂停行刑看起来像是你真心想要找到刺客 |
[06:31] | You know, I got into politics to root out corruption. | 你知道的 我投身政治是为了根除腐败 |
[06:34] | I was an idealist who was gonna change the world. | 我是一个想改变这个世界的理想主义者 |
[06:37] | – And you have, for the better. – Right. | -你确实是 为了这世界变得更好 -没错 |
[06:39] | Try telling that to the German people. | 这话说给德国人听听看 |
[06:41] | We did what we had to to keep you | 我们所做的一切都是为了 |
[06:42] | where the country needs you to be. | 让你留在这个国家需要你的位置上 |
[06:45] | So, Reddington — what’s our exposure? | 那雷丁顿 我们有暴露的可能吗 |
[06:48] | None. Our associate has obtained the second target | 没有 我们的人已经掌握了第二目标 |
[06:51] | and should have the dossier within the hour. | 一小时内应该就会拿到文件 |
[06:53] | Reddington knew Ziegler was gonna be killed. How? | 雷丁顿知道齐格勒会被杀 怎么知道的 |
[06:59] | And if he knew that, how can you be sure | 如果他知道那件事 你怎么能确定 |
[07:01] | he won’t know how to find our associate? | 他不知道如何找到我们的人 |
[07:07] | How’s the First Lady? | 第一夫人怎么样 |
[07:09] | That’s a problem for tomorrow. | 明天再担心这个吧 |
[07:10] | Today’s crisis is Reddington. | 今天的危机是雷丁顿 |
[07:13] | – 48 hours is a long time. – That’s the length of your stay. | -四十八小时可不短 -那是你签署的时间 |
[07:16] | I have a considerably shorter timetable in mind. | 我计划里的时间表会更短些 |
[07:18] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:20] | It means you have nothing to worry about. | 意思是你没什么可担心的 |
[07:28] | Good night, Mr. President. | 晚安 总统先生 |
[07:30] | Please give my regards to the First Lady. | 请带我向第一夫人问好 |
[08:06] | Ohh! I can’t believe you’re here! | 真不敢相信你出来了 |
[08:14] | Raymond, welcome back. | 雷蒙德 欢迎回来 |
[08:23] | – So where is he? – Who? | -所以他在哪儿 -谁 |
[08:26] | The assassin who killed the German spymaster. | 杀了德国情报人员的刺客 |
[08:29] | Ah! I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:31] | What? But you said — | 什么 但你说 |
[08:33] | I said what I had to to survive. | 我那么说只是为了能活命 |
[08:36] | Is it just me, or is this… | 只有我这么认为吗 这真的是 |
[08:38] | an absolutely spectacular night? | 多么美妙绝伦的夜晚啊 |
[08:42] | You seriously have no idea where he is? | 你真的完全不知道他在哪里吗 |
[08:45] | None whatsoever. | 全然不知 |
[08:46] | We only have 48 hours to find him. | 我们要在四十八小时内找到他 |
[08:55] | I suppose we should start looking. | 那么应该开始找了 |
[09:14] | I knew you dealt from the bottom of the deck, | 虽然我早知道你擅长骗人 |
[09:16] | but cheating death — well, that’s impressive. | 但这么蒙混死神…真是叹为观止 |
[09:19] | I didn’t cheat death. I cheated the President. | 我可没有蒙混死神 我只是欺骗了总统 |
[09:21] | Get the others. We’re on a clock. | 叫大家集合 时间紧迫 |
[09:23] | Man, am I glad to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[09:24] | Thank you for everything, Harold. | 感谢你所做的一切 哈罗德 |
[09:27] | What ever happened to telling him you knew he was an imposter? | 怎么还没告诉他你知道他冒名顶替 |
[09:30] | I didn’t get the chance to. | 没有找着机会 |
[09:32] | Didn’t get the chance or, uh, decided not to? | 是没有找着机会 还是不想问了 |
[09:37] | I’m gonna get Samar and Aram. | 我去叫莎马和阿兰姆 |
[09:49] | You’re incredible. | 你真棒 |
[09:50] | You can’t leave the bike in the living room. | 不能把自行车放在客厅 |
[09:52] | No, Your brain — it is incredible, | 不是说那个 你的大脑…非常棒 |
[09:55] | the way it’s been able to compensate. | 所采取的补偿策略 |
[09:56] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[09:57] | Actually, we haven’t, not — | 事实上 并没有 没有 |
[09:59] | Not this. These, uh — these incident reports. | 谈过这个 这些事件报告 |
[10:02] | My incident reports — the ones you fished out of my trash. | 我的事件报告 你从我垃圾桶里找来的 |
[10:05] | The cross-outs, the misspellings… | 圈出来的拼写错误 |
[10:07] | uh, organizing thoughts, expressing yourself. | 组织思维 表现了你的状态 |
[10:10] | You know, I know you had reached out to a speech pathologist, | 我知道你已经联系了一个语言病理医生 |
[10:13] | but I had — I had no idea how rapid the decline has been. | 但我…我之前不知道恶化得有多快 |
[10:16] | Now you know. | 现在知道了吧 |
[10:18] | We have to tell Mr. Cooper. | 我们必须告诉库珀先生 |
[10:20] | No, don’t have to do anything. | 不 我们什么都不必做 |
[10:22] | This is my choice. It is my problem. | 这是我的选择 这是我的问题 |
[10:24] | I know that you’re worried about me, | 我知道你担心我 |
[10:26] | but you have seen me in the field. | 但你也见识过我出外勤 |
[10:27] | I wouldn’t say it’s incredible, | 虽然算不上有多么杰出 |
[10:29] | but I am compensating, so please just let me handle it. | 但我确实在平衡了 所以让我自己处理吧 |
[10:33] | Reddington’s back. Cooper wants us. | 雷丁顿回来了 库珀叫我们过去 |
[10:39] | Let me — Let me get this straight. | 我…我直说了 |
[10:41] | You bluffed your way off death row? | 你虚张声势得以逃脱死刑 |
[10:43] | I exaggerated. | 我有所夸大 |
[10:44] | That you knew how to find the assassin, which you don’t. | 你说自己知道如何找到这位杀手 但实际上不知道 |
[10:47] | The Corsican is the last piece of a very complicated puzzle. | 科西嘉人是繁复拼图里的最后一片 |
