时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | On the ground! Now! | 趴在地上 快 |
[00:05] | Ground now! | 趴下 快点 |
[00:06] | Three-minute drill! | 三分钟 |
[00:08] | You, slick. He said on the ground! | 放聪明点儿 他说了快趴下 |
[00:11] | Charles Maker! | 查尔斯·马克尔 |
[00:12] | I need Mr. Charles Maker to stand up! | 查尔斯·马克尔先生站起来 |
[00:15] | – Charles Maker?! – Okay. Stop. Please. | -查尔斯·马克尔 -别这样 拜托 |
[00:19] | What do I want, Charles Maker? | 我想要什么 查尔斯·马克尔 |
[00:23] | 2 minutes, 30 seconds! | 两分三十秒 |
[00:28] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[00:29] | Hey! You! I’m talking to you! I said on the ground! | 我在跟你说话呢 我说了趴在地上 |
[00:33] | This is no way to rob a bank. This is — I — | 银行不该这么抢 这 |
[00:36] | Honestly, I don’t know what the hell this is. | 说实话 我都不知道该怎么形容 |
[00:38] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你是想死吗 |
[00:39] | It’s a disgrace. That’s what it is. | 丢人现眼 真是太丢脸了 |
[00:40] | You have a young mother on the ground. | 你让年轻的母亲趴在地上 |
[00:42] | Her child is terrified. What the hell’s wrong with you?! | 她的孩子都吓坏了 你到底有什么毛病 |
[00:45] | If you’re not face-down on the ground | 如果三秒内你还没有 |
[00:46] | – in three seconds — – Raymond Reddington? | -脸朝下趴下 -雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[00:50] | What? | 什么 |
[00:52] | That’s Raymond Reddington. | 他是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[00:57] | Don’t you bring that gun back up. | 别再把枪端起来了 |
[00:59] | Joe, put your gun down. | 乔 把枪放下 |
[01:00] | Two minutes! | 两分钟 |
[01:02] | He said put the gun down! | 他说了把枪放下 |
[01:08] | Joe. Come on. | 乔 放下吧 |
[01:09] | Clearly, this isn’t going to work out according to plan. | 显然这一切不会按照计划进行 |
[01:12] | What are you doing here?! | 你在这儿做什么 |
[01:13] | I’m on my sixth and final scout to rob the place. | 我在为打劫这地方做第六次也是最后一次探查 |
[01:16] | This Tuesday, in fact. | 事实上 就在这个周二 |
[01:17] | That’s obviously been moved up. | 显然计划提前了 |
[01:19] | Charlie, would you please escort Lucinda to her desk | 查理 麻烦你护送露辛达到她的办公桌 |
[01:23] | where she keeps the master key to the safe-deposit room? | 拿一下她放在那里的保险室主钥匙 |
[01:27] | I need box 604 post-haste. | 我需要604号盒子 尽快 |
[01:30] | Don’t worry about him, Charlie. Just get the box. | 别管他 查理 去拿盒子 |
[01:35] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[01:37] | What’s in box 604? | 604号盒子里有什么 |
[01:38] | Joe, you seem like a guy who gets distracted. | 乔 你好像很容易分心 |
[01:40] | If I were you, I’d forget about the box | 如果我是你 就不会去管那个盒子 |
[01:42] | and worry about the bank’s new metal-detection system. | 而是要担心一下银行新的金属探测系统 |
[01:46] | Because it was specifically designed to silently detect | 这系统被特别设计用来静默检测 |
[01:50] | the larger kinds of weaponry | 较大的武器种类 |
[01:52] | that marauders such as yourselves | 正是像你们这样的掠夺者 |
[01:54] | tend to be enamored with. | 常会配备的 |
[01:55] | Truth is, your cannons tripped the security system | 事实是 你们一进入大楼 |
[01:59] | the moment you entered the building, | 你们的机关枪就触发了安保系统 |
[02:00] | which means you don’t have | 这意味着你们没有 |
[02:01] | the precious seconds you thought you had. | 所设想的那么多宝贵时间 |
[02:03] | 60 seconds! | 六十秒 |
[02:04] | Not quite. | 没那么多 |
[02:05] | Guys, what are you doing?! | 伙计们 你们在干什么 |
[02:06] | Going to jail, evidently. | 准备进监狱 多明显 |
[02:08] | You know, enough is enough. | 适可而止吧 |
[02:09] | Everyone up. This is just unpleasant all around. | 大家都起来吧 这真是让人太不舒服了 |
[02:13] | – Joe, talk to me. – We got to go! Right now! | -乔 说话 -我们得走了 现在 |
[02:15] | Except you can’t because the bank is surrounded by police. | 你们走不了 因为银行已经被警察包围了 |
[02:19] | Now, I can get you out of here… | 我可以带你们离开 |
[02:21] | for 50% of the cash that you have on that cart. | 费用是那辆手推车上现金的一半 |
[02:24] | You can get us out? | 你可以带我们离开 |
[02:25] | – Thank you, Charlie. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 查理 -不用谢 |
[02:29] | 55 percent. | 百分之五十五 |
[02:30] | Joe, my number’s only going up until you say yes… | 乔 我的费用只会越来越高直到你同意 |
[02:34] | or you get yourself arrested. | 或是你被警察抓住 |
[02:36] | Okay. Yeah, yeah, yes. Yes. Yes. Let’s go. | 好的 可以 可以 我们走 |
[02:38] | Eli. About the truck for Tuesday. | 伊莱 周二卡车那件事 |
[02:41] | Yeah, uh, there’s been a change of plan. | 是的 有点儿小变化 |
[02:44] | We need it now. No, no, like right now. | 我们现在就要 不 就现在 |
[02:47] | Same place. That’s right. | 同一个地点 没错 |
[02:49] | Now. | 现在 |
[03:05] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[03:10] | Liquor built that bank. | 私酒贩建得这家银行 |
[03:12] | Boss Varney ran the bank and half a dozen bars in the city. | 老板瓦尼管理着银行和全城许多酒吧 |
[03:15] | During Prohibition, | 禁酒令期间 |
[03:17] | Varney’s son operated the bars as speakeasies. | 瓦尼的儿子非法经营着酒吧 |
[03:20] | They made a fortune off of bootleggers, | 他们从造私酒者 非法酿酒商 |
[03:22] | moonshiners, and wine pirates. | 和葡萄酒海盗身上赚了不少钱 |
[03:25] | Laundered all the profits through the bank. | 全靠这家银行洗钱 |
[03:27] | The tunnel provided safe passage for all the cash | 这个通道能安全运输现金 |
[03:30] | and a warm way to walk to lunch during the winter months. | 也能冬季不用在外面走路挨冻 |
[03:38] | You made good time, Eli. | 你时间掐的真准 伊莱 |
[03:41] | Hop in, boys and girls. We’re going for a ride. | 大家上车吧 我们要上路了 |
[04:23] | They’re shooting at the police. | 他们在对警察开枪 |
[04:25] | Honest to God, these guys. | 老天 这些人真是的 |
[04:34] | Ohh! No! | 不 |
[05:09] | Oh, no, please. | 不 拜托 |
[05:10] | I come bearing gifts. | 我是来送礼的 |
[05:24] | That’s not — | 这不就是 |
[05:24] | Van Gogh’s “Poppy Flowers.” | 梵高的《罂粟花》 |
[05:27] | Everything about it just… | 这幅画的一切都 |
[05:29] | breaks my heart. | 太让我心碎了 |
[05:31] | But wasn’t that stolen from…? | 但这不是偷来的吗 |
[05:33] | Yes. Twice, actually. | 是的 被偷了两次 |
[05:35] | From Cairo’s Mohamed Mahmoud Khalil Museum. | 从开罗的穆罕默德·马哈茂德·哈利勒博物馆 |
[05:38] | Once in 1977 and then again in 2010. | 1977年被偷了一次 2010年又被偷了 |
[05:43] | Terribly embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[05:46] | It’s exchanged hands a couple of times over the years, | 这些年来回转手了不少次 |
[05:49] | but it came to my attention that the current owner | 但我注意到它现在的拥有者 |
[05:52] | was holding it here at your bank. | 一直把画放在你们这 |
[05:54] | Not to worry. I’m sure you had no idea. | 别担心 我相信你肯定毫不知情 |
[05:57] | But I do think it’s time for the flowers to go back home again. | 但我觉得是时候让花儿回家了 |
[06:00] | You want me to return it? | 你想让我还回去 |
[06:02] | Yes, to the museum. | 是的 还回博物馆 |
[06:03] | But you just stole it yesterday. | 但你昨天刚偷的 |
