Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Need a warm up, hon? 要续杯吗 亲爱的
[00:04] No. Thanks. Just the check. 不用了 谢谢 结账
[00:06] Be right… 马上就
[00:08] right back. 就来
[00:14] ♬我无法呼吸♬
[00:17] Hey, are you okay? 你还好吗
[00:17] ♬我无法呼吸♬
[00:18] Hey, Phoebe, what’s the matter? 菲比 你怎么了
[00:20] I don’t know what’s wrong. I… 我不知道怎么了 我
[00:21] ♬我无法呼吸♬
[00:23] I feel dizzy, like — I can’t… 我感觉头晕 不能
[00:25] Honey, you’re burning up. 亲爱的 你在发烧
[00:26] – Oh, Phoebe! – Is there a doctor here?! -菲比 -有医生在吗
[00:28] – Somebody call an ambulance! – Phoebe? -快叫救护车 -菲比
[00:30] …My head, that ringing — 我脑袋里 耳鸣
[00:32] Please, I can’t — something’s wrong. 救救我 我不能… 不对劲
[00:36] She seems to be having some kind of viral reaction. 看起来像是病毒反应
[00:38] Ambulance is on its way. 救护车马上就到
[00:43] ♬当现实拖住后腿 你将溺亡♬
[00:45] We have to call the CDC right now. 赶快联系疾控中心
[00:47] ♬当现实拖住后腿 你将溺亡♬
[00:50] ♬等等 不应该这样♬
[00:54] ♬等一等 不应该这样♬
[00:57] ♬我磕了药 开始失去意识♬
[01:00] You can’t keep me here. 你不能把我关在这里
[01:02] Yeah, we both feel fine. 我们没问题
[01:03] ♬我摔倒 我窒息♬
[01:04] ♬说着我无法呼吸♬
[01:05] I got another. 又有一个
[01:09] ♬我无法呼吸♬
[01:09] Can somebody explain what’s going on? 有没有谁能解释下到底怎么回事
[01:12] Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dr. Marcus Joffey. 女士们先生们 我是马库斯·乔飞博士
[01:15] I’m a CDC investigator. 疾控中心调查员
[01:17] This facility is being placed under quarantine. 这家餐馆已经被隔离
[01:20] We need to identify who needs immediate care. 我们需要确认谁的情况更为紧急
[01:22] ♬我无法呼吸♬
[01:29] ♬我无法呼吸♬
[01:33] ♬我无法呼吸♬
[01:42] 帕蒂·苏·爱德华兹 第68号
[01:52] I took the liberty. 枪在我这
[01:55] Is this latex or memory foam. 这床垫是乳胶的还是记忆泡沫
[01:58] He broke into my house. 他闯入我家
[02:00] I wake up in the middle of the night, 我大半夜被惊醒
[02:01] the man’s sitting on the edge of my bed. 他就坐在我的床上
[02:03] Reddington has a flair for the dramatic. 雷丁顿就喜欢把事情搞得很浮夸
[02:05] He threatened to kill me. 他威胁要杀了我
[02:06] If you divulge his relationship with the FBI. 如果你泄露他和联调局的关系
[02:09] So don’t. 那就别泄露
[02:10] We told you about this to gain your trust. 我们告诉你这些是希望赢得你的信任
[02:13] Reddington just wants you to help me find my husband’s killer. 雷丁顿只想让你帮我找到杀害我丈夫的凶手
[02:16] That’s what he said. 他确实是这么说的
[02:17] Although he seemed more interested in where I bought my mattress. 虽然他看起来对我的床垫更有兴趣
[02:19] You said you had a way to draw out the killer, 你说你有办法引出凶手
[02:22] what do you call him — Damascus. 你叫他什么来着 大马士革
[02:23] We don’t know his real name, 我们还不知道他的真名
[02:24] just that he’s a cop who’s protecting drug dealers 只知道他是个警察 但是在保护
[02:27] with the Nash syndicate. 纳什集团的毒贩
[02:28] I’m part of an inter-agency task force trying to bring them down. 我所在的跨机构特别小组正在想办法抓住他们
[02:30] Every time we get a lead, 每次一有线索
[02:32] Damascus tips them off, and we get nothing. 大马士革就会通风报信 我们一无所获
[02:33] Which means whoever killed Tom has a line in on his task force. 也就是说杀害汤姆的人在特别小组里有耳目
[02:37] So at my next meeting, 下次开会时
[02:38] I’m gonna let it be known that we have a snitch of our own. 我会告诉全组我们也有个耳目
[02:41] Someone inside the syndicate who can ID Damascus. 集团里一个可以指认大马士革的人
[02:45] Bobby Navarro, 波比·纳瓦罗
[02:47] former dealer from the syndicate who’s gone missing. 失踪了的集团前毒贩
[02:50] We’ll tell them where and when I’ll meet Navarro 告诉他们我会什么时间 在哪里和纳瓦罗见面
[02:52] and that he’s gonna ID Damascus. 然后他会告诉我大马士革是谁
[02:53] And whoever shows up to stop that from happening 这样到时候现身阻止这一会面的人
[02:56] will either be Damascus or someone that can lead us to him. 要么是大马士革 要么可以引领我们找到他
[02:59] Detective Singleton, as I’m sure you’ll agree, 辛格尔顿警探 我相信你也会同意
[03:01] 黑警是好警察最大的敌人
[03:04] Still, it’s hard to go after one of our own. 但是要追查自己人仍然很难
[03:06] And dangerous. 并且很危险
[03:07] I appreciate your determination. 我很欣赏你的决心
[03:09] Agent Keen, reach out to Reddington. 基恩探员 联系雷丁顿
[03:10] Please implore him that, moving forward, 告诉他从今往后
[03:12] he should stay off the detective’s mattress. 离警探的床垫远点
[03:16] I’m sorry, I’m out. 抱歉 我退出了
[03:19] Yes. Of jail. 是的 离开监狱了
[03:20] Because of me. 靠的是我
[03:21] And in exchange for said freedom, 作为上述自由的交换
[03:23] you owe me one genuine, bona fide, Earl Fagen, 你欠我一个真实的的 因电线纠缠
[03:27] electrical-wires-somehow-got-crossed inferno. 结果引发火海的厄尔·费根
[03:31] Then you’re out. 然后你才能退出
[03:32] No. Then I’m in. 不 那样我就又回来了
[03:35] I mean, then I’m back in. 我是说又重操旧业
[03:38] You’re waving coke in front of an addict. 你这是给瘾君子闻毒品
[03:39] Then take a snort. 那就小吸一口
[03:41] This isn’t a negotiation. 我不是在跟你商量
[03:42] It’s an assignment. 这是给你的任务
[03:44] I have a business that’s become a liability. 我有一桩生意变成了麻烦
[03:46] I need you to burn it down. 我需要你把它付之一炬
[03:48] Critter Cabin. We’re in the book. 家畜小屋 说定了
[03:53] There you are. I have a case. 你来了 我有个案子
[03:55] And I have a request — Take it easy on Singleton. 而我有个要求 别再难为辛格尔顿了
[03:58] He’s on our side. 他是我们这边的
[03:59] For now. Because he’s afraid not to be. 暂时是 出于他的恐惧
[04:02] I find a good bedside chat to be effective and exhilarating. 我觉得床头聊天非常有效而且让人愉悦
[04:07] He and I have a plan. 我们有个计划
[04:08] And if works out, it’ll ID Tom’s killer. 如果生效 就知道是谁杀了汤姆了
[04:10] And then what? 然后呢
[04:11] If it turns out to be a cop, what are you gonna do then? 如果是个警察 你会怎么做
[04:14] Let the system close ranks around one of its own? 让系统解决自己人
[04:17] Let him lawyer up? Stand trial? 让他找好律师 出庭受审
[04:19] Juries acquit cops even when they have video 即使有视频证明警察杀死了无辜受害者
[04:22] showing those cops shooting innocent victims. 陪审团也会判其无罪
[04:25] You think a jury will take your word over his, your memory? 你觉得陪审团会相信你的话 你的记忆
[04:29] 这段记忆来自于一个遭受了严重的大脑创伤
[04:32] she was in a coma for 10 months. 昏迷了10个月的人
[04:35] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么要说这些
[04:36] Because you and I both know this doesn’t end in a courtroom. 因为我们都知道法庭解决不了这件事
[04:39] It ends on the street. 只能私下解决
[04:42] I want you to be prepared for that. 我希望你准备好
[04:46] About this case… 我所说的案子
[04:47] 我唯一有兴趣的案子就是汤姆的谋杀
[04:50] Well, unfortunately this is an urgent one. 不幸的是这一个很紧急
[04:52] There’s been a rather acute viral outbreak in New York City, 纽约市发生了一起非常严重的病毒爆发事件
[04:56] and I’m afraid it was not a natural occurrence. 并且恐怕事出人为
[04:59] Nine months ago, Reddington was approached by Jumbal Mazi Okoro, 一个南非的黑市商人津巴·玛兹·奥克罗