[10:53] | The Corsican. Uh, Bastien Moreau? | 科西嘉人 巴斯蒂安·莫罗 |
[10:55] | Isn’t he the sociopath who tried to bomb the U.N.? | 他不是那个试图炸掉联合国的变态吗 |
[10:58] | – The very same. – Tried to bomb the U.N. | -就是他 -试图炸毁联合国 |
[11:00] | and killed Germany’s top spy. What’s the connection? | 杀死德国的间谍头头 有何联系 |
[11:03] | As I said, he is the last piece of the puzzle. | 我说了 他是拼图的最后一片 |
[11:06] | We’ve already gotten all the other pieces. | 其他小片我都已经到手 |
[11:09] | I’m quite confident we’ll get him. | 我挺自信能够抓到他 |
[11:11] | “We’ve” gotten the other pieces? | 其他小片已经到我们手上了吗 |
[11:12] | Yes. You have been instrumental in putting it together. | 没错 你们都在拼贴过程中起到了很大作用 |
[11:16] | After all, I was in prison. Except when I wasn’t. | 毕竟 我之前在监狱 但我也有不在的时候 |
[11:20] | Your competency evaluation — you requested it because | 能力评估…你提出接受评估是因为 |
[11:22] | you wanted to be transferred to that psych ward in Springfield. | 想要转移到春田镇那家精神病院 |
[11:25] | Indeed. One of Moreau’s few known associates was there. | 没错 莫罗一位鲜为人知的伙伴就在那儿 |
[11:29] | Mad as a hatter, but I had reason to hope | 彻底的疯子 但我有理由认为 |
[11:33] | that if Moreau were planning something big, | 假如莫罗在策划什么大事 |
[11:35] | the madman might have a lead to follow. | 这个疯子或许能提供线索 |
[11:38] | General…Shiro. | 四郎…将军 |
[11:41] | – The bug man. – Yes. Dr. Nikkila. | -造虫子的男人 -没错 尼克拉博士 |
[11:44] | People who poison the planet | 毒害这个星球的人 |
[11:45] | present a mortal danger that must be eliminated. | 会带来致命危险因此必须被消除 |
[11:49] | After you got the good doctor in custody, | 你们将这位好博士拘捕之后 |
[11:51] | Dembe discovered that he’d sent an ampule | 邓比发现他曾将一安瓿的毒虫液 |
[11:54] | of his toxic bug juice to Moreau in London. | 寄给伦敦的莫罗 |
[11:58] | Armed with the address, Dembe broke into his flat | 邓比照着地址闯进他的公寓 |
[12:02] | and found that Moreau had wired $5 million | 发现莫罗已将五百万美金 |
[12:06] | – to Axion Cryptosolutions. – The Cryptobanker. | -电汇给安轴密币公司 -加密银行家 |
[12:09] | Who deposited the money | 他把钱存进 |
[12:10] | in Jonas Kruger’s account at the Banque Vertrauen. | 乔纳斯·克鲁格在信托银行的账户 |
[12:13] | As payment for intel and his credentials | 换取情报和他的通行证 |
[12:15] | so that Moreau could get into Ava Ziegler’s hotel room. | 以便莫罗进入艾娃·齐格勒的酒店房间 |
[12:18] | Where he used the bug toxin to poison her | 赶在她将一份针对美国的遇袭计划文件 |
[12:19] | before she had a chance to meet with Senator Wade | 交给韦德议员之前 |
[12:22] | and present a dossier documenting an impending attack on America. | 在房间里用毒虫液给她下毒 |
[12:25] | Did you know all this from the start? | 你从一开始就知道吗 |
[12:27] | God, no. All I knew was that, without an immunity agreement, | 当然不知道 我只知道 如果没有豁免协议 |
[12:31] | I would have to leverage my way to freedom. | 我就只有用别的东西来换取自由之身 |
[12:33] | Luckily, that’s exactly what this conspiracy provided. | 很走运 这个阴谋刚好够用 |
[12:37] | A conspiracy to attack America how? | 袭击美国的阴谋 怎么袭击 |
[12:39] | I don’t know. And Moreau has the irksome habit | 不知道 而且莫罗总是能 |
[12:42] | of killing anyone who does. | 杀死任何知道的人 |
[12:44] | Or trying to. | 或是想要知道的人 |
[12:46] | We stopped the bomb at the U.N. from going off. | 我们阻止了联合国的炸弹爆炸 |
[12:49] | If Moreau was trying to kill someone | 如果莫罗当时想要杀死 |
[12:50] | who knew about the conspiracy, that person is still alive. | 这桩阴谋的知情者 那此人现在还活着 |
[12:54] | Could you please put that away? | 你能把枪拿走吗 |
[12:56] | As soon as I have the dossier. | 等我拿到档案再说 |
[12:59] | Aram, pull up the incident report from the attempted bombing. | 阿兰姆 把炸弹事件的事故报告调出来 |
[13:02] | I want a list of everyone who was in the conference room | 给我一个名单 内含当时每个在 |
[13:04] | where Moreau placed that device. | 莫罗放置炸弹的会议室的人 |
[13:06] | Copy. Here. | 收到 看这个 |
[13:08] | A diplomat? A member of the secretariat? | 外交官 秘书处的一名成员 |
[13:15] | Him! That’s him. Christopher Miles. | 他 是他 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 |
[13:18] | – Security consultant. – Former MI6. | -安全顾问 -前军情六处特工 |
[13:21] | If there is a dossier, | 如果真有那种档案 |
[13:23] | he’s precisely the kind of intelligence officer | 他就是会编写它的 |
[13:26] | who would compile it. | 情报官员 |
[13:28] | But he’s very discreet. | 但他非常谨慎 |
[13:30] | If we’re going to get to him, we’re going to need some help. | 我们需要一些帮助才能找到他 |
[13:41] | There’s a safe behind the mirror. | 镜子后面有个保险箱 |
[13:45] | Slowly. | 慢点过去 |
[14:02] | Step back! | 退后 |
[14:16] | How many copies are there? | 它还有多少副本 |
[14:18] | None. I destroyed the others. | 没有 我把其他的都销毁了 |
[14:20] | I so wish I could believe that. | 我也很希望我能相信你说的话 |
[14:23] | You have my word. | 我保证我说的是真的 |
[14:25] | And your word will be enough. | 有你的担保就够了 |
[14:36] | As soon as I’m satisfied | 等到我觉得 |
[14:39] | that you understand – the consequence of lying to me, | 你足够了解对我撒谎的后果之后 |
