时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Did they go all the way down to Arctic Avenue? | 他们是不是开去阿蒂克大道了 |
[00:08] | Yeah, if you hit Arctic, you went too far. | 如果你们开到阿蒂克大道 那就开过了 |
[00:11] | No, turn back. | 不 回头 |
[00:12] | Yeah, you’re gonna hang a left on Ashley Street. | 在阿什利街左转 |
[00:14] | All right, I’ll see you in a bit. | 好 回见 |
[00:23] | All right, Brax. Bring it on! | 好了 布拉克斯 来吧 |
[00:26] | Whoo! There you go! | 漂亮 |
[00:39] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:45] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[00:46] | – Come on. Come on. – Yeah, I see them. | -快来 -我看见了 |
[00:47] | Come on. Brax, Poppy, go to your mother! | -快来 -布拉克斯 波比 去妈妈那 |
[00:50] | Come on. Come on, Brax. Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快来 布拉克斯 走 走 走 |
[01:08] | 基尔加诺集团 第48号 | |
[01:11] | If you answer your phone… | 如果你接电话 |
[01:13] | we are getting a divorce. | 我们就只能离婚了 |
[01:14] | – I have to meet Reddington in 30 minutes. – No! No, you don’t! | -我30分钟后要去见雷丁顿 -你不用去 |
[01:17] | Just tell him you’re on your honeymoon. | 告诉他你在度蜜月 |
[01:18] | Tell him that your second husband insists | 告诉他你的第二任丈夫坚持 |
[01:20] | – you take one day off. – Um, technically… | -你休息一天 -严格意义上来说 |
[01:21] | – One day – …you are my first husband | -一天 -你是我第一任丈夫 |
[01:23] | because our first marriage was annulled | 因为我们的第一次婚姻被裁定无效 |
[01:25] | and last night was our first time… | 而昨晚是我们第一次 |
[01:28] | sleeping together as husband and wife. | 以夫妻的身份睡在一起 |
[01:30] | Well, actually, like, the third time — | 应该是第三次 |
[01:33] | Well, first night. | 不过是第一晚 |
[01:34] | And morning. | 和早上 |
[01:40] | Guy really has a problem. | 他有毛病 |
[01:41] | That’s your phone. | 这是你的手机 |
[01:43] | “No Caller ID”? | 无呼叫信息 |
[01:45] | That’s very mysterious. | 够神秘的 |
[01:46] | I want to keep it that way. | 我也不想知道 |
[01:48] | Hey, you could’ve won a set of steak knives or the lottery. | 你也许赢了一套餐刀 或者中了乐透 |
[01:51] | You know what? I did win the lottery | 知道吗 你同意再次嫁给我 |
[01:53] | when you agreed to marry me… | 对我来说就是 |
[01:55] | …again. | 中了乐透 |
[01:56] | – And I have steak knives. – So we’re good. | -而我有餐刀 -那不就行了 |
[01:58] | It’s fine. Don’t need to answer. | 确实 那就别接了 |
[02:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:10] | I’m better than okay. | 可不只是还好 |
[02:11] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[02:13] | We’re great — Tom and I. | 我们很好 我和汤姆 |
[02:14] | We got married. | 我们结婚了 |
[02:16] | See? | 瞧 |
[02:18] | Now’s normally when people say “Congratulations.” | 通常这个时候人们就该说恭喜了 |
[02:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:23] | Tom and I have had our differences, | 虽然我和汤姆不太对付 |
[02:25] | but I believe he wants what’s best for you. | 但是我相信他是为你好 |
[02:28] | And Agnes. | 也为艾格尼斯好 |
[02:29] | Congratulations, Elizabeth. | 恭喜 伊丽莎白 |
[02:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:34] | You know, um… | 知道吗 |
[02:35] | for the first time in a very long time, | 这是这么久来 我第一次 |
[02:37] | I feel… | 感觉 |
[02:39] | I don’t know… | 怎么说呢 |
[02:40] | happy. | 幸福 |
[02:49] | Then I see what’s going on in the world. | 然后我就看到了这新闻 |
[02:51] | Migrants hidden away | 移民藏在 |
[02:53] | in a Chinese freighter bound for South Carolina. | 驶往南加州的中国货船里 |
[02:58] | Human trafficking. | 人口贩卖 |
[03:00] | “Trafficking” implies the passengers | 贩卖的意思是 |
[03:02] | are being moved against their will. | 违背了当事人的意愿 |
[03:04] | These people… paid for the privilege. | 这些人 花钱想要过来 |
[03:07] | All over the world, criminals are smuggling people | 在全世界都有罪犯把人偷渡进 |
[03:10] | into countries they can’t enter legally. | 他们不能合法进入的国家 |
[03:13] | Some are hoping for a better life. | 有些人希望能有更好的生活 |
[03:15] | Others are escaping war or persecution for a price. | 其他人则是花钱逃离战争或是迫害 |
[03:18] | People like me can help them. | 我这样的人可以帮助他们 |
[03:20] | Like you? | 你这样的人 |
[03:22] | You’re in the human-smuggling business? | 你也在搞偷渡 |
[03:24] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[03:26] | My organization provided access to the Americas, | 我的组织把人偷渡进美洲 |
[03:31] | various European countries, select destinations in Asia. | 数个欧洲国家 指定的几个亚洲国家和地区 |
[03:35] | For a fair price, I provided a quality service. | 价格合理 服务上乘 |
[03:39] | Mr. Kaplan put an end to that. | 卡普兰先生结束了这一切 |
[03:42] | In her feverish desire to destroy me, | 由于她狂热的想要摧毁我 |
[03:45] | Kate destroyed my relocation networks. | 凯特毁掉了我的迁徙网络 |
[03:48] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么跟我说这些 |
[03:49] | Because, as you can see, | 因为 如你所见 |
[03:51] | a ruthless and unscrupulous player has stepped forward | 已经有一个冷酷无情的人 |
[03:55] | to fill the void left by my absence. | 填补了我的空缺 |
[03:58] | The ship these people were packed into like sardines… | 那些人像沙丁鱼一样挤上那艘船 |
[04:01] | …was a death trap. | 那其实是一个死亡陷阱 |
[04:02] | It wasn’t fit to make the journey, | 这艘船不宜出港 |
[04:04] | which is why it sank two miles off the Carolina coast. | 所以驶出卡罗莱纳海岸线两英里后便触礁沉没 |
[04:07] | Mr. Zhang… I’m a simple man. | 张先生 我是个简单的人 |
[04:11] | When I hire a mechanic | 我雇一个修理工 |
[04:12] | I expect him to know how to fix my car. | 就希望他懂怎么修好我的车 |
[04:15] | When I hire a Snakehead, | 当我雇一个蛇头 |
[04:17] | I expect him to know how to ship our clients without killing them. | 我希望他知道在保证客户性命的情况下偷渡 |
[04:20] | It was…a mistake. | 那是个…错误 |
[04:24] | Please. | 求求你 |
[04:25] | 29 clients died. | 29名客户死了 |
[04:28] | Clients who were supposed to pay a balance upon arrival. | 客户们本来到达之后要支付全款 |
[04:31] | But that’s obviously not gonna happen now that they’re dead. | 但现在他们都死了 钱肯定拿不到了 |
[04:34] | We did what you said. We put a-as many people on — | 我们照你说的做的 能运多少人就… |
[04:39] | Sorry, Da. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[04:41] | I wish you didn’t have to see that. | 我也不想脏了你的眼 |
[04:42] | Dead clients don’t make us money. | 我们没法从死亡的顾客身上赚钱 |
[04:45] | But neither do dead employees. | 死亡的员工也一样 |
[04:47] | Elizabeth, whomever has filled the vacuum left by my downfall | 伊丽莎白 不管是谁在我倒台后填补了空缺 |