[05:02] a South African black-market trader 九个月前联系了雷丁顿
[05:04] who was looking to secure a rare viral agent for his client. 在为他的客户找一种稀有的病毒药剂
[05:07] Okoro was requesting a pathogen 奥科罗在找一种
[05:10] with “Maximum contagion capabilities.” “传染力最强”的病原体
[05:12] Reddington never facilitated the trade citing ethical issues. 雷丁顿从来不做存在道德争议的生意
[05:16] Go figure. 看出来了
[05:16] But based on this morning’s incident, 根据今早的事件
[05:19] Reddington believes this client may be responsible 雷丁顿认为那名客户可能是
[05:22] for the attacks in New York. 纽约袭击案的幕后黑手
[05:24] Agent Mojtabai. 莫伊塔巴尔探员
[05:27] Something funny? 有什么好笑的吗
[05:28] What? 什么
[05:29] Uh, no. 没有
[05:31] Uh, sorry, I was just — watching Agent Keen. 对不起 我刚刚只是在 看基恩探员
[05:33] It’s, uh — it’s good to have you back. 很高兴你回来了
[05:35] Even if it’s on restricted duty. 就算只是恢复了一小部分职务
[05:37] Thanks, Aram. 谢谢 阿兰姆
[05:38] What makes Reddington think there’s a connection? 雷丁顿为什么觉得这其中有关联
[05:40] Okoro was looking to obtain the same kind of pathogen — 奥科罗之前想搞到的是同一类病毒
[05:43] a highly concentrated, purified form of organic chemicals. 高浓缩 高纯度的有机化学物
[05:47] 雷丁顿能找到那名客户吗
[05:48] No. And neither can Okoro, who was killed in November. 不能 奥克罗也不能 他在十一月被杀了
[05:51] But based on this morning’s incident, 但是根据今早的事件
[05:53] Reddington believes his would-be client 雷丁顿认为他那个”客户”
[05:55] may be active on U.S. Soil. 可能在美国境内活动
[05:56] I’ll notify HHS and Homeland. 我会通知卫生和公共服务部 国土安全局
[05:58] Ressler, Navabi, coordinate with the boots on the ground 雷斯勒 纳瓦比负责协调外勤小队
[06:01] and see if the CDC has uncovered anything that supports this. 看看疾控中心有没有任何发现可以支持这个理论
[06:05] Lab confirmed it’s a viral pathogen — 实验室证实了这是一种病原病毒
[06:07] likely airborne and replicating quickly. 极有可能是空气传播并且扩散迅速
[06:10] When we arrived, we had 26 confirmed cases — 我们到达的时候已经有二十六例确诊
[06:13] customers, first responders. 包括顾客和第一批急救人员
[06:15] In the last six hours, that number’s tripled. 过去六小时中这个数字翻了三倍
[06:17] What about your quarantine? 隔离情况
[06:19] Three square blocks. 三个街区
[06:20] NYPD has another 12 in lockdown. 纽约警局还封锁了另外十二个
[06:23] How do you know it’s a targeted attack? 你怎么知道这是针对性袭击
[06:25] Intel from a confidential source. 机密来源提供的情报
[06:26] Uh, Do you think this may be a designer virus? 你认为有无可能是人工病毒
[06:29] All I know is what my people told you on the phone. 我所知道的我的人都告诉你们了
[06:32] About the woman. 一个女人
[06:36] Here. With the notebook. 这里 带着笔记本那个
[06:38] She somehow managed to slip out 她设法在我们确认感染人群之前
[06:40] before we could ID the infected — 跑掉了
[06:42] could be a mistake, 也有可能是弄错了
[06:44] but wherever she is, she’s not here now. 但是不管她在哪里 肯定不在这里
[06:46] Can you roll that back? 你能回放吗
[06:51] It’s an inhaler. 那是个吸入器
[06:52] We suspect it may contain some kind of anti-viral agent. 我们怀疑那里面有抗病毒药剂
[06:57] Looks like we have a suspect. 看起来找到嫌疑人了
[06:59] Aram, I’m gonna send you some CCTV images. 阿兰姆 我给你发一段监控画面
[07:01] We’re gonna need an ID right away. 我们需要立即确认身份
[07:03] Tell your confidential source 告诉你的机密来源
[07:04] if he knows anything else, 如果他还知道什么
[07:05] he’s going to need to tell us, 得告诉我们
[07:07] because we’re going to have fatalities on our hands within the hour. 因为很快就会出现人员死亡了
[07:19] We just got word of NYPD responding to a call at New York General. 纽约警局刚刚接到纽约综合医院的电话
[07:22] Is that where they’re treating the infected? 那不是他们治疗感染者的地方吗
[07:24] Yes, but there may be more — 是的 但是可能会出现更多病例
[07:25] Another — another outbreak. 又一次爆发
[07:26] They found some kind of biological device. 他们找到某种生物装置
[07:29] It doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通
[07:30] Why would she try to infect them a second time? 为什么她会想要再次感染他们
[07:31] They’re already sick. 他们都已经生病了
[07:36] Uh, you’re not gonna believe this, 你们可能不会相信
[07:37] but I don’t think we’re looking at another virus here. 但是我不认为这是另一种病毒
[07:40] Why, what is it? 为什么 那是什么
[07:48] It’s the cure. 这是解毒剂
[07:56] 16 people are in serious condition. 十六个人情况严重
[07:58] Seven are critical. 七个人危在旦夕
[07:59] Tell me again — why aren’t they being given the antidote? 解释一下 为什么还没有给他们用解毒剂
[08:01] The CDC wants to test it first. 疾控中心想要先测试
[08:03] How about on the victims? 受害者们怎么办
[08:04] What’s the worst that can happen? 情况还能更糟吗
[08:05] They’re dying anyway. 反正都是一死
[08:06] We’ve confirmed it’s her. 我们已经确认了 是她
[08:07] It’s the same woman who caused the infection. 是引起感染的那个女人
[08:10] Why would she infect people 为什么她感染人的目的
[08:12] only to provide them with the cure? 只是为了给他们解药
[08:13] Okay, hang on. I got an ID. 等等 我查到身份信息了
[08:15] Here we go. 这里
[08:16] Captain Patricia Sue Edwards. 派翠西·苏·爱德华兹上尉
[08:19] she’s a biochemist. 她是一名生物学家
[08:20] Formerly with the United States Army 之前就职于
[08:21] Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease. 美国陆军传染病研究中心
[08:24] USAMRIID. The germ-warfare guys. 美国陆军传染病研究中心 研究细菌战的家伙
[08:26] Married to Lieutenant Commander Dennis Edwards. NAVY Seal. 嫁给了海军上校丹尼斯·爱德华兹 海豹突击队
[08:30] “All in, all the time.” The best of the best. “时刻准备着” 精英中的精英
[08:32] Yeah, well, put a pin in that. 先别着急
[08:33] ‘Cause in March 2017, 因为在2017年三月
[08:36] Lieutenant Commander Edwards 丹尼斯·爱德华兹上校
[08:38] was stationed in Manbij, Syria, 当时驻扎在曼比季 叙利亚
[08:40] tasked with securing the area 被派遣去负责守卫一个区域
[08:41] to facilitate the liberation of Raqqa. 帮助解放拉卡市
[08:43] His record had always been exemplary, 他的履历一只都很清白
[08:45] up until another SEAL caught him 直到另外的突击队成员
[08:47] stealing a truck full of confiscated opium. 抓到他试图偷走装着没收鸦片的卡车
[08:50] – Was he court-martialed? – Killed. -他被送上了军事法庭吗 -被杀了
[08:52] By the same SEAL who caught him. 被抓住他偷东西的那名突击队员
[08:54] And Judge Advocate ruled that that SEAL was acting in self-defense. 军事法官判决那名突击队员是出于自卫
[08:57] Did they investigate the wife? 有调查妻子吗
[08:58] Uh, yeah, but nothing conclusive — 是的 但是没有什么发现
[09:00] but she was stripped of her security clearance at USAMRIID 但是她在被迫辞职之前依然被取消了
[09:03] before resigning her commission. 传染病研究中心的权限
[09:05] Which means she lost access to the chemical and biological weapons. 就是说她没有权限接触到化学和生物武器
[09:09] Apparently she’s gotten over that hurdle. 很明显她找到了办法
[09:19] 丹尼斯·爱德华兹 挚爱的丈夫
[09:22] There was a story in the news today. 今天新闻报道了一条消息
