时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | ♬凌晨4点♬ | |
[00:29] | ♬12月底♬ | |
[00:33] | ♬书此手简 只因关切♬ | |
[00:38] | ♬纽约天寒 而我♬ | |
[00:42] | ♬独爱此地♬ | |
[00:43] | ♬余音绕梁♬ | |
[00:47] | 悠转不绝♬ | |
[00:49] | Hi. Hi. I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[00:50] | ♬尔待拙荆♬ | |
[00:55] | ♬如同汝妻♬ | |
[01:03] | ♬待她归来♬ | |
[01:08] | ♬原样已非♬ | |
[01:12] | ♬目及之处♬ | |
[01:17] | ♬口衔玫瑰♬ | |
[01:23] | ♬偷心小贼♬ | |
[01:29] | ♬简已醒来♬ | |
[01:38] | ♬致以问候♬ | |
[01:43] | ♬上次见你♬ | |
[01:47] | ♬不复年轻♬ | |
[02:32] | Still have an L14-20 male plug? | 还有L14-20插头吗 |
[02:35] | I saw one here last week. | 上周还看到过 |
[02:37] | On your left, by the timing belt. | 在你左边 正时皮带旁边 |
[02:42] | Genny out again? | 发电机又坏了 |
[02:44] | Oh, Early, if anything worked up at that place, I’d get bored. | 是啊 那鬼地方没什么东西是好的 |
[02:50] | Storm’s coming. Did you see the weather? | 暴风雪要来了 看天气预报了吗 |
[02:53] | – Yeah, they say ice. – It’s early for ice. | -是啊 说会积雪 -时间也太早了 |
[02:55] | Leaves are still on the trees, but that’s what they say. | 树叶还没掉光呢 不过他们反正这么说了 |
[02:58] | Few inches. | 还说会结很厚 |
[03:00] | You get that VHF radio working? | 广播弄好了吗 |
[03:02] | It’s on my to-do list. | 慢慢来 |
[03:07] | Stay warm. | 注意保暖 |
[03:10] | Stay warm, Grace. | 注意保暖 格蕾丝 |
[03:33] | Focus now. | 集中注意 |
[03:35] | Push yourself. | 逼自己 |
[03:37] | It feels like glass under my skin. | 疼的好像皮肤里有玻璃 |
[03:45] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[03:45] | Well, that shoulder spent 10 months in a coma, | 那肩膀和你一样昏迷了10个月 |
[03:47] | same as you, without rehab. | 没做任何复建 |
[03:49] | It’s unstable. Trust me, pain is good. | 还不稳定 相信我 疼是好事 |
[03:51] | Pain says your body’s still working. | 疼说明你的身体还在运转 |
[03:53] | I just want out of the chair. | 我只想站起来 |
[03:54] | We’ll get you there, but this is gonna take a while. | 会站起来的 但是要慢慢来 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | Surprise delivery. | 惊喜投递 |
[04:19] | It was orphaned at the post office. | 没人来认领 |
[04:21] | Mary said it had been there over a week, | 玛丽说在邮局放了一周了 |
[04:22] | and thought maybe you forgot about it. | 也许你忘记去取了 |
[04:24] | That’s sweet. | 你们真好 |
[04:26] | You didn’t have to drive out here in this weather. | 你不用在这种天送过来的 |
[04:28] | Believe me, I know that. | 相信我 我知道 |
[04:29] | Colder than ?an Alaskan outhouse right now. | 这比阿拉斯加雪屋还冷 |
[04:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, Colin. Come on in. | 抱歉 科林 快请进 |
[04:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | You headed to the station? | 你还要回局里吗 |
[04:41] | Yep. Boss wants someone on site. | 是啊 老板说不能没人 |
[04:43] | Hey, Kate! | 你好 凯特 |
[04:45] | They say we’re supposed to get some ice tonight. | 都说今天晚上会有积雪 |
[04:47] | I wasn’t here for the storm back in ’03, | 03年暴风雪的时候我还不在这里 |
[04:48] | but they were without power in town for nine days. | 不过听说镇上停了9天的电 |
[04:51] | I’ll send you with some coffee. | 我给你煮点咖啡 |
[04:57] | If you…ever wanted to come along sometime, | 如果你什么时候想过来 |
[05:00] | I’d be happy to give you a tour. | 我可以带你转转 |
[05:02] | That sounds nice. | 好的 |
[05:05] | Maybe when the weather passes. | 等气候好点吧 |
[05:07] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[05:09] | That’s what I meant. | 我也是这么想的 |
[05:13] | When you gonna unpack? | 你什么时候收拾行李 |
[05:15] | I’m sure I’ll get around to it sooner or later. | 迟早吧 |
[05:19] | Happy to help if you want. | 需要帮忙的话就告诉我 |
[05:21] | I’ll let you know. | 我会的 |
[05:24] | Be careful out there. | 路上小心 |
[05:27] | Okay, then. | 好 |
[05:30] | Bye, Kate. | 再见 凯特 |
[05:53] | Hey, you. | 亲爱的 |
[06:27] | I’m not doing very well. | 我状态很不好 |
[06:35] | I told myself I wasn’t gonna tell you that. | 我跟自己说不要告诉你的 |
[06:41] | That’s the last thing you need to hear, right? | 这是你最不愿意听到的话 对吧 |
[07:01] | I’m thinking about going away. | 我打算离开 |
[09:23] | Temperature is 20 degrees. | 温度 20度 |
[09:25] | …the wind chill. | 寒风阵阵 |
[09:26] | Contact…park entrance is… | 联系…公园入口 |
[09:28] | Open the fire road is alt. | 打通消防通路很重要 |
[09:32] | Broadcasting in the blind. Hello? | 广播盲发 有人吗 |
[09:35] | …ochin’ holadna… | [外语] |
[09:36] | vetir… | [外语] |
[09:38] | maroz… | [外语] |
[09:40] | skvernaia pagoda… | [外语] |
[09:44] | Can anyone read me? | 有人收到吗 |
[09:45] | Is anyone hearing this? Hello? | 有人能听到吗 有人吗 |