[14:43] | then your word will be just fine. | 你的担保才有可信度 |
[14:48] | So, do I have your word that this… | 所以 你能保证这是 |
[14:52] | is the only copy? | 唯一的副本吗 |
[15:01] | – Married his step daughter. – Uh-huh. Woody Allen. Yes. | -娶了他的继女 -伍迪·艾伦 太棒了 |
[15:05] | – He’s a Scientologist. – John Travolta. | -他是山达基教徒 -约翰·特拉沃尔塔 |
[15:07] | – The other one! The other one! – Tom Cruise. | -另一个 另一个 -汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[15:09] | – Yes! – Yes! | -正确 -太棒了 |
[15:11] | – “Fatal Attraction.” – Uh, Glenn Close. | -《致命诱惑》 -格伦·克洛斯 |
[15:12] | The guy in it. “China Syndrome.” | 男的 《中国综合症》 |
[15:15] | – Uh, the guy with the father. – What father? | -他爸也很有名 -什么 |
[15:17] | He got throat cancer from oral sex. | 他因为口交得了喉癌 |
[15:19] | What? Not Michael Douglas. | 什么 不是迈克尔·道格拉斯 |
[15:21] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[15:22] | Most people get it from smoking. | 大多数人是因为抽烟而导致喉癌 |
[15:23] | He got it from cunnilingus. | 他是因为舔阴 |
[15:25] | You should be dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[15:26] | Christopher Miles. Where might we find him? | 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 我们在哪里能找到他 |
[15:29] | Reddington? Raymond Reddington? | 雷丁顿 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[15:31] | Honey, what’s this all about? | 亲爱的 这是怎么回事 |
[15:32] | You must be Marty’s wife. | 你一定是马迪的妻子吧 |
[15:34] | He spoke of you so often during our time together in Greece. | 我们在希腊的时候他经常提起你 |
[15:37] | Uh, I-I didn’t know he was ever in Greece. | 我并不知道他曾经去过希腊 |
[15:40] | Come with me. Uh, I’ll get you the address. | 跟我来 我告诉你地址 |
[15:44] | Please excuse us. | 那我们先失陪了 |
[15:53] | How do you play? | 你们是怎么玩的 |
[15:54] | Greece? Really? | 希腊 认真的吗 |
[15:56] | What? You did speak of her. | 怎么了 你的确说过她的事 |
[15:59] | Or mentioned her. Over coffee that last day. | 至少提起过 最后一天喝咖啡的时候 |
[16:02] | Given the way you chewed through Mykonos, | 鉴于你在米克诺斯嚼烟草的方式 |
[16:05] | I’m surprised you don’t have throat cancer. | 我很惊讶你到现在还没得喉癌 |
[16:07] | What do you want with Miles? | 你找迈尔斯做什么 |
[16:08] | Information. That’s all. | 为了情报而已 |
[16:10] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[16:12] | I mean him no harm. | 我无意伤害他 |
[16:14] | But as my resurrection depends on my finding him, | 但只有找到他 我才能重获新生 |
[16:18] | I’ll harm anyone who stands in my way. | 挡我者死 |
[16:24] | A drink. | 喝的东西 |
[16:26] | No. | 不对 |
[16:28] | Drinking. | 喝东西 |
[16:30] | Thirsty. | 口渴 |
[16:31] | Good. | 猜对了 |
[16:37] | What we’re having. | 我们现在就是 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry. I-I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[16:43] | – Dembe. – It was “Having a nightmare.” | -邓比 -刚刚那是”做噩梦” |
[16:47] | Sorry to break things up, pal. | 抱歉打断你们的游戏 朋友们 |
[16:50] | Oh. Thank you for playing. | 谢谢你们陪我玩 |
[16:55] | Elizabeth, Christopher Miles works out of an address | 伊丽莎白 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯在 |
[16:58] | near Columbia Heights. | 哥伦比亚高地附近 |
[17:00] | Dembe is sending it to you now. | 邓比马上发地址给你们 |
[17:04] | 35 hours and counting. | 还有三十五小时 |
[17:06] | I’d say things are going quite well. | 我觉得一切都还挺顺利的 |
[17:08] | We should celebrate, yes? | 我们应该好好庆祝一下吧 |
[17:15] | You have it? | 到手了吗 |
[17:16] | – I do. – When do I get it? | -到手了 -什么时候能给我 |
[17:17] | As soon as I’m satisfied it’s the only copy, | 只要我能确认这是唯一一份 |
[17:21] | I’ll take it to the drop point. | 我就马上送到交货点 |
[17:23] | Good. Because we have a new problem | 很好 因为我们现在有新的问题 |
[17:24] | that requires your full attention — a loose end. | 需要你先全力解决 是一个疏漏 |
[17:28] | I don’t leave loose ends. | 我从来不会有疏漏 |
[17:30] | Yeah? Then why is Raymond Reddington | 是吗 那雷蒙德·雷丁顿为什么 |
[17:31] | telling the Department of Justice he can deliver | 告诉司法部 他可以交出 |
[17:33] | the assassin who killed Ava Ziegler? | 杀死艾娃·齐格勒的杀手 |
[17:36] | Raymond Reddington? | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[17:37] | He’s in prison, about to be executed. | 他在监狱里呢 都快被处决了 |
[17:40] | He’s out because he convinced the American government | 他出来了 因为他告诉美国政府 |
[17:43] | he can find you in the next 48 hours. | 他能在接下来四十八小时内找到你 |
[17:44] | You can’t let that happen. | 你不能被他找到 |
[17:46] | You want me to kill him. | 你想让我杀死他 |
[17:48] | Reddington knows everything. | 雷丁顿什么都知道 |
[17:49] | He’s jeopardizing our entire operation. | 他会破坏我们整个计划 |
[17:51] | We’ve come too far to stop now. | 我们都已经走到这一步了 |
[17:53] | – I’ll find him. – You won’t have to. | -我会找到他的 -不用麻烦 |
[17:57] | I know exactly where he is. | 我知道他在哪里 |
[18:07] | We got here to secure the perimeter | 我们过来拉好了警戒线 |
[18:08] | and heard screams coming from the second floor. | 听到二楼传来了尖叫声 |