[04:52] | has to be stopped, | 必须要阻止他 |
[04:54] | or more innocent people will die. | 不然更多无辜的人将会丧命 |
[04:57] | So, Reddington was moving people illegally across borders. | 雷丁顿一直在干违法偷渡的勾当 |
[05:00] | Do I have that right? | 没说错吧 |
[05:01] | In his mind, he was giving people hope. | 在他看来 他是在给人们希望 |
[05:03] | Yeah. Some are only alive because he got them away from, | 有些人能活下来的确是因为他帮他们 |
[05:05] | you know, whatever they were running from. | 逃离了他们想要逃离的环境 |
[05:06] | Don’t assume that all those people were good people. | 别先假设那些人都是好人 |
[05:08] | Most, perhaps, but border control is essential. | 也许大多数是 但是边境控制是有必要的 |
[05:11] | Whatever you believe about the business, | 不管你们怎么理解这一行 |
[05:13] | bottom line, people are dying, and that needs to stop. | 现在有人死了 不能再这样下去 |
[05:16] | The player who took over Reddington’s routes — | 接管雷丁顿偷渡线路的人 |
[05:17] | He doesn’t know who it is? | 他不知道是谁 |
[05:18] | Which is why he needs our help. | 所以他需要我们的帮助 |
[05:20] | Sounds to me like what you want is | 我倒是觉得你是想 |
[05:21] | help getting rid of the competition. | 除掉竞争对手 |
[05:23] | There are much easier ways to earn a dollar than moving migrants. | 有比偷渡人口简单得多的赚钱方式 |
[05:28] | I did it because someone will, | 我那样做是因为总有人会做 |
[05:30] | and if it’s going to be done, | 如果要做这种事 |
[05:31] | it should be done well by someone who holds to certain standards. | 必须要交给有行事准则的人 |
[05:36] | Very noble. | 真高尚 |
[05:38] | A man in your position has the luxury | 你这样的人竟然也 |
[05:40] | of acting on his own conscience. | 能够对得起自己的良心 |
[05:41] | I am the Assistant Director of the FBI. | 我是联调局的助理司长 |
[05:44] | I’ll help you take down whoever took your place, | 我会帮你除掉取代你的人 |
[05:46] | but the Bureau can’t be responsible | 但是局里不会帮你 |
[05:48] | for putting you back in the global smuggling business. | 夺回偷渡界龙头老大的位置 |
[05:52] | Fair enough. | 可以 |
[05:52] | Good. | 好的 |
[05:53] | Then where do we start? | 那我们从哪里下手 |
[05:55] | Greece. | 希腊 |
[05:56] | The route north, through Macedonia. | 路线北边 通过马其顿王国 |
[05:58] | It’s the most traveled and the most lucrative. | 那里是最为繁华 游客最为密集的地方 |
[06:00] | It’s a simple plan. We put someone in the pipeline. | 计划很简单 我们安排人上船 |
[06:03] | He gets the name of the person who took over my routes. | 他弄清楚取代我的人叫什么名字 |
[06:06] | We pull him out. | 我们就拉他下马 |
[06:06] | Does that mean you know the access point they’re using? | 意思是你知道他们的停靠点 |
[06:08] | I do. | 没错 |
[06:09] | Normally, I’d suggest we insert one of your people to get the name, | 一般来说 我会建议你安插你的人搞到名字 |
[06:13] | but this time… I suggest we use one of mine. | 但这次…我建议用我的人 |
[06:18] | We’ll stay in touch via this device | 我们会用这个设备保持联系 |
[06:20] | I can embed in your rear molar. | 我可以将它植入你的后磨牙 |
[06:22] | It works like a microphone | 这就想话筒一样 |
[06:23] | and allows me to pick up your voice. | 我能听到你的声音 |
[06:25] | And I can hear you because | 我也能听到你 |
[06:26] | the same transmitter allows the sound of your voice | 因为这个设备能让你的声音 |
[06:29] | to travel up the jawbone and into my inner ear. | 通过我的下颌传达到我的内耳 |
[06:32] | Yeah, that’s — that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[06:34] | Um, how’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:36] | Khan Academy. | 可汗学院 |
[06:37] | I took their course in electrical engineering. | 我上过他们的电子工程课程 |
[06:39] | Uh, don’t you also speak, like, five languages? | 你是不是还会五国语言 |
[06:41] | Eight. | 八国 |
[06:44] | You know, other than the fact that you sometimes | 除了你有时候为了生计 |
[06:45] | have to kill people for a living, | 需要杀人以外 |
[06:48] | you’re, like, my role model. | 你简直就是我的偶像 |
[06:50] | Open up. | 张开嘴巴 |
[07:09] | He’s in. Aram, you have ears? | 他进去了 阿兰姆 你听得到吗 |
[07:10] | I do. We are up and live. | 是的 我们能够收到 |
[07:13] | Okay, heads up, people. | 好了 各位注意了 |
[07:14] | We have no idea what we’re walking into here. | 我们不知道所面对的会是什么 |
[07:16] | Aside from the fact that we have no legal authority in Greece | 而且我们在希腊也没有执法权 |
[07:19] | and we’re sending a civilian in undercover. | 还派了一个平民去做卧底 |
[07:21] | He’s gonna crush it. | 他能成功 |
[07:23] | Welcome, friend. Help you find something? | 欢迎光临 朋友 你要找什么吗 |
[07:26] | I was told you have a copy | 我听说你这里有 |
[07:27] | of Eratosthenes’ map of the world. | 埃拉托色尼世界地图的副本 |
[07:31] | It’s not for sale. | 那个不卖 |
[07:36] | I was also told… everything’s for sale. | 我还听说 你什么都卖 |
[07:41] | You’ll have to ask the boss. | 你得去问老板 |
[08:11] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[08:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:14] | Malik Charef. | 马利克·夏夫 |
[08:17] | Where you from, Malik Charef? | 你是哪的人 马利克·夏夫 |
[08:18] | Oran. | 奥兰[阿尔及利亚城市] |
[08:19] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[08:20] | And how does an Algerian find himself so far from home? | 一个阿尔及利亚人为什么会在这 |
[08:24] | I traveled to Zawiyah, | 我去了扎维亚 |
[08:26] | bought passage across the water to Lesbos. | 从水路到莱斯博斯岛 |
[08:28] | And now I’m seeking safe transport to Berlin. | 而现在我想安全地去柏林 |
[08:32] | Search him. | 搜他 |
[08:34] | He’s onto something. He’s checking for a wire. | 他察觉什么了 要搜有没有窃听器 |
[08:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:38] | The police? | 警察 |
[08:40] | The Astynomia? | 军人 |
[08:44] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[08:46] | Open. | 张开 |
[08:49] | Sir, what do you want us to do? | 长官 我们该怎么做 |
[08:50] | Hold. Let it play out. | 等等看 静观其变 |
[08:53] | You’re not from Oran. | 你不是奥兰人 |
[08:54] | You’ve had dental work done in the West. | 你的口腔护理是在西方国家做的 |
[08:57] | Maybe I should kill you. | 或许我应该杀了你 |
[08:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:01] | Count down from five. | 数五个数 |
[09:03] | If I’m with the police, they’re listening. | 如果我是警察 他们也能听到 |
[09:06] | They won’t let you get to zero. | 他们不会让你数到零的 |
[09:08] | They’ll storm this place, | 他们会突袭这个地方 |
[09:09] | and then you won’t have to guess who I am. | 那你就不用猜我是谁了 |
[09:12] | You think this is a game? | 你觉得这是游戏吗 |
