时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Sir, ma’am, come with me, please. | 先生 女士 请跟我来 |
[00:11] | – Excuse me? – Step out of line and follow me. | -什么 -离开队伍跟我来 |
[00:14] | – Follow you where? – We’ve been in line for nearly an hour. | -跟你去哪 -我们排了快一个小时的队了 |
[00:15] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[00:15] | I can help you right here. | 我可以在这帮你们办 |
[00:17] | Oh, my Go– Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:19] | Thank you. Oof! | 谢谢 |
[00:23] | Yeah, my wife’s due in two weeks. | 我妻子两周内就要生产了 |
[00:25] | So I’m sure you’re ready to get out of here and off your feet. | 我肯定你们准备好离开这出发了 |
[00:27] | Seriously, we may have to name the baby after you. | 说真的 我们可能会用你的名字给孩子起名的 |
[00:31] | So, we have Angela… | 你们是来自蒙特利尔的 |
[00:32] | …and Russell Chambers of Montreal. | 安吉拉和罗素·钱伯斯 |
[00:34] | What brings you to the nation’s capital? | 你们来首都做什么 |
[00:36] | We’re on our babymoon. | 我们是来度产前蜜月的 |
[00:37] | Gonna see her sister here in D.C. | 来华盛顿看看她姐姐 |
[00:38] | and then drive up to New York City. | 然后开车去纽约市 |
[00:42] | Welcome back to the United States. | 欢迎回到美国 |
[00:52] | You look like you’re about ready to pop. | 你看上去准备好要生了 |
[00:53] | Any problems on the way? | 路上有什么问题吗 |
[00:55] | None. Just get it out. | 没有 赶紧拿出来吧 |
[01:42] | Sarkany. | 萨坎尼 |
[01:44] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[01:46] | Another flawless delivery. | 又一次完美的运输 |
[01:47] | I’ll celebrate tonight. Like a proud papa. | 我今晚会庆祝一下的 就像骄傲的父亲 |
[01:58] | 马尔科·扬科维奇 第58号 | |
[02:09] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[02:10] | I got your message. What’s the news? | 我收到了你的信息 有什么消息 |
[02:11] | Dr. Nikkila’s files. | 尼克拉博士的文件 |
[02:13] | I got an address to where the stuff was sent. | 我找到了东西被寄去的地址 |
[02:15] | An address, not a name? | 是个地址 没有名字吗 |
[02:16] | Michael Falkirk. | 迈克尔·福尔柯克 |
[02:17] | An alias. But I have an address in London. | 是个假名 不过我拿到了一个伦敦的地址 |
[02:20] | – You need to go there. – What do you want me to do with him? | -你得过去 -你想让我对他做什么 |
[02:23] | Nothing, not until we know what he plans to do with the toxin. | 什么都不做 直到我们知道他打算怎么用那毒药 |
[02:26] | I’d love to have something to trade the government | 我想搞到点什么与政府进行交易 |
[02:28] | in exchange for my freedom. | 以换取我的自由 |
[02:29] | Will the target be that important? | 目标有那么重要吗 |
[02:31] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[02:33] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[02:41] | Things are getting worse. | 事情越来越糟了 |
[02:44] | You just watch. We’re gonna have a riot in here. | 看着吧 这里要有暴乱了 |
[02:51] | I found her. Marguerite Renard. | 我找到她了 玛格丽特·雷纳 |
[02:53] | The nurse who used to work for Dr. Koehler | 曾经为凯勒医生工作过的护士 |
[02:55] | walking her dog in an upscale neighborhood | 在高档社区遛狗 |
[02:58] | no nurse practitioner could possibly afford. | 没有哪个护士能赚那么多钱 |
[03:01] | Did you talk to her? | 你跟她聊过了 |
[03:02] | She used to help criminals get new identities. | 她以前帮罪犯获取新的身份 |
[03:04] | I doubt she wants to chat about it with a perfect stranger, | 我怀疑她不会轻易和陌生人交谈 |
[03:06] | especially one who works for the FBI. | 尤其是在联调局工作的 |
[03:08] | Okay. So what do we do? | 好吧 那我们怎么做 |
[03:09] | Well, since we can’t go to the Bureau, | 既然我们不能找局里 |
[03:11] | we got to get her ourselves, get her to talk. | 那我们得自己搞定她 让她开口 |
[03:14] | You mean like kidnap her? | 你是说绑架她 |
[03:15] | She was in the room | 在我们所知的 |
[03:17] | when the man we know as Reddington changed his face. | 那个雷丁顿换脸的时候她就在屋子里 |
[03:19] | That’s what you mean. You mean, like, physically get her. | 你真是这个意思 你是说真的把她抓起来 |
[03:22] | She knows who he was. She knows everything. | 她知道他是谁 她知道一切 |
[03:25] | That’s crazy! I can’t — I can’t do that! | 这太疯狂了 我不能 我不能这么做 |
[03:28] | You got to remember why we’re doing this. | 你该记得我们为什么要这么做 |
[03:30] | We had a plan, and it is working. | 我们制定了计划 计划生效了 |
[03:32] | Sideline Reddington so we can get to the truth. | 迫使雷丁顿消失以便我们了解真相 |
[03:34] | Marguerite Renard has the answers. | 玛格丽特·雷纳知道答案 |
[03:36] | Our answers. | 我们的答案 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:43] | So what do I have to do? | 那我要做什么 |
[03:47] | Nothing. | 什么都不用 |
[03:48] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[03:50] | All you got to do is drive. | 你要做的就是开车 |
[03:55] | I think maybe you and I got off on the wrong foot. | 我觉得可能咱俩一开始搞砸了 |
[03:58] | -You think? – Since then, I feel I’ve been | -你这么觉得 -那以后我觉得我还挺 |
[04:00] | quite accommodating. | 配合的 |
[04:01] | In exchange, I’m hoping you might accommodate me. | 作为交换 我希望你也能配合一下我 |
[04:05] | Is this connected, perhaps, to that little dust-up earlier? | 这也许和早些时候的骚乱有关 |
[04:08] | We got a potential war brewing. | 有一场潜在的战争正在酝酿 |
[04:11] | A situation between two rival groups. | 两个竞争对手团体的问题 |
[04:13] | You say “Groups,” but you mean gangs. | 你说的团体实际是指帮派 |
[04:15] | One’s a motorcycle club. | 一个是机车俱乐部 |
[04:17] | Runs drugs between New York and Baltimore. | 在纽约和巴尔的摩之间贩毒 |
[04:20] | They call themselves “The Cyclops.” | 他们管自己叫”独眼巨人” |
[04:21] | How unfortunate. | 真是不幸 |
[04:22] | One of their young members, Oscar Sandoval, | 他们中的一个年轻人 奥斯卡·桑多瓦尔 |
[04:25] | did some gambling with a soldier | 跟一群自称岩河帮的 |
[04:27] | from a group of southern inmates called the Rock River Crew — | 南部囚犯中的一个赌了钱 |
[04:30] | What’s the plural of Cyclops anyway? | 独眼巨人的复数应该是什么 |
[04:33] | “Cyclopses”? | 直接加es吗 |
[04:34] | Or is it like “Deer”? Singular and plural? | 还是和鹿一样 单复数同形 |
[04:37] | Not to mention a cyclops is an epically tragic figure. | 更别说独眼巨人还是个悲剧人物 |
[04:42] | Blinded by the hero with some flaming stick. | 被个英雄用燃烧的火把弄瞎了 |
[04:46] | Homer, Euripides? | 是荷马还是欧里庇得斯写的来着 |
[04:47] | Unfortunately, the Rock River soldier | 很遗憾 岩河帮的人 |
[04:49] | refused to pay his debt. | 拒绝支付赌资 |
[04:50] | So the winner is forced to punish the infraction | 所以赢的人被迫要惩罚违约者 |
[04:53] | or risk making his own gang look weak. | 否则自己的帮派就会被小瞧 |