[09:57] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[10:16] | …and Karakurt popped out of the trunk. | 然后黑狼蛛就从车厢窜了出来 |
[10:18] | Tom had brought him to my doorstep. | 汤姆带着他去敲我的门 |
[10:20] | I should’ve been livid, but he was — | 我应该生气的 但他 |
[10:22] | And I’ll deny ever admitting this — | 以后我绝不承认说过这话 |
[10:25] | he was pretty damn charming about the whole thing. | 全程他真的很迷人 |
[10:27] | You remember that cabin? | 还记得小木屋吗 |
[10:29] | Oh, that cabin. | 小木屋啊 |
[10:31] | Matias Solomon, a few thousand rounds of ammo later, | 马蒂亚斯·所罗门 接着是几千发子弹 |
[10:33] | I finally got my hearing back. | 我的听力好不容易才恢复 |
[10:35] | Keen was good in the field, though. | 不过基恩在实战上确实厉害 |
[10:38] | Well, to Tom. | 敬汤姆 |
[10:40] | – To Tom. – To Tom. – To Tom. | -敬汤姆 -敬汤姆 -敬汤姆 |
[11:02] | Stay tuned to this channel for all updates. | 最新消息 持续更新 |
[11:05] | To repeat, this is radio KAKF Alaska | 重复 这里是阿拉斯加KAKF电台 |
[11:08] | issuing weather warnings for the following boroughs — | 向以下城镇播放天气预警 |
[11:11] | – Bethel, Denali… – Colin? | -贝瑟尔 德纳里 -科林 |
[11:13] | …Fairbanks North Star, Matanuska-Susitna. | 费尔班克斯洛思达 马塔努斯卡 |
[11:16] | 2 to 4 inches of ice accumulation have been reported. | 据称已有5至10厘米厚积雪 |
[11:19] | A total power outage of Southeast Fairbanks has been reported. | 东南费尔班克斯报道已有大面积停电 |
[11:22] | The fol– | 以下… |
[11:45] | I need you to promise me something. | 我要你向我保证 |
[11:49] | Of course. | 好 |
[11:52] | The Blacklist. | 黑名单 |
[11:54] | I need you to promise me you’ll keep working on it | 我要你保证你会继续和特别小组 |
[11:56] | with the Task Force. | 处理黑名单 |
[11:57] | Doesn’t work without you. | 没你不行 |
[12:00] | It has to. | 必须行 |
[12:02] | I think we’ve done enough. | 我们已经做的够多了 |
[12:03] | What you’ve done | 你所做的事 |
[12:06] | what you’ve made it possible for the Task Force to do… | 你给特别小组带来的机会 |
[12:12] | You know, I’ve never thanked you for that. | 我从来没感谢过你 |
[12:16] | Why you do it, what you get out of it — | 你为什么这么做 又有什么好处 |
[12:18] | at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter. | 到头来这些都不重要 |
[12:20] | But I need you to promise me you’re gonna keep doing it. | 但我要你保证你会继续这么做 |
[12:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | I have one more favor to ask you. | 我还有一件事请你帮忙 |
[12:34] | And it’s not gonna be easy for you, | 这对你来说会很困难 |
[12:37] | but it’s important to me. | 但它对我很重要 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:43] | I don’t want you to follow me. | 我不想让你跟着我 |
[12:47] | You’re gonna let go. | 你必须放手 |
[12:51] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[12:56] | What about Agnes? | 艾格尼斯呢 |
[13:12] | 紧急情况 速来 格蕾丝 | |
[13:51] | What the hell is going on here? | 什么情况 |
[13:58] | Take it easy, lady. | 别激动 女士 |
[14:01] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[14:06] | Sorry if we scared you, I just — | 吓到了你的话我们很抱歉 |
[14:08] | I don’t know if we’d have last | 我不知道我们还能 |
[14:09] | much longer out there in that wind. | 在外面寒风中坚持多久 |
[14:11] | You said your plane went down? | 你说你的飞机坠毁了 |
[14:13] | Uh, no, not my plane. Charter. | 不 不是我的飞机 是包机 |
[14:15] | Ellis read about these, uh, fishing trips outta Lake Hood. | 埃利斯看到厚德湖捕鱼之旅的广告 |
[14:19] | I mean, seemed like a good idea at the time. | 当时看来似乎是个好主意 |
[14:22] | Always does, right? | 一向如此 不是吗 |
[14:23] | You know, floatplanes, campfires, big sky. | 水上飞机 篝火 长空 |
[14:27] | – We hit weather. – What we hit was ice. | -我们遇上了极端天气 -冰雪 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I could, uh, see it freezing up on the wing. | 我当时看着机翼结冰 |
[14:32] | Couple inches. Before we knew it, it started breaking off. | 几英寸厚 我们还没觉察它就开始脱落 |
[14:35] | Sounded like a damn hammer hitting that plane. | 听着就像锤子重击飞机一样 |
[14:39] | Yeah, yeah, | 是啊 |
[14:40] | it must have busted something ’cause last thing I know, | 一定是把哪里搞坏了 因为在坠毁前 |
[14:43] | the pilot was saying he lost an engine. | 飞行员说一侧引擎失效了 |
[14:44] | And you went down where? | 然后你们坠落到哪儿了 |
[14:46] | A mile back, maybe two. | 1.5到3公里开外的地方 |
[14:48] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听到 |
[14:49] | Hell, it was further than that. | 可不止那么点儿远 |
[14:50] | I-It must have been 6, uh, 10 miles. | 得有10到16公里远 |
[14:53] | I-I don’t know, the weather, we got turned around. | 我也搞不清 天气恶劣 我们也晕头转向 |