[06:07] | Well, I guess third time’s a charm. | 事不过三 |
[06:09] | But now it’s your obligation | 现在就由你 |
[06:11] | to see that it’s returned to its rightful owner. | 把画物归原主了 |
[06:14] | My God, I hope they can manage | 老天 希望这次他们 |
[06:16] | to hold onto it this time around. | 看管好这幅画 |
[06:18] | Please don’t mention my name. | 别提我的名字 |
[06:19] | I’d prefer it to be an anonymous donation. | 我希望是匿名捐赠 |
[06:22] | But…why? | 可是为什么 |
[06:24] | Why rob us? | 为什么要抢劫我们 |
[06:26] | Ha! That was sort of a gift to myself. | 算是我给自己的礼物吧 |
[06:29] | I’m turning 60 this year. | 我今年要60岁了 |
[06:32] | I wanted to see if I’ve still got it. | 我想看看我是不是还宝刀未老 |
[06:34] | Turns out I do. | 看来确实未老 |
[06:35] | I have a feeling it’s gonna be a very good year. | 我感觉今年会是个好年头 |
[06:44] | 汉斯·凯勒医生 第33号 | |
[06:47] | Raymond Reddington is a fraud. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿是个骗子 |
[06:50] | An imposter who took our father’s place over 30 years ago. | 三十年前冒名顶替了我们父亲的身份 |
[06:53] | The FBI can trace this Reddington forward from ’95. | 联调局能追溯这个雷丁顿到95年 |
[06:57] | And I know for a fact | 我确定 |
[06:58] | that our father died five years before that. | 我们父亲90年就去世了 |
[07:00] | The night of the fire. | 火灾那晚 |
[07:01] | Our father, the real Raymond Reddington, | 我们父亲 真正的雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[07:03] | cheated on your mother with mine — | 背着你的母亲跟我妈妈出轨了 |
[07:05] | a Russian agent named Katarina Rostova. | 名叫卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的俄国特工 |
[07:07] | Our fake father’s a criminal, and our real one’s a snake. | 我们的冒牌父亲是个罪犯 亲爸阴险狡诈 |
[07:09] | He took me from her in Russia. | 他把我从她身边带走 离开了俄罗斯 |
[07:11] | She followed him to America where we were staying. | 她跟踪他到了美国 找到了我们的住处 |
[07:16] | They got into a fight… | 他们起了争执 |
[07:18] | a fire started… | 然后起火了 |
[07:21] | I got out, he didn’t. | 我逃了出来 他没有 |
[07:22] | Wait. But how can you be so sure? You were 4. | 等等 你怎么能确定 你那时才四岁 |
[07:25] | The only person who knew Reddington was dead | 知道雷丁顿已经死了的人 |
[07:27] | was in that house that night, | 那晚一定在那栋房子里 |
[07:28] | so the person pretending to be him | 所以冒充他的人 |
[07:30] | was either there that night | 要么那晚就在现场 |
[07:32] | or got the idea to take his place from someone who was, | 要么是从那晚在现场的人那得知的 |
[07:35] | which is why I got this out of storage. | 所以我从仓库把这些东西翻出来了 |
[07:41] | This contains everything I’ve collected over the years | 这里面有我这些年收集的 |
[07:43] | that’s connected to the fire. | 跟那起火灾有关的一切 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:49] | You can still walk away. | 你依然可以置身事外的 |
[07:50] | And do what? Pretend this never happened? | 然后呢 假装这一切都没有发生过 |
[07:53] | Go back to being a waitress | 回去继续当服务员 |
[07:55] | making minimum wage serving tuna melts and warm beer? | 赚着最低工资 端金枪鱼三明治和热啤酒 |
[07:57] | You know, I — I get it. It’s dangerous. | 我知道这很危险 |
[08:00] | If he finds out, he — | 如果他发现了 他会 |
[08:01] | Not if. When. | 不是如果 是早晚 |
[08:03] | But here’s the thing. I have no life. | 但问题是 我的生活毫无意义 |
[08:07] | Or I had no life. | 或者说我之前的生活毫无意义 |
[08:10] | And now… | 而现在 |
[08:17] | Hey. Yeah. | 你好 |
[08:19] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[08:22] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[08:25] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[08:27] | Pretend like you’re really his daughter. | 假装自己真的是他女儿 |
[08:29] | I’ve spent the last five years | 我花了整整五年 |
[08:31] | learning to act at the feet of the master. | 学着如何与恶魔共处 |
[08:35] | It’s my turn to outperform him. | 也该青出于蓝了 |
[08:44] | Payback’s a bitch. | 他可得付出代价了 |
[08:48] | Especially when there’s two of ’em. | 而且还是双倍的 |
[09:11] | You said this would be good for my health, Dembe, | 你之前说这对我的健康有好处 邓比 |
[09:13] | and you were absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 |
[09:15] | I feel like a different person. | 我感觉焕然一新 |
[09:17] | Don’t you look cute. | 真精神啊 |
[09:21] | I’ve turned over a new leaf. | 我改头换面翻篇了 |
[09:23] | Spinach. Steamed. | 菠菜 清蒸的 |
[09:24] | No butter, no oil, no salt. | 黄油 油 盐 都没加 |
[09:26] | And very, very little taste. | 几乎没什么味道 |
[09:29] | Spinach. Tai Chi. | 菠菜 太极 |
[09:31] | Who are you and what have you done with Raymond Reddington? | 你是谁 你把雷蒙德·雷丁顿怎么了 |
[09:34] | What do you know about a man named Hans Koehler? | 关于汉斯·凯勒你知道多少 |
[09:37] | Nothing. Should I? | 一无所知 我应该知道吗 |
[09:38] | He’s the plastic surgeon of choice for the criminal underworld. | 他是犯罪世界的金牌整形医生 |
[09:42] | A wizard at facial reconstruction. | 改头换面的魔术师 |
[09:45] | He’s hidden some of the very worst of the worst | 通过隆鼻 削尖下巴 垫高颧骨 |
[09:48] | behind a larger nose, a pointier chin, higher cheekbones. | 他帮助许多罪恶滔天的家伙大隐于市 |
[09:51] | You want me to find the doctor who helps | 你想让我去追踪帮罪犯 |
[09:53] | change criminals’ identities? | 改变身份的医生 |
[09:54] | Find the doctor, find the criminals. | 找到他 就能找到那些罪犯 |
[09:56] | Why him? Why now? | 为什么是他 为什么是现在 |
[09:57] | Opportunity. | 机会难得 |
[09:59] | Dr. Koehler’s been sighted, | 凯勒医生现身了 |
[10:00] | which is as rare as sighting the pygmy three-toed sloth. | 这简直跟发现侏三趾树懒一样罕见 |
[10:04] | Only 79 of the dear creatures are left. | 那些可爱的小东西只剩下79只了 |
[10:07] | Okay. I’ll bite. Sighted where? | 好 我信了 在哪现身的 |
[10:11] | An elusive Russian arms dealer, | 踪迹难觅的俄罗斯军火贩子 |
[10:13] | a very successful jewel thief thought to be dead, | 被认为已经死亡的珠宝大盗 |
[10:16] | a wanted forger who has dodged Interpol for nearly a decade. | 已经消失在国际刑警组织视野近十年的伪造者 |
[10:19] | Three examples of criminals | 这三个我们都以为 |
[10:21] | we thought were dead or had gone dark… | 已经死了或是躲起来了的罪犯 |
[10:23] | but who Reddington believes are still alive and well | 雷丁顿相信它们还活得好好的 |
[10:26] | and continuing to commit crimes under new identities, | 而且用新身份继续犯罪 |
[10:29] | courtesy of Dr. Hans Koehler. | 托汉斯·凯勒医生的福 |
[10:31] | So we’re still doing his bidding. | 所以我们还在按他的吩咐做事 |
[10:32] | – I’m sorry, Agent Ressler? – Reddington. | -你什么意思 雷斯勒探员 -雷丁顿 |
[10:34] | He shot an unarmed man in FBI custody | 他在联调局眼皮底下打死了一个手无寸铁的人 |
[10:36] | just so that Keen couldn’t identify that skeleton | 就为了不让基恩发现那具 |
[10:39] | that he’s been lugging around like his life depended on it. | 他当成命根子一样带在身边的骸骨 |
[10:41] | We’ve made a deal with the devil. It comes at a price. | 我们跟魔鬼做了交易 就要付出代价 |
[10:43] | As for Reddington, when he gives us a case like this, | 至于雷丁顿 只要他给我们这样的案子 |