[04:56] | If someone doesn’t mediate, more people are gonna die. | 如果没人进行调停 会死更多人的 |
[04:59] | I’d like to help, but as you can see, | 我愿意帮忙 但你也看到了 |
[05:00] | I’m preparing for trial, so… | 我正在准备庭审 所以 |
[05:03] | I’m letting you listen to this crap | 我允许你听这些音乐 |
[05:04] | and take books out of the law library, | 从法律图书馆带书过来 |
[05:06] | all this nice stuff. | 为你做了这么多好事 |
[05:08] | You need to make a call for peace. | 你要让他们休战 |
[05:10] | Those groups, they respect you. | 这些组织 他们尊敬你 |
[05:12] | I’m respected because I mind my own business, | 我受人尊敬是因为我只扫自己门前雪 |
[05:15] | and I intend to keep it that way. | 我想继续保持下去 |
[05:18] | Fine. | 行 |
[05:22] | But… | 但是 |
[05:24] | …if you’re not gonna give… | 如果你不付出 |
[05:28] | …you’re not gonna get. | 就不会得到回报 |
[05:31] | I feel I think better in the silence. Don’t you? | 我觉得我在安静的环境里能更好思考 你呢 |
[05:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:51] | I will be. When it’s over. | 等事情结束了会好的 |
[05:55] | We’re just gonna talk to her. | 我们只是要和她谈谈 |
[06:07] | Excuse me. We’re looking for 95 North? | 打扰一下 我们在找95号公路北入口 |
[06:11] | Oh, go up to Fort Avenue and make a right | 开到堡垒大道向右转 |
[06:13] | and then a left on Hanover. | 到汉诺威路左转 |
[06:15] | – Get in. – What is this? | -上车 -怎么回事 |
[06:16] | Who are you?! Where are you taking me?! | 你是谁 你要带我去哪里 |
[06:18] | Drive. | 开车 |
[06:26] | Out! | 下车 |
[06:27] | – What the hell is happening? – Out of the van! Now! | -究竟发生了什么 -下车 快点 |
[07:11] | – Keen. – I need to show you something. | -基恩 -我要给你看点东西 |
[07:14] | Jesus. Are you all right? | 天 你没事吧 |
[07:15] | It’s not mine, but I am in trouble. | 不是我的血 但我有麻烦了 |
[07:18] | Will you come outside? | 你能不能出来 |
[07:19] | Don. Who is it? | 唐 是谁 |
[07:24] | Hannah, Liz. Uh, Liz is my partner. | 汉娜 这位是莉斯 莉斯是我的搭档 |
[07:26] | – Oh, my God. – It’s okay. | -天哪 -没事 |
[07:27] | “It’s okay”? She’s covered in blood. | 没事 她身上都是血 |
[07:29] | – I-It’s not hers, though. – It’s someone else’s blood? | -不是她的血 -是别人的血 |
[07:31] | – I shouldn’t have come, so… – No, no, no, no. It’s fine. | -我不该来的 -不不不不 没事的 |
[07:34] | Liz has to show me something outside. | 莉斯要我去外面看什么东西 |
[07:36] | It’s just gonna be a minute. | 一会儿就好 |
[07:36] | It’s gonna take longer than that. | 得花点时间的 |
[07:39] | Let me get my jacket. | 让我穿件外套 |
[07:46] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[07:48] | Okay, uh, just — Be careful. | 好 要小心 |
[07:54] | Keen, what’s going on? | 基恩 发生了什么事 |
[07:56] | First of all, I got a stolen van parked downstairs. | 首先 楼下停着我偷来的货车 |
[08:00] | Okay, that’s not so bad. | 听上去没这么糟糕 |
[08:01] | Yeah, well, the thing is… | 或许吧 但关键是 |
[08:03] | there’s a dead body inside the stolen van. | 这辆偷来的货车上有一具尸体 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry. I’m just — | 抱歉 我只是 |
[08:16] | I’m trying to run my head around all this. | 我在努力缕清这件事 |
[08:18] | So Reddington’s not Reddington. He’s — | 这么说雷丁顿不是雷丁顿 他是 |
[08:20] | – An imposter. – Who you turned in. | -一个冒名的骗子 -被是你告发 |
[08:23] | I mean, he’s in prison, | 因为你 |
[08:24] | facing the death penalty because of you. | 他在监狱里 面临死刑 |
[08:25] | If I had gone to the FBI, then he would have found out | 如果我当时去找联调局 他会发现 |
[08:28] | that Jennifer and I know. | 詹妮弗和我已经知道了 |
[08:29] | And you’re sure he hasn’t? | 你确定他还没有发现 |
[08:30] | The only thing I’m sure of | 我唯一确定的是 |
[08:31] | is that he’ll do anything | 他会不择手段 |
[08:33] | to keep anyone from knowing the truth. | 不让任何人发现真相 |
[08:36] | Remember Hans Koehler? | 你还记不记得汉斯·凯勒 |
[08:38] | Sure, the plastic surgeon to the criminal elite. | 当然 接待犯罪高手的整形医生 |
[08:40] | He’s the one who transformed the imposter into Reddington, | 是他把冒名的骗子整成雷丁顿的样子 |
[08:43] | and by giving us that case, | 但因为雷丁顿把这个案子给了我们 |
[08:44] | Reddington got ahold of Koehler’s files. | 他得到了凯勒病人的档案 |
[08:46] | Which he gave to us. | 他也给我们了 |
[08:48] | Yes. Every file except his. | 是的 除了他自己的 |
[08:49] | And all of this connects to the dead guy in the van how? | 这些是怎么与货车里的死者联系起来的 |
[08:52] | Jennifer and I were able to track down Koehler’s nurse, | 詹妮弗和我找到了凯勒的护士 |
[08:55] | the one person who may know the truth, | 唯一可能知道真相的人 |
[08:57] | and by the time we got to her, | 而当我们找到她的时候 |
[08:59] | we were attacked by two armed guards. | 我们被两个全副武装的保镖袭击了 |
[09:01] | One of them took the nurse and Jennifer, | 一个保镖带走了护士和詹妮弗 |
[09:03] | and the other one’s in the back. | 另一个躺在后面 |
[09:05] | So the bones in that duffel bag, the truth that Kaplan knew, | 这么说行李袋里的骨头 卡普兰所知道的真相 |
[09:08] | the one that got Tom killed | 害死汤姆的真相 |
[09:10] | is that Reddington’s an imposter. | 就是雷丁顿是个假冒的 |
[09:12] | Yes. He stole my father’s identity, | 是的 他偷走了我父亲的身份 |
[09:14] | ruined his name, | 毁了他的名声 |
[09:15] | and lied to me about who he really was. | 欺瞒了我他的真实身份 |
[09:17] | All I want to know is the truth, | 我只想知道真相 |
[09:19] | but in trying to find it, I lost my sister. | 但因为寻找真相 我把姐姐弄丢了 |
[09:23] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[09:26] | How? | 怎么找 |
[09:28] | Same way we always do. | 就像我们一贯做的 |
[09:33] | Evidence. | 靠证据 |
[09:38] | – Jennifer’s on a plane. – How do you know that? | -詹妮弗在飞机上 -你怎么知道的 |
[09:40] | I was tracking her cellphone, | 我在追踪她的手机 |
[09:41] | and the signal died at around 21,000 feet, | 在六千四百米的高空失去了信号 |
[09:44] | – headed north over Vermont. – That’s good. | -往北穿过佛蒙特州 -很好 |
[09:45] | At least we know she’s probably alive. | 至少我们知道她很可能还活着 |
[09:47] | I’m pulling the flight plans for every private plane | 我在调取最近五小时内所有飞离巴尔的摩 |
[09:49] | that left BWI, Martin State, | 马丁国家机场 蒂普顿机场的 |
[09:51] | and Tipton over the last few hours. | 私人飞机的飞行计划 |
[09:52] | This nurse, the one who worked with Reddington’s surgeon… | 这个参与了雷丁顿整形手术的护士 |
[09:55] | – Marguerite Renard. – You said that she had guards on her. | -玛格丽特·雷纳 -你说她有保镖 |
[09:57] | – You think that was Reddington? – I don’t think so. | -你觉得是雷丁顿安排的 -我认为不是 |