[09:15] | Let’s play your game. | 那就按你说的来 |
[09:18] | Five… | 五 |
[09:19] | – Sir, they’re gonna shoot him. – We got to move. | -长官 他们会开枪的 -我们得行动 |
[09:21] | No! Hold your position. | 不 原地不动 |
[09:22] | …three… | 三 |
[09:24] | two… | 二 |
[09:27] | one. | 一 |
[09:35] | Be here tomorrow, 10:00. | 明天十点来这里 |
[09:38] | I’ll have you in Germany by the end of the week. | 周末我会把你送到德国 |
[09:40] | The cost is 3,000 Euro, and payment is due up front. | 费用是三千欧元 先付钱 |
[09:44] | The Irish are no longer accepting funds upon arrival. | 爱尔兰人已经不同意到了再付款了 |
[09:51] | The Irish — | 爱尔兰人 |
[09:52] | The coyote Dembe met with mentioned something about the Irish. | 跟邓比见面的那个人提到了爱尔兰人 |
[09:54] | Do you know who he’s talking about? | 你知道他在说谁吗 |
[09:55] | Yes, the Irishman — Arthur Kilgannon. | 是的 那个爱尔兰人 亚瑟·基尔加诺 |
[09:59] | I’ve never met him. He lives in Sofia. | 我没见过他 他住在索非亚 |
[10:01] | That’s not a city I frequent. | 我不怎么去那 |
[10:18] | Hello, old man. | 你好 老头 |
[10:21] | Is the sun past the yardarm? | 已经日落西山了吗 |
[10:22] | Perhaps I’ll have a drink, too. | 或许我也该来一杯 |
[10:35] | Hey. I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我不确定你是否会来 |
[10:36] | Sorry. I couldn’t take your calls. | 抱歉 我之前没法接你电话 |
[10:38] | My wife and I were, …occupied. | 当时我老婆和我 有事 |
[10:41] | – What have you got? – You were right. | -你有什么发现 -你说得对 |
[10:42] | Pete’s been using my account information | 彼得用了我的账户信息 |
[10:44] | to take out a credit card in my name. | 申请了一张我名字的信用卡 |
[10:45] | – And he used it here? – The fraud unit called, | -他在这用过 -防欺诈部门给我打了电话 |
[10:47] | asking if I could confirm using one of my cards here | 问我是否能确认我的一张卡在昨天 |
[10:49] | yesterday at 6:43 P.M., so he was here. | 晚上6点43在这用过 所以他在这 |
[10:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:03] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么可以帮你的 |
[11:06] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[11:08] | Do you have somewhere I could try this on? | 有没有地方我可以试一下 |
[11:09] | Uh, no. Sorry, I don’t. | 抱歉 不行 |
[11:11] | Figured as much. Mind holding my purse? | 我想也是 帮我看一下包好吗 |
[11:35] | What do you think? Too tight? | 你觉得怎么样 太紧了吗 |
[11:37] | No. | 不 |
[11:38] | No, it– It looks good. Yeah. | 不 穿着 正好 是的 |
[11:44] | Hey! Y-You can’t be in here. | 你不能来这 |
[11:47] | Hey, did you hear what I just said? | 你听见我说的话了吗 |
[11:50] | That one. Definitely. Time to go. | 就那件 没错 该走了 |
[11:53] | Thanks again. You’re a life saver. | 再次谢谢你 你是我们的救命恩人 |
[12:11] | Your reputation precedes you. | 你早就名声在外了 |
[12:12] | But unfortunately for you, so does yours. | 不幸的是 你也一样 |
[12:17] | You’ve had a setback. | 听说你遇到了点困难 |
[12:18] | Yes, of which you’ve taken full advantage. | 没错 而且你充分利用了这一点 |
[12:21] | Well, I doubt you came all this way | 你到我这跑一趟 |
[12:22] | just to compliment my efforts. | 不只是为了称赞我的所作所为吧 |
[12:26] | I have a proposition. | 我有个提议 |
[12:27] | Well, then, you’ve come to the wrong Kilgannon. | 是吗 那你可就找错人了 |
[12:30] | My son handles all the day-to-day now. | 我儿子现在负责处理日常事务 |
[12:32] | He rebuilt your smuggling network in next to no time. | 他迅速重建了你的偷渡网络 |
[12:37] | It’s easy to move quickly | 当你不在乎质量的时候 |
[12:38] | when you don’t care about quality control. | 办起事来就很容易 |
[12:41] | The ship from China? | 从中国来的货船 |
[12:43] | Colin said that’s an isolated incident. | 科林说那是个意外 |
[12:46] | My sources say otherwise. | 我的线人可不是这么说的 |
[12:48] | The way I hear it, travelers are dying all over the place. | 我听到的消息是 各处的旅客都在死亡 |
[12:51] | In six months, | 六个月之内 |
[12:53] | the business you took from me won’t exist. | 你从我这抢走的生意就会不复存在 |
[12:56] | My proposition is a 50-50 split. | 我的建议是五五分 |
[12:58] | Colin cedes operational control to me. | 科林把操作控制转让给我 |
[13:02] | Mortality rates plummet. Profits soar. | 死亡率直线下降 利润飙升 |
[13:05] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[13:06] | knows what he’s doing. | 知道自己在干什么 |
[13:16] | The reputation that precedes you | 你在外的名声称 |
[13:17] | is one of a man with exacting standards. | 你是个求全责备的人 |
[13:21] | I’m sorry to see that’s not the case. | 很可惜我觉得事实并非如此 |
[13:31] | He’s hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[13:32] | Yeah, well, it’s not easy killing a man. | 没错 要把人杀死可不容易 |
[13:34] | I’m sure Nik put up a fight. | 我确信尼克进行了殊死抵抗 |
[13:35] | You don’t know he killed him. | 你不知道他杀了他 |
[13:36] | Well, he changed his appearance, so he’s hiding something. | 他乔装打扮 所以他肯定是在躲着什么 |
[13:41] | That one. There — that’s his car. | 那个 那是他的车 |
[13:46] | Hello. | 快看 |
[13:47] | What is that? A key? | 这是什么 一个钥匙 |
[13:50] | ” Red Birch Motel. “ | “红桦树汽车旅馆” |
[13:53] | Meet Arthur and Colin Kilgannon. | 亚瑟和科林·基尔加诺 |
[13:55] | On paper, they’re consultants to the shipping industry. | 表面上 他们是航运业的顾问 |
[13:57] | In reality, they smuggle | 实际上 他们在全球范围 |
[13:58] | illegal objects and substances around the globe. | 走私非法物资货品 |
[14:01] | Including people. | 包括贩卖人口 |
[14:02] | They operate out of Bulgaria, | 他们的大本营在保加利亚 |
[14:03] | protected by the older Kilgannon’s political connections. | 利用老基尔加诺的政治关系为他们打掩护 |
[14:06] | So local authorities won’t cooperate | 因此当局不会配合我们 |
[14:08] | on warrants or subpoenas. | 签发搜查令和传票 |
[14:09] | Which will make it impossible to track their operation. | 导致我们很难追踪他们的行动 |
[14:13] | Not if we have someone on the inside to document it for us. | 如果有内线打入其中就好办了 |
[14:16] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[14:18] | I’ve already been approved for transport. | 我已经被批准转运了 |
[14:20] | You went in to get a name. You got it. | 你潜入其中是为了拿到名字 你做到了 |
[14:22] | – Mission accomplished. – People are dying. | -任务已经完成了 -人们在相继死去 |
[14:24] | Which is why you mustn’t go. | 所以你才更不能离开 |
[14:26] | Or why I must. | 所以我才必须要去 |
[14:29] | I know what it feels like to be seen as less than human. | 我知道那种不被当人看的感觉是什么样的 |
[14:32] | A thing transported for money. | 一个为钱而交易的货物 |
[14:35] | You saved me from that. | 你从中拯救了我 |
[14:37] | Which is why I know you’ll want me to try and save others. | 所以我知道你想让我尽力去拯救其他人 |