[10:46] | we have an obligation to take it. | 我们就有责任接下来 |
[10:47] | Agent Keen, about the doctor… | 基恩探员 那个医生 |
[10:49] | Koehler attended medical school at Heidelberg University. | 凯勒曾就读于海德堡大学医学院 |
[10:52] | Residency in reconstructive surgery at Johns Hopkins. | 做过约翰霍普金斯大学重建外科的住院医师 |
[10:55] | He operates a mobile medical team | 他组织了一支移动医疗小队 |
[10:57] | that travels the globe changing the faces of the criminal elite. | 可以在全世界穿梭 给这些穷凶极恶的罪犯换脸 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry. Changing their faces? | 你说什么 换脸 |
[11:03] | He is considered a pioneer in the application | 他是应用计算机3D成像 |
[11:06] | of 3-D computer imaging and modeling technology. | 和建模技术的先驱 |
[11:11] | Don’t screw this up. | 别给我搞砸了 |
[11:13] | Dear sir, when I’m finished, | 尊敬的先生 等我完成后 |
[11:15] | your own mother won’t know you. | 你妈都认不出你 |
[11:18] | According to Reddington, | 根据雷丁顿的说法 |
[11:19] | he and his team were in D.C. | 他和他的团队曾来过华盛顿 |
[11:21] | operating out of a bakery in Petworth | 在佩特沃斯的一家面包店里给人做手术 |
[11:23] | that was undergoing renovation. | 当时那家店正在停业装修 |
[11:24] | Then that’s where we start. Dig in. | 那我们就从那里开始 开工 |
[11:27] | Let’s see if we can bring this doctor out of the shadows. | 看看我们能不能把这位医生揪出来 |
[11:30] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[11:32] | A moment? | 说两句 |
[11:35] | About what Agent Ressler said. I share his sentiments. | 雷斯勒探员刚才说的话我也有同感 |
[11:38] | No matter how fruitful our arrangement with Reddington has been, | 无论我们和雷丁顿的合作多么地卓有成效 |
[11:41] | when I see the price you continue to pay, | 当我看到你还要为此继续付出代价 |
[11:43] | I can’t honestly say it’s been worth it. | 我不得不认为 这一切不值得 |
[11:46] | And I want you to know, | 我想让你知道 |
[11:47] | if you don’t want to keep paying it, | 如果你不想继续下去 |
[11:49] | I’ll shut the Task Force down. | 我会立刻解散这个特别小组 |
[11:50] | You said it yourself, sir. | 你自己也说了 长官 |
[11:52] | If that doctor is here, | 如果这个医生真的存在 |
[11:53] | we have to take this case. | 那接下这个案子就是我们的责任 |
[11:54] | There will always be a case, Elizabeth. | 案子永远都不会完的 伊丽莎白 |
[11:56] | And no matter how important they seem, | 无论它们看起来有多重要 |
[11:57] | none is as important as you protecting yourself. | 都没有你保护自己要紧 |
[12:00] | – Will you think about it? – Of course. | -你考虑一下吧 -好 |
[12:03] | Sir. | 长官 |
[12:05] | After all these years, I think you can call me Harold. | 这么多年了 我觉得你可以叫我哈罗德了 |
[12:09] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[12:12] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[12:24] | All right. Up and to the right. | 好的 向右上方看 |
[12:27] | Down and to the left. | 左下方 |
[12:33] | So? | 怎么样 |
[12:34] | You are the picture of health. | 你已经完全康复了 |
[12:35] | Weeks ago, your body temperature was 66 degrees. | 几周之前 你的体温还不到二十度 |
[12:38] | Your pupils were dilated and unreactive to light. | 瞳孔也是放大的 对光线没有反应 |
[12:41] | In short, you were gone. | 差不多是个死人 |
[12:42] | Well, I had remarkable doctors | 我有那么好的医生 |
[12:44] | and a lot of people praying for me. | 还有那么多人为我祈祷 |
[12:46] | Well, their prayers were answered. | 他们的祈祷得到了回应 |
[12:47] | Your CT scan is clear. | CT扫描显示没有问题 |
[12:49] | Your physical and neurological exams were normal. | 你的身体和神经系统检查也一切正常 |
[12:51] | Am I cleared for duty? | 那我可以回去工作了 |
[12:52] | You are. Unless there’s something you’ve noticed. | 当然 除非你自己有注意到什么问题 |
[12:56] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[12:56] | Hmm, abnormality in speech or memory? | 语言或记忆异常 |
[12:59] | Have you been forgetful, unable to recall certain words? | 有健忘或者是想不起来某些特定的词吗 |
[13:04] | Nothing? Okay. | 没有吗 那好 |
[13:08] | Welcome back. | 恭喜你已经康复了 |
[13:12] | I have a grand opening tomorrow. | 我明天还要举行开业仪式 |
[13:16] | You the ones in charge?! | 你们是负责的 |
[13:17] | Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI. You must be the owner. | 联调局雷斯勒和基恩探员 你一定是店主 |
[13:20] | Yeah. You’re damn right I’m the owner. | 没错 老娘就是店主 |
[13:21] | My attorney’s on her way now. | 我的律师马上就到 |
[13:23] | This is a joke. | 简直是开玩笑 |
[13:24] | An absolute abuse of police power. | 绝对是滥用警察权力 |
[13:26] | Okay, ma’am, slow down. | 夫人 请你冷静 |
[13:27] | What? D-Don’t “Ma’am” Me. I’m not that old. | 什么 别叫我夫人 我没那么老 |
[13:30] | I’m sure as hell not running some kind of | 我绝对不会在我的厨房里 |
[13:30] | mob-doctor surgery center out of my kitchen. | 搞什么黑帮医生手术中心的 |
[13:33] | Well, our intel says otherwise. | 我们的线人可不是这么说的 |
[13:34] | We’ve been closed down for plumbing problems. | 我们之前因为管道问题停业 |
[13:36] | The grand re-opening is tomorrow. | 明天就要重新开业了 |
[13:37] | I’ve got 1,200 cupcakes to make, bake, and frost, | 我有1200个纸杯蛋糕要制作 烘焙 上霜 |
[13:39] | and you’re acting like it’s the county morgue! | 你们却把这里当成是县停尸房 |
[13:41] | We’re finished here. We’ve gone through it twice. | 我们检查完了 我们搜查了两遍 |
[13:43] | There’s no trace evidence. | 没有找到证据 |
[13:45] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[13:46] | He just said it was, handsome. | 他刚刚就是这么说的 帅哥 |
[13:47] | So can I have my business back? | 所以我能继续我的工作了吗 |
[13:49] | No. I want you and your team to tear the place apart | 不 我要你和你的小组把这地方搜个底朝天 |
[13:52] | every drain trap, sewage line, air filter. | 每条排水管 污水管 空气过滤器 |
[13:54] | Swab every inch. | 不放过每一寸地方 |
[13:55] | I’m afraid those, uh, cupcakes are gonna have to wait. Ma’am. | 恐怕这些纸杯蛋糕得等等再做了 夫人 |
[14:05] | This last procedure, | 最后一步 |
[14:07] | it’s just what we were hoping for. | 正是我们所想要的 |
[14:10] | Would you care to see? | 你想看看吗 |
[14:26] | Beautiful. | 完美 |
[14:31] | – The bakery. We have a lead. – On Koehler? | -我们在面包店找到了线索 -凯勒的吗 |
[14:34] | No, on one of his former patients. Basil Vladakis. | 不 是他之前的一位病人 贝塞尔·弗拉达基斯 |
[14:37] | Basil Vladakis. Dear Lord. | 贝塞尔·弗拉达基斯 上帝啊 |
[14:39] | I haven’t heard his name in ages. | 我好多年没有听到他的名字了 |
[14:41] | Evidence Response found trace amounts of blood in the drain line. | 证据搜查小组在排水管中发现了微量血迹 |
[14:44] | We ran the DNA, and it matches Vladakis. | 我们检验了DNA 与弗拉达基斯的匹配 |
[14:46] | Who could lead us to Dr. Koehler. | 他能带我们找到凯勒医生 |
[14:48] | If only we knew what he looks like now. | 除非我们知道他现在长什么样 |
[14:49] | Apparently he got himself a new face. | 显然他给自己换了张新面孔 |
[14:52] | Changing a man’s face is one thing. | 换一张脸很容易 |
[14:54] | Changing his predilections? Quite another. | 改变他的嗜好 可没那么容易 |
[14:56] | His predilections? | 他的嗜好 |
[14:58] | Basil Vladakis was a vicious and wanton gunrunner | 贝塞尔·弗拉达基斯是一名残暴放纵的军火走私者 |