[09:59] | If he suspected me, I’d have known. | 如果他怀疑我 我会察觉到的 |
[10:01] | But you don’t think that he knows that you suspect him? | 但你认为他不知道你在怀疑他吗 |
[10:07] | Maybe he didn’t. Check this out. | 或许他真的不知道 看看这个 |
[10:10] | Our dead guard — | 死掉的保镖 |
[10:11] | Tristan Benedek. 30, Hungarian. | 特里斯坦·贝尼德克 三十岁 匈牙利人 |
[10:14] | According to his rap sheet and the Bureau file, | 根据他的犯罪记录和联调局档案 |
[10:17] | he’s a known associate of Marko Jankowics. | 他是马尔科·扬科维奇的手下 |
[10:20] | A few years ago, there was a joint DEA/Bureau task force | 几年前 缉毒局和联调局成立了联合特别小组 |
[10:23] | dedicated to Jankowics. | 专门调查扬科维奇 |
[10:24] | They never caught him. | 但他们从没抓到他 |
[10:25] | He specializes in LSD. Pure crystals. | 他专做麦角酸二乙酰胺的纯晶体 |
[10:28] | One gram has a street value of almost $15,000. | 一克就能卖到一万五美元 |
[10:31] | That’s $7 million a pound. | 一磅就是七百万美元 |
[10:32] | And Jankowics is also Hungarian? | 扬科维奇也是匈牙利人吗 |
[10:34] | LSD is not easy to make. | 麦角酸二乙酰胺很不好合成 |
[10:36] | You have to have access to a type of fungus | 需要一种特殊的真菌 |
[10:38] | called ergot alkaloid, | 叫做麦角碱 |
[10:39] | which, in the U.S., is nearly impossible to buy. | 在美国几乎不可能买到 |
[10:42] | But in Eastern Europe, | 但在东欧 |
[10:43] | the restrictions are a lot looser. | 管制则要松得多 |
[10:46] | And according to this, | 根据这份资料 |
[10:47] | our best intel says he ships to Canada, | 我们最可靠的情报是 他运货去加拿大 |
[10:50] | more than likely Montreal, | 极有可能是蒙特利尔 |
[10:52] | and then he gets it across the border with mules. | 然后他再让骡子带毒过边境 |
[10:54] | It says here he’s also known as “Sarkany,” | 这上面说他还有个别称叫”萨坎尼” |
[10:57] | some kind of multi-headed dragon in Hungarian folklore. | 匈牙利民间传说里的多头巨龙 |
[11:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:09] | Surely you won’t withhold a first name. | 说个名字总没关系吧 |
[11:12] | One wave of my hand, | 我挥挥手 |
[11:14] | and my men will have you begging to tell me your life story. | 我的人就能让你求着要告诉我你的人生轨迹 |
[11:21] | My name… | 我叫… |
[11:22] | My name is Jennifer. | 我叫詹妮弗 |
[11:24] | Who do you work for, Jennifer? | 你是谁的人 詹妮弗 |
[11:26] | It’s not DEA. | 肯定不是缉毒局 |
[11:29] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[11:31] | I swear to God. I don’t know anything. | 我发誓 我什么都不知道 |
[11:33] | You’re better off staying silent than lying to me. | 撒谎还不如别说话 |
[11:38] | I’m not an agent. | 我不是政府探员 |
[11:42] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[11:44] | The woman who has my man… | 带走了我手下的那个女人 |
[11:47] | what is her name? | 她叫什么 |
[11:54] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不用告诉我 |
[11:58] | Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[11:59] | I won’t believe you anyway. | 反正我也不会相信你 |
[12:02] | We have your phone… | 我们有你的手机 |
[12:04] | that should prove very informative. | 里面应该有很多信息 |
[12:10] | Please! | 求你了 |
[12:11] | Please! I swear to God, I don’t know who you are! | 求你了 我发誓我不知道你是谁 |
[12:13] | Whatever you do, it has nothing to do with me! | 无论你是做什么的 都跟我没关系 |
[12:16] | I swear to God! | 我发誓 |
[12:18] | I found the only four photos the Bureau had of Jankowics. | 我找到了局里仅有的四张扬科维奇的照片 |
[12:22] | That’s her. Marguerite Renard. | 就是她 玛格丽特·雷纳 |
[12:25] | – She’s his girlfriend. – Now we know why | -她是他的女朋友 -这下我们知道 |
[12:27] | she was being guarded so closely. | 她为什么受到如此严密的保护了 |
[12:29] | And how she could afford that penthouse apartment. | 以及她为什么住得起那套顶层公寓 |
[12:31] | When she was Koehler’s nurse, she was working around | 她当凯勒医生的护士的时候 接触的都是 |
[12:33] | some of the world’s most dangerous criminals. | 全世界最危险的罪犯 |
[12:35] | I guess she likes the type. Now what? | 她可能就喜欢这类型 现在我们怎么办 |
[12:38] | Well, if Jankowics has ties to Montreal, | 如果扬科维奇在蒙特利尔有生意 |
[12:40] | that’s where that jet’s headed. | 那飞机肯定去了那里 |
[12:42] | It’s got to be across the border. | 肯定已经出境了 |
[12:44] | Jennifer could be anywhere. | 詹妮弗可能在任何地方 |
[12:47] | I got to call it in, tell Cooper. | 我必须得上报 告诉库珀 |
[12:50] | Should have went to Cooper from the get-go, | 你从一开始就该告诉库珀 |
[12:51] | but now, uh, it’s way past that. | 但现在已经太迟了 |
[12:55] | Now you only have one move left. | 现在你只剩下一种选择了 |
[12:57] | Go to Reddington? | 去找雷丁顿吗 |
[12:58] | He’s gonna want to help. Jennifer’s his daughter. | 他会想帮忙的 詹妮弗也是他女儿 |
[13:00] | Jennifer is not his daughter, | 詹妮弗不是他女儿 |
[13:02] | because he isn’t Raymond Reddington. | 因为他不是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[13:04] | Well, whoever he is, he runs a criminal empire, | 无论他是谁 他都拥有一个犯罪帝国 |
[13:06] | and if anyone can find Jennifer, it’s Reddington. | 如果还有人能找到詹妮弗的话 那就是雷丁顿 |
[13:10] | What am I gonna say? I can’t tell him the truth. | 我要怎么跟他说 我又不能说实话 |
[13:12] | Lie. You’ve been doing it for months, and no one’s the wiser. | 撒个谎 你都撒了几个月了 没人比你更擅长 |
[13:16] | Well, I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当作你是在夸我了 |
[13:20] | Look, Reddington may not be your father, | 雷丁顿或许不是你父亲 |
[13:23] | but he cares about you. | 但他关心你 |
[13:25] | You ask him for help, he’ll give it. | 你请他帮忙 他会帮的 |
[13:28] | Reddington! | 雷丁顿 |
[13:30] | You got a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[13:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:35] | I have no earthly idea | 我完全不知道 |
[13:37] | what would bring you here at 3:00 a.m., | 有什么事能让你凌晨三点来找我 |
[13:39] | but I was in the midst of a glorious dream | 我刚刚正在做美梦呢 |
[13:42] | with two mermaids, a sea cucumber, | 梦里有两条美人鱼 一只海参 |
[13:45] | and an octopus. | 还有一只章鱼 |
[13:47] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:50] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[13:52] | It’s Jennifer. She’s been taken. | 是詹妮弗 她被劫走了 |
[14:01] | Jennifer was kidnapped | 珍妮弗被绑架了 |
[14:03] | by guards working for a man named Marko Jankowics. | 是马尔科·扬科维奇手下的保镖干的 |
[14:08] | I didn’t realize you and Jennifer | 我都不知道你和詹妮弗 |
[14:10] | – were still in contact. – We’re not. | -还在联系 -我们没有 |
[14:11] | I hadn’t heard from her in months, | 我已经几个月没她消息了 |