[09:25] About an outbreak. 关于某种病毒爆发
[09:34] I think you’ll like it. 我想你会喜欢的
[09:38] Red, I told you from day one, Heddie’s no good. 红魔 我一开始就告诉你了 海蒂不行
[09:41] She knows how to cook the books, 她知道怎么做假账
[09:42] but she’s a little n-n-n-nutty, excitable. 但是她又蠢又易怒
[09:45] And now she’s taken a powder, 现在她跑了
[09:46] we’re about to be audited, and so what — 我们要被审计了 然后
[09:48] now you got this f– this — this — this guy? 你找了这个家伙
[09:51] To what? To light a match and 来干什么 点火柴
[09:52] boom. There goes this — this sweet little deal we got going? 然后 我们的小交易就灰飞烟灭了
[09:55] Smokey, as you well know, Heddie did not take a powder. 斯莫基 你也知道 海蒂并没有跑路
[09:58] She’s lying in her bed right now, 她现在正在家里睡觉
[10:00] sneezing and wheezing, 打着喷嚏 喘着粗气
[10:01] swollen up like a puffer fish. 肿得像只河豚
[10:03] I’m afraid all the dogs and cats 恐怕她最终还是被
[10:06] finally got the best of her. 所有的猫猫狗狗给击败了
[10:08] Be that as it may, mistakes are mistakes, 尽管如此 错误就是错误
[10:10] and I’m telling you she’s out of her depth. 我只想告诉你 她无能为力
[10:12] And now, with the new tax law, 现在 随着新税法出台
[10:14] forget about it! 拉倒吧
[10:14] It is “Eaz-in-c-eaz-om-pre-eaz- e-h-eaz-en-s-eaz-I- b-eazle.” [黑话]
[10:18] All I can tell you for sure is 我能确定的只有
[10:19] little guys and nonprofits are screwed. 小商小贩和非盈利项目都完蛋了
[10:21] I want you to go to our vet 我想让你去找我们的兽医
[10:23] and find out how he disposes 看他是怎么处置
[10:26] of the animals he puts down. 那些被他安乐死的猫猫狗狗的
[10:27] We’re gonna need about half a dozen. 我们需要五六个
[10:30] Half a dozen what? 五六个什么
[10:32] Skeletons. 头骨
[10:34] To make it look authentic. 为了以假乱真
[10:36] Couple of dogs. Cats. 几只狗 几只猫
[10:38] I think we shampoo the occasional marmot. 咱们来给难得露面的土拨鼠洗洗脑
[10:48] In order to melt structural components, 为了使内部结构熔化
[10:50] we need a High Temperature Accelerant fire. 我需要高温助燃剂
[10:54] Your typical fire generates about 2,000 degrees. 普通的火焰大概能到两千度
[10:57] We add a little thermite, 如果我们加点助燃剂
[10:58] we could boost that up to 4,500 degrees. 就能提高到四千五百度
[11:00] Even if the fire department shows up early 就算消防队提早赶来
[11:02] and starts spraying water, 并开始喷水
[11:03] they’ll just aggravate the flames. 也只不过是火上浇油罢了
[11:06] Leave you nothing but memories. 烧的什么都不剩
[11:09] Look, I never said I didn’t love it. 听着 我没说我不会乐在其中
[11:10] I just said I shouldn’t do it. 我只是觉得 我不应该这么做
[11:12] Earl, you have a gift. 厄尔 你有天赋
[11:14] Others create, you destroy. 别人创造 而你摧毁
[11:21] Mr. Hepworth. 赫普沃思先生
[11:22] Thomas Dekker. 托马斯·德克尔
[11:23] Mr. Dekker. 德克尔先生
[11:24] As you know, the IRS is conducting 如你所知 国税局正在对
[11:26] – an audit of Critter Cabin LLC – Let me ask you -生物舱有限责任公司进行审计 -我来问你
[11:28] How come you get to audit me 为什么是你审计我
[11:30] and I don’t get to audit you? 而不是我审计你
[11:33] About the audit… 关于审计
[11:33] Granted, you use my money for some worthy causes — 当然 你可以用我的钱做点有意义的事
[11:36] roads, schools — 比如修路 修学校之类的
[11:38] but building a border wall, 但是要建造高墙
[11:39] prosecuting people for smoking pot, 控告吸大麻的人
[11:42] building even more prisons 建造更多监狱
[11:44] to hold even more young men of color? 关押更多年轻的黑人
[11:46] Why should my money finance that? 为什么我的钱要花在这些东西上
[11:50] There seem to be some discrepancies 你的营业外收入
[11:52] in your unrelated business income. 似乎存在一些出入
[11:53] Hershey. Hershey. Hershey. 赫尔希 赫尔希 赫尔希
[11:55] You’re missing the point. 你没搞懂我的意思
[11:57] If I could direct your attention to Form 990-T, Part 1, 4a — 请您注意表格990-T 第一部分 第四项
[12:00] The point, the essential point, is this — 重点 最重要的一点是
[12:04] we’re all sinners. 我们都是罪人
[12:07] Oh. Sinning. That’s the point. 犯罪 这是关键
[12:09] Lust. Gluttony. Sloth. 性欲 贪食 懒惰
[12:12] Three of my favorites. 我最爱的三宗罪
[12:14] But you’re here because of my greed. 你却因为我的贪欲而来
[12:17] Tell me, what’s your sin, Mr. Hepworth? 告诉我 你的罪是什么 赫普沃思先生
[12:22] I don’t… 我没有…
[12:23] Of course you do. 你当然有
[12:25] “For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.” “因为世人都犯了罪,亏缺了神的荣耀”
[12:29] Testify, Brother Hershey. 说吧 赫尔希兄弟
[12:31] Okay, I don’t think that — 好吧 我没想到
[12:32] Don’t think. Flow. 停止思考 说出来
[12:34] I, uh… 我…
[12:36] That’s it. Let it out. 就这样 发泄出来
[12:38] Let it out. 发泄出来
[12:39] I hate this job. 我讨厌这份工作
[12:44] Amen, to that. 为你祷告
[12:46] My kid… 我的孩子…
[12:49] he’s incredible. 他很优秀
[12:50] And he’s desperate to go to high school at Davenport Academy. 他做梦都想去达文波特学院念高中
[12:53] But the headmaster won’t let him in 可是校长不收他
[12:55] because of what I do, what I did. 都是因为我 因为我的所作所为
[12:59] I audited his sister. 我审计了他妹妹
[13:04] Don’t despair, Brother Hershey. 别灰心 赫尔希兄弟
[13:07] Your job is what kept your son out, 你的工作曾阻碍你儿子入学
[13:10] and now it will be what gets him in. 现在你的工作会让他重回学校
[13:14] How’s it gonna do that? 该怎么做
[13:15] I’m going to do that. 交给我
[13:17] In exchange for services rendered by you. 作为交换 我要你帮我干活
[13:21] Or, to be more precise — not rendered by you. 确切地说 不是让你干
[13:26] Rumor is you got a bomb to drop on the task force. 传言说你要给行动小组丢一颗炸弹
[13:29] That a fact? Tactical friggin’ nuke. 是真的吗 战术核弹
[13:31] I’m all a-tingle. 我很激动
[13:33] I tailed Keen. 我跟踪了基恩
[13:34] She didn’t lead me to Reddington, 她没引我找到雷丁顿
[13:36] but she did lead me to someone else. 却引我找到了别人
[13:38] Who? 谁
[13:38] Robert Navarro. 罗伯特·纳瓦罗
[13:41] Navarro? 纳瓦罗
[13:42] I figured he got himself whacked. 我以为他把自己搞死了
[13:45] What he got himself was a deal with the Feds. 他和联调局做了笔交易
[13:47] Snitch? 告密
[13:48] Cut a deal. 交易
[13:50] Immunity in exchange 用豁免权换
[13:51] for everything he knows about Nash syndicate. 所有有关关纳什集团的消息
[13:53] Names. Suppliers. Amounts. 名字 供应商 数量
[13:55] He’s gonna tell all that to the Feds? 他会把所有的一切告诉联调局
[13:57] Everything we’ve been trying to find out for a year. 我们花一年时间去调查的所有资料
[14:00] Talk about getting caught with your hands in your pants. 他们却不劳而获
[14:03] Navarro’s gonna meet his contact this afternoon — 纳瓦罗今天下午要去水街的联调局安全屋
[14:05] at a Fed safe house on Water Street. 见他的联络人
[14:08] The Bureau is promising transcripts. 联调局保证了会给我们看笔录
[14:10] That’s no tactical nuke, my friend. 那不是战术核弹 朋友
[14:13] That’s thermo-friggin’-nuclear. 那是该死的热核武器
[14:15] So we’ll drop it on the boys. 我们去把这炸弹丢出去吧