[14:56] | And you were all able to just walk away? | 你们却都安然无恙 |
[14:58] | Well, we got lucky. The pilot — | 我们运气好 飞行员 |
[15:01] | Is he the guy in the other room? | 躺着的那位 |
[15:02] | Yeah, no. Pilot didn’t, uh… | 不 飞行员没… |
[15:05] | didn’t make it, we had to leave him. | 没能活下来 我们只能抛下他 |
[15:07] | Mike — the guy in your bedroom — | 麦克 躺在你卧室的那家伙 |
[15:09] | was cut up pretty bad on the way down. | 在坠毁的过程中伤得很重 |
[15:11] | He knew he was bleeding, | 他知道他在流血 |
[15:12] | but he didn’t want to wait for help, so he started walking. | 但他不想等待救援 所以他就一个人走了 |
[15:16] | Dumb son of a bitch. | 蠢货 |
[15:17] | We couldn’t talk sense into him. | 我们说服不了他 |
[15:18] | Temperature dropped. | 气温骤降 |
[15:19] | Thought we were gonna die out there, so… | 想着我们也可能死在外面 所以 |
[15:21] | So, we just started walking. | 我们也走了 |
[15:24] | We never found Mike, but we saw the smoke from your chimney. | 我们没有找到麦克 但看见了你烟囱的烟 |
[15:27] | No lights, no locks — We thought the place was empty. | 没开灯 没锁门 我们还以为这里没人住 |
[15:34] | He was out when I found him. | 我发现他的时候他已经失去意识了 |
[15:36] | How’d you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[15:37] | Actually, he found me. | 其实是他找到我的 |
[15:40] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[15:42] | Not if we don’t get him to a hospital. | 只有送去医院才行 |
[15:44] | I closed up his wounds, but he’s bleeding internally. | 我缝合了他的伤口 但他还有内出血 |
[15:47] | You can tell by his breathing. | 从他的呼吸能分辨出来 |
[15:48] | There’s blood in his airways. | 他气管里有血 |
[15:50] | He’s got a few hours, maybe. | 他可能只能撑几个小时了 |
[15:53] | What about the roads? | 外面的路呢 |
[15:55] | Good luck out there. It’s an ice rink. | 没戏 简直就是溜冰场 |
[15:57] | Block’s frozen on my truck. | 我的卡车也被冰冻住了 |
[15:58] | Even if I had a phone, the lines are down. | 即便我有电话 线路也断了 |
[16:01] | Look, bottom line is, | 关键在于 |
[16:02] | we got to get your friend out of here fast, | 我们得尽快送走你的朋友 |
[16:04] | and I have no idea how. | 但我不知道能怎么办 |
[16:08] | We had these to stay in touch on the trip. | 我们为了保持联系带了这个 |
[16:11] | You know, maybe we could — | 也许我们可以 |
[16:12] | These are short range. | 这些都是短距离的 |
[16:15] | Good if we want to talk to each other, | 互相之间联系没问题 |
[16:16] | but useless if we wanna call for help. | 但要求援就毫无用处了 |
[16:22] | I never asked your name. | 我还没问过你叫什么 |
[16:24] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[16:26] | It’s Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[16:27] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[16:29] | That’s nice. | 挺好听 |
[16:32] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[16:36] | So, what’s your story, anyway? | 所以你有什么故事 |
[16:39] | Up here, all alone. | 自己一个人住在这 |
[16:42] | You know the story — | 你应该听过的 |
[16:44] | a girl in a cabin with a gun and a dog. | 女孩独自住在小屋里 有枪有狗 |
[16:48] | I don’t think I’ve heard that one. | 我没听过这种故事 |
[16:52] | I’ll tell it to you sometime | 以后再说吧 |
[16:53] | when you don’t have a needle sticking out of your arm. | 现在不太合适 |
[16:56] | Trust me, it’s not that interesting. | 相信我 没什么意思的 |
[16:59] | Well, I doubt that. | 不会吧 |
[17:01] | I don’t know many peop– | 我认识的人 |
[17:03] | people who could diagnose internal bleeding | 好像没几个能根据呼吸 |
[17:07] | by the sound of somebody’s breathing. | 就能判断出内出血的情况 |
[17:10] | You a doctor or something? | 你是医生吗 |
[17:11] | Turn this way. | 转过去 |
[17:14] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[17:16] | There has to be a halfway decent story. | 至少有一部分会有意思吧 |
[17:19] | No Mr. Mysterious? | 没有什么神秘先生吗 |
[17:23] | Out there on his way home right now? | 现在正在回家的路上 |
[17:29] | There was once. | 以前有过 |
[17:32] | Didn’t work out. | 结局并不好 |
[17:35] | I don’t know who killed Tom or why. | 我不知道什么人为什么杀了汤姆 |
[17:40] | But I saw them. | 但我看见了他们 |
[17:44] | And so they might come after me, | 所以他们可能会来找我 |
[17:45] | and if they did, and anything should happen to Agnes — | 如果是这样 艾格尼斯也有可能受伤害 |
[17:48] | Liz, I told you — you don’t have to explain that to me. | 莉斯 我跟你说了 你不需要向我解释 |
[17:51] | This is hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 这是最让我伤心的了 |
[17:55] | I’m just so… angry, | 我非常 生气 |
[17:58] | and she knows it. | 而且她也知道 |
[18:02] | And I can’t make it go away. | 可我没办法改变 |
[18:05] | Agnes will be fine. | 艾格尼斯不会有事的 |