[14:13] | and then she called me last night, crying. | 然后她昨晚哭着给我打了电话 |
[14:16] | I could barely understand what she was saying, | 我好不容易听懂她说什么 |
[14:17] | something about being scared and on the run. | 她说她很害怕 在逃跑 |
[14:21] | From a drug dealer like Sarkany? | 躲避像萨坎尼这样的毒贩 |
[14:24] | You know him? | 你知道他 |
[14:24] | – Does Jennifer use drugs? – I don’t know. | -詹妮弗吸毒吗 -不知道 |
[14:27] | She said she was stranded | 她说她被困在 |
[14:28] | in Federal Hill in Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩的联邦山 |
[14:31] | She hadn’t even started thanking me for picking her up, | 她还没来得及谢我去接她 |
[14:33] | and SUVs blocked my car and two armed guards got out. | 几辆车就拦住了我 两名武装保镖下了车 |
[14:37] | I killed one, | 我杀了一个 |
[14:38] | but by the time I had, Jennifer was gone. | 但那时詹妮弗已经被带走了 |
[14:41] | And the print from the guard I shot | 我打死的那个保镖身上有印记 |
[14:44] | showed that he was muscle for Jankowics. | 他是扬科维奇的打手 |
[14:49] | What are you not telling me? | 你还有什么没对我坦白的 |
[14:51] | Nothing. That’s all I know. | 没有 我只知道这些 |
[14:55] | Sarkany is an Eastern European purveyor of LSD. | 萨坎尼是麦角酸二乙酰胺的东欧供应商 |
[15:00] | Even if she was using something, | 即使詹妮弗在吸毒 |
[15:02] | Jennifer would not be worth the time and effort | 也不值得花这么多时间和精力 |
[15:04] | to get nabbed. | 去抓捕 |
[15:06] | There must be more to the story. | 你一定还遗漏了什么信息 |
[15:08] | If there is, I don’t know it. | 如果真是这样 我也无从知晓 |
[15:11] | I generally practice willful ignorance | 在毒品交易方面 |
[15:14] | when it comes to the drug trade. | 我一般都会故作无知 |
[15:17] | On the other hand, this place is crawling | 然而 这里遍布着 |
[15:19] | with inmates who don’t share my reservations. | 采取相反策略的囚犯 |
[15:22] | I’ll ask around. | 我会四处打听的 |
[15:23] | You think they’ll know where to find him, | 你认为他们知道去哪里能找到他 |
[15:25] | how to reach him? | 如何联系他 |
[15:27] | I hope so, for Jennifer’s sake, as well as my own. | 但愿如此 为了詹妮弗 也为了我自己 |
[15:31] | I’m having a bit of a tug-of-war with the warden | 我和监狱长对贝多芬的小提琴奏鸣曲 |
[15:34] | over Beethoven’s violin sonatas. | 有所争执 |
[15:36] | This might be just what I need | 或许这正是我需要的契机 |
[15:39] | to return the maestro to his rightful place. | 让那位音乐大师回归其位 |
[15:46] | The sun isn’t up. This better be good. | 太阳还没升起 但愿这是个好消息 |
[15:48] | I’ve decided our interests are aligned. | 我们的利益是一致的 |
[15:51] | I thought you might. | 我想也是 |
[15:53] | Oscar Sandoval. | 奥斯卡·桑多瓦尔 |
[15:55] | Maybe a meeting in the mess hall. | 或许可以在食堂安排个会面 |
[15:57] | – Right now? – Well, I’d just hate | -现在吗 -我讨厌 |
[15:59] | to have the day get away from us. | 浪费白天的时间 |
[16:08] | Is this about the money? | 是因为钱吗 |
[16:10] | In part, yes. | 某种程度上是的 |
[16:12] | As I understand it, | 据我所知 |
[16:14] | your brothers aren’t being very… | 你的弟兄们对你 |
[16:17] | brotherly toward you. | 不是很满意 |
[16:19] | They sent you? That what this is? | 是他们派你来的吗 是这样吗 |
[16:22] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[16:23] | To warn me I gotta kill Salinas for not paying what he owes? | 警告我因为萨利纳斯欠债不还 必须杀了他 |
[16:27] | Well, let me tell you what I told my brothers. | 我来告诉你我跟兄弟们说过的话 |
[16:31] | I sling. | 我做毒品交易 |
[16:33] | I’ve been doing it a long time. | 我干这行已经很久了 |
[16:36] | But ending a dude? | 但是杀人 |
[16:38] | I got two years left on a six bid. | 我六年的监禁期只剩两年了 |
[16:39] | I want to do my time and get out. | 我只想安分守己熬过这两年 然后出狱 |
[16:42] | I want a life, a family. | 我想要新生活 想要一个家 |
[16:45] | But if I kill Salinas, I’m never walking out of here. | 但如果我杀了萨利纳斯 就再也出不去了 |
[16:47] | It’s a simple question. Do you know who I am? | 问题很简单 你知道我是谁吗 |
[16:52] | Everyone knows. | 无人不知 |
[16:53] | No one sends me anywhere. | 没有人派我去做任何事 |
[16:56] | As I said, I’m here in part because of your problem, | 我也说了 我来这儿一部分是因为你的问题 |
[17:00] | but also because that I have a problem of my own. | 一部分是我自己的问题 |
[17:03] | You help me solve mine, and I’ll help you solve yours. | 你帮我解决我的 我也会帮你解决你的 |
[17:07] | You’re gonna help me? | 你准备帮我 |
[17:09] | Talk to a few of the managerial members of your group. | 和你组织内部的一些管理人员谈谈 |
[17:13] | Help me to find the man they call Sarkany. | 帮我找一个叫萨坎尼的人 |
[17:17] | My information puts members of his organization | 我知道的信息将他组织内的成员定位在 |
[17:21] | in Federal Hill in Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩的联邦山 |
[17:23] | Maybe someone you know can… | 或许你认识的什么人可以 |
[17:25] | pick up the trail from there. | 从那里开始追踪 |
[17:30] | I told you not to lie to me. | 我警告过你别骗我 |
[17:33] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[17:35] | I traced your phone to an Elizabeth Keen. | 我追踪你的手机 查到了伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[17:38] | She’s FBI. | 她是联调局的人 |
[17:40] | She is an agent. I’m not. | 她是探员 我不是 |
[17:43] | We’re sisters. | 我们是姐妹 |
[17:46] | We’re looking for information about Raymond Reddington. | 我们在查找雷蒙德·雷丁顿的情况 |
[17:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:52] | Because he’s our father. | 因为他是我们父亲 |
[17:54] | Reddington’s in jail. | 雷丁顿在牢里 |
[17:56] | The Bureau is not looking for him anymore. | 局里不用再找他了 |
[17:59] | We were looking for information about who he was… | 我们是在调查他 |
[18:03] | before your girlfriend helped change his identity. | 在你女朋友帮他改变身份之前是谁 |
[18:06] | She was a nurse working for a plastic surgeon | 她过去是护士 为一名叫做 |
[18:08] | named Hans Koehler. | 汉斯·凯勒的整形外科医生工作 |
[18:10] | My girlfriend? | 我女朋友 |
[18:12] | No. | 不可能 |
[18:14] | You’ve got the wrong lady. | 你搞错了 |
[18:16] | No, it’s her. | 不 是她没错 |
[18:18] | She helped him with a number of surgeries. | 她帮助他进行了多次手术 |
[18:21] | Stop lying to me! | 别再对我撒谎 |
[18:25] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[18:27] | But it seems your girlfriend has. | 是你女朋友骗了你 |
[18:43] | Sarkany owns a place in Federal Hill, | 萨坎尼在联邦山有个住处 |
[18:45] | but he doesn’t live there. | 但他不住在那里 |
[18:46] | Who does? | 谁住在那儿 |
[18:47] | His woman. | 他的女人 |