[14:16] You go ahead. I’ll be right there. 你先走吧 我随后就到
[14:25] We ran a sample of Edwards’ virus 我们对爱德华兹的病毒样本进行了测试
[14:27] which we’re uploading to Atlanta now. 现在正在上传给亚特兰大
[14:29] Naturally-occurring Nipah has one strand of RNA. 自然界中的尼帕病毒含有单链RNA
[14:32] Hers has two. 她的病毒是双链
[14:32] That sounds bad. 听上去不太妙
[14:34] She genetically spliced a secondary strand onto the virus. 她在病毒基因中添加了第二条链
[14:38] No idea why. 原因尚不明
[14:39] We’ll know more 等亚特兰大的结果回报后
[14:40] when we hear back from Atlanta. 我们才能知道更多信息
[14:41] Network alert. 网络报警
[14:43] Network alert. 网络报警
[14:45] Access denied. 拒绝访问
[14:47] Access denied. 拒绝访问
[14:48] 亚特兰大疾控中心 断开连接
[14:49] – What’s going on? – I don’t know. -怎么了 -我不知道
[14:51] I’m locked out. Atlanta’s down. 我被拒绝访问了 疾控中心宕机了
[14:55] Everyone’s down. 所有人都连不上了
[14:56] Well, how’s that even possible? 这怎么可能
[14:57] I have no idea. 我不知道
[14:59] But it seems like the biological virus 但看上去生化病毒
[15:01] is now infecting our entire network. 正在感染我们整个网络
[15:08] You’re telling me a human virus infected a computer network. 你是说电脑网络感染上了人类病毒
[15:11] How is that possible? 这怎么可能
[15:12] All right, code is code — ones and zeroes. 程序终究是程序 只是0和1的组合
[15:15] What’s changed is that we can now manipulate the human genome 区别就在于现在我们可以操控人类基因组
[15:18] to implant malicious code into it. 在其中植入恶意代码
[15:20] When the infected DNA from the victims 当受害者被感染的DNA
[15:21] was analyzed and uploaded to the CDC’s network, 被分析上传至疾控中心的网络
[15:25] the computer virus was uploaded with it. 电脑病毒也随之被上传
[15:28] So the purpose of the outbreak 所以这次病毒爆发的目的
[15:29] was to hijack the CDC’s server. 就是劫持疾控中心的服务器
[15:32] And lock us out. But why? 让我们失去访问权限 但为了什么呢
[15:34] The CDC server could give her the locations and access codes 疾控中心能为她提供数千种致命病毒的
[15:37] to thousands of deadly viruses. 储藏位置和授权码
[15:39] The only way I can see for sure what she’s doing inside the system 要确定她究竟在系统里做什么的唯一办法
[15:42] is to physically access the server farm. 就是物理接入服务器群
[15:45] Then that’s what you’re going to do. 那你就这么去做
[15:47] Sir, uh, that’s what I would like to do. 长官 我是想这么做
[15:49] There’s just one small problem… 只是有一个小问题
[15:51] This is the quarantine zone, 这片是隔离区
[15:52] and this — this is the server farm 而这里是
[15:55] that supplies the CDC’s computer system. 疾控中心电脑系统的服务器群
[15:57] That’s a very strange coincidence. 真是非常奇怪的巧合
[15:59] Or Edwards chose her target with exactly that in mind. 亦或爱德华兹是早有预谋地选择了目标
[16:13] Thank you so much, Miss Timmons. 非常感谢 蒂蒙斯女士
[16:15] The board couldn’t be happier. 董事会非常高兴
[16:16] Now, don’t forget your jersey. 别忘了你的运动衫
[16:20] Isn’t it marvelous? 多好看啊
[16:22] Very sporting. 相当运动范
[16:23] And, please. 还有这个
[16:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:31] Mr. Dekker, is it? 德克尔先生 对吗
[16:32] Yes. 没错
[16:33] Very impressive. 相当震撼
[16:34] What a gymnasium — 多棒的体育馆
[16:36] a real shrine to athleticism. 简直是体育竞技的圣地
[16:38] I can just feel the testosterone. 我都能感受到那喷薄欲出的睾丸酮
[16:42] We’ve wanted to build it for years. 我们已经筹划了多年
[16:44] But one neighbor refused to sell an adjoining plot… 但附近一户人家一直拒绝出售邻近的一片地
[16:48] until about five minutes ago. 直到五分钟前
[16:50] The charming lady who just left? 刚刚离开的那位迷人的女士
[16:51] It’s been a very good day. 今天是个大好日子
[16:53] Well, then allow me to make it an even better one. 那请允许我让你双喜临门
[16:57] Every great athletic facility requires spectacular locker rooms 每一个伟大的体育设施都需要壮观的更衣室
[17:02] for all those inspirational pre-game sermons, 给振奋人心的赛前大段说教
[17:06] the half time pep talks, 中场鼓舞士气
[17:08] all that post-game towel snapping and rump slapping. 和赛后拿毛巾互抽臀部提供场所
[17:12] Let me be forthright. 我就直说了
[17:13] If you’re willing to offer enrollment at the academy 如果你愿意让一位我认识的
[17:16] to a very, very promising young man that I know, 前途光明的年轻人在你们学校就读
[17:21] then I’d be willing to pay for those locker rooms. 我愿意捐赠那些更衣室
[17:25] That is very generous. 您真是慷慨
[17:28] His name is Charlie Hepworth. 他叫查理·赫普沃思
[17:29] Now, I know there’s been some bad blood between you — 我知道你们有些过节…
[17:32] I’m afraid that’s rather an understatement. 这么说恐怕也太轻描淡写了
[17:34] His father’s audit cost my sister her company. 他父亲的审计毁了我妹妹的公司
[17:36] Yes, but to be fair, 没错 但说实话
[17:38] should poor Charlie really have to suffer 可怜的查理真的要承担
[17:40] the consequences of his father’s doggedness 他父亲的顽固和你妹妹的不谨慎
[17:43] and your sister’s indiscretions? 所带来的后果吗
[17:47] Thank you, Mr. Dekker, 谢谢你 德克尔先生
[17:48] but I’m going to have to turn down your generous offer. 但我不得不拒绝你慷慨的捐赠
[17:52] There must be something I can do to change your mind. 我一定能做些什么让你改变心意
[17:56] I can’t think of a thing. 我想不到任何可能
[17:57] Well, let’s see if I can. 那我们走着瞧吧
[18:02] Can you really intercept cell phones with that thing? 用这玩意儿真的能拦截电话吗
[18:04] Anyone in range makes a call, 在覆盖范围内的任何通话
[18:06] this picks up the device ID number. 它都能捕捉到设备编码
[18:08] That way we get whoever shows up 这样不管谁出现以及他们联系谁
[18:09] and anyone they reach out to for help. 寻求帮助 我们都能知道
[18:14] If I haven’t said it — thank you for this. 如果我没说过的话 非常感谢
[18:20] Coffee? 喝咖啡吗
[18:21] Yeah. 好
[18:25] My girls call this “Daddy mud.” 我的孩子们管这叫”爸爸泥”
[18:31] How old are they? 他们多大了
[18:32] 13 and 10. 13岁和10岁
[18:34] My wife took them last year. 去年我妻子把她们带走了
[18:37] Found herself another guy. 给自己又找了个男人
[18:40] I have a daughter too. 我也有个女儿
[18:43] She’s not with me right now either. 她现在也不在我身边
[18:45] She’s with her grandmother. 她跟她祖母在一起
[18:49] I have to get through this first. 我得先把这事情了结了
[18:53] My ex’s guy lives in Orlando. 我前妻的新欢住在奥兰多
[18:58] Except for vacations, my kids do too. 除了假期以外 我的孩子们也一样
[19:02] Life’s something, isn’t it? 生活就是如此 对吧
[19:05] Unsolicited advice — 不请自来的建议
[19:08] you need a better lawyer. 你需要一位更好的律师
[19:10] Make a deal — 说好了
[19:12] we catch Damascus, you go see your daughter, 我们抓住大马士革 你就去看你女儿
[19:16] I get myself a new lawyer. 我再找个新律师
[19:18] Deal. 说好了
[19:25] There’s a barcode in his window. 车窗上有条形码
[19:27] It’s a rental. 车是租来的
[19:29] You recognize him? 你认识他吗
[19:30] No. 不认识
[19:31] Maybe hired muscle. 也许是雇来的打手
[19:32] Hey. It’s me. 是我
[19:34] Yeah. 对
[19:35] I don’t know, but there’s no sign of Navarro. 我不知道 但没有看到纳瓦罗
[19:38] Right. 好