[18:10] | I put a spotter across the way. | 我派了一位侦查员去对面看看 |
[18:11] | – Said he I.D.’d two figures — male. – Moreau? | -他说他看到两名男性 -莫罗 |
[18:14] | It could be he’s taking care of some unfinished business from the U.N. | 可能是他在处理联合国的一些未尽事宜 |
[18:17] | Our best guess is our perp is Bastien Moreau, | 我们认为我们的罪犯很可能是巴斯蒂安·莫罗 |
[18:20] | 60, white male. | 六十岁 白人男性 |
[18:21] | If it is him, he’s holding this man hostage. | 如果是他 他挟持了这名男性 |
[18:24] | Christopher Miles. We need them both alive. | 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 我们要活的 |
[18:26] | We’re breaching two separate entry points. | 我们要从两个入口突进 |
[18:28] | Team Alpha with Navabi. Team Bravo with me. | 一队跟着纳瓦比 二队跟我走 |
[18:31] | We’ve got civilians everywhere, so watch your step. | 街上有很多平民 大家小心点 |
[18:33] | Let’s make this fast. We breach on my go. | 我们速战速决 听我号令突入 |
[19:30] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联调局 不许动 |
[19:46] | Navabi, where’d he go? | 纳瓦比 他往哪里跑了 |
[19:48] | The fire escape. He’s gone. We need a medic, now! | 防火梯 他跑了 我们需要救护人员 |
[20:05] | Stay with me. Hold on. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[20:21] | – The dossier. – We’ll find the dossier. | -档案 -我们会找到档案的 |
[20:23] | – He has the dossier. – We’ll find it. | -他拿走了档案 -我们会找到的 |
[20:27] | Password. | 密码 |
[20:30] | Password? | 密码 |
[20:34] | Fox…glove. | 洋地黄 |
[20:37] | Foxglove? | 洋地黄 |
[20:41] | Hold on. Stay with me. | 坚持住 别晕过去 |
[20:51] | Can I get you anything else? | 还有其他需要吗 |
[20:52] | Yes. Some more deviled eggs and another Manhattan. | 再来一份魔鬼蛋和曼哈顿鸡尾酒 |
[20:55] | I thought one would suffice, but we’re celebrating, | 我本来以为一份就够了 但我们正在庆祝呢 |
[20:58] | and I definitely need another if I’m to get the job done. | 如果我要搞定这份活 我绝对需要再来一份 |
[21:05] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[21:07] | I just talked to Ressler. | 我刚和雷斯勒通过话了 |
[21:08] | Moreau got to Miles before we could. | 莫罗在我们之前找到了迈尔斯 |
[21:10] | Now he’s dead, and Moreau got away. | 现在他死了 莫罗也逃跑了 |
[21:12] | – And the dossier? – Gone. | -档案呢 -不见了 |
[21:14] | You were right about Miles. He compiled it. | 你对迈尔斯的说法没错 是他编写的 |
[21:16] | Before he died, he told Samar it was password-protected. | 他死之前 告诉莎马那是有密码保护的 |
[21:19] | Did he give her the password? | 那他告诉她密码了吗 |
[21:20] | Yes. “Foxglove.” | “洋地黄” |
[21:23] | But it doesn’t do us much good if we don’t have the dossier. | 但是我们没有档案也没用 |
[21:26] | Foxglove. | 洋地黄 |
[21:35] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[21:38] | It’s so nice to finally make your acquaintance. | 很高兴终于亲眼见到你了 |
[21:46] | Do you like magic? I love magic. | 你喜欢魔术吗 我超喜欢 |
[21:49] | Card tricks, coin tricks, close-up magic. | 纸牌戏法 硬币戏法 近景魔术 |
[21:52] | Even those guys with the tigers. | 甚至还有那些耍老虎的人 |
[21:55] | I heard they trained their cubs by masturbating them. | 我听说他们靠帮那些野兽手淫来训练他们 |
[21:58] | Is that even conceivable? | 你敢想象吗 |
[22:00] | I’m sure it’s just a vicious rumor. | 那肯定是一些恶毒的谣传 |
[22:02] | But talk about a commitment to one’s craft. | 但是说到艺高人胆大 |
[22:04] | A tiger? Quite a handful. | 老虎 可真是不小呢 |
[22:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:08] | You. You’re the tiger. | 你 你就是老虎 |
[22:12] | A wild creature someone is trying to stroke. | 一头正被人调教的野兽 |
[22:15] | A magic trick is a con, and you’re the mark | 魔术是骗局 你就是一个复杂魔术中 |
[22:19] | in the middle of a very complicated one. | 最重要的欺骗目标 |
[22:22] | And the only reason I’m still alive is because you know it. | 我到现在还活着 就是因为你也清楚 |
[22:26] | You could have tracked me down anywhere. | 你可以跟踪我到任何地方 |
[22:28] | In a dark alley, in the bathtub. | 在小黑巷里 或者浴室 |
[22:31] | Instead, you came here, to a public place. | 可是你来了这里 公共场所 |
[22:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:36] | Because you know you’re being had. | 因为你知道你也是目标 |
[22:42] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[22:43] | Let’s start with how you found me. | 就说说你怎么找到我的吧 |
[22:44] | You were given access to the signal from my ankle monitor. | 有人给了你我监视器的定位信号 |
[22:49] | Who has the access to that? | 谁有这个信号 |
[22:51] | You tell me. | 你来说 |
[22:52] | My contract is with the Black Fist. | 我的联系人是黑拳的人 |
[22:56] | Ava Ziegler stood between them | 艾娃·齐格勒阻碍了 |
[23:00] | and the resurgence of German nationalism. | 德国民族主义的复活 |
[23:03] | Pick a card, any card. | 选一张牌 随便一张 |
[23:06] | How do you fit into this? | 你与此事有何关系 |
[23:07] | I don’t. | 无关 |
[23:09] | But I can show you how the trick works, | 但我可以告诉你魔术原理 |
[23:12] | which is why she wants you to kill me. | 所以她才想让你杀我 |
[23:15] | – She? – I know her as Anna McMahon. | -她是谁 -我知道的名字是安娜·麦克马翰 |
[23:19] | Red hair, green eyes, no heart. | 红发碧眼 没有心肝 |