[15:01] | whose love of money was only rivaled | 嗜金钱如命 |
[15:04] | by his love for losing it at the track. | 但又嗜于将钱挥霍于赌马 |
[15:06] | So you know this guy. | 所以你很了解他 |
[15:07] | I know he was a regular punter at Mardale. | 我知道他是马尔达莱的常客 |
[15:10] | Perhaps Dembe and I should be off to the races | 或许我和邓比该去瞧瞧赛马 |
[15:12] | to see if we can’t scare up The Mad Greek. | 看看我们能否把疯狂希腊人吓出来 |
[15:14] | I certainly wasn’t the only one he stiffed before skipping town, | 我绝不是在他跑路前唯一被骗钱的人 |
[15:18] | but I’d still like my money back. | 但我还是想把我的钱拿回来 |
[15:19] | And if he knows anything about Dr. Koehler’s whereabouts, | 而且要是他知道有关凯勒医生的下落 |
[15:22] | well, then, as they say, “Two birds.” | 那可就是 “一石二鸟” |
[15:24] | Dembe, this could be fun. | 邓比 这会很有趣的 |
[15:26] | We haven’t been to a race since Smarty Jones | 自从我们在贝尔蒙特砸了一大笔钱在聪明奇兵上 |
[15:28] | cost us a bundle at Belmont. | 我们还没赌过马呢 |
[15:30] | Perhaps Dame Fortune is ready to smile on us after all. | 或许命运女神终于要垂青于我们了 |
[15:37] | Hey. Keep the change! | 不用找了 |
[15:40] | I just hit the across-the-board on Salsa Marimba! | 我刚刚押中了萨尔萨·马林巴的全盘表现 |
[15:48] | Is the across-the-board really the wisest bet? | 押全盘真的是最聪明的选择吗 |
[15:51] | As I understand it, | 按我的理解 |
[15:52] | they’re expensive and have far less profit potential. | 不仅昂贵而且能赚到的可能性很低 |
[15:56] | Is that true? | 不是吗 |
[15:57] | I wouldn’t know. I’m a novice. | 我不知道 我只是个新手 |
[16:00] | Today must be my lucky day. | 今天一定是我走了大运了 |
[16:03] | It’s funny. | 真是有趣 |
[16:04] | You look like an old pro with a new face. | 你看起来像是个有张新面孔的老手 |
[16:07] | The kind who likes taking other people’s money. | 那种喜欢拿走别人钱的人 |
[16:09] | I once knew a Greek arms dealer who took my money. | 我之前认识个希腊军火贩子拿了我的钱 |
[16:13] | Do you know how many times I’ve stood | 你知道我在这间破赌马酒吧里 |
[16:14] | in this lousy sports bar looking for you? | 找过你多少次吗 |
[16:17] | Clever to have your face reorganized. | 你倒是聪明 换了张脸 |
[16:19] | Looks good. Cute nose. | 看着挺好 鼻子不错 |
[16:21] | Okay. Look, Mr. Reddington. | 好吧 雷丁顿先生 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry. I’ll get you your money. | 我很抱歉 我会把钱还给你 |
[16:26] | But I can’t be seen here. Not with you. | 但是我不能在这里被人看到和你在一起 |
[16:29] | – If anyone sees us, it would… – Blow your cover? | -如果有人看到我们 -暴露你的身份 |
[16:32] | That’s about to happen very quickly. | 分分钟就要成真了 |
[16:34] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[16:35] | After all that nipping and tucking, | 整整这 修修那 |
[16:37] | the sucking and plucking. | 动动这 改改那 |
[16:39] | All that goes into changing a man’s face, | 让一个人改头换面 |
[16:42] | creating a new identity, a new life, | 创造全新的身份 崭新的生活 |
[16:45] | then be outed by some old pal at the same old racetrack? | 然后在老地方被一个老朋友揪出来 |
[16:48] | What a colossal waste of money and time. | 真是浪费金钱和时间 |
[16:52] | – I’ll get you your money! – Of course you will. | -我会把钱还你 -这是自然 |
[16:54] | But I’ll need a little something else to sweeten the pot, | 但是我不光要回本 还要点别的甜头 |
[16:57] | make up for lost interest. | 弥补我损失的利息 |
[16:59] | What? What do you want? | 什么 你想要什么 |
[17:01] | I want you to put me in touch | 我想让你帮我联系 |
[17:02] | with the friend who fixed your face. | 那位给你整容的朋友 |
[17:04] | We don’t speak. That’s not how it works. | 我没有他的联系方式 不是那么打交道的 |
[17:07] | But you know how to reach him. | 可你知道怎么联系上他 |
[17:09] | All I’ve got is a number. For a nurse. | 我只有一个号码 一个护士的号码 |
[17:12] | A number to call only in case of medical emergency. | 紧急医疗情况下的应急号码 |
[17:17] | Then start dialing, because if you don’t, | 那就拨号吧 否则 |
[17:19] | you’re gonna be naked and penniless | 你就等着一丝不挂 身无分文 |
[17:21] | in this lousy sports bar at Mardale. | 躺在马尔达莱一个肮脏的赌马酒吧里吧 |
[17:30] | I went through your box, | 我翻了一遍你的箱子 |
[17:31] | and I think I may have found something. | 我觉得我发现了点什么 |
[17:32] | I think Reddington knows. | 我觉得雷丁顿知道了 |
[17:34] | – What? How? – I don’t know. | -什么 怎么会 -我不清楚 |
[17:36] | And I’m not sure he does. But this case he gave us — | 而且我还不确定 但是他给我们的这个案子 |
[17:38] | he’s got us hunting down a plastic surgeon | 他让我们追查一个 |
[17:41] | who performs facial reconstructions on criminals. | 给罪犯重塑面部的整形外科医生 |
[17:44] | You think Reddington wants you to find the doctor | 你觉得雷丁顿想让你去找那个 |
[17:46] | that changed his identity? | 为他改头换面的医生 |
[17:47] | Why would he want that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[17:48] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:50] | But it can’t be a coincidence, right? | 但这应该不是巧合 对吧 |
[17:52] | And if this is Reddington’s doctor, | 而且如果他就是雷丁顿的医生 |
[17:54] | he might have the answer we’re looking for. | 他或许知道我们想要的答案 |
[17:55] | So we’ve got to find him before Reddington does. | 所以我们要赶在雷丁顿之前找到他 |
[17:59] | So — So, this is what I found. | 对了 这就是我查到的 |
[18:02] | Yeah. I was taken to a motel in Dover the night of the fire. | 没错 火灾当晚我被带到了多佛一家汽车旅馆 |
[18:05] | But I went there. It’s a dead end. | 但我去了那里 没有线索 |
[18:07] | The motel maybe. Or Dover. | 也许汽车旅馆或者多佛是没有线索 |
[18:09] | But not Delaware. | 但特拉华有线索 |
[18:11] | My parents used to take me there every summer. | 我父母以前每年夏天都带我去那 |
[18:12] | To a house they’d rent an hour outside Dover | 是个租来的房子 距多佛一小时车程 |
[18:15] | – in Rehoboth Beach. – So? | -在里霍博斯海滩 -所以呢 |
[18:17] | So maybe our father, | 所以没准我们的父亲 |
[18:18] | the real Raymond Reddington, took you there. | 真正的雷蒙德·雷丁顿 带你去了那里 |
[18:20] | It was the dead of winter. | 那是隆冬时节 |
[18:21] | Rehoboth Beach is a summer resort. | 里霍博斯海滩却是个避暑胜地 |
[18:23] | It’s the perfect place to hide. | 是个完美的藏身之处 |
[18:25] | I’ll run a check. | 我会去查查 |
[18:27] | See if there was a fire in Rehoboth Beach that night. | 看看那晚里霍博斯海滩是不是发生了火灾 |
[18:29] | I already did. | 我已经查了 |
[18:41] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[18:42] | Hell yeah. Road trip. | 当然 公路旅行 |
[18:47] | …racing for the challenge, | 这是一招险棋 |
[18:48] | but here comes Moon Room on the outside! | 与此同时月亮屋从外圈赶上 |
[18:51] | Neck-and-neck with Aura Field. | 和光场并驾齐驱 |
[18:53] | It’s down to the wire with Moon Room and Aura Field. | 月亮屋和光场接近终点了 |
[18:55] | Moon Room and Aura Field! | 月亮屋和光场 |
[18:57] | And at the wire, it’s Moon Room! | 到达终点 月亮屋赢了 |
[19:06] | I got your page. Is everything okay? | 我收到你的消息了 你还好吗 |
[19:08] | Mr. Hunt? | 亨特先生 |
[19:09] | Oh, my God. You were right! | 天呐 你说得对 |
[19:11] | Who would’ve thought the Daily Double would be a smart bet? Yes! | 谁能想到每日双倍赌注会是个明智的选择 |
[19:15] | I knew it was a smart bet. | 我就知道这肯定是个明智的赌注 |