[19:40] I’ll go in for a closer look. 我进去仔细看看
[19:43] Once you enter the hot zone, 你一旦进入爆发区
[19:45] your rebreather will have 20 minutes of air. 供氧系统只能提供20分钟的空气
[19:47] Beyond that, oxygen levels fall 之后 氧气水平下降
[19:49] and the environment inside your suit 防护服中的情况
[19:51] will change dramatically. 将会急剧改变
[19:52] Carbon-monoxide levels spike, 一氧化碳水平急剧升高
[19:54] causing nausea, dizziness — 导致恶心 眩晕
[19:56] Got it. So, uh, what you’re saying is — 知道了 所以你要说的就是
[19:58] if the virus doesn’t kill me, the suit will. 如果病毒没害死我 这防护服也会
[20:01] Nothing is going to kill you. 你不会死的
[20:02] Look, we got you on comm 通讯连接已经弄好了
[20:03] so we can physically guide you to the servers. 我们远程指引你到达服务器所在位置
[20:06] Once you get there, tap the terminal. 到那里连接终端
[20:07] Figure out what Edwards is doing in there and get out. 弄清楚爱德华兹的目的就离开
[20:11] Okay, listen. 听我说
[20:13] You can do this. 你可以的
[20:15] You’re going to be great. 你一定能完成
[20:16] Okay? 好吗
[20:22] What? 怎么
[20:23] I have to pee. 我尿急
[20:26] Kidding. 开玩笑的
[20:28] I’m totally kidding. 真是开玩笑的
[20:29] Just — come on, I’m trying to lighten the mood here. 拜托 我只是想活跃一下气氛罢了
[20:31] It’s — Oh. Okay. 太…好吧
[20:48] You getting this? 监听到了吗
[20:51] Not yet. 还没
[20:53] He’s leaving. 他要走了
[20:54] Yeah. 是我
[20:56] Nobody. 没人
[20:57] The place is empty. 这地方是空的
[20:59] I don’t know, maybe you got bad intel, 我也不知道 或许是情报出了错
[21:01] but there’s nobody here. 总之这里一个人也没有
[21:03] We’re not gonna get another shot at this. 不会再有这种机会了
[21:07] We won’t need one. 也不需要
[21:16] Aram, when you exit the elevator, 阿兰姆 你走出电梯
[21:17] there’s gonna be a door to your immediate right. 右手边就是一扇门
[21:19] That’s the door to the server room. 里面是服务器机房
[21:22] I see it. 看到了
[21:24] How am I doing on oxygen? 氧气情况如何
[21:25] Nine minutes. 九分钟
[21:36] Nine minutes, huh? 九分钟吗
[21:38] Actually, eight. 其实还剩八分钟
[21:39] All right. Aram, you got to listen to me. 阿兰姆 听我说
[21:41] You’re looking for the server row D-52. 你要找到D52行
[21:44] That’s gonna be the fourth row from the east wall. 是从东边数第四行
[21:46] Dr. Moshay, this is probably 莫榭医生 现在应该是
[21:49] as good a time as any to tell you 表达我对疾控中心
[21:50] I admire the CDC and the work you do. 和您工作的敬意的最合适的机会
[21:53] But perhaps one of your scientists could — 但你们哪位科学家或许可以
[21:56] you know, could find a way to equip these hazmats 给这里面散散气
[21:58] with a — you know, a simple, uh, inline recirculating fan 只需要一条简易的列布式循环风机
[22:02] to cool them off a bit. 就可以给这儿降降温
[22:04] Oh! Okay, I found it. 好 我找到了
[22:05] I found it. D-52. We’re here. 找到了 D52 到了
[22:07] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[22:08] -七分钟 -他可以的
[22:10] All right, I need the root password. 我需要根密码
[22:11] 12N4HB It’s 12-Net-4-Hotel-Bravo.
[22:14] Let me see… 稍等
[22:17] I can’t really see through this mask. 有面具 看不清
[22:19] Okay, I’m in. I’m in. 好了 进去了
[22:21] All right, now I’m, uh — — 好 现在我
[22:23] scanning for unknown processes. 扫描未知进程
[22:26] He’s running through his air faster than he should be. 他的耗氧速度比我们预计的更快
[22:28] We need to pull him out. 得叫他出来
[22:29] Aram, you need to focus. 阿兰姆 集中注意力
[22:30] I am. I just — 已经集中了 只是
[22:32] I can’t see here. So — 我这儿看不清楚 所以
[22:33] – You’re gonna have to. – Aram, listen to me. -必须看清楚 -阿兰姆 请我说
[22:35] Do you remember Thanksgiving? 还记得感恩节吗
[22:36] Do you remember that diatribe 还记得你小叔子
[22:37] your brother-in-law went on about immigration? 对移民的讽刺谩骂吗
[22:39] Do you remember how you coped? 记得当时你是怎么应对的吗
[22:40] I gorged on apple cobbler. 我胡吞海塞苹果馅饼
[22:42] You told me you breathed… 你跟我说的是你深呼吸
[22:46] – I breathed. – You tried to breathe. -我深呼吸 -你当时深呼吸
[22:48] And remember what happened 你当时把注意力放在呼吸上
[22:49] when you focused on your breathing? 记得后来发生了什么吗
[22:50] We need to call it. 必须得叫停
[22:51] You said you found a sense of calm. 你说自己当时心态又平复了
[22:52] You were able to separate yourself from anxiety 你当时成功地摆脱了焦虑
[22:54] – and just be. – Uh, Samar, this is, um — -保持淡然 -莎马
[22:57] this is, like, super cool of you — 这 你真是超棒
[22:58] I know you’re helping, but I figured it out. 我知道你想帮忙 但我搞清楚了
[23:00] She’s jumped the system. 她跳转了系统
[23:01] What does that mean? 什么意思
[23:02] Okay, government computer systems are networked, 政府的计算机系统都是联网的
[23:05] and if what I’m seeing here is right, 如果我这边显示正确
[23:07] then Edwards is using the CDC portal 那么爱德华兹是想利用疾控中心的入口
[23:09] to launch a search in SIPRNet and the DoD. 进SIPRNet和国防部进行搜索
[23:13] Those are the most classified networks in the country. 这些都是我国保密级别最高的网络
[23:15] She’s trolling their databases. 她想用他们的数据库
[23:17] – Looking for what? – That’s just it. -找什么 -这才是关键
[23:19] She’s using some kind of DNA sample in her search. 她搜的是DNA样本
[23:22] It’s not a “What.” 关键不是找什么
[23:25] It’s “Who.” 而是找谁
[23:27] I think she’s looking for somebody. 我认为她想找到某个人
[23:34] So the virus outbreak was all just a way to ID someone. 所以造成病毒爆发只为确认某个人的身份
[23:36] Yeah, she has some DNA and she’s looking to put a name to it. 她有某人的DNA 想确定其身份
[23:38] Who? Family member? 什么人 家庭成员
[23:39] – Loved one? -Enemy. -爱人 -仇家
[23:41] I want to know the second you find out. 查明立马告诉我
[23:42] Whoever it is may need our protection. 那个人需要我们的保护
[23:45] Agent Keen. 基恩探员
[23:46] Bad time? 时机不好
[23:47] Not at all. Come in. 没有 请进
[23:48] Did anyone take the bait? 有人上钩吗
[23:49] Yes. A merc, some muscle. 有 一个佣兵 打手之类的
[23:51] But he was reporting to whoever sent him, 但他有向派他去的人报告情况
[23:54] and that’s probably the person I’m looking for, 那很可能就是我们要找的人
[23:55] which is why I need your help. 所以我需要你们的帮助
[23:57] Tell me. What can I do? 说吧 我们能做什么
[23:59] The guy who showed up — 出现的那个人
[24:00] Singleton intercepted his phone. 辛格尔顿对他的手机进行了拦截
[24:02] – A burner. – If you intercepted him, -是一次性的 -拦截了手机
[24:03] you must know who he called. 就能知道他的通话对象
[24:04] I do. One number. 是的 知道号码
[24:06] Also a burner. 也是一次性手机
[24:07] I’ll geolocate him. 我可以对他进行定位
[24:08] – I know you’re in the middle of a big case… – Do it. -我知道你们正在忙一起大案 -去吧
[24:11] The CDC’s confirming the antidote. 疾控中心正在验证解药
[24:13] We’ll track the DNA. 我们会追查DNA
[24:15] – Are you sure? – Of course. -真的吗 -当然
[24:16] It’s imperative we find Tom’s killer. 查找杀害汤姆的凶手也是重中之重