[23:22] | The magician who made you think you were furthering your agenda | 那个让你以为你的计划在推进的魔术师 |
[23:26] | when, in fact, you were furthering hers. | 可事实上 是你在推进她的 |
[23:29] | We have the same agenda. | 我们目标一致 |
[23:31] | Killing Ziegler advanced it. | 杀死齐格勒就是进展 |
[23:35] | And Christopher Miles? | 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯呢 |
[23:37] | He knew too much. | 他知道太多了 |
[23:38] | And his dossier? | 他的档案呢 |
[23:39] | Well, now you also know too much. | 现在你知道的也太多了 |
[23:43] | I know you haven’t read it, because you can’t decrypt it. | 我知道你还没看 因为你解不开 |
[23:47] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[23:56] | You think a terrorist group hired you to kill Ava Ziegler | 你以为是恐怖分子组织雇你去杀齐格勒 |
[24:00] | because she uncovered a plot to resurrect German nationalism. | 因为她发现了一个德国民族主义复兴计划 |
[24:04] | I think someone in the U.S. Government hired you to kill her | 我认为是美国政府的人雇你杀她 |
[24:08] | because she uncovered a plot against this country. | 因为她发现了一个伤害这个国家的阴谋 |
[24:13] | But there’s only one way to know for sure. | 但只有一个方法证实 |
[24:47] | I never like to know how a magic trick works. | 我从来不喜欢知道魔术原理 |
[24:51] | Spoils everything. | 剧透太多 |
[24:58] | This has been quite enlightening. | 这次对话信息量不少 |
[25:01] | For you. | 那是对你来说 |
[25:03] | How about returning the favor by letting me read it? | 既然欠我一次 不如让我看看怎么样 |
[25:06] | I’m letting you live. | 我不杀你 |
[25:10] | That’s favor enough. | 这就是还你一次了 |
[25:23] | Is it sexual assault with a tiger? | 对老虎算是性侵吗 |
[25:27] | Apparently, one of the divine creatures thought so. | 显然其中一个是这么认为的 |
[25:29] | Mauled one of those guys. | 打了其中一个 |
[25:31] | Looks like Moreau might do the same. | 看来莫罗也要做一样的事 |
[25:34] | – Elizabeth. – We got nothin’. | -伊丽莎白 -什么线索都没有 |
[25:36] | No leads on the Corsican. | 科西嘉人也不知道在哪 |
[25:38] | I know his next target. | 我知道他的下一个目标 |
[25:40] | How? Who? | 怎么知道的 是谁 |
[25:42] | Uh, hold on. | 等等 |
[25:45] | Cooper and Ressler are here. I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 库珀和雷斯勒在这里 我开免提 |
[25:47] | Okay, say that again. | 好 再说一遍 |
[25:49] | You said you know Moreau’s next target? | 你说你知道莫罗的下一个目标 |
[25:51] | – Anna McMahon. – From Main Justice? | -安娜·麦克马翰 -司法部的那个 |
[25:54] | Why do you think he would go after her? | 你为什么觉得他会杀她 |
[25:55] | Because she just sent him to kill me. | 因为她刚刚派他来杀我 |
[25:58] | – Okay. What? – A tactical error | -好吧 什么 -她的战略失误 |
[26:00] | she’ll pay for with her miserable life, | 她会为此失去她的贱命 |
[26:02] | unless you roll out or scurry on over | 除非你们出动 赶过去 |
[26:05] | or whatever it is you do. | 完成你们的职责什么的 |
[26:06] | You have a lot of explaining to do. | 你有很多事需要解释 |
[26:08] | And I’ll have plenty of time to explain it once he’s captured. | 等他被抓了 我有的是时间解释 |
[26:12] | Notify McMahon’s office. | 通知麦克马翰的办公室 |
[26:14] | Find out where she is and roll units | 找到她的位置 派小队 |
[26:15] | to her work and home addresses. | 去她办公室和住址 |
[26:16] | – Have you seen Samar? -Not since the raid. | -见到莎马了吗 -行动后就没见了 |
[26:19] | After what happened, I wouldn’t blame her | 发生了那样的事 我也能理解 |
[26:20] | – if she needed some time. – Neither would I, | -她想单独待一会儿 -我也理解 |
[26:21] | but without saying anything? | 但至少该说一声 |
[26:24] | Ressler, Keen. Find McMahon. | 雷斯勒 基恩 你们去找麦克马翰 |
[26:27] | Aram, you and I will find Navabi. | 阿兰姆 你和我去找纳瓦比 |
[26:55] | Where the hell have you been? | 你跑哪去了 |
[26:57] | – Slight delay. – We need results fast. | -耽误了点时间 -我们需要速度 |
[27:00] | You want me to handle Reddington. | 你要我处理雷丁顿 |
[27:03] | That takes time. | 那需要时间 |
[27:04] | But as promised, Mr. Miles is no longer a liability. | 但如我保证的 迈尔斯先生已经处理了 |
[27:09] | And his dossier is in my possession. | 他的档案也在我这里了 |
[27:12] | And there are no copies? | 没有备份 |
[27:15] | None. | 没有 |
[27:16] | It’s at the drop site for you. | 就放在回收点 |
[27:18] | And now…I’m gonna go and deal with Reddington. | 现在 我要去处理雷丁顿的事 |
[27:22] | Call me when it’s done. | 结束了打给我 |
[27:32] | How much does Reddington know? | 雷丁顿知道多少 |
[27:33] | – Why? – Moreau paid him a visit. | -怎么 -莫罗找过他了 |
[27:36] | It was supposed to be conclusive. And it wasn’t. | 本来该结束了 但并没有 |
[27:38] | And you’re worried he may have turned. | 你担心他可能背叛了 |
[27:41] | Depends how much Reddington knows. | 这取决于雷丁顿知道多少 |
[27:44] | Well, you should assume he knows too much. | 你应该假设他知道得太多了 |
[28:47] | Excuse me! You dropped something. | 不好意思 你东西掉了 |
[28:50] | – What? – You dropped something. | -什么 -你东西掉了 |
[29:02] | Yes. I understand. Yes. | 是的 我明白 是的 |
[29:06] | My office keeps trying to reach me, and now is not the — | 我的办公室一直在尝试联系我 但现在不是 |