[18:49] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[18:51] | French lady. Fancy French name. | 一个法国女人 花哨的法国名字 |
[18:54] | Margor… | 玛格 |
[18:56] | Marguerite. Marguerite what? | 玛格丽特 姓什么 |
[18:58] | Rennerd? Renard. | 雷讷 雷纳 |
[19:05] | – What else did you find out? – If I solve your problem, | -还知道些什么 -如果我帮你解决了问题 |
[19:08] | how do I know you’re gonna solve mine? | 我怎么能确保你也会帮我解决问题 |
[19:10] | Because based on what you’ve already told me, | 因为根据你告诉我的情况来看 |
[19:12] | I’m deeper in your debt than you could ever be in mine. | 我欠你的远比你欠我的多 |
[21:09] | I photographed his files. | 我拍下了他的文件 |
[21:10] | There was a Blockchain Wallet ID. | 有一个区块链钱包的账号 |
[21:13] | I sent it to Tadashi. He accessed the account. | 我发给了志忠 他进入了账户 |
[21:15] | Five million was sent to Axion Cryptosolutions. | 有五百万转给了安轴密币公司 |
[21:19] | He’s converting the cash to untraceable cryptocurrency. | 他想把现金换成无法追踪的加密货币 |
[21:22] | I can look into the company. | 我可以去查那家公司 |
[21:24] | Later. I have something more urgent for you to handle. | 稍后再说 还有更紧急的事情要交给你 |
[21:27] | More urgent than finding a way | 比帮你恢复豁免协议 |
[21:28] | to restore your immunity agreement? | 还紧急的事情吗 |
[21:30] | Elizabeth knows. | 伊丽莎白知道了 |
[21:32] | She knows I was once someone else. | 她知道我曾经是另外一个人了 |
[21:34] | She doesn’t know who, but she… | 虽然不知道是谁 但她 |
[21:37] | is looking for someone who can tell her. | 正在查找能告诉她该信息的人 |
[21:39] | Marguerite Renard. | 玛格丽特·雷纳 |
[21:41] | We need to get to Renard before she does. | 我们需要先于她找到雷纳 |
[21:44] | How does she learn about Renard? | 她怎么知道雷纳的 |
[21:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:46] | And we don’t have time to find out, | 而且也没时间去知道了 |
[21:48] | because after I tell you how to locate Renard, | 因为我一告诉你如何找到雷纳 |
[21:51] | I’m also gonna tell Elizabeth. | 也会告诉伊丽莎白 |
[21:53] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:54] | Because she’s looking for her sister, Jennifer, | 因为她在找自己的姐姐 詹妮弗 |
[21:56] | who was kidnapped and possibly taken | 她被绑走 很可能被带去了 |
[21:58] | to a place where Renard is located. | 雷纳的所在之地 |
[22:01] | Telling Elizabeth may be the only way | 或许能救詹妮弗一命的唯一办法 |
[22:03] | to save Jennifer’s life. | 就是告诉伊丽莎白 |
[22:04] | – You’re doing the right thing. – That may be. | -你这这么做是对的 -也许吧 |
[22:06] | You just get to Renard first so I don’t regret it. | 你先找到雷纳 别让我后悔 |
[22:13] | To find Jankowics, | 要找到扬科维奇 |
[22:14] | you’ll have to start with one of his couriers. | 要从他的一位信使入手 |
[22:16] | I’m told she’s a young woman, white, with red hair. | 据说这是一位年轻女性 白人 红发 |
[22:20] | Where can I find her? | 能在哪儿找到她 |
[22:21] | She’s arriving later today at Dulles | 她稍晚会乘远泰不动产名下的飞机 |
[22:24] | on a plane registered to FarTide Holdings | 从蒙特利尔出发 |
[22:26] | coming from Montreal. | 抵达杜勒斯国际机场 |
[22:36] | There. Two o’clock. | 那儿 两点钟方向 |
[22:39] | Excuse me. Miss?! | 不好意思 小姐 |
[22:44] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[22:47] | It’s okay. It’s fine. | 没关系 没关系 |
[22:49] | Agents Ressler, Keen, FBI. | 联调局雷斯勒探员和基恩探员 |
[22:51] | We have to ask you a few questions, | 我们有几个问题 |
[22:52] | but before we do, I need to make sure you’re okay. | 但在此之前需要先确认你没事 |
[22:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:55] | – How far along are you? – I said I’m fine. | -你这是几个月了 -我说了自己没事 |
[22:57] | In that case, you’re under arrest. | 这样的话 你被捕了 |
[22:59] | Wha– | 什 |
[23:05] | W-What is this place? Where are we? | 这是什么地方 我们在哪儿 |
[23:08] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[23:11] | Who are you? | 你们什么人 |
[23:12] | You’re not the FBI. Where’s your arrest warrant? | 你们才不是联调局的 逮捕令呢 |
[23:15] | Why are we in some apartment? | 我们为什么会来一间公寓 |
[23:17] | Jankowics. I need you to tell me where he is. | 扬科维奇 我要你告诉我他在哪儿 |
[23:20] | Come on. Answer the question. | 快 回答问题 |
[23:22] | Hey, I thought that was your car. | 我就觉得那是你的车 |
[23:24] | I thought I would bring you lunch, make sure you’re o– | 我想着给你送个午饭 看看你是 |
[23:28] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[23:30] | Obviously, it’s a bad time. I shouldn’t — | 你显然不太方便 我不该 |
[23:31] | No, no, I can explain. Uh… | 没 我可以解释 |
[23:34] | What is it? Is it the baby? | 怎么了 是宝宝吗 |
[23:37] | It’s not the baby. The baby’s fine. | 不是宝宝 宝宝没事 |
[23:39] | Why do you have a pregnant woman zip-tied in a chair? | 怎么会有一个孕妇被捆在椅子上 |
[23:41] | Hannah, it’s, uh, work. | 汉娜 这是工作 |
[23:43] | – Uh, my job. – I’m not stupid, Don. | -我的工作 -我也不傻 唐 |
[23:45] | Whatever that is, I’m pretty sure you’re not — | 不管这是怎么回事 我很清楚这不属于 |
[23:47] | that is not in the Bureau manual. | 联调局手册的内容 |
[23:48] | Jankowics. The one they call Sarkany. | 扬科维奇 他们叫他萨坎尼 |
[23:50] | He’s holding someone, a woman named Jennifer. | 他抓了个人 一个叫詹妮弗的女人 |
[23:52] | – It’s not what you might think it is. – Oh, really? | -不是你想的那样 -是吗 |
[23:54] | ‘Cause what I think is I should call the police. | 因为我想的是我应该报警 |
[23:56] | Look, I don’t know who you think I am. | 听着 我不知道你认为我是什么人 |
[23:57] | – I’m a grad student at… – Yeah, right. | -我是研究生 就读于 -是啊 |
[23:58] | You’re not a grad student. | 你才不是什么研究生 |
[24:00] | Alexandra Ivers. You were sent to deliver Sarkany’s product. | 亚丽珊德拉·艾弗斯 你被派来给萨坎尼送货 |
[24:04] | This woman has information, | 这个女手上有情报 |
[24:06] | and if we get it, we could save someone’s life. | 如果我们能问出来 就能救人性命 |
[24:07] | – That’s what this is. – Your boss is holding my sister, my family. | -就是这样 -你老板抓走了我姐姐 我的家人 |
[24:10] | If anything happens to her — | 她若有任何不测 |
[24:11] | You’ll what? You’ve got nothing. | 你就怎么着 你什么都没有 |
[24:13] | I lawyer up, I’ll be released on my own recognizance | 我请个律师 还没等你提到保释 |
[24:16] | before you can spell “ROR.” | 我就可以被释放 |
[24:18] | Oh, yeah, you sound like the average student to me. | 你听上去真跟一般学生一样 |
[24:20] | – Say cheese. – Whatever you say, | -笑一个 -无论怎样 |
[24:21] | you’re still interrogating a pregnant woman | 你们这是在客厅里 |
[24:23] | in the living room. | 审问一个孕妇 |