[24:19] How… A quit claim? 怎么会 放弃声明
[24:22] But we were in contract. 但我们签了合同的
[24:24] As Old Man Quimby, 我的击剑老师
[24:25] my fencing instructor used to say — 昆比老爷子过去常说
[24:27] “If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, “假如若和但 是糖和坚果
[24:30] oh, what a Christmas we’d have.” 那我们每天都是在过节啊”
[24:32] My God I loved the foil. 天啊 我真喜欢花剑运动
[24:34] That woman agreed to sell to us. 那个女人同意了卖给我们的
[24:36] Well, as it turns out 然而结果是
[24:37] you weren’t offering quite enough. 你的条件不够诱人
[24:40] She accepted my proposal 她接受了我的提议
[24:42] over the most delicious buckwheat blini 给我做了最诱人的荞麦薄煎饼
[24:45] and a tour of her surprisingly vast collection 带我参观了她收藏的数量惊人的
[24:48] of ceramic salt-and-pepper shakers. 陶瓷的盐和胡椒碾磨器
[24:52] But the funny thing is, 但有趣的是
[24:53] I have absolutely no use for the place. 那地方我完全用不着
[24:57] If only there were something you could do 不知道你有没有什么办法
[24:59] to help me think of a constructive way 能帮我想到开发这块地的
[25:02] to develop the property. 建设性方案
[25:04] – Any good ideas? – No. -有什么好主意吗 -没有
[25:06] – Really? – Absolutely not. -真的吗 -绝对没有
[25:08] Maybe a massage parlor. 或许建成按摩室
[25:10] The athletes would love it! 运动员们会超喜欢的
[25:12] Oh, my God. 天啊
[25:15] Fine. I’ll admit him. 好 我会让他入学
[25:18] The Hepworth kid. 那个赫普沃思小子
[25:19] If you throw in the locker room. 前提是你能捐建更衣室
[25:24] “If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.” “如果梦想能成真 乞丐也会发财”
[25:27] Ah, Quimby. 昆比说的
[25:28] The man was a walking aphorism. 他就是个行走的醒世名言
[25:32] We found out who Edwards was looking for — 我们知道爱德华兹在找谁了
[25:34] Caleb James Cronin, retired Navy SEAL. 退役海豹突击队员凯勒·詹姆斯·克罗宁
[25:37] She was looking up his DNA. 她在查他的DNA
[25:39] That explains the extraordinary steps she’s taken. 那她的异样举动就能解释通了
[25:40] The ID of anyone in Special Ops is highly classified. 特种部队的人员身份是高度机密
[25:43] What it doesn’t explain is why she cares. 解释不通的是她为何会如此在意
[25:45] Because Cronin killed her husband. 因为克罗宁杀了她的丈夫
[25:47] The opium. 鸦片
[25:48] He’s the one who caught Edwards stealing it. 是他发现了爱德华兹在偷鸦片
[25:50] JAG ruled it was self-defense. 军法署判定此案为正当防卫
[25:52] Apparently she’d like to render her own verdict. 她显然是想自行审判
[25:54] If she knows who he is, 如果她知道了他的身份
[25:55] it won’t take her long to find out where he is. 那她很快就会找到他的位置
[25:57] We need to find him first. 我们得抢先找到他
[25:58] Lieutenant Caleb Cronin? 凯勒·克罗宁上尉吗
[26:04] What the hell was that? 什么东西
[26:07] Invite me inside and I’ll explain. 让我进去慢慢给你解释
[26:16] Red, I’ve been thinking about this all wrong. 红魔 我一直都想错了
[26:19] You are the fancy fugitive the IRS can’t touch. 你是国税局动不了的高级罪犯
[26:22] But Heddie and I? Our names are all over the place. 而我和海蒂的名字被贴得到处都是
[26:24] This audit is gonna land us in jail, 我们会因为此次审计锒铛入狱
[26:26] where she definitely belongs. 监狱自然是她的归宿
[26:27] But me, I need to feel the sun on my face 但我需要阳光普照
[26:29] and the breeze on my neck, so here you go. 清风拂面 所以这样吧
[26:31] A dachshund, Husky, Chow, 一只腊肠犬 哈士奇 松狮
[26:34] Pug, beagle, two Siamese, a chinchilla, 巴哥 比格犬 两只暹罗猫 一只龙猫
[26:37] and my appreciation for torching the place. 以及我对焚毁这地方的感谢
[26:40] Smokey, as it turns out, that won’t be necessary. 斯莫基 结果证明不必如此
[26:43] You promised me a sure thing, gives me Viagra, 你向我保证万无一失 给了我伟哥
[26:45] and all I have to show for it is a four-hour erection. 可最后害得我白白勃起了四小时
[26:48] Who knew an IRS agent would be so amenable? 谁曾想国税局官员会如此听话
[26:51] Wait. You’re — you’re — 等等 你你….
[26:53] you’re not burning down the place? 你不把这里烧毁了
[26:54] Did you hear what I said. We’ll go to jail for this. 没听到我说的吗 我们会蹲监狱的
[26:58] Brother Hershey, behold a miracle. 赫尔希兄弟 见证奇迹的时刻
[27:03] You got Charlie into Davenport. 你让查理进了达文波特大学
[27:07] I just — I can’t thank you enough. 我实在是感激不尽
[27:09] Of course you can. That’s why I did it. 哪里的话 我做这些也值了
[27:12] You know, there’s nothing I’ve wanted more 我最希望的就是
[27:15] than for my son to go to Davenport… and, um… 让我的儿子去达文波特大学读书
[27:20] if it were in my power to bury this audit, 如果我有能力掩盖此次审计
[27:23] I would. 我一定帮忙
[27:25] But it is in your power. 但你确实有这个能力
[27:27] You’re the auditor. 你就是负责的审计员
[27:28] Yes. I was when we came to our understanding, 对 我们达成协议时我确实是负责的审计员
[27:32] but there’s been a change. 但情况有变
[27:34] I’m out, and, um, Larry Hotchkiss is in. 我不是了 拉里·霍切奇斯在负责
[27:37] He’ll be here tomorrow at 9:00 to examine your books. 他明天早上九点会过来检查你的账簿
[27:42] I am so sorry. 很抱歉
[27:45] So am I, Brother Hershey. 我也是 赫尔希兄弟
[27:47] So am I. 很抱歉
[27:50] ?It appears we’re going to need that chinchilla after all. 看来我们最终还是得用上那只龙猫了
[27:54] Okay…come on… 好 拜托了
[27:57] All right, I’m geolocating now. 好了 正在地理定位
[27:59] Singleton, can you talk? 辛格尔顿 方便说话吗
[28:00] You got a location? 找到位置了吗
[28:02] Almost. 快了
[28:03] Okay, okay, okay… 好了 好了
[28:05] All right, it looks like… there. 好了 好像在…有了
[28:06] There. 447 Skidmore. 这里 斯基德莫尔447号
[28:08] – Did you get that? 447 — – Call the burner. -听到了吗 447号 -打一次性电话
[28:11] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[28:12] What good’s that gonna do? 有什么用处
[28:13] It’ll tell me what member of the task force 那样我就会知道是哪个特别小组成员
[28:15] killed your husband. 杀了你的丈夫
[28:18] That address — 447 Skidmore. That’s your office. 斯基德莫尔447号 是你办公室的地址
[28:21] Call the number. 拨通那个号码
[28:22] Not until we get units there. 得等小队赶到那
[28:23] You need back– 你需要后援…
[28:25] Singleton? 辛格尔顿
[28:30] Is there a problem? 出什么事了吗
[28:31] I hope not. 但愿没有
[28:40] 美国法警 伊恩·加维
[28:59] Your girls are in Orlando, right? 你的女儿们在奥兰多吧
[29:04] You can open your mouth, but the thing is, 你可以喊叫 但问题是
[29:06] whatever happens to me, 我要是出了什么事
[29:09] I’ve got people, Norm. 会有人替我报仇的 诺姆
[29:13] A lot of people. 很多人
[29:16] You do anything stupid, 你要是犯蠢
[29:18] and those girls of yours are gonna pay. 你的女儿们就会遭罪
[29:26] Let’s go for a ride. 陪我出去走走
[29:45] That cough is your body trying to fight the genetic material 你咳嗽是因为你的身体在反抗
[29:47] I’ve introduced into your bloodstream. 我往你的血液中注入的基因物质
[29:50] It’ll be followed by a migraine, double vision. 你会出现偏头痛 视觉重影
[29:53] Your brain is swelling, Lieutenant. 你的大脑在肿大 上尉
[29:56] And it will continue to swell 还会继续肿大
[29:57] until your skull can’t accommodate its size. 直到头骨容纳不下