[14:46] | I’ll fly you back to Thessaloniki, | 我会送你回塞萨洛尼基 |
[14:49] | then head up to Berlin and wait for your arrival. | 然后去柏林等你 |
[14:52] | If we lose contact, | 如果我们彼此失去联系 |
[14:54] | the Task Force will track you from the point of departure. | 特别小组会从出发点开始追踪你 |
[14:56] | And I can work backwards from the destination until we find you. | 我会从终点开始搜寻直到我们找到你 |
[15:00] | – If something goes wrong — -It won’t. | -如果事情进展的不顺利 -不会的 |
[15:02] | If it does… | 如果真的发生意外 |
[15:08] | I’ll look after your family. | 我会照顾好你的家人 |
[15:09] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[15:12] | But my concern is, who will look after you? | 但我关心的是谁来照顾你 |
[15:25] | I commend you for getting this far. | 我很佩服你们走到了这一步 |
[15:28] | Now all that stands between you and your destination is me. | 现在你们能不能到目的地就我说了算 |
[15:32] | Do as I say, | 按我说的做 |
[15:33] | and I will make sure you get there. | 我会保证你们平安抵达 |
[15:36] | Disobey me, | 违抗我 |
[15:37] | and I will make sure that never happens. | 我保证你们死也到不了 |
[15:41] | Mama?! | 妈妈 |
[15:46] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 再会了 |
[15:52] | That Chinese ship! | 那艘中国货船 |
[15:53] | You knew it was in no condition to make that trip, | 你知道它没法完成那趟航行 |
[15:55] | but you sent it anyway. | 可你还是让它开船了 |
[15:57] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[15:58] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[15:59] | He’d say anything | 为了把线路抢回来 |
[16:00] | to get his routes back. | 他什么都说得出来 |
[16:01] | No, Colin, I’ve checked it out. | 不 科林 我亲自查看过了 |
[16:03] | Hundreds dead. | 已经有上百人丧命了 |
[16:05] | And you gave the orders | 而且你还下了命令 |
[16:06] | to overcrowd the ships and the trucks. | 让货船和卡车超载 |
[16:08] | We’re moving people in equipment unfit to transport livestock! | 这是把人连牲畜都不如地运 |
[16:12] | – Da, listen. – No! | -爸 听我说 -不 |
[16:13] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[16:15] | I thought if I gave you the business, you’d change, | 我以为把生意交给你 你就会改 |
[16:18] | but you’ve always had a mean streak, | 但你生性薄凉 |
[16:19] | even as a child. | 从小如此 |
[16:21] | You’ve proven yourself to be unfit to run this business. | 你已用实际行动证明自己不够格接管生意 |
[16:23] | Sorry, Colin. You’re out! | 抱歉 科林 你出局了 |
[16:26] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[16:27] | Da. | 爸 |
[16:28] | Get off me! | 放开 |
[16:29] | Colin! | 科林 |
[16:32] | Colin! | 科林 |
[16:33] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[16:35] | Do you hear me?! | 听到了吗 |
[16:37] | Colin! | 科林 |
[16:40] | Do you hear me?! | 听到了吗 |
[16:49] | Are they in Macedonia yet? | 他们到马其顿了吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah, they just crossed the border using a series of tunnels | 他们经苏瓦雷卡河沿线的航道 |
[16:53] | along the Suva Reka River. | 穿越了国境 |
[16:55] | I spoke to their Minister of Internal Affairs. | 我已跟他们的内务部大臣对话 |
[16:57] | He knows that we have agents in-country watching the van, | 他知道我们有探员在境内监视该货车 |
[16:59] | but that’s all we’re allowed to do. | 但这已是最大许可 |
[17:00] | Any official action has to be taken by the Macedonian police. | 官方行动只能交由马其顿警方执行 |
[17:03] | Hey, Dembe. Everything is okay here. | 邓比 一切顺利 |
[17:05] | We’ve got a solid fix on your location. | 已获准确定位 |
[17:13] | Looks like we’ve hit our first way-station. | 这应该是首个中间站 |
[17:15] | Armed guards and gates. You guys seeing this? | 有武装警卫 看到了吗 |
[17:17] | All right, I clock multiple warehouses, | 好 我看到多处仓库 |
[17:20] | rail cars, trucks — a lot of movement. | 轨道车 卡车 活动频繁 |
[17:22] | I have eyes on a secondary exit, but there must be more. | 我又看到一个出口 但肯定还有 |
[17:25] | There’s no way we can cover them all. | 不可能全都顾及到 |
[17:30] | Out. Out. | 下来 下来 |
[17:31] | No talking. Quick. | 别说话 快 |
[17:33] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走 来 |
[17:35] | Stay together. | 别走散了 |
[17:38] | Hurry. | 快 |
[17:42] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[17:44] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[17:47] | Go, go, go, go. | 走起来 |
[17:52] | Guys, this place is the perfect cover — | 各位 这地方真是绝佳掩护 |
[17:54] | a shipping complex housing over a dozen corporations. | 十多家公司的运输工厂 |
[17:58] | Everything from smart-phones to frozen fish. | 从智能手机到冻鱼 |
[18:01] | Shipping containers moving in and out. | 运输集装箱进进出出 |
[18:02] | How would anybody know some of them are packed with people? | 谁能想到其中一些里装满了活人呢 |
[18:05] | We could be looking at a lot more than just a way-station here. | 这可能不仅是中间站 |
[18:07] | This could be the Kilgannons’ European base of operation. | 或许就是基尔加诺公司在欧洲的基地 |
[18:10] | If it is, there’s probably enough evidence in that building | 若果真如此 那幢楼里很可能 |
[18:12] | to build a damn good case against them. | 有对他们提起诉讼的足够证据 |
[18:14] | We should move on it now and get Dembe out | 我们应该马上行动 趁着还没出乱子 |
[18:15] | – before something goes wrong. – I agree. | -救出邓比 -我同意 |
[18:17] | Let’s end this before we get in over our heads. | 趁着局势还在掌控中 赶紧了结此事 |
[18:19] | I’ll ask the Macedonians to secure a warrant. | 我这就联系马其顿方面给出搜查令 |
[18:26] | There — that’s Pete’s car. | 看 那是皮特的车 |
[18:28] | You sure? | 确定 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:38] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[18:39] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:41] | You don’t know that he killed your friend. | 你并不确定你朋友就是他杀的 |
[18:43] | We don’t know he didn’t, so if it’s all right with you, | 但也不确定不是他 所以你不介意的话 |
[18:44] | I want to make sure he doesn’t kill us, too. | 我要防止他对我们动手 |
[18:47] | You have a problem with that, | 假如你介意 |
[18:47] | you’re welcome to wait in the car. | 最好就待在车上 |
[19:52] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[19:52] | It’s Lena. I need to talk to you. | 我是莉娜 有事找你 |
[19:54] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[19:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[19:59] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[20:00] | – Where’s the suitcase? – Were you followed? | -手提箱呢 -有人跟踪你吗 |
[20:02] | – Suitcase. – Shut the door! | -箱子 -关上门 |