[18:15] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[18:18] | What about the pain you’re feeling, the anger? | 你的伤痛和愤怒呢 |
[18:20] | Can you protect her from that? | 你能不让她感受到吗 |
[18:25] | I spent 30 years mourning Tom’s loss. | 三十年来我都在悼念汤姆 |
[18:29] | Where you are now — | 你现在的感受 |
[18:30] | I was there the day he disappeared from that beach | 就像当年他小时候在海滩上消失后 |
[18:32] | when he was a little boy. | 我的感受一样 |
[18:35] | Yes, I’m…sad and angry. | 是的 我很难过 很生气 |
[18:40] | But Tom coming back to me after all these years was… | 但是这么多年后汤姆还能回来 简直就是 |
[18:44] | a gift. | 奇迹 |
[18:48] | He loved you very much. | 他生前非常爱你 |
[18:52] | It couldn’t have been easy for him. | 他也不忍心离开 |
[18:55] | Testifying for me against his father. | 为了给我作证跟他父亲决裂 |
[18:58] | But he didn’t hesitate. | 他一点犹豫都没有 |
[19:02] | The boy I’d given up for dead came back to life to save me. | 我放弃的孩子却反过来救了我 |
[19:07] | And to give me his beautiful baby girl, | 还给了我他的宝贝女儿 |
[19:09] | who I’m gonna spoil rotten. | 我会溺爱她的 |
[19:14] | She loves Cheerios, | 她早晨喜欢吃脆谷乐 |
[19:16] | and Thomas the Train in the morning. | 还喜欢看《托马斯和他的朋友们》 |
[19:21] | And she gets so cranky if she’s hot at night, | 如果晚上睡觉时太热她会很暴躁的 |
[19:23] | so just a light blanket. | 所以盖个薄毯子就行 |
[19:26] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[19:31] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[19:33] | – She is. – Okay. | -会的 -好的 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna take good care of her. | 我会照顾好她的 |
[19:37] | She’ll be healthy and happy. | 她会健康快乐地成长 |
[19:40] | And when you are — and that will happen — | 等你准备好了 |
[19:43] | you’ll take her back. | 你就接她回去 |
[19:53] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[19:56] | I said, “What’s the diagnosis?” | 我问你我的情况怎么样 |
[19:58] | I think you might live. | 我觉得你不会死 |
[20:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:04] | I need to go check the radio. | 我要去检查一下无线电 |
[20:06] | There’s a — there’s a radio? | 这有 这有无线电台 |
[20:08] | An old one in the barn. | 仓库里有台旧的 |
[20:10] | Used for calling in weather reports. | 用来报告天气的 |
[20:12] | It hasn’t worked in years, but if I could get it running — | 好多年没用了 但可以去碰碰运气 |
[20:14] | Well, you want a hand? I’ll — I’ll help. | 需要帮忙吗 我能帮上忙 |
[20:16] | I’m a big girl. | 我自己就可以 |
[20:23] | If anyone can hear me, acknowledge this transmission. | 如果有人能听见 请确认 |
[20:25] | Copy? | 能收到吗 |
[20:30] | Anybody? Hello? | 有人吗 喂 |
[20:39] | What do you think of these guys, huh? | 你怎么看这些家伙 |
[20:44] | Yeah, I’m not buying it, either. | 是啊 我也不信 |
[20:51] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这呢 |
[20:52] | I got your note, came as soon as I could. | 我一收到消息就尽快赶来了 |
[20:54] | – The cavalry showed up. – What’s going on? | -骑兵现身 -怎么回事 |
[20:56] | Like they said, there’s been an accident. | 他们说过了 出了事故 |
[20:58] | No. I know what they said. | 我知道他们是怎么说的 |
[20:59] | Where were you fellas flying out of? | 你们从哪起飞的 |
[21:00] | Lake Hood. Fishing charter. | 厚德湖 捕鱼包机 |
[21:02] | Yeah, we are lucky to be alive. | 能活下来真是走运 |
[21:03] | Our friend Mike, in the bedroom, he’s not so lucky. | 我们那个在卧室里的朋友麦克 则不然 |
[21:05] | We got to get him to a doctor. | 得送他就医 |
[21:06] | The roads are impossible. It’s only getting worse. | 路况极糟 只会加重伤情 |
[21:08] | Radio’s down at the station. I had to walk here. | 无线电留在局里了 我是走过来的 |
[21:10] | There’s a radio on the plane. | 飞机上就有无线电 |
[21:12] | Ah, tried that. Didn’t work. | 试过了 没用 |
[21:13] | Well, if we could get it to work, | 假如能修好的话 |
[21:15] | or at least get the locator working on the black box, | 或者起码能在黑匣子里找到定位仪 |
[21:17] | then Search & Rescue could get a Snowcat down here | 搜救人员能派雪地履带车来 |
[21:19] | and medevac your friend out. | 把你朋友接走 |
[21:20] | I can help. I have a decent sense of direction. | 我可以搭把手 我方向感不错 |
[21:23] | I can get us back to that wreckage, I know it. | 我可以带你们去事故现场 |
[21:26] | What about you? You gonna be okay here? | 你呢 你在这儿行吗 |
[21:28] | No, I’m not okay. | 不行 |
[21:29] | There’s a stranger bleeding to death in my bed | 我床上有个陌生人 眼看就要流血至死 |
[21:31] | and you could use me out there. | 而且出去我能帮上忙 |
[21:33] | Yeah, but if you go, who looks after Mike? | 但如果你也走了 谁来照看麦克呢 |
[21:37] | ‘Cause I can’t. | 毕竟我无能为力 |