[30:00] Look, whatever this is — 听着 不管这是怎么
[30:02] There is a cure, however, 但是有解药
[30:05] and I have it. 在我手上
[30:07] But for that, I’m gonna need something in return. 但你得拿东西来交换
[30:10] Who are you? 你是谁
[30:13] Dennis Edwards, Navy SEAL. 海豹突击队的丹尼斯·爱德华兹
[30:17] Manbij, Syria. You remember him? 叙利亚曼比杰 记得吗
[30:21] He was my husband. 他是我的丈夫
[30:23] It wasn’t my fault, what happened. 当时的情况不怪我
[30:27] Your husband’s death, it wa– 你丈夫的死 是个…
[30:30] It was an accident. 是个意外
[30:31] You convinced JAG 你告诉军法署
[30:32] that he stole a truckload of opium. 他偷了一车鸦片
[30:35] but I know differently. 但我知道的并不是这样
[30:37] I know, because he delayed shipping out 我知道 他之所以延迟运输
[30:41] to find out who’d done it. 是为了查出究竟是谁偷的
[30:43] No. That’s… 不 不是…
[30:45] That is not right. Whatever he told you — 不是这样的 无论他告诉你什么…
[30:47] When my husband’s effects were returned, 我拿回我丈夫的遗物后
[30:50] there was blood on his uniform. 发现他的制服上有血迹
[30:53] I tested it. 我检测了一下
[30:55] I found two sets of DNA. 发现了两组DNA
[30:56] His and the Navy SEAL who killed him. 他的和那个杀了他的海豹突击队员
[30:59] You. 也就是你的
[31:06] I know you stole the opium. 我知道是你偷了鸦片
[31:08] I know you blamed it on my husband, 我知道是你栽赃给了我丈夫
[31:11] then murdered him to cover your tracks. 然后又杀了他掩盖你的罪恶
[31:12] What I don’t know is who else was involved. 我不知道的是还有谁牵涉其中
[31:23] You’ve heard about the outbreak. 你听说了城里病毒爆发的事件了吧
[31:25] That was me. 是我干的
[31:27] I’ve infected you with an accelerated variant. 我感染你的是一种加速变种
[31:30] You’ll be dead in three hours unless you get the antidote. 除非有解药 否则你会在三小时内死亡
[31:35] So, Lieutenant… 所以 中尉…
[31:40] who helped you kill my husband? 是谁帮你杀了我丈夫
[31:56] Oh, God. 天啊
[32:02] Earl, I’ve been thinking, 厄尔 我一直在想
[32:03] who am I to stand between you and your calling? 我何德何能 能够阻止你跟从你的召唤
[32:07] You can make disappear in one hour 你只用不到一个钟头就能让一百人
[32:09] what it took 100 men a year to create. 花整整一年才能制造出来的东西消失掉
[32:13] I take it the IRS wasn’t so amenable after all. 那是因为国税局并没有尽到责任
[32:16] There may have been a slight… hiccup. 也许确实有些小问题
[32:19] Men plan. God laughs. 人类一思考 上帝就发笑
[32:20] The audit begins tomorrow, 9:00 A.M. 审计明天上午九点开始
[32:23] Only there is no God. 但是上帝并不存在
[32:24] It’s just all a big chemical reaction. 一切不过是一场剧烈的化学反应
[32:26] Can you do it by then? 你能在那之前完成吗
[32:28] I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes 我需要的是能看到我眼中的火焰
[32:32] and wants to play with it. 并且想要跟它一起狂欢的人
[32:35] Is that a yes or a no? 这是能还是不能
[32:37] Or is a haiku sometimes just a haiku? 还是这只是单纯的胡扯
[32:39] I have five smoke detectors, 16 sprinkler heads, 我还要装五个烟雾探测器 十六个喷水头
[32:42] and a backflow preventer to install. 还有一个防回流阀
[32:44] Well, then… 那…
[32:45] The plan’s in my head. 计划在我脑里
[32:46] The supplies are in the van. 物资则在车里
[32:48] Every shred of evidence will be reduced to ashes by dawn. 哪怕再小的证据都会在黎明时分化为灰烬
[32:52] I do see the fire in your eyes. 我看到你眼里的火焰了
[32:55] And it’s terrifying. 还挺吓人的
[33:02] FBI! 联调局
[33:03] FBI! Down! Move! 联调局 前进
[33:10] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[33:14] You think she infected him? 你觉得她感染他了吗
[33:16] Or tried. 至少试图感染他
[33:17] Obviously there was some kind of struggle. 很显然这里曾发生过某种搏斗
[33:19] Well, he gets the upper hand. 他是占上风的
[33:20] He’s bigger, a trained SEAL. 体型更大 还是训练有素的海豹突击队员
[33:22] And take her where? 然后把她带到哪去
[33:22] She came here to kill him to get her revenge. 她是来杀他报仇的
[33:25] Agents. 探员们
[33:26] This is Jill Conway. 这位是吉尔·康韦
[33:28] Neighbor from across the street. 住在对街的邻居
[33:29] I saw them. He had a gun. 我看到他们了 他手上有枪
[33:31] All right, get her full statement. 好 带她去记录完整证词
[33:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:34] Aram, we may have a hostage situation. 阿兰姆 可能有人质被截持
[33:36] I need you to run a full profile on Cronin — 我需要你查一下克罗宁的全部资料
[33:38] credit cards, vehicle registration, the works. 信用卡 车辆登记证等
[33:40] Okay. I’m on it. 好的 马上
[33:47] You need to let me drive. 让我来开吧
[33:49] Please. I can help. 求你了 我可以帮忙
[33:50] Stop. Just… 住嘴…
[33:53] How much further? 还有多远
[33:54] Left at the light. 指示灯那里左转
[33:56] Onto Shore Boulevard. 上海滨大道
[34:04] I never wanted to kill you. 我根本没想要杀死你
[34:06] I just wanted to clear my husband’s name. 我只是想为我丈夫正名
[34:12] Okay, guys, a traffic cam clocked Cronin’s vehicle 好了 三分钟前一个电子眼拍到克罗宁的车
[34:14] three minutes ago, heading westbound on 495. 正在495号公路上向西行驶
[34:17] I’ve got an NYPD unit tailing them now. 我已经让一队警察去追他们了
[34:19] They’re headed towards Astoria. 他们要去阿斯托里亚
[34:20] That’s where Edwards lives. 那是爱德华兹住的地方
[34:21] They’re headed to her house. 他们要去她家
[34:22] Aram, have NYPD set a perimeter — 阿兰姆 让警察设立封锁线
[34:24] have them run him onto a service road at Hell Gate Bridge. 把他赶到地狱门大桥的辅路上去
[34:27] Call Dr. Moshay at the CDC. 给疾控中心的莫榭医生打电话
[34:28] Tell her that we have a likely infection. 告诉她我们有一例疑似感染
[34:30] We need response units on site. 让紧急响应小组待命
[34:34] What do we got? 现在是什么情况
[34:34] He’s symptomatic, likely infected, 他出现了症状 很可能被感染
[34:37] which means she is, too. 也就是说她也被感染了
[34:38] I’ve asked law enforcement to keep them at bay 我让执法部门把他们拦在岸边
[34:40] until you arrive — 等你们来
[34:41] I need you to tell me it’s safe to send my people in to treat them. 我需要你告诉我派人进去治疗他们是安全的
[34:44] So you can treat them? 这么说你可以治好他们
[34:45] Yes. 是的
[34:47] Atlanta cleared the antidote. 亚特兰大验证解毒剂有效
[34:48] And we have doses on site ready to go. 我们带了药品随时待命
[34:50] What about him? Is he armed? 他呢 有武器吗
[34:52] We think so. 我们认为有
[34:55] Then it’s not safe to treat them. 那去治疗他们就不安全
[34:57] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[34:58] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[35:18] All right, hold on. Not so fast. 好了 慢慢来
[35:20] I need medicine. 我需要治疗
[35:22] She infected me with some kind of — 她感染了我 用某种…
[35:24] some virus. 病毒
[35:25] – Where’s the weapon? – Did you hear me? -武器呢 -你听到我说的了吗
[35:28] This woman — she’s the reason — 这个女人 她是…
[35:30] she’s infected half the city! 她感染了半个城市
[35:32] Look, I asked you a question — 听我说 我在问你问题
[35:34] Where’s the weapon? 武器在哪里
[35:42] I only wanted to clear my husband’s name, 我只是想为我丈夫正名
[35:44] to prove his innocence. 证明他的清白