[20:02] | – Where are the bones? – You have no idea what they’re capable of. | -骨头在哪 -你不知道他们能干出什么 |
[20:05] | I know what you’re capable of — killing Nik. | 我知道你能干出什么 杀了尼克 |
[20:07] | He said you killed his friend. | 他说你杀了他朋友 |
[20:08] | Me?! If anyone’s responsible for what happened to him, | 我 如果有人要对他的死负责 |
[20:10] | it’s you — for what happened to me, too! | 那也是你 我这样也是因为你 |
[20:13] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[20:16] | H-He came into the clinic looking for you. | 他来诊所找你 |
[20:18] | You disappeared. I was worried. | 你失踪了 我很担心 |
[20:20] | You lied to her about being married. | 你骗她说你结婚了 |
[20:21] | Why should we believe you about this? | 我们现在该怎么相信你 |
[20:22] | I don’t care what you believe. | 我才不管你信不信 |
[20:24] | You roped us into this. | 你把我们牵扯进来的 |
[20:25] | And the guys who did this — They knew it, too. | 断我手指的那些家伙也知道 |
[20:27] | They knew I put in a request with CODIS. | 他们知道我在联合索引系统输入了请求 |
[20:31] | I don’t know how, but they did. | 我不懂他们怎么知道的 但他们知道 |
[20:32] | So they came to my place to get the bones and kill me. | 所以他们到我那找骨头然后灭我的口 |
[20:34] | – Kill you? – Yeah. | -灭你 -对 |
[20:36] | After playing mumbly peg to try to get me | 他们先断了我的指头 |
[20:37] | to give up the names of anyone else who knew, | 威胁我说出其他知情人 |
[20:39] | which I didn’t, FYI. | 但我谁也没说 |
[20:40] | Yeah. They did get the suitcase, I bet. And Nik? | 但他们把箱子拿走了吧 尼克呢 |
[20:43] | He showed up after I passed out. | 我晕过去后他来了 |
[20:46] | And when I came to, I heard a noise, a struggle. | 我醒来时听到了挣扎的声音 |
[20:50] | I looked out. I saw this guy. | 我向外看去看见一个人 |
[20:52] | He had his arm wrapped around Nik’s neck. | 那个人箍住了尼克的脖子 |
[20:55] | I ran. | 我逃了 |
[20:57] | All I know for sure is that if he hadn’t shown up, | 我只知道如果尼克没来 |
[20:59] | they would’ve killed me, too. | 他们也会杀了我的 |
[21:07] | Up! | 起来 |
[21:07] | Time to go! Let’s go! | 该走了 走 |
[21:10] | Hurry! Quick! | 快点 |
[21:12] | Quick, quick. | 快 快 |
[21:16] | Move, move, move, move. | 往前 往前 |
[21:20] | All right. You, this truck. | 你 上这辆 |
[21:22] | You, over there. | 你去那辆 |
[21:24] | – No! – Move! I said move! | -不 -走 我说快走 |
[21:27] | – Wait! – Move! | -等等 -走 |
[21:28] | Please, that’s our daughter! | 求你了 那是我们的女儿 |
[21:30] | – Don’t do this. – Anna! | -别这样 -安娜 |
[21:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. We just lost the connection. | 不 不 不 信号丢失 |
[21:38] | It sounded like he was hit. | 他好像被打了 |
[21:39] | – Get him back. – I can’t. | -连回来 -做不到 |
[21:41] | – Sir, we need to get in there. – Nobody’s going anywhere. | -长官 我们得进去 -谁也别动 |
[21:43] | I’m not sending you blind into a building full of armed guards. | 我不会让你们盲目地进入满是武装警卫的房子 |
[21:45] | And we were specifically told | 他们还专门交代我们 |
[21:47] | not to take any action without the local police. | 不要在当地警方不在场时采取行动 |
[21:49] | – I’m begging you! – It is my daughter. | -求求你了 -那是我女儿 |
[21:50] | – Please! – Mama! | -求你了 -妈妈 |
[21:56] | Tactical units are pulling up now. | 作战小组正在集结 |
[22:10] | Anna! Anna! | 安娜 安娜 |
[22:35] | He’s got a weapon. Look out! | 他有武器 小心 |
[22:41] | Dembe? Do you see him? | 邓比呢 看到他了吗 |
[22:45] | I don’t have him. | 没看到他 |
[22:46] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[22:48] | Keen, check that truck. | 基恩 搜那辆卡车 |
[22:49] | Let’s go. Now. | 我们走 |
[22:52] | Dembe. Ohh! | 邓比 |
[23:07] | – Dembe is gone. – What do you mean gone? | -邓比不见了 -什么叫不见了 |
[23:09] | We believe his truck left the premises | 我们认为他的卡车 |
[23:11] | before we got to the building. | 在我们抵达大楼前就出发了 |
[23:13] | Well, they couldn’t have gotten very far. | 他们跑不多远 |
[23:14] | We set a perimeter, but it’s not that simple. | 我们能设立封锁线 但不容易 |
[23:16] | They used tunnels to get into Macedonia. | 他们是通过隧道进入马其顿的 |
[23:18] | Elizabeth, somebody in that warehouse | 伊丽莎白 仓库里肯定有人 |
[23:20] | knows where to find that truck. | 知道怎么找到那辆车 |
[23:21] | Yeah. I know. We’re working on it. | 对 我知道 我们在想办法 |
[23:26] | Cornelius Goga. | 科尼利厄斯·哥加 |
[23:29] | You’re losing a lot of blood, Cornelius. | 你失血过多 科尼利厄斯 |
[23:31] | Hey! Do not pass out on me. | 不许晕倒 |
[23:34] | That truck that just left — | 刚离开的那辆车 |
[23:36] | Get on the phone and contact the driver now. | 现在就打给司机 |
[23:38] | You won’t find them. | 你找不到他们的 |
[23:40] | “Them”? How many are still out there? | 他们 还有多少人 |
[23:42] | The minute you raided, our dispatch sent a burn signal to our drivers. | 你们一突击 指挥部就给司机发弃车信号 |
[23:46] | – I don’t believe you. – You’re too late. | -我不信 -你们晚了 |
[23:48] | Our drivers know. | 我们的司机知道了 |
[23:49] | They ditched their trucks, walked away. | 他们弃车走了 |
[23:52] | Nobody can find them now. | 现在没人找得到他们了 |
[23:54] | Only our drivers know where they are. | 只有我们的司机知道他们在哪 |
[23:58] | – Cooper? – We’re here, Agent Keen. | -库珀 -我们在 基恩探员 |
[23:59] | – The photos you sent are coming through. – Reddington? | -你传来的照片导出来了 -雷丁顿 |
[24:01] | I’m right here. Tell me what you know. | 我就在这儿 告诉我你都知道什么 |
[24:03] | As of now, there are still seven trucks unaccounted for. | 现在 还有七辆卡车失踪 |
[24:05] | The police are looking for them, but the drivers were instructed | 警方在追踪 但司机收到命令 |
[24:08] | to abandon them in hard-to-find places. | 要将其抛弃在难以搜索的地点 |
[24:10] | Dirt roads, parking garages. | 乡间小路 停车场 |
[24:11] | – Then find the drivers. – The drivers are in the wind. | -那去找司机 -司机已经跑了 |
[24:13] | Uh, everyone, | 各位 |
[24:14] | uh, I think we might have another problem here. | 我们好像有新的问题了 |
[24:16] | The truck in the photo you sent — | 你发来的照片上的卡车 |
[24:17] | Is it the same size and style | 和我们认为邓比所在的 |
[24:19] | – as the one we think Dembe’s on? – Yes. Why? | -卡车大小和型号一样吗 -是的 怎么 |
[24:21] | It’s a refrigerated truck, | 那是辆冷冻卡车 |
[24:22] | meaning its cargo bay is airtight. | 也就是说货舱是密封的 |
[24:24] | – If the truck stops running — – The air stops circulating. | -如果停车 -就没有空气流通了 |
[24:26] | Aram, can you pull up the specs on the truck? | 阿兰姆 调出卡车说明书 |
[24:28] | Tell us how much oxygen the cargo bay can hold? | 货舱氧气量有多少 |