[29:09] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[29:11] | Just tell them something came up and — | 告诉他们发生了些事 以及 |
[29:16] | uh, yeah. I need to call you back. | 是的 我先挂了 |
[29:22] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[29:24] | But I thought I should bring the dossier to you myself. | 但我想我应该亲自把档案带给你 |
[29:34] | The office still can’t find her. | 办公室还是联系不到她 |
[29:35] | She’s still not answering her cell. | 她还是没接电话 |
[29:36] | Moreau is motivated by some warped political idealism. | 莫罗是被一些扭曲的政治理想主义激励的 |
[29:40] | He’s a nationalist. | 他是个民族主义者 |
[29:41] | So why target a deputy A.G. like Anna McMahon? | 所以为什么要攻击像安娜·麦克马翰这样的副司法部长 |
[29:45] | We’ll find her, Keen. We’re about two minutes out. | 我们会找到她的 基恩 我们还有两分钟车程 |
[29:47] | And why go after Reddington? How does he fit in? | 为什么要追杀雷丁顿 跟他有什么关系 |
[29:52] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:53] | I read the dossier. | 我看了档案 |
[29:56] | You told me you were part of the Black Fist, | 你告诉我你是黑拳的人 |
[30:00] | that my targets were obstacles to German nationalism. | 我的目标对象都是德国民族主义路上的绊脚石 |
[30:04] | But that’s not true at all, is it? | 但这都是假的 不是吗 |
[30:08] | – Please. – You lied to me. | -拜托 -你骗了我 |
[30:09] | – No! – You used me. | -没有 -你利用了我 |
[30:12] | That’s not true. | 我没有 |
[30:14] | Then why does this dossier | 那为什么这个档案里 |
[30:16] | outline a plot against the Americans? | 写着对抗美国人的阴谋 |
[30:23] | What do you do for the American government? | 你为美国政府做什么 |
[30:28] | Why are you plotting against your own country? | 为什么你密谋对抗自己的国家 |
[30:35] | Expecting someone? | 在等人吗 |
[30:42] | No! Please don’t shoot! Please! | 没有 求求你别开枪 求求你 |
[30:44] | I-I came home, and he was in the house. | 我回到家 他就在屋里 |
[30:45] | I-I don’t know who he is. I didn’t see his face. | 我不知道他是谁 我没看到他的脸 |
[30:47] | I-I didn’t see his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[30:49] | – Who’s she? – I have no idea. | -她是谁 -我不知道 |
[30:54] | That’s him! He’s on the move! | 就是他 他在逃跑 |
[31:09] | Stop! FBI! | 别动 联调局 |
[31:26] | FBI! I said stop! | 联调局 我说了别动 |
[31:28] | Hands where I can see them! Show me your hands! | 手举起来 把手举起来 |
[31:35] | She said hands. | 她说了手举起来 |
[31:41] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 放松 放松 |
[31:45] | I’ve got a weapon at my waist. | 我腰部有枪 |
[31:48] | Turn around. Put your hands on the car. | 转身 把手放在车上 |
[31:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:56] | Bastien Moreau, you’re under arrest. | 巴斯蒂安·莫罗 你被捕了 |
[31:59] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[32:01] | You did all that work to change your face, | 你费尽心思改头换面 |
[32:02] | and look where it got you. | 看看你现在的处境 |
[32:04] | I’m gonna be a great asset for you. | 我对你来说会很有用 |
[32:08] | I know a secret. | 我知道一个秘密 |
[32:20] | – Where’d it come from? – It came from the north. | -从哪开的枪 -北面 |
[33:04] | I heard about what happened. | 我听说了发生了什么事 |
[33:07] | How Miles died in your arms. I — I’m so sorry. | 迈尔斯死在你臂膀中 我很遗憾 |
[33:11] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[33:18] | Yeah, I didn’t know you smoked. | 我不知道你抽烟 |
[33:20] | I don’t. I quit five years ago. | 我不抽 我在五年前就戒了 |
[33:29] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[33:30] | Uh, Moreau is dead. | 莫罗死了 |
[33:32] | Mr. Reddington’s immunity agreement is being restored. | 雷丁顿先生的赦免协议恢复了 |
[33:37] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[33:39] | What? | 什么 |
[33:41] | Die in my arms. That makes it sound peaceful. | 死在我臂膀中 这听起来很平和 |
[33:44] | Like I was there for him. Like I protected him. | 像我守着他 我保护着他 |
[33:47] | I’m sure you did. | 我确信你的确这么做了 |
[33:50] | You always give people the benefit of the doubt, | 你一直为人们做无罪推定 |
[33:52] | even when they don’t deserve it. | 即使有些人并不值得 |
[33:54] | Which you do. | 而你值得 |
[33:57] | See? | 看吧 |
[34:07] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[34:11] | It was like a blinding light. | 就像一道炫目的光芒 |
[34:14] | A white-out or… | 一片白 |
[34:16] | sensory deprivation — something. | 感官被剥夺之类的 |
[34:18] | It doesn’t matter, but the point is — | 这不重要 重要的是 |
[34:19] | the only point is… | 唯一重要的是 |
[34:22] | that one minute, | 在那一分钟 |
[34:24] | I could have protected Miles and arrested Moreau, | 我本可以保护迈尔斯并逮捕莫罗 |
[34:27] | and the next, Moreau was gone, | 紧接着莫罗逃跑了 |
[34:29] | and Miles was dying in the arms | 而迈尔斯死在了 |
[34:31] | of the person responsible for his death. | 使他丧命之人的臂膀里 |
[34:33] | You are not responsible. | 不是你的错 |
[34:35] | You tried to help me… | 你试过帮我 |
[34:36] | Moreau is. He shot him. | 是莫罗的错 他开的枪 |
[34:38] | …to get me to do the right thing, to tell Cooper. | 让我去做正确的事 告诉库珀 |
[34:40] | Christopher Miles is not dead because of you. | 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯不是因你而死 |