[19:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:19] | You want another Orange Whip? | 想再来一杯橙色泡沫吗 |
[19:20] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:21] | Orange Whip? Orange Whip? | 橙色泡沫 橙色泡沫 |
[19:24] | Three Orange Whips. | 三杯橙色泡沫 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry. Please, have a seat. | 抱歉 请坐 |
[19:30] | Mr. Hunt. What’s going on here? | 亨特先生 怎么回事 |
[19:32] | I asked Mr. Hunt to page you, not for himself, | 是我让亨特先生找你的 不是他要找你 |
[19:36] | but because I’m one of Dr. Koehler’s former patients, | 因为我是科勒医生以前的病人 |
[19:40] | and I need to get in touch with the good doctor. My name is — | 而且我需要联系到这位好医生 我叫 |
[19:43] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[19:45] | Then you know I’m serious | 那你就知道 |
[19:46] | when I say it’s a matter of some urgency. | 当我说事态紧急时不是开玩笑 |
[19:49] | Dr. Koehler’s traveling. He’s in France on holiday. | 科勒医生在旅游 他正在法国度假 |
[19:52] | Until when? | 到什么时候 |
[19:52] | He didn’t say. It was an impromptu trip. | 他没说 是趟心血来潮的旅行 |
[19:55] | He texted from Avignon, | 他在阿维尼翁给我发来信息 |
[19:56] | said he was having the time of his life. | 说他正享受着人生最好的时光 |
[19:58] | Perhaps I could give him a message? | 或许我能帮你捎个信给他 |
[20:01] | May I ask you something? | 我能问点事吗 |
[20:03] | All the work that was done on poor Vladakis — | 可怜的弗拉达基斯做了这么多手术 |
[20:06] | I mean, Mr. Hunt — | 我是说亨特先生 |
[20:07] | and yet, still, these earlobes. | 但是你看他的耳垂 |
[20:10] | It’s like the grandkids have been hanging and swinging on them. | 就好像他的孙子们挂在他耳垂那荡秋千玩似的 |
[20:14] | Is there really nothing one can do to — I don’t know — | 真的没有其他办法 我也不知道 |
[20:17] | shrink them up even just a little bit? | 把这些耳垂往回缩点吗 |
[20:20] | You said the doctor texted you. | 你说医生发了信息给你 |
[20:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:23] | Perhaps I could borrow your phone. | 我能否借用一下你的电话 |
[20:26] | Aram, it’s me. I’m gonna send you a cellphone, | 阿兰姆 是我 我给你一部手机 |
[20:29] | one I need you to examine as soon as possible. | 需要你尽快检查 |
[20:33] | Yes, it’s about Dr. Koehler. | 是的 事关科勒医生 |
[20:38] | What the hell is really going on with Dr. Koehler? | 科勒医生到底出什么事了 |
[20:41] | He wouldn’t simply pack up and go “On holiday” to France. | 他才不会收拾行囊说走就走去法国度假 |
[20:45] | He hates the French. | 他讨厌法国 |
[20:47] | 美利坚合众国 姓 迪帕斯奎尔 名 迪诺 | |
[20:47] | He’s in trouble, Raymond. | 他有麻烦了 雷蒙德 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Trouble. Never a truer word. | 是啊 麻烦 没有比这更贴切的词了 |
[20:58] | Dr. Koehler, | 科勒医生 |
[21:00] | rest assured that our work here is nearly finished. | 请放心 我们的工作马上就要完成了 |
[21:26] | The ocean, the air. It all smells the same. | 海洋 空气 一切闻起来都和从前一样 |
[21:31] | – The house we rented was right — – There. | -我们租的房子就在 -那里 |
[21:35] | 20 steps to the sand. | 离沙滩只有二十步距离 |
[21:38] | You remember. | 你都记得 |
[21:56] | This is where it happened. | 这里就是事情发生的地方 |
[22:00] | The fire. | 那场大火 |
[22:12] | This is where I killed our father. | 我就是在这杀了我们的父亲 |
[22:28] | So that’s why you were so sure about when he died. | 所以你如此确定他死了 |
[22:31] | Because you shot him. | 因为你杀了他 |
[22:35] | They were fighting. My father and my mother. | 那时他们在吵架 父亲和母亲 |
[22:38] | Screaming at each other. And others I think. | 朝对方嘶吼 我想还有别人 |
[22:42] | He was hurting her. | 他在伤害她 |
[22:45] | I saw the gun and… | 我看见了枪然后 |
[22:48] | I just wanted to make it stop. | 我只想让一切都停下来 |
[22:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:57] | You were 4. | 你才四岁 |
[22:58] | You have nothing to be sorry about. | 你无需为任何事道歉 |
[23:00] | I know you have fond memories of this place, | 我知道你对这里有着美好的回忆 |
[23:02] | but I’m glad it’s gone. | 但我很庆幸这里毁了 |
[23:05] | Wait. If you killed our father, | 等等 如果你杀了父亲 |
[23:07] | how come you didn’t know Reddington was an imposter? | 那你怎么会不知道雷丁顿是个冒牌货 |
[23:11] | My memories of that night. | 我那晚的记忆 |
[23:15] | He had them removed. | 被他除去了 |
[23:18] | He — He removed your memories. | 他除去了你的记忆 |
[23:20] | He told me he didn’t want me to live with | 他说他不想让我活在 |
[23:23] | the weight of knowing I killed my father. | 杀死自己父亲的重担之下 |
[23:26] | Who does that? | 谁会这么做 |
[23:27] | – He said he did it to protect me… – Who can do that? | -他说这么做是为了保护我 -谁能这么做 |
[23:30] | …when what he was doing was protecting himself | 但其实他只是在保护自己 |
[23:32] | so that I would never question who he really was. | 这样我就永远不会质疑他的真实身份 |
[23:38] | So, one of you called claiming to be Red Reddington’s kid?! | 你们中有人打电话说自己是红魔雷丁顿的孩子 |
[23:43] | Hi. Yeah. Are you Martin Donnelly? | 你好 是的 你是马丁·唐纳利吗 |
[23:47] | Hi. I’m Jennifer. This is my sister, Elizabeth. | 你好我是詹妮弗 这是我妹妹伊丽莎白 |
[23:50] | Special Agent Elizabeth Keen. | 特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[23:51] | We heard you were the sheriff here | 据说这幢房屋被烧毁那晚 |
[23:53] | the night that house burned down. | 你是这里的警官 |
[23:55] | – Yeah. – We were hoping you had | -是的 -我们想着你可能 |
[23:57] | a record of the people who were there that night. | 有当晚在场所有人的记录 |
[23:59] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[24:00] | Did you know our father? | 你认识我们的父亲吗 |
[24:02] | I thought I did. In my mind he was a fine man. | 我以为自己认识 我以为他是个好人 |
[24:05] | The night of the fire was the last time either of us has seen him. | 火灾当晚是我们最后一次见到他 |
[24:07] | You expect me to believe | 你们难道指望我相信 |
[24:08] | you don’t know where he is, your own father?! | 你们居然不知道自己父亲身在何处吗 |
[24:11] | We haven’t seen him in over 30 years. | 我们已经三十多年没见过他了 |
[24:12] | He became a fugitive when we were kids. | 我们还是小孩时他就已经成了逃犯 |
[24:14] | We barely knew him. | 可以说我们几乎都不认识他 |
[24:15] | But we do know this — | 但我们知道 |
[24:17] | before the night of the fire, he was a fine man. | 他在火灾发生之前都是个好人 |
[24:20] | And then after, he changed. | 之后他就变了 |
[24:22] | We think the people who were there that night know why. | 我们认为当晚在现场的人知道原因 |
[24:25] | Will you help us find them? | 你愿意帮我们找到那些人吗 |
[24:26] | I would if I could. But whoever was there that night | 我也想啊 但我们到达现场时 |
[24:29] | was long gone by the time we showed up. | 那些人早已经消失无踪了 |
[24:31] | Are local hospitals open year-round? | 本地的医院全年都开门吗 |
[24:34] | A reduced staff, but, yeah. | 是的 虽然人员有所精简 |
[24:35] | So if someone got burned that night, | 所以如果那晚有人被烧伤 |
[24:37] | there might be a patient record. | 可能会有就诊记录 |
[24:39] | We’re gonna need a list of every hospital in a 20-mile radius. | 我们需要方圆三十二公里内的医院清单 |