[24:30] | Actually, it’s — it’s not the oxygen that’s the problem, sir. | 事实上 氧气量不是最大的问题 长官 |
[24:33] | It’s the carbon dioxide we breathe out. | 问题是我们呼出的二氧化碳 |
[24:34] | 3% is fatal to humans. | 3%就足以致命 |
[24:36] | When the air reaches 3% CO2, | 空气中的二氧化碳含量达到3%时 |
[24:38] | everyone inside will asphyxiate. | 里面的所有人都会窒息 |
[24:40] | How long? | 需要多久 |
[24:41] | – Aram, how long?! – Hang on. | -阿兰姆 多久 -等等 |
[24:43] | The truck’s cargo bay is just under 1,000 cubic feet. | 货舱大概不到一千立方英尺 |
[24:46] | The average person produces about | 平均每人每小时 |
[24:47] | 1.7 cubic feet of CO2 per hour, | 呼出1.7立方英尺二氧化碳 |
[24:50] | times 15 people. | 乘以十五人 |
[24:52] | – Maybe 2 1/2 hours. – I have to go. | -大概两个半小时 -我挂了 |
[24:54] | Do what you can. | 你尽力 |
[24:57] | Hey! Can you hear us?! Why have we stopped?! | 能听到吗 为什么停车了 |
[25:00] | You will give us away! | 你会暴露我们的 |
[25:01] | You’re afraid of being caught? We’ve been abandoned! | 你还怕被抓吗 我们被丢在这里了 |
[25:03] | – Someone will come. – Staying calm will not keep us alive. | -会有人来的 -保持冷静也救不了我们 |
[25:06] | We have to get out of here. There’s not enough air. | 我们必须出去 这里空气不够 |
[25:25] | It’s okay. Someone will come. | 没事的 会有人来的 |
[25:34] | All right, I’m coming! | 好了 我来了 |
[25:38] | Where is Arthur? | 亚瑟在哪 |
[25:39] | – I’m sorry. Who are you? – I need to see your husband. | -抱歉 你哪位 -我找你丈夫 |
[25:41] | Please, It’s important I speak to your husband. | 拜托 我需要立刻见到他 |
[25:43] | My husband is dead. | 我丈夫去世了 |
[25:48] | Your — Uh, your son? | 那 你儿子呢 |
[25:49] | If you could get your son on the phone. | 麻烦你给你儿子打电话 |
[25:51] | No, whatever on earth is the matter, please — | 不要 不管你是有什么事 请你… |
[25:53] | Mrs. Kilgannon, someone I care about a great deal | 基尔加诺夫人 我很在乎的人 |
[25:56] | is in imminent danger, | 现在身处危险 |
[25:58] | and I have very little time. | 而且我没有时间了 |
[25:59] | The only person who can help me is your son. | 唯一能帮我的人就是你儿子 |
[26:02] | So unless you want this exchange | 所以除非你希望 |
[26:03] | to become considerably more heated… | 这件事发展成十分严重的地步 |
[26:06] | you’ll get him on the phone immediately. | 否则就赶紧联系你儿子 |
[26:08] | The entire facility lost! | 整个基地失守了 |
[26:10] | Do you have any idea what that means?! | 你知不知道这意味着什么 |
[26:12] | That one location was funding most of our operation! | 那个地方是我们的经济主要来源 |
[26:16] | I can’t talk now! | 我没时间 |
[26:17] | The seven trucks that received burn signals in Macedonia — | 马其顿收到弃车信号的七辆车 |
[26:20] | I need the names and addresses of the drivers. | 我需要司机的名字和地址 |
[26:23] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[26:24] | You told my father I was unfit to run the company. | 你跟我父亲说我没能力管理公司 |
[26:27] | You tried to have me pushed out. Why would I help you? | 你想排挤我 我为什么还要帮你 |
[26:29] | Allow me to pay you the courtesy of being blunt. | 请允许我对你的直率报以直率 |
[26:32] | I need your help to find those trucks, | 我需要你帮助我找到这些车 |
[26:35] | or I’m gonna have to put a bullet in your mother’s head. | 否则我就给你母亲头上来一枪 |
[26:38] | You’ll kill my mother? That’s your leverage? | 你要杀我母亲 这就是你的筹码 |
[26:40] | You have five seconds. | 你有五秒钟 |
[26:41] | Oh, let’s not waste time. | 那别浪费时间了 |
[26:42] | Go ahead and put her down. Put a bullet in the old lady. | 直接杀了她 给那老太太来一枪吧 |
[26:45] | I would’ve done it meself eventually, | 反正最后我也是这么打算的 |
[26:47] | but you can save me the trouble. | 你还可以给我省点事 |
[26:53] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:00] | Colin drives an old American sports car. | 科林开一辆很旧的美国跑车 |
[27:03] | It was very expensive. | 十分昂贵 |
[27:05] | He had the vehicle outfitted with GPS tracking. | 他的车上装了定位系统 |
[27:09] | If you let me go to my computer… | 如果你让我开电脑 |
[27:12] | I can give you his exact location. | 我可以帮你找到他 |
[27:25] | Did I wake you? | 吵醒你了吗 |
[27:27] | I’ll make this simple. | 我说简单点 |
[27:30] | I have the suitcase. | 手提箱在我这里 |
[27:31] | And because I have the suitcase, | 因为手提箱在我这里 |
[27:33] | I need to speak with Raymond Reddington. | 所以我需要和雷蒙德·雷丁顿谈谈 |
[27:38] | So here’s my offer. | 所以我提议 |
[27:40] | The person who puts me in contact with him first will live. | 第一个帮我联系上他的人可以免死 |
[27:44] | I can’t guarantee the quality of your life, | 虽然我无法保证会活得怎么样 |
[27:47] | but breathing is part of the package. | 但我会留你一口气 |
[27:53] | The other two will die. | 另外两个会死 |
[27:58] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法 |
[28:00] | Questions? | 有什么问题 |
[28:03] | I can’t tell you what I don’t know. | 我不知道的事情怎么告诉你 |
[28:06] | That’s more of a comment, really. | 说实在的 这更像是句评论 |
[28:10] | Tom, tell him, damn it. Tell him! | 汤姆 告诉他 可恶 告诉他 |
[28:12] | Look, he’s the one who knows. He ran it all. | 他才是知道情况的人 整件事都是他搞出来的 |
[28:16] | He…hired me to extract the DNA. | 他雇我来提取DNA |
[28:19] | I just ran the search. | 我只是搜索了一下 |
[28:22] | I see. | 明白了 |
[28:23] | So you’re of no use. | 所以你没用了 |
[28:30] | It’s no small thing to betray a man like Reddington. | 背叛雷丁顿这种人非同小可 |
[28:33] | I’d want to think about it, too. | 我也会想考虑考虑 |
[28:34] | But, unfortunately, you don’t have that luxury. | 但不幸的是 你无福消受 |
[28:39] | Maybe this will aid in your deliberations. | 可能这会帮你想清楚 |
[28:42] | Wait! Wait! She doesn’t know anything. | 等等 她什么都不知道 |
[28:44] | I don’t. Please. | 我不知道 拜托 |
[28:45] | I-I won’t say anything. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[28:47] | I-I don’t even know where we are. | 连自己在哪我都不知道 |
[28:50] | I could just go… | 我可以离开 |
[28:52] | – I’ll just go. – Go? | -我会直接离开 -离开 |
[28:54] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做的 |
[28:56] | Darling, I-I’m not… | 亲爱的 我不是 |
[28:59] | uncivilized. | 灭绝人性 |
[29:02] | I just need the information. | 我只是需要情报 |
[29:11] | Go. | 走吧 |
[29:14] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[29:16] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[29:31] | Then there was one. | 还剩最后一个 |
[29:33] | Pull any docs that tie us to the facility and destroy them. | 找到我们和那里的所有联系并全部销毁 |
[29:36] | The bank records, payroll, | 银行记录 薪资发放 |
[29:37] | evidence of our payoffs in the border — | 我们在边境付款的证据 |