[24:24] | I’m not interrogating a pregnant woman. | 我不是在客厅里审问孕妇 |
[24:25] | I’m interrogating a witness in the living room. | 而是在审问一个证人 |
[24:30] | Deal with whatever you’re dealing with… | 继续忙你的吧 |
[24:32] | and call me when it’s over. | 结束再打给我 |
[24:37] | There’s only one number saved to speed dial. | 快速拨号里只存了一个号码 |
[24:40] | It’s got to be his, right? | 肯定是他的 对吧 |
[24:42] | If Sarkany trusts her to make deals, | 如果萨坎尼信任她来做交易 |
[24:43] | he’ll probably trade her for Jennifer. | 他也许会用詹妮弗换她 |
[24:46] | Hey. She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[24:49] | She’s definitely not gonna be okay. | 她绝对不是没事 |
[24:51] | Let’s talk about this trade. | 我们来谈谈这个交易吧 |
[25:00] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[25:04] | Marko, what is going on? | 马尔科 怎么回事 |
[25:07] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[25:08] | Did she tell you why they tried to take me? | 她有没有告诉你她们为什么抓我 |
[25:11] | Did you ever work for Hans Koehler? | 你是否曾为汉斯·凯勒工作 |
[25:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:18] | I-It w– It was a lifetime ago. | 那都是几百年前的事了 |
[25:21] | Then you know about Reddington. | 那你认识雷丁顿 |
[25:24] | His client. Who he was before. | 他的客户 他以前的身份 |
[25:29] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[25:30] | She didn’t find you. The FBI did. | 不是她找到的你 是联调局 |
[25:33] | Which means they found me, too. | 意味着他们也找到我了 |
[25:40] | It’s Alexandra. | 亚丽珊德拉打来的 |
[25:42] | You better hope the FBI didn’t find her, too. | 你最好希望联调局还没找到她 |
[25:54] | I never spoke to Mr. Reddington. | 我从没跟雷丁顿先生说过话 |
[25:57] | Or the woman who arranged for him to have the procedure. | 也没跟安排他做手术的女人说过话 |
[26:01] | A woman? What woman? | 女人 什么女人 |
[26:04] | Some Russian. I don’t know her name. | 俄罗斯人 我不知道她的名字 |
[26:08] | W-Was it Katarina Rostova? | 是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃吗 |
[26:12] | Was that it? | 是吗 |
[26:14] | Was it Katarina Rostova | 是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[26:16] | who took Reddington to Dr. Koehler? | 带雷丁顿去科勒医生那的吗 |
[26:25] | Alexandra. | 亚丽珊德拉 |
[26:26] | Alexandra can’t come to the phone right now. | 亚丽珊德拉现在不方便讲电话 |
[26:28] | – She’s been arrested. – Who is this? | -她被捕了 -你是谁 |
[26:30] | You took a friend of mine, I took one of yours. | 你抓了我的朋友 我也抓了你一个 |
[26:32] | Now I’m calling to suggest a trade. | 我现在打来想做个交易 |
[26:35] | You’re burning up. Something’s wrong. | 你烧的好厉害 有点不对劲 |
[26:37] | We got to get you to the hospital. | 我们得带你去医院 |
[26:38] | You’re probably going into labor. | 你大概快要生了 |
[26:40] | It’s not the baby. | 不是孩子 |
[26:41] | – You don’t know that. – There is no baby. | -你不知道 -没有什么孩子 |
[26:45] | Oh, my God. You’re not carrying a child. | 我的天 你不是怀着孩子 |
[26:47] | You’re carrying drugs?! | 你肚子里是毒品 |
[26:48] | I fell… at the airport. | 我在机场摔倒了 |
[26:51] | I think maybe… | 我觉得也许 |
[26:53] | – maybe the package ruptured. – You’re overdosing. | -也许包装破了 -你吸毒过量了 |
[26:56] | – Okay, a vacant lot. Yeah. No, we’ll find it. – Ressler! | -空的停车场 好 我们会找一个 -雷斯勒 |
[26:57] | All right. Put Jennifer on the phone. | 行 让詹妮弗接电话 |
[26:59] | – I don’t think so. – That’s a deal-breaker. | -没门 -那我们没得谈了 |
[27:01] | Get it out of me. Get it out now. | 把它拿出来 拿出来 |
[27:03] | – I’ll call 911. – Listen, lady! | -我去报警 -听着 女士 |
[27:05] | I am carrying 8 pounds of LSD. | 我带着八磅的麦角酸二乙酰胺 |
[27:07] | That is 10 million doses, maybe more. | 超出正常用量一千万倍 也许更多 |
[27:10] | I’ll be dead before EMTs arrive. | 等急救人员到时我早就死了 |
[27:12] | – You need to cut it out. – Absolutely not. | -你得剖开我的肚子拿出来 -绝对不行 |
[27:14] | – Please! I’m gonna die! – We’re not swapping your girl | -求你了 我要死了 -我们不换人 |
[27:15] | for Jennifer until we know she’s alive. | 除非我们知道詹妮弗还活着 |
[27:17] | Trust me, my friend, she’s alive. | 相信我 朋友 她还活着 |
[27:20] | Ressler, you need to get in here now! | 雷斯勒 赶紧过来 |
[27:22] | What the hell’s going on? Is she having the baby? | 怎么回事 她要分娩了吗 |
[27:25] | Open the stitches and… pull it out. | 剪开那些缝针 然后拉出来 |
[27:28] | – Pull what out? – It’s a plastic bladder. | -拉什么出来 -有个塑料膀胱 |
[27:30] | – What’s going on? – She’s OD’ing. | -什么情况 -她吸毒过量了 |
[27:32] | They implanted a prosthetic. It ruptured. | 他们在她体内装了个假体 现在那东西破了 |
[27:33] | You gotta get it out. | 你得把它拿出来 |
[27:39] | All right. Hold her down. Hold her down. | 好 按住她 按住她 |
[27:42] | Come on, come on. Hang on. | 加油 加油 坚持住 |
[27:46] | Okay. All right. | 好 好了 |
[27:49] | Okay. Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:08] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[28:11] | Hello? Hello? Are you there? | 喂 喂 还在吗 |
[28:29] | Okay, he’s coming over here. | 他现在过来了 |
[28:30] | Now, don’t ask me how he pulled it off. | 别问我是怎么做到的 |
[28:31] | – How’d you pull it off? – Cost me three bags of Red Vines. | -你怎么做到了 -花了我三包红藤甘草糖 |
[28:34] | The point is he’s coming, and I told him you were cool, | 关键是他要过来了 我告诉他你很好说话 |
[28:36] | so, you know…be cool. | 所以你就 别为难人 |
[28:39] | Thank you, Vontae. Vega. | 谢谢 旺缇 维加 |
[28:41] | You asked to see me. | 你要见我 |
[28:43] | I did. | 没错 |
[28:44] | I understand you’re the Grand Poobah of Rock River. | 我知道你是岩河帮的老大 |
[28:48] | If you want something, it’s best to spit it out. | 如果你有所求 最好有屁快放 |
[28:52] | This ugliness between your boys | 你的手下们 |
[28:55] | and the dreadfully named motorcycle boys — | 和名字不忍直视的机车男孩们的过节 |
[28:58] | I need that to stop. | 最好赶紧结束 |
[29:00] | That’s got nothing to do with you. | 这跟你又没关系 |
[29:02] | Vontae here says you’re a reasonable man. | 旺缇说你是个讲理的人 |
[29:04] | No doubt that’s why you’ve risen | 毫无疑问这就是 |
[29:06] | to the highest rank in your organization. | 你能够在组织升到最高位的原因 |
[29:09] | So your decision to support your soldier | 所以当你决定支持你的手下 |
[29:12] | who’s refused to pay a legitimate debt | 拒绝偿还一个正当的欠债 |
[29:15] | is confounding. | 让人觉得很困惑 |
[29:19] | Your man owes money. | 你的手下欠钱 |
[29:22] | I want him to pay it. | 我希望他还钱 |