[34:44] | Aram, you always do the right thing. | 阿兰姆 你总是做正确的事 |
[34:48] | It’s time for me to do the right thing. I’m… | 现在也轮到我做正确的事了 我… |
[34:53] | I’m going to tell Cooper. | 我要去告诉库珀 |
[34:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:59] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[35:02] | I am sure he’ll understand. | 我敢肯定他会理解 |
[35:05] | – Yeah. I know he will. – Right? | -嗯 我知道他会的 -对吧 |
[35:08] | See? That’s right. | 看见了吧 这就对了 |
[35:11] | Listen. Everything’s gonna work out, okay? | 听着 一切都会好起来的 好吗 |
[35:14] | It’s gonna be just fine. It’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 都会没事的 |
[35:27] | The new immunity agreement is identical | 新的赦免协议和之前2013年9月 |
[35:29] | to the ill-advised one signed in September 2013. | 签署的那份考虑不周的一模一样 |
[35:32] | You mean the one that saved your life? | 你是说救了你一命的那份 |
[35:35] | Because of it, Reddington is our C.I. | 正因为那份协议 雷丁顿成了我们的线人 |
[35:36] | Because he’s our C.I., | 因为他是我们的线人 |
[35:38] | we were able to prevent Bastien Moreau from killing you. | 我们才能阻止巴斯蒂安·莫罗谋杀你 |
[35:41] | I want to highlight three conditions. | 我想强调三个条件 |
[35:43] | One, if you acknowledge the agreement, it is revoked. | 第一 如果你承认有这份协议 协议废除 |
[35:46] | Two, if Reddington commits a crime, it is revoked. | 第二 一旦雷丁顿犯罪 协议废除 |
[35:49] | And three, if any members of the Task Force | 第三 如果特别小组的任何成员 |
[35:51] | are aware that Reddington is committing a crime, | 知道雷丁顿在犯罪 |
[35:53] | they will be prosecuted as co-conspirators. | 他们就会以同谋的罪名被起诉 |
[35:56] | And the young man Reddington met in prison — | 那雷丁顿在监狱遇到的那个年轻人 |
[35:59] | Vontae Jones? | 旺缇·琼斯呢 |
[36:00] | Yes. Mr. Jones will be paroled as a condition of this agreement. | 没错 根据协议琼斯先生将被保释 |
[36:03] | But let me be very clear. | 但让我把话讲清楚 |
[36:05] | We do not work for Raymond Reddington. | 我们不为雷蒙德·雷丁顿工作 |
[36:07] | He works for us. And by “Us,” I mean me. | 他为我们工作 而这里的”我们”是指我 |
[36:11] | Because once you sign, my job will be | 因为一旦你签字 我的工作就是 |
[36:13] | to oversee the Task Force for Main Justice. | 帮司法部监管特别小组 |
[36:17] | I’m looking forward to that. | 我非常期待 |
[36:19] | Your sarcasm is duly noted. | 我注意到你的讽刺了 |
[36:21] | And yet, I’m being completely genuine. | 但是我说的全是真心话 |
[36:25] | You want me to take the job. | 你想让我接受这份工作 |
[36:26] | I do, because it’s proven to be one | 是的 因为这份工作 |
[36:28] | with an extraordinarily high mortality rate. | 有极高的殉职率 |
[36:31] | Shall we sign? | 我们签字吧 |
[36:42] | It’s official. He’s back. | 正式生效 他回来了 |
[36:44] | Not quite. | 还差一点 |
[36:46] | First, he has to break out of prison. | 首先 他需要先越狱 |
[36:49] | We begin tonight with a developing story. | 今晚首先为大家带来一则后续报道 |
[36:51] | Notorious fugitive Raymond Reddington | 臭名昭著的逃犯雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[36:53] | is once again on the loose | 又一次逍遥法外 |
[36:54] | after a daring escape from federal custody. | 在联邦监管下实行了一次大胆的越狱 |
[36:57] | Moments ago, a Justice Department official | 不久之前 司法部发言人 |
[36:59] | issued the following statement. | 发表了以下声明 |
[37:01] | After collapsing in his cell earlier today, | 今天早些时候他在监狱晕倒后 |
[37:01] | 死刑犯越狱 雷蒙德·雷丁顿越狱 | |
[37:03] | prison officials were transporting Raymond Reddington | 狱警将雷蒙德·雷丁顿转移至 |
[37:05] | to a nearby hospital for observation. | 附近医院接受观察治疗 |
[37:07] | While en route, Reddington overtook | 在去医院的途中 雷丁顿干掉了 |
[37:10] | two EMTs and a prison escort. | 两位急救人员和一位随行狱警 |
[37:12] | Reddington, who was just moments away from execution | 雷丁顿在即将接受注射死刑时 |
[37:15] | when concerns over the drugs used in lethal injection | 因对死刑使用的致命注射药物有所顾虑 |
[37:18] | resulted in a stay of execution, | 而导致死刑的延期执行 |
[37:20] | has once again been placed on the FBI’s Most Wanted List. | 因此雷丁顿再次成了联调局的头号通缉犯 |
[37:23] | Well, that was a long three months. | 真是漫长的三个月 |
[37:25] | – Thank God it’s over. – Almost over. | -感谢上帝结束了 -几乎结束了 |
[37:28] | You still haven’t explained why Anna McMahon | 你依然没解释为什么安娜·麦克马翰 |
[37:30] | wanted to kill you or why the Corsican tried to kill her. | 想杀你或是为什么那个科西嘉人要杀她 |
[37:34] | I don’t know what the plot against this country is, | 我不知道针对这个国家的阴谋是什么 |
[37:37] | but I do know she’s orchestrating it. | 但我知道她是幕后主使 |
[37:40] | The Assistant Attorney General, | 司法部长助理 |
[37:42] | a top Justice Department official, | 司法部的高官 |
[37:44] | plotting against America. | 密谋针对美国 |
[37:45] | She sent Moreau after me | 她派莫罗追杀我 |
[37:47] | because she thinks I know more than I do. | 是因为她以为我知道的更多 |
[37:50] | As she could track me through my ankle monitor, | 鉴于她能追踪我的脚踝监控器 |
[37:53] | I was unusually vulnerable. | 我异常脆弱 |
[37:55] | Fortunately, Moreau turned out to be | 所幸的是 结果发现莫罗是个 |