[29:42] | Your mother brought you into this world, Colin. | 令堂把你带到这个世界 科林 |
[29:44] | Did you really think she couldn’t take you out? | 你真觉得她不能把你带走吗 |
[29:51] | I want the names of those drivers. | 我需要那些司机的名字 |
[29:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[29:57] | I can get them. They’re in his briefcase. | 我能拿到 就在他的手提箱里 |
[29:59] | How convenient. Who’s he? | 多方便 他是谁 |
[30:02] | My financial adviser. | 我的金融顾问 |
[30:04] | He handles the payroll. | 发薪事宜由他负责 |
[30:07] | Thanks, Colin. | 谢谢 科林 |
[30:31] | It’s not working. | 不行 |
[30:33] | We need to save the air we have. | 我们需要省着用现有的空气 |
[30:35] | You need to slow your breathing. | 你 需要放慢呼吸 |
[30:37] | Give me that! | 把那个给我 |
[31:11] | This just came in from Reddington. | 雷丁顿刚发过来的 |
[31:14] | Those are the drivers who received the burn signal. | 这些司机都收到了弃车信号 |
[31:17] | I don’t understand. How did Reddington — | 我不明白 雷丁顿是怎么 |
[31:18] | He got to Kilgannon, got the payroll records. | 他找到了基尔加诺 拿到了发薪记录 |
[31:20] | We have their legal names and addresses | 我们有了他们的真名 住址 |
[31:21] | and the routes they were assigned. | 以及分配到的路线 |
[31:23] | They’ve found three trucks so far — | 目前他们找到了三辆卡车 |
[31:24] | two in a forest, one in a parking garage. | 两辆在树林里 一辆在车库里 |
[31:26] | There’s no sign of Dembe. | 没有邓比的踪迹 |
[31:27] | – How much time do we have left? – About 35 minutes. | -还有多少时间 -约三十五分钟 |
[31:30] | All right, we need to get to these guys and find those trucks | 好 我们要在车上的活人变成死尸之前 |
[31:31] | before they turn up full of bodies. | 找到他们 |
[31:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:34] | There were seven trucks. There’s only six on this list. | 有七辆 清单上只有六辆 |
[31:37] | Reddington is going after Dembe’s driver. | 雷丁顿打算亲自追邓比那辆车的司机 |
[31:54] | We all don’t have to die. | 我们都不必死 |
[31:56] | – Sit down. – No. Look. | -坐下 -不 听我说 |
[31:58] | If there is something we can do, something to give a few of us | 如果有什么我们能做的 |
[32:01] | – more time to be saved… – What are you saying? | -能给我们更多的时间以期获救 -什么意思 |
[32:03] | I’m sorry, but if there were fewer people, | 对不起 如果人少一点 |
[32:06] | there would be more air for the others. | 就能有更多空气给其他人 |
[32:08] | – Enough. – Let him talk. | -够了 -让他说 |
[32:10] | Who do you propose? | 你有什么方案 |
[32:11] | I was thinking by age. | 我想照年龄排序 |
[32:13] | The oldest first — That seems fair. | 长者优先 很公平 |
[32:15] | Fair? To murder my wife? | 公平 杀死我妻子公平吗 |
[32:17] | Yes. To save others. | 对 救其他人很公平 |
[32:19] | And who will do this? | 谁来动手 |
[32:22] | You? | 你 |
[32:24] | Look her in the eye as you choke off her last breath? | 看着她并掐断她最后一口气 |
[32:27] | I am not going to die here! | 我不能死在这里 |
[32:30] | And you will not kill anyone either. | 你也不能再杀人 |
[32:32] | I don’t remember anybody putting you in charge. | 我怎么不记得你什么时候当上头头了 |
[32:34] | Maybe you will go first. | 不如从你开始吧 |
[32:41] | Even with fewer people, the air won’t last long. | 就算少几个人 空气也支撑不了多久 |
[32:46] | We will not start killing each other just to die anyway. | 不必多此一举 自相残杀 |
[32:50] | Whatever happens… | 无论发生什么 |
[32:52] | we do it together. | 我们一起面对 |
[33:07] | Can you feel that? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[33:11] | Can you hear it? That’s your heartbeat. | 能听到吗 那是你的心跳声 |
[33:15] | Concentrate on it. | 集中注意力 |
[33:17] | Slow it down. | 让它慢下来 |
[33:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:26] | Driver’s not here. I’m too late. | 司机不在 我来迟了 |
[33:29] | You don’t know that. All of his stuff — | 还不能确定 他的东西 |
[33:30] | his clothes, prescription bottles — | 衣服 随身的药瓶 |
[33:32] | It’s all still there, right? | 都还在 是吗 |
[33:33] | He knows the police are after him. | 他知道警察在找他 |
[33:35] | He can’t run with nothing. He has to come back. | 他不会空着手跑掉 他一定会回来的 |
[33:37] | You ever wonder why Dembe stays with me — | 你有没有好奇过 为什么邓比一直陪着我 |
[33:40] | why anyone so decent would spend his days | 为什么如此正派的人 |
[33:44] | at the side of someone so indecent? | 会一直待在我这样一个恶人身边 |
[33:47] | You saved him. He owes you his life. | 你救了他 他欠你一条命 |
[33:49] | He protects you because you protected him. | 他保护你因为你保护了他 |
[33:51] | No, Elizabeth. | 不 伊丽莎白 |
[33:53] | Dembe didn’t stay with me because he saw me as his savior. | 邓比跟我在一起不是因为他把我当成救命恩人 |
[33:57] | He stayed with me because he saw me for the man | 他陪着我 是因为他看到了 |
[33:59] | I really was — | 真正的我 |
[34:01] | a man surrounded by darkness. | 一个被黑暗包围的人 |
[34:03] | No friends who could be trusted, | 没有可以信任的朋友 |
[34:05] | no faith that loyalty or love could ever truly exist. | 不相信忠诚和爱的存在 |
[34:12] | I was… | 我… |
[34:16] | Well, I was younger then. | 我那时很年轻 |
[34:19] | Angrier. | 很愤怒 |
[34:22] | Dembe connected his life with mine to show me, | 邓比把他的生命和我的联到了一起 |
[34:26] | that day and every day, | 每一天 他都在向我展示 |
[34:29] | that the world is not what I fear it to be. | 这世界并不是我所惧怕的那样 |
[34:33] | He is the light in the darkness. | 他是黑暗中那一抹光亮 |
[34:37] | Living proof that there is another way, | 生动地证明了世界还有另一面 |
[34:42] | that life can be… | 生活可以 |
[34:44] | good… | 很美好 |
[34:46] | that people can be kind, | 人们可以很善良 |
[34:49] | that a man like me might one day dream | 像我这样的人也许有天会梦想 |
[34:54] | of becoming a man like him. | 变成他那样的人 |
[34:57] | He pledged his life, offered it up as evidence | 他用他的生命证明 |
[35:00] | that I was wrong about this world. | 我误解了这个世界 |
[35:04] | Dembe guards my life | 邓比保护我 |
[35:06] | because he’s determined to save my soul. | 是因为他决心要拯救我的灵魂 |
[35:18] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[35:21] | Nobody knows we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这 |
[35:24] | Nobody’s coming. | 没有人会来 |
[35:33] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:38] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[35:40] | Your parents will be waiting when you wake up. | 等你醒来就会看到爸爸妈妈在等你 |
[36:10] | The truck. | 那辆卡车 |
[36:11] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[36:18] | She barely has a pulse. | 她快没有脉搏了 |
[36:25] | The ambulances are on their way. | 救护车在路上了 |