[24:42] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[24:44] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[24:44] | All right. I am not saying I’m amazing. | 我倒是不会夸自己多么了不起 |
[24:47] | But sometimes I am distinctly above average. | 但有时我确实优于常人 |
[24:50] | – You found Dr. Koehler? – The good doctor texted an employee | -找到科勒医生了 -这位好医生给雇员短信 |
[24:52] | saying that he was in France. | 说自己在法国 |
[24:54] | – Have you alerted Interpol? – And why would I do that? | -通知国际刑警了吗 -为什么呢 |
[24:56] | – You said he was in France. – I said that’s what he said. | -你说他在法国 -我说他自称在法国 |
[24:58] | But when I pulled the records from the cell carrier — | 但我调取了手机运营商的记录 |
[25:00] | and this is the distinctly above-average part — | 这正是我优于常人之处 |
[25:03] | I found that his text wasn’t sent from France. | 我发现短信并非发自法国 |
[25:06] | It was sent from right here in D.C. | 而是从华盛顿特区本地发的 |
[25:08] | – You have a location? – Sending it to you right now. | -知道具体位置吗 -这就发过来 |
[25:10] | Mr. Cooper’s working on getting a warrant. | 库珀先生正在申请搜查令 |
[25:11] | – How did you know he texted? – I didn’t. Mr. Reddington did. | -你怎么知道短信的事 -雷丁顿先生说的 |
[25:14] | He sent me the employee’s cell. | 他给了我那位雇员的手机 |
[25:15] | Which, um, I guess, if you want to be technical about it, | 如果严格来说的话 这说明 |
[25:17] | means he’s the amazing one. | 他才是真正了不起 |
[25:18] | Did you give him the location? | 你把位置信息告诉他了吗 |
[25:20] | Aram, please tell me | 阿兰姆 拜托告诉我 |
[25:21] | you didn’t tell Reddington how to find Dr. Koehler. | 你没有让雷丁顿知道怎么找到科勒医生 |
[25:28] | That’s it there? The brick one? | 是这儿吗 那幢砖房 |
[25:29] | Yes. What about the FBI? | 没错 联调局怎么办 |
[25:32] | The FBI served their purpose in finding him. | 联调局已经完成了分内的工作帮我找到他了 |
[25:35] | Let’s go find out how badly Dr. Koehler’s been compromised. | 我们这就去看看科勒医生泄露了多少秘密 |
[25:43] | That’s everything. You ready? | 都在这儿了 准备好了吗 |
[25:47] | Please. Let us go. | 求你了 放我们走吧 |
[25:50] | Let them go. | 放他们走吧 |
[25:52] | We’ve done everything you asked! | 我们都照你的要求做了 |
[25:56] | The conditions under which | 过去数月 |
[25:58] | I have forced you to live and work… | 我强迫你们 |
[26:04] | for the past few months | 在如此艰难的环境下 |
[26:06] | are unfortunate | 生活 |
[26:08] | and difficult for everyone. | 工作 |
[26:12] | But it’s over now. So cheer up. | 现在都结束了 开心点 |
[26:16] | Unchain them. | 给他们解铐 |
[26:29] | Good to see you, Samar. | 真高兴见到你 莎马 |
[26:31] | It’s good to be back. | 能回来真好 |
[26:32] | So, what can you tell us about the building, who’s inside? | 能介绍一下楼里的情况吗 都有谁 |
[26:45] | So we’re…free to go? | 这么说我们…可以走了 |
[26:47] | Of course. Your work is done. | 当然 工作都完成了 |
[26:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[26:52] | Dr. Koehler. | 科勒医生 |
[26:55] | Before you go… | 在走之前 |
[26:56] | there is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[26:59] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[27:05] | – I got north entrance. – I’ll take this side. | -我去北入口 -我去这边 |
[27:15] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:18] | However, the point of changing my face | 但我整容的目的就在于 |
[27:22] | is that nobody knows who I am. | 使得没有人知道我是谁 |
[27:25] | And that includes you. | 也包括你 |
[28:07] | – You okay? – Yes. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[28:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:11] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[28:12] | – On what? – You and Aram. | -恭喜什么 -你和阿兰姆 |
[28:15] | I’m very happy for you. | 我真为你感到高兴 |
[28:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:33] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[28:37] | Picasso. | 毕加索 |
[28:58] | Raymond, we have to leave before the cops show. | 雷蒙德 我们必须在警察抵达之前离开 |
[29:01] | I thought we were past this. | 我以为已经不会再这样了 |
[29:03] | What’s that? | 不会怎样 |
[29:04] | Alternate agendas. | 另有目的 |
[29:07] | You giving us cases without telling us why. | 你给我们案子 却不告诉我们为什么 |
[29:09] | Using us to catch the people you can’t. | 利用我们抓捕你找不到的人 |
[29:11] | He had information that’s important to me. | 他知道对我来说很重要的信息 |
[29:14] | And I thought you just wanted us to catch | 我还以为你只是想让我们去抓 |
[29:16] | the pygmy three-toed sloth. | 侏三趾树懒呢 |
[29:18] | Our professional relationship is symbiotic. | 我们的职业关系是相互依存的 |
[29:21] | I help you, you help me. | 我帮助你 你帮助我 |
[29:23] | And our personal relationship? | 那我们的私人关系呢 |
[29:25] | I don’t have an alternate agenda. | 我没有别的目的 |
[29:28] | I have secrets. Like the skeleton. | 我有秘密 比如那具骸骨 |
[29:31] | I thought you’d come to terms with that. | 我以为你已经接受这一点了 |
[29:34] | I have. | 的确 |
[29:36] | Which is why I’m not upset at finding you here. | 所以我在这里看到你并不生气 |
[29:39] | It’s still hard. | 但我还是很难过 |
[29:42] | You’re my father. I want us to have an honest relationship. | 你是我父亲 我希望我们有一个真诚的关系 |
[29:45] | One has nothing to do with the other. | 一码归一码 |
[29:47] | Being honest means one doesn’t lie, deceive, or cheat. | 真诚意味着不撒谎 不欺骗 不隐瞒 |
[29:52] | Where you are concerned, I don’t. | 然而你在乎的事情 我并不在乎 |
[29:55] | How can you say that when you keep things from me? | 你凭什么在对我有所隐瞒的情况下说这种话呢 |
[29:58] | Dembe keeps things from me. | 邓比也对我有所隐瞒 |
[30:01] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[30:03] | So one can keep certain things secret | 所以一个人可以在保持真诚关系的同时 |
[30:06] | and be in an honest relationship? | 留有一些秘密 是吗 |
[30:10] | I saw Dr. Koehler whisper something to you before he died. | 我看到凯勒医生临死前冲你耳语 |
[30:13] | What did he tell you? | 他说了什么 |
[30:15] | The last thing I want is to push you away. | 我最不希望做的 就是把你推开 |
[30:18] | So if we need a little truth and reconciliation | 所以如果为了防止这种事情发生 |
[30:22] | to prevent that, well, what the hell? | 需要揭露真相以达成和解 又有何不可 |
[30:25] | Just don’t get greedy. | 只要别太贪心就好 |
[30:28] | You’re serious? | 你认真的 |
[30:29] | You want to know my secrets, why I’m here, | 你想知道我的秘密 我为什么在这儿 |
[30:32] | what the good doctor told me? | 医生都跟我说了什么 |
[30:34] | – Yes, I do. – Then I’ll tell you. | -是的 -那我就告诉你 |
[30:36] | As soon as you tell me. | 只要你也告诉我 |
[30:39] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[30:40] | The secrets you keep from me. | 你对我隐瞒的秘密 |
[30:42] | I never said I kept any. | 我从没说过我有所隐瞒 |
[30:46] | Studies show that at any given moment | 研究表明 在任意时刻 |
[30:48] | the average person is keeping 13 secrets. | 一个人平均都保守着十三个秘密 |
[30:52] | So come on. I actually think this could be quite fun. | 所以 说吧 我觉得这应该会很有趣的 |