[21:39] | Please, don’t make me tell his wife | 拜托 我不忍心告诉他遗孀 |
[21:41] | he died on my watch. | 他死在我的面前 |
[21:47] | Hey, I got a question for you. | 我有个问题 |
[21:48] | These guys, their story — | 这些家伙 他们的说法 |
[21:50] | anything seem off to you? | 你觉得有可疑的地方吗 |
[21:52] | What do you mean “off”? | 什么叫”可疑” |
[21:54] | They walked 10 miles in this weather? | 他们在这种天气步行十六公里 |
[21:56] | From a crash I never heard. | 发生了坠机 我却完全没听到动静 |
[21:58] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[22:00] | Not a broken bone on one of them. | 他们身上一处骨折都没有 |
[22:03] | I think I should go with you. | 我觉得我应该跟你们一起去 |
[22:05] | You’re being paranoid. | 你这是在疑神疑鬼 |
[22:06] | Come on. Everything will be fine. | 放心吧 不会有事的 |
[22:08] | We’ll be back before you know it. | 我们很快就回来 |
[22:11] | It’s all right. | 好吧 |
[22:12] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[22:15] | We’re gonna get you some help. | 我们去求援 |
[22:18] | Your friends are in the other room. | 你的朋友们就在隔壁 |
[22:28] | Not friends. | 不是朋友 |
[22:31] | Then who the hell are they? | 那他们是什么人 |
[22:33] | Th-They’ll kill you, too. | 他们也会杀了你的 |
[22:47] | Ratted… Carlucci family. | 背信弃义的卡卢奇家族 |
[22:53] | The Carlucci crime family? | 卡卢奇犯罪家族 |
[22:55] | What are you doing up here? | 你们来这儿做什么 |
[22:57] | Witness protection. | 证人保护计划 |
[23:02] | WitSec dumped you up here, | 证人保护计划把你安排在这里 |
[23:05] | but your old friends found you just the same. | 但那些旧相识还是找到了你 |
[23:11] | Please… | 求求你 |
[23:14] | th-they’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[23:31] | How are we gonna get you out of here? | 该如何救你出去呢 |
[23:34] | They’ll kill you, too. | 他们也会杀了你的 |
[23:40] | Everything okay in here? | 还好吗 |
[23:42] | Yeah. He’s good. | 嗯 他还行 |
[23:45] | He’ll push through a few more hours. | 应该还能再撑几个钟头 |
[23:49] | He’s a fighter. | 真是斗士 |
[23:58] | That crash — | 坠机 |
[23:58] | I never thought our little hunting adventure would turn out like this. | 真没想到狩猎探险会落得如此下场 |
[24:01] | Hunting? | 狩猎 |
[24:03] | I thought you said you were fishing? | 我怎么记得你说的是捕鱼 |
[24:05] | What? ? | 什么 |
[24:06] | Oh, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[24:08] | – Sorry. – Here, let me help. | -抱歉 -我来帮你 |
[24:09] | No, no. You stay put. There’s glass everywhere. | 不用 别动 地上都是玻璃渣 |
[24:13] | Ellis. | 埃利斯 |
[24:17] | Get your damn feet off the table, man. | 把脚拿下来 |
[24:19] | Show some respect. | 礼貌点 |
[24:20] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[24:30] | Bears. | 熊 |
[24:32] | What? | 什么 |
[24:33] | What I wanted to hunt — bears. | 我想猎的是熊 |
[24:35] | I had, uh…grand vision of bagging a grizzly. | 我一直有想猎头灰熊的远大理想 |
[24:39] | Orson and the others, they wanted to fish. | 奥森和其他人 他们想捕鱼 |
[24:41] | We were gonna split up the trip. | 我们本来准备分头行动 |
[24:43] | They didn’t get their fish, I didn’t get my bear. | 结果他们也没捕到鱼 我也没打到熊 |
[24:46] | You know it’s illegal to hunt bears. | 猎熊是非法的 |
[24:48] | What’s the matter — you never broke a rule or two? | 那又怎样 你难道没违过法吗 |
[24:54] | You done with that? | 吃完了吗 |
[24:56] | I guess. | 是的 |
[25:01] | Why do you still wear your ring? | 你为什么还戴着戒指 |
[25:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:06] | Wedding ring on your finger. | 你手上的结婚戒指 |
[25:10] | My husband gave it to me. | 我丈夫给我的 |
[25:13] | I thought you said that didn’t work out. | 你之前说没能走到最后 |
[25:15] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[25:18] | I lost him. | 他死了 |
[25:19] | That’s why you’re up here | 这就是为什么 |
[25:21] | in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of unpacked boxes. | 你一个女人会出现在这荒无人烟的地方 |
[25:25] | Just a lady and her dog and a gun. | 只带着狗和枪 还有一堆行李 |
[25:30] | Where is Kate? | 凯特去哪了 |
[25:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:34] | Kate, my dog. | 凯特 我的狗 |
[25:38] | You were right about that weather. | 这天气你还真说对了 |
[25:39] | I was not dressed warm enough. | 我穿的不够暖和 |
[25:42] | Where’s Colin? | 科林呢 |
[25:44] | We got about a mile down the trail, | 我们走了大概两公里 |
[25:45] | bumped into another ranger on a three-wheeler. | 又遇到了一个三轮摩托骑警 |
[25:47] | He only had room for one, so they headed back to town, | 只能坐一个人 所以他们去了镇上 |
[25:50] | said they’d call for help. | 去找人帮忙 |
[25:51] | Told me to get back here before I froze. | 让我趁还没冻坏赶紧回来 |