[29:28] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去想办法 |
[29:31] | – Smart kid. – Very. | -聪明的小子 -非常聪明 |
[29:36] | There was nothing else we could have done. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[29:39] | Only a monster would use a woman like that. | 只有禽兽才会这样利用女人 |
[29:42] | That monster has Jennifer. | 那个禽兽抓了詹妮弗 |
[29:44] | We have $50 million worth of his product. | 他有五千万的货在我们手上 |
[29:46] | He’ll give us Jennifer to get it back. | 他会用詹妮弗来交换 |
[29:51] | Tell me about Hannah. | 跟我讲讲汉娜的事 |
[29:53] | Don’t worry, Keen. | 别担心 基恩 |
[29:54] | You didn’t come between me and true love… | 你没有影响我和我真爱的关系… |
[29:57] | even if you brought over a dead guy | 就算你带回来了个死人 |
[29:59] | and a fake-pregnant, convulsing drug mule. | 和一个假装怀孕浑身抽搐的毒贩 |
[30:02] | She had a key to your apartment. It seemed pretty serious. | 她有你公寓的钥匙 看来你们是认真的 |
[30:05] | We chased Reddington for a decade, | 我们追捕了雷丁顿十年 |
[30:07] | and…not only didn’t I catch him, | 但我不仅没能逮捕他 |
[30:10] | but now I know that it wasn’t even really him | 而且我现在才知道我一直在追捕的人 |
[30:12] | that I was chasing. | 甚至都不是真正的他 |
[30:13] | So things aren’t always as they seem. | 所以事情并不总是如其表面那样 |
[30:16] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[30:17] | I thought Reddington was my father. | 我以为雷丁顿是我的父亲 |
[30:20] | I thought Tom was just a teacher. | 我以为汤姆只是个老师 |
[30:25] | I paid Hannah to be my girlfriend. | 我付钱给汉娜让她假扮我的女朋友 |
[30:28] | Say that again. | 你再说一遍 |
[30:30] | She works at Alter Ego, | 她在第二自我工作 |
[30:32] | a place that hires actors out to… | 那里可以雇佣演员… |
[30:34] | Play parts. No, I remember. | 扮演角色 不 我记得 |
[30:36] | Brothers, sisters, brides… | 可以扮演兄弟 姐妹 新娘… |
[30:39] | You took her to your cousin’s wedding. | 你带她去参加了你表亲的婚礼 |
[30:41] | As I recall, someone pointed out that I was pushing 40 | 我记得 某人说我快四十岁了 |
[30:43] | with no real prospects. | 却还没找到另一半 |
[30:47] | You make it sound like I said you were a loser. | 你这么说好像我把你说成一个失败者似的 |
[30:49] | I distinctly remember | 我清楚地记得 |
[30:50] | saying that you were an amazing loser. | 我说过你是一个了不起的失败者 |
[30:55] | And I saw the way she looked at you. | 我看过她看着你的样子 |
[30:57] | I mean, clearly, she saw the amazing part. | 她绝对看到了你了不起的那一面 |
[30:59] | I appreciate you saying that. | 谢谢你能这么说 |
[31:01] | That, or she was an amazing actor. | 也可能她是个出色的演员 |
[31:10] | We’re gonna get her back. | 我们会把她带回来的 |
[31:15] | I make it a habit to avoid the FBI. | 我习惯性地避免与联调局打交道 |
[31:18] | But I get the impression you don’t want your colleagues | 但我觉得你们比我更不想 |
[31:20] | to know about this any more than I do. | 让你们的同事知道这事 |
[31:22] | Where’s Jennifer? | 詹妮弗在哪 |
[31:26] | You have Alexandra? | 你们把亚丽珊德拉带来了吗 |
[31:29] | There has been a situation. | 出了点状况 |
[31:32] | The prosthetic you implanted ruptured. | 你置入的假体破了 |
[31:36] | We tried to save her life. | 我们试图救她的命 |
[31:42] | The rest of my product? | 我剩下的货呢 |
[31:43] | We have it. $50 million. | 在我们手上 一共五千万 |
[31:46] | You’ll get it when we get Jennifer. | 你把詹妮弗交给我们 我们就交货 |
[31:56] | Bring her. | 带她过来 |
[32:02] | – Get in the car. – Get Alexandra’s body. | -上车 -带走亚丽珊德拉的尸体 |
[32:04] | Put it in the car. | 放到车上 |
[32:14] | I’m a pretty good judge of character. | 我很擅长判断人的性格 |
[32:17] | But on the off chance that you’re planning | 但万一你们打算 |
[32:18] | on telling your colleagues about me, | 向你们的同事告发我 |
[32:21] | I’m afraid I can’t let that hap– | 我恐怕不能让这事发生… |
[32:46] | Everybody move! Down! Get down! | 所有人出来 趴下 |
[32:50] | What the hell did you do? | 你们干了什么 |
[32:51] | We take out our own trash. | 我们处理自己的垃圾 |
[32:54] | I handled it. They were gonna pay. | 我已经解决了 他们会付钱的 |
[32:56] | It was done. | 这事已经了结了 |
[32:57] | No one asked you to handle nothing. | 没有人要求你解决任何事 |
[32:59] | It was his job to do, and he failed. | 这是他的工作 他却失败了 |
[33:02] | He brought disrespect. | 他会让别人轻视我们 |
[33:04] | I can’t have other crews thinking they can disrespect us | 我不能让别的帮派觉得他们可以冒犯我们 |
[33:06] | and get away with it. | 并能侥幸逃脱 |
[33:07] | I gotta look out for all my people. | 我得照看好我所有的人 |
[33:09] | This is nuts. | 这简直疯了 |
[33:11] | Watch yourself. | 说话小心点 |
[33:12] | No, I think you’re the one who needs to watch yourself. | 不 我觉得你才应该多注意点 |
[33:14] | In fact, I’d keep all three of your eyes open. | 事实上 你最好把你那三只眼睛都睁大了 |
[33:16] | You never know when you’re gonna to | 你永远也不知道什么时候 |
[33:17] | run into a hero with a flaming stick. | 会碰到举着火把的英雄 |
[33:21] | This table. Single file! Move! | 这一桌人 排成一列 走 |
[33:25] | – Now! – Let’s go! | -现在 -走了 |
[33:27] | Second table, let’s go! | 第二桌人 走了 |
[33:44] | I talked to Marguerite Renard. | 我和玛格丽特·雷纳谈过了 |
[33:46] | She refused to say anything about Reddington, | 她拒绝说有关雷丁顿的任何事 |
[33:49] | but she said there was a woman who arranged the surgery. | 但她说是一个女人安排了手术 |
[33:52] | – What woman? – A Russian. | -什么女人 -一个俄罗斯人 |
[33:56] | She wouldn’t confirm it. | 她不愿意确认是谁 |
[34:00] | Katarina Rostova? | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[34:02] | She was there. | 她当时在那里 |
[34:04] | My mother? | 我母亲 |
[34:07] | Why was she there? | 她为什么会在那 |
[34:09] | That doesn’t — I don’t — I don’t und– | 这不…我不明白… |
[34:10] | I don’t know, but this — that woman, that nurse — | 我不知道 但是那女人 那个护士 |
[34:13] | She knew the name. I could see it in her eyes. | 她知道这个名字 我能从她眼里看出来 |
[34:15] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通啊 |
[34:16] | Why would my mother help some imposter | 我妈妈为什么要帮一个骗子 |
[34:19] | – become Raymond Reddington? – I don’t know. | -变成雷蒙德·雷丁顿 -我不知道 |
[34:21] | But Renard does. She knows more than she’s saying. | 但雷纳知道 她知道的远比她说的要多 |
[34:25] | You have to get her. | 你得去问她 |
[34:28] | And I can get us there. | 我知道怎么过去 |
[34:44] | That’s it. This is the place. | 就是这里 就是这个地方 |
[34:47] | There were guards there before. | 之前那里有守卫 |
[34:49] | Not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[34:50] | Word’s out on Jankowics. | 扬科维奇的事已经传开了 |