[37:57] | a man of deep political conviction — | 是一个政治信念极度坚定的人 |
[38:00] | a nationalist who killed for that cause and that cause only. | 他会为了民族主义杀人 也只为民族主义杀人 |
[38:04] | McMahon hired him under false pretenses. | 麦克马翰以编造的理由雇佣了他 |
[38:07] | When I set him straight, he went to settle the score. | 我点醒他之后 他就去算账了 |
[38:10] | And got his brains blown out for his troubles. | 还为此害得自己脑袋开花 |
[38:13] | We, uh — We have no leads on his killer. | 我们没有任何有关枪手的线索 |
[38:16] | And you won’t get any. | 你们也不会找到 |
[38:18] | His killer has… friends in high places. | 杀害他的枪手 在高层有关系 |
[38:23] | – Thank you. – For what? | -谢谢 -谢什么 |
[38:27] | – You said we had no exposure. – I’m not sure we do. | -你说我们没有暴露 -我不能肯定我们暴露了 |
[38:30] | Which means you’re not sure we don’t. | 也就是说你也不能肯定我们没有暴露 |
[38:31] | Until I do, I’m overseeing the Task Force. | 我会一直监视特别小组 直到得出结论 |
[38:34] | Everything they know, I’ll know. | 他们手中的所有情报我都会知道 |
[38:35] | As long as Anna McMahon is sniffing up our skirts, | 只要安娜·麦克马翰还在监视我们 |
[38:39] | an abundance of caution will not be enough. | 我们再谨慎也不为过 |
[38:42] | If we’re gonna uncover the true nature of the conspiracy, | 要揭露这场阴谋背后的真相 |
[38:46] | we’ll have to engage in active disinformation. | 我们就必须主动传递假情报 |
[38:50] | Lie to Main Justice about what we’re doing. | 对司法部隐瞒我们的行动 |
[38:52] | Wouldn’t it be easiest just to arrest her? | 直接逮捕她不是更简单吗 |
[38:54] | Based on what? My word against hers? | 基于什么 我的一家之言 |
[38:57] | The dossier was proof. | 档案就是证据 |
[38:59] | Moreau confronted McMahon with it. | 莫罗带着档案当面质问了麦克马翰 |
[39:00] | Now he’s dead, and it’s gone. | 但现在他死了 东西也不见了 |
[39:02] | Or in her possession. | 或者是被她拿走了 |
[39:04] | Moreau read the dossier. | 莫罗看过档案内容 |
[39:05] | As far as I know, he didn’t tell anyone | 据我所知 他在死前 |
[39:07] | what was in it before he died. | 没有告诉任何人档案的内容 |
[39:08] | But he had the only copy, and now it’s missing. | 但唯一一份在他手里 现在不知所踪 |
[39:13] | You better find out where it is. | 你最好找到东西在哪里 |
[39:18] | It’ll all be over soon. | 这一切很快就会结束的 |
[39:21] | We have our work cut out for us. | 我们眼前的任务清晰明了 |
[39:22] | We know there are people plotting against our country, | 我们知道有人在密谋针对我们的国家 |
[39:25] | and at least three people have been murdered | 已经有至少三个人被杀了 |
[39:26] | to keep that plot secret. As is all too often the case, | 只为了让这个秘密不外泄 和往常一样 |
[39:29] | we’re looking straight down the barrel | 我们正直面着 |
[39:30] | of what’s wrong with the world. | 这世界最黑暗的威胁 |
[39:32] | But tonight, we’re also witness to something pretty great — | 但今晚 我们也见证了一件令人欣喜的事 |
[39:37] | that the man we hate to love | 我们又爱又恨的那个人 |
[39:40] | lives to fight another day. | 又活过了一天 |
[39:43] | Yes. Well, thank you, Harold. | 是的 谢谢你 哈罗德 |
[39:46] | Call me when you have a lead. | 有线索了打电话给我 |
[39:48] | I’m wheels up in 45. | 我四十五分钟后起飞 |
[39:51] | – Where are you going? – I have no earthly idea. | -你要去哪 -我完全不知道 |
[39:54] | Anywhere but here. | 只要不是这里就行 |
[39:56] | I’d forgotten how much this place | 我都忘了这是一个 |
[39:58] | reeks of stress and anxiety… | 充满了压力 焦虑 |
[40:01] | deodorized body odor and old coffee. | 除臭过的体味和隔夜咖啡的地方了 |
[40:10] | Was he talking… about me? | 他说的 是我吗 |
[40:15] | I’m going to talk to Cooper. | 我要去告诉库珀了 |
[40:17] | Right. Of course. Do you want me to come with you? | 好 当然 要我跟你一起去吗 |
[40:20] | No. I’ll do it. | 不用 我自己去 |
[40:23] | Hey, it’s, it’s the right thing to do. | 你这么做 是正确的 |
[40:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:32] | Hey. You never answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[40:34] | The reason you didn’t ask him who he really is, | 你没有问他真实身份的原因 |
[40:37] | was it because you didn’t get the chance to | 是因为你没有机会问 |
[40:38] | or because you decided not to? | 还是因为你决定不问了 |
[40:41] | I decided not to. | 我决定不问了 |
[40:44] | You’re just gonna let it go? You’re okay with that? | 你就这么放下了 你能接受吗 |
[40:49] | I am. And I hope you are, too. | 我能 我希望你也能 |
[41:09] | Do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[41:10] | Of course. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[41:16] | I’m leaving the Task Force. | 我要离开特别小组了 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:23] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[41:27] | May I ask why? | 我能问问为什么吗 |
[41:28] | No. | 不能 |
[41:32] | Is there anything I can do to change your mind? | 我能做什么来改变你的决定吗 |
[41:36] | I’ve loved working here. | 我很喜欢在这里工作 |
[41:39] | The cases, everyone’s dedication. | 处理案子 大家都很专注 |
[41:42] | And I met Aram. | 我还遇见了阿兰姆 |
[41:45] | Then why leave? | 那为什么要离开 |
[41:49] | Because…it’s time. | 因为 是时候了 |
[41:55] | Thank you for everything. | 感谢你做的一切 |