[25:54] | Have you seen my dog? | 你看到我的狗了吗 |
[25:55] | What? No. | 什么 没 |
[25:57] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[26:02] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[26:15] | You sure she’s not in the barn? | 你确定她不在谷仓吗 |
[26:18] | Maybe she got spooked with the storm and all. | 她可能被暴风雪吓跑了 |
[26:23] | Think I’ll brave the weather. | 我得出去找她 |
[26:25] | She’s probably outside. | 她可能在外面 |
[26:37] | The hell was that? | 出什么事儿了 |
[26:39] | Damn generator. | 该死的发电机 |
[26:40] | It happens all the time. | 老是这样 |
[26:42] | So what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[26:43] | You do nothing. I’m gonna go fix it. | 你什么都不用做 我会修好的 |
[26:45] | It’s bad out. You’ll need help. | 外面天气恶劣 你需要帮手 |
[26:48] | You know the one that I have learned | 你知道独自在外这段时间里 |
[26:50] | all my time out here alone? | 我学到了什么吗 |
[26:53] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[26:54] | Men just get in my way. | 男人只会碍事 |
[26:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[28:16] | You’ve entrusted Agnes to Scottie Hargrave? | 你把艾格尼斯托付给了斯科蒂·哈格里夫 |
[28:18] | Yes. To Tom’s mother. | 是的 汤姆的母亲 |
[28:21] | Who ordered a hit on your wedding. | 下令袭击你婚礼的人 |
[28:24] | She didn’t know who we were. | 她不知道我们的身份 |
[28:29] | She’s a good person, and she’ll keep Agnes safe. | 她是个好人 她会保护艾格尼斯的安全 |
[28:34] | Look, I know you took care of her | 我知道我在医院的时候 |
[28:35] | while I was in the hospital, | 是你在照顾她 |
[28:36] | and I can’t thank you enough for that, | 我感激不尽 |
[28:38] | but this is my decision. | 但是我已经做了决定 |
[28:42] | And I need you to respect that. | 希望你能尊重 |
[28:45] | Okay, I will. | 好吧 我会的 |
[28:47] | I want you to promise me something. | 我想要你向我保证 |
[28:50] | What? | 什么 |
[28:51] | That you’ll grieve. | 你会哀悼 |
[28:54] | Of course I’ll grieve. | 我当然很伤心 |
[28:57] | What is this that you think I’m doing? | 不然你觉得我是在干什么 |
[28:59] | I think you’re running away from your problems | 我觉得你是在逃避 |
[29:01] | when you should be facing them. | 本该面对的问题 |
[29:04] | I’m sure it feels like you’re staring into an abyss, | 你肯定感觉在盯着一口深渊 |
[29:07] | but until you mourn, you won’t be able to cross it. | 但你只有伤心了 才能跨过这道坎 |
[29:09] | What’s so great about crossing it? | 跨过了有什么好的 |
[29:11] | What’s on the other side? Peace? Tranquility? | 另一边是什么 平静 安宁 |
[29:14] | Some. | 有一些 |
[29:16] | I prefer revenge. | 我更喜欢复仇 |
[29:18] | – That’s what I’m afraid of. – Really? | -我怕的就是这个 -真的吗 |
[29:20] | ‘Cause imagining what I’m gonna do to Tom’s killers… | 因为想到我会对杀汤姆的凶手做的事 |
[29:24] | it’s the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. | 才能让我早上从床上爬起来 |
[29:29] | Don’t just go off and hide in the dark. | 别逃避 别躲到黑暗中 |
[29:31] | Wherever you go, look for some light. | 不论你要怎么做 记得找寻光明 |
[29:46] | Hey, Billy, you there? | 比利 你在那吗 |
[29:53] | Grace? What’s going on out there? | 格蕾丝 那边什么情况 |
[29:55] | Why haven’t the lights come back? | 为什么没恢复照明 |
[29:57] | Because you killed my dog and you killed my friend Colin. | 因为你杀了我的狗和我的朋友科林 |
[30:08] | Don’t make this any harder than it has to be. | 别把事情做得太绝 |
[30:10] | We haven’t killed you yet. | 我们还没杀你 |
[30:11] | And I haven’t killed you yet. | 我也还没杀你 |
[30:13] | I know that man in my room is not your friend, | 我知道我屋里的那人不是你的朋友 |
[30:15] | just like there was no plane crash. | 正如根本没有坠机 |
[30:17] | Car accident, actually. | 其实是车祸 |
[30:20] | Trying to get out of this weather. | 当时我们想摆脱这种天气 |
[30:22] | Our trunk popped open. | 后备箱却弹开了 |
[30:23] | Damn cargo ran off ?into the woods. | 里面的人就逃到森林里了 |
[30:26] | We chased the son of a bitch for hours. | 我们追了那混蛋好几个小时 |
[30:28] | I’m not leaving here without him. | 我找不到他就不会离开 |
[30:30] | Why not just kill him? Why not kill me? | 为什么不杀了他 杀了我 |
[30:33] | We needed you to keep him breathing. | 我们需要你留他一口气 |
[30:35] | Boss wants him back alive | 老板要他活着 |
[30:36] | so he can tell us what he told the Feds. | 他才能告诉我们他跟联调局说了什么 |
[30:38] | Only then can he die. | 到那时他才能死 |
[30:40] | Slowly. That’s my specialty. | 慢慢折磨致死 我的特长 |
[30:46] | And now you can, too. | 现在你也可以死了 |
[30:48] | That’s a nasty habit you’ve got there. | 你这习惯可不好 |
[30:50] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[30:51] | Enough, you’re one woman in the middle of a storm | 够了 你这个风暴中的妇人 |