[30:55] | I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours. | 只要你说出你的秘密 我就说出我的 |
[30:57] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[30:58] | It could be. | 可以是 |
[30:59] | If the secrets you keep are as loving as the ones Dembe keeps. | 只要你的秘密和邓比的一样至情 |
[31:09] | Well. That is interesting. | 有意思 |
[31:12] | The ID on the dead guy turned up as fake, | 死者的身份证件是假的 |
[31:14] | but we sent the prints to Interpol and we got a hit. | 但我们把指纹发给国际刑警之后有了匹配结果 |
[31:16] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[31:18] | Not until you tell us why you gave us this case, | 除非你说出为什么要给我们这个案子 |
[31:20] | because it obviously wasn’t so we could arrest Dr. Koehler | 因为显然不是要逮捕凯勒医生 |
[31:23] | and expose his clients. | 并追查他的客户 |
[31:26] | Hans Koehler was a friend of mine. | 汉斯·凯勒是我的朋友 |
[31:29] | I suspected he was being held against his will. | 我怀疑他被拘禁了 |
[31:31] | I wanted to save his life. | 我是想救他 |
[31:34] | Sadly, I failed. | 可惜 我失败了 |
[31:36] | You cared about him? | 你在乎他 |
[31:39] | You expect us to believe that’s all that’s going on here? | 你指望我们相信这就是全部真相 |
[31:41] | All? No. | 全部 当然不 |
[31:43] | Enough? Certainly. | 但够了吗 足够 |
[31:46] | The guard. Who was he? | 那个守卫 是谁 |
[31:49] | A known associate of Bastien Moreau. | 已知的巴斯蒂安·莫罗的同伙 |
[31:52] | The Corsican. | 那个科西嘉人 |
[31:53] | Until four months ago, no one knew who The Corsican was. | 四个月前还没人知道那个科西嘉人是谁 |
[31:56] | Then he shows up on a camera in Gdansk and is ID’d as Moreau. | 后来格丹斯克的监控录像确认他是莫罗 |
[32:00] | Which explains his sudden urge to pay a visit on Dr. Makeover. | 也就说明了他为什么突然要见换脸医生 |
[32:04] | One of the world’s deadliest assassins | 世界最可怕的杀手之一 |
[32:06] | is now one of the world’s most anonymous men. | 现在成了世界身份最成谜的人 |
[32:10] | Which means he can act with impunity. | 也就是说他可以逍遥法外了 |
[32:13] | Whatever he is up to… | 不管他的计划是什么 |
[32:17] | I fear Dr. Koehler is only the beginning. | 凯勒医生恐怕只是第一批受害者 |
[32:22] | 华盛顿特区 里根国际机场 | |
[32:33] | The Feds have Gabin’s body. They’ll connect him to you. | 联调局手上有盖博的尸体 会联系到你 |
[32:36] | To who I was. | 联系到之前的我 |
[32:38] | Not to who I am. | 而不是现在的我 |
[32:40] | The assignment remains. This changes nothing. | 任务依旧 那不会有影响 |
[32:45] | We travel as planned. | 我们按计划出发 |
[32:49] | Well, at least… | 至少 |
[32:51] | I travel as planned. | 我要按计划出发 |
[33:24] | All right. The Corsican is a gun for hire. | 好吧 科西嘉人是受雇杀手 |
[33:26] | But not by just anyone. | 但不是谁都能雇的 |
[33:27] | He has a very particular clientele. | 他的委托人极其特殊 |
[33:29] | The Tamil Tigers. The Kosovo Liberation Army. | 泰米尔之虎 科索沃解放军 |
[33:32] | He’s a nationalist who works on behalf of groups | 他是个替反对全球主义的组织 |
[33:34] | fighting against globalism. | 效力的民族主义者 |
[33:36] | His targets have included a UNESCO office in Geneva, | 他的目标有日内瓦的联合国教科文组织办公室 |
[33:39] | a conference center in Davos, | 达沃斯的一个会议中心 |
[33:40] | and the European Union headquarters in The Hague, | 以及海牙的欧盟总部 |
[33:43] | where last year a bomb was defused moments before | 去年大会开幕仪式前一秒 |
[33:45] | the General Assembly’s opening session. | 那里拆除了一枚炸弹 |
[33:48] | Before now, everything has been overseas. | 此前 他的行动都在海外 |
[33:49] | Well, his next target could be here | 他的下一个目标也许就在这里 |
[33:51] | or maybe he’s already left the country. | 或者他已经离境了 |
[33:53] | Can’t lock down the airports. | 不能封锁机场 |
[33:54] | We have no idea who we’re looking for. | 我们根本不知道在找谁 |
[33:56] | The Corsican, as bad as he may be, | 科西嘉人 虽然十恶不赦 |
[33:57] | is only one name on Dr. Koehler’s client list. | 但只是凯勒医生客户名单上的一个名字 |
[34:00] | Shouldn’t we be focused on finding the list? | 难道重点不该是找到那个名单吗 |
[34:01] | We may not know what this guy looks like, but thanks to Samar | 也许不知道他什么样 但多亏莎马 |
[34:04] | shooting out his taillight, we were able to trace his car. | 打坏了他的尾灯 我们找到了他的车 |
[34:07] | First day back, and you’re already showing us up. | 第一天回来就已经让我们刮目相看了 |
[34:09] | It was found in a remote lot at Reagan International. | 在里根国际机场附近的停车场 |
[34:11] | There were two bodies identified at the scene | 现场有两具尸体 符合你们看到的 |
[34:13] | matching the men you saw driving away in The Corsican’s car. | 开走科西嘉人车的两个人的特征 |
[34:16] | Why would he kill his own people? | 为什么要杀自己人 |
[34:17] | Same reason he killed Koehler and his team — | 和杀凯勒医生团队的理由一样 |
[34:19] | they knew what he looked like. | 他们知道他的长相 |
[34:21] | They were the only remaining ones who did. | 他们是仅剩的知情人 |
[34:22] | Aram, pull every feed from that lot you can find. | 阿兰姆 调出那个停车场所有监控 |
[34:25] | If you get a hit, circulate it to TSA. | 要是有匹配 交给运输安全管理局 |
[34:27] | We’ll find that list, | 我们会找到名单 |
[34:28] | but right now we’ve got an emergency on our hands. | 但现在有紧急情况要处理 |
[34:30] | Get to Reagan, coordinate with Airport Authority Police, | 去里根 和机场警察合作 |
[34:33] | tell them we’ve got a situation. | 告诉他们情况紧急 |
[34:35] | – All right, sir. – Thanks. | -好了 先生 -谢谢 |
[34:37] | Wait there, ma’am. | 请稍等 女士 |
[34:39] | – Two minutes out. – Moreau, Bastien. | -还有两分钟 -巴斯蒂安·莫罗 |
[34:41] | I need you to notify security he’s on site and — | 请你通知安保人员他就在那里 |
[34:44] | Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[34:45] | No, I do not have a positive ID, | 我没有可用身份信息 |
[34:47] | but you need to put the facility on lockdown | 但你需要封锁机场 |
[34:48] | and hold all passengers. | 扣留乘客 |
[34:50] | Code three, all responders. | 三号警报 所有人回复 |
[34:52] | White male. Mid-50s. May be armed. | 白人男性 五十多岁 可能有武器 |
[34:54] | Sir, I’m terribly sorry. | 先生 我很抱歉 |
[34:56] | Can we please stop at the men’s room before getting to my gate? | 能让我在登机前用一下洗手间吗 |
[35:00] | Of course, sir. Not a problem. | 当然 先生 没问题 |
[35:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:07] | Lock it down. All points of exit. | 封锁所有出口 |
[35:09] | Drop-off, pick-up, parking garages, everywhere. | 送机 抵达 停车场 所有地方 |
[35:11] | Agent Navabi, FBI. I need you take me to your C.O. | 联调局纳瓦比探员 带我见你长官 |
[35:14] | I need every male passenger searched, ID’d, | 所有男性乘客要搜身 核查证件 |
[35:17] | and taken to a secure area. | 全员集中到一个安全区域 |
[35:18] | – Where are your security feeds? – Over here. | -你们的监控呢 -在这边 |
[35:26] | Sir! We need you right away. We got something. | 长官 请马上过来 我们有发现 |
[35:32] | All units, suspect is impersonating | 所有小队注意 |
[35:34] | an airport employee in a maroon blazer. | 嫌犯伪装成着栗色西服的机场员工 |
[35:43] | Attention, all units. | 所有小队请注意 |
[35:44] | …white male suspect… | 白人男性嫌犯 |