[36:26] | She won’t make it if we wait for an ambulance. | 等不及救护车了 |
[36:49] | She’s alive. | 活过来了 |
[36:51] | And sleeping. | 正在睡觉 |
[36:53] | The doctors expect a full recovery. | 医生说她会完全康复 |
[36:56] | The resilience of the young. | 年轻人的恢复力啊 |
[37:07] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为我会失去你 |
[37:11] | Not yet, old friend. | 还不到时候 老朋友 |
[37:16] | The world can be such an unsparingly savage place. | 这世界真是冷酷野蛮啊 |
[37:19] | One could be forgiven for believing | 相信邪必胜正的人 |
[37:20] | that evil will triumph in the end. | 也可以被宽恕 |
[37:23] | Those who believe so are wrong. | 这样想的人是错的 |
[37:25] | If you’d died today, like that, | 假如你今天死了 |
[37:27] | it would be all the proof I needed | 那就证明了我的观点 |
[37:28] | that you are the one who is wrong. | 你才是错的 |
[37:32] | And here I am. | 而我好好地在这里 |
[37:36] | And here you are. | 是啊 |
[37:43] | They found all seven trucks, packed full of people. | 他们找到了全部七辆卡车 里面全是人 |
[37:46] | The police say some might not make it, | 警察说有几个可能救不回来了 |
[37:47] | but we saved a lot of lives today. | 但我们今天仍然拯救了很多人 |
[37:50] | So that they could be arrested and deported | 然后他们会被逮捕被驱逐出境 |
[37:52] | like the others at the warehouse. | 就像仓库里的其他人一样 |
[37:55] | What about them? | 他们怎么办 |
[37:57] | Ressler is on with Cooper now. | 雷斯勒正在向库珀汇报 |
[37:59] | 15 passengers as expected, yeah. | 十五名偷渡客 和预料的一样 |
[38:01] | Three were taken to the hospital by ambulance. | 三名被救护车送到医院 |
[38:03] | And Dembe and Reddington took the girl. | 小女孩被邓比和雷丁顿接走 |
[38:05] | – So you have 10 there. – Correct. | -所以你那还有十个 -是的 |
[38:06] | Police have their hands full with the warehouse | 警察都在处理仓库 |
[38:08] | and the other trucks. | 和其他卡车里的偷渡客 |
[38:09] | And once everyone’s been cleared by medical, | 所有的人经医生检查之后 |
[38:11] | they asked us to transport everyone we’ve got | 他们立刻要求我们把所有人 |
[38:13] | back to the station house. | 转移回警局 |
[38:15] | Sir, look, I have to say, I-I knew this was happening. | 长官 不得不说 我知道会这样 |
[38:18] | I knew people were risking their lives | 我知道成千上万的人 |
[38:20] | by the hundreds of thousands. | 在冒着生命的危险偷渡 |
[38:22] | But, I mean, | 但是我想说 |
[38:24] | knowing it and seeing it… | 知道与亲眼所见 |
[38:28] | It’s different. | 不一样 |
[38:33] | Agent Ressler, stay on the line. | 雷斯勒探员 不要挂电话 |
[38:39] | Harold! I’m here with Dembe. | 哈罗德 我现在和邓比一起 |
[38:41] | Dembe. Thank God. | 邓比 感谢上天 |
[38:44] | Oh, we have some good news. | 我们有些好消息 |
[38:45] | It seems the young Anna Elazar will live to see a brighter day. | 看来小安娜·阿沙尔会活得更美好的 |
[38:50] | Another day, maybe. I’m not so sure about brighter. | 也许是活下去吧 更美好我不敢说 |
[38:53] | Her parents were arrested. | 她父母被逮捕了 |
[38:55] | Who knows how long it’ll take to reunite them? | 谁知道要多久他们才能团聚 |
[38:57] | And even then, her future is back | 即使如此 她的未来 |
[38:58] | at that migrant camp in Greece. | 也会在希腊难民营中渡过 |
[39:00] | Bleak business, Harold. | 残酷的事 哈罗德 |
[39:02] | Yes, as we speak, | 没错 我们说话这会 |
[39:03] | my agents are preparing to transport 10 recovered migrants | 我的警探已经准备把十名痊愈的移民 |
[39:07] | into the custody of the Macedonian police. | 移交马其顿警方关押 |
[39:09] | 10 people… | 十个人 |
[39:11] | with only minutes left, perhaps, | 也许只剩下几分钟 |
[39:13] | before they wind up back in a cell. | 然后他们就要回到牢里 |
[39:15] | Of course, were my agents to encounter any resistance | 当然 如果在押送他们去警察局的路上 |
[39:18] | while making the trip to the local station house, | 我的探员遇到任何反抗行为 |
[39:20] | our hands would be tied. | 我们也无能为力 |
[39:23] | We have no formal authority in Macedonia. | 我们在马其顿并没有正式的权限 |
[39:25] | In fact, we’ve been specifically ordered | 事实上 我们收到明确的命令 |
[39:28] | not to engage with hostiles of any kind. | 不要与任何敌人交战 |
[39:31] | Donald! | 唐纳德 |
[39:56] | I’m not sure what will happen with the girl and her parents. | 我不知道这个小女孩和她的父母会怎么样 |
[39:58] | Well, I’ve found a little bribery goes a long way. | 我发现小小的贿赂 帮助可不小 |
[40:47] | You know, all this time I’ve given you to think has | 我给你这些思考的时间 |
[40:50] | prompted me to do some thinking of my own. | 却也令我反思自己的问题 |
[40:52] | And, uh… I got to tell you, | 我得说 |
[40:55] | I’m stumped. | 我被难住了 |
[40:57] | When you consider all the people on the planet | 想想这世上所有那些 |
[40:59] | who would be interested in the contents of that case | 对手提箱中的东西感兴趣的人 |
[41:02] | and you multiply that number by an even greater number | 再想想他们为了得到那些东西 |
[41:05] | of unspeakable things those people would do to get it, | 会做出多少难以启齿的事 |
[41:09] | how the hell could it end up in the hands | 它究竟怎么会落到 |
[41:11] | of a little pissant like you? | 你这种废物的手里呢 |
[41:16] | Maybe because I’m not the pissant you think I am. | 也许我没你想象的这么废物 |
[41:20] | Oh, no? Do tell. | 不是吗 请说 |
[41:22] | Your man got the drop on me at the Red Birch. | 你的手下在红桦树占了上风 |
[41:24] | I’ll give you that. | 确实如此 |
[41:26] | But that story has a different ending in a fair fight. | 但如果是公平较量 肯定不一样 |
[41:29] | Shame I won’t get a chance to see that. | 可惜我没机会看到了 |
[41:32] | Thinking time’s over. | 谈话结束 |
[41:32] | Listen, listen, listen! | 听我说 听我说 |
[41:35] | He’s my boss. | 他是我上司 |
[41:38] | We’ve got a very serious problem. | 遇上麻烦了 |
[41:39] | Someone grabbed Keen | 有人抓走了基恩 |
[41:42] | and the case. | 和那个箱子 |
[41:50] | You want to know why I had that case? | 你想知道箱子为什么在我这里吗 |
[41:52] | ‘Cause I work for Reddington, and he sent me to get it. | 因为我是为雷丁顿办事的 是他叫我来拿的 |
[41:55] | – You’re lying. – I’m not lying. | -你在说谎 -我没说谎 |
[41:56] | I got a wife and a kid. | 我有妻子和孩子 |
[41:58] | I’m not dying here, not from you, | 我不要死在这里 死在你手上 |
[42:00] | not for him, | 不要为他而死 |
[42:01] | and certainly not for whatever the hell’s in that case. | 也绝对不会为了箱子里的东西而死 |
[42:03] | I don’t even know why | 我都不知道是为什么 |
[42:04] | everybody wants the damn thing. | 所有的人都想要那个破东西 |
[42:07] | You want Reddington? | 你想要雷丁顿 |
[42:09] | I can give him to you. | 我可以把他交给你 |
[42:11] | He trusts me. | 他信任我 |
[42:13] | I can deliver him to you. | 我可以把他带来给你 |
[42:16] | Just give me a chance. | 只要给我一个机会 |