[30:54] | against the four of us. | 只身对抗我们四人 |
[30:55] | It doesn’t end well for you, Grace. | 你不会有好下场 格蕾丝 |
[30:58] | What’s that, Billy? | 怎么了 比利 |
[31:00] | Billy, you okay? ?That’s a stupid question. | 比利 你还好吧 这问题真蠢 |
[31:03] | You’re not okay because my name’s not Grace. | 你不好 因为我不叫格蕾丝 |
[31:07] | It’s Elizabeth. | 我是伊丽莎白 |
[31:09] | You wanted to know about my past? | 想知道我的过去吗 |
[31:12] | I was an FBI agent. | 我曾是联调局探员 |
[31:15] | A profiler. | 侧写师 |
[31:17] | And I smelled you out the minute you walked in my door. | 你进门那一刻我就看穿了你 |
[31:21] | That’s why I froze broken glass | 所以我才在你爱嚼的 |
[31:23] | into those ice cubes you love to chew. | 冰块中冻了碎玻璃渣进去 |
[31:26] | So now every time you breathe, you’re inhaling | 现在你每呼吸一次 |
[31:29] | those little shards deeper into your throat and lungs. | 那些玻璃渣就会更深入你的喉咙和肺部 |
[31:37] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[31:39] | No, Bill. | 不 比尔 |
[31:40] | For the first time, I’m feeling pretty alive. | 我第一次感觉到如此有活力 |
[31:42] | So if you want to come for me, | 如果你想来抓我 |
[31:43] | you better come ready for a fight, | 最好准备一战 |
[31:46] | because you know what the four of you | 因为你知道在森林里 |
[31:47] | against me in the woods is gonna be? | 对付你们四个人对我来说是什么吗 |
[31:50] | Practice. | 操练 |
[32:00] | She’s one person.. | 她是一个人 |
[32:01] | She was an FBI agent. | 她曾是联调局探员 |
[32:02] | – She’s alone. – She fed you glass. | -她只身一人 -她给你喂了玻璃渣 |
[32:18] | It was her. | 是她 |
[32:18] | How? She’s not even in here. | 怎么会 她都不在这 |
[32:22] | She drugged him. | 她给他下药了 |
[32:23] | – She drugged the food. – With what? | -她在食物里下毒了 -用的什么 |
[32:26] | Does it matter? It worked. | 重要吗 反正起作用了 |
[32:28] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[32:34] | You remember that money launderer | 你还记得在帕姆代尔 |
[32:35] | down in Palmdale squatting in that shack? | 躲在屋子里的洗钱人吗 |
[32:41] | He was dug in like a tick. | 他像蝼蚁一样就地掩埋 |
[32:46] | Same thing here. | 这次也一样 |
[32:48] | We surround her and we tighten the noose. | 我们先包围 再慢慢收拾她 |
[33:12] | What the hell? What’s going on? | 怎么回事 发生了什么 |
[33:14] | Fifield, get over here! Get this thing off me! | 法菲尔德快过来 把这东西弄开 |
[33:17] | Come on. Got it. Grab that. Grab that side. Now pull! | 快来 抓住这里 抓住这边 拉 |
[33:27] | She can’t get far. | 她不会跑太远 |
[33:29] | Whole damn mountain’s frozen solid. | 整座山都冰封了 |
[33:32] | Guys, we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[33:39] | Even better. Now she’s got cargo. | 也好 带着累赘 |
[33:44] | She’ll be twice as slow. | 就更走不远了 |
[35:04] | It’s okay. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 没事的 我们会离开这里的 |
[35:07] | We’re gonna get you some help. | 会找到帮手的 |
[35:43] | From one professional to another, you’re pretty good. | 作为同行来说 你很不错 |
[35:48] | I told my guys tonight’d be easy. | 我还跟伙计们说今晚肯定很轻松 |
[35:52] | Hunker down, wait out the storm, lie to the lady. | 安心潜伏 在风雪中等待 撒几个谎 |
[35:56] | You can apologize to them soon. | 你很快就可以向他们道歉了 |
[36:00] | But you’re all out of tricks now. | 但你已经无计可施了 |
[36:02] | You’re all out of traps. | 你走投无路了 |
[36:04] | I promised them I’d kill you. Slow. | 我一定会杀了你 慢慢地 |
[36:37] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:41] | – There’s nowhere left to run. – Who’s running? | -你无处可逃了 -谁逃了 |
[36:44] | I told you I’m here to fight. | 我说过我是来战斗的 |
[37:10] | ♬我喜欢挖坑掩埋♬ | |
[37:14] | ♬希望长大后不会忘记♬ | |
[37:18] | ♬因为我记忆犹新♬ | |
[37:20] | ♬像吉普赛人一样周游♬ | |
[37:20] | I don’t know how to explain any of this… | 我不知道该怎么解释… |
[37:23] | The carnage, the death. | 屠杀 死亡 |
[37:26] | I mean, what happened up there at that house… | 那间屋子里所发生的事… |
[37:26] | ♬我在家中等人闯入♬ | |
[37:29] | it’s… bizarre. | 太离奇了 |
[37:30] | ♬然后迅速打包♬ | |
[37:33] | ♬逃离现场♬ | |
[37:33] | We have bodies, men murdered | 这些被杀害 |
[37:35] | drugged, burned alive | 下毒 活活烧死的人 |
[37:35] | ♬因为我记忆犹新♬ | |
[37:36] | ♬像吉普赛人一样周游♬ | |
[37:37] | all known criminals with extensive records. | 都是罪名累累的罪犯 |
[37:39] | And the woman, the one we believe is responsible… | 而那个疑似凶手的女人 |
[37:42] | ♬这条路我已辗转千回♬ | |
[37:43] | …you have no idea who she was? | 你不知道她是谁 |
[37:45] | Grace. Nice woman, kind of quiet. | 格蕾丝 好女人 沉默寡言 |
[37:47] | ♬辗转千回♬ | |
[37:48] | Kept to herself. | 独来独往 |
[37:50] | Paid cash. | 付现金 |
[37:50] | ♬我没有根♬ | |