[36:11] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[36:12] | Mrs. Koehler, | 凯勒夫人 |
[36:14] | I’m terribly sorry for your loss. | 我为您的遭遇深感遗憾 |
[36:17] | How did — | 你怎么 |
[36:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:21] | A friend of your husband’s. My name is Raymond. | 您丈夫的朋友 我叫雷蒙德 |
[36:24] | I’m here for the Picasso. | 我是为毕加索而来 |
[36:30] | Well. This is unexpected. | 这倒是挺意外 |
[36:33] | Why would Hans want you to take him? | 汉斯怎么会把它给你 |
[36:35] | He loved Picasso. | 他非常爱毕加索 |
[36:38] | How much do you know about your husband’s line of work? | 您对您丈夫的工作有多少了解 |
[36:41] | He was a great surgeon. | 他是名出色的外科医生 |
[36:42] | He was away for months at a time, wasn’t he? | 他定期外出几个月不是吗 |
[36:46] | He had clients all over the world. | 他的客户遍布全球 |
[36:47] | He did. | 是的 |
[36:49] | Many of those clients were… | 他的许多客户都是 |
[36:53] | criminals. | 犯罪分子 |
[36:55] | Some of them terrible men and terrible women. | 其中还有不少恶人 |
[36:59] | – That’s not so. – It is. | -不可能 -这是事实 |
[37:01] | I should know. I’m one of them. | 我很清楚 因为我也是其中一员 |
[37:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:22] | Your husband’s client list. | 您丈夫的客户名单 |
[37:24] | – That’s what you came for. – Yes. | -你是为这个而来 -对 |
[37:26] | And to give you this. | 并把这个给您 |
[37:31] | It’s a numbered bank account with $5 million in it… | 这是个匿名银行账户 有五百万资产 |
[37:35] | and also the name of a man who’s standing by | 里面还有个人名 |
[37:38] | to create your false identification. | 他会帮您伪造身份 |
[37:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:42] | Other clients will come looking for this list. | 其他客户会来找这份名单 |
[37:45] | I don’t know how many or when. | 我不知多少人 也不知何时来 |
[37:47] | Just that they will. | 只知道他们肯定会来 |
[37:48] | And you do not want to be here when they do. | 他们来的时候您最好不在这里 |
[37:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你问什么要这么做 |
[37:56] | As I said, Hans was a friend of mine. | 我说过 汉斯是我的朋友 |
[37:59] | I wouldn’t be the person I am if it weren’t for him. | 是他成就了我 |
[38:05] | I recommend Cairo. | 我建议您去开罗 |
[38:08] | Beautiful, historic. | 美丽 历史悠久 |
[38:10] | And thanks to a combination | 而且多亏了 |
[38:12] | of the Muslim Brotherhood and international Islamophobia, | 穆斯林兄弟会和国际恐伊情绪 |
[38:16] | completely abandoned by Western tourists. | 完全没什么西方游客光顾 |
[38:19] | You and Picasso will have the pyramids to yourselves. | 您和毕加索可以独占金字塔 |
[38:24] | So let me get this straight. We lost Moreau. | 让我理一理 我们跟丢了莫罗 |
[38:26] | He slipped security using the identity of an airline rep. | 他假借航空公司代表的身份瞒过了安检 |
[38:29] | Security feeds show him stealing a car | 监控显示他从员工停车场 |
[38:31] | from an employee parking lot. | 偷了辆车 |
[38:32] | We have word out on the vehicle now. | 我们已经发布汽车信息了 |
[38:33] | – Any hits? – Not yet. | -有消息吗 -还没 |
[38:35] | So he’s gone, and Koehler is dead, | 所以他跑了 凯勒死了 |
[38:38] | and the names of his clients died with him. | 他的客户名单也消失了 |
[38:40] | – All except Moreau. – Who’s God knows where | -除了莫罗 -上帝才知道他在哪 |
[38:42] | and about to do God knows what. | 要干什么 |
[38:43] | Reddington never wanted us to catch Koehler. | 雷丁顿没想让我们抓到凯勒 |
[38:46] | Any chance he told you what it was? | 他有告诉过你自己的算盘吗 |
[38:49] | No. He didn’t. | 他没说 |
[38:54] | Did you think about what I said — | 你想过我说的话了吗 |
[38:56] | about the price and whether you’re willing to pay it? | 你愿意付出我所说的代价吗 |
[38:59] | I did. | 想了 |
[39:00] | And have you made a decision? | 你决定了吗 |
[39:02] | The Raymond Reddington we know can’t be trusted. | 我们认识的雷蒙德·雷丁顿不可信 |
[39:06] | But there was another Reddington. | 但是还有另一个雷丁顿 |
[39:08] | Another Reddington? | 另一个雷丁顿 |
[39:11] | It’s hard to explain, | 一时难以解释 |
[39:12] | but I want to know how the Reddington we could trust | 但我想知道我们曾经信任的雷丁顿 |
[39:15] | turned into the one we can’t. | 是如何怎么变得不可信了 |
[39:18] | I have to know. | 我必须要知道 |
[39:20] | Whatever the price. | 无论代价有多大 |
[39:42] | I meant what I said before | 我之前说我们是互相依赖的关系 |
[39:44] | about our relationship being symbiotic. | 这句话是认真的 |
[39:48] | I help you, you help me. | 我帮你 你帮我 |
[39:51] | We help each other. | 我们互相帮助 |
[39:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:55] | An insurance policy. | 安全保障 |
[39:57] | Dr. Koehler was a not only a gifted surgeon, | 凯勒医生不仅是一位天才外科医生 |
[39:59] | but also a man smart enough to know that his life | 同时还是一个十分聪明的人 |
[40:02] | was threatened by the very men and women | 知道那些付钱让他整容的人 |
[40:04] | who paid for his services. | 威胁他要干掉他 |
[40:07] | For that reason, he kept a dossier — | 因此 他保留了档案 |
[40:09] | a list of every face he changed. | 所有经他手改头换面之人的名单 |
[40:12] | Moreau knew about this. | 莫罗知道这张名单的存在 |
[40:14] | Which is why he abducted Dr. Koehler and his team | 所以他掳走了凯勒医生和他的医疗团队 |
[40:18] | and forced them to operate at gunpoint. | 拿枪逼迫他们做手术 |
[40:20] | Which means his new identity won’t be on this drive. | 就是说这个U盘里没有记录他的新身份 |
[40:23] | No. | 是的 |
[40:25] | But the names of countless others are — | 但里面有其他无数人的姓名 |
[40:27] | men and women who abandoned their lives to hide. | 都是一些为了隐藏身份而放弃人生的男男女女 |
[40:31] | Now you can find them. | 现在你可以找到他们了 |
[40:34] | Where to find this — that’s what Dr. Koehler | 凯勒医生死前对你耳语的 |
[40:38] | whispered to you before he died. | 就是这个U盘的下落吧 |
[40:41] | I told you mine. Now you tell me yours. | 我把秘密告诉你了 轮到你告诉我你的 |
[40:45] | I would. | 我本来会的 |
[40:46] | But you haven’t really told me yours yet, have you? | 但其实你没把你的秘密告诉我 不是吗 |
[40:49] | Not all of it. | 没有全都告诉我 |
[40:52] | This isn’t the complete list, is it? | 这根本不是完整的名单对吧 |
[40:56] | No, it’s not. | 没错 |
[40:59] | One file has been deleted. | 我删除了其中一个文件 |
[41:01] | Yours. | 你的文件 |
[41:04] | I prefer to keep my nips and tucks to myself. | 我不想把我的资料公开 |
[41:08] | Forgive an old man his vanity. | 请原谅老人家的虚荣心 |
[41:12] | For now, but… | 暂时而已 但是 |
[41:13] | someday I want to see the before and after pictures. | 有一天我想要看看术前术后对比照 |
[41:18] | Not a pretty sight. | 照片惨不忍睹 |
[41:22] | I’m sure you were always handsome. | 我相信你以前一直很帅 |
[41:25] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[41:28] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[41:33] | Neither can I. | 我也不记得了 |
[41:37] | But I don’t have to. | 但我不必记得 |
[41:40] | I know that… | 我知道 |
[41:44] | before everything changed… | 在一切改变之前 |
[41:49] | …my father was… | 我父亲 |
[41:52] | …kind and decent… | 和蔼 正直 |
[41:55] | and beautiful. | 又帅气逼人 |
[41:59] | Inside and out. | 内外一致 |