[34:52] | And this nurse, Renard, where was she? | 那个护士 雷纳 她在哪 |
[34:54] | She was in a bedroom in the back. | 她在后面的一间卧室里 |
[34:56] | Once we do this, we’ll know the truth. | 一旦我们这么做了 我们就能知道真相 |
[34:59] | It’ll be over. | 事情就结束了 |
[35:01] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[35:03] | I never got to say thank you. | 我还没谢谢你 |
[35:04] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢我 |
[35:19] | Ressler? | 雷斯勒 |
[35:25] | We’re too late. | 我们来得太迟了 |
[35:27] | She’s gone. | 她逃走了 |
[35:32] | As I said, you accommodate me, I accommodate you. | 如我所说 我们要相互配合 |
[35:41] | You asked me to try to stop a young man’s murder… | 你让我去阻止一个年轻人被杀… |
[35:44] | and he’s dead. | 结果他死了 |
[35:45] | You met with Anton Wyndham, got him to do the right thing. | 你见过安东·温德姆 让他做正确的事 |
[35:49] | Oscar Sandoval’s still dead. | 但奥斯卡·桑多瓦尔还是死了 |
[35:50] | You lost the battle… | 你输了这场战斗 |
[35:52] | you stopped the war. | 但却阻止了战争 |
[35:53] | In my book, that’s a win. | 依我看 算是胜利了 |
[35:55] | You could prosecute his killer. | 你可以起诉杀他的凶手 |
[35:57] | Why would I do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[35:58] | Matt Quill’s already doing life with no parole. | 马特·奎尔已经被判终身监禁 不得假释 |
[36:02] | Nothing if not pragmatic. | 如此现实 |
[36:06] | In any case, thank you for the amenities. | 无论如何 多谢你提供的便利 |
[36:08] | Is there anything else you need? | 还有什么需要的吗 |
[36:10] | As a matter of fact, there is. | 事实上 的确有 |
[36:11] | I’ve been considering a new work detail, | 我一直在考虑找点新活干 |
[36:13] | maybe something in the kitchen. | 不如给个厨房的差事 |
[36:15] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[36:25] | So it’s not over. | 这事还没结束 |
[36:26] | Without Jankowics, she doesn’t have the resources to run. | 没有扬科维奇 她没有资源跑路 |
[36:30] | We can find her again. | 我们还能再找到她 |
[36:34] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[36:36] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到的 |
[36:37] | I don’t mean that. I mean me. | 不是这个意思 我是说我 |
[36:39] | I-I don’t think I can do this. | 我想我做不到 |
[36:42] | I spent my whole life running from Reddington | 我的一生都在逃离雷丁顿 |
[36:46] | because I didn’t want his world bleeding into mine. | 因为我不想让他的世界影响到我 |
[36:50] | We are so close. | 我们就差一步了 |
[36:52] | Yeah, but to what? | 没错 但是为了什么呢 |
[36:54] | To becoming him? | 成为他吗 |
[36:57] | I was always so afraid | 我一直都非常担心 |
[36:59] | of what he might do to me and my mother, | 他会对我和我的母亲做出可怕的事 |
[37:01] | and now I’m equally afraid | 现在我同样担心 |
[37:03] | of what he’s making me want to do to him. | 他会逼迫我对他做出可怕的事 |
[37:05] | I understand how you’re feeling. Believe me, I do. | 我明白你的感受 相信我 我懂的 |
[37:11] | But you’re like me. | 但是你和我一样 |
[37:13] | You will find a way to — | 你会找到办法… |
[37:15] | To do what? To get used to it? | 怎么样 习惯吗 |
[37:21] | I was gonna say survive. | 我想说挺过去的 |
[37:33] | I’m sorry, Liz. | 抱歉 莉斯 |
[37:36] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[37:41] | Where are you gonna go? | 你准备去哪里 |
[37:43] | I’ve got a friend with a place on Long Island. | 我有个朋友在长岛有住处 |
[37:47] | It’s peaceful there this time of year. | 每年这个时候那里都很安静 |
[37:50] | I could use peaceful. | 我很需要安静 |
[38:02] | This will end. | 会结束的 |
[38:06] | And when it does, I’ll find you. | 等一切都结束 我会找到你 |
[38:14] | It’s my fault. I broke my own rule. | 是我的错 我违背了自己的规则 |
[38:17] | I should never have gotten involved with a client. | 我不应该与客户有任何瓜葛的 |
[38:21] | This really isn’t gonna work out. | 这样是行不通的 |
[38:24] | There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation. | 有一个非常合理的解释 |
[38:29] | I’m just not allowed to talk about it. | 只是不允许我说出来 |
[38:31] | I know all about secrets, Don. | 我了解秘密 唐 |
[38:34] | I work for a company that creates the illusion | 我效力于一家营造虚幻真实关系的 |
[38:35] | of authentic relationships. | 公司 |
[38:39] | But I — | 但是我… |
[38:42] | I have all the lies I can handle in my work life. | 我在工作中已经承受了太多的谎言 |
[38:46] | I can’t have them in my personal life, too. | 我的私人生活不能再承受谎言 |
[39:04] | Well, that was a fun weekend. | 真是个有趣的周末 |
[39:06] | My sister left me, and your girlfriend left you. | 我的姐姐离开我 你的女朋友离开你 |
[39:11] | Well, guess we’re not as likable as we thought. | 我猜我们不像我们想的那么惹人喜欢 |
[39:15] | You think we’re ever gonna find that nurse? | 你觉得我们还能找到那个护士吗 |
[39:18] | My gut says no, but… | 我的直觉是不能 但是… |
[39:20] | if you want to look, I’m ready to help. | 如果你想找 我随时奉陪 |
[39:27] | Oh, hey. You guys got here early. | 你们提前到了 |
[39:31] | Bagels. Happy Monday. | 百吉饼 周一顺利 |
[39:32] | Oh, my gosh. I gotta tell you a funny story. | 天呐 我要和你们说个有趣的事 |
[39:34] | I had the craziest weekend. You are not gonna believe this. | 我度过了最疯狂的周末 你们肯定不信 |
[39:38] | Um, hang on. Are these gluten-free? | 等等 这些是无麸质的吗 |
[39:44] | I acquired the package. | 我拿到了包裹 |
[39:46] | Did she say anything before you got there? To Jennifer? | 你去之前她对詹妮弗说什么了吗 |
[39:49] | Yes. That Katarina arranged the procedure. | 说了 是卡特莲娜安排的手术 |
[39:52] | Nothing more. | 没别的 |
[39:53] | That’s more than enough. | 那就够了 |
[39:56] | You know what needs to be done. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[39:58] | There are alternatives. | 还有别的选择 |
[39:59] | There were before, not now. | 之前有 现在没有了 |
[40:02] | Not when she mentioned Katarina. | 从她提到卡特莲娜起就没有了 |
[40:04] | Now Elizabeth will stop at nothing. | 现在伊丽莎白会不择手段的 |
[40:05] | Wherever we put Renard, | 不论我们把雷纳安置在哪里 |
[40:07] | she’ll be found, and she’ll talk. | 都会被找到 她就会开口 |
[40:09] | I’d do it myself if I could, but I can’t, | 如果可以我会亲自动手 但是我不能 |
[40:11] | and it must be done. | 必须这么做 |
[40:13] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[40:27] | Have you ever been to Scotland? | 你去过苏格兰吗 |
[40:32] | No. | 没有 |
[40:36] | But I’ve always wanted to go. | 不过我一直想去 |
[40:39] | It’s a beautiful place to be. | 那是个美丽的地方 |
[41:18] | I don’t know where the hell Della is, I’m gonna wipe down his tables. | 不知道德拉死哪去了 我去帮他擦桌子 |