[37:51] | Did this Grace have a last name? | 这个格蕾丝有姓氏吗 |
[37:53] | Talbot. At least that’s how it said it on the side of the packages. | 塔尔博特 至少快递上这是样写的 |
[37:57] | Which she picked up here? | 她在这里取快递吗 |
[37:58] | Sure. One every few weeks. | 没错 每几周一次 |
[38:00] | Now and then, off and on. | 偶尔会来 |
[38:02] | I mean, she didn’t get none too excited about it, | 她也没有什么异样 |
[38:04] | but she got them all eventually. | 反正最终都会取到包裹 |
[38:05] | And you have no idea where those packages went? | 你们不知道包裹到哪里去了 |
[38:07] | At the house, I suppose. Are they not there? | 我猜是家里 不在吗 |
[38:10] | Let’s pivot. | 我们换个角度 |
[38:11] | I’d like to talk about Mr. Elroy. | 来说说埃尔罗伊先生吧 |
[38:13] | The federal witness? | 那个联邦证人 |
[38:14] | He said he was dropped off at ER. | 他说他被送往急救中心 |
[38:16] | “Like a Christmas gift.” | “像圣诞礼物一样” |
[38:18] | That’s right. I mean, that’s what the head nurse said. | 没错 护士长就是这么说的 |
[38:21] | Left him there on the doorstep | 他给放在德尔塔章克申 |
[38:22] | of the medical center in Delta Junction. | 医疗中心门前的台阶上 |
[38:24] | – Said she saved his life. – She knew he was someone important. | -他说她救了他 -她清楚他很重要 |
[38:26] | I don’t know how, but… | 我不知道是怎么知道的 不过… |
[38:27] | You know this woman didn’t just wander off. | 这个女人不只是就这么离开了 |
[38:29] | She made sure not to leave any trace evidence behind. | 她确保没有留下任何痕迹 |
[38:31] | Not a Kleenex in the trash or a fingerprint in the barn | 垃圾桶里没有面巾纸 仓库里没有指纹 |
[38:34] | or a hair in a drain. | 下水道里没有头发 |
[38:35] | – Not one. – Place was wiped clean. | -什么都没有 -所有地方都被清理过了 |
[38:36] | So clean, in fact, that we believe | 太干净了 甚至让我们觉得 |
[38:38] | she may have learned how to clean a crime scene | 她可能是从专业人士那学到的 |
[38:39] | from a professional. | 如何清理犯罪现场 |
[38:41] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不太明白 |
[38:43] | You saw her. You spoke to her. | 你见过她 跟她说过话 |
[38:45] | You tell me who you think she was. | 你告诉我你觉得她是什么人 |
[38:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:48] | I wish I could say. | 我说不上来 |
[38:50] | I think, uh, she was… | 我想 她是… |
[38:52] | A ghost. | 鬼魂 |
[38:54] | Life’s full of ’em. | 无处不在 |
[38:57] | ♬这条路我已辗转千回♬ | |
[39:01] | ♬辗转千回♬ | |
[39:05] | ♬我没有根♬ | |
[39:09] | ♬我没有根 我的家也不在地表♬ | |
[39:13] | ♬我没有根 我的家也不在地表♬ | |
[39:17] | ♬我没有根♬ | |
[39:21] | ♬我没有根♬ | |
[39:25] | ♬我没有根 我的家也不在地表♬ | |
[39:30] | ♬我没有根 我的家也不在地表♬ | |
[39:34] | ♬我没有根♬ | |
[39:37] | ♬我没有♬ | |
[39:42] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[39:43] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[40:02] | You look…strong. | 你看起来…很健康 |
[40:04] | I’m healed. | 我痊愈了 |
[40:06] | I want to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[40:09] | What for? | 谢我什么 |
[40:12] | For honoring your promise. | 遵守你的诺言 |
[40:14] | I know it wasn’t easy for you. | 我知道这对你来说不容易 |
[40:18] | It was what you wanted. | 这是你想要的 |
[40:22] | I also want to apologize. | 我还要向你道歉 |
[40:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:28] | I couldn’t honor mine. | 我没能遵守我的承诺 |
[40:35] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[40:37] | I really did. | 我真的试过了 |
[40:41] | I didn’t go looking for trouble. | 我没有自找麻烦 |
[40:46] | But it found me. | 但麻烦找上门来 |
[40:49] | And I’m glad it did. | 而且我很高兴 |
[40:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:55] | I killed some men. | 我杀了好几个人 |
[40:58] | Doesn’t matter that they were bad. | 他们是坏人本身并不重要 |
[41:02] | That it was them or me. | 不是他们死就是我亡也不重要 |
[41:07] | What matters is that I did it and I was good at it. | 重要的是 我杀了人 而且我驾轻就熟 |
[41:11] | And I didn’t lose any sleep over it. | 而我没有因此夜不能寐 |
[41:15] | You will. | 你会的 |
[41:17] | One of these nights you will. | 某天晚上 你会为此无法入眠 |
[41:20] | It’s just a matter of when. | 只是时间早晚罢了 |
[41:24] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[41:28] | Later. | 以后吧 |
[41:32] | After I’ve crossed the abyss. | 等我越过这道深渊以后 |
[41:35] | But from the side I’m on now, | 但是现在 对我来说 |
[41:38] | all that matters is that I’m healed and…I’m back. | 唯一重要的就是 我痊愈了 我回来了 |
[41:43] | And I’m coming for Tom’s killers. | 我要追查杀死汤姆的凶手 |
[41:48] | Like I said, I couldn’t keep my promise. | 就像我说的 我没能遵守我的承诺 |
[41:53] | Can you forgive me? | 你可以原谅我吗 |
[42:09] | Yes. | 当然 |
[42:16] | Will you be able to forgive yourself? | 你能原谅你自己吗 |