[35:46] I didn’t want anybody to get hurt. 我没想伤害任何人
[35:48] His innocence? 他的清白
[35:49] Hey, hold up. 等一下
[35:51] What does she mean, his “Innocence”? 她是什么意思 他的”清白”
[35:53] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[35:56] Officers, if this man takes another step forward 各种警官 如果这个男人再向前一步
[35:58] you have permission to shoot. 你们就可以开枪
[36:00] He doesn’t have much time. 他没多少时间了
[36:01] How about we make a little trade? 我们做个交易怎么样
[36:03] Your life for the truth about Dennis Edwards. 你的命换丹尼斯·爱德华兹事件的真相
[36:05] – I told the truth. – Look, unless you want -我说的是实话 -听着 除非你想
[36:07] to leave here in a hazmat bag, 被裹尸袋包着离开这
[36:08] you’re gonna tell me what really happened 你得告诉我 在拉卡时 这个女人的丈夫
[36:10] to this woman’s husband in Raqqa. 到底发生了什么
[36:12] Please… I’m begging you… 拜托 我求你了…
[36:16] He’s gonna die. 他要死了
[36:17] Yeah, I guess so. 是啊 恐怕是的
[36:19] Okay, stop! 够了 住手
[36:22] Just…stop. 住手
[36:25] The opium — 鸦片
[36:27] We took it. 是我们拿走了
[36:29] Edwards figured it out. 爱德华发现了
[36:31] He was gonna turn us in. 他想举报我们
[36:33] I want names. 说名字
[36:35] Oz Stone, Frank McGraw. 奥兹·斯通 富兰克林·麦格劳
[36:39] Who pulled the trigger? 谁开的枪
[36:40] I did, okay? 我开的 好了吧
[36:41] Are you happy? 满意了吗
[36:43] I shot him. 我开枪杀的他
[36:45] Bring ’em in. 带他们进来
[36:48] When it’s safe, arrest ’em both. 等安全了 两人都抓起来
[37:04] Hey. Singleton, it’s me again. 喂 辛格尔顿 又是我
[37:07] You don’t seem to be home, 你似乎不在家
[37:09] and you don’t answer your calls, so… 而且你还不接电话 所以…
[37:13] I’m getting a little worried. 我有一点担心你
[37:14] Call me back when you get this. 收到留言之后给我回电话
[37:19] Singleton? 辛格尔顿
[37:20] He’s not at home? 他不在家吗
[37:22] No. 不在
[37:23] He’s not answering his cell either. 他也不接电话
[37:25] That’s what I was afraid of. 这正是我担心的
[37:27] Why do you say that? 为什么这么说
[37:28] It may be nothing. 或许没事
[37:30] I’m gonna give you an address. 我等下给你发个地址
[37:40] Where the hell you been? Hm? 你到底去哪了
[37:41] The auditor’s in the bathroom washing up for the kill. 审计员正在洗手间里霍霍磨刀
[37:44] I couldn’t bring myself to burn it down. 我无法下手烧毁
[37:47] – I like it here. – Oh, well, good for you. -我喜欢这里 -你真行啊
[37:49] Why don’t you stay here and pat the pets? 要不你待这儿养宠物
[37:51] We’ll be in jail with the animals. 我们会带着动物们一块儿坐牢
[37:53] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[37:53] I — I should’ve known sooner or later, 我早该认清你
[37:55] you’d throw Heddie and me under the bus. 你肯定会把我和海蒂推入火坑
[37:57] Smokey, shut your mouth and look and learn. 斯莫基 闭嘴 好好学学
[38:03] Ah, Mr. Dekker, it’s your lucky day. 德克尔先生 今天是你的幸运日
[38:05] Why is that? 怎么说
[38:06] Our field office caught fire last night. 我们的办公室昨晚被火烧了
[38:09] Yeah, a wire shorted in the basement. 是啊 地下室电线短路
[38:11] It sparked a bag of de-icing chemicals 电火点燃了一袋除冰剂
[38:12] someone left down there. 不知道谁放在那的
[38:14] We store, uh, the materials we prepare for audits 那间地下室 是我们储存
[38:17] in the basement. 审计材料的地方
[38:18] As a result, 因此
[38:19] yours has been indefinitely postponed. 你的案子被无期限延迟了
[38:21] That is a bit of luck. 确实算是有点幸运
[38:24] We’ll be in touch. 我们再联系
[38:26] I assume that you assume 我想你们认为
[38:27] the fire was the work of an arsonist. 这场大火是有人故意纵火的吧
[38:30] We did. 是的
[38:30] But we found no evidence of it. 但我们找不到任何证据
[38:32] All we do know is that the fire started 我们只知道这场大火是在室内烟雾报警器
[38:34] inside the smoke alarm. 响了之后烧起来的
[38:36] How ironic. 真讽刺
[38:38] *Who drain the spirits from the jars* *谁喝完了瓶里的饮料*
[38:42] *Hop the fences, steal the cars* *跳过栅栏 偷走汽车*
[38:46] *Run on fumes and from the north* *四处逃窜 自北向南*
[38:50] *And burn for us right through the fall* *在坠落前 恣意燃烧*
[38:54] Atten! Hut! 立正
[38:56] Ready! Aim! Fire! 预备 瞄准 射击
[39:00] Ready! Aim! 预备 瞄准
[39:02] *All the ladies call your name* *姑娘们都在呼唤你的名字*
[39:02] Fire! 射击
[39:05] *Brush your hair like it could be tamed* *为你梳理那顽固不化的头发*
[39:10] *Hitch their dresses past the knees* *把裙子拉过膝盖*
[39:13] *Spilling them to the floor like ease* *拖地长裙宛若梦幻*
[39:18] *They swing the bridges one and more* *他们一次次移动浮桥*
[39:22] *And burn for us right through the fall* *在坠落前 恣意燃烧*
[39:27] *All our running ahead* *放肆奔跑吧*
[39:35] *All our running ahead* *放肆奔跑吧*
[39:43] *All our running ahead* *放肆奔跑吧*
[39:54] *And we’ll seize the captain’s wheel* *我们会把住船长的舵轮*
[39:57] *A mutiny we’ve come to feel* *感受内心的暴动*
[40:02] *When, well, their aiming’s gone from view* *直到再也看不见他们的目光*
[40:05] *With everything we thought to do* *可以做我们想做的事*
[40:11] *Oh, the devil won’t have me* *魔鬼拒不收留我*
[40:15] *I wonder who will, I wonder who will* *不知道谁会接纳我*
[40:18] 费根先生
[40:19] *All our running is a crawl* *奔跑不过只是爬行*
[40:23] I was staring at those trees, 我盯着这些树
[40:24] thinking how I wanted to burn them. 想着我有多想烧了它们
[40:27] *All our running ahead* *放肆奔跑吧*
[40:28] I realize that I’ve stoked the flame, so to speak, 我认为其实火早被自己点燃
[40:31] which is why I brought you this. 所以我给你带了这个
[40:35] *All our running ahead* *放肆奔跑吧*
[40:39] “Embrace the Struggle”? 《拥抱挣扎》
[40:41] Zig Ziglar at his most persuasive. 金克拉最具说服力的书
[40:43] Are you familiar with his work? 你熟悉他的工作吗
[40:45] He’s a motivational speaker. 他是个励志演说家
[40:47] Who motivated me to quit smoking 就是他激励我戒烟
[40:49] and shoot from the neck down. 还有开枪不打头的
[40:51] You think he can motivate me not to burn those trees. 你觉得他能阻止我不要烧了这些树吗
[40:54] A retainer. 订金
[40:56] For services not yet rendered. 为一项未知的任务
[41:01] Read the book, 好好读书
[41:02] think positive, control your urges, 积极思考 控制情绪
[41:05] and I’ll put your gift to good use. 之后我会善用你的天赋
[41:07] *All our running* *放肆奔跑吧*
[41:11] *All our running* *放肆奔跑吧*
[41:15] *All our running* *放肆奔跑吧*
[41:27] Stabbed multiple times. 多处捅伤
[41:30] Wallet gone. 钱包丢失
[41:34] They’re saying it was a robbery. 他们说是抢劫
[41:41] I want witness statements, CCTV footage, 我要目击者证词 监控录像
[41:44] and a forensic report on my desk an hour ago. 还有一小时前放在我桌上的法医报告
[41:46] Nobody sleeps until we find the son of a bitch who did this. 在找出是哪个王八蛋干的之前 全员不许睡
[41:53] Elizabeth… 伊丽莎白…
[42:10] What is it? 怎么了
[42:12] That’s him. 是他
[42:15] The bald man — Damascus. 那个秃顶男人 大马士革
[42:20] That’s the man who killed Tom. 就是他杀了汤